英文名称:Bundy And The Green River Killer
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | 塔哈拉希 弗罗里达州 1978年 1月15日 | |
[01:10] | Hey, let me get those. | 让我来付 |
[01:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:13] | No, it’s cool, I got it. | 不 没事 我付了 |
[01:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:19] | So, uh, you girls at the University? | 你们是大学生吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:24] | Most of the people in here are. | 这里的大多数人都是 |
[01:26] | You’re kinda outta the usual age range, no? | 你不太像这个年龄段的人 不是吗 |
[01:29] | Yeah, well, uh, I’m not a student. | 是的 我不是学生 |
[01:32] | You don’t say? | 你还别说 |
[01:36] | I did go to university, | 我确实上过大学 |
[01:38] | in Washington, in the late ’60s. | 在华盛顿 60年代末的时候 |
[01:40] | Washington? What are you doing out here? | 华盛顿吗 那你在这里做什么 |
[01:44] | Traveling. | 旅行 |
[01:46] | So, uh, you girls in a sorority? | 你们是女生联谊会的成员吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:50] | Which one? | 哪一个呢 |
[01:52] | Why do you wanna know? | 你为什么想要知道 |
[01:53] | Just making conversation. | 只是随便聊聊 |
[01:55] | We’re in Chi Omega. | 我们在奇·奥米加 |
[01:58] | Nice. | 很好 |
[02:00] | Listen, we were just heading home. | 是这样 我们刚正准备回去了 |
[02:02] | We were? | 是吗 |
[02:05] | Uh, it was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:08] | You girls won’t stick around? | 你们不再多呆一会吗 |
[02:10] | I’m buying. | 我请你们 |
[02:11] | No, that’s fine. | 是的 不用了 |
[02:13] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[05:13] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 |
[05:16] | Lisa? | 莉萨 |
[06:12] | 绿河 华盛顿州 1982年 | |
[07:08] | So, what have we got? | 我们找到了什么 |
[07:11] | Female. | 女性 |
[07:12] | I’d say she’s about 16 or 17. | 我想她大概16岁或17岁 |
[07:14] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[07:26] | Ligature marks around the throat, | 喉咙周围有勒痕 |
[07:30] | no defensive wounds on the hands, | 手上没有防御性伤口 |
[07:33] | maybe she was taken by surprise. | 也许她是猛不防被袭击的 |
[07:36] | Perhaps approached from behind. | 或许从后面靠近 |
[07:39] | She’s been in the water for a while. | 尸体在水里已经有一阵子了 |
[08:06] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:17] | Tough day, huh? | 难熬的一天 |
[08:19] | You could say that. | 你可以这么说 |
[08:21] | Deb home? | 黛比在家吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah, she’s upstairs. | 在 她在楼上 |
[08:24] | Tell her dinner will be ready in half hour. | 告诉她晚餐半小时后就会准备好 |
[08:43] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:45] | Hey, how was school today? | 今天在学校怎么样 |
[08:48] | Ah, you know, the usual. | 你知道的 还是老样子 |
[08:49] | A main course of government propaganda | 带着屈尊俯就一面的 |
[08:51] | with a side of condescension. | 政府宣传类的课程 |
[08:53] | You don’t say things like that to your teachers, do you? | 你不会对老师那样说的 对吧 |
[08:56] | No. | 当然 |
[08:57] | I toe the line like a good girl. | 我像个好女孩一样服从纪律 |
[09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | You okay, Dad? | 你还好吗 爸爸 |
[09:13] | Um, yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 是的 我很好 |
[09:16] | Your mother said dinner will be ready in half hour. | 你妈妈说晚餐半小时后就好 |
[09:19] | Cool, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:32] | Mm, that’s nice. | 太美味了 |
[09:34] | It’s so good. | 很好吃 |
[09:37] | Water? | 要点水吗 |
[09:38] | Did you make this from the box again? | 这又是你用超市速食做的吗 |
[09:41] | – How did you know? – ‘Cause it’s really good. | -你怎么知道 -因为这个真的很好吃 |
[09:42] | Apparently Cheeky. | 太厚脸皮了 |
[09:43] | And it’s better than your other one. | 而且这个比另外一道做得更好 |
[09:45] | – Don’t be so cheeky. – Better than my other one? | -别那么厚脸皮 -比另外一道好吃吗 |
[09:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:51] | So… | 所以 |
[09:54] | What’s happened today? | 今天发生了什么 |
[09:55] | Well, you’ve got a funny story about Mrs. Appleby, | 有一个关于阿普尔比夫人的趣闻 |
[09:59] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[10:01] | I think she stole the other neighbor’s baby. | 我认为她偷了另一个邻居的孩子 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | Yeah, ’cause I heard crying coming from her house. | 是真的 因为我听到她房子里面有哭声 |
[10:08] | Maybe it was her granddaughter. | 也许是她的孙女 |
[10:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:16] | It’s Tom, sorry to bother you at home, | 我是汤姆 很抱歉在这个时候打扰你 |
[10:18] | but you need to hear this. | 但你得听听这个 |
[10:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:22] | We found three more. | 我们又找到三具 |
[10:23] | Three more? | 三具吗 |
[10:24] | Bodies. | 尸体 |
[10:25] | In the Green River. | 在绿河里 |
[11:03] | The ligature marks to the neck | 脖子上的勒痕 |
[11:05] | are consistent with an approach from behind. | 符合从后面进行偷袭 |
[11:07] | All the victims share the same features, | 所有受害者都有相同的特征 |
[11:09] | the ligature marks, | 勒痕 |
[11:10] | no defensive wounds to the hands or arms, | 手或手臂上没有防御性伤口 |
[11:13] | all had recently had sex. | 最近都发生过性行为 |
[11:15] | Both the missing women worked as prostitutes. | 两个失踪的女人都是妓女 |
[11:18] | They were last seen at the SeaTac strip, | 她们最后一次被看见是在西塔科脱衣舞会 |
[11:20] | near the airport. | 靠近机场 |
[11:21] | Looks like we have a serial killer on our hands. | 看来我们手上有个连环杀手 |
[11:26] | This isn’t random opportunism. | 这不是随机的机会主义 |
[11:28] | If all the victims share the same profession, | 如果所有受害者都有着相同的职业 |
[11:30] | the killer’s cruising prostitutes. | 那凶手就是在嫖妓 |
[11:32] | These women came with him willingly. | 这些女人自愿跟他走 |
[11:34] | He may well be a regular down on the strip. | 他很有可能是脱衣舞的常客 |
[11:36] | Considering the lack of defensive marks | 考虑到缺乏自卫的痕迹 |
[11:38] | and recent sexual activity, | 近期的性行为 |
[11:40] | the women could’ve been killed post-coitus, | 这些女人可能在性交后被杀 |
[11:43] | or even mid-coitus. | 甚至在性交期间被杀 |
[11:45] | Clear signs of sexual motivation. | 以性为诱因的明显迹象 |
[11:49] | We’ve had calls from the press. | 我们接到了媒体的电话 |
[11:51] | This is gonna be big news. | 这将是个大新闻 |
[11:53] | You wanna handle the briefing? | 你想召开新闻发布会吗 |
[11:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:59] | Have you put any surveillance | 请问你们是否有对西塔科脱衣舞会 |
[12:01] | on the SeaTac strip? | 展开监视 |
[12:04] | No, not at this stage. | 不 现在不行 |
[12:06] | How many officers have you put onto the task force? | 请问你们共派遣了多少警官进入专案小组 |
[12:10] | Um, that number I cannot tell you right now. | 我现在不能告诉你确切数字 |
[12:15] | We’ll get back to you on that. | 我们会回复你的 |
[12:16] | How much is this going to cost the taxpayer? | 请问这会花费纳税人多少钱 |
[12:20] | I can’t answer that. | 我无法回答这个问题 |
[12:22] | Next. | 下一个 |
[12:23] | Is there any truth to the rumor | 请问有传因为此次案件涉及妓女 |
[12:25] | that the police are not taking this seriously | 所以警方并没有认真对待这件案子的谣言 |
[12:28] | because it involves prostitutes? | 可信吗 |
[12:30] | No, there is no truth in that. | 不 这完全不可信 |
[12:33] | Anyone else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[12:33] | Well, do you have any suspects? | 请问你们有任何怀疑的人吗 |
[12:41] | No, no, no. | 没有 没有 没有 |
[12:46] | Are we done? | 我们可以结束了吗 |
[12:49] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们前来 |
[12:50] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[13:10] | Detective Richards? | 理查兹警探吗 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:13] | I’m Bob Keller, | 我是鲍勃·凯勒 |
[13:14] | I work with the FBI Behavioral Science Unit. | 我在联邦调查局行为科学部工作 |
[13:17] | Come in. | 请进 |
[13:28] | So, what brings you to Green River? | 是什么风把您吹来了绿河 |
[13:33] | I saw the press conference. | 我看了新闻发布会 |
[13:35] | I thought maybe I could help. | 我想也许我能帮上忙 |
[13:37] | You gonna help me improve my public relations skills? | 您是要帮我提高我的公关技巧吗 |
[13:40] | You know what we do at the Behavioral Science Unit, | 您知道我们在行为科学部做什么 |
[13:42] | Detective Richards? | 理查兹警探 |
[13:43] | I’m vaguely familiar. | 我不太熟悉 |
[13:47] | Call me David. | 叫我大卫 |
[13:49] | Okay, David. | 好的 大卫 |
[13:50] | We develop and provide programs of training, | 我们在行为科学部为 |
[13:52] | research, and consultation | 联邦调查局和执法界 |
[13:54] | in the behavioral and social sciences | 制定并提供 |
[13:55] | for the FBI and law enforcement community. | 训练 研究 以及咨询的计划 |
[13:58] | If you don’t catch this killer quick, | 如果你们不能迅速地抓住凶手 |
[14:00] | dealing with the press isn’t gonna get any easier. | 与媒体打交道就会很艰难 |
[14:04] | Well, I’ve set up a task force, | 我已经成立了一个专案组 |
[14:05] | led by myself and Detective Tom Johnson. | 由我和汤姆·约翰逊警探带领 |
[14:09] | We’ve had confirmation all of the victims | 我们已经确认了所有受害者 |
[14:11] | frequented an area known for prostitution. | 都时常出入一个以卖淫闻名的地区 |
[14:15] | It’s likely the killer is a regular visitor there, | 凶手很可能是那里的常客 |
[14:17] | so we’re staking it out, as well as the Green River itself. | 因此我们正在监视那儿以及绿河 |
[14:21] | But it may make it easier to identify the killer’s habits | 但若我们能构建出一个罪犯心理图像的话 |
[14:24] | if we formed a psychological profile. | 那样可能会更容易找出凶手的习惯 |
[14:27] | And that’s something I can help you with. | 这就是我可以帮到您的地方 |
[14:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:39] | Have you ever had any direct experience | 您曾经有过任何与连环杀手 |
[14:41] | with a serial killer, | 直接接触的经历吗 |
[14:42] | beyond just consulting on the case files? | 除了咨询案件档案以外 |
[14:45] | I have. | 我有过 |
[14:46] | Back in ’74, | 在74年的时候 |
[14:47] | I was a rookie detective in King County. | 我是金县的一名新手警探 |
[14:50] | Two girls disappeared from Lake Sammamish State Park | 两个女孩从瑟马米什湖州立公园失踪 |
[14:53] | and several of us were assigned | 我们中的几个人被安排去 |
[14:55] | to assist the Issaquah Police. | 协助伊瑟阔警方 |
[14:57] | I became part of a task force. | 我加入了一个专案组 |
[14:59] | We identified Ted Bundy | 我们确定了泰德·邦迪 |
[15:00] | as the main suspect in the murders. | 作为凶杀案的主要嫌疑人 |
[15:03] | You came face to face with him? | 您当面见到他了吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[15:06] | I sat in on one of his first interviews | 在他被捕后 |
[15:08] | after he was arrested. | 我参加了一次他的早期审讯 |
[15:11] | What was he like? | 他是个什么样的人 |
[15:13] | On the surface, very articulate, always polite. | 表面上看 极善言辞 总是很有礼貌 |
[15:18] | In many ways, he reminded me of a politician. | 在很多方面 他让我想起了一位政治家 |
[15:21] | Smart appearance | 整洁漂亮的外表 |
[15:22] | and he knew how to dance around the tough questions | 并且他知道如何绕过棘手的问题 |
[15:25] | and divert the conversation towards his own agenda. | 然后再把谈话转到他自己的轨道上 |
[15:28] | But you saw through it? | 但你看透了这一切 |
[15:30] | I realized I had a nose for this kind of thing. | 我意识到我对这种事很敏感 |
[15:34] | I knew the moment he sat down in that interview room, | 我知道那时他坐在审讯室 |
[15:38] | he was wearing a mask of sanity. | 戴着一副正常人的面具 |
[15:42] | I saw the truth behind those eyes. | 我看到了那双眼睛背后的真相 |
[15:44] | He’s on death row now, right? | 他现在在死囚牢房 对吧 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:50] | Actually, I’ve interviewed him several times | 实际上 自从他被定罪以后 |
[15:51] | since he was convicted. | 我审讯过他几次 |
[15:52] | There are lots of murders he hasn’t confessed to | 还有很多他没供认的谋杀案 |
[15:54] | and bodies which we never recovered. | 以及还有很多我们从未找到的尸体 |
[15:57] | I think he will only give up the information | 我想他只会隐瞒这些信息 |
[15:59] | if he can get something out of it, | 如果他能从中得到某种好处 |
[16:02] | like a reprieve from execution. | 像是死缓 |
[16:04] | Ironically, for a man who dealt out so much death to others, | 讽刺的是 这样的一个杀人魔 |
[16:09] | he fears dying. | 他却怕死 |
[16:11] | So, what are your thoughts on this one, Bob? | 您对这次的杀人魔有什么看法 鲍勃 |
[16:15] | Can you help us build a profile? | 您能帮我们构建一个罪犯心理图像吗 |
[16:20] | I’d say so. | 我是这么说的 |
[16:25] | Obviously, the first determination | 显然 首先可以明确的是 |
[16:27] | is that these murders | 这些谋杀案 |
[16:28] | were very likely the work of one person. | 很可能是个人作案 |
[16:32] | The same modus operandi was employed in each death, | 每次作案都运用了同样的手法 |
[16:35] | and body clusters often suggest | 并且尸体簇通常暗示着 |
[16:36] | that one individual is responsible. | 个人行为 |
[16:40] | He has familiarity with the Green River | 他熟悉绿河 |
[16:42] | and surrounding area. | 及其周边区域 |
[16:44] | This suggests a local man. | 这表明他是当地人 |
[16:46] | He was likely raised | 他很可能是在一个婚姻不和谐 |
[16:48] | in a family with marital discord | 的家庭中长大的 |
[16:49] | and physically and emotionally abused. | 并且身体和情感上也很可能遭到了虐待 |
[16:51] | Possibly even strict religious or puritanical morals | 甚至可能受到了父母一方或双方 |
[16:55] | imposed by one or both parents. | 严格的宗教式或清教徒式道德的影响 |
[16:58] | I’d say he’s currently between his mid-20s and mid-30s. | 我认为他目前是在20多岁到30多岁间 |
[17:03] | Given that all the victims so far | 鉴于到目前为止所有的受害者 |
[17:06] | have worked in prostitution, | 都从事过卖淫活动 |
[17:07] | we can assume that the killer | 我们可以假设凶手 |
[17:09] | has frequented the red light district for sexual encounters | 经常光顾红灯区进行性接触 |
[17:11] | which didn’t always end in murder. | 这并不总是以谋杀告终 |
[17:14] | However, there will likely be self-loathing | 然而 由于这些性接触 |
[17:18] | as a result of these encounters, | 凶手很可能会产生自我厌恶 |
[17:20] | and it may trigger his deep-seated hatred of women. | 这或许就会引发他对女性根深蒂固的仇恨 |
[17:24] | Murderers who strangle often speak of an intimate connection | 勒杀手法的凶手时常涉及一种亲密关系 |
[17:27] | they feel with the victim as they die. | 当受害者死去时 他们感同身受 |
[17:30] | It’s twisted to you and I, | 这对你我来说是扭曲的 |
[17:31] | but this man may feel at his most alive | 但这个人只有在杀戮时 |
[17:34] | when he’s causing death. | 才会犹获新生 |
[17:36] | That’s why I know he’ll strike again. | 这就是为什么我知道他会再次作案 |
[17:39] | Every day, he deals with the scars of childhood, | 每天 他都面对着童年的伤疤 |
[17:43] | poor relationships, and a generally unremarkable life. | 糟糕的人际关系和毫不起眼的生活 |
[17:47] | That buzz he gets from killing, | 他从杀戮中获得的快感 |
[17:49] | he’ll seek it out at every opportunity available to him. | 他会抓住一切可能的机会找出来 |
[18:22] | Strangulation, same as the others. | 勒杀 就如同其他死者一样 |
[18:25] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[18:27] | I’d say she’s in her 30s. | 我觉得有30多岁了 |
[18:30] | They’ve all varied in age. | 她们的年龄各不相同 |
[18:31] | It’s clear that isn’t a factor | 很明显这并不是 |
[18:33] | when selecting victims. | 凶手挑选受害者的一个因素 |
[18:36] | I bet this one works in the strip too. | 我敢打赌这个人也在脱衣舞会工作 |
[18:38] | She’s been posed very deliberately. | 她是被有意弄成这样的 |
[18:40] | There’s fish and a wine bottle entwined with her body. | 在她的身体周围摆放着鱼和一个红酒瓶 |
[18:44] | They weren’t placed by accident. | 它们绝不是偶然出现在那儿的 |
[18:45] | He didn’t do that with any of the other victims. | 他没有对其他受害者那样做 |
[18:48] | Could be some kind of religious motive? | 有可能是某种宗教仪式吗 |
[18:50] | That ties in with the strict religious parents | 那与您在会上所说的 |
[18:52] | you mentioned in the briefing, Bob. | 有严格宗教信仰的父母有关 鲍勃 |
[18:54] | Could be, | 可能是 |
[18:55] | could also be game-playing. | 也可能是游戏 |
[18:57] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:58] | He watches the news like everybody else, | 他和大家一样都会看新闻 |
[19:00] | he could be sending us a message | 他可能是在给我们发送某种信息 |
[19:02] | or having a personal joke on our expense. | 或者笑话我们的大费周章 |
[19:05] | She was stripped naked like the others, | 她和其他受害者一样被脱光 |
[19:07] | but they found her dress | 但是他们在离河岸只有几码远的地方 |
[19:08] | just a few yards down the riverbank. | 发现了她的裙子 |
[19:10] | We bagged it and took it in. | 我们把它包起来带走 |
[19:12] | No sign of any other items so far. | 到目前为止没有找到其他东西 |
[19:15] | Is he getting sloppy? | 是他变马虎了吗 |
[19:17] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[19:18] | Or, like I said, he’s taunting us. | 或者 像我之前说的 他在嘲笑我们 |
[19:20] | Catch me if you can, so to speak. | 像是在说 有本事就来抓我 |
[19:42] | Do you have any suspects? | 你有什么猜测吗 |
[19:44] | Out of the way, please. | 请让一让 |
[19:45] | Have you made any arrests? | 有抓到什么人吗 |
[19:46] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[19:47] | Nothing to say at this stage. | 现阶段没有什么可说的 |
[19:48] | How many more are gonna die? | 还有多少人会死 |
[19:50] | Out of the way, please. | 请让一让 |
[19:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:57] | In Seattle, another grim discovery today | 今天在西雅图有个可怕的发现 |
[19:59] | that could be connected to the string of Green River murders | 可能与绿河谋杀案有关 |
[20:03] | that have shaken that West Coast city. | 让西海岸城市的人们饱受惊吓 |
[20:05] | Explorer scouts today found a fourth skull | 今天探测器在镇子外的森林 |
[20:08] | off in a wooded area outside of town | 发现了第四块颅骨 |
[20:10] | where three other skeletons were discovered this weekend. | 在这森林里也发现过另外三块骨头 |
[20:13] | Most of the victims have been young prostitutes. | 大部分受害者是年轻的妓女 |
[20:17] | So, Sandra, how did you and Dave meet? | 珊卓你是怎么和戴夫相遇的 |
[20:21] | We actually went to the same high school, | 实际上我们在同一个高中 |
[20:23] | but we didn’t really meet there. | 但是我们没在那见过 |
[20:25] | I used to see her in the stands at the football games. | 我以前在橄榄球比赛的看台见过她 |
[20:29] | I found it quite distracting, | 我觉得她非常的迷人 |
[20:30] | pretty sure I missed a few catches because of her. | 我确信我好几次错过接球都是为了看她 |
[20:33] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 对 |
[20:35] | Anyway, I worked after school at the local library, | 无论如何 我放学后在当地图书馆工作 |
[20:40] | my mom worked there for years, | 我妈在这工作了好几年 |
[20:41] | so she got me a job. | 所以她介绍我去工作 |
[20:41] | It was just around the corner from my house, | 就在离我家不远的拐角处 |
[20:43] | so I’d go in every day after school, | 所以我每天放学后都去 |
[20:47] | check out some books. | 查对一些书 |
[20:48] | I’d find pretty much any excuse to talk to her. | 我为了找她聊天找了相当多的借口 |
[20:53] | About…after two months, | 大约 过了两个月 |
[20:56] | Dave had this huge stack of overdue books. | 戴夫有一大堆过期了的书 |
[21:00] | I liked talking to him, so I didn’t wanna remind him, | 我喜欢和他聊天 所以我不想提醒他 |
[21:02] | and, then he realized on his own | 然后他自己意识到了 |
[21:05] | and brought in this big stack of books. | 于是他买下了这一大堆书 |
[21:08] | And I told him I would get rid of the fees | 然后我告诉他 如果他带我出去吃饭 |
[21:11] | if he took me out to dinner, which he did, | 我会免去书的费用 他照做了 |
[21:14] | and here we are. | 然后就是这样了 |
[21:16] | What a great story. | 多么棒的故事 |
[21:18] | Are you married, Bob? | 你结婚了吗 鲍勃 |
[21:20] | I was… | 我结过 |
[21:22] | to Kathleen. | 和卡特琳 |
[21:24] | She died a year ago, cancer. | 她一年前因为癌症去世了 |
[21:27] | Oh, god, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真对不起 |
[21:40] | Hey, Deb? | 嘿 黛比 |
[21:43] | What was that about? | 那是怎么了 |
[21:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:45] | Do you want me to go talk to her? | 你想让我和她谈谈吗 |
[21:47] | No, | 不了 |
[21:48] | no, | 不了 |
[21:49] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[21:51] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[21:58] | What? | 干嘛 |
[22:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:03] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[22:05] | Have I done something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry, it’s just, I was at a party earlier, | 对不起 只是刚才我在一个派对 |
[22:16] | some guys started saying things. | 有人开始说一些事 |
[22:19] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[22:22] | You. | 你 |
[22:24] | What did they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[22:28] | They said everyone in town knows you’re messing up the case. | 他们说镇里的每个人都知道你搞砸了案子 |
[22:33] | Some of them said that their parents | 他们中一些人说他们的爸妈 |
[22:35] | watch you on the news and call you names. | 在新闻里看见你了 就开始骂你 |
[22:39] | What kinda names? | 怎么骂的 |
[22:40] | They say you don’t have any balls, | 他们说你没有蛋蛋 |
[22:44] | and that you’re too weak to catch the killer. | 还有你太弱了无法抓住凶手 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry you had to hear that. | 我很抱歉你得听见这些 |
[22:58] | I know it’s not your fault, | 我知道这不是你的错 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry for getting mad, it’s just– | 我很抱歉我生气了 只是 |
[23:02] | You have every right to be annoyed. | 你有权利生气 |
[23:06] | It’s my job, you didn’t ask for this. | 这是我的工作 你不该承担这些 |
[23:11] | It’s not just your job though, is it, Dad? | 但是这不仅仅是你的工作吧 爸爸 |
[23:16] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[23:18] | It’s your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[23:19] | You and your mother are my life. | 你和你妈妈才是我的生活 |
[23:22] | But we have to share you | 但是我们必须和这一小片世界里的 |
[23:23] | with all of the criminals in this little part of the world. | 罪犯分享你的时间 |
[23:27] | They get more of your time than we do. | 他们比我们占据你更多的时间 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry, Deb, I’ll try to make more time for us. | 对不起 黛比 我会试着多陪陪你们 |
[23:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:52] | He’s been called the Green River Killer | 他被叫做绿河杀手 |
[23:54] | ever since the first bodies, five of them, | 自从第一批尸体中的五具 |
[23:57] | were pulled from this river. | 都是从这河里捞出来的之后 |
[23:58] | You know, this issue with the press isn’t gonna go away. | 你知道的 媒体不会放过这个这个问题 |
[24:02] | I didn’t have any new information, | 我没有任何新消息 |
[24:04] | there was no point talking to them. | 和他们谈话是没有意义的 |
[24:07] | But we did get something new today. | 但是今天我们的确得到一些新发现 |
[24:09] | Nothing to leak to the press yet, | 还没有什么可透露给媒体的 |
[24:12] | but it could change how you deal with the media. | 但是它会改变你应对媒体的方式 |
[24:14] | The posing of the body with the wine and the fish? | 用红酒和鱼与尸体摆在一起 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:17] | That wasn’t part of his modus operandi with previous victims. | 那不是他对先前的受害者的作案手法之一 |
[24:21] | That was his way of engaging with us, | 这是他和我们交战的方式 |
[24:23] | or, more to the point, you. | 或者 更重要的是 和你 |
[24:25] | It’s like he’s saying, “This is my banquet, Detective.” | 仿佛他在说 这是我的宴会 警探 |
[24:28] | You really think he sat at home watching the news reports? | 你真的认为他会坐在家看新闻报道吗 |
[24:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:33] | Narcissism is one of the symptoms of psychopathy, | 自恋是精神变态的症状之一 |
[24:36] | that’s the dichotomy. | 那是相对的 |
[24:37] | Damaged self-esteem on the one hand, | 丧失自尊是一方面 |
[24:39] | but also a grandiose sense of self-importance on the other. | 而另一方面是丧失自负感 |
[24:44] | In the killer’s head, | 在杀手的脑中 |
[24:46] | this murder spree may be the ultimate game. | 这场谋杀狂欢可能是终极游戏 |
[24:49] | Now you’re his main opponent. | 而现在你是他主要的对手 |
[24:51] | Sun Tzu, the Chinese general who wrote “The Art of War”, | 孙子 一位中国军事家写的孙子兵法 |
[24:54] | he said, “If you’re far from your enemy, | 说道 近而示之远 |
[24:59] | “make him believe you’re near.” | 远而示之近 |
[25:04] | Just something to keep in mind. | 只要记住这些就行 |
[25:16] | As you know, | 正如你们所知道的 |
[25:17] | we’ve discovered another body. | 我们发现了另一具尸体 |
[25:19] | I won’t be taking any questions today, | 我今天不回答问题 |
[25:22] | I just came to say one thing. | 只说一件事 |
[25:25] | I wanna talk directly to the killer. | 我要直接对话凶手 |
[25:33] | I know you’re out there, | 我知道你就在那里 |
[25:36] | watching this, | 看着我们 |
[25:38] | I don’t need profilers and psychiatrists | 我不需要剖面仪和精神病医生 |
[25:43] | to tell me you’re a sick son of a bitch. | 来告诉我你是个有病的贱人 |
[25:45] | You’re not even a man, | 你简直不是个人 |
[25:47] | I doubt you have the equipment for it. | 我怀疑你是否有这种素养 |
[25:50] | You’re a demented pervert | 你就是个精神错乱的变态 |
[25:52] | who doesn’t deserve to breathe the same air | 不配和那些被你如此麻木地杀害的人 |
[25:54] | as the people you have so callously murdered. | 呼吸同一片空气 |
[25:59] | You are gutless, pathetic, | 你是懦弱的 可悲的 |
[26:01] | and when your luck runs out, | 当你的运气用光 |
[26:03] | and make no mistake, it will, | 毫无疑问 它会的 |
[26:05] | I’ll be right there to take you down, | 我会到那 把你抓住 |
[26:07] | you got that, you piece of ? | 你听见没 你这个混蛋 |
[26:09] | That’s a promise from me to you. | 那是我对你的承诺 |
[26:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Hey, slugger. | 嘿 击球手 |
[26:20] | How was school today? | 今天在学校过得怎么样 |
[26:21] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[26:23] | He made you this. | 他给你做了这个 |
[26:24] | …Began in the summer of 1982, | 始于1982年的夏天 |
[26:26] | and since then, an army of detectives | 自从那时 一群警探 |
[26:27] | and a multimillion-dollar computer system | 和一个花了数百万的电脑系统 |
[26:29] | have been unable to track the killer. | 就无法追踪到凶手 |
[26:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:32] | It is a familiar routine, | 这是个熟悉的惯例 |
[26:34] | for the Green River Task Force | 因为绿河专案组 |
[26:35] | sifting through any remaining evidence on the site | 在有人偶然发现人类残骸的地方仔细检查 |
[26:37] | where someone had stumbled across human remains. | 一些残留的证据 |
[27:00] | Your office forwarded this. | 你办公室发来的 |
[27:04] | You haven’t been demoted to mailman already, have you, Tom? | 你不是被降级为邮差了吧 汤姆 |
[27:07] | If we don’t catch this prick soon, | 如果我们还抓不住这个混蛋 |
[27:09] | maybe I will be. | 估计就会了 |
[27:24] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[27:29] | Dearest Bob. | 最亲爱的鲍勃 |
[27:31] | It has been the better part of two years | 自从我们通信以来 |
[27:33] | since we’ve corresponded, | 过去了两年 |
[27:35] | and I must admit, I’ve missed it. | 我必须承认 我错过了大部分时间 |
[27:38] | I’ve followed, with great interest, | 我很有兴趣地跟进了 |
[27:40] | the case of “The Riverman”, | 绿河杀手的案子 |
[27:41] | and see from the news reports | 然后看到你在里新闻报道 |
[27:43] | that you are advising the task force. | 你在劝告专案组 |
[27:47] | I recently saw a press conference | 最近我看了一场理查兹警探的 |
[27:49] | with Detective Richards. | 记者招待会 |
[27:51] | Not the usual police officer, is he? | 他和普通的警察不一样 不是吗 |
[27:54] | He seems to be taking it quite personally. | 他像是在以个人名义谈论这事 |
[27:58] | As you know, | 正如你所知道的 |
[27:59] | I have some experience in The Riverman’s field of expertise. | 我在绿河杀手的专业领域有一些经验 |
[28:04] | I believe I can help you. | 我相信我能帮助你 |
[28:07] | If you have the time to visit me, | 如果你有时间的话和理查兹警探 |
[28:08] | along with Detective Richards, please do. | 一起来探望我 求你了 |
[28:12] | Time for me is running out, | 我的时间不多了 |
[28:15] | I would like to make use of what remains. | 我希望能充分利用剩下的时间 |
[28:18] | Kind regards, | 谨此致敬 |
[28:20] | your old friend, Theodore Bundy. | 你的老朋友 西奥多·邦迪 |
[28:26] | David, your thoughts? | 大卫 你怎么想的 |
[28:29] | Well, the key question is, | 好吧 关键的问题是 |
[28:32] | could he actually help the investigation, | 他真的会帮助调查吗 |
[28:34] | or would he be leading us on some circle jerk | 或者他会不会引导我们进入怪人的圈子 |
[28:38] | for his own amusement? | 供他自己消遣 |
[28:40] | He has an agenda, he always does. | 他有一个计划 他总是这样 |
[28:43] | What’s his agenda here? To buy time? | 他这次的计划是什么 争取时间吗 |
[28:46] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 是的 可以这么说 |
[28:47] | Like he says in his letter, time is running out for him. | 正如他的信里说的 他的时间正在流失 |
[28:50] | He’ll do everything he can | 他为了获得当局的支持 |
[28:52] | to court favor with the authorities | 得到缓刑 |
[28:54] | and get a reprieve from execution. | 会做任何事 |
[28:58] | What’s it like coming face to face with someone like that? | 和那样的人面对面是什么感觉 |
[29:02] | Maybe you need to find out for yourself. | 也许你需要自己去体会 |
[29:05] | At some point, | 在某一时刻 |
[29:06] | you’re gonna be face to face with the Green River Killer. | 你会和绿河杀手面对面 |
[29:09] | After you meet Ted Bundy, | 在你见过泰德·邦迪后 |
[29:10] | evil will no longer be a mystery to you. | 恶魔对你来说就不再是个谜了 |
[29:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:23] | Two days talking to a madman in Florida? | 要去弗罗里达和那个疯子交谈两天吗 |
[29:27] | Don’t you have enough to deal with right now? | 你现在手上的事情还不够多吗 |
[29:30] | It might be a complete waste of time, | 可能完全是浪费时间 |
[29:32] | or it could help with the investigation, who knows, | 或者他会帮忙调查 谁知道呢 |
[29:36] | but we have no suspects yet, | 但是我们到现在都没有嫌疑人 |
[29:39] | I have to try everything I can. | 我必须尝试所有可能的方法 |
[29:45] | I just worry about you, that’s all. | 我只是担心你 没别的 |
[29:48] | It’ll be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[29:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[30:08] | I’ve got a few errands to run. | 我得到些差事要去做 |
[30:09] | Well, you know you’re looking after Adam tonight. | 好吧 你知道今晚你得照顾亚当 |
[30:14] | How come? | 为什么 |
[30:18] | I’ve got a dinner with Amy and the girls. | 我和艾米还有女孩们有个聚餐 |
[30:25] | It’s her birthday, I told you about this weeks ago. | 今天是她生日 我上周告诉过你 |
[30:32] | What’s the matter? | 发生什么了 |
[30:42] | I’ve got something important to do. | 我有重要的事要去做 |
[30:44] | It’s been playing on my mind all week, | 整周我都在想这事 |
[30:46] | I need to take care of it tonight. | 今晚我需要去处理 |
[30:49] | Come on, Gary, I had my plans first. | 拜托 盖里 我的计划在先 |
[30:53] | If you have to leave the house, | 如果你要离开房子 |
[30:54] | can’t you take Adam with you? | 你能不能带着亚当一起 |
[31:08] | I guess so. | 可以吧 |
[31:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:14] | I’ll be home around 11. | 我会在11点左右回家 |
[31:17] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[31:57] | Dad, where are we going? | 爸爸 我们要去哪儿 |
[31:58] | I gotta pick up a friend of mine, drop her off somewhere. | 我要去接一个朋友 送她去个地方 |
[32:37] | Hello, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[32:40] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[32:57] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[33:00] | It’s been a while. | 是有一阵子了 |
[33:02] | And this must be the famous Detective Richards. | 这肯定是著名的理查兹警探 |
[33:19] | As always, Ted, | 和平时一样 泰德 |
[33:20] | we’ll be recording this. | 我们会记录这次对话 |
[33:23] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[33:29] | It’s the 2nd of September, approximately 9:30 p.M., | 今天是九月二号 大约下午9:30 |
[33:33] | at Florida State Prison. | 在弗罗里达州监狱 |
[33:35] | This is a tape-recorded interview | 这个录音带记录了 |
[33:37] | with Bob Keller, David Richards, | 鲍勃·凯勒 大卫·理查兹和 |
[33:40] | and Ted Bundy. | 泰德·邦迪的会面 |
[33:42] | So, Ted, would you like to begin? | 那么 泰德 你可以开始了吗 |
[33:46] | Well, this is just | 好吧 我们正在进行的 |
[33:47] | sort of a spontaneous dialogue we’re having here. | 只是一次自发的对话 |
[33:52] | I’m not approaching it in any organized fashion. | 我没有以任何系统化的方式接近真相 |
[33:56] | I don’t even know if I can be of any real assistance. | 我甚至不知道是否真的有帮助 |
[34:00] | You’re the detectives after all. | 毕竟你才是警探 |
[34:01] | We’d value any insights you may have. | 我们会评判你的任何见解 |
[34:06] | Well, did you bring a copy of the case file? | 好吧 你带了案件的复印件吗 |
[34:08] | I’m not sure it would be ethical to give you– | 我不确定给你看是否合乎道德 |
[34:12] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[34:45] | The Riverman enjoys easy prey. | 绿河杀手享受简单的猎物 |
[34:49] | The victims? | 受害者吗 |
[34:50] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[34:51] | Prostitutes are low risk. | 杀害妓女的风险很低 |
[34:54] | Not many people would miss them. | 不会有太多人想念他们 |
[34:55] | Who would you consider to be high-risk prey? | 你认为谁会是高风险的猎物 |
[34:59] | Well, people who work normal jobs, | 嗯 那些有着正常工作的 |
[35:02] | have families, social circles, | 有着家庭和社交圈子的人 |
[35:05] | people who are noticed. | 会被人注意到 |
[35:09] | You know, | 要知道 |
[35:09] | with all the slasher movies being made at the moment, | 现在有这么多血淋淋的恐怖电影在上映 |
[35:11] | you should stake out the car parks of the movie theaters. | 你应该监视电影院的停车场 |
[35:15] | I am sure you’d find many serial killers of the future, | 我相信你会在那找到很多潜在的连环杀手 |
[35:19] | people who go to those films to fuel their fantasies. | 去看这些的人一般都是去满足他们幻想 |
[35:23] | When I was a kid, I just had the detective magazines. | 当我还是孩子的时候 拿到侦探杂志 |
[35:26] | I don’t think staking out | 我认为监视 |
[35:28] | thousands of movie theaters is practical, | 数不清的电影院是不切实际的 |
[35:30] | given the limited numbers of police | 鉴于每个案件只能 |
[35:32] | we can assign to the case. | 派出有限的警官 |
[35:34] | Perhaps not. | 可能吧 |
[35:35] | But you could stake out his old dump sites. | 但是你可以监视他上几个抛尸点 |
[35:38] | You mean where he left the bodies? | 你的意思是他扔尸体地方吗 |
[35:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:42] | He’ll return to them. | 他会回去看他们 |
[35:43] | He’s going back to check out the scene | 他会回去查看现场 |
[35:46] | and see the condition of the body | 并且查看尸体的情况 |
[35:48] | after it’s been there for a while, | 毕竟已经留在那一段时间了 |
[35:49] | for, uh, well, whatever kick he might get out of that. | 为了 他从中得到某种乐趣 |
[35:54] | Necrophilia? | 恋尸癖吗 |
[35:56] | Look, what he’s doing is not normal, | 他做的事情是不正常的 |
[35:57] | so you can’t apply normal standards to it. | 所以你不能用正常的标准去看待 |
[36:01] | He might just drive by, see if the scene is being disturbed, | 他可能只是路过 瞧瞧现场有没有破坏 |
[36:04] | if the body has been discovered. | 尸体是不是被发现了 |
[36:07] | Well, if it hasn’t, | 如果还没有被发现 |
[36:09] | well, he might wanna take it all in again. | 好吧 他可能会想要再来一次 |
[36:16] | Would he go back to a site after we’ve discovered it? | 那当我们发现之后他还会回去吗 |
[36:20] | Oh, no. | 当然不会 |
[36:21] | At that point, he wouldn’t touch it with a 10-mile pole. | 到了那个时候他连十里外的电杆都不会碰 |
[36:24] | Why do you think guys like him kill? | 为什么你认为像他这样的人会杀人 |
[36:29] | Well, there’s a certain aspect of possessiveness | 好吧 在连环杀人魔的心中 |
[36:33] | in serial killing. | 有着某方面的占有欲 |
[36:34] | I think that’s one way of describing it, | 我认为这是一种方面去描述 |
[36:36] | well, in rather bland terms, | 用比较温和的说法 |
[36:38] | but a possessiveness where the corpse | 在某些方面 他们对尸体的占有欲 |
[36:40] | might easily be as important as the live victim, | 可能和活着的受害者一样重要 |
[36:44] | in some respects. | 在某些方面 |
[36:47] | What I mean is, a possessiveness, | 我的意思是 占有欲 |
[36:49] | an ownership, a taking, if you will, | 所有权 占有权 如果你觉得 |
[36:53] | and that’s part of the syndrome. | 那只是一部分表现 |
[36:55] | And I think that’s one of the reasons why, | 我认为这就是原因之一 |
[36:57] | in some cases, not all, certainly, | 在某些情况下 当然 不是所有的 |
[36:59] | but he might be intending to return to the scene, | 但他可能会回到现场 |
[37:03] | interact with the body in some way. | 在某种程度上与尸体交流 |
[37:08] | According to the time of death, | 根据死亡时间 |
[37:11] | all these murders happened on a weekday. | 这些谋杀发生在工作日 |
[37:14] | What does that tell you? | 这些告诉了你什么 |
[37:15] | Well, he obviously prefers to troll on a weekday. | 他显然更喜欢在工作日活动 |
[37:17] | He might have other commitments of the weekend, | 他的周末可能有其它的安排 |
[37:21] | people he’s close to, perhaps. | 可能是和亲密的人一起 |
[37:23] | You think he has family? | 你认为他有家人吗 |
[37:24] | Oh, possibly. | 可能吧 |
[37:28] | What’d you mean by “troll”? | 你说的活动是什么意思呢 |
[37:30] | Well, it’s what he does. | 就是他所做的 |
[37:33] | Watching, | 观察 |
[37:35] | waiting, | 等待 |
[37:36] | selecting. | 选择 |
[37:39] | He knows his hunting ground. | 他知道这是他的狩猎场 |
[37:41] | Hey, Julie. | 嘿 朱莉 |
[37:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:44] | This is my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[37:45] | You remember, I showed you a picture of him before. | 你还记得吗 我之前给你看过他的照片 |
[37:49] | Oh, sure, yeah. | 嗯 当然 |
[37:51] | So, what’s the deal here? | 那么 现在是怎么回事 |
[37:54] | You want the kid to watch? | 你想让这小孩看着吗 |
[37:56] | ‘Cause I’m in to that. | 因为我喜欢这样 |
[37:58] | No. | 不 |
[37:58] | I didn’t plan on bringing him along, | 我没计划带着他一起 |
[38:00] | but his mother had to go out. | 但他妈妈不得不出去 |
[38:03] | I figured we’d go to the woods | 我想我们可以到树林里去 |
[38:05] | and he could wait in the car. | 让他在车里等着 |
[38:07] | I’ll be quick. | 我会很快的 |
[38:09] | Sure, I remember. | 当然 我记得 |
[38:13] | Get in. | 上车 |
[38:14] | He targets his prey. | 他瞄准他的猎物 |
[38:17] | He plans what he wants to do in his mind, | 把想做的都在脑子里计划好 |
[38:20] | down to the smallest detail. | 连最小的细节也不放过 |
[38:23] | By the time he closes in, | 等到真正实施的时候 |
[38:24] | it’s almost like it’s already happened. | 一切就都像已经发生过一样 |
[38:40] | Okay, | 好了 |
[38:42] | this is far enough. | 已经够远了 |
[38:46] | You got the money? | 你带钱了吗 |
[38:57] | So, how do you wanna do this? | 那么 你想怎么做 |
[39:01] | That tree over there, bend over it. | 看到那颗树了吗 在那把屁股翘起来 |
[39:16] | He’s played it out in his mind so many times. | 他已经在脑海中演示过无数遍了 |
[39:19] | But when the time is right, | 但当时机成熟时 |
[39:21] | and he swoops on his chosen one, | 他会突袭他的目标 |
[39:23] | well, then it’s like the spider and the fly. | 就像蜘蛛和苍蝇一样 |
[39:27] | Fantasy finally becomes reality. | 幻想终于变成现实 |
[39:30] | And speaking of fantasy, | 说到幻想 |
[39:32] | well, that’s what normality is. | 其实就是常态 |
[39:35] | What’s normal for the spider, | 对蜘蛛来说的常态 |
[39:37] | well, it can seem like chaos to the fly. | 对苍蝇来说就是毁灭 |
[40:48] | Did she get home okay? | 她安全到家了吗 |
[40:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:03] | Can you go there, Detective? | 你能到那儿吗 警探 |
[41:08] | Where? | 哪里 |
[41:09] | Inside his mind, think like he thinks. | 进入他的头脑 像他一样思考 |
[41:13] | I’m not sure I can. | 我不确定我可以 |
[41:16] | Oh, you can. | 你可以 |
[41:17] | We all have that coldblooded, primal instinct within us. | 我们都有着冷血的 原始的本能在 |
[41:23] | Whether you wanna touch upon your own is… | 不论你想不想触碰你自己的 |
[41:26] | well, that’s another story. | 好吧 那是另一个故事 |
[42:59] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[42:59] | Dave, it’s Tom. | 大卫 是汤姆 |
[43:01] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[43:02] | We’ve found another body. | 我们又发现了一具尸体 |
[43:05] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[43:06] | I thought we had our guys staking out the Green River? | 我们的人不是在绿河附近监视吗 |
[43:09] | We didn’t find it there, | 我们不是在那发现的 |
[43:10] | this one was found in a woodland near Long Avenue. | 这具是在长街大道附近的林地里发现的 |
[43:14] | Definitely him though, same M.O. | 绝对是他 一样的作案手法 |
[43:16] | You tell the press yet? | 你跟媒体说了吗 |
[43:18] | No. | 还没 |
[43:19] | I’ve only just ordered the forensics team down there. | 我刚命令法医小组到那边去 |
[43:21] | Call it off. | 立刻取消 |
[43:22] | – What do you mean? – Tell the team to back off, | -你什么意思 -让法医组滚蛋 |
[43:24] | leave the site just as it was found. | 离开那里 不要破坏现场 |
[43:27] | Don’t tell the press, | 不要告诉媒体 |
[43:28] | don’t tell anyone in the department | 不要跟部门里 |
[43:30] | who doesn’t know already know. | 还不知道的人说 |
[43:31] | Leave the body exactly where it was found, Tom. | 把尸体原封不动放在找到的地方 汤姆 |
[43:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:37] | Bundy said the killer will return | 邦迪说过杀手会回到 |
[43:38] | to where he dumped the bodies. | 他们扔尸体的地方 |
[43:41] | If you leave this body there | 如果你把尸体留在那 |
[43:42] | and he doesn’t see anything on the news, | 而他也没看到任何相关的新闻 |
[43:43] | he might think it’s not been discovered yet. | 他可能会觉得暂时还没被发现 |
[43:46] | Then he’ll go back. | 到那时他会回去 |
[43:48] | That’s when we’ll be staking out those woods. | 而我们已经在监视这片树林了 |
[43:51] | Okay, I’ll go myself with Kavanagh. | 行 那我和卡瓦纳一起去 |
[43:53] | No, no, I’ll go with you, | 不 不 我和你一起去 |
[43:55] | I’m heading to the airport right now. | 我现在就去机场 |
[43:57] | I’ll be back in a few hours, yeah? | 我在几小时后就到 行吗 |
[44:00] | Got it. | 收到 |
[44:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[44:23] | Flying solo today, Bob? | 今天只有你吗 鲍勃 |
[44:25] | Detective Richards had to travel back to the Green River. | 理查兹警探不得不返回绿河 |
[44:30] | Have they found another body? | 他们找到另一具尸体了吗 |
[44:38] | Well, I hope the information | 好吧 希望我昨天给你们的消息 |
[44:39] | I gave yesterday was helpful. | 能帮上忙 |
[44:42] | It was. | 帮上了忙 |
[44:43] | And since you’re in a helpful mood, | 既然你有心帮忙 |
[44:45] | I thought today we could discuss a different subject. | 我认为我们今天可以谈谈其它的话题 |
[44:49] | What’s that? | 想谈什么 |
[44:50] | You know, Ted, | 你知道 泰德 |
[44:52] | there are still five cases we’re concerned about, | 还有五个案件让我们挺烦恼的 |
[44:55] | missing girls, Washington and Utah. | 失踪的少女 华盛顿和犹他州 |
[45:00] | Okay. | 可以 |
[45:02] | Well, maybe we can talk about that. | 好吧 也许我们可以谈谈这些 |
[45:06] | I guess it depends. | 看情况吧 |
[45:08] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[45:09] | Did you speak to the attorney general? | 你和司法部长谈过了吗 |
[45:12] | I spoke to him last night. | 我昨晚和他谈过了 |
[45:14] | I told him you’d been receptive to our questioning. | 我告诉他你非常配合我们的闻讯 |
[45:17] | But truth be told, Ted, | 但是老实说 泰德 |
[45:19] | he knows there are a lot of families out there | 他知道外面有很多家庭 |
[45:21] | that need closure. | 需要一个了结 |
[45:23] | But before we get down to that, | 但在我们开始之前 |
[45:26] | has the attorney general discussed in firm terms | 司法部长有没有考虑立下确定的条款 |
[45:29] | what the outcome of these conversations could be for me? | 如果我交代了 能得到什么好处 |
[45:35] | He said any information you can provide | 他说任何你提供的信息 |
[45:38] | which can give the families closure | 如果能给这些家庭们一个了结 |
[45:40] | will be given the greatest consideration when discussions take place | 等到讨论是否对你实施死刑时 |
[45:44] | about the implementation of the death penalty. | 会充分考虑到你的功劳 |
[45:48] | Okay. | 可以 |
[45:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:52] | Well, I’m sure you know, Bob, | 嗯 我相信你知道 鲍勃 |
[45:54] | it all began in Washington state. | 这一切都起源于华盛顿州 |
[45:58] | That’s where I was living, | 那是我生活的地方 |
[45:59] | where I grew up as a kid and a young man, | 从小成长到大的地方 |
[46:02] | where those kinds of impulses | 是那种冲动诞生 |
[46:04] | which ultimately led to the violent behavior were born. | 最终导致暴力行为的发生的地方 |
[46:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:12] | This is where I’m a little, um… | 说到这里我有点 |
[46:15] | The presence of the officer down here, | 这边的这位警官 |
[46:18] | well, it’s a little unnerving. | 让我有点不安 |
[46:21] | Some of this stuff I don’t mind talking about because, | 有些东西我不介意讨论 因为 |
[46:24] | well, he wouldn’t know it from Adam, but, | 我跟本就不认识他 但是 |
[46:28] | well, I can write it down, | 我也可以写下来 |
[46:30] | or whisper it to you, whatever. | 或者悄悄告诉你 都可以 |
[46:36] | Okay. | 可以 |
[46:55] | Can you hear that? | 这样说你能听到吗 |
[46:59] | Yeah, I can hear it. | 嗯 我能听到 |
[47:00] | I just wrote down the name Joanne Dawkins. | 我刚刚写下了乔安妮·道金斯的名字 |
[47:07] | So… | 所以 |
[47:09] | the Dawkins girl’s head was severed | 道金斯的头被砍了之后 |
[47:14] | and taken up the road about 25-50 yards | 我提着它走了三四十米 |
[47:19] | and then buried in a location about 10 yards west of the road | 然后埋在了一个华盛顿的岩石山坡上 |
[47:25] | on a rocky hillside in Washington. | 距离路的西侧大约10米远 |
[47:32] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[47:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:39] | Lord knows what the little creatures up there did to it, | 天知道那里的小生物对它做了什么 |
[47:42] | what those animals would have done. | 那里的动物又做了什么 |
[47:45] | Well, I can draw you a map to where you can find it, | 如果你想要我可以给你画张地图 |
[47:48] | if you like. | 方便你找 |
[47:49] | Thank you, that would be helpful. | 那就谢谢你了 这就帮上大忙了 |
[47:52] | But first, how did you encounter her? | 但是首先 你是怎么遇到她的 |
[47:56] | Oh, I was making my way up an alleyway, | 我当时走在一条小巷里 |
[47:59] | with my briefcase, using crutches, | 拿着公文包 拄着拐杖 |
[48:03] | and a young woman was walking down. | 然后一个年轻女人走了过来 |
[48:07] | I saw her walk around the north end of the block | 我看见她在街区的北端晃悠 |
[48:10] | and into the alleyway. | 然后进入小巷 |
[48:12] | She stopped for a moment | 她停了一会儿 |
[48:13] | and then kept on walking down toward me. | 然后一直走向我 |
[48:17] | About halfway, | 大约走了一半 |
[48:18] | I encountered her | 我遇见了她 |
[48:20] | and asked if she’d help carry my briefcase, | 我问她是否愿意帮我拿公文包 |
[48:23] | which she did, | 她同意了 |
[48:25] | and we went back up the alleyway. | 然后我们回到小巷 |
[48:29] | Across the street, we turned right, | 穿过街道 然后右转 |
[48:31] | on the sidewalk outside the old fraternity house there. | 在旧兄弟会门外的人行道上 |
[48:36] | We rounded the corner on the left | 我们从左边拐了进去 |
[48:38] | and headed north on 47. | 然后沿着47号街向北走 |
[48:41] | About halfway up the block, | 大概在街区的中间的地方 |
[48:42] | there used to be this old parking lot, | 以前有个停车场 |
[48:44] | which they’d made out of the burned-out buildings there. | 建在烧毁的建筑上 |
[48:49] | So what happened when you rounded the corner? | 所以你转弯以后发生了什么 |
[48:52] | Oh, we went into the parking lot. | 我们进了停车场 |
[48:54] | When we reached my car, | 到了我的车旁边 |
[48:55] | I knocked her unconscious with a crowbar. | 我用撬棍把她打昏了 |
[48:58] | Where’d you have that stashed? | 你的撬棍之前藏在哪儿了 |
[49:00] | Hidden behind the rear wheel of the car. | 藏在汽车后轮后面 |
[49:04] | Did she see it? | 她看见了吗 |
[49:05] | No. | 没有 |
[49:06] | There were some handcuffs along with the crowbar. | 撬棍旁边还放着几副手铐 |
[49:10] | I handcuffed her, put her in the passenger side of the car, | 我铐住了她 把她放在车后座 |
[49:15] | and drove away. | 然后就开走了 |
[49:40] | Dave. | 大卫 |
[49:43] | Over there. | 看那边 |
[49:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[50:04] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[50:07] | Don’t fucking move! | 别动 |
[51:25] | Put the fucking gun down now! | 把枪放下 |
[51:26] | Now put your hands on your head and back away! | 现在双手抱头 往后退 |
[51:30] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[51:35] | Society wants to believe it can identify | 这个社会希望相信坏人 |
[51:39] | bad or harmful individuals, | 都是很容易识别的 |
[51:44] | but it’s not practical. | 但这并不实际 |
[51:45] | The truth is, people who indulge in this sort of thing, | 事实上 沉迷于这种事情的人 |
[51:49] | well, they look just like everyone else. | 他们看起来和其他人没什么不同 |
[51:53] | Their subconscious might be a raging inferno, | 他们的潜意识也许是一个燃烧的地狱 |
[51:57] | but you’d never tell, they blend in so well. | 但是你无从分辨 他们融入的非常好 |
[52:02] | This is what it comes down to, Bob, | 这才是事实 |
[52:06] | we serial killers, | 我们这些连环杀手 |
[52:09] | we’re your sons, | 可能是你的儿子 |
[52:11] | your husbands, | 你的丈夫 |
[52:14] | we’re everywhere, | 可能是任何人 |
[52:17] | and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow. | 而且明天可能会有更多人死去 |
[52:27] | All of us on this earth | 这个世上的所有人 |
[52:29] | know that there is a time to live | 都知道生有其时 |
[52:32] | and that there is a time to die, | 死亦有其时 |
[52:34] | yet death is always a shock to those left behind. | 然而死亡对于生者来说仍然是一个噩耗 |
[52:42] | Jesus, Dad, you scared me. | 天啊 爸爸 你吓到我了 |
[52:45] | I didn’t realize anyone else was up. | 我没想到还有人没睡 |
[52:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:49] | Struggling to sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[52:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:52] | I have a big test at school tomorrow, | 明天学校有个重要的考试 |
[52:54] | and no matter how hard I hit the books, | 不管我怎么使劲看书 |
[52:57] | I just, I don’t feel prepared. | 我还是觉得没准备好 |
[52:59] | You’ll do great, you always do. | 肯定没问题 你一直都表现很好 |
[53:14] | Hey, take a seat, | 来 坐下 |
[53:17] | watch some TV. | 看会儿电视 |
[53:24] | The funeral over, | 葬礼结束了 |
[53:26] | the saddened group left the graveside. | 悲伤的人离开了墓地 |
[53:39] | Deb, you know I love you, don’t you? | 黛比 你知道我爱你 是吧 |
[53:44] | Sure, Dad, I know, I love you too. | 当然 爸爸 我知道 我也爱你 |
[53:47] | I’m very proud of you, you know that, right? | 我为你感到骄傲 你知道吗 |
[53:51] | You got some whiskey in that cup? | 你杯子里难道是威士忌吗 |
[53:54] | No, it’s just tea. | 没有 只是茶 |
[53:56] | Then what’s with all the declarations? | 那你怎么突然想起说这些 |
[54:02] | I just want you to know how much you mean to me, | 我只是想让你知道你对我很重要 |
[54:04] | that’s all. | 没别的意思 |
[54:07] | You’re sweet, Dad. | 你真好 爸爸 |
[54:10] | But I better get back to bed, | 但是我该去睡觉了 |
[54:13] | see if I can get some sleep. | 看看我还能睡一会儿不 |
[54:15] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[54:16] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[54:17] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[54:33] | Where were you on June 17th? | 你6月17日那天在哪 |
[54:36] | I had to take my truck to the shop. | 我开着我的卡车去了商店 |
[54:40] | Have you ever cruised the SeaTac strip? | 你有没有到过西塔科一带 |
[54:44] | I’m, I’m not familiar with that place. | 我 我对那一带不熟悉 |
[54:47] | His name is Gary Ridgway. | 他叫盖里·里奇维 |
[54:49] | He was picked up for attempting to solicit | 他在五月份因为意图招嫖 |
[54:51] | an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute in May. | 一个卧底警察扮演的妓女而被捕 |
[54:56] | Tom got a hunch and ran his record. | 汤姆有种预感 于是查了一下他的案底 |
[54:59] | He was accused of choking a prostitute in 1980, | 他在1980年被指控勒杀妓女 |
[55:02] | near the SeaTac strip. | 就在西塔科一带 |
[55:04] | At the time, he pleaded self-defense, | 当时 他辩称自己是自卫 |
[55:06] | after claiming the woman bit him, and he got released. | 声称那个妓女咬了他 然后被释放了 |
[55:10] | One of our officers stopped and questioned Ridgway last year | 去年有我们的人拦住他询问 |
[55:14] | while he was in his truck with a prostitute. | 当时他和一个妓女在他的车里 |
[55:18] | They also approached this guy | 他们还因为玛丽·奥尔森的绑架案 |
[55:19] | in connection with the kidnapping of Marie Olsen. | 调查过这个人 |
[55:23] | Ridgway was questioned, | 里奇维接受了审讯 |
[55:24] | but not enough evidence to make an arrest. | 但是证据不足 最终释放了 |
[55:27] | Has anyone questioned the sex workers on the strip? | 有人调查过那一带的性工作者吗 |
[55:30] | Several prostitutes saw a man | 一些妓女看到过 |
[55:32] | matching Ridgway’s description | 符合里奇维特征的人 |
[55:33] | regularly cruising the strip in the past two years. | 在过去的两年里经常在这一带游荡 |
[55:36] | Now he works at that factory down in Bellevue, | 现在他在贝尔维尤的一个工厂上班 |
[55:41] | painting trucks, | 给卡车喷漆 |
[55:42] | so he would pass that strip almost daily | 所以他应该每天上下班 |
[55:44] | on his way to and from work. | 都会路过那一带 |
[55:46] | Sarah Edgar | 萨拉·埃德加 |
[55:48] | I’ve never heard of her. | 没听说过 |
[55:51] | So what’s your next move? | 那么你下一步怎么做 |
[55:53] | I think we should get him to take a polygraph test. | 我想我们应该让他做测谎 |
[55:56] | You know those things can’t be considered 100% accurate. | 你知道的 这东西不能百分百准确 |
[55:59] | Yeah, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[56:00] | but I need something more than circumstantial | 但是我需要的不只是猜测 |
[56:03] | if I’m gonna convince the chief | 我需要说服警长 |
[56:04] | there’s a case to be made here. | 这里面可以做些文章 |
[56:07] | Do you think he’s the killer? | 你觉得他是凶手吗 |
[56:10] | Something in my gut tells me he is. | 我的直觉告诉我他就是 |
[56:14] | Then do what you have to do. | 做你必须要做的事 |
[56:24] | Is your name Gary Leon Ridgway? | 你的名字是不是盖里·里昂·里奇维 |
[56:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[56:31] | Have you ever cruised the SeaTac strip? | 你有没有在西塔科一带游荡 |
[56:34] | No. | 没有 |
[56:36] | Have you ever hired a prostitute? | 你有没有召过妓 |
[56:39] | No. | 没有 |
[56:46] | Did you know Julie Kakova? | 你认识朱莉·卡科娃吗 |
[56:49] | No. | 不认识 |
[56:54] | Did you kill her? | 你是不是杀了她 |
[56:57] | No. | 没有 |
[57:05] | He passed. | 他通过了 |
[57:06] | He fucking passed. | 他竟然通过了 |
[57:09] | Ridgway? | 里奇维 |
[57:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:13] | You know we got nothing on this guy now. | 你知道我们现在拿他没有办法了 |
[57:15] | We executed a search warrant on his home, turned up nothing. | 我们到他家搜了 什么也没有 |
[57:18] | The forensics team test this guy? | 法医小组也都测试了 |
[57:20] | They took everything from him, | 他们所有东西都验了 |
[57:22] | saliva, piss, the whole shebang. | 唾液 尿液 所有东西 |
[57:24] | There’s nothing conclusive | 没有什么结果能 |
[57:25] | to link him to any of the crime scenes. | 把他和任何犯罪现场联系起来 |
[57:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[57:30] | We gotta let him go. | 我们得放了他 |
[58:37] | 46 bodies found since 1982. | 从1982年开始共发现了46具尸体 |
[58:40] | There have been several suspects, | 出现了几个嫌疑人 |
[58:41] | but a case can’t be made against any of ’em. | 但是没有一个能够立案 |
[58:44] | $15 million of public funds spent. | 花费了1500万美元的公共资金 |
[58:48] | As of today, the Green River Task Force will be dismantled. | 从今天起 绿河专案组解散 |
[58:52] | We simply can’t continue spending this kinda money | 我们只是不能再花这个钱 |
[58:56] | and allocating this much manpower | 分配这么多人力 |
[58:57] | to an investigation which has yielded no results. | 去调查一个没有结果的案子 |
[59:01] | I know you were expecting this, and I hope you accept it. | 我知道你也有所准备 希望你能接受 |
[59:06] | It’s over, Dave. | 结束了 戴夫 |
[59:09] | Respectfully, sir, | 长官 无意冒犯 |
[59:12] | it’ll never be over. | 永远不会结束的 |
[59:17] | A sad and ugly chapter | 一个悲伤又丑陋的篇章 |
[59:20] | will end tomorrow morning | 即将在明天早上结束 |
[59:21] | as notorious serial killer Ted Bundy | 因为臭名昭著的连环杀手泰德·邦迪 |
[59:24] | is set to die in Florida’s electric chair. | 将要在弗罗里达的电椅上执行死刑 |
[59:27] | Officially, Bundy’s execution will be for | 官方说法是 邦迪的处死是因为 |
[59:29] | the kidnap and murder of 12-year-old Caroline Keach, | 绑架并杀害12岁的卡罗琳·凯奇 |
[59:33] | but he was also found guilty | 但他也被判犯有1978年 |
[59:35] | of two additional 1978 slayings | 另外两起谋杀罪 |
[59:38] | and is suspected in 20-40 other homicides, | 同时也是20-40起谋杀的嫌疑人 |
[59:42] | at least 23 of which | 过去几年里 他向执法部门 |
[59:43] | he has confessed to law enforcement officials in the past few years. | 承认了至少有23起 |
[59:47] | Faced with execution | 面对死刑 |
[59:48] | after nearly a decade of court appeals, | 在经历了近十年的法庭上诉之后 |
[59:51] | Bundy has attempted to trade confessions for time | 邦迪一度试图通过向执法人员 |
[59:54] | to give lawmen details of all of the murders. | 坦白其作案细节来争取时间 |
[59:57] | The Florida governor refused to make such a trade. | 弗罗里达政府拒绝了这个交易 |
[1:00:00] | Bundy is scheduled to be executed at 7:00 a.M. | 邦迪的死刑安排在上午7点 |
[1:00:11] | Bob | 鲍勃 |
[1:00:13] | Ted | 泰德 |
[1:00:16] | You know, I could still provide information. | 你知道 我还可以提供信息 |
[1:00:18] | I’ve remembered things that might help the families. | 我想起一些事情可能会帮到受害家庭 |
[1:00:22] | I know you’re hoping for a phone call, | 我知道你在等电话 |
[1:00:24] | but I don’t think it’ll come. | 但是我觉得不会来了 |
[1:00:28] | Many feel justice is being served tomorrow. | 很多人觉得明天正义会得到伸张 |
[1:00:33] | What about you, Bob? | 你呢 鲍勃 |
[1:00:35] | Do you think justice is being served? | 你觉得正义伸张了吗 |
[1:00:39] | I’m not here to pass judgment, Ted. | 我不是来做判断的 泰德 |
[1:00:43] | Well, then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[1:00:45] | I’m interested in your thoughts on something. | 我对你的某些想法很感兴趣 |
[1:00:49] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[1:00:53] | Why’d you go down this road? | 你为什么会走上这条路 |
[1:00:56] | Well, everyone asks that. | 很多人都问过这个问题 |
[1:00:58] | Yeah, but you never really answered it before, have you? | 但你从来没有真正回答过 不是吗 |
[1:01:03] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[1:01:06] | Help people understand perhaps. | 或许帮助人们理解 |
[1:01:09] | Maybe I can give you a little insight too. | 或许我也能给你一点启发 |
[1:01:12] | Maybe the truth is | 或许真相就是 |
[1:01:13] | I don’t have an answer to your question. | 我对于你的问题没有一个答案 |
[1:01:19] | Whenever I’m interviewed, | 当我被采访时 |
[1:01:20] | people always ask, do I feel guilt for what I’ve done? | 人们总是问 你对你做的事感到愧疚吗 |
[1:01:25] | Guilt… | 愧疚… |
[1:01:28] | it’s an illusion, | 是一种幻觉 |
[1:01:30] | a mechanism of social control. | 是一种社会控制机制 |
[1:01:33] | It’s very unhealthy, does terrible things to the body. | 这种情绪 对身体很不好 |
[1:01:38] | What about when you were young, Ted? | 你小时候是什么样 泰德 |
[1:01:41] | What was your emotional state of mind? | 你的情绪状态是什么 |
[1:01:44] | Confusion. | 困惑 |
[1:01:46] | I could never understand what made people want to be friends, | 我一直无法理解是什么让人们想成为朋友 |
[1:01:51] | or what made people attracted to one another, | 是什么让人们互相吸引 |
[1:01:54] | or what underlays social interactions. | 什么是社会交往的基础 |
[1:02:00] | I’d watch people | 我会观察人们 |
[1:02:03] | and see them feel, | 看他们去感受 |
[1:02:07] | but, I don’t know, I could never be like them. | 但 谁知道呢 我是不会像他们那样 |
[1:02:11] | Do you remember the first time you felt the urges? | 你记得第一次感到那种冲动的时候吗 |
[1:02:16] | I certainly fantasized. | 我肯定幻想过 |
[1:02:18] | Well, as a young boy of 12 or 13, | 当我还是个十二三岁的小孩的时候 |
[1:02:22] | I’d encountered soft-core pornography, | 我在家外面 当地药店或者杂货店 |
[1:02:26] | outside the home, local drug or grocery stores. | 接触到一些软色情读物 |
[1:02:31] | Young boys, | 年轻小伙子 |
[1:02:32] | they explore the sideways and byways of their neighborhood. | 会在邻居家附近的小路上探索 |
[1:02:37] | And in our neighborhood, people would dump their garbage, | 我家的周围经常会有人扔垃圾 |
[1:02:41] | and from time to time, | 时不时的 |
[1:02:43] | we’d come across books | 我们能找到一些 |
[1:02:45] | of a more graphic nature, | 有图像的书 |
[1:02:49] | detective magazines and so on. | 像是侦探杂志之类的 |
[1:02:53] | Well, I wanna emphasize this, | 这里我想强调一点 |
[1:02:54] | the most damaging kind of pornography, | 最危险的色情作品 |
[1:02:58] | I’m talking from real personal experience here, | 我说的是真正的个人经历 |
[1:03:01] | is the kind which involves violence and sexual violence. | 是那种包括暴力和性暴力那种 |
[1:03:07] | The wedding of those two forces, | 两种暴力的结合 |
[1:03:10] | as I know only too well, | 效果简直不能更好 |
[1:03:13] | well, it brings about behavior that is too terrible to describe. | 带来的后果跟本无法描述 |
[1:03:18] | When did fantasy become a reality? | 什么时候你的幻想变成了现实 |
[1:03:22] | As a teen, | 作为青少年 |
[1:03:23] | I was dealing with very strong inhibitions | 我曾经尽量去克制那种 |
[1:03:25] | against violent and criminal behavior | 强烈的暴力和犯罪倾向 |
[1:03:29] | that had been conditioned and bred into me by my environment, | 那些被家庭 学校 教堂 |
[1:03:35] | the neighborhood, schools, church. | 灌输给我的意识 |
[1:03:39] | It’s a very difficult thing to describe, | 很难去描述 |
[1:03:43] | the sensation of reaching a point | 我觉得自己到达了一个爆发点 |
[1:03:46] | where I knew I couldn’t control it anymore. | 我知道我再也控制不住了 |
[1:03:54] | The barriers I had learned as a child | 我小时候设置的障碍 |
[1:03:56] | were not enough to hold me back | 不足以阻止我 |
[1:03:58] | from seeking out and harming somebody. | 出去寻找 伤害别人 |
[1:04:04] | How did you feel the first time you committed a murder? | 你第一次杀了人之后是什么感觉 |
[1:04:08] | Even all these years later, it’s difficult to talk about. | 尽管过了这么多年 还是很难讲 |
[1:04:14] | Reliving it through talking is, | 在讲的同时重新回忆一遍 |
[1:04:16] | well, difficult, to say the least, | 很难 最起码可以说是 |
[1:04:17] | but I want you to understand what happened. | 但是我希望让你理解发生了什么 |
[1:04:23] | It was like coming out of some | 就像是从一个 |
[1:04:27] | horrible trance or dream. | 可怕的恍惚或梦中挣脱 |
[1:04:32] | I can only liken it to being possessed | 我只能把它比作被一种 |
[1:04:35] | by something so awful and alien, | 可怕的外来的东西附身 |
[1:04:39] | and then the next morning, | 然后第二天早上 |
[1:04:40] | waking up and remembering what happened, | 醒来的时候 想起发生了什么 |
[1:04:41] | and realizing that, well, in the eyes of the law, | 意识到 在法律的眼中 |
[1:04:45] | and certainly in the eyes of God, | 当然 在上帝的眼中 |
[1:04:48] | you’re responsible. | 你有罪 |
[1:04:51] | Possession is an interesting word. | 附身是一个有趣的词 |
[1:04:55] | What I did, it was like possessing them, physically, | 我所做的 就像支配他们的身体 |
[1:04:59] | as one might possess a potted plant, | 就像一个人可以支配一个盆栽 |
[1:05:04] | or a painting, | 或一幅画 |
[1:05:06] | or a horse, | 一匹马 |
[1:05:08] | owning, as it were, this person, | 占据这个人原来的身体 |
[1:05:12] | and then taking ownership of the remains. | 并且支配剩下的东西 |
[1:05:19] | But when I’d wake up in the morning | 但是当我早晨醒来 |
[1:05:22] | and realize what I’d done with a clear mind, | 清醒地意识到我做了什么 |
[1:05:25] | with all my essential ethical and moral feelings intact, | 我所有的道德和情感都还在 |
[1:05:32] | well, it absolutely horrified me. | 当然 这让我感到很恐惧 |
[1:05:37] | The feelings of pleasure derived from what you did | 从你的行为得到的快感 |
[1:05:40] | clearly outweighed any feelings of being horrified, | 显然胜过恐惧的心理 |
[1:05:43] | because you repeated it so much. | 因为你做了很多次 |
[1:05:48] | Maybe so. | 可能吧 |
[1:05:48] | Also, when you compare people to possessions, | 还有 当你把人比作附属时 |
[1:05:51] | well, I think it’s hard to believe that you felt anything, | 我觉得很难相信你会有感觉 |
[1:05:56] | certainly if in your mind, | 显然在你的想法里 |
[1:05:57] | people are no different to material things. | 人和其他事物没有区别 |
[1:06:03] | What’s your point, Bob? | 你想表达什么 鲍勃 |
[1:06:06] | I’ve spoken to your family, | 我和你的家人谈过 |
[1:06:08] | quite in depth, actually, | 实际上 深入地谈过 |
[1:06:09] | and they were very candid. | 他们非常坦率 |
[1:06:11] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你是否知道 |
[1:06:12] | but your aunt has a very interesting memory of you | 你姑妈对你的记忆很有趣 |
[1:06:15] | from when you were three years old. | 从你三岁起 |
[1:06:17] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:06:19] | She recalled waking up from a nap one day | 她记得有一天从睡梦中醒来 |
[1:06:22] | at your grandparents’ house | 在你祖父母家 |
[1:06:23] | to find herself surrounded by knives from the kitchen. | 发现自己被厨房里的刀子包围着 |
[1:06:27] | You were stood by your aunt’s bed, smiling. | 你站在你姑妈的床边 微笑着 |
[1:06:32] | Well, I can’t say I remember that, Bob, | 好吧 我不能说我记得 鲍勃 |
[1:06:35] | so I’ll have to take her word for it. | 所以我暂且相信她的话 |
[1:06:38] | If it’s true, it’s very telling, don’t you think? | 如果是真的 这很有说服力 不是吗 |
[1:06:41] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[1:06:42] | Well, in my line of work, | 在我的工作中 |
[1:06:44] | I’m always asked | 我经常在想 |
[1:06:45] | “is serial killing down to nature or nurture?” | 连环杀戮到底是天生的还是后天的 |
[1:06:49] | That incident with your aunt | 你姑妈的事 |
[1:06:50] | would suggest it’s down to nature, | 说明归根到底是人性作祟 |
[1:06:52] | that you were born with a darkness inside of you. | 每个人生来内心就有阴暗面 |
[1:06:55] | But the thing is this, | 但问题在于 |
[1:06:57] | there are many people out there | 也有很多人 |
[1:06:59] | who are born with darkness inside of them, | 他们生来也有恶的一面 |
[1:07:02] | there are many people who suffer violence | 有很多人遭受过暴力 |
[1:07:04] | or have terrible things happen to them as kids, | 或者小时候发生过可怕的事情 |
[1:07:07] | but they don’t all grow up to be serial killers. | 但并非所有人都会变成连环杀手 |
[1:07:11] | Is this going somewhere, Bob? | 鲍勃 你想表达什么 |
[1:07:15] | It’s like the parable of the two wolves. | 就像是那个两只狼的寓言 |
[1:07:19] | And what’s that? | 讲什么的 |
[1:07:21] | A father is talking to his son, | 一个父亲和他的儿子在说话 |
[1:07:23] | and he says there are two wolves inside of us, | 他说我们体内都有两匹狼 |
[1:07:27] | always at battle. | 他们总在搏斗 |
[1:07:28] | The good wolf represents things like kindness, | 好狼代表着善良 |
[1:07:32] | bravery, and love. | 勇敢和关爱 |
[1:07:33] | The bad wolf represents things like greed, hatred, and fear. | 恶狼则代表贪婪 仇恨和恐惧 |
[1:07:38] | The son stops and thinks about it for a second, | 儿子停下来想了想 |
[1:07:41] | and then looks at his father and says, | 然后看着他父亲问道 |
[1:07:44] | “Which one wins?” | “哪匹狼赢了” |
[1:07:46] | And the father quietly replies, “The one we feed.” | 父亲平静地回答 “我们纵容的那个” |
[1:07:56] | And I guess you think I fed the bad wolf, right? | 你是觉得我纵容了那只恶狼 对吧 |
[1:08:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:01] | Is it nature or nurture? | 这是先天的还是后天的 |
[1:08:02] | A little of both for sure, but the bottom line is this, | 肯定二者都有点 但最重要的是 |
[1:08:05] | we all have a choice about the person we become. | 我们自己可以选择成为什么样的人 |
[1:08:10] | We create our own reality. | 未来由自己创造 |
[1:08:17] | Ted Bundy, the notorious serial killer, | 泰德·邦迪 臭名昭著的连环杀手 |
[1:08:21] | died today in the electric chair | 被电椅处死那天前夜 |
[1:08:23] | after a night of weeping and praying. | 哭泣祈祷了整整一夜 |
[1:08:51] | Let me do that. | 我来吧 |
[1:08:54] | So, | 所以 |
[1:08:56] | your first press conference as the new chief. | 作为新任长官的第一次新闻发布会 |
[1:09:00] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[1:09:01] | Almost 20 years of dealing with the press, | 与媒体打交道近20年 |
[1:09:04] | you get used to it. | 早就习惯了 |
[1:09:06] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[1:09:07] | You deserve this, and you’ve worked hard for it. | 这是你应得的 你为此努力工作 |
[1:09:10] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[1:09:11] | Mm, behind every great man is a great woman. | 每个成功男人的背后都有一个伟大的女人 |
[1:09:15] | I know it’s a cliche, | 虽然是陈词滥调 |
[1:09:17] | but it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[1:09:20] | We’re a team. | 我们不可分割 |
[1:09:21] | This isn’t just my achievement, it’s ours. | 这不仅是我的 而是我们的成就 |
[1:09:26] | Can I confess something? | 我能坦白吗 |
[1:09:28] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:09:31] | I’m relieved. | 我终于松了一口气 |
[1:09:33] | You are? | 是吗 |
[1:09:33] | Mm-hmm, a desk job gets you off the streets, | 办公室能让你离开市井小巷 |
[1:09:36] | which means I’m gonna sleep better at night | 这就意味着你会过得很安全 |
[1:09:39] | knowing you’ll be safe. | 我也就能安然入睡了 |
[1:09:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[1:09:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:09:51] | There you go. | 可以了 |
[1:09:51] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:10:13] | You’ve faced much criticism over the years | 这些年来你因为没抓到绿河杀手 |
[1:10:17] | for your failure to apprehend the Green River Killer, | 受到了很多苛责和批评 |
[1:10:22] | how do you think the victims’ families might feel | 你认为受害者家属看着你 |
[1:10:26] | watching your career go from strength to strength | 事业上步步高升 |
[1:10:31] | while the person who murdered their daughters | 而杀害他们女儿的人还逍遥法外 |
[1:10:34] | is still at large? | 会作何感受 |
[1:10:36] | Yes, | 对 |
[1:10:38] | I’ve spent almost two decades haunted by this. | 将近二十年来此事始终萦绕我心头 |
[1:10:42] | My career has progressed, yes, | 我的职位确实在高升 |
[1:10:46] | but it hasn’t stopped the nightmares. | 但噩梦并未停止 |
[1:10:49] | My arrest and conviction rate is the highest on the force, | 我的逮捕和定罪率是警察中最高的 |
[1:10:55] | but there is not a day goes by | 但是过去的每时每刻 |
[1:10:57] | when I don’t think about the one that got away | 我都无法忘记那个逃脱的人 |
[1:11:02] | and all the pain he caused. | 以及他所造成的伤痛 |
[1:11:07] | Which is why today, | 这就是为什么今天 |
[1:11:10] | I am announcing | 我要宣布 |
[1:11:11] | that I will be reforming the Green River Task Force. | 我将重新成立绿河专案组 |
[1:11:17] | Considerable resources will be diverted | 将会调集大量资源 |
[1:11:20] | to resuming the investigation, | 用于支援恢复调查 |
[1:11:21] | and I will be personally overseeing it. | 我会亲自监督全过程 |
[1:11:24] | I want the victims’ families to know one thing, | 我想让受害者家属知道一件事 |
[1:11:29] | I will not rest until the killer is behind bars. | 不抓到凶手我绝不罢休 |
[1:11:47] | You saw the conference on TV? | 你看电视转播的会议了吗 |
[1:11:49] | I did. | 看了 |
[1:11:50] | I know you wanted me to play it safe | 我知道你想让我安全地工作 |
[1:11:53] | and stay behind a desk, | 老老实实待在办公室 |
[1:11:54] | but I just can’t let this one go. | 但我就是不能让这个人逍遥法外 |
[1:11:59] | You gave years to this, I saw what it did to you, | 这么多年了 这件事让你殚精竭虑 |
[1:12:05] | I’m worried. | 我真的很担心 |
[1:12:06] | I just gotta get back out there | 我只是想回到那里 |
[1:12:08] | and nail that son of a bitch. | 把那个恶魔钉死 |
[1:12:09] | And you think if you find him, | 所以你觉得只要你抓到他 |
[1:12:11] | you’re gonna not be haunted anymore? | 就不会再被困扰了吗 |
[1:12:13] | I don’t know, but this isn’t just about me. | 不知道 但这不仅仅是关于我 |
[1:12:17] | You gave your life to public service, | 你把一生都献给了大众 |
[1:12:21] | you don’t owe anyone anything. | 你对任何人任何事都毫无亏欠 |
[1:12:26] | If we’d have lost Deb, you’d want justice, wouldn’t you? | 如果失去的是黛比 你也会想要正义吧 |
[1:12:31] | Yes, of course, | 是的 当然 |
[1:12:33] | but you being a martyr doesn’t do anyone any favors. | 但是你做烈士对任何人都没有好处 |
[1:12:38] | When the case was active, you were here physically, | 查案时 你人在这里 |
[1:12:41] | but your mind was miles away. | 心却远在千里之外 |
[1:12:43] | Is it a good thing for you | 为别人的家庭而战 |
[1:12:45] | to fight for other people’s families | 而你自己却不得不为此而受苦 |
[1:12:46] | when your own has to suffer for it? | 对你有好处吗 |
[1:12:48] | You know I love you, but this is how I was made, | 你知道我爱你 但这就是我的行事之道 |
[1:12:52] | this is what you married. | 这就是你嫁的人 |
[1:12:57] | Well, if you’ve made up your mind, | 好吧 如果你已经打定主意 |
[1:12:58] | I guess there’s nothing else for me to say. | 我想我没什么好说的了 |
[1:13:07] | Well, do you support me? | 你支持我吗 |
[1:13:10] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[1:13:15] | I’ll always be by your side, you know that. | 我会一直在你身边 你知道的 |
[1:13:19] | And I hope when you find this guy, | 我希望当你找到这个人时 |
[1:13:21] | you get the inner peace that you’re seeking. | 能得到你所追求的内心平静 |
[1:13:40] | One of the victims, Marsha Intola, | 其中一个受害者 玛莎·英托拉 |
[1:13:42] | the one who was posed with the fish and the wine… | 那个身边放了鱼和酒的人 |
[1:13:45] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:46] | She was stripped naked like the others, | 她像其他人一样被扒光了衣服 |
[1:13:49] | but there was a dress found nearby | 但附近有件衣服 |
[1:13:50] | which was identified as hers. | 肯定是她的 |
[1:13:53] | There was a semen sample taken from the dress. | 从衣服上取得了精液样本 |
[1:13:55] | We also recovered semen from several of the victims. | 我们还从几个受害者身上找到了精液 |
[1:13:59] | I know we established many years back | 我知道很多年前我们测定的 |
[1:14:02] | that the samples were all from the same man, | 样本都来自同一个人 |
[1:14:04] | we just did not have the technology | 我们只是没有技术 |
[1:14:07] | for a more detailed DNA profile. | 去比对更详细的DNA资料 |
[1:14:09] | So what can we do now? | 那么我们现在能做什么呢 |
[1:14:12] | Our advances mean that the sample from the discarded dress | 我们最有力的手段 即丢弃衣服的样本 |
[1:14:15] | will stand strong against the suspects | 会强有力地针对 |
[1:14:18] | we have on our database. | 我们现有数据库中的嫌犯 |
[1:14:19] | We should also be able to get matches | 我们应该也能匹配 |
[1:14:21] | on the semen samples retrieved from the other victims. | 从其他受害者身上提取的精液样本 |
[1:14:27] | Okay. | 可以 |
[1:14:28] | Let’s get it done. | 就这么做吧 |
[1:14:44] | These are the results? | 这些是结果吗 |
[1:14:46] | The same guy’s DNA matches | 同一个人的DNA匹配了 |
[1:14:47] | every sample recovered from the victims. | 从受害者们身上提取的每一个样本 |
[1:14:50] | I don’t even need to open this. | 我甚至不需要打开这个 |
[1:14:55] | It’s Gary Ridgway, isn’t it? | 是盖里·里奇维 对吧 |
[1:15:17] | Let’s go get him. | 去逮捕他吧 |
[1:15:47] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[1:15:48] | One false move and I’ll put two in the back of your head. | 动一下就让你尝尝后脑壳挨枪子儿的滋味 |
[1:15:53] | Slowly, put your hands behind your back. | 慢慢地把手放在背后 |
[1:16:03] | Gotcha, asshole. | 终于抓到你了 混蛋 |
[1:16:14] | In the early 1980s, | 20世纪80年代初 |
[1:16:16] | the area around the Green River, south of Seattle, | 西雅图南部格林河附近地区 |
[1:16:18] | was the site of one of | 是那些 |
[1:16:19] | the most gruesome serial-killing sprees | 最令人毛骨悚然 极为罕见的 |
[1:16:21] | this country has ever seen. | 连环杀人案件的案发现场之一 |
[1:16:22] | At least 49 women, police say, | 具警方介绍 水域沿岸至少有四十九名 |
[1:16:24] | mostly prostitutes and runaways, | 妇女或失踪或发现被谋杀 |
[1:16:26] | disappeared or were found murdered | 他们大部分是 |
[1:16:28] | along this stretch of water. | 妓女和出走者 |
[1:16:30] | Gary Leon Ridgway, now in custody, | 正在被拘留的盖里·里昂·里奇维 |
[1:16:32] | was a prime suspect back then, | 当时是头号嫌疑犯 |
[1:16:34] | but police didn’t have enough evidence to make a solid case. | 但警方没有足够的证据证实其犯罪 |
[1:16:37] | Now, new technology, police say, | 如今 警方掌握的新技术 |
[1:16:39] | has linked Ridgway’s DNA | 成功匹配了里奇维的DNA和 |
[1:16:40] | with DNA found on three of the Green River victims, | 绿河案三名受害者身上发现的DNA |
[1:16:42] | while other evidence, police say, ties him to a fourth. | 并且有证据证明嫌犯和第四受害者有关 |
[1:16:47] | A team of scientists | 整组科学家为此 |
[1:16:48] | spent more than 800 hours on the lab work. | 花费了800多个小时进行验证 |
[1:16:55] | They got you chained up pretty good there, don’t they? | 他们把你锁得可真结实啊 |
[1:17:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:01] | They must be concerned about | 他们一定很担心 |
[1:17:02] | whether or not you’re gonna run off, huh? | 你是否会逃跑吧 |
[1:17:07] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[1:17:08] | You wouldn’t do that, would you? | 你不会逃的 对吧 |
[1:17:11] | Not this time. | 这次不会 |
[1:17:20] | Give us a minute, will you, Tom? | 汤姆 让我们单独待会儿好吗 |
[1:17:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:17:33] | I’m the lead investigator on this case. | 我是这个案子的首席调查员 |
[1:17:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:38] | That means you and I must’ve stood | 那意味着你和我一定 |
[1:17:40] | in a lot of the same places. | 在很多相同的地方出现过 |
[1:17:43] | I think we stood in every place. | 我觉得应该是在每一个地方都同时出现过 |
[1:17:45] | What do you think about that? | 关于这种情况你怎么想 |
[1:17:47] | You were on one side, I was on the other. | 你在这边 我在那边 |
[1:17:51] | Where I killed them, you were the one who recovered them. | 我在那里杀掉他们 你在那里找到他们 |
[1:17:57] | Now, | 现在 |
[1:17:58] | finally, | 终于 |
[1:18:00] | we meet. | 我们见面了 |
[1:18:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:18:04] | I’ve been working on this case a long time. | 我已经跟进这个案子很久了 |
[1:18:08] | Looks like I’ve caused you a few gray hairs. | 看来我给你添了几根白发 |
[1:18:13] | So, Gary, you’ve been pretty forthcoming so far, | 所以 盖里 目前为止你很坦诚 |
[1:18:18] | but do I know everything there is to know? | 但对于案情我知道的是全部吗 |
[1:18:22] | Yeah, I’m not holding anything back. | 是的 我什么都没隐瞒 |
[1:18:26] | Can you really look me in the eye | 你真的能看着我的眼睛 |
[1:18:28] | and tell me you’re not holding anything back? | 并告诉我你毫无隐瞒吗 |
[1:18:36] | I haven’t been, um, | 我没去过 |
[1:18:39] | you know– | 你知道 |
[1:18:40] | Wait a minute, your eyes are going back and forth. | 等一下 你的眼睛来回转动 |
[1:18:47] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没撒谎 |
[1:18:48] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你撒谎了 |
[1:18:51] | The thing is, Gary, | 问题是 盖里 |
[1:18:52] | you and I can be enemies | 你我要成为敌人 |
[1:18:56] | or we can be buddies, | 还是朋友 |
[1:18:58] | that’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[1:19:00] | If you’re gonna keep lying to me, | 如果你继续对我撒谎 |
[1:19:02] | then we’ll be enemies. | 那我们必将成为敌人 |
[1:19:05] | So, what you gonna do? | 那么 你要怎么做 |
[1:19:10] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[1:19:12] | The bodies. | 尸体 |
[1:19:17] | There are more, aren’t there? | 还有很多 对不对 |
[1:19:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:19:27] | So, how are we gonna work together? | 那么 我们如何合作呢 |
[1:19:33] | You want me to tell you where they are? | 你想让我告诉你他们在哪里 |
[1:19:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:19:37] | We’re gonna find every last one of them. | 我们要找到所有人 |
[1:19:46] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:19:49] | My memory is hazy, but I’ll try. | 我的记忆很模糊 但我会试着回忆 |
[1:19:52] | Yes, you will. | 是的 你会的 |
[1:19:59] | 盖里·里奇维被判犯有四十九起谋杀罪 尽管他声称杀害了多达七十一名妇女 他目前正在服多项无期徒刑 在被监禁期间 他经常进行实地考察 在大量警察在场的情况下 帮助调查人员找到几名尸体未被发现的受害者遗体 | |
[1:20:19] | We should’ve gotten some champagne to celebrate. | 我们应该喝点香槟庆祝一下 |
[1:20:22] | That’s alright, I’m just happy to be here with you both. | 没关系 能和你们俩在一起就很高兴了 |
[1:20:26] | How do you feel, Dad? | 你感觉怎么样 爸爸 |
[1:20:28] | Relieved. | 放松 |
[1:20:30] | But the hardest part of it all…memories. | 但最难熬的还是回忆 |
[1:20:34] | You’ll get some closure now that you’ve caught the guy. | 既然你抓到了那个人 就应该解脱了 |
[1:20:41] | Yeah, Dad, it’s finally over. | 是的 爸爸 终于结束了 |
[1:21:41] | Bob, what you doing here? | 鲍勃 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:21:44] | Thought I’d pay you a visit given the recent headlines. | 听到最近的头条新闻 我想去拜访你 |
[1:21:47] | I stopped by the house, Sandra said you might be here. | 我到你家时 珊卓说你可能在这里 |
[1:21:51] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:21:53] | Been a while, huh? | 竟然这么久了 |
[1:21:54] | Yeah, it has. | 是啊 |
[1:21:55] | I think congratulations are in order. | 我想给你迟到的祝贺 |
[1:21:58] | Oh, it was a team game, | 哦 那是团队工作 |
[1:22:00] | you were part of that team, | 你是那个团队的一员 |
[1:22:01] | you should give yourself a pat on the back. | 你应该为自己祝贺 |
[1:22:03] | I think we can all be thankful for the advances in DNA. | 我想我们都应该感谢DNA的进步 |
[1:22:07] | True. | 真的 |
[1:22:09] | So, what now? | 那么 现在呢 |
[1:22:11] | Time to move on. | 是时候继续前进了 |
[1:22:12] | Ridgway’s behind bars, the healing can begin. | 里奇维坐牢了 伤口也该愈合了 |
[1:22:19] | You know, there’s one thing I keep asking myself. | 你知道 我一直在扪心自问 |
[1:22:24] | How do we stop this thing from happening again? | 我们如何阻止这类事再次发生 |
[1:22:27] | There are a multitude of things | 有很多事情 |
[1:22:28] | we could do to make a difference, | 我们可以做些改变 |
[1:22:30] | greater education from a psychology standpoint, | 从心理学的角度 更好地普及 |
[1:22:34] | spotting the warning signs of psychopathy early on. | 精神疾病的早期征兆 |
[1:22:37] | From a law enforcement standpoint, we have | 从执法的角度 我们有了 |
[1:22:40] | advances in DNA and a better network | DNA技术的发展和 |
[1:22:42] | of communication between the agencies. | 部门之间更好地联动机制 |
[1:22:46] | But, maybe I’m getting soft in my old age, | 但也许人越老越温和 |
[1:22:50] | I just can’t help thinking about it | 我就是忍不住 |
[1:22:52] | from a philosophical standpoint. | 从哲学的角度去思考 |
[1:22:55] | I’m intrigued. | 我很好奇 |
[1:22:56] | Well, if those of us who are positive in our intentions | 如果人们积极的支持我们 |
[1:22:59] | spread enough love and light, | 传播足够的爱和光的意图 |
[1:23:01] | maybe there won’t be so much darkness | 也许不会有那么多的 |
[1:23:03] | for evil to maneuver in. | 恶毒被诱发 |
[1:23:05] | I never had you down as an idealist, Bob. | 鲍勃 我从没有把你贬低为理想主义者 |
[1:23:08] | I never used to be. | 我从来都不是 |
[1:23:10] | But the times, they are a changing. | 但时代在改变 |
[1:23:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:23:20] | I think you’re right. | 我认为你是对的 |