英文名称:Five Feet Apart
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Human touch. | 互相触碰 |
[00:36] | Our first form of communication. | 是我们的第一种交流方式 |
[00:39] | Safety, security, comfort, | 安全 安心 安慰 |
[00:41] | all in the gentle caress of a finger. | 尽在那一指的轻柔爱抚中 |
[00:45] | Or the brush of lips on a soft cheek. | 或是脸颊上的轻轻一吻 |
[00:48] | It connects us when we’re happy, | 让我们在快乐时彼此相连 |
[00:52] | bolsters us in times of fear, | 胆怯时鼓舞我们前行 |
[00:56] | excites us in times of passion | 热情之时 还有感受爱意之时 |
[01:01] | and love. | 让我们兴奋不已 |
[01:04] | We need that touch from the one we love | 我们对所爱之人抚摸的渴求 |
[01:07] | almost as much as we need air to breathe. | 不亚于对空气的需要 |
[01:11] | But I never understood the importance of touch. | 但我从未理解触摸的重要性 |
[01:15] | His touch. | 他的触摸 |
[01:20] | Until I couldn’t have it. | 直到我再也无法感受到 |
[01:45] | Oh, yeah. | 快看 |
[01:47] | Oh, yeah. This one’s perfect. | 是了 这件最合适 |
[01:51] | Actually, though, the tan lines might be incredible. | 其实 这样晒痕可能会很惊人 |
[01:53] | Oh, my gosh. That doesn’t even cover half your boob. | 老天 你胸的一半都遮不住 |
[01:56] | No. You need something… | 不 你得找件 |
[02:00] | This is actually cute. | 这件倒挺可爱的 |
[02:01] | That’s actually really cute. | 那确实挺可爱的 |
[02:02] | Yeah. Let me see. | 是啊 给我看看 |
[02:04] | I like that. | 我喜欢这件 |
[02:05] | Oh, yeah, that’s actually really pretty. | 没错 这件很好看 |
[02:06] | But I can’t tell, is it too trampy | 但我也说不准 会不会太挑逗 |
[02:08] | or not trampy enough? | 还是还不够挑逗 |
[02:10] | Hello! | 看一眼 |
[02:11] | Are you with us? | 你还在听我们说话吗 |
[02:13] | Okay, guess what. | 好 知道吗 |
[02:14] | Taylor and Mason are meeting us | 泰勒和梅森早上 |
[02:16] | at the airport in the morning. | 会在机场跟我们碰头 |
[02:18] | What’s that face? | 你那是什么表情 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[02:20] | I know. I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:22] | Dude, Mason and Brooke broke up. | 亲爱哒 梅森和布鲁克分手了 |
[02:24] | – No, they didn’t. – Yes, they did. | -不是吧 -真分了 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God! Maya! | 我的天 玛雅 |
[02:28] | You’re gonna do it! | 你得下手 |
[02:31] | I wish I could be there to see that in person. | 我真希望能亲眼目睹 |
[02:35] | Just sucks that you planned it this year | 真扫兴你今年都计划好了 |
[02:37] | and you don’t even get to go. | 还是没去成 |
[02:41] | You can just Photoshop me in with your fancy editing apps. | 你可以用P图软件把我P进去 |
[02:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:46] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[02:47] | Why are you laughing? No, I don’t. | 你笑什么 我真不知道 |
[02:48] | The one where you get your pimples | 就是那张你去痘痘 |
[02:49] | and your little fake blush. | 加腮红的照片 |
[02:51] | Shut up. | 你可闭嘴吧 |
[02:52] | The lashes! Your lashes aren’t that long in real life. | 还有睫毛 你可没那么长睫毛 |
[02:54] | You guys are so annoying. | 你俩还真气人 |
[02:55] | Okay, come on. Thank you for the burgers. | 行了 谢谢你的汉堡 |
[02:58] | Honestly, you guys are gonna have so much fun. | 说真的 你俩要玩得开心点 |
[03:01] | – Okay? – Okay. | -知道吗 -好的 |
[03:02] | Bye. I love you. | 再见啦 爱你 |
[03:03] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[03:05] | I love you. | 爱你哦 |
[03:06] | Miss you. Bye. | 会想你的 再见啦 |
[03:07] | Mwah. Use protection. | 记得戴套 |
[03:09] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 老妈子 |
[03:57] | Hello, world. | 你好呀 世界 |
[03:58] | So, I am back in the hospital again | 我又住回医院了 |
[04:01] | for another tune-up. | 做下一轮治疗 |
[04:03] | I need a few more rounds of antibiotics | 我还要摄入几轮抗生素 |
[04:05] | to get over this little sore throat that I’ve been… | 把最近的嗓子痛给解决了 |
[04:08] | Hi, Barb! | 你好呀 芭布 |
[04:09] | Sore throat? | 嗓子痛 |
[04:11] | Right, with a 102 fever? | 说的真对 还发38度的烧呢 |
[04:13] | I’ve had worse. Say hi! | 我有过更严重的 来打个招呼 |
[04:14] | Stella, get that thing out of my face. | 斯黛拉 别对着我的脸 |
[04:16] | – You’re looking good! – No that. | -你挺上镜呀 -才没有 |
[04:18] | Stella will be right back after we get her all set up. | 斯黛拉一会儿准备好了就回来 |
[04:21] | You heard the boss lady. | 你们听见管事婆怎么说的了 |
[04:25] | I think this is her best work. | 我觉得这张是最好的作品 |
[04:28] | Hi, Stella. | 嗨 斯黛拉 |
[04:32] | Wow. A lot’s changed in the last six months. | 过去六个月变化还真大 |
[04:34] | Yep. | 没错 |
[04:35] | He’s due in March. | 预产期在三月 |
[04:37] | Bend your arm, please. | 手臂弯一下 |
[04:38] | What room’s Poe in? | 波在哪间病房 |
[04:39] | 310 310. | |
[04:41] | 嗨 小帅哥 | |
[04:42] | 我在307病房 | |
[04:43] | And open up. | 张嘴 |
[04:43] | 嗨 小帅哥 | |
[04:43] | 在做呼吸疗程 | |
[04:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:49] | 嘿 得了支气管炎 死不掉 | |
[04:50] | 一会过来 | |
[04:50] | 嘿 得了支气管炎 死不了 | |
[04:53] | You are all set. | 这样就好啦 |
[04:55] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 过会儿再见 |
[04:56] | Thank you, Julie. | 谢谢 茱莉 |
[05:01] | Are you sure this is okay? | 你确定这样没事儿吗 |
[05:03] | I will still be monitoring you. | 我还是会继续盯着你 |
[05:05] | And, yes, it’s okay. | 然后 没错 没事儿的 |
[05:07] | What would I do without you? | 没你我该怎么办 |
[05:09] | You’d die. | 会死的 |
[05:12] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[05:14] | So, Barb is letting me keep | 所以 芭布这次同意 |
[05:16] | my med cart in my room this time. | 把药车留在了病房里 |
[05:18] | And she left me a bunch of pills, | 她给我留了一堆药片 |
[05:20] | some G-Juice. | 一些G果汁 |
[05:22] | Yum! That’s the liquid nutrition | 美味 那些是营养液 |
[05:24] | that goes straight to my stomach | 直接通过胃导管 |
[05:26] | through my G-tube. | 进入我的胃 |
[05:27] | So, to any of you girls out there | 所以 在外玩耍的妹子们 |
[05:29] | wishing you could eat 5,000 calories a day | 祝你们每天吃五千大卡 |
[05:32] | and not gain a pound, | 身上都不长一点肉 |
[05:33] | I’ll trade you any day. | 我随时乐意跟你换 |
[05:36] | Today I’ll probably be reorganizing this thing | 今天我大概会重新整理这堆东西 |
[05:40] | because as many of you know, I’m slightly anal. | 正如你们大部分人所知 我有点挑剔 |
[05:44] | By slightly anal, I mean clinically OCD. | 有点挑剔 意思是临床强迫症 |
[05:47] | So, peace. | 那么 愿世界和平 |
[05:49] | Bye, guys. | 再见啦 大伙们 |
[06:29] | √ 整理医疗车 | |
[06:29] | 来世? | |
[06:29] | 优化应用通知 | |
[06:29] | 呼吸道治疗/背心 | |
[06:29] | 点心 | |
[06:29] | 锻炼 | |
[06:29] | √ 玛雅和卡米拉来玩 | |
[07:29] | New baby upstairs. | 楼上有新生儿了 |
[07:31] | Meet me in 15. | 我15分钟后过来 |
[07:37] | Hi, Cynthia. | 晚上好 辛西娅 |
[07:39] | Hi, Stella. | 晚上好 斯黛拉 |
[07:41] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[07:57] | I’ve already clocked the nurse’s schedule, | 我已经算过了护士的轮班时间 |
[07:58] | so unless you plant your ass on that call button, | 所以除非你摁呼叫铃 |
[08:00] | no one’s gonna bother you for, like, an hour. | 大概一小时内 都不会有人来烦你们 |
[08:01] | Hey. I gotta sleep on that bed, okay? | 我可要睡在上面的 好吧 |
[08:04] | Wow. I mean, we’re not animals. | 我们可不是畜牲 |
[08:07] | Don’t worry, it’s not even gonna take that long. | 别担心 用不了那么久 |
[08:09] | Hey! Whatchu talkin’ about, Willis? | 你说什么呢 小威 |
[08:30] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见了 |
[08:54] | 禁止使用手机 | |
[09:10] | Saw you moving in your stuff. | 我看见你搬东西进来了 |
[09:13] | It was, uh… | 真的是 |
[09:14] | There was a lot of it. | 挺多东西的 |
[09:16] | Are you gonna be here for a while? | 你要在这儿待上一阵吗 |
[09:20] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[09:27] | You’re deaf. | 你是个聋子 |
[09:29] | Shouldn’t you be procuring your room | 你不是该帮你的客人 |
[09:32] | for your guests? | 准备房间吗 |
[09:33] | You rent by the hour or what? | 你是按小时出租还是怎么的 |
[09:35] | So, that was you lurking in the hall. | 这么说是你在大厅里瞎转悠 |
[09:37] | Mmm, I don’t lurk, and you followed me here. | 我才不转悠 是你跟着我到这儿 |
[09:40] | I wanted to introduce myself, | 我想做个自我介绍 |
[09:42] | but that little attitude of yours… | 但你有点小情绪 |
[09:45] | Let me guess. You’re the kind of guy | 我来猜猜 你就是那种 |
[09:46] | that ignores the rules | 因为想自己掌握主导权 |
[09:47] | ’cause it makes you feel in control. Am I right? | 所以就无视规矩的人 我说对了吗 |
[09:50] | You’re not wrong. | 你没说错 |
[09:51] | You think that’s cute? | 你觉得那样很迷人 |
[09:53] | Do you think it’s cute? | 你觉得那样迷人吗 |
[09:55] | Letting your friends borrow your room for sex | 让你朋友借你的病房上床 |
[09:58] | is disgusting, so, no. | 真的很恶心 所以 不 |
[09:59] | You don’t like sex? | 你不喜欢上床吗 |
[10:00] | No, I like | 不是 我喜欢 |
[10:03] | sex. I like sex. | 上床 我喜欢性 |
[10:06] | Sex is fine. | 性爱挺好的 |
[10:08] | Fine isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement, | 挺好可不算是明确的认同 |
[10:10] | but I’ll take some common ground where I can get it. | 不过意见有点相似就行 我见好就收 |
[10:12] | We have nothing in common. | 我们毫无相似之处 |
[10:14] | Ooh, that’s cold. | 你还真冷酷 |
[10:16] | What… What are you doing up here? | 你 你在这儿做什么 |
[10:19] | Six feet at all times. You both know the rules. | 随时保持六英尺 你俩都知道规定的 |
[10:22] | Will, get back to your room. | 威尔 回你房间去 |
[10:24] | There you go. | 好了 |
[10:26] | A little name for your psychological profile. | 给你的心理侧写提供个名字吧 |
[10:29] | I’m Will Newman. | 我叫威尔·纽曼 |
[10:31] | And you are? | 小姐芳名 |
[10:33] | Deaf. | 聋子 |
[10:34] | Stella, thank you for putting your mask back on. | 斯黛拉 谢谢你还知道要戴口罩 |
[10:36] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[10:39] | You need to lighten up. | 你得放松一点 |
[10:41] | It’s just life. | 生活嘛 |
[10:43] | It’ll be over before you know it. | 你都意识不到就结束了 |
[10:52] | So, he’s a CFer? | 他是个囊性纤维化患者吗 |
[10:52] | 一种非感染性遗传疾患 特征是呼吸道反复受感染 呼吸道内产生稠厚的粘痰 | |
[10:55] | B. Cepacia. | 伯克霍尔德菌 |
[10:57] | Part of a new drug trial for Cevaflomalin. | 是参加塞瓦弗马林新药临床试验的 |
[11:02] | You contract that and you can… | 你要是感染了 就要 |
[11:05] | You can kiss the possibility of new lungs goodbye. | 你就要和新肺说再见了 |
[11:09] | There’s no coming back from that bacteria. | 感染这种病菌是根除不了的 |
[11:12] | Stay away. | 保持距离 |
[11:40] | Hello, world. | 你们好呀 世界 |
[11:41] | Okay, AffloVest for 30 more minutes, | 胸振背心再用30分钟 |
[11:44] | then you’re all set. | 然后今天就没了 |
[11:45] | You need anything else before I hit the road? | 我离开之前还有什么需要吗 |
[11:47] | Chocolate pudding for two? | 两人份的巧克力布丁 |
[11:49] | Oh, so, what? I’m room service now? | 什么啊 我是客房服务了不成 |
[11:51] | Gotta take advantage of the perks. | 得好好利用一下机会 |
[11:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:01] | Good girl, good girl. | 好孩子 乖孩子 |
[12:03] | All right, good. Right. | 很好 就这样 |
[12:06] | Right, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[12:08] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:09] | Bye, Barb. | 再见了 芭布 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:21] | Like all kids with cystic fibrosis, | 就和所有患囊性纤维化的孩子一样 |
[12:23] | I was born terminal, | 我出生就已经是晚期 |
[12:24] | which doesn’t necessarily mean I’m gonna die tomorrow, | 这也不是说我明天就会挂 |
[12:28] | but I could die tomorrow. | 但是这也是一种可能性 |
[12:29] | Anyone could die tomorrow. | 每个人明天都可能会挂 |
[12:31] | I just have a little bit less time | 我只是比别人的时间 |
[12:32] | than everyone else. | 稍微短那么一点点而已 |
[12:33] | My lungs are at about 50% function right now. | 我的肺现在大概只有50%的功能 |
[12:38] | So at this rate, | 所以按这个速度 |
[12:39] | Dr. Hamid says that I’ll need a transplant | 哈米德医生说我一上高中 |
[12:41] | by the time I’m a junior in high school. | 就要立刻进行器官移植 |
[12:45] | That’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[12:47] | Hi, guys! Shh! | 大家好呀 轻点 |
[12:50] | We’re at the NICU | 我们现在在新生儿重症监护病房 |
[12:51] | because I’m obsessed with babies. | 因为我太喜欢小婴儿了 |
[12:53] | And Barb… | 还有芭布 |
[12:55] | The beautiful Barb is giving me permission | 美丽动人的芭布现在同意我 |
[12:57] | to come in here by myself now. | 自己到这儿来 |
[12:59] | Cystic fibrosis, as you know, is a genetic disease | 正如你们所知 囊性纤维化是一种 |
[13:02] | that basically makes my body produce a shit ton of mucus. | 能让身体产生特别多黏液的基因疾病 |
[13:05] | Fun fact, I have to be extremely careful | 有趣的是 我得时刻注意 |
[13:09] | around other people with CF. | 和其他囊性纤维化患者保持距离 |
[13:10] | The rule is that we’re not | 规定就是我们之间 |
[13:11] | supposed to get within six feet | 至少相隔六英尺 |
[13:13] | because we could end up | 否则我们可能会 |
[13:15] | catching each other’s bacteria. | 相互感染彼此的病菌 |
[13:16] | A lot of people don’t realize that new lungs | 很多人不知道 就算移植了新肺 |
[13:18] | generally only last about five years, | 一般来说也只能管五年 |
[13:21] | which is okay actually because most of us | 其实这也挺好了 毕竟我们中的大多数 |
[13:26] | are just trying to stay alive long enough | 只想就这么活着 撑到 |
[13:28] | for a new treatment to come out. | 有新的治疗方案出来 |
[13:30] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[13:31] | Just chilling here in my new AffloVest, | 我用着新的胸振背心放松呢 |
[13:34] | which is really cool | 这真的很酷 |
[13:35] | because now I don’t have to be hooked up to the wall, | 因为现在不我用被吊在墙上了 |
[13:38] | which obviously I’m not | 我现在明显没吊着 |
[13:39] | because I’m hanging upside down on my bed. | 因为我现在倒着悬在床上 |
[13:42] | This is actually good | 这其实对排出黏液 |
[13:44] | for getting the mucus up and stuff. | 是很有帮助的 |
[13:46] | I know, cute, right? | 我知道 可爱吧 |
[14:09] | Dang, girl. | 天啊 姐妹 |
[14:11] | You look worn. | 你看起来有点憔悴 |
[14:13] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[14:14] | Is it anyone I know? | 我认识吗 |
[14:18] | What’d you get? | 你吃什么 |
[14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[14:24] | Are those truffles? How’d you get truffles? | 这些是松露吗 你哪来的 |
[14:27] | Oh, you gotta bring them with, sister. | 哦 你带着它们就行了 姐妹 |
[14:31] | Look at how spicy that food cart is. | 看着我的餐车是不是觉得很香 |
[14:34] | I’m impressed. | 我真是印象深刻 |
[14:35] | All right, let’s talk about me. | 好了 说说我吧 |
[14:36] | I’m single! | 我恢复单身了 |
[14:40] | You broke up with Michael? | 你和迈克分手了吗 |
[14:41] | Maybe he broke up with me. | 大概是他和我提的分手 |
[14:43] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[14:44] | It was mutual. | 我和他都达成共识了 |
[14:47] | No, it wasn’t. | 好吧 并不是 |
[14:48] | Why? You actually really liked him. | 为什么啊 你很喜欢他的 |
[14:51] | And I thought he was gonna be the one. | 我以为他是你的真命天子 |
[14:54] | He obviously isn’t. | 他显然不是了 |
[14:58] | Screw him anyway, right? | 无论怎么样 都上过他了 不亏吧 |
[14:59] | At least you got to do that. | 至少你还能做那事 |
[15:03] | Poe? | 波 |
[15:12] | Poe, you okay? | 你怎么了 |
[15:15] | Choking, 310. | 310房病人呛住气管了 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry, Julie. | 茱莉 我很抱歉 |
[15:21] | My leg hit the call button. | 我腿碰到了呼叫铃 |
[15:23] | You scared us, Poe. | 波 你吓死我们了 |
[15:25] | Yeah, try chewing next time. | 你下回嚼两下再咽吧 |
[15:29] | Here, Stella. | 斯黛拉 给你看个好东西 |
[15:32] | Enjoy your truffles, asshole. | 混蛋 好好吃你的松露去 |
[15:36] | And please be careful. | 求你小心一点 |
[15:39] | I love you, Stella. | 爱你哦 斯黛拉 |
[15:42] | Phase one clinical trials | 第一阶段临床试验 |
[15:43] | only started 18 months ago, | 刚刚才开始18个月 |
[15:45] | so we need to be patient | 所以我们得有耐心 |
[15:47] | and Will needs to help us with that. | 威尔需要配合我们 |
[15:49] | The risk of cross infection will be even higher now, so… | 目前交叉感染的风险会更高 |
[15:52] | Don’t cough on any other CFers. | 不能对着其他囊性纤维化患者咳嗽 |
[15:55] | Well, don’t get close enough to touch them | 不要靠得近到能碰到他们 |
[15:57] | for their safety and yours. | 这是为了所有人的安全 |
[16:00] | Six feet at all times. I got it. | 我知道 时刻保持六英尺的距离 |
[16:05] | Will, in order for this to work, | 威尔 为了能参加临床试验 |
[16:08] | you need to keep up with your regimen. | 你得坚持你的治疗 |
[16:15] | Okay, I will see you soon. | 好了 一会再见 |
[16:47] | Oh my God. You’re wearing the bathing suit! | 天呐 你们穿着泳衣 |
[16:50] | Hi! Maya | 嗨 玛雅 |
[16:52] | Oh, I’m officially jealous. That looks so fun! | 我真是嫉妒死了 看你们好开心 |
[16:56] | We miss you so much! | 我们很想你 |
[16:58] | I miss you, too! | 我也很想你们 |
[16:59] | You have any cute boy visitors? | 有没有帅小伙来看你啊 |
[17:02] | No. No. He’s not cute. | 没啦 他一点也不迷人 |
[17:04] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | Boy? | 真的有男孩 |
[17:07] | What? | 干嘛呀 |
[17:10] | Show us! Show us! | 快给我们看看 |
[17:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:58] | Do you have a death wish or something? | 你是想找死还是怎样 |
[18:00] | Hey! | 喂 |
[18:02] | My lungs are toast, okay? | 我的肺已经废了 |
[18:03] | Can you just let me enjoy this view while I can? | 就不能让我好好欣赏一下风景吗 |
[18:09] | Do you know how lucky you are to be here? | 你知道能在这有多幸运吗 |
[18:12] | To be a part of this drug trial? | 能参加这个药物临床试验 |
[18:15] | How do you know about my drug trial? | 你怎么知道我在药物临床试验的 |
[18:18] | You been asking about me? | 你打听过我吗 |
[18:23] | If you don’t care, | 如果你不在乎 |
[18:25] | then leave. | 那就离开吧 |
[18:27] | Give your spot to someone else. | 把你占的名额给别人 |
[18:29] | Someone that wants it, that wants to live. | 给那些想要参加 想要活下去的人 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:39] | What are you doing? Will? | 你要做什么 威尔 |
[18:43] | Will, stop, please! | 求你了 快停下来 |
[18:45] | Please get down now! | 快下来 |
[18:47] | Will, stop! Oh, my God! | 威尔 不要 我的天啊 |
[18:53] | God. | 天呐 |
[18:55] | Relax! | 放松 |
[19:01] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[19:04] | Stay up here then. | 那你就一直待在这吧 |
[19:06] | Come on. It was a joke. | 不是吧 我就开个玩笑 |
[19:09] | Hey, it was a joke. | 就是个玩笑 |
[19:49] | 吃晚餐 吃药 | |
[20:02] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[20:26] | Where’s your med cart, and your pills, | 你的医疗车和药呢 |
[20:28] | and why’s your AffloVest on the floor? | 为什么你的胸振背心在地上 |
[20:31] | Can… Can I see your regimen? | 我能看看你的治疗方案吗 |
[20:34] | Uh… Not that it’s any of your business… | 这些都不关你的事 |
[20:45] | Is this… What? | 这是 什么 |
[20:49] | Why would… | 为什么 |
[20:50] | Is this what an aneurysm looks like? | 动脉瘤吗 |
[20:52] | Why? Ugh! | 为什么 |
[20:54] | Look, I get that you have some kind of | 我知道你有点 |
[20:56] | save-the-world hero complex going on, | 拯救世界的英雄情结 |
[20:58] | but can you leave me out of it? | 但你能把我剔除吗 |
[20:59] | These meds are not optional. | 这些药可不是能选择不吃的 |
[21:00] | Yeah, that’s probably why | 对 这就是为什么 |
[21:01] | they keep shoving them down my throat. | 他们不断把药塞进我的喉咙 |
[21:03] | You’re making me crazy. | 我真是要疯了 |
[21:14] | Stella, come on! | 斯黛拉 别这样 |
[21:17] | Six feet! | 六英尺了 |
[21:38] | I need you to follow your regimen | 拜托你 一定要 |
[21:40] | strictly and completely, please. | 严格遵守你的治疗 |
[21:44] | Why don’t… | 为什么 |
[21:45] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on, actually? | 为什么跟我说说到底发生什么了 |
[21:48] | Talk to me. I’m not gonna make any jokes or laugh. | 和我谈谈 我不开玩笑了 |
[21:53] | I have control issues. | 我有些控制上问题 |
[21:57] | And I need to know that things are in order, | 我需要确保所有事情是有序的 |
[22:00] | and I know that you’re not doing your treatments | 我知道你没有做治疗 |
[22:02] | and it’s really, really messing me up. | 这真的 真的令我心绪紊乱 |
[22:05] | Okay, I wanna help you. | 好吧 我想帮忙 |
[22:08] | I do. | 真的 |
[22:11] | I don’t even know how to do what you’re asking me to. | 但我不知道如何做到你要求的事 |
[22:13] | That’s bullshit! Bullshit! | 真扯淡 |
[22:15] | All CFers know | 所有的囊性纤维化患者都知道 |
[22:17] | how to administer their own treatments. | 如何执行他们的治疗 |
[22:18] | We’re practically doctors by the time we’re 12. | 我们在12岁就几乎是医生了 |
[22:20] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[22:21] | Am I actually messing you up? | 我真的让你很困扰吗 |
[22:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:26] | All right. | 行 |
[22:28] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[22:30] | But if I do, | 但如果我这样做 |
[22:34] | what’s in it for me? | 我能得到什么 |
[22:37] | No, not like… | 不不不 不是这样 |
[22:38] | I… I wanna draw you. | 我想画你 |
[22:42] | No. | 不要 |
[22:43] | Why not? I’m serious. | 为什么 我认真的 |
[22:46] | No. | 不行 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | Then no deal. | 那就拜拜 |
[22:56] | You really can’t practice just a little bit of discipline | 你就真的遵守 哪怕一点点规则 |
[22:59] | even to save your own life? | 甚至是为了拯救你自己的生命 |
[23:00] | Stella, nothing is going to save our lives. | 斯黛拉 没什么可以拯救我们 |
[23:03] | We’re breathing borrowed air. | 我们的每一口气 都是借来的 |
[23:06] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[23:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | But I’m not posing for hours on end. | 但我不是为了故作姿态才最后答应的 |
[23:26] | And your regimen, we’re doing it my way. | 至于你的疗程 你得按我的方式来 |
[23:28] | Okay, the first thing you’re gonna do | 你要做的第一件事是 |
[23:29] | is get a med cart in your room. Deal? | 要一台医疗车到你房间 成吗 |
[23:32] | Deal. | 成 |
[23:34] | Shake on it? | 握手而定吗 |
[23:39] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[23:55] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[24:06] | You missed the show. | 你错过了表演 |
[24:08] | Yeah. You doing stunts in there? | 好吧 你是在做杂耍吗 |
[24:09] | Well, there’s no better place to break a leg. | 没有比这更适合弄断腿的地方了 |
[24:11] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[24:13] | I’m Will. | 我是威尔 |
[24:17] | I’m Poe. | 我是波 |
[24:20] | B. Cepacia. | 伯克霍尔德菌 |
[24:23] | Damn, that’s rough. | 那真是很难了 |
[24:27] | So, no lung transplant for me. | 所以 我没法做肺移植 |
[24:29] | When did you contract it? | 你什么时候染上的 |
[24:30] | About eight months ago now. It colonized so quickly. | 大概八个月前 扩散得非常快 |
[24:33] | I was on the transplant list one minute and then… | 之前我还在移植名单上 然后就 |
[24:40] | I’m sure that attitude is what’s giving Stella fits. | 我肯定你这态度会让斯黛拉抓狂 |
[24:42] | Yeah, what’s up with that? | 是啊 这是怎么回事 |
[24:44] | She told me that she has control issues or something. | 她告诉我她有控制问题 |
[24:46] | Call it what you want, she’s got her shit together. | 随你怎么说 她确实有点问题 |
[24:48] | She definitely keeps me in line. | 她把我控制的死死的 |
[24:50] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[24:52] | have you two… | 你们两个是 |
[24:55] | No. | 不是 |
[24:58] | No, no, no. | 不是你想的这种关系 |
[24:59] | I’ve known that girl since I was, like, seven. | 大概在我七岁的时候 我就认识她了 |
[25:02] | I don’t know, man. | 我说不准 兄弟 |
[25:04] | Sounds like you love her. | 听起来你爱她 |
[25:06] | Of course, I love her. | 我当然爱她了 |
[25:07] | So, why haven’t you done anything about it? | 那你为什么不做些什么 |
[25:10] | Because | 因为 |
[25:12] | she’s not a he. | 她不是男孩子 |
[25:19] | Don’t worry. I don’t like white boys. | 别担心 我不喜欢白人男孩 |
[25:30] | Dr. Hamid said that you suddenly | 哈米德医生说你突然 |
[25:32] | wanna be responsible for your own regimen. | 想对自己的治疗负责了 |
[25:35] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔给你这些 |
[25:48] | Did you wipe everything down? | 你把所有东西都擦干净了吗 |
[25:49] | Yes. This wasn’t my idea, you know? | 是的 这不是我的主意 你知道吧 |
[25:55] | Are we still clear? | 还没人发现吗 |
[25:56] | Yes. Hurry up. | 是的 快点 |
[25:59] | I’m almost done. | 我快好了 |
[26:36] | Okay. Your med cart’s all set up. | 好了 你的医疗车整理好了 |
[26:38] | I built an app for chronic illnesses. | 我开发了一个适用于慢性病的应用 |
[26:40] | It’ll alert you when to do | 它会提醒你 |
[26:41] | your treatments, and take your pills… | 治疗的时间和吃药时间 |
[26:43] | Built an app? | 你做了一个应用 |
[26:44] | Like you built it? | 意思是你自己做的吗 |
[26:46] | Surprise. | 惊不惊喜 |
[26:48] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[26:50] | You should be able to figure it out. | 你应该能弄明白的 |
[27:22] | Okay, Stella. | 好的 斯黛拉 |
[27:23] | Don’t tell me that the one time you’re interested | 别告诉我你第一个喜欢上的男孩 |
[27:25] | in some guy, he’s a CFer. | 是个囊性纤维化患者 |
[27:27] | I just helped him set up his med cart. | 我只是帮他整理好医疗车 |
[27:30] | That… That’s it. That’s all! | 就 就这样而已 |
[27:32] | I know you, Stella. | 斯黛拉 我懂你 |
[27:34] | Organizing a med cart is like foreplay. | 整理一辆医疗车就像是前戏 |
[27:39] | They’re called manners! | 懂不懂礼貌啊 |
[27:43] | 来自威尔·纽曼的新信息 | |
[27:43] | 刚刚 | |
[27:43] | 恋人间的口角吗? | |
[27:55] | Are you doing your AffloVest? | 你有做胸振背心治疗吗 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 做了 |
[27:59] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[28:01] | I can’t. I’m half-naked. | 不行 我现在半裸着 |
[28:04] | You’re supposed to be doing your AffloVest right now, | 你现在应当正在做胸振背心治疗 |
[28:07] | and did you take your Creon? | 你吃得每通了吗 |
[28:08] | Are those the suppositories? | 是那个栓剂吗 |
[28:13] | Okay, okay, I can’t trust you, | 好吧 好吧 真是不能信你 |
[28:16] | so this is how it’s gonna work. | 我俩要能行得通就必须这样 |
[28:18] | We’re gonna do our treatments together | 我们一起做治疗 |
[28:20] | so that way I know you’re actually doing them. | 这样我就知道你到底有没有做 |
[28:21] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[28:23] | Always looking for ways | 总是寻求各种方法 |
[28:24] | to spend more time with me, aren’t you, Stella? | 来增加我俩的共处时间 是吧 斯黛拉 |
[28:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:28] | I’ve been doing this since I was a little kid. | 我很小的时候就这么做了 |
[28:33] | So you just pour them all in the pudding and stir it around. | 你只需把它们倒进甜点里并拌匀它们 |
[29:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:34] | The Divorce Diet doesn’t look good on you, Mom. | 离婚饮食可不适合你 老妈 |
[29:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[29:38] | You’re too thin. Dad needs a bath. | 你太瘦了 老爸需要洗个澡 |
[29:40] | You guys are stealing my look. | 你俩在模仿我 |
[29:42] | I’m stealing your look? | 我有在模仿你吗 |
[29:45] | Okay, maybe I need this more than you do. | 好吧 也许我比你更需要这个 |
[29:47] | No! | 不要 |
[29:49] | – Oh, my God! – Gross! | -哦 天哪 -真恶心 |
[29:51] | How did that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[29:52] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事吗 |
[29:54] | Oh, man! | 老天啊 |
[29:55] | Give me napkins. | 把餐巾纸给我 |
[29:57] | Aw, here, honey. | 来 给你擦擦 亲爱的 |
[30:18] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[30:21] | I know. I love you, too. | 我知道 我也爱你 |
[30:25] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你我可怎么办 |
[30:37] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[30:38] | Not great. | 不太舒服 |
[30:42] | Let’s try some Bactroban, | 让我们试试百多邦软膏 |
[30:43] | see how it looks in a day or two. | 一两天之后看看怎么样 |
[30:44] | Maybe we can clear it up, huh? | 也许能够祛除感染 好吗 |
[30:46] | m 0 0 m -72 0 b -80 0 -82 3 -82 10 l -82 28 l -5 28 l -5 0 | |
[30:46] | 5分钟后锻炼 | |
[30:46] | 刚刚 | |
[30:48] | Oh. I’ll be at the gym. | 我要去健身房了 |
[30:51] | Thanks, Doc! | 谢了 医生 |
[30:57] | Hey, you know, this sucks. | 你知道吗 这太扯淡了 |
[31:00] | When does this deal of ours become mutually beneficial? | 我们的协议什么时候才能开始互助互利 |
[31:05] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked | 我做了你要求的一切 |
[31:06] | with no return on my investment. | 但我的付出没有回报 |
[31:10] | You really wanna draw me after we work out? | 你真的想在锻炼之后画我吗 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:14] | No. | 不要 |
[31:15] | I’m gross, and sweaty, and smell. | 我这么恶心 全身一股汗臭 |
[31:18] | “My hair is dirty. | 我的头发脏了 |
[31:20] | “I’m too tired. | 我今天太累了 |
[31:22] | “My med cart is messy.” | 我的医疗车乱了 |
[31:24] | Fine. | 这次答应你 |
[31:26] | I’ll sweat harder then. Just for you. | 那我多出一些汗 只为你 |
[31:30] | I’m going to draw that sweat. | 我会把那些汗也画下来 |
[31:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:44] | My to-do list. | 我的待办清单 |
[31:45] | To-do list? | 待办清单啊 |
[31:47] | That’s pretty old-fashioned for someone that builds apps. | 对一个写程序的人来说 挺老掉牙的 |
[31:51] | Yeah, well, the app doesn’t give me | 嗯 但写程序不能给我 |
[31:53] | the satisfaction of doing | 带来完成的满足感 |
[31:55] | that. | 像这样 |
[32:01] | What else is on that to-do list of yours? | 你的待办清单上还有什么 |
[32:04] | My master list or my daily list? | 我的人生清单还是我的每日清单 |
[32:05] | Yeah, of course you have two lists. | 好吧 你当然会有两张清单 |
[32:08] | The master list. That’s the big stuff, right? | 人生清单 是要做的大事 对吧 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 我看看 |
[32:12] | Volunteer in an important political campaign. | 在一场重要的竞选活动中做志愿者 |
[32:15] | Done. | 完成 |
[32:16] | Study all the works of William Shakespeare. | 学习所有莎士比亚的作品 |
[32:18] | Done. | 完成 |
[32:20] | Share everything I know about CF with other people. | 与其他人分享我所了解的囊性纤维化 |
[32:22] | That’s my YouTube page. | 放在我的油管主页上 |
[32:23] | So, your plan is to die really smart | 所以你打算当一个聪明的死人 |
[32:27] | so that you can join | 这样你就可以加入 |
[32:28] | the debate team of the dead or something? | 亡者辩论队之类的吗 |
[32:30] | What about traveling the world? | 环游世界怎么样 |
[32:33] | √ 学习所有莎士比亚的作品 | |
[32:33] | √ 给大家分享我知道的 囊性纤维化 | |
[32:33] | 跟艾比一起去西斯廷教堂 | |
[32:33] | √ 学会弹钢琴 | |
[32:33] | 能流利地说法语 | |
[32:38] | Learn to play piano. | 学弹钢琴 |
[32:40] | Done. | 完成 |
[32:42] | Speak fluent French. | 能流利地说法语 |
[32:44] | J’y travaille | 我正在努力学 |
[32:47] | Can you look at me for a sec? | 你可以把视线转向这边吗 |
[32:50] | You wanna hear my list? | 想听听我的清单吗 |
[32:51] | No. | 不想 |
[32:53] | Painting class with Bob Ross. | 和鲍勃·罗斯一起上绘画课 |
[32:57] | He’s dead. | 他 死了 |
[33:00] | Yeah, never mind. Uh… | 嗯 算了吧 |
[33:03] | Sex in the Vatican. | 在梵蒂冈做爱 |
[33:05] | I’d rather help you meet Bob Ross. | 我宁愿帮你认识鲍勃·罗斯 |
[33:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[33:13] | I’d like to travel the world. | 我想环游世界 |
[33:16] | Actually get to see some of it | 真正地游览其中的一些地方 |
[33:17] | and not the inside of these hospitals. | 总比在这些医院里待着好 |
[33:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:30] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[33:33] | For saying something real. | 因为你总算说了个切实的 |
[33:39] | Was it the Vatican thing? | 是因为梵蒂冈的事吗 |
[33:42] | Can you hurry up? | 你能画快点吗 |
[34:02] | Okay. I just thought you might want to know | 好了 我只是觉得你也许会想 |
[34:04] | how this feels. You ready? | 体验一下这种感觉 准备好了吗 |
[34:05] | And I brought a jumping buddy. | 我还带了一个双人跳伞的跳伴 |
[34:07] | Don’t worry. I’ll hold him tight. | 别担心 我会紧紧地抱着他 |
[34:10] | All right, Abby, ready to jump out of a plane? | 好了 艾比 准备好跳下飞机了吗 |
[34:12] | Ready! | 准备好了 |
[34:13] | Happy Birthday, Stella. | 生日快乐 斯黛拉 |
[34:29] | I love you, Stella. I’ll see you soon. | 我爱你 斯黛拉 回头见 |
[34:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:45] | I like seeing you like this. | 我喜欢看到你这样 |
[34:47] | Like what? | 什么样 |
[34:48] | Hopeful. | 充满希望 |
[34:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:55] | Hey, Julie. | 嘿 茱莉 |
[35:00] | What if this doesn’t work? | 如果这没用怎么办 |
[35:03] | What if it does? | 如果有用呢 |
[35:31] | 里面能找到我的心和灵魂 小心点拆 | |
[35:45] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[35:53] | Why cartoons? | 为什么是卡通画 |
[35:55] | They’re subversive. | 它们具有颠覆性 |
[35:58] | They can be light and funny but pack a powerful punch. | 它们轻松有趣 但可以蕴含强大的能量 |
[36:01] | I think a well-drawn cartoon | 我觉得一副好的卡通 |
[36:03] | can say a lot more than words ever could. | 能比言语表达出更多东西 |
[36:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:06] | What does this say exactly? | 那这幅画是要表达什么 |
[36:09] | A lot more than words ever could. | 比言语表达出的更多东西 |
[36:13] | I think it’s actually pretty good. | 我觉得画的其实挺好的 |
[36:15] | I think that’s really good. Behind you. | 我觉得你后面那幅特别好 |
[36:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:19] | Oh, those are lungs. That’s brilliant. | 哦 那是肺 才华横溢 |
[36:21] | Did you do that? | 是你画的吗 |
[36:22] | Uh, no, my older sister, Abby. | 不 是我姐姐艾比 |
[36:25] | Wow. She’s really good. | 哇 她真的挺棒 |
[36:27] | I’d love to see more of her stuff. Do you have any? | 我想看看她的画作 你还有其他的吗 |
[36:31] | We don’t have to, uh, share our stories, okay? | 我们不必 分享我们的故事 好吗 |
[36:35] | We can just do our treatments together. | 我们一起做治疗就可以了 |
[36:44] | Hey, guys! I have to get a nasal poly… | 嘿 伙计们 我得做一个鼻啥 |
[36:48] | Polypectomy. | 息肉切除术 |
[36:49] | We’re removing polyps from your nasal passages. | 我们需要切除你鼻腔的息肉 |
[36:51] | And Stella’s nervous. | 斯黛拉现在很紧张 |
[36:53] | But I’m gonna be there to sing her to sleep. | 但我会在这哄她睡觉 |
[36:54] | Just like always. | 就像以前一样 |
[36:56] | ♪ I love you A bushel and a peck ♪ | ♪ 我爱你呀 爱你多又多 ♪ |
[36:59] | ♪ A bushel and a peck ♪ | ♪ 爱你多又多 ♪ |
[37:00] | Don’t sing the whole thing yet. | 先别唱整首歌 |
[37:01] | ♪ And a hug around the neck ♪ | ♪ 搂着你的脖子抱一抱 ♪ |
[37:02] | You’re gonna jinx it. | 你会唱砸的 |
[37:04] | ♪ And a barrel and a heap ♪ | ♪ 抱得又大又圆 ♪ |
[37:05] | You’re gonna jinx it. | 你会唱砸的 |
[37:06] | ♪ And I’m talkin’ in my sleep About you ♪ | ♪ 在夜里梦里也想着你 ♪ |
[37:09] | But seriously. | 但是说真的 |
[37:11] | I’m gonna be there when you go to sleep | 你睡着的时候我会在一旁陪着你 |
[37:13] | and I’m gonna be right here when you wake up. | 你醒来的时候我也在这里等着你 |
[37:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:19] | Okay. | 好呢 |
[37:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:24] | My sister, Abby, ladies and gentlemen. | 我姐姐艾比 女士们先生们 |
[37:26] | She’s single, by the way. | 顺便一说 她还是单身 |
[37:28] | – Her digits are… – Stooop it! | -她的电话号码是 -别说了 |
[37:30] | That was last year. | 那是去年了 |
[37:31] | Abby’s not in any of the videos after that. | 自那之后艾比没有出现在任何视频中 |
[37:34] | I found Abby’s Instagram. | 我找到了艾比的照片墙主页 |
[37:36] | I mean, it’s mostly art, | 里面大多是艺术照 还有 |
[37:38] | her and Stella, but you’re right. | 她和斯黛拉的合照 但你说得对 |
[37:40] | I mean, she hasn’t posted in a year. | 她一年没再发过动态了 |
[37:54] | Barb didn’t see you come in, did she? | 芭布没看见你进来 是吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 没有 |
[38:10] | Abby’s dead, isn’t she? | 艾比死了 是吗 |
[38:16] | You’re as delicate as a jackhammer. | 你说话委婉的像碎石机 |
[38:18] | We don’t have time for delicacy, Stella. | 斯黛拉 我们没有时间委婉 |
[38:21] | We’re dying. | 我们都是将死之人 |
[38:22] | Can you stop reminding me that I’m dying? | 你能不能别老是提醒我快死了 |
[38:26] | I get it. I get that. | 我知道 我懂的 |
[38:28] | Okay? I just can’t. | 好吗 我就是不能死 |
[38:30] | I have been dying my whole life. | 我一辈子都在死亡边缘徘徊 |
[38:32] | Every birthday, we celebrated it like it was my last one. | 每个生日 我们都当做最后一个生日来过 |
[38:35] | – I know. Me, too. – You don’t know, | -我知道 我也是 -不 你不懂 |
[38:37] | Because then, yeah, as you pointed out, Abby died. | 因为那时 正如你刚说的 艾比死了 |
[38:42] | And then my parents’ marriage died. | 然后我父母的婚姻也结束了 |
[38:44] | And it was supposed to be me. | 死的本来应该是我 |
[38:46] | Everyone was ready for that. | 大家都准备好了 |
[38:48] | Everyone was prepared for that. | 每个人都有数的 |
[38:50] | I just, I can’t die. | 我就是 我不能死 |
[38:53] | I just… My parents… I can’t. | 我就是 为了我的父母 我不能死 |
[38:57] | Is this why you’re so obsessed with your regimen? | 这就是为什么你对治疗那么投入吗 |
[39:01] | You’re not afraid of dying. You have survivor’s guilt. | 你不害怕死亡 你怀有生者愧疚 |
[39:03] | Will? | 威尔 |
[39:04] | You’re a sick girl with survivor’s guilt. | 你是一个有着生者愧疚还生病女孩 |
[39:06] | This is out of your control. | 这不是你能控制的 |
[39:07] | – Look, I, Will – It’s never been your fault. | -听着 威尔 -从来都不是你的错 |
[39:08] | I just don’t have any other choice, okay? | 我别无选择 好吗 |
[39:10] | You do. But that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 不 你有 这正是我想告诉你的 |
[39:11] | I don’t! Will, I don’t. | 没有 威尔 我没有 |
[39:15] | Okay, Stella. Hey, I’m sorry. | 好吧 斯黛拉 对不起 |
[39:16] | We’re supposed to be meditating. | 我们应该继续冥想的 |
[39:18] | Stella, come on! | 斯黛拉 拜托 |
[39:21] | You knew he had boundary issues. | 你知道他弄不清界限在哪 |
[39:23] | For what it’s worth, I don’t think he meant to hurt you. | 不管怎样 我觉得他并不是有意伤害你 |
[39:26] | Yeah, but it’s still annoying. | 是的 但还是很烦 |
[39:27] | Like, he said “Abby” and “dead” | 比如他把 艾比 和 死 |
[39:29] | in the same sentence like it was no big deal. | 用在一句话里 无关痛痒一样 |
[39:37] | I should’ve been there. | 我本应在那里的 |
[39:39] | – I should’ve been there. – Stella, Stella | -我本应在那 -斯黛拉 斯黛拉 |
[39:43] | Stella, look at me. | 斯黛拉 看着我 |
[39:45] | You can’t know. | 你不可能会知道 |
[39:47] | You just can’t. | 根本不可能 |
[39:49] | Stop torturing yourself | 别再折磨自己了 |
[39:52] | Oh, this disease is a prison. | 天哪 这种病像坐牢一样煎熬 |
[39:55] | I wanna hug you. | 我想拥抱你 |
[39:58] | Just pretend that I’m doing it right now. | 你就假装我正在拥抱你 |
[40:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:09] | You wanna get ice cream? | 你想要冰淇淋吗 |
[40:11] | – Yes. – Come on | -想 -走吧 |
[40:17] | 您拨打的用户正在 通话中请稍后再拨 | |
[40:34] | If the infection gets into the bloodstream… | 如果感染进入血液循环系统 |
[40:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:44] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:45] | You don’t know that. | 你并不确定 |
[40:47] | You’re right. I don’t. It’s risky. | 是的 我不确定 这个手术有风险 |
[40:51] | But sepsis is the bigger monster. | 但是脓毒症是更严重的病症 |
[40:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:57] | You’re a fighter, Stella Grant. | 你是个斗士 斯黛拉·格兰特 |
[41:00] | You always have been. | 你一直都是 |
[41:05] | So… | 所以 |
[41:07] | Yeah? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[41:09] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:11] | Tomorrow morning, then. | 那就安排明天早上手术 |
[41:15] | I’ll let your parents know. | 我会告知你父母的 |
[42:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:12] | You’re here. | 你在 |
[42:14] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[42:15] | I got your cartoon. You’re forgiven. | 我收到你的卡通 原谅你了 |
[42:17] | Back up. | 后退一点 |
[42:21] | You missed our treatment. What’s going on? | 你错过了我们的治疗 发生什么了 |
[42:23] | Infected G-tube. | 我的胃管感染了 |
[42:26] | Dr. Hamid’s worried about sepsis, | 哈米德医生担心脓毒症并发 |
[42:27] | so she’s replacing it in the morning. | 所以她打算明天早上更换它 |
[42:30] | I’m going into General. | 我要去普外科了 |
[42:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:33] | Are your lungs up for that? | 你的肺能承受那边的环境吗 |
[42:36] | Do your nebulizer at 8:00, | 记得8点的雾化治疗 |
[42:38] | and your AffloVest, okay? | 别忘了你的胸振背心 好吗 |
[42:42] | ♪ Are you sure, did you call ♪ | ♪ 我不确定 你是否给我打来电话 ♪ |
[42:44] | ♪ did we ever really talk ♪ | ♪ 我们是否谈过心 ♪ |
[42:47] | ♪ I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 不知道 不明了 不想要 ♪ |
[42:52] | ♪ I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 脑海中迷惘不堪 ♪ |
[42:57] | ♪ I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 我无法回答 ♪ |
[43:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[43:49] | I thought this was the bathroom, honestly. | 老实说 我以为这是洗手间 真的 |
[43:52] | It’s your first surgery without Abby. | 这是你第一次没有艾比陪伴的手术 |
[43:55] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[43:57] | I’ve seen all your movies. | 我看过你录的所有影片 |
[44:00] | Some might say | 有些人可能会说 |
[44:02] | I’m your biggest fan. | 我是你最忠实的粉丝 |
[44:03] | So, I really hope that I don’t mess this up. | 所以 我真的希望自己这次不要搞砸 |
[44:10] | ♪ I love you a bushel and a peck ♪ | ♪ 我爱你 多又多 ♪ |
[44:14] | ♪ A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck ♪ | ♪ 搂着你的脖子抱一抱 ♪ |
[44:16] | Go away! Go away! | 走开 走开啦 |
[44:18] | ♪ A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap ♪ | ♪ 搂着你的脖子 一桶又一堆 ♪ |
[44:21] | ♪ A barrel and a heap ♪ | ♪ 一桶又一堆呀 ♪ |
[44:23] | ♪ And I’m talkin’ in my sleep about you ♪ | ♪ 在夜里梦里也想着你 ♪ |
[44:28] | Our grandma used to sing that to us. | 以前奶奶会唱这首歌给我们听 |
[44:31] | I had to Google it. It’s really old. | 我搜了一下才学会的 这首歌太老了 |
[44:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:35] | What the heck’s | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[44:36] | – a barrel and a heap? – A barrel and a heap? | -一桶又一堆 -一桶又一堆 |
[44:48] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[44:50] | Promise? | 拉勾勾 |
[45:00] | You ready to get this show on the road? | 准备好开始了吗 |
[45:03] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[45:16] | Oh, hell, no! | 该死 这可不行 |
[45:18] | Will! | 威尔 |
[45:24] | She was scared. | 她很害怕 |
[45:26] | I just wanted to do something nice. | 我只是想做些好事 |
[45:32] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[45:35] | She’s in more danger under the anesthesia | 对她来说 麻醉比和我在一起 |
[45:37] | than she is with me. | 危险多了 |
[45:42] | Trevor Von. | 特雷弗·冯 |
[45:45] | That’s who you remind me of. | 你让我想起了他 |
[45:48] | Trevor Von and Amy Presley. | 特雷弗·冯和艾米·普雷斯利 |
[45:50] | Oh, they were… | 哦 他们 |
[45:52] | They were in love. | 他们恋爱了 |
[45:55] | And I let them break the rules | 我放任他们违反规定地恋爱 |
[45:57] | so they could be happy. | 让他们幸福了一段时间 |
[45:58] | And let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[46:01] | they died? | 他们死了 |
[46:02] | Yes, Will, they did. | 是啊 威尔 他们死了 |
[46:06] | On my watch. | 就在我眼皮底下 |
[46:11] | And I’d be damned if I let that happen again. | 我不会原谅自己再放任这种事的发生 |
[46:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[46:57] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[46:58] | Mmm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[47:01] | Ten, nine… | 十 九 |
[47:05] | …eight, | 八 |
[47:07] | seven… | 七 |
[48:18] | 伯克霍尔德菌与囊肿纤维症 | |
[48:18] | 新肺移植的患者有极大感染伯克霍尔德菌的风险 | |
[48:18] | 囊肿纤维症患者间极易发生交叉感染 | |
[48:41] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[48:44] | Call me ’cause I miss you, okay? | 我很想你 给我回电话 好吗 |
[48:49] | But don’t call me, ’cause I just got out of surgery | 算了还是不要打了 我刚做完手术 |
[48:51] | and I’m really tired. | 而且我很累 |
[48:53] | But call me though when you get this, | 但听到了还是打给我吧 |
[48:56] | because you’re cute | 因为你超可爱 |
[48:59] | and I wanna see you | 我想见你 |
[49:03] | and your fluffy little hair | 你蓬松松的头发 |
[49:06] | and your little skinny legs. | 你的小细腿 |
[49:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:12] | Don’t call me, though, | 算了 你还是别打给我了 |
[49:13] | because if I hear your sexy voice, | 如果听到你性感的声音 |
[49:16] | I won’t be able to sleep, so… | 我会睡不着的 |
[49:20] | Call me when you get this, okay? | 听到就打给我好吗 |
[49:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[49:32] | ♪ My baby don’t care for shows ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝不爱秀场 ♪ |
[49:36] | ♪ My baby don’t care for clothes ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝不爱新衣 ♪ |
[49:40] | ♪ My baby just cares for me ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝只爱我 ♪ |
[49:48] | ♪ My baby don’t care for cars and races ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝不爱宝马香车 ♪ |
[49:56] | ♪ My baby don’t care for high-tone places ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝不爱高档场所 ♪ |
[50:05] | ♪ Elizabeth Taylor not his style ♪ | ♪ 伊丽莎白·泰勒 他看不入眼 ♪ |
[50:09] | ♪ and even Lana Turner’s smile ♪ | ♪ 就连拉娜·特纳的微笑 ♪ |
[50:13] | ♪ is somethin’ he can’t see ♪ | ♪ 他都看不见 ♪ |
[50:21] | ♪ My baby don’t care who knows ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝不在意别人的目光 ♪ |
[50:22] | 么么哒~ ❤❤❤ | |
[50:22] | 十分钟后中庭见 | |
[50:29] | ♪ My baby just cares for me ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝只爱我 ♪ |
[50:41] | Will’s not coming. | 威尔不会来了 |
[50:45] | Will? | 威尔 |
[50:47] | I’m not leaving until you open the door. | 你不开门我不会走的 |
[50:54] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[50:58] | Just, please open the door and we can talk about this. | 求你了 打开门我们谈谈 |
[51:01] | Okay? I don’t care what Barb said. | 好吗 我不管芭布说了什么 |
[51:02] | Just open the door! | 开开门吧 |
[51:05] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[51:07] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[51:08] | Will, come on. | 威尔 求你了 |
[51:23] | Go away, Stella. | 你走吧 斯黛拉 |
[51:29] | Maybe it’s better this way. | 可能这样更好 |
[51:31] | No, I can figure this out. | 不 会有办法的 |
[51:34] | I need to figure this out. | 必须得有办法 |
[51:35] | We’re not normal kids. | 我们不是普通的小孩 |
[51:38] | We don’t get to take chances like this. | 我们没法这样冒险 |
[51:40] | Oh, come on. You’re not gonna give me that, too? | 拜托 你不会也要给我来这套吧 |
[51:42] | Admit what’s going on here. | 承认现实吧 |
[51:44] | Will’s a risk-taker | 威尔是承担风险的那个 |
[51:46] | just like Abby. | 就像艾比一样 |
[51:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你那是什么意思 |
[51:51] | You think that I’m the one that’s afraid to take risks? | 你觉得我是不敢承担风险吗 |
[51:55] | What about you and your life | 那你怎么样 你的人生怎么样 |
[51:56] | and your relationships? | 你的感情怎么样 |
[51:58] | You and Tim, you and Rick, you and Michael. | 你和蒂姆 你和瑞克 你和迈克 |
[52:01] | – Don’t go there. – I could keep going. | -别往那说 -我就要说 |
[52:03] | They knew you were sick and they loved you. | 他们知道你生病 还是爱上了你 |
[52:05] | You were the one who ran. Every time, you ran. | 你才是逃跑的那个 每一次 都是你 |
[52:07] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道就不要乱说 |
[52:08] | You ruined every chance you’ve ever had at love, | 你毁掉了你得到爱的每一次机会 |
[52:10] | so just keep your advice to yourself. | 所以那些建议你还是自己留着吧 |
[52:29] | ♪ I wanna go up up and away from this place that I come ♪ | ♪ 我想要远远离开我的故乡 ♪ |
[52:35] | ♪ I’ve been waiting for this day since I was seventeen years old ♪ | ♪ 从十七岁那年我一直在等待 ♪ |
[52:41] | ♪ Just wanna show them I can make it on my own ♪ | ♪ 想让别人知道我一个人也能行 ♪ |
[52:46] | ♪ I wanna go up up and away, up up and away ♪ | ♪ 只想远远离开 远远离开 ♪ |
[53:37] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[53:38] | Asshole. | 傻逼 |
[53:41] | You know, you’re right. | 猜猜怎么着 你说对了 |
[53:44] | I am afraid. | 我确实很怕 |
[53:46] | You know what someone gets for loving me? | 你知道爱我的人会怎么样吗 |
[53:49] | They get to pay for all my care. | 爱我就得为我治病花钱 |
[53:51] | And then they get to watch me die. | 然后看着我死去 |
[53:54] | Deductibles, meds, hospital stays, surgeries. | 保险免赔额 药费 住院费 手术费 |
[53:58] | When I turn 18, there’s no more full coverage. | 等我到了18岁就没有全额保险了 |
[54:01] | Who should I put that on? | 那时我找谁替我交钱 |
[54:03] | Michael or my family? | 找迈克还是我的家人 |
[54:05] | It’s my sickness, it’s my problem. | 生病的是我 负责的也只能是我 |
[54:10] | Maybe we can get Will to marry you. | 也许我们能说服威尔跟你结婚 |
[54:11] | He’s loaded. | 他很有钱 |
[54:14] | He’s not picky. He likes you. | 他也不挑剔 连你都喜欢 |
[54:21] | I am sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[54:24] | about you and Will. | 你和威尔的事 |
[54:38] | m 0 0 m 247 20 l -2 23 l 0 0 l 247 -5 | |
[54:38] | 洗手步骤 | |
[54:38] | 爱干净 勤洗手 | |
[54:40] | Stella? | 斯黛拉 |
[54:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:47] | Stella? | 斯黛拉 |
[55:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[55:21] | There is something a little bit different | 今天我想聊的事情 |
[55:24] | I want to talk about today. | 和以往不太一样 |
[55:26] | Burkholderia cepacia. | 伯克霍尔德菌 |
[55:29] | The risks, the restrictions | 它的风险 限制 |
[55:32] | and the rules of engagement. | 以及接触的规则 |
[55:35] | B. Cepacia is a hardy bacteria. | 伯克霍尔德菌是一种很顽固的细菌 |
[55:39] | Okay? It is so adaptive | 对吧 它适应性超强 |
[55:42] | that it literally feeds on penicillin. | 能把青霉素当饭吃 |
[55:45] | So, our first line of defense is | 我们的第一道防线是 |
[55:49] | Cal Stat, a hospital-grade hand sterilizer. | 卡斯达 一种医用消毒洗手液 |
[55:53] | Apply liberally and often. | 大量 经常性使用 |
[55:57] | Next is good old-fashioned latex! | 下面是经典款 乳胶手套 |
[56:01] | Tried-and-true. | 久经考验 真实可靠 |
[56:04] | Used for protection in all types of activities. | 在各种活动时使用的防护措施 |
[56:08] | B. Cepacia thrives best in saliva or phlegm. | 伯克霍尔德菌在唾液和痰液中活性最强 |
[56:13] | Fun fact, a cough can travel six feet, | 说个冷知识 咳嗽飞沫能传播6英尺远 |
[56:16] | a sneeze can travel up to 200 miles per hour. | 喷嚏飞沫的速度能达到每小时200英里 |
[56:19] | But the “no saliva” thing also means no kissing. | 但是”禁止唾液”也就意味着禁止亲亲 |
[56:25] | Ever. | 永远 |
[56:27] | So, our best defense is distance. | 我们最有效的预防就是距离 |
[56:30] | Six feet at all times. | 永远保持六英尺 |
[56:34] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒 |
[56:35] | Here’s a pool cue. | 这是根台球杆 |
[56:37] | It measures approximately five feet. | 大约有五英尺长 |
[56:41] | Five feet. | 五英尺 |
[56:43] | I’ve given a lot of thought to foot number six. | 关于这个六英尺的事 我想了很久 |
[56:47] | And you know what? It made me mad. | 你猜怎样 我都要疯了 |
[56:50] | When you have cystic fibrosis, so much is taken from you. | 得了囊性纤维化 会失去很多东西 |
[56:55] | You live every day of your life | 活着的每一天 |
[56:56] | according to treatments, and pills, and schedules. | 都受困于治疗 药物 医院时间安排 |
[56:59] | Most of us can’t have children. | 大多数人都不能生孩子 |
[57:01] | A lot of us don’t even live long enough | 很多人甚至都活不到 |
[57:03] | to try to have children. | 能生孩子的年龄 |
[57:04] | Shit, it’s complicated to try to explain, | 操 解释起来已经很复杂了 |
[57:08] | but it’s even hard to fall in love. | 但更复杂的是陷入爱河 |
[57:13] | So, after all that CF has stolen from me, | 毕竟 囊性纤维化已经从我 |
[57:17] | from us, | 从我们身上偷走了太多东西 |
[57:19] | I don’t mind stealing a little something back. | 我觉得偷回来一点也挺好的 |
[57:23] | One foot. | 一英尺 |
[57:25] | One fucking foot | 就他妈的一英尺 |
[57:27] | of space, of distance, | 一英尺的空间 一英尺的距离 |
[57:29] | of length, or whatever you wanna call it. | 一英尺的长度 随你怎么叫 |
[57:31] | I don’t mind stealing that back. | 我想要把这一英尺偷回来 |
[57:34] | Because CF… | 因为囊性纤维化 |
[57:37] | you’re not the thief anymore. | 已经不再是小偷了 |
[57:40] | I’m the thief now. | 现在我才是小偷 |
[57:55] | Five feet apart. | 间隔五英尺 |
[57:57] | Deal? | 说定了 |
[58:01] | Are you in? | 你来吗 |
[58:13] | I’m so in. | 迫不及待 |
[58:20] | Atrium. 9:00. | 中庭 九点 |
[58:34] | Why didn’t I pack anything nice? | 我怎么都没带好看的衣服 |
[58:36] | Oh, ’cause you always pack for a hot hospital romance. | 怎么可能有人时刻准备在医院里盛装约会 |
[59:08] | Is this see-through? | 这件会透内衣吗 |
[59:11] | Don’t even think about it, ho. | 我都不敢想 妞 |
[59:45] | Hi. | 来啦 |
[59:48] | Hi. | 来了 |
[1:00:13] | He cut and ran when I was born. | 我一出生他就消失了 |
[1:00:15] | I guess having a sick kid wasn’t part of his plan. | 可能有个生病的小孩不在他计划内吧 |
[1:00:18] | What about your mom? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[1:00:20] | She’s beautiful and driven and smart. | 她又漂亮 又上进 又聪明 |
[1:00:23] | She’s just focused on me and me alone. | 她生活的重心就是我 只有我 |
[1:00:28] | So, starting tomorrow, when I’m 18, | 明天我就满18岁了 |
[1:00:30] | I will be making the decisions for myself. | 我就能决定自己的人生了 |
[1:00:32] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:00:35] | Tomorrow’s your birthday? | 你明天过生日 |
[1:00:37] | You could have told me that. | 你之前怎么不告诉我 |
[1:00:39] | I don’t have a present for you. | 我都没准备礼物 |
[1:00:42] | How about you just promise to stick around for the next one? | 你答应到我明年生日还陪着我 算做礼物 |
[1:00:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:00:51] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要走了 |
[1:00:56] | There is this one theory I like | 我有一个很喜欢的理论 |
[1:00:58] | that says, “To understand death, you have to look at birth.” | “只有回首出生 才能理解死亡” |
[1:01:03] | So, like, | 比如说 |
[1:01:05] | while we’re in the womb, we’re living that existence | 我们在子宫里的那个阶段 |
[1:01:09] | not knowing that our next existence | 完全对下个阶段无知 |
[1:01:12] | is just an inch away. | 哪怕一英寸那么近 |
[1:01:14] | So, maybe it’s the same with death. | 也许死亡也是一样 |
[1:01:17] | Maybe death is just the next life, | 也许死亡只是生命的下一个阶段 |
[1:01:21] | but an inch away. | 但只有一英寸远 |
[1:01:24] | Or maybe it’s just a big sleep, baby. | 或许只是长长的一觉 亲爱的 |
[1:01:29] | Lights out. | 灯一关 |
[1:01:31] | Done and done. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:01:32] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:01:37] | There’s no way | 不可能是那样 |
[1:01:38] | that Abby just blinked out. | 艾比不会就那样消失的 |
[1:01:43] | I refuse to believe it. | 我拒绝相信 |
[1:01:46] | What happened with Abby? | 艾比发生了什么 |
[1:01:53] | She was cliff diving in California. | 她在加利福尼亚玩悬崖跳水 |
[1:01:58] | She landed wrong, broke her neck and drowned. | 跳错了地方 摔断了脖子 淹死了 |
[1:02:04] | They said she didn’t feel any pain, | 都说她死得没痛苦 |
[1:02:06] | but how would they know if she felt pain? | 但痛不痛苦别人怎么知道 |
[1:02:11] | I was supposed to be there with her, but I got sick. | 我本来应该陪她一起去的 但是我病了 |
[1:02:15] | Like I always do. | 就如往常一样 |
[1:02:19] | I just keep imagining it over and over again. | 我一遍又一遍地想象 |
[1:02:23] | What she was feeling. | 她那时的感觉 |
[1:02:30] | Without knowing that, | 我不知道这点 |
[1:02:32] | she just never stops dying. | 我就觉得她一直卡在那个死亡的瞬间 |
[1:02:34] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[1:02:36] | Even if you were there, you still wouldn’t know. | 就算你在那 你也不会知道她什么感觉的 |
[1:02:38] | But I wasn’t there. | 可是我没在那 |
[1:02:43] | She died alone. | 她死的时候孤零零的 |
[1:02:48] | Isn’t that how we’re gonna die? | 我们不是都会那样死去吗 |
[1:02:51] | Drowning. Just without the water. | 溺死 只是不是被水 |
[1:02:55] | Our own fluids doing the dirty work. | 而是被我们自己的体液溺死 |
[1:03:01] | I think about that last breath a lot. | 关于最后一口气 我想象了很多 |
[1:03:04] | Gasping for air, | 猛烈着吸气 |
[1:03:07] | not getting any. | 却什么都吸不到 |
[1:03:10] | No air, | 没有空气 |
[1:03:11] | just black. | 只有一片漆黑 |
[1:03:17] | But that’s only on Mondays. | 不过我只有周一才会想这事 |
[1:03:19] | Otherwise, I don’t dwell on it. | 其他时间我不会想 |
[1:03:25] | There’s that smile. | 就是这个笑容 |
[1:03:33] | God, you’re beautiful. | 天啊 你真美 |
[1:03:36] | And brave. | 还很勇敢 |
[1:03:43] | I wish I could touch you. | 如果能碰触到你就好了 |
[1:04:33] | I lied | 我们刚见面时 |
[1:04:35] | when we met. | 我撒了谎 |
[1:04:40] | I’ve never had sex. | 我还是处女 |
[1:04:46] | I’ve never wanted anyone to see me. | 我从来没想任何人看我身体 |
[1:04:48] | The scars, uh, | 我的这些 |
[1:04:53] | the tube, nothing about it’s sexy. | 伤疤 插管 没一样跟性感沾边 |
[1:04:57] | Everything about you is sexy. | 你的一切都很性感 |
[1:05:01] | I think you’re perfect. | 我觉得你很完美 |
[1:07:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:07:19] | See those lights out there? | 看到外面那些灯了吗 |
[1:07:21] | Abby and I would call them stars | 我和艾比叫它们星星 |
[1:07:23] | and we would make wishes. | 还对着它们许愿 |
[1:07:27] | She’d never tell me what her wish was, | 她从不告诉我她的愿望是什么 |
[1:07:29] | but I knew she wished for new lungs for me. | 但我知道她许愿我能有新的肺 |
[1:07:35] | I hope she gets her wish. | 我希望她梦想成真 |
[1:07:38] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:07:43] | Mornin’, Barb. | 早安 芭布 |
[1:07:43] | Goodmorning, Robert. | 早安 罗伯特 |
[1:08:11] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[1:08:14] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[1:08:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥啊 |
[1:08:30] | Oh, shit. Barb knows we’re gone. | 完了 芭布发现我们溜了 |
[1:08:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:34] | Uh, she’ll look for me first in the NICU, so… | 她会先去新生儿重症监护室找我 所以 |
[1:08:38] | Bye! Okay. | 回见 |
[1:09:42] | 我们可以保持10尺 请跟我聊聊 我们能有办法 | |
[1:10:15] | I’m free! | 我自由啦 |
[1:10:20] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[1:10:21] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[1:10:23] | I’m so sorry. I forgot. | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[1:10:24] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[1:10:26] | What are you doing? Are you busy? Let’s take a walk. | 你在干嘛 忙吗 出去走走吧 |
[1:10:28] | I can’t right now. | 现在不行 |
[1:10:30] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思啊 |
[1:10:31] | Studying. | 学习呢 |
[1:10:33] | Maybe later? | 要不晚点 |
[1:10:35] | My friends are actually coming later. | 我朋友会晚点过来 |
[1:10:36] | That’s all right. | 不过没事 |
[1:10:38] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们再想办法 |
[1:10:40] | I was just, uh, | 我只是 |
[1:10:43] | missing you. | 想你 |
[1:10:47] | Talk to you later. | 待会再聊哈 |
[1:10:49] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[1:10:57] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[1:11:00] | Yeah, no. Don’t… | 不 别 |
[1:11:01] | No. Don’t worry about it. It’s fine. | 别担心 没事 |
[1:11:03] | No, seriously, I’m not mad. | 说真的 我没有生气 |
[1:11:07] | It’s fine. Just do your thing. | 不要紧 忙你的好了 |
[1:11:10] | I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 咱明天见面聊 |
[1:11:25] | 我最亲爱的威尔 生日快乐 永远爱你 妈 | |
[1:11:39] | 斯黛拉·格兰特 | |
[1:11:39] | 取消 | |
[1:11:39] | 解谜寻踪开始啦 ٩(๑>◡<๑)۶ | |
[1:12:19] | 始于 初见 之处 | |
[1:12:47] | 玫瑰是红色的 亦或是? | |
[1:12:56] | 要是 我能 一直 屏住呼吸 | |
[1:13:25] | 第一次约会的 24小时后 | |
[1:13:30] | 是我们的第二次约会 | |
[1:13:50] | Thought you’d never find me. | 还以为你找不到我呢 |
[1:13:55] | I know it’s late, | 我知道很晚了 |
[1:13:56] | but we had to wait till the cafeteria closed. | 但我们不得不等到餐厅关门 |
[1:14:00] | “We”? | 我们 |
[1:14:06] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:14:12] | We felt so bad for ditching you, dude. | 我们对抛弃你感到很抱歉 伙计 |
[1:14:14] | But your girlfriend DM’d us | 但你女朋友直接推特给我们 |
[1:14:16] | and convinced us to surprise you, man. | 说服我们给你个惊喜 伙计 |
[1:14:17] | “Girlfriend”? | 女朋友 |
[1:14:19] | You’re so good. | 你真行啊 |
[1:14:21] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 还行吧 |
[1:14:22] | I can’t believe he’s real. | 我不敢相信你有男朋友了 |
[1:14:24] | I know! | 我也是啊 |
[1:14:25] | And he’s even hotter in person. | 而且他本人更性感 |
[1:14:27] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[1:14:28] | Hey, the food’s almost ready! | 大餐快准备好喽 |
[1:14:30] | And Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[1:14:40] | Just wanted to observe the master at work. | 只是想在大师工作时观摩一下 |
[1:14:43] | Are those roses? | 那些是玫瑰吗 |
[1:14:47] | They’re so beautiful. | 它们真漂亮 |
[1:14:49] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:14:50] | I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在练习 |
[1:14:55] | ‘Cause next month, Michael and I | 因为下个月 迈克和我 |
[1:14:57] | are gonna go see my mom. | 要去见我妈 |
[1:14:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:15:02] | He’s coming to lunch tomorrow and I’m gonna go for it. | 他明天来吃午饭 我会跟他说 |
[1:15:05] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:15:09] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[1:15:11] | And I love him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[1:15:13] | Aw, Poe, I’m so happy! | 波 真为你感到高兴 |
[1:15:17] | Don’t go all soppy on me. | 别这么多愁善感嘛 |
[1:15:18] | You know I can’t let a girl cry alone. | 你知道我不能让一个女孩独自哭泣 |
[1:15:22] | They’re happy tears. | 幸福的眼泪啦 |
[1:15:24] | I’m happy for you, Poe. | 真为你高兴 波 |
[1:15:31] | Let’s eat! | 咱们开吃吧 |
[1:15:48] | Poe, where did you get all of this? | 波 你从哪儿弄的这多东西 |
[1:15:51] | Hospitals have VIP kitchens | 医院有VIP厨房 |
[1:15:52] | where they keep all the good stuff. | 他们把所有的好东西都放在那里 |
[1:15:54] | You know, for celebrities, politicians. | 你知道 给名人和政治家们准备的 |
[1:15:57] | But tonight, Birthday Boy, it’s for you. | 但今晚 寿星 是为你准备的 |
[1:16:01] | Salud! | 祝你健康 |
[1:16:18] | We were, like, ten! | 我们大概10岁时 |
[1:16:19] | Yes. And we literally put sheets over our head | 是的 我们把床单罩在头上 |
[1:16:22] | and ran into the dementia ward! | 然后跑到痴呆病区 |
[1:16:28] | It was just like that! | 对对 就他那样 |
[1:16:30] | It was pandemonium. | 一片混乱 |
[1:16:32] | It was crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:16:33] | It was the best Halloween ever! | 那是有史以来最好的万圣节了 |
[1:16:36] | We got in so much trouble. | 我们惹了不少事 |
[1:16:38] | And it wasn’t even our idea. | 但甚至都不是我们的主意 |
[1:16:39] | Remember? Abby… Abby came up with that. | 记得吗 是艾比想出来的 |
[1:16:52] | Abby was wild. | 艾比很野的 |
[1:16:54] | She was free. | 她无拘无束 |
[1:16:56] | She always said she was gonna live big | 她总是说她会活得精彩 |
[1:16:58] | because Stella couldn’t. | 因为斯黛拉不能 |
[1:17:01] | She did. | 她做到了 |
[1:17:02] | She lived big. | 她活得精彩 |
[1:17:03] | Bigger than any of us. | 比我们任何人都精彩 |
[1:17:06] | She would’ve loved a clandestine party | 她应该会喜欢秘密聚会 |
[1:17:07] | like this one! | 像现在这个 |
[1:17:09] | She would’ve. | 她会的 |
[1:17:13] | To Abby. | 敬艾比 |
[1:17:22] | ♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:17:30] | Make a wish! | 许个愿吧 |
[1:17:36] | I can’t blow the candles out or else you guys can’t eat it. | 我不能吹蜡烛 否则你们就没法吃了 |
[1:17:45] | I made a wish for you. | 我替你许愿啦 |
[1:17:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:48] | One. Two. | 准备 一 二 |
[1:17:50] | Three | 三 |
[1:17:54] | Happy Birthday, Will! | 生日快乐 威尔 |
[1:17:58] | Barb? | 芭布 |
[1:17:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:18:02] | We thought you were off tonight. | 我们以为你今晚不上班呢 |
[1:18:04] | You want us to fix you a plate? | 要给你来块蛋糕吗 |
[1:18:07] | That’s it. That’s it. | 到此为止 就这样了 |
[1:18:08] | You’re all confined to your rooms | 在呼吸培养结果出来之前 |
[1:18:10] | while we get respiratory cultures. | 你们所有人给我在房间里待着 |
[1:18:11] | And you. | 至于你 |
[1:18:13] | You’ll be transferred in the morning. | 明天早上院内转移 |
[1:18:14] | Barb! Barb, it wasn’t his fault. | 芭布 这不是他的错 |
[1:18:16] | Well, you might be willing to gamble with your lives, | 你或许愿意用命作赌注 |
[1:18:18] | but I’m not! | 但我不愿 |
[1:18:19] | Just like when we were kids. | 只是跟我们小时候一样啊 |
[1:18:21] | But you’re not kids anymore, Poe. | 但你现在不再是孩子了 波 |
[1:18:23] | But we were safe like you taught us to be. | 但我们按你教的规矩来的 我们没事的 |
[1:18:26] | I’m sorry, but it was fun! | 我很抱歉 但确实很开心啊 |
[1:18:44] | All right, I’m gonna let you go to sleep, okay? | 好啦 好啦 快快睡觉啦 |
[1:18:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:18:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:18:55] | 危重患者院内转移 | |
[1:18:55] | 患者姓名 | |
[1:18:55] | 威尔·纽曼 | |
[1:18:55] | 处理优先级:高 | |
[1:18:55] | 转移至:隔离病房 | |
[1:18:55] | 备注:对其他人有 高感染风险 | |
[1:18:59] | A little pick-me-up? | 来点提神饮料不 |
[1:19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:03] | It’s just safer if he goes. | 他转走了会更安全的 |
[1:19:06] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[1:19:07] | She’s gonna hate me. | 她会恨我的 |
[1:19:14] | What’s up, Poe? | 怎么了 波 |
[1:19:17] | He probably sat on the call button again. | 他可能又坐在呼叫铃上了 |
[1:19:19] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[1:19:24] | Knock, knock. Poe? | 当 当 波 |
[1:19:30] | Code Blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[1:19:35] | Attention, all medical personnel. | 注意 所有医务人员 |
[1:19:36] | Poe! Poe! | 波 波 |
[1:19:38] | Poe! | 波 |
[1:19:40] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[1:19:41] | Oh, God! Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[1:19:43] | Stay with me, baby. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[1:19:44] | He’s not breathing. He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 他没呼吸了 |
[1:19:45] | Come on, you can do it. Come on. | 加油 你可以的 拜托 |
[1:19:47] | Bag him. Start chest compressions! | 上气囊 开始胸部按压 |
[1:19:50] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:19:51] | Give him an Epi! | 给他注射肾上腺素 |
[1:19:52] | Come on, baby! | 加油 宝贝 |
[1:19:53] | It’s a massive tension pneumothorax. | 是严重的张力性气胸 |
[1:19:55] | His lung is collapsing! | 他的肺在衰竭 |
[1:19:59] | Put the pads on him! Put the pads on him! | 放上电极片 放上电极片 |
[1:20:01] | Come on, buddy. | 坚持住 小家伙 |
[1:20:02] | Come on, sweetie. Come on, sweetie! | 加油啊 亲爱的 |
[1:20:04] | Come on, buddy! | 快点 伙计 |
[1:20:05] | Barb, what’s happening? | 芭布 怎么了 |
[1:20:06] | Somebody get her out of here! | 谁来把她给弄走 |
[1:20:08] | Close that door! | 关上门 |
[1:20:09] | -Barb, what’s happening? – God, damn it. Breath! | -芭布 怎么了 -该死的 呼吸啊 |
[1:20:17] | Dr. Hamid? | 哈米德医生 |
[1:20:19] | Not now, Stella. | 现在不行 斯黛拉 |
[1:20:20] | Dr. Hamid? | 哈米德医生 |
[1:20:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:20:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:20:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:56] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[1:21:00] | Oh my God. He’s gone! | 老天 他走了 |
[1:21:03] | Michael’s never gonna see him again. | 迈克再也见不到他了 再也见不到 |
[1:21:09] | I’m never gonna see him again. | 我也再见不到他了 |
[1:21:16] | I never hugged him! | 我还从未抱过他 |
[1:21:21] | He’s my best friend and I never fucking hugged him! | 他是我最好的朋友 而我却从未抱过他 |
[1:21:27] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:21:32] | I’m losing everyone. | 所有人都离我而去 |
[1:21:34] | You’re not losing me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[1:21:37] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛啊 |
[1:21:39] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:21:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:21:42] | Just get out! | 快出去啊 |
[1:24:47] | I wanna go see the lights. | 我想去看那些灯 |
[1:24:49] | It’s gotta be, like, two miles away. | 应该有 差不多两英里吧 |
[1:24:53] | – Hey, come on, let’s go inside. – I’m going. | -来吧 我们进去吧 -我要去 |
[1:24:57] | Come with me. | 和我一起吧 |
[1:24:59] | Stella, now’s not the time to be rebellious. | 斯黛拉 现在不是叛逆的时候 |
[1:25:01] | Is this about Poe? | 是因为波吗 |
[1:25:03] | It is about Poe. | 当然是因为波了 |
[1:25:04] | It’s about Abby, it’s about you and me | 还有艾比 还有你和我 |
[1:25:06] | and all the things that we’ll never get to do together. | 还有我们永远不能一起做的事情 |
[1:25:09] | This whole time, I’ve been living for my treatments | 一直以来 我都在为治疗而活 |
[1:25:13] | instead of doing my treatments so that I can live. | 而不是接受治疗为了更好的生活 |
[1:25:17] | I wanna live. | 我想要生活 |
[1:25:23] | It’s just life, Will. | 这就是生活 威尔 |
[1:25:25] | It’ll be over before we know it. | 在我们知道前就结束了 |
[1:25:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:25:36] | Can we catch a cab at least? | 我们起码打个车吧 |
[1:25:39] | I wanna walk and enjoy the night. | 我想散步 享受夜晚 |
[1:25:45] | Glove. We’re good. | 有手套 不要紧的 |
[1:26:03] | How are you always getting me to exercise? | 你怎么总让我运动呢 |
[1:26:21] | Sure looks better from up here. | 从上面看果然更好 |
[1:26:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:26:57] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to explain that one. | 看来你得跟我解释一下了 |
[1:27:02] | Abby got it for me | 我第一次来医院 |
[1:27:03] | the first time I came to the hospital. | 艾比送给我的 |
[1:27:05] | I’ve had it with me every time since. | 从那以后 我每次都带着它 |
[1:27:10] | That’s a relief, honestly, | 老实说 我松了一口气 |
[1:27:11] | ’cause I didn’t have the heart to tell you | 因为我可没勇气告诉你 |
[1:27:12] | that a third boob might be a deal breaker. | 有副乳可没得谈 |
[1:27:46] | Hey, Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[1:27:50] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[1:28:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:28:04] | Let’s go see your lights. | 我们去看你的灯 |
[1:28:17] | Let’s take a breather. | 我们歇会吧 |
[1:28:30] | Stella? Hey, don’t do that. | 斯黛拉 别这样 |
[1:28:32] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[1:28:33] | It’s frozen solid. | 冻得很结实的 |
[1:28:46] | Hey, ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[1:28:47] | I just got a call from St. Luke’s in Kansas City. | 我刚接到堪萨斯城圣卢克的电话 |
[1:28:49] | Car accident with fatalities. | 车祸 有人员伤亡 |
[1:28:50] | One female, AB neg, 5’2″, thoracic cage size… | 女性 AB阴性血 5尺2英寸 胸腔大小 |
[1:28:54] | Stella’s getting lungs. | 斯黛拉将要有新肺了 |
[1:28:55] | ETA three hours. Get her prepped. | 预计到达时间三小时 给她做术前准备 |
[1:29:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:29:08] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:29:10] | No, no, no, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:29:51] | Everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[1:30:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:30:09] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[1:30:22] | I love you, Stella. | 我爱你 斯黛拉 |
[1:30:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:31:23] | We can’t. | 我们不可以 |
[1:31:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:31:33] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[1:31:52] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:31:53] | Come on, come on! | 快走 快走 |
[1:31:55] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:31:59] | Barb. Barb? Barb. | 芭布 芭布 芭布 |
[1:32:02] | She’s not answering, | 她不接电话 |
[1:32:03] | and now it’s going straight to voicemail. | 现在直接转到语音信箱了 |
[1:32:04] | Stella would never run off. She wouldn’t do that. | 斯黛拉不会跑的 她做不出这样的事 |
[1:32:06] | Have you been able to reach him? | 你能联系上他吗 |
[1:32:07] | No. | 不能 |
[1:32:08] | This is Will’s mother. | 这是威尔的妈妈 |
[1:32:09] | – How long have they been gone? – I just know. | -他们离开多久了 -我才发现的 |
[1:32:12] | If your son causes Stella to lose these lungs… | 如果你的儿子导致斯黛拉错过了这对肺 |
[1:32:13] | My son is just as sick as your daughter is. | 我儿子和你女儿病的一样重 |
[1:32:15] | Stella would never do anything like this. | 斯黛拉永远都不会做这样的事 |
[1:32:16] | She’s never done anything. | 她什么都没做过 |
[1:32:17] | Stella did this, Erin. | 斯黛拉已经做了 艾琳 |
[1:32:19] | Not Will. He doesn’t know anything about the lungs. | 不是威尔的错 他对肺的事一无所知 |
[1:32:22] | Lungs? | 肺 |
[1:32:23] | Is there a transplant? | 是要做肺移植吗 |
[1:32:25] | Yeah, for Stella. They’re on the way. | 对 是给斯黛拉的 已经在路上了 |
[1:32:27] | Well, tell me at least you’re a cat person. | 至少告诉我你是个爱猫的人 |
[1:32:29] | Do you like cats? | 你喜欢猫吗 |
[1:32:30] | I owned a ferret. | 我养了一只雪貂 |
[1:32:31] | I was a ferret kid. | 我是个雪貂男孩 |
[1:32:33] | Oh, no. You would be a ferret kid. | 不 你可以是雪貂男孩 |
[1:32:37] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[1:32:39] | Really. What do they need right now? | 真的 他们现在需要什么 |
[1:32:40] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[1:32:42] | Let me just tell her that I’m okay. | 让我跟她说下我没事 |
[1:32:48] | Stella, they have new lungs for you. | 斯黛拉 他们给你找了新肺 |
[1:32:50] | Hey, they have new lungs for you. | 嘿 他们给你找了新肺 |
[1:32:54] | Let’s go to the hospital. Come on! | 我们回医院 快走 |
[1:32:55] | I haven’t seen the lights yet. | 我还没看到灯呢 |
[1:32:57] | The lights? | 灯吗 |
[1:33:00] | Did you know about this? What are we doing out here? | 你知道这件事吗 我们还在这里干什么 |
[1:33:01] | Let’s go to the hospital. Come on. | 我们赶紧回医院 快走 |
[1:33:03] | Five years, Will. | 就五年 威尔 |
[1:33:04] | Five years? | 五年 |
[1:33:05] | Five years is a lifetime for people like us. | 对于像我们来说 五年就像一生那么长 |
[1:33:06] | It’s not! Because what happens | 不是的 当他们失败 |
[1:33:07] | when they fail and I’m back to square one? | 而我又回到了起点 将会发生什么 |
[1:33:08] | Let’s not be stupid. Can we go the hospital, please? | 别傻了 我们去医院吧 好吗 |
[1:33:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 拜托 快走 |
[1:33:13] | Stella! | 斯黛拉 |
[1:33:26] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[1:33:27] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:33:28] | Please? It’s cold. | 好吗 这里很冷 |
[1:33:34] | Stella! | 斯黛拉 |
[1:34:01] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[1:34:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:34:54] | Come on, Stella. | 撑住 斯黛拉 |
[1:35:14] | Come on! | 撑住 |
[1:35:22] | Come on, Stella. | 撑住 斯黛拉 |
[1:36:55] | We have a 17-year-old… | 我们有一个十七岁的 |
[1:36:56] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[1:36:57] | A 17-year-old female with cystic fibrosis. | 17岁女性 患有囊性纤维化 |
[1:37:00] | We already have lungs for her. | 我们已经给她找到新肺了 |
[1:37:02] | Can someone get the mask off? | 帮忙摘下面罩 |
[1:37:03] | Oh, my God. Honey. | 我的天哪 亲爱的 |
[1:37:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:37:07] | My son. My son was out there, too. | 我的儿子 我的儿子也在那里 |
[1:37:09] | I’m sorry. Step back, please. | 对不起 请退后 |
[1:37:10] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事 你没事 |
[1:37:12] | Where’s Will? | 威尔在哪里 |
[1:37:15] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:37:16] | Coming through! | 病人来了 |
[1:37:18] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[1:37:21] | Get a mask on her as soon as possible, please. | 给她戴上面罩 越快越好 |
[1:37:24] | O2 is at 45. | 血氧饱和度45% |
[1:37:25] | Possible hypothermia. | 可能是体温过低 |
[1:37:26] | We’re gonna need more blankets over here. | 这里还要再拿些毯子 |
[1:37:28] | Just breathe. Stella? | 呼吸 斯黛拉 |
[1:37:30] | I’ve got you, honey. | 我在这呢 亲爱的 |
[1:37:32] | Stella? | 斯黛拉 |
[1:37:34] | You need to calm down. | 你需要冷静 |
[1:37:35] | We have your new lungs. | 我们给你找到了新肺 |
[1:37:36] | Yes, Stella. | 好 斯黛拉 |
[1:37:38] | I don’t want them. | 我不想要新肺 |
[1:37:39] | Stella, we’ve been waiting for these lungs for years. | 斯黛拉 我们已经等这对肺等了好多年了 |
[1:37:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:37:43] | If you don’t use the lungs, they’re wasted, sweetie. | 如果你不要那对肺 就浪费了 亲爱的 |
[1:37:45] | I love him. The new lungs | 我爱他 新肺 |
[1:37:46] | won’t mean anything without him. | 没有他就没了任何意义 |
[1:37:47] | Lay down! | 躺下 |
[1:37:49] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[1:37:51] | Please! Stop. | 求你了 停下 |
[1:37:53] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:37:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:37:59] | Take the lungs. | 做移植手术吧 |
[1:38:02] | For me. | 为了我 |
[1:38:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:38:07] | Come on, put the mask on. | 快点 带上面罩 |
[1:38:08] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:38:09] | Okay, all right, let’s go, everyone. | 好的 好的 走吧 所有人一起 |
[1:38:11] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:38:12] | Okay, here we go. We’re moving. | 好的 我们走 开始移动 |
[1:38:13] | I’ll be right here, honey. | 我就在这等你 亲爱的 |
[1:38:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:38:16] | Okay, I love you so much. | 好 我很爱你 |
[1:38:18] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:38:21] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[1:38:23] | Dr. Hamid. | 哈米德医生 |
[1:38:25] | I gave her mouth-to-mouth. | 我给她做了人工呼吸 |
[1:38:28] | I’m sorry. I didn’t have any other choice. | 对不起 但是我没有别的选择 |
[1:38:30] | You saved her life, Will. | 你救了她的命 威尔 |
[1:38:32] | If she has B. Cepacia, we’ll deal with it, okay? | 如果她染上了伯克霍尔德菌 我们会处理的 好吗 |
[1:40:30] | Bacterial cultures came back. | 呼吸培养出结果了 |
[1:40:33] | I don’t know how, but she’s clean. | 我不知道怎么回事 但她没有感染 |
[1:40:37] | She didn’t get it. | 她没有染上 |
[1:40:42] | But that doesn’t mean she won’t. | 但这不意味着她将来不会染上 |
[1:40:48] | What about Will? | 威尔怎么样了 |
[1:40:51] | Is the treatment working? | 治疗有效了吗 |
[1:40:58] | No. | 没有 |
[1:41:01] | No, it’s not. | 没有 治疗无效 |
[1:41:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:41:15] | For all of this. | 为所有一切 |
[1:41:16] | No, no, no, no, sweetie. | 不 不 不 亲爱的 |
[1:41:20] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:42:25] | Mom. Hey. | 妈妈 |
[1:42:27] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:42:28] | What? What is it? What is it, honey? | 什么 什么事 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[1:42:31] | Could you help me with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:42:38] | Are you guys in? | 你们都加入吗 |
[1:42:39] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:42:42] | Barb? | 芭布 |
[1:42:45] | Hell, yeah, I’m in. | 当然 我加入 |
[1:42:47] | She’s sedated. We have a few more hours. | 她上了镇静剂 我们还有几个小时 |
[1:42:50] | We have time. | 我们有时间 |
[1:42:52] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[1:42:53] | They said yes. | 他们说可以 |
[1:42:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:42:57] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:43:10] | Will. I’m done. | 威尔 我做好了 |
[1:43:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:43:20] | She’s waking up. | 她就要醒了 |
[1:43:26] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:43:33] | Hey, sweetie, you did great! | 亲爱的 你做得很好 |
[1:43:34] | You really did. | 真的很好 |
[1:43:35] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[1:43:40] | You did wonderful, baby. | 你做的太棒了 宝贝 |
[1:43:43] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:43:45] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[1:43:54] | We have something for you. | 我们准备了些东西给你 |
[1:44:01] | My beautiful, bossy Stella. | 我美丽霸道的斯黛拉 |
[1:44:05] | I guess it’s true, what that book of yours says. | 我想你书里写的 是真的 |
[1:44:08] | That the soul knows no time. | 灵魂没有时间概念 |
[1:44:12] | My drug trial’s not working. | 我的药物临床实验不管用 |
[1:44:15] | I want you to know that this past month | 我想让你知道这过去的一个月 |
[1:44:18] | will last forever for me. | 会永远留在我心里 |
[1:44:21] | My only regret is that | 我唯一的遗憾就是 |
[1:44:22] | you didn’t get to see your lights. | 你没有看到你想看的灯 |
[1:45:19] | I finally got you speechless. | 我终于让你说不出话来了 |
[1:45:26] | You know, people are always saying if you love something, | 你知道 人们总是说如果你爱某个人 |
[1:45:28] | you have to learn to let it go. | 就必须要学会放手 |
[1:45:31] | I thought that was such bullshit. | 我以前觉得这话是在放屁 |
[1:45:35] | Till I watched you almost die. | 直到我看见你快死了 |
[1:45:38] | In that moment, Stella, | 在那一刻 斯黛拉 |
[1:45:43] | nothing mattered to me. | 对我来说 除了你 |
[1:45:46] | Except you. | 一切都不重要了 |
[1:45:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:45:58] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想走 |
[1:46:02] | All I want is to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[1:46:09] | I can’t. | 但是我不能 |
[1:46:12] | I need you to be safe. | 我要确保你的安全 |
[1:46:15] | From me. | 不被我传染 |
[1:46:20] | I don’t know what comes next, | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[1:46:23] | but I don’t regret any of this. | 但我不后悔这一切 |
[1:46:30] | Could you close your eyes? | 你能闭上你的眼吗 |
[1:46:33] | I just don’t know if I can walk away | 我不知道如果你一直看着 |
[1:46:35] | if you’re still looking at me. | 我还能不能转身离开 |
[1:46:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:47:03] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[1:47:05] | so much. | 很爱很爱 |
[1:47:35] | He left this for you. | 他给你留了这个 |
[1:48:56] | 威尔的 人生清单 爱上斯黛拉 | |
[1:48:56] | 今生今世 厮守到老 | |
[1:49:09] | Human touch. | 互相触碰 |
[1:49:12] | Our first form of communication. | 是我们的第一种交流方式 |
[1:49:15] | Safety, security, comfort, | 安全 安心 安慰 |
[1:49:18] | all in the gentle caress of a finger. | 尽在那一指的轻柔爱抚中 |
[1:49:22] | Or at the brush of lips on a soft cheek. | 或是脸颊上的轻轻一吻 |
[1:49:25] | Hey, Stella. You can’t record that. No. | 斯黛拉 你可不能录下来 不 |
[1:49:27] | It connects us when we’re happy… | 让我们在快乐时彼此相连 |
[1:49:31] | Abby, no. | 艾比 不行 |
[1:49:33] | …bolsters us in times of fear… | 胆怯时鼓舞我们前行 |
[1:49:36] | Can you turn that off? | 你能关上那个吗 |
[1:49:38] | …excites us in times of passion… | 热情之时 还有感受爱意之时 |
[1:49:41] | Ah. No. Stella, no. Stop! | 不行 斯黛拉 不行 停下 |
[1:49:44] | …and love. | 让我们兴奋不已 |
[1:49:49] | We need that touch from the one we love | 我们对所爱之人抚摸的渴求 |
[1:49:51] | almost as much as we need air to breathe. | 不亚于对空气的需要 |
[1:49:55] | But I never understood the importance of touch. | 但我从未理解触摸的重要性 |
[1:50:00] | His touch. | 他的触摸 |
[1:50:03] | Until I couldn’t have it. | 直到我再也无法感受到 |
[1:50:09] | So, if you’re watching this | 所以 如果你在看这个视频 |
[1:50:13] | and you’re able, touch him. | 而你 可以触碰到那个他 |
[1:50:19] | Touch her. | 或是那个她 |
[1:50:23] | Life’s too short to waste a second. | 人生苦短 莫要虚度年华 |