英文名称:Astro Boy
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | Here we are, floating peacefully in the sky. | 这就是我们的家 宁静的天空之城 |
[01:30] | Metro City, the jewel in the crown. | 大都会 皇冠上的明珠 |
[01:33] | Beautiful, isn’t it? But how did we get here? | 美极了 不是吗? 但它是怎么来的呢? |
[01:37] | A century ago, the founders of Metro City, seeing our world was changing, | 一百年前 大都会的建造者们 目睹了世界经历的变化后 |
[01:42] | took Mount Sofia and lifted it out of the Earth and into the sky | 就把索菲亚山 连根拔起 升上天空 |
[01:46] | to be an oasis, a floating paradise. | 给了我们一个浮动的天堂 |
[01:52] | We don’t really know what happens these days | 至于我们离开后 |
[01:54] | on the strange and mysterious Surface we left behind. | 地面发生了什么 我们就不太清楚了 |
[01:57] | But life in Metro City is better than ever, | 但大都会是最适合人类居住的地方 |
[02:00] | thanks to our friends, the robots. | 这都归功于我们的朋友 机器人 |
[02:04] | Robots do our shopping. | 机器人替我们购物 |
[02:07] | They cook for us. They serve our meals. | 为我们做饭 伺候我们进餐 |
[02:10] | They take good care of us. | 无微不至地照顾我们 |
[02:13] | They even do the really important things | 甚至还做些很重要的事 |
[02:15] | like reminding us to call Mom on her birthday. | 比如提醒我们 祝妈妈生日快乐 |
[02:19] | Whether it’s raising our children, building our buildings, | 除此之外 还陪孩子们玩 建造楼房 |
[02:22] | taking care of our city or making sure we’re all fit and healthy, | 管理我们的城市 并确保我们的身体健康 |
[02:26] | for these guys, no job is too big | 对于它们来说 事无钜细 |
[02:30] | or too small. | 样样在行 |
[02:32] | Plus, robots do a lot of the things that frankly we just don’t want to do anymore. | 还有 机器人做我们不愿意去做的事 |
[02:38] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[02:39] | Don’t worry, folks, that street will get clean. | 别担心 马路很快就会被清理干净 |
[02:42] | The best and brightest of them get picked for the more exciting tasks. | 其中 最好的最聪明的机器人 会被选来做最刺激的工作 |
[02:46] | This lucky guy is starting the first day at his new job. | 这个幸运儿 开始了他第一天的工作 |
[02:53] | And it’s all thanks to this man, Dr. Tenma, | 所有的这些都要感谢这个人 天马博士 |
[02:58] | head of the Ministry of Science and father of modern robotics. | 科技部长 也是现代机器人之父 |
[03:01] | Thanks to him and the incredible innovations he introduced… | 感谢他和他积极进取精神… |
[03:04] | Hey, Toby, isn’t that your dad? | 嗨 托比 那是你爸爸吧? |
[03:07] | -It sure is. -Hush! | -当然 -安静 |
[03:08] | Our friends, the robots, help us. Thousands are created every day, | 我们的机器人朋友帮助我们 每天生产数千个机器人 |
[03:13] | and thousands are disposed of in the great unending cycle | 也有数千个机器人被遗弃 |
[03:16] | that sustains life in our great city. | 以此维系我们的生活循环 |
[03:19] | Thanks for everything, guys. May you rust in peace. | 谢谢你们了 安息吧 |
[03:24] | Okay, students. Ready for a pop quiz? | 好了 孩子们 准备好测验了吗? |
[03:27] | -What? -Oh, no. | -什么? -不会吧 |
[03:28] | Begin. | 开始 |
[03:31] | -Oh, man. -I am so busted. | -惨了 -这次死定了 |
[03:46] | Yes, Toby. Is there a problem? | 怎么了 托比 有什么问题么? |
[03:48] | There’s no problem. I’m just finished, and I’d like to leave. | 没问题 只是我做完了 可以走了吧 |
[03:51] | Finished? | 做完了? |
[03:52] | For rocket science, it wasn’t exactly rocket science. | 火箭科学并不是那么回事 |
[03:56] | I don’t suppose there’s much point in you staying. | 你继续留着也没什么意义 |
[04:00] | -Good luck, guys. -Jeez. | -祝你们好运 同学们 -老天 |
[04:07] | Just like his father. | 有其父必有其子 物理测验正确率:100% |
[04:09] | Hello, Master Toby. Did you have a good day at… | 你好 托比少爷 今天过得好么… |
[04:12] | Think fast, Orrin. | 过得挺快的 |
[04:14] | Thank you, Master Toby. Very good throw, by the way. | 谢谢你 托比少爷 投的漂亮 |
[04:20] | -Hello, Son. -Hello, sir. | -嗨 儿子 -嗨 老爸 |
[04:22] | -How was school? -Oh, great. | -在学校怎样? -很好 |
[04:24] | Moustachio dropped a pop quiz on us, but I’m pretty sure I got 100%. | 今天老师出了套测验 但我肯定能得满分 |
[04:28] | That’s good, Son, very good, but I don’t want you to become complacent. | 那太好了 孩子 但是我不希望就此满足 |
[04:33] | It’s important to keep studying. Onward and upward, Toby. | 你要好好学习 天天向上 |
[04:37] | Sure, Dad. | 当然 爸爸 |
[04:40] | I’m aware I said I’d take you to that symposium on quantum mechanics, | 还有我答应你要陪你去看量子力学研讨会 |
[04:44] | but I’m afraid I have to take a rain check again. | 恐怕我又要食言了 |
[04:46] | -But you promised. -I’m sorry, Toby, but it’s unavoidable. | -你答应我要去的! -对不起托比 但是不得不这样 |
[04:51] | President Stone has brought forward the unveiling of the Peacekeeper. | 史东总督要提前去看终极战士 |
[04:54] | The Peacekeeper? You’ve got to be kidding me! | 终极战士? 你说的是真的? |
[04:56] | I never kid. Goodbye, Son. | 我什么时候骗过你 再见 儿子 |
[05:01] | The Peacekeeper, huh? | 终极战士 |
[05:03] | Hey, Orrin, change of plan. Take me to the Ministry of Science. | 奥伦 计划要改变了 带我去科技部 |
[05:07] | I’m sorry, Master Toby, but your father gave me strict instructions to… | 对不起 托比少爷 你爸爸给了我严格的命令… |
[05:12] | Stop that! What are you doing back there? Hey! Hey! | 你在干什么? 停下! |
[05:17] | Next stop, Ministry of Science. | 下一站: 科技部 |
[05:29] | You ready to blow me away today, Tenma? | 准备好让我大吃一惊了吗 天马? |
[05:31] | To make my hair stand up, to knock my socks off? | 是让我吃不下饭 还是睡不着觉? |
[05:34] | -Yes, yes, metaphorically speaking. -Well, that’s the spirit. | -是的 夸张点可以这么说 -就是说嘛 |
[05:39] | Dr. Elefun is an esteemed colleague of mine, Mr. President. | 茶水博士是我一个很棒的同事 总督先生 |
[05:41] | He may be resistant to having his discovery used for military purposes. | 他可能不太愿意你把研究用于军事目的 |
[05:45] | Well, you leave Dr. Elefun to me. | 让茶水来见我 |
[05:47] | -Dad! -Hold that kid! | -爸爸! -拦住那孩子 |
[05:49] | What are you doing here? I gave Orrin specific instructions to… | 你在这干什么? 我明明给了奥伦明确的指示… |
[05:55] | I wanted to see the demonstration. You’re always talking | 我要去看实验 就是你跟我说的 |
[05:58] | -about the Peacekeeper and… -Really, Toby. | -终极战士的事… -是么 |
[06:00] | -Your boy? -Yes, sir. | -你孩子? -是的 先生 |
[06:02] | Well, let him tag along. | 让他也一起来吧 |
[06:03] | Releasing potential threat. | 解除防御 |
[06:04] | It’ll be good for him, educational. | 这是很好的教育课 |
[06:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:08] | So, you’re interested in robots, son? Robot weapons? | 你也对机器人感兴趣? 武装机器人? |
[06:12] | Absolutely, though I’m sure you’ll agree the latest D-Class Interceptor | 当然 随便我认为你批准的 |
[06:16] | underlying deployment-to-target system is quite old-fashioned. | “对敌匹配系统”有点过时了 |
[06:21] | Nobody likes a smarty-pants, kid. | 我讨厌比我聪明的人 |
[06:23] | Take this boy to a safe place and keep him there. | 带他去个安全的地方 |
[06:25] | What the… | 这是… |
[06:26] | -Dad! -I think it’s for the best, Toby. | -爸爸 -这是为了你好 |
[06:28] | But you said I could see the Peacekeeper. | 你明明说好让我看的 |
[06:30] | You still can, on tonight’s news with everybody else. | 你当然能看到 请看今天晚上的新闻 |
[06:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[06:36] | allow me to present Blue Core energy. | 我来给大家介绍 蓝核能源 |
[06:40] | -Wow. -Blue Core energy, | -哇塞 -蓝色原子核 |
[06:43] | a new self-sustaining power source | 一种新式自稳态能源形式 |
[06:46] | much stronger than nuclear energy and infinitely cleaner. | 比核能更强大并且非常纯净环保 |
[06:50] | The raw materials came from space. | 这种物质来源于宇宙 |
[06:53] | A fragment of a star millions of light-years away that no longer even exists. | 来自一个距离百万光年的星球的碎片 |
[06:58] | This is now all that’s left of it. | 现在星球已不复存在 只留下了这个 |
[07:01] | Properly harnessed, this small sphere could transform | 如果我们能合理的利用 |
[07:05] | not only Metro City, but life for those on the Surface, as well. | 不仅能改变大都会 还能改变地面居民的生活 |
[07:14] | Imagine cleaning up Earth’s water. | 比如净化地球的水源 |
[07:16] | Imagine bringing back the forests. | 让森林重获新生 |
[07:18] | Imagine overcoming the effects of centuries of pollution. | 消除数百年来环境的污染危害 |
[07:21] | I know he’s a bit of a dreamer, but he’s a brilliant scientist. | 我知道他是个梦想家 但他也是个伟大的科学家 |
[07:25] | He’s a dangerous idiot who happens to have a high IQ. | 他就是个高智商的傻子 |
[07:28] | Unfortunately, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. | 很不幸的是这个世界不存在十全十美 |
[07:31] | When we extracted the positive blue energy from the fragment, | 当我们在碎片上得到蓝色正能源时候 |
[07:35] | we were left with this highly unstable by-product, negative red energy. | 我们还发现了这个极不稳定的 红色负能源 |
[07:40] | I like that one. | 我喜欢那个 |
[07:41] | Women voters are partial to the color red, you know. | 我们可以用红色能源 对付那些不愿投票的人 |
[07:44] | Until we discover how to safely dispose of it… What… | 在我们研究红色负能源的处理方法之前… |
[07:48] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你们在干什么 放开我 |
[07:50] | -Keep the cores apart or you’ll kill us all! -Do as he says. | -把它们分开 不然我们都得死 -照他说的做 |
[07:55] | This is outrageous! What are you intending to do with it? | 太过分了 你们想拿它做什么? |
[07:58] | I’m gonna give the people of this city | 我要这个城市的人 |
[08:01] | -a reason to re-elect me. -How? | -来支持我连任 -不可能! |
[08:04] | The only way you can, Doctor. I’m gonna kick some butt. | 那我们就走着瞧 看我把选票挤出来 |
[08:12] | -This is so unfair. -Now cool off, hotshot. | -这不公平 -冷静点 孩子 |
[08:15] | Please don’t leave me in here, sir! | 让我出去 |
[08:16] | I can’t stand small places. Anywhere but here! | 我不能在这么小的地方呆着 |
[08:19] | Jeez, kid. You’re like 13 years old. It’s time you grew a backbone. | 你都13岁了 孩子 是该锻炼一下了 |
[08:24] | Thanks for the life lesson, and thank you for this. | 谢谢你的指导 还有这个 |
[08:28] | As one friend to another, don’t do this, Tenma. | 作为朋友我要说 别那样做 |
[08:30] | Come on, Elefun. You know as well as I do, without military funding | 来吧 茶水 你知道没有军方资助 |
[08:34] | all of our research, including yours, would grind to a halt. | 我们的研究 都将不复存在 |
[08:38] | Start it up. | 启动 |
[08:56] | I told President Stone, “You gotta bring out the big guns.” | 我告诉过史东总督该出手时就出手 |
[09:00] | “Onward and upward, Toby.” | 全力以赴 托比 |
[09:02] | Load the Blue Core. | 用蓝色能源充电 |
[09:11] | Hold on. This Blue Core, it’s all sweetness and light, right? | 等等 蓝核代表了美丽与和平 对吧? |
[09:15] | I mean, “Save the dolphins,” “Give peace a chance,” and so forth? | 就像”救救海豚”和”维护世界和平”一样 |
[09:18] | It’s pure positive energy. | 它是纯净的阳性能源 |
[09:21] | Call me a dreamer, but I think we’ll get a bit more bang for our buck using the red one. | 也许有点理想化 但是我想如果用红色的会更具战斗力 |
[09:27] | Oh, you’re not joking. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[09:28] | Sir, we’re not putting something that dangerous into something that dangerous. | 我们不能把这危险的东西 放在这么危险的东西里 |
[09:33] | Listen, Tenma, I’ve got an election to win. | 听着 天马 我要赢得选举 |
[09:36] | I need my robot to be a fighter, not a lover. | 我的机器人是终极战士 不是爱心大使 |
[09:40] | -Load the red one. -I won’t. | -就用红核 -我不能这样做 |
[09:42] | Well, then I’ll do it. Move over, sweetheart. | 那就让我来 一边去 美女 |
[09:45] | -Hey! -No! | -嘿 -不要 |
[09:48] | It’s like a video game. | 就像电子游戏 |
[09:58] | Core loaded. | 红核已装载 |
[10:00] | Piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[10:02] | Activate weapon drones. | 启动炮塔 |
[10:10] | I hate this job. | 我真想跳槽 |
[10:16] | I gotta get a better look. | 还是在这边看好 |
[10:18] | -Time to check the classifieds. -I hear you. | -有幸看军事机密啊 -是啊 |
[10:27] | It’s using that drone against the other drones. How’s that possible? | 以其人之道还治其人之身 不可思议 |
[10:30] | It’s called “adaptive technology.” It can absorb and control anything. | 能吸收所有的一切资源并加以控制 |
[10:34] | Well, I may have flunked out of college, | 我高中没毕业 |
[10:35] | but I was right about the Red Core. | 都能看出红核有前途 |
[10:37] | You scientists think you’re the only ones with the brains. | 不是只有你们科学家才是聪明的人 |
[10:43] | Huh? Sir? | 总督? |
[10:58] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[11:01] | -Toby! -Dad! | -托比! -爸爸! |
[11:03] | I can’t open it! I can’t open it! | 门打不开 门打不开 |
[11:07] | Help me, Dad! Help! | 爸爸 救我 |
[11:08] | -Toby! -Dad! | -托比 -爸爸 |
[11:10] | It’s going to be okay, Toby. I’m going to get you out! | 别担心 我会救你出来 |
[11:14] | Everything’s going to be fine, I promise. | 一切都会好的 我保证 |
[11:25] | Toby! | 托比! |
[11:32] | Fire now. | 开火 |
[12:02] | Where’s Toby? Where’s my son? | 托比在哪? 我的孩子呢? |
[12:08] | I’m so sorry, Tenma. | 我很抱歉 天马 |
[12:20] | Toby. | 托比 |
[12:26] | It’s all my fault. | 是我害死了他 |
[14:07] | He hasn’t eaten or slept for days. | 他已经几天没吃没睡了 |
[14:09] | -I know. -He’s gone crazy, hasn’t he? | -我知道 -他会发疯的 |
[14:11] | If you lose your son like that and you don’t go crazy, | 眼睁睁地看着自己的孩子死去 |
[14:15] | you’re not a human being. | 换谁 都会疯的 |
[14:18] | Clear the lab. | 都出去 |
[14:35] | It looks just like him, doesn’t it? A perfect replica. | 和他一模一样 是吧? 完美的复制 |
[14:41] | Plus, I’ve uploaded all of Toby’s memories. | 而且我植入了托比全部的记忆 |
[14:45] | -It will think it is Toby. -Don’t expect too much, Tenma. | -他会觉得自己就是托比 -别期望太高 |
[14:49] | It has the most advanced defense systems ever created. | 他还有世界上最好的防御系统 |
[14:53] | I won’t lose him again. | 我不会再失去他了 |
[14:55] | Did you bring what I asked? | 我要的东西你带了么? |
[14:57] | I couldn’t refuse a grieving father. | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[15:05] | The Core is unpredictable. I can’t guarantee what effect… | 这个核的力量深不可测 我不能保证结果会… |
[15:09] | It’s gonna make it perfect! Perfect! | 完美 非常完美 |
[15:12] | Just like Toby was. | 就像托比一样 |
[16:21] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[16:23] | Toby. | 托比 |
[16:31] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[16:33] | Welcome back, Son. | 欢迎回来 孩子 |
[16:35] | Thank you, Elefun. I’m going to take it, him, home now. | 谢谢 茶水 我要带他回家 |
[16:40] | Quality time. Bonding. All the good things. | 伟大父爱 天伦之乐 重新开始 |
[16:44] | Bye, Dr. Elefun. | 再见 茶水博士 |
[16:46] | Bye, Toby. | 再见 托比 |
[16:50] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[17:12] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[17:16] | Good morning, Son. How do you feel? | 早上好 儿子 感觉如何? |
[17:20] | Uh, kind of weird. Have I been sick or something? | 有点奇怪 我是不是生病了? |
[17:25] | No, you’re fine, Toby. You’re perfect. You’re wonderful. | 不 你很好 非常好 |
[17:29] | Oh, that’s good, ’cause… | 那就好 因为… |
[17:36] | Um, are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[17:44] | No. I must be malfunctioning. Wires crossing, short-circuiting. | 不! 我一定出故障了 搭错线或者短路 |
[17:48] | It can’t be you. You’re… | 不可能是你 你已经… |
[17:52] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[17:54] | You’re… You’re… | 你是…你是… |
[17:56] | Hey, Orrin, you okay? | 奥伦 你怎么了? |
[17:57] | You’re gonna be late for school. | 你是不是要迟到了 |
[18:03] | Well, I must say, it’s very nice to see you again. | 我得说 很高兴再见到你 |
[18:10] | Sit down, Toby. I wanna talk to you. | 坐吧 托比 我们谈一谈 |
[18:12] | -Sure, Dad. -It’s about school. | -好的 爸爸 -是关于学习的 |
[18:15] | I’ve decided you shouldn’t go anymore, Son. | 我觉得你还是别去学校了 |
[18:18] | I’m gonna teach you at home myself. | 我在家教你 |
[18:21] | Sounds good to me. | 这主意不错 |
[18:23] | Hey, Orrin, looks like we’re gonna be hanging out together. | 我们以后可以一起玩了 奥伦 |
[18:26] | Together? Well, that’ll be very nice, Master Toby. | 一起玩? 这非常好 托比少爷 |
[18:33] | -Oh, dear. -Please, Toby, | -我的天 -拜托 托比 |
[18:35] | -just let the robot do its thing. -Sorry. | -别影响机器人工作 -抱歉 |
[18:38] | Hey, if you’re going to be home-schooling me, what about the Ministry? Yourjob? | 不过你在家辅导我 那你在科技部的工作怎么办呢? |
[18:43] | My job now is to be your father. | 我的工作就是 做好你的父亲 |
[18:48] | I am so freaked! | 真让人感动 |
[18:52] | Let’s start you out with something familiar. | 从我们熟悉的开始 |
[18:55] | Four-dimensional calculus. It’s your favorite. | 四维微积分 你最喜欢的 |
[18:59] | I guess it is. | 我想是吧 |
[19:00] | If sir wishes, perhaps I could help Master Toby with… | 主人 如果您允许 我能帮托比少爷么… |
[19:05] | Oh, bad idea. Bad idea. I’m a robot. What am I thinking? | 坏主意 坏主意 我是机器人 我在想什么呢 |
[19:11] | Wrong way. | 走错了 |
[19:13] | Okay, there. | 好了 |
[19:17] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:21] | Interesting solution. | 有想法 |
[19:23] | Good. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[19:29] | Bravo. Wonderful. Excellent, Toby. First rate, Son. First rate. | 漂亮 做得好 太棒了 |
[19:32] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 好戏还在后头呢 |
[19:50] | Let’s get back to basics. Remember this one? | 让我们从头开始吧 记的这个么? |
[19:55] | Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason. | 康德的纯理性批判 |
[19:57] | I used to read it to you in bed when you were little. | 我常在睡前读给你听的 |
[20:00] | To put me to sleep? | 让我好好睡? |
[20:02] | Yes! You asked for it every night. | 是的 你每晚都这样要求 |
[20:06] | That’s not quite what I… | 这不是我想的那样… |
[20:07] | Just try re-reading these. Get the old brain humming again. | 看看这儿 让小脑瓜重新转起来 |
[20:11] | Whir. | 飞起来 |
[20:29] | Next. | 换一个 |
[20:51] | Beautiful. I got it! I got it! | 漂亮 做得好 |
[20:55] | -Whoa! Close. -Way to go, Orrin. You’re the man. | -做得好 -好的 奥伦 你真棒 |
[20:58] | Yes. You know, I haven’t had this much fun since, well, ever. | 是的 我还没这样高兴过 |
[21:03] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[21:13] | I’m impressed. Not knocked out, but impressed. | 太出色了 不能说完美 但也不容易了 |
[21:17] | That’s nothing. Watch this! | 那没什么 看那个 |
[21:25] | Now, that is impressive, Master Toby! | 这可真是太神奇了 托比少爷 |
[21:29] | Just “Toby” is fine, Orrin. | 叫我托比就好了 |
[21:38] | Toby. | 托比 |
[21:43] | What are you doing? I said to read these books, not destroy them. | 你在做什么? 这些书是我让你读的 不是用来撕的 |
[21:47] | I just wanted to test da Vinci’s theories. | 我只是想试试达芬奇的理论是否正确 |
[21:50] | I um, perhaps encouraged Master Toby, sir. | 我想 是我怂恿少爷的 主人 |
[22:01] | You should not be wearing that hat. | 你不该带那顶帽子 |
[22:05] | A robot should not be wearing my son’s… Toby’s hat. | 一个机器人不该戴着我儿子…托比的帽子 |
[22:18] | Dad, it’s fine. I don’t even like the hat. | 爸爸 没关系 我其实也不太喜欢那帽子 |
[22:26] | I think you should go to your room. | 你最好回房间去 |
[22:28] | -But, Dad… -Do as you’re told! | -不过爸爸 -照我说的做 |
[22:45] | Tenma? What’s wrong? | 天马 发生什么事了? |
[22:47] | I think I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个愚蠢的错误 |
[22:49] | I thought he would be like Toby, but he’s not. | 我以为他会和托比一样 可他不一样 |
[22:54] | He’s strange. He’s very strange. | 他很奇怪 他很奇怪 |
[22:56] | Strange? Strange how? | 奇怪? 怎么个奇怪法? |
[22:58] | He’s brilliant as Toby was, but different. | 很聪明 和托比一样 可又不大一样 |
[23:02] | Well, you can’t expect him to be a carbon copy. Give him time, Tenma. | 你不能指望一个复制品能多完美 给他点时间 |
[23:06] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白! |
[23:08] | He was meant to replace Toby, | 他就是用来代替托比的 |
[23:11] | but every time I look at him, it just reminds me that Toby is gone | 可是每次我看着他 就会提醒我 托比已经不在了 |
[23:17] | and he’s never coming back. | 再也不会回来了 |
[23:28] | What’s different? I haven’t seen Dad angry before. | 到底怎么了? 我从没见过爸爸发火 |
[23:37] | Check out the haircut on that one. | 快看那个人的发型 |
[23:41] | It looks like he’s got horns. | 好像头上长了个角一样 |
[23:43] | Horns! Good one! | 没错 超搞笑 |
[23:44] | What do you mean horns? It’s gel! | 你们懂什么? 那是发胶 |
[23:47] | -Wait. I can understand you? -Whoa! That’s creepy. | -等等 我能听懂你们说话? -真奇怪 |
[23:50] | -What is? -It’s like he can understand us. | -怎么了 -貌似他能听懂我们说话 |
[23:53] | -Don’t be a dummy! -I can hear what you’re saying! | -别傻了 -我能听懂你们在说什么 |
[23:56] | It’s as if he can hear what we’re saying. | 他好像真能听懂呢 |
[23:58] | There’s no way. He’s a human! | 不可能 他是个人 |
[24:01] | Come on, let’s go leak oil on some statues. | 走吧 我们找个地方把废油排一下 |
[24:03] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[24:07] | How can I understand what you’re saying? You’re robots. | 为什么我能听懂你们说的话? 你们是机器人呢 |
[24:10] | We don’t want any trouble. | 你不想惹麻烦吧 |
[24:11] | -Wait up! I just wanna know… -Hey, leave him alone! | -等等 告诉我… -别动他 |
[24:13] | what’s going on. What’s happened to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[24:21] | Okay, guys, let’s back up very carefully. | 好吧 伙计们 我们慢慢的退回去 |
[24:27] | Oh, no! | 噢不 |
[24:30] | Hang on, buddy! We’re coming! We’re coming! | 坚持住 我们来了 |
[24:39] | That’s too freaky for me. | 吓死我了 |
[25:12] | Waiter, this steak is under-cooked. | 这个牛排没烤熟 |
[26:48] | This is so cool. I gotta show Dad. | 这太棒了 我得让老爸看看 |
[26:59] | How can my approval ratings be this low? | 为什么我的选民支持率这么低呢? |
[27:02] | I was very popular in high school. | 我在中学的时候可是挺有人气的 |
[27:04] | I’ve cut taxes for a lot of very influential friends. | 我还帮很多有权势的朋友减免赋税 |
[27:07] | What more do people want? | 他们还想要什么? |
[27:08] | We’re tracking an unidentified object flying over Metro City, sir. | 总督 我们监测到有一个能量体 正在大都会城市上空飞行 |
[27:12] | The Surface dwellers are firing at us? | 地面的家伙想要造反吗? |
[27:14] | This is what I’ve been waiting for! Declare war on them! | 我等的就是这个 那就向他们宣战 |
[27:17] | This is going to get me re-elected. | 这样我就能连任了 |
[27:18] | This didn’t come from the Surface, sir. | 这不是从地面来的 |
[27:20] | It’s my opponent. He’s taken the gloves off. | 那是我的对手 终于采取行动了 |
[27:22] | He’s playing hardball. | 玩真的啦 |
[27:23] | It’s Blue Core energy, sir! | 那是蓝核的能量 先生 |
[27:25] | What? Elefun told me the Blue Core was destroyed. | 什么? 茶水跟我说蓝核已经被摧毁了 |
[27:28] | Get me a location and mobilize all units! I want that thing now! | 给我锁定目标 召集所有人 我现在就要得到它 |
[27:34] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我赶来了 |
[27:36] | Where is he? Where’s Toby? | 托此在哪? |
[27:38] | I sent him to his room. Please, just deactivate him and take him away. | 在他房间里 你把他关掉然后带走吧 |
[27:42] | I can’t bear to see his face again. | 我实在受不了再见到他了 |
[27:46] | Come on, Tenma. You can’t just throw him away like a piece ofjunk. | 得了 天马 你不能把他像垃圾一样的丢掉 |
[27:49] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[27:52] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[27:54] | Why are you talking about me like this? | 你们在说我吗? |
[27:56] | Toby, there’s been a bit of a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[27:59] | You’re not actually an entirely ordinary boy. | 你不是一个普通男孩 |
[28:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:04] | Dad, I can fly. I can drill my way through solid rock. It’s amazing. | 爸爸 我能飞 我还能穿过岩石 太神奇了 |
[28:09] | How did I think this could work? | 我怎么会以为这一切能成功? |
[28:12] | What’s wrong with me? Why don’t you love me anymore? | 我怎么了? 为什么你不爱我了? |
[28:15] | He’s programmed with the memories of your own son, Tenma. | 他的程序里可有你儿子的记忆啊 |
[28:18] | -Programmed? -Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | -程序? -这对你一点意义都没有吗? |
[28:23] | But he isn’t my son. | 可他不是我的儿子 |
[28:26] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[28:28] | I’m not your dad. You’re not Toby. | 我 不是你的爸爸 你不是托比 |
[28:32] | You’re a copy of Toby. | 只是托比的复制品 |
[28:35] | Not my son, a robot, | 你不是我的儿子 只是个机器人 |
[28:39] | and I don’t want you anymore. | 而我不想见到你了 |
[28:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:46] | Toby, wait! | 托比 等等 |
[28:48] | I can’t see into the future, but I’m sure there’s a place for you. | 我无法预测未来 可是我保证 总会有一个地方是你的归宿 |
[28:52] | You just have to find it. | 你应该去寻找它 |
[28:53] | He’s my father. This is my home. It’s all I know. | 他是我的爸爸 这是我的家 我只知道这些 |
[28:58] | Everyone has their destiny, Toby. | 每个人都有各自的命运 托比 |
[29:01] | Didn’t you hear him? I’m not Toby. | 你没听到吗? 他说我不是托比 |
[29:04] | Please, Elefun. | 算了 茶水 |
[29:32] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[29:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:38] | Sir, we’ve located the signal’s source, but it’s a child. | 我们找到了能量体 可这是个孩子 |
[29:42] | Readings for the Core are off the chart! | 蓝核在他的胸腔里 |
[29:44] | Is that Tenma’s boy? | 那是天马的儿子? |
[29:46] | Of course not! Holy cow. Tenma must’ve lost his mind. | 当然不是 他已经死了 天马肯定是疯了 |
[29:51] | Bring it in. | 把他带进来 |
[29:52] | This is Stinger One. Set weapons for capture. | 这是毒刺一号 你已经被包围了 |
[29:55] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[29:59] | Whoa! He just took off! | 他飞走了 |
[30:01] | Commander, engage the subject with intent to capture. | 追上去抓住他 |
[30:12] | What do you guys want? | 你们想要干什么? |
[30:13] | Command Center, we have it in our sights. | 目标在射程中 |
[30:40] | I’m just gonna take these things back. | 我想我还是把这些东西放回去吧 |
[30:43] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了! |
[30:45] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[30:50] | Where’d he go? Huh? | 他跑哪去了? |
[30:53] | What? | 什么 |
[31:10] | We’ve got him. We’re coming home. | 我们抓住他了 正在返回 |
[31:54] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[31:57] | Oh, no! | 不 不 |
[32:08] | Send in the Spirit of Freedom. | 派自由号去 |
[32:10] | Destroy the robot, then collect the Core. | 摧毁这个机器人 把蓝核带回来 |
[32:15] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[32:18] | Again? What’s with you guys? | 还来? 你们到底想怎样? |
[32:21] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[32:23] | Come on, then! | 来啊 |
[32:43] | Fire! | 开火 |
[33:03] | Finish it. | 干掉他 |
[33:12] | Touchdown! | 搞定 |
[33:19] | Hey, where’s he going? | 他上哪去了 |
[33:20] | -It’s falling to the Surface, sir. -Get him back! | -他掉到地面上去了 -把他弄回来 |
[33:23] | I am declaring a state of national emergency. | 发布紧急通告 |
[33:25] | Leave for all military personnel is canceled until Tenma’s boy is found. | 所有军事单位停止休假 把天马的儿子给我找回来 |
[33:53] | Welcome to your new home, kid. | 欢迎来到你的新家 孩子 |
[33:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:59] | Batteries! He’s got new batteries! | 他有新的能源 |
[34:02] | Spare a few volts for a fellow Sparky? | 能施舍点给我吗 孩子 |
[34:05] | New batteries. | 新的能源 |
[34:06] | Help me, son. I’m fading… | 帮帮我 孩子 我恐怕… |
[34:10] | Table for one. Smoking or non-smoking? | 吃饭吗? 吸烟还是无烟? |
[34:13] | Smoking. I’m smoking. I’m definitely smoking. | 我在冒烟 我真的在冒烟 |
[34:16] | You’re one of us, now. Happy to meet you. | 现在你是我们的一员了 很高兴见到你 |
[34:18] | No, I… No, no, I’m not one of you guys. | 不 我…和你们不一样 |
[34:21] | You’re a robot, ain’t you? | 你是个机器人 对吧? |
[34:24] | -Yes, but… -Well, welcome to the scrap heap. | -是的 可是… 欢迎来到废铁岭 |
[34:26] | This is where we all end up sooner or later. | 我们没用后 都会被丢弃到这里 |
[34:29] | No way, I’m not ready yet. | 不是 我不是被丢弃的机器人 |
[34:31] | Hey! Hey, get off of me! What are you doing? | 放开我 你们想干什么? |
[34:34] | One of us. | 我们中的某人 |
[34:36] | Incoming! | 又来了 |
[34:54] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[34:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:02] | Who’s there? | 谁? |
[35:12] | You like me, huh? “Trashcan.” | 你喜欢我 垃圾桶? |
[35:16] | So, are you lost, Trashcan? | 你迷路了 垃圾桶? |
[35:19] | I know I sure am. | 我是机器人 |
[35:22] | What is it, boy? | 怎么了 淘气鬼? |
[35:24] | Someone’s in trouble? | 有人遇到麻烦了? |
[35:26] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[35:29] | Trashcan, wait up! | 垃圾桶 等等 |
[35:34] | Over here? Whoa! | 这里? |
[35:37] | Is this it? Hello! | 这是什么? 哈罗 |
[35:40] | They could be miles down. | 这个洞看上去 |
[35:41] | The hole looks pretty deep! | 有好几千米深呢 |
[35:47] | Quick, get the restraints on it. Hurry! | 快 把它捆起来 快点 |
[35:50] | Good work, boy! Treat for you. | 干得好 小鬼 接着 |
[35:53] | Hey, hey! Knock it off! | 嘿 住手 |
[35:57] | -That’s not a robot. -It’s a kid. | -这不是机器人 -是个孩子 |
[36:00] | -That’s… That’s right. I’m a kid like you. -What? | -对啊 我和你们一样是个…孩子 -什么? |
[36:06] | We want robots, not kids, you stupid garbage-eater. | 我们要的是机器人 不是小孩子 蠢蛋 |
[36:08] | So, where are you from, non-robot? | 那么你是从哪里来的? |
[36:11] | I’m from Metro City. | 大都会 |
[36:13] | Metro City! Can you believe it, guys? He’s from Metro City, | 大都会 你们相信吗 伙计们? 他从大都会来 |
[36:16] | -and he’s actually talking to me. -Are you feeling okay? | -而且正和我说话 -你还好吧? |
[36:19] | Oh, my gosh! He talked to me twice. | 老天 他又跟我说话了 |
[36:21] | Well, this is definitely going in my diary as the most exciting day of my life. | 我要把这当做最开心的事 记入我的日记里 |
[36:24] | Okay, I get it. You don’t like people from Metro City. | 我明白了 其实你们根本不喜欢大都会的人 |
[36:28] | Metro City. Robots waiting on you hand and foot. | 大都会 机器人全心伺候着你 |
[36:31] | I’d love to visit, just for one day. | 我真想去看看大都会 哪怕只有一天也好 |
[36:34] | They wouldn’t let you in. | 想得美 他们不会让你进去的 |
[36:36] | They have a strict “No losers from the Surface allowed” policy. | 他们制定了严格的规定 严禁地面的蠢货进入 |
[36:40] | Anyway, why would you want to go someplace | 再说了 为什么你要去一个 |
[36:41] | where people think you’re garbage? | 把你当成垃圾的地方? |
[36:44] | I mean, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[36:46] | Can you believe someone just threw it away? | 这么好的东西 竟然有人舍得扔掉? |
[36:49] | Nu-uh! Finders keepers. | 谁发现就是谁的 |
[36:51] | So, what are you doing down here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[36:54] | I don’t know yet. Looking for something, I guess, somewhere. | 我也不知道 我想应该是寻找什么吧 |
[36:59] | Did you run away? | 你是离家出走的? |
[37:00] | Not exactly. They sort of suggested I find a new place, | 也不算是 他们只是建议我另外找个身份 |
[37:05] | whatever that means. | 也就是说 |
[37:07] | Dude, it means they kicked you out. | 他们不要你了 |
[37:09] | -Well, I… -I’m Zane. | -我… -我是阿赛 |
[37:12] | -I’m Widget. -Hi, I’m Sludge, | -我叫咚咚 -我是泥巴 |
[37:14] | -and I’m older than her. -By 90 seconds. | -我比她大 -就大90秒而已 |
[37:16] | -And I’m Cora. What’s your name? -Oh, it’s… | -我叫歌娜 你叫什么名字? -我叫… |
[37:20] | -Viva la Roboto-lution! -Viva la Roboto-lution! | -机器人三剑客万岁 -机器人三剑客万岁 |
[37:22] | What just happened? | 怎么回事? |
[37:26] | Did you see the humans’ faces? They were quaking in their capitalist boots! | 看见那些人的表情了吗 我们的壮举把他们吓得发抖 |
[37:32] | Don’t worry, brother. You’re safe! | 别担心 你现在安全了 |
[37:34] | You have been rescued by… | 拯救你的是… |
[37:37] | The Robot Revolutionary Front! | 机器人三剑客万岁 |
[37:40] | I’m Sparx, the brains. | 我叫斯巴克 是个军师 |
[37:42] | And I’m Robotsky, the muscle. | 我叫罗伯斯基 是个战士 |
[37:45] | And I’m Mike the Fridge. I’m the fridge. | 我叫冰箱迈克 是个冰箱 |
[37:49] | You are now liberated! | 你现在自由了 朋友 |
[37:51] | Go ahead, comrade. Take your first step as a free robot. | 作为自由的机器人 迈出你伟大的第一步吧 |
[37:56] | Take it! Take it! | 迈吧迈吧 |
[38:01] | Feels different, doesn’t it? | 这第一步有什么感觉? |
[38:03] | -It feels wetter. -It feels wetter! Liberation! | -感觉湿湿的 -诗一般的感觉 |
[38:09] | -Yeah! -What are you doing? | -耶! -你到底在干什么? |
[38:12] | Uh, sorry. I’ll pick it up. | 对不起 我这就去收拾 |
[38:17] | Yes, please. | 当然 赶快去 |
[38:20] | You look like a pretty advanced model if I might say so, brother. | 你是很先进的机器人 |
[38:23] | Just out of interest, no particular reason for me asking, but are you exempt | 只是有点好奇 没别的意思 你是因为违反机器人法则 |
[38:26] | -from the laws of robotics? -Remind me? | -才被丢到这里来的吗? -什么法则 |
[38:29] | A robot cannot harm a human, be a cause of any harm to a human, | 机器人不能伤害人类 无论出于任何理由 |
[38:33] | blah-blah-blah, boring, boring, boring. | 诸如此类 很枯燥 |
[38:35] | Well, I don’t really want to harm anybody. | 我没伤害任何人 |
[38:38] | Lug nuts! The RRF are dedicated to freeing robot-kind | 无所谓了 我们三剑客的宗旨就是 |
[38:42] | from human slavery by any means necessary. | 把机器人从人类的奴役下解放出来 |
[38:45] | And he means any means necessary. | 不管用什么方法 |
[38:49] | What is your name, comrade? | 你叫什么名字? |
[38:52] | -Toby. -Toby? | -托比 -托比? |
[38:53] | Well, that’s not much of a name. | 名字过时了 |
[38:55] | No, you want something with a bit more oomph to it. | 你应该取个更有气势的名字 |
[38:57] | -Something like the Ice-maker. -Yeah, or the Annihilator. | -就像制冰机 -对 或者叫摧毁者 |
[39:01] | Or Pauline. | 或者瓦利 |
[39:03] | -Well, I guess I’ll… -Hang on a minute. | -我想… -等等 |
[39:05] | We haven’t come up with a new name for you yet. | 我们还没给你想好新名字呢 |
[39:07] | What about… | 不如… |
[39:11] | What about Astro? | 不如叫阿童木? |
[39:13] | Oh, be quiet. If you can’t come up with a sensible suggestion, | 如果你没什么有创意的点子就闭嘴 |
[39:16] | -then kindly mind your own business. -Sorry. | -干你自己的事去 -抱歉 |
[39:19] | Think. Think. | 想想 想想 |
[39:21] | -I’ve got it! -What? | -我想到了 -什么 |
[39:22] | -Astro! -That’s marvelous, that is. | -阿童木 -太棒了 |
[39:25] | It’s modern, a little space-age. I love it. | 很新潮 又有点可爱 我很喜欢 |
[39:27] | Thanks, guys. Well, I better get going. | 谢谢 伙计们 我该走了 |
[39:29] | Show Astro the plan! | 给阿童木看看我们的计划 |
[39:32] | As you wish, comrade. This is Hamegg! | 是的! 这就是哈马 |
[39:38] | -Nice. -The likes of him enslave our kind. | -有气势 -我们有很多机器人同胞被他奴役 |
[39:41] | We need to make an example of Hamegg. | 我们必须杀一儆百 |
[39:43] | We want to do something so horrible, so frightening, so shocking, | 我们计划要做一件很恐怖 很疯狂 很震惊的事 |
[39:47] | that the humans will be forced to free all robots. | 好让人类不得不解放所有的机器人 |
[39:50] | -What are you gonna do? -We’re gonna sneak into town. | -你们要做什么? -我们要溜进城市里 |
[39:52] | -We’re going to lie in wait for Hamegg. -And? | -等待哈马出现 -然后呢 |
[39:55] | -And when he shows up… -Yes? | -当他出现后… -嗯? |
[39:58] | Now bear in mind, we’re forced to follow the laws of robotics. | 不过我们必须要遵守机器人法则 |
[40:01] | -Okay. -We are going to tickle him with a feather! | -好的 -我们要用羽毛挠他痒痒 |
[40:06] | Viva la Roboto-lution! | 机器人三剑客万岁 |
[40:08] | That’s the plan? | 这就是你们的计划? |
[40:09] | We’re already looking into purchasing the feather. | 我们已经在开始准备羽毛了 |
[40:12] | Oh, blimey! | 啊呀 |
[40:13] | -You okay? -How did you find our secret hideout? | -你没事吧? -你是怎么发现我们的秘密藏身处的? |
[40:16] | You guys really need to work on your camouflage skills. | 你们还可以再高调点 |
[40:19] | Don’t make us dismantle you. We just want the kid back. | 我们不想伤害你们 我们只想带走那孩子 |
[40:22] | Kid? What are you talking about? He’s a… | 孩子? 你在说什么 他是个… |
[40:26] | You want a piece of me, tin man? | 想尝尝厉害吗 铁皮人? |
[40:28] | Be cool. I’m an undercover robot from Metro City. | 伙计 别慌 我会听你们的 |
[40:30] | I knew it. Viva la Roboto-lution. | 我就知道 机器人三剑客万岁 |
[40:34] | These guys aren’t doing any harm. Let’s just leave them. | 这些家伙没做什么坏事 放过他们吧 |
[40:37] | Whatever you say. | 随你吧 |
[40:40] | Thank you, brother. The RRF are forever in your debt. | 谢谢你兄弟 机器人三剑客永远感激你 |
[40:45] | So, what is your name? | 你到底叫什么名字? |
[40:48] | Toby, but that’s not who I really am. | 托比 但那不是真正的我 |
[40:52] | -You see… -Dude, it’s a simple question. | -其实… -很难回答吗? |
[40:55] | My name’s Astro. Call me Astro. | 我的名字叫阿童木 |
[40:59] | Cool. Sounds modern. | 听起来很新潮 |
[41:00] | A little space-age. I love it. | 还有点可爱 我喜欢 |
[41:03] | Hold on, I’ll be right there. | 等一下 马上就来 |
[41:05] | -Good afternoon. How… -Excuse me, robot. Thank you. | -下午好… -机器人 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Search the apartment! Leave no stone unturned. | 搜索这里 要搜到每个角落 |
[41:09] | -Arrest this man. -Yes, sir. | -逮捕那个人 -是 长官 |
[41:12] | -What are you doing? Stop! -Where is Tenma’s robot son? | -你在干什么? 放开我 -天马的机器人儿子在哪? |
[41:15] | He isn’t here. | 他不在这 |
[41:16] | What is the meaning of this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[41:18] | You put the Core for my Peacekeeper into your robot. | 你把属于我的蓝核放进自已的机器人里 |
[41:21] | I’m running for re-election, in case you hadn’t noticed, | 别忘了我正在准备大选 |
[41:23] | and we’re in an arms race with the Surface! | 还要组织针对地面的军备竞赛 |
[41:25] | An arms race? What nonsense. | 军备竞赛? 一派胡言 |
[41:29] | It was a stupid mistake. When I lost my son, | 一切都是我的错 当我失去托比的时候 |
[41:33] | I thought I’d be able to… I thought… | 我以为我可以…我以为… |
[41:38] | I know. I hate losing, too. You want proof of that, you can ask any of my wives, | 我明白 我也很难过 如果你不相信 可以去问我太太 |
[41:44] | but we got to get over all this personal stuff, Tenma. | 不过我们不能意气用事 天马博士 |
[41:47] | You’re head of the Ministry of Science. It’s time to move on. | 你是科学部的部长 应该以身作则 |
[41:50] | Get the Core back. Get it in the Peacekeeper. | 把蓝核取回来 放到终极战士里面- |
[41:53] | Let some good come from all this mess. | 让我们做点有意义的事情 |
[42:00] | When you find the robot, I’ll deactivate it and give you the Core. | 等我找到那个机器人 我会关掉他 然后把蓝核给你 |
[42:05] | Good man. Let him go. | 很好 放了他 |
[42:11] | Let’s hope you never find him. | 希望你们永远也找不到 |
[42:14] | So, there’s actually people living in these ruins? | 真的会有人住在这种地方吗? |
[42:17] | Ruins? Hey, it might not look like much to a Metro City kid, | 这种地方? 对大都会的孩子来说 也许不算啥 |
[42:21] | but this place is home to us. | 但这可是我们的家 |
[42:23] | -Here we are. -Huh? | -到家了 -嗯? |
[42:29] | Come on, Astro. | 快来 阿童木 |
[42:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:45] | What’s the password? | 说出暗号! |
[42:47] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 小心我扁你哦 |
[42:49] | Close enough. | 算是吧 |
[43:02] | -Five! -You’re out! | -五 -你出局了 |
[43:04] | We’re out of apples. We’re on to grapes. | 苹果用完了 现在是葡萄 |
[43:07] | Hey, Cora, did you bring me back something? | 歌娜 给我带了什么? |
[43:09] | The perfect gift for a sweet little girl. | 完美的礼物 宝贝 |
[43:13] | -Thanks! -Be careful! | -谢谢 -小心点 |
[43:16] | -Too late! -Hey, we’re kind of tired! | -太晚了 -我们有点累了 |
[43:19] | -Are you okay? -Sure. | -你还好吗? -还好 |
[43:21] | You need 10 sets of eyes around here. | 在这儿你要学的眼观六路耳听八方 |
[43:30] | Hey, Hamegg! | 嘿 哈马 |
[43:34] | Back so soon? | 回来的真早 |
[43:36] | Did you guys find anything good for me today? | 今天找到什么东西了吗? |
[43:40] | I don’t know, kids. A lot of dead batteries. A lot of elbows here. | 我来看看 孩子们 很多废电池和零件 |
[43:45] | The knee joint of a toilet-cleaning robot? I told you, I need heads. | 还有厕所清洁型机器人的膝盖? 我要的是头部 |
[43:49] | We would’ve gotten better stuff, but the… | 本来我们能找到更好的 |
[43:58] | His name’s Astro. He’s from Metro City. | 这是阿童木 他来自大都会 |
[44:01] | Metro City? Wow, I used to work there once upon a time. | 大都会 我曾经在那里工作过 |
[44:05] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[44:06] | Why am I running a crummy body repair shop down here | 你是不是在想 如果我可以在大都会制造机器人 |
[44:09] | when I could be creating state-of-the-art robots in Metro City? | 为什么还要来这种破烂地方? |
[44:12] | No, I didn’t mean to… | 不 我是说… |
[44:13] | Relax, son. We’re family here. We’re allowed to ask questions. | 别紧张 我们都是一家人 想问什么尽管问吧 |
[44:18] | The answer is I love robots, especially the discarded ones. | 答案是: 我爱机器人 尤其是看到那些被抛弃的 |
[44:23] | The more banged-up they are, the more abused, | 破损的 被摧残得厉害的 |
[44:25] | the more I like getting them back on their feet. | 我就越想让他们获得新生 |
[44:30] | -Oh, wow. -It’s almost a religious thing with me, | -哇塞 -对我来说这就像是信仰 |
[44:34] | kind of like the way saints feel about the poor | 怎么说呢 就像慈善家收留流浪儿 |
[44:37] | or women feel about shoes or fat people feel about donuts | 或者女人热爱鞋子 或者说胖子热爱甜甜圈 |
[44:41] | or… I’ll stop with fat people and donuts. | 或者…总之就是这个意思啦 |
[44:45] | So, you’re not into enslaving robots? | 就是说你没有奴役机器人? |
[44:48] | -What? -He ran into the RRF. | -什么? -他遇到机器人三剑客了 |
[44:51] | I don’t enslave robots. I love robots! | 我怎么会仆役机器人呢 我爱机器人 |
[44:57] | They’re our friends, and we rely on them for our daily bread. | 它们是我们的朋友 照顾我们的衣食住行 |
[45:01] | Speaking of which, are any of you misfits hungry? | 话说过来 你们饿了吗? |
[45:06] | Let me guess, take-out pizza again? | 我敢打赌一定又是 比萨 |
[45:09] | More like “taken out of the trash” again! | 我就是喜欢吃比萨 |
[45:12] | Picky, picky. It’s only a couple of days old. | 别那么挑剔 你们来这里是工作 |
[45:15] | Look, this one still has toppings! | 明白吗? 不是来夏威夷度假的 |
[45:20] | Hey, haven’t you forgotten something? | 嘿 你们是不是忘了什么? |
[45:24] | What have they forgotten, son? | 你来告诉他们 孩子 |
[45:27] | -Grace? -Exactly. Grace! | -祈祷? -对极了 喜糖 |
[45:30] | -What? -Turn on the TV, sweetheart, | -什么事? -把电视打开 宝贝儿 |
[45:33] | would you, please? There’s a dear. | 麻烦你了 |
[45:36] | Well, bon appetit. | 大家开始吃吧 |
[45:39] | Yo, new guy, you gonna eat that? | 喂 新来的 你想吃东西吗? |
[45:41] | You can have it if you want it. | 想吃就吃吧 |
[45:42] | Don’t be so nice. | 别太客气 |
[45:44] | You’re gonna starve to death or be the only survivor. | 不然你会饿死的 或者成为唯一的幸存者 |
[45:48] | So, tell me, Astro, do your folks know where you are? | 告诉我 阿童木 你爸妈知道你在哪吗? |
[45:52] | I don’t have any parents. | 我没有父母 |
[45:54] | How very sad. Did you lose them? Or, even sadder, did they lose you? | 真是太可怜了 他们不在了? 还是 他们不要你了? |
[45:59] | No. The truth is I’m actually a… | 不 其实是 我其实是个… |
[46:05] | I’m a… | 我是… |
[46:07] | A what? | 什么? |
[46:09] | Don’t worry, son. | 别这样孩子 |
[46:10] | We’re all orphans down here. Nothing to be ashamed about. | 大家都是孤儿 不必隐瞒 |
[46:15] | So, none of you have parents? | 所以大家都没有父母吗? |
[46:16] | Parents? Are you kidding me? | 父母? 你开玩笑吧? |
[46:22] | This whole place is a parent-free zone. | 这里是无父母区 |
[46:23] | I was born in the scrap heap. I was raised by wild dogs. | 我生在贫民窟 由野狗抚养长大 |
[46:27] | Really? Are you sure it wasn’t wild pigs? | 真的吗? 确定没有野猪吗? |
[46:48] | Feeling homesick for Metro City, Astro? | 你想念大都会吗 阿童木? |
[46:52] | -No. -Me neither. | -不 -我也不想 |
[46:57] | I was head of advanced robotics at the Ministry of Science. | 我原来是科学部的主管 |
[47:02] | Oh, yeah. Right up there with Tenma and the other mucky-mucks. | 但是 天马博士和其他所有的人都… |
[47:05] | -What happened? -What always happens to genius. | -发生了什么? -还不是天妒英才那一套 |
[47:09] | They were intimidated by my talent, my ideas, | 他们嫉妒我的天才和我的想法 |
[47:12] | so they threw me away like an old battery. | 于是就像扔垃圾一样把我扔掉了 |
[47:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:18] | Not your problem. You know, I’ve got a hunch about you, Astro. | 不关你的事 我很看好你 阿童木 |
[47:23] | There’s always room for a good kid in this family. | 你是个好孩子 |
[47:27] | Now, how about getting some shut-eye? | 去睡觉吧 |
[47:30] | Good night, son. | 晚安 孩子 |
[47:33] | Good night, Hamegg. | 晚安 哈马 |
[47:39] | I’m gonna tell them, just not yet, okay? | 我会告诉他们 但不是现在 好吧? |
[47:51] | Hey, quit bugging me. | 别烦我了 |
[47:52] | I said I would. I just want them to get used to me first. | 我说过我会说的 我想让他们再了解一下我 |
[47:59] | What does Hamegg want all these parts for? | 哈马要这些零件作什么? |
[48:01] | He’s a genius. He can make cool robots from pretty much any old scrap. | 他是个天才 他能把破零件组装成很棒的机器人 |
[48:06] | And then he puts them into Hamegg’s Robot Games. | 然后他就会举办哈马机器人大赛 |
[48:09] | Robot Games? | 机器人大赛? |
[48:10] | They’re a tradition down here. It’s kind of a Roman thing. | 这里的一个传统 据说起源于罗马 |
[48:14] | And it’s pretty cool. | 超赞的哦 |
[48:15] | You’re not going to find much here. It’s a graveyard. | 我看这没什么好的 都是些废铁 |
[48:18] | Mr. Metro City’s first day and he’s already an expert. | 大都会先生才来一天 就成专家了 |
[48:22] | You’d be surprised. I know a thing or two about robots. | 你别小看我 我对机器人还是略知一二的 |
[48:25] | Hey, guys, I think we’ve got something. | 快来看呀 我们找到了这个 |
[48:27] | -See? Coming! -Look! | -看吧 来了 -看 |
[48:31] | Hey, what’s the matter, boy? | 怎么了 阿童木? |
[48:43] | Almost makes me wish I could read. | 我不识字 |
[48:46] | Nice try, rust-bucket. | 得了吧 调皮鬼 |
[48:50] | Whoa! Cora, hey, I think I found something! | 看我发现了什么 |
[48:57] | Ha! That’s just an old construction robot. | 那是个古老的建筑机器人 |
[48:59] | It fell to the Surface, like, 100 years ago. | 从上面掉下来都快有100年了 |
[49:02] | Do you think Hamegg could use it? | 哈马用得着吗? |
[49:04] | Yeah, if he had a robot like that, he’d make a fortune in the Games, | 当然 有了这个机器人 他一定可以在大赛上所向披靡 |
[49:07] | but it’s just junk. We used to have picnics in its head. | 可它现在坏掉了 我们曾在他脑子里野餐过 |
[49:10] | -Just give me a minute. -It weighs hundreds of tons. | -我来看看 -它有100吨重 |
[49:14] | What are you going to do, put it in your backpack? | 你能做什么? 把它背回去吗? |
[49:18] | She’d flip if she knew I could carry it. | 我是怕搬起来吓到你们 |
[49:43] | I know you’re not dead. You’re just pretending. | 我知道你没死 我就当做你是在睡觉 |
[50:04] | Come on, big guy. | 来吧 大家伙 |
[50:06] | Time to wake up. | 该醒了 |
[50:22] | Zog, let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[50:26] | Come on. | 加油 |
[50:41] | Okay, tiger, show me what you got. | 好 让我看看你的本事 |
[50:46] | Hold it right there, twinkle-toes. | 停下别动 |
[50:49] | What are you, some kind of ice-skater? | 你以为你是在玩吗? |
[50:51] | You planning on ballroom dancing with this guy or you gonna fight him? | 还是打算和那些对手跳跳舞? 这是决斗 |
[50:55] | That’s better! Now hit him below the belt. | 这就对了 攻击要害 |
[50:58] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! | 对 就是这样 |
[51:00] | Now get him in a headlock and pound him! Pound him! Use your thumbs! | 打下他的头 掐住他的喉咙揍他 用你的大拇指 |
[51:05] | Great, great. Kid, I think you’ve got the makings of a champion. | 好 很有冠军风范了 |
[51:16] | Hi, Hamegg! Sorry about your robot. | 嗨 哈马 抱歉破坏了你的机器人 |
[51:20] | What? Oh, him? He wasn’t really working out anyway. | 什么? 它? 它也没什么特别的 |
[51:24] | But, hey, this guy’s something else! Look at the legs on this baby. | 但是这家伙现在有所不同了 看这些结实的腿 |
[51:30] | Look at those feet. None of your carbon-fiber plastic junk on this guy. | 还有这些脚 不是什么碳纤维和塑料 |
[51:34] | That’s solid pig iron. | 这可是纯钢的 |
[51:37] | Astro got it running, which I’m still having trouble believing. | 到现在我都不敢相信 是阿童木弄醒它的 |
[51:39] | But it’s been dead for at least a century! How did you do it? | 但是它都沉睡了快一个世纪了 你怎么做到的? |
[51:43] | Please, tell me! How did you do it? | 请你告诉我 你怎么做的? |
[51:47] | I just kicked it, you know, like a vending machine. | 我只是踢了他一下 然后他就醒了 |
[51:50] | “Give me back my money!” It was nothing. | “还我钱” 没什么的 |
[51:53] | You hear that, kids? A genius with modesty. | 听到了吗? 一个谦虚的天才 |
[51:55] | I didn’t think it occurred in nature. | 这么好的孩子 |
[51:57] | Ah! You’re almost too good to be true, kid. | 在生活中难得一见 简直不敢相信 |
[52:01] | Keep this up and I may just have to adopt you. | 说不定我要认你做干儿子 |
[52:07] | Holy cow. This thing’s got enough juice to run a city. | 天哪! 这家伙的能量足够一座城市用的 |
[52:11] | What was that? | 这是什么? |
[52:12] | Oh, nothing, son, just another machine with a mind of its own. | 没什么 孩子 只是一个挺有个性的机器 |
[52:22] | Ready, guys? | 准备好了吗 伙计们? |
[53:46] | Hey! I thought I was… And you were… | 嘿 我以为我…你… |
[53:51] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[53:52] | I’m faster than I look. | 我的身手还不错吧 |
[54:06] | Everybody say, “Limburger.” | 大家一起来说茄子 |
[54:08] | Limburger! | 茄子 |
[54:19] | Good night, Zog. | 晚安 左格 |
[54:22] | Hey, Trashcan, you wanna play? | 嘿 垃圾桶 你想要玩? |
[54:28] | Fetch! | 去捡回来吧 |
[54:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[54:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[54:43] | -Hello? -Hello? | -喂 -喂? |
[54:49] | Hey, didn’t your nanny-bots tell you it’s rude to sneak up on people? | 你干什么? 人吓人会吓死人的 |
[54:52] | -How’s your head? -Well, it’s still on. | -没事吧? -嗯 没什么 |
[54:56] | You know, they say that sometimes when it’s really clear, like tonight, | 我听说 像今天这样的好天气 |
[54:59] | you can still call through to Metro City. | 可以联络到很远的地方 |
[55:01] | You wanna call Metro City? | 那个地方是大都会吗? |
[55:04] | Yeah. What? You’ve never made a prank call before? | 是啊 怎么? 你没打过骚扰电话? |
[55:08] | The only thing is I can’t get this stupid phone to work. | 只可惜这个死手机太破了 |
[55:12] | -Let me try. -Knock yourself out. | -我试试 -请便 |
[55:21] | Here. It’s kind of weak, but there is a signal. | 给 信号很弱 但总算有了 |
[55:24] | Hey, not bad. The kid has hidden talents. | 不错嘛 这孩子很聪明 |
[55:28] | You have no idea. | 你还不知道呢 |
[55:31] | Come on, somebody, pick up. Please, pick up. It’s me, Cora. | 拜托 接电话 是我 歌娜 |
[55:38] | I miss you guys. | 我好想你们 |
[55:42] | Are you okay? | 一切顺利吗? |
[55:43] | Sometimes I wonder if they’ve even noticed I’m gone. | 有时我在想 他们注意到我离开了吗? |
[55:47] | Who? | 谁? |
[55:49] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[55:51] | Your… Your parents? | 你的…父母? |
[55:53] | That’s right. Now you know the truth about me. | 对 现在你明白了真相 |
[55:57] | Well, what are you waiting for? Go tell Zane and the others | 你在等什么? 去告诉别人 |
[56:00] | that Cora’s from Metro City and that she’s still trying to call home. | 歌娜是擅自离家出走的 现在想家了 |
[56:05] | Don’t forget the part about you being raised by nanny-bots. | 我觉得你正在做伟大的事 |
[56:10] | Everybody’s got secrets. I wouldn’t tell. You can trust me, Cora. | 每个人都会有秘密 我不会告诉任何人 你要相信我 |
[56:16] | I know. You’re a good guy, Astro. | 我知道 是个好人 |
[56:21] | Can… Can I tell you something, my secret? | 我能告诉你一些事吗 我的秘密 |
[56:24] | Sure, that’s what friends are for, right? | 当然 我们是朋友 对吗? |
[56:28] | Do you ever feel like you just don’t fit in, | 有时候你会不会觉得 自己很孤单? |
[56:31] | like you’re different to everyone else, kind of an outsider? | 觉得自已和别人不一样 就像个局外人 |
[56:35] | Of course, everyone feels like that sometimes. | 当然了 每个人都有失落的时候 |
[56:39] | Well, the last few days have been different for me, | 但是这些天对我完全不同 |
[56:42] | I mean, being with all you guys and Hamegg. | 自从和你们在一起 还有哈马 |
[56:47] | The thing I need to tell you is, I’m a… | 我想说 我是一个… |
[56:50] | I’m kind of a… | 我是一个… |
[56:53] | I’m a… | 我是个… |
[56:55] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[56:56] | I’m really starting to like it here with you, | 我是很喜欢和你们在一起的 |
[57:01] | -with you guys. -Yeah? | -我非常开心 -是吗? |
[57:05] | Well, we like you too, Astro. | 我们也很喜欢你 阿童木 |
[57:10] | Hey, Trashcan. | 嘿 垃圾桶 |
[57:16] | I know it’s not the same thing, but isn’t Hamegg sort of like our dad now? | 我知道有点不一样 不过哈马是不是很像我们的爸爸? |
[57:21] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许吧 |
[57:31] | Robot Revolutionary Front, transform! | 机器人三剑客 变形 |
[57:49] | Get off me! Which part of “ninja-like” do you not understand? | 走吧 你能不能装忍者装的专业一点 |
[57:54] | What’s a ninja? | 忍者是什么? |
[57:56] | Bring out the secret weapon. | 现在拿出秘密武器 |
[58:11] | I’ve been looking for that. | 我说这个怎么没了呢 |
[58:16] | -Viva la Roboto-lution! -Viva la Roboto-lution! | -机器人三剑客万岁 -机器人三剑客万岁 |
[58:18] | My fellow Surface dwellers, today is the day you’ve all been waiting for! | 这是我们期待的一天 |
[58:22] | Give him a hand, folks, the kid in the red boots! | 让我们为这个穿红靴子的孩子 热烈鼓掌 |
[58:25] | He’s the one who got this killing machine up and running! | 就是他让这台杀人机器重获新生 |
[58:28] | Look out, Hamegg. | 走着瞧哈马 |
[58:34] | You are the golden child. Hamegg really likes you. | 你真是太出风头了 哈马果然很喜欢你 |
[58:36] | I like him, too. | 我也很喜欢他 |
[58:38] | What’s he mean by “killing machine”? | 但他为什么说杀人机器? |
[58:40] | Well, the robots fight until one of them is destroyed. | 一个毁了另一个后 |
[58:42] | What? | 什么? |
[58:43] | Don’t worry. Zog is gonna crush them all. | 别担心 左格肯定所向披靡 |
[58:46] | That’s what happens at the Robot Games? | 机器人大赛是互相残杀吗? |
[58:48] | Well, what did you expect? Rock, paper, scissors? | 你认为呢? 以为就像拳击比赛? |
[58:50] | -Who’s the robot? -I’m the robot! | -谁是真正的机器人? -我是 |
[58:56] | -No mercy! -No mercy! | -杀无赦 -杀无赦 |
[58:57] | -No mercy! -No mercy! No mercy! No mercy! | -杀无赦 -杀无赦 杀无赦 |
[59:05] | -Mercy? -Nice knowing you, kid. | -杀无赦? -安心上路吧 孩子 |
[59:07] | I thought it was a show, not a slaughter. | 我以为是作秀 而不是决斗 |
[59:09] | They’re just robots, son. I thought you liked robots. | 他们只是机器人 我以为你喜欢机器人? |
[59:12] | I do, but at the end of the day, they’re just junk waiting to happen. | 对的 但今天却不一样 我不喜欢这样的他们 |
[59:17] | I know, some of those more advanced ones | 我知道从大都会来的一些机器人 |
[59:19] | from Metro City are programmed to smile and laugh just like us. | 看起来和人类一样 可以像我们一样微笑 |
[59:24] | Really? | 真的? |
[59:26] | Yeah. Unfortunately, they don’t have real emotions, | 是的 不幸的是 他们没有真的情感 |
[59:28] | which is why I have no problem doing this! | 所以我可以这样 |
[59:37] | -It worked! I don’t believe it! -What are you doing? | -起作用了 不可思议 -你干什么? |
[59:40] | I swiped this from Dr. Tenma after he fired me from the Ministry of Science. | 我被炒的时候 从天马博士那里偷过来的 |
[59:43] | -Who cares? Why did you do that to Astro? -He’s our friend! | -谁管你 你为什么要这么做? -他是我们的朋友 |
[59:47] | I thought I raised you better. Are you blind? | 他是机器人? 你们看不到吗? |
[59:49] | He’s a robot! | 他是机器人 |
[59:51] | That’s not true. It can’t be true. | 不可能! 不可能! |
[59:54] | Somebody programmed him to be nice. He’s not really nice. | 他被设计成一个好孩子 但这只是人工的 |
[59:58] | He’s just an incredibly powerful machine. | 他只是个很强的机器 |
[1:00:01] | But he was so… | 但是 他那么… |
[1:00:02] | I know, sweetheart. It’s got to be tough. | 我知道 亲爱的 但我们得狠心才行 |
[1:00:06] | What are you gonna do with him? | 你打算怎么处理他? |
[1:00:07] | Take a wild guess. | 你们觉得呢 |
[1:00:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, | 女士们 先生们 男孩女孩们 |
[1:00:18] | and all you riff-raff who snuck in without buying a ticket, | 还有那些没买票的混蛋们 |
[1:00:21] | allow me to present Astro Boy! | 让我给你们介绍 阿童木 |
[1:00:28] | I know, I know. You’re wondering what a nice-looking kid like that | 我知道 你们会想 |
[1:00:32] | is doing in a place like this. | 一个小男孩为什么会出现在这里呢? |
[1:00:34] | That ain’t no kid, folks. | 但这不是男孩 这是个来自 |
[1:00:36] | That’s a robot from Metro City. | 大都会的机器人 |
[1:00:41] | Get this, folks. Astro personally told me he doesn’t think much | 阿童木曾私下里告诉我 |
[1:00:46] | of our fighting robots. | 他根本不把我们的机器人放在眼里 |
[1:00:49] | Thinks they’re all a bunch of sissies! | 他说它们只是一堆废铁 |
[1:00:51] | Thinks you’re all trailer park trash! | 而你们只是一堆废人 |
[1:00:54] | He didn’t say that. | 他根本没这么说过 |
[1:00:55] | He didn’t say he was a robot, either. | 他也没说他是机器人 |
[1:00:57] | This is what we’ve all been waiting for, | 下面是我们一直期待的 |
[1:01:00] | a fight between the Surface and Metro City. | 一场地面和大都会的战斗 |
[1:01:05] | Let’s get it on! | 我们开始吧 |
[1:01:14] | I’m not fighting. | 我不想打架的 |
[1:01:24] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会出手的 |
[1:01:51] | -Yeah! -Go, Astro! | -耶 -去吧 |
[1:02:00] | Bring out the Little Stinker! | 放小娃娃出来 |
[1:02:07] | Will you play with us? | 想和我们一起玩吗? |
[1:02:09] | -Us? -Yes, us. | -我们? -是的 我们 |
[1:02:28] | Hey, fella. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[1:02:29] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[1:02:36] | I have a boo-boo. | 我要爆炸了 |
[1:02:44] | Get him! Get him! Get him! Get him! Get him! | 拿下他 拿下他 |
[1:02:53] | Go! Go! | 冲啊 |
[1:02:54] | -Stand back! -What are you… | -退下 -你搞什么… |
[1:02:56] | We’ve got a feather, and we’re not afraid to use it. | 我们有羽毛 别怪我们无情 |
[1:03:02] | I may have spoken in haste. | 我会尽快说完 |
[1:03:20] | Why fight, brothers? A great robot once said… | 我们为什么要决斗 朋友? 有个伟大大机器人说过… |
[1:03:24] | Me schnoz! | 我的鼻子 |
[1:03:54] | -We’ve located Tenma’s son, sir. -What? | -我们找到天马的儿子了 先生 -什么 |
[1:03:57] | I win again! | 我又赢了 |
[1:03:58] | And now, the final challenger. | 现在 最后一位挑战者 |
[1:04:01] | A robot so fearsome, so powerful, even I’m afraid to watch. | 一个很可怕很强大的机器人 我自己都不敢看 |
[1:04:08] | I give you the mighty Zog! | 他就是左格! |
[1:04:12] | -Oh, no. -No. | -哦 不 -不 |
[1:04:14] | Let’s see how Astro Boy does against a robot | 让我们看看阿童木如何去对付一个 |
[1:04:17] | powered with the same energy he’s got. | 和他使用同一种能源的机器人 |
[1:04:21] | I’m not fighting you, Zog. | 我不会和你打的 左格 |
[1:04:27] | I mean it. I won’t fight. | 我说真的 我不会打的 |
[1:04:34] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:04:49] | Great! A love-in. Some big finale. I said fight! | 别说了 打 |
[1:04:56] | -I won’t fight. -Fight! | -我不打 -打 |
[1:04:59] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:05:00] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:05:02] | They’re just machines! They’ll do what I tell them! | 他们只是机器 我说要打就得打 |
[1:05:04] | What? I’m gonna get embarrassed | 什么 难道我要被 |
[1:05:05] | by some souped-up hotshot from Metro City, | 来自大都会的机器小子羞辱? |
[1:05:08] | and a 100-year-old bulldozer from New Jersey? | 还有这个一百多岁的老古董? |
[1:05:12] | I don’t think so! | 我不这样想 |
[1:05:14] | I’m turning you both off! | 我要劈了你 |
[1:05:23] | Stop! The laws of robotics! | 住手! 根据机器人法律 |
[1:05:25] | You can’t hurt a human! It’s been that way for 50 years! | 你不可以伤害人类 法律已经规定50年了 |
[1:05:30] | I’m old school. | 我是老古董 |
[1:05:35] | Look! | 看 |
[1:05:44] | What kind of robot are you? | 你为什么要救我呢? |
[1:05:49] | We’ve got to recruit the big guy. | 有个大飞机来了 |
[1:06:05] | What are they doing here? | 他们来干吗? |
[1:06:07] | Seize the rogue robot and secure the area. | 把那个机器人小鬼抓起来 封锁现场 |
[1:06:10] | -Hey! -Come here. | -嘿 -过来 |
[1:06:13] | Zog, stop! Put them down. | 住手 左格 放下他们 |
[1:06:18] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 已经无所谓了 |
[1:06:22] | -I’m okay. I’m okay. -Come on. | -我没事 -快 |
[1:06:29] | -I’m sorry. I tried to tell you. -Keep moving. | -对不起 我本来想说的 -走 |
[1:06:34] | Trashcan, no! | 不要 垃圾桶 |
[1:06:37] | Hey, get off me, you dumb robot! Get off! | 笨机器 离我远点 |
[1:06:42] | It’s okay, Trashcan. | 没关系 垃圾桶 |
[1:06:46] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:06:48] | President Stone’s approval rating reached a new low today | 今天史东总督的支持率再创新低 |
[1:06:51] | when he failed to show up for a televised debate with Robert Logan, | 因为缺席和罗伯特·洛根的电视辩论 |
[1:06:55] | the man many pundits are picking as the next President of Metro City. | 专家们认为 大都会的下一届总督 几乎肯定会换人 |
[1:06:58] | No darn dirty hippie’s gonna sit in my Oval Office | 那个只会四处讨好 |
[1:07:01] | eating mung beans and stinking of patchouli oil. | 骗几张选票的小白脸 别想坐上我的位置 |
[1:07:04] | I’ve got the Blue Core, | 等我得到蓝核了 |
[1:07:06] | and my Peacekeeper’s gonna start a war with the Surface. | 我就率终极战士向地面宣战 |
[1:07:09] | That’s bound to get me re-elected. | 这样我肯定就连任了 |
[1:07:12] | Why the long face, robot boy? We’re taking you home to your dad. | 怎么不高兴呢 机器男孩? 我们带你回去见你爸爸 |
[1:07:18] | Care for a drink? | 你喝什么? |
[1:07:21] | Very funny, Mr. President. | 很搞笑 |
[1:07:32] | The experiment is over. I want the Blue Core removed | 实验结束了 我要你取出蓝核 |
[1:07:36] | and transferred into the Peacekeeper now. | 装到终极战士里 |
[1:07:38] | Will you help me, Elefun? | 你会帮我吗 茶水博士 |
[1:07:41] | This is where we created him. | 这是他的诞生之地 |
[1:07:42] | Well, un-create him. Unplug him. | 把他拆了 取出蓝核 |
[1:07:45] | It’s a matter of national security. | 这事关系到国家安全 |
[1:07:47] | Let me talk to him first. | 让我先和他谈谈 |
[1:07:52] | -Hello, Dr. Elefun. -Hello, Toby. | -你好 茶水博士 -你好 托比 |
[1:07:55] | Toby? Nobody’s called me that for a while. | 托比? 很久没人这么叫我了 |
[1:07:58] | This isn’t your fault, you know. You’re fantastic. | 这不是你的错 你是个好孩子 |
[1:08:02] | Absolutely first-class. Superb. Wonderful. | 打着灯笼都找不着 又善良又可爱 |
[1:08:05] | Thank you. You know, I tried to find my place in the world. | 谢谢 我在努力寻找真实的自我 |
[1:08:11] | I thought I’d found it, but I guess fitting in | 我以为我找到了 |
[1:08:13] | can be a lot more complicated than it seems, huh? | 不过比想像中难多了 |
[1:08:16] | Dear boy, if you only knew. | 可怜的孩子 如果你知道 |
[1:08:19] | I think maybe this is what’s supposed to happen. | 我觉得这一切都是注定的 |
[1:08:22] | This is my destiny. | 这就是我的命运吧 |
[1:08:28] | It’s a machine. | 它只是个机器 |
[1:08:30] | Come on, let’s get moving, people. | 来吧 别浪费时间了 |
[1:08:32] | This is wrong, Tenma. You know it! | 他还只是个孩子 不能这么做 |
[1:08:34] | The President is right. It’s just a machine. | 总督说得对 它只是个机器 |
[1:08:40] | Bye, Dr. Elefun. | 再见 茶水博士 |
[1:08:42] | Load the Blue Core into the Peacekeeper. | 把蓝核装进终极战士里 |
[1:08:44] | I’ve got a press conference scheduled in 10 minutes. | 我10分钟以后还有新闻发布会 |
[1:09:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:30] | Don’t be. I’m sorry I couldn’t have been a better Toby for you, | 没关系 真对不起我代替不了托比 |
[1:09:36] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:09:40] | Well, Tenma, is it done? | 天马 好了吗? |
[1:09:47] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[1:09:55] | Good man. | 很好 |
[1:09:56] | When I’m re-elected, you can have the funding | 如果我选上了 |
[1:09:59] | to make as many little toys as you want. | 你想要制造多少个这种玩具都行 |
[1:10:03] | No. If you want the Core, you’re gonna have to kill me. | 不 想要蓝核 你先得杀了我 |
[1:10:09] | Tenma, no! I created the Core. They’re gonna have to kill me. | 不 天马 我发明的蓝核 先杀了我吧 |
[1:10:13] | Well, I think Metro City can learn to cope without you. Hand it over. | 我觉得大都会没有你也没关系 给我 |
[1:10:18] | -Oh, it appears I don’t have it. -Tenma! | -好像不在我这里 -天马 |
[1:10:26] | Tenma, open this! | 天马 开门 |
[1:10:29] | Open that door! | 开门 |
[1:10:31] | Oh, please. | 别这样 |
[1:10:37] | I said, open that door! | 我说了 开门 |
[1:10:39] | -Never. -Now! | -不 -现在 |
[1:10:45] | If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. | 要成事 还得要自已动手 |
[1:10:53] | Whoa! What are you doing? | 我怎么醒了? |
[1:10:56] | You may not be Toby, but you’re still my son. | 你可能不是托比 但你还是我的儿子 |
[1:10:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:11:05] | Now fly! Fly! | 飞吧 飞吧 |
[1:11:16] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:11:21] | Arrest them immediately! I want them shot for treason. | 拘捕他们 我要枪毙他们 |
[1:11:24] | We’re gonna have to use the Peacekeeper to get the Blue Core back. | 我只能等蓝核回来了再用了 |
[1:11:27] | Don’t use the Red Core, the negative energy. | 别动红核 |
[1:11:29] | We can’t know how it will behave. | 我们不知道会发生什么 |
[1:11:31] | Doctor, in any conflict between positive and negative energy, | 博士 任何挑战任何战争 |
[1:11:34] | the negative always prevails. Look at human history! Look at me! | 只有不则手段才能胜利 看看历史 看看我 |
[1:11:39] | My point exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[1:11:40] | -Turn this thing on. -I won’t. | -启动它 -不 |
[1:11:42] | I have 50 reporters waiting outside! Turn it on! | 外面还有50个记者在等我呢 快启动 |
[1:11:45] | You don’t understand the technology. | 你不懂它有多危险 |
[1:11:47] | Technology! Who cares about technology? Who understands technology? | 危险 谁在乎? 谁要理解它 |
[1:11:52] | It’s a robot. It’ll do what I say. | 它就是个机器 我让它做什么它就做什么 |
[1:11:56] | Red Core loaded. | 红核安装完毕 |
[1:11:58] | You ready to do as you’re told? You ready to rock ‘n’ roll? | 准备接收指示了吗? |
[1:12:02] | Sir! | 是的 |
[1:12:04] | Destroy the boy robot and bring back the Blue Core. | 抓住那个男孩 取回蓝核 |
[1:12:12] | What? Are you deaf? I told you to destroy the boy robot… | 你聋了吗? 我让你杀了那个男孩… |
[1:12:18] | And bring back the Blue Core. | 取回蓝核 |
[1:12:21] | -Everybody out! Now! -Let’s go! | -所有人赶紧离开这里 -走吧 |
[1:12:24] | Move it! | 快 |
[1:12:33] | Uh, sorry, guys. I’m getting word that President Stone | 不好意思 各位 |
[1:12:34] | may be slightly delayed. | 刚接到消息说总督先生可能要晚些才能来了 |
[1:12:47] | Is this thing on? | 话筒开了吗? |
[1:12:51] | Where are you going? Come back! | 你们去哪儿? 回来 |
[1:12:53] | Monster, stand down by order of President Stone. | 机器人 我以总督的名义命令你 不许动 |
[1:13:02] | This is the life, buddy. Smooth sailing. | 这才是生活 平和而又安静 |
[1:13:07] | Sorry, guys. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[1:13:09] | Oh, no! It’s that crazy flying kid again! | 又是那个会飞的小孩 |
[1:13:11] | I’m a robot just like you. Well, what are you doing all the way out here? | 我像你们一样 也是机器人 你们在这里干吗? |
[1:13:16] | We got tired of the rat race. We dropped out. | 我们厌倦了工作 我们退出了 |
[1:13:18] | We’re trying to live more natural, you know, like real birds. | 我们只想像鸟一样自由飞翔 |
[1:13:23] | -What’s that? -You know what humans are like. | -那是什么? -你知道人类总是这样 |
[1:13:25] | New Year’s, Fourth of July, Mother’s Day. | 什么新年 独立日 母亲节 |
[1:13:28] | -We’ve got to do something. -What? | -我们得做点什么 -什么 |
[1:13:30] | Help the humans? We’re robots. It’s not our problem. | 帮助人类? 我们是机器人 那不是我们的事 |
[1:13:32] | Yeah, forget about them. What did they ever do for us? | 他们为我们做过什么? |
[1:13:43] | He’s right. According to the rules of robotics, we gotta go help. | 他是对的 根据机器人法律 我们是该帮人类 |
[1:13:47] | A squeezy bottle’s gotta do what a squeezy bottle’s gotta do. | 既然是一个机器人 就该像一个机器人 |
[1:13:56] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 你在哪儿 |
[1:14:08] | Where are you, robot boy? | 你在哪儿 机器男孩? |
[1:14:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:14:21] | There you are. | 原来在这儿 |
[1:14:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:36] | Ha! Cool! | 酷 |
[1:14:50] | That has to be Astro. | 肯定是阿童木 |
[1:14:52] | I don’t care if he’s a robot. I miss him. | 我不管他是不是机器人 我就是想他 |
[1:14:54] | I hear you. | 我也是 |
[1:14:59] | When the going gets tough, smart people take a hike. | 遇到困难时 聪明人总会躲起来 |
[1:15:02] | Bye-bye, kids. What do you want, an apology? | 再见 孩子们 你们还要什么 道歉? |
[1:15:05] | Nope. Just the car. | 不 我们只要车 |
[1:15:07] | I would love to oblige you, but… | 我想给你 但是… |
[1:15:12] | Come on, I love you guys! Please, call off the freaking robot! | 不要 亲爱的 求你们了 该死的机器人 |
[1:15:22] | Gotcha! | 中了 |
[1:15:32] | This city elected me! | 这个城市属于我 |
[1:15:35] | I own it! It’s mine! | 它是我的了 |
[1:15:47] | Hey! I’m voting for the other guy! | 嗨 我投了其他人一票 |
[1:15:57] | Thank you. Anytime you need me. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:16:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:15] | I got machine guns in my butt? | 我的屁股 能开枪? |
[1:16:21] | You gotta be kidding. | 也太夸张了把? |
[1:16:28] | Home run! | 全垒打! |
[1:16:53] | Thanks, guys. Hey, who’s driving? | 谢谢 嗨 谁在开车? |
[1:17:05] | Trashcan, faster! | 垃圾桶 快点 |
[1:17:08] | Move over! | 转弯 |
[1:17:35] | Are we going up? | 我们在向上飞吗? |
[1:17:36] | No, the city’s going down! | 不 城市在下沉 |
[1:17:37] | Cora, I have to take care of this. | 歌娜 我得去帮忙 |
[1:17:39] | Astro! No! | 不要 阿童木 |
[1:17:41] | Astro! | 阿童木 |
[1:17:49] | Look! | 看 |
[1:18:03] | Right then, comrades. To arms! | 完美的两支手 |
[1:18:05] | I’ve got three arms. | 我有三支手 |
[1:18:23] | Where is he? | 阿童木呢? |
[1:18:24] | Will he be okay? | 他会没事吗? |
[1:18:25] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:18:33] | Hey! Ugly! | 嗨 丑八怪! |
[1:18:35] | Down here! | 你下面 |
[1:18:37] | We demand immediately that you cease oppressing | 你不该欺负我们的朋友阿童木 |
[1:18:40] | our comrade, Astro. We may not be allowed to harm humans, | 也不该伤害人类 |
[1:18:43] | but there’s nothing to say we can’t do some serious damage to a monster. | 但是现在你已经造成重大损失了 |
[1:18:48] | Aye, comrades? | 对不对? |
[1:18:53] | Oh! Look over there! | 看 飞碟! |
[1:18:57] | Where are you, robot boy? I know you’re still alive. | 快点 机器男孩 我知道你还活着 |
[1:19:01] | You can’t hide from… | 你躲不了的… |
[1:19:07] | Is that all you’ve got? | 就这点本事? |
[1:19:17] | Come here! | 再高点 |
[1:19:21] | Party’s over, kid. Blue Core obtained. | 闹够了 小孩 拿到蓝核了 |
[1:19:46] | Toby! | 托比 |
[1:19:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:19:51] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t it absorb me? | 我不懂 为什么我没事? |
[1:19:54] | Because it can’t. | 因为你不会被吸收 |
[1:19:55] | If the Red and the Blue Core come together, well, you both die. | 当红蓝核碰到一起时 你们就都完了 |
[1:20:02] | Come on, Son. We need to get far away. | 儿子 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:20:05] | Where are you, Astro? | 阿童木 你在哪儿? |
[1:20:09] | Where’s your robot friend? Where is he? | 你们的机器朋友呢 他在哪儿? |
[1:20:14] | I’ve got an election to win, and I want that Core. | 我要得到蓝核 这样我才能赢得选举 |
[1:20:21] | Tell me where he’s hiding! Tell me! | 他躲哪儿了 告诉我 |
[1:20:23] | Do you hear me? Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[1:20:25] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:20:27] | This is it. This is what I was created for. | 我知道了我该做什么 |
[1:20:31] | This is my destiny. | 这就是我的命运 |
[1:20:33] | Toby, now! | 托比 |
[1:20:35] | I’m sorry, but this is who I am. | 对不起 但我知道了我的责任 |
[1:20:37] | -Onward and upward, Dad. -No! | -这才是我诞生的原因 爸爸 -不 |
[1:20:44] | You’re back for more? | 还想挨揍吗? |
[1:20:54] | Wait! Wait. No, no! Wait. Wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:20:59] | Wait! No! | 等一下 没时间了 |
[1:21:11] | -My son. -Dad. | -儿子 -爸爸 |
[1:21:20] | Get out of me now! | 出来! |
[1:21:23] | Get out! | 出来! |
[1:21:25] | -Get us out of here! -I’m trying! | -带我们出去 -我正在试 |
[1:21:30] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:21:33] | Oh, nuts. | 我完了 |
[1:21:43] | Son. | 儿子 |
[1:22:06] | Gotta seize this girl immediately. She kicked me! She can’t kick me! | 她踢我 抓住那个女孩 |
[1:22:09] | President Stone, sir, you’re under arrest. | 史东总督 你被捕了 |
[1:22:12] | No, you can’t do this to me! I’ve got an election to win. | 你们不可以这样对我 我是议员 |
[1:22:15] | Astro! Astro! | 阿童木 阿童木 |
[1:22:17] | Astro! Astro! | 阿童木 阿童木 |
[1:22:22] | Astro! | 阿童木 |
[1:22:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:22:31] | Oh, Astro. | 阿童木 |
[1:22:33] | -Who was he? -That robot saved the whole city. | -他是谁 -机器人救了整个城市 |
[1:22:36] | Why would he care? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[1:22:38] | Because that robot had more humanity than most of us. | 因为这个机器人比我们更有人性 |
[1:22:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:22:44] | I’m a friend of his from the Surface. | 他的朋友 我来自地面 |
[1:22:46] | You’re from the Surface? | 你来自地面? |
[1:22:53] | Can you fix him? | 你能把他修好吗? |
[1:22:54] | No, I’m afraid not. His Blue Core was unique. | 恐怕不能 他的蓝核是独一无二的 |
[1:23:00] | Now it’s died with him. | 他的能源耗尽了 |
[1:23:02] | It’s not fair. All he ever did was help people. | 太不公平了 他刚刚拯救了人类 |
[1:23:05] | Not just people. | 不只是人类 |
[1:23:09] | -Astro brought Zog back to life. -How? | -阿童木让左格苏醒了 -怎么会 |
[1:23:12] | The blue stuff. | 蓝核 |
[1:23:15] | Do you have any of that blue stuff left? | 你有蓝核能源吗? |
[1:23:19] | Do you think you could spare some for our friend here? | 可以分一点给我们的朋友吗? |
[1:23:55] | Mommy, look! | 妈妈 看 |
[1:23:57] | Dad? Cora? What happened? | 爸爸 歌娜 怎么回事? |
[1:24:01] | -Is the Peacekeeper gone? -Yes. | -那个丑八怪走了吗? -是的 |
[1:24:08] | But… But how am I still… | 为什么我还… |
[1:24:15] | Thank you, Zog. | 谢谢你 左格 |
[1:24:17] | It was no biggie. | 不客气 |
[1:24:26] | Astro, I think you’ve finally found your place in the world. | 阿童木 你终于找到了自已的位置 |
[1:24:31] | You’re a hero, a robot with the heart of a lion. | 你是英雄 有着人类之心的机器人 |
[1:24:35] | And everyone finally knows it. | 我终于明白了 |
[1:24:44] | I love happy endings. | 我喜欢完美结局 |
[1:24:47] | -Would you? -Sure. | -能帮我擦下眼泪吗? -当然 |
[1:24:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:52] | -Cora! -Huh? | -歌娜? -嗯? |
[1:24:53] | -Cora! -Cora! | -歌娜 -歌娜 |
[1:24:55] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈? 爸爸? |
[1:24:57] | -Where have you been, sweetie? -We searched high and low for you. | -你去哪儿了? -我们在到处找你 |
[1:24:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:25:06] | -Viva la Roboto-lution! -Viva la Roboto-lution! | -机器人三剑客万岁 -机器人三剑客万岁 |
[1:25:08] | It looks like all the interesting stuff’s over. | 好像故事结束了 -真经典 |
[1:25:10] | Typical, just typical. | 经典 经典啊 |
[1:25:12] | Thanks for your help, guys. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[1:25:13] | Yeah, it was nothing. | 不算什么啦 |
[1:25:15] | Well, when you think about it, Sparxy, it really was nothing. | 其实仔细想想 好像还真不算什么 |
[1:25:19] | Are you trying to upset me? | 你想让我发疯吗? |
[1:25:22] | Will you be wanting the car, sir? | 您想要车吗 主人? |
[1:25:25] | I don’t want you to call me “sir” anymore, Orrin. | 不要再叫我主人了 |
[1:25:28] | In fact, take the day off. Go on and enjoy yourself with the robot ladies and so forth. | 你休息几天 找个机器人女友一起玩吧 |
[1:25:33] | Thank you, Dr. Tenma. | 谢谢 天马博士 |
[1:25:35] | Call me Bill. | 叫我比尔 |
[1:25:39] | I am so freaked right now. | 我好兴奋 |
[1:25:46] | Everybody, take cover! We’re under alien attack! | 大家注意 外星人入侵了 |
[1:25:51] | Wait. Are you sure you’re ready for this, Astro? | 等一下 你确定你准备好了吗? |
[1:25:54] | I was made ready. | 这是我的责任! |