英文名称:Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
年代:1977
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | 朱莉娅·菲利普斯 迈克尔·菲利普斯 | |
[00:47] | 特别演出 理查德·德雷弗斯 | |
[01:07] | 编剧 导演 史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格 | |
[02:25] | Are we the first? | 我们是最先到的吗? |
[02:29] | Are we the first to arrive here? | 我们是最先到的吗? |
[03:13] | Is the interpreter with you? | 翻译来了么? |
[03:22] | I’m a mapmaker. | 绘制地图 |
[03:23] | Can you translate French into English and English into French? | 你能法英互译么? |
[03:27] | Yes, I explained to the team leader in Villa Hermosa. | 是的 我和赫莫拉别墅的负责人解释过 |
[03:30] | I’m just a little taken by surprise. | 我只是有一点吃惊 |
[03:58] | They’re all there! All of them! | 他们都在那边 |
[04:12] | Check for landing marks! | 检查着陆标记 |
[04:39] | Mr. Lacombe wants the numbers off the engine blocks! | 兰康先生要知道引擎号码 |
[04:46] | M-447148 M-447148 | |
[04:49] | W-445529 W-445529 | |
[04:54] | Number 445529, check! | 号码是 445529 核对 |
[04:58] | Approximately 46 gallons in the right tank! | 右缸里面有大约46加仑 |
[05:02] | 447149, check! | 447149 核对 |
[05:05] | Tell me something. What’s happening here? | 告诉我 发生什么事情了? |
[05:07] | – It’s flight number 19! – 19 what? | -是19号 -19怎么了? |
[05:10] | It’s that training mission from the naval air station at Fort Lauderdale. | 这是一次在朗德代尔要塞的海军空军站训练任务 |
[05:14] | They were doing target runs on an old hulk. | 他们当时在旧船上测试目标 |
[05:17] | Who flies crates like these anymore? | 谁还会用这个飞行? |
[05:20] | No one! These planes were reported missing in 1945. | 没有人 这些飞机在1945年就失踪了 |
[05:29] | But it looks brand-new! | 但是它看上去很新 |
[05:35] | Where’s the pilot? | 飞行员在哪里? |
[05:38] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[05:41] | Where’s the crew?! | 全体机员都到哪里去了? |
[05:47] | How the hell did it get here?! | 怎么可能? |
[06:23] | He says this guy’s local. | 他说是个当地人 |
[06:25] | He was here last night. He saw it happen. | 他昨天晚上在这里他看到了 |
[06:50] | Sunburn? | 被太阳晒伤了? |
[07:08] | He says the sun came out last night. | 他说太阳昨天晚上出来了 |
[07:12] | He says it sang to him. | 他说太阳对他唱歌 |
[07:40] | 空中交通管制 印第安纳波利斯中心 | |
[07:51] | Ernie, keep an eye on that point-out. | 恩尼 盯着点这个 |
[07:53] | He’s on 122.5. | 在122.5上 |
[07:55] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[07:59] | Indianapolis Center, you have any traffic for Air East 31? | 印第安纳波利斯中心 在东31方位有飞机么? |
[08:04] | Air East 31, negative. | 东31 没有 |
[08:05] | The only traffic I have is a TWA L-1011 in your 6:00 position… | 唯一的飞机是TWAL-1011 在你六点钟方向 |
[08:11] | range 15 miles… | 范围 15英里(约24公里) |
[08:13] | and an Allegheny DC-9 in your 12:00 position, 50 miles. | 以及一架阿勒格尼DC-9在你12点钟方向 50英里(约80.5公里) |
[08:17] | Stand by. I’ll take a look at broadband, over. | 待机 我会看一下宽带 完毕 |
[08:21] | Air East 31 has traffic 2:00, slightly above and descending. | 东31 有飞机2点钟方向 在上方并正在下降 |
[08:25] | Air East 31, roger. | 东31 已收到 |
[08:26] | I have a primary target about that position now. | 我已找到该位置 |
[08:30] | I have no known traffic. | 没有发现飞行物 |
[08:32] | Stand by, I’ll check low, over. | 待机 我会核查 完毕 |
[08:35] | Check and see if they know who it is. | 查一下他们是否知道这是什么 |
[08:37] | Center, Air East 31. | 指挥中心 东31 |
[08:39] | The traffic’s not lower than us. | 此飞机飞行不低于我们 |
[08:41] | He’s 1:00 now, still above me and descending. | 它现在在1点钟方向 仍旧在我上方并正在下降 |
[08:45] | Air East 31, can you say aircraft type? | 东31 你能告诉我飞机型号么? |
[08:49] | Negative, Center, no distinct outline. | 不行 指挥中心 无法确认 |
[08:54] | To tell you the truth, the target is rather brilliant. | 说实话 目标非常明显 |
[08:57] | It has the brightest anti-collision lights I think I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过比他更亮的防碰撞灯 |
[09:01] | Alternating white to red. | 由白变红 |
[09:03] | The colors are striking. | 非常耀眼 |
[09:05] | Center, this is TWA 517. | 指挥中心 这是TWA 517 |
[09:09] | Traffic now looks like extra-bright landing lights. | 现在这架飞机看上去像异常明亮的着陆导航灯 |
[09:12] | I thought Air East had his landing lights on. | 我想东面有着陆导航灯亮着 |
[09:17] | It could be a satellite. | 可能是卫星 |
[09:18] | Air East 31, I have a primary target now in your 10:00 position… | 找到目标 在你10点钟方向 |
[09:21] | five miles, over. | 5英里 完毕 |
[09:23] | Affirmative, 31. | 确认 31 |
[09:25] | The traffic is proceeding northeast. No altitude readout. | 飞机正朝东北飞行 无法辨认高度 |
[09:29] | Roger, Center. It doesn’t appear he’ll be a problem. | 收到 看上去没有什么问题 |
[09:32] | He’s going to descend about 1500 feet below me. | 它正准备下降到比我低1500英尺的高度 |
[09:35] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[09:37] | Stand by, one. | 一号待命 |
[09:39] | Okay, Center, Air East 31. The traffic has turned. | 好的 东31飞机已转弯 |
[09:42] | He’s heading for my windshield. We’re turning immediately. | 它正朝我的挡风玻璃飞来 我们正在掉头 |
[09:48] | Descend and maintain flight level 310. | 下降并保持飞行水平310 |
[09:50] | Break Allegheny, turn right 30 degrees. | 转左30度 |
[09:52] | Get on the horn to the 45th Recon Wing and see what they’re testing up there. | 问一下45区他们有没有在进行什么测试 |
[09:57] | Do you have test operations in restricted area 2508? | 你们是否在管制区2508进行测试? |
[10:01] | Air East 31, roger. | 东31 收到 |
[10:03] | The traffic is luminous and exhibiting non-ballistic motion. | 飞行物为发光物体并不呈球体运动趋势运动 |
[10:07] | Roger, Air East 31. Continue descent at your discretion. | 收到 31号 如无问题继续下降 |
[10:10] | Okay, Center. Descent at pilot’s discretion is approved. | 好的 同意下降 |
[10:13] | The traffic is approaching head-on, ultra-bright and really moving. | 飞行物继续上升 非常明亮 移动迅速 |
[10:17] | And right by us! Right now! Now that was really close. | 现在就在我们旁边 非常接近 |
[10:20] | Air East 31 is out of 340… | 东310已超出340 |
[10:23] | Ask if they want to report officially. | 问他们是否想要正式汇报 |
[10:26] | TWA 517, do you want to report a UFO? Over. | TWA 517 你们是否要报告发现不明飞行物? 完毕 |
[10:34] | TWA 517, do you want to report a UFO? Over. | TWA 517 你们是否要报告发现不明飞行物? 完毕 |
[10:40] | Negative. We don’t want to report. | 不 我们不想汇报 |
[10:43] | Air East 31, do you wish to report a UFO? Over. | 东31 你们是否要报告发现不明飞行物? 完毕 |
[10:48] | Negative. We don’t want to report one either. | 不 我们也不想汇报 |
[10:52] | Air East 31, do you wish to file a report of any kind? Over. | 东31 你们是否要报告别的什么? 完毕 |
[10:56] | I wouldn’t know what kind of report to file, Center. | 我不知道应该报告什么 指挥中心 |
[10:59] | Air East 31, me neither. | 东31 我也是一样 |
[11:01] | I’ll try to track traffic to destination, over. | 我会继续追踪这个飞行物 完毕 |
[13:51] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[14:03] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[14:20] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[14:42] | Dad, do my problems for me. | 爸爸 帮我解决这个难题吧 |
[14:46] | I don’t have to do your problems for you. | 我没必要解决你的难题 |
[14:49] | You do your problems for you. | 你自己解决自己的难题 |
[14:51] | That’s why I graduated, so I don’t have to do problems. | 这就是我能毕业的原因 现在我不用再解难题了 |
[14:55] | I don’t understand these fractions. | 我不明白这些分数 |
[14:58] | All right. What’s one-third of 60? | 好吧60的三分之一是多少? |
[15:02] | That’s a fraction. I don’t understand it. | 这就是分数 我不懂 |
[15:04] | All right, look. | 好吧 看 |
[15:06] | Let’s say… | 就说 |
[15:08] | that this boxcar is 60 feet long. | 那个车子有60英尺长 |
[15:13] | And one-third is across this switch here. | 三分之一穿过这个路口 |
[15:19] | And now another train is coming. | 现在另一部火车来了 |
[15:26] | How far do you have to move this boxcar off the track… | 你必须把这个车子移开铁轨多少 |
[15:29] | so that the other train doesn’t smash it? | 才能使另一部火车不撞上它? |
[15:31] | Quickly, Brad, there are thousands of lives at stake. | 快一点 布拉得 火车上有上千个生命呢 |
[15:35] | Brad, any answer. | 布拉得 说些什么 |
[15:39] | Remember last weekend… | 记得上星期 |
[15:42] | you promised everybody a movie this weekend? | 你向每个人保证这个周末去看电影? |
[15:47] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[15:51] | And you also promised Goofy Golf. | 还有你保证一起玩高尔夫的 |
[16:00] | Roy, what is all this stuff on my table? | 洛伊 我桌子上的这些都是什么? |
[16:04] | I thought I told you this was for my stuff. | 我想我告诉过你这桌子是放我的东西的 |
[16:07] | I mean, you can have that table. | 我的意思是 你可以用那个桌子 |
[16:09] | I don’t want this on my table. | 我不想看到这个在我桌子上 |
[16:11] | This can cause tetanus! | 这个能招破伤风 |
[16:13] | – What is this? – You know what’s playing? | -这是什么? -你知道正在放什么么? |
[16:16] | Pinocchio! The kids have never seen Pinocchio. | 皮诺乔 孩子们从来没看过看皮诺乔 |
[16:19] | You guys have never seen it. You’ll love it. | 你们从来没看过你们会喜欢的 |
[16:22] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信这个 |
[16:23] | Who wants to go see some dumb cartoon rated G for kids? | 谁会想去看这些只能给小孩看得无声卡通? |
[16:28] | – How old are you? – Eight. | -你几岁了? -8岁 |
[16:30] | – You want to be 9? – Yeah. | -你想要变成9岁么? -是的 |
[16:32] | Then you’re gonna see Pinocchio tomorrow night. | 那你明天晚上就要看皮诺乔 |
[16:36] | That’s a wonderful way to win over your children. | 这样就能赢过你的孩子真厉害 |
[16:38] | I’m not serious. I’m just saying that I grew up with Pinocchio. | 我又不是认真的 我只是想说皮诺乔是伴随着我长大的 |
[16:43] | And if kids are still kids, they’re gonna eat it up. | 如果小孩子仍旧是小孩子 他们就应该看 |
[16:48] | Okay, I’m wrong. I’m Wrong Roy, all right? | 好吧 我错了 我总是错的行了吧? |
[16:51] | Toby! You are close to death! Come out here! | 托比 你就要死了出来 |
[17:00] | I’ll give you your choice. I’m not gonna be biased in any way. | 我给你们自己选择 我不会偏心 |
[17:05] | Tomorrow night you can either play Goofy Golf, | 你可以去玩高尔夫 |
[17:07] | which means a lot of waiting and shouting and pushing and probably getting a zero… | 那意味着你要等很久还要拖拖拉拉最后只得个0分 |
[17:10] | or you can see Pinocchio… | 或者你可以看皮诺乔 |
[17:12] | which is a lot of furry animals and magic and a wonderful time. | 意味着有很多动物 魔法以及欢乐时光 |
[17:16] | – Now, let’s vote. – Golf! | -现在我们来投票 -高尔夫 |
[17:18] | All right, everybody to bed! | 好吧 每个人都上床去 |
[17:20] | No way! Dad said we could finish watching The Ten Commandments! | 不行 爸爸说我们可以看完10戒 |
[17:25] | Roy, that movie is four hours long. | 洛伊 那个电影有4小时那么长 |
[17:28] | I told them they’d watch only five commandments. | 我告诉过他们他们只能看前5戒 |
[17:31] | Hi, Ronnie, it’s Earl. | 洛尼 我是伊尔 |
[17:32] | We got a big problem. I need your old man in the field. | 我们有大问题了 我需要你丈夫来 |
[17:36] | Roy can’t drive at night without me. | 如果我不在车上 洛伊晚上不能开车 |
[17:38] | We’re experiencing an overall outage! | 我们正全面停电 |
[17:40] | Wait, wait, wait. I can’t… Hey, honey! | 等一下 我不能 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | Jiminy cricket. It’s Earl on the phone. | 快一点 是伊尔打来的 |
[17:53] | Neary. Get into your truck and report to line N in Tolono. | 尼瑞 快开车去托罗诺的N线报道 |
[17:57] | We’re losing power across the grid. Has the outage hit you yet? | 我们这边没电了 你们那边停电了没有? |
[18:02] | Neary? | 尼瑞? |
[18:13] | Hey! Lights! | 别关灯 |
[18:41] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[19:05] | Help! I’m lost. | 我迷路了 |
[19:10] | You’re gonna cough up a little Tolono, right? | 你要去托罗诺 对吧? |
[19:13] | Cough up Tolono on Interstate Highway 90. | 现在在州际90号公路上 |
[19:17] | A little familiar landmark of some sort. | 看看有什么熟悉的路标 |
[19:20] | – Cornbread Road, south of 20. – Cornbread? | -科布莱德路 南20 -科布莱德? |
[19:23] | Power must have been restored. | 电力一定已经恢复了 |
[19:25] | Couple hundred neighbors think it’s Saturday night. | 好几百个邻居以为这是星期六晚上 |
[19:28] | Dispatch, this is 411. | 调度 这里是411 |
[19:30] | Do you want me to disregard that Tolono call? | 你要我不去托罗诺了吗? |
[19:36] | You’re in the middle of the road, jackass! | 你堵在路中间了 笨蛋 |
[19:38] | Can you tell me where Cornbread is? Turkey! | 你能告诉我哪里是科布莱德路么? 傻瓜? |
[20:14] | M-Mary-10 through M-Mary-12. Okay. | M-玛丽-10 到 M-玛丽-12 |
[20:25] | Stoppage in the single circuits will lead you right to nowhere. | 听在环形炉上哪里都去不了 |
[20:32] | M-Mary-10. | M-玛丽-10 |
[21:41] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[23:34] | What do you guys got out there? | 你们在那里看到了什么? |
[23:37] | I don’t believe this! | 我无法相信 |
[23:39] | My God! It’s as big as a house! | 天 它象房子一样大 |
[23:44] | Shaped like a barn. | 象谷仓一样 |
[23:46] | This is absolutely crazy. | 这简直疯了 |
[23:53] | Just off the Telemark Expressway and east toward Harper Valley. | 就在Telemark高速公路尽头和HarPer Valley(地名)东面 |
[25:06] | No! | 不 |
[25:08] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[25:14] | Oh, my God! Lady! | 天哪女士 |
[25:17] | Are you okay? I’m sorry. | 你没事吧? 对不起 |
[25:20] | I didn’t see him. He was in the middle of the road. | 我没有看见她 他在路中间 |
[25:25] | Hello! Here! | 这里 |
[25:27] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么啦 |
[25:30] | Barry, come back here! | 巴里 回来 |
[26:04] | Ice cream! | 冰淇淋 |
[26:26] | This is nuts. | 真是疯了 |
[27:11] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[27:13] | What are you guys doing? Hey! | 你们在做什么嗨 |
[27:16] | That’s Ohio! That’s a quarter! | 那是俄亥俄 要付2角5分 |
[27:23] | Jesus, look at those suckers. They’re glued to the road! | 天哪 看看这些恶心的东西 |
[28:15] | Honey, wake up! | 亲爱的 起来 |
[28:17] | Ronnie, wake up! You’re not gonna believe what I saw! | 洛尼 醒来 你不会相信我看到什么 |
[28:21] | Don’t! Not now. | 不要 |
[28:22] | No, listen! I never would have believed it! | 不 听着 我从来不会相信它 |
[28:25] | There was this… In the cab there was this whole… | 是这样的 在车里有一整个 |
[28:28] | It went… It was… There was a red whoosh that… | 它走了 一个红颜色的 呼的一声 |
[28:33] | Roy. | 洛伊 |
[28:34] | Ike called you. | 埃克打电话给你 |
[28:36] | And McGovern. | 还有格文 |
[28:38] | They want you to call. They couldn’t reach you. | 他们让你打给他们他们找不到你 |
[28:41] | I turned the radio off. | 我关了收音机 |
[28:43] | Don’t do that. The phone rang off the hook. | 别这样电话震天响 |
[28:45] | It woke Sylvia up two times already. You’d better call them. | 已经吵醒塞维亚2次了 你最好打给他们 |
[28:49] | You know those pictures in National Geographic, the aurora borealis? | 你从国家地里杂志上看到过这些极光的图片对吗? |
[28:52] | This is better than that. Come on! | 这个比那个还要好 |
[28:55] | Come on, Ronnie, get up. | 来吧 洛尼 起来 |
[28:57] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing is wrong. I don’t know. | -怎么了? -没什么 我不知道 |
[29:00] | Get up, get up! I’m not kidding. | 起来 起来 不是开玩笑 |
[29:02] | – Come on, – Is it an accident? | -快点 -发生事故了? |
[29:03] | No, it’s not an accident. You wanted out of the house, right? | 没发生事故 你想到外面去 对么? |
[29:05] | Not at 4:00 in the morning. | 但不是在凌晨4点的时候 |
[29:07] | Ronnie, I need you to see something with me. | 洛尼 我需要你来和我一起看一些东西 |
[29:11] | It’s really important. | 真得很重要 |
[29:13] | Okay. All right. What about the kids? | 好吧 好吧 孩子怎么办? |
[29:16] | What? Oh, the kids! I’ll get the kids. | 什么? 噢孩子 我会带上孩子 |
[29:18] | Sylvia, we’re going on an adventure. | 塞维亚 我们要去冒险了 |
[29:20] | Toby! Brad! Come on! Get up. | 托比布拉得 来吧 起来 |
[29:23] | It’s better than Goofy Golf! | 比高尔夫还要好玩 |
[29:29] | I’m going as fast as I can! | 我已经走得够快了 |
[29:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:37] | Hi, Mrs. Harris. | 嗨 哈里斯夫人 |
[29:39] | Roy, there’s Mrs. Harris. | 洛伊 哈里斯夫人在那里 |
[29:41] | There better be a good reason for this… | 你最好有一个好理由 |
[29:43] | because it doesn’t make sense! | 因为这实在是没道理 |
[29:46] | All right, Roy, I really think you’ve proved your point. | 好吧 罗伊 我实在是想听听你的解释 |
[29:53] | You’re sunburned. Look at you. | 你被太阳晒伤了 看看你 |
[30:01] | Honey, what is that? | 亲爱的 那是什么? |
[30:08] | Roy, what did it look like? | 洛伊 那个看上去是怎样的? |
[30:11] | It was like an ice-cream cone. | 像一个圆筒冰淇淋 |
[30:15] | What flavor? | 什么味道的? |
[30:17] | Orange. | 桔子味的 |
[30:19] | It was orange. It wasn’t like an ice-cream cone. | 是桔子味 它不像一个圆筒冰淇淋 |
[30:22] | It was more like a shell. You know like this. | 它更像一个贝壳 好比这样 |
[30:25] | Like a taco? | 像墨西哥薄饼那样? |
[30:27] | Was it like one of those Sara Lee moon-shaped cookies? | 它是不是象那些萨拉·李做的月亮形的饼干? |
[30:31] | Those crescent cookies? | 那些新月形的饼干么? |
[30:42] | Don’t you think I’m taking this really well? | 你不觉得我做饼干很拿手么? |
[30:48] | I remember coming to places like this… | 我记得以前我们来过类似的地方 |
[30:50] | just to look at each other. | 当时我们什么也不做 就静静的互望着 |
[30:57] | Snuggle. | 依偎在一起 |
[33:24] | I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it! | 我不相信 我不相信 |
[33:29] | I don’t believe it. | 我无法相信 |
[33:30] | It’s the Cotopaxi. | 是科多帕希号 |
[33:32] | – Why is it here? – Beats the shit out of me. | -为什么它在这里? -打死我也想不通 |
[33:50] | 5郡不明飞行物 印第安纳嗡嗡响 | |
[34:09] | Is this the bathroom? | 这是浴室么? |
[34:29] | This is not your toy to play with every time I turn around. | 这个不是你们的玩具 |
[34:33] | He looks like a 50/50 Bar. | 看爸爸的阴阳脸 |
[34:35] | All right, out of this house. All of you. Out of my house. | 好了都出去 你们所有人都出去 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry, but you’re not to play with this ever! | 很抱歉 但是你们不能再玩这个了 |
[34:41] | Get out while I clean up your mess! | 在我打扫完这一堆烂摊子前别进来 |
[34:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:05] | I found this overnight tanning stuff. | 我找到这个黄颜色的东西 |
[35:07] | I want you to spray it on half your face, so it’s all one color. | 你喷在半边脸上 这样2边脸就可以变成一个颜色了 |
[35:11] | It makes my face look yellow. What does this remind you of? | 这个会让我的脸看上去黄黄的 这个让你想到了什么? |
[35:15] | Then we’ll tell everybody you fell asleep… | 那么我们就告诉大家你在太阳灯下 |
[35:17] | under the sun lamp on your right side. | 侧着半边脸睡着了 |
[35:20] | What for? | 为什么? |
[35:22] | Dad, can I ask you a question? | 爸爸 我可以问你一个问题么? |
[35:25] | Are they for real? | 他们是不是真的? |
[35:27] | That’s what for. | 那就是为什么 |
[35:29] | No, they are not for real. | 不 他们不是真的 |
[35:30] | Go outside and have a hot dog, okay? | 出去给自己买个热狗 好么? |
[35:33] | Ronnie, don’t tell him that. | 洛伊 不要这样告诉他 |
[35:34] | Don’t talk about this until you know what you’re talking about. | 不要这样讲 直到你知道自己在说什么 |
[35:38] | If I can’t talk about it, how will I know what’s going on? | 如果我不说 我怎么知道会发生什么事情? |
[35:43] | What? | 什么事情? |
[35:44] | Mom, I believe in them. | 妈妈 我相信它们 |
[35:46] | I believe in them too. | 我也相信它们 |
[35:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不相信 |
[35:49] | Dad says we do. | 爸爸叫我们相信 |
[35:51] | No, he does not. | 不 他没有 |
[35:54] | Do you, Roy? | 你是么 洛伊? |
[35:56] | All I want to do is know what’s going on. | 我只是想知道接下来会怎样 |
[36:00] | Nothing’s going on! It’s just one of those things. | 没什么会发生 只不过是那些事情 |
[36:03] | Which things? Which things? | 什么事情?什么事情? |
[36:06] | – I don’t want to hear about this. – This is very important! | -我不想再听到这些了 -这个是非常重要的 |
[36:09] | I won’t let it lay here. I’m gonna call somebody! | 我不会让这件事情就这样结束的 我要告诉别人 |
[36:12] | I’m not listening. I’m not listening. | 我不听 我不听 |
[36:14] | I saw something last night that I can’t explain. | 昨天晚上我看到了一些无法解释的东西 |
[36:19] | I saw something last night I can’t explain. | 昨天晚上我看到的事情我可以解释 |
[36:24] | I’m going out there again tonight. | 我今天晚上会再去那里的 |
[36:28] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[36:30] | Yes, I am. | 我要去 |
[36:32] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[36:33] | Yes, I am. | 我要去 |
[36:37] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[36:39] | Do they live on the moon? | 他们生活在月亮上么? |
[36:40] | They got bases there so at night they can come through your window. | 它们的基地在那里 所以晚上他们会来到你的窗前 |
[36:45] | This isn’t a moonburn, goddamn it! | 这不是被月亮晒伤的 该死 |
[36:48] | – You came through my window last. – You hurt me! | -是你昨天晚上来爬我的窗子 -你弄痛我了 |
[36:51] | – You took all my covers. – Roy’s not like that. | -你卷走了我的被子 -洛伊不是那样的 |
[36:54] | He loves his work. Don’t say that! | 他喜欢他的工作 不要那样说 |
[36:57] | What did he do? He was with us all night! | 他做了什么了? 他昨天一晚上和我们在一起 |
[37:00] | I won’t have to go tonight. | 我今天晚上不一定去 |
[37:01] | He is not like that at all! | 他不是那样的 |
[37:05] | Stop yelling at me! | 不要再对我叫了 |
[37:07] | Can’t you tell him about this? | 你不能跟他讲么? |
[37:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:11] | I can’t believe it. | 我不能相信 |
[37:13] | Roy… | 洛伊 |
[37:14] | you got fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[37:17] | They didn’t even want to talk to you. | 他们甚至不想跟你讲话 |
[38:34] | Where were the sounds coming from? | 这些声音都是从哪里来的? |
[39:02] | Where did these sounds come from? Tell us, please. | 这些声音都是从哪里来的? 请告诉我 |
[39:33] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[39:40] | I beg your pardon, but my English is not good too. | 请再说一遍 我的英文也不好 |
[39:47] | I want to share with you now… | 我想和大家分享 |
[39:49] | the breakthrough that happened in India. | 我们在印度取得的突破 |
[39:53] | We think it means something. | 我们认为它意味着些什么 |
[39:57] | We think it is important. | 我们认为它是重要的 |
[39:59] | To help you learn, | 为了帮助你们了解 |
[40:01] | I am using the hand sign created by Zoltan Kodaly. | 我在使用由佐尔坦·柯达伊创造的手语 |
[40:06] | Kodaly developed these signs to teach music to deaf children. | 柯达伊用这些手语来教耳聋的孩子学习音乐 |
[41:36] | Hello? | 你好? |
[41:41] | Hi, how are you? You came here too? | 你好么? 你也来这儿了? |
[41:43] | Yes. Jillian Guiler. | 嗯来了 我是季连·盖勒 |
[41:45] | Roy Neary. I’m sorry about what happened with kids. | 罗伊·尼瑞 上次的事情真抱歉 |
[41:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:51] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[41:57] | You got the same burn. | 你也晒伤了 |
[41:59] | Yeah, but it’s better on you. You got it all over at least. | 但你的比我好 你至少全晒到了 |
[42:04] | I gotta tan the other side tonight. | 我今晚要晒到另一半 |
[42:06] | How’s the kid? I’m really sorry. | 孩子怎样? 我真的很抱歉 |
[42:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[42:10] | Raise your head a bit and give me a smile. | 抬起头 笑一个 |
[42:13] | He’s a little young for a record, don’t you think? | 他太小了不适合作记录 你认为呢? |
[42:36] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[42:40] | I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是自从昨天在路上 |
[42:45] | I’ve been seeing this shape. | 我看到这个形状 |
[42:49] | In shaving cream and pillows… | 冰淇淋的形状 |
[43:05] | Damn it, I know this! I know what this is. | 我知道这个我知道这是什么 |
[43:14] | This means something. | 这意味着什么 |
[43:22] | This is important. | 很重要 |
[43:25] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[43:27] | Get the camera! | 准备好照相机 |
[43:28] | Out of the northwest! | 在西北方向 |
[43:45] | It’s like Halloween for grownups. | 这就像成年人的万圣节 |
[43:50] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖果就捣乱 |
[44:23] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[45:17] | The patterns are: | 这些式样是 |
[45:18] | – We received two 15-minute broadcasts. – Non-random signals? | -我们收到2段15分钟的广播 -有规律的讯号? |
[45:22] | 104 rapid pulses. After a five-second interval, 40 pulses. | 104次迅速的脉动 5秒钟间隔后 40次脉动 |
[45:26] | Another five-second break, and 30 pulses. | 另外5秒钟间隔 然后是30次脉动 |
[45:29] | 戈德斯通射电望远镜 14号站 | |
[45:30] | 60 seconds of silence, then a new set of numbers. | 静止 然后一组新的数字 |
[45:32] | 40, break five. 36, break five. Ten. | 40 中断5秒钟 36 中断5秒钟 10 |
[45:36] | – 104 rapid pulses. – Lord! | -104次迅速脉动 -老天 |
[45:38] | Wait 60 seconds and the whole doggone thing repeats. | 60秒后整个过程开始重复 |
[45:42] | – Where are the signals from? – The neighborhood. | -讯号从哪里来的? -就在附近 |
[45:45] | Light-travel time, roughly 7 seconds. | 光旅行的时间 大概7秒 |
[45:47] | Well within the plane of the ecliptic. | 正好在黄道平面上 |
[45:50] | Are these non-random signals here, | 这些有规律的信号 |
[45:52] | 40, 36, 10, in response to that? | 40 36 10 是响应那个的么? |
[45:55] | No, they should be. We’ve sent this combination out for weeks. | 应该是 我们已经发送这个组合好几星期了 |
[45:59] | All we’re getting back are numbers. | 我们得回来的只是数字 |
[46:06] | This could mean the India sounds reached a dead end. | 这也可能说明印度的音乐进了一个死胡同 |
[46:10] | They don’t mean a thing. | 他们并不说明任何问题 |
[46:12] | There’s so much we don’t know. | 有很多我们不知道的事情 |
[46:14] | How about where the signals originate? | 那些信号从哪里来的? |
[46:20] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[46:24] | What letter is 104? | 什么字母是104? |
[46:28] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[46:33] | Before I got paid to speak French… | 我在做法语翻译之前 |
[46:39] | I used to read maps. | 是绘制地图的 |
[46:42] | This first number is a longitude. | 这第一个数字是经度 |
[46:50] | Two sets of three numbers. | 2组3个号码 |
[46:52] | Degrees, minutes and seconds. | 度 分和秒 |
[46:55] | The first number has three digits, and the last two are below 60. | 第一个号码有3个数字 最后2个数字小于60 |
[47:00] | It’s not in the right ascension and declination on the sky. | 这不是在空中上升或下降 |
[47:05] | These have to be Earth coordinates. | 这一定是地球坐标 |
[47:08] | There’s a globe in the office. | 办公室有一个地球仪 |
[47:13] | This is what we need. | 这就是我们需要的 |
[47:15] | Maybe there’s a release pin underneath here. | 可能有一个钉子在下面 |
[47:18] | That’s a $2500 globe! What are you doing? | 这个地球仪要2500元 你们在做什么? |
[47:38] | All right, everybody, quiet down! Hold it down! | 好了各位 安静 放下来 |
[47:47] | The antenna. How dumb! | 天线 真是愚蠢 |
[47:49] | – Which way’s it pointing? – Northeast. | -这指的是哪个方向? -东北 |
[47:51] | That’s Wyoming. | 那是怀俄明州 |
[47:59] | We’ll need a geodetic survey map of Wyoming. | 我们需要怀俄明州的地理勘测地图 |
[48:02] | I want it to the square yard. | 找一个正方形的空地 |
[48:04] | The Army has a geodetic survey map of Wyoming. | 军队有怀俄明州的地理勘测地图 |
[49:59] | Toys! | 玩具 |
[50:02] | Toys! | 玩具 |
[51:21] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[51:51] | You can come and play now. | 你可以出来玩了 |
[51:54] | You can come and play now. | 你可以出来玩了 |
[52:01] | Come in through the door. | 从门里进来吧 |
[52:05] | 1… 2… 3… One… two… three… | |
[52:19] | Mom, look! The sun’s here! | 妈妈 看 这里有个太阳 |
[52:27] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊! |
[53:07] | Go away! | 走开 |
[53:33] | Clean everything up! | 把东西理好 |
[53:51] | – Mom, let me listen! – Wait a minute! | -妈妈 让我听 -等一下 |
[54:10] | Mom, look! | 妈妈 看 |
[54:21] | Come in through the door. | 从门这里进来 |
[54:45] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[55:03] | May we have a statement? | 我们能做个声明吗? |
[55:05] | The report you gave to the police was spectacular. | 你给警察的报告真是令人瞩目 |
[55:08] | We need it for the 6:00 news. | 我们要用它来做6点新闻 |
[55:13] | They got him. | 他们抓住了他 |
[55:14] | What? | 什么 |
[55:15] | Is it true you’re leaving to look for your son? | 你真地去找你的儿子了 |
[55:18] | Has there been a ransom note? | 有什么勒索信吗? |
[55:20] | Where will you start looking? | 你要从哪里开始找? |
[55:24] | His name is Barry. | 他叫巴里 |
[55:27] | Where is your husband now, Mrs. Guiler? | 你丈夫现在在哪里 盖勒太太 |
[55:30] | Are you involved in any kind of parapsychologies? | 你和那些通灵学有什么关系吗 |
[55:35] | Turn around, please. Turn around! | 请转过来 转过来 |
[55:39] | You gave the police a report. Would you mind repeating it? | 你给过警察报告 可以重复一遍吗? |
[55:47] | Folks, you can go in now. Room 3655. | 大伙儿 你们现在能进来了 3655房间 |
[55:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is a flying saucer. | 女士们先生们 这就是飞碟 |
[55:54] | That’s the one I saw! | 那就是我看见过的 |
[55:58] | I swear that’s the same one! It’s the one I saw! | 我发誓那是同一个 它就是我看到过的那个 |
[56:02] | It’s made of pewter, made in Japan… | 这个是白蜡做的盘子 日本制造的… |
[56:05] | and thrown across the lawn by one of my children. | 我的孩子把这个当飞盘玩 |
[56:10] | I wanted to point out that we’re not all “polished brass” about this. | 我想指出的是 这些东西并不只是些抛光的黄铜 |
[56:14] | And also point out that last year… | 并且要指出 去年… |
[56:18] | Americans shot more than seven billion photographs… | 美国人拍了70多亿张的照片… |
[56:21] | at a record of $6.6 billion for film equipment and processing. | 胶片以及冲印花费66亿 |
[56:26] | Now, with all those shutters clicking… | 而现在 照了那么多照片后… |
[56:28] | where is the indisputable photographic evidence? | 确凿的证据在哪里 |
[56:31] | I’ve been in the news business for a long time. | 我在新闻界工作了很长的时间 |
[56:35] | We never took a picture of a plane crash as it happened… | 我们从来没有拍到过什么飞机坠毁的照片 |
[56:39] | or an automobile accident and get it on the 6:00 news. | 或者为6点新闻拍到汽车事故什么的 |
[56:51] | There are lots of ideas that would be fun to believe in. | 你可以相信很多东西 |
[56:54] | Mental telepathy… | 阅读他人心思… |
[56:56] | time travel… | 时间旅行… |
[56:58] | immortality… | 不死… |
[57:00] | even Santa Claus. | 甚至圣诞老人 |
[57:03] | I know it’s no fun to go home and say, “Guess what happened today? | 有些无聊人 回家说”猜猜今天发生了什么”? |
[57:07] | I was in the shopping center, and there was this bright light… | 我当时在购物中心 有一道很强的光… |
[57:11] | and I rushed outside… | 我冲了出去 |
[57:14] | and it was an airplane.” | 看到了一架飞机… |
[57:16] | Excuse me, sir. I didn’t want to see this. | 对不起 先生 我也不想看到这个 |
[57:20] | I sure wish I had. | 我确定我很想看到 |
[57:22] | For 15 years I’ve been looking… | 我花了15年时间… |
[57:24] | for these damn silly lights in the night sky. | 在夜空里寻找这些该死的光 |
[57:27] | I’ve never found any. | 但从来没有找到过 |
[57:29] | I’d like to, because I believe in life elsewhere. | 我很想找到 因为我相信地球以外还有生命存在 |
[57:32] | Why don’t you admit… | 你为什么不承认… |
[57:34] | that the Air Force is conducting tests in the Foothills area? | 空军在丘陵地带进行测试 |
[57:38] | It would be easy to say yes to that. | 要说是很简单 |
[57:41] | But I’m not going to mislead you. This is not the case. | 但是我不想误导你们 情况不是这样 |
[57:46] | I don’t know what you saw. | 我不知道你看到了什么 |
[57:48] | You can’t fool us by agreeing with us. | 你别以为假装同意我们的话就可以愚弄我们 |
[57:50] | No, come on! | 不 别这样 |
[57:52] | I saw Bigfoot once. | 我看过一次”大脚” |
[57:59] | 1951. Back in Sequoia National Park. | 1951年 在美国加州红杉国家公园 |
[58:03] | Had a foot on her, 37 inches. Heel to toe. | 我看到一个脚 37英寸 从后跟到脚趾 |
[58:11] | Made a sound I would not want to hear twice in my life. | 发出的声音我一辈子都不想听到第二次 |
[58:20] | I believe I’ve encountered that gentleman myself. | 我相信我遇到了那个东西 |
[58:24] | I was sitting on the porch, looking through the screen. | 我坐在走廊上 透过屏风往外看 |
[58:27] | I seen this big white dot in the sky. | 我看到天空里有个大白点 |
[58:29] | 印第安纳州女士将3岁儿子 的失踪归咎于云团 | |
[58:29] | 盖勒说如果警察不继续 尽力的话她会自己找遍全州 | |
[58:29] | It turned red and blue and green. | 它变成红色 蓝色以及绿色 |
[58:36] | UFOs do not represent a direct physical threat to national security. | 不明飞行物并不意味着直接威胁到国家安全 |
[58:42] | We do not support them, and we encourage you not to. | 我们不支持他们 我们也希望你们不要 |
[59:25] | Let’s get in touch with the forest service… | 联系一下森林服务中心 |
[59:27] | or we’ll end up in a wilderness area with vehicular traffic. | 或者我们就到野生区域去 |
[59:31] | And that’s strictly sacred-cow stuff for those folks in Wyoming. | 在怀俄明的人们非常相信圣牛这类的传说 |
[59:41] | If this mission is fully developed… | 如果这个任务顺利进行了… |
[59:45] | I get white knuckles thinking about what might be ahead for those folks. | 傻瓜也想得出来这些人会面临什么 |
[59:51] | Your flight will be at 20:00 hours. | 你的飞机是在晚上8点 |
[59:53] | We have a limo that’ll take you to the heliport now. | 我们有豪华轿车送您到直升飞机机场 |
[59:57] | And transportation will be provided on the other end. | 交通工具会在那边提供 |
[1:00:04] | I like the flash flood idea. | 我喜欢那个发洪水的主意 |
[1:00:05] | Where will you get the water? | 你从哪里弄这些水来? |
[1:00:08] | We’ll tell them one of the reservoirs is going to burst. | 我会告诉他们有个水库要爆炸了 |
[1:00:13] | There’s not enough water in those reservoirs! | 没有足够的水在水库里 |
[1:00:15] | Wait! Contaminated water affects people, crops, animals. | 等一下 污染的水源影响到人们 庄稼 以及动物 |
[1:00:18] | Disease. | 引来疾病 |
[1:00:20] | – Yeah, epidemic. – What kind of disease? | -对 而且是传染的 -哪种疾病 |
[1:00:22] | A plague epidemic. | 瘟疫 |
[1:00:24] | Nobody will believe a plague. | 没有人会相信瘟疫的 |
[1:00:26] | – Anthrax. – Ranching country. | -炭疽热 -经营畜牧业的国家 |
[1:00:29] | There are a lot of sheep in the hills. | 山里有很多羊 |
[1:00:31] | Good, I like that. | 好 我喜欢 |
[1:00:33] | It’ll create a panic. | 这会制造恐慌 |
[1:00:34] | But it may not evacuate everybody. | 但这可能不会疏散每个人 |
[1:00:36] | There’s always some joker who thinks he’s immune. | 总有些傻瓜认为他们是免疫的 |
[1:00:41] | I need something so scary it’ll clear 300 square miles… | 我需要一些真正吓人的事情 吓到300平方英里内… |
[1:00:45] | of every living Christian soul. | 一个人都没有 |
[1:01:19] | Help yourself. | 自己吃吧 |
[1:01:24] | I hate these potatoes. | 我讨厌这些土豆 |
[1:01:26] | There’s a dead fly in my potatoes. | 有一只死苍蝇在我的土豆里 |
[1:01:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:03:17] | Well, I guess you’ve noticed… | 那么 我猜你已经注意到了… |
[1:03:19] | something is a little strange with Dad. | 爸爸有些奇怪 |
[1:03:27] | It’s okay, though. | 但是没什么 |
[1:03:31] | I’m still Dad. | 我还是你们的爸爸 |
[1:03:38] | I can’t describe it, what I’m feeling… | 我说不清楚我的感觉… |
[1:03:42] | and what I’m thinking. | 以及我的想法 |
[1:03:47] | This means something. | 这意味着什么 |
[1:03:51] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[1:04:04] | That’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[1:04:10] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[1:04:13] | That’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[1:04:43] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:04:47] | What is it?! | 究竟是什么? |
[1:04:56] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:05:04] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:05:35] | Open the door, please. | 请打开门 |
[1:05:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:05:42] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[1:05:44] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[1:06:15] | I don’t think I know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道自己怎么了 |
[1:06:23] | Look, Roy. What it is, is family therapy. | 洛伊 这是家庭疗法 |
[1:06:28] | I mean, we all go. We all talk. | 我的意思是我们一起去 |
[1:06:31] | No one is singled out. Maybe it’s not your fault anyway. | 没有人会落单 这可能也不是你的错 |
[1:06:35] | It’s waterproof. It still works. | 这个是防水的 还能用 |
[1:06:39] | Promise me you’ll go! | 你保证你会去 |
[1:06:41] | You crybaby! You crybaby! | 爱哭鬼 爱哭鬼 |
[1:06:44] | – You crybaby! – Get out of here! | -爱哭鬼 -出去 |
[1:06:46] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:06:47] | Come on, you guys. | 来 你们 |
[1:06:50] | You crybaby! | 爱哭鬼 |
[1:06:52] | – Be quiet! – Stop it! | -安静 -停下来 |
[1:06:54] | I don’t understand it! | 我不懂 |
[1:06:56] | – Neither do I. – Get out! | -我也不懂 -出去 |
[1:06:58] | Go to your room and close the door. | 回你的房间去 关上门 |
[1:07:04] | – Ronnie? – Yes. | -罗妮 -是的 |
[1:07:06] | I’m really scared. I want you to help me. | 我真的很害怕 我希望你帮我 |
[1:07:10] | All this bullshit! It’s turning this house upside down! | 都是胡言乱语把这个家弄的乱七八糟 |
[1:07:14] | I just hate you! That’s why! | 我就是恨你 那就是理由 |
[1:07:16] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:18] | Hold me. Put your arms around me. It’ll really help me. | 抓著我 抱住我 这真的可以帮我 |
[1:07:21] | It’ll really help me. | 这真的可以帮我 |
[1:07:23] | Listen! Listen! Don’t you see what’s happening? | 听 听 你没看到发生了什么事情吗 |
[1:07:26] | None of our friends call us anymore! | 我们的朋友再也不打电话给我们了 |
[1:07:28] | You’re out of work! You don’t care! | 你没了工作 也不关心 |
[1:07:31] | You’re ruining us! You’re ruining us! | 你在毁了我们 你在毁了我们 |
[1:07:34] | – Ronnie, just hold on. – No! | -罗妮 等一下 -不 |
[1:07:36] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:07:45] | Ronnie, open the door now. Come on. | 罗妮 现在开门 来吧 |
[1:08:24] | Well, what do you know? It’s disintegrated. | 好吧 你知道些什么 它已经瓦解了 |
[1:08:30] | Happy birthday, you thing from another world, you. | 生日快乐 这是你在另一个星球的东西 |
[1:08:34] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:08:43] | Well, I guess he’s had enough. | 恩我想他已经有很多了 |
[1:08:47] | Are you going to yell at me? | 你又要对我嚷嚷了吗 |
[1:08:56] | 不明飞行物 眼见为实 | |
[1:09:07] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[1:09:19] | All this stuff is coming down. | 所有这些东西都不要了 |
[1:09:26] | It’s all gonna be like it was. | 会恢复成以前那样的 |
[1:09:36] | That’s the last straw! Now I use my secret weapon! | 那是最后一招了 现在我要用秘密武器了 |
[1:10:13] | Roy, I’m sorry about last night. Roy! | 洛伊 昨天晚上很对不起 |
[1:10:20] | Roy, what are you doing? | 洛伊 你在做什么 |
[1:10:23] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[1:10:34] | The plants are fine there! | 那些植物都没事 |
[1:10:36] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[1:10:38] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:10:40] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么 |
[1:10:42] | You’re gonna love it! | 你会喜欢它的 |
[1:10:43] | – What do you mean? – You’ll really love this. | -什么意思 -你真的会喜欢这个的 |
[1:10:46] | Roy, what are you doing? | Roy 你在干什么 |
[1:10:54] | Oh, Roy! | 哦 Roy |
[1:10:57] | My God! | 我的天 |
[1:10:59] | Come on, men! | 来吧 |
[1:11:02] | Dad, after this, can we throw dirt in my window? | 爸爸 你做完后我能把这些土都扔到我窗里去吗 |
[1:11:10] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[1:11:13] | Stop. Stop it. | 停下来 停下来 |
[1:11:15] | Ronnie. | 罗妮 |
[1:11:17] | If I don’t do this, that’s when I’m gonna need a doctor. | 如果我不作这些 我就真的要去看医生了 |
[1:11:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:11:26] | – I got it. – What are you doing? | -我已经想到了 -你在干什么? |
[1:11:28] | I figured it out, that’s all. Will you just listen? | 我有个办法 你不能就听着吗 |
[1:11:31] | Look, you ever look at something crazy, | 难道你以前没有过曾经认为一些事情很疯狂 |
[1:11:34] | and then see it another way and it’s not? | 但从另一个方面来看却并不疯狂吗 |
[1:11:37] | No, I haven’t. | 不没有过 |
[1:11:38] | Come on, Ronnie. Just listen. | 来吧 罗妮 就听我一次 |
[1:11:40] | – I don’t know what you’re doing. – Close your eyes. | -我不知道你在做什么 -闭上眼睛 |
[1:11:43] | Close your eyes and hold your breath, everything will be really pretty. | 闭上眼睛 深呼吸 一切都会好的 |
[1:11:47] | You’re scaring us now. | 你吓到我们了 |
[1:11:48] | Don’t be scared. Don’t be scared. I feel really good. | 不要怕 不要怕 我感觉好极了 |
[1:11:52] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:11:54] | I haven’t felt this good in years. | 我好久没感觉这么好了 |
[1:11:56] | Everything’s gonna be okay. I can feel it. | 一切都很好 我可以感觉到 |
[1:12:02] | – Now what else? What else? – Like this? Like this? | -现在还有什么 现在还有什么 -这样的 这样的 |
[1:12:06] | Right. | 对 |
[1:12:46] | Like this? | 这样的 |
[1:12:50] | Chicken wire. | 铁丝网 |
[1:13:02] | Whatever you’re doing, it’s against the law! | 不管你在做什么 这是犯法的 |
[1:13:04] | He’s putting it back, Mrs. Harris. | 他会放回去的 哈里斯太太 |
[1:13:06] | I’ll pay you for this. | 我会付钱的 |
[1:13:08] | Take it. Take it. | 拿走 拿走 |
[1:13:09] | I’m perfectly fine. | 我非常好 |
[1:13:11] | Let go of this fence. Come with me. | 别碰这些篱笆 跟我来 |
[1:13:13] | Do you want me to hit you? Let go of that fence! | 你想挨打吗 别碰这些篱笆 |
[1:13:16] | Toby! Listen to me. Listen to me. | Toby 听我说 听我说 |
[1:13:19] | Come on, right now. We’re going. | 来吧 快点 我们要走了 |
[1:13:21] | – I want to stay here! – Let go of the fence! Come on. | -我想要待在这儿 -别碰这些篱笆 来吧 |
[1:13:42] | Stay! | 别动 |
[1:13:48] | – Where we going? – Where we going? | -我们要去哪里 -我们要去哪里 |
[1:13:51] | – Where are we going? – Just get in the car. | -我们要去哪里 -上车 |
[1:13:53] | – Where are we going? – Quietly, quickly, get in. | -我们要去哪里 -安静点 快上车 |
[1:13:56] | Get in there, Toby. | 托比 快进去 |
[1:13:58] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:14:02] | – Dad needs some more help! – Lock the doors! | -爸爸需要帮助 -锁上门 |
[1:14:05] | Dad needs some more help! | 爸爸需要帮忙 |
[1:14:06] | Quiet! Just lock the doors. | 安静 锁上门 |
[1:14:08] | Roll up those windows. | 关上窗户 |
[1:14:10] | Dad needs some more help! | 爸爸需要帮忙 |
[1:14:13] | Honey, where you going? | 亲爱的 你们要去哪里 |
[1:14:14] | – What? – Where are you going? | -什么? -你们要去哪里 |
[1:14:17] | Taking the kids to my sister’s. | 把孩子带到我姐姐那里去 |
[1:14:21] | That’s crazy. You’re not even dressed. | 你疯了 你甚至没穿衣服 |
[1:14:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:26] | You said what? | 你说什么 |
[1:14:32] | Ronnie, wait! | 罗妮 等等 |
[1:14:34] | Ronnie, hold it. | 罗妮 等一下 |
[1:14:38] | Will you hold it one minute? | 你能不能等一分钟 |
[1:15:06] | Morning. | 早安 |
[1:15:47] | What is wrong with me today? | 我今天怎么了 |
[1:15:56] | Who is it, please? | 请问是谁 |
[1:15:58] | It’s the mailman. There’s a package for Julie Anderson. | 我是邮差 有茱利·安德森的包裹 |
[1:16:05] | You can just leave it at the door! | 你就留在门口把 |
[1:16:10] | I can’t do that. I’m supposed to C.O.D. | 我不能那样做 是货到付款的 |
[1:16:14] | And besides… | 而且… |
[1:16:17] | you and I have to have a little talk… | 我们需要谈一下… |
[1:16:20] | about Kim. | 关于金的事情 |
[1:16:41] | Like sands through the hourglass… | 就像沙子慢慢漏过沙漏那样… |
[1:16:44] | so are the Days of Our Lives. | 我们这样静静的生活 |
[1:16:49] | Here comes the king Here comes the big number one | 王者来了 第一等的来了 |
[1:16:53] | Budweiser beer The king is second to none | 百威啤酒 首屈一指 |
[1:16:57] | When you say Bud The king is coming | 当你说到百威的时候 啤酒的王者就来了 |
[1:17:00] | Let’s hear the call | 让我们听从召唤 |
[1:17:02] | When you say Bud You’ve said it all | 当你说’百威’的时候 再说别的都多余 |
[1:17:05] | When you say Bud You’ve said it all | 当你说’百威’的时候 再说别的都多余 |
[1:17:13] | Good evening. At the top of the news tonight, a rail disaster. | 晚上好 今晚的最大新闻是一起火车事故 |
[1:17:17] | At Devil’s Tower, Wyoming… | 在怀俄明 丹佛塔… |
[1:17:19] | a trainload of dangerous chemical gas went off the rails… | 一辆载着危险化学气体的火车毒气泄漏… |
[1:17:23] | and forced the widest area evacuation… | 该事故导致铁路运输有史以来… |
[1:17:26] | in the history of these controversial rail shipments. | 最大范围的疏散 |
[1:17:29] | Whenever you want me to. Tomorrow is fine. | 无论你什么时候要我去都行 明天可以 |
[1:17:34] | I can do other things. | 我可以做其他事情 |
[1:17:37] | I’m trying to be. | 我正在试着这么做 |
[1:17:41] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[1:17:42] | The Army and National Guard are supervising the evacuation. | 军队和国民防卫队正在协助疏散 |
[1:17:45] | I am an adult, okay? Even though there’s no such thing. | 我是个成年人 就算没有这件事情… |
[1:17:50] | It was a joke! | 那是个玩笑 |
[1:17:52] | The danger will be over within 72 hours. | 危险将持续72小时以上 |
[1:17:55] | Ronnie, anything you want. | 罗妮 随便你要什么 |
[1:17:59] | Anything you want, I’ll do. | 随便你要什么 我会去做的 |
[1:18:04] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[1:18:12] | All of you? | 你们所有人 |
[1:18:15] | No. Ronnie, I want to talk about this in person. | 不 罗妮 我想和你单独谈这个 |
[1:18:20] | This is not… We can’t talk about this on the telephone. | 这不是 我们不能在电话上谈这个 |
[1:18:25] | Ronnie! Don’t hang up! Just don’t… | 罗妮 别挂 别 |
[1:18:34] | Devil’s Tower, Wyoming was the first national monument… | 怀俄明丹佛塔是第一个国家纪念碑 |
[1:18:38] | erected in this country by Theodore Roosevelt in 1915. | 1915年由西奥多·罗斯福建立 |
[1:18:42] | Thousands of civilian refugees are fleeing the area… | 成千上万的避难者… |
[1:18:45] | spurred by rumors that the overturned tanker cars… | 在听到载有有毒气体的罐车翻车后… |
[1:18:49] | at Walkashi Needles Junction were filled to capacity with nerve gas. | 纷纷逃离该区域 |
[1:18:59] | Fortunately, there have been no fatalities. | 幸运的是 到目前为止并未发生任何伤亡 |
[1:19:03] | Evacuate this area, which soon… | 该地区将很快… |
[1:19:05] | will become the “hot zone,” depending on the prevailing winds. | 由于强烈的由北朝南的风势 |
[1:19:09] | This is as close to the disaster as we’ve been allowed to get. | 这是目前为止我们可以得到的关于此次灾难事故的信息 |
[1:19:13] | Due to a strong prevailing north-south wind. | 变为危险地带 |
[1:19:16] | Army engineers and the Wyoming National Guard… | 军队工程师和怀俄明国家保卫部队… |
[1:19:19] | are making every effort to contain the leaking toxins… | 正在努力控制泄漏毒气… |
[1:19:23] | and evacuate an area of almost 200 square miles. | 并且在方圆200米内撤离人群 |
[1:19:26] | Everyone is being warned: Stay out of the area. | 警告: 请大家撤出该地区 |
[1:19:30] | Everyone, please, stay out of the area. | 请大家撤出该地区 |
[1:19:33] | Thousands of others are homeless. | 成千上万的人无家可归 |
[1:19:35] | U.S. Army Materiel Command has issued these new area restrictions: | 美国军队物资局已将以下地区列为禁区 |
[1:19:40] | All roadways north of Crowheart on Interstate 25. | 所有克罗哈北面25号州际公路 |
[1:19:43] | All roads leading into the Grand Tetons west of Meteste. | 所有通向密特斯的公路 |
[1:19:47] | All multilane undivided full traffic interchange… | 所有多车道交换铁路… |
[1:19:50] | railroad, local and historic stage roads south of Cody. | 以及科敌南方地方铁路 |
[1:20:04] | Why aren’t there fat lines instead of these thin ones? | 为什么不把这些小路扩成大路 |
[1:20:12] | You’re going the wrong way! | 你走错路了 |
[1:20:16] | Turn back around. Back this way. | 调头 回去 |
[1:20:20] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:20:21] | Yes, sir. Sorry, officer. | 是的 先生 对不起 先生 |
[1:20:23] | It’s just a rental, officer. | 就一会儿 先生 |
[1:20:27] | My fault! My fault! | 我的错 我的错 |
[1:20:28] | Starting with the letter “F,” as in “Frank”… | 姓名首字母从Frank的’F’ |
[1:20:31] | to the letter “J” as in “Jack”… | 到Jack的’J’的人 |
[1:20:33] | please find your way to the loading platform for immediate boarding. | 请立即到月台上车 |
[1:20:41] | You’ll be real disappointed and sorry… | 如果您没有早期警报系统 譬如鸟 防毒面具… |
[1:20:44] | if you don’t have an early warning system, such as a bird, a gas mask. | 您到时候一定会失望和后悔的 |
[1:20:49] | Why, even my dog has a gas mask. | 为什么 连我的狗都有防毒面具 |
[1:20:51] | And any of you folks are worth more than a dog. | 你们总比一只狗值钱吧 |
[1:21:25] | Roy! | 洛伊 |
[1:21:39] | I don’t care where you go, just get behind the barricade! | 我不管你去哪里 请站到路障后面去 |
[1:22:08] | Why are we here? | 为什么我们在这里 |
[1:22:10] | The only way there is across country. We’ll break through the fence. | 看 这是唯一去那里的路 我们穿过这些铁丝网 |
[1:22:13] | – Let’s go. – All right, hold on. | -走吧 -好 上路 |
[1:22:39] | The police dragged the river for him. | 警察在河里搜寻我的孩子 |
[1:22:42] | I told them he wasn’t in the river. He wasn’t. | 我告诉他们他不在河里 |
[1:22:45] | Then they went around to every house within five miles… | 然后他们就搜寻方圆5里内的房子… |
[1:22:51] | Looking inside backyard refrigerators. | 看看后院有没有 冰箱里有没有 |
[1:22:59] | They asked if I’d seen any strangers in the neighbourhood. | 还我是否在附近见过什么陌生人 |
[1:24:10] | I don’t believe it’s real. | 我不相信这是真的 |
[1:24:15] | I don’t believe it’s real! | 我不相信这是真的 |
[1:24:18] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[1:24:26] | Let’s get down there. Get some gas and get down in there. | 我们去那边吧 到那里面去 |
[1:24:33] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[1:24:58] | Look, I guarantee you. This whole thing is a put-on. | 看 我保证整件事情是一个谎言 |
[1:25:49] | What do you want? Get your hands off! | 你要干什么 别碰我 |
[1:25:54] | – How are you feeling? – I feel fine! | -你觉得怎样 -我很好 |
[1:25:57] | According to my birds, the bad air is from you guys farting around! | 看我的鸟就知道 根本没有什么有毒气体 都是你们在放屁 |
[1:26:11] | – Move them out! – What’s happening? | -带他们出去 -发生什么了 |
[1:26:13] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[1:26:16] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪儿 |
[1:26:17] | Hold it! Why can’t we go together? | 等一下为什么我们不能一起走 |
[1:26:20] | Watch your step. | 当心楼梯 |
[1:26:39] | We have very little time, Mr. Neary. This is Mr. Lacombe. | 我们没什么时间 尼瑞先生 这是兰康先生 |
[1:26:43] | We need answers from you that are honest, direct and to the point. | 我们需要你诚实 直接 中肯的回答我们 |
[1:26:47] | Where is Jillian? | 吉利安在哪儿 |
[1:26:50] | Do you realize the danger you and your friend have risked? | 你意识到你和你朋友都冒着很大的危险吗 |
[1:26:55] | In coming here, you’ve exposed yourself to toxic gas. | 到这里来的时候 你们都暴露在毒气中 |
[1:26:58] | Well, I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[1:27:00] | We’re talking. | 我们还在谈话 |
[1:27:02] | This is true, Mr. Neary. | 的确如此 尼瑞先生 |
[1:27:05] | But if the wind blew from the south instead of the north… | 但是如果风从南吹而不是从北吹… |
[1:27:10] | this conversation would not be taking place. | 这个谈话就不会发生了 |
[1:27:12] | There’s nothing wrong with the air. | 空气没什么问题 |
[1:27:16] | What makes you say that? | 你根据什么那样讲 |
[1:27:18] | I just know. There’s nothing wrong with it. | 我就是知道 什么问题都没有 |
[1:27:20] | Go outside and make me a liar. | 那你就走出去试试 证明我在撒谎 |
[1:27:27] | I want to talk to the man in charge. | 我想跟管事的人说话 |
[1:27:29] | Mr. Lacombe is the highest authority. | 拉科姆先生是这里的最高管理人 |
[1:27:32] | He isn’t even an American. | 他甚至不是美国人 |
[1:27:36] | Mr. Neary, are you an artist or a painter? | 尼瑞先生 你是一个艺术家或画家吗 |
[1:27:41] | No. | 不是 |
[1:27:45] | Have you been hearing a persistent ringing in your ears? | 你是不是一直听到铃声 |
[1:27:49] | Almost an agreeable ringing? | 一种悦耳的铃声 |
[1:27:51] | No. | 没有 |
[1:27:53] | Having headaches, migraines? | 你有头痛 偏头痛吗 |
[1:27:56] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:27:58] | An irritation in your eyes and your sinuses? | 眼睛和颅骨疼痛吗 |
[1:28:00] | Yeah. | 疼 |
[1:28:03] | Do you have hives? Do you have allergies? | 你有麻疹 过敏吗? |
[1:28:08] | And burning on your face and on your body? | 脸上和身上有晒伤吗 |
[1:28:10] | – Yes. Who are you people? – Look at this. | -有 你们是谁? -看看这个 |
[1:28:13] | I got one like it in my living room. Who are you? | 我睡房里面也有一张类似的 你们是谁 |
[1:28:22] | Monsieur Neary, please, one more question. | Neary先生 请再回答一个问题 |
[1:28:26] | Have you recently had a close encounter? | 你最近有没有接触过 |
[1:28:30] | A close encounter with something very unusual? | 接触过一些不寻常的东西 |
[1:28:36] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁? |
[1:28:45] | – These people strangers to you? – Yeah. Except for her. | -这些人你都不认识 -是的 除了她 |
[1:28:51] | And the two of you felt compelled to be here? | 你们2个认为被迫到了这里 |
[1:28:55] | Yeah, you might say that. | 是的 可以那么说 |
[1:28:57] | – But what did you expect to find? – An answer. | -但是你想要找什么 -一个答案 |
[1:29:02] | That’s not crazy, is it? | 那不是我疯了 对吧 |
[1:29:20] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 等等 等等 |
[1:29:24] | Is that it? | 是不是为了这个? |
[1:29:26] | Is that all you’re going to ask me? | 这就是你想问我的 |
[1:29:29] | I got a couple of thousand goddamn questions. | 我有问不完的问题 |
[1:29:32] | I want to speak to someone in charge. I want to lodge a complaint. | 我要跟主管讲话 我要投诉 |
[1:29:36] | You have no right to make people crazy. | 你们没有权利让人们发疯 |
[1:29:39] | You think I investigate every Walter Cronkite story there is? | 你以为我调查每一件灵异新闻么 |
[1:29:44] | If this is just nerve gas, how come I know everything in such detail? | 如果这仅仅是神经气体 我怎么可能知道的那么详细 |
[1:29:47] | I’ve never been here before. | 我从来没有来过这儿 |
[1:29:49] | How come I know so much? | 我怎么会知道这么多的? |
[1:29:52] | What the hell is going on around here?! | 这里到底怎么了? |
[1:29:54] | Who the hell are you people?! | 你们到底是谁? |
[1:30:21] | Is that it?! Answer me! | 是那样 回答我 |
[1:30:23] | I didn’t come this far to get taken on any bus ride home! | 我这么远到这里来不是为了乘汽车回家的 |
[1:30:50] | Five minutes. Five! | 5分钟 5分钟 |
[1:30:52] | We’re gonna hold for a couple of minutes. | 我们要等几分钟 |
[1:31:28] | You brought 12 people to the decontamination camp… | 你带12个人去污染排除营 |
[1:31:32] | instead of the evacuation centre where they belong. Why? | 而不是去疏散中心 为什么? |
[1:31:37] | – Because this means something. – This means something. | -因为这个意味着什么 -这个意味着什么 |
[1:31:41] | These people have come from all over their country… | 这些人从全国各地赶来 |
[1:31:47] | to a place they’ve been told will endanger their lives. | 来到一个据说会危及他们生命的地方 |
[1:31:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:31:51] | Because somebody could be trying to subvert this whole operation… | 因为有些人可能试着捣乱 |
[1:31:55] | by sending in fanatics, cultists and Christ knows what all. | 派一些宗教狂热分子潜进来 |
[1:32:06] | This is a small group of people… | 这是一小部分人 |
[1:32:10] | who have shared a vision in common. | 他们看到了共同的东西 |
[1:32:14] | Look. | 看 |
[1:32:18] | It’s still a mystery to me why they are here. | 我仍旧不知道他们为什么会在这儿 |
[1:32:22] | Even they do not know why. | 甚至他们自己也不知道为什么 |
[1:32:46] | Don’t! You’ll be poisoned! | 别脱 你会中毒的 |
[1:32:48] | Listen, there’s nothing wrong with the air around here. | 看 这里的空气没什么问题 |
[1:32:51] | The Army’s getting us out because they don’t want any witnesses. | 军队让我们离开 因为他们不想有目击者 |
[1:32:56] | If the Army doesn’t want us here, it’s none of our business. | 如果军队不想我们在这儿 那就不关我们的事了 |
[1:32:59] | We wanted to see the mountain. It was a coincidence when I painted it. | 我想看到那个山和我画的一模一样 |
[1:33:03] | You can take it off! | 你们可以拿下来了 |
[1:33:05] | The air here is better than in Los Angeles. | 这里空气比洛杉矶好 |
[1:33:09] | Listen. How many of you people are for getting out of here? | 听着 你们谁想要离开? |
[1:33:18] | I don’t know what’s happening either. I must find out. | 我也不知道发生了什么 必须找出来 |
[1:33:26] | For every one of these anxious, anguished people who’ve come here… | 为了这些到这里来的忧虑痛苦的人们 |
[1:33:34] | there must be hundreds more touched by the vision who never made it here. | 一定还有更多看到过这东西的人没能到这儿来 |
[1:33:39] | Simply because they never watch the television. | 因为他们从来没看过电视 |
[1:33:44] | Or perhaps they watched it, but never made the psychic connection. | 或者他们看过 但从没有过精神接触 |
[1:33:47] | It’s a coincidence. It’s not scientific. | 这是巧合 不是科学 |
[1:33:54] | Listen to me, Major Walsh… | 听着 华尔士少校 |
[1:33:56] | it is an event sociological. | 这是一个社会事件 |
[1:34:18] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[1:34:35] | – My name’s Neary! – Larry Butler! | -我的名字是尼瑞 -拉瑞巴特勒 |
[1:34:38] | – How are you? – Okay! You? | -你好吗? -很好 你呢? |
[1:34:40] | – Fine, fine! – That’s good! | -很好 很好 -不错 |
[1:34:42] | Everybody keep their masks on until you’re out of here and out of danger. | 每个人都带着面具 直到你离开这里为止 |
[1:34:47] | Listen, we want to get out of here! What’s the matter with you? | 听着 我们想离开这儿 你怎么了? |
[1:35:10] | I’ll have the rest of them off the mountain in one hour. | 我要让其余的人们在一小时内下山 |
[1:35:13] | Major, I want you to use infrared… | 少校 我想你用红外线 |
[1:35:16] | and get me a photo analysis of the northern face. | 给我一个北方地形的照片分析 |
[1:35:18] | Yes, sir, it’s already been ordered. | 是的 先生 已经布置下去了 |
[1:35:21] | Major Walsh, listen. | 华尔士少校 听着 |
[1:35:23] | I don’t like to do this. We’re in enough trouble with these cattlemen. | 我也不想这样做 光这些农场的人我们已经够麻烦了 |
[1:35:27] | If you can’t get these folks out of the area by 20:00 hours… | 如果你不能在晚上8点前让这些人全部撤离的话 |
[1:35:31] | start dusting with EZ-4. | 就使用EZ-4 |
[1:35:34] | What’s EZ-4? | 什么是EZ-4? |
[1:35:35] | It’s a sleep aerosol. Same stuff we used with the livestock. | 是一种催眠喷雾 和我们用在家畜身上的一样 |
[1:35:39] | Comes out of Riot Control. | 用来控制动乱 |
[1:35:40] | They’ll sleep for six hours and wake up with a headache, that’s all. | 他们睡6小时醒来会头痛 就是这样了 |
[1:35:45] | We didn’t choose this place. We didn’t choose these people. | 我们没有选这个地方 我们没有选这些人 |
[1:35:49] | They were invited! | 他们是被邀请的 |
[1:35:57] | They belong here more than we. | 比起我们来他们更应该在这儿 |
[1:36:07] | I shouldn’t have given up jogging. | 我应该坚持慢跑 |
[1:36:09] | See that notch in the mountain? We’ll make it in no time. | 看到山里那条小路了么? 我们快过去吧 |
[1:36:12] | Here come three more. | 这里又过来3架 |
[1:36:17] | The authority in this park… | 这个公园 |
[1:36:19] | has been superseded by the United States government. | 被美国州政府接管了 |
[1:36:23] | There’s a ravine leading straight up. | 这里过去有一条峡谷 |
[1:36:26] | – It’s an easier climb. – It’s no good. | -爬起来比较容易 -这并不好 |
[1:36:29] | When you get to the top, it’s a 300-foot drop down. Get down! | 当你爬到顶时 有一个300尺的斜坡低头 |
[1:36:33] | What do you think it’s like on the other side? | 你知道另外一边是怎样的么? |
[1:36:36] | There’s a box canyon on the other side with ravines and trails… | 如果你沿着这个斜坡向右走的话 |
[1:36:39] | if you take this incline to the right. | 另一边有峡谷和小路 |
[1:36:42] | I never imagined that. I only painted one side. | 我从来不知道 我只画一边 |
[1:36:45] | – There was no canyon in my doodles. – Next time, sculpt. | -我的画里也没有峡谷 -下次要用雕塑 |
[1:36:48] | You give us a lot of credit. That’s an hour’s climb. | 还好有你那个要爬一个小时 |
[1:36:51] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:36:58] | The authority in this park… | 这个公园 |
[1:37:00] | has been superseded by the United States government. | 已经被美国州立政府接管 |
[1:37:05] | You are entering a military reservation… | 你正在进入军事预留区 |
[1:37:10] | and subject to military law. | 受军事法管辖 |
[1:37:13] | Call the bastard. | 报告一下 |
[1:37:18] | Bahama, this is Pyramid. Over. | 巴哈马 这里是金字塔完毕 |
[1:37:20] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[1:37:22] | Nothing to report at midstation. | 中转站没有报告 |
[1:37:24] | Up ahead there’s thousands of places to hide. | 上面有成千上万的地方可以藏身 |
[1:37:27] | We’ll need three times the men to cover this in one hour. | 如果要一小时内找到人 我们需要3倍的人力 |
[1:37:32] | Get everybody off the northern face, call the other side… | 让所有人从北面下来 告诉另一边的人 |
[1:37:35] | and tell them we’re gonna dust. | 我们准备进行喷雾 |
[1:38:03] | Get down! | 低点 |
[1:38:06] | You are entering a military reservation… | 你们正进入军事预留区 |
[1:38:09] | and subject to military law. | 受军事法管辖 |
[1:38:42] | Larry! Larry, come on! | 拉瑞 拉瑞 来吧 |
[1:39:03] | Larry! Don’t let them see you! Get down! | 拉瑞 别让他们看到你 低点 |
[1:39:42] | They’re just crop-dusting. Los Angeles! | 他们在喷雾 |
[1:39:51] | Don’t stop! | 不要停下 |
[1:39:53] | Don’t look back! Come on, come on! | 别往后看 快点 |
[1:40:26] | Hurry! We’re only 10 feet from the top. | 快点 还有10英尺就到顶了 |
[1:40:29] | Just a few more feet! We can slide down the other side! | 还有一点点我们可以到另一边滑下去 |
[1:40:40] | Come on, hurry. I’ll come down. | 加油 快 我下去 |
[1:40:43] | Don’t come down. | 别下来 |
[1:40:44] | Come on, come on. Come on! | 加油 来吧 加油 |
[1:40:46] | Don’t worry. We’ll make it. | 别担心 我们会成功的 |
[1:40:49] | Come on. Move it. Move your ass! | 来吧 过来 动一下 |
[1:40:57] | Come on. Come on, please. | 加油 加油 |
[1:41:02] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:41:05] | Hold it! | 抓住 |
[1:41:11] | Jump! Jump! | 跳跳 |
[1:41:25] | – Do you see that? – Oh, yes. | -你看到那个了么? -是的 |
[1:41:29] | Good. | 好 |
[1:41:31] | Is it on? Check the speaker system here. | 开了么? 查一下音响系统 |
[1:41:33] | I want this up all the way. | 我要所有地方都可以用 |
[1:41:39] | Are you reading me on this one? | 你懂我意思么? |
[1:41:41] | How about here? | 这里怎样? |
[1:41:45] | – Testing. Testing. – Okay, one, two, three, four. | -测试 测试 -好 1 2 3 4 |
[1:41:50] | Testing. Testing. | 测试 测试 |
[1:41:52] | One, two, three, testing. | 1 2 3 测试 |
[1:42:02] | Gentlemen, ladies. Take your positions, please. | 先生们女士们请各自就位 |
[1:42:07] | This is not a drill. | 这不是军事演习 |
[1:42:09] | I repeat, this is not a drill. | 我重复一遍 这不是军事演习 |
[1:42:14] | Could we have the lights in the arena down 60%, please? | 能把场地的灯光调低60%么 |
[1:42:18] | 60% 60%. | |
[1:42:24] | I don’t think we could ask for a more beautiful evening, do you? | 我觉得今夜真美 你们说呢? |
[1:42:37] | Okay, watch the skies, please. | 好 请看着天空 |
[1:42:40] | We now show uncorrelated targets approaching from the north-northwest. | 现在无关联目标从北-西北方向靠近 |
[1:43:35] | We’re the only ones who know. The only ones. | 我们是唯一知道的人 唯一的 |
[1:43:47] | You see that? | 你看到那个了么? |
[1:43:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:43:53] | Good. | 好 |
[1:44:42] | All ground personnel not D-class approved… | 所有地面非D级人员 |
[1:44:47] | please evacuate the center approach marker. | 请撤出中央着陆标记 |
[1:44:51] | Audio analysis personnel, behind the double yellow line. | 音频分析人员 退至黄色双线 |
[1:45:02] | ITC, stereo, time and resistance. | 内部事项处理控制器 立体声 时间以及电阻 |
[1:45:05] | Auto ready? | 自动系统准备好了么? |
[1:45:07] | Tone interpolation on interlock. Altitude and tabling. | 声音编辑系统互联 高度嵌合 |
[1:45:10] | ARP and interlock now. | 现在ARP互联 |
[1:45:13] | Speed set at seven and a half. | 速度设在7.5 |
[1:45:15] | All positive functions, standing by. | 所有准备完毕 待机 |
[1:45:43] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[1:45:45] | – Sunset. – Go. | -日落 -开始 |
[1:45:47] | Okay. Start with the tone. | 好 从音调开始 |
[1:45:57] | – Tang. – Go. | -唐 -开始 |
[1:45:59] | Up a full tone. | 调高一个调 |
[1:46:04] | Down a major third. | 降三分之一 |
[1:46:06] | Now drop an octave. | 现在降8度 |
[1:46:13] | – Cool blue. – Go. | -冰冷的蓝色 -开始 |
[1:46:15] | Up a perfect fifth. | 上五分之一 |
[1:46:19] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 什么也没发生 |
[1:46:26] | Give me a tone. | 给我个音调 |
[1:46:28] | – “Re” to the second. – Up a full tone. | -‘Re’ 到第二个 -上一个音调 |
[1:46:30] | – “Mi” to the third. – Down a major third. | -‘Mi’ 到第三个 -降三分之一 |
[1:46:32] | – “Do” to the first. – Drop an octave. | -‘Do’到第一个 -低8度 |
[1:46:34] | “Do” up a perfect fifth. | ‘Do’上五分之一 |
[1:46:36] | “Sol” to the fifth. | ‘So’到第五 |
[1:46:54] | I know that. | 我知道那个 |
[1:46:58] | Faster. | 快一点 |
[1:47:15] | Kick that mule! | 没用 |
[1:47:21] | Let’s go! | 来吧 |
[1:48:04] | I’m very happy tonight. | 我今天晚上很开心 |
[1:48:06] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[1:48:08] | Not a Merle Haggard, but it was great. | 真是太棒了 |
[1:48:31] | Mr. Lacombe? | 兰康先生? |
[1:48:39] | What is it? What’s happening? | 那是什么? 发生什么了? |
[1:49:37] | Come on. Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:49:42] | Keep down. | 低一点 |
[1:49:49] | They’re talking way over my head. | 他们在说什么 |
[1:51:01] | Duck, duck! | 低头 低头 |
[1:51:38] | Photo one. | 拍下来 |
[1:51:40] | Fantastic! Keep those reloads coming. | 太好了 让这些东西继续过来 |
[1:51:43] | Fantastic! | 太好了 |
[1:51:51] | – You want to see better? – I can see fine. | -你想看的更清楚么? -我看得很清楚 |
[1:51:54] | – We can’t stay here. – I can. | -我们不能呆在这儿 -我可以 |
[1:51:58] | – Why? – Because Barry’s not here. | -为什么? -因为巴里不在这儿 |
[1:52:02] | I’m just not ready. | 我只是没准备好 |
[1:52:08] | I can’t stay. I’ve gotta get down there. | 我不能呆着 我要下去那里 |
[1:52:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:52:46] | This is data control to all personnel. | 这是全体人员的数据控制 |
[1:52:50] | We monitor no biologic hazards. | 我们测试到并无物理危险 |
[1:52:54] | Range safety clear. | 安全范围 |
[1:54:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:55:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:55:26] | Holy shit. | 天 |
[1:57:19] | There is a safety hazard zone… | 飞船周围25米 |
[1:57:22] | extending 25 meters from the ship. | 为灰色地带 |
[1:57:26] | Special teams are exempt and should be aware of low gravity. | 特殊队伍可靠近但要注意低重力现象 |
[1:57:31] | Expect some dizziness, and look out for a static charge. | 预计有稍许失去平衡并寻找静止点 |
[1:57:38] | All departments at operational during this phase… | 所有此阶段的操作部门 |
[1:57:42] | signify by beeping twice. | ‘吡’2次表明 |
[1:57:44] | If everything’s ready here on the dark side of the moon… | 如果一切准备就绪 |
[1:57:48] | play the five tones. | 开始演奏5个音调 |
[1:58:59] | Give her six quavers, then pause. | 给她6个8分音符 然后停止 |
[1:59:03] | She sent us four quavers… | 她发给我们4个8分音符 |
[1:59:04] | a group of five quavers, a group of four semiquavers. | 1组5个8分音符 1组4个16分音符 |
[1:59:22] | All these phrases have in common are five signals. | 所有这些乐句的共同点是都有5个信号 |
[1:59:24] | I hope somebody’s taking all this down. | 我喜欢谁能解释一下 |
[1:59:26] | What are we saying to each other? | 我们到底在互相说些什么? |
[1:59:28] | It seems they’re trying to teach us a basic tonal vocabulary. | 看起来对方在教我们认识他们的基本声调 |
[1:59:31] | It’s the first day of school. | 是上学的第一天 |
[1:59:41] | Take everything from the lady. Follow her pattern note for note. | 完全照她做 跟着她的模式 |
[2:00:00] | We have a translation airlock on their audio signal. | 我们和他们的声音信号有翻译连接 |
[2:00:03] | We’re taking over this conversation now. | 现在我们来接手这次谈话 |
[2:01:07] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走 快 |
[2:02:46] | I am Claude Lacombe. | 我是克劳德兰康 |
[2:02:51] | Frank Taylor… | 弗兰克泰勒 |
[2:02:53] | Lieutenant, United States Navy Reserve… | 上尉 美国海军预备部队 |
[2:02:56] | 064199. | 编号 |
[2:02:58] | Lieutenant, welcome home. | 上尉 欢迎回来 |
[2:03:01] | This way to debriefing. | 过来这边报告任务执行情况 |
[2:03:03] | Harry Ward Craig… | 哈利沃德克莱 |
[2:03:04] | Captain, United States Navy… | 上校 美国海军 |
[2:03:06] | 043431. | 编号 |
[2:03:09] | Captain, would you come right this way? | 上校 你可以到这里来么? |
[2:03:14] | Welcome back, Navy. Welcome back. | 欢迎回到海军 欢迎回来 |
[2:03:18] | – Craig, Harry Ward. – Captain, United States Navy… | -克莱·哈利·沃德 -上校 美国海军 |
[2:03:22] | 0434311. | 编号 |
[2:03:24] | Disappeared off Chicken Shoals, flight 19. | 失踪于切肯肖19号飞行任务 |
[2:03:29] | Matthew McMichael, Lieutenant, United States Naval Reserve… | 马修·麦肯 上尉 美国海军预备部队 |
[2:03:33] | 0909411. | 编号 |
[2:03:36] | Good to have you back. | 很高兴看到你回来 |
[2:03:39] | Furlow, Otis B… | 佛伦·奥迪斯·B |
[2:03:41] | Lieutenant J.G. United States Navy. | 美国海军初级尉官 |
[2:03:41] | Lieutenant J.G. (Lieutenant Junior Grade) | 美国海军初级尉官 相当于中尉 |
[2:03:44] | They haven’t even aged. Einstein was right. | 他们甚至没有老 爱因斯坦是对的 |
[2:03:47] | Einstein was probably one of them. | 爱因斯坦可能也是他们中的一个 |
[2:03:50] | Erickson, David A… | 埃利森·大卫·A |
[2:03:53] | Lieutenant J.G. United States Navy… | 美国海军初级尉官 |
[2:03:56] | 0639552 | 编号 |
[2:04:01] | Henkle, Robert F… | 亨克勒·罗伯特·F |
[2:04:04] | Lieutenant J.G., United States Navy… | 美国海军初级尉官 |
[2:04:08] | 0618475 | 编号 |
[2:04:40] | Monsieur Neary… | 尼瑞先生 |
[2:04:42] | what do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[2:04:46] | I just want to know that it’s really happening. | 我只是想知道发生了什么事情 |
[2:04:53] | I went up in the air, and I saw our house. | 我走到了空中 还看到我们的房子 |
[2:04:58] | I saw you going up in the air. | 我看到你在空中走路 |
[2:05:00] | Did you see me running after you? | 你看到我在追你么? |
[2:05:07] | All right, now we have to talk. | 好吧 我们需要谈一下 |
[2:05:12] | He wants to speak about Mr. Neary’s case. | 他想说一下尼瑞先生的事情 |
[2:05:15] | Swensen, Matthew Daniel… | 斯温森·马修·丹尼尔 |
[2:05:17] | reported missing April 1976. | 1976年4月报告失踪 |
[2:05:22] | – Are they going away? – Yes. | -他们走了么? -是的 |
[2:05:29] | Wait a second, wait. | 等一下 |
[2:05:30] | He says these are ordinary people under extraordinary circumstances. | 他说这些是普通人遇到的不寻常的情况 |
[2:05:36] | Delores, Rudolph E… | 迪勒斯·鲁道夫·E |
[2:05:39] | reported missing: December ’51… | 1951年12月份报告失踪 |
[2:05:41] | Bisbee, Arizona. | 亚利桑那 比斯比 |
[2:05:49] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[2:06:01] | Monsieur Neary… | 尼瑞先生 |
[2:06:04] | I envy you. | 我妒忌你 |
[2:08:04] | I’m told we can count on your complete cooperation. | 我被告知我们会得到你的合作 |
[2:08:07] | – What’s your blood type? – I don’t know. | -你是什么血型? -我不知道 |
[2:08:10] | – What’s your birth date? – December 4th, 1944. | -生日? -1944年12月4号 |
[2:08:13] | Have you been inoculated against smallpox, diphtheria? | 你注射过防天花 白喉的疫苗么? |
[2:08:15] | Is there any liver disease in your family? | 你家里有人肝脏不好么? |
[2:09:17] | May the Lord be praised at all times. | 愿主常在 |
[2:09:20] | May God help us and grant us a happy journey. | 愿上帝帮助我们 并给予我们一个愉快的旅行 |
[2:09:23] | Show us Your ways. | 告知我们道路 |
[2:09:25] | And lead us along Your paths. | 并指引我们前行 |
[2:09:27] | God has given you His angels charge over you. | 上帝会给你天使的庇护 |
[2:09:31] | Grant these pilgrims, we pray, a happy journey… | 愿这些人们有一个愉快的旅途 |
[2:09:34] | and peaceful days, so that with Your holy angel as a guide… | 以及和平的日子 在你的神圣的天使的指引下 |
[2:09:39] | they may safely reach their destination… | 他们可以安全到达目的地 |
[2:13:24] | Bye! | 再见 |