英文名称:Public Enemies
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | All right, get out of there. | 到了 下车 |
[01:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:09] | All the way down and take a seat. | 都进去 坐下 |
[02:12] | Let’s go. stop your dragging. Let’s go! move! | 快走 别磨蹭 快走 快点 |
[02:20] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[03:15] | Let’s go! Line up! Line up! Move! Move! Right turn! | 快走 排成一队 快点 快走 右转 |
[03:23] | Stay with me! Keep your head down! | 跟我走 低头 |
[03:25] | Line up! Line up! | 排成一队 排成一队 |
[03:26] | Everybody ready? Come on. | 准备好了吗 走 |
[03:28] | – Line up! – Get off me! | -排好队 -别碰我 |
[03:31] | – Come on. – One | -来吧 -一 |
[03:32] | – Now march us to the changing rooms. – Two, three. | -现在带我们去更衣室 -二 三 |
[03:35] | Go. Let’s go. Line up! | 快 快走 跟上 |
[03:39] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[03:42] | You just got paroled out of here. You didn’t last very long. | 你刚刚获假释 时间不长 |
[03:46] | When was that? | 什么时候获假释的? |
[03:48] | Eight weeks ago. | 八周前 |
[03:51] | Did nine years. | 判了九年 |
[03:53] | John. John Dillinger. | 你是强 强·迪林杰 |
[03:55] | That’s right. | 很正确 |
[03:57] | My friends call me John. | 我朋友叫我强 |
[04:00] | But a son-of-a-bitch screw like you | 但像你这样讨厌的家伙 |
[04:02] | better address me as Mr. Dillinger. | 最好叫我迪林杰先生 |
[04:07] | Open it! Open it or I’ll blow you in half. | 打开 快点 不然就打爆你 |
[04:12] | Against the wall. | 靠墙站 |
[04:17] | Take your clothes off, now! | 脱下衣服来 快点 |
[04:19] | Take your clothes off, now! | 脱下衣服来 快点 |
[04:21] | You did it, kid. | 做的不错 小伙子 |
[04:23] | Sure did, Walter. | 那是 华特 |
[04:27] | Give me the goddamn jacket. | 把那夹克给我 |
[04:28] | Red! | 莱德 |
[04:42] | Come on. Hurry up! Get undressed. Take your clothes off. | 快点 抓紧时间 脱衣服 脱衣服 |
[04:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:48] | You eyeballing me, you son of a bitch? | 看什么看 你个混蛋 |
[04:51] | Cut it out, Shouse! | 住手 邵兹 |
[04:52] | Shouse! Shouse! | 邵兹 邵兹 |
[05:05] | Lockdown ! | 封闭监狱 |
[05:11] | Bring them in from the yard ! | 把他们从前院带进去 |
[05:22] | There they are! | 他们在那 |
[05:52] | Walter! Come on. | 华特 坚持住 |
[06:35] | Walter Dietrich’s dead ’cause of you. | 华特·迪特里希是因为你死的 |
[06:37] | The bastard guard wouldn’t do what he was told, Johnny. | 那该死的狱警不听话 强尼 |
[06:41] | Homer? | 侯默 |
[06:43] | Just let him have it, Johnny. | 教训他 强尼 |
[06:44] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[06:45] | It’s up to you. | 你说了算 |
[07:12] | How far is the farm? | 离农场有多远 |
[07:14] | 3.2 miles. | 3.2英里 |
[07:41] | We’re ready! | 我们准备好了 |
[07:44] | Okay. Let’s go! | 好的 我们走 |
[07:47] | Burn these, okay, honey? | 亲爱的 把这些烧了 好吗 |
[07:50] | Thanks for getting us out, Red. | 谢谢你救我们出来 莱德 |
[07:52] | It was Johnny’s plan. | 那是强尼的计划 |
[07:53] | Yeah, but thanks. | 是的 但还是谢谢 |
[08:03] | Take me with you, Mister. | 先生 带我一起走吧 |
[08:06] | I can’t, darling. I’m sorry. | 不行 亲爱的 对不起 |
[08:28] | Welcome back, Pete. | 欢迎回来 皮特 |
[08:32] | Let’s go to chicago and make some money. | 我们去芝加哥弄点钱花 |
[09:11] | Floyd, halt! | 弗洛伊德 站住 |
[09:53] | Melvin, look out! | 梅尔文 小心 |
[09:59] | Pretty Boy Floyd, you are under arrest. | 帅小子弗洛伊德 你被捕了 |
[10:02] | It’s Charles. Charles Floyd. | 我叫查尔斯 查尔斯·弗洛伊德 |
[10:06] | – Who are you? – Melvin Purvis, Bureau of Investigation. | -你是谁 -梅尔文·珀维斯 调查局的 |
[10:11] | Where is your friend, Harry Campbell? | 你朋友哈利·坎贝尔在哪儿 |
[10:13] | I believe you’ve killed me. | 我知道你会杀了我 |
[10:18] | So you can go rot in hell. | 去死吧 |
[11:00] | Sport. | 斯鲍特 |
[11:10] | – Red, call Oscar. – Okay. | -莱德 给奥斯卡打电话 -好的 |
[11:15] | – Hi, there, doll. – Let’s switch out the shorts. | -你好 小妞 -我们去换武器 |
[11:17] | We gonna use Berman? | 我们要用伯曼的车吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah. Get a Plymouth and an Essex. | 是的 还有普利茅斯和埃塞克斯 |
[11:22] | Where them other gals? | 其他女孩呢 |
[11:24] | – You get a hold of Marty? – Sure did. | -你联系上马蒂了 -当然 |
[11:26] | How you doing, Mr. Johnny? | 你还好吗 强尼先生 |
[11:27] | Doing great, Sport. | 很好 斯鲍特 |
[11:37] | The main spring’s too tight on this one. Jammed twice. | 这只的主力弹簧太紧了 卡了两次 |
[11:41] | I cut off one coil. | 我去掉一圈 |
[11:47] | And it rides up and to the right. | 压紧之后正好 |
[11:50] | I widen port. | 我把枪口也改大了 |
[12:01] | – Hey, Red. – Hi, Harry. | -莱德 -哈利 |
[12:05] | Harry, this is Pete. Pete, this is Harry Berman. | 哈利 这是皮特 皮特 这是哈利·伯曼 |
[12:07] | Hi, Pete. How you doing? | 你好 皮特 |
[12:09] | – So, what do we got? – Got a couple of nice straight eights. | -这车什么配置 -双八缸直排发动机 |
[12:11] | Bored them out. Rebuilt the carburetors myself. | 扩大的排气管 改装过的化油器 |
[12:14] | These are some really fast cars. | 这才是真正的快车 |
[12:16] | Perfect work cars for a couple of gentlemen. | 让你们这样的人开简直是完美之至 |
[12:20] | – Johnny, how are you? – Good. | -强尼 你好吗 -很好 |
[12:25] | Marty, | 马蒂 |
[12:27] | Tell me that me and my boys are okay. | 告诉我 我和我的伙计们都没事 |
[12:30] | As long as you stay in east Chicago, | 只要你在芝加哥东部 |
[12:31] | You’re in safe haven, any time you want. | 任何时候你们都高枕无忧 |
[12:36] | Extra cake’s in here. | 里面是额外的奖励 |
[12:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:39] | Hey, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[12:41] | I opened up in Chicago on halsted now. | 我在芝加哥霍尔斯特德开店了 |
[12:44] | Come by and see the girls. | 有空来找乐子 |
[13:03] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[13:05] | On the floor! Now! Now! Do it! Do it! On the floor, now! now! | 趴到地上 现在 快点 趴到地上 快点 |
[13:12] | Let’s play a game, Mr. President. It’s called spin the dial. | 行长 我们来个游戏 叫拨号 |
[13:15] | You, hands up! come on. and, you, sit down ! | 你 举起手来 快点 你 坐下 |
[13:19] | On the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[13:21] | Relax, pops. | 别紧张 嘭 |
[13:25] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[13:26] | Empty it! Move, move! Shut up! | 全拿出来 快 快点 闭嘴 |
[13:30] | It’s one of these. | 就是其中一个 |
[13:35] | You can be a dead hero or a live coward. | 逞英雄就得死 听话就让你活 |
[13:39] | Get it open. All of it! | 赶快打开 所有的都打开 |
[13:42] | You, hands up. Come on ! | 你 举起手来 快点 |
[13:45] | Empty it! All of it! | 全拿出来 全都拿出来 |
[13:46] | Hey, sit down ! | 你 坐下 |
[13:48] | Push it to me! | 都给我 |
[13:52] | And don’t move! | 别乱动 |
[14:09] | We got company! | 有人来了 |
[14:21] | Move out of there! | 离开那里 |
[14:33] | You can put it away. | 你把钱收起来吧 |
[14:34] | Not here for your money. Here for the bank’s money. | 我们不是来抢你 是来抢银行 |
[14:36] | I said, move it out of there! | 我叫你赶快离开 |
[14:38] | What for? | 为什么 |
[14:44] | Come here, sister. Let’s take a ride. | 过来 美女 我们去兜风 |
[15:01] | Get down ! | 蹲下 |
[15:39] | Beat it. You, too, sister. | 快逃 你也一起 美女 |
[15:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:54] | There you go, doll. Something to remember me by. | 给你 小妞 当是我送你的纪念物 |
[16:01] | You know, when I’m not doing this, I’m a scout for the movies. | 以后我洗手不干了就去当星探 |
[16:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:12] | Join hands. | 牵着手 |
[16:14] | We’ll freeze here! | 我们会冻死的 |
[16:15] | No. You’ll worm your way out of there in about 10 minutes. | 十分钟以后你们就会有办法逃掉 |
[16:42] | Why do we need this? | 为什么我们需要这款项 |
[16:43] | Because criminals flee in fast automobiles across state lines, | 因为罪犯开快车穿过州界 |
[16:46] | Thereby defeating local jurisdiction | 从而逃离了本州司法管辖 |
[16:47] | Because there is no federal police force to stop them. | 因为没有派联邦警察追捕 |
[16:50] | By my tally, your bureau wants to spend | 据我所知 你们调查局想要 |
[16:52] | More taxpayers’ dollars catching crooks | 花纳税人的钱去逮捕罪犯 而数目 |
[16:54] | Than what the crooks you catch stole in the first place. | 比那些罪犯一开始偷的钱还要多 |
[16:57] | Well, that’s ridiculous. The bureau has apprehended | 荒谬 调查局逮捕的 |
[16:59] | Kidnappers and bank robbers who have | 那些绑匪和劫匪 |
[17:00] | – Stolen up to and in excess of. . . – Really? | -已经抢了超过… -真的吗 |
[17:04] | How many have you apprehended? | 你逮捕了几个 |
[17:06] | We have arrested and arraigned 213 wanted felons. | 我们已经逮捕并起诉了213个罪犯 |
[17:09] | No, I mean you, director Hoover. How many? | 不 我是说你 胡弗主管 抓了几个 |
[17:12] | Well, as director, I administer. | 做为主管 我是管理人员 |
[17:15] | How many have you arrested personally? | 你个人逮捕了几个罪犯 |
[17:22] | I have never arrested anybody. | 我从没有逮捕过罪犯 |
[17:26] | You’ve never arrested anybody. | 你没有抓过人 |
[17:27] | Well, of course not. I am an administrator. | 当然没有 因为我是管理人员 |
[17:29] | With no field experience. | 却没有实战经验 |
[17:32] | You are shockingly unqualified, aren’t you, sir? | 你非常的不称职 不是吗 先生 |
[17:35] | You have never personally conducted | 你一生从没有亲身经历过 |
[17:37] | A criminal investigation in the field in your life. | 抓捕罪犯的实战 |
[17:41] | I think you’re a front. | 我认为你只是空有其表 |
[17:43] | I think your prowess as a lawman is a myth | 我认为你作为警察的才能 |
[17:46] | Created from the hoopla of headlines | 只是由你的公关 |
[17:48] | by Mr. Suydam, your publicist there. | 苏蒂姆先生杜撰的新闻吹出来的 |
[17:50] | Crimebusters, g-men, | 打击罪犯者 联邦特工 |
[17:52] | you’re setting yourself up as a czar? | 你把自己夸得像个独裁者 |
[17:54] | That’s running wild in my estimation. | 给我的感觉就是太放肆 |
[17:56] | A crime is what runs wild. | 罪犯才是真正的放肆 |
[17:57] | If this country requires a bureau such as yours, | 如果我们国家需要你这样的调查局 |
[18:00] | I question whether you are the person fit to run it. | 那我怀疑你是否适合来管理它 |
[18:02] | Well, I will not be judged by a kangaroo court of venal politicians. | 我也不想被贪官的私设法庭来审判 |
[18:06] | Your appropriation increase is denied. | 你的增加预算申请被驳回 |
[18:18] | Feed the following to Walter Winchell. | 把这些话转告华特·温切尔 |
[18:20] | Mckellar is a neanderthal, and he is on a personal vendetta to destroy me. | 麦凯勒是守旧派 他公报私仇要毁了我 |
[18:26] | We will not contest him in his committee room. | 我们不能在他的地盘上和他争辩 |
[18:27] | We will fight him on the front page. | 我们要在头版新闻上与他较量 |
[18:30] | Where is John Dillinger? | 强·迪林杰在哪儿 |
[18:41] | Agent Purvis, congratulations. | 珀维斯侦探 祝贺你 |
[18:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[18:45] | – May I ask why? – They’re ready for him. | -我能问一下为什么吗 -他们准备好采访他了 |
[18:47] | This is Henry Suydam. He is our expert in press relations. | 这是亨利·苏蒂姆 他是我们的媒体专家 |
[18:49] | Congratulations for Pretty Boy Floyd, | 恭喜你抓到了帅小子弗洛伊德 |
[18:52] | For which you have my personal gratitude. | 我个人不胜感激 |
[18:55] | Second, you are, as of this moment, | 其二 此刻恭喜你成为 |
[18:57] | The special agent in charge of the Chicago field office. | 芝加哥办事处的特工 |
[19:00] | Are you up to that task, agent Purvis? | 你能胜任吗 珀维斯特工 |
[19:02] | Absolutely, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[19:08] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 先生们 下午好 |
[19:10] | Today, I am declaring the United States of America’s first war on crime. | 今天 我宣布 美国政府反犯罪第一战打响 |
[19:17] | And I’d like to introduce | 并且我想给大家介绍 |
[19:18] | one of our finest g-men, | 我们最出色的一个联邦特工 |
[19:21] | agent Melvin Purvis. | 梅尔文·珀维斯 |
[19:22] | Agent Purvis will be in charge of the field office in chicago, | 珀维斯特工将会负责芝加哥办事处 |
[19:25] | The center of the crime wave sweeping America. | 横扫全国的犯罪中心 |
[19:28] | His task will be to | 他的任务就是 |
[19:29] | get public enemy number one, John Dillinger. | 抓住我们的头号公敌强·迪林杰 |
[19:33] | Director? Mr. Purvis? | 主管 珀维斯先生 |
[19:35] | Say a few words, would you? | 说几句好吗 |
[19:40] | Mr. Purvis, | 珀维斯先生 |
[19:41] | how did you run down Pretty Boy Floyd? | 你是如何抓住帅小子弗洛伊德的 |
[19:46] | Through an apple orchard. | 追过苹果园 |
[19:50] | Mr. Tolson, when he’s done, | 托尔森先生 等他讲完话 |
[19:51] | you tell him if he needs anything, | 你告诉他 他有任何需要 |
[19:52] | You’ll get it for him. | 你都会满足他 |
[19:55] | And tell him he may call me J.E. | 还告诉他 他可以叫我J.E |
[19:57] | Yeah, | 好的 |
[19:57] | But people say John Dillinger’s a lot smarter and a lot tougher. | 但是大家都说强·迪林杰更聪明更难抓 |
[20:00] | Well, nevertheless, we will get him. | 不管如何 我们会抓到他 |
[20:03] | what makes you so sure? | 什么让你如此自信 |
[20:04] | We have two things Dillinger does not. | 我们有两样东西迪林杰却没有 |
[20:06] | what are they? | 是什么 |
[20:08] | The bureau’s modern techniques of fighting crime scientifically | 调查局拥有反犯罪的高科技设备 |
[20:12] | And the visionary leadership | 还有J·埃德加·胡弗 |
[20:13] | Of our director, J. Edgar Hoover. | 这样有远见的主管来领导 |
[20:21] | The broad over there is looking at me. | 那边那个妞儿正在看着我 |
[20:23] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[20:25] | How you doing, Sweetheart? | 你好 亲爱的 |
[20:49] | Alvin. Good to see you. | 阿尔文 很高兴见到你 |
[20:51] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[20:53] | Homer. Pete. | 侯默 皮特 |
[20:58] | Me, Freddy and Doc are looking to snatch a fellow. | 我 弗雷迪和道可准备绑架个人 |
[21:01] | He’s a Saint Paul banker, Ed Bremer. | 是圣保罗的银行家艾迪·布雷默 |
[21:04] | We need a few more hands. | 我们需要帮手 |
[21:06] | I don’t like kidnapping. | 我不喜欢绑架 |
[21:08] | Well, robbing banks is getting tougher. | 但是抢银行越来越难了 |
[21:11] | The public don’t like kidnapping. | 民众也不喜欢绑架 |
[21:13] | Who gives a damn what the public likes? | 谁在乎他们喜欢不喜欢啊 |
[21:15] | I do. I hide out among them. | 我在乎 因为我要藏在其中 |
[21:17] | We gotta care what they think. | 他们的想法我们时刻关注 |
[21:19] | We also got a mail train we’re looking at, too. | 我们一直关注的邮政列车也到了 |
[21:22] | By the way, if somebody was to get pinched, who knows their way around? | 还有个事 如果有人被抓 怎么救出来 |
[21:27] | Syndicate lawyer named Piquett, | 一个叫皮卡特的黑社会专用律师 |
[21:29] | Louis Piquett. We all use him. | 路易斯·皮卡特 我们都找他 |
[21:32] | What’s it all about, this train? | 那列车怎么回事 |
[21:34] | Needs two or three more real right guys to stick it up. | 要两三个或更多好手抢劫 |
[21:36] | Be ready in a couple of months. | 准备了好几个月了 |
[21:39] | About $1,700,000. It’s a federal reserve shipment. | 大约170万美金 运的美联储的钱 |
[21:44] | It’s the kind of score you go away on after. | 钱多的到手以后去那里都行 |
[21:47] | Where you gonna go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[21:49] | I don’t know. Brazil, Cuba. I like varadero beach. | 没想好 巴西 古巴 我喜欢瓦拉德罗海岸 |
[21:54] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:56] | No plans. | 还没想 |
[21:58] | Yeah, well, you ought to. | 你该想想 |
[22:00] | What we’re doing won’t last forever. | 我们不可能一辈子干这个 |
[22:03] | We’re having too good a time today. | 今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[22:04] | We ain’t thinking about tomorrow. | 明日愁来明日愁 |
[22:08] | Keep me in mind on the train, would you? all right. thanks. | 列车的事情想着我 好吗 谢谢 |
[22:14] | You know how much they made | 你猜他们绑架那个酒厂小老板哈姆 |
[22:16] | taking that Hamm brewery guy? | 得了多少钱 |
[22:17] | – $100,000. – Simmer down, Homer. | -十万块 -冷静点 侯默 |
[22:19] | Come on, Fellas. Let’s go to the bar. | 伙计 走 去吧台 |
[22:22] | I got three broads convinced I own the place. | 我让那三个妞儿相信这是我的店 |
[22:25] | See you. | 回见 |
[22:30] | Is Homer staying steady enough? | 侯默做事把握吗 |
[22:32] | Homer’s fine. | 侯默不错 |
[22:35] | One rule I learned from Walter Dietrich, | 我从华特·迪特里希那儿学到一条原则 |
[22:36] | Never work with people who are desperate. | 绝对不和亡命徒共事 |
[22:38] | Yeah, well, I got a rule, too. Stay away from the women. | 我也学到一条原则 离那些女人原点儿 |
[22:45] | Without women, It’s like back in the stir. | 没了女人 这世界将回到一片混乱 |
[22:47] | That’s why they invented whores. | 所以才有了妓女 |
[22:51] | Hey, hey, Anna. | 安娜 |
[22:52] | How are you doing, big boy? | 你们好 伙计们 |
[22:54] | – Who’s this? – Veronica. | -这位是 -维罗尼卡 |
[22:56] | Veronica, Red. | 维罗尼卡 我是莱德 |
[22:57] | – Hi, Johnny. – Hey, Anna. | -强尼 -安娜 |
[23:21] | I don’t know why you gave that fellow the go-by, | 我不知道你为什么不理那家伙 |
[23:26] | But I’m awful glad you did. | 但是你这样 我很高兴 |
[23:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[23:30] | Billie Frechette. | 比莉·弗雷谢特 |
[23:34] | Can I buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯好吗 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:41] | You got a name? | 你叫什么 |
[23:47] | – Jack. – You dance, Jack? | -杰克 -跳舞吗 杰克 |
[23:51] | I don’t know how. | 我不会跳舞 |
[23:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:57] | How come you don’t know how to dance? | 你怎么能不会跳舞呢 |
[24:00] | Frechette. | 弗雷谢特 |
[24:02] | That French? | 法国姓 |
[24:04] | On my father’s side. there’s an “e” at the end. | 我爸是法国人 结尾有个E |
[24:08] | This is a two-step. | 这是跳二步 |
[24:31] | Daddy’s french. what’s on the other side? | 老爸是法国人 你妈呢 |
[24:37] | My mama’s a menominee Indian, okay? | 我妈是梅诺米尼印第安人 |
[24:41] | Most men don’t like that. | 大多男人都不喜欢 |
[24:45] | I ain’t most men. | 我和他们不一样 |
[24:46] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[24:48] | And I’ve been a dice girl, | 我在赌场做掷骰女 |
[24:50] | and I check coats at the steuben club. | 在斯杜本俱乐部存取衣服 |
[24:57] | And what do you do? | 你做什么呢 |
[25:02] | I’m catching up. | 我四处约会 |
[25:06] | Meeting somebody like you, | 与你这样的丽人相遇 |
[25:09] | Dark and beautiful, | 幽暗而美丽 |
[25:14] | Like that bird in that song. | 就像歌中的鸟 |
[25:38] | You cold? | 冷吗 |
[26:05] | What is it exactly you do for a living? | 你到底做什么工作 |
[26:09] | I’m John Dillinger. I rob banks. | 我是强·迪林杰 抢银行为生 |
[26:15] | That’s where all these people here put their money. | 这些人把钱都存进那里 |
[26:20] | Why did you tell me that? | 干嘛跟我说这些 |
[26:23] | You could have made up a story. | 你可以编个故事啊 |
[26:25] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不想对你撒慌 |
[26:28] | That’s a serious thing to say to a girl you just met. | 对你刚遇到的女孩说这些有点言重了 |
[26:31] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[26:32] | Well, I don’t know you. | 但我不了解你 |
[26:36] | I haven’t been anyplace. | 我没去过别的地方 |
[26:37] | Well, some of the places I’ve been ain’t so hot. | 我去过的地方也不刺激 |
[26:42] | Where I’m going is a whole lot better. | 要去的地方倒还不错 |
[26:45] | Want to come along? | 想一起来吗 |
[26:47] | Boy, you are in a hurry! | 你太心急了 |
[26:49] | If you were looking at what I’m looking at, you’d be in a hurry, too. | 你要是我 看到这样的美人 也会心急的 |
[26:53] | Well, | 那 |
[26:55] | It’s me they’re looking at this time. | 现在他们都在看我 |
[26:58] | You’re beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[27:00] | They’re looking at me because they’re not used to | 他们看我是因为不习惯 |
[27:02] | Having a girl in their restaurant | 穿廉价裙子的女孩 |
[27:03] | In a $3 dress. | 出现在他们餐厅 |
[27:07] | Listen, doll. | 听着 宝贝 |
[27:09] | That’s ’cause they’re all about where people come from. | 因为他们关注的都是你从何处来 |
[27:14] | The only thing that’s important is where somebody’s going. | 唯一重要的事情是要去向何方 |
[27:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去向何方 |
[27:22] | Anywhere I want. | 任何我想去的地方 |
[27:32] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[27:46] | Hey, Johnny! | 强尼 |
[27:52] | Go wait for me outside. | 到外面等我 |
[28:02] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[28:05] | Ever since I got out, I’ve been working for Frank Nitti. | 自打我出道 就为弗兰克·尼蒂干 |
[28:08] | These guys are connected to everybody all over the country now. | 他们和全国的人都有关系 |
[28:13] | He looks like a barber. | 他看着像个理发师 |
[28:27] | Phil D’andrea. | 菲尔·丹德烈亚 |
[28:29] | Every time I read about one of your bank jobs | 每次我读到你抢银行的报道 |
[28:31] | Where you give the customers back their money, you crack me up. | 你把钱还给顾客的那次 真让我笑不可遏 |
[28:36] | You need anything, ask Gilbert. | 有任何需要 找吉尔伯特 |
[28:38] | Gilbert knows how to find me. | 吉尔伯特知道怎么联系我 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:58] | – Where’d that girl go? – I don’t know, sir. | -那女孩去哪里了 -不知道 先生 |
[29:00] | She jumped in a cab and took off. | 她跳上辆马车走了 |
[29:06] | This is lowell thomas. | 我是洛厄尔·托马斯 |
[29:08] | From west virginia comes accusations | 卡耐基公司控诉在东弗吉尼亚 |
[29:09] | By the carnegie coai company of red influence | 进行罢工的美国煤矿工人 |
[29:12] | On the united mine workers’ strike. | 是受到红色左翼思潮的影响 |
[29:14] | Meanwhile, in racine, wisconsin, | 同时 在威斯康辛州的拉辛市 |
[29:16] | after raiding the american trust bank, | 头号公敌强·迪林杰 |
[29:17] | Pubiic enemy number one John Dillinger | 在抢劫了美国信托银行后 |
[29:20] | Roams the wilds pursued by the hounds of justice. | 被成群的警察追捕 亡命旷野 |
[29:23] | And in Geneva, the league of nations | 在日内瓦 国际联盟 |
[29:24] | Voted the ussr full membership. | 通过苏联成员国待遇 |
[29:26] | According to the bank teller, barbara patzke, | 据银行职员芭芭拉·帕斯基所说 |
[29:29] | This is John Dillinger’s coat. | 这是强·迪林杰的大衣 |
[29:32] | It’s made by shragge quality out of st. louis. | 圣路易斯的优质产品 |
[29:34] | Price, $35, windproof 32-ounce wool. top stitching. | 35美元 32盎司羊毛的风衣 做工精良 |
[29:40] | Thank you, agent Baum. | 谢谢 鲍姆特工 |
[29:45] | Agents in our offices across the country | 全国的特工 |
[29:48] | Are identifying every store in the united states that sold this overcoat. | 正在调查美国所有卖这种大衣的店铺 |
[29:52] | Then we will cross-reference every Dillinger associate | 然后我们就可以根据卖大衣的地点 |
[29:55] | At locales where that coat was sold. | 交叉定位所有迪林杰的同伙 |
[29:59] | He was in a place. | 他就在某处 |
[30:01] | He got cold. he bought a coat. | 觉得冷 买了一件大衣 |
[30:03] | Unless he was traveling through, | 除非他各处流窜 |
[30:06] | He was being harbored nearby. | 否则他一定藏匿在附近 |
[30:08] | If he returns, we will be there. | 如果他回来 我们就等在那里 |
[30:12] | It is by such methods that our bureau will get John Dillinger. | 通过这种方法我们能抓到强·迪林杰 |
[30:17] | Now, Doris, would you please contact | 桃瑞斯 请联系 |
[30:19] | The chicago area telephone exchange supervisors. There are six. | 芝加哥电话交换局负责人 有六个人 |
[30:23] | Request appointments for Carter Baum and myself. | 安排他们同卡特·鲍姆和我会面 |
[30:27] | Gentlemen, | 兄弟们 |
[30:29] | Shortly you will be provided thompson submachine guns, | 马上就会给你们配备汤姆森冲锋枪 |
[30:32] | bars | 勃朗宁自动步枪 |
[30:34] | And a .351 winchester semi-automatic rifle. | 351温彻斯特半自动步枪 |
[30:41] | We are pursuing hardened killers. they will be dangerous. | 我们追捕残暴的杀人犯 他们很危险 |
[30:46] | And those of you who aren’t prepared for that should go. | 有人没有准备好的话 请离开 |
[30:51] | And if you are going to go, please go now. | 如果想走 请现在就走 |
[30:58] | This is a phone call conversation | 这是27分钟前 |
[31:00] | From a car dealership from 27 minutes ago. | 一个汽车商的电话录音 |
[31:03] | Harry Berman. | 哈利·伯曼 |
[31:05] | When you drop it, leave the keys on the floorboard. | 车开回来后 把钥匙放在车底板上 |
[31:08] | – I got a desoto. – okay. | -我弄了辆德索托 -好的 |
[31:10] | Lnterior’s no good. | 林特瑞尔不太好 |
[31:12] | How did we get to Berman? | 怎么找到伯曼 |
[31:14] | Off the Dillinger coat. | 根据迪林杰的大衣 |
[31:15] | The coat was bought in cicero, illinois, | 是在伊利诺斯州西塞罗买的 |
[31:17] | A few doors down from Berman’s dealership. | 离伯曼的店几步路 |
[31:19] | Now, we know Berman. | 现在 我们了解伯曼了 |
[31:20] | He’s been supplying cars to the syndicate since Capone. | 从卡彭时代起 他就开始向黑社会提供车辆 |
[31:23] | When Dillinger bought that coat, | 迪林杰买了那衣服 |
[31:25] | He must have been at Berman’s switching cars. | 他一定是去伯曼那里换车 |
[31:27] | As soon as they call to drop the desoto, we’ll tail it. | 一旦他们换了德索托车 我们就跟踪 |
[31:30] | I want men on this around the clock. | 我要派人在这里全天蹲守 |
[31:43] | May I check your coat, sir? | 帮你取下大衣吗 先生 |
[31:44] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:48] | You ran out on me. | 你不辞而别 |
[31:49] | You left me standing on the sidewalk. | 你把我留在路边 |
[31:51] | If you’re gonna be my girl, | 要想成为我的女人 |
[31:52] | You’re gonna have to swear to me that you’ll never ever do that again. | 你得向我保证不能再那么做 |
[31:55] | – Hey, I’m not your girl. – Brown overcoat. | -我不是你的女人 -棕色大衣 |
[31:58] | And I’m not gonna say that. | 我也不会保证 |
[31:59] | – I’m waiting. – so am I. | -我等着 -我也在等呢 |
[32:01] | “I’m never gonna run out on you ever again.” say the words. | 我决不会再不辞而别 说这句话 |
[32:05] | – No. – My coat. | -不 – 我的大衣 |
[32:07] | Well, I ain’t ever gonna run out on you, and that’s a promise. | 好吧 我绝不会不辞而别 我保证 |
[32:09] | Well, I want to run out of here, so, lady. . . | 我想离开这里 女士 |
[32:29] | Hit the road, sport. Keep the tip. | 滚吧 蠢货 小费自己留着吧 |
[32:33] | You ain’t getting other people’s hats and coats no more neither. | 你不用再给别人取衣帽 |
[32:36] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[32:38] | ’cause you’re with me now. | 因为你跟着我了 |
[32:40] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我一点不了解你 |
[32:42] | I was raised on a farm in mooresville, Indiana. | 我在印第安纳州的摩斯威尔农场长大 |
[32:44] | My mama died when I was three. | 三岁时妈死了 |
[32:46] | My daddy beat the hell out of me ’cause | 我爸不要我了 |
[32:47] | He didn’t know no better way to raise me. | 因为他不知道怎么养我 |
[32:49] | I like baseball, movies, good clothes, | 我喜欢篮球 看电影 优质衣服 |
[32:52] | fast cars, whiskey and you. | 跑车 威士忌 还有你 |
[32:56] | What else you need to know? | 你还想知道点什么 |
[33:34] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:38] | You been living here long? | 你在这里住很久了吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:41] | Since yesterday. | 昨天住下的 |
[33:59] | I got you something. | 我给你个礼物 |
[35:02] | When I was a girl, | 我小的时候 |
[35:04] | We went to live on the reservation in flandreau | 我们去弗兰德鲁的保留地生活 |
[35:06] | ’cause my daddy died. | 因为我爸爸死了 |
[35:10] | In flandreau, nothing ever happened. | 在弗兰德鲁 什么事都没有 |
[35:13] | And when I was 13, | 直到我13岁 |
[35:14] | I went to live in milwaukee with my aunt lnes. | 我搬到密尔沃基市和蓝斯姨妈一起住 |
[35:19] | We had a lot of indian friends, | 交了很多印第安朋友 |
[35:23] | And we went around to churches and put on plays. | 我们去教堂表演节目 |
[35:28] | And nothing exciting ever happened there, either. | 在那儿也什么事都没有 |
[35:32] | So I haven’t been anywhere or done anything except come to Chicago | 所以除了来芝加哥试图开创自己的生活 |
[35:37] | And try to make my way. | 我哪儿都没去过 什么多没做过 |
[36:02] | You’re all packed. | 你行李都打好了 |
[36:10] | Well, baby, | 宝贝 |
[36:16] | I’m gonna take you with me. | 我要带上你走 |
[36:21] | And you’re gonna start a whole new exciting kind of life. | 你会开始一段崭新的刺激生活 |
[36:31] | And what do you want? | 那你想要什么呢 |
[36:36] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[36:41] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[36:49] | Purvis. | 珀维斯 |
[36:50] | Berman dropped the desoto at sherone apartments 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前伯曼把德索托停到谢隆公寓 |
[36:54] | Men go in and out of an apartment rented to a miss vi scott. | 男人进出一间租给薇·斯科特小姐的公寓 |
[36:59] | They carry heavy suitcases. One of them looks like Dillinger. | 他们拿着很沉的箱子 其中一个很像迪林杰 |
[37:10] | Where are your men? | 你的人在哪 |
[37:11] | In cars on Clarendon and Wilson Avenue. | 他们在车里 停在克莱伦登和威尔森大街 |
[37:13] | Blocking vehicles? the alley? | 有拦截车吗 在小巷里吗 |
[37:15] | Who has a line of sight on the desoto to you? | 谁在监视德索托 |
[37:25] | Are they aware that we are here? | 他们察觉到我们在这儿吗 |
[37:27] | Any rapid movements? | 有什么特殊举动吗 |
[37:28] | No. | 没有 |
[37:32] | Carter, | 卡特 |
[37:34] | You keep an eye on the desoto from there. | 你从那儿监视德索托 |
[37:41] | Barton, you’re with me. | 巴顿 你跟我来 |
[38:13] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[38:16] | I’m special agent Melvin Purvis, Miss Scott. | 我是特工梅尔文·珀维斯 斯科特小姐 |
[38:20] | Are you here by yourself? | 你一个人 |
[38:21] | Nnno. I’m here with my fiance. | 不是 我和我未婚夫一起 |
[38:23] | And what is your fiance’s name? | 你未婚夫叫什么 |
[38:25] | Leonard Mchenry. | 莱昂纳多·麦克亨利 |
[38:29] | May we come in? | 我们可以进去吗 |
[38:30] | Well, please. | 可以 请进 |
[38:31] | I’m perfectly safe, but come on in. | 我没事 请进 |
[38:38] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[38:40] | You have identification? | 能看下你的身份证吗 |
[38:43] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[38:44] | Honey, would you get my driver’s license? It’s in my jacket pocket. | 亲爱的 帮我拿下驾照 在我上衣口袋里 |
[38:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:50] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[38:53] | You’re. . . | 你是 |
[38:54] | You’re Melvin Purvis. right? | 你是梅尔文·珀维斯 对吧 |
[38:58] | Yeah. I seen your picture. | 是的 我见过你的照片 |
[39:01] | And what do you do for a living, Leonard? | 莱昂纳多 你做什么工作 |
[39:04] | I travel in ladies’ shoes. | 我卖女鞋 |
[39:07] | Show him, honey. | 给他看看 亲爱的 |
[39:10] | Cute, huh? | 好看吧 |
[39:15] | Well, you enjoy the rest of your dinner, Mr. Mchenry. | 祝你们用餐愉快 麦克亨利先生 |
[39:20] | – Thanks. – Good night. | -谢谢 -晚安 |
[39:30] | No one in or out. I’ll get the others. you stay here. | 不准任何人进出 我去叫其他人 你留下 |
[39:33] | You watch that door from right there. | 你在那儿盯着那扇门 |
[39:42] | Get the men from sheridan. | 从谢里登那里调些人手过来 |
[40:13] | Bureau of Investigation. What’s your name? | 我是调查局的 你叫什么 |
[40:18] | You wanna know my name? | 你想知道我的名字 |
[40:28] | Come on. | 快走 |
[40:31] | Baum, you keep an eye on the alley. | 鲍姆 盯着走廊 |
[40:45] | Barton? | 巴顿 |
[40:48] | Barton. | 巴顿 |
[41:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[41:42] | They’re headed east! | 他们朝东面去了 |
[41:44] | Who was in the blocking car? | 谁在拦截车里 |
[41:45] | That was us. | 是我们 |
[41:49] | We heard gunfire so we came here. | 我们听到枪声 所以赶来了 |
[41:54] | Who was it? Dillinger? | 谁跑了 迪林杰吗 |
[42:00] | The man we let get away wasn’t John Dillinger. | 溜走的人不是强·迪林杰 |
[42:03] | That was baby face Nelson. | 是娃娃脸尼尔森 |
[42:31] | Get on the floor! Now! Go! | 趴下 马上 快 |
[42:32] | Y’all get up against that wall. | 所有人 都靠墙站 |
[42:34] | Go on, all of you. This is a stick-up! Up! | 快点 所有人 这是抢劫 举起手 |
[42:36] | Put them up! Up! | 举起手来 举起来 |
[42:38] | Down on the floor, now! Down ! | 趴下 马上 趴下 |
[42:40] | Put them up! Come on. Put them up! | 举起手 快点 举起手 |
[42:41] | This is a stick-up! | 这是抢劫 |
[42:43] | Let’s go. Come on. Up! | 走 快点 举起手 |
[42:45] | Where I can see them, up! | 举高点 让我看见 |
[42:47] | Customers, stay calm. Don’t move. | 顾客们 冷静 别动 |
[42:51] | Hey! You! Up! | 嘿 你 举起手 |
[42:54] | Hands up! Move! Empty it! | 举起手 快点 都拿出来 |
[42:59] | John Dillinger held up a bank for $74,000 | 你让尼尔森溜走的同时 |
[43:01] | While you failed to arrest Nelson. | 强·迪林杰抢劫了一家银行七万四千元 |
[43:04] | Sir, I take full responsibility. | 长官 我愿付全责 |
[43:07] | And I would like to make a request. | 但我有个要求 |
[43:09] | That we transfer men with special qualifications | 我们要调一些有特殊才能的人 |
[43:12] | To augment the staff here in Chicago. | 加入芝加哥办事处 |
[43:14] | There are some former Texas and Oklahoma lawmen | 一些德克萨斯州和俄克拉荷马州的前警察 |
[43:16] | Currently with the bureau in Dallas. | 目前正在达拉斯办事处 |
[43:19] | I thought you understood what I’m building. | 我想你明白我建立的是什么 |
[43:22] | A modern force of professional young men of the best sort. | 是一支具备了顶尖专业人士的现代队伍 |
[43:27] | I’m afraid our type cannot get the job done. | 恐怕我们的人完成不了任务 |
[43:30] | Excuse me, I cannot hear you. | 抱歉 我听不到 |
[43:31] | Our type cannot get the job done. | 我们的人完成不了任务 |
[43:34] | I cannot hear you. | 我听不到 |
[43:37] | Our type cannot get the job done. | 我们的人完成不了任务 |
[43:41] | Without qualified help, | 如果没有专业人士的帮助 |
[43:43] | I would have to resign this appointment. | 我得辞去这项任务 |
[43:44] | Otherwise, I am leading my men to slaughter. | 否则 我就是让我的人被屠杀 |
[43:50] | Mr. Tolson will call you, Agent Purvis. | 托尔森先生会给你电话 珀维斯特工 |
[44:22] | Did he say what he looked like? | 他说他什么样了吗 |
[44:24] | Didn’t say. | 没说 |
[44:25] | You gentlemen need any help? | 先生们 需要帮助吗 |
[44:26] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢 不需要 |
[44:44] | Shine? Morning. | 擦鞋吗 早上好 |
[44:45] | – How you doing? – I’m doing all right. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[44:51] | Agent Winstead? | 温斯特德特工 |
[44:53] | – That’s right. – It’s a pleasure. | -是的 -真高兴见到你 |
[44:55] | Welcome to Chicago. | 欢迎来芝加哥 |
[44:56] | We have a lot of work to do here on Mr. Dillinger. | 关于迪林杰先生 我们还有很多要做 |
[44:59] | – Another time. – Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | -下次擦吧 -好 先生 谢谢你 先生 |
[45:01] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[45:23] | Put Johnny Patton down front on the other four tracks. | 让强尼·巴顿排在其它四道的前面 |
[45:30] | It’s hot out, right? | 外面真热 |
[45:31] | Yes, Frank. | 是的 弗兰克 |
[45:32] | Ever since those pricks shot me, I can’t get warm. | 自从那些傻瓜枪击我后 我都暖和不起来 |
[45:38] | What? | 什么 |
[45:39] | Some people from Chicago over there. | 那边有些来自芝加哥的人 |
[45:50] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[45:51] | What do you say we meet you in Tucson around the 25th? | 我们25号在图森见怎样 |
[45:53] | Okay. all right. | 好 没问题 |
[45:55] | I heard one today. Indiana paper, | 有天我听说 印第安纳报纸刊登 |
[45:57] | “Wanted, John Dillinger, dead or dead.” | 追捕强·迪林杰 就要死的 |
[46:04] | I think we wore out the midwest for a while. | 我们让中西部忙乱了一段 |
[46:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:13] | Come out to the Colonial tonight. It’s our joint. Be my guest. | 今晚来克伦尼尔 这是聚会地 欢迎光临 |
[46:17] | The best steaks in Miami. | 这有迈阿密最好的牛排 |
[46:20] | You’re not gonna take our picture, are you? | 不拍照吧 |
[46:22] | No pictures. | 不拍照 |
[46:23] | All right. We’ll be there. | 好 那我们去 |
[46:27] | Thank you for taking me on this trip. | 谢谢你带我旅行 |
[46:30] | You going somewhere, doll? Am I? | 你要去哪 美人 我吗 |
[46:33] | – No. – Don’t kid a kidder. | -没有 -别当我是小孩子 |
[46:35] | Then don’t play me for a fool. | 那就别当我是傻子 |
[46:37] | We both know I end up back | 你我都清楚 无论怎样 |
[46:39] | checking coats at the steuben club, | 我最后都会回斯图本俱乐部 |
[46:40] | One way or the other. | 继续做存取衣服的工作 |
[46:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:43] | You don’t think past today or tomorrow. | 你根本没想过过了今天或明天 |
[46:47] | And eventually, they will catch you or kill you | 最终他们会抓住你并杀了你 |
[46:49] | And I don’t want to be there when that happens. | 我不想眼看那样的事发生 |
[46:52] | Who gave you a crystal ball? | 谁让你有能力预见未知了 |
[46:54] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要 |
[46:55] | Ask Homer. | 问问侯默吧 |
[46:58] | Ask Homer what? | 问侯默什么 |
[46:59] | And his goddamn joke, “dead or dead.” | 他那该死的笑话 就要死的 |
[47:07] | You ain’t going nowhere, you hear me? | 你哪也不用去 听到了吗 |
[47:10] | I’m gonna die an old man in your arms. | 我会在你的臂弯里老死 |
[47:12] | We’re too good for them. | 我们比他们强多了 |
[47:15] | They ain’t tough enough, smart enough or fast enough. | 他们不够坚强 不够聪明 也不够敏捷 |
[47:18] | I hit any bank I want any time. | 我随时可以随便抢一家银行 |
[47:20] | They got to be at every bank all the time. | 他们却得时时刻刻看好所有的银行 |
[47:25] | That’s why we’re on top of the world. | 所以我们站在世界的顶端 |
[47:27] | Ain’t nobody lay a glove on us. | 没人能惩罚我们 |
[47:30] | No. | 不 |
[47:32] | I ain’t going nowhere. Neither are you. | 我哪也不去 你也是 |
[47:37] | What do you got to say about that? | 你说呢 |
[48:14] | Hi, folks. | 嗨 二位 |
[48:16] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[48:17] | Got a reservation for a Mr. and Mrs. Frank Sullivan. | 弗兰克·萨利文夫妇预定了一个房间 |
[48:24] | I can send up some sandwiches and beer if you like. | 如果您需要 我可以送点三明治和啤酒上去 |
[48:27] | That’d be swell. | 那太好了 |
[48:28] | Some friends of mine should be here already, | 我的朋友应该来了 |
[48:30] | A J.C. Davies and a Mr. Clark? | 一位是J·C·戴维斯 一位是克拉克先生 |
[48:33] | Out shopping, I believe. | 我想 他们一定去购物了 |
[48:35] | I’ll let them know you’re in when they get back. | 他们回来 我一定告诉他们你到了 |
[48:36] | Okey-doke. | 好吧 |
[48:40] | The elevator’s right down that way. | 电梯在那边 |
[48:42] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[49:18] | You look like you could use some company. | 你似乎需要人陪 |
[49:21] | How’s about me and my friend Prince Albert come and pay you a visit? | 我和我的小兄弟来陪你如何 |
[49:26] | Get on in here, both of you. | 来吧 你们俩一起来 |
[49:38] | Johnny! Johnny! | 强尼 强尼 |
[49:45] | Put some clothes on, miss. | 穿上衣服 小姐 |
[49:52] | What the hell happened, boys? | 到底发生什么了 小子 |
[49:54] | There was a fire in the hotel. | 酒店着火了 |
[49:59] | Firemen found our guns. They called the cops. | 救生员发现了我们的枪 于是报了警 |
[50:02] | Where they taking you? | 他们要带你去哪 |
[50:03] | We’re getting shanghaied to Ohio. | 我们被迫去俄亥俄州 |
[50:04] | Where’s Billie? | 比莉在哪儿 |
[50:15] | Your girl’s been put on a bus back to Chicago. | 你的女人应该被送回芝加哥了 |
[50:18] | We ain’t holding her. | 我们不会抓她 |
[50:41] | Right this way. | 往这走 |
[50:53] | Well, | 很好 |
[50:57] | Here’s the man who killed pretty boy Floyd. | 这人杀了帅小子弗洛伊德 |
[51:01] | Damn good thing he was pretty, | 他只是长得帅 |
[51:02] | ’cause he sure wasn’t whiz kid Floyd. | 因为他肯定不是神童弗洛伊德 |
[51:10] | Tell me something, Mr. Purvis. | 告诉我 珀维斯先生 |
[51:13] | That fellow, the one who got killed at the sherone apartments, | 在谢隆公寓被害的那个人 |
[51:19] | The newspaper said you found him alive. | 报上说 你发现他时 他还活着 |
[51:24] | It’s the eyes, ain’t it? | 是因为眼睛 对吧 |
[51:28] | They look at you right before they go. | 死前 他们会一直看着你 |
[51:34] | And then they just drift away into nothing. | 然后就游离 空洞无物了 |
[51:43] | That’ll keep you up nights. | 让你夜夜无法入眠 |
[51:47] | And what keeps you up nights, Mr. Dillinger? | 是什么让你夜夜无法入眠 迪林杰先生 |
[51:54] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[52:02] | You act like a confident man, Mr. Purvis. | 你很自信 珀维斯先生 |
[52:05] | You got a few qualities. | 你有些品质 |
[52:07] | Probably pretty good from a distance, | 远看非常好 |
[52:09] | Especially when you got the fellow outnumbered. | 特别是你的人多时 |
[52:12] | But up close, toe to toe, | 但走近了 面对面 |
[52:14] | When somebody’s about to die right here, right now, | 当有人马上要死的时候 |
[52:20] | I’m used to that. | 我习惯那场面了 |
[52:23] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[52:25] | Goodbye, Mr. Dillinger. | 再见 迪林杰先生 |
[52:28] | I’ll see you down the road. | 以后再见 |
[52:33] | No, you will not. | 你没机会了 |
[52:37] | The only way that you will leave a jail cell | 你离开牢房的唯一机会 |
[52:39] | Is when we take you out to execute you. | 就是我们送你上邢台的时候 |
[52:44] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[52:49] | You ought to get yourself another line of work, Melvin. | 你该给自己另外找份工作 梅尔文 |
[53:02] | Hey, I was just kidding. | 我刚开玩笑的 |
[53:05] | I believe I’m gonna let you boys keep me here a while. | 我会让你们的人关在这里几天 |
[53:10] | We’d like that, Johnny, but don’t get too comfortable. | 这样最好 强尼 可也别待得太舒服了 |
[53:14] | They’re moving you. | 他们准备把你转走了 |
[53:15] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[53:16] | Indiana. | 印第安纳州 |
[53:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[53:21] | I have absolutely nothing I want to do in Indiana. | 印第安纳州没有我要做的事 |
[56:09] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[56:16] | Back up, fellas. Back up. | 后退 伙计们 后退 |
[56:24] | We’ll take custody now. Take the manacles off. | 现在开始我们接管 把手铐解开 |
[56:35] | Are you glad to see Indiana again? | 回到印第安纳高兴吗 |
[56:36] | About as glad as Indiana is to see me, I suppose. | 就像印第安纳也很高兴见到我一样 |
[56:40] | Did you smuggle the guns into Indiana state penitentiary | 是你将枪支偷运入印第安纳州立监狱 |
[56:42] | For the big break of september 26th? | 造成了9月26的那次越狱吧 |
[56:44] | Right now, you’re too inquisitive, buddy. | 你太好打听了 小子 |
[56:47] | Put your arm around Dillinger. | 把胳膊搁在迪林杰肩上 |
[56:52] | hey, when was the last time you were in Mooresville? | 上次你在摩斯威尔是什么时候 |
[56:55] | Ten years ago. | 10年前 |
[56:58] | I was a wild boy, and, well, I was foolish. | 我是个野孩子 还很笨 |
[57:02] | I held up a grocery store, | 抢了一家小卖店 |
[57:03] | Which I never should have done ’cause mr. Morgan was a good man. | 我不该这么做的 因为摩根先生是个好人 |
[57:07] | And they sentenced me to 10 years in | 他们把我关在州立监狱10年 |
[57:10] | The state penitentiary for a $50 theft. | 就因为我偷了50块钱 |
[57:15] | When I was in prison, I met a lot of good fellows. | 在监狱里的时候我认识了很多好伙伴 |
[57:18] | So sure, yeah, | 毫无疑问的 |
[57:21] | I helped set up the break at Michigan city. why not? | 我帮忙做了密歇根的劫案 为什么不呢 |
[57:24] | I stick with my pals and my pals stick with me. | 我与我的朋友们合力协助 |
[57:27] | Johnny, how long does it take you to go through a bank? | 强尼 你洗劫一家银行要多久 |
[57:31] | Oh, about one minute, 40 seconds. | 大概1分40秒 |
[57:35] | Flat. | 简单无趣 |
[57:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[58:00] | Mr.Johnny, your lawyer’s here. | 强尼先生 你的律师来了 |
[58:19] | You come highly recommended by Alvin Karpis. | 阿尔文·卡皮斯极力推荐你 |
[58:23] | At the arraignment, | 传讯的时候 |
[58:26] | They’re gonna try and transfer me to the state pen. | 他们会试图把我转到州立监狱 |
[58:30] | What can you do for me? | 你能为我做什么 |
[58:32] | What’s on your mind? | 你担心什么 |
[58:36] | The electric chair. | 电椅 |
[58:50] | Your honor, | 法官阁下 |
[58:51] | Are we have an arraignment in accord with the laws of this nation | 这种传讯方式被国家法律许可 |
[58:54] | Or is the state to be permitted to incite an atmosphere of prejudice? | 还是本州合法鼓励这种非公正的气氛 |
[58:59] | The very air reeks with the bloody rancor of intolerant malice! | 这里的空气充斥着偏执的仇恨 |
[59:03] | The clanging of shackles brings to our minds | 镣铐的声音让我们想起 |
[59:06] | The dungeons of the czars, | 沙皇的地牢 |
[59:08] | Not the flag-bedecked liberty of an american courtroom. | 而不是飘扬着自由旗帜的美国法庭 |
[59:11] | I request the court to direct that those shackles be removed forthwith. | 我请求庭上立即下令去除这些镣铐 |
[59:15] | This is a very dangerous man, your honor. | 这个人非常危险 法官阁下 |
[59:17] | And I’m responsible for the safeguarding of this prisoner. | 而且我有责任看守这名囚犯 |
[59:19] | Are you a lawyer? What right do you have to address this court? | 你是律师吗 你有什么权力在法庭上讲话 |
[59:22] | All right. remove the shackles from the prisoner. | 好吧 去除犯人的镣铐 |
[59:26] | Your honor, we would like to relocate the prisoner. | 法官阁下 我们希望转移这名犯人 |
[59:30] | Only Indiana state penitentiary in michigan city | 只有在密歇根的印第安纳州立监狱 |
[59:32] | Can guarantee Dillinger will not escape. | 可以确保迪林杰不会逃脱 |
[59:35] | – Sheriff Holley? – I concur, your honor. | -豪利治安官 -我同意 法官阁下 |
[59:37] | Sheriff Holley, | 豪利治安官 |
[59:38] | I think this is a very nice jail you have right here. | 我认为你管辖的这所监狱非常好 |
[59:40] | What makes you think there’s something wrong with it? | 是什么让你认为它有问题 |
[59:42] | There’s nothing wrong with my jail. | 我的监狱毫无问题 |
[59:44] | It’s the strongest jail in Indiana. | 它是印第安纳州最森严的监狱 |
[59:45] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[59:47] | But of course, I don’t want to embarrass Mrs. Holley. | 但是 没有贬低豪利女士的意思 |
[59:50] | I appreciate she’s a woman and she’s afraid of an escape. | 我知道她是个女人 她害怕会有越狱事件 |
[59:53] | Oh, no. I’m not afraid of an escape. | 不 我不怕越狱 |
[59:55] | I can take care of John Dillinger or any other prisoner. | 我能看管好强·迪林杰或者其他囚犯 |
[1:00:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:02] | Dillinger will stay here. | 迪林杰留在这里 |
[1:00:04] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[1:00:05] | The defense will need four months to prepare itself. | 辩护需要4个月的准备时间 |
[1:00:09] | It should take 10 days. | 时间应该限定在10天内 |
[1:00:10] | To go to trial in 10 days would be a legal lynching of this lad. | 10天后审讯对这小伙子来说是合法的私刑 |
[1:00:14] | There’s a law against lynching. | 法律抵制私刑 |
[1:00:15] | There’s a law against murder! | 法律惩处杀戮 |
[1:00:16] | Then observe the law part. | 那么看看法律条文 |
[1:00:18] | Or just stand Dillinger up against a wall | 或者直接把迪林杰拉到刑场 |
[1:00:22] | And shoot him. Just shoot him. | 然后枪毙他 直接枪毙他 |
[1:00:25] | Then there’s no need to | 就没有必要把政府的钱 |
[1:00:26] | throw away the state’s money on this mockery. | 浪费在这无用的事情上 |
[1:00:28] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:00:30] | I apologize to the court. | 我向庭上道歉 |
[1:00:32] | Bob and I respect each other very much. | 鲍勃和我非常尊重彼此 |
[1:00:36] | Watch out or he’ll be putting his arm around you, too. | 当心 否则他也会搂住你的肩膀 |
[1:00:41] | Trial starts in one month on march 12th. | 审判在一个月后的3月12日开始 |
[1:00:48] | Attaboy, counselor. | 好样的 律师 |
[1:01:29] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[1:01:38] | Hey, Cahoon ! | 卡洪 |
[1:01:42] | Come here a minute. | 过来一下 |
[1:01:48] | Come on, Sam. | 帮个忙 山姆 |
[1:01:50] | You and me’s going places. | 你跟我去些地方 |
[1:01:59] | Call Bryant. | 叫布莱恩 |
[1:02:01] | Bryant? | 布莱恩 |
[1:02:15] | Call Max. | 叫麦克斯 |
[1:02:17] | I’ll kill you if I have to. Don’t think I won’t. | 如果有必要我会杀了你 别以为我不会 |
[1:02:22] | Open up! | 开门 |
[1:03:03] | I’ll plug him right here. | 我会让他听话 |
[1:03:09] | Open the gun safe. go on. open it up! | 打开枪柜 快点 打开 |
[1:03:30] | Lock up the warden. | 把看守关起来 |
[1:03:31] | That wasn’t real, was it? | 那不是真枪 对吧 |
[1:03:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:04:03] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[1:04:04] | Which one of these here cars is the fastest? | 这里哪辆车是最快的 |
[1:04:06] | That would be that Ford right there. It’s got the new v-8. | 应该是那辆福特 它有新式的八缸发动机 |
[1:04:09] | We’re gonna take that one. go on. | 我们就用那辆 走 |
[1:04:14] | That’s sheriff Lillian Holley’s personal car. | 那是莉莉安·豪利治安官的私人汽车 |
[1:04:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:05:40] | Mr. Youngblood, are we clear now? | 年轻人 没人看到我们了吧 |
[1:05:44] | We are. | 没了 |
[1:05:58] | Okay, then. | 好的 那么 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, come on, buddy. | 拜托 老兄 |
[1:06:05] | You gotta relax a little bit. just take it easy. | 你需要放松点 放松 |
[1:06:07] | Do you know the words to the last round-up? | 你知道《最后的兽群》怎么唱吗 |
[1:06:12] | Get along, little dogies | 前进 小牛 |
[1:06:14] | Get along, get along | 前进 前进 |
[1:06:16] | Get along, little dogies get along | 前进 小牛前进 |
[1:06:20] | Get along, little dogies get aiong, get along | 前进 小牛 前进 前进 |
[1:06:24] | Get along, little dogies get along | 前进 小牛前进 |
[1:06:29] | I’m a-headed for the last round-up | 我要去围捕最后的兽群 |
[1:06:34] | How did he act? was he jolly? | 他什么样 高兴吗 |
[1:06:36] | Yes. he sang part of the way. | 是的 他一路上唱着歌 |
[1:06:39] | Get along, little dogies get along, get along | 前进 小牛 前进 前进 |
[1:06:44] | While in Washington today, president Roosevelt said, | 今日在华盛顿 罗斯福总统说 |
[1:06:47] | “John Dillinger is making a mockery | 强·迪林杰在嘲弄这个国家的 |
[1:06:49] | “of the system of justice in this country.” | 司法系统 |
[1:06:52] | The passing of John J. Mcgraw, | 过世的强·J·麦克洛 |
[1:06:54] | long-time manager of the new york giants… | 长期担任纽约巨人队的主帅 |
[1:07:04] | Hello. hey, doll, it’s me. | 美女 是我 |
[1:07:07] | Look, I can’t talk long. You okay? | 听着 我不能说太久 你好吗 |
[1:07:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:10] | I heard it on the radio. How about you? | 我在收音机上听说了 你怎么样 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 我很好 |
[1:07:15] | Don’t come to chicago, Johnny. | 别来芝加哥 强尼 |
[1:07:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:07:20] | I promised I’d look after you, didn’t l? | 我保证过要照顾你 对吧 |
[1:07:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:07:23] | Well, then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那这就是我要做的 |
[1:07:26] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[1:07:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:31] | Look, I think they’re watching me. | 听着 我认为他们在监视我 |
[1:07:35] | I’m gonna come get you out of there and take care of you. | 我会过来带你离开并照顾你 |
[1:07:38] | Baby, don’t come to Chicago! | 宝贝 别来芝加哥 |
[1:07:39] | Say you know it. | 说你知道了 |
[1:07:44] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[1:07:49] | I know you will take care of me. | 我知道你会照顾我 |
[1:07:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:08:18] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[1:08:21] | She will go to him | 她会去找他 |
[1:08:24] | Or he is gonna come for her. | 或者他会去见她 |
[1:08:46] | – Say, Sport! – Mr. Johnny, you got to hold it right there. | -说 斯鲍特 -强尼先生 别过来 |
[1:08:54] | Can’t stay here no more, Mr. Johnny | 你不能再待这儿了 强尼先生 |
[1:09:00] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[1:09:01] | Sport’s only following orders. So am I. | 斯鲍特只听从命令 我也是 |
[1:09:04] | They thought you might come here. | 他们认为你可能来这儿 |
[1:09:07] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:09:10] | Talk to your pal Gilbert. | 跟你朋友吉尔伯特谈谈 |
[1:09:11] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[1:09:13] | You gotta talk to Gilbert Catena. | 你得和吉尔伯特·科迪纳谈谈 |
[1:09:28] | Come on. come on, get out of here! beat it! scram ! | 出去 出去 从这儿滚出去 滚 |
[1:09:33] | The welcome mat was not out. | 门外没有擦鞋垫 |
[1:09:34] | I kept hearing your name. now, I’m going to ask you once. | 我总是听说你的名字 现在我要问你一次 |
[1:09:38] | And I just did. | 而我刚刚问完了 |
[1:10:03] | Anybody see him come in? | 有人看到他进来了吗 |
[1:10:04] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[1:10:16] | You want to know if we’re armed? | 你想知道我们是不是带枪了 |
[1:10:18] | We’re armed. | 我们带了 |
[1:10:23] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:10:26] | Calm down. calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[1:10:30] | Hey, back to work. | 回去工作 |
[1:10:34] | What’s the deal, Phil? | 要干什么 菲尔 |
[1:10:35] | Look around. What do you see? | 看看周围 你看到什么了 |
[1:10:39] | A whole bunch of telephones. | 一大串的电话 |
[1:10:40] | You see money. | 你看见的是钱 |
[1:10:42] | Last month, there were independent wire services | 上个月 有几家独立通讯社 |
[1:10:44] | Letting bookies know | 让赌徒知道 |
[1:10:45] | who won the third race at sportsman’s park, | 谁赢了在运动员公园的第三次赛马 |
[1:10:48] | 300 of them nationwide. | 全国有300个这样的通讯社 |
[1:10:51] | Now there’s only one, ours. | 现在只有我们 |
[1:10:53] | On october 23rd, you robbed a bank in greencastle, lndiana. | 10月23号 你抢劫了印第安纳州绿堡的一家银行 |
[1:10:56] | You got away with $74,802. | 带走了74802美元 |
[1:10:59] | You thought that was a big score. | 你认为那是笔大收获 |
[1:11:01] | These phones make that every day. | 这些电话每天都能赚那么多钱 |
[1:11:03] | And it keeps getting made, day after day after day, | 并且能一天天的持续下去 |
[1:11:06] | A river of money, and it gets deeper and wider, | 一条流淌着钞票的河流 正变得更深更宽 |
[1:11:10] | Week in and week out, month in and month out, flowing right to us. | 周复一周 月复一月 不断的流向我们 |
[1:11:18] | Unless the cops come through that door. | 除非警察从那扇门闯进来 |
[1:11:20] | Which you pay them not to do. | 你用钱买通了警察不来 |
[1:11:23] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:11:25] | Unless you’re around. | 如果你在附近 |
[1:11:27] | Then they gotta come through that door no matter what. | 不管怎样他们都会闯进门来 |
[1:11:30] | What does that tell you? | 这说明了什么 |
[1:11:32] | I’m popular. | 我很出名 |
[1:11:34] | It tells us you’re bad for business. | 这说明你对生意不利 |
[1:11:37] | So the syndicate’s got a new policy. | 所以黑社会团伙订下了新政策 |
[1:11:40] | All the guys like you, Karpis, Nelson, Campbell, | 任何像你 卡皮斯 尼尔森 坎贝尔这样的家伙 |
[1:11:45] | We ain’t laundering your money or bonds no more. | 我们都不协助洗黑钱或者证券 |
[1:11:48] | You ain’t holing up in our whorehouses anymore. | 你再也不能躲在我们妓院了 |
[1:11:50] | No armorers, no doctors, | 没人修武器 没医生 |
[1:11:53] | no safe havens, no nothing. You get it? | 没有避难港 什么都没有 你明白吗 |
[1:12:02] | Personally, you need something to tide you over? | 私下问下 你需要什么来度过难关吗 |
[1:12:11] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[1:12:16] | Hamilton has a 34-year-old sister in detroit. Arrest her. | 汉密尔顿在底特律有个34岁的姐姐 逮捕她 |
[1:12:19] | Pick up all known Dillinger associates, doctors, family, | 盯上所有认识迪林杰的人 医生 家人 |
[1:12:23] | Pierpont’s mother in Indianapolis, | 皮尔庞特的妈妈在印第安纳波利斯 |
[1:12:26] | Dillinger’s family in Mooresville. | 迪林杰的家人在摩斯威尔 |
[1:12:28] | We suspect them of harboring. | 我们假设这些地方是避难港 |
[1:12:30] | But Hamilton’s family has not | 但是汉密尔顿一家这些年 |
[1:12:32] | had word from Red in years. | 没有莱德的消息 |
[1:12:33] | You convince them to get word. | 你说服他们去打听消息 |
[1:12:36] | Create informants, agent Purvis. | 要发展告密者 珀维斯特工 |
[1:12:38] | The suspects are to be interrogated vigorously, grilled, | 这些嫌疑犯要用严刑拷问 |
[1:12:41] | No obsolete motions of sentimentality. | 抛却过时的感情用事的行为 |
[1:12:44] | We are in the modern age. We are making history. | 我们在现代 我们在创造历史 |
[1:12:46] | Take direct, expedient action. | 做些直接 有效的行动 |
[1:12:48] | As they say in Italy these days, | 就像他们现在用意大利语说的那样 |
[1:12:50] | “take off the white gloves!” | “脱掉白手套” |
[1:12:52] | Do we understand each other, agent Purvis? | 我们说清楚了吗 珀维斯特工 |
[1:13:01] | These are fine young men here. What’s your name, son? | 这都是些好小伙 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[1:13:03] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[1:13:06] | G-men all over the country have picked up the gauntlet | 全国的联邦调查员开始应对 |
[1:13:09] | Flung down by the outlaws and the wanton murderers. | 亡命之徒和恣意凶手的挑衅 |
[1:13:12] | And these junior crime fighters here, | 这里年轻的打击犯罪者 |
[1:13:13] | These junior g-men, has, every one of them, | 这些年轻的联邦调查员 每一个人 |
[1:13:16] | Stopped some crime from occurring | 都阻止了一些犯罪 |
[1:13:18] | And forestalled an entry into the black book of criminal deeds. | 预防新的犯罪发生 |
[1:13:21] | Today, I am rewarding them with these medals. | 今天 我将用这些奖牌褒奖他们 |
[1:13:24] | My friend Harris here is the first. Well done, son. | 我的朋友哈里斯是第一个 干得好 孩子 |
[1:13:26] | You can size up a score like nobody’s business, tommy. | 没人能像你一样判断形势 汤米 |
[1:13:29] | You’re a good egg. | 你是个好家伙 |
[1:13:31] | But I don’t like baby face Nelson. | 不过我不喜欢娃娃脸尼尔森 |
[1:13:34] | You got Nelson all wrong, John. He thinks the world of you. | 你完全把尼尔森想错了 强 他完全忠于你 |
[1:13:39] | Hell, the whole country thinks you’re a goddamn hero. | 该死 全国人民都认为你是个英雄 |
[1:13:43] | Where’s the bank? | 银行在哪儿 |
[1:13:44] | Sioux falls. | 苏族瀑布 |
[1:13:46] | Nelson says there’s $800,000 in there. | 尼尔森说那里有80万美元 |
[1:13:49] | Says he’s got us a sweet little place to hole up | 还说可以给我们找个安乐窝 |
[1:13:51] | Till after the heat blows over. | 躲到风平浪静 |
[1:13:53] | What’s he here for? | 他在这儿干吗 |
[1:13:56] | John, we gotta all be friends, all right, or this ain’t gonna work. | 强 我们得做朋友 好吗 否则没办法成事 |
[1:14:01] | Red told you, after the bank, | 莱德 告诉你 这次抢完银行以后 |
[1:14:03] | we bust out Pierpont and Makley. | 我们要踢了皮尔庞特和麦克雷 |
[1:14:05] | It’ll take a lot of careful planning. | 这需要周密计划 |
[1:14:08] | Yeah. so? | 是啊 然后呢 |
[1:14:09] | …and pubiic enemy number one, John Dillinger. | 头号全民公敌 强·迪林杰 |
[1:14:15] | They may be sitting amongst you. | 他们可能就坐在你们中间 |
[1:14:20] | They may be in your row. | 可能就在你那一排 |
[1:14:31] | Turn to your right. | 往右看 |
[1:14:36] | And turn to your left. | 再往左看 |
[1:14:39] | If you see them, | 如果你看到他们 |
[1:14:41] | call the bureau of investigation or your local police. | 请致电调查局或者当地警局 |
[1:14:57] | After the bank, | 抢完银行以后 |
[1:14:58] | We’ll figure out if we can bust them out. okay? | 我们再考虑是否要踢掉他们 好吗 |
[1:15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:21] | “you don’t work with people you don’t know | 别和不了解的人共事 |
[1:15:23] | “and you don’t work when you’re desperate.” | 也从不孤注一掷 |
[1:15:24] | Walter dietrich. remember that? | 华特 ·迪特里希说的 记得吗 |
[1:15:27] | Walter forgot. | 华特忘记了一点 |
[1:15:29] | When you’re desperate, that’s when you got no choice. | 当你孤注一掷的时候 已经别无选择 |
[1:15:48] | I got one! | 我打死一个 |
[1:15:58] | What are you doing? get your hands up! get your hands up! | 你在干什么 举起手来 举起手来 |
[1:16:07] | Come on, sugar, let’s go. come on. | 走吧 宝贝 我们走 快点 |
[1:16:11] | Where’s all the damn money we came here for? | 我们要找的钱在哪儿 |
[1:16:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:16:22] | Open the door. what are you looking at, huh? | 开门 你看什么呢 |
[1:16:25] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[1:16:51] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[1:17:13] | John, let’s go! | 强 我们走 |
[1:17:20] | Let’s go! Get in the goddamn car! | 我们走 快他妈上车 |
[1:17:25] | Let’s go! let’s go! let’s go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:18:38] | How’d you find this place? | 你怎么找到这个地方的 |
[1:18:39] | Don’t worry. Nobody will find us. Come on. | 别担心 没人会找到我们 来吧 |
[1:18:51] | How much? | 多少 |
[1:18:53] | $46,120. | 46120块 |
[1:18:58] | That’d be less than $800,000. Am I right? | 没有8万块 我没说错吧 |
[1:19:04] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[1:19:06] | It’s $8,000 a man. | 一个人才8千块 |
[1:19:12] | Leave me my share and get out. | 把我那份留下 然后滚出去 |
[1:19:35] | We gotta cut loose from Nelson. | 我们得甩了尼尔森 |
[1:19:38] | You gotta rest up a while. | 你得歇会儿 |
[1:19:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:42] | No. If we don’t get out of here first thing in the morning, | 不 如果明早我们不逃出去 |
[1:19:46] | We’re gonna wind up dead. | 就得困死在这里 |
[1:19:47] | Only you’re gonna make it. | 你能办到才行 |
[1:19:52] | God damn it, don’t talk like that, Red. | 见鬼 别说这种话 莱德 |
[1:19:55] | No, Johnny. I got a feeling that my time is up. | 不 强尼 我觉得自己要死了 |
[1:19:58] | And when your time is up, your time’s up. | 该死的时候就得死 |
[1:20:05] | Red, | 莱德 |
[1:20:08] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[1:20:10] | Tomorrow morning, Homer, you and me will go to Reno, | 明早 侯默 你和我就去里诺 |
[1:20:16] | And everything will be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:20:37] | Give me a shot. | 给我个痛快吧 |
[1:20:38] | I’ll give you the shot | 你告诉我那帮人渣躲在哪里 |
[1:20:40] | if you tell me where the gang’s holed up. | 我就给你个痛快 |
[1:20:40] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[1:20:41] | Where’s baby face Nelson? | 娃娃脸尼尔森在哪儿 |
[1:20:42] | – I don’t know! – Where’s Dillinger? | -我不知道 -迪林杰在哪儿 |
[1:20:43] | – I wanna know where they are. – I don’t know! | -告诉我他们在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[1:20:44] | Tell me! where are they? | 告诉我 他们在哪儿 |
[1:20:46] | The bullet entered the back of his head. | 子弹射进了他的后脑 |
[1:20:48] | It’s resting over his right eye. | 卡在他的右眼 |
[1:20:50] | Do not interfere. | 别碍事 |
[1:20:51] | – Do not interfere. – His brain is swelling ! he will be dead soon ! | -别碍事 -他的大脑正在变肿 他马上就要死了 |
[1:20:53] | He’s suffering and I need to sedate him ! | 他很难受 我得给他用镇定剂 |
[1:20:55] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[1:20:56] | If you interfere, I will arrest you. | 你再碍事 我就逮捕你 |
[1:20:58] | I don’t know! please, give me a shot! oh, mother, please! | 我不知道 求你了 给我个痛快 天啊 求你了 |
[1:21:02] | – Tell me where he is! – I don’t know! | -告诉我他在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[1:21:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:21:07] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[1:21:11] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[1:21:14] | Little bohemia. Little bohemia. | 小波西米亚 小波西米亚 |
[1:21:16] | Manitowish, Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛的曼尼托维士 |
[1:21:18] | Fuck you! | 操 |
[1:21:23] | Give me a shot. | 给我个痛快 |
[1:21:38] | Little bohemia is in manitowish, wisconsin. | 小波西米亚在威斯康辛的曼尼托维士 |
[1:21:42] | Sam, you drive up. | 山姆 你开车 |
[1:23:07] | Madala and Clegg, you cut through the woods. stay in the trees. | 麦达拉和克莱格 你们穿进树林 躲在那里 |
[1:23:12] | Come up on it from the south, | 从南面包抄 |
[1:23:13] | Close enough to see if they’re in the barroom there. | 凑近看看他们是否在酒吧 |
[1:23:16] | Rice, Rorer, | 赖斯 罗勒 |
[1:23:21] | Come up on it from the north. The kitchen is there. | 从北面包抄 厨房在那边 |
[1:23:25] | You see if they’re in what is probably the dining room. | 看看他们是否在餐厅 |
[1:23:27] | You stay in the trees. | 你们留在树林里 |
[1:23:28] | – And if he sees them in there? – We go in. | -如果他看见他们在里面 -我们就进去 |
[1:23:30] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他没看见呢 |
[1:23:34] | We go in anyway. | 总之我们都要进去 |
[1:23:37] | There’s too much real estate out here. | 这里有太多房子了 |
[1:23:39] | Too many ways for him to get out, | 太多路供他逃走 |
[1:23:40] | Too few of us to block him in. | 我们人太少 没法堵住他 |
[1:23:43] | We need to blockade the roads behind us. | 我们要封锁身后的路 |
[1:23:45] | We need to wait for Cowley’s group to surround him. | 我们要等到考利的小队包围他 |
[1:23:47] | Mr. Purvis, this is not the way to do it. | 珀维斯先生 这没法做到 |
[1:23:53] | I will not risk their escaping the bureau again. | 我不会冒险再让他从调查局手里逃脱 |
[1:23:57] | You and Hurt take the northeast corner where the road turns. | 你和赫特守住路拐弯的东北角 |
[1:24:00] | Cover that and the front. Campbell, Baum, you’re with me. | 控制那里和前面 坎贝尔 鲍姆 你们跟我走 |
[1:24:11] | Thanks, but we gotta go. | 谢谢 但我们得走了 |
[1:24:12] | No, come on, stick around. Let’s have a party. | 别 来吧 再待一会儿 我们开个派对 |
[1:24:13] | – We gotta work tomorrow. – Aw, work’s for mugs. | -我们明天得工作 -笨蛋才工作呢 |
[1:24:16] | Get out of here! | 都滚吧 |
[1:24:29] | You wanna see my James Cagney? | 你想看我詹姆士·卡格尼吗 |
[1:24:31] | You wanna see my James Cagney act? huh? huh? | 你想看我詹姆士·卡格尼的表演吗 想吗 |
[1:24:33] | What do you see? what do you say? what do you know? | 你看到什么了 你说了什么 你知道什么 |
[1:24:36] | What’s your name, doll? This your wife, you dumb egg? | 你叫什么 小妞儿 这是你老婆 蠢货 |
[1:24:51] | Go. Go ahead. | 走 走吧 |
[1:25:10] | Stop that car! | 停车 |
[1:25:12] | Bureau of Investigation ! | 调查局 |
[1:25:16] | Stop that car! | 停车 |
[1:25:19] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:26:15] | Don’t shoot! get on the floor! | 别开枪 上楼 |
[1:26:28] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[1:27:19] | Go! | 走 |
[1:28:00] | Someone got out! | 有人逃走了 |
[1:28:03] | Is it Dillinger? | 是迪林杰吗 |
[1:28:04] | I think so! | 我想是 |
[1:28:07] | Baum, you drive around the woods. You flank him ! | 鲍姆 你开车去树林 从侧面夹击他 |
[1:29:43] | Go. | 去 |
[1:29:45] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:30:00] | Come on, Red, come on. come on. We’re getting out of here. | 快点 莱德 快点 快点 我们得离开这儿 |
[1:30:13] | Hey, give me the keys to that car. | 给我车钥匙 |
[1:30:42] | Have you. . . | 你有没有 |
[1:30:48] | All you bastards wear vests, | 你们这些混蛋都穿马甲 |
[1:30:49] | So I’m gonna give it to you high and I’m gonna give it to you low. | 那我就给你上面来几枪 下面来几枪 |
[1:31:09] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[1:31:15] | Who was it? Dillinger? | 谁干的 迪林杰 |
[1:31:17] | Nelson. | 尼尔森 |
[1:31:40] | Sir, there’s somebody on the road. | 长官 路上有人 |
[1:31:45] | Cowley! Did you see a car? | 考利 你看到一辆车没 |
[1:31:46] | A ford, yeah, it’s going the other way. | 一辆福特 向另一条路去了 |
[1:31:48] | Turn it around ! Madala, get in. It’s Nelson ! | 掉头 麦达拉 上车 是尼尔森 |
[1:32:06] | Get in, you dumb bastards! get in ! | 上车 你这蠢货 上车 |
[1:32:11] | Get in. come on. let’s go. come on. | 上车 快点 我们走 快点 |
[1:32:14] | Where’d you get the car? | 你在哪儿搞到的车 |
[1:32:15] | I killed a fed by the road. | 我在路上杀了一个条子 |
[1:32:21] | Faster, Sam ! | 快点 山姆 |
[1:32:34] | They’re behind us. Let them have it, Homer! | 他们在我们后面 开枪射他们 侯默 |
[1:32:41] | Steady the car, god damn it! | 稳住车 见鬼 |
[1:32:53] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:33:12] | Homer! Homer! | 侯默 侯默 |
[1:33:30] | Come on ! | 振作点 |
[1:34:13] | Have you never seen a man die before? | 你以前从来没见过死人 |
[1:34:14] | Hush up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:34:18] | You gotta let go, John. | 放弃吧 强 |
[1:34:21] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[1:34:26] | And you gotta let Billie go, too. | 你也得放弃比莉了 |
[1:34:34] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:34:37] | You’ve never let nobody down. | 你从来不抛弃任何人 |
[1:34:40] | But this time, | 但这次 |
[1:34:43] | You gotta go on. | 你得自己走了 |
[1:34:46] | You gotta let go. | 放弃吧 |
[1:35:22] | Right now, | 现在 |
[1:35:25] | All of Dillinger’s friends are dead. | 迪林杰的所有朋友都死了 |
[1:35:30] | He is out there. | 他在外面 |
[1:35:34] | He is alone. | 孤立无援 |
[1:35:37] | And there will not be a better chance to run him down. | 这是干掉他的最好机会了 |
[1:35:42] | Yeah, but he could be anywhere. | 是 但他可能在任何地方 |
[1:35:44] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[1:35:46] | But he is not anywhere, because what he wants is right here. | 但他不会在别的地方 因为他要的就在这里 |
[1:36:12] | I don’t believe in the government, | 我不赞成政府 |
[1:36:14] | And I don’t believe in the government spending all its money, | 我也不赞成政府的开销经费 |
[1:36:17] | And hence I don’t take any part of it. | 因此我不要这钱 |
[1:36:20] | And you say no, you… | 而你说不 你 |
[1:36:40] | I ought to refuse to accept the money. It’s government money. | 我应该拒收这些钱 这是政府的钱 |
[1:36:43] | I don’t believe in the government spending. | 我不赞成政府开销 |
[1:36:45] | I’m not gonna take it. | 我不会拿的 |
[1:36:51] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[1:36:53] | Still listening to the radio. | 还在听广播 |
[1:37:52] | Sir, we have questioned a source, John Probasco. | 长官 我们讯问了一个线人 强·普罗巴斯克 |
[1:37:55] | We have information that leads us to believe that they’re. . . | 得到消息 确信他们 |
[1:38:25] | But Dillinger did aid law enforcement in one way. | 但迪林杰有几分帮助了法律实施 |
[1:38:29] | He’s cited as the reason congress is | 他被作为证据 说服国会 |
[1:38:30] | Considering the first national crime bill, | 考虑第一国家犯罪法案 |
[1:38:33] | Making criminal enterprise across state lines a federal offense. | 将跨越州界的犯罪团伙视为触犯联邦法律 |
[1:38:36] | Meanwhile, in Fargo, North Dakota… | 同时 在北达科他州的法戈 |
[1:38:37] | We’re building coast-to-coast. | 我们从一个州到另一个州 |
[1:38:39] | We want it nice and quiet, | 我们想顺利低调地做事 |
[1:38:41] | and they bring this on us? | 而他们用这个对付我们 |
[1:38:42] | Frank, calm down. They rob banks. Right. | 弗兰克 冷静 他们抢劫银行 好吧 |
[1:38:46] | In one state, then another state, that’s called interstate. | 一个州到另一个州 这叫跨州作案 |
[1:38:49] | We’re coast to coast. Wake up! | 我们就是这样从一个州到一个州 醒醒吧 |
[1:38:52] | Now they can use these laws on us. | 现在他们可以把法律用在我们身上了 |
[1:39:13] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[1:39:16] | It’s 4:00 a.m. , sunday morning. what’s wrong? | 凌晨4点 周日早晨 怎么了 |
[1:39:20] | I don’t want to sleep. | 我不想睡 |
[1:39:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:39:25] | Because I want all the time we got. | 因为我想拥有所有我们共处的时间 |
[1:39:39] | What if | 如果 |
[1:39:41] | We could get out of here altogether? | 我们能一起逃出去将会怎样 |
[1:39:47] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[1:39:50] | Like cuba? | 比如古巴 |
[1:39:52] | Maybe further. | 也许更远 |
[1:39:56] | Alvin’s got this job. It’s a big job, a lot of dough. | 阿尔文找了这个活儿 一笔大买卖 很多钱 |
[1:40:02] | We could go away on it. | 我们可以用这笔钱逃走 |
[1:40:04] | We grab a pan and clipper to Caracas, | 我们坐汽艇到加拉加斯 |
[1:40:08] | Scoot on over to Rio for some fun in the sun, | 再跑到里约热内卢去晒晒太阳 |
[1:40:13] | Slide off the map. | 远走天涯海角 |
[1:40:18] | We could go dancing | 我们可以去跳舞 |
[1:40:21] | And have a lot of laughs | 找很多乐子 |
[1:40:24] | Any time we want. | 只要我们想 |
[1:40:31] | Want to take that ride with me? | 想和我一起去吗 |
[1:40:38] | Yeah, I want to take that ride with you. | 想 我想和你一起去 |
[1:41:06] | Where’s the apartment? | 公寓在哪儿 |
[1:41:07] | Oakley and Potomac. | 奥克利和伯托马克那里 |
[1:41:09] | All right, the bartender’s name is Larry Strong. | 好吧 酒保叫赖瑞·司庄 |
[1:41:12] | He’ll give you the keys. | 他会给你钥匙 |
[1:41:46] | Who brought you? How did you get here? | 谁带你来的 你怎么来的 |
[1:41:50] | A taxi. I took a taxi. | 出租车 我坐出租车来的 |
[1:42:16] | – Let’s go. let’s go, guys. come on ! – Get her outside. | -收队 收队 -押她出来 |
[1:43:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:43:40] | Where were you meeting? where were you hiding out? | 你们在哪见面 之前你们都躲哪儿 |
[1:43:42] | Answer him | 快说 |
[1:43:43] | or they’ll drop you in a black hole in cook county. | 不然他们会把你关到库克县的隔离牢房 |
[1:43:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:43:55] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[1:44:33] | Christ, look what you did. | 天 看你这鬼样 |
[1:44:38] | Where were you supposed to meet him? | 你们打算在哪里见面 |
[1:44:44] | I can’t hear you. | 回答我 |
[1:44:46] | I can’t hear you ! | 快说 |
[1:44:59] | We were supposed to meet at our apartment. | 我们约好在我们的公寓相会 |
[1:45:03] | Where? | 地址 |
[1:45:05] | On addison. | 阿迪森大厦 |
[1:45:07] | What number? | 门牌号 |
[1:45:11] | 1 1 48 one one four eight | |
[1:45:13] | When? | 时间 |
[1:45:17] | Right now. | 现在 |
[1:45:26] | Miss Roberts, can you reach agent Purvis? | 罗伯茨小姐 能联系上珀维斯探员吗 |
[1:45:28] | No. he’s on his way back from Mooresville, Indiana. | 不行 他正从印第安纳州的摩斯威尔赶回来 |
[1:45:31] | He’s going directly to cook county jail. | 他会直接去库克县监狱 |
[1:45:36] | John Dillinger’s holed up at 1148 addison. | 强·迪林杰躲在阿迪森大厦1148室 |
[1:46:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:46:24] | Way the hell away from here by now, isn’t he? | 现在他当然是远走高飞啦 |
[1:46:29] | You wanted to know where he is, you dumb flatfoot. | 你还想知道他在哪儿 你这个死蠢条子 |
[1:46:35] | Mr. Purvis, those men cannot treat a woman in this way. | 珀维斯先生 警察不能这么对待一个女性 |
[1:46:42] | You walked right past him on state street. | 其实他刚才就在那条街上 |
[1:46:46] | You were too scared to look around. | 你居然不敢四处搜查 |
[1:46:49] | He was at the curb in that black buick. | 他就在街边那辆黑色别克车里 |
[1:46:52] | You asked me how I got there, I told you I took a taxi, | 你问我怎么到那儿的 我跟你说我搭出租车 |
[1:46:55] | And you believed me? | 你居然就信了 |
[1:46:58] | He dropped me off and was waiting for me. | 其实他载我到那里 然后在车里等我 |
[1:47:01] | And you walked right past him. | 你跟他擦肩而过 |
[1:47:13] | And when my Johnny finds out how you slapped around his girl, | 还有 如果我的强尼知道你打他女人的耳光… |
[1:47:19] | You know what happens to you, fat boy? | 你猜你下场会怎样呢 肥猪 |
[1:47:31] | Uncuff her. | 解开手铐 |
[1:47:46] | Restroom is down the hall. | 洗手间在楼下 |
[1:47:56] | I can’t stand up. | 我站不起来 |
[1:48:17] | Miss Rogers. | 罗杰斯小姐 |
[1:48:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:48:36] | I’m Marty Zarkovich. | 我是马蒂·札库维奇 |
[1:48:38] | I was told to call you, Mr. Nitti. | 他们叫我给你打电话 尼蒂先生 |
[1:48:41] | I think I can get her to play ball. | 我想我可以收买她 |
[1:48:44] | Make sure. | 不要失手 |
[1:48:49] | Yes, sir, Mr. Nitti. | 请放心 尼蒂先生 |
[1:48:59] | What did they say, Anna? | 他们怎么说 安娜 |
[1:49:04] | They say they send me back to romania. | 他们说要把我遣送回罗马尼亚 |
[1:49:08] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:49:16] | Can they fix deportation? can they do that? | 他们能搞定驱逐令 能吗 |
[1:49:20] | These guys can fix anything. | 这帮人啥都能搞得定 |
[1:49:32] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:50:00] | I want guarantee. | 我要保证书 |
[1:50:03] | If you aid us in apprehending John Dillinger, | 如果你帮助我们逮捕强·迪林杰 |
[1:50:07] | I give you my word | 我向你保证 |
[1:50:09] | I will do everything I can to influence bureau of lmmigration | 我会尽我一切所能去说服移民局 |
[1:50:12] | To let you stay in america. | 让你继续留在美国 |
[1:50:13] | Not enough. | 这样不够 |
[1:50:16] | Well, that’s all there is. | 就是这样 |
[1:50:18] | I want guarantee. | 我要保证书 |
[1:50:21] | Well, you’re not gonna get one. | 好吧 那你就不要指望了 |
[1:50:25] | I think you did this. | 我觉得就是你动的手脚 |
[1:50:26] | I think you told Immigration to pick me up and send me back to romania. | 你让移民局抓我 然后把我遣送回罗马尼亚 |
[1:50:32] | How do you socialize with him? | 你们在一起会做什么 |
[1:50:38] | We go out. | 我们出去玩 |
[1:50:41] | Maybe tomorrow night. Maybe not. | 可能明晚出去 也可能不去 |
[1:50:45] | Maybe in a week, a month. | 可能这周或这个月内会出去 |
[1:50:47] | Maybe never. | 也可能永远都不去 |
[1:50:51] | I will not guarantee what Immigration will do, | 我不能保证移民局会怎样做 |
[1:50:54] | But I can guarantee what I will do. | 但我可以保证我会怎样做 |
[1:50:57] | If you do not cooperate, | 你不合作的话… |
[1:51:00] | You will be on a boat out of this country in 48 hours. | 48小时内会有船送你出境 |
[1:51:04] | Do not play games with me. | 所以别跟我玩花样 |
[1:51:13] | Who is “we”? | 我们都有谁 |
[1:51:16] | Me, him, polly hamilton, one of my girls. | 我 他 波莉·汉密尔顿 就是我女儿 |
[1:51:22] | How will we know? | 什么时候通知我们 |
[1:51:25] | I call you on the day when I know. | 我哪天知道就哪天打电话给你 |
[1:51:53] | Did you get in there? did you see her? | 进去了吗 见到她没 |
[1:51:54] | Yes, I did. | 见到了 |
[1:51:56] | She palmed me this note. | 她塞给我这张便条 |
[1:52:04] | 亲爱的强 别试图劫狱救我 我在这里很好 两年的时间不是很长 | |
[1:52:14] | She told me what it said. | 她跟我说过上边写了啥 |
[1:52:16] | That’s good advice. | 是个好建议 |
[1:52:21] | What are you doing here? | 你留在这干嘛 |
[1:52:26] | Meeting people. | 见见朋友 |
[1:52:43] | On Tuesday, | 周二 |
[1:52:44] | it’ll carry the payrolls for seven factories around rockford. | 火车会载着罗克福德的七家工厂员工工资 |
[1:52:46] | There’s two ways in, two ways out. | 一共两个入口 两个出口 |
[1:52:48] | Doc cuts the telephone lines five minutes before. | 道可提前5分钟剪断电话线 |
[1:52:51] | Train arrives, you and I go in strong. | 车一到 你跟我就冲进去 |
[1:52:53] | Harry handles the door and the safe. | 哈利负责开门跟开保险柜 |
[1:52:55] | Jimmy and Freddy drive. | 吉米和弗雷迪负责开车 |
[1:53:00] | What do you figure? | 知道有多少钱么 |
[1:53:01] | About $1 ,500,000 to $1 ,700,000. | 大概有150万到170万 |
[1:53:05] | $300,000 each. | 每人分个30万 |
[1:53:07] | – Holy cow. – Yeah. | -肥羊 -没错 |
[1:53:10] | We pull this Tuesday, I’m gone Wednesday. | 我们周二动手 周三我就走了 |
[1:53:13] | Yeah. where? cuba? | 去哪儿 古巴 |
[1:53:15] | No. | 不是 |
[1:53:17] | No. where I go, I’m gonna have to go a lot farther than cuba. | 去一个比古巴还远的地方 |
[1:53:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:53:33] | Hi, Jimmy. | 你好吗 吉米 |
[1:53:34] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[1:53:35] | Polly, Jimmy’s back! | 波莉 吉米回来啦 |
[1:53:54] | I tell you what, doll. | 宝贝 话说… |
[1:53:56] | How about you, Polly and me go out to a movie tonight? | 不如你 波莉还有我今晚一起去看电影 |
[1:53:59] | Get in some refrigeration. | 去有冷气的地方 |
[1:54:01] | Where do you want to go? | 你想上哪儿看呢 |
[1:54:03] | Maybe the marbro or the biograph. | 去马氏兄弟或者百图电影 |
[1:54:07] | Jimmy’s taking us to the picture show. | 吉米要带我们去看电影呢 |
[1:54:10] | I’ll go to the store later and make fried chicken for dinner. | 那我等会儿去商店 做些炸鸡当晚餐 |
[1:54:13] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:54:14] | Streetcar. | 搭电车 |
[1:54:16] | I gotta go downtown to get my waitressing license. | 我要去市区拿我的侍应生执照 |
[1:54:19] | Hang on a minute. I’ll take you. It’s too damn hot in here. | 等会 我载你去 屋子里太他妈热了 |
[1:54:24] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[1:54:41] | Mr. Purvis. Anna Sage. | 珀维斯先生 安娜·塞奇打来的 |
[1:54:46] | Afternoon, Miss Sage. | 午安 塞奇小姐 |
[1:54:56] | It is tonight! | 今晚行动 |
[1:54:57] | Anna sage will be with him | 安娜·塞奇会跟他在一起 |
[1:54:59] | And will wear a white blouse over an orange skirt. | 她会穿一件橙色裙子 白色外套 |
[1:55:02] | That is how we will know it is him. | 我们凭这个认出他 |
[1:55:05] | He may have changed his appearance. | 他可能会易容 |
[1:55:07] | And we have not learned if he will go to the marbro | 我们还不知道他会去马氏兄弟 |
[1:55:09] | or the biograph. | 还是去百图电影 |
[1:55:10] | – Two theaters? – That’s right. | -两家电影院 -没错 |
[1:55:12] | What’s playing? | 上映什么 |
[1:55:14] | Excuse me? | 恩 |
[1:55:15] | What’s playing at the marbro? what’s playing at the biograph? | 马氏兄弟上映什么 百图电影上映什么 |
[1:55:21] | A shirley temple movie called little miss marker is at the marbro. | 马氏兄弟播秀兰·邓波儿演的小麻烦 |
[1:55:25] | The biograph is playing a gangster picture | 百图电影在播一警匪片 |
[1:55:27] | Starring clark gable, manhattan melodrama. | 大腕克拉克·盖博演的男人世界 |
[1:55:31] | John Dillinger ain’t going to | 强·迪林杰肯定不会去看 |
[1:55:32] | a shirley temple movie. | 秀兰·邓波儿的电影 |
[1:55:34] | Sergeants Zarkovich and O’neill, from the east chicago police department, | 芝加哥东区警署的札库维奇和奥尼尔警官 |
[1:55:38] | And agent Winstead will be at the biograph, as will I. | 还有温斯特德探员盯守百图电影 我也是 |
[1:55:41] | Now, virgil peterson, | 然后维吉尔·皮特森 |
[1:55:43] | you will coordinate the marbro. | 你在马氏兄弟协调指挥 |
[1:55:44] | He will be armed and extremely dangerous. | 记住 他有枪 而且极度危险 |
[1:55:52] | Is that it? | 就到这里 |
[1:55:53] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:55:54] | – I’ll be right back. – hold on. | -我很快回来 -等下 |
[1:56:01] | I’ll go in with you. | 我跟你一起进去 |
[1:56:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:56:09] | It might take 10 minutes. | 这大概需要10分钟 |
[1:56:11] | I’ll meet you outside. | 等会外头见 |
[1:58:11] | I’d like to see babe take one more swing this season. | 希望这赛季还能见他再来个侧旋球 |
[1:58:17] | But his leg is pretty sore. | 但是他腿伤未愈 |
[1:58:19] | He takes a bit of batting practice, but not very much. | 目前只能进行少量击球练习 |
[1:58:26] | What’s the score? | 现在比分多少 |
[1:58:29] | Cubs, 3-2, top of the 7th. | 小熊队领先 3比2 排名第七 |
[1:58:31] | …that’s why he’s out of today’s game. | 所以他缺席了今天的比赛 |
[1:58:33] | The pitch is high. ball one. | 第一球 投了个高球 |
[1:58:36] | Broaca, the batter leading off for the yankees, | 现在是布罗阿卡 扬基队第一击球手 |
[1:58:41] | Did not see the ball very well. | 看不清球 |
[1:58:45] | What’s going on? | 有什么动静 |
[1:58:50] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[1:58:59] | They haven’t shown up at the marbro. | 他们还没在马氏兄弟出现 |
[2:00:36] | – Blackie! – Jim! | -布莱奇 -吉姆 |
[2:00:37] | Well, you old son of a gun! | 你个老混蛋 |
[2:00:38] | I say, you’re looking swell, jim. | 看起来混得不错嘛 吉姆 |
[2:00:40] | Let’s get a load of this dempsey-firpo binge, shall we? | 一起去看拳击赛 怎样 |
[2:00:42] | Yeah, yeah. But when will we get together again? | 好啊 但我们何时再碰头呢 |
[2:00:43] | gee, it’s been weeks! | 天 这多久没一起玩了 |
[2:00:45] | Well, what about tomorrow night? saturday? | 明晚怎样 周六 |
[2:00:47] | I will light my cigar when he’s coming out. | 他出来的时候 我就点烟 |
[2:00:50] | Zarkovich, o’neill, you and your men | 札库维奇 奥尼尔 你跟你手下 |
[2:00:54] | Take the hat store right across from the theater. | 守在电影院右边的帽子店 |
[2:00:57] | Smith, suran, clegg, take two agents, | 史密斯 苏然 克莱格带两探员 |
[2:01:00] | you cover the rear alley. | 守着后边的小巷 |
[2:01:02] | And Rorer and Rice, you stay in the car with Reinecke to the north. | 洛尔 赖斯 你们跟赖内克待在北面的车里头 |
[2:01:06] | Clarence and I are gonna be in the doorway | 克拉伦斯跟我会在门道那里 |
[2:01:08] | 30 feet south of the theater entrance. | 大约是电影院出口往南30英尺处 |
[2:01:11] | Gerry, you’re in the tan sedan just to the north of the entrance. | 盖瑞你就守在出门北面的褐色小轿车里 |
[2:01:14] | In case he walks north? | 以防他向北逃走 |
[2:01:16] | He ain’t gonna walk north, Mr. Purvis. | 珀维斯先生 他不会往北走的 |
[2:01:18] | He’s gonna head south, cut through the alley back to her place. | 他会往南走 穿过马路 回她家去 |
[2:01:34] | Hello, Gallagher. | 你好 加拉格尔 |
[2:01:36] | Hello, Snow. | 你好 斯诺 |
[2:01:37] | Must be something pretty important, | 比赛到一半把我叫这儿来 |
[2:01:38] | Getting me in here in the middle of the game. | 你应该有很重要的事要找我 |
[2:01:40] | What do you want? | 找我啥事 |
[2:01:42] | I want to do a little favor for a friend. | 帮我朋友一个小忙 |
[2:02:04] | You’re the governor. you can save his life. | 你是当官的 你能救他的命 |
[2:02:09] | He’s guilty. The jury says so. | 陪审团裁定他有罪 |
[2:02:33] | Goodbye, Blackie. | 再见 布莱奇 |
[2:03:01] | Goodbye, jim. | 再见 吉姆 |
[2:03:02] | I can’t help it, blackie. | 我受不了了 布莱奇 |
[2:03:04] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不能看着你死 |
[2:03:06] | I’ve got to commute you. | 我要为你争取减刑 |
[2:03:08] | You think you’re doing me a favor | 你觉得把我关在那个肮脏的牢里… |
[2:03:10] | By keeping me locked up in this filthy trap for the rest of my life? | 关一辈子就是在帮我吗 |
[2:03:12] | No, thanks. come on, warden, let’s go. | 好意心领了 看守 咱们走 |
[2:03:41] | So long, blackie. | 永别了 布莱奇 |
[2:03:44] | Kid, keep your chin up and your nose clean. | 小子 笑一笑 把鼻涕擦擦 |
[2:03:50] | Die the way you lived, | 潇洒活着 痛快死去 |
[2:03:52] | all of a sudden, that’s the way to go. | 只是突然到了离开的时间 |
[2:03:53] | Don’t drag it out. | 没什么好拖延的 |
[2:03:55] | Living like that doesn’t mean a thing. | 苟且偷生不算活着 |
[2:07:14] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[2:07:18] | I couldn’t hear him. | 我听不清 |
[2:07:31] | You take care of this. I need to go call washington. | 剩下的事你来处理 我向华盛顿总部报告下 |
[2:09:05] | How are you doing, Billie? | 你好 比莉 |
[2:09:11] | I’m special agent Winstead. | 我是特工温斯特德 |
[2:09:17] | If you’ve come here to ask me more damn questions. . . | 如果你是来问无聊问题的… |
[2:09:20] | “where’s this one or that one?” | 比如路人甲在哪 路人乙在哪 |
[2:09:23] | I didn’t come here for you to tell me something. | 我不是让你告诉我什么 |
[2:09:26] | I came here to tell you something. | 我来是有事告诉你 |
[2:09:39] | They say you’re the man who shot him. | 警察说就是你开枪杀死他的 |
[2:09:44] | That’s right. One of them. | 没错 我也是个警察 |
[2:09:48] | So why are you coming here to see me? | 那你来这做什么 |
[2:09:52] | To see the damage you’ve done? | 看我有多惨 |
[2:09:57] | No. | 不 |
[2:10:01] | I came here because he asked me to. | 我来 是因为他托我来 |
[2:10:08] | When he went down, he said something. | 他倒下的时候 他说了些话 |
[2:10:12] | I put my ear next to his mouth, | 我趴在他的嘴边听他说 |
[2:10:15] | And what I think he said was this. | 我认为他说的话是这样的 |
[2:10:19] | He said, | 他说 |
[2:10:21] | “tell Billie for me, | 帮我跟比莉说 |
[2:10:24] | “‘bye-bye, blackbird.” | 永别了 小黑鸟 |