英文名称:Isle of Dogs
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Ten centuries ago before the Age of Obedience | 一千多年前狗还未被人类驯化 |
[01:20] | free dogs roamed at liberty marking their territory. | 他们在自己的领地上自由的生活着 |
[01:24] | Seeking to extend its dominion | 直到爱猫的小林王朝为了开辟疆土 |
[01:27] | the cat-loving Kobayashi Dynasty declared war | 对其发动战争 |
[01:30] | and descended in force | 无情的袭击了 |
[01:31] | upon the unwary four-legged beasts. | 这些毫无防备的四足动物 |
[01:34] | On the eve of total canine annihilation | 就在犬类即将灭族的那个夜晚 |
[01:37] | a child warrior sympathetic to the plight | 出于对犬类的同情 |
[01:39] | of the besieged underdog dogs | 一位年轻的武士选择了 |
[01:41] | betrayed his species | 背叛他的族类 |
[01:43] | beheaded the head of the head of the Kobayashi clan | 砍下了小林氏族首领的头颅 |
[01:46] | and pledged his sword | 并对着自己的剑 |
[01:47] | with the following battle-cry haiku. | 喊出这样的俳句 |
[01:51] | I turn my back | 背叛了人类 |
[01:53] | On man-kind | 身如陌路人 |
[01:54] | Frost on window-pane. | 心如棂上霜 |
[01:56] | He would later be known | 后世将其誉为 |
[01:58] | as the Boy Samurai of Legend RIP. | 传说中的少年武士 愿他安息 |
[02:01] | At the end of the bloody dog wars | 在人犬大战结束之后 |
[02:03] | the vanquished mongrels became powerless house-pets | 战败的犬类沦落为了家养宠物 |
[02:07] | tamed mastered scorned. | 受到驯化 奴化 受人鄙夷 |
[02:11] | But they survived and multiplied. | 但它们活了下来 繁衍生息 |
[02:15] | The Kobayashis however | 然而小林氏族的人 |
[02:19] | never forgave their conquered foe. | 从未原谅过他们的手下败将 |
[02:26] | 影片中的人类角色都只会说本土语言 只有少数台词会通过口译员 外国交换生或者电子设备翻译过来 | |
[03:41] | The Japanese archipelago | 日本列岛 |
[03:43] | 20 years in the future. | 20年后的未来 |
[04:00] | 尊敬的小林市长 六次连任 | |
[04:13] | Canine Saturation | 犬类泛滥 |
[04:15] | has reached epidemic proportions. | 已经达到了十分严重的地步 |
[04:17] | An outbreak of Snout-fever | 一场犬瘟热 |
[04:18] | rips through the City of Megasaki. | 席卷了整个希崎市 |
[04:21] | Blizzards of infected fleas worms ticks and lice | 跳蚤 虱子 蠕虫 蜱虫的肆虐 |
[04:24] | menace the citizenship. | 威胁着人类的健康 |
[04:25] | Dog-Flu threatens to cross the species threshold | 犬流感打破物种界限 |
[04:28] | and enter the human disease-pool. | 传播到了人类的身上 |
[04:33] | In a special midnight-session at the Municipal Dome | 在市政大厅召开的午夜会议中 |
[04:36] | Mayor Kobayashi of Uni Prefecture | 海胆县的小林市长 |
[04:38] | issues emergency orders | 发布了紧急市长令 |
[04:39] | calling for a hasty quarantine | 下令紧急隔离 |
[04:41] | the expulsion and containment of all breeds | 不论是家养的宠物狗还是流浪狗 |
[04:43] | both stray and domesticated. | 都将被驱逐 |
[04:45] | By official decree | 根据政府法令 |
[04:46] | Trash Island becomes an exile colony. | 垃圾岛成为流放犬类的地方 |
[04:56] | The Isle of Dogs. | 犬之岛 |
[05:24] | It’s not fair to the dogs. | 对狗来说 这不公平 |
[05:27] | The path favored by Mayor Kobayashi | 小林市长推行的做法 |
[05:29] | is cruel and unscientific. | 既残忍又不科学 |
[05:31] | For a thousand years | 一千多年来 |
[05:33] | these resilient animals have loved | 这些顽强的动物爱着我们 |
[05:35] | served and protected us. | 服务我们 保护我们 |
[05:36] | Now in their time of greatest need | 在它们最需要帮助时 |
[05:38] | we forsake them again? | 我们又要抛弃它们吗 |
[05:39] | A tidal-wave of Anti-Dog hysteria | 这股反狗浪潮 |
[05:42] | has crippled our moral judgment. | 已经影响了我们道德判断 |
[05:44] | Give me six months and I will deliver a serum. | 给我六个月 我会研发一种血清 |
[05:46] | I’m this close dammit. | 就差一点了 |
[05:48] | Dog-Flu will be eradicated. Snout-fever will be defeated. | 犬流感迟早会根除犬瘟热也将消退 |
[05:52] | Canine Saturation will be returned | 犬的数量 |
[05:53] | to sustainable levels | 也将恢复到正常水平 |
[05:55] | and without mass-neutering | 根本不需要大规模绝育 |
[05:55] | 学生运动 支持狗狗 | |
[06:04] | Whatever happened to man’s best friend? | 请大家别忘了 狗是人类的朋友 |
[06:19] | No no no | 不 不 不 |
[06:20] | The crowd is calling for the immediate ratification | 大家在呼吁 立即通过法律 |
[06:23] | and approval of the mayor’s proposal. | 表示赞同小林市长的提议 |
[06:29] | As a gesture of public solidarity | 作为市长 为了做出表率 |
[06:32] | Mayor Kobayashi is calling upon | 小林市长叫来了 |
[06:33] | his Assistant Hatchet-Man Major-Domo | 他的贴身打手兼大总管 |
[06:35] | to furnish the personal bodyguard-dog of the mayoral-household | 把市长家的私人护卫犬 |
[06:38] | Spots Kobayashi | 小林点点 |
[06:39] | into the possession of the Committee | 带了上来 |
[06:41] | for Canine Desaturation. | 并交给了灭犬委员会 |
[06:44] | Spots will be the first dog | 点点将是第一只 |
[06:46] | to be officially deported from the city. | 从城里正式驱逐出去的犬类 |
[08:34] | Six months later. | 六个月后 |
[08:55] | Nomadic packs of once-domesticated | 曾经的宠物狗 已然变成了流浪狗 |
[08:57] | house-pets sick and hungry | 忍受着饥饿和疾病 |
[08:59] | rove the garbage canyons and filthy ravines | 在垃圾堆中翻找着 |
[09:01] | scrounging for scraps. | 残羹剩饭 |
[09:03] | One hundred per cent test positive | 经测试 |
[09:05] | for the Dog-Flu germ. | 它们全部感染上犬流感病菌 |
[09:07] | Symptoms weight-loss dizziness | 症状有 消瘦 眩晕 |
[09:11] | narcolepsy insomnia | 嗜睡 失眠 |
[09:14] | and extreme/aggressive behavior. | 变得极具攻击性 |
[09:19] | Three-quarters display signs of early-onset Snout-fever | 其中四分之三出现了早期犬瘟热症状 |
[09:23] | high-temperature low blood-pressure | 高烧不退血压过低 |
[09:25] | acute moodiness | 喜怒无常 |
[09:27] | and spasmodic nasal expiration. | 以及间歇性鼻吸痉挛 |
[09:30] | The exiled dog-population grows weaker sadder angrier. | 遭到驱逐的犬类变得越发的脆弱 悲伤 愤怒 |
[09:37] | Desperate. | 绝望 |
[10:17] | Hey wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:19] | Before we attack each other and tear ourselves to shreds like a pack of maniacs | 在我们像疯狗一样相互殴打撕咬之前 |
[10:22] | let’s just open the sack first and see what’s actually in it. | 不如 先打开袋子看看里面有什么 |
[10:25] | It might not even be worth the trouble. | 也许里面的东西根本就不值得我们拼命 |
[10:28] | – What do you say? – I’m not sure. | – 你觉得呢 – 我也不知道 |
[10:30] | Maybe. | 也行吧 |
[10:32] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | A rancid apple core; two worm-eaten banana peels; | 苹果核 被虫咬过的香蕉皮 |
[10:39] | a moldy rice cake; a dried-up pickle; | 发霉的米糕 干瘪的黄瓜 |
[10:40] | tin of sardine bones; a pile of broken egg-shells; | 沙丁鱼骨头 一堆碎鸡蛋壳 |
[10:42] | an old smushed-up rotten gizzard with maggots all over it… | 一块又老又干 长满蛆的骨头 |
[10:44] | Okay it’s worth it. | 够了 开打吧 |
[10:54] | Get out of here and don’t come back. | 滚远点 不许再回来了 |
[11:01] | Sheesh Igor. I think he chewed your ear off. | 我的天呐 伊格尔 他好像把你耳朵给咬掉了 |
[11:38] | I don’t think I can stomach any more of this garbage. | 再多吃一口这些垃圾 我就要吐了 |
[11:41] | – Same here. – Words out of my mouth. | – 我也是 – 我刚想这么说来着 |
[11:43] | I used to sleep on a lamb’s-wool bean-bag | 要知道我以前睡的都是羊绒垫 |
[11:45] | next to an electric space-heater. | 旁边还有个电暖器 |
[11:46] | That’s my territory. I’m an indoor dog. | 那是我的地盘 我可是有家的狗 |
[11:49] | I starred in 22 consecutive Doggy-Chop commercials. | 我以前连续拍过22条狗罐头的广告 |
[11:52] | Look at me now. I couldn’t land an audition. | 看看我现在的样子 连试镜的机会都没有了 |
[11:54] | I was the lead mascot | 我是一只高中棒球队的吉祥物 |
[11:56] | for an undefeated high-school baseball team. | 他们从来没输过 |
[11:58] | I lost all my spirit. I’m depressing. | 现在我就象丧家犬 太惨了 |
[12:00] | I only ask for what I’ve always had | 我只想回到原来的样子 |
[12:02] | a balanced diet regular grooming | 平衡的膳食 定期梳毛 |
[12:04] | and a general physical once a year. | 还有一年一次的身体检查 |
[12:07] | I think I might give up. | 我想我要放弃了 |
[12:10] | What right now? | 这就放弃吗 |
[12:12] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[12:15] | There’s no future on Trash Island. | 在垃圾岛上根本就没有未来 |
[12:17] | You heard the rumor right? About Buster. | 关于巴斯特的事 你们听说了吗 |
[12:20] | – Not sure. – Can you remind me? | – 不知道 – 说来听听 |
[12:21] | Who’s Buster? | 巴斯特是谁 |
[12:21] | Uh my brother from another litter. | 我另一个窝的弟弟 |
[12:23] | – What happened to him? – Suicided. | – 他怎么了 – 自杀了 |
[12:26] | Hanged himself by his own leash. | 用自己的狗绳上吊自杀了 |
[12:29] | Oh boy. | 我的天呐 |
[12:32] | I want my master. | 我想我的主人了 |
[12:39] | You make me sick. | 你们让我觉得恶心 |
[12:43] | I’ve seen cats with more balls than you dogs. | 我见过的猫都比你们有种 |
[12:48] | Stop licking your wounds | 别在这舔伤口了 |
[12:52] | You hungry? Kill something and eat it. | 要是饿了 那就去捕猎填饱肚子 |
[12:54] | You sick? Take a long nap. | 病了 那就睡一觉 |
[12:56] | You cold? Dig a hole in the ground | 要是冷 那就挖个洞 |
[12:58] | crawl into it and bury yourself. | 爬进去 把自己埋了 |
[12:59] | But nobody’s giving up around here | 但在这里 谁都不可以轻言放弃 |
[13:02] | and don’t you forget it ever. | 给我记住了 绝不放弃 |
[13:04] | You’re Rex | 你是君主 |
[13:05] | You’re King | 你是国王 |
[13:06] | You’re Duke | 你是公爵 |
[13:07] | You’re Boss | 你是老板 |
[13:09] | I’m Chief. | 我是首领 |
[13:10] | We’re a pack of scary indestructible Alpha Dogs. | 我们是一群让人闻风丧胆 坚不可摧的领头狗 |
[13:14] | You’re talking like a bunch of house-broken… | 你们唧唧歪歪的 就像是养在温室里的… |
[13:17] | pets. | 宠物 |
[13:20] | You don’t understand. Uh how could you? You’re a… | 你根本不懂 你当然不懂 毕竟你是… |
[13:26] | Go ahead say it. I’m a stray yeah. | 说下去 没错 我是流浪狗 |
[14:00] | How does she keep her fur so clean? | 她是怎么保持毛发清洁的 |
[14:01] | There’s no shampoo on Trash Island. | 岛上又没有洗发水 |
[14:04] | You heard the rumor right? About her and Felix. | 你们听说了吗 关于她和费利克斯的事 |
[14:07] | – What’d they say? – Felix? No. | – 什么 – 没听过 |
[14:08] | – What happened to them? – They mated. | – 他们怎么了 – 他们交配了 |
[14:13] | Who is Felix again? | 费利克斯是谁来着 |
[14:14] | All the ones I like they’re never in heat. | 我爱的那些狗 她们从来不发情 |
[14:17] | Hey now that puddle-jumper’s flying crooked. | 嘿 你们看 那架小飞机好像要掉下来了 |
[14:20] | – Oh you’re right. – Ease up. | – 是啊 – 别紧张 |
[14:21] | – Pull up. – He’s gonna lose a wing. | – 快拉起来 – 机翼要断了 |
[15:06] | Part One The Little Pilot.” | 第一部 小飞行员 |
[15:11] | Small guy. Not much meat on him. | 是个小孩 没什么肉 |
[15:13] | Yeah is he dead? | 对 他死了吗 |
[15:13] | – He looks dead. – I have a question. | – 看上去死了 – 我有个问题 |
[15:15] | Are we eating him or is this a rescue? | 我们是吃了他 还是救他 |
[15:17] | We don’t know yet. | 现在还不好说 |
[15:18] | Nobody’s eating the little pilot. | 谁都不能吃掉他 |
[15:20] | Not even the dead body of him. Dogs don’t eat masters. | 就算尸体也不行 狗狗不吃主人的 |
[15:22] | You’re not our leader. We all are. Let’s take a vote. | 你又不是老大 大家都是领头狗 投票吧 |
[15:24] | All in favor of not eating the little pilot say “Aye”. | 同意吃这个飞行员的 请说 “是” |
[15:27] | – Aye. – Nay. | – 好 – 不好 |
[15:40] | First-things-first | 一步步来 |
[15:41] | let’s open his helmet | 首先先打开头盔 |
[15:42] | so he can breathe some air if he’s alive | 让他能够呼吸 然后如果他还活着 |
[15:44] | then see if we can pull that hunk of broken propeller-clutch | 看看能不能把断了的螺旋桨残片 |
[15:46] | out of the side of his head if it doesn’t kill him. | 从他头上拨下来 |
[15:48] | – Does that sound right? – Yeah that’s right. | – 没问题吧 – 好的没问题 |
[16:17] | Spots-u Spots-u Spots-u | 点点点点点点 |
[16:22] | We get the idea. | 我们明白了 |
[16:23] | You’re looking for your lost dog Spots. | 你是在找你的小狗 点点 |
[16:25] | – Does anybody know him? – No. | – 你们认识这狗吗 – 不不认识 |
[17:09] | In response to questions | 关于小林市长的养子 |
[17:11] | regarding the purported disappearance of his ward Atari | 阿塔里失踪的传言 |
[17:13] | Mayor Kobayashi offers no comment | 市长先生表示 无可奉告 |
[17:15] | and urges reporters to respect the privacy of the mayoral-household. | 并呼吁媒体尊重自己家人的隐私 |
[17:19] | Atari aged 12 was last seen early yesterday morning | 阿塔里 12岁 最后一次露面是在昨日早上 |
[17:22] | rolling a small airplane onto a runway | 有人见到他驾驶着一架小型飞机 |
[17:24] | at Megasaki Executive Airport. | 从希崎市行政机场起飞 |
[17:29] | 24 hours later. | 24小时后 |
[17:53] | I bite. | 我会咬人的 |
[17:56] | I beg your pardon. | 真是不好意思 |
[17:57] | Ignore that dog. He’s got Snout-fever. | 别理他 他得了狗瘟热 |
[17:59] | Just please follow us. | 请往这边走 |
[18:08] | Now I never met him but I asked around. | 虽然我没见过他 但打听了一下 |
[18:09] | I understand he made a lot of friends. | 他交了不少朋友 |
[18:11] | He had a very good-natured temperament I’m told. | 据说他脾气很不错 |
[18:12] | Of course you would know best. | 当然 你比我更了解他 |
[18:14] | It’s just a bit further up here on the left. | 再往前走一点 左转就到了 |
[18:17] | Anyway as I say | 如我所说 |
[18:17] | he seemed to have been an extremely pleasant animal. | 他应该是个非常友善的狗 |
[18:20] | Unfortunately | 不幸的是 |
[18:22] | nobody could figure out how to open his dog-cage. | 大家不知道怎么帮他打开狗笼 |
[18:31] | Three years earlier. | 三年前 |
[18:33] | The sole survivor of last week’s colossal bullet-train disaster | 上周特大列车事故中的唯一幸存者 |
[18:37] | a young boy named Atari | 小男孩 阿塔里 |
[18:38] | awoke from a deep-coma early this morning | 今早从晕迷中醒来 |
[18:40] | to learn of his parents’ tragic deaths | 并得知了自己父母的死讯 |
[18:42] | and also the intention of his distant-uncle Mayor Kobayashi | 他的远方表叔小林市长想要把他 |
[18:45] | to personally adopt him | 从病房接到市长府中休养 |
[18:47] | as ward to the mayoral-household. | 并表达了想收养他的意愿 |
[18:49] | Upon his release from Megasaki General | 从希崎医院出院时 |
[18:51] | Atari who suffered the loss of his right kidney | 阿塔里失去了他右边的肾脏 |
[18:53] | and numerous broken bones in the crash | 并有多处骨折 |
[18:55] | will live in sequestered quarters | 他将会住在偏僻 |
[18:57] | within the confines of Brick Mansion | 且封闭的家族宅邸中 |
[18:59] | where he will be educated in solitude by private tutors. | 并在那里接受封闭式家庭教育 |
[19:02] | Atari has also been assigned a security-detail | 为了保证阿塔里的安全 |
[19:05] | for his own protection | 市长派了一只 |
[19:06] | in the form of a highly trained bodyguard-dog | 训练有素的护卫犬保护他 |
[19:08] | named Spots Kobayashi. | 该狗的名字叫做小林点点 |
[19:27] | Um you’re my new master. | 你是我的新主人 |
[19:28] | My name is Spots. I’m at your service. | 我的名字叫点点 从今往后任你差遣 |
[19:31] | I’ll be protecting your welfare and safety | 我会时刻把你的安全 |
[19:33] | on an ongoing-basis. | 放在第一位 |
[19:35] | In other words I’m your dog. | 简单地说 我是你的狗 |
[19:57] | Bodyguard-dog Not pet | 护卫犬 不是宠物 |
[20:29] | I can hear you Master Atari. | 我能听到 我的主人 |
[20:37] | I can hear you. I can hear you. | 我听到了 我听到了 |
[20:39] | I can hear you. | 我听到了 |
[20:54] | Oh no. | 不 |
[20:57] | You need a key. | 只需要一把钥匙 |
[23:17] | 市政特遣队 (捉狗大队) | |
[23:52] | Where’d you get that? | 这是从哪来的 |
[23:53] | What? I always had this. | 什么 我一直带着的 |
[23:57] | I stole it off the dead skeleton. | 从那具骸骨上偷来的 |
[23:59] | Oh no. | 不对 |
[24:04] | Hey The wrong dog died | 嗨 死的不是你的狗 |
[24:09] | The wrong dog died | 死的 不是你的狗 |
[24:28] | The wrong… The wrong dog died. | 死的 不是你的狗 |
[24:34] | He’s not Spots. | 那狗不是点点 |
[24:39] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:52] | I can’t smell him. | 我闻不到他的味道 |
[25:49] | 小林机械 军用战斗犬 | |
[25:52] | 小林药业 (芥末毒气) 小林市政特遣队 (犬类收容所) 铁拳帮 联络人 | |
[27:02] | This is child abuse. | 这是虐待儿童 |
[27:03] | – Chief you fight the robot-dog. – Wait. What? | – 首领你来对付机械狗 – 等等什么 |
[27:05] | King Duke Boss? You attack the three dog-catchers. | 国王 公爵 老板你们对付那三个人 |
[27:07] | – On it. – I’ll guard the little pilot. | – 明白 – 我去救小飞行员 |
[27:08] | On my command. Ready? | 听我指令 准备好 |
[27:10] | Wait a second | 先等一下 |
[27:11] | I am not gonna fight this robot | 我才不要和机械狗打架呢 |
[27:12] | I’m against the little pilot remember? | 我本来就不想帮那个小鬼 |
[27:14] | I don’t even believe in masters. | 我甚至不相信主人这一套 |
[27:16] | You’re the best in a scrap. | 你是我们之中最厉害的 |
[27:17] | We all know that. You like to fight. | 我们都知道 你喜欢打架 |
[27:19] | Well let’s take a vote. | 投票吧 |
[27:19] | All in favor of Chief fighting the robot-dog say “Aye”. | 支持首领对付机械狗的 说 “好” |
[27:22] | – Aye. – Nay. | – 好 – 不好 |
[27:23] | Sic ’em. | 跟我上 |
[28:55] | My ward Atari | 我的养子阿塔里 |
[28:56] | has been kidnapped against his will | 在非自愿的情况下 |
[28:58] | by a pack of disobedient contagious infected animals. | 被一群感染了犬瘟热的疯狗 绑架了 |
[29:02] | He will be rescued promptly returned to safety | 我们将立即开展救援工作 保证其安全 |
[29:04] | and grounded for the duration of his childhood years. | 并在他未成年时 禁止其外出 |
[29:07] | His five dog-abductors have been identified through the use | 通过牙齿和尾巴识别软件 |
[29:10] | of advanced Tooth-and-Tail Recognition Software | 我们已辨认出了那5条恶狗 |
[29:13] | They will of course be captured | 他们将被抓捕归案 |
[29:15] | and violently destroyed. | 并处以极刑 |
[29:34] | Chief ought to get a check-up too. | 应该帮首领也检查一下 |
[29:36] | He looks worse than anybody. | 他伤得比我们都重 |
[29:53] | I wish somebody spoke his language. | 真希望能听懂他的话 |
[30:01] | Sit-o | 坐下 |
[30:02] | Well I understood that. Sit down. | 这句话我听懂了 坐下 |
[30:06] | Sit-o | 坐下 |
[30:08] | Chief Sit | 首领 坐下 |
[30:12] | I don’t sit. | 我就不坐下 |
[30:15] | You’re disobedient Sit | 你真是太不懂事了 快坐下 |
[30:18] | No. | 不坐 |
[30:49] | I wouldn’t drink that if I were you. | 我劝你还是 别喝这水 |
[30:53] | It’s full of toxic chemicals. | 里面全都是有毒物质 |
[30:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:58] | Because my sister-in-law drank it | 因为我嫂子喝了 |
[31:00] | and her tongue turned black. | 然后她的舌头就变黑了 |
[31:05] | You’re Felix’s mate. | 你是菲尼克斯的女朋友 |
[31:08] | I beg your pardon? | 你在说什么 |
[31:10] | I mean I think you mated | 我听说你和 |
[31:12] | with Felix if I heard it right? | 菲尼克斯在一起 是吗 |
[31:16] | That’s none of your business. | 那不管你的事 |
[31:18] | No no I don’t suggest whether it actually happened or not. | 不是的 我不是要对此评头论足一番 |
[31:21] | I’m just saying that I recognize you | 我只是想说 就在听到那个传闻的时候 |
[31:23] | from when I heard that rumor. | 我看到了你的身影 |
[31:29] | I think I’m going to say good-night. | 没事就晚安了 |
[31:30] | Wait wait wait. No. | 等等 先别走 |
[31:32] | Wait. Start over. Who cares about Felix? | 等等 重新来 别管菲尼克斯了 |
[31:35] | I’m Chief. That’s my name. | 我叫首领 那是我的名字 |
[31:39] | I see. | 知道了 |
[31:42] | I’m introducing myself. | 我已经介绍完自己了 |
[31:44] | Who are you? | 你呢 |
[31:47] | I thought you knew all about me. | 我以为你了解我呢 |
[31:49] | No I don’t know anything. | 没有 我对你一无所知 |
[31:51] | I should’ve kept my mouth shut. | 我真不应该胡说八道 |
[31:52] | It’s all hearsay. | 那只是谣言 |
[31:53] | Anyway you’re Nutmeg. | 不过 你确实是豆蔻 |
[31:58] | So you do know me after all. | 看来你确实挺了解我 |
[32:01] | After all? Yes. | 了解吗 没错 |
[32:05] | You a show-dog Nutmeg? | 你是表演犬吗 豆蔻 |
[32:08] | I was bred as a show-dog. | 论品种我是 |
[32:09] | I was groomed for that purpose. | 论打扮也是 |
[32:11] | It wasn’t my choice. | 可那不是我的选择 |
[32:12] | I don’t consider it my identity. | 所以我并不想承认 |
[32:14] | Anyway look around. | 不过瞧瞧诸位 |
[32:17] | What difference does it make now? | 我承不承认 又有什么区别呢 |
[32:20] | So that’s a yes. | 也就是说 你是表演犬 |
[32:23] | So that’s a yes I used to be. | 没错我是 以前是 |
[32:28] | May I join you? | 我可以上去找你吗 |
[32:36] | You’ve been attacked. | 你打架了 |
[32:38] | Hmm. What else is new? You should see the other dog. | 这没什么 他比我惨 |
[32:40] | Actually | 准确说 |
[32:42] | I think he was made of stainless-steel. | 他是不锈钢做的 |
[32:43] | I couldn’t get my teeth into him. | 所以我咬不动他 |
[32:46] | Who is the little pilot? | 那小飞行员是谁 |
[32:47] | What’d he do? Why are they after him? | 他来干吗 他们为什么捉他 |
[32:50] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[32:58] | You’re a stray aren’t you? | 你是流浪狗 对吧 |
[33:01] | Yes I’m a stray. | 没错 我是流浪狗 |
[33:03] | But aren’t we all? In the last analysis I mean? | 你不也一样吗 我说的是现在 |
[33:08] | Were you trained? For competition. | 你有受过表演训练吗 |
[33:11] | I was a show-dog. | 我毕竟是表演犬 |
[33:12] | You know a few tricks then. | 那你会耍把戏喽 |
[33:14] | A few. | 会一点 |
[33:15] | Can I see one? | 能展示给我看吗 |
[33:17] | Maybe if I get to know you better. | 等我们再熟一点再说吧 |
[33:20] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[33:23] | It’s not true by the way. | 关于我和菲尼克斯的事 |
[33:24] | About me and Felix. For the record. | 传言是假的 |
[33:28] | I wouldn’t bring puppies into this world. | 我不会把宝宝带到这个世上 |
[33:31] | I don’t believe in masters. I never did. | 我不相信主人那一套 从来不信 |
[33:34] | It’s against my principles. | 这有悖我的原则 |
[33:35] | But this is no place for a dog like you. | 像你这样的狗不该沦落于此 |
[33:38] | You belong somewhere. You’ve got papers. | 你不属于这里 你是有证书的狗 |
[33:43] | Oh I’m full-grown sweetheart. | 我可不是小狗 亲爱的 |
[33:44] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 用不着为我担心 |
[33:47] | Good-night. | 晚安 |
[33:52] | I hope I’ll see you again. | 我希望能再见到你 |
[33:57] | Here’s one. | 给你看一个 |
[33:58] | One what? | 看什么 |
[34:04] | I’m supposed to be spinning a nine-pound bowling-ball over my head at this point | 我头上应该顶着一个九镑的保龄球 |
[34:07] | but you just have to imagine that part. | 不过现在你只能想象一下 |
[34:13] | I can picture it. | 我想象的到 |
[34:15] | Will you help him? The little pilot? | 你会帮他吗 那个小飞行员 |
[34:19] | Why should I? | 凭什么 |
[34:21] | Because he’s a 12-year-old boy. | 就凭他是个12岁的小男孩 |
[34:24] | Dogs love those. | 狗狗的最爱 |
[34:29] | Spots whoever he is | 那条叫点点的狗 |
[34:31] | might be alive and he might be dead | 不管他是生是死 |
[34:32] | but one thing’s for sure | 有一件事可以肯定 |
[34:34] | he’s nowhere around here. | 他目前不在这附近 |
[34:36] | He’s not in the dog-community. | 也不在我们的圈子里 |
[34:38] | There’s probably another 500 Japanese hectares | 在这座垃圾岛上 |
[34:40] | of unmapped waste-land | 至少还有500公顷的荒地 |
[34:41] | on Trash Island at least. | 没有在地图上标注出来 |
[34:43] | Where do we start? | 我们该从哪找起呢 |
[34:44] | Also the mental health question | 还有 关于他的精神问题 |
[34:47] | maybe it’s because of that propeller-clutch stuck in the side of his head | 或许是因为铁棒还插在他的头上 |
[34:50] | I can’t say I’m not a doctor | 说不清 我也不是医生 |
[34:51] | but I think the little pilot’s got a screw loose. | 但是我觉得他脑子出问题了 |
[34:54] | Those are the cons. | 这些都是负面因素 |
[34:56] | You heard the rumor right? About the little pilot. | 那个传闻你们听说了吗 关于小飞行员的 |
[34:58] | Which rumor? What is that? | – 什么传闻 – 什么事 |
[35:00] | Kobayashi is his distant uncle. | 小林是他的远房表叔 |
[35:02] | He’s the mayor’s ward. | 他是市长的养子 |
[35:04] | What? | 什么 |
[35:06] | Be that as it may let’s look at the pros. | 行了 我们再看看积极的因素 |
[35:08] | That boy flew here all alone | 那个小男孩 独自一人 |
[35:10] | and crash-landed onto this island | 一路飞到垃圾岛 |
[35:11] | for one reason; one reason only | 而这一切只为了一个目的 |
[35:13] | to find his dog. | 来找他的狗 |
[35:15] | To the best of my knowledge no other master | 据我所知 至今还没有人类 |
[35:17] | not one single human master | 没有任何一位主人 |
[35:18] | has made any effort to do that. | 为自己的狗做过一丁点的努力 |
[35:21] | They’ve forgotten all about us. | 他们早把我们忘了 |
[35:23] | I propose we start tomorrow first-light. | 我提议明天一早就启程 |
[35:26] | We’ll cross the Middle Fingers. | 我们穿过中指谷 |
[35:28] | We’ll find the tugboat on the Dune. | 找到沙丘上的沉船 |
[35:31] | We’ll go see Jupiter and Oracle. | 朱庇特和先知在那 |
[35:32] | They’ll know what to do. | 他们知道该怎么办 |
[35:35] | Let’s take a vote. All in favor say “Aye”. | 现在开始投票 同意的说 “好” |
[35:37] | – Aye. – Nay. | – 好 – 不好 |
[35:38] | Who’s the nay-sayer? | 谁说的不好 |
[35:39] | – Him. – Me. | – 是他 – 是我 |
[35:42] | That kid is gonna get us all put to sleep. | 那个孩子会害死我们几个的 |
[35:45] | Euthanized. | 安乐死 |
[35:47] | We won’t find the dog | 我们不可能找到那条狗 |
[35:50] | but we will die trying. | 反而会因此丧命 |
[35:54] | Not a bad way to go. | 这也没有什么不好 |
[35:56] | You’re out-voted anyway. | 反正投票你已经输了 |
[35:58] | (每日宣言报) 找回爱犬 (把它们带回来) | |
[36:03] | Science-Party Candidate Professor Watanabe | 消息称 科学党候选人渡边教授 |
[36:05] | has been placed under house-arrest today | 今日被勒令软禁于 |
[36:07] | at Toho Mountain Ryokan | 东宝山宾馆 |
[36:09] | after offering sharp criticism last night | 原因是他昨晚强烈抨击了 |
[36:11] | of the Kobayashi Administration’s | 小林针对犬类泛滥危机 |
[36:12] | Canine Saturation-crisis policy | 所采取的手段 |
[36:19] | 希崎高中 每日宣言报 | |
[36:29] | Foreign-exchange student Walker. | 外国交换生 特蕾西同学 |
[36:36] | Thank you Editor-Hiroshi. | 谢谢 桃园浩主编 |
[36:38] | You all know me. I speak my mind | 你们都知道 我说话很直 |
[36:40] | and sometimes that ruffles some feathers. | 有时候会得罪不少人 |
[36:41] | Please forgive my bluntness. | 请原谅我的直白 |
[36:43] | Mayor Kobayashi is a crook and I hate him. | 小林市长是个骗子 我恨他 |
[36:46] | Right now he faces a divided congress | 现在 议会内部针锋相对 |
[36:48] | during a hotly-contested re-election year. | 竞选竞争激烈 |
[36:50] | Dogs are dying on a miserable island. | 我们的狗狗在孤岛上等死 |
[36:53] | Gullible masters have been brainwashed. | 而那些愚昧无知的狗主人全被洗脑了 |
[36:55] | The Science-Party Candidate is being held against his will | 反对他的科学党候选人遭到软禁 |
[36:58] | with no recourse to legal counsel. | 得不到任何法律援助 |
[37:01] | Somebody is up to something. | 有人在预谋着什么 |
[37:08] | You have a conspiracy theory? | 你有什么具体的想法吗 |
[37:12] | I have a hunch. | 我有一种直觉 |
[37:16] | I don’t print hunch. | 我可没有你的直觉 |
[37:22] | I’ll spell it out. | 那就解释给你听 |
[37:24] | I believe Municipal Dome propaganda | 我有理由相信小林市长的宣传 |
[37:27] | has deliberately stoked irrational Anti-Dog fear | 是在有意散发反狗言论 制造社会恐慌 |
[37:30] | and suppressed a medically proven Dog-Flu treatment | 并且完全无视有效的犬流感治疗方案 |
[37:33] | in order to promote a secret campaign | 从而顺利推行他的秘密政策 |
[37:35] | to turn the country against its innocent house-pets. | 那就是让这个国家群起而攻那些无辜的宠物 |
[37:39] | There. I said it. | 好了 我的话说完了 |
[37:44] | Can you prove it? | 你能证明你说的这些吗 |
[37:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:56] | To tell you the truth I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[38:13] | Part Two “The Search for Spots.” | 第二部 寻找点点 |
[38:52] | The Middle Fingers of Trash Island | 垃圾岛上的中指谷 |
[38:54] | wind and weave up-river | 沿着河流蜿蜒而上 |
[38:56] | inter-stitched by zig-zagging pipe-lines | 生锈的管道和废弃的高架桥 |
[38:59] | and rusty viaducts. | 交织其中 |
[39:00] | The ruins of a failed utility-complex | 被海啸冲蚀过的 |
[39:02] | washed-out by tsunami. | 废弃工厂 |
[39:04] | The rubble of an abandoned power-plant | 经历过地震的发电厂 |
[39:06] | demolished by earthquake. | 留下的碎石瓦砾 |
[39:08] | The remains of a deserted industrial estate | 以及因火山爆发而摧毁的 |
[39:10] | destroyed by volcanic blast. | 工业园区遗迹 |
[39:21] | The Old Trash Island Athletic Club | 还有岛上废弃的运动俱乐部 |
[39:24] | member-less and long-forgotten. | 也无人问津 |
[39:26] | Okay I got a question. What’s your favorite food? | 我有个问题 你们最爱的食物是什么 |
[39:30] | A double-portion of Doggy-Chop from the can | 双份红肠罐头 |
[39:32] | mixed into a bowl of broken Puppy-Snaps | 再来一份狗嚼乐饼干 |
[39:34] | with a vitamin crushed up into it. | 然后再把维果片碾碎了放进去 |
[39:35] | King’s the spokes-dog for that. | 这个国王有发言权 |
[39:37] | He’s the Doggy-Chop dog. | 他是个狗嚼乐的代言狗 |
[39:38] | Mmm. Used to be. | 以前是的 |
[39:39] | Was that your daily meal? | 你每天都吃这么多 |
[39:40] | Not always. My master was a school-teacher. | 也不是 我的主人是名老师 |
[39:43] | We weren’t rich you know. You? | 并不富裕 你呢 |
[39:44] | A center-cut Kobe rib-eye seared | 神户的牛排外焦里嫩 |
[39:47] | on the bone with salt and pepper. | 骨头上还要撤上盐和黑胡椒 |
[39:49] | It was my birthday supper. Every year. | 这是我的生日大餐 每年都是如此 |
[39:51] | Mine’s hot-sausage yakitori-style. | 我最喜欢的是香肠瑞士串烧那种 |
[39:54] | The snack vendor always saved me one on game-days. | 每到比赛那天 店主都会给我留一份 |
[39:57] | – Duke? – Ah green-tea ice cream. | – 公爵呢 – 抹茶冰淇淋 |
[39:59] | My master had a sweet-tooth. | 我主人爱吃甜食 |
[40:01] | I probably inherited it from her. | 这点我大概随他吧 |
[40:03] | You heard the rumor right? About Doggy-Chop. | 你们听说了吗 关于狗嚼乐的事 |
[40:06] | – Remind us again. – What rumor? | – 说说看 – 什么事 |
[40:07] | – Oh they folded. – Oh no. | – 它倒闭了 – 不 |
[40:10] | Doggy… Doggy-Chop folded? | 你说 狗嚼乐 倒闭了 |
[40:13] | How about you Chief? | 那你呢 首领 |
[40:15] | What was your favorite food? | 你最喜欢吃什么 |
[40:16] | Me? Oh I don’t care. | 我吗 我无所谓 |
[40:19] | Garbage trash scraps of rubbish. | 在垃圾堆随便找点 什么都行 |
[40:21] | I’m used to left-overs. | 我习惯捡东西吃 |
[40:24] | Yeah yeah. | 也对 |
[40:25] | Of course I wasn’t always a stray. | 当然 我也不是一直都在流浪 |
[40:28] | Wait. What’d you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[40:29] | I said I wasn’t always a stray. | 我刚才说 我也不是一直都在流浪的 |
[40:31] | – Really? Since when? – Tell us about that. | – 真的吗 – 说来听听 |
[40:42] | I’ve been hunted by dog-catchers all my life. | 我一辈子都在躲避收容所的抓捕 |
[40:45] | I’m not easy to trap. | 我可不好抓 |
[40:46] | I’ve only got three captures on my record | 至今为止我只被抓到过三次 |
[40:49] | where I actually got sent to the pound I mean | 我指的是确实被关进收容所才算一次 |
[40:51] | and the first two times I escaped within 24 hours | 前两次 不到24小时我就逃出来了 |
[40:54] | but the third time… | 可是第三次… |
[40:56] | I got adopted before I could | 我还没来得及挖洞逃跑 |
[40:58] | finish digging the break-out-tunnel. | 就被人领养了 |
[41:00] | It was a big family. | 那可是一大家人 |
[41:01] | Five kids. Two other dogs already. | 五个孩子 已经养了两条狗了 |
[41:04] | They stuck me in the back of a station-wagon | 他们把我装在后备箱里 |
[41:05] | and drove me out to the middle of the sticks. | 然后把我运到荒郊野外 |
[41:08] | Grass trees swimming pool. Cartoons on TV. | 有草 有树 有泳池 还放着卡通片 |
[41:12] | Anyway one morning a week later | 总之 就在一周后的一个早晨 |
[41:15] | the youngest boy his name was Toshiro | 最小的孩子 他叫俊朗 |
[41:17] | woke me up at 6 15 bright-eyed wide-awake | 六点一刻就把我叫醒睁着大眼睛看着我 |
[41:20] | and he tried to pet me. | 然后 他想要 逗我玩 |
[41:25] | He didn’t mean anything by it. He was just being friendly. | 他并没有别的意思 只是想示好而已 |
[41:29] | Apparently I bit him so hard | 显然 我狠狠地咬了他一口 |
[41:33] | I nearly chewed his hand off. | 几乎把他的手咬下来了 |
[41:36] | Blood all over the kitchen floor. | 厨房的地板上到处都是血 |
[41:38] | They rushed him to the emergency room | 他们急忙把他送到急诊室 |
[41:40] | and I got pad locked out in the tool shed with the lights out. | 然后我被关到了阴暗的工具间里 |
[41:43] | It gave me some time to think. | 给我了点思考时间 |
[41:46] | What happened? Why did I do that? | 怎么回事 我为什么要这么做 |
[41:49] | To this day I have no idea. | 直到今天 我还没想明白 |
[41:52] | I guess he scared me. | 我猜是因为 他吓到我了 |
[41:57] | I bite. | 而我天生会咬人 |
[42:00] | That night an old woman | 那天晚上 一位老妇人 |
[42:02] | she must’ve been the grandmother | 应该是他奶奶 |
[42:04] | brought me out a bowl of some homemade hibachi-chili. | 她给我送来了一碗自制的腊味烤肉 |
[42:07] | I like to think she cooked it | 我想她是特意为我做的 |
[42:08] | for me personally but who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[42:10] | Maybe it was just more left-overs. | 也许只是剩饭吧 |
[42:11] | But… You’ve got a tick. | 但是 你脸上有只苍蝇 |
[42:17] | Anyway that’s my favorite food I ever ate. | 总之 那就是我吃过的最美味的食物 |
[42:20] | The old woman made a great bowl of chili. | 老妇人做的一碗腊味烤肉 |
[42:23] | What happened after that? | 在那之后呢 |
[42:25] | I dug my way out by morning | 第二天一早我挖洞逃跑了 |
[42:27] | jumped on the back of a dump-truck | 跳上了一辆火车 |
[42:28] | and hitched back to Megasaki. | 到了希崎市 |
[42:30] | I was always a street-dog let’s face it. | 我就是一条流浪狗 接受事实吧 |
[42:45] | Somebody’s stalking us. | 有人在跟踪我们 |
[43:04] | As you know we all hate dogs. | 众所周知 我们都讨厌狗 |
[43:06] | Chairman Fujimoto-san | 腾本会长 |
[43:08] | President of Kobayashi Pharmaceutical. | 作为小林药业的董事长 |
[43:10] | You secretly introduced mega-quantities of infected fleas | 你在本市中心秘密释放了 |
[43:12] | and contagious tick-larvae | 数以万计的致病跳蚤 |
[43:14] | into a metropolitan city center | 以及蜱虫幼虫 |
[43:16] | creating an unprecedented animal-disease out-break. | 制造了一场史无前例的大型瘟疫 |
[43:19] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[43:20] | General Yamatachi-san | 森太高将军 |
[43:21] | Commander of the Megasaki Municipal Task force. | 做为希崎市市政特遣队的指挥官 |
[43:24] | You oversaw the deportation of over 750 000 caged-animals | 在你的监督下 超过75万条犬类 |
[43:28] | to a nearly uninhabitable off-shore refuse-center. | 被运往了一个鸟不拉屎的废弃荒岛上 |
[43:31] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[43:32] | Supervisor Kitano-san | 北野监察长 |
[43:33] | Director of Kobayashi Robotics. | 作为小林机械的负责人 |
[43:35] | You developed the most promising artificial life-form | 你开发了公司有史以来 |
[43:38] | in the history of corporate-technology- | 最为成功的一种人造生物 |
[43:39] | and a powerful new weapon to boot. | 同时这也是强有力的新武器 |
[43:42] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[43:43] | Yakuza Nakamura-san | 黑道的中村社长 |
[43:44] | Head of the Clenched-Fist Gang. | 作为铁拳帮大哥 |
[43:46] | You eliminated all Pro-Dog opposition | 你用尽各种手段 |
[43:48] | through the use of bribery | 贿赂勒索恐吓 |
[43:49] | extortion intimidation and violent force. | 甚至动用武力来扫除亲犬派的抗议 |
[43:52] | My compliments. | 向你致敬 |
[43:56] | Brains have been washed. Wheels have been greased. | 洗脑很成功 道路也已铺平 |
[43:59] | Fear has been mongered. | 恐慌已经蔓延 |
[44:00] | Now we prepare for the final stage of our conspiracy-theory | 现在到了我们阴谋论的最后一步了 |
[44:03] | the permanent end to the Canine Saturation-crisis. | 彻底终结犬类泛滥的危机 |
[44:16] | We believe we’ve recovered a viable DNA sample | 我们确信 已经在这个损坏的飞机部件上 |
[44:19] | from this article of damaged aviation equipment. | 提取到了可识别的基因样本 |
[44:23] | We’re going to check it right now if you care to observe. | 我们将进行现场检测 敬请关注 |
[44:48] | We call upon dog-lovers everywhere | 我们在此呼吁 所有的爱狗人士 |
[44:51] | to harken to this transmission | 留意这段黑匣子的内容 |
[44:55] | May-day May-day | 求救求救 |
[44:57] | Unscheduled Junior Turbo-Prop | 我驾驶一架未作登记的涡轮桨飞机 |
[44:58] | in severe distress over Sapporo River. | 在扎晃河上空发生事故 |
[45:00] | Engine-failure and… detachment of left wing. | 引擎故障 外加左侧机翼脱离 |
[45:03] | Will attempt emergency-landing on Trash Island coast. | 现在尝试在垃圾岛沿岸紧急迫降 |
[45:07] | Please make note of the following | 请记住我下面的话 |
[45:09] | to my security-detail / bodyguard-dog Spots Kobayashi | 我的贴身护卫犬小林点点 |
[45:12] | if still living | 如果还活着 |
[45:13] | I leave all my worldly possessions. | 我将自己所有的遗产赠予给你 |
[45:16] | If Spots has preceded me into the next life | 如果点点先我一步离开尘世 |
[45:18] | I ask that everything | 我要求将我们的一切 |
[45:20] | including my own bones and Spots’ carcass | 包括我们俩的骸骨 |
[45:22] | be burned in a crematory furnace | 一同进行火化 |
[45:25] | with our ashes scattered to the four-winds. | 并让骨灰在空中随风而逝 |
[45:28] | It will not amount to much pollution in this sad land. | 不会给这片悲伤的土地 带去太多的污染 |
[45:31] | If I survive ignore this message. | 如果我没死 就忽略上面内容 |
[45:35] | I’ve gone to find my dog. | 我要去找我的狗 |
[45:38] | Young masters of Megasaki unite | 希崎市年轻的狗主人们 团结起来 |
[45:52] | Turpentine brandy. | 松节油白兰地 |
[45:54] | It cools the head and warms the dog-bones. | 有助于清醒头脑 温暖我们的四肢 |
[46:00] | It may snow tonight. | 今晚会下雪 |
[46:02] | Really? Thank you very much. Wow. | 真的吗 真的太感谢了 |
[46:05] | To whom it may concern. | 希望能帮到你们 |
[46:07] | She sees the future. | 她能预见未来 |
[46:10] | No. | 不 |
[46:11] | She understands T.V. | 她能看懂电视而已 |
[46:18] | You seek a dog named Spots. | 你们在找一只叫点点的狗 |
[46:25] | – Dog-Zero. – Dog-Zero. | – 零号狗 – 零号狗 |
[46:31] | As you know most of the animals on this island | 你们都知道 岛上大部分的狗 |
[46:33] | come from human homes | 都来自于人类家庭 |
[46:35] | with domesticated back-grounds. | 他们全是家养的 |
[46:37] | However a small population of savage aboriginal dogs | 然而 另一部分则是野狗 岛上的土著狗 |
[46:40] | have been scavenging the Metropolitan Dumping-Grounds for nearly a decade. | 十年来 他们以城市垃圾为生 |
[46:44] | The graffiti on this wall depicts the story. | 墙上的涂鸦讲述了一切 |
[46:47] | They were born into captivity on the ends of the fringes | 他们出生在这座岛上最遥远的角落 |
[46:50] | of the most distant reaches of the island. | 一生下来就被关押了起来 |
[46:52] | They endured great suffering and cruelty | 他们原先的主人用残忍的手段 |
[46:55] | at the hands of their former masters. | 带给了他们巨大的痛苦 |
[46:57] | Finally in the wake of an Act of God they escaped- | 终于神迹降临 他们逃了出来 |
[47:01] | to a harsh and desperate freedom. | 获得了惨酷而又绝望的自由 |
[47:03] | Some say they died away over the subsequent years | 有人说 之后的几年里他们都死光了 |
[47:06] | starving and forgotten. | 饿死了 没人记得他们 |
[47:08] | Some say they swam to the mainland | 还有人说 他们游去了大陆 |
[47:09] | but this seems unlikely. Too far to dog-paddle. | 但这似乎不大可能 狗刨游不了这么远 |
[47:13] | Some say they’re still with us | 也有人说 他们还活着 |
[47:15] | in the Far-away Cuticles beyond the Middle Fingers. | 在一个荒岛上 比中指谷还要偏远 |
[47:19] | We know the animal you seek. | 我们知道你们要找的那条狗 |
[47:22] | He has appeared in Oracle’s visions. | 先知曾经看到过它 |
[47:27] | A prophecy suggests itself | 预言是这么描述 |
[47:31] | Spots if he’s alive may very well be living | 如果点点还活着 很可能还活着 |
[47:34] | even at this moment as a captive prisoner | 但被岛上这群疯狂的野狗抓走了 |
[47:37] | abducted into the company of these wild savage dogs. | 并且现在还被这群野狗关押着 |
[47:41] | Oracle what do you think? | 先知 你怎么看 |
[47:45] | What? | 什么 |
[47:49] | Continue your journey. | 继续你们的旅途 |
[47:51] | Have faith in your cause. | 要对目标有信心 |
[47:53] | Luck and good fortune be unto you. | 愿好运伴随你们 |
[47:59] | You heard the rumor right? About these aboriginal dogs. | 你们听说了吗 关于这群土著狗的传言 |
[48:02] | – Remind me again. – What’s the rumor? | – 再说说 – 什么传言 |
[48:05] | Uh they’re cannibals. | 他们是食狗犬 |
[48:07] | So you’re telling me they’re going to want to eat us? | 所以你的意思是 他们会吃了我们 |
[48:10] | Well they’re cannibals. | 基本上就这意思 |
[50:37] | 自杀现场 禁止进入 | |
[50:37] | 自杀现场 禁止进入 | |
[50:37] | 自杀现场 禁止进入 | |
[50:51] | We’re approaching the end of Old Trash Island. | 就快到垃圾岛边缘了 |
[50:53] | To the west the Sapporo River and Megasaki City. | 往西是扎晃河 还有希崎市 |
[50:56] | To the east the open-sea. | 往东是大海 |
[50:58] | To the north a long rickety | 往北是一条摇摇欲坠的长堤 |
[51:00] | cause-way over a noxious sludge-marsh | 下面是沼泽地 |
[51:01] | leading to a radio-active land-fill | 沼泽地的另一端 |
[51:03] | polluted by toxic chemical-garbage. | 就是充满放射性垃圾的小岛 |
[51:05] | – That’s our destination. – Great. | – 也就是我们目的地 – 很好 |
[51:06] | – Got it. – Get ready to jump. | – 明白 – 准备往下跳 |
[51:08] | Atari I’m going to drag you overboard with my teeth | 阿塔里因为你听不懂 |
[51:09] | since you can’t understand the plan. | 我只能咬着你一起跳 |
[51:11] | After that we’re back on foot. | 然后我们继续步行 |
[51:12] | The next stage… | 下一步… |
[51:13] | Where’d they… Where’d they go? | 他们… 他们去哪了 |
[51:16] | What are they doing over there? | 他们在那干什么 |
[51:18] | How did this happen? | 怎么回事 |
[51:18] | What’s going on with this contraption? | 这是搞什么 |
[51:20] | If we get separated which we are | 要是走散了 比如我们现在就走散了 |
[51:22] | rendez-vous at the cause-way | 在长堤那边会合 |
[51:25] | – You’re not our leader – What? | – 你又不是老大 – 什么 |
[51:28] | You’re not our leader We all are | 你不是老大 大家都是领头狗 |
[51:31] | Let’s take a vote | 我们来投票 |
[51:34] | All in favor of my plan | 赞成我的计划 |
[51:35] | which is to rendez-vous at the cause-way… | 同意在长堤会合的请说… |
[52:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[52:26] | No you can’t ride the Pagoda-Slide. | 不行 你不能玩这个宝塔滑梯 |
[52:28] | You’re below the safety-limit anyway. Let’s go. | 谁让你的身高没达标呢 走吧 |
[52:35] | We made an emergency plan | 我们制定了应急计划 |
[52:37] | even if we didn’t get to vote and agree to it yet | 尽管没来得及投票通过 |
[52:39] | rendez-vous at the cause-way to the Far-away Cuticles | 我们得到长堤那与他们会合 |
[52:42] | and go find your dog. | 然后去找你的狗 |
[52:43] | Maybe everybody else just got crushed | 或许他们已经被粉碎 |
[52:45] | compacted and incinerated | 压扁 可能都被火化了 |
[52:46] | but we’re going to be there. Let’s go. | 但我们还是得先到那儿去 走吧 |
[52:55] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[52:58] | Repeat | 我再说一遍 |
[53:02] | don’t. | 不行 |
[53:07] | I am not your pet. I never liked you. | 我不是你的宠物 我一直都不喜欢你 |
[53:09] | I don’t care about you. I won’t wait for you. | 我不在乎你 我也不会等你 |
[53:12] | I bite. | 我会咬你的 |
[53:17] | Good luck. | 随你吧 |
[54:01] | Jerks. Come here. Oh do this. Do that. | 一群蠢货 逗着你做这个做那个 |
[54:05] | Our Masters. I’ll do what I… | 去他的我们的主人 我想干嘛就干嘛 |
[54:52] | I suppose if it was working right | 我猜如果这玩意没坏 |
[54:54] | we’d be dead already. | 我们早挂了 |
[55:13] | Don’t ask me to fetch that stick. | 别让我去捡棍子 |
[55:20] | Fetch-i | 去捡 |
[55:27] | Fetch-i | 去捡 |
[55:29] | I’m telling you I don’t fetch. | 我告诉你 我不捡那东西 |
[55:38] | Fetch-i | 去捡 |
[55:41] | I’m not doing this because you commanded me to. | 我去捡那棍子 不是因为我听命于你 |
[55:44] | I’m doing it- because I feel sorry for you. | 我去捡 是因为我可怜你 |
[56:01] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[56:42] | Where’d you get that dog? | 这狗哪里来的 |
[56:43] | He looks like me with a pink nose. | 看着像我 不过鼻子是粉色的 |
[56:46] | I come from a nine-dog litter but they drowned the sisters. | 我原本有9个兄弟姐妹 但是姐妹们都被淹死了 |
[56:50] | We’re not a rare breed | 我们也不算名种狗 |
[56:51] | short-haired-Oceanic- speckled-ear sport-hound-mix. | 属于短毛斑点和运动猎犬的混种 |
[56:55] | I’m getting confused now. | 我被搞糊涂了 |
[56:57] | My belly feels funny. | 我肚子好饿 |
[57:12] | Biscuit-o. | 饼干 |
[57:16] | I can’t accept that. | 我不能吃 |
[57:18] | It’s for your dog. | 这是为你的狗准备的 |
[57:25] | I’ve never been offered a Puppy-Snap in my life. | 从来没有人给我吃过狗狗饼干 |
[57:28] | I don’t even know what they taste like. | 我都不知道那是什么味的 |
[57:30] | Okay I’ll try it. | 好吧 我试试 |
[57:33] | Crunchy. Salty. | 脆脆的 咸咸的 |
[57:37] | Supposedly it cleans your teeth. | 应该有助于牙齿健康 |
[57:41] | This is my new favorite food. | 现在我最爱的食物是这个了 |
[57:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[58:35] | Cold up here tonight. | 这里晚上可真冷 |
[58:40] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[58:42] | Wherever he is if he’s alive | 无论在哪 只要他还活着 |
[58:45] | we’ll find your dog. | 我们都会找到你的狗 |
[59:08] | Mayor Kobayashi | 小林市长 |
[59:09] | elected leader of Megasaki City. | 希崎市的民选领袖 |
[59:11] | For 150 years you and your ancestors | 150年来你和你的祖先 |
[59:14] | known as the Kobayashi Dynasty | 也就是众所周知的小林王朝 |
[59:16] | a procession of dog-hating thugs | 都是些痛恨犬类的 |
[59:18] | stooges felons and their criminal underlings | 暴徒 愧儡 恶棍还有你们的帮凶 |
[59:20] | have betrayed and deceived the citizens of Uni Prefecture. | 一同背叛并欺骗了海胆县的人民 |
[59:24] | You make me so mad | 你惹毛我了 |
[59:28] | Professor Watanabe Science-Party Candidate | 渡边教授 科学党候选人 |
[59:31] | deceased. | 已经身亡 |
[59:32] | The wasabi in your blood showed poison-levels | 在你体内的芥末中 |
[59:34] | in excess of ten times the maximum dosage required | 我们发现了剧毒 |
[59:37] | to stop the heart of a whale. | 其剂量足以致死一头鲸鱼 |
[59:39] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么要自杀 |
[59:43] | Atari Kobayashi adopted ward to the mayoral-household. | 小林阿塔里 小林市长的养子 |
[59:47] | You heroically hi jacked a Junior Turbo-Prop XJ750 | 你英勇地劫持了一架轻型涡轮螺桨机 FJ750 |
[59:51] | and flew it to the island… | 并且飞往了垃圾岛… |
[1:00:12] | Atari. | 阿塔里 |
[1:00:12] | You heroically as I was saying | 正如我刚才所说 你英勇地 |
[1:00:15] | stole the little airplane because of your dog and… | 劫持了一架小型飞机 为了去救你的狗 然后… |
[1:00:20] | I lost my train of thought. | 思路被打断了 |
[1:00:23] | Dammit | 该死 |
[1:00:25] | I’ve got a crush on you. | 我喜欢上你了 |
[1:00:30] | Part Three “The Rendez Vous.” | 第三部 汇合点 |
[1:00:58] | Rex King Duke Boss You made it | 君主 国王 公爵 老板 你们来了 |
[1:01:02] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:01:03] | I took a bath. | 我洗了个澡 |
[1:01:05] | What? He’s got soap? | 什么 他有肥皂吗 |
[1:01:07] | Just a little. | 就一小块 |
[1:01:09] | You’re too fluffy. | 你的毛好蓬松 |
[1:01:11] | – We played fetch. – With a stick? | – 我们玩了个游戏 – 丢棍子吗 |
[1:01:13] | With a hunk of rubber radiator tubing. | 其实是个橡胶塑料管 |
[1:01:15] | And you brought it back to him? | 然后 你就捡回来了 |
[1:01:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:01:19] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个乖孩子 |
[1:01:22] | Don’t you tell me that | 还用得着你跟我说吗 |
[1:01:24] | I’m the one that tried to make you be loyal to him in the first place. | 一开始就是我让你对他忠诚的 |
[1:01:27] | Stop. Stop This is the rendezvous. | 停一下 停一下 会合点已经到了 |
[1:01:29] | Where’s that trash tram taking you? | 那垃圾吊篮要把你们带到哪里去 |
[1:01:31] | You think we booked this ride through a travel agent? | 你以为这是观光缆车吗 |
[1:01:33] | We were fighting for our lives in a high velocity trash-processor | 我们在一个高速垃圾处理器里差点送命 |
[1:01:36] | while you were getting scrubbed and brushed. | 而你却在悠哉悠哉的洗澡 |
[1:01:37] | Jump | 快跳 |
[1:01:38] | Where? | 往哪跳 |
[1:01:39] | Here | 往下跳 |
[1:01:40] | When? | 什么时候跳 |
[1:01:41] | Now | 现在 |
[1:01:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:01:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:44] | Let’s take a vote. | 投票吧 |
[1:01:46] | All in favor of jump… | 同意往下跳的… |
[1:01:55] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[1:02:05] | I can’t smell him. | 我闻不到他 |
[1:02:49] | Come in. | 请回答 |
[1:02:50] | Master Atari… Can you hear me? | 阿塔里主人 你能听到我么 |
[1:03:15] | That dog’s real. | 那条狗是真的 |
[1:03:24] | What’s that thing in your ear for? | 你耳朵上戴的是什么 |
[1:03:26] | Are you hard of hearing? | 你听力不好吗 |
[1:03:27] | You can’t be. Um… | 怎么会呢 |
[1:03:29] | Bodyguard dogs have to have 20/30-Auditory just to be certified. | 护卫狗必须要有非常灵敏的听觉才能获得资质 |
[1:03:32] | No the ear piece is how I receive | 你看到的这个耳机 |
[1:03:34] | my commands and instructions and so on. | 会传达主人下达的命令 |
[1:03:35] | Obviously I’m privy to certain sensitive information | 当然 我会接受到不少敏感信息 |
[1:03:38] | due to my position in the mayoral household at Brick Mansion. | 因为我的工作岗位是在市长的府邸 |
[1:03:41] | Oh so you mean | 你是说 |
[1:03:43] | somebody could be talking to you right now? | 有人现在通过这个跟你说话吗 |
[1:03:45] | Well the range is only about 75 feet or so | 但是它的接受距离大概只有75英尺 |
[1:03:48] | I guess so… | 所以 我觉得… |
[1:03:49] | Battery’s probably dead anyway. | 当然也有可能电池没电了 |
[1:03:50] | I got a question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[1:03:52] | How much money do you think the mayor makes? | 市长能赚多少钱 |
[1:03:54] | I can’t tell you that. | 我没法回答你 |
[1:03:55] | That’s highly confidential. | 这是高度机密 |
[1:03:57] | Um anyway I’m not the mayor’s accountant’s dog. | 而且我也不是市长的会计狗 |
[1:04:00] | That’s Butterscotch | 她叫奶油糖 |
[1:04:01] | and she got crushed in a glass compactor the day before yesterday. | 她最近被一台玻璃粉碎机撵碎了 |
[1:04:04] | No my duties are uh | 不 我的职责是 |
[1:04:06] | focused entirely on the protection of the mayor’s ward Atari. | 全方位保护好市长的养子 阿塔里 |
[1:04:09] | I’m not supposed to be his friend | 而他是主人 我不能做他的朋友 |
[1:04:11] | but I love him very much | 不过 我非常爱他 |
[1:04:13] | but that’s a private matter. | 但这是我的私事 |
[1:04:15] | Um the only reason I even said that | 我只所以说出来 |
[1:04:17] | was because we’re all probably going to die out here | 是因为我们很可能会死在这里了 |
[1:04:19] | and I’ll never see him again. | 我再也见不到他 |
[1:04:26] | That’s a tough break. | 太惨了 |
[1:04:28] | Well good luck to you | 好了 祝你好运 |
[1:04:30] | and watch out for the cannibal dogs. | 小心那些食狗犬 |
[1:04:35] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[1:04:37] | Watch out for the…? The cannibal dogs. | – 你说让我小心那些… – 食狗犬 |
[1:04:41] | They are dogs that eat dogs. | 那些家伙专吃同类 |
[1:04:43] | Start over and repeat again. | 从头开始再说一遍 |
[1:04:44] | You know what? Don’t even worry about that. | 你根本不必担心 |
[1:04:46] | I just heard there might be some wild aboriginal cannibal dogs | 我只是听说附近有几只野蛮的土著食狗犬 |
[1:04:50] | in the area you know | 你懂得 |
[1:04:51] | but I wouldn’t worry because you’re in an extra security lock cell. | 但别担心 你的笼子特别安全 还有锁 |
[1:04:54] | Look at it that way. | 换个角度想想 |
[1:04:55] | You’re probably safer than I am. | 你可能比我更安全 |
[1:04:57] | Except from thirst and starvation. | 除了你会渴死或饿死 |
[1:05:35] | It’s got an extra security lock on it. | 这个笼子装了防盗保险锁 |
[1:05:37] | You’ll never get it open. | 你们打不开的 |
[1:06:14] | Are you going to eat me now? | 你们现在要吃了我吗 |
[1:06:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:06:19] | Are you going to eat me now? | 你们现在要吃了我吗 |
[1:06:21] | I heard you were cannibal dogs. | 我听说你们专吃同类 |
[1:06:23] | Be notified | 丑话说在前头 |
[1:06:24] | I’ll be compelled to defend myself with all means at my disposal. | 我一定会用所有的手段保护自己的安全 |
[1:06:36] | Who told you that dirty lie? | 这些无耻的谎言是谁跟你说的 |
[1:06:44] | We resorted to cannibalism on one occasion | 只有一种情况下 我们才会吃掉同类 |
[1:06:47] | many months ago | 几个月之前 |
[1:06:49] | as a desperate survival instinct. | 我们绝望至极 为了求生 |
[1:06:51] | We ate one single dog. | 我们吃掉了一个同类 |
[1:06:53] | His name was Fuzzball | 他的名字叫做 毛球 |
[1:06:55] | and he was the leader of our pack | 他是我们狗群的首领 |
[1:06:57] | and he was already in a coma from starvation | 由于饥饿 他已陷入昏迷 |
[1:06:59] | so we put him out of his… his… | 所以 我们结束了他的… 他的… |
[1:07:08] | His misery | 他的痛苦 |
[1:07:10] | and… | 并且… |
[1:07:12] | and… | 并且… |
[1:07:16] | consumed him. | 消化了他 |
[1:07:28] | We would have dropped dead in a week or less | 如果不是他 |
[1:07:30] | without that nourishment. | 用不了一周我们都会饿死 |
[1:07:31] | We were dying. Do you judge us for that? | 我们快死了 你要为此指责我们吗 |
[1:07:35] | Shame on you | 你才可耻呢 |
[1:07:37] | We only brought you here in the first place to help you. | 我们带你回来其实是想要帮你 |
[1:07:46] | We’ve got a Master Pass Key | 我们有一把万能钥匙 |
[1:07:48] | Open his cage. | 帮他打开 |
[1:08:05] | Fuzzball was his best friend. | 毛球是他最好的朋友 |
[1:08:16] | Oh dear. Uh I think I offended him. | 天啊 我想我冒犯他了 |
[1:08:18] | I’m truly sorry. I had no idea. | 非常抱歉 我不知情 |
[1:08:22] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[1:08:24] | How long have you been here? | 你们在这多久了 |
[1:08:26] | I can see you’ve been mistreated. | 看得出你们受到了虐待 |
[1:08:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:08:37] | My name is Spots. Spots Kobayashi. | 我叫点点 小林点点 |
[1:08:41] | How can I be of service to you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[1:08:46] | Master Atari san can you hear me? | 阿塔里主人 听得到吗 |
[1:08:48] | Can you hear me Master Atari? | 听得到吗 阿塔里主人 |
[1:08:50] | Spots u? | 点点 |
[1:08:51] | You’re not safe here | 这里不安全 |
[1:08:52] | You shouldn’t have come for me | 你不该来找我 |
[1:08:54] | I can’t protect you efficiently under these conditions | 在这种情况下 我无法有效地保护你 |
[1:09:07] | Spots u | 点点 |
[1:09:10] | Here I come. | 我来了 |
[1:09:29] | Sic ’em | 攻击 |
[1:09:33] | Follow me | 跟我来 |
[1:09:47] | All in favor of kicking Chief out of the pack | 同意把他踢出队伍 |
[1:09:48] | and never speaking to him again say “Aye”. | 再也不跟他说话的 请说 “好” |
[1:09:51] | Aye | 好 |
[1:09:55] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:09:56] | Secret tooth Military issue | 秘密武器 军用装备 |
[1:09:58] | Technically I could do it 37 more times | 理论上我还能发射37颗飞牙 |
[1:10:00] | but I wouldn’t be able to chew my meat | 但这样的话我就没办法吃肉了 |
[1:10:03] | I assume you’re Spots We’ve been looking for you. | 我猜你就是点点 我们一直在找你 |
[1:10:14] | Master Atari san | 阿塔里主人 |
[1:10:15] | I swore an oath when I assumed the responsibilities | 我曾发过誓 作为市长家的护卫犬 |
[1:10:18] | of official bodyguard dog to the mayoral household | 要尽职尽责 |
[1:10:21] | I could never be persuaded to break that vow | 无论发生任何事 |
[1:10:22] | for any reason whatsoever | 我都不会违背我的誓言 |
[1:10:24] | I’ll always be loyal to you | 我永远效忠于你 |
[1:10:25] | as my only and unconditional master | 你是我世上唯一的主人 |
[1:10:27] | But circumstances have radically changed for me | 可现在情况变了 不仅是对我而言 |
[1:10:30] | and all the pets of Megasaki City | 对希崎市的其它宠物也都一样 |
[1:10:32] | I have new obligations which I never anticipated | 我肩负着新的使命 我自己也没预料到 |
[1:10:34] | I’ve become the leader of a tribe of outcasts | 我成了一群野狗的首领 |
[1:10:36] | who depend on me for their survival | 他们把自己的生存重任托付给了我 |
[1:10:38] | and I’m going to be a father | 而且 我就快当爸爸了 |
[1:10:41] | With deepest sadness and humility | 我很难过 也很愧疚 |
[1:10:44] | I must ask you to relieve me of the duties of my position | 我请求你解除我护卫犬的职责 |
[1:10:47] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[1:10:49] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:10:51] | If we don’t drown I’m going to strangle you myself. | 如果我们没被淹死 我会亲手掐死你 |
[1:10:54] | I don’t care how many exploding teeth you try to spit out at me. | 我不在乎你对我吐多少颗狗牙炸弹 |
[1:10:57] | Do you have any idea | 你到底有没有想过 |
[1:10:59] | what that little pilot just went through to try to rescue you? | 为了来这救你 这个男孩都经历了什么 |
[1:11:02] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢 |
[1:11:06] | You’re a stray. | 你是流浪狗 |
[1:11:07] | Yeah so what? | 没错 那又怎么样 |
[1:11:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:11:10] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[1:11:12] | You’re from central Megasaki. | 你来自希崎市中心 |
[1:11:13] | I can tell by the accent. | 我能听出口音 |
[1:11:15] | You’re a short haired Oceanic speckle ear sport hound mix. | 你是短毛斑点和运动猎犬的混血品种 |
[1:11:18] | You were born in a storm sewer | 你出生在雨水管道里 |
[1:11:19] | on Bamboo shoot Holiday six years ago today. | 那天恰逢竹笋节 就在六年前的今天 |
[1:11:22] | Do you know me? | 你认得我吗 |
[1:11:24] | I… I don’t… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[1:11:27] | I’m your older brother by five minutes. | 我是大你五分钟的哥哥 |
[1:11:30] | It’s been a long time Chief. | 好久不见了 首领 |
[1:11:33] | Was… Was I the runt? | 我…我是最弱小的吗 |
[1:11:37] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[1:11:49] | Security camera footage confirms initial reports | 监控录像已经证实了之前的报道 |
[1:11:52] | of the deaths of mayoral ward Atari Kobayashi | 市长的养子小林阿塔里 |
[1:11:55] | and his five dog abductors this afternoon | 和五条绑架他的恶犬 |
[1:11:57] | in a sluice channel | 已于今日下午 |
[1:11:58] | at the threshold of the Far Away Cuticles. | 死在一条通往遥远荒岛的排水沟中 |
[1:12:01] | A statement from Major Domo live at Brick Mansion | 以下是市长府邸大总管发表的声明 |
[1:12:06] | The life of a promising young orphan | 一个有着大好前程的孤儿 |
[1:12:08] | has been cut short before its prime. | 就这样英年早逝了 |
[1:12:10] | This is a distant uncle’s worst nightmare. | 这对他的远房表叔来说是个噩耗 |
[1:12:13] | Mayor Kobayashi asks for your prayers your condolences | 小林市长衷心恳求你们祈祷与关怀 |
[1:12:16] | and your support for the diligent men and women | 并希望大家能够支持 |
[1:12:18] | of the Municipal Task Force Dog Catchers Division | 市政特遣部门捉狗大队的工作 |
[1:12:21] | we salute you for your bravery and your ongoing commitment | 我们向你们的勇敢与奉献 致以崇高的敬意 |
[1:12:24] | to the continuing punishment of all bad dogs. | 请继续惩罚我们身边的恶犬 |
[1:12:34] | Originally before the volcano erupted | 最初的时候 在火山爆发 |
[1:12:36] | and an earthquake triggered the tsunami which obliterated the facility | 地震引发海啸 摧毁这里所有设施之前 |
[1:12:38] | there were over 250 incarcerated animals here on the premises | 大概有超过250只动物被关押在这里 |
[1:12:42] | being experimented on against their will. | 他们被迫成为实验对象 |
[1:12:44] | If you look closely you may notice some of these dogs | 如果仔细看 你依然能够发现 |
[1:12:46] | still bear scars and markings from the research and abuse. | 实验和虐待在他们身上留下的伤痕 |
[1:12:51] | Actually it’s pretty obvious. | 其实 这太明显了 |
[1:12:53] | This is my mate Peppermint. | 这是我妻子 薄荷糖 |
[1:12:55] | She’s pregnant with our first litter. | 她怀孕了 |
[1:12:57] | She was due a week ago. | 一周前就该生产了 |
[1:13:02] | Anyway the survivors of the disaster learned to cultiv… | 总之 这里的幸存者学会了… |
[1:13:04] | What’s he got there? What’s he got there? | 他拿着什么 |
[1:13:06] | Biscuit o. Biscuit o. Biscuit o. | 饼干 饼干 饼干 |
[1:13:10] | Puppy Snaps. | 狗狗脆 |
[1:13:12] | I heard they don’t even make them anymore. | 我听说它们已经停产了 |
[1:13:15] | You heard the rumor right? | 你们听说了吗 |
[1:13:16] | About Kobayashi Pharmaceutical. | 关于小林药业的传闻 |
[1:13:18] | – I never heard it. – What rumor? | – 没听过 – 什么传闻 |
[1:13:19] | They invented Dog Flu. | 他们故意引发了犬流感 |
[1:13:21] | – No. – Of course. | – 不是吧 – 果然如此 |
[1:13:24] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[1:13:25] | Where do you get all these rumors? | 这些事你都从哪听说的 |
[1:13:27] | I mean who tells them to you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[1:13:28] | I don’t know. Anybody. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:29] | Dogs talk and I listen. Always have. | 有狗说话我就听着 总能听到 |
[1:13:32] | I uh love gossip. | 我就喜欢八卦 |
[1:13:33] | Spots | 点点 |
[1:13:36] | The black owl has a message. | 猫头鹰来消息了 |
[1:13:44] | He’s come from all the way across the island. | 他从岛的另一边飞过来 |
[1:13:46] | Get him a cup of sewer water Chico. | 给他倒杯下水道水 奇科 |
[1:13:52] | Yes. We understand. | 好的 我们懂了 |
[1:13:53] | He has news from the Metropolitan Dumping Grounds. | 他带来了大都会垃圾场那边的消息 |
[1:13:55] | – Metropolitan… – Shh Quiet please. | – 是大都会… – 安静谢谢 |
[1:14:00] | We’re listening owl. Tell us your message. | 我们在听呢 告诉我们消息吧 |
[1:14:08] | He’s going to poison us. | 他要毒死我们 |
[1:14:10] | Re election Night | 就在大选之夜 |
[1:14:11] | at the moment Mayor Kobayashi is re inaugurated | 在小林市长再次就职之时 |
[1:14:14] | he’ll give the order | 他就会下令 |
[1:14:15] | and the extermination process will begin. | 灭绝计划即将开始 |
[1:14:17] | Oracle saw the plan in her visions. | 先知预见了他们的计划 |
[1:14:22] | If the voters choose me again on Re Election Night | 如果大选之夜我再次当选 |
[1:14:24] | I promise a final and permanent end | 我保证 将一举解决 |
[1:14:27] | to the Canine Saturation crisis. | 希崎市犬类泛滥的问题 |
[1:14:30] | Every pet in the Trash Island Camp will die. | 垃圾岛集中营的宠物都将死去 |
[1:14:33] | It may be too late already; | 也许已经太迟了 |
[1:14:35] | but if the black owl reaches you with this message in time | 但如果猫头鹰能够及时把消息传达给你 |
[1:14:40] | Go to Megasaki City. Find our masters. | 请设法回到希崎市 找到我们的主人 |
[1:14:44] | Appeal to the people. Stop the mayor. | 呼吁那里的人民 阻止市长 |
[1:14:47] | Save us. | 救救我们 |
[1:14:55] | We’re crossing the river tonight. | 我们今晚就渡河 |
[1:14:56] | Begin preparations immediately. | 立刻开展准备工作 |
[1:15:07] | You’ll meet a bitch named Nutmeg. | 你会遇到那只叫豆蔻的母狗 |
[1:15:10] | Tell her Chief says I’ll see you in Megasaki. | 告诉她 首领说 我们希崎市见 |
[1:15:18] | 希崎高中 表演社 少年武士 | |
[1:16:45] | Beautiful night. | 美丽的夜晚 |
[1:16:48] | Peppermint’s in labor. Oh. | 薄荷就要分娩了 |
[1:16:52] | Come sit beside me. | 过来一起坐 |
[1:16:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:16:58] | Master Atari are you willing to accept my brother Chief | 阿塔里主人 作为市长的前任养子 |
[1:17:01] | as new bodyguard dog in personal service to you | 你是否愿意接受我的弟弟首领 |
[1:17:04] | former ward to the mayoral household? | 成为你的新的护卫犬 |
[1:17:26] | Chief are you willing to accept Atari as your direct master | 首领 你是否接受阿塔里成为你的主人 |
[1:17:31] | to serve and protect his safety and welfare | 以勇气 忠诚 和他结下友谊 |
[1:17:33] | with all courage loyalty and friendship? | 时刻保护他的安全吗 |
[1:17:40] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[1:17:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:18:50] | Chocolate milk cold. | 来杯巧克力牛奶 冰的 |
[1:18:57] | Tracy Walker Megasaki Senior High Daily Manifesto. | 我是特蕾西·沃克 希崎高中每日宣言报的记者 |
[1:19:00] | Are you Professor Watanabe’s | 你就是渡边教授的前任助手 |
[1:19:01] | former Assistant Scientist Yoko ono san? | 小野杨子女士 对吗 |
[1:19:19] | Do I have it? | 我写的没错吧 |
[1:19:24] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:19:31] | Do I have it? | 我写得对不对 |
[1:19:33] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:19:36] | Nobody care. | 没人会在乎的 |
[1:19:41] | Do I have it? Do I have the story? | 我写得对不对 我写的是不是真的 |
[1:19:43] | Yes or no? On the record | 是 还是不是 如实回答 |
[1:19:45] | I am sorry for your loss | 我很同情你的遭遇 |
[1:19:46] | but we both know that was no suicide | 但我们都知道 这根本不是自杀 |
[1:19:49] | I need to prove my conspiracy theory | 我必须想办法证明我的阴谋论 |
[1:19:53] | Ben is dead. | 渡边已经死了 |
[1:19:55] | No future on Trash Island. | 垃圾岛彻底完了 |
[1:19:57] | I am failure. | 我是个失败者 |
[1:20:01] | Pull yourself together and act like a scientist | 你给我振作一点 拿出一点科学家的样子来 |
[1:20:09] | Professor Watanabe never gave up. | 渡边教授从来都没有放弃 |
[1:20:24] | Is this… Is this the serum? | 这就是… 这就是血清吗 |
[1:20:26] | The Dog Flu cure? The Snout fever treatment? | 犬类流感的解药 犬瘟热的治疗对策吗 |
[1:20:29] | The end of the Canine Saturation crisis? | 犬类泛滥危机的解决方案吗 |
[1:20:32] | Last dose. | 最后一瓶 |
[1:20:37] | Tracy | 特蕾西 |
[1:20:39] | be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:20:43] | Part Four “Atari’s Lantern.” | 第四部 阿塔里的灯 |
[1:20:45] | Not fair | 不公平 |
[1:20:46] | – To dogs – Not fair | – 对犬类 – 不公平 |
[1:20:49] | – To dogs – Not fair | – 对犬类 – 不公平 |
[1:20:51] | – To dogs – Not fair | – 对犬类 – 不公平 |
[1:21:01] | There will never be a place for Dog Flu in Megasaki City. | 希崎市再也不会有犬流感疫情 |
[1:21:04] | There will never be room for Snout fever in Uni Prefecture. | 海胆县也再也不会受到犬瘟热的困扰了 |
[1:21:08] | The time has come to put the violent intimidating | 是时候让那些凶残 吓人 |
[1:21:10] | unsanitary bad dogs of Trash Island | 并且肮脏的犬类 |
[1:21:12] | humanely to sleep. | 永远沉睡在垃圾岛上了 |
[1:21:14] | For their own good; and also ours. | 这是为了他们好 也是为了我们自己 |
[1:21:17] | General Yamatachi? Bring out the replacement pet. | 森太高将军 请展示我们的宠物替代品 |
[1:21:25] | Sit o | 坐下 |
[1:21:30] | The results are in | 结果出来了 |
[1:21:31] | Stand by for the incoming Re Election Night tally | 请耐心等待计票结果的公布 |
[1:21:42] | That crook He’s stealing the re election again | 那个骗子 他再次欺骗了选民 |
[1:21:45] | Let’s go | 我们走 |
[1:21:59] | This landslide re election is a massive fraud | 今晚这场市长选举 就是个骗局 |
[1:22:01] | and we demand a re count | 我们要求重新计票 |
[1:22:09] | Respect o. | 请大家尊重 |
[1:22:11] | The mayor is allowing | 市长同意了 |
[1:22:13] | the unauthorized Pro Dog student protestors | 让这些非法闯入的爱狗学生 |
[1:22:15] | a platform to voice their dissenting beliefs | 在台上发表他们不同的意见 |
[1:22:17] | Mayor Kobayashi has dog’s blood on his hands | 市长的手上沾满了狗狗的血 |
[1:22:20] | You all do | 你们也一样 |
[1:22:22] | Atari was a hero. | 阿塔里是个英雄 |
[1:22:24] | Professor Watanabe was murdered. | 渡边教授是被谋杀的 |
[1:22:27] | The serum works | 血清研发成功了 |
[1:22:30] | The mayor is a crook and I hate him. | 市长就是个骗子 我恨他 |
[1:22:38] | This small minority of dog lovers | 这几个爱狗人士 |
[1:22:40] | has been sent by overseas special interest groups | 是海外特殊利益集团派来捣乱的 |
[1:22:43] | to agitate disorder and incite anarchy. | 试图扰乱政府 动摇人心 |
[1:22:46] | I hereby cancel and nullify | 我宣布撤消交换生 |
[1:22:47] | Foreign exchange student Walker’s senior high school study visa. | 特蕾西·沃克的高中学习的签证 |
[1:22:51] | She will be expelled from class | 她将被开除学籍 |
[1:22:52] | stripped of her course credits | 取消学分 |
[1:22:54] | and formally deported on the next direct flight | 并乘坐最早一班飞机 |
[1:22:56] | back to Cincinnati Ohio. Oh. Hmm. | 回俄亥俄州辛辛那提市 |
[1:23:04] | Mayor Kobayashi has directed Major Domo | 小林市长命令大总管 |
[1:23:06] | to bring him the red button. | 把一个红色按纽带了上来了 |
[1:23:24] | Nutmeg | 豆蔻 |
[1:24:19] | Holy smokes My lungs feel clear. | 真不可思议 整个肺都感觉清爽了 |
[1:24:22] | My equilibrium feels balanced. | 我的平衡感也恢复了 |
[1:24:25] | My vision is sharp as a tack for the first time in months. | 这几个月以来 我的视觉从未如此清晰 |
[1:24:33] | Wow that’s a great serum | 这个血清太棒了 |
[1:24:36] | Master Atari whose death I think we can say | 阿塔里的死讯可以说是 |
[1:24:38] | appears to have been inaccurately reported | 本市媒体极不准确的一次报道 |
[1:24:40] | has asked to read a statement to the General Assembly. | 他请求在大会上发表声明 |
[1:24:42] | He will then withdraw from the debate | 此后他将离开会场 |
[1:24:44] | and respond to no further questions. | 不再回答任何提问 |
[1:24:52] | Dear Editor Hiroshi | 亲爱的希崎高中 |
[1:24:53] | of the Megasaki Senior High Daily Manifesto | 每日宣言报的腾原浩主编 |
[1:24:55] | in a series of first rate articles | 我要感谢贵社的报道 |
[1:24:57] | by an attractive cub reporter on your staff | 还有你们可爱并且年轻的记者 |
[1:25:01] | you shine a spot light on the great injustice that has occurred | 你们聚焦了近期发生在小林政权下 |
[1:25:03] | under the Kobayashi Administration. | 一系列不公平事件 |
[1:25:05] | I have spent much of my time in recent weeks | 最近几周在垃圾岛上 |
[1:25:07] | traveling in the company of the very kind of animals | 一些善良的动物始终陪伴着我 |
[1:25:10] | our mayor refers to as “bad dogs.” | 而市长却宣称 他们为恶犬 |
[1:25:12] | They are the finest living beings | 他们几个是这些年来 |
[1:25:13] | I have ever come to know | 我在地球上见过的 |
[1:25:14] | in all my dozen years on this earth. | 最善良的动物 |
[1:25:16] | To your readers the good people of Megasaki | 对于读者 希崎市的好人们 |
[1:25:19] | I say | 我想说 |
[1:25:20] | the cycle of life always hangs in a delicate balance. | 物种间的平衡总是非常微妙的 |
[1:25:23] | Who are we and who do we want to be? | 我们是谁 我们想成为什么样的人 |
[1:25:26] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[1:25:32] | I wrote a haiku | 我写了一首俳句 |
[1:25:33] | to try to express my feelings about the suffering dogs of Trash Island. | 来表达我对垃圾岛上那些苦难狗狗的同情 |
[1:25:36] | It is also about nature love | 这也是写给自然 爱 |
[1:25:39] | friendship eternity and a black owl. | 友谊 永恒 还有黑色猫头鹰 |
[1:25:42] | I call it Atari’s Lantern. | 俳句的名字叫 阿塔里的灯 |
[1:26:26] | He said a haiku. | 他念了一首俳句 |
[1:26:29] | I’ll tell you later. | 我稍后继续 |
[1:26:34] | I dedicate this poem | 我把这首俳句献给 |
[1:26:35] | to my distant uncle Mayor Kobayashi | 我的表叔 小林市长 |
[1:26:37] | who took me in when I myself was a stray dog | 在我像条流浪狗一样无处可去时 |
[1:26:40] | with nowhere else to turn. | 他收留了我 |
[1:26:42] | Editor Hiroshi please extend my subscription for an additional year. | 腾原浩主编 请为我续订一年你们的报纸 |
[1:26:45] | I enclose a check in the amount of one thousand yen. | 我这里有一张一千日元的支票 |
[1:26:48] | Signed Atari Kobayashi | 签名写着 小林阿塔里 |
[1:26:50] | former ward to the mayoral household. | 市长家的前任养子 |
[1:27:11] | Not fair to the boy. | 对孩子的不公 |
[1:27:16] | Not fair to the dog. | 对狗的不公 |
[1:27:20] | He says “I have no honor.” | 他说 我真是丢脸 |
[1:27:42] | Holy Moses | 我的天啊 |
[1:27:44] | The mayor has just officially unstamped the Trash Island Decree | 市长刚才正式撤消了垃圾岛法令 |
[1:27:47] | No kidding | 没骗你们 |
[1:27:56] | Major Domo is accusing the mayor of breaking his campaign promise | 大总管指责市长违背了竞选宣言 |
[1:28:00] | He’s steaming mad | 他简直气疯了 |
[1:28:09] | It’s gonna be a fight | 要打起来了 |
[1:28:17] | – Spit him with a tooth – I can’t get a clean shot. | – 用你狗牙攻击 – 我没法瞄准 |
[1:28:19] | Too many innocent protesters. | 无辜的抗议者也在里面 |
[1:28:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:29:20] | Escape | 快跑 |
[1:29:22] | Escape Escape | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:29:23] | Escape | 快跑 |
[1:29:54] | 脑部手术 进行中 | |
[1:29:56] | 脑部手术 完成 | |
[1:30:03] | But what about the right one? | 那他的右肾呢 |
[1:31:03] | According to a long standing statute | 根据海胆县长久以来的 |
[1:31:05] | unique to Uni Prefecture | 一条特殊规定 |
[1:31:06] | in the event of the death disappearance | 在重新竞选期间 |
[1:31:08] | or felony prosecution of the chosen candidate | 如果当选人发生身亡 失踪 |
[1:31:10] | on while during or concurrent with the Re Election Night ceremony | 或者面临违法调查的情况 |
[1:31:13] | all powers and authorities | 他或她被赋予的一切权利 |
[1:31:15] | vested in his or her designated office | 将移交给他或她 |
[1:31:16] | transfer forthwith to his or her | 最近的亲属 |
[1:31:18] | next of kin and or appointed heir. | 或者指定继承人 |
[1:31:20] | In other words | 换句话说 |
[1:31:21] | Atari Kobayashi is the new mayor of Megasaki City | 小林阿塔里将成为希崎市的新任市长 |
[1:31:25] | You heard me right | 你没有听错 |
[1:31:26] | Atari Kobayashi is the new mayor of Megasaki City | 小林阿塔里成为了新一届希崎市的市长 |
[1:31:29] | Let’s hope that new kidney works. | 希望他的新肾能挺得住 |
[1:31:33] | Boy what a night | 天呐 真是个疯狂的夜晚 |
[1:31:39] | Life in Uni Prefecture | 海胆县人民的生活 |
[1:31:41] | returned to a comfortable tranquility. | 再一次回归了平静 |
[1:31:44] | The Megasaki Dragons ended their winning streak | 希崎猛龙队惨败给了本田递津队 |
[1:31:46] | with a staggering loss to the Honda Goblins. | 结束了他们连胜的纪录 |
[1:31:50] | Doggy Chop re-opened all 11 of its domestic factories- | 狗嚼乐的十一家工厂也全部重新开业 |
[1:31:53] | and Puppy Snaps resumed production with an improved product. | 狗狗脆也推出了他们最新的狗饼干 |
[1:32:01] | Graft and political corruption | 贪污及腐败问题 |
[1:32:03] | were reduced to sustainable acceptable levels. | 也被控制在可接受的范围 |
[1:32:08] | The Dog Flu serum | 犬流感血清 |
[1:32:10] | cured every breathing animal in the region. | 治愈了这片土地上所有的动物 |
[1:32:17] | Some say a few lost dogs | 有人说 还有一些狗 |
[1:32:19] | continue to roam and scavenge on Trash Island | 依然在垃圾岛上闲荡 |
[1:32:23] | However these rumors remain unconfirmed. | 然而 这些传言一直都未被证实 |
[1:32:34] | Mayor Atari | 阿塔里市长 |
[1:32:35] | we all agree it should be a crime | 我们一致同意在希崎市范围内 |
[1:32:37] | to abuse beat murder | 虐狗 打狗 杀狗 |
[1:32:38] | or yell at any dog in Megasaki City. | 或者对狗吼叫 属于犯罪行为 |
[1:32:41] | That is not the question. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[1:32:42] | The question is | 但问题是 |
[1:32:43] | what is the appropriate punishment? | 该如何制定惩罚措施呢 |
[1:32:46] | Exactly. And the answer is | 没错 我的答案是 |
[1:32:49] | Death Penalty. | 死刑 |
[1:32:52] | That seems excessive to us. | 这个有点夸张了吧 |
[1:32:54] | Possibly. Anyway we should make it at least 30 days community service | 或许吧 反正不能少于三十天的社会服务 |
[1:32:58] | and a fine of no less than 250 000 yen. | 外加不少于25万日元的罚款 |
[1:33:01] | Meeting adjourned. | 散会 |
[1:33:15] | I’m standing by Master Atari. | 我随时待命 阿塔里主人 |
[1:33:20] | So how does it feel to be a former stray? | 告别流浪的生活 感觉如何 |
[1:33:24] | I take it one day at a time. | 慢慢适应吧 |
[1:33:26] | Last week I nearly be handed | 上星期在西木林木工厂 |
[1:33:27] | an industrial lobbyist from West Suzuki. | 我差点咬断了一名说客的手 |
[1:33:30] | They had to give him a blood transfusion. | 他们只好给他输血治疗 |
[1:33:32] | He probably had it coming. | 那是他咎由自取 |
[1:33:34] | Maybe. Learned any new tricks? | 也许吧 学什么新把戏了吗 |
[1:33:37] | Actually yes. Just one. | 确实学了点 就一个 |
[1:33:39] | Can I see it? | 能让我看看吗 |
[1:33:44] | I’m supposed to be juggling | 这个动作应该是 |
[1:33:45] | ten bowling pins engulfed in flames over my tail at this point | 我用爪子抛接十个燃烧的保龄球 |
[1:33:47] | but you just have to imagine that part. | 但你只能想象一下 |
[1:33:51] | I can picture it. | 我能想象到 |
[1:33:54] | You still against bringing puppies into this world? | 你还是不愿意把宝宝带到这个世界上吗 |
[1:33:59] | I’ll tell you when I get to know you better. | 我们再熟一点再说吧 |
[1:34:01] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[1:34:03] | My friends think I like to fight | 我的朋友们都认为我喜欢打架 |
[1:34:06] | but it’s just not true. | 但其实并不是 |
[1:34:08] | Sometimes I lose my temper and blow off a little steam | 有时候脾气上来了 我会发泄一下 |
[1:34:11] | but I’ve never enjoyed it. | 但我并不喜欢这样 |
[1:34:13] | I’m not a violent dog. | 我不是一只暴力的狗 |
[1:34:16] | I don’t know why I bite. | 我也不知道我为什么咬人 |
[1:34:20] | I’m not attracted to tame animals. | 反正我也不喜欢乖巧的狗 |
[1:34:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:38] | 市长家的前任护卫犬 希崎市的人民和狗狗们 感谢他的忠诚奉献 |