英文名称:mega time squad
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh! Oh my God. | 我的天呐 |
[00:41] | 约翰 约翰! | |
[00:51] | Why are you up so early? | 你起这么早干嘛 |
[00:52] | Mum’s up my arse again. | 我妈又没完没了的了 |
[00:54] | Dude, gross. | 老弟 你好恶心 |
[00:56] | Oh, not like that. Shut up! | 不是那个意思 闭嘴 |
[01:07] | Oh, don’t kick it. Run it! | 靠 别踢了 快跑 |
[01:09] | Oh, how are ya? | 你们好吗 |
[01:11] | Box of birds, Johnny. Got my money? | 好得不得了 小约翰 钱拿来了吗 |
[01:17] | Why don’t you use your pockets? | 你为什么不用口袋装着 |
[01:19] | Oh, nah, it’s safer. | 放这儿安全点 |
[01:20] | Not for me, it’s not. | 我不这样觉得 |
[01:22] | Don’t touch it, Terry. | 别碰 特里 |
[01:24] | Put it there. | 把钱放那儿 |
[01:27] | Terry’s gonna have to clean that now, isn’t he? | 特里现在还得把它弄干净 真是的 |
[01:30] | Anyway, Johnny, | 不管了 小约翰 |
[01:31] | come and have a geez at this, mate. | 老弟 过来看个东西 |
[01:34] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[01:39] | You see that? | 看到没 |
[01:41] | That’s an explosive vest, mate, like the terrorists use. | 那是炸弹背心 恐怖分子用的那种 |
[01:43] | Whoa, explosive? Mean! | 会爆炸的吗 酷 |
[01:47] | If you keep interrupting me, | 你要是再打扰我 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna blow the fuckin’ house up. | 我就把这破房子给炸了 |
[01:49] | Well, that’s exciting, darls. Isn’t it, Johnny? | 很刺激耶 宝贝 对吗 小约翰 |
[01:52] | Whoa, yeah. Fuck yeah! | 当然了 干 超刺激的 |
[01:55] | Who’s this? | 这人是谁 |
[01:56] | This is Johnny. He’s bloody dynamic. | 这是小约翰 阳光酷仔 |
[02:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:04] | Keep your slut eyes off my boys, please. | 别用这么淫荡的眼神盯着我老弟 好吗 |
[02:06] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[02:06] | Finish the fuckin’ vest or you’re out on your arse. | 把这背心搞定 不然就给我滚出去 |
[02:09] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[02:19] | Now, mate, a serious talk. | 好了 老弟 说正事 |
[02:22] | Looks like the chinks wanna set up shop in Thames. | 中国佬好像要在泰晤士开场子了 |
[02:25] | They wanna start using Wah Lee’s as a spot | 他们想用李华的古董店 |
[02:26] | for one of their gambling drops. | 开一家赌场 |
[02:28] | If we let them slide on in here | 如果任由他们在那边搞事 |
[02:30] | and start doing whatever the fuck they want, | 放任他们为所欲为 |
[02:32] | they’ll take over the whole town. | 这镇子就成他们的了 |
[02:36] | I am considerably irritated by this. | 我觉得相当不爽 |
[02:41] | You see, I consider Thames to be my bloody town. | 我寻思这泰晤士是老子的地盘 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna sort the bastards out. | 这些狗娘养的都得给老子滚蛋 |
[02:51] | It’s about making a point, loud and fucking clear, | 我要让他们清清楚楚 明明白白 |
[02:53] | that they’re not fuckin’ welcome. | 这地儿容不下他们 |
[02:55] | – So what’s the story? – There’s gonna be a drop-off tonight | -那你有什么打算 -今晚派人杀过去 |
[02:57] | and a pick-up in the morning. | 明早再把人接回来 |
[02:59] | Thing is, though, John… | 不过问题是 约翰 |
[03:00] | there’s not gonna be a pick-up in the morning, | 明早也不用把人接回来了 |
[03:02] | is there, mate? | 对不对 老弟 |
[03:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:05] | Well, come on. | 拜托 |
[03:06] | Cos you’re gonna flog the fuckin’ thing, that’s why. | 因为是你杀过去啊 |
[03:08] | – Me? – Piece of piss, mate. | -我吗 -老弟 这事简单得很 |
[03:10] | You can take your girlfriend, as well. | 你也可以把马子带上一块去 |
[03:14] | Whaddaya say, Gaz? | 你觉得咋样 盖兹 |
[03:15] | No, there’s no, “Whaddaya say, Gaz?” | 什么叫你觉得咋样 |
[03:17] | You’re fuckin’ doing it. | 老子叫你做你就做 |
[03:19] | Oh, okay. Yeah. | 好吧 行吧 |
[03:28] | | always find it difficult to talk to Shelton. | 我老觉得跟谢尔顿很难沟通 |
[03:31] | Oh, it’s hard to talk with a dick in your mouth, bro. | 你给人口的时候还能聊天吗 |
[03:33] | Oh, fuck off! | 去你的 |
[03:34] | Why do you always grease up to him so hard? | 你怎么老是对他这么上心 |
[03:36] | I’m not the one running all of his errands. | 替他跑腿的可不是我 |
[03:38] | Well, nah. You’re the one following around | 是没错 你只是在他的跑腿小弟身边 |
[03:40] | the one running all his errands. | 鞍前马后 |
[03:43] | How’d he get to where he is? | 他是怎么当上老大的 |
[03:45] | Oh, it’s easy, bro. He just said, “Fuck it,” | 很简单 他就说四个字 去他妈的 |
[03:47] | and started looking after numero uno. | 然后开始点披萨外卖 |
[03:52] | What would you do with a big pile of money like that? | 要是你有这么一大笔钱你会做什么 |
[03:55] | I’d set myself up like Shelton, eh? | 我会过像谢尔顿一样的生活 |
[03:57] | Except, you know, we’d all live together | 不过我们会住在一块 |
[03:59] | and eat pizza and learn karate and that. | 吃吃披萨 学学空手道之类的 |
[04:02] | Bro, like the Ninja Turtles, bro! | 就跟忍者神龟一样 |
[04:04] | You could be Donatello. | 你可以当多纳泰洛 |
[04:05] | Hey, bro, Donatello sucks, bro. | 多纳泰洛弱爆了好吗 老弟 |
[04:07] | I’d be Leonardo. | 我要当莱昂纳多 |
[04:08] | He shits on Donatello. | 他能把多纳泰洛按在地上摩擦 |
[04:10] | -True. -Hard, bro. | -有道理 -赞啊 老弟 |
[04:12] | Well, then there’s us, sitting here | 好吧 但是现在咱俩像是两个屌丝 |
[04:13] | like a couple of losers, drinking at the bowling club, | 在这里傻坐 还在保龄球馆里喝酒 |
[04:15] | knowing that that money’s gonna be dropped off | 而且明知道那些钱下午就会送到 |
[04:17] | at Wah Lee’s this arvo. | 李华的古董店 |
[04:19] | Bro, it’s just gonna be sitting there. | 兄弟 钱就在那里 |
[04:21] | You know, anyone could take it. | 谁都可以去拿 |
[04:23] | I’m not saying us, but… | 我也不是说咱俩去拿 就是 |
[04:25] | Then what are you saying? | 那你在说什么 |
[04:29] | I’m just saying that it’s gonna be sitting there. | 我只是说钱就在那摆着 |
[04:32] | Anyone could go and take it. | 谁都可以去拿 |
[04:36] | Shelton would slaughter us. | 谢尔顿会杀了我们的 |
[04:39] | Yeah, not if he never knew about it. | 不让他知道不就行了 |
[04:43] | Are we talking about this? | 我们是说真的吗 |
[04:45] | Well, we’re just talking about it. | 我们就说说而已 |
[04:48] | Yeah, we’re just talking about it. | 对 那我们就说说而已 |
[05:01] | Hey. John, right? | 你是约翰 对吧 |
[05:05] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:07] | Oh, Kelly, meet my parents John and Coralie. | 凯莉 这是我爸妈约翰和卡罗莉 |
[05:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:14] | Oh, do you want a beer? | 要喝啤酒吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, all right. | 好啊 |
[05:18] | I think Dad’s had about enough. | 我爸也应该喝够了 |
[05:23] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[05:30] | Pretty nice up here, eh? | 这里风景不错 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I s’pose. | 对 我也觉得 |
[05:34] | So what’s it like working for my brother? | 给我哥干活感觉怎么样 |
[05:36] | Yeah, good, eh? | 还不错 |
[05:37] | Come on. He’s an asshole. | 得了吧 他就是个混蛋 |
[05:39] | Oh, well, I mean, l’mjust working for him, | 那个 我是说 我只是现在替他干活 |
[05:41] | you know, until I build up enough inertia | 然后积累经验 学点东西 |
[05:44] | and learn enough stuff so that I can start | 这样以后我才能开始自己的事业 |
[05:46] | my own thing, you know? | 你懂的吧 |
[05:47] | My own, uh, organization. | 我自己的队伍 |
[05:49] | What are you, then? Shelton’s bitch? | 那你现在是做什么的 谢尔顿的走狗吗 |
[05:52] | Nah, I’m not his bitch. | 不 我才不是他的走狗 |
[05:54] | I’m not trying to be mean or anything, | 我不是想说难听话 |
[05:55] | but if you wanna do your own thing, | 不过你要是想干自己的事业 |
[05:56] | you gotta grow some nuts. | 胆子就要大 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:00] | Your nuts are probably bigger than you think. | 你的胆子可能比你想象的还要大 |
[06:11] | Oh, hi, Mrs. Walters. | 你好 沃特斯夫人 |
[06:13] | You’ve gotta move out of the garage. | 你得从车库搬出去 |
[06:15] | Patrick’s coming home from the university | 帕特里克从大学回来了 |
[06:17] | and he’s bought himself a car so you’ve gotta go. | 他买了辆车 所以车库不能给你住了 |
[06:20] | Eh? When’s he coming back? | 那他什么时候回来 |
[06:22] | Around 6. | 大概六点 |
[06:24] | What, tonight? | 什么 今晚吗 |
[06:26] | Yes, tonight. | 没错 今晚 |
[06:28] | Oh, where am I gonna stay? | 那我去哪住 |
[06:29] | “Oh, where am I gonna stay?” | 那我去哪住 |
[06:31] | You’re such a pussy! | 你可真是个孬逼 |
[06:53] | Are those your nuts? | 你就这点胆子吗 |
[06:56] | I said, “Are those your nuts?” | 我说 你就这点胆子吗 |
[07:01] | Are… those… your… nuts? | 你就 这点 胆子吗 |
[07:06] | Well, who the hell else’s nuts are they? | 那么 他妈的是谁的胆子这么大 |
[07:10] | Well, I’m the only one here. | 这里只有我一个人 |
[07:12] | Who the hell’s nuts do you think they are? | 你觉得谁有这么大胆子呢 |
[07:18] | You gonna make a move? | 你要动手了吗 |
[07:20] | It’s your move. | 那就动手吧 |
[07:26] | Or you gonna be Shelton’s bitch forever? | 还是说你想永远当谢尔顿的走狗 |
[07:33] | Meet me at Wah Lee’s at 3. | 三点去李华古董店等我 |
[07:36] | Now we’re not just talking. | 我们要动真格的了 |
[08:37] | You could’ve changed, bro. | 你应该换套衣服的 |
[08:48] | So, you seen anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[08:50] | Nah. | 没 |
[08:53] | Well, hang on. | 等一下 |
[09:08] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[09:10] | Well, the money’s in the tire. | 钱在轮胎里 |
[09:11] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | Why do you think he’s rolling a tire | 不然你以为他为什么要把轮胎 |
[09:15] | into an antique shop, bro? | 滚进古董店啊 |
[09:17] | – You think it’s some ancient tire he’s trying to sell? – I don’t know. | -难道他要卖旧轮胎吗 -我哪知道 |
[09:19] | You think it might be Napoleon’s tire, bro? | 你以为那是拿破仑用过的轮胎吗 老弟 |
[09:22] | – A bit of tread left on it still. – Okay, bro. Calm down! | -上面还有拿破仑的鞋印 -行了 冷静点 |
[09:24] | Here. Put that on. | 这个 戴上 |
[09:29] | Oi! Where’d you get that? | 你哪里搞的这玩意 |
[09:31] | It’s Mum’s. | 是我妈的 |
[09:33] | Why’d you bring it? | 你带这个来干嘛 |
[09:34] | Well, to scare him. | 用来吓吓他 |
[09:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:36] | The old man. | 那个老头 |
[09:39] | – Bro, he’s, like, a hundred years old. – So? | 老弟 他都一百来岁了 -那又怎样 |
[09:42] | – So does it work? – Yeah, it fuckin’ works. | -这个还能吓到他吗 -肯定可以 |
[09:44] | Yeah, all right. | 行吧 |
[09:45] | – Just looks a bit.. – What? | -就是看起来有点 -怎样 |
[09:48] | Oh, I don’t know… Shit. | 我也不知道怎么说 靠 |
[10:25] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[10:26] | What? | 什么 |
[10:27] | Oh, we were just wondering where the Chinese money was. | 我们想知道那些中国钱放哪了 |
[10:30] | Oh. It’s down there. | 就那下面 |
[10:34] | Oh shit. Have you got a knife? | 干 你带刀子了吗 |
[10:36] | What? | 什么 |
[10:37] | – A knife, to cut this open! – No! | -刀子 要把这个割开 -没带 |
[10:39] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:39] | Uh, do you have a knife we could borrow? | 能借我们一把刀么 |
[10:41] | Oh! | 太好了 |
[10:42] | Hurry up! | 赶紧的 |
[10:44] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[10:45] | Stop it. | 别弄了 |
[10:47] | What’d he do? | 他干嘛了 |
[10:48] | He was texting. | 发短信 |
[10:49] | Do you know who you’re stealing from? | 你们知道自己在偷谁的东西吗 |
[10:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[10:51] | Holy shit. | 天啦噜 |
[10:53] | I never thought anybody would be stupid enough | 从来没人蠢得敢偷 |
[10:56] | to steal from Triads. | 三合会的东西 |
[10:57] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:58] | Well, you never met us then, did you? | 那可能之前没遇到我们吧 |
[11:04] | Hey, look, I’m real sorry about this, eh? | 实在是很抱歉哈 |
[11:05] | I hope you don’t get in trouble or anything. | 希望你不会惹出什么麻烦 |
[11:08] | Oh, what’s that? | 这是啥 |
[11:09] | Nothing. Not for sale. | 啥也不是 非卖品 |
[11:10] | Oi, nah, come on. Give us a geez. | 好了 不要那么严肃嘛 |
[11:13] | Hey, mate, what do you reckon about this? | 哥们 你看这个怎么样 |
[11:14] | For Kelly. | 送给凯莉 |
[11:15] | Bro, now is not the time! | 没时间了 现在不是时候 |
[11:18] | Oh, that’s actually pretty nice. | 还挺好看的 |
[11:20] | Fuck! | 卧槽 |
[11:21] | Bro, multiple tangos. | 哥们 多个攻击目标 |
[11:22] | – What? – Multiple tangos! | -啥玩意 -多个攻击目标出现 |
[11:24] | Initiate Plan B! | 启动备选方案 |
[11:25] | Plan B? | 什么备选方案 |
[11:26] | Where’s the back door? | 后门在哪 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[11:31] | Listen. | 听着 |
[11:32] | You can borrow this locator. | 你可以拿走这个定位器 |
[11:34] | Very dangerous. | 但是它很危险 |
[11:36] | If you use it, Taotie will come. | 如果你用了 饕餮会被召唤 |
[11:40] | The demon will consume you. | 恶魔会吞噬你 |
[11:45] | Taotie. | 那就是饕餮 |
[11:56] | Hey, bro, if she doesn’t like this, | 哥们 如果她不喜欢这个东西 |
[11:58] | can I bring it back? | 我能拿回来 |
[11:58] | Like, exchange it? | 换个别的东西吗 |
[12:00] | You will bring it back, no matter what. | 你无论如何都会拿回来的 |
[12:04] | Yeah, cos it’s made in China, eh? | 因为是中国制造的吧 |
[12:07] | Oh shit! Yeah, sorry. | 卧槽 抱歉了 |
[12:08] | Uh, bye! | 再见了 |
[12:25] | Go! | 快走 |
[12:28] | – Gaz, go! Hit the gears! | -盖兹 快 快打方向盘 |
[12:29] | Gaz, now! | 盖兹 快走 |
[12:31] | Stop pressuring me! | 别逼我了 |
[12:34] | Oh shit! | 妈的 |
[12:43] | Fuck! | 操你妈 |
[12:45] | Yeah! Later, bro! | 哈哈 回见了 哥们 |
[12:48] | When he saw the car, he’s just like, | 他看到车之后 说 |
[12:51] | “Fuck, just take it! Take it all, bro! “ | 操 拿走吧 全都拿走吧 |
[12:53] | Oi, how mean was that, bro? | 啥意思啊 |
[12:55] | I can’t believe we actually did that, eh? | 我们成功了 你敢相信吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, bro, we got it! | 哥们 我们成功了 |
[13:00] | Hey, what are we doing here? | 我们在这干嘛呢 |
[13:03] | Gidday, Johnny. | 你好啊 小约翰 |
[13:10] | Ooh, bugger me days. | 天 看你都干了什么 |
[13:17] | Oh. Oh, please, Shelton. | 不要这样 谢尔顿 |
[13:19] | I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我不是故意的 |
[13:20] | I just did the job like you asked! | 我完全按照你的指示办的 |
[13:21] | Sorry, Johnny. | 抱歉 小约翰 |
[13:23] | You went behind my back. I can’t let you go. | 你背叛了我 我不能放过你 |
[13:25] | Oh, well, don’t kill me! Please! | 求你了 不要杀我 |
[13:27] | Check his pockets. | 翻他的口袋 |
[13:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:34] | A friendship bracelet? | 友谊手链吗 |
[13:36] | Who’s your friend? Him? | 谁是你朋友 他吗 |
[13:46] | Best friends forever, eh? | 友谊地久天长吗 |
[13:49] | Do you play chess, John? | 你下象棋吗 约翰 |
[13:53] | What? | 啥 |
[13:54] | Chess, the game. | 象棋 游戏 |
[13:56] | Well, I don’t know. | 不会 |
[13:58] | See, in chess, you’d be a pawn. | 在象棋里面 你就是小兵 |
[14:00] | Now, the pawn looks across the battlefield at its enemies, | 小兵在战场遇到敌人 |
[14:03] | and it realizes it’s gotta kill them or it’ll die. | 就必须杀他们 不然就得自己死 |
[14:06] | Now, conversely, I’d be a king. | 相反 我是王 |
[14:09] | You know how the king dies in chess, John? | 约翰 你知道象棋里面王怎样才会死吗 |
[14:12] | It gets cornered by its own pieces. | 王被自己的兵逼死 |
[14:15] | So it seems to me | 所以 对我来说 |
[14:16] | that I’ve gotta get rid of some of my pieces | 我现在必须除掉这些兵 |
[14:18] | so I don’t get cornered. | 这样才不会被逼死 |
[14:19] | You understand? | 懂吗 |
[14:20] | Well, then, I’ll move away! | 那样 我可以离开 |
[14:22] | I’ll do anything! Please! | 我什么都可以做 不要杀我 |
[14:24] | Away you go. | 你过去 |
[14:27] | Oh… | 不要 |
[14:29] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:31] | You wanker. | 废物一个 |
[14:33] | – Who wants it? – Yep, me. | -谁想做 -我来 |
[14:36] | Oh, nah, please! | 不要啊 求你了 |
[14:39] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干啥呢 |
[14:41] | You fuckin’ narced him out. You watch. | 你他妈的都出卖他了 现在不敢看了吗 |
[14:43] | Bloody woofter. | 跟个基佬似的 |
[14:47] | Heads down, please. | 你俩头低一点 |
[14:49] | Dopey bastards. | 混蛋玩意 |
[14:53] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[14:55] | Fuckin’ shot me! | 操 打中我了 |
[14:56] | – Oh I– I didn’t mean to! | 我不是故意的 |
[14:58] | Is this your 22? Who sighted it? | 这是谁的点22 谁装的子弹 |
[15:01] | Mum did. | 我妈 |
[15:01] | Well, you tell your mum from me | 你跟你妈说 就说我说的 |
[15:03] | she did a shit job, okay? | 技术不咋地 |
[15:05] | Now, give me another fuckin’ bullet. | 给我再来颗子弹 |
[15:06] | – Oh, well, I don’t have any. – What? | -我没有 -啥玩意 |
[15:08] | My mum keeps them locked up, so… | 我妈总把我东西锁起来 |
[15:11] | Fuck me. | 卧槽 |
[15:12] | Terry, you all right? | 特里 你没事吧 |
[15:14] | I’m worried about my eye. | 我眼睛疼 |
[15:15] | All right. Narcer, take him to the hospital. | 好吧 纳可 送他去医院 |
[15:17] | Can we take your car? | 能开你的车吗 |
[15:18] | Fuck no! | 不行 |
[15:19] | It’s five minutes. You can walk. | 就五分钟的路 你们走着去 |
[15:24] | It’s like a bloody circus. | 一场闹剧 |
[15:26] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[15:28] | Oh, fuckin’ hell! | 操 |
[15:29] | There’s been reports of a gunshot. | 有人报案此处有人开枪 |
[15:31] | I’ve only fired it, like, five seconds ago. | 我开的 五秒钟之前 |
[15:33] | I’ve already told you, Shelton. | 我告诉过你 谢尔顿 |
[15:35] | You’re not supposed to discharge firearms in public. | 你不能在公共场合用枪支施行射击 |
[15:38] | Discharge? | 施行射击 |
[15:39] | What are you talkin’ about discharge for? | 你在说什么鬼东西 |
[15:42] | Something wrong with your fanny, Les? | 你脑子进水了吗 莱斯 |
[15:43] | Nothing’s discharged here, mate. | 射击个屁啊 |
[15:45] | This gun got fuckin’ fired. | 应该说 这里他妈的有人开枪了 |
[15:47] | Come on, Shelton. | 得了吧 谢尔顿 |
[15:49] | Christ’s sake. | 我的老天 |
[15:49] | Look, we’re just trying to make a little bit of fuckin’ revenue, | 听着 我们只是想赚点外快 |
[15:52] | just like you, okay? | 跟你一样 好吧 |
[15:53] | Except the difference is I’m not fuckin’ sneaky about it. | 区别就是 我不像你鬼鬼祟祟的躲在这 |
[15:56] | All right, mate. | 好吧 朋友 |
[15:57] | There’s no need to fly off the handle. | 也没必要发这么大火儿吧 |
[15:58] | Sometimes I think we should swap jobs for a day. | 我有时候真觉得我们俩应该换换角色 |
[16:01] | See how you handle this fuckin’ circus. | 看你怎么收拾这些闹剧 |
[16:03] | Now, piss off! | 赶紧滚一边儿去 |
[16:05] | Okay, mate. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | – Ooh, Les. – Yep? | -哦 莱斯 -啥事 |
[16:08] | What’s the Chiefs-Crusaders score? | 昨天那场球赛比分多少来着 |
[16:09] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:11] | You there, Cheryl? | 你在哪 谢丽尔 |
[16:46] | Push the button. | 按下按钮 |
[16:52] | Push the button. | 按下按钮 |
[16:57] | Hey, push the button! | 喂 按下按钮啊 |
[16:59] | You’ll know when! | 到时候你就知道了 |
[17:27] | Push the button! | 按下按钮 |
[17:29] | Best friends forever, eh? | 友谊地久天长是吧 |
[18:01] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[18:04] | Fuckin’ shot me! | 操 打中我了 |
[18:05] | Terry, you all right? | 特里 你没事吧 |
[18:06] | I’m worried about my eye. | 我眼睛疼 |
[18:11] | It’s five minutes. You can walk. | 就五分钟的路 你们走着去 |
[18:36] | Push the button. | 按下按钮 |
[18:38] | Push the button. | 按下按钮 |
[18:44] | Hey, push the button! | 嘿 按下按钮 |
[18:45] | You’ll know when! | 到时候你就知道了 |
[18:57] | It’s a hair salon. | 是发廊啊 |
[18:58] | “Curl-Up and Dye.” | 那就叫烫染发廊吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah, cos you can go there and get it curled, | 对啊 你去发廊肯定不是要烫头 |
[19:02] | or you can go and get it dyed. | 就是要染头啊 |
[19:05] | Yeah, the Sheila’s are gonna fuckin’ love it, mate. | 希拉肯定超级喜欢这个名字 |
[19:08] | Well, that’s just what I do. | 没错 我就是这样 |
[19:10] | I come up with cool names for businesses. | 特别擅长给店铺起名字 |
[19:12] | You know? Awesome names! | 都是特别棒的名字 |
[19:14] | Actually, that’d make a fuckin’ good business, eh? | 其实这本身就是个开店的好主意啊 |
[19:16] | Naming businesses. | 开个起名字的店 |
[19:19] | All right. I gotta go, okay? | 好了 我得挂电话了 |
[19:20] | Let me know when it’s done. | 弄好了告诉我 |
[19:23] | Did you find him? | 找到他了吗 |
[19:28] | He disappeared. | 他不见了 |
[19:30] | Disappeared, did he? | 不见了 是吗 |
[19:32] | And you two cunts couldn’t find him? | 你们两个废物跟丢了是吧 |
[19:34] | No, he disappeared. | 没有 他不见了 |
[19:35] | So we had him, and he was there, | 我们都抓住他了 他当时就在那 |
[19:36] | and then he disappeared, so… | 然后就他消失了 所以 |
[19:41] | Right. Fuckin’ useless. | 好吧 真他妈没用 |
[19:43] | I’m gonna fuck off home, | 我他妈要回家了 |
[19:45] | and you cunts better find him. | 你们几个傻逼最好找到他 |
[20:01] | Oi, arsehole! | 混蛋 |
[20:03] | Those guys won’t stop talking about you. | 那些家伙会不停地说起你的 |
[20:05] | True? What are they saying? | 真的吗 他们都说些什么 |
[20:06] | Just that you’re a sneaky cunt, | 你是个狡猾的王八蛋 |
[20:07] | and that they shouldn’t have trusted you, | 他们不该相信你 |
[20:09] | and that they didn’t trust you, | 已经不相信你了 |
[20:10] | and that you’re full of yourself, | 你只想着自己 |
[20:11] | and you’re a pussy, | 你就是个怂逼 |
[20:13] | and that they’re gonna find you | 他们会找到你 |
[20:14] | and they’re gonna kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[20:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:16] | I knew I shouldn’t have done it, eh? | 我就知道我不该做的 |
[20:18] | But you’re a badass. | 但你挺牛的 |
[20:20] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[20:21] | Well, you busted in and stole that Chinese money, right? | 你闯进去偷了那些中国钱不是吗 |
[20:24] | And Shelton fucked you. | 然后谢尔顿整了你 |
[20:26] | – You should get him back. – How? | -你要报复回来 -怎么报复 |
[20:28] | Well, he hid that Chinese money in the basement. | 他把那些中国钱藏在地下室 |
[20:30] | You should nick it again. | 你应该再偷一次 |
[20:31] | Hey, fuck that! I gotta gap it. | 他妈的 我要溜了 |
[20:34] | I don’t want you to run away. | 我不想你逃跑 |
[20:38] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:50] | You get my fuckin’ money back. | 你他妈把钱还给我 |
[20:53] | Oh, I can’t, eh? I’m real sorry. | 我还不了 好吗 抱歉 |
[20:56] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[20:57] | Get my fucking money back | 把老子的钱拿回来 |
[20:59] | or I’ll kill her and then I’ll kill you. | 否则我先杀了她再杀了你 |
[21:02] | Meet me here tonight. | 晚上来这儿见我 |
[21:05] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[21:07] | Oh, but this is in Paeroa, and I don’t have a car. | 但这是在派罗瓦 我没有车啊 |
[21:29] | I don’t want you to run away. | 我不想你逃跑 |
[21:30] | Push the button! | 按那个按钮 |
[21:31] | Best friends forever, eh? | 友谊地久天长 是吗 |
[21:38] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[21:41] | Fuckin’ shot me! | 操 打中我了 |
[22:17] | Hey, push the button! | 按那个按钮 |
[22:19] | You’ll know when! | 你到时候就知道了 |
[22:41] | Oh, fuck it. | 操 |
[22:47] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[22:49] | Fuckin’ shot me! | 操 打中我了 |
[23:26] | Hey, push the button! | 按那个按钮 |
[23:28] | You’ll know when! | 你到时候就知道了 |
[23:38] | Oi, don’t. | 嘿 别按 |
[23:43] | l just wanna see what happens. | 我只想看看会发生什么 |
[23:50] | What’s supposed to happen? | 该发生什么吗 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:54] | Nothing’s happening to you | 什么事也没发生 |
[23:55] | You don’t feel funny or anything? | 你不觉得好笑吗 |
[23:56] | Nah. | 不觉得 |
[23:57] | Hey, so I was sitting where you were two minutes ago, | 我两分钟之前坐在你坐的地方 |
[23:59] | and I pressed the button, so… | 然后我按了按扭 所以 |
[24:01] | we’ve changed something. | 我们改变了一些事 |
[24:03] | We better talk to Jay. | 我们最好和杰伊谈谈 |
[24:13] | Identify yourself. | 表明身份 |
[24:14] | Uh, it’s me, John. | 是我 约翰 |
[24:17] | When does the milkman come? | 送奶工什么时候来 |
[24:20] | On time. | 准时来 |
[24:26] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[24:28] | That’s what I gotta talk to you about. | 这就是我要跟你说的事 |
[24:32] | Chinese, eh? | 中国的吗 |
[24:34] | Yep, you’re probably fucked. | 对 你可能完蛋了 |
[24:36] | Oh, well, I gotta learn how to use it | 我得学会怎么用它 |
[24:38] | so we can get the Chinese money back. | 才能把那些中国钱拿回来 |
[24:39] | So, you stopped him from going back in time | 你及时阻止了他回到过去 |
[24:42] | so that must mean that he presses it later on | 那就是说他后来按下按钮 |
[24:46] | and becomes you by doing everything you’ve done or…. | 并成为你 做你所做的一切 或者 |
[24:49] | – Holy shit. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[24:51] | See that engraving? | 看见那个雕刻了吗 |
[24:53] | It’s a demon. | 那是个恶魔 |
[24:54] | The Chinese call it Taotie. | 中国人叫它饕餮 |
[24:57] | Known for eating everything in sight and then itself, | 因为看见什么都吃连自己也吃而出名 |
[25:01] | exactly like my ex-wife. | 和我前妻一模一样 |
[25:02] | Yeah, the old fella said. | 是的 老家伙们说过 |
[25:04] | Be careful with that thing. It’s a warning. | 小心那东西 这是个警告 |
[25:09] | That’s the Wah Lee bracelet. | 那是李华手镯 |
[25:11] | It was made in ancient China, | 它是中国古代制造的 |
[25:13] | where it was hidden in secret | 被秘密地藏在 |
[25:14] | by this mountain monk type fella. | 山上的和尚那里 |
[25:17] | Bro, China was fucked. | 那时的中国糟得很 |
[25:19] | War was everywhere. | 战争无处不在 |
[25:21] | So to protect his home, | 为了保护他的家园 |
[25:23] | the monk gave the bracelet to a whip-arse warrior | 和尚把手镯交给一个吊炸天的 |
[25:25] | named Wah Lee. | 叫李华的战士 |
[25:28] | Wah Lee thought this bracelet was wicked, | 李华认为这个手镯很邪门 |
[25:30] | 并且可以帮他拯救中国 | |
[25:33] | But there was a catch. | 但有一个陷阱 |
[25:35] | See, there was this demon called the Taotie, | 有个叫饕餮的恶魔 |
[25:38] | and it came after time travelers. | 它在追踪时间旅行者 |
[25:40] | If you meet your other self while time traveling… | 如果你在时间旅行中遇到另一个自己 |
[25:43] | Well, that’s when the demon comes. | 那就是恶魔来临的时候 |
[25:47] | But Wah Lee wasn’t scared of a demon. | 但李华并不害怕恶魔 |
[25:49] | He was, like, “Oh, fuck that, “ | 他当时想 去他妈的 |
[25:50] | and went off to sort out the war. | 然后就去解决战争了 |
[26:07] | Wah Lee got real good at using the bracelet. | 李华很擅长使用手镯 |
[26:10] | He cleaned up all these mongrel warlord fellas | 他解决了所有杂种军阀 |
[26:13] | and saved the empire. | 拯救了国家 |
[26:14] | He was a total legend, bro, | 他就是个传奇 兄弟 |
[26:16] | and everyone wanted to be his mate. | 每个人都想和他成为兄弟 |
[26:19] | He got real rich, too. | 他也变得很富有 |
[26:22] | Even though Wah Lee was getting mad respect from all angles, | 尽管李华受到了狂热的崇拜 |
[26:27] | and even after the monk warned him about the demon, | 尽管和尚警告过他恶魔的事 |
[26:31] | he still couldn’t help himself. | 他还是忍不住 |
[26:33] | He wanted to know what it was like to meet himself. | 他想知道遇到自己是什么感觉 |
[26:36] | So one day, he snuck around the back | 所以有一天 他偷偷躲在后面 |
[26:39] | and he did it! | 然后成功了 |
[26:43] | What a idiot! | 真是个傻逼 |
[26:45] | Soon enough, | 很快 |
[26:47] | just like the monk had said, | 就像和尚说过的一样 |
[26:50] | the demon came for him. | 恶魔来找他了 |
[26:53] | And he ended up carking it… | 结果他死得 |
[26:56] | real bad. | 惨不忍睹 |
[27:04] | So what if he doesn’t press the button? | 如果他不按按钮会怎样 |
[27:06] | You better make sure you all press the button, | 你们最好确保你们都按了 |
[27:07] | you all go back, and you all do your part. | 你们都回去做自己的事 |
[27:09] | You better pay close attention to what each other are doing. | 你们最好密切关注对方在干嘛 |
[27:12] | Be careful with that thing. | 小心那东西 |
[27:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:18] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢了 杰伊 |
[27:21] | So we can’t bust into Shelton ‘s | 所以我们不能闯入谢尔顿家 |
[27:23] | cos they’ll murder us. | 因为他们会杀了我们 |
[27:24] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[27:27] | We get the money from somewhere else. | 我们从别处搞钱 |
[27:31] | 泰晤士银行 为您解决烦恼 | |
[28:10] | 泰晤士银行 为您解决烦恼 | |
[28:16] | Hey. Uh, everyone be calm | 大家都冷静点 |
[28:19] | and everything will be sweet. | 不会有事的 |
[28:53] | Where did you bloody come from, mate? | 你他妈从哪儿来的 兄弟 |
[28:55] | Oh my God. | 我的天啦 |
[28:56] | Here we have the highlight of our tour, | 这是我们旅行的亮点 |
[28:59] | the fully-automated public toilets. | 全自动公共厕所 |
[30:15] | Hey. Uh, everyone just, uh…. | 大家都 |
[30:18] | Be — be cool and everything will be sweet. | 都冷静点 不会有事的 |
[30:35] | Hey. Um… | 你好 |
[30:37] | can you please put some money in here? | 你能放点钱在里面吗 |
[30:39] | What money do you want? | 你要什么钱 |
[30:42] | Oh, I don’t know, all of it. | 我不知道 全都要 |
[30:43] | Okay. It’s just that we’re a bank. | 好的 但我们是银行 |
[30:47] | We don’t really have money. | 我们没有钱 |
[30:52] | Oh, well, urn, can you double check? | 那么 你能再确认一次吗 |
[30:55] | I can call my supervisor. | 我可以打给主管 |
[30:57] | Yep. | 好的 |
[31:00] | Marcus, can you come out here, please? | 马库斯 你能来一下吗 |
[31:03] | Yes, it’s urgent. | 是的 情况紧急 |
[31:09] | Oh my God. | 我的天啦 |
[31:11] | Hey. Uh, we was wondering | 我们在想 |
[31:13] | if we could have some money? | 我们能不能拿点钱 |
[31:15] | Why did you call me out here? | 你为什么打电话给我 |
[31:17] | They said the chances were so low. | 他们说发生这事的几率很小 |
[31:19] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[31:21] | Oh, we’re just wondering | 我们只是在想 |
[31:22] | if we could have some money, bro. | 能不能拿点钱 兄弟 |
[31:24] | Oh my God. | 我的天啦 |
[31:26] | We have this. | 我们有这个 |
[31:27] | It has some money in it. | 里面有点钱 |
[31:45] | Hey, where’d you come from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[31:46] | Bro, he got shot the first time. | 兄弟 他第一次中弹了 |
[31:48] | What, and you went back and saved him? | 什么 你回来救他吗 |
[31:49] | Yep. I was like, “Yoink! | 对啊 我当时就想 |
[31:51] | Got your shotgun, bitch!” | 哈 枪在我这儿呢 婊子 |
[31:53] | Oh, hey, bro! Oi, blow the lock off. | 兄弟 把锁打爆 |
[31:57] | Oh, nah. It’s just rubber bands, bro. | 不 那只是根皮筋而已 兄弟 |
[32:15] | Bro, is this stuff poisonous? | 兄弟 这东西有毒吗 |
[32:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:18] | It kinda tastes nice. | 尝起来还不错 |
[32:21] | Nah, it’s all checks and pension slips. | 不 这只是些支票和养老金单 |
[32:24] | Oh, nah. Hang on. | 不 等一下 |
[32:26] | How much is there? | 里面有多少钱 |
[32:28] | 35 bucks. | 35块 |
[32:30] | Oh, nah, 38. | 不 38块 |
[32:32] | Oh shit. We’re fucked. | 卧槽 我们被耍了 |
[32:33] | Oh, well, it’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟糕 |
[32:35] | I mean, got enough for some beers. | 这些钱够买酒的了 |
[32:36] | Yeah, hard, bro. | 酷啊 兄弟 |
[32:38] | Oh, but you should jump back, though. | 但你该走了 |
[32:39] | Oh yeah. Well, can’t I go after? | 我能晚点走吗 |
[32:41] | Oh, yeah, but… then we get less beers. | 但酒就不够喝了 |
[32:47] | Oh yeah, okay. | 好吧 我走了 |
[33:06] | Hey, mate. Yeah. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[33:07] | What’s going on? | 还好吗 |
[33:08] | He’s here. Uh-huh. | 他在这 是的 |
[33:19] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[33:20] | So, we know how this thing works, right? | 我们现在知道这个东西怎么用了 对吧 |
[33:24] | So I reckon we just keep robbing Shelton over and over again | 我们一遍一遍地去抢谢尔顿的钱 |
[33:27] | until we get the Chinese money | 直到我们拿到那个中国钱 |
[33:28] | and we get to Paeroa. | 然后我们去派罗瓦 |
[33:31] | What, you don’t reckon we need a plan? | 难道我们不该有个详细的计划吗 |
[33:33] | Nah. Nah, just trial and error. | 不用 多试几次就行 |
[33:35] | As long as we do like Jay says | 直到我们做到杰伊所说的 |
[33:36] | and go back and do our part. | 然后回去干我们的事 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I s’pose. | 我看还行 |
[33:40] | I gotta go take a dump. | 我去蹲大号了 |
[33:49] | You slippery bastard. | 你这个狡猾的混蛋 |
[33:55] | Hey, hang on. | 等一下 |
[33:56] | Wait… | 等等 |
[33:57] | Give me a sec! | 给我点时间 |
[34:01] | Just a sec. | 很快就好 |
[34:02] | What the hell are you doing, you spaz? | 你个混蛋要干嘛 |
[34:07] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[34:13] | Jesus, Damage! | 天啊 破烂儿 |
[35:06] | I’m gotta go take a dump. | 我去蹲大号了 |
[35:16] | Yeah, use that one, bro. | 用这个吧 兄弟 |
[35:20] | Hey, hang on. Uh… | 嘿 等一下 |
[35:21] | Wait… | 等等 |
[35:23] | Give me a sec. | 给我点时间 |
[35:26] | Sorry, Damage. | 对不住了 破烂儿 |
[35:30] | Oi, let other me go. | 把另一个我放了 |
[35:46] | We’re like our own gang. | 我们就像个帮派 |
[35:48] | The John Gang. | 约翰帮 |
[35:50] | Nah, the John Squad. | 不 约翰小队 |
[35:51] | Or the– the Time Squad. | 或者 时空犯罪小队 |
[35:54] | Mega Time Squad. | 超时空犯罪小队 |
[35:57] | Mega Time Squad. | 超时空犯罪小队 |
[35:59] | Mean. | 真酷 |
[36:02] | l better jump back. | 我最好还是回去吧 |
[36:11] | Hey, Terry. | 特里 |
[36:12] | Look at this. | 快看看这个 |
[36:14] | Surprise, motherfucker! | 妈的 惊喜吧 |
[36:18] | Bloody ripper, mate. | 我就是血腥开膛手 兄弟 |
[36:19] | Are those live explosives? | 那些是真炸药吗 |
[36:20] | Intimidation purposes only, Terry. | 只是为了吓人的 特里 |
[36:23] | Sometimes it’s important to let people think | 有时候需要让人们知道 |
[36:24] | you’ve got a bit of a screw loose. | 你是个狠角色 |
[36:27] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:33] | Hey, get us some noodles, will you, darls? | 宝贝 帮我们下点面条吃好吗 |
[36:35] | I could eat the crotch out of a ragdoll. | 我现在饿得都能吃掉布娃娃了 |
[36:37] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[36:39] | All right, all right. Calm your tits. | 好吧 好吧 冷静点 |
[36:42] | He’s got his own gang, eh? | 他有一伙人 是吗 |
[36:44] | I knew he had ambition, but… | 我知道他有野心 但是 |
[36:47] | Coming over here? | 来这里吗 |
[36:48] | All right, well, get everyone over here. | 好吧 让大家都过来 |
[36:50] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[36:52] | Yes, him too. | 是的 包括他 |
[36:54] | Well, get him outta hospital, then! | 那就让他从医院滚出来 |
[37:00] | Thinks he can surprise me, eh? | 还想来偷袭我 是吗 |
[37:04] | Cheeky bastard. | 厚颜无耻的小人 |
[37:26] | Right. | 好了 |
[37:31] | Looks like a fuckin’ hospital in here. | 看看你们一个个熊样 |
[37:34] | Right, Sammy, you’re the best shot out of us. | 萨米 你是我们的神枪手 |
[37:36] | You take that. | 拿着这个 |
[37:38] | Go and wait in Narcer’s car. | 去纳可的车里等着 |
[37:39] | If you see Johnny, fuckin’ shoot him. | 看到小约翰 就给我开枪 |
[37:41] | Don’t I at least get a gun? | 我至少也得有把抢吧 |
[37:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:44] | I’m a good shot, too. | 我也是个神枪手啊 |
[37:46] | This is Parawai, Terry. | 我们在帕拉韦 特里 |
[37:47] | It’s not America. | 这可不是美国 |
[37:48] | We’re not made of guns. | 我们没那么多枪 |
[37:52] | Can you believe this? | 你们能相信吗 |
[37:53] | Terry, you can borrow my mum’s gun, if you want. | 特里 如果你愿意可以用我妈妈的枪 |
[38:30] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:39] | I got a gun! | 我可有枪在手 |
[38:46] | Is that you, John? | 是你吗 约翰 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:02] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 咋了 |
[39:07] | I can’t do it, eh? | 我下不了手 |
[39:09] | Oh, thanks, bro. | 谢了 哥们 |
[39:14] | Never said you had a brother. | 从没听说过你还有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[39:15] | Nah, he’s me. Eh? | 不 他就是我 |
[39:16] | We’re both me. | 我们都是我 |
[39:18] | Bro! That’s buzzy, bro! | 哥们 这也太酷了吧 |
[39:21] | Fuck! | 卧槽 |
[39:23] | Hey, bro. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[39:24] | Why don’t you just go home, eh? | 你就悄悄回家 好吗 |
[39:25] | I won’t tell Shelton or anything. | 我不会给谢尔顿说的 |
[39:27] | I don’t care. Shelton’s a dick! | 我才不在乎他呢 他就是个混球 |
[39:29] | He’s got us waiting here for you fellas | 他叫我们在这杀你 |
[39:31] | while he’s sitting up there doing fuck all! | 而他却坐在屋里享受 操他妈 |
[39:34] | Oh, well, it is his house, bro. | 这毕竟是他的房子啊 兄弟 |
[39:37] | Laters, bro. | 待会见 兄弟 |
[39:39] | Later, Johns. | 等会见 约翰们 |
[39:42] | Fuckin’ wait till I tell my mum about this. | 我要把这事说给我妈听 |
[39:47] | All right, where are you? | 好的 你在哪里 |
[39:48] | you cheeky bastard? | 你个小混蛋 |
[39:50] | Ah! We have bush. | 找着你了 |
[39:56] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[39:58] | He’s being a smart arse. | 真聪明啊 送上门来 |
[40:05] | You reckon he’s seen me yet? | 你觉得他看到我了吗 |
[40:20] | 童鞋 | |
[40:24] | Oi, what’s with the pedo shoes? | 你穿着童鞋是怎么回事 |
[40:27] | What? | 什么 |
[40:29] | Your shoes say “pedo”! | 你鞋上写着 童鞋 |
[40:34] | Oh… nah. | 哦 不 |
[40:36] | 屌-炸 | |
[40:37] | They say “dope”. | 这是 屌-炸 |
[40:39] | Whatever, pedo! Shame! | 无所谓了 小屁孩 丢人 |
[40:43] | Shame! | 丢死人了 |
[40:46] | Oi, dickheads. | 笨蛋们 |
[40:49] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[41:00] | Fuckin’ thing’s not synced up right. | 这他妈画面不同步啊 |
[41:30] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[41:32] | There’s two of the bastards. | 有两个小杂种 |
[41:48] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[42:17] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[42:18] | Fuck knows, mate. | 鬼知道啊 兄弟 |
[42:19] | Well, that’s what I pay you for! | 我付钱给你干嘛的 |
[42:21] | All right, all right. Jesus Christ. | 好吧 好吧 我的天啊 |
[42:24] | Hey, can you get me some of those left-over noodles? | 你能把剩下的面条盛给我吗 |
[42:26] | Get off the grass. | 不要烦我了 |
[42:27] | There’s some chips in the drawer. | 抽屉里有薯条 |
[42:30] | Get out of it, you mongrel! | 休想逃 你个混蛋 |
[42:33] | Oh, I need to get that Chinese money, bro. | 我需要拿到那些中国钱 兄弟 |
[42:35] | Not lettin’ ya. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[42:36] | Oh, sorry, Gibbo. | 对不住了 吉宝 |
[43:05] | Hey, you’re– You’re Shelton’s sister, eh? | 你是谢尔顿的妹妹吧 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:14] | From the big smoke, eh? | 从大城市来的 是吗 |
[43:16] | Yeah, Hamilton. | 是啊 汉密尔顿 |
[43:21] | Can I have a chip? | 能给我一片吗 |
[43:32] | Have you got anybody to show you ’round Thames? | 有人带你去泰晤士转过吗 |
[43:35] | Yeah, thanks. I do. | 有 我去过 谢谢 |
[43:42] | Have they taken you to Piss Chuggers yet? | 你有没有去过分叉尿吧 |
[43:44] | Nah. | 没有 |
[43:52] | I could– I could take you there at some… | 我可以带你去那 |
[43:56] | It’s mint as. | 那是家新开的 |
[44:33] | You in there, John? | 你在里面吗 约翰 |
[44:36] | Last chance, mate. You wanna come out? | 这是你最后的机会了 兄弟 你快出来吧 |
[44:50] | Are you there, John? | 你还在吗 约翰 |
[44:55] | Go on, you go! | 走啊 你先走 |
[45:09] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[45:12] | Don’t they need you downstairs? | 你不用下楼帮他们吗 |
[45:15] | No. | 不用 |
[45:16] | No, I… I like it up here. | 我喜欢在上面 |
[45:20] | Hey. Where– Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[45:21] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[45:22] | What? What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[45:24] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[45:25] | You’re not gonna sneak up on me this time, | 你别想再进一步 |
[45:26] | you cheap cunt. | 你这贱人 |
[45:28] | Oh, are you all right, Kelly? | 你还好吗 凯莉 |
[45:30] | Yeah, ‘course. I’m fine. | 当然 我很好 |
[45:33] | Oh. You two, eh? | 好嘛 你们两个 |
[45:35] | Oh, don’t be like that, Damage. | 别这样 破烂儿 |
[45:37] | You’re too bad, bitch. | 你就是个臭婊子 |
[45:40] | Ha. You always were a pussy. | 你总像个窝囊废 |
[45:56] | Hey, Damage, | 破烂儿 |
[45:58] | if you don’t stop being such a dick, | 如果你再这个死样子 |
[46:02] | I’m gonna whip your arse. | 我就抽你的屁股 |
[46:08] | Since when did you grow nuts? | 你啥时候这么有种了 |
[46:13] | Well, this afternoon. | 今天下午吧 |
[46:21] | Bastard! Get off me! | 混蛋 放开我 |
[46:22] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[46:24] | Youse are dead meat. | 你们死定了 |
[46:30] | You really staunched him out. | 你阻止了他 |
[46:32] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[46:36] | Hey, uh, what did you wanna talk to me about? | 你想要和我说什么 |
[46:45] | Um… Oh, just, um…. | 就是那个 |
[46:47] | Oh, just, well, cos I gotta hit Paeroa, | 我要去派罗瓦 |
[46:50] | and, um… | 还有就是 |
[46:55] | What? | 什么 |
[46:59] | Oh, did– did you wanna come with me? | 你想和我一起走吗 |
[47:04] | Are you in there? | 是你在那儿吗 |
[47:07] | Can’t see Bugger-all in there. | 这儿啥也看不见 |
[47:10] | Fuck’s sake. | 卧槽 |
[47:11] | Get outta the way. Get outta the way. | 闪开 一边去 |
[47:15] | He’s nicked the Chinese money! | 他偷走了那些中国钱 |
[47:20] | That’s my mum’s car! | 那是我妈的车 |
[47:24] | Shit! | 该死 |
[47:25] | Did that hit you in the eye again, Terry? | 又打中你的眼睛了吗 特里 |
[47:26] | Jesus Christ! | 我的上帝啊 |
[47:28] | Oh, I didn’t mean to! | 我不是有意的 |
[47:30] | Oh, Mum’s gonna kill me! | 老妈肯定要杀了我 |
[47:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[47:33] | Show’s over. Get in the fuckin’ car. | 表演结束了 快上那狗娘的车 |
[47:39] | Not you, Gaz. | 你除外 盖兹 |
[47:40] | You’re as useful as tits on a fuckin’ bull, | 你就像公牛奶子一样有用 |
[47:42] | and you can fuck off home! | 你可以滚回家去了 |
[48:23] | – Oh, he’s gone. – Who? | -他走了 -谁 |
[48:25] | Other me. | 另一个我 |
[48:26] | Well, why are there three of us? | 为啥这儿只有我们三个呢 |
[48:27] | Did you push the button? | 你按了按钮不 |
[48:29] | – Yeah. – Did you? | -是的 -真的按了吗 |
[48:31] | Shit. | 卧槽 |
[48:32] | One of us has fucked-up the time-traveling. | 我们中有一个进行了该死的时空旅行 |
[48:34] | – More than one of us. – Well, it wasn’t me. | -不只是我们中的一个 -不是我 |
[48:36] | How do you know? | 你咋知道呢 |
[48:37] | Well, because I’m very focused. | 因为我十分专注 |
[48:38] | I don’t make those kinds of mistakes. | 所以我才不会犯那么多错误 |
[48:40] | But you’re me. You’re all of us. | 但是你是我 你也是我们 |
[48:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[48:43] | So we need to find other John and sort this out. | 我们得找到另一个约翰 把这解决了 |
[48:45] | Okay. So where is he? | 好的 那他在哪儿 |
[48:48] | Paeroa. | 派罗瓦 |
[49:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[49:20] | I’ve already told you, you need a warrant. | 我已经告诉过你 你需要搜查令 |
[49:22] | Nah, we’re not cops. | 不 我们不是警察 |
[49:28] | Welcome to the Come Inn. How can I be of service? | 欢迎光临敝店 我能为你们做些什么吗 |
[49:31] | Bro, have you seen a Chinese fella? | 兄弟 你有看见一位中国小伙吗 |
[49:32] | Chinese what? | 中国啥 |
[49:34] | There’s no Chinese guy around here? | 这里有没有一个中国小伙 |
[49:36] | Look, do youse want a room or nah? | 你们到底是不是要住店的 |
[49:39] | How much for a room? | 多少钱一间房 |
[49:45] | Sorry. All booked. | 抱歉 房间都预定完了 |
[49:48] | Except for the honeymoon suite. | 除了情侣蜜月套间 |
[49:51] | Is it more expensive? | 这要贵很多吗 |
[49:55] | It’s considerably more expensive. | 贵相当多 |
[50:04] | What? | 啥 |
[50:07] | Tip. | 小费 |
[50:08] | Yeah, I paid you already. | 我早就付过了 |
[50:11] | Cheap arse. | 真小气 |
[50:15] | Oh-oh, mean! | 不是吧 |
[50:24] | Bloody late, aren’t ya? | 这么晚了 |
[50:25] | Patrick’s ’round the back dealing with your junk. | 帕特里克正在后头处理你的垃圾 |
[50:40] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[50:42] | Just making room for my fucking car, you jippo. | 给我的车腾点位置 你这小偷 |
[50:44] | Bro, giz’ the keys. | 老兄 把钥匙给我 |
[50:45] | As if! | 想得美 |
[50:47] | Nah, giz’ the keys… | 不 把钥匙给我 |
[50:49] | bitch. | 碧池 |
[50:53] | You want the fuckin’ bash, mate? | 你想要被打吗 兄弟 |
[50:54] | Oh, nah, not really. | 不 不是很想 |
[51:02] | Do you? | 你想不 |
[51:07] | It’s a bit of a long story, | 这个故事说来话长 |
[51:09] | cos I’m actually from up Ruamahanga ways. | 我实际上从马斯顿市来 |
[51:12] | So, yeah, one day I’m, like, hitching down, | 有一天我正要搭便车 |
[51:14] | and this beasty-as Holden rolls up, eh? | 然后一辆霍尔顿车像野兽般驶来 |
[51:16] | It was, like, full original windy; | 那非常像原始之风 |
[51:19] | like, HSV rims; | HSV轮殻 |
[51:20] | like, 2.5″ exhaust with the high-flow cat | 2.5英寸口径高流量三元头段 |
[51:23] | and the dumped dip, and I was like, | 排气管轰隆隆的 我想 |
[51:24] | “Far, this dude is legit.” | 天 这家伙真够有逼格的 |
[51:27] | And, like, the window goes down, | 然后 车窗摇下 |
[51:28] | and he’s like, “Oi, bro, get in.” | 他说 老兄 进来吧 |
[51:29] | I’m like, “Yeah, mean, let’s go for a hoon.” | 我说 好的 让我们去飙车吧 |
[51:32] | And he says, “Hey, bro, | 然后他说 老弟 |
[51:34] | don’t worry about the probation officer. | 别担心那些试用期的警官 |
[51:35] | Just come work for me.” | 只需来为我工作就行了 |
[51:37] | And, uh, that was Shelton. | 那就是谢尔顿 |
[51:39] | Been mates ever since. | 他从那时起就是我的兄弟 |
[51:43] | Yeah, great mates. | 是的 好兄弟 |
[51:49] | What about you? How’d you end up here? | 你呢 你怎么来这儿了呢 |
[51:51] | I sort of, um… | 我似乎 |
[51:53] | I, um… I sort of blew up my school. | 我似乎炸了我的学校 |
[51:57] | What? | 你说啥 |
[51:58] | Well, I was bullied a lot, so I thought, | 我曾被欺负得很惨 然后我就想 |
[52:00] | “Fuck them,” and I blew it up. | 操他妈的 然后我就炸了它 |
[52:02] | You made a bomb?! | 你造了个炸弹 |
[52:03] | I broke in to the chemistry lab. | 我炸毁了化学实验室 |
[52:05] | I mixed some shit together, | 我把一些乱七八糟的东西混在一起 |
[52:06] | and it fuckin’ blew up. | 然后它就该死的炸了 |
[52:07] | I had to go to court and everything. | 我不得不上了法院什么的 |
[52:11] | Far. | 天了噜 |
[52:12] | You’re the badass. | 你真是个坏蛋 |
[52:16] | Hey, um, you’ve– you’ve got something… | 你这里有点东西 |
[52:21] | Nah, nah, nah. That… | 不 不 不 那儿 |
[52:25] | I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
[52:36] | There’s Gaz’s mum’s car. | 那是盖兹老妈的车 |
[52:38] | Oh, where? | 哪儿 |
[52:39] | Behind the hotel. | 旅馆后面 |
[52:41] | I’ve wanted this since the minute I saw you. | 我从见到你的那一刻就想这么干了 |
[52:43] | I’ve wanted it since the second I saw you. | 我从见到你的那一秒就想这么干了 |
[52:48] | I’ve wanted this since the millisecond I saw you. | 我从见到你的那千分之一秒就这么想 |
[52:51] | I’ve wanted it since the nanosecond I saw you. | 我从见到你的那十亿分之一秒就这么想 |
[52:57] | I’ve wanted it since before I saw you. | 我从见到你之前就这么想 |
[53:00] | I wanted it years ago before I even met you, | 我从多年前没见到你时就想这么干了 |
[53:03] | when you were just a little kid. | 当你还是个孩子的时候 |
[53:06] | – How old? – What? | -在我多大的时候 -什么 |
[53:08] | How old would I have been? | 当时我多大 |
[53:11] | Oh, well, legal age, definitely. | 当然是合法年龄 |
[53:14] | I mean, I’m not a perv. | 我是说 我不是个变态 |
[53:18] | Who the fuck are they? | 这他妈的是谁 |
[53:21] | I did press the button. | 我按了按钮 |
[53:22] | – Well, which one of youse didn’t? – Oh, not me. | -你们谁没按 -不是我 |
[53:24] | I did everything I was supposed to. | 我做了所有我该做的 |
[53:25] | You didn’t. You have to go back. | 你才没有 你得回去 |
[53:27] | Oh, fuck you. | 草泥马 |
[53:28] | Oh, I’m sick of going in circles. | 我要被绕晕了 |
[53:29] | – You guys sort it out. – What? | -你们想办法解决一下 -啥 |
[53:31] | I’m not pressing this fucking button any more! | 我再也不按那该死的按钮了 |
[53:33] | Hey, why are you arguing? | 你们干嘛在吵架呢 |
[53:35] | I thought this is what you wanted, | 我想这就是你想要的 |
[53:37] | your own little gang. | 你自己的小团伙 |
[53:38] | Yeah, Mega Time Squad! | 没错 超时空犯罪小队 |
[53:39] | Fuck your Mega Time Squad. | 去你妈的超时空犯罪小队 |
[53:40] | I want my own gang. | 我想要我自己的团队 |
[53:41] | This is literally your own gang. | 这就是你的团队 |
[53:43] | Well, no, it’s not, | 不 这不是 |
[53:44] | because I’m supposed to be the leader, like Leonardo. | 因为我想成为一名像莱昂纳多那样的领袖 |
[53:46] | Oh, you’re not Leonardo. | 你才不是莱昂纳多 |
[53:48] | I’m Leonardo! | 我就是 |
[53:49] | You’re all Donatello’s. | 你是多纳泰洛 |
[53:50] | If you stop arguing, | 如果你们不再争吵 |
[53:51] | you could probably keep the money. | 你们就能拿到钱了 |
[53:54] | How? | 怎样 |
[53:55] | All of you against one Chinese guy. | 你们都来对付那个中国佬 |
[53:57] | You could totally take him out, | 你们可以除掉他 |
[53:59] | keep the money and split it. | 拿到钱 然后再分了它 |
[54:00] | This was my idea. I’m not splitting the money. | 这是我的主意 我才不会分钱呢 |
[54:02] | They need to go back and do their fuckin’ parts. | 他们得回到他妈的自己的地方去 |
[54:05] | You won’t even share with yourself. | 你连跟自己分享都不愿意 |
[54:07] | Egomaniac much? | 真是自私到了极点 |
[54:09] | Well, tell them that. | 告诉他们 |
[54:10] | You know, you’re such a bitch! | 你知道吗 你就是个婊子 |
[54:11] | You’ve got no nuts! | 你丫没种 |
[54:13] | All right. That’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[54:15] | We’re not going anywhere tonight. | 今晚我们哪也别去 |
[54:17] | We’re not doing anything tonight. | 今晚我们啥也别做 |
[54:19] | It’s late, I’m weirded out, | 很晚了现在 我已经够呛了 |
[54:21] | and I can’t be fucked listening to you argue any more. | 我他妈的不能再听你们吵来吵去 |
[54:24] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[54:25] | Oh, but you gotta watch the money. | 可是你得守着钱啊 |
[54:28] | Why? | 为毛啊 |
[54:29] | Well, cos I don’t trust these cunts. | 因为我不信这群傻叉 |
[54:36] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[54:43] | Shelton, | 谢尔顿 |
[54:45] | I’ve found the car. | 我找到他的车了 |
[54:47] | It’s in fuckin’– | 在他妈的 |
[54:49] | Paeroa. | 派罗瓦 |
[54:51] | You are a darling, mate. | 你最棒了 兄弟 |
[54:53] | He’s in fuckin’ Paeroa! | 他在他妈的派罗瓦 |
[54:56] | What, so now we’ve gotta go to Paeroa? | 啥 所以我们现在得去派罗瓦么 |
[54:58] | Yes, we’re going to Paeroa, Damage. | 对 我们现在去派罗瓦 破烂儿 |
[55:01] | Put your safety belt on, please. | 请系好安全带 |
[55:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[55:19] | Oh, I was gonna take a slash. | 我要去尿尿 |
[55:32] | Oi, where’s he gone? | 他去哪了 |
[55:34] | He went to the toilet. | 他去厕所了 |
[55:36] | How long’s he been gone? | 他去多久了 |
[55:37] | I don’t know. Like, a minute. | 我不知道 大概1分钟吧 |
[55:41] | Better go check on him. | 还是去看看他什么情况 |
[55:55] | Hey, where’s he gone? | 他去哪了 |
[55:57] | He went to look for you. | 他去找你了 |
[55:58] | Well, I was just in there. | 我就在那啊 |
[56:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[56:01] | Well, so, if he was looking for me, | 所以如果他在找我 |
[56:02] | he would’ve found me. | 他就该找到我了啊 |
[56:04] | Oh, it’s the honeymoon suite. | 这是蜜月套房 |
[56:06] | It’s big. | 太大了 |
[56:07] | Oh, I better go check on him. | 我还是去看看他什么情况 |
[56:09] | – Hey, what were you doing? – Looking for you. | -嘿 你刚干嘛去了 -找你咯 |
[56:11] | Well, I was just in there. | 我刚就在那啊 |
[56:12] | What were you doing in there? | 你刚在那干嘛 |
[56:14] | Um, toilet. | 上厕所啊 |
[56:14] | What were you doing out there? | 你刚刚在那边干嘛 |
[56:15] | Um, I said, looking for you. | 我说了 找你啊 |
[56:17] | – Bullshit. – Nah, you’re bullshit. | -放屁 -呸 你才放屁 |
[56:19] | Oi, watch yourself! | 放老实点 |
[56:23] | I knew this would fuckin’ happen. | 我就知道他妈的会变这样 |
[56:30] | Oi. Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[56:51] | Oh, it’s freezing. | 冻死我了 |
[56:56] | Ah! Oh my God! | 我的天呐 |
[57:10] | Bro. | 哥们 |
[57:12] | Can you stand up? | 你起得来么 |
[57:14] | Oi, come on. Oi, come on. | 赶紧的 赶紧的 |
[57:17] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[57:22] | Oi, come on! | 赶紧的 |
[57:27] | John! | 约翰 |
[57:37] | Come on! | 快 |
[57:52] | Oi, let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[57:56] | Come over here, darl. | 亲爱的 过来这边 |
[57:57] | Oh, hurry up! | 快点啊 |
[57:59] | Oh, go get her, will ya, mate? | 兄弟 过去把她抓过来 |
[58:05] | Excuse me! Watch it. | 什么情况 小心点 |
[58:07] | Bloody bastards. | 天杀的王八蛋 |
[58:12] | Hey, come on. | 赶紧的 |
[58:20] | Oi, drop the bag. | 袋子扔下来 |
[58:32] | Oi, is there another way outta here? | 这里有其他出口吗 |
[58:37] | Just give us the money, mate. | 兄弟 把钱交出来 |
[58:43] | Bloody hell. | 搞什么飞机 |
[58:55] | Come on. | 走 |
[59:02] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[59:03] | Oh fuck! Christ! | 靠 老天 |
[59:08] | Excuse me, hey. Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[59:10] | Hey, uh, that– that wasn’t piss | 那不是吓尿的 |
[59:12] | that was running down my legs before. | 是之前就顺着腿流下来的 |
[59:13] | Just had– had beer in my pocket, | 之前有啤酒装兜里 |
[59:16] | and it spilled, so… sweet as. | 然后洒了 所以 没毛病 |
[59:18] | I don’t care about the piss, mate. | 兄弟 我不在乎吓尿什么的 |
[59:20] | Tidy your bloody room up. | 收拾收拾你这该死的房间 |
[59:21] | And open a window. It smells like jizm. | 把窗打开 闻着一股臭精液味 |
[59:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:24] | Sweet as! | 没毛病 |
[59:28] | Sweet as. | 没毛病 |
[59:39] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[59:44] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[59:46] | Must have topped himself. | 肯定是嗑药把自己嗑翻了 |
[59:57] | Stop pulling me. | 别再拉我了 |
[59:58] | Oh, come on! We gotta go! | 拜托 我们得走了 |
[1:00:02] | Stay back, ya mongrel. | 退后 狗杂种 |
[1:00:03] | Oh, you can’t scare me any more, Terry. | 特里 你已经吓不到我了 |
[1:00:04] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[1:00:05] | Oh, good on ya, mate. You still look like a girl. | 行啊你 看着照样像个娘们 |
[1:00:07] | – You do. – No, you do. | -你才像 -不 你像 |
[1:00:09] | Look at that purse. | 看看你拎的女士包包 |
[1:00:11] | Oh, hey, Terry. | 特里 |
[1:00:13] | Oi, check this out. | 看这个 |
[1:00:20] | Oi, why’d you leave me upstairs? | 你刚刚干嘛把我留在楼上 |
[1:00:22] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[1:00:23] | Oi! Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[1:00:25] | Let go of my missus! | 放开我的女人 |
[1:00:26] | No, she’s my missus! | 不 她是我的女人 |
[1:00:40] | – Come on! – Don’t touch me. | -走吧 -别碰我 |
[1:00:43] | You’re my fuckin’ girlfriend! | 你他妈的是我女朋友 |
[1:00:55] | What the fuck’s been going on down here, then? | 这里他妈的是什么情况 |
[1:01:03] | S’pose we should fuck off, then. | 看来我们该撤了 |
[1:01:06] | Might grab myself some fish and chips. | 要不买点炸鱼薯条吃吃 |
[1:01:09] | Come on, Terry. | 走啦 特里 |
[1:01:10] | Grab the bag. Let’s go. | 拿上包 咱们走 |
[1:01:33] | Oh, Kelly… | 凯莉 |
[1:02:46] | Oh nah. Fuck this thing. | 算了 去他的 |
[1:02:54] | 你想怎样啊 你走 你想点啊 你走 | |
[1:02:55] | Oi, nah! I need to talk to you! | 别 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:03:01] | I knew you’d be back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[1:03:07] | Bro, this fucked everything up. | 老兄 这玩意搞得一团糟 |
[1:03:09] | I lost my friends, my money | 我没了朋友 没了钱 |
[1:03:10] | and my girlfriend, | 还没了女朋友 |
[1:03:11] | and now there’s a fuckin’ demon after me. | 然后现在还他妈的有个恶魔在追我 |
[1:03:13] | I told you, demon consumes all. | 我告诉过你 恶魔毁灭一切 |
[1:03:19] | Consumes all? What do you…? What do you mean? | 毁灭一切 你什么意思 |
[1:03:21] | How do I get rid of it? | 我怎么摆脱它啊 |
[1:03:24] | It cannot stop. | 它停不下来的 |
[1:03:26] | It will keep coming. | 它会一直来找你 |
[1:03:29] | So you used the bracelet. | 所以你以前用过这手链 |
[1:03:31] | Blood on my hands. | 我的双手沾满鲜血 |
[1:03:33] | Well, you’re still here. How did you get rid of it? | 可你还在这啊 你怎么摆脱它的 |
[1:03:35] | There can only be one. | 只能有一个 |
[1:03:38] | One what? | 一个啥 |
[1:03:39] | One left. | 一个人留下 |
[1:03:42] | But all the others are dead. I am the last one. | 可其他的都死翘翘啦 我就是最后一个 |
[1:03:48] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[1:03:50] | So it’s gone? | 所以恶魔走了吗 |
[1:03:52] | You use this. Gave you many chances to make much money. | 你用它 得到了很多次赚大钱的机会 |
[1:03:59] | And get girlfriend. | 还得到了女朋友 |
[1:04:01] | But now you must get them… all by yourself. | 但是现在你必须完全靠自己来获得它们 |
[1:04:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:04:12] | So what should I do? | 那我该做啥 |
[1:04:14] | I’m not your mother. | 我不是你老娘 |
[1:04:16] | Fuck off! | 滚出去 |
[1:04:22] | Boy, you no steal my shit again. | 小子 你别再偷我东西了 |
[1:04:25] | Wanker. | 傻叉 |
[1:04:43] | Well, you fucked that up. | 你搞砸了 |
[1:04:44] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[1:04:46] | Now that Chinese fella’s gonna kill Kelly. | 所以那中国佬会杀了凯莉 |
[1:04:48] | I know. What do I do? | 我知道 我该怎么办 |
[1:04:51] | You can’t do shit without that bracelet. | 没手链你狗屁做不成 |
[1:04:53] | Bro, I gotta try. | 哥们 我得试试啊 |
[1:04:55] | Yeah, you gotta grow some nuts. | 是 你得有种点儿 |
[1:04:58] | Bro, she said my nuts were bigger than I thought. | 哥们 她说我比自己想象的更有种 |
[1:05:01] | When you had the bracelet, maybe. | 你有手链的时候或许是吧 |
[1:05:06] | Well, I could just go get the money and save Kelly. | 我可以去把钱要回来然后救凯莉 |
[1:05:09] | Yeah, all right, then. Go use those huge nuts. | 好吧 那有种去啊 |
[1:05:12] | Yeah, whose nuts are these? | 是啊 谁有种啊 |
[1:05:14] | Yeah, yours! | 对 你有种 |
[1:05:15] | Yeah! Yeah, my big nuts! | 对 我特带种 |
[1:05:17] | Yeah, go use those big nuts! Yeah! | 是啊 带种走起 耶 |
[1:05:19] | Boy, shut the fuck up! | 小子 他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:05:22] | Can’t sleep! | 还让不让人睡觉 |
[1:05:23] | Fuckin’ weirdo. | 他妈的怪咖 |
[1:06:57] | What are these clowns doing? | 这几个傻帽在干嘛 |
[1:06:59] | Is that John? | 那是约翰吗 |
[1:07:00] | No, it’s not John. | 不是约翰 |
[1:07:01] | He got plastered all over the inside of that hotel, remember? | 他在旅馆被爆头了 记得吗 |
[1:07:04] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[1:07:06] | Just go and have a look, will you? | 去看看 好吗 |
[1:07:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:07:22] | We can see you on the cameras, you idiots. | 我们能在摄像头上看到你们 蠢货 |
[1:07:24] | Initiate Theta Protocol. | 启动第八套程序 |
[1:07:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:27] | Save yourself! | 救你自己 |
[1:07:29] | Oh shit! | 狗屎 |
[1:07:30] | Ahh! You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[1:07:32] | I got a fright. I didn’t mean to… | 我吓了一跳 我不是故意的 |
[1:07:34] | Oh fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:07:36] | I’m fuckin’ blind! | 我他妈的瞎了 |
[1:07:38] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:07:40] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[1:07:43] | This is so wicked. | 这太邪恶了 |
[1:07:45] | We need to get you to the hospital. | 我们需要送你去医院 |
[1:07:46] | No… | 不 |
[1:07:47] | You… You get the girl. | 你去找那个女孩 |
[1:07:55] | Do you want a hoon on my goon? | 要不要来爽一下 |
[1:08:03] | Maybe later. | 也许以后吧 |
[1:08:09] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:08:11] | I’ve come to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[1:08:13] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[1:08:17] | Well, I gave back that bracelet, eh? | 我把那手镯还了 |
[1:08:20] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:08:28] | Well… I’m sorry I was such a dick before. | 好吧 对不起 我以前是个混蛋 |
[1:08:35] | Yeah, you were a dick. | 是的 你的确是 |
[1:08:38] | Well, do you think you could ever like me again? | 你觉得你还会喜欢我吗 |
[1:08:40] | That depends. | 那要看情况 |
[1:08:44] | True. | 确实 |
[1:08:48] | You can’t treat me like that. | 你不能再那样对待我 |
[1:08:52] | You can’t be a psycho. | 你不能还是个神经病 |
[1:08:53] | Yep. Nah, I know. | 是的 不 我知道 |
[1:08:56] | It’s like I wasn’t myself. | 就好像我不是我自己 |
[1:09:00] | It’s like everyone was myself. | 好像每个人都是我 |
[1:09:02] | Except me. | 除了我自己 |
[1:09:06] | You really gave that bracelet back? | 你真的把手镯还了 |
[1:09:09] | Yep, honest. | 是的 没骗你 |
[1:09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:16] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[1:09:21] | Oh, hey, we better get outta here | 在那个中国佬找到我们之前 |
[1:09:22] | before that Chinese fella finds us. | 我们最好离开这里 |
[1:09:25] | Oh, at least he didn’t blow your balls off, eh? | 至少他没有把你的蛋蛋打掉 |
[1:09:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:28] | I can’t feel anything from the waist down. | 我腰部以下没有任何感觉 |
[1:09:32] | Fuckin’ finally. On your knees. | 他妈的终于来了 跪下 |
[1:09:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:09:37] | Oh, not this shit again. | 又是这种套路 |
[1:09:38] | You’ve got your money. Leave him alone. | 你已经拿到了你的钱 别碰他 |
[1:09:40] | Look, darl, | 听我说 宝贝儿 |
[1:09:41] | I’m not gonna go crook at ya. | 我不会对你耍花招 |
[1:09:43] | I know you’ve taken a shine to him, | 我知道你喜欢他 |
[1:09:44] | and I’ve got my money back. | 我的钱也拿回来了 |
[1:09:46] | But– and you’d better call Sir Mix-a-Lot, | 但是 你最好打电话给先生 |
[1:09:48] | cos it’s a bloody big “but”– | 这个但是很重要 |
[1:09:50] | the cunt fuckin’ lied to me. | 这个蠢货骗了我 |
[1:09:52] | He went behind my back. | 他背着我 |
[1:09:54] | He beat my boys up. | 打了我的兄弟 |
[1:09:55] | Had me running around town, | 让我在城里到处跑 |
[1:09:56] | flat tack like a chook with its head out off. | 像个没头苍蝇一样 |
[1:09:59] | What sort of message does it send my boys, eh? | 这给我的兄弟们传递了什么样的信息 |
[1:10:01] | Soon they’ll all be fuckin’ doing it. | 很快他们都会这么干 |
[1:10:03] | You wouldn’t wanna be without your servants, | 你不想失去你的忠仆 |
[1:10:04] | would you? | 对吧 |
[1:10:05] | Grab her, will ya, boys? | 抓住她 兄弟们 |
[1:10:08] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:10:09] | Yeah, well, she got me in the goolies before. | 她以前踢我的蛋来着 |
[1:10:11] | Well, protect yourself, ya dipstick! | 好吧 保护好你自己 你这个笨蛋 |
[1:10:14] | Get the fuck off, Damage. | 你他妈的滚开 破烂儿 |
[1:10:18] | Oh, come on, John. | 拜托 约翰 |
[1:10:19] | Don’t pack a sad, mate. You knew it was coming. | 别伤心 兄弟 你知道它会来的 |
[1:10:25] | No, leave him alone! | 不 别碰他 |
[1:10:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:10:27] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:10:28] | Said it’s okay. | 他说没关系 |
[1:10:30] | He won’t do it. | 他不会这么做的 |
[1:10:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:34] | Nah, he’s just about to ask someone else to do it, | 不 他正要请别人去干 |
[1:10:36] | cos you’re scared. | 因为你害怕 |
[1:10:38] | I’m fuckin’ what? | 我他妈的什么 |
[1:10:39] | Nah, it’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[1:10:41] | You just haven’t found your nuts yet. | 你还没找到你的胆子呢 |
[1:10:44] | Yo, blow his fuckin’ head off! | 把他妈的脑袋炸下来 |
[1:10:45] | Don’t tell me what to do, Damage! | 别告诉我该怎么做 破烂儿 |
[1:10:47] | See, you guys? | 你们看到了吗 |
[1:10:48] | He just uses us to do everything for him | 他只是在利用我们来做所有事情 |
[1:10:50] | cos he’s too afraid to do it himself. | 因为他害怕自己去做 |
[1:10:54] | Where’d you come up with this shit? | 你这种狗屎想法是从哪里冒出来的 |
[1:10:58] | From the coolest girl I’ve ever met. | 从我见过的最酷的女孩那里 |
[1:11:01] | She told me not to be like you. | 她告诉我不要像你一样 |
[1:11:04] | Not to be a bitch. | 不要做个走狗 |
[1:11:05] | Ooh! He just called you a bitch, man! You’re so did! | 他刚刚叫你走狗 可真有胆 |
[1:11:08] | Hey, shut the fuck up! | 妈的闭嘴 |
[1:11:11] | When are you guys gonna see? | 你们什么时候才能明白 |
[1:11:13] | We do everything for this asshole, | 我们为这个混蛋做了一切 |
[1:11:14] | and he just sits up there watching the telly. | 他只是坐在那里看电视 |
[1:11:17] | And if one of us doesn’t like it, | 如果我们中的一个不乐意干了 |
[1:11:18] | he just turns us against each other. | 他就让我们反目成仇 |
[1:11:20] | Shut your bloody piehole. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:11:22] | 谢尔顿 Oi, 谢尔顿. | |
[1:11:24] | I’m gonna get up now… | 我现在就起来 |
[1:11:26] | and I’m gonna take that money… | 我要拿着那些钱 |
[1:11:29] | and my girlfriend… | 和我女朋友 |
[1:11:30] | and my big-as nuts… | 还有我的胆子 |
[1:11:33] | and we’re gonna go to Paeroa… | 我们要去派罗瓦 |
[1:11:35] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你阻止不了我 |
[1:11:39] | Don’t you fuckin’ move, you mongrel. | 你他妈的别动 混蛋 |
[1:11:40] | Shoot him! | 开枪打死他 |
[1:11:57] | Terry, shoot the cunt. | 特里 开枪打死这个笨蛋 |
[1:11:59] | I’ve already shot him once. | 我已经朝他开过一枪了 |
[1:12:01] | I fuckin’ own you. Now, do it! | 我他妈欠你的 现在 快点 |
[1:12:04] | Well, to tell you the truth, Shelton, | 好吧 说实话 谢尔顿 |
[1:12:07] | you’re a real nag. | 你真是个唠叨的人 |
[1:12:09] | I don’t really like you. | 我并不喜欢你 |
[1:12:11] | I’m just doing this to pay for my night school | 我这么做只是为了支付夜校的费用 |
[1:12:13] | so I can get a real job. | 然后我才能找到一份真正的工作 |
[1:12:16] | Fuckin’ woofter. | 他妈的死基佬 |
[1:12:17] | Damage, come here. | 破烂儿 过来 |
[1:12:21] | I said, come here or you’re all fucked! | 我说 过来 不然你们都得死 |
[1:12:25] | See, Shelton? | 看见了吗 谢尔顿 |
[1:12:26] | Without us, you’re nothing. | 没有我们 你什么都不是 |
[1:12:28] | You’re not a man. You’re just a little boy. | 你不是男人 你只是个小男孩 |
[1:12:31] | Just a scared little boy… | 只是一个吓坏了的小男孩 |
[1:12:34] | without any nuts. | 没有一点胆量 |
[1:12:35] | Fine. | 算了 |
[1:12:36] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[1:12:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:39] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[1:12:45] | I think I love you. | 我想我爱你 |
[1:13:04] | Bloody Chink– | 该死的中国佬 |
[1:13:11] | Hey, just take it! | 拿着 |
[1:13:13] | Oi! Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[1:13:17] | Ah! Stop! Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:13:19] | What the fuck is wrong with you people?! | 你们他妈的怎么了 |
[1:13:23] | You’re a bunch of fucking idiots! | 你们他妈的就是一群白痴 |
[1:13:34] | Bro, you all right? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[1:13:37] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[1:13:40] | Well, I know what my responsibilities are now. | 我现在知道我的责任是什么了 |
[1:13:43] | Oh yeah? What are they? | 是吗 是什么 |
[1:13:46] | My mates. | 我的兄弟们 |
[1:13:48] | Do you forgive… | 你会原谅 |
[1:13:50] | the traitor? | 这个叛徒吗 |
[1:13:55] | Ah, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:56] | I’ve probably done some dumb shit, too. | 我可能也做了些蠢事 |
[1:14:00] | Mates? | 兄弟 |
[1:14:01] | Yeah, mates. | 是的 兄弟 |
[1:14:27] | Did you mean what you said before? | 你先前说的是真的吗 |
[1:14:30] | – Did that make things weird? – Nah. | -这样会很奇怪吗 -不会 |
[1:14:33] | Well, I feel like a bit of a dork. | 我觉得自己有点傻 |
[1:14:37] | Hey, there’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[1:14:42] | Oh, is that the Chinese money? | 那是中国钱吗 |
[1:14:48] | Oh, so what’s in the pink bag? | 那粉红包里的是什么 |
[1:15:31] | Hey, hang on. | 等等 |
[1:15:32] | You’re not a bloody demon. | 你不是那个该死的恶魔 |
[1:15:34] | That’s that mask from Wang’s. | 那是王的面具 |
[1:15:40] | Yeah, it’s real uncomfortable. | 是的 真的很不舒服 |
[1:15:42] | Oh, so there’s no demon? | 那就是说根本没有恶魔了 |
[1:15:44] | Yeah, I stole that Chinese money, | 是的 我光明正大地偷了那些中国钱 |
[1:15:45] | fair and square, and I wanted to keep it, | 我想留着它 |
[1:15:47] | but I didn’t wanna share it with you cunts. | 但我不想和你们这些贱人分享 |
[1:15:51] | Oh, hey, you know Kelly? | 你认识凯莉吗 |
[1:15:53] | Yeah, ‘course. | 当然 |
[1:15:54] | Oh, I think I’m in love with her, eh? | 我想我爱上她了 |
[1:15:57] | So? | 然后呢 |
[1:15:58] | So how about I give you the money | 然后我把钱给你 |
[1:16:01] | and you let me hoon off with Kelly? | 你让我和凯莉一起离开 怎么样 |
[1:16:03] | There’s a car outside. The money’s in the boot. | 外面有辆车 钱在后备箱里 |
[1:16:17] | Shall we go? | 我们走吗 |
[1:16:18] | Yeah. | 走啊 |
[1:16:19] | Hey, um, let’s get a pie first, eh? | 我们先吃个馅饼 |
[1:16:23] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:16:24] | Yeah. Yeah, ‘course. | 还好 当然还好 |
[1:16:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:51] | You gave that money back, eh? | 你把那些钱还回去了是吗 |
[1:16:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:59] | To be with me. | 是为了和我在一起 |
[1:17:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:09] | John, | 约翰 |
[1:17:14] | I think I love you, too. | 我想我也爱你 |