英文名称:Agatha And The Midnight Murders
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | BeverlyLD\hleoginos\hCatchingFire | 翻\h译 |
[02:00] | Mrs christie. | 克里斯蒂夫人 |
[02:03] | You look like my mum. | 你看起来像我妈 |
[02:06] | – You shaved your moustache. – Yeah. | -你修了你的小胡子 -是的 |
[02:08] | Distinguishable feature. | 个人特色 |
[02:10] | You look like Mrs Danvers. | 你看起来像丹弗斯夫人 |
[02:13] | that’s not a good thing. | 那可不是什么好事 |
[02:14] | – She’s the housekeeper. – I know who she is. | -她是管家 -我知道她是谁 |
[02:23] | Is everything ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[02:24] | Tied up like a Nazi in a brothel. | 就像是一个被套在妓院的纳粹一样 |
[02:28] | That’s… not very reassuring. | 那听上去不是很令人安心 |
[02:32] | Plans haven’t changed since the last time we spoke | 计划还是我们上次说的那样 |
[02:34] | just as they hadn’t changed the time before that. | 就像之前几次也没有变过一样 |
[02:37] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[02:39] | The death of Poirot won’t be in vain. | 波洛不会白死的 |
[02:47] | New man? | 新男人吗 |
[02:52] | Not so new. | 算不上新了 |
[02:53] | Faithful? | 忠贞吗 |
[02:57] | Not so faithful. | 也算不上 |
[03:00] | He knows which side his bread’s buttered. | 他知道什么是对他有利的 |
[03:04] | You’ve grown up. | 你变成熟了 |
[03:07] | – Yes. – I like it. | -是的 -我喜欢这种感觉 |
[03:10] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[03:14] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[03:15] | Is the war good for business? | 战争对你的生意有利吗 |
[03:17] | Terrible. Market’s flooded with amateurs. | 糟透了 市场上全是外行人 |
[03:22] | Well, we all make sacrifices. | 我们都会作出些牺牲 |
[03:23] | Yeah, not all of us can sacrifice a few words | 是 但不是所有的人都能牺牲几个词 |
[03:25] | – for £20,000. – 55,000. | -换来20000镑 -是55000 |
[03:29] | You… you said 20! | 你 你之前说的是两万 |
[03:31] | Words! Words. | 字数 我说的是字数 |
[03:37] | Well, it’s still a healthy commission. | 这仍然是一笔不错的佣金 |
[03:39] | And with the inland revenue stalking me | 在税务局的人老盯着我时 |
[03:40] | I need every penny. | 我需要每一分钱 |
[03:50] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这样做吗 |
[03:54] | Not really, but I don’t have a choice. | 其实并不想 但我别无选择 |
[03:58] | I’m almost bankrupt. | 我快破产了 |
[04:01] | These people are most likely criminals. | 这些人很可能是罪犯 |
[04:04] | Well, that’s why I’ve got you. | 所以我才叫你过来 |
[04:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | But if I have to kill anyone | 但是如果我得杀人的话 |
[04:09] | I want danger money on top of me 10%. | 在我的百分之十之上我还要危险补偿 |
[04:12] | Unless they’re Canadian. | 除非他们是加拿大人 |
[05:25] | It is time. | 他们来了 |
[05:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Mr Lei would be grateful | 雷先生会很感激 |
[05:57] | if you could make every endeavour to… | 如果你能在代表他的时候 |
[05:59] | Look your best whilst representing him. | 尽力表现出你最好一面 |
[06:29] | Okay | 好了 |
[07:08] | We should go. | 我们该出发了 |
[07:32] | Would you like to hear our air-raid procedures? | 你们要听听我们的防空袭程序吗 |
[07:37] | Not really. | 并不想 |
[07:38] | Would you like to hear my opinion on Americans? | 你想听听我对美国人的看法吗 |
[07:44] | Is there any nationality you do tolerate? | 有哪国人是你能够容忍的吗 |
[07:48] | The Russians. | 俄罗斯人 |
[07:50] | You know where you stand with the Russians. | 俄罗斯人很坦诚 |
[07:52] | They tell you before they stab you in the back. | 他们在背后捅你之前会告诉你 |
[07:56] | The Americans will stab you in the back | 而美国人只会在背后阴你 |
[07:58] | watch you bleed out | 看着你的血流干 |
[07:59] | and then offer to sell you a funeral plan. | 然后向你推销他的葬礼套餐 |
[08:01] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点也没变 |
[08:03] | That’s cos I was already perfect. | 那是因为我已经很完美了 |
[08:04] | Besides, you can’t trust people who do. | 此外 你不能信任那些变了的人 |
[08:08] | Five minutes ago, you said you liked it! | 五分钟之前 你还说你喜欢我的改变的 |
[08:10] | When we first met | 在我们第一次见面时 |
[08:11] | you spent most of the time lying. | 你大部分的时间都在撒谎 |
[08:14] | It seems to me, you stopped pretending to be someone you’re not. | 在我看来 你不再伪装自己了 |
[08:17] | That isn’t really change. | 那并不是真正的改变 |
[08:20] | Am I really that transparent? | 我真的那么容易被看透吗 |
[08:21] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[08:23] | They might take advantage of it. | 他们可能会利用这一点 |
[08:25] | I’d like to see them try. | 我倒想看他们试试 |
[08:51] | Mr Lei wishes to know… | 雷先生想知道 |
[08:53] | What do you do when you’re not protecting people? | 你不做保镖的时候都干些什么 |
[08:57] | I play the saxophone. | 吹萨克斯 |
[09:37] | He says | 他说 |
[09:39] | Mrs Christie, it is a pleasure to meet you. | 克里斯蒂夫人 很荣幸见到你 |
[09:44] | I have read every one of your books and believe | 我读过你的每一本书并相信 |
[09:47] | you to be the finest author of detective novels in the world. | 你是世界上最好的侦探小说家 |
[09:53] | that’s very kind of you. | 你太客气了 |
[09:56] | But I’m old enough and… | 但是我已经足够大且 |
[09:58] | Modest enough to know that Conan Doyle is better. | 有足够的自知之明知道柯南道尔比我更好 |
[10:09] | Conan Doyle? | 柯南道尔 |
[10:13] | if anyone in chungking mansions | 如果有任何人在重庆大厦里 |
[10:16] | is found reading Sherlock Holmes | 被发现看夏洛克福尔摩斯的话 |
[10:18] | they’re soon looking for a new home. | 他们就得卷铺盖走人了 |
[10:20] | I’m very happy to know that my hard work | 我很高兴知道我的作品 |
[10:23] | will be in the hands of someone who appreciates it. | 将会交到真正懂得欣赏它的人的手上 |
[10:35] | Have you got the money? | 钱带来了吗 |
[10:39] | In our culture | 在我们的文化里 |
[10:40] | these proceedings have certain… formalities. | 这些交易需要一定的形式 |
[10:45] | Well, in our culture, you have to pay | 但在我们的文化里 你得先付钱 |
[10:47] | before you see the bearded woman. | 才能看到大胡子女人 |
[10:50] | Mr Lei has £20,000 in his coat pocket. | 雷先生的衣服口袋里有两万镑 |
[10:55] | Mr Vella is here to ensure | 维拉先生在这里是为了确保 |
[10:57] | it remains there until we have the manuscript. | 那些钱留在那直到我们拿到手稿 |
[11:01] | Sounds reasonable. | 听起来很合理 |
[11:03] | And the deed. | 那么契据呢 |
[11:06] | I’ll sign it when I have the money. | 拿到钱我就会签了它 |
[11:11] | And then the manuscript will be legally yours | 然后手稿就会合法地属于你了 |
[11:14] | and you can do whatever you want with it. | 你想怎么处理它都可以 |
[11:17] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:19] | Let’s seal this with a drink. | 让我们喝杯酒庆祝下吧 |
[11:21] | Soft one. | 给我一杯饮料就行 |
[11:23] | – You don’t drink? – No. | -你不喝酒 -是的 |
[11:25] | Since when? | 自从什么时候 |
[11:27] | Since forever. | 一直如此 |
[11:31] | Four zombies and a soda water. | 四杯僵尸鸡尾酒和一杯苏打水 |
[11:32] | Assuming your wop likes to stay sharp? | 我想你的意大利伙计需要保持警惕 |
[11:34] | – I’m Maltese. – Oh, you speak english. | -我叫马尔济斯 -哦 原来你说英语 |
[11:37] | You drink? | 你喝酒吗 |
[11:38] | Only with people I don’t want to punch. | 只跟我不想揍的人喝 |
[11:42] | alright, well, I don’t know what a zombie is. | 好吧 我不知道什么是僵尸鸡尾酒 |
[11:45] | You wanna see the cocktail menu? | 你想看看酒单吗 |
[11:49] | You’re the first American I’ve met | 你是我碰到的第一个 |
[11:50] | who doesn’t know how to make a zombie. | 不会调僵尸鸡尾酒的美国人 |
[11:52] | How about I make the drinks and you pay for ’em? | 我来调然后你付钱怎么样 |
[12:00] | Perhaps now you’d like to hear about our air-raid procedures? | 也许你们现在想听听我们的防空袭程序了 |
[12:07] | we need to get below ground. | 我们得转移到地下去 |
[12:11] | Now! | 现在 |
[12:15] | You need to pull yourself together. | 你得冷静一下 |
[12:19] | Do you know how many times I’ve heard that siren? | 你知道我听到过多少次那个警报了吗 |
[12:21] | Ninety-six. | 九十六次 |
[12:22] | Can you guess how many times I’ve been blown up? | 你再猜猜我已经被炸飞了几次 |
[12:25] | I’m enjoying a civilised drink in an uncivilised place. | 我正在这一般的环境中享用一杯不错的酒 |
[12:29] | I couldn’t care less if Hitler was attacking on a fucking unicorn | 就算希特勒在攻击一只独角兽我也不在乎 |
[12:33] | Chin-chin. | 干杯 |
[12:36] | Is it possible it’s a false alarm? | 有没有可能这是虚惊一场呢 |
[12:38] | Attacks this far out are unusual. | 攻击这么远的地方是很罕见的 |
[12:40] | My name is PC o’hanauer. I’m here to make sure | 我是欧哈诺尔警员 我是来确保 |
[12:43] | that you’re not being scooped up with trowels tomorrow morning. | 你们明天早上不会被挖出来的 |
[12:46] | As the only occupied public building in the vicinity | 这是附近唯一一处有人的公共建筑 |
[12:47] | I’m instructed to evacuate you or find shelter | 我的任务是疏散你们或是带你们找到掩体 |
[12:50] | and there’s no time for evacuation. Do you have cellars? | 现在来不及疏散了 这里有地下室吗 |
[12:56] | We have a, uh, shelter in the ballroom. | 我们在舞厅里有处掩体 |
[13:00] | It’s, uh, pretty strong. | 它非常结实 |
[13:02] | Is it strong enough to survive | 结实到即使大楼 |
[13:03] | this building falling on top of it? | 塌在上面也能无恙吗 |
[13:07] | Well, it’s just through there | 这个嘛 穿过那里就是 |
[13:10] | along with the second largest gramophone in London. | 放着伦敦第二大的唱机 |
[13:15] | You wanna see? | 你想看看吗 |
[13:17] | Is there a cellar? | 那里有地下室吗 |
[13:23] | It is against fire regulations to let the public go down there. | 让外人去那里是违反消防规定的 |
[13:29] | How about if we’re on fire? | 那如果这里着火了呢 |
[13:35] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[13:37] | You’re using it for storing black market goods. | 你们在用它来存放黑市货物 |
[13:42] | Just tell me where the cellars are. | 告诉我地下室在哪 |
[13:56] | It’s behind the bar, down the stairs. | 就在吧台后面 楼梯下面 |
[14:08] | In an orderly fashion please make your way down the stairs. | 请大家有序地走下楼梯 |
[14:11] | Or what? | 如果我不呢 |
[14:12] | Or you’ll be watching phosphorus | 那你就看着白磷弹 |
[14:14] | burn through your internal organs. | 烧穿你的内脏吧 |
[14:17] | Well, you may be invincible, darling… | 你可能是无敌的 亲爱的 |
[14:20] | But I’m not. | 但我可不是 |
[14:21] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[14:31] | Evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[14:33] | What are nice girls like you doing in a place like this? | 像你们这么好的女孩在这种地方做什么呢 |
[14:35] | – We’re tourists. – Sightseeing. | -我们是游客 -观光 |
[14:38] | It’s a… cheap time to visit London. | 这时候来伦敦玩很便宜 |
[15:18] | This’ll do fine. | 这里可以 |
[15:22] | Make your guests at home. I’m going back upstairs | 照顾好你的客人 我现在要上去 |
[15:24] | check there’s no one left behind. | 看看还有没有人没下来 |
[16:03] | apparently… | 很显然 |
[16:05] | Everything in this shithole is his. | 这个破地方里的一切都是他的 |
[16:22] | he’s threatening us. | 他在威胁我们 |
[16:24] | You can now buy his stuff | 你们可以买他的东西 |
[16:26] | but if you take it… | 但如果你不告而取 |
[16:29] | Yes? | 会怎样 |
[16:32] | What happens if we take it? | 如果我们不告而取呢 |
[16:35] | I kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[16:37] | How? By mangling the english language? | 怎么杀 用你那蹩脚的英语吗 |
[16:46] | you’re supposed to be protecting me, not starting a fight! | 你要做的是保护好我 而不是惹事 |
[16:49] | Now we know what we’re up against. | 现在我们知道面对的是什么了 |
[16:51] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[16:53] | How much for this ’93 d’yquem? | 这瓶93年的伊甘多少钱 |
[16:57] | We can’t afford to let this interfere with our plans. | 我们不能让这个打扰到我们的计划 |
[17:02] | You really do need the money, don’t you? | 你确实很需要这笔钱 是吗 |
[17:04] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:06] | Well, better get a move on. | 那得抓紧时间了 |
[17:10] | Our man’s a little nervous. | 我们的客人有点紧张 |
[17:14] | Don’t worry, it’s not as if… | 别担心 不是说 |
[17:26] | The docks are burning. | 码头着火了 |
[17:29] | Aren’t they rather a long way off? | 码头不是还远得很吗 |
[17:30] | Have you ever been in an air raid? | 你经历过空袭吗 |
[17:33] | They’ll follow a line up the thames. | 他们会沿着泰晤士河轰炸 |
[17:35] | We’re the next stop. | 我们这里是下一站 |
[17:36] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:38] | Have you two just escaped from the funny farm? | 你俩是不是刚从精神病院里逃出来 |
[17:41] | Did you see any markers? | 你有看见什么标记物吗 |
[17:47] | Something to suggest that we’re a target? | 能表明我们是轰炸目标的东西 |
[17:50] | Flares or fires? | 信号弹或者火堆之类的 |
[17:52] | Anything that could be a guide to the German bombers? | 任何能指引德军轰炸机的东西 |
[17:57] | Didn’t see any markers. | 没看到什么标记物 |
[18:00] | Then hopefully… | 那但愿 |
[18:02] | Goering will leave us alone. | 戈林能放我们一马 |
[18:05] | And if he doesn’t… | 要是他不 |
[18:07] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这儿也很安全 |
[18:10] | Think of all those poor people up… | 想想地面上的那些可怜人们 |
[18:20] | Your new man? | 在担心你的新男人吗 |
[18:23] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[18:26] | No. | 我不喝 |
[18:29] | Here’s hoping you change your mind. | 这一口是祝你能改变主意 |
[18:36] | Max will be fine. | 麦克斯会没事的 |
[18:38] | I’ve seen your house. | 我见过你的房子 |
[18:40] | Take a direct hit, I’d still struggle to break in. | 被直接炸到后 我仍会很难破门而入 |
[18:44] | Also, think about it. | 况且 你想想 |
[18:47] | They’ve dropped hundreds of thousands of bombs, and what | 他们丢了成百上千个炸弹下来了 然后呢 |
[18:49] | killed ten people. | 炸死了十个人 |
[18:53] | Chances of Max going for a Burton | 麦克斯遇难的可能性 |
[18:54] | are about the same as me going straight. | 跟我沿直线走路的可能性差不多 |
[19:16] | ♪ Goering has only got one ball ♪ | ♪ 戈林只有一个蛋 ♪ |
[19:20] | ♪ Hitler has plums so very small ♪ | ♪ 希特勒的蛋蛋非常小 ♪ |
[19:24] | ♪ Himmler’s so fucking similar ♪ | ♪ 希姆莱的也差不多 ♪ |
[19:28] | ♪ And poor old Goebbels has no balls at all ♪ | ♪ 而可怜的老戈培尔没有蛋蛋 ♪ |
[19:33] | ♪ Hitler has only got one ball ♪ | ♪ 希特勒只有一个蛋 ♪ |
[19:37] | ♪ the other is in the Albert hall ♪ | ♪ 另一个在阿尔伯特音乐厅 ♪ |
[19:41] | ♪ His mother, the dirty bugger ♪ | ♪ 他的妈妈那个混蛋♪ |
[19:44] | ♪ Cut his wang off when he got too tall ♪ | ♪ 当他长得太高 把他蛋蛋切下来 ♪ |
[19:49] | ♪ she threw it into the apple tree ♪ | ♪ 她把它丢到了苹果树上 ♪ |
[19:53] | ♪ It fell off into the deep blue sea ♪ | ♪ 它掉下来 掉进了深蓝色的海里 ♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ The fishes took out their dishes ♪ | ♪ 鱼儿们拿出了餐盘 ♪ |
[20:01] | ♪ And had scallops and bollocks for tea ♪ | ♪ 下午茶吃扇贝和蛋蛋 ♪ |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:09] | Right, let’s sell this bloody thing and go home. | 好了 让我们卖了这玩意儿然后回家吧 |
[20:16] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[20:18] | Maybe now’s not the best time. | 也许现在不是最佳时机 |
[20:22] | We just need to be tactful. | 我们只是得老练一点 |
[20:26] | Maybe I’ll be tactful whilst you guard the manuscript. | 或许我老练一点就行了 你守着手稿 |
[20:31] | It’s not going anywhere. | 它哪儿也不会去的 |
[20:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:36] | But maybe I should… | 但是或许我应该 |
[20:37] | Trust me? | 相信我 |
[20:58] | Would you mind opening this door? | 能麻烦你开一下这扇门吗 |
[21:00] | I, I don’t think the man who threatened to kill us | 我不觉得那位威胁说要杀了我们的先生 |
[21:02] | – would be happy… – In Cantonese | -会高兴 -快点啦 |
[21:04] | Now! | 立马打开 |
[21:08] | Enter this room, | 胆敢踏进这个房间一步 |
[21:10] | I carve my name on your balls. | 我就把我名字刻在你蛋上 |
[21:13] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:14] | Eli Sciacchitano. | 埃里·夏基塔诺 |
[21:15] | My balls aren’t that big. | 我的蛋没那么大 |
[21:17] | Ok, there’s a policewoman over there. | 好了 还有位女警官在那儿呢 |
[21:21] | Why don’t we pick this up after the bombs stop falling? | 要不等天上不再掉炸弹下来我们再谈这个 |
[21:26] | Until next time. | 下次一定 |
[21:31] | – After you. – Thank you. | -您先请 -谢谢 |
[21:51] | Just give him a moment. | 给他点时间 |
[22:00] | I need to show you something. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[22:03] | Could you tell Mr.Lei I’ll be back shortly? | 可以请你给雷先生说我去去就来吗 |
[22:05] | Yes, of course. | 可以 当然 |
[22:16] | I took my eyes off it for 30 seconds. | 我就三十秒没盯着它 |
[22:21] | That’s my future. | 那可是我的未来啊 |
[22:22] | I thought Mussolini was about to stab you. | 我以为墨索里尼要捅你呢 |
[22:24] | Is everything alright? | 出什么事了吗 |
[22:26] | She left the oven on. | 她出门忘关炉子了 |
[22:28] | Did you see anyone near my bag? | 你有看见谁接近过我的包吗 |
[22:31] | – Something’s missing? – Our privacy. | -丢什么东西了吗 -我们的隐私 |
[22:39] | Since when did you start trusting strangers | 你什么时候开始信任陌生人了 |
[22:40] | – with our business? – I trusted you! | -给她们说我们的事 -我倒是信任你了 |
[22:42] | I was making sure you didn’t get perforated. | 我只是想确保你不被捅穿 |
[22:44] | I wasn’t in any danger. | 我刚才根本就不危险 |
[22:45] | If you die, I don’t get paid. | 你要是死了 我一分钱也拿不到 |
[22:48] | If I don’t sell the manuscript, nobody gets paid. | 要是我不能卖掉手稿 谁都拿不到钱 |
[22:51] | You do realise that 10% of nothing is nothing? | 你应该知道零的百分之十等于零吧 |
[22:55] | I’m aware. | 我清楚 |
[23:07] | At least without this… | 至少没有这个 |
[23:10] | It’s stolen property. | 它就是失窃物品 |
[23:12] | Or unfinished business. | 或者叫做未完成的交易 |
[23:20] | It can’t have been taken on purpose. | 它不可能是被故意拿走的 |
[23:22] | No one knows. | 根本没人知道 |
[23:27] | Should we leave? | 我们该离开吗 |
[23:31] | That’s not like you. | 这可不像你 |
[23:32] | I wasn’t expecting trouble. | 我没料到有麻烦 |
[23:35] | Might have… | 也许我 |
[23:36] | Exaggerated my skills as a bodyguard. | 夸大了自己做保镖的能力 |
[23:41] | I might have downplayed the importance of this deal. | 我也许淡化了这次交易的重要性 |
[23:45] | If I’d have known, I’d have asked for more money. | 要是我早知道 我会要更高的价的 |
[23:50] | Can’t believe I’m laughing. | 我居然还笑得出来 |
[23:57] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[23:58] | We find out who has the manuscript and take it back. | 我们找出是谁拿了手稿 然后把它拿回来 |
[24:02] | Could be anyone. | 可能是任何人 |
[24:04] | Frankie might have paid someone to steal it. | 弗兰基可能雇了谁来偷手稿 |
[24:26] | Storeroom, over there. | 储藏室 在那边 |
[24:28] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:32] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪儿着手 |
[24:36] | By breaking your golden rule. | 从打破你的金科玉律开始 |
[24:39] | Never rub another man’s rhubarb? | 绝不摸其他男人的棍子吗 |
[24:42] | Your other one. | 另一个 |
[24:45] | Concerning the police… | 跟警察沾边 |
[24:48] | And keeping one’s mouth shut. | 就把嘴闭牢 |
[24:51] | And I always thought no one ever listened to me. | 我一直以为没人听我的呢 |
[25:03] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[25:05] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[25:06] | – My name is… – Yeah, I know who you are. | -我叫 -我知道你是谁 |
[25:09] | I need to report a theft. | 我要报一宗盗窃案 |
[25:10] | – Now? – Yes. | -现在吗 -对 |
[25:12] | Right, what? | 行吧 怎么回事 |
[25:14] | Something important was stolen out of my bag | 我包里有重要的东西被偷走了 |
[25:17] | a few minutes ago. | 就在几分钟前 |
[25:18] | – What is it? – A manuscript. | -什么东西 -一份手稿 |
[25:21] | Doesn’t sound important. | 听起来不重要 |
[25:25] | Are you looking for something? | 你在找什么东西吗 |
[25:27] | Perhaps I can help. I’m good at finding things. | 也许我能帮上忙 我很擅长找东西 |
[25:29] | – Well, find your manuscript. – It’s been stolen. | -那就找出你自己的手稿来 -它是被偷了 |
[25:33] | There’s a reward. | 不是无偿的 |
[25:36] | I’m a police constable. | 我是个警察诶 |
[25:38] | So it’s your job to investigate a crime. | 那么调查犯罪就是你的职责 |
[25:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:44] | – I’ll look into it. – When? | -我会调查的 -什么时候 |
[25:46] | When the air raid’s over. | 空袭结束之后 |
[25:47] | When everyone’s left? | 等大家都走了吗 |
[25:50] | – Got me hands full. – Doing what? | -我现在正忙着呢 -忙什么 |
[25:54] | I’ll make a deal with you. | 我和你做笔交易吧 |
[25:57] | I told you, I’m an officer of the law. | 我说过了 我是执法警官 |
[26:00] | All you have to do is stop people from leaving. | 你只要不让大家离开就行了 |
[26:03] | Well, they can’t leave, there’s an air raid. | 他们也走不了 正空袭呢 |
[26:05] | Stop them from leaving, even if they choose to ignore it. | 总之别让他们走 即使他们不顾空袭 |
[26:10] | – And? – And what? | -然后呢 -然后什么 |
[26:13] | What’s in it for me? | 对我有什么好处 |
[26:15] | I thought you were a police officer. | 我以为你是个警察呢 |
[26:23] | I won’t write a bestselling series of novels | 我不会写有关一个 |
[26:25] | about an idiotic PC called O’Hanauer. | 叫做欧哈诺尔的蠢警察的畅销系列小说 |
[26:32] | Always wanted to be a villain. | 我一直想当个反派 |
[26:36] | I can do that. | 我可以帮你实现 |
[26:37] | Not a stupid one. | 不要是一个笨反派 |
[26:55] | What happened? | 怎样了 |
[26:57] | She’ll stop people from leaving. | 她会阻止人们离开 |
[27:12] | What now? | 现在要做什么 |
[27:15] | We find out if Frankie’s behind all this. | 我们查清楚弗兰基是不是幕后黑手 |
[27:19] | Something funny about those two. | 那两个人有点意思 |
[27:23] | You noticed? | 你也注意到了 |
[27:30] | – Can’t put my finger on it. – They’re lying. | -我说不出来 -她们在说谎 |
[27:33] | Everyone’s lying. | 每个人都在说谎 |
[27:43] | Mrs.Christie, he is most happy to see you. | 克里斯蒂夫人 他见到你非常高兴 |
[27:48] | My manuscript has been stolen. | 我的手稿被偷走了 |
[28:19] | Sorry, where are my manners? | 抱歉 失礼了 |
[28:22] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[28:25] | Could you tell Mr.Lei That whoever took the manuscript | 请告诉雷先生 偷手稿的人 |
[28:28] | is still here. We need to find out who, | 还在这里 我们得把他找出来 |
[28:30] | so we can conclude our business and go home. | 这样我们才能完成交易然后回家 |
[29:01] | We should… ask Rocco | 我们应该 问问罗科 |
[29:04] | what he thinks would be the best way | 他觉得找到偷窃者 |
[29:06] | to find the person responsible. | 最好的办法是什么 |
[29:08] | I think I know who has it. | 我想我知道谁拿了手稿 |
[29:11] | You do? | 你知道 |
[29:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[29:33] | Mr.Lei is not feeling well. | 雷先生身体不太舒服 |
[29:36] | Can we do anything? | 有什么我们能做的吗 |
[29:37] | No, I’ll stay with him. | 不用了 我陪着他就好 |
[29:39] | I think he feels better in this room. | 我觉得他待在这间房里会更舒服 |
[29:41] | It makes him feel… | 这儿让他觉得 |
[29:43] | – Safe. – Yes. | -安全 -没错 |
[30:03] | No. | 不 |
[30:04] | I have come to take back what you stole from this lady. | 我来拿回你从这位女士那里偷走的东西 |
[30:10] | She doesn’t look like she has anything good to steal. | 她看起来不像有什么东西好偷 |
[30:14] | I’m about to win a particularly good bottle of Taylor’s… | 我正要赢到手一瓶泰勒酒庄的美酒 |
[30:19] | So would you mind fucking off? | 所以你介意滚开吗 |
[30:21] | You are a great man, Mr.Campbell | 你是个好人 坎贝尔先生 |
[30:23] | but I can’t do that. | 但我不能那么做 |
[30:25] | It’s “sir,” actually. | 实际上 是”爵士” |
[30:30] | Hand over the manuscript, and I will consider us even. | 把手稿交出来 我就当作我们扯平了 |
[30:51] | No! | 不 |
[31:11] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[31:22] | Do something! | 做点什么呀 |
[31:23] | Uh… undo his button. Give him some air. | 把他扣子解开 让他透透气 |
[31:31] | Give me a hand. | 搭把手 |
[31:42] | We need to sit on his chest. | 我们得坐在他胸上 |
[31:44] | – What? – He’s having a heart attack. | -什么 -他发心脏病了 |
[31:45] | If you don’t apply pressure, he’ll die. | 如果不施压的话他会死的 |
[32:05] | Where in god’s name did you learn that? | 你是从哪学的那个 |
[32:07] | I’m saving his life. | 我在救他的命呢 |
[32:08] | Get off him and help me get him on his front. | 从他身上下来 帮我把他翻成面朝下 |
[32:11] | Move! Did I tell you to move? | 让开点 我是不是给你说让开了 |
[32:35] | When you’ve finished stuffing the Christmas Turkey | 等你把那圣诞火鸡填完 |
[32:36] | – I think you’ll find he’s dead. – Dead? | -我想你会发现他已经死了 -死了吗 |
[32:39] | Oh, much like that servant you contained. | 和你搞撂倒的那个服务员一样 |
[32:41] | Grace has spent the last few minutes | 格蕾丝刚才几分钟在 |
[32:42] | trying to talk him back to life. | 试着把他说活 |
[32:44] | It didn’t work. | 没管用 |
[32:45] | Frankie! | 弗兰基呀 |
[32:48] | Keep going! | 继续呀 |
[33:00] | He’s… he’s dead. | 他 他死了 |
[33:02] | Who’d have thought it? Witchcraft doesn’t work. | 谁能想到呢 巫术竟然没用呢 |
[33:03] | Have some respect! | 放尊重点 |
[33:05] | I’ll show respect when you lot start doing what I say. | 等你们开始照我说的做时 我会放尊重的 |
[33:11] | Sir Malcolm is right. | 马尔科姆爵士是对的 |
[33:14] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[33:16] | It was self-defence. | 那是自卫 |
[33:18] | And all’s well that ends well. | 结果是好的就行 |
[33:19] | In my day, deserters would be shot. | 我那时候逃兵可是要被枪决的 |
[33:22] | It looks like we’ve got ourselves a morgue. | 看起来我们有个停尸间了 |
[33:23] | You’d better bring in the body. | 你最好把尸体搬过来 |
[33:26] | That wasn’t a request. | 那不是个请求 |
[33:28] | This area’s out of bounds until the authorities arrive. | 在其他警察来之前 这里将被封锁 |
[33:31] | We can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能就把他留在这里 |
[33:32] | – Look, I’m sorry. – We can’t just leave him… | -听着对不起 -我们不能就把他 |
[33:34] | – I’m sorry, but we’ve got no choice. – No. | -我很抱歉 但我们别无选择 -不要 |
[33:37] | Next time someone questions my authority | 下次再有人质疑我的权威 |
[33:38] | I will arrest them. | 我将逮捕他们 |
[33:53] | How could Frankie just die? | 弗兰基怎么能就这么死了 |
[33:58] | He never had any… Any heart problems before? | 他从未有过任何心脏问题吗 |
[34:01] | No. | 没有 |
[34:03] | He was… easily excitable, but… | 他很容易激动 但是 |
[34:08] | No, he was in good health. | 但他身体很健康 |
[34:15] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么 |
[34:24] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[34:27] | The money? | 钱吗 |
[34:28] | It… it’s in his pocket. | 在他口袋里 |
[34:33] | You think someone did this? | 你觉得是有人杀了他吗 |
[34:36] | It’s possible we’re being targeted. | 我们可能被盯上了 |
[34:39] | But the only people that knew about it were you… | 但只有你们知道这事 |
[34:44] | I have never killed anyone before. | 我从未杀过任何人 |
[34:55] | We have to check if Frankie still has the money. | 我们得看看钱还在不在弗兰基那里 |
[35:00] | That’s easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[35:05] | Second thoughts… | 我改变想法了 |
[35:07] | Leave that with me. | 交给我吧 |
[35:11] | Got a way for you to atone for your sins. | 我有个办法让你赎罪 |
[35:13] | Just promise you’ll try not to kill anyone else. | 但你得保证试着不杀别人了 |
[35:17] | Go talk to the policewoman. | 去和那个女警察聊聊 |
[35:20] | Trust me. | 信我 |
[35:22] | I’m going to get you in that room. | 我会让你能进到那房间里的 |
[35:29] | Hey, my Italian’s not up to much | 我的意大利语不怎么样 |
[35:31] | but Rocco tells me you’re a stronzo. | 但罗科告诉我你是个混球 |
[35:34] | I think that means you’re a fucker | 我觉得他意思是你是个傻逼 |
[35:36] | but I’m not really sure. | 但我也不太确定啦 |
[35:40] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[35:43] | I think two deaths in one night is enough | 我想一晚上出两条人命已经够多了 |
[35:45] | You hear this? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:46] | You hear what this murdering pig is calling me? | 你听到这条杀人狗怎么叫我了吗 |
[35:51] | – So if I am a stronzo… – Stop that. | -如果我是个傻逼 -停下 |
[35:53] | You are coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[35:55] | Stop it! Oi! | 停下 |
[37:04] | The money’s gone | 钱不见了 |
[37:06] | and I think he was poisoned. | 而且我觉得他是被毒杀的 |
[37:11] | I assume whoever did it has the manuscript. | 我觉得手稿应该在下手的人身上 |
[37:13] | And needs the deed. | 他还需要契据 |
[37:19] | My instinct says we can trust Jun, Rocco… | 我的直觉告诉我们能信君 罗科 |
[37:24] | Audrey and Nell. | 还有奥黛丽和内尔 |
[37:26] | But my instinct when it comes to trust is usually wrong. | 但信任方面我的直觉一般都是错的 |
[37:31] | How can we trust Jun and Rocco? | 我们怎么能相信君和罗科 |
[37:33] | They’re the only ones that knew about the money. | 只有他们知道钱的事 |
[37:37] | Look, we should set a trap. | 我们该设个陷阱 |
[37:39] | Use the deed to draw out whoever it is. | 用契据把那人引出来 |
[37:42] | And risk losing that as well? | 冒着把那个也丢掉的风险吗 |
[37:46] | Well, how about I tell everyone I’ve heard the all-clear | 要不我给所有人说空袭已经结束了 |
[37:48] | and we see who makes a run for it? | 然后看谁先跑 |
[37:50] | I imagine they all will. | 我想他们都会跑的 |
[37:52] | Do you have a better plan? | 你有更好的计划吗 |
[37:56] | Yes. | 有 |
[38:00] | To not catch the killer. | 不去抓凶手 |
[38:03] | – Do nothing? – Not nothing. | -什么都不做吗 -不是不做 |
[38:06] | We find the manuscript and go home. | 我们找到手稿然后回家 |
[38:09] | We give up? | 我们放弃吗 |
[38:11] | No, not give up. | 不 不是放弃 |
[38:14] | We live to fight another day. | 我们来日再战 |
[38:16] | Sounds a lot like giving up. | 听起来和放弃差不多 |
[38:20] | Ah, well. | 好吧 |
[38:21] | In for a penny, in for a pound. | 既然来了 就干完吧 |
[38:23] | You realise I have neither? | 你知道我一分一毛都没有吧 |
[38:24] | Then I’ll take it on tick. | 那我就先拿票等着呗 |
[38:25] | Well, you’ll be joining a long queue. | 那队可挺长的 |
[38:27] | I know where you live. | 我可知道你住哪里 |
[38:31] | So… | 所以 |
[38:33] | All we have to do is | 我们要做的就是 |
[38:34] | get the killer to give you back the manuscript for no reason. | 让凶手毫无缘由的把手稿还你 |
[38:39] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜看 |
[38:40] | You’re going to tell everyone who you are and ask politely. | 你要告诉所有人你是谁 然后礼貌地要 |
[38:50] | My name is Agatha Christie. | 我是阿加莎·克里斯蒂 |
[38:53] | I’m a novelist. | 我是一位小说家 |
[38:55] | Someone here has stolen something very important to me. | 在座的某位偷了件对我很重要的东西 |
[39:00] | Please may I have it back? | 麻烦能还给我吗 |
[39:04] | You’re Agatha Christie? | 你是阿加莎·克里斯蒂 |
[39:07] | What’s been stolen? | 什么被偷了 |
[39:08] | Clearly not her sense of humour. | 肯定不是她的幽默感 |
[39:12] | If she’s Agatha Christie | 如果她是阿加莎·克里斯蒂 |
[39:14] | I’m the emperor of Japan. | 我就是日本天皇 |
[39:16] | She is Agatha Christie. | 她是阿加莎·克里斯蒂 |
[39:18] | I’ve seen her picture in paper. | 我在报纸上见过她的照片 |
[39:20] | I told you she looked familiar. | 我就给你说她看起来很眼熟 |
[39:22] | Bollocks. | 胡扯 |
[39:24] | What on earth would Agatha Christie be doing here? | 阿加莎·克里斯蒂来这里干什么 |
[39:28] | If you want our help, perhaps you should be more forthcoming. | 若你想要我们的帮助 或许你该更坦诚些 |
[39:31] | I don’t want your help | 我不想要你们的帮助 |
[39:32] | I just want my manuscript back. | 我只是想要回我的手稿 |
[39:35] | Without the deed… | 没有这份契据 |
[39:39] | You can’t sell it. | 你无法卖掉它 |
[39:41] | It’s, it’s worthless. | 它一文不值 |
[39:45] | What’s it about? | 是讲什么的 |
[39:48] | Your missing novel. | 你丢的小说 |
[39:50] | Someone who thinks they can get away with murder. | 自觉能逍遥法外的杀人犯的故事 |
[39:54] | And it isn’t missing. | 而且它不是丢失了 |
[39:57] | It’s been stolen. | 它是被偷了 |
[40:00] | By one of you. | 被你们其中的一位 |
[40:11] | What’s the reward? | 那酬劳是什么 |
[40:14] | If I find it. | 如果我找到了的话 |
[40:15] | The reward is not going to prison. | 酬劳就是不用进监狱了 |
[40:23] | A grand. | 一千 |
[40:25] | A thousand pounds? | 一千英镑吗 |
[40:28] | That’s what I said. | 我是那么说的 |
[40:30] | Is that right, Ms Christie? | 是这样吗 克里斯蒂小姐 |
[40:35] | How do I know you have a thousand pounds? | 我怎么知道你真有一千英镑 |
[40:38] | Oh, her books sell like prophylactics in a whorehouse. | 她的书和妓院里的避孕药卖得一样好 |
[40:42] | She’s richer than the queen. | 她比女王还有钱 |
[41:04] | Well, that worked. | 看来这招有用 |
[41:08] | I was hoping to… to reason with them | 我本来是打算 和他们理论的 |
[41:12] | not start a wild goose chase. | 而不是让他们这样瞎找 |
[41:14] | Better than nothing. | 比什么都不做好 |
[41:17] | And what if somebody actually finds it? | 万一有人真找到了呢 |
[41:20] | Where am I going to get a thousand pounds? | 我从哪里搞一千英镑来 |
[41:26] | Didn’t think of that. | 没考虑过那个 |
[41:29] | Tell you what? | 这样吧 |
[41:30] | If I find it, you can add it to my tab. | 如果我找到了 你可以记在我的账上 |
[41:38] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[41:40] | Something wrong? | 什么事不对吗 |
[41:42] | It seems that telepathic ability declines with age. | 看来通灵能力会随着年龄增长而下降 |
[41:46] | Like most things. | 和大部分事一样 |
[41:47] | Everything but one’s sex life. | 除了性生活外的所有事 |
[41:49] | Three of hearts. | 红桃三 |
[41:52] | It’s very unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[41:55] | Why did you call the barman a deserter? | 为什么你称酒保为逃兵 |
[41:58] | Why else would a Canadian be here? | 不然为什么一个加拿大人会在这里 |
[42:01] | I thought he was American. | 我以为他是美国人 |
[42:02] | Only people with an acute sense of hearing | 只有听力非常敏锐的人 |
[42:04] | can tell the difference. | 才能分辨出来 |
[42:05] | What are you two doing? | 你们两个干什么呢 |
[42:07] | Did you know that Canada isn’t actually a country? | 你知道加拿大其实不是一个国家吗 |
[42:11] | This is not it! | 这不是手稿 |
[42:13] | Gentlemen, gentlemen! Gentlemen! | 先生们 先生们 先生们 |
[42:16] | As I was trying to say to Mr Stabby here | 我在试图告诉这位斯戴比先生 |
[42:17] | this is sheet music for a number called… | 这是一个演出的乐谱 |
[42:22] | Ooh! “Tell the gardener I am ready to be watered.” | 叫”告知花匠我已做好被浇灌的准备了” |
[42:26] | Detoo tutto questo è mio. | 这一切都是我的 |
[42:28] | Enough of this stupid game. I want everyone over here. | 受够这愚蠢的游戏了 我要所有人都过来 |
[42:32] | Come on. Move it. | 快 动起来 |
[42:36] | Can I keep this? | 我能留着这个吗 |
[42:38] | It’s a show I’d like to see. | 这个演出我还挺想看 |
[42:39] | As far as I’m concerned | 在我来看 |
[42:40] | this manuscript isn’t worth the paper it’s written on | 这份手稿还没写它的纸值钱 |
[42:42] | but given the disorder it’s causing | 但介于它所造成的混乱 |
[42:44] | I’m forced to do something about it. | 我必须得做些什么了 |
[42:45] | I want everyone to give up their bags and belongings | 我要所有人把包和所有物都交出来 |
[42:47] | – for a search. – Jack of hearts. | -以供搜查 -红桃J |
[42:51] | I’m so sorry, what were you saying? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[42:53] | What right do you have to search our personal possessions? | 你有什么权利搜查我们的个人物品 |
[42:56] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警察 |
[42:57] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不是警察就能随便搜人东西的 |
[42:58] | How the hell would you know? | 你又怎么知道呢 |
[42:59] | Do you like both your arms? | 你喜欢你的双臂吗 |
[43:02] | I don’t have a bag. | 我没有包 |
[43:04] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么办 |
[43:05] | See if I’ve stuffed it down my knickers? | 来看我有没有把东西藏在内裤里吗 |
[43:07] | I will not let you search Ms Yuhuan’s property. | 我不会让你搜查玉环小姐的财物的 |
[43:11] | Passare sul mio cadavere. | 除非我死了 |
[43:17] | Plenty more room in the morgue. | 停尸房里还有的是地方 |
[43:21] | Bet you didn’t know they started issuing us with these. | 赌你不知道到他们开始给我们装备这个了 |
[43:26] | Apparently, people don’t respect the police anymore. | 人们很显然不再尊重警察了 |
[43:30] | Maybe that’s cos all the good ones are off fighting Germans. | 那可能是因为好警察都去打德国人了 |
[43:32] | I think this situation is getting out of control. | 我觉得这情况有些失控了 |
[43:35] | – Could I make a suggestion? – What? | -我能提个建议吗 -什么 |
[43:37] | That you only search items large enough | 你只搜查大到 |
[43:40] | – to contain my manuscript. Fine. | -足以容纳我手稿的东西 -好 |
[43:43] | Start with the obvious criminal. | 从明显的嫌疑人开始 |
[43:47] | Drop the toothpick. | 放下你的牙签 |
[43:50] | Gocce il coltello. | 放下刀 |
[44:03] | Pick that up and bring it over here. | 捡起它然后拿过来 |
[44:09] | Given the dead Canadian… | 摊上那死去的加拿大人的事 |
[44:11] | You might want to stay in my good books. | 你可能想给我留个好印象 |
[44:17] | Where’s your bag? | 你的包在哪 |
[44:20] | Where is your bag? | 你的包在哪 |
[44:27] | Right, search it. | 好 搜一下 |
[44:41] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[44:44] | Ma che cazzo di barzellette! | 开什么玩笑 |
[44:47] | – Do you think… – It’s all here. | -你觉得 -全在这了 |
[44:48] | I would be so stupid as to do that? | 我会蠢到做那事吗 |
[44:55] | You are being made a fool of. | 你们都被耍了 |
[45:00] | Put him in with the other guests. | 把押他进去和其他人关在一起 |
[45:14] | I’m happy you found it | 我很高兴你找回它了 |
[45:16] | but how do I know you haven’t stolen the money? | 但我怎么知道不是你们偷了钱 |
[45:19] | That you haven’t set this whole thing up? | 不是你们设的这个局 |
[45:23] | I’m very sorry about Frankie | 弗兰基的事我很遗憾 |
[45:26] | but… | 但是 |
[45:28] | There’s no proof it was murder. | 没有证据说那是谋杀 |
[45:31] | perhaps all this was a coincidence. | 也许这一切只是个巧合 |
[45:35] | What, so somebody just chanced on | 什么 所以只是有人碰巧摸走了 |
[45:38] | the £20,000 in Frankie’s pocket? | 弗兰基口袋里的两万英镑 |
[45:40] | I have to go home to my husband. | 我要回家找我丈夫了 |
[45:44] | – What the hell are you two doing? – We’re leaving. | -你们俩在干什么 -我们要走了 |
[45:46] | No. We’ve got two corpses and one air raid. | 不行 我们有两具尸体和一场空袭 |
[45:48] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你们哪也不能去 |
[45:50] | A heart attack and an accident are not reasons to keep me here. | 心脏病和意外不能是把我留在这的理由 |
[45:54] | If I want to risk getting blown up, I will. | 如果我想冒被炸的风险 我会的 |
[45:58] | – We’re leaving. – No. You’re not. | -我们要走了 -不 你们不能走 |
[46:04] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[46:06] | – Shoot me? – I’ll fucking shoot you. | -向我开枪吗 -我他妈会开枪射你的 |
[46:10] | I’ll shoot anyone who doesn’t follow fucking instructions. | 我会射杀任何他妈的不听指示的人 |
[46:18] | Say one more thing. | 再说一句 |
[46:21] | Please. | 请吧 |
[46:36] | Did you hear about the grenadier who lost | 你有没有听说过 |
[46:38] | the left side of his body in an explosion? | 那个在爆炸中失去左半身的掷弹兵 |
[46:42] | He’s alright now. | 他现在没事[全是右边]了 |
[46:51] | that’s very good. | 非常好笑 |
[46:57] | My nephew… | 我的侄子 |
[47:00] | Has killed 37 German pilots. | 杀了37个德国飞行员 |
[47:03] | He’s the worst mechanic the luftwaffe ever had. | 他是德国空军有史以来最差劲的机修工 |
[47:18] | Will you at least go | 你能不能至少 |
[47:19] | and find out if the air raid’s over? | 出去看看空袭结束了没有 |
[47:21] | We haven’t heard anything for a while. | 我们有一会儿没听到任何声音了 |
[47:24] | We’d all like to leave. | 我们都想离开 |
[47:26] | Yes, so would I. | 是的 我也想 |
[47:28] | It could be dangerous up there. If you don’t want to go… | 上面可能还很危险 如果你不想去的话 |
[47:31] | – I will. – The only thing I don’t want to do | -我去吧 -我唯一不想做的 |
[47:33] | is leave you lot alone. | 是不看着你们 |
[47:34] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你去吧 |
[47:35] | It’d be quicker with two. | 两个人会快点 |
[47:38] | Maltese falcon can be left in charge. | 马耳他之鹰可以留下主事 |
[47:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[47:49] | Anyone tries any funny business… | 若有人尝试搞事情 |
[47:51] | Feel free to forget your own strength. | 请不自量力 |
[48:04] | – Shocking. – I know. | -真让人震惊 -是啊 |
[48:05] | Shall we take a seat? | 我们坐下吧 |
[48:07] | – Mind if we join you? – Absolutely not. | -介意我们坐你旁边吗 -当然不 |
[48:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:22] | I thought she was going to shoot you. | 我以为她刚要向你开枪了 |
[48:25] | She was just trying to scare me. | 她只是吓吓我而已 |
[48:31] | Have you ever had a gun pointed at you before? | 你之前有被人用枪指着过吗 |
[48:37] | Not with intent. | 没有故意的 |
[48:41] | Take it from me… | 相信我 |
[48:43] | Your friend’s joke just saved your life. | 你朋友的笑话刚救了你的命 |
[48:51] | You should be more careful. | 你该更小心点的 |
[48:53] | People can be unpredictable. | 人可能会喜怒无常 |
[48:57] | Well, at least you got your manuscript back. | 至少你拿回了手稿 |
[49:02] | While we wait… | 在我们等的时候 |
[49:05] | – Why not tell us the story? – Mm, yes! | -不如跟我们讲讲这故事 -对啊 |
[49:08] | You said it was about someone | 你说过那是讲有个人 |
[49:09] | who thinks they can get away with murder. | 杀了人还以为能逍遥法外的故事 |
[49:11] | – Sounds very exciting. – It’s not. | -听起来很刺激 -并不 |
[49:14] | But your books are always so clever. | 但你的书总是那么巧妙 |
[49:16] | This one isn’t. | 这本不是 |
[49:17] | Surprising? | 令人意外吗 |
[49:22] | well, why bother writing it, then? | 那为什么要写出来呢 |
[49:23] | The Americans stopped paying royalties | 美国人不再付版税了 |
[49:25] | and the revenue think I’m a thief. | 然后税务局认为我在偷税 |
[49:27] | I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[49:33] | I did a children’s party once. | 我曾参加过儿童救城纪念日 |
[49:37] | A seven-year-old rode me like a donkey | 一个7岁小孩像骑驴一样骑着我 |
[49:39] | – into the swimming pool. – Oh, darling. | -骑进了游泳池 -哦亲爱的 |
[49:41] | Segrave’s fault. Bastard. | 都是塞格雷夫的错 杂种 |
[49:44] | You must care a little bit. | 你肯定还是在意的 |
[49:46] | You could have written about something else. | 不然你可以写点别的东西 |
[49:48] | A book about the war. | 一本关于战争的书 |
[49:51] | That would sell like hot cakes. | 一定大卖 |
[49:53] | And remind everyone about our present horrors? | 然后提醒所有人我们如今的可怕处境吗 |
[49:57] | How about a spy story? | 那谍战故事呢 |
[50:00] | I finished one of those last year. | 我去年写过一本了 |
[50:01] | Hasn’t been published. | 还没被出版 |
[50:03] | – They’re worried it won’t sell. – Why not test it on us? | -他们担心卖不出 -为何不用我们试试 |
[50:07] | I don’t test my novels. | 我不会试我的小说 |
[50:10] | A spy story makes sense. | 写谍战小说很合理 |
[50:13] | You must meet all sorts of interesting people. | 你一定接触过各种有趣的人 |
[50:15] | You must know all sorts of secrets. | 一定知道各种秘密 |
[50:19] | The only secret I know | 我唯一知道的秘密 |
[50:20] | is how to sell a million books and not have any money. | 是如何卖出一百万本书而收不到钱 |
[50:28] | it’s no closer, but just as bad. | 不再靠近了 但还是很糟 |
[50:31] | Almost makes me want to tell the conscription board | 几乎让我想告诉征兵委员会 |
[50:33] | my real age. | 我的真实年龄了 |
[50:34] | I’m going to check on the prisoner. | 我去看看被关着的人 |
[50:35] | Would anyone like to play yet more cards? | 有人想要继续打牌吗 |
[50:37] | – Yes, please. – Yes. | -好 来吧 -好 |
[50:38] | Why not? | 为何不呢 |
[50:39] | How about a game of shark? | 玩鲨鱼牌好吗 |
[50:42] | I don’t know that. | 我不会那个 |
[50:47] | Couldn’t we just make a dash for it? | 我们不能冲出去吗 |
[50:50] | Even if we escape the mad PC | 即使我们能从这疯警察手下逃走 |
[50:52] | it’s like an irishman’s wedding up there. | 上面也乱得像爱尔兰人的婚礼一样 |
[50:55] | Are you going to deal, darling? | 你要发牌吗 亲爱的 |
[50:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:00] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[51:03] | I’m told you just saved my life. | 有人告诉我你刚救了我的命 |
[51:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:07] | Gotta protect my investment. | 要保住我的投资嘛 |
[51:10] | At this rate, you won’t get much of a return. | 这点钱对你来说划不来的 |
[51:13] | You ever failed to get what you want? | 你有过求不得吗 |
[51:18] | I’m quite persistent. | 我很执着的 |
[51:20] | Which is why I’m confident. | 所以我很有信心 |
[51:23] | You’ll get your twenty grand, I’ll get my commission. | 你会拿到你的两万 我会拿到我的佣金 |
[51:29] | We met for a few days 14 years ago. | 我们在十四年前见过几次 |
[51:33] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我对你一点也不了解 |
[51:36] | Yeah, my story’s different. | 我的故事不一样 |
[51:39] | It’s a potboiler. | 只是为了赚钱 |
[51:41] | Do what I have to to survive. | 为混口饭吃不得已而为之 |
[51:44] | I’ve written a few potboilers. | 我也为赚钱写过几篇 |
[51:47] | Do you know what defines them? | 你知道怎么才算是吗 |
[51:50] | They always make money. | 它们都会给你赚钱 |
[51:55] | They never let you down. | 它们从不会让你失望 |
[51:57] | Yeah, don’t speak too soon. | 话别说太早 |
[52:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[52:10] | It’s the Italian. | 是那个意大利人 |
[52:12] | The only people he can kill are already dead. | 他唯一能杀掉的人已经死了 |
[52:15] | It isn’t Eli. | 不是埃里 |
[52:18] | It must be, he had the manuscript. | 肯定是 他拿了手稿 |
[52:20] | When was the last time you met someone | 你上次遇到 |
[52:23] | who could write better english than they spoke? | 英语写得比说得好的人是什么时候 |
[52:32] | Please don’t lose it again. | 请别再弄丢了 |
[52:36] | What, what are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[52:47] | The man who wrote this is tied up in there | 写这个的人被绑在里面 |
[52:48] | sleeping it off. | 睡着了 |
[52:50] | Thanks for the evidence. | 谢谢你呈上物证 |
[52:52] | Does it occur to you that perfect spelling and grammar | 你没有觉得完美的拼写和语法 |
[52:55] | might not be his strong point? | 可能不是他的强项吗 |
[52:57] | – She’s smarter than us. – Suppose that might be true. | -她比我们聪明 -我想那可能是对的 |
[53:01] | – About the grammar. – If it is… | -对语法的看法 -如果是对的 |
[53:03] | Eli didn’t steal the manuscript | 那埃里就没有偷手稿 |
[53:06] | and the murderer is free to kill again. | 凶手还可以继续杀人 |
[53:09] | Unless our Italian is faking it. | 除非我们的意大利朋友是装的 |
[53:12] | He’s probably from Stepney. | 他可能是来自斯戴普尼 |
[53:14] | People aren’t always what they seem, Mrs. Christie. | 人不可貌相 克里斯蒂夫人 |
[53:19] | Eli obviously isn’t as illiterate as he makes out. | 埃里的英语显然没有他装的那么糟 |
[53:23] | – You said sleeping. – You what? | -你说睡着了 -什么 |
[53:25] | You said Eli was sleeping it off. | 你说埃里睡着了 |
[53:34] | Eli? | 埃里 |
[53:50] | Oh, my… | 天 |
[53:55] | When you said you were going to check on the prisoner | 当你说你要查看关着的人 |
[53:57] | did you mean the kind of check that might | 你的意思是不是那种可能 |
[53:58] | spot he looked like king Harold? | 发现他看起来像哈罗德国王一样的查看 |
[54:00] | No, I had no idea. I didn’t know. | 不 我不清楚 我不知道 |
[54:02] | His head’s been used as a pincushion. | 他的头被当成针垫插了 |
[54:04] | We should tell the others. | 我们该告诉其他人 |
[54:05] | Do you think I did this? | 你觉得这是我做的吗 |
[54:06] | No. | 不 |
[54:08] | No, I didn’t touch that knife. I promise. | 不 我没碰过那把刀 我保证 |
[54:11] | Someone, someone’s taken it from me pocket. | 有人 有人把它从我口袋里拿走了 |
[54:16] | No… | 不 |
[54:19] | It wasn’t me, I swear. | 不是我做的 我发誓 |
[54:26] | What we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[54:29] | You are going to go back out there | 你要回到外面去 |
[54:30] | and tell everyone what’s happened. | 然后告诉所有人发生了什么事 |
[54:32] | No, I can’t, that’s… | 不 我不能 那 |
[54:34] | No, it’s too much. | 不 这太过了 |
[54:35] | Once everybody’s aware of the situation | 在所有人知道这事后 |
[54:37] | we’ll wait for the all-clear to sound. | 我们会等到解除警报响起 |
[54:39] | At that point, you will go and get help. | 到那时 你就出去叫人帮忙 |
[54:42] | Why don’t you just give the killer what he wants? | 不如你就把杀手想要的东西给他 |
[54:46] | They’re just words. | 它们只是文字 |
[54:47] | They’re my words. | 它们是我的文字 |
[54:49] | I won’t give them up to a murderer. | 我不会把它们拱手让给一个杀人凶手 |
[54:53] | Go check for clues or something. | 去看看有没有线索什么的 |
[54:56] | Piss off over there! | 滚去那边 |
[55:06] | As much as I hate to admit it, she might be right. | 虽然我不想承认 但她可能是对的 |
[55:09] | We could hand it over and go home. | 我们可以把它交出来然后回家 |
[55:11] | – I can’t give him up for nothing. – Poirot? | -我不能白白把他交出去 -波洛吗 |
[55:14] | Perhaps you’re more attached to him than you admit. | 也许你比你承认的更依恋他 |
[55:16] | I’m not! I just have to get paid. | 我没有 我只是必须收到钱 |
[55:18] | – He owes me. – He’s not real. | -他欠我的 -他不是真实的 |
[55:24] | Is there anyone in your life | 在你人生中有没有那么一个人 |
[55:26] | who’s been around 20 years and not fucked you over? | 在你身边二十年都没有辜负过你 |
[55:33] | Come back. | 回来 |
[55:39] | Time to start pretending you’re in charge. | 是时候开始假装你还是老大了 |
[55:42] | Don’t think you’ll find it too hard. | 不觉得你会觉得难 |
[55:55] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们过来 |
[55:58] | – Why? – I want everyone together. | -为什么 -我要所有人聚在一起 |
[55:59] | I wish to be on my own. | 我想一个人待着 |
[56:01] | I will not leave Ms Yuhuan. | 我不会丢下玉环小姐的 |
[56:02] | You’ll want to hear this. | 你会想听这个的 |
[56:04] | Rummy? | 拉米 |
[56:04] | Oh, blast. | 太棒了 |
[56:06] | You’ve got four kings. | 你有四个王 |
[56:10] | Where did you get these cards? | 你是从哪儿弄到这些牌的 |
[56:12] | That Italian bugger. | 从那个意大利家伙那儿 |
[56:13] | It’s a miracle I won anything. | 我若能赢任何东西都是奇迹 |
[56:15] | Can I have everyone’s attention? | 大家能听我说一下吗 |
[56:17] | Are we finally being allowed to leave? | 我们终于可以被准许离开了吗 |
[56:19] | There’s a situation in the other room. | 另一个房间出了些状况 |
[56:21] | Please don’t tell me you’ve allowed him to escape. | 请别告诉我你让他逃走了 |
[56:23] | He’s dead. Stabbed in the eye with his own knife. | 他死了 被他自己的刀捅在了眼睛上 |
[56:26] | They’re demanding Mrs Christie hand over the manuscript, | 他们要求克里斯蒂夫人交出手稿 |
[56:29] | or more people die. | 否则会有更多人死去 |
[56:30] | I was looking forward to this mystery playing out, | 我本想看到这个谜题的结局 |
[56:32] | but given the change of circumstances… | 但是考虑到状况的变化 |
[56:37] | We’re leaving. | 我们要离开了 |
[56:37] | We’ve been through this before. | 我们之前已经说过这个了 |
[56:39] | Don’t make me lock you up as well. | 别让我把你也关起来 |
[56:41] | I’ve killed five people. | 我杀过五个人 |
[56:42] | Three of them on purpose. | 其中三个是故意为之 |
[56:44] | My current duties, | 我如今的职务 |
[56:46] | allow me to shoot first and ask questions never. | 让我可以不问先开枪 |
[56:49] | Would you mind if I came with you? | 你介意我跟你一起吗 |
[56:50] | More the merrier. | 人越多越好 |
[56:51] | I will come also. | 我也要去 |
[56:52] | Us too. | 我们也是 |
[56:53] | As the French might say as they laid down their arms, | 正如法国人在放下武器时所说的那样 |
[56:57] | “e ait acc om pli.” | “同意” |
[57:02] | You some sort of war hero? | 你是个战争英雄吗 |
[57:04] | I’ve had my moments. | 我风光过一段时间 |
[57:06] | You’re not a man that scares easy. | 你是一个不易被吓到的人 |
[57:07] | Some people are born without sexual organs, | 有些人生来就没有性器官 |
[57:10] | I was born without fear. | 而我生来就不会感到恐惧 |
[57:11] | So you wouldn’t think twice about hunting down the person | 所以你会毫不犹豫地追捕那个 |
[57:13] | that’s caused us all this trouble? | 给我们带来这些麻烦的人 对吗 |
[57:15] | You can’t hunt a ghost. | 你没法追捕鬼魂 |
[57:17] | That’s just what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[57:20] | Anyone here believe in ghosts? | 这里有人相信鬼魂的存在吗 |
[57:22] | I once saw the head of a Japanese woman, | 我曾看到一个日本女人的头 |
[57:25] | floating towards me. | 向我飘来 |
[57:27] | I was on the loo in… | 我当时在上厕所 |
[57:28] | If you have a point, just make it. | 如果你想说什么 请直说 |
[57:32] | Two people have been murdered. | 两人被谋杀了 |
[57:35] | No one’s seen anything. | 没有目击者 |
[57:38] | So it must be a ghost. | 所以一定是鬼魂所为 |
[57:41] | There’s someone else here. | 这里还有其他人 |
[57:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[57:44] | All this time. | 从一开始 |
[57:45] | That does explain everything. | 这确实能解释所有事 |
[57:46] | Maybe. It’s all rather frightening. | 或许吧 这一切都太可怕了 |
[57:50] | What are we going to do? | 我们接下来该做什么 |
[57:51] | Well, we’ve got two guns | 我们有两把枪 |
[57:52] | and a couple of killers. | 还有几位杀过人的 |
[57:55] | Seems to me we should find the bastard, | 在我看来 我们应该找到那个杂种 |
[57:57] | and return the lady’s money. | 然后将钱归还给这位女士 |
[57:58] | We’ll search room by room. | 我们将逐个房间搜查 |
[58:00] | I won’t leave Ms Yuhuan. | 我不会离开玉环小姐 |
[58:03] | – I will come with you. – It is too dangerous. | -我跟你一起去 -这太危险了 |
[58:07] | They need your help. | 他们需要你的帮助 |
[58:08] | I’ll look after her. | 我来保护她 |
[58:10] | Given I’m the brains in this operation | 鉴于我是这次行动的智囊 |
[58:11] | I should stay behind the front lines. | 我应该留在后方 |
[58:14] | Besides, someone needs to be here | 而且必须有人守在这里 |
[58:16] | in case our uninvited guest makes a run for it. | 以防我们的不速之客跑掉 |
[58:19] | I’m sure you know how to use this. | 我相信你知道怎么用这个 |
[58:20] | If you don’t go, I will. | 如果你不去 我就去 |
[58:26] | We’ll start over there. | 我们从那里开始 |
[58:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[58:28] | Why don’t you accompany your gun? | 你为什么不带上你的枪 |
[58:30] | I’m staying here. | 我留在这 |
[58:31] | Scared? | 怕了吗 |
[58:33] | Don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[58:34] | Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe. | 别担心 我会保护你的 |
[58:36] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[58:38] | Me too. | 我也去 |
[58:41] | Stop. We need something to protect ourselves. | 等下 我们需要防身的武器 |
[58:48] | That’s for you, and for you. | 这个给你 这个给你 |
[58:52] | And… yes. | 以及 |
[58:56] | Mrs christie. | 克里斯蒂夫人 |
[58:59] | I think this one’s yours. | 我觉得这个是你的 |
[59:02] | Thank you, my dear, but I’d likely hurt myself. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 但我可能会伤到自己 |
[59:06] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[59:11] | Ok. | 好了 |
[59:47] | No one make a sound. | 大家别出声 |
[1:00:33] | And now we have the psychological advantage. | 现在我们占据了心理优势 |
[1:00:42] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[1:00:44] | You have only fired six shots. | 你只开了六枪 |
[1:00:46] | I always save the last round for myself. | 我通常把最后一发留给自己 |
[1:00:47] | Come on, man, hurry up. Give it to me. | 快点伙计 把它给我 |
[1:00:56] | Try not to die like a dog! | 别像条狗一样死掉 |
[1:01:02] | We could always set fire to the furniture and smoke him out. | 我们可以放火烧这些家具 把他熏出来 |
[1:01:04] | Or maybe he isn’t here. | 或许他不在这里 |
[1:01:20] | He must be on the other side. | 他肯定在另一边 |
[1:01:22] | Probably wondering if there’s anyone left to blackmail. | 或许在想那里还有没有别人可以勒索 |
[1:01:26] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:01:27] | Yes. | 的确 |
[1:01:27] | Yes, the others might well be worried about us. | 是的 其他人可能在担心我们 |
[1:01:43] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[1:01:52] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[1:01:53] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:01:55] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:02:01] | God. | 老天 |
[1:02:06] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:02:09] | Trying to help you. | 试着帮你 |
[1:02:11] | – Give me the gun. – Who are you going to shoot? | -把枪给我 -你想冲谁开枪 |
[1:02:13] | You, if you do not give me the gun. | 冲你 如果你还不给我枪的话 |
[1:02:15] | Revenge is a dish best served by professionals. | 复仇这种事最好交给专业人士来做 |
[1:02:17] | Give me the gun or I’ll snap your neck! | 把枪给我 否则我拧断你的脖子 |
[1:02:19] | Don’t you think it’s time you intervened? | 你不觉得是时候干预一下了吗 |
[1:02:24] | All I care about is that no one else gets hurt. | 我只希望不再有人受伤 |
[1:02:28] | I know you’re investigating me. | 我知道你在调查我 |
[1:02:29] | I’ll do anything you want, just help us! | 你想让我怎样都可以 先帮帮我们吧 |
[1:02:35] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[1:02:36] | Someone has to stop this madness. | 必须有人来阻止这一疯狂行径 |
[1:02:41] | And then I can do what the killer wants, | 然后我就可以如凶手所想 |
[1:02:43] | deliver the deed and the manuscript. | 交出契据和手稿 |
[1:02:45] | About bloody time, | 差不多是时候了 |
[1:02:46] | I nearly died for twenty grand. | 我差点为了两万英镑丧命 |
[1:02:50] | Who in god’s name are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:02:53] | Someone who knows the Palace relies on you | 我知道白金汉宫的疏散计划 |
[1:02:55] | for their evacuation plans, | 依仗于你 |
[1:02:56] | and would take a dim view of your extracurricular activities. | 而对你的业余活动睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[1:03:00] | We’re being bombed, not invaded. | 我们正被轰炸 不是被入侵 |
[1:03:01] | Let’s hope king George feels like that, | 希望乔治国王也这么想 |
[1:03:04] | and that the Germans haven’t landed at Ramsgate. | 也希望德国人还没有登陆拉姆斯盖特 |
[1:03:06] | Bertie’s probably loaded for bears | 伯蒂可能已经准备好了 |
[1:03:09] | and listening to Jelly Roll Morton. | 然后听着杰利·罗尔·莫顿的曲子 |
[1:03:11] | Why should I take any notice of you? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[1:03:13] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不 |
[1:03:15] | you’ll spend the rest of the war, | 你会在接下来的战争中 |
[1:03:16] | making furniture in an internment camp. | 待在拘留营里制造家具 |
[1:03:21] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[1:03:23] | Have I died and gone to heaven? | 我是不是死了上了天堂 |
[1:03:27] | No. | 不是 |
[1:03:29] | St Peter has standards. | 圣彼得有他的标准 |
[1:03:34] | No, don’t move. | 不 先别动 |
[1:03:35] | No, I have to. | 不 我必须 |
[1:03:42] | I challenged her to a game of snap and then… | 我正和她玩叫停游戏 然后 |
[1:03:45] | My world went dark. | 我的世界突然一片漆黑 |
[1:03:49] | I’m sorry, I-I don’t remember anything. | 对不起 我什么都不记得了 |
[1:03:53] | It doesn’t matter. It is my fault. | 不重要了 是我的错 |
[1:03:56] | You didn’t kill anyone, | 你没有杀任何人 |
[1:03:59] | or murder anyone. | 也没谋害任何人 |
[1:04:02] | He’s going to get away with it. | 他会逍遥法外的 |
[1:04:03] | He bloody well isn’t. We’ll make sure of that. | 他绝不会的 我们会确保这一点 |
[1:04:09] | Before I deliver the manuscript, | 在我交出手稿之前 |
[1:04:11] | will you check it’s safe up there? | 你能不能帮我看一下上面是否安全了 |
[1:04:13] | I don’t want to complicate things by getting blown up. | 我不想因为被炸飞了而把事情搞复杂 |
[1:04:15] | – Scared? – Yes. | -你怕了吗 -是的 |
[1:04:17] | But also keen not to make any further mistakes. | 但也非常希望不再犯更多错误 |
[1:04:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:04:25] | But I want me gun back. | 但我要拿回我的枪 |
[1:04:45] | Did you tell PC o’hanauer | 你跟欧哈诺尔警员说过 |
[1:04:47] | how much Frankie was paying for our manuscript? | 弗兰基要付给我们多少稿费吗 |
[1:04:50] | Of course I didn’t. | 当然没有 |
[1:04:51] | I don’t think Jun would have said anything, or Rocco. | 我认为君和罗科也不会走漏风声 |
[1:04:56] | You don’t think… | 你不是觉得 |
[1:05:00] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:02] | Well, she doesn’t come across as a master criminal. | 她看起来不像是个犯罪大师 |
[1:05:06] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[1:05:09] | Tell the tax inspectors. | 告诉税务督察 |
[1:05:10] | Tax inspectors, my arse. | 税务督察个屁 |
[1:05:12] | Well, whoever does the revenue’s dirty work. | 给税务局干脏活的 不管她们是谁 |
[1:05:14] | Either way, they’re the closest thing we have to authority. | 总之 他们是这里最接近当局的人 |
[1:05:16] | Unless they’re the ones trying to blackmail you. | 除非他们就是试图勒索你的人 |
[1:05:20] | I trust them. | 我相信他们 |
[1:05:21] | And what were you saying about your trust issues? | 你还记得关于信任问题你说过什么吗 |
[1:05:23] | – Well, we have to trust someone. – Yes. | -我们必须相信个谁啊 -没错 |
[1:05:25] | Each other. | 彼此 |
[1:05:28] | It’s time for you to do what you suggested. | 现在你该做你刚说的事了 |
[1:05:32] | Give up the manuscript and the deed. | 交出手稿和契据 |
[1:05:35] | Once we’re out of here, | 一旦我们离开这里 |
[1:05:36] | someone else can catch the killer and get it back. | 会有人抓到凶手并把它们拿回来的 |
[1:05:40] | All quiet on the western front. | 西边一片寂静 |
[1:05:43] | ls the air raid over? | 空袭结束了吗 |
[1:05:44] | – No idea. – Didn’t you hear anything? | -不知道 -你听到任何动静了吗 |
[1:05:47] | I didn’t hear the all-clear. | 我没有听到解除警报的声音 |
[1:05:50] | – We certainly can’t trust her. – I know. | -显然我们不能相信她 -我知道 |
[1:05:54] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[1:05:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[1:06:01] | Or not. | 可能不行了 |
[1:06:02] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[1:06:04] | I’ll make sure she delivers the goods. | 我会确保她安全送达的 |
[1:06:07] | I’ll come too. | 我也去 |
[1:06:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:06:12] | Good, because it’s not your decision. | 很好 因为这不是你能决定的 |
[1:06:24] | And in god’s name, find out if we can leave. | 还有看看我们是否可以离开了 |
[1:06:28] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:06:47] | On you go. | 走啊 |
[1:07:06] | It must be over. | 肯定结束了 |
[1:07:16] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对劲的吗 |
[1:07:20] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:07:25] | – Checking nothing’s on fire. – Well, don’t. | -看看有没有东西着火 -不要 |
[1:07:28] | – Why not? – Because I said so. | -为什么 -因为我是这样说的 |
[1:07:31] | What part of our previous conversation | 我们之前的对话 |
[1:07:33] | do you not understand? | 有哪部分是你不明白的吗 |
[1:07:37] | Stop that. | 停下 |
[1:07:39] | Stop that! | 停下 |
[1:07:41] | Stop what? | 停下什么 |
[1:07:44] | Qi! Come back. | 喂 回来 |
[1:07:50] | Where’s the deed? | 契据在哪 |
[1:07:52] | It’s here. | 在我这 |
[1:07:52] | – Sign it. – I intend to. | -签了它 -我正打算签 |
[1:07:58] | Sign it now. | 现在就签 |
[1:08:06] | Get behind the bar. | 到吧台后面去 |
[1:08:16] | What you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[1:08:19] | You haven’t thought this through. | 你没有把这件事想清楚 |
[1:08:21] | What’s there to think about? | 有什么好想的 |
[1:08:23] | Sign it, or I’ll shoot ya. | 签了它 不然我就开枪了 |
[1:08:25] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[1:08:27] | If you shoot me, I can’t sign it. | 如果你冲我开枪 我就签不了了 |
[1:08:38] | I’ll shoot her. | 那我就射她 |
[1:08:39] | Which is also not a great idea | 这也不是一个好主意 |
[1:08:41] | If you shoot her, we don’t have a witness | 如果你杀了她 我们就没有见证人了 |
[1:08:44] | For what? | 见证什么 |
[1:08:45] | My signature has to be witnessed | 我的签名需要被人见证 |
[1:08:52] | You tricked me | 你耍我 |
[1:08:56] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[1:08:57] | With correct legal process | 这都是正确的法律程序 |
[1:09:07] | I’ve killed people | 我杀过人 |
[1:09:10] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:09:15] | – I’ll kill you – So you keep saying, but | -我会杀了你 -你一直这么说 但 |
[1:09:19] | It wouldn’t make any sense | 你这样做不合理啊 |
[1:09:50] | You’re right | 你说得对 |
[1:09:55] | I’m not supposed to shoot ya | 我不该杀你的 |
[1:10:01] | But I don’t care | 但我不在乎 |
[1:10:27] | Thought I’d missed. | 还以为我会射偏 |
[1:10:46] | you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:10:49] | – Are we safe? – Yes | -我们安全了吗 -是的 |
[1:10:58] | Did you… | 你是不是 |
[1:10:59] | Is she… | 她是不是 |
[1:11:01] | I told you it was her. | 我给你说了是她 |
[1:11:07] | – The air raid? – It’s over | -空袭呢 -结束了 |
[1:11:12] | So we can leave | 所以我们可以走了 |
[1:11:15] | As much as I hate to admit it, it’s probably for the best | 我不得不承认 可能这样做最好 |
[1:11:22] | Then you owe me fifty quid and a gun | 那你欠我50英镑还有一把枪 |
[1:11:42] | You got change of a thousand | 你能找开一千英镑吗 |
[1:11:45] | I’m assuming you’re good for it | 我就当你是同意的了 |
[1:11:49] | He gave me two to one on dying | 他给我开的死亡赔率是一赔二 |
[1:11:52] | You bet against yourself | 你压自己会死 |
[1:11:54] | It was the best way of making sure it didn’t happen | 这是确保那不会发生的最好的办法了 |
[1:11:56] | You can send it to my barracks | 你可以把钱寄到我的军营里 |
[1:11:58] | Those two know the address | 那两个人知道地址 |
[1:12:03] | No one’s going to believe me | 没人会相信我的 |
[1:12:05] | That’s because you’re not going to tell them | 那是因为你不会告诉他们 |
[1:12:08] | Come on, darling. | 快来 亲爱的 |
[1:12:13] | Wonderful meeting you all | 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:12:15] | Huge fan | 超级粉丝 |
[1:12:18] | Toodle | 再会了 |
[1:12:22] | God, he is such a wanker | 他真是一个混蛋 |
[1:12:26] | I quite like him | 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[1:12:28] | So what now? | 那现在要怎样 |
[1:12:30] | I ask you a question | 我要问你个问题 |
[1:12:33] | In private | 单独问 |
[1:12:50] | How much trouble am I in? | 我遇到多大的麻烦了 |
[1:12:52] | That depends | 那得看情况 |
[1:12:53] | Tell me what you know about Betchley Park? | 告诉我关于布莱彻公园你都知道些什么 |
[1:12:55] | Bletchley? | 布莱彻 |
[1:12:57] | The reason your spy novel hasn’t been published | 你那本谍战小说还没出版的原因 |
[1:12:59] | is because we have it | 是因为被我们扣下了 |
[1:13:02] | You do? | 是吗 |
[1:13:03] | We’re trying to ascertain if its author | 我们正试图查明其作者是否 |
[1:13:05] | has intimate knowledge of a classified project | 知道一个机密项目的内幕 |
[1:13:10] | I, I thought you were glorified tax inspectors | 我 我还以为你们是光荣的税务督察 |
[1:13:15] | We’re government employees | 我们是政府雇员 |
[1:13:17] | concerned with safekeeping matters | 负责对战争至关重要的事项 |
[1:13:19] | essential to the war effort | 的保密工作 |
[1:13:20] | You’re spies? | 你们是间谍 |
[1:13:22] | We’re representatives of the security services | 我们是国家安全机关的代表 |
[1:13:26] | And you think that.. | 然后你们认为 |
[1:13:29] | I’m in possession of state secrets | 我持有国家机密 |
[1:13:32] | Are you? | 你有吗 |
[1:13:35] | no, no, good lord | 不 不 天呐 |
[1:13:42] | No, I have | 不 我 |
[1:13:43] | I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[1:13:48] | If you cooperate | 如果你好好合作 |
[1:13:50] | I can make all this go away | 我可以让这些一笔勾销 |
[1:13:56] | Can you take away my debts | 你能减免我的债务吗 |
[1:13:58] | placate the IRS and the inland revenue | 搞定美国国税局和英国税务局 |
[1:14:00] | then force the Americans to | 然后强制美国人 |
[1:14:01] | start paying my royalties again? | 继续支付给我版税吗 |
[1:14:07] | All I’m trying to do is earn a living | 我只不过想挣口饭吃 |
[1:14:10] | Whatever you think I’ve done | 不管你觉得我做了什么 |
[1:14:12] | I haven’t | 我都没做 |
[1:14:15] | Everything that I’ve ever written | 我所写的一切 |
[1:14:16] | is just a figment of my imagination | 都只是我想象的虚构 |
[1:14:19] | you’ve quite an imagination | 那你想象力挺丰富的 |
[1:14:24] | Yes, it’s a curse | 是啊 这是一个诅咒 |
[1:14:26] | I can see | 我能看出来 |
[1:14:30] | You’ve left us with quite a mess to clean up | 你可给我们留下了一个烂摊子来收拾 |
[1:14:35] | Can I do anything to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[1:14:37] | Go home, keep quiet | 回家 不要声张 |
[1:14:40] | and if you ever get the call, remember | 如果你接到了电话 记着 |
[1:14:43] | You owe us | 你欠我们的 |
[1:14:58] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[1:15:06] | The £20,000 in your pocket | 你口袋里的两万英镑 |
[1:15:25] | Caught red-handed | 被抓到现行了[满手鲜血] |
[1:15:46] | Can I | 可以吗 |
[1:15:49] | Be my guest | 当然 |
[1:15:58] | Wiping Gore off another man’s face | 你知道擦去一个男人脸上的血 |
[1:16:00] | doesn’t break any wedding vows, you know | 是不会打破婚誓的 |
[1:16:06] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:16:13] | You saved my life | 你救了我 |
[1:16:16] | Again | 又一次 |
[1:16:25] | I’m going to do something in return | 我得报答你 |
[1:16:35] | If I’m not mistaken, Rocco’s still downstairs | 如果我没记错 罗科还在楼下 |
[1:16:42] | I think he’s taken it badly | 我觉得他现在很难受 |
[1:16:44] | See if you can persuade him up here | 看你能不能说服他上来 |
[1:16:47] | We need a withess | 我们需要一个见证人 |
[1:16:51] | For the deed | 为了签契据 |
[1:16:57] | Once you’ve sold the manuscript, you can give me a commission | 你卖了手稿后 可以给我一份佣金 |
[1:17:05] | I don’t know what to say | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[1:17:08] | “Thank you” | “谢谢” |
[1:17:12] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:17:16] | Go on. Just hurry up | 去吧 快点 |
[1:17:19] | Our two spies won’t be happy | 如果一会儿警察来了我们还没走 |
[1:17:21] | if we’re still here when the police arrive | 那两个间谍可会不高兴的 |
[1:17:23] | And take that off | 还有把那个脱了吧 |
[1:17:25] | Rocco won’t want to be reminded | 罗科不会想回想起的 |
[1:17:48] | Rocco | 罗科 |
[1:17:59] | Rocco | 罗科 |
[1:18:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:18:11] | Looking for you | 在找你 |
[1:18:13] | What are you doing? | 你又在干什么 |
[1:18:17] | I am giving Jun and Frankie some dignity in death | 我在给君和弗兰基一些最后的尊严 |
[1:18:30] | Did you shoot someone? | 你对谁开枪了吗 |
[1:18:35] | It was that PC all along | 一直都是那个警员 |
[1:18:38] | She killed jun and Frankie? | 她杀了君和弗兰基吗 |
[1:18:40] | Yeah | 是的 |
[1:18:43] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[1:18:46] | Body’s upstairs | 尸体就在楼上 |
[1:18:48] | But look, we need to leave before the real police arrive | 但我们得在真警察来之前离开这里 |
[1:18:58] | I’m staying here | 我要留在这里 |
[1:19:03] | That’s a terrible idea | 那不是个好主意 |
[1:19:05] | God knows what you’ll be blamed for | 天知道你会背什么锅 |
[1:19:09] | I don’t care | 我不在乎 |
[1:19:10] | It’s how it should be | 本来就该这样 |
[1:19:14] | – What about the money? – What money? | -那钱怎么办 -什么钱 |
[1:19:17] | Well, your money | 你的钱 |
[1:19:19] | Frankie’s money | 弗兰基的钱 |
[1:19:21] | What about it? I’ve got no claim to it | 钱怎么了 那又不是我的钱 |
[1:19:25] | Well someone needs to see it goes to the right person | 总要有人将它交给合适的人吧 |
[1:19:30] | Maybe Jun has a daughter | 也许君有个女儿呢 |
[1:19:39] | I hadn’t thought about that | 我没想到过那个 |
[1:19:44] | Sign on the line, Address and name underneath | 签在这里 住址和姓名写在下面 |
[1:19:56] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:19:59] | I’m going to get a few things from upstairs | 我要上楼拿些东西 |
[1:20:02] | I’ll be back in a few minutes | 一会儿就回来 |
[1:20:39] | You’re not having my bag | 包可不给你 |
[1:20:43] | Just like that | 就像那样 |
[1:20:46] | Not quite | 不完全是 |
[1:20:53] | You were right | 你是对的 |
[1:20:57] | I’ve changed my mind | 我改主意了 |
[1:21:00] | – Hold that thought – What are you doing? | -等等 -你在干什么 |
[1:21:03] | Well, if you’re gonna start drinking | 如果你要开始喝酒 |
[1:21:04] | it’d be a crime to open your account with that. | 可不能从那种酒开始 |
[1:21:06] | Here. See if you can find some soda water. | 这样 看你能不能找到一些苏打水 |
[1:21:17] | Will this do? | 这个可以吗 |
[1:21:39] | – it won’t kill ya – It might | -它不会要了你的命的 -可能会 |
[1:21:42] | we all end up dead | 我们最终都会死 |
[1:21:44] | Just a question of how and why | 只不过是方式和原因不同 |
[1:21:47] | And whether we are drunk at the time | 还有就是那时我们是否是醉着的 |
[1:21:51] | Cheers | 干杯 |
[1:22:02] | Second thoughts, I | 又想了一想 我 |
[1:22:04] | I can’t break the habit of a lifetime | 我不能打破我一生的习惯 |
[1:22:05] | No, go on. Come on | 别啊 喝吧 来嘛 |
[1:22:09] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:22:14] | I can’t change your mind | 我不能使你改变主意 |
[1:22:17] | You know how stubborn I am | 你知道我有多固执的 |
[1:22:25] | Ain’t that the truth | 确实如此 |
[1:22:36] | I understand the money and the manuscript, but | 我能理解你为了钱还有手稿 但是 |
[1:22:42] | Why do you want to kill me? | 你为什么想杀我 |
[1:22:48] | Did I do something? All those years ago | 是我做了什么吗 在多年以前 |
[1:22:55] | – Too clever for your own good – Is that the point? | -你太聪明了 -就因为这吗 |
[1:22:58] | You want to punish me | 你想惩罚我 |
[1:23:02] | You think too much | 你想得太多了 |
[1:23:07] | What’s more valuable than the last ever Poirot novel | 什么会比最后一本波洛小说更值钱 |
[1:23:13] | Your last ever book | 你的最后一本小说 |
[1:23:24] | Was it the fingerprint? | 是因为指纹吗 |
[1:23:28] | I decided last minute to write you that message | 我最后才决定给你写那个警告 |
[1:23:32] | Before you gave the envelope to PC o’hanauer | 在你把信封交给欧哈诺尔警员之前 |
[1:23:43] | she really is a copper, you know | 你知道吗 她真是个条子 |
[1:23:46] | I wondered | 我怀疑过 |
[1:23:48] | Nicked me for looting, but… | 抓到我抢劫 但是 |
[1:23:51] | Easily corruptible | 很容易就被收买了 |
[1:23:54] | Well, she must have trusted you | 她一定很信任你 |
[1:23:58] | She loved me | 她爱我 |
[1:24:03] | People are stupid | 人都是愚蠢的 |
[1:24:08] | Up to a point | 在某种程度上是的 |
[1:24:18] | once I’d acknowledged the awful possibility | 在我想到有可能 |
[1:24:21] | that you’d planned the whole thing | 是你计划了这起事件后 |
[1:24:23] | the truth was quick to unravel. | 真相很快就浮出了水面 |
[1:24:26] | Even then, I wanted you to come up those stairs | 就算那样 我还是希望你能上来 |
[1:24:28] | – What have you – And prove me wrong | -你做了什么 -证明我推测错了 |
[1:24:32] | Two pockets, two flasks | 两个口袋 两只酒瓶 |
[1:24:35] | I just swapped them | 我刚将它们互换了一下 |
[1:24:37] | after you poisoned Frankie | 在你给弗兰基下毒后 |
[1:24:39] | you made a show of offering us a drink | 你又假意让我们喝酒 |
[1:24:42] | Like the writing in the blood, you wanted to be clever | 就像用血写的字 你想做得巧妙一些 |
[1:24:48] | You overthought it | 你想得太多了 |
[1:24:51] | your insecurities undid you | 你的不安让你露了马脚 |
[1:24:57] | like all of us | 就像我们所有人一样 |
[1:25:49] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:25:55] | I don’t believe you | 我不相信你 |
[1:26:44] | I’m sorry | 我很遗憾 |
[1:26:47] | I don’t know what I was thinking | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[1:26:53] | How could I kill the only thing in life | 我怎么能杀了我生命中唯一 |
[1:26:55] | I can truly rely upon | 能依靠的东西呢 |