英文名称:Boarding Gate
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 小宇 我不是人 Ben | |
[00:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[00:44] | Yeah, it’s good. how much was it? | 是的 非常好 多少钱? |
[00:46] | $1,000. | 1000美元 |
[00:49] | Top of the line. | 是最好的 |
[00:51] | So when are you leaving? | 那么你什么时候离开? |
[00:52] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[00:55] | I promised the kids I’d take them hunting in ireland. | 我答应孩子们要带他们去爱尔兰打猎 |
[01:28] | Listen… | 听着… |
[01:29] | I gotta talk to you about something. | 我必须告诉你些事情 |
[01:32] | I’ve been meaning to tell you for a while now. | 我一直想告诉你 |
[01:36] | I’m gonna quit. I’m gonna get out. | 我要辞职了 离开这里 |
[01:40] | I’m gonna sell my shares and start from scratch. | 我会卖出我的股份并且重头开始 |
[01:43] | Besides, I don’t really think you even need me anymore. | 此外 我认为你也不再需要我了 |
[01:48] | I think you’ll be all right. | 我想你一切都会顺利的 |
[01:50] | It’s not the best time. | 这可不是个好时机 |
[01:54] | Well, listen, | 好吧 听着 |
[01:56] | I thought it over quite a bit, | 我想了很久 |
[01:58] | and there’s nothing else I can do. | 我别无选择 |
[01:59] | I’m so far in debt with these people, | 迄今为止我已经负了很多的债 |
[02:02] | It’s what I have to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[02:04] | Have you found a buyer? | 你找到买主了吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:08] | It’s a company called golden eagle. | 一个叫金鹰的公司 |
[02:10] | Out of singapore. | 来自新加坡 |
[02:12] | I borrowed an awful lot of money from these people, | 我从他们那借了很多的钱 |
[02:15] | And this is the best way for me to pay back my debt. | 这是我偿还债务最好的方法 |
[02:18] | You’re still gonna be running things. | 你仍然负责一切事情 |
[02:20] | I already worked out part of the deal-out. | 我已经打点好了部分分配 |
[02:21] | I know golden eagle. | 我知道金鹰 |
[02:24] | They’re not that reputable. | 他们不是很有名 |
[02:30] | Well, they did me a lot of favors, | 是的 可是他们帮我很大忙 |
[02:32] | But it was not like there was anything ever illegal. | 他们不存在什么违法之类的事 |
[02:36] | It was nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[02:38] | No. | 不是 |
[02:40] | No. nothing illegal. | 没什么违法的 |
[02:51] | Answer it. | 接电话 |
[03:02] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[03:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:10] | Yeah. I’ll send somebody else to get you. | 是 我会派人去接你 |
[03:21] | Sandra’s here. | 桑德拉来了 |
[03:23] | You’re still seeing her? | 你还一直见她吗 |
[03:26] | Well, not really. | 不 没有 |
[03:28] | – we talked once. – once too many. | -我们谈过一次 -一次就够多了 |
[03:31] | You preferred the wife, didn’t you? | 你首选的妻子 不是吗 |
[03:34] | I did. | 是的 |
[03:35] | I didn’t. | 我不是 |
[03:39] | Sandra’s out in the waiting area, | 桑德拉在外面的等待区 |
[03:40] | so would you go get her for me? | 你能替我接她吗 |
[03:43] | – sure. – okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[03:45] | The golden eagle contract just arrived. | 金鹰公司的合同刚刚送来 |
[03:46] | Listen… | 听着… |
[03:48] | Andre has all the information, | 安德烈知道一切 |
[03:50] | and he’s gonna start asking questions, | 他会问一些问题 |
[03:52] | So just give him answers, okay? | 只要回答他就可以了 好吗 |
[03:55] | There’s not gonna be any more secrets around here. | 这里将不会再有秘密 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:06] | Mr. rennberg’s waiting for you. will you follow me, please? | 任博格先生在等你 请跟我来 好吗 |
[04:28] | Thanks for seeing me. | 谢谢你能见我 |
[04:32] | Thanks for not taking my messages. | 也谢谢你没有回我信息 |
[04:37] | Well, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, two months late. | 是啊 迟了两个月 |
[04:49] | I thought we broke up. | 我以为我们分手了 |
[04:52] | I guess we kind of did that a couple of times. | 我想我们分手好几次了 |
[04:58] | I’d like to do it once and for all. | 我想彻底做个了结 |
[05:02] | Whatever makes you happy. | 只要你能幸福 |
[05:10] | Your cufflinks? | 你的袖钉? |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:25] | Is it because we’re separated | 是不是因为我们分手了 |
[05:27] | that I’m allowed into your office now? | 我才能进你办公室? |
[05:35] | How old are they? | 他们多大了? |
[05:37] | 11 and 13. | 一个11岁 一个13岁 |
[05:41] | They’re good-looking kids. | 他们真可爱 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:44] | I did a nice job with them, I think. | 我想我和他们相处得很好 |
[05:46] | But your wife… | 但是你的妻子… |
[05:54] | It’s funny. | 真可笑 |
[05:58] | Before, it would’ve been painful to see these pictures. | 以前 看到这些照片会使我很痛苦 |
[06:03] | I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[06:06] | I don’t hardly see those kids anymore. | 我几乎见不到这些孩子 |
[06:09] | Your divorce went through? | 你的离婚判下来了? |
[06:12] | A month ago. | 一个月前 |
[06:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[06:21] | I see. that’s why you started calling again. | 明白了 难怪你又打电话给我了 |
[06:26] | You know very well why we never met in this office before. | 你清楚我们以前为什么不能在办公室见面 |
[06:34] | Because of the favors I used to do for you. | 因为我以前帮过你 |
[06:39] | When I used to play “escort girl” for your clients. | 我以前为你的客户做过三陪小姐 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:46] | I used to come and tell you everything I heard. | 我曾经来这里告诉你我听到的一切 |
[06:50] | And everything I did… | 我做的一切… |
[06:53] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[06:55] | I’m sure you never asked your wife to do such things. | 我打赌你从未要你的妻子做过 |
[06:58] | Well, you were very good at what you do. | 那些事你很擅长 |
[07:03] | And you got paid… quite well as I remember. | 而且你有报酬 没记错的话还很丰厚 |
[07:07] | Yeah, ’cause it turned you on to pay me for that. | 是啊 因为你为此付我报酬会变得异常兴奋 |
[07:23] | You know, sometimes I made things up. | 你知道吗 有时候我会编些故事 |
[07:26] | I’d rather not know. | 我宁愿不知道 |
[07:36] | I would never do it again. | 我再也不会做那样的事了 |
[07:40] | I’m starting to get that impression. | 我已经开始意识到了 |
[07:42] | Do you know why I did it? | 你知道我为什么要那样做吗 |
[07:45] | No, I don’t. I’m mystified. | 不 不知道 我很困惑 |
[07:51] | I did it because I loved you. | 我那样做是因为我爱过你 |
[08:07] | Then I suppose that means you don’t anymore. is that it? | 那是不是意味着你不再爱我了 对吗 |
[08:14] | No. | 不是的 |
[08:15] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[08:20] | Anyway, not enough to do that shit anymore. | 不管怎么样 我不会再为你做傻事了 |
[08:24] | I didn’t have a clue. | 我不明白 |
[08:26] | I would’ve done anything for you. | 我本应该能为你做一切的 |
[08:30] | And you did. | 你确实做了 |
[08:33] | Because I believed in our relationship. | 因为我相信我们的关系 |
[08:38] | You were just taking advantage of me. | 你只是在利用我 |
[08:42] | Took advantage of you? | 利用你? |
[08:45] | I could’ve picked up a $2.00 hooker off the street | 我能在街上挑个便宜货 |
[08:50] | To do the same fucking thing! | 做他妈同样的事! |
[08:55] | Well, you wouldn’t have gotten such good info. | 你不会得到那样有价值的信息 |
[09:00] | I didn’t give a damn about the info. | 我对那些信息不感兴趣 |
[09:05] | You think some sweaty, drunken, half-hard businessman | 你以为在凌晨三点 那些满身汗臭 |
[09:10] | Is gonna tell you anything important | 烂醉如泥的生意人 |
[09:12] | at 3:00 in the morning? | 会告诉你什么重要的事? |
[09:16] | Sure, I thought, maybe once in a while | 当然 我想 也许有时会那样 |
[09:19] | There’d be a small piece of information. | 会有一些小道消息 |
[09:23] | Give me an edge on a business deal. | 在生意上会对我有帮助 |
[09:30] | So… | 所以… |
[09:33] | It was all a game for you. | 对你来说都是游戏 |
[09:36] | If that’s what you want to call it. | 如果你非要那么说的话 |
[09:40] | Yeah. that’s what I want to call it. | 对 我就是那么说 |
[09:49] | You know, you’re not a fool. | 你又不是傻瓜 |
[09:53] | You weren’t tricked into doing anything. | 不会被人哄着做任何事 |
[09:56] | You got off on every bit of that | 你和我一样很享受那些事 |
[09:57] | just as much as I did, and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[10:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:02] | Got into what? | 享受什么 |
[10:04] | You enjoyed doing what I wanted you to do. | 你很享受我让你做的事 |
[10:10] | You liked it. you liked being mine. | 你很喜欢 你喜欢做我的女人 |
[10:13] | Being yours? | 做你的女人? |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:19] | You remember that weekend? | 还记得那个周末吗 |
[10:21] | We went away and we made up a little game | 我们出去玩了点小游戏 |
[10:23] | where’d you be my slave. | 你扮演我的奴隶 |
[10:26] | Say the word slave again. | 再说一遍奴隶这个词 |
[10:33] | Slave. | 奴隶 |
[10:34] | Again. | 再说一遍 |
[10:36] | Slave. | 奴隶 |
[10:38] | Again. | 再说 |
[10:40] | I think you liked doing what I wanted you to do, | 你很喜欢我让你做的事 |
[10:43] | And you got off on it. | 而且你很受用 |
[10:45] | I was doing a bunch of drugs. | 我嗑了很多药 |
[10:49] | I didn’t feel much. I was numb. | 感觉不到那么多 我失去知觉了 |
[10:54] | That’s a bad excuse. | 借口真烂 |
[10:58] | All right. I felt this much. | 好吧 我感觉到这么多 |
[11:04] | The truth is you didn’t give a shit. | 事实上你没有说实话 |
[11:11] | You could barely get it up. | 你自己都说不通 |
[11:13] | Well, | 好吧 |
[11:16] | You’d get hard when you told me what we are going to do, | 当你告诉我 我们该做什么时 你很坚定 |
[11:22] | But less when we actually did it. | 但真当我们做时 你却动摇了 |
[11:41] | Can’t you take that later? | 你就不能等会回? |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | You know how much I miss you? | 你知道我有多想你吗 |
[12:08] | For the wrong reasons. | 另有企图 |
[12:10] | You shouldn’t insist. | 你不应该那么坚持 |
[12:15] | You just don’t want to give in, that’s all. | 你只是不想屈服 仅此而已 |
[12:21] | I don’t want to end up like we were. | 我不想就这样结束 |
[12:27] | It’s so hard to get out of it. | 这样结束太难了 |
[12:33] | So you got out of it? | 那么说 你想分手? |
[12:36] | I don’t think about you anymore. | 我已经不再想你了 |
[12:42] | I think about you less. | 不像以前那样想了 |
[12:46] | Anyway, I’ve got a new job now, so there’s no time for that. | 不管怎么样 我找了份新工作 没时间想你了 |
[12:50] | Okay. you’ve got a job. doing what? | 很好 找了份新工作 是做什么的? |
[12:53] | Do you remember lester and sue wang? | 你还记得莱斯特和王苏吗 |
[12:56] | We had dinner with them a couple times, right? | 我们一起吃过几次饭 是吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I work with them. | 是 我现在和他们一起做事 |
[13:00] | They bought contemporary furniture from kwantung. | 他们从匡同那买进一些现代家具 |
[13:03] | Whatever happened to that | 你那个科幻小说网 |
[13:04] | science-fiction website you had? | 怎么样了? |
[13:08] | That was so dumb. | 烂极了 |
[13:12] | It was not dumb. it was good. | 才不烂呢 很棒的 |
[13:15] | What was the name of that character you invented? | 你创造的那个人物叫什么来着? |
[13:17] | – vortex? – yeah, vortex. | -沃泰斯? -对 沃泰斯 |
[13:25] | Vortex could put out her hand and control people, right? | 沃泰斯可以伸出手控制人 是吗 |
[13:29] | Why don’t you do that right now? | 你为什么现在不那么做? |
[13:31] | Stick out your hand. | 把你的手伸出来 |
[13:36] | Come to my place tomorrow night. | 明晚来我那儿吧 |
[14:45] | There were two containers on the ship. | 船上本来有两个集装箱的 |
[14:48] | This is one. where is my other container? | 这是一个 另一个呢 |
[14:50] | Well, it’ll be here tomorrow. | 明天就能到了 |
[14:52] | I spoke to the freighter. he says he’s sorry. | 我跟运输公司谈过了 他说很抱歉 |
[14:54] | I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sorry, too. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 我也很抱歉 |
[14:56] | There’s four crates at the phv. | 在佛伍有四个箱子 |
[14:57] | Put them on the platform, | 把它们放到场地上 |
[14:58] | deliver them this afternoon, okay? | 今天下午运过去 好吗 |
[15:49] | Fax this to hong kong immediately. | 把这个立即传真到香港去 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:56] | We have to change shippers. | 我们必须得换掉托运公司 |
[16:02] | This is the third screw-up. | 这已经是第三次了 |
[16:08] | Put the ones with red stickers aside. it’s a different order. | 把带红色标签的货放一边 那是另一个订单 |
[16:12] | No, it’s fine. | 不 这样很好 |
[16:13] | It’s okay. I told them. they know. don’t worry. | 没事的 我告诉过他们 他们知道的 不用担心 |
[16:16] | Are you sure you want to leave? | 你确定要离开? |
[16:19] | Is it the money? | 是因为钱吗 |
[16:21] | No, it’s not the money. it’s just… | 不 不是钱的问题 只是… |
[16:23] | I told you it was temporary and, um… | 我跟你说过 只是暂时的 嗯… |
[16:26] | Did someone offer you another job? | 有人给了你另一份工作? |
[16:29] | No, I’m probably going to leave paris. | 不 我可能会离开巴黎 |
[16:31] | Look, these are the four items that are missing, | 看 这是缺少的四项 |
[16:34] | Everything’s fine, and I signed here for you. | 一切都没问题 我在这儿签了字 |
[16:36] | The last page right here? | 最后一页在这儿吗 |
[16:39] | Still needs to be checked. | 仍需核查 |
[16:40] | But bruno said he’ll do it later. | 但是布鲁诺说稍后他会核查的 |
[16:44] | So is miles going to help you? | 迈尔斯会去帮你吗? |
[16:47] | Miles? | 迈尔斯? |
[16:50] | You’re seeing him again, right? | 你又去见他了 是吗? |
[16:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[16:55] | His secretary called to confirm your appointment. | 他的秘书打来过电话跟你确认预约 |
[17:00] | Why? I saw him once. | 为什么 我只见了他一次 |
[17:03] | I thought you made up your mind. | 我以为你下定决心了 |
[17:06] | I did. I made up my mind. | 是的 我是下定决心了 |
[17:09] | And he was supposed to be all of your life? | 那么他应该是你生命的全部? |
[17:15] | He’s out of it. | 他已经不是了 |
[17:18] | – this is the last time. – too risky. | -这是最后一次 -太危险了 |
[17:22] | Next week I’ll be gone. | 下礼拜我就走了 |
[17:24] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[17:25] | China. | 中国 |
[17:27] | Beijing. I’m buying into a club. | 北京 我买了家夜总会 |
[17:32] | With what money? | 哪来的钱? |
[17:33] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[17:41] | You’d live there? | 你会住在那儿? |
[17:44] | In a second. | 只是暂时的 |
[17:46] | I swear, a second. | 我保证 只是暂时 |
[17:51] | Here. | 拿着 |
[17:53] | After, I’ll send you a signal like this. | 之后 我会像这样给你发信号 |
[17:58] | I want to go away too. | 我也想走 |
[18:01] | But I couldn’t go alone. | 但是不能一个人走 |
[18:04] | I won’t be alone. | 我也不会 |
[18:05] | Who are you going with? | 你和谁一起走? |
[18:45] | Where’s sandra? | 桑德拉在哪? |
[18:48] | Where is sandra? | 桑德拉在哪? |
[18:50] | In the booth down there. | 在下面的货亭那 |
[18:52] | Does she have the package? | 她有带包裹吗 |
[18:53] | No. | 没有 |
[18:55] | Where is the package? | 包裹在哪? |
[18:56] | It’s in the car under my seat. | 在我车里 座位下面 |
[18:58] | My motorcycle is over there behind the bank. | 我的摩托车在银行后面 |
[19:00] | Take the motorcycle and get out of here. | 骑着它离开这里 |
[19:08] | Got the cash? | 拿到钱了? |
[19:13] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[19:30] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[19:33] | Let go! | 放开! |
[20:06] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[20:28] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[20:35] | Well, I’m doing what I can. | 我正在做我能做的 |
[22:38] | What? | 干嘛 |
[22:42] | How long? how long have you been doing this? | 多久了? 你干这行多久了? |
[22:47] | What, like, you pretend like you didn’t know now? | 什么 你现在假装不知道了? |
[22:49] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈的是不知道 |
[22:50] | If I knew, I’d fire you. | 要是我知道 我早炒了你了 |
[22:54] | I thought you loved me. | 我还以为你爱我 |
[23:00] | You know I do. | 你知道我是爱你的 |
[23:07] | Just don’t fuck with me, all right? | 别乱来 好吗 |
[23:31] | Don’t do this to me. | 不要这样对我 |
[25:09] | Check tomorrow’s paper. | 检查一下明天的文件 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:49] | Where were you? | 你到哪去了? |
[25:51] | Playing poker. | 打牌 |
[25:53] | All right? | 是吗 |
[25:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:10] | Win or lose? | 赢了还是输了? |
[26:11] | Lose. | 输了 |
[26:13] | How much? | 多少? |
[26:17] | Enough. | 很多 |
[26:26] | They dropped off the tickets. | 他们把票子弄丢了 |
[26:29] | Call my wife and make sure | 打电话给我妻子 |
[26:31] | she got the reservations for the boys. | 确认下她给孩子们预定好房间了 |
[26:33] | Everything should be okay. | 一切都会很顺利的 |
[26:37] | Hang on. I gotta get the door. | 等一下 我去开门 |
[26:57] | Listen, | 听着 |
[26:59] | I’d like you to keep working for me, if you’ll think about it. | 如果你想 我希望你继续为我工作 |
[27:02] | You can stay with andre if you want. | 如果你愿意 你可以和安德烈呆在一起 |
[27:04] | But I’ll miss you, and you need to come if you’d like. | 但我会想你的 只要你愿意你随时可以过来 |
[27:09] | We’ll have fun. good-bye. | 我们会很开心的 再见 |
[27:16] | You brought your keys. | 你把钥匙带来了 |
[27:18] | I brought them back to you. | 我把钥匙拿来还你 |
[27:21] | You brought them back to me. | 你把它们拿来还我 |
[27:23] | The keychain was a gift. | 钥匙链是送给你的礼物 |
[27:26] | I’m returning it. | 我现在还给你 |
[27:29] | Were you on the phone? | 你在打电话? |
[27:31] | Yeah. I just hung up. | 对 我刚收线 |
[27:35] | You want a whiskey? | 来杯威士忌吗 |
[27:36] | No. | 不了 |
[27:38] | Well, I’m gonna have one. | 好吧 我自己来一杯 |
[27:43] | You sure I can’t get you something? | 你确定不要喝些什么吗 |
[27:45] | No, I won’t stay long. | 不了 我不会久留的 |
[27:54] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来的 |
[27:57] | I’m regretting it already. | 我已经开始后悔了 |
[27:59] | I think you came here because it’s dangerous. | 我想你来是因为太危险了 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna get some ice. | 我去拿些冰 |
[28:34] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不饿 |
[28:51] | I got lebanese. | 我找到那些黎巴嫩人了 |
[28:53] | For two? | 两个? |
[28:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:04] | Looks pretty good. you might change your mind. | 听起来不错 或许你会改变主意的 |
[29:09] | You said you’d lend me money. | 你说你会借钱给我的 |
[29:11] | A few months went by, I don’t know what happened. | 几个月过去了 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[29:14] | Maybe you forgot. | 或者你忘记了 |
[29:16] | A million dollars is pretty hard to forget. | 一百万美金是没那么容易忘的 |
[29:20] | That’s an awful lot of money. | 那真是一大笔钱啊 |
[29:23] | Not for you. | 但不是你的 |
[29:24] | Yeah, for me and for anyone. | 对 是我和其他人的 |
[29:30] | Why didn’t you keep your promise, miles? | 迈尔斯 你为什么不信守诺言? |
[29:34] | Well, I kind of thought it was a high price | 我觉得这钱给一堆废物 |
[29:35] | to pay for getting dumped, | 好像多了点 |
[29:37] | First of all. | 首先 |
[29:38] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[29:40] | If I’d had bought that club for you in beijing, | 如果我在北京买了给你买了间夜总会 |
[29:45] | I never would’ve seen you again. | 我就再也见不到你了 |
[29:49] | It was an investment. | 那是投资 |
[29:50] | One investment. | 投资 |
[29:57] | Where are you gonna run the investment from? paris? | 你还在哪儿投资过? 巴黎吗 |
[29:59] | Sure. why not? | 当然 为什么不可以? |
[30:02] | You have companies in places you’ve never even been to. | 你在你从没去过的地方有间公司 |
[30:06] | By not giving you the money, | 但是却不给你钱 |
[30:09] | I had a chance that you would come back to me | 在你生气之后 |
[30:11] | After you got done being angry. | 我有能力让你重新回到我身边 |
[30:15] | And it looks like I calculated the right way, | 看起来我也算对了 |
[30:17] | because here you are. | 因为你现在在这了 |
[30:20] | I get paid for calculating. | 我为计划付出了代价 |
[30:24] | I hear you don’t get paid as much these days. | 我听说你最近一分钱都收不到 |
[30:29] | Is that what you heard? | 这就是你听说的? |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:45] | I’ve made a few bad investments, that’s for sure. | 我有些投资失败了 那是肯定的 |
[30:50] | And I’ve moved around some money | 而且我调整了一些资金 |
[30:52] | To places maybe where it shouldn’t have gone, | 到一些可能是它该去地方 |
[30:54] | But everyone’s just trying to feel their way back. | 但是所有人都在想把它们要回来 |
[30:59] | People say you’re finished. | 人们说你已经完蛋了 |
[31:02] | You know, I read, um… | 你知道的 我在一本在线 |
[31:05] | An article about you in an online business magazine. | 商业杂志上看到过一篇关于你的报道 |
[31:09] | It said you got fucked by the japanese | 它说你在打击日元的时候 |
[31:12] | when you were betting on the yen. | 被日本人骗了 |
[31:14] | And you got fucked by the russians | 你买的那台旧石油化学设备 |
[31:16] | When you bought an obsolete petro-chemical plant. | 也给俄罗斯人给骗了 |
[31:22] | It also said you’ve been sucking their cocks ever since | 它还说你给他们吹过箫 |
[31:25] | To try and control the damage. | 好减少损失 |
[31:29] | You know what they called you? | 你知道他们是怎么称呼你的吗 |
[31:33] | Perfect cliche of bygone times. | 完美陈腐的过去时 |
[31:43] | You’re reading business magazines now? | 你现在还有看商业杂志吗 |
[31:45] | Sometimes, when I’m going for a laugh. | 有时候 例如我想开心一下的时候 |
[31:51] | Made me laugh. | 真的很好笑 |
[32:00] | If I’d have given you that money, | 如果我给了你那笔钱 |
[32:05] | I never would’ve seen you again. | 我就再也看不到你了 |
[32:07] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你的钱 |
[32:10] | Keep it so you can buy a petro-chemical plant. | 留着它去买一台石油化学设备吧 |
[32:14] | In russia. | 就在俄罗斯 |
[32:17] | Well, if you don’t want the money, then what do you want? | 好吧 如果你不想要钱 那你要什么 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:23] | I just came here to see | 我来是想看清楚 |
[32:24] | what it was that obsessed me so much. | 是什么困扰我那么久 |
[32:30] | Well, what did you find? | 好吧 那你找到什么了 |
[32:33] | I can’t see it. it’s gone now. | 我不知道 它不见了 |
[32:42] | What do you see? | 那你看到什么 |
[32:48] | I see, um, | 我看到 |
[32:51] | A run-of-the-mill businessman… | 一个没用的商人… |
[32:57] | Alone… | 孤寂… |
[33:00] | Divorced… | 离异… |
[33:02] | In a lawsuit with his wife… | 和妻子打官司… |
[33:07] | losing his grip. | 变得抓狂 |
[33:10] | Lost in his personal life. | 迷失在他的私生活里 |
[33:13] | Lost in his business life. | 迷失在他的商业战场里 |
[33:21] | His body going to seed. | 他的身体开始衰弱 |
[33:27] | The perfect cliche of bygone times. | 完美陈腐的过去时 |
[34:10] | I was bullshitting you, miles. | 我刚才是胡说的 迈尔斯 |
[34:15] | I had butterflies in my stomach on my way here… | 在来这的路上 我还神经质的发抖呢… |
[34:19] | Just like when I used to be in love with you. | 就像我刚开始爱上你那样 |
[34:23] | You never stopped. | 你从没停止过 |
[34:27] | When I’m away from you, I’m clear headed. | 当我离开你的时候 我头脑很清醒 |
[34:33] | I think about the future. | 我考虑到未来 |
[34:38] | The club in beijing, how that could change my life. | 远在北京的夜总会 怎么能改变我的生活 |
[34:44] | But when I’m around you, | 可当我在你身边的时候 |
[34:45] | it all goes blurry and i… | 所有的一切开始变的模糊了 而我… |
[34:49] | I get carried away. | 我失去了自制力 |
[35:10] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[35:14] | Just memories. | 只是记忆 |
[35:18] | The life we could have shared and the hopes I had. | 我们可以共同分享的生活还有我曾经有过的希望 |
[35:25] | For a while, I thought I was meant to be by your side. | 另外 我本来想和你在一起的 |
[35:28] | How ridiculous. | 多荒唐 |
[35:33] | The truth is it’s over now. | 事实是它已经结束了 |
[35:37] | It’s history. | 它已经是历史了 |
[35:46] | I’m not crying for you, I’m crying for myself. | 我不是在为你哭 我是为我自己 |
[35:49] | I’d like a whiskey. | 我想要杯威士忌 |
[35:52] | All right, then I’ll get you one. | 好的 我给你拿一杯 |
[36:04] | No, a bigger one. | 不 一大杯 |
[36:06] | With ice cubes. | 加冰块的 |
[39:10] | I don’t love you anymore, miles. | 迈尔斯 我不爱你了 |
[39:14] | I desire you, | 我是想要你 |
[39:17] | But don’t love you anymore. | 但不爱你了 |
[39:24] | Since when? tonight? | 什么时候开始的? 今晚吗 |
[39:28] | No. | 不 |
[39:30] | Tonight I just needed to prove it to myself. | 今晚只是我想要证明给自己看 |
[39:39] | Well, since when, then? | 好吧 那是什么时候? |
[39:45] | Since… | 自从 |
[39:49] | I went out with those japanese clients of yours. | 我和你那几个日本客户出去后 |
[39:53] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[39:59] | Yes, I do. | 是的 记得 |
[40:08] | Well, we ended up at their hotel. | 是的 我们就在他们的酒店里结束的 |
[40:13] | The oldest one, takeshi, | 最老的那个 武 |
[40:17] | Had slipped some ghb in my beer. | 下了些迷药在我的啤酒里 |
[40:21] | When I woke up, they were gone. | 我醒过来的时候 他们都走了 |
[40:24] | They left a rolled-up 100-dollar bill | 在床头柜上 |
[40:30] | On the night table. | 留下了一卷100块 |
[40:32] | After that, I came to see you. | 之后 我来找你 |
[40:36] | You were with that girl louise flannagan. | 你和那个叫露易丝·弗拉纳根的女孩在一起 |
[40:42] | You had been doing crystal with her | 你们正在嗑药 |
[40:44] | and ordered some lebanese, | 还有个黎巴嫩人伺候着 |
[40:46] | Which is why… | 那就是为什么… |
[40:49] | I don’t touch that shit. | 我不再做那些蠢事 |
[40:52] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[40:52] | You wanted me to tell you everything | 你要我在她面前 |
[40:54] | that happened in front of her. | 告诉你发生的一切 |
[40:59] | She kept wanting me to admit | 她硬要我承认 |
[41:02] | That I’d been raped in my sleep. | 我在睡觉时被人强奸了 |
[41:05] | You were raped… | 你被他们所有人… |
[41:09] | By all of them. | 强奸了 |
[41:13] | Those fucking animals took polaroids of you, | 那些操蛋的禽兽用宝利来给你拍照 |
[41:17] | And they showed them around in their office, | 然后他们在办公室里到处传阅照片 |
[41:21] | And I can tell you for sure… | 我可以很确定的告诉你… |
[41:28] | It wasn’t something I was proud of. | 我不觉得自豪 |
[41:34] | Louise wanted me to tell everything in detail. | 露易丝要我把所有事都详细的说出来 |
[41:38] | Seemed to turn her on. | 好像这能使她兴奋 |
[41:46] | Nobody forced you to say anything. | 没有人强迫你说什么 |
[41:50] | You did. | 你有 |
[41:55] | You wanted me to turn her on | 你想我让她兴奋 |
[41:58] | So then you could watch us fuck. | 那样你就可以看我们俩做了 |
[42:03] | That’s why you had her come over in the first place. | 那就是为什么你一开始就让她过来 |
[42:05] | I had taken two ecstasies. | 我吃了两颗摇头丸 |
[42:08] | I was rolling, and I let her go down on me. | 我摇摆着 骑到她身上 |
[42:14] | And I watched you jerk off. | 然后看着你射出来 |
[42:16] | And then we slept together. | 然后我们就一起睡了 |
[42:20] | No, we didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[42:22] | You’re getting it mixed up. | 你搞错了 |
[42:25] | You had an early flight to moscow. | 你搭了早班机回莫斯科 |
[42:28] | And then… | 然后… |
[42:32] | And then louise took me home. | 然后露易丝把我带回家 |
[42:36] | I didn’t know how to get rid of her. | 我不知道该怎么摆脱她 |
[42:38] | And then she kept texting me for a month. | 然后她发了我一个月的短信 |
[42:43] | Why in the hell didn’t you ever tell me that? | 为什么你没告诉过我这个? |
[42:45] | Because I don’t give a fuck about louise flannagan. | 因为我根本不在乎什么露易丝·弗拉纳根 |
[42:48] | I didn’t even want to tell you about this till now. | 直到现在我都不想告诉你 |
[42:54] | When you came back from russia, | 从俄罗斯回来后 |
[42:58] | You had forgotten all about it. | 你把所有的事情都忘了 |
[43:01] | But not me. | 但我没有 |
[43:03] | We’ve done a lot worse than that, | 我们做过很多比那更糟的事 |
[43:06] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[43:10] | I say, we’ve done a lot worse than that. | 我说 我们做过很多比那更糟的事 |
[43:15] | I think it’s better I go now. | 我想我最好现在就走 |
[43:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:30] | miles… | 迈尔斯… |
[43:31] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[43:32] | – please let me leave. – where are you going? | -让我走 -你要去哪 |
[43:34] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[43:37] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[43:39] | -where do you think you’re going? -let me go, please | -你想去哪 -迈尔斯 求求你 让我走 |
[43:41] | Let me go. I swear to god it’s better this way. | 让我走 我相信这样比较好 |
[43:43] | Please let me go. | 求你让我走 |
[43:55] | Let me go, miles. | 迈尔斯 让我走吧 |
[43:57] | Let me go! | 让我走! |
[44:20] | These are mine now. | 它们是我的了 |
[44:25] | You gave them back. | 你还给我的 |
[44:31] | You want a beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[44:44] | Don’t worry. it’s not spiked. | 别担心 没下药 |
[44:47] | And even if it was, you’d drink it anyway, right? | 就算有 你还是会喝的 对吧 |
[44:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[44:55] | No. no maybe. yes. | 不 不是也许 是肯定 |
[44:57] | Say yes. | 说会 |
[45:01] | Yes. | 会 |
[45:03] | Now you know, at the end of the night, | 你知道 在深夜 |
[45:08] | I’m gonna handcuff you, | 我会铐住你 |
[45:10] | And I’m gonna fuck you. | 然后干你 |
[45:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:16] | Right over there in the cabinet. | 在那边的橱柜里 |
[45:19] | You kept the handcuffs. | 你还留着手铐 |
[45:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:49] | I hate them. they hurt. | 我讨厌它们 它们伤到我了 |
[45:56] | That’s not what you used to say. | 你以前不是这样说的 |
[46:03] | May I ask you a question, miles? | 迈尔斯 可以问你个问题吗 |
[46:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:09] | Am I the only girl that turns you on? | 我是唯一一个能让你兴奋的女人吗 |
[46:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[46:15] | I’m the only one you can fuck? | 我是唯一一个你可以干的人吗 |
[46:17] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[46:19] | But the others. | 但是其他人 |
[46:21] | The others don’t do anything for me. | 其他女人不会为我做任何事 |
[46:26] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的? |
[46:30] | For a while. | 等一下 |
[46:34] | I gotta get that, okay? | 我去接个电话 好吗 |
[46:36] | This is new york. | 这里是纽约 |
[46:38] | The market’s closing. | 市场交易结束了 |
[46:40] | Yeah, hello. | 你好 |
[46:43] | No, no. no, no. no, no. I was expecting your call. | 不不不 我正在等你的电话 |
[46:46] | Yeah. yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 |
[46:49] | No, look, as long as it stays that way, we’re not gonna sell. | 不 只要它保持下去 我们就不卖 |
[46:52] | That’s absolutely out of the question. | 绝对没问题 |
[46:55] | That’s right. no, I have the information right in front of me. | 对 不 资料就在我面前 |
[47:01] | Look, we have to be careful, okay? that’s all I’m saying. | 听着 我们要非常小心 知道吗 我要说的就是这个 |
[47:05] | They’re waiting for a sign, and we gotta be careful. | 他们在等机会 所以我们得非常小心 |
[47:34] | Vortex. | 旋涡 |
[48:12] | Hey, couldn’t I have a cigarette? | 我可以抽根烟吗 |
[48:23] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[48:28] | Get down! | 跪下! |
[48:33] | Don’t you fucking move. | 别他妈乱动 |
[48:35] | Okay? don’t move an inch. | 好吗 一点都别动 |
[48:44] | I said don’t fucking move! | 我说了不许动! |
[52:49] | Is it done? | 他死了吗 |
[52:56] | Did anyone see you? | 有没有被人看到? |
[52:58] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪吗 |
[53:00] | No. | 没有 |
[53:06] | The gun. give me the gun. | 枪 把枪给我 |
[53:16] | Did you wipe your prints? | 有没有擦掉指纹? |
[53:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:21] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[53:23] | Sandra, you asked me to help you, and I will help you, | 桑德拉 你要我帮忙 我肯定会帮的 |
[53:26] | But if you don’t fucking listen to me, I can’t help you. | 但是如果你不听我的话 我就帮不了你了 |
[53:30] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[53:33] | I did what I could. | 我做了能做的事 |
[53:35] | In any case, you were caught by the cameras. | 不管怎样 你都被摄像头拍到了 |
[53:38] | They saw you come, they saw you go. | 他们看到你进去出来 |
[53:39] | They’ll identify you. | 他们会认出你的 |
[53:42] | This time tomorrow, | 明天的这个时候 |
[53:43] | you’ll be a new person in a different country. | 你会以一个新的身份出现在别的国家 |
[53:47] | No one will know you. | 没人认识你 |
[53:48] | Did you bring a change of clothes? | 你带换洗的衣服了吗 |
[53:51] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[53:53] | Change. your dress is torn. | 换掉 你的衣服撕破了 |
[54:07] | I booked you a flight to hong kong. | 我帮你订了去香港的机票 |
[54:14] | You leave for madrid, orly. 7:15 in the morning. | 早上7点15分去马德里的欧里机场 |
[54:16] | Madrid, hong kong, 3:30. | 3点30分 马德里转机去香港 |
[54:19] | – do you understand? – yeah. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[54:24] | When you get to hong kong, | 你到香港后 |
[54:26] | Take a taxi to this address. | 乘的士去这个地址 |
[54:32] | Go inside the building, go to the tenth floor. | 到大厦十楼去 |
[54:35] | Look for mr. ho. | 找何先生 |
[54:37] | Mr. ho is my friend. | 何先生是我的朋友 |
[54:39] | He knows nothing. | 他什么都不知道 |
[54:41] | He needs to know nothing. | 他也不需要知道什么 |
[54:44] | Don’t ask him anything. | 什么都别问 |
[54:45] | He’ll take care of you. | 他会照顾你的 |
[54:46] | You need to do what I say. | 你只要照我说的去做 |
[54:54] | When you get to hong kong, | 到香港后 |
[54:55] | do not use your credit cards, okay? | 别用你的信用卡 知道吗 |
[54:58] | They’ll find you immediately. | 不然他们会马上找到你的 |
[55:00] | This is 1,000 u.s. dollars in hong kong dollars. | 这是1000块美金换成的港币 |
[55:02] | It’s not much. be careful with it. | 不多 小心点 |
[55:05] | Give me your credit card. | 把你的信用卡给我 |
[55:08] | You use your credit cards, they trace you. | 你要是用信用卡 他们会追踪到你的 |
[55:16] | Give me your phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[55:18] | I don’t want you using your phone. | 我不想你用你的电话 |
[55:20] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[55:24] | My flight takes off from rossi four hours before you. | 我会从罗西出发 比你早飞四小时 |
[55:27] | I arrive in hong kong before you as well. | 所以我会比你早四小时到香港 |
[55:29] | Mr. ho will give you an address to where I will be. | 到时候何先生会把我的地址给你 |
[55:32] | You’ll meet me there. | 你到那会找到我 |
[55:33] | – at your place? – no. | -是你家吗 -不是 |
[55:36] | The person that hired us. | 雇我们的人 |
[55:40] | When the cops find miles and it’s official, | 当警察找到迈尔斯并且公开 |
[55:44] | We get the other half of the money, cash, in hong kong. | 我们会在香港拿到另外一半钱 是现金 |
[55:47] | It’s faster, it’s better. | 那样更快更好 |
[55:49] | Then he disappears, and so will we. | 然后他就会消失 我们也是 |
[55:52] | – give me the keys to the car. – what for? | -把车钥匙给我 -为什么 |
[55:54] | You don’t need to know. just give the keys. | 你不用知道 给我就好 |
[55:59] | Lisa’s waiting for you outside. | 丽莎在外面等你 |