英文名称:Come As You Are
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | ♪ I understand ♪ | ♪ 我知道的 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ I understand ♪ | ♪ 我都明白 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ Ladies, they love me ♪ | ♪ 姑娘们都痴迷于我 ♪ |
[00:58] | ♪ They know me ♪ | ♪ 因为她们够了解我 ♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ ‘Cause I am the man ♪ | ♪ 因为我就是完美情人 ♪ |
[01:01] | ♪ I- I- I know it’s hard ♪ | ♪ 我 我 我知道对你们来说 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ For you to comprehend ♪ | ♪ 要理解就宛若入坟 ♪ |
[01:05] | ♪ I unders- I unders- I understand ♪ | ♪ 我知 我知 我知道的 ♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ I got the mojo ♪ | ♪ 爷什么都有 ♪ |
[01:09] | ♪ Ladies they wanna hop on it like pogo ♪ | ♪ 就让姑娘们尽情地蹦跶吧 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ Haters act like they don’t know ♪ | ♪ 一个个酸民装聋做哑 ♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ But they know though ♪ | ♪ 还以为自己有多潇洒 ♪ |
[01:13] | ♪ Life is a dance ♪ | ♪ 生活是一场热舞 ♪ |
[01:14] | ♪ And this is my solo, uh ♪ | ♪ 而现在就是我的独舞 ♪ |
[01:17] | ♪ Ladies, they love me ♪ | ♪ 姑娘们都痴迷于我 ♪ |
[01:17] | ♪ They know me ♪ | ♪ 因为她们够了解我 ♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ ‘Cause I am the man ♪ | ♪ 因为我就是完美情人 ♪ |
[01:20] | ♪ I understand ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[01:22] | ♪ I understand, I understand ♪ | ♪ 我知道 我都明白 ♪ |
[01:26] | ♪ I understand, I understand ♪ | ♪ 我知道 我都明白 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ I am the man I am the man ♪ | ♪ 我就是完美情人 ♪ |
[01:34] | ♪ I understand ♪ | ♪ 我都明白 ♪ |
[01:52] | Morning, bug. You ready? | 起床了 你准备好了吗 |
[01:55] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始吧 |
[02:00] | Give me a couple minutes, Mom? | 妈 我能晚点起吗 |
[02:02] | Not today. You got early therapy. | 今天不行 你早上有治疗 |
[02:04] | Alrighty, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[02:10] | That’s one, two, buckle my bug. | 一 二 起 |
[02:13] | And I don’t know how many times we can go through recycling. | 我都不知道说了多少遍回收利用 |
[02:16] | You gotta break down your boxes. | 要把盒子拆开 |
[02:18] | You have to break down your boxes, you know? | 你必须要把盒子拆开 知道吗 |
[02:20] | And also, the recycling, it’s ridiculous. | 还有回收利用太可笑了 |
[02:22] | – Can you go around just for today? – I gotta get you clean. | -你就不能出去转转吗 -我得把你弄干净 |
[02:25] | – It’s perfectly normal. – You’re right, Ma. | -这没什么不正常的 -是啊 妈 |
[02:28] | Twenty-four years old, you’re washing my balls. It’s perfectly normal. | 我都24岁了你还帮我洗蛋 真是太正常了 |
[02:31] | It just seems very, very rude. I mean, I don’t know how many times | 就是太没礼貌了 很多时候你可以 |
[02:34] | you can email and text and call. | 发邮件 短信或者打个电话 |
[02:36] | You know, I just can’t, I can’t go to everything. | 我不可能同时出现在几个地方 |
[02:38] | I actually don’t like to go to the public movie theaters | 我不喜欢去电影院 |
[02:40] | because you don’t know about bedbugs and stuff like that. | 你又不知道坐垫里有没有螨虫那些东西 |
[02:43] | I don’t have to listen | 我可不想听那些 |
[02:44] | to any rude teenagers or people | 青春期小孩和不懂礼貌的大人 |
[02:46] | talking to the screen. | 对着荧幕指指点点 |
[02:47] | And you know how sometimes | 有些时候 |
[02:49] | when people say something funny | 有人在放预告片的时候 |
[02:51] | during the trailer, | 讲了个段子 |
[02:52] | and then they start really feeling their oats, | 然后他们就会开始上头 |
[02:54] | and they just keep it going | 觉得自己多牛逼似的讲个不停 |
[02:56] | you know what I mean? They should just quit while they’re ahead, | 懂我意思吗 他们应该见好就收 |
[02:57] | but they just keep on yapping. Careful. | 但是他们就是要讲个不停 小心点 |
[03:08] | – Hey. – Hey, Mo. | -早 -早 莫 |
[03:27] | You have lovely hair. | 你的头发很好看 |
[03:29] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[03:38] | – Good morning, Mo. – Hey, Sarah, how’s it going? | -早上好 莫 -早 萨拉 还好吗 |
[03:41] | – Pretty good. How are you? – Good. | -挺好的 你呢 -很好 |
[03:44] | Uhm, hey, did you do this new schedule? | 是你做的这张表吗 |
[03:47] | I did. | 是我 |
[03:48] | Oh, you accidentally put the new guy with Becky. | 你不小心把新来的分给了贝琪 |
[03:51] | Wasn’t an accident. | 我可没弄错 |
[03:52] | Mo, Scotty’s going to freak out. | 莫 斯科蒂会发飙的 |
[03:54] | Yeah, well, he led me into the ladies’ room | 他可把我带去了 |
[03:56] | at the movie theaters is why. | 电影院女洗手间 |
[03:57] | No. Were there other people in there? | 不会吧 里面有人吗 |
[03:59] | Not at first, but then I guess some big movie let out, | 一开始没有 但后来可能有电影散场了 |
[04:02] | the women just kept on coming and coming and coming, | 就有一堆女人就不断地进来 |
[04:04] | so I just stayed in there. | 我只能待在里面 |
[04:05] | Then I guess another movie let out. | 接着大概是又有一部电影散场了 |
[04:06] | It must have been 45 minutes. | 我在里面待了45分钟 |
[04:07] | I went to the bathroom two times. | 我去了两次洗手间 |
[04:08] | This is revenge. | 我这是在报复他 |
[04:13] | Hey, Scotty. | 早上好 斯科蒂 |
[04:15] | Hey, is that Scotty? What’s up, buddy? | 是斯科蒂吗 你怎么样 |
[04:17] | – Who the hell’s Matt? – Mo did the schedule. | -谁他妈的是马特 -莫安排的表格 |
[04:19] | Mo, you blind douche fuck! | 莫 你这个瞎傻屌 |
[04:22] | Is this about the ladies’ room? That was a joke. | 就因为洗手间的事吗 我在开玩笑哎 |
[04:23] | This is funnier. | 这更搞笑 |
[04:25] | Hey, I’m Matt Kwong. I’m a new patient. | 我是马特·况 我是新来的 |
[04:29] | Welcome. Just sign in right here. | 欢迎 在这签字 |
[04:33] | You’re gonna be with Becky in room one, just right over there. | 去1号房间找贝琪 就在那儿 |
[04:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:09] | ♪ I understand I understand ♪ | ♪ 我都知道 我明白的 ♪ |
[05:13] | ♪ I am the man I am the man ♪ | ♪ 我就是完美情人 ♪ |
[05:17] | ♪ I understand ♪ | ♪ 我知道的 ♪ |
[05:19] | Scotty. Morning. | 斯科蒂 早上好 |
[05:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:25] | Look alive, boys! | 动起来 |
[05:28] | All right, asshole, we’re even. | 好了 混蛋 我们扯平了 |
[05:33] | Uh, look at the bright side. | 往好的方面想 |
[05:35] | At least with Renaldo, you don’t pitch a tent during therapy. | 和雷纳尔多在一起 你至少不会撑帐篷 |
[05:39] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[05:41] | When Becky was stretching you out last week, Ronnie walked by, | 贝琪给你拉伸的时候罗尼看见了 |
[05:43] | said you were sporting a full- on panhandle. – That cocksucker. | -说你当时下面在撑帐篷 -混蛋 |
[05:46] | Come on, let’s see what you got, let’s see what you got. | 让我们看看你打得怎么样 |
[05:48] | Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about! Come on, Rick! | 漂亮 就是这样 加油 瑞克 |
[05:51] | Steal second. | 偷二垒 |
[05:54] | – Do you know what you’re saying? – Nah, not really. | -你知道你在讲什么吗 -不知道 |
[05:57] | Not at all. | 完全不知道 |
[05:58] | Come on, Ricky! | 加油 瑞克 |
[06:01] | – Oh, you fucking kidding me? – What’s going on? | -他妈的在开玩笑吧 -怎么了 |
[06:04] | – Oh, my God. You fucking kiddin’ me, this guy. – What? | -天呐 这家伙 别是在逗我吧 -怎么了 |
[06:05] | – I can’t believe this guy. – Wait, where are you going? | -真不敢相信他也在这儿 -等下 你去哪 |
[06:08] | Hey, yo, Biceps. | 你 肌肉男 |
[06:09] | Just so we’re clear, there’s a pecking order around here. | 我就提醒你一句 我们这儿有规矩 |
[06:12] | The very top, me. Down at the very bottom, you. | 我是老大 你什么也不是 |
[06:14] | Becky’s my physical therapist. You get the hairy Spaniard. | 贝琪是我的理疗师 你去找长毛怪 |
[06:17] | I don’t make the schedule, guy. | 哥们儿 又不是我排表的 |
[06:19] | – What are you doing? – Say it! Becky’s mine. | -你在干嘛 -说啊 贝琪是我的 |
[06:23] | – What is wrong with you, man? – Say it. | -你什么毛病啊 -快说 |
[06:25] | Yeah, yeah, Becky’s yours. | 行 行 贝琪是你的 |
[06:27] | – Shit. – That’s a grandma chair, by the way. | -什么鬼玩意儿 -还有 你那是老人椅 |
[06:30] | You look fucking ridiculous out here. Get yourself a new chair. | 你看起来简直滑稽至极 去换把新的吧 |
[06:36] | What’s happening? Here we go. | 怎么了 上啊 |
[06:43] | He gonna make it? | 他能成功吗 |
[06:50] | – Great job. – Thanks, baby. | -干得好 -谢了 |
[06:58] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[07:01] | Sorry, man. No offense. Just… | 抱歉 兄弟 无意冒犯 就是 |
[07:04] | damn. Good for you. | 牛逼 真有你的 |
[07:08] | You got it bad, huh? | 忍得很难受吧 |
[07:10] | – For what? – Blue balls. | -什么 -下面快憋炸了吧 |
[07:13] | Shit, man, try fossilized. | 操 都快硬成化石了 |
[07:17] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[07:21] | Here, take this. | 拿着 |
[07:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:30] | The answer to your prayers. | 是能让你美梦成真的东西 |
[07:32] | You’ll thank me later. | 以后你会谢我的 |
[07:34] | You will. | 你会的 |
[07:41] | 天堂堡垒 后会有期 | |
[07:55] | Bonjour. My name is Philippe. I am physically disabled. | 你好 我叫菲利普 我是个残疾人 |
[08:00] | For many years, I struggled with sexual encounters. | 许多年来 我都没有艳遇 |
[08:05] | It was really getting me down, | 我当时很郁闷 |
[08:07] | until I met a beautiful | 直到我遇到了一个 |
[08:08] | professional like this one. | 像这样美丽的专业人士 |
[08:10] | And then I decided to open my | 于是 我决定开一家帮助 |
[08:13] | own brothel to help people like you. | 像你们一样的人的会所 |
[08:18] | Welcome to Le Chateau Paradis. | 欢迎来到天堂堡垒 |
[08:21] | Come as you are. | 后会有期 |
[08:30] | – Good night, Mom. – Good night, bug. I love you. | -晚安 妈妈 -晚安 磨人精 爱你 |
[08:52] | See you next week, gorgeous. | 下周见 美人 |
[08:54] | – Stay out of trouble, killer. – Oh, don’t you tell me what to do. | -别惹麻烦 -可别告诉我该干什么 |
[08:59] | Yo, Biceps. Hey, about last time, I’m sorry. I was having an off day. | 肌肉男 上次的事 是我心情不好 |
[09:03] | Yeah, don’t sweat it. | 可不是吗 |
[09:05] | – Matt, right? – Yeah. | -马特是吗 -对 |
[09:07] | I’m Scotty. Let me buy you a beer to make up for it. | 我是斯科蒂 我请你喝杯酒补偿下 |
[09:10] | Nah, I got my mom with me. | 不了 我妈和我在一起 |
[09:12] | Yeah, me too. We’ll sit by ourselves. | 我也是 我们自己找个地方 |
[09:14] | It’s important. I wanna talk to you about something. | 是件重要的事情 我想和你聊聊 |
[09:18] | You wanna- move over. | 你得挪一下 |
[09:20] | You go first. | 你先走 |
[09:21] | I was always a straight- C student. | 我以前成绩是全C |
[09:23] | And that’s a gentleman’s C, | 而且老师已经对我仁慈了 |
[09:26] | that’s a gentleman C, | C已经算高了 |
[09:27] | I was always a terrible, terrible student. | 我以前是个很糟糕的学生 |
[09:29] | Actually, on my SATs, my math SAT… | 其实我的高考 我数学考了 |
[09:34] | – Forget them, cheers. – Cheers. | -别想着她们了 干杯 -干杯 |
[09:49] | Ah, that’s nice. | 好喝 |
[09:51] | So, what happened to you? | 那么 你是怎么残疾的 |
[09:53] | Wow, you don’t beat around the bush. | 你可真直接 |
[09:56] | What’s the point? | 没必要遮遮掩掩 |
[09:56] | You know that’s what everybody’s wondering anyway. | 反正每个人都想知道为什么 |
[09:58] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么好丢脸的 |
[09:59] | It’s usually a pretty good story. | 而且通常咱们的故事都很精彩 |
[10:00] | I never said I was ashamed of it. | 我没说我不好意思 |
[10:01] | Don’t you wanna know why I am in this chair? | 你不想知道我是怎么坐上这破轮椅的吗 |
[10:02] | No. | 不想 |
[10:03] | Congenital defect, baby. I was born this way. | 先天残疾 我生来就如此了 |
[10:05] | My joints are for shit. | 我的关节压根就没有存在的意义 |
[10:06] | What did you wanna talk to me about? | 你想和我谈什么 |
[10:08] | Your sex life. | 你的性生活 |
[10:11] | Come on, man. What would you rather talk about, interest rates? | 那不然你想谈什么 银行利息吗 |
[10:14] | – You’re a virgin, right? – Wow, just- | -你是处男吧 -就 |
[10:18] | That’s a yes. Tell me your junk still works ’cause | 看来是了 你那里不会还能因为 |
[10:20] | that would be a serious bummer. | 那就太无聊了 |
[10:21] | No, it works. It’s just a little- | 它功能很正常 就是有点 |
[10:23] | less predictable at times, if you know what I mean. | 有点不好控制 你应该明白我意思吧 |
[10:27] | Do I know what you mean? | 我当然明白你意思 |
[10:29] | Bro, I live what you mean. Sip. | 我每天都在这样被煎熬着 喝口 |
[10:41] | – What’s it to you? – Well, besides my mouth, | -你呢 -除了我的嘴巴 |
[10:45] | about the only other thing that works on my body is my cock. | 我唯一能动的就是我的屌了 |
[10:48] | And I may be a cripple, | 我是残疾 |
[10:49] | but I can still feel everything | 但是我还是有感觉的 |
[10:50] | and I got motherfucking needs, | 我他妈也有需求 |
[10:52] | you know what I mean? | 知道吗 |
[10:56] | Anyway, what if I told you | 不管了 如果我告诉你 |
[10:58] | there was a place for guys like us to get | 有个地方能让我们这样的人 |
[11:00] | seriously laid? | 好好享受下的地方 |
[11:02] | Don’t look at me like I’m a perv. | 别用那种看变态的眼神看我 |
[11:03] | We’re in the same boat, dude. | 我们处境完全相同 |
[11:04] | I’m just honest about it. | 我只是对此比较诚实而已 |
[11:06] | Now the place is up in Montreal. | 它在蒙特利尔 |
[11:08] | I checked out the website, LeChateauParadis.Ca. | 我看了他们的官网 天堂堡垒 加 |
[11:10] | ‘Cause you know, Canada. | 也就是 加拿大 |
[11:12] | And let me tell you, man, the chicks are spectacular. | 告诉你 那里的妞很正点 |
[11:18] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[11:22] | Me and this blind dude, Mo, from the clinic, are gonna go, | 我和诊所里的那个盲人 莫 要一起去 |
[11:24] | but we need one more guy to split the cost of the van. | 但是还差一个人平分车费 |
[11:26] | What, you’re gonna drive there? | 你要开车去 |
[11:30] | I priced the whole thing out with a nurse driver. | 我和一个护士商量了 |
[11:33] | The van fits three passengers, plus chairs and gear. | 货车能装下三个人加上轮椅和装备 |
[11:36] | We tell our parents we’re going up to the Great Lakes or some shit, | 我们告诉父母要去五大湖 |
[11:38] | and instead we do a border run for a few days | 但是其实我们是要出境游几天 |
[11:41] | of getting our knobs polished | 去好好享受 |
[11:42] | by French- Canadian goddesses. Sip. | 加拿大法裔女神给我们的服务 喝 |
[11:50] | So, what do you say? Are you in or are you in? | 怎么样 你是一起来呢还是一起来呢 |
[11:52] | I’m definitely out. | 我肯定不会去的 |
[11:54] | Did you hear the part about getting your knob polished? | 你真的有听到我说那些享受的吗 |
[11:58] | Thanks for the offer, but as much as it may surprise you, | 谢了 你可能会惊讶但是 |
[12:03] | – I have a girlfriend. – Seriously? | -我有女朋友了 -真的 |
[12:05] | Yeah. Good luck on your trip. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[12:07] | Take pictures. | 记得拍照片 |
[12:08] | She hot? Does she have cute friends? | 她性感吗 有没有好看的朋友 |
[12:11] | Wait, come on man, we could double date. Help a brother out. | 等下 我们可以四人约会 帮帮我啊 |
[12:16] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[12:50] | So, you’re gonna make a wish when this falls off or something? | 这个要是掉下来你要许个愿吗 |
[12:52] | Wanna guess what I’m gonna wish for? | 想猜猜看我许什么愿吗 |
[12:58] | Matt. | 马特 |
[13:01] | – I thought you had a final. – I got out early. | -我以为你在期末考 -我提早出来了 |
[13:07] | This is Bobby. | 他是鲍比 |
[13:09] | – We have Bio together. – We were just studying. | -我们一起上生物课 -刚刚只是在学习 |
[13:13] | I- I didn’t realize you, | 我 我不知道你是 |
[13:21] | You didn’t realize what? | 你不知道什么 |
[13:29] | Yeah, oh, you didn’t realize that she had a boyfriend. | 对了 你不知道她有男朋友 是吧 |
[13:32] | That’s what you’re getting at. | 你是这个意思吧 |
[13:33] | No, I mean, she talks about you all the time. | 不是的 她经常和我聊起你 |
[13:39] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[13:43] | I should get to class. I’ll call you later. | 我要去上课了 我等会打给你 |
[13:46] | For the exam, I mean. | 为了复习 |
[13:50] | Sure, hope it’s a speech class. | 希望是个语言课 |
[13:54] | – We were just studying. – No, don’t insult me. | -我们只是在学习 -别侮辱我 |
[13:58] | Please. | 别 |
[14:00] | You know, I gave you an out | 当我发生意外的时候 |
[14:02] | when this all started. | 我已经给过你机会提分手了 |
[14:03] | I didn’t want out, Matt. | 马特 我不想分手 |
[14:05] | I had options too, you know. | 我也有别的选择 你知道的 |
[14:08] | But I waited for you. | 但我选择等你 |
[14:13] | I have to start thinking about my future. | 我必须要开始考虑我未来了 |
[14:33] | Bonjour. My name is Philippe. | 你好 我叫菲利普 |
[14:43] | – Jamie, can’t you knock? – Mom says dinner in five minutes. | -干嘛不敲门 佳明 -妈说五分钟后吃饭 |
[14:49] | – Nice pictures by the way. – Out. | -顺便说下这些照片不错哦 -出去 |
[14:58] | What do you guys think about… | 你们怎么想 |
[15:00] | me going on a road trip with some guys up north, | 我和一些朋友开车去北边旅行 |
[15:04] | maybe around the Great Lakes? | 大概就在五大湖附近 |
[15:11] | Well, it seems hardly like a good time, Matty, | 马特 我觉得不太好 |
[15:15] | with everything that’s going on. | 因为最近有很多事 |
[15:17] | Well, I mean, that’s exactly why I wanna go. | 我的意思是 就是因为这些我才想去的 |
[15:19] | It seems like I’m doing nothing | 我感觉我没事可做 |
[15:20] | but going to doctors and therapy. | 除了看医生和做理疗 |
[15:26] | We’re going up to Grandma’s for a long weekend next month. | 我们下个月打算去奶奶家过周末 |
[15:29] | You could invite Jennifer. | 你可以请珍妮佛一起来 |
[15:34] | I asked to go on a road trip with some guys, | 我说我想和些朋友开车旅行 |
[15:37] | and you counter with a weekend at Grandma’s. | 你就突然说要去奶奶家过周末 |
[15:46] | Well, we’re gonna have to say no on this one, Matty. | 马特 这次我们恐怕不能让你去 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:54] | ♪ Half man and half machine ♪ | ♪ 我是一个改造人 ♪ |
[16:57] | ♪ Not talking about the chair ♪ | ♪ 别管我的轮椅 ♪ |
[16:58] | ♪ But what’s in between My legs ♪ | ♪ 看看我的屌 ♪ |
[17:00] | ♪ Girl, take your time ♪ | ♪ 女孩 你慢慢来 ♪ |
[17:01] | ♪ You don’t need to be quick ♪ | ♪ 不用着急 ♪ |
[17:03] | ♪ Come and get your some Of this quadriplegic ♪ | ♪ 来你四肢瘫痪的哥哥怀里享乐吧 ♪ |
[17:05] | – What the fuck? – You have a visitor. | -什么鬼 -有人找你 |
[17:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:17] | I like these ferns. | 我喜欢这些盆栽 |
[17:20] | Yeah, they’re, uh- | 是 它们很 |
[17:21] | Yeah, they’re, you know. | 嗯 它们挺讨人喜欢的 |
[17:23] | Listen, I’ve been thinking about your idea. | 听着 我想了想你提的主意 |
[17:28] | My parents say it’s a no- go. | 但我爸妈不让我去 |
[17:35] | Now that our moms talk, | 现在主要是我们老妈会互相交流 |
[17:37] | if we were to do this, | 如果我们真要去 |
[17:38] | -it has to be totally black ops, you follow? – I think so, yeah. | -那就必须得是偷偷去 明白吗 -我知道 |
[17:42] | It means your mom can’t help you pack, | 这就意味着你妈妈不能帮你收拾行李 |
[17:44] | she can’t help you pay for it. | 不能帮你付钱 |
[17:46] | Okay, might need a cheaper driver. | 好吧 那我们就要找收费少点的司机 |
[17:48] | I’ve been saving up some money for an iPad comm system, | 我本来存了些钱来 想买平板的通信系统 |
[17:50] | but fucking honeys come first. | 但打炮第一位 |
[17:53] | I say we go sooner, like next week. | 我们得早点走 大概下周 |
[17:57] | Whoa. Why the rush? | 为什么那么急 |
[17:59] | You- you never know. | 你 你永远不知道未来会发生什么 |
[18:01] | I mean, if we’re gonna do this, let’s do it. | 我的意思是 如果我们要去 就尽早去 |
[18:04] | Okay. What about your girlfriend? | 行吧 你的女朋友怎么办 |
[18:08] | Just get Mo over here. Let’s start planning. | 赶紧把莫拉进来 我们开始做计划吧 |
[18:11] | – Mo? – Yeah, Mo. | -莫 -是的 莫 |
[18:14] | Your friend Mo. You said he was down, right? | 你的朋友莫 你说他最近心情不好 对吧 |
[18:16] | Mo, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, he’s down. | 莫 对对 他最近心情不好 |
[18:18] | He’s probably most likely down. | 他可能心情不好 |
[18:21] | He’s probably most likely down. What do you mean? | 什么叫他可能心情不好 |
[18:23] | I haven’t exactly asked him yet. | 我还没有去问他 |
[18:25] | – You haven’t asked him yet?! – Shh! Keep it down. | -你还没有问过他 -小点声 |
[18:28] | I was worried if there were too many variables, you’d say no. | 我担心你会觉得有太多的变数 会说不去 |
[18:30] | Then if you said yes, I’d have time to work on Mo. | 要是你去的话 我就有时间能说服莫了 |
[18:32] | Now all of a sudden, you’re in a big fucking hurry, | 结果现在你突然过来说你很急 |
[18:33] | and I don’t have everything worked out just yet. But it’s fine. | 然后我又什么都没有准备 但这不要紧 |
[18:35] | I’ll get Mo on the horn, just convince him to go. | 我会给莫打电话 说服他去的 |
[18:39] | Hey, look at me, trust me. I can handle Mo. | 看着我 相信我 我一定会搞定他的 |
[18:44] | A brothel in Quebec? What are you- no way! | 一个在魁北克的妓院 你 想都别想 |
[18:49] | Could you take your tampon out for half a goddamn minute | 你他妈能不能至少花上一分钟 |
[18:51] | while we tell you the details at least? | 来听听我们这次旅行的细节 |
[18:52] | Let me tell you a little something about Canada. | 让我和你说说加拿大 |
[18:54] | Fact: The Canadian government has been cracking down | 从2014年起 加拿大政府就禁止 |
[18:56] | on erotic massage parlors since 2014. | 进行色情服务业 |
[18:59] | Fact: Arrested sex workers | 告诉你件真事 |
[19:00] | have tripled in the last two years. | 过去的两年逮捕的妓女翻了三倍 |
[19:02] | Fact: It’s only illegal to buy sexual services. | 我也告诉你见真事 在加拿大涉黄是犯法 |
[19:04] | You can still make donations. | 但你仍然可以对此做贡献 |
[19:06] | I looked this up too. | 这我也想到了 |
[19:07] | And fact: When’s the last time you got laid, Mo? | 还有一件事 莫你上一次打炮是什么时候 |
[19:09] | – Oh, that’s right, never. – Oh, well unlike you Scotty, | -对呗 压根没打过 -我不像你 斯科蒂 |
[19:12] | that’s not all I ever think about. What I do think about is logistics. | 我想的不只这些 我想的是计划的逻辑性 |
[19:15] | Do you know this would take months, months of planning? | 你知道这要花几个月时间来计划吗 |
[19:18] | Of course, you don’t know that. | 你当然不知道 |
[19:19] | Me and Biceps have planned the whole route. | 我和肌肉男已经计划好整个路线了 |
[19:21] | I fucking hate that name. | 我很讨厌这个外号 |
[19:22] | We got hotel rooms booked at every stop. | 我们在每个停留的地方都订了酒店 |
[19:24] | – What? No! – We budgeted all the meals. | -什么 不 -我们准备好了三餐 |
[19:25] | Why are you undermining me? | 你为什么要打断我 |
[19:26] | You are making us look fucking weak right now. | 你他妈现在让我们看上去像什么都没计划 |
[19:28] | – Shut the fuck up! – Look, Mo, Mo, look, listen. | -闭嘴 -听着莫 莫 听着 |
[19:30] | Part of the fun is that this is spontaneous, okay? | 有些乐趣只有在旅行中能体会到 好吗 |
[19:34] | When’s the last time you did something kind of crazy? | 你上一次做那么疯狂的事是什么时候 |
[19:38] | Yeah, look, here’s the thing. I don’t do spontaneous things. | 听着 是这样 我不做心血来潮的事 |
[19:41] | That’s not my thing. | 那不是我做事的原则 |
[19:42] | I don’t even know why you need me. | 我都不知道你们为什么找我 |
[19:44] | The van fits three, but only two wheelchairs, | 房车能坐三个人 但只能放两个轮椅 |
[19:46] | and I don’t happen to know any other disabled virgins | 然后我也不认识其他的残疾处男 |
[19:48] | with working legs and enough cash. | 有健康的腿和足够的钱 |
[19:50] | You know what? Nice meeting you, Muscles. | 你知道吗 很高兴见到你 肌肉男 |
[19:54] | Go fuck yourself, Scotty. | 以及 去你的吧 斯科蒂 |
[19:57] | – You are horrible at this. – No, no, you know what? | -你真的是毫无说服力啊 -不不 |
[19:59] | You’re a fucking mule. You’re so stubborn. | 你他妈就是头骡子 犟得要死 |
[20:01] | You gotta know when you lost somebody. He’s out. | 你要知道你失去了一个朋友 我们找别人 |
[20:03] | I’ll put an ad out on Craigslist or something. | 我会在广告网站上找个人 |
[20:05] | – Let’s go. – Yeah, do a Craigslist ad. | -走吧 -去广告网站上找吧你们 |
[20:07] | – Virgins looking for more virgins. – I don’t even want you to come. | -处男去找处男吧 -我根本不想让你去的 |
[20:11] | We’re gonna have a great time. Go fuck yourself. | 我们会很开心的 你就自己晾着吧 |
[20:13] | Great sales pitch, | 演讲激情挺足的 |
[20:13] | and then now you’re getting on Craigslist. | 接着就无可奈何去放广告了 |
[20:15] | Mo, Mo, let me talk to you for a second. | 莫 莫 我想和你谈谈 |
[20:17] | It’s like he went to business school. | 这就像他去商学院读书了一样 |
[20:18] | Guy just knows what he’s doing. | 只有他自己知道自己在干嘛 |
[20:19] | – Fucking prick. – First of all, my sincerest apologies. | -该死的混蛋 -首先 我想和你道歉 |
[20:24] | How you are friends with that guy is totally beyond me. | 你比我更加了解那家伙 |
[20:27] | Okay, look, all that stuff about the brothel, about the getting laid, | 听着 所有和妓院以及打炮有关的 |
[20:30] | all that stuff, that’s Scotty, okay? | 这些东西 都是斯科蒂的想法 明白吗 |
[20:32] | That’s not me. What I’m proposing- | 我和他不一样 我计划 |
[20:35] | What we’re proposing is a trip away from Littleton. | 我们计划远离利特尔顿一段时间 |
[20:39] | Okay? With just us guys, away from parents, | 好吗 和我们一起 远离父母 |
[20:42] | from the clinics, from the doc- | 诊所和医生一段时间 |
[20:46] | It’s just, I don’t know about you, | 就是 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[20:49] | okay, but I- | 好吧 但我 |
[20:53] | I need to get out. | 我真的想出去透透气了 |
[21:02] | I could use a field trip. | 我可以接受去户外走走 |
[21:06] | It’s like a- | 不 这次比较像 |
[21:08] | It’s like a road trip. | 比较像是公路旅行 |
[21:13] | Promise you won’t do anything illegal? | 你保证不做违法的事吗 |
[21:17] | Did I get to him? | 我说服他了吗 |
[21:22] | Damn it, Jamie. How many times do I have to tell you? | 我去 佳明 我和你说了多少次了 |
[21:27] | Hey, hey. | 等会 |
[21:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:38] | I don’t wanna fight with you anymore. | 我不想和你继续吵架了 |
[21:45] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 你能帮我做件事吗 |
[21:48] | It’s gotta be a secret though. | 但你要保密 |
[21:51] | You can’t tell Mom and Dad. | 你不能告诉爸妈 |
[22:06] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[22:16] | Yo, sent you the itinerary. | 我把计划发给你 |
[22:17] | Print it out, read the file, leave no trace. | 你把它打印出来 仔细读它 然后删记录 |
[22:20] | Found us a cheaper driver. His name is Sam. | 找到一个收费很少的司机 他叫萨姆 |
[22:22] | Van looks like shit, but the price is right. | 车子很烂 但价格合适 |
[22:24] | Make sure he has a valid passport. | 要确保他的护照有效 |
[22:26] | We don’t wanna any snafus at the border. | 我可不想在边境惹出一片混沌 |
[22:30] | What’s a snafu? | 混沌是什么 |
[22:32] | – What about this one? – Are you kidding? That’s ugly. | -这件怎么样 -你在逗我吗 这件丑爆了 |
[22:34] | What does that- Jamaica. It says Jamaica. | 那是什么 牙买加 是牙买加 |
[22:37] | What am I gonna do with Jamaica? | 我要不要带这件牙买加 |
[22:38] | I can’t read your fucking shirt, Scotty. | 斯科蒂 你衣服又不会说话 我怎么知道 |
[22:40] | That’s true. Put it in the bag. | 也是 放包里吧 |
[22:52] | – Yup. – Operation Copulation is a go. | -喂 -约炮计划启动 |
[22:56] | We’re not calling it that. See you at six. | 这名字真土 六点见 |
[23:00] | I know it seems silly, | 我知道这很蠢 |
[23:01] | but I’d like to think I’m watching it in a wry eye, | 但我真想得斜视 这样我就能鄙视它了 |
[23:03] | with an ironic eye, not earnestly. | 带着讽刺的眼光 一点也不真诚 |
[23:06] | Here, not earnestly watch. I’m so sorry. Here. | 来 不真诚的目光 抱歉 来 |
[23:11] | Oh, he did not give her a rose. You gotta be shitting me. | 他没有给她玫瑰 你一定在敷衍我 |
[23:18] | Goddamn it, Mom! How hard is it to aim for my mouth? | 妈 把菜放我嘴里有那么难吗 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry! But did you see who he kept? Total bitch, total bitch. | 抱歉 可是你看看他养了什么女人呐 |
[23:24] | I’m sorry! I’m just compelled to watch shows I hate. | 抱歉 我只是对我讨厌的节目太认真了 |
[23:27] | – I’ll eat tomorrow, I guess. – Come back. Come on. | -我明天再吃 -别这样 回来 |
[23:43] | Hey, bug, you can’t sleep in your chair. | 磨人精 你可不能在轮椅上睡啊 |
[23:47] | Leave me alone. | 让我自己待会 |
[24:06] | – Set alarm for five a.m. – Sorry, I’m not sure I understand. | -定早上五点的闹钟 -抱歉 请再说一遍 |
[24:12] | Set alarm for five a.m. | 帮我定早上五点的闹钟 |
[24:17] | I set an alarm for five a.m. | 已为你定好了早上五点的闹钟 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:30] | Light off. | 熄灯 |
[24:57] | – Seriously? – To remind you of me. | -你认真的 -为了让你不忘记我 |
[25:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[25:26] | – Matt? – Yeah. Where’s- where’s Scotty? | -马特 -斯科蒂在哪 |
[25:28] | I don’t know, man. He’s late. | 我不知道 他迟到了 |
[25:30] | This is a horrible idea. | 这主意糟糕透了 |
[25:32] | He’s not reliable. I’ll tell you that much. | 他一点都不可靠 我早和你说过了 |
[25:34] | You think it ends here? Big shocker, huh? | 你觉得我们的计划就到这了 惊讶吧 |
[25:38] | I’m worried. If he’s gonna be tardy all over the place, | 我担心 他是不是遇上什么麻烦了 |
[25:40] | – it’s probably messed – Shit. | -还没处理过来 -干 |
[25:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:45] | I guess Sam’s a woman? | 所以 萨姆是个女人 |
[25:49] | Sam the driver? Sam the driver is a woman. | 那个司机萨姆 萨姆是个女的 |
[25:51] | We can’t do this with a woman. I’m not going to a brothel with a woman. | 我们不能和一个女人去妓院 |
[25:53] | Well, it’s too late to cancel. | 来不及找别人了 |
[25:54] | I can’t do this with a woman. I can’t go to a brothel with a woman. | 我不能和一个女人去妓院 |
[25:58] | You know what? Everything’s messed up here. | 你知道吗 所有的事都乱了 |
[26:01] | Scotty’s not here, we got a woman for a driver. | 斯科蒂不在这 我们的司机又是个女的 |
[26:04] | Shh. Hi, Sam. | 小点声 你好萨姆 |
[26:05] | – Hey, is that Sam? Hey. – Thank you. | -嘿 你就是萨姆吗 -谢谢 |
[26:08] | Looking forward to our trip together. I’m Mo, this- | 很期待和你的旅行 我叫莫 他叫 |
[26:13] | – She’s friendly. – Yeah, she’s chill. | -她真友善 -是的 她很冷静 |
[26:15] | – Yeah, all the signs are real positive. – Yeah, let’s go, let’s go. | -所有的事情都挺好的 -是的 走吧 |
[26:17] | – Yeah, we’re off to a great start. – Hey, Sam? | -真是一个好的开头 -嘿 萨姆 |
[26:19] | We need one extra stop, please. | 请先把我们载去一个地方 |
[26:31] | Fuck! | 干 |
[26:44] | Come on. Come on. Come on! | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[26:51] | Right here on the right. Just pull up to the curb. | 就这就这 停在路边就行 |
[27:14] | I told him to set two alarms. | 我让他调两个闹钟 |
[27:16] | He’s got no respect for other people’s time. | 他根本不在乎别人的时间 |
[27:18] | I told him we’re on a schedule. Do not be late. Be early. | 我跟他说了我们时间很紧 早点出来 |
[27:38] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[27:40] | It was his plan. But he doesn’t care. | 这是他的计划 但他根本不在意 |
[27:42] | He doesn’t have respect. | 他根本就不尊重我们 |
[27:42] | Yo, if he chickened out, we have to pay for it. | 如果他来不了 我们就把他那份付了 |
[27:44] | I’m not paying for it. | 我才不要 |
[27:46] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[27:58] | – Where have you been? – Grab my pouch, on the ground. | -你哪去了 -帮我捡我的袋子 在地上 |
[28:02] | Who the hell are you? Matt. | 你谁啊你 马特 |
[28:04] | – Yeah, just get in. – Who the hell is she? | -我在 先进来 -她是谁啊 |
[28:06] | – I told you to set two alarms. – I thought we had a guy driver. | -我让你调两个闹钟 -我以为司机是男的 |
[28:09] | – I told you we’re on a tight schedule. – You’re ramming me. | -我们时间很紧的 -别挤我 |
[28:11] | I’m not ramming you. Get back. | 我没有挤你 往后点 |
[28:12] | You have no respect for anyone else’s time. | 你根本不在意别人的时间 |
[28:14] | Shut up! I had a thing. | 闭嘴 我有事 |
[28:15] | You’re the most unreliable | 你是我这辈子中 |
[28:16] | person I’ve ever met in my life. | 遇到的最不可靠的人 |
[28:17] | – What’s with you ramming into me all the time? – Just move back. | -你干嘛老是挤我 -你往后退些就不挤了 |
[28:19] | Just hold on. I’m just gonna walk. | 停一下 我要往后退点 |
[28:31] | – Road trip! – Field trip! | -公路旅行 -户外野营 |
[28:33] | Road trip! Road trip. | 公路旅行 公路旅行 |
[28:41] | Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[29:00] | – Ah, shit, it’s my parents. – What? | -糟了 是我的父母 -什么 |
[29:03] | – It’s my parents. – Take mine out, will you? | -我的父母打电话来 -帮我把手机拿出来 |
[29:05] | – Wait, what happened? – Where is it? | -等等 发生了什么 -在哪 |
[29:07] | It’s in the pouch. | 在我的小包里 |
[29:11] | – Dude, it’s your mom too. – Shit. Toss it. | -老兄 你妈也打来了 -糟了 扔出去 |
[29:15] | – What? – Seriously, toss it out the window. They can track us. | -什么 -我认真地 把手机扔出去 |
[29:17] | It’s the cost of freedom. Do it. | 这就是自由的代价 快点 |
[29:23] | – Mo, you too. – Did he just throw his phone out? | -莫 你也是 -他刚刚把手机扔出去了吗 |
[29:25] | – Mo, do it! – I’m not throwing my phone out! | -莫 快点 -我才不把手机扔出去 |
[29:26] | – Mo, throw it. – Mo, throw your phone out! | -莫 扔出去 -莫 把你手机扔出去 |
[29:29] | My mom knows you. She knows your mom. | 我妈认识你和你妈 |
[29:30] | It’s a brand- new phone, man! | 这是可是新手机啊 |
[29:31] | – You know.Fine! – Do it! | -你知道吗 好吧 -快点 |
[29:36] | What was that? | 你扔了什么 |
[29:38] | It’s my sim card. I threw out my sim card. | 我的电话卡 我扔了我的电话卡 |
[29:39] | – Fuck, that’s a better idea. – So stupid. | -操 那真是个好主意 -两个蠢猪 |
[29:47] | What’s happening? Why are we stopping? | 怎么了 为什么要停下 |
[29:52] | – Hey. – What the fuck is going on here? | -嘿 -你们他妈的到底在干嘛 |
[29:56] | We’re taking a trip. The rest is none of your business. | 我们是要去旅行 剩下的不管你事 |
[29:58] | – Who is this chick, dude? – None of my business? | -老兄 这女的到底是谁 -不关我的事 |
[30:00] | You know what? It actually is my business | 你知道吗 它实际上跟我有关系 |
[30:03] | if you’re not supposed to go. | 如果你们没有经过允许就外出的话 |
[30:05] | Hey, we’re all adults here, sweetheart. | 嘿 在座的都已经是成年人了 甜心 |
[30:07] | What, just because I’m in a chair | 怎么 就因为我坐在轮椅上 |
[30:08] | means I can’t make a decision for myself? | 就意味着我不能自己做决定吗 |
[30:09] | – I’m sorry. Who the fuck is sweetheart? – Scotty. | -抱歉 你喊谁甜心呢 -斯科蒂 |
[30:12] | No, no, no. I wanna hear what she has to say. | 不 不 不 我倒想听听她要说什么 |
[30:14] | Go on, sweetheart, what are you gonna say? | 继续 甜心 你想说什么 |
[30:16] | Okay, great, so I’m sweetheart. | 好的 很好 所以甜心是我 |
[30:17] | Let me tell you something, okay? | 我来告诉你一些事 怎么样 |
[30:18] | You call me sweetheart one more time, | 你再叫我一次甜心 |
[30:20] | I’m gonna bust you in your fucking face. | 我他妈就打爆你的打脸 |
[30:22] | And I don’t give a shit about your bitch- ass chair. | 还有我他妈才不会管你坐着什么狗屁轮椅 |
[30:29] | All right, no, that’s cool | 好了 不 这很简单 |
[30:31] | because I’m gonna refund half of y’all goddamn money | 因为我要退回你们一半的钱 |
[30:32] | because I don’t need none of this bullshit. | 因为我不想听你们在这废话 |
[30:35] | I’m gonna drop y’all back | 我要把你们都送回去 |
[30:36] | and go about my goddamn business. | 然后他妈去做我自己的事 |
[30:37] | No, no, Sam, Sam, I’m sorry. | 不 不 萨姆 萨姆 我很抱歉 |
[30:38] | Please, just listen to me for a second. | 求你了 给我一点时间让我解释一下 |
[30:39] | I’m so sorry about Scotty. | 我们对斯科蒂的举动表示非常抱歉 |
[30:41] | Forget him, okay? | 忘了吧 他行吗 |
[30:41] | Look, how about this? | 听着 这样如何 |
[30:43] | How about to make up for the stress of this departure, | 要不为了弥补这次旅行给你带来的压力 |
[30:46] | we give you a little extra money, | 我们多给你加点钱 |
[30:49] | as long as you agree to maybe keep moving forward? | 只要你同意继续前进 |
[30:53] | And why the secrecy? | 那你们为什么要保密 |
[30:56] | Look. | 听着 |
[30:57] | Our parents are very good people, but… | 我们的父母都是非常好的人 但是 |
[31:01] | You know, they don’t really- | 你知道 他们真的不那么 |
[31:03] | They can be a little overbearing. | 他们有时候会有些专横 |
[31:06] | I’m thirty- five years old, Sam. | 我已经35岁了 萨姆 |
[31:09] | I’ve never been on a trip without my mom, | 我的每一次旅行都有我妈跟着 |
[31:11] | much less a real field trip. | 更别说是户外旅行了 |
[31:12] | And honestly, if it was up to my mom, | 老实说 如果这由我妈妈决定 |
[31:14] | I don’t know that I ever would. | 我不知道我还有没有机会出来 |
[31:16] | Please, I need this, Sam. | 求你了 我需要这次机会 萨姆 |
[31:19] | Am I gonna get any more bullshit from sweetheart back there? | 后面那个甜心还会继续嘣废话吗 |
[31:23] | – I’m sweetheart now? – Yes. | -我现在变成甜心了吗 -是的 |
[31:25] | So, sweetheart, you gonna be a problem? | 所以 甜心 你还要继续惹麻烦吗 |
[31:27] | Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[31:30] | – I’m good. – Fucking better be. | -行吧 -他妈最好是这样 |
[31:35] | Jamie, pumpkin, this is not a joke. | 佳明 小南瓜 这不是开玩笑 |
[31:38] | Your brother’s in no condition to be traveling. Now where did they go? | 你哥哥的情况不适合旅行 他们现在在哪 |
[31:41] | I’ll take your bike away for a month. | 我要没收你的自行车一个月 |
[31:43] | Honey, please answer us. | 宝贝 快告诉我们 |
[31:44] | And your American Girl dolls. | 还有你的芭比娃娃 |
[31:45] | Matty may need our help right now, sweetie. | 马特可能需要我们的帮助 宝贝 |
[31:47] | – And your phone. – What? | -还有你的手机 -什么 |
[31:50] | Okay, fine. They went up north. | 好吧 好吧 他们要往北边走 |
[31:53] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[31:58] | – Hello? – Roger, it’s Liz. | -你好 -罗杰 我是丽兹 |
[32:00] | I know where they’re staying tonight. | 我知道他们今天晚上住在哪 |
[32:02] | ♪ I stepped in this bitch ♪ | ♪ 我踩着这个婊子 ♪ |
[32:04] | ♪ Like where’s my damn crown ♪ | ♪好像那里有我的王冠 ♪ |
[32:05] | ♪ Never talk back ♪ | ♪ 永远不要跟我顶嘴 ♪ |
[32:07] | ♪ bitch I’m the king now ♪ | ♪ 婊子 现在我才是国王 ♪ |
[32:08] | ♪ If you can’t Back the shit talk ♪ | ♪ 咽不下这口气 ♪ |
[32:10] | ♪ Calm your ass down ♪ | ♪ 你就先冷静下来 ♪ |
[32:12] | ♪ Can’t take this shit talk ♪ | ♪ 咽不下这口气 ♪ |
[32:13] | ♪ Calm your ass down ♪ | ♪ 你就先冷静下来 ♪ |
[32:15] | ♪ Hella sarcastic crass And ass backwards ♪ | ♪ 地狱粗鲁地讽刺然后把屁股朝后 ♪ |
[32:18] | ♪ You can get your ass kicked ♪ | ♪ 你可能会被人踹 ♪ |
[32:19] | ♪ Please don’t get dramatic ♪ | ♪ 但请不要太搞笑 ♪ |
[32:21] | ♪ Motherfuck the whole earth ♪ | ♪ 操他妈的整个世界 ♪ |
[32:23] | ♪ Make the ho climactic ♪ | ♪ 都达到高潮 ♪ |
[32:26] | All right, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[32:30] | All right, who’s paying? | 行了 谁付钱 |
[32:37] | I’ll get this one. | 这次我来交 |
[32:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:43] | Don’t buy any food | 不要买任何吃的 |
[32:45] | because packed sandwiches for lunch. | 我们中午有打包好的的三明治 |
[32:47] | Okay, but I’m gonna buy some vacation candy. Do you want some? | 好的 但我要买一些旅行糖果 你来点吗 |
[32:50] | I can’t do sweets, but have them put forty on pump three. | 我不吃糖 但跟他们说在三号泵加40 |
[32:54] | All right, it’s your vacation. | 好的 你的假期你做主 |
[32:56] | Mo, you going in? | 莫 你要去买东西吗 |
[32:57] | Score me a nudie mag, dude. | 跟我捎一本裸女杂志 哥们 |
[32:59] | What? No, no. | 什么 不 不行 |
[33:01] | Goddamn it, Mo! | 该死 莫 |
[33:02] | No, man, I wouldn’t even know which one it is, okay? | 不行 兄弟 我都不知道该拿哪本 |
[33:04] | Top shelf on the magazine rack, covered in plastic. | 报刊架最顶上 外面有塑料包装 |
[33:06] | I’m not picky. Grab whichever one you want. | 我不是很挑剔 你想拿哪本拿哪本 |
[33:35] | What’s up? | 咋了 |
[33:38] | ♪ Now I don’t need Distractions ♪ | ♪ 现在我不需要分心 ♪ |
[33:40] | ♪ Semiautomatic There’s bullet holes In my alley ♪ | ♪ 半自动的在我巷子里面留下弹孔 ♪ |
[33:42] | ♪ Yeah, I’m feeling my stuff ♪ | ♪是的 我感受到我的家伙♪ |
[33:43] | ♪ And I got room For much more bragging ♪ | ♪ 我还可以在我的屋子里吹更多牛逼 ♪ |
[33:44] | ♪ Hey, I seen a honey last year ♪ | ♪ 我去年看见了一块蜂蜜 ♪ |
[33:46] | ♪ Money bag it ♪ | ♪ 但现在已被钱币取代 ♪ |
[33:48] | ♪ Nah, they be on my dick ♪ | ♪ 想要的话 ♪ |
[33:49] | ♪ Gotta make her beg Before she can have it ♪ | ♪ 她就得趴在我的老二上求我 ♪ |
[33:51] | ♪ My people win regardless ♪ | ♪ 我的人已经赢了 ♪ |
[33:52] | ♪ Got great to start from starving ♪ | ♪ 从饥饿开始的感觉很好 ♪ |
[33:54] | ♪ I sold a million seats ♪ | ♪ 我卖了一百万个座位 ♪ |
[33:55] | ♪ Now I’m just waiting for that harvest ♪ | ♪ 现在我只需等待丰收 ♪ |
[33:57] | ♪ I been climbing ♪ | ♪ 我一直在苦苦攀爬 ♪ |
[33:58] | ♪ You don’t know how long It took me so now ♪ | ♪ 你怎知站到这里费了我多少功夫 ♪ |
[34:00] | ♪ I’m gonna have to grab The whole world by the pussy ♪ | ♪ 所以现在我将通过一切抓住整个世界 ♪ |
[34:04] | I need you to stop. Forever. | 我要你停下来 永远 |
[34:11] | Mo, you fucking moron. A bridal magazine? | 莫 你这个该死的蠢货 这是本新娘杂志 |
[34:15] | It’s a bridal magazine? | 这是新娘杂志吗 |
[34:16] | What the hell am I supposed to do with a- | 我他妈对着一本新娘杂志能干什么 |
[34:20] | Actually, I can make this work. | 等等 我好像可以 |
[34:29] | You guys, go get yourselves some dinner. I’m gonna check us in. | 伙计吗 去吃晚饭吧 我要去登记入住 |
[34:32] | But first I’m gonna need my per diem. | 但首先我需要我的报酬 |
[34:35] | I got gas. | 我已经付了汽油钱了 |
[34:37] | – I got it. In my pouch. – Okay. | -我来吧 在我的包里 -好的 |
[34:42] | Now we agreed on 50, | 我们商量的是50 |
[34:47] | but we also agreed that I would be getting extra | 但由于我上午还处理了你们的那些破事 |
[34:50] | for dealing with all that bullshit I dealt with earlier. | 之前说好会多付我钱的对吧 |
[34:55] | Great. I will take the hundred. | 很好 那我就拿100走了 |
[34:59] | Put it right in the bank. | 现在就把它存到银行里 |
[35:01] | Have a nice dinner. | 晚餐愉快 |
[35:04] | I really believe I would be just as much a virgin | 我真以为我将一辈子都是处男 |
[35:07] | even if I could see perfectly. | 即使我能看得很清楚 |
[35:08] | No, I hundred percent agree with you. | 不 我百分之百同意你 |
[35:09] | 20/20 vision, I’d still have zero sex. | 左右眼都是5.0 我还是没做过爱 |
[35:12] | You know what? A toast. Can we make a toast right now? | 你知道吗 干杯 我们现在能干杯了吗 |
[35:13] | – Yes, we can. – It’s just who I am. | -我们可以干杯了 -这就是我 |
[35:16] | – Hey, I’m making a toast. – We’re making a toast. | -我要干杯了 -我们干一个 |
[35:19] | We’re making a toast. Drinks up. | 我们干杯 干一个 |
[35:23] | To our road trip. | 敬公路旅行 |
[35:25] | No, no, no, our- To our pilgrimage. | 不 不 不 是敬我们的朝圣之旅 |
[35:29] | And to the bevy of beauties awaiting us | 还有在天堂堡垒等着我们的 |
[35:32] | at Le Chateau Paradis. | 一大群美女们 |
[35:33] | Or paradise in French, right? | 或者是法语中的”乐园” 对吧 |
[35:35] | It means heaven. | 它意思是天堂 |
[35:36] | It’s heaven. It means heaven. | 天堂 它意思是天堂 |
[35:38] | – What does? – Paradis, heaven. | -什么意思是天堂 -天堂[法语] 天堂 |
[35:40] | Whatever, man. Mo, it’s my toast, and I’m saying- | 管他的呢 到我说祝酒词了 我就说这个 |
[35:43] | It’s an inaccurate toast. | 是一个不准确的祝酒词 |
[35:43] | For the sake of this- you know what? | 就为这个 你知道吗 |
[35:44] | I wish you were mute instead of blind. | 我真希望你是个哑巴而不是个瞎子 |
[35:45] | Guys, guys, guys, come on, come on. Come on now. | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 来 来 来 |
[35:48] | Okay, okay, but most importantly | 好吧 好吧 但是最重要的是 |
[35:51] | to our boners. | 为勃起干杯 |
[35:53] | Scotty | 斯科蒂 |
[35:55] | I’m having a moment. Can I have it? | 我在享受这个时刻 能别破坏它吗 |
[35:57] | You guys never let me have a moment. | 你们这些人永远不能让我享受这一刻 |
[35:59] | You’re always interrupting me and cutting me off. | 你们总是不停地打断我 |
[36:00] | You can have your moment. You can have your moment. | 你能享受你的时刻 你当然能享受它 |
[36:02] | Can we just drink the fucking beer, man? | 咱能别把喝啤酒变成件这么困难的事情吗 |
[36:04] | – Indoor voice, man. – Okay, fine, indoor. | -用室内音量 好吗 -好 行 室内 |
[36:05] | Okay, okay, okay. All right, quiet. | 行行行 好的 安静 |
[36:08] | To our boners! | 敬我们勃起 |
[36:09] | For though our sight may have faltered, | 为了即使我们的眼睛可能看不见 |
[36:14] | our legs given out, | 我们的腿可能动不了 |
[36:16] | our joints railed against us, | 我们的关节时刻反抗 |
[36:19] | our cocks stand strong | 但我们的鸡巴依旧坚挺 |
[36:22] | and ready to serve us | 并且在追求生命和自由的过程中 |
[36:24] | – in the pursuit of life and liberty. – Let’s wrap it up. | -时刻准备着 -差不多行了 |
[36:27] | and the chase of the inevitable hoo- hoo, | 以及对不可避免的兴奋的追逐 |
[36:31] | the ineffable hoo- hoo, | 不可避免的兴奋 |
[36:32] | to old one- eye, may he stand tall | 对老独眼来说 他可能高高地站着 |
[36:35] | go ahead, get ready to cheer. | 继续 准备欢呼 |
[36:37] | may he stand tall, I’m almost done | 他可能高高地站着 我快说完了 |
[36:39] | and do us proud. | 然后让我们为自己感到骄傲 |
[36:42] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[36:45] | We’re not sorry. | 我们不抱歉 |
[36:47] | I’m so glad I can’t see this. | 我真庆幸我看不见这些 |
[36:48] | None of us is sorry. Eat your food. | 我们谁也不用抱歉 吃你的饭吧 |
[36:49] | Okay. What do you wanna sleep in? | 好的 你打算穿什么睡 |
[36:52] | Oh, I free- ball. I like letting my boys breathe. | 我裸睡 我喜欢让我的蛋呼吸新鲜空气 |
[36:57] | Got sweats in my bag. | 我包里有裤子 |
[36:59] | Sweats in your bag, okay. | 你包里有裤子 好的 |
[37:00] | – Hey, quick game before lights out? – Yeah, sure. | -熄灯前玩个睡前游戏吗 -好啊 当然了 |
[37:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:07] | Uh, yeah, I’m fine. I just got a little bit dizzy. | 我很好 我只是有点头晕 |
[37:12] | Happens when I drop chaff for the ladies. | 这很常见当姑娘们看到我脱下裤子 |
[37:18] | – Sam? – What? | -萨满 -怎么了 |
[37:20] | Sam? Holy shit! Sam! | 萨姆 该死 萨姆 |
[37:22] | – What’s going on? – Sam! | -发生了什么 -萨姆 |
[37:23] | – Check her pulse. Is she dead? – What’s happening? | -检查她的脉搏 她死了吗 -发生了什么 |
[37:24] | – Sam. Shit. – No, she just passed out. | -萨姆 该死 -不 她只是昏过去了 |
[37:27] | Mo, call 911, call 911. | 莫 快报警 报警 |
[37:29] | well, don’t just sit there. Give her CPR or something! | 别傻愣着啊 快给她做心肺复苏之类的 |
[37:32] | You don’t give CPR to someone who’s breathing, | 你不能给一个还有呼吸的人做心肺复苏 |
[37:35] | dipshit. | 傻蛋 |
[37:35] | I don’t know! | 我不知道啊 |
[37:35] | Mo, Mo, I’ll handle it. Just help her out. | 莫 莫 我来处理 先把她救过来 |
[37:42] | Easy, watch her head, watch her head. | 放轻松 小心她的头 小心她的头 |
[37:44] | Oh fuck! She’s- | 哦 该死 她 |
[37:45] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[37:49] | Those are her tits! What are you doing? | 那是她的奶子 你在干什么 |
[37:51] | You told me to help, I’m trying to help! | 你叫我来帮忙 我正尽力帮忙 |
[37:52] | Well, don’t cop a feel! Jesus! | 那就别摸了 天啊 |
[37:54] | Hi. I need an ambulance in room 103, please. | 你好 103房间需要一辆救护车 谢谢 |
[37:57] | – Now you’re smothering her. – Shut the fuck up. | -现在你又要憋死她 -你他妈先闭嘴 |
[38:00] | – Her heart’s racing. – That’s probably you. | -她心跳在加速 -那可能是你的 |
[38:04] | She has acute hypoglycemia. She’s diabetic. | 她急性低血糖犯了 她有糖尿病 |
[38:07] | She’ll be fine, | 她会好起来的 |
[38:08] | but we’re gonna take her in as a precaution. | 但以防万一我们要先把她接走 |
[38:09] | You guys okay without her? | 你们没有她可以吗 |
[38:14] | Yeah. Yeah, we’ll be okay. When will she be back? | 没事 我们没问题的 她什么时候能回来 |
[38:18] | We’ll probably keep her overnight. | 我们应该会留她在医院过夜 |
[38:20] | She’ll be back in the morning. | 她明天就可以回来了 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:35] | Relax, it’s over. Everyone lived. | 放松 过去了 所有人都没事 |
[38:39] | What if she’s not okay, man? What if she doesn’t come back? | 如果她有事怎么办兄弟 如果她回不来呢 |
[38:41] | We’re not stranded in the wilderness. | 我们又没被困在野外 |
[38:42] | We’re in a two- star motel. | 我们住的是2星级汽车酒店呢 |
[38:43] | I guarantee you they have porn on these TVs. | 我可以保证他们这电视里有黄片 |
[38:46] | We can take care of each other for one night, | 我们今晚可以照顾对方 |
[38:48] | help each other out, yeah? | 互相帮助 对吧 |
[38:50] | Yes! Unlimited adult content, 12.99. | 太棒了 无限成人频道 只要91块 |
[38:53] | Don’t waste our money on that, please. | 请不要在这上面浪费钱 |
[38:54] | I’m not watching that with you. | 我没想和你一起看 |
[38:56] | I wish I could jerk off. | 我真希望我可以打飞机 |
[38:56] | – You have no idea how lucky you are. – Ah, shit! | -你根本不知道你有多幸运 -该死 |
[39:00] | Sam has the room keys. | 萨姆拿着房间钥匙 |
[39:04] | I have these car keys though. That’s useful. | 不过我拿着这些车钥匙 这很有用 |
[39:07] | – I’m gonna go down to the lobby. – I’m ordering the porn! | -我要去一趟大厅 -我要订黄片 |
[39:12] | Mo, grab the remote. | 莫 帮我拿遥控器 |
[39:15] | Mo? Hey, Mo, you know what’ll make you feel better? | 莫 莫 你知道什么会让你好一些吗 |
[39:18] | Unlimited adult content, 12.99. | 无限的成人节目 只需91块 |
[39:21] | Mo, are you crying? | 莫 你在哭吗 |
[39:25] | Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna take that remote, | 我要拿着那个遥控器 |
[39:30] | and I’m gonna beat your dick with it. | 然后用它狠狠地打断你那个臭屌 |
[39:33] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:34] | And don’t forget to fill out that survey that we sent you | 还有别忘了填写我们在确认邮件上 |
[39:38] | with the email confirmation. | 发给你们的问卷调查 |
[39:40] | You can get a free TV dinner | 你们还可以得到一份免费的即热快餐 |
[39:42] | from the vending machine. | 在自动售货机里 |
[39:44] | – Okay, thanks. – No problem. | -好的 谢了 -没事 |
[39:49] | Hey, when did you send the email? | 那个 你什么时候发送的邮件 |
[39:51] | you should have got it this morning. | 你应该是今天早上收到的 |
[39:53] | We just sent it to the email we had on file. | 我们把它发到我们存档的电子邮箱里 |
[39:57] | What’s the squishy sound? | 这个黏糊糊的声音是什么 |
[39:58] | It’s lube mixed with pu- | 这是润滑油混合着聚氨酯 |
[40:01] | She brought lube? | 她带了润滑油 |
[40:03] | Scotty, does your mom have access to your email? | 斯科蒂 你妈妈看得了你的邮箱吗 |
[40:06] | Yeah, but I deleted everything. Scorched earth. | 能 但我把所有邮件都删除了 焦土策略 |
[40:08] | Hey, check this out. We’re watching Anal Therapy III. | 瞧 我们在看《肛门治疗3》 |
[40:10] | This place, they sent you | 这个酒店今天早上 |
[40:12] | an email confirmation this morning. | 向你邮箱里发了一条确认信息 |
[40:16] | Shit, my mom will definitely check. | 该死 我妈肯定会查看的 |
[40:18] | Littleton is nine hours from here. | 利特尔顿到这有9小时车程 |
[40:20] | If they received the email this morning, | 如果他们今天早上发的邮件 |
[40:21] | that means right now, they’d be around… | 那他们现在应该到咱们附近了 |
[40:25] | Shit. This is real bad. We gotta go. | 操 这太糟糕了 我们该走了 |
[40:28] | We gotta go right now. | 我们应该马上就走 |
[40:31] | We’re five minutes away. Yeah, Liz, | 我们还有5分钟就到 是的 丽兹 |
[40:32] | next right, next right. | 下个口右转 下个口右转 |
[40:33] | Okay, well, I’ll call you from there, okay? | 好 行 我到了打给你 |
[40:35] | When we get there. | 等我们到那儿就打 |
[40:37] | I’ll see if we can get us a cab. | 我去看看我们能叫辆出租车吗 |
[40:38] | My chair can’t fit in a cab, come on! | 我的轮椅进不去出租车 快点 |
[40:39] | – Where are we going? – To the van. | -那我们去哪 -去那辆面包车 |
[40:41] | Scotty. Hey, not to nitpick, | 斯科蒂 嘿 不是我吹毛求疵 |
[40:43] | but what are we gonna do when we get to the van? | 但我们就算到了面包车又有什么用 |
[40:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:49] | You guys realize I’m blind, right? | 你们俩知道我是个盲人 对吧 |
[40:52] | Yeah, just find the brake. I got this. | 当然 先找到刹车 我知道该怎么做 |
[40:53] | Okay, okay, what do I do? | 好的 好的 我该做什么 |
[40:54] | – On the floor, Mo. – Mo, on the floor. | -听指挥 莫 -莫 听指挥 |
[40:56] | I was just getting another- | 我只是刚才把另一个 |
[40:58] | Okay. Your right foot on the left pedal. | 好的 把你的右脚放到左踏板上 |
[41:00] | Right, of course, right. | 右 当然 右脚 |
[41:01] | – Right foot. – No, I got it, right. | -右脚 -不 我搞定了 右边 |
[41:02] | You got it? Okay. This is a terrible idea. | 你搞定了吗 这真是一个糟糕的主意 |
[41:04] | You got a better one? | 难道你有更好办法吗 |
[41:05] | Please don’t make me drive, guys, please. | 请不要让我们开车 伙计们 求你们了 |
[41:07] | Mo, it’s okay. Okay, so right foot on left pedal, right? | 莫 没事的 放松 右脚放到左踏板上 |
[41:10] | That’s home base, so whenever I say go home, | 那是刹车 所以当我说刹车的时候 |
[41:12] | that’s your home base. | 你踩那里就是刹车了 |
[41:13] | – Go home, got it. Okay? – Whenever in doubt, go home. | -刹车 明白了吗 -有问题的时候就刹车 |
[41:16] | Go home. Okay? | 刹车 知道了么 |
[41:19] | – Bogey at 10 o’clock. – Mo, Mo, we gotta go. | -警报 十点钟方向 -莫 莫 要上路了 |
[41:21] | You can do this, okay? | 你能做到的 好吗 |
[41:22] | Scotty, give him some fucking encouragement. | 斯科蒂 给他点鼓励 |
[41:24] | – Don’t fucking kill us, Mo. – Scotty! | -莫 别他妈杀了我们就行 -斯科蒂 |
[41:25] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[41:27] | You’re gonna be great, Mo. | 你可以的 莫 |
[41:28] | Just, you know, most people drive like they’re blind anyway, | 反正很多人开车都像瞎子一样不看路 |
[41:30] | so you got this in the bag. | 所以你开车肯定也没问题 |
[41:32] | Okay, Mo, I’m gonna put the car into gear, | 好的 莫 我要发动车子了 |
[41:34] | and on my signal, | 听我的信号 |
[41:36] | I want you to slowly take your right foot off the brake, on my signal. | 我要你慢慢地把右脚从刹车上松开 |
[41:42] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -知道了么 |
[41:44] | Now slowly take your right foot off the brake now. | 现在慢慢地把右脚从刹车上松开 |
[41:50] | You’re doing great. A little more, a little more. | 很好 很好 再松一点 再松一点 |
[41:53] | The brake, the brake, pull the brake! Fuck! | 刹车 刹车 拉刹车 他妈的 |
[41:58] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[42:00] | – What do you mean, what happened? – What’d I hit? | -什么叫”发生什么了” -我撞到什么了 |
[42:01] | – It’s okay. – Fuck! | -没事 -操 |
[42:03] | All right, guys, it’s now or never. | 没事 兄弟们 机不可失 失不再来啊 |
[42:05] | No, never. | 我选失不再来 |
[42:05] | Mo? | 莫 |
[42:09] | Give it some gas. | 给它加点油门 |
[42:13] | They say that there’s like something going on | 他们说好像发生了什么事 |
[42:16] | where their bed is making noise when they’re not on the bed, | 当他们不在床上的时候 床会发出声音 |
[42:19] | and so it sounds like they’re concerned about | 所以听起来他们很担心 |
[42:22] | if there’s some kind of paranormal activity or something like- | 是不是有什么超自然的事情发生了 比如 |
[42:25] | What the guy said happened was | 他说一切就发生在一瞬间 |
[42:28] | Totally, one second, totally, totally. | 很快了 一下就好 很快了 |
[42:30] | That he was sitting on the toilet, | 他说 他坐在马桶上时 |
[42:32] | and he saw the sheets and the blanket | 看到床单和毯子 |
[42:34] | fly off the bed of their own volition or whatever. | 自己从床上飞了起来什么的 |
[42:38] | Look, are you able to come down and talk to them | 你看看你能不能下来和他们谈谈 |
[42:41] | because if I tell him that that didn’t happen, | 因为如果我告诉他那一切都是假象的话 |
[42:44] | I feel like I’m saying that there’s | 那就很像是我在 |
[42:46] | like something going on with his room | 掩饰他房间闹鬼一样 |
[42:49] | that I don’t know if this guy has a past in some way. | 我也不知道这个人的病史是什么 |
[42:53] | Do you know what I mean by that? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[42:54] | This is gonna work. | 我们一定能逃出去的 |
[42:55] | Okay, I’m fucking driving. | 好的 而我他妈的居然是司机 |
[42:55] | – You got this. – Okay. | -你学会了 -好的 |
[42:56] | You got this! | 你没问题的 |
[42:59] | All right, Mo, you’re coming up at a light, okay? | 好了 莫 现在我们前面有个灯口 |
[43:01] | I need you to hit easy brake. | 我要你踩一下刹车 |
[43:03] | – Easy brake, a little bit more. – Harder. | -踩一下就好 再用力点 -再用力点 |
[43:05] | – Mo, a little harder. – Mo, Mo. Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo | -莫 再踩一点 -莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 |
[43:09] | Stop! | 快停下 |
[43:12] | What are you, blind? | 你是什么 瞎子吗 |
[43:14] | This may be the worst idea I’ve ever had. | 这可能是我出过的最糟糕的主意了 |
[43:15] | Mo, when I tell you to stop, | 莫 当我叫你停的时候 |
[43:17] | I really need you to stop, okay? | 你就一定要停下来 好吗 |
[43:19] | When I fucking tell you, I can’t drive a fucking van, | 当我他妈告诉你我开不了车的时候 |
[43:21] | I can’t drive a fucking van! | 我也是真他妈不能开 |
[43:21] | Okay, guys, let’s just chill out. | 好了 哥们儿 我们冷静一下吧 |
[43:23] | We’re gonna go to jail. | 我们要进监狱了 |
[43:23] | We’re not going to jail. Just chill out. | 我们不会进监狱的 冷静点 |
[43:27] | All right, listen. Hang a right, pull onto the highway. | 好了 听着 向右拐 上高速 |
[43:29] | We gotta find somewhere else to crash. | 我们得找个其他地方撞车 |
[43:31] | – Mo. Mo. – The fucking highway! | -莫 莫 -你妈的 上个狗屁高速 |
[43:33] | Management! Open up! | 房间清扫 开下门 |
[43:44] | No, they’re not here. | 不 他们不在这里 |
[43:46] | All their stuff is gone. | 他们所有的东西都不见了 |
[43:49] | What? | 什么 |
[43:50] | No, no. That’s just the neighbors. | 不 不 只是邻居而已 |
[43:55] | How do you… | 你怎么 |
[43:57] | Looks like they got the unlimited adult content package. | 看起来他们这儿有很多少儿不宜的东西 |
[44:00] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我会给你回电话的 |
[44:10] | So many channels. | 好多频道 |
[44:13] | Can someone flip on my light? | 你们谁能帮我打开车顶灯吗 |
[44:15] | Kind of busy here, dude. | 我这儿有点忙啊 伙计 |
[44:17] | I can’t navigate if I can’t see. | 如果我看不见 就不能继续导航了 |
[44:20] | All right, Mo, remember ten and two, what I told you? | 好 莫 还记得我告诉你的十和二定律吗 |
[44:23] | – Yeah. – Just like that, just hold it steady. | -记得 -就这样 稳住 |
[44:26] | You don’t have to hold it so tight. | 你不用把它握得那么紧 |
[44:28] | Just keep it steady, keep it straight, okay? | 只要稳一点 走直线 好吗 |
[44:30] | Just breathe. You’re okay. | 深呼吸 你没事的 |
[44:33] | – How’s that, MapQuest? – MapQuest. | -怎么样 小地图 -还小地图呢 |
[44:38] | I think I’m starting to get the hang of this. | 我觉得我能摸通一点儿了 |
[44:41] | Mo, Mo, go home! | 莫 莫 快刹车 |
[44:42] | Mo, Mo, the brake! Mo, the brake! | 莫 莫 刹车 莫 踩刹车啊 |
[45:03] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:05] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[45:07] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you guys. I can’t move my legs! | 天呐 天呐 我腿动不了 |
[45:14] | – Mo, you okay? – I lost my glasses. | -莫 你还好么 -我眼镜丢了 |
[45:15] | – It’s right here, it’s right here. – I lost my fucking glasses. | -在这里 在这里 -我他妈的眼镜掉了 |
[45:17] | It’s right here. It’s around your neck, it’s around your neck. | 它在这里 它在你脖子上 在你脖子上呢 |
[45:19] | Grab it. You have it. | 抓住它 你拿到了 |
[45:22] | You hurt? Are you hurt anywhere? | 你受伤了吗 你有哪里受伤了吗 |
[45:24] | I think I’m okay. Where are we? | 我觉得我还行 我们在哪里 |
[45:27] | I don’t know. We’re not driving anymore. | 我不知道 我们不再开车了 |
[45:29] | You can take your hands off the wheel. | 你可以把手从方向盘上拿开 |
[45:30] | I didn’t wanna fucking drive! | 我他妈的不想开车 |
[45:31] | I told you I didn’t wanna fucking drive! | 我告诉你我他妈的不想开车 |
[45:32] | – Mo should always drive. – It was an accident. | -莫应该多开车 -刚刚是个意外 |
[45:35] | It was nobody’s fault. Mo can’t drive. Got it. | 谁都没做错什么 莫开不了车 我记住了 |
[45:38] | – Highlight of the trip so far. – Scotty, don’t, don’t, just… | -旅行到现在的亮点 -斯科蒂 你别 别 |
[45:43] | That was my dick. | 那是我的老二 |
[45:44] | Stop. Stop. Both of you. | 停下 停下 你们两个都停下 |
[45:48] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[45:50] | I’m gonna try to flag someone down. | 我去看看能不能拦到谁来帮我们 |
[45:57] | Or not. | 看来不能 |
[45:59] | Scotty, | 斯科蒂 |
[46:00] | remember when you said we’re not stranded in the wilderness? | 还记得你说过我们不会被困在野外里吗 |
[46:05] | Don’t say shit like that ever again. | 别他妈再乌鸦嘴了 |
[46:07] | Where are we? We’re in the wilderness? | 我们在哪里 我们在野外吗 |
[46:15] | Act really cool. Just act cool. | 表现得自然点 冷静点 |
[46:20] | Whoa. You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[46:22] | He’s got somewhere else to go. | 他还有别的地方要去 |
[46:25] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[46:30] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[46:32] | – What? – Oh, shit, oh, shit. | -怎么了 -他妈的 他妈的 |
[46:34] | Let me handle it, okay? | 让我来处理 好吗 |
[46:35] | Just let me handle it. | 就让我来处理吧 |
[46:36] | Hello, officer. | 你好 警官 |
[46:38] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[46:39] | – Is your vehicle back there, the van? – Yeah, it is. | -你的车在后面吗 货车吗 -是的 是的 |
[46:44] | – Which one of you is driving? – Sort of a team effort. | -你们当中谁开的车 -有点团队协作精神 |
[46:46] | – Yeah, I did the pedals. – They- They are kidding. | -我踩的油门 -他们 他们在开玩笑 |
[46:49] | Our driver bailed to get help. | 我们的司机出来寻求帮助 |
[46:51] | That’s why we’re out here. | 所以我们才来这里 |
[46:52] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[46:55] | Everybody okay? | 大家都好吗 |
[46:57] | Yeah, yeah, we swerved to avoid a deer, | 是的 是的 我们转向为了避开一只鹿 |
[46:59] | so that’s how we ended up in a ditch. | 所以我们就这样掉进了沟里 |
[47:01] | It was a deer. | 那是头鹿 |
[47:04] | 227, I’ve got two handicapped gentlemen. | 227 我这儿有两个残废 |
[47:07] | Sorry. Person with disabilities, please. | 对不起 请说残疾人 |
[47:13] | Two persons with disabilities and a blind guy. | 两个残疾人和一个盲人 |
[47:15] | Um, excuse me, it’s visually impaired. | 打扰一下 那是视力障碍 |
[47:19] | Visually impaired gentleman. | 有视力障碍的人 |
[47:22] | Um, gonna need a tow truck | 我们现在需要一辆拖车 |
[47:24] | and a van equipped for the disabled- | 和一辆为残废人士 |
[47:27] | the, um, persons with disabilities. | 我是说 为残疾人士准备的货车 |
[47:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[47:36] | My cousin’s brother- in- law has Down Syndrome, so… I know. | 我表哥的姐夫有唐氏综合症 所以 我懂 |
[47:45] | – You good? – Yeah, we’re good, thank you. | -你好吗 -是的 我们很好 谢谢你 |
[47:48] | – Not good. – She sounds happy. | -才不好 -她听上去很开心 |
[47:50] | She’s not. | 她才没有 |
[47:57] | Does somebody wanna explain to me | 有没有人想跟我解释一下 |
[48:00] | what in the entire fuck my van | 我的货车他妈的 |
[48:02] | was doing in a ditch on the side of the highway? | 为什么会在高速路边的沟里 |
[48:08] | Oh, my God. You fuckers. This was a group decision. | 天 你们这俩混蛋 这不是个集体决定吗 |
[48:12] | Our parents showed up at the motel. | 我们的父母出现在汽车旅馆 |
[48:13] | We had to bolt. | 我们不得不离开 |
[48:14] | What are y’all keeping from me? | 你们到底对我隐瞒了什么 |
[48:15] | We just told you. | 我们刚告诉你了 |
[48:16] | Our parents were gonna squash the trip, | 我们的父母打算毁了我们的这次旅行 |
[48:18] | and that’s why- yeah. | 这就是为什么 没错 |
[48:19] | Bullshit, okay? This is not adding up. | 放狗屁吧 这已经不是加钱就能解决的了 |
[48:22] | I want all the cards on the table right now | 我要你们现在全部摊牌 |
[48:24] | or we won’t go anywhere. | 不然谁都别想走 |
[48:26] | I’ll stay right here. | 我就呆在这儿 |
[48:28] | – Shit. – Mo, Mo. | -他妈的 -莫 莫 |
[48:31] | What? No, Matt, you go talk to her. | 什么 不行 马特 你去和她谈谈 |
[48:33] | You talk to her. | 你去和她谈谈 |
[48:34] | – She likes Mo. – She’s very scary. | -莫比较讨她喜欢 -她太吓人了 |
[48:36] | Mo, just go make out with her. | 莫 和她一起去走走吧 |
[48:37] | I don’t care if she liked | 我才不管她喜不喜欢 |
[48:38] | Hey, hey, hey, do not mention the brothel. | 对了 对了 别提到妓院 |
[48:41] | Just don’t mention the brothel. Seriously. | 不要提妓院 讲真的 |
[48:45] | – Was that a yes? – Shit. | -那算是答应了吗 -靠 |
[48:47] | – He’s gonna – I give him 45 seconds before he brings it up. | -他会说的 -过45秒后他绝对会提妓院的 |
[48:55] | – Sorry about the seat. I had to move it. – You drove? | -很抱歉这个椅子 我动过 -你开的车吗 |
[49:01] | Well, it’s a long st- | 这是一个漫长的 |
[49:06] | we were really worried about you. | 我们真的很担心你 |
[49:07] | Look, it’s not gonna happen again, | 如果你们真的担心我 |
[49:09] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 就不会又发生这种破事儿 |
[49:11] | No, Sam, we were worried about you. | 不 萨姆 我们真的很担心你 |
[49:15] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[49:17] | It was scary, you know? | 这很吓人 你知道吗 |
[49:21] | Look, it’s, um. | 听着 这 |
[49:24] | It’s really awkward to talk about. | 这说起来真的很尴尬 |
[49:30] | But you know, | 但是你懂的 |
[49:33] | you don’t get it. Guys like us, we- | 你体会不到 像我们这样的男人 |
[49:36] | we have a tough time with women. | 我们和女人相处得很难 |
[49:38] | It’s not like we’re insensitive to the moral complications. | 但这不代表我们不在乎什么道德问题 |
[49:42] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[49:42] | I would never, ever- I would never take advantage of anyone. | 我永远永远都不会做咸猪手去玷污别人 |
[49:45] | It’s just, it’s not easy for us with the opposite sex, | 只是 我们的异性肯定不会那么情愿 |
[49:50] | and Scotty found a place that, you know, | 而斯科蒂找到一了个地方 |
[49:54] | caters to, you know, guys like us. | 可以接待 就是 像我们这样的人 |
[49:58] | Ah, you’re going to get laid. | 原来如此 你们要去上床啊 |
[50:02] | Me, no. I would- but we, I mean | 我 不 我会 但我们 我是说 |
[50:07] | I would never-we are as buddies on a field trip. | 我永远不会 我们只是结伴一起去 |
[50:11] | We’re just- yeah. | 我们只是 对 |
[50:16] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[50:16] | I thought you guys had a suicide pact or something. | 我还以为你们达成了什么自杀协议之类的 |
[50:19] | Suicide pact? What? | 自杀协议 什么 |
[50:21] | Or maybe you were across- the- border drug mules. | 或者是越境贩卖毒品什么的 |
[50:25] | I really don’t know you, so… | 我对你们一无所知 所以就 |
[50:28] | No! No, we’re not drug mules. | 不 不 我们不是毒贩 |
[50:31] | No, that’s absurd. No, we’re just, uh, virgins. | 不 那太荒唐了 不 我们只是 处男 |
[50:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:39] | She’s coming back. I cannot- I can’t read her face. | 她回来了 我读不 读不懂她的表情 |
[50:46] | I’ll let you know right now. | 我会让你现在就知道的 |
[50:47] | If you want me in the room, | 如果你们想让我待在那个房间 |
[50:49] | that’s gonna be extra. | 那钱还得另算 |
[50:52] | – What room? – Yeah. | -什么房间 -是啊 |
[50:53] | – In the room with the hooker. – Mo! | -和妓女待在一起的房间 -莫 |
[50:56] | You had one thing not to say, and you said it. | 就这么一件事不让你说 你偏偏说了 |
[50:59] | She thought we had a suicide pact. | 她以为我们有自杀协议 |
[51:01] | Why would we have a suicide pact? | 为什么我们要有什么自杀协议 |
[51:02] | I have no idea, | 我怎么知道 |
[51:04] | but I see a lot of weird shit on this job, okay? | 但我干这行已经见过不少怪人怪事了 |
[51:06] | Does that mean we’re good to go? | 那是不是意味着我们可以走了 |
[51:09] | Yeah, I’m not your mama. | 那当然 我又不是你们的妈妈 |
[51:11] | I’m not your mama, I’m not your girlfriend, | 我不是你们的妈妈 也不是你们的女朋友 |
[51:13] | and as long as you’re a hundred percent honest with me, | 只要你们对我百分之百的诚实 |
[51:15] | we’re good. Let’s get in the van. | 我们就都很好 来吧 上车 |
[51:18] | Mo. Mo. | 莫 莫 |
[51:29] | – What the hell? – Dude, if we’re gonna listen to you, | -怎么回事 -兄弟 如果我们非要听你唱 |
[51:31] | can we at least listen to some of your stuff? | 能不能来点你自己的东西 |
[51:33] | Some Scotty B? | 你的原创作品 |
[51:35] | Hey, you guys know that Scotty | 你们知道斯科蒂的生活 |
[51:36] | has a secret life as a rapper? | 就像说唱歌手一样神秘 |
[51:38] | – Dude, don’t be douche. – I was rolling up to his room, | -兄弟 别傻了 -之前我去他的房间时 |
[51:39] | and I saw him in the middle of spitting his game. | 就看到他沉浸在自己的口水战里 |
[51:42] | – Oh, man, do you want me to kick a beat for you? – Yeah! | -老兄 你想让我给你个节奏吗 -行啊 |
[51:44] | – Want a fresh beat? – Wait, is that serious? | -想创作新的节奏么 -等等 这很重要吗 |
[51:46] | – Holy shit! – Let’s do it, Scotty. | -我靠 -来吧 斯科蒂 |
[51:48] | – Come on, man! – Sam, you’re good at that. | -来吧 伙计 -萨姆 你很擅长这个啊 |
[51:50] | Come on, Scotty | 来吧 斯科蒂 |
[51:51] | ♪ My name is Scotty ♪ | ♪ 我的名字是斯科蒂 ♪ |
[51:52] | ♪ And I cannot rap. My name is Scotty ♪ | ♪ 我不会说唱 我的名字叫斯科蒂 ♪ |
[51:54] | Okay, I can’t keep going. Fuck you guys. | 好吧 我玩不下去了 去你们的吧 |
[51:57] | What, you can dish it, | 怎么 你自己先开始的 |
[51:58] | but you can’t take it? | 现在又接受不了现实吗 |
[52:07] | Who’s at home missing you tonight? | 今晚谁在家里想你 |
[52:10] | Um, just my mom. | 只有我妈妈 |
[52:14] | Though I’ll tell you a little secret. | 我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[52:18] | I told her about this trip | 我们走前的那个晚上 |
[52:19] | the night before we left. | 我把这次的旅行告诉我妈了 |
[52:20] | How’d she take it? | 她什么反应 |
[52:23] | She cried. | 她哭了 |
[52:26] | Yeah, but then she actually wanted me to go. | 没错 但是她也的确挺支持我来的 |
[52:32] | She said she’d keep the secret. | 她说她会保守这个秘密的 |
[52:37] | Sweet. Her 35- year- old baby | 太好了 她35岁的宝宝 |
[52:39] | is about to lose his virginity. | 终于要破处子之身啦 |
[52:45] | What about you? Who do you have at home? | 那你呢 你家里有哪些人 |
[52:47] | No one, really. I, um, | 一个人也没有 其实我 |
[52:50] | I used to be married, but not anymore, thankfully. | 我以前是结过婚的 但离了 幸亏离了 |
[52:55] | – What happened? – Oh, I shot him. | -发生什么了 -我用枪射了他 |
[52:58] | What? | 什么 |
[53:00] | I shot him in the ass with some insulin. | 我用注射枪往他屁股里灌了点胰岛素 |
[53:03] | – Wait, really? – Yeah really. | -等等 真的吗 -是的 确有其事 |
[53:04] | He was on top of our neighbor at the time, | 他当时正跟我们邻居乱搞 |
[53:08] | so serves him right. | 所以这是他应得的 |
[53:09] | I mean, it was super fun when I was doing it, | 我的意思是 做这件事时真的超级有意思 |
[53:12] | but, uh, then I lost my nursing license for three years. And- | 但之后 我护士资格证被吊销了三年 |
[53:19] | So now I’m single. | 所以现在我单身 |
[53:25] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[53:29] | Uh-you know, this is my first time doing this, | 你也知道 这是我第一次那啥 |
[53:31] | and I was thinking maybe since you’re a nurse that you could… | 你又是个护士 所以我想也许你可以 |
[53:34] | Wait. Do you think that just because I’m a nurse, | 等等 仅仅因为我是护士 |
[53:37] | I can give you like sex tips? | 我就可以给你一些诸如性爱秘诀的东西吗 |
[53:39] | Well, I mean, yeah. | 我还真是这么想的 |
[53:41] | Okay, you are clearly as confused | 显然你对护士这个概念的认知 |
[53:44] | about the concept of nursing as you are about the concept of sex. | 就如同你对性爱这个概念一样混乱 |
[53:49] | Okay, I mean, now I am, yeah. | 是的 我承认 |
[53:52] | Okay, I’m sorry. Just let biology take over. | 好吧抱歉 你只要跟随生物本能就可以了 |
[53:58] | Don’t plan anything. | 别想太多 |
[54:06] | Where’s that money? | 我钱去哪儿了 |
[54:08] | – Oh, uh, it’s… – Oh, right here. | -在 那里 -在这里 |
[54:11] | No, I got… | 我帮你吧 |
[54:12] | – Oh, sorry. -Sorry. | -不好意思 -不好意思 |
[54:13] | – Oh, I see it. – There it is. | -我看到了 -找到了 |
[54:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:18] | Nice tattoo. | 纹身不错 |
[54:21] | You felt that? | 你摸到了吗 |
[54:23] | Yeah, the ink, it raises the skin. | 是的 墨迹部分有凹凸感 |
[54:26] | – Sorry, I didn’t mean to. – No, it’s okay. | -对不起 我不是有意的 -没关系 |
[54:30] | Do you think I can, um, | 你觉得我可以 |
[54:34] | I bet if I touch it, I could tell you. | 只要我摸到 我就可以告诉你图案 |
[54:39] | Like that’s a branch- no, I mean, uh- | 这里有处分叉 我的意思是 |
[54:42] | that’s a small wing. | 那是个小翅膀 |
[54:44] | Okay. | 让我猜一下 |
[54:47] | Little bird? | 一只小鸟吗 |
[54:50] | Is that a goldfinch? | 是只金翅雀吗 |
[54:56] | Move it! | 挡住路了 |
[54:58] | Ugh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[55:07] | ♪ Straightjacket living ♪ | ♪ 紧身衣在身 ♪ |
[55:08] | ♪ But I ain’t no Houdini ♪ | ♪ 我却不能像胡迪尼轻易脱身 ♪ |
[55:10] | ♪ Born inside a cage ♪ | ♪ 我生于牢笼 ♪ |
[55:11] | ♪ But nobody can free me ♪ | ♪ 却没人能解放我的身体 ♪ |
[55:13] | ♪ Everybody looking ♪ | ♪ 每个人都投来异样目光 ♪ |
[55:14] | ♪ But don’t nobody see me ♪ | ♪ 却没人看见真的我 ♪ |
[55:15] | ♪ It’s like God gave me ♪ | ♪ 就像上帝给我 ♪ |
[55:17] | ♪ This body to tease me ♪ | ♪ 这残缺的身体来取笑我 ♪ |
[55:18] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪ 这应该吗 ♪ |
[55:19] | ♪ Sometimes I wish ♪ | ♪ 有时我情愿 ♪ |
[55:20] | ♪ That I was just a head ♪ | ♪ 我只有个头 ♪ |
[55:21] | ♪ That maybe I would actually ♪ | ♪ 没准我还能真的 ♪ |
[55:23] | ♪ Get ahead ♪ | ♪ 领头 ♪ |
[55:24] | ♪ Instead I’m fucking sitting here ♪ | ♪ 也比困在这该死 ♪ |
[55:25] | ♪ Stuck in cement ♪ | ♪ 水泥般僵硬的躯体要强 ♪ |
[55:26] | ♪ Like Christopher Reeve ♪ | ♪ 尽管克里斯托弗·里夫 ♪ |
[55:28] | ♪ Long after Clark Kent ♪ | ♪ 只是扮演了超人 ♪ |
[55:29] | ♪ At least he got to fly ♪ | ♪ 但至少他能尝试 ♪ |
[55:31] | ♪ Play a man who was super ♪ | ♪ 超能力者飞翔的滋味 ♪ |
[55:32] | ♪ I can’t even take ♪ | ♪ 而我没人帮助 ♪ |
[55:33] | ♪ An unassisted poop ♪ | ♪ 连坨屎都拉不出来 ♪ |
[55:34] | ♪ But fuck your pity ♪ | ♪ 但去你的怜悯 ♪ |
[55:36] | ♪ And fuck your stares ♪ | ♪ 去你可怜巴巴的凝视 ♪ |
[55:37] | ♪ And if you ain’t got a ramp ♪ | ♪ 去你们不走的残疾人坡道 ♪ |
[55:40] | ♪ Then fuck your stair ♪ | ♪ 去你们走的楼梯 ♪ |
[55:41] | Stairs | 楼梯 |
[55:44] | I think it’s time to call the police. | 我觉得是时候报警了 |
[55:46] | They went on a trip, Roger. | 他们只是去旅行了 罗杰 |
[55:47] | They didn’t get kidnapped. | 他们没被绑架 |
[55:49] | You know, Matt wouldn’t have done this, | 马特不会干这种事的 |
[55:50] | unless he had a reason. | 除非他有自己的原因 |
[55:52] | I’m at a loss. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[55:57] | Hi. I’m trying to locate my son, | 你好 我想找到我儿子的定位 |
[55:59] | who may have used your services to take a trip. | 他可能用你们平台订过行程 |
[56:01] | Last name, Kwong, also might be under Brandt. | 他姓况 也可能是布兰特 |
[56:24] | ♪ Hey, baby, open up I’m standing’ Right at your door ♪ | ♪ 嗨 宝贝开门 我正站在你门前 ♪ |
[56:31] | ♪ Hey, baby, open up I’m standing’ right at your door ♪ | ♪ 嗨 宝贝开门 我正站在你门前 ♪ |
[56:36] | ♪ I’ve been gone too long and I miss you to the core ♪ | ♪ 我们分别这么久 我真的好想你 ♪ |
[56:43] | ♪ I wanna hug and kiss you, baby ♪ | ♪ 我想拥抱你 亲吻你 宝贝 ♪ |
[56:45] | ♪ I wanna love you all night long ♪ | ♪ 我想与你彻夜缠绵不休 ♪ |
[56:49] | ♪ I’m gonna hug and kiss you, baby ♪ | ♪ 我将拥抱你 亲吻你 宝贝 ♪ |
[56:51] | ♪ Gonna love ya all night long ♪ | ♪ 将与你彻夜缠绵不休 ♪ |
[57:00] | – Hey, where you going? – In for the kill. | -你要去哪儿啊 -加入战场 |
[57:02] | Nice. We’ll be here. | 很好 我们在这儿等你 |
[57:04] | Cute girls? | 漂亮妹子 |
[57:06] | This place is like a babe vortex. | 这里就像一个美女大本营 |
[57:08] | No wonder I wasn’t getting laid back home. | 我回家之前能云雨一番也不足为奇 |
[57:10] | All the hotties were here. | 所有辣妹都在这里 |
[57:11] | Yeah, it’s got nothing to do with your rancid personality. | 妹子跟你这种讨厌鬼是不会有交集的 |
[57:14] | Wait, hold up. What about Sarah, man? | 等下 萨拉怎么办 兄弟 |
[57:16] | From the clinic? What about her? | 诊所的那个萨拉吗 她怎么了 |
[57:18] | – She likes you, man. – Get the fuck out of here. | -她喜欢你哟 哥们 -去你的吧 |
[57:21] | Fact, every time you come in there, she starts biting her fingernails. | 真话 每次你进门她就开始咬指甲 |
[57:24] | – How do you know that? – Well, because, you know, | -你又看不见是怎么知道的 -因为 |
[57:26] | I pay attention, unlike you | 我注意力集中 不像你 |
[57:27] | because you’re too busy always | 总把注意力放在 |
[57:30] | eye-groping Becky’s, you know, big… | 窥探贝琪的大 |
[57:33] | – You talking about titties? – Yup. | -你是说奶子吗 -是的 |
[57:34] | – Okay. – First of all, I don’t eye-grope, okay? | -好的 -第一 我没窥探 好吗 |
[57:38] | I happen to live at tit level. | 我只是坐着恰好看到她的胸那里而已 |
[57:40] | Everywhere I go, all I see are tits, tits, tits. | 无论我走到哪儿 看到的都只有胸 胸 胸 |
[57:43] | That’s the personality I was talking about. | 这就是我之前说的讨厌鬼人格 |
[57:46] | What’s going on? Cute girls? | 发生什么了 漂亮妹子 |
[57:48] | Oh. See what I mean? | 看 知道我的意思了吧 |
[57:50] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我懂了 |
[57:51] | If Sarah is so awesome, why don’t you just ask her out? | 既然萨拉这么好 你怎么不直接约她 |
[57:53] | No, man, not my type. | 别了吧 不是我的菜 |
[57:55] | – What is that, exactly? – What is my | -那你喜欢什么类型的 -我嘛 |
[57:58] | my type is like, uh, I like… | 我喜欢的类型就像 |
[58:01] | Hey, you guys ready for another drink? | 大家 准备好喝下一轮了吗 |
[58:04] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[58:05] | – Nah, I’m good. – Mo, grow a scrotum. | -我就不必了 -莫 你还是男人吗 |
[58:07] | You’re getting fucked up with us tonight. | 你今晚真让我们一点儿也不尽兴 |
[58:09] | All right, I’ll have one more vodka cran. That’s it. | 好吧 我再来一杯蔓越莓伏特加就够了 |
[58:11] | – Whiskey. You got it. – Here we go. | -威士忌 帮我点一下 -好的 |
[58:17] | She’s growing on me. | 我越来越觉得她有意思了 |
[58:19] | Yeah, man, she’s cool. | 是啊 她挺酷的 |
[58:21] | It was a bachelorette party, | 这分明是个未婚女郎派对 |
[58:22] | and most of them have boyfriends. | 她们大多数都还有男朋友呢 |
[58:25] | – Over there? – Mm-hmm. | -那些吗 -是啊 |
[58:26] | – Aw. – We can do better. | -真糟 -我们能做得更好 |
[58:27] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我想去趟厕所 |
[58:28] | – I’ll come with you. – I’ll hold the fort. | -我跟你一起 -我守住我们阵地 |
[58:34] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[58:36] | I’m never going home. | 我能在这儿待一辈子 |
[58:39] | Hey, check it out. I think the Special Olympics are in town. | 瞧啊 我们镇都开始办残奥会了 |
[58:42] | What’s that called, the blind leading the cripple? | 这叫什么 瞎子领着瘸子向我们走来 |
[58:45] | Come one, come on! | 加油啊 加油 |
[58:57] | Hi, I’m trying to locate my son | 你好 我想要我儿子的定位 |
[58:59] | who might have used your services to take a trip. | 他可能用你们平台订过行程 |
[59:01] | Last name, Kwong, also might be under Brandt. | 他姓况 也可能是布兰特 |
[59:07] | You do? | 你找到了 |
[59:10] | What’s up, baby girl? | 你好啊 小妞 |
[59:12] | I like a lady with some junk in her trunk. | 我就喜欢你这种后备箱装垃圾的妹子 |
[59:16] | Blow me, asshole. | 舔老娘的逼去吧 傻屌 |
[59:18] | That’s a compliment, bitch. | 这是在恭维我啊 婊子 |
[59:21] | Look, who is you calling a bitch? | 你管叫谁婊子 |
[59:23] | Yo, why don’t you take your girlfriend home | 你还是在我踢爆你女朋友屁股前 |
[59:24] | before I beat her ass? | 把她带回家吧 |
[59:25] | She’s a feisty one too, huh? I like that. | 好一个暴躁小妞 我喜欢 |
[59:28] | Do you? Do you like that? What are you doing? | 你么 你喜欢这种的 你要干嘛 |
[59:32] | Oh, shit, seriously? You’re with Special Olympics? | 操 认真的吗 你和残奥会在约会 |
[59:36] | You’re gonna apologize to her right now, or you will be sorry. | 你现在马上给她道歉 不然你会后悔的 |
[59:40] | Oh, this guy wants to fight me. Oh, I love it. | 哈 这家伙想跟我打架吗 求之不得啊 |
[59:43] | You’re lucky, bro. | 你走运了 伙计 |
[59:44] | You don’t have to look at her. She’s a real two- bag special. | 你都不用看她 她以一敌二 |
[59:46] | Fuck you. Forget him. Let’s go. | 去你的 别管他 我们走 |
[59:48] | – No, man, she’s coming around. – Oh! Shit. | -别啊 她已经来了 -去你的 |
[59:52] | – Oh, yeah? – What are you | -你干什么 -你以为你是哪根葱 |
[59:53] | Did you just hit him? Bitch! | 你刚刚打了他吗 婊子 |
[59:54] | We have to go. Okay, we have to go. Matt! | 我们得走了 行吗 我们走吧 马特 |
[59:59] | You just fucked up. Oh! | 你们死定了 |
[1:00:06] | Jesus! | 我的天啊 |
[1:00:23] | Like when I came at that guy with my chair? Incredible. | 知道我用椅子撞那人的感觉吗 棒极了 |
[1:00:25] | Can we not get cocky? It was three on one, all right? | 我们能别太骄傲吗 毕竟是三对一 好吗 |
[1:00:28] | Yeah, but we’re a good team. | 是这样没错 但我们团队很棒 |
[1:00:31] | We’re like the- we’re like the dynamic duo. | 我们简直是 活力二人组 |
[1:00:33] | Yeah, we should go pro. | 我们应该发挥出我们的专业水准 |
[1:00:35] | We should go semi- pro at least. | 我们至少应该发挥出一半的专业水准 |
[1:00:40] | Hey, that looks pretty fun up there. | 看起来你们玩的挺开心的啊 |
[1:00:42] | Mo, you got legs. Show us what you got. | 莫 你腿脚灵活 让我们看看你的本事 |
[1:00:45] | – Oh, no, no, I don’t dance. – Come on! | -别啊 我不会跳舞 -来吧 |
[1:00:47] | – I do not dance. – You don’t dance? | -我真不会跳舞 -你居然不会跳舞 |
[1:00:49] | – No. – Put your drink down. | -不 -把你杯子放下 |
[1:00:51] | No, no, I’m serious. Yes. | 别 我真是认真的 |
[1:00:53] | Okay. Oh, this is happening. | 好吧 真要这样吗 |
[1:00:56] | No, no, no Yes. Yes. | 不 不 好吧 |
[1:01:01] | Oh, this’ll be a disaster. | 天啊 这简直是个灾难 |
[1:01:04] | Hey, hey, Matt, where you going? | 嘿 马特 你要去哪里 |
[1:01:06] | Don’t leave me here, dude. | 别把我留这儿啊 兄弟 |
[1:01:09] | Matt. | 马特 |
[1:01:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:01:32] | Give me another shot. | 再给我上一轮酒 |
[1:01:41] | So are you guys like hanging out here for a little bit, | 你们是在暂时在这边闲逛的吗 |
[1:01:43] | – or are you… – We’re on our way to Montreal. | -或者你们 -我们在去蒙特利尔的路上 |
[1:01:46] | – Okay. – Yeah, because there’s a great hiking trail there. | -好的 -因为那边有一条很棒的远足路线 |
[1:01:52] | That was a joke. | 我在开玩笑 |
[1:01:53] | – I got it, I got it. – I’m glad you got it. | -我懂 我懂 -我很高兴你懂了 |
[1:01:58] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:02:00] | Time to go, Romeo. | 该走了 罗密欧 |
[1:02:02] | Hey, you guys go on ahead. I think I’m gonna hang back. | 你们可以走前面 我断后就行 |
[1:02:05] | – How you gonna get back to the hotel? – I’ll figure it out. | -你怎么回酒店 -我再想办法 |
[1:02:08] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[1:02:09] | – He’s fine. Let’s go. – Be safe. | -他自己可以的 我们走吧 -注意安全 |
[1:02:13] | Have fun with your bachelorette. | 和你的未婚女郎玩得愉快 |
[1:02:30] | Hey, uh, sorry I missed your call. What’s up? | 嗨 抱歉没接到你电话 怎么样了 |
[1:02:38] | Yeah, they’re with me. Why? | 对 他们跟我一起的 为什么问这个 |
[1:02:39] | I love this city in the summer. It gets so hot. | 我喜欢这个城市的夏天 温暖舒服 |
[1:02:42] | – Cold as fuck during the winter. – Yeah, exactly. | -冬天却冻得要死 -是的 确实 |
[1:02:44] | You know what one of my favorite things to do in the summer is? | 你知道我在夏天最喜欢做的是什么吗 |
[1:02:47] | – What? – Swim in Lake Michigan. | -什么 -在密西根湖游泳 |
[1:02:51] | – Wait, have you been to the beach yet? – No, no, I haven’t. | -等下 你去过沙滩没 -没有 从来没有 |
[1:02:54] | Oh, so we should go? | 这样 那我们可以去吗 |
[1:02:56] | – You mean like right now? – Yeah. | -你是说现在 -是啊 |
[1:03:02] | What, you’re serious? | 什么 你是认真的吗 |
[1:03:04] | I mean, are we even allowed to be there at night? | 我是说 沙滩晚上开放吗 |
[1:03:06] | No. | 不开啊 |
[1:03:09] | But… | 但 |
[1:03:13] | It is the only time that we can go skinny dipping. | 这是我们唯一一次可以裸泳的机会 |
[1:03:19] | Can you swim? | 你会游泳吗 |
[1:03:23] | I got arms. | 我手没问题 |
[1:03:31] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[1:03:34] | What do I need to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, my head feels like a hurt factory. | 我感觉我的脑袋现在就是个疼痛制造厂 |
[1:03:52] | Maybe because you dropped it like a bunker bus | 也许是因为你昨晚像个投石机一样 |
[1:03:54] | around that guy’s face last night. | 砸了那人的脸 |
[1:03:56] | What was that thing you made me drink? | 你昨晚给我喝了什么 |
[1:03:58] | It’s called the Dirty Sanchez. | 它叫淫荡桑切斯 |
[1:04:00] | Bald Turkey whiskey and 151 Bacardi, | 土耳其威士忌 百加得151 |
[1:04:03] | a shot of espresso. | 和一杯意式浓缩咖啡调制而成 |
[1:04:05] | You did four. | 你喝了四杯 |
[1:04:06] | – What? – Mm- hmm. | -什么 -是的 |
[1:04:08] | It vastly improved your dance moves though. | 但它极大增进了你的舞蹈水平 |
[1:04:14] | Where’s Scotty? | 斯科蒂去哪儿了 |
[1:04:17] | I think he had a rough night, man. | 他昨晚过得不太愉快 |
[1:04:20] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:04:21] | I don’t know, man. I think sometimes he hurts more than we know. | 不知道 有时他比我们想象的还要痛苦 |
[1:04:31] | Fuck’s taking so long up here? | 你们在这儿聊什么聊这么久 |
[1:04:36] | Hey, man, I heard you had a rough night. | 嗨 兄弟 听说你昨晚不开心啊 |
[1:04:40] | Listen, I know what it’s like. | 听着 我知道这是什么感觉 |
[1:04:41] | Got some pills here if you want to take, | 我这里有些药 如果你需要的话 |
[1:04:43] | – take the edge off for you. – What’d you say? | -吃了让你好受一点 -你刚刚说什么 |
[1:04:45] | I said I have a bunch of pain pills that you can take. | 我说你可以吃点止痛片 |
[1:04:47] | You know what it’s like? | 你知道我的感觉吗 |
[1:04:50] | Yeah, dude. You’re not the only one with problems. | 是的兄弟 你不是唯一一个有问题的人 |
[1:04:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:04:55] | You think just because you’re in that chair | 你觉得只是因为我们都在轮椅上 |
[1:04:57] | it makes us anything alike? | 你就能和我感同身受吗 |
[1:04:59] | Come talk to me when you can’t take a shit by yourself. | 你来说说大小便不能自理是什么感觉 |
[1:05:01] | Talk to me when you spend a night crawling out of your skin | 告诉我晚上身上痒得不行却不能挠的感觉 |
[1:05:05] | because you can’t move. You know what it’s like? | 整夜翻来覆去睡不着觉又是什么感觉 |
[1:05:07] | Try this on for size. You don’t know dick. | 我们根本不一样 你懂个屁 |
[1:05:10] | Ugh, finally. | 终于说出来了 |
[1:05:16] | Do you have any idea how irresponsible you’ve been? | 你知道你这样做多不负责任吗 |
[1:05:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:05:21] | Do you realize I had to cancel very important business calls? | 为了你 我取消了重要的商务电话 |
[1:05:25] | How could you not tell us that you were leaving? | 你怎么能就这样不辞而别 |
[1:05:27] | We ditched our phones that’s why we weren’t picking up. | 我们把手机丢了所以我们接不了电话 |
[1:05:31] | We thought you were dead. We were so scared. | 我们以为你们已经死了 我们吓坏了 |
[1:05:33] | Oh, my God, that’s so dramatic, so dramatic! | 你们也太大惊小怪了 太一惊一乍了 |
[1:05:36] | I was so scared. | 我真的吓坏了 |
[1:05:40] | We’re not kids! We’re grown ass men! | 我们不是小屁孩了 我们是成年人 |
[1:05:42] | If we wanna go on a fucking trip, | 如果我们他妈的想来一趟说走就走的旅行 |
[1:05:42] | we can go on a fucking trip! | 现在就可以立马出发 |
[1:05:43] | – Scotty, calm down, man. – No! | -斯科蒂 冷静一点 -冷静个屁 |
[1:05:45] | I’ve been putting up with this bullshit all my life, okay? | 我这一辈子都在忍受这件屁事 好吗 |
[1:05:47] | – Oh, Scott! – Yeah. | -天哪 斯科 -事实如此 |
[1:05:48] | It’s been so hard for you. | 你说你过得很难吗 |
[1:05:50] | So melodramatic? Oh, my God. | 你真是个影帝 我的天 |
[1:05:52] | I’m melodramatic? | 我太夸张了吗 |
[1:05:53] | I’m not the one who chased their kid all the way to fucking | 我他妈可不是那个一路追着自己儿子去 |
[1:05:56] | That’s enough, okay? | 我受够了 好吗 |
[1:05:57] | What do you mean we are leaving? | 什么叫我们要走了 |
[1:05:58] | – We’ve got a plane to catch. – No. | -我们还要赶飞机 -不 |
[1:06:00] | No Matthew, this is not up for discussion. | 不 马特 这件事没得商量 |
[1:06:04] | Stop it! Stop! | 停下 停 |
[1:06:05] | – Come on, Matthew. – We’re going to a brothel. | -别这样 马特 -我们想去的是妓院 |
[1:06:11] | What the fuck, Matt? | 你他妈怎么说出来了 马特 |
[1:06:13] | For the record, this was not my idea. | 澄清一下 这不是我的主意 |
[1:06:15] | These guys wanted to lose their virginity, | 这些人不想再当小处男了 |
[1:06:17] | and I, you know | 而我 你懂得 |
[1:06:18] | I thought we were going on a fun field trip. | 我以为我们要进行一个有趣的实战考察 |
[1:06:20] | Stop calling it a field trip. | 别再管这叫实地考察了 |
[1:06:21] | It’s not a fucking field trip. | 这他妈不是考察 |
[1:06:23] | What is it, the fifth grade? | 我们他妈五年级吗 |
[1:06:24] | Oh, then what is it? | 这样啊 那你想怎么叫 |
[1:06:25] | – It’s a road trip! – What’s the difference? | -这叫公路旅行 -有什么区别 |
[1:06:27] | Twenty years! | 这是大人的叫法 |
[1:06:27] | You know what? I’m with Mo on this. | 你知道吗 这件事上我同意莫 |
[1:06:29] | Well, congratulations. You ruined everything. | 恭喜你啊 你毁了一切 |
[1:06:31] | You ruined last night. You’re ruining this. | 你毁了昨晚 你还搅黄了这件事 |
[1:06:33] | You’re a selfish prick. | 你可真是个自私的混蛋 |
[1:06:35] | I’m a selfish fucking prick. I’m a selfish fucking prick? | 我自私 你说我自私吗 |
[1:06:38] | I’m a selfish fucking prick? | 你有本事再说一遍 |
[1:06:39] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 操你妈 我操 |
[1:06:40] | I’m fucking selfish? | 你好意思说我自私 |
[1:06:41] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[1:06:43] | – Stop, stop, stop! – Come on! Come at me! | -停下 别吵了 -来啊 继续啊 |
[1:06:45] | Fuck you, man! | 操你妈 |
[1:06:46] | You know what? You know what? | 你知道吗 我告诉你 |
[1:06:48] | You two aren’t virgins because you two are disabled, | 你们还是处男跟你们是残疾人没有关系 |
[1:06:51] | okay? | 明白吗 |
[1:06:51] | You’re a fucking virgin because you’re a loser, | 你是处男是因为你做人很失败 |
[1:06:53] | – and you’re a fucking virgin because you’re an asshole! – Matt! | -而你就是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 -马特 |
[1:07:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:07:23] | I didn’t tell you because I was ashamed. | 我没告诉你是因为我觉得难以启齿 |
[1:07:27] | But I’m not ashamed anymore. | 但我现在不这么觉得了 |
[1:07:35] | And I’m not asking for permission. | 这件事我非做不可 |
[1:07:45] | I should I should know | 我早就 我早该想到 |
[1:07:46] | Can I? Please, please stop. Just | 别 别说了 就 |
[1:07:52] | For once don’t talk, okay? Just listen. | 就这一次 别说话 听我说 好吗 |
[1:07:59] | I’m 24 years old. | 我已经24岁了 |
[1:08:02] | I need to know what sex is gonna be like for me. | 我想知道性事对我来说会是什么样的 |
[1:08:06] | This guy told me about a place up in Montreal | 有人告诉我了一家在蒙特利尔的妓院 |
[1:08:13] | that caters to people like us. | 会为我们这种人提供特殊服务 |
[1:08:18] | So that’s where we’re going. | 所以那就是我们的目的地 |
[1:08:23] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[1:08:30] | Give us a minute. | 稍等我们一下 |
[1:08:37] | I’m sorry I didn’t call. | 对不起 我没有跟你们保持联系 |
[1:08:38] | No, no, I should know. | 不不不 我早该想到的 |
[1:08:39] | I should know this about you. | 我应该想到你们这个年纪的需求 |
[1:08:41] | I should know this. | 我早该想到的 |
[1:08:42] | Of course, you would wanna do something like this. | 这是你们作为成年人的需求 |
[1:08:44] | – This is my fault. – No, it’s not your fault. | -这是我的错 -不 这不怪你 |
[1:08:46] | It is, it is. | 不 这该怪我 都怪我 |
[1:08:47] | It’s not. No, listen to me, stop. | 真的不是 停 听我说 |
[1:08:48] | – But no, but you. – Stop beating yourself up. | -不 但是你 -别再怪自己了 |
[1:08:50] | – You need to trust me. – Ma, I do trust you. | -你要相信我 -妈 我当然相信你 |
[1:08:52] | It’s just, “Mom, I want a hooker,” | 但 你让我说”妈 我想找个妓女” |
[1:08:53] | is not the easiest conversation to have. | 这不是那么容易说出口的 |
[1:08:55] | – I understand. – You know? It’s a little | -我明白 -你懂吧 这有点那啥 |
[1:08:59] | It’s dicey. | 这是有点冒险 |
[1:09:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:09] | Sorry I didn’t call. | 对不起 我没有保持联系 |
[1:09:27] | I understand it’s morally ambiguous | 我知道从道德上来说 这有点不太好 |
[1:09:29] | and a little bit dangerous, | 并且也有点危险 |
[1:09:30] | but we have to let them do this. | 但是我们必须让他们尝试这件事 |
[1:09:32] | This is what young men do. | 这是年轻人该干的事 |
[1:09:33] | A little bit dangerous? | 只是一点危险吗 |
[1:09:34] | No,no,no, listen to yourselves. | 停停停 你听听看你在说什么 |
[1:09:34] | I am not signing off on a trip to a whorehouse. | 我不可能同意他去旅行还来个浪女一日游 |
[1:09:38] | – Stop calling it that. – That’s what it is. | -不要这么说她们 -这就是事实 |
[1:09:40] | Sex workers. | 性工作者好听一点 |
[1:09:41] | Right now they need to know there’s nothing wrong | 现在他们需要知道这件事 |
[1:09:43] | with what they want. | 没什么不对 |
[1:09:44] | Yes. | 在理 |
[1:09:45] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[1:09:48] | Actually, I am. So, get over your discomfort. | 我很认真 所以 别不爽了 |
[1:09:51] | We are going to support him in this, | 我们要支持他们干这件事 |
[1:09:53] | and we are going to pay for it too. | 并且 还给他们报销 |
[1:09:55] | You listen to me. This is not happening. No, no, and no. | 你给我听着 不行 绝对 不可能 |
[1:10:05] | Y’all look pissed off, | 你们看起来很火大 |
[1:10:06] | but let me just say before you get a attitude with me, | 但是在你们跟我发脾气之前 先听我说 |
[1:10:08] | that none of this is actually my fault. | 这些不是我的错 |
[1:10:10] | They were gonna report me to my fucking nursing board. | 他们他妈的要向护理委员会举报我 |
[1:10:13] | Then it’d be over. | 那我就完了 |
[1:10:14] | Two strikes | 让他们知道那两次罢工 |
[1:10:15] | and I’d be done, okay? | 我就完了 好吗 |
[1:10:16] | And on top of that, like I don’t even really do this, | 除了这个 我一点都不喜欢干这件事 |
[1:10:19] | like all these like long haul like road trips or whatever. | 就像这些什么乱七八糟的长途旅行 |
[1:10:22] | – Sam. – Like I don’t really do that. | -萨姆 -我根本不喜欢这事 |
[1:10:23] | I do short trips, and I do in home. | 我喜欢短途旅行 我还更喜欢待家里 |
[1:10:26] | I get in, I get out, | 只要上班下班 |
[1:10:28] | I mind my goddamn business. | 只要他妈的管好我自己的事情 |
[1:10:30] | – Sam. – What? | -萨姆 -干什么 |
[1:10:31] | Trip’s back on. We can go. | 旅行又可以开始了 我们可以出发了 |
[1:10:35] | Oh, okay, cool. | 这样啊 好吧 真好 |
[1:11:20] | Where are we going? I thought the hotel was downtown. | 我们在朝哪走啊 我以为旅馆在市中心 |
[1:11:22] | Actually, your parents canceled your reservation | 其实 你们的爸妈取消了你们的预约 |
[1:11:25] | and gave you an upgrade. | 给你们订了一个更好的 |
[1:11:42] | Holy crap. You ever taken a steam before? | 我靠 你以前蒸过桑拿吗 |
[1:11:45] | What? They got a sauna in here? | 什么 这里还有桑拿吗 |
[1:11:47] | Oh, dude, amazing. | 我的天 朋友 这也太棒了吧 |
[1:11:48] | They got a Jacuzzi out back. | 他们还有一个水力按摩池 |
[1:11:50] | I say we hit that later too. | 我们等等可以安排一波 |
[1:11:51] | Yes. Oh my God! Talk about a workout, huh? | 对啊 我的天 还可以健身 |
[1:11:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:54] | – This place is great. – Where’s the douche bag? | -这地方太棒了 -那个混蛋去哪了 |
[1:11:57] | Dude, by the way, I was thinking about that. | 朋友 顺便说一下 我也在想这件事 |
[1:12:00] | Ow! Look at this! | 哇 看看这个美女 |
[1:12:02] | Will you stop? It’s just a dress. | 能不能停下 这就是一条裙子 |
[1:12:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了吗 |
[1:12:04] | Sam is in a very nice dinner dress. | 萨姆穿了一条很漂漂的裙子 |
[1:12:06] | So, when do you wanna go to the Le Chateau Paradis? | 所以你们准备什么时候去天堂堡垒 |
[1:12:10] | Tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[1:12:10] | Yeah, today’s out for me, so | 是的 今天够累了 所以 |
[1:12:12] | Yeah. I think tomorrow is good. | 是的 我也觉得明天 |
[1:12:14] | How about just dinner on the town tonight? | 今晚就在城里吃个晚饭吧 怎么样 |
[1:12:17] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[1:12:19] | – Dinner tonight, prostitution tomorrow. – Okay | -今晚吃饭 明天找乐子 -好的 |
[1:12:33] | Hello. No one’s talking. | 你们好啊 为什么没人说话 |
[1:12:37] | I wouldn’t know. I’m just a loser. | 我不知道啊 我就是一个失败的人 |
[1:12:44] | Mo, I’m sorry I… | 莫 对不起 我 |
[1:12:46] | called you a loser, I didn’t mean it. | 我说你失败 我不是这个意思 |
[1:12:49] | That’s all right, man. | 没事的 老兄 |
[1:12:51] | I’m sorry I threw you under the bus. | 对不起我把你赶下车了 |
[1:12:54] | I should have had your back, back there. | 我应该让你回来的 让你上车 |
[1:12:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:04] | Hey, where’s my apology? Hey, Matt. | 我的道歉呢 马特 |
[1:13:07] | – Dude, can you take it easy? – No, no, no, no. | -朋友 你冷静一点 -不不不不 |
[1:13:09] | He got an apology. I want one too. | 他都有道歉了 我也要 |
[1:13:11] | You left me at a table by myself in Chicago. | 在芝加哥时 你把我一个人留在桌子那边 |
[1:13:12] | You called me an asshole in front of my mother. | 还在我妈面前管我叫混蛋 |
[1:13:14] | I mean, what the fuck is that? | 我说 这就不够意思了吧 |
[1:13:17] | I would love an apology. | 我也需要你向我道歉 |
[1:13:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:24] | That wasn’t very genuine. | 这一点都不真诚 |
[1:13:26] | What are you sorry for, Biceps? | 你错在哪儿了 肌肉男 |
[1:13:27] | Where you going, huh? | 你又要去哪啊 |
[1:13:30] | I said what are you sorry for? | 我在问你 你错在哪儿了 |
[1:13:32] | – Scotty. – What? | -斯科蒂 -怎么了 |
[1:13:34] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[1:13:39] | That’s why he’s been taking all the pills, dude. | 这就是他为什么一直在吃药 老兄 |
[1:13:42] | You would have noticed that | 其实你很容易就能看出来的 |
[1:13:43] | if you weren’t too busy being an asshole all the time. | 可你一直在忙着当混蛋 |
[1:13:57] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[1:14:03] | You’re right, I am an asshole. | 你说得对 我是个混蛋 |
[1:14:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:14:14] | It’s part of your charm. | 这也是你的魅力 |
[1:14:26] | I, uh, | 我 |
[1:14:31] | spend a lot of time feeling like I was on the outside of stuff. | 有很长时间觉得自己跟别人格格不入 |
[1:14:38] | It sucked. | 这感觉不好受 |
[1:14:41] | Ever since we all started hanging out, it | 但自从我们开始玩在一起 这感觉就 |
[1:14:45] | I don’t know, it just feels different, | 我不知道 这感觉就不一样了 |
[1:14:46] | like I’m included. | 感觉我被接纳了 |
[1:14:51] | When you bailed on us, | 当你背叛我们的时候 |
[1:14:54] | it felt like I was back on the outside. | 我感觉我好像又回到过去一个人的状态了 |
[1:15:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:09] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[1:15:12] | Are we friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[1:15:18] | Of course, we’re friends. | 我们当然是朋友 |
[1:15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:15:38] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[1:15:43] | For this. | 现在的这一切 |
[1:15:53] | You wanna take my knight | 你要不要考虑用象 |
[1:15:55] | with your bishop, G8 to D5. | 吃掉我的骑士 G8跳到D5 |
[1:15:57] | Oh, you are so annoying. | 你真的好烦人啊 |
[1:16:00] | Why are you even playing with me? | 你到底为什么要跟我玩象棋啊 |
[1:16:02] | You’re basically playing yourself. | 你基本上是在跟自己玩 |
[1:16:03] | I don’t know how you do and how did you… | 我不知道你怎么做到的 你怎么 |
[1:16:08] | Like how did you see my tattoo earlier? | 你之前是怎么看到我的纹身的 |
[1:16:13] | I mean, you know, it’s something I just taught myself. | 是这样的 怎么说呢 这是我自学的 |
[1:16:18] | So, growing up, | 在我长大的时候 |
[1:16:21] | I walked myself to and from school, | 我自己上下学 |
[1:16:23] | and there were these walls with these murals, | 路上有一些带有壁画的墙 |
[1:16:24] | and I really wanted to see them. | 我那时候真的很想看看他们 |
[1:16:27] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[1:16:29] | yeah, that was how I figured it out. | 这就是我能看出来的原因 |
[1:16:34] | Well, it’s a cool party trick. | 这样啊 那你在派对上肯定能吸引眼球 |
[1:16:36] | Yeah, I didn’t go to many parties growing up. | 是啊 但我长这么大也没去过几个派对 |
[1:16:43] | Do you wanna finish reading my tattoo? | 你想继续”看”完我的纹身吗 |
[1:16:48] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好 好啊 当然了 |
[1:16:51] | Okay, I’m gonna… | 好 那我就 |
[1:16:52] | – I’ll just get a little close to you, if that’s okay. – Okay. | -如果可以 那我就坐近一点 -好 |
[1:16:57] | – Yeah, just gonna… – Okay. | -好的 我就 -好 |
[1:17:05] | Okay, so that’s the bird, | 所以 这是鸟 |
[1:17:07] | the goldfinch, which… | 这是红额金翅 代表了 |
[1:17:09] | usually represents sacrifice or rebirth. | 牺牲或者重生 |
[1:17:14] | And the raising up of a person over their sick bed. | 还代表了 让重病的人起死回生 |
[1:17:19] | Then what do these branches mean? | 那这些树枝代表了什么 |
[1:17:22] | White heather. They represent protection and luck. | 白希瑟 它们代表了保护和幸运 |
[1:17:32] | You have really soft skin. | 你的皮肤真的非常的柔软 |
[1:17:34] | That’s because I’m black. | 那是因为我是黑人 |
[1:17:37] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[1:17:39] | You’re black? | 你居然是黑人 |
[1:17:48] | Guys, I gotta I gotta ask you guys something. | 朋友们 我要 我要问你们一些事 |
[1:17:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:52] | It’s kind of awkward, | 这件事有点尴尬 |
[1:17:54] | so don’t make fun of me, all right? | 你们不要笑我 好吗 |
[1:17:56] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[1:17:57] | Yeah, what’s up? | 好 怎么了 |
[1:17:58] | I need one of you to shave my dick. | 我需要你们一个人帮我的鸡儿剃个毛 |
[1:18:00] | Fuck no. | 我操 我不要 |
[1:18:00] | No dude. | 我也不要 |
[1:18:00] | It’s hard for me to even ask. | 我说出口已经很难为情了 |
[1:18:02] | Yeah, I would hope so. | 是啊 你居然说得出口 |
[1:18:03] | No, uh- uh. | 不 不要 |
[1:18:03] | I mean, yeah. Mo, you should do it. | 我觉得 莫你应该帮帮他 |
[1:18:05] | – What? – Yeah, you won’t be scarred by the visual. | -什么鬼 -对啊 起码你不会被辣眼睛 |
[1:18:15] | Just in case. | 就是以防万一 |
[1:18:24] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我的上帝老天爷 |
[1:18:27] | You’re like Redfoo upside down. | 你就像个头长在下面的雷德福 |
[1:18:29] | Why am I here again? | 所以我为什么要待在这儿 |
[1:18:30] | I just need you for moral support. | 我需要你精神上的支持 |
[1:18:31] | Plus, I’ve never seen anybody with pubic hair extensions. | 并且这是我第一次见别人做耻骨接发 |
[1:18:34] | You can be a jerk about this, | 你可以尽管开玩笑 |
[1:18:35] | or you can just get it done. | 也可以赶紧把这件事干完 |
[1:18:37] | – Might as well. – Right? | -好像是这样 -是吧 |
[1:18:43] | Thanks again for doing this. Really appreciate it. | 谢谢你为我干这件事 感激不尽 |
[1:18:53] | Ooh, breezy. | 我感觉裆下一阵凉爽 |
[1:18:58] | Hey there. | 你好啊 我的毛毛们 |
[1:19:59] | Looking good, fellas. | 你们看起来帅呆了 朋友们 |
[1:21:30] | – Bonjour. Welcome. – Hello. | -你们好 欢迎光临 -你好 |
[1:21:35] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 这里走 先生们 |
[1:22:03] | – Drinks? – Bourbon. Make it a double. | -要喝点什么吗 -双份的波旁威士忌 |
[1:22:07] | – Same. – Water is fine. | -我一样的 -水就可以了 |
[1:22:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:23:01] | Scotty. What’s yours? | 斯科蒂 你呢 |
[1:23:03] | Chantal. | 香塔尔 |
[1:23:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:23:09] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:23:30] | You’re very beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[1:23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:41] | You want to, uh… | 你想干点 |
[1:23:44] | No. I mean, yeah. | 不 我的意思是 想 |
[1:23:46] | No, just, uh- not just yet. | 不是 但是 就是不要那么快 |
[1:23:54] | Wanna help me with that drink? | 想喂我喝了这杯酒吗 |
[1:23:56] | Oui. Relax. | 是啊 放松 |
[1:24:09] | Could use another one of those. | 我觉得我需要再来一杯 |
[1:24:28] | Mo. Mo. | 莫 莫 |
[1:24:33] | Hey. Mo, what the fuck? | 莫 老兄 什么情况 |
[1:24:35] | Dude, I’m sorry, Scotty, | 兄弟 对不起 斯科蒂 |
[1:24:37] | I can’t do it, okay? | 我做不到 好吗 |
[1:24:38] | You came 2,000 miles | 你走了3000多公里 |
[1:24:39] | to not have sex with one of these beautiful women? | 还不跟个漂亮女人干点成人的事吗 |
[1:24:41] | Mo, they’re throwing themselves at us. | 莫 她们对我们投怀送抱 |
[1:24:42] | That’s exactly what’s wrong with this place. | 这就是这个地方的问题 |
[1:24:43] | It is not real, okay? | 这些都是假的 好吗 |
[1:24:48] | Look, I’m happy for you. | 听着 我为你感到高兴 |
[1:24:50] | It’s gonna be great, and I’m sure it’s amazing, | 你会得到你想要的 而且一定很棒 |
[1:24:53] | but for me, I just…I just can’t, man. It just… | 但对我来说 我做不到 兄弟 我只是 |
[1:24:57] | I think I just need my first time to be with someone special. | 我只想把我的第一次给一个特别的人 |
[1:25:02] | Yeah, I want that too. | 是啊 我也想这样 |
[1:25:05] | But that’s not gonna happen for me. | 但我不可能实现了 |
[1:25:08] | I know that. I’ve made my peace with it. | 我知道不可能 我已经习惯了 |
[1:25:13] | – Hope you don’t judge me for it. – Never, never. I… | -希望你不要因为这个瞧不起我 -不会的 |
[1:25:24] | Go get her, buddy. | 去拿下她吧 哥们儿 |
[1:25:30] | You too. | 你也去吧 |
[1:25:53] | ♪ Le premier bonheur du jour ♪ | ♪ 一天中第一个好时光 ♪ |
[1:25:59] | ♪ C’est un ruban de soleil ♪ | ♪ 一缕阳光 ♪ |
[1:26:05] | ♪ Qui s’enroule sur ta main ♪ | ♪ 缠绕在你的手上 ♪ |
[1:26:10] | ♪ Et caresse mon épaule ♪ | ♪ 抚摸着我的肩膀 ♪ |
[1:26:16] | ♪ C’est le souffle de la mer ♪ | ♪ 大海的呼吸 ♪ |
[1:26:22] | ♪ Et la plage qui attend ♪ | ♪ 等待中的海滩 ♪ |
[1:26:27] | ♪ C’est l’oiseau qui a chanté ♪ | ♪ 唱着歌的小鸟 ♪ |
[1:26:32] | ♪ Sur la branche du figuier ♪ | ♪ 在无花果树的树枝上 ♪ |
[1:26:49] | Sam, you know, I just… | 萨姆 你知道 我 |
[1:26:52] | We’ve known each other for four days. Four days, eight states. | 我们已经认识四天了 四天 八个州 |
[1:26:56] | Is it eight states? Eight states. | 是八个州吗 好像是 |
[1:26:58] | We’ve known each other for four days and eight states. | 我们共同度过了四天 走过了八个州 |
[1:27:00] | I’d like to know you for more days. All the days, | 我想再多了解你一点 了解你的每一天 |
[1:27:05] | because, you know, I really like…That’s stupid. | 因为 你知道 我真的很喜欢 太傻了 |
[1:27:10] | The… Sam, the road | 通 萨姆 通往 |
[1:27:14] | to Le Chateau Paradis, it’s so bumpy. | 天堂堡垒的旅程 是如此的一波三折 |
[1:27:22] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[1:27:23] | It’s got eight. | 确实是八个州 |
[1:27:48] | I’m gonna need a little help getting over. | 我可能需要点帮助才能上到那儿去 |
[1:27:52] | I’ll get someone. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[1:28:04] | Does it bother you? | 它会让你觉得很不顺眼吗 |
[1:28:07] | The chair? | 我指那个轮椅 |
[1:28:09] | My brother has. | 我哥哥也有 |
[1:28:13] | Your brother’s in a wheelchair? | 你哥哥也是残疾人吗 |
[1:28:17] | It means I understand. | 所以我理解 |
[1:28:45] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:28:48] | I’m sorry, can you just, um… | 不好意思 你能不能 |
[1:28:52] | tell me something about you? | 跟我聊聊你自己 |
[1:28:55] | – Uh, y- you want me to… – Tell me something. Just anything. | -你想让我 -跟我闲聊一会 什么都行 |
[1:29:00] | Like, uh, | 比如 |
[1:29:03] | what kind of music do you like. | 你喜欢什么样的音乐 |
[1:29:05] | You know Garou? | 你知道加鲁吗 |
[1:29:07] | – Ga… – Ga… Garou, no? | -加 -加 加鲁 听过吗 |
[1:29:11] | It’s okay. Just forget it. That was stupid. | 算了 别管了 我太傻了 |
[1:29:20] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:29:28] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:29:33] | ♪ Happy birthday Dear Scotty ♪ | ♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的斯科蒂 ♪ |
[1:29:40] | ♪ Happy birthday ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日 ♪ |
[1:29:44] | ♪ To ♪ | ♪ 快 ♪ |
[1:29:46] | ♪ You ♪ | ♪ 乐 ♪ |
[1:30:45] | To the new couple. | 敬这对情侣 |
[1:30:47] | – Ew, don’t. – Stop it. | -讨厌 别说了 -别说了 |
[1:30:48] | And the brothel that brought them together. | 还有那个让我们相识的会所 |
[1:30:50] | – Easy. – Just chill out. We’re just having fun. | -别这么正经嘛 -放松点 我们就喝喝酒 |
[1:30:54] | I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[1:30:57] | Forget any disabilities. | 假如你们没有残疾 |
[1:31:01] | Forget anything that might be holding you back. | 排除一切可能阻碍你们的事情 |
[1:31:06] | What would you wanna do with your life? | 你们最想做什么 |
[1:31:10] | Anyone? | 有谁想说吗 |
[1:31:19] | Before my surgery, I was a boxer. | 在我做手术之前 我是一个拳击手 |
[1:31:24] | Really wanted to turn pro. | 当时特别想成为职业选手 |
[1:31:30] | But as long as I get to retire by the beach, | 但只要我退役后能住在海边 |
[1:31:34] | I’m good. | 就很满足了 |
[1:31:40] | Mo? | 莫 |
[1:31:48] | Honestly, I just always wanted to be a dad. | 老实说 我一直都想当爸爸 |
[1:31:52] | Though I will say, I do, when I have kids, I want to… | 等我有了孩子 我想 |
[1:31:55] | like coach them in baseball, | 做他们的棒球教练 |
[1:31:57] | and then we’d like move up together, like… | 然后我们就像是在一起成长一样 |
[1:32:02] | in Little League and then maybe like middle school, | 从一个小联盟 慢慢到初中 |
[1:32:04] | high school, I don’t know. | 再到高中 谁知道呢 |
[1:32:06] | Maybe we’ll all go pro together. | 也许我们会一起成为职业选手呢 |
[1:32:12] | Scotty? | 斯科蒂 |
[1:32:14] | I don’t know. Skip me. | 我不知道 跳过我吧 |
[1:32:17] | – What? No. – We’re not skipping you. | -这怎么行 不 -我们想听 |
[1:32:19] | – No, I don’t wanna say. – Come on. | -不 我不想说 -别这样嘛 |
[1:32:21] | We’re all going. It’s not fair. | 我们都说了 你这样不公平 |
[1:32:23] | You can’t do that. We’re not gonna make fun of you. | 别这样嘛 我们又不会笑话你 |
[1:32:24] | We wanna know. Yeah, no. | 我们可想知道了 是啊 不说可不行 |
[1:32:26] | Sam, how about you? | 萨姆 你先说吧 |
[1:32:33] | Well, I always wanted to be an artist. | 我一直想成为一名艺术家 |
[1:32:37] | But I didn’t think it was a very realistic path, | 但我觉得这不太现实 |
[1:32:40] | so I went to nursing school, | 所以我去了护理学校 |
[1:32:44] | which turned out to be perfect because I… | 结果证明这个选择是对的 因为我 |
[1:32:50] | I really love feeling needed. | 我真的很喜欢被需要的感觉 |
[1:32:57] | So… | 所以 |
[1:32:58] | I am exactly where I wanna be at this very second. | 现在的每时每刻都正是我想要的 |
[1:33:11] | You feel any different? | 你觉得自己有啥变化吗 |
[1:33:17] | Not really. You? | 没啥感觉 你呢 |
[1:33:21] | I thought it was gonna be this monumental shift. | 本以为这会让我的人生发生巨大转变 |
[1:33:24] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也以为 |
[1:33:30] | Feel a little empty, actually. | 没想到竟然有些空虚 |
[1:33:33] | Like the whole thing made me want something… | 就好像发生的这一切 让我想要的 |
[1:33:38] | more, something that doesn’t just end abruptly. | 更多了 我想要一些更长久的东西 |
[1:33:48] | I hope you find that person. | 祝你遇到对的人 |
[1:33:55] | Hey, can you promise me something when we head back? | 我们回去之后你能向我保证一件事吗 |
[1:33:58] | I just want you to find a stage, get on it, | 找个舞台 上去表演 |
[1:34:02] | grab a mic, you wreck it, just once. | 拿起话筒 嗨翻全场 哪怕就一次 |
[1:34:05] | No, man. Dude, when you look like I do, | 不 伙计 兄弟 像我这种人 |
[1:34:08] | you want less eyes on you, not more. | 宁可被忽视也不想被关注 |
[1:34:11] | – Besides I would suck. – Well, what are they gonna say to you? | -而且我弱爆了 -他们还能把你怎么样 |
[1:34:15] | They’re not gonna boo you. | 他们又不会撵你下去 |
[1:34:18] | You’re in a chair. | 你可是残疾人诶 |
[1:34:22] | One condition. | 我有一个条件 |
[1:34:25] | You gotta be up on that stage with me. | 你得和我一起站在那个舞台上 |
[1:34:33] | Deal. | 成交 |
[1:34:56] | Matt? | 马特 |
[1:35:34] | Matt. | 马特 |
[1:35:41] | Matt! | 马特 |
[1:35:43] | Matt!! | 马特啊 |
[1:36:32] | I’ll miss you for teaching me math, | 我会想念你给我辅导数学 |
[1:36:35] | but I won’t miss you for hogging the bathroom. | 即使你有时霸占厕所让我很烦 |
[1:36:41] | I’m so happy that you were my big brother, | 作为你的妹妹我很开心幸福 |
[1:36:44] | and I’ll miss you forever and ever. | 我将永远永远想念你 |
[1:36:52] | The family wanted to have an opportunity for anyone | 还有人想分享自己的感受吗 |
[1:36:55] | not on the program who may feel called to share a few words. | 这家人给你们留了一些时间 |
[1:37:01] | – Okay, let’s move on to – We do. | -既然这样 我们继续 -我们有话要说 |
[1:37:43] | Down a little bit. Less. Yeah, right there. | 往下一点 再往上一点 对 就这儿 |
[1:37:47] | Left, left. That’s… Whatever. | 往左 往左点 算了 |
[1:37:51] | Uh, so I’m Scotty, | 我是斯科蒂 |
[1:37:54] | and I’m here because… | 我来这儿是因为 |
[1:37:56] | I promised Matt that I’d do something, and… | 我向马特保证过我会这么做 而且 |
[1:37:59] | I don’t want him coming back to haunt my ass because I blew it off. | 我也不想因为这个事让他成天追着我 |
[1:38:03] | My only condition was that he be up here with me when I do this. | 我当时唯一的条件就是让他陪我一起 |
[1:38:08] | Guess it’s now or never, homeslice. | 我想应该就是现在了 哥们儿 |
[1:38:11] | Hit it. | 音乐 |
[1:38:20] | Clap your hands everybody. | 大家一起 打起节拍 |
[1:38:23] | We’re here to celebrate a life. | 相聚此地 歌颂生命 |
[1:38:26] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[1:38:31] | ♪ Coming to you live, this is Scotty in the steeple ♪ | ♪ 如您所见 我大驾光临 ♪ |
[1:38:33] | ♪ Here to rap a eulogy to all you lovely people ♪ | ♪ 这段饶舌 请你们洗耳恭听 ♪ |
[1:38:36] | ♪ Stand up if you can while I stay seated ♪ | ♪ 你们请自便 我就不客气了 ♪ |
[1:38:39] | ♪ This ain’t a party for pity. That shit is unneeded ♪ | ♪ 别哭丧个脸 看着老晦气了 ♪ |
[1:38:42] | ♪ It’s a celebration of this guy right here ♪ | ♪ 相聚于此地 是为了我的兄弟 ♪ |
[1:38:44] | ♪ who taught me not to be a pussy and overcome my fears ♪ | ♪ 他让我成长 教会我克服恐惧 ♪ |
[1:38:47] | ♪ I’m a glass half-empty, but I can still be full ♪ | ♪ 生命以痛吻 但我依旧乐观 ♪ |
[1:38:50] | ♪ And I don’t need my limbs to bare my soul ♪ | ♪ 残破的身躯 不应是精神的负担 ♪ |
[1:38:53] | ♪ So, wipe away your tears and hear my story ♪ | ♪ 擦干你的眼泪 听我的故事 ♪ |
[1:38:56] | ♪ About three horny cripples on a quest for glory ♪ | ♪ 三屌寻爱记 它足够励志 ♪ |
[1:38:59] | ♪ Matt was hesitant at first when I told him the plan ♪ | ♪ 当我说完计划 兄弟有些犹豫 ♪ |
[1:39:02] | ♪ Hightail it to a whorehouse in a handi-van ♪ | ♪ 说走就走的旅行 他有些搞不定 ♪ |
[1:39:05] | ♪ This particular brothel sat North of the border ♪ | ♪ 我们的目的地 在国境以北 ♪ |
[1:39:08] | ♪ Which for these three dudes was a pretty tall order ♪ | ♪ 对三个屌丝来说 确实有点贵 ♪ |
[1:39:10] | ♪ But he came on board and we were road tripping ♪ | ♪ 但他还是答应了 我们踏上了旅途 ♪ |
[1:39:13] | ♪ Gotta find some better ladies cause these hos tripping ♪ | ♪ 费了这么多心思 当然要玩个舒服 ♪ |
[1:39:16] | ♪ We were unstable, disabled and tired of the diss labels ♪ | ♪ 身残志坚 不要给我们乱贴标签 ♪ |
[1:39:19] | ♪ It was our turn to turn tables and prove we weren’t unable ♪ | ♪ 我们也有 证明自己的这一天 ♪ |
[1:39:22] | ♪ To get it up and get it in I’m not sorry, Father for I have sinned ♪ | ♪ 追寻梦想 我们从未后悔 生来无罪 ♪ |
[1:39:27] | ♪ So, what, we can’t walk. So, what, we can’t see ♪ | ♪ 纵使行动不便 目不能视 ♪ |
[1:39:30] | ♪ We just getting off like human beings ♪ | ♪ 我们也要享受生活 ♪ |
[1:39:33] | ♪ And it’s not our fault. It’s not how we asked to be ♪ | ♪ 这又不是我们的错 不是我们想要的 ♪ |
[1:39:36] | ♪ We gonna find some dignity ♪ | ♪ 我们也能体面地活着 ♪ |
[1:39:39] | ♪ So, what, we can’t walk. So, what, we can’t see ♪ | ♪ 纵使行动不便 目不能视 ♪ |
[1:39:41] | ♪ We just getting off like human beings ♪ | ♪ 我们也要追求幸福 ♪ |
[1:39:44] | ♪ And it’s not our fault It’s not how we asked to be ♪ | ♪ 这又不是我们的错 不是我们想要的 ♪ |
[1:39:47] | ♪ We gonna find some dignity ♪ | ♪ 我们也能体面地活着 ♪ |
[1:39:50] | ♪ Find some dignity ♪ | ♪ 体面地活着 ♪ |
[1:39:51] | ♪ I gotta say It’s kind of odd ♪ | ♪ 这看起来 倒是有点巧 ♪ |
[1:39:53] | ♪ To find myself preaching In a house of God ♪ | ♪ 我竟会在 教堂里找到真我 ♪ |
[1:39:56] | ♪ What? ♪ | ♪ 什么 ♪ |
[1:39:56] | ♪ After all it was He who put me in this chair ♪ | ♪ 毕竟是上帝 把我禁锢在这轮椅里 ♪ |
[1:39:59] | ♪ With no means to escape or avoid the stares ♪ | ♪ 人们的目光 只让我想钻进地缝里 ♪ |
[1:40:02] | ♪ Then Biceps came along taught me to power through ♪ | ♪ 肌肉男的鼓励 如春风化雨 ♪ |
[1:40:05] | ♪ To go with my flow and just do what I do ♪ | ♪ 让我找回自信 敢于做自己 ♪ |
[1:40:08] | ♪ To not let the wheels beneath me hold the wheels in my mind ♪ | ♪ 不能让身体 禁锢了灵魂 ♪ |
[1:40:11] | ♪ And now my engine is revving and my pistons are firing ♪ | ♪ 现在的我 早已不再沉沦 ♪ |
[1:40:14] | ♪ And my brain is awake and my gear is in drive ♪ | ♪ 现在的我 宏图满志 ♪ |
[1:40:17] | ♪ Thanks to my friend Matt I’m finally alive ♪ | ♪ 感谢他 让我重获新生 ♪ |
[1:40:24] | ♪ So, this one’s for Matt he made me see ♪ | ♪ 献给马特 是他让我明白 ♪ |
[1:40:27] | ♪ In spite of this chair I can still be free ♪ | ♪ 原来我可以活得如此自在 ♪ |
[1:40:30] | ♪ And he may have passed on but he’s still a part of me ♪ | ♪ 斯人已逝 生者如斯 ♪ |
[1:40:33] | ♪ Bye for now and rest in peace ♪ | ♪ 此去一别 后会有期 ♪ |
[1:40:35] | Everybody | 大家一起来 |
[1:40:36] | ♪ So, what, we can’t walk. So, what, we can’t see ♪ | ♪ 纵使我们身体残缺 目不能视 ♪ |
[1:40:38] | ♪ We just getting off like human beings ♪ | ♪ 我们也有权幸福 ♪ |
[1:40:41] | ♪ And it’s not our fault It’s not how we asked to be ♪ | ♪ 切莫心怀怨恨 ♪ |
[1:40:44] | ♪ We gonna find some dignity ♪ | ♪ 不卑不亢 活出尊严 ♪ |
[1:40:47] | ♪ Find some dignity ♪ | ♪ 活出尊严 ♪ |
[1:40:48] | ♪ Peace out, bitches ♪ | ♪ 不说了 拜拜 ♪ |
[1:40:50] | ♪ Dignity ♪ | ♪ 尊严 ♪ |
[1:40:54] | Uh, drop the mic, Mo. | 可以把麦克风拿走[扔掉]了 莫 |
[1:40:55] | No, drop it. | 不是 放下[扔掉] |
[1:40:56] | Mo, drop the mic. | 莫 放下[扔掉]麦克风 |
[1:40:57] | – It’s gangster. – Yeah, yeah. | -你这样像个劫匪 -好的 好的 |
[1:41:00] | ♪ Never let a woman go ♪ | ♪ 别让她离你而去 ♪ |
[1:41:02] | ♪ even when you know ♪ | ♪ 即使你知道 ♪ |
[1:41:03] | ♪ she can always be replaced ♪ | ♪ 天涯何处无芳草 ♪ |
[1:41:06] | ♪ Oh, lust only grows like anger and revenge ♪ | ♪ 欲望 如同恨意 恣意生长 ♪ |
[1:41:09] | ♪ or beauty comes and goes ♪ | ♪ 又像稍纵即逝的美 ♪ |
[1:41:11] | ♪ but love stays until the end ♪ | ♪ 但真爱 历久弥坚 ♪ |
[1:41:16] | ♪ Never let a woman go ♪ | ♪ 别让她离你而去 ♪ |
[1:41:17] | ♪ even when you know ♪ | ♪ 即使你知道 ♪ |
[1:41:18] | ♪ she can always be replaced ♪ | ♪ 天涯何处无芳草 ♪ |
[1:41:19] | Hey, Scotty. | 嘿 斯科蒂 |
[1:41:25] | I’m really sorry to hear about Matt. | 马特的事我真的很难过 |
[1:41:28] | That’s so awful. | 太令人意外了 |
[1:41:29] | I mean, I didn’t really even know that he was sick. | 我的意思是 我甚至都不知道他病了 |
[1:41:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:38] | Other than that, the trip was pretty awesome. | 除了这个 旅行还是很棒的 |
[1:41:40] | You know what they say: It ain’t a real bro’s trip | 俗话说 如果没有人躺着回来 |
[1:41:42] | unless somebody comes back in a body bag. | 就不算真正的哥们儿之旅 |
[1:41:46] | – It’s a thing. – Oh, no, I’ve heard that. | -这是真的 -我知道 我听过 |
[1:41:49] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[1:41:51] | Keep going. Keep going. | 继续聊 别停 |
[1:41:59] | Hey, so, um, | 那么 |
[1:42:01] | I was gonna check out this rapper over | 周五晚上我要坐车到蓝鸟那边 |
[1:42:04] | at the Bluebird on Friday night, | 去看说唱表演 |
[1:42:08] | if you wanted to come with. | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[1:42:12] | Or not. It’s no biggie either way. | 不去也可以 没事儿的 |
[1:42:14] | I actually can’t on Friday night. I’m so sorry. I have a thing. | 抱歉 周五晚上不行 我有事 |
[1:42:24] | But, Scotty, what about Saturday night? | 等等 斯科蒂 周六晚上可以吗 |
[1:42:26] | Maybe just like dinner. | 或者吃顿晚饭也可以 |
[1:42:29] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[1:42:30] | Like a date. | 像约会那样吗 |
[1:42:32] | Yeah, like a date. | 对 像约会那样 |
[1:42:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:42:41] | Cool. | 不错 |
[1:43:00] | And they were going on a trip to get… | 他们踏上了去 |
[1:43:02] | Asta, well, how shall we put it? | 阿斯塔 我们该怎么说才合适呢 |
[1:43:04] | Prostitutes. | 招妓之路吧 |
[1:43:05] | Asta, so what was the trip about? | 阿斯塔 跟我们讲讲这次的旅途经历吧 |
[1:43:07] | The road trip was about me experiencing | 这次公路旅行主要是为了 |
[1:43:12] | what the sexual side was in Holland. | 感受一下荷兰的性服务 |
[1:43:15] | And obviously the government | 当然了 是荷兰政府 |
[1:43:17] | helped people with disabilities out there | 在出资帮助残疾人士的 |
[1:43:20] | to have a sexual experience. I was like, “Wow, I’ve gotta go see this.” | 我知道之后觉得 好棒 一定得去试试 |
[1:43:23] | And was that the first time you had had sexual relations? | 那是你第一次性经历吗 |
[1:43:26] | Absolutely, yeah. So, for me it was just completely mind blowing. | 当然了 对我来说 简直难以想象 |
[1:43:29] | And you were like, “Oh, this is what people have been talking about? | 你是不是在想 原来这就是所谓的性啊 |
[1:43:31] | Okay, I can get behind this. | 我明白了 |
[1:43:33] | The parents or caregivers don’t even realize | 家长们几乎从未意识到过 |
[1:43:35] | that they have a need for sexual experience | 自己的孩子也需要体验性生活 |
[1:43:37] | and that’s what I want to help with. When you are in a situation | 这就是我想做的 如果你是个残疾人 |
[1:43:40] | where you’re in a wheelchair | 你整天坐在轮椅上 |
[1:43:41] | and you’re getting judged | 每天都会感受到 |
[1:43:43] | every day from society, | 来自四面八方的鄙夷 |
[1:43:44] | then it’s hard for… I don’t see how someone who hasn’t even been | 就很难去 好比如果有一个 |
[1:43:49] | in that arena, could come up to me and say, | 正常人 走到我面前问我 |
[1:43:51] | “Well, why don’t you just go out and get your own girlfriend, man?” | “你怎么不去找个女朋友呢 伙计” |
[1:43:54] | – It’s just like – Easy to say, yeah. | -就像这样 -对他来说容易 |
[1:43:56] | Kiss my ass, you know. | 滚一边去 对吧 |
[1:43:57] | Somebody says, | 他们就像是在说 |
[1:43:58] | “Oh, no, no. You’re not allowed to have that kind of fun.” | “不不不 你不配拥有快乐” |
[1:44:00] | Okay, and I have a few words for them, | 好吧 送他们俩字 |
[1:44:03] | “Piss off!” | “滚蛋” |