英文名称:Elephant White
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:15] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点,快点,快点 |
[03:27] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[04:08] | Don’t look at me. This guy’s the one who shot you! | 不要看我,这才是杀你的人 |
[04:11] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[05:05] | Six men. | 六个人 |
[05:07] | Ten grand a head. Sixty thousand. | 杀一个一万,共六万 |
[05:11] | Wherever my daughter’s spirit is, I hope she’s a little happier. | 无论我女儿的灵魂在哪里,我都希望她能快乐 |
[05:17] | I thought I would feel better, but– | 我现在应该感觉好些了,可是… |
[05:19] | somehow– | 怎么… |
[05:24] | That’s my little girl. | 这是我小女儿 |
[05:26] | They turned her into an addict. | 他们诱导她吸毒 |
[05:28] | I saw her body and it was hard to recognize. | 当我看到她的尸体时已经难以辨认了 |
[05:32] | I keep thinking she’s still alive. | 我一直告诉自己她还活着 |
[05:40] | * Let’s go Put some sake In my cup * | * 在我们走的同时,杯子中斟满缘由 * |
[05:42] | * Fill it up Fill it up * | * 倒满了杯子吧 * |
[05:44] | * Put some sake in my cup Fill it up Fill it up * | * 杯子中斟满缘由,斟满了它 * |
[06:15] | You deserve to lose. | 你一定会输的 |
[06:17] | Watching me instead of looking | 以后看我不要再 |
[06:19] | at all that beautiful Siamese kitty cat out there. | 只关注我华丽的外表 |
[06:22] | Boss, problem with the check. | 老板,前台有点麻烦 |
[06:52] | English! Why you running? | 英国佬,你跑什么 |
[06:54] | ‘Cause I know why you’re here. | 因为我知道你要干什么 |
[07:01] | I just need a favor. | 我只是需要你帮点忙 |
[07:09] | Wait! Just hear me out. | 等等! 听我说完 |
[07:11] | Forget it. | 拉到吧 |
[07:43] | Oh, no. Not now! | 哦,不,不是这个时候 |
[08:00] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[08:08] | Get off my car. | 离开我的车 |
[08:13] | Moron! You want it? | 蠢货! 想要吗 |
[08:19] | Look, I have a gun. | 听着,我有枪 |
[08:21] | You’d already be dead if I was here to kill you. | 如果我是来杀你的你早就死了 |
[08:23] | You want to ask me questions first. | 你是想先问我几个问题吧 |
[08:26] | Hey! Hey! | 嗨!嗨! |
[08:27] | How do you even think that shit about me? | 你怎么会把我想的那么糟糕 |
[08:31] | They always send– | 他们总会派人… |
[08:33] | someone you know. | 你是知道的 |
[08:34] | I’m on a job here. And you’re not it. | 我确实有任务在身,但不是你 |
[08:37] | I just need some weapons. | 我只是想要点武器 |
[08:39] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你不早说? |
[08:43] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. You know, this is Versace. | 哦,靠,这可是范思哲 |
[08:48] | It’s not a knockoff, either. | 这可是真品 |
[08:50] | Do you know what it is to get Versace into Thailand? | 你知道把范思哲穿回泰国有多费事吗? |
[08:55] | Is that my button? | 那是我的扣子吗? |
[08:59] | I think all them titties are going to your head. | 我看你脑子里只有奶子 |
[09:02] | What could you possibly know that would bring | 你知不知道那样做 |
[09:04] | that kind of heat from the agency? | 会惹毛当局的? |
[09:05] | You know that I was deep cover. | 你知道我伪装得很深 |
[09:09] | I was too deep for them to take responsibility | 等到事情他妈的败露了 |
[09:13] | once it was blown to fucks! | 不至于让我来背黑锅! |
[09:15] | So what about you? | 那你呢? |
[09:17] | If you’re not here for me, then what’s the job? | 如过你来这不是杀我的,那是杀谁? |
[09:20] | Are you working for the agency or are you moonlighting? | 你为政府工作还是私人侦探所? |
[09:23] | A guy lost his daughter to a few punks. | 有个家伙的女儿被几个小子拐走了 |
[09:26] | They put her to work. | 他们强迫她接客 |
[09:27] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[09:29] | What would have you slumming in with the likes of that? | 你怎么和那种事情扯上关系了? |
[09:31] | He’s paying the rate. | 他付钱了 |
[09:33] | Okay, fine. Here. | 好吧,得,这个 |
[09:35] | Oh, fuck! I fucking knew it. | 哦,我靠,我他妈就知道 |
[09:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:41] | Okay. Maybe I was mistaken. | 好吧,看样子我误会了 |
[09:44] | You know, I’ve been a bit tense lately. | 你知道的,最近比较紧张 |
[09:48] | I don’t know what came over me. | 不知道什么人会找上门来 |
[09:51] | Here. We’re tight. | 给你,没事了 |
[09:53] | No. You hold onto it. | 不,你拿着吧 |
[09:54] | No, no. Never carry a gun. | 不,不,千万别带枪 |
[09:58] | People get shot that way. | 会打死人的 |
[09:59] | Good point coming from you. | 这话从你嘴里说出来真不容易 |
[10:01] | Precisely. | 那是 |
[10:03] | You sure living here’s been good for you? Huh? | 在这里你感觉很好吗?嗯? |
[10:06] | It’s paradise. | 这里就是天堂 |
[10:30] | Whoa. Who’s that? | 哇,那是谁? |
[10:32] | Relax. Only guy I can trust. | 放松,那是我唯一信任的人 |
[10:45] | I’ve got to do something with my hair. | 得好好打理下发型 |
[10:54] | This is where the magic happens. | 这就是奇迹发生的地方 |
[11:08] | Right this way. Welcome… | 这边走,欢迎… |
[11:11] | to my little slice of heaven. | 来到我的世界 |
[11:13] | Oh, this might become handy. | 哦,这个肯定很顺手 |
[11:15] | No, no! Sorry, sorry. | 不,不! 抱歉,抱歉 |
[11:17] | Wrong section. Not for rent. | 你搞错地方了,这些不出租 |
[11:19] | Not just any M76. | 所有的M76(半自动狙击步枪)是不租的 |
[11:21] | That was used by Lee Marvin in Prime Cut. | 那可是李·马文在『双龙大火拼』中用的枪 |
[11:23] | He shot Gene Hackman with it | 他就是用这把枪打死了金·哈克曼 |
[11:25] | and I’ve got the papers to prove it. | 我还有他拿枪的海报 |
[11:27] | I’m starting my own Planet Hollywood here. But all guns. | 这地方就是我的缤纷好莱坞,但全是枪 |
[11:30] | It’s genius. Right? | 很棒,对吧? |
[11:32] | You ever hear of Pretty Boy Floyd? | 看过《公众之敌》吗? |
[11:34] | Not the bank robber. The movie. | 不是那个抢劫犯,是部电影 |
[11:37] | This is the first piece I grabbed. | 这就是我到手的第一杆枪 |
[11:40] | This M 1 was used by Clint himself in Pink Cadillac. | 这把M1是《追杀黑名单》里克莱恩特用过的枪 |
[11:44] | Grease gun. Charlie Bronson. Dirty Dozen. | 黄油枪,查理.布兰森在《十二金刚》里用过的 |
[11:48] | I know, it’s a franchise, right. | 我在想,我就是特许经销商,对吧? |
[11:50] | I’m going legit. | 而且是合法经营 |
[11:52] | All I need is a name. | 就是缺个好名字 |
[11:54] | I was thinking, you know, Café AK. | 我正在想,火枪咖啡茶语怎么样 |
[11:56] | Or Guns Zone. Like Fun Zone. | 或者枪之领地,就想像娱乐领地一样 |
[11:59] | But Gun Zone. Uh huh? | 枪之领地 怎么样 |
[12:03] | Well, I need something long. Working from a distance. | 好了,我需要一把长枪,实施远距离射杀 |
[12:05] | Accuracy international. Real light. | 这一把精度非常高,相当轻巧 |
[12:09] | That’ll do you. It’s a thousand a day. | 给你便宜点,每天一千块 |
[12:13] | That’s the buddy rate. | 这可是朋友价 |
[12:21] | You got a suppressor for this? | 有配套消音器吗? |
[12:22] | No. Not for that. | 没有,那倒没有 |
[12:24] | What about a scope, 30 times? | 倍率瞄准仪有吗,30倍的? |
[12:25] | You trying to hit something in Cambodia? Uh, 15. | 你想杀的家伙在柬埔寨吗!嗯,只有15倍的 |
[12:29] | Best I can do. But I’ll throw in night vision. | 这是我这最好的了,而且还是夜视的 |
[12:46] | How much for this? | 这个算多少钱? |
[12:49] | You golf? | 你打高尔夫吗? |
[12:50] | You know, even if you find this guy’s daughter | 你知道,就算你找到那家伙的女儿 |
[12:55] | they make them all addicts so they won’t leave. | 她也不会回来,她已经深陷毒品无法自拔了 |
[12:59] | And it’s one needle for everybody. | 而且都是公用注射器 |
[13:00] | I already found her. | 我已经找到她了 |
[13:03] | Whoa. Feel that? | 哇哦,感觉到了吗? |
[13:07] | Fucking chill just went through me. | 阴风阵阵好凉爽哟 |
[13:14] | So, where you staying? | 那么,你住哪呢? |
[13:16] | Wouldn’t you like to know. | 你不该知道 |
[13:18] | Gotta be careful. This whole city’s haunted. | 小心点吧,这不是一个安稳的城市 |
[13:21] | There’s a lot of unhappy spirits looking for you. | 有许多不安的灵魂在关注着你 |
[13:25] | There’s gonna be a lot more. | 会越来越多的 |
[15:17] | Initiation of a monk. | 这是一个皈依仪式 |
[15:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[15:25] | I tried to follow you. | 我试着跟踪你 |
[15:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:28] | I don’t know yet. | 我不知道 |
[15:30] | Are you alone? | 你一个人? |
[15:32] | Yes. I couldn’t keep up with you. | 对,我跟不上你 |
[15:34] | Then I followed the sound of the chanting. | 就跟着诵经的声音来了 |
[15:37] | And you were here. | 你就在这 |
[15:41] | It’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[15:43] | It was meant to be that I find you. | 命中注定我会找到你 |
[15:45] | You shouldn’t have followed me. | 你不该跟着我 |
[15:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 对,对 |
[15:50] | Do it. Do it. | 来吧,杀了我 |
[16:02] | I won’t leave. | 我不会走的 |
[16:04] | I’ve seen your tracks. | 我知道你怎么上来的 |
[16:06] | Know you’ll be trying soon enough. | 你肯定会趁机溜走的 |
[16:13] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[16:58] | Heroin withdrawal. It’ll pass. | 毒瘾发作了,会好的 |
[17:03] | Please let me go. | 拜托让我走 |
[17:05] | I need to go back. | 我得回去 |
[17:07] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你让我做什么都行 |
[17:08] | I will love you. I will. | 我会爱你的,我一定会的 |
[17:18] | You’ll feel better when it’s over. | 毒癮退了你就会好受点 |
[18:49] | Come here. Time to get up. | 起来,该起床了 |
[19:08] | Good? | 好点了吧? |
[19:11] | There’s water there for you to clean up. | 那有水,你可以清洗一下 |
[19:14] | Here. | 给 |
[19:31] | You will kill me for following you? | 你会因为我跟着你而杀了我吗? |
[19:34] | No. For knowing where I’m staying. | 不,我会因为你知道我在哪而杀你 |
[19:36] | Why is it important you stay here? | 为什么你非要住这? |
[19:45] | Why didn’t you do it? | 为什么不杀了我? |
[19:47] | Because you said it was okay. | 因为你说没关系 |
[19:49] | It is. | 是的 |
[19:53] | Nothing’s ever that bad to want to give up on life. | 没什么比放弃生命更糟糕 |
[19:56] | I didn’t see it as an escape. | 我不认为死亡是一种解脱 |
[19:58] | It was all right for other reasons. Jai yen. | 可以是因为任何其他原因,超脱 |
[20:01] | I’m comfortable with whatever comes. | 我接受生命中的任何境遇 |
[20:04] | The settlement for past wrongs. | 现实都是对过往的救赎 |
[20:06] | Then why not just stay there and settle up | 那为什么不留在那救赎自己 |
[20:08] | instead of following me? | 为什么还要跟着我 |
[20:10] | You were sent because my time there was finished. | 我的生命在那里就结束了,是你救了我 |
[20:13] | Shh. Come here. | 嘘,过来 |
[20:26] | Now you stay there and be quiet. | 呆在这,别出声 |
[20:30] | My name is Mae. What is yours? | 我叫梅,你呢? |
[20:38] | I have to get some sleep. | 我需要睡一会 |
[20:40] | You’re gonna watch that club down there | 你在这观察那个俱乐部 |
[20:43] | for the guys who had you. | 找到诱骗你的家伙 |
[20:44] | That is not their club. | 不是在这个俱乐部 |
[20:47] | I know. But they’ll be showing up there anyway. | 我知道,但他们迟早要在这出现的 |
[20:49] | Because you made it look like | 是因为你制造了这个俱乐部的人 |
[20:51] | one of the guys from the club just attacked them. | 袭击了那几个家伙的假象吗 |
[20:59] | Wake me up when you see somebody you know. | 看到你认识的人就叫醒我 |
[21:01] | I can’t help you kill anyone. | 我不会帮你杀人的 |
[21:03] | You will. | 你会的 |
[21:05] | Why do you kill them? | 你为什么杀他们? |
[21:07] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[21:09] | Because they’re hurting people. | 因为他们伤害无辜 |
[21:43] | Don’t! You have to stop. | 别! 住手 |
[21:45] | This is wrong! | 你不该这样 |
[21:55] | Shhh! | 嘘! |
[21:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[23:17] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[24:21] | I need to know the other places | 我需要知道他们藏匿 |
[24:22] | where they take you girls. | 其他女孩的地方 |
[24:30] | I don’t understand why you won’t help me. | 我真不明白你为什么不帮我 |
[24:34] | It is always wrong to kill. | 杀戮是不对的 |
[24:37] | It is possible the people you shoot | 或许你开枪射死的人 |
[24:38] | might become better people. | 也许可能会成为好人 |
[24:43] | Maybe I can persuade you. | 或许我会劝服你的 |
[24:48] | No! It is forbidden. | 不!这绝对不行 |
[24:52] | If killing is always wrong | 如果杀人总是错的 |
[24:54] | then I get the same points against me | 也就是说我杀一个僧侣和杀一个 |
[24:56] | for a holy man as a pimp. | 恶棍是一样的了 |
[24:57] | The only choice you have here is | 你现在唯一的选择是 |
[24:58] | whether you will be part of getting him killed | 成为杀这个僧侣的帮凶 |
[25:00] | or the guys who had you. | 还是去杀了那几个混蛋 |
[25:03] | Okay. I will take you to them. | 好吧,我带你去找他们 |
[25:09] | If you won’t tell me your name | 如果你不愿告诉我你的名字 |
[25:10] | please tell me the month and day of your birth. | 那请告诉我你的生日吧 |
[25:13] | Your luck today may depend on it. | 或许那能预示你今天的运势 |
[25:16] | You can wear colors which may help. | 你可以穿一件幸运色的衣服,会有好处的 |
[25:18] | That’s not the kind of help I’m looking for. | 那不是我需要的帮助 |
[25:22] | I make my own luck. | 我主宰自己的幸运 |
[25:29] | Why do you talk like a monk? | 你说话怎么像个僧侣一样 |
[25:31] | A long time ago, I joined them. | 很久之前我就是一名僧侣 |
[25:33] | To escape those pimps? | 为了从恶棍哪里逃脱 |
[25:34] | No, my father sold me. | 不,我爸爸卖掉了我 |
[25:39] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[25:44] | Why would they bring anyone here? | 为什么他们要带你们来这? |
[25:46] | To get rid of them. | 好扔了我们图轻松 |
[25:48] | There’s one right there. | 那就有一个 |
[25:52] | May Ying. She loved to sing. | 美莹,她很喜欢唱歌 |
[25:57] | You misunderstood me. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[25:59] | I want to know where else they had you working. Working. | 我想知道他们把你们送去接客的地方,明白吗 |
[26:08] | This is one place. | 这是其中一个地方 |
[26:11] | Wow | 哇哦 |
[26:12] | You look troubled. | 你有点不安啊 |
[26:16] | Well, I didn’t think there’d be as many. | 呃,没想到会有这么多人 |
[26:18] | Or this organized. | 组织这么庞大 |
[26:22] | So will we stop this and leave? | 那我们今天就到这? |
[26:26] | You’re gonna have to tell me everything you know. | 你该告诉我你所知道的一切 |
[26:29] | Eleven more? Seems like a lot. | 十一个? 应该更多 |
[26:32] | I will take your word for it. | 不过我相信你的话 |
[26:34] | Must be all of them. | 这是所有的人了吧 |
[26:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[26:40] | Chang Kao | 常栲 |
[26:41] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[26:43] | Do they know who you are? | 他们知道你是谁吗? |
[26:45] | If they find out, they’re gonna kill me. | 要是他们发现了,会杀了我的 |
[26:48] | Hey, listen, I’m sorry to have involved you in this. | 嘿,听着,抱歉让你牵涉进来 |
[26:51] | But we can walk away from this, right? | 但我们就此收手,好吧? |
[26:53] | Maybe they don’t know who you are. | 也许他们根本不知道你是谁 |
[26:56] | I won’t say anything if they come to me. | 要是他们找上门,我什么都不说 |
[26:58] | I’ll just keep going. | 我要接着做 |
[27:00] | I don’t want you to. I’m out. | 我不希望你做,我不干了 |
[27:02] | The deal was all of them. You’re out when it’s done! | 说好了是杀了他们全部,只有那样你才能不干! |
[27:08] | Put some ice on that shit. | 往上面敷点冰块 |
[27:11] | You hear me? I’m out! | 你听到没? 我不干了! |
[27:14] | Hi | 嗨 |
[27:15] | I told you to wait downstairs. Come on. | 我告诉过你在楼下等着,过来 |
[27:18] | And I told you I’d help. | 我说过我会帮你的 |
[27:20] | You talk back, too. | 你还会顶嘴了 |
[27:22] | It’s time you learned to behave. | 现在你该学会听话 |
[27:42] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[27:59] | What does a painted elephant mean? | 那个染了色的大象代表什么? |
[28:01] | It’s not paint. It’s naturally white. | 那不是涂的,那是天然的白象 |
[28:08] | Buddha’s mother dreamed a white elephant | 佛祖降生之前 |
[28:10] | gave her a lotus flower three nights | 佛祖的母亲连续三天做梦 |
[28:11] | before she gave birth to him. | 都梦到一头白象给了她一朵莲花 |
[28:14] | And so he’s there for a truce. | 所以它在这代表 休战 |
[28:17] | Nobody will risk hitting him. | 没有人会贸然伤害他 |
[28:19] | I’m happy that you have decided to stay here and continue. | 我很高兴你能呆在这 |
[28:22] | Not what you would normally do, is it? | 而不是像往常一样杀人,不是吗? |
[28:27] | It’ll mix up what comes for you. | 这样会打破你的宿命 |
[29:29] | Hey, Jimmy here? | 嗨,吉米在吗? |
[29:31] | No, no, no, no! | 不,不,没在 |
[29:34] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧,好吧,好吧 |
[29:45] | Get out. | 出去 |
[29:48] | Wait, no. Not you. | 不,等等,不是说你们 |
[29:52] | Did you happen to notice | 你有没有注意到 |
[29:53] | that the girls were mostly naked when you came in? | 我身边的姑娘都几乎裸体吗? |
[29:57] | Are those lovely breasts any clue | 这些可爱的咪咪有没有告诉你 |
[30:00] | as to who in this city might allow me to operate here? | 谁允许我在这座城市经营这些的吗? |
[30:04] | It’s the same gang you’re shooting at. | 你一直用同一把枪杀人 |
[30:06] | Do I have to tell you what happens if Bhun realizes | 难道非得要我跟你说,要是布恩发现 |
[30:09] | that you’re using my specialized weaponry to do it? | 你在用我的特制武器,你会怎么样吗? |
[30:12] | I didn’t know who I was up against. | 我不知道我杀的都是谁? |
[30:15] | Well, you do now. | 得了吧,你现在知道了 |
[30:16] | Does the guy that hired you know who he’s fucking with? | 那雇你的家伙他妈以为自己是谁啊? |
[30:19] | He fired me. | 他把我炒了 |
[30:20] | Oh, perfect. Well, no need to apologize. | 噢,太好了,好吧,没必要道歉了 |
[30:24] | Just stay as far away from me as– | 那就离我越远越好… |
[30:30] | Where’s the gun? | 那把枪在哪里? |
[30:33] | Why bring the bag and no gun? | 为什么带了包却没带枪? |
[30:34] | I needed to carry another one. | 我还要一把枪 |
[30:36] | That’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[30:37] | Only you’re never funny. | 你从来不搞笑 |
[30:39] | You’re dark. | 你很阴郁 |
[30:41] | And I don’t mean skin tone. | 我说的不是你的肤色 |
[30:45] | Remember what you said to me last time I saw you? | 还记得上次我见到你,你对我说的话吗? |
[30:49] | “That’s twice you saved my life.” | “这是你第二次救我的命” |
[30:51] | No. There was a time before that. | 不,在那之前还有一次 |
[30:53] | Hmmm. “I swear I’ll get this cash back to you.” | 嗯,“我发誓我会把钱拿回来给你” |
[30:57] | No, that was even further back. | 不是,比这更早以前的 |
[30:58] | “Take your hands off of me, I don’t go that way.” | “放开你的手了我可不想这样” |
[31:02] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[31:03] | Another life! | 另一条命! |
[31:05] | I don’t owe anybody anything from back then. | 从那以后我不再欠任何人 |
[31:17] | Oh, fuck me. | 哦,我靠 |
[31:25] | Go see this guy. They call him the Thai Stick. | 去找这个家伙,他们都叫他“神棍泰” |
[31:31] | Why are you doing this? | 你这是什么意思? |
[31:33] | They’re hurting people. | 他们一直在害人 |
[31:38] | “They’re hurting people.” | “他们一直在害人” |
[31:42] | Christ. Even you’re smiling. | 天啊,连上帝都笑了 |
[31:44] | And you don’t smile. | 你却没笑 |
[31:48] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[31:51] | Now, I’ve seen the cigar room. | 我知道你有个雪茄房 |
[31:53] | Must be a place in that warehouse | 肯定是个仓库 |
[31:55] | where you keep the Cubans. | 你肯定把古巴货放在那了 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:06] | The Cubans aren’t in the warehouse. | 那些古巴货可不在仓库里 |
[32:34] | Welcome to my humidor. | 欢迎到我的“烟盒”来 |
[32:46] | I suppose you don’t need… | 我猜你不需要… |
[32:48] | No. | 对 |
[32:50] | Colt, M4 sniper. HK PSG 1. | 柯尔特 M4式狙击枪,磷硅酸玻璃镜片 |
[32:54] | Anything in a bigger caliber? | 有更大口径的吗? |
[32:57] | You want to go out with a bang? | 你想要个大家伙? |
[33:12] | For the man who has everything. | 致拥有一切的人! |
[33:15] | Ho… wow. | 哦…哇 |
[33:18] | Barrett 82 .50 caliber. | 巴雷特 82 .50口径 |
[33:21] | Just what I need. | 这才是我需要的 |
[33:23] | It’s 35 pounds with the bipod. | 加上脚架有35磅重 |
[33:26] | It’s a lot of weight if you have to run the hundred. | 如果你想带着它跑的话会相当累 |
[33:28] | I suppose there’s not much point in you running, though, is there? | 我想你也不怎么需要跑,对吧? |
[33:33] | Who’s running? | 谁要跑? |
[33:36] | It’s 10 Gs a day. | 每天一万块 |
[33:37] | And that’s the “pay up front | 朋友价,这就是“先付后用… |
[33:39] | because you’re going to be dead” buddy rate. | …因为你要死了”的哥们的忠告 |
[33:44] | Throw in the crotch gun. | 看看手枪 |
[33:48] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这把 |
[33:53] | Here. | 给 |
[33:54] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[33:57] | Well, happiness is a warm gun. | 嗯,幸福也是一把温柔枪 |
[34:00] | Hey. One more thing. Right here. | 嗨,还有一件事,来 |
[34:03] | Ow. | 啊 |
[34:03] | Oh, Christ. | 噢,天哪 |
[34:05] | Ow, what the fuck are you doing? | 哇,你干什么 |
[34:08] | You said, “Hit me.” | 你说的:“打我” |
[34:09] | I know. But I wasn’t ready. | 我是说了,可我还没准备好 |
[34:13] | I thought you were gonna ask me why. | 你是不是会问我为什么让你打我 |
[34:15] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[34:17] | If you get caught, you can tell them I robbed you. | 如果他们抓到你,你可以告诉他们是我抢劫了你 |
[34:20] | It’s okay. I’m okay. It can’t get much– | 好了,我没事,不会太… |
[34:26] | Versace? | 范思哲? |
[34:27] | No. It’s Paul fucking Smith! | 不,,是保罗他妈的史密斯的! |
[34:33] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[34:38] | Ahh… Jesus, Mae. | 哦,天,梅 |
[34:46] | I gotta think. | 我该想到的 |
[35:14] | Mae, Mae. | 梅,梅 |
[35:17] | Your knots are getting sloppy. | 你打的结松了 |
[35:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[35:22] | I was with the monks. | 我和僧侣们在一起 |
[35:24] | I saw you leaving just now. | 我刚才看你离开了 |
[35:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[35:27] | You think I had gone to tell the gang about you? | 你认为我是去向那帮家伙告密了吗? |
[35:29] | Just don’t do that again. | 别在那么做了 |
[35:32] | I am concerned about what we are doing. | 我很担心我们在做的事情 |
[35:34] | I went to talk to the monks about it. | 我去和僧侣们谈了这些 |
[35:36] | Really? | 是吗? |
[35:38] | Why does everything I say make you so angry? | 为什么我说的一切都会令你生气? |
[35:40] | Because you actually seem to believe what you’re saying. | 因为你看起来真的那么做了 |
[35:43] | No point in tying you up anymore. | 没必要再把你绑起来了 |
[35:45] | I told you that too. | 我已经都告诉你了 |
[35:55] | She was something to you? | 她是你什么人? |
[35:59] | Something to someone else. | 对某些别人来说 |
[36:02] | So you right wrongs? Because it’s the right thing? | 那么你犯了些正确的错误? 因为这就是对的事? |
[36:05] | And because it pays. | 因为他们付给我钱 |
[36:09] | You were discussing me with them? | 你和他们谈论我了? |
[36:11] | Not just you. | 不止是你 |
[36:15] | Whether what I do is right or wrong? | 我做的事是对还是错? |
[36:17] | There is no right or wrong. | 没有对与错 |
[36:19] | Only what is and what comes. | 只有因和果 |
[36:21] | You kill those that do great harm. | 你杀了那些做坏事的人 |
[36:23] | The world should punish them. | 他们应该受到惩罚 |
[36:25] | They’re not all bad. | 他们也不都是一无是处 |
[36:28] | They’re good for business. | 他们对我的买卖有好处 |
[36:34] | Take the long way back | 绕道回来 |
[36:35] | so their ghosts cannot follow. | 这样恶灵就不会跟到你了 |
[36:41] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[37:01] | Okay. Too crowded. | 好吧,人可真多 |
[37:13] | Oh, I’ll definitely get back to you. | 哦,待会再来收拾你 |
[37:23] | Here, too. | 这个也是 |
[38:57] | Ah, shit. | 啊,靠 |
[39:52] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[41:30] | Oh, my God. Mae? | 哦,我的天,梅? |
[41:33] | Come on out. Let’s go. | 出来,我们走 |
[41:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:39] | You’re bleeding. You’ve been shot. | 你在流血,你中枪了 |
[41:42] | Are you okay? | 你怎么样 |
[41:43] | Not really. I didn’t know they were in there. | 不太好,想不到她们竟然在这 |
[41:47] | Maybe you can help them. | 或许你能帮她们 |
[41:48] | Well, they can leave. | 好了,让他们走吧 |
[41:50] | Let’s go. Before they come. | 走吧,趁他们来之前快走吧 |
[41:52] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[42:02] | You can’t let them do this to you. | 不能再让他们这样对你们了 |
[42:03] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点,快走! |
[42:05] | No, take us back. | 不,带我们回去 |
[42:06] | Yes, what are you doing? | 是啊,你要干什么 |
[42:09] | Take us back! | 带我们回去! |
[42:10] | What? Come on, you’re free now. | 说什么呢? 走吧,你们现在自由了 |
[42:13] | Come. | 走啊 |
[42:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:14] | Come with me now. | 跟我走吧 |
[42:16] | You’re free to go now. | 你们现在自由了 |
[42:18] | No! | 不! |
[42:19] | They’ll find us. They’ll kill us! | 他们会找到我们,杀死我们的 |
[42:22] | It’s because of the drugs. They need to go back. | 都是毒品惹的祸,她们得回去 |
[42:41] | What were you doing in there? | 你在那干什么 |
[42:43] | They put us in the truck when you attacked. | 在你袭击他们的时候,我们被转移到卡车里 |
[42:45] | Not the truck! What were you doing in the house? | 不是在卡车里! 你在那个房子里干什么? |
[42:49] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[42:53] | I went to tell them if they would stop what they are doing | 我跟他们说,要是他们肯收手 |
[42:56] | you would stop killing them. | 你会放过他们的 |
[42:58] | We shouldn’t have left the girls. | 我们不该扔下那些女孩 |
[43:04] | That’s not what I do. | 那不是我能力所及 |
[43:07] | Even if they get out | 即使她们出来了 |
[43:09] | what’s been done to them is who they are now. | 她们也没法开始新的生活 |
[43:15] | What do you keep staring at? | 你看什么? |
[43:19] | You crazy. | 你疯了 |
[43:35] | Don’t touch it. | 别喝了 |
[44:40] | Well, I hope you got the prick who stole this. | 好了,我想你们知道是谁偷的 |
[44:44] | You were robbed? | 你被打劫了? |
[44:46] | Yes. Surprised him at my warehouse yesterday on his way out. | 是的,昨天在我仓库外面 |
[44:50] | So, did you get a good look? | 那么,你看清楚了吗? |
[44:52] | For as long as it took for him to break my nose. | 他打我的时候我看到了 |
[44:56] | White boy, you know | 一个白人小子,你知道的 |
[44:57] | about my height but, uh, packing pounds. | 跟我差不多高,但是,呃,比我壮得多 |
[44:59] | Blond hair. Goatee. | 金色头发,山羊胡子 |
[45:01] | Face like a smacked ass. | 脸长的跟屁股一个样 |
[45:03] | Hey, I thought I was protected | 嗨,我认为我该受到保护 |
[45:06] | They hit me, they hit you. Right? | 他们打我,就是在打你,是吗? |
[45:09] | Ah! | 啊! |
[45:11] | You recall any details, you will let us know. | 你要是再想起什么,就告诉我们 |
[45:14] | Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. | 好的,好的,一定 |
[45:37] | I will take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[45:40] | Mae? | 梅? |
[45:41] | I will love you in so many ways. | 我会无微不至的爱护你 |
[45:46] | Touch you in so many places. | 无处不至的爱抚你 |
[45:54] | Make you feel so good. | 让你感到无比幸福 |
[46:04] | You are so cold. | 你怎么这么冷 |
[46:12] | Who took the bullet out? | 谁把子弹取出来得? |
[46:13] | It went right through. | 子弹直接穿透了 |
[46:15] | Looks like you have attracted a few bad spirits. | 看起来好像你引来了一些怨灵 |
[46:18] | Ah, here you go talking that nonsense again. | 啊,你又在这胡说八道 |
[46:25] | Khamin chan and other herbs | 圣竹草和其他的一些草药 |
[46:27] | and holy ash from a sacrificial fire. | 还有献祭香火的灰烬 |
[46:29] | It will protect you. | 它们会保护你的 |
[46:30] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[46:32] | The monks do not know what you do, so they help. | 僧侣们对你做的一无所知,所以才会帮助你 |
[46:39] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我感觉神志不清 |
[46:42] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这是好事 |
[46:47] | Maybe better to let you bleed to death. | 也许应该让你流血致死才对 |
[46:49] | It would be easier for you to die and start over. | 让你回头比让你死亡难多了 |
[46:58] | Why are you looking at me that way? | 你怎么那么看着我 |
[47:01] | Oh, I’m just wondering if I’m still dreaming. | 哦,我在想我是不还是在梦里 |
[47:05] | Or maybe you were awake. | 也许刚才你是醒着的 |
[47:07] | And are now dreaming. | 现在是在梦里 |
[47:13] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[47:24] | You look like you’re being followed, English. | 英国佬,你被跟踪了 |
[47:35] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[47:59] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[48:01] | Not you again. Upstairs. | 怎么又是你,上楼吧 |
[48:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:07] | I got your gun. | 我拿到你的枪了 |
[48:09] | Yeah. One of them. | 是的,只是其中一把 |
[48:10] | They found my Barrett so they’re all over out there. | 他们发现了我的巴雷特枪所以都在外面 |
[48:12] | Not anymore. | 不会了 |
[48:14] | Oh, great. | 哦,太好了 |
[48:15] | So with that, you just confirmed my involvement. | 有了那个,你就证明了这事与我有关 |
[48:18] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[48:20] | Bastards can track that as good as the government. | 那帮混蛋可以像政府一样跟踪手机信号 |
[48:22] | It’s not mine. I took it off one of the guys outside your place. | 这不是我的,我从外面的一个家伙那拿来的 |
[48:26] | Then they’re checking in. Come on. | 他们要来搜查了,走吧 |
[48:30] | We’re taking the high ground. | 我们正在高速公路上 |
[48:32] | I need something for up close. | 我需要做个了结 |
[48:34] | Another gun? | 还要一把枪? |
[48:37] | And you lied about bringing back the last one. | 你骗我说把上一把枪拿回来了 |
[48:39] | Right. And? | 是的,然后呢? |
[48:41] | No. No. No way. No. Not happening. | 不,不,不怎么,不,没事 |
[48:45] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[48:54] | Because I’m dead. Put your boss on. | 因为我死了,把电话给老板 |
[48:56] | You want to say hello? | 需要打个招呼吗? |
[49:03] | Now am I getting what I want? | 我现在能拿到我需要的了吗? |
[49:06] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么? |
[49:07] | Not you. Hold on. | 没跟你说,你等着 |
[49:09] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[49:12] | I’ll give you some time to think about it. | 我会给你点时间考虑的 |
[49:14] | I’m back. | 继续说 |
[49:16] | We should meet. Come to some understanding. | 我们该见个面,互相了解一下 |
[49:19] | I will never have any understanding of what you do. | 我永远不会理解你们的所作所为 |
[49:22] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[49:24] | You understand that most of these girls | 那你理不理解这些女孩都是 |
[49:27] | are sold by their own parents? | 被她们的父母卖掉的呢? |
[49:30] | To pay off debt, or just abandoned? | 为了还债,或者仅仅是因为多余 |
[49:34] | That we find a place for them | 是我们给她们找到地方 |
[49:36] | and for doing so take some small profit | 可以贡献她们的价值 |
[49:41] | from something they’ll give away or trade for less on their own. | 并且获得回报 |
[49:47] | You understand we give | 你该明白 |
[49:49] | what little they have to offer value? | 是我给了她们生存的机会 |
[49:52] | You give bullets value. | 你是给了子弹机会 |
[49:54] | Now you want to give me what I want | 现在你是想给我我想要的 |
[49:56] | or you want to talk to the boss? | 还是想和老板聊聊? |
[50:15] | I’m glad you find this so amusing. | 你感觉这很有意思吗 |
[50:18] | Get out. | 下车 |
[50:19] | Just get out. | 快下车 |
[50:23] | I have to keep going. | 我得继续坐在这 |
[50:25] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会杀我的 |
[50:27] | I might as well. | 也许我会的 |
[50:28] | You’re as good as dead unless I get another gun. | 除非我得到枪,不然你死了更好 |
[50:31] | Now give me another gun | 再给我一把枪 |
[50:33] | so there won’t be anybody left to come after you. | 以后也不会再有人跟着你了 |
[50:41] | Cobray Street Sweeper. | 清道夫散弹枪 |
[50:42] | I’ll take this. | 我要这个 |
[50:46] | It’s a thousand a day. | 一千块一天 |
[50:49] | You know, you’re always out there. | 知道吗,你总是这样 |
[50:52] | When did you start believing that you can’t be killed? | 你什么时候开始相信你不会被杀? |
[51:01] | I haven’t. | 我从没这么认为 |
[51:11] | Do you like what you do? | 你喜欢你做的吗? |
[51:18] | I do it without remorse. | 我做事义无反顾 |
[51:20] | I cast no shadow about it. | 也从不拖泥带水 |
[51:24] | Intent is most important for future well-being. | 希望是美好为了最重要的因素 |
[51:28] | Intent makes karma. | 是希望造就因果 |
[51:29] | What will you do with the money you are paid? | 你会用你的报酬做什么? |
[51:31] | You know, all this is just what you’ve come up with | 知道吗,所有这些只是你自己想出来 |
[51:34] | to fool yourself into some kind of happiness. | 欺骗自己以达到某种幸福 |
[51:37] | And what do you use to fool yourself? | 那你用什么欺骗自己呢 |
[51:39] | It doesn’t get any more real than what I do. | 没有什么比我所做的更加真实 |
[51:43] | You do not know as much as you think you do. | 你所想的还没有你做的多 |
[51:46] | Starting from who you are | 你现在所做的就是 |
[51:48] | all the way to the man in that hotel room. | 那个房间里的坏蛋最开始做的 |
[51:50] | What do you know about him? | 关于他你都知道些什么? |
[51:52] | You’ve seen him before? | 你以前见过他? |
[51:54] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[52:32] | You are crazy, man. | 你疯了 |
[52:34] | I told you to stop killing them. | 我告诉过你不要再杀他们了 |
[52:36] | You owe me. Ten o’clock. Same hotel room. | 你欠我的,十点钟,还在那个房间 |
[52:41] | Hey, mister. How much longer you waiting? | 嗨,先生,你要等多久? |
[52:56] | Follow him. | 跟着他 |
[53:40] | Hey, can I help you? | 嗨,有什么需要吗? |
[53:41] | Uh, yes. | 呃,是的 |
[53:43] | Twelve and, uh, fifteen are available. | 12号的,还有那个15号的现在可以接客 |
[53:50] | Twelve. | 12号的那个 |
[53:51] | She’d be my choice. Youngest. | 我选过她,是年龄最小的 |
[53:53] | But don’t let her age fool you. | 不过千万别被她的年龄给唬住 |
[53:55] | Down the hall. Take a left. | 走廊尽头,左转 |
[53:56] | Up the stairs. Green door. | 然后上楼,绿色门房间就是 |
[54:31] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做点什么? |
[54:34] | Whatever you want, big man. | 你想要什么都可以,帅哥 |
[54:36] | Okay. Sit. Sit… sit down. | 好的,坐,坐吧…坐下 |
[54:40] | You know the man with the big ruby ring? | 你认识那个带大红宝石戒指的男人吗? |
[54:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[54:46] | I will do whatever you want. | 我可以做任何你想要的 |
[54:48] | Is he the boss or a customer? | 他是你的老板还是客人? |
[54:53] | There are many men who come. | 来的人实在太多了 |
[54:55] | Where is his office? | 他办公室在哪? |
[54:58] | Where is his office? | 他办公室在哪? |
[55:00] | He is upstairs. Top floor. | 在楼上,顶楼 |
[57:08] | I want him alive. | 给我抓活的 |
[57:10] | Alive. | 要活的 |
[57:52] | Wait. Coming out. | 等等,我出来 |
[57:54] | Coming out. | 马上出来 |
[57:57] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[58:04] | Empty it. | 打开它 |
[58:06] | The safe! | 保险箱! |
[58:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:08] | I wasn’t told you were a crook. | 我不知道你还是个混蛋 |
[58:09] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[58:12] | You’re now paying for the numbers I just racked up here. | 你现在在为我刚刚杀掉的人付钱 |
[58:14] | What’s this really about? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[58:16] | Would you have gone at the whole gang if I’d told you? | 如果我告诉你你会走吗 |
[58:18] | So what gang are you? | 你到底是什么人? |
[58:20] | Am I a way of making war with the Chang Kao | 我只是你与常栲开战而又降低 |
[58:22] | without you losing men? | 损失的一个工具吧 |
[58:24] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[58:25] | Do you really care? | 你会介意吗? |
[58:29] | Huh? | 啊? |
[58:30] | I wanted you alive | 我需要你活着 |
[58:32] | so I could double everything. | 如果你再杀另外一个人 |
[58:34] | For one more man. | 我会付双倍钱 |
[58:39] | Advisor Bhun. | 布恩顾问 |
[58:42] | Why him and not the boss? | 为什么是他而不是老板? |
[58:44] | The old man is sick. He’ll be dead soon. | 老家伙毕竟老了,很快就会死的 |
[58:48] | You’re thinking about it. | 你不一直都在想这事 |
[58:50] | ‘Cause if you weren’t, I’d already be dead. | 如果不是你,我可能早就死了 |
[58:53] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你怎么那么看着我? |
[58:54] | Does any of it really matter why you’re doing it? | 这和你所做的有关系吗? |
[58:57] | Does it have anything to do with my story of, of the daughter? | 这跟我的…我女儿的事有什么关系吗? |
[59:01] | Another million for one man. | 杀了他,一百万 |
[59:45] | Try and focus on my neck and shoulders. | 着重照顾一下我的脖子和肩膀 |
[59:51] | Too much stress. | 太用力了吗 |
[59:52] | Oh, you have no idea. | 啊,你自己感觉不到吗 |
[59:54] | But why do you say that like it’s a good thing? | 怎么说起来好像你做的很好一样? |
[59:57] | I want his name. | 我要他的名字? |
[59:58] | And I want to know | 而且我也想知道 |
[59:59] | who needed me in my underwear for this? | 有谁会在我穿着内衣时对我做这种事? |
[1:00:05] | What’s his name? | 他的名字? |
[1:00:07] | Puddin’ Thame. | 布丁·泰姆 |
[1:00:08] | Ask me again | 再怎么问 |
[1:00:09] | I’ll tell you the same. | 我的答案都是一样的 |
[1:00:17] | Oh, fuck. | 哦,我靠 |
[1:00:19] | His name? | 他的名字? |
[1:00:20] | You’re pissing in the wind. | 别痴心妄想了 |
[1:00:25] | Why do you work against us? | 你为什么和我们作对? |
[1:00:27] | You are in the same business. | 你和我们做的是一样的事 |
[1:00:29] | No, the girls that work for me– | 不,为我工作的女孩… |
[1:00:32] | have filled out an application. | 都是自愿的 |
[1:00:35] | They enjoy their work. They’re artists. | 她们喜欢她们的工作,她们是艺术家 |
[1:00:45] | All right! All right! I’ll tell you. | 好吧,好吧,我告诉你 |
[1:00:48] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[1:00:53] | Not because it hurts. | 不是因为疼痛 |
[1:00:55] | But because | 而是因为 |
[1:00:57] | he… wouldn’t care. | 他…也许不会介意 |
[1:01:00] | It’s Church. | 他叫车奇 |
[1:01:02] | Curtie Church. | 科迪·车奇. |
[1:01:04] | And who would want someone with the skills of Curtie Church here? | 是谁雇用了像科迪·车奇这样的有能力的人? |
[1:01:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:01:15] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:18] | Who is he working for? | 他为谁工作? |
[1:01:20] | I don’t know that either! | 我也不知道 |
[1:01:23] | Do you think he’d be stupid enough to tell me? | 你认为他会蠢到什么都告诉我吗? |
[1:01:40] | Why do you help him against us? | 你为什么帮他对付我们? |
[1:01:42] | Because I’m more afraid of him— | 那是因为我怕他… |
[1:01:45] | than I am of you. You understand? | 比你们更可怕,你明白吗? |
[1:01:48] | And you haven’t even pissed him off yet. | 你们现在连他的影都抓不到 |
[1:01:56] | What he’s doing to you is death taking a holiday. | 他要对付你们就如同死神在度假一般轻松 |
[1:02:06] | You’re already dead. | 你们和死人没差别了 |
[1:06:53] | You don’t sleep so well, do you? | 你睡得不太好,对吗? |
[1:07:01] | I didn’t do anything bad enough to deserve this. | 我不做亏心事,不会睡得不好 |
[1:07:09] | Will you go out again tonight? | 你今晚又要出去吗? |
[1:07:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:16] | No, I’m done here. | 不,我今晚就在这 |
[1:09:30] | Going to the toilet. | 上厕所 |
[1:09:31] | You want to watch, you handle the paperwork. | 你想看,还是想给我擦屁股? |
[1:09:47] | I told them who you are. | 我告诉他们你是谁了 |
[1:09:49] | For real this time. | 这次是真的 |
[1:09:51] | And not because they broke me. | 不是因为他们折磨我 |
[1:09:53] | But because now you have no choice but to run. | 而是现在你除了逃跑别无选择 |
[1:09:56] | Already decided I’m out. What about you? | 我决定退出了,你呢? |
[1:09:59] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会把事情解决好的 |
[1:10:01] | But you’re willing to do that? | 不过你真的要这么做? |
[1:10:03] | Listen, I need one last thing. I need to set a girl up. | 听着,我需要你再帮我一次,我得把这女孩安置好 |
[1:10:07] | Maybe 14. Adoption and private school. How much for that? | 大约14岁,要有人收养然后送去私立学校,需要多少钱? |
[1:10:15] | Don’t know. Ten Gs will buy a family and a history. | 不清楚,十万块应该可以找到一个寄养家庭和身份证明 |
[1:10:19] | Another 20 will pay her way till she graduates. | 再加20万可以一直用到她毕业 |
[1:10:21] | Cool. Done. | 很好,就这么定了 |
[1:10:23] | I told her to wait at the Lotus Temple. | 我让她在莲花寺等你 |
[1:10:24] | Your half of the money’s there, and your guns. | 你的另一半钱也在那,还有你的枪 |
[1:10:26] | Hey! Hey! What are you doing in there? | 嗨! 嗨! 你在里面干什么呢? |
[1:10:28] | I can’t concentrate in here if you’re listening. | 你在这偷听害得我都拉不出来! |
[1:10:34] | I guess I’ll, uh, you know, see you down the road. | 我觉得没问题,呃,你明白的,待会儿见 |
[1:10:37] | Thanks, English. | 谢了,英国佬 |
[1:10:41] | Hey! Hey! Let’s go. | 嗨! 嗨! 走吧 |
[1:10:50] | Crap, oh, that feels good. | 哇塞,哦,感觉真不赖 |
[1:10:52] | Oh, here’s an idea. | 哦,我有个主意 |
[1:10:54] | Why don’t you guys | 你们几个人 |
[1:10:55] | just go out of the room, | 可以出去转转 |
[1:10:57] | one at a time come back in, | 轮流出去 |
[1:10:58] | and we’ll see who’s made of what, huh? | 看看都会发生点什么,怎么样? |
[1:11:01] | I’ll take you up on that. | 我接受你的意见 |
[1:11:14] | Just spoke to him. | 刚跟他谈完 |
[1:11:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:11:18] | Good news. He’s going to disappear. | 好消息,他准备离开了 |
[1:11:21] | And you’ll be your father’s son again in no time. | 你马上又是你爸爸的好儿子了 |
[1:11:24] | We’re good. | 我们都好过了 |
[1:11:25] | You gave his name, and we’re gonna find him. | 你告诉他们名字,而我要找到他 |
[1:11:27] | What do you mean? No. No, no, you don’t have to do that. | 你什么意思? 不,不,你不该那么做 |
[1:11:30] | You know he went too far. | 你知道他已经没有回头路了 |
[1:11:32] | I need his head now to assure the position. | 我需要他的人头来保证我的地位 |
[1:12:00] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:12:07] | No one ever gave me– | 从来没有人送过我东西… |
[1:12:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:27] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:12:31] | My name is Curtie. | 我就科迪 |
[1:12:34] | Curtie Church | 科迪·车奇. |
[1:12:40] | Like hurt? Only friendlier? | 类似痛苦伤感的? 还是仅仅只是亲切点? |
[1:12:43] | No, like Curtis. | 不,更像柯蒂斯 (意指有礼貌的男士) |
[1:12:45] | Only misspelled on my birth certificate. | 只是因为我的出生证明拼错了 |
[1:12:48] | It was meant to be. | 这是有意义的 |
[1:12:50] | And April second… | 我的生日是… |
[1:12:51] | month and date of my birth. | 四月二号 |
[1:12:58] | Today’s Friday, so wear blue for luck today. | 今天是星期五,穿蓝色是幸运色 |
[1:13:03] | Tomorrow wear pink. | 明天是粉色 |
[1:13:06] | Oh. Tomorrow may be a bad day for me then. | 哦,那对我来说明天会很糟糕啊 |
[1:13:09] | You can wear it underneath. | 你内裤可以穿粉色的 |
[1:13:12] | That could make it even worse. | 那会雪上加霜的 |
[1:13:24] | Listen, I want to thank you for taking an interest in me. | 听我说,我很感谢你对我的关心 |
[1:13:31] | You’re wrong. I’m just doing it for me. | 你错了,我所做的都是为我自己 |
[1:13:43] | You’re leaving me, aren’t you? | 你要离开我了,是吗? |
[1:13:55] | I have someone coming for you | 我已经找人来照顾你 |
[1:13:57] | who will help you. | 他会帮助你的 |
[1:14:00] | You have to promise me you will wait here. Hmm? | 你要向我保证在这里等他,好吗? |
[1:14:06] | Promise? | 向我保证? |
[1:14:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:14:12] | Hmm. | 嗨 |
[1:14:54] | Yeah, Jimmy? | 说吧,吉米? |
[1:14:56] | I was hoping I’d catch you. | 我希望你还没走 |
[1:14:57] | Yeah, the flight’s just about to leave. | 对,飞机马上要起飞了 |
[1:15:00] | At the airport already, huh? | 已经在机场了,是吧? |
[1:15:02] | I don’t blame you. Too many ghosts. | 我不是在责备你,有太多恶灵了 |
[1:15:06] | Did you get your money? | 你拿到钱了吗? |
[1:15:07] | Yeah. It’s too much. But, uh, thanks for that. | 当然,太多了,不过,呃,谢谢了 |
[1:15:11] | The reason I’m calling is, um | 我打电话来是因为,呃 |
[1:15:13] | your girl, she wasn’t there. | 那个女孩,她并不在那里 |
[1:15:16] | Impossible. She wouldn’t leave. Did you wait? | 不可能,她不会离开的,你在那里等她了吗? |
[1:15:19] | I waited. | 我等了 |
[1:15:20] | Sorry, Church. | 很抱歉,车奇 |
[1:15:22] | Thanks. | 没事 |
[1:15:26] | Well, I hope this confirms my loyalty. | 嗯,希望这样做能证明我的忠诚 |
[1:15:57] | Fucking Jimmy. | 该死的吉米 |
[1:16:00] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点,进去 |
[1:19:04] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪,别开枪 |
[1:19:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:19:13] | Oh, English. | 哦,英国佬 |
[1:19:14] | How many times did I tell you to leave? | 我告诉过你多少次让你赶快离开? |
[1:19:17] | Shoot the son of a bitch. | 杀了那个混蛋 |
[1:19:18] | Are you insane? No! | 你疯了吗? 不 |
[1:19:20] | Okay. Couple million dollars and your life for the girls. | 好吧,用两百万和你的命换那些女孩 |
[1:19:25] | Who paid you the money to do this? | 是谁雇用你做这些的? |
[1:19:27] | Ask him. | 去问他 |
[1:19:29] | We’re gonna talk to this devil | 我们得和这个混蛋说清楚 |
[1:19:31] | while he holds a gun to my father’s head? | 但是他拿着枪对着我爸呢? |
[1:19:32] | Hey, hey. Let this son of the bitch speak. | 嗨,嗨,让这个小杂种先说清楚 |
[1:19:36] | No, it’s too late for that. | 不,已经太晚了 |
[1:19:41] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:19:42] | Hold your fire. | 都别开枪 |
[1:19:49] | Changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[1:19:53] | Was it my son who arranged this? | 这一切都是我儿子安排的吗? |
[1:19:56] | Was he trying to kill the secret with you? | 他打算杀了你来保住秘密? |
[1:20:03] | Bring the girls in. | 把那些女孩子带进来 |
[1:20:25] | There’s one missing. | 少了一个 |
[1:20:26] | Where’s the one you took from the temple? Mae. | 你们从寺庙带走的女孩在哪? 梅 |
[1:20:30] | There was no one there except the monks. | 那除了僧侣没别人 |
[1:20:35] | I don’t remember any Mae. | 我不记得有什么梅 |
[1:20:38] | I’ll find you, Mae. | 我会找到你的,梅 |
[1:20:47] | Mae. Here. That’s Mae for you. | 梅,这个,这就是梅 |
[1:20:53] | Oh, that Mae. | 哦,那个梅 |
[1:20:56] | Oh, yes. That Mae. | 哦,是啊,那个梅 |
[1:20:58] | You’re insane. | 你是疯了吧 |
[1:20:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[1:21:01] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[1:21:03] | She was special. | 她很特别 |
[1:21:05] | First girl that I brought in. | 她是我抓来的第一个女孩 |
[1:21:07] | And that’s me beside her. | 她旁边的人就是我 |
[1:21:12] | Some 30 years ago. | 大约30年前 |
[1:21:17] | It’s not a coincidence. | 那不是巧合 |
[1:21:19] | It was meant to be that I find you. | 命中注定我会找到你 |
[1:21:23] | Church. What’s going on? | 车奇,怎么回事? |
[1:21:28] | Do we have a deal on the others? | 你和别人还有合约吗? |
[1:21:32] | I want to thank you for | 我很感谢你 |
[1:21:33] | taking an interest in me. | 这么关心我 |
[1:21:35] | I am just doing it for me. | 我所做的都是为我自己 |
[1:21:37] | Do we have a deal? | 要交易吗? |
[1:21:39] | It’s in the car. | 在车里 |
[1:21:53] | I will take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[1:21:57] | Mae? | 梅? |
[1:21:59] | Mae? | 梅? |
[1:22:00] | Drive! | 开车! |
[1:22:02] | You crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[1:22:03] | You crazy… | 你真是疯了… |
[1:22:09] | Put the guns down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:22:12] | And let them go. | 让他们走 |
[1:22:16] | So you right wrongs | 所以你做的错事都是对的了 |
[1:22:18] | because it’s the right thing? | 因为这就是对的事? |
[1:22:20] | I’m happy that you have decided to stay here and continue. | 我很高兴你已决定留下并继续做下去 |
[1:22:24] | We shouldn’t have left the girls. | 我们不应该丢下这些女孩 |
[1:22:26] | Maybe you can help them. | 也许你可以帮她们 |
[1:22:32] | Get your bag. | 拿上你的包 |
[1:22:44] | It was all about bringing you | 所有的一切都把你带向 |
[1:22:46] | to a place of understanding. | 一个全新的任职 |
[1:22:49] | My voice was there to help you all along. | 我的声音一直在帮助着你 |
[1:22:54] | It was about bringing you to the decision | 所有的一切都是为了让你留下 |
[1:22:56] | to stay here and right these wrongs. | 来抵制邪恶 |
[1:23:55] | So I guess, uh, one of those spirits really found you. | 我猜,呃,真的有个灵魂跟上了你吧 |
[1:24:02] | Guess that’s a good thing. | 也算是一件好事吧 |
[1:24:03] | Before you were losing your mind. | 在你失去理智之前 |
[1:24:05] | English. Stop the truck. | 英国佬,停车 |
[1:24:08] | English… | 英国佬… |
[1:24:10] | Please, stop the truck. | 停车,好吗 |
[1:24:39] | I have to go back. | 我得回去 |
[1:24:41] | I’ll see to it that they get help. | 我会找一个能帮她们的地方 |
[1:24:46] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢了,伙计 |
[1:24:58] | I can now be with you, Curtie Church. | 我现在可以与你一起了,科迪·车奇 |
[1:25:02] | And you can be with me. | 你也与我同在 |
[1:25:04] | With the darkness which you offer. | 与你弥散的黑暗同在 |
[1:25:07] | And which my light needs to shine. | 与我散发的光芒同在 |
[1:25:09] | It was the initiation of a monk. | 这就是一个僧侣的皈依 |
[1:25:13] | A monk… | 一个僧侣… |