英文名称:White Palace
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:21] | Maxie, it’s Neil. Don’t forget the burgers, pal. | 小麦 我是尼尔 别忘了带汉堡 伙计 |
[02:24] | Corner of Olive and 18th. It’ll be ready at 7:30. | 橄榄街和十八街拐角 七点半就能好 |
[03:27] | Hello. It’s your mother. | 我是妈妈 |
[03:28] | Don’t forget tomorrow we visit Janey. | 别忘了明天我们去拜访珍妮 |
[03:31] | You’ll pick me up at the store at 4:00. | 四点你要来店里接我 |
[03:34] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[03:36] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[03:39] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[04:01] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[04:04] | Max! Max is here! | 麦克斯 麦克斯来了 |
[04:06] | White Palace burgers! | 白色宫殿的汉堡来了 |
[04:14] | – What are you drinking? – Soda. | -你喝点儿什么 -苏打水 |
[04:15] | Come on! Soda! It’s a bachelor party. | 喝什么苏打水 这可是单身派对 |
[04:17] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[04:22] | Hey, what about me? I want one. | 还有我呢 我也想要一个 |
[04:32] | Hey, Max, some of these boxes are empty, man. | 麦克斯 这里有些盒子是空的 |
[04:36] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | Son of a bitch. Look at this. | 该死 你看 |
[04:41] | I got three… four of them. | 有三 四个都是空的 |
[04:43] | How could they be empty? | 怎么可能是空的 |
[04:46] | What’s that? Five? | 还有吗 五个 |
[04:48] | I got six, six empty boxes. | 六个 总共六个空盒子 |
[04:51] | Shit. I should’ve counted them. Sorry. | 该死 我应该先数一下的 抱歉 |
[04:53] | Come on. It’s a 49-cent burger. | 没事的 不过是四十九美分一个的汉堡 |
[04:56] | I’m going back. You want burgers or money? | 我回去 你想要汉堡还是退钱 |
[04:58] | – Are you crazy? – What’s he talking about? | -你疯了吗 -他在说什么 |
[05:00] | What’s the matter with you? We’re having a party! | 你没事儿吧 我们在开派对 |
[05:03] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[05:04] | We’ve been crapped on, Neil. | 我们被耍了 尼尔 |
[05:07] | What is the trouble? | 那有什么问题 |
[05:08] | The trouble is you don’t give a damn about principle. | 问题是你们根本没原则 |
[05:12] | Are you kidding? I’m a lawyer. | 你在开玩笑吗 我是个律师 |
[05:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:47] | End of the line’s over there. | 队尾在那边 |
[05:48] | – I’m not buying anything. – Get in line, Fred. | -我不买东西 -排队去 弗雷德 |
[05:51] | Look inside the sack, please. | 请看看袋子里的东西 |
[05:54] | When it’s your turn. $2.35. | 等轮到你再说 2.35美元 |
[05:57] | I don’t think I need to get in line. | 我觉得我不需要排队 |
[05:59] | I already was in line. | 我已经排过队了 |
[06:00] | I bought 50 burgers. You only gave me 44, | 我买了五十个汉堡 你只给我了四十四个 |
[06:04] | so I don’t think I have to wait in line. | 所以我不觉得我应该排队 |
[06:05] | – Is that so? – That is so. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[06:08] | Look. Six empties. I want my money back. Here’s the receipt. | 看 六个空盒子 我要退钱 这是收据 |
[06:12] | And how do I know you didn’t gobble up those burgers? | 我怎么知道你不是私吞了这些汉堡 |
[06:13] | You say we didn’t … | 然后说我们没有给你 |
[06:15] | Because I don’t gobble and I don’t lie. | 因为我不占便宜 我也不会撒谎 |
[06:17] | You gave me six empty boxes. | 你给了我六个空盒子 |
[06:19] | I bought 50 burgers. You gave me 44. | 我买了五十个汉堡 你给我了四十四个 |
[06:22] | What’s the problem? | 这有什么问题 |
[06:23] | Do I get my money back or go to the manager? | 退钱 还是我去找经理 |
[06:27] | Smell the boxes. Here. | 你可以闻闻这些盒子 给 |
[06:29] | If there had been White Palaces inside, | 如果装过白色宫殿的汉堡 |
[06:30] | the boxes would stink, wouldn’t they? | 盒子就会有味道 对吗 |
[06:32] | Honey, my nose is so full of White Palaces, | 亲爱的 我满鼻子都是白色宫殿的味儿 |
[06:34] | I couldn’t smell one shoved in my face. | 就算凑到脸前我也闻不出来 |
[06:37] | Buddy, I’d like to get my hamburgers. | 伙计 我想买一下汉堡 |
[06:40] | Will you leave Mr. Astaire alone? | 你能不要烦这位阿斯泰尔先生吗 |
[06:41] | He’s trying to report a robbery here. | 他正上报抢劫呢 |
[07:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:03] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:07] | Are you Jewish? I’m just guessing. | 你是犹太人吗 我猜的 |
[07:11] | It’s Honest Abe! | 这不是”诚实的亚伯”吗 |
[07:14] | I got the money back, Neil. | 我把钱要回来了 尼尔 |
[07:15] | You’ll need it for therapy. | 你该用那些钱去看心理医生了 |
[07:18] | You’re a nutcase. | 你真是个疯子 |
[07:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[07:21] | may I introduce… | 请允许我向大家介绍 |
[07:22] | the future Mrs. Neil Horowitz? | 未来的尼尔·霍罗威茨夫人 |
[07:30] | Damn. She is fat. | 该死 她可真胖 |
[07:32] | She is always going to be fat, | 她也一直会这么胖 |
[07:36] | but she’s a very sweet woman. | 但她非常可爱 |
[07:40] | Max, look. | 麦克斯 看 |
[07:42] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[07:44] | Max with the fiddle. You were good, man. | 拉小提琴的麦克斯 你可真棒 伙计 |
[07:47] | You were good. | 你真棒 |
[07:48] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[07:50] | It’s the fiddler. | 小提琴手啊 |
[07:51] | Oh, Stravinsky. | 斯特拉文斯基大师 |
[07:53] | What’s next? | 下一张是谁 |
[07:56] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[07:57] | Is that Margie Brown? | 是玛姬·布朗吗 |
[08:00] | No. It’s Janey. | 不 这是珍妮 |
[08:03] | Look how young she is. | 看她多年轻 |
[08:07] | When did you start going out with her? Kindergarten? | 你什么时候开始跟她约会的 幼儿园吗 |
[08:12] | Something like that. Yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[08:14] | She was beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[08:20] | Klugman, what else you got back there, huh? | 克卢格曼 你那儿还有什么 |
[08:23] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[08:25] | Come on. Come on! | 快点儿 快点儿 |
[08:26] | It’s stuck. Give me a second. | 卡住了 稍等 |
[08:31] | Could somebody flip the light switch? | 谁能开一下灯吗 |
[08:39] | Max, have another scotch, buddy. | 麦克斯 再来一杯威士忌吧 伙计 |
[08:43] | Let’s see. Who wants another one? | 来 谁还想再来一杯 |
[08:53] | You’re turning into the crazy old woman from Dickens, | 你都要变成狄更斯小说里疯狂的老女人了 |
[08:57] | the one who sits around in her wedding dress | 就是穿着婚纱坐着 |
[08:59] | cherishing her fucking grief. | 沉浸在该死的悲伤里的那个 |
[09:00] | Havisham. | 郝薇香 |
[09:01] | Yeah. That’s who you’re turning into. | 没错 你就要变成她了 |
[09:03] | When’s the last time you had a date? | 你上次约会是什么时候 |
[09:08] | What if I told you… | 如果我跟你说 |
[09:08] | I wasn’t interested in getting laid right now? | 我现在对滚床单不感兴趣了呢 |
[09:12] | Interest in getting laid is the human condition, | 想要滚床单是人之常情 |
[09:14] | for Christ’s sakes, Max. | 看在上帝份上 麦克斯 |
[09:16] | It’s all around you. | 你周围都是机会 |
[09:18] | Heidi Solomon. | 海蒂·所罗门 |
[09:19] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[09:20] | She salivates over you every day. | 她每天都对你垂涎三尺 |
[09:24] | Rita Fishman… she’s gorgeous. | 丽塔·菲什曼 她很漂亮 |
[09:26] | She would sleep… | 她会跟你… |
[09:27] | If I choose to be celibate, | 如果我选择独身 |
[09:29] | that’s not your business. | 那跟你没关系 |
[09:32] | This isn’t celibacy we’re talking about. | 我们说的可不是什么独身 |
[09:34] | It’s fucking necrophilia. | 那他妈的是恋尸 |
[09:40] | Good night, Neil. | 晚安 尼尔 |
[09:42] | – Great party. – Yeah. Thanks. Thanks, Max. | -派对很棒 -谢谢 谢谢 麦克斯 |
[09:46] | You’re feeling sorry for yourself. | 你这种自怨自艾的态度 |
[09:48] | Makes me want to puke! | 让我想吐 |
[11:29] | Chivas and a splash. | 芝华士加点冰 |
[12:10] | Some coincidence, huh? | 还真巧啊 |
[12:14] | What? | 什么 |
[12:16] | I’ll give you a hint, Fred. | 我给你点儿提示 弗雷德 |
[12:18] | I ain’t exactly Ginger Rogers. | 我可不是琴吉·罗杰斯[电影演员] |
[12:22] | Oh, no. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[12:24] | Oh, no, huh? | 不是吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:28] | Oh, no, what? | 不是什么 |
[12:31] | I don’t know. Just oh, no. | 我不知道 就是不是吧 |
[12:35] | What are you doing in a dump like this? | 你来这破地方干什么 |
[12:38] | You looking for trouble? | 来找麻烦吗 |
[12:41] | I’m having a drink. | 我来喝酒 |
[12:48] | Cigarette? | 抽烟吗 |
[12:51] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[12:52] | I know, I know. Smoking will kill me. | 我知道 我知道 吸烟有害健康 |
[12:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:57] | Well, come on. Lecture me. | 来来 快教育教育我 |
[12:58] | I love it. Come on. | 我喜欢这样 来嘛 |
[12:59] | I don’t lecture. | 我不会说教 |
[13:01] | Fred, I bet you lecture everybody. | 帅哥 我打赌你对每个人都说教 |
[13:03] | Yeah? Not tonight. | 是吗 今晚不会 |
[13:04] | Good. How about another drink? | 很好 再来一杯怎么样 |
[13:06] | Jimmy, vodka tonic and… | 吉米 伏特加汤力 |
[13:08] | – I don’t want another drink. – Scotch for my new friend here. | -我不想喝了 -威士忌给我这位新朋友 |
[13:10] | – What’s your name? – I don’t want another drink. | -你叫什么名字 -我不想再喝了 |
[13:11] | Come on. Let me buy you a drink. | 来吧 让我请你喝一杯 |
[13:14] | Let’s pass a peace pipe. Come on. | 我们握手言和吧 来嘛 |
[13:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:30] | – Thanks, Jimmy. – No, no. I got… | -谢谢 吉米 -不不 我来 |
[13:32] | I’m paying for it. I’m buying you a drink. | 我来付 我请你喝一杯 |
[13:34] | I don’t want you buy me a drink. | 我不想让你请 |
[13:35] | – I am buying you a drink. – Here. For both of them. | -我要请你喝一杯 -给 两杯的钱 |
[13:39] | Please. All right. OK. | 拜托 好吧 好吧 |
[13:42] | Look at you. You’re so cute. | 看看你 真可爱 |
[13:43] | You’re all tensed up like a ticklish little kid. | 你紧张得就像一个怕痒的小孩子 |
[13:47] | Damn. You are beautiful. Look at that face. | 该死 你可真帅 看看你的脸蛋 |
[13:51] | Jimmy, is this a beautiful face? | 吉米 这小伙儿帅吗 |
[13:56] | Anybody ever tell you you look like Tony Curtis? | 有人说过你像托尼·柯蒂斯[美国演员]吗 |
[14:01] | All the time. | 大家都这么说 |
[14:08] | I had a wonderful dream. | “我做了一个很棒的梦” |
[14:11] | I was sorting your shells and mixing your cocktails. | “我在帮你整理贝壳 给你调酒” |
[14:15] | When I woke up, I wanted to swim right back to you. | “醒来后 我真想游回去找你” |
[14:24] | “Some Like It Hot. ” Did you ever see it? | 《热情如火》 你看过吗 |
[14:28] | You ever see “Some Like It Hot”? It’s not a tough question. | 看没看过《热情如火》这问题不难回答吧 |
[14:30] | No, no. | 不 不难 |
[14:30] | – Marilyn Monroe. – Yeah, I saw that. | -玛丽莲·梦露 -我看过 |
[14:32] | God, she’s something. | 天啊 她真美 |
[14:35] | Yeah. She is. | 是的 她确实很美 |
[14:39] | You swim? | 你会游泳吗 |
[14:41] | Do I swim? | 我会游泳吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah. You look like you swim. | 你看起来像是会游 |
[14:44] | I mean, you’re not real muscular, | 我是说 你看上去肌肉不是很多 |
[14:46] | but you’re strong, am I right? | 但也很强壮 对吗 |
[14:54] | I think you’re drunk. | 我觉得你喝醉了 |
[14:56] | Yeah. If I get any drunker, I’ll fall all over you. | 是啊 我再喝醉一些 就能倒你怀里了 |
[15:15] | So… | 所以 |
[15:19] | What’s with the monkey suit? You a chauffeur? | 干嘛穿着晚礼服 你是个私人司机吗 |
[15:22] | Oh, no. I was at a bachelor party. | 不是 我刚参加了个单身派对 |
[15:24] | Yours? | 你的吗 |
[15:27] | No. | 不是 |
[15:29] | Did you have a naked girl? | 你们请了裸体姑娘吗 |
[15:31] | A dozen of them. | 好几个呢 |
[15:34] | You got a wife? | 你有老婆吗 |
[15:38] | No, I don’t. | 没 我没有 |
[15:41] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定吗 |
[15:43] | I don’t have a wife. | 我没有老婆 |
[15:45] | But you did have one, right? | 但你有过 对吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah, that’s r… yeah. That’s correct. | 是 确…确实 |
[15:52] | What does she do? Leave you? Is that how come you’re so sad? | 她怎么了 离开你了吗 所以你才这么悲伤 |
[15:55] | I’m not sad. | 我没有悲伤 |
[15:57] | You’re feeling sorry for yourself. | 你在自怨自艾 |
[16:04] | Do you mind if we change the subject? | 你介意换个话题吗 |
[16:09] | Hi, Tony. | 你好 唐尼 |
[16:13] | Hi, Fred. | 你好 弗雷德 |
[16:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:18] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[16:21] | Mine’s Nora. | 我叫诺拉 |
[16:25] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[16:26] | Oh, that’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[16:28] | What’s your zip code? | 你那邮编多少 |
[16:31] | What kind of soap does your wife use? | 你老婆喜欢用什么肥皂 |
[16:39] | Maybe you should take your hand off my thigh. | 也许你该把手从我腿上拿开 |
[16:46] | My hand’s not on your thigh. | 我的手不在你腿上 |
[17:16] | Night. | 晚安 |
[17:20] | Sorry about your lady dumping you. | 很遗憾你妻子甩了你 |
[17:27] | – She didn’t exactly dump me. – What did she do, then? | -她没有甩了我 -那她做了什么 |
[17:30] | She died. | 她死了 |
[17:33] | Died? | 死了 |
[17:37] | You mean died? | 你是说去世了 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:44] | That’s a new one. | 这可真新鲜 |
[17:47] | How did she do that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[17:51] | Car turned over. | 车翻了 |
[18:02] | Oh, I’m s… | 天啊 我 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry. I just… I can’t help it. | 抱歉 我 我控制不了 |
[18:07] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[18:09] | I don’t know why I’m laughing. | 我也不知道我为什么会笑 |
[18:10] | Your wife died. | 你老婆死了 |
[18:12] | Maybe nobody ever died on you before. | 也许你没经历过亲人的死亡 |
[18:14] | No. Charlie died. | 不 查理就死了 |
[18:17] | Charlie? What? Is that your doggie? | 查理 你养的小狗吗 |
[18:19] | No. | 不 |
[18:20] | Charlie… my kid. | 查理是我儿子 |
[18:27] | Your kid? | 你儿子 |
[18:29] | I know, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:33] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[18:43] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[18:50] | What can you do? | 你能怎么办 |
[18:51] | The world spins around. | 日子还得照过 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:03] | It’s over… | 都过去了 |
[19:05] | right? | 对吧 |
[19:08] | Right. | 对 |
[19:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:46] | Why don’t you drive me home. I’ll fix you a cup of coffee. | 送我回家吧 我帮你泡杯咖啡 |
[19:50] | Actually, I missed the bus. | 我错过末班车了 |
[19:52] | I don’t live too far from here. | 我家离这儿不远 |
[19:55] | Come on. You don’t want me to take a taxi. | 别这样 你不会想让我打车吧 |
[20:01] | – I don’t want you smoke in the car, all right? – Deal. | -不要在车里吸烟行吗 -成交 |
[20:13] | Put your seat belt on. | 系上安全带 |
[20:18] | It’s all right. OK. Hold on. | 好了 我来 |
[20:34] | You’re a cautious little doggie. | 你真是个谨慎的小可爱 |
[20:56] | What’s that? | 什么歌 |
[20:59] | That is the most beautiful music in the worid. | 世界上最美妙的音乐 |
[21:06] | You got any Oak Ridge Boys in here? | 你这儿有橡树岭男孩[乡村乐团]的歌吗 |
[21:08] | No. I’m afraid not. | 没有 |
[21:16] | What are you? Are you Italian or something? | 你是意大利人吗 |
[21:19] | I’m Jewish. | 我是犹太人 |
[21:20] | Jewish? | 犹太人 |
[21:24] | Interesting people… Jews. | 犹太人挺有意思的 |
[21:27] | I was Catholic myself once, but confession made me jumpy. | 我信过天主教 告解总是让我紧张 |
[21:33] | I tried them all, but I never did try to find Moses. | 我基本都体验过 就是没试过信奉摩西 |
[21:38] | Tell you the truth, I don’t know very many Jews. | 老实说 我认识的犹太人并不多 |
[21:41] | A new guy tried to shove Brigham Young on my ass once. | 有个刚认识就非要拽着我加入摩门教的 |
[21:44] | You’re gonna go left at Clayton. | 一会儿克莱登街左转 |
[21:46] | That’s… well, that’s Dogtown. | 那…那片是贫民窟 |
[21:48] | That’s what they call it. Go left here. | 大家是这么叫的 这里左转 |
[21:50] | Go ahead. Turn… turn left! | 快 左…左转 |
[21:55] | – You’re drunk. – I’m all right. | -你喝醉了 -我没事 |
[21:58] | No. You’re drunk. | 不 你醉了 |
[21:59] | – OK. Turn again. – Where? | -再转 -哪里转 |
[22:01] | Right here! | 就这 |
[22:04] | God! | 天啊 |
[22:09] | I love him. | 爱死他了 |
[22:15] | That’s a drunk driving the drunk. | 醉鬼开车送醉鬼 |
[22:23] | I just can’t… | 我就是忍不住 |
[22:54] | Come on, beautiful. | 走吧 小帅哥 |
[22:56] | Let me fix you some coffee. | 我给你泡杯咖啡 |
[22:58] | You’re too drunk to drive. | 你已经醉到开不了车了 |
[23:01] | – I’m all right. – No. Come on. | -我没事 -来吧 |
[23:04] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[23:08] | Don’t slip on the Astroturf. | 别被人工草皮弄滑倒了 |
[23:31] | Make yourself at home. | 随便坐 |
[23:50] | What exactly is there between you and Marilyn Monroe? | 你为什么如此痴迷玛丽莲·梦露 |
[23:54] | Oh, she’s just so fucked up and glamorous… | 她人生如此一团糟却又魅力四射 |
[23:57] | and losing and fighting all the time, you know? | 不断跌倒再爬起 懂我的意思吧 |
[24:01] | I seen all her movies at least five times and | 她的每部电影我都至少看了五遍 |
[24:04] | also my name is Nora Baker, | 还有 我叫诺拉·贝克 |
[24:06] | and her name, her real name is Norma Jean Baker. | 她的真名叫诺玛·珍·贝克 |
[24:09] | Get it? | 懂了吧 |
[24:12] | How about that coffee? | 咖啡泡好了吗 |
[24:15] | How about it? | 你说呢 |
[24:20] | Could have sworn I had me a full can of Maxwell House. | 我发誓我本来真有一整罐麦斯威尔的 |
[24:24] | There’s no coffee? | 所以没咖啡了 |
[24:26] | Why don’t I fix you a drink instead? | 不如我给你倒杯酒吧 |
[24:28] | A drink? | 酒 |
[24:29] | No. I’m trying to get my ass home in one piece. | 不了 我还想平安回到自己家呢 |
[24:33] | If you can’t drive, you might as well drink, right? | 你既然都开不了车了 不如就喝个痛快对吧 |
[24:39] | How can you be out of coffee? | 你家怎么就没咖啡了 |
[24:41] | – This couch opens up into a bed. – No, no, no. | -这沙发摊开就是张床 -不不不 |
[24:43] | I’m not staying here. | 我不在这过夜 |
[24:44] | I’ll wake you up early. I’ll be nice. | 我一早就叫你 我会很好的 |
[24:46] | No. I’m not going to sleep here. | 不 我不在这睡 |
[24:49] | All right. What do you want to do then? | 行吧 那你打算怎样 |
[24:51] | You want to call a taxi and come back in the morning? | 你打算先叫车回去 明早再过来取车吗 |
[25:07] | Do you have a bathroom? | 你家有洗手间吗 |
[26:00] | I don’t feel very well. | 我不太舒服 |
[26:01] | I think I might just lie down for a moment. | 我想我还是先躺一会儿吧 |
[26:07] | Poor baby. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[27:00] | Janey. | 珍妮 |
[27:04] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[29:29] | More? | 还要吗 |
[29:34] | Yes. | 要 |
[29:37] | Say please. | 求我 |
[29:44] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:02] | Find anything interesting? | 找到什么感兴趣的吗 |
[33:06] | I hope you had a good time. | 希望你昨晚开心 |
[33:08] | You needed it. | 你需要开心 |
[33:12] | Am I gonna see you again? | 我还能再见到你吗 |
[33:15] | No. | 不 |
[33:20] | You know, for a minute there, | 有那么一瞬间 |
[33:22] | I really did think you were just going to up and surprise me. | 我真以为你会给我一个惊喜 |
[34:06] | Hello, Max. This is your mother. | 喂 麦克斯 我是你妈 |
[34:13] | Hey, partner, sorry about the lecture. | 哥们 抱歉昨晚对你说教了 |
[34:15] | I was way out of line. Where the hell are you? | 是我越界了 你死哪儿去了 |
[34:18] | You didn’t jump off a bridge, did you? | 不会跳桥自杀了吧 |
[34:21] | All right. Call me. I promise not to make you screw anybody. | 回我电话 我保证不再逼你上别人 |
[34:27] | Hello, Max. It’s Heidi Solomon. | 喂 麦克斯 我是海蒂·所罗门 |
[34:30] | I’m taking a chance here, but, | 我就是想碰个运气问问你 |
[34:32] | I’ve got an extra ticket to the symphony tonight. | 我多了张今晚交响乐演出的票 |
[34:34] | It’s all Schumann, | 舒曼作品集 |
[34:36] | and I’d love for you to join me if you’re free. | 你有空的话 希望你能陪我去 |
[34:38] | So why don’t you give me a call? | 你愿意的话就回我个电话 |
[34:40] | 919-1044. Bye-bye. | 919-1044 拜拜 |
[35:30] | They’re supposed to pull the leaves off. | 他们怎么没把枝叶都清理干净 |
[35:32] | It’s in the contract. | 合同里都写了的 |
[35:34] | Don’t you tell them? | 你没告诉他们吗 |
[35:38] | No. | 没有 |
[35:39] | You have to scream at them, | 你得冲他们吼 |
[35:41] | or they don’t pull the leaves off. | 不然他们不会把枝叶清理干净的 |
[35:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:45] | Mother, I’ll tell them, all right? | 妈 我会跟他们说的好吗 |
[36:06] | Go ahead. Put the stone on. | 来 你也把石头放上 |
[36:19] | Two years. | 两年了 |
[36:22] | It seems like yesterday. | 感觉还像昨天一样 |
[36:27] | Please. | 别了 |
[36:32] | I’m going to go see Uncle Harry. | 我去看看你哈里舅舅 |
[36:44] | 挚爱的妻女 珍· 萝丝 | |
[37:35] | See you! | 拜拜 |
[37:37] | It’s over! | 结束啦 |
[38:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:26] | Well, I’ll be. | 我会的 |
[38:29] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 真没想到还能再见到你 |
[38:32] | I… I came to replace your mailbox. | 我…我来是帮你换个新邮箱 |
[38:36] | I pro… I should have called first. I’m sorry. | 我…我应该先打个电话的 对不起 |
[38:42] | I don’t want to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[38:43] | I…I just was… | 我只是… |
[38:49] | I’m 43. | 我已经四十三了 |
[38:51] | I’ll be 44 in December. | 十二月就四十四了 |
[38:56] | I’m 27. | 我二十七 |
[40:24] | It’s a classical station. | 这是放古典乐的电台 |
[40:29] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:31] | – I’m sorry. – For Christ’s sakes. | -对不起 -看着点啊 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:11] | Why’d you shut the door? | 为什么关门 |
[41:12] | When my best young workaholic starts dragging himself in here | 当我最年轻得力的工作狂开始变得 |
[41:15] | an hour late every morning, | 每天上班迟到一小时 |
[41:16] | 90 minutes late from lunch today, | 今天午休又晚了一个半小时 |
[41:19] | I need to know what it means, Max, darling. | 我得知道到底怎么回事 麦克斯 |
[41:21] | Becasue though I love and cherish you… | 因为尽管我挺喜欢你的 |
[41:22] | as I do few members of your loathsome sex… | 还有你为数不多的狐朋狗友 |
[41:25] | My personal life is my business. | 我的私生活是我自己的事 |
[41:27] | Everyone around here takes long lunch breaks. | 这儿的所有人午休时间都超时 |
[41:32] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[41:34] | I’m getting so stupid in my old age. | 我真是越老脑子越不中用了呀 |
[41:37] | – Who is she? – You wouldn’t know her. | -她是谁 -你不认识的 |
[41:40] | Don’t be so sure. It’s a tiny world. | 别那么绝对 毕竟这世界很小 |
[41:42] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[41:43] | Marilyn Monroe. | 玛丽莲·梦露 |
[41:45] | Anything like Janey? | 像珍妮吗 |
[41:48] | What if I don’t answer that? | 我可以不回答吗 |
[41:50] | She’s 23. | 二十三岁 |
[41:52] | Out of where? University of Wisconsin. | 哪里毕业的 威斯康星大学 |
[41:54] | Full of pep, clean as a whistle, | 充满活力 打扮整洁 |
[41:55] | drives a white Ford Mustang convertible, | 开辆白色敞篷福特野马 |
[41:58] | runs a tidy ship. | 控制欲极强 |
[41:59] | You got it. | 你真会猜 |
[42:01] | Ain’t life grand suddenly? | 生活是不是一下子美好了 |
[42:03] | That’s what I count on in life… | 这就是我对生活的期望 |
[42:04] | surprises. | 充满惊喜 |
[42:06] | Just when things seem ordinary or downright hopeless, | 就当一切平淡无奇 或是彻底绝望时 |
[42:09] | along comes that unexpected opportunity. Right? | 总会出现意想不到的机会 对吧 |
[42:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[42:17] | What are you getting at? | 你到底想说什么 |
[42:18] | I’m giving you the Fidelity Savings account. | 我要把加州忠诚储蓄银行的业务给你 |
[42:22] | I’ll be senior copywriter, | 我当高级文案策划 |
[42:23] | but you’ll do all the work. | 但实际工作你来开展 |
[42:25] | – Do you want it? – Of course I do. | -你接吗 -当然 |
[42:27] | You see, one minute you’re selling ham, | 看 之前你还在推销火腿 |
[42:28] | the next, you’re pushing money. | 现在则要搞钱了 |
[42:30] | But screw on your own time. | 但下班时间你才能去浪 |
[42:32] | Fidelity Savings is big leagues. | 加州忠诚储蓄银行可是个大单 |
[42:37] | What is it? Tell me. Tell me. | 是什么 快说 快说 |
[42:40] | Open it. Open it. | 打开就知道了 |
[43:03] | You brought me cleaning equipment. | 你送我清扫工具 |
[43:07] | Well, I mean, I didn’t bring you Brillo. | 我没送你百洁布之类的 |
[43:09] | I just, I mean, it’s a real thing. | 这是真家伙 |
[43:10] | – It’s a Dustbuster. – You bring me flowers, you bring me Jell-O, | -这是吸尘器 -你可以送我花 送我果冻 |
[43:12] | but don’t bring me cleaning equipment. | 但别送我清扫工具 |
[43:14] | Nora, You’re overreacting. | 诺拉 你反应过度了 |
[43:15] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[43:19] | Yeah. You have Ring Dings under your furniture. | 是 你的家具下面有巧克力派 |
[43:22] | I don’t care what’s under my furniture. | 我才不在乎家具下面有什么 |
[43:24] | This is where I live. I’ll clean up if I want. | 这里是我家 我想打扫就打扫 |
[43:26] | You don’t like my Ring Dings, tough shit. | 你不喜欢我的巧克力派 忍着 |
[43:29] | All right, so if I bring you perfumes and soap…. | 好吧 如果我送你香水和香皂… |
[43:31] | That’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[43:33] | You bring me that stuff because you care about me. | 你送我东西是因为你在乎我 |
[43:37] | Or something. You’re bringing this son of a bitch… | 之类的 你送我这破东西 |
[43:39] | because you think my house is dirty. | 是因为你觉得我家很脏 |
[43:41] | Nora, Your house is dirty. Look at how you keep it. | 诺拉 你家就是很脏 看你弄得 |
[43:44] | Look at your hallway. Look at your kitchen, for Christ’s sake. | 看看你的门厅 再看看厨房 |
[43:49] | You look at my kitchen. | 你好好看看我的厨房 |
[43:50] | Sometimes it isn’t so easy to look at your kitchen. | 有时候你的厨房真是不忍直视 |
[43:52] | Well, try. | 那就试试 |
[43:55] | This is so… | 简直是… |
[43:57] | Look at all this shit. | 看这一堆垃圾 |
[44:21] | Take this little motherfucker home. | 把这鬼东西带回去 |
[44:22] | I don’t want it here. | 我不想看见它 |
[44:31] | – Nora… – Take it home! | -诺拉… -带回去 |
[44:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:12] | I never had a man fix me dinner before. | 从没有男人为我做过晚餐 |
[45:41] | You make me feel beautiful. | 你让我觉得自己很美 |
[46:20] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[46:45] | 蕾切尔·安妮·罗森 和 尼尔·大卫·霍罗威茨 恭请您光临 结婚仪式 一九九零年十月二十七日 周六晚七点 密苏里俱乐部 带上另一半 | |
[46:57] | We decided we were going to go to Disneyland. | 我们决定去迪士尼乐园 |
[46:58] | It’s a safe date, you know? So I see her… | 这样约会很稳妥 所以我看见她… |
[47:00] | – Next Saturday night… – Yeah? | -下周六晚上 -怎么 |
[47:02] | I told my mother I’d help her with her finances. | 我答应我妈帮她算账 |
[47:04] | I do it a couple times a year. | 我每年都会做几次 |
[47:06] | After she’s finished work, I promised I’d pick her up and do that. | 我答应她下班以后去接她 |
[47:09] | That’s a nice thing, balancing the books. | 这很好啊 清算账务 |
[47:11] | I said I’d pick her up after work. | 我答应她下班后去接她 |
[47:13] | I know. I heard you. | 我知道 我听到了 |
[47:17] | So, are you working Saturday night? | 周六晚上你要工作吗 |
[47:24] | You antsy or something? | 你是不是有点烦躁 |
[47:26] | No. I just don’t feel like watching TV. | 没 我只是不喜欢看电视 |
[47:28] | – I don’t make you watch TV. – I never said you did. | -我没强迫你看 -我没说你强迫我 |
[47:31] | – You seem to like it. – Sometimes I do. | -我以为你喜欢 -有时候喜欢 |
[47:34] | – Is something bothering you? – No. | -有什么烦心事吗 -没有 |
[47:37] | Suddenly you don’t like TV. | 突然你就不喜欢看电视了 |
[47:38] | I think we should have some other subjects to talk about. | 我觉得我们应该聊点别的话题 |
[47:43] | What’s wrong with our subjects? | 我们的话题怎么了 |
[47:45] | Nothing. I’m just saying we should talk more… | 没什么 我就说我们该多聊聊… |
[47:48] | instead of sitting around watching TV all night. | 而不是整晚地坐着看电视 |
[47:55] | – What would Janey talk about? – It’s not about Janey. | -珍妮会说什么 -这和珍妮无关 |
[47:58] | All right. If you want to talk, let’s talk. | 好吧 你想聊 那我们就聊 |
[48:03] | Marcia’s fooling around with Marvin. | 玛西亚在和马文鬼混 |
[48:06] | He’s the night manager. | 他是夜班经理 |
[48:08] | I’m going to slug him one of these days | 如果他再不收起花花肠子 |
[48:10] | if he doesn’t keep his cottonpicking hands to himself. | 我就要揍他了 |
[48:13] | – Is that what you mean? – No, it’s not what I mean. | -你是这个意思吗 -不 不是 |
[48:17] | Well, if you want to talk about geography or the Greeks, | 你要是想聊地理或者希腊神话 |
[48:21] | I don’t know dick about the Greeks. | 我完全不懂希腊神话 |
[48:25] | What’s up? You want out? | 怎么了 想要出去吗 |
[48:27] | Out? | 出去 |
[48:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[48:36] | We’re different, OK? | 我们是不同的 好吗 |
[48:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:41] | – If you want to go, go. – I don’t want to go. | -如果你想走 自便 -我不想走 |
[48:44] | I don’t understand you. You’re acting strange. | 我不懂 你的行为很奇怪 |
[48:46] | – Maybe you should go home. – I don’t want to go home. | -也许你该回家去 -我不想回家 |
[48:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:56] | Will you stop being sorry all the time? | 你能不一直道歉了吗 |
[48:58] | I’m sorry that I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉我一直道歉 我只是… |
[49:02] | What’s bugging you anyway? | 你在烦什么 |
[49:04] | Nothing bugging me, you’re the one that’s antsy. | 什么都不烦 是你在烦躁 |
[49:06] | Something’s bothering you. | 你有烦心事 |
[49:08] | That’s how this whole thing started. | 所以我们才有矛盾 |
[49:30] | My nails are wet. | 我的指甲还没干 |
[49:39] | My nails are all wet. | 我的指甲都还没干呢 |
[49:45] | Mazel tov! | 恭喜 |
[50:05] | – Saunter me over there. – What are you talking about? | -我们转到那边去 -你在说什么 |
[50:07] | – I want to get them together. – Who? | -我想让他们在一起 -谁 |
[50:09] | Max and Rita. | 麦克斯和丽塔 |
[50:10] | Max and Rita? I don’t think so. | 麦克斯和丽塔 不合适吧 |
[50:12] | Let me try. Come on. Saunter me over there. | 我试试 来吧我们转到那边去 |
[50:15] | This isn’t sauntering. This is pulling. | 这可不是转 这是拽 |
[50:19] | Max, there’s somebody here who’s dying to meet you. | 麦克斯 有人迫不及待想见你 |
[50:23] | Rita Fishman. | 丽塔·菲什曼 |
[50:26] | She’s single, and she just caught my bouquet. | 她单身 而且刚刚接到了我的捧花 |
[50:28] | – I don’t think so. – Why not? | -我觉得不合适 -为什么 |
[50:29] | All these weeks we’ve tried to find out… | 最近几周我们一直想知道… |
[50:31] | where this stranger has been hiding… | 他藏到哪儿去了… |
[50:33] | – Yeah? – Apparently he’s been seeing somebody. | -是吗 -显然他已经有女朋友了 |
[50:35] | – Why didn’t you bring her? – She was busy. | -为什么不带她来 -她很忙 |
[50:37] | Come on. She’s a rich client, right? | 看吧 是个富婆客户对吧 |
[50:40] | We embarrass you, right? | 我们让你尴尬了吗 |
[50:42] | When we get back from St. Bart’s, | 等我们从圣巴特回来以后 |
[50:44] | we are having Thanksgiving. | 就要过感恩节了 |
[50:46] | You’re coming, Max, | 你一定要来 麦克斯 |
[50:47] | and you’re bringing your lady friend. | 还要带着你的女朋友一起来 |
[50:49] | – Well, we’ll see. – Yes, you are. | -到时候看吧 -一定要来 |
[50:50] | Yes, you are. Yes, you are. | 一定要来 一定要来 |
[50:52] | Yes, you are. | 一定要来 |
[51:07] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[51:19] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[51:31] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[51:36] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[51:40] | What are you doing out there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[51:42] | – Electricity’s out. – How come? | -停电了 -怎么回事 |
[51:45] | Because I didn’t pay my bill. | 因为我没交电费 |
[51:47] | Poor people are a hoot, aren’t they? | 穷人很可笑 是吧 |
[51:50] | Why didn’t you say something? I could’ve written you a check. | 你为什么不说 我可以给你张支票 |
[51:52] | Because I don’t want your charity. | 我不需要你的施舍 |
[51:54] | I’m doing just fine. | 我活得很好 |
[51:58] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[52:02] | Why don’t you take that pretty bouquet | 为什么不把这漂亮的花束 |
[52:04] | and put it in some water? | 放到水里去 |
[52:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:16] | Did you have a nice time at the wedding? | 婚礼参加得开心吗 |
[52:19] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[52:23] | They turned it out when I was at work, | 我上班时断的电 |
[52:26] | so I had to sit in the dark when I come home. | 所以我回家后只能坐在黑暗里 |
[52:28] | I’m afraid of the dark. | 我很怕黑 |
[52:29] | Maybe I forgot to tell you how I’m afraid of the dark. | 我可能忘了告诉你我有多怕黑 |
[52:35] | So I called information and got your mother’s number. | 所以我找到了你母亲的电话 |
[52:40] | And surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[52:43] | I told her I was a friend of yours… in the dark. | 我告诉她我是你…暗地里的朋友 |
[52:48] | Didn’t even get to watch “Some Like It Hot” on TV. | 甚至没在电视上看过《热情如火》 |
[52:51] | Your mom says she likes Marilyn, but she thinks she was murdered. | 你妈喜欢玛丽莲 但觉得她是被谋杀的 |
[52:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:57] | Yeah, you’re always sorry. | 你总是对不起 |
[53:03] | So… who’d you bring to this shindig? | 那么 你带谁去参加了婚礼 |
[53:07] | Some fresh young thing with a tight little ass | 翘屁股 高学历的 |
[53:09] | and a college education? | 年轻姑娘吗 |
[53:10] | No. | 没有 |
[53:11] | Bet you I got one thing up on her. | 我一定有比她强的地方 |
[53:13] | Bet she can’t hold a candle to me in the fucking department, can she? | 在这破地她肯定没法和我比 对吧 |
[53:16] | That’s enough. | 别再说了 |
[53:17] | I might be a dumb Hoosier, | 我可能是个土包子 |
[53:18] | but that’s one thing I know how to do, don’t I, baby? | 但有件事我知道该怎么做 对吗 亲爱的 |
[53:21] | And I’ll say when it’s enough. | 我会适可而止的 |
[53:24] | There’s no other woman. | 没有别的女人 |
[53:26] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[53:29] | I wish there was, but there isn’t. | 我希望有 可是没有 |
[53:31] | I can’t look at another woman without wanting you. | 我只想要你 别人根本无法入眼 |
[53:33] | I’m afraid you’re going to have to do better than that. | 那你表现得还远远不够 |
[53:35] | Nora, I don’t know… – Why did you lie to me?! | -诺拉 我不知道… -你为什么骗我 |
[53:37] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我也不知道自己怎么了 |
[53:38] | I have never wanted a woman as much as I wanted you, | 我从未像渴求你一样渴求过谁 |
[53:41] | never, not even my wife. | 从未如此 包括我妻子 |
[53:43] | You better be careful with words like that. | 你最好小心用词 |
[53:44] | Words like that could kill a person if you don’t mean it. | 这种话如果不是真心的会要人命的 |
[53:46] | Well, I mean it. | 我是真心的 |
[53:47] | That you love me more than you do your wife? | 比起你妻子 你更爱我吗 |
[53:49] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这样说 |
[53:49] | I said I wanted you more than my wife. | 我说我更想要你 |
[53:54] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[53:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:08] | I only know that when I’m not with you, | 我只知道你不在的时候 |
[54:09] | I’m a total wreck. | 我过得一团糟 |
[54:11] | And when you are with me? | 和我在一起的时候呢 |
[54:12] | I’m a different kind of total wreck. | 是另一种一团糟 |
[54:16] | Why did you lie to me? | 为什么骗我 |
[54:17] | Have you ever been to a Jewish wedding? | 你参加过犹太婚礼吗 |
[54:20] | Not recently. | 最近没有 |
[54:20] | It wouldn’t have been that easy. | 这事儿可没那么容易 |
[54:23] | I wanted to save us a cross-examination. | 我不想我们被盘问 |
[54:25] | Oh, bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[54:29] | You were embarrassed to take me there, weren’t you? | 你觉得带我去很丢脸是不是 |
[54:31] | No Nora, that’s not true. | 不 诺拉 不是的 |
[54:33] | I want you to know there’s nothing I hate more than being lied to. | 我要你知道我最讨厌被人欺骗 |
[54:36] | I’d rather have a man beat me up. | 还不如打我一顿 |
[54:38] | At least then you stand a chance of defending yourself. | 至少我还有机会自卫 |
[55:05] | You know, every time we have a date | 我们每次约会 |
[55:08] | and you show up on time | 你准时出现的时候 |
[55:10] | I’m so damn grateful, it’s downright sickening. | 我都非常感激 真是有病 |
[55:14] | Because I don’t expect you to show up at all. | 因为我从没指望你能来 |
[55:16] | But you do. | 但你来了 |
[55:18] | And every time you do, I just can’t believe it. | 每次你来 我都不敢相信 |
[55:23] | And I’m so damn happy, because… | 我真是太开心了 因为 |
[55:29] | because I’m thinking maybe you’ll stick around a while. | 因为我想你可能会多留一会儿 |
[55:34] | And I’m believing in you. | 我很信任你 |
[55:36] | Because you told me the first time that I met you | 因为我们第一次见面时你对我说 |
[55:39] | that you didn’t gobble and you didn’t lie. | 你从不占便宜也从不骗人 |
[55:40] | I don’t give a shit if you gobble, | 我不管你会不会占便宜 |
[55:42] | but don’t you ever lie to me again. | 但你绝不能再骗我 |
[55:47] | Because I’ll forgive you once, but I won’t forgive you twice. | 我会原谅你一次 绝没有第二次 |
[56:06] | Everything all right here? | 一切还好吗 |
[56:10] | Yep. | 很好 |
[56:17] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[56:18] | Don’t tell me. You are Ray. | 别提醒我 你是雷 |
[56:23] | No. | 不是 |
[56:25] | – Ned? – No. | -耐德 -不是 |
[56:27] | It has three letters. | 三个字母来着 |
[56:30] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[56:34] | Well, who am I? | 那么 我是谁呢 |
[56:36] | I don’t have any idea who you are. | 我完全不知道你是谁 |
[56:38] | Well, I’m Judy. | 我叫朱迪 |
[56:41] | I am Nora’s big sister. | 是诺拉的姐姐 |
[56:44] | Her sister? | 她的姐姐 |
[56:46] | Where is that girl? | 她去哪儿了 |
[56:48] | She’s at work. | 她上班去了 |
[56:50] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[56:54] | Yeah. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[56:55] | Thank you. I’m not surprised | 谢谢 我一点也不意外 |
[56:58] | if she didn’t tell you anything about me. | 她完全没和你提过我 |
[57:02] | Who’s winning? | 谁赢了 |
[57:04] | I don’t know. I fell asleep. | 不知道 我睡着了 |
[57:09] | She never was very tidy. | 她向来不爱干净 |
[57:18] | I left her back home with Mr. And Mrs. Robles. | 我留下她和罗伯斯夫妇在家 |
[57:24] | I can still see her face watching me walking up the road. | 我还记得她看着我走出门的表情 |
[57:29] | Maybe I should’ve taken her with me that day, | 那天我该带她一起走的 |
[57:30] | but I just didn’t know how. | 但我不知道怎么办 |
[57:33] | I didn’t know where I was going myself. | 我都不知道自己要去哪儿 |
[57:36] | God, I was only 17. | 那时我才十七岁 |
[57:39] | But I heard a voice that told me to pack up and go… | 有个声音告诉我 离开那里 |
[57:44] | and I believed it. | 我信了 |
[57:47] | And there was that face, | 她就眼巴巴看着我 |
[57:49] | watching me leave her behind with no warning. | 毫无预警就抛下了她 |
[57:56] | But here you are. | 但你来了 |
[58:00] | I could feel it in Albuquerque. | 我在阿尔伯克基都感觉到了 |
[58:03] | We call that precognition. | 我们称之为预感 |
[58:06] | – Do you believe in precognition? – I’ve never experienced it. | -你相信预感吗 -我没体验过 |
[58:09] | Oh, such beautiful eyes. | 多漂亮的双眼啊 |
[58:15] | I can see the pain in them, though. | 不过我能看到其中的痛苦 |
[58:17] | I’d like a drink. Do you want a drink? | 我想喝一杯 你要吗 |
[58:21] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[58:24] | Don’t you resist me. | 别抗拒我 |
[58:27] | Well, frankly, I’m a nonbeliever. | 说实话 我什么都不信 |
[58:29] | That’s OK. That don’t matter. | 没关系 那不重要 |
[58:33] | Now, there are many strong forces at work in your life. | 人的生命中有很多强大的力量在运转 |
[58:36] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 我想是的 |
[58:42] | You’re so intelligent and… | 你十分聪明而且 |
[58:46] | imaginative. | 充满了想象力 |
[58:51] | Come here. | 来 |
[58:58] | You’re not satisfied in your work. | 你对现在的工作并不满意 |
[59:02] | You’re a teacher. | 你是个老师 |
[59:06] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[59:08] | Well, you’re going to teach again. | 你将会重新执教 |
[59:11] | You need more faith. | 你需要更多信念 |
[59:16] | Your life is heavily influenced by women. | 你的生命严重被女性影响着 |
[59:21] | I see an older woman. It’s your mother. | 我看到一位年纪较大的 是你母亲 |
[59:25] | She’s a hard-working woman. | 她工作勤奋 |
[59:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[59:32] | I see Nora. | 我看到了诺拉 |
[59:36] | You’re trying to make a place for Nora. | 你在努力给诺拉找到合适的位置 |
[59:41] | I see someone else. | 我还看到了别人 |
[59:46] | There’s another woman in the way… | 路上还有另一个女人 |
[59:51] | someone on the other side. | 在另一边的某人 |
[59:54] | There’s… | 她的 |
[59:57] | There’s something wrong with her neck. | 她的脖子出了问题 |
[59:59] | It’s broken. | 断了 |
[1:00:03] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:00:06] | What, honey? | 什么 亲爱的 |
[1:00:07] | How could you know that? | 你怎么可能知道呢 |
[1:00:10] | Know what, honey? Don’t be afraid. | 知道什么 亲爱的 别怕 |
[1:00:12] | Come on. There’s no evil here. | 拜托 不是什么恶鬼邪神 |
[1:00:16] | You got to have faith in the unknown, | 你要相信未知的力量 |
[1:00:19] | and then you’ll come to know it. | 然后就能明白了 |
[1:00:22] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:00:36] | Anybody here want a drink? | 有谁想喝一杯吗 |
[1:00:38] | Oh, heavens, no. | 天啊 不 |
[1:00:40] | I gave that up years ago. | 我好几年前就戒了 |
[1:00:43] | You’re not drinking too much, are you? | 你喝的也不多吧 |
[1:00:47] | I want to hear all about your life these days. | 我想了解你如今生活的方方面面 |
[1:00:50] | My life’s just fine. | 我过得还行 |
[1:00:51] | Oh, I think that’s just wonderful. | 那不是挺好嘛 |
[1:00:55] | How about your job? | 工作如何 |
[1:00:56] | Are you still in, what, food preparation? | 你还在做那个…备餐的活儿吗 |
[1:00:59] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[1:01:03] | And I can see how your romantic life is going. | 我看得出来你的感情生活怎么样 |
[1:01:07] | I believe the stars are in your favor. | 我想群星都向着你 |
[1:01:12] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[1:01:14] | Max doesn’t want to hear about that shit. | 麦克斯不想听你那套鬼玩意 |
[1:01:16] | That’s OK. | 没事 |
[1:01:17] | See? | 看吧 |
[1:01:19] | Not everybody is as negative… | 不是所有人都像你 |
[1:01:21] | about the influence of the stars as you are. | 对群星的作用有着如此消极的态度 |
[1:01:26] | Come on. I want to know how you two met. | 来说说 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:01:33] | I picked him up in a bar. How’s that? | 我在酒吧钓的他 这个如何 |
[1:01:43] | I was drunk, and she was drunk, | 当时我喝醉了 她也是 |
[1:01:45] | and I liked her looks, | 我喜欢她的样子 |
[1:01:46] | so I convinced her to let me bring her home, | 所以我说服她带我回家 |
[1:01:49] | and I seduced her on the sofa bed, | 然后我在沙发床上引诱了她 |
[1:01:52] | and it was magic, | 真是神奇 |
[1:01:54] | and I keep coming back for more. | 我不停过来想要更多 |
[1:02:00] | That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. | 真是我听过最甜的事了 |
[1:02:07] | This man loves you. | 这人爱你 |
[1:02:31] | Thanks, Max. | 谢谢 麦克斯 |
[1:02:33] | A lot going on behind those eyes, huh? | 双眼深处玄机莫测吧 |
[1:02:35] | I thought you were fake. | 我还以为你是假的 |
[1:02:38] | Well, the proof’s always in the pudding, isn’t it? | 是骡子是马 一遛便知 |
[1:02:42] | Besides, nothing to be afraid of, you know. | 再说 没什么可怕的 |
[1:02:43] | I never tell people what they’d be better off not knowing. | 别人不该知道的 我从来不说 |
[1:02:47] | You know, I try and stay on the positive side. | 我尽量只说好的 |
[1:02:51] | I see something negative, I just keep it to myself. | 我看到不好的东西就自己憋着 |
[1:02:57] | I gave Nora a reading | 查理还是婴儿大时 |
[1:03:00] | when Charlie was just a baby. | 我给诺拉看了一下 |
[1:03:03] | I saw right then how he’d end up. | 我当时就看到他的结局了 |
[1:03:06] | I never told Nora, of course, | 当然我从没告诉诺拉 |
[1:03:08] | but I just had to carry that secret all those years… | 不过多年来我都背负着那个秘密 |
[1:03:12] | because I saw him, you know… | 因为我看到他… |
[1:03:16] | lying right there in that section of the river Des Peres, | 躺在皮尔斯河的那段 |
[1:03:20] | right where they found him 14 years later. | 正是十四年后发现他的位置 |
[1:03:24] | Everybody thought it was an accident, | 所有人都以为是意外 |
[1:03:26] | but he was full of whiskey, full of drugs. | 但他肚子里全是威士忌和毒品 |
[1:03:31] | Maybe she thought that boy might be her finest hour… | 也许她认为儿子是自己最幸福的时光 |
[1:03:35] | but given fate and a son-of-a-bitch husband… | 但想想命运和她那混蛋丈夫 |
[1:03:40] | her own not believing in herself… | 她对自己的不信任 |
[1:03:44] | she lost in life again. | 她再次迷茫 |
[1:03:49] | I think maybe she gave up trying anything after that… | 我想那之后她或许就放弃了一切尝试 |
[1:03:55] | maybe till you. | 或许直到你出现 |
[1:04:05] | Well, bye. I got to go. | 那么再见了 我得走了 |
[1:04:13] | I got to be in New York City by Thursday. | 我得在周四赶到纽约 |
[1:04:15] | I’m cooking a turkey for my friends. | 要给朋友们烤火鸡 |
[1:04:51] | Did she go? | 她走了吗 |
[1:04:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:05:21] | How come you never told me about her? | 你怎么从没提过她 |
[1:05:24] | Because she left me a long time ago. | 因为她很早前就离开了我 |
[1:05:30] | She loves you. | 她很爱你 |
[1:05:34] | She wants her family. | 她想要自己的家人 |
[1:05:38] | I don’t know about family anymore. | 我都不明白什么叫家人 |
[1:05:50] | Are you and I family? | 你和我算吗 |
[1:05:56] | Yes. | 算 |
[1:06:08] | “Mushrooms.” | “蘑菇” |
[1:06:10] | Yeah, um, “asparagus, basil, | 拿了 “芦笋 罗勒 |
[1:06:15] | olive oil, coffee, toilet paper. “ | 橄榄油 咖啡 厕纸” |
[1:06:18] | Wait. I forgot parmesan. | 等等 我忘了帕尔玛干酪 |
[1:06:20] | No. I got it. | 没有 我拿了 |
[1:06:22] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[1:06:23] | I’ll be right back. We need Reggiano. | 我马上回来 要原产地的 |
[1:06:34] | Quarter pound of Reggiano, please. | 请来二两帕玛森干酪 |
[1:06:36] | Produce, pick up the line for a price check, | 产品部 请前来核对价格 |
[1:06:38] | register two. | 二号收银台 |
[1:06:49] | Max Baron, shame on you. | 麦克斯·巴伦 真丢人 |
[1:06:53] | Where have you been? | 你都跑哪儿去了 |
[1:06:54] | We can’t reach you anywhere. | 怎么都联系不上你 |
[1:06:56] | I just left my millionth Thanksgiving invitation… | 我刚才第无数次往你的答录机留言 |
[1:06:59] | on your machine. | 请你共度感恩节 |
[1:07:00] | Rachel, thank you. How are you? | 蕾切尔 多谢 近来如何 |
[1:07:02] | Super. Now, I want you to bring your mystery lady, too. | 棒极了 我也希望你带上那位神秘女士 |
[1:07:07] | Hi there. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:07:08] | Fine. | 不错 |
[1:07:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:07:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:07:24] | We need a price check on register two, please. | 二号收银台需要价格确认 |
[1:07:28] | Price check on register two. | 二号收银台需要价格确认 |
[1:07:30] | You never call me anymore. | 你再没联系我了 |
[1:07:31] | Remember last Thanksgiving? | 还记得去年感恩节吗 |
[1:07:33] | I know, but it won’t be that bad. | 我知道 但不会那么糟了 |
[1:07:34] | No, I promise… I won’t let it, OK? | 我保证…我不会允许的 |
[1:08:00] | I’m in sort of a hurry, Rachel. | 我还有急事 蕾切尔 |
[1:08:02] | I’m counting on you. | 我可指望你了 |
[1:08:04] | I want to see your beautiful new friend, | 我想见见你漂亮的新朋友 |
[1:08:06] | and I want you to see my beautiful new house. | 也想给你看看我美丽的新家 |
[1:08:08] | I’m not sure we can make it, but I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我不确认是否能去 我明天打给你 |
[1:08:10] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:08:11] | $129.14, please. | 总共129.14美元 |
[1:08:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:19] | – How much? – $129.14. | -多少 -129.14美元 |
[1:08:24] | Cleanup on aisle 7A. | 7A货道需要清扫 |
[1:08:31] | Sorry. Here’s some cheese. | 抱歉 还有奶酪 |
[1:08:34] | What took you so long? | 怎么那么久 |
[1:08:35] | I ran into a woman. I forget her name. | 碰到一女人 我忘了她名字 |
[1:08:38] | She’s a big talker. | 真是话痨 |
[1:08:40] | How we doing? | 没事吧 |
[1:08:41] | Fine. | 没事 |
[1:08:53] | How about a drink? | 喝一杯怎么样 |
[1:08:54] | How about it? | 怎么样呢 |
[1:08:59] | It’s so quiet here. | 这儿可真安静 |
[1:09:03] | What do you have to pay to live here? | 在这儿住得付多少啊 |
[1:09:05] | You know, rents are high these days. | 这年头租金很贵 |
[1:09:07] | So what do you pay? | 那是多少 |
[1:09:10] | A lot. | 很多 |
[1:09:12] | Wait a minute. We get naked with each other… | 等等 我们俩都坦诚相对过 |
[1:09:15] | and touch each other and you get inside me, | 有过肌肤之亲 我中有你 |
[1:09:17] | and you can’t tell me how much rent you pay? | 你却不肯告诉我你的租金 |
[1:09:20] | Your landlord knows. You’re not even fucking him. | 你房东都知道 你俩还没上过床呢 |
[1:09:22] | I pay $1,200. So what? | 一千二 然后呢 |
[1:09:24] | So nothing. That’s my point. | 没什么然后 我就这意思 |
[1:09:30] | You read all these? | 这些你都看啊 |
[1:09:31] | Most of them. | 大多数 |
[1:09:33] | You ever heard of Arthur Miller? | 你听说过阿瑟·米勒吗 |
[1:09:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:09:36] | He was real good to Marilyn. | 他对玛丽莲是真好 |
[1:09:37] | He kept her going when she was coming apart. | 她崩溃时多亏有他支持着 |
[1:09:40] | Except for him, she would have died a lot earlier. | 要是没有他 她肯定老早就死了 |
[1:09:44] | She was in real trouble, | 她遇上了大麻烦 |
[1:09:45] | trouble nobody knew anything about. | 别人一点不知道的大麻烦 |
[1:09:49] | She wasn’t afraid of Arthur. | 她不怕阿瑟 |
[1:09:53] | I think Marilyn was afraid of everybody, don’t you? | 我认为玛丽莲怕所有人 你说呢 |
[1:09:56] | – Why do you say that? – I just guess she was. | -为什么那么说 -只是这么觉得 |
[1:10:07] | Why’d you cover up the message machine? | 为什么要盖上答录机 |
[1:10:11] | I didn’t c… | 我没 |
[1:10:30] | Hello, Max. It’s your mother. | 喂 麦克斯 我是你母亲 |
[1:10:32] | Suddenly I was invited… | 我突然受邀 |
[1:10:33] | to the Horowitzes’ for Thanksgiving. | 去霍罗威茨家过感恩节 |
[1:10:36] | So why not to their wedding? So are you going to take me? | 为什么婚礼没叫我 你打算带上我吗 |
[1:10:39] | Let me know. | 告诉我 |
[1:10:41] | Where are you? | 你哪儿去了 |
[1:10:43] | I have a funny earache. Why aren’t you home anymore? | 我最近耳朵痛 你怎么都不在家 |
[1:10:48] | Hello, Max Baron. | 你好 麦克斯·巴伦 |
[1:10:49] | This is Corrine Miller. | 我是科瑞恩·米勒 |
[1:10:50] | Remember me? Creative Director at Corwin, Hiller, and Greene? | 还记得我吗 科温希勒和格雷恩的创意导演 |
[1:10:53] | Let’s have breakfast sometime. | 咱们有空共进早餐吧 |
[1:10:55] | 418-3586. | 我电话418-3586 |
[1:10:58] | Maxie, it’s Heidi Solomon, | 小麦 我是海蒂·所罗门 |
[1:11:01] | and you don’t call me back. | 你都不回我电话 |
[1:11:03] | Is it true you have a lady in your life? | 你是真的有女朋友了吗 |
[1:11:05] | Oh, well. Give me a call. | 那好吧 打给我 |
[1:11:08] | Max, it’s Rachel. | 麦克斯 我是蕾切尔 |
[1:11:09] | I invited your mother for Thanksgiving. | 我已邀请令堂共度感恩节 |
[1:11:11] | Was that so bad of me? | 我是不是好坏 |
[1:11:13] | You still haven’t told me… | 你还没告诉我 |
[1:11:14] | if you’re bringing your mystery woman for turkey dinner… | 会不会携神秘女士共赴火鸡宴 |
[1:11:17] | I mean, unless you’d like to bring Rita Fishman. | 或者你想找丽塔·菲什曼 |
[1:11:19] | She’d die to come with you. | 她肯定乐意之至 |
[1:11:20] | This is my millionth message, Max, | 都数不清是第几条留言了 麦克斯 |
[1:11:23] | and in case the word isn’t out, I’m pregnant. | 万一你还不知道 我怀孕了 |
[1:11:25] | Call us. | 回我们 |
[1:11:28] | Missing pal, what goes? You don’t live there anymore? | 失踪人口 最近怎样 你不住那儿了吗 |
[1:11:31] | Look, Rachel got crazy, invited your mother to Thanksgiving. | 蕾切尔疯了 邀请你妈来过感恩节 |
[1:11:34] | Don’t blame me. Call me, OK? | 别怪我 记得回我 |
[1:11:37] | So were you going to invite me? | 你本来想叫上我吗 |
[1:11:40] | I don’t know if I want to go to the Horowitzes’ myself… | 我连自己去不去霍罗威茨家过感恩节 |
[1:11:42] | for Thanksgiving. | 都不知道 |
[1:11:43] | Liar, liar, pants on fire. | 说谎 说谎 鼻子变长 |
[1:11:47] | I know I’m a big secret to your friends. | 我知道你都瞒着朋友们我的事 |
[1:11:50] | Well, if I go, you’re going. Are you up to it? | 那我去的话就带上你 你想去吗 |
[1:11:53] | Screw the Horowitzes. | 霍罗威茨一家都见鬼去吧 |
[1:11:54] | Truth is, I’m working Thanksgiving. | 事实上我感恩节那天要上班 |
[1:11:56] | You are not working Thanksgiving. | 感恩节那天你才去不上班呢 |
[1:12:01] | We are going to go to the Horowitzes’. | 我们去霍罗威茨家 |
[1:12:11] | This is her, huh? | 是她吧 |
[1:12:14] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[1:12:19] | Hey, Janey. | 你好 珍妮 |
[1:12:22] | What do you think we should do, huh? | 你觉得我们应该怎么做 |
[1:12:25] | Should we go to the Horowitzes’, | 我们应该去霍罗威茨家 |
[1:12:26] | or should we just eat at White Palace? | 还是去白色宫殿吃饭 |
[1:12:29] | Maybe we should have some turkey with Heidi Heidi Ho… | 也许我们该去和什么不认识的人一起 |
[1:12:32] | or cranberry sauce… | 吃火鸡 |
[1:12:33] | with Corin, Borin, Storin, and Fishface. | 配点起司小食或是小红莓果酱 |
[1:12:36] | Do you think we should do… | 你觉得我们应该… |
[1:13:01] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 我们这样做 |
[1:13:03] | We’re going to go and have Thanksgiving dinner… | 我们去霍罗威茨家 |
[1:13:07] | at the Horowitzes’. | 吃感恩节晚餐 |
[1:13:11] | You up to it? | 你可以吗 |
[1:13:12] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:13:16] | They’re expecting another Janey. | 他们期待看到另一个珍妮 |
[1:13:18] | Janey’s dead. | 珍妮死了 |
[1:13:28] | All right. I’m going to go in there. I’m going to say, | 好了 我要进去 然后说 |
[1:13:30] | “Hello. My name is Nora, | “你们好 我的名字是诺拉 |
[1:13:31] | and you can all go fuck yourselves. | 你们都可以去吃屎了 |
[1:13:33] | I’m not Janey. ” How’s that? | 我不是珍妮” 怎么样 |
[1:13:34] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:13:48] | Except I think I made a big mistake with these shoes… | 不过我觉得我选这双鞋子真是个大错误 |
[1:13:50] | and maybe my hair. | 或许还有我的发型 |
[1:13:51] | Nora, your hair is fine. | 诺拉 你的发型很好 |
[1:13:58] | You’re not going to all be talking Jewish, are you? | 你们不会一直用犹太语交流吧 |
[1:14:03] | I was going to make a sweet potato pie, | 我本来是准备做个甜薯派 |
[1:14:05] | but then I thought, everybody loves noodle pudding. | 但之后我想 大家都喜欢面条布丁 |
[1:14:09] | What is that? | 那是谁 |
[1:14:10] | She’s a friend of mine. Her name is Nora. | 她是我的朋友 她叫诺拉 |
[1:14:13] | You be nice to her, Mother, or I’ll beat the shit out of you. | 对她好点 妈妈 不然我会狠狠教训你 |
[1:14:17] | Come on. Nora, this is my mother Edith. | 来吧 诺拉 这是我的母亲伊迪丝 |
[1:14:21] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:14:23] | Do you mind if I sit in the front? | 你介不介意我坐前面 |
[1:14:25] | I get carsick if I sit in the back. | 我坐后面会晕车 |
[1:14:29] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:14:33] | – Sorry. – It’s OK. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[1:14:42] | She’s no spring chicken. | 她可不是妙龄少女 |
[1:14:43] | Just get in the car. | 乖乖上车 |
[1:15:01] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[1:15:04] | Hey, no running. No running. | 别跑 别跑 |
[1:15:05] | Hi there, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[1:15:08] | Honey! Rach, Max is here! | 亲爱的 小蕾 麦克斯来了 |
[1:15:12] | Rach? Honey, Max is here. | 小蕾 亲爱的 麦克斯来了 |
[1:15:14] | Oh, coming! | 我就来 |
[1:15:21] | Hello. I’m Rachel Horowitz. | 你好 我是蕾切尔·霍罗威茨 |
[1:15:24] | Hello, Edith. I’m so happy you could come. | 你好 伊迪丝 你能来我真高兴 |
[1:15:26] | I brought you my noodle pudding. | 我给你带了我的面条布丁 |
[1:15:29] | Thank you, Edith. You didn’t have to do that. | 谢谢 伊迪丝 你不用这么客气 |
[1:15:31] | Rachel, this is Nora Baker. | 蕾切尔 她是诺拉·贝克 |
[1:15:33] | Welcome to our home, Nora. Let me take your coat. | 欢迎来我家 诺拉 我来帮你拿外套 |
[1:15:36] | Thank you, Max. What would you like to drink? | 谢谢 麦克斯 你想喝什么 |
[1:15:38] | Oh, do you drink? | 你喝酒吗 |
[1:15:41] | Sometimes. Yeah. | 有时会 |
[1:15:42] | Um, do you have vodka and tonic? | 有伏特加汤力吗 |
[1:15:44] | We have everything. And scotch for you, Max? | 我们什么都有 给你来杯威士忌 麦克斯 |
[1:15:46] | No. I’ll have a vodka and tonic, too. | 不 我也要伏特加汤力 |
[1:15:48] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[1:15:49] | Neil, would you fix two vodka and tonics? | 尼尔 你能不能调两杯伏特加汤力 |
[1:15:52] | Two vodka tonics! | 两杯伏特加汤力 |
[1:15:53] | Now, Max knows everybody, I think. | 我觉得麦克斯认识所有人 |
[1:15:56] | Sherri? Sherri? | 谢莉 谢莉 |
[1:15:57] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[1:15:59] | This is Sherri Klugman. | 这是谢莉· 克卢格曼 |
[1:16:01] | Sherri, Nora Baker. | 谢莉 她是诺拉·贝克 |
[1:16:02] | Hello, Nora. Lovely to meet you. | 诺拉 很高兴见到你 |
[1:16:04] | Thank you. Same here. | 谢谢 我也是 |
[1:16:06] | – Hi, Max. – Hey, Sherri. | -你好 麦克斯 -你好 谢莉 |
[1:16:07] | Two vodka tonics. | 两杯伏特加汤力 |
[1:16:09] | Nora, this is Neil’s father Sol Horowitz. | 诺拉 这是尼尔的父亲索尔·霍罗威茨 |
[1:16:12] | This is Nora Baker, Dad. | 这是诺拉·贝克 爸爸 |
[1:16:15] | Sol, you know Max. | 索尔 你认识麦克斯 |
[1:16:16] | One of my favorites. | 我最喜欢的孩子之一 |
[1:16:18] | Uh, would you excuse me? I have to check the kitchen. | 恕我失陪一下 我要去厨房看看 |
[1:16:21] | I have a cranberry problem. | 蔓越梅出了点问题 |
[1:16:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:16:26] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:16:31] | Go easy. We have the whole day ahead of us. | 慢点喝 还要熬一整天呢 |
[1:16:35] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事 |
[1:16:37] | Stop asking me that. | 别再问我这个问题了 |
[1:16:39] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:16:40] | Darling! | 亲爱的 |
[1:16:43] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:16:45] | Oh, darling, can you believe it? | 亲爱的 你能相信吗 |
[1:16:47] | – I’m going to be a grandmother. – I know. How about that? | -你要做奶奶了 -我知道 怎么样 |
[1:16:50] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[1:16:51] | Oh, well, Sol took me to Italy for my birthday. | 我生日的时候索尔带我去了意大利 |
[1:16:56] | That’s how I’m doing. | 就是这样 |
[1:16:58] | Oh, isn’t this house terrific? | 这房子是不是很棒 |
[1:17:00] | Is Rachel one lucky girl? | 蕾切尔是不是很幸运 |
[1:17:04] | Oh, and, Noreen… | 诺兰 |
[1:17:05] | – Nora. – Nora! | -诺拉 -诺拉 |
[1:17:06] | – Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:17:07] | Little Maxie. | 小麦麦 |
[1:17:10] | This is Rachel’s mother. | 这是蕾切尔的母亲 |
[1:17:11] | Nora Baker, Sophie Rosen. | 这位是诺拉·贝克 这位是索菲· 罗森 |
[1:17:14] | Oh, I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:17:16] | It was an accident. I’m sorry. | 是个意外 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:18] | I didn’t mean to get it on your carpet. | 我不是故意要洒在你家地毯上的 |
[1:17:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[1:17:21] | Just relax, darling. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[1:17:23] | It’s no big deal. | 不要紧的 |
[1:17:27] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:17:29] | – You’re Max’s lady. – I’m with him. | -你是麦克斯的女人 -我和他一起来的 |
[1:17:31] | I’m Larry Klugman. | 我是拉里· 克卢格曼 |
[1:17:32] | Max and I went to high school together. | 我和麦克斯一起上的高中 |
[1:17:34] | Nora Baker. | 诺拉·贝克 |
[1:17:38] | Your glass is empty. | 你的杯子空了 |
[1:17:40] | What are you drinking? | 你喝什么 |
[1:17:43] | Vodka, straight. | 纯伏特加 |
[1:17:49] | What do you think of our boy? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[1:17:52] | Nice boy. | 挺好的小伙子 |
[1:17:55] | Here we go. | 给 |
[1:17:56] | – Vodka, straight. – Thanks. | -纯伏特加 -谢谢 |
[1:18:00] | Honey, can I see you a second, please? | 亲爱的 能打扰一下吗 |
[1:18:03] | I want to show you the kitchen chairs. | 我想你看看厨房这椅子 |
[1:18:05] | – They’re exactly what we’ve been looking for. – Sure. | -完全就是我们想要的 -没问题 |
[1:18:08] | Excuse us, please. | 恕我们失陪一下 |
[1:18:09] | Sure. You better get a peek at those chairs, Lar. | 当然 你最好看看那些椅子 小拉 |
[1:18:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:18:14] | – Edith, don’t worry about it. – Please. I did it. | -伊迪丝 别担心 -拜托 是我的错 |
[1:18:16] | I want to clean up. | 我想帮忙收拾 |
[1:18:19] | Edith, you’re a guest in the house. | 伊迪丝 你是客人 |
[1:18:20] | I know, but I want to get this spot out. | 我知道 但我想把这块污渍擦掉 |
[1:18:22] | – Just sit down. – I did it. | -坐下吧 -是我洒的 |
[1:18:24] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[1:18:26] | I feel so embarrassed. | 我觉得好尴尬 |
[1:18:29] | It’ll come out. Believe me, it’ll come out. | 会淡掉的 相信我 会淡掉的 |
[1:18:35] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[1:18:36] | In a minute! | 马上来 |
[1:18:46] | Pamela! | 帕梅拉 |
[1:18:48] | How are you, Doreen? | 你好 朵兰 |
[1:19:08] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[1:19:10] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[1:19:29] | I’m terribly sorry. It wasn’t locked. | 真抱歉 门没有上锁 |
[1:19:30] | No, it’s all right. I was just leaving. | 没事 我正要走 |
[1:19:31] | I was putting on my lipstick. | 我只是在补口红 |
[1:19:33] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:19:35] | Good color… your lipstick. | 你的口红 颜色很好看 |
[1:19:37] | And I love your sweater. | 我也喜欢你的毛衣 |
[1:19:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:45] | Listen, I’ll just leave you alone here. | 听着 我走了你自便 |
[1:19:47] | You can smoke. | 你可以抽烟 |
[1:19:48] | Larry smokes like a chimney. | 拉里像烟囱一样抽个不停 |
[1:19:51] | So… you live in St. Louis? | 所以 你住在圣路易斯 |
[1:19:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:55] | You work in town? | 你在镇上工作 |
[1:19:56] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[1:19:57] | What’s your work? | 你做什么工作 |
[1:20:00] | I’m in…food preparation. | 我是备餐的 |
[1:20:02] | Food preparation? | 备餐 |
[1:20:04] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[1:20:05] | You mean… catering? | 像是…承办酒席 |
[1:20:09] | I’m a waitress. | 我是服务生 |
[1:20:11] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[1:20:13] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:20:16] | White Palace. It’s a hamburger restaurant. | 白色宫殿 是一家汉堡餐厅 |
[1:20:21] | What do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[1:20:23] | I’m a decorator. | 我是做室内装潢的 |
[1:20:27] | I love this scent. Smell. | 我喜欢这个味道 闻闻 |
[1:20:30] | Isn’t it subtle? | 很妙吧 |
[1:20:31] | Very subtle. | 很妙 |
[1:20:34] | So… how did you meet Max? | 话说 你和麦克斯是怎么认识的 |
[1:20:41] | He came in for a burger. | 他来吃汉堡 |
[1:20:44] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[1:20:51] | You know, he’s quite a catch, our Max. | 我们的麦克斯可是有很多人追的 |
[1:20:53] | How did you ever do it? | 你是怎么拿下他的 |
[1:20:56] | I give a good blow job, I guess. | 可能是我吹箫吹得好吧 |
[1:21:04] | I’ll bet you do. | 我猜你也是 |
[1:21:06] | I’ll bet you don’t. | 我猜你不怎么样 |
[1:21:12] | Look, I’m not Janey, OK? | 听着 我不是珍妮 好吗 |
[1:21:14] | I don’t know who you are or where you came from, | 我不知道你是谁 你从哪里来 |
[1:21:17] | but you’re a guest in this house, | 但你是这里的客人 |
[1:21:19] | and there was a Janey, but no one is mad at you, | 曾经是有一个珍妮 但没有人生你的气 |
[1:21:23] | and we don’t want to judge you, and I don’t think… | 我们也不想对你品头论足 我也不认为 |
[1:21:25] | you should be so fast to judge other people’s blow jobs… | 你该迅速对别人的吹箫能力做评论 |
[1:21:29] | because what you see isn’t always what you get. | 因为所见未必是所得 |
[1:21:42] | We haven’t had decent leadership | 这国家过去十年 |
[1:21:43] | in this country the past 10 years. | 都没有合格的领导 |
[1:21:45] | Dad, what about tax reform? What about defense? | 爸爸 那税制改革呢 国防呢 |
[1:21:48] | What about a trillion-dollar deficit? | 万亿美元的赤字呢 |
[1:21:50] | If we don’t have the money, how can we keep spending it? | 如果我们没有钱 我们为什么能继续花 |
[1:21:53] | You’re a very nice girl, Rachel. | 你是个乖女孩 蕾切尔 |
[1:21:54] | You’re my favorite daughter-in-law. | 是我最喜欢的儿媳 |
[1:21:56] | But would it kill you to pick up a newspaper… | 但你看一次报纸会死吗 |
[1:21:58] | – Dad! – Sol, please! | -爸爸 -索尔 拜托 |
[1:22:01] | Iran scam, H.U.D., El Salvador. | 伊朗骗局 住房和城市发展部 萨尔瓦多 |
[1:22:04] | I tell you, those guys will be lucky… | 我告诉你 他们能比尼克松好点 |
[1:22:05] | if they come off any better than Nixon. | 就算是幸运的了 |
[1:22:07] | I don’t know. They seem like pretty nice guys to me. | 我不知道 在我看来他们都挺好的 |
[1:22:11] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[1:22:12] | She’s entitled to her opinion. | 她有权发表自己的观点 |
[1:22:14] | I’m sorry. You have to forgive me. | 我很抱歉 请原谅我 |
[1:22:16] | I’m terrible with names. | 我记不住人名 |
[1:22:18] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[1:22:19] | I told you twice already. | 我已经告诉你两次了 |
[1:22:21] | Dora, let me just say this. | 朵拉 让我告诉你 |
[1:22:23] | That is precisely the kind of attitude… | 就是这种态度 |
[1:22:25] | that’s landed this country in the mess that it’s in today. | 才让国家陷入了今天这样的泥沼 |
[1:22:28] | I don’t know if you have any children or not, but if you do, | 我不知道你有没有孩子 如果有 |
[1:22:31] | and they inherit a lifetime of crippling debt, | 如果他们继承了一辈子都难以偿还的巨大债务 |
[1:22:33] | then I’m not so sure they’ll be such nice guys anymore. | 或许你就不会认为他们是好人了 |
[1:22:35] | Dad, come on! | 爸爸 拜托 |
[1:22:36] | I’m talking about people, folks, | 我说的是人民 伙计们 |
[1:22:38] | who are unmitigated tragedies for the working class. | 这些人对工人阶级来说是十足的悲剧 |
[1:22:41] | Mister, I am working class. | 先生 我就是工人阶级 |
[1:22:45] | And what the hell do you know about it anyway? | 你了解工人阶级的什么 |
[1:22:46] | It doesn’t look to me like you’ve been missing many meals. | 在我看来你不像是吃了上顿没下顿的样子 |
[1:22:49] | Sol, enough politics, already. It’s Thanksgiving! | 索尔 别谈政治了 这可是感恩节 |
[1:22:52] | It doesn’t make any difference to me… | 谁入主那该死的白宫 |
[1:22:54] | who’s in the Goddamn White House. | 对我来说没区别 |
[1:22:55] | Merle Haggard could be made president, | 如果梅尔·哈格德当了总统 |
[1:22:57] | and I’ll be in Shit City. | 我还是会住在破城区 |
[1:22:58] | I’ll still be choking on burger grease. | 我也会被油腻的汉堡呛到 |
[1:23:00] | I’ll still be busting my hump for the minimum fucking wage, | 我还是要为他妈的最低工资忙得团团转 |
[1:23:02] | and Betty here… she’s gonna be serving you turkey… | 这位贝蒂 她要给你们上火鸡 |
[1:23:06] | for 30 bucks a day, right? | 一天三十块 对吗 |
[1:23:23] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:23:24] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:23:26] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:23:27] | Max. Max. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[1:23:30] | Max. Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[1:23:32] | Max, bring her back in here. She’s still a person. | 麦克斯 叫她回来 她毕竟是客人 |
[1:23:35] | I came with them. I have to leave with them. | 我跟他们一起来的 我得跟他们一起走 |
[1:23:37] | No, no! You don’t have to go home. | 不 你没必要回家 |
[1:23:39] | Don’t go crazy. | 别瞎闹 |
[1:23:40] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:23:41] | Max, bring her in here! | 麦克斯 叫她回来 |
[1:24:00] | I don’t expect you to sleep here tonight. | 你今晚就别在这过夜了 |
[1:24:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:24:10] | You’re a son of a bitch. You know that? | 你是个混蛋 知道吗 |
[1:24:14] | What did I do? | 我怎么了 |
[1:24:15] | You lied to me again. | 你又骗我 |
[1:24:17] | That woman I saw you talking to in the supermarket… | 我在超市看到你和一个女人聊天 |
[1:24:19] | that was Rachel. | 是蕾切尔 |
[1:24:20] | You told me you forgot her name. | 你说你忘记她的名字了 |
[1:24:22] | You just didn’t want us to meet. | 你只是不希望我们见面 |
[1:24:24] | The truth is, you were a little anxious that day. | 其实是因为那天你有点紧张 |
[1:24:26] | I didn’t think that you were up to an introduction. | 我觉得不是介绍你们认识的好时机 |
[1:24:28] | You had no intention of inviting me to Thanksgiving. | 你本来没想邀请我去感恩节 |
[1:24:31] | You were trapped into it. | 你是被逼的 |
[1:24:34] | You hide me like I’m shit. | 你觉得我见不得光 |
[1:24:37] | You tell me I’m beautiful, and then you hide me like shit. | 你说我漂亮 然后又觉得我见不得光 |
[1:24:40] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[1:24:41] | How can you talk to me about lying? | 你怎么好意思跟我说骗人 |
[1:24:43] | What about that thing you carry around with you all day… | 那你整天都记挂的那件事呢 |
[1:24:45] | that I never hear about? What about Charlie? | 从没跟我说过 关于查理的事 |
[1:24:48] | Judy told me the truth about Charlie. | 朱迪跟我说了关于查理的真相 |
[1:24:49] | You leave my Charlie out of this. | 你别把查理扯进来 |
[1:24:51] | That’s none of your business Charlie. | 查理不关你的事 |
[1:24:53] | I took you into my life tonight. | 今晚我把你带入了我的生活中 |
[1:24:55] | It is my business. | 当然关我的事 |
[1:24:55] | You were trapped into it. | 你那是被逼的 |
[1:24:58] | I took you there. | 是我把你带过去的 |
[1:25:04] | Max, what are you going to do? | 麦克斯 你打算怎么做 |
[1:25:07] | Just going to keep me in some little box… | 把我装在一个小盒子里 |
[1:25:09] | and take me out whenever you feel like playing with me? | 想跟我玩的时候就把我拿出来吗 |
[1:25:15] | Do you think I’m a fool? | 你觉得我是傻子吗 |
[1:25:19] | No, I don’t think you’re a fool. | 不 我不觉得你是傻子 |
[1:25:23] | I just wanted to get that straight. | 我只是想把话说清楚 |
[1:25:29] | Now leave me alone, will you? | 现在让我清静一会儿 好吗 |
[1:26:40] | Looking for Nora? | 找诺拉吗 |
[1:26:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:26:42] | Yeah… she’s finished. | 好吧 她不干了 |
[1:26:46] | She quit. | 她辞职了 |
[1:26:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:26:50] | I mean she quit. | 我说她辞职了 |
[1:26:53] | She just quit. | 她就这么辞职了 |
[1:27:18] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[1:27:57] | Dear Max, | 亲爱的麦克斯 |
[1:27:58] | by the time you read this letter, I’ll be gone. | 你读到这封信的时候 我已经离开了 |
[1:28:02] | You won’t believe me, | 你不会相信 |
[1:28:04] | but I’m doing this for both of us. | 但我这么做是为了我们俩好 |
[1:28:07] | If I told you where I’m at, | 如果我告诉你我在哪儿 |
[1:28:08] | it would only make it harder on us, so I won’t. | 只会让事情更难办 所以我不会说的 |
[1:28:14] | Charlie is the only thing I ever lied about to you. | 我只在查理的事情上对你说过谎 |
[1:28:17] | The rest is true, including how you made me feel… | 其他都是真的 包括你有时让我觉得 |
[1:28:20] | real good about myself sometimes. | 生活真美好 |
[1:28:24] | Yeah, sometimes I think Charlie did it… | 有时候我觉得查理那么做 |
[1:28:26] | to get back at his father and me. | 是为了报复他父亲和我 |
[1:28:29] | We weren’t the best parents, and I guess that’s something… | 我们不是好父母 我想这些事 |
[1:28:32] | I’ll always have trouble having in my heart. | 会是我心里永远过不去的坎 |
[1:28:36] | I’m sorry about what happened… | 过去的事我很抱歉 |
[1:28:39] | but I know it’s wrong for us to be together… | 但我知道我们在一起是错的 |
[1:28:43] | even though I love you. | 尽管我爱你 |
[1:28:46] | So I’m leaving town. | 所以我走了 |
[1:28:48] | Please don’t look for me. | 请不要找我 |
[1:28:51] | No matter what you say you feel about me… | 不管你说你对我有什么感觉 |
[1:28:54] | I know one thing for sure. | 有一件事我很确定 |
[1:28:57] | You can’t look me in the eye… | 你无法看着我的眼睛 |
[1:28:58] | and tell me I don’t embarrass you. | 说我不会让你丢脸 |
[1:29:03] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:29:06] | Love, Nora. | 爱你的诺拉 |
[1:29:37] | Maxie. I heard you’re having problems. | 小麦 听说你有点麻烦 |
[1:29:39] | Now it’s time to cheer up. | 是时候振作起来了 |
[1:29:41] | Heidi Solomon’s having a brunch on Sunday. | 海蒂·所罗门星期天要办早午餐会 |
[1:29:44] | All your friends are coming, so you be there. | 你的朋友们都会来 所以你也要来 |
[1:29:46] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:29:47] | We all love you. Bye. | 我们都爱你 再见 |
[1:29:59] | Can I get you anything? | 要我帮你拿点喝的吗 |
[1:30:00] | Yeah. Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:30:01] | OK. Excuse me. | 好的 借过 |
[1:30:04] | I got to tell you something. | 我要跟你说点事 |
[1:30:06] | – You look great. – Thank you. | -气色不错 -谢谢 |
[1:30:08] | …for about six weeks? | 大概六周 |
[1:30:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:30:10] | What got you to go to Africa? | 你怎么会去非洲的 |
[1:30:12] | Well, I like photography, | 我喜欢摄影 |
[1:30:14] | and they have these photographic safaris. | 那边有那种摄影旅行 |
[1:30:17] | Did you take the pictures over there? | 那边那些照片是你拍的吗 |
[1:30:19] | Yeah. Can you believe it? | 是啊 你能信吗 |
[1:30:20] | They’re very good. You should be a professional. | 非常棒 你应该当个专业摄影师 |
[1:30:23] | Well… well, I certainly felt professional when I took them. | 我拍照的时候确实感觉很专业 |
[1:30:27] | Can you believe that I was this close to that hippo… | 你能相信我跟河马距离这么近吗 |
[1:30:29] | as to that wall? | 就到那墙的距离 |
[1:30:31] | You really should make the trip. | 你真的应该参加一次 |
[1:30:37] | So, what kind of camera do you have? | 你用的什么相机 |
[1:30:41] | Nikon. | 尼康 |
[1:30:43] | What do you use? | 你用的什么 |
[1:30:44] | A Canon E-X, | 佳能EX |
[1:30:46] | and I just bought a little Olympus. | 我还刚买了一个小的奥林巴斯 |
[1:30:49] | Do you take a lot of pictures? | 你拍过很多照片吗 |
[1:30:52] | I’m more into music. | 我更喜欢音乐 |
[1:30:55] | Well, I knew that about you. | 我知道你喜欢 |
[1:30:56] | I tried to get you to a concert, you rat. | 我还邀请过你去音乐会呢 坏蛋 |
[1:30:59] | – Right. – You never called me back. | -对哦 -你一直没回我电话 |
[1:31:01] | Excuse me. The Goodmans are here. | 抱歉 古德曼夫妇来了 |
[1:31:04] | – We almost got lost. – Hi. How are you? | -我们都快迷路了 -你好吗 |
[1:31:17] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[1:31:19] | Hi, sweetie. Hi. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:31:20] | Maxie. | 小麦 |
[1:31:22] | So, what was Miss Solomon telling you? | 所罗门小姐跟你说什么了 |
[1:31:26] | All about Africa. | 全是关于非洲的 |
[1:31:28] | She took the pictures on the wall. | 那边墙上的照片都是她拍的 |
[1:31:32] | Talented. | 真有天分 |
[1:31:33] | She’s a gorgeous girl, huh? | 她是个很棒的女孩 对吧 |
[1:31:35] | Gorgeous? Gorgeous? | 是不是很棒 是不是很棒 |
[1:31:37] | Gorgeous? | 是不是 |
[1:31:39] | She cooks. | 她会烹饪 |
[1:31:40] | She travels. | 她爱旅行 |
[1:31:42] | She’s a perfect hostess. | 上得厅堂 |
[1:31:44] | Beautiful. | 长得漂亮 |
[1:31:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:31:49] | – Well, just… – What? | -这不 -什么 |
[1:31:51] | How do you know who’s right for each other? | 你怎么知道两个人是不是合适 |
[1:31:57] | Well, you… | 这个 你 |
[1:31:58] | I mean, the Goodmans or the… | 比如 古德曼夫妇 或者是 |
[1:32:02] | or the Clarks or… | 克拉克夫妇 或者 |
[1:32:05] | Andie and Jasper? | 安迪和贾斯伯 |
[1:32:06] | I mean, we all said they’re perfect for one another, | 我们都说他俩是天造地设的一对 |
[1:32:09] | and they didn’t last a year. | 结果他们一年都没熬过 |
[1:32:13] | Larry and Sherri? | 拉里和谢莉呢 |
[1:32:14] | I’ve never heard Larry say a decent word about his wife. | 我从来没听过拉里说过他妻子一句好话 |
[1:32:18] | Max. What are you talking about, huh? | 麦克斯 你在说什么呢 |
[1:32:33] | There’s no dust in her Dustbuster. | 她的吸尘器里一点灰都没有 |
[1:32:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:37] | There’s no dust in her Dustbuster! | 她的吸尘器里一点灰都没有 |
[1:32:42] | What did he say? | 他在说什么 |
[1:32:43] | Something about a Dustbuster? | 关于吸尘器的 |
[1:32:57] | Max, where are you going? | 麦克斯 你去哪儿 |
[1:33:42] | 朱迪思 私人专业咨询 | |
[1:33:49] | 朱迪思 塔罗牌占卜 | |
[1:34:04] | Yes? | 哪位 |
[1:34:05] | It’s Max. | 我是麦克斯 |
[1:34:07] | Oh my God. Don’t move. | 我的天 别动 |
[1:34:29] | How are you, Judy? | 你好吗 朱迪 |
[1:34:30] | She told you not to come. | 她让你别来的 |
[1:34:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:34:35] | I knew something was on the way, but, oh my God. | 我知道有人要来 但是天啊 |
[1:34:42] | You’ve given up resistance. | 你放弃抵抗了 |
[1:34:45] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[1:35:15] | Here you go. | 来啦 |
[1:35:17] | You all finished? | 用完了吗 |
[1:35:18] | Yeah. Maybe a piece of… | 对 也许再来一块… |
[1:35:19] | OK, I’ll bring you the menu. | 好 我去拿菜单 |
[1:35:21] | I’ll have cheesecake, | 我要芝士蛋糕 |
[1:35:22] | and he’s going to have a slice of chocolate cake. | 他要一块巧克力蛋糕 |
[1:35:37] | Lady, I’m in the middle of ordering! | 女士 我正点菜呢 |
[1:35:47] | Table for one, sir? | 一位吗 先生 |
[1:35:48] | – Yeah. – Follow me. | -是的 -跟我来 |
[1:35:54] | Have a nice meal. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[1:36:01] | I asked you not to follow me. | 我让你别跟着我的 |
[1:36:03] | I need to tell you something. | 我有些话要对你说 |
[1:36:04] | Go away. | 走吧 |
[1:36:05] | I just want you to listen to me. | 我只想要你听我说 |
[1:36:08] | Nora, I’ve been selfish and careless. | 诺拉 我曾经自私又粗心 |
[1:36:12] | I’ve been stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[1:36:14] | I don’t belong in your life. | 我不属于你的生活 |
[1:36:15] | You’re wrong. You do belong. | 你错了 你属于 |
[1:36:18] | I’ve got a new life. I feel good about myself. | 我已经有新生活了 我觉得挺好 |
[1:36:20] | I can’t go back. | 我不能走回头路 |
[1:36:25] | You get yourself a… a nice young girl… | 你去给自己找一个年轻漂亮的姑娘 |
[1:36:29] | with a college education who won’t embarrass you. | 上过大学的 不会给你丢人的 |
[1:36:33] | You’re not an embarrassment to me. | 你没有让我丢人 |
[1:36:35] | I’m an embarrassment to me. | 是我自己觉得丢人 |
[1:36:39] | I just got this job. I don’t want to lose it. | 我刚刚得到这份工作 我不想被解雇 |
[1:36:43] | I thought that you didn’t fit into my life, | 我以为是你无法融入我的生活 |
[1:36:45] | but it was me who didn’t fit. | 其实是我自己无法融入 |
[1:36:48] | Go back to St. Louis. | 回圣路易斯吧 |
[1:36:50] | I don’t live in St. Louis anymore. | 我不住在圣路易斯了 |
[1:36:52] | I left St. Louis. | 我离开圣路易斯了 |
[1:36:54] | I quit my job, and I quit the city. | 我辞职了 离开了那座城 |
[1:36:56] | I just looked at a room to rent over at 49th and 9th Avenue. | 我在四十九街和九街那边租了间房 |
[1:37:02] | It has a little stove and a little refrigerator… | 有个小壁炉 一台小冰箱 |
[1:37:05] | and a view of the trash cans. | 能看到垃圾箱 |
[1:37:09] | All I need now is a job. | 我现在只需要一份工作了 |
[1:37:12] | I’d like to go back to teaching. | 我想回去教书 |
[1:37:17] | Max, people just don’t change overnight. | 麦克斯 人是不会一夜之间就改变的 |
[1:37:20] | People discover things… | 人是会在 |
[1:37:21] | about themselves in life, don’t they? | 生活中发现自己的 对吗 |
[1:37:23] | And they only hope that it isn’t too late. | 然后希望还不算太晚 |
[1:37:25] | I don’t want a nice young girl. | 我不想要年轻漂亮的姑娘 |
[1:37:27] | I had a nice young girl. | 我有过年轻漂亮的姑娘 |
[1:37:29] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[1:37:39] | I love you, Nora. | 我爱你 诺拉 |
[1:37:48] | Come on, buddy. Are you going to order or what? | 好啦 伙计 你还要不要点菜了 |
[1:37:58] | What will you have? | 你想吃什么 |
[1:38:05] | You got any Oak Ridge Boys? | 你有橡树岭男孩吗 |
[1:38:15] | Honey, I got everything you need. | 亲爱的 你想要的我应有尽有 |
[1:38:49] | So how’s your mother? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |