英文名称:Ready Player One
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1. | X1 带你体验身临其境的真实感 |
[01:22] | No pain, no gain. | 没有痛苦 哪有收获 |
[01:45] | Pizza, guys. | 披萨到啦 |
[02:09] | Hello, Wade. | 你好啊 韦德 |
[02:10] | Hello, Mrs. Gilmore. | 你好 吉尔摩夫人 |
[02:12] | What’s the matter? Life getting you down? | 怎么了 日子过得不顺心吗 |
[02:19] | I was born in 2027. | 我出生于2027年 |
[02:22] | After the Corn Syrup Droughts, | 这时的人类已经历过玉米糖浆饥荒 |
[02:24] | after the Bandwidth Riots. | 和带宽暴乱的年代 |
[02:26] | After people stopped trying to fix problems | 大家已经厌倦了解决问题 |
[02:28] | and just tried to outlive them. | 只求能凑合活下去 |
[02:37] | My parents, they didn’t make it through those times, | 我父母没撑过那段日子 |
[02:39] | so I live here in Columbus, Ohio, | 所以我现在跟俄亥俄州哥伦布市的 |
[02:41] | with my Aunt Alice. | 爱丽丝姨妈住一起 |
[02:43] | In 2045, | 在2045年 |
[02:45] | Columbus is the fastest-growing city on Earth. | 哥伦布市是全球发展最快的城市 |
[02:49] | It’s where Halliday and Morrow | 哈利迪和莫罗正是在这里 |
[02:50] | started Gregarious Games. | 开发了他们的社交游戏公司项目 |
[02:57] | These days, reality is a bummer. | 这年头 现实就是一坨屎 |
[02:59] | Everyone is looking for a way to escape, | 在所有人都想逃离现实之际 |
[03:01] | and that’s why Halliday… | 哈利迪无疑 |
[03:03] | That’s why he was such a hero to us. | 成为了我们的英雄 |
[03:06] | He showed us that we could go somewhere without going anywhere at all. | 他令我们可以足不出户 便可以游遍全世界 |
[03:11] | You don’t need a destination | 只要你脚下有一台 |
[03:12] | when you’re running on an omnidirectional treadmill | 四声道压敏底垫全方位跑步机 |
[03:14] | with quadraphonic, pressure-sensitive underlay. | 你就可以随时出发 |
[03:18] | James Halliday saw the future. | 詹姆斯·哈利迪不仅预见了未来 |
[03:20] | And then he built it. | 还亲手创造了它 |
[03:22] | He gave us a place to go. | 他为所有人创造了一个世界 |
[03:24] | A place called | 它被称作 |
[03:26] | the OASIS. | 绿洲 |
[03:41] | This is the OASIS. | 这里就是绿洲 |
[03:43] | It’s a place where the limits of reality are your own imagination. | 在这里唯一限制你的 只有你的想象力 |
[04:01] | You can do anything… | 你可以做任何事 |
[04:04] | Go anywhere. | 去任何地方 |
[04:07] | Like the vacation planet. | 例如度假星球 |
[04:08] | Surf a 50-foot monster wave in Hawaii. | 挑战夏威夷15米高的巨浪 |
[04:11] | You can ski down the pyramids. | 或在金字塔上滑雪 |
[04:14] | You can climb Mount Everest | 甚至可以爬上珠峰 |
[04:16] | with Batman. | 和蝙蝠侠一起 |
[04:20] | Check out this place. It’s a casino the size of a planet. | 还有这里 如同星球一样大的赌场 |
[04:24] | You can lose your money there. | 赌博的好去处 |
[04:25] | You can get married. You can get divorced. | 你可以在这结婚 离婚 |
[04:28] | You can… You can go in there. | 或者是进去风流一下 |
[04:32] | People come to the OASIS for all the things they can do, | 人们来绿洲做自己想做的事 |
[04:35] | but they stay because of all the things they can be. | 不过能变成任何模样 才是他们留下的原因 |
[04:40] | Tall, beautiful, scary, a different sex, | 高大 漂亮 吓人 不同的性别 |
[04:43] | a different species, live-action, cartoon. | 不同的物种 电影角色 甚至卡通人物 |
[04:46] | It’s all your call. | 都你说了算 |
[04:49] | Yeah, that’s me. Well, that’s my avatar. | 这就是我 应该说是我的游戏角色 |
[04:52] | At least, until I feel like changing it. | 至少在没用腻之前是 |
[04:56] | Except for eating, sleeping, and bathroom breaks, | 除了吃饭睡觉和上厕所 |
[04:59] | whatever people wanna do, they do it in the OASIS. | 人们想做的事都能在绿洲里完成 |
[05:03] | And since everyone is here, this is where we meet each other. | 大家都在玩 平时也在这里见面 |
[05:06] | It’s where we make friends. | 自然成了我们交友的地方 |
[05:07] | Locate Aech. | 定位艾奇 |
[05:10] | Locating Aech. | 正在定位艾奇 |
[05:15] | Aech located. | 艾奇已定位 |
[05:17] | Sector 12. Planet Doom. | 第12区 毁灭星球 |
[05:20] | Planet Doom, the most dangerous place in the OASIS, | 毁灭星球 绿洲里最危险的区域 |
[05:23] | and a pretty great place to pick up coin. | 也是赚取金币的好去处 |
[05:27] | Figures Aech would be there. | 就知道艾奇会在那儿 |
[05:31] | Aech is my best friend in the OASIS. | 艾奇是我绿洲里最好的朋友 |
[05:34] | He’s my best friend, period. | 至少目前是吧 |
[05:37] | Even though I’ve never actually met him in the real world. | 即使我们在现实生活中从未谋面 |
[05:44] | – What’s up, Aech? – Hey, what up, Z? | – 别来无恙 艾奇 – 你好啊 Z |
[05:46] | Next race is in 20 minutes, | 离下场赛车只剩20分钟了 |
[05:47] | and I can’t do the late one. | 之后的场次我没空去不了 |
[05:48] | What the hell are you up to? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[05:50] | Man, getting my kills on, bro. | 我杀人杀得正嗨呢 伙计 |
[05:53] | Is that Daito? | 那是大东吗 |
[05:54] | Dafio and She. | 大东和阿修都在 |
[06:02] | This an artifact hunt? | 是在神器狩猎吗 |
[06:03] | Yup. Gregarious 120. | 没错 120级的神器 |
[06:06] | Turn into any giant robot for two minutes. | 变身任意巨型机器人两分钟 |
[06:09] | That’s rad. | 真厉害 |
[06:10] | Artifacts. | 神器狩猎 |
[06:12] | Those were key. | 致胜的关键 |
[06:15] | Halliday made sure the OASIS was littered | 哈利迪在绿洲随机散布了 |
[06:17] | with enough randomly powerful stuff | 不少厉害道具 |
[06:20] | that anyone could win if they had the skills. | 任何玩家都能凭本事获取 |
[06:25] | Death matches and artifact hunts are a good way to coin-snatch, | 生死恶斗和神器狩猎都能赚到金币 |
[06:28] | but depending on your level of armor, they’re risky. | 风险越高 你的装备也要跟得上才行 |
[06:32] | You see, everyone starts the same, | 所有人都在一条起跑线上 |
[06:34] | but the more coin you make… | 但当你得到更多的金币后 |
[06:35] | – the more you level up.- Mom! Mom! | – 你的等级也随之升高 – 妈 |
[06:37] | If you get killed, your avatar can come back to life. but… | 被击杀时 你的角色可以复活 但 |
[06:40] | Go get your dad! | 找你爸去 |
[06:40] | you lose all your stuff. | 你会失去一切 |
[06:44] | Everything you’ve ever worked for. | 你在游戏中呕心沥血所得到的一切 |
[06:47] | All your money. | 你所有的游戏财产 |
[06:51] | Your clothes. | 衣饰 |
[06:54] | Your weapons. | 武器 |
[06:55] | Since people spend most of their time in the OASIS… | 由于很多人将大部分精力花在了绿洲上 |
[07:01] | losing your shit means… | 失去它们意味着 |
[07:04] | Well, losing your shit. | 万念俱焚 |
[07:08] | Aech, 10 minutes until the race starts. | 艾奇 还有10分钟比赛就开始了 |
[07:10] | Okay, Mom, I heard you. | 好了 老妈子 我知道了 |
[07:12] | You see, | 你懂的 |
[07:13] | The OASIS was the brainchild of James Halliday. | 绿洲是詹姆斯·哈利迪的智慧结晶 |
[07:17] | He and his partner, Ogden Morrow, | 他和搭档奥格登·莫罗 |
[07:18] | released the first OASIS build in 2025. | 在2025年发布了第一版绿洲 |
[07:22] | It was an instant success, and it made them both very rich. | 游戏大获成功 他们俩赚得盆满钵盈 |
[07:26] | But Morrow was out of the picture after a few years. | 但莫罗没几年就销声匿迹了 |
[07:28] | And Halliday? | 至于哈利迪 |
[07:30] | He wasn’t just the owner of the world’s biggest company. | 他不仅是全球最大公司的持有人 |
[07:33] | He was like a god. | 更像是神一般的存在 |
[07:35] | People loved him. | 广受玩家景仰 |
[07:37] | They worshiped him as much as his creation. | 玩家对他本人的崇拜不亚于他的作品 |
[07:39] | Maybe we should stop talking about it | 或许我们可以停止讲解 |
[07:42] | and start, uh, showing it. | 直接 展示它 |
[07:44] | If you all wanna reach under your seats, | 请大家看看自己的座位下方 |
[07:47] | you’ll find that there’s nothing there. | 你会发现什么都没有 |
[07:49] | But we’re each gonna bring you one now. | 但马上你们就将人手一台 |
[07:53] | And then, on January 7, 2040… | 紧接着 在2040年1月7日 |
[08:00] | He died. | 他死了 |
[08:04] | And what he left behind | 而他所留下的东西 |
[08:07] | changed everything. | 改变了一切 |
[08:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:24] | lam James Halliday. | 我是詹姆斯·哈利迪 |
[08:26] | If you’re watching this, I’m dead. | 当你看到这段视频时 我已经死了 |
[08:30] | Before I died, I created | 在我死前 我制作了一个 |
[08:32] | what we in the biz call an “Easter egg.” | 在游戏行业中所谓的”彩蛋” |
[08:37] | A hidden object in a game | 彩蛋隐藏在游戏中 |
[08:39] | that gives special powers to whoever discovers it. | 将赐予发现它的玩家特殊的奖励 |
[08:45] | The first person to find the egg | 第一个找到 |
[08:48] | I’ve hidden somewhere inside the OASIS | 我藏在绿洲里彩蛋的玩家 |
[08:51] | will inherit my stock in Gregarious Games, | 可以继承我在社交游戏公司里的所有股权 |
[08:55] | currently valued in excess of half a million dollar… | 目前大概市值超过五十… |
[08:59] | Uh, half a trillion dollars’ worth, | 应该是五千亿美元 |
[09:02] | and total control of the OASIS itself. | 同时将获得绿洲的绝对控股权 |
[09:08] | In the form of my avatar, | 我用我游戏中的角色 |
[09:12] | Anorak the All-Knowing, | 全知全能的阿诺克 |
[09:14] | I created three keys. | 创造了三把钥匙 |
[09:18] | Three hidden challenges test for worthy traits | 并隐藏在三场能够展现真正玩家精神的挑战 |
[09:21] | revealing three hidden keys to three magic gates. | 通过挑战后可以用钥匙打开三扇魔法大门 |
[09:25] | And those with the skill to survive these straits | 只有真正的玩家能克服重重困难 |
[09:30] | will reach the end, where the prize awaits. | 到达胜利的终点 并获得奖励 |
[09:34] | Off you go, Keys… | 去吧 钥匙 |
[09:39] | The keys aren’tjust laying around under a rock somewhere. | 这些钥匙可不是藏在石头底下这么简单 |
[09:44] | I suppose you could say they’re invisible, | 应该说它是看不见的 |
[09:47] | hidden in a dark room that’s at the center of a maze | 就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里 |
[09:51] | that’s located somewhere | 而这个迷宫则藏在 |
[09:55] | up here. | 这里 |
[09:57] | Let the hunt for Halliday’s Easter egg | 彩蛋狩猎 |
[10:02] | begin. | 快乐 |
[10:09] | The challenge is to find three keys, | 挑战内容是找到三把钥匙 |
[10:12] | but in five years, no one has even gotten one key. | 但五年来 大家连一把都没找着 |
[10:15] | And the big scoreboard? Still empty. | 那个积分榜呢 也还空着 |
[10:18] | Some long-forgotten gunter cracked the first clue | 后来终于有彩蛋猎人破解了第一条线索 |
[10:20] | and found the first challenge. | 并发现了第一个挑战 |
[10:22] | Then, this portal appeared. | 于是 这扇传送门出现了 |
[10:25] | But the challenge to win the first key | 但获取第一把钥匙的挑战 |
[10:27] | was a race designed by Halliday | 是由哈利迪设计的一场竞速赛 |
[10:28] | that was so hard, no one had ever finished it. | 难度极高 至今无人能完成赛程 |
[10:31] | The only ones still trying are the gunters, as in “egg hunters,” | 现在只有那些彩蛋猎人们还在反复尝试 |
[10:35] | like me and Sho and Daito, and my best friend, Aech. | 像我 阿修 大东 以及我死党艾奇 |
[10:38] | Oh, and of course, | 对了 |
[10:40] | the Sixers. | 还有第六人 |
[10:42] | The Sixers work for IOI… | 他们受雇于IOI |
[10:44] | – Sixers. – innovative Online Industries. ! | – 第六人 – 创新网络公司 |
[10:46] | They’re the second-largest company in the world | 全球第二大的公司 |
[10:48] | with designs on becoming the first. | 满是向上篡位的野心 |
[10:50] | Which is why they’re putting everything they got into winning Halliday’s contest. | 因此他们倾尽一切 只为赢得哈利迪的彩蛋 |
[10:54] | Buckle up! | 系绑带 |
[10:56] | Sit in! | 上车 |
[10:58] | We call ’em “Sixers” because that’s the company rule. | 之所以叫第六人 是因为公司规定 |
[11:01] | No name, just numbers. | 只用数字命名角色 |
[11:04] | They have a support team made up of Halliday scholars. | 他们还有个专家智囊团 专门负责研究哈利迪 |
[11:07] | Like me, they spend all their time studying pop culture | 他们和我一样 挖空心思在研究 |
[11:10] | that Halliday was obsessed with, | 哈利迪着迷的流行文化 |
[11:11] | trying to find clues to solve the contest. | 试图从中找到线索破解谜题 |
[11:16] | They’re just following the orders of the head of IOI, | 不过他们只是听令于IOI的头儿行事 |
[11:19] | this dickweed named Nolan Sorrento. | 这个叫诺兰·索伦托的混蛋 |
[11:28] | How’d you get here before me? | 你怎么还先到了 |
[11:29] | Well, I didn’t make a pit stop at the hair salon. | 我可没抽空去做个美发沙龙 |
[11:32] | What up, Z? | 你好啊 Z |
[11:33] | What’s up, Aech? | 你好 艾奇 |
[11:35] | Saved you a spot. | 帮你留了车位 |
[11:36] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 伙计 |
[11:42] | I gotta go to the back. | 我得去后面 |
[11:43] | Ugh. So you can skim coins from crashed cars? | 好捞被撞毁的车掉出来的金币吗 |
[11:46] | – That’s just sad, man. – Fuel’s low. | – 太逊了 伙计 – 手头紧了 |
[11:49] | Oh, but you still had enough to pay for that Something About Mary hairdo. | 那你还有钱去做《我为玛丽狂》的玛丽发型 |
[12:34] | First to the key. | 首夺钥匙 |
[12:36] | First to the egg! | 先得彩蛋 |
[13:27] | Aech, are you seeing this? | 艾奇 你看到了吗 |
[13:31] | Yeah, I see it. That’s Kaneda’s bike from Akira. | 嗯 《阿基拉》里金田正太郎的摩托 |
[13:34] | It’s a licensed skin over a standard frame. | 标准车身涂了特许涂层 |
[13:36] | No, not the bike. Forget the bike. | 不 不是说车 |
[13:39] | The girl, I think it’s Art3mis. | 骑车的那个女孩 是阿尔忒密斯 |
[13:41] | The Art3mis? The Sixer Fixer? | 阿尔忒密斯 那个第六人终结者? |
[13:43] | I’ve seen all her walk-throughs, her Twitch streams. | 我看过她所有通关录像和游戏直播 |
[13:46] | It’s her. It’s definitely her. | 是她 绝对是她 |
[15:35] | Go, go, go! Get there! Come on! | 冲 冲 冲 冲过去 加油 |
[15:43] | You got it, you got it! | 你能行的 你能过去的 |
[15:54] | Balls. | 倒霉 |
[16:01] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她过不去的 |
[16:04] | Bail! Bail out! | 弃车 停下来 |
[16:06] | Bail! | 快弃车 |
[16:46] | Damn, I loved that bike. | 该死 这是我最爱的车 |
[16:47] | Oh, Aech could… | 艾奇可以… |
[16:48] | Well, he’s my friend, but he could fix it for you. | 他是我朋友 能帮你把车修好 |
[16:58] | This is my workshop. Touch nothing. | 这是我的工作间 请不要乱碰东西 |
[17:08] | Where did you find an Iron Giant? | 这钢铁巨人是在哪儿找到的 |
[17:10] | Find it? I’m building it. That’s a commission. | 是我自己做的 受人之托 |
[17:13] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对了 |
[17:14] | Aech is top-rated on the mod boards. | 艾奇在模组改装方面可是榜上有名 |
[17:16] | People all over the OASIS pay him serious coin. | 整个绿洲的玩家都雇他打造东西 |
[17:19] | Oh, hey, check this out! | 看看这个 |
[17:21] | Hey. Z, yo. | 嘿 Z 别 |
[17:24] | The Galactica, of course. | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 |
[17:25] | – These are my babies, all right, man? – Sulaco, | – 这些是我的宝贝 – 苏拉科号 |
[17:27] | – from Aliens. – Dude, how are you showing off my shit? | – 《异形》里的 – 伙计 你拿我的东西炫耀个什么劲 |
[17:29] | Valley Forge, from Silent Running. | 《宇宙静悄悄》里的福吉谷号 |
[17:31] | Oh, where’s the Harkonnen Drop-Skim’? | 哈肯尼运输舰哪儿去了 |
[17:32] | That thing is sick. Folds space like a boss. I mean, | 那个才叫厉害 折越空间跟小儿科一样 |
[17:35] | – you can get from lncipio to Arrakis in three seconds… – Fingers! | – 从因斯比奥到阿拉吉斯星球只需要3秒 – 小心手指 |
[17:39] | You’ll have to excuse him. | 你多包涵 |
[17:40] | He gets a little nervous around pretty girls. | 他遇到漂亮姑娘就紧张 |
[17:49] | I can fix it in 10 minutes. | 10分钟就能修好 |
[17:53] | Yup. | 没错 |
[17:55] | – He’s pretty great. – I assume you and Shoulder Blades are clanned up. | – 他超厉害的 – 所以你和大块头是组队的 |
[17:59] | Oh, Aech? Nah. | 艾奇吗 不 |
[18:01] | I mean, he’s really good, | 我的意思是 他很厉害 |
[18:04] | but I don’t clan. | 但我从不组队 |
[18:06] | Oh, because you’re Parzival, | 因为你是帕西法尔 |
[18:09] | as in the knight who found the Holy Grail by himself. | 那个单枪匹马找到圣杯的骑士 |
[18:11] | What about you, Art3mis? Goddess of the hunt. | 那你呢 阿尔忒密斯 狩猎女神 |
[18:14] | Clans must be killing to sign you up. | 那些队伍为了组你肯定打得头破血流 |
[18:18] | – Favorite shooter? – Excuse me? | – 最爱的射击游戏 – 什么 |
[18:20] | James Halliday’s favorite first-person shooter. | 詹姆斯·哈利迪最爱的第一人称射击游戏 |
[18:22] | – What? – Oh. GoldenE ye. | – 是哪一款 – 《007 黄金眼》 |
[18:23] | – Playing as? – Oddjob. Is this a test? | – 哪个角色 – 奥德贾伯 你在考我吗 |
[18:26] | Favorite game variant? | 最爱的游戏模式呢 |
[18:27] | Game variant was “slappers only.” No weapons. | “徒手搏斗” 就是不用武器 |
[18:29] | I know what “slappers only” means. Racer? | 我知道什么是”徒手搏斗” 赛车游戏呢 |
[18:31] | Turbo. And his favorite food was Hot Pockets. | 《涡轮车手》最喜欢的食物是口袋三明治 |
[18:33] | Favorite restaurant was Chuck E Cheese. | 最爱的餐馆是查克芝士餐厅 |
[18:35] | Song was Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggies. | 歌曲是巴格斯乐队的《录像带杀死广播歌星》 |
[18:37] | Video was Take on Me by A-ha. | MV是阿哈乐队的《接受我》 |
[18:39] | Oh, oh… His favorite quote was from Superman. | 他最喜欢的一句台词引自《超人》 |
[18:44] | “Some people can read War and Peace | 有的人读了《战争与和平》 |
[18:45] | “and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story…” | 只把它当作是一个简单的冒险故事 |
[18:48] | “Others can read the ingredients on the back of a chewing-gum wrapper | 也有人读着口香糖包装纸上的成分表 |
[18:50] | “and unlock the secrets of the universe.” | “就解开了宇宙的秘密” |
[18:54] | LeX Luthor. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[18:56] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:59] | What would you do? If you won. The whole contest, I mean. | 你有什么打算 如果你找到彩蛋的话 |
[19:03] | Oh! I mean, I’ve got tons of plans in the real world. | 我在现实中的打算多了去了 |
[19:06] | I’d move into a huge mansion, buy a bunch of cool shit, not be poor. | 我要住进大豪宅 买一堆超酷的玩意儿 再也不当穷人 |
[19:12] | Now I know why you stopped short. | 我知道你那时候为什么停车了 |
[19:16] | I stopped because of Kong. No one ever makes it past Kong. | 是因为金刚 没人能过金刚这关 |
[19:19] | That’s, like, a rule. | 就像…这关的规则一样 |
[19:21] | Well, then you know it can’t be true. Because Halliday hated making rules. | 你知道这是不可能的 哈利迪最讨厌制定规则 |
[19:24] | I can’t afford to zero out. | 我可承受不起被爆号重练 |
[19:26] | – You’re afraid to lose your shit. – No, I’m not! | – 你只是怕掉装备 – 不 我没有 |
[19:27] | What happens when IOI offers you guaranteed coin | 要是IOI给你提供足够的金币 |
[19:29] | for the keys to the kingdom? | 让你去夺取找到彩蛋的钥匙呢 |
[19:31] | Nolan Sorrento takes over the world. | 诺兰·索伦托将接管整个绿洲 |
[19:33] | A real gunter would risk everything to save the OASIS from IOI. | 真正的彩蛋猎人会不顾一切 保护绿洲免遭IOI毒手 |
[19:37] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[19:39] | Me. | 我 |
[19:43] | There you go. Good as new. | 搞定 焕然一新 |
[19:45] | Thanks for the fix-up, my man. | 谢谢你帮我修车 伙计 |
[19:57] | That’s better. | 好看多了 |
[19:59] | I’ll wave to you from the finish line, McFly. | 我会在终点等你 迈克弗莱 |
[20:06] | That went well. | 进展不错嘛 |
[20:08] | Thanks to you, Captain Big Mouth. | 都怪你 大嘴巴队长 |
[20:09] | Wade? Wade? Where the hell are my gloves? | 韦德 韦德 我手套哪儿去了 |
[20:13] | Shit. I gotta go. | 该死 我得走了 |
[20:18] | X1. | X1套装 |
[20:19] | When I’m after gold on Planet Doom, I need every edge I can get. | 在毁灭星球上大杀特杀时 我需要做好万全的准备 |
[20:23] | Every push, punch, gunshot, you feel it all. | 所有碰撞 拳脚 甚至子弹 全都感同身受 |
[20:27] | Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1. | X1套装 带你体验身临其境的真实感 |
[20:31] | PLAYER”. The X1 is like wearing a second skin. | X1套装仿佛是你的第二层皮肤 |
[20:34] | A skin that kicks ass. | 带给你爆爽的体验 |
[20:37] | I zeroed out because of your broke-ass gloves. | 老子因为你那副破手套爆号重练了 |
[20:40] | Who told you to use them? | 谁让你用的 |
[20:42] | You took hers. | 你拿了她的 |
[20:45] | So you lost a death match. | 你输了一场生死恶斗 |
[20:47] | Why don’t you just respawn and level up like everyone else? | 也是照样要复活 然后从头打起升级 |
[20:51] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[20:52] | I bought all these power-ups for this challenge, and I lost it all. | 为了这次挑战我买了这么多的装备 全输光了 |
[20:55] | That artifact was gonna pay for the house! | 那本来是我买房的钱 |
[20:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:58] | How much of our house money did you spend on upgrades? | 你为升级花了多少我们的房钱 |
[21:03] | Well, all of it, but I was gonna win. | 全部 但我本来就要赢了 |
[21:06] | That was our ticket out of here. | 那是我们用来离开这里的钱啊 |
[21:11] | You idiot. | 你个蠢货 |
[21:12] | No, but I only lost because of the bad gloves. | 我之所以没赢都是这破手套害的 |
[21:15] | Our house! Our goddamn house! | 我们的房子啊 是他妈房子啊 |
[21:16] | My boys were in that challenge. | 我的兄弟们也在打那场挑战 |
[21:18] | You couldn’t have beat them in a bootsuit, you noob. | 凭你这点装备怎么打得赢他们 你个菜鸟 |
[21:20] | Stop! No! No! | 给我停手 别打了 |
[21:24] | Alice, call the police! | 爱丽丝 叫警察 |
[21:25] | No, we are not calling the cops. | 我们才不会惊动那些条子 |
[21:27] | Go to your room, Rick. | 滚回房间去 瑞克 |
[21:28] | Come on, Alice. | 别这样 爱丽丝 |
[21:31] | Why do you put up with this guy? He’s a shitshow. | 你怎么还忍得了这家伙 他简直是个人渣 |
[21:35] | I ought to kick the both of you out. | 我真该把你俩都踢出家门 |
[21:37] | I swear to G-O-D, Wade Watts, | 我对天发誓 韦德·沃茨 |
[21:39] | if I catch you touching my stuff again, | 你如果再被我抓到碰我的东西 |
[21:42] | not joking… Out. | 不开玩笑 滚蛋 |
[21:51] | “Wade Watts.” | “韦德·沃茨” |
[21:54] | My dad picked that name | 我爸之所以给我起这个名字 |
[21:55] | because it sounded like a superhero’s alter ego, | 是因为这听上去像是超级英雄的化身 |
[21:58] | like Peter Parker or Bruce Banner. | 好比是蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克 或是绿巨人布鲁斯·班纳 |
[22:02] | But he died when I was a kid. | 但他在我很小的时候就去世了 |
[22:04] | My mom, too, and I ended up here, | 我妈也是 然后我便流落至此 |
[22:07] | living with Aunt Alice | 随爱丽丝姨妈一起生活 |
[22:09] | and her endless string of hard-loving losers. | 还有她纠缠不清的废柴男友们 |
[22:14] | “Halliday hated making rules.” | “哈利迪讨厌制定规则” |
[22:17] | Why is that line sticking in my head? | 为什么这句话总是在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[22:22] | Maybe it’s because Art3mis said it, and she’s hot. | 也许是因为阿尔忒密斯说的 她真的很火辣 |
[22:25] | Maybe it’s because she called me out, | 也许是因为她一语惊醒梦中人 |
[22:28] | sitting here in my tiny corner of nowhere, | 当我还躲在逼仄角落 |
[22:31] | protecting my small slice of nothing. | 维护着那不起眼的自尊心 |
[22:33] | Or maybe… | 又或许 |
[22:36] | Maybe it’s because that line means something | 或许这句话的确别有深意 |
[22:38] | and I missed it. | 而我未曾察觉到 |
[22:43] | The day the contest was announced, the Halliday Journals appeared. | 挑战宣告开始的那一天 哈利迪资料馆出现了 |
[22:46] | He told us to look in his brain. This was the next best thing. | 他指示我们去他的脑中找答案 这简直太好不过了 |
[22:50] | At first, it was jammed with gunters looking for answers. | 一开始来找答案的彩蛋猎人挤得水泄不通 |
[22:53] | Now, the once-crowded halls of Halliday’s memories | 如今 曾经门庭若市的哈利迪记忆宝库 |
[22:56] | are left to people like me. | 就只剩下像我这样的人 |
[22:57] | Parzival. Oh, joy! | 帕西法尔 很高兴见到你 |
[23:00] | And how will you eat up my valuable search time today? | 今天你又打算怎样消磨我宝贵的时间 |
[23:04] | Gregarious Games, 2029… Office party. | 社交游戏公司 2029年 |
[23:05] | Office party. Yes, you’ve only seen it a thousand times. | 办公室派对 没错 你也不过才看了千来遍 |
[23:09] | Why not go back? | 再看一遍又何妨 |
[23:12] | Each entry into Halliday’s Journals is meticulously assembled | 哈利迪资料馆的藏品都经是精心排列 |
[23:15] | from personal photographs, home video recordings, | 包括个人相片 家庭录影 |
[23:18] | surveillance, and nanny cams. | 监控录像 和保姆摄像头 |
[23:20] | All rendered into a three-dimensional virtual experience. | 均制成3D效果进行展示 |
[23:23] | Also, Halliday archived every film, | 同时 哈利迪保存了他看过的每部电影 |
[23:26] | game, book, and television program | 游戏 书籍 和电视节目 |
[23:28] | he ever saw, located on the mezzanine. | 都存档在夹层楼底 |
[23:31] | No weapons or mature-themed avatars are permitted within the Journals. | 只要跟涉黄涉暴沾边 一律排除在资料馆外 |
[23:34] | Please enjoy your time with us, and happy gunting! | 请享受馆内的时光 找彩蛋快乐 |
[23:38] | I like cleaning up. | 我喜欢打扫卫生 |
[23:40] | Okay, Jim, I’m going. | 吉姆 我要走了 |
[23:47] | Everything changes, Jim. Everything evolves. | 什么都在变 吉姆 都在发展 |
[23:50] | Some things are perfect just the way they are. Asteroids. | 有些本身就很完美 比如”爆破彗星” |
[23:54] | People don’t live inside an Asteroids arcade cabinet. | 现实是人们并不活在街机里面 |
[23:59] | I know that. | 我知道啊 |
[24:00] | Yeah, well, people are living inside the arcade we built. | 但他们正活在我们打造的绿洲里面 |
[24:03] | – I built. – un, well… | – 是我造的 – 呃 |
[24:05] | Right. Well, I guess you can say whatever you want. | 好吧 你要怎么说都行 |
[24:08] | I don’t really wanna talk about it anymore. | 我不想再讨论这个 |
[24:09] | No, of course you don’t wanna talk about it. | 你自然是不想谈 |
[24:10] | You’re forcing me out. | 你在逼我出局 |
[24:12] | Closer on Halliday. | 离哈利迪近些 |
[24:13] | Look, invention comes with responsibilities you didn’t ask for. | 不管你想不想 发明创造都是要承担责任的 |
[24:18] | All right, if you make something people want or need | 即便你创造的东西满足了人们的需求 |
[24:20] | then it’s up to you to set the limits. | 你也要负责对他们作出限制 |
[24:21] | You have to make some rules. | 你必须制定规则 |
[24:23] | “I don’t wanna make any more rules.” | “我不想再制定规则了” |
[24:24] | I don’t wanna make any more rules. | 我不想再制定规则了 |
[24:26] | “I’m a dreamer.” | “我是个梦想家” |
[24:27] | I’m a dreamer. | 我是个梦想家 |
[24:29] | – I build worlds. -“I build worlds.” | – 我创造世界 – “我创造世界” |
[24:31] | We created something beautiful, Jim, | 我们的确创造出了美好的东西 吉姆 |
[24:34] | but it’s changed. Okay? It’s really not a game anymore. | 但它变了 这不仅仅只是个游戏了 |
[24:36] | Are we finished? | 你看完了吗 |
[24:38] | I liked how things were when they were… | 我喜欢事物本来的样子 |
[24:44] | When it was a game. | 当它还只是个游戏的时候 |
[24:45] | And we’re back to where we started. | 那我们又要绕回去了 |
[24:47] | But that’s the point, isn’t it? | 但你说的正是关键 |
[24:49] | Things move forward whether you like it or not. | 事物都在进步 这不是你能左右的 |
[24:51] | Yeah, we’re finished. | 是啊 今天就到此为止吧 |
[24:54] | Fine. | 就这样吧 |
[24:57] | Why can’t we go backwards, | 我们为什么不能倒退 |
[25:00] | for once? | 就那么一次 |
[25:03] | Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can. | 很快的倒退 要多快有多快 |
[25:08] | Really put the pedal to the metal, you know? | 把油门真正踩到底 |
[25:10] | Go back 10 seconds! | 回放10秒钟 |
[25:12] | Why can’t we go backwards, for once? | 我们为什么就不能倒退一次呢 |
[25:17] | Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can. | 很快的倒退 要多快有多快 |
[25:21] | Really put the pedal to the metal, you know? | 把油门真正踩到底 |
[25:25] | Bill and Ted did it. | 就跟《比尔和泰德历险记》[穿越电影]一样 |
[25:48] | Back again so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[25:52] | Careful not to lose your shit. | 千万别吓尿裤子了 |
[25:58] | You figured something out. | 看来你是想明白些事儿了 |
[26:01] | Parzival, tell me. | 帕西法尔 告诉我啊 |
[27:43] | Nice racing, Padawan. | 干得漂亮 我的绝地学徒 |
[27:45] | You’re the first to finish. | 你是第一个完成的 |
[27:48] | Mr. Halliday… Anorak. | 哈利迪先生 不 阿诺克 |
[27:53] | It’s such an honor. | 这真是无上荣耀 |
[27:55] | The honor is all mine. | 我的荣幸 |
[28:08] | Get yourself a clue. | 去拿第一条线索吧 |
[28:25] | Who is this Parzival, and how the hell is he winning? | 帕西法尔这家伙是谁 他到底怎么赢的 |
[28:29] | Well, here’s a better question. Who cares? | 我有个更好的问题 谁在乎啊 |
[28:31] | Halliday’s contest is vitally important. | 哈利迪的比赛至关重要 |
[28:33] | I mean, it’s nothing less than a war for control of the future. | 这不亚于一场争夺未来控制权的战争 |
[28:36] | But this Parzival? He’s not even clanned up. | 但这个帕西法尔 他甚至都没有组队 |
[28:39] | He’s alone. | 他单打独斗 |
[28:41] | We have an army. | 而我们有一支军队 |
[28:43] | And yet, he’s got the first key. | 但第一把钥匙给他找到了 |
[28:44] | Yeah, he has a key, | 没错 他是有了一把钥匙 |
[28:46] | but you have to get three of ’em to win the contest. | 但你得拥有三把才能赢得比赛 |
[28:49] | Our stock dove 6% yesterday. | 昨天我们的股价跌了六个点 |
[28:52] | Loyalty division is reporting profits of 28%. F’Nale. | 契约工部门上报的利润率达28% 弗娜莱 |
[28:56] | We’re opening five new loyalty centers this month. | 我们本月将再开五家契约工中心 |
[28:59] | Debt Services dwarfs Hardware. | 收债的利润可比卖硬件高多了 |
[29:01] | Now, you really wanna talk to me about stock prices? | 你还要和我讨论股价 |
[29:03] | The shareholders won’t be happy. | 股东们会很不满意 |
[29:04] | It’s not ourjob to make them happy. It’s ourjob to make them money, | 我们的工作又不是取悦他们 我们是来帮他们赚钱的 |
[29:08] | but once we launch this little baby, they’re gonna flip. | 我们推出这个宝贝时 他们可要乐坏了 |
[29:13] | We call this Pure O2. | 我们管这个叫纯利升级 |
[29:16] | This is the first of our planned upgrades. | 这是我们计划内的第一次升级 |
[29:18] | Once we can roll back some of Halliday’s ad restrictions, | 只要能够破解一些哈利迪的广告限制 |
[29:21] | we estimate we can sell up to 80% | 预计在被查封前 我们可以将 |
[29:25] | of an individual’s visual field before inducing seizures, | 广告覆盖到玩家八成的视界页面 |
[29:29] | so picture this… | 试想一下 |
[29:30] | All of this implies we win the contest. | 这意味着我们必须得赢得挑战才行 |
[29:36] | Indeed, it does. | 没错 是的 |
[29:40] | Dude, you won the key and 100,000 coins? | 伙计 你真的拿到了那把钥匙 还有十万个金币吗 |
[29:43] | As soon as I took the key,all the coins just appeared in my account. | 我一拿到钥匙 这些金币就到我账户上 |
[29:46] | I’ll tell you what, I’m soiling my haptics right now. | 我现在已经来劲了 |
[29:52] | What the hell’s a Cataclyst? | 毁灭之子到底是个什么玩意儿 |
[29:54] | A bomb. Kills every avatar on a planet, even the owner. | 炸弹 可以毁灭星球上的所有玩家 游戏的拥有者也不例外 |
[29:58] | Who’d want that? | 谁会要那个 |
[29:59] | IOI. They buy everything. | IOI 他们什么都买 |
[30:02] | Twenty-thou for the holy hand grenade? | 神圣手雷只要两万金币 |
[30:05] | That’s a steal! | 简直是白送啊 |
[30:09] | Whoa! Zemeckis Cube! | 哇 泽米基斯魔方 |
[30:12] | I need one of those. | 我要了 |
[30:13] | Okay, don’t spend all your money. | 别把金币都花光了 |
[30:18] | X1 haptic bootsuit. | X1零触感套装 |
[30:35] | 0h. yeah! | 爽歪歪 |
[31:30] | I-Rok, old friend. How are you? | 艾洛克 我的老朋友 你好吗 |
[31:35] | To be honest, I have kind of a neck thing. | 说实话 我脖子有点不舒服 |
[31:37] | It’s like a carpel-tunnel deal | 类似于腕管综合征 |
[31:39] | but with your neck, if that’s even a thing. | 但却在脖子上 不知道有没有这个病 |
[31:41] | So if you could just stand to your right. | 劳驾您往右边挪一点 |
[31:43] | My right, your left. | 我的右边 你的左边 |
[31:47] | Thanks, it’s the repetitive stress. Oh. | 谢了 都怪脖子长期劳损 |
[31:51] | Here he is. | 找到了 |
[31:54] | The steampunk pirate king. | 蒸汽朋克风的海盗王 |
[31:57] | I knew him well, Sorrento. | 这家伙我可太熟了 索伦托 |
[31:59] | There are only three things in this world I hate, | 在这个世界上我最讨厌三样东西 |
[32:02] | steampunk, pirates, and tabbouleh. | 蒸汽朋克 海盗 塔博勒色拉 |
[32:06] | I mean, why do they even have it? | 我的意思是 为什么会有这些东西 |
[32:08] | Is there a reason we’re meeting here? | 我们见面是为了聊这个吗 |
[32:11] | Yes, Nolan. | 没错 诺兰 |
[32:13] | The Orb of Osuvox. | 奥瑟瓦克斯魔球 |
[32:16] | You wanted it. He had it. | 你有需求 他有货 |
[32:19] | And so here it is. | 就是这个了 |
[32:23] | It creates an impenetrable magic shield | 它能搭建出无法攻破的魔法屏障 |
[32:26] | that can only be taken down by a magic spell. | 只有用咒语才能破解 |
[32:30] | The Orb of Osuvox. | 奥瑟瓦克斯魔球 |
[32:32] | Don’t say that again. | 闭嘴 |
[32:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:37] | Now, I’m gonna need you to keep this for now. | 你给我保存好 |
[32:40] | I’m gonna let you know when I wanna use it. | 等有用的时候我自然会通知你 |
[32:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:47] | Right now, though, | 但是现在 |
[32:49] | I have anotherjob for you. | 我还有个活儿给你 |
[32:53] | Parzival. | 帕西法尔 |
[32:55] | Let me guess, you want him off the scoreboard. | 我猜 你是想把他踢出积分榜 |
[32:58] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[33:00] | Well, he’s a superstar. | 他可是个大明星 |
[33:02] | He made it through the first gate | 过了第一关 |
[33:04] | and avatars are gonna be on him like hoes on Santa. | 找他的人比圣诞节泡圣诞老人的妞们还多 |
[33:07] | I-Rok, how much more do you want? | 你要多少 艾洛克 |
[33:10] | That’s what I like about you, Nolan. | 我就喜欢你这点 诺兰 |
[33:12] | You never lick. | 你从来不婆婆妈妈 |
[33:14] | You bite straight to the chocolaty center of the Tootsie Pop. | 总是一口就咬中 棒棒糖的巧克力芯 |
[33:18] | Remember that old commercial, with the owl? | 还记得那支有一只猫头鹰的老广告吗 |
[33:21] | I-Rok. | 艾洛克 |
[33:23] | Three times my normal fee. | 我平时价钱的三倍 |
[33:25] | Done. | 成交 |
[33:27] | Wait, really? I should have asked for five. | 真的吗 早知道就说五倍了 |
[33:29] | Is four still on the table? | 四倍还能商量吗 |
[33:33] | There’s five of us on the big board now. | 现在积分榜上有五个玩家了 |
[33:36] | Art3mis was next, no surprise there. | 阿尔忒密斯是第二个 毫无意外 |
[33:39] | She was on the track when I won. She saw me going backwards. | 她就在我隔壁车道 看到我向后开 |
[33:42] | I gave Aech a tip, made him promise not to say anything, | 我提示了艾奇一下 让他保证不说漏嘴 |
[33:45] | and then he won next. | 他接着就赢了 |
[33:47] | I’m pretty sure he bragged to our pal Daito, | 但我确定他一定跟大东吹了牛皮 |
[33:50] | because he won right after. | 因为他紧接着也赢了 |
[33:52] | And of course, Daito told his best friend, Sho… | 然后大东肯定没忘了告诉他最好的朋友阿修 |
[33:56] | He totally totaled his car, | 他把车都撞报废了 |
[33:58] | but then Sho got it, too. | 但总算还是赢了 |
[34:09] | “A creator who hates his own creation.” | “一个厌恶自己创造的造物者” |
[34:12] | “A hidden key, a leap not taken.” | “隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步” |
[34:14] | Retrace your steps, escape your past.” | “原路返回 逃离过去” |
[34:16] | “A creator who hates his own creation. | “一个厌恶自己创造的造物者 |
[34:19] | “A hidden key, a leap not taken. | “隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步 |
[34:21] | Retrace your steps, escape your past.” | 原路返回 逃离过去” |
[34:23] | “And the key of jade will be yours at last.” | “翡翠钥匙将归你所有” |
[35:08] | “Escape your past.” | “逃离过去” |
[35:13] | What part of your past are you trying to escape, Halliday? | 你到底要逃离什么过去呢 哈利迪 |
[35:28] | – Hey, it’s Parzival! – Dude! | – 帕西法尔来了 – 伙计 |
[35:31] | You’re, like, totally my hero! | 你简直是我的英雄 |
[35:33] | Hey, Parzival! Over here! | 帕西法尔 看这里 |
[35:34] | Dude, you’re amazing! | 你太了不起了 |
[35:36] | Hey, Parzival! Right here! Let me get an autograph! | 帕西法尔 这儿 给我个签名吧 |
[35:44] | Watch it! | 注意一下 |
[35:45] | You’re famous now! You can’t just go wherever you want! | 你现在出名了 还想着到处乱跑 |
[35:50] | No, no, no, I… | 别呀 我… |
[36:11] | That is… | 这… |
[36:12] | That is not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[36:14] | on, God. | 太好玩了 |
[36:20] | Oh, God. Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗 |
[36:23] | You’re “the Parzival” now. | 你现在是鼎鼎大名的帕西法尔了 |
[36:25] | You have to have a disguise. | 你得乔装打扮下 |
[36:29] | Okay, here. | 来 |
[36:32] | Clark Kent glasses. | 克拉克·肯特[超人]的眼镜 |
[36:33] | They hide your identity without changing your look. | 不用改变外形就可以隐藏你的身份 |
[36:44] | I’m not wearing that. | 我才不要穿 |
[36:55] | This is great. | 这太牛了 |
[36:58] | The way your inventory bursts out when you die. | 死的时候全部装备都会爆掉 |
[37:00] | They didn’t want any more blood. | 人们不喜欢见血 |
[37:02] | This is right before the OASIS went live. | 这发生在绿洲上线前夕 |
[37:04] | Six days prior. December 2nd, 2025. | 六天之前 2025年12月2日 |
[37:07] | Check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[37:09] | You know who that is? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[37:12] | Is that Sorrento? | 那是索伦托吗 |
[37:14] | Sorrento started as an intern. | 索伦托一开始只是个实习生 |
[37:16] | He claims he learned at the feet of the master. | 他宣称自己承学于大师 |
[37:19] | That’s how he convinced IOI to create the Sixers for him, | 就这么说服IOI给他成立了第六人军团 |
[37:21] | his Halliday knowledge. | 全凭他自称了解哈利迪 |
[37:23] | But ask Ogden Morrow? | 但你要是去问奥格登·莫罗的话 |
[37:25] | He says the only thing Sorrento actually knew about Halliday | 他会告诉你索伦托唯一了解哈利迪的 |
[37:29] | was how he liked his coffee. | 只有他喜欢喝什么咖啡 |
[37:31] | You could have, like, different tiers of accounts, | 你可以设置玩家等级 |
[37:33] | like a gold member. | 好比说黄金会员 |
[37:35] | A person could be silver, platinum, bronze. | 或是白银会员 铂金会员 青铜会员 |
[37:39] | You know, depending on what they pay. | 就看他们付多少钱了 |
[37:41] | Highest one maybe being “Water” because “OASIS,” right? | 最高级别可以是”清水” 毕竟是绿洲嘛 |
[37:44] | Hell of a latte. | 拿铁真不错 |
[37:46] | Can you fast-forward to the stuff about Halliday’s date? | 可以快进到有关哈利迪约会的那部分吗 |
[37:48] | What? Halliday actually went on a date? | 什么 哈利迪竟然有过约会 |
[37:54] | So, what happened? | 你俩都干什么了 |
[37:55] | Nothing. I invited her over. | 没什么 我就是请她来玩了 |
[37:59] | Well, did you at least get her name? | 至少你要到人家名字了吧 |
[38:01] | Yeah. Kira, I told you,like the character in The Dark Crystal. | 跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样 |
[38:05] | That’s her gamer tag. | 那是个角色名字 |
[38:09] | – Karen. – Karen. | – 她叫凯伦 – 凯伦 |
[38:10] | Yeah, okay? Karen Underwood. | 凯伦·安德伍德 |
[38:12] | No, no. Karen Underwood, | 不是吧 凯伦·安德伍德 |
[38:15] | as in Ogden Morrow’s wife? | 那不是奥格登·莫罗的老婆吗 |
[38:16] | Just watch. | 你接着看 |
[38:18] | So, listen, you and Karen Underwood. What’d you do? | 所以你和凯伦·安德伍德都做了什么 |
[38:22] | She wanted to go dancing, | 她想去跳舞 |
[38:24] | so we watched a movie. | 所以我们看了一场电影 |
[38:28] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:31] | Where’s the juice? | 刺激的呢 |
[38:33] | Give me some juice! | 来点猛料啊 |
[38:35] | – There is no juice! – Oh, God! | – 没有刺激的啦 – 不是吧 |
[38:38] | Hold the phone. | 等一下 |
[38:40] | Halliday went on a date with Ogden Morrow’s wife? | 哈利迪和奥格登·莫罗的老婆约会过 |
[38:44] | Just once, | 只有一次 |
[38:45] | years before they were even married, but yeah. | 那是他俩结婚很多年前的事了 但没错 |
[38:48] | And despite that, and the fact that she died, | 而且尽管她已经去世了 |
[38:50] | the name “Kira” is only mentioned once in all of Halliday’s Journals. | “基拉”这个名字 在哈利迪的所有资料里只出现过一次 |
[38:53] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[38:55] | It is. Look it up. | 真的 你自己查 |
[38:57] | What we just saw is the only time she’s ever mentioned. | 我们刚才看到的就是她唯一出现的一次 |
[38:59] | It makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[39:00] | She was an important part of both their lives. | 她是他们两人生命中重要的一员 |
[39:03] | I’ll bet you anything. All my coin. | 我敢和你赌任何东西 我所有的金币 |
[39:07] | Search “Karen Underwood Morrow.” | 搜索”凯伦·安德伍德·莫罗” |
[39:11] | Kira, I told you, like the character in The Dark Crystal. | 跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样 |
[39:14] | That’s her gamer tag. | 那是个角色名字 |
[39:15] | Halliday purposely removed every mention of her except for this one. | 哈利迪故意删掉了 除了这段以外所有提到她的部分 |
[39:19] | That’s weird. Why? | 这很奇怪 为什么 |
[39:20] | It’s like, it was just so painful for him | 就好像 看见她的脸或听见她的名字 |
[39:23] | to have to see her face or hear her name. | 会让他非常痛苦 |
[39:25] | Well, he loved her. | 他曾爱着她 |
[39:27] | He couldn’t tell that to Morrow. | 他不能把这件事告诉莫罗 |
[39:29] | Oh, that’s sad. He should have told her how he felt. | 这真悲哀 他应该告诉她自己的想法 |
[39:31] | Yeah, well, he missed his chance. | 是啊 可他错过了机会 |
[39:32] | Look. | 看 |
[39:34] | I found the clue to the race in the other scene, but… | 我在其他场景里找到了赛车线索 但是 |
[39:37] | I’ve always felt that the biggest clue | 我总觉得找到彩蛋最重要的线索 |
[39:39] | to the contest was hidden here. | 是藏在这儿 |
[39:41] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[39:44] | I lose. | 我输了 |
[39:46] | Don’t sweat it, Curator. | 别懊恼了 馆长 |
[39:47] | You see, Kira is the Rosebud at the center of his story. | 你看 基拉是他故事核心的玫瑰花蕊 |
[39:50] | She’s the big mystery. | 她是最难解的谜 |
[39:51] | No, no. A bet is a bet. | 不 不 愿赌服输 |
[39:56] | Oh, wow. A quarter. You can keep it. | 25美分 你留着吧 |
[39:58] | No. You can keep it. | 不 你留着吧 |
[40:04] | You free Thursday? | 你周四有空吗 |
[40:05] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[40:07] | No, him. | 不 他 |
[40:10] | Oh, my God. Yes, you! | 我的老天 对 就是你 |
[40:14] | You know The Distracted Globe? | 你知道烦扰星球这个地方吗 |
[40:16] | Yeah, the dance club. | 知道 那个夜店 |
[40:20] | Meet me there. 10:00 p.m. | 在那儿和我碰头 晚上十点 |
[40:22] | There’s something I wanna show you. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[40:26] | Uh, bye-bye! | 再见 |
[40:28] | Did she just ask me out? | 她刚刚是不是约了我出去 |
[40:30] | And I was starting to like her. | 我开始喜欢她了 |
[40:32] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[40:34] | I don’t do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[40:39] | Z, I can’t believe you told her about Kira. | Z 我不敢相信你告诉她基拉的事了 |
[40:41] | What? I told you. | 怎么了 我也告诉你了 |
[40:43] | Hey, what about this? | 嘿 你看这身怎么样 |
[40:47] | No. Have you considered that Art3mis could be using you? | 不怎么样 你有想过她可能是在利用你吗 |
[40:50] | Hey, dude, she’s giving me a clue. Maybe I’m the one using her. | 我说哥们儿 是她要给我线索 也许是我在利用她 |
[40:55] | Should I go more Thriller? | 我是不是应该再搞得再”颤栗者”一点 |
[40:58] | No. | 别 |
[41:01] | Punk? | 朋克风 |
[41:02] | No. | 不 |
[41:05] | Duran Duran. | 杜兰杜兰乐队 |
[41:06] | No. | 不 |
[41:08] | – Does it look like I’m trying too hard? – Yes! | – 我是不是看起来有点用力过猛 – 没错 |
[41:11] | Listen to yourself! | 你看看你自己 |
[41:12] | You have a massive cyber crush on this girl. | 你疯狂地迷上了网上认识的女孩 |
[41:15] | She’s hacking your heart to get to your head. | 她钻进你心里只是为了看清你的想法 |
[41:20] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[41:23] | – Buckaroo Banzai? – Yeah! | – 《天生爱神》- 没错 |
[41:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:26] | You’re gonna wear the outfit from your favorite movie? | 你要穿你最爱的电影里的衣服 |
[41:28] | Don’t be that guy. | 别这样 |
[41:29] | I am that guy. | 我就这样 |
[41:31] | Z, you gotta be more careful about who you meet in the OASIS. | Z 你得更当心你在绿洲里碰上的人 |
[41:33] | Aech, Art3mis gets me. She’ll get my outfit. | 艾奇 她懂我 她会懂我的打扮的 |
[41:36] | There’s just this connection. | 彼此都心照不宣 |
[41:38] | I mean, sometimes, we even… | 有时候我们甚至… |
[41:39] | – Finish each other’s sentences? – Yeah! | – 说完对方没说的话 – 是的 |
[41:41] | We have that. | 我们也这样 |
[41:43] | Me and you. | 你和我 |
[41:44] | Yeah, I know, | 是啊 我知道 |
[41:46] | but that’s because we’re best friends, dude. | 但那是因为我们是最好的朋友 兄弟 |
[41:48] | She could be a dude, too, dude. | 她也可能是个男的 兄弟 |
[41:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[41:51] | I’m serious! | 我认真的 |
[41:52] | She could actually be a 300-pound dude | 她可能是个136公斤的男的 |
[41:55] | who lives in his mama’s basement in suburban Detroit. | 住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里 |
[41:58] | And her name is Chuck. | 名叫查克 |
[42:02] | Think about that. | 好好想想吧 |
[42:34] | Whoa, dude, is that Parzival? | 哇 伙计 那人是不是帕西法尔 |
[42:35] | – Parzival! – Oh, my God, Parzival! | – 帕西法尔 – 我的天 帕西法尔 |
[42:37] | Come here, man. Hey, can we get a photo? | 过来朋友 我们能照张相吗 |
[42:42] | – Thank you so much! – Dude, you’re my hero! | – 太谢谢了 – 兄弟 你是我的英雄 |
[42:44] | Hey, Parzival. | 你好啊 帕西法尔 |
[42:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:04] | Get out of town! Buckaroo Banzai? | 不会吧 《天生爱神》 |
[43:06] | – Huh? – I like it. I like Buckaroo Banzai. | – 什么 – 我喜欢 我喜欢《天生爱神》 |
[43:09] | – Oh, thanks! -It’s great! | – 谢谢 – 太棒了 |
[43:11] | Yeah! You look… | 是啊 你看起来 |
[43:13] | You look awesome! | 你看起来真不错 |
[43:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:17] | A big one, a small one? | 大还是小 |
[43:19] | A big one! | 大 |
[43:35] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[43:39] | – What a freak! – I thought he was kind of cute. | – 真是个奇葩 – 我觉得他挺可爱的 |
[43:41] | Have you been here before? | 你来过这儿吗 |
[43:42] | It’s cool, right? I mean… | 挺棒的对吧 我是说… |
[43:45] | So, what’s the plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[43:46] | Are you gonna kill their avatars? Zero them out? | 你要杀了他们的角色 把他们清零吗 |
[43:49] | They’re both here at The Distracted Globe. | 他们两个都在烦扰星球 |
[43:51] | I can’t talk. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[43:54] | The Distracted Globe was one of the first clubs | 烦扰星球是哈利迪 |
[43:55] | Halliday created in the OASIS. | 最早在绿洲开的夜店之一 |
[43:57] | That’s common knowledge. | 这是常识 |
[43:58] | But I double-checked | 但我核实了一下 |
[44:00] | and it turns out he started building it right after that moment you showed me. | 他刚好是在你给我看的那个片段后 建的这家夜店 |
[44:03] | The date with Kira. | 和基拉的那次约会 |
[44:04] | Right, and she was a serious dancer. | 没错 而且她还是个舞林高手 |
[44:06] | Maybe he thought he’d take her here, | 可能他想过要带她来这里 |
[44:08] | like on a virtual date. | 比如来一次虚拟约会 |
[44:11] | As if that ever works. | 就好像那会有用一样 |
[44:13] | So Halliday built it for her? | 所以说哈利迪为她建了这儿 |
[44:14] | But they never made it past the first date. | 但他们没把第一次约会顺利进行下去 |
[44:16] | So Halliday’s the creator… | 所以哈利迪就是那个 |
[44:17] | Who hates his own creation. | 厌恶自己造物的造物者 |
[44:19] | And the club is the thing he hates. | 这家夜店就是他厌恶的造物 |
[44:20] | And “A hidden key, a leap not taken”? | 那”隐藏的钥匙 未迈出的一步”呢 |
[44:26] | But people jump off it all night long. | 但他们没日没夜都在跳啊 |
[44:27] | But none of those people had the Copper Key, | 可他们没有一个人有青铜钥匙 |
[44:29] | so when we jump off, maybe it’s different. Right? | 所以当我们跳下去 有可能会不一样吧 |
[44:33] | Right. | 有道理 |
[44:37] | So we take it together? | 所以我们一起来 |
[44:38] | Sure. | 好 |
[44:41] | We’re not clanning up or anything. | 我们又不是要组队什么的 |
[44:44] | Of course not. | 那当然 |
[44:45] | I don’t clan. | 我不组队 |
[44:48] | Wait… | 等等 |
[44:58] | I don’t think this is it. | 应该不是这 |
[44:59] | No scoreboard, no obstacles. | 这没积分榜也没障碍 |
[45:02] | Maybe a dance challenge? | 有可能是个舞蹈挑战 |
[45:20] | Old-school! | 够老派的 |
[45:45] | You come prepared? | 你有备而来 |
[45:46] | “Prepared”? | “有备” |
[45:51] | What kind of haptics you rocking? | 你身上是什么体感装备 |
[45:54] | You got the gloves and full visor, or a full body? | 触感手套和全景VR眼镜 还是体感套装 |
[46:00] | Can you feel this? | 你能感觉到这个吗 |
[46:05] | Um, yeah. | 可以 |
[46:06] | I got the X1 haptic bootsuit with the microfiber crotch inlay. | 我穿了胯部嵌入超感纤维的X1套装 |
[46:22] | My, Parzival, you did come prepared. | 帕西法尔 你确实有备而来 |
[46:28] | So, I’ve been thinking. | 所以 我在想 |
[46:32] | Maybe it’d be cool if we met up in the real world. | 也许我们在现实世界见个面会很不错 |
[46:34] | No, you’d be disappointed. | 不 你会失望的 |
[46:36] | No, lwouldn’t. I like you. | 不 我不会 我喜欢你 |
[46:39] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[46:41] | This isn’t what I really look like. | 我不长这样 |
[46:43] | This isn’t my real body, | 这不是我真实的身体 |
[46:45] | or my real face. | 这也不是我的脸 |
[46:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[46:48] | I wanna know your real name. | 我想知道你的真名 |
[47:03] | – My name’s Wade. – What? | – 我叫韦德 – 什么 |
[47:06] | – I said my name’s… – Stop! | – 我说我叫… – 闭嘴 |
[47:08] | Well, Buckaroo blows it. Shocking. | 爱神搞砸了 真令人震惊 |
[47:11] | Are you crazy? You don’t tell anyone who you are. | 你疯了吗 你不应该告诉任何人你是谁 |
[47:14] | You can’t use your real name. | 你不能用你的真名 |
[47:15] | You’re not just anyone. | 你又不是别人 |
[47:16] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[47:18] | You don’t know anything about me. We’ve never met. | 你什么都不了解我 我们从没见过面 |
[47:20] | I do know you, Arty. | 我确实懂你 阿蒂 |
[47:23] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[47:33] | – Is this part of the challenge? – No. | – 这是挑战的一部分吗 – 不是 |
[47:35] | It’s an ambush. | 这是埋伏 |
[47:44] | IOI, always in the way. | IOI 总坏我的事 |
[47:47] | Did you hear what I said? I said I’m in love with you. | 你听到我说什么了 我说我爱上你了 |
[47:49] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[47:52] | You only know what I want you to know. | 你只了解我想让你了解的 |
[47:53] | You only see what I want you to see. | 你只看见了我想让你看见的 |
[47:58] | That’s what you’re in love with. | 那才是你爱上的玩意儿 |
[48:14] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[48:25] | Pull. | 扣扳机 |
[48:39] | Head back! | 后退 |
[48:40] | Z! Your armor is running low. | Z 你的铠甲快失效了 |
[48:42] | I just bought this. | 我刚买了这个 |
[48:52] | Zemeckis Cube. | 泽米基斯魔方 |
[48:53] | Turns everything back in time 60 seconds. | 能让时间倒退60秒 |
[48:59] | And you waited until now to use it? | 你居然等到现在才用 |
[49:10] | Wow, you were amazing. | 你真厉害 |
[49:15] | This isn’t a game, z. | 这不是游戏 Z |
[49:18] | I’m doing this to stop IOI. | 我做的一切都是为了阻止IOI |
[49:20] | I’m talking about real-world consequences. | 我说的是在现实世界中阻止它 |
[49:23] | People suffering. | 人们正遭受痛苦 |
[49:24] | Actual life-and-death stuff. | 真实的生死攸关 |
[49:25] | – I know. I know… – No, you don’t know! | – 我知道… – 不 你不知道 |
[49:28] | My dad died in a loyalty center. | 我爸死在了契约工中心 |
[49:31] | He borrowed gear. He built up debt. | 他借了装备 结果债台高筑 |
[49:34] | He moved in with the promise of working it off, but he never did. | 他本想在里面打工还债 但他没能做到 |
[49:38] | IOI just raised his living expenses, | IOI增加了他的生活花销 |
[49:40] | then he got sick, and he couldn’t afford to get out. | 后来他病了 也没钱把自己赎出来 |
[49:41] | And then he died! | 最后他死了 |
[49:44] | I’m so sorry, I didn’t… | 真对不起 我不… |
[49:45] | No, you don’t live in the real world, Z. | 不 你活得并不现实 Z |
[49:47] | From what you’ve told me, I don’t think you ever have. | 我能听出来你从未活在现实中过 |
[49:50] | You live inside this… This illusion, | 你活在这份 幻觉里 |
[49:54] | and I can’t afford to let you distract me. | 我不能让你干扰我 |
[50:09] | How the hell did they get away? | 他们到底是怎么脱身的 |
[50:11] | Do you want the long version? Your guys suck. | 想听详细版本吗 你的人弱爆了 |
[50:13] | They failed to kill his avatar, | 他们杀不掉他的角色 |
[50:15] | which, if we’re offering constructive criticism, | 给你个建设性意见 |
[50:17] | was a lame idea and only would’ve slowed him down. | 这主意本来就不行 只能拖慢他的脚步 |
[50:20] | Whereas my plan, which was cool because I rock, actually worked. | 但是我的办法成功了 因为我就是厉害 |
[50:24] | He’s still on the board. | 他还在积分榜上 |
[50:26] | I know that, Nolan. | 我知道 诺兰 |
[50:28] | But he won’t be for long. | 但他的时间不多了 |
[50:30] | I did a search for all the Wades | 我搜索了所有 |
[50:32] | who had recently bought an X1 bootsuit, | 最近刚买了X1套装的韦德 |
[50:34] | cross-referenced that with public records, and voilé, | 和公众档案交叉比对以后 瞧 |
[50:37] | which is French for… “And then I found out.” | 我发现了什么 |
[50:42] | Ready? | 准备好了没 |
[50:43] | The real-world identity of Parzival is Wade Watts. | 帕西法尔在现实中的身份是韦德·沃茨 |
[50:49] | Voilà. | 瞧吧 |
[50:52] | Are you loyal, Ms. Zandor? | 你是否足够忠诚 赞朵小姐 |
[50:55] | You really want me to answer that? | 你真想让我回答这个问题 |
[50:56] | Well, when you’re at war, | 当你打算开战的时候 |
[50:58] | you need people who are loyal to a fault. | 你要的人再怎么忠诚都不过分 |
[51:01] | People you can count on to get things done. | 我需要值得托付的人 |
[51:03] | I just get people arrested for not paying their bills. | 我只管逮捕不付账的人 |
[51:06] | Yeah, because there are some problems that require a physical solution, | 我知道 因为有些问题需要动用武力 |
[51:08] | but there are other times, particularly at war, | 但在某些情况下 尤其是战争时期 |
[51:11] | when you need a different set of rules. | 你需要换一套规则执行 |
[51:13] | – The rules of war. – Exactly. | – 战争的规则 – 没错 |
[51:14] | It’s too bad my division doesn’t operate inside the OASIS. | 我的部门不是在绿洲运作真是可惜 |
[51:17] | Yeah, but if this war remains in the OASIS, | 是啊 如果这场战争只发生在绿洲 |
[51:20] | then you can’t do anything. | 那你也就帮不上忙了 |
[51:23] | So, this is one of those conversations that we’re not really having. | 所以这又是一场谈了也白谈的对话 |
[51:25] | Well, we’ve had these kind of conversations before, | 其实这样的对话以前也有过 |
[51:27] | and look where you are now. | 不过如今的你今非昔比 |
[51:29] | You got a seat on the board, | 你在董事会上有一席之地 |
[51:30] | head of your own division, | 是自己部门的主管 |
[51:31] | a division that will cease to exist | 但要是让别人获胜了 |
[51:33] | if the wrong person wins this contest. | 你这部门也不复存在了 |
[51:35] | F’Nale, a game decides our fate. | 弗娜莱 这场游戏决定了我们的命运 |
[51:38] | The only question is, how far are we willing to go to win it? | 唯一的问题是 我们愿意为了获胜做到什么地步 |
[51:44] | Tell me what you need, Nolan. | 告诉我你需要什么 诺兰 |
[53:10] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[53:11] | IOI Plaza. You’re a hologram in the real world. | IOI总部 在这的是你的全息投影 |
[53:15] | That’s a really cool rig. | 这装备真酷 |
[53:16] | Thank you. It’s a brand-new Habashaw, OIR 9400. | 谢谢 全新体感椅OIR9400 |
[53:21] | It looks like a giant hamster ball. | 看上去像个巨大的仓鼠球 |
[53:22] | You know, if you came to work at IOI, | 你要是来IOI工作 |
[53:26] | you’d get one of these. | 你也会有一个 |
[53:27] | I don’t clan up. | 我不组队 |
[53:29] | You’d also get your own penthouse apartment in Columbus | 你还能在哥伦布有套你自己的顶楼公寓 |
[53:32] | with the highest-speed connection. | 配备最高网速 |
[53:34] | In the OASIS, | 在绿洲里 |
[53:35] | you’d get unlimited weapons, magic items, ships. | 你会有用不尽的武器 魔法道具 飞船 |
[53:39] | You want the ship from Defender? | 你想要《星际迷航》防卫者的那种飞船吗 |
[53:41] | You know, the kind that can justjump into hyperspace? | 就那种可以直接进行超时空跳跃 |
[53:44] | You want the Millennium Falcon? | 还是说你想要《星球大战》的千年隼号 |
[53:47] | You have that? | 你还有这个 |
[53:48] | Anything you need to help you find that egg, | 只要能帮你找到彩蛋的 我都有 |
[53:51] | and then there’s the salary. | 还附带薪水 |
[53:53] | Four million a year. | 一年四百万美金 |
[53:55] | And if you do happen to find that Easter egg, | 如果你碰巧找到彩蛋的话 |
[53:58] | there’s a bonus. | 还有奖金 |
[53:59] | Twenty-five million dollars. | 两千五百万美金 |
[54:07] | I can see you’re using emotion-suppressing software right now, | 看得出你正在用情绪控制软件 |
[54:11] | and why wouldn’t you? It’s smart, not to show your hand. | 有何不可 明智选择 不暴露底牌 |
[54:19] | It is a lot of money. | 这是很大一笔钱 |
[54:20] | I could really use it. | 我确实能用上 |
[54:25] | But… | 但是 |
[54:27] | I don’t think you and I would have the same plans. | 我觉得我们俩有不同的打算 |
[54:30] | Well, I don’t know about that. What, for the OASIS? | 什么打算 为了绿洲吗 |
[54:33] | I guess if you’re not a John Hughes fan… | 我想如果你不是约翰·休斯的粉丝… |
[54:37] | Of course I am. | 我当然是了 |
[54:39] | Because the first thing that I would do | 因为我要做的第一件事 |
[54:41] | is convert all the schools on Ludus to replicas | 就是把卢德斯星球上所有的学校都改成 |
[54:45] | from The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller. | 《早餐俱乐部》和《春天不是读书天》里的样子 |
[54:48] | No way. That’s a great idea. | 不会吧 这主意太棒了 |
[54:51] | Which school, Ridgemont or Faber? | 哪所学校 雷奇蒙德还是费伯 |
[54:54] | Fast Times at Ridgemont High, not John Hughes. | 《雷奇蒙德中学时光》不是约翰·休斯导的 |
[54:57] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[54:58] | Faber College from Animal House. | 费伯学院则在《动物屋》 |
[55:00] | John Hughes didn’t direct | 约翰·休斯没导过 |
[55:02] | Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Animal House. | 《雷奇蒙德中学时光》和《动物屋》 |
[55:05] | Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club, | 在《春天不是读书天》和《早餐俱乐部》 |
[55:07] | they went to Shermer High School, | 他们去的是舍默高中 |
[55:08] | which is in Shermer, Illinois. | 就在伊利诺伊州的舍默 |
[55:10] | I know what you think. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[55:12] | You think I’m a corporate asshole, | 你觉得我就是个开公司的混蛋 |
[55:13] | that I don’t appreciate pop culture, but… | 完全不会欣赏流行文化 但是 |
[55:17] | Man, that’s not true. | 小伙子 事实并非如此 |
[55:18] | You know, when I wanna blow off steam… | 当我想放松一下的时候 |
[55:20] | Drink Tab, play Robotron, | 我会喝健怡可乐 玩《机器人大战》 |
[55:22] | listen to Duran Duran. | 听杜兰杜兰乐队的歌 |
[55:24] | I crack open a Tab. | 我拉开一罐健怡可乐 |
[55:25] | I put on some Duran Duran. | 放上几首杜兰杜兰乐队的歌 |
[55:27] | I play Robotron. | 玩玩《机器人大战》 |
[55:28] | That’s why I love the OASIS. | 这是我热爱绿洲的原因 |
[55:30] | ‘Cause it’s just full of all these things, man, | 因为在绿洲 全都是你的最爱 |
[55:34] | that people love. You know? | 都是人们热爱的事物 你明白吗 |
[55:43] | I’m a businessman. I get it. | 我知道我是个生意人 |
[55:45] | But I gotta do my job. | 但我只是在做我的工作 |
[55:48] | But I didn’t ask you here just to help us find the egg, Parzival. | 我不只是请你 帮我们找到彩蛋 帕西法尔 |
[55:54] | I asked you here for what comes after. | 我请你来是为了更长远的以后 |
[55:59] | What would Halliday say? | 哈利迪会怎么看 |
[56:02] | James Halliday is dead. | 詹姆斯·哈利迪已经死了 |
[56:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[56:08] | He is. | 他死了 |
[56:10] | All that’s left of him is this contest. | 他留下的只有这场比赛 |
[56:12] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[56:14] | It just seems like he wouldn’t want you winning it. | 他似乎不希望你赢得这场比赛 |
[56:17] | A fanboy knows a hater, | 真爱粉一眼就能看穿黑粉 |
[56:18] | and I know you’ve got a whole department of oologists in your ear. | 我知道有彩蛋专家通过耳麦教你怎么回答 |
[56:21] | So, if you wanna know what I really think… | 你想知道我的真实想法吗 |
[56:23] | I think you’re full of shit. | 我觉得你在满嘴喷粪 |
[56:30] | Here’s my offer. | 我的提议如下 |
[56:31] | Your board of directors, you got them in the other ear? | 你的董事会成员 从另一只耳朵里能听到吗 |
[56:33] | Why don’t you tell ’em this. | 不如你告诉他们 |
[56:36] | If they dump you, I’ll consider it. | 如果他们炒了你 我就考虑加入 |
[56:39] | I might say something off the record. | 私下说几句 |
[56:42] | I had to make the offer. | 我必须要给你这个提议 |
[56:44] | The board expected it, but I was really hoping you’d say no. | 董事会希望这样 但我真心希望你拒绝 |
[56:47] | Because if anyone’s gonna win this competition,it’s me. | 因为如果真有人要赢得这场比赛 那一定会是我 |
[56:51] | My avatar gets the egg | 我的角色会得到彩蛋 |
[56:52] | because I’m the only one here with the balls to run this place. | 因为我是唯一一个有胆经营这个地方的人 |
[56:56] | Wow, you really switched gears there. | 你变得还真快啊 |
[56:58] | From fairly reasonable to maniacal overlord. | 理智商人秒变疯狂暴君 |
[57:02] | You should be grateful, Wade. | 你应该感恩 韦德 |
[57:05] | You won’t be around to endure my maniacal reign. | 你可撑不到我疯狂统治的那一天 |
[57:08] | Yeah, that’s right. I know who you are. | 没错 我知道你是谁 |
[57:10] | Wade Owen Watts, | 韦德·欧文·沃茨 |
[57:12] | born August 12, 2027. | 出生于2027年8月12日 |
[57:15] | I also know where | 我还知道你在哪儿 |
[57:16] | you are. Unit 56K, Columbus stacks. | 哥伦布市叠楼区 56K单元 |
[57:19] | You were last seen entering your trailer three days ago. | 你最后一次踏进破拖车屋门是在三天前 |
[57:22] | You haven’t left since. | 之后就再没出来过 |
[57:23] | What are you doing? You can’t… | 你要干什么 你不能… |
[57:24] | With all that’s going on in the world, | 世界上太多的事正在发生 |
[57:26] | do you really think that anyone’s gonna give a damn | 你以为会有人真的在乎 |
[57:28] | about an explosion in some ghetto trash rat warren in Columbus? | 哥伦布这种贫民窟中的老鼠洞发生的爆炸吗 |
[57:31] | Sorrento, don’t do this. I’m not even there! | 索伦托 不要这样 我根本不在那里 |
[57:34] | Not for long. | 很快就不在了 |
[57:40] | Call Alice. | 给爱丽丝打电话 |
[57:42] | Dial Alice. | 拨打爱丽丝号码 |
[58:10] | Pick up! Pick up! Alice! | 接电话 接电话 爱丽丝 |
[58:17] | This bootsuit’s pretty awesome. Thanks for that. | 这体感套装真不错 非常感谢 |
[58:19] | Rick! Rick, the place is gonna blow! | 瑞克 瑞克 家里会爆炸 |
[58:21] | Rick, is that Wade? | 瑞克 是韦德吗 |
[58:23] | – Put Alice on! – Let me talk to him. | – 让爱丽丝接电话 – 让我跟他说 |
[58:25] | Don’t call here anymore, you got me? | 不要再打电话来了 听到了吗 |
[58:28] | I don’t wanna hear your voice ever again. | 我不想再听见你的声音了 |
[59:08] | Contact Aech, Daito, Sho, and Art3mis. | 联络艾奇 大东 阿修 阿尔忒密斯 |
[59:13] | IOI came for me in the real world. | IOI在现实世界向我下手了 |
[59:15] | They gotta be coming after you, so wherever you are… | 他们肯定也会找你们的麻烦 无论你们在哪儿 |
[59:44] | Sorry about the blindfold. | 抱歉蒙住了你的眼 |
[59:46] | My guys are a little paranoid. | 我的人有一点儿多疑 |
[59:49] | Say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[59:51] | My guys are a little paranoid. | 我的人有一点儿多疑 |
[59:55] | Art3mis? | 阿尔忒密斯 |
[59:58] | My real name is Samantha, but yeah, | 我的真名是萨曼莎 但没错 |
[1:00:00] | I’m Art3mis. | 我是阿尔忒密斯 |
[1:00:04] | Showers are that way, clean clothes, too. | 淋浴在那边 还有干净衣服 |
[1:00:10] | Welcome to the rebellion, | 欢迎来到抵抗军 |
[1:00:12] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[1:00:25] | That’s IOI. | 那是IOI |
[1:00:27] | So the stacks are over there? | 那边是叠居区吗 |
[1:00:30] | We’ve been living this close to each other the whole time? | 原来我们一直住得这么近 |
[1:00:34] | Next door, | 无论是隔壁 |
[1:00:37] | around the world, | 还是世界的某个角落 |
[1:00:38] | it’s all the same in the OASIS. | 在绿洲都是一样的 |
[1:00:43] | For the record, | 顺便说一下 |
[1:00:47] | I’m not disappointed. | 我没有失望 |
[1:00:50] | You know… | 就是 |
[1:00:51] | You said I would be disappointed when I met you, but… | 你说过 我见到你会失望 但是 |
[1:00:55] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:00:57] | I’ve lived with it my whole life. You don’t have to pretend. | 我从出生就是这样 你不用假装哄我开心 |
[1:01:15] | You have a birthmark, | 你有一个胎记 |
[1:01:17] | so what? | 那又怎样 |
[1:01:19] | Why would that scare me? | 我怎么会被吓到 |
[1:01:27] | Z, if I hurt you, I’m sorry. | Z 如果我伤害了你 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:30] | No, it’s… | 没有 没事 |
[1:01:32] | Wait, did you just call me “Z”? | 等等 你刚才叫我Z |
[1:01:36] | – Oh, my God. Did I? – I think you did. | – 天啊 我这么叫你了吗 – 是啊 |
[1:01:38] | Wade, I’m sorry. | 韦德 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:40] | Yeah, Wade, Z. | 韦德 Z |
[1:01:42] | You can call me whatever you want. | 你想叫我什么都可以 |
[1:01:44] | – And I’ll call you Sam. – No. | – 我可以叫你萨姆 – 不 |
[1:01:47] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[1:01:49] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 |
[1:02:01] | It’s so much slower here. | 这里时间过得好慢 |
[1:02:04] | I mean, the wind, the people… | 能感受到风 还有这些人 |
[1:02:09] | Everything. | 这一切 |
[1:02:17] | We forget what it’s like to be outside. | 我们都忘了在真实世界是什么样的 |
[1:02:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:25] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:02:27] | – I just figured it out. – Figured what out? | – 我想到了 – 想到什么了 |
[1:02:29] | The second clue. I know what it means. | 第二个线索 我知道是什么意思了 |
[1:02:36] | We’ve been thinking about it too literally. | 我们一直只看到了字面意思 |
[1:02:38] | “The leap not taken,” | “未迈出的一步” |
[1:02:39] | the leap Halliday didn’t take, is with Kira. | 哈利迪没有迈出的那一步 是在说基拉 |
[1:02:42] | Yeah, but… | 是 但是 |
[1:02:43] | I mean, he blamed her for breaking up him and Morrow. | 他怪她拆散了他和莫罗 |
[1:02:46] | No. Halliday was madly in love with her. | 不 哈利迪疯狂地爱着她 |
[1:02:49] | He had a chance with Kira. He had a chance to kiss her, but… | 他本来跟基拉有机会 他曾有机会吻她 但是 |
[1:02:52] | He didn’t take the leap. | 他没有迈出那一步 |
[1:02:53] | Right. So that’s where we go next. | 没错 所以我们下一站去那儿 |
[1:02:56] | The place where the leap wasn’t taken. | 没有迈出那一步的地方 |
[1:02:58] | Where the date was. | 那次约会的地方 |
[1:03:00] | At the movies! | 在电影院 |
[1:03:03] | Hey, Curator. | 馆长 |
[1:03:03] | We figured out the second clue. The challenge is here. | 我们想出了第二条线索 挑战就在这儿 |
[1:03:06] | Halliday kept track of every movie he ever watched, | 哈利迪保留了他看过的每一部电影 |
[1:03:08] | the week and the year he watched it, | 在哪一周哪一年他看过的 |
[1:03:09] | and how many times. | 以及看过多少遍 |
[1:03:11] | Curator, can we see November 23 to 27, 2025? | 馆长 我们能看一下 2025年11月23日到27日的记录吗 |
[1:03:16] | That’s the week he went on the date with Kira. | 他跟基拉约会的那周 |
[1:03:22] | Okay, so our options for that week are The Fly remake. | 好那周他看过的电影有《变蝇人》重拍版 |
[1:03:26] | Great flick, terrible date movie. | 电影不错 但不适合拿来约会 |
[1:03:28] | Say Anything… That would make sense. | 《情到深处》这个还像样点 |
[1:03:31] | We gotta remember the clue. | 我们得想想线索 |
[1:03:33] | “A creator who hates his own creation.” | “一个厌恶自己创造的造物者” |
[1:03:40] | The Shining! | 《闪灵》 |
[1:03:42] | It’s Halliday’s 11th favorite horror film, | 在哈利迪最喜欢的恐怖电影中排名十一 |
[1:03:44] | and it’s based on the best-selling book by Stephen King, | 故事改编自史蒂芬·金的畅销小说 |
[1:03:47] | who hated the movie! | 但作者本人非常讨厌这部电影 |
[1:03:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:03:49] | No side chitchat. | 不要说悄悄话 |
[1:03:51] | I think we found it. | 我想我们找到了 |
[1:03:56] | Are you absolutely sure you want to go here? | 你们确定想去那儿吗 |
[1:03:58] | Absolutely positive. | 非常确定 |
[1:04:00] | Let’s hope you have the belly for it. | 希望你们能受得了 |
[1:04:46] | Look. | 看 |
[1:04:49] | Ticking clock. | 倒计的时钟 |
[1:04:51] | Okay, so I’m estimating about | 好 大约估计一下 |
[1:04:55] | five minutes to find the key. | 还有五分钟去找到钥匙 |
[1:04:57] | Yeah, there are so many keys in The Shining, though. | 不过《闪灵》中有太多钥匙[线索] |
[1:04:58] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪儿开始呢 |
[1:05:01] | I’ve never seen The Shining. Is it really scary? | 我从没看过《闪灵》真的很恐怖吗 |
[1:05:05] | Uh, I had to watch it through my fingers. | 我只敢通过手指”看”这部电影 |
[1:05:08] | Okay, so we got the key from room 237, | 我们能想到的有 237的房间钥匙 |
[1:05:11] | the keys to the Snowcat, | 雪地车的钥匙 |
[1:05:13] | or the keys they give Jack at the beginning of the movie. | 或者是影片开头他们给杰克的钥匙 |
[1:05:15] | Well, if it’s “the leap not taken,” | 如果是”未迈出的一步” |
[1:05:17] | maybe the key isn’t a key at all. | 也许这钥匙根本不是把”钥匙” |
[1:05:18] | I know where the Snowcat keys are! | 我知道雪地车的钥匙在哪儿 |
[1:05:20] | I say we split up. | 不如我们分头行动 |
[1:05:21] | We get all the keys | 拿到所有的钥匙 |
[1:05:22] | and then we meet back at the Torrances’ apartment. | 然后到托伦斯的公寓碰头 |
[1:05:28] | Hello, Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[1:05:31] | Come play with us. | 来跟我们一起玩儿吧 |
[1:05:33] | Little girls, y’all know how to get out of here? | 小姑娘们 你们知道怎么离开这儿吗 |
[1:05:41] | Wait, wait! | 等一下 |
[1:05:42] | Wait, where’s Aech? | 等等 艾奇在哪儿 |
[1:05:44] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:05:46] | Aech! | 艾奇 |
[1:05:48] | No,no,no,no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:06:50] | Oh, uh, hi, naked lady. | 你好 裸女 |
[1:06:51] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt, uh, your bath time. | 抱歉 我不是故意打扰你的沐浴时光 |
[1:06:54] | I know self-care can be important. | 我知道保养非常重要 |
[1:06:56] | Uh, but can you do me a favor and tell me, | 但你能帮我一个忙告诉我 |
[1:06:58] | where are all the exits? | 这里的出口都在哪儿吗 |
[1:07:04] | Okay, am I being punked? | 好吧 我是被恶搞了吗 |
[1:07:07] | ‘Cause you’re liking me a little way too much. | 因为你有点儿太粘着我了 |
[1:07:11] | All right, you know what? I’ma go with it. | 好吧 管他呢 来者不拒 |
[1:08:05] | Time’s running out. | 时间快到了 |
[1:08:06] | Yo, Z, is Art3mis pissed at me? | Z 她是生我气了吗 |
[1:08:08] | Dude, I’m pissed at you. You’ve never seen The Shining, have you? | 老兄 我生你气了 你从没看过《闪灵》对吗 |
[1:08:11] | You know I hate scary movies! | 你知道我讨厌恐怖片 |
[1:08:12] | We got the key. | 我们拿到钥匙了 |
[1:08:13] | Sweet! To room 237! | 太好了 去237房间 |
[1:08:15] | We aingt got no business going to room 237! | 我们不应该去237房间 |
[1:08:17] | We should stay out! | 我们应该远离那个房间 |
[1:08:18] | Plus, there was this crazy, naked zombie lady in there. | 另外那里有一个赤裸的疯子僵尸女士 |
[1:08:21] | There are no zombies in The Shining. | 《闪灵》里没有僵尸 |
[1:08:22] | Well, maybe it’s not supposed to be like the movie. | 也许本来就不应该跟电影一样 |
[1:08:24] | Kira is the key. You’re the one who said it. | 基拉是关键 是你说的 |
[1:08:26] | Hey, y’all. I saw a picture of Kira! | 我看到过一张基拉的照片 |
[1:08:28] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:08:33] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:08:41] | It’s Kira. | 是基拉 |
[1:08:43] | “Escape your past.” | “逃离过去” |
[1:08:45] | “The leap not taken.” | “未迈出的一步” |
[1:08:48] | Halliday’s greatest fear wasn’t The Shining | 哈利迪最害怕的不是《闪灵》 |
[1:08:50] | or any book or movie. | 也不是其他书或是电影 |
[1:08:53] | His biggest fear was kissing a girl. | 他最害怕的是亲吻一个姑娘 |
[1:08:56] | That’s the leap he couldn’t take. | 那是他未迈出的一步 |
[1:09:07] | The ballroom. | 舞厅 |
[1:09:23] | Aech, come on. | 艾奇 快来 |
[1:09:29] | Zombies. Told you. | 跟你说了有僵尸 |
[1:09:32] | That’s her. | 她在那儿 |
[1:09:35] | That’s Kira. | 那是基拉 |
[1:09:39] | None of this is in The Shining. | 《闪灵》没有这样的情节 |
[1:09:40] | Z, look. That’s the zombie-circle level in Mayhem Mansion, | Z 快看 这是《混乱宅邸》中那个僵尸圈 |
[1:09:43] | one of Halliday’s first games. | 哈利迪最早期的游戏之一 |
[1:09:45] | The whole Shining trivia is just a diversion. | 《闪灵》只是个幌子 |
[1:09:48] | One minute left. | 还有一分钟 |
[1:09:51] | How do we get to her? | 我们怎么过去 |
[1:09:52] | Take the leap. | 迈出那一步 |
[1:09:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:10:03] | Okay, Mr. Dead Guy. Cool if I lead? | 死人先生 我来领舞可以吗 |
[1:10:53] | Care to dance? | 能跳一支舞吗 |
[1:10:55] | Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask? | 你知道我等你这个问题等了多久吗 |
[1:11:05] | Well, well, well. | 不错不错 |
[1:11:07] | So you found my Jade Key. | 你找到了我的翡翠钥匙 |
[1:11:14] | Imagine that. | 真想不到啊 |
[1:11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:11:27] | – Kira was a very beautiful… – Go on. | – 基拉非常漂亮 – 继续吧 |
[1:11:58] | One of our oologists saw them enter the media library. | 有彩蛋专家看到他们去了资料馆 |
[1:12:02] | She cracked the clue. | 她破解了那条线索 |
[1:12:03] | Now, we just have to win The Shining challenge. | 现在我们只需要赢得《闪灵》挑战 |
[1:12:09] | Get her off me! Get her off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:12:22] | Mr. Sorrento, | 索伦托先生 |
[1:12:23] | I really think you need to see this. | 我觉得你得看看这个 |
[1:12:28] | Now Parzival’s got the Jade Key. | 帕西法尔现在拿到了翡翠钥匙 |
[1:12:41] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:12:43] | I know. I’ll get back to you. | 我知道 等下再打给你 |
[1:12:46] | I got what you’re looking for. | 我找到你要找的人了 |
[1:12:52] | Freeze. This guy. | 停 这个人 |
[1:12:54] | The one with the lame tattoo. | 纹身很白痴的那个 |
[1:12:57] | Enlarge. | 放大 |
[1:13:00] | Run him through our database, every IOI drone in Columbus. | 在我们的数据库中 以及哥伦布的所有IOI无人机中搜索 |
[1:13:04] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[1:13:32] | Groceries are here. | 吃的在这儿 |
[1:13:34] | All right. Gluten-O’s… | 好的 麦片 |
[1:13:35] | “if you know the answer ultimate, | “如果你知道终极问题的答案 |
[1:13:36] | divide it by the number magic,” | “除以魔法数字后 |
[1:13:38] | “and what you need, want, and desire | “你需要的想要的 |
[1:13:40] | will be found in the fortress tragic.” | 渴望的都能在悲剧堡垒中找到” |
[1:13:42] | “Tragic,” that’s gotta be Halliday referring to himself. | “悲剧” 哈利迪一定是在说他自己 |
[1:13:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:45] | Because he was lonely. | 因为他很孤独 |
[1:13:46] | He had no one to spend his life with towards the end. | 没有人陪他走到生命尽头 |
[1:13:49] | Yeah, that’s true. | 确实 |
[1:13:50] | The contest has gotta be somehow about connecting with someone. | 所以这个挑战是要我们去联合某人 |
[1:13:53] | Anyone. | 或是任何人 |
[1:13:54] | He wants the person who cares for the OASIS | 他想找一个在乎绿洲 |
[1:13:55] | to be connected with the world. | 但又不跟现实世界脱节的人 |
[1:13:57] | That’s what I think he’s trying to tell us. | 我觉得这是他想告诉我们的 |
[1:14:06] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[1:14:09] | You understand Halliday. | 你懂哈利迪 |
[1:14:12] | You know him better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解他 |
[1:14:15] | It’s exactly why I think you’ll win. | 所以我才认为你会赢 |
[1:14:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:14:20] | You really think I’m gonna win? | 你真的认为我会赢 |
[1:14:26] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[1:14:33] | Target identified! | 确认目标 |
[1:14:36] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 站住 不许动 |
[1:14:44] | This leads right to the alley. | 这能通往外面的小巷 |
[1:14:46] | – You first. – I’m right behind you. Go now! | – 你先走 – 我就在你后面 快走 |
[1:14:50] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:14:52] | Wade, the OASIS needs you. | 韦德 绿洲需要你 |
[1:14:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:54] | – I’m gonna delay them. – Wait! | – 我来拖住他们 – 等等 |
[1:14:55] | No, no, no, wait! No, no, no! | 不不 等下 不要 |
[1:14:58] | You’ll forgive me for this, I promise. | 你会原谅我的 我保证 |
[1:15:09] | Freeze, freeze, freeze! | 站住 不许动 |
[1:15:12] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[1:15:18] | Samantha Evelyn Cook. | 萨曼莎·伊芙琳·库克 |
[1:15:21] | IOI has purchased and consolidated all of your outstanding debt, | IOI已经接管并合并了你的所有未偿还债务 |
[1:15:25] | currently in excess of 23,000 credits. | 现在已经超过了两万三千点 |
[1:15:28] | You will be remanded to the nearest IOI loyalty center | 你将被送至最近的IOI契约工中心工作 |
[1:15:31] | until your debt is paid in full, | 直至你的债务还清 |
[1:15:32] | including any interest, processing, | 包括从今往后产生的所有 |
[1:15:35] | or late fees you incur henceforth. | 利息 处理费或滞纳金 |
[1:15:38] | Does anybody have eyes? Check down the next street! | 有人发现目标吗 搜下一条街 |
[1:15:53] | -“First to the key.” -“First to the egg.” | – “首夺钥匙” – “先得彩蛋” |
[1:15:55] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:15:57] | “Never trust someone you meet in the OASIS.” | “永远不要相信你在绿洲里遇见的人” |
[1:16:01] | “She might be a 300-pound dude named Chuck…” | “她可能是个136公斤的男的 名叫查克” |
[1:16:04] | “Who lives in his mama’s basement in suburban Detroit.” | “住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里” |
[1:16:09] | Aech! | 艾奇 |
[1:16:11] | Helen. My dad called me Aech it kinda stuck. | 我叫凯伦 我爸叫我”H” 就这么叫开了 |
[1:16:14] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:16:24] | That thing’s lDing my van. | 那东西正在扫描我的车 |
[1:16:41] | Come on. They’ve spotted us. | 快走 他们发现我们了 |
[1:16:44] | D am . | 大东 |
[1:16:45] | My real name is Toshiro. | 我真名叫敏郎 |
[1:16:47] | Samantha got us a message. | 萨曼莎给我们发了消息 |
[1:16:49] | She told us to meet you here. | 她让我们来这儿找你 |
[1:16:51] | Samantha, they took her to the… | 萨曼莎 他们抓她去了 |
[1:16:52] | The loyalty center, I know. | 契约工中心 我知道 |
[1:16:53] | Look, in other awesome news, | 听着 还有一个劲爆消息 |
[1:16:55] | the Sixers found the third challenge. | 第六人找到了第三个挑战 |
[1:16:57] | – What? – Just come on, get in! | – 什么 – 赶快 上车 |
[1:16:59] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[1:17:01] | Hurry up. Go, go, go. All right. | 快点 快快 好 |
[1:17:14] | How did IOI find the third challenge so fast? | 第六人怎么这么快就找到了第三个挑战 |
[1:17:17] | IOI cracked the first three lines of the clue, | IOI破解了前三行线索 |
[1:17:19] | so they knew it was sector 14 | 所以他们知道是14区 |
[1:17:21] | but they couldn’t figure out “the fortress tragic.” | 但他们想不出来”悲剧堡垒” |
[1:17:22] | So they sent every guide they had into that sector | 所以他们把所有人都送到那一区 |
[1:17:25] | until they found the right fortress. | 直到找到正确的堡垒 |
[1:17:28] | Sho? | 阿修 |
[1:17:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m 11, so what? | 是啊 是啊 我才十一岁 那又怎样 |
[1:17:32] | His real name is Xo. | 他的真名是周 |
[1:17:33] | But everyone else calls me Sho, no big deal. | 但大家都叫他阿修 没关系啦 |
[1:17:36] | No. it is a big deal. | 不 当然有关系 |
[1:17:39] | Sho, you’re the world’s most badass 11-year-old ever. | 阿修 你是世界上最牛逼的11岁男孩 |
[1:17:43] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[1:17:44] | Shut up! Let him tell me. | 闭嘴 我要听他说 |
[1:17:46] | Aech! | 艾奇 |
[1:17:51] | We have to go save Samantha. | 我们得去救萨曼莎 |
[1:17:52] | Well, we can’t just go through the doors of IOI. | 我们不能直接闯进IOI的大门 |
[1:17:55] | Look, I’ve been thinking about it. I got a better plan. | 听着 我想过这事 有个好计划 |
[1:17:57] | You saw Sorrento’s rig, right? | 你见过索伦托的装备 对吗 |
[1:17:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:18:00] | Let’s go after the man himself and make him give Art3mis back to us. | 我们直接去找他 逼他把阿尔忒密斯还给我们 |
[1:18:03] | But first, I have to know exactly, | 但首先 我得准确知道 |
[1:18:05] | how much about Sorrento’s rig do you remember? | 你还记得多少索伦托装备的情况 |
[1:18:09] | Kind of everything. | 几乎都记得 |
[1:18:25] | Maintenance, report to loyalty pod 31-B. | 维修人员 请到工勤仓31B报道 |
[1:18:33] | Security, please report to section 97 for escort. | 保卫人员 请到97区执行护送任务 |
[1:18:58] | Hey! Newbie, get to work. | 嘿 新人 快开始工作 |
[1:19:03] | Get to work. | 开始工作 |
[1:19:10] | Work violation. Work violation. | 违法工作条例 违法工作条例 |
[1:19:15] | Lay those charges every six feet. | 去埋弹药 间隔两米 |
[1:19:23] | Keep it moving! | 快干活儿 |
[1:19:27] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[1:19:30] | Those are explosives! | 那些是爆炸物 |
[1:19:33] | IOI will not reimburse any lost coin if you zero out. | 你要是爆号清零 IOI可不会补偿损失的金币 |
[1:19:37] | Keep it moving! | 快干活 |
[1:19:43] | So what is this challenge, some sort of video game thing? | 这挑战是什么 什么电子游戏吗 |
[1:19:46] | An Atari 2600, sir. | 雅达利2600上的游戏 先生 |
[1:19:48] | And every game ever made for it, thousands of possibilities. | 主机能运行的游戏有上千种 |
[1:19:53] | Come up! | 上啊 |
[1:19:59] | Halliday, | 哈利迪 |
[1:20:00] | this is how you plan to resolve | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[1:20:02] | the fate of the world’s most important economic resource? | 靠这来决定世界最重要经济资源的命运 |
[1:20:06] | – Call me when you’re close. – Yes, sir. | – 有眉目了给我打电话 – 是的 先生 |
[1:20:07] | Go, go! No! Ahh! | 上 上 不 |
[1:20:11] | One minute into Centipede, the ice broke. | 进入《蜈蚣》一分钟 冰裂了 |
[1:20:15] | It has to be Joust! | 一定是《鸵鸟骑士》 |
[1:20:16] | Halliday still holds the world record on the 2600 port of that game. | 哈利迪仍保持着 2600主机上这个游戏的世界纪录 |
[1:20:20] | – Maybe we just need to beat his high score.- Pitfall! | – 也许我们只需要打破最高分 – 《陷阱》 |
[1:20:21] | One of the only 2600 games that still hasn’t ended. | 2600主机上未完成的电子游戏 |
[1:20:23] | And how about those Swordquest games? | 《寻剑》游戏系列呢 |
[1:20:25] | Yes! The Swordquest games. | 对 《寻剑》系列 |
[1:20:26] | They were created for a contest Atari held with real… | 当时是为了雅达利举办的一场比赛而制作 |
[1:20:37] | I-Rok, how are we doing? | 艾洛克 情况怎么样 |
[1:20:40] | To be honest, I think I need physical therapy because it’s not… | 说实话 我觉得我需要理疗 因为… |
[1:20:42] | ls the Orb ready? | 魔球准备好了吗 |
[1:20:45] | Um, as you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[1:20:51] | The Orb… | 奥瑟瓦克斯 |
[1:20:52] | Of Osuvox. | 魔球 |
[1:20:56] | How does it work? | 这怎么用 |
[1:20:57] | Has it got, like, a remote or is there a button or something? | 它有遥控吗或是开关什么的 |
[1:21:01] | Nolan, it’s a level-99 magic artifact, | 诺兰 这可是九十九级的魔法神器 |
[1:21:05] | not one of your drones, so it is activated by a magic spell. | 不是你的无人机 所以它得由咒语开启 |
[1:21:09] | Would you care to do the honors? | 你要来完成这一光荣使命吗 |
[1:22:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:22:04] | How’d you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[1:22:05] | – Art3mis. – Who? | – 阿尔忒密斯 – 谁 |
[1:22:06] | Samantha Cook. | 萨曼莎·库克 |
[1:22:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:22:11] | If you wanna talk, we can talk, | 如果你想谈 咱们就谈 |
[1:22:13] | but you gotta put that gun down. | 你先把枪放下 |
[1:22:15] | You killed my mom’s sister. | 你杀了我姨妈 |
[1:22:18] | You think I won’t kill you? | 你以为我不会杀了你吗 |
[1:22:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just slow down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[1:22:24] | That was a corporate decision. It was not personal. | 那是公司的决定 不是个人恩怨 |
[1:22:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:22:28] | She’s downstairs in the loyalty center! | 她在楼下的契约工中心 |
[1:22:31] | I know she’s in the goddamn loyalty center. | 我知道她在该死的契约工中心 |
[1:22:34] | You’re gonna tell me exactly which rig she’s in | 你得告诉我她具体在哪一个舱 |
[1:22:37] | and the access code to contact her. | 还有她的识别码 |
[1:22:40] | Yeah, that seems appropriate. | 合情合理 |
[1:22:45] | Start with access code. | 先说识别码 |
[1:22:49] | Six, forty-five, seven, twenty-five | 六 45 7 25. |
[1:22:51] | Where’s the rig? | 工勤仓在哪儿 |
[1:23:03] | I think he pissed himself. | 我觉得他吓尿了 |
[1:23:05] | Good job, Z. We’re in his account. | 干得好 Z 我们进入他的账户了 |
[1:23:07] | So he really doesn’t know he’s in the OASIS? | 他真的不知道自己还在绿洲吗 |
[1:23:11] | This is what Sorrento should be seeing, | 这是索伦托应该看到的 |
[1:23:14] | but this… | 但这个 |
[1:23:15] | This is what we’re making him see. | 这个是我们让他看到的 |
[1:23:18] | We grabbed him in transitjust as he was logging out of the OASIS, | 他正准备从绿洲下线时 我们抓住了他 |
[1:23:21] | so he thinks he’s back in his office in the real world. | 所以他以为自己回到了现实世界的办公室 |
[1:23:24] | But actually, he’s here, | 但其实他在艾奇建造的 |
[1:23:26] | in the identical office that Aech built. | 一模一样的虚拟办公室里 |
[1:23:28] | So, you basically just remotely hacked his rig. | 所以你们是远程黑进了他的装备 |
[1:23:31] | A fixed rig like Sorrento’s is easy to locate, hard to hack. | 像索伦托这样的固定装备很容易定位 很难黑入 |
[1:23:34] | Unless he’s stupid enough to leave his password lying around. | 除非他傻到把密码到处乱放 |
[1:23:36] | Loyalty center, I’m in. | 契约工中心 我进来了 |
[1:23:38] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[1:23:47] | – Arty. – Z? Z? Z? | – 阿蒂 – Z Z Z |
[1:23:50] | Arty, don’t say anything. | 阿蒂 别出声 |
[1:23:51] | I’m tapped directly into your audio feed. | 我直接接入了你的音频信号 |
[1:23:55] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[1:23:56] | We got his password, hacked Sorrento’s rig. | 我们拿到了索伦托的密码 黑进了他的装备 |
[1:24:00] | Z, I have something to tell you. | Z 我要跟你说件事 |
[1:24:02] | Not now. I have something to show you that’ll get you out of there. | 现在不行 我要给你看些东西 能帮你从那儿离开 |
[1:24:04] | The Sixers found the third challenge. It’s on Planet Doom. | 第六人找到了第三个挑战 就在毁灭星球 |
[1:24:08] | And there’s more, they just put a force field around Anorak’s Castle. | 还有他们刚开启了护盾 覆盖了阿诺克的城堡 |
[1:24:15] | I heard one of the guards calling it “the Orb of Osuvox,” | 我听一个守卫叫它”奥瑟瓦克斯魔球” |
[1:24:18] | and the only way to take it down is from the inside. | 唯一毁掉它的方法就是从内部 |
[1:24:21] | She’s right. Level-99 artifact, | 她说的没错 九十九级的神器 |
[1:24:24] | creates a magic-resistant, impenetrable barrier. | 创造出一个魔抗 无法穿过的屏障 |
[1:24:27] | No way through it. | 不可能穿过 |
[1:24:28] | Okay, listen. That’s not important right now. | 好了 听着 这些现在都不重要 |
[1:24:29] | What’s important is that we get you out of the rig. | 重要的是我们现在把你救出工勤仓 |
[1:24:34] | All right, so I’m looking at a diagram of your rig. | 我现在手头有你工勤仓的结构图 |
[1:24:39] | If you reach up with your left hand at 11 o’clock, | 如果你用左手向上11点位置 |
[1:24:43] | there’s a panel above your head. | 头顶上有一个控制板 |
[1:24:49] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I can feel it. | 没错 我找到了 |
[1:24:51] | Okay, there should be two release handles. | 应该有两个释放手柄 |
[1:24:52] | Nine o’clock and three o’clock. Can you feel them? | 九点钟位置和三点钟位置 找到了吗 |
[1:24:54] | – Yeah, I got it. – Okay, pull it towards you. | – 找到了 – 朝你的方向拉 |
[1:24:59] | Okay, inside the panel, there’s a lever. | 面板内有一个控制杆 |
[1:25:00] | Grab it with your right hand and slide it to the left. | 用右手抓住它 然后转向左边 |
[1:25:03] | That should release you. | 这样应该能释放你了 |
[1:25:12] | It worked. It worked, I’m out. | 成功了 我出来了 |
[1:25:15] | Loyalty pod 41-F, | 契约工41F仓 |
[1:25:17] | you are on an authorized break for 10 minutes. | 现在允许你休息十分钟 |
[1:25:25] | Pod 41-F, you are on 10-minute break. | 契约工41F仓 你现在有十分钟的休息时间 |
[1:25:28] | Proceed to break area. | 请前往休息区 |
[1:25:32] | Wade, are you still there? | 韦德 你还在吗 |
[1:25:33] | Yeah, I’m here. Where are you? | 我在 你在哪儿 |
[1:25:34] | Where is Sorrento’s office? | 索伦托的办公室在哪儿 |
[1:25:35] | It’s in the IOI war room, two levels above where you are now. | 在IOI的作战室内 你现在的位置向上两层 |
[1:25:38] | But that’s not the way out. | 但那不是出去的路 |
[1:25:39] | What’s his password? | 他的密码是什么 |
[1:25:42] | Wade, answer me. | 韦德 回答我 |
[1:25:44] | Okay, it’s capital B-0-55-man-69. | 好的 密码是B055man69 |
[1:25:48] | But, Arty, you need to go. | 但是阿蒂 你得离开那儿 |
[1:25:50] | You need to raise an army. | 你得召集一支军队 |
[1:25:52] | An army? | 一支军队 |
[1:25:54] | Get to Planet Doom, and wait for my signal. | 到毁灭星球集合 等我信号 |
[1:25:56] | What signal? | 什么信号 |
[1:25:57] | I’m gonna take down that shield. | 我会毁了那个护盾 |
[1:25:58] | Wait, Arty, wait! You gotta get out of there! Arty! | 等等 阿蒂 你得离开那儿 阿蒂 |
[1:26:09] | Hey, how much are they paying you? | 嘿 他们付你多少钱 |
[1:26:12] | ‘Cause, man, I got a lot of paper. | 因为伙计 我更有钱 |
[1:26:14] | You know, I can make you, like, a forest. | 我能给你像森林一样多的钱 |
[1:26:16] | Hey, shut up. | 嘿 闭嘴 |
[1:26:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:26:42] | This isn’t real, you’re tapping my feed. | 这不是真的 你们拦截了我的信号 |
[1:26:46] | Uh-oh. Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:27:05] | F’Nale, they’ve hacked my rig. They’re after the girl. | 弗娜莱 他们黑进了我的装备去救那姑娘 |
[1:27:08] | Meet me at loyalty. | 到契约工中心见我 |
[1:27:23] | Pod 41-F, you have exceeded your break time. | 41F仓 你的休息时间已超时 |
[1:27:27] | Report to security or your coin count will be reset to zero. | 请立刻到安保部门报道否则金币会被清零 |
[1:27:40] | So, she just walks out of here, how does that happen? | 所以她就大摇大摆出去了 怎么会发生这样的事 |
[1:27:45] | They’re smart. They knew what they were doing. | 他们很聪明 知道自己在做什么 |
[1:27:47] | But we know they’re in Columbus. | 但我们知道他们在哥伦布市 |
[1:27:48] | And now, all five of them are together. | 现在 他们五个在一起 |
[1:27:50] | Wait. Wait, | 等等 |
[1:27:51] | we know what? How do we know? | 我们知道什么 我们怎么知道的 |
[1:27:52] | We have the make and model of the van. | 我们找到了他们货车的品牌和型号 |
[1:27:55] | We’ll spot them. | 发现了他们 |
[1:27:56] | “We’ll spot them”? | “发现了他们” |
[1:27:58] | That sounds like a great inscription for our tombstones. | 这句话写在我们的墓志铭上真不错 |
[1:28:01] | Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 你为什么不早告诉我 |
[1:28:03] | It wasn’t relevant yet. | 那时还没什么关系 |
[1:28:04] | I need to know where they are. | 我要知道他们在哪儿 |
[1:28:06] | We need to know. We need to find them! | 我们得知道 得找到他们 |
[1:28:07] | They’re kids, Nolan. Man the hell up! | 他们还是孩子 诺兰 拿出点男人样子吧 |
[1:28:10] | Do your job, and I’ll do mine, | 做好你的工作 我也会做好我的 |
[1:28:12] | unless you wanna take this | 除非你想拿着枪 |
[1:28:14] | and go after them yourself. | 自己去追他们 |
[1:28:20] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[1:28:30] | The Complete Nancy Drew, | 《少女妙探》全集 |
[1:28:33] | Kegel Exercises for… | 《凯格尔运动》 |
[1:28:37] | Bingo. Okay. | 找到了 好的 |
[1:28:39] | “Congratulations, you are the proud owner of the Orb of Osuvox, | “恭喜你成为奥瑟瓦克斯魔球光荣的拥有者 |
[1:28:41] | “a 99th level magic artifact. | “这是一件九十九级的魔法神器 |
[1:28:43] | “Read these instructions before deploying. To turn orb on, off.” | “请在使用前阅读说明 启动或关闭魔球” |
[1:28:46] | Off! Yes, off. | 关闭 是的 关闭 |
[1:28:48] | “Utter spell within 10 feet of orb.” | “在魔球三米内念咒语” |
[1:29:04] | Citizens of the OASIS, | 绿洲的玩家们 |
[1:29:06] | I am Parzival, first to the key. | 我是帕西法尔 首夺钥匙的人 |
[1:29:09] | I’m here talking to all of you now because our future’s being threatened | 我在这里发出号召 是因为我们的未来受到了威胁 |
[1:29:12] | by people who will stop at nothing to win this contest. | 全拜不惜一切代价也要赢得比赛的人所赐 |
[1:29:16] | Some of you already know this, | 当中可能有人已深有体会 |
[1:29:18] | and you’ve lost much more than just your avatars | 为此你可能失去了比自己的角色 |
[1:29:21] | or your weapons. | 或武器更重要的东西 |
[1:29:22] | Some have lost their freedom. | 有些人失去了自己的自由 |
[1:29:25] | Some have lost their lives. | 有些人失去了生命 |
[1:29:29] | And now, this. | 此时此刻 |
[1:29:32] | A force field around the third challenge. | 他们用护盾垄断了第三个挑战 |
[1:29:37] | I only came here to escape the shitty hand that life dealt me. | 原本我来这只是为了逃避现实当中的不满 |
[1:29:41] | But I stayed, like many of you, | 但我留下 是跟你们一样 |
[1:29:44] | because I found something much bigger than just myself. | 因为在这找到了远比我自己重要的东西 |
[1:29:49] | I found a cause. | 我找到了使命 |
[1:29:52] | I found my friends. | 我找到了朋友 |
[1:29:55] | And yes, | 是的 |
[1:29:57] | I know it’s kind of a groaner, but… | 我知道这可能只是无病呻吟 但是 |
[1:30:00] | I found love. | 但我找到了爱情 |
[1:30:03] | And I don’t wanna lose that | 我不想失去这一切 |
[1:30:04] | to this colossal douchebag, Nolan Sorrento. | 不想输给这个叫诺兰·索伦托的大混蛋 |
[1:30:07] | This guy. Back to work, people. | 这孩子 回去工作 |
[1:30:11] | He thinks that we’re all too distracted to even notice… | 他认为我们人心涣散 不堪一击 |
[1:30:16] | Nolan Sorrento thinks that we won’t put up a fight. | 诺兰·索伦托认为我们不会反抗 |
[1:30:20] | Sir! Sir! | 先生 先生 |
[1:30:22] | – This is going out live! – The only thing Hallida y let this guy do… | – 这东西在直播 – 哈利迪让这家伙唯一做过的事 |
[1:30:24] | – It’s absolutely everywhere. – was get him a cup of coffee- | – 到处都是 – 是让他拿咖啡 |
[1:30:26] | And now, we’re supposed to hand him the OASIS? | 现在 我们难道要将绿洲拱手相让吗 |
[1:30:36] | This Parzival… Oh, man. | 这个帕西法尔 天呐 |
[1:30:43] | Come on, come on. Give me this thing. | 快点 快点 给我那个 |
[1:30:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的先生 |
[1:30:47] | Left arm. | 左臂 |
[1:30:49] | Left arm! | 左臂 |
[1:30:51] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:30:52] | No, I need the left arm. | 不 我需要那个左臂 |
[1:30:54] | No, I don’t care if… I want it on. | 不 我不管 我想要那个装备 |
[1:30:58] | He thinks that we won’t even put up a fight! | 他认为我们甚至不会反抗 |
[1:31:02] | Well, I say he’s wrong. | 我说他大错特错 |
[1:31:03] | I say, tell that to the gunter clans in the gold mines of Gygax. | 这话说给那些吉盖克斯金矿里的彩蛋猎人听去吧 |
[1:31:07] | Activate the Iron Giant. | 激活钢铁巨人 |
[1:31:35] | Ask yourselves, | 扪心自问 |
[1:31:37] | Are you willing to zero out for the OASIS? | 你愿意为了绿洲牺牲吗 |
[1:31:40] | Are you willing to fight? | 你愿意反抗吗 |
[1:31:43] | I am Parzival of the High Five. | 我是绿洲五强的帕西法尔 |
[1:31:46] | In the name of Art3mis, in the name of Aech, | 以阿尔忒密斯之名 以艾奇之名 |
[1:31:48] | in the name of Daito and Sho, | 以大东和阿修之名 |
[1:31:51] | we ask you to join us on Planet Doom. | 我们请你来毁灭星球 加入我们 |
[1:31:55] | In the name of James Halliday himself, | 以詹姆斯·哈利迪之名 |
[1:31:58] | help us save the OASIS. | 帮助我们拯救绿洲 |
[1:32:55] | No,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:33:07] | “No man is a failure who has friends.” | “有朋友就不是败者” |
[1:33:32] | Squadron 14, armor up, you’re in the lead. | 14中队 装备武器 你们先上 |
[1:33:48] | One minute into Swordquest, the ice broke. | 《寻剑》一分钟 冰裂 |
[1:33:53] | Well, all three Swordquests. What’s next? | 好了 三部《寻剑》都完了 下一个是什么 |
[1:33:56] | Dark Cavern, Laser Blast. | 《黑暗洞穴》《激光杀戮》 |
[1:33:58] | It’s Adventure. | 是《魔幻历险》 |
[1:33:59] | Released in 1979, for the 2600, | 1979年在雅达利发行 |
[1:34:02] | Adventure was created by Warren Robinett, | 《魔幻历险》由沃伦·罗宾内特制作 |
[1:34:03] | who was the first video game designer ever to hide his name. | 他是第一个在游戏中隐藏自己名字的设计者 |
[1:34:06] | – In fact… – Try Adventure. | – 事实上… – 试试《魔幻历险》 |
[1:34:09] | Play Adventure. | 运行《魔幻历险》 |
[1:35:03] | More than a minute, we’re still alive. | 超过一分钟 我们活着 |
[1:35:05] | This must be the right game. | 这一定是对的游戏 |
[1:35:14] | How long does it last, this orb thing? | 这东西能维持多久 这个魔球 |
[1:35:25] | I’d say about ten… | 我说至少十… |
[1:35:27] | Yeah, about 10 million years, so we should be fine. | 大概一千万年吧 我们没事的 |
[1:35:48] | First to the key! | 首夺钥匙 |
[1:35:49] | First to the egg! | 先得彩蛋 |
[1:35:51] | First to the egg! | 先得彩蛋 |
[1:36:23] | Adventure. | 《魔幻历险》 |
[1:36:41] | What? Come on! | 什么 你在干什么 |
[1:37:16] | The Sixers are in the final challenge. It’s an Atari 2600. | 第六人在进行最后的挑战 是雅达利2600上的游戏 |
[1:37:18] | Are you in the Sixer war room? | 你在第六人的作战室吗 |
[1:37:21] | No, no, no. You gotta get out of there. | 不不 你得离开那儿 |
[1:37:22] | They’re playing Adventure. | 他们在玩《魔幻历险》 |
[1:37:25] | Adventure, of course! | 《魔幻历险》当然了 |
[1:37:27] | Created by Warren Robinett! | 沃伦·罗宾内特制作 |
[1:37:29] | He was the first designer to ever hide an Easter egg in… | 他是第一个隐藏彩蛋的游戏设计师 |
[1:37:30] | Dude! | 老兄小心 |
[1:37:36] | We’re looking for a USPS truck, Ohio plates, | 我们要找一辆邮政车 俄亥俄州牌照 |
[1:37:39] | a drone spitter, 2036 model. | 无人机注意 是2036年的型号 |
[1:38:01] | Daito! When are you getting into this fight? | 大东 你什么时候准备加入战斗 |
[1:38:18] | I’m out. inventory’s empty. | 没子弹了 装备也空了 |
[1:38:19] | Last clip for me. | 我也剩这点了 |
[1:38:20] | More weapons! | 需要更多武器 |
[1:38:22] | – Anti-personnel ordinance cannon! – Anti-personnel ordinance cannon! | – 杀伤型加农炮 – 杀伤型加农炮 |
[1:38:29] | – Railgun! – Railgun! | – 轨道炮 – 轨道炮 |
[1:38:37] | Yo, Z! | 你Z |
[1:38:38] | Yo, Z! Try this little guy. | Z 试一下这个小家伙 |
[1:38:47] | Get rid of it! Get rid of it! | 快出手 快出手 |
[1:38:50] | It’s fucking Chucky! | 是该死的鬼娃恰吉 |
[1:38:57] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:38:59] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:39:59] | Mechagodzilla! | 机械哥斯拉 |
[1:40:21] | Daito, we need you! Daito, now! | 大东 我们现在需要你 |
[1:40:25] | Get to the bridge. | 去桥那里 |
[1:40:26] | Go now, he’s distracted. Go go go! | 就现在 他被引开了 快 快 快 |
[1:41:10] | Z Z! | |
[1:41:31] | Arty! | 阿蒂 |
[1:41:32] | Get to the castle! Win the third key before they do! | 快进城堡 抢在他们之前拿下第三把钥匙 |
[1:41:46] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[1:41:47] | He’s only got 30 seconds before changing back! | 他只剩三十秒就要变回原型了 |
[1:42:01] | Daito, abort, abort! You got 10 seconds! | 大东 快撤 你还有10秒 |
[1:42:19] | First to the egg! | 先得彩蛋 |
[1:42:59] | Shit, it’s her. | 见鬼 是她 |
[1:43:20] | Arty! | 阿蒂 |
[1:43:22] | Arty! | 阿蒂 |
[1:43:24] | Z! Got to get to the castle! | Z 快进城堡 |
[1:43:32] | She never left. She’s still here. | 她没离开 她还在这儿 |
[1:43:38] | The girl’s in the war room. | 那个女孩在作战室 |
[1:44:17] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:44:34] | Sho! Hang on! | 阿修 坚持住 |
[1:44:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:45:19] | Arty, we’ve got this. You need to log out. | 阿蒂 交给我们吧 你得退出 |
[1:45:21] | If the game is Adventure, why haven’t they won yet? | 如果这游戏真是《魔幻历险》我们怎么还没赢 |
[1:45:24] | I don’t know. Arty, | 我不知道 阿蒂 |
[1:45:25] | Arty. I’m serious, Sorrento’s crazy. He’ll kill you. | 阿蒂 说真的 索伦托疯了 他会杀了你的 |
[1:45:30] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[1:45:32] | There’s nothing over there. | 那边什么都没有 |
[1:45:35] | You’re in trouble, aren’t you? | 你遇上麻烦了 是不是 |
[1:45:39] | Samantha, | 萨曼莎 |
[1:45:41] | you know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[1:45:43] | Not the time, Z. | 别现在说这种话 Z |
[1:45:44] | I can handle the challenge, | 挑战我应付得来 |
[1:45:45] | but I can’t let you get hurt in the real world. | 但我不能让你在现实世界中受伤 |
[1:45:49] | Get out of IOI, and meet us at River South. | 离开IOI 在南岸跟我们碰面 |
[1:45:58] | Wade, no. | 韦德 不 |
[1:46:00] | You’ll forgive me for this, I promise. | 你会原谅我这样做的 我保证 |
[1:46:02] | Wade, no, no, no. | 韦德 不不不 |
[1:46:13] | Get it together, Sixer. Back to respawn. | 振作点 第六人 快去重生 |
[1:46:16] | Let’s go, move. | 快走 快去 |
[1:46:18] | You’re in. | 你上 |
[1:46:37] | Holy hand grenade! How much did that cost? | 天啊 手雷 你肯定”大出血”了吧 |
[1:46:40] | Less than it’s gonna cost them. | 他们才是真要大出血 |
[1:46:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:46:55] | Sir, the gunters are approaching the challenge. | 长官 他们越来越接近挑战了 |
[1:46:58] | – I-Rok? – In position, sir. | – 艾洛克 – 准备就绪 长官 |
[1:47:00] | Prepare my rig. | 给我准备装备 |
[1:47:01] | The ice is holding. Still going. | 冰还没裂 还在坚持 |
[1:47:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:47:16] | He’s trying to win. | 他想赢 |
[1:47:20] | Yeah! I won. | 棒 我赢了 |
[1:47:26] | He lost. | 他输了 |
[1:47:28] | Not Adventure. | 不是《魔幻历险》 |
[1:47:34] | Everyone who wins loses. | 每个赢得游戏的人反而输了 |
[1:47:39] | It’s not about winning. | 重点不在于赢 |
[1:47:41] | It’s about playing. | 而是在于玩 |
[1:47:43] | Remember Halliday’s announcement. | 想想哈利迪的那句话 |
[1:47:46] | The keys are invisible, | 钥匙是看不见的 |
[1:47:47] | and they’re hidden in a dark room that’s at the center of a maze. | 就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里 |
[1:47:51] | Well, there’s a secret in Adventure, | 《魔幻历险》这款游戏有个秘密 |
[1:47:52] | and you don’t find it by winning. | 要破解它不是靠打赢游戏 |
[1:47:54] | You find it by wandering around in a dark room. | 而是在黑屋里来回游荡 |
[1:47:57] | Until you get to the invisible dot. | 直到你看到隐形的方块 |
[1:47:59] | It’s pretty easy if you know what you’re doing. | 知道这一点之后就很简单了 |
[1:48:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:48:03] | Let me finish it for you. | 我帮你打完吧 |
[1:48:09] | It’s your last chance, Wade. | 这是你的最后一次机会了 韦德 |
[1:48:11] | Last chance. | 最后一次 |
[1:48:13] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:48:14] | I give you 50 million in your account right now. | 我立即往你账户里打五千万 |
[1:48:19] | Why the hell would I ever do that? | 为什么我要那么做 |
[1:48:23] | Dude! That’s the Cataclyst. | 哥们 这是毁灭之子 |
[1:48:25] | Now, personally, I don’t care. | 其实我自己并不在乎 |
[1:48:26] | I’d just as soon never set foot in the OASIS again, | 我巴不得再也不踏进绿洲半步 |
[1:48:28] | let alone have to deal with any of this absurdity. | 更不想面对这荒唐的一切 |
[1:48:30] | But I know how important Halliday’s competition is to you, so… | 但我知道哈利迪的挑战赛对你有多重要 所以 |
[1:48:36] | I will never let the future of the OASIS rest in your hands, Nolan Sorrento. | 我决不允许绿洲的未来落在你手中 诺兰·索伦托 |
[1:48:40] | Well, that’s fine. Three easy steps. | 那好吧 只需简单的三步 |
[1:48:43] | One. | 一 |
[1:48:44] | Wait, I thought you were bluffing. | 等等 我还以为你在虚张声势 |
[1:48:45] | You know that kills all of us, right? | 你知道这么做我们都会死 对吧 |
[1:48:47] | I’ve got 10 years’ worth of shit inside of me. | 这可是我打了十年才攒下的身家 |
[1:48:49] | Last chance. Two. | 最后的机会 二 |
[1:48:50] | I’m not going out like that. | 我可不要那样死掉 |
[1:48:52] | That’s a camper move. | 这太不厚道了 |
[1:48:53] | You don’t even know how to activate an orb. | 你连怎么激活它都不知道 |
[1:49:06] | Yeah, I felt those. | 我感觉疼了 |
[1:49:09] | But this is my world, Sorrento. | 但这是我的世界 索伦托 |
[1:49:15] | Hadouken! | 波动拳 |
[1:49:36] | – No,no,no! – Step three. | – 不不不 – 第三步 |
[1:49:39] | No,no,no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:50:38] | Get me out of this thing. | 帮我脱掉 |
[1:50:55] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:51:03] | Z. He’s still alive! | Z 他还活着 |
[1:51:13] | Extra life. | 加一条命 |
[1:51:17] | Thanks, Curator. | 谢了 馆长 |
[1:51:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:51:30] | Live feed in all OASIS channels. | 所有绿洲频道的直播信号 |
[1:51:33] | Halliday’s letting everyone watch the end of the contest. | 哈利迪让所有人都观看比赛结局 |
[1:51:36] | That’s so Halliday. | 这可太哈利迪风格了 |
[1:51:37] | God damn it, we tried Adventure. | 该死 我们试过《魔幻历险》了 |
[1:51:39] | No, we tried to win it. | 不 我们是想取胜 |
[1:51:41] | But the hidden room isn’t at the end of the game. | 但隐藏的房间并不在游戏的最后 |
[1:51:43] | You’ve gotta go straight to the invisible dot at the start. | 应该一开始直接去找那个隐形方块 |
[1:52:00] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[1:52:01] | Red hair, IOI uniform, doesn’t know what planet she’s on? | 红发 IOI制服 不知道自己在哪里 |
[1:52:05] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[1:52:18] | I’m Toshwo. You know me as Demo. | 我是敏郎 就是大东 |
[1:52:27] | Hey, Arty. | 嗨 阿蒂 |
[1:52:31] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:52:33] | Not what you were expecting, huh? | 跟你想的不一样吧 |
[1:52:34] | Yeah, | 对 |
[1:52:36] | I wasn’t expecting a late ’30s-model postal van. | 我没想到会是部30年代末的邮政车 |
[1:52:42] | Wade’? | 韦德 |
[1:52:43] | Wait, I thought the Cataclyst went off. How are you still playing? | 等等 毁灭之子不是爆炸了吗 你怎么还在玩 |
[1:52:46] | Extra life, long story. Sorry I shot you. | 加了一条命 说来话长 抱歉我开枪打你了 |
[1:52:50] | Sho? | 阿修 |
[1:52:52] | What? Do I have to wear a sign saying, | 怎么 我还得戴个标牌 上面写着 |
[1:52:55] | “I am 11 years old, shoot me first”? | “我十一岁 先打我”吗 |
[1:52:57] | No, thanks. | 还是不了 |
[1:52:58] | – Dude, give me a hug. – Ninjas don’t hug! | – 来 抱一个 – 忍者才不抱 |
[1:53:00] | All right, everybody, hold on to something. | 好了 各位 都站稳抓牢 |
[1:53:23] | Got you. | 找到你们了 |
[1:53:28] | Come on, Nolan. Pick up. | 快啊 诺兰 接电话 |
[1:53:32] | F’Nale, tell me something good. | 弗娜莱 最好是好消息 |
[1:53:35] | I’ve got a drone on their tail. I’m close. | 我派无人机追踪他们了 马上就成功了 |
[1:53:38] | Send me coordinates. | 发给我坐标 |
[1:53:39] | Maybe you should leave this to me, Nolan. | 也许你应该交给我 诺兰 |
[1:53:43] | Nolan? Nolan. | 诺兰 诺兰 |
[1:53:47] | Out. | 下车 |
[1:53:57] | Give me that. | 把枪给我 |
[1:54:03] | What’s gem’ on out there’? | 这是怎么了 |
[1:54:09] | The game is over for them. What are they watching? | 他们的游戏已经结束了 他们在看什么 |
[1:54:14] | The final key! It’s being broadcast. | 最后一把钥匙 在直播 |
[1:54:19] | You see, | 你看 |
[1:54:20] | Warren Robinett was proud of Adventure. | 沃伦·罗宾内特为《魔幻历险》骄傲 |
[1:54:23] | He wanted people to know who was behind it. | 他想让大家知道幕后功臣是谁 |
[1:54:26] | That’s why he created the first digital Easter egg | 所以他设计了第一个游戏彩蛋 |
[1:54:29] | and to find it, you didn’t even have to win. | 要找到它 都不用打赢游戏 |
[1:54:32] | You just had to blindly play, | 你只需要随便玩玩 |
[1:54:34] | searching around in rooms for an invisible dot. | 在房间里找一个隐形的方块 |
[1:54:40] | You took the dot back to the main screen | 把方块拖回到主屏幕 |
[1:54:43] | and that’s when you found the first Easter egg ever put in a video game. | 你就能找到游戏史上 第一个彩蛋 |
[1:54:47] | The creator’s name. | 那就是设计者的名字 |
[1:55:13] | What’s going on, man? I can’t see shit. | 怎么样了 我什么都看不到 |
[1:55:15] | Parzival just got the Crystal Key! | 帕西法尔拿到了水晶钥匙 |
[1:55:32] | Do you want it or not? | 你到底想不想要 |
[1:55:37] | Aech, what the hell’s going on? | 艾奇 这是怎么回事 |
[1:55:39] | Just practicing my Mario Kart. What do you think? | 你以为我在练习马里奥赛车吗 你说呢 |
[1:55:41] | IOI’s trying to kill us, man! | IOI在追杀我们 |
[1:55:57] | Everyone watching, if you’re in the Columbus stacks, | 哥伦布市叠楼区的玩家们 |
[1:56:00] | this is Parzival. | 我是帕西法尔 |
[1:56:01] | My real-world name is Wade Watts, and we’re gonna need your help. | 我在现实世界中叫韦德·沃茨 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:56:04] | Aech, head for the stacks! | 艾奇 去叠楼区 |
[1:56:05] | Okay, hold on! | 好了 抓牢了 |
[1:56:32] | Stick the key in, how hard is it? | 插个钥匙有多难 |
[1:56:40] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:56:49] | – Yeah! – Yes! | – 棒 – 太好了 |
[1:57:07] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[1:57:09] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[1:57:10] | Now, you just sign these papers, and the OASIS is yours. | 现在你只需要签了这些文件 绿洲就是你的了 |
[1:57:15] | You will be its sole proprietor. | 你就是它唯一的拥有者 |
[1:57:20] | That aingt so bad, is it? | 挺不错 对不对 |
[1:57:43] | I’m gonna need a second. | 帮我争取点时间 |
[1:58:13] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[1:58:15] | This pen, this contract. | 这支笔 这份合同 |
[1:58:21] | This is the moment that Halliday made Morrow | 这就是哈利迪让莫罗签字 |
[1:58:23] | sign over his shares in Gregarious. | 出让他在社交游戏公司股份的那一刻 |
[1:58:26] | That was the biggest mistake of his life. | 这是他一生最大的错误 |
[1:58:28] | He knew that. | 他清楚这一点 |
[1:58:32] | This can’t be the end. | 这肯定不是结局 |
[1:58:36] | It’s a test. | 这是个考验 |
[1:58:42] | I won’t make the same mistake you did. | 我不会跟你犯同样的错误 |
[1:58:50] | Oh, good. | 真好 |
[1:58:55] | I just needed to be sure. | 我只是想确定一下 |
[1:59:12] | This is where you grew up. | 这是你长大的地方 |
[1:59:24] | Oh, that’s just me a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的我 |
[1:59:27] | I like to have him around from time to time. | 我喜欢让他陪着我 |
[1:59:30] | Hey, I have to show you something. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[1:59:33] | This… Come on. | 这…过来 |
[1:59:34] | This is the button. | 这是按钮 |
[1:59:36] | If you push it, the whole simulation shuts down | 如果你按一下 整个绿洲就会关闭 |
[1:59:39] | and a tapeworm program will erase all of the backup servers. | 蠕虫病毒会抹除所有备份服务器的数据 |
[1:59:43] | So you now have the power to turn the OASIS off forever. | 你现在有权将绿洲永久关闭 |
[1:59:47] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:59:54] | Yeah, | 对 |
[1:59:55] | try not to accidentally erase | 别第一天接手 |
[1:59:57] | the whole of the OASIS on your first day. | 就手滑毁了它 |
[2:00:09] | The stacks are straight ahead! | 叠楼区就在前方 |
[2:00:26] | Well, I expect you have to go. I know I do. | 你好像得走了 我知道我也得走了 |
[2:00:30] | So, now is the time for you to receive your prize | 现在你该接受奖赏了 |
[2:00:32] | because you won all three keys. | 因为你集齐了三把钥匙 |
[2:00:35] | Once you take this egg, the game will be over. | 你收下这枚彩蛋 游戏就结束了 |
[2:00:39] | The egg… | 彩蛋 |
[2:00:42] | the egg? | 彩蛋呢 |
[2:00:50] | We know what you did here. | 我们知道你干了什么 |
[2:00:52] | You turn around and walk out of here while you still can. | 趁你还来得及 赶紧调头走人 |
[2:01:08] | I created the OASIS | 我创造了绿洲 |
[2:01:11] | because I never felt at home in the real world. | 因为我在真实世界中从来都不自在 |
[2:01:15] | I just didn’t know how to connect with the people there. | 我不知道该如何与真实世界的人交流 |
[2:01:20] | I was afraid for all of my life. | 我一辈子都在害怕 |
[2:01:23] | Right up until the day I knew my life was ending. | 直到那天 我知道我将离世 |
[2:01:32] | Now, that… That was when I realized that, | 那时 我意识到 |
[2:01:37] | as terrifying and painful as reality can be, | 虽然现实恐怖而痛苦 |
[2:01:43] | it’s also the only place | 但你也只有在现实中 |
[2:01:48] | that you can get a decent meal. | 才能吃顿像样的饭 |
[2:01:57] | Because | 因为 |
[2:02:00] | reality | 现实 |
[2:02:07] | is real. | 是真的 |
[2:02:09] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的话吗 |
[2:02:12] | Yes. | 明白 |
[2:02:13] | Yes, I do. | 我明白 |
[2:02:24] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[2:02:28] | He got the egg. | 他拿到彩蛋了 |
[2:02:30] | Hooray. | 太好了 |
[2:02:32] | No! No! Please! | 不 求你 |
[2:03:07] | Hold it! | 别动 |
[2:03:11] | Drop the gun! Now! On the ground! | 放下枪 快 扔到地上 |
[2:03:14] | Turn around! Hands on your head. | 转过去 手放在头上 |
[2:03:17] | Walk back towards me. | 倒退着走向我 |
[2:03:34] | Mr. Halliday. | 哈利迪先生 |
[2:03:37] | Something I don’t understand. | 有件事我不明白 |
[2:03:40] | You’re not an avatar, are you? | 你不是游戏角色 对吗 |
[2:03:43] | No. | 不是 |
[2:03:46] | Is Halliday really dead? | 那你真的是死了吗 |
[2:03:50] | Yes. | 死了 |
[2:03:57] | Then what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[2:04:02] | Goodbye, Parzival. | 再见 帕西法尔 |
[2:04:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:04:08] | Thanks for playing my game. | 谢谢你玩我的游戏 |
[2:04:40] | Wade’? | 韦德 |
[2:04:42] | – Ogden Morrow? – Ogden Morrow? | – 奥格登·莫罗 – 奥格登·莫罗 |
[2:04:44] | You can call me “Og.” | 叫我奥格就行 |
[2:04:46] | Now, there are some people out here that would very much like to meet you. | 外面有些人非常想见你 |
[2:04:49] | Wow, this is incredible. | 这可太不可思议了 |
[2:04:52] | It’s an honor to meet you, Og, but I… | 见到你是我的荣幸 奥格 但我 |
[2:05:00] | There’s something I need to do first. | 我得先做件事 |
[2:05:05] | I’m not like Halliday. | 我不要像哈利迪一样 |
[2:05:11] | I’m taking the leap. | 我要迈出这一步 |
[2:05:29] | We’re looking for Wade Watts. | 我们找韦德·沃茨 |
[2:05:32] | We need you to make a statement | 我们需要你确认 |
[2:05:34] | about the clip you sent in of Nolan Sorrento’s confession. | 你提交的诺兰·索伦托的认罪视频 |
[2:05:38] | Uh, that was me. | 那是我 |
[2:05:40] | – What? – I record everything in my workshop. | – 什么 – 工作室里的一切我都会录下来 |
[2:05:49] | Help me out of this. | 帮我脱掉 |
[2:05:57] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[2:05:59] | The people you need right now, | 你现在需要的人 |
[2:06:01] | lawyers. From Gregarious Games. | 律师 社交游戏公司的 |
[2:06:06] | They want your signature, Wade. | 他们想让你签名 韦德 |
[2:06:16] | I’m splitting it with my clan. | 我要和我的队友平分 |
[2:06:18] | We’re gonna run things together. | 我们要一起运营 |
[2:06:24] | That’s a good choice. | 很棒的决定 |
[2:06:54] | F’Nale, listen to me very carefully. | 弗娜莱 认真听我说 |
[2:07:07] | Mr. Morrow… I mean, Og, | 莫罗先生 我是说 奥格 |
[2:07:09] | how’d you get here so fast? | 你怎么这么快就到这儿了 |
[2:07:11] | I flew from the stars on my magic sleigh. | 我坐着魔法雪橇从星星上飞过来的 |
[2:07:14] | Everyone’s been watching. | 大家都在看 |
[2:07:16] | Of course, I’ve been watching a little closer than most. | 当然 我比大多数人站得都近 |
[2:07:24] | You’? | 你 |
[2:07:25] | You’re the Curator? | 你就是馆长 |
[2:07:30] | Well played, Parzival. | 干得漂亮 帕西法尔 |
[2:07:34] | Jim told me nothing about the contest, | 吉姆没告诉我挑战的事情 |
[2:07:36] | so there was no rule about me losing a bet to a smart kid. | 所以我打赌输给一个聪明的小子也没什么 |
[2:07:39] | Not that you needed my help. | 你并不需要我帮你 |
[2:07:42] | You figured out that Kira was the key on your own. | 基拉是关键 这是你自己想到的 |
[2:07:46] | Yeah, but… Kira wasn’t the key. | 对 但基拉不是关键 |
[2:07:50] | It was you, Mr. Morrow. | 你才是 莫罗先生 |
[2:07:54] | You were the Rosebud. | 你是那朵玫瑰花蕾 |
[2:07:56] | And Halliday’s biggest regret was | 哈利迪最大的遗憾就是 |
[2:08:00] | losing his only friend. | 失去他唯一的朋友 |
[2:08:06] | You know, Jim used to say the OASIS was | 吉姆曾说 绿洲 |
[2:08:08] | never supposed to be a one-player game. | 不应该是单人游戏 |
[2:08:14] | Now, who do we have here? | 现在 都有谁 |
[2:08:18] | Oh. Well, look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[2:08:20] | It’s my heroes, the High Five. | 是我的英雄们 绿洲五强 |
[2:08:22] | – You must be Art3mis. – Samantha. | – 你肯定是阿尔忒密斯 – 萨曼莎 |
[2:08:23] | The High Five took over the OASIS, | 绿洲五强接管了绿洲 |
[2:08:25] | and the first thing we did | 我们第一个举动 |
[2:08:27] | was sign Ogden Morrow to a non-exclusive consultancy. | 就是把奥格登·莫罗聘为顾问 |
[2:08:30] | The salary, per his demand, | 按照他的意愿 薪水是 |
[2:08:33] | was 25 cents. One quarter. | 25美分 一枚硬币 |
[2:08:40] | With his guidance, our second move was to ban | 凭借他的指引 我们第二个举动就是 |
[2:08:42] | any loyalty centers from accessing the OASIS. | 禁止所有的契约工中心登录绿洲 |
[2:08:46] | IOI had no choice. | IOI没有选择 |
[2:08:48] | They shut ’em all down. | 我拒绝他们访问 |
[2:08:52] | The third thing we did wasn’t as popular. | 第三个举动则不那么受欢迎 |
[2:08:55] | We closed the OASIS on Tuesdays and Thursdays. | 我们每周二和周四会关闭绿洲 |
[2:08:59] | I know, it sounds like a weird move, | 我知道 听起来很诡异 |
[2:09:01] | but people need to spend more time in the real world. | 但人们需要把时间向现实世界倾斜 |
[2:09:06] | Because, like Halliday said, | 因为 就像哈利迪说的 |
[2:09:09] | Reality is the only thing that’s real. | 现实才是唯一真实的东西 |