英文名称:Act of alor
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Before my father died, he said | 父亲去世前曾说过 |
[00:41] | the worst thing about growing old | 人老了最糟的莫过于 |
[00:43] | was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. | 别人不再视你为危险人物 |
[00:46] | I’ve always remembered that, | 我一直铭记这一点 |
[00:48] | how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor. | 危险人物是神圣而荣誉的象征 |
[00:54] | You live your life by a code, an ethos. | 每个人都为自己的原则和信仰而活 |
[00:57] | Every man does. It’s your shoreline. It’s what guides you home. | 每个人都是 它们就像海岸线 指引着回家的方向 |
[01:03] | And, trust me, you’re always trying to get home. | 相信我 你永远渴望着回家 |
[02:15] | … to say the ring is centered in Costa Rica, | …称这个帮派以哥斯达黎加为活动中心 |
[02:16] | with the primary export being… | 目前主要出口… |
[02:46] | … widely unknown | …还不清楚 |
[02:47] | if the war on drugs is connecting them… | 药物战争是否与他们相关 |
[02:58] | … in the region | 已知在该区域内 |
[02:59] | have been known to retaliate using a… | 报复行动涉及到… |
[03:07] | … 25,000 troops… | 25000名士兵 |
[03:21] | … flying from the US to control that… | 飞离美国 试图控制 |
[03:36] | Can we get some ice cream? | 我能吃冰淇淋吗 |
[03:38] | – No, we gotta go. – You always say no. | -不行 我们得走了 -你总说不行 |
[03:41] | Well, are you gonna buy? | 好吧 你能去买吗 |
[03:43] | No, you buy. | 不 你给我买 |
[03:44] | OK, what are we getting today? | 好吧 那今天吃什么口味 |
[03:46] | – Passion fruit. – OK, passion fruit. | -百香果味 -好 百香果味 |
[03:51] | How about macadamia nut? | 要不要试试澳洲坚果味 |
[04:26] | … claimed responsibility for the attack | 声称对在马尼拉国际学校 |
[04:28] | at the International School in Manila. | 发生的爆炸袭击案件负责 |
[04:30] | Your father was a reader. | 你父亲很爱读书 |
[04:31] | Churchill, of course, but also Faulkner | 他读丘吉尔 也读福克纳 |
[04:34] | and books about Tecumseh. | 还读关于特库姆塞的书 |
[04:36] | He loved artists who painted people with bodies that looked like boxes. | 他还喜欢那些把人体画得像盒子的艺术家 |
[04:40] | I’d give him hell about that. | 为此我经常嘲笑他 |
[04:41] | He’d just say, “You gotta look harder.” | 他却说 你要用心去看 |
[04:52] | Ambassador Margullies had long been a strong supporter | 马格里大使一直强烈支持 |
[04:55] | of joint counterterrorism operations conducted within this region. | 在该区域内实行联合反恐行动 |
[04:59] | Not one group has yet claimed | 目前尚无组织宣称对此次 |
[05:00] | responsibility for the attacks on the International School. | 国际学校的袭击事件负责 |
[05:03] | – Here’s your coffee, Rorke. – Thank you, ma’am. | -你的咖啡 洛克 -谢谢 |
[05:04] | – How’s it going? – Hey, you want the usual? | -最近好吗 -还照旧吗 |
[05:07] | – Sounds good, thank you. – You’re late again, Dave. | -听起来不错 谢谢 -你这次又晚了 戴夫 |
[05:10] | 军士长 戴夫 年度海军之星 太平洋司令部5次派驻海外 中央司令部 2次派驻海外 | |
[05:10] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[05:12] | What do you got going on over here? | 你拿的什么 |
[05:18] | 做个好爸爸 给准爸爸的秘籍 | |
[05:19] | – Are you serious, man? – We’re not telling anyone yet. | -你开玩笑吧 -我们还没说出去呢 |
[05:22] | You a little nervous, though, huh? | 你丫看起来有点紧张啊 |
[05:24] | Last time I checked, they don’t come with directions. | 据我所知 小宝宝出生时可不自带说明书 |
[05:25] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:28] | My man here is having a baby. | 我兄弟要当爸爸了 |
[05:30] | Hey, congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[05:32] | Hey, everybody, Rorke’s having a baby. | 大家注意 洛克要当爸爸了 |
[05:35] | Congratulations, Rorke! | 恭喜你 洛克 |
[05:38] | – What did I just say? – Ah, don’t worry about it, man. | -我刚怎么说来着 -别担心 哥们 |
[05:41] | You’re gonna be awesome. I’m so excited for you, man. | 你会很棒的 我很为你高兴 伙计 |
[05:43] | You’re gonna be a good dad. | 你会是个好爸爸 |
[05:45] | Hey, tomorrow Jackie and I are heading down to the beach. | 明天我和洁姬去海边 |
[05:48] | Bring Sandy and the kids. I’ll bring an extra board for you. | 带珊蒂和孩子们来吧 我给你带冲浪板 |
[05:52] | You know I don’t surf. | 你知道我不会冲浪 |
[05:52] | I know you don’t surf, | 我知道你不会 |
[05:53] | – but it’ll be good to get the families together. – All right. | -但两家人聚在一起多好啊 -好吧 |
[05:55] | But now that you’ve told everyone in the bar, | 现在你让酒吧里的人都知道了 |
[05:57] | try and contain yourself tomorrow. | 明天努力管住你的嘴巴 |
[06:00] | I will try. | 我尽量 |
[06:09] | “Look harder,” your father would say. | 你父亲会说 用心去看 |
[06:12] | I always knew he wasn’t just talking about | 我知道他不光是指 |
[06:13] | those boxy abstract paintings. | 那些盒子一样的抽象画 |
[06:17] | There’s threats everywhere, | 因为危险无处不在 |
[06:19] | and the world is draped in camouflage. | 而世界充满了伪装 |
[07:22] | Hey, I’ll be right down, all right? | 我这就下来 好吗 |
[07:26] | Whatever you say, Boss. | 随你的便 老大 |
[07:30] | How was the ride? | 旅途如何 |
[07:31] | I left Colombia this morning. | 我今早离开哥伦比亚 |
[07:33] | – Colombia to here in one day? – Piece of cake. | -一天就到了吗 -小菜一碟 |
[07:37] | Anyway, estimates say that Christo is worth close to a billion. | 据说克里斯托的身价快十亿了 |
[07:41] | That’s with a “B”? | 十亿这么多 |
[07:41] | Yeah, and he gives back a lot to this community over here | 是啊 他在这里到处投资拉关系 |
[07:44] | with medical clinics, schools, political donations. | 医院 学校 政治捐款 |
[07:48] | You name it, so this is the deal. | 什么都有 |
[07:49] | They are extremely loyal to him over here. | 他们都对他极其忠诚 |
[07:51] | When did the DEA hand him over to us? | 缉毒局啥时候抓这家伙 |
[07:54] | When they intercepted a 707 of his filled with Soviet weapons. | 等到在他家找到装载大批苏制武器的波音707 |
[07:58] | Listen, Langley says that the boys over at NSA, | 中情局说国安局的人 |
[08:00] | they found some interesting intercepts connecting Christo | 他们有情报发现克里斯托 |
[08:03] | to a jihadist network out of Southeast Asia. | 与圣战组织在东南亚有利益往来 |
[08:06] | Apparently, Christo and one of the guys running the network, | 显然 克里斯托与那个组织的头领之一 |
[08:09] | they’re childhood friends. | 是从小一起长大的朋友 |
[08:16] | Your father’s grandfather gave up his life | 你父亲的爷爷在二战时 |
[08:18] | flying a B-24 in World War II. | 驾驶B-24轰炸机牺牲了 |
[08:21] | He kept the Liberator aloft | 他一直尽力控制着那架”解放者” |
[08:21] | just long enough for everyone to jump, | 让其他人都能安全跳伞 |
[08:24] | and then he went down with the plane. | 而他自己却随着飞机坠毁牺牲了 |
[08:26] | That’s the blood that courses in your veins. | 你身上流淌着同样的血液 |
[08:29] | Daddy, can I come with you? | 爸爸 我能和你一起去吗 |
[08:31] | You want to come with me? | 你想和我一起去 |
[08:33] | Did you feel how cold it is out there? I’ll tell you what, | 你知道那里有多冷吗 不如这样吧 |
[08:36] | go hang out with Mommy for a little while, | 去和妈妈待一会儿 |
[08:37] | help out with the baby. | 帮她照顾宝宝 |
[08:38] | When I come back in, | 等我回来后 |
[08:39] | if you still want to go out, I’ll take you out with me. | 要是你还想去 我就带你一起 |
[08:41] | – Promise? – I promise. Hurry up, go. | -你保证 -我保证 快去 |
[08:50] | What’s going on, sir? What’s up, brother? | 怎么了 你还好吧 哥们 |
[08:52] | Nothing much, man. | 没什么 伙计 |
[08:53] | Now, I know you got the New York heritage, | 我知道你在纽约长大 |
[08:55] | but this isn’t exactly like sitting back in Staten Island. | 但这里和在斯坦顿岛上晒太阳不一样 |
[08:58] | You got to actually work hard to get through the surf. | 要学会冲浪你可得费点劲 |
[09:00] | – Yeah, I know. – Twelve-plus years on the Teams, | -我知道 -你在海豹里混了12多年 |
[09:02] | and you don’t know how to do this? | 居然还不会冲浪 |
[09:03] | Hey, wait till you have five kids, man. | 等你有了五个孩子 伙计 |
[09:05] | You’ll see how much time you got to play in the surf. | 你就知道你能有多少时间冲浪了 |
[09:07] | You ready to get in the drink or what? | 准备好进去呛水了吗 |
[09:09] | All right, man, lead the way. | 好了 伙计 你带路 |
[09:10] | Don’t embarrass us. All right? | 别搞砸了 好吗 |
[09:12] | Your father was my Boss, and I was his Chief. | 你父亲是我上司 而我是他的副手 |
[09:17] | What we knew about each other strengthened our bond as operators. | 我们了解彼此 行动时合作无间 |
[09:21] | There was a brotherhood between us, | 我们亲如兄弟 |
[09:24] | and we depended on each other more than a family. | 比家人之间还要彼此依靠 |
[09:31] | Tecumseh said, “Although a single twig will break, | 特库姆塞曾说 兄弟同心 |
[09:34] | a bundle of twigs is strong.” | 其力断金 |
[09:46] | OK, OK, gracias. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Wow, this is unbelievable. | 真是不可思议 |
[09:50] | I still can’t believe you ordered Chinese in this place. | 你在这地方点中餐才是不可思议 |
[09:53] | It’s really good. | 很好吃的 |
[10:03] | Double word score, 18 points. | 双倍积分 十八分 |
[10:08] | – “Dumb”? – Don’t know which is, sugar. | -“白痴”啊 -不知道谁是哦 宝贝儿 |
[10:15] | I’ll try not to. | 我试试 |
[10:18] | Look at this, look at this. Thirty-eight points for me. | 瞧瞧 我得了三十八分 |
[10:21] | “Adumbrating,” That’s not even a word. | Adumbrating算什么词 |
[10:24] | OK, first of all, it’s pronounced “Adumbrating,” | 首先它是这样读的 |
[10:26] | and it means pretending, foreshadowing. | 其次 它的意思是伪装 预兆 |
[10:32] | Guess who’s buying dinner tonight, sugar. | 那又该谁请客晚餐呢 宝贝儿 |
[10:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | Most case officers get tactical partners. | 一般给情报官分配的都是战术搭档 |
[10:44] | Langley sets me up with some sort of SCRABBLE hustler. | 中情局却给我找了个拼字作弊搭挡 |
[10:48] | SCRABBLE Yoda, OK? Get it right. | 是填字大师好吧 别搞错了 |
[10:53] | – How much do I owe you? – Nada. | -给你多少钱 -不用 |
[10:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:43] | Our platoon was headed downrange. | 我们排的弟兄都出生入死过 |
[11:47] | We had Weimy, our sniper. | 威米是我们的狙击手 |
[11:49] | He grew up in the middle of the Mojave Desert. | 他在莫哈维沙漠中长大 |
[11:52] | 上士 威米 勇士铜星勋章 紫心勋章 陆军嘉奖奖章 南方司令部1次派驻海外 中央司令部2次派驻海外 | |
[11:52] | Most excitement he found as a kid was bowling frozen turkeys | 他小时候最喜欢在杂货店里 |
[11:55] | down the aisle at the grocery store. | 把冻火鸡排成排当保龄球打 |
[11:59] | Ray, our comms guy, our radioman, | 雷是我们的通讯兵和无线电员 |
[12:01] | 中士 雷 银星勋章 勇士铜星勋章 中央司令部2次派驻海外 太平洋司令部1次派驻海外 | |
[12:02] | he grew up in East LA gangland. | 他在洛杉矶东部帮派地区长大 |
[12:05] | He had a Silver Star for | 他曾因在行动中救出受伤队友 |
[12:06] | pulling a wounded teammate out of the fray. | 而获得银星勋章 |
[12:09] | Sonny, he was made of granite. | 索尼的身体结实得跟铁一样 |
[12:12] | This guy didn’t even do push-ups | 这家伙因为担心胸部会变大 |
[12:13] | 上士 索尼 在海军拆弹小组服役7年 南方司令部2次派驻海外 中央司令部和太平洋司令部各1次派驻海外 | |
[12:14] | ’cause he was afraid his chest was gonna get too big. | 所以连俯卧撑都不做 |
[12:18] | Ajay joined the Teams late in his 30s. | 艾杰30多岁才加入海豹 |
[12:19] | 中士 艾杰 中央司令部2次派驻海外 太平洋司令部1次派驻海外 | |
[12:21] | He’d been a Muay Thai fighter early in life. | 他之前以打泰拳为生 |
[12:23] | Before that, he grew up dirt-poor in Trinidad. | 成长于特立尼达岛的穷苦家庭 |
[12:28] | Mikey had 20 years in the Teams. | 米奇加入海豹20年了 |
[12:29] | 上士 米奇 太平洋司令部5次派驻海外 中央司令部1次派驻海外 | |
[12:31] | But as humble as he was, you’d never even know it. | 但很少有人知道 因为他非常低调 |
[12:34] | He kept a picture of his wife | 他头盔里放着她妻子的照片 |
[12:35] | in his helmet and a lock of her hair in his pocket. | 还放了她的一绺头发在口袋里 |
[12:38] | Quiet as the breeze. | 他不怎么多话 |
[12:41] | And finally, Senior Chief. | 最后 是我们的高级军士长 |
[12:43] | I couldn’t really tell you much about him… | 我对他了解不多 |
[12:45] | …other than I’d rather take a knife into a gunfight | 我只知道 我宁愿拿着刀去面对枪战 |
[12:46] | 高级军事长 米勒 中央司令部4次派驻海外 太平洋司令部2次派驻海外 | |
[12:48] | than have to be interrogated by him. | 也不愿面对他的审讯 |
[12:53] | That last night at home, | 在家里的最后一晚 |
[12:55] | you think about how you could have been a better dad, | 你会想着自己如何做个好爸爸 |
[12:58] | a better husband. | 好丈夫 |
[13:00] | That bedtime story you should have read or that anniversary you forgot. | 你会想起每一个被忘记的睡前故事 每一个被错过的周年纪念 |
[13:04] | You don’t expect your family to understand what you’re doing, | 你不指望家人会理解你的工作 |
[13:07] | you just hope they’ll accept it. | 只希望他们能接受 |
[13:09] | When you get home, | 当你回到家 |
[13:10] | you hope you can pick up right where you left off. | 你希望能重新投入生活 就像什么都没发生过一样 |
[13:13] | What up? | 怎么了 |
[13:15] | – You putting the wild bunch down? – Yeah, yeah. | -你要把篝火扑灭吗 -对 |
[13:19] | Hey, Senior, do you mind giving us a scope for Ashburn? | 军士长 你要给大伙说几句吗 |
[13:22] | – Nah, you got ’em, Jefe. – Thanks. | -不 你来吧 队长 -谢了 |
[13:26] | Hey, fellas, you know I only got so many speeches | 伙计们 你们也知道我只在行动部署前 |
[13:28] | in a given work-up or deployment, but, uh… | 才说这么多话 不过 |
[13:32] | …it’s like Chief and I | 正如我们排组建时 |
[13:33] | said right at the beginning of this platoon: | 我和军士长说过的那样 |
[13:35] | Once we step off on campaign, | 一旦我们踏上征程 |
[13:37] | once this bird’s ready and we’re downrange, | 坐上飞机 展开行动 |
[13:39] | everything back home needs to be in balance. | 家里的一切就都要放下 |
[13:42] | We’re not gonna be worth a damn to each other or ourselves | 在战场上 行动才是最重要的 |
[13:44] | if we get over there and something’s out of whack. | 不能被其他糟糕的事情干扰 |
[13:45] | I mean, if things aren’t right with the family, | 我是说 如果有人因家庭 |
[13:47] | things aren’t right with the finances or something’s off, | 经济或是其他什么原因分心了 |
[13:50] | it’s gonna put us all out of balance, | 整支队伍就乱了 |
[13:52] | so we need to have that tight before we launch. | 所以我们要在出发前把事情处理好 |
[13:54] | If somebody’s got an issue, bring it up. | 如果谁有问题 现在就提出来 |
[13:56] | Chief can take care of it, I can take care of it. | 我和军士长都会帮忙解决 |
[13:58] | Everybody’s got each other’s back. | 大家也会一起帮忙 |
[13:59] | Let’s make sure we lock that down so when we’re ready to roll, | 战斗前我们要保证一切就绪 |
[14:02] | all our focus is on the mission. | 全身心投入任务 |
[14:06] | For all those who have been downrange, | 敬所有参与过战斗的勇士 |
[14:08] | to us and those like us, damn few. | 以及那些跟我们一样的人——”精英中的精英” |
[14:12] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[14:24] | I still like the name James. | 我还是喜欢詹姆斯这个名字 |
[14:26] | I’ll think about it, if it’s a boy. | 要是个男孩 我会考虑一下 |
[14:30] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[14:39] | – I’m proud of you. – Thanks, baby. | -我为你骄傲 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[14:45] | Hey, little one, you make sure you keep Mama away from Aunt Carol. | 小不点 让你妈妈离卡萝尔阿姨远点 |
[14:49] | I don’t like that chain-smoking at all. | 我一点都不喜欢那个烟鬼 |
[14:51] | I got it, Lieutenant. | 知道了 上尉 |
[14:52] | – OK. – It’s gonna be OK. | -好 -我会照顾好自己 |
[14:54] | – All right. – It’s gonna be fine. | -好吧 -不会有事的 |
[15:03] | Try to keep this as Iong as you can for a while, yeah? | 这段时间就保持这个发型 好吗 |
[15:05] | Anything else, Commander? | 司令大人还有什么吩咐 |
[15:07] | Yeah. I’d like to be able to | 嗯 我希望 |
[15:09] | look into your eyes when our first child is born. | 第一个孩子诞生的时候 你能在我身边 |
[15:12] | You know I’ll do my best. | 你知道我会尽力的 |
[15:21] | I Iove you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[15:27] | Love you. | 我也爱你 |
[15:34] | War is a country of will. | 战争是国家意志的体现 |
[15:36] | There’s no room for sympathy. | 容不得半点同情心 |
[15:38] | If you’re not willing to give up everything, you’ve already lost. | 如果不愿抛弃一切 那你就已经输了 |
[16:13] | Tell me, what is it about you Americans that makes | 我想知道 你们美国人他妈的有什么权利 |
[16:15] | you feel entitled to fuck with the way I make my living? | 来砸我的饭碗 |
[16:31] | I know who you are, Miss Morales, | 我知道你是谁 莫拉尔斯女士 |
[16:33] | and I know who you work for. | 也知道你为谁做事 |
[16:34] | So why don’t you save us both some time | 所以何不节约大家的时间 |
[16:37] | and tell me exactly what you think you know? | 把你真正知道的告诉我 |
[16:56] | How did that feel, Miss Morales? | 感觉如何 莫拉尔斯小姐 |
[16:59] | Have a great day at the spa. | 祝你在温泉过得愉快 |
[17:13] | Yes Boss. | 是 老大 |
[17:39] | Hey, fellas, what’s up? | 伙计们 还好吗 |
[17:40] | It’s hotter than two rats | 这地方简直 |
[17:42] | screwing in a wool sock out there, yeah? | 热得要死啊 |
[17:43] | Africa-hot… Tarzan couldn’t take this heat. | 热得跟非洲似的 人猿泰山也受不了 |
[17:46] | Anyway, here’s the deal. Time to get your frogman on. | 好吧 说正事 有任务了 |
[17:48] | Lights. Three days ago, | 熄灯 三天前 |
[17:50] | two CIA agents, a Walter Ross and a Miss Lisa Morales, | 两名中情局特工 瓦尔特·罗斯和丽莎·莫拉尔斯 |
[17:53] | were ambushed inside their hotel room here in Costa Rica | 在哥斯达黎加的旅馆里 |
[17:56] | by a unknown amount of heavily armed assholes. | 遭到不明武装分子的袭击 |
[17:59] | Unfortunately, Mr. Ross was murdered, | 不幸的是 罗斯先生被杀 |
[18:01] | and Miss Morales has been abducted. | 而莫拉尔斯女士则被劫持 |
[18:03] | We believe that this has been the work | 我们相信这次事件是一个叫 |
[18:05] | of a guy named Mikhail Troykavitch, aka Christo. | 米哈伊尔·特拉伊科维奇的人所为 又名克里斯托 |
[18:08] | LT’s going to give you the skanning on him. | 上尉会给你们介绍他的资料 |
[18:10] | Thanks, Senior. Mikhail Troykavitch, aka Christo. | 谢谢 高级军士长 米哈伊尔·特罗卡维基 又名克里斯托 |
[18:13] | This guy is believed to | 这家伙自1990年起 |
[18:14] | have been working cocaine-for-weapons deals | 就一直与俄罗斯黑手党 |
[18:17] | between the Russian mafia, the FARC guerrillas, | 哥伦比亚游击队 |
[18:19] | and the Mexican drug cartels | 和墨西哥毒贩之间 |
[18:20] | ever since the late 1990s. | 做可卡因换武器的生意 |
[18:22] | Now, before she was captured, Morales was working a possible link | 在被抓之前 莫拉尔斯正在调查 |
[18:26] | between our boy Christo and this guy Abu Shabal. | 克里斯托和这个人 阿布·沙布尔之间可能的联系 |
[18:30] | Glory to Allah, Lord of the worlds, | 真主万岁 万能的真主 |
[18:32] | who has created us as Muslims | 他创造了我们穆斯林 |
[18:34] | and delivered us with the jihad on his direct path. | 引领我们进行圣战 遵循真主旨意的人 |
[18:37] | Peace be upon those who | 才能在审判日 |
[18:39] | follow his direct path till the Day of Judgment. | 得到安宁 |
[18:42] | Let me explain this to you Americans. | 我要告诉你们美国人 |
[18:45] | We are not separatists. | 我们不是分裂主义者 |
[18:47] | We Chechens are not a legal part of anyone, | 我们车臣不属于任何国家 |
[18:50] | but you Americans are willingly or unwillingly assisting | 但是你们美国人一直在有意或无意地 |
[18:55] | in the genocide of our | 帮助屠杀我们族人 |
[18:56] | people by demanding that we obey certain rules, | 通过强迫我们遵守规矩 |
[18:59] | and by your continued occupation of all Muslim countries. | 和持续侵占穆斯林国家这种手段 |
[19:04] | With the grace of Allah, glorious and exalted is he, | 出于真主的怜悯 我们必须告诫你们 |
[19:08] | America will never be safe until safety becomes a reality for us. | 只有我们真正安全了 美国才有可能安全 |
[19:14] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主万岁 |
[19:16] | Abu Shabal is a Chechen terrorist | 阿布·沙布尔是车臣恐怖分子 |
[19:19] | who’s associated with the Beslan School Massacre. | 他和别斯兰学校屠杀事件有关 |
[19:21] | He’s been jumping between | 他一直活跃于 |
[19:22] | training camps in Indonesia and the Philippines. | 印度尼西亚和菲律宾的恐怖分子训练基地 |
[19:25] | Now, the connection between | 而克里斯托和阿布·沙布尔之间 |
[19:26] | Christo and Abu Shabal is still a little bit fuzzy, | 到底有什么联系 目前还不清楚 |
[19:29] | but if this was the lead that Morales was working on, | 但如果这是莫拉尔斯正在调查的线索 |
[19:32] | it could be why she was abducted. Senior? | 那也很可能是她被绑架的原因 高级军士长 |
[19:34] | All right, this is a personnel recovery of Miss Morales. | 好吧 这是莫拉尔斯的资料 |
[19:38] | All right, who’s got questions? | 好的 有问题吗 |
[19:40] | Senior Chief, you got any updated source intel | 军士长 你知道最新数据吗 |
[19:42] | on numbers inside the camp, and what about roving patrols? | 关于敌营里和巡逻队的人数 |
[19:45] | Maybe eight to ten, bro, | 大约8-10个 伙计 |
[19:46] | but we don’t know anything about roving patrols. | 但我们对巡逻队一无所知 |
[19:48] | You’re just gonna have to assume that they’re out there | 所以你只能假设他们布防严密 |
[19:50] | walking around, squared away. They do this for a living, too. | 那些人可是专门吃这口饭的 |
[19:52] | Senior, what kind of weapons-on-target are we looking at? | 军士长 敌方武器装备如何 |
[19:55] | Heavy weapons. These guys are narco-traffickers, | 重武器 这些家伙是毒贩子 |
[19:57] | so they can have anything from Soviet-bloc DSHKs. | 所以他们什么都可能有 从苏制DShK机枪 |
[19:59] | They could have M2HP, .50-cals out there, we don’t know. | 到美制M2HB .50机枪都有可能 |
[20:02] | So if there is a weapons’ emplacement up there, | 如果那里有固定武器阵地 |
[20:04] | I suggest you guys bring rockets. | 我建议带上火箭筒 |
[20:06] | Of course, rockets and foliage don’t match, | 不过在丛林里玩火箭 |
[20:08] | so make sure you got a clear shot. | 小心不要烧到花花草草 |
[20:09] | All right, what else? | 好 还有什么 |
[20:11] | Any idea whether she’s ambulatory or not? | 她自己能走路吗 |
[20:13] | There was a ton of blood on the scene, | 现场都是血迹 |
[20:15] | and a lot of it was Mr. Ross’, we confirmed that. | 我们已经确认大部分是罗斯的血 |
[20:18] | Miss Morales may have bled there, | 但莫拉尔斯也可能受了伤 |
[20:19] | too, but these guys are savages, | 不过这些人很凶残 |
[20:21] | so you’re gonna have to assume that she is non-ambulatory, | 所以只能假设她根本走不动了 |
[20:23] | so you’re gonna have to bring stuff to carry her out. | 你们必须带工具把她抬出来 |
[20:29] | Two minutes to drop. | 2分钟后跳伞 |
[20:44] | Hey, LT. | 上尉 |
[20:46] | You got to let us know who that guy is, | 不管是谁 |
[20:48] | so when we get back, we can kick his ass. | 等我们回来一定要去揍他一顿 |
[20:50] | What guy? | 说谁呢 |
[20:52] | The guy that gave you that fucked-up haircut. | 给你做这鸟发型的家伙 |
[20:57] | – Fuck. – Damn, Sonny, | -操 -搞毛 索尼 |
[20:59] | you should be the last guy to talk. | 你自己不也是”大光头”先生 |
[21:00] | You look like the Dominican Mr. Clean. | 还叫别人不要剃光 |
[21:02] | That means my head shines like your gold teeth, huh? | 是说我的头比你的金牙还亮吗 |
[21:05] | Don’t be like that, | 少来 |
[21:07] | Ramp! | 准备 |
[21:10] | Mask up. | 戴上面罩 |
[21:15] | Man, I tell you what. The only | 伙计 我告诉你吧 |
[21:17] | thing better than this right here is being a dad, | 做爸爸的感觉好极了 |
[21:19] | except for that whole changing diaper thing, but… | 除去换尿片之类的活 |
[21:22] | …Sandy does that for me anyway, so… | 不过反正珊蒂都会帮我做 |
[21:24] | I’m actually looking forward to it. | 说实话我还挺期待的 |
[21:28] | Blackbeard, green light in ten. | 黑胡 10秒准备 |
[21:35] | Five. | 5秒 |
[24:08] | Blackbeard Main, Blackbeard Main, this is Blackbeard Actual. | 黑胡呼叫基地 这里是黑胡小队 |
[24:12] | Radio check. Over. | 现在进行无线电测试 请回答 |
[24:18] | Blackbeard Main, Blackbeard Main, | 黑胡呼叫基地 黑胡呼叫基地 |
[24:20] | this is Blackbeard Actual. Over. | 这里是黑胡小队 请回 |
[24:25] | Roger Actual. This is Main. | 收到 黑胡小队 这里是基地 |
[24:27] | – We have you Lima Charlie. – Roger, Main. | -清楚收到 -收到 基地 |
[24:30] | All boots are on the ground. I pass T-bird. | 所有人员已落地 向目标”雷鸟”行进中 |
[24:34] | Any traffic for my station at this time? | 有什么动静吗 |
[24:38] | Actual, imagery picked up an increase in traffic | 黑胡小队 侦查显示 敌方的快反部队 |
[24:41] | at secondary location, known to be enemy QRF, | 驻扎在第二地点 |
[24:44] | eight clicks from primary target. | 距离主目标8公里 |
[24:46] | The SWCC boats will insert at 0600 for your extract. | SWCC的战斗艇会在6点钟时接应你们撤退 |
[24:48] | – How copy? – Roger, Main. | -收到了吗 -收到 基地 |
[25:01] | – You ready? – Roger that, sir. | -准备好了吗 -是的 长官 |
[25:04] | We got about 4.7 clicks at three-five-five. | 我们距离目标大约4.7公里 方位355 |
[25:10] | Take it out. | 出发 |
[25:38] | Whiplash, one minute out. | 皮鞭 1分钟准备 |
[25:51] | Thirty seconds. | 30秒准备 |
[25:55] | Ten by ten. | 10秒 |
[25:59] | Whiplash, go. | 皮鞭 行动 |
[26:12] | All boots on deck. | 所有人员已上船 |
[26:26] | Line secure. | 绳索已解开 |
[26:35] | Whiplash, Bucket One and Two are out. | 皮鞭 抓斗1号 2号离开 |
[27:17] | Whiplash, this is Blackbeard. Radio check. Over. | 皮鞭 这里是黑胡小队 现在进行无线电测试 请回答 |
[27:20] | Blackbeard, it’s Whiplash. Have you loud and clear. | 黑胡 这里是皮鞭 清楚收到 |
[27:24] | Standing by on the set. | 我们上路了 |
[27:26] | Roger, Whiplash. What is your ETA to my pos? | 收到 皮鞭 到我这里还要多久 |
[27:29] | ETA 20nimutes. Standing by. | 预计20分钟 做好准备 |
[27:31] | Be advised, Raven is in flight and pushing to your location. | 注意 “大乌鸦”已放飞 正在接近中…… |
[28:05] | No! | 不 |
[28:07] | No! | 不 |
[28:11] | Hey, sir, we gotta go. | 长官 我们得行动了 |
[28:20] | Roger. Take it out. | 好吧 行动 |
[28:22] | I feel like we’re pretty thin. I’d like to take you guys with us. | 我觉得还是我们一起行动比较好 |
[28:25] | Chief, I got a SBT coming up on-step. | 军士长 我们的特种艇小队和无人机正赶过来 |
[28:27] | I got a Raven pushing my pos. | 我得做好引路的工作 |
[28:29] | Weimy and I are in good overwatch position, | 威米和我在这个位置适合掩护 |
[28:30] | and I got to keep reporting back to Blackbeard Main. | 我也得和基地汇报情况 |
[28:32] | – We’re staying here. – Roger that. | -我们要留下 -明白 |
[28:47] | – Keep it tight. – Got it. | -看紧了 -收到 |
[29:17] | Whiplash, this is Blackbeard. | 皮鞭 这里是黑胡 |
[29:19] | Assault force is moving to the target early. | 突击小队要提前行动了 |
[29:22] | Request immediate fire support. | 请火速支援 |
[29:25] | Blackbeard, it’s Whiplash. Good copy. | 黑胡 这里是皮鞭 |
[29:27] | Requesting fire support. | 收到支援请求 |
[29:29] | Pushing to your location in 15 mikes. | 15分钟内到达你处 |
[29:57] | Whiplash, this is Blackbeard. | 皮鞭 这里是黑胡 |
[29:58] | I have positive control of the Raven. | “大乌鸦”已在我控制中 |
[31:08] | Chief, are you set? | 军士长 你就位了吗 |
[31:27] | Chief, Chief, hold it. | 军士长 停下 |
[31:32] | One o’clock, base of the tower. | 1点钟方向 岗楼底下 |
[31:33] | Got him. | 明白 |
[31:37] | You’re clear to the door. | 门前安全 |
[32:51] | I’ve got two squirters coming out the back door. | 后门有两名敌人 |
[33:16] | Going in! | 进去了 |
[33:22] | – Clear! – All clear! | -清除 -全部清除 |
[33:27] | Weimy, eleven o’clock. Driver’s side, truck. | 威米 11点钟方向 皮卡驾驶座上 |
[33:30] | Got him. | 收到 |
[33:37] | Fuck. | 槽 |
[33:47] | Go in! Go in! | 进去 |
[33:54] | – Clear! – All clear! | -清除 -全部清除 |
[33:56] | – Target’s secure. – Chief, I’m going to get Mikey. | -目标安全 -军士长 我去帮米奇 |
[34:11] | LT, this is Chief. Target is secure. | 上尉 这里是军士长 目标安全 |
[34:14] | Stand by for confirmation of the package. | 等待确认目标身份 |
[34:17] | Be advised Mikey is down. | 注意 米奇”倒下” |
[34:17] | 在行动中所说的”某某down”只是说明他无法继续战斗的状态 可能是负伤 也可能已经死亡 但确认死亡是要送医院由医生来宣布的 | |
[34:19] | Mikey is down. Status to follow. | 米奇”倒下”了 报告完毕 |
[34:22] | Roger. You have the package. | 收到 允许转移 |
[34:32] | Chief, I got his cell phone. | 军士长 我找到了他的手机 |
[34:41] | LT? LT? | 上尉 上尉 |
[34:45] | Chief, looks like you have two aggressor vehicles approaching from the north, | 军士长 北边来了两辆车 |
[34:46] | about one mile out. | 距离你们大约1英里 |
[34:48] | You can take the truck outside the west door. | 你可以从西门坐皮卡走 |
[34:51] | Meet us at extract. | 在撤退点会合 |
[34:53] | Miss Morales, I’m bringing you home. | 莫拉尔斯小姐 我要带你回家了 |
[34:56] | I just need to ask you a few questions. | 我只要问你点问题 |
[35:00] | What’s your mother’s maiden name? | 你母亲的娘家姓什么 |
[35:04] | Rosales. | 罗塞丽斯 |
[35:06] | What street you were born on? | 你在哪条街出生 |
[35:09] | Hot Springs. | 热泉街 |
[35:11] | All right. Just hang on. | 好的 坚持住 |
[35:15] | Whiplash, | 皮鞭 |
[35:16] | we have enemy QRF approaching from the north. | 北边有敌军赶来 |
[35:18] | Roger. | 收到 |
[35:18] | You have enemy QRF coming in from the north. | 在你的北边有敌军接近 |
[35:22] | Chief, you need to start your exfil now. | 军士长 你得马上撤离 |
[35:24] | – We’ll meet you at secondary extract. – Roger that. | -我们到第二撤退点会合 -收到 |
[35:27] | Hey, boys, we gotta roll! | 兄弟们 我们要走了 |
[35:30] | Shit. Sir, it’s those trucks, | 糟了 长官 卡车来了 |
[35:31] | about 1, 000 yards. | 离这里只有1000码了 |
[35:33] | Ma’am, I’m taking you out right now. | 女士 我现在就带你走 |
[35:35] | Hey, Chief, he took a round to the eye with the exit wound behind the ear. | 军士长 子弹穿过了他的眼睛和耳朵 |
[35:38] | He’s alive, but we gotta get moving now! | 他还活着 但我们得赶紧转移了 |
[35:41] | Weimy, coming out. | 威米 我们出来了 |
[35:43] | We’ll meet you at the rally point. | 我们到会合点碰面 |
[35:48] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! | 我们走 我们走 |
[35:58] | Heads up! Fast movement on the left! | 注意 敌人车辆接近 |
[35:59] | Right turn! Right turn! | 右拐 右拐 |
[36:08] | Hey, man, we’re not going to make it to secondary extract. | 我们到不了第二撤退点了 |
[36:10] | I got to find us a route. Stay on this road. | 得找别的路 |
[36:12] | – Left, left, left. – Left turn! Left turn! | -左边 左边 -左拐 左拐 |
[36:15] | Mikey, come on, buddy. | 米奇 挺住 兄弟 |
[36:19] | Hey, Chief! | 军士长 |
[36:22] | We’re not gonna make secondary extract! | 我们到不了第二撤退点了 |
[36:24] | – You’re gonna have to figure it out, man! – Hold on! | -那赶紧换撤离地点 -明白 |
[36:27] | Come on. Stay with me. Stay with me. | 加油 挺住 挺住 |
[36:31] | Stay with us. | 挺住 |
[36:32] | Come on, Mike. Wake up. Wake up. Come on, man. | 加油 米奇 醒醒 挺住 伙计 |
[36:39] | Contact! | 发现敌人 |
[36:41] | Yo, Chief! We can make it to rally point! | 军士长 我们能赶到会合点 |
[36:44] | – Sounds good! Pass it to LT! – Come on, man. | -好消息 快通知上尉 -哥们 挺住 |
[36:48] | LT, LT, this is assault team. | 呼叫上尉 这里是突击小队 |
[36:50] | We just lost the secondary extract. | 我们刚错过了第二撤退点 |
[36:52] | I say again, we just lost secondary extract. | 重复 我们刚错过了第二撤退点 |
[36:55] | Moving to rally point. How copy, over? | 前往会合点中 收到吗 请回 |
[37:00] | – We’re about a click out. – Mikey, wake up. | -还有1公里 -米奇 醒醒 |
[37:02] | One click out! | 1公里 |
[37:11] | Let’s go, Mike. Wake up. Come on, buddy. | 加油 米奇 醒醒 伙计 |
[37:14] | Come on, Mikey! Wake up! | 挺住 米奇 醒醒 |
[37:29] | – Good? – Backstage clear. | -好了吗 -尾焰区安全 |
[37:32] | Rocket out! | 火箭筒 |
[37:48] | He’s not breathing! | 他没有呼吸了 |
[37:51] | – Breathe, Mikey! – We’re up! We’re up! | -呼吸啊 米奇 -我们上来了 |
[37:58] | Chief, let me get your M-4! | 军士长 把你的M4给我 |
[38:01] | Sir, what’s the status on those boats? | 长官 撤退的船在哪里 |
[38:03] | I lost Whiplash on the run. | 撤退时和皮鞭失去联系了 |
[38:05] | Told ’em you hit the target early. | 跟他们说过行动提前了 |
[38:07] | They’re coming in hot. | 皮鞭正在火速赶来 |
[38:08] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[38:12] | Breathe, Mikey. Come on, Mikey. | 吸气啊 米奇 加油 |
[38:13] | – I got no pulse. – Contact rear! | -他没脉搏了 -后方敌人 |
[38:15] | Contact rear! | 后方敌人 |
[38:18] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[38:20] | Taking rounds in. | 换弹 敌人又来了 |
[38:51] | Ajay! QRF coming up the rear! | 艾杰 快反部队从后方接近 |
[39:01] | Whiplash! Whiplash! Secondary extract is burnt. | 皮鞭 皮鞭 第二撤退点废了 |
[39:04] | Moving to tertiary extract. | 正赶往第三撤退点 |
[39:06] | I have eight packs, seven Sierras, one package. | 我们一共8人 7名队员和一名人质 |
[39:09] | Package with multiple wounds. | 人质混身是伤 |
[39:10] | The Sierra has gunshot wound to the head. | 1名队员头部中枪 |
[39:13] | This will be a hot extract. | 撤退困难 |
[39:21] | What the fuck?! | 什么情况 |
[39:23] | – Oh, shit! – Mikey, stay down! | -哦槽 -米奇 躺下 |
[39:25] | – Keep him down, man! – Where the fuck am I?! | -让他躺下 -我这是在哪里 |
[39:27] | Calm down, brother. | 冷静 哥们 |
[39:28] | Mikey’s up, man. Mikey’s up. | 米奇醒了 米奇醒了 |
[39:30] | Stay down, brother. Calm. Be easy. We’re almost out of here. | 躺下 冷静 放松 我们马上就突围了 |
[39:33] | We’re almost out of here. | 马上 |
[39:53] | Mikey! | 米奇 |
[39:54] | – Hang on, buddy. – Where are we? | -哥们 挺住 -我们在哪儿 |
[39:56] | – We’re on our way to extract. – What happened? | -在撤离的路上 -出什么事了 |
[39:58] | You’re good to go. You took one to the face, man. | 你脸上被干了一枪 |
[40:00] | You’re a hard motherfucker. | 你丫真他妈命大啊 |
[40:01] | – Did we get her? – Yes. | -人质救出来了吗 -是的 |
[40:02] | – Oh, my God. – We’re on our way to extract. | -太好了 -我们正赶往撤离点 |
[40:04] | Ajay, splash it. Splash it. | 艾杰 冲过去 |
[40:06] | Water! Water! Water! | 到河边了 到河边了 |
[40:12] | Going in! Going in! | 我们冲进河里了 |
[40:16] | I got her! I got her! | 我护住她了 |
[40:17] | It’s fucking going under. | 他妈的车在下沉 |
[40:19] | Out! Get the fuck out! | 出去 他妈的快出去 |
[41:14] | It wasn’t for nothing. | 还是值得的 |
[46:26] | You know, from time to time, i get to see my old friends from my old life. | 我时常去看我的老朋友们 |
[46:34] | And it’s always, always disappointing. | 但总是会失望 |
[46:38] | Some become assholes, other boring, | 他们不是变得混账就是无聊 |
[46:41] | and I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[46:42] | I tried to get them in bed all those years ago. | 我以前跟他们交情那么好 |
[46:50] | It is nice not to be disappointed, Yuri. | 真高兴你没让我失望 尤里 |
[46:56] | – That’s not my name. – I know. | -这不是我的名字 -我知道 |
[46:59] | Mohammed Abu Shabal, the son of Shabal. | 穆罕默德· 阿布·沙布尔 沙布尔之子 |
[47:03] | Come on. Your father’s name is Yevgeny. | 拜托 你老爸叫耶夫金尼 |
[47:07] | Things change. | 事情会变的 |
[47:09] | Yeah, things have changed. | 是啊 确实变了 |
[47:12] | That’s why this is the last time we might have to see each other for quite some time. | 所以这次之后 我们很长时间都不会见面了 |
[47:15] | For I might have to find a hole to hide in. | 因为我得找个地方躲起来 |
[47:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[47:24] | I’m being watched by the CIA, and I’m not taking any chances. | 我被中情局盯上了 我不能冒险 |
[47:28] | As soon as the opportunity presents itself, | 我要抓紧机会跑路 |
[47:31] | I’m taking my family south. | 我准备带着我家人去南方 |
[47:32] | I neither have the energy or the will to fight the Americans. | 我已经没有精力和意志对抗美国人了 |
[47:34] | What about our deal, Mikhail? | 那我们的交易怎么办 米哈伊尔 |
[47:37] | My men have been training for almost a year now. | 我的人受训将近一年了 |
[47:40] | – I have devoted much of my resources – The deal stands, Yuri. | -我投入了这么多 -交易仍然做数 尤里 |
[47:43] | Just because I’ve taken early retirement does not mean | 我提前退休并不代表 |
[47:45] | I’m not holding up my end of the bargain. | 我中止了我们的交易 |
[47:47] | There is so much to be done. | 要做的事情还有很多 |
[47:48] | And it will be, just without me. | 一切照旧 只不过我不参与 |
[47:51] | You’ll have to use my trusted associates. | 你可以跟我信得过的伙伴合作 |
[47:53] | That’s not so good for me. | 这根本不够 |
[47:54] | Hey! Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[47:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[47:58] | Stop your fucking bullshit! | 你这操蛋的小人 |
[48:00] | It’s not good. Doesn’t work. You can’t change it like that. | 这样根本不行 你不能说变就变 |
[48:03] | Nothing changes. Nothing. | 什么都没变 |
[48:04] | You just told me everything’s changed. | 那你刚又跟我说一切都变了 |
[48:06] | What… What is that? What is that? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[48:08] | Do you know what I do to get here?! | 你知道我付出多少才走到这一步 |
[48:10] | Do you know the men who I’ve had to sacrifice to get here?! | 又牺牲了多少同胞吗 |
[48:13] | Do you have any idea?! | 你知道吗 |
[48:15] | No, you shit! | 你知道个屁 |
[48:16] | You live up here in this ivory tower! | 你住在象牙塔里享受 |
[48:17] | You have no… You don’t care! | 根本不管别人的死活 |
[48:37] | Hey, Chief, what’s the status on Mikey? | 军士长 米奇的伤势怎么样 |
[48:40] | He’s definitely gonna lose the eye, | 眼睛保不住了 |
[48:42] | but he’s… he’s hanging tough. | 但他能挺过去 |
[48:46] | Hey, I’m gonna get right into this. | 我得给你们读读这个 |
[48:48] | Great job smoke-checking those assholes | 出色完成任务 沉重打击了敌人 |
[48:49] | and getting Morales back. | 救回了莫拉尔斯 |
[48:51] | It’s a bum deal for Mikey, | 很遗憾米奇受伤了 |
[48:52] | but I gotta tell you what, that was solid work. | 不过还是得说大家干得好 |
[48:54] | So, Chief, | 军士长 |
[48:55] | you make sure you get that down to the boys right away. | 你得把这些传达给兄弟们 |
[48:56] | – You hear me? – Check. | -听到了吗 -明白 |
[48:58] | All right. Now, Morales, Morales was one tough chick, | 好吧 至于莫拉尔斯 她很顽强 |
[49:02] | but she should’ve gotten the stuff up the chain a lot faster | 但她早就应该把这些情报上报 |
[49:04] | because this thing is way bigger than we thought it was. | 因为这滩浑水比我们想的要深得多 |
[49:06] | How is that? I thought this was a cut-and-dry AMCIT recovery. | 怎么 我以为这只是次普通的人质营救行动 |
[49:10] | Yeah, it was until we got into | 是的 但之后你们 |
[49:11] | that phone that you guys picked up in that shithole. | 在那个鬼地方找到了那部手机 |
[49:13] | It turned me on to something that just does not look right at all. | 这让我觉得事情很不对劲 |
[49:16] | And what’s not right about it? | 哪里不对了 |
[49:18] | Christo and Shabal are a lot closer | 克里斯托和沙布尔两人之间的关系 |
[49:19] | than I thought they were, and Shabal is a wild card, man. | 比我想象的密切得多 沙布尔是个危险人物 |
[49:22] | He is an old-school jihadi that | 他是个圣战分子 |
[49:24] | couldn’t give a rat’s ass about money or drugs. | 根本不在乎钱或毒品 |
[49:26] | Yeah, and his childhood friend, Christo, the dope dealer? | 是啊 这就牵涉到他的老朋友 克里斯托 那个毒贩子 |
[49:28] | He is not a dealer, man. He’s a smuggler. | 他不贩毒 伙计 他走私 |
[49:32] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[49:33] | That is exactly what I’m thinking. | 我也希望是玩笑 |
[49:35] | Shabal wants to kill Americans. | 沙布尔想要杀美国人 |
[49:37] | Christo knows how to get fuckers inside America. | 而克里斯托知道怎么把他的人带进去 |
[49:41] | This could be big trouble in China, fellas. | 这下麻烦严重了 伙计们 |
[49:43] | They’re gonna hit us at home. | 他们要袭击美国本土 |
[49:46] | I just got done talking to the boss and the Spec Ops Task Force, | 我刚跟特遣队的指挥官报告了 |
[49:46] | Task Force是指针对某次行动而混编的临时性部队 在美军的联合特种作战中很常见 | |
[49:49] | and this is what’s gonna go down. | 下一步是这样的 |
[49:51] | I need Ajay and Ray standing by | 我要艾杰和雷准备在两个小时内 |
[49:52] | to launch for an SR in two hours. | 出发执行一项特种侦察任务 |
[49:54] | They’re gonna get some frequent flyer miles on the way to Africa. | 他俩又可以攒去非洲的飞行里程数了 |
[49:56] | Why Africa? | 为什么去非洲 |
[49:58] | We pinned an airfield there | 在你们找到的手机里 |
[49:58] | with that phone that you got, | 发现了那里有个机场 |
[50:00] | and I think that Shabal is gonna | 我觉得沙布尔会在 |
[50:02] | be there doing a weapons transfer on his way west. | 向西转运武器的时候出现 |
[50:04] | When you say “West,” What are we talking about, Mexico west? | 你说的西边是指什么 西到墨西哥吗 |
[50:07] | Yeah, Mexico west. That’s worst-case scenario. | 是的 就是墨西哥 这是最坏的可能性 |
[50:12] | You two and the rest of | 你们两个 |
[50:12] | the platoon are gonna stay here on standby. | 和其余的人在这里待命 |
[50:14] | You’ll be the primary assault force | 如果美国附近出了事 |
[50:15] | in case something goes down anywhere near America. | 你们将是阻止其发生的主要力量 |
[50:17] | – Check. – Check. | -明白 -明白 |
[50:19] | You gonna be around for any questions as they come up? | 你会不会呆在这儿 万一有什么问题可以找你 |
[50:21] | No, man. Christo… he pulled | 不 伙计们 克里斯托那家伙 |
[50:23] | a Roman Polanski on my ass and disappeared. | 给我留了一堆烂摊子后消失了 |
[50:26] | So I’m gonna link up with SEAL Team Four, | 我得和海豹4队联络 |
[50:28] | and we’re gonna go hunt his ass down in the South Pacific. | 去南太平洋把他抓回来 |
[50:30] | So it’s straight up Mai Tais and palm trees for me, baby. | 所以我要去享受麦太鸡尾酒和棕榈树了 |
[50:33] | Yeah, brother. Go get him. | 好吧 兄弟 安心去吧 |
[50:34] | – You be cool. – Take it easy. | -你们保重 -你也是 |
[50:35] | Good luck with that baby, Lieutenant. | 上尉 恭喜你要当爸爸了 |
[50:39] | – Does everybody know? – Only the important people. | -所有人都知道了吗 -只有重要的人知道 |
[50:42] | The important people to who? You? | 对谁重要的人 你吗 |
[50:44] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[50:47] | – I’m gonna go brief the boys. – Hey, hold on one second. | -我跟弟兄们说下任务 -等一下 |
[50:52] | Hey, brother, I’ve never written one of these before. | 哥们 我以前从没写过这种东西 |
[50:55] | Hey, I’m tracking with you, sir. I am. | 我能理解你的心情 长官 |
[50:58] | But, to be honest with you, | 不过说实话 |
[50:59] | I was thinking of calling the command and trying to get you home. | 我打算过报告上头让你回家 |
[51:03] | But now that work’s picked up so much, | 但现在情况变糟了 |
[51:05] | I feel like we really need you here. | 我又觉得我们很需要你 |
[51:09] | You remember our last cruise to Al Anbar? | 你记得我们上次在阿拉马的行动吗 |
[51:11] | – Yeah. – When you had that final turnover op, | -记得 -当最后完成任务的时候 |
[51:13] | and you said I didn’t need to be there? | 你说我不必在场 |
[51:15] | I was laying in bed and I realized | 当时我正躺在床上 |
[51:17] | the only thing I needed to do now was go home. | 一心只想着回家 |
[51:19] | But if something went south on your op, | 但是如果你有个”万一” |
[51:22] | I would always regret not being there with you. | 那我将为此抱憾终身 |
[51:24] | I appreciate you taking care of me big-time, Dave, | 戴夫 谢谢你照顾我这么久 |
[51:27] | but I’m working some things with the brass. | 不过我在和上级商量 |
[51:29] | If I can, and things slow down, | 如果可以 等事情摆平了 |
[51:31] | I’m gonna get two weeks off. | 我要休假两周 |
[51:33] | Well, I hope it works out either way. I really do. | 我希望两边都能顺利 真的 |
[51:36] | But, if it doesn’t, I’m gonna take this piece of paper, | 但如果不行的话 |
[51:39] | and I’m gonna make it into a nice paper airplane. | 我就只能把这信折成纸飞机”送”出去了 |
[51:41] | Beat it. | 滚球 |
[52:38] | We’re good, we’re good! | 出发 |
[52:49] | Chief of the Watch, submerge the ship to one-six-zero feet. | 值班长 下潜160英尺 |
[52:51] | Dive. Dive. | 下潜 下潜 |
[53:05] | Scope down. All doors are green. | 收起潜望镜 所有闸门已关闭 |
[53:18] | – Oh, good. Hey, guys. – Sir. | -各位好 -长官 |
[53:20] | – Thank you for getting here so fast. – Sure. | -谢谢你们这么快赶来 -应该的 |
[53:21] | – Grab a seat, please. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[53:23] | You’ll have Bulldog overhead. | “斗牛犬”会在空中提供支援 |
[53:25] | We need you to get in, grab the intel | 我们需要你们潜进去 |
[53:27] | and bounce it back to us. Do you have any questions? | 拿到情报后带回来 有问题吗 |
[53:30] | Sir, I have a question. We have the rally point and time. | 长官 我有个问题 我们知道了会合地点和时间 |
[53:33] | What if the meeting doesn’t take place as scheduled? | 但如果他们没按计划出现呢 |
[53:35] | How long do you want us to stay on target? | 你想让我们盯着目标多长时间 |
[53:38] | Now, this one counts, so I’d plan on being out there for a while. | 这个任务很重要 所以需要你们在那里呆上一阵子 |
[53:41] | – Check. – Are we good? | -明白 -都准备好了吗 |
[53:44] | – Think so, sir. – Yes, sir. | -我想是的 长官 -是的 长官 |
[53:55] | Ray and Ajay are rigged up and ready to check each other out. | 雷和艾准备就绪 可以出发 |
[55:18] | – You got a visual? – Yeah. | -看见了吗 -是的 |
[55:20] | Got three trucks moving in. | 来了三辆车 |
[55:22] | A fuel truck, two jeeps, | 一辆油车 两辆吉普 |
[55:24] | some skinnies in the back. | 后面坐着非洲民兵 |
[55:26] | One of them has a 50-cal. | 有辆车装着一把.50机枪 |
[55:37] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[55:39] | – Yeah, I think that’s our plane. – Yeah, we got some inbound. | -应该是我们要找的飞机 -是的 降落了 |
[55:52] | ‘Bout time these guys showed up. Jesus. Let me get my camera. | 老天 这些家伙来得正是时候 给我相机 |
[56:12] | Hey, Ray, we got two birds down at the end of the field, | 雷 山下机场停着两架飞机 |
[56:16] | southeast our pos, no tail IDs. | 位于我们东南方向 没有尾翼编号 |
[56:21] | – You got that? – Check, no tail IDs. | -记下了吗 -收到 没有尾翼编号 |
[56:33] | Ray, last time I checked, we were in Africa, right? | 雷 我记得我们是在非洲吧 |
[56:36] | Yeah. Why, what’s up? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[56:39] | Dude, there’s, like, 16 Filipinos down there, | 哥们 下面有16个菲律宾人 |
[56:43] | all praying to Mecca right now. | 全都向着麦加祈祷呢 |
[56:44] | Filipinos? | 菲律宾人吗 |
[56:45] | Filipinos. Definitely not skinnies. | 是的 肯定不是非洲人 |
[56:47] | I’m picking up the praying. I’m also picking up some Russian. | 我听到他们在祷告 怎么好像还听到了俄语 |
[57:22] | Bulldog, Bulldog, Redrum, | “斗牛犬”号 这里是红鼓 |
[57:24] | radio check, over. | 无线电测试 请回 |
[57:25] | – Good check, copy. – Roger, good check. | -收到测试 完毕 -明白 |
[57:28] | Be advised, we got two sterile aircraft | 注意 我们发现两架机身上无任何标志的飞机 |
[57:30] | departing to the east from following location: | 向东起飞 方位是 |
[57:34] | Ten, Papa, Lima, Sierra. | 10 P L S[美军三角定位法] |
[57:37] | Please advise when tally target, over. | 侦测到目标后请回复 完毕 |
[57:39] | Roger. Copy, two aircraft, location Ten, Papa… | 收到 雷达侦测到两架飞机 坐标10 P… |
[57:43] | Hey, Chief, you are not gonna believe this. | 军士长 你肯定不相信 |
[57:47] | One of the planes Ray and Ajay tagged | 雷和艾杰标记的一架飞机 |
[57:48] | just landed on Cedros Island off the coast of Mexico. | 刚刚降落在墨西哥海岸的塞德洛斯岛 |
[57:51] | It has Shabal on it with an unknown number of jihadis. | 机上载着沙布尔和数量不明的圣战分子 |
[57:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[57:55] | No, looks like we’re gonna get to hit that target. | 不 看来我们要行动了 |
[57:57] | Well, Senior and the SWCC boats are punching out. | 高级军士长和SWCC已经出动了 |
[57:59] | They should pull a little more intel for us, so we’ll see. | 他们应该能弄到更多情报 等着看吧 |
[58:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:31] | I don’t know how long we’re staying. Hold on, baby. | 我不知道还要待多久 等一下 宝贝 |
[58:39] | – Be safe. – You know I will. | -保重 -我会的 |
[58:41] | – I gotta go, honey. – I love you. | -我得挂了 宝贝 -我爱你 |
[58:44] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[59:31] | Bravo Alpha, we’re 200 meters out. | A队B队 距离目标200米 |
[59:44] | Bravo, you have a Tango on your starboard side. | B队 右舷发现一名目标 |
[59:46] | Tango on the starboard side. | 右舷发现目标 |
[59:56] | Whiskey Charlie, we have a visual on Tango. | C队W队 发现目标 |
[1:00:19] | Bravo, you have a Viper at twelve o’clock. | B队 12点钟方向有敌人 |
[1:00:50] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:00:53] | Clear! Bridge secure. | 安全 驾驶舱安全 |
[1:00:57] | Senior, you’re clear. | 军士长 你可以安全下去了 |
[1:01:35] | – English OK? Let’s do that. – English is fine. | -懂英语吧 我们说英语 -好 |
[1:01:37] | Can you cut him loose, please? | 能给他松绑吗 |
[1:01:39] | If you get cut loose, | 如果松了绑 |
[1:01:40] | you’re not gonna do anything crazy, are you? | 你不会乱来吧 |
[1:01:41] | – A Crazy Ivan? – So to speak. | -“疯子伊万” -可以这么说吧 |
[1:01:45] | So you’re Russian, yeah? | 那么你是俄罗斯人吧 |
[1:01:47] | – Yes, I am. – You all right? | -是的 -你还好吧 |
[1:01:50] | – Yes, I’m good. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -我很好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:01:53] | I’m sorry. I don’t know your name. | 抱歉 怎么称呼 |
[1:01:54] | – I’m Otto. – Otto. | -我叫奥托 -奥托 |
[1:01:55] | – Nice to meet you. – Yes. And you are? | -很高兴认识你 -你呢 |
[1:01:57] | Christo. | 我叫克里斯托 |
[1:01:58] | – Crisco? – Christo. | -克里斯科 -克里斯托 |
[1:02:01] | Troskawicz? | 特拉伊科维奇 |
[1:02:03] | So how long am I gonna need to keep busting your balls | 我还得费多少工夫 |
[1:02:05] | about getting one of those patches? | 才能拿到你那个标志 |
[1:02:08] | Ah, yeah, I think it was, like, a one-time deal, man. | 这个啊 我想应该不会再有了 伙计 |
[1:02:10] | After 9/11, my uncle sent a bunch out for the platoon, | 911之后 我叔叔给排里的弟兄送了一批 |
[1:02:13] | but, uh, after this go-round, I’ll give it to you. | 不过这次任务后 我送给你吧 |
[1:02:16] | No, no, I’m not gonna take your family crest. | 不了 我不要你的家徽 |
[1:02:18] | All right, good. I didn’t want to give it to you anyway. | 那就好 反正我也不是真想给你 |
[1:02:21] | Besides, man, I’m pretty sure I saw you | 还有 伙计 我肯定我看到你那天 |
[1:02:23] | putting something in your cargo pocket the other day. | 往你外口袋里塞了什么东西 |
[1:02:25] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[1:02:27] | I know I’ve seen you carrying something | 我肯定看见了 |
[1:02:29] | in that pocket right there. | 就是那个口袋 |
[1:02:32] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[1:02:34] | That’s my grandfather’s flag. | 我爷爷棺材上的国旗 |
[1:02:36] | My pop gave it to me, | 我爸爸把它传给了我 |
[1:02:37] | and now I’m gonna give it to my boy someday. | 而我要再传给我儿子 |
[1:02:39] | All right. I like that. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[1:02:51] | You’re sitting on a wonderful boat. | 你的船不错呀 |
[1:02:53] | – It’s fabulous. – Thank you. Yes. | -非常豪华 -谢谢 |
[1:02:54] | – I believe it’s called Starship. – “Starship.” | -我称它为”星舰” -“星舰” |
[1:02:57] | I love the way you say Starship. | 你喜欢你说星舰的口音 |
[1:02:58] | It’s like Russian. That guy, uh… Star Trek. | 很像星际迷航里那个俄罗斯人 |
[1:03:01] | What’s his name, Scotty? | 他叫什么来着 司考提 |
[1:03:02] | Oh, no, he was, sorry, Scott. | 不 是叫司考特 |
[1:03:03] | – I wouldn’t know. – Yes. You’ve never seen Star Trek? | -我不知道 -你没看过星际迷航 |
[1:03:06] | – No. – Oh, that’s insane. | -没看过 -难以置信 |
[1:03:07] | So here’s the problem, pal. | 现在有个问题 伙计 |
[1:03:09] | You’re worth a lot of money. | 你很有钱 |
[1:03:11] | – Or you were worth a lot of money. – I believe I still am. | -或者说你曾经很有钱 -我想我现在依然有钱 |
[1:03:15] | – You do? – Yes. | -是吗 -对 |
[1:03:16] | All right. Let me tell you how the world works there, Crisco. | 好吧 我来告诉你现在的情况 克里斯科 |
[1:03:20] | – It’s Christo. – Sorry? | -是克里斯托 -什么 |
[1:03:21] | – Christo. – Oh, of course. Sorry. | -克里斯托 -哦不好意思 |
[1:03:23] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[1:03:25] | Let me tell you how the world really works. | 我来告诉你现在的情况究竟怎样 |
[1:03:26] | This is no longer your boat. | 这不再是你的船了 |
[1:03:28] | Since I walked through that door, | 当我走进来的时候 |
[1:03:29] | you’re not the same guy you used to be. | 你就不再是原来的你了 |
[1:03:31] | You’re just not. There’s nothing I can do to stop that, | 就是这样 我也帮不了你 |
[1:03:34] | nothing I can do to help you right now, | 除非你让我帮你 |
[1:03:36] | unless you let me help you. | 否则我也没办法 |
[1:03:37] | We need to do this together, pal. You and me. | 我们得合作 伙计 你和我 |
[1:03:41] | So how is it that you’re working with these jihadi folks, then? | 你怎么会跟这些伊斯兰圣战分子搞在一起 |
[1:03:47] | You’re Jewish, right? | 你不是犹太教徒吗 |
[1:03:50] | Shabal is what? | 沙布尔和你是什么关系 |
[1:03:54] | – You got a friend, like, you grew up with? – Sorry? | -你有从小一起长大的朋友吗 -什么 |
[1:03:57] | Have you ever had a friend that you grew up with? | 你有没有从小一起长大的朋友 |
[1:03:59] | – Yes. – Had, like, played interests, played soccer, | -有 -那种有共同爱好 比如踢足球 或者 |
[1:04:02] | or… what would you play? Baseball, probably, right? | 你们都玩什么 棒球吗 |
[1:04:04] | – Probably. Yeah. – Yeah. | -差不多 -对 |
[1:04:05] | And then you went on your separate ways, | 长大了你们就各奔东西了 |
[1:04:07] | and then some years later, you meet up. | 再过几年 你们又见面时 |
[1:04:10] | And you totally didn’t recognize the person. | 你发现自己完全不认识这个人了 |
[1:04:13] | And that’s what happened with Shabal. | 这就是我对沙布尔的感觉 |
[1:04:15] | We share a common interest. | 我们有共同的爱好 |
[1:04:18] | So he came up with this incredible idea | 因为宗教信仰 |
[1:04:21] | because of his beliefs. | 他有了些疯狂的想法 |
[1:04:23] | I don’t necessarily share his beliefs, but he’s a smart guy. | 我跟他有不同的信仰 但他是个聪明人 |
[1:04:27] | You know, it’s almost like… | 怎么说 就好像 |
[1:04:31] | …like this is me. | 就好像这是我 |
[1:04:38] | – And that’s Shabal. – Is it? | -这是沙布尔 -是吗 |
[1:04:41] | – And America is in-between. – Is it? | -而中间是美国 -是吗 |
[1:04:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:04:45] | Cool concept, no? | 很有趣的理论吧 |
[1:04:47] | – Right here? – Yes. | -中间吗 -是的 |
[1:04:50] | You think this is some kind of game? | 你觉得这是游戏吗 |
[1:04:54] | Do you? Do you find this amusing? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[1:04:56] | No. No. | 不 |
[1:04:57] | – I’m not finding… – Do you realize what you’re doing here? | -我没有 -你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[1:04:59] | Blackbeard Actual, this is Blackbeard Main. | 基地呼叫黑胡小队 |
[1:05:02] | Post nation counterpart. Secured target Bravo. | 目标B已清除 |
[1:05:04] | Report to Tri-Hull. You’re clear to move on target Alpha. | 通告全体战斗人员 可以安全前往目标A |
[1:05:08] | Roger, Main. Clear to target. | 收到基地 朝目标行进中 |
[1:05:14] | The only people I answer to is my family. | 我只对我的家庭负责 |
[1:05:17] | To my wife and to my child. | 向我的老婆和我的孩子 |
[1:05:19] | And nobody else. | 其他人我不管 |
[1:05:22] | – Running late somewhere? – Shit filter’s full. | -你赶时间吗 -不想再听你废话了 |
[1:05:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:05:26] | So here’s the problem, pal. | 问题是这样的 伙计 |
[1:05:30] | You do love your family, don’t you? | 你爱你的家人吧 |
[1:05:33] | – Yes, I do. – And what about your daughter? | -对 -那你女儿呢 |
[1:05:35] | What about my daughter? | 我女儿怎么了 |
[1:05:37] | Are you looking forward to seeing her again? | 你想再见到她吗 |
[1:05:39] | Every minute of my life. | 无时无刻不在想 |
[1:06:03] | I wanted you to see that so | 我要你看着这个 |
[1:06:05] | that you’d think about some things very seriously, | 好好想想 |
[1:06:08] | because you’re gonna be sitting in a box somewhere. | 因为你很快要去坐牢了 |
[1:06:11] | You’ll be treated properly and humanely. | 你会得到公正人道的待遇 |
[1:06:16] | That girl is gonna grow up, and she’s gonna get married, | 你的女儿会长大 会嫁人 |
[1:06:21] | and your wife is gonna find someone else, | 你的老婆也会另觅新欢 |
[1:06:24] | and you’re gonna miss everything. | 这一切你都看不到了 |
[1:06:34] | If I had done something that would endanger my family, | 如果我做了什么让家人置身危险的事 |
[1:06:38] | I would feel just like you do right now. | 我的感觉一定跟你现在一样 |
[1:06:43] | You promise not to touch my family? | 你保证不会碰我的家人吗 |
[1:06:45] | I would never touch your family. | 我绝不会碰你的家人 |
[1:06:48] | I would not. | 绝不 |
[1:06:56] | Are you familiar with… | 你知道 |
[1:07:00] | …ceramic ball bearings? | 陶瓷球吗 |
[1:07:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:04] | Just imagine 16 suicide vests | 想象一下有16个 |
[1:07:07] | filled with those ceramic ball bearings, | 塞满陶瓷球的自爆背心 |
[1:07:09] | slipping by every metal | 它们能通过美国所有 |
[1:07:10] | detector and every checkpoint in your country. | 金属探测仪和检查站 |
[1:07:15] | You think your economy is fucked now? | 你能想象到经济崩溃了吗 |
[1:07:19] | Just think what the media is gonna do with this. Hm? | 想想媒体会怎样大做文章吧 |
[1:07:23] | It’s gonna make 9/11 look like a fucking walk in the park. | 911跟这个比起来就像是在公园里溜达一样弱爆了 |
[1:07:26] | The grand Central Park. | 还是他妈的中央公园 |
[1:07:30] | So you’re telling me… | 所以你的意思是 |
[1:07:32] | …there’s 16 jihadis wearing suicide vests. | 有16个穿着自爆背心的圣战分子 |
[1:07:39] | They’re gonna walk right across the border. | 他们会大摇大摆地穿越边境 |
[1:07:43] | So where are they going? | 他们要去哪里 |
[1:07:46] | San Diego, San Francisco, Houston… | 圣地亚哥 旧金山 休斯顿 |
[1:07:49] | You pick a city, they’ll be there. | 你随便挑个城市 他们都会在那儿 |
[1:07:51] | – And this is happening now? – It’s happening as we speak. | -就是现在吗 -就在我们说话的时候 |
[1:07:57] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[1:07:59] | It’s happening as we speak. | 就在我们说话的时候 |
[1:08:04] | How can you stop this? | 你能怎么阻止 |
[1:08:08] | I can’t. | 我阻止不了 |
[1:10:00] | Blackbeard Lead, containment element is set. | 黑胡小队 外围小组已就位 |
[1:10:03] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:11:44] | Gun! Gun! Gun! | 有枪 |
[1:11:47] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:11:50] | – Go. – Coming out! | -走 -出来了 |
[1:11:55] | Rat Pack, this is Blackbeard. | 鼠包 这里是黑胡 |
[1:11:56] | We’re in contact, midtown, south of the church. | 我们在教堂南部中心地带与敌军交火 |
[1:12:08] | Contact! | 有敌人 |
[1:12:25] | Contact! | 有敌人 |
[1:12:30] | Changing! | 换弹 |
[1:12:37] | Blackbeard Lead, what’s your pos? | 黑胡小队 报告你们的位置 |
[1:12:39] | Overwatch. You’re clear to engage. | 掩护我 你可自由射击 |
[1:12:42] | Go in hot. | 开火 |
[1:13:05] | Frag out! | 手雷 |
[1:13:16] | Weimy, I’ve got two squirters heading south in a pickup truck. | 威米 有两名敌人正开着皮卡往南逃窜 |
[1:13:23] | I see ’em. | 我看见他们了 |
[1:13:29] | Hit those two guys in the truck. | 向卡车里的两个目标射击 |
[1:13:52] | Rocket! | 火箭弹 |
[1:14:01] | Frag out! | 手雷 |
[1:15:02] | Sir? Sir? | 长官 长官 |
[1:15:04] | LT? You all right? | 上尉 你还好吗 |
[1:15:13] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[1:15:14] | You check that box, huh? | 这个盒子救了你一命啊 |
[1:15:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:15:20] | Good thing that was a dud. I might’ve gotten hurt. | 幸亏是个哑弹 不然我也得受伤 |
[1:15:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:15:27] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:15:31] | This is not some bush-league vest from an Iraqi hut. | 这不是伊拉克那种普通自爆背心 |
[1:15:35] | This is some high-speed shit. | 是装着高速弹丸的背心 |
[1:15:38] | Maybe we should put this somewhere else, huh? | 我们或许该把它放到别的地方 |
[1:15:48] | Hey, Sonny, find somewhere to put this, would you? | 索尼 把这放到别的地方去 |
[1:15:57] | Target secure. Set security. | 目标安全 设置警戒区 |
[1:16:00] | One’s to the north, three south. | 一个北边 三个去南边 |
[1:16:48] | Hey, Chief, target’s buttoned up. | 军士长 目标已经摧毁 |
[1:16:49] | – Everything’s secure. – Thanks, man. | -这里已经安全 -谢谢 伙计 |
[1:16:51] | Actual, | 黑胡小队 |
[1:16:52] | mission not complete. Stand by for follow-on. | 任务尚未完成 准备下一个任务 |
[1:16:54] | You only got half that jihadist cell. | 你们只歼灭了一半圣战分子 |
[1:16:56] | – The target’s secure, sir. – This fight isn’t over yet. | -目标安全 长官 -行动还没结束 |
[1:17:00] | Now, listen, the other half | 听着 另一半圣战分子 |
[1:17:01] | of that cell is gonna be crossing the border | 会通过墨西卡利的地下通道 |
[1:17:01] | 墨西哥下加利福尼亚州的首府 北面接壤美国加利福尼亚州卡莱克西科及东北面亚利桑那州 | |
[1:17:03] | using a tunnel network from Mexicali at 0700. | 在早上7点钟时越过边境 |
[1:17:06] | We’re coordinating with State, | 我们正在联系国务院 |
[1:17:07] | but for now the birds will drop you off | 不过直升机会先把你们送到城市外围 |
[1:17:09] | outside the city where your POC is a Commander Pedros. | 接头人是一个叫佩卓斯的指挥官 |
[1:17:12] | I’ll give you more details en route. | 在路上我会给你更多情报 |
[1:17:14] | – Actual, how do you copy? – Roger, Main. | -黑胡小队 收到了吗 -收到 基地 |
[1:17:17] | OK, we’ve got a helo landing on the deck, | 好的 我们立刻搭直升机出发 |
[1:17:19] | we’re gonna meet a Mexican SOF commander and his team. | 去跟墨西哥特种部队接头 |
[1:17:21] | They’re gonna help infill us to the target and join us on the assault. | 他们会帮我们进行目标渗透并参与突击 |
[1:17:25] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么鬼东西 |
[1:17:26] | We haven’t got all of ’em yet, Chief. | 我们还没有彻底消灭他们 军士长 |
[1:17:27] | And where’s the rest of ’em? | 那剩下的在哪儿 |
[1:17:29] | They’re in Mexicali on the border. | 他们在边境城市墨西卡里 |
[1:17:31] | All right. And the rest of the boys, how are they getting back to the ship? | 好的 那剩下的人怎么回船上去 |
[1:17:34] | Bon Homme Richard stayed on station. | “好人理查号”会继续待命 |
[1:17:35] | They’re gonna send in a marine element to help exploit the target. | 上头会派海军陆战队来清理现场 |
[1:17:37] | When they’re done, the boys will pull off with them. | 完事后剩下的人会跟他们一起走 |
[1:17:40] | OK. I’m thinking Squad One and myself roll out. | 好的 我想只让1班和我去执行任务 |
[1:17:43] | Perfect. Squad Two stays here, buttons it up, | 很好 2班在这里留守 |
[1:17:45] | – pulls out with the Marines. – OK. | -和陆战队一起撤退 -好的 |
[1:17:53] | We’re moving north of here through town, | 我们会穿过市区向北行进 |
[1:17:55] | and crossing at sunrise. | 在黎明时分穿过国界 |
[1:17:57] | The other group will get into Texas the following day, | 另一组会在第二天通过华雷斯城 |
[1:18:00] | through Juarez. | 进入德克萨斯州 |
[1:18:02] | Comprendes? | 明白了吗 |
[1:18:16] | Hey, sir! Who the hell cleared us hot to go to Mexicali anyway? | 长官 谁这么牛叉能批准我们全副武装跑进墨西哥 |
[1:18:20] | This one’s going all the way up the flagpole. | 这是最上面的大人物干的 |
[1:18:22] | State Department’s on it. | 国务院在协调这件事 |
[1:19:03] | Hey, sir. Channel two. | 长官 开第2频道 |
[1:19:10] | Hey, this tempo keeps up like this, | 如果我们继续这样干下去 |
[1:19:12] | Jackie’s gonna be squeezing that kid out on her own. | 洁姬可就得一个人把孩子生下来了 |
[1:19:16] | However, we hit this target quick enough, | 不过 这次我们要是动作够快 |
[1:19:18] | you jump on a burro and ride that shit home. | 你就能骑着小毛驴屁颠屁颠回家了 |
[1:19:21] | Hey, I ain’t gonna need no burro. | 得了 我可不用骑什么破驴 |
[1:19:26] | Did you get your two weeks? | 你拿到你那两周假期了吗 |
[1:19:27] | All that time I was spending on the sat phone, | 我用卫星电话上讲了那么久 |
[1:19:30] | it wasn’t to convince them to let me go home, | 可不是要说服他们给我放假 |
[1:19:32] | it was to convince them to leave your ass in charge. | 而是要说服他们让你这傻叉掌权 |
[1:20:42] | – Sir. – Lieutenant. | -长官 -上尉 |
[1:20:44] | Seems our governments have | 看来我们两国政府 |
[1:20:45] | been very busy to make this possible, huh? | 为了协调这次行动花了很大力气 |
[1:20:46] | All the way to the top, from what I hear. | 我听说是高层直接参与 |
[1:20:48] | There is something that you have to understand. | 有些事情你必须明白 |
[1:20:50] | My superiors, | 我的上司 |
[1:20:51] | they’re very fearful of a Mexican Mogadishu. | 很害怕事情演变成墨西哥版的”摩加迪沙” |
[1:20:51] | 指1993年美军在索马里摩加迪沙的行动 参见《黑鹰坠落》 黑鹰坠落被媒体大肆渲染引发政治灾难 所以墨西哥政府要他们不能张扬 | |
[1:20:54] | No Black Hawk Down is what they’re saying, | 他们的意思是”别掉黑鹰” |
[1:20:56] | so we do need to stay under the radar. | 所以我们尽量要低调行事 |
[1:20:58] | – I understand completely, sir. – Good. | -完全明白 长官 -很好 |
[1:21:00] | Your team’s presence here | 我很感谢你们来帮忙 |
[1:21:01] | is greatly appreciated, but we are out of time. | 但是我们时间不多 |
[1:21:03] | We need to move. | 得马上行动 |
[1:21:04] | Tell me where, we go. | 告诉我地点就行 |
[1:21:05] | Help piece this together for me. | 帮我整合一下信息 |
[1:21:06] | – OK. – Our intel says | -好 -我们的情报显示 |
[1:21:07] | they’re using a tunnel network that is under a milk factory. | 他们会使用地下通道 在一个牛奶加工厂的下面 |
[1:21:10] | This mean anything to you? | 听起来有头绪吗 |
[1:21:12] | I know exactly where that is. It’s not far from here. | 我知道确切位置 离这里不远 |
[1:21:15] | Then that’s where we’re going. | 那就是我们的目的地 |
[1:21:17] | Of all of the places in Mexicali | 不过这个地区 |
[1:21:19] | that you could have picked, this is probably the worst. | 或许是整个墨西卡里最危险的地方 |
[1:21:21] | The cartels control that area from all angles. | 毒贩集团全盘控制着这个地区 |
[1:21:23] | They have us heavily outgunned. | 他们火力强大 |
[1:21:25] | Simply reaching your target is gonna be very difficult. | 仅仅是接近目标都会非常困难 |
[1:21:27] | Sir, we have eight foreign nationals heading to our country. | 长官 有8个”国家公敌”正要前往我们美国 |
[1:21:30] | Needless to say, they are no big fan of ours. | 无需多说 他们肯定不喜欢美国人 |
[1:21:33] | If they are at that factory, that’s where we’re going. | 如果他们在那里 那就是我们的目的地 |
[1:21:35] | Lieutenant, I’ll take you anywhere you need to go, | 上尉 我会带你去任何你想去的地方 |
[1:21:37] | but prepare your men for | 但让你的部下做好大战一场的准备 |
[1:21:38] | a bigger fight than what you had imagined. | 这会比你想的还要激烈 |
[1:21:40] | You’re not fighting eight men. | 你们要对付的不只是那8个人 |
[1:21:42] | You’re also fighting the cartel that’s protecting them. | 还有他们背后的毒贩集团 |
[1:21:44] | If your targets make it into those tunnels, | 一旦目标进入地下通道 |
[1:21:46] | they’ll disappear like ghosts. | 就会消失得无影无踪 |
[1:23:31] | You enter the tunnels right here. | 你们从这里进入隧道 |
[1:23:33] | You will walk seven miles to this fork. | 步行7英里到这个交叉口 |
[1:23:35] | My men will tell you what tunnel to take. | 我们的人会告诉你们该走哪条路 |
[1:23:37] | Once you get to this point, my job is done. | 你们到了这里后 我的任务就完成了 |
[1:23:41] | You’re on your own. | 之后的就靠你们自己了 |
[1:24:12] | – Lieutenant, we’re going now! – Roger that. | -上尉 我们要进去了 -收到 |
[1:24:36] | Chief, we’re not stopping. | 军士长 我们不停下 |
[1:24:38] | We’re rolling up on target, hard. | 直接朝目标冲进去 |
[1:24:40] | Roger that, sir. We’re about 30 seconds out. | 明白 长官 30秒准备 完毕 |
[1:24:57] | One mike out from the south entrance. | 距离南侧入口还有一英里 |
[1:25:35] | Jefe! On the roof! | 队长 注意屋顶 |
[1:25:49] | We gotta go. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[1:26:23] | Sir! Leave two men here! | 长官 留两个人在这 |
[1:26:55] | Weimy! | 威米 |
[1:27:02] | I need you to lock this shit down! | 这边交给你了 |
[1:27:12] | Frag out! | 手雷 |
[1:27:15] | On me. | 跟我来 |
[1:27:42] | You guys got the gate! | 你们去那边的门 |
[1:27:44] | Call! You’re going to the front door! | 你们去前门 |
[1:27:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:28:18] | Call! | 跟上 |
[1:29:11] | Changing! | 换弹 |
[1:29:57] | Bomb! | 有炸弹 |
[1:30:53] | Damn it, sir. | 见鬼 长官 |
[1:30:54] | How you gonna explain that one to my family? | 你怎么跟我家人解释拿枪指着我这事儿 |
[1:30:55] | Get back there so I don’t have to, huh? | 退回去就不用解释这事了吧 |
[1:31:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:31:38] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[1:32:38] | Lt. | 上尉 |
[1:32:44] | Chief, I got him. | 军士长 我来照顾他 |
[1:33:09] | Keep going. I’ll cover you. | 继续前进 我来掩护 |
[1:34:58] | Chief. | 军士长 |
[1:35:03] | Chief! | 军士长 |
[1:35:09] | Assault Two, this is Assault One. | 第2突击小队 这里是第1突击小队 |
[1:35:11] | Be advised, tunnel is secure and all threats are neutralized. | 注意 地下通道已安全 所有目标已击毙 |
[1:35:15] | Lt and Chief are down. | 上尉和军士长”倒下” |
[1:35:18] | I say again, Lt and Chief are down. | 重复一遍 上尉和军士长”倒下” |
[1:36:17] | Your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好男人 |
[1:36:19] | Growing up without him is gonna be hard. | 幼年丧父会让你感到艰辛 |
[1:36:22] | It’s gonna hurt. | 感到痛苦 |
[1:36:24] | You’ll feel alone, out to sea, with no shore in sight. | 你会感到孤独 就像在茫茫大海中 迷失了海岸线 |
[1:36:28] | You’ll wonder, “Why me? Why him?” | 你也许会想 为什么我没有爸爸 |
[1:36:44] | Remember, you have warrior’s blood in your veins. | 但是记住 你身上流淌着战士的血 |
[1:36:49] | The code that made your father who he was is the same code | 这种精神造就了你父亲 |
[1:36:52] | that’ll make you a man he would admire, respect. | 也会促使你成长为令他欣赏和尊敬的男人 |
[1:36:57] | Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. | 把你的痛苦锁进盒子里 |
[1:37:00] | Like those people in the paintings your father liked, | 就像你父亲喜欢的那些画里的人物 |
[1:37:04] | we are men made up of boxes, | 我们也是由各种”盒子”组成的人 |
[1:37:06] | chambers of loss and triumph, | 盒子里装着我们的得与失 |
[1:37:08] | of hurt and hope and love. | 我们的痛苦 希望和爱 |
[1:37:13] | – No one is stronger or more dangerous… – Ready! | -没有什么能够战胜… -预备 |
[1:37:15] | – …than a man who can harness his emotions… – Aim! | -…将过去与悲伤 -瞄准 |
[1:37:17] | his past. | 埋在心底的人 |
[1:37:21] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[1:37:25] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[1:37:30] | Use it as fuel, as ammunition, | 把这些化作动力与武器 |
[1:37:33] | as ink to write the most important letter of your life. | 化作你书写人生的激励 |
[1:37:38] | On behalf of the President of the United States | 我谨代表美国总统和美利坚合众国 |
[1:37:41] | and a grateful nation, I present you this flag | 感谢您的丈夫 并赠予您这面旗帜 |
[1:37:45] | in recognition of your husband’s heroic achievements. | 以表彰您丈夫的英雄事迹 |
[1:37:53] | You have my deepest condolences. | 并向您致以我最深切的哀悼 |
[1:38:00] | One more flag to present. | 还有一面旗帜 |
[1:38:03] | This one I think you know. | 我想您应该认识 |
[1:38:06] | On every deployment, Rorke carried this with him. | 每次执行任务 洛克都把这面旗带在身边 |
[1:38:15] | Again, my deepest condolences. | 再次向您表示最深切的哀悼 |
[1:38:26] | Lieutenant Engel! | 英格尔上尉 |
[1:38:29] | Hoo-yah, Lieutenant Engel! | 英格尔上尉 呼拉 |
[1:39:37] | Before he died, your father asked me to give you this poem by Tecumseh. | 你父亲生前 让我向你转达这首特库姆塞的诗 |
[1:39:41] | I told him I’d fold it into a paper airplane. | 我告诉他我会把这首诗折成一架纸飞机 |
[1:39:45] | And, in a way, I guess that’s what I’m doing, | 从某种程度上说 我的确这么做了 |
[1:39:47] | sailing it from him to you. | 让这首诗从他手中 飞到你身边 |
[1:39:54] | Live your life that the fear of death | 永远不可让你的内心 |
[1:39:56] | Can never enter your heart | 屈服于对死亡的恐惧 |
[1:39:58] | Trouble no one about his religion | 不可干涉别人的信仰 |
[1:40:01] | Respect others and their views | 理解别人的观点 |
[1:40:03] | And demand they respect yours | 彼此尊重 |
[1:40:06] | Love your life, perfect your life | 热爱生命 诠释生命 |
[1:40:09] | Beautify all things in your life | 让你生命中的一切都变得美好 |
[1:40:12] | Seek to make your life long and of service to your people | 在有限的生命中坚持为人民服务 |
[1:40:17] | When your time comes to die | 当你生命走向终点时 |
[1:40:19] | Be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death | 别像其他人那样内心充满对死亡的恐惧 |
[1:40:22] | So that when their time comes they weep and pray | 他们在临死前会哭泣 会祈求上天 |
[1:40:25] | For a little more time to | 再给自己多一点时间 |
[1:40:26] | live their lives over again in a different way | 去体验完全不同的人生 |
[1:40:29] | Sing your death song | 而你应吟着死亡之歌 |
[1:40:31] | And die like a hero going home | 像个归家的勇士 迎接终结 |
[1:40:50] | 谨以此片 献给以下自911事件以来 牺牲的海军特种部队成员 | |
[1:42:43] | All I saw was smoke and fire. | 我的眼中只有硝烟战火 |
[1:42:46] | I didn’t feel a thing. | 我已经什么都感觉不到 |
[1:42:51] | But suddenly I was rising higher, | 不过突然之间 我醒悟了 |
[1:42:54] | and I felt like I just made | 我不禁感觉到 |
[1:42:58] | the biggest mistake. | 我犯下了多大的错误 |
[1:43:01] | When I thought about my unborn child | 我想到了我未出生的孩子 |
[1:43:06] | and when I thought about my wife, | 和深爱的妻子 |
[1:43:09] | and the answer rang out clear | 而那答案是那么的明朗 |
[1:43:12] | from somewhere up above. | 仿佛从天而降 |
[1:43:14] | No greater gift has man | 人所能拥有的最大恩赐 |
[1:43:17] | than to lay down his life for love. | 就是充满爱的平凡生活 |
[1:43:23] | And I wonder: | 我想知道 |
[1:43:25] | would I give my life? | 我能否献出生命 |
[1:43:30] | Could I make that sacrifice? | 我能否作出牺牲 |
[1:43:36] | If it came down to it could I take the bullet? | 当那一刻到来我能否挡住子弹 |
[1:43:39] | I would, yes, I would, | 我会 是的 我会 |
[1:43:44] | for you. | 为了你 |
[1:43:56] | Maybe you don’t understand, | 也许你不明白 |
[1:43:59] | I don’t understand it all myself. | 我自己也不明白 |
[1:44:03] | But there’s a brother on my left and another on my right | 但与我并肩的兄弟 |
[1:44:08] | and in his pocket just like mine, | 他们也和我一样 |
[1:44:11] | he’s got a photograph. | 口袋里装着一张照片 |
[1:44:15] | And they’re waiting for him back home | 照片上的人正等着他们回家 |
[1:44:18] | And it’s weighing on my mind. | 这个念头一直在我脑海 |
[1:44:21] | I’m not trying to be a hero. | 我不想做英雄 |
[1:44:24] | I don’t wanna die. | 我也不想战死 |
[1:44:27] | But right now in this moment. | 但是此时此刻 |
[1:44:29] | You don’t think twice, | 你不能犹豫 |
[1:44:33] | I wonder: would I give my life? | 我想知道 我能否献出生命 |
[1:44:39] | Could I make that sacrifice? | 我能否作出牺牲 |
[1:44:45] | If it came down to it could I take the bullet? | 当那一刻到来我能否挡住子弹 |
[1:44:48] | I would yes, I would. | 我会 是的 我会 |
[1:44:54] | You don’t think about right. | 你不去想什么是对的 |
[1:44:57] | You don’t think about wrong. | 什么又是错的 |
[1:45:00] | You just do what you gotta do, | 你只是做你该做的事 |
[1:45:03] | to defend your own. | 保护好你自己 |
[1:45:06] | And I’d do the same. | 我也是这样做的 |
[1:45:09] | For you yes, I would. | 为了保护你 |
[1:45:22] | Yes, I would. | 是的 我会 |
[1:45:38] | I would give my life. | 我会献出生命 |
[1:45:43] | I would make that sacrifice. | 我会作出牺牲 |
[1:45:50] | Cause if it came down to it | 当那一刻到来 |
[1:45:52] | Could I take a bullet? I would. | 我能否挡住子弹 我会 |
[1:45:55] | Yes, I would. | 我会 |
[1:45:58] | I’d do it for you. | 为了你 |
[1:46:03] | I’d do it for you. | 为了你 |
[1:46:09] | Take the bullet. | 挡住子弹 |
[1:46:15] | Yes, I would. | 我会 |