英文名称:Big Time Adolescence
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Kalpaplac\hchenhappy\hZoeyJolly\hFlowerSu | 翻\h译 |
[00:15] | 总监 大红 | |
[01:14] | Monroe. | 莫罗 |
[01:18] | Monroe! | 莫罗 |
[01:35] | I know this seems bad, | 我知道这看起来挺糟 |
[01:36] | but it’s not entirely my fault. | 但这并不全是我的错 |
[01:53] | It’s his. | 是这人的错 |
[01:55] | Zeke was my sister’s boyfriend. | 泽克是我姐的男朋友 |
[01:58] | I don’t know if they called themselves that. | 我不知道他们承不承认这种关系 |
[02:01] | I mean, for all I know, he had other girlfriends in other houses | 据我所知 他还有其他女朋友 |
[02:04] | who babysat their little brothers. | 她们和我姐一样 也要看护自己的弟弟 |
[02:06] | But what was I gonna do? Kate was a big girl. | 可我能怎么办 凯特已经是个大姑娘了 |
[02:10] | And I was not a big guy. | 而我还是个小孩子 |
[02:12] | But Zeke never made me feel small. | 但泽克从来不把我当孩子 |
[02:16] | You know, he didn’t talk to me like my parents or teachers did. | 他不像家长或老师那样跟我说话 |
[02:19] | He took me on rollercoasters, he took me to R‐rated movies, | 他带我坐过山车 看限制级电影 |
[02:21] | he let me taste beer. | 他带我喝酒 |
[02:23] | He showed me a picture of a naked girl on his phone. | 还给我看他手机里的女孩裸照 |
[02:25] | Adult stuff. | 都是成年人的东西 |
[02:28] | He was the man, and he made me feel like the man. | 他很酷 他让我觉得我也很酷 |
[02:36] | I could be an actor. | 我要当演员 |
[02:38] | No, you’re too ugly. | 不可能 你长得太丑了 |
[02:40] | Yeah, but like, in a hot way like Steve Buscemi. | 对 但我像史蒂夫·布西密一样丑帅 |
[02:42] | Oh, okay. Like Steve Buscemi. | 好吧 你像史蒂夫·布西密 |
[02:44] | What, you don’t think I could be an actor? | 怎么 你觉得我当不了演员吗 |
[02:46] | No, I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[02:47] | All right, fine. Try me. | 那好吧 你来测试我一下 |
[02:48] | Mo, tell me my dog died. Go ahead. | 小莫 跟我说我的狗死了 快说 |
[02:50] | ‐ What? – Tell me my dog died. | -什么 -跟我说 我的狗死了 |
[02:52] | ‐ Your dog died. ‐ No, like, break the news to me. | -你的狗死了 -不 像告诉我噩耗那样 |
[02:54] | Like it’s real. | 就像是真的那样 |
[02:57] | Zeke, I’m really sorry to tell you this. | 泽克 我很抱歉告诉你 |
[02:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:01] | ‐ Your dog is dead. ‐ Stop fuckin’ lyin’, man! | -你的狗死了 -别他妈扯了 伙计 |
[03:04] | There’s no way he’s dead. Are you sure? | 它不可能死 你说真的吗 |
[03:06] | Are you sure? | 你说真的吗 |
[03:10] | This is insane. I was just with him yesterday. | 这不可能 我昨天还和它在一起 |
[03:14] | He looked so healthy. | 它看起来那么健康 |
[03:16] | – God! What the fuck?! ‐ Jesus, Zeke! | -天啊 为什么 -天啊 泽克 |
[03:19] | ‐ Eh? How about that? ‐ Do me. Do me. | -怎么样 -试试我 试试我 |
[03:21] | All right, all right, all right. Here we go. All right. | 好好好 开始吧 |
[03:25] | Mo | 小莫 |
[03:27] | Monroe | 莫罗 |
[03:30] | Your dog was hit by a car last night. | 你的狗昨晚被车撞了 |
[03:32] | ‐ What? – He was killed. | -什么 -它死了 |
[03:34] | ‐ No. No, it’s… ‐ I was driving the car. | -不 不可能 -是我撞的 |
[03:37] | I was shit‐faced. It was against my better judgement. | 我喝高了 脑子不清醒 |
[03:39] | All right, okay, he’s 10. He’s 10, Zeke. | 好了 他才十岁 十岁 泽克 |
[03:41] | Don’t you start crying on me, bro. | 别对我哭 兄弟 |
[03:42] | Don’t you start crying, ’cause then I’m gonna start crying. | 别哭了 你搞得我也要哭了 |
[03:44] | What the F?! | 他妈的 |
[03:46] | Eh? That was fun! All right, you go. | 怎么样 很好玩的 好了 该你了 |
[03:49] | Yo. I didn’t do‐‐ I’m sorry. I… | 我没有 对不起 我 |
[03:52] | You’re sorry? Why did you fuck her to begin with? | 你很抱歉吗 那你为什么要睡她 |
[03:55] | ‐ I didn’t fuck her. ‐ You did fuck her! | -我没睡她 -你就睡了 |
[03:56] | I absolutely did not. I just liked her photo. | 我绝对没有 我只是喜欢她的照片 |
[03:58] | You’re gonna fucking lie? You’re gonna cheat on me and then… | 你还想骗我 你想骗我 然后再 |
[04:00] | She used to be fat and she lost a bunch of weight. | 她以前很胖 后来减了肥 |
[04:03] | And it’s summer and she looks good, | 那是夏天 她看起来又漂亮 |
[04:04] | so I liked the photo and I said, “Damn!” | 所以我喜欢那张照片 说了句”卧槽” |
[04:07] | I just‐ I can’t do it anymore. | 我 我再也受不了了 |
[04:09] | – I’m sorry! ‐ I’m done. I can’t do it anymore. | -对不起 -分手吧 我再也受不了了 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[04:11] | Come on! Come back! | 别这样 回来 |
[04:14] | Plea…? Ugh. Fuck. | 求你 该死的 |
[04:22] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[04:25] | You should go back inside. | 你该回屋里去了 |
[04:26] | Can I come with you? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
[04:27] | No, I don’t think she would like that very much. | 不行 我觉得她不会同意的 |
[04:30] | Please? | 求你了 |
[04:32] | She broke up with me, dude. It’s not, you know… Sorry. | 她和我分手了 老弟 这不行 抱歉 |
[04:36] | Does this mean we can’t be friends anymore? | 那我们也不再是朋友了吗 |
[04:39] | Don’t you have friends your own age? I mean… | 你没有同龄的朋友吗 |
[04:41] | But you’re way cooler. | 但你更酷 |
[04:43] | This is true. | 这倒是 |
[04:45] | All right, hop in. We can hang for like an hour. | 行吧 上车 我们出去转一个小时 |
[04:50] | What are you doing? Get in the front. | 你在干什么 坐前排 |
[04:53] | Oh, I’m not allowed to sit in the front because of the airbag. | 他们不让我坐前排 因为前排有安全气囊 |
[04:56] | Don’t be weird. | 别跟个怪胎似的 |
[05:00] | Hey, Zeke! | 你好 泽克 |
[05:01] | The drive‐thru lady knows your name? | “得来速”的服务员认得你吗 |
[05:03] | ‐ Hell yeah, little homie. ‐ Sick! | -没错 小老弟 -真酷 |
[05:28] | ♪ I know it’s been so long ♪ | ♪ 已经过去了很久 ♪ |
[05:32] | ♪ Since we saw each other last ♪ | ♪ 自我们分别以后 ♪ |
[05:40] | ♪ I’m sure we’ll find some way ♪ | ♪ 我知道我们会找到某种方式 ♪ |
[05:44] | ♪ To make the time pass ♪ | ♪ 消磨分别的时光 ♪ |
[06:00] | ♪ Hey moon ♪ | ♪ 你好 月亮 ♪ |
[06:02] | ♪ It’s just you and me tonight ♪ | ♪ 今夜只有你我 ♪ |
[06:06] | ♪ Everyone else is asleep ♪ | ♪ 其他所有人都已入梦 ♪ |
[06:10] | ♪ Hey moon ♪ | ♪ 你好 月亮 ♪ |
[06:12] | ♪ If I was to fall ♪ | ♪ 如果我要堕落 ♪ |
[06:16] | ♪ I would fall so deep ♪ | ♪ 我愿堕落得彻底 ♪ |
[06:21] | ♪ Though I doubt I’m gonna ♪ | ♪ 尽管我不知道我是否会这样 ♪ |
[06:24] | ♪ You can wake me up if you wanna ♪ | ♪ 若你愿意 可以唤我醒来 ♪ |
[06:42] | ♪ And your pale round face ♪ | ♪ 你苍白圆润的脸庞 ♪ |
[06:48] | Let’s get the fuck outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[07:20] | ‐ Tonight? ‐ I didn’t know. | -他今晚出去吗 -我不知道 |
[07:22] | Wait. What time is it? | 等等 现在才几点 |
[07:25] | Hey. I’ll see you guys later. | 我一会回来 |
[07:27] | Where are you two going? | 你们俩要去哪里 |
[07:28] | And why does he have to honk like that? | 他为什么像那样一直按喇叭 |
[07:30] | Uh, we’re just gonna go get some dinner | 我们出去吃顿饭 |
[07:31] | and then watch the baseball game. | 然后看棒球赛 |
[07:33] | ‐ Were you even gonna ask? ‐ Um, please? | -你都不问一下吗 -我能出去吗 |
[07:35] | Why doesn’t he come in to eat? | 他为什么不进来吃饭 |
[07:36] | Seriously, does he think we’re hard of hearing? | 说真的 他是不是觉得我们听力有问题 |
[07:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[07:39] | You know what, I already made dinner | 我已经做了饭 |
[07:41] | and I don’t want it to go to waste, so… | 我不想浪费 所以 |
[07:45] | Take that. And fork. | 把这个带上 还有餐叉 |
[07:48] | Fork. Got it. Thanks. Love you, Mom. | 餐叉 拿了 谢谢 爱你 老妈 |
[07:50] | Hey, I thought we were gonna watch the game together. | 我以为我们会一起看比赛 |
[07:53] | Um, I mean, we never said that. | 我们之前没说过这事 |
[07:55] | So, can I…? | 那 我能 |
[07:56] | ‐ Okay, go. – Thanks. Bye. | -行了 去吧 -谢了 再见 |
[08:04] | It’s amazing how, you know, you meet some kid‐‐ | 真的绝了 你遇上一个小孩 |
[08:07] | some 16‐year‐old punk‐‐ and you have no idea at the time | 一个十六岁的小流氓 谁想得到 |
[08:12] | that he’s gonna be parked in front of your house every day | 他会每天把车停你家门口 |
[08:15] | for the rest of your goddamn life. | 停一辈子 |
[08:17] | You gotta jerk off before you go fuck a girl. | 和女孩上床前你得先打一次飞机 |
[08:20] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吧 |
[08:20] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不这么做 |
[08:21] | you’ll come really fast and she’ll laugh at you, okay? | 你会秒射 然后她就会嘲笑你 懂吗 |
[08:25] | I jerked off before I picked you up. | 我来接你之前就打了一次飞机 |
[08:27] | Always, man. Gotta always be prepared. | 永远得这样 伙计 要时刻准备好 |
[08:29] | I don’t know where the fuck we’re going tonight. | 我不知道今晚我们要去哪里 |
[08:31] | – I made a decision. – Okay. | -我决定了 -好的 |
[08:33] | – I’m gonna be a talk show host. – No way! | -我要做脱口秀主持人 -真的假的 |
[08:35] | ‐ Like Jimmy Kimmel or something? ‐ Yeah. | -像吉米·坎摩尔那样吗 -对 |
[08:36] | ‐ Yo, that’s sick. You should start a podcast. ‐ Totally. | -真酷 你应该开始做播客 -没错 |
[08:40] | But, like, I should do that like talk show host thing, right? | 但应该像脱口秀主持人那样做 对吧 |
[08:41] | ‐ Yeah, definitely. ‐ You can be, like, one of my guests. | -对 肯定的 -你可以当我的嘉宾 |
[08:44] | ‐ Really? ‐ Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:45] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 你说真的吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah, they all have weird sidekicks. | 对 他们都有奇怪的搭档 |
[08:47] | Like Andy Richter or like that Guillermo guy. | 比如安迪·里克特或那个吉列尔莫 |
[08:51] | ‐ Thanks, man. ‐ You’re my Guillermo. | -谢了 兄弟 -你就是我的吉列尔莫 |
[09:00] | ‐ A pyramid in Antarctica is weird. ‐ That’s some shit. | -南极洲的金字塔太奇怪了 -这太扯了 |
[09:03] | Explain that shit. | 你解释一下 |
[09:05] | It’s from Alien vs. Predator, dude. | 这是《异形大战铁血战士》里说的 |
[09:06] | It’s not real. | 又不是真的 |
[09:07] | Listen to a Joe Rogan podcast, buddy. | 听听乔·罗根的播客吧 伙计 |
[09:09] | There’s shit goin’ on. | 你这就是扯淡 |
[09:12] | She called you sir? | 她叫你”先生”吗 |
[09:13] | That’s the new way, sir. | 这是我的新称呼 先生 |
[09:14] | You guys from the 1930s? | 你们是上世纪三十年代的人吗 |
[09:20] | ‐ Look at this. ‐ But I’ve got a tab open, | -看这个 -但我还有账没结 |
[09:22] | – so if you guys want another… ‐ Hey! | -所以要是你们想再来一杯 -喂 |
[09:23] | Hey, I’m sorry about our friend. | 我为我们的朋友道个歉 |
[09:25] | We found him in a dumpster. He’s a rescue. | 我们在垃圾箱里找到他 他是被捡来的 |
[09:28] | – Sorry. ‐ It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[09:30] | Oh, don’t worry, he got all of his shots though, | 别担心 他打过疫苗了 |
[09:31] | so, he won’t bite. He’s chill. | 他不咬人 没关系的 |
[09:32] | ‐ What about your puppy? ‐ Who, Mo? | -你的小狗呢 -你说小莫吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I mean, he looks a little young to be in here. | 对 他来这里似乎有点嫌小 |
[09:38] | You look a little old to be in here. | 你来这里似乎有点嫌老 |
[09:39] | Mo actually just got back from the army. | 小莫其实刚刚退伍 |
[09:42] | – Yeah? – Yeah, he was there for 16 years! | -是吗 -对 他在军队呆了十六年 |
[09:45] | Let’s not talk about it, yeah. | 别提这些事了 |
[09:46] | Anyway, he hasn’t been laid in 16 years. | 总之 他十六年没和人做过了 |
[09:48] | – How crazy is that? ‐ But, hey… | -不敢相信吧 -但是 |
[09:50] | – to Mo. ‐ To Mo. | -敬小莫 -敬小莫 |
[09:51] | ‐ Welcome back, brother. ‐ Yeah, man. | -欢迎回来 兄弟 -欢迎回来 伙计 |
[09:53] | ‐ Hoo‐rah, right? – Hoo‐rah. | -该说”万岁” 对吗 -万岁 |
[09:54] | Hey, may we all make it to heaven | 愿魔鬼发现我们死之前 |
[09:56] | before the devil knows we’re dead, baby! | 我们全都一起上了天堂 |
[09:57] | – Yeah! – Cheers. | -没错 -干杯 |
[09:59] | Wait. What does that mean? | 等等 这话什么意思 |
[10:01] | Like, we’re sinners and‐and‐and | 就是 我们是罪人 然后 |
[10:03] | bad motherfuckers and he’s coming to suck us back‐‐ he wants us. | 那个混蛋想把我们抓回去 他想抓我们 |
[10:07] | Isn’t that, like, a Buzz Frontier song? | 这不是霸势前沿乐队的一首歌吗 |
[10:08] | Who wants us? What did he do? What do we do? | 谁想抓我们 他干什么了 我们要怎么办 |
[10:11] | Satan, motherfucker, wants us. | 撒旦 那个混蛋想抓我们 |
[10:22] | In your fuckin’ mouth. In your fuckin’ mouth! | 你没猜中 没猜中 |
[10:25] | That’s a home run. Hey, yo, Nick! | 我全进了 尼克 |
[10:27] | I got a home run! Yo, I got a home run. | 全进了 伙计 我全进了 |
[10:30] | – Fuck yeah! ‐ Okay, okay. Who’s gonna drink it? | -没错 -行 该谁喝了 |
[10:33] | Uh, this motherfucker. | 到这小混蛋了 |
[10:35] | What? What? Whoa, whoa, wait. Hold on, what’s in that? | 什么 等等 那里面有什么 |
[10:38] | Uh, what’s in it? Uh, whiskey, | 里面有什么来着 威士忌 |
[10:40] | beer, orange juice, cough syrup, | 啤酒 桔汁 止咳糖浆 |
[10:43] | and… Xanny bar. | 还有 阿普唑仑 |
[10:45] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[10:46] | I feel like he’s gonna die if he drinks this shit. I’ll just do it. | 我觉得他喝了可能会死 我来喝吧 |
[10:48] | ‐ What? No! ‐ Whoa! Hey! | -什么 不要 -别这样 |
[10:50] | ‐ Fuck you! I can do it. ‐ Fuck you. | -去你的 我能喝 -去你的 |
[10:51] | Yeah, let the kid do it. Come on. | 让这个孩子喝 快点 |
[10:53] | ‐ I can at least try, bro. ‐ Yeah. | -我就说一下 兄弟 -行吧 |
[10:54] | – All right. ‐ I can do this probably. | -好吧 -我也许能做到 |
[10:56] | Oh, yo, I gotta put my song on. Hold on. | 我来放歌 等一下 |
[11:02] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[11:06] | What, are you puttin’ that thing through college, man? | 怎么 你要拿着这个上大学吗 |
[11:08] | Let’s go. Drink up. Fuck. Come on. | 快喝 干了 该死的 快点 |
[11:15] | Oh, damn. | 该死的 |
[11:17] | Oh. Oh, shit. | 不会吧 |
[11:20] | Jesus! My dude. | 天哪 老兄 |
[11:23] | How you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[11:25] | ‐ Strong. – Strong. All right. | -棒 -棒 行吧 |
[11:28] | Go ahead, strong man, hit me. | 来 棒小伙 来打我 |
[11:31] | Okay, yeah. You mean for real? | 行 你说真打吗 |
[11:33] | ‐ Yeah, hit me as hard as you can. – Okay. | -对 有多重打多重 -好 |
[11:34] | Hey, yo, if he pukes on any of this shit, | 如果他吐在这些上面 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna be so fucking furious, I swear to God. | 我发誓 我他妈的能暴走 |
[11:38] | Yo, fuck! | 我靠 |
[11:45] | Ha ha, pussy. | 胆小鬼 |
[11:49] | ‐ Oh, hey, babe! ‐ Hi! | -你好 宝贝 -你好 |
[11:51] | What up there? | 你怎么样 |
[11:54] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[11:55] | Oh, Mo just drank a home run. | 小莫刚喝了一杯”全套” |
[11:56] | – What? ‐ Mm‐hmm. | -什么 -没错 |
[11:58] | ‐ Is he okay? ‐ Yeah. | -他还好吗 -还行 |
[11:59] | Yeah. I’ll be fine. | 对 我没事 |
[12:01] | Hey, Holly… | 你好 霍莉 |
[12:03] | He’s great. | 他很好 |
[12:07] | Ugh, fuck my life. | 真他妈的 |
[12:09] | ‐ You okay, man? ‐ Ugh. Huh? | -你还好吗 -你说什么 |
[12:13] | Yeah, I’m fantastic. Who is that? | 我挺好 你是谁 |
[12:15] | It’s Stacey. What up? | 我是斯泰西 你怎么了 |
[12:18] | Hey, Stacey. I’m just like a little hungover, dude. | 你好 斯泰西 我只是有点喝多了 |
[12:22] | It’s Thursday. | 今天周四 |
[12:23] | Dope. | 蠢货 |
[12:28] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[12:47] | That was fucking insane. You’re an animal. | 真不可思议 你这个禽兽 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么 |
[12:51] | You literally spent the entire first period in the bathroom | 你在厕所里整整待了一节课 |
[12:53] | and nobody said shit. | 就没人说过一句 |
[12:54] | Yeah, well, if they don’t notice you when you’re here, | 如果你在这里的时候他们注意不到你 |
[12:56] | they’re not gonna notice when you’re not. | 你不在的时候他们也不会注意 |
[12:57] | – What? ‐ Uh, nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[13:00] | Listen, if I can get you cash, | 听着 如果我付你现金 |
[13:02] | can you get us alcohol for Paul’s rager? | 你能给保罗的派对搞点酒来吗 |
[13:03] | Paul’s rager? | 保罗的派对 |
[13:04] | Dude, Paul Finnlin’s throwing | 兄弟 周六保罗·芬林 |
[13:06] | a fucking Pimps and Hoes party at his house on Saturday. | 要在他家办个”皮条客和妓女”派对 |
[13:08] | Paul the senior? How’d you get invited to that? | 高年级的那个保罗吗 你怎么被邀请的 |
[13:10] | Dude, they love me. | 兄弟 他们爱我 |
[13:12] | I told him I can get him alcohol. | 我告诉他我能帮他搞到酒 |
[13:14] | Can you get me alcohol? | 你能帮我弄到酒吗 |
[13:15] | No, I’m not gonna get you alcohol | 不 我不会帮你买酒 |
[13:16] | so you can go drink with some seniors. No. | 好让你跟高年级的一起喝 不行 |
[13:18] | Oh, my God. You can come with. | 天啊 你可以一起来 |
[13:20] | Have you ever even been to one of Paul’s parties? | 你之前参加过保罗的派对吗 |
[13:21] | ‐ No. Have you? ‐ No. | -没有 你参加过吗 -没有 |
[13:24] | Did they even say I could come? | 他们说过我可以去吗 |
[13:26] | Don’t worry. I’m a fucking god to these people. | 别担心 我对这些人来说就是神 |
[13:27] | I can bring whoever I want. I’ll get you cash. | 我想带谁去就带谁去 我给你现金 |
[13:29] | Okay, look, I’ll see what I can do, but I don’t really… | 好吧 我尽力 但我真的不 |
[13:32] | Yes! It’s so fucking on! | 太好了 终于能去了 |
[13:41] | Excuse me, sir? | 抱歉 先生 |
[13:43] | – Excuse me, sir. ‐ Huh? What’s up? | -请问一下 先生 -什么事 |
[13:47] | Which microwave would you recommend? | 你推荐哪款微波炉 |
[13:49] | Well, it depends what you use it for. | 这取决于你要用它做什么 |
[13:51] | It’s for my grandson’s dorm room. | 给我孙子在宿舍用 |
[13:52] | Well, who’s your grandson? | 你的孙子是谁 |
[13:56] | Oh, I’m sorry, I gotta go. Uh, the black one’s cool. | 对不起 我得走了 黑色那款不错 |
[13:58] | Well, what about the stainless… | 那款不锈钢的怎么样 |
[13:59] | 欢迎来到 拉林 原创折扣店 | |
[14:01] | ‐ Oh, shit! – Yeah! Guess who’s licensed! | -不会吧 -没错 猜猜谁拿到了驾照 |
[14:04] | Sick. | 真棒 |
[14:07] | – All right. ‐ Yeah. | -好吧 -对 |
[14:09] | Jesus Christ. It’s so fuckin’ hot, bro. | 天啊 太热了 兄弟 |
[14:12] | – What’s up? ‐ Not much, dude. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[14:15] | ‐ This is tight, bro. ‐ Yeah, thank you. | -这真棒 -是的 谢谢 |
[14:16] | – It’s my sister’s old one. ‐ Oh, I know. I’ve been in here. | -这是我姐的旧车 -我知道 我见过 |
[14:19] | – A couple times. ‐ It’s crazy. Look. | -见过几次 -这太疯狂 快看 |
[14:21] | Check it out. Check my license out. | 来看看 快看我的驾照 |
[14:23] | It’s like I’m a real person now. | 我现在终于长大成人了 |
[14:25] | ‐ “Monroe Leslie Harris.” ‐ Yep. | -“莫罗·莱斯利·哈里斯” -对 |
[14:28] | I didn’t know they gave licenses | 我不知道他们居然会给 |
[14:29] | to people who can’t reach the pedals. | 够不着油门的人发驾照 |
[14:31] | I gotta say, though, it’s gonna be nice having a chauffeur. | 不过我得说 有个司机挺好的 |
[14:33] | Whoa. No, no, no. | 不 不 不行 |
[14:35] | I’m not driving you around. I’m not your chauffeur. | 我不会载你到处逛 我不是你的司机 |
[14:36] | ‐ The hell you are. ‐ No! | -你就是 -我不是 |
[14:37] | I’ve been driving you around since you were, like, nine. | 我从你九岁时就开车带你到处逛了 |
[14:39] | You owe me, bro, | 这是你欠我的 兄弟 |
[14:40] | and I have an hour left for lunch. Let’s fuckin’ go. | 我午饭时间还剩一小时 我们走吧 |
[14:42] | Fine. Fine. Uh, play with this while I drive. | 好吧 我开车时你数数这个吧 |
[14:49] | He said we can keep the change? | 他说剩下的钱我们可以留着吗 |
[14:51] | He didn’t really say, so, I mean, I guess so. | 他没说过这话 这是我猜的 |
[14:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | You know that I invented | 你知道是我发明的 |
[14:55] | that Pimps and Hoes party, right? | “皮条客和妓女”派对 对吗 |
[14:57] | You’ve mentioned it a few times, yeah. | 你之前提过几次 是的 |
[15:00] | Well, do people talk about it? Like that I created it? | 人们说起过吗 提过是我发明的吗 |
[15:03] | Nah, not really. But I know. | 不 没提过 但我知道 |
[15:08] | Hey, when were you gonna tell me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[15:09] | that your sister moved in with her new hot‐ass boyfriend. | 你姐搬去和她性感的新男友一起住了 |
[15:12] | ‐ How’d you find out? ‐ Does it matter? | -你怎么知道的 -这有关系吗 |
[15:16] | I don’t know, you guys broke up so long ago, | 我不知道 你们分手都这么久了 |
[15:17] | I didn’t think you’d care. | 我以为你不在乎了 |
[15:19] | I don’t. I don’t care. I just… I like to be informed. | 我不在乎 我只是想有人通知我一下 |
[15:22] | Don’t you like to be informed? It’s nice to be informed. | 你不喜欢有人通知你吗 有人通知挺好的 |
[15:26] | Oh, this looks sick! Let’s get this. | 这个看起来很酷 就要这个了 |
[15:35] | Yo, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:37] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna need all of it. Relax. | 别担心 我们花不了多少钱 放松 |
[16:11] | ♪ I’m not going to be with anybody ♪ | ♪ 我不会和任何人在一起 ♪ |
[16:13] | ♪ That’s not going to be with me for real ♪ | ♪ 他不是真心和我在一起 ♪ |
[16:16] | ♪ I’m not going to be with anybody ♪ | ♪ 我不会和任何人在一起 ♪ |
[16:18] | ♪ That’s not going to be with me for real ♪ | ♪ 他不是真心和我在一起 ♪ |
[16:27] | ♪ I’m not going to love anybody ♪ | ♪ 我不会爱上任何人 ♪ |
[16:30] | ♪ That’s not going to love me for real ♪ | ♪ 他不会真心爱我 ♪ |
[16:32] | ♪ I’m not going to love anybody ♪ | ♪ 我不会爱上任何人 ♪ |
[16:34] | ♪ That’s not going to love me for real ♪ | ♪ 他不会真心爱我 ♪ |
[16:39] | You suck. | 你太烂了 |
[16:42] | Okay, so my mom has this really dope fur coat, | 好吧 我妈有件不错的皮草 |
[16:44] | and I feel like it’d be a really good idea if I wore it. | 我觉得我拿来穿挺不错 |
[16:47] | Yo, are you guys talking about Paul’s Pimps and Hoes party? | 你们说的是保罗的”皮条客和妓女”派对吗 |
[16:49] | Huh? What? No. | 你说什么 不是 |
[16:52] | Just a senior thing. Super low‐key. | 只是高年级的某件事 超低调 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I mean, Stacey invited me, so… | 我知道 斯泰西邀请了我 所以 |
[16:58] | Who… who’s Stacey? | 谁 谁是斯泰西 |
[17:00] | You know, he’s got big chapped lips, | 就是有张干裂的大嘴 |
[17:01] | kinda looks like he’s confused all the time, | 整天一脸困惑的模样 |
[17:03] | wears really douchey clothes. | 衣品特别差的家伙 |
[17:04] | Fire crotch. | 红逼毛 |
[17:05] | Yeah, he said if brought alcohol, I could come. | 对 他说如果我搞到酒就能去 |
[17:08] | So, I’ll see you guys there? | 那么 派对上见吧 |
[17:14] | Stacey’s going rogue. | 斯泰西挺反常的 |
[17:18] | Why do you wanna quit the baseball team? You’re so good! | 你为什么要退出棒球队 你打得非常好 |
[17:20] | I used to be so good when I was 11 and you were the pitcher. | 当我十一岁 你是投球手时我是打得挺好 |
[17:24] | But this is high school varsity, and these kids are massive. | 但这是高中校队 那些孩子都很强 |
[17:27] | Did you even ask if it’s all right to stop playing? | 你有问过可以退出吗 |
[17:29] | It’s not too late in the year? | 今年这个时候退出不会太晚吗 |
[17:30] | No. We’re not having this discussion. | 不 我们现在不讨论这个 |
[17:31] | No. You are not a quitter. | 不 你不是半途而废的人 |
[17:33] | And what are you gonna do after school? | 而且退出了 你放学后干什么呢 |
[17:35] | You know, just sit around at Zeke’s doing God knows what? No. | 就在泽克那里鬼混吗 不行 |
[17:37] | And you’re not too small. I mean, look at Jose Altuve, you know? | 你也不小了 看看何塞·阿尔图维 |
[17:42] | You just need to practice more. | 你只是需要多练习 |
[17:44] | Hey, hey, do you wanna go work on your swing? | 你想练习挥棒吗 |
[17:46] | We can… we can do it right now. We can do it right now. | 我们 我们可以现在练 现在就可以 |
[17:48] | ‐ That is such a great idea! ‐ Yeah, I mean… | -这主意不错 -那个 我 |
[17:51] | Well, I was, uh‐‐ I was supposed to go to Zeke’s tonight, so… | 我今晚要去泽克家 所以 |
[17:58] | But he’s, he’s gonna be helping me with my homework. | 但他会辅导我写作业的 |
[18:03] | What? Why are you laughing? | 怎么了 你们笑什么 |
[18:04] | You don’t actually think we believe that, do you, Mo? | 你不会真觉得我们信你的话吧 小莫 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I mean, I can help you with your homework. | 我可以辅导你写家庭作业 |
[18:07] | I do have two degrees, which is two more than Zeke. | 我有两个学位 泽克一个都没有 |
[18:11] | Yeah, but Zeke’s had most of these classes before, so… | 对 但绝大部分这些课泽克都上过 所以 |
[18:18] | ‐ All right, be back by 10:00. ‐ Thank you. | -好吧 十点前回来 -谢谢 |
[18:20] | – And be careful in that car. ‐ I will. | -小心开车 -好的 |
[18:23] | All it takes is 10 seconds of stupid to ruin your whole life. | 一失足成千古恨 |
[18:27] | What are you talking about, bro? Your parents love me! | 你说什么呢 兄弟 你爸妈爱我 |
[18:29] | No, you know how my dad gets. He just freaks out about stuff. | 不 你知道我爸的感受 他只是有点生气 |
[18:32] | Oh, hey, don’t put too much water in that. | 别往里掺太多水 |
[18:33] | They’re gonna notice if they’re, like, drinking straight Evian. | 如果喝起来像水 他们会发现的 |
[18:36] | Yeah, but it don’t matter. Nobody’s gonna say anything. | 是的 但没关系 没人会说什么 |
[18:38] | Nobody wants to be the dude who don’t feel it. | 没人想当那个破坏气氛的人 |
[18:40] | So, you’ve never seen this game before? | 所以你之前从没见过这个游戏 |
[18:42] | This is awful taxiing. | 你这出租车开得太糟了 |
[18:43] | – Come on! Come on, time’s about to run out! – I’m trying! | -快 快点 时间要到了 -我在尽力 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna get us to Pizza Hut. Move. | 我来带我们上高分 让开 |
[18:52] | Yo, let her learn! | 让她学学 |
[18:54] | Holly, do you believe this shit? | 霍莉 你信吗 |
[18:55] | – Watch me work. – Come on, come on, come on. | -看我怎么玩 -快 快点 快点 |
[18:57] | He says his parents don’t like me. | 他说他爸妈不喜欢我 |
[18:58] | ‐ That’s absolutely ridiculous. ‐ Mmm, ‘scuse me. | -这太可笑了 -抱歉 |
[19:01] | What parents wouldn’t want their teenage son hangin’ out here? | 谁家父母不想他们的孩子来这里玩 |
[19:04] | What? I don’t ask him to hang out. He just comes over. | 怎么 我没让他来玩 他自己来的 |
[19:07] | – uh‐huh. ‐ Fuck you. I’ll leave right now. | -是嘛 -去你的 我现在就走 |
[19:09] | Don’t. Please. | 请别走 |
[19:19] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[19:22] | ‐ What? ‐ Stop being creepy. You’re staring. | -怎么了 -别那么恐怖地盯着人家 |
[19:25] | I wasn’t staring, dude. What are you talking about? | 我没盯着她 兄弟 你在说什么呢 |
[19:26] | She’s not a piece of meat. | 她又不是块肉 |
[19:29] | My gosh, will you leave him alone? | 天啊 放过他吧 |
[19:34] | – Here. ‐ I’m good. | -给 -不了 |
[19:36] | Oh, he don’t smoke. | 他不抽烟 |
[19:37] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:40] | Well, do your friends smoke? | 你朋友们抽烟吗 |
[19:43] | ‐ Hello! ‐ No, your high school friends. | -在这里 -不 我是说你高中的朋友 |
[19:45] | I… I don’t really have any. | 我 我没高中朋友 |
[19:47] | I mean, I like hanging out with these guys more. | 我更喜欢和这些家伙一起玩 |
[19:49] | No, it was actually a good gig, bro. | 不 那其实是份不错的工作 |
[19:50] | ‘Cause you didn’t actually work for the zoo. | 因为你实际上不是为动物园工作 |
[19:51] | We worked for, like, an independent thing. | 我们为一个独立的事物工作 |
[19:54] | So, it was like I was actually a professional photographer. | 所以 就好像我实际上是个专业摄影师 |
[19:56] | You’re missing out on some of the best memories you’ll ever have. | 你正在错过你一生中最美好的回忆 |
[19:59] | ‐ No, you’re not. ‐ Yes, he is. | -不 你没有 -是的 他错过了 |
[20:01] | Zeke still wishes he was back in high school. | 泽克仍然希望他能回到高中 |
[20:03] | That’s not true at all. | 这不是真的 |
[20:05] | It’s okay, I do too. I’ll admit it. | 没事的 我也是 我承认 |
[20:07] | Well, that’s ’cause you guys were, like, legends. | 那是因为你们当年是传奇人物 |
[20:09] | ‐ That’s true. ‐ We were. | -没错 -我们就是 |
[20:11] | Yo, I got an idea. You know what you should do? | 我有个主意 知道你该干什么吗 |
[20:13] | You should sell my pot at your party. We’ll make mad money. | 你该在派对上卖大麻 我们会大赚一笔 |
[20:16] | What? No. I don’t‐‐ no. | 什么 不 我不 不行 |
[20:17] | Why not? You just show up with a bunch of drugs. | 为什么不 你只是带一堆大麻去 |
[20:19] | You’ll be the drug guy at the party. | 你以后就是派对上卖大麻的人 |
[20:20] | No, no, no, I’m good. No, thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:21] | ‐ Back me up. ‐ I’m not touching this. | -帮我说句话 -这个我不管 |
[20:23] | ‐ Hold on. – No, dude, I just… | -等一下 -不 兄弟 我只是 |
[20:26] | I seriously hate him sometimes. | 我有时真的很讨厌他 |
[20:28] | No, you don’t. You love him. | 不 你不讨厌他 你爱他 |
[20:30] | You guys are like an old married couple. It’s cute. | 你俩就像老夫老妻 真好 |
[20:31] | Yeah, well, he only treats me like this to impress you. | 他这样对我只是为了取悦你 |
[20:34] | Alrighty then. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | So, I got these for, like, 30 a pop. | 我的进价差不多每瓶三十美元 |
[20:39] | So, I say you sell them for, like, a hundred. | 我觉得你可以用一百美元卖出去 |
[20:41] | And then we’ll split it down the middle. | 挣来的钱我们平分 |
[20:42] | What, you think I’m just gonna walk into a party, | 什么 你认为我走进一个派对 |
[20:44] | and everyone’s gonna wanna buy pot from me? | 然后所有人都会来找我买大麻吗 |
[20:49] | Call me crazy. | 就是这么疯狂 |
[21:05] | ‐ Am I…? ‐ Downstairs. | -我 -在楼下 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | Yo, dude, where the fuck you been? | 兄弟 你去哪里了 |
[21:16] | I got lost, I don’t know. | 我迷路了 我不知道 |
[21:18] | Who’s ready to party?! | 准备好开始派对了吗 |
[21:34] | Isn’t this the best? | 这是不是很棒 |
[21:36] | Yeah, mm‐hmm. Yeah, this is cool. | 没错 这真棒 |
[21:38] | Bro… We made it! | 兄弟 我们做到了 |
[21:41] | ‐ Yeah. Okay. ‐ See that girl over there? | -对 好吧 -看到那边那个姑娘了吗 |
[21:44] | She’s so fuckin’ hot! | 真他妈性感 |
[21:46] | Uh, you mean your sister? | 你是说你姐吗 |
[21:49] | Oh. Fuck. | 该死的 |
[21:50] | ‐ What the fuck are you doing here? ‐ Hey, Lisa. | -你在这里干嘛 -你好 丽萨 |
[21:53] | Well, Josh said if I bring alcohol, I could come. | 乔希说如果我能搞到酒我就能来 |
[21:55] | Where did you get…? | 你哪里弄来的 |
[21:56] | Do Mom and Dad know you’re here? | 爸妈知道你在这里吗 |
[21:58] | ‐ Please don’t be a bitch. ‐ Is that my hat? | -别多嘴 -那是我的帽子吗 |
[22:00] | Look, you never wear this. | 你从来不戴这顶帽子 |
[22:02] | This has been in your closet for… | 这个在你衣柜放了很久 |
[22:03] | I’m texting Mom. | 我发短信告诉妈 |
[22:04] | She’s bluffing. We good. We good. | 她只是在吓唬我 没事的 没事的 |
[22:10] | Hey, look, so Stace… I, um… | 听着 斯泰 我 |
[22:13] | – I brought some weed. ‐ What? | -我带了点大麻来 -什么 |
[22:14] | I mean, if you’re not interested… | 如果你不感兴趣 |
[22:15] | What? I can’t hear you. | 什么 我听不见 |
[22:16] | I brought marijuana. | 我带了大麻 |
[22:23] | Bro, you’re my goddamn hero, do you understand? | 兄弟 知道吗 你就是我的英雄 |
[22:25] | How much you want for all of these? | 这些你想要多少钱 |
[22:26] | Um, I don’t know, maybe like 200? | 不知道 200美元吧 |
[22:28] | Does that sound like…? | 你觉得价格怎么样 |
[22:30] | You are the fucking man! | 你真他妈棒 |
[22:31] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Do you take Venmo? | -是吗 -可以电子转账吗 |
[22:32] | Sure. Okay. | 行 没问题 |
[22:33] | See? What did I tell you? | 看吧 我说什么来着 |
[22:34] | He’s one of us! He’s a 10! | 他是自己人 他超棒的 |
[22:37] | I gotta text Danny to get in here. | 我要发消息让丹尼快来 |
[22:39] | Yeah, sweet. So, if you Venmo me, that’s perfect. | 好的 你们转账给我就行 |
[22:41] | You’re not gonna hang and smoke with us? | 你不和我们一起嗨吗 |
[22:43] | What? No, I’m blazed, bro. I smoked before, so… | 什么 不 我嗨过了 来之前我吸过了 |
[22:47] | – He’s a legend. Holy shit. – True dat. | -他可真了不起 他妈的 -没错 |
[22:50] | That’s my fucking boy, friend. | 他可真棒 朋友 |
[22:56] | Yo. Next one. | 我下一个 |
[23:01] | – Is that your… – Yeah. | -那是你的 -对 |
[23:03] | Yeah? So it’s like… Sure. | 是吗 所以就像 好吧 |
[23:11] | Hey, sorry about him. | 我为他道个歉 |
[23:13] | ‐ What? ‐ Excuse me? | -什么 -你什么意思 |
[23:14] | Yeah, I just found him out back in the dumpster. | 我刚在垃圾箱里找到的他 |
[23:16] | He’s a rescue. | 他是被捡来的 |
[23:17] | Bro, are you fuckin’ serious? | 老兄 你是认真的吗 |
[23:19] | You should rub his belly. He likes that. | 你该揉揉他的肚子 他喜欢那样 |
[23:22] | Just ’cause, like, you’re a dog, so I was making… | 因为你是只狗 我只是在开玩笑 |
[23:25] | You little piece of shit! | 你这个小王八蛋 |
[23:26] | – Chad, Chad. ‐ What the fuck, man?! | -查德 查德 -你刚说什么 |
[23:28] | Don’t fuck with Mo. Mo is crucial. | 别找小莫的麻烦 他很重要 |
[23:30] | You need a smoke? Come on, let’s smoke. | 要抽点不 来吧 来抽点 |
[23:31] | – But he called me a… – Let’s smoke. | -但他说我是 -抽点吧 |
[23:34] | I don’t think he got your joke. | 我觉得他没明白你的笑话 |
[23:37] | Yeah, no, I think… | 是 我觉得 |
[23:38] | I think I fucked up the punchline. | 我这个笑话没有讲好 |
[23:41] | I didn’t know you were friends with any of these people. | 真没想到你和这些人是朋友 |
[23:43] | Well, I’m not really. | 其实不是 |
[23:44] | Yeah, but, I mean, most of my friends are just older. | 但我大多数朋友都比我大 |
[23:46] | ‐ Like your parents? ‐ Funny. No, um… | -比如你的父母吗 -呵呵 不是 |
[23:50] | Well, my best friend is Zeke Presanti. | 我最好的朋友是泽克·普雷桑蒂 |
[23:52] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[23:52] | He used to go to our school. | 他以前是我们学校的 |
[23:54] | He was a big deal back in the day. But… | 他当年可是个大人物 |
[23:56] | Yeah, he sort of, like, invented these parties. | 这些派对就是他发明的 |
[23:57] | He invented hanging out in basements? | 他发明了地下室派对吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah, well, I think so. | 对 是的 |
[24:03] | So, how’d you get invited? I mean, you’re not a senior. | 你怎么会来 你又不是高年级生 |
[24:06] | Oh, I don’t think those rules apply to girls. | 我觉得这规矩不适用于女孩子 |
[24:08] | Oh, gotcha. | 明白了 |
[24:10] | Who’s Reuben? | 谁是卢本 |
[24:11] | Oh, Reuben? He’s just, um… | 卢本吗 他是 |
[24:13] | Just a pimp that I know. Let me borrow his robe. | 他只是个我认识的皮条客 他借给我的浴袍 |
[24:15] | Reuben is your dad. | 卢本是你爸 |
[24:16] | Reuben is my dad, you’re right. | 卢本是我爸 没错 |
[24:19] | I think they honestly just got bored of drinking | 我觉得他们只是每周末 |
[24:21] | in the same shitty basement every weekend, | 在同一个地下室喝酒喝腻了 |
[24:23] | so they gave each party a theme. | 于是就开始开主题派对 |
[24:26] | I mean, they’re not always pimps, | 皮条客倒不多 |
[24:27] | but the girls are always hoes. | 但女孩基本上都是妓女 |
[24:29] | So, what kind of hoe are you supposed to be? | 那你是哪种类型的妓女呢 |
[24:32] | What did you just fucking call me? | 你刚说我是什么 |
[24:34] | Wait. No, no. I didn’t mean it like that. | 等等 不 我不是那个意思 |
[24:35] | I just meant because, you know… | 我这么说只是因为 |
[24:36] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[24:37] | I mean, this is the only costume I had, | 这是我唯一的一套服装 |
[24:39] | and Hermione was the ultimate pimp. | 而且赫敏曾是终极皮条客 |
[24:46] | What is that, shark? | 那是个鲨鱼吗 |
[24:48] | ‐ Oh, I just saw Jaws. ‐ You just saw it? | -我最近刚看完《大白鲨》 -你才看完 |
[24:52] | Yeah, it’s great! Have you seen it? | 是啊 很好看 你看过吗 |
[24:53] | ‐ Yes. ‐ It’s so good. | -看过 -真的好看 |
[24:55] | You’re so ridiculous. | 你真太好笑了 |
[24:57] | Look, I know you’re all into your new hot boyfriend, | 我知道你很爱你帅气新男友 |
[25:00] | but do you have to shove him in my face | 但你有必要天天秀给我 |
[25:02] | and, like, the whole internet’s face? | 或秀给整个互联网看吗 |
[25:03] | Like, we get it. | 我们已经知道了 |
[25:04] | I’m not shoving him down your face. | 我没有把他秀给你看 |
[25:05] | I’m living my life. | 我在过自己的日子 |
[25:06] | Also, by the way, you should try it. | 还有 你也该过自己的日子 |
[25:08] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[25:10] | You’re just getting tattoos. I don’t know. | 你刚做了个纹身 我不知道 |
[25:13] | ‐ Is this your belt? ‐ No, that’s not my belt. | -这是你的皮带吗 -不 不是 |
[25:18] | Fuck, this was a mistake. | 妈的 这是个错误 |
[25:20] | What’s wrong? What? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | Because I’m 23, | 因为我已经23了 |
[25:23] | I’m taking the LSAT in less than a month, | 还有不到一个月就考试 |
[25:25] | – and I’m fucking my childhood boyfriend – Childhood? | -我却和童年的男友 -童年 |
[25:28] | in the parking lot of a Raymour & Flanigan. | 在雷默-弗兰根家具城的停车场里胡搞 |
[25:29] | Childhood? We are children. | 童年 我们还是孩子 |
[25:30] | – What are you talking about? – I’m not, actually. | -你在说什么 -我不是了 |
[25:32] | I’m dating an adult man. | 我交往的是个成年人 |
[25:34] | Oh, excuse me. “I’m dating an adult man.” | 你这样也能叫 “我交往的是个成年人” |
[25:36] | Well, you wanted to do this. | 是你想要做这个的 |
[25:38] | I know I wanted to do this. That’s not the point. | 我知道是我想做 但这不是重点 |
[25:40] | It’s different this time. | 这次不一样了 |
[25:41] | I don’t think we should do it again. | 我觉得这是最后一次了 |
[25:45] | All right. Sure. | 好吧 行 |
[25:47] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Well, whatever you want. | -好 -随你的便吧 |
[25:49] | ‐ I’m gonna go. ‐ Okay. All right. | -我要走了 -好的 |
[25:58] | I need you to walk me to my car. | 我想让你陪我去我的车那边 |
[25:59] | It’s really dark and sketchy out there. | 外面太黑 不安全的样子 |
[26:01] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | Pea shoots? | 豆苗 |
[26:07] | – What the fuck are pea shoots? – I don’t know. | -什么是豆苗 -我不知道 |
[26:10] | Dude, selling to those kids was so much easier than I thought. | 兄弟 卖给那些孩子比我想象得要容易得多 |
[26:12] | Like, they just ate it up. | 他们两下就嗑完了 |
[26:13] | Wow, are you telling me that 17‐year‐olds wanted drugs? | 你是说那些十七岁小屁孩都想嗑药吗 |
[26:17] | Hey, sir, do you know where the pea shoots are? | 先生 你知道豆苗在哪里吗 |
[26:20] | Fuckin’ Holly. | 该死的霍莉 |
[26:21] | No, it was just crazy ’cause like | 不 那挺疯狂的 |
[26:22] | I didn’t think they’d wanna pay that much. | 我以为他们不会花那么多钱买 |
[26:24] | Dude, kids your age don’t know how much drugs cost. | 小屁孩们根本不知道毒品值多少钱 |
[26:27] | It’s hilarious, you know? | 这很可笑 |
[26:29] | And the rich ones don’t care. They just want to get high. | 那些有钱的根本不在乎 他们只想嗨 |
[26:31] | Dude, where the fuck are the pea shoots? | 兄弟 豆苗到底在哪里 |
[26:32] | – Dude, just ask someone. – I just did. | -你问问别人 -我刚问了 |
[26:33] | I know, but ask someone that works here. | 我知道 你去问问店员 |
[26:36] | Yo, bro, do you have pea shoots? | 哥们 这里有豆苗吗 |
[26:39] | Pea shoots? | 豆苗 |
[26:41] | – Is that like a vegetable? – I don’t know, man. | -是蔬菜吗 -我也不知道 |
[26:44] | My girlfriend just gave me this whole list of shit to get. | 我女朋友给我列了一堆东西让我买 |
[26:46] | Do you know where the pea shoots is at? | 你知道豆苗在哪里吗 |
[26:48] | ‐ Nah, man. ‐ Go fucking look for ’em, man. | -不知道 -去找 伙计 |
[26:50] | Yo, did you just call her your girlfriend? | 你刚说她是你女朋友吗 |
[26:51] | ‐ I did. ‐ No way! | -对 -真的假的 |
[26:52] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ That was fast. | -真的 -进展神速 |
[26:53] | No, it’s time for, like, an adult relationship, you know? | 也不是 我也该像成年人一样谈恋爱了 |
[26:56] | Like, childhood’s been over. You know what I’m saying? | 童年已经结束了 你明白我的意思吗 |
[26:57] | Who’s your girlfriend? Is she bad? | 谁是你女朋友 她漂亮吗 |
[27:01] | I don’t think we got any pea shoots, boss. | 我们没有豆苗 老板 |
[27:03] | Sophie was at the party, too. | 索菲昨天也在派对上 |
[27:04] | Dude, one thing at a time, all right? | 兄弟 事情一件一件说 好吗 |
[27:06] | ‐ She looked hot. ‐ Huh? Who? | -她超漂亮 -你说谁 |
[27:09] | ‐ I told you about Sophie. ‐ Yeah. | -我跟你说过索菲 -是的 |
[27:11] | – She’s hot. – Yeah | -她很漂亮 -这样啊 |
[27:13] | ‐ She was at the party. ‐ Sick. | -她也在派对上 -真棒 |
[27:15] | I don’t think we got any pea shoots, boss. | 我们没有豆苗 老板 |
[27:16] | All right, well, do you have, like, an equivalent? | 好吧 那你有差不多的东西吗 |
[27:18] | Or should I just get regular peas? | 要不我买点普通的豆子回去 |
[27:20] | Don’t ask me. Just get the next thing on the list. | 别问我 你要不先买下一个 |
[27:24] | – Fish sauce? – Fish sauce? | -鱼酱 -鱼酱吗 |
[27:26] | What, you mean, like, cocktail sauce? | 那是什么 是鸡尾酒酱吗 |
[27:28] | Like, fuckin’ shrimp dip? | 是吃虾的蘸料吗 |
[27:30] | Yo, what the fuck is she cooking? | 她到底要煮些什么 |
[27:45] | ‐ This was great, Holly. ‐ Thanks. | -挺好吃的 霍莉 -谢谢 |
[27:47] | Yeah, she’s like the best cook in the world. | 没错 她是世界上最好的厨子 |
[27:49] | Yeah, even though you didn’t get me anything I asked for. | 是 尽管我要你买的东西你都没买到 |
[27:51] | ‘Cause everything you asked for was fuckin’ stupid. | 因为你要的东西都很傻 |
[27:54] | He’s only saying that to impress you. | 他那样说只是为了在你面前装酷 |
[27:55] | ‐ It’s working. ‐ Yo, Mo likes a girl. | -这挺有用 -小莫喜欢个女孩 |
[27:58] | ‐ Who? ‐ Uh, her name’s Sophie. | -谁 -她叫索菲 |
[28:01] | She goes to my school. You might know her, actually. | 跟我同校 实际上你可能认识她 |
[28:03] | She was a freshman when you were a senior. | 你快毕业时她刚进校 |
[28:05] | Sophie Miller? | 索菲·米勒 |
[28:05] | Sophie Pierre? | 索菲·皮埃尔 |
[28:06] | Sophie Huebscher? | 苏菲·赫布舍尔 |
[28:07] | No. Sophie Willits. | 不 是索菲·威利斯 |
[28:08] | Sam Willits’ little sister? | 是山姆·威利斯的妹妹吗 |
[28:09] | What the fuck? | 不会吧 |
[28:10] | How do you know everyone in the yearbook? | 你怎么认识年刊里的所有人 |
[28:12] | – Does she like you back? – Honestly? No clue. | -她也喜欢你吗 -老实说 我不知道 |
[28:14] | I mean, she’s got this super‐sarcastic sense of humor, | 她很喜欢开玩笑挖苦人 |
[28:17] | which makes it really hard to tell when she’s being serious, but… | 这让我很难知道她什么时候是认真的 |
[28:20] | I don’t know, I kinda like it. | 但不知怎的 我挺喜欢 |
[28:21] | Ah, dude, she likes you. What’s not to like? | 兄弟 她喜欢你 她为什么不喜欢 |
[28:23] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[28:24] | – Look, this is how you get her. Ready? – Please. | -我教你个追她的方法 听好 -请说 |
[28:26] | All you have to do is give her tons of attention. | 你只需要把大部分注意力都放她身上 |
[28:28] | Call her a lot, you know? | 经常给她打电话 |
[28:29] | Be like, “Hey, what’s up? It’s Mo.” | 比如”你好啊 在干啥 我是小莫” |
[28:31] | You know, “How are you?” | 你说 “你好吗” |
[28:32] | And she’ll be like, “Oh, hi.” | 然后她回答 “你好” |
[28:34] | Call her, not text her? | 打电话 而不是发短信吗 |
[28:35] | Pay attention to what she likes. | 留意她喜欢什么 |
[28:36] | Like what drinks she likes at Starbucks. | 比如她喜欢星巴克的什么饮料 |
[28:38] | That’s really cute if you, | 而且如果你陪她一起上学 |
[28:40] | like, get her– walk her to school | 然后说”我给你买了个星冰乐” |
[28:42] | and be like, “I got you a Frappe.” You know? | 她会好感倍增的 |
[28:44] | And then just as you start getting close, | 然后 当你们刚开始熟悉起来 |
[28:47] | that’s when you slowly start to back away | 你就开始慢慢对她冷淡 |
[28:49] | and you go fuckin’ ghost. | 就装作好像她不存在一样 |
[28:51] | ‐ Very cool. ‐ Yeah, and then she’ll go nuts. | -听起来不错 -对 然后她就抓狂了 |
[28:53] | She’ll be like, “What the fuck?! I thought Mo liked me! | 她会想 “怎么了 我以为小莫喜欢我” |
[28:55] | Why isn’t he liking my photos? | 他为什么不给我的照片点赞了 |
[28:57] | Am I ugly? Did I do something wrong?” | 我很丑吗 我做错什么了吗 |
[28:58] | And that’s when you got her. | 那时你就彻底征服她了 |
[29:00] | That’s when you swoop in like a hawk. | 也就是你发动猛攻的时候 |
[29:03] | ‐ Sex? ‐ Yes. | -做爱吗 -对 |
[29:04] | Oh, my God. You guys are gross. | 我的天 你们可真恶心 |
[29:07] | What? Am I wrong? | 怎么了 我错了吗 |
[29:09] | No, you’re right. And your advice will definitely work. | 不 你没错 你的建议肯定能起作用 |
[29:12] | But you just use these tricks because you’re a dick. | 但你是渣男 所以你用这些套路 |
[29:14] | Maybe Mo can just be himself, | 也许小莫只要做自己就行 |
[29:16] | and girls will like him because he’s such a great guy. | 姑娘们会喜欢他的 因为他是个好男人 |
[29:18] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得没错 |
[29:20] | You know, Mo is way better looking than you. | 知道吗 小莫比你长得帅多了 |
[29:23] | Hot guys don’t need to play those kind of games. | 帅哥们不需要玩这些套路 |
[29:28] | Wow. In my own house. | 真有你的 在我家里羞辱我 |
[29:30] | What do you mean you already ate? | 你说你吃过了是什么意思 |
[29:33] | Well, Zeke’s girlfriend actually made me dinner. | 泽克的女朋友给我做了晚饭 |
[29:36] | It was pretty good. | 挺好吃的 |
[29:38] | Oh, perfect! | 真好 |
[29:38] | Maybe Zeke’s girlfriend can do your laundry | 也许泽克的女朋友也能帮你洗衣服 |
[29:41] | and pay for your school and dri‐‐ | 帮你你交学费 送你 |
[29:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:54] | Hey. Sophie? | 你好 索菲 |
[29:56] | Uh, hey. It’s uh‐‐ It’s Mo. | 我是小莫 |
[29:59] | Monroe Harris. | 莫罗·哈里斯 |
[30:00] | Yeah. What’s up? | 好的 什么事 |
[30:02] | Nothing much. Uh, you? | 没什么 你呢 |
[30:05] | Did you just call me to say hi? | 你打电话来只是为了打招呼吗 |
[30:07] | – Yeah, is that…? That’s weird, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -对 这是不是有点奇怪 -有点 |
[30:11] | Well, uh, what are‐‐ what are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[30:14] | Just watching The Wire. | 我在看《火线重案组》 |
[30:16] | ‐ Nice. ‐ Yep. | -不错 -对 |
[30:20] | You know, you’re, like, | 你知道吗 |
[30:21] | the first person since eighth grade to call just to say hi. | 你是从初二开始第一个打电话只为打招呼的人 |
[30:25] | Oh, yeah? Well, who’s the one with no friends now? | 是吗 那现在是谁没有朋友 |
[30:29] | I have friends. | 我有朋友 |
[30:30] | They just text me like normal people. | 只是他们像正常人一样给我发短信 |
[30:34] | Yeah, that makes way more sense. | 你说的也是 |
[30:36] | There are fewer awkward silences. | 这样就能避免尴尬的沉默了 |
[30:41] | So, what are you doin’? | 那你在干什么 |
[30:42] | You already asked me that. | 你刚刚问过了 |
[30:44] | Right, you know, can, um, can I call you later? | 好吧 我能迟点再打给你吗 |
[30:47] | Maybe you can… | 要不你 |
[30:48] | Or text. Or I’ll text you. | 或者我给你发短信 |
[30:49] | I’m messing with you. You can call me. | 跟你开玩笑的 你可以打给我 |
[30:51] | Right, no, yeah, no. | 好吧 不会吧 好的 |
[31:10] | ‐ Hey, so ‐ Mo, my man! | -嘿 所以 -兄弟 |
[31:13] | Hey, Stacey, what’s up? | 斯泰西 怎么了 |
[31:15] | How’d you like that party the other night? | 你觉得那晚的派对怎么样 |
[31:17] | It was fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[31:18] | Yeah, it was fucking dope, dude. | 对 真他妈棒 兄弟 |
[31:20] | – It was, like, a 10. -Yeah, ok. | -我打满分 -行吧 |
[31:22] | Yeah, we’re doin’ it again. | 我们再干一次 |
[31:24] | This weekend. Paul’s house. Bring the party supplies. | 这个周末 在保罗家 带货来派对 |
[31:26] | Wait. Paul’s parents are letting him do that again? | 等等 他爸妈还同意让他办这种派对吗 |
[31:28] | Paul’s parents don’t give a fuck about anything. It’s very dark. | 他爸妈什么都不管 这很安全 |
[31:31] | Just bring that sweet, sweet drink and that loud‐ass dank. | 就带那种甜甜的饮料和那种很带劲的药 |
[31:34] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吧 |
[31:35] | Dude, that was sort of, like, a one‐time thing. I’m not like a… | 兄弟 我就临时干一票 我不是 |
[31:38] | Listen, man. I need this, all right? | 听着 兄弟 我需要这个 好吗 |
[31:41] | If I don’t get my penis touched once in my life, I’ll kill myself. | 这辈子如果没人碰过我的小弟弟 我就自杀 |
[31:43] | I thought you said Lauren touched your penis that one time. | 你之前跟我说劳伦摸过你的小弟弟 |
[31:47] | That was a lie. | 我骗你的 |
[31:50] | Okay, yeah. I’ll talk to my guy, all right? | 行 我去跟我兄弟商量 好吧 |
[31:53] | Hey, Sophie! Sophie! | 嘿 索菲 索菲 |
[32:03] | Uh, you like coffee? | 你想喝咖啡吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah, bro, I can only get, like, two ounces with my medical card. | 我用我的医疗卡只能搞到57克左右 |
[32:11] | Nick, you got a card? | 尼克 你有卡吗 |
[32:12] | Yo, man, can I swing? | 兄弟 能让我打一下吗 |
[32:12] | Hey, honest opinion, | 说真的 |
[32:15] | the kid’s gonna ripped off. You should go with him to the party. | 那小孩会被宰的 你该和他一起去派对 |
[32:17] | ‐ I ain’t goin’ to the party. ‐ Why not? | -我不会去的 -为什么不去 |
[32:19] | Seriously, man, can I bat? | 说真的 能让我打一下吗 |
[32:21] | I can’t go to the party, because Mo’s a minor. | 我不能去那个派对是因为小莫未成年 |
[32:23] | So, if Mo gets in trouble, | 所以 如果小莫惹了麻烦 |
[32:25] | he’ll just get in trouble like those kids get in trouble. | 他会跟其他惹麻烦的小孩一样 |
[32:26] | You know, he’ll have to, like, erase a blackboard or go to detention. | 得去擦黑板 或放学后留校 |
[32:30] | Me? I’ll do hard time! I’m not ready for that. | 我呢 我只能背锅 我不想这样 |
[32:33] | I can’t be the face of this operation. | 我不能做这次行动的主要参与者 |
[32:34] | Well, I don’t wanna be the face of this operation, either. | 我也不想成为这次行动的主要参与者 |
[32:38] | ‐ Yo, hit. ‐ Oh, come on! | -真巧 -拜托 |
[32:41] | Step up, kid. | 你过去 孩子 |
[32:45] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[32:47] | – That one didn’t feel good. ‐ Do you listen? | -那一棒感觉不大好 -你有好好听吗 |
[32:49] | – Remember what I told you? ‐ No. | -还记得我跟你说过什么吗 -不记得 |
[32:50] | You gotta use your height to your advantage. | 你得利用你的身高优势 |
[32:51] | You gotta get low, so there’s no strike zone. | 你得蹲低点 这样就没有好球带了 |
[32:53] | You’ll walk every time. | 你每次都要移动 |
[32:54] | He’s in a fucking cage, man. He can’t strike out. | 他在个铁笼里面 他不可能三振出局 |
[32:57] | This feels weird. I never saw you do this. | 这感觉好奇怪 我从没见你玩过这个 |
[32:59] | Cause I was good. | 因为我很厉害 |
[33:02] | Okay, if you’re so good, why’d you leave the team? | 好吧 如果你很厉害 你为什么退队 |
[33:04] | Cause it‐‐ it was very political. | 因为它 太政治化了 |
[33:07] | Oh, hey, can you take the next right? Take a right up there. | 你能右转吗 就在那里右转 |
[33:10] | Why? All right, all right. Where are we going? | 为什么 好吧 我们要去哪里 |
[33:12] | Uh, I just have to stop by my sister’s new place | 我得去我姐的新家一趟 |
[33:14] | and pick up a box that she wants me to store for her. | 拿个她想让我替她保管的盒子 |
[33:17] | Huh? Fuck no! What? | 什么 不去 你搞什么 |
[33:19] | What? Are you…? Why are you freaking out? | 怎么 你 你为什么被吓到了 |
[33:21] | I can’t just show up to your sister’s house unannounced. | 我不能不打招呼就去你姐家 |
[33:23] | I’d look insane. | 我会看起来像个疯子 |
[33:24] | You’re not showing up unannounced. You’re with me. | 你不是没打招呼就去 你是和我一起去 |
[33:26] | It’s fucking weird, dude. Does she know I’m coming? | 这太奇怪了 她知道我要来吗 |
[33:30] | No, but I didn’t talk to her, okay? My mom did. | 不知道 我没跟她说 但我妈说过 |
[33:32] | This sucks, bro. You suck. | 太差劲了 老兄 你真太差劲了 |
[33:34] | Dude, is her stupid‐ass boyfriend gonna be there? | 她的傻逼男朋友会在吗 |
[33:39] | – What are you laughing at. ‐ I don’t know. | -你在笑什么 -不知道 |
[33:41] | It just… it brings me a lot of joy to see you this flustered. | 就是 看你这么慌我挺开心 |
[33:44] | Never seen you like this. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[33:47] | You’re mean. | 你好坏 |
[33:52] | – All right, I’m gonna wait in the car. – Fine. | -行了 我就在车里等你 -好吧 |
[34:01] | I’m not gonna wait in the car like an asshole. | 我才不会像混蛋一样在车里等 |
[34:05] | Wait up. | 等我一下 |
[34:11] | ‐ Monroe, my man! ‐ What’s up, Doug? How you doin? | -莫罗 兄弟 -道格 最近怎么样 |
[34:13] | What’s up, buddy? | 你好 老兄 |
[34:14] | Zeke! How’s it goin’, buddy? Hey! | 泽克 最近怎样 |
[34:18] | Hey, sorry about the boxes. We’re still moving in. | 抱歉有那么多箱子 我们还在搬家 |
[34:20] | – You guys were at the batting cages? – Yeah. | -你们刚刚是在棒球练习馆吗 -对 |
[34:23] | Man, you should’ve told me. I used to love that spot as a kid. | 兄弟 你该叫我的 我从小就喜欢那里 |
[34:26] | We’re the same age. | 我们一样大 |
[34:28] | Momo, thank you! | 莫莫 谢谢你 |
[34:31] | You didn’t say you were bringing your babysitter. | 你没说你要带你的保姆过来 |
[34:34] | Yeah, well, it is a full‐time job, so‐‐ | 这是个全职工作 所以 |
[34:36] | ‐ You guys want something to drink? ‐ No. | -你们想要喝点什么吗 -不了 |
[34:37] | ‐ Sure. Yeah. ‐ Okay. | -好的 -行 |
[34:39] | – Don’t you have homework or something? – Yeah, don’t you? | -你没作业什么的吗 -对 你没作业吗 |
[34:41] | ‘Cause then mom and dad are gonna be mad at me, | 要不爸妈会生我气的 |
[34:44] | and I don’t want them to do that. | 我可不想他们生我的气 |
[34:45] | Come on, stick around for one. | 拜托 就这一次 |
[34:46] | Beer for the big guy, Coke for the little guy. | 大人喝啤酒 孩子喝可乐 |
[34:48] | – Oh, for sure. ‐ Cheers, guys. | -那当然 -干杯 |
[34:50] | Enjoy your Coke. | 好好喝你的可乐 |
[34:51] | Really nice place, guys. | 这地方真不错 |
[34:58] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[34:59] | – You like it? ‐ Hmm? | -你喜欢吗 -什么 |
[35:00] | It’s actually one of my favorite artists working right now. | 这实际上是我最喜欢的艺术家的作品 |
[35:02] | – Oh, that. The painting. – Yes. | -你说那副画 -是的 |
[35:04] | Yeah, all of his stuff sort of makes fun of | 他所有的作品 |
[35:06] | the over‐commercialization of the art market. | 都在嘲笑艺术市场的过度商业化 |
[35:08] | It’s fascinating stuff. | 非常有意思的作品 |
[35:09] | Yeah, bro, it’s… It’s mad orange. | 是的 老兄 用了大量橘色 |
[35:11] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[35:12] | We’ve actually gotten super into collecting recently. | 实际上 我们最近痴迷收藏 |
[35:15] | Oh, have you? Oh, that’s nice. | 是吗 挺好的 |
[35:17] | And a guy at my firm said | 我公司的同事说 |
[35:18] | it’d be a really good investment, so… | 这会是个不错的投资 |
[35:20] | Kinda just been diving in head‐first. | 所以我就一头扎进收藏里了 |
[35:22] | Oh, let me show you this other thing I bought. | 我给你看看我买的其它东西 |
[35:24] | Ah, that’s all right, man. | 不用了 兄弟 |
[35:25] | – No, come on. You’re gonna love it. ‐ Nah, I’m all right. | -拜托 你会喜欢的 -不了 不用了 |
[35:27] | – Come on, it’s so good. ‐ All right, fuck it. | -来吧 真的超棒 -那好吧 |
[35:31] | – We’ll be a couple minutes. ‐ Okay. | -我们过会就来 -好的 |
[35:35] | – Why did you bring him? – What? | -你为什么带他过来 -什么 |
[35:37] | You should, like, be making friends your own age. | 你应该交同龄的朋友 |
[35:40] | You sound just like Dad. | 你说话的口气就像老爸 |
[35:42] | No, I’m being serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[35:44] | – I went to a house party last week. ‐ That’s amazing! | -我上周去了个家庭派对 -真棒 |
[35:46] | See, that’s what you should be doing. | 看吧 那才是你该做的 |
[35:47] | Not, like, driving around with Zeke all day. | 而不是整天和泽克一起到处开车兜风 |
[35:50] | I like hanging out with Zeke. | 我喜欢和泽克待在一起 |
[35:52] | I’m sure you do. I liked hanging out with Zeke, too, | 我知道 我以前也喜欢和他在一起 |
[35:54] | but it stops being fun really fast. Trust me. | 但相信我 这很快就没那么有趣了 |
[35:59] | Yo, that dude’s a fucking tool. | 那伙计就是个工具人 |
[36:01] | I kinda like him. | 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[36:03] | So, I’ve been thinking about this whole drug thing. | 我一直在想毒品的事 |
[36:06] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ And it was fun to do it that one time, | -怎么了 -这么做一次很有趣 |
[36:10] | but I don’t want to be the party supplier guy. | 但我并不想成为派对的供货人 |
[36:12] | You know what I mean? It just kinda like feels sketchy. | 你明白我的意思吗 感觉会惹上麻烦 |
[36:14] | No, no, you’re trippin’. It’s not the same thing. | 不 你这是在胡思乱想 这不是一回事 |
[36:17] | – You’re not a drug dealer. ‐ But I mean, like‐‐ | -你不是毒贩 -但就像 |
[36:19] | You’re not! You’re just a guy | 你不是 你就是个 |
[36:20] | that sells weed and booze to his friends. | 卖给朋友酒和大麻的人 |
[36:22] | They’d find it anyway. | 他们会明白的 |
[36:23] | Yeah, but I feel like it’s gonna become this whole thing. | 是 但我觉得我最终会被当成个毒贩 |
[36:26] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[36:36] | See you, buddy. | 再见 |
[36:40] | Hey, guys. How was your night? | 伙计们 晚上玩得开心吗 |
[36:42] | Hey, uh, it was good. What, uh, what are you doing? | 挺好 你 你来干嘛 |
[36:45] | Mom said you went to the batting cages. I would’ve driven you. | 你妈说你去棒球练习馆了 我本想带你去的 |
[36:47] | Yeah, I know, sorry. We were just, uh, by. | 抱歉 我们只是路过 |
[36:49] | It wasn’t, like, a thing. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[36:51] | Go get ready for bed. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[36:54] | – Hey, Zeke, can you hang on a second? ‐ Okay. | -泽克 能等一下吗 -好 |
[36:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:00] | Hey! How’s it goin’, bud? | 最近怎样 兄弟 |
[37:02] | Uh, good, good. But I should get going, so… | 不错 挺好的 但我该走了 |
[37:05] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no. | 不 不 别急 |
[37:07] | – Look, Zeke, I actually like you. ‐ Okay. | -泽克 我其实挺喜欢你的 -好吧 |
[37:11] | And I know that Eddie Haskell shit works wonders for Sherri. | 我还知道埃迪·哈斯克尔对谢莉有奇效 |
[37:14] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[37:16] | But not me. | 但对我没用 |
[37:19] | I work in advertising, so… | 我在广告业工作 所以 |
[37:25] | Mo looks up to you. | 小莫很尊敬你 |
[37:27] | You know, he’s never had an older brother, | 你知道 他没有哥哥 |
[37:29] | and he’s always seen you that way. | 所以他一直把你当哥哥 |
[37:30] | Yeah, yeah. I totally get it. I totally get it. | 是 我懂 我完全明白 |
[37:33] | Well, I should be going, so… | 我该走了 所以 |
[37:39] | Okay, look, Zeke, I’m not your dad, you know, | 好吧 泽克 我不是你爸 |
[37:42] | but, just, just, you know, you and your friends, | 但 你和你的那些朋友 |
[37:45] | forget that he is 16. | 忘记他才十六岁 |
[37:50] | ‐ What’s this? ‐ That’s for taking care of Mo. | -这是什么 -谢谢你帮我照顾小莫 |
[37:53] | Oh, no, I like hanging out with Mo, man. | 不 我喜欢小莫一起玩 |
[37:55] | It’s not a job. You don’t gotta pay me. | 这又不是个工作 你不用给我钱 |
[37:57] | That’s why I’m giving you this. | 这就是我为什么给你钱 |
[38:00] | Because it is a job. | 因为这就是个工作 |
[38:01] | You know, if he starts smoking dope or drinking then… | 如果他开始抽大麻或喝酒 |
[38:06] | you’re not doing your job. | 那你就没尽责 |
[38:08] | Well, I think Mo’s a really great kid. | 我认为小莫是个超级棒的孩子 |
[38:14] | I do too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[38:16] | So, can I have a raise? | 所以 能给我加薪吗 |
[38:21] | Mr.‐‐ Mr. Harris? Can I‐‐ can I have a raise? | 先生 哈里斯先生 能给我加薪吗 |
[38:26] | Mr. Harris? | 哈里斯先生 |
[38:27] | ♪ 16 year‐old Bitch ♪ | ♪ 16岁的小贱货 ♪ |
[38:30] | ♪ Daytrip took it to ten ♪ | ♪ 在外野到了晚上10点 ♪ |
[38:32] | ♪ I got hoes calling ♪ | ♪ 我接到个妓女的电话 ♪ |
[38:38] | ♪ A young nigga phone ♪ | ♪ 是个小黑鬼打来的 ♪ |
[38:41] | ♪ Where’s Ali with the motherfucking dope? ♪ | ♪ 阿里和他该死的毒品在哪里 ♪ |
[38:48] | ♪ I be ballin’ like a mo’fuckin’ pro ♪ | ♪ 我像个该死的职业球员 ♪ |
[38:55] | ♪ I be ballin’ like my nigga Mo ♪ | ♪ 和我的黑鬼小莫一样 ♪ |
[39:01] | ♪ Sheck Wes, I ain’t a mo’fuckin’ joke ♪ | ♪ 谢克·韦斯 我他妈的没在开玩笑 ♪ |
[39:08] | ♪ Steph Wes stay with the fuckin’ pole ♪ | ♪ 你就守在那根钢管上吧 ♪ |
[39:13] | ‐ Mo! There you are! ‐ You know my name? | -小莫 你在这里 -你知道我名字 |
[39:17] | ‐ Question. ‐ What’s up? | -问个问题 -说 |
[39:18] | Is there any way you could score me some molly? | 你能给我点大麻吗 |
[39:20] | You obviously have some insane hook‐up. | 你显然有门路 |
[39:22] | ‐ Um, I mean, I could… ‐ No, no, no. Trust me. | -我可以 那个 -不 相信我 |
[39:25] | Have you ever had sex on molly? | 你有嗑嗨时和人做过吗 |
[39:26] | Well, um, yeah, I mean, all the time, yeah. | 有 我一直都是 |
[39:29] | It would be very fucking cool of you. | 那你可真他妈的帅 |
[39:38] | That’s Tylenol, and let’s see what we got here. | 这是泰诺 看看我们能在这找到什么 |
[39:42] | Oh, these are Xannies. These’ll work. | 这些是抗抑郁药物 它们会起作用的 |
[39:44] | I don’t know what the fuck that is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[39:46] | Uh, this is Propecia. You’ll find out what that is soon enough. | 这是非那雄胺片 你很快就会知道这是什么 |
[39:55] | Sick. Molly. All right, cool. | 真棒 找到了 好吧 就这样 |
[39:57] | You can’t get anything less than‐‐ | 你找不到比这更 |
[39:59] | ‐ Thirty for your molly. ‐ Fuck, yeah. | -你的收三十 -太棒了 |
[40:01] | That cures your ache, cures your ache. | 治疗你的疼痛 治疗你的疼痛 |
[40:02] | So, like, what is your, like, best weed? | 你最好的大麻是哪个 |
[40:04] | “My best weed?” | “我最好的大麻” |
[40:05] | What? Who invited this guy? | 搞什么 谁让这家伙来的 |
[40:09] | No, I’m kidding. I love you, sweetheart. | 没 我在开玩笑 我喜欢你 亲 |
[40:11] | Is this gonna get me fucked up? | 这会把我搞死吗 |
[40:12] | What the fuck do you think? | 你想什么呢 |
[40:17] | Yo, what do you think about this jacket | 你觉得我穿这件夹克 |
[40:18] | for my date with Sophie? You like it? | 去和索菲约会怎么样 你喜欢吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah, man, I mean, we got money now. Go for it. | 是的 我们现在有钱了 想买就买 |
[40:23] | Yeah. Yeah, you know what? Yeah. I like it. | 也对 知道吗 我喜欢这件 |
[40:26] | I think it sort of looks like a ninja coat, you know? | 我觉得有点像忍者服 |
[40:28] | Hey. Hey! Excuse me? | 你好 打扰一下 |
[40:30] | Do you have a ninja coat in, like, a child’s size? | 你们这里有小孩尺寸的忍者服吗 |
[40:32] | Dude, you should bring her over tonight to the crib, you know? | 伙计 你今晚应该带她去我们那里 |
[40:35] | See her with your boys, you in your element. | 和你的兄弟们一起见她 那是你的主场 |
[40:37] | ‐ I’ll make you look really good. ‐ You think? | -我会让你看起来很棒的 -真的吗 |
[40:39] | Fuck yeah. You know that. | 当然了 你还不了解我 |
[40:40] | Yeah, maybe I will. That sounds like a good idea. | 好吧 我带她来 这主意听起来不错 |
[40:42] | Cool. | 行 |
[40:44] | As long as it doesn’t turn into the Zeke Show. | 只要到时候别变成齐克秀 |
[40:46] | ‐ Zeke Show? ‐ Yeah, Zeke Show. | -齐克秀 -对 齐克秀 |
[40:47] | What do you mean Zeke Show? What’s a Zeke Show? | 你什么意思 什么叫齐克秀 |
[40:49] | Do the thing you do were you’re like, “Ah, look at me!” | 就像之前那样 老是”看看我” |
[40:51] | Bro, you wouldn’t even be with this chick if it wasn’t for me. | 兄弟 没有我你根本泡不到这个妞 |
[40:53] | Relax. | 别想那么多 |
[40:57] | Dude, do you think I should do something different with my hair? | 你觉得我该换个发型吗 |
[40:58] | ‐ Guess what I did the other day! ‐ What? | -你猜我那天干了什么 -什么 |
[41:01] | I quit my job! | 我辞职了 |
[41:04] | ‐ You quit? – Yeah! Isn’t that awesome? | -你辞职了吗 -对 是不是很棒 |
[41:07] | Uh, okay. Yeah, why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[41:10] | I don’t know, I figured things are going | 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[41:11] | so well with, you know, me and you. | 我俩之间处的还不错 |
[41:13] | I figured, why… Why work? | 我觉得为什么 要工作 |
[41:18] | Sure. I guess. | 那行吧 |
[41:20] | Plus, your dad even gave me, like, 50 bucks. | 而且你爸还给了我50块钱 |
[41:22] | ‐ Why? Wait, really? ‐ Yeah. | -为什么 等等 真的吗 -对 |
[41:24] | What, do you think I like hanging out with you? | 怎么 你以为我喜欢整天跟你玩吗 |
[41:25] | This is a job, okay? | 这是份工作 好吗 |
[41:27] | And if you’re out smoking dope and drinking, | 如果你在外面嗑药和喝酒 |
[41:29] | then I’m not doing my job. | 那就是我失职了 |
[41:31] | So is this, like, your move with girls? | 你追女生都是这个套路吗 |
[41:35] | My move with girls? What? I don’t‐‐ I don’t have‐‐ | 我追女生的套路 什么 我 我没有 |
[41:37] | Yeah. Take them to sushi? | 带她们去吃寿司 |
[41:39] | No, this is, this is my very first time doing this. | 不 这是我第一次带人来 |
[41:41] | ‐ You’ve never been on a date? ‐ No, I just… | -你从来没约会过吗 -不 我只是 |
[41:44] | Like, I mean, this is the first time I’ve brought a girl here. | 这是我第一次带女生来这里 |
[41:48] | Have you been on a date, though? | 那你之前约会过吗 |
[41:51] | No. | 没有 |
[41:54] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[41:57] | No. I mean, not really. | 没有 我觉得不算 |
[41:58] | Not, like, an adult date like this. | 不像这样成年人的约会 |
[42:03] | So, um, you doing anything after this? | 吃完饭后你有什么打算吗 |
[42:09] | I mean, you asked me out on this date. I mean… | 是你约我出来的 所以 |
[42:13] | I was just thinking, you know, maybe | 我只是在想 吃完饭后或许 |
[42:15] | we could go over to my friend’s house. | 我们可以去我朋友家坐坐 |
[42:17] | What do you do at your friend’s house? | 你在你朋友家都干些什么 |
[42:18] | Um, anything really. | 什么都干 |
[42:21] | It’s like the chillest place on earth you can go. | 那里是这世界上最酷炫的地方 |
[42:24] | And, like, there’s just all these older dudes, | 一些比我们年纪大一点的人 |
[42:27] | like, smoking weed and drinking and stuff, playing video games. | 会在那里抽大麻 喝酒 玩游戏 |
[42:30] | It’s sick. | 可棒了 |
[42:31] | Doesn’t sound sick. | 听起来挺一般的 |
[42:34] | Bro, I swear, every time we order this, | 我发誓 每次我们点这个 |
[42:36] | it’s, like, a different meat. | 里面都是不同的肉 |
[42:37] | Everything’s gross, man. We live here. | 所有东西都很恶心 我们住在这里 |
[42:39] | ‐ I think this is cat. ‐ I believe that. | -我觉得这是猫肉 -我觉得也是 |
[42:41] | Jesus, dude, you gotta fix the fucking AC, man. | 天啊 你得把这该死的空调修了 |
[42:43] | Why don’t you take your fucking sweater off? | 你干嘛不把你的毛衣脱了 |
[42:45] | No, it’s dope. | 不 这毛衣很酷 |
[42:46] | Hey, guys. We interrupting something? | 大家好 我们来不打扰吧 |
[42:47] | ‐ Hey! ‐ Ah, new friend. Hi. | -来啦 -有个新朋友 你好 |
[42:50] | ‐ Hey, be nice. ‐ So, this is your secret clubhouse. | -态度好点 -这就是你的秘密会所 |
[42:52] | Yeah, I hope he blindfolded you before he came here, | 对 他带你来之前该把你眼睛蒙上 |
[42:55] | ’cause we can’t let this location out. | 因为我们不能暴露这个地方 |
[42:56] | That’s fuckin’ creepy. | 这可真瘆得慌 |
[42:59] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[43:01] | ‐ Hey, Momo, come here, doggy. ‐ Yo, what’s up? | -莫莫 过来狗东西 -什么事 |
[43:04] | ‐ Let me talk to you, man. ‐ Thank you. | -我想跟你聊聊 -谢谢 |
[43:05] | You know I’m the last one to judge you, right? | 你知道我一般不对你说三道四吧 |
[43:07] | Yeah, of course. | 对 我知道 |
[43:09] | Okay, well, as your boy, I gotta tell you, | 那就好 作为你哥们儿 我得告诉你 |
[43:11] | you’re acting real silly right now, all right? | 你现在这样真的很傻 好吗 |
[43:13] | That chick is, like, 16 years old. | 那妞儿才十六岁 |
[43:16] | Shame on you. | 真不要脸 |
[43:18] | ‐ Nick, I’m 16. ‐ Exactly… What? | -尼克 我也十六岁 -没错 什么 |
[43:22] | Why are we doin’ this, man? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[43:23] | Come on, man! It’s for Mo! | 别逼逼 这是为了小莫 |
[43:25] | Here, for maximum grip, get that thumb. | 这里 想要握得紧就得把大拇指缠上 |
[43:27] | ‐ Okay. ‐ All right, you’re set. Cheers. | -好的 -好了 给你弄好了 干杯 |
[43:30] | Dope, dude, thank you. | 真棒 谢了 兄弟 |
[43:32] | Do me. | 帮我也弄一下 |
[43:39] | ‐ Here you go. ‐ Really? | -给你这些 -你是认真的吗 |
[43:41] | Drink responsibly, okay? | 合理饮酒 好吗 |
[43:44] | If I can just get it over the fucking brim, then… | 如果我能把手拿出来就好了 |
[43:48] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[43:49] | So, Mr. Rispoli gave us a pop quiz out of nowhere, | 雷斯波里先生莫名奇妙给我们来了个突击测验 |
[43:52] | and I was like, “What the fuck?” | 我当时觉得 “这他妈搞什么” |
[43:53] | So, Tiffany, my friend‐‐ she’s kind of a whore‐‐ | 所以我朋友蒂凡尼 她有点婊 |
[43:56] | she gave me, like, three Adderall and I was… | 给了我三颗阿德拉 |
[43:58] | ‐ Sophie’s cute. ‐ Right? | -索菲挺可爱的 -是吧 |
[44:00] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Well, thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[44:01] | And I still got an 89, so, yeah. | 但是我还是拿了八十九分 |
[44:04] | Wait, are you the DJ? | 等等 你是DJ吗 |
[44:05] | Play Meghan Trainor! | 放几首梅根·崔娜的歌 |
[44:10] | Mo, come on, let’s dance. | 小莫 来吧 我们来跳舞 |
[44:12] | Okay, yeah, let’s dance. | 好吧 我们跳起来 |
[44:13] | Wait, Mo. Your phone. | 等一下 小莫 你手机响了 |
[44:15] | What? No, that’s not mine. That’s Zeke’s. | 什么 那不是我的手机 是泽克的 |
[44:27] | 我不需要证明 你先来 | |
[44:34] | Hey, Holls, tonight’s been real eye‐opening for me. | 霍莉 我今晚可算是开了眼 |
[44:36] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[44:37] | This motherfucker’s 16 years old. | 这个混蛋才十六岁 |
[44:39] | Been kickin’ it with this dude for a year. | 跟这家伙混了一年了我才知道 |
[44:42] | Fuck, man, I’m pushing 30. I don’t even have a car. | 他妈的 我奔三了 都还没有车 |
[44:48] | ‐ Yo, you pissed yourself! ‐ Nah, it’s beer, B, it’s beer! | -你尿身上了 -没 这是啤酒 |
[44:51] | Nah, it’s cool, bro. Me too. | 没事的 我身上也有 |
[44:57] | Finish! Finish! | 喝完了 喝完了 |
[44:59] | Oh, shit! She’s done! | 天啊 她喝完了 |
[45:08] | I mean, you don’t have to wait for me. | 你没必要跟我一起等 |
[45:10] | I mean, it’s two minutes away. | 车两分钟就到了 |
[45:11] | -Nah, it’s cool. Don’t worry about it. ‐ Okay. | -没事 别担心 -好 |
[45:15] | It’s cute the way that you look at them. | 你看他们的样子很可爱 |
[45:18] | Cute? Wait, who? Them? | 可爱 等等 看谁 他们吗 |
[45:19] | Yeah, you love them! | 对 你爱他们 |
[45:21] | I don’t love them. Zeke’s like he’s my older brother, okay? | 我不爱他们 泽克就像我哥 好吗 |
[45:25] | ‐ You guys are like Batman and Robin. ‐ Well, sort of. | -你俩就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 -差不多吧 |
[45:28] | It’s more like Batman and Batman’s fucked‐up older friend. | 更像是蝙蝠侠和他潦倒的大龄朋友 |
[45:51] | ‐ Well… that was weird but fun. ‐ Yeah. | -那挺奇怪 不过挺有趣的 -对 |
[45:55] | Uh, I guess I’ll see you at school? | 那我们学校见 |
[45:59] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I’ll see you at school. | 好的 学校见 |
[46:01] | ‐ Okay. Bye. ‐ See ya. | -行 拜拜 -拜拜 |
[46:06] | ‐ Hey, how you spell Zeke again? ‐ Oh, it don’t matter, man. | -泽克这个词怎么写 -这不重要 |
[46:10] | Oh, my God, guys! That was amazing! | 天啊 各位 真太棒了 |
[46:12] | You just fucked that girl? | 你刚睡那姑娘了吗 |
[46:14] | What? No! I was out there for, like, three minutes. | 什么 没有 我和她在外面呆了三分钟 |
[46:16] | No, but, like, we kissed and stuff. | 但我们接吻了 |
[46:18] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[46:19] | What? Guys, it was sick! | 怎么了 各位 这感觉爽爆了 |
[46:20] | There was lots of tongue and everything! | 我们舌吻了很久 |
[46:22] | She brushed up against my penis! It was like… | 她还蹭了我的裆 那感觉就像 |
[46:24] | Tongue Daddy. | 舌吻大王 |
[46:26] | Tongue Daddy! | 舌吻大王 |
[46:28] | Long live The Tongue Daddy! | 舌吻大王万岁 |
[46:31] | Yo, I think it’s time. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[46:45] | ♪ Woke up at home off that molly ♪ | ♪ 在家醒来隐隐约约还有点嗨 ♪ |
[46:48] | ♪ Bad bitch red bone on my body ♪ | ♪ 身上趴着一个漂亮的黑妞儿 ♪ |
[46:52] | ♪ Smelling like Patron in mi casa ♪ | ♪ 家里面弥漫着上好龙舌兰酒的味道 ♪ |
[46:55] | ♪ That was one hell of a party ♪ | ♪ 昨晚的派对真够带劲儿的 ♪ |
[46:58] | ♪ Wake n bake, then I’m right in it ♪ | ♪ 醒来后吸一口麻 我瞬间爽上了天 ♪ |
[47:01] | ♪ Don’t ask in the morning, I just hit it ♪ | ♪ 早上无需多言 我直接上了 ♪ |
[47:05] | ♪ Then she gon’ skate like she Tony Hawk ♪ | ♪ 她开始像托尼·霍克一样扭动起来 ♪ |
[47:08] | ♪ And man I’m right back on my sinning ♪ | ♪ 我又贪婪地享受了起来 ♪ |
[47:11] | ♪ Oh I knew life would be all right ♪ | ♪ 我知道生活会不错 ♪ |
[47:16] | ♪ But who could’ve known it’d be this good? ♪ | ♪ 但谁会想到能这么美妙 ♪ |
[47:20] | This is dope. | 这个看起来很酷 |
[47:22] | ‐ This one? ‐ Yeah. | -这个吗 -对 |
[47:24] | Yeah, um… Yeah, it sort of just looks like a bunch | 好吧 这看起来像是 |
[47:27] | of scribbles and dicks on a blank canvas. | 在白布上乱涂乱画的一样 |
[47:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:30] | When you get older, you realize that’s kinda all life is. | 等你长大后你会发现生活跟这个差不多 |
[47:33] | It’s just a bunch of scribbles and dicks | 生活就是在虚无之中乱涂乱画 |
[47:35] | and violence all in a void. | 期间还夹杂着暴力 |
[47:38] | There’s more to life than, like, scribbles and dicks. | 生活不只是乱涂乱画吧 |
[47:43] | No, there isn’t. | 不 就是这样的 |
[47:46] | Hey! Do you work here? | 你好 你在这里工作吗 |
[47:48] | ‐ Yes. – What are you doing? | -对 -你要干什么 |
[47:49] | Trying to prove to your sister that I’m not a loser. | 向你姐证明我不是个人生输家 |
[47:52] | – How much for that? ‐ Excuse me? | -这个多少钱 -你说什么 |
[47:55] | I would… I would like to purchase this item. | 我想买这幅画 |
[47:57] | – You can’t. – Oh, uh, I think I can. | -你买不了 -我觉得我可以 |
[48:01] | Sir, this is a museum. That’s literally not how this works. | 先生 这里是博物馆 不出售展品 |
[48:04] | ‐ Well, how does this work? ‐ Yeah, how does this work? | -那我该怎么办 -对 我们该怎么办 |
[48:06] | There are poster prints in the gift shop. | 礼品店里面有复制品卖 |
[48:10] | No pickles? | 你没要腌黄瓜吧 |
[48:12] | Yeah, that’s mine. | 对 那是我的 |
[48:18] | You know… | 那个 |
[48:20] | Holly’s pissed at me. | 霍莉对我发火了 |
[48:23] | ‐ Oh. ‐ Yeah. | -是嘛 -是的 |
[48:27] | Well, that sucks. Are you guys gonna break up? | 这太糟了 你们要分手吗 |
[48:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:34] | What, is she mad ’cause of all the…? | 她生气是不是因为 |
[48:36] | No, she’s not mad at that. | 没有 她没为这个生气 |
[48:38] | No, she’s just… | 没有 她只是 |
[48:40] | Girls are fucking weird, bro. | 女生们都好奇怪 老弟 |
[48:42] | Like, they get mad at you for shit | 她们总是冲你发火 |
[48:44] | you don’t even know what you did. | 你都不知道自己干了什么 |
[48:45] | They’re like, “I’m mad at you.” | 她们会说 “我对你很生气” |
[48:46] | And you’re like, “Well, why? Everything’s great!” | 你会问 “为什么 都挺好的呀” |
[48:49] | What did you do that you didn’t know you were doing | 所以你到底干了什么你自己都不知道都事 |
[48:51] | that got her all mad? | 让她发那么大火 |
[48:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管了 |
[48:55] | ‐ All right. ‐ How’s your girl? | -好吧 -你女朋友怎么样 |
[48:59] | I mean, good, I think. You know? | 我觉得挺好的 但是 |
[49:01] | I don’t know if I can call her my girl yet, but… | 我不知道她算不算我女朋友 |
[49:04] | Yeah, you should probably stop giving her attention now. | 你现在应该开始冷落她了 |
[49:06] | I think it’s time. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[49:09] | ‐ Yeah, but we kissed. ‐ ‘Cause of me. You kissed ’cause of me. | -但是我们都接吻了 -你亲她是拜我所赐 |
[49:12] | I don’t know if you can say it was all you. | 我可不觉得都是因为你的功劳 |
[49:13] | ‐ It was all me! ‐ I mean, I was the one that‐‐ | -就是我的功劳 -我是那个 |
[49:15] | – Trust me. – Yo! | -相信我 -喂 |
[49:17] | ‐ What the fuck, Ricky?! Wow! – z‐money! | -天啊 里基 -泽克哥 |
[49:20] | ‐ What up, Ricky? ‐ It’s so good to see you! | -最近怎么样 里基 -很高兴见到你 |
[49:22] | ‐ Yeah! ‐ How long has it been? | -是啊 -我们多久没见了 |
[49:24] | ‐ Too fucking long! ‐ Too fucking long is right! I love it! | -好久了 -确实好久了 我真高兴 |
[49:29] | Oh, my God, dude! Is this your son? | 天啊 兄弟 这是你儿子吗 |
[49:32] | What? No, this is Mo. Mo, this is Ricky. Yeah. | 什么 不 这是小莫 小莫 这是里基 |
[49:36] | Oh, uh, sick. What are you gents gettin’ into? | 真棒 你们要去干什么 |
[49:40] | Nothin’, man, just burgers. What are you doing? | 没什么 就吃汉堡 你在干什么 |
[49:43] | Ah, that’s not really important. | 这并不重要 |
[49:45] | -Your timing, good as usual. ‐ Holy… | -跟以前一样 你来的正是时候 -天啊 |
[49:48] | You wanna turn up a little bit? | 你想要来点更猛的吗 |
[49:50] | -For old times’ sake? ‐ Uh… yeah. Yeah, get in the back. | -像以前一样 -行啊 上车 |
[49:53] | ‐ I got a family dinner tonight. – Relax. | -我晚上得回家吃饭 -没事的 |
[49:55] | He’s a legend. You’re gonna love him, dude. | 他是个传奇人物 你会喜欢上他的 |
[49:57] | It’s Ricky! | 这可是里基 |
[49:58] | Very chill art in the back! | 把这幅很酷的画放到后面 |
[50:01] | Dude, the last time I saw you was so long‐‐ I’m trying to‐‐ | 我上次见你是好久以前了 我想想 |
[50:05] | – You were on your way to ‐ Rehab. | -你当时得去 -戒毒所 |
[50:07] | Yeah, that’s right! And I almost went! | 没错 我差点也进去 |
[50:09] | – Dark times. – That’s right, dude! | -不堪回首的往事 -是的 兄弟 |
[50:11] | Yo, are you still living with that sweet grandmother of yours? | 你还和你亲爱的祖母住一起吗 |
[50:15] | Oh, no, man. She actually‐‐ she passed. | 不 不 实际上 她过世了 |
[50:18] | Yeah, good lady. | 她人很好 |
[50:19] | Oh. Dude, fuck. I am sorry, man. | 兄弟 该死的 我很抱歉 |
[50:23] | Oh, it’s all good. I still live at her crib, though, so… | 没事 我还住在她家里 |
[50:27] | ‐ Yo, roll up the windows, man. ‐ Fuck yeah, dude. | -把车窗摇上去 伙计 -好的 |
[50:32] | Oh, yeah, I can’t. | 对了 我不能这么做 |
[50:33] | -What? ‐ Uh, we can’t ’cause Mo, the kid. | -为什么 -因为小莫还没成年 |
[50:36] | He doesn’t… | 他不能 |
[50:37] | Dude, when was the last time we were in the box together? | 兄弟 我们上次在一辆车里是什么时候 |
[50:40] | Don’t be a pussy about this. Roll up the windows. | 别害怕 把车窗摇上去 |
[50:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:45] | Fuck yeah, dude! I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[50:49] | Yeah, relax, little fella. It’ll put hair on your chest. | 放松 小家伙 这会让你像个男人 |
[50:52] | Here, hit that. And you know what I wanna hear. | 给 试试 你知道我想听什么 |
[50:55] | It’s just like old times. You know what I wanna hear. | 就像过去一样 你知道我想听什么 |
[51:00] | Fuck yeah. | 知道 |
[51:01] | Yo! And he has it! | 他找到了 |
[51:05] | ‐ This was the song, right? -Hell yeah! | -就是这首歌 对吗 -对 |
[51:08] | ♪ Y’all gon’ make me lose my mind ♪ | ♪ 是你让我失去理智 ♪ |
[51:11] | ♪ Up in here, up in here ♪ | ♪ 在这里 在这里 ♪ |
[51:13] | ♪ Y’all gon’ make me lose my cool ♪ | ♪ 是你让我沉不住气 ♪ |
[51:15] | ♪ Up in here, up in here ♪ | ♪ 在这里 在这里 ♪ |
[51:17] | ♪ If I gotsta bring it to you cowards ♪ | ♪ 如果我得把它给你这个胆小鬼 ♪ |
[51:19] | ♪ then it’s gonna be quick, aight ♪ | ♪ 会很快的 好吗 ♪ |
[51:20] | ♪ All your mens up in the jail before, suck my dick ♪ | ♪ 你所有的人都蹲过大狱 跪舔我吧 ♪ |
[51:29] | Oh, fuck. | 该死的 |
[51:32] | – Hey! – Little man! | -你好 -小家伙 |
[51:35] | Come on in! Look who’s here! | 快进来 看看谁来了 |
[51:39] | – Oh, no. – Hi, Monroe. | -不是吧 -你好 莫罗 |
[51:42] | – Hey, Momo. ‐ Hi, Pop. | -你好 莫莫 -你好 爷爷 |
[51:47] | Look how big you’re getting. | 看看你都长这么大个了 |
[51:48] | Well, come on, sit down. | 过来 坐下吧 |
[51:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:10] | Oh, Jesus. Charcuteries. | 天啊 猪肉拼盘 |
[52:17] | Uh, hey, Monroe, can I talk to you for a second? | 莫罗 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[52:25] | How high are you right now? | 你喝了多少 |
[52:28] | ‐ Not, like, at all. ‐ Oh, you little asshole. | -根本就 没喝 -你个小混蛋 |
[52:30] | ‐ What are we gonna do? ‐ Just go take a shower. | -我们该怎么办 -先去洗个澡 |
[52:32] | Can we tell your parents he just doesn’t feel well? | 我们就不能跟你父母说他不舒服吗 |
[52:34] | We can’t tell them he’s too stoned, can we? | 我们总不能说他醉了吧 |
[52:36] | Guys | 各位 |
[52:39] | – You’re wrong. – About what? | -你们错了 -什么错了 |
[52:42] | Everything. All of it. | 所有事情 全部 |
[52:44] | This is exactly what I was talking about. | 我就是指这个 |
[52:46] | Ten seconds of stupid. | 一时失足 |
[52:48] | I really think there’s been, like, a misunderstanding. | 我真的觉得有误会 |
[52:50] | Sweetheart, just‐‐ just stop talking. | 宝贝 别说了 |
[52:54] | Now. Shower. Go. | 现在 去洗澡 快去 |
[53:09] | Come downstairs, do not say a word to your grandparents, | 下楼去 一个字都不要跟你爷爷奶奶说 |
[53:13] | – and we’ll talk about this after dinner. ‐ Okay. | -我们晚饭后再说这件事 -好 |
[53:19] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[53:21] | It’s a pen! It’s a pen, I swear! | 只是笔画的 是笔画的 我发誓 |
[53:22] | No, no, you just got out of the shower. No, put your hand down. | 不 你刚洗完澡 把你的手放下来 |
[53:25] | Put it down. Put it down. Put down. Now! Put it… | 把手放下 放下 放下 马上 |
[53:30] | “Tongue Daddy”? | “舌吻大王” |
[53:32] | Oh, please don’t. | 求求你 别 |
[53:33] | You permanently inked “Tongue Daddy” to your skin? | 你把”舌吻大王”纹身上了 |
[53:36] | ‐ Oh, my God. ‐ What does that even mean? | -天啊 -这到底是什么意思 |
[53:39] | It’s fine! It’s an inside joke! | 没事 这就是个自己人才懂的笑话 |
[53:40] | So, why did you put it on the outside of your fuckin’ body? | 那你为什么要把它纹在身上 |
[53:43] | ‐ ‘Cause I’m an idiot! ‐ Oh, you are really on a roll tonight! | -因为我是个笨蛋 -你今天干的真棒 |
[53:46] | What are you guys yelling about? We could hear you downstairs. | 你们在喊什么 我们在楼下都能听到 |
[53:49] | Go head, go ahead. Show her what you did, Tongue Daddy. | 去吧 让她看看你都做了什么 舌吻大王 |
[53:51] | Please don’t make me. | 别逼我 |
[53:52] | Enjoy not being buried with the rest of us! | 我们家族可不欢迎你这样的人 |
[53:56] | ‐ Grounded?! ‐ You have no idea. | -被禁足了 -你根本想象不到 |
[53:58] | It’s like a war zone over here. My dad won’t even speak to me. | 家里就像个战场 我爸都不跟我说话了 |
[54:01] | “Tongue Daddy” is not even that bad, dude. You’ll be fine. | “舌吻大王”没那么糟 你会没事的 |
[54:04] | I have Hillary Clinton on my leg. For real. | 我纹了希拉里·克林顿在我腿上 真的 |
[54:06] | ‐ I’m just such an idiot! ‐ Ah, I feel you, man. | -我就是个白痴 -我懂你 兄弟 |
[54:08] | I’m having a pretty crazy day myself. | 我今天也很疯狂 |
[54:10] | You won’t believe this shit. | 说出来你都不信 |
[54:11] | ‐ What? ‐ I bought a foot massager, dude. | -怎么了 -我买了台足部按摩仪 |
[54:13] | It’s sick! I got it at the mall. | 特别酷 我在商场买的 |
[54:15] | It was used, but it’s cool. | 是二手的 但还是很酷 |
[54:16] | Dude, I’m in a lot of trouble. Can we focus, please? | 兄弟 我有好多麻烦 能不打岔吗 |
[54:18] | Well, are you allowed to go to school? | 他们允许你去学校吗 |
[54:20] | My parents aren’t grounding me from school, Zeke. | 我父母不让我停学 泽克 |
[54:22] | Well, that’s good, I guess. | 我觉得这挺好 |
[54:24] | You’re still going to the party, right? | 你还是会去派对的 对吧 |
[54:26] | Are you listening to anything I’m saying, like, at all? | 你到底有没有在听我说 |
[54:29] | You have to go to the party, dude! | 你一定要去派对 兄弟 |
[54:31] | Nick already got all those drugs! | 尼克已经拿到毒品了 |
[54:32] | No, I can’t! | 不 我去不了 |
[54:33] | Sneak out the fucking window, dude! You’re a foot tall! | 从窗户溜出来 兄弟 你又不高 |
[54:35] | – Use the doggy door. ‐ No. I‐I can’t. | -钻狗洞 -不行 我去不了 |
[54:38] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[54:40] | – I quit my fucking job for you. ‐ I didn’t tell you to do that. | -我为了你辞了工作 -我又没让你这么做 |
[54:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你聊聊 |
[54:49] | Sure. Yeah, okay. | 好 没问题 |
[54:52] | Who’s that? | 你在跟打电话 |
[54:55] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[54:59] | Hang up. | 挂了 |
[55:07] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[55:09] | Yeah, is that Reuben? | 听到了 是卢本吗 |
[55:11] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ You’ll be all right, man. | -是 -你会没事的 |
[55:13] | Kids are supposed to make mistakes. | 小孩都会犯错误 |
[55:14] | That’s what the whole point of being a kid is. | 做小孩就是这样 |
[55:16] | It’s the best. You get to fuck up, you know? | 这样最好 就需要闯祸 好吗 |
[55:18] | – I used to fuck up all the time. ‐ Okay. | -我以前经常闯祸 -好吧 |
[55:22] | Did you think you wouldn’t get caught? | 你是觉得你不会被逮到吗 |
[55:24] | ‘Cause there is nothing you can possibly do | 因为不论你做什么事情 |
[55:26] | – that I won’t find out about. ‐ I know. I’m sorry. | -我都会发现 -我知道 对不起 |
[55:30] | ‐ You’re not allowed to see him anymore. ‐ Who? | -我不许你再见他了 -谁 |
[55:35] | No, Dad. Don’t blame Zeke. This isn’t his fault. | 别 爸 别怪泽克 这不是他的错 |
[55:38] | Of course it is. | 当然是他的错 |
[55:39] | No, you‐you can’t do this. He’s my best friend! | 不行 你不能这么做 他是我最好的朋友 |
[55:41] | He’s 23 years old, he smokes pot all day, doesn’t have a job. | 他二十三了 整天抽大麻 还没有工作 |
[55:45] | ‐ He’s starting a podcast. ‐ No. | -他准备做个播客 -没有 |
[55:49] | ‐ What? ‐ No, he’s not. | -什么 -他没有 |
[55:51] | And you know how I know that? Because he didn’t. | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 因为他就是没有 |
[55:55] | The world doesn’t care about what you might do | 这个世界不在乎你要做什么 |
[55:56] | if you really put your mind to it. | 就算你真的有此打算 |
[55:57] | The world cares about what you actually did. | 这个世界只在乎你实际做了什么 |
[56:00] | I’m not gonna stop seeing him. | 我不会不见他的 |
[56:05] | Fine, Mo. Do whatever you want. | 好吧 小莫 你想干什么就干什么 |
[56:09] | Follow Zeke off a bridge. | 跟着泽克疯去吧 |
[56:16] | ‐ Oh, hey! ‐ What’s up, baby? You coming tonight? | -你好 -怎么了 你今晚来吗 |
[56:18] | Oh, shit, dude. I’m so sorry. I can’t. | 该死的 对不起 我去不了 |
[56:19] | ‐ What? You have to. ‐ No, I’m grounded tonight. | -什么 你必须去 -不行 我今晚被禁足了 |
[56:22] | ‐ Right, so just sneak out. ‐ I just told you that I can’t. | -好吧 那就偷偷溜出来 -我跟你说了不行 |
[56:24] | I am begging you, Mo. Come on! | 算我求你了 小莫 拜托了 |
[56:26] | Yo, hold on. Whoa. Is Josh talking to Mr. Clark? | 等等 乔希是在跟克拉克先生谈话吗 |
[56:28] | What the fuck is that about? | 他们在说什么 |
[56:29] | I don’t know, man. It could be anything. | 我不知道 可能是任何事 |
[56:30] | Fuck this, dude. | 去你妈的 |
[56:34] | You’re being paranoid, man. I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 你有点疑神疑鬼的 |
[56:37] | Dude, the whole thing just feels sketchy, okay? | 兄弟 这事感觉不太对劲 好吗 |
[56:39] | Like, the school’s on to us. | 好像 全校都盯上我们了 |
[56:41] | I have to sneak out tonight? | 我今晚必须偷溜出来吗 |
[56:42] | Like, it just feels like I’m the only one taking risks. | 感觉只有我一个人在冒险 |
[56:44] | ‐ We’re all taking risks here, baby. ‐ Don’t call me baby. | -我们都在冒险 宝贝 -别叫我宝贝 |
[56:47] | ‐ Hey. ‐ Oh, shit. | -喂 -该死的 |
[56:55] | – Fuck. ‐ Okay, listen. | -他妈的 -好吧 听着 |
[56:56] | You need to chill the fuck out, all right? | 你需要冷静下来 好吗 |
[56:58] | Just calm down. Nobody knows anything. | 淡定 没有人知道 |
[56:59] | Hey, keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[57:00] | Okay. All right, fine. So, we have a deal? | 行 好吧 那我们说好了 |
[57:05] | Yeah, fine, but the price is going up. | 行吧 但价格得涨 |
[57:07] | I fucking love you so much! I love you! I love you! | 我太爱你了 我爱你 我爱你 |
[57:09] | Okay, it’s fine dude. It’s fine. | 别这样 兄弟 没事的 |
[57:10] | Oh, yo, can you bring condoms? | 你能带安全套来吗 |
[57:11] | What? For who? | 什么 给谁 |
[57:22] | 嘿 索菲 像正常人一样给你发短信 | |
[57:22] | 什么时候再见面 小莫 在吗 | |
[57:53] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[57:55] | You don’t even care. | 你根本就不关心 |
[57:56] | Yo, you’ve just been yelling at me all day. | 你冲我我吼了一天 |
[57:58] | Of course I care. It’s just like… | 我当然关心 这只是 |
[58:00] | Okay, well, that’s your problem, Zeke! This is you caring. | 那是你的问题 泽克 这是你的事 |
[58:04] | Well, this is a little dramatic, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这有点太戏剧化了吗 |
[58:08] | Hey! Come back! | 回来 |
[58:10] | Come back! | 回来 |
[58:23] | ‐ Hey! ‐ Oh, Sophie. Hey, how are you‐‐ | -你好 -索菲 你好 |
[58:26] | ‐ What is wrong with you? ‐ Nothing, no. | -你有什么毛病 -没有 |
[58:28] | You’re ghosting me now? | 你现在是在躲着我吗 |
[58:29] | What? No, I’m not… | 什么 没 我没有 |
[58:31] | You haven’t texted me back in, like, four days! | 你有四天没回我消息了 |
[58:33] | I mean, you didn’t seem like an asshole, | 你看上去并不像个混蛋 |
[58:35] | but maybe that’s your secret. | 但也许那是你的秘密 |
[58:36] | ‐ Okay, Sophie, let me explain. ‐ Secret fucking asshole. | -索菲 听我解释 -一个隐藏的混蛋 |
[58:39] | I’m not… Sophie, wait. Hold on, please? Just wait up. | 我没 索菲 等等 等一下 |
[58:42] | Sophie, wait. | 索菲 等等 |
[58:43] | Look, Zeke said that if I didn’t give you any attention, | 泽克说假如我不理你 |
[58:45] | you would like me more. I was just following his advice. | 你会更喜欢我 我只是照他说的做 |
[58:48] | Can you hold on a minute, please? | 你能等一下吗 |
[58:49] | ‐ You want some solid dating advice? ‐ Yeah. | -你想要一些靠谱的约会建议吗 -想 |
[58:51] | Ready? You’re not cool. | 准备好了吗 你一点都不酷 |
[58:53] | This just isn’t a character you can pull off. | 你装不了一个很酷的人 |
[58:56] | – Stop trying to. ‐ Wait. What the… | -别再这样做 -等等 你他妈 |
[58:58] | Sophie, wait. Hold on. I‐I hated not talking to you! | 索菲 等等 我 我讨厌不跟你说话 |
[59:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[59:24] | Yeah, hey, uh… | 你好 |
[59:27] | What, right now? I… | 什么 现在吗 我 |
[59:30] | Are you okay? You sound sort of… | 你还好吗 你听起来 |
[59:32] | Yeah, okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, all right. | 好好好 没问题 |
[59:36] | Yeah, just‐just send me your address, okay? | 好 把你的地址发给我 好吗 |
[59:39] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[1:00:29] | ♪ Finally I figured out ♪ | ♪ 我终于想明白了 ♪ |
[1:00:32] | ♪ But it took a long, long time ♪ | ♪ 但我花了好长好长时间 ♪ |
[1:00:36] | ♪ But now there’s a turnabout ♪ | ♪ 但现在有个转变 ♪ |
[1:00:39] | ♪ Maybe ’cause I’m trying ♪ | ♪ 也许是因为我在努力 ♪ |
[1:00:43] | ♪ There’s been times, I’m so confused ♪ | ♪ 过去我曾很迷茫 ♪ |
[1:00:47] | ♪ All my roads, they lead to you ♪ | ♪ 所有的路 都把我带去你身边 ♪ |
[1:01:00] | ‐ Hey. Are you okay? ‐ Yeah! | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:01:02] | Well, you said “come quick…” | 你说要”快点来” |
[1:01:03] | My parents are asleep. Come on. | 我父母都睡着了 进来 |
[1:01:08] | ♪ It’s hard to say what it is I see in you ♪ | ♪ 很难说我在你身上看到了什么 ♪ |
[1:01:13] | ♪ Yes, you, my love, I’ll always be with you ♪ | ♪ 你 我的爱人 我会永远陪在你身边 ♪ |
[1:01:16] | ♪ Words can’t say, something can’t do ♪ | ♪ 那些不能说的话 不能做的事 ♪ |
[1:01:20] | ♪ And dappa dap doo, it’s all for you ♪ | ♪ 所有的一切 都是为了你 ♪ |
[1:01:30] | This is your room? | 这是你的房间吗 |
[1:01:32] | Has Zeke seen it? | 泽克来过吗 |
[1:01:34] | Do you wanna take off your jacket and get a drink? | 你要不要把外套脱下来喝一杯 |
[1:01:37] | – I’m gonna change. ‐ Oh, sure, yeah, um… | -我要换衣服 -好 没问题 |
[1:01:39] | Yeah, I can have, like, one, | 我可以喝一杯 |
[1:01:41] | but I gotta wake up early tomorrow, so… | 但我明天要早起 所以 |
[1:01:46] | Oh, what, so just because Zeke and I broke up, | 就因为我和泽克分手了 |
[1:01:48] | you don’t wanna hang out with me anymore? | 你就不愿意跟我玩了吗 |
[1:01:51] | You and Zeke broke up? | 你和泽克分手了吗 |
[1:01:55] | He was cheating on me. | 他一直在骗我 |
[1:02:04] | That sucks. I’m sure he didn’t mean to do that. | 真差劲 我知道他肯定不是故意的 |
[1:02:08] | You know what’s crazy? | 你知道不可思议的是什么吗 |
[1:02:11] | We’ve known each other for so long | 我们都认识这么久了 |
[1:02:12] | and we never really hung out one‐on‐one. | 我们也没有单独出去玩过 |
[1:02:17] | Yeah. Yeah, that is weird. | 对 这是挺奇怪的 |
[1:02:21] | How are things with the girlfriend? | 你和你女朋友怎么样了 |
[1:02:27] | She kinda hates me right now. | 她现在挺讨厌我的 |
[1:02:29] | Zeke’s advice really backfired. | 泽克的建议真是帮倒忙 |
[1:02:32] | Yeah, of course it did. | 那当然了 |
[1:02:34] | He’s a dick. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[1:02:35] | I mean, he’s a nice guy once you get to know him. | 如果你了解他 他其实人很好 |
[1:02:40] | But you know… | 但是你知道 |
[1:02:42] | You’re, like, way better than he ever was. | 你比他强多了 |
[1:02:47] | Well, I mean, it’s not really a competition. | 这又不是什么比赛 |
[1:02:49] | You know, we both have our strengths, and… | 我们各有所长 而且 |
[1:02:55] | So, do you wanna do this? | 你想这么做吗 |
[1:03:00] | Yeah. | 想 |
[1:03:02] | ♪ You’re so baby ♪ | ♪ 你是如此的迷人 ♪ |
[1:03:05] | ♪ Baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:03:07] | ♪ You’re so baby ♪ | ♪ 你是如此的迷人 ♪ |
[1:03:13] | And, yeah, I think that’s what it’s about at the end of the day, | 我觉得一天到头就是为了这个 |
[1:03:16] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:03:16] | You know, it’s just about feeling good. | 就是为了爽嘛 |
[1:03:18] | You know, I feel good then you feel good. | 我爽了你就爽了 |
[1:03:20] | Then you feel good then I feel good. | 你爽了我就更爽了 |
[1:03:22] | It’s like a Dr. Seuss… | 就像苏斯博士 |
[1:03:23] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[1:03:24] | Hey! My guy! | 你好 兄弟 |
[1:03:28] | Fucking good shit, dude. | 那真他妈是好东西 |
[1:03:30] | Yo, let me smoke some of that. | 让我抽点那个 |
[1:03:32] | This guy right here! | 这家伙在这里 |
[1:03:33] | All right, yo, I’ll hit it after you. | 好吧 等你爽完我再来 |
[1:03:35] | Yo, I love this song. Turn it up. | 我喜欢这首歌 把声音开大点 |
[1:03:36] | Yo, let me get some of that. | 给我来点 |
[1:03:39] | ‐ This shit’s amazing, bro! ‐ Yo, all right, please? | -兄弟 这太爽了 -你好了吗 给我吧 |
[1:03:42] | – Get the fuck… ‐ Watch out! Watch out! | -快他妈 -当心 当心 |
[1:03:49] | Yo, is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[1:03:51] | ‐ What the fuck, dude? ‐ I don’t know. I am so sorry. | -你他妈在搞什么 -我不知道 对不起 |
[1:03:54] | Hey, what do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[1:03:59] | What? What? Why? Why? Hey, wha‐‐? | 怎么了 下车干嘛 |
[1:04:01] | Uh… Oh, fuck. What? No, hey! | 该死的 怎么了 别走 |
[1:04:07] | Michelle, please. | 米歇尔 求你了 |
[1:04:09] | I need you right now. We can do this thing. We can push it out. | 我需要你 我们可以的 可以把它推出去 |
[1:04:11] | ‐ Sorry. ‐ What? No! Fuck! Why? | -抱歉 -什么 别呀 为什么 |
[1:04:22] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[1:04:25] | ♪ There’s a place where lovers go ♪ | ♪ 有情人总会来到这个地方 ♪ |
[1:04:30] | ♪ To cry their troubles away ♪ | ♪ 去哭诉他们的烦恼 ♪ |
[1:04:37] | ♪ And they call it Lonesome Town ♪ | ♪ 他们叫它”寂寞之城” ♪ |
[1:04:43] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[1:04:45] | Have a seat, Will. | 坐吧 威尔 |
[1:04:56] | How’d you get to school today, Will? | 你今早怎么来的学校 威尔 |
[1:04:59] | ‐ Bicycle. ‐ Hmm. Where’s your car? | -骑自行车 -你的车在哪里 |
[1:05:02] | At home. | 在家 |
[1:05:04] | No, it’s not. I have it. | 不 它不在你家 我知道在哪里 |
[1:05:07] | Two officers found it abandoned in a ditch this morning. | 今早两个警察发现它被遗弃在沟里 |
[1:05:09] | What the hell? What? | 什么鬼 你说什么 |
[1:05:11] | ‐ Shut up. ‐ Okay. | -闭嘴 -好吧 |
[1:05:12] | There were beer cans and traces of weed all over the floor mats. | 草地上到处都是啤酒罐和车轮印 |
[1:05:15] | Listen, that’s my mom’s car, | 听着 那是我妈的车 |
[1:05:16] | so I’m just as concerned as you are. | 所以我现在和你一样担心 |
[1:05:18] | I just want to know where you kids are getting this stuff. | 我只想知道你们这些孩子哪里搞来的这东西 |
[1:05:21] | What do you mean by “stuff”? | 你说的”这东西”是指什么 |
[1:05:23] | Look, I can’t prove that you were driving the car, | 我没法证明是你开的车 |
[1:05:26] | but I can call your parents to come down and pick it up. | 但是我可以叫你爸妈过来把它开走 |
[1:05:29] | Or you can help me out. Where are you gettin’ the drugs? | 或者你告诉我 你是从哪里弄来的毒品 |
[1:05:35] | – Momo! – Here you go, Mo! | -莫莫 -小莫 干得不错 |
[1:05:38] | Go, mo! That’s my boy! | 上啊 小莫 好孩子 |
[1:05:39] | Hey, Momo! Let’s go! | 莫莫 冲啊 |
[1:05:49] | That’s okay, that’s okay. That was a good swing. | 不错 挺好 挥得漂亮 |
[1:05:51] | Wait for your pitch. | 期待你击个漂亮球 |
[1:06:02] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛呢 |
[1:06:06] | – Ball. ‐ Oh, come on, he’s too short. | -坏球 -拜托 他蹲太低了 |
[1:06:08] | I got nowhere to put the ball. | 我没有投”好球”的角度 |
[1:06:09] | I’ll show you where to put the ball! | 要不要我来告诉你怎样投”好球” |
[1:06:10] | Yo, this pitcher’s old and shit. This dude’s like 30. | 这投手又老又菜 看起来差不多三十了 |
[1:06:14] | Ball. | 坏球 |
[1:06:16] | Just like that, Mo! Every time! | 就是这样 小莫 每次都要这样 |
[1:06:24] | Ball. | 坏球 |
[1:06:26] | Why isn’t he swinging? | 他怎么不挥棒 |
[1:06:33] | Ball four. | 四个坏球 |
[1:06:36] | That’s okay, Mo! | 没事的 小莫 |
[1:06:39] | Let’s go, baby! | 冲啊 小朋友 |
[1:06:40] | Every time! Every fucking time! | 就是这样 每次都给我这样打 |
[1:06:44] | Get in that ass, boy! Woo! | 小子 去那好好坐着吧 |
[1:06:48] | He sucked so bad that the last game, as a goof, | 他最后一场打的糟透了 傻子一样 |
[1:06:51] | he just decided to bat from the left side. | 他只会从左边击球 |
[1:06:53] | Motherfucker went four for four. | 妈的 最后打了个四比四 |
[1:06:55] | ‐ No way! ‐ He was a lefty the whole time. | -不可能 -他一直是个左撇子 |
[1:06:57] | That’s crazy. | 怎么可能 |
[1:07:04] | You know, Holly and I broke up. | 霍莉和我分手了 |
[1:07:08] | ‐ Oh. ‐ Oh? | -是嘛 -你没别的话了吗 |
[1:07:29] | ‐ Hello. ‐ You really fucked up with Mo. | -晚上好 -你真的把小莫害惨了 |
[1:07:31] | Tongue Daddy? Nah, he’s a big boy now. | 你是说舌吻大王吗 他是个大孩子了 |
[1:07:33] | No, he isn’t. You know that. | 不 他不是 你知道的 |
[1:07:35] | You know, I recently acquired some art myself. | 我最近自学了艺术 |
[1:07:37] | ‐ Uh‐huh? ‐ Mm‐hmm. | -是嘛 -是啊 |
[1:07:38] | Speaking of, where is what’s‐his‐face?? | 说到这里 他叫 什么来着 |
[1:07:41] | You know his name. | 你知道他的名字 |
[1:07:43] | All right, where’s Doug? | 好吧 道格在哪里 |
[1:07:45] | He’s in New York. | 他在纽约 |
[1:07:47] | Well, that sucks. | 太差劲了 |
[1:07:49] | He went to New York without you? | 他去纽约不带上你吗 |
[1:07:51] | I had to work. | 我得工作 |
[1:07:52] | ‐ You know, if you were my girl… ‐ Mm‐hmm. | -如果你是我的女人 -然后呢 |
[1:07:55] | you wouldn’t have to work a day in your life. | 你这辈子一天班都不用上 |
[1:07:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:00] | ‐ It’s just so sad! ‐ Why is that funny? | -真可悲 -这有什么好笑的 |
[1:08:04] | Just how adorable you think you are. | 你以为你自己有多招人喜欢 |
[1:08:08] | You know, you’re not doing Mo any favors | 你让他嗑药 帮他纹身 |
[1:08:09] | getting him high, giving him tattoos. | 压根就没有帮到小莫 |
[1:08:11] | Like what the fuck are you thinking, Zeke? | 泽克 你到底在想什么 |
[1:08:13] | He’s a kid! | 他还是个孩子 |
[1:08:14] | He asked to do it. | 他自己要这样做的 |
[1:08:16] | Uh‐huh. I don’t even wanna think about | 是嘛 我甚至不想去想 |
[1:08:17] | the other shit I probably don’t know about. | 其他我可能不知道的事 |
[1:08:19] | That’d be best. | 那样最好 |
[1:08:22] | Look, it’s obvious he hangs out with you | 很明显 和你一起玩 |
[1:08:24] | so that he can feel cool. | 让他觉得很酷 |
[1:08:25] | But one day he’s gonna wake up and realize | 但是迟早有一天他会清醒并意识到 |
[1:08:27] | that you’re just hanging out with him | 你和他一起玩 |
[1:08:29] | because you need to feel cool too. | 只是因为你也需要感觉很酷 |
[1:08:32] | And then he won’t | 之后他就不会了 |
[1:08:32] | ’cause he’s the last person on Earth who thinks that you are. | 因为他是地球上最后一个觉得你很酷的人 |
[1:08:42] | Dude, what are you doing? | 伙计 你干嘛呢 |
[1:08:44] | What? Uh… | 什么 |
[1:08:45] | That was what you took from what I just said? | 我说了这么多你就这反应吗 |
[1:08:50] | I love you a lot. | 我真的很爱你 |
[1:08:52] | I don’t love you anymore. Like, at all, Zeke. | 我再也不爱你了 泽克 一点都不爱 |
[1:08:57] | And the only reason why I let you come over tonight | 今晚我让你来只有一个原因 |
[1:08:59] | was to tell you to stop fucking up my brother’s life. | 就是告诉你别再干涉我弟的生活了 |
[1:09:06] | Just… shit. | 只是 该死 |
[1:09:32] | Hey! Lisa, Lisa. Have you see Sophie tonight? | 丽萨 你今晚看见索菲了吗 |
[1:09:35] | ‐ No. ‐ Really? You don’t know? | -没有 -真的吗 你不知道吗 |
[1:09:37] | Or, no, you haven’t seen her? Hey, what’s up? | 你没见过她吗 怎么了 |
[1:09:38] | This is crazy, yo. Paul’s parents are out of town. | 这太疯狂了 保罗的父母出城了 |
[1:09:41] | Word’s spread, you did this. | 到处都在传是你干的 |
[1:09:43] | You bring me anything? | 你能告诉我点什么吗 |
[1:10:23] | I’m gonna need some more money from you two. | 我需要你们俩给我点钱 |
[1:10:25] | Holy fuck! | 不会吧 |
[1:10:38] | Hey, Sophie. There you are. | 索菲 你在这里 |
[1:10:40] | ‐ You were looking for me? ‐ Yeah, I was. | -你在找我吗 -是的 |
[1:10:43] | Well, I’m here. | 我就在这呢 |
[1:10:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:53] | Hey, so, can… can we talk maybe? | 我们能 谈谈吗 |
[1:10:57] | Okay. Sure. | 行 没问题 |
[1:10:58] | Look, I just, I wanted to say I’m sorry for the other night. | 我只是 想为那晚的事道歉 |
[1:11:02] | What? What are…? What? | 什么 你在 你什么意思 |
[1:11:03] | Look, I’m starting to realize that, you know, | 是这样 我意识到 |
[1:11:06] | Zeke doesn’t always know what he’s… talking about. | 泽克总是说一些不过脑子的话 |
[1:11:11] | Can‐can we go upstairs? I just‐‐ | 我们可以上楼吗 我 |
[1:11:13] | Sure. All right. | 行 可以 |
[1:11:15] | Aw, my man! | 兄弟 |
[1:11:17] | – Dude, your face. ‐ What? | -兄弟 你的脸 -怎么了 |
[1:11:19] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[1:11:29] | Hey, uh, sorry. This street’s closed off. | 抱歉 这条街被封锁了 |
[1:11:32] | ‐ What’s going on? ‐ Some house party got out of hand. | -怎么了 -有家搞派对嗨过头了 |
[1:11:35] | You had to bring the Avengers out? | 你要去把”复仇者们”抓出来吗 |
[1:11:37] | I mean, they’re just kids, man. | 他们还只是孩子 |
[1:11:38] | Weren’t you a kid once? | 你没年轻过吗 |
[1:11:39] | Either way, sir, you need to keep moving. | 不管怎样 先生 你得往前走 |
[1:11:41] | Hey, man, you know, | 兄弟 |
[1:11:42] | there’s a lot of bad things going on in the world. | 这世上有很多烦恼忧愁 |
[1:11:43] | So can’t you just let a couple kids just have a couple beers… | 所以你就不能让几个孩子喝点啤酒吗 |
[1:11:46] | ‐ Slim Shady? ‐ Yeah? | -斯利姆·沙迪 -怎么了 |
[1:11:47] | I smell the weed in the car, | 我闻到车里有大麻味 |
[1:11:48] | so if you don’t get the fuck outta here… | 所以如果你现在不赶快滚 |
[1:11:49] | Yes, sir. | 好的 警官 |
[1:11:52] | Good luck with those kids, man. | 祝孩子们好运 |
[1:11:53] | Hey, man, good luck. | 兄弟 祝你好运 |
[1:12:00] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:12:10] | Look, I just‐‐ can we…? | 我只是 我们 |
[1:12:13] | Can we just‐‐ can we start over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[1:12:15] | No. Not really. | 不 不行 |
[1:12:17] | Well, no, I mean, obviously not completely start over. | 不是的 不是完全重新开始 |
[1:12:19] | I mean, our first kiss was stressful enough as it was. | 我们第一次接吻时都太紧张了 |
[1:12:21] | But, I mean, I mean, this time I just | 但这一次 |
[1:12:23] | wanna tell you how much I like you | 我想告诉你我有多喜欢你 |
[1:12:25] | and not take Zeke’s advice. | 我不会再听泽克的建议了 |
[1:12:27] | Because, let’s face it, Zeke’s advice | 因为 我承认 他的建议 |
[1:12:28] | can only get me as far as Zeke. | 只能让我变成他那种人 |
[1:12:30] | – Do you know what I’m saying? ‐ Can I go back downstairs? | -你知道我在说什么吗 -我可以回楼下吗 |
[1:12:37] | Yo, who invited their dad? | 谁把他们的爸爸叫来了 |
[1:12:47] | Don’t let anybody out. | 别让任何人出去 |
[1:12:49] | Hey, let’s put the drinks down. We’re the police. | 大家把酒放下 我们是警察 |
[1:12:52] | Yeah we are! | 我们也是 |
[1:12:55] | Where is Monroe Harris? | 莫罗·哈里斯在哪里 |
[1:13:17] | Look… I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[1:13:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[1:13:24] | ‐ What? ‐ Why would I want to kiss you? | -怎么了 -为什么我要和你接吻 |
[1:13:25] | What the hell is your problem? | 你是不是脑子有问题 |
[1:13:27] | Wait, but I just‐‐ I apologized. | 等等 可我刚刚 我道过歉了 |
[1:13:28] | Yeah, so? You’re a dick! | 所以呢 你就是个混蛋 |
[1:13:30] | And you’re fucking sketchy. | 是个怪胎 |
[1:13:32] | You’re like a child drug dealer. | 你就像个儿童毒贩 |
[1:13:33] | You let everyone use you. | 你让所有人利用你 |
[1:13:36] | You’re the guy with the bag. That’s weird. | 你就像圣诞老人 这太奇怪了 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah, but we kissed. | 对 但我们接过吻了 |
[1:13:41] | Yeah. I liked you. | 是的 我喜欢过你 |
[1:13:43] | I don’t like you anymore. | 可是我现在不喜欢你了 |
[1:13:46] | Wait, are you joking? | 等等 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:13:48] | ‘Cause I can honestly never tell. | 因为我真的分辨不出来 |
[1:13:52] | Monroe Harris, are you in there? | 莫罗·哈里斯 你在里面吗 |
[1:13:53] | Open the door. This is the police. | 开门 我们是警察 |
[1:13:55] | Danny, fuck off, okay? | 丹尼 滚远点 好吗 |
[1:13:56] | ‐ I don’t think that’s a kid. – Open the door! | -我觉得那不是个小孩 -开门 |
[1:13:59] | – Open this door right now! ‐ Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! | -立刻把门打开 -该死的 |
[1:14:02] | You locked the door? | 你居然把门锁了 |
[1:14:03] | Yeah, I kinda thought this was gonna go better. | 是的 我原以为我们会有下一步 |
[1:14:10] | – Do not make this worse. ‐ I’m opening it. | -别让事情变得更糟 -我要开门了 |
[1:14:13] | No, no, no, Sophie. Please, give me a minute, okay? | 别开门 索菲 给我一分钟好吗 |
[1:14:16] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈到底是怎么回事 |
[1:14:18] | Look, I do this all the time, okay? | 我经常这样做 好吗 |
[1:14:19] | It’s fine, I do this at home. It’s fine. | 没事的 我在家也这样 放心 |
[1:14:21] | – Open this door! ‐ What the fuck! | -快开门 -搞什么 |
[1:14:22] | I’m not gonna ask again! | 再不开门我就直接进来了 |
[1:14:24] | This isn’t me, I swear. | 我不是这样的人 我发誓 |
[1:14:26] | Are you killing yourself? | 你要自杀吗 |
[1:14:32] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:14:41] | ♪ Where the boys are ♪ | ♪ 他在哪里 ♪ |
[1:14:48] | ♪ Someone waits for me ♪ | ♪ 等我的那个男孩 ♪ |
[1:14:55] | ♪ A smiling face, a warm embrace ♪ | ♪ 一张笑脸 一个温暖的拥抱 ♪ |
[1:15:01] | ♪ Two arms to hold me tenderly ♪ | ♪ 温柔地把我揽在怀中 ♪ |
[1:15:08] | ♪ Where the boys are ♪ | ♪ 他在哪里 ♪ |
[1:15:14] | ♪ My true love will be ♪ | ♪ 我的真爱 ♪ |
[1:15:21] | ♪ He’s walking down some street in town ♪ | ♪ 他在镇上的街道漫步 ♪ |
[1:15:27] | ♪ And I know he’s looking there for me ♪ | ♪ 我知到他在寻找我 ♪ |
[1:15:34] | ♪ ‘Til he holds me ♪ | ♪ 我迫不及待 ♪ |
[1:15:40] | ♪ I wait impatiently ♪ | ♪ 直到他抱住我 ♪ |
[1:15:46] | ♪ Where the boys are Where the boys are ♪ | ♪ 他在哪里 他在哪里 ♪ |
[1:15:53] | ♪ Where the boys are ♪ | ♪ 他在哪里 ♪ |
[1:15:58] | ♪ Someone waits ♪ | ♪ 等我的 ♪ |
[1:16:03] | ♪ For me ♪ | ♪ 那个人 ♪ |
[1:16:18] | I’m so fuckin’ screwed, man. | 我完蛋了 兄弟 |
[1:16:22] | I mean, think about it. | 想想看 |
[1:16:22] | They know my name, they know where I live. | 他们知道我的名字 知道我住哪里 |
[1:16:24] | They can find me! | 他们肯定能找到我 |
[1:16:26] | And I can’t stay here forever. | 我不可能永远待在这里 |
[1:16:27] | Ah, dude, relax. You’re fine. | 放松兄弟 没事的 |
[1:16:29] | Yo, shut the fuck up, dude. That’s easy for you to say. | 你他妈闭嘴 站着说话不腰疼 |
[1:16:33] | You’ve literally never cared how this was going to end for me. | 你从来不关心我会怎么样 |
[1:16:35] | And I have to fucking move now! I have to change my name! | 我不得不背井离乡 改名换姓了 |
[1:16:38] | My fucking parents, dog! | 离开我爸妈 混蛋 |
[1:16:42] | Hey, don’t beat yourself up over this. This is not a big deal. | 别太自责 这没什么大不了的 |
[1:16:45] | You’re 16. | 你才十六岁 |
[1:16:48] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[1:16:51] | You serious right now? Come on. | 你认真的吗 拜托 |
[1:16:53] | I just– I don’t wanna end up like you, man. | 我只是 我不想变成你这样 兄弟 |
[1:16:59] | That’s a bad thing? | 那是件坏事吗 |
[1:17:00] | Yeah, it’s a fuckin’ nightmare. | 是的 简直糟透了 |
[1:17:04] | All right, yeah. | 行吧 |
[1:17:06] | You’re not gonna end up like me. You’re good, man. | 你不会变成我这样的 放心吧 |
[1:17:09] | Look at me, dude, I’m already‐‐ I’m already like you. | 看着我 老哥 我已经变成你这样了 |
[1:17:11] | It’s already happened. I‐I sold drugs… | 已经这样了 我卖毒品 |
[1:17:15] | Sophie won’t even talk to me. | 索菲不和我说话了 |
[1:17:18] | My friends just use me for alcohol, my parents hate me. | 我的朋友找我只为了买酒 我爸妈讨厌我 |
[1:17:25] | I hooked up with Holly. | 我还和霍莉搞在一起过 |
[1:17:28] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:17:30] | Like…? | 你是说 |
[1:17:37] | Fuckin’ bitch. | 该死的婊子 |
[1:17:39] | Like sex? | 你们上床了吗 |
[1:17:44] | Word. Mmmm. | 我也不知道该说什么 |
[1:17:47] | Sick! You lost your virginity, eh? | 真棒 你破处了 对吗 |
[1:17:50] | I know, dude, and… | 我知道 兄弟 |
[1:17:53] | I wanted to tell you really fuckin’ badly, | 我真的很想告诉你 |
[1:17:55] | but it was to your girlfriend. | 但她是你女朋友 |
[1:17:57] | Yeah, yeah. I can imagine how that could be rough. | 我可以想象这有多难开口 |
[1:18:07] | Come here, bro. Come over here. | 过来吧 兄弟 过来 |
[1:18:10] | I love you, fuckin’ idiot. | 我爱你 你这个笨蛋 |
[1:18:21] | Stop crying. It’s weird. | 别哭了 这很奇怪 |
[1:18:23] | We don’t cry in this house. We do drugs in this house. | 我们不在这里哭 我们只在这吸毒 |
[1:18:27] | You’re good, dude. You’re not gonna get in trouble. | 别担心 你不会有麻烦的 |
[1:18:29] | What am I gonna do, dude? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:18:32] | Tell the fucking cops. Just be like, “Hey, um…” | 告诉警察 就说 |
[1:18:34] | Just blame it on me. Just be like, I sold you alcohol and drugs | 都推在我身上 就说是我卖给你的酒和毒品 |
[1:18:38] | and all that nonsense. Whatever, it’s cool. | 其他那些事也都怪我 管他呢 无所谓 |
[1:18:42] | Really? Just like that? | 真的吗 就这样吗 |
[1:18:44] | Yeah. What are they gonna do to me? Look at where I live. | 他们能拿我怎么办 看看我住的地方 |
[1:18:47] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 还能会有什么更糟的事吗 |
[1:18:49] | Take my DMX poster and fucking… | 拿走我的DMX海报的吗 |
[1:18:52] | You’re cool, man. | 你会没事的 |
[1:18:54] | Just get outta here before I change my mind. | 在我改主意前快走吧 |
[1:19:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:02] | – No, I can’t do it. ‐ What do you mean no? | -不 我不能这样 -你说不是什么意思 |
[1:19:08] | I think this is my fault, and I… | 我认为这是我的错 |
[1:19:13] | I gotta own it. | 我得自己承担 |
[1:19:14] | Nah, bro, we got this. | 不 兄弟 就这样吧 |
[1:19:17] | Yo, one time me and Nick, we got a whole… | 有次我和尼克 我们遇到了一个大 |
[1:19:19] | You’ve done enough. | 你做的已经够多了 |
[1:19:21] | Mo! | 小莫 |
[1:19:28] | – Hey! Morning! – Hi, sweetie. | -早上好 -你好 宝贝 |
[1:19:31] | ‐ Hey. – Uh, movie tonight? | -早上好 -今晚一起看电影吗 |
[1:19:33] | Yeah. Sounds good. | 行啊 听起来不错 |
[1:19:35] | – Oh! Okay. – Are you hungry? | -那先这样定了 -你饿吗 |
[1:19:38] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不饿 谢谢 |
[1:19:41] | – hey. You okay? ‐ Mm‐hmm. Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[1:19:50] | Monroe. | 莫罗 |
[1:20:48] | Yo. What up? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:58] | Stay away from my son. | 离我儿子远点 |
[1:21:01] | I’m not gonna stay away from Mo. You’re not my dad. | 我不会离小莫远点的 你不是我爸 |
[1:21:04] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你不能命令我做什么 |
[1:21:09] | What the fuck? What’s up? | 搞什么 你要干嘛 |
[1:21:13] | The fuck?! | 我靠 |
[1:21:17] | What’s your problem, bro? | 你有病吧 |
[1:21:19] | I have no idea what it is about you that he finds so special. | 我真搞不懂他觉得你有哪点好 |
[1:21:24] | I really don’t. | 我真的搞不懂 |
[1:21:26] | And I think about it all the time. | 我也一直在想 |
[1:21:30] | I mean… Right be– cause you let him smoke and drink and? | 是因为你让他吸烟喝酒吗 |
[1:21:35] | Was I supposed to do that? | 我也应该那样吗 |
[1:21:38] | I’m his father. | 我是他爸 |
[1:21:41] | For the record, I don’t blame you. I can’t. | 和你说 我不怪你 我怪不了你 |
[1:21:46] | But Mo is nothing like you. | 但小莫和你完全不同 |
[1:21:48] | And he should’ve known better. | 他自己应该更明白的 |
[1:21:52] | So, do me a favor and just, you know, leave my son | 帮我一个忙吧 离我儿子 |
[1:21:57] | and my daughter and my whole family the fuck alone. | 我女儿 离我全家都远点 |
[1:22:02] | – Dad. ‐ I told you to stay in the car! | -爸 -我让你待在车里的 |
[1:22:20] | I got expelled. | 我被开除了 |
[1:22:46] | Don’t tell your mom about that, okay? | 别把这事告诉你妈 好吗 |
[1:23:22] | Monroe. | 莫罗 |
[1:23:32] | ‐ Bye, Rhonda. ‐ See you Thursday. | -再见 朗达-周四见 |
[1:23:37] | Hi, can I get a, um, a number nine with no pickles, please? | 能给我来一份不要腌黄瓜的九号套餐吗 |
[1:23:43] | That’ll be $8.21. Second window. | 8.21美元 二号窗口取餐 |
[1:23:46] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:23:51] | – Oh, shit! Momo! ‐ Zeke? | -天啊 莫莫 -泽克 |
[1:23:55] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do, man. | 我不懂该怎么办 |
[1:23:57] | He was my best friend. I lost my best friend, man. | 他是我最好的朋友 我失去我最好的朋友了 |
[1:24:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:02] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[1:24:04] | What a fucking good dog. | 多好的一条狗 |
[1:24:08] | Huh? What‐what‐what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:24:12] | Yeah, that was all right. | 还行吧 |
[1:24:13] | That was great! That was like‐like Oscar stuff. | 是很棒 可以拿奥斯卡奖了 |
[1:24:16] | You know, like Chalamet or something. | 就像查拉梅那样 |
[1:24:17] | Oh, definitely. | 当然 |
[1:24:22] | So, how long you been working here? | 你在这里工作多久了 |
[1:24:25] | Like two weeks. Something like that. Yeah. | 两周吧 差不多 |
[1:24:27] | ‐ Yeah, cool. Good for you, man. ‐ Thank you. | -真棒 不错啊兄弟 -谢谢 |
[1:24:31] | I see you’re going by your full name. | 我看你用了全名 |
[1:24:32] | Oh, yeah, got me. It’s corporate here, you know? | 被你发现了 这里毕竟是大公司 |
[1:24:36] | Big company. Just wanna look good. It’s professional, you know. | 大公司 得像那回事 职业一点 |
[1:24:39] | I told you, everything always works out. | 告诉过你一切都会好起来的 |
[1:24:41] | It always works out. Look at us. | 总是会好起来的 看看我们 |
[1:24:43] | I mean, sort of. You know, | 算是吧 |
[1:24:44] | I mean, I did have to switch schools. | 我不得不转学 |
[1:24:47] | And my mom cried for a month straight. | 我妈妈哭了整整一个月 |
[1:24:49] | And I can only drive the car to go | 我只能开车去 |
[1:24:51] | to community service or pee in a cup. | 做社区服务或者尿检 |
[1:24:53] | Right. But… but… | 没错 但是 |
[1:24:55] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ We have… | -但是什么 -我们有 |
[1:24:58] | a memory. We have a memory that we get to share together. | 一段回忆 我们一段能一起分享的回忆 |
[1:25:01] | Not a lot of people get that, right? | 这不是很多人都有的 不是吗 |
[1:25:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:25:08] | Yo, did I tell you? I wrote a script! | 我和你说了吗 我写了一个剧本 |
[1:25:11] | – Like, a movie. Like, yeah… ‐ No way! | -电影剧本那种 -不会吧 |
[1:25:14] | ‐ Yeah! ‐ Did you actually? | -没想到吧 -你真的写了吗 |
[1:25:15] | Yeah, yeah. It’s like a horror‐action‐comedy type thing. | 是的 大概是恐怖动作喜剧那种 |
[1:25:19] | And, uh, there’s actually a character in it based off you. | 还有一个以你为原型的角色 |
[1:25:21] | – I think you’d like it. ‐ Yeah, can I read it sometime? | -我觉得你会喜欢的 -我能看看剧本吗 |
[1:25:23] | I haven’t written it actually yet. It’s in my head right now. | 我其实还没写出来 它现在还在我脑子里 |
[1:25:27] | It’s in that process. | 还得加工一下 |
[1:25:29] | But I will write it down. | 但我会写出来的 |
[1:25:30] | I heard that is the easiest part. | 我听说写出来是最简单的部分 |
[1:25:31] | So, yeah, we’ll cross that bridge when it comes. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[1:25:33] | ‐ Cool. ‐ Very cool. | -很棒 -非常棒 |
[1:25:39] | So, uh, what are you doing later? | 你等会有什么安排吗 |
[1:25:41] | I haven’t seen you in, like, forever. | 我好久没见你了 |
[1:25:42] | You wanna hang out or something? | 你想一起玩一会吗 |
[1:25:43] | No, I’m sorry I have to hang out with my parents tonight. | 抱歉 我今晚得和我爸妈在一起 |
[1:25:45] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[1:25:47] | But, uh, yo, you wanna come? | 但是你想来吗 |
[1:25:49] | Ha! No thanks. Yeah, I get it. Um… | 还是算了 我明白了 |
[1:25:53] | Okay, if not, maybe tomorrow? | 好吧 要不明天怎么样 |
[1:25:55] | I’m off tomorrow actually. Tomorrow’s better. Tomorrow? | 我明天休息 明天更合适 明天约吗 |
[1:25:57] | ‐ Sure. Maybe. Yeah. ‐ Cool. | -没问题 应该可以吧 -好的 |
[1:26:00] | ‐ I’ll, uh, I’ll let you know. ‐ Okay. | -到时再约吧 -行 |
[1:26:06] | All right, I guess somebody who works here will fix that. | 好吧 我想这里工作的其他人会收拾的 |
[1:26:10] | – See you tomorrow? ‐ Yeah, I’ll see you around, man. | -明天见 -明天见兄弟 |
[1:26:12] | Tight. I’ll walk you out. Come on. | 就这样说定了 我送你出去 走吧 |
[1:26:52] | ♪ I see you, kid, alone in your room ♪ | ♪孩子 我看见你一个人在房间 ♪ |
[1:27:02] | ♪ You got the weight on your mind ♪ | ♪ 你的心事有不少 ♪ |
[1:27:05] | ♪ And you’re just trying to get by ♪ | ♪ 你试着摆脱 ♪ |
[1:27:10] | ♪ Your world is just beginning ♪ | ♪ 你的世界才刚刚开始 ♪ |
[1:27:14] | ♪ And I know this life seems never‐ending ♪ | ♪ 我知道这样的生活看上去没有尽头 ♪ |
[1:27:21] | ♪ But you got nothin’ but time ♪ | ♪ 你有的是时间 ♪ |
[1:27:25] | ♪ And it ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ | ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪ |
[1:27:30] | ♪ You know what you got to do ♪ | ♪ 你知道自己该做什么 ♪ |
[1:27:35] | ♪ You ain’t got nothin’ but time ♪ | ♪ 你不是只有时间 ♪ |
[1:27:40] | ♪ And it ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ | ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪ |
[1:27:52] | ♪ Let ’em in one by one ♪ | ♪ 让它们一个一个来 ♪ |
[1:28:02] | ♪ Keep ’em safe from all the harm ♪ | ♪ 让它们免受伤害 ♪ |
[1:28:12] | ♪ Let ’em in one by one ♪ | ♪ 让它们一个一个来 ♪ |
[1:28:22] | ♪ Keep ’em safe, yeah… ♪ | ♪ 让它们不被伤害 ♪ |
[1:28:30] | ♪ They wanna live ♪ | ♪ 他们想活着 ♪ |
[1:28:35] | ♪ They wanna be somebody ♪ | ♪ 他们想成为某人 ♪ |
[1:28:40] | ♪ They wanna give ♪ | ♪ 他们想给予 ♪ |
[1:28:46] | And be wanted ♪ | ♪ 也想要被需要 ♪ |
[1:28:50] | ♪ They want to forgive ♪ | ♪ 他们想原谅 ♪ |
[1:28:55] | ♪ And not be forgotten ♪ | ♪ 不想被遗忘 ♪ |
[1:29:00] | ♪ They want to reach the end ♪ | ♪ 他们想到活到最后 ♪ |
[1:29:05] | ♪ They wanna live ♪ | ♪ 他们想要活着 ♪ |
[1:29:10] | ♪ Their way of living ♪ | ♪ 他们的生活方式 ♪ |
[1:29:22] | ♪ I see you, kid, alone in your room ♪ | ♪ 孩子 我看见你一个人在房间 ♪ |
[1:29:32] | ♪ I see you, kid, you got the weight on your mind ♪ | ♪ 我明白孩子你有不少心事 ♪ |
[1:29:40] | ♪ I see you’re just trying to get by ♪ | ♪ 我知道你努力在适应 ♪ |
[1:29:45] | ♪ But your world is just beginning ♪ | ♪ 但你的世界才刚刚开始 ♪ |
[1:29:50] | ♪ I know this life seems never‐ending ♪ | ♪ 我知道这种生活看上去没有尽头 ♪ |
[1:29:55] | ♪ It’s up to you ♪ | ♪ 这取决于你 ♪ |
[1:29:58] | ♪ It’s up to you, you know ♪ | ♪ 这取决于你 你知道的 ♪ |
[1:30:01] | ♪ It’s only time ♪ | ♪ 这只是时间问题 ♪ |
[1:30:05] | ♪ It ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ | ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪ |
[1:30:10] | ♪ It’s nothin’ but time ♪ | ♪ 这只是时间问题 ♪ |
[1:30:15] | ♪ And it ain’t got nothin’ on you ♪ | ♪ 它对你没任何影响 ♪ |