英文名称:im gonna explode
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Fucking sons of bitches, | 操你妈的王八蛋 |
[01:07] | go ahead and laugh. I know what you think. | 尽管笑吧 我知道你怎么想 |
[01:12] | You think that you’ve won. | 你以为自己赢了 |
[01:17] | We’ll see who laughs in the end. | 看看是谁笑到最后 |
[01:20] | Plan B, | B计划 |
[01:21] | improved, | 改良版 |
[01:22] | I take out the gun snd bullets. | 我找出手枪和子弹 |
[01:27] | I fix myself up. | 整装待发 |
[01:29] | I take Patricia’s photo. | 我带上帕特丽夏的照片 |
[01:31] | I grab the money. | 拿了钱 |
[01:33] | I load the gun. | 子弹上好膛 |
[01:35] | I comb my hair. | 梳完头发 |
[01:37] | I call the professor. | 给教授打电话 |
[01:39] | Please, Roman, no! | 求你了 罗曼 别 |
[01:40] | It’s not true. She told me things that she didn’t tell anyone. | 不是这样的 她告诉了我一些秘密 |
[01:42] | No, Roman. Patricia would not want you doing this… | 不要 帕特丽夏不会希望你这么做的 |
[01:45] | – I knew her better than you. – No. Listen to me! | -我比你了解她 -不 听我说 |
[01:46] | Goodbye, Loco. | 再见 洛科 |
[01:47] | I call the congressman. | 又打给我的议员父亲 |
[01:49] | I’ll see you in hell, dad. | 我们来世再见吧 爸爸 |
[01:50] | Roman, stop fooling around, damn it. | 罗曼 别犯傻了 该死 |
[01:53] | I open the door. | 我推开门 |
[01:55] | I enter. | 进去 |
[01:58] | Say it! Say it! I’m a hypocritical pig… | 快说 快说 我是头伪善猪 |
[02:01] | One for father Antonio. | 一枪给安东尼奥神父 |
[02:02] | Say it, say it. | 快说 说啊 |
[02:03] | I am a hypocritical pig. | 我是头伪善猪 |
[02:05] | One for father Salvador. | 一枪给萨尔瓦多神父 |
[02:06] | Roman, no! | 罗曼 不要 |
[02:11] | ”Mexicans to the call of war.” | 响应战争号召的墨西哥人 |
[02:12] | One for me. | 一枪留给我 |
[02:13] | ”…have the sword and bridle ready…” | 已经受够了压迫与暴力 |
[02:14] | To hell with it. | 去死吧 |
[02:20] | Fucking Martha. | 该死的玛莎 |
[02:22] | Ever since you left for Mexico, | 自从你去了墨西哥后 |
[02:24] | this place has gone to shit, | 这里对我来说就失去了意义 |
[02:26] | everything’s going wrong for me, | 干什么事情都不顺 |
[02:28] | like a damn song that you hate | 就像一首自己讨厌的歌曲 |
[02:30] | but you can’t get it out of your head. | 一直在脑中挥之不去 |
[02:35] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[02:38] | Nothing, I wasn’t going to take you to your house like that. | 没什么 我没送你回家而已 |
[02:42] | No, better that you brought me here. What happened? | 那总比带我来这好 发生什么了 |
[02:45] | Nothing, l swear. | 什么也没 我发誓 |
[02:48] | – What happened? – Nothing! I swear! | -到底发生了什么 -什么都没有 我发誓 |
[02:50] | This time you’ve gone too far. | 你这次有点过分了 |
[02:54] | Nothing happened. | 我什么都没做 |
[02:55] | I’ll take you home, Maru! | 我送你回去吧 玛鲁 |
[02:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:05] | Today I woke up in stupid Beto’s truck. | 今早我在贝托那个混蛋的车里醒来 |
[03:09] | I don’t remember what happened. | 我不记得发生什么了 |
[03:12] | I don’t understand why I do these things, | 也不明白为什么会这么做 |
[03:14] | the damn song returns, | 该死的歌又回来了 |
[03:17] | I go home and Helena is unbearable | 我回到家 海伦娜越来越让人无法忍受 |
[03:20] | ever since my father dissppeared, | 自从爸爸失踪后她就这样了 |
[03:24] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[03:26] | You have to take your sister to school | 你要送妹妹上学 |
[03:27] | and the box to the orphanage. | 还要把东西送到孤儿院 |
[03:28] | Mum, I already told you it’s heavy. | 妈妈 我说过 它太重了 |
[03:33] | Today on the way to school I don’t know what happened to me, | 今天在上学的路上 我不知怎么了 |
[03:38] | I started to cry right there in the street. | 在马路中央就哭了起来 |
[03:41] | Everything that I do comes out wrong. | 自己所做的一切都事与愿违 |
[03:44] | I think I am going to explode. | 我觉得自己就要爆炸了 |
[03:52] | Then I hear someone approaching | 后来我感觉有人经过 |
[03:55] | and I saw him, | 我看见了他 |
[03:59] | and like the stories that we used to make up. | 就像小说中老套的情节那样 |
[04:02] | There appeared a boy and he changed everything. | 一个男孩出现并改变了一切 |
[04:06] | His name is Roman and he exists but also I made him up. | 他叫罗曼 他是真实的 但也有我的美化 |
[04:13] | We stumbled upon his secret diary where he wrote these things. | 我们偶然发现了他的日记 他写了这些 |
[04:17] | The best of all is that he is angry. | 最可贵的是他的心中充满了怨愤 |
[04:18] | Look, this was under his bed. | 瞧 这是在他床底下找到的 |
[04:20] | What the hell do you want, Roman? | 你到底想怎样 罗曼 |
[04:25] | Answer! | 说话啊 |
[04:28] | You’ll regret this. | 你们会后悔的 |
[04:30] | In spite of the donations made to the priests | 虽然他家给教堂捐了很多钱 |
[04:32] | they had to expel him. | 他还是被开除了 |
[04:33] | His father was a right-wing politician who was never home. | 他的政客老爸是个右翼 很少在家 |
[04:36] | Dad, I’m going with you. Open up! | 爸爸 我要跟你走 开门 |
[04:39] | You earned it, bro. | 自己努力吧 小兄弟 |
[04:40] | Say hi to your friend, the professor. | 代我向你的朋友问好 还有教授 |
[04:43] | Dad, wait. | 爸爸 等等 |
[04:44] | He lives in Guanajuato with Eva his dad’s former secretary | 他跟爸爸的前秘书伊娃一起住在瓜纳华托 |
[04:47] | who is now his new stepmother, | 伊娃是他的后妈 |
[04:49] | – Bravo, imbecile. – Fucking washed up punk. | -好极了 白痴 -该死的蠢货 |
[04:51] | His mum died in a crash | 他的亲妈在一次车祸中丧生 |
[04:54] | and Roman spent most of his time with professor Belmont | 罗曼大多数时间都和贝尔蒙特教授在一起 |
[04:57] | an old friend of his parents. | 教授是他父母的老朋友 |
[05:01] | Let’s see what they did. | 看看他们干了什么 |
[05:05] | They broke in. They took all my books… | 破门而入 卷走了我所有的书 |
[05:09] | The professor took them. | 是教授拿的 |
[05:11] | He said he just had lent them to you. | 他说书是他借给你的 |
[05:12] | Lame, lame, lame. | 胡说 胡说 胡说 |
[05:16] | And why did you have to call him? | 你为什么要通知他 |
[05:17] | Because he is the only one who can help you get in midyear. | 只有他才能让你返校 |
[05:19] | Lame! | 胡说 |
[05:21] | No school will take you. | 没有学校会接纳你的 |
[05:24] | Roman, if you want us to treat you like a fool, | 罗曼 你要是想当傻子 |
[05:27] | we’ll treat you like one. | 我们会成全你的 |
[05:29] | I don’t want to go to that stupid school. | 我不去上那种白痴学校 |
[05:31] | It doesn’t matter what you want, | 你想怎样我不管 |
[05:32] | Tulio is waiting for you in the car. | 图利奥在车里等你呢 |
[05:38] | Look at this… welcome, clown. | 看看 欢迎你 小丑 |
[05:42] | What good luck that you came on mother’s day. | 今天是母亲节 什么风把你吹来了 |
[05:45] | You’ll have to present a show. | 下面轮到你表演了 |
[05:54] | We agreed that you would try it. | 我们觉得你该试试 |
[05:57] | – What are you doing here? – Something went wrong. | -你来这干什么 -事情有些不对劲 |
[06:00] | What about all those movies, | 那这些电影 |
[06:02] | the books, the damn talks? | 书籍和该死的演讲怎么办呢 |
[06:05] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[06:07] | In the world’s shithole and getting worse. | 在这乌烟瘴气的地方自甘堕落 |
[06:09] | Come on, smile! | 来吧 微笑 |
[06:09] | Come on, smile! | 来吧 微笑 |
[06:12] | Come on, smile! | 来吧 微笑 |
[06:16] | One, two, and one, two, three, four… | 一 二 一 二 三 四 |
[06:20] | I know you think you are better than everyone | 我知道你觉得自己比别人强 |
[06:22] | and you’re not interested in being my friend. | 也没兴趣交我这个朋友 |
[06:25] | Well, neither am I. | 我其实也没兴趣 |
[06:28] | I’ll give you 200 pesos per day | 我每天给你200比索 |
[06:32] | if you pretend to be my friend and do some favours for me. | 只要你假装成我的朋友 帮我些小忙 |
[06:38] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[06:40] | Here’s three days worth. | 这是三天的钱 |
[06:44] | Good, your first task starts now. | 好 现在给你第一个任务 |
[07:07] | And now… well we have a new student. | 现在轮到一位新同学 |
[07:11] | His name is Roman Valadez. | 他的名字是罗曼・瓦拉德斯 |
[07:13] | His performance is called ”see you in hell”. | 他表演的节目叫 地狱再会 |
[07:19] | I present to you Roman Valadez. | 接下来 欢迎罗曼・瓦拉德斯 |
[07:40] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[07:42] | You’re a fool. | 白痴 |
[07:46] | – Put him down! – I haven’t finished yet! | -放他下来 -还没表演完呢 |
[07:56] | Maru, shut up. | 玛鲁 停下 |
[08:01] | 4-B put on your physical education uniforms. | 4-B班穿上你们的运动服 |
[08:05] | the students who have detention remember | 留校的学生请注意 |
[08:07] | that you are not permitted to leave until 6 p.m.. | 6点前不许离校 |
[09:18] | I have to get back to the real world. | 我必须要面对现实了 |
[09:21] | Come on! Don’t be such a chicken. We have to do something. | 得了吧 别这么窝囊 我们还有事要做 |
[09:25] | Yes, but what do you see me as? | 好 可你是怎么看我的 |
[09:27] | Like a girl or like me? | 一个女孩还是只是我自己 |
[09:33] | Me. | 我自己 |
[09:35] | Well like you, you. And like a girl. | 你既是你自己 又是个女孩 |
[09:42] | And if I were a guy? | 要是我是同性恋呢 |
[09:44] | A guy! You’re a weird one, eh? | 同性恋 你真不可思议 |
[10:14] | She whispers in his ear: I know you. | 她在他的耳边小声说道 我认识你 |
[10:17] | ”I’ve been waiting for you for so long, ” | 我等你很久了 |
[10:20] | He doesn’t know what to do. | 他不知如何回答 |
[10:22] | Since he finds no answer he mocks her. | 只好模仿她的话 |
[10:27] | She serious repeats | 她小心翼翼地重复着 |
[10:30] | ”I’ve been waiting for you for so long, ” | 我等你很久了 |
[10:33] | Then he takes her hand | 他挽起她的手 |
[10:35] | and they promise each other that they’ll never be apart, | 相互约定 不管结果怎样 |
[10:37] | regardless of the consequences, whatever it takes. | 无论付出多少代价 都永不分离 |
[10:41] | Mum! It’s for me, open the door! Mum! | 妈妈 是找我的 开门 妈妈 |
[10:44] | You’re grounded! | 你只能待在房间里 |
[10:46] | I’ve been told you are dating that ”junior”. | 我刚得知你跟那个新来的约会了 |
[10:48] | That’s why you are acting like this! | 所以你才会这么做 |
[10:50] | They told you wrong! | 他们都胡说 |
[10:56] | My son is not ok, he stares at the floor for hours. | 我儿子有毛病了 他一连几个小时盯着地板 |
[11:00] | What type of floors do you have? | 你家是什么地板 |
[11:04] | I think… texture granitte. | 我想想 是花岗岩的 |
[11:09] | That’s normal! | 那很正常 |
[11:10] | My sons can’t stop staring at texture granitte mosaic. | 我的孩子也一直盯着花岗岩纹理的马赛克 |
[11:14] | Thousands of young men all over the world admire… | 全世界成千的年轻男子 |
[12:20] | Hey Roman, hi. It’s me. | 你好 罗曼 是我 |
[12:25] | I’ve been waiting for you, Roman… | 我一直在等你 罗曼 |
[13:36] | – Shut up, don’t say anything. – They are going to kill me, man. | -安静 别出声 -他们会杀了我的 |
[13:44] | – What are you doing here? – I wanted to see you. | -你在这做什么 -我一直想见你 |
[13:47] | – Why? – Why what, dummy? | -为什么 -什么为什么 笨蛋 |
[13:52] | What came next happened fast. | 接下来的一切发生地很快 |
[13:54] | That night they make a plan. | 那一夜他们制定了一个计划 |
[13:58] | Come on, you piece of trash! Give me the keys, fucking Nazi. | 起来 垃圾 把钥匙给我 操你妈的纳粹 |
[14:01] | He will steal Tulio’s volkswagen | 他去偷图利奥的大众 |
[14:03] | and she will get herself expelled. | 她去想办法被开除 |
[14:05] | Maru, Maru, are you dumb or what? | 玛鲁 玛鲁 你是哑巴了还是怎么 |
[14:10] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:12] | My problem is that you are all mentally retarded | 我怎么了 你们都是些智障 |
[14:14] | for listening to this and no one says a thing. | 听了半天 屁话都说不出来 |
[14:16] | – Get out! – You can’t kick me out. I am leaving. | -出去 -用不着你来说 我自己走 |
[14:19] | Everybody acts so liberal, | 每个人都旁若无人 |
[14:21] | but then you cry from watching a soap opera, right? | 可看肥皂剧时又不停掉眼泪 对吧 |
[14:23] | You don’t know when to stop. Beto? | 你闹够了吗 贝托 |
[14:26] | Beto? | 贝托 |
[14:34] | Outside the two of them meet in the hall. | 两人在大厅见面 |
[14:38] | That was the plan but what happened is not so clear. | 计划是这样 实际上却没这么简单 |
[14:42] | There are conflicting versions. | 完全是另一个版本 |
[14:45] | Like always the details are missing. | 细节一如既往地丢掉了 |
[14:47] | What are you doing with that punk? | 你跟那个混混搞什么 |
[14:49] | – It’s none of your business. – You look like a whore. | -不关你的事 -你个婊子 |
[14:52] | An angry ex-boyfriend, | 愤怒的前男友 |
[14:54] | a jealous argument, | 充满醋意的争吵 |
[14:56] | a bottle of rum, | 一小瓶朗姆酒 |
[14:59] | a guy with a scarf on his head, | 一个头上套着围巾的人 |
[15:02] | a gun, | 一支手枪 |
[15:03] | a volkswsgen, | 一辆大众 |
[15:05] | or maybe vice versa. | 或者倒过来说 |
[15:06] | Give it to me now, you fucking whore! | 快给我 臭婊子 |
[15:08] | A guy with a scarf on his head, | 一个头上套着围巾的人 |
[15:10] | a gun, | 一支手枪 |
[15:12] | two gun shots. | 两声枪响 |
[15:14] | Take it easy. Easy, I swear. | 别紧张 放轻松 我保证 |
[15:17] | Fucking pussy. | 你个臭婊子 |
[15:21] | They run towards the car, | 两人向车子跑去 |
[15:24] | a little rain | 下着小雨 |
[15:26] | and that’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[15:27] | No way! You almost shot him! | 太刺激了 你差点射中他 |
[15:30] | Two kids dissppear and it’s an adventure. | 两个孩子就这样离开 开始了冒险 |
[15:37] | 寻人启事 | |
[15:44] | Romantic. | 罗曼蒂克 |
[15:46] | Romantic, now he’s really done it. | 罗曼蒂克 他真那么做了 |
[15:56] | Good evening, congressman Valadez. | 晚上好 瓦拉德斯议员 |
[15:58] | The governor sent me. | 上面派我来的 |
[16:00] | – Come in, come in. – Yes sir. | -请进 请进 -好的 |
[16:04] | What was in the meatballs? | 肉丸里是什么 |
[16:06] | No, it wasn’t from Atlixco. Hello, good evening. | 不是阿特利斯科的 你好 晚上好 |
[16:09] | My name is Pablo Arroyo. This is my assistant. | 我叫帕布鲁・雅罗育 这是我的助手 |
[16:12] | – Yes, how can I help you? – I am from the special police. | -有什么能为您效劳的吗 -我是保安大队的 |
[16:15] | The governor sent me… | 上面派我 |
[16:17] | – Tulio? – …to be at your service. | -图利奥 -来帮您的忙 |
[16:20] | Very well. Look, Don Pablo. What we are going to do is | 很好 帕布鲁警官 我们要做的 |
[16:23] | You’ll wait here for me, because… | 你在这等我 因为 |
[16:24] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:27] | We don’t want to start any rumours, do you understand? | 我们可不希望谣言四起 明白吗 |
[16:29] | – Ok, but what should I do? – Sit here calmly, ok? | -知道 可我该怎么做 -坐下 冷静点 好吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[16:33] | – What’s your name? – Rogelio, at your service. | -你叫什么 -罗杰利奥 听候您的吩咐 |
[16:36] | – Can I offer you something? – No, thank you. | -您需要点什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Here, love. | 给 亲爱的 |
[16:52] | Don’t think you are going to go to sleep. | 你不会要睡觉了吧 |
[16:54] | No, no, no, I am thinking. | 不不不 我在想事 |
[16:58] | Fucking Roman, I wonder where he is. | 该死的罗曼 他跑哪去了 |
[17:00] | You have to do something about him, Eugenio. | 你得为他做点什么了 尤金尼奥 |
[17:03] | – He is like a loose cannon. – I know, I know. Who’s coming? | -他这样无法无天 -我知道 谁要来了 |
[17:06] | It seems that the father is an illegal in the USA | 她父亲非法移民到美国去了 |
[17:08] | But the mother is coming. She’s hysterical. | 母亲也要来 她气坏了 |
[17:11] | Damn it! Fucking Roman, now he’s really done it. | 该死 可恶的罗曼 他还真如愿了 |
[17:14] | Where could he be hiding? | 他会藏在哪里呢 |
[17:19] | – Don’t fall asleep! – You scared me. | -别睡着了 -吓死我了 |
[17:27] | – Wait. – No, you wait. Eugenio, look. | -等等 -尤金尼奥 快看 |
[17:41] | Tulio? It’s Tulio. | 图利奥 是图利奥 |
[17:44] | Tulito? What are you doing here? | 图利奥 你在这干什么 |
[17:46] | They are knocking at the door! What do I do? | 有人在敲门 怎么办 |
[17:48] | – Open it, open it, please. – It must be the mother. | -开门 开门 -一定是妈妈 |
[17:51] | That’s it! That’s it! Mr Eugenio! I’m done! | 结束了 尤金尼奥先生 我不干了 |
[17:54] | I’ve had enough! I’ve had enough! | 我受够了 受够了 |
[18:00] | It’s not fair, Mr Eugenio! It’s not fair that I’m treated this way! | 这不公平 尤金尼奥先生 我被这样虐待 |
[18:03] | – Because I work for you! – But, what did he do to you? | -就是因为给你工作 -他对你做了什么 |
[18:05] | – He hit me in the head! – Oh my god! | -他打中了我的头 -天哪 |
[18:07] | – How long have you been there? – Since this morning! | -你这样多久了 -早上就在这了 |
[18:09] | Let’s go get your clothes. | 我去给你找点衣服 |
[18:11] | – Don’t mock me. – We’re not mocking. | -别取笑我 -没有 |
[18:13] | – Where do you keep them? – Madam, I am very sorry. | -你放哪了 -我很抱歉 夫人 |
[18:16] | Look, Mr Pablo is a specialist in these kind of situations. | 帕布鲁先生是解决这方面问题的专家 |
[18:19] | – He’s going to help us. – Hi, I’m Eva. | -他会帮我们的 -你好 我是伊娃 |
[18:21] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[18:22] | – Do you want something to drink? – No. | -想喝点什么吗 -不用了 |
[18:24] | Come in please. | 请进 |
[18:30] | Look at that fucker! | 看啊 该死的 |
[18:32] | No, I have to fix this, or the roof is going to fall down. | 不行 我得修好它 不然房顶都要掉下来了 |
[18:35] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:39] | Come in. Are you sure you don’t want anything? | 进来吧 真的不来点什么吗 |
[18:42] | – Ok, water. – Bring me a little tequila. | -那就来点水吧 -给我一杯龙舌兰 |
[18:46] | A tequila for me, too! | 我也要龙舌兰 |
[18:52] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:56] | Madam, I am sure this is Roman’s fault. | 夫人 我确信这都是罗曼的错 |
[19:03] | – Tulio, bring the bottle. – Yes, sir. | -图利奥 拿酒来 -是 先生 |
[19:06] | We have an identification? | 鉴定出来了吗 |
[19:08] | We’re waiting for the information of the minor. | 还在等孩子们的信息 |
[19:13] | Madam, what’s the name of the girl? | 夫人 您的女儿叫什么 |
[19:15] | Maru Fernandez. | 玛鲁・费尔南德斯 |
[19:18] | Hello! | 喂 |
[19:20] | Yes! Yes, sir! | 好 好的 先生 |
[19:24] | One second. | 等一下 |
[19:26] | The governor. | 地方长官 |
[19:27] | – And what are we going to do? – What’s up? | -我们该怎么办 -什么事 |
[19:29] | We’ll have to make a formal complaint. | 我们将提出一份正式控告 |
[19:31] | What hap…? No, no, no! | 什么 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[19:32] | Yes, yes, yes. She’s here, yes. | 是 是 她在这 |
[19:35] | It’s because we’d like to take care of this ”in house”. | 因为我们想内部处理 |
[19:38] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[19:39] | We should call the police to track them down. | 我们应该叫警察把他们抓回来 |
[19:42] | No! | 不行 |
[19:43] | – What kind of weapons do they have? – No, I don’t know. | -他们用的什么武器 -我不知道 |
[19:46] | Thank you! I love you, man! | 谢谢 我爱你 老兄 |
[19:48] | Hey, Don Pablo. | 帕布鲁警官 |
[19:50] | Don’t you think that this is a little excessive? | 你不觉得这有点过吗 |
[19:53] | It doesn’t need to be so dramatic. | 没必要把事搞得这么大 |
[19:55] | Dramatic? He took my daughter! | 还不够大吗 他带走了我女儿 |
[20:00] | And I’m sure he forced her to go. Or what? | 肯定是他逼她的 还能是怎么回事 |
[20:02] | He has a gun and he’s shooting it, and that’s not enough for you? | 他有枪而且开枪了 这还不够吗 |
[20:06] | The country is how it is | 这个国家会成为这样 |
[20:07] | because of corrupt people like you. | 就是因为有你们这样的腐败分子 |
[20:09] | Hey, a little respect, eh? | 请尊重我们 好吗 |
[20:11] | I am not going to let the police know they have a gun. | 我不会让警察知道他们有枪 |
[20:14] | Don’t you see they can shoot them? | 否则警察会向他们开枪的 |
[20:16] | Then, what are we going to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[20:18] | Nothing, madam. We are going to do nothing. | 什么都不做 女士 我们什么都不做 |
[20:20] | We’ll wait. I am sure they are hiding somewhere. | 我们会等等看 他们肯定藏在什么地方 |
[20:24] | – So, we’re not… – No. of course not. | -所以我们什么都不做 -当然 |
[20:29] | Not now. | 至少现在不行 |
[20:30] | But we have to do something. | 可我们得做点什么 |
[20:33] | Madam, don’t be foolish. | 女士 别傻了 |
[20:34] | – Hey! Don’t talk to me like that! – Eugenio. | -别这样和我说话 -尤金尼奥 |
[20:37] | I am not going to let them get killed | 我不会让他们 |
[20:38] | for some stupid trick. | 因为一些愚蠢的把戏而丧命的 |
[20:40] | It’s not a stupid trick! | 这不是愚蠢的把戏 |
[20:41] | It is a stupid trick, miss. | 女士 这只是场恶作剧 |
[20:43] | Because I know Roman! | 因为我了解罗曼 |
[20:44] | And I know they are just playing! | 我知道他们只是玩玩 |
[20:46] | But if someone gets hurt, it’s going to be serious. | 可如果有人受伤 事情就严重了 |
[20:51] | Eugenio, you can’t treat people like this. | 尤金尼奥 你不能这样对他们 |
[21:16] | Come sit down, please. | 请过来坐下 |
[21:35] | Sir! well? Mr Psblo Arroyo’ yes… | 先生 帕布鲁・雅罗育先生 好的 |
[21:40] | We’re waiting… | 我们在等 |
[21:49] | My clothes are kind of wet, that sucks. | 我的衣服有点湿 |
[21:53] | Shit! | 该死 |
[21:56] | I’m cold. How are you? | 我很冷 你呢 |
[22:00] | I’m good. | 我不冷 |
[22:04] | Hey. Can we get rid of the decoration? It’s tacky. | 我们能把这些东西摘了吗 太俗了 |
[22:08] | Shut up, you don’t know anything. | 闭嘴 你懂什么 |
[22:12] | Fuck, I can’t feel my legs. | 该死 我的腿不能动了 |
[22:15] | Move them and it’ll go away. | 动一下就会好了 |
[22:17] | Friction! Friction! Friction! Friction! Friction! | 蹭一蹭 蹭一蹭 |
[22:50] | Are you sure they’re not going to hear us? | 你肯定他们听不见吗 |
[22:52] | I’m sure. They’ve been there for a long time. | 我肯定 他们在那已经很久了 |
[23:29] | – Yeah, it’s like that saying. – Well how’s that? | -好像是这样 -怎么样了 |
[23:32] | Look, for example, you think I don’t love my son, Roman? | 你认为我不爱我儿子罗曼吗 |
[23:37] | I love my son Roman. | 我爱罗曼 |
[23:38] | I would cut off my hand for my son Roman. | 为了罗曼我可以把手剁了 |
[23:41] | And what do I do? Nothing! No, no, no. | 我还能做什么 没有 没了 |
[23:46] | I loved my wife and she’s not here anymore. | 我爱我老婆 她再也不会回来了 |
[23:50] | Everybody blames me. What can I do? | 所有的人都怪我 我能做什么 |
[23:53] | I can’t do anything. | 我什么都做不了 |
[23:57] | Look at that. Look at that. | 就是这样 你瞧 |
[24:00] | That’s how things are, when I saw you the first time | 事情就是这样 我第一次看见你的时候 |
[24:03] | I thought, ”he’s an arsehole”. | 我就在想”他是个贱人” |
[24:06] | But now when someone gets to know you, you’re a good person. | 不过了解以后 我发现你是个好人 |
[24:10] | – You’re a good person. – Of course, madam. | -你是个好人 -当然 女士 |
[24:13] | I want you to know that this is your house too. | 我想让你知道这里也是你的家 |
[24:16] | We’re not leaving until your daughter returns. | 我们不会走的 直到你女儿回来 |
[24:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[24:20] | And all the power of the state is going to be looking for that girl. | 整个国家都会去找这个女孩的 |
[24:24] | I want to assure you that the girl is going to come back. | 我向你保证 她会回来的 |
[24:29] | We have all the contacts. You saw it yourself. | 所有的联系方式都在我们这 你也看到了 |
[24:31] | The governor sent us this man, Pablo. | 帕布鲁 政府给我们派来这个人 |
[24:33] | And not just that. | 还不止这些 |
[24:34] | Not just that. We have a lot of contacts outside Salamanca. | 不止这些 萨拉曼卡以外的联系人我们也有 |
[24:41] | No shit! | 该死 |
[25:03] | No shit! They’re getting intense. | 该死 他们开始激动了 |
[25:05] | They’re so drunk. It’s awful. | 他们喝醉了 真糟糕 |
[25:09] | I don’t even get that drunk. | 我从没那么醉过 |
[25:22] | No shit, this is intense. | 该死 真糟糕 |
[25:34] | Man, don’t fall sleep. | 老兄 别睡了 |
[25:40] | Wake up, don’t fall asleep. | 醒醒 别睡了 |
[25:42] | I’m tired. What? | 我很累 干嘛 |
[25:46] | Nothing, I just wanted to talk. | 没什么 我就是想聊聊天 |
[26:16] | Man, you snore really loud. | 老兄 你的呼噜声真的太大了 |
[26:20] | – I don’t snore. I’ve never snored. – No? | -我没打呼 我从来不打呼噜 -没打吗 |
[26:25] | Roman, wake up! | 罗曼 醒醒 |
[26:33] | I can’t believe it, we don’t have to do anything. | 真不敢相信 我们什么都没做 |
[26:37] | We can hang out all day, and nobody is going to say a thing. | 我们能在外面逛一天 一句话都不说 |
[26:41] | Isn’t it amazing? | 很神奇 不是吗 |
[26:49] | Make breakfast, won’t you, Romantic? | 罗曼蒂克 你会做早饭的 是吧 |
[26:51] | One more minute, please. | 再等一分钟 |
[26:55] | We don’t have water, either. | 我们也没有水啊 |
[27:00] | Roman! Wake up. | 罗曼 醒醒 |
[27:04] | No way. What’s your problem? God. | 别喊了 你怎么回事 上帝啊 |
[27:41] | What time did they leave? | 他们什么时候走的 |
[27:42] | They were partying until five o’clock in the morning. | 他们一直玩到凌晨五点 |
[27:47] | – Really? – Yeah, crazy fucking geezers. | -真的吗 -是啊 疯狂的老家伙们 |
[28:49] | What’s up? What are they doing here? | 怎么了 他们来这干什么 |
[28:51] | I don’t know, that wasn’t in the plan. | 我不知道 这不在计划里 |
[28:54] | Maru! The soups are ready, help me. | 玛鲁 汤好了 来帮我一把 |
[29:01] | Let me see. I don’t want coffee. | 让我瞧瞧 我不想喝咖啡 |
[29:14] | Nice one, Romantic, it’s like we’re at the beach. | 真不错 罗曼蒂克 我们就像在海边一样 |
[29:19] | But better. Here there’s no one fucking with us. | 不过比那还好 在这没人管我们 |
[29:22] | Well, they’re downstairs. | 他们在楼下 |
[29:29] | – How amazing! – Yeah, so amazing. | -太棒了 -是啊 真棒 |
[29:44] | The exact time is 12,’30’ here in radio Bajio, | 巴希奥广播为您报时 现在是12点半 |
[29:48] | This is the sound of your life’ good evening, | 这里是生活之音 各位听众下午好 |
[29:52] | Public service announcement, | 插播公共服务启事 |
[29:54] | we are looking for any kind of informstion | 我们在寻找 |
[29:56] | on the whereabouts of miss Maru Fernandez,,, | 玛鲁・费尔南德斯小姐的下落 |
[29:58] | They’re talking about you on the radio. | 广播里正在说你呢 |
[30:01] | They are seeking information on your whereabouts. | 他们在寻找你的下落 |
[30:04] | …white blouse’ blue skirt… | 身穿白色外套 蓝色裙子 |
[30:07] | …plesse call’ 4 7 7 1 234, | 知情者请拨打4771234 |
[30:08] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不见 |
[30:10] | Can you put some on me, please? | 你会帮我擦的是吧 |
[30:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[30:14] | Now let’s listen to good music’ some classics of yesterday and today. | 请欣赏过去和现在的流行经典 |
[30:20] | An everlasting hit. | 永远的伤 |
[30:24] | Hello. Good… good evening. | 你好 下午好 |
[30:27] | I heard that you were asking about Miss Maru Fernandez. | 我听说你们在打听玛鲁・费尔南德斯小姐 |
[30:34] | Well, what would you do if I said I know where she is? | 如果我说我有她的消息 你们会怎么做 |
[30:39] | If I knew where she was, I’d tell you that she’s in Silao. | 如果我知道她在哪 我会说她在锡劳 |
[30:42] | But only if I knew where she was. | 不过如果我知道她在哪 |
[30:44] | Is there a reward or what? | 是不是会有奖金或者别的什么 |
[30:48] | They just called, they saw Roman. | 他们只是说接到罗曼的来电 |
[30:49] | – Who? – From the radio station. | -谁 -电台打来的 |
[30:51] | – Where are they? – They saw them on the way to Silao. | -他们在哪 -据说在去锡劳的路上 |
[30:54] | Yes, over there, near Silao! | 没错 就是那 锡劳附近 |
[30:56] | – But who called? – Radio Bajio! A minute ago! | -电话是谁打的 -巴希奥广播 一分钟以前 |
[31:00] | Let’s go! Quick! Let’s go! | 我们走吧 快点 |
[31:02] | Have you seen the mobile phone that you gave me? | 看见你给我的手机了吗 |
[31:04] | The little black one. | 黑色的小小的那个 |
[31:07] | We’re on our way’ I’m just asking you for reinforcements. | 我们出发了 我刚刚请求了支援 |
[32:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:32] | I’m going to take a quick shower. | 我想洗个澡 |
[32:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[32:55] | Check this out. | 戴上这个 |
[32:57] | Double headphones so you stop bothering me | 双人耳机 这样你就不能烦我了 |
[33:00] | And we can watch movies. | 我们可以看电影 |
[33:02] | Am I your hero or what? | 我是你的英雄吧 |
[33:10] | I’m going to call Martha. | 我要给玛莎打电话 |
[33:12] | My friend I told you about. | 我的一个朋友 我告诉过你的 |
[33:14] | Fuck, she’s out. | 她不在 |
[33:17] | Hi Martha, it’s me. | 玛莎 是我 |
[33:21] | We want to go to Mexico, me and a friend, | 我和我的一个朋友想去墨西哥 |
[33:23] | and we want to know if we can crash at your house. | 我们想问问能不能在你家住几天 |
[33:27] | Ok, I’ll call you later, don’t call me at home. | 我待会儿再打给你 别往我家打电话 |
[33:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:46] | My album of gore. | 我的事故相册 |
[33:50] | Look, this is the article about my mum. | 你瞧 这张是我妈妈 |
[33:53] | Fuck, that’s hard. | 太惨了 |
[33:55] | – How old were you? – Thirteen. | -你当时多大 -十三 |
[34:00] | Hey, so you’re going to Mexico with a friend? | 你想和你朋友去墨西哥吗 |
[34:05] | What should I have said? My lover. | 我说什么来着 宝贝 |
[34:07] | Your lover, yeah! | 你的宝贝 |
[34:11] | Roman! No, Roman! | 罗曼 别这样 罗曼 |
[34:15] | Your lover! | 你的宝贝 |
[34:17] | No, Roman! | 别这样 罗曼 |
[34:26] | Stop, Roman, stop! Roman! | 好了 罗曼 |
[34:33] | Stop, Roman! Roman! | 别这样 罗曼 |
[34:39] | Roman! Roman! Stop! Roman! | 罗曼 别这样 |
[34:48] | What’s wrong with you, dude? You’re such an idiot. | 你到底怎么了 你这个笨蛋 |
[34:51] | Don’t go, it was a joke. | 别走 我开玩笑的 |
[35:22] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[35:24] | You brat. Stop making a scene. | 臭小子 别在那意淫了 |
[35:36] | No man, never, never. | 别这样 伙计 永远别这样 |
[35:38] | When is it going to be? | 什么时候能到 |
[35:40] | Nothing, no, no. No one picks up. | 没什么 没人接 |
[35:43] | – Go and see those. – Give me one of those. | -我去看看 -给我一张 |
[35:46] | – Look at his face… – Hey! Sir! | -你瞧他的脸 -先生 |
[35:50] | Sir! Have you seen these two kids? | 先生 你见过这两个孩子吗 |
[35:52] | No, there hasn’t been anyone around here. | 没有 这附近没人 |
[35:54] | – They’re lost around here somewhere. – No. Not here. | -他们在这走丢了 -附近没有 |
[35:56] | – It was reported that they were here. – No. | -据说他们在这附近 -没有 |
[35:58] | There hasn’t been anyone around. | 这附近没有 |
[36:00] | As I was telling you, | 就像我说的 |
[36:01] | It’s a guidance video for parents with missing children… | 是为失踪孩子的父母提供帮助的视频 |
[36:05] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[36:06] | It’s useful, I have it on dvd. | 很有用 我的DVD上有 |
[36:10] | Hectorin. Control here. Get me dvd five. | 希托林 控制住这里 把第五张碟给我 |
[36:14] | The one about the missing persons. Yeah? | 是关于失踪人口的那张吗 |
[36:15] | Thanks man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[36:16] | – So, what time’s the match? – I think the special starts at six. | -比赛什么时候开始 -六点 |
[36:20] | Who is your team? | 你支持哪个队 |
[36:22] | Maru! | 玛鲁 |
[36:30] | Maru! They’re coming! | 玛鲁 他们回来了 |
[36:46] | Let’s watch the cop’s dvd. | 我们来看看警察的DVD |
[36:50] | Is that the dvd? | 就是这张吗 |
[36:53] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[36:55] | Come in. | 请进 |
[36:57] | Wait, wait, let me just see how they’re doing. | 等等 让我看看他们是怎么踢的 |
[37:00] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[37:16] | Training video number 5 | 第五号训练视频 |
[37:23] | Why does s child go away? | 孩子为什么会离家出走 |
[37:32] | Who is thst stranger that we call son or daughter? | 我们的儿子和女儿是陌生人吗 |
[37:41] | Ask yourself,’ | 请你扪心自问 |
[37:43] | What would you do if you knew you’d never see him again? | 如果再也见不到孩子了 你会怎么办 |
[37:53] | What would you do if he suddenly came bsck? | 如果他们突然回来 你该怎么办 |
[37:57] | If you saw the door opening | 如果你看到敞开的房门 |
[38:00] | and his little childish eyes, | 和他们稚嫩的双眼 |
[38:03] | would you reproach him? Or love him? | 你是会责备他们 还是更爱他们 |
[38:07] | Would you hold him | 你会不会抱着他 |
[38:09] | and let him know that he means the world to you? | 让他知道他是你的一切 |
[38:17] | The love for a child is the love you feel for yourself… | 对孩子的爱就是你对自己的爱 |
[38:22] | I don’t care what they say! | 我才不管他们说什么 |
[38:25] | I am going to look for them! | 我想去找他们 |
[38:27] | Come, come, come. | 过来 走吧 |
[38:29] | Go. Go look for them, | 去吧 去找他们吧 |
[38:29] | Maybe you’ll find them in the park. | 或许你会在公园找到他们 |
[38:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:42] | Do you want to go back? | 你想回去吗 |
[39:16] | – What’s the matter? – Tomorrow. | -怎么了 -明天再说 |
[39:25] | Tomorrow, really. | 明天吧 真的 |
[39:28] | – They’re going to hear us. – They can’t hear anything. | -他们就会听见的 -他们什么都听不见 |
[39:31] | It’s not like I have leprosy. | 我又不是得了麻风病 |
[39:33] | Don’t pressure me. Later. | 别给我压力 再等等 |
[39:37] | Later, then. | 再等等吧那就 |
[40:13] | – What happened? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[40:18] | – Pig. – What? | -猪头 -什么 |
[40:20] | – Pig. – Why? | -猪头 -为什么 |
[40:22] | You went to go jerk off, didn’t you? | 你打手枪了 是吧 |
[40:25] | No. I did some push-ups. | 没有 我做了几个俯卧撑 |
[40:27] | So I can sleep because you’re a cocktease. | 这样能睡得好点 因为你是个浪荡女 |
[40:30] | Pig. | 猪头 |
[40:31] | Cocktease. | 浪荡女 |
[40:36] | Pig. | 猪头 |
[40:39] | Cocktease. | 浪荡女 |
[40:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[41:17] | They’re gone. Do you want some? | 他们走了 来点吗 |
[41:36] | Did you finish watching the movie? | 你看完电影了吗 |
[41:38] | What? | 什么 |
[41:39] | – Did you finish watching the movie? – Yeah, it’s really good. | -你看完电影了吗 -是啊 真好看 |
[41:42] | How weird! | 真奇怪 |
[41:44] | I thought it was bullshit, I can’t believe you liked it. | 我觉得是部烂片 真不敢相信你竟然喜欢 |
[41:49] | Yeah, I mean, it wasn’t great, but it was fun. | 我是说虽然不好看 但很有意思 |
[41:53] | Fun? It was bullshit! | 有意思 一派胡言 |
[41:58] | You have terrible taste. | 你的品位真差 |
[42:02] | They were all retarded. | 他们脑子都有问题 |
[42:04] | Disgusting. You liked it? damn. | 恶心的电影 你竟然喜欢 见鬼 |
[42:07] | What’s up with your attitude? | 你怎么了 |
[42:10] | I’m sure you also liked to watch ”the Paty Chapoy show.” | 你肯定还喜欢看”帕蒂查普瓦秀” |
[42:13] | What a drag! Fuck. | 干什么 该死 |
[42:15] | – Man, what did I say? – I didn’t say anything. | -老兄 我说什么了 -我什么都没说 |
[42:16] | I can’t believe you like that shit, really! | 真不敢相信你品味这么差 |
[42:20] | Man, what’s wrong with you? | 老兄 你怎么了 |
[42:24] | It must be that time of the month. | 肯定是每月的那几天来了 |
[42:26] | – What did you say, Roman? – Nothing. | -罗曼 你说什么 -没什么 |
[42:29] | I heard you! You’re so stupid! | 我听见了 你这个笨蛋 |
[42:30] | An idiot, just like the others! | 白痴 和别人一样白痴 |
[42:32] | A girl can’t even say what she thinks. | 女孩难道不能说出她的想法吗 |
[42:33] | Because if she says something you don’t like. | 因为如果她说的你不喜欢 |
[42:35] | It means she has her period, right? | 就说明她在特殊时期 对吧 |
[42:37] | Go fuck yourself! I don’t believe you! | 该死 我不再相信你了 |
[42:40] | – Hey, stop it Maru. – Don’t talk to me. | -玛鲁 别这样 -别理我 |
[43:02] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[43:04] | Listen to what your friend is saying. | 听听你朋友的看法 |
[43:07] | Move. | 走吧 |
[44:16] | What’s up, boss? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[44:18] | – Good morning, young man! – Good morning! | -早上好 小伙子 -早上好 |
[44:19] | I came to deliver an invitation for the congressman | 我是来给议员送请帖的 |
[44:21] | for my daughter’s 15th birthday party. | 我女儿15岁的生日要开聚会 |
[44:23] | For all the support he has given to my family and to Santa Rosa! | 为了感谢他对我全家和圣罗莎的支持 |
[44:27] | Ok, great. Wait a second. | 好的 真不错 等一下 |
[44:32] | Give it here, mister. | 先生 放这吧 |
[44:36] | And tell him that I hope he brings his whole family! | 告诉他我希望他全家都能出席 |
[44:39] | Sure, I’ll tell him. See you later. | 没问题 一定转告 回见 |
[44:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:59] | What time did they leave? | 他们什么时候离开的 |
[45:03] | Do you want to go to a birthday party in Santa Rosa? | 你想参加圣罗莎的生日派对吗 |
[45:06] | – Yes or no? – Sounds cool. | -去还是不去 -听起来不错 |
[45:09] | Yeah. | 那就去吧 |
[45:36] | – Come on. – Where? | -过来 -去哪 |
[45:40] | And if they come back? | 如果他们回来了呢 |
[45:43] | – Wait. – What? Are you scared? | -等等 -怎么 你害怕了吗 |
[45:47] | Just follow me. | 跟我来 |
[46:17] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[46:32] | Ok. | 好了 |
[46:50] | No. | 不 |
[46:51] | – What? What’s so funny? – No, nothing, sorry. Come on. | -怎么了 什么这么好笑 -没什么 来吧 |
[47:11] | What? You don’t like me anymore? | 怎什么了 你不喜欢我了吗 |
[47:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[47:17] | Well, because I’m not a ”put outer”. | 因为我不是那种”同意性交的人” |
[47:19] | Put outer? | 同意性交的人 |
[47:21] | What’s that? That doesn’t exist. | 那是什么东西 根本不存在嘛 |
[47:23] | Of course it does. | 当然存在 |
[47:24] | Put outers are the ones who put out and have sex. | 同意性交的人就是同意性交并且做爱的人 |
[47:27] | Are you a girl scout or what? | 你是女童子军还是什么 |
[47:30] | That word doesn’t exist, nobody has ever used it. | 那个词根本不存在 从来没有人用过它 |
[47:33] | Who tells you this stuff? | 谁告诉你这些的 |
[47:35] | I have my sources. | 我有我的来源 |
[47:44] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[47:46] | Run! It’s them! | 快跑 是他们 |
[48:13] | Hey, sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:16] | Sorry for what? | 为了什么 |
[48:18] | I don’t know. I thought I could do it. | 我不知道 我以为我能做到的 |
[48:20] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[48:22] | Of course it’s important. | 那当然重要 |
[48:24] | Stop. I told you it’s not important. | 别说了 我跟你说过了那不重要 |
[48:26] | You say that, but it does matter. | 你说你的 但它确实很重要 |
[48:29] | It’s OK. One of these days. | 没关系 这几天一定要做 |
[48:32] | Yeah. In a day or two. | 好吧 就这两天吧 |
[48:35] | Do you think that, if everything was normal | 你有没有想过 如果每件事都很正常的话 |
[48:39] | we would still be friends? | 我们还会成为朋友嘛 |
[48:41] | Normal how? | 怎么个正常法 |
[48:43] | Well, like, you know, | 就像 你知道的 |
[48:46] | if I didn’t have any problems | 如果我什么麻烦都没有 |
[48:47] | and you were like a normal guy. | 而你又是个正常的人 |
[48:49] | Do you think we’d be what we are? | 你不觉得我们就是我们吗 |
[48:50] | I don’t know. what are we? | 我不知道 我们是怎样的 |
[48:53] | Like best friends. | 就像最好的朋友一样 |
[48:55] | I think so, don’t you? | 我是这样觉得 你不这样想吗 |
[48:58] | Do you think it’s because we are fucked up | 你不觉得是因为我们都是一团糟 |
[49:00] | that we like each other? | 所以才彼此喜欢吗 |
[49:01] | No, I think you’re going crazy. | 不 我觉得是你疯了 |
[49:02] | No, stop. I mean, | 不 闭嘴 我是说 |
[49:05] | if I had known someone like you… | 如果我早认识些像你这样的人 |
[49:09] | maybe, I’d be more normal. | 或许 我会更正常些 |
[49:13] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[49:15] | If you’d met someone like me, before everything happened | 在此之前 如果你曾遇见像我一样的人 |
[49:19] | you’d be more or less normal, right? | 你多少都会正常一点 对吗 |
[49:24] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[49:26] | You don’t want to talk about it? | 你不想说这些吗 |
[49:28] | Don’t go there. Forget it. Please. | 别说了 算了吧 求你了 |
[49:31] | Seriously, what would you do for me? | 说真的 你会为我做什么呢 |
[49:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[49:36] | Between us. Would you defend me? | 你我之间 你会保护我吗 |
[49:39] | Yeah, easily. | 会啊 很容易 |
[49:42] | But I don’t want it to be easy. | 但我不想让它那么容易 |
[49:44] | I want it to be hard. | 我希望能困难一点 |
[49:45] | What would you do that would be difficult? | 如果那变得很困难你会怎么做 |
[49:47] | What would you do if they caught us? | 要是他们逮着我们了 你会怎么做 |
[49:49] | I would escape, look for you and we’d leave together. | 我会逃跑 找到你 然后我们一起离开 |
[49:53] | Yeah? How do I know you would actually do it? | 是吗 我怎么知道你真的会那么做 |
[49:56] | – I swear. – Swear on something. | -我发誓 -以什么的名义发誓 |
[49:58] | I swear on my mother’s name. Secret pact. | 我以我母亲的名字发誓 秘密协定 |
[50:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[50:07] | Secret… | 秘密 |
[50:10] | …pact. | 协定 |
[50:14] | If they catch us… | 如果他们抓到我们 |
[50:17] | …I escape… | 我逃跑 |
[50:23] | …and I find you. | 然后找到你 |
[50:26] | Do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[50:31] | Yes, you scare me. | 是的 你吓着我了 |
[50:33] | – Did you finish it? – Yeah. | -你喝完了吗 -是的 |
[50:36] | All of it? | 全喝完了 |
[50:38] | Bring us something. OK, Romantic? | 给我们再找点什么来 好吗 罗曼蒂克 |
[50:40] | Like Tequila or something. | 像是龙舌兰或者什么的 |
[50:43] | Really? Tequila? | 真的吗 龙舌兰 |
[50:45] | Yeah. It’s going to be a wild party. | 是的 要来个狂野派对 |
[50:56] | And limes! | 还有青柠檬 |
[51:00] | And limes, fuck. | 还有青柠檬 妈的 |
[51:15] | And limes, Romantic! | 还有青柠檬 罗曼蒂克 |
[51:18] | Limes. Shit. | 青柠檬 该死 |
[51:36] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[51:37] | Romantic? | 罗曼蒂克 |
[51:42] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[51:47] | Eva… | 伊娃 |
[51:49] | Hey, Eva. | 伊娃 |
[51:52] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[51:55] | – A noise. – What? | -有人在喊 -什么 |
[51:57] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[52:07] | Maru! | 玛鲁 |
[52:09] | – Sorry, Maru. I’m sorry. – No! Fuck! | -对不起 玛鲁 我很抱歉 -不 该死 |
[52:13] | – It hurts. – I didn’t see you. | -疼死了 -我没看到你 |
[52:16] | Don’t make any noise. | 别出声 |
[52:18] | Let’s go. Sorry. | 我们走 对不起 |
[52:22] | – Do I call the police? – It’s nothing. | -要我叫警察吗 -什么都没有 |
[52:28] | That’s why I hate coming to this house! | 这就是为什么我讨厌到这个房子里来 |
[52:32] | Come, sorry. | 来 对不起 |
[52:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[52:45] | See? It’s nothing. | 看到了吧 什么都没有 |
[52:48] | – Where are you going? – To get some water! | -你上哪去 -去找点水 |
[53:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:24] | Maru, I’m sorry. | 玛鲁 我很抱歉 |
[53:31] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[53:36] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[54:23] | I can’t open it. | 我解不开 |
[55:55] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[55:59] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[56:02] | – What took you so long? – What? | -你怎么去了这么久 -什么 |
[56:06] | You scared me. | 你吓着我了 |
[56:20] | – And now? What’s up with you? – Come on! | -现在呢 你怎么了 -来吧 |
[56:21] | Ok, but don’t complain to me | 好吧 但等早晨起来 |
[56:23] | that you are exhausted in the morning. | 可别抱怨说你精疲力尽啊 |
[56:26] | Right! | 好的 |
[56:28] | Don’t be so cocky, Mr Congressman. | 别这么自大 国会议员先生 |
[56:43] | I’m dying of thirst. You? | 我要渴死了 你呢 |
[56:45] | – Sleep. – Do you want anything? | -睡觉 -你什么都不想要吗 |
[56:48] | Stop bothering me, that’s all I want. | 别再打扰我就行了 |
[56:51] | Easy, I didn’t say anything. | 简单 我什么都不说了 |
[56:53] | I saw your face. | 我看着你的脸 |
[57:01] | Stop, arsehole! | 别闹了 混蛋 |
[57:13] | – Are they still downstairs? – I think so. | -他们还在楼下吗 -我想是的 |
[57:16] | Let’s go to the birthday party now. | 我们现在去生日派对吧 |
[57:19] | From there, we can go to Mexico City. | 从那 我们可以去墨西哥城 |
[57:27] | We have to get a car and then we leave. | 我们得先找辆车再走 |
[57:29] | – Yeah. – Do you want some? | -好 -你要来点吗 |
[57:36] | Hey? Save those for Mexico. | 拿着这些到墨西哥城再用吧 |
[57:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[57:48] | Yes? | 你好 |
[57:49] | – Hello? Dad! – What happened, Roman? | -喂 爸爸 -出什么事了 罗曼 |
[57:52] | – Listen’ we had an accident! – It’s them! | -听着 我们出事了 -是他们 |
[57:54] | – What? Where are you? – Dad! | -什么 你在哪 -爸爸 |
[57:56] | You don’t understsnd! | 你不明白 |
[57:58] | – How? – Maru is hurt! | -怎么了 -玛鲁受伤了 |
[58:00] | What do you mean did you crash? | 什么意思 你们撞车了吗 |
[58:02] | I am such an arsehole! | 我真是个混蛋 |
[58:03] | Calm down! No! Where did you crash? | 冷静点 你们在哪撞的车 |
[58:05] | Maru is dying, just like the way you killed mum, | 玛鲁要死了 就跟你害死妈妈的时候一样 |
[58:10] | history is repesting itself’ dad! It wasn’t my fsult we were drunk. | 历史又重演了 爸爸 不是我的错 我们喝多了 |
[58:14] | – Yes, Roman. – Dad! I am such an arsehole! | -罗曼 -爸爸 我真是个混蛋 |
[58:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:19] | And? | 然后呢 |
[58:21] | Nothing, they are playing with us. | 没事 他们是在玩我们呢 |
[58:23] | And what else? | 还有什么 |
[58:25] | Nothing, he said that they are in Salamanca. | 没了 他说他们在萨拉曼卡 |
[58:27] | What did he say? | 他都说什么了 |
[58:28] | Nothing, nothing, really. | 什么都没说 真的 |
[58:29] | They are only playing. | 他们只是在玩笑而已 |
[58:30] | – Let’s check it out! – Nothing? | -我们还是核实一下吧 -没事吗 |
[58:32] | – You took too long. – He didn’t say anything! | -你花了这么长时间 -他什么都没说 |
[58:34] | We are going to check it out, right? | 我们还是去核实一下吧 好吗 |
[58:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[58:48] | Dad, I am an arsehole! | 爸 我是个混球 |
[58:50] | Dad, Maru is dying, we crashed, sorry! | 爸爸 玛鲁要死了 我们撞车了 对不起 |
[58:53] | Dad, it wasn’t my fault! It wasn’t my fault! | 爸 这不是我的错 不是我的错 |
[58:56] | Dad! Dad! Dad! Listen to me! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 听我说 |
[59:00] | Roman called his father, | 罗曼给他爸爸打了电话 |
[59:03] | he invented a ridiculous story, | 他编了一个可笑的故事 |
[59:05] | I watched him and,,, | 我看着他 |
[59:09] | ,,,I didn’t feel alone, | 我不觉得孤单 |
[59:12] | we went down to the house, | 我们下到房子里 |
[59:15] | Roman opened his mother’s cupboard, | 罗曼打开了他妈妈的衣橱 |
[59:19] | he began digging around, | 他开始四处翻箱倒柜 |
[59:21] | I found s dress that fit me, | 我找到了一条适合我的裙子 |
[59:33] | I put on an album with strange music, | 我放了一张有着奇怪音乐的专辑 |
[59:42] | I taped a video | 我录了一盘录像 |
[59:43] | to explain to my mother why I left, | 跟我妈妈解释我为什么要离开 |
[59:47] | hi, mum. Tina. I just wanted to tell you so that you know… | 妈妈 蒂娜 我只是想要让你们知道 |
[59:50] | No! | 不 |
[59:51] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[59:54] | I told her that I love her. | 我告诉她我爱她 |
[1:00:10] | I talked about being different’ | 我曾想与众不同 |
[1:00:13] | about discovering something important, | 去探索真谛 |
[1:00:16] | something to fight for, | 把它化作生活的动力 |
[1:00:18] | something to live for, anything, | 去为它而奋斗 任何事 |
[1:00:22] | a perfect accomplice, | 一个完美的同谋 |
[1:00:26] | a twin, | 一对双胞胎 |
[1:00:34] | we think about stealing a car to drive to Mexico. | 我们在想偷辆车然后开去墨西哥 |
[1:00:38] | We reconsider’ and instead we call Marco. | 我们重新考虑了一下 决定打给了马科 |
[1:00:49] | Give this to my mum. Bye. | 把这个给我妈妈 再见 |
[1:00:56] | – Why are you running? – I don’t know. | -你跑什么 -我不知道 |
[1:01:14] | I gazed at him, | 我凝视着他 |
[1:01:18] | I didn’t feel alone, | 我不觉得孤单 |
[1:01:21] | imagine that there was a button that you could press | 想象一下 有个按钮 如果按下去 |
[1:01:24] | and everything world disappear. Would you press it? | 整个世界就会消失 你会按下去吗 |
[1:01:26] | Everything? | 所有一切吗 |
[1:01:29] | Yeah. Everything goes to shit. | 是的 一切都屁一样地没了 |
[1:01:33] | – I don’t think so. – I would. | -我不会按 -我会按的 |
[1:01:41] | A perfect accomplice, | 一个完美的同谋 |
[1:01:44] | a twin, | 一对双胞胎 |
[1:01:48] | – Roman… – What? | -罗曼 -干嘛 |
[1:01:50] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:01:52] | Don’t start with your questions. | 别问问题 |
[1:01:53] | Since we’ve been together, | 自从我们在一起以来 |
[1:01:55] | you haven’t told me how you feel about me. | 你从没说过你对我的感觉 |
[1:01:57] | You’re a coward. | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[1:01:58] | – Of course, I told you. – Of course not. | -我当然跟你说过 -当然没有 |
[1:02:02] | I want you to tell me right now. | 我想让你现在就告诉我 |
[1:02:04] | – Say it! Say it, pussy. – Ok, I will say it. | -说嘛 说嘛 小扭捏 -好吧 我说 |
[1:02:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:02:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:02:17] | I talked about being different’ | 我曾想与众不同 |
[1:02:19] | about discovering something important, | 去探索真谛 |
[1:02:22] | something to fight for, | 把它化作生活的动力 |
[1:02:24] | something to live for, | 去为它而奋斗 |
[1:02:26] | anything, a mouth’ | 一切 一张嘴 |
[1:02:28] | a look’ | 一个眼神 |
[1:02:31] | a look’ | 一个眼神 |
[1:02:36] | a deal’ | 一个交易 |
[1:02:37] | a pact, | 一个协定 |
[1:02:38] | never split up, | 永远不分开 |
[1:02:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:44] | So, what are we going to do if we get caught? | 要是我们被逮住了 该怎么办 |
[1:02:46] | We already decided… | 我们已经决定好了 |
[1:02:47] | We meet here a few days later, right? | 几天后在这会合 对吗 |
[1:02:51] | – Whoever doesn’t show up is a pussy. – Pussy. | -不出现的人就是软蛋 -软蛋 |
[1:02:53] | A pact, a deal, never split up, | 一份协定 一个交易 永远不分开 |
[1:02:57] | Whoever doesn’t show up is a pussy! | 不出现的人是软蛋 |
[1:02:59] | Regardless of the consequences. Whatever it takes. | 不顾后果 不管会怎样 |
[1:03:05] | I like this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[1:03:07] | Turn up the volume. More! | 声音开大点 再大点 |
[1:03:09] | More! | 再大点 |
[1:03:11] | Louder! | 再大 |
[1:03:31] | And now, Let’s welcome Mr Antonio. | 现在让我们欢迎安东尼奥先生 |
[1:03:34] | He wants to say some words for his daughter Jennifer! | 他想跟他的女儿詹妮弗说几句 |
[1:03:38] | On her birthday! Let’s give him a big applause. | 在她生日的时候 让我们用掌声鼓励他 |
[1:03:43] | It is a great honour, | 非常荣幸 |
[1:03:47] | although the congressman didn’t come, | 虽然国会议员没有来 |
[1:03:51] | he has sent his son as his representative instead. | 但他派他的儿子来代表他 |
[1:03:54] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[1:03:55] | And I thank him for | 我感谢他 |
[1:03:56] | the present that he has sent to my daughter, Jennifer. | 送给我女儿詹妮弗的礼物 |
[1:03:58] | Jennifer. This party is for you dear. | 詹妮弗 这个派对为你而开 亲爱的 |
[1:04:01] | Bravo! Nice touching words, from a father | 太棒了 多么动人的致辞 一位父亲 |
[1:04:06] | to his daughter Jennifer. | 致他的女儿詹妮弗 |
[1:04:08] | And now, let’s all go to the dance floor! Let’s dance! | 现在让我们尽情跳舞吧 |
[1:04:13] | Come on! | 一起来 |
[1:04:30] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:04:32] | Everyone! Photo! Photo! Photo! | 大家 照相 照相 照相 |
[1:04:38] | Don’t touch her, arsehole! | 别碰她 混蛋 |
[1:04:41] | I’ll kick your ass, motherfucker! | 我会痛扁你的 贱货 |
[1:04:42] | You lay a hand on her and I’ll kill you arsehole! | 你敢再碰她一下我就杀了你 混蛋 |
[1:04:44] | Hey, easy guys! | 放松 伙计们 |
[1:04:45] | We’re going to change the ambiance a little | 我们要稍稍改变一下气氛 |
[1:04:48] | and play something more romantic. This is for Jennifer. | 来点浪漫的 为了詹妮弗 |
[1:04:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:53] | Jennifer, this song is for you. | 詹妮弗 这首歌是给你的 |
[1:04:57] | Today, the day you become a woman. | 今天是你成为女人的日子 |
[1:04:59] | You are fucked up, Roman. Stop drinking. | 你搞的一团糟 罗曼 别喝了 |
[1:05:01] | Come, let’s dance, come on. | 来 我们跳舞 |
[1:05:03] | ”Sabor a mi”. | “萨波一英里” |
[1:05:05] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:05:24] | Unbearable drunk. | 你喝醉了真让人受不了 |
[1:05:36] | Come on, arsehole, I’ll kick your fucking ass! | 来啊 混蛋 我会揍扁你的 |
[1:05:39] | Calm down! Roman! Enough! Roman! | 冷静点 罗曼 够了 罗曼 |
[1:05:41] | – Leave him! – Calm down, please! | -放开他 -冷静点 求你了 |
[1:05:43] | Calm down! Roman! | 冷静点 罗曼 |
[1:05:45] | They’ll kick us out! | 他们会把我们踢出去的 |
[1:05:50] | Ok! Sir, he’ll be OK now! I swear! | 好了 先生 他现在没事了 我保证 |
[1:05:57] | You’re not drinking anymore. Enough! Listen to me! | 你一口都不能再喝了 够了 听我说 |
[1:05:59] | Of course. We dedicate… | 当然 我们奉献 |
[1:06:03] | You’re so drunk. | 你喝的太多了 |
[1:06:05] | …To the 15-year-old, | 向十五岁致敬 |
[1:06:06] | a beautiful woman who was born today. | 一个美丽的女人在今天诞生了 |
[1:06:09] | Maru. | 玛鲁 |
[1:06:12] | You’re what I love most in this life. | 你是我此生的最爱 |
[1:06:16] | Don’t bite me. | 别咬我 |
[1:06:39] | Hey, rock star. | 摇滚明星 |
[1:06:41] | You really stole the evening, didn’t you? | 你昨晚真的把晚会搅黄了 知道吗 |
[1:06:45] | Where did we sleep? | 我们在哪睡的 |
[1:06:47] | Where? Here, with your buddies. | 哪 就在这 还有你的伙计们 |
[1:06:55] | Your mother’s dress didn’t make it through the night. | 你妈妈的裙子并没有撑过昨晚 |
[1:06:59] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:07:01] | They gave it to me. It’s name is Marrani. | 他们给我的 它的名字叫马拉尼 |
[1:07:04] | I hate dogs. | 我讨厌狗 |
[1:07:06] | Marrani is amazing, you’ll see. | 马拉尼很神奇的 你会知道的 |
[1:07:14] | They are serving breakfast. You want some? | 他们在提供早餐 你要点什么吗 |
[1:07:17] | – Goodbye! – Bye. Thanks! | -再见 -再见 谢谢 |
[1:07:23] | Fuck, I feel awful. | 妈的 我觉得恶心 |
[1:07:28] | Marrani, get in. | 马拉尼 进来 |
[1:07:33] | – I don’t know how to drive. – Do what you can. | -我不知道怎么开车 -随意开吧 |
[1:08:05] | I feel like shit, really awful. | 我现在感觉像屎一样 真恶心 |
[1:08:14] | Stop! I think I am going to throw up. | 停车 我想我要吐了 |
[1:08:18] | Stop anywhere, I have to throw up. | 随便找个地方停下来 我要吐了 |
[1:08:35] | What’s wrong with Roman, Marrani? | 罗曼怎么了 马拉尼 |
[1:08:37] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:08:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:44] | What’s wrong with Roman? | 罗曼怎么了 |
[1:08:47] | – Come on, eat him. – Get the fuck out of here, fucking dog. | -来 吃了他 -滚开 死狗 |
[1:08:51] | Get him off me! Get him off me! | 让他离我远点 让他离我远点 |
[1:08:55] | Eat him! Go on. Eat him! | 咬他 咬他 |
[1:08:58] | Get him off me! | 把它牵走 |
[1:09:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:16] | – Here? – Yes. | -这里 -是的 |
[1:09:19] | How? | 怎么样 |
[1:09:21] | Like this. | 就这样 |
[1:10:11] | We’re fucked! | 该死的 |
[1:10:15] | Come, Maru! Run! | 玛鲁 快跑 |
[1:10:16] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[1:10:19] | Run, Maru, don’t let them get you! | 玛鲁 快跑 别让他们抓到 |
[1:10:22] | – Run! – Roman! | -跑啊 -罗曼 |
[1:10:23] | – Roman! Wait! – Run! | -罗曼 等等我 -快跑 |
[1:10:25] | – Roman! – Run! | -罗曼 -跑啊 |
[1:10:29] | Run! | 快点 |
[1:10:41] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[1:10:49] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[1:11:00] | Maru, Maru. | 玛鲁 玛鲁 |
[1:11:04] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
[1:11:06] | Sir, we need a ride! | 让我们搭个车 |
[1:11:09] | Why didn’t you stop him? | 为什么不拦住他 |
[1:11:10] | I, I don’t know. I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:11:14] | – Silence! – I don’t know. | -闭嘴 -我不知道 |
[1:11:16] | No, no, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:11:19] | No, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:24] | – What a nightmare! – I don’t know what to do. | -真是恶梦 -不知道该怎么办 |
[1:11:28] | I, I don’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[1:11:45] | I would like to sleep in a bed tonight. | 真想今晚上床好好睡一觉 |
[1:11:47] | My whole back hurts. | 我的背受伤了 |
[1:11:49] | We should go to Mexico city and to hell with it all. | 我们去墨西哥 让一切见鬼去 |
[1:11:52] | We can stay with Martha. | 可以和玛莎待在一起 |
[1:12:16] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[1:12:19] | – What do you want? – Nothing. | -你想干什么 -没事 |
[1:12:22] | Listen, I wanted to see if we could spend the night on your couch? | 我们能不能借你的沙发过一夜 |
[1:12:28] | Come on in, but you and I have to talk. | 进来吧 不过我要和你谈谈 |
[1:12:32] | Come in, Maru. The room is there. Take all you need. | 玛鲁 房间在那 别客气 |
[1:12:37] | Come, let’s go. | 来 跟我来 |
[1:12:39] | Where have you been all this time? | 这段时间你躲哪了 |
[1:12:41] | Well, we were hiding and then we went to a party in Santa Rosa. | 我们参加了圣罗莎的派对 |
[1:12:44] | Roman, the problems you make for people. | 罗曼 你制造了很多麻烦 |
[1:12:49] | They have been looking for you everywhere. | 大家一直到处找你 |
[1:12:52] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你觉得这是在开玩笑吗 |
[1:12:53] | I thought l wasn’t going to see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:12:58] | What’s this? | 这是谁 |
[1:13:01] | Your dad and I. | 这是我和你爸爸 |
[1:13:02] | You forgot about that? You’ve seen it a thousand times. | 你看过那么多次怎么还记不住 |
[1:13:04] | – And this? – It’s me, we were protesting. | -这又是什么 -是我 我们在游行 |
[1:13:08] | I don’t remember what it was exactly. | 我真的记不清了 |
[1:13:10] | I had to set myself on fire. | 我不得不把自己点着了 |
[1:13:12] | And back then, Eugenio was a communist. | 话说回来 尤金尼奥是个共产党员 |
[1:13:14] | He had to put out the fire immediately. | 立刻就扑灭了火 |
[1:13:16] | But something happened and I stayed on fire. | 但出了点意外 我被困在火里 |
[1:13:20] | Roman, what do you think Patricia would say | 罗曼 当帕特丽夏看到你这样鲁莽 |
[1:13:23] | if she saw you acting like a fool? | 她会怎么说你 |
[1:13:25] | – I am not acting like a fool. – Now you’ve really done it. | -我没有鲁莽 -你确实是个鲁莽的傻瓜 |
[1:13:28] | What are you going to do? | 接下来你打算干嘛 |
[1:13:29] | It’ll be over tomorrow. We are leaving for Mexico. | 明天就结束了 我们要去墨西哥 |
[1:13:30] | Come here, idiot! You think you are so bad! | 过来 傻瓜 你真以为你那么坏吗 |
[1:13:33] | Do you think you are scaring anyone? | 能吓倒任何人吗 |
[1:13:36] | This is not a game! | 这不是游戏 |
[1:13:37] | I don’t understand what you are doing! | 我不懂你在干什么 |
[1:13:39] | It’s just a joke! | 这只是场闹剧 |
[1:13:40] | Explain it to me! What do you think you are doing? | 说啊 你真明白自己在干什么吗 |
[1:13:46] | You have no idea, do you? | 没话说了吗 |
[1:13:49] | – But we’ve talked about this! – You were confused! | -我们不正在讨论吗 -你真糊涂 |
[1:13:52] | I never told you to do this. | 我从没教过你这样做 |
[1:13:55] | Ok, well, let me explain it to you. | 好 让我来教教你 |
[1:13:56] | What are you going to explain to me, dumbass? | 你这个笨蛋能教什么 |
[1:13:58] | It’ll be over soon. | 一切都完了 |
[1:13:59] | I don’t care! l don’t care what you do, Roman! | 罗曼 我根本不在意你干了什么 |
[1:14:02] | You’ve just ruined your life! | 但你正在毁掉你的人生 |
[1:14:05] | – Don’t you realise that? – No, let me explain. | -你意识到了吗 -不 听我解释 |
[1:14:08] | Tell me! Roman, what the fuck are you going to explain? | 罗曼 你他妈到底想解释什么 |
[1:14:13] | Can’t you see? | 你没发现吗 |
[1:14:15] | – Wake up! – It’s going to end soon. | -醒醒吧 -很快都会结束的 |
[1:14:17] | I’m not interested. You can stay tonight. | 我不在乎 今晚你们留在这里 |
[1:14:21] | Tomorrow morning, I’m going to work. | 明早我去上班 |
[1:14:23] | In the afternoon, I will talk with your father. | 下午我去找你爸谈谈 |
[1:14:25] | And afterwards, I want you to leave and don’t come back. | 然后你们就走吧 再也别回来了 |
[1:14:28] | – But, why? – I don’t want to see you again! | -为什么 -我不想再见到你了 |
[1:14:33] | I swear it’ll be ok. | 我保证会没事的 |
[1:14:34] | This is a shitty world! Very few people have principles. | 这是个糟糕的世界 有原则的人太少了 |
[1:14:39] | But this is not a way to fight. | 但这不是斗争的理由 |
[1:14:41] | Much less dragging Maru along with you. | 何况你把玛鲁也拖下水了 |
[1:14:45] | You are an idiot! You don’t understand anything! | 你这个什么都不懂的白痴 |
[1:15:17] | What’s up, cowboy? Where are the cows? | 怎么了 我的牛仔 牛哪去了 |
[1:15:22] | It’s messed up here. We have to go to Mexico city tomorrow. | 糟透了 明天我们一定要去墨西哥 |
[1:15:24] | Ok, but let’s have a goodnight’s sleep tonight. | 好 但我们首先要好好睡一觉 |
[1:16:27] | Fucking idiots. They are so stupid. | 妈的 一群白痴 |
[1:16:47] | Hi mum’ tins, | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[1:16:48] | It’s on the internet. | 网上有了 |
[1:16:50] | It seems that Maru gave it to one of her friends and she did it. | 好像是玛鲁托一个朋友办的 |
[1:16:54] | What do we do, Eugenio? | 尤金尼奥 我们该怎么办 |
[1:16:56] | Well, just give the bulletin to the police. | 通知警察吧 |
[1:16:59] | Just advise them to be very careful. | 让他们小心点 |
[1:17:02] | – Hello? – Mum? Listen, | -你好 -听着 妈 |
[1:17:05] | Maru. Is that you? where are you? | 玛鲁 是你吗 你在哪 |
[1:17:07] | – Listen… – Baby’ please forgive me, | -听着 -亲爱的 求你原谅我吧 |
[1:17:10] | I just called to say I’m ok and that you don’t need to worry. | 我挺好的 别担心 |
[1:17:15] | I love you, mum. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[1:17:17] | Darling’ I love you too, do you forgive me? | 宝贝我也爱你 能原谅我吗 |
[1:17:20] | Please don’t call the cops. You know they’re idiots. | 别告诉警察 他们都是白痴 |
[1:17:24] | I’ll come get you sweetie, I’ll come alone. | 我单独来接你好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:17:26] | – Maru? I love you. – Me too, mum. | -玛鲁 我爱你 -我也是 |
[1:17:30] | – I’ll come alone’ really. – I love you. | -我保证一个人来 好吗 -我爱你 |
[1:17:33] | My love, don’t hang up, | 别挂电话 亲爱的 |
[1:17:47] | Fucking shit. | 妈的 |
[1:17:48] | Shit! Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[1:17:49] | – Why? What happened? – Shit, Maru, they are here! | -怎么了 -玛鲁 他们来了 |
[1:17:52] | Let’s go, run. | 我们快逃 |
[1:17:55] | – Where did you leave Marrani? – Forget it, it’s not important! | -你把马拉尼丢哪了 -管它呢 |
[1:17:57] | Roman, wait! We haven’t done anything wrong! | 罗曼 等一下 我们没做错什么 |
[1:17:59] | I’m leaving! | 我要走了 |
[1:18:00] | Fucking shit! | 该死的 |
[1:18:01] | Maru, how did they know, damn it? | 玛鲁 这群该死的是怎么知道的 |
[1:18:03] | – How? – Roman! Wait! | -怎么知道的 -罗曼 等等我 |
[1:18:05] | – Run, run! – Roman! | -快逃啊 -罗曼 |
[1:18:07] | I’ll see you tonight on the roof! Run! | 快跑 晚上我在屋顶等你 |
[1:18:10] | Roman, don’t run. | 罗曼 不要逃 |
[1:18:12] | Roman! Roman, wait! | 别跑啊 等等我 |
[1:18:18] | Roman, wait! | 停下 |
[1:18:47] | Is she ok? Did you tell anyone? | 她还好吧 你没告诉别人吧 |
[1:18:50] | She’s fine but, she’s crazy. She says she’s going back. | 她有点不正常 说要回去 |
[1:18:52] | That happens to the ones that get kidnapped. | 她被绑架了 |
[1:18:53] | They fall in love with the kidnapper. | 却爱上了那个绑匪 |
[1:18:55] | Maru, no, don’t go back. that guy is crazy. | 玛鲁 别回去 那家伙是疯子 |
[1:18:59] | Shut up! What’s your problem, Lucia? | 闭嘴 露西娅 你哪出毛病了 |
[1:19:02] | Stop being so annoying. | 别烦我了 |
[1:19:04] | My cousin in Monterrey said you can stay with him. | 和我表弟住吧 他在蒙特雷 |
[1:19:06] | He says he has a place in Mazatlan where you can stay. | 他在马萨特兰给你准备了住的地方 |
[1:19:09] | – Thanks. – I brought you this. | -谢谢 -给你这个 |
[1:19:11] | We collected this for you in the classroom. | 在班里替你募集的 |
[1:19:14] | So, you’re not going to take me? | 你们不能收留我了吗 |
[1:19:18] | Well Maru, if you want, but I think he is using you. | 不是 但我们觉得你被他利用了 |
[1:19:58] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[1:20:00] | Roman! Are you there? | 罗曼 你在吗 |
[1:20:07] | Wait there. I have to remove the trap. | 等一下 我把陷阱移开 |
[1:20:12] | – Which trap? – The threads. | -什么陷阱 -绳结 |
[1:20:17] | What’s up, Macgyver? What’s that? | 怎么回事 那是什么 |
[1:20:21] | An alarm in case the nazis come. | 如果有人过来就会触发 |
[1:20:24] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:29] | Why did you leave me? | 你为什么扔下我 |
[1:20:37] | You look different. | 你变了 |
[1:20:42] | Who did you see? | 你去见谁了 |
[1:20:43] | Lucia, Pepa and other friends. | 露西娅 佩帕 还有几个朋友 |
[1:20:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:20:48] | And how was it? | 情况如何 |
[1:20:50] | Man, who cares? Normal. | 一般吧 管它呢 |
[1:20:52] | Why are you asking so many questions? | 问那么多干什么 |
[1:20:54] | Just to know. | 好奇而已 |
[1:20:56] | What’s that on Marrani? | 马拉尼怎么了 |
[1:21:00] | Something so he won’t make noise. | 动了点手脚 让它不能吠叫了 |
[1:21:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:21:11] | If you don’t tell me what’s up, l don’t know what to say to you. | 如果不说清楚 我就不知道怎么和你谈下去 |
[1:21:15] | I don’t know. I told you. I am nervous, ok? | 不知道 我很烦躁 |
[1:21:23] | Why would you be nervous? Is something wrong? | 为什么烦躁 有什么不对劲吗 |
[1:21:30] | – Don’t get like that. I just asked. – Well, don’t ask. | -别这样 我只是问问 -别问了 |
[1:21:34] | – Damn, I don’t know how to talk to you. – Then don’t talk to me. | -该死 我不知道该怎么告诉你 -那别说了 |
[1:21:38] | Look if you don’t want to be here, fine. | 你想走就走吧 |
[1:21:40] | The deal is over. We go our separate ways. | 交易结束 我们各走各的 |
[1:21:43] | I’ll forget that I even saw you. | 我就当没认识过你 |
[1:21:49] | If you do leave, don’t try to remove the trap, it has a trick to it. | 走的时候别碰那陷阱 会中子弹的 |
[1:22:50] | Twenty-two. It just has one bullet. | 一共二十二发子弹 只剩一发了 |
[1:22:54] | Eugenio, it seems they have another gun. | 尤金尼奥 他们有另一把枪 |
[1:22:57] | Can you tell me why you helped them? | 你为什么要帮他们 |
[1:22:59] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:23:00] | I just preferred that they sleep in the house and not on the street. | 我只让他们在家里睡了一觉 |
[1:23:03] | Furthermore, l don’t have to give you any explanations. | 而且凭什么要让我向你解释 |
[1:23:06] | You chose a good moment to start worrying about him. | 你应该好好为他担心了 |
[1:23:09] | And the gun you gave them? | 枪是你给他们的吗 |
[1:23:10] | I didn’t give them a thing! They took it! | 没有 他们自己拿走的 |
[1:23:13] | Don’t scare them, Eugenio, | 尤金尼奥 不要吓他们 |
[1:23:15] | They will do something stupid if you do. | 他们一害怕就会做傻事 |
[1:23:18] | You know Roman. he is only playing. | 罗曼只是玩玩而已 |
[1:23:20] | If they use that gun, it will be your fault. | 要是用了枪 那就是你的错 |
[1:23:23] | Roman, where are you? | 罗曼 你在哪里 |
[1:23:24] | Eugenio, I think l know where they are. | 尤金尼奥 我知道他们在哪 |
[1:23:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:53] | – What’s happened, Maru? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 玛鲁 -我不知道 |
[1:24:05] | Why, shit? Why? | 靠 怎么会这样 |
[1:24:08] | Fucking shit! | 妈的 |
[1:24:09] | – Why, Maru? – I didn’t do it! | -为什么这样做 -不是我 |
[1:24:11] | Then how did they know, tell me. | 那他们怎么会知道 |
[1:24:15] | – Shit! Why, Maru? – I didn’t do it! | -妈的 为什么要告密 -我真的没有 |
[1:24:19] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:24:21] | Maru, honey! | 玛鲁 宝贝 |
[1:24:23] | Mum! I’m coming down! | 妈妈 我下来了 |
[1:24:25] | Maru! Fuck! Why? You should’ve just left. | 玛鲁 为什么 你自己走就可以了 |
[1:24:27] | I didn’t do it. What do we do now? | 我真的没说 现在怎么办 |
[1:24:29] | I’m going with the priests. | 我要跟他们走 |
[1:24:33] | Mum! I’m coming, mum, wait. | 妈 我来了 等我 |
[1:24:37] | Roman, wait! Mum, don’t come up. | 罗曼 等等 妈 你别上来 |
[1:24:43] | Don’t go up, fucker! | 畜生 不许上来 |
[1:24:44] | Stay there! | 待在下面 |
[1:24:49] | Move, dog! | 滚 臭狗 |
[1:24:52] | Tulito? | 图利多 |
[1:24:55] | – Roman! – Hang on. | -罗曼 -等一下 |
[1:25:01] | Roman! No! | 不要啊 罗曼 |
[1:25:03] | – Calm down, Roman! – Easy, Roman! | -冷静点 -罗曼 放松 |
[1:25:05] | – Roman! – Easy, wait! | -罗曼 -放松 等一下 |
[1:25:10] | No! Maru! Wait! | 玛鲁 别过去 |
[1:25:14] | There he is, get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:25:23] | No, no, let me go, arseholes! Let me go, motherfuckers! | 放开我 混蛋 放开我 |
[1:25:29] | Let me go, motherfuckers! | 放开我 混蛋 |
[1:25:34] | Let me go! Please! | 放开我 求你了 |
[1:25:36] | Let me go, arsehole! | 快放开我 狗娘养的 |
[1:25:39] | Let me go, please! | 求求你们了 |
[1:25:43] | Let me go! | 放开我吧 |
[1:26:07] | Dear, your condition is very serious. | 亲爱的 你情况很严重 |
[1:26:09] | Don’t think about that. | 别多想了 |
[1:26:12] | I’m asking you, ok? | 让我来照顾你 好吗 |
[1:26:14] | Fuck! I just want to know where my dog is. | 我只想知道我的狗在哪 |
[1:26:17] | How come no one will tell me? | 怎么没一个人告诉我 |
[1:26:21] | Pepa is outside. | 佩帕在外面 |
[1:26:23] | I don’t want to see anybody! | 我谁都不想见 |
[1:26:28] | It’s like she’s gone mad. Don’t tell her anything, ok? | 她有点发狂了 什么都别告诉她 好吗 |
[1:26:36] | I brought you some magazines. | 我们给你带了点杂志 |
[1:26:40] | Tell him to leave. | 让他快滚 |
[1:26:45] | Where is Roman? | 罗曼在哪里 |
[1:26:47] | I don’t know, no one knows. | 不知道 没人知道 |
[1:26:54] | What day is today? | 今天星期几了 |
[1:26:56] | I don’t know, Maru. don’t ask me anymore questions. | 不知道 玛鲁 别再问问题了 |
[1:27:24] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:28:08] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman. | 大家下午好 |
[1:28:10] | I study medicine at the university in Guanajuato. | 我在瓜纳华托攻读医学学位 |
[1:28:13] | I want to offer you a song. | 想为大家唱首歌 |
[1:28:15] | If you could help me out with some change, that’s all I ask. | 如果你们能给我些零钱 我就心满意足了 |
[1:30:24] | He leaves in the evenings and then he comes back. | 他在某晚离开然后又回来了 |
[1:30:27] | You want us to lock him up, mr Eugenio? | 尤金尼奥 要把他关起来吗 |
[1:30:31] | No. | 不用 |
[1:30:37] | Here. Take good care of him, ok? | 拿着 好好照顾他吧 |
[1:30:46] | Take me with you. | 带上我吧 |
[1:30:48] | Sorry, I can’t. | 对不起 不行 |
[1:31:44] | Maru? | 玛鲁 |
[1:31:49] | Maru? | 玛鲁 |
[1:31:51] | Maru? what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[1:31:52] | The secret pact. | 我还记得秘密协定 |
[1:31:57] | No fucking way! | 该死 不要啊 |
[1:32:00] | No fucking way, Maru! Wait, come, let’s go! | 玛鲁 等等 我们走 |
[1:32:15] | We are going! Hold on! | 坚持住 我们马上离开 |
[1:32:38] | No, Maru! | 不要 玛鲁 |
[1:32:40] | Hold on! | 坚持住啊 |
[1:32:45] | Maru! Listen! | 玛鲁 听我说话啊 |
[1:32:51] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:32:55] | Maru! Maru! | 玛鲁 玛鲁 |
[1:33:00] | Wait! | 等一下啊 |
[1:33:06] | No, Maru! no! | 不要啊 玛鲁 |
[1:33:14] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[1:33:17] | – What happened to her? – No! | -她出什么事了 -不要啊 |
[1:33:19] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[1:33:20] | Hey, wait! wait! Don’t run away! | 站住 别跑 |
[1:33:41] | I talked about being different. | 我曾想与众不同 |
[1:33:43] | About discovering something important. | 去探索真谛 |
[1:33:44] | Something to live for. | 把它化作生活的动力 |
[1:33:48] | something to fight for. | 去为它而奋斗 |
[1:33:50] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[1:33:52] | Anything, | 任何事 |
[1:33:53] | Regardless of the consequences, | 不计后果 |
[1:33:55] | whatever it takes. | 不管发生什么 |
[1:34:06] | I’m gonna explode. | 我要爆炸了 |
[1:34:09] | I’m gonna explode. | 我要爆裂了 |