英文名称:Chronicle Director's Cut
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[00:38] | Why is this door locked? | 门怎么锁了 |
[00:39] | I’m getting ready for school. | 我正准备去上学呢 |
[00:42] | Open this door, Andrew. | 给老子开门 安德鲁 |
[00:45] | – Listen to me. – No, you’re drunk. | -乖乖的 -不要 你喝醉了 |
[00:47] | I’m what? | 我什么 |
[00:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:53] | I said unlock the door. | 我让你开门 |
[00:57] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[00:58] | Dad, it is 7:30 in the a.m., and you are drunk. | 爸 现在是早上7点半 你喝醉了 |
[01:01] | Listen. You don’t tell me if I’m drunk or not, | 听着 不用你来说我喝醉了 |
[01:03] | – you little shit. – Aren’t you? | -你个小混蛋 -你没醉吗 |
[01:07] | What are you doing in there, huh? | 你在里面干嘛 |
[01:09] | I’m filming this. | 我在拍摄 |
[01:13] | – What? – I bought a camera, | -什么 -我买了个摄像机 |
[01:14] | and I’m filming everything from here on out. | 从现在起 我要记录下一切 |
[01:36] | Mom? Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[01:43] | Say hello to my new camera for me. | 冲我的摄像机打个招呼 |
[01:46] | Who’s the audience? | 打给谁看啊 |
[01:48] | Just the millions of people that are watching at home. | 冲数百万在家观看的人们 |
[01:51] | – Do I look awful? – No, no, no, Mom. | -我气色很差吗 -没有的事 妈妈 |
[01:53] | You look… You look great. | 你气色很好 |
[01:55] | – It’s a nice camera. – Well, thanks, Mom. | -摄像机挺不错的 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[02:07] | So, um, should I ask about the camera or… | 我该问问摄像机是怎么回事吗 |
[02:14] | Uh, I don’t know. I’m… I’m filming things now. | 说不清 反正 我现在要记录一切 |
[02:19] | – I’m filming everything. – You’re filming everything? | -我什么都要拍下来 -什么都拍吗 |
[02:21] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[02:36] | God, make it stop. | 老天啊 别唱了 |
[02:47] | Have you ever read any Arthur Schopenhauer? | 你读过阿瑟·叔本华的作品吗 |
[02:50] | No. What is Arthur Schopenhauer? | 没有 那是什么东西 |
[02:53] | He’s, um… He’s this philosopher that I’m reading at the moment. | 他是哲学家 我现在在读他的作品 |
[02:56] | – For school? – No, no. | -是作业吗 -不是 |
[02:58] | Uh, basically, human beings have to recognize themselves… | 从根本上说 人需要认识到 |
[03:01] | – as beings of pure will, right? – Okay. | -人的本质是意志 -好吧 |
[03:04] | So all emotional and physical desires can never be fulfilled. | 这样说来 情欲和肉欲都是无法满足的 |
[03:09] | So basically you’re telling me that I should give up on life. | 那你的意思是我该放弃人生 |
[03:12] | – Yes. – Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[03:15] | – Come on, man! – Oh, God. | -快走 -天哪 |
[03:18] | – I’ll see you later. – All right, dude. Peace. | -回见 -好的 伙计 |
[03:20] | Learning time. | 该天天向上了 |
[03:22] | Get out of the way. | 别挡路 |
[03:26] | – Are you not coming in? – I’m gonna hang back a while, okay? | -你不来吗 -我过会儿进去 |
[03:30] | Uh, you’re gonna be late for first period. | 你第一节课要迟到了 |
[03:32] | Yeah. I’ll pick you up after seven. | 知道 7点来接你 |
[03:35] | This is my school. | 这里是我的学校… |
[03:38] | I guess. | …吧 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 行了 |
[03:46] | – Hey, you! Hey, guy. – What? | -同学 -干嘛 |
[03:48] | – Vote for Steve for senior class president. – Fine, fine, okay. | -选史蒂夫做高三班长吧 -好 好 |
[03:50] | – Vote for Steve. – Yeah, I got it. | -选史蒂夫吧 -知道了 |
[03:51] | This is where I eat lunch. | 我在这里吃午饭 |
[03:54] | Out here on the bleachers. | 就在看台上 |
[04:24] | Could you not videotape us, please? It’s really creepy. | 你能不能不拍我们 感觉很恐怖 |
[04:28] | Uh, no. I wasn’t. | 我没在拍你们 |
[04:29] | This is the hallway where my locker is. | 这是走廊 我的柜子在这里 |
[04:33] | What is this? | 这是啥啊 |
[04:35] | What’s up, Detmer? | 过得好吗 德特默 |
[04:37] | – Wow, you should be on television. – Man, you’re on a film, man. | -你该上电视啊 -你被拍下来了 |
[04:39] | Pretty on camera. | 挺上镜啊 |
[04:41] | Smile, man. You look pretty. You gonna cry? You gonna cry? | 笑笑啊 你多漂亮 你要哭吗 要哭吗 |
[04:44] | Sean, come on. Give it back. | 肖恩 别闹了 还给我 |
[04:45] | Huh? You want your camera? Piece of shit from, like, 2004? | 你要你的摄像机吗 老古董一样的破玩意 |
[04:48] | Here you go. Here she is. In one piece. | 给你 这儿呢 完好无损 |
[04:52] | Oh! Oh, guys. | 你们… |
[04:54] | Almost. | 差点命中 |
[04:56] | Assholes! | 真混蛋 |
[05:03] | There’s a party tonight. | 今晚有个派对 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | Haven Hills. | 在天堂山 |
[05:11] | Wait. I thought Haven Hills was closed. | 等等 那儿不是关闭了吗 |
[05:14] | It’s abandoned, yeah. What, you don’t want to go? | 是废弃了 怎么 不想去吗 |
[05:16] | No. | 不想 |
[05:18] | When was the last time you went to a party? | 你上次参加派对是什么时候 |
[05:20] | I don’t go to parties. | 我就不参加派对 |
[05:22] | – You’re a senior. You are a senior. – I don’t go to parties. | -你都高三了 你高三了 -我不参加派对 |
[05:24] | – Just come. – I’ll think about it, okay? | -来吧 -我考虑一下 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | But when we go tonight, Andrew, can I give you, like, a pro tip? | 我们今晚去的时候 能跟你提个建议吗 |
[05:31] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:32] | Maybe leave your camera at home. | 或许你该把摄像机留在家里 |
[05:35] | – Why? – Because it’s a little weird. | -为什么 -因为感觉有点怪 |
[05:38] | It serves a purpose. | 我摄像是有用的 |
[05:39] | I’m… I’m just trying to be a good cousin here, okay? | 我…我这是为你着想 |
[05:43] | This is me being your friend and telling you… | 我这是作为你的朋友 劝你 |
[05:45] | you should probably not take the camera to a party. | 你还是别把摄像机带去派对 |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:52] | This is my street. | 这是我的街区 |
[05:55] | And those are the official douche bags of my street. | 那几个就是这个街区的小混混 |
[05:59] | – What the hell’s that? – Oh, great. | -他干嘛呢 -惨了 |
[06:01] | Hey! What you doing? Andrew! | 你干嘛呢 安德鲁 |
[06:03] | – No, I wasn’t… – Don’t film me, Detmer! Don’t film me. | -我没 -不许拍我 德特默 不许拍我 |
[06:05] | Run to your house, bitch! | 滚回家 臭小子 |
[06:07] | This is where I eat lunch. | 我在这里吃午饭 |
[06:10] | Out here on the bleachers. | 就在看台上 |
[06:25] | What do you want? | 干嘛 |
[06:29] | When I say open that door, you open the door. You got it? | 老子叫你开门 你就开门 听着没 |
[06:33] | Finish your goddamn homework. | 给我做作业 |
[07:07] | Matt, are you sure it’s here? | 麦特 你确定是在这儿吗 |
[07:09] | Dude, it’s here. Calm down, okay? | 就是在这儿 别紧张 |
[07:11] | Oh, here it is. | 到了 |
[07:14] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:16] | Wow. Look. A rave. | 瞧啊 一群疯子 |
[07:18] | Oh, wow. Look. A nerd with a camera. | 瞧啊 一个拿着摄像机的书呆子 |
[07:20] | – What? – Just don’t follow me around all night, okay? | -你说什么 -别整晚都跟着我 |
[07:23] | What do you mean? I thought… | 你这话什么意思 你不是… |
[07:24] | I thought you wanted me to come with you. | 你不是想让我跟你来的吗 |
[07:26] | I did. I did. But just go and do your own thing for once, okay? | 是的 但是你这次能不能自己去玩玩 |
[07:29] | Just… have a beer talk to people. | 拿瓶酒喝 跟人聊聊天什么的 |
[07:32] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[08:04] | Excuse me. Hey! Hey, what are you filming for? | 借过 你在拍什么 |
[08:08] | Oh, I don’t… Um… | 我没… |
[08:09] | Oh! What? | 你说什么 |
[08:11] | – I can’t hear you. – I’m just filming. | -我听不到 -随便拍拍 |
[08:14] | Oh. Oh, cool. Cool. I’m filming for my blog. | 那不错啊 我是为我的博客拍的 |
[08:17] | – Andrew. Andrew. – You should check it out. It’s actually… | -安德鲁 安德鲁 -你该去看看 挺… |
[08:19] | Oh, hey. Hey, Casey. Hey. | 凯茜 你好啊 |
[08:21] | – How you doing? – I’m good. I’m good. | -你好吗 -挺好 我挺好的 |
[08:24] | This is pretty lame, right? | 挺没劲的 是不是 |
[08:27] | Why is it lame? | 为什么没劲 |
[08:29] | You know, Jung said parties are just… | 荣格说过 派对不过是 |
[08:32] | people’s way of seeking widespread validation. | 人们寻求广泛认同的方式 |
[08:34] | I’m not one to clamor to be cool, you know. | 我不想大肆张扬自己有多酷 懂吗 |
[08:39] | Way to put an analytical psychology spin on this barn party, Matt. | 区区谷仓派对你也能拽出分析心理学啊 麦特 |
[08:46] | That’s awesome. | 真牛逼 |
[08:48] | Awesome. | 牛逼死了 |
[08:51] | – You’re awesome. – Hey, Matt. | -彼此彼此 -麦特 |
[08:53] | Hey, what did Jung say about glow sticks? | 荣格对荧光棒说过啥没 |
[09:09] | You filming my girlfriend? | 你在拍我女朋友吗 |
[09:13] | Yes or no? | 有没有 |
[09:15] | No, I… I’m not filming anything. | 没有 我就是随便拍拍 |
[09:16] | – I’m just filming the party. – Okay. | -我就是在拍这个派对 -好吧 |
[09:18] | I should break your bitch-ass nose. You know that? | 我真该打爆你的鼻子 知道吗 |
[09:20] | – No, I wasn’t… – Don’t talk back to me. | -我没 -别跟我顶嘴 |
[09:22] | – Bitch. – Okay. | -混蛋 -好吧 |
[09:40] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[09:43] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[09:45] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[09:48] | With the camera. | 还拿着摄像机 |
[09:50] | – Can we… Can we use that thing? – What? | -能借我们用用吗 -什么 |
[09:52] | We found the craziest shit, and we gotta get it on tape. | 我们发现了特别棒的东西 一定得拍下来 |
[09:55] | – Uh, it’s not… – What’s up, man? | -我没法…-你怎么了 |
[09:58] | – You okay? – Yeah. I’m… I’m Andrew. | -你没事吧 -没事 我是安德鲁 |
[10:01] | Yeah. I’m Steve. | 你好 我是史蒂夫 |
[10:03] | – Steve Montgomery. – Yeah, I know. | -史蒂夫·蒙哥马利 -我认识你 |
[10:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:06] | Matt and I were just hanging out, | 麦特和我刚刚一起到处转悠 |
[10:09] | and we found this cool little… | 我们发现了一个挺酷的… |
[10:12] | – this thing. – Wait. You’re with Matt? | -东西 -等等 你和麦特一起的吗 |
[10:15] | – You might want to get it on tape. – No, I just… I don’t really. | -你或许想拍下来 -我不太想… |
[10:17] | Dude, just come on. Just come get it on tape. It’ll be cool. | 伙计 来吧 来拍下来 挺不错的 |
[10:20] | – I don’t know. – Trust me. | -不好吧 -相信我 |
[10:23] | – All right. – Yeah, man. | -好吧 -这就对了 |
[10:24] | You know there are, like, tons of girls around here, right? | 你知道里面有很多妹子吧 |
[10:27] | And you’re all by yourself next to a tree? | 你却一个人陪着树 |
[10:30] | I’m just really picky. | 我眼光太高 |
[10:31] | Listen. I really don’t think… | 听着 我真觉得… |
[10:33] | Is there a light on that thing? Like, on the camera? | 有灯光什么的吗 摄像机上有吗 |
[10:35] | Uh, yeah. Here. | 有 我打开 |
[10:38] | What were you guys doing out here? | 你们在这边干嘛啊 |
[10:40] | A bunch of people were out here | 我们好多人在这儿呢 |
[10:42] | ’cause we were, like, obsessed with the thing. | 因为我们都对这东西有点着迷 |
[10:45] | What thing? | 什么东西 |
[10:47] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[10:49] | Oh, that’s… that’s right! Andrew Detmer! | 我想起来了 你是安德鲁·戴特莫 |
[10:52] | I remember you from homeroom, freshman year. | 我还记得高一 在指导教室见过你 |
[10:54] | You always had that gray zip-up hoodie. | 你总穿灰色拉链连帽外套 |
[10:56] | – Garetty! – You remember that? | -加瑞特 -你这都记得 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I got a… I got a thing for faces, | 对 我记人特棒的 |
[11:01] | which is why I’m going into politics. | 所以我要从政 |
[11:03] | Ironically enough, ’cause I’m so ridiculously hi… | 不过讽刺的是 我可笑的… |
[11:06] | – Down here! – Ah, there we go. | -我在这儿 -这边呢 |
[11:08] | Garetty, what’s up? I see you! | 加瑞特 你还好吗 我看见你了 |
[11:09] | – Matt! – You see me? | -麦特 -看得见我吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah, where did everybody go? | 看得见 其他人呢 |
[11:13] | They left! They left! Come on. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 他们都走了 快点 快过来 |
[11:15] | – Do you see that? – Guys, what is that? | -瞧见没 -那是什么啊 |
[11:17] | Do you see it? Is that the camera? | 看见没 那是摄像机吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I got him! | 对 我找到他了 |
[11:19] | Do you guys know how to get back from here? | 你们知道怎么回去吗 |
[11:21] | Is it still making that sound? | 还在发出声音吗 |
[11:22] | Yes. Did you tell Andrew? | 对 你跟安德鲁说了吗 |
[11:23] | Andrew, it’s making that sound, dude. | 安德鲁 这东西在出声呢 |
[11:24] | Dude, come and listen to this. Listen to this. | 过来听 过来听听 |
[11:28] | – No, no, no, no. You gotta get in. – Okay, okay. | -不行 不行 你得伸进来 -好吧 好 |
[11:30] | You gotta get close, like literally almost in the hole. | 你得靠近 差不多伸进洞里 |
[11:32] | Okay, don’t push me. Just don’t push me. | 好 别推我 别推我 |
[11:33] | – We’re not gonna push you in. – Check this shit out. | -我们不会把你推进去 -快来看看 |
[11:34] | We’re just trying to get it on camera. | 我们只是想给拍下来 |
[11:35] | – Listen… – Get it on camera… | -你听 -拍下来 |
[11:37] | Listen. Can you hear that? | 听 听见没 |
[11:39] | What… | 搞什么 |
[11:43] | Wait. How creepy is that? | 瞧瞧 这多恐怖啊 |
[11:45] | – Is this sound coming up? – I don’t know. | -声音是从下面传上来的吗 -不知道 |
[11:47] | I mean, probably. It’s pretty loud, right? | 可能吧 声音挺大的 不是吗 |
[11:49] | – Hello! – All right, dude. We’re going inside. | -有人吗 -好了 我们下去看看 |
[11:51] | – I’m going back. Come on, you guys. – I gotta know. | -我要走了 你们别这样 -我非看看不可 |
[11:53] | Matt, seriously, we… Hey, wait, wait. Steve! | 麦特 不是吧 等等啊 史蒂夫 |
[11:56] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[11:57] | Oh, shit! He’s a ninja. | 老天 他真是个忍者 |
[11:59] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[12:00] | Whoa, Matt, Matt, Matt. What are you doing? | 麦特 麦特 你这是干嘛 |
[12:03] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[12:06] | Andrew, can you give me some light? | 安德鲁 给兄弟点亮呗 |
[12:08] | Matt, don’t be an idiot. | 麦特 别干傻事 |
[12:11] | Matt! Matt, you’re my ride home! | 麦特 麦特 你得送我回家呢 |
[12:16] | Hello? | 你们在哪 |
[12:21] | Smells terrible. You guys! | 这里真难闻 你们在哪 |
[12:26] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[12:34] | Hello? | 你们在哪 |
[12:38] | Andrew’s such a pussy. | 安德鲁真是个娘炮 |
[12:39] | All right. Does it go down much deeper, or what? | 别闹了 里面还有吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah, man. It goes really, really far. | 是啊 伙计 里面可深了 |
[12:43] | Andrew, bring the light. | 安德鲁 灯光照过来 |
[12:44] | Look at the walls. It’s like a straight shot down. | 瞧这岩壁 好像是垂直的 |
[12:47] | What? | 你说啥 |
[12:48] | Probably already come like 40 or 50 feet. | 可能有40或50英尺 |
[12:50] | Yeah, just don’t talk about it, okay? | 好吧 别说了 行吗 |
[12:53] | You ever… You ever heard of Plato’s allegory of the Cave? | 听说过柏拉图的”洞穴之喻”吗 |
[12:57] | I don’t know, Matt. Let’s just get this over with. | 不知道 麦特 我们拍完快走吧 |
[13:00] | Oh, Shit! | 该死 |
[13:01] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[13:04] | The hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[13:06] | Matt, I’m not kidding. I can’t breathe. | 麦特 我不是说着玩的 我喘不过气 |
[13:09] | Come on. Andrew, look at this. | 别叽歪了 安德鲁 你瞧啊 |
[13:12] | What… | 搞毛啊 |
[13:14] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[13:16] | Matt. | 麦特 |
[13:22] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么啊 |
[13:24] | – Ah, shit! – I am freaking out right now! | -该死 -我要吓死了 |
[13:27] | Matt! Can we get out of here, please? | 麦特 求你 我们走吧 |
[13:30] | Is it showing up on the camera like that? | 摄像机上也是这个样子吗 |
[13:32] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[13:34] | It’s messing with it. I don’t really want to film… | 它在干扰摄像机 我不想拍了 |
[13:35] | Dude, I’ll buy you a new one. | 好哥们 我给你买个新的 |
[13:40] | Touch one. | 来摸摸 |
[13:45] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[13:48] | – Matt, look at this! – What? | -麦特 你来瞧啊 -什么 |
[13:50] | Look at this! | 你来看 |
[13:53] | Dude, what is… | 那是什么… |
[13:56] | Dude, no way! | 太扯淡了 |
[14:00] | It’s changing colors! Oh, my God. | 居然变色了 老天啊 |
[14:01] | Must be reacting to heat. | 一定是对热量产生了应激 |
[14:03] | – I can’t hear you over that… – This is awesome. | -我听不见啊 -碉堡了 |
[14:05] | Oh! Dude, your nose! | 哥们 你的鼻子 |
[14:07] | Steve, Steve, Steve! | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[14:10] | Steve, Steve! | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[14:21] | Matt, dude, put your phone down. Turn it off. | 麦特 放下手机 快关上 |
[14:24] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Steve, you too. | -知道啦 -史蒂夫 你也是 |
[14:26] | – All right. – We have to document this. | -好啊 -我们得把这个记录下来 |
[14:28] | – Okay. Are you guys ready? – Yeah. I’m ready. | -好了 你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[14:31] | – All right. Here we go. Okay, Steve… – What? | -好了 开始吧 史蒂夫 -干嘛 |
[14:33] | Can you move to your left? | 往左边点 行吗 |
[14:35] | – Here? – Um, yeah. That’s good. | -这儿 -行 就站那儿吧 |
[14:38] | And then, Matt, | 麦特 |
[14:41] | can you just go right in front of Steve? | 你能站在史蒂夫正前方吗 |
[14:46] | – Here? – Yeah, perfect. Yeah, yeah. Okay. | -这儿 -行 就那儿吧 好了 |
[14:48] | This is the ball test. | 这是投球测试 |
[14:49] | – You ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[14:57] | What the shit, Steve? | 搞毛啊 史蒂夫 |
[15:00] | Get off! Get off! What are you doing? Underhand. | 别碰我 别碰我 你干嘛呢 让你下投 |
[15:03] | I tried, man. I tried. | 我尽力了 伙计 真的 |
[15:07] | – Let’s do it. Let’s do it. – All right. | -开始吧 开始吧 -好 |
[15:08] | – Wait, wait. – We good? | -等等 -没问题吧 |
[15:10] | – We said underhand, right? – Yeah, it is underhand. Yeah. | -说好了下投是吗 -没错 是下投 |
[15:16] | – Give it to him underneath. – I’m on you. | -从下面投过去 -我盯着你呢 |
[15:17] | You’re not gonna get me this time. | 这次你休想打到我 |
[15:18] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[15:20] | – I’m on it. Yeah. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -我盯着呢 -你嘀咕些啥呢 |
[15:22] | Let’s go. | 投吧 |
[15:25] | Yeah! The crowd goes wild! | 万岁 观众们一片疯狂 |
[15:29] | – Yeah, I’m ready. – All right. Matt, beam him. Beam him. | -准备好了 -麦特 投直线 |
[15:31] | – I’m… I’m going to. – Beam him. | -我就这打算 -投直线 |
[15:35] | – Oh! No way! – Shit! | -扯淡啊 -见鬼 |
[15:37] | Wait, wait, wait. That’s great! | 慢着 太漂亮了 |
[15:39] | – He did it! – I did it! I did it! | -他成功了 -我成功了 我成功了 |
[15:41] | – That is crazy! – Oh, my God! | -太疯狂了 -老天啊 |
[15:43] | – Look at it! Look at it! – Oh, my God! | -瞧啊 快看 -老天爷啊 |
[15:44] | – Holy shit! – Oh, my God. | -我去了 -天啊 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. Oh, dude, you’re bleeding. You’re bleeding. | 天啊 哥们 你流鼻血了 |
[15:48] | Oh, man, shit. Stop, stop, stop. Get a tissue. | 该死 快停下 去拿张纸巾 |
[15:50] | – You did it! – Yes! | -你成功了 -太棒了 |
[15:53] | – Oh. All right. Pop-up. Ready? – Yeah. | -把球弹起来 好了吗 -好了 |
[15:58] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[16:00] | – Put on the music. – Oh, yeah. | -开音乐 -好 |
[16:03] | Yes. | 给力 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 真给力 |
[16:11] | Matt, you have… you have to pretend | 麦特 你得装作你在 |
[16:13] | like you’re squeezing them together with your hands. | 用手把它们往一起挤的样子 |
[16:15] | That’s what I’m doing. Look. That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是这么干呢 瞧啊 我这不这么干呢吗 |
[16:23] | I can’t do it, dude. I give up. | 我做不来 算了 |
[16:25] | You do it. You’re better at this than I am. | 你来吧 你这方面比我强 |
[16:27] | Oh, really? Am I? Really? | 真的吗 你说真的 |
[16:29] | Just do it. | 少废话 |
[16:37] | Sick. | 真变态 |
[16:41] | Dude, I hate you! That’s… | 哥们 你真可恶 |
[16:44] | – I’m impressed, man. I am impressed. – That’s amazing. | -了不起 太了不起了 -真不错 |
[16:46] | That was awesome, dude. | 太牛逼了 |
[16:48] | – Oh, no! – Come on, dude. | -不妙啊 -你干嘛呀 |
[16:50] | – That is not cool. – What? | -你怎么这样 -怎么了 |
[16:51] | – That is not cool. – My Legos. | -你这样不好 -这是我的乐高 |
[16:53] | You’ve been hanging out | 你过去三周 |
[16:54] | with those two guys for the last three weeks. | 都跟那两男的在一起厮混 |
[16:56] | – Three weeks. – I’m not stupid. | -三周啊 -我不傻 |
[16:59] | I think you’re hiding something from me. You better call me back. | 我觉得你在隐瞒什么 你最好给我回电话 |
[17:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:03] | I’m gonna get a brick through my window. | 她会往我窗里砸砖头的 |
[17:05] | I am legitimately scared. | 我当然会害怕啊 |
[17:06] | I have an election coming up, and I don’t have time for this. | 我还要应付选举 哪有功夫应付这疯婆子 |
[17:08] | Dude, why are you asking us for advice on girls? | 哥们 你干嘛问我们关于女生的事 |
[17:11] | Because we’re his mistress. | 因为我们是他的好基友 |
[17:15] | So, what, you think it’s, like, radiation or something? | 那你觉得是放射线什么的吗 |
[17:17] | – Radiation from what? – Dude, it’s the government. | -哪里来的射线 -哥们 是政府干的 |
[17:20] | What? Matt, what are you talking about? | 什么 麦特 你说什么啊 |
[17:21] | I’m feeling pretty spelunked out actually. | 我对洞穴探险略疲乏 |
[17:24] | Andrew, relax. | 安德鲁 别紧张 |
[17:28] | That’s so weird. It looks completely different during the day. | 真奇怪 大白天这里看起来完全不同 |
[17:31] | Look. I don’t care, okay? I am not going in the hole again. | 我不管 我是不会再回洞里了 |
[17:36] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[17:39] | It’s like sunk in or something. | 好像沉下去了 |
[17:42] | – There goes your old camera, dude. – Oh, shit. | -你之前那台摄像机找不回来了 -该死 |
[17:47] | That’s weird. I can still feel it down there. | 好诡异 我还能感觉到它在下面 |
[17:50] | I can’t believe we made it out of there. | 我都不敢相信我们能活着出来 |
[17:53] | Well, I mean, that answers that, right? | 那就是这样了吧 |
[17:56] | Um, what does? We still don’t know what happened. | 什么啊 我们还是不知道是怎么回事 |
[17:59] | – No. – Well, we’re still alive. | -不是 -我们还活着 |
[18:01] | I mean, I was definitely… | 我可绝对… |
[18:03] | – You kids can’t be here, okay? You gotta move on out. – What? | -你们不能来这儿 快出去 -什么 |
[18:07] | The ground’s unstable. We’re taping the whole place off. | 地表不稳定 我们要封锁整个区域 |
[18:12] | Okay. We’re going. | 好吧 我们走 |
[18:14] | Vote for Steve! | 选史蒂夫吧 |
[18:15] | New camera’s working out for you. | 新摄像机不赖啊 |
[18:17] | – That’s good. – Yeah, it’s pretty cool, right? | -挺好的 -挺酷的 是不是 |
[18:19] | Yeah, smaller. Does that shoot on tape? | 是啊 更小巧了 是录在带子上的吗 |
[18:22] | No, it just… It, like, records right onto the camera. | 不 就是直接录进摄像机里 |
[18:25] | No, I just want to record all the stuff that we can do, you know. | 我就是想记录下我们的能力 |
[18:28] | Yeah, but it’s like all the time. | 是啊 但你总是在拍 |
[18:31] | You don’t feel like it’s a little weird, | 你不觉得有点怪怪的吗 |
[18:33] | like it puts a barrier between you and everything else? | 好像是在你和其他人之间筑起了屏障 |
[18:36] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:40] | Maybe I want a barrier. | 或许我就想要屏障呢 |
[18:42] | So, like, what’s up with your dad? | 你爸爸什么样 |
[18:44] | What’s his story? What does he do? | 跟我说说他 他干嘛的 |
[18:47] | Um, my dad’s a firefighter. | 我爸是个消防员 |
[18:50] | Okay. That’s cool. Oh, man, | 不赖啊 挺酷的 伙计 |
[18:51] | – that must have been awesome… – Yeah, well, he was, I guess. | -一定挺棒…-或许他以前是挺棒的 |
[18:55] | – What happened? – Uh, I don’t know. He didn’t die or anything. | -出了什么事 -不知道 他也没死什么的 |
[18:58] | He just… He got injured on the job, and now he, um… | 就是因公负伤 现在他 |
[19:02] | he collects the insurance, you know. | 他领保险金 |
[19:04] | Um, so he doesn’t really do anything. | 所以他其实什么都不做 |
[19:07] | He just… He, um… He’ll go out during the day, | 他就…白天会出门去 |
[19:09] | but I don’t know where he goes. | 我也不知道他去哪 |
[19:12] | Uh, he drinks a lot. | 他酗酒 |
[19:17] | I know that much. | 这我知道 |
[19:19] | I’ve actually been having some problems with my parents too. | 其实我父母最近也有些事 |
[19:22] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah. I mean, they’re nothing like yours. | 是啊 他们跟你爸妈不一样 |
[19:26] | I mean, not like that… I just… Never mind. | 不是那种…我就是…算了 |
[19:34] | They just been fighting a lot lately. | 他们最近常吵架 |
[19:37] | And I think my mom is actually cheating on my dad. | 我觉得我妈背着我爸偷人 |
[19:44] | Can you not say anything about that? | 这事别跟别人说行吗 |
[19:48] | – Yeah. No way. – Thanks. | -行 打死不说 -谢谢 |
[19:52] | Yes. Karen Detmer. D-E-T-M-E-R. | 对 卡伦·德特默 德特默 |
[20:00] | Yes. Thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[20:04] | She’s in pain. | 她很疼 |
[20:09] | She needs something stronger. | 她需要更强效的药 |
[20:13] | Her breathing’s worse. | 她的呼吸问题加重了 |
[20:18] | Sir, she’s suffering. | 先生 她在遭罪 |
[20:20] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[20:22] | I’m on disability. I can’t afford $700. | 我有残疾 拿不出七百美金 |
[20:27] | Please, don’t put me on hold! She can’t breathe, okay? | 求你了 别让我等了 她不能呼吸了 好吗 |
[20:30] | I don’t know what to do any more. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[20:37] | Is it on? | 上钩了吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. Yeah. You got it. | 上钩了 上钩了 你吊到了 |
[20:41] | I want to remember you like this. | 我想记住这样的你 |
[20:43] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[20:49] | You’re stronger than this. | 你没那么软弱 |
[20:53] | Can you say that for me? | 为了我 说一遍好吗 |
[20:56] | Please? | 求你了 |
[21:02] | I’m stronger than this. | 我没那么软弱 |
[21:10] | Oh, nice. | 很好 |
[21:13] | All right. Here. Watch this. | 好的 来 看着 |
[21:16] | – Weak. – Hey, Matt. | -弱爆了 -麦特 |
[21:20] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[21:22] | Do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[21:26] | Um, yeah, of course. | 喜欢 当然喜欢 |
[21:29] | I mean, you know, I didn’t… | 你懂我的意思 我不是… |
[21:32] | – I mean, you know, I didn’t always. – What do you mean? | -你明白的 有时不喜欢 -什么意思 |
[21:35] | I don’t know. Like, you haven’t… | 不知道 比如你… |
[21:37] | You haven’t always been super easy to talk to, you know. | 有时候有点难相处 |
[21:41] | I mean, I’m not saying that you’re not now. I’m just… | 不是说你现在这样 我就是… |
[21:44] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[21:50] | That’s what I’m talking about, dude. You’re hostile, see? | 我就是这个意思 哥们 你怀有敌意 明白吗 |
[21:53] | Better. | 好多了 |
[21:55] | – Hey, Matt. – Yeah? | -麦特 -什么事 |
[21:56] | Do you ever think about, like, | 你有没有想过 比如 |
[22:00] | doing more with it? | 用它干点别的 |
[22:02] | What, with this? | 什么 用超能力吗 |
[22:04] | Not really. | 没想过 |
[22:06] | Why? What else is there? | 怎么了 你想说什么 |
[22:08] | – “Telekinesis.” – Yes. Do tell. | -心灵遥感 -好的 说吧 |
[22:11] | “The ability to move, lift, vibrate.” | 移动 举起和震动的能力 |
[22:14] | That’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢最后一个 |
[22:16] | “Spin, bend, break or impact objects… | 通过大脑能量或其他非物理方式 |
[22:19] | through the direct influence | 产生的诸如旋转 弯折 弄断 |
[22:21] | of mental power or other nonphysical means.” | 或影响物体的直接影响 |
[22:24] | Okay. Sounds familiar. | 好吧 耳熟 |
[22:25] | – It does sound familiar. – Very familiar. | -确实耳熟 -非常熟 |
[22:27] | You want to see direct influence? | 想见识一下直接影响吗 |
[22:29] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[22:34] | She’s wearing black today. | 她今天穿的是黑色小裤裤 |
[22:37] | – Hi. – That’s direct influence. | -你们好 -那就是直接影响了 |
[22:38] | – …week, in my room. – Just listen. | -…周 在我屋里 -就听着 |
[22:40] | I’m just that much stronger. | 我就变强了那么多 |
[22:42] | Even last night I got my whole bed off the ground. | 昨晚我都让整张床浮起来了 |
[22:44] | – No nosebleed. – Yeah? I’ve been lifting weights too. | -没流鼻血 -是吗 我也一直在举重 |
[22:47] | This is my theory though is that it’s like a muscle. | 不过要我说 我觉得那跟肌肉一样 |
[22:50] | Like, it’s elastic. If you | 就像 它有弹性 要是你 |
[22:51] | stretch it too far, too quick, it’ll tear. | 张开过远 过快 它就会断 |
[22:56] | That’s why I think we’re getting stronger, you know, | 所以我觉得我们变强了 |
[22:58] | because we’re working it out, getting buff. | 因为我们锻炼身体 |
[23:02] | Buff. | 锻炼身体 |
[23:04] | How about this for a workout? | 用这个锻炼一下如何 |
[23:07] | Holy shit! | 真他妈的 |
[23:10] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[23:11] | Classy. | 干得好 |
[23:13] | Mm-hmm. Attractive. | 帅吧 |
[23:16] | I think it’s time we took this out of the backyard. | 我觉得是时候实战了 |
[23:21] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. Right here. This is perfect. | 停停停停 就这儿 这里最合适 |
[23:23] | Really? This is it. | 真的吗 就这了 |
[23:25] | Matt. Yah! | 麦特 |
[23:27] | Let’s get this one. | 来搞定这个 |
[23:40] | – Hey, what! – Andrew. | -怎么回事 -安德鲁 |
[23:41] | Help! Somebody grab that! | 帮帮忙 谁抓住它 |
[23:44] | Whoa! Whoa! Stop! | 停下 |
[23:48] | – Okay, I’ll get the top. – I’ll get the top. Got it. Got it. | -好吧 我来弄上面的 -我来 控制住了 |
[23:51] | – Let’s get the legs. – Okay. Wait. | -动动它的腿 -好的 等等 |
[23:52] | I’m flying! | 我在飞 |
[23:55] | She’s just looking at it. | 她就看着 |
[23:57] | What you looking at, girl? Stay in school! | 你看什么 小姑娘 回学校待着 |
[23:59] | Okay, see the guy chewing the gum? | 好 看见那个嚼口香糖的人没 |
[24:00] | I’m gonna get the gum and pull it right out of his mouth. | 我要把口香糖从他嘴里弄出来 |
[24:03] | Okay, I got him. | 好 我控制住他了 |
[24:12] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why are we running? We don’t need to run. | 等等 等等 跑什么 我们不用跑 |
[24:15] | – Five… – I don’t want to do it. | -五 -我不想来这个 |
[24:17] | – Four… – Dude, I don’t want to do it. | -四 -哥们 我不想来这个 |
[24:18] | You’re creating a scene. I don’t want to do it. | 你这是没事找事 我不想这么干 |
[24:20] | Come on, Matt. Don’t be a bitch about it. | 快点 麦特 别唧唧歪歪的 |
[24:22] | Just do it. Put your hand on the table. | 就干吧 把你的手放桌上 |
[24:24] | – Okay. Are you ready? – Do it. Give me a countdown. | -好的 准备好了吗 -来吧 倒数一下 |
[24:26] | I will. I promi… Owh! | 会的 我保证 |
[24:28] | Oh, snap! | 突袭 |
[24:29] | – Like I said. – You gotta pay for that now. | -跟我说的一样 你要倒霉了 |
[24:31] | – Like I said. See? – Holy crap. | -跟我说的一样 看见没 -天啊 |
[24:35] | Man! Just pretend that there’s | 哥们 假装你手上有一道屏障 |
[24:36] | a barrier over your hand, right? And then… | 就行了 对吧 然后… |
[24:38] | Mm-hmm. When things are gonna hit you, as long as you’re ready, | 东西要击中你的时候 只要你有所准备 |
[24:41] | they will not hurt you | 它伤不到你 |
[24:42] | – because of the barrier. – That’s so sick. | -因为有屏障保护 -太变态了 |
[24:44] | That’s me right there. I need that. | 那边是我 我需要那个 |
[24:45] | Steve, Steve, you have to try this, dude. | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 你得试试 哥们 |
[24:47] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[24:49] | When I was a kid though, I actually… | 不过我小时候 还真的 |
[24:51] | I actually did want to be a police officer. | 真的想当个警察 |
[24:54] | – A cop? No shit? – Yeah. Yeah. | -警察吗 没开玩笑吧 -认真的 |
[24:56] | You do know that you can’t smoke weed when you’re a cop, | 你知道当警察就不能吸大麻 |
[24:58] | right, Matt? | 对吧 麦特 |
[24:59] | Oh, no. Really? Uh, I didn’t know. | 不 真的吗 我本来不知道 |
[25:03] | Uh, but, no, I… I… I just… | 但是 不 我…我…我只是 |
[25:05] | I really got into, like, altruism. | 我真成了利他主义者了 |
[25:07] | What does that mean? What does “altruism” mean, Matt? | 那是什么意思 利他主义是什么意思 麦特 |
[25:10] | It’s like wanting to make things better for everyone. | 像是想让大家都能过好 |
[25:13] | Really? This coming from the man | 真的吗 这话是从那个总说 |
[25:14] | who is always talking about how pointless life is. | 人生无意义的人嘴里说出来的 |
[25:16] | Yeah, I know, but this is what I’ve been thinking about lately. | 对 我知道 我最近老这么想 |
[25:19] | Like, I’m looking back, and I just think… | 比如回顾往事 我觉得 |
[25:21] | the way I used to think about | 自己曾经思考事情的方式 |
[25:23] | things was probably a lot better, you know. | 很可能好得多 |
[25:25] | So, what, you want to go out and start a charity or something? | 那怎么样 你想去搞个慈善机构什么的吗 |
[25:29] | – That’s lame. – Wait. Why is that lame? | -那样太弱了 -等等 那怎么弱了 |
[25:34] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:36] | Douche bag. | 讨厌鬼 |
[25:37] | I’m not good at everything. I just do my best at everything. | 我没啥擅长的 但对任何事都尽力而为 |
[25:40] | All right? That’s what it’s about. | 好吗 就这么回事 |
[25:43] | I mean, you talk about philosophy and shit all the time, | 你总说哲学那些破玩意 |
[25:45] | but what has he really done, hmm? | 但是他真的干过什么吗 |
[25:48] | Have you even applied to colleges yet? | 你申请大学了吗 |
[25:50] | No, but I’m getting… I’m getting to it. | 没有 但是快了 |
[25:52] | – Yeah, well, you should get to it. I’m just saying. – I am. | -对 好吧 也该快了 -我要申请 |
[25:55] | You could use some of that. | 你可以接受我的建议 |
[25:56] | You could use some “Shut the hell up.” How about that? | 你可以少说两句 怎么样 |
[25:59] | You just lack initiative. It’s not that big… | 你只是不够主动 不是什么大… |
[26:01] | Oh, yeah? You lack a dick. | 是吗 你不够爷们 |
[26:03] | Boys, please tell us what’s going on here. | 兄弟们 麻烦告诉我这儿发生什么了 |
[26:05] | Uh, well, it would seem that a Virgin Mary has appeared… | 好吧 好像是圣母玛丽出现在了 |
[26:10] | in the syrup of a local man’s pancake. | 一个本地男子的煎饼糖浆里 |
[26:12] | No, it has not. | 不 没有 |
[26:14] | Uh, well, it will in a second, okay? Just hold on. | 好吧 马上就有了好吗 稍等 |
[26:18] | Oh, that is definitely some supernatural shit going on here. | 那绝对是什么超自然玩意 |
[26:24] | Um, excuse me. Can you come here real quick? | 打搅一下 快过来好吗 |
[26:27] | Um, can you just look at that? | 看一下好吗 |
[26:30] | Ay, Dios mio! | 天哪 |
[26:34] | Grounder. Too much pressure. | 滚地球 大劲儿了 |
[26:37] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[26:40] | Oh, dude. Come on. Leave her alone. | 哥们 快别烦她了 |
[26:44] | Oh, seriously? | 别闹了 |
[26:46] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[26:48] | Oh, come on. That is so messed up. | 快别闹了 都一团糟了 |
[26:50] | – She’s gonna get fired. – I didn’t know… | -她会被开除的 -我没想到 |
[26:51] | That is disgusting. But do you guys share cups on the team? | 真恶心 但是你们队里的人共用杯子吗 |
[26:54] | No, we don’t share cups, man. | 不 我们杯子不共用 哥们 |
[26:56] | You see that car though? | 不过你看到那辆车了吗 |
[26:58] | – The red one. – Yeah. | -红色那辆 -对 |
[27:00] | All right. The gum was cool. | 口香糖那招很酷 |
[27:03] | All right. You tried. It was a failed attempt though. | 你试过了 不过失败了 |
[27:07] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[27:09] | – What are you doing? – Watch. | -你在干什么 -看着 |
[27:10] | Go, go, go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[27:16] | What? | 天哪 |
[27:17] | No way! | 不可能 |
[27:22] | Holy shit! | 天哪 |
[27:24] | Dude! Holy crap! | 哥们 我的天 |
[27:30] | What? What? | 怎么样 怎么样 |
[27:31] | – That’s what I’m talking about! – Did anybody see? | -我说的就是这个 -有人看见没 |
[27:33] | Steve Montgomery for president! | 史蒂夫·蒙哥马利送给校长的礼物 |
[27:35] | – I’m having, like, a face period. – Oh, man. | -我的鼻子来例假了 -哥们 |
[27:38] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[27:40] | You guys. You guys, here she comes. | 你们俩 你俩看 她来了 |
[27:42] | Here she comes! Oh… | 她来了 |
[27:45] | Don’t look. Don’t look, don’t look. | 别看 别看别看 |
[27:48] | Steve, don’t look. | 史蒂夫 别看 |
[27:49] | She can’t find… She thinks it’s stolen. | 她找不到了 以为车被偷了 |
[27:53] | – She has no idea. – Yes, it was the black guy this time. | -她都不知道 -没错 这次是我干的 |
[27:58] | “I could have sworn I parked it right here. Where is my car?” | 我发誓车就停在这 我的车哪去了 |
[28:02] | Ignore us. | 忽略我们 |
[28:03] | We’re just… Mormons. | 我们只是摩门教徒 |
[28:06] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:09] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:14] | Garetty’s… Garetty’s having a giggle fit. | 加瑞特笑得咯咯的 |
[28:17] | That was so… It was amazing. | 那太…帅呆了 |
[28:21] | I know. Just take it easy with the merchandise. | 我知道 对我的车温柔点 |
[28:23] | How did nobody see that? It was out in the open. | 怎么会没人看见呢 大庭广众的 |
[28:26] | Her face! I cannot get her face out of my mind! | 她的表情 我脑子里全是她那个样子 |
[28:29] | That was awesome. | 太帅了 |
[28:30] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[28:32] | So many ideas of stuff that we can do! | 我们能做太多事了 |
[28:33] | Go around. That’s just some redneck asshole. | 绕过去 一个乡下混球而已 |
[28:36] | Go around. Steve, Steve, Steve, | 绕开 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[28:37] | Steve. Take the camera. Take the camera. | 史蒂夫 拿着相机 拿着相机 |
[28:39] | All right. Just make sure it’s zoomed out all the way. | 那就让它消失 |
[28:41] | – Got ya. I can see you. – Okay, buddy. | -我看到你了 -伙计 |
[28:44] | What you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[28:45] | What the hell is this guy’s problem? | 这家伙什么毛病 |
[28:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:50] | Abracadabra! | 嘛哩嘛哩吽 |
[28:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Andrew, shit! | 安德鲁 靠 |
[28:54] | What the hell did you just do? Matt, stop the car! Stop! Stop! | 你到底干了些什么 停车 停下 停下 |
[28:56] | Are you crazy? Pull down the road. | 你疯了吗 靠边停 |
[28:58] | We gotta go down there right now. | 我们得立刻下去 |
[28:59] | Guys, I’m sorry! | 兄弟们 对不起 |
[29:01] | What did you do? Why did you do that? | 你干了些什么 为什么要那么做 |
[29:03] | I didn’t mean to. I didn’t… | 我不是故意的 我不是… |
[29:05] | Shit! What the hell is wrong with you? Look at this! | 靠 你有病啊 看你干得好事 |
[29:07] | Will you just calm down! The guy’s probably still in there! | 冷静点行吗 那个人很可能还在里面 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 行了吗 |
[29:12] | – Andrew, stop, stop! – But I can… I can help! | -安德鲁 停下 -但是我可以帮忙 |
[29:15] | – I can get him out. – Stop doing things! | -我可以把他弄出来 -别动了 |
[29:17] | Steve! Steve! | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[29:23] | Steve, be careful! | 史蒂夫 小心点 |
[29:26] | Shit! Shit! | 靠 靠 |
[29:28] | Oh, my God, Andrew. Are you kidding me? | 天哪 安德鲁 你开什么玩笑 |
[29:33] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[29:34] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[29:36] | Goddamn it! | 真该死 |
[29:39] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[29:42] | Andrew! Oh… | 安德鲁 |
[29:45] | Shit! | 靠 |
[29:47] | Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit! | 靠 靠 靠 靠 |
[29:51] | Oh, Matt, he’s got him! He’s got him. He’s got… | 麦特 他找到他了 他找到他了 |
[29:54] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[30:02] | I’ll get in back of him. | 我托住他 |
[30:04] | Get him up. | 把他弄上去 |
[30:12] | Hang on. Steve, stay with him. I’m gonna go get some help. | 撑住 史蒂夫 陪着他 我去求救 |
[30:15] | – Are you calling the cops? – Yeah, yeah. | -你在报警吗 -对 没错 |
[30:17] | – Will you stop? I can’t hear them. – Will you hang up the phone? | -别闹行吗 我听不清了 -挂断电话行吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah. It’s just down past, | 对 刚过 |
[30:20] | – uh, White Crescent Bridge. – Matt, he’s fine. | -白月桥 -麦特 他没事 |
[30:21] | – Matt, he’s fine. – Yeah. Yeah. | -麦特 他没事 -对 没错 |
[30:23] | – Fine, Matt! – Stop! Stop! I can’t hear… | -好吧 麦特 -停下别闹 我听不见 |
[30:27] | Hey! Hey! Over here! | 这边 |
[30:30] | …Peeled off the road and went | 翻下路去 |
[30:31] | – straight through the guardrail. – Hey, is that on? | -直接冲过护栏 -喂 机器是开着的吗 |
[30:34] | …This is a game or something? | 这是游戏什么的吗 |
[30:35] | I don’t understand how you guys can be so angry. | 我不懂你们怎么会这么生气 |
[30:37] | You don’t understand how we can be angry? | 你不懂我们怎么这么生气吗 |
[30:38] | Andrew, you… you put somebody in the hospital tonight, okay? | 安德鲁 你今晚把人家弄进医院了 好吗 |
[30:41] | Do you understand that? | 明白吗 |
[30:43] | Andrew, look at me. You put a guy in the hospital! | 安德鲁 看着我 你把一个人弄进医院了 |
[30:46] | How do you feel about that? You hurt somebody! | 你觉得如何 你伤害了别人 |
[30:50] | – Shit. – We need rules, okay? | -靠 -我们要有规则 好吗 |
[30:52] | Rule number 1: No using it on living things. | 第一 不能用在活物身上 |
[30:55] | Rule number 2: You can’t use it when you’re angry. That’s it. | 第二 生气的时候禁止使用 就这样 |
[30:58] | Rule number 3: I don’t think we should be using it in public | 第三 不在公共场合使用能力 |
[31:01] | or telling anybody about it. | 或者把它告诉任何人 |
[31:02] | Look, you can’t just declare rules, okay? | 不能随意宣布规则吧 |
[31:03] | I will declare rules… | 我来宣布规则 |
[31:05] | You’re the one that said that nothing matters. | 是你说的什么都无所谓 |
[31:06] | I will declare rules. | 我来宣布规则 |
[31:07] | If we’re gonna keep going, | 我们想要继续 |
[31:08] | and we’re getting stronger, we need rules. | 想要变强 就得有规则 |
[31:10] | We need rules, right? | 我们得有规则吧 |
[31:13] | Matt’s right. We need rules. | 麦特说得对 我们得有规则 |
[31:29] | Andrew! Answer the goddamn phone! | 安德鲁 接他妈电话 |
[31:34] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[31:35] | Matt, what did he say? | 麦特 他说什么了 |
[31:42] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还生我的气吗 |
[31:44] | – No, I’m not mad. – Well, you seem mad. | -不 我没生气 -看着像生气 |
[31:46] | I’m not mad. I just… | 我没生气 只是… |
[31:48] | I just think that we need | 只是觉得我们目前 |
[31:49] | to be more careful now, you know? We can’t… | 得再小心点 我们不能 |
[31:52] | We have to think a little bit more. | 我们得再多考虑点 |
[31:54] | We can’t just do things. We have to think first, okay? | 不能为所欲为 得三思而行 好吗 |
[32:00] | – I understand. – Okay. | -明白 -好的 |
[32:02] | Why is Steve out in the boonies? | 史蒂夫为什么来郊区 |
[32:05] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[32:06] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[32:08] | His car’s right there. | 他的车在这儿 |
[32:10] | – Yeah. – Steve, where you at? | -是啊 -史蒂夫 你在哪 |
[32:13] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[32:17] | “Look up.” | 抬头 |
[32:18] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 哥们 |
[32:22] | – What is up? – No. No. | -上面有什么 -不 不 |
[32:24] | Wait, guys. Wait, wait, wait. Check me out. Hear me out. | 等等 兄弟们 等等 快看我快看我 |
[32:26] | – You’re flying! – Holy shit! | -你在飞 -天哪 |
[32:28] | – Wait, wait, wait. Hear me out. Hear me out. – No way! No way! | -快看我快看我 -不可能 不可能 |
[32:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:32] | It’s much easier than it looks. | 小菜一碟 |
[32:34] | I swear. It’s much easier than it looks. | 我发誓 比看上去容易多了 |
[32:36] | Oh, my God, dude. | 天哪 哥们 |
[32:38] | Make sure you catch yourself. Don’t try and jump, | 把握好 别试跳 |
[32:39] | – or you’ll just flip yourself. – I got it. I got it. | -不然会摔跟头 -明白了 明白了 |
[32:41] | Come on, Matt. Come on. All right. | 快点 麦特 快点 好吧 |
[32:43] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[32:45] | Oh, man! | 哥们 |
[32:47] | – Eating dirt, man. – Why don’t you get behind me? | -狗吃屎了吧 哥们 -你站到我身后吧 |
[32:49] | – You were in my way. – What do you mean by “in your way”? | -你挡路了 -什么叫挡路了 |
[32:51] | Think Harrier jet. Think Harrier jet. | 想想鹞式喷气战机 就像那样 |
[32:55] | Oh, man. | 哥们 |
[32:58] | – Goddamn it! – Are you okay? | -该死 -你没事吧 |
[33:00] | I’m watching. Just let me concentrate. | 我看着呢 别干扰我 |
[33:01] | – Focus! Focus! Okay! – Hold on. | -专注 专注行吗 -等等 |
[33:05] | Is that your focus face? | 你就是这么专注的吗 |
[33:06] | Oh, my God, dude. | 天哪 哥们 |
[33:09] | Whoo! Bullshit! | 真的假的 |
[33:11] | – I’m up! I’m up! – Are you kidding me? | -我起来了 起来了 -开什么玩笑 |
[33:13] | – Holy crap! – Hold it! Hold it! | -我靠 -撑住 撑住 |
[33:15] | – Oh, my God, dude. I am doing it. – Holy crap, dude. | -天哪 哥们 我起飞了 -我靠 哥们 |
[33:19] | – Yeah! – That’s it, man. You’re doing it. | -太好了 -就是这样 哥们 你起飞了 |
[33:23] | – Okay. Okay. – Andrew, don’t fart. We’ll never find you again. | -很好 -安德鲁 别放屁 能把你嘣飞了 |
[33:26] | Steve, stop me. Stop me, stop me. | 史蒂夫 帮我停下 停住我 停住我 |
[33:28] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[33:30] | You are flying now. You guys look so cute together. | 你们都飞了 看你俩在一起真可爱 |
[33:33] | Whoa! I’m coming up. I’m bringing the camera, okay? | 我要上去 我带着摄影机 好吗 |
[33:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:40] | All right. How do we get down? | 好的 我们怎么下去 |
[33:49] | Andrew! It’s freezing up here! | 安德鲁 这上面冻死人了 |
[33:52] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清你说的话 |
[33:56] | Activate hyperdrive! | 开启超光速推进装置 |
[34:03] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[34:04] | – Catch up! Let’s go! – What? | -快来 我们走 -什么 |
[34:07] | Whoo! This is insane! | 真是疯了 |
[34:14] | – Dude! – All right, Andrew! | -哥们 -安德鲁 |
[34:19] | – Tag, you’re it! – Watch out. | -抓到你了 该你抓我们了 -小心 |
[34:22] | Pump the brakes! Whoa! Aah! | 刹车 |
[34:25] | Hey, Matt! You’re finally good at something! | 麦特 终于有你擅长的事了 |
[34:29] | It’s so easy! Yeah! | 真简单 太棒了 |
[34:41] | Got it! | 接住了 |
[34:43] | Tebow time, baby! | 来玩橄榄球吧 宝贝 |
[34:50] | Oh! Nice hands, Steve! | 好球 史蒂夫 |
[34:51] | Touchdown! Throw it back to Daddy! | 触地得分 快扔回来 |
[34:56] | Oh, dude. Nice catch, man! Yes! | 哥们 接得好 哥们 没错 |
[35:03] | – Steve! Go deep! – Hey, Matt! | -史蒂夫 再下去点 -麦特 |
[35:05] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[35:09] | What is that? | 听见什么 |
[35:10] | Whoa! Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[35:48] | Oh, shit. Almost died, dude. Holy shit. Holy shit. | 靠 差点挂了 哥们 真他妈的 |
[35:51] | Almost died, man! Almost… | 差点就挂了 哥们 就差一点儿 |
[35:53] | Andrew, you saved my life! | 安德鲁 你救了我 |
[35:55] | Oh, my God. You saved my life! | 天哪 你救了我 |
[35:57] | Oh, God, you saved my life! | 天哪 你救了我 |
[35:59] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[36:02] | Okay. Holy shit. | 好吧 真他妈的 |
[36:04] | Is that the camera? You saved me and the camera? | 那是摄影机吗 你连摄影机都救下了 |
[36:07] | Please tell me you got that on tape! You have to… | 你把刚才那幕拍下来了吧 一定要… |
[36:10] | Ah, shit. | 靠 |
[36:13] | – What the hell? – We’re alive! | -怎么回事 -我们还活着 |
[36:15] | What do you mean? The hell happened? | 什么意思 发生什么了 |
[36:16] | You didn’t see what happened? | 你没看见发生什么了吗 |
[36:17] | Oh, shit! Andrew! Andrew! You’re a genius! | 靠 安德鲁 安德鲁 你是个天才 |
[36:21] | We got to see this! Holy… | 你得看看这个 真是… |
[36:23] | All right. Oh. Holy shit. | 好的 真他妈的 |
[36:26] | Wait. Oh, God! We’re on the ground. Yes! | 等等 天哪 我们在地上 没错 |
[36:31] | We have broken history! | 我们创造新历史了 |
[36:32] | I mean, I’m talking about since the caveman times. | 结束了山顶洞人 |
[36:34] | Uh, the Egyptians, the Wright brothers. | 埃及人 莱特兄弟的时代 |
[36:37] | Come here, Matt. Come here. Get in here. Get in. | 过来 麦特 到这来 对着镜头说 |
[36:40] | Say it. “I Can fly.” | 说啊 我能飞 |
[36:41] | – I can fly. – I can fly! | -我能飞 -我能飞 |
[36:43] | – Oh, come on. – Say it with your chest! | -拜托 -气运丹田 |
[36:44] | – I can fly! – Say it, Matt. | -我会飞 -大声说 麦特 |
[36:46] | – Shout it out! – I can fly! | -喊出来 -我会飞 |
[36:48] | I can fly! I can fly! | 我会飞 我会飞 |
[36:50] | I tried to save you, man. Andrew was just quicker. | 我想救你来着 只是安德鲁比我快 |
[36:52] | How does that go again? | 再来一次如何 |
[36:54] | We almost died. | 我们差点就死了 |
[36:56] | Oh, please. Gestures… | 拜托 那姿势… |
[36:58] | How does she not notice though? | 她怎么会没察觉呢 |
[37:00] | Come on. Let’s be serious, guys. | 说真的 哥们儿 |
[37:02] | She definitely noticed that it’s gotten better. | 她当然察觉到比以前更爽 |
[37:05] | You just gotta be, you know… | 只是变得…你懂的 |
[37:07] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[37:07] | You just gotta be subtle. | 变得微妙 |
[37:08] | That is so cool. | 真酷啊 |
[37:12] | Dude. And I haven’t had sex since summer. | 哥们儿 我自从暑假就没做过爱了 |
[37:15] | I haven’t had sex since ever. | 我从来没有做过爱 |
[37:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:19] | That is completely unacceptable. | 这实在让人难以接受 |
[37:22] | How are you guys so cool? How are you guys so cool, man? | 你们怎么忍得住 怎么忍得住 |
[37:25] | Liquid nitrogen. | 液氮冷冻小弟弟 |
[37:47] | Hey, guys? | 哥们儿 |
[37:48] | Guys? You guys up? | 你们还醒着吗 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:55] | Hey, uh… Today was like… | 今天是… |
[38:01] | It was like, I think, the best day of my life. | 我觉得是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[38:06] | Like, I mean… | 我是说 |
[38:10] | I’m thinking about it, and I can’t think of any day… | 回想一下 真的没有任何一天 |
[38:13] | that I liked better than today, you know? | 比今天更好玩 |
[38:18] | I really… I think it was. | 我真的这么觉得 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:31] | Unanimous. | 同感 |
[38:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:35] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[38:40] | Okay, check this out. Say what you want, | 你们觉得 |
[38:42] | but I’m thinking about booking it to Maui for the weekend. | 周末飞到毛伊岛玩 |
[38:44] | – What’s up with that? – Seriously? | -如何 -真的吗 |
[38:45] | Well, we could do it. I mean, I was thinking the same thing, | 可以 我想过类似的 |
[38:48] | except I’ve always wanted to go to Tibet. | 一直想去西藏 |
[38:50] | – Why Tibet? – Tibet? | -为什么去西藏 -西藏 |
[38:52] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:54] | It seems really beautiful, you know, with all the… | 那里应该很美 有很多 |
[38:58] | Will you shut up? Shut… | 闭嘴好不好 闭嘴 |
[39:00] | The monuments and mountains, you know? Mm-hmm. | 历史古迹 崇山峻岭 |
[39:03] | I don’t know. And the monks | 我不太清楚是不是真的 |
[39:05] | have achieved such a high level of enlightenment… | 喇嘛修行很高 |
[39:08] | that they can, like, float and shit, you know? | 他们能悬浮之类的 |
[39:11] | So we would fit right in. | 我们可以融入他们 |
[39:12] | We could really mess with their heads as well. | 也可以耍耍他们 |
[39:16] | Yeah, but, like, seriously, I think we should go. | 不过说真的 我们应该去 |
[39:20] | It would be really cool. Peaceful. | 那里可以让人内心平静 |
[39:25] | No, I think it’s a really good idea. I actually would like to go. | 这是个很好的主意 我真想去 |
[39:28] | I’m down. You down, Steve? | 我赞成 你呢 史蒂夫 |
[39:31] | What… I… I don’t know, man. | 我…不大确定 |
[39:33] | There’s no bikinis in Tibet. | 西藏没有比基尼美女 |
[39:34] | So I don’t know if I’m down with that. | 所以我在犹豫 |
[39:36] | It was brilliant. Oh, it was so amazing. | 太棒了 太好玩了 |
[39:38] | She might have lost her job. | 她也许已经丢了工作 |
[39:40] | Oh, shit, dude. I got my mom’s birthday. I gotta go. | 糟了 今天是老妈的生日 我得走了 |
[39:43] | It’s Aunt Deb’s birthday today? | 今天小黛阿姨的生日吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah. I gotta go. I gotta go. | 嗯 我得走了 |
[39:47] | – Tell her I said hi. – Later, Matt. | -代我问候她 -回见 麦特 |
[39:49] | All right, what do you want to do now? Where do you want to go? | 现在咱俩干什么去呢 |
[39:52] | I don’t know. I mean, I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[39:54] | Oh, do you want to go into the city? | 你想去城里吗 |
[39:56] | Nah, it’s rush hour, bro. It’s gonna be so much traffic. | 现在是上下班时间 交通拥堵 |
[39:59] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[40:00] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. Duh! Let’s go. | 你说的对啊 我们走 |
[40:08] | Oh, hey. Sorry, I just… | 打扰了 我… |
[40:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:12] | Do you mind if I film you? | 介意我拍拍你吗 |
[40:14] | Uh, a little bit. I don’t really like being on camera actually. | 有点 我不大喜欢被拍 |
[40:18] | Well, maybe it’s, like, exposure therapy. | 这是暴露疗法 治疗被拍恐惧症 |
[40:21] | Yeah. No, I just came by to give you something actually. | 我只是来给你一个东西 |
[40:25] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[40:28] | What? | 什么东西 |
[40:29] | I was watching your, um… | 我看了你的 |
[40:32] | your… your… you know, your blog? | 你的…博客 |
[40:35] | There’s a drought in the Central African Republic, right? | 中非共和国遭遇了旱灾 是吧 |
[40:38] | Yeah. So I saw that and I | 我看了 |
[40:39] | thought it seems pretty cool, and it’s cheap too, | 觉得你写的不错 而且也不贵 |
[40:41] | so I thought why not? | 所以我想何不捐点钱呢 |
[40:44] | – Totally. – Yeah. | -那可不 -是啊 |
[40:45] | Yeah, I can tell that you’re really global and big picture, | 看得出你对全球大事 |
[40:49] | concerned about that kind of stuff. | 还挺关心的 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:54] | You know, Matt, you can just mail this yourself. | 麦特 你可以自己去寄 |
[40:57] | I’m not your mom. | 我又不是你妈 |
[40:59] | Okay. I mean, I just… | 好吧 我是说 |
[41:01] | What is this? Is this, like, the new you? | 什么 是不是想说你已经变了 |
[41:04] | You got too smart to have fun in eighth grade. So now what? | 你八年级不是高高在上吗 现在怎么了 |
[41:07] | No. | 不是 |
[41:08] | Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey. | 凯茜 凯茜 |
[41:10] | Listen, listen. Can I just talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[41:13] | – Can I just tell you something? – Mm-hmm. | -我想说 -说吧 |
[41:15] | I just… I… I… | 我… |
[41:18] | I just want you to know I’m not, you know, who I was… now. | 我已经不是之前的我了 |
[41:21] | You know, I’m cool. I’m just… | 我现在很好 我… |
[41:24] | You’re cool? | 你很好? |
[41:25] | High school popularity | 高中生哗众取宠这种事 |
[41:26] | just seemed like this weird backward contest, | 就像古怪的竞赛 |
[41:29] | and I thought since I knew that, I could just… | 当时我以为看透了这一点就能 |
[41:31] | That made you better than everybody else. | 就等于你比别人优越 |
[41:33] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[41:34] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[41:35] | I would separate myself from that. | 我尽量独善其身 |
[41:36] | – I get it. – You get it? | -我懂了 -你懂了吗 |
[41:38] | Mm-hmm. | 懂了 |
[41:39] | I know it sounds weird. I just wanted you to know that. | 我知道这听起来古怪 我只想让你知道 |
[41:42] | To know that you’re cool. | 知道你很酷 |
[41:44] | Wow, I really screwed this up. | 真的搞砸了 |
[41:48] | Not as much as you might think. | 没你想得那么糟 |
[41:50] | – Really? – Good-bye. | -真的吗 -再见 |
[41:51] | – Casey… – I gotta go. Bye. | -凯茜 -就这样吧 拜 |
[41:54] | Come on. | 见鬼 |
[41:57] | Dude! When did you start doing this? Like, since when? | 哥们儿 你什么时候开始研究这的 |
[42:01] | What, with the camera? | 什么 摄影吗 |
[42:02] | Yes, with the camera. | 摄影 |
[42:04] | I don’t know. It’s been a little while, I guess. | 我不记得了 好长时间了吧 |
[42:05] | See… Oh. I can’t do that. | 我摆不平录像机 |
[42:07] | I can’t do stuff that requires finesse. | 我摆不平这种精密仪器 |
[42:10] | I tried to type my name out yesterday, | 我昨天想输自己的名字 |
[42:11] | and I cracked my keyboard in half. | 结果把键盘弄坏了 |
[42:13] | No, dude. It’s really easy. | 不是 哥们儿 这很简单 |
[42:14] | You just… You think that you’re holding it. | 你只需想 你拿着它 |
[42:17] | – See, that’s what I’m talking about right there. – What? | -你看 这就是我想说的 -什么 |
[42:21] | You’re always thinking up new shit that we can do, man. | 你总能想出新花样 |
[42:25] | – This is insane. – You know… I mean… | -太厉害了 -我… |
[42:28] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[42:29] | Yeah. Yes. I guess that I am. | 我的确这样 |
[42:38] | Mom’s, like, never home any more. | 我妈好像再也不回来了 |
[42:42] | I mean, you saw how my dad is. He’s just… quiet. | 你看到我爸爸的样子了 他就是一直安静地 |
[42:47] | Sits around. | 闲坐着 |
[42:48] | And it’s pointless to talk to | 跟他说这没有意义 |
[42:50] | him about it ’cause he’s got… nothing to say. | 因为他无话可说 |
[42:54] | See, it’s different, ’cause you’ve always had friends, | 不一样 因为你人缘好 |
[42:56] | and people want to talk to you and be around you. | 大家都喜欢和你在一起玩 |
[42:59] | I never had any of that. | 我几乎没有朋友 |
[43:01] | I mean, before this, I barely even hung out with Matt, | 之前我都很少和麦特一块玩 |
[43:04] | and he’s my cousin. | 他还是我表兄 |
[43:06] | We were close when we were little, but… | 我们小时候很亲密 但 |
[43:10] | I don’t know. In high school, everything changed. | 到了高中 一切都变了 |
[43:12] | Ever been to the Space Needle? | 去过太空针塔吗[西雅图著名建筑] |
[43:15] | Yep. When I was, like, five. | 去过 好像5岁时去的 |
[43:19] | It’s for tourists. | 那是给游客看的 |
[43:22] | Well, I don’t know. I mean, I went, um… | 我不知道 |
[43:26] | I think I was, like, seven… | 我好像7岁时去的 |
[43:28] | with my dad one time and… | 和我爸一起 |
[43:33] | I don’t know. It was actually a really good day. | 那天过得很美好 |
[43:36] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[43:39] | Yeah. Actually, I do. | 记得很清楚 |
[43:43] | You know, I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我一直想问你 |
[43:46] | Winter break is coming up. | 寒假要到了 |
[43:48] | You should do the talent show with me. | 你应该和我一块去参加达人秀 |
[43:52] | No way. | 不去 |
[43:53] | Why not? It’d be good for you to get out there, you know. | 为什么不去 这对你很有帮助 |
[43:55] | Meet some people, meet some girls. | 认识一些朋友 结识一些女孩 |
[43:57] | Dude, I’m not… it’s just not… | 哥们儿 我不… |
[44:00] | – What? – Look, I’m just really shy, okay? | -什么 -我真的很内向害羞 |
[44:02] | And I don’t… I don’t even have any talents, so… | 我也没有啥才艺 |
[44:07] | What are you talking about, you don’t have… You have talent. | 乱说 你怎么没有才艺 你有 |
[44:12] | You’ve got talent. | 你已经拥有了 |
[44:15] | Oh, dude, no way. | 哥们儿 不行 |
[44:17] | You look handsome. | 真帅 |
[44:20] | Thanks, yes. | 谢谢 |
[44:22] | Steve… let me borrow some of his clothes | 史蒂夫借给我的衣服 |
[44:25] | to make me look cool or whatever. | 让我打扮帅一些 |
[44:29] | I’m glad you’re spending so much time with your friends. | 我很高兴你常跟朋友们相处 |
[44:33] | Yeah. Yeah, me too. | 我喜欢和他们在一起 |
[44:47] | – Hey. – What? | -小子 -什么事 |
[44:52] | How are you getting to school? | 你怎么去学校 |
[44:56] | – I don’t know what you mean. – Don’t bullshit me, you idiot. | -什么意思 -别骗我 我都知道 |
[44:59] | Matt doesn’t come. He doesn’t drive up. | 麦特没来接你 |
[45:03] | You leave the house. Who the hell’s giving you rides to school? | 你离开家 谁载你去学校 |
[45:07] | – M… Matt. – All right. You know what? | -麦…麦特 -别装了 |
[45:11] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[45:15] | You’re up to something, and you can’t hide it. | 你们在策划什么 隐瞒不了我 |
[45:19] | You think you can just slink, hmm? | 你觉得溜走就完事了吗 |
[45:21] | Sneak in, sneak around my house, smiling? | 整天笑眯眯的在我屋檐下摸进摸出 |
[45:27] | I’m onto your shit. | 我盯上你了 |
[45:29] | How do you even work this stupid thing? | 这东西怎么操作 |
[45:34] | Ah! And we’re in business. | 开始了 |
[46:03] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你在干嘛 |
[46:06] | I’m filming for the talent show. | 在录达人秀 |
[46:10] | Matt Garetty is filming for the talent show. | 麦特·盖瑞特在录达人秀 |
[46:13] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[46:17] | What is this, some kind of newfound school spirit? | 这是新流行的校园精神吗 |
[46:20] | How do you like it, huh? Being on camera? | 拍拍你怎么样 |
[46:22] | – I actually don’t mind being on camera. – Oh. Here we go. | -可以啊 -开始 |
[46:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, now coming to the stage… | 女士们先生们 下面将要上场的是 |
[46:26] | What? No philosophical comeback for me? | 怎么不用一套哲学理论来反驳我 |
[46:28] | Steve Montgomery. | 史蒂夫·蒙哥马利 |
[46:30] | You’re probably gonna want to get this on camera. | 你该把这个录下来 |
[46:38] | All my underclassmen, come on. | 学弟学妹们 喊起来 |
[46:39] | Make some noise. That’s not loud enough. | 大声点 不够响 |
[46:42] | How about my upperclassmen? Come on. Make some noise! | 学弟学妹们 喊起来呀 |
[46:45] | Yeah, Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[46:46] | Let me hear it from my seniors, class of 2012! | 学长学姐在哪里 2012级同学呢 |
[46:51] | Yeah. Shh. | 安静 安静 |
[46:54] | Now I want you guys to give it up | 下面我们有请 |
[46:56] | for the young and very talented Mr. Andrew Detmer. | 年轻又才华横溢的安德鲁·戴特莫先生 |
[47:02] | – And you’re on. – Come on, y’all. | -开始了 -大家欢迎啊 |
[47:04] | – What are you guys doing? – Let’s go, let’s go! | -你们在搞什么 -加油 加油 |
[47:06] | Are you playing a prank on your cousin? | 在捉弄你表弟吗 |
[47:10] | That’s mean, Matt. | 这样不好 麦特 |
[47:12] | Just watch. | 看就是了 |
[47:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:22] | – Good luck! – What’s he doing? | -好运 -他在干嘛 |
[47:24] | Show us some talent! | 露两手 |
[47:28] | Nice, Matt. | 够了 麦特 |
[47:37] | Fifty-two Pick up! Pick ’em up! | 全都捡起来 |
[47:40] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[47:52] | Go, Andrew! | 安德鲁 加油 |
[47:54] | What? What? | 不可思议 |
[48:03] | – Are they gonna walk on that? – What do you think? | -他们要走钢丝吗 -你觉得呢 |
[48:14] | Whoa. He’s got it. He’s got it. He’s got it. | 他行的 他会成功的 |
[48:20] | Yeah, you got it. | 成功了 |
[48:22] | Holy crap! | 神了 |
[48:25] | Yeah! Cakewalk! | 步态舞啊 |
[48:31] | Oh, my God. Andrew is so amazing. | 天哪 太不可思议了 |
[48:46] | – Seriously, how are they doing this? – I don’t know. | -这怎么弄的 -我不知道 |
[48:50] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[48:56] | That was amazing! | 太不可思议了 |
[49:03] | Oh, my God. I can see your head is, | 天哪 我看到你的头 |
[49:06] | – Like, exploding right now. – What? | -像要爆炸一样 -什么 |
[49:09] | This is the beginning of your downfall. | 你的巅峰到此为止了 |
[49:10] | Hubris. Right there. | 因为骄傲 |
[49:13] | – What’s hubris? – Ha, ha, ha. | -哪骄傲了 -不告诉你 |
[49:15] | No, what does hubris mean, Matt? | 哪骄傲了 麦特 |
[49:17] | Are you Seriously? | 你真想知道吗 |
[49:19] | – What does seriously mean? – What? I’m…. | -知道什么啊 -什么 我… |
[49:21] | – Get in there. – Don’t push me, dude. I’m going. | -进去 -别推 我走着呢 |
[49:24] | Your fans await. You’re the man of the hour. | 粉丝在等你 今天你是焦点 |
[49:26] | – Look at this house! – Oh, sick! | -看这个大厅 -太棒了 |
[49:28] | – Dude, this place looks huge. – I know. | -这地方真大 -是啊 |
[49:31] | – It’s enormous. – Dude. | -太大了 -哥们儿 |
[49:32] | Matt! Andrew! | 麦特 安德鲁 |
[49:33] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Steve! Oh, my God! | 天哪 史蒂夫 |
[49:35] | Everybody’s freaking out. Come on, | 大家都疯了 快 |
[49:36] | Man. Everybody’s been waiting for you. | 大家都在等你 |
[49:39] | V.I.P. Coming through. Coming through! | 重要人物到了 让一让 |
[49:41] | Andrew Copperfield coming through! | 大魔术师安德鲁到啦 |
[49:43] | Make way, make way. | 让让 让让 |
[49:46] | – Matt, come this way. – Drew, over here. | -麦特 这边 -德鲁 这里 |
[49:50] | Andrew Detmer’s in the house! | 安德鲁·戴特莫在这里 |
[49:56] | – How are you feeling? – I’m… I’m… I’m doing good. | -感觉怎样 -很好 |
[50:00] | Yeah? Are you sure? Are you sure? | 你确信吗 确信吗 |
[50:03] | Hello. Andrew. | 你好 安德鲁 |
[50:04] | – Magic is so hot. – Oh, wow. Thanks. | -魔术太刺激了 -谢谢 |
[50:06] | So, do you not remember me at all? | 还记得我吗 |
[50:11] | – Um… Monica, right? Monica. – Yes! | -莫妮卡 对吧 莫妮卡 -是的 |
[50:13] | …Setting the camera down. I’m setting the camera down. | 我放好摄像机 |
[50:17] | Oh. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[50:19] | Have you ever played that, over there? | 玩过那边的游戏吗 |
[50:21] | Uh, no. I have never played that, over there. | 没 从没玩过 |
[50:24] | – No? – Never. | -没玩过吗 -没有 |
[50:26] | I bet you’re good at it. | 我打赌你会玩的很棒 |
[50:28] | – What, you just throw the ball into the cups? – Yep. Yep. | -把球扔到杯子里去吗 -是的 |
[50:30] | I actually could be good at that right now. | 我的确可以 |
[50:33] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[50:35] | Maybe. | 可能行 |
[50:35] | Let’s find out. | 去试试 |
[50:36] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[50:37] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[50:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:39] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[50:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:40] | Okay, I’m coming. I’m coming. | 好吧 我去 |
[50:41] | There you are. | 在这啊 |
[51:08] | Hey, where is Andrew anyway? | 安德鲁去哪了 |
[51:10] | Oh. Andrew’s upstairs with the girl with the pink hair. | 他和红头发女孩在楼上 |
[51:16] | What, like, they went together? | 什么 他俩一起上去的吗 |
[51:18] | That’s my boy. Of course they went together. | 好小子 当然是他俩一起上去的 |
[51:20] | What are you talking ’bout? | 这还有什么疑问 |
[51:21] | Hey, Andrew. I hope you’re seeing this. | 安德鲁希望你能看看这段 |
[51:23] | Congratulations, sir. | 祝贺您啊 |
[51:25] | I just wanted you to know, dude… | 你知道吗 哥们儿 |
[51:27] | I was really worried about you before all this, you know? | 之前我一直担心你 |
[51:31] | But, dude, things are gonna get so much better for you now. | 你小子今时不同往日了 |
[51:35] | I really, really feel that. | 我真的真的这样认为 |
[51:37] | And I want you to know I love you, you know? | 我想说 我爱你 |
[51:40] | I love you, man. It’s you and me. | 我爱你 你和我 |
[51:43] | It’s Detmer and Garetty, extended family for life. | 德特默和加瑞特是一家人 |
[51:48] | – Oh, sorry. Sorry. – No, man. Excuse yourself. | -对不起 对不起 -没事儿 |
[51:54] | Oh, man. When did I become the one who’s out here filming myself? | 我什么时候成了爱自拍的人了 |
[51:58] | Hey, Matt. | 麦特 |
[52:00] | Oh, hey. Hey, Casey. | 你好 凯茜 |
[52:03] | So what are you filming? | 你在拍什么 |
[52:05] | Uh, it’s just a thing. | 随便拍拍而已 |
[52:07] | It’s not like eye of the storm or anything. | 不是什么重要新闻 |
[52:10] | Hey, I wanted to… I wanted to tell you… | 我想…我想说 |
[52:13] | I’ve really been… it’s been making me think a lot. | 我想了很多 |
[52:15] | I’ve been kind of thinking about it in my… | 想了很多生活中 |
[52:18] | No, I have. Like, in my life. | 我生活中 |
[52:20] | I’ve been thinking, if I applied myself, what I could do. | 如果我做些力所能及的事 |
[52:22] | I could really… I could change the world. | 我真的能改变世界 |
[52:25] | I mean, it’s really been… | 我是说 |
[52:26] | You’re drunk. | 你喝多了 |
[52:27] | What? | 什么 |
[52:29] | Hey, Casey? | 凯茜 |
[52:32] | I’ve basically been stalking you since, like, sophomore year. | 我从二年级起就追踪你 |
[52:36] | Sorry, use of the word stalking? I shouldn’t have said… | 抱歉 用错词了 不该说追踪 |
[52:39] | You want to get out of here? | 想出去走走吗 |
[52:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -真的吗 |
[52:43] | Yes. Yes, definitely. | 当然 |
[52:44] | Uh, I… I have to drop off the camera first though. | 我得先把摄影机放回去 |
[52:51] | Okay, you guys are getting ready to witness history, all right? | 各位 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[52:54] | I’m like a proud dad right now | 我现在就像个骄傲的父亲 |
[52:56] | because behind these doors, | 因为这扇门后面 |
[52:57] | Andrew Detmer becomes a man. | 安德鲁·戴特莫将成为真正的男人 |
[53:02] | He’s a little boy behind there. He’s scared. | 他还是个恐慌的小男孩 |
[53:04] | He’s like a butterfly, getting ready to emerge… | 像只蝴蝶 将要破茧而出 |
[53:06] | – Oh, God! – From a cocoon or some shit like that. | -天哪 -别管破什么 总之要成为男人了 |
[53:08] | Disgusting weirdo! | 怪物 恶心 |
[53:10] | – Wait. What happened? – Ha-ha. Okay… | -等等 怎么了 -没事 没事 |
[53:12] | – Is that… – Out of my way now! | -到底… -让开 |
[53:14] | – Oh, man. – Monica, what happened? | -真是的 -莫妮卡 怎么了 |
[53:17] | Drew! Drew! It’s okay, man. Don’t worry about it. | 德鲁 德鲁 没事 别害怕 |
[53:20] | Look, it happens to the best of us, okay? Dude! | 哥们儿 高手也会发生这事的 |
[53:22] | You had a little too much to drink… | 你喝的有点多了 |
[53:23] | You… Oh. Oh. Whoa, buddy. | 你…噢 哥们儿 |
[53:26] | – The hell’s going on, dude? – Why are you laughing? | -发生什么了 -你笑什么 |
[53:28] | Aw, man. All over my jacket. | 都弄我衣服上了 |
[53:30] | – Stop. Stop laughing. – What are you talking about? | -停 不许笑 -你在说什么呀 |
[53:32] | – It’s cool, man. – No, it’s not cool, Steve. Stop. | -酷 -一点都不酷 史蒂夫 停 |
[53:35] | Stop what? It’s cool, man. | 停什么 真的酷 |
[53:38] | – Will you just get out of here? Get out! – Drew, Drew! | -出去好吗 出去 -德鲁 |
[53:40] | What’s your problem? You think this is funny? | 你有毛病啊 很好笑吗 |
[53:41] | No, I’m not laughing… | 没有 我没笑 |
[53:42] | Get out! | 出去 |
[54:17] | Dad! | 爸 |
[54:19] | Andrew! Please! I need my medicine. | 安德鲁 快给我 我的药 |
[54:24] | Mom’s in pain, all right? She needs her pills! Where are you? | 妈妈很痛苦 她的药呢 你在哪 |
[54:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[54:39] | Dad! | 爸 |
[54:40] | Hoarding a $500 camera | 你妈快死了 |
[54:42] | while your mom dies in there? | 你还竟然藏着个500块钱的摄影机 |
[54:44] | I mean, how selfish can you be! | 你有多自私 |
[54:50] | I went through your camera. | 我看了里面的内容 |
[54:54] | What did you see? | 看到什么了 |
[54:57] | Just you being a loser. | 看到你是个废物 |
[55:01] | You think that those people are your friends? | 你觉得那些人是你朋友吗 |
[55:04] | Huh? They’re not. | 不是 |
[55:06] | You’re an embarrassment. | 你就是他们的笑柄 |
[55:09] | You’re running around this town, spending my money. | 你到处跑来跑去 花着我的钱 |
[55:12] | Look at me when I’m talking to you! | 我跟你说话时要看着我 |
[55:13] | I didn’t spend any of your money, Richard. | 我没花你一分钱 理查德 |
[55:16] | ‘Cause I don’t have a dime to spend. | 因为我一分钱也没有用 |
[55:19] | Every last cent… Look at me! | 每一分钱 看着我 |
[55:21] | – Every last cent goes to school for you… – School? | -都给你上学了 -上学? |
[55:24] | And medication for your mother. | 都给你妈治病了 |
[55:25] | I go to a public school! | 我上的是公立学校 |
[55:26] | I can’t even pay for a goddamn… | 我连个该死的… |
[55:27] | You don’t pay for a public school, you idiot! | 公立学校不花钱 你个白痴 |
[55:31] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[55:33] | Did you call me an idiot, you shit? | 叫我白痴 你这混小子 |
[55:34] | Did you call me an idiot? Huh? | 你叫我白痴 |
[55:38] | You piece of shit! | 混蛋 |
[55:39] | Get up. I said get up! | 起来 我叫你起来 |
[55:43] | Get up! | 起来 |
[55:47] | – I could crush you, you know that? – Stop it! | -我能把你捏碎 信不信 -住手 |
[55:49] | Crush you! Get… | 捏死你 |
[56:19] | Smile, Matt. | 麦特 笑一个 |
[56:21] | Oh, my God, Matt. | 天哪 麦特 |
[56:23] | Can we not do the camera thing right now, please? | 先别拍好不好 |
[56:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[56:28] | Uh… It just started out of nowhere. | 不知不觉会流鼻血 |
[56:31] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[56:34] | My head hurts really bad. | 头痛得厉害 |
[56:37] | That’s probably Steve calling your cell again. | 或许又是史蒂夫打来的 |
[56:39] | I’ll call him back later. | 我稍后打给他 |
[56:41] | I think it’s time to turn the lens. | 该我来拍你了 |
[56:43] | – Matt! Matt! Come on! – Oh, wow. I did not expect this. | -麦特 别这样 -哇 意外之喜啊 |
[56:46] | – Give me my… – Whoa! | -给我…-好看 |
[56:55] | Hey! Hey, asshole! | 混球 这里 |
[56:58] | What are you doing up here? | 你在那儿干嘛呢 |
[56:59] | Just leave me alone, Steve! | 别来烦我 史蒂夫 |
[57:01] | You can’t be up here, dude. This isn’t safe. | 你不能呆在那儿 很危险 |
[57:03] | I don’t want to talk to anyone. | 我不想和任何人讲话 |
[57:05] | Bro! What are you doing up here? | 哥们 你到底是怎么了 |
[57:07] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[57:10] | How did you find me? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[57:12] | I don’t know, man. My nose was bleeding. | 不知道啊 我流鼻血了 |
[57:15] | I heard your voice or something like… | 就听到你的声音 就像… |
[57:17] | What the hell happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[57:18] | Nothing, man. Just leave me alone. | 没事 哥们 离我远点 |
[57:20] | No, dude, that’s not nothing. That… Your dad! | 不 哥们 一定有事 是你爸 |
[57:23] | Your dad beat the shit out of you. | 是你爸把你打成这样的 |
[57:24] | He can’t do that to you now. | 可你已经不是小孩子了 |
[57:26] | Will you stop acting like you give a shit? | 别说得自己像个大侠一般 |
[57:28] | Dude. Why are you talking to me like this? | 哥们 你这是什么态度 |
[57:31] | I’m your best friend. | 我是你最好的朋友啊 |
[57:32] | I don’t have any friends! | 我从来就没有朋友 |
[57:34] | You were never my friend before any of this. | 奇遇之前我从来就不认识你 |
[57:36] | I hang out with you and Matt, like, every day! | 我们几乎每天都在一起 |
[57:38] | We’re supposed to fly around the world together. | 我们说好要结伴飞行 环游世界的 |
[57:41] | Don’t you… Do you remember that? | 难道你…不记得了吗 |
[57:43] | – You think I’m… – Stop! Just stop talking to me! | -你以为我在…-闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[57:45] | Why won’t you just leave me alone? | 你就不能离我远点 |
[57:47] | Steve, I’m telling you, get away from me! | 史蒂夫 听好了 给我滚远点 |
[57:50] | Get away from me now! Please! | 给我滚远点 求你 |
[58:28] | …who, by the power of God, are safeguarded in faith. | …神的力量会保佑信徒们福寿安康 |
[58:32] | Even though you do not see him now, | 虽然如今天人永隔 |
[58:34] | you rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy… | 话语的苍白无力与昔日的荣光 |
[58:39] | as you attain the goal of your faith… | 一如你到达了信念的顶峰 |
[58:41] | the salvation of your soul. | 灵魂的救赎 |
[58:45] | What are you doing? You filming graves? | 你在干嘛 拍坟堆儿吗 |
[58:49] | – I don’t get it. – What do you care? | -搞不懂 -关你什么事 |
[58:51] | You haven’t been returning my calls. | 你没回我的电话 |
[58:52] | Why aren’t you returning my calls? | 你为什么不回电话 |
[58:54] | – I’ve been busy. – No, you haven’t. | -我很忙 -不 你不忙 |
[58:56] | Why aren’t you returning my calls? | 为什么不回我电话 |
[58:58] | I just don’t feel like talking. | 我不想说话 |
[58:59] | – Turn off the camera. – No. | -把摄像机关掉 -不 |
[59:01] | Andrew. Andrew, turn off the camera. | 安德鲁 安德鲁 把机子关掉 |
[59:05] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[59:06] | How did he get struck by lightning… | 他在被闪电击中时 |
[59:07] | during a storm with no recorded lightning strikes? | 你的摄像机怎么会没拍到闪电 |
[59:11] | How? | 说啊 |
[59:12] | And they found Steve out in the middle of a field. | 而且他们是在旷野中找到他的 |
[59:14] | Why would Steve go out in the | 为什么史蒂夫 |
[59:15] | middle of a field during a lightning storm, Andrew? | 要顶着暴风雨到野外去 安德鲁 |
[59:17] | – I don’t know. – Why? What? | -不知道 -为什么 什么 |
[59:18] | I don’t know what happened, Matt! | 我不知道怎么回事 麦特 |
[59:20] | I don’t believe you, okay? I don’t believe you. | 我才不信 好吗 鬼才相信你 |
[59:22] | I want you to turn off the camera and talk to me. | 我要你关掉机子跟我谈谈 |
[59:24] | – Why? – ‘Cause I want to have a conversation with you. | -为什么 -因为我想认真跟你谈谈 |
[59:26] | Don’t tell me what to do, Matt. | 别对我指手划脚 麦特 |
[59:27] | You can’t tell me what to do! Don’t ever tell… | 你无权命令我 别跟我讲… |
[59:29] | – Give me… Shut it off! – Get off of me! | -给我…关掉 -滚开 |
[59:35] | Andrew… Are you joking right now? | 安德鲁…你在开玩笑吗 |
[59:37] | Is this a joke to you? I… | 这对你来说就是个玩笑吗 我… |
[59:46] | What did you do, Andrew? | 你都做了什么 安德鲁 |
[59:48] | What did you do? | 你做了什么事 |
[59:51] | Who am I supposed to tell about this? | 这种事我该对谁讲 |
[59:52] | Who do I talk to? Who do I talk to about this? | 我对谁讲 这种事我对谁讲 |
[59:55] | Why won’t you just tell me what happened, Andrew? | 你为什么就不告诉我发生了什么呢 安德鲁 |
[1:00:11] | Please believe me, Steve. | 求你相信我 史蒂夫 |
[1:00:15] | Please, it’s just I… | 求求你 我只是… |
[1:00:17] | I don’t know what I did. I… | 我不知道干了什么 我… |
[1:00:19] | I lost control, and… | 我失去了理智 而且… |
[1:00:22] | and I’m so sorry. | 我现在追悔莫及 |
[1:00:25] | This thing is just becoming a part of me now, | 如今我已经欲罢不能 |
[1:00:29] | and I don’t… | 我也不… |
[1:00:32] | I miss you, Steve. | 想念你 史蒂夫 |
[1:01:25] | …all the drills. Good. We’re all pretty good, right? | …所有训练 不错 都很棒 |
[1:01:27] | Get ready. Go! | 准备 开始 |
[1:01:29] | You guys! Do not hesitate. | 姑娘们 别停下 |
[1:01:34] | Did you hear the words? | 听说了吗 |
[1:01:41] | He was like… | 他就像… |
[1:01:45] | Oh! Oh, Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[1:01:48] | Dry off! | 吹干它 |
[1:01:50] | Totally. | 没错 |
[1:01:55] | Hey, Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[1:02:03] | Okay, so, see this one here? | 看见这个了吗 |
[1:02:06] | This one I got really clean | 这颗我拔得干净利落 |
[1:02:08] | ’cause I did this little, like, | 因为使了一点小技巧 |
[1:02:09] | lasso thing around the root, you know? | 就像用绳套从根部拔出来的一样 |
[1:02:13] | But then these two… | 但是这两颗… |
[1:02:15] | these, I did not get as good. | 都拔得不好 |
[1:02:18] | See how they’re broken? | 怎么会断了呢 |
[1:02:20] | I think it’s because I got them from the middle, | 我想是力用在了牙的中部上 |
[1:02:22] | you know, instead of the root. | 而不是从牙根上发力 |
[1:02:27] | Oh. Sloppy. | 真脏 |
[1:02:29] | I’ve been doing a lot of reading, | 我读了很多书 |
[1:02:31] | you know, like, online about, like… | 你知道 像网上的 像… |
[1:02:32] | just like evolution and, like… and natural selection… | 革命之类的 像…自然选择之类 |
[1:02:35] | and how, like, there’s this thing, right? | 不管怎样 有那么一种东西 是吧 |
[1:02:38] | It is called the apex predator, right? | 叫做生物之王 |
[1:02:40] | And basically what this is | 基本上说就是 |
[1:02:42] | is the strongest animal in the ecosystem, right? | 它是生态系统里的最强者 |
[1:02:45] | And as human beings, | 作为人类 |
[1:02:48] | we are… we’re considered the apex predator, | 我们…把自己看成是万物之灵 |
[1:02:50] | but only because, like, smaller | 但是就像 |
[1:02:51] | animals can’t feed on us… | 弱小的动物动不了我们 |
[1:02:53] | because of weapons and stuff, right? | 因为我们有武器之类的东西 是吧 |
[1:02:55] | The lion does not feel guilty | 狮子不会因为杀死了羚羊 |
[1:02:57] | when it kills a gazelle. Right? | 而有负罪感 对吧 |
[1:03:00] | You do not feel guilty when you squash a fly. | 当你拍死只苍蝇你也不会有负罪感 |
[1:03:05] | And I think that means something. | 这种想法很有道理 |
[1:03:08] | I just think that really means something. | 真的很有道理 |
[1:03:21] | This one I got really clean | 这颗我拔得干净利落 |
[1:03:23] | ’cause I did this little, like, | 因为使了一点小技巧 就像 |
[1:03:24] | lasso thing. | 绳套之类 |
[1:03:30] | Andrew, what happened at school? Huh? | 安德鲁 你在学校干什么了 |
[1:03:34] | I need to go and pick up my mom’s medication! | 我要去给我妈拿药了 |
[1:03:36] | Oh, yeah? You’re gonna break the rules again? | 是吗 又要去破坏校规吧 |
[1:03:38] | We’re too strong for that now, Andrew! | 我们做那种事太容易了 安德鲁 |
[1:03:40] | If you did that, you know | 如果你做了 你知道 |
[1:03:41] | – what I’d have to do! – You’d have to what? | -我必须做点什么了 -你要做什么 |
[1:03:42] | You have to start thinking. | 你必须学会思考 |
[1:03:43] | What would you have to do, Matt? | 你要做什么 麦特 |
[1:03:44] | There are consequences to what you do! | 你的行为种下了恶果 |
[1:03:46] | You could not do anything to me | 你打不过我的 |
[1:03:47] | – because I am stronger than you. – Stop that bullshit! | -因为我的超能比你强 -少扯淡了 |
[1:03:49] | I know what you did. I’m not gonna let you do it again! | 我知道你做了什么 我不会在让你得逞 |
[1:03:51] | I am not going to break your stupid rules! | 我不会再破坏你那可笑的规矩 |
[1:03:52] | Okay? So just screw off and stay out of my life! | 清楚吗 所以以后给我滚远点 |
[1:04:29] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[1:04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:39] | – Karen Detmer. – Just one moment. | -卡伦·德特默 -稍等 |
[1:04:43] | We’re gonna need a next-day delivery. | 我们有次日送货上门服务 |
[1:04:46] | Co-pay on that is $750.83. | 固定费用750.83美元 |
[1:04:50] | Well, I don’t have all that. | 我的钱不够 |
[1:04:51] | Son, I told your dad, and I’ll tell you. | 小伙子 我跟你爸说过了 我再说一遍 |
[1:04:53] | You can pay up front, | 你可以先付整数 |
[1:04:54] | and we can order next-day delivery. | 剩下的明天付好了 |
[1:04:56] | – Other than that, I can’t help you. – Prick. | -还不行的话 我也帮不了你 -杂种 |
[1:04:58] | I don’t give a shit. Do whatever you want. | 我不管了 你们看着办吧 |
[1:05:36] | Ziggy played guitar | 齐格弹起了吉他 |
[1:05:39] | Jamming good with Weird and Gilly | 手势怪异而富有激情 |
[1:05:42] | And the Spiders from Mars | 火星来的蜘蛛 |
[1:05:45] | He played it left hand | 他左手弹着吉他 |
[1:05:48] | But made it too far | 但过度痴迷 |
[1:05:52] | Became the special man | 成了异类 |
[1:05:55] | Then he could leave ém to hang | 对它们视而不见 |
[1:05:59] | They came on so loaded man | 它们爬到了他身上 |
[1:06:02] | Well-hung and snow-white tan | 雪白的蜘蛛一动不动 |
[1:06:07] | So where were the Spiders? | 蜘蛛哪里去了 |
[1:06:17] | – Give me all your money. – Uh, what? Who is that? | -把钱交出来 -什么 你是谁啊 |
[1:06:20] | Doesn’t matter who it is. Just | 别管我是谁 |
[1:06:21] | give me all your money or else. | 把钱或值钱的东西交出来 |
[1:06:23] | Or else? Shit, man. | 值钱的东西? 我靠 |
[1:06:26] | Shit, man. Is that Andrew? | 我靠 是安德鲁吗 |
[1:06:28] | It sounds kind of like Andrew under there. | 好像是安德鲁的声音 |
[1:06:31] | And you got Andrew’s broke-ass backpack on. | 而且还带个安德鲁的穷鬼背包 |
[1:06:34] | Oh, you got a gat? I got a gat too, bitch. | 你还有枪 我也有 贱货 |
[1:06:39] | Dude! | 快跑 |
[1:06:49] | Whoa, dude! | 不要 哥们 |
[1:07:56] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快快快 快快快 |
[1:07:58] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快快快 |
[1:08:09] | Hey! | 站住 |
[1:08:36] | The camera needs to stay on for our investigation. | 我们要没收摄像机作为调查之用 |
[1:08:40] | Jesus Christ. | 我的上帝 |
[1:08:42] | Can I have a moment alone with my son? | 我能和我儿子呆一会儿吗 |
[1:08:44] | If he regains consciousness, notify the officer outside. | 如果他醒过来 要马上通知门外的警官 |
[1:08:47] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[1:09:36] | Your mother’s dead. | 你妈去世了 |
[1:09:44] | She died last night while I was out looking for you. | 昨天晚上死的时候我还到处在找你 |
[1:09:52] | I came home, and, uh, | 我回家后 |
[1:09:56] | she was there in her bed. | 她在床上躺着 |
[1:09:59] | If I just could have been there for her. | 我如果在那儿陪着她多好 |
[1:10:04] | I was always there for her when | 你在外面四处闯祸的时候 |
[1:10:05] | you were out screwing around. | 我一直在她身边陪着 |
[1:10:08] | And this one time… | 但就这一次 |
[1:10:11] | this… one time… | 就这…一次… |
[1:10:14] | that she needed me, and you took me away! | 她需要我的时候 你却害我回不了家 |
[1:10:18] | I want you to apologize to me. | 我要你向我道歉 |
[1:10:24] | I know you can hear me, | 我知道你听得见 |
[1:10:25] | so I want you to sit up right now… | 你马上给我坐起来 |
[1:10:28] | and apologize to me. | 向我道歉 |
[1:10:30] | You selfish, selfish asshole! | 你这个自私自利的混蛋 |
[1:10:35] | This is your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[1:10:37] | You… | 你… |
[1:10:44] | Do you hear me? | 听见了没有 |
[1:10:46] | Your mother is dead, and it is your fault! | 你妈死了 都是你害的 |
[1:10:51] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[1:10:53] | Pound it? Pound it? | 祝贺你 |
[1:10:56] | Go and get a present. Go and get a present. Yeah. | 吹蜡烛 收礼物 |
[1:10:59] | – Yes, the big one. – Oh, my God. Matt. | -吹最大的一支 -天啊 麦特 |
[1:11:02] | Matt, your nose again. | 麦特 又流鼻血了 |
[1:11:05] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:11:07] | – Oh, shit! – Baby, you’re really bleeding. | -妈的 -宝贝儿 看起来很严重 |
[1:11:12] | Matt, your nose! Oh, my God. | 麦特 你的鼻子 天哪 |
[1:11:15] | Did you hear that? How can you not hear that? | 你听见了吗 怎么会听不见 |
[1:11:17] | Hear what? What are you hearing? It’s so… | 听见什么啊 你听见什么了 这也太… |
[1:11:19] | – Something’s wrong with Andrew. – Come in here! Casey! | -安德鲁出事了 -到这来 凯茜 |
[1:11:22] | We apologize for the delay, but as of right now, | 很抱歉延迟了 不过现在 |
[1:11:25] | every news helicopier in Greater | 所有格雷特金郡的转播直升机 |
[1:11:26] | King County is headed to Seattle. | 都飞往了西雅图 |
[1:11:29] | Again, right now, we have very little information, | 巴拉德社区医院刚发生了 |
[1:11:31] | but if appears a bomb has gone | 一起爆炸 |
[1:11:33] | at Ballard Community Hospital. | 详细情况还在调查当中 |
[1:11:35] | Casey, come here. Come here. Come here. Please. Please. | 凯茜 快来 快来 拜托 拜托 |
[1:11:37] | What? No, Matt. Are you seeing this? | 干嘛 不 麦特 你没看电视吗 |
[1:11:38] | Where are your keys at? | 车钥匙在哪儿 |
[1:11:39] | – What? Matt… – Just stay here. I’ll be back. | -什么 麦特…-待在这儿 去去就来 |
[1:11:41] | I just have to drive there, okay? | 我必须去一趟 |
[1:11:43] | Please, wait! Matt, please! | 请等一下 拜托 |
[1:11:44] | – Listen, Andrew’s in trouble, okay? – Andrew’s what? | -安德鲁有危险 知道吗 -他怎么了 |
[1:11:48] | I’m sure that Andrew is fine. | 我肯定安德鲁没事 |
[1:11:52] | Andrew needs me! I need to get to the city. | 安德鲁需要我 我要进城一趟 |
[1:11:53] | Tell me what’s going on. | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:11:54] | Shit. I gotta get… Is that a roadblock? | 妈的 我必须…那是路障吗 |
[1:11:56] | Nobody else is driving this way! Talk to me! | 你像只无头苍蝇一样 告诉我 |
[1:11:59] | Casey, Stop! I need to think, okay? | 凯茜 闭嘴 让我安静一下 拜托 |
[1:12:01] | I gotta find another way downtown. Shit! | 我得另找条路去城里 妈的 |
[1:12:03] | Go back and take the Madison exit. | 回去走麦迪逊大道 |
[1:12:04] | Come on. | 好的 |
[1:12:11] | – Stay here, Casey. Stay here. – Wait! | -待着别动 凯茜 别动 -等等 |
[1:12:13] | Matt, wait for me! | 麦特 等等我 |
[1:12:15] | All units, report to Ballard Community Hospital. | 所有单位 报告巴拉德社区医院的情况 |
[1:12:20] | Excuse me. | 请让我一下 |
[1:12:21] | Sir, excuse me. | 先生 让一下 |
[1:12:24] | Matt! What are we doing here? | 麦特 我们来这干嘛 |
[1:12:31] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:12:34] | You gotta put me down! Please! Stop! | 你马上放我下来 求你了 住手 |
[1:12:37] | You did this to me! | 是你逼我的 |
[1:12:42] | Matt! Oh, my God! | 麦特 老天 |
[1:12:48] | Holy shit! Holy shit! | 太神了 太神了 |
[1:12:51] | – Matt! – Casey, we gotta go! We gotta go right now! | -麦特 -凯茜 我们赶快离开这里 |
[1:12:54] | Get in the car! Let’s go. | 上车 快 |
[1:12:56] | – Andrew’s out of control. – What are you talking about? | -安德鲁疯了 -你说什么呢 |
[1:12:58] | I’m so sorry. I wanted to tell you. I… | 对不起 我想解释来着 我… |
[1:13:01] | Oh, my God, Matt! Stop the car! | 天那 麦特 快停车 |
[1:13:03] | It’s gonna crash. Holy shit! | 要掉下来了 他妈的 |
[1:13:06] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:13:10] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Get off the road now! | -抱歉 抱歉 -快把车驶离公路 |
[1:13:12] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:13:15] | Hold on to me! | 抓紧我 |
[1:13:17] | It’s not me, it’s Andrew! | 不是我 是安德鲁 |
[1:13:22] | Hold on! | 抱紧 |
[1:13:24] | I can’t stop it! I can’t control | 停不下来 车没法控制了 |
[1:13:27] | the car! I can’t control it. | 完全失控了 |
[1:13:29] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:13:31] | Andrew! Oh, God, hold on! | 安德鲁 天哪 抓紧 |
[1:13:33] | Hold on to me! | 抓紧我 |
[1:13:37] | I can’t get the door open! | 车门打不开了 |
[1:13:45] | – Oh, my God! – Andrew! Andrew, stop! | -天哪 -安德鲁 安德鲁 住手 |
[1:13:52] | – Casey! – Matt! | -凯茜 -麦特 |
[1:13:54] | Matt! | 麦特 |
[1:14:00] | Help me! | 救命 |
[1:14:04] | Casey, hold on! | 凯茜 抓住 |
[1:14:10] | Matt. | 麦特 |
[1:14:14] | Stay here. Okay? You have to stay here. Okay? | 待在这 知道吗 别乱动 好吗 |
[1:14:17] | Matt, please don’t go! Matt! | 麦特 别走 麦特 |
[1:14:19] | We got a car on fire under the Needle. | 塔尖底下发现一辆着火的汽车 |
[1:14:21] | Possible casualties. | 伤亡未知 |
[1:14:22] | We need emergency response now. | 需要救护车随时待命 |
[1:14:25] | I don’t know how to describe this. | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[1:14:30] | That is the Needle we’re looking at, | 塔尖就是事故的地点 |
[1:14:31] | and as you can see, there are… | 就像你们看到的 那里… |
[1:14:33] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[1:14:35] | Are you seeing this? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:14:41] | Back away from the window! | 离玻璃窗远点 |
[1:14:43] | What the hell are they doing up there? | 他们在那儿干嘛呢 |
[1:14:45] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:14:53] | Seventeen, beware. | 17号 小心 |
[1:14:58] | Andrew! Andrew, look at me! | 安德鲁 安德鲁 看着我 |
[1:15:01] | This has to stop right now, okay? | 赶快住手吧 好吗 |
[1:15:02] | This is really, really bad! | 你做的事大错特错 |
[1:15:04] | Why did you catch him? | 你为什么要接住他 |
[1:15:06] | Listen! Just focus, okay? | 听着 仔细听我说 好吗 |
[1:15:07] | I dropped him! | 我把他扔下去了 |
[1:15:09] | Why did you catch him? | 你为什么要接住他 |
[1:15:10] | Andrew, this is not a game! | 安德鲁 这不是超能大赛 |
[1:15:11] | Do you understand? You’re hurting people. | 明白吗 你在害人 |
[1:15:14] | You’re weak, Matt! You’re all weak! | 你太软弱了 麦特 你们都太弱了 |
[1:15:16] | – Andrew… – I’m stronger than all of this! | -安德鲁…-我比任何人都强大 |
[1:15:19] | Andrew, listen to me, okay? | 安德鲁 听我说 好吗 |
[1:15:20] | Just… Just… I need you to listen. | 你必须听我说 |
[1:15:21] | Just focus for a second. | 就一会儿 |
[1:15:23] | Do not tell me what to do! | 别告诉我该怎么做 |
[1:15:25] | I’m trying to explain. I got two individuals. | 我在尽力解释 我看到两个人 |
[1:15:29] | They can’t stop us. | 他们拦不住我们 |
[1:15:29] | – It’s not too late for us to go. – It is too late! | -我们要跑还来得及 -太迟了 |
[1:15:32] | I’m done! It’s over! | 我完了 结束了 |
[1:15:34] | You treated me like shit! You left me alone! | 你从没把我当兄弟 你丢下我 |
[1:15:38] | Andrew, you’re not alone up here! I’m here with you! | 安德鲁 我不会离开你 我要跟着你 |
[1:15:41] | I should have been with you all along! But I’m here now! | 我该一直陪着你的 现在我来了 |
[1:15:43] | And we can stop this right now, you and me! | 我们马上平息这件事 你和我 |
[1:15:48] | Andrew, we can just fly away. We can get out of here. | 安德鲁 我们可以远走高飞 逃离这里 |
[1:15:51] | We can be family. | 我们是一家人啊 |
[1:15:53] | Andrew. Andrew, look at yourself. | 安德鲁 安德鲁 看看你自己吧 |
[1:15:57] | – This isn’t who you are. – I’m an apex predator. | -这不是你的本性 -我是生物之王 |
[1:16:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:04] | I’m an apex predator. | 我是生物之王 |
[1:16:08] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:16:19] | Oh, my gosh! Call the police! | 我的天 快报警啊 |
[1:16:28] | Andrew, no! | 安德鲁 不要 |
[1:16:42] | – Paul! Paul, stay away from the window! Okay, okay! | -保罗 保罗 离窗户远点 -好 好 |
[1:16:45] | Paul! Don’t stand at the window! | 保罗 别站在窗户旁边 |
[1:16:47] | Are you seeing this? Hey! | 你看见了吗 |
[1:16:52] | Stay down, babe! Stay down! | 趴下 宝贝儿 趴下 |
[1:17:10] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[1:17:14] | Two subjects down. One injured, one mobile. | 两个物体下坠 一个受伤 一个移动 |
[1:17:17] | Andrew? Andrew, look at me. | 安德鲁 安德鲁 看看我 |
[1:17:20] | This is all gonna be fine. | 都会好起来的 |
[1:17:21] | You’re gonna be all right, okay? | 你也会没事的 知道吗 |
[1:17:25] | I’m gonna get you help, okay? | 我会帮你的 好吗 |
[1:17:27] | All units, respond Code 4 to Denny Way. | 所有单位 遵照4号指令前往丹尼路 |
[1:17:29] | Get out of here! It’s not safe! | 这里很危险 都离开这儿 |
[1:17:35] | Andrew? Andrew? | 安德鲁 安德鲁 |
[1:17:40] | – Are you getting this? – Don’t move! | -我没武器 -别动 |
[1:17:42] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:17:44] | Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 别开枪 等等 等等 |
[1:17:46] | I need help! I need help! | 我求救 求救 |
[1:17:48] | He appears to be held at gunpoint but… | 他就在枪口之下 但… |
[1:17:50] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:17:51] | – Arms up in the air! – Don’t shoot, please! | -把手举起来 -求你们别开枪 |
[1:17:54] | He’s hurt! | 他受伤了 |
[1:17:57] | – Get on the ground! – Wait! Wait! | -趴下 -等等 |
[1:17:59] | – Do what he says! – Now, get down! | -照着做 -快趴下 |
[1:18:01] | – Do not get up! – Get on the ground! | -不要起来 -趴下 |
[1:18:04] | – Please don’t shoot! – We will shoot you! | -求你们别开枪 -再不照做就开枪了 |
[1:18:06] | I’m not gonna do anything! | 我不会做任何动作的 |
[1:18:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! The glass! | 玻璃碎片 |
[1:18:10] | Take him out! | 干掉他们 |
[1:18:16] | Leave me alone! | 都给我滚 |
[1:18:28] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:18:46] | We have multiple explosions. | 多重炸弹 |
[1:18:48] | Get in position! We have ’em in our sights! | 找好位置 看到他们了 |
[1:18:51] | – We’re covered! – Hold it right there! | -我们有掩护 -都别动 |
[1:18:55] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[1:18:59] | We have you surrounded! | 你们被包围了 |
[1:19:01] | – No! – Hands where we can see ’em! | -不 -把手举起来 |
[1:19:04] | Stay down! Stay down! | 别动 别动 |
[1:19:06] | Stay down! I repeat, do not move! | 别动 重复一遍 不要动 |
[1:19:14] | Additional units on the far side! | 后备小队在远侧 |
[1:19:19] | You, stay down! | 趴下 |
[1:19:21] | Stay down! Don’t move! | 趴下 别动 |
[1:19:23] | Andrew! Andrew! | 安德鲁 安德鲁 |
[1:19:26] | Stop! Don’t hurt them! Andrew! | 住手 别伤害他们 安德鲁 |
[1:19:32] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[1:19:57] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[1:20:01] | Andrew! Andrew, stop! | 安德鲁 安德鲁 住手 |
[1:20:04] | Please, stop! | 求你 住手吧 |
[1:20:12] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[1:20:14] | Don’t make me do this! | 别逼我 |
[1:20:17] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:20:36] | …reports of casualties. | …伤员报告 |
[1:20:39] | At least two structures have been destroyed. | 至少两处建筑物被毁 |
[1:20:43] | I think they’re both down! | 他们都倒下了 |
[1:20:46] | Two men out. | 两人死亡 |
[1:20:47] | Show me right now eastbound on… | 让我看看东边… |
[1:20:50] | Yes, sir. I’m about two blocks away. I see it. | 是 长官 还有两个街区 看见了 |
[1:20:53] | Move up. | 移动 |
[1:21:02] | Hey! Oh! What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:21:50] | Hey, Andrew. | 你好 安德鲁 |
[1:21:59] | I just wanted to say that… | 我只想说 |
[1:22:04] | I’m sorry and, uh, | 对不起 |
[1:22:10] | I… I hope… | 我…我希望… |
[1:22:13] | that you know that I did what I had to do. | 你能了解我做了我该做的 |
[1:22:17] | You’re not a bad person. I know that. | 你天性不坏 我清楚 |
[1:22:21] | That’s all that matters. | 那是最重要的 |
[1:22:24] | And, uh, I want you to know… | 我要你知道 |
[1:22:26] | that I’m gonna be better from now on. | 我以后更要做个好人 |
[1:22:29] | I’m gonna help people. | 我要去扶危济贫了 |
[1:22:31] | I’m gonna find out what happened to us down there. | 我要弄清楚我们得此超能的原因 |
[1:22:34] | I don’t care how long it takes. | 不管需要多长的时间 |
[1:22:36] | I’m gonna get answers. | 我一定要找到答案 |
[1:22:38] | I’m gonna do it for you, and I’m gonna do it for Steve. | 做这件事为了你 也为了史蒂夫 |
[1:22:42] | And… | 还有… |
[1:22:44] | I just… | 我… |
[1:22:49] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 哥们 |
[1:22:51] | I didn’t ever get a chance to tell you, | 从没有机会说出口 |
[1:22:54] | but I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[1:23:03] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:23:09] | You made it. | 你成功了 |
[1:23:28] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很漂亮是吧 |
[1:23:33] | Good-bye, Andrew. | 再见 安德鲁 |