英文名称:Annihilation
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | What did you eat? You had rations for two weeks. | 你都吃了什么东西 你只带了两周的补给 |
[01:06] | You were inside for nearly four months. | 却在里面待了将近四个月 |
[01:09] | I don’t remember eating. | 我不记得有吃东西 |
[01:14] | How long did you think you were inside? | 你觉得自己在里面待了多久 |
[01:19] | Days. | 几天 |
[01:21] | Maybe weeks. | 也许几周 |
[01:26] | What happened to Josie Radek? | 乔茜拉德克怎么了 |
[01:37] | – I don’t know. – What about Sheppard | – 我不知道 – 谢帕德呢 |
[01:40] | Thorensen? | 托恩森呢 |
[01:44] | Dead. | 死了 |
[01:46] | Ventress? | 文崔斯呢 |
[01:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:55] | Then what do you know? | 那你知道什么 |
[02:54] | This is a cell. | 这是细胞 |
[02:57] | Like all cells, it is born from an existing cell. | 跟所有细胞一样 它是从现有细胞分裂出来的 |
[03:01] | And by extension, | 展开来讲 |
[03:03] | all cells were ultimately born from one cell. | 根本上 所有的细胞 都是从一个细胞中分裂出来的 |
[03:07] | A single organism alone on planet Earth, | 它是地球上唯一的单细胞生物 |
[03:11] | perhaps alone in the universe. | 也许是宇宙中唯一的一个 |
[03:13] | About four billion years ago… | 大约在40亿年前… |
[03:16] | one became two, two became four. | 一个变成两个 两个变成四个 |
[03:19] | Then eight, 16, 32. | 然后是八个 16个 32个 |
[03:23] | The rhythm of the dividing pair… | 这种一分为二的规律… |
[03:26] | which becomes the structure of every microbe, | 成为每一种微生物 青草 |
[03:31] | blade of grass, sea creature, land creature… | 海洋生物 陆地生物和人类的 |
[03:34] | and human. | 体系 |
[03:35] | The structure of everything that lives… | 每一种活着的… |
[03:39] | and everything that dies. | 和死去的生物的体系 |
[03:42] | As students of medicine, as the doctors of tomorrow, | 作为医学院的学生 明天的医生 |
[03:46] | this is where you come in. | 这就是你们的角色 |
[03:48] | The cell we’re looking at is from a tumor. | 我们看到的细胞来自一个肿瘤 |
[03:52] | Female patient, early 30s, taken from the cervix. | 女性患者 30出头 细胞取自她的子宫颈 |
[03:56] | Over the course of the next term, | 在下学期的课程中 |
[03:57] | we will be closely examining cancer cells in vitro | 我们将仔细研究试管内的癌细胞 |
[04:00] | and discussing autophagic activity. | 讨论自噬活性 |
[04:03] | – Professor? – Hey, Katie. | – 教授 – 嘿 凯蒂 |
[04:05] | I read the John Sulston paper last night. | 我昨晚读了约翰•苏尔斯顿的论文 |
[04:08] | I still feel like I’m not working hard enough. | 我还是觉得自己不够努力 |
[04:10] | I’m behind the other students. | 我落后于其他学生了 |
[04:11] | They find everything easier. | 他们找东西太容易了 |
[04:12] | You aren’t, and they don’t. | 你没有落后 他们也没那么容易 |
[04:14] | – OK? – Lena! | – 好吗 – 莉娜 |
[04:17] | Dan. | 丹 |
[04:19] | I’ve been looking for you at lunch, but you never seem to be around. | 我吃中饭的时候一直在找你 但你一直没出现 |
[04:23] | I’ve been catching up on some writing. | 我有一些报告要赶 |
[04:24] | All work and no play, it sounds…not healthy. | 老是工作 不放松一下 这样可不健康 |
[04:29] | I wanted to ask, | 我想问你一下 |
[04:31] | Do you have a plan Saturday? | 周六有安排吗 |
[04:33] | Sarah and I have a few people over. | 莎拉和我请了一些人 |
[04:36] | A garden party while the weather holds. | 如果天气允许 就开个花园派对 |
[04:40] | Actually, I do have plans. | 实际上我有安排 |
[04:42] | I think it’ll be fun. | 我觉得会很有意思的 |
[04:43] | Thanks, Dan, I really appreciate it, but I’m going to paint our bedr… | 谢谢 丹 我真的很感激 但我要粉刷我们的卧… |
[04:47] | The bedroom. | 那间卧室 |
[04:51] | It’s been a year, Lena. | 已经一年了 莉娜 |
[04:55] | You’re allowed to come to a barbecue. | 你可以参加烧烤派对 |
[04:57] | It is not a betrayal or an insult to his memory. | 对于他的怀念 这算不上背叛或侮辱 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna paint the bedroom. | 我要粉刷卧室 |
[05:22] | * Helplessly hoping * | * 怀着无助的希望 * |
[05:25] | * Her harlequin hovers nearby * | * 小丑无止境地徘徊在她身旁 * |
[05:30] | * Awaiting a word * | * 苦等着一句回应 * |
[05:35] | * Gasping at glimpses Of gentle, true spirit * | * 直至无意中瞥见她眼里温柔的真情* |
[05:41] | * He runs, wishing he could fly * | * 又惊愕地落荒而逃 恨不得生出双翼 * |
[05:47] | * Only to trip At the sound of goodbye * | * 最终灰头土脸地绊倒在她的告别声里 * |
[05:58] | * Wordlessly watching He waits by the window and wonders * | *无言地颙望 他守候在她的窗口* |
[06:06] | * At the empty place inside * | * 对着空荡的房间思索她的去向 * |
[06:11] | * Heartlessly helping himself To her bad dreams * | * 狠心地去品尝她苦涩的梦魇 * |
[06:18] | * He worries, did he hear a goodbye * | * 又不禁害怕 她真的说了再见吗 * |
[06:24] | * Or even Hello? * | * 还是自己连相逢时的问候都错过了 * |
[06:30] | * They are one person * | * 他们本为一体 * |
[06:34] | * They are two alone * | * 他们是两份孤独 * |
[06:37] | * They are three together * | * 他们三人相偎取暖 * |
[06:40] | * They are for each other * | * 他们为彼此而存在 * |
[06:51] | * Stand by the stairway you’ll see something certain * | * 站在阶梯旁 你会看到 * |
[06:55] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[06:57] | * To tell you confusion has its cost * | * 一切困惑都有它的代价 * |
[07:01] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪 哦 我的天哪 |
[07:04] | * Love isn’t lying * | * 爱情没有欺骗你 * |
[07:06] | * It’s loose in a lady * | * 它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌 * |
[07:10] | * Who lingers * | * 她徘徊不去 * |
[07:11] | Oh, my God. I thought you were gone. | 哦 我的天哪 我以为你死了 |
[07:13] | * Saying she is lost * | * 说自己迷失了方向 * |
[07:16] | * And choking On hello * | * 并在说”你好”之前就已哽咽 * |
[07:22] | Kane? | 凯恩 |
[07:23] | * They are one person * | * 他们本为一体 * |
[07:26] | * They are two alone * | * 他们是两份孤独 * |
[07:29] | * They are three together * | * 他们三人相偎取暖 * |
[07:45] | No one knew anything about your unit. | 没人知道你的小队发生了什么事 |
[07:47] | I contacted everyone. | 我联系了所有人 |
[07:49] | Everyone I could. | 我能找到的每个人 |
[07:51] | The other partners knew just as little as me. | 其他家属了解的情况和我一样少 |
[07:58] | Was it covert? | 这是秘密任务吗 |
[08:03] | Mm… Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:04] | What does that mean, “maybe”? | 什么叫”也许” |
[08:09] | Okay, yeah, it was covert. Yeah, I think so. | 好的 没错 是秘密任务 对 我想是的 |
[08:12] | Pakistan again? | 又是巴基斯坦 |
[08:15] | I… I don’t know where it was, or… | 我不知道是哪里 或是… |
[08:22] | what it was. | 怎么回事 |
[08:23] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[08:24] | Was it warm? | 那里暖和吗 |
[08:27] | Was there snow? | 有雪吗 |
[08:29] | Did the people there speak Portuguese, or Swahili, or Pashto? | 当地人讲葡萄牙语 斯瓦西里语还是普什图语 |
[08:38] | How long have you been back? | 你回来多久了 |
[08:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:41] | How’d you get back? What base did you fly into? | 你怎么回来的 降落在哪个空军基地 |
[08:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:47] | What about the rest of your unit, did they come back with you? | 你的队员呢 他们和你一起回来了吗 |
[08:52] | You must be able to tell me something. | 你肯定可以告诉我一些情况 |
[08:55] | You vanished off the face of the earth for 12 months. | 你从地球上消失了12个月 |
[08:58] | I deserve a better explanation than no explanation. | 我应该得到一个 比没有解释更好的解释 |
[09:00] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[09:25] | Kane… | 凯恩… |
[09:27] | how did you get home? | 你是怎么回家的 |
[09:30] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[09:33] | I was outside. | 我在外面 |
[09:35] | Outside the house? | 房子外面 |
[09:38] | No. | 不是 |
[09:40] | No, I was outside the room. | 不 我在那个房间外面 |
[09:44] | The room with the bed. | 那个有床的房间 |
[09:47] | The door was open, and… | 门开着… |
[09:51] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[09:56] | I recognized you. | 我认出你了 |
[10:02] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[10:18] | I don’t feel very well. | 我不太舒服 |
[10:28] | Stay with me, baby. I’m right here with you. | 别睡过去 宝贝 我在这里陪着你 |
[10:32] | Male, 31, hemorrhage, in seizure. | 男性 31岁 出血 抽搐 |
[10:34] | Stay with me, baby. I love you. | 别睡过去 宝贝 我爱你 |
[10:37] | Baby, look at me. | 宝贝 看着我 |
[10:38] | Can you do something? | 你能做些什么吗 |
[10:43] | You call for a police escort? | 你叫警察来护送了 |
[10:54] | Hey, easy, easy! | 嘿 小心点 |
[11:09] | Out of the truck, now! | 马上走出来 |
[11:10] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[11:12] | – Out! – Don’t shoot! | – 出来 – 别喊 |
[11:14] | Out! Move! | 出来 快点 |
[11:15] | Out, out, out! | 出来 |
[11:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:18] | What are you doing? You can’t move him! | 你们在干什么 你们不能移动他 |
[11:21] | Let him go! Let him go! | 放开他 |
[11:26] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[12:27] | You must be feeling dreadful. | 你肯定觉得很不舒服 |
[12:30] | It’s a hangover from the sedative you were given. | 这是镇静剂的不良反应 |
[12:33] | Come on, sit down. Who are you? | 过来坐下 你是谁 |
[12:50] | My name is Dr. Ventress. | 我是文崔斯博士 |
[12:53] | I’m a psychologist. | 我是心理学家 |
[12:55] | Why am I talking to a psychologist? | 我为什么要跟心理学家谈 |
[13:00] | Am I in a psychiatric hospital? | 我在精神病院吗 |
[13:02] | – No. – Then what? | – 不是 – 那是什么意思 |
[13:04] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[13:06] | Where’s my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里 |
[13:08] | You served in the military for seven years. | 你曾经在军队服役七年 |
[13:12] | I’m a professor from Johns Hopkins. | 我是约翰霍普金斯大学的教授 |
[13:15] | I want to know what the fuck I’m doing here. | 我想知道我怎么会在这里的 |
[13:18] | Your research area is the genetically programmed life cycle of a cell. | 你的研究领域是 细胞的基因编程生命周期 |
[13:22] | Where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I’d like to talk about Sergeant Kane. | 对 我想跟你聊聊凯恩中士的事 |
[13:28] | When did he arrive back home? | 他什么时候回家的 |
[13:33] | – I want to see a lawyer. – You’re not gonna be able to. | – 我要见律师 – 你不能见律师 |
[13:41] | Did he explain how he got back? | 他有否解释 他是如何回家的 |
[13:45] | – No. – Did he contact you at any point | – 没有 – 他在外出期间 |
[13:47] | while he was away? | 有没有和你联络过 |
[13:49] | No. | 没有 |
[13:51] | What did he tell you about his mission when he returned? | 他回来以后 关于任务他是怎么跟你说的 |
[13:55] | – Nothing. – What about before he left? | – 他什么也没说 – 在他走之前呢 |
[13:57] | Did he ever mention where he was going, what he was doing? | 他有没有提过要去哪里 去做什么 |
[14:00] | He never said, I never asked. | 他从来不说 我也从来不问 |
[14:02] | But you made regular requests for information from his unit CO. | 但你经常要求 他的小队指挥官提供信息 |
[14:08] | Until six months ago, and then you stopped. | 直到半年前你停止了这种行为 |
[14:13] | Why was that? Thought he was dead? | 为什么 觉得他死了 |
[14:16] | Time to move on? | 准备向前看了 |
[14:18] | It’s not easy to move on. | 这么做可不容易 |
[14:23] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[14:31] | I’m done answering questions. It’s your turn. | 我的问题回答完了 现在轮到你了 |
[14:36] | Your husband’s here. | 你丈夫在这里 |
[14:39] | He’s extremely ill. | 他病得很重 |
[14:40] | In what way? | 什么叫病得很重 |
[14:42] | Multiple organ failure. | 多器官功能衰竭 |
[14:45] | Massive internal bleeding. | 体内大出血 |
[14:48] | He must have been exposed to some sort of radiation, | 他肯定遭遇到了某些辐射 |
[14:52] | some kind of virus. | 感染了某种病毒 |
[14:54] | You have to tell me where he was, what he was doing. | 你得告诉我他去过哪里 做过什么 |
[15:00] | I could actually help him. | 我能帮他 |
[15:46] | A religious event. | 宗教事件 |
[15:49] | An extraterrestrial event. | 外星人活动 |
[15:52] | A higher dimension. | 更高的维度 |
[15:54] | We have many theories, | 我们的猜测很多 |
[15:56] | few facts. | 但掌握的事实很少 |
[15:58] | It started around three years ago. | 大约是三年前开始的 |
[16:01] | Blackwater National Park reported that a lighthouse was surrounded | 黑水国家公园报道 一座灯塔被某种东西包围 |
[16:05] | by something they termed “a shimmer.” | 他们称之为”闪光” |
[16:08] | One of the wardens went in to investigate. | 一名管理员前去调查 |
[16:13] | Never returned. | 再也没有回来 |
[16:15] | The event was classified. | 这起事件被列为机密 |
[16:17] | Since then, we’ve approached by land, by sea, | 从那以后我们通过陆路 水路 |
[16:20] | sent in drones, animals, and teams of people. | 投放无人机 动物 和人员小队进行调查 |
[16:24] | But nothing comes back. | 但都有去无回 |
[16:26] | And the boundary’s getting bigger. It’s expanding. | 它的边界在逐渐变大 它在扩张 |
[16:29] | So far, it’s eating into barely populated swampland, | 到目前为止 它还在蚕食人口稀少的沼泽地 |
[16:32] | which, you know, we evacuated under the pretext of a chemical spill, | 你知道 我们以化学品泄露的名义 疏散了当地居民 |
[16:37] | but… that won’t last much longer. | 但这种事情瞒不了多久 |
[16:40] | In a few months, the area will have grown to where we are right now. | 几个月后 这片区域将扩张到 我们现在所在的地方 |
[16:48] | And then we’re talking cities… | 然后是城市… |
[16:51] | states… and so on. | 州… 如此类推 |
[16:58] | You said nothing comes back. | 你说了有去无回 |
[17:01] | But something has. | 但还是有人回来了 |
[17:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:14] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[17:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:21] | We need to come to an agreement about what to do with you. | 对于你的处置 我们需要达成一个协议 |
[17:25] | You’re not going to let me go home? | 你不打算放我回家吗 |
[17:30] | Is that what you want? To go home? | 这就是你的打算 回家 |
[17:37] | No. | 不 |
[17:39] | I want to be with him. | 我想陪着他 |
[18:00] | You’re not talking to me. | 你不说话 |
[18:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:06] | Zoned out. | 我走神了 |
[18:09] | Thinking about the next mission? | 想着下一个任务 |
[18:13] | No. | 没有 |
[18:15] | I was just looking at the moon. | 我就是看着月亮 |
[18:19] | It’s always so weird seeing it like that in the daylight. | 白天看到月亮总是让人觉得很奇怪 |
[18:23] | Like God made a mistake. | 就像上帝犯了错误 |
[18:25] | Left the hall lights on. | 让走廊上的灯一直开着 |
[18:26] | God doesn’t make mistakes. That’s… | 上帝不会犯错 那是… |
[18:29] | somewhat key to the whole “being a god” thing. | 某种程度上 这就是上帝的旨意 |
[18:33] | Pretty sure he does. | 的确是的 |
[18:36] | You know he’s listening right now, don’t you? | 你知道他现在正在听吗 |
[18:40] | You take a cell, | 如果你拿一个细胞 |
[18:41] | circumvent the Hayflick limit, you can prevent senescence. | 想办法规避海佛烈克极限 你就可以避免衰老 |
[18:45] | I was about to make the exact same point. | 我刚想说同样的事情 |
[18:47] | It means the cell doesn’t grow old, it becomes immortal. | 意思就是说这个细胞不会变老 它会永生 |
[18:51] | Keeps dividing, doesn’t die. | 一直分裂 不会死亡 |
[18:55] | They say aging is a natural process, | 我们把变老视作一种自然过程 |
[18:57] | but it’s actually a fault in our genes. | 但这个实际上是我们基因里的缺陷 |
[19:01] | I get really turned on when you patronize me. It’s really hot. | 你宠幸我的时候 我有点兴奋了 真是性感 |
[19:04] | Without it, I could keep looking like this forever. | 没有这个缺陷 我会永远保持这个容颜 |
[19:07] | Oh, okay. Well, that could constitute a mistake. | 好吧 这可能是上帝犯的错误 |
[19:17] | You didn’t tell me where you’re heading this time. | 你还没告诉我这次你要去哪里 |
[19:21] | I know there’s something strange about this mission. | 我知道这次任务有点奇怪 |
[19:27] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[19:30] | The silence around it is louder than usual. | 这次任务你一个字都没说过 |
[19:35] | Kind of angling for a clue here. | 你以前都会提起的 |
[19:42] | So…? | 所以呢 |
[19:48] | We’ll be under the same hemisphere. | 我们处在同一个半球 |
[19:52] | What does that tell me? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:55] | It tells you that if you step outside and you look up… | 意思是你走出屋外 朝天上看 |
[20:00] | we’ll be looking at the same stars. | 我们看到的是相同的星星 |
[20:01] | – Holy fucking shit. – What? | – 见鬼 – 怎么了 |
[20:04] | – You kidding? – What? | – 你在开玩笑吗 – 什么 |
[20:06] | You think that’s what I do while you’re away? | 你觉得你走的这段时间 我就一直朝天上看吗 |
[20:09] | – What? – You think I’m out in the garden, | – 什么 – 你觉得我会走到花园里 |
[20:11] | pining, looking up at the sky? | 冥思苦想 抬头仰望星空 |
[20:15] | Shut up. All right. | – 闭嘴 好吧 |
[20:17] | Oh, to think my beloved Kane… | 哦 想象 我深爱的凯恩… |
[20:19] | – Okay. Uh- huh. – …is looking at the selfsame moon. | – 好的 – 跟我看着相同的月亮 |
[20:22] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[20:23] | Oh, my distant celestial friend… | 哦 我远在天边的朋友 |
[20:27] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[20:29] | …please care for my brave soldier. | 请照顾好我们勇敢的士兵 |
[20:32] | Jesus. You know what? You are disrespectful, | 天哪 你知道吗 你太没礼貌了 |
[20:34] | seriously, not only to your former comrades in the armed forces, | 真的 不仅是对你以前军队里的同袍 |
[20:36] | – but also to the president. – You forgot the flag. | – 对总统也是一样 – 你忘记你的爱国誓言了 |
[20:39] | Oh, I’m getting… I’m getting to the motherfucking flag. | 我绝对记得我的誓言 |
[20:42] | Oh, my hero. | 哦 我的英雄 |
[20:43] | – Screw you. – Okay. | – 干你 – 好啊 |
[20:55] | She’s all by herself. Don’t you think we should make friends? | 她一个人 你们不觉得我们应该去交个朋友 |
[20:58] | – Well, obviously you should. – Yep, I’ll do it. | – 显然你应该去 – 是的 我会去 |
[21:05] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[21:08] | – Am I intruding? – No, not at all. | – 我打扰你了吗 – 没有 完全没有 |
[21:11] | Cool. Phew. | 好啊 |
[21:13] | You know, I always see you here alone. It’s… | 你知道 好像你总是一个人 就是… |
[21:17] | I’m guessing you probably feel weird or awkward. | 你大概感到不自然 或尴尬 |
[21:22] | Somewhat, I guess. | 有点吧 我想是的 |
[21:25] | Don’t. Seriously, don’t. | 不用 真的 不用那么想 |
[21:29] | The people here put themselves to sleep in the fetal position | 这里的人睡觉都保持婴儿的睡姿 |
[21:31] | making cooing noises. | 还发出咕咕的声音 |
[21:34] | It’s freaky, you know. | 很奇怪 你知道 |
[21:37] | – I’m Anya. – Lena. | – 我是安雅 – 莉娜 |
[21:39] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[21:42] | Um, why don’t you come and meet my crew? | 不如你过去见见我的队员吧 |
[21:45] | Come make friends. Come on. | 过去交朋友吧 来吧 |
[21:48] | Ladies, meet Lena. | 女士们 见过莉娜 |
[21:51] | – Hi nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | – 嗨 幸会 – 嗨 你好 |
[21:53] | Yeah, that’s Cassie Sheppard, and Josie Radek. | 嗯 那是凯茜谢帕德和乔茜拉德克 |
[21:55] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Hi. | – 嗨 很高兴见到你 – 嗨 |
[21:57] | Do you want to have a seat? | 想坐下吗 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:00] | – So, first day at the Southern Reach. – Yes. | – 所以这是你来南境的第一天 – 是的 |
[22:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[22:08] | You all been here long time? | 你们来这里很久了 |
[22:10] | Um, yeah, right from the start. I’m a geomorphologist. | 嗯 从一开始就参与了 我是地貌学家 |
[22:13] | I’ve been testing the magnetic fields around the boundary, | 我一直在测试边界周围的磁场 |
[22:17] | which is like using confetti to test a hurricane. | 就像用五彩纸屑测试飓风一样 |
[22:21] | Uh, and I’ve been here… ten months. | 我来这里十个月了 |
[22:24] | Wow, ten months. | 哇 十个月了 |
[22:26] | Paramedic from Chicago. | 芝加哥来的医务护理人员 |
[22:27] | Tried to join an NGO, but my application got flagged, | 我原想加入非政府组织 申请被他们看到 |
[22:30] | so Southern Reach got me. | 所以我就来南境了 |
[22:31] | Only two months. I’m a physicist. | 只来了两个月 我是物理学家 |
[22:33] | I came straight from my Cambridge postdoc. | 在剑桥大学读完博士后就过来了 |
[22:37] | She’s very smart. | 她非常聪明 |
[22:39] | What’s your story, Lena? | 你是怎么来的 莉娜 |
[22:41] | Uh, I’m from Johns Hopkins, biologist. | 我来自约翰霍普金斯大学 生物学家 |
[22:43] | – Oh, there you go. – Ha, biologist? | – 哦 是啊 – 生物学家 |
[22:45] | – Told you she was smart. – What? | – 跟你说过她很聪明 – 什么 |
[22:46] | We had a bet on your profession, and Josie had biologist, of course. | 我们拿你的职业打赌 乔茜选了生物学家 当然 |
[22:52] | – I had law enforcement. – I had you as single. | – 我猜你是执法人员 – 我猜你是单身 |
[22:55] | Jesus. Do you have to hit on everyone, like all the time? | 天哪 你还是没变 要跟每个人调情吗 |
[22:57] | Come on. Fuck that. Under the circumstances, | 少来了 去你的 要看情况 |
[22:59] | I think I’m allowed to roll the dice a few more times. | 我想我还是可以再跟别人调几次情的 |
[23:03] | Under what circumstances? | 什么情况 |
[23:07] | Well, yeah, um, crazy as it seems… | 对 跟看起来一样疯狂… |
[23:11] | Crazy as it is. | 就是很疯狂 |
[23:15] | …we are headed that way. | 我们要朝那个方向前进 |
[23:22] | – You’re going into the Shimmer? – Six days and counting. | – 你们要进入”闪光” – 六天以后 |
[23:27] | – You three? – Four. | – 你们三个 – 四个 |
[23:29] | Ventress. | 还有文崔斯 |
[23:32] | Dr. Ventress? | 文崔斯博士 |
[23:33] | Mmm. Team leader. | 嗯 她是小队领导人 |
[23:36] | – All women. – Scientists. | – 全是女的 – 科学家 |
[23:38] | The previous teams have been largely military, so, | 前一个小队大部分是军方人员 所以… |
[23:41] | yeah. | 没错 |
[23:43] | What do you think happened to them? | 他们遭遇了什么 |
[23:45] | Well, there are two theories of what went wrong in the Shimmer. | 关于”闪光”里面的问题 我们有两种猜测 |
[23:48] | One, something kills them. | 一种是有东西杀了他们 |
[23:50] | Two, they go crazy and kill each other. | 另一种是他们疯了 自相残杀 |
[23:55] | There was one military guy who made it out. | 有一名军人逃了出来 |
[23:57] | Yeah. A sergeant. | 是的 中士 |
[23:59] | Yeah, but you heard about the state that he was in. | 但你们也听说了他进来时的状况 |
[24:50] | Kane… | 凯恩… |
[24:54] | I know why you went in. | 我知道你为什么进去了 |
[25:05] | I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[25:09] | And I know what I have to do. | 我知道自己必须做什么 |
[25:15] | So you didn’t tell them about your connection to Sergeant Kane? | 你没有告诉他们 你和凯恩中士的关系 |
[25:19] | I thought it would complicate things. | 我觉得 告诉他们会让事情变得复杂 |
[25:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:24] | What would it complicate? | 什么会变复杂 |
[25:33] | Why are you going into the Shimmer? | 你为什么要进入”闪光” |
[25:37] | The mission statement is to reach | 此次任务的目标是要到达 |
[25:39] | the supposed source of the Shimmer, | 假定的”闪光”源头 灯塔 |
[25:42] | the lighthouse, enter and acquire data, and return. | 进入 获取数据 返回 |
[25:48] | But I don’t think that that’s your mission statement. | 但我觉得这不是你的任务目标 |
[25:56] | No. | 不是 |
[26:06] | I’ve been watching the phenomenon for a while now. | 我观察这个现象有一段时间了 |
[26:10] | I profile the volunteers. | 我给这些志愿者做的心理评估 |
[26:13] | I pick the teams. | 我挑选团队 |
[26:18] | They enter, I watch. | 他们进入 我观察 |
[26:23] | I watch it grow closer. | 我观察到它的边界离我们越来越近 |
[26:28] | There’s only so long one can do that. | 只有一个半死的人回来 |
[26:33] | But you need to know what’s inside? | 但你需要知道里面有什么 |
[26:36] | Yes, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[26:41] | So do I. | 我也需要知道 |
[26:44] | So that’s the complication. | 所以这就让问题复杂化了 |
[26:47] | You want to come with us. | 你想和我们一起去 |
[26:50] | I can’t do anything for him here. | 待在这里我帮不了他 |
[26:54] | Soldier- scientist. | 军人科学家 |
[26:56] | You can fight. | 你可以战斗 |
[26:59] | You can learn. | 你可以学习 |
[27:03] | You can save him. | 你可以救他 |
[27:10] | You requested to join the mission. | 你要求加入这次任务 |
[27:13] | You knew all other missions had failed | 你知道之前的所有任务都失败了 |
[27:15] | and the only survivor was barely surviving. | 唯一的幸存者也只是勉强活下来 |
[27:19] | That was a brave choice. | 这是个勇敢的选择 |
[27:21] | I owed him. | 我欠他的 |
[27:25] | I’m only trying to understand what drove you. | 我只是想办法理解你的动机 |
[27:30] | I owed him. | 我欠他的… |
[27:34] | so I went in. | 所以我进去了 |
[30:20] | And then we get some real meals. | 然后我们终于有些真正的食物了 |
[30:23] | Spaghetti. | 通心粉 |
[30:24] | Here’s Radek’s vegetable crackers. | 拉德克的蔬菜饼干 |
[30:28] | Wow, cornbread. That’s not so bad. | 哇 玉米面包 不赖啊 |
[30:31] | Oh, you’re finally awake. | 哦 你终于醒了 |
[30:33] | You gotta give me a second. I’m a little disoriented. | 让我缓一会儿 我有点迷失方向了 |
[30:37] | Join the club. | 大家都一样 |
[30:38] | You don’t remember setting up camp, do you? | 你忘记如何扎营了 是不是 |
[30:43] | I don’t remember anything…after we reached the tree line. | 我们到达林木线之后 我什么都记不起来了 |
[30:48] | None of us do. | 我们也是 |
[30:50] | And we did a food inventory. | 我们清点了食物 |
[30:51] | From the depletion, we’ve been out here for, | 从食物消耗来看 我们在这里 |
[30:53] | at least three or four days. | 至少待了三到四天 |
[30:58] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[30:59] | That’s what I said. | 我也觉得不可能 |
[31:03] | Guys, I’ve been checking my comms and nav equipment. | 各位 我一直在检查 我的通讯和导航设备 |
[31:07] | They boot up fine, no problem with the electronics, | 它们启动正常 电子系统没有问题 |
[31:10] | and the camera is working, | 摄像头正常工作 |
[31:11] | but anything that sends a signal out of the Shimmer… is down. | 但无法将信号送出”闪光” |
[31:16] | Even though we’ve probably got about 20 satellites above us right now, | 虽然此时此刻我们头顶上 可能有20颗通讯卫星 |
[31:19] | and… check this out. | 看看这个 |
[31:24] | So we’ve got no compass, no comms, no coordinates… | 传统指南针也不管用 没有通信 没有坐标 |
[31:30] | and no landmarks. | 没有地标 |
[31:31] | Well, we know we’re in the state park. | 我们知道自己在国家公园里 |
[31:33] | We head south, we hit the ocean, | 我们朝南走 到达海岸 |
[31:34] | then we can just follow the shoreline until we hit the perimeter wall. Right? | 然后我们可以沿着海岸线 一直走到边界墙 是不是 |
[31:39] | – How do we know what’s south? – Come on, Josie, you know this. | – 我们如何分辨南方 – 你知道方法 |
[31:43] | Hour hand at the sun. | 时针对准太阳 |
[31:45] | Split the difference between the hour hand and 12, south. | 找出时针和12点的中点 那就是南方 |
[31:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:50] | We’re oriented. | 我们确定方向了 |
[31:52] | We weren’t really expecting the comms equipment to work, were we? | 我们就没真正指望过 通讯设备能用 是不是 |
[31:56] | There’s been three years of expeditions, | 我是说 三年里派出的探险队 |
[31:58] | and three years of radio silence. | 三年里都没发出过无线电信号 |
[32:00] | Let’s pack up and get moving. | 我们打包行李 继续前进 |
[32:03] | We’ve already lost a lot of the day. | 今天我们已经浪费太多时间了 |
[33:06] | Oh, I’m gonna check this out. Get us out of this damn swamp. | 我去看看 让我们走出这片该死的沼泽地 |
[33:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:10] | Let’s check out the hut. | 我们去看看那个小屋 |
[33:30] | Looks like someone’s about to have a wedding. | 像是有人要在这里举行婚礼 |
[33:35] | These are very strange. | 这些花很奇怪 |
[33:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:41] | Well, they’re all so different. | 它们全都不一样 |
[33:43] | To look at them, you wouldn’t say that they’re the same species. | 你可以看出来它们不是相同的物种 |
[33:48] | But they’re growing from the same branch structure… | 但它们生长出的分支结构一模一样 |
[33:52] | so it has to be the same species. | 所以它应该是同一个物种 |
[33:54] | It’s the same plant. | 同一种植物 |
[33:57] | It’s like they’re stuck in a continuous mutation. | 就好像它们处在连续的变异之中 |
[34:00] | A pathology? | 一种变态行为 |
[34:02] | Yeah, well… | 嗯… |
[34:05] | you’d sure as hell call it a pathology if you saw this in a human. | 发生在人类身上 可以称之为变态 |
[34:19] | Jackpot. | 船还可以用 |
[34:21] | Sheppard! | 谢帕德 |
[34:23] | Mode of transportation. | 运输模式 |
[34:29] | Anything interesting in there? | 你那边好玩吗 |
[34:31] | No. It’s been long abandoned, maybe even before… | 不好玩 被废弃很久了 也许在… |
[34:35] | Radek? | 拉德克 |
[34:38] | Radek! | 拉德克 |
[34:40] | – Radek! | 拉德克 |
[34:41] | It’s got my bag! | 它抓住了我的背包 |
[34:42] | Radek! | 拉德克 |
[34:47] | Something’s got my bag! | 有东西抓住了我的背包 |
[34:49] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[34:51] | It’s got my bag! | 它抓住了我的背包 |
[34:57] | – Help me with her! – What’s going on? | – 过来帮我拉住她 – 怎么回事 |
[35:01] | Hey, grab my shoulder! | 嘿 抓住我的肩膀 |
[35:05] | Get her. Come on. | 抓紧她了 快点 |
[35:08] | I got her. | 我抓紧她了 |
[35:09] | Okay? You got her? | 好了 |
[35:11] | I got her. Okay. | 你抓紧她了 |
[35:13] | You’re good, you’re good. | 你没事了 |
[35:15] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[35:22] | Let’s sit you down. Help me with her bag. | 先坐下 把她的背包解下来 |
[35:25] | Okay, just breathe. | 好的 深呼吸就好 |
[35:26] | It’s okay. You’re just fine. | 好的 你没事了 |
[35:28] | – What the hell happened? – Something in the water. | – 刚才是怎么回事 – 水里有东西 |
[35:41] | Get up, get up. Go. | 起来 走 |
[35:53] | Oh, shit! Get back. | – 哦 见鬼 – 回来 |
[35:59] | Sheppard! Sheppard, watch out! | 谢帕德 谢帕德 小心 |
[36:06] | Holy fuck! | 见鬼 |
[36:52] | It’s exactly the same as the flowers. | 它跟那些花一样 |
[36:55] | Look at the teeth. | 看它的牙齿 |
[36:58] | Concentric rows. | 它只有一排牙齿 |
[37:00] | Something here is making giant waves in the gene pool. | 这里的某些东西搅乱了基因库 |
[37:04] | Sharks have teeth like that, don’t they? | 鲨鱼有那样的牙齿 是不是 |
[37:05] | Do you think it’s a crossbreed? | 你觉得它是杂交动物吗 |
[37:09] | You can’t crossbreed between different species. | 不同的物种不能杂交 |
[37:15] | Lena, this is getting heavy. | 莉娜 我快拿不住了 |
[37:27] | The mutations were subtle at first. | 最初的变异是很微妙的 |
[37:30] | More extreme as we grew closer to the lighthouse. | 我们离灯塔越近 变异就越明显 |
[37:35] | Corruptions of form. | 形态的腐败 |
[37:38] | Duplicates of form. | 形态的复制 |
[37:40] | Duplicates? | 复制 |
[37:45] | Echoes. | 回声 |
[37:50] | Is it possible these were hallucinations? | 有没有可能这些都是幻觉 |
[37:55] | I wondered that myself. | 我自己也这么想过 |
[37:59] | But they were shared among all of us. | 但她们也看到了 |
[38:03] | It was dreamlike. | 跟梦境一样 |
[38:06] | Nightmarish. | 恶梦一样的 |
[38:08] | Not always. | 也不全是 |
[38:12] | Sometimes it was beautiful. | 有时候很漂亮 |
[38:42] | You hurt? | 你受伤了 |
[38:44] | It’s just a bruise. | 只是擦伤 |
[38:47] | Must have gotten that from the gator. | 肯定是弄那个鳄鱼时受伤的 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:55] | So, where’d you learn to shoot? | 那么 你在哪里学的射击 |
[39:00] | I was in the military before I was an academic. | 我做大学老师前当过兵 |
[39:03] | Marines? | 海军陆战队 |
[39:04] | Army. Seven years. | 陆军 七年 |
[39:07] | Feels like a lifetime ago now. | 现在感觉是上一辈子的事情了 |
[39:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:12] | All other lives feel like a lifetime ago. | 其他人的生活都像上一辈子的事情 |
[39:15] | We were kids, I was married. | 我们那时都还年轻 我结婚了 |
[39:18] | Which do you carry around your neck? A husband or a child? | 你脖子上戴的是什么东西 你丈夫还是孩子的照片 |
[39:22] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[39:24] | He was in the army, too. That’s… | 他也当过兵 那是… |
[39:27] | That’s how we met. | 所以我们才认识 |
[39:29] | “Was” in the army? He quit? | 当过兵 他退伍了 |
[39:32] | KIA. | 阵亡了 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我很难过 |
[39:39] | Guess there had to be something. | 我想肯定有原因 |
[39:41] | What do you mean? | 你说这话什么意思 |
[39:44] | Volunteering for… this. | 志愿加入这个小队 |
[39:47] | It’s not exactly something you do if your life is in… perfect harmony. | 如果家庭美满 你不会做这样的事 |
[39:53] | We’re all damaged goods here. | 我们都受过伤 |
[39:56] | Anya is sober… | 安雅正在戒酒… |
[39:58] | therefore an addict. | 她是个酒鬼 |
[40:00] | Josie wears long sleeves | 乔茜穿长袖 |
[40:02] | ’cause she doesn’t want you to see the scars on her forearms. | 因为她不想你看见前臂上的伤疤 |
[40:05] | She’s tried to kill herself? | 她想自杀吗 |
[40:07] | No, I think the opposite, trying to feel alive. | 不 我认为正好相反 她想体会活着的感觉 |
[40:13] | Ventress? | 文崔斯呢 |
[40:15] | Yeah. As far as anyone knows… | 是啊 据我们所知… |
[40:18] | no friends, no family, no partner, no children. | 没有朋友 没有家人 没有搭档 没有孩子 |
[40:23] | No concession in her at all. | 她的眼里只有工作 |
[40:28] | You? | 你呢 |
[40:30] | I also lost someone. | 我也痛失亲人 |
[40:34] | Not a husband, though, um… | 不过不是丈夫… |
[40:36] | A daughter. Leukemia. | 女儿 白血病 |
[40:40] | God, I’m sorry. | 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[40:42] | In a way, it’s two bereavements. | 从某个方面看 是我失去了两个亲人 |
[40:45] | My… beautiful girl… | 我美丽的女儿 |
[40:50] | and the person I once was. | 和曾经的我 |
[40:51] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[40:54] | We got something here. | 我们这里有发现 |
[41:27] | This used to be the headquarters of the Southern Reach. | 这里曾经是南境的总部 |
[41:31] | Before the Shimmer swallowed it. | 在被”闪光”吞噬之前 |
[41:36] | More mutations. | 更多的变异 |
[41:38] | They’re everywhere. | 它们到处都是 |
[41:40] | Malignant. | 恶性的 |
[41:42] | Like tumors. | 像肿瘤一样 |
[41:45] | Is that the old mess hall? | 那是旧食堂吗 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:48] | Let’s billet there. Come on. | 我们住在那里吧 走 |
[42:26] | There’s beds and bags. You think people are here? | 这里有床和背包 你觉得这里有人 |
[42:30] | Were here. | 曾经有人 |
[42:32] | Yeah, I’m gonna go with the past tense. | 对 曾经有人 |
[42:55] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[43:02] | Oh, shit. | 哦 好重 |
[43:14] | This shit is heavy. Can’t carry this. | 这东西好重 拿不动 |
[43:33] | Lena, what you got going on? | 莉娜 你怎么了 |
[43:36] | Guys, check this out. | 大伙 看看这个 |
[43:39] | “Peyton, Mayer… | “佩顿 梅耶… |
[43:44] | Kane, Shelley.” | 凯恩 雪利” |
[43:47] | Those were the soldiers on the last expedition. | 这些是上一次探险队里的士兵 |
[43:49] | Looks like they were using this room as their base of operations. | 看起来他们用这间屋子作为作战基地 |
[43:52] | Why are some of the names crossed out? | 为什么有些名字被划掉了 |
[43:54] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 我们先别急着下结论 |
[43:56] | – I don’t know, maybe we should. – Yeah. | – 我不知道 也许我们应该 – 是啊 |
[43:58] | – This is a plan view of the base, right? – Yep. | – 这是基地的平面图 是不是 – 是的 |
[44:01] | This is the mess hall. | 这是食堂 |
[44:02] | – Building we’re in? – Yep. | – 我们所在的建筑 – 没错 |
[44:03] | I think that the times by the names are a guard rota, so… | 我认为这里的名字和时间 是守卫轮班表 所以… |
[44:07] | if they were guarding the perimeter, we should too. | 他们在周边警戒 我们也一样 |
[44:09] | – Copy that. – Yep. | – 收到 – 好 |
[44:24] | This might be able to tell us something. | 这可能可以告诉我们一些事 |
[44:30] | “For those that follow.” | “给后来者” |
[44:33] | I believe that means us. | 我想是给我们的 |
[44:44] | Memory card. | 记忆卡 |
[44:48] | I should be able to play this. | 我的设备应该可以读 |
[44:58] | It’s working. | 有用 |
[45:04] | All right? | 好了吗 |
[45:10] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[45:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:23] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[45:25] | – Okay. – Yeah? | – 好的 – 嗯 |
[45:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:42] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[45:44] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[45:53] | Stop. Stop. Stop, stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[45:57] | Hold him. Hold him down. | 按住他 按住他 |
[46:01] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 哦 好的 好的 |
[46:03] | There. There. | 那里 |
[46:21] | Okay, so we know what happened to the last group. They went insane. | 好的 所以我们知道 上一个小队怎么了 他们疯了 |
[46:25] | – Was something alive inside that man. – No. | 那个人身体里面有活的东西 |
[46:27] | – That was a trick of the light. – What? | – 不 那是光影幻觉 – 什么 |
[46:30] | I’ve been a paramedic for 10 years. | 我当过十年的医护人员 |
[46:31] | I’ve scraped people off the road. | 我在路边给人收过尸 |
[46:33] | You see some weird shit. That was a trick of the light. | 你们看见一些奇怪的东西 那是光影幻觉 |
[46:36] | – His insides were moving. – No, it was shock. Radek | – 他身体里面有东西在动 – 不 那是休克 拉德克 |
[46:38] | – That was a shock response. – Watch it again. | – 那是休克反应 – 再看一遍 |
[46:40] | No, I’m not gonna watch it again! | 不 我他妈的不想再看了 |
[46:42] | That was not intestines. | 那不是肠子 |
[46:43] | It was like a worm or… | 就像是一条虫子 或是… |
[46:45] | Okay, then you watch it, Sheppard! | 好的 那么你看吧 谢帕德 |
[46:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[47:06] | – Where’d she go? – Just ahead. | – 她去哪里 – 让她去 |
[48:05] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[48:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:26] | – I don’t want to stay here tonight. – We don’t have a choice. | – 今晚我不想在这里过夜 – 我们没得选 |
[48:31] | – Please. – Come on. | – 求你们了 – 来吧 |
[48:32] | It’s too late in the day for us to move on. | 今天太晚了 不能再往前走了 |
[48:36] | Come on, let’s go outside. | 快点 我们出去吧 |
[49:19] | Oh, that’s nice of you. | 你真好 |
[49:24] | Why aren’t you here? | 你怎么起床了 |
[49:28] | I gotta leave a day early. | 我要提前一天走 |
[49:30] | What? | 什么 |
[49:32] | Wait, today? | 等等 今天吗 |
[49:35] | – Right now. – Oh, shit. | – 现在 – 哦 见鬼 |
[49:38] | But we had a whole day planned. | 但我们都说好今天要做什么了 |
[49:39] | – We were gonna drive to the country… – No, we can’t. | – 我们要开车去… – 我去不了 |
[49:42] | – We can’t. – Can you at least…? | – 我们去不了 – 你能不能至少… |
[49:50] | Now means right now. | 现在就是说马上要走 |
[49:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[50:08] | I do… | 我真的… |
[50:13] | love you… | 很爱你… |
[50:15] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[50:18] | I love you, too. | 我也很爱你 |
[51:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[51:20] | The mystery unraveling? | 解开谜团了吗 |
[51:23] | Something’s unraveling. | 脑子有点乱 |
[51:26] | I think you’re doing okay. | 我觉得你做得很好 |
[51:30] | It’s good Josie’s getting some rest. | 乔茜睡着了 |
[51:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:32] | With the help of a little sedative. | 镇静剂帮了点小忙 |
[51:34] | How about you? Get some sleep? | 你怎么样 睡着了吗 |
[51:38] | Some. | 睡了一会儿 |
[51:40] | I’m at least as freaked as Josie. | 我跟乔茜一样很烦躁 |
[51:44] | I’m just hiding it better. | 我就是没有表现出来 |
[51:49] | I should check on Ventress. | 我去看看文崔斯 |
[51:52] | Yep. | 好 |
[52:25] | What’re you doing up? Not supposed to relieve me until 3:00. | 你怎么还没睡 你应该三点开始替换我站岗 |
[52:27] | I’m done sleeping for the night. | 我晚上已经睡够了 |
[52:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:33] | Come look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[52:38] | Okay, this is where we are… | 好的 我们现在在这里… |
[52:40] | and that’s the lighthouse. | 那是灯塔 |
[52:42] | Southwest is Ville Perdu. | 西南面是失落之城 |
[52:44] | It’s a small community we evacuated two years ago. | 那是个小社区 两年前我们撤出了所有人 |
[52:48] | I think we should head there tomorrow, | 我认为明天我们应该往那边走 |
[52:51] | and then head out for the coast the following morning. | 后天再往海岸那边走 |
[52:57] | Good. | 好的 |
[53:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:11] | I was gonna say, when… | 我就是想说… |
[53:13] | you didn’t tell the team about your connection to Kane, | 你没有告诉其他队友 你跟凯恩的关系 |
[53:16] | I wasn’t sure if that was a good idea. | 我不确定你这样到底对不对 |
[53:20] | But after seeing that footage… | 但看过那个视频后… |
[53:25] | yeah. | 对 |
[53:27] | I’m not sure how they would have reacted to you. | 我不确定她们会有什么反应 |
[53:32] | Why did my husband volunteer for a suicide mission? | 为什么我丈夫会自愿参加自杀任务 |
[53:35] | Is that what you think we’re doing? | 你真的是这么想的 |
[53:38] | – Committing suicide? – You must have profiled him, | – 自杀 – 你肯定对他进行过心理测试 |
[53:40] | you must have assessed him. | 你肯定对他进行过评估 |
[53:43] | He must have said something. | 他肯定说了什么 |
[53:46] | So you’re asking me as a psychologist. | 所以你是在问心理学上的问题 |
[53:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:52] | Then, as a psychologist… | 那么我作为心理学家… |
[53:55] | I’d say you’re confusing suicide with self- destruction. | 觉得你把自杀和自我毁灭搞混了 |
[54:01] | Almost none of us commit suicide… | 几乎没有人会去自杀… |
[54:04] | and almost all of us self- destruct. | 但几乎所有人都在自我毁灭 |
[54:06] | In some way, in some part of our lives. | 从某些方面看 在我们生活中的某个部分 |
[54:11] | We drink, or we smoke. | 我们喝酒 我们抽烟 |
[54:14] | We destabilize the good job. | 我们毁掉好工作 |
[54:18] | Or the happy marriage. | 或者是美满的婚姻 |
[54:25] | These aren’t decisions, they’re… | 这些不是决定 它们是… |
[54:28] | They’re impulses. | 它们是冲动 |
[54:29] | In fact, you’re probably better equipped to explain this than I am. | 实际上…也许你比我更有资格解释这个问题 |
[54:34] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[54:36] | You’re a biologist. | 你是生物学家 |
[54:39] | Isn’t self- destruction coded into us? | 我们身上有自我毁灭的代码吗 |
[54:42] | Programmed into each cell? | 每个细胞中都有吗 |
[54:46] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[54:47] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[55:01] | Josie, wake up. | 乔茜 醒醒 |
[55:02] | Wake up, Josie, come on. Wake up. Something’s happening. | 醒醒 乔茜 快点 醒醒 有情况 |
[55:04] | – Do you see anything? – No. | – 你看见什么没有 – 没有 |
[55:07] | – What happened? – I heard a noise. | – 怎么回事 – 我听见声音 |
[55:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:14] | Something’s come through the fence. | 有东西穿过栅栏 |
[55:16] | – Through the fence? – It’s ripped open like a fucking zipper. | – 穿过栅栏 – 栅栏像拉链一样被撕开了 |
[55:25] | – I Can’t see anything. – Yeah, neither can I. | – 我什么也看不见 – 是的 我也是 |
[55:29] | – Sheppard! – Oh my god. | – 谢帕德 – 哦 天哪 |
[55:31] | Sheppard! | 谢帕德 |
[55:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[55:33] | – What’s going on? – What happened? | – 怎么了 – 怎么回事 |
[55:34] | Sheppard was next to me. Something took her. | 谢帕德在我身边 有东西把她抓走了 |
[55:37] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! | 哦 见鬼 哦 见鬼 |
[55:39] | – Sheppard! – Oh, shit! | – 谢帕德 – 糟糕 |
[55:41] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救我 |
[55:48] | Shepp… Sheppard! | 谢帕 |
[55:53] | Sheppard! | 谢帕德 |
[55:59] | Sheppard! | 谢帕德 |
[56:29] | We have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
[56:31] | – We have to go back now. – She’s right. | – 我们必须马上回去 – 她说得对 |
[56:33] | Right? In what sense? | 对 哪里对了 |
[56:35] | We’ve been attacked twice. | 我们被攻击了两次 |
[56:37] | We lost one of our own. | 失去了一名队员 |
[56:39] | We have evidence the previous team went nuts and chopped each other up. | 我们有前一个小队发疯和互砍的证据 |
[56:42] | I really don’t know how much more right she has to be. | 我不知道她哪里说得不对 |
[56:45] | We haven’t reached the lighthouse. | 我们还没有到达灯塔 |
[56:47] | We still don’t understand the cause or the nature of the Shimmer. | 我们还没搞清楚 “闪光”自然状况的起因 |
[56:49] | We have data, observations, photographs. She has hella footage. | 我们有数据 观测结果 照片 她有惊人的影像片段 |
[56:52] | All of which makes the phenomenon less explicable, not more. | 所有这些让这一地区更加神秘 而不是解开谜团 |
[56:58] | I’m gonna get to the lighthouse, | 我要去灯塔 |
[57:00] | and I’m fine going on my own. | 我一个人去没问题 |
[57:02] | You just need to decide…whether you’re coming with me or not. | 你只需要决定要不要跟我去 |
[57:18] | It’s like she hasn’t noticed that Sheppard is dead. | 她好像根本没意识到谢帕德死了 |
[57:21] | She’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[57:22] | She’s a crazy old bitch. | 她是个发疯的老婊子 |
[57:25] | You know, and thanks for the fucking backup, Lena. | 你他妈就不能说两句吗 莉娜 |
[57:29] | – I didn’t realize there were sides. – Yeah. | – 我没想到还要站队 – 是啊 |
[57:31] | Yeah, there are sides. | 现在有分歧 |
[57:34] | Okay, then I agree with you. We should go back. | 好吧 那么我同意你的观点 我们应该回去 |
[57:37] | Good. Okay, great. There we go. Okay? | 好的 太好了 我们走吧 好吗 |
[57:39] | – So the three of us can… – Hold on a minute. | – 那么我们三个就可以… – 稍等 等一下 |
[57:42] | We should go back, yes. | 我们应该回去 没错 |
[57:43] | But it took us, what, six days to get here? | 但我们走到这里花了六天时间 |
[57:46] | And the coast is two days away. | 离海岸只有两天的路程 |
[57:49] | And as Sheppard said… | 正如谢帕德所说… |
[57:52] | when we get to the coast, we can just, | 等我们到了海岸 我们就可以 |
[57:54] | follow it until we hit the perimeter wall. | 沿着海岸走 到达边界墙 |
[57:56] | You’re saying we get out by going deeper? | 为了出去 我们要继续深入 |
[57:59] | – Yeah, if you like, yeah. – “Like”? | – 是的 如果你喜欢 没错 – 喜欢 |
[58:01] | No, I don’t fucking “like.” | 不 我他妈的不喜欢 |
[58:08] | This isn’t some bullshit tactic to get us to the lighthouse, is it? | 这不是骗我们去灯塔的花招吧 |
[58:11] | This is not about the lighthouse, okay? | 这跟灯塔无关 好吗 |
[58:14] | I believe that the coast is the best route out. | 我认为海岸是最佳的撤退路线 |
[58:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[58:35] | You lied to them. | 你对他们说谎了 |
[58:40] | I didn’t know what going back meant. | 我不知道回去意味着什么 |
[58:43] | Why it would be safer than going forward. | 凭什么认为往回走 就会比往前走安全呢 |
[58:46] | You didn’t know, but you made a decision to continue as if you did. | 你不知道 但你作出决定 继续往前走 你也这么做了 |
[58:50] | Ventress made the decision. | 文崔斯做的决定 |
[58:52] | Ventress had cancer. She was never coming back. | 文崔斯得了癌症 她根本就不打算回来 |
[58:56] | You knew she was sick. | 你知道她病了 |
[58:58] | I had guessed. | 我猜到了 |
[59:02] | And you wanted to continue. | 你想继续 |
[59:06] | Yes. I did. | 是的 我想 |
[59:57] | She could still be alive. | 她可能还活着 |
[59:58] | It’s highly doubtful. | 这不大可能 |
[1:00:01] | We need to know. | 我们需要搞清楚 去吧 |
[1:00:06] | Go. | 走 好的 |
[1:00:11] | Fine. | 我跟你去 |
[1:00:13] | I’m coming with you. | 我一个人就行 |
[1:02:44] | I’ll go alone. | 找到她没有 |
[1:02:45] | Did you find her? | 找到了 |
[1:02:48] | Yeah. | 她死了 |
[1:03:14] | She’s dead. | 你没事吧 |
[1:03:16] | You okay? | 没事 就是…他妈的离我远点 |
[1:03:45] | Fine. Just… leave me the fuck alone. | 我们今晚在这里扎营 |
[1:03:48] | We’ll camp here tonight. | 还要再走两个小时才到海岸 |
[1:04:28] | It’s another two hours’ walk up the coast. | 它们长成这个样子 |
[1:04:31] | They’ve grown this way. | 这根本说不通 |
[1:04:33] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 我觉得说得通 |
[1:04:44] | I think it does. | 一开始我以为无线电波 被”闪光”封住了 |
[1:04:47] | At first I thought the radio waves were blocked by the Shimmer, | 所以里面的人无法跟基地或 全球定位系统联络 |
[1:04:52] | and that’s why no one inside could communicate with base or GPS, | 但是光波并没有被阻挡 它们是被折射了 |
[1:05:02] | but the light waves aren’t blocked, they’re refracted, and… | 无线电也一样 |
[1:05:04] | …it’s the same with the radios. | 信号没有消失 |
[1:05:06] | The signals aren’t gone. | 它们被干扰了 |
[1:05:14] | They’re scrambled. | 你手上的叶子… |
[1:05:17] | That leaf in your hand… | 如果进行测序 会有何发现 |
[1:05:19] | Do you know what you’d get if you sequenced it? | – 什么 – 人类同源异形基因 |
[1:05:22] | – What? – Human Hox genes. | 同源异形 那是什么意思 |
[1:05:24] | Hox? What is…What’s Hox mean? | 它们是控制生物形体 和物理结构的基因 |
[1:05:30] | They’re the genes that define the body plan, the physical structure. | 这些植物有了人类的生物形体 |
[1:05:33] | And the plants have human body plan. | 手臂连在肩膀上 |
[1:05:36] | Arms attached to shoulders. Legs to hips. | 腿连着臀部 |
[1:05:37] | It’s literally not possible. | 实际上这是不可能的 |
[1:05:39] | It’s literally what’s happening. | 事实就在眼前 |
[1:05:43] | The Shimmer is a prism, but it refracts everything. | “闪光”是一个棱镜 把所有东西都折射了 |
[1:05:48] | Not just light and radio waves. | 不仅仅是光和无线电信号 |
[1:05:51] | Animal DNA, plant DNA… | 还有动物的DNA 植物的DNA… |
[1:05:55] | all DNA. | 所有DNA |
[1:05:57] | What do you mean, “all DNA”? | 你说的”所有DNA”是什么意思 |
[1:05:59] | She’s talking about our DNA. | 她是说我们的DNA |
[1:06:04] | She’s talking about us. | 她在说我们 |
[1:07:12] | All right… I guess this is a bedroom. | 好的 我猜这里是卧室 |
[1:07:16] | Let’s secure doors and windows. | 我们把门和窗关好 |
[1:08:44] | This was a mistake. | 这是一个错误 |
[1:08:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:55] | You spend more time away from your husband than with him. | 你和你丈夫聚少离多 |
[1:09:00] | You can’t talk to him about work, and he won’t talk to you about his. | 你的工作他不懂 他的工作不能说 |
[1:09:03] | And there is a clear physical and intellectual connection between us. | 你我二人在身体和智力上联系更紧密 |
[1:09:07] | Have I covered the bases? | 这些还不够吗 |
[1:09:08] | – You forgot to mention your wife. – I love my wife. | – 你忘了提你妻子 – 我爱我的妻子 |
[1:09:14] | She’s blameless in this. | 她并没有错 |
[1:09:24] | Come on, Lena. | 告诉我 莉娜 |
[1:09:26] | What’s really going on here? | 你为什么要说这种话 |
[1:09:30] | You think that something may have happened to him? | 你觉得他会出什么事吗 |
[1:09:37] | Or you think he knows. | 或者你觉得他知道了 |
[1:09:41] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 是不是这样 |
[1:09:43] | You think somehow he’s found out about our affair. | 你觉得他知道了我们的事 |
[1:09:48] | Has he found out? | 他知道了吗 |
[1:09:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:55] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[1:09:59] | – No, Lena, I… – Dan. | – 不 莉娜 我… – 丹… |
[1:10:01] | I’m not interested in talking…or in anything you have to say. | 我不想说话 也不想听你解释 |
[1:10:06] | Just get dressed and get out. | 穿好衣服走吧 |
[1:10:11] | You know, it’s not me you hate, it’s yourself. | 你恨的人不是我 是你自己 |
[1:10:17] | No, Dan, it’s you, too. | 不 丹 我也恨你 |
[1:10:22] | It’s never gonna happen again. | 没有下次了 |
[1:10:30] | You lying bitch! | 你这个骗人的婊子 |
[1:10:33] | – What’s going on? – No. | – 怎么回事 – 不 |
[1:10:35] | You don’t get to ask that fucking question. You answer it! | 轮不到你发问 你只能回答 |
[1:11:08] | Brother. Boyfriend. | 哥哥 男朋友 |
[1:11:14] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[1:11:19] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[1:11:23] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[1:11:27] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[1:11:29] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[1:11:34] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:11:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:45] | So there are two theories of what went wrong in the Shimmer. | 关于”闪光”里面的问题 我们有两种猜测 |
[1:11:47] | One is that something in here killed them. | 一种是有东西杀了他们 |
[1:11:49] | Two… is that they went crazy and they killed each other. | 另一种是他们疯了 自相残杀 |
[1:11:55] | Josie nearly got killed by an alligator, | 乔茜差点被鳄鱼所杀 |
[1:11:57] | and Cass did get killed by a bear. | 小凯被一头熊杀死了 |
[1:12:02] | So, yes, theory one, it fits. | 所以 没错 第一种猜测 |
[1:12:08] | But… | 但是… |
[1:12:11] | I didn’t actually see a bear. | 我根本没看到熊 |
[1:12:15] | And neither did Josie. | 乔茜也没看见 |
[1:12:17] | The only people who saw were Lena and Ventress. | 看到熊的只有莉娜和文崔斯 |
[1:12:20] | So nothing’s confirmed. Everything’s on their word. | 所以根本无法证实 |
[1:12:21] | Everything’s on Lena’s word. | 都是他们的一面之词 都是莉娜的一面之词 |
[1:12:27] | And what we know now… | 现在我们知道的… |
[1:12:30] | what we know, | 我们知道的 |
[1:12:34] | is that Lena… is a liar. | 莉娜是个骗子 |
[1:12:37] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:12:41] | Lena… you’re a liar. | 莉娜…你是骗子 |
[1:12:47] | Did you kill Cass? | 是否你杀了小凯 |
[1:12:51] | Did you lose your shit? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:12:56] | Or do you think I’ve lost my shit and we’re gonna fuck each other up? | 或者你觉得我疯了 我们会自相残杀 |
[1:12:59] | That’s theory two. | 那是第二种推测 |
[1:13:06] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:13:12] | When I look at my hands… | 当我看着我的手… |
[1:13:14] | and my fingerprints… | 我的指纹… |
[1:13:18] | I can see them moving. | 我能看见它们在动 |
[1:13:24] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:13:26] | If I let you go, | 如果我放你走 |
[1:13:28] | and you tie me to a chair and cut me open… | 你把我绑在椅子上 把我切开… |
[1:13:33] | are my insides gonna move like my fingerprints? | 我的内脏和我的指纹一样在动 |
[1:13:44] | But… I’m not the one tied to a chair. | 但是被绑在椅子上的不是我 |
[1:13:52] | You are. | 是你 |
[1:13:58] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:14:03] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:14:04] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:14:06] | Oh, Cass? | 哦 小凯 |
[1:14:11] | You said she was dead. | 你说她死了 |
[1:14:13] | Cass! Cass, I’m coming! | 小凯 我来了 |
[1:14:18] | Cass, is that you | 小凯 是你吗 |
[1:15:03] | Help me! Help me! | 救我 |
[1:15:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:15:26] | Don’t react. | 别动 |
[1:15:34] | Me! | 救我 |
[1:16:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:16:20] | Me! | 我! |
[1:16:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:16:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:54] | Me! | 我! |
[1:17:11] | Help… me… | 救 我 |
[1:17:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:17:41] | – I’m leaving. – Now? | – 我要走了 – 现在 |
[1:17:45] | – It’s not even light yet. – I don’t have time to wait. | – 天都没亮 – 我没时间等了 |
[1:17:48] | We are disintegrating. | 我们正在崩溃 |
[1:17:49] | Our bodies as fast as our minds. Can’t you feel it? | 我们的身体和思考能力都是 你没感觉到吗 |
[1:17:53] | It’s like the onset of dementia. | 就好像是精神错乱 |
[1:17:58] | If I don’t reach the lighthouse soon… | 如果我不马上赶到灯塔那里 |
[1:18:01] | the person that started this journey won’t be the person that ends it. | 开始和结束这段旅程的 就不是同一个人了 |
[1:18:05] | I want to be the one that ends it. | 希望我能做到 |
[1:19:09] | We should go, Josie. | 我们该走了 乔茜 |
[1:19:18] | How long was your husband in the Shimmer? | 你丈夫在”闪光”里待了多久 |
[1:19:22] | It’s hard to say exactly. | 真的很难判断 |
[1:19:27] | Theoretically, as long as a year. | 理论上 有一年时间 |
[1:19:32] | That’s a long time to be inside and remain intact. | 这么长时间没事不容易 |
[1:19:36] | I’m not so sure he was intact. | 我不确定他算不算没事 |
[1:19:42] | I’m right… | 我是对的… |
[1:19:45] | – about the refractions… aren’t I? – Yeah. | – 关于折射的说法 是不是 – 是的 |
[1:19:49] | I checked my blood last night. | 昨晚我查了我的血 |
[1:19:54] | It’s… in me. | 它在我体内 |
[1:19:59] | It will be in all of us. | 它会在我们所有人体内 |
[1:20:07] | It was so strange hearing… | 真的是奇怪 昨晚能听到 |
[1:20:10] | Sheppard’s voice in the mouth of that creature last night. | 谢帕德的声音 从那头熊的嘴巴里传出来 |
[1:20:15] | I think as she was dying, part of her mind became… | 我觉得她在死的过程中 她的一部分思想 |
[1:20:19] | part of the creature that was killing her. | 成了杀死她的动物的一部分 |
[1:20:23] | Imagine dying frightened and in pain, | 想象下濒死的恐惧和痛苦 |
[1:20:26] | and having that as the only part of you which survives. | 是你唯一留存的东西 |
[1:20:30] | I wouldn’t like that at all. | 我一点也不喜欢这样 |
[1:20:52] | Ventress wants to face it. | 文崔斯想要去面对 |
[1:20:55] | You want to fight it. | 你想要战斗 |
[1:20:58] | But I don’t think I want either of those things. | 但我觉得我两样都不想 |
[1:21:09] | Josie. | 乔茜 |
[1:21:17] | Josie! | 乔茜 |
[1:21:23] | Josie! | 乔茜 |
[1:21:50] | One by one, all gone, except you. | 一个接一个 都死了 除了你 |
[1:21:56] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释 |
[1:22:02] | Is it something I need to explain? | 有什么事我需要解释吗 |
[1:22:05] | Yes, you do. | 是的 有 |
[1:22:13] | I had to come back. | 我必须回来 |
[1:22:16] | I’m not sure any of them did. | 我不确定她们做了什么 |
[1:22:20] | * Stand by the stairway * | * 站在阶梯旁 * |
[1:22:23] | * You’ll see something certain To tell you * | * 你会看到 * |
[1:22:28] | * Confusion has its cost * | * 一切困惑都有它的代价 * |
[1:22:33] | * Love isn’t lying * | * 爱情没有欺骗你 * |
[1:22:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:22:36] | * It’s loose in a lady who lingers * | * 它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌 她徘徊不去 * |
[1:22:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:22:41] | * Saying she is lost * | * 说自己迷失了方向 * |
[1:27:33] | I thought I was a man. | 我曾经觉得我是一个人 |
[1:27:43] | I had a life. | 我有自己的生活 |
[1:27:46] | People called me Kane. | 大家叫我凯恩 |
[1:27:50] | And now I’m not so sure. | 现在我没有这么肯定了 |
[1:27:57] | If I wasn’t Kane, what was I? | 如果我不是凯恩 我是谁 |
[1:28:05] | Was I you | 我是你吗 |
[1:28:10] | Were you me? | 你是我吗 |
[1:28:23] | My flesh moves… | 我的肉体像液体一样… |
[1:28:26] | like liquid. | 流动 |
[1:28:31] | My mind is… | 我的思绪… |
[1:28:34] | just cut loose. | 不受约束 |
[1:28:36] | I can’t bear it. | 我受不了了 |
[1:28:40] | I can’t bear it. | 我受不了了 |
[1:28:42] | I can’t bear it. | 我受不了了 |
[1:28:49] | You ever seen a phosphorus grenade go off? | 你见过磷弹爆炸吗 |
[1:28:53] | They’re kind of bright. | 非常明亮 |
[1:28:56] | Shield your eyes. | 遮住双眼 |
[1:28:59] | If you ever get out of here, you find Lena. | 如果你走出这里 你去找莉娜 |
[1:29:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:29:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:08] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四… 三 二… |
[1:29:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:31] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[1:29:37] | Oh. Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 哦 哦 上帝 噢 我的上帝 |
[1:29:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:07] | It’s the last phase. | 这是最后一个阶段 |
[1:31:11] | Vanished into havoc. | 在破坏中消失 |
[1:31:17] | Unfathomable mind… | 深不可测的想法 |
[1:31:23] | …and now beacon. | 现在是灯塔 |
[1:31:26] | Now sea. | 现在是大海 |
[1:31:32] | Dr. Ventress? | 文崔斯博士 |
[1:31:38] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[1:31:47] | We spoke. | 我们谈过 |
[1:31:50] | What was it we said? | 我们说了什么 |
[1:31:57] | That I needed to know what was inside the lighthouse. | 我需要知道灯塔里面有什么 |
[1:32:05] | That moment’s passed. | 现在我知道了 |
[1:32:10] | It’s inside me now. | 它现在在我体内了 |
[1:32:13] | What’s… inside you? | 什么在你体内 |
[1:32:16] | It’s not like us. | 它跟我们不一样 |
[1:32:19] | It’s unlike us. | 跟我们不一样 |
[1:32:24] | I don’t know what it wants. | 我不知道它想要什么 |
[1:32:26] | Or if it wants. | 或者是它是不是想要 |
[1:32:29] | But it will grow… | 但它会生长 |
[1:32:31] | until it encompasses everything. | 直到包围一切 |
[1:32:36] | Our bodies and our minds | 我们的身体和思想 |
[1:32:37] | will be fragmented into their smallest parts until… | 都将分解成最小块的部分 |
[1:32:40] | not one part remains. | 直到一块都不剩 |
[1:32:48] | Annihilation. | 湮灭 |
[1:35:44] | No, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:44:08] | So it was alien. | 所以是外星生物 |
[1:44:17] | Can you describe its form? | 你能描绘一下它的形态吗 |
[1:44:23] | No. | 不能 |
[1:44:25] | Was it carbon | 它是碳基生物还是… |
[1:44:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:35] | What did it want? | 它想要什么 |
[1:44:38] | I don’t think it wanted anything. | 我觉得它什么也不想要 |
[1:44:40] | But it… it attacked you. | 但它攻击了你 |
[1:44:43] | It mirrored me. | 它复制了我 |
[1:44:46] | I attacked it. | 我攻击了它 |
[1:44:49] | I’m not sure it even knew I was there. | 我都不确定它是否知道我在那里 |
[1:44:51] | It came here for a reason. | 它来到地球肯定有原因 |
[1:44:54] | It was mutating our environment, it was destroying everything. | 它让我们的环境发生变异 它摧毁了一切 |
[1:44:59] | It wasn’t destroying. It was changing everything. | 它没有摧毁 它改变了一切 |
[1:45:05] | It was making something new. | 它制造了一些新的东西 |
[1:45:10] | Making what? | 制造什么 |
[1:45:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:45:25] | A team reached the lighthouse a few hours ago. | 几小时前一个小队抵达了灯塔 |
[1:45:29] | Everything is ash. | 一切都化为灰烬 |
[1:45:31] | If what you encountered was once alive… | 如果你接触过的东西是活的… |
[1:45:35] | it seems it’s now dead. | 看起来现在它已经死了 |
[1:45:58] | Now will you tell me what happened to my husband? | 能否告诉我 我丈夫的情况 |
[1:46:03] | When the Shimmer disappeared, | “闪光”消失的时候 |
[1:46:04] | his blood pressure stabilized and his pulse rate started to rise. | 他的血压趋于稳定 他的心跳开始加快 |
[1:46:10] | A few hours later, he was not only awake, | 几小时后 他不仅苏醒 |
[1:46:12] | he was lucid. | 神志也恢复正常了 |
[1:46:15] | He’s still in isolation, obviously. | 当然他还是处在隔离状态 |
[1:46:19] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[1:47:04] | You aren’t Kane… | 你不是凯恩… |
[1:47:07] | are you? | 是吗 |
[1:47:14] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[1:47:24] | Are you Lena? | 你是莉娜吗 |