英文名称:The Change Up
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 【本片含有大量露骨对白,已尽量做低调处理,请有选择的观看!】 | |
[00:30] | 请尊重个人劳动,任何组织和个人转载,修改请注明出处! | |
[01:11] | Your turn. | 这次该你去了 |
[01:16] | oh, fuck. | 要命了 |
[01:29] | Okay, I’m awake. | 好吧,我去搞定 |
[01:39] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[01:43] | You guys are up a little early today, huh. | 你们今天起的比较早啊,嗯? |
[01:46] | Did we have some nightmares or something? | 有没有做噩梦啊尿床啊什么的? |
[01:51] | Let’s see what you made for daddy. | 看看给宝宝准备了什么好东西 |
[01:53] | Let’s see. | 看看噢 |
[01:55] | (原来是便便) | |
[01:56] | I wouldn’t like to sleep with that in my pants, either. | 我可不愿意留一裤裆这东东睡觉 |
[02:00] | But it did happen once in college. | 不过你爸我确实上大学时候干过一次这事 |
[02:04] | Can you leave that bottle alone, honey? | 宝贝儿,把瓶子放下好吗? |
[02:06] | Can you put it down? | 放手好吗? |
[02:09] | Honey… Sarah… | 宝贝儿 |
[02:11] | No, no! Sweetheart! | 不要啊我的心肝儿! |
[02:13] | Damn. | 顶你个肺的 |
[02:15] | I know. I’ll have you back in your warm little bed in one second. | 好好,马上把你放回温暖的小床上噢 |
[02:20] | Here you go. Back to bed, sweetheart. | 好咯,乖乖回床上,小宝宝 |
[02:22] | You got a fresh, dry diapy. | 现在换上了又干又爽的小尿布 |
[02:26] | Peter, please! | 儿子你。。。。 |
[02:28] | Buddy, we talked about the head thing. | 小子,我们说好的不能这么自残的 |
[02:32] | (不得不插一句,这傻小子太恐怖了吧!) | |
[02:33] | Let me get you all hooked up. | 让爸爸给你把尿布扣上 |
[02:38] | Hang on, don’t fall. | 坚持一下,别掉下来噢 |
[02:41] | (注意!) | |
[02:48] | (重口味的来了!) | |
[02:49] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[02:53] | Peter… Oh. | |
[02:56] | (我要吐了!) | |
[02:59] | (你们呢?) | |
[03:09] | Okay. A little something for daddy. | 好了,让老爸歇会儿 |
[03:23] | 互换身份 | |
[03:39] | Good morning, Lockwood. | 早上好LOCKWOOD |
[03:40] | Good morning, Mr. Steel. | 早上好,STEEL先生 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | How are the kids? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[03:45] | Oh, they’re terrific. Just terrific. | 嗯,都很好,非常捧 |
[03:47] | Children are such a joy. | 孩子们是快乐的源泉 |
[03:48] | Yes, absolutely. Always. | 必须的,绝对是 |
[03:50] | Any word on the Amalgamated merger? | 关于公司合并的问题考虑的怎么样了 |
[03:52] | That’s all but signed. | 有利有弊吧 |
[03:53] | And just in time for your partner review, no less. | 马上要给股东们做个汇报 |
[03:56] | Really? Oh, I hadn’t noticed. | 真的?我没收到通知啊 |
[03:59] | I look forward to having your antic sense of humor | 我期待着你为股东们来个印象深刻的 |
[04:01] | in the partner suite, Lockwood. | 表演啊,LOCKWOOD |
[04:03] | It can get a touch dry up there. | 你可以让他们黔驴技穷的 |
[04:05] | Thank you so much. Hmm. | 谢谢领导。 么的四! |
[04:07] | But a Double Windsor? | 要知道这相当于高尚演出 |
[04:09] | Come on, son. This is not the dog track. | 知道吗,小伙子,咱这儿不是赛狗呢 |
[04:12] | No. Yes. | 不,不会的 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | |
[04:14] | Absolutely not. Thank you. | 绝对不会。那很好 |
[04:16] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[04:17] | Seriously,Dave, this isn’t the dog track. | 说真的DAVE,这不是赛狗场噢 |
[04:19] | Yeah. Good morning, Sabrina. | 当然,早上好SABRINA |
[04:21] | Last week he told me my shoes were dangerously Italian. | 上星期他不说我的鞋是山寨意大利货呢 |
[04:24] | what? | 不会吧? |
[04:25] | My turn with the Amalgamated files? | 给我的有关合并案的文件? |
[04:27] | Yeah, I adjusted the WACC to reflect the new monthly projections, | 是的,我把每月的平均资金成本这部分进行了调整 |
[04:29] | and I pre-negotiated articles 23 through 29. | 就在谈判条款23-29条这里 |
[04:33] | Okay. | |
[04:34] | I like the way you had it before, by the way. | 我希望你能先看看 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢! |
[04:45] | (水平不济,以上蒙的) | |
[04:52] | Good morning, Patricia. | 早上好,PATRICIA |
[04:58] | Hello. MITCH: Penis, shit, vagina, cock, wolf pussies. | 你好。 大JB,小BB,ED哥,湿湿妹。。。 |
[05:01] | Mitch. I’m at work. | MITCH,哥在公司呢! |
[05:03] | Did I get you? Yeah. You sure did. | 被我打败了吧? 是的,你牛X! |
[05:05] | You got me on speakerphone? Yep. | 你刚刚用的免提吧?是啊 |
[05:06] | Did the secretary hear? | 你那个秘书听到了吗? |
[05:07] | Yes, the secretary heard. She heard it all. | 是,听到了,全TMD听到了 |
[05:10] | That’s awesome. | 哥们儿爽了! |
[05:11] | Not really. How stoned are you right now? | 坑爹呢!你一大早的就喝多啦? |
[05:13] | I’ve taken some weed. | 哥刚刚HIGH了一下 |
[05:14] | Have you? Mmm-hmm. | 是吗?嗯哼 |
[05:15] | Do you know what time it is? Mmm-mmm. | 你知道现在是几点啊?知道 |
[05:17] | It’s like 9:00. | 好象是早上9点么 |
[05:19] | Holy fuck-knuckles. | 我勒个去 |
[05:20] | Guess what I’m looking at right now. A bong? | 你猜我看到什么了? 闹钟? |
[05:23] | No, I found a futon on the street last night. | 错,我昨晚上买了个日式床垫 |
[05:25] | I sort of had to fight a bum for it. He was so thin. | 我忽悠人家说是个垃圾货,Y卖家几乎崩溃了 |
[05:29] | And it also came with this vintage Navajo pony blanket… | 其实这个比那种印弟安小马短毛毯一点不差 |
[05:31] | So I think that’s pretty much a win for me. | 哥绝对赚到了! |
[05:33] | Mitch, you know the adults are about to fire up a work day. | MITCH,你要知道做为一个成年人,是要努力工作地 |
[05:35] | I know, I just miss you, dude, that’s all. I miss you, too. | 我知道,这不是想你Y了么。行行,我也想你 |
[05:38] | We’ve been super best buddies since third grade. | 我们从三年级开始就是最好的兄弟了哎 |
[05:40] | I haven’t seen you in forever. | 可是我老是见不着你 |
[05:41] | Oh, I’ve been swamped. | 嗯,我都要累挂了 |
[05:43] | We’re sleep-training the twins, | 我们家有对儿双胞胎 |
[05:44] | and I just haven’t had a moment to breathe. | 你知道么,连喘口气的时间都没有 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry, man. I’m just super-excited to see you. | 同情你,不过我很想见见你 |
[05:47] | We are still on for tonight, right? | 我们的兄弟之夜你记的吧? |
[05:50] | David? Yep. | |
[05:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. For the thingy. | 是是是,必须的 |
[05:55] | Braves-Marlins. Please don’t tell me that you forgot. | 大胆儿旗鱼酒吧。别告诉我你忘了噢 |
[05:58] | Didn’t forget. | 当然没有 |
[05:59] | What time are you going to pick me up? | 那你几点来接我啊? |
[06:00] | Don’t you bail on me, David. | 你小子不准放我鸽子 |
[06:02] | I am not going to bail. | 绝对不会 |
[06:03] | If you bail on me, I’m going to literally eye-rape you. | 你要是敢放我鸽子,我就意淫你! |
[06:05] | I got it. | 收到! |
[06:07] | I will actually place myself inside your ocular… Oh! | 我绝对让你过目难忘!挖草! |
[06:11] | It’s my dad. | 我老爹来鸟! |
[06:12] | Mitch Planko, Sr. making a rare appearance. | MITCH,打扮的性感点 |
[06:14] | This guy fucking hates me. | 这家伙对我没啥好感 |
[06:16] | I’ll pick you up at 6:00. Got it. | 我晚上6点去接你。好的 |
[06:18] | Kirk out. | 收线 |
[06:21] | Dad. | 老爸! |
[06:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来揍啥 ? |
[06:24] | Oh, I just came by to tell you | 嗯,我是过来告诉你 |
[06:26] | how incredibly proud of you I am, son. | 你老子是多么的为你自豪 |
[06:29] | I’m pretty baked right now, | 我现在酒还没醒呢 |
[06:31] | but I think you’re being sarcastic. | 但是我依然知道你是来挖苦我的 |
[06:33] | Right? | 是不? |
[06:34] | No, dropping out of high school | 不是噢,为了当个神马的演员而退学 |
[06:35] | to be an actor was a great decision. | 是需要很大的勇气的 |
[06:37] | I saw you in that commercial for meat, incidentally. | 当然了,我发现你是这产业的重要组成部分 |
[06:40] | That was the most brilliant portrayal of baloney I have ever seen. | 这是我见过的最胡扯八道的说法了 |
[06:43] | Why are you here? | 你倒底来干吗的啊? |
[06:44] | Just came by to see if you’d like to have some breakfast. | 我是来蹭你个早饭吃的 |
[06:47] | I can’t. I got a super-duper important conference call in 10 minutes. | 那不行,我10点钟有个巨鸟的电话会议。 |
[06:50] | You don’t have a job. You don’t have any hair. | 你是个社会闲散人员!你还是个大光头呢! |
[06:52] | Right. | 倒也是。 |
[06:54] | Well, then I’ll just say it here. | 好吧,我郑重的告诉你 |
[06:56] | I’m getting married again, | 你爹我又要婚了 |
[06:58] | and I’d like you to come to the wedding. | 我希望你能参加我的婚礼。 |
[07:03] | When’s the wedding? Next Saturday. | 什么时候?下周六 |
[07:06] | My betrothed, Pamela, would like you | 你后妈,PAMELA |
[07:08] | to be there to say a few words. | 她希望你能去说几句过年话给咱听听 |
[07:11] | I’ll catch the next one. | 行,我去 |
[07:13] | Yeah, right. Okay, well, then I’d better get home | 嗯,好,那我回家去了 |
[07:18] | and boil my shoes. | 把我的鞋蒸了(啊?阿胶?) |
[07:21] | Great visiting. You, too. | 谢谢到访。 |
[07:28] | Good. | |
[07:36] | And the baby-eating monster | 突然,大嘴宝宝怪 |
[07:38] | rises from the deep! | 出现了! |
[07:44] | Hey, Daddy, which one do you like better? | 老爸,你看你喜欢哪一个? |
[07:47] | The southern monarch or the many-spotted skipperling? | 帝王蝶,还是斑点蝶? |
[07:49] | I am a many-spotted skipperling man, all the way. | 我一直喜欢斑点蝶 |
[07:53] | The monarch is just a glorified moth, don’t you think? | 帝王蝶看上去就是个超级大蛾子,你说呢 |
[07:56] | Yes. I tend to agree. | 是的,我基本同意 |
[07:59] | Hi, Mom! Hi! | |
[08:02] | What a bad, bad day. | 噢,这个坏爸爸 |
[08:03] | Hi. | |
[08:04] | The zoning board shut us down for the millionth time. | 咱被区政府拒绝了N多次了 |
[08:08] | Dr. Klein lost the twins’ immunization records. | 因为KLEIN把咱们孩子的免疫证给搞丢了 |
[08:11] | And Cara got bullied in ballet class again. | 还有,CARA在芭蕾舞班又调皮了 |
[08:13] | Did you tell Daddy? | 你和爸爸坦白过了吗? |
[08:14] | Nicolette Peters keeps knocking me over during the battement gliss. | NICO PETERS 在训练的时候给我捣乱 |
[08:18] | Oh, I’m sorry, sugarbug. Are you okay? | 可怜的娃儿,你没事吧? |
[08:21] | We just need to keep striving for verbal resolution. | 我们要争取我们的权利! |
[08:25] | Yeah, yeah. Verbal resolution, sweetheart. | 是是,合法权益,老婆 |
[08:28] | So where do you want to do this tonight? | 那你今天晚上没其他事了吗 |
[08:30] | Do what? | 什么意思? |
[08:32] | Dialogue Night. | 辅导日 |
[08:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊! |
[08:36] | Honey… | 亲爱的我。。。 |
[08:37] | Don’t even say that. | 不要说你。。。。 |
[08:39] | I’m so sorry. I suck. | 真对不起,我错了 |
[08:43] | Dr. Tillman said just once a week, for one hour. | 可是TILLMAN医生一周只有一小时时间 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:47] | That was three months ago. | 三个月前就订好的 |
[08:49] | I know. I heard her. | 我知道,我听她说过 |
[08:50] | And I want to sit and talk with you for an hour | 而且我确实想和你坐下来好好的交流一个小时 |
[08:53] | more than once a week, but tonight, I cannot. | 不用说一星期一次了。。不过今天。。我真的不行 |
[08:56] | Why? What are you doing? | 什么?你要干什么去? |
[08:57] | I promised Mitch I would sit and watch | 我答应过MITCH |
[08:59] | a game with him tonight, and… | 一起看球赛的 |
[09:00] | What? | 什么! |
[09:01] | Can we please just slide the Dialogue Night again? | 我们能不能另预约对话日? |
[09:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我真不是故意的 |
[09:08] | I can do Monday night. | 那就周一晚上吧 |
[09:10] | Thank you. | 太好了 |
[09:12] | He’s early. | 他来早了 |
[09:13] | Yeah, you’d be early, too, | 是的,换了是你整天吃鹰嘴豆,打飞机 |
[09:14] | if all you did all day was eat hummus and masturbate. | 你也得早来 |
[09:17] | What’s hummus? | 什么是鹰嘴豆啊? |
[09:18] | That is a Mediterranean spread, honey. | 一种生长在地中海附近的植物 |
[09:21] | What’s master-ate? | 那什么是打–飞机? |
[09:22] | It’s a cracker. | 一种饼干 |
[09:25] | Oh, hey, Mitch. Your hair looks good. | 嘿MITCH.头发做的不错啊 |
[09:27] | Thanks. | |
[09:28] | Yeah, I had to cut it for a fucking tampon commercial. | 是。为了个卫生棉广告剪成这样的 |
[09:31] | Uncle Mitch! | MITCH叔叔! |
[09:32] | How’s my favorite ballerina doing? | 这不是我最爱的小芭蕾舞家吗 |
[09:35] | Hi, Uncle Mitch. Hi! Wow! | |
[09:37] | Gosh, you’re so light. Are you dieting? | 天那,你怎么这么轻撒?你减肥呢? |
[09:40] | Do you want to come to my dance recital? | 你想不想去看我的表演? |
[09:42] | Oh! | |
[09:43] | No, honey. | 不行,亲 |
[09:45] | The only style of dancing that Uncle Mitch likes | 你MITCH叔叔只喜欢一种舞蹈 |
[09:47] | involves a big, shiny pole, and a broken woman with daddy issues. | 地方很大,有光滑的柱子,还有被爸爸们撕破衣服的阿姨 |
[09:52] | Yeah, story time is over. | 好了,故事时间结束 |
[09:53] | Go fix your hair. | 去整理下头发 |
[09:55] | Ow. | |
[09:57] | Mmm, smells good in here, Jame. | 闻上去很香啊JAME |
[09:58] | Mmm. | |
[10:00] | Ooh! Num-nums! | |
[10:02] | Vegetable medley! | 哇!蔬菜酱 |
[10:03] | How are you? Good. | 你怎么样?不错 |
[10:05] | You’re good? Yeah. | 真不错?是的 |
[10:07] | Are you dating anyone? | 有女朋友了吗 |
[10:08] | Ooh! You know who I ran into? Who? | 噢,你知道我现在追谁呢?谁? |
[10:10] | Mrs. Hickham at a Starbucks in Druid Hills. | HICKHAM小MM,在星巴克认识的 |
[10:13] | Our social studies teacher? Yeah. | 我们那位社会学老师?是啊 |
[10:15] | I asked her out and she wouldn’t go out with me, | 我约她,她不睬我 |
[10:17] | which is crazy, because I nailed her in high school. | 你想不到吧,我天天到学校盯着她 |
[10:19] | You did? I dated her mouth for a full semester. | 真的?我约了她整整一个学期呢 |
[10:22] | Okay. Bathed, diapered, and in the PJs. | 好了。澡洗完,擦干干,全套结束 |
[10:26] | Is Dave meeting your needs, sexually? | DAVE能满足你的需要不? |
[10:29] | Yeah, I guess. MITCH: Good. | 是的,我想是的。太好了! |
[10:32] | Not really, mmm-mmm. Ahh. | 也不是很。。 |
[10:34] | I would like to strap you to my face and say the alphabet. | 我可以把你捆着面对面的背字母表 |
[10:37] | That’s going too far. | 扯远了 |
[10:38] | Oh! | |
[10:40] | Look at these little fuckers! | 快看这些小傻蛋儿们 |
[10:45] | What’s your name? Hey. | 你叫什么名字啊? |
[10:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么你叫什么 What’s your name? |
[10:50] | Why can’t they talk yet? Are they retarded or something? | 他们怎么不说话啊?智障还是怎么的? |
[10:53] | Don’t say… You can’t say that. | 你Y,别胡说 |
[10:54] | Well, this one right here looks a little Downsy. | 真的,你看这个看上去是有点。。。 |
[10:57] | Or that. MITCH: I’m kidding. | 那个也是。。 我开玩笑的啦 |
[10:59] | A little bit, though? No. | 确实有一点噢,是不是? 不是! |
[11:00] | Pumpkin, we’ll see you right after the game, okay? | 我的小南瓜,球赛完了我就回来好吗 |
[11:03] | Have fun. | 玩开心点 |
[11:04] | I like it. Oh, God. | 我喜欢这小家伙。天啊 |
[11:06] | Let’s go. Okay. Bye. | 我们走吧,好的宝宝 |
[11:12] | Mitch and Dave. | |
[11:13] | Mitch and Dave, out on the town. | 哥儿两个自由啦 |
[11:16] | Oh, dude, I didn’t tell you! | 噢,对了,我忘了告诉你 |
[11:18] | I booked a major movie role this week. | 这星期我签了一部大片的角色 |
[11:19] | I auditioned for a movie role, I got it. | 我去试了镜,选上了! |
[11:21] | Yeah, first one. Hey, good for you. What is it called? | 嗯,第一个选上的。 那不错啊,电影叫啥名? |
[11:23] | Untitled Awesome Movie. | 无名牛B大电影 |
[11:25] | Truly? That’s the name? | 泥马?叫这名字? |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 是的。 你行啊 Yeah. Good for you. |
[11:28] | Do you want to hotbox this nut sack? No, no. | 你要不要来点大麻? 不要了 |
[11:30] | I’ve got a big day tomorrow. Take the wheel. Steer. Steering wheel. | 明天可是我的好日子。 握好方向盘啊! |
[11:33] | Oh, steer for me. | 你替我扶着 |
[11:34] | Mitch, come on, buddy. | MITCH,兄弟啊 |
[11:36] | Let’s make it to the game in one piece, don’t you think? | 我们就去看个比赛,你觉的呢 |
[11:39] | Want to try that? This Fiero, unfortunately, is airbag-free. | 你不试试这个?这个很猛很爽很免费 |
[11:42] | It’s a work day tomorrow. | 明天还要上班呢啊 |
[11:43] | Come on. All right, I’ll take one hit. | 来吧。 好吧,我试一小口 |
[11:46] | Oh! What the… You motherfucker! | 噢!你Y。。。你大爷的 |
[11:49] | Let’s just focus on the driving. | 你好好开车! |
[11:50] | Just say no, Reagan. God, why would you do that? | 你说你不来不就行了,干啥 给我扔了! |
[11:53] | Well, we’re driving. God! | 我们在开车!天噢! |
[11:55] | This is a car carrying a lot of speed. This is terrible. | 车速挺快的,这样很危险啊 |
[11:57] | Hit the steering wheel. I’m going again! | 握好方向盘,我又来啦! |
[12:07] | Whoo! Drink! | 哇!来,哈酒 |
[12:08] | I’ll drink to that. All right! That was a strikeout. | 我要都喝了,三振出局啊! |
[12:12] | Huh, what’s going on? It is good to see you again. | 怎么呢?见到你很开心 |
[12:14] | It’s good to see you, too, Dave. | DAVE,我见到你也很开心 |
[12:16] | What’s going on with the women, huh? | 你泡妞的事儿怎么样了? |
[12:17] | I’ve been seeing a number of very, very nice ladies. | 我倒是遇见一票很漂亮的妞儿 |
[12:21] | I got some pictures. Wow. | 我还偷拍了照片。哇! |
[12:24] | That is Tatiana. | 这个是小泽 |
[12:25] | Tatiana. | 噢,小泽啊 |
[12:27] | What’s her last name? | 姓啥 ? |
[12:29] | It’s Tatiana Calls-me- at-three-in-the-morning- and-wants-to-fuck-stein. | 姓玛丽亚,她早上三点打电话给我,说想要。。。 |
[12:33] | Who gives a shit what her last name is? | 谁管他娘的她姓什么呢 |
[12:35] | Mitch. Reminds me a little bit of Sabrina. | MITCH,这让我有点想起了丽花 |
[12:38] | Yeah! Wait, who’s Sabrina? | 是啊!等等?谁是丽花? |
[12:39] | Sabrina. She’s this… | 丽花么,她是。。 |
[12:42] | She’s this new law associate at my work. | 就是我公司制服诱惑的那个。 |
[12:44] | She’s so hot. Oh, Mitch, is she hot. Uh-oh. | 很火爆啊。MITCH,真的很火爆啊。。 |
[12:47] | She’s like fall-out-of-a-magazine hot, you know? | 她简直就是一本道的头牌,你懂么 |
[12:50] | I bet she’s number one on your cancer list, right? | 我打赌她的电话号码在你手机私密联系人里 |
[12:52] | What is that? | 啥 东西? |
[12:53] | Come on, you know what that is. What is that? | 少来了,你肯定知道。 什么东西啊? |
[12:55] | Every married guy has a cancer list. | 每个已婚男人都有私密联系人 |
[12:56] | It’s the first three women you’d have sex with | 这必须是第一个被你醉奸的女人哈 |
[12:58] | if your wife suddenly died of cancer. | 如果你老婆突然得癌症挂了(这什么JB朋友啊!) |
[12:59] | That’s fucking sick. | 这太过分了 |
[13:01] | Come on. That’s the mother of my children. | 不能乱说,那可是孩子们的妈。 |
[13:02] | Oh, I know. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | But I’ll play. Yes, she’d be at the top of that list. | 不过我得承认,她是我意淫第一对象 |
[13:06] | It’s like a gift. Yeah. | 她就是一份大礼 |
[13:08] | But I interrupted you. Tell me about this one again. | 打断一下,再和我说说你那个妞 |
[13:10] | God, last week, Tatiana, she comes over, | 上星期,小泽吧,她过来找我 |
[13:13] | she’s wearing this tight black mini-dress, | 穿了个紧紧的黑色迷你小短裤 |
[13:15] | and you know what she says to me? | 你都想不到,她和我说啥了 |
[13:16] | Tell me slow. No, nothing. | 慢慢说给我听。 啥也没说 |
[13:17] | Because all Tatiana wants to do at 3:00 in the morning | 因为小泽早上3点跑来就是想 |
[13:20] | is fucky, fucky, rubber ducky. | 搞!搞!搞,不停的搞。 |
[13:22] | This chick is insatiable! | 这小淫贼简直是淫的没边 |
[13:24] | She wants it in every position under the sun. | 她想用尽这世界所有已知的姿势 |
[13:27] | God, you’re so lucky. | MLGB你小子太性福了! |
[13:28] | We do the Wheelbarrow, the Arabian Goggles, | 我们试过了老汗推车和观音坐莲 |
[13:31] | the Lonesome Dove, the Arsenio Hall, | 还有老树盘根、仙人指路 |
[13:33] | the Jelly Donut, the Pastrami Sandwich, the Wolfgang Puck… | 还有….(妈的我比较传统,实在想不出啥来了) |
[13:37] | And let me tell you something, no man is that hungry. | 我告诉你噢,地球人没她这么饥渴的 |
[13:39] | What? I don’t even know what these are. | 什么?你刚刚说的那些我都不懂 |
[13:40] | You’re married. You’re married, Dave. That’s true. | 你已婚,知道么,已婚 是噢。 |
[13:42] | Anyway, we start going at it | 还有,我们开始搞了吧 |
[13:44] | and it gets so intense that my nose starts bleeding. | 搞的如此激烈以致于哥们儿都滚鼻血了 |
[13:47] | Come on. | 是不是真的啊 |
[13:48] | This is Dracula, Anne Rice-type shit | 这简直就是成人版《吸血僵尸惊情四百年》 |
[13:51] | happening right in front of me. | 我演TMD那个德古拉 |
[13:52] | Good for you. | 牛B大发了 |
[13:53] | When all is said and done, when we finish up, and the dust settles, | 等所以说的这些姿势都试过了。然后双双高潮以后 |
[13:55] | she looks up at me, and she says, | 她看着我说 |
[13:57] | “Mitchell, next Tuesday, I am coming back here, | “亲,下星期二,姐来,包快!” |
[14:02] | “and we’re really going to fuck.” | “保证干的你支付宝里空空如也” |
[14:04] | Yes! | 牛啊! |
[14:06] | Yes! Tatiana. | 小泽玛丽牛! |
[14:08] | Fuck. Mitch, Mitch, Mitch. | 奶奶的MITCH! |
[14:11] | You’re just… | 你Y太。。。 |
[14:12] | How did I miss this? | 我怎么就没这么好运气? |
[14:14] | I missed all the sex and the drugs and the bad choices, | 我就没机会做个坏男人,可以爱爱可以HIGH一下 |
[14:17] | and I just fucking rushed it, didn’t I? Wasn’t I rushing? | 我是不是太保守了?是不是啊? |
[14:20] | You were busy. | 你没空 |
[14:21] | Rushing to get into a good college, right? | 没机会进个美女多的大学,对吧? |
[14:23] | And then into a good law school. | 结果我上了法学院 |
[14:24] | Once I got into a good law school, | 我倒是进了个不错的法学院 |
[14:26] | I just wanted to get into a good law firm. | 我所希望的就是进个好的律师行 |
[14:27] | I met Jamie, we got married, we had Cara, and that was it. | 遇到了JAMIE,婚了,生了个娃,这辈子就这样了 |
[14:29] | I pissed away my 20s, right? Now it’s too late. | 我要是能从新过20岁就好了。现在啥都晚了 |
[14:33] | Look, shitbird. You got it made! | 你看,菜鸟,你也不错 |
[14:36] | You have an extremely hot wife, | 你有个很火辣的老婆 |
[14:38] | and you got a beautiful house | 你有所大宅子 |
[14:40] | that’s full of furniture and food and kids. | 里头装满了家具、粮食、孩子 |
[14:43] | And you make a ton of money. | 你还大把大把的挣钱 |
[14:45] | And you come home at the end of the day | 每天下班回家 |
[14:46] | and you’re surrounded by people who give a shit about you. | 老婆孩子热炕头 |
[14:50] | You’re never lonely. | 你就不象我这么孤单 |
[14:52] | What more do you want? | 你还抱怨什么呢 |
[14:53] | I’ll tell you what I want, okay? | 那我告诉你我想要什么 |
[14:55] | I want something different. | 我想要点改变 |
[14:56] | I want your life, you know? | 我想过你这样的生活 |
[14:58] | I want Sabrina. I want Tatiana. | 我想要丽花和小泽玛丽亚 |
[15:01] | And sex with strange, new women. | 还有和不认识的女人们爱爱 |
[15:04] | You’re living the dream. | 你这种梦幻般的生活 |
[15:05] | How much fun is it being an actor, working one week a year? | 当个演员多好啊,一年就干一礼拜活 |
[15:08] | I want to smoke weed all day. | 我想整天都能抽大麻 |
[15:10] | I want to start a book that I actually finish. | 我想有个全新的开始 |
[15:13] | I would like to take a nice, solid dump | 我想有个不错的地儿 |
[15:16] | because I’m not constantly stressed out. | 因为我需要一直可以排解压力 |
[15:18] | I want to learn how to rollerblade. | 我还想学学单排滑轮 |
[15:22] | And I’d like to take a piss. | 还有我想撒个尿 |
[15:23] | Me, too. Fountain, fountain, fountain. | 我也要撒尿!喷泉!喷泉!喷泉! |
[15:25] | Perfect. | 这儿不错 |
[15:35] | Whoo! | |
[15:40] | This chick does not look happy. | 这个熟女看上去一点也不开心噢 |
[15:42] | I was just saying that I really envy your life. | 你的生活真的让我嫉妒羡慕恨 |
[15:45] | That’s all. I envy yours. | 真的,我还嫉妒你呢! |
[15:47] | No, you don’t. You’re just trying to be nice. | 不,你不会的,你想过的更爽 |
[15:49] | I’m not. I do, I envy it. | 我才不呢,我真的嫉妒你 |
[15:50] | No. I envy yours. | 不,是我嫉妒你 |
[15:52] | I wish I had your life. | 我想过你现在的生活! |
[16:16] | it’s rolling blackouts or something? | 断电了? |
[16:18] | Yeah, I guess. | 估计是 |
[16:21] | Look at your flow, it’s so nice and thick. | 看你尿的,又高又远的 |
[16:25] | It’s confident. | 必须的 |
[16:26] | Yours is very steamy. Thanks. | 你也尿的很奔放。 谢谢! |
[16:29] | My urologist says I run a little hot. | 我的医生说过我尿的有点热 |
[16:31] | Good to go? Oh, yeah. | 可以走了?可以了 |
[16:33] | Can you drive? Oh, yeah! | 你能开车吗?可以 |
[16:58] | Holy fuck-knuckles! | 我勒个去啊! |
[17:00] | Where is my bong? | 我的闹钟呢 |
[17:04] | Whose fucking kid is that? | 这谁家的死孩子啊 |
[17:07] | What is with all these goddamn pillows? | 我破枕头是怎么回事啊? |
[17:15] | Jamie! Jesus! | 老婆!我靠! |
[17:17] | What? That’s fucking disgusting! | 怎么了? 这太恶心了吧 |
[17:19] | Put those tits away, this isn’t Africa! | 把咪咪转一边儿去,这儿又不是非洲 |
[17:21] | What am I doing in this bed? Did I sleep here last night? | 我怎么会睡在这床上?我昨天晚上睡这儿? |
[17:24] | Did I fucking nail you? | 昨天晚上我们还嘿啾了? |
[17:26] | Are you still drunk? | 你还没醒酒啊? |
[17:31] | Where is Lockwood? | LOCKWOOD哪去了 |
[17:37] | What the fuck? | 我干! |
[17:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊! |
[17:41] | I’m Dave? | 我变成DAVE了? |
[17:46] | Oh, my God! | 不会吧! |
[17:54] | Open the goddamn door, Dave. | 赶紧开门DAVE |
[17:58] | Come on, open up the door, right now. | 快开门啊 |
[18:00] | Fuck. | |
[18:02] | Come on, buddy, open up the door immediately. | 兄弟,快开门 |
[18:04] | Let’s do it. | 开门 |
[18:08] | Dave, come on. Open up the door, right now! | DVAE,快点开门 |
[18:12] | Okay, I’m awake. MITCH: Open up this fucking door! | 好,我去搞定 开门啊! |
[18:23] | Open the goddamn door, Dave! | 快TMD开门啊 |
[18:24] | Mitch? | |
[18:26] | Why am I in your apartment? | 我怎么在你家里? |
[18:28] | Dave, hurry up, open up the door! | |
[18:33] | Something very bad has happened. Wait until you see me. | 坏事啦,等你看到我就知道了 |
[18:35] | Wait until you see you! Jesus Christ, relax. | 不是,等你看到你。 天噢,放松 |
[18:37] | Super freaky, dude. Let’s do it! | 超级可怕,兄弟。快开门 |
[18:40] | Oh. | |
[18:44] | What the hell is this? | 这是神马? |
[18:45] | I knew it. Oh, my God. | 我就知道。天啊! |
[18:49] | Jesus Christ, what the fuck is this? | 我的天,这是怎么回事 |
[18:52] | Look at this. | 看仔细 |
[18:55] | Yeah, it’s you. | 是的,这是你 |
[18:59] | And this is all me. All of this shit is mine. | 这些就是我,这一坨都是我 |
[19:02] | You’re welcome. | 真好! |
[19:03] | I got this. | 我变成这样了 |
[19:04] | What are you doing to me? | 你对我动什么手脚了? |
[19:05] | Hey, stop it. I’m so strong. | 等下! 我好给力啊! |
[19:08] | You’re choking yourself! | 你要把你自己憋死啊 |
[19:10] | Must wake up. | 必须醒过来 |
[19:12] | Wake up! | 快点醒啊 |
[19:13] | I can’t breathe. Take my hands off you. | 我不能呼吸了,把我的手从你身上拿开! |
[19:15] | Wake up! Get the fuck off me! | 快醒醒! 离我远点啊! |
[19:21] | Okay, okay, okay! | |
[19:23] | Go look in the mirror. Right there! | 去照镜子! |
[19:27] | All right? | 看到啦? |
[19:30] | I’m a douche bag. | 我太恶了! |
[19:31] | I’m a fucking tool! | 我也完了! |
[19:33] | Oh! What did you do? | 噢,你都干啥了? |
[19:34] | What did I do? You think I want to be you? | 我干什么了?你以为我想变成你啊? |
[19:36] | Who said I wanted to be you? | 谁说我想变成你了? |
[19:39] | Holy shit, we did. | 靠,我们都说了! |
[19:42] | We wished for each other’s lives | 昨天晚上在那个喷泉那儿撒尿的时候 |
[19:43] | when we were pissing in that fucking fountain last night. | 我们说过想要过对方的生活 |
[19:46] | We wished we had each other’s lives. | 我们想过对方的生活 |
[19:47] | I was just trying to be nice! | 我想当个好男人。 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[19:51] | I know a shortcut to the fountain. | 我知道去喷泉有条近路 |
[19:53] | Go this way. | 这边 |
[19:56] | Careful! Easy. | 小心。淡定 |
[19:58] | I got it. | 我没事我没事 I got it. |
[20:08] | What are we going to do when we get to the fountain? | 我们到了喷泉那儿应该做啥 ? |
[20:10] | We’re going to take a piss in it, or… | 再尿一泡呢,还是。。 |
[20:11] | I don’t give a shit. We’re gonna get our lives back. | 我不管,我们要把自己的生活换回来 |
[20:16] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 玩笑开大了吧! |
[20:22] | Hey, where is the fountain? | 嘿 ,喷泉哪去了? |
[20:24] | It is getting restored. | 重建去了 |
[20:25] | What are you talking about, restored? Where did you take it? | 你们说什么?重建?给弄哪儿去了? |
[20:27] | I don’t know, guy, I just fill the hole. | 我不知道,我是来填坑的 |
[20:29] | I’m not the fountain spokesman. | 我又不是喷泉代言人 |
[20:30] | Hey, motherfucker… | 狗日的 |
[20:32] | Whoa, whoa, who could tell us where it is? | 噢噢,,谁知道喷泉哪去了 |
[20:34] | Maybe ask the district manager. | 去问问我们经理 |
[20:53] | Nope. It is not in the computer. | 没有,电脑里没记录 |
[20:56] | Okay, when will it be in the computer? | 好吧,那什么时候电脑里会有记录 |
[20:59] | Maybe tomorrow. That’s when Victor gets back. | 明天吧,VICTOR回来以后 |
[21:01] | It’s not in the computer, it’s not in the park. | 电脑没记录,公园里也没有了 |
[21:03] | Who is Victor? | VICTOR是哪位? |
[21:04] | The guy that knows how to find shit in the computer. | IT部门的人 |
[21:06] | How can you lose a fountain? | 你们怎么就能把个喷泉搞丢了呢 |
[21:08] | This is a big deal to us, okay? I mean, it’s a fountain! | 这对我们来说可是件大事儿,我是说这是个喷泉啊! |
[21:10] | Can you look a little bit harder? That’s incredible! | 你就不能再仔细看看?也太不靠谱了 |
[21:13] | It is not in the computer. | 电脑里。。。没记录 |
[21:15] | Yeah, but your attitude is right on your shoulders. | 嗯,但是你那个鸟态度很让哥不爽 |
[21:17] | No, no, no! | |
[21:18] | There was no physical contact. | 没碰到你没碰到你 |
[21:20] | We’re okay. We’re fine. We’re fine. | 好的好的,我们会没事的 |
[21:23] | I have the biggest meeting in my life in 45 minutes. This isn’t happening. | 45分钟后有我最重要的一个会面。 那是不可能了 |
[21:26] | Did you have something you wanted to do today? | 你今天有什么事要做? |
[21:27] | I’ve got day one of my big break movie. | 我那部牛B电影今天开机 |
[21:29] | If I don’t make this meeting, I don’t make partner, | 我要是不参加会面,以后15年里我就 |
[21:31] | and the last 15 years of my life, everything I’ve done, wasted! | 再也没机会成为股东了,所有的一切都白费了 |
[21:34] | All right, fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧,我来搞定 |
[21:35] | I’ve got it. I’ll do it. | 我来吧,我能行 |
[21:38] | I got you. Do what? | 我就是你。干什么? |
[21:40] | I’m an actor. Human chameleon. | 我是个演员,真人变色龙 |
[21:41] | I can do lawyer in my fucking sleep. Give me the keys. | 我闭着眼都能演好个律师。告诉我关键的问题 |
[21:43] | Oh, you’ll play me in one of your productions? | 噢,你准备把我当你的一个角色演啊 |
[21:45] | Yeah, give me the keys. Okay, no. | 是的,告诉我关键的问题。 好的,不可能 |
[21:46] | Why? Because you’re… | 为什么? 因为你。。 |
[21:48] | Careful. | 想好再说 |
[21:50] | Because there’s more to being a lawyer than what you see on TV, Mitch. | 因为当个律师比你在电视上看到的难的多 |
[21:53] | Is there? Yeah. | 就这?是的 |
[21:54] | I object! Oh, my God. | 我抗议!天噢 |
[21:56] | Okay? No! | 行吗?不行 |
[21:57] | Wrong, my friend. You don’t know the first thing about being a lawyer. | 你错了朋友,你都不知道律师第一重要的素质是什么 |
[22:00] | You’re not a trained actor. | 你也不是个训练有素的演员 |
[22:02] | Neither are you. | 你也不是啊! |
[22:03] | Save it, all right, Dave? | 省省吧好吗? |
[22:04] | It’s one day. We’re Mitch and Dave! | 就这么一天,我们变成对方了 |
[22:06] | We can do one day of anything. Give me the keys. | 我们可以在这一天里做任何事,告诉我关键 |
[22:09] | Let’s go. Do you have a better plan? | 我们走吧,你还有更好的办法? |
[22:11] | Shit. Okay. All right. | 妈的,好吧 |
[22:12] | You’ve got 41 minutes, okay? Great! | 你还有41分钟,够了! |
[22:14] | Go to my house, get dressed in my clothes. | 去我家,穿上我的衣服 |
[22:17] | Then you go to my office, find my legal associate, Sabrina. | 然后到我办公室,找到我的助手,丽花 |
[22:20] | Get the merger documents from her, | 让她把并购文件给你 |
[22:22] | take them to the conference room, and… | 拿着到会议室,然后。。。。 |
[22:24] | Oh, God, the partners are going to be there. | 噢,天啊,股东们都会在那儿 |
[22:25] | Listen, do not say a single word. | 听好,一个字也别说 |
[22:29] | What if somebody asks me a question? | 那要是有人问我问题呢 |
[22:30] | They’re not going to ask you a damn thing. | 他们屁都不会问你 |
[22:32] | Once the meeting starts, you will continue to say nothing. | 会议开始以后,你继续一言不发 |
[22:33] | When a partner asks you for the merger documents, | 如果有股东问你关于并购文件的事, |
[22:35] | you will then silently hand them over. | 你把文件无声的递给他们 |
[22:38] | I get it. Play it big, but maintain my reality. | 了解,耍大牌,不卑不亢 |
[22:40] | It’s pretty simple. No! You play it small. | 太简单了。 不,不能耍大牌 |
[22:42] | I have spent the last nine months | 我费了几个月的心血 |
[22:43] | banging out the terms of this deal. | 才把这个交易变成可能 |
[22:45] | The only thing you have to do is hand over the documents, that’s it. | 你唯一要做的事就是拿 到文件 |
[22:47] | Dude, easy as fuck. | 放心,这比嘿啾都容易 |
[22:48] | You can’t say things like that in the meeting, Mitch. | 你绝对不在会议的时候这么说话 |
[22:50] | True. Good note. | 是的,好建议 |
[22:51] | For me, you go to my house, okay? All my info is on my fridge. | 我这边,你去我家,所有需要的信息都在冰箱上 |
[22:54] | When you get to the set, you go to hair and makeup, | 等你去了片场,你先做头发,化妆 |
[22:56] | and you learn your lines. | 马上去看台词 |
[22:57] | Most of all, do not fuck this up for me, all right? | 最关键的是,别给我搞砸了,懂吗 |
[23:00] | This is my big break, my Raging Bull. Do you hear me? | 这可是我的头等大事,比我的蛋蛋还重要,听清楚了吗 |
[23:03] | You respect my art, you respect my life. | 你尊重我的表演,就等于尊重我的生活 |
[23:05] | You respect mine. | 你也要重视我的 |
[23:06] | Yeah, I got you. Power hug. Come on. Yeah, okay. | 好的,知道了,抱一个,出发! |
[23:10] | Hold on. You got to pick up Cara. | 等下,你得接CARA |
[23:12] | Pick up Cara from ballet at 4:00, okay? | 4点去舞蹈班接CARA |
[23:14] | I am fucking all over that shit. | 真受不了这一切 |
[23:15] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[23:31] | Early morning on the golf course, Lockwood? | 一大早的去打高尔夫了? |
[23:34] | Ha-ha! Terrific! | 爽的 |
[23:45] | Num-nums! | |
[23:46] | Fucking score! | 我的菜! |
[23:48] | Fucking grocery store. | 简直是个小卖部啊 |
[23:51] | Look at all of this for little Mitchie-poo. | 瞧瞧这些个小零食 |
[23:56] | Nice! | 太摆了! |
[23:57] | Oh, there you are. | 噢,你在这儿呢 |
[23:59] | I redid the 10-19 variants, everything else is the same. Ready? | 我重整了10-19部分,其他没变,你准备好了? |
[24:02] | Oh, you must be Sabrina, huh? | 噢,想必你就是SABRINA |
[24:05] | You must be Dave. | 那你一定是DAVE了 |
[24:06] | Are we role-playing or something? Because we’re late. | 我们是在角色扮演吗?快要迟到了 |
[24:08] | He didn’t tell me you were a big, fat, fucking boner. | 他可没告诉我你这么高大,丰满,让人兴奋 |
[24:12] | Sorry. That was unprofessional. Wasn’t it? | 不好意思,不专业了。是吗? |
[24:14] | Dave have a mimosa for breakfast? A little nervous? | DAVE没吃早餐?还是有点小紧张? |
[24:17] | That was a joke. Hey… | 开玩笑的,嘿。。。 |
[24:18] | I’ve got one really important question before we go. | 我有个很重要的问题 |
[24:20] | All this food here, is it free? | 这些个。。。都是免费的? |
[24:24] | You got this. | 拿 好 |
[24:26] | Yeah, I got it. | 好的,我拿 着 |
[24:27] | I got it. Okay. | |
[24:28] | Let’s do this. | 好戏上演了 |
[24:29] | All right. You remember though? | 好的。你不记得了? |
[24:31] | Oh, right. It’s down there. Got it. | 噢,对的,在那边,,对的 |
[24:56] | Perhaps you would like to sit on our side of the table. | 也许你应该坐在我们这边 |
[25:02] | Thanks. | |
[25:08] | Now, before we formalize this merger, | 在并购计划生效前 |
[25:10] | are there any outstanding questions we might address? | 还有没有重要的问题需要再交流下的? |
[25:15] | Our back-of-the-envelope analysis | 从我们的第三方分析来看 |
[25:17] | shows your P&L to be 2% less than expected | 你们的盈亏率比预期低了2个百分点 |
[25:20] | as per the MAC clause. | |
[25:22] | Can I get confirmation that the EBITDA | 我可以了解一下关于 |
[25:25] | still aligns with comfortable… | 毛利率的数据吗 |
[25:28] | Dave? | |
[25:31] | Dave! Yes. Dave is here. | |
[25:36] | Hey, man. | |
[25:37] | Hey. | |
[25:39] | Oh, I’ve got your thing. | 噢,这是你要的东西 |
[25:41] | Boom! | |
[25:43] | No, Dave, uh… | |
[25:45] | Mr. Kinkabe had a question about the EBITDA. | KIMKABE先生对毛利率有些疑问 |
[25:53] | Okay. | |
[25:57] | Uh, how is it? | 这个,你怎么看? |
[26:02] | Good. | 挺好 |
[26:05] | Good? | 挺好? |
[26:08] | What am I saying? | 我说什么来着? |
[26:09] | EBITDA is bad. | 那什么确实不咋地 |
[26:12] | Fucking terrible. | 很蛋疼 |
[26:15] | Are you saying the premium needs to be adjusted? | 你的意思是风险准备金需要调整? |
[26:18] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[26:19] | Did you hear me say it? Nope. | 你听到我说了吗?没 |
[26:21] | What about our WACC? | 那投资回报率呢? |
[26:23] | Huh? What PPS multiple are you using? | 嗯,你们使用哪种多重抽样算法? |
[26:25] | What’s that? Is the financing still stable? | 什么? 你们的资金链还是稳固的吗? |
[26:27] | Hang on, guys. | 等下一同志们 |
[26:28] | Fucking 25 guys on this side. Can you fire at somebody else? | 这边有TMD25个人,你就不能问问别人? |
[26:31] | Can anybody else field the fucking question? | 就没人能回答这个烂问题吗? |
[26:32] | Dave? Yep. | |
[26:34] | It’s your job to know this. | 这是你的工作,只有你知道 |
[26:37] | Yeah, and I know that. | 是,我知道。。。 |
[26:39] | You know, we’re… Everything is… | 你们看,我们。。。这个。。 |
[26:43] | Here is the deal. | 这个交易摆在这儿 |
[26:45] | We are very rich. | 我们很有钱滴 |
[26:47] | Everybody rich! | 大家都很有钱滴 |
[26:50] | So let’s sign this. | 所以呢,签了它! |
[26:52] | What’s the worst that can happen? Right? | 还能有啥不妥的对吧 |
[26:55] | We will just roll this party out | 我们尽快把这事儿结束了 |
[26:57] | to some sushi and some sake bombs. | 出去吃个寿司啊,做个按摩啊 |
[26:59] | Moustache is buying. And then a little karaoke for dessert? | 帖个假胡子啊,吃个甜点啊唱个小曲儿啊 |
[27:03] | What have we got to lose? | 我们有啥好担心的? |
[27:04] | Let’s bones that. Huh, ‘stache? | 让我们搞定他吧 |
[27:07] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是开哪门子玩笑? |
[27:09] | Are you trying to poison the well? | 你们是不是想反悔了 |
[27:10] | You are the one on a fishing expedition, Kinkabe. | 你是个有远见的人KIMKABE |
[27:13] | You were never serious about this merger. | 我相信你对这次并购的重视 |
[27:15] | Me? | 我 |
[27:16] | This moron works for you. You are the one sabotaging it. | 找了个傻子来干活,我看是你不想搞下去了 |
[27:19] | Fuck you with that… “Moron” is a bad word here. | 去你大爷的啦。傻子是脏话! |
[27:21] | This merger is over. | 并购不谈了 |
[27:22] | You have just made the biggest mistake of your career, mister. | 先生,你犯了你职业生涯中最大的错误 |
[27:25] | I will see you in court. No, no. | 我们法庭上见吧。不不要啊 |
[27:27] | What a bunch of bullshit! | 这是场闹剧 |
[27:30] | Hang on. Don’t get up. | 等下,你们都别起来啊 |
[27:32] | Is this a break? Taking a break? | 茶歇??现在茶歇了吗? |
[27:35] | Quick fiver? | 要去庆功吗? |
[27:38] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么飞机? |
[27:40] | Relax. This is good. | 放松,这不挺好的吗 |
[27:42] | Look at how great this is. | 你看这不是很成功吗 |
[27:43] | It’s all part of my secret master plan. | 这都是我密秘强大计划的一部分 |
[27:47] | It is? You bet. | 是吗?恭喜你,猜对了 |
[27:49] | You are hurting my arm a little bit. | 你弄疼我膀子了 |
[27:52] | This deal is critical to the very survival of this firm. | 这个交易事关公司的生死 |
[27:55] | Is that clear? I got it. | 你明白吗? 我知道 |
[27:57] | I know what I’m doing. I’ve been doing it for… | 我知道我在做什么,,我正在。。 |
[27:59] | How long have I been doing it here, huh? | 我在这儿做了多久了? |
[28:00] | How long have I worked here? You know that. | 我在这儿工作了多长时间了?你知道的 |
[28:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[28:04] | Nine years, 10. Yeah. | 9年了。。10年 是的 |
[28:06] | Yeah. Perfect. Exactly 10 years, that’s exactly right. | 是的,10年了,很正确 |
[28:08] | And have I ever steered you wrong? | 我什么时候有过失误 |
[28:10] | No. | 没有 |
[28:13] | Trust me, bro. | 相信我弟兄 |
[28:14] | Bro? | 弟兄? |
[28:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | But from here on out, you are on an extremely short leash! | 但是从这儿出去以后,你要管好自己咯 |
[28:22] | Understand? | 明白吗? |
[28:23] | Now, go. Put on some proper clothes. | 现在去换身正装来 |
[28:26] | You look like a Jew. | 搞的自己象个混混 |
[28:27] | Oh. | |
[28:31] | Excuse me, hello. Where do the movie stars park? | 请问,你好,请问明星的停车场在哪儿? |
[28:44] | Hello, there. Hey, man. What’s up? | 你好,嘿兄弟,怎么着? |
[28:47] | Where the fuck is hair and makeup? | 在TM哪儿做头发化妆? |
[28:49] | Mitch Planko. Fuck me. | MITCH的专用。我干 |
[28:54] | Right there. | 那儿 |
[28:56] | Fuck me. | 我干! |
[29:01] | Oh, look at that. That looks like fun. | 瞧瞧!看上去很有型啊 |
[29:05] | Ready for you on set. | 准备上镜了 |
[29:06] | Anything I can get you? Vitamin water or Pellegrino? | 还需要点什么?维他命水还是什么? |
[29:09] | No, thank you. I just have a quick question. | 不,谢谢了,我有个问题 |
[29:11] | What does that mean, there, “TS?” | 这个TS,是什么意思? |
[29:13] | Titty shot. | 乳头特写 |
[29:15] | And, “BTS,” right there? | 那BTS呢 |
[29:17] | Bouncing titty shot. | 全景乳头特写。 Bouncing titty shot. |
[29:20] | Steve Driver, coming to the set. | 上镜吧 |
[29:22] | I’m just curious, what kind of movie is this? | 我有点疑惑。这电影是什么类型的? |
[29:24] | It’s a Iorno. | 色片 |
[29:26] | I’m not familiar with that genre. Is that European? | 我不太了解这种风格哈,,是欧洲风吗? |
[29:28] | Lorno, “Light porno.” Tits and shadows. | 就是三级片啦,不打码的 |
[29:31] | You ever hear of Skinemax? | 你没听说过吗? |
[29:37] | Oh, no. | |
[29:38] | Come on, big guy. | |
[29:39] | No, no, no. More oil. | 不行不行,得多点油 |
[29:41] | Make him shiny like fish. | 要把他弄的象条活鱼 |
[29:43] | Are you the one in charge here? | 你是这儿说了算的? |
[29:44] | Mitch, I’m Valtan, the director. | 我是导演 |
[29:46] | Oh, good. There’s been some kind of mistake… | 太好了,这里有些误会 。。。 |
[29:49] | Mona! | |
[29:50] | Where the fuck is… I’m here! | 这TMD。。。 我来啦! |
[29:51] | Hey! | |
[29:53] | Here’s the scene, okay? You going to enter with a gun… | 这出戏是这样的。 你走进来,拿着枪、、、 |
[29:55] | Where the gun? | 枪那? |
[29:58] | Mitch, you going to come in. Guard going to try to stop you. | MITCH,你走进来,守卫想要阻止你 |
[30:00] | Line, line, line. You knock him the fuck out, okay? | 你把他给打趴下 |
[30:03] | You see Mona. She lying there in the bed. | 然后你看到了MONA,她躺在这床上 |
[30:05] | Then we bounce titty, bounce titty, bounce titty, | 然后我们弹乳头,弹乳头弹乳头 |
[30:07] | slow mo, bouncy titty, Iicky tip of nipple, | 停一下,再弹乳头,再亲乳头 |
[30:12] | regular speed, bouncy titty, | 快事的,弹乳头 |
[30:14] | slap the ass, slap the ass, slap the ass, | 然后打她屁股,打屁股,打屁股 |
[30:17] | and a wind come in, blow out a candle. Finite. What do you think? | 然后就猛插进去,爆浆,结束,怎么样? |
[30:20] | Oh, it’s like a poem! It’s like a poem! | 噢,好诗意啊! 是的,很诗意! |
[30:23] | Mitch is gonna be great in our movie film. | MITCH会在我们这部片子里一举成名的 |
[30:26] | Lock it up! | 准备! |
[30:28] | Have a good scene. Places, everyone. | 拍好这一幕 各就各位! |
[30:30] | Quiet on the set. This is heavy. Do you want to take… | 安静! 这个太重了,你可不可以。。 |
[30:32] | The camera is rolling. | 开机了! |
[30:35] | And action! | 开拍! |
[30:40] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[30:42] | Action! | 开拍啦! |
[30:49] | No entry! | 不得入内! |
[30:52] | Mitch, here. | 看这儿! |
[30:54] | If you let… | 如果你。。。 |
[30:57] | If you let me don’t in, Taco, I will fuck you dead. | 如果你不让我进去,TACO.老子干死你 |
[31:01] | That can’t be right. | 这不象回事儿! |
[31:02] | All right, come on! Just knock him the fuck out, go inside. | 好啦,直接把他放倒,进去! |
[31:04] | Keep rolling! Still rolling. | 继续拍 拍着呢 |
[31:06] | Action! | 开始 |
[31:12] | Come on. I barely hit him. | 有没搞错,我就这么碰一下。。 |
[31:14] | All right, we fix it in post. Just keep rolling, keep rolling. | 好没事,我们后期把这块儿剪了,继续拍! |
[31:17] | Keep rolling! | |
[31:21] | Lola, wake up surprise. | LOLA,你惊醒了! |
[31:23] | (啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) | |
[31:24] | Holy shit! | 我草泥马! |
[31:27] | Steve Driver, you perfect bastard, you. | STEVE DRIVER,你这个混蛋! |
[31:32] | Rip it off. | 罩罩扯掉! |
[31:37] | God! | 我的天! |
[31:38] | Oh, yeah, eat that titty, boy. Eat that titty. | 很好,吃她的奶,快吃她的奶! |
[31:41] | Yeah, yeah! Eat that titty. | 好好,吃她的奶 |
[31:44] | Oh, Shit. | 我靠! |
[31:47] | Like Cheerio, boy. Delish! | 很美味的样子! |
[31:50] | Yeah! Breakfast champion, boys. | 好的,入戏了同志们! |
[31:53] | Mount for sex time. | 进入嘿啾时间 |
[31:55] | Go! On bed. | 快,上床 |
[31:57] | Give it to me, Steve! | 给我STEVE! |
[31:59] | Come on! Okay, okay, okay. | 快点! 好好 |
[32:02] | Pump that ass, boy. | 让那屁股动起来! |
[32:04] | 快上啊! | |
[32:06] | Loosen hips, loosen hips. | 放开屁股 |
[32:08] | Go! Deep thrusting! | 快,猛插! |
[32:10] | Yeah! | |
[32:12] | Put your thumb up her butt. | 把你的拇指放到她的XX(我实在不能明说了!) |
[32:16] | What? | 什么? |
[32:17] | Stick your thumb up her butthole. | 把你的拇指放到她的XX |
[32:20] | I promise you, it’s nice, clean. | 我保证,她那又白又干净 |
[32:22] | You eat cake off lady’s Starfish, okay? | 就象你吃过的海星蛋糕! |
[32:25] | Ahhh… | |
[32:26] | No. | |
[32:33] | I have killed people. | 我杀过人! |
[32:35] | Mostly men. | 大多是男人 |
[32:41] | Now, you put your thumb up nice lady’s butthole, | 现在,把你的拇指放到这个漂亮女士的。。那什么上! |
[32:46] | or else, maybe you have an accident on set. | 不然,你在这片场会发生意外 |
[32:49] | Maybe light fall on your head, maybe you get electrocute. | 也许是吊灯砸到你头上,要么你不小心触电了 |
[32:52] | Maybe goat fuck your mouth. I don’t know. | 也许一只山羊塞到你嘴里,这都不好说 |
[32:56] | Movie set be very dangerous place. | 你要知道,片场是个很危险的地方 |
[32:58] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[33:00] | Okay. And have fun with it. | 现在,享受一下吧 |
[33:02] | Okay. Keep rolling, keep rolling. | 继续拍! |
[33:06] | I’m going to hell. | 哥要死了。。。 |
[33:10] | Oh, Steve! | |
[33:12] | It’s like Christmas in my ass! | 我的屁股过上圣诞节了 |
[33:15] | Moving it around! | 指尖划来划去! Moving it around! |
[33:17] | Like iPhone. | 就象玩IPHONE |
[33:18] | Yeah. | |
[33:20] | Hey, purchase some apps! | 嘿,买点APP |
[33:22] | Buy Angry Birds! | 比如愤怒的小鸟啦 |
[33:24] | And enter Dimitri. | 好了DIMITRI进场 |
[33:27] | Dimitri? | 啥 ? |
[33:30] | Hi, Dimitri. | 嘿 ,DIMITRI |
[33:31] | What are you doing with my wife, man? | 小子,你TMD和我老婆干吗呢 |
[33:33] | Thrust! Don’t improvise, okay? | 猛插,别凑戏好吗? |
[33:36] | Keep thrusting, keep thrusting. | 继续插! |
[33:38] | Pump it. Oh, hey, hey, hey. | 继续!嘿嘿嘿 |
[33:40] | Now kiss that boy. | 现在亲那小子 |
[33:42] | No, no, no. I’m good, Dimitri. | 不不不,我很好DIMITRI |
[33:44] | You’re going to kiss that boy. | 你现在要亲那个小子 |
[33:46] | Come on. | |
[33:47] | Okay, we’re good. | |
[33:50] | ((我要自插双目,扶墙而出了!)) | |
[33:53] | Tall arms. | 举高手臂 Tall arms. |
[33:55] | Remember to smile, girls. | 别忘了微笑,姑娘们 |
[33:57] | Very nice. | 很好! |
[34:00] | Focus. | 专心点 |
[34:02] | Arms up. Tall. | 手臂抬高。。 |
[34:04] | Excellent, girls. | 很好,姑娘们 |
[34:05] | Smile. Focus. | 微笑,,专心噢 |
[34:10] | Cara, do try to stay on your toes. | CARA,尽量用脚尖站稳 |
[34:15] | Let’s start again. | 再来! |
[34:24] | Shouldn’t I be sitting in my car seat? | 我不是应该坐在我的儿童椅上吗? |
[34:26] | No, no. You’re good. | 不不用,这样很好 |
[34:27] | Hey, tell me about the big girl who knocked you over. | 嘿 ,为什么那个大一点的女孩儿要把你放倒 |
[34:29] | That’s Nicolette Peters. | 那是NIC….. |
[34:31] | She does it a lot, actually. | 她老是这样 |
[34:34] | She does it a lot? Why don’t you fight back? | 她经常这样?你为什么不还手? |
[34:37] | Uh, because you told me not to. | 嗯,因为你不让 |
[34:39] | I what? | 什么? |
[34:40] | You said I should strive for verbal resolution. | 你说要以德服人 |
[34:44] | Uh, you know, Daddy sometimes… | 噢,爸爸有时候吧。。。。 |
[34:47] | How do I… Here’s what you do. | 我怎么可以。。 好吧,我告诉你怎么做 |
[34:50] | What you do is you fuck verbal resolution, okay? | 我告诉你怎么个以德服人法好吗 |
[34:53] | You put that whore on her back, and you shank her. | 你把那小贱人逼到后面,用腿别倒她 |
[34:56] | You know how to make a shiv? | 你知道怎么做把刀吗? |
[34:58] | What? Listen to me. | 什么? 听我说 |
[34:59] | If somebody comes at you with a knife, | 如果你有刀,任何人找你麻烦 |
[35:01] | you put her whole family in the morgue. | 你就把他们全家都送上西天去 |
[35:04] | That is jailyard justice. | 这才是以德服人 |
[35:05] | Because if you don’t come back hard on a bitch, | 如果你不狠狠的还击 |
[35:07] | you’re going to end up getting sold | 你就没的混了 |
[35:08] | for a pack of Camel Lights and a Jell-O cup. | |
[35:10] | Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 明白我的意思了吗? |
[35:13] | Always solve your problems with violence. | 记住,枪杆子里出政权 |
[35:15] | Okay, Daddy. | 好吧,爸爸 |
[35:17] | Great. | 真乖 |
[35:19] | Want to get some Pinkberry? | 想吃棉花糖吗? |
[35:26] | Hey. | |
[35:27] | Hey, how did it go? | 嘿,怎么样啊。 |
[35:28] | You shut up! What happened? | 你闭嘴! 怎么了? |
[35:32] | First, you’re going to tell me, how did the deal go? | 首先,你告诉我,交易怎么样了? |
[35:34] | Awesome. The deal went awesome. | 很好,交易进行的很好 |
[35:35] | Good. So, it’s closed? | 好,那,,,交易失败了? |
[35:37] | Yeah, fucking closed. Basically closed. | 呃,是的,TMD失败了,基本上是失败了 |
[35:39] | A little bit of a hiccup, but… | 不过是一个小小的插曲 |
[35:40] | What do you mean, a hiccup? | 什么意思,小插曲 |
[35:42] | A little bit of a hiccup. | 就是,,小插曲白。。 |
[35:43] | Your fucking boss is an anti-Semite. Did you know that? | 你那个老板简直是个纳粹,你不知道吗 |
[35:45] | Oh, my God! What did you do? | 天啊,你都干了些什么 |
[35:47] | I was playing it nice and cool, just like we talked about, | 我演的很好啊,就象我们说的那样 |
[35:49] | and then these goddamn squids, these Japs, | 不过那些狗娘养的日本人。。。 |
[35:51] | these fucking Kamikaze pilots are coming at me, | 那个KAMIKAZE想利用我 |
[35:53] | riddling me with fucking questions. | 竟让我猜迷语 |
[35:55] | I had to do a little improv, and they got very emotional. | 我没办法即兴表演了下,Y就抓狂了 |
[35:57] | Will you just tell me how it ended? | 直接告诉我最后结果怎么样的? |
[35:58] | You’re going to court. No! Fuck! Oh, my God! | 你吃官司了。 我靠,我的天啊! |
[36:01] | Your boss was a little pissed off. | 你老板他。。有点小崩溃 |
[36:02] | I told him it was part of my secret master plan. | 但是我告诉他这是我神秘计划的一部分 |
[36:03] | No, you didn’t! | 不,你不要啊! |
[36:04] | We’ll work on one of those. You tell me how my shit went. | 我们继续努力么!是我在帮你收拾这烂摊子 |
[36:07] | Oh, your shit? How’d my stuff go? | 噢,你的烂摊子? 我那边怎么样? |
[36:10] | Mitch, what the hell is wrong with you? | MITH,你大爷的倒底是怎么回事? |
[36:11] | It was a porno movie! | 那是A片啊!!! |
[36:13] | It’s a Iorno, a light porn. | 是三级片啦! |
[36:14] | The dick stays in the pants, right? | 你的小弟弟一直在裤裆里藏着的吧 |
[36:16] | They didn’t pull it out, did they? | 他们没有给你揪出来吧? |
[36:17] | But my thumb went in three girls’ assholes. | 可是我大拇指被迫进入那女人的菊花。 |
[36:20] | Oh, fuck, get the sand out of your vagina. | 噢,天啊, |
[36:22] | Did you finish the day? | 今天的戏拍完了? |
[36:23] | I finished the day, Mitchell. | 拍完了MITCH |
[36:24] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗? |
[36:26] | I finished the day. Good. | 我拍完戏了。很好 |
[36:27] | You’re living the dream. | 你这梦幻般的生活 |
[36:28] | You’re living the fucking dream! Your job sucks, too. | 你也有个狗屁梦幻般的生活。 这是份什么烂工作啊 |
[36:30] | This isn’t going to work. | 这样下去不行 |
[36:32] | This is not going to work. That’s way too much. | 绝对不行,这太离谱了 |
[36:40] | Hey, man, hang on. What are you planning on telling her? | 嘿我说,等下,你准备怎么和她说? |
[36:43] | I’m telling her the truth. | 我实话实说 |
[36:44] | The truth? Yeah. | 实话实说? 是的 |
[36:45] | That’s going to work. | 就这么办 |
[36:46] | Jamie will know what to do. | JAMIE会知道该怎么办 |
[36:52] | Hey, sugarbug. | 嘿,小心肝 |
[36:53] | Hi, Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[36:55] | Hey! | |
[36:56] | Hey, my precocious little daughter. | 嘿,我早熟的小闺女 |
[36:58] | I don’t talk like that. | 我可不会用这种口气说话 |
[37:00] | You do. I really don’t. No one does. | 你会的。 不会,没人会这么说 |
[37:02] | Jamie, hey! Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. | |
[37:03] | I’m so glad you’re here. It’s been so crazy. | 很高兴你也在。 这太疯狂了 |
[37:06] | Oh, that’s appropriate. | 噢,被强吻了。。。 |
[37:08] | Hey, Mitch. Jamie, we need to talk. | 嘿MITCH JAMIE,我们需要谈谈 |
[37:10] | Are you going to stay for dinner? | 你留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[37:11] | No, I can’t stay for dinner, but I would love to… | 呃不,我不吃晚饭了,不过我想。。 |
[37:14] | Look, I got to tell you something. | 我想告诉你件事儿 |
[37:15] | I can’t talk right now, Mitch. It’s been so crazy here. | 现在没工夫MITCH,这会儿忙疯了 |
[37:18] | The twins are a half-hour past their bedtime. | 双胞胎半个小时前就应该睡觉了 |
[37:20] | What are you doing? What are you, some kind of animal? | 你在干什么?你疯了啊? |
[37:22] | And Cara has to start her homework. | CARA要开始做作业了 |
[37:24] | I have an emergency phone call in four minutes. | 我还有个很要紧的电话 |
[37:28] | You know that building? | 还记得那个房子吧? |
[37:29] | The 11-story building? Yup. | 那个11层的房子 记的 |
[37:31] | I have to remove three stories somehow. Isn’t that crazy? | 得把上面三层拆了,是不是很夸张啊 |
[37:34] | Yeah. | |
[37:35] | It’s so ridiculous. It makes no sense at all. | 太可笑了,怎么会有这样的事 |
[37:37] | I’m not Mitch. | 我不是MITCH |
[37:39] | What? I’m Mitch. | 什么? 我才是MITCH |
[37:41] | He’s Mitch. I’m Mitch. Somehow we switched bodies. | 他是MITCH,嗯,我是MITCH 我们交换了身体 |
[37:43] | And I’m Dave. That’s Dave. Yeah. | 我是DAVE,对,这才是DAVE |
[37:45] | Oh. | |
[37:46] | What happened was, we pissed in a magic fountain… | 是这么回事,我们冲一个有魔力的喷泉撒尿 |
[37:49] | Uh-huh. … and the next day it disappeared. | 嗯,,然后第二天它就消失了 |
[37:51] | They moved the fountain, so now we’re looking for it. | 它被拿去重建,所以我们现在在到处找 |
[37:53] | And when they find it, we’re going to switch back. | 如果找到了,我们就把身体换回来 |
[37:55] | We had to pee because we were drinking. | 我们必须撒尿因为。我们喝了酒 |
[37:56] | We were drinking. | 是的我们喝了不少 |
[37:58] | That sounds like a plan. Can you start the bath for the twins? | 这计划听上去还行,你能哄孩子睡觉吗? |
[38:00] | Okay, pumpkin, this is… | 好的,我的小南瓜,这个。。。。 |
[38:02] | Mitch, no. | |
[38:04] | Don’t call me pumpkin, okay? | MITCH你不能叫我小南瓜,好吗 |
[38:07] | And you promised me that you would clean out… | 还有你,你说过要清理。。。。 |
[38:09] | Can you shut this off? | 你能让她闭嘴吗? |
[38:10] | It smells like cabbage now! Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, sit down. | 都有味儿了。。 JAMIE,你坐下 |
[38:13] | One second. Just humor me, all right? | 就一分钟,听我说好吗 |
[38:15] | I want you to ask me one thing… | 你来问我一个问题 |
[38:17] | I don’t want to play your games. | 我没空和你们玩游戏啊 |
[38:18] | …That only Dave would be able to answer. | 只有DAVE能回答的问题 |
[38:20] | Just one question. Please, I’m begging you. | 就问一个问题,我求你了 |
[38:22] | Good idea. | 好办法 |
[38:23] | Okay, when is our anniversary, Dave? | 好吧,我们的结婚纪念日是哪天,DAVE |
[38:27] | April 17th. Next question, please. | 四月17号,下一个问题 |
[38:29] | Wrong. | 回答错误 |
[38:30] | So close. Nineteenth. | 差不多了,19号 |
[38:32] | Seventeenth’s your daughter’s birthday, 19th’s your anniversary. | 17号是你女儿生日,19号才是结婚纪念日 |
[38:34] | DAVE: Why do you know that? MITCH: Do you think I’m a monster? | 你TMD怎么会比我还清楚? 你以为我是那神啊? |
[38:36] | I send you a card every year. Jamie, listen to me. | 我每年都给你纪贺卡。 JAMIE,听我说 |
[38:38] | Ask me anything else. | 问点儿别的。 |
[38:39] | Oh, my gosh! Mitch, | 天啊MITCH. |
[38:41] | I don’t have time for this! | 我这会儿真的没空 |
[38:43] | Come on, one more. Just make it tough. | 别啊,再试一次 |
[38:45] | Only Dave would know. A stumper. | 只有DAVE知道的,私人点的 |
[38:47] | Fine. What is my favorite color, Dave? | 好吧,我最喜欢的颜色 |
[38:54] | Red. Celadon. | 红色 灰绿色啦。。。 |
[38:56] | Do you not understand what we’re trying to accomplish here? | 你知不知道我们在干什么啊? |
[38:58] | Not a drop of the red in the room. | 你看你这房子里都没有一点儿红色 |
[39:00] | All the accents are celadon. | 全都是灰绿色啊 |
[39:01] | It’s like the opposite of help. | 你就别帮倒忙了。 |
[39:02] | Okay, honey, I got it. | 好的,老婆,我想起来了 |
[39:05] | I’m going to tell you something | 我告诉你些事情 |
[39:07] | that only I, Dave, would know. | 只有我,你老公我知道 |
[39:09] | Three years ago, you took your vibrator… | 三年前吧,你把你的按摩棒。。。 |
[39:12] | You took your vibrator… Morning! | 就是这个。。按摩棒 |
[39:14] | …Into the bathtub and it short-circuited | 拿到浴缸里用,结果就短路了 |
[39:17] | and it electrocuted your vagina. | 就电到了你的小。。。。妹妹 |
[39:19] | Hang on. | 继续。。。 |
[39:20] | And there’s now the cutest little bald spot right there. | 你看现在那里还是非常光滑。。。 |
[39:24] | (LAUGHING) | |
[39:29] | Yeah. | |
[39:36] | Hi. | |
[39:38] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天啊! |
[39:40] | I know. It’s me. This hasn’t been fun. | 我知道,这就是我。 一点也不好玩好吧! |
[39:42] | Good story. | 不错 |
[39:44] | You son of a bitch! | 你个龟儿子! |
[39:46] | How dare you tell him that? | 你怎么把这事也告诉他了? |
[39:48] | God! | |
[39:49] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们两个倒底哪根筋不对了? |
[39:52] | God damn! | |
[39:53] | How would you like it if I told him | 如果我告诉他, |
[39:55] | that you have a ball that feels like two balls? | 你有个蛋蛋感觉是个双黄蛋 |
[39:58] | So it’s like you have three balls. | 就好象你有三个蛋蛋 |
[40:00] | Dave has three balls. A bouquet of balls. | DAVE有三个蛋蛋。。。 |
[40:03] | Bad! Bad! | 坏蛋!坏蛋! |
[40:06] | This idea fucking sucked. | 这个烂办法啊 |
[40:10] | Listen, I don’t want you to worry about anything. | 听我说,你不要想其他的了 |
[40:12] | I’ll be able to hold down the fort. | 我来搞定你老婆 |
[40:13] | We got to find that fountain as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快找到喷泉 |
[40:15] | It’s like a can of tennis balls down here. | 好象有几个网球在裆里 |
[40:17] | The only problem I see is, what do I tell Jamie? | 还有一个问题,我怎么和JAMIE说? |
[40:19] | What do you tell Jamie, what? | 你有什么事要和JAMIE说 |
[40:20] | When she wants to have sex tonight? | 她今天晚上要是想爱爱怎么办? |
[40:23] | Think about that. | 你想啊 |
[40:27] | You’re not having sex with my wife, Mitch. | 你不可以和我老婆爱爱!!! |
[40:28] | Obviously, bro. | 那肯定不会啦 |
[40:30] | But if she comes at me like a hurricane, | 但是,如果她来势凶凶。。。 |
[40:31] | a guy can only withstand so much. | 没人可以柳下惠啊。。。 |
[40:34] | Dave. We’re trying to pull something off here, okay? | DAVE。我们在想办法解决问题呢 |
[40:37] | Now, I might have to hit that, okay? She’ll know. | 我会想办法摆平的好吗,她会知道的 |
[40:39] | Now, how many times a day do you guys have sex? | 告诉我,你们一天一般搞几次? |
[40:42] | I’ll have to pace it out. | 我好有个思想准备 |
[40:45] | What day is it today? | 今天星期几? |
[40:46] | I don’t know. Is it Tuesday? | 我也不清楚 是星期二吗? |
[40:50] | Yeah. You know what? It’s a non-issue. | 是的。 你知道吗,我没问题了 |
[40:53] | What does that mean? You guys don’t have sex on Tuesdays? | 什么意思? 你们星期二是不爱爱的? |
[40:56] | Take the day off? | 今天休息? |
[41:01] | That’s adorable. | 那挺好的 |
[41:03] | Tell you what. | 我告诉你啊 |
[41:04] | If she comes on like a hurricane… | 如果她来势胸胸。。 |
[41:07] | Just drill it. | 就从了她? |
[41:09] | Yeah, what can you do? You’re only human. Give me the keys. | 是的,还能怎么样? 你是个凡人,给我车钥匙 |
[41:12] | Smart. Yeah. | 犀利。那是 |
[41:14] | Okay. Please be careful with her. | 好吧,温柔点儿 |
[41:16] | It’s like we’re swapping rides. | 就象对我们自己 |
[41:17] | It’s just like that. | 必须的 |
[41:19] | Thanks, buddy, you’re being very cool. | 谢谢兄弟,你最棒了 |
[41:38] | Dear God. | 天啊! |
[41:40] | Oh, my goodness. Look at this, huh? | 噢,上帝,瞧瞧这个 |
[41:44] | Bang. Thank you, Mommy. | 谢谢妈妈咯 |
[41:47] | Why don’t you tell Daddy about what happened at school today? | 告诉爸爸今天学校发生什么了好吗 |
[41:49] | I wrote a spring poem | 我写了首诗 |
[41:52] | and Miss Byers only put Angelica’s poem up on the wall | 可是BYERS小姐只把ANGELICA的诗帖墙上了 |
[41:56] | and she didn’t put my poem up on the wall. | 但没把我的放上去 |
[41:59] | And why would she do that? | 为什么她要这样呢 |
[42:01] | I thought she liked me. | 我还以为她比较喜欢我呢 |
[42:02] | Dave. Yeah. | |
[42:03] | Cara’s talking to you. | CARA和你说话呢 |
[42:05] | What? She’s talking to you. | 什么? CARA和你说话呢! |
[42:07] | Well, Cara, her poem was probably much better than yours. | 这样的,CARA,也许人家写的就是比你好些呢 |
[42:11] | Let’s eat. Dave. | X饭! |
[42:13] | I didn’t read the bitch’s poem, | 我又没看到那小贱人写的诗 |
[42:14] | but maybe she can really turn a phrase. Let’s eat. | 也许人家真的就是写的不错 X饭。。。。。。 |
[42:17] | Tell Cara that her poem was good. | 你要告诉CARA她写的非常好 |
[42:19] | You just hurt her feelings. | 你这样会伤她自尊的 |
[42:22] | I didn’t read her poem, either. Do you want me to lie to her? | 可是我又没看到,你想让我对女儿撒谎吗 |
[42:24] | Is that what this is? Fine, I don’t care. | 必须这样吗?好吧,我无所谓噢。 |
[42:27] | Cara, honey, your poem, which I did not read, | CARA,你的诗呢,虽然我没有看 |
[42:30] | was way, way better than the other girl’s poem, | 但是我认为,一定比其他姑娘们的好 |
[42:33] | which I also did not read. | 虽然她们的我也没看到 |
[42:36] | Let’s eat. | 还是X饭吧 |
[42:37] | It’s Cara. Not Cara. | 是卡拉,不是考拉! |
[42:40] | It’s what? | 啥? |
[42:42] | Are you having a stroke right now or something? | 你脑袋被门挤了还是怎么的? |
[42:44] | What did I call her? What about the dinner song, Daddy? | 我应该叫她什么? 爸爸,唱个下饭歌吧。。 |
[42:48] | What about the what? | 啥米? |
[42:49] | What’s she saying? The dinner song. | 她说什么? 下饭歌 |
[42:50] | What’s that? The dinner song? | 那是啥东东? 下饭歌? |
[42:52] | Are you joking me? No, I’m not joking you. | 开什么玩笑? 没,我可没和你开玩笑 |
[42:54] | There’s a song? Sing the dinner song, honey. | 要唱歌? 唱个下饭歌老公 |
[42:56] | Course, there’s a song. Just sing the dinner song. | 好吧,唱歌 快唱下饭歌 |
[42:57] | I don’t feel like singing it tonight. | 我觉的这时候唱不合适 |
[42:58] | No, sing the dinner song. | 不,必须唱 |
[43:00] | You sing the dinner song. | 要不你来唱吧 |
[43:01] | Maybe you need to sing the dinner song. Sing the dinner song. | 快唱,就要你唱 |
[43:03] | I’m sick of that song. | 我讨厌唱那东西 |
[43:04] | Sing the dinner song. Sing it! | 快点! |
[43:05] | I got it. I heard you. | 好好,我知道了 |
[43:10] | Dinner song | 下饭歌 |
[43:14] | Dinner song | 下饭歌 |
[43:18] | Beans, potatoes, carrots and broccoli | 豆子,土豆胡萝卜和西兰花 |
[43:22] | Buns and sa/ad and potatoes and chicken | 鸡屁股还有土豆还有小鸡鸡 |
[43:28] | Needs a lickin’ | 打个拍子。。 |
[43:30] | Dinner song. | 下饭歌 |
[43:31] | That’s so not the dinner song. | 这可不是下饭歌 |
[43:33] | Well, I’m going to tell you what. | 好吧,那我告诉你哈 |
[43:35] | You’re going to go ahead and write me a dinner poem, | 你给我写个晚饭诗 |
[43:37] | and I’ll belt that out after I choke this down. | 等我吃饱了肚子再说 |
[43:39] | Let’s fucking go. | 上吧! |
[43:40] | Okay. Daddy needs a time-out. | 好的,爸爸需要中场休息 |
[43:44] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[43:52] | Bye-bye. | |
[43:59] | Hello. Hi, Mitch. It’s Tatiana. | 你好啊MITCH,我是小泽 |
[44:04] | Tatiana. Hi, how are you? | 小泽,嘿 ,你好啊 |
[44:08] | I’ll be better in a minute after I fuck you raw. | 我们一会儿开干吧 |
[44:11] | Oh. | |
[44:16] | Hello. Mitch. | |
[44:18] | That was Tatiana. She said she’s going to fuck me raw. | 小泽来电话,她说一会儿要去干我 |
[44:22] | Tatiana? Shit, that’s right. | 小泽?干!是的 |
[44:24] | That’s my Tuesday night regular, right on schedule. | 这是我的约定,计划性很强噢 |
[44:26] | You fuck that right for me, Dave. | 你帮我干吧DAVE |
[44:27] | Took me a long time to reel this one in. | 这次一定要尽全力 |
[44:29] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我不确定我能干。。 |
[44:32] | Hey, man! | |
[44:33] | Dad, I smell a skunk. | 老爸,好象有只臭鼬 |
[44:35] | NO, it’s this, kid. | 不,小孩儿,是这个 |
[44:37] | What does that mean, you don’t think you can fuck Tatiana? | 你什么意思?你不敢干小泽 |
[44:40] | Because it… | 主要是吧。。。 |
[44:42] | Jesus Christ, she’s here. | 我的天,她都来了 |
[44:44] | She’s already knocking on the door. | 她已经在敲门了 |
[44:46] | You nail that right for me, Dave. | 你要为我争光DAVE |
[44:48] | It feels kind of like I’m cheating on Jamie. | 可是这样感觉是劈腿了啊 |
[44:49] | Are you fucking shitting me? | 你开什么玩笑呢 |
[44:51] | In what world is this cheating? | 这算什么劈腿 |
[44:53] | Cheating is when any part of your dick | 劈腿的意思是,你的小弟弟 |
[44:55] | gets up inside some woman that’s not your wife, okay? | 进到不是你老婆的女人里面 |
[44:58] | And your dick is firmly planted | 但是你的小弟弟还在你自己身上 |
[44:59] | inside these fucking lame, triple-pleated sports slacks. | 就算嘿啾,也还是进你老婆里 |
[45:03] | But my mind is over here. That should count for something, right? | 可是我的精神出轨了。。那不算劈腿是吧? |
[45:06] | God, you big bitch. | 天啊,你这个大傻B |
[45:07] | How many women have you fucked in your mind, huh? Thousands? | 你意淫过多少女人嗯?成千上万了吧 |
[45:11] | Millions, Mitch. Was that cheating? | 差不多吧,MITCH,那就不算劈腿啦? |
[45:12] | No. It was not fucking cheating. | 所以,那不算劈腿 |
[45:14] | I think you’re on very firm legal ground here, counselor. | 我知道能明白的,律师同志! |
[45:18] | Your reasoning is oddly impeccable. | 你想太多了 |
[45:20] | This is what you wanted, Dave. | 这不正是你想要的吗DAVE |
[45:22] | Sex with strange, new women. | 和陌生的女人爱爱! |
[45:23] | You just thank me later and shut your mouth, all right? | 别废话,等着感谢我吧! |
[45:25] | Goodbye. Kirk out. | 再见,收线了! |
[45:31] | I’m going to do this. | 我能行! |
[45:36] | Tatiana. | 小泽啊~~~~ |
[45:38] | Game on. | 好戏上演了 |
[45:40] | I like how you made me work for it tonight. | 我要你干我一整晚 |
[45:43] | What am I? A burglar? | 你想让我扮什么?大盗? |
[45:45] | Holy shit. | 我靠! |
[45:46] | (我要崩溃了!) | |
[45:47] | Holy shit! | 我干啊! |
[45:49] | Why the fuck are you still wearing clothes? | 你怎么还不脱衣服? |
[45:52] | When are you due? | 你怎么?? |
[45:53] | Any minute now, | 春宵苦短, |
[45:54] | so let’s get our fuck on before this becomes a threesome. | 赶紧开始的不然再等都成3P了。。。 |
[45:56] | Oh, that’s so gross! | 噢这也太恐怖了 |
[45:57] | Whoa, stop for a second. Stop for a second. | 哇,等一下等一下 |
[45:59] | You’re so heavy! | 你好重啊! |
[46:00] | My tits are aching for you. | 我的咪咪好涨啊 |
[46:03] | That’s probably the Colostrum coming, and it’ll be very painful. | 涨奶呢可能,是会有点疼 |
[46:06] | Okay, okay. Just friends. Just friends. | 好好,温柔点,温柔 |
[46:09] | Okay, what’s your deal tonight? | 好吧,你今天晚上想怎么了? |
[46:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[46:13] | Is it my new haircut? | 我的新发型不好吗 |
[46:15] | No. | |
[46:17] | The trenchcoat. Too clich? | 我的风衣太土了? |
[46:18] | No, it’s not the trenchcoat. | 不是,不管风衣什么事 |
[46:21] | Then what is it? | 那到底怎么了 |
[46:22] | You seem like a really nice person, | 你看上去很不错 |
[46:24] | but were you pregnant last week? | 可是上星期你怎么没怀孕? |
[46:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你Y吃错药了? |
[46:27] | You picked me up at a single mothers’ Lamaze class. | 你和我在准妈妈学习班认识的! |
[46:30] | That’s so twisted. Oh, God. | 好变态啊!天啊! |
[46:33] | Wait, wait, Tatiana. Tatiana. I’m sorry, okay? | 等等,等等,小泽,是我不好 |
[46:36] | You’re beautiful. | 你很漂亮,你很美 You’re beautiful. |
[46:38] | You’re just… | 你么。。。 |
[46:39] | What? I’m not sexy? | 我什么?我不性感? |
[46:41] | No, no. Hey. Look, I did not say that, okay? | 不不,我不是那意思 |
[46:44] | You are… Oh, my God! I can see it kicking! | 你吧,,我的天,我都看到孩子在踢你了! |
[46:48] | You know what, Mitch? | (我靠,这是异形么!) |
[46:50] | Don’t ever call me again. | 你知道么,MITCH!别再想找我了 |
[46:51] | No, hold on. Wait, Tatiana, don’t go. | 不要,等等,小泽,不要走 |
[46:54] | I mean, go, but just go to a hospital. | 我是说,走吧,去医院看看 |
[46:57] | Oh, Mitch. What are you doing? | 天啊,MITCH,你都“干”了些什么? |
[47:00] | Oh, God. | |
[47:02] | I mean, it is called a push-up, Dave. | DAVE,你应该再高点就好了 |
[47:05] | Pathetic. | 真可怜 |
[47:09] | Oh, God, I’m really feeling it tonight. | 噢天啊,我今天晚上有点感觉了。。 |
[47:13] | Holy shit. | 我干! |
[47:15] | Game on. | 有好戏了 |
[47:16] | Oh, my God, it’s going down. Oh, Mitch! | 天啊,这可够淫荡,MITCH |
[47:20] | I finally get to fuck Jamie. This is my finest hour. | 朋友妻,不可欺,一次两次没关系 |
[47:27] | I hope she likes it weird. | 希望她能有全新的感觉 |
[47:58] | God, I am going to ruin her! | 天啊,我要干翻你。。。 |
[48:05] | I need to cool it on the Thai food. | 我需要消化下泰国菜 |
[48:08] | Oh, my God. | |
[48:11] | Seriously, dude, light a candle. | 说正经的,点上熏香吧 |
[48:13] | Oh, my God. | |
[48:15] | (我。。。) | |
[48:30] | No, no, no. Don’t back that thing up into me. | 不不不,屁股别冲着我 |
[48:33] | Go hose it out or something. | 穿上个裤袜什么的 |
[48:34] | What? | 神马? |
[48:36] | I can’t believe you’d come at me, guns hot. | 我不敢相信你会和我。。八婆 |
[48:39] | Guns hot? | 八婆? |
[48:41] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑啊 |
[48:43] | No, I’m not, lady. It’s not going to happen tonight, okay? | 没,没有,女士,今天晚上什么也不会发生 |
[48:46] | I’m not attracted to you. | 哥蛋疼 |
[48:48] | Rotate your turret and go night-night. | 淡定一下,晚安 |
[49:13] | It’s your turn. | 该你去了 |
[49:15] | Hmm? | |
[49:17] | It’s your turn to feed the babies. | 该你喂孩子了。。 |
[49:19] | I don’t feel like it. | 我才不去 |
[49:25] | Come on. | 干吗啊 |
[49:26] | Are you fucking kidding me right now? | 你和我开什么玩笑呢 |
[49:29] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. You go do it, you’re the mother. | 现在是早上3点,要去你去,你是孩子他妈 |
[49:32] | I’m the mother! It’s 3:00 in the morning! | 我是孩子的妈,但是现在是早上3点 |
[49:35] | Get the fuck out of the bed right now before I fucking cut you! | 滚下床去不然我切了你的小JB |
[49:38] | Jesus! What the fuck? | 我靠,要不要这样啊? |
[49:42] | Unreal. This is just… | 不是真的,这一切都不是真的。。。。 |
[49:48] | Oh, please. | 天啊1 |
[49:52] | hey! What the fuck? | 呃,,这是什么意思? |
[50:17] | Oh, God! That did not just happen. | 你大爷的怎么非要这个时候! |
[50:21] | What? | 咋? |
[50:22] | Hey. I always thought your wife was a nice lady, | 嘿,我一直以为你老婆是个辣妈 |
[50:25] | but she talks like a dock worker | 但是看上去她也很俗啊 |
[50:26] | and she shits like one, too. | 便便的时候也很俗 |
[50:28] | Plus, I used to think your kids were adorable, but they’re not. | 还有,我以前觉的你的孩子们挺可爱的,可是我错了 |
[50:31] | They’re fucking bananas. | 他们简直就是疯子 |
[50:33] | Can I help you? | 要我帮忙? |
[50:34] | Here’s the deal. I got two screaming… | 现在的情况是,有两个正在尖叫的。。。。 |
[50:37] | Hold on. What’s with all the heavy breathing? | 等下,你怎么喘这么粗气啊 |
[50:39] | Are you jerking off? | 你在打飞机??? |
[50:40] | No, I’m not. | 俺没有 |
[50:42] | Yes, yes, yes, I am. | 好吧好吧,我有! |
[50:43] | Look, I never get this kind of privacy any more. | 听着,我还从来没这样独处过 |
[50:46] | Isn’t that kind of my dick, though? | 你在摸我的JJ? |
[50:48] | Is that weird? | 很怪异吗? |
[50:51] | You ask yourself that. | 你觉的呢? |
[50:53] | It sort of hooks to the side a bit. | 感觉有点儿弯噢。 |
[50:56] | Use your left hand, you get a little bit more torque. | 用左手,会更有感觉 |
[50:58] | That’s cool. Thank you, I think. | 好的,我觉的是个好主意 |
[51:01] | Question. | 我有问题 |
[51:02] | How long have you been shaved down there? | 你剃毛多久了? |
[51:05] | I don’t… Like, sixth grade. | 不记的了,好象是从六年纪开始 |
[51:07] | Well, that’s disturbing. | 噢,头疼! |
[51:09] | Gets me an extra inch, | 让我告诉你 |
[51:10] | and only you married dudes rock the dick-froes. | 不光你们结了婚的老男人才打飞机 |
[51:12] | Now, let me ask you a question. | 我有个问题 |
[51:14] | If Tatiana was over earlier, | 既然小泽刚刚在那儿 |
[51:16] | why do you still have the need to jerk off? | 你为啥还要打飞机? |
[51:18] | Tatiana. I don’t think that she’s going to be back for at least… | 小泽她。我想她以后不会再回来了 |
[51:22] | She’s never coming back, Mitch. | 应该不会了MITCH |
[51:23] | What did you do? | 你都干什么了? |
[51:24] | The woman is nine months pregnant! | 这女人都怀了九个月了! |
[51:27] | I could see the baby’s face. | 我TMD都能透过肚子看到孩子长什么样了! |
[51:28] | I told you not to screw up my Tuesday night. | 我告诉过你别搞砸了我的约会之夜! |
[51:30] | Do you have any idea how many Lamaze classes | 你知道那什么准妈妈学习班 |
[51:31] | I had to sit through to get that lined up? | 我上的是多无聊 |
[51:33] | Is there a reason that you’re calling me at 3:00 in the morning? | 早上3点给我打电话就是为这? |
[51:36] | Yeah, the dock worker is making me feed the twins. What do I do? | 是,你家夫人让我奶孩子,我该怎么办? |
[51:39] | Get them to the kitchen. Yup, hold on. | 把他们抱到厨房 好,别挂 |
[51:48] | Stop crying. Jesus Christ. | 别哭了,老天爷 |
[51:51] | Shut up! I fucking hear you. | 闭嘴! 我TMD听到了! |
[51:54] | Mitch. | |
[51:57] | Please. Enough! | 好了,够了! |
[51:59] | You, there. Stay. | 你,呆在这儿! |
[52:02] | Stay. | 趴好了! |
[52:05] | All right. In the kitchen. | 好了,到厨房了 |
[52:07] | Go to the fridge. Okay. | 到冰箱那去 好的 |
[52:10] | Oh. | |
[52:11] | Mitch. Are you there yet? | MITCH,你还在吗? |
[52:13] | I’m at the fridge. | 我在冰箱这儿 |
[52:14] | Defrost two bags of breast milk | 拿两包牛奶 |
[52:15] | in the microwave for three minutes. | 放微波炉里,加热三分钟 |
[52:17] | And then prepare two separate bottles. | 然后放到两个奶瓶里 |
[52:18] | Breast milk? | 牛奶。 |
[52:19] | First, attach the filter to the seal. | 首先,要过滤一下 |
[52:21] | Use the blue ones, not the pink ones. | 用兰色的,不要用粉色的 |
[52:24] | Defrost two bags. Yup. | 打开两包。 |
[52:25] | Pretty intuitive. Then after the milk is defrosted, | 犀利。 打开包装了以后 |
[52:28] | take it out of the microwave, | 倒出来,放到微波炉里 |
[52:30] | pour it into the bottles, sea/ them. | |
[52:32] | Then you need to put three-eighths of a teaspoon of water… | 然后加八分之三勺的水 |
[52:34] | Holy shit! | 我靠! |
[52:38] | Come on, dude. Christ! | 天啊,小孩儿 |
[52:40] | Mitch. Hey, are you listening to me? | MITCH,你在听吗? |
[52:43] | Holy fuck! | 我靠! |
[52:44] | This is important stuff Do not screw this up. | 这很重要,别搞砸了 |
[52:46] | Hey! | |
[52:48] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[52:49] | Mitch ? Mitch! | |
[52:52] | Everything’s fine, dude. What’s next? | 一切都很好,然后呢? |
[52:55] | Then you need to put three-eighths… | 然后你要把八分之三的。。 |
[52:56] | What the fuck? | 我靠! |
[52:58] | Holy shit! Fuck! | 我地个神! |
[53:02] | What just happened? | 怎么了? |
[53:04] | Nothing. Nothing, dude. Go on. Two bottles… | 没什么,继续,两瓶。。。 |
[53:06] | Then attach a number two nipple. Jesus Christ. | 给装上二号奶嘴。 天啊! |
[53:09] | Make sure you don’t allow any air bubbles in. | 然后确保里面没有空气 |
[53:11] | Then, after you’re done feeding them… | 然后,喂完他们以后… |
[53:13] | This is so fucked up. | 真蛋疼。。。 |
[53:16] | Yeah! | |
[53:18] | All right. | |
[53:21] | This is what you get, okay? Yeah, right there. | 这可是你们自找的。好好呆在这儿 |
[53:25] | Mitch. Okay, dude. | |
[53:28] | Tomorrow morning, when I am sitting in your office, | 明天早上,当我坐在你的办公室里 |
[53:31] | you need to be downtown, | 你要进城去 |
[53:33] | finding that fucking fountain. | 找到那个喷泉 |
[53:36] | I do not know how much more of this shit… | 我不知道还能忍受这些. |
[53:38] | …I can take. | 多长时间. |
[53:42] | I’m one of the guys looking for the fountain | 关于你们找不到的喷泉,我是 |
[53:44] | that you lost in the computer. | 找想找到它的人之一 |
[53:45] | I’d be very, very appreciative if you could tell me where that is. | 如果你能告诉我它在那儿,我会非常感谢 |
[53:48] | Yeah, I can do that. | 好的,没问题 |
[53:50] | Good. Great. | |
[53:51] | First, you got to fill out a formal information request. | 首先,你要提出正式的申请 |
[53:53] | Okay, I’m going to fill that out right now. | 好我马上申请 |
[53:55] | Then it needs to go to State. | 然后我们递交到相关部门 |
[53:57] | State? Yeah, to get approved. | 相关部门? 是的,要他们批准 |
[54:00] | Why can’t you approve it, Victor? | 你为什么批准不了?VICTOR |
[54:02] | I don’t have that authority. | 我没这权利啊 |
[54:04] | How long is it going to take State to approve it, then? | 那相关部门批准这个,要多长时间? |
[54:07] | Three days… Oh, God! | 三天。。。 我勒个去的! |
[54:09] | ..To three weeks. Oh, come on! | 到三周时间 我勒个大去的! |
[54:12] | Victor! | |
[54:17] | Mitch? Dave? | |
[54:19] | Hello? | |
[54:22] | Fuck! | |
[54:27] | Real bad news… | 坏消息。。。。 |
[54:28] | Oh, hey. Where’s… | 噢,嘿 ,那个。。。 |
[54:30] | Where’s Dave? | DAVE在哪儿? |
[54:34] | Dave’s in the shower. | 洗澡呢。 |
[54:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[54:40] | Hey. | |
[54:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[54:46] | Dave’s just acting really weird. | DAVE现在很诡异 |
[54:49] | How? | 怎么个诡异法? |
[54:50] | He’s just doing weird stuff, | 他行为很古怪 |
[54:54] | like he wore his shower sandals to work yesterday. | 比如昨天穿着雨鞋去上班 |
[55:00] | He forgot to pick up the twins from daycare. | 忘了去托儿所接孩子 |
[55:03] | No, he didn’t. Yeah, he did. | 没,他没忘 |
[55:05] | They had to sit there for an hour and a half. | 他坐那儿一坐就是一个半小时 |
[55:09] | Okay. | |
[55:11] | And then last night he told me | 更要命的是,昨天晚上他和我说 |
[55:12] | that he wasn’t attracted to me any more. | 他对我再没什么兴趣了 |
[55:15] | I am going to kill him. | 我准备宰了他。 |
[55:18] | I just want you to tell me something right now, okay? | 我需要你告诉我实情 |
[55:21] | And you have to be totally honest with me. | 你要完全对我开诚不公 |
[55:23] | Sure. You swear? | 好的 你发誓 |
[55:24] | Yeah. | |
[55:25] | Is he having an affair? | 他有外遇了吗? |
[55:29] | No. | |
[55:30] | Why did you hesitate just then? | 你为什么遮遮掩掩的 |
[55:33] | I didn’t hesitate. | 我没有啊 |
[55:34] | He’s not having an affair. | 他没有外遇 |
[55:36] | Jamie, Jamie… | |
[55:39] | You guys are just going through | 你们会度过难关的 |
[55:41] | a temporary rough patch right now. | 这只不过暂时的困难而已 |
[55:44] | Temporary rough patch? What are you talking about? | 暂时的困难? 你知道什么呢? |
[55:47] | We’ve been in this for years. | 这样的生活都许多年了 |
[55:51] | You have? | 是吗? |
[55:52] | I love him. You know I love him with all of my heart. | 我爱他,你知道我有多爱他 |
[55:56] | But he’s… | 但是他… |
[55:57] | You know his family, growing up… | 你了解他的家庭,和他一起长大 |
[55:59] | He had nothing, and so he was always looking over the fence | 他没什么出息的时候,他很上进 |
[56:03] | because he wanted a better life. | 因为他也想有更好的生活 |
[56:05] | And that’s why he worked four jobs at once, | 这就是为什么他一下子打四份工 |
[56:10] | so that he could put himself through school. | 就是为了挣够学费 |
[56:12] | And he’s amazing. | 他是个好男人 |
[56:14] | I mean, nobody can do that. | 我知道很少有人可以象他这样 |
[56:19] | But the problem is, | 但是问题在于 |
[56:21] | now that he has everything, he can’t turn it off. | 他拥有一切了,生活好了,他却变了 |
[56:26] | And he still wants more and more | 他想要的更多 |
[56:28] | and a second house, and more kids, and a nicer car | 两层的小洋房,更多孩子,更好的车 |
[56:32] | and anything that he thinks is going to make him happy. | 所有一切,只是为了他自己开心 |
[56:37] | And so he just keeps working | 所以他只顾工作 |
[56:39] | and he’s not paying any attention to me. | 却对我不闻不问 |
[56:42] | And I’m miserable. Oh, God. | 我好可怜啊! 我的天! |
[56:44] | Because… I have huge feet. | 就因为,我脚太大了 |
[56:48] | They’re size 11. | 因为我穿11码 |
[56:50] | My foot has grown a half a size with each baby. | 我的脚有半个孩子那么大个儿 |
[56:54] | I have to go to this weird online shoe store to get shoes. | 我只能上淘宝买鞋 |
[57:00] | And I just want him to pay attention to me. | 我只是想让他多关心我一点 |
[57:03] | And I want him to grab me | 我只是想让他对我一往情深 |
[57:05] | and kiss me like he used to. | 象刚认识我那时一样的亲我 |
[57:09] | And it’s like you always say, | 不过就象你说的那样 |
[57:12] | Dave is a little bit of a pussy. | DAVE有点儿娘 |
[57:16] | I always say that? | 我常这么说 |
[57:18] | Yeah. | |
[57:20] | I always say that because it’s true. | 我常这么说是因为这是事实 啊 |
[57:22] | Dave is a little bit of a pussy. | DAVE就是有点娘么 |
[57:26] | I hope that when he makes partner, | 我希望当他成功成为合伙人 |
[57:28] | he can just finally stop and see… | 他应该能停下来看到。。。 |
[57:32] | And be happy, you know? | 满足自己的追求 |
[57:34] | Because how can you stay married to somebody | 因为你和某人婚了这么久 |
[57:37] | who is incapable of being happy? | 又没性生活,你能开心了么 |
[57:43] | What are you saying? | 啥 ??? |
[57:45] | Holy fuck-knuckles, I’ve got freckles on my taint. | 我我靠!!我蛋蛋上有好多斑点啊 |
[57:50] | How awesome is that? | 是不是很帅啊? |
[57:51] | Hey, fag, what are you doing here? | 也?兄弟你在这儿干什么 |
[57:54] | Three days to three weeks? | 三天要么三星期? |
[57:56] | You left the kids at daycare? | 你忘了接了孩子? |
[57:57] | Come, on, Mitch! Those are my kids. | 你大爷的,那是我的孩子啊! |
[57:59] | I can’t do this shit any more. | 我再也受不了了 |
[58:00] | No, no, no. You are going do this shit. | 不行,你得坚持下去 |
[58:02] | You don’t get off that easy. | 你不能就这么甩手不干了 |
[58:03] | My marriage is falling apart, my job is on the line. | 我的婚姻面临危机,工作也岌岌可危 |
[58:05] | You are going to be the best possible me you can be right now. | 你现在要尽最大努力做好我的角色 |
[58:07] | Dave, you don’t understand. I cannot do this. | DAVE,你不懂,我真的扛不住了 |
[58:09] | Not even for another hour. You’re gonna do it. | 一分钟也扛不住了 你给我顶住! |
[58:11] | I don’t care! You’re going to stay here and do this right! | 我不管,你要好好呆在这儿继续演下去 |
[58:13] | Get out of my fucking way, or I’ll drown you in your own goddamn tub! | 走开,不然我把你扔浴缸里淹死 |
[58:16] | Easy, motherfucker! | 放松点,娘的! |
[58:18] | If you leave now… Get your hands off me. | 如果你从这儿走出去 把你的手拿开 |
[58:19] | …This friendship is over! | 咋们的交情就算完了 |
[58:20] | Fuck you. Don’t pull that shit on me. | 扯蛋。 别拿这个来唬我! |
[58:21] | I got to get the fuck out of here. I’m serious, Mitch. Shut up! | 我TMD必须走了! 我是认真的MITCH,闭嘴! |
[58:23] | Jamie and the kids mean everything to me. | JAMIE和孩子是我的一切 |
[58:27] | There’s no walking out on this. | 没有其他办法! |
[58:28] | For once in your life, you got to see something through. | 你一辈子就做这么一件好事吧! |
[58:31] | What the fuck does that mean? | 你什么意思? |
[58:32] | I’m going to be honest with you, Mitch, | 我坦白和你说吧 |
[58:34] | because there’s a lot on the line here. | 因为现在危机重重 |
[58:37] | You are a quitter. | 你是纨绔哥 |
[58:39] | But quitting is not an option on this one, okay? | 但这次你不能再有始无终了,明白吗 |
[58:41] | You focus, you find it. | 认真点,你能行的 |
[58:43] | I don’t care where, but you find it inside of yourself, okay? | 我不管你会不会良心发现 |
[58:46] | I know it’s there. | 我只在乎眼下的问题 |
[58:49] | It’s not like I’m not trying. | 不是你说的那样,我也在努力 |
[58:50] | I just don’t know how to do all your grown-up crap. | 我只是不知道怎么处理你这些垃圾事 |
[58:55] | You’re going to learn. | 那试着去做! |
[58:57] | This is called a suit. You wear one every day. | 这是西装,你每天都要穿这个 |
[59:00] | Along with a necktie. Black, not white, socks. | 系上领带,袜子只能黑色,不可以白色 |
[59:04] | Dress shoes, not shower sandals. Please. These are awful. | 穿皮鞋,不能穿凉鞋。 天啊,好复杂 |
[59:07] | And, of course, underwear. Oh, come on. | 还有,要穿内裤 噢,不会吧 |
[59:10] | No more commando, Mitch, | 不准和我争。 |
[59:11] | you’re a grown-ass man. Put them on. | 你是个成熟男人,穿上! |
[59:13] | This is called a schedule. | 这是日程表 |
[59:14] | It tells you everything you need to do each day. | 这上百记清楚了你每天需要做的事情 |
[59:15] | Pick-u ps, drop-offs, activities, | 提醒你需要做哪些具体的事 |
[59:17] | play-dates, doctor’s appointments, etc. | 例如什么时候接孩子,什么时候看医生,等等 |
[59:18] | You’ll notice that there are approximately 50 hours’ worth of obligations | 最近50个小时的活动你基本上都可以从上面找到 |
[59:21] | on any given day. Make it work. | 按照这个去做 |
[59:24] | This is called a grocery store. | 这儿是便利店 |
[59:25] | People buy food here. It’s part of your responsibilities. | 在这儿买吃的,这也是你的工作之一 |
[59:29] | Before heading to the market, | 结账以前,你要打电话给JAMIE |
[59:30] | always call Jamie and ask her if she needs anything first. | 看看还有什么她需要买的 |
[59:31] | In fact, before making any decision | 同理可证,不管多小的决定 |
[59:33] | in your life, no matter how small, | 在你决定以前, |
[59:34] | call your wife first. | 一定要先问你老婆 |
[59:36] | Think of yourself as a brain-damaged mule, | 你就是做牛做马的 |
[59:38] | lost in the desert, helpless, dumb | 你就是大牲口 |
[59:40] | and in constant need of direction. | 你就得受人摆布 |
[59:42] | Never take the initiative, never strike out on your own, | 决不要自己拿主意,决不能自己做决定 |
[59:44] | and never deviate from the plan. Why? | 还有就是不能自己更改计划,为什么呢 |
[59:46] | Because you are a brain-damaged mule | 因为你是牲口 |
[59:48] | and you are lost in the damn desert! | 你是受人摆布的牲口 |
[59:51] | These are called children, or dependants. | 这些叫做儿童,差不多就这意思吧 |
[59:53] | Never disparage your own child. | 绝对不能说自己的孩子不好 |
[59:54] | Everything they do is a miracle from God. | 不管他们做什么,都要表现出极大的兴奋 |
[59:56] | When they’re bad, it’s only because | 他们调皮的话,表示他们 |
[59:57] | they’re tired or going through a phase. | 说明他们无聊了 |
[59:59] | When other kids are bad, it’s because of indulgent parenting | 别人家的孩子调皮了,说明他们家没教养 |
[1:00:02] | or innate defects in the child’s character. | 要么就是这死孩子人品太差 |
[1:00:05] | Be 15 minutes early for everything. | 做什么事都要提前15分钟 |
[1:00:07] | It doesn’t matter what it is. A meeting, an event. | 不管大事小事,开会啊什么的 |
[1:00:09] | Less stress for me, less stress for you… | 这样你的压力小很多 不我的压力小很多 |
[1:00:11] | Hey! You’re married now, jackass. | 嘿,白痴,你Y结婚了! |
[1:00:13] | You can’t look at other women. | 你不能随便瞟别的女人 |
[1:00:14] | You can’t talk to other women. | 你不可以和别的女人搭讪 |
[1:00:15] | You can’t even be interesting around other women. | 你也不能意淫别的女人 |
[1:00:17] | Do everything in your power to desexualize yourself. | 你就当自己是太监 |
[1:00:19] | Wear a fanny pack, drive a Prius, | 开经济车,夹着尾巴做人 |
[1:00:22] | attach electronic devices to your belt, whatever it takes. | 不管有用没用,腰上要别个数码产品 |
[1:00:24] | And if you find yourself forced to talk to a woman, | 如果势必要和女人交谈的话 |
[1:00:26] | quickly find a way to mention the fact that you’re married. | 尽快让人家知道你Y已婚了 |
[1:00:27] | It doesn’t even have to make sense. | 这就是你需要做的 |
[1:00:28] | Hi, how are you? Nice weather today. He’s totally fucking married. | 嘿,你好吗,今儿天不错啊,这厮已经悲摧的结婚了! |
[1:00:33] | So I can’t sleep with my wife, I can’t sleep with other women? | 可是,我不能上我的老婆,我又不能上别的女人? |
[1:00:35] | What the hell is that? | 这算TMD过的什么生活? |
[1:00:37] | Marriage. | 婚姻生活。 |
[1:00:41] | I think that’s everything. | 让我理顺一下。 |
[1:00:43] | You got any more questions? | 还有其他问题吗? |
[1:00:45] | Do you ever have any free time? | 你就没有喘口气儿的时间吗? |
[1:00:46] | Have you listened to a single word I’ve said? | 你有没有好好听我刚才说的? |
[1:00:48] | There is no free time. | 不可能! |
[1:00:49] | And at the end of the day, do you know what you get? | 一天下来,你知道你会怎么样? |
[1:00:51] | A fucking gun with a bullet to blow my head off with? | 我是不是应该去自我了断了? |
[1:00:54] | Sometimes you wish. | 有时候确实有这必要 |
[1:00:57] | Hi. | |
[1:00:59] | Did you hear the good news? | 你听说了吗? |
[1:01:01] | Kinkabe and Amalgamated agreed to go into binding mediation in two days. | 那日本人同意两天内实行并购了 |
[1:01:04] | Hold up. What do you mean? Two days? | 打住,你说什么? 两天内? |
[1:01:09] | So, I’ll have my briefs on your desk by lunch. | 嗯,我午饭的时候告诉你详细的情况 |
[1:01:11] | That puts my balls on your chin by dinner. | 我倒是很愿意晚饭的时候解决你的饥渴 |
[1:01:14] | That, right there, is Schedule IV sexual harassment. | 我靠,那可是四级性骚扰啊 |
[1:01:19] | Awesome! | 牛B了! |
[1:01:20] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 不好意思,我们认识吗? |
[1:01:22] | No, we haven’t. I’m Mitch Planko. | 不,没见过,我是MITCH |
[1:01:27] | Hey, Sabrina. | 嘿。丽花。。。 |
[1:01:29] | Hold on. | 等下! |
[1:01:31] | You two guys should go out. What? | 你们两个应该去约个会! 什么? |
[1:01:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, man! | |
[1:01:34] | Please stop. You two guys need to go out. | 打住打住。 你们两个真的应该去约个会 |
[1:01:36] | Absolutely, you two should go out. | 必须的,你们两个 |
[1:01:38] | You’re so single, Mitch, right? | 你是单身对吧,MICTH |
[1:01:41] | And you’re so fucking white-hot, right? This body. | 而你这个巨乳童颜的身材。。。 |
[1:01:45] | Did you do a lot of swimming in college? | 你大学的时候是不是游泳队的? |
[1:01:46] | Don’t answer that. You bet she did. | 别理他。 我打赌你肯定是 |
[1:01:48] | Oh, my God, you guys need to go out, | 噢,天啊,你们真应该约会下 |
[1:01:50] | have a nice steak dinner, do some dancing, | 吃个台塑牛排,跳点小帖面舞 |
[1:01:52] | go to a Korean nightclub, get a belly full of pills. | 找个韩国夜店,吃一大堆避孕药 |
[1:01:55] | I don’t know what you’re into, but just have some fun. | 我不管你们怎么继续,只管寻欢做乐就行 |
[1:01:57] | What about Ecco on 7th Street, Saturday at 8:3O? | 你觉的周六晚上8点半,第七大街的ECCO怎么样? |
[1:02:01] | Great? Great! | 不错 |
[1:02:03] | He’s totally free, so he’s going to meet you there. | 他和平鸽空,所以你们就在那儿见了 |
[1:02:05] | Don’t fuck on the roof, though. | 记得不要在天台上嘿啾 |
[1:02:06] | That place has got this non-resin tar | 那上头的沥青不是很干 |
[1:02:08] | that’s a bastard to wash off. | 粘身上洗不掉 |
[1:02:10] | So, just oral. | 我说说的哈 |
[1:02:13] | Yes, you’re thinking about it. | 嗯,你需要考虑一下吗? |
[1:02:14] | She’s in. | 好了她答应了 |
[1:02:15] | This is good. | 太好了 |
[1:02:17] | You’re going to get me fired! I swear to God. | 你就等着被炒了吧,我对天发誓 |
[1:02:20] | Shut it down. For one second, you listen to me. | 闭嘴,先听我说 |
[1:02:22] | For the first time in your life, | 这可是你生平第一次 |
[1:02:24] | you’re fucking good-looking, okay? | 你可以和美女嘿啾 |
[1:02:26] | You’re single, you got the right number of fucking balls in that bag, | 你单身,而且蛋蛋也不畸形! |
[1:02:29] | and you got the opportunity to nail number one on your cancer list. | 这是上你的首选秘密小情人的最佳机会 |
[1:02:31] | I can’t do that. I’m not doing it. | 我办不到,我不行 |
[1:02:33] | You need this! This is fucking dinner with her! | 你必须试试,晚饭的时候试试! |
[1:02:37] | This is so good. | 这不是个好主意 |
[1:02:39] | I mean, what’s going on between us, | 我们倒底在干什么? |
[1:02:41] | it’s just crazy, crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:02:44] | Here’s what’s crazier, not using it. | 疯就疯到底 |
[1:02:46] | Not using it on her. | 别纠结了 |
[1:02:49] | You use it for her, you use it for you, | 你为了她,不是,你为了你自己 |
[1:02:51] | and maybe a little bit for me, you know? | 也许我也能跟着沾点光,知道吗 |
[1:02:53] | Remind yourself of that. | 要时刻提醒自己,记住这点 Remind yourself |
[1:02:54] | of the big, fucking crater you created right there on Tuesday night. | 就当是星期二之夜 |
[1:02:57] | Oh, the Tuesday night, again. I could use that. | 噢,又来了! |
[1:02:59] | She’d fit perfectly in there. Will you please drop that? | 她是再合适不过的了 能不能不说这个了 |
[1:03:00] | Every day with the Tuesday night! Well, it’s a big goddamn deal! | 以后天天都是星期二! 我靠,太TMD值了 |
[1:03:03] | You fucked me! You owe me! Respect my life! | 你害了我,你欠我的,要对我的生活负责 |
[1:03:05] | Respect mine. | 是对我的生活负责 |
[1:03:06] | Yeah, you respect your life. | 好吧,你负责你的生活 |
[1:03:09] | Fine! I am proud of you. | 支持! 我为你自豪 |
[1:03:10] | Just promise me, you listened to every word I said. | 答应我,我说的每句话你都会放在心上 |
[1:03:13] | I heard everything. Every single syllable, you got it? | 我每句话都听进去了,包括每个单词,懂吗 |
[1:03:14] | Did you hear everything I said? | 那你听进我说的每句话了吗 |
[1:03:16] | Caught a few things. Yeah, just enough. | 听进去了,是的,那就行了 |
[1:03:19] | You betcha. You go have a good time, little girl. | 你去爽你的吧 |
[1:03:21] | I got your life all put away here, nice and safe. | 我会好好的安全过你的生活的 |
[1:03:24] | Answer my phone. | 接我的电话! |
[1:03:26] | Hello. | |
[1:03:27] | Hi, Mitch Planko. | 我找MITCH |
[1:03:29] | Bingo! Who the fuck is this? | 我就是,你Y是谁啊? |
[1:03:30] | What? | 啊? |
[1:03:32] | Dad? Hello? | 老爸? 你好? |
[1:03:35] | Is this Mitch’s dad? Is this Mitch, Sr? | 你是MITCH的老爸吗 |
[1:03:38] | Dave? Hi, this is Dave Lockwood. | DAVE?是的我是DAVE |
[1:03:42] | Why are you calling me? | 你怎么给我打电话了? |
[1:03:44] | I just wondered if we can get together for a little while today. | 我是想问问你我们今天可次可以见个面? |
[1:03:50] | Boy, it’s a work day. Half an hour. | 我上班呢。 只要半个小时就可以 |
[1:03:53] | I look different. I don’t like my outfit today. | 我觉的不太好,我今天穿的土,不想出门 |
[1:03:57] | Dave, half an hour. | DAVE,只需要半个小时 |
[1:03:59] | Mitch, Sr. wants to sit down with Dave Lockwood. | 你想和我坐下来谈谈 |
[1:04:01] | Yeah. Why? | 是的。 为什么? |
[1:04:03] | I need to talk to you about Mitch. | 我想和你谈谈有关MITCH的事儿 |
[1:04:09] | Hello. | |
[1:04:11] | Dave. How are you? | DAVE你好 |
[1:04:13] | Good, thank you. | 我很好,谢谢 |
[1:04:14] | What are we doing here? When was the last time the two of us saw each other? | 我们在这儿干什么?上次我们见面是多久以前的事了? |
[1:04:17] | I don’t care. Listen. | 我不管,听着 |
[1:04:19] | I’m getting married to a very beautiful woman named Pamela. | 我要和一个非常漂亮的女人结婚了,她叫PAMELA |
[1:04:22] | Her name’s Pamela? Yes. | 她叫PAMELA? 是的 |
[1:04:24] | Wow, you can say “I do” in English this time. | 噢,你可以用普通话对她说“我愿意” |
[1:04:26] | What? Is Pamela from America? | 啊? PAMELA是美国人吗? |
[1:04:28] | Yes. | |
[1:04:30] | Anyway… | 这个。。。 |
[1:04:32] | I’m not going to have anybody there. | 我除了MITCH以外 |
[1:04:33] | The only family I have is Mitch. | 就没有什么亲人了 |
[1:04:36] | I went to his apartment a couple of days ago | 前几天我去他那儿 |
[1:04:38] | and told him that Pamela would like him | 告诉他PAMELA想 |
[1:04:41] | to say a few words at the wedding | 他去我们婚礼上讲几句话 |
[1:04:43] | and that wasn’t true. | 不过我说的不是实话 |
[1:04:44] | Truth of the matter is, I would like him to say a few words, | 问题是,实际上是我自己想让他说几句 |
[1:04:46] | if he could find it in his heart to do so. | 如果他打心眼里想这么做的话 |
[1:04:51] | I don’t know why you don’t tell him yourself. | 为什么你不自己告诉他呢 |
[1:04:53] | That is a very nice thing for a son to hear. | 对一个儿子来说,那应该是件很温情的事 |
[1:04:57] | So, you want me to go tell Mitch | 可是,你想我去告诉MICTH? |
[1:04:58] | that you would like him at the wedding. | 是你想让他参加婚礼的 |
[1:05:00] | He’s going to say, “Why the hell does | 我估计他会说“他怎么会想我去的? |
[1:05:02] | “he want me there? He thinks I’m an idiot.” | 他一直觉的我是个白痴” |
[1:05:04] | Well, that’s not totally true. | 这个吗,其实不是这样的 |
[1:05:06] | I think he’s got some nice qualities. | 其实MITCH还是有很多优点的 |
[1:05:09] | I think he’s got some problem areas, too. | 当然他也是个有缺点的人 |
[1:05:12] | What are those? | 什么缺点? |
[1:05:13] | You’re his friend, you know him as well as I do. | 你是他的好朋友,你比我更了解他 |
[1:05:15] | You probably know him better than I do. He’s a quitter! | 你应该比我更知道他的性格 他总是三分钟热度 |
[1:05:17] | He has never finished anything in his life. | 他从没有认真的去完成一件事 |
[1:05:19] | He picks up something, he puts it down. | 今天突发奇想,明儿就放弃了 |
[1:05:21] | He’s good at it for five minutes, and it’s gone. | 三分钟热度 |
[1:05:23] | He’s flaccid. No gumption. No get-up-and-go. | 他个性太软弱,没有进取心 |
[1:05:26] | His accomplishments could rest comfortably on an eyelash. | 他唯一的特长就是画睫毛 |
[1:05:29] | Oh, he’d probably say, “Fuck you ,” if he heard you say that. | 噢,如果他听到你这么说,一定会说“你大爷的” |
[1:05:31] | Well, maybe he would and maybe he wouldn’t. | 这个吗,也许吧 |
[1:05:33] | But I want him to be part of my life. | 但归根结底,我还是希望我们能言归与好 |
[1:05:35] | With all due respect, Mr. Planko, you don’t know Mitch. | 坦率的讲PLANKO先生,你并不了解MITCH |
[1:05:40] | What you don’t realize about him | 你真的不了解他 |
[1:05:42] | is that he’s a fucking Jedi! | 他是个绝地 |
[1:05:44] | A what? He’s a Jedi Knight, sir. | 啥 东西? 他是个绝地武士! |
[1:05:47] | And next time you see him, he’s going to be slitting throats. | 下次你见到他的时候,他会让你知道的 |
[1:06:00] | Fuck! | |
[1:06:12] | I’m not a fucking quitter! | 我不是个没信念的人! |
[1:06:25] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧,奋斗! |
[1:06:29] | Good morning, Patty-cakes. | 早上好 |
[1:06:30] | Daddy needs a box set of Law & Order, | 我需要一箱法律文书 |
[1:06:32] | three meatball subs and a hand-folded, | 外加三个内丸 |
[1:06:34] | 24-inch samurai sword, chop-chop. | 2尺4寸的日本武士刀 |
[1:06:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[1:06:39] | I got this one. I got it. | 我来,我来 |
[1:06:41] | Back to bed. | 回去睡吧 |
[1:07:02] | Objection! | 我抗议 |
[1:07:04] | Sustained. | 继续 |
[1:07:30] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:07:39] | Hi. | |
[1:07:50] | Fuck me, she’s cute. | 我勒个去的,她真可爱 |
[1:07:56] | Here comes the battement. | 巴特曼步来了 |
[1:08:04] | Fucking nice, Cara! | CARA,真棒! |
[1:08:07] | Sweet! | 超赞的! |
[1:08:09] | That bitch bounced. Beautiful! | 干的好,漂亮! |
[1:08:12] | Man alive! That’s my daughter, bitches! | 好夺目啊!贱人们,那是我闺女! |
[1:08:16] | Dad’s very proud. Keep going. | 老爸为你自豪!继续保持! |
[1:08:27] | Oh, I mean, what did we learn from this? | 咽,我们上次学的什么? |
[1:08:30] | Always solve my problems with violence. | 枪杆子里出政权! |
[1:08:32] | That’s bingo, baby! Five, up high. | 对啦!来,击掌庆祝,高一点! |
[1:08:35] | No! Yes! | 不好! 很好! |
[1:08:36] | No, that is not the lesson that we learned, Cara. | 不,CARA,我们不要学这个 |
[1:08:38] | It is! | 必须的! |
[1:08:39] | Violence is cool. | 发飚很酷! |
[1:08:41] | Dave. Kidding. | DAVE! 我开玩笑的! |
[1:08:43] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑:) |
[1:08:50] | She did make a pretty funny sound, though, | 不过当她把人家放倒的时候 |
[1:08:52] | when she hit the ground like that. Yes, she did! | 她确实很开心! 那是! |
[1:08:56] | But don’t make a habit out of that, okay? | 不过不能老是这样,好吗? |
[1:08:57] | I know. All right. | |
[1:09:03] | I love you, Daddy. | |
[1:09:09] | I love you, little girl. | |
[1:09:18] | MITCH: Hey. | |
[1:09:21] | That ass looks real hot, you know. | 好翘的屁屁啊! |
[1:09:23] | You like my ass? | 你喜欢? |
[1:09:24] | Yeah. Tight as a drum. | 是的,又翘又紧 |
[1:09:28] | Wouldn’t mind putting my drumstick in it. | 你想不想昆一下啊? |
[1:09:30] | Ooh! Really? Ha. Keep going. | 真的?继续说 |
[1:09:35] | I like how big and fat those tits have gotten. | 我还喜欢你这对大咪咪 |
[1:09:38] | This little calf wants to get her mouth on the udders. | 这丰满的小腿让我不禁想拜倒在你的跨下! |
[1:09:41] | And I think that I want you to fuck me like you just got out of jail. | 我想你狠狠的干我就象刚刚放出来 |
[1:09:47] | Roger that. | 从了! |
[1:09:48] | And you don’t even have to go down on me because I know it’s late. | 而且你不必在我下面 |
[1:09:51] | Appreciate it. All right, turn around. | 太好了!那。。转过去 |
[1:09:53] | Oh! What are you doing? Here we go. | 噢,你干吗?开始咯 |
[1:09:55] | What do you mean? I thought you said you wanted to have some sex. | 你怎么了?我以为你想和我嘿啾呢 |
[1:09:58] | Yeah, but not like two dudes at a rest stop, okay? | 但是不能象这样急吼吼的啊 |
[1:10:02] | Okay, I got it. Want to go grab me three Q-tips? | 好的,我知道了。 需要来点刺激的吗? |
[1:10:06] | How about we just do what we always do? | 不如我们按以前的套路来 |
[1:10:12] | What, do you mean with a lot of eye-Contact and real personal? | 什么?你的意思是先预热一下? |
[1:10:15] | Uh-huh. Come here. I love you. | 是的,过来,我爱你 |
[1:10:17] | Yeah. Oh, don’t say that. | 嗯,噢,不要说话 |
[1:10:18] | Let’s not… How about no talking, okay? | 我们,,,不要说话好吗 |
[1:10:19] | We can do some silent sex. Seriously. | 我们可以安静的爱爱,真的 |
[1:10:22] | Kiss me. No, no, no. No talking. | 亲我! 不不不,,不要说话 |
[1:10:24] | All right, let me kiss a shoulder first. Okay? Okay. | 好吧,让我先亲亲你的肩膀好吗 |
[1:10:27] | There you go. Where’s that hand going? | 我来了! 你的手在干什么? |
[1:10:29] | Hello! Did you shave your balls? | 嘿! 你刮过毛了? |
[1:10:34] | Who doesn’t love a couple of smooth criminals? | 哪个女人不喜欢坏男人呢? |
[1:10:36] | Is that why there was all that pubic hair in the drain? | 那就把毛毛都剃光了? |
[1:10:39] | I would bet, yeah. Why are you still soft? | 我想是的! 那为什么你还这么软了巴几的? |
[1:10:43] | I don’t know. Can we try the no-talking for just, like, three minutes? | 我也不知道,我们能不能。。。不说话,就三分钟 |
[1:10:46] | That’s all it’s gonna take, okay? | 就这样好吗? |
[1:10:47] | Let’s do it like we did it on our wedding night. | 让我们重温一下新婚之夜吧 |
[1:10:50] | No, no, no. Jamie, what are you talking about, our fucking wedding night? | 不不,,JAMIE,你说什么?我们的新婚之夜 |
[1:10:53] | God! I can’t do this! Why not? | 天啊,我不行了! 怎么? |
[1:10:55] | I cannot believe I can’t do this! | 真不敢相信 我做不来! |
[1:10:57] | What the hell is happening? God damn it! | 出什么事了? 妈的! |
[1:11:01] | What? | |
[1:11:07] | You don’t want to have sex with me? | 你不想和我爱爱了? |
[1:11:08] | Yeah, I want to have sex with you. | 不,我想和你爱爱 |
[1:11:10] | I’ve wanted to have sex with you since the sixth grade! | 我从小学六年纪就开始想和你爱爱了 |
[1:11:12] | I mean, you should be a mess by now, | 我是说,你需要有点耐心 |
[1:11:14] | but things are not… Well, let’s do it! | 可是现在这光景。 那让我们干起来吧! |
[1:11:17] | This is new. | 多新鲜啊 |
[1:11:20] | Sorry, Jamie. | 对不起JAMIE |
[1:11:22] | I think I’m in over my head. | 我,我脑子里很乱 |
[1:11:24] | I think I’m way in over my head. I got this fucking house, | 我想的太多了! |
[1:11:27] | and a job, and a family. | 房子,工作,家庭 |
[1:11:29] | I’ve got you, I’ve got the Kids, and I’ve got a fucking carpool. And rules! | 我有你,我有孩子,我有车,还有一大堆的规矩 |
[1:11:32] | I’ve got these fucking rules, half of which I don’t even understand. | 这么多的这个那个,让我头昏眼花 |
[1:11:35] | This is impossible. I don’t know how to be this man. | 太不可思议了,我都不知道我怎么才能做到很好 |
[1:11:40] | I’m sorry. | |
[1:11:45] | Sorry. That’s okay. | |
[1:11:47] | That’s okay. | |
[1:11:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:12:00] | Yeah, it’s fantastic in here. | 噢,这地儿不错 |
[1:12:03] | It’s very warm. I think I remember this. | 挺温暖的,我记的这感觉 |
[1:12:07] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[1:12:15] | Dave Lockwood. | 我是DAVE,请留言 |
[1:12:17] | Mitch! Where the hell are you? | 你跑哪去了,MITCH |
[1:12:19] | It’s been two days. I gotta know what’s going on with Jamie. | 都两天了,我需要知道JAMIE还好吗 |
[1:12:22] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[1:12:25] | What the hell is he doing? | 这小子在干啥 ? |
[1:12:32] | Mitch. Hi. | |
[1:12:35] | Jamie. What are you doing here? | JAMIE,你在这儿干吗 |
[1:12:37] | I come here every Saturday after yoga. What are you doing here? | 我每个星期六做完瑜伽都会来 你跑这儿来又是干什么? |
[1:12:40] | I am plowing the crap out of this chick around the corner, | 呃我在清理这肉食鸡里的垃圾 |
[1:12:44] | and now we’re gonna have dinner. We’re gonna make some scallops, | 这个我们要一起吃晚饭,要做点扇贝 |
[1:12:46] | and then it’s going to get ugly. This chick is a mess. | 这个肉食鸡太恶心了 |
[1:12:50] | Why do you have to talk like that? You have such a sweet side. | 为什么老是这样说话啊? 你也有可爱的一面 |
[1:12:52] | You should let people into your sweet side. | 你应该让大家多看到你可爱的一面 |
[1:12:54] | Yeah. Listen, I wanted to ask you something. | 好吧,那个我想问你个问题 |
[1:12:57] | The other night, you were in a pretty dark place. | 晚上,乌几麻黑的 |
[1:13:00] | Oh, yeah. I know. | 嗯, |
[1:13:01] | How’s that going with Dave? | 你和DAVE….. |
[1:13:03] | Is he treating you a little bit better? | 他对你好吗? |
[1:13:04] | Yeah. He’s been very sweet. | 是的,他很温柔 |
[1:13:06] | Really open and communicative… Good. | 很开朗的和我沟通 |
[1:13:09] | He held my hand all night while we slept last night. | 整夜他都握着我的手睡觉 |
[1:13:12] | Attaboy! | 好兄弟! |
[1:13:13] | Did you tell Dave to shave his balls? | 呃是你怂恿DAVE,剃了毛吗? |
[1:13:16] | Uh… | |
[1:13:18] | Don’t act like you didn’t tell him. I know it came from you. | 别告诉我你没教他,我知道这是你的主意 |
[1:13:20] | Don’t be a bad influence on him. | 一肚子的坏水对你可没啥好处 |
[1:13:22] | I though you two might like that. | 我以为你们两个会喜欢这样 |
[1:13:24] | No, I don’t like that. It needs some coverage. | 不,我不喜欢,我还是喜欢有内容的JB |
[1:13:28] | Yeah, I’ll tell him to grow it out. | 噢,,我会告诉他的,让小弟弟留胡子 |
[1:13:30] | It was really great seeing you. You okay? | 见到你很高兴,,你还好吧? |
[1:13:32] | I’m good. In fact, I’m much… Much better now. | 我很好,实际上,,我好多了 |
[1:13:36] | Good. Yeah. | |
[1:13:37] | Okay. All right. | |
[1:14:02] | Okay, I’m awake. | 好的,我醒了! |
[1:14:16] | Fuck it. | |
[1:14:31] | Hello, I’m trying to find… Oh, come on! | 你好,我想找。。。 噢,少来了 |
[1:14:33] | Look, bring it to me in the office. I don’t care. | 听着,让我进他办公室,我不管 |
[1:14:36] | Relax, I’ll be there. Yes, sir. | 放松,我马上就到 |
[1:14:38] | Just look at… This is important. Taxi! | 盯着点。。。。那很重要的 出租车! |
[1:14:56] | Thank you. | |
[1:14:57] | Thank you, America. | |
[1:15:09] | Whoa! | |
[1:15:35] | I’ve got my eye on you! | 我盯着你那! |
[1:15:55] | Go for Lockwood. | LOCKWOOD,请讲 |
[1:15:56] | Mitch, I’m panicking over here. | MITCH ,我有点慌了 |
[1:15:58] | I haven’t been on a date in 18 years. | 我已经有18年没约个会了 |
[1:16:00] | I’m drowning in my own fear. | 我怕自己都没功能了 |
[1:16:02] | Relax and calm down. | 放松一点儿 |
[1:16:03] | Don’t tell me to relax! You did this to me. I can’t do it, okay? | 别和我说什么放松,你来搞定,我不行的 |
[1:16:06] | Don’t move, I’ll be right there. | 呆着别动,我马上过去 |
[1:16:11] | Mitch? | |
[1:16:12] | Hey. | |
[1:16:13] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
[1:16:16] | Just grow a mustache and lure a child into your van. | 能不能成熟点啊扮什么萌啊你 |
[1:16:19] | Where did you find that shit? | 你从哪儿翻出来的这破衣服 |
[1:16:21] | The back of your closet. | 你压箱底儿的 |
[1:16:22] | Put it back! | 放回去! |
[1:16:24] | These are called jeans. | 这叫做牛仔裤 |
[1:16:26] | They’ve been popular with America’s youth for over 60 years. | 已经在美国流行了超过60年了 |
[1:16:28] | Jeans to a restaurant? Yeah, jeans to a restaurant. | 穿这个去饭店? 是的,就它了 |
[1:16:31] | Look who else can hit. | 看着我! |
[1:16:32] | In order to feel confident, you got to look good, okay? | 你必须穿的有型,才能让自己更自信 |
[1:16:34] | This is a vest, put that on. | 穿上这个休闲服 |
[1:16:37] | Okay, this is called gel or product. | 好的,这东西叫�ㄠ� |
[1:16:39] | Too little, you look like a pedophile, | 涂小了,看上去象恋童癖 |
[1:16:41] | too much and you look Persian. | 涂多了,就成了波斯王子了 |
[1:16:43] | Mitch, I have done everything that you have asked of me. | MITCH,我按你的要求做好所有的事了 |
[1:16:44] | I got the jeans on, I got the vest, the gel in my hair… | 牛仔裤,休闲西装,还有一头者里 |
[1:16:47] | You look great. … but I am not going to do this. | 你看上去很棒 但是我不能去 |
[1:16:48] | Yes, you are going to do this. Why do I have to do this? | 不,你必须去 为什么? |
[1:16:50] | Because it shows that you’re considerate, | 因为这表示了你会体贴人 |
[1:16:52] | that you’re clean, that you’re American. | 你爱干净,你是个美国人 |
[1:16:54] | Why do you even care? It’s my body! | 谁TMD关心些这个? 我啊! |
[1:16:56] | It’s my body right now! | 你现在身体是我的! |
[1:16:57] | I’m scared! | 我害怕啊! |
[1:17:00] | There, we have it. | 来,我们继续 |
[1:17:02] | Nobody ever needs to know that this happened, Mitch. | 确保没有其他人会知道这一切,MITCH |
[1:17:10] | Boy, real tempting to kiss my own dick. | 哇,我的蛋蛋好漂亮,我自己都想亲自己一下了 |
[1:17:13] | Ah, that tickles. | 呃,很痒啊。。。 |
[1:17:14] | Shh, you’re jiggling the sac. | 嘘,别乱动 |
[1:17:16] | Oh, you’re going to go all the way back there, huh? | 呃,不需要这么仔细的来来回回的吧 |
[1:17:18] | We’re going to dinner, not Rio. | 我们就是去吃个晚饭,不是体检 |
[1:17:21] | AH right. You got any extra batteries? | 呃。。。还有没有其他电池了? |
[1:17:43] | Hi. | |
[1:17:44] | Mitch. How are you? | |
[1:17:50] | So… | 这个。。。 |
[1:17:56] | What the weather? | 天气怎么样? |
[1:17:57] | Listen, the only reason I’m here | 听着,我来这儿的唯一原因是 |
[1:17:59] | is because my boss told me to be. | 我老板让我这么做的 |
[1:18:01] | This is not a date. This is not a “get to know you.” | 我不是来约会的,我是来“认识你的” |
[1:18:03] | This is just me trying to save my job. | 我这是为了保住饭碗 |
[1:18:06] | I’m going to go. | 呃,那我走了 |
[1:18:07] | Just sit the fuck back down. | 滚回去坐好了 |
[1:18:09] | I showered, I showed up, I’m starving and I could use a drink. | 我洗的香香的,我来到这儿,我又渴又饿 |
[1:18:13] | How long have you known Dave? | 你认识DAVE多久了 |
[1:18:16] | My whole life, actually. | 实际上,,一辈子了! |
[1:18:17] | And have you ever seen him act like he did yesterday? | 你什么时候看到过他象昨天那样? |
[1:18:20] | Like a super-douche? | 象个大傻鸟? |
[1:18:23] | Uh, I have, at times. | 这个,,,有时候吧 |
[1:18:25] | But I’m really hoping that he didn’t say anything to offend you. | 不过我真的希望他们没冒犯到你 |
[1:18:28] | He totally did. | 可惜他已经让我抓狂了 |
[1:18:29] | But I like being offended, just usually after work. | 不过我喜欢下了班以后偶尔发个火什么的 |
[1:18:32] | Wow. | |
[1:18:33] | Here’s the bottle you ordered, sir. Excellent. | 先生这是您点的酒。 很好 |
[1:18:35] | Mmm-mmm, send that shit back. | 嗯,退掉 |
[1:18:37] | Bring us two Macallan 25s, neat. | 给我们两杯25年的麦卡伦威士忌,纯的 |
[1:18:39] | Right away, ma’am. Right away. | 马上来。 |
[1:18:41] | So, let me ask you something. | 那么,让我问你件事儿 |
[1:18:43] | It’s a question. | 一个问题噢 |
[1:18:45] | How do you like working with Dave? | 你喜欢和DAVE共事吗? |
[1:18:47] | How is he? | 他这人怎么样? |
[1:18:49] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:18:51] | I mean, he’s a brilliant lawyer. | 我是说,他是个成功的律师 |
[1:18:53] | He’s the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[1:18:58] | Actually, if you must know, | 实际上你要是真的想知道的话 |
[1:19:03] | I used to kind of have a crush on Dave. | 我还真的想和他一夜风流 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, no, you didn’t! | 噢,不会吧,你不会真这么想 |
[1:19:12] | You’re funny. | 你很有趣 |
[1:19:13] | I mean, obviously, he’s married, so… | 我是说,显然他是个已婚的男人,所以。。 |
[1:19:15] | Right, obviously, obviously, obviously. | 是是是 |
[1:19:18] | Super-married. What do you do, Mitch? | 已婚老男人。 你是做什么的MITCH |
[1:19:20] | Me? For a living? Yeah. | 我?你说我的工作? 是的 |
[1:19:22] | You know, I am… | 这个吗,我。。。 |
[1:19:27] | I… | |
[1:19:29] | When I’m not eating hummus and ferociously masturbating, | 基实吧,我是个这个。。。。 |
[1:19:32] | I dabble in light porn. | 我拍三级片的。。。 |
[1:19:35] | I hear that’s a growth industry. Yeah! | 真的啊,朝阳行业呢! 是是! |
[1:19:38] | I’m just going to get everything on the dessert menu. | 我来点一些甜点吧 |
[1:19:39] | I’m going to order, like, six desserts. | 我来叫一点。。比如说。。。八大件。。。 |
[1:19:45] | Oh, my God. | |
[1:19:52] | No, no, no! | |
[1:19:57] | Do I have anything in my teeth? | 我牙上粘了东西吗? |
[1:20:02] | That’s a lot of sugar. | 糖放的太多了吧 |
[1:20:03] | Yeah. A lot of scotch! | 是的,胃很受伤 |
[1:20:05] | Yeah. That was a lot of fun, is what it really was. | 刚才非常开心,真的 |
[1:20:08] | Was? What, are we done? | 很开心?我们都做什么了? |
[1:20:10] | It’s only 2:00! | 才凌晨2点而已 |
[1:20:12] | No! I’m just messing with you. | 呃,我和你开玩笑的 |
[1:20:17] | We’ll go to a rave or something. You want to get raving? | 要不我们去吼歌或者什么的。 你要不要去吼歌? |
[1:20:19] | People raving right now? | 要不就现在? |
[1:20:21] | Let’s rave! Yeah. | 好吧,让我们开吼! |
[1:20:23] | I forgot about raves! | 都好久没有过了 |
[1:20:25] | Man, I’m messing with you. | 哈哈,我逗你玩呢 |
[1:20:27] | Go and do that? No. | 去吗?不 |
[1:20:29] | I do have an idea. Uh-huh. | 我倒是有个主意 |
[1:20:31] | What do you think about doing something | 你觉的做什么样的事 |
[1:20:33] | that we will really, really regret in the morning? | 会让你明天早上极度后悔 |
[1:20:40] | You into it? | 你可以吗? |
[1:20:43] | Yeah, we can definitely do that. | 是的,我们绝对可以 |
[1:20:46] | Okay! | |
[1:20:47] | Okay. Let’s go. All right, let’s go. | |
[1:20:50] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 有的干了,有的干了! |
[1:20:54] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. |
[1:21:07] | Oh, God! | |
[1:21:09] | Oh. Wow. Really? | 噢,你真的。。。。 |
[1:21:11] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定你要这种? |
[1:21:13] | Absolutely. I like that. | 很确定,我喜欢这个 |
[1:21:15] | You’re okay with that being on your body for, like, forever? | 这个永远在你身上,你会习惯吗 |
[1:21:19] | I feel pretty good about it. | 我感觉不错 |
[1:21:21] | How is yours down there? | 你那儿感觉。。。 |
[1:21:22] | It’s good. | 爽的 |
[1:21:24] | It tickles a little. | 就是有点痒 |
[1:21:25] | Rico. Yo. | |
[1:21:27] | What do you think of this turn, man? | 你看这儿怎么处理? |
[1:21:31] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 |
[1:21:32] | TOMMY? Ask Tommy. Tommy! | 你问TOMMY吧 |
[1:21:34] | Yeah, man. | |
[1:21:36] | Check this out, man. | 你来看看 |
[1:21:40] | You never did tell me about your childhood. | 你还没告诉我你小时候的事呢 |
[1:21:43] | Really? Now? | 是吗?现在说? |
[1:21:45] | With the Sons of Anarchy between your… | 当着这些个头埋在你。。。无政府主义小子的面 |
[1:21:47] | Um, let’s see here… | 你们看这里哈。。。 |
[1:21:49] | Tommy, Rico. Hey, guys. | 嘿 ,你们 |
[1:21:50] | We are sightseeing now. | 我们是来打酱油的 |
[1:21:52] | Let’s move it along, please. Come on. | 给我们点时间 |
[1:21:54] | You are such a gentleman. | 你好有风度 |
[1:21:56] | Now you only have one ponytailed ex-convict between your legs, | 好了你现在双腿之间只有一个梳小辫儿的了 |
[1:21:58] | so everything is fine. | 我们可以开始了 |
[1:22:02] | I’m kidding. I was absolutely joking. | 我开玩笑呢,你别当真 |
[1:22:04] | I love your ponytail. And that little pirate beard. | 我喜欢你的小辫儿和海盗胡子 |
[1:22:07] | Sun kidding. | 很阳光的! |
[1:22:17] | That’s me, there. | 我到家了 |
[1:22:19] | This is you. Mmm-hmm. | 这是你家? |
[1:22:21] | Yeah, that is nice. Thanks. | 真不错啊 谢谢 |
[1:22:23] | Yeah. | |
[1:22:34] | Well, good night. | 好么,,晚安 |
[1:22:37] | Good night. | |
[1:22:45] | Hey, Mitch? | |
[1:22:47] | Yeah. | |
[1:22:49] | Are you going to call me? | 你会给我打电话吗? |
[1:22:53] | I thought you said this wasn’t a date. | 我记的你说这不是约会。。 |
[1:22:57] | Things change. | 情况有变不是。。。。 |
[1:23:07] | That’s a cute tie. Thank you. | 好可爱的领带。 谢谢 |
[1:23:10] | You should wear that to the party. | 你应该系着它参加聚会 |
[1:23:12] | What party? | 什么聚会 |
[1:23:14] | Our anniversary party. | 我们的周年纪念日啊 |
[1:23:19] | Our anniversary party? Why the fuck wasn’t I… | 我们周年纪念日? 为什么我。。。 |
[1:23:23] | What about Mitch? | 那MITCH怎么办? |
[1:23:26] | You said you didn’t want him to come. | 你说你不想他也参加 |
[1:23:29] | I did? Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[1:23:31] | You said you were really embarrassed of him. | 你说过他会让你难堪 |
[1:23:35] | That’s why I didn’t invite him. | 因为这个我没邀请他 |
[1:23:36] | I can’t believe I don’t remember that. | 不敢相信,我忘了我说过了 |
[1:23:38] | You also said that you thought | 你还说,你认为 |
[1:23:40] | that he would get hammered | 他会把我们的 |
[1:23:42] | and hit on all of our married friends, be mean to my grandma | 所有已婚的朋友带坏了 |
[1:23:44] | and turn the whole thing into a key party. | 把整个聚会搞的乱七八糟 |
[1:23:46] | Once, that happened. | 就一次啊! |
[1:23:47] | And you said he would force everyone to do Kamikaze shots, | 你还说他会逼所有人玩飞机游戏 |
[1:23:50] | spike the punch with ecstasy, | 结果是一场混乱 |
[1:23:54] | That was the same party. | 还是那次聚会的事儿 |
[1:23:55] | Hmm. Weird. | 嗯,奇怪了 |
[1:23:57] | Maybe we should talk about your bad memory at Dialogue Night. | 也许我们应该把这段不好的回忆在对话日聊聊 |
[1:24:00] | Stilton Coffee House tonight. Don’t forget. | 别忘了,今天晚上奶酪时光见 |
[1:24:04] | Okay. Okay? | |
[1:24:07] | Bye. | |
[1:24:32] | Hello. | |
[1:24:33] | This is District Manager Carla Nelson | 我是CARLA总监 |
[1:24:36] | from the Atlanta Department of Parks. | 亚特兰大公园管理处的 |
[1:24:38] | Oh, yeah. | |
[1:24:39] | Well, we have found that fountain. | 我们找到那个喷泉了! |
[1:24:43] | It’s been moved to 1100 Peachtree Boulevard. | 它现在被搬到林荫大道1100号了 |
[1:24:46] | You found it. Okay, well… | 你们找到了? |
[1:24:49] | Okay, we’ll be there soon. | 好的,我们马上到 |
[1:24:51] | All righty, then. Have a good day. | 好的,祝你好运 |
[1:24:54] | Thank you. | |
[1:25:05] | Hi. | Hi. |
[1:25:07] | How are you? | 好啊 |
[1:25:08] | Good. Just on my way to see Dave. | 我很好,我在找DAVE |
[1:25:11] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[1:25:13] | all the senior staff is going to be at the mediation tomorrow. | 明天所有的中层都要去开调解会 |
[1:25:16] | So, I snagged Flemming’s seats | 所以么,我抢了两个好位子 |
[1:25:19] | to the Marlins-Braves game. | 是枪鱼队和勇士队的比赛 |
[1:25:21] | You, me, beer, baseball. | 你,我,啤酒,还有棒球 |
[1:25:24] | What more could a guy want? | 一个男人所有想要的都有了 |
[1:25:28] | Don’t take this the wrong way. | 你可能理解错了 |
[1:25:31] | I would really love to go to that game with you, but I don’t… | 我很希望和你去看这个比赛,但是我不能。。 |
[1:25:33] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手是吗? |
[1:25:39] | What? I’m messing with you. | 什么?我逗你玩呢 |
[1:25:41] | Oh! | |
[1:25:43] | Look, it is just a baseball game. | 瞧,只是看场比赛而已 |
[1:25:44] | They’re dugout seats. | 不是情侣座啦 |
[1:25:46] | Whatever you have to do, cancel it. | 不管你有什么事,推掉! |
[1:26:03] | Hey. | |
[1:26:05] | They found the fountain. | 找到喷泉了 |
[1:26:06] | Yeah, they did. She called me, too. | 是的,她也给我打过电话了 |
[1:26:09] | Yeah. | |
[1:26:11] | So… | |
[1:26:13] | Good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[1:26:15] | Yeah, it’s good news. | 是啊,好消息 |
[1:26:18] | Awesome. | 帅的! |
[1:26:20] | We should probably go, you know, take a piss. | 我们应该过去,,,撒个尿了 |
[1:26:23] | Yeah, yeah, let’s do it. | 是的,,来吧! |
[1:26:25] | Yeah. | |
[1:26:27] | Except… Except? | 除非。。 除非什么? |
[1:26:29] | Except, the mediation is tomorrow, | 明天是调解会! |
[1:26:33] | and I’ve been working my ass off on that. | 我为这事儿忙的屁滚尿流的 |
[1:26:34] | Yeah, you’ve been working real hard on that. | 是啊,你确实花了不少工夫 |
[1:26:36] | And I want to prove to myself | 我想向所有人证明自己 |
[1:26:38] | and to people | |
[1:26:40] | that I can see that through. | 我能行的! |
[1:26:42] | And you should. Yeah. | 那是应该的 是的 |
[1:26:44] | You deserve that. | 你应得的 |
[1:26:45] | What are you saying? | 什么? |
[1:26:47] | We could wait. | 要不我们再等两天? |
[1:26:49] | You want to wait? We could wait a day. | 你想多等一天? 我们可以再多等一天的 |
[1:26:51] | Push it a day? Or a week? | 推迟一天?或者一星期? |
[1:26:53] | We should wait to switch. We can do it… | 我们等等再交换吧。 是的我们可以。。 |
[1:26:55] | A month? Yeah. | 或者一个月? 嗯! |
[1:26:56] | It’s time. | 时间到了! |
[1:26:57] | Really, what is time? | 是吗?什么时间到了? |
[1:26:59] | Come here, Dave. | |
[1:27:00] | Come on, buddy. | |
[1:27:02] | This went so well. Yeah, it did. | 事情发展的不错。 是的,我也觉的 |
[1:27:05] | It’s kind of surprising. | 真是惊喜连连 |
[1:27:06] | Very surprising. | 确实 |
[1:27:07] | If they offer you one red cent over $700 million, | 噢,如果他们出价7亿美元 |
[1:27:11] | you accept that. Got it? | 你就接受。知道吗? |
[1:27:13] | Yes, of course. Why wouldn’t I? | 那当然了,为什么我不接受 |
[1:27:14] | Why wouldn’t you? | 为什么你不接受 |
[1:27:16] | Great! Good! | |
[1:27:17] | What’s the worst that can happen? Nothing can happen! | 还有比这更坏的事么? 不可能有了! |
[1:27:19] | I think it’s fine. | 我想一切都好起来了 |
[1:27:40] | Dave Lockwood. | |
[1:27:41] | Did you forget something? | 你是不是忘了什么事了? |
[1:27:43] | Who is this? Your wife. | 你是谁? 你老婆! |
[1:27:46] | Oh. | |
[1:27:47] | Ummm. Did I forget something? I don’t know. What? | 嗯,我忘了什么事了? 我不记的了,是什么啊? |
[1:27:51] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:27:52] | It’s the mediation tomorrow, so I’m under it. | 明天是调解会,所以我正忙这事儿呢 |
[1:27:56] | I can’t play. | 没时间多说 |
[1:28:00] | So, how did it go? How much money is it? | 那么,怎么样? 一共多少钱? |
[1:28:02] | Just two hours, so, 14 bucks. | 两个小时,14美元 |
[1:28:04] | Great. | |
[1:28:06] | Sorry you got stood up. | 很抱歉你被放了鸽子 |
[1:28:10] | He just forgot. | 他只是忘记了 |
[1:28:11] | Yeah, that’s what I meant. | 是的,我就是这个意思 |
[1:28:14] | He forgot me at the coffee shop | 他就这么让我一个人呆在咖啡店 |
[1:28:17] | when all I wanted to do was go and talk to him. | 我只是想和他说说话 |
[1:28:20] | Which isn’t a lot to ask, do you think? | 这要求很过分吗?你说呢? |
[1:28:23] | What do you want me to say? | 你想,让我说什么呢? |
[1:28:25] | Well, have you ever been stood up by a man? | 嗯,你有没有被男人放过鸽子? |
[1:28:27] | Not really. Uh-huh. | 应该没有 |
[1:28:29] | Our parents drive us places, though, so… | 我父母会带我去,所以。。 |
[1:28:31] | Bottom line, Katie, | KATIE,底线是 |
[1:28:33] | is work always comes first, | 永远是工作第一 |
[1:28:36] | and we always come second. | 但是女人永远都是次要的 |
[1:28:38] | And I don’t think that’s ever going to change. | 而且我知道,永远都不会改变 |
[1:28:41] | I’ve got to go home now | 我得回家了 |
[1:28:42] | because I have this Spanish test, so… | 我还有个西班牙语考试 |
[1:28:44] | I can write you a note. | 等下给你写支票 |
[1:28:46] | I guess deep down, | 我严重的觉的 |
[1:28:48] | I’m afraid that I’ll keep compromising | 我怕我这么一直妥协下去 |
[1:28:51] | until getting the shit end feels normal. | 至到我自己都麻木了 |
[1:28:54] | And then I’ll be so beaten down by life | 那我这辈子真的就完蛋了 |
[1:28:57] | that, just for a second, I will consider asking | 我上次在洗车店找了一个无家可归的人 |
[1:29:00] | the homeless guy at the car wash who looks like Kris Kristofferson | 看上去长的象Kris Kristofferson |
[1:29:03] | to rub my shoulders. | 让他帮我捏捏肩膀 |
[1:29:05] | And I will, and he will. | 感觉吧 |
[1:29:07] | And you know what? It’ll be wonderful. | 你知道么,感觉还错 |
[1:29:10] | And I’ll love it. | 我还挺受用的 |
[1:29:12] | Because why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[1:29:13] | I mean, I’m not getting anything here. | 我是说,我其实一无所有 |
[1:29:17] | Nobody’s fucking me here. | 姐孤单的很! |
[1:29:19] | You know, Katie, this is exactly why people get divorced. | KATIE,你知道吗,这就是人们离婚的原因 |
[1:29:25] | I’m so sorry. | |
[1:29:27] | I’m so sorry. That was way out of line. | |
[1:29:34] | Do you want some ice cream? | 你想来点冰激凌吗 |
[1:29:36] | I’m not getting any closer to leaving, am I? | 我对生活的理解是不是不太透彻? |
[1:29:40] | No. | |
[1:29:55] | Wow! | |
[1:29:58] | It’s looking good out there. | 看的真爽啊! |
[1:30:00] | Hudson loves the sinker. He’s been crushing them all year. | 他是这球队的绝对主力 |
[1:30:02] | Listen to you, you are a big baseball fan! | 听上去你是个超级球迷啊 |
[1:30:04] | Yeah, huge. | 是的,超级的 |
[1:30:05] | I didn’t know that about you. | 看来我还需要多了解你 |
[1:30:07] | I was Phil Niekro for Halloween three years in a row as a kid. | |
[1:30:10] | No way! Phil Niekro is my number one favorite of all time! | |
[1:30:13] | Why is my voice so high? | |
[1:30:30] | Thank you for coming in today. | 感谢今天大家的出席 |
[1:30:31] | My name is Erin Walsh, | 我是ERIN WALSH |
[1:30:33] | and I’ll be mediating your claim. | 我负责今天的调解 |
[1:30:34] | Any and all agreements made during this mediation are binding | 今天所有有关并购所达成的协议 |
[1:30:38] | and carry with them the full rights | 包括所有的权利和义务 |
[1:30:40] | and responsibilities of the law | 都会符合 |
[1:30:42] | as stated in Federal Code 325 A, Section 4. | 联邦法律第四章第325A法案 |
[1:30:49] | Kinkabe agrees in principle to the terms of the sale | 日本人基本上同意目前的出售条件 |
[1:30:52] | and valuates your company at $625 million. | 价格是6.25亿美元 |
[1:30:55] | This is their best and final offer. | 这是他们最终的价格 |
[1:31:00] | There is no way we can make this deal. | 没门儿! |
[1:31:03] | Six-twenty-five is not the end of the world. | 6.25亿也不是非常的离谱 |
[1:31:05] | You’ve just got to know when it’s time to quit. | 最后你会知道的,我们签了吧 |
[1:31:08] | Fuck that noise. We are not quitting. | 扯蛋,我们不签 |
[1:31:10] | I think you can do better, Ted. | 我觉的你可以谈个更好的价格 |
[1:31:13] | I beg your pardon. | 抱歉,你说什么? |
[1:31:14] | I don’t see anybody headed for the door. | 我没看到任何人走出那个房间 |
[1:31:16] | This is just like trying to fuck a Catholic girl who keeps saying, | 这就好象你搞女人一样,她们会说: |
[1:31:19] | “No, I don’t want to. I’m really drunk and you’re circumcised.” | “不,不要啊!我其实是喝醉了,你这个坏蛋” |
[1:31:22] | But she keeps on making out with you, | 但是嘴上说不要,下面还忙着呢 |
[1:31:23] | she’s not leaving your Fiero… | 其实是想让你干的更猛! |
[1:31:24] | It means she really wants to. | 其实,她很想要! |
[1:31:26] | She just needs a little bit of a nudge. | 她只不过需要半推半就 |
[1:31:28] | A little bit of a coax, little bit of a tickle. | 或者是花言巧语,更多乐趣而已 |
[1:31:29] | Just to rationalize it to herself, to her God. | 不过是为了更HIGH罢了 |
[1:31:31] | Do you know what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吗? |
[1:31:34] | No, Dave. We most definitely do not know what you mean. | 呃DAVE,我们实在不明白你在说什么 |
[1:31:38] | Okay. What I mean is, | 好吧,我的意思是 |
[1:31:40] | they want to spend more, they just don’t know it, all right? | 他们其实想多花钱,只不过他们自己不清楚 |
[1:31:43] | If this really was their final offer, | 如果这真的是最终的开价了 |
[1:31:44] | they’d be leaving, but they’re not. | 他们就应该走了,但是没有 |
[1:31:45] | They’re sticking around. They’ve got more money to spend. | 他们吊胃口呢,他们的心理价位远不如此 |
[1:31:49] | She wants to unroll that rubber at the bottom of her purse | 她想打开自己的小包包,装更多的银子 |
[1:31:52] | that she put in there three semesters ago. | |
[1:31:58] | How much more do you think we can get out of them? | 那你觉的我们加多少呢? |
[1:32:01] | 10?15? Ten million? Fifteen? | |
[1:32:02] | Pull those panties to the side, Ted, and take a hundred more. | 不要小家子气了,加100以上 |
[1:32:06] | What? | |
[1:32:08] | Do not listen to him, Ted. He is beyond reckless. | 不要听他的TED,这家伙疯了 |
[1:32:12] | If we make too large a counter offer, we risk driving them away. | 如果我们加太多了,会把人家吓跑的 |
[1:32:15] | Ted, it doesn’t hurt to ask. | TED,不要犹豫 |
[1:32:17] | You would not believe the nasty shit | 不要听信无知的建议 |
[1:32:19] | I get these girls to do, just by asking. | 以泡妞的经验,直接叫价吧 |
[1:32:20] | Honestly, it’s revolting. | |
[1:32:24] | It does seem odd that they’re not leaving. | 不过他们确实也没走啊。。。 |
[1:32:26] | Punch her in the seat. | 上了她! |
[1:32:36] | You can tell Kinkabe we want an extra 100 million. | 你告诉日本人,我们加价1亿 |
[1:32:39] | And that is our final offer, because we’re leaving. | 这是我们的最后价格,因为我们马上走了 |
[1:32:42] | Fuel the jet, let’s go. | 飞机加满油,我们走 |
[1:32:53] | For the record, I did not support that decision. | 我事先和你说明下,我是不支持这个决定的 |
[1:32:55] | Sir! | |
[1:32:59] | Sir, Mr. Kinkabe has agreed to $725 million. | 先生,日本人接受7.25亿这个价格 |
[1:33:03] | The deal is closed! | 交易成功了 |
[1:33:05] | Oh, my God! | |
[1:33:12] | What did I tell you? | 我说什么来着? |
[1:33:35] | Oh, my God! | |
[1:33:37] | Wow. | |
[1:33:38] | Are you glad you came now? | 来这里开心吗 |
[1:33:40] | Am I glad I came? It’s like the greatest day of my life! | 开心吗?这是我这辈子过的最开心的一天 |
[1:33:43] | Where did that come from? | 怎么突然就下雨了? |
[1:33:45] | Hang on, hang on, I got it. | 别急别急,我有伞 |
[1:33:48] | Oh, no, they are going to call it. | 噢,不要啊,他们肯定会终止比赛的 |
[1:33:51] | Man, this is amazing. I can’t believe they’re making me partner. | 哈哈,太神奇了,他们让我做合伙人了 |
[1:33:54] | I’m the greatest lawyer, ever. | 我是史上最牛的律师 |
[1:33:56] | What a day. | 多美妙的一天啊! |
[1:33:59] | So, now you can be happy. | 你现在开心了 |
[1:34:01] | Do you think they are going to give me a medal? | 你相信吗,他们会给我发奖章哎! |
[1:34:02] | Could you imagine an engraved sword? | 你能想象一下上面刻着武士刀 |
[1:34:04] | Honestly, I’d be happy with anything engraved. | 说实话,我喜欢所有有印章的东西 |
[1:34:07] | A sword or a spear. | 不管是刀还是矛 |
[1:34:09] | Even a shield would be good. | 就算是个盾牌也很不错 |
[1:34:10] | Slap it, Cara. Cara. | 来击下掌,CARA |
[1:34:15] | We are gathered here tonight | 今晚我们欢聚一堂 |
[1:34:16] | to celebrate the newest partner in our esteemed firm. | 庆祝新的合伙人的加入 |
[1:34:22] | was born on March 25th, 1974. | 1974年三月25日生人! |
[1:34:25] | By all accounts, Dave was a sweet, | 据我们所知,DAVE是个可爱的 |
[1:34:28] | diligent, hardworking little boy. | 勤奋和上进的小伙子 |
[1:34:35] | Wow. | |
[1:34:36] | Yeah, I know. | 呃,我知道这个有点。。。 |
[1:34:38] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:34:40] | Why? | |
[1:34:41] | It reminds me of high school. | 让我想起了我的高中时代 |
[1:34:43] | I feel like I’m about to lose my virginity. | 感觉就象那天我破了处。。。。 |
[1:34:46] | Bathroom? | 浴室在哪? |
[1:34:47] | Yeah, right there. | 那里 |
[1:34:56] | Do you want a drink or something? | 你想喝点什么吗? |
[1:34:57] | Or warm clothes or I can get you a drink? | 要不先把衣服晾干,再给你拿点喝的? |
[1:35:00] | No, it’s okay. We’ll have one after. | 没关系,一会儿再说 |
[1:35:02] | Okay. After what? | 好吧,什么一会儿? |
[1:35:05] | Relax, Mitch, you’re going to get laid tonight. | 放松点MICTH,你今天晚上有的睡 |
[1:35:09] | In high school, Dave graduated first in his class. | 高中的时候,DAVE以全班第一名的名次毕业 |
[1:35:13] | After winning a full scholarship to Princeton, | DAVE仅用了三年就以全额奖学金的资格 |
[1:35:16] | Dave, amazingly, graduated in just three years. | 让人信服的从普林斯顿大学毕业 |
[1:35:22] | And after graduating from Yale Law School with honors, | 从耶鲁大学毕业后 |
[1:35:26] | Dave clerked for Justice Souter | DAVE成为了美国最高法院的公诉人 |
[1:35:28] | on the United States Supreme Court. | |
[1:35:34] | Work is hard. | 工作压力大 |
[1:35:35] | I like going to baseball games | 所以我喜欢看棒球 |
[1:35:38] | and drinking too much, and getting tattoos at 3:00 in the morning. | 喝个大醉,然后凌晨三点去纹身 |
[1:35:41] | Yeah. | |
[1:35:43] | Boot. Take it off. | 帮我把靴子脱掉 |
[1:35:49] | We were not put on this earth to work, breed and die. | 我们活在这个世界上不是只为了工作和活着的 |
[1:35:53] | No, we were not… Don’t interrupt me, handsome. | 是的,我们不。。。 不要打断我帅哥 |
[1:35:56] | We are here to have fun. | 我们活着,是为了享受生活 |
[1:35:58] | Right? Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[1:36:03] | Boot. | 脱靴子 |
[1:36:07] | I just think there’s too many rules. | 太多的条条框框 |
[1:36:11] | Think about all the amazing experiences that we miss out on | 想想那么多快乐的事情我们错过了 |
[1:36:14] | because we’re so worried about what other people will think. | 只是因为我们太过在乎别人的看法 |
[1:36:17] | Why can’t I be a professional, successful woman | 为什么我做个成功的女强人 |
[1:36:21] | who sleeps with someone she just met? | 就不能拥有激情? |
[1:36:24] | You know? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[1:36:26] | I haven’t heard a word you said | 你脱裤子以前我从来 |
[1:36:27] | since you took your pants off. | 没听说过这种说法 |
[1:36:29] | Shirt. | 上衣 |
[1:36:32] | Shirt. | |
[1:36:36] | You smell like lemons. | 你闻上去就象个柠檬 |
[1:36:38] | I do smell like lemons. | 我为什么会象个柠檬? |
[1:36:41] | Oh, God, you’re nervous. I like that. | 噢,天啊,你有些紧张。 我喜欢! |
[1:36:45] | Your leg is shaking. | 你的腿在发抖! |
[1:36:46] | That’s not my leg. | 好象不是我的腿 |
[1:36:48] | Take off my bra. | 脱掉罩罩 |
[1:36:50] | All Of it? | 所有的吗? |
[1:36:51] | Just the parts covering the breasts. | 只有咪咪上的东西 |
[1:36:53] | That’s a good start. | 开局很好! |
[1:37:00] | Oh, that’s great. | 噢,太棒了 |
[1:37:03] | At the end of the day… | 忙一天下来。。。 |
[1:37:04] | Holy shit! | |
[1:37:05] | …I am just tired of over-thinking things. | 我真的懒的去想那些乱七八糟的事了 |
[1:37:08] | I’m tired of over-thinking things, too. | 我也是 |
[1:37:10] | We should just do what we want to do. | 我们应该做我们爱做的事 |
[1:37:12] | Let’s do it. Let’s just do it. | 来吧,让我们做爱,,做的事吧! |
[1:37:14] | The only thing Dave loves more than the law | DAVE最爱的除了法律, |
[1:37:17] | is his beautiful wife, Jamie. | 还有她漂亮的妻子,JAMIE! |
[1:37:21] | Their life is like a fairy tale | 他们过着童话般幸福的生活 |
[1:37:23] | made even more perfect by their three adorable children. | 有着三个无与伦比可爱的孩子 |
[1:37:27] | So, as we celebrate one partnership tonight… | 今天,我们庆祝新合伙人的加入。。。 |
[1:37:40] | Look, Daddy,it’s you and me. | 爸爸快看,你和我啊! |
[1:37:54] | …would bring most men to their knees, | 大多数人都无法做到 |
[1:37:57] | but not Dave. | 但DAVE不同。 |
[1:37:59] | He excelled on all fronts, | 他永远是最优秀的 |
[1:38:01] | putting the rest of us to shame. | 让我们所有人都自愧不如 |
[1:38:04] | I didn’t earn this. | 这不是我应得的 |
[1:38:05] | The law may be the first thing on Dave’s mind, | 法律也许在DAVE的生活里是最重要的 |
[1:38:09] | but his family has always been the first thing in his heart. | 但是他的家庭却是他心中最不可或缺的 |
[1:38:15] | What should we do with each other, Mitch? | 我们该怎么做?MITCH |
[1:38:17] | Oh, God, everything. | 噢,怎么都行 |
[1:38:20] | We could… | 我们可以。。。 |
[1:38:24] | Is that a… | 那个是。。。 |
[1:38:36] | Is that a many-spotted skipperling? | 那个是斑点蝶吗? |
[1:38:39] | Yeah. | |
[1:38:45] | Mmm. | |
[1:38:47] | You can have whatever you want. | 你可以怎么样都行 |
[1:38:53] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么来呢? |
[1:38:58] | I want to go home. | 我想回家! |
[1:39:01] | What? | |
[1:39:03] | I want to go home. | |
[1:39:06] | What? I don’t… | 什么,我不明白 |
[1:39:08] | I got a meeting. I got to go. | 我还有事,我得走了 |
[1:39:16] | Lockwood residence. | LOCKWOOD家 |
[1:39:17] | Where is Dave? | DAVE哪去了? |
[1:39:18] | Dave is at the country club. They made him partner. | DAVE去了西郊俱乐部,他现在是合伙人了 |
[1:39:27] | A brilliant attorney, | 一个完美的律师, |
[1:39:30] | loving husband, | 体帖的丈夫 |
[1:39:31] | devoted father. | 可敬的父亲 |
[1:39:36] | It is my distinct honor | 我非常荣幸的 |
[1:39:38] | to introduce to you, | 向你们介绍 |
[1:39:40] | our newest partner, David Lockwood. | 我们的新合伙人,DAIVD LOCKWOOD |
[1:39:55] | Way to go, Dave. | 飞黄腾达DAVE |
[1:39:59] | Congratulations, Dave. | 恭喜DAVE |
[1:40:01] | You deserve it. | 你实至名归 |
[1:40:03] | This is not my life. | 这不是我的生活 |
[1:40:34] | ls she kissing the wrong guy? | 她亲错人了吧? |
[1:40:35] | I know it’s weird. Just go with it. | 我知道这有点奇怪,随他们去吧 |
[1:40:59] | We tried to tell you. | 我们原来试着要告诉你的 |
[1:41:01] | You ready to take a piss? | 你有尿可撒么? |
[1:41:02] | You bet your ass I am. | 用屁股想都会有 |
[1:41:04] | I love you, pumpkin. | 我爱你小南瓜 |
[1:41:28] | Are you sure this is the address? | 你确定在这儿? |
[1:41:29] | Yeah, this is the place. | 是的,就是这儿 |
[1:41:45] | You got to be kidding me. Oh, wow. | 不会吧!!!! |
[1:41:50] | Jesus Christ, it’s like the whole city is in here tonight. | 我的天,好象全城的人今天晚上都来这儿等着看了 |
[1:41:52] | Okay, let’s just do this. Come on. | 不管了,开始吧! |
[1:42:03] | How are we supposed to get this done? | 可是我们怎么下鸡鸡啊? |
[1:42:04] | You just be super cool… | 要极度冷静 |
[1:42:07] | and don’t draw attention to yourself. | 分散注意力。。。 |
[1:42:12] | Why aren’t you peeing? | 你怎么不尿? |
[1:42:13] | I got a lot of people around me. | 太多人围观了。。。 |
[1:42:15] | Don’t yell at me. I’m all locked up. | 别冲我喊,我正在酝酿 |
[1:42:16] | No one is even looking at us. We’re fine. | 现在没有人看我们,我们安全的 |
[1:42:18] | Mommy, that man is peeing in the fountain! | 妈妈,那个男的往喷泉里撒尿! |
[1:42:24] | Oh, my God. | |
[1:42:26] | The cat is out of the bag, buddy. You got to go now. | 这下糗大发了,我们得赶紧闪 |
[1:42:28] | Why don’t you take a picture? Mitch! | 你怎么不帮我照张相 |
[1:42:29] | Come on! | |
[1:42:30] | It’s snipped. Mitch! Mitch! | |
[1:42:32] | By the way, why didn’t you invite me to your anniversary party? | 顺便问下,你怎么不邀请我参加你的结婚周年聚会 |
[1:42:38] | Okay, look… | |
[1:42:42] | I feel really bad about that | 我知道是我的不对 |
[1:42:43] | but can we talk about that at another time? | 可是我们能不能改天再谈这事儿? |
[1:42:44] | There is a girl scout staring at my penis. | 有个姑娘一直在盯着我的小鸡鸡呢 |
[1:42:46] | I want to talk about it right now. | 我想现在就搞清楚 |
[1:42:48] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[1:42:49] | Are you embarrassed of me? | 你觉的我给你丢脸吗 |
[1:42:51] | I’m sorry. Yeah. Yeah, I was. | 对不起,以前是的 |
[1:42:56] | But I’m not any more. | 但是现在不会了 |
[1:42:59] | I’m actually proud of you, Mitch. | 实际上现在我为你而自豪 |
[1:43:02] | Really? | |
[1:43:04] | Really. | |
[1:43:09] | Attaboy! | 好兄弟 |
[1:43:11] | I think that’s what had me all locked up. | 我知道我为什么尿不出来了 |
[1:43:12] | Hey! | |
[1:43:15] | Shit, we got security on us. | 我靠,保安盯上我们了 |
[1:43:17] | We got to do this right now. | 得赶紧尿完了闪人 |
[1:43:18] | 321 Three, two, one… | |
[1:43:20] | I wish I had my old life back! | 我要过我原来的生活! |
[1:43:21] | What did they say? | 他们说啥米呢? |
[1:43:23] | Do you feel any different? No, go again. | 你觉的有效果了吗? 没,再来 |
[1:43:25] | I wish I had my old life back! | 我要过我原来的生活! |
[1:43:29] | Oh, shit! Come on, guy! | 我靠,快点! |
[1:43:31] | We are running out of time here. Three, two, one… | 没时间了,321 |
[1:43:33] | I wish I had my old life back! | 我要过回我原来的生活! |
[1:43:36] | Bingo! Nice! Let’s go, this way! | 有效果了,太好了! 快,这边走 |
[1:43:39] | I’m peeing all over people, slow down! | 我想把这些人都尿一身。 慢点啊! |
[1:43:40] | Watch it! | 当心 |
[1:43:41] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. Pardon me. | |
[1:44:12] | Oh, my God. | |
[1:44:17] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. |
[1:44:19] | Oh, thank God. | Oh, thank God. |
[1:44:23] | Pumpkin! Pumpkin, I’m back. | |
[1:44:25] | Pumpkin, wake up. | |
[1:44:27] | Can you wake up, baby? I’m back, I’m back. | 你醒醒,亲爱的,我回来了,我变回来了! |
[1:44:30] | Oh, my God, I missed you so much. Oh, honey. | 噢,天啊,我想死你了,亲爱的 |
[1:44:33] | Okay, I owe you an explanation for last night. | 昨天晚上的事,我欠你一个解释 |
[1:44:35] | I owe you an apology for this week. | 这星期我欠你的太多 |
[1:44:37] | And most importantly, I owe you a fix for the last five years. | 最重要的是,这五年我欠你的都要补偿 |
[1:44:40] | Honey, things are changing, I promise. | 亲爱的,我变了,我发誓 |
[1:44:42] | You and the kids mean everything to me. Nothing is more important. | 你和孩子最我生命中最重要的,没有什么和你们相提并论 |
[1:44:46] | In fact, I’m going to quit my job. | 实际上,我准备辞职了 |
[1:44:48] | I’m going to work today, I’m going to quit my job. | 我今天去上班,但是今天是最后一天 |
[1:44:51] | I’m going to apply to Kinko’s, all right? | 我去KINKO这种小公司找个工作 |
[1:44:55] | 或者做个全职老公? | |
[1:44:57] | Hold on, just a second. Foot Locker? | 等下,等下下 |
[1:44:59] | It is the middle of the night. Shh. | 现在是半夜 |
[1:45:03] | All right, I don’t know what’s going on with you two dorks. | 我不知道你们两个家伙怎么了 |
[1:45:07] | That’s enough. | 无关紧要了 |
[1:45:09] | I don’t want you to quit your job. | 你不用辞职 |
[1:45:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[1:45:12] | You love your job and you love the law. | 你喜欢你的工作你喜欢法律 |
[1:45:16] | I love that about you. | 我爱的就是那个你 |
[1:45:19] | I just want you to come home for dinner. | 我只希望你能回家吃晚饭 |
[1:45:21] | I know. And Dialogue Night. | 我知道 还有对话日 |
[1:45:24] | And to see the kids. | 还有就是看好孩子 |
[1:45:27] | And I want you to want to be here. | 我想你能做回自己 |
[1:45:29] | I do. You have no idea. | 我知道 |
[1:45:34] | You don’t have to get all, like, | 你不需要太极端,比如 |
[1:45:36] | “I’m going to quit my job.” | 我要辞职 |
[1:45:42] | It’s my turn. No, no, no. | 该我去了 不不不 |
[1:45:43] | Back to bed. They’re mine. | 回去睡觉 我去吧 |
[1:45:47] | I love you. | |
[1:45:53] | Hi! | |
[1:45:55] | Look who’s up. | 看看谁起来了 |
[1:45:57] | Good morning. | |
[1:45:59] | Hi, my little man. | |
[1:46:03] | And how are you this morning, little princess? | 你今天早上好吗?我的小公主 |
[1:46:07] | Good morning. | |
[1:46:09] | How was your sleep? | 睡的好吗? |
[1:46:11] | Yeah, I know. | |
[1:46:13] | Okay, she’s first. | 好的,她先来 |
[1:46:14] | She’s a little bit more vocal. | 她小一点 |
[1:46:16] | Right? | |
[1:46:17] | Are you trying to tell me you’ve got a little surprise? | 你准备好给我个惊喜了吗? |
[1:46:21] | Did you make me something special? | 有没有什么特别的啊? |
[1:46:22] | Daddy. | |
[1:46:24] | Hi, sugarbug, come here. | 嘿,宝贝,过来 |
[1:46:29] | Give me a hug, sweetie. | 抱抱 |
[1:46:32] | Good morning. | |
[1:46:34] | You smell like a pillow. | 你闻着象个大枕头 |
[1:46:36] | Stay here, talk to me. Sit on that chair. | 坐那个椅子上,和我说说话 |
[1:46:39] | Tell me about school. | 学校怎么样啊? |
[1:46:41] | I want to know what you learned yesterday, okay? | 我想告诉你我昨天学了什么好吗? |
[1:46:43] | And I want to hear everything. | 所有的我都想听听 |
[1:46:44] | Did you know that atoms are smaller than a grain of sand? | 你知道原子比一粒沙子小多少吗? |
[1:46:48] | How amazing is that? | 很神奇是吗? |
[1:46:50] | So amazing! | 太神奇了! |
[1:46:51] | And everything on this planet is made out of atoms. | 而且所有的事物都是用原子构成的 |
[1:46:54] | Which is kind of strange | 多么奇怪啊 |
[1:46:57] | because I think that means that I’m the same as a piece of fruit | 我想那意味着我和水果是一样的呢 |
[1:47:00] | or a fish | 或是一条鱼 |
[1:47:02] | or this chair! | 甚至是这个椅子 |
[1:47:26] | I’m me. God, I’m me. Thank you. Thank you. | 我变回来了,我变回来了! |
[1:47:29] | God, look at that. Gorgeous! | |
[1:47:32] | God, it’s so good to be back! | |
[1:47:34] | Oh, yeah. | |
[1:47:35] | Welcome home. I missed you. | 欢迎回家,我太想你啦 |
[1:47:36] | Look at that,two perfectly shorn balls. | 看啊,我有两个完美的蛋蛋了 |
[1:47:48] | Hi. | |
[1:47:52] | I left my purse. I would have called but… | 呃,我钱包忘在这儿了,我没打电话告诉你。。 |
[1:47:55] | But you left your phone in your purse. | 因为我手机也在包里 |
[1:47:56] | Yeah. Right. | |
[1:47:59] | I just wanted to apologize, because I know | 我还想和你说对不起,因为。。 |
[1:48:02] | that I probably came off a little aggressive last night, | 昨天晚上我有点太主动了 |
[1:48:06] | and I just wanted to say sorry. | 我只是想说,对不起 |
[1:48:11] | No. | |
[1:48:12] | Don’t apologize. I apologize. | 不用道歉。我道歉 |
[1:48:14] | I probably came off a little gay last night. | 我昨天晚上可能性取向有些不太稳定。 |
[1:48:17] | I hope you will allow me the opportunity to straighten things out for you. | 我希望你别把这些事往心里去 |
[1:48:20] | Hey, guess what? It’s breakfast time. | 嗯,你看,早餐时间到了 |
[1:48:23] | Do you want to get some breakfast? | 一起吃早餐好吗? |
[1:48:25] | Yeah. | |
[1:48:30] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God | 各位,我们因主的名义齐聚这里 |
[1:48:33] | to unite this man and this woman in the… | 来见证这对恋人的。。。。 |
[1:48:44] | Mitch, you came. | MITCH,你来了 |
[1:48:46] | I’m very, very touched. Thank you. | 我真的很感动 谢谢你 |
[1:48:48] | You’re welcome, Dad. | 不客气,老爸 |
[1:48:50] | Ooh! | |
[1:48:51] | Fuck me! This must be my new mom. | 我干,这一定是我的新妈妈了 |
[1:48:53] | Hi, Mitch Planko. | |
[1:48:55] | Good. Thank you. | |
[1:48:56] | She’s holding onto me. | 她应该拉着我的手才对 |
[1:48:58] | Okay, good, let go. | 好的,放手吧 |
[1:48:59] | Keep away from him. The man’s a pervert. | 离这个家伙远,这小子不是啥好鸟 |
[1:49:07] | Happy anniversary, Jamie and Dave! | 周年快乐,JAMIE 和DAVE |
[1:49:16] | For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Mitch Planko. | 你们大部分都不知道我是谁,我是MITCH |
[1:49:18] | I was that nut sack’s best man 10 years ago. | 10年前我是这个笨蛋的伴朗 |
[1:49:20] | Here we go. | |
[1:49:21] | When we were kids, Dave and I, we had a lot of big plans. | 在我们的孩提时代,我和DAVE,我们有一大堆的远大理想 |
[1:49:26] | Dave, he was going to be an astronaut, | DAVE想当个宇航员 |
[1:49:28] | and I was going to sell dolphins on the black market. | 我么就想着能在黑市上卖海豚挣钱 |
[1:49:32] | Astronaut! | 宇航员哈 |
[1:49:34] | There’s a reason I’m not selling dolphins. | 我没卖成海豚是有原因的 |
[1:49:36] | We live in Atlanta, they’re tough to find. | 我们生活在亚特兰大,海豚太难找了 |
[1:49:39] | And those things, they don’t sleep, | 但是这些理想,都没有忘记 |
[1:49:43] | which also makes it real hard to catch them. | 实际上我们一直在努力追寻 |
[1:49:46] | But I think that we all know | 但是我想,我们都知道 |
[1:49:48] | that life doesn’t always turn out exactly how you plan it. | 生活并不总是如你所想 |
[1:49:52] | Sometimes, | 有时候 |
[1:49:54] | just sometimes, | 仅仅有时候 |
[1:49:55] | it turns out better. | 会变的更好 |
[1:49:58] | Dave, i think there’s a reason | DAVE ,我想,有一个原因 |
[1:49:59] | that you’re not walking on the moon right now. | 造成你现在没办法在月球上漫步 |
[1:50:01] | It’s because you belong here, | 因为你属于这里 |
[1:50:05] | in your life, | 属于你现在的生活 |
[1:50:06] | with that incredible woman sitting beside you. | 属于这个坐在你身边的完美女人 |
[1:50:13] | Can we please raise our Kamikaze shots | 让我们一起举杯 |
[1:50:17] | to my two best friends, please? | 敬我最好的两位朋友 |
[1:50:20] | To Dave and Jamie. | 敬DAVE 和JAMIE! |
[1:50:21] | Dave and Jamie! | |
[1:50:23] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐! |
[1:50:25] | Happy anniversary! | |
[1:50:31] | How did I do? You’re such a poet. | 我表现怎么样,你就是一诗人 |
[1:50:33] | You’re Robert Frost. Who? | 你就是ROBERT FROST 他是谁啊? |
[1:50:35] | It doesn’t matter. God, you’re good looking. | 无关紧要,上帝啊,你真TMD帅 |
[1:50:36] | Yeah. | |
[1:50:37] | I’m going to meet you in five minutes. All right. | 我五分钟后回来。 好的 |
[1:50:39] | Okay. | |
[1:50:42] | I took care of you guys, huh? | 我很给你们面子吧? |
[1:50:44] | We love you. | |
[1:50:46] | Oh… | |
[1:50:47] | Come on. Really? | 我靠,你来真的啊? |
[1:50:50] | Hey, buddy. I love you. | |
[1:50:52] | I love you, man. | |
[1:50:55] | How are things going at home? Good? | 家事如何?还好吗? |
[1:50:57] | Yeah. I mean, come on. | 当然,我是说,你看的出来的 |
[1:51:00] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s great. It’s fantastic. | 当然很棒。 非常棒 |
[1:51:03] | Good. Yeah. | |
[1:51:05] | What about you? What about Sabrina? | 你呢? 还有丽花? |
[1:51:07] | Good. It’s good. We’re taking things slow, but it’s good. | 很不错 我们慢慢培养感情,进展顺利 |
[1:51:15] | Is it weird that I miss your penis? | 奇怪了我怀念起你的蛋蛋了 |
[1:51:17] | Come on. It would be weird if you didn’t. | 少来了,你不怀念它才奇怪了呢 |
[1:51:54] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿做什么呢? |
[1:51:56] | We’re doing this. | 我们抽这个 |
[1:52:00] | Huh? | |
[1:52:01] | A little treat from Uncle Mitch. | 从MITCH叔叔那里搞的一点小大麻 |
[1:52:03] | Do you remember how to do this? | 你还记的怎么。。。。。 |
[1:52:06] | okay. | |
[1:52:10] | Oh. | |
[1:52:16] | I know. Mmm. | 当然记的 |
[1:52:24] | it’s fun, though, right? | 很好玩啊,是吗? |
[1:52:28] | Yay! Let’s go look at some fish. | 走,我们去海底世界吧 |
[1:52:30] | Okay. | |
[1:52:31] | Oh, God! | |
[1:52:36] | Oh, my God! | |
[1:52:38] | Ow! What the hell was that? Oh. | 刚刚那是什么? |
[1:52:39] | Explain yourself! | 解释一下! |
[1:52:41] | You’ve never heard of the Bryant Gumbel? | 你从来没听说过(这个不知所以然的)招术? |
[1:52:45] | Let’s do that again. | 再试一次 |
[1:52:55] | Why? | |
[1:53:05] | Mitch sent us a video. Yeah? That’s weird. | MITCH送过来的视频?好奇怪噢 |
[1:53:16] | No entry! | |
[1:53:24] | Steve Driver, you perfect bastard, you! | |
[1:53:30] | Oh, no. | |
[1:53:32] | Oh, Steve, it’s like Christmas in my ass! | |
[1:53:36] | What are you doing with my wife, man? | |
[1:53:37] | Dimitri? Hey, join the fuck party. | |
[1:53:40] | Let’s make lady sandwich. Okay. | |
[1:53:44] | Oh, my God. Not very well made, huh? | 噢,天啊,制作很不精良啊 |
[1:53:47] | When was that shot? Who Knows? Probably years ago. | 这什么时候拍的啊?谁知道,N年前的东西了吧 |
[1:53:52] | “Thank you for covering me last week. Love what you did with my hair.” | “谢谢你上周帮我救场,发型我很喜欢” |
[1:53:55] | Hey! | |
[1:54:00] | You got with a man? | 你还和一个男的?? |
[1:54:03] | Dimitri was surprisingly gentle, and we were very safe. | DIMITRI,是很有绅士风度的,我们很安全 |
[1:54:07] | Uh-huh. | |
[1:54:08] | He smelt a little like lamb, though. | 他看上去确实很温柔。 |
[1:54:10] | That pooper shot looked real. No. God, please, don’t! | 看上去拍的还挺象真的。。。。 噢,不要说啦 |
[1:54:13] | It did. Oh, God. | |
[1:54:15] | Dave? What? | |
[1:54:17] | Can you change my oil? | 你能不能给我加点料? |
[1:54:19] | No, I can’t! | 不行啊 |
[1:54:20] | I’m gonna cut my thumbs off tomorrow, I swear to God. | 明天我就把指头切了,我发誓 |
[1:54:23] | And we’re gonna destroy that thing first thing in the morning. Okay? | 明天早上第一件事就是把这东西毁了好吗? |
[1:54:26] | I don’t want you to. I like it. | 我不要,我喜欢! |
[1:54:28] | Hey, hey! Oh! It’s growing in so nicely. | 噢,嘿,,,好象变大了噢! |
[1:54:32] | Yeah. Real in-between phase. | |
[1:54:35] | It’s like Sonny Crockett down there. |