英文名称:The White Crow
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h通常用来形同不同寻常的人 或是不被同类认可的人 | |
[00:50] | You knew | 你知道 |
[00:52] | No | 不 |
[00:53] | You knew what he was planning to do | 你知道他打算这么做吗 |
[00:57] | No | 不知道 |
[00:59] | You’re saying he never spoke of defection? | 你的意思是他从没提及过叛逃吗 |
[01:02] | The subject never came up | 这个问题从来没有出现过 |
[01:05] | He never spoke of it? | 他从没提过吗 |
[01:07] | Never | 没有 |
[01:09] | This is an attack | 这是一次抨击 |
[01:11] | upon the Soviet Union | 对于苏联来说 |
[01:13] | No | 我不这么认为 |
[01:16] | It’s about dance | 这是舞蹈 |
[01:18] | Dance? | 只是舞蹈吗 |
[01:19] | He knows nothing about politics | 他对政治一无所知 |
[01:21] | He’s gone to the West because there he can dance | 他去西方只是因为他会跳舞 |
[01:25] | He could dance here | 他在苏联也可以跳啊 |
[01:28] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[01:37] | I think it’s likely he had an explosion of character | 我想他很可能是压抑太久爆发了 |
[01:43] | That’s who he is | 他就是这样的人 |
[01:53] | (前)苏联 1938年3月17日 | |
[02:44] | Mother will recover | 妈妈会好的 |
[03:56] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[03:57] | After immigration return your passport | 移民局归还你的护照 |
[04:02] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | 布尔歇机场 巴黎 1961年3月12日 | |
[04:37] | – Thank you. – Nice to meet you. | -谢谢 -很高兴见到你 |
[04:41] | Sir Sergeyev, Madam Dudinskaya | 谢尔盖耶夫先生 杜丁西娅女士 |
[04:44] | It’s a great pleasure to welcome you both to France. | 很荣幸接待二位莅临法国 |
[04:47] | This is a historic moment. | 这是历史性的一刻 |
[04:49] | It’s the first time to since the war | 这是自冷战以来 |
[04:51] | that Leningrad famous Kirov Company have been seen in the West. | 列宁格勒著名的基洛夫公司首次在西方露面 |
[04:55] | Do you think this visit is going to | 您们觉得这次会面 |
[04:58] | have a positive effect on the cold war? | 会对冷战产生一些积极影响吗 |
[05:02] | We are delighted to be here | 我们很高兴来到这里 |
[06:38] | Rudi. Rudi. | 鲁迪 鲁迪 |
[06:42] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪 |
[06:44] | For a walk | 散步 |
[06:46] | Want me to come with you? | 需要我陪你吗 |
[06:51] | Class in two hours | 两小时后上课 |
[06:53] | I won’t forget | 我不会忘的 |
[06:58] | Keep an eye on him | 看好他 |
[07:06] | Freedom | 自由 |
[07:08] | Equality | 公平 |
[07:10] | Brotherhood | 友谊万岁 |
[07:14] | Glory of the French Republic, Paris 1883 | 法兰西共和国的荣耀 巴黎 1883 |
[07:28] | – One more? – Yes | -还需要酒吗 -来一杯 |
[07:34] | Where are you from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[07:35] | I don’t understand | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[07:39] | where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[07:40] | Soviet union. | 苏联 |
[07:42] | Dancer. | 跳舞的 |
[07:43] | Here find a race. | 来这里比赛 |
[07:46] | You can help me please? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:50] | – Help. – Yes. | -帮忙 -可以 |
[07:51] | Yes, what you want? | 什么忙 |
[07:52] | Shop. Shop to buy things. | 商店 哪里可以买东西 |
[07:56] | Special shop, I need toy train. | 卖玩具小火车的那种店 |
[09:02] | I have a place, I’m dancing! | 我名字在这儿 我要跳舞了 |
[09:26] | Have you seen the list? | 你看到那个名单了吗 |
[09:29] | I haven’t looked | 没看到 |
[09:30] | It’s posted | 就贴在门口 |
[09:31] | I still haven’t looked | 我没看到 |
[09:34] | Don’t you want to know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[09:35] | Sergeyev’s not giving you the first night. | 谢尔盖耶夫第一晚不会让你上 |
[09:46] | Rudi, I’m very sorry | 鲁迪 我很抱歉 |
[09:48] | What difference does it make? | 对我来说都一样 |
[09:49] | It’s not going to take long | 用不了多久 |
[09:51] | What’s not going to take long? | 什么用不了多久 |
[09:53] | Until everyone knows who I am | 用不了多久我就会出名 |
[09:56] | Hello | 大家好 |
[10:13] | Arms soft. Soft arms | 手臂要柔软 放松 |
[10:22] | 基洛夫 六年前 | |
[10:31] | Leningrad Choreographic School | 基洛夫舞蹈学校 |
[11:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[11:29] | Are you in charge? | 你是负责人吗 |
[11:30] | I’m Valentin Ivanovich Shelkov | 我是瓦伦丁·伊万诺维奇·谢尔科夫 |
[11:33] | I’m Rudolf Nureyev | 我是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫 |
[11:35] | I’m here to dance | 我来这儿跳舞 |
[11:37] | Are you out of your head? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:39] | I’ve been accepted as a pupil | 我已经被录取了 |
[11:40] | I’ve come from Ufa | 我来自乌法 |
[11:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:44] | You’ve got the wrong date | 你来得不是时候 |
[11:47] | Come back in a week | 一周后再来 |
[11:58] | This is where you will all be living | 以后你们就住这儿 |
[12:20] | Young man, turn your head | 小伙子 转头 |
[12:26] | And lower your shoulder | 把肩放低 |
[12:32] | For the feet | 脚也跟上 |
[12:37] | It’s not working for me | 这对我没用 |
[12:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:40] | What I say | 我说 |
[12:41] | It’s not working | 这儿对我没用 |
[12:42] | The school is not for you? | 这个学校不适合你吗 |
[12:45] | You only arrived a few weeks ago | 你只来了几周 |
[12:47] | Four weeks | 四周 |
[12:50] | The Leningrad Choreographic School | 基洛夫舞蹈学校 |
[12:52] | is thought to be the greatest ballet institute in the world | 是世界公认的最好的芭蕾舞学院 |
[12:56] | You’re the first pupil to complain | 你是第一个抱怨的学生 |
[13:00] | Shelkov says your technique is inadequate | 谢尔科夫说你的舞技不成熟 |
[13:04] | You lack control. You’re clumsy | 你缺乏管教 四肢不协调 |
[13:08] | We know you’re talented | 我们知道你是有天赋的 |
[13:11] | but you’re old | 但你年龄大了 |
[13:12] | That’s why I have to catch up | 所以我得赶上来 |
[13:13] | You’re way behind | 你落后了很多 |
[13:15] | I’m seventeen. | 我十七岁 |
[13:16] | I have to do six years’ work in three | 我必须在三年内完成六年的学习量 |
[13:19] | Well? What’s stopping you? | 那么 是什么阻碍了你 |
[13:21] | I’m ready to work | 我做好准备了 |
[13:23] | But not with Shelkov, is that what you mean? | 但不要谢尔科夫当你老师 是这个意思吗 |
[13:29] | Ballet is about rules | 芭蕾就得守规矩 |
[13:32] | It’s about discipline. It has to be. | 得守纪律 必须如此 |
[13:35] | That means it’s about obedience | 意味着要服从 |
[13:39] | Only through discipline can you find freedom | 通过管教你才能享受自由 |
[13:42] | I’d rather die than live under the rules | 让我一味服从 不如去死 |
[13:44] | One day you might be good enough to say that | 也许以后你优秀到够格讲这句话 |
[13:48] | You’re not good enough yet | 但现在你还不够格 |
[13:51] | Far from it | 远远不够 |
[13:53] | I believe I would progress faster with another teacher | 我相信我跟着其他老师进步得更快 |
[13:58] | Which teacher do you have in mind? | 你有中意的老师吗 |
[14:37] | – Hello – Hello | -你好 -你好 |
[14:48] | – You’re Rudolf Nureyev? -Yes | -你就是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫吗 -是的 |
[14:51] | I’m Alexander Ivanovich Pushkin | 我是亚历山大·伊万诺维奇·普希金 |
[14:55] | You’ll find some space over there | 请在那边找个位置 |
[15:05] | Take a bow | 请开始 |
[15:20] | – Is everybody warmed up? – Yes | -你们都热身完毕了吗 -是的 |
[15:23] | Boys, as usual, two demi pliés and | 小伙子们 通常 是两个半蹲和 |
[15:26] | one grand plié in each position | 一个大蹲为一个点位 |
[15:29] | Get ready | 做好准备 |
[15:34] | Please | 请开始 |
[15:45] | Bend back, further back | 向后弯 再向后弯 |
[15:55] | Hold your back straight | 把背打直 |
[15:59] | Fifth position | 第五位置 |
[16:07] | Assemblé, Assemblé | 聚合步 |
[16:11] | Assemblé sauté, Assemblé sauté | 双起单落小跳 |
[16:15] | Brisé forwards, Brisé backwards | 向前打脚移动 再向后 |
[16:18] | Two brisé. En changement | 两个打脚小跳 再一个转身 |
[16:53] | Sleep, sleep, sleep | 睡吧睡吧 |
[17:28] | When does the door open? | 什么时候开门 |
[17:29] | What? | 什么 |
[17:34] | Open | 开门 |
[17:36] | Come back later | 晚点再来吧 |
[17:38] | No. stay here. I’m here for the raft | 不 我就在这儿等木筏 |
[17:42] | The Raft? | 什么木筏 |
[17:45] | I want The Raft to myself. | 我想亲自看看木筏 |
[19:18] | Rudik! Come and join in! | 鲁迪克 来和我们一起玩 |
[19:33] | Rudik Rudik | 鲁迪克 鲁迪克 |
[19:38] | Come over here | 你过来 |
[19:41] | Are you alright? | 你还好吧 |
[19:43] | Yes | 嗯 |
[19:44] | Here, let me help you | 来 我给你擦擦鼻涕 |
[21:35] | Am I pleasing you? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[21:38] | You never say anything to me | 你从没和我说过话 |
[21:42] | Oh | 噢 |
[21:44] | I just want to know if I’m pleasing you | 我只是想知道你喜欢我吗 |
[21:48] | You don’t displease me | 我不讨厌你 |
[21:49] | Is that all you’ll say? | 就这样吗 |
[21:52] | Listen, you’re an intelligent man | 听着 你是个聪明人 |
[21:55] | Work it out for yourself | 自己想办法吧 |
[21:58] | When you please me, you’ll know | 我喜欢你的时候 你会知道的 |
[22:05] | Steps have a logic | 舞步是有逻辑的 |
[22:09] | You need to find that logic | 你需要去探寻其中的逻辑 |
[22:12] | not to force it | 而不是一味苦练 |
[22:15] | One step follows another, with no impression of haste | 一步接着一步 不该急促 |
[22:20] | Or effort | 揠苗助长 |
[22:21] | Steps follow. And belong | 一步一步来 步步归一 |
[22:29] | They… | 它们 |
[22:31] | are interconnected | 彼此相连 |
[22:43] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[23:18] | Sir | 先生 |
[23:21] | This is impossible | 这不可能 |
[23:33] | Why aren’t we talking to each other? | 我们应该和其他人聊聊 |
[23:37] | This is ridiculous | 这真是可笑 |
[23:45] | I know who you are | 我知道你 |
[23:46] | You are Pierre Lacotte | 您是皮埃尔·拉科泰 |
[23:48] | How do you know me? | 你怎么认识我 |
[23:49] | And you are Claire Motte. | 而您应该是克莱尔·莫特 |
[23:50] | I konw faces of dancers | 我认得出舞蹈家的脸 |
[23:52] | I see you in dance magazines. I studied. | 我在舞蹈杂志上见过你 我有做功课 |
[23:56] | Well, we are wondering if you are allowed to speak to us. | 我们在想是什么让你直接上来跟我们说话 |
[24:00] | I decided to build the bridge. | 我是想主动建立沟通的桥梁 |
[24:02] | Rudolf Nureyev | 我是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫 |
[24:05] | You are with the company? | 你是跟公司一块儿来的吗 |
[24:06] | Did you dance tonight? | 你今晚跳舞了吗 |
[24:08] | If I had danced, you would remember. | 我要是跳了您会记得起我的 |
[24:12] | So what did you think of the performance? | 那你觉得刚刚的表演怎么样 |
[24:14] | I wasn’t there. | 我当时没在 |
[24:15] | Are you missed it? | 你没看到吗 |
[24:16] | I went to the concert instead. | 我去了音乐会 |
[24:18] | The concert? | 音乐会 |
[24:19] | An excellent musician. | 一位出色的演奏家 |
[24:20] | He played Bach. | 他弹的是巴赫 |
[24:22] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[24:24] | You speak very good English. | 你英语说得很好 |
[24:25] | I take teacher in Leningrad. I pay him. | 我花了钱在列宁格勒请了老师 |
[24:28] | I want to not to be different down when I come to West. | 我不想来这儿后融入不到西方人里去 |
[24:31] | It would be nice to talk to you about ballet. | 和你聊芭蕾肯定不错 |
[24:33] | Yes! About ballet. | 是的 聊芭蕾 |
[24:35] | I like that. | 我喜欢芭蕾 |
[24:38] | Cheers | 干杯 |
[24:40] | Cheers | 干杯 |
[24:46] | 1, 2, 3, 4 | 一 二 三 四 |
[24:52] | and open your arms. | 然后展开双手 |
[24:53] | Alright, let’s see you do it. | 好了 你们来一遍 |
[25:51] | Ladies, fouettés please | 女孩们 接下来挥鞭转 |
[26:05] | How was your class? | 你课上的怎么样 |
[26:07] | We have various outings planned | 我们计划了各种外出活动 |
[26:09] | All the main sights. | 去看各种有名的景点 |
[26:11] | The Louvre, The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame. | 卢浮宫 埃菲尔铁塔 巴黎圣母院 |
[26:14] | Organised trips. | 规划好了 |
[26:16] | That’s nice. | 那挺好的 |
[26:20] | You haven’t forgotten the company meeting | 你还没忘记我们 |
[26:21] | before we left Leningrad? | 离开基洛夫之前的公司会议吧 |
[26:23] | I never miss a meeting. | 我从来不忘 |
[26:26] | We agreed | 我们同意 |
[26:27] | we go together | 我们一起 |
[26:29] | on the bus. | 乘公交去 |
[26:31] | Shall I put you down? | 要我把你加进去吗 |
[26:32] | Yes, of course. | 当然要加 |
[26:50] | This is my favourite spot. | 这是我最喜欢的地方 |
[26:54] | I find that always have it to myself. | 我从来不告诉别人 |
[26:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[27:01] | It’s always Russian. | 总是在俄国 |
[27:04] | It’s always the Russians. | 永远是俄国人 |
[27:05] | The French invented ballet, but | 是法国人发明了芭蕾 但是 |
[27:08] | the energy always comes in from the east. | 生命力是从东方源源不断流淌而来 |
[27:12] | What’re you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[27:13] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[27:15] | What you do is not technically perfect. | 你做的严格来说并不完美 |
[27:18] | Sometimes it seems even a little bit clumsy. | 有时候看着甚至有点笨拙 |
[27:22] | But its spirit is perfect. | 但其中的灵魂很完美 |
[27:25] | You take the stage, | 你要占据那舞台 |
[27:27] | and that’s more important. | 那才更加重要 |
[27:30] | Only one thing can stop you at your premiere. That’s fear. | 只有一件能影响你上台 就是恐惧 |
[27:36] | I shall fight fear. | 我会与恐惧抗争 |
[28:06] | My husband said you’ve not been looking after yourself. | 我丈夫说你一直没有照顾好自己 |
[28:12] | I brought you some soup. | 我给你带了点汤 |
[28:16] | It’s not bad. | 挺好喝的 |
[28:19] | He said you don’t eat with the others. | 他说你不肯跟其他人一起吃饭 |
[28:22] | A dancer needs to look after his body. | 一个舞者需要照顾好自己的身体 |
[28:27] | He says you react like an animal | 他说你就像一头 |
[28:29] | who’s been brought into the house. | 被强行带进这屋子的动物 |
[28:31] | I didn’t know he’d noticed me. | 我不知道他原来注意到我了 |
[28:34] | Oh yes, he’s noticed you. | 当然会 他注意到你了 |
[28:39] | This is French onion soup. | 这是法式洋葱汤 |
[28:41] | Not quite how they make it in Paris. | 跟他们在巴黎的做法不太一样 |
[28:44] | Not the right cheese. | 奶酪不对 |
[28:47] | You’ve been to Paris? | 你去过巴黎 |
[28:48] | No. | 没有 |
[28:51] | Have you been to London? | 你去过伦敦吗 |
[28:53] | I’ve only read about them. | 我只读到过这些城市 |
[28:55] | Which city is better? Paris or London? | 哪个城市更好 巴黎还是伦敦 |
[28:57] | Better for what? | 什么更好 |
[29:00] | Better for life? Better for ballet? | 生活更好 还是芭蕾更好 |
[29:01] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:03] | They say Paris is more beautiful but London is special too. | 据说巴黎更漂亮 不过伦敦也很特别 |
[29:07] | People know more about ballet? | 那里的人更了解芭蕾吗 |
[29:08] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[29:11] | Your husband is a good man. | 你的丈夫是个好人 |
[29:13] | I think so. | 我也觉得 |
[29:15] | His class is two holy hours. | 他的课就是神圣两小时 |
[29:22] | Eat the soup. | 把汤喝了 |
[29:24] | Don’t worry, you will see Paris one day. | 别担心 总有一天你会去巴黎的 |
[31:19] | Sleep. | 继续睡 |
[31:21] | I’ll come back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[33:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:02] | – You fought fear. – Yeah. | -你战胜了恐惧 -没错 |
[34:05] | You were spectacular! | 你真是太令人惊叹了 |
[34:07] | – Bravo. – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[34:09] | This is my friend, Clara Saint. | 这是我的朋友 克拉拉·赛因特 |
[34:12] | Clara Saint. | 克拉拉·赛因特 |
[34:15] | I like the name. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[34:18] | It was wonderful! | 演出非常精彩 |
[34:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:22] | Is there any chance we could all have dinner tonight? | 我们今晚有机会共进晚餐吗 |
[34:26] | I can ask. | 我可以问一下 |
[34:45] | – He said okay. – Yes. | -他说可以 -太好了 |
[34:46] | But I have to take someone with me. | 但是我必须带一个人一起 |
[34:50] | Shapiro. | 夏皮罗 |
[34:58] | This is my friend, Yuri Soloviev. | 这是我朋友 尤里·索罗维耶夫 |
[35:00] | We share a room at the hotel. He’s with us. | 我们在旅店住同一间房 他跟我们一起 |
[35:06] | Rudi, are you coming with us? | 鲁迪 你跟我们一起吗 |
[35:08] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[35:09] | That’s a pity. | 真可惜 |
[35:20] | – There was opposition. – Opposition? | -有过反对 -什么反对 |
[35:23] | People against me, | 反对我的人 |
[35:24] | – they do not want me in Paris. – Why? Why did they oppse you? | -他们不想我去巴黎 -为什么反对你 |
[35:27] | Sergeyev doesn’t want me to come. | 谢尔盖耶夫不想让我来 |
[35:29] | Very against, doesn’t like me. | 非常反对 他不喜欢我 |
[35:31] | But I don’t understand. | 但是我没明白 |
[35:32] | If the head of the company doesn’t want you, why are you here? | 要是总部不想要你 你为什么会在这 |
[35:35] | Obvious reason, have to show the world [the russes] are the best. | 很明显 要向世界证明俄国人最厉害 |
[35:39] | How do that without the best answers? | 没了最佳的选择还怎么证明 |
[35:42] | Yuri and me. Yuri went better than me. | 尤里和我 尤里比我混得好 |
[35:44] | – But you’re allowed out. – Say it again. | -但他们同意你出来 -再说一遍 |
[35:46] | The dancers. Are you allowed out of your own? | 舞者们 你们可以自己出来吗 |
[35:49] | – Here we are. – Yeah. But that’s not what I’m asking. | -我们人都在这了 -我问的不是这个 |
[35:52] | Is it allowed? | 我是问允许吗 |
[35:54] | We’re told not to speak to foreigners, | 我们不能跟外国人说话 |
[35:56] | especially not foreign dancers. | 尤其是外国舞者 |
[35:58] | Not to go out with them. | 不要和他们出去 |
[35:59] | Not to eat with them. | 不要和他们吃饭 |
[36:01] | Don’t talk. Don’t discuss. | 不要聊天 不要讨论 |
[36:03] | Stay together. Socialists only. | 集体行动 只跟社会主义者做朋友 |
[36:06] | Aren’t you frightened? | 你不害怕吗 |
[36:07] | What can they do? | 他们能怎么样 |
[36:08] | Can’t stalk me in the street? | 不能在街上跟踪我 |
[36:10] | Can’t arrest me. | 不能逮捕我 |
[36:11] | No. But when you get back home, | 是不行 但等你回国以后 |
[36:13] | can they make your life difficult? | 他们不会给你穿小鞋吗 |
[36:20] | I’m here for an obligation. | 我肩负责任而来 |
[36:22] | What sort of obligation? | 什么样的责任 |
[36:24] | See as much as possible. Learn. | 尽可能多看到一些东西 学习 |
[36:27] | – Oh, what do you want to see? – Picasso. | -你想看什么 -毕加索 |
[36:29] | 亨利·马蒂斯:法国画家 野兽派创始人 奥古斯特·罗丹:法国雕塑家 欧洲雕刻“三大支柱”之一 | |
[36:29] | Matisse. Roddan. Paul Gauguin. | 马蒂斯 罗丹 保罗·高更 |
[36:32] | New painting. | 新的画作 |
[36:34] | Look. Really look. | 好好看看 |
[36:36] | See what they teach us. | 看看能教我什么 |
[36:38] | It’s important. Important for you dance. | 这很重要 对你的舞蹈很重要 |
[36:40] | Vital. Vital for the dance. | 是至关重要 对舞蹈至关重要 |
[36:44] | – I went to the Louvre. – What did you see? | -我去了卢浮宫 -看见了什么 |
[36:46] | The raft. | 木筏 |
[36:48] | – The Raft of the Medusa. – Yeah, of course. | -《美杜莎之筏》 -是的 |
[36:51] | Why do you smile? | 你笑什么 |
[36:54] | Because it’s beauty made out of ugliness. | 因为那是由丑构成的美 |
[36:57] | It’s reality, but it’s also art. | 它是现实 但也是艺术 |
[37:00] | It’s shocking, but it has great great authority. | 是很震撼 但也有着权威 |
[37:06] | So now you know why I smile. | 现在你知道我为什么笑了 |
[37:25] | You’re not drinking? | 你不喝酒吗 |
[37:28] | No. | 不喝 |
[37:32] | You’re not talking. | 你也不爱说话 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. I’m poor company. | 抱歉 我不太会聊天 |
[37:40] | I’ve been taking valium. | 我这段时间在服用安定 |
[37:44] | Valium? | 安定 |
[37:47] | It’s a drug. | 是一种药物 |
[37:55] | My boyfriend died. | 我的男朋友死了 |
[37:59] | He was killed in a car crash six days ago with his brother. | 他六天前和兄弟死于一场车祸 |
[38:04] | They have been diving in Corsican. | 他们去了科西嘉岛那边潜水 |
[38:08] | They were driving back. | 他们当时正往回开 |
[38:11] | How old? | 他多大 |
[38:12] | Twenty-one. | 21岁 |
[38:15] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[38:18] | Franson Malraux | 法颂·马尔罗 |
[38:20] | Famous name. | 很有名的姓氏 |
[38:23] | His father is André Malraux. | 他父亲是安德烈·马尔罗 |
[38:25] | He’s minister of culture. | 他是文化部长 |
[38:28] | He write a great book. | 他写过一本著作 |
[38:30] | la Condition humaine | 《人类的命运》 |
[38:32] | You’ve read that? | 你读过那本书吗 |
[38:33] | It’s available in Russia? | 俄国也有那本书吗 |
[38:36] | We know teachers, you know? We no provincials | 我们有老师的好吗 我们不是乡下人 |
[38:47] | I’ve been alone. I couldn’t go out. | 我一直都是一个人 出不去 |
[38:52] | I couldn’t face anyone. | 我无法面对别人 |
[38:56] | It’s clear they forced me tonight. | 很明显今天我是被逼着来的 |
[38:58] | She said I had to see your dance. | 她说我必须看你的舞 |
[39:02] | For those three hours, I forgot Franson was dead. | 那三个小时里 我都忘了法颂的死 |
[39:09] | I’m better than ballerina. | 我可不止是个芭蕾舞演员啊 |
[39:16] | Much. | 多了去了 |
[39:19] | You work? | 你上班吗 |
[39:22] | I don’t know what to do in my life. | 我不知道这辈子该做什么 |
[39:26] | You have to decide. Important you decide. | 你必须做出决定 这很重要 |
[39:31] | Everyone must have a purpose in life. | 每个人一生中都得有个意义 |
[39:34] | Otherwise, what’s the point. | 不然还有什么意义 |
[39:40] | When did you find yours? | 你什么时候找到你的意义的 |
[39:43] | I went to the opera. | 我去看了戏剧 |
[39:44] | – When? – I’m six. | -什么时候 -六岁的时候 |
[39:47] | My mother win lottery. | 我妈妈赢了彩票 |
[39:50] | She wouldn’t want to go for open house unified. | 她不想去参加统一的开放日 |
[39:53] | My three sisters, mother and me, we go together. | 我三个姐姐 妈妈和我一起去的 |
[39:59] | Five people, one ticket. | 五个人 只有一张票 |
[40:05] | You got in? | 你们进去了 |
[40:07] | – Yes. – All of you? | -是啊 -所有人吗 |
[40:10] | I love the chandelier. | 我很爱那个吊灯 |
[40:13] | The village culture. | 那种乡土文化 |
[40:16] | The smell. | 那种味道 |
[40:18] | The people together. | 人们聚在一起 |
[40:20] | I think, that’s my life. | 我觉得 那就是我的人生 |
[40:29] | I was kind of boy, | 我是那种 |
[40:32] | alone, always. | 一直孤身一人的人 |
[40:37] | They call me white crow. | 他们叫我白乌鸦 |
[40:59] | Alright, what did you see? | 好了 你们看见什么 |
[42:02] | You came. | 你来了 |
[42:03] | Liuba… | 露芭 |
[42:05] | Hello. Cakes. | 你好 我带了蛋糕 |
[42:07] | Thank you. Come in. | 谢谢 快进来 |
[42:12] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[42:15] | Everyone, attention. | 大家听我说 |
[42:18] | This is Rudolf Nureyev. | 这位是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫 |
[42:20] | We met at the Leningrad Choreographic | 我们在基洛夫舞蹈学校 |
[42:23] | School’s graduation evening. | 的毕业晚会上认识的 |
[42:24] | He’s a dancer. | 他是个舞者 |
[42:26] | Hello everybody. | 大家好 |
[42:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:28] | And also he says he’s been going to the Hermitage every day. | 他还说他每天都去冬宫 |
[42:31] | – He goes to the Hermitage every day? – Yes. | -他每天都去冬宫 -对 |
[42:33] | And I told him a lot of us spend time in the Hermitage. | 我就跟他说我们一些人也在冬宫待了很久 |
[42:36] | And that we all like to meet every Sunday afternoon | 我们每周日下午都会聚一聚 |
[42:38] | a whole lot of us to talk, to talk about | 大家聊聊天 |
[42:43] | all sorts of things, | 什么都聊 |
[42:46] | life, art, science, | 生活 艺术 科学 |
[42:49] | and that he would be very welcome to join us. | 我们也很欢迎你加入我们 |
[42:53] | I won’t stay long. | 我不会待很久的 |
[42:54] | Stay as long as you like. Everyone else does. | 想待多久就待多久 大家都一样 |
[42:59] | I don’t want to be a trouble. | 我不想给大家添麻烦 |
[43:01] | You’re no trouble. | 你才不会添麻烦 |
[43:02] | This is my brother Leonid, we are twins. | 这是我哥利昂尼德 我们是双胞胎 |
[43:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[43:06] | Your sister started telling me about Rembrandt. | 你的妹妹跟我聊了伦勃朗 |
[43:09] | I want to find out as much as I can. | 我想尽可能多了解一些 |
[43:11] | Rembrandt? | 伦勃朗 |
[43:12] | Leonid’s a student at the Polytechnic, like me. | 利昂尼德是理工大的学生 跟我一样 |
[43:16] | I will have a drink and then go. | 我喝一杯就走 |
[43:18] | No. Have a drink and stay. | 别 喝一杯 留下聊聊 |
[43:20] | C’mon sit with us. C’mon, c’mon. | 来跟我们坐坐 来吧 |
[44:13] | It’s a good time. There’s never been a better time. | 真的很开心 从来没这么开心过 |
[44:18] | What, just because we’re going to send a man into space? | 怎么 因为我们要送人进太空 |
[44:22] | If you think about it, | 如果好好想想 |
[44:24] | the Soviet Union’s not even fifty years old, | 苏联都还没有到五十年 |
[44:27] | and yet we’ve caught up. | 然而我们赶上了 |
[44:28] | Ahead of the Americans! | 超越美国人 |
[44:30] | Yes, ahead of the Americans, yes! | 是啊 超越美国人 |
[44:32] | We went through terrible times. | 我们经历过苦难 |
[44:37] | But they’re over. | 但那些都结束了 |
[44:39] | The bad times are behind us now. | 艰难的时代都过去了 |
[44:59] | Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, | 伦勃朗·哈尔曼松·凡·莱因 |
[45:01] | born in Leiden 1606. | 1606年生于荷兰莱顿 |
[45:04] | One of nine children. | 九个孩子之一 |
[45:06] | Father a miller, mother a baker’s daughter. | 父亲是磨坊工 母亲是面包师的女儿 |
[45:13] | Introduces a new style of portraiture. | 创造了一种新的肖像风格 |
[46:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[46:13] | They look all the same to me. | 我觉得它们长得都一样 |
[46:15] | Not the same, all different. | 并不一样 各有不同 |
[46:17] | How big is your apartment? | 你的公寓有多大 |
[46:19] | Small. Very small and have to share. | 小 很小 还得跟人一起住 |
[46:22] | Well. Then how can you so much truck? | 那你还要这么多火车干什么 |
[46:24] | See that one, please. | 麻烦让我看下那个 |
[46:26] | – This? – Yes. | -这个吗 -对 |
[46:28] | If you’re going to ask stupid questions, better do it alone. | 如果你要问愚蠢的问题 最好别捎上我 |
[46:34] | The shop is not good. | 这家店不行 |
[46:36] | Do you think this one about everything? | 你是不是觉得一切都不行 |
[46:38] | Are you this good all the time? | 你就一直都很优秀吗 |
[46:39] | You sit down over there and shut up. | 你在那里坐好别说话 |
[46:42] | I want to see everything you have. | 我要看你这里有的一切 |
[46:44] | I demanded. I want a train, a good train, the best you have. | 我要求了一辆火车 你这里最好的 |
[46:49] | Stop showing me rubbish. | 别再给我看那些破烂了 |
[46:52] | Sir, our shop… | 先生 我们的店 |
[46:54] | Do you have transpirean express? | 你有蒸汽火车吗 |
[47:11] | Look. | 你看 |
[47:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[47:24] | Yes, of course, why? | 挺好的 怎么了 |
[48:48] | Rudik, your Father has returned. | 鲁迪克 你父亲回来了 |
[48:51] | Come and greet him. | 来跟他打个招呼 |
[50:25] | I was wondering if perhaps you’d care to eat with us. | 我想问问 你是否愿意跟我们一起吃饭 |
[50:32] | Eat at your home? | 去你们家吃饭吗 |
[50:34] | I’ve spoken to Alexander Ivanovich about it. | 我和亚历山大·伊万诺维奇谈过了 |
[50:37] | I’m afraid our quarters are very modest. | 就是我们的住处十分简陋 |
[50:39] | He wants me to come? | 他想让我去吗 |
[50:44] | We’re here. | 我们回来了 |
[50:47] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[50:50] | Ah Rudolf, yes, good. | 鲁道夫 你来了 很好 |
[50:54] | Please, there’s no need for you to get up. | 您不必起身的 |
[50:56] | I want to get up. And anyway you’re here to eat. | 我想起来 再说你是来吃饭的 |
[51:00] | Over here. | 那边坐 |
[51:02] | Sit? | 坐吗 |
[51:03] | Xenia tells me she’s been looking after you. | 泽尼娅说她一直在照顾你 |
[51:08] | I hope you don’t mind. | 但愿您别介意 |
[51:10] | Why would I mind? | 我为什么会介意 |
[51:27] | I am of course interested… | 我多少有些好奇 |
[51:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:31] | do you ever think about | 你是否想过 |
[51:35] | the purpose of dance? | 舞蹈的意义是什么 |
[51:38] | – The purpose? – Yes | -意义 -对 |
[51:40] | Nobody thinks about this. | 没人考虑过这个 |
[51:42] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[51:44] | Why dance? | 为什么跳舞 |
[51:48] | To take the audience somewhere else. | 为了带观众欣赏别处风光 |
[51:51] | Somewhere new. | 没去过的地方 |
[51:52] | Yes, of course. | 那是自然 |
[51:55] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[51:59] | Escape. | 逃离 |
[52:01] | Just that? | 仅此而已吗 |
[52:03] | Is life that awful then? | 生活就那么糟糕吗 |
[52:06] | And escape to what? | 而且要逃离去哪里 |
[52:11] | You see, all the time I’m teaching technique. | 一直以来 我教舞蹈动作 |
[52:15] | That’s all I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[52:17] | However, | 但是 |
[52:19] | it is good to remember, | 也得铭记在心 |
[52:21] | technique is only a means, | 动作只是一种途径 |
[52:25] | not an end. | 而非结局 |
[52:28] | “Oh he leapt perfectly.” | “他做了一个完美跳跃” |
[52:31] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[52:32] | “Oh she raised an arm, it was perfect.” | “她举起了一只手 那太完美了” |
[52:37] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[52:40] | We spend so much time on technique. | 我们花了太多时间在动作上 |
[52:44] | It’s all we think about. | 我们就只考虑了这些 |
[52:47] | What should we think about? | 我们应该思考什么 |
[52:51] | Story. | 故事 |
[52:55] | What story do we wish to tell? | 我们想要诉说什么样的故事 |
[52:59] | Why do so few people ask themselves: | 为什么很少人会问自己 |
[53:03] | “What do I wish to say?” | “我该说些什么” |
[53:15] | You need to let your feelings pour out | 你应该让你的情感倾泻而出 |
[53:48] | Let’s stop here | 打住吧 |
[53:50] | Be more expressive with your body | 你肢体上的表现力还不够 |
[53:53] | Story, you see? | 故事 明白吗 |
[53:55] | Pure story. Unless you have story to tell, | 纯粹的故事 除非你有故事可说 |
[53:59] | you have no reason to dance. | 否则也没有跳舞的理由 |
[54:06] | I took the … feminine. | 我用了 女性的身法 |
[54:10] | That’s what I did. | 我就是这么做的 |
[54:12] | Hard to say in English. | 很难用英语解释 |
[54:15] | Try your range. | 尽你所能吧 |
[54:19] | Before me, male, bold, boring, | 在我之前 男性都是粗犷无聊 |
[54:25] | man on this tense does nothing. | 在这方面男人什么都做不了 |
[54:28] | But women, | 但是女人们 |
[54:29] | leap, jump, turn. | 旋转腾跳 |
[54:35] | The man, | 男人呢 |
[54:41] | I ask why not man be like woman. | 我问为什么男人不能像女人 |
[54:45] | I took for the woman. | 我跳女步 |
[54:48] | ♪ My dear sir please take your hand away. ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的先生 有劳松手 ♪ |
[54:51] | ♪ No indeed. I guess it is not your day. ♪ | ♪ 别搭上来 今天不是时候 ♪ |
[54:55] | ♪ You’re just wasting my precious time. ♪ | ♪ 你只是在浪费我宝贵的时间 ♪ |
[54:59] | ♪ Dress like you aren’t even worth that dance. ♪ | ♪ 穿成你这样不配我起舞 ♪ |
[55:13] | Watch. | 看着 |
[55:32] | I knew you’d like it. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[55:34] | Is this always this good? | 这一直这么棒吗 |
[55:36] | Always. | 没错 |
[55:46] | It’s none of their business. | 这与他们无关 |
[55:48] | You grieved how you want. | 你想怎么哀悼就怎么哀悼 |
[56:07] | Sit down | 先坐下 |
[56:18] | I received this letter | 我收到了这份信 |
[56:20] | Yes | 所以呢 |
[56:22] | I am being sent to the Ministry of Culture | 我要被送到 |
[56:23] | of the Bashkirian Soviet Socialist Republic | 苏联的文化部 |
[56:25] | to apply there for future work | 申请今后的工作 |
[56:27] | Yes. So? | 嗯 接着说 |
[56:29] | This will kill me | 这会毁了我 |
[56:31] | I don’t want to go | 我不想去 |
[56:33] | It doesn’t matter what you want | 你是否愿意并不重要 |
[56:36] | Do you know that I’ve been offered three different places? | 你知道我被三个地方邀聘了吗 |
[56:38] | I didn’t know that | 我并不知道 |
[56:39] | With three different companies | 那是三个不同的公司 |
[56:41] | The Bolshoi wants me | 莫斯科大剧院芭蕾舞团很想要我 |
[56:43] | One day you can go to the Bolshoi in Moscow | 有将一日你可以到莫斯科的芭蕾舞团去 |
[56:48] | Why not? | 是我也会这样选择 |
[56:49] | But first | 但首先 |
[56:50] | you have to go and dance in Ufa | 你必须先在乌法表演 |
[56:52] | If I go to Ufa, | 但如果我去了乌法 |
[56:53] | I’ll never go to the Bolshoi | 我就再也不会去莫斯科舞团了 |
[56:57] | I’ll be too old | 到那时我已经太老了 |
[56:59] | Who do you think paid for your education? | 你觉得是谁在供你读书 |
[57:03] | Your parents? | 你父母吗 |
[57:07] | No | 并不是 |
[57:09] | The State paid for you | 是国家供给的你 |
[57:12] | Soviet people | 是苏维埃全体人民 |
[57:13] | Isn’t it time you did them the favour of saying thank you? | 你不觉得这正是你回报他们的时候吗 |
[57:17] | Artists have responsibilities just like everyone else | 就算是艺术家也要有感恩之心 |
[57:22] | What, you think you’re above society? | 而且 你觉得自己凌驾于社会之上吗 |
[57:25] | Go on, tell me | 如果是的话 告诉我 |
[57:27] | For three years you’ve only taken | 三年来你只是一昧的索求 |
[57:30] | Now you have to give something back | 现在是否到你回报的时候了 |
[57:32] | I give back on the stage | 但是我的演出就足以让你们骄傲 |
[57:34] | Yes, in Moscow, in Leningrad, | 对啊 在莫斯科和列宁格勒 |
[57:35] | you’re happy to go there | 这些你心宜的地方 |
[57:37] | But what’s wrong with Ufa? | 但是乌法就怎么了 |
[57:38] | Do you look down on the people? | 你是瞧不起这儿的人吗 |
[57:41] | No | 并没有 |
[57:42] | Your little home town | 再卑微这也是你的家 |
[57:43] | I give something no one else can give | 我的回报是无人可比的 |
[57:45] | Well? Who made you? | 那么 是谁成就了你 |
[57:46] | Where do you come from? Who raised you? | 你来自哪里 是谁把你抚养大的 |
[57:48] | How can you be like that? | 你怎么能这个样子 |
[58:10] | Why are you looking so miserable? | 你怎么看起来这么痛苦 |
[58:13] | You know very well | 明知故问 |
[58:16] | Everyone knows | 大家都知道 |
[58:20] | I want you to dance with me, Rudi | 我想和你跳只舞 鲁迪 |
[58:24] | What? | 你确定 |
[58:25] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[58:27] | At the Kirov, where else? | 在基洛夫 难道还有别的地方吗 |
[58:29] | Did no one tell you? | 难道你就不知道 |
[58:31] | I’ve been ordered back home | 我已经被勒令回去了 |
[58:33] | To Ufa | 回乌法去 |
[58:34] | Forget about that | 忘了那件事吧 |
[58:36] | What are you saying? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[58:37] | I went to Moscow to plead | 我到莫斯科求情了也不行 |
[58:41] | I’m asking if you want to join the Kirov | 但是我在问你 能不能和我跳一支舞 |
[58:45] | Not in the corps de ballet | 而不是一个芭蕾舞伴舞员 |
[58:48] | Partnering me | 成为我的舞伴 |
[58:51] | Partnering? | 舞伴 |
[58:52] | A younger man… | 一位青年 |
[58:53] | … and older woman. | 和一位老妇人 |
[58:55] | Always a good combination | 这通常是最好的组合 |
[58:57] | I’ll make you look talented, | 我会让你锋芒毕露 |
[59:01] | you’ll make me look young | 你会让我容光焕发 |
[59:03] | Shall we try? | 要不要试一试 |
[59:05] | Wait. Explain. What happened? | 等一下 你解释一下到底发生了什么 |
[59:07] | Somebody spoke on your behalf | 有人替你求了情 |
[59:09] | – Who? – It’s not important | -谁 -那并不重要 |
[59:11] | Just be grateful | 你只要感激就行 |
[59:12] | How? How did they do it? | 他们是怎么做到的 |
[59:13] | Not by spitting in anyone’s face | 可不是当面对质大吼大叫就可以的 |
[59:16] | Artistic strategy, Rudi | 这是一个艺术策略 鲁迪 |
[59:27] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[59:28] | Hold my wrist, and then my hip | 握紧我的手腕 然后是臀部 |
[59:34] | Like that | 就像这样 |
[59:36] | Little closer. Play please | 再靠近一点 开始跳吧 |
[59:48] | One, tow, thee, four, and turn | 一 二 三 四 转身 |
[59:54] | Look, look in my eyes | 看 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:00:05] | Carry on, soft elbows, carry on | 保持住 把手臂放柔和点 保持住 |
[1:00:09] | one, two, thee, four | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:00:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:00:20] | Are you here to ask stupid questions? | 你来这就为了问这些愚蠢的问题吗 |
[1:00:24] | – No. – Everyone knows what happened | -不是的 -所有人都知道发生了什么 |
[1:00:27] | I fell | 我摔倒了 |
[1:00:28] | I fell! | 我摔倒了 |
[1:00:34] | I’m going to get you out of here | 我要把你带出这里 |
[1:00:38] | You’re going to leave hospital | 医院不能照顾好你 |
[1:00:40] | You need personal care | 你需要一些特殊的照顾 |
[1:00:44] | They say I won’t dance for two years | 医生说我两年内不能再跳舞了 |
[1:00:50] | They’re wrong | 他们错了 |
[1:00:53] | And don’t look at me like that | 以及不要用那种眼光看我 |
[1:01:06] | Hello | 你好 |
[1:01:18] | It’s impossible | 我不可能能跳舞的 |
[1:01:21] | No. We’ll do it | 不 你会好起来的 |
[1:01:39] | We’ll live together until you’re well | 直到你康复前我都会和你住在一起 |
[1:01:42] | I’ll look after you | 我会照顾你 |
[1:02:27] | Good night | 晚安 |
[1:03:26] | Give me a hand | 帮我一下 |
[1:03:56] | Wait for me here | 待在这里等我 |
[1:04:31] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[1:04:43] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:05:06] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[1:05:08] | This is La Sainte-Chapelle. | 这就是圣礼拜堂 |
[1:05:22] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:05:26] | I’d like to live here. | 我想住在这里 |
[1:05:28] | Rudi, it’s not so easy to live in a church. | 鲁迪 住在教堂不是简单的事 |
[1:05:35] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[1:05:37] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也是 |
[1:07:43] | It was bound to happen | 这是注定要发生的 |
[1:07:48] | Sooner or later | 不过是早晚而已 |
[1:07:51] | Inevitable | 这是必然的 |
[1:07:59] | It’s not right | 这样做是不对的 |
[1:08:00] | You need to do it | 你必须要这样做 |
[1:08:20] | Good evening | 晚上好 |
[1:08:29] | Join me | 和我一起谈谈 |
[1:08:33] | You’ve got to be fair to me, Rudi | 你得对我公平点 鲁迪 |
[1:08:35] | I want to get to bed earlier | 我晚上想早点睡觉 |
[1:08:47] | And, what? | 还有 你知道吗 |
[1:08:49] | You think I bear down on you? | 你认为我在向你施加压力吗 |
[1:08:53] | Doesn’t it occur to you? | 你跟我不也一样吗 |
[1:08:55] | I have someone bearing down on me | 我也在被一些人施加压力 |
[1:08:57] | They’re all over me | 他们就要把我弄崩溃了 |
[1:09:00] | And they are much less pleasant than I am | 而且他们可不比我对你友善 |
[1:09:05] | Look at it through my eyes | 你能从我眼里感受到吧 |
[1:09:08] | I’m trying | 我在努力 |
[1:09:13] | They want to know why I’m putting up with it | 他们想知道为何我还能忍受 |
[1:09:18] | You don’t just damage yourself with your behaviour | 你的行为不仅摧毁了你 |
[1:09:22] | You endanger me | 还威胁到了我 |
[1:09:27] | Is that it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[1:09:30] | No | 不 |
[1:09:32] | It’s not | 还不止 |
[1:09:37] | You go out every evening with this… | 你每天都和 |
[1:09:40] | Chilean girl | 一个智利人的女孩出去 |
[1:09:42] | She’s a friend | 她只是我的一个朋友 |
[1:09:44] | You go and watch naked girls? | 你是去看裸女的吗 |
[1:09:46] | It’s fun, Vitaly Dimitrivich | 这太可笑了 维塔利·迪米特里其 |
[1:09:48] | Fun? | 可笑吗 |
[1:09:50] | And wealth is fun, is it? | 钱财一样可笑 对吧 |
[1:09:55] | No | 不 |
[1:09:56] | She’s going to inherit a fortune, is that right? | 她就要继承一笔遗产了 对吧 |
[1:10:00] | You like that, do you? | 你看中了那笔钱 对吧 |
[1:10:02] | You like it | 那才是你想要的 |
[1:10:05] | You like the capitalist life? | 你想过资本主义的生活吗 |
[1:10:09] | You stay out all night walking with her | 你花一晚上陪她散步 |
[1:10:12] | We’ve a lot to talk about | 我们只是有太多的话题了 |
[1:10:14] | Not just her | 不仅仅是她 |
[1:10:17] | Specifically: | 特别是 |
[1:10:19] | Western dancers… | 欧洲的舞蹈家 |
[1:10:21] | Western intellectuals | 欧洲的知识分子 |
[1:10:25] | Rudi, it’s bedtime | 鲁迪 该睡觉了 |
[1:10:29] | Well? | 那么 |
[1:10:31] | They’re just as late as I am | 她们回来得也像我一样晚 |
[1:10:34] | Why aren’t you talking to them? | 为什么你就不怀疑她们 |
[1:10:35] | Because I’m speaking to you. You have a record | 因为我在和你说话 你是有前科的 |
[1:10:38] | I’m not interested in politics | 我不关心政治 |
[1:10:54] | How long will you dance? | 你跳舞还能跳多久 |
[1:10:56] | How long? | 多久 |
[1:10:58] | How many years? | 多少年 |
[1:10:59] | How long do you see yourself dancing? | 你觉得自己还能跳多少年 |
[1:11:07] | Twenty years. | 二十年 |
[1:11:10] | Thirty years. | 三十年 |
[1:11:12] | Thirty years? | 三十年吗 |
[1:11:16] | And you want to travel abroad in the future, | 而且你将来还想去国外旅行 |
[1:11:19] | You want to show the world what you can do? | 你想让世界看看你的能耐吗 |
[1:11:25] | This could be your last trip. | 如果我们决定起诉你 |
[1:11:31] | If we decided to bring a charge against you, | 那这将是你的最后一次旅行 |
[1:11:36] | What charge can you bring? | 你们能起诉我什么 |
[1:11:38] | Please | 得了吧 |
[1:11:41] | Don’t test our ingenuity. | 别低估我们的创造力 |
[1:11:46] | This is a formal warning. | 这是一次正式的警告 |
[1:11:50] | I’m going to say so when we get back to Moscow | 我回莫斯科报告的时候也会这么说 |
[1:11:54] | I can say, “I gave him a formal warning”. | 我会说”我已经给过他正式警告了” |
[1:11:58] | 5:15 a.m, May 27th | 五月二十七号 凌晨五点十五分 |
[1:12:06] | Agree? | 有异议吗 |
[1:12:37] | Tea is ready. | 茶沏好了 |
[1:12:49] | We need to get you some decent clothes. | 我们要给你弄点得体的着装 |
[1:12:52] | You’re a leading dancer at Kirov. | 你可是基洛夫的首席舞者 |
[1:13:42] | – Your performance is just great. – Teja, come on. | -您的表演真是棒极了 -特亚 来吧 |
[1:13:49] | Good Luck! | 祝你好运 |
[1:14:03] | You see, I told you. | 你看 我告诉过你 |
[1:14:08] | You’re right. This line isn’t right. | 你是对的 这线条是不对的 |
[1:14:12] | I’m not as good a dancer, but… | 我虽然不是一个好舞者 不过 |
[1:14:14] | Even I can do it. | 就这样我也能跳 |
[1:14:31] | The leg should be straighter. | 腿应该更直些 |
[1:14:34] | And the head should be higher, far back. | 而且头应该抬得更高 更靠后 |
[1:14:52] | I can do better. | 我能跳得更好 |
[1:14:54] | Speak English. | 说英语吧 |
[1:14:57] | I can do better. | 我能跳得更好 |
[1:15:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:15:03] | – Good? – Yes. | -可以吗 -挺好 |
[1:16:11] | Nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[1:16:13] | – Why not? – Because nothing to say. | -为什么 -因为无可奉告 |
[1:16:15] | You like living with her. Suits you, does it? | 你喜欢跟她住 适合你 对吧 |
[1:16:19] | Living with a married couple. | 和已婚夫妇住在一起 |
[1:16:22] | Rudi, I’m going to have to explain to you, | 鲁迪 我得跟你好好解释一下 |
[1:16:24] | with something called friends. | 什么叫朋友 |
[1:16:26] | Friends | 朋 友 |
[1:16:28] | Friends talk about things. | 朋友是会聊各种事情的 |
[1:16:32] | Then, I don’t want to be friends. | 那我不想有朋友 |
[1:16:34] | You didn’t like to have, but you can’t lie to me. | 你不想有朋友 但你骗不了我 |
[1:16:38] | You’re interested in me because I’m intelligent. | 你对我感兴趣是因为我聪明 |
[1:16:43] | You like that. | 你很喜欢 |
[1:16:44] | You’ve never met intelligent dancer before. | 你从来没见过聪明的舞者 |
[1:16:47] | You like me because I’m German. | 你喜欢我 因为我是德国人 |
[1:16:49] | – You can’t resist foreigners. – No. | -你抗拒不了外国人 -不 |
[1:16:52] | – No? – Why is that? | -不是吗 -为什么 |
[1:16:53] | Because you dream of world that isn’t this one. | 因为你梦想着一个并非眼下的世界 |
[1:19:05] | You see, Franson’s father is well-known as an atheist. | 法颂的父亲是著名的无神论者 |
[1:19:11] | He doesn’t believe, but when the moment came… | 他不信神 但当那一刻到来的时候 |
[1:19:17] | when the moment came, he decided he had to have a catholic funeral. | 当那一刻到来时 他却要天主式的葬礼 |
[1:19:21] | And you know what he said? | 你知道他说了什么吗 |
[1:19:24] | I can’t throw my sons in the ground succeed of potatoes. | 我总不能让我儿子回家种地吧 |
[1:19:45] | Can you speak to him? | 你能跟他说一声吗 |
[1:19:47] | The waiter? Why? | 服务员吗 怎么了 |
[1:19:48] | This is not what we ordered. | 这不是我们点的菜 |
[1:19:52] | This is the famous Russian restaurant. | 这是家有名的俄国餐厅 |
[1:19:54] | You speak to him. | 你自己跟他说 |
[1:19:55] | No. | 不要 |
[1:19:56] | I don’t want sauce. | 我不要酱 |
[1:20:05] | Rudi. | 鲁迪 |
[1:20:09] | What… | 什 |
[1:20:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:20:18] | I’m not going to take the pepper sauce. | 我不要胡椒酱 |
[1:20:20] | I despise sauce. | 我恨酱汁 |
[1:20:23] | – So tell the waiter. – No. | -那就跟服务员说 -不要 |
[1:20:26] | – Why not? – You tell. You speak to him. | -为什么 -你说 你跟他说 |
[1:20:29] | – Tell him big mistake. – What’s your problem? | -跟他说犯了大错 -你怎么了 |
[1:20:32] | Won’t speak to waiter. | 我不会和服务员说话 |
[1:20:35] | The waiter is Russian. | 他是俄国人 |
[1:20:36] | – You tell him what you want and he’ll get it. – No. | -你跟他说要什么 他能懂 -不要 |
[1:20:39] | – That’s ridiculous. – I know what he thinks of me. | -这真是荒唐 -我知道他怎么看我的 |
[1:20:42] | – Who? – The waiter. I know what he thinks. | -谁 -服务员 我知道他怎么想的 |
[1:20:47] | He looks down. No manners. No education. | 他鄙视我 没规矩 没教养 |
[1:20:49] | And how do you know that? | 你又怎么知道的 |
[1:20:51] | – He hasn’t said anything. – I know. | -他什么都没说 -我就是知道 |
[1:20:53] | The way he looks at me. | 他看我的方式 |
[1:20:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:57] | I’m a peasant from a farm. | 我是个农场的农夫 |
[1:20:59] | I’m a boy born on train. | 我是在火车上出生的孩子 |
[1:21:01] | I played princes in theatre, but I’m not prince. | 我在台上演王子 但我不是王子 |
[1:21:04] | Fuck him. | 去他的 |
[1:21:06] | Fuck Paris. Fuck you. | 去他的巴黎 去你的吧 |
[1:21:12] | You should apologize. | 你该道歉 |
[1:21:13] | Little girl, if you like apologies, | 小姑娘 你要是这么喜欢道歉 |
[1:21:16] | you’re with the wrong man. | 你就跟错人了 |
[1:23:52] | – Did you say sorry? – No. | -你道歉了吗 -没有 |
[1:23:54] | – Sergeyev represses me. – I don’t think so. | -谢尔盖耶夫镇压我 -我不觉得 |
[1:23:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:58] | Sergeyev oppresses you. | 谢尔盖耶夫欺压你 |
[1:24:00] | That’s what you mean. | 你是想说这个 |
[1:24:01] | That’s what I said. | 我就这么说的 |
[1:24:03] | No. Represses and oppresses are different. | 不 镇压和欺压是两码事 |
[1:24:07] | – If you want to learn English… – Ballet is not just about technique. | -如果你想学英语 -芭蕾不仅是动作 |
[1:24:10] | It’s not just rules. | 不仅仅是规则 |
[1:24:12] | You have to aim higher. | 你得有更高的目标 |
[1:24:13] | Always higher. | 永远要更高 |
[1:24:15] | To do that, you need to feel people support you, help you. | 要那样你得先感觉到人们的支持和帮助 |
[1:24:18] | Rudi, you made an issue of art. | 鲁迪 你这是在谈艺术 |
[1:24:21] | Ballet is not. It’s an issue of behavior. | 芭蕾不是 这是在说行为 |
[1:24:23] | – And it’s driving you crazy. – No. | -你快被逼疯了 -没有 |
[1:24:27] | I can handle it. | 我能处理好 |
[1:24:28] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[1:24:29] | Jeez. Making you crazy. | 天啊 快把你逼疯了 |
[1:24:31] | Who making me crazy? | 谁快把我逼疯了 |
[1:27:15] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:27:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:18] | I saw you in the crowd. | 我看见人群中的你了 |
[1:27:21] | I decided to forgive you. | 我决定原谅你 |
[1:27:23] | Forgive me for what? | 原谅我什么 |
[1:27:27] | Are you saying you don’t remember? | 你是说你不记得了吗 |
[1:27:34] | I forgive you for being the most selfish man I’ve ever met. | 我原谅你是我遇见最自私的男人 |
[1:27:41] | I was hoping you’d be here. | 我挺希望你来的 |
[1:27:44] | – Where are you? – Yes. | -去你那吗 -对 |
[1:27:47] | More fun together. | 我们一起更开心 |
[1:27:48] | Then it’s okay game. | 那就可以参加了 |
[1:27:49] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[1:29:02] | – I’ll come back. – Of course, go. | -我马上回来 -当然 快去 |
[1:29:51] | This man is trying to tell us, we can’t go out. | 这人是来告诉我们 我们不能出去 |
[1:29:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:30:32] | We’re going out! | 我们可以出去了 |
[1:31:24] | And they can play about me. | 他们可以唱我的事 |
[1:33:35] | Thought I said I’ll give you a suprise. | 记得我说过要给你惊喜 |
[1:33:37] | Come to say goodbye? | 来告别吗 |
[1:33:39] | Yes, right. And I want to give you a present. | 是啊 我还想给你个礼物 |
[1:33:46] | It’s a paper knife. | 是一把拆信刀 |
[1:33:48] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:33:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:33:54] | So many people here to see us leave. | 这么多人来送我们离开 |
[1:33:56] | So many French dancers. | 这么多法国舞者 |
[1:33:58] | – Drink cofffee? – I’d like, very much. | -喝咖啡吗 -我很乐意 |
[1:34:00] | Let’s go there. | 我们到那里去 |
[1:34:45] | You stay here now. | 你留在这里 |
[1:34:47] | Wait a little with Strizhevsky. | 和斯特里哲夫斯基一起等一会 |
[1:34:49] | There’s a flight to Moscow in two hours. | 两小时后有一班去苏维埃的航班 |
[1:34:51] | Are you coming? | 你去吗 |
[1:34:52] | No. I’m going to London. | 不 我要去伦敦 |
[1:34:54] | Then who is going with me? Which other dancer? | 那谁与我同去 哪个舞伴 |
[1:34:57] | Who’s dancing with me? | 谁与我共舞 |
[1:35:00] | You are going to Moscow alone. | 你将独自前往苏维埃 |
[1:35:03] | No I’m not going. I’d rather kill myself. | 不 我不去 我宁愿自杀 |
[1:35:07] | Is there some kind of problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:35:09] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 别担心 |
[1:35:10] | Stay with me, Pierre. Stay. | 留下陪我 皮埃尔 留下 |
[1:35:12] | They’re trying to kidnap me. | 他们是要绑架我 |
[1:35:13] | Rudi, let’s discuss this. | 鲁迪 我们讨论一下 |
[1:35:15] | Keep it calm, please. | 请保持冷静 |
[1:35:16] | I’m going to scream at the top of my voice. | 我将放声尖叫 |
[1:35:19] | – If it is a punishment… – It is not a punishment. | -如果这是惩罚 -这不是惩罚 |
[1:35:21] | Can I just say, if this is because Rudi spent time | 请允许我说 如果这一切 |
[1:35:23] | going out with me and my friends, | 是因为鲁迪经常跟我和朋友一起出去 |
[1:35:25] | can I just say, never did Rudi say one word against his country, | 那么我发誓他从没说过反对国家 |
[1:35:28] | or against the government or against the company? | 反对政府或者公司的一个字 |
[1:35:30] | Never. Not one single word ever. | 从来没有 一个字都没说过 |
[1:35:32] | Okay, okay. Just keep your temper under control, okay? | 好吧 控制一下情绪 好吗 |
[1:35:35] | Konstantin, please make your way to the gate. | 康斯坦丁 请你去门口 |
[1:35:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:35:47] | Just let me speak, alright? | 我来说 好吗 |
[1:35:52] | He has to go to Soviet Union and it is not a punishment at all. | 他必须回苏联 这根本不是惩罚 |
[1:35:57] | Has to go… because his mother is ill. | 他得回去 因为他母亲病了 |
[1:36:02] | My mother is ill?! | 我妈妈病了吗 |
[1:36:04] | What is this? You keep changing the story. | 怎么回事 你老是前后不一 |
[1:36:06] | First I’m dancing for Khrushchev. | 先是我和克鲁施切夫共舞 |
[1:36:06] | then my mother is ill? | 然后我妈生病了 |
[1:36:08] | Let me explain. | 我来解释 |
[1:36:09] | No! No! You played this trick before. | 不 不 你以前对其他舞者 |
[1:36:12] | on other dancers! | 玩过这套路 |
[1:36:18] | They’re trying to send me to Moscow, | 他们想送我去苏维埃 |
[1:36:20] | they’re trying to send me to prison. | 他们想送我去坐牢 |
[1:36:22] | Rudi, are you sure? | 鲁迪 你确定吗 |
[1:36:24] | Of course I’m sure. | 我当然确定 |
[1:36:25] | – I’m a dead man. – Rudi, believe me, | -我是个死人 -鲁迪 相信我 |
[1:36:26] | – it’s better to do what they ask. – No! | -你最好照着他们说的做 -不 |
[1:36:28] | Rudi, you’ll be OK, we’ll see you in London. | 鲁迪 你会没事的 我们伦敦见 |
[1:36:30] | You’re never going to see me again! | 你再也不会见到我 |
[1:36:31] | Rudi, I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding. | 鲁迪 我肯定这是个误会 |
[1:36:33] | It’s a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[1:36:34] | It’s not a mistake. They won’t let me dance! | 这不是错误 他们不让我跳舞 |
[1:36:36] | Come on, go to the gate. | 来吧 去门口 |
[1:36:41] | Please, go to the gate. | 求你了 去门口 |
[1:36:46] | Rudi, I promise you, | 鲁迪 我答应你 |
[1:36:48] | I’ll tell everyone so they know what’s happening. | 我会告诉所有人发生了什么 |
[1:36:50] | It will be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:36:54] | Go to the gate immediately. | 马上去门口 |
[1:37:12] | Stay at the airport, Pierre. | 留在机场 皮埃尔 |
[1:37:14] | Then they can’t take me. | 这样他们就不能带我走 |
[1:37:16] | If they take me, they’ll inject me. | 如果他们带我走 就会给我注射药物 |
[1:37:18] | Don’t let them inject me. | 别让他们给我注射 |
[1:37:22] | Rudi, Rudi, stop that. | 鲁迪 别这样 |
[1:37:24] | Rudi, stay calm. | 鲁迪 冷静 |
[1:37:26] | Leave me, please. | 麻烦别碰我 |
[1:37:27] | Leave me. | 别碰我 |
[1:37:28] | Whatever you do, don’t leave me. | 不管你做什么 别丢下我 |
[1:37:30] | If you leave me, I’m finished. | 如果你丢下我 我就完了 |
[1:37:32] | OK, OK. I’ll stay here with you, OK? | 好的 好的 我与你同在 好吗 |
[1:37:34] | I stay here. | 我留在这里 |
[1:37:37] | – It’s alright. – Yes, it’s alright. | -没事了 -是的 没事了 |
[1:37:39] | – It’s alright. – I’ll stay here, I’ll stay here. | -没事了 -我不走 我不走 |
[1:37:45] | I’ll stay here. | 我留下 |
[1:37:47] | I’ve seen what’s happening. Can I help? | 我看到发生什么了 我能帮忙吗 |
[1:37:50] | Look, I have to stay here he’s safe as long as I’m here. | 我必须留在这里 只要我在他就安全了 |
[1:37:53] | I’ll give you a telephone number… | 我给你个电话号码 |
[1:37:55] | Be discreet… | 小心点 |
[1:37:57] | Tell her to come here as quickly as possible. | 叫她尽快过来 |
[1:38:15] | I’m sorry, I can’t get through. | 对不起 我打不通电话 |
[1:38:19] | And now I’m too late I have to leave. | 现在太晚了 我得走了 |
[1:38:22] | – You can’t go now! – I’m sorry. | -你现在不能走 -对不起 |
[1:38:37] | Jean-Pierre, | 让·皮埃尔 |
[1:38:38] | Ring this number, tell her to come at once. | 打这个号码 叫她立刻过来 |
[1:38:40] | OK, who is it? | 好的 是谁 |
[1:38:41] | Someone who can help. | 能帮得上忙的人 |
[1:39:01] | Rudi, take a seat. | 鲁迪 请坐 |
[1:39:02] | We have some time. Don’t worry. | 我们有时间 别担心 |
[1:40:00] | Clara, I can’t leave him here. | 克拉拉 我不能把他留在这里 |
[1:40:03] | Airport Police | 机场警察 |
[1:40:12] | Office 3 | 3号办公室 |
[1:40:16] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:40:20] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:40:22] | Has nobody told you? You have a situation down there. | 没人告诉你吗 这里有情况 |
[1:40:26] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:40:27] | There’s a Russian dancer down there. He wants to defect. | 这里有个俄罗斯舞者 他想叛变 |
[1:40:30] | – A dancer? – Yes. | -舞者吗 -是的 |
[1:40:31] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:40:32] | Rudolf Nureyev. You’ve heard of him? | 鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫 你听说过他吗 |
[1:40:35] | – Rudolf Nureyev? – Yes. | -鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫吗 -是的 |
[1:40:37] | Are you sure he’s a dancer? | 你确定他是舞者吗 |
[1:40:39] | If he’s a scientist this could get difficult. | 如果他是科学家那就麻烦了 |
[1:40:42] | He’s not a scientist. | 他不是科学家 |
[1:40:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:40:45] | I saw him dancing last night. | 昨晚我看见他跳舞了 |
[1:40:46] | He didn’t dance like a scientist. | 他跳舞可不像科学家 |
[1:40:48] | – Who are you? – Clara Saint | -你是谁 -克拉拉·赛因特 |
[1:40:50] | I’m a personal friend of Andre Malraux. | 我是安德烈·马尔罗的朋友 |
[1:40:54] | Malraux? | 马尔罗 |
[1:40:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:58] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:41:01] | Will you come down? | 你会来吗 |
[1:41:03] | Are there any Russian Agents down there? | 那里有俄国特工吗 |
[1:41:05] | Yes, he’s surrounded. | 是的 他被包围了 |
[1:41:07] | In that case, he’s going to have to surprise them. | 如果那样的话 他要给他们一个惊喜 |
[1:41:09] | In this situation, there are laws. | 这种情况下 我们有法律 |
[1:41:12] | We must obey them. There’s a protocol. | 我们必须遵守法律 遵守协议 |
[1:41:14] | We are not allowed to approach him. | 我们不得靠近他 |
[1:41:16] | He has to approach us. | 他必须靠近我们 |
[1:41:37] | Excuse me, I’m from Le Figaro. | 打扰了 我是从费加罗报来的 |
[1:41:38] | Do you know what is happening? | 你知道发生什么事了吗 |
[1:41:40] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:41:52] | Two cups of coffee please. | 请来两杯咖啡 |
[1:42:11] | Can I help you? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[1:42:12] | I came to say goodbye to him, if he’s leaving. | 既然他要走了 我来道个别 |
[1:42:15] | Please. | 请吧 |
[1:42:16] | In an hour, he’s going back to Moscow. | 一小时后 他就要回苏维埃 |
[1:42:19] | And you can’t keep away from him, can you? | 你就是没法离开他 是吧 |
[1:42:36] | Rudi. | 鲁迪 |
[1:42:40] | You have to say what you want to. | 你必须说出你的想法 |
[1:42:45] | I want to be free. | 我想自由 |
[1:42:49] | Those two men behind you are policemen. | 你身后的两个人是警察 |
[1:42:50] | You have to go to them, and say the words “I want political asylum”. | 你得去找他们 说”我要政治庇护” |
[1:43:01] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:43:50] | My name is Rudolf Nureyev. | 我叫鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫 |
[1:43:51] | I want to stay in your country. | 我想留在你们国家 |
[1:43:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:43:53] | I want political asylum. | 我要政治庇护 |
[1:43:54] | I want political asylum. | 我要政治庇护 |
[1:43:56] | I want to stay. | 我想留下来 |
[1:44:03] | I want political asylum. | 我要政治庇护 |
[1:44:06] | I want to stay in France. | 我想留在法国 |
[1:44:07] | – Calm down. – Police! | -冷静 -警察 |
[1:44:12] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:44:14] | We are in France here. | 这是在法国 |
[1:44:17] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:44:20] | Step back! | 退后 |
[1:44:34] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:44:46] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你们知道在干什么吗 |
[1:44:48] | The Russians will kill him. | 俄国人会杀了他 |
[1:44:59] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[1:45:09] | List anything you need. | 把你需要的列个表 |
[1:45:12] | Do you have a cognac? | 你们有白兰地吗 |
[1:45:14] | Yes, we do. | 我们这里有 |
[1:45:29] | I want to see Monsieur Nureyev. | 我要见雷里耶夫先生 |
[1:45:29] | I want to see Nureyev. | 我要见雷里耶夫 |
[1:45:31] | This is France. You’re on the French soil. | 这里是法国 你们站在法国土地上 |
[1:45:34] | And Monsieur Nureyev has placed himself | 雷里耶夫先生也是自愿 |
[1:45:36] | voluntarily under our protection. | 申请了我们的庇护 |
[1:45:39] | I just want to speak to him. | 我就是想跟他谈谈 |
[1:45:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:45:42] | He’s too a Soviet citizen. | 他也是个苏联公民 |
[1:45:44] | Soviet have the trade. | 苏联有协议 |
[1:46:08] | Very well. I made a mistake. | 很好 我犯了个错误 |
[1:46:11] | I’ve re-booked you. | 我帮你改签了机票 |
[1:46:14] | You just want to dance, that’s what you say. | 你只想跳舞 你这么说的 |
[1:46:18] | You’re on the next flight to London. | 你要坐下一班航班去伦敦 |
[1:46:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:25] | Rudi, you’ll join the company in London. | 鲁迪 你将加入伦敦的舞团 |
[1:46:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:33] | I think I’ve got to know you in the last few weeks. | 我想过去几周我已经了解你了 |
[1:46:39] | I understand you. | 我理解你 |
[1:46:41] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[1:46:44] | And I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:46:47] | I know where you’ve come from how hard you’ve struggled. | 我知道你一路走来是多么艰难 |
[1:46:57] | I know how much you love your mother, your family. | 我知道你有多么爱你母亲和家人 |
[1:47:06] | Can you look your mother in the eyes… | 你能否看着母亲的眼睛 |
[1:47:11] | and tell her… | 告诉她 |
[1:47:15] | I betrayed you. | 我背叛了你 |
[1:47:19] | I betrayed the Soviet Union? | 我背叛了苏联 |
[1:47:26] | Please take this man away. | 麻烦把这个人带走 |
[1:47:28] | Wait, wait, wait a moment please? Wait a moment. | 等下 等一下 等一下 |
[1:47:31] | Your family will become pariahs. | 你全家都会变成贱人 |
[1:47:34] | You won’t just destroy your own life. | 你不只是毁了你自己的生活 |
[1:47:36] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:47:38] | Leave the Soviet Union now. | 现在离开苏联 |
[1:47:39] | and you will spend your whole life in disgrace. | 你将在耻辱中度过一生 |
[1:47:42] | You’ll never get back. Never see your home again. | 你回不去的 永远看不到你回家 |
[1:47:47] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[1:47:49] | Never. | 永远 |
[1:47:51] | Never return home. | 永远回不去 |
[1:47:54] | An hour ago, you made a mistake. In panic. | 一小时前 你犯了个错 惊慌失措 |
[1:47:59] | I’m offering you the chance to put it right. | 我给你机会改邪归正 |
[1:48:03] | All right. That’s enough. | 行了 到此为止 |
[1:48:04] | You’ve said enough. You must leave. | 你说得够多了 该离开了 |
[1:48:06] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想离开 |
[1:48:06] | You have to. Those are the rules. | 你必须离开 这是规定 |
[1:48:08] | Now Mr. Nureyev, you decide. | 现在 雷里耶夫先生 你决定 |
[1:48:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:48:16] | All right. Rudi. | 好吧 鲁迪 |
[1:48:17] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[1:48:32] | I have to give you 45 minutes on your own. | 我给你45分钟时间 |
[1:48:35] | That door over there takes you back to France. | 那里的门会带你回到法国 |
[1:48:38] | This door takes you to the aeroplanes. | 这扇门会带你上飞机 |
[1:48:45] | You let me know which one you choose. | 你要告诉我你的选择 |
[1:48:49] | I can have my friend Clara. | 可以让我的朋友克拉拉进来 |
[1:49:07] | If he decides to stay, I’ll need you. | 如果他决定留下 我需要你 |
[1:49:10] | There’s a lot of press down there, | 他在这里面临巨大压力 |
[1:49:11] | you’ll have to deal with them. | 你要学会处理 |
[1:49:13] | Does he have somewhere to live? | 他住哪 |
[1:49:14] | I can find somewhere. | 我能找个地方 |
[1:49:15] | I know people who will take him. | 我认识愿意收留他的人 |
[1:49:17] | You’ll need more than one place move him every 48 hours. | 他在一个地方停留不能超过48小时 |
[1:49:35] | Look how dirty you are. | 看看你多脏 |
[1:49:39] | You have to wash your hands. | 你要洗手 |
[1:49:42] | And paste down your hair. | 整理下头发 |
[1:49:44] | How you look is very important. | 你的外表非常重要 |
[1:49:49] | Go and change over there. | 过去打理一下 |
[1:49:56] | Now please. | 请你现在就去 |
[1:49:57] | you have to leave. | 你得走了 |
[1:50:01] | He has to do this alone. | 他必须单枪匹马 |
[1:50:54] | Just Mademoiselle Saint. | 只有赛因特小姐能进去 |
[1:50:56] | No. He’s a Soviet citizen. | 不 他是苏联公民 |
[1:51:04] | Alright, alright, it’s alright. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:51:35] | You’ve lost him. | 你们失去了他 |
[1:52:37] | Is this Romeo and Juliet? | 这是罗密欧和朱丽叶吗 |
[1:52:39] | Is he staying for love? | 他是为爱而留吗 |
[1:52:40] | What? Were you dropped on your head? | 什么 你脑子坏了吗 |
[1:52:42] | Are you a lover of him? | 你是他的情人吗 |
[1:52:43] | Where is he now? Is he still in the building? | 他现在在哪 他还在大楼里吗 |
[1:53:15] | He’ll be tried for treason in his absence. | 由于他离开祖国 他将被判叛国罪 |
[1:53:22] | I’m very ashamed. | 我无脸见人 |
[1:53:28] | I’m ashamed of Nureyev. | 我为雷里耶夫感到羞耻 |
[1:53:33] | I’m ashamed of myself. | 我为自己感到羞耻 |
[1:54:00] | All right? | 好了吗 |
[1:54:02] | Yes. | 好了 |
[1:54:06] | His suitcase came back. | 他的箱子被送回来了 |
[1:54:13] | I’ll get supper. | 我去准备晚饭 |
[1:54:39] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:54:41] | You’re all over the papers. | 报纸上你的消息铺天盖地 |
[1:54:45] | You’re famous. | 你出名了 |
[1:54:49] | – Any regrets? – No. | -后悔吗 -不 |
[1:54:54] | Has he called you? | 他打给你了吗 |
[1:54:58] | Is he going to call you? | 他会打给你吗 |
[1:55:00] | Eventually. | 会打的 |
[1:55:02] | He hasn’t yet? Why not? | 他还没打吗 为什么不打 |
[1:55:06] | Because that’s not who he is. | 因为他不是那样 |
[1:55:35] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:55:37] | Mr. Nureyev, do you think you will one day | 雷里耶夫先生 你觉得 |
[1:55:40] | go back to Russia? | 你会回俄国吗 |
[1:55:41] | I can live anywhere. | 我到哪都能生活 |
[1:55:43] | Remember, I was born on a train. | 别忘了 我是在火车上出生的 |
[1:55:48] | I feel, I will never return to my country. | 我觉得 我再也不会回祖国 |
[1:55:52] | But, I may never behave in yours. | 但我可能永远不会融入你们 |