英文名称:The Fifth Element
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:51] | Come, come! | 来! 快来! |
[02:57] | Please! | 拜托! |
[03:14] | Aziz! Aziz! | 阿奇 阿奇 |
[03:20] | Aziz, light! | 阿奇 照明 |
[03:23] | Aziz, light. | 阿奇 照明 |
[03:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:29] | We start again. | 我们继续下去 |
[03:32] | When the three planets are in eclipse, the black hole like a door is open. | “当三个星球暗淡无光时 黑洞像一扇门打开了” |
[03:36] | Evil comes, spreading terror and chaos. | “恶魔钻进来 散播恐怖 制造混乱” |
[03:40] | See the snake, Billy? The ultimate Evil. | 看见那条蛇没有? 那个罪魁祸首 |
[03:44] | -Make sure you get the snake. -Yes, I’ve got your snakes. | -一定要划那条蛇 -好 我划了蛇 |
[03:47] | I got all the snakes. When is this snake act suppose to occur? | 我划很多的蛇 那条蛇几时要搞乱天下? |
[03:52] | If this is the five, and this is the one… | 如果这是”五” 这是”一” |
[04:02] | Every 5,000 years. | 每隔五千年大乱一次 |
[04:05] | So, I’ve got some time. | 那么我还有点时间 |
[04:15] | You bring them water. | 拿水给他们喝 |
[04:17] | Good boy! I will take it to them. Go with God. Be safe from Evil. | 好孩子 我去好了 愿神同在 远离凶恶 |
[04:24] | You see these different peoples, or symbols of people, | 这是不同的民族或是人民的象征 |
[04:28] | gathering the four elements of life: | 在聚集四种生命元素 |
[04:30] | Water, fire, earth, air, around a fifth one… | 水 火 土 空气围绕第五种 |
[04:35] | A fifth… | 就是第五种… |
[04:38] | element. | 元素 |
[04:42] | Forgive me, Lord. They already know too much. | 主啊! 饶恕我 他们知道太多了 |
[04:50] | Father! How are you today? | 神父 你好吗? |
[04:53] | Well. You have some glasses? | 很好 来喝点水 |
[04:55] | Of course. | 好啊! |
[04:56] | Father, I’m so glad to see you! It’s the most extraordinary thing. | 见到你很高兴 这可是大发现 |
[04:59] | I mean look at this. The greatest find in history! | 看看 空前的大发现啊 |
[05:01] | Yes. You must be parched. | 对 你一定很渴 |
[05:05] | Yes! I’m sorry. | 是 是 对不起 |
[05:09] | It’s like a battle plan. Here, the Good. Here, the Evil. | 这像是打仗布阵 这边是善 这边是恶 |
[05:15] | And here, a weapon against Evil. | 这里有武器对抗恶魔 |
[05:21] | I’m going to be famous! | 我要出名了 |
[05:23] | Then…Let us toast to your fame! | 祝你扬名天下 我敬你 |
[05:27] | To fame! | 为名气干杯 |
[05:29] | Salute! | 干杯 |
[05:34] | You can’t drink a toast with water! | 干杯不能用水 |
[05:36] | Billy, in my sack, the grappa. | 比利 去把我的酒拿来 |
[05:50] | This, I don’t understand. | 这一段我不明白 |
[05:52] | But this could be something…prehistoric…I don’t know. | 有可能是…史前时代的事 我搞不懂 |
[05:59] | But, wait. Here. | 不过 等一下 这里… |
[06:10] | Look, look. | 你们看! |
[06:22] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[06:29] | This man, this perfect being… | 这个人 这个完美的种类… |
[06:34] | I know this is the key. I know it. | 我知道这是关键 |
[06:43] | This divine light they talk about…What is Divine Light? | 象形文提到”神光” 什么是”神光”? |
[06:49] | Aziz, light! | 阿奇 照明 |
[06:52] | Much better. Thank you, Aziz. | 清楚多了 谢谢阿奇 |
[07:10] | My Lord! | 主啊! |
[07:54] | Father,this’s the most unbelievable thing I’ve ever seen.Don’t you think? | 神父 这真不可思议 你说是不是 |
[08:03] | Ar…Are you German? | 你…你是德国人? |
[08:09] | Lord! I know he was about to discover everything. | 主啊! 我知道他快要发现一切了 |
[08:13] | But there’s no worry. I was there in time. | 但是不要紧 我及时阻止他了 |
[08:16] | Priest, you and those before you | 教士 你和你之前的那些人 |
[08:19] | have served us well. | 都很忠心的服侍我们 |
[08:22] | But war is coming. Stones not safe on Earth anymore. | 但是战争要来了 石头放在地球不安全了 |
[08:44] | This…is really amazing. | 这玩意…真的很神奇 |
[09:19] | -The Fifth Element… -Take the Stones. | -那就是第五元素… -拿走石头 |
[10:06] | My Lord, if you take the weapon, | 主啊! 你拿走武器 |
[10:08] | we will be defenceless when the Evil returns. | 万一魔鬼再来 我们就无力抵抗 |
[10:11] | In 300 years, when Evil returns, | 三百年后 魔鬼再来的时候 |
[10:16] | so shall we. | 我们也会再来 |
[10:26] | Professor! | 教授 |
[10:28] | Professor! | 教授 |
[10:36] | Don’t move! | 不要动! |
[10:39] | I’ve a gun! | 我有枪 |
[10:40] | Please, understand! They’re our friends. | 请明白 他们是朋友啊! |
[10:44] | Friends? Father… | 朋友? 神父… |
[10:46] | They’ve killed the Professor! They’re monsters! | 他们杀了教授 他们是怪物 |
[10:49] | I’ll explain everything, Billy. | 我会解释一切 比利 |
[10:51] | You’re with them? | 你跟他们一伙的? |
[10:52] | Look at me. I’m your friend. | 看着我 我是你的朋友 |
[10:55] | -No, Father. -Billy, look at me! | -不要 神父 -比利 看着我 |
[10:57] | Please, put the gun down. | 把枪放下来 |
[11:01] | No! | 不要 |
[11:03] | Billy, no! | 比利 不要! |
[11:11] | Hurry! The wall is closing! | 快点 墙壁要关上了 |
[11:13] | Here is your mission now: | 这是你的使命 |
[11:14] | Pass your knowledge to the next priest as it was passed on to you. | 把你的知识传给下一个教士 就像当初传给你一样 |
[11:19] | I will do as you command, but…But please, hurry! | 我会这么做的 但是请快点 |
[11:22] | You still have time! | 你还有时间 |
[11:23] | Time not important. Only life important. | 时间并不重要 只有生命才重要 |
[11:42] | I will fulfil my mission! You can count on me! | 我会完成使命 你放心 |
[11:50] | I will pass the knowledge until your return. | 我会传这知识等你回来 |
[12:22] | -Anything yet? -No, Sir. | -有没有动静? -没有 |
[12:23] | Not even the temperature? | 连温度都没变吗? |
[12:24] | The analysers have jammed.One shows a million degrees,the other minus 5000. | 温度计故障 一个显示超过沸点 一个突破冰点 |
[12:29] | Let’s see it. | 我们来看看 |
[12:47] | It’s taking shape. | 它正在成形 |
[13:07] | Send out a probe. | 派出探测艇 |
[13:10] | Ladies and Gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[13:11] | the President | 纽约市总部 |
[13:12] | of the Federated Territories. | 联邦地区的总统 |
[13:17] | On air with General Staedert in 30 seconds. | 三十秒后 和史将军空中对话 |
[13:27] | I saved a seat for you, Father. | 神父 我帮你占了位子 |
[13:32] | President on the line, sir. | 总统在线上 |
[13:33] | We’re in position. | 我们就定位了 |
[13:35] | I have to address the Supreme Council just the facts. | 我要向最高议会报告事实 |
[13:38] | There are no results from the chemical and molecular analysis yet. | 分子分析还没有结果 |
[13:41] | All the calibers are overshot.We’re initiating a thermo-nuclear imaging. | 侦测核子来定形 |
[13:44] | So what you’re saying is you don’t know what it is? | 这么说你还不知道它是什么东西 |
[13:47] | Not yet, sir. All we know is it keeps getting bigger. | 是的 只知道它越长越大 |
[13:50] | Recommendation? | 有什么建议? |
[13:51] | My philosophy is, Mr President, | 我的作风是 |
[13:52] | Shoot first and ask questions later. I don’t like uninvited guests. | 先开火 后问话 我不喜欢不速之客 |
[13:57] | All right, then. Staedert… | 就这么办 |
[13:58] | Mr President! | 总统先生 |
[14:01] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[14:02] | Priest Vitto Cornelius, expert of astro phenomenon. | 柯维多神父 天文学家 |
[14:06] | I…have a different theory to offer you, sir. | 本人…有不同的理论谨呈 |
[14:11] | You’ve 20 seconds | 给你二十秒 |
[14:19] | Imagine that this… | 想想看 |
[14:21] | thing cannot be identified because it prefers not to be. | 这东西之所以无法分析 是因为它不愿被分析 |
[14:27] | Wherever there is life, it brings death. | 哪有生命 它就带死亡去 |
[14:31] | Because it is evil, absolute Evil. | 因为它邪恶 绝对邪恶 |
[14:34] | One more reason to shoot first. | 更有先开火的理由了 |
[14:35] | Evil begets Evil,Mr President.Shooting will only make it stronger. | 因为邪恶会生邪恶 开火只会使它更强大 |
[14:45] | Probe will obtain objective in five seconds. | 探测艇五秒内抵达 |
[14:52] | Growth rate is at 27%. | 增长率是27% |
[14:54] | Your theory is interesting,father,but we don’t have time to go into it. | 很有道理 但是没时间分析了 |
[14:57] | Time is of no importance. Only life is important. | 时间并不重要 只有生命才重要 |
[15:00] | You’re right. That’s exactly what we’ll do. | 你说得对 我们就是要这么做 |
[15:02] | We’ll protect the life of 200 billion of my fellow citizens. | 我要保护两千亿公民 |
[15:06] | General, you may fire when ready. | 准备好就开火 |
[15:08] | Upfront loading of a 120-ZR missile. Marker lights on the objective. | 装120ZR飞弹 锁定目标 |
[15:17] | Its structure solidified on the surface. | 表面结构转为坚固 |
[15:19] | I think it’s anticipating the attack. Anticipating denotes intelligence. | 它预见到攻击 这表示它有智力 |
[15:23] | The most terrible intelligence imaginable, Mr. President. | 可以想像 这智力好可怕 |
[15:30] | 120’s loaded. | 武器启动 |
[15:32] | The ship is in combat formation.Missiles are loaded,Mr President. | 进入战斗位置 飞弹安装完毕 |
[15:36] | -Staedert… -Yes, sir. | -史泰德 -是的 长官 |
[15:39] | -I have a doubt. -I don’t, Mr President. | -我有个疑问 -我没有疑问 |
[15:52] | Staedert | 史泰德 |
[15:53] | What happened? Can you hear me? | 怎么回事? 快回答 |
[15:55] | What happened? Did you destroy it? | 怎么回事? 摧毁目标了没? |
[15:59] | I’m about to, sir. | 正要摧毁 |
[16:06] | The planet has increased diameter by 200%. | 该星球直径暴长200% |
[16:09] | It’s moving toward the ship. | 向太空船逼近 |
[16:16] | What do we have that’s bigger than 240? | 有没有比240型更大的飞弹? |
[16:18] | Nothing, sir. | 没有 将军 |
[16:20] | Staedert, do you hear me? Get out of there. | 史泰德 听到没? 快点撤退 |
[16:24] | I don’t want an incident. Do you hear me, Staedert? | 我不想出事 听到没? |
[16:27] | Get out of there. Can you hear me, Staedert? | 撤退 听到没? |
[16:31] | Do you understand? | 了解吗? |
[16:33] | Listen. This’s President. That’s an order! | 听着 我是总统 我命令你 |
[16:38] | Do you understand me? Do you hear me? Get out of there! | 你明白吗? 听到没? 撤退 |
[16:42] | Good God! | 上帝啊! |
[17:08] | Four a day. | 一天抽四根香烟 |
[17:22] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 |
[17:24] | To quit is my goal. | 戒烟是我的目标 |
[17:32] | I’m up! | 我醒了 |
[17:34] | God. | 天啊! |
[17:35] | All right, I’m up. | 好了 我醒了 |
[17:37] | God. | 天啊 |
[17:42] | Hey, dog brain! Finger, here. | 嘿 “狗脑子” 我是”手指” |
[17:44] | Hi, sweetie. | 小宝贝 |
[17:45] | I love you too. Major haven’t called me that since basic training! | 我也爱你 少校很久没叫我宝贝了哦 |
[17:49] | -I was talking to the cat. -Yeah, I forgot. | -我在叫猫儿 -是啊 我忘了 |
[17:52] | You still prefer your cat to the real thing. | 你爱猫胜过爱女人 |
[17:55] | At least, he comes back! | 猫至少还会回家 |
[17:57] | Still pining for that two-timing slut? There’re a million women out there! | 你还在恨那淫妇? 天下有几百万女人 |
[18:01] | I don’t want a million women. I just want one… | 我不要几百万 我只要一个 |
[18:05] | the perfect one. | 一个完美的女人 |
[18:07] | It don’t exist, Major. | 没有这种女人 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道没有 |
[18:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:12] | Just found a picture of you. | 你的照片 |
[18:14] | -How do I look? -Like shit! | -好看吗? -死相 |
[18:15] | Must be an old picture.Listen,you gotta bring me your hack for the 6-month overhaul. | 肯定是旧照片了 你得送计程车来大检 |
[18:20] | -Negative. -A.S.A.P. | -免了 -越快越好 |
[18:22] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要 |
[18:23] | You forget who sat next to you for 1000 missions? I know how you drive! | 我跟你出过上千次任务 知道你爱飙车 |
[18:27] | Finger, I drive a cab, now. Not a space fighter. | 我现在开计程车 不是战斗机 |
[18:32] | Ok,so tell me.how many points have you got left on your license? | 你的驾照还剩几点可以扣? |
[18:36] | Major, how many points? | 少校 还剩几点? |
[18:38] | At least 50. | 至少五十点 |
[18:40] | You know what? You gotta learn how to lie better! See you tonight. | 拜托 说谎也要打草稿 晚上见 |
[18:49] | Welcome to Paradise. | 欢迎光临”天堂乐园” |
[18:51] | Welcome to Fhloston Paradise. | 光临”失乐园” |
[18:53] | It’s Ruby Rhod, and I’ll tell you live at five, | 我是鲁比 五点有现场转播 |
[18:56] | the winner of the super green Gemini Croquette Contest! | 超级美梦双子星大赛 |
[18:59] | The winner will go with me for two days to Fhloston Paradise. | 优胜者将陪我去失乐园玩两天 |
[19:03] | Tune in to Radio Cosmos. | 锁定”无线太空电台” |
[19:04] | Don’t watch it all day. It’ll rot your brain. | 别整天看电视 看久了会变白痴 |
[19:08] | For a perfect world. | 使世界完美 |
[19:14] | Gimme the cash. | 给我钞票 |
[19:15] | Been here long? | 站很久了吗? |
[19:16] | Long enough. Come on. Gimme the cash! | 够久了 快 给我钞票 |
[19:19] | Is that a Z-140? | 这枪是Z140型吗? |
[19:21] | Alleviated titanium. Neuro-charged assault model? | 由钛金属制成 由念力控制的枪型 |
[19:24] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:26] | Good thing for me it’s not loaded. | 幸好没有上膛 |
[19:28] | What do you mean? not loaded? | 什么意思 没有上膛? |
[19:31] | You have to push the yellow button to load it. | 你必须…先按黄色钮上膛 |
[19:39] | Take your time. | 你慢慢搞吧! |
[19:43] | Want me to… | 要我帮… |
[19:48] | There you go. | 上膛了 |
[19:50] | Gimme the cash! | 给我钞票 |
[19:58] | That’s a very dangerous gun. Maybe you better let me handle on this. | 这把枪很危险 还是我帮你保管的好 |
[20:04] | -You don’t mind, do you? -No. | -你不介意吧? -不会 |
[20:05] | -You sure? -No. Take it. | -你确定? -不会 拿去 |
[20:08] | I don’t need it. | 我不要了 |
[20:15] | That’s a nice hat. | 帽子很好看 |
[20:16] | You like it? God! | 你喜欢? 天啊 |
[20:26] | Please enter your license. | 请输入驾照 |
[20:27] | Yes, just a minute! | 好 等一下 |
[20:31] | Welcome on board, Mr. Dallas. | 欢迎登陆 达先生 |
[20:34] | -Good morning. -Sleep well? | -早安 -好睡吗? |
[20:35] | Well, I had a horrible nightmare. | 我还好 又做恶梦了 |
[20:38] | Propulsion 2-X-4. | 前进 2X4 |
[20:44] | You have 5 points left on your license. | 你的驾照只剩五点 |
[20:47] | Yeah, thank you for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[20:50] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[20:54] | Why not? | 那是当然喽 |
[21:04] | You have 48 hours. | 还有48小时 |
[21:05] | That’s the time it needs to adapt itself to our living conditions. | 它调整到适应我们的环境需要48小时 |
[21:08] | -And then? -Then, it will be too late. | -然后呢? -然后 它将横行无阻 |
[21:10] | The goal of this thing is not to fight over money or power. | 这东西不要钱 也不要权 |
[21:16] | But to exterminate life. All forms of life. | 而是只要终结生命 终结所有形态的生命 |
[21:19] | So what you’re telling me,father,there’s nothing that can stop this? | 你是说 没东西能阻止它吗? |
[21:23] | There is only one thing… | 只有一物能克它 |
[21:30] | The Mondoshawan have in their possession the only weapon to defeat evil. | 蒙度沙瓦人拥有这能降魔的唯一武器 |
[21:33] | Four elements, gathered around a fifth. | 四种元素 围绕第五种元素 |
[21:38] | The Supreme Being, the ultimate warrior. Created to protect life. | 创造出至尊种类 终结战士 来保卫生命 |
[21:43] | Together, they produce what the ancientness called the “Light of Creation”, | 这五种元素产生”创造之光” |
[21:46] | that can bring life to the farthest reaches of the Universe. | 能把生命带到宇宙的边陲 |
[21:50] | But, if… | 但是…假如… |
[21:53] | Evil stands there… | 恶魔站在这里 |
[21:56] | Then what? | 那会怎样? |
[21:58] | Then light turns to dark. | 光明变黑暗 |
[22:00] | Life to Death…forever. | 生变死 万劫不复 |
[22:05] | Sir, there’s Mondoshawan spaceship requests permission to enter our territory. | 蒙度沙瓦的太空船要求入境 |
[22:11] | Give her permission to enter with our warmest regards. | 准予入境 并且表示热忱欢迎 |
[22:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:17] | Permission to enter granted. | 入境要求获准 |
[22:34] | Show time. | 该我上场了 |
[23:18] | We are lost. | 我们完了 |
[23:21] | Aknot, we are connected to Earth. | 阿克诺 跟地球联络上了 |
[23:27] | -Mr Zorg’s office. -It’s Aknot. | -卓格先生办公室 -我是阿克诺 |
[23:31] | I’m so glad to hear you, Aknot. | 听到你的声音很高兴 |
[23:34] | The mission is accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[23:38] | You’ll have what you asked for in a few hours. | 再过几小时 你就能如愿了 |
[23:42] | Good! I’ll meet you at my factory. | 好 到工厂来见我 |
[23:45] | The attack was launched by two unregistered warships. | 来攻的战船都是无照的 |
[23:47] | Close all borders and declare a state of general alert. | 封锁边界 全面警报 |
[23:50] | Try to contact the Mondoshawans. We owe them an explanation. | 联络蒙度沙瓦人 向他们解释清楚 |
[23:53] | 300 years of waiting for nothing. | 苦等了三百年 却是白费功夫 |
[23:57] | -Father, you should go home now and get some rest. -No! | -神父 你应该回去休息一下 -不要 |
[24:01] | The Mondoshawan…I’m their contact on Earth.They will come for me. | 蒙度沙瓦的地球联络人 就是我 他们会来找我 |
[24:05] | Father,this is government business,now. I’ll keep you informed. | 这是政府的事 我会通知你进展的 |
[24:12] | -The rescue team has a report of the Mondoshawan crash site. -Any survivors? | -救援组有蒙度沙瓦人的报告 -有生还者吗? |
[24:16] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[24:21] | -You call that a survivor? -A few cells are still alive.More than I need. | -这也算生还者? -还有一点活细胞 足够生还了 |
[24:24] | -Did you identify it? -We tried,but the computer went off the charts. | -验出是什么了吗? -我们尽力了 电脑不行了 |
[24:27] | Normal human beings have 40 DNA memo groups. | 正常人有40组记忆DNA |
[24:31] | which is enough for any species to perpetuate themselves. | 足够物种生生不息 |
[24:33] | This has 200,000 memo groups. | 这东西有20万组 |
[24:41] | -Sounds like a freak of nature. -Yeah, can’t wait to meet him. | -听上去是个异类啊 -对 我等不及想见他 |
[24:53] | -You okay? -Over here. | -要紧吗? -这边 |
[24:56] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:02] | Ok. General, I want to show you something. | 将军 我给你看样东西 |
[25:05] | This is a normal human DNA chain. Ok. You, me, anybody, right? | 这是常人的DNA链 你 我 任何人都是 |
[25:10] | Watch this… | 看这个 |
[25:13] | The compositional elements of this DNA chain are the same as ours. | 它的DNA成分跟我们的一样 |
[25:17] | There’s simply more of them, with infinite genetic knowledge. | 但是却有无限的基因链 |
[25:20] | Almost like this being was engineered. | 像是人工造出来的 |
[25:26] | -Is there any danger? -No. | -有没有危险? -没有 没有 |
[25:28] | We put it through the cellular hygiene detector. | 我们检疫过了 |
[25:31] | The cell is, for lack of a better word, perfect. | 那细胞简直就是完美无瑕 |
[25:36] | Ok. Go ahead. | 好 开始吧! |
[25:38] | But Mr Perfect better be polite, or I’ll turn him into cat food. | 不过完美先生最好懂礼貌 否则我拿它喂猫 |
[25:42] | Activate it. | 进行重建 |
[26:15] | Tissue processing. | 生肌长肉 |
[26:30] | Ten seconds to ultra-violet protection. | 十秒后完成紫外线保护层 |
[26:39] | This is the last phase. The cells are now bombarded by greasy solar atoms, | 这是最后阶段 细胞被原子轰炸 |
[26:43] | which forces the body to react to protect themselves. That means growing skin. | 迫使躯体反应 就会长皮肤 |
[26:47] | Wonderful! | 真是奇妙 |
[26:54] | Reconstruction complete. | 重建完毕 |
[26:59] | Remove the shield. | 打开罩子 |
[27:10] | I told you. Perfect! | 我说过 完美无瑕 |
[27:20] | Thermal bandages. | 系上热能带 |
[27:26] | I’d…like to take a few pictures… | 我想…拍几张照片 |
[27:31] | For the archives. | 记录存档 |
[28:34] | What’s she saying? | 她说什么? |
[28:34] | I don’t know. Activate the phonic detector. | 不知道 进行语言解码 |
[28:49] | -Is that thing solid? -Unbreakable. | -那东西坚固吗? -坚不可破 |
[28:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:03] | If you want out, you’ll have to learn to develop those communications skills. | 你若想出来 得先学会沟通技巧 |
[29:27] | General alert! | 全面警戒 |
[29:55] | Perfect! | 完美无瑕 |
[30:01] | Ladder on 18. | 降十八楼的梯子 |
[30:03] | Two men with me. The rest in the main ventilation. | 两个跟我走 其他人进通风管 |
[30:25] | This way. | 往这边 |
[31:01] | Lady, stay calm. This is the Police. | 小姐 别冲动 我们是警察 |
[31:06] | There’s nowhere else to go. Slowly turn around and put your hands on the floor. | 你无处可逃了 慢慢转身 趴在地上 |
[31:12] | Do you understand me? | 你听得懂吗? |
[31:17] | She doesn’t. | 她听不懂 |
[31:43] | I think we need a flying unit. | 我们需要飞行组支援 |
[31:47] | This is the police. | 我们是警察… |
[31:51] | We’re processing your identification. | 要检查证件 |
[31:53] | Please follow our instructions. | 举双手听从指示 |
[32:08] | She has no file. | 她没有档案 |
[32:18] | She dove off! | 她跳楼了 |
[32:33] | You just had an accident. | 你刚才肇事 |
[32:34] | Yes, I know I had an accident, you daffy bastard! | 我知道 不用你鸡婆 |
[32:39] | You have one point left on your license. | 你的驾照只剩一点了! |
[32:42] | Look out! Left! | 小心 左转! |
[32:48] | I can’t believe it. Shit! | 想不到这么倒霉 |
[32:56] | Any survivors? | 有人生还吗? |
[33:04] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[33:09] | Are you Ok? | 你要紧吗? |
[33:39] | Boom. Yeah! I understand “boom”. | 砰! 我听得懂”砰” |
[33:44] | Big. Big bada boom. | 好大声 霹雳啪啦砰 |
[33:47] | Big bada big boom. | 大声砰 啪啦砰 |
[33:50] | -Big boom! -Yeah, big bada boom! | -大声砰 -对 大声砰 |
[33:53] | -Bada boom! -Big boom! Big bada boom! | -啪啦砰 -大声砰 霹雳啪啦砰 |
[34:01] | You’re lucky you’re not dead. | 你没死算命大 |
[34:05] | This is a police control. | 现在由警方掌控 |
[34:08] | Please keep your hands on the wheel. | 双手放在方向盘上 |
[34:10] | You have an unauthorized passenger in your vehicle. | 你的乘客来路不明 |
[34:14] | We’re going to arrest her. | 我们要逮捕她 |
[34:16] | Thank you for cooperating. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[34:18] | Sorry, honey. Looks like this is your ride. | 抱歉 亲爱的 你得搭警车了 |
[34:21] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[34:25] | Do what they say. | 照他们的话做 |
[34:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:53] | Please…help! | 求你…救我 |
[34:57] | I only have one point left on my license. | 我只剩一点了 |
[34:59] | I need it to get back to the garage and get the cab a six-month overhaul. | 现在要回厂做半年一次的大检查 |
[35:03] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[35:06] | Can you please open the passenger door? | 请你打开乘客门 |
[35:09] | Plea…Please! | 求求你… |
[35:14] | Help! | 救我 |
[35:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:24] | I repeat…can you please open your passenger door? | 再说一次 打开车门 |
[35:28] | Yeah, sure! Why not? | 是 好的 开就开嘛 |
[35:46] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[35:51] | Help. | 救救我 |
[35:53] | Finger’s gonna kill me! | 手指会杀掉我 |
[36:03] | Emergency! Emergency! | 紧急情况! 紧急情况! |
[36:05] | -One point has been removed on your license. -Yes, I know. | -最后一点扣除 -我知道 |
[36:14] | This is so stupid! | 我真是蠢 |
[36:17] | All units assist in pursuit of Yellow Cab. | 支援追捕黄色计程车 |
[36:20] | Unit 47. we’re on the way…after we finish lunch. | 47组 我们在路上 午餐后支援 |
[36:26] | -Two golden menus. -Thank you. | -两客黄金特餐 -谢谢 |
[36:29] | I’m too old, too tired and too hungry to go chasing some hot rod. | 我又老又累又饿 还要追飙车族 真是命苦 |
[36:36] | Thank you so much. | 真多谢 |
[36:41] | And I’ m definitely too thirsty. | 我渴死了 |
[36:44] | Look out! | 小心! |
[36:50] | We got lucky. If they don’t chase you after a mile, they don’t chase you. | 也许我们运气好 跑一英里没人追就安了 |
[37:03] | Maybe two miles. | 也许要两英里 |
[37:05] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[37:15] | I only speak two languages: English and bad English. | 小姐 我只会说两种语言 英语和破英语 |
[37:21] | Run an I.D. | 查司机的身份 |
[37:25] | I’m all for conversation,but maybe you can just shut up for a minute! | 我虽然爱聊天 但是请暂时闭嘴 |
[37:31] | -I get nothing.He’s got a scan blocker. -It means he’s a car thief.Blast him. | -他有反扫描装置 -那么他是车贼 轰掉他 |
[37:40] | I don’t know what you did…but they are pissed off! | 你闯了什么祸 让他们这么火大? |
[37:44] | They are really pissed off! | 他们真的是火大了 |
[37:46] | Hold on! | 坐稳! |
[38:04] | We’re safe for a while. | 暂时平安了 |
[38:31] | You want to play soft? I’ll play soft. | 你来软的 老子就陪你玩软的 |
[38:34] | You want to play hard? Let’s play hard. | 你来硬的 老子就陪你玩硬的 |
[38:48] | If we make it to the fog, it’ll be alright. | 一进雾区就安了 |
[38:52] | If we make the fog… | 如果到得了的话… |
[39:12] | How do they expect us to find anything in this shit? | 这么大的雾怎么搜? |
[39:20] | We’re just gonna wait here a while till things quiet down if you don’t mind. | 我们在这里避避风头 |
[39:38] | Shit! | 惨了! |
[39:49] | You okay? | 你要紧吗? |
[39:52] | Priest… | 教士 |
[39:54] | You don’t need a priest. Just a doctor. | 你要看医生 不是教士 |
[39:56] | -Vitto…Cornelius. -What? | -柯维多 -什么? |
[40:01] | Priest… | 教士 |
[40:06] | Yes? | 有事吗? |
[40:07] | -I’m looking for a priest. -The weddings went for down,my son.Congratulations. | -我要找一位教士 -礼堂在楼下 恭喜 |
[40:15] | She’s not my bride.She’s my fare.She’s looking for a priest named Vito Cornelius. | 她不是我的新娘 是我的乘客 她要找柯维多 |
[40:20] | The phone book said he lived here. | 电话簿说他住这里 |
[40:21] | Yes, that’s me, But I don’t know who she is. | 正是我 但是我不认识她 |
[40:24] | Nobody knows who she is. No files, no ID. Nothing. She’s got a tattoo on this arm here. | 没人认识她 身份不明 她手臂上有刺青 |
[40:30] | A tattoo? | 刺青? |
[40:42] | The Fifth…Element! | 第五元素 |
[40:51] | Finger’s gonna kill me! | 手指会杀了我 |
[40:54] | -Wake up! -Who are you? | -醒醒! -你是谁? |
[40:55] | I brought the girl, remember? The redhead. | 我带那女子来的 记得吗? 那个红发女 |
[41:00] | She dropped in on me…speaking this bizarre language. | 她从天上掉下 讲些怪语言 |
[41:03] | It’s not bizarre. It’s the divine language | 不是怪语言 是神国语言 |
[41:07] | It’s the ancient language…spoken throughout the Universe before time was time. | 是古时候通行宇宙的语言 |
[41:11] | He… | 他… |
[41:14] | He’s a she. | “他”是女的 |
[41:15] | You noticed that. | 你注意到了 |
[41:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:24] | -It’s a miracle. -‘Cause she’s not dead! | -真是奇迹 -她居然没死 |
[41:26] | Not a moment to lose. Wake her up. But gently. | 不能浪费时间了 叫醒她 但是要温柔 |
[41:29] | Becaue this woman is mankind’s most precious possession. | 因为这女子是人类的至宝 |
[41:33] | She is perfect. | 她完美无瑕 |
[41:40] | Perfect… | 完美无瑕 |
[41:48] | More dignified. | 我要穿圣袍 |
[41:50] | Hey, lady…Wake up! | 小姐 醒醒 |
[42:04] | You’re right! I shouldn’t have done that. | 你是对的 我不该这么做 |
[42:07] | It was wrong to kiss you. | 我不应该亲你 |
[42:10] | You’re right! | 你做得对 |
[42:14] | Just thought you might remember me from the cab. | 我以为你记得坐过我的车 |
[42:18] | Remember? “Bada boom?” | 记得吗? 啪啦砰 |
[42:21] | “Big bada boom?” | 霹雳啪啦砰 |
[42:24] | Boom! Big badaboom in the cab. Look. | 在车上霹雳啪啦砰 你看 |
[42:26] | I drive a cab…This is me. | 我开计程车 这就是我 |
[42:29] | Korben Dallas. | 达柯本 |
[42:31] | Korben. You understand? | 柯本 懂不懂? |
[42:33] | Here…take it! | 看这个 拿去 |
[42:36] | You can call me when you learn to speak English. | 等学会英语再打电话给我 |
[42:42] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[42:46] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[42:49] | You… | 你的名字? |
[42:50] | Korben. | 我叫柯本 |
[42:54] | Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat. | 丽露米乃里卡芭拉蜜奈柴伊巴克柏狄西柏 |
[42:59] | Good. That whole thing’s your name, huh? | 很好 你的名字那么长? |
[43:04] | Do you have…a shorter name? | 你有没有…短一点的名字? |
[43:11] | Short… | 短的 |
[43:14] | Korben Dallas. | 达柯本 |
[43:19] | Leeloo. | 丽露 |
[43:22] | Leeloo. | 丽露 |
[43:24] | Korben, Leeloo. Leeloo, Korben. | 柯本 丽露 丽露 柯本 |
[43:46] | -Father, are you sure she’s a Supreme Being? -Absolutely sure. | -你确定她是神人吗 -绝对是 |
[43:49] | Old friends! | 你们是老朋友 |
[43:52] | Yeah, you’re right. Ask her if I can have the gun back. | 对 你做得对 请她还我的枪 |
[43:56] | -What’s your name? -Korben Dallas. | -你叫什么? -达柯本 |
[43:59] | Thank you Mr Dallas, for all your help. Thank you so much . | 谢谢你相助 真的非常感谢 |
[44:02] | You’ve been kind, But that girl needs some rest, | 你真是个好人 但是她需要休息 |
[44:04] | -because she’s been on a long trip. -Yes,I know.I was there when she landed. | -她长途跋涉 -我知道 她降临时我在场 |
[44:10] | Hey! Wait! Father. | 等一下 神父 |
[44:11] | She said something that I don’t understand, I don’t understand anything. | 她说了一些我听不懂的话 |
[44:15] | -What does “Ekto Gamat” mean? -“Never without my permission”. | -“伊克多格麦”? -“没我同意 不准乱来” |
[44:19] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜也是 |
[44:29] | I shouldn’t have kissed her. | 我不该吻她 |
[44:37] | I’m so sorry! I forgot your food. | 抱歉 我忘了买猫食 |
[44:42] | Let’s have some Thai food to apologize. Yeah! Hold on! | 来点泰国菜 好吗? 来了 别急 |
[44:46] | What? | 干嘛? |
[44:47] | Buddy, I’m waiting all day here! | 伙计 我等了你一整天 |
[44:49] | -Finger? -Where’s the cab? | -手指 -车子呢? |
[44:51] | The car’s running fine. | 车子跑得很好 |
[44:53] | “Fine”? What “fine”? | “很好” 是什么意思? |
[44:55] | I know you.Fine ain’t in your vocabulary.Tell your old buddy what happened. | 你的字典没有”很好” 老实交代吧! |
[45:00] | What? You saved the planet? | 怎么 你拯救地球了? |
[45:02] | You dinged the fender again. That’s it, right? | 你又闯祸了吧 对吗? |
[45:06] | I was on may way to see you when a big fare fell on my lap. | 我去你那里的途中 天降乘客 |
[45:10] | You know one of those big fares you just can’t resist. | 是那种无法拒绝的大贵客 |
[45:14] | Huh! How big? | 有多大? |
[45:24] | 5′ 9″…blue eyes, long legs, great skin… | 身高五尺九寸 蓝眼 长腿 细皮嫩肉 |
[45:30] | You know…Perfect. | 知道吗? 完美无瑕 |
[45:32] | I see…And this perfect fare, she’s got a name? | 原来如此 这个完美的乘客有名字吗? |
[45:38] | Yeah… | 当然 |
[45:40] | Leeloo. | 丽露 |
[45:49] | -What’s she doing? -Learning our history, the last 5000 years that she missed. | -她在做什么? -学习她错过的五千年历史 |
[45:54] | She’s been asleep for a while. | 她沉睡了好一阵 |
[46:07] | Father, I know she’s been through a lot, but we don’t have much time. | 我知道她经历了很多 但是没时间了 |
[46:11] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[46:14] | Chicken…good! | 鸡肉 好吃 |
[46:21] | Chicken. | 鸡肉 |
[46:27] | I’m really sorry to interrupt you, but… | 打扰你真抱歉 不过… |
[46:30] | the case, with the Stones… | 那个箱子 装石头的 |
[46:35] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[46:38] | Stolen? | 被偷了 |
[46:42] | Who in God’s name would do such a thing? | 谁会做这种事呢? |
[46:50] | Excuse me, sir. The Council is worried about the economy heating up. | 对不起 议会担心经济萧条 |
[46:54] | Is it possible to fire 500,000? | 可能裁掉五十万人吗? |
[46:56] | I thought from a smaller company, like one of the cab companies. | 我猜会从车行等小公司开刀 |
[47:01] | Fire one million. | 裁将近一百万人 |
[47:02] | But 500,000 is… | 可是五十万… |
[47:10] | One million. Fine, Sir. Sorry to have disturbed you. | 一百万 遵命长官 抱歉打扰了 |
[47:26] | It’s for the Supreme… | 这是给神人… |
[47:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:32] | I didn’t know your size and I found you this make-up box. | 我不知道你的尺寸 就给你找了这个 |
[47:36] | Just put it like that. | 只要戴上就好了 |
[47:40] | Yes, there was a man with a limp… | 对 有个跛脚汉 |
[47:42] | He came here and asked questions about the Stones. Said he was an art dealer. | 四个月前来打听那些石头 自称是艺品商 |
[47:50] | What was his name?! | 叫什么来的? |
[47:55] | I’m bad with names. | 记名字我最差了 |
[48:02] | -They really made her… -Perfect, I know. | -他们把她造得… -完美无瑕 |
[48:10] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[48:13] | She says she knows exactly where they are. | 她说知道石头的下落 |
[48:19] | My dear Aknot, how about those two planes you borrowed? | 阿克诺 你借的两架飞机呢? |
[48:23] | Aknot, is that you? What an ugly face! | 阿克诺 是你吗? 这张脸好丑 |
[48:27] | It doesn’t suit you. | 不适合你 |
[48:29] | Take it off. | 变回来吧 |
[48:33] | That’s better. Never be ashamed of who you are. | 好看多了 永远不要以长相为耻哦 |
[48:36] | You’re warriors. Be proud! | 你是战士 要引以为荣 |
[48:38] | So what if the federal government scattered you to the wind. | 如果联邦政府要放逐你 |
[48:41] | What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. | 杀不死你 你会更坚强 |
[48:45] | Your time for revenge is at hand…Voil? | 你复仇的时候到了 |
[48:49] | The ZF-1 . | ZF1型枪 |
[48:53] | It’s light. Handle’s adjustable for easy carrying. | 轻便 枪把可调整 携带方便 |
[48:56] | Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by X-ray. Discreet. | 可分解成四部 X光侦测不到 |
[49:01] | A word on fire power: | 我来介绍下火力 |
[49:02] | Titanium recharger, 3,000-round clip with bursts of 3 to 300. | 钛型枪 可装三千发 一次可发三至三百发 |
[49:06] | With the replay button, a Zorg invention, it’s even easier. | 锁定更方便 卓格的发明 |
[49:10] | One shot… | 锁定一发 |
[49:12] | and replay sends every following shot to the same location. | 其他发都会射向同一处 |
[49:22] | And to finish the job, all Zorg oldies but goldies… | 卓格的发明越老越值钱 |
[49:26] | Rocket launcher… | 火箭发射器 |
[49:29] | Arrow launcher, | 弓箭发射器 |
[49:31] | with exploding or poisonous gas heads. | 箭头装有弹头 |
[49:34] | Very practical. | 非常实用 |
[49:35] | Net launcher… | 抛网器 |
[49:38] | The flamethrower. | 喷火器 |
[49:44] | My favourite! | 我的最爱 |
[49:46] | And for the grand finale, the all new Ice Cube System. | 最厉害的杀招 新急冻系统 |
[49:59] | Four full crates, delivered right on time. | 四箱军火 准时交货 |
[50:03] | And what about you, dear Aknot? Did you bring what I asked you for? | 阿克诺 你呢? 我要的带来了吗? |
[50:08] | Yes. | 带来了 |
[50:15] | Magnificent! | 真可观 |
[50:21] | Listen… | 你听着… |
[50:24] | This case is empty. | 这箱子是空的 |
[50:28] | What you mean? Empty? | 空的? |
[50:29] | Empty…The opposite of full. | 空的 就是满的相反 |
[50:32] | This case is supposed to be full! | 这箱子应该是满的 |
[50:38] | Anyone care to explain? | 有谁要解释么? |
[50:42] | The Guardians gave the Stones to someone they could trust. | 守护者把石头交给可靠的人了 |
[50:49] | Who took another route… | 此人改走别的路 |
[50:53] | She’s supposed to contact this person in a hotel… | 她应该跟这人…约在饭店碰头 |
[51:01] | She’s looking for the address. Easy! | 她在找那个地址 放松点 |
[51:06] | Dot. | 在这里 |
[51:12] | It’s planet Fholston in the Angel Constellation. | 天使星群的失乐园星球 |
[51:17] | We’re saved! | 我们得救了 |
[51:18] | I’m screwed. | 我完了 |
[51:19] | -You asked for a case. We brought one. -A case with four stones in it! | -你要一个箱子 我们送到了 -我要箱里的四块石头 |
[51:24] | Not one or two, or three, but four! Four stones! | 不是一 二 三 是四 四块石头 |
[51:28] | But what the hell am I supposed to do with an empty case? | 我他妈的要空箱子干什么? |
[51:31] | We’re warriors, not merchants. | 我们是战士 不是商人 |
[51:34] | But you can still count! It’s easy, look at my fingers… | 那你会算术吧 看我的手指 |
[51:37] | Four stones, four crates. Zero stones, zero crates! | 四块石头 换四箱军火 没有石头 就没有军火 |
[51:42] | Pack everything up! We’re out of here! | 东西统统打包 |
[51:47] | We risked our lives. I believe a little compensation is in order. | 我们冒死送来 相信给点补偿是必须的 |
[51:55] | So, you are a merchant, after all! | 说到底你也是个商人嘛 |
[51:59] | Leave him one crate…for the cause. | 那就留一箱军火给他 |
[52:05] | I don’t like warriors. Too narrow-minded, no subtlety… | 我不喜欢战士 死脑筋 不灵光… |
[52:08] | and they fight for hopeless causes… | 专打没指望的仗 |
[52:11] | Honour’s killed millions of people and never saved one. | 荣誉只会害死人 从没救过人 |
[52:14] | I’ll tell you what I do like, though, is a killer. | 告诉你 我喜欢杀手 |
[52:17] | A dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded and methodical. | 杀人成癖 出手干净利落 |
[52:20] | The kind that would have asked about the little red button on the ZF-1 . | 真正的杀手拿到ZF1 会问底座红钮的作用 |
[52:44] | Bring me the priest. | 带教士上来 |
[52:48] | I got everything we need to know about the entire hotel. | 失乐园的情况打听好了 |
[52:53] | Good work! We’ve got to find a way of getting there. | 干得好 现在要想办法去那 |
[52:56] | It won’t be easy. There’s a big charity ball over there. | 不容易啊 明天有慈善晚会 |
[53:00] | The flights have been full for months. and the hotel will be guarded. | 班机客满了 饭店也会戒备 |
[53:02] | There must be a way. | 一定有办法 |
[53:10] | I’ll get it. | 我去应门 |
[53:13] | Weddings? | 要结婚? |
[53:17] | Not really. | 不是哦? |
[53:18] | -Mr Zorg would like to talk to you. -Mr who? | -卓格先生找你说话 -谁? |
[53:21] | Mr Zorg. | 卓格先生 |
[53:23] | Jean-Baptiste | 尚巴迪斯 |
[53:25] | Emmanuel | 艾曼纽 |
[53:26] | Zorg. | 卓格 |
[53:31] | Nice to see you again, Father. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[53:33] | I remember you, now. You’re the so-called art dealer. | 我想起来了 你自称是艺品商 |
[53:39] | I’m glad you got your memory back. Because you’ll need it. | 很高兴你的记性还管用 因为你需要它 |
[53:45] | Where are the stones? | 那些石头呢? |
[53:47] | I don’t know. Even if I did know, I wouldn’t tell someone like you. | 不知道 知道也不会告诉你这种人 |
[53:51] | Why? What’s wrong with me? | 为什么? 我有什么问题么? |
[53:54] | I try to save life. But you only seem to want to destroy it. | 我努力救生命 你却一心要毁灭生命 |
[54:01] | Oh, Father…You’re so wrong! | 神父 你大错特错 |
[54:06] | Let me explain… | 听我解释 |
[54:11] | Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction and chaos. | 你侍奉的生命经由毁灭混乱 |
[54:16] | Take this empty glass. | 譬如这空杯子 |
[54:18] | Here it is peaceful, boring. But if it is… | 在这里它平静的 无聊的 但是如果把它… |
[54:23] | destroyed… | 摧毁了 |
[54:29] | Look at all these little things, so busy, now. Each one is useful. | 你看这些小东西 忙碌着 每个都有用 |
[54:37] | What a lovely ballet. So full of form and colour. | 多可爱的芭蕾舞 多采多姿 |
[54:41] | Now think of all those people that created them. | 想想这些机器人的发明者 |
[54:45] | Technicians, engineers. People who can feed their children tonight… | 制造师 技师 工程师 他们可以养家活口了 |
[54:49] | so those children can grow up and have children…and so on. | 他们的子女长大后又生儿女 一直繁衍下去 |
[54:54] | thus, adding to the great chain of life! | 为生命的大链子 贡献力量 |
[55:02] | Water. | 水 |
[55:03] | -Fruit. -You see, Father, | -水果 -神父 你看 |
[55:05] | -by creating a little destruction… -A cherry. | -我经由毁灭… -一颗樱桃 |
[55:08] | I’m encouraging life. | 来鼓舞生命 |
[55:10] | In reality, You and I are in the same business. | 其实 我们是同行 |
[55:14] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[55:33] | Where is the robot to pat you on the back? | 这时帮你捶背的机器人呢? |
[55:36] | Or the engineers? | 或是那工程师? |
[55:43] | Or their children, maybe? | 或是他们的子女? 在哪? |
[55:55] | Now, you see how all your so-called power counts for nothing? | 你看 你所谓的所有权利并不可靠 |
[55:59] | How your entire empire of destruction comes…trashing down. | 你那专搞毁灭的帝国即将垮台了 |
[56:04] | All because of one little cherry! | 只因为一粒小小的…樱桃 |
[56:21] | You saved my life. and in return, I’ll spare yours… | 你救我一命 作为回报 我也饶了你 |
[56:26] | for now. | 就这一次 |
[56:28] | You’re a monster, Zorg. | 卓格 你是个怪物 |
[56:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:37] | Torture who you have to, the President, I don’t care. | 你就算把总统打死 我都不在乎 |
[56:39] | Just bring me those stones. | 只要拿石头来见我 |
[56:42] | You have one hour. | 限一个钟头 |
[56:58] | It’s gobbling up all the satellites in the galaxy. | 它在吞噬银河系里的卫星 |
[57:02] | Why the hell is it eating up all the satellites? | 它为什么要吞噬卫星? |
[57:04] | We’re working on it, Mr. President. | 我们正在找答案 |
[57:18] | The Mondoshawan deplore the incident but accept our apologies. | 蒙族人哀恸意外 但是接受道歉 |
[57:22] | And the stones? Did you find them? | 那些石头 你找到没? |
[57:25] | -No.They weren’t on board. -What? | -不在船上 -什么? |
[57:27] | The Mondoshawan never fully trusted the human race. | 蒙族一向不信任人类 |
[57:30] | They gave them to someone they trust. | 他们把石头交给别人 |
[57:33] | Her name is Plavalaguna. She’s a diva. | 她叫狄娃 歌剧名角 |
[57:36] | She’s going to sing at a charity ball in Fhloston Paradise in a few hours. | 几小时后要在 失乐园的慈善晚会上献唱 |
[57:40] | She has the stones. | 石头在她手中 |
[57:42] | The Mondoshawans will help. | 蒙族会帮忙 |
[57:44] | We must send someone to get the stones… | 我们必须派人去取回石头 |
[57:48] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[57:52] | I want this operation to be as discreet as possible:No troops.No big operation. | 这项行动要绝对保密 别动用军队 |
[57:57] | -I want your best man to go undercover. -I have the perfect one. | -派头号干员秘密前去 -我有最佳人选 |
[58:05] | You’ve got a message. | 你有信来 |
[58:07] | Not opening it? Could be important. | 不看吗? 也许很重要哦 |
[58:10] | Like the last two were important. | 像前两封一样重要么 |
[58:13] | First one was from my wife telling me she’s leaving. | 一封是老婆 通知要离开我了 |
[58:16] | The second was from my lawyer telling me he was leaving with my wife. | 一封是律师 说跟我老婆私奔了 |
[58:20] | That was bad luck! | 真倒霉 |
[58:23] | But grandfather say…it never rains every day. This is good news, guaranteed. | 我爷爷常说”不会天天下雨” 这次肯定是好事 我保证 |
[58:29] | I bet your lunch! | 赌你的午餐 |
[58:31] | Ok. | 好 |
[58:35] | Come on! | 快拿给我 |
[58:39] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[58:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[58:50] | At least I won lunch. | 至少我赢到午餐 |
[58:51] | Good philosophy! | 有道理 |
[58:52] | See Good in Bad, I like that. | 凡事都往好处想 我喜欢 |
[58:55] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[58:56] | Korben, sweetheart. You got broken fingers? You can’t punch my number? | 宝贝 你手指断了吗? 不会拨电话给我了? |
[59:00] | -Hi, Mom! -Seventeen messages. | -妈 你好 -我留了十七次话 |
[59:02] | Don’t tell me your machine is broken. Those things are good for 1000 years. | 别说机器坏了 它保用一千年呢 |
[59:06] | Mr. Kim, You should go. It’s gonna take a minute. | 金先生 你先走吧! 还要好一会儿 |
[59:09] | You don’t feed your cat a croquette, who you love more than me. | 你给猫吃那么好 胜过爱我 |
[59:12] | She didn’t breast-feed you. I did. | 不是猫养大你 是我养你的 |
[59:14] | Good fortune for you. | 再见 达先生 |
[59:17] | Fortune for you! | 祝你好运连连 |
[59:19] | You don’t have a girl, oh Christ, I’ll never be a grandmother. | 你没有女朋友 我怎么抱孙子? |
[59:21] | Keep you good luck! | 这会给你添福的 |
[59:23] | Yeah, sure! | 希望如此 |
[59:31] | My body’s failing. Take me on this trip. | 我身体不行了 这一趟要带我 |
[59:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[59:35] | Oh, I get it. You want to make me beg? | 怎么 要我求你吗? |
[59:37] | No. I don’t want to make your beg. All I want is an explanation. | 不 我不要你求我 我只要你说明白 |
[59:40] | I just got in. I just smashed my cab and lost my job. I got mugged. | 我刚进门 今天撞车又失业 又遭强盗 |
[59:44] | Besides that, everything is peachy! Thanks for asking. | 此外 一切都好 谢谢你的关心 |
[59:48] | Now settle down and explain this to me carmly. | 别急 慢慢说清楚 |
[59:51] | So you don’t know you won a trip to Fhloston Paradise for two for ten days? | 你不知道你中奖了? 失乐园免费双人十天游 |
[59:56] | And I suppose you’ll just leave me on the lunar surface to free my ass off? | 我猜你会把老妈丢在月球上吧? |
[1:00:01] | If I’d won a trip, I’d know about it. Somebody’d notified me. | 如果中奖我会知道 我会收到通知 |
[1:00:07] | They’ve been blaring your name on the radio for an last hour! You big ape. | 电台广播你名字一个钟头了 |
[1:00:15] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[1:00:19] | General, how nice to see you in the 5,000 block. | 将军 很高兴在贫民区见到你 |
[1:00:25] | Nice apartment, Major. You’ve settled into a wonderful life. | 这公寓很不错 少校 你过得很好嘛 |
[1:00:29] | Heard you lost your job. | 听说你失业了 |
[1:00:32] | You heard that? | 你也知道了? |
[1:00:34] | Don’t worry. I’ll get another job. | 别担心! 我找得到工作 |
[1:00:37] | Don’t bother. We have one for you. | 不必麻烦 我们有工作给你 |
[1:00:40] | -Major Dallas.You’re selected for a mission of the utmost importance. -What mission? | -达少校 你被选中出大任务 -什么任务? |
[1:00:44] | Save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[1:00:46] | You’re leaving for Fhloston Paradise,to retrieve four stones from the Diva Plavalaguna. | 你到失乐园去向狄娃拿四块石头回来 |
[1:00:52] | -Any questions? -Yeah, just one.Why me? I retired 6 months ago. Remember? | -有问题吗? -为何找我? 我退伍半年了 |
[1:00:56] | For three reasons. | 有三个理由 |
[1:00:58] | One, as a member of the special forces of the Federated Army, | 第一 你在特种精英部队里 |
[1:01:02] | you’re an expert in the use of all weapons and spacecraft of this mission. | 精通各种武器和飞航器 |
[1:01:06] | Two,Of all the members of your unit, you’re the most highly decorated member of your unit. | 第二 众人中你的战功最多 |
[1:01:09] | -And three? -Of all the members of your unit, you’re the only one left alive. | -第三呢? -众人中你是唯一的生还者 |
[1:01:14] | -Did you check your messages? -No.I’ve had enough good news. | -听过答录机没? -今天的好事太多了 |
[1:01:17] | Might be important. | 可能很要紧 |
[1:01:21] | You’re a winner! | 你中奖了 |
[1:01:23] | You’ve won the Gemini Contest and a trip to Fhloston Paradise for two. | 你赢得比赛 失乐园双人游 |
[1:01:29] | -Here are your tickets. -You rigged the contest? | -这是你的机票 -你们操纵比赛? |
[1:01:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:01:37] | -You couldn’t be more discreet? -Old tricks are the best. | -就这么公开吗? -这一招最有效 |
[1:01:41] | Major Iceborg will accompany you. As your wife. | 艾少校假冒你太太同行 |
[1:01:47] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[1:01:50] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[1:02:02] | Excuse me, General | 将军 失陪 |
[1:02:06] | Who is it? | 什么人? |
[1:02:07] | Who is it? | 是谁啊? |
[1:02:11] | -My wife. -You remarried? | -我太太 -你再婚了? |
[1:02:13] | Yes…no! I just met this girl. but I’m going to marry her. I love her, | 对 不对 我们刚认识 不过我要娶她 我爱她 |
[1:02:16] | but she hates the military. | 但是她讨厌部队 |
[1:02:18] | She knows the military ruined my last marriage. | 她知道部队曾经毁了我的婚姻 |
[1:02:20] | She doesn’t want to have anything to do with it. | 她不想再发生这样的事 |
[1:02:21] | If she sees you, she’s gonna kill me. | 她要是看到你们会杀了我 |
[1:02:23] | Major…You gotta hide somewhere. | 快躲起来 |
[1:02:25] | You’ve gotta help me. Hide somewhere! | 帮帮忙 快躲起来 |
[1:02:26] | We’d love to. But there’s only one door. Where can we hide? | 我们很愿意 可是就一个出口 往哪躲? |
[1:02:33] | -Major. We don’t have time for this. -It’s just for one minute. | -少校 没时间了 -只要一下子 拜托 |
[1:02:36] | You have no idea how much you’re helping me. | 你们不知道 你们可是帮了我大忙啊! |
[1:02:37] | No idea…You have no idea. I’m going to be happily married. | 你们不知道 我会婚姻幸福 |
[1:02:41] | -Major! -What? | -少校… -干嘛? |
[1:02:43] | -The three of us won’t fit. -Sure you will. | -我们三个挤不下 -可以的拉 |
[1:02:47] | Major! | 少校! |
[1:02:49] | You’re on my foot. | 你踩到我的脚了 |
[1:02:59] | -I’m really sorry about this, Mr Wallace. -Dallas. | -真抱歉 华先生 -是达先生 |
[1:03:03] | But we heard about your good luck on radio and need your tickets for Fhloston. | 我们听说你中奖了 想要你去失乐园的门票 |
[1:03:07] | Is this the way priests take vacations? | 教士就是这样占人便宜去度假的吗? |
[1:03:09] | We’re not on vacations. We’re on a mission. | 我们不是去度假 我们有使命在身 |
[1:03:11] | What kind of mission? | 什么使命? |
[1:03:14] | We have to save the world, my son. | 我们要拯救世界 |
[1:03:17] | -You’re gonna save the world? -Yes! | -凭你? 要拯救世界? -是的 |
[1:03:24] | Down there! Down there! | 那一边 那一边 |
[1:03:34] | This is a police control. | 警方控制现场 |
[1:03:37] | This is not an exercise. | 这不是演习 |
[1:03:42] | Come on, get in. For one minute, all right? | 快点进来 只待一分钟 好吗? |
[1:03:45] | Just stay here for one minute, I promise. | 保证只要一分钟 |
[1:03:46] | This is a police control. | 警方控制现场 |
[1:03:48] | -Don’t touch anything. -This is not an exercise. | -不要碰任何东西 -这不是演习 |
[1:03:52] | Can you please spread your legs and place your hands in the yellow circles. | 两腿分开 双手按住黄圈 |
[1:03:57] | -What are you doing? -Saving your ass so you can save the world. | -你要干嘛? -救你啊 然后你才能拯救世界 |
[1:04:03] | I think this is the door. No name, no number. | 这好像是一扇门 没名字 没门牌号码 |
[1:04:06] | Let’s see it. | 来看看 |
[1:04:12] | -Are you classified as human? -Negative. I’m a meat popsicle. | -先生 你是人类吗? -不是 我是肉制品的 |
[1:04:19] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[1:04:21] | Mr. Korben Dallas? | 达柯本先生 |
[1:04:23] | Sir, can you put your hands in the yellow circles. | 请你双手按住黄圈 |
[1:04:30] | Smoke you! | 我要宰了你 |
[1:04:33] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[1:04:37] | The police control is now terminated. | 警方撤除控制 |
[1:04:40] | Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day. | 谢谢各位合作 祝各位愉快 |
[1:04:44] | We got the guy. It wasn’t easy but we bagged him. | 我们捉到他了 好不容易 |
[1:04:47] | -Thanks for the tip. -Glad to be of help, my friend. | -谢谢你的情报 -我很乐意帮忙 |
[1:04:50] | The guy’s been arrested for uranium smuggling. | 这个人因为走私铀被捕 |
[1:04:55] | All I have to do now is go to the airport, take his place… | 现在我只要冒充他去机场… |
[1:04:58] | and I’II be in Fhloston in four hours. | 四小时后就可以到失乐园 |
[1:05:00] | Don’t come back without the stones. | 没拿到石头 就不要回来 |
[1:05:20] | -Korben Dallas, We got it. -Perfect. | -我们捉到柯本了 -好极了 |
[1:05:23] | Akanit, take command. Go to Fhloston and get the stones. | 艾卡尼 你接手去失乐园拿石头 |
[1:05:28] | If Zorg really wants them, he’ll have to negotiate. Revenge is at hand. | 卓格要是真的想要 就会来谈判 我们就可以报仇了 |
[1:05:40] | I’m so sorry! I forgot about the autowash! | 真抱歉 我忘了自动洗 |
[1:05:43] | There’s an autowash in that shower. | 莲蓬有自动洗装置 |
[1:05:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:05:53] | -Autooowaaash? -Yes, autowash, in the shower. | -自…动…洗 -自动洗 莲蓬有自动洗 |
[1:05:59] | It’s funny. I met you twice, today. Both times, you ended up in my arms. | 奇怪 一天遇到你两次 两次你都落在我怀里 |
[1:06:06] | It’s my lucky day. | 今天是我的幸运日 |
[1:06:08] | Lucky day. | 幸…运…日 |
[1:06:21] | -Did you hear something? -Cornelius… | -你听到声音没有? -柯维多 |
[1:06:31] | Autowash. | 自动洗 |
[1:06:33] | -I’m so sorry. -I don’t need your help. | -很抱歉 -我不要你帮忙 |
[1:06:40] | -Want a cup of coffee? -Yes, please. | -喝杯咖啡? -好 谢谢 |
[1:06:43] | Autowash. | 自动洗 |
[1:06:45] | Coffee’s not my speciality. | 我不擅长冲咖啡 |
[1:06:49] | But you must drink a lot of coffee being a priest. | 神父喝咖啡这么凶 |
[1:06:58] | I know. I’m not proud of what I did. I had no choice. | 我知道不光彩 但是没办法 |
[1:07:13] | I’ll take the mission. | 我接受这项任务 |
[1:07:31] | -Did you get them? -Yeah, I got them. | -弄到没有? -有 |
[1:07:38] | -Leeloo Dallas. -Multipass. | -达丽露 -多国通行证 |
[1:07:40] | Korben David Dallas, perfect! | 达柯本大卫 好 |
[1:07:44] | No, I can’t be yours. I’m too old. But David is in great shape. | 我冒充你丈夫嫌太老 大卫的身体…情况很好 |
[1:07:49] | He’ll protect you. | 他会保护你的 |
[1:07:51] | Please, go to the Diva, collect the Stones and meet me at the temple. | 找狄娃拿石头 再到埃及找我 |
[1:07:56] | Now. Yes. | 现在就去 拜托 |
[1:07:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:08:01] | Last call for Fhloston Paradise. | 最后呼叫前往失乐园 |
[1:08:04] | Last call for Fhloston Paradise. Hurry up! | 最后呼叫前往失乐园 抓紧了 |
[1:08:10] | The tickets… | 这是机票 |
[1:08:12] | ID, please. | 请出示身份证 |
[1:08:14] | I’ m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:16] | -There. -In here? | -插进去 -这里吗? |
[1:08:20] | Mr Dallas? | 达先生 |
[1:08:21] | Hum…yeah. | 呃…是的 |
[1:08:23] | Congratulations on winning the contest. | 恭喜你赢得比赛 |
[1:08:26] | Oh, right. Okay. | 是啊! 对 |
[1:08:27] | Sorry for the mess. | 抱歉 一团乱 |
[1:08:29] | -The mess? -The garbage. | -乱? -那些垃圾 |
[1:08:35] | Made it! | 赶上了 |
[1:08:37] | I was so afraid I wasn’t gonna make it! | 我怕赶不上 |
[1:08:40] | so I sent David to pick up my boarding pass. | 所以叫大卫帮我拿登机证 |
[1:08:43] | But now, he has to go. Thank you. Bye. | 现在大卫可以走了 谢谢你 再见 |
[1:08:47] | I am Korben Dallas. | 我是达柯本 |
[1:08:53] | And this is? | 那这位是? |
[1:08:56] | Leeloo Dallas. Multipass. | 达丽露 多国通行证 |
[1:08:59] | -Multipass. -She knows it’s multipass. | -多国通行证 -多国通行证 她知道 |
[1:09:01] | My wife. We’re newlyweds. Just met. | 我太太 刚认识就结婚了 |
[1:09:04] | You know how it is. Bump into each other, sparks happen…She knows. | 你知道 两个相撞产生火花 她知道的 |
[1:09:09] | Anyway, we’re in love. | 总之我们相爱了 |
[1:09:11] | I mean, I know she’s made to be strong. | 我知道她被造得很刚强 |
[1:09:13] | But she’s also so fragile, so human, you know what I mean? | 但她也脆弱 有人性 懂吗? |
[1:09:23] | You want more? | 还要酒吗? |
[1:09:28] | Yeah. Make that two. | 来两杯 |
[1:09:29] | -David! Where’s Leeloo? -On the plane with Mr Dallas. | -丽露呢? -跟达先生登机了 |
[1:09:34] | What!? | 什么!? |
[1:09:35] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know what to do. I thought he’s gonna kill me. | 抱歉 当时我没办法 他会杀了我的 |
[1:09:37] | But this is not possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:09:40] | -This is not possible! -You want some more? | -怎么会这样 -再来一杯吗? |
[1:09:43] | This is my fault. This was my mission. I should never have given it to you. | 都怪我不好 不该把自己的使命交给你 |
[1:09:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:51] | -Here’s the key to the temple. -Oh, no. | -这是庙门的钥匙 -惨了 |
[1:09:52] | Prepare for our arrival. I’ve got to face my destiny. | 准备去埃及 我要面对命运 |
[1:09:58] | I don’t want to go to Egypt. | 我不要去埃及 |
[1:10:04] | Dallas? Korben Dallas? | 达先生? 达柯本 |
[1:10:08] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[1:10:10] | Just a minute, please. | 请等一下 |
[1:10:18] | It will just take one more minute. | 再等一下就好了 |
[1:10:29] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[1:10:35] | Mr Dallas! We really need you right now. | 达先生 我们现在需要你 |
[1:10:38] | Ruby Rhod is broadcasting live. He needs you for an interview. | 鲁比罗要在现场访问你 |
[1:10:42] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[1:10:43] | Multipass. | 多国通行证 |
[1:10:48] | Tell Aknot plan A flopped. Go to plan B. | 告诉阿克诺 A计划失败 改用B计划 |
[1:10:52] | Aliens ahead. Spread out. | 前面有异形 散开 |
[1:11:05] | Back-up unit, zone 18! | 支援单位 18区 |
[1:11:17] | Mr Ruby Rhod is the biggest radio star. | 鲁比是广播巨星 |
[1:11:19] | It’s a great honour to be on his talk show. | 上他的节目真光荣 |
[1:11:22] | He’s so green! | 他酷毙了 |
[1:11:24] | I’m sure you’re very excited. | 我相信你很兴奋 |
[1:11:25] | I’m on vacation and I don’t want to be bothered.I prefer to remain anonymous. | 我是来度假 不想被打扰 我宁可默默无闻 |
[1:11:33] | Korben Dallas! | 柯本 达柯本 |
[1:11:35] | Here he is! The winner of the Gemini Croquette contest! | 双子星大赛优胜者来了 |
[1:11:39] | This boy is fuelled like fire! Start melting, ladies. | 他热情似火 女士们融化吧! |
[1:11:42] | ’cause he is hotter than hot. He’s hot, hot, hot! | 他热上加热 他辣毙了 |
[1:11:48] | The right size, the right build, the right hair, | 身材标准 发型出众 帅呆了 |
[1:11:52] | Right on! And he’s gonna say something to those | 酷毙了 他有话要说 |
[1:11:55] | 50 million pairs of ears out there! | 要对五百亿双耳朵说 |
[1:11:58] | Pop it, D-man! | 说啊! 酷哥 |
[1:12:04] | Uh…Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:12:05] | Unbelievable! | 真是酷毙了 |
[1:12:09] | Quiver, ladies. He’s gonna set the world on fire. | 颤栗吧! 他要在世界点火 |
[1:12:12] | Right here,From 5 to 7pm you’ll know everything there is to know about my D-man. | 从五点到七点 酷哥的事都要告诉你们 |
[1:12:18] | His dreams…His desires… | 他的梦想 他的欲望 |
[1:12:21] | His most intimate of intimates. | 他最 最隐秘的私事 |
[1:12:24] | And from what I’m looking at, intimate is the stud muffin’s middle name. | 看起来 他令人迷恋 |
[1:12:27] | So tell me, my man… | 兄弟 |
[1:12:29] | you’re nervous in the service? | 你服役时紧张吗? |
[1:12:33] | Uh… not really. | …还好了 |
[1:12:35] | Freeze those knees! Korben is in the place and he’s on the case! | 注意 柯本在此上节目 |
[1:12:39] | Yesterday’s frog will be tomorrow’s Prince | 昨天的青蛙会变成明天的王子 |
[1:12:43] | in Fhloston Paradise! | 失乐园的王子 |
[1:12:46] | The hotel of a thousand and one follies and lollies! | 一千零一支棒棒糖 |
[1:12:49] | A magic fountain flowing with non-stop wine,women and hootchie kootchie koo! | 魔幻山有美酒 美女以及通宵狂欢 |
[1:12:54] | All night long! All night long. | 彻夜不眠 通宵达旦 |
[1:13:04] | Start licking those stamps, little girl.This guy’s gonna have you write to Mama. | 快告诉妈妈这里有帅哥 |
[1:13:09] | Tomorrow, from 5 to 7pm, I’ll be your voice your tongue. | 五点到七点 我为你报导 |
[1:13:12] | And I’ll be hot on the trail of the sexiest man of the year, D-man. | 追踪今年度最性感的酷哥 |
[1:13:19] | My man… | 我的伙伴 |
[1:13:23] | -End of transmission. -Ok, Ruby. See you tomorrow at 5pm. | -广播结束 -明天五点见 |
[1:13:28] | How was it? | 节目怎么样? |
[1:13:31] | It was just absolutely green. | 我看你酷毙了 |
[1:13:35] | Green like what? | 酷的像什么? |
[1:13:37] | Crystal green. Any kind of green you want…tree green,emerald,pond green. | 酷得透顶 要多酷有多酷 |
[1:13:55] | Sweetheart,what was that? It was bad. It had no energy, | 亲爱的 你觉得呢? 太烂了 太无聊了 |
[1:14:00] | No fire! No energy! I have a show to run. | 别死气沉沉 你正在上节目 |
[1:14:03] | It must pop pop up! | 一定要让人兴奋 |
[1:14:05] | Tomorrow, from 5 to 7pm,I’d like you to have more than two words of vocabulary. | 明天上节目不要打不出一个屁来 |
[1:14:10] | It must be green. Ok? | 一定要酷 好吗? |
[1:14:13] | Can I talk to you for a second? Just talk to you? | 借一步说话 好吗? |
[1:14:17] | I didn’t come here to play Pumbo on the radio. | 我不受你摆布 |
[1:14:19] | So tomorrow, you gonna give yourself a hand. Green? | 所以明天的节目你自己玩 酷不酷? |
[1:14:24] | Super green. | 超级酷 |
[1:14:27] | -Dallas? Korben Dallas? -That’s me! | -达先生 达柯本 -就是我 |
[1:14:31] | I only have one Korben Dallas on my list, and he’s already checked in. | 只有一位达柯本 已经报到了 |
[1:14:39] | That’s impossible. I am Korben Dallas. | 不可能 我才是达柯本 |
[1:14:42] | Sorry, sir. The boarding is finished. | 抱歉 登机结束了 |
[1:14:45] | Wait, wait, wait, Wait! | 等一下 等等 |
[1:14:49] | I need to talk to someone! I don’t believe this! | 我要抗议 真没道理 |
[1:14:54] | This is not an exercise. This is a police patrol. | 这不是演习 由警方控制 |
[1:14:57] | -I’m sorry. -Put your hands in the yellow circles. | -对不起 -把双手放在黄色园圈中 |
[1:15:00] | It’s a mistake! | 是我弄错了 弄错了 |
[1:15:03] | We are now switching on the sleep regulators to regulate | 为了缩短旅程 我们会开启催眠装置 |
[1:15:07] | your sleeping during the flight. | 让您在飞行中入睡 |
[1:15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:19] | -Hi! -You speak English, now? | -嗨! -你会讲英语了 |
[1:15:21] | -Yes. I learn. -Good. | -我学了 -很好 |
[1:15:25] | Leeloo, we are not on vacation. | 我们不是来度假 |
[1:15:26] | I’m on a very important mission. I work for some important people. | 我有重要任务 帮要人做事 |
[1:15:30] | If I hadrt come to get you, you’d be in trouble. Understand? | 我要是不来 你会有麻烦 你懂吗? |
[1:15:33] | Do you understand? Big trouble? | 懂吗? 大麻烦 |
[1:15:34] | Yes. | 懂 |
[1:15:36] | But you, no trouble… | 但是你 没麻烦 |
[1:15:39] | Me, Fifth Element. Supreme Being. | 我 第五元素 是神人 |
[1:15:45] | Me protect you. | 我 保护你 |
[1:15:50] | Sleep. | 睡吧! |
[1:15:54] | -Sweet dreams, Mr Dallas. -Wait… | -达先生 祝你好梦 -等等… |
[1:16:01] | Sleep regulators operative in zone 1. | 机长 第一区催眠启动 |
[1:16:03] | Thank you. Zone 2, are you operative? | 第二区启动了没? |
[1:16:06] | Zone 2? | 第二区? |
[1:16:08] | Yes, everything is ready. | 机长 都准备好了 |
[1:16:09] | -Mr Rhod… -What? | -罗先生 -干嘛? |
[1:16:11] | You must assume your individual position. | 请维持坐姿 |
[1:16:13] | I don’t want one positions, I want all positions! | 我不要维持一个姿势 我要所有的姿势 |
[1:16:16] | Mr. Rhod… | 罗先生 |
[1:16:20] | Parasites in landing gear. | 起落架有寄生虫 |
[1:16:21] | -Ground, did you copy? -Got it! Front gear. | -地勤人员 听到没? -听到了 起落架 |
[1:16:24] | Hey, man, give me some heat, man! | 伙计 给我火 |
[1:16:27] | We need some heat here! Get some heat! | 我们这里需要火 弄点火来 |
[1:16:32] | Some heat over here, man! | 弄点火来这里 |
[1:16:36] | Good shit, man. Put the heat over here! | 天啊! 弄点火来这里 |
[1:16:51] | Thank you! Thank you very much! | 谢谢 真多谢 |
[1:16:57] | Come! Gimme that. | 过来…给我… |
[1:17:03] | Take that! | 你活该 |
[1:17:05] | Mr Rhod! | 罗先生 |
[1:17:08] | You can call me Ruby. | 叫我鲁比 |
[1:17:11] | Fuelled and ready to go. | 加油 准备出发 |
[1:17:15] | I’ll buy you one. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[1:17:19] | Have you taken off? | 你已经起飞了? |
[1:17:21] | I’m not on the plane. | 我不在班机上 |
[1:17:23] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:24] | The real Dallas took my place. | 他本人取代我 |
[1:17:26] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[1:17:28] | Are you making fun of me? | 你在说笑吗? |
[1:17:29] | No, no, I swear! I’ve never felt this way before with a human. | 不是 我发誓是真的 我跟人类从未有过这种感觉 |
[1:17:35] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:17:37] | Yeah! | 对 |
[1:17:38] | I’ve tried everything. Believe me. There is no other way of getting on this plane. | 相信我 我用尽办法也登不了机 |
[1:17:50] | -Ground is clear. -Roger. Ready for lift-off? | -地面清除 -收到 准备起飞? |
[1:17:53] | Confirmed. | 确定 |
[1:18:00] | Not there. No, please, not there. Please, not there. | 不要 求求你 不要碰那里 |
[1:18:03] | -Power pressure? -Primed. | -气压? -好了 |
[1:18:09] | -Protection? -Confirmed | -防护盾? -确定 |
[1:18:12] | Power increase. | 动力加强 |
[1:18:13] | Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[1:18:15] | I am…a little… | 我…有一点… |
[1:18:19] | disappointed. | 失望 |
[1:18:21] | If there’s one thing I don’t like… | 我最不喜欢的事 |
[1:18:24] | it is to be… | 就是… |
[1:18:28] | …disappointed. | 失望 |
[1:18:31] | Sorry, it will never happen again. | 对不起 再也不会发生这样的事了 |
[1:18:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:18:34] | Lift-off. | 起飞了 |
[1:18:46] | -Landing gear secure. -Roger. Check list for light speed. | -起落架还原 -检查光速运作 |
[1:19:16] | We’re finally getting something. | 终于有联络了 |
[1:19:19] | It’s sending radio wavelengths. | 它发出无线电波 |
[1:19:21] | What does it want with radio waves? | 它为什么发电波? |
[1:19:23] | Maybe he wants to make a call. | 也许它正在呼叫 |
[1:19:29] | Zorg’s office. | 卓格办公室 |
[1:19:32] | I told you I did not want to be disturbed. | 我说过别打扰我 |
[1:19:34] | I know. You don’t want to be disturbed except if it’s Mr Shadow. | 我知道 除非是影子先生的电话 |
[1:19:37] | And it is Mr Shadow on the line. | 而现在就是影子先生的 |
[1:19:49] | It’s me again. | 影子又来了 |
[1:19:51] | Zorg, here. | 我是卓格 |
[1:19:53] | Am I disturbing you? | 我打扰你了吗? |
[1:19:55] | No, no. Just… | 没有 我只是在… |
[1:20:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[1:20:02] | Not far, now. | 在不远处 |
[1:20:06] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:20:09] | How are the Stones? | 石头怎么样了? |
[1:20:14] | Fine, just fine. | 好 还好 |
[1:20:16] | I’ll have the…I’ll have the four stones anytime,now. But it wasn’t easy. | 我随时可以取到你要的石头 但是不容易 |
[1:20:23] | My costs have tripled. | 我的开销增加三倍 |
[1:20:27] | Money is of no importance. | 钱不是问题 |
[1:20:33] | I want the Stones. | 我…要…那些石头 |
[1:20:42] | The stones will be here. I’ll see to it personally. | 没问题 我会亲自去办 |
[1:20:49] | I will be among you soon. | 不久之后 我会到你们那里 |
[1:20:57] | -We lost it. -We lost the signal. | -断掉了 -通讯断掉了 |
[1:21:00] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[1:21:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, we begin our descent to Fhloston Paradise. | 我们开始降临失乐园了 |
[1:21:22] | The local time is 3:20 p.m. Auto-temperature is currently 85 degrees Fahreneit. | 当地时间是下午3点20分 当地温度华氏85度 |
[1:21:28] | We do hope you have enjoyed your flight,and hope to see you again soon. | 祝您旅途愉快 期待您再次搭乘 |
[1:21:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Paradise. | 女士们 先生们 欢迎光临失乐园 |
[1:22:05] | Excuse me, dear. Excuse me. Excuse me, please. | 对不起 谢谢 |
[1:22:42] | Parasites in main ventilation. | 主通风管有寄生虫 |
[1:22:44] | Again? Don’t worry. I’ll get it. | 又有? 别担心 我去处理 |
[1:22:55] | Have we arrived yet? | 我们到了没? |
[1:22:57] | -Yeah. -Good! | -到了 -好极了 |
[1:23:00] | We have twelve swimming pools and two on the rooftop. | 本店有十二座游泳池 两座在屋顶 |
[1:23:03] | All the restaurants are between level two and level ten. | 餐厅都在第二到第十层之间 |
[1:23:06] | The planet Fhloston has 400 beaches,all accessible until 5pm. | 园里有四百个沙滩 开放到5点 |
[1:23:11] | Then, the airship goes higher to offer you a better view. | 然后飞船会升高 带你看美景 |
[1:23:14] | -Is the Diva here? -Not yet. | -狄娃来了没? -还没 |
[1:23:17] | Any tickets left for the opera? I’m really her big fan. | 还有票吗? 我是她的粉丝 |
[1:23:19] | You have a seat reserved, front row. Next to Ruby Rhod! | 第一排留了你的位子 在鲁比旁边 |
[1:23:24] | He’s so talented. Don’t you think?I love him. He’s so sexy! | 他好有才艺 我爱死他了 |
[1:23:27] | He has your ticket for the show. He’ll be here in 20 minutes. | 他有你的票 廿分钟后会到 |
[1:23:32] | Do you know where can I get something to wear? | 哪有衣服买? |
[1:23:38] | Enjoy your evening, Mr Dallas. | 达先生 祝你愉快 |
[1:23:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:48] | Hello? | 找哪位? |
[1:23:49] | You miserable bastard! I never should have pushed you out. | 小杂种 真不该把你生出来 |
[1:23:51] | Ma? | 妈? |
[1:23:52] | I was in labour for days, and this is how you repay me? | 我生你吃尽苦头 你就这样回报我 |
[1:23:55] | I should’ve gotten a robot. | 我还不如养只电子鸡 |
[1:23:57] | Come on, Ma. | 别闹了 老妈 |
[1:23:58] | I should be there, not you. I need a tan. I need a cocktail. | 我比你更应该去 我要晒黑 我要喝鸡尾酒 |
[1:24:25] | Get the case in. | 把箱子拿进去 |
[1:24:31] | Hello, Ms Diva. I’m Fog. | 狄娃小姐 我叫雾 |
[1:24:33] | Welcome to the…I’m… | 欢迎光临 我是… |
[1:24:35] | security…Welcome to the… | 安全人员 欢迎… |
[1:24:38] | Tall! | 你真高 |
[1:24:58] | -Can I talk to you? -Sure. Yeah! | -借一步说话 -当然 |
[1:25:00] | -What’s your name? -Fog. | -你叫什么名字? -雾 |
[1:25:04] | Ms Plavalaguna is glad that you are here. | 狄娃小姐很高兴你来了 |
[1:25:07] | She’ll give you what you’ve come to get after the concert. Stay here. | 散场后她会把东西交给你 待在这 |
[1:25:14] | You’re listening to Radio Cosmos. It is now 5 pm. | 这里是无线太空台 下午5点 |
[1:25:20] | -Helm to 108. -Yes, sir. | -舵转108度 -是 |
[1:25:23] | -Helm 108! -Helm to 108. | -舵转108度 -舵转108度 |
[1:25:26] | Time to join Ruby Rhod and Korben Dallas, | 主持人鲁比罗和幸运的优胜者 达柯本 |
[1:25:31] | the lucky winner of the Gemini Croquette contest. | 双子星大赛的赢家 |
[1:25:35] | Coming at you live, from Fhloston… | 来在失乐园现场的直播 |
[1:25:39] | Paradise! | 天堂 |
[1:25:40] | Ruby Rhod at your service with Korben | 鲁比陪伴你两小时 |
[1:25:42] | and the manager of this hotel, | 还有柯本和饭店经理 |
[1:25:45] | and Miss Gemini Croquette in person! | 以及双子星小姐 |
[1:25:47] | And 8,000 other lucksters here, | 和八千位幸运的赢家 |
[1:25:51] | to enjoy the privilege of the unique concert of Miss Plavalaguna! | 在此欣赏狄娃出众的演出 |
[1:25:59] | Now we enter what must be the most beautiful concert hall of all the Universe! | 现在我们进入宇宙最华丽的歌剧院 |
[1:26:04] | A perfect replica of an old opera house. | 古典歌剧院完美的复制 |
[1:26:09] | But who cares? | 没人在乎吧! |
[1:26:10] | To my right, a row of ministers, more sinisters than ministers. | 我右边坐一排大官 很神气 |
[1:26:14] | To my left, Baby Ray, star of stage and screen. | 左边坐着影剧巨星 贝比雷 |
[1:26:18] | He’s not going to get much out of this concert. He’s stone-deaf! | 音乐对他没啥作用 他耳聋 |
[1:26:22] | To who? | 要给谁? |
[1:26:24] | And here, we have Roy Von Baker, king of laser ball! | 还有雷射球王 洛方培根 |
[1:26:27] | The Emperor of Kodar Japhet and his lovely daughter. | 柯达王和可爱的公主 |
[1:26:30] | “I love to sing”, she recently confessed to me. | 最近她跟我说喜欢唱歌 |
[1:26:34] | By the way, I have a recording of her talented voice. | 对了 我录了她美妙的歌声 |
[1:26:39] | I’ll play the rest after the concert. | 余下的音乐会结束后再放 |
[1:26:41] | It’s time for Korben to say the word of the day. | 现在请柯本讲话 |
[1:26:45] | Tell me, my man, you happy here in the big world? | 伙伴 来到大世界高兴吗? |
[1:26:51] | Thrilled. | 高兴死了 |
[1:26:54] | And now…champagne! | 现在…开香槟酒 |
[1:27:03] | Commercial! Commercial! | 上广告! 上广告! |
[1:27:06] | Break for 30 seconds. | 休息三十秒 |
[1:27:24] | Show time. | 好戏登场了 |
[1:29:18] | I have a ship in trouble requesting permission to dock. | 有艘船拿不到停靠许可 |
[1:29:21] | Put him in the docking garage. Inform security. | 停在船坞里 通知安全处 |
[1:29:25] | Permission granted for one hour. | 准许停泊一小时 |
[1:29:26] | More than I need. | 绰绰有余了 |
[1:29:41] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:29:43] | Champagne for the Diva. | 来为狄娃开香槟 |
[1:29:45] | I’ll take it. | 来了! |
[1:30:02] | I found it! | 我找到箱子了 |
[1:30:21] | I found it! | 我找到箱子了 |
[1:30:57] | Get her! | 捉住她 |
[1:32:33] | It was an ambush. | 刚才中了埋伏 |
[1:32:38] | If it’s war they want, it’s war they’ll get! | 既然他们要打 就跟他们拼了 |
[1:32:45] | Bravo! Bravo! | 好精采 精采 |
[1:32:47] | Bravo! My compliments, little lady. | 精采 小姐 我佩服你 |
[1:32:51] | Thank you for doing the dirty work. I couldn’t have done a better job myself. | 谢谢代劳 我做也不过如此 |
[1:32:56] | Hand over the stones. | 把石头交给我 |
[1:33:38] | Nobody move! I’m taking over the ship! | 不准动 我要这艘船 |
[1:33:45] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[1:34:54] | I know this music. | 这音乐我熟 |
[1:34:58] | Let’s change the beat. | 来换个节拍吧! |
[1:35:07] | I think we’re being attacked. | 我们被攻击了 |
[1:35:09] | They’re everywhere. They’re warriors, and they’re ugly. | 到处都有他们 是战士 好丑啊 |
[1:35:14] | They got big teeth, big foreheads, big ears, and they stink. | 头大如斗 还长獠牙 丑死了 |
[1:35:17] | Mangalores. | 是孟加罗人 |
[1:35:21] | The government sent me to help you. Just stay calm. | 政府派我来协助你 |
[1:35:24] | If somebody hears this, come and get me. I’m in the first row. | 有人听到的话 来第一排找我 |
[1:35:30] | You must give her the Stones. | 你要把石头交给她 |
[1:35:32] | -Who? -The Fifth Element. | -谁? -第五元素 |
[1:35:35] | The Supreme Being sent to Earth to save the Universe. | 奉命来地球拯救宇宙的神人 |
[1:35:39] | -Leeloo? -Yes. | -丽露? -是的 |
[1:35:43] | But she’s more fragile than she seems. | 她比她的外表看起来更脆弱 |
[1:35:46] | She needs your help…and your love. | 她需要你的帮忙 需要你的爱 |
[1:35:51] | Or…she will die. | 要不然 她会死掉 |
[1:35:59] | No, no. Stay with me. | 不 醒一醒 |
[1:36:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:36:09] | If you want something done, do it yourself. | 如果要把事情做好 就得自己动手 |
[1:36:14] | Come on, honey. You can’t die. | 拜托 你不能死 |
[1:36:17] | Wake up! Where are the Stones? | 醒醒 石头在哪? |
[1:36:19] | -What? -Where are the Stones? | -什么? -石头在哪? |
[1:36:22] | The Stones… | 那些石头… |
[1:36:37] | They’re not here. | 不在这里 |
[1:36:39] | The Stones…Where are they? | 石头在哪? |
[1:36:43] | In me. | 在我里面 |
[1:36:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:53] | My God! Korben! Another one coming. | 我的天 柯本 又来一个 |
[1:36:56] | I think we should go. | 我们走吧! 柯本… |
[1:36:58] | One minute! One minute! | 等一下 再等一下 |
[1:36:59] | Hey, you! | 你! |
[1:37:02] | I said you! | 我在叫你 |
[1:37:04] | -I’m not with him. -Where’s the other? | -我不是跟他一伙的 -其他人呢? |
[1:37:08] | I said “one minute”. Ruby, hold this gun. | 我说等一下 鲁比 拿着这把枪 |
[1:37:11] | -What? What do you want me to do? -Come on. | -什么? 你要我做什么? -拿着这把枪 |
[1:37:13] | -Put your hand on it. -What do I do? | -拿好 指着他 -天啊 |
[1:37:17] | If he moves, squeeze the trigger. | 他动 你就射他 |
[1:37:20] | I don’t feel right. Korben. | 我觉得不对劲 很不对劲 柯本 |
[1:37:22] | The Stones are “in me”. | 石头在我里面 |
[1:37:34] | I got a headache. This ain’t me. | 我头好疼 不太对劲 |
[1:37:55] | Sorry. | 对不起… |
[1:37:57] | Think he’s gonna be OK? | 他要不要紧? |
[1:38:06] | My God, Korben! Another one coming! | 天啊! 柯本 又来一个 |
[1:38:11] | Shit! Three coming! | 惨了 来了三个 |
[1:38:16] | Listen! | 听好! |
[1:38:17] | You guard this with your life, or you’ll look like him. Green? | 你要拼老命保护这些石头 否则会跟他一样 了解吗? |
[1:38:20] | Green. | 了解 |
[1:38:21] | -Super green? -Super green. | -肯定了解? -肯定了解 |
[1:38:23] | Is that your idea of a discreet operation? | 这就是你说的万无一失? |
[1:38:25] | Don’t worry. I know my man. He’ll calm things down. | 放心 我了解我的人 他会平定天下 |
[1:38:57] | Move! Move! | 移动! 快! |
[1:39:00] | My God! Ladies and gentlemen, this is amazing. | 我的天 女士们先生们 真是奇观 |
[1:39:06] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[1:39:15] | My God! Korben Dallas, my man, is in trouble. | 我的天 我的优胜者柯本有难了 |
[1:39:23] | Hey! Ray! | 雷! |
[1:39:26] | The gun! | 枪! |
[1:39:28] | Give me the gun! | 把枪丢给我 给我枪 |
[1:39:30] | I’m gonna go and try to see if I can see something a little closer. | 我要过去 试着能不能靠近一点看 |
[1:39:52] | Yes, the gun! Yeah. | 对 那把枪 对了 |
[1:40:04] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢了 雷 |
[1:40:06] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I’m not armed! | 别开枪 我没有武器 |
[1:40:09] | -Get up! -You’ve got the wrong guy. Don’t shoot. | -起来 -你认错人了 别开枪 |
[1:40:13] | I’m not armed. | 我没有武器 |
[1:40:18] | My God! | 我的天 |
[1:40:19] | I’m on vacation. Don’t shoot me, please! | 我是来度假的 不要开枪打我 |
[1:40:23] | I won a… | 我赢得… |
[1:40:26] | contest. | 有奖比赛 |
[1:40:28] | Gemini Croquette’s to…Fhloston Paradise. | 双子星提供的失乐园之旅 |
[1:40:34] | Down. | 下来 |
[1:40:37] | Wait a minute… | 等一下 |
[1:40:38] | Get down! | 下来 |
[1:40:41] | I think he’s trying to say something to me. | 他想说话 |
[1:40:43] | Get down! | 下来 |
[1:40:58] | Sorry, my man. | 对不起 伙伴 |
[1:41:07] | Korben. Where are you? | 柯本…你在哪? |
[1:41:12] | Oh, my…Oh, my God! | 我的天! 天啊! |
[1:41:14] | Korben! They are coming! They are coming! | 柯本 他们来了 他们来了 |
[1:41:19] | Korben! | 柯本! |
[1:41:21] | -Don’t move. -What? | -不要动 -什么? |
[1:41:32] | What you doing? | 那是什么? |
[1:41:34] | Count to ten. | 数到十 |
[1:41:43] | -Korben. -What? | -柯本 -干嘛? |
[1:41:44] | -Was that a bomb? -Shut up and count! | -是不是炸弹? -闭嘴 快点数 |
[1:42:25] | I am very disappointed! | 我非常地失望 |
[1:42:30] | Korben. What are you looking for? | 柯本 你在找什么? |
[1:42:32] | Control room. | 控制室 |
[1:42:36] | -This is it. -I’ll be over here. | -就是这里 -我走这边 |
[1:42:37] | Let’s go! | 一起来 |
[1:42:42] | Quiet! Quiet! | 安静 安静 |
[1:42:45] | -You in charge? -Yeah. | -你负责这里? -对 |
[1:42:48] | How many out there? | 外面有几个? |
[1:42:50] | -I dunno. -Let’s count. | -不知道 -数数看 |
[1:42:55] | Seven on the left, five on the right. | 左边七个 右边五个 |
[1:43:04] | Four on the right, two on the left. | 右边四个 左边两个 |
[1:43:07] | We need to find the leader. They won’t fight without him. | 找首领 没有首领就打不起来 |
[1:43:10] | One more shot, we start killing hostages. | 再开一枪 我们就杀人质 |
[1:43:14] | -That’s the leader. -Send someone to negotiate. | -那就是首领 -派人来谈判 |
[1:43:19] | I’ve never negotiated. | 我…我不会谈判 |
[1:43:22] | You mind if I…try? | 不介意我试一试吧? |
[1:43:24] | No, sure! | 好啊! 当然不介意! |
[1:43:26] | We’re sending somebody in to negotiate. | 我们派人来谈判了 |
[1:43:37] | Anybody else want to negotiate? | 还有谁要谈判? |
[1:43:39] | Where did he learn to negotiate like that? | 那…那种谈判在哪学的? |
[1:43:43] | I wonder! | 我也很想知道 |
[1:43:49] | Where’s Ruby? | 鲁比呢? |
[1:43:51] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[1:43:52] | Master! | 主人 |
[1:43:53] | It was nothing. Just a helping hand. | 小意思 举手之劳 |
[1:43:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is Ruby Rhod, still alive… | 各位 鲁比罗还活着 |
[1:44:02] | What’s wrong with you? It hurts! | 搞什么? 很痛耶 |
[1:44:11] | I realize that you must be pretty mad at me. | 我知道你一定很气我 |
[1:44:14] | But I am fighting for a noble cause. | 我是替天行道 |
[1:44:17] | You’re trying to save the world. I remember. | 你要拯救世界 我想起来了 |
[1:44:21] | Right now, I’m trying to save Leeloo. | 现在我只想救丽露 |
[1:44:23] | She’s in trouble? | 她有难? |
[1:44:24] | When is Leeloo not in trouble? | 丽露哪天没有难? |
[1:44:26] | Where’s that? | 那里 那是哪? |
[1:44:27] | That’s the Diva’s suite. | 狄娃的套房 |
[1:44:29] | Leeloo! | 丽露? |
[1:44:34] | Hang on. | 撑下去 |
[1:44:39] | Come on. How did you get yourself into this position? | 你怎么弄得这么惨? |
[1:44:47] | I’m here. It’s alright. Everything’s Ok, now. | 有我在 不要紧 没事了 |
[1:44:50] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[1:44:54] | I got the Stones. Take it easy, alright? | 我拿到石头了 别激动 好吗 |
[1:45:00] | My man, what’s this thing with all these numbers? | 伙伴 这东西怎么有号码? |
[1:45:09] | It’s…it’s… | 是 是… |
[1:45:12] | No, no, no. | 不对 不对… |
[1:45:14] | If it’s a bomb,the alarms would go off.All these hotels have bomb detectors. | 如果这是炸弹 饭店的侦测器就会发警报 |
[1:45:19] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:45:22] | This is a type A alert.For security reasons,the hotel must be evacuated. | 这是紧急警报 基于安全理由 饭店内要疏散 |
[1:45:29] | -Proceed calmly to the lifeboats -located in the main hallway. | -请大家前往救生艇… -保持镇定 |
[1:45:34] | Stay calm! | 请镇定 |
[1:45:41] | You know how to stop this, right? | 柯本 你一定会拆这种东西 对不对? |
[1:45:49] | Two minutes to complete evacuation. | 两分钟内完成疏散 |
[1:45:55] | -Get back! -Evacuation! Evacuation! | -退回去 -疏散 疏散 |
[1:45:57] | Sorry, you can’t stay here. There’s a bomb in the hotel. | 你不能留下来 饭店里有炸弹 |
[1:46:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:46:22] | I don’t want do die! | 我不想死! |
[1:46:23] | Please, my son. | 拜托 别乱叫 |
[1:46:25] | Get in! | 快进去 |
[1:46:31] | One minute to total evacuation. | 一分钟内完成疏散 |
[1:46:39] | This one. | 走这边 |
[1:46:43] | 45 seconds. | 四十五秒 |
[1:46:49] | Get her strapped in! | 把她固定在位子上 |
[1:46:55] | Korben. Korben, my man. | 柯本 柯本大哥 |
[1:46:57] | You know how to fly this? | 你会开这东西吧? |
[1:46:58] | It’s like driving a cab. | 就像开计程车 |
[1:47:04] | How are we gonna get out the door? | 我们怎么出去? |
[1:47:19] | 15 seconds. | 十五秒 |
[1:47:51] | For the honour… | 吾族万岁! |
[1:47:57] | Oh, no! | 完了! |
[1:47:59] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[1:48:22] | Like driving a cab… | 就像开计程车 |
[1:48:25] | Ladies and gentalmen. It is now 7pm. Time for the news. | 各位 现在是晚上7点 |
[1:48:28] | See you tomorrow for a new adventure. | 明天将会有更精采的冒险 |
[1:48:31] | End of transmission. | 广播结束 |
[1:48:33] | That’s the best show I ever did. | 这是我最精采的报导 |
[1:48:38] | Major Dallas has the five elements on board. | 总统先生 达少校拿到五种元素了 |
[1:48:41] | The priest is guiding them to the temple. | 教士直接带他们去那座寺庙 |
[1:48:48] | We’re saved! | 我们得救了 |
[1:49:06] | The Diva said I should take care of you. | 狄娃说我应该照顾你 |
[1:49:10] | Humans act so strange. | 人类行事好奇怪 |
[1:49:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:49:15] | Everything you create is used to destroy. | 你们造的东西都有毁灭作用 |
[1:49:21] | Yeah…We call it human nature.You learned about that on your screen. | 这叫天性 你从电脑里学的吗? |
[1:49:25] | I’m not finished, yet. I’m up to “V”. | 还没学完 只看到V部 |
[1:49:29] | “V” is good…Some very good words in “V”. | V是好字母 V部有些好字 |
[1:49:32] | Like what? | 什么字? |
[1:49:36] | Valiant… | 英勇的 |
[1:49:38] | Vulnerable… | 脆弱的 |
[1:49:42] | Very beautiful. | 非常美的 |
[1:49:56] | Of course, Munro! | 当然了 蒙洛 |
[1:49:59] | Mr President? | 总统先生 |
[1:50:00] | Yes. Now what? | 现在又怎么了? |
[1:50:02] | I… | 我… |
[1:50:05] | We have a problem. | 我们有难题了 |
[1:50:12] | What you mean it’s advancing? | 你说它在逼近是什么意思? |
[1:50:13] | Not only advancing.It’s moving at incredible speed.We have problem tracking him. | 不但逼近 而且快的不得了 我们正在试图追踪 |
[1:50:21] | Do you have any idea where it’s heading? | 你知道它朝什么方向吗? |
[1:50:31] | There’s a General on the…phone. | 柯本 将军打电话来 |
[1:50:35] | I’ll give you the President. | 我帮你接总统 |
[1:50:38] | I first would like to salute a warrior. | 达少校 我首先要向勇士致敬 |
[1:50:41] | -You’re a shining example of this army… -Mr President, | -你是军人的楷模 -总统先生 |
[1:50:44] | In the name of the Federation… | 我代表联邦… |
[1:50:46] | any idea when you gonna be getting to the point? | 请说重点好吗? |
[1:50:50] | A ball of fire 1200 miles in diameter is heading straight for Earth. | 直径一千两百英里的火球冲向地球 |
[1:50:55] | We have no idea how to stop it. That’s the problem. | 问题严重 我们束手无策 |
[1:51:02] | How much time do we have? | 还有多少时间? |
[1:51:04] | If its speed remains constant, an hour and 57 minutes. | 照这速度 1小时57分 |
[1:51:09] | I’ll call you back in two hours. | 我2小时后再回电 |
[1:51:11] | Hello? Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[1:52:24] | They just landed in the desert. | 他们降落在沙漠上了 |
[1:52:28] | Good job, David! | 大卫 干得好 |
[1:52:31] | -Put her in the centre. -Where? Here? | -把她放在中央 -放哪? 这里吗? |
[1:52:41] | You got it figured out? | 你想出来了没? |
[1:52:43] | This one should be fire. | 这块应该是”火” |
[1:52:46] | You know how this works? | 你会摆石头阵吗? |
[1:52:47] | -Theoretically, yes. -Theoretically? | -理论上会 -理论上? |
[1:52:48] | The…four stones should go around. | 四块石头应该在周围 |
[1:52:52] | The Fifth Element should be in the middle,then,the weapon against Evil should work. | 第五元素应该在中央 武器就会有效 |
[1:52:57] | -You’ve never seen this work? -No. | -你没看过实际布阵? -没有 |
[1:53:00] | Hurry. | 给我 |
[1:53:01] | Every weapon has a manual. I’m sure this has one too. | 武器都有手册 这个一定也有 |
[1:53:13] | That’s it! Match up the symbols, go! | 对 跟图形吻合 快点 |
[1:53:17] | Wind… | 风 |
[1:53:20] | -What are you doing? -What? | -你在干嘛? 老兄 -什么? |
[1:53:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊? |
[1:53:25] | Trying to keep you in the DJ business. | 想办法保住你的工作 |
[1:53:31] | Fire… | 火 |
[1:53:34] | -Done! -So what happens now? | -成了 -现在呢? |
[1:53:36] | Now, we have to open them. | 现在要打开石头 |
[1:53:40] | You know how to do that, right? | 你会打开吧? |
[1:53:42] | Theoretically… | 理论上… |
[1:53:45] | No. | 不会 |
[1:53:51] | Leeloo, wake up! You have to help us. | 丽露 醒醒 你得帮我们 |
[1:53:54] | How do you open these stones? | 你怎么打开这些石头? |
[1:53:58] | Wind blows… | 风吹 |
[1:54:01] | Fire burns… | 火烧 |
[1:54:03] | I know all that. But how do you open the Stones? | 这我懂 可是怎么打开? |
[1:54:06] | Rain… | 雨… |
[1:54:11] | …falls. | 淋 |
[1:54:16] | Leeloo! Leeloo! | 丽露 丽露 |
[1:54:20] | What does it mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:54:22] | I think it’s… | 我认为是… |
[1:54:24] | Maybe it’s a charade, | 也许是猜字谜 |
[1:54:25] | a game or something. | 或者是某种游戏 |
[1:54:26] | If we don’t get these Stones open in five minutes, we’re dead. | 五分钟内打不开 我们就会死 |
[1:54:29] | -Dead? -Yes, dead! | -死? -对 死 |
[1:54:44] | Too late. | 来不及了 |
[1:54:47] | We’ve lost contact with him. | 通讯中断了 |
[1:54:49] | 3 minutes. | 三分钟 |
[1:54:52] | I think mine is broken. Why I gotta get the broke one? | 我的破了 为什么给我破的? |
[1:55:03] | We’re never gonna make it. | 永远打不开了 |
[1:55:10] | Korben! It moved! | 柯本 它动了 |
[1:55:14] | -Show me what you did. -Nothing. | -你做了什么? 再做一遍 -什么都没做 |
[1:55:16] | Shut up! Shut up! | 别吵 别吵 |
[1:55:18] | Calm down and show me what you did step by step. | 冷静点 做给我看 |
[1:55:22] | I was standing here like this. | 我本来站在这里 |
[1:55:23] | I put my hands on the top like this, and I said… | 然后我手按在上面说 |
[1:55:29] | We’re not gonna make it. | 永远打不开了 |
[1:55:32] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:55:42] | Korben… | 柯本 |
[1:55:44] | Wind…She said “wind blows”. | 风 她说风吹 |
[1:55:56] | Everyone take a Stone. | 每人选一块石头 |
[1:55:58] | Water for water, fire for fire, earth for earth. Go! | 水浇水 火点火 土撤土 快 |
[1:56:03] | Earth… | 土 |
[1:56:05] | -Open the other one. -Ok. | -去选另一块 -好 |
[1:56:20] | Korben… | 柯本… |
[1:56:22] | Korben, my man! I have no fire. | 柯本…我没有火 |
[1:56:25] | I have no matches. Do you have any? | 我没有火柴 你有吗? |
[1:56:27] | I stopped smoking. Father, you smoke? | 知道我就不戒烟了 神父 你抽烟吗? |
[1:56:30] | Got some matches? We need some fire. | 有火柴吗? 我们需要火 |
[1:56:34] | We’re going to die. | 我们死定了 |
[1:56:43] | Don’t breathe. | 暂时屏气 |
[1:57:02] | Fire. | 火 |
[1:57:05] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[1:57:06] | Let’s go, Leeloo! Wake up. | 丽露 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[1:57:09] | Time for you to work, now. | 该你上场了 |
[1:57:12] | Protect life… | 保卫生命 |
[1:57:15] | until death. | 至死方休 |
[1:57:16] | Listen to me! Listen! | 丽露 听我说 听我说 |
[1:57:18] | Listen. I know you’re very tired. | 听着 我知道你很累 |
[1:57:22] | I’ll take you on vacation. I swear. | 办完事以后 我带你去度假 |
[1:57:24] | A real vacation, just you and me. | 真正的度假 就我们两个 |
[1:57:26] | But if you don’t do something right now, we’ll all die. | 你现在要是不出手的话 我们都会死 |
[1:57:29] | What’s the use of saving life when you see what you do with it? | 你们在杀生 拯救生命有什么意义? |
[1:57:33] | It’ll enter the atmosphere in 40 seconds. | 四十秒后进入大气层 |
[1:57:38] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[1:57:39] | but there are some beautiful things worth saving. | 但是有些事 美好的事值得拯救 |
[1:57:43] | Beautiful things! | 美好的事 美好的… |
[1:57:47] | Like love? | 像是爱吗? |
[1:57:49] | Yes, love. that’s a good example. | 对 对 爱! 说得好 |
[1:57:52] | Love is worth saving. | 爱值得拯救 |
[1:57:54] | I don’t know love. | 我不知道什么是爱 |
[1:57:57] | I don’t know love. | 我不知道什么是爱 |
[1:58:00] | I was built to protect, not to love. | 我只会保护 不会爱 |
[1:58:02] | There is no use for me other than this. | 除此以外 我一无是处 |
[1:58:04] | No, no. You’re wrong! | 不 你错了 |
[1:58:08] | I need you. I need you very much. | 我需要你 非常需要你 |
[1:58:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:58:15] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:58:16] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:58:20] | Tell her, Korben. | 告诉她啊 柯本 |
[1:58:24] | Tell me, please. | 求求你…告诉我 |
[1:58:27] | Do you need me? | 为什么需要我 |
[1:58:30] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:58:31] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:58:36] | Because I love you. I love you. | 因为我爱你 我爱你 |
[1:58:44] | Ten, nine… | 十 九… |
[1:58:46] | eight…seven, | 八 七… |
[1:58:49] | six…five… | 六 五… |
[1:58:51] | four, three… | 四 三… |
[1:58:53] | two… | 二… |
[1:58:54] | one… | 一 |
[1:59:32] | Scanner imaging has confirmed the dark planet dead. | 扫描确认黑暗星球死亡 |
[1:59:38] | The planet seems to have stopped at 62 miles from impact. | 只差六十二英里就撞上了 |
[1:59:54] | What’s wrong with you? What are you screaming for? | 你怎么了 你叫什么叫? |
[1:59:56] | Every five minutes it’s a bomb or something! | 每隔五分钟就有新的状况 |
[1:59:59] | I’m leaving. | 我不玩了 |
[2:00:14] | Mr President. Let me introduce you to Professor Mactilburgh who runs this center. | 总统先生 我来介绍本所主任 麦教授 |
[2:00:19] | It’s an honour to receive you, Mr President. | 您大驾光临 荣幸之至 |
[2:00:21] | Where are my two heroes? | 我们的英雄呢? |
[2:00:23] | They were so tired from their ordeal, we put them in the reactor this morning. | 他们很疲劳了 正在在反应炉休养 |
[2:00:27] | I have 19 meetings after this. | 我还有十九场会要开 |
[2:00:29] | Yeah, I’m sorry. Let me see if they’re revived. | 抱歉 我看他们恢复了没? |
[2:00:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:00:33] | We go live in one minute, Mr. President. | 一分钟后现场直播 |
[2:00:43] | They’re… | 他们… |
[2:00:46] | not ready. | 还没恢复 |
[2:00:48] | They need… | 他们需要… |
[2:00:49] | five more minutes. | 再休息五分钟 |
[2:00:51] | You have 20 seconds. | 给你廿秒 |
[2:00:52] | No, madam. No, I tried. | 不是 女士 我试过了 |
[2:00:55] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[2:00:56] | Some woman, She claims to be Korben’s mother. | 一个女的 自称是柯本的母亲 |
[2:00:58] | Give it here. | 还不给我 |
[2:01:00] | Mrs Dallas, this is the President. | 达女士 我是总统 |
[2:01:03] | On behalf of the Federation, I would like to thank you… | 我谨代表联邦感谢您… |
[2:01:05] | That doesn’t even sound like him! | 骗人 这根本不像总统的声音 |
[2:01:07] | The President’s an idiot. You don’t sound like one. | 总统是白痴 你听起来不像 |
[2:01:10] | If you don’t want to talk to your mother just avoid me as usual, | 你不想理老妈 就不要接电话 |
[2:01:12] | I’ll throw myself in the traffic. | 让我撞死算了 |
[2:01:14] | I’ll Saran Wrap myself to the bed… | 我自己去死好了 你别拦我… |