英文名称:Post Grad
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[01:01] | This is a very special day. | 今天是个特别的日子 |
[01:05] | This is day 756…of my college experience… | 这是我大学生活的第756天 |
[01:07] | otherwise known as… graduation day! | 同时也是毕业日 |
[01:13] | Wait for it. I got the whole outfit. | 等等 我准备了全套行头 |
[01:18] | I have been planning for this day for my entire life. | 我一生都在为今天做准备 |
[01:22] | Um, when I was a kid, I devised this plan… | 我还是孩子时 就计划好了 |
[01:24] | that I cleverly called “the plan.” | 我得意地称之为”计划” |
[01:28] | “Dad can’t make it to graduation today. Big shocker. | 我爸今天没法参加毕业典礼 糟糕透了 |
[01:31] | Can I join you guys for lunch?” | 我能和你们一起吃午餐吗 |
[01:33] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[01:35] | This is great, | 太好了 |
[01:36] | because nobody runs parental interference quite like Adam. | 没人比亚当更在意父母的意见 |
[01:39] | We’ve been best friends since freshman year. | 我们从大一开始就是好朋友 |
[01:41] | This is Ryden’s study song | 这是雷登的学习歌 |
[01:44] | I worked on it so damn long | 我花了很长时间做的 |
[01:46] | It’s to give encouragement | 就为了你今天的大考 |
[01:49] | for your big test today | 为你加油打气 |
[01:52] | Anyway, the plan is pretty straightforward. | 不管怎样 这计划很简单 |
[01:55] | One, kick ass in high school… | 首先 高中时要很出色 |
[01:57] | So that I can get… two… a fatty scholarship. | 这样我能拿到 第二 丰厚的奖学金 |
[02:01] | Three, limit my beer pong enough… | 第三 为了保证拿到奖学金 |
[02:03] | to keep said scholarship, which I did, and… | 尽量少和啤酒帮来往 这点我做得很好 |
[02:09] | Hi, Ryden, Jessica Bard here. | 雷登 我是杰西卡・巴德 |
[02:11] | Just wanted to clean the slate. | 别无他意 我想告诉你 |
[02:13] | I’m sorry I nabbed valedictorian… | 很抱歉 我成了毕业演讲代表 |
[02:15] | but you have to believe I will do an excellent job. | 可你得相信 我会做得很出色 |
[02:17] | Jessica Bard… my own personal darth vader since the third grade. | 杰西卡・巴德 大三开始就成了我的对手 |
[02:21] | Back to the master plan. | 继续说我的伟大计划吧 |
[02:25] | Number four, most importantly… | 第四 最重要的是 |
[02:29] | land a sweet job at the finest publishing house in all of L. A… | 在洛杉矶最好的出版社 |
[02:33] | Happerman & browning, where I will no doubt… | 哈朋人和布朗宁工作 毫无疑问 |
[02:36] | discover the next great american novel. | 找到下一本美国杰出小说的人会是我 |
[02:39] | All right. So that’s the plan. This is it. | 好了 这就是我的计划 |
[02:42] | Malby signing off, | 梅比要下线了 |
[02:43] | about to embark on the first day of the rest of my life. | 准备翻开人生的新篇章 |
[02:47] | And,if you’re at graduation, come say hi. | 如果你也参加毕业典礼 请过来打个招呼 |
[02:52] | I’ll be the one in black. Bye! | 我会穿黑色礼服 再见 |
[02:57] | You stumble down a yellow brick road | 你在黄砖路上绊倒 |
[03:00] | spinning your shoes in the air | 鞋子在空中旋转 |
[03:05] | the air | 旋转 |
[03:08] | Then you hold your breath and count to nine | 你屏住呼吸数到九 |
[03:11] | hoping that soon somebody will find you | 希望很快有人会发现你 |
[03:16] | find you | 发现你 |
[03:19] | Go on, go on, go on | 加油 加油 加油 |
[03:23] | The stars are watching | 星星正在看着你 |
[03:25] | just say, just say, just say | 说吧 说吧 说吧 |
[03:28] | What you’re feeling | 你有什么感想 |
[03:31] | You know, you know, you know | 你知道 你知道 你知道 |
[03:34] | You gotta take a bow and do it your way | 你要谢幕了 按你的方式做吧 |
[03:38] | It’s okay-ay | 没关系的 |
[03:44] | It’s okay-ay | 没关系的 |
[03:48] | Please welcome your class valedictorian… | 有请杰西卡・巴德 |
[03:50] | Jessica bard, with tonight’s keynote address. | 代表毕业生发言 |
[03:53] | All right, Jessica! | 好 杰西卡 |
[03:59] | Rock on, Jessie! | 加油 杰西卡 |
[04:03] | Class of 2009, it is my great honor… | 2009届的同学们 我很荣幸 |
[04:06] | to welcome you to this evening’s graduation ceremony. | 欢迎你们参加今晚的毕业典礼 |
[04:09] | I stand before you with 2 aged words. | 我想告诉大家一句老话 |
[04:13] | Carpe diem. | 把握今朝 |
[04:15] | When we walk out these doors… | 当我们走出校门后 |
[04:17] | I challenge each of us to not only seize the day… | 我希望各位不仅要珍惜时光 |
[04:22] | but to clutch it with both hands. | 而且要用双手紧紧攫住 |
[04:25] | – You go first. – To squeeze it… | -你先走 -要用尽全力 |
[04:26] | with all your strength. | 好好把握 |
[04:28] | And drain every last… | 把握每一个 |
[04:30] | – living, breathing… – Could you move down a little? | -富有活力的瞬间 -能不能让让 |
[04:32] | victorious moment out of it. | 以及胜利时刻 |
[04:34] | Like when a Trojan decides… | 就像特洛伊人决定 |
[04:37] | …to plunge his blade into the beating heart of his enemy, | 用剑刺入敌人心脏时 |
[04:41] | he realizes it’s not for his own personal glory. | 他知道他并非是为了个人荣誉 |
[04:45] | He does it for the better good of the community as a whole. | 而是为了整个团体的利益 |
[04:50] | We must remember that our generation is smarter… | 我们得记住我们这一代要比先辈 |
[04:54] | …stronger and better equipped than those that came before us. | 更聪明 更坚强 更有能力 |
[04:57] | Ma’am! Could you keep it down? | 女士 能不能小声点 |
[04:58] | – And now… – I’m dying. | -现在… -我要死了 |
[05:00] | It is our responsibility… | 我们有责任 |
[05:03] | to forge ahead and stake our rightful claim at the top. | 勇往直前 畅言理想 勇攀高峰 |
[05:17] | You know what? This calls for a toast. | 知道吗 我们得干一杯 |
[05:20] | – What do you say, huh? Glasses up. – Hear, hear. Yes. | -怎样 干了吧 -是的 |
[05:22] | – To Ryden. – To Ryden. | -敬雷登 -敬雷登 |
[05:24] | – To Ryden. – Who I’m very proud of. | -敬雷登 -你是我的骄傲 |
[05:27] | Mmm. And to Adam. | 敬亚当 |
[05:29] | The a-man, who’s here because we like him. | 他在这儿是因为我们都喜欢他 |
[05:33] | He’s also here because his dad was too busy to come… | 还因为他老爸太忙了没来 |
[05:37] | And, uh, his mom couldn’t come because, um… | 他老妈没来是因为 |
[05:42] | ‘Cause she’s dead and… | 因为她去世了 |
[05:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[05:45] | To your dead mother. | 令堂会为你高兴 |
[05:48] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[05:51] | Anyway, honey, now that you’re out there looking for a job… | 亲爱的 既然你毕业了要找工作 |
[05:55] | maybe you, you know, come down and work with me. | 不如和我一起工作吧 |
[05:58] | Uh, she’s already got something lined up. | 已经有工作等着她挑了 |
[06:03] | Tell ’em about the big interview. | 说说你面试的事吧 |
[06:05] | At Happerman & Browning, Monday at 10:00. | 周一早上10点到哈朋人和布朗宁面试 |
[06:10] | And my thesis adviser is best friends with the chief editor… | 我的论文导师是总编的好朋友 |
[06:13] | and has already put in a good word and everything. | 已经帮我背过书了 |
[06:15] | And they are building these loft apartments… | 而且在离办公室一个街区的地方 |
[06:17] | like a block away from the offices, so… | 正在盖单身公寓 |
[06:20] | they have these sweeping city views. I could walk to work. | 可以俯瞰整座城市 我可以走路去上班 |
[06:23] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我没告诉你吗 |
[06:29] | What do you see over there? | 那边你能看到什么 |
[06:32] | What do you see right here on this wall? | 再这面墙上你能看出什么 |
[06:34] | Uh, white paint. | 白色油漆 |
[06:36] | Bookshelves! | 是书架 |
[06:38] | All my babies, floor to ceiling, organized by title. | 全是我的书 从地板到天花板 按书名分类 |
[06:41] | No, by author. No, by genre. | 不对 按作者分 不 还是按类别吧 |
[06:43] | Okay. Settle down. | 好 决定了 |
[06:44] | It’s amazing. I’ll take it. | 太棒了 我要了 |
[06:47] | – Really? – Really? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[06:48] | Yes! I can feel it. It’s everything I ever imagined. | 是 我能感觉到 这正是我想象的 |
[06:52] | Hello? I love it. | 喂 我喜欢 |
[06:54] | Here. I’ve already filled out the application. | 我已经填好申请表了 |
[06:57] | All right then. I’ll need a check for first and last month’s rent… | 好的 我需要支票 含头尾两个月的租金 |
[07:00] | plus security deposit, so $3,500. | 加上押金 一共3500元 |
[07:03] | Done and done. | 没问题 |
[07:06] | Uh… hey, don’t you think… | 你不觉得 |
[07:08] | you’re getting a little ahead of yourself there, killer? | 有点过于草率了吗 |
[07:11] | No. No, I don’t. I will have enough money soon. | 不 不会 我很快就有足够的钱了 |
[07:14] | Okay, well, right here you wrote | 你在雇主一栏 |
[07:15] | “Happerman & Browning” under “employer”… | 填了哈朋人和布朗宁 |
[07:17] | but you’re not actually an employee of them. | 可你还不是他们的员工 |
[07:19] | In a couple of hours, that will be true too, so… | 再过几个小时 我就是了 |
[07:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:28] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:29] | I’m hoping to start moving my stuff in on Saturday. | 我希望周六可以搬进来 |
[07:31] | Just as soon as I call your references. | 给你的担保人打电话证实过就行 |
[07:33] | And your check clears. | 你的支票也要过关 |
[07:35] | Wake up, wake up wake the sun | 醒醒 醒醒 叫醒太阳 |
[07:38] | Wake up, wake up hanging like… | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[07:40] | Are we okay? Do we have enough time? | 没事吧 来得及吗 |
[07:42] | Don’t worry. We got plenty of time. | 别担心 我们有足够的时间 |
[07:45] | Hey, what’s up with Columbia? Did you hear back yet? | 哥伦比亚大学怎样了 你收到回信了吗 |
[07:48] | Uh, big envelope, so… I don’t know. I guess I got in. | 收到个大信封 不知道 大概是被录取了 |
[07:52] | Wait. Adam. You might’ve gotten into law school… | 等等 亚当 你可能会进法学院 |
[07:54] | And you haven’t even opened the envelope yet? | 难道你还没拆开信吗 |
[07:57] | The shrug? Adam, you know how I feel about the shrug. | 耸肩 亚当 知道我怎么看耸肩吗 |
[08:02] | Another shrug? Adam. I got the double shrug? | 又耸 亚当 你向我耸了两次肩 |
[08:07] | Hey, this is your day, okay? | 今天你才是主角 |
[08:21] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[08:22] | – Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. – Okay. No, calm down. | -妈的 妈的 妈的 -好了 冷静点 |
[08:25] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[08:25] | – You just calm down. – Oh… My car! He killed my car! | -你冷静点 -我的车 他撞坏了我的车 |
[08:32] | No! | 不 |
[08:33] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. – No, calm down. | -不 不 不 -不 冷静点 |
[08:36] | His insurance will pay for it. | 他有保险 会赔付的 |
[08:39] | – Uh! Look… – It’s fine. I’ll take… | -看 -没事 我会… |
[08:45] | – Oh, shit. – Shit. | -妈的 -妈的 |
[09:02] | – Yes? – Happerman & Browning offices? | -什么事 -哈朋人和布朗宁办公室在哪 |
[09:04] | Uh, yes. Eighteenth floor. | 是这里 在18层 |
[09:06] | – Okay. – Uh, uh… Excuse me, ma’am. | -好的 -对不起 女士 |
[09:09] | You got something going on right here. | 你这有点东西 |
[09:19] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[09:41] | Happerman & browning. Please hold. | 哈朋人和布朗宁公司 请稍等 |
[09:46] | Happerman & browning. Yes, at 4:00. Thank you. | 哈朋人和布朗宁 是的 4点的 谢谢 |
[09:50] | Happerman & browning. Please hold. | 哈朋人和布朗宁 请稍等 |
[09:55] | Hi. I’m Ryden Malby. | 你好 我是雷登・梅比 |
[09:57] | I have an interview with Barbara Snaff at 10:00. | 我和芭芭拉・斯纳福约好了10点见 |
[10:00] | Yeah. We’re actually running about two hours behind… | 好的 面试推迟两小时 |
[10:02] | So just fill this out and have a seat with the rest of the applicants, | 填好表格 坐在那里等着吧 |
[10:06] | Happerman & Browning. | 哈朋人和布朗宁公司 |
[10:11] | Yes, at 4:00. Thank you. | 是的 4点 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:24] | Yes, Miss Snaff. Right away. | 是的 斯纳福小姐 马上来 |
[10:29] | Stacy Moore? | 斯泰西・穆尔 |
[10:32] | Joe Schrader? | 乔・施拉德 |
[10:33] | Caroline Hirsch. | 卡罗琳・赫希 |
[10:35] | Jeffrey Beales? Kimberly Rice? Beth brandon. | 杰弗里・比尔斯 金柏林・赖斯 贝丝・布兰登 |
[10:37] | Barry Jenkins. Gregory O’bryant? | 巴里・杰金斯 格雷戈里・奥布赖恩特 |
[10:38] | Ryden malby? | 雷登・梅比 |
[10:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:53] | – Please. Take a seat. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[10:57] | All right. You… you just graduated, yes? | 你刚毕业吗 |
[11:01] | – Yes, I… – Major? | -是的 我 -专业呢 |
[11:02] | – English, with an emphasis… – Minor? | -英语 方向是… -第二专业呢 |
[11:04] | – Communications. – Internships? | -人际交流 -实习经历呢 |
[11:06] | I actually did three internships… Penguin… | 我在三家出版社实习过 企鹅出版社 |
[11:08] | Random House and Time Warner. | 兰登书屋还有时代华纳 |
[11:12] | So, why do you want this job? | 你为什么要这份工作 |
[11:17] | Because… this is not just a job to me. | 因为 对我来说 它不仅仅是份工作 |
[11:20] | This is… this is what I love. This is what I’m good at. | 这是…我的兴趣 是我擅长的 |
[11:25] | When I was 11, at summer camp, | 我11岁参加夏令营时 |
[11:27] | all the other kids would go down to the lake… | 所有的孩子都去湖边玩了 |
[11:29] | and I would be finishing Catcher in the Rye… | 而我却在看《麦田里的守望者》 |
[11:31] | ‘Cause I couldn’t get enough of holden caulfield. | 因为我着迷于霍尔登・考菲尔德 |
[11:33] | And at 13, Bukowski’s post office… | 13岁时 我读布考斯基的《邮局》 |
[11:36] | the most explicit, inappropriate thing I’d ever come across. | 是我读过的书中最详尽 最不正经的 |
[11:39] | It was like sex ed, except awesomely foul-mouthed. | 它就像是性教育 但是脏话连篇 |
[11:42] | Well, I guess what I’m getting at is that books are all I know… | 我想要这份工作是因为我只知道书 |
[11:47] | and everything I love, and… | 书是我钟爱之物 |
[11:50] | I want this job because… | 我要这份工作因为 |
[11:52] | well, because I can’t imagine ever doing anything else. | 除了这个 我不知道自己还能干什么 |
[11:59] | All right. Good. Thank you for coming in. | 好吧 很好 谢谢你来面试 |
[12:14] | I got it. Thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[12:17] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[12:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[12:21] | They just called me in for a little meeting. | 他们通知我面试 |
[12:24] | Is that a bow? That’s nice. | 那是蝴蝶结吗 挺漂亮 |
[12:25] | Jessica Bard? | 杰西卡・巴德 |
[12:27] | – Barbara. Pleasure to meet you. – You too. | -芭芭拉 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[12:30] | Dean brunswick just called me about you. | 迪安・布伦斯威克刚致电给我谈到你 |
[12:32] | So glad I could fit you in. | 很高兴能请到你 |
[12:34] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:36] | I can get another job. It won’t be a problem. | 我可以找到别的工作 这不是问题 |
[12:38] | I’m a college graduate. | 我是大学毕业生 |
[12:40] | Well, I didn’t know you were a college graduate. | 没看出来 |
[12:47] | 停止营业 | |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | That Happerman & Browning thing… | 哈朋人和布朗宁的工作… |
[13:02] | it just wasn’t meant to be. | 本来会是你的 |
[13:04] | – You know that, right? – Yeah. | -你知道的 -是的 |
[13:07] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[13:09] | You should eat one of these. | 吃一个吧 |
[13:13] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:16] | You’re turning down an eskimo pie? | 你错过的可是紫雪糕(涂巧克力的冰淇淋) |
[13:19] | Oh, come on. All right. | 别这样 好吧 |
[13:24] | Every evil, terrible thing that ever occurs in the world… | 这世上发生的一切邪恶可怕的事情 |
[13:27] | is directly offset… counterbalanced, if you will… | 都会被吃紫雪糕所带来的 |
[13:30] | by the complete, utter joy of biting into an eskimo pie. | 极度的快乐感所抵消掉 |
[13:35] | It’s… it’s the way we maintain balance in the universe. | 这是…我们保持宇宙平衡的方法 |
[13:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:45] | Does anyone ever say no to you? | 有人对你说过不吗 |
[13:46] | You do all the time. | 你一直在说 |
[13:50] | Okay. Take a bite. | 好吧 咬一口吧 |
[14:02] | Oh, yeah! It’s like god’s just giving birth in my mouth. | 好吧 就像上帝在我嘴里诞生了 |
[14:06] | Okay. That is the girl that I fell in love with… | 很好 这才是我所爱的女孩 |
[14:10] | but harbors nothing but platonic feelings for me, unfortunately. | 但没别的想法 只是柏拉图式的情感 |
[14:16] | Your foot is freezing. | 你的脚真凉 |
[14:17] | It’s 90 degrees outside, and your foot is freezing. | 外面有华氏90度 而你的脚却冷冰冰 |
[14:20] | My feet are always freezing. I have the feet of an 80-year-old man. | 我的脚一直这样 和80岁的老头一样 |
[14:23] | Ooh, that’s hot. | 真不错 |
[14:30] | Oh, so good. | 太舒服了 |
[14:53] | Wait, wait. Hold… Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[15:00] | No. | 不要 |
[15:01] | Yes, yes, yes. | 要 要 要 |
[15:05] | No! | 不要 |
[15:12] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[15:15] | Juanita. Wow. | 胡安妮塔 |
[15:18] | Didn’t recognize you without the cash register. | 你走出收银台 变化可真大啊 |
[15:21] | Hi, adam. | 你好 亚当 |
[15:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[15:26] | Funny. I was about to ask you the same thing. | 真有趣 我也想问你呢 |
[15:28] | – It’s my store. – Come on. Let’s go. | -这是我的店 -好了 我们走吧 |
[15:30] | – Sorry, Mr. Davies. – Wait, wait, wait. | -对不起 戴维斯先生 -等等 等等 等等 |
[15:32] | Actually, I’m really glad you’re here. | 事实上 看你来这里我很高兴 |
[15:34] | ‘Cause you haven’t been home for a while… | 因为你有日子没回家了 |
[15:36] | …and you definitely were not at my graduation. | 而且你没去参加我的毕业典礼 |
[15:39] | Look, I don’t wanna get into this with you right now. | 我现在不想和你谈这个 |
[15:42] | – Come on. It’s time to go. – Wait. Juanita, is he paying… | -好了 该走了 -等等 胡安妮塔 他付钱吗… |
[15:45] | I hope he’s paying you overtime for this, | 希望他会付你加班费 |
[15:47] | ’cause you do have rights. | 因为你有权得到 |
[15:48] | You should call your union. | 你该打电话给工会 |
[16:04] | Well, welcome back home. | 欢迎回家 |
[16:08] | Bet you’re excited. | 你肯定很兴奋 |
[16:19] | Well, let’s have a little look-see here. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[16:22] | – There she is! Hi! – Hey, mom. | -她来了 -妈妈 |
[16:26] | She’s home! | 她回来了 |
[16:29] | Oh, look at that. That’s just a crime. Oh! | 看看 真是罪过 |
[16:31] | – Welcome back, baby. – Oh, thanks, mom. | -欢迎回来 宝贝 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[16:34] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re home. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[16:38] | Uh, dad, that’s gotta get into the shop. | 老爸 这车要送去修车厂 |
[16:40] | Uh, I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[16:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[16:46] | I’m just looking it over. Gonna be all right. | 我在检查 放心吧 |
[16:49] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[16:52] | You… you’re not thinking about fixing this yourself, are you? | 你不会想自己修理吧 |
[16:54] | Yeah. Just have some faith in my abilities, honey. | 是的 相信我 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | – Usually there’s a spot, if I can just hear it. – But… Dad! | -我一听就知道哪有问题 -但 老爸 |
[16:59] | – You’ve never fixed a car before. – Honey. | -你从来没修过车 -宝贝儿 |
[17:01] | At one point, I’d never roundhouse-kicked a man | 首先 我也从没用回旋腿 |
[17:03] | in the neck before either. | 踢过人的脖子 |
[17:04] | Now I do it every Wednesday. | 现在我每周三都会踢一踢 |
[17:05] | My mind’s like a sea sponge, honey. | 亲爱的 我所知甚广 |
[17:07] | When the synapses get going in Walter Malby’s mind… | 只要沃尔特・梅比开动脑筋 |
[17:09] | it’s gonna be fun. Don’t worry about the car. I got it. | 都能搞定 别担心你的车 交给我 |
[17:12] | I got the car covered. | 我会修好的 |
[17:15] | Let me give you a hand there, Adam. That-A-boy. | 让我来帮你 全优生亚当 |
[17:17] | Good. Look at you. You’re a self-starter. | 好样的 看看你 积极的年轻人 |
[17:20] | Walter! Walter! Walter! Walter! | 沃尔特 沃尔特 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[17:22] | Watch your step there. You should wear work gloves. | 小心脚下 你该戴双工作手套 |
[17:23] | There’s a derby! | 有场比赛 |
[17:24] | There’s a boxcar derby! Can we make a boxcar? | 棚车比赛 我们能做一个吗 |
[17:27] | Not now. Not now. | 现在不行 现在不行 |
[17:29] | Pretty please? The derby’s next month! | 求求你了 下月比赛 |
[17:31] | – Can we make a boxcar? – Oh, geez. | -我们能做个车厢吗 -天啊 |
[17:36] | Son of a bitch. Look at that. | 婊子养的 看看 |
[17:39] | I knew it. Son of a bitch. Third time. Third G.D. time! | 我就知道 婊子养的 3次了 都3次了 |
[17:43] | God damn it. That’s it. | 妈的 我受够的 |
[17:45] | – Wait. Dad, where are you going? – Look at this. I gotta… | -等等 爸 你去哪 -你看看 我要… |
[17:48] | – Walter, no. Don’t. Honey? – Dad, come back. | -沃尔特 不 不要 亲爱的 -爸 回来 |
[17:50] | What? Goddamn. | 什么 妈的 |
[17:53] | – We could go home and clean it. – No. I gotta talk to him. | -我们能回家擦干净 -不 我得和他谈谈 |
[17:55] | I’ll talk to this guy. | 我要和那家伙谈谈 |
[17:56] | You don’t need to disturb him. I mean… | 别打扰人家了… |
[17:58] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[18:00] | I know he’s not working. | 我知道他不工作 |
[18:01] | I don’t think he has a job. Goddamn it. | 我觉得他没工作 妈的 |
[18:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:21] | Your cat has now crapped on my doorstep, in my yard… | 你的猫在我门阶上和院子里拉屎 |
[18:25] | And now on my driveway, which around here… | 现在都拉到车道上了 这地方对我来说 |
[18:28] | is like church to me, okay? | 像教堂一样 |
[18:30] | That’s sanctuary. | 是圣殿 |
[18:32] | I’m really sorry, sir. I am… | 先生 真的很抱歉 我… |
[18:36] | I’ll talk to him. Yeah. I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈 我会和他谈的 |
[18:41] | – See you later. – Okay. | -再见 -好 |
[18:50] | Today you are getting a job. | 今天你要找到工作 |
[18:54] | Today… you’re getting a job. | 今天 你要找到工作 |
[18:57] | Today. | 就是今天 |
[18:58] | What do you say | 当别人拒绝你时 |
[19:01] | when people turn you away? | 你会说什么 |
[19:04] | Do you just turn your back and quickly walk away? | 只是转过身快速地溜走吗 |
[19:24] | The bottom line is, what I lack in experience, | 最起码 虽然我缺乏经验 |
[19:26] | I make up for in vision. | 但能用远见弥补 |
[19:28] | And what I don’t know… | 并且用激情 |
[19:29] | I make up for with passion. | 弥补无知 |
[19:35] | My world, it’s on fire now | 现在我的世界火烧眉毛 |
[19:37] | My world is turned upside down. | 我的世界乱七八糟 |
[19:40] | And I don’t know what to do | 没有你 我不知道 |
[19:43] | Without you | 怎么办 |
[19:45] | I’m driven. Full of ideas. | 我奋发努力 足智多谋 |
[19:47] | I’m upbeat. | 我乐观积极 |
[19:49] | Most importantly, I am incredibly enthusiastic… | 最重要的是 我对贵公司的工作 |
[19:51] | About the work your company is doing. | 富有满腔热情 |
[19:53] | Really? Like what? | 真的吗 举个例子 |
[20:01] | Don’t give me a hard time | 不要给我难关 |
[20:03] | Hunter, I hate getting these calls. | 亨特 我讨厌接到这些电话 |
[20:06] | What did I tell you about licking the kids’ heads? | 舔小孩头的事我怎么和你说的 |
[20:09] | – Don’t do it. – That’s right. Ever. | -不要舔 -对了 永远不要 |
[20:11] | – Okay? – Fine. | -好吗 -好 |
[20:14] | I mean, I know you like the way it tastes, | 我知道你喜欢用舔的方式 |
[20:15] | But some kids don’t like having their heads licked. | 但有些小孩不喜欢他们的头被舔 |
[20:22] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[20:24] | I asked the V.P. if she was pregnant. | 我问那副总她是不是怀孕了 |
[20:26] | – No. she was just fat. – Oh. well, that’s hard sometimes. | -不 她只是胖 -有时事情会不太顺利 |
[20:30] | I’m gonna call my friend Betty from high school. | 我准备给高中同学贝蒂打个电话 |
[20:33] | She owns an indie publishing company. | 她有一家独立出版公司 |
[20:34] | I’m gonna ask her for a favor. I’m just gonna do it. | 我想让她帮忙 我尽快联系她 |
[20:36] | Dad already called her. Betty’s dead. | 爸爸已经打过了 贝蒂死了 |
[20:39] | – Really? – She died. | -真的吗 -她死了 |
[20:41] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[20:44] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[20:47] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -天啊 -什么 |
[20:56] | What do you guys think? This one? | 你们觉得怎么样 这个吗 |
[21:00] | Or that little mahogany number I was in earlier? | 还是我先前躺的那副小红木的? |
[21:10] | Hey, hunter, come here. | 亨特 过来 |
[21:13] | What do you think of grandma spending | 你觉得让奶奶在这里 |
[21:15] | her eternal slumber in this one, | 永远沉睡好吗 |
[21:19] | I love it! | 我喜欢它 |
[21:22] | Let’s talk about casket ornamentation. | 我们研究下棺材装饰 |
[21:24] | – Ornamentation? -Yes. | -装饰吗 -对 |
[21:25] | Casket ornamentation adds a personal touch | 棺材装饰加入了个人风格 |
[21:27] | many families find comforting. | 使很多家庭感到欣慰 |
[21:28] | And we offer a variety of custom corners | 并且为了突出对 |
[21:30] | and commemorative panels… | 去世人的情感缅怀 |
[21:32] | to highlight a loved one’s passions. | 我们提供多种定做转角和纪念面板 |
[21:37] | Whatever you want, | 任何你想要的 |
[21:37] | you could put it right there on your commemorative panel. | 你都能把它放在纪念面板上 |
[21:39] | It’ll be right with you through the afterlife. | 它会伴你度过来生 |
[21:42] | I’m just not sure about all this. Thank you. | 所有的事我还无法确定 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Really? What do I have to do to | 是吗 那今天怎么才能让你 |
[21:47] | put you in one of my coffins today? | 买下一副棺材呢 |
[21:51] | How about a little magnesium seepage protection system? | 用镁液保护系统怎么样 |
[22:00] | That’s $18,000. | 那要1万8千美金 |
[22:02] | That’s the exact same… | 那系统能起到和 |
[22:03] | …corrosion and rust technology | 阿拉斯加输油管防腐防锈技术 |
[22:05] | that protects our Alaskan pipeline. | 同样的作用 |
[22:06] | – That’s what that is. – That’s $18,000. | -物有所值 -那是1万8千美金 |
[22:12] | You know, she’s absolutely right. | 她说的没错 |
[22:14] | I mean, why spend all that money… | 你要是能在这里给我找到 |
[22:16] | when there’s probably a nice local ditch somewhere… | 免费舒适的葬身之处 |
[22:19] | You could take me to and dump me in for free? | 我还花那么多钱干什么 |
[22:22] | Oh, Maureen, we’d never do that. | 莫林 我们从不做那种傻事 |
[22:49] | No, no, no, no! no! | 不要倒 不要倒 |
[23:35] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[23:38] | I got a cell phone, credit card… | 我的话费和信用卡账单 |
[23:41] | Student loan and, last but not least… | 学生贷款 最后一封重要信件 |
[23:48] | One more little item… | 是薄薄一张纸 |
[23:51] | I thought you might wanna see. | 我想你得看看 |
[23:55] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[23:57] | Come on! | 给点反应啊 |
[24:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:08] | Got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[24:09] | Since it concerns your future, I need you to pay attention. | 这关系到你的未来 希望你用心听 |
[24:13] | – You listening? – No. Dad… | -你在听吗 -不 爸爸 |
[24:15] | Listen to me. Listen to me. Ready? | 听我说 听我说 听好 |
[24:20] | Buckles. | 是扣子 |
[24:23] | Buckles. | 扣子 |
[24:25] | Yeah. Belt buckles. | 对 皮带扣 |
[24:27] | Million-dollar niche business. | 这是百万美元商机 |
[24:29] | They’re going crazy on the internet. | 会风靡网络 |
[24:31] | Who do you think met a distributor, | 你觉得谁会遇见一个经销商 |
[24:34] | is gonna start his own company? | 并开办他自己的公司呢 |
[24:36] | But, dad, what about the luggage shack? | 但 爸爸 行李箱生意怎么办 |
[24:38] | They just made you regional manager. | 他们刚提升你为区域经理 |
[24:40] | You gotta think big picture here. You gotta have vision. | 你得拓宽思路 要有远见 |
[24:43] | You know what I’m saying? You just gotta see the… | 你知道我说什么吗 你得看到 |
[24:45] | And since none of this other crap | 既然这些垃圾公司 |
[24:47] | is really working out for you… | 没有一个想雇佣你 |
[24:50] | more than likely… Gonna need a vice president. | 副总裁才是他们需要的 |
[24:59] | V.P. | 副总啊 |
[25:04] | You go out there and drum up some business. | 你就去开创自己的事业吧 |
[25:06] | Come on. Let’s go out there and put some buckles on belts. | 拜托 我们去把皮带加上些扣子 |
[25:09] | What do you say? | 好不好 |
[25:17] | Are you ever gonna actually open that? | 你不打算拆开看吗 |
[25:19] | It’s made a long journey from New York. I’m letting it breathe. | 大老远从纽约寄来 让它缓口气 |
[25:35] | You know, Adam, if you don’t wanna go… | 亚当 如果你不想去… |
[25:36] | Don’t give me that shit. | 别说没用的 |
[25:42] | It’s not like I’m gonna force you. | 我不是想强迫你 |
[25:44] | No, you’re just gonna hate me if I don’t. | 不 如果我不去你只会恨我 |
[25:46] | No, I’m not gonna hate you. | 不 我不会恨你 |
[26:03] | I just want more for you. | 我只想让你过得更好 |
[26:08] | Do you wanna be like me? | 你想像我一样吗 |
[26:10] | You wanna come home from work 11:00 at night? | 你想每晚工作到深夜11点吗 |
[26:14] | Save your whole life so you can afford | 一生省吃俭用就为了能 |
[26:16] | the mortgage on a place like this? | 供得起这样的房子吗 |
[26:25] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[26:48] | – Seriously, yeah. – It’s a very funny thing, you know. | -说真的 -真的很好玩 |
[26:50] | People keep calling me, but I’m like, ” Thanks, but… | 总有人联系我 但我说 谢了 但… |
[26:53] | …I’m working for Happerman and Browning. | 我已被哈朋人和布朗宁录取 |
[26:54] | Make me a better offer, we’ll talk.” | 有更好的工作 我们再谈 |
[26:57] | – So what are you guys doin’? – Me? | -你们都在哪儿工作 -我吗 |
[27:00] | – Why, sure. – Charles Schwab, baby! | -为什么 当然 -嘉信银行 宝贝 |
[27:02] | – I’m moving to San Jose.com. – Oh, nice, man. | -我要去圣何塞网站 -很不错 伙计 |
[27:05] | – You’re going to… – Pharmacy school, next month. | -你去 -下个月去药学院 |
[27:07] | Yeah, so what are you doing? What’s your deal? | 你怎么样 有什么打算 |
[27:09] | I got into Columbia. | 我要进了哥伦比亚 |
[27:10] | We’ll see. | 再考虑中 |
[27:11] | Do it. Stay out of the workforce as long as you can. | 去吧 争取做上层人士 |
[27:15] | Ryden, what about you? What are you up to? | 雷登 你怎么样 你去哪 |
[27:19] | I just… | 我只是 |
[27:22] | You know, I’ve been interviewing. | 我还在面试 |
[27:25] | A lot. And, um, just had some really amazing opportunities… | 很多面试 为了寻找真正绝妙的机会 |
[27:30] | eping my options open. | 拓宽我的选择面 |
[27:34] | So what you’re saying is you’re unemployed. | 你的意思是你还没找到工作 |
[27:38] | God. I feel like such a loser. | 天啊 我觉得像个失败者 |
[27:40] | Everyone is doing something with their lives… | 大家都在朝自己目标迈进 |
[27:42] | and I just turn out to be this big, pathetic loser. | 但我变成了这个无比凄惨的失败者 |
[27:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:49] | No. I don’t want your pity hug. | 不 我不要你怜悯的拥抱 |
[27:51] | Come on. Ryden. | 来吧 雷登 |
[27:58] | It’s okay, you poor, poor, no-talent screw-up. | 没事 你这可怜没才的失败者 |
[28:02] | Oh, shut up! You can joke about it. | 闭嘴 别取笑我 |
[28:04] | You already got into law school. | 你已经去了法学院 |
[28:06] | – So? – So, you’re set. You’re good. Whatever. | -所以呢 -所以 你前程已定 你很棒 |
[28:10] | Yeah, maybe I’m set and I’m good, | 也许我前程大好 很优秀 |
[28:11] | but does that mean I’m gonna be happy? | 那我就一定开心吗 |
[28:17] | – Come here. – Screw you. I’m not going in. | -过来 -去你的 我不会下水的 |
[28:20] | You don’t have to go in. Just… | 你不用下水 |
[28:22] | Come out here so I can tell you something. | 就过来跟我说说话 |
[28:24] | I don’t think two people can be on this thing. | 我不认为这东西禁得住两个人 |
[28:25] | Quit bitching and come out here. | 别��嗦了 快过来 |
[28:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:37] | – Come all the way to the edge. – What? | -到边上来 -什么 |
[28:40] | I’m celebrating. | 我在庆祝 |
[28:42] | I’m opening at the Mint on Friday. | 我周五在名特酒吧首唱 |
[28:45] | – You are? – Yeah. | -你吗 -对 |
[28:47] | – Shut up! really? – Yeah. | -别开玩笑 真的吗 -对 |
[28:49] | Adam, so you’re going into music then. | 亚当 你准备往音乐界发展吗 |
[28:51] | Why don’t you just say that? | 怎么不告诉我 |
[28:52] | Well, because I’m not saying that necessarily. | 因为我觉得没必要说 |
[28:55] | So you’re going to law school? | 那你决定去法学院了 |
[28:57] | No, I’m not saying that either necessarily. | 不 也不一定 |
[28:59] | Then what are you saying, necessarily? | 那你的选择是什么 |
[29:00] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我也不知道 |
[29:02] | All I’m saying is that I’m opening at the Mint on Friday. Yeah! | 我只知道周五要去名特酒吧首唱 |
[29:08] | Look, you got the hard part figured out. | 最难的时候已经过去了 |
[29:11] | You know what you wanna do. | 你知道自己要做什么 |
[29:13] | Now you can just spend the rest of your life going after it. | 现在你可以用余生去追求 |
[29:17] | This one’s popular with all the college kids. And this one… | 大学生都喜欢这款 还有这个 |
[29:20] | – No, no. – If you like ’em, you sell ’em all… | -不 不 -如果你喜欢他们 就全都能卖光 |
[29:23] | – I got plenty more… Even higher quality. – That’s fantastic. | -我还有更多质量更好的 -太棒了 |
[29:25] | – Almost unbelievable. – I am Hugo, the vampire. | -简直难以置信 -我是吸血鬼雨果 |
[29:29] | – Not now, Hugo. – Then help me build my boxcar. | -现在不行 雨果 -那就帮我造棚车 |
[29:33] | I’m doing business now. Doing business. | 我在做生意 做生意 |
[29:35] | – It’s so lifelike. – It is. That’s real snake. | -它栩栩如生 -确实 那是真的蛇 |
[29:38] | – All made right here in the country? – All here. | -所有都是美国制造吗 -全部是 |
[29:40] | Geez, that’s fantastic. I’ll call you about the rest of them. | 天啊 太棒了 我会打电话再订购的 |
[29:42] | – All right, buddy. – Thank you. All right. | -好的 兄弟 -谢谢 好了 |
[29:46] | Hey, who was that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[29:48] | Here, honey. Grab that box for me, would you? | 这 宝贝 帮我拿下那盒子好吗 |
[29:51] | Carry it inside. That’s Gary. Gary the buckle man. | 拿进来 那是盖瑞 卖扣子的 |
[29:54] | So these are the buckles, huh? | 这就是你说的皮带扣吗 |
[29:57] | Yep, first shipment. | 对 第一批货 |
[29:59] | Hey. Question. | 提问 |
[30:01] | As vice president… | 作为副总裁 |
[30:03] | How would you like to spearhead the marketing campaign? | 你怎么令市场战略胜出 |
[30:07] | The marketing campaign? | 市场战略吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah. You know, ads and slogans and… | 对 比如广告和标语 |
[30:12] | You know, maybe some clever ideas | 也许是一些 |
[30:13] | for some of the buckles, like… | 推销扣子的绝妙创意 像… |
[30:16] | I don’t know. What do we got here? | 我不知道 我们有什么 |
[30:18] | Look at this. Look at that one there. That could be the… | 看这个 还有那个 可能是… |
[30:21] | Like, the cobra, you know? | 像眼镜蛇 知道吗 |
[30:22] | Or, uh… I don’t know. Here. | 我不知道 这个 |
[30:24] | Look… here. This could be the… | 看 这会是 |
[30:28] | It’s just the flag of Delaware. I don’t know. | 只是特拉华州的州旗 我不知道 |
[30:30] | But you know what I mean. Just some thoughts. Just ideas. | 但你明白我的意思 就是些想法创意 |
[30:36] | You know what I want… As vice president, dad? | 爸爸 我要是副总裁 知道我想干什么吗 |
[30:40] | I want my car back. | 我想修好我的车 |
[30:42] | I want to stop having to call a taxi every time | 我不想每次 |
[30:43] | I have to leave the house. | 出门都去打的 |
[30:45] | I told you. The part hasn’t come in from the factory yet. It’s… | 我告诉过你 部件还没从工厂拿来 它… |
[30:48] | It’s a curveball. You’re gonna get thrown curveballs. | 它是狡猾的弧线球 你得接到它 |
[30:50] | Life and work are like baseball. | 生活和工作就像棒球 |
[30:51] | You can’t rest at the plate. You gotta keep trying. | 你不能再本垒板休息 你得不断尝试 |
[30:54] | But I am trying hard. I mean, I… I am scouring the job market. | 但我在努力尝试 我在尽力找工作 |
[30:58] | I… I am. | 我…我 |
[30:58] | I’m getting up early, | 我每天早起 |
[30:59] | and I’m searching for something, anything… | 找工作 任何工作 |
[31:02] | To get my foot in the door. | 不放过一丝机会 |
[31:04] | And do you have any clue what these interviews are like? | 你知道这些面试官都多难对付吗 |
[31:07] | I mean, I’m constantly having to | 我得不断估计 |
[31:08] | gauge how I’m coming across… | 自己表现如何 |
[31:10] | All the while without a consistent form of transportation… | 因为你把我的车变成最新的科学项目 |
[31:12] | Because you turned my car into your latest science project. | 所以我一直都没有固定的交通工具 |
[31:16] | So I really don’t need to hear that I’m not trying right now. | 我真不想听你说我现在没有努力 |
[31:19] | Well, maybe you’re setting your sights too high. | 也许你把眼光太高了 |
[31:23] | Oh, really? Well, where do you think | 真的吗 |
[31:25] | I should be setting my sights? | 那你说我该找什么样的工作 |
[31:33] | If you just give this one a chance, I know you’re gonna love it. | 只要看一眼 你会爱上它的 |
[31:35] | You just have to open it up, | 你只要打开 |
[31:36] | get in there, check out all the pockets. | 看看里面 检查所有的口袋 |
[31:38] | Ma’am? sir? | 女士 先生 |
[31:41] | It’s on clearance! | 现在清仓减价 |
[31:48] | Eye contact. Remember? We talked about it. | 眼神交流 记得吗 我们说过 |
[31:50] | You gotta bring ’em in. Okay? | 你得吸引他们 好吗 |
[31:52] | Honey, come on. | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[31:55] | You gotta have a positive attitude | 如果你想卖手提箱 |
[31:56] | if you want to sell the suitcases. | 你得有积极的态度 |
[31:58] | Here. Let me show you something. Hey, how you doing? | 这 我来露一手 一切都好吗 |
[32:02] | – Fine. – You headed out of town, if you don’t mind me asking? | -都好 -如果你不介意我问的话 你出城吗 |
[32:05] | – Yeah. – Really? Where you going? | -对 -真的吗 去哪 |
[32:08] | – Maui. – Oh, wow! Hawaii. That’s fantastic. | -毛利岛 -夏威夷 太棒了 |
[32:11] | You going there for business, pleasure? | 你去工作还是度假 |
[32:13] | – Business. – No, don’t say business. | -工作 -不 别说工作 |
[32:15] | – Don’t say business. Say pleasure. Who go… – Pleasure. | -别说工作 说度假 谁去 -度假 |
[32:17] | – Why do you ask me the question then? – I’m try… Here. Look. | -那你为什么问我 -我在给你示范 |
[32:19] | Let me show you, honey. | 看着我 亲爱的 |
[32:20] | Do a little demonstration, you know, right in here. | 就在这做一点展示 |
[32:22] | Like this. You point at the wheels or something, you know. | 像这样 你指指轮子或其他部分 |
[32:25] | It’s like, you know what? Those girls from deal or no deal. | 就像 不管那些女孩买不买 |
[32:28] | You do that. Maybe not so slutty, but show with a hand thing. | 你都要这么做 也许不性感 但显出你很专业 |
[32:32] | Here. Go ahead. | 给 继续 |
[32:33] | Remember… Eye contact. | 记住 眼神交流 |
[32:35] | – Okay. Look at the wheels. – There you go. | -好 看看轮子 -不错 |
[32:38] | – Look how they roll. Oh, it’s so nice. – Yeah. | -看它们怎么滚的 很好 -对 |
[32:40] | Here we go. Hot potato. Right here. Right here. | 现学现卖的机会来了 注意啊 |
[32:43] | Are you in the market for some lug… Oh, crap! | 你想要买行李箱… 天啊 |
[32:48] | I didn’t know you worked here at the luggage shack. | 没想到你在箱包店上班 |
[32:49] | I don’t work here. | 我不在这工作 |
[32:53] | I, um… It’s… it’s temporary. | 是份临时工 |
[32:56] | Right. | 是吗 |
[32:59] | Um, how’s Happerman and Browning? | 在哈朋人和布朗宁怎么样 |
[33:03] | Uh, great. Really, really great. | 很好 非常棒 |
[33:05] | They’re sending me to New York next week for a conference. | 他们让我下周去纽约开会 |
[33:07] | – Hence the need for a new briefcase. – Sounds so great. | -所以需要一个新的公文包 -听上去真不错 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I saw one over here last week that I loved. | 对 上周我在那里看到一个喜欢的 |
[33:12] | – Let me take a look at that black one. – Up there? | -拿一下那个黑包 -上面那个吗 |
[33:19] | There we go. | 好了 |
[33:22] | You know what? | 不好意思 |
[33:23] | I want to take a look at the one right next to it. | 我想看旁边那个 |
[33:26] | Nope. I gotta trust my instincts on this one. | 不 我要相信我的直觉 |
[33:28] | I’m saying no to that one. I’m going back to the original. | 不是这个 还是拿第一个吧 |
[33:37] | You know, things are moving | 现在身边的事情 |
[33:39] | outlandishly quick for me right now. | 多如牛毛 变换迅速 |
[33:43] | Unbelievably fast. 1 00:33:43,121 –> 00:33:44,262 I’ll need a good team. | 节奏快得难以置信 我需要一个好的团队 |
[33:44] | I need people around me I can trust. | 我身边的人都要靠得住 |
[33:45] | This is a no. | 我不要这个 |
[33:50] | Let me take a look at this gray one here. | 给我拿一下灰色的 |
[33:52] | I thought you wanted a briefcase. | 你不是想要个公事包吗 |
[33:54] | – I’m gonna need both. – mm-hmm. | -我两个都要 -好吧 |
[33:57] | – Lot of traveling. – Right. | -我会经常出差 -也对 |
[34:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:02] | That’s the one. | 你要的是这个 |
[34:05] | You know, Ryden, I think we’ve got really good synergy, you and I. | 雷登 我觉得我们两个合作的不错 |
[34:09] | I know you’re in a tough place right now… | 我知道你现在处境困难 |
[34:11] | But I want you to remember that | 但是我希望你能记住 |
[34:13] | struggle and strife come before success. | 成功是奋斗和努力的结果 |
[34:16] | Even in the dictionary. | 字典对这个词都是这么解释的 |
[34:19] | I’m not gonna take this one. | 不要这个了 |
[34:20] | Can I see that black one up there? | 给我拿上面那个黑色的吧 |
[34:23] | You know what? | 本小姐我不伺候了 |
[34:27] | Dad! All yours! | 老爸 剩下的你搞定 |
[34:37] | Hunty, can’t ride mama’s shoe | 亨特 别在妈妈要做蛋奶饼的时候 |
[34:39] | when she’s trying to make waffles. | 坐在我鞋子上 |
[34:40] | Come on, honey. | 让开 宝贝儿 |
[34:42] | Go play. Go. | 去玩吧 |
[34:44] | – Ride like the wind. – Honey. | -行动如风 -亲爱的 |
[34:48] | What do you want,Maureen? What? | 你想说什么 莫林 |
[34:49] | Hunter is a very unique little boy. | 亨特是个很特别的小男孩 |
[34:52] | I don’t want you to coddle him. | 我不想你太娇惯他 |
[34:53] | I am not coddling him, okay? | 我没有娇惯他 |
[34:55] | I’m just a little concerned… | 我只是担心他 |
[35:00] | That he’s weird. | 他很古怪 |
[35:02] | Well, of course he’s weird! | 他当然很古怪 |
[35:05] | He’s a Malby. | 他可是梅比家的人 |
[35:07] | Weird is good. | 古怪难道不好吗 |
[35:09] | Weird indicates a creative force. | 古怪的孩子才有创造力 |
[35:14] | Hey, come on. I wanna show you something. Come on. | 过来 我想给你看样东西 |
[35:25] | It is time. | 惊喜一刻 |
[35:54] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[35:57] | – It’s really fixed? – Yeah. | -真的修好了吗 -是啊 |
[36:01] | Yeah, man. Your dad doesn’t jerk around. | 你爸可从来不骗人 |
[36:08] | Watch this. Crack this hood. Take a look at this. | 打开车盖 瞧好吧 |
[36:16] | – Now I’m gonna go fire her up. – okay. | -现在我试给你看 -好的 |
[36:19] | Look under the engine and let me know what happens. | 看着引擎然后告诉我车子怎么样了 |
[36:21] | I wasn’t happy with the timing, so I tweaked it a little bit. | 点火速度有点慢 我稍微调过了 |
[36:23] | Think I got her where I like her. | 现在应该好多了 |
[36:26] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[36:30] | Ah, it’s great! | 太棒啦 |
[36:37] | Just a little bit more. it’s… | 现在稍微快了点 |
[36:53] | It just isn’t fair. | 这真不公平 |
[36:56] | There you are, | 你瞧瞧 |
[36:57] | This poor, little, innocent thing that wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 你这可怜无辜的小东西连只苍蝇都舍不得杀 |
[36:59] | And then one day you’re murdered by my own son. | 就被我儿子给撞死了 |
[37:03] | It was an accident. geez. | 这只是个意外 |
[37:06] | Why didn’t you tell me to look behind me? | 为什么你没有告诉我注意后面 |
[37:08] | What? How is this my fault? | 什么 怎么又成了我的错 |
[37:10] | Hon, you always have to keep your eyes open. Scanning. | 你应该睁大眼睛 眼观六路 |
[37:13] | Constantly scanning. | 时刻注意周围环境 |
[37:14] | You told me to look at the engine. | 你说让我看着引擎 |
[37:15] | Can’t do two things at once? | 你不能两样兼顾吗 |
[37:17] | This is ridiculous. You… you hated that cat. | 这也太荒谬了吧 你恨那只猫 |
[37:19] | Shh. Keep your voice down. | 你小声点 |
[37:20] | You did say something about wanting to flatten the cat. | 你说过想收拾那只猫 |
[37:22] | Okay, okay. All right. Fine. | 好吧好吧 可以了 |
[37:24] | It was a goddamn accident. | 这是个该死的意外 |
[37:26] | Either way, | 不管怎么说 |
[37:26] | somebody has to tell the neighbor. | 总要有人去告诉邻居一声啊 |
[37:35] | All right, geez. I can’t believe… | 好吧 我去 天啊 真不敢相信 |
[37:38] | Look out. look out. oh, god. | 小心 天啊 |
[37:40] | God… jesus. Goddamn. | 上帝啊 讨厌的猫 |
[37:42] | Even in death! Jesus! | 死了都不让人省心 |
[37:45] | Ryden, go with him. | 雷登 你和他一起去 |
[37:47] | What? No! | 什么 我不要 |
[37:48] | Come on, honey. Look at him. | 快去吧 宝贝儿 看着他点儿 |
[37:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:56] | – No, honey, don’t do that. – Hunter, don’t do that. no, no. | -宝贝儿 别动它 -亨特 别这样做 不 |
[38:02] | Dad! | 爸 |
[38:03] | – What? – Why would you do that? | -怎么了 -你干嘛这样 |
[38:06] | – Do what? – That knock. | -哪样? -这么敲门 |
[38:10] | – What? – Of all the knocks, that one? | -怎么了 -敲门有很多种 你非要这样 |
[38:13] | That one is the one you think best says, | 你觉得那样表达歉意最好吗 |
[38:15] | “sorry we killed your cat”? | “对不起 我们杀了你的猫” |
[38:17] | “Of all the knocks”? | 什么叫敲门有很多种 |
[38:19] | What do you mean, “of all the knocks”? | 你什么意思 什么叫敲门有很多种 |
[38:21] | How many knocks do you think there are? | 你觉得有几种敲门方式 |
[38:25] | No, seriously. how many knocks do you think there are? | 不 说真的 你觉得有几种敲门方式 |
[38:28] | – Let’s just make this brief, okay? – All right. | -别说没用的了 -好吧 |
[38:33] | Cat’s dead. | 猫死了 |
[38:35] | Ran over him on accident. | 不巧被我的车碾死了 |
[38:41] | We’re really sorry. | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[38:43] | – We didn’t mean for it to happen. – Where is he? | -我们不是故意的 -它在哪里 |
[38:52] | Midnight | 午夜 |
[38:54] | – Not a sound from the pavement.- Let’s part the way.Please. | -万籁寂静的长街 -让我们送它一程 |
[38:59] | Has the moon lost her memory | 月儿也失去了记忆 |
[39:03] | She is smiling alone | 她笑的多孤寂 |
[39:08] | In the lamplight | 街灯下 |
[39:10] | The withered leaves collect at my feet | 枯叶在我脚下堆积 |
[39:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:19] | And the wind begins to moan | 风儿开始哀鸣 |
[39:22] | Memory | 回忆 |
[39:24] | All alone in the moonlight | 我独自徘徊在月光里 |
[39:28] | I can smile at the old days | 我能笑对旧时时光 |
[39:31] | I was beautiful then | 那时多么美丽 |
[39:36] | I remember | 回忆 |
[39:39] | – Sorry. – The time I knew | -对不起 -往昔 |
[39:41] | What happiness was | 才知幸福含义 |
[39:45] | – Let the memory – Honey? | -让那回忆 -亲爱的 |
[39:48] | – live again – All right. All right. | -重新降临 -好了 好了 |
[39:52] | Every streetlamp | 一盏一盏的街灯 |
[39:56] | Seems to beat | 似乎都在发出 |
[39:59] | a fatalistic warning | 宿命的警告 |
[40:06] | Well, I gotta roll. | 好了 我要走了 |
[40:09] | So, uh, if you need anything… Come on. up. up. | -如果你需要什么的话… -我们走吧 |
[40:11] | -Here’s my card. – That-a-boy. | -这是我的名片 -乖 |
[40:13] | Okay? Okeydokey. | 好吗 好的 |
[40:21] | Listen, I’m really sorry about all this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:24] | I… well, I can’t tell you how sorry I am, I mean… | 我的歉意无以言表 |
[40:28] | About your poor cat and this… | 对这只可怜的小猫和这个… |
[40:30] | Do you want some breakfast? | 要吃早餐吗 |
[40:33] | – What, right now? – Yeah. | -什么 现在吗 -是的 |
[40:36] | It’s almost dinnertime. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[40:38] | Best time for pancakes. | 是吃薄煎饼的最佳时间 |
[40:40] | Do you like pancakes? | 你喜欢薄煎饼吗 |
[40:43] | – One more? – No, I’m good, thanks. I’m full. | -再吃一个 -不了 我已经吃饱了 |
[40:45] | Do you not like my pancakes? | 你喜欢吃我做的薄煎饼吗 |
[40:47] | – I love your pancakes, but I’m stuffed. | -我很喜欢 但是我已经吃得很饱了 |
[40:49] | – All right. – All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:52] | No, no, no, no. You go sit. | 别 别 别 你坐着 |
[40:55] | – Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. – Okay. | -你别管 我来收拾 -好吧 |
[40:57] | -Yeah, yeah. – Thanks. | -坐着吧 -谢谢 |
[41:01] | You know, it’s weird. | 感觉有点怪 |
[41:02] | I’ve never seen the inside of this house before. | 我从来没到这里串门 |
[41:05] | Yeah. Kind of unimpressive, isn’t it? | 我屋里没什么特别的 |
[41:08] | No, it looks exactly like ours, actually. | 不 我家也这样 |
[41:11] | Except you have cooler stuff. | 但你有一些很别致的东西 |
[41:13] | Yeah, yeah. I direct infomercials. | 是啊 我导演广告片 |
[41:15] | So I end up taking everything home. | 所以我会带一些东西回家 |
[41:18] | Like this. What is this? | 像这种东西吗 这是什么 |
[41:21] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -是啊 |
[41:23] | Well, a couch. | 一个沙发 |
[41:26] | – That’s a couch? – Yeah. | -那是一个沙发吗 -是啊 |
[41:41] | Uno, dos, tres, cuatro… | 一 二 三 四 |
[41:44] | Cinco. | 五 |
[41:48] | Super light. | 非常轻 |
[41:52] | And can even be used as a flotation device in case of a flood. | 洪水来的时候还可以当漂浮设备自救 |
[41:58] | Let’s see. I…I have no car… | 你看 我没有车 |
[42:01] | I…lost my job peddling luggage… | 我丢了箱包店的工作 |
[42:04] | and I now live with my parents. | 现在和爸妈住在一起 |
[42:05] | All right. Living the dream. | 不错 生活在梦想里 |
[42:07] | – Yeah. – That’s great. | -是啊 -很棒 |
[42:13] | Yeah, this whole postgraduation thing… | 毕业之后的事情 |
[42:16] | Is not exactly turning out the way I planned. | 和我想的有些出入 |
[42:19] | I just thought I’d be doing something amazing by now. | 我原以为自己会有了不起的工作 |
[42:24] | Or at least doing something. | 至少有工作要我 |
[42:27] | Right. | 说的对 |
[42:36] | I know it doesn’t solve the problem, | 虽然我帮不上什么忙 |
[42:38] | but if you need something temporary. | 但如果你想要一份临时工作 |
[42:40] | We could always use an extra p.a. on set. | 我们还有个私人助理的空缺 |
[42:43] | You know, the hours are crap, and the money is very, very bad, but… | 工作时间长 薪水也很低 但是 |
[42:47] | It will get you out of the house. | 可以让你不必宅在家里 |
[42:51] | Yeah. yeah, that would be good. | 好啊 太好了 |
[42:55] | – You got a job. – Thanks. | -你有工作了 -谢谢 |
[42:57] | Cool. | 很好 |
[42:59] | But now… | 现在 |
[43:02] | I think it’s time for you… | 我觉得你是时候 |
[43:04] | To start thinking about the good things. | 开始想点好的事情了 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[43:10] | – Like what? – Like… | -比如说什么 -比如说 |
[43:15] | Your ears. | 你的耳朵 |
[43:18] | – Ears? – Yeah. | -耳朵 -是啊 |
[43:20] | My ears? | 我的耳朵 |
[43:21] | Yeah, you’ve got incredible ears. | 是啊 你有着迷人的耳朵 |
[43:23] | Incredible? | 迷人的 |
[43:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:28] | You know how some people have that… that droop… | 你知道有些人耳垂肥厚 |
[43:31] | That sort of tragic dangling earlobe thing? | 垂下来乱晃 很难看 |
[43:34] | Yours… not so, no. | 你的 不是那样的 |
[43:37] | Not a single… | 一点也不 |
[43:47] | Just don’t know why you had to give him those cookies. | 真不知道你们为什么要给他那些曲奇饼 |
[43:50] | We’ll buy more cookies. | 我们还会再买的 |
[43:51] | You know they’re my favorites. | 你们明明知道我喜欢吃 |
[44:02] | Hey. | 等等 |
[44:05] | – Where’s Ryden? – She’s paying her condolences. | -雷登在哪 -她在安慰别人呢 |
[44:16] | Fuck me! | 来吧 |
[44:19] | Well, I would, but somebody beat me to it. | 我倒是想啊 可是有人捷足先登了 |
[44:27] | Cool. | 好酷 |
[44:43] | Listen. Dad, I know that was a little bit awkward, but I… | 爸 我知道有点难堪 但是我 |
[44:49] | I just hope you used one. | 我只是希望你能用 |
[44:52] | – One what? – Used something… that you used something. | -用什么 -用你应用的某样东西 |
[44:55] | Something. | 某样东西 |
[44:56] | Used a… you know what I’m… | 应该用 我的意思是 |
[44:59] | Used a rubber or something like that. | 用一个橡胶制品 或是类似的东西 |
[45:02] | – But… – Protection! | -但 -安全措施 |
[45:03] | Oh,… but we didn’t… | 但是我们没有 |
[45:08] | ’cause I’m gonna tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[45:09] | Herpes isn’t a picnic. | 疱疹可不像是郊游那么简单 |
[45:11] | It’s not a river-rafting trip either, | 也不是漂流旅行 |
[45:12] | like they want you to think on that commercial. | 就像你在广告里看到的那样 |
[45:14] | River rafting? | 漂流 |
[45:14] | Everybody’s having fun with their herpes out there. | 每个人似乎都很享受身上的疱疹 |
[45:16] | – What? – You know what? | -什么 -你知道吗 |
[45:18] | “lx-nay” on the “oodle-day.” that’s it. | 离远点 就不会有麻烦 |
[45:21] | “oodle-day”? | 是吗 |
[45:22] | You know what I mean. I don’t want you near that… | 你知道我说的是什么意思 我不想你太靠近 |
[45:24] | Don’t… just stay away from the whole… | 不要 只要离那个远一点 |
[45:29] | – Pen… penile area. – Dad. | -那…那话儿 -爸 |
[45:32] | Don’t even see him anymore. Don’t even see him anymore. | 别再和他见面了 别再和他见面了 |
[45:35] | – That’s it. You can’t see him anymore. | 就这么决定了 不准再和他见面了 |
[45:36] | Or what? | 如果我说不呢 |
[45:37] | What are you gonna do, ground me? | 你要干嘛 关我禁闭吗 |
[45:39] | I’m 22 years old. | 我已经22岁了 |
[45:40] | Oh, really? well, you’re forgetting you live in my house. | 是吗 别忘了你还住在我的房子里 |
[45:43] | Well, trust me. | 相信我 |
[45:44] | I’m doing everything I can to change that. | 我会尽力改变这种状况的 |
[45:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -有什么事吗 -没错 |
[45:59] | My name’s Bill. and I’m a little upset… | 我叫比尔 虽然不想这么说 |
[46:02] | To say the least, if you know what I mean. | 但我很生气 我想你该知道为什么 |
[46:05] | Okay. | 怎么了 |
[46:07] | Someone stole two boxes of my buckle-o-bill belt buckles. | 有人偷了我的两箱皮带扣 |
[46:11] | World renowned, uniquely crafted. | 世界闻名 手工独特 |
[46:13] | Word on the street is you’re trying to sell ’em. | 听说你想把他们卖出去 |
[46:15] | You talking about this? This here? | 你说这个吗 我戴的这个? |
[46:19] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[46:19] | I bought this legit from Gary the buckle man. | 我可是从卖皮带扣的盖瑞那里合法购买的 |
[46:22] | I don’t know Gary the buckle man! | 我不认识什么盖瑞 |
[46:24] | I know you’re trying to take food out of my kid’s mouth. | 我只知道你想从我的孩子嘴里夺食 |
[46:27] | I don’t even have a kid. | 虽然我没有孩子 |
[46:28] | But if I did, | 但如果我有的话 |
[46:29] | you’re taking his food! | 你就是跟他夺食的人 |
[46:30] | – Uh-uh. – I want my buckle! | -不 -把我的皮带扣还给我 |
[46:34] | I need at least three feet of personal space here. | 你要跟我保持3英尺的距离 |
[46:36] | – It’s my buckle! – I’m gonna paralyze you! | -我的皮带扣 -小心我把你废了 |
[46:41] | Crazy, man. | 你这个疯子 |
[46:43] | It’s my Delaware! | 那是我的特拉华州扣 |
[46:45] | Two fingers. two. That’s all it takes. | 两个指头 我两个指头就能废了你 |
[46:48] | I will call the cops, man! | 我会报警的 |
[46:51] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[46:55] | Where I belong | 我属于哪里 |
[46:58] | And I don’t know | 我也不知道 |
[47:02] | Where I should go | 我何去何从 |
[47:04] | Wait. So, you’re gonna be a p.a. now? | 你决定去当私人助理了吗 |
[47:09] | It’s just temporary. Our neighbor hooked it up. | 这只是暂时的 我们邻居介绍的 |
[47:12] | Wait. Rco Suave from across the street? | 街对面那个里克・苏维 |
[47:14] | That… that old dude who wears the low-rise jeans? | 总是穿着低腰牛仔的老男人? |
[47:17] | What? he’s 34. he’s not that old. | 他才34岁 不算太老 |
[47:21] | Very specific information you have there. | 你对他了解的还挺多的 |
[47:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[47:31] | So,tomorrow night? | 明晚有空吗 |
[47:34] | – Yeah? – I wrote a little “something something” for you. | -什么事 我为你写了首歌 |
[47:36] | – For me? – Oh, yeah. | -为我吗 -是啊 |
[47:38] | – Shut up! – Yeah, you want a little sneak preview? | -骗人 -真的 想要听抢先版吗 |
[47:40] | – Okay. – okay. | -好啊 -听好了 |
[47:44] | Ryden is beautiful it’s true | 雷登真是个美人 |
[47:49] | ‘Cause she’s got eyes of blue | 因为她有双蓝色美瞳 |
[47:53] | But then one day I tried to kiss you | 但有一天我想要吻你 |
[47:58] | And you said oh, n-n-no | 可是你说 啊 不要不要 |
[48:07] | – You’re an idiot. – You love me. | -你是个白痴 -可你喜欢 |
[48:10] | Anyway, so here’s the deal. | 不管怎么说 我们说好了 |
[48:12] | Tomorrow night, me, you… | 明晚 我 和你 |
[48:18] | That dress. | 穿上那条裙子 |
[48:24] | Zip me. | 帮我拉一下 |
[48:25] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[48:28] | So, first of all, I’m just gonna rock the socks off everyone at that show. | 首先 我会借表演迷倒全场观众 |
[48:32] | Second, you’re gonna throw your bra onstage, | 然后你就可以把内衣扔上来以示崇拜 |
[48:34] | Just scream like a little girl. | 还要像个小女孩一样大声尖叫 |
[48:42] | And third, we’re gonna go out to a big, fancy dinner. | 最后 我们再出去外面吃一顿高档大餐 |
[48:46] | – Multiple forks… everything. | -吃各种美食 大快朵颐 |
[48:48] | We are? | 我们吗 |
[48:48] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是啊 -为什么 |
[48:51] | To…celebrate your new quasi job thing. | 庆祝一下你找到工作 |
[48:55] | -Just to celebrate? – yeah. | -只是为了庆祝吗 -是啊 |
[48:58] | – That sounds fun. – It sounds… | -听上去不错 -应该说… |
[49:00] | “Fan-crapping-tastic,” is what it sounds like. | 听上去会超级无敌棒 |
[49:03] | Making guacamole for your family… | 以前 不管是为家庭调制 |
[49:06] | or just for yourself used to be a fight. | 还是自己享用 做鳄梨酱都让人头疼 |
[49:08] | But now, with the guacanator… | 而今 有机器帮忙 |
[49:11] | the guacanator 3000… | 鳄梨酱机3000型 |
[49:13] | Making guacamole is as easy as uno, dos, tres! | 制作鳄梨酱易如反掌 |
[49:19] | Senor avocado… he no stand a chance against the grips of the guacanator. | 有了鳄梨酱先生 鳄梨酱一挤就出 |
[49:29] | The only assault will be against your taste buds! | 要小心美味袭击味蕾哦 |
[49:31] | Got it. got it. okay, cut! | 好了 停 |
[49:33] | Okay, I got it. All right. | 好了 我知道了 |
[49:36] | And we’re clear. | 我们可以休息一下 |
[49:37] | This mustache is crap. | 这个胡子太糟糕了 |
[49:38] | The hairs are going in my mouth. | 胡子上的毛都进了我的嘴里了 |
[49:39] | I can swear I swallowed a couple. | 我肯定吃进去一些 |
[49:41] | oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[49:41] | We’ll take care of that in a sec, all right? | 我们会马上就处理好 |
[49:43] | – Thanks. – Okay, everyone, take five. | -谢谢 -好了 大家休息5分钟 |
[49:47] | – Take a fiver. – There she is. | -休息5分钟 -你在这呢 |
[49:49] | – Hey. – How’s the first day going? As shitty as I promised? | -嗨 -第一天感觉怎样 和我说的一样差劲吧 |
[49:53] | – It’s not so bad. – Well, just wait. | -没那么糟啦 -等着瞧吧 |
[49:57] | Ah. Psst. Bro. Hey, bro! Yo, dude. | 嘿 伙计 说你呢 |
[50:00] | Can I talk to you for a second before you shoot anything else? | 开拍前我能和你说两句吗 |
[50:02] | Well, this should be fun. | 有趣的事要发生了 |
[50:09] | Can you talk to the catering people? | 你能和准备食物的人说说吗 |
[50:10] | The meat on this sandwich smells like ass-crack. | 这三明治里的肉闻起来像屎一样 |
[50:12] | – Oh, okay. – First of all, you’re really close. | -好的 -首先 你做得还不错 |
[50:14] | So, congrats. Bones. Awesome. Sweet. | 恭喜你 很棒 非常好 |
[50:18] | We’re getting so close, but I just wanna go from the top. | 已经很好了 不过我想做得最好 |
[50:20] | A couple things to make this double awesome. | 有几点可以改进的 |
[50:23] | Give me more Mexican. | 墨西哥腔再重点 |
[50:24] | I gotta get more Mexican. You know what I mean? | 还要更像墨西哥人 懂我意思吧 |
[50:26] | I gotta… Oh! I wanna be on or across the border. | 我要… 就想在墨西哥边境那种 |
[50:29] | You know what I mean? “Mexi-can.” not “Mexi-can’t” or “Mexi-could. | 懂吗 是”墨西哥人” 不是”墨西格人”或者”墨西各人” |
[50:33] | “Mexi-can.” | 墨西哥人 |
[50:34] | Like any of that flavor, literally and figuratively, into it. | 要墨式风情 演员融入角色 |
[50:37] | – Awesome. – All right. | -棒极了 -好的 |
[50:38] | Second of all, your shots are boring, bro. | 第二 你拍的东西有点无聊 伙计 |
[50:42] | Seriously. Here’s an idea. | 说真的 我有个主意 |
[50:45] | Did you ever see the matrix? Movie about, like, alternative reality. | 你看过《黑客帝国》吗 那个非现实主义的电影 |
[50:48] | Okay, that shot… Keanu’s, like, | 要的就是那种感觉 像基努那样 |
[50:50] | Up in the air… Bam! He’s in the air freeze. | 停在空中不动的感觉 |
[50:51] | 360-degree shot… | 360度射击 |
[50:53] | Remember what I’m saying? Yeah, like that. That’s exciting. | 记住我说的了吧 就像那样 超炫 |
[50:56] | That’s awesome. | 棒极了 |
[50:57] | But check this out. Instead of Keanu… | 但是你注意 停在空中的不是基努 |
[50:59] | It’s the Guacanator is up in the air, | 而是鳄梨酱机 |
[51:01] | And you shoot around it, like, 360, 720. | 然后你360度拍摄 或者720度 |
[51:03] | Like, change the axis. Like, people are totally gonna blow minds. | 不停地转换角度 人们肯定就晕了 |
[51:05] | Matrix. That’s a great idea. Yeah. | 《黑客帝国》是个不错的主意 |
[51:07] | Thank you. I wasn’t fishing for that. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 我偶然想到的 我很喜欢 |
[51:09] | Maybe while I’m at it… | 也许我拍摄的时候… |
[51:09] | – I could… – Bring it. Bring it. | -我可以 -说说看 |
[51:12] | Maybe we could hoist it up on a cross… | 也许我可以把它挂在十字架上 |
[51:16] | And we have the passion of the guacamole. | 这样大家都会喜欢看《鳄梨酱受难记》 |
[51:19] | Okay. I get it. Do you think that’s funny? | 我懂了 你觉得这很有趣吗 |
[51:22] | I think you’re an idiot. | 我觉得你是个白痴 |
[51:25] | And I quit. | 还有 我不干了 |
[51:28] | – Told you… Hollywood. – can you hear me? | -早和你说了…耍大牌 -听得到吗 |
[51:30] | – Let’s go. – I think I have the wrong channel. | -我们走 -我想我来错地方了 |
[51:32] | – What? – Let’s go. | -怎么了 -我们走 |
[51:34] | Catch. | 接着 |
[51:37] | Hey, whatever. All right, I’m gonna shoot this. | 管他呢 我来拍这个 |
[51:40] | Can you put him back in the ring? I got an idea. | 能把他放回拳击场吗 我有个新的主意 |
[51:43] | – You’re fired! – Thank you! | -你被炒了 -谢谢 |
[51:46] | She don’t know who she is | 她不知道自己是谁 |
[51:49] | Oh, I can take her anywhere | 我能带她去天涯海角 |
[51:52] | For years I had to deal with this kind of stupidity. | 这几年我一直在干这些愚蠢的事 |
[51:55] | Come on. Can you believe it? | 天哪 你能相信吗 |
[51:57] | I mean,You can’t imagine how many times | 你不知道像刚才那样离开的场景 |
[51:59] | I just wanted to walk off set like that. | 我想了多少次了 |
[52:01] | – My god, I just walked off set. – Yeah. | -天哪 我终于摆脱这些了 -没错 |
[52:05] | And it looks like I just lost another job. | 对我来说 又失去了一份工作 |
[52:09] | That feels good. That feels great! | 感觉真好 感觉太棒啦 |
[52:12] | With you eventually | 最终和你厮守 |
[52:33] | ‘Cause I am always where I need to be | 因为我一直守候在你身旁 |
[52:39] | And I always thought | 我总在想 |
[52:41] | Come on. | 快来 |
[52:43] | I would end up with you eventually | 我最终会和你厮守到老 |
[52:54] | Can we go? You guys ready? | 可以上场了吗 你们准备好了没 |
[52:57] | Where’s your guy? Who’s your singer? | 你们的人呢 歌手去哪儿了 |
[52:59] | Yeah, he’s right behind you. | 就在你身后呢 |
[53:00] | Hey, man, you’re on. | 嘿 伙计 到你了 |
[53:12] | You guys good? | 准备好了吧 |
[53:16] | So, my name is Adam Davies. | 大家好 我是我是亚当・戴维斯 |
[53:19] | I hope this doesn’t make anyone too uncomfortable… | 希望大家不要介意 |
[53:21] | But I’m completely naked under these clothes. | 我除了这件衣服就什么都没穿了 |
[53:25] | This song is for someone… | 这首歌要献给 |
[53:28] | I…care about a lot. | 一个我很在乎的人 |
[53:35] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[53:53] | I’m counting the streetlights | 我数着路灯 |
[53:57] | It’s all I can do | 这是我唯一能做的事 |
[54:01] | While driving myself crazy | 快被自己逼疯 |
[54:04] | Trying to get to you | 想靠近你 |
[54:08] | Feels wrong at the right times | 每次都感觉不对 |
[54:12] | To reveal my hand | 伸出我的手 |
[54:17] | I’m doing the worst I can | 做得那么糟 |
[54:20] | To make you understand | 想让你明白 |
[54:25] | Maybe one day you will know | 也许某天你会懂 |
[54:32] | How hard it is for me to | 敞开心扉 |
[54:36] | Show my heart | 献出所有的爱 |
[54:40] | With all the love | 对我有多难 |
[54:44] | Running through my soul | 穿透自己的灵魂 |
[54:48] | Maybe one day you will know | 也许某天你会懂 |
[54:58] | You know what I thought when I met you? | 知道第一次见到你的时候我是怎么想的吗 |
[55:02] | No. | 什么 |
[55:06] | Aside from the incredible ears, she’s smart and stunning. | 除了这迷人的耳朵 她的智慧同样令人着迷 |
[55:11] | Absolutely stunning. | 非常迷人 |
[55:13] | But there was something else. | 还不仅仅这些 |
[55:18] | I just saw a girl that has the whole world at her fingertips… | 世界对于这个女孩来说触手可得 |
[55:21] | And she doesn’t even know it. | 但是她却不知道 |
[56:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[56:22] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[56:24] | Oh, I’m such an idiot. I completely forgot. | 我是个白痴 我居然全忘了 |
[56:27] | – It’s cool. – Oh, I’m so sorry. | -没事 -抱歉 |
[56:31] | How was it? | 表演得如何 |
[56:33] | Great. Fine, good… I… | 很好 不错 我… |
[56:37] | And our dinner… I missed our fancy dinner. | 我们的晚餐 我居然忘记了我们美好的晚餐 |
[56:41] | You’re getting overly worked up about this, Ryden. It’s… | 你这么努力地工作 雷登 这个… |
[56:45] | It’s cool. | 不重要 |
[56:47] | Besides, you were clearly busy with… | 除此之外 你明显还忙着… |
[56:49] | Pelle from across the street. | 和你的邻居在一起 |
[56:52] | Oh, no, he… We were at work… | 不是的 我们在工作 |
[56:54] | And then there was this big blow up, | 后来闹翻了 |
[56:56] | So we left, but it was… | 所以我们就离开了 但是这… |
[56:57] | Awesome. I’ll see you later. | 很好啊 再见 |
[57:01] | – Wait. What are you doing? – What does it look like? | -等等 怎么了 -你说怎么了 |
[57:05] | Just let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[57:09] | What exactly needs explanation? | 这还有什么好解释的呢 |
[57:11] | The fact that I’ve been waiting around like a moron… | 事实上我像个傻瓜一样地等你 |
[57:13] | Hoping that one day you’ll actually | 希望有一天你能 |
[57:15] | Feel about me the way I feel about you? | 同样喜欢我 |
[57:17] | Or the fact that you’re so obsessed with your future… | 或者 你只关注自己的未来 |
[57:20] | That y-you completely forget about | 你完全忘记了 |
[57:21] | everyone that you’re supposed to give a shit about? | 那些你应该关心的人? |
[57:29] | I’m not waiting anymore. I’m done. | 我不会再等你了 都结束了 |
[57:38] | I may not know exactly what my future looks like, | 或许我不知道自己的未来如何 |
[57:40] | But I do know one thing. | 但有一点我很清楚 |
[57:45] | You’re not in it. | 你不在其中 |
[58:20] | Say can and will be used against you, okay? | 你所说的都会作为呈堂证供 |
[58:21] | I didn’t know they were hot. | 我不知道它们是偷来的 |
[58:23] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[58:24] | Bought them on the internet. | 我是在网上买的 |
[58:25] | Can’t afford one, one will be provided to you by the state. | 请不起律师的话 政府会帮你的 |
[58:27] | This is so stupid. I can’t… | 这太蠢了 我不能… |
[58:30] | Didn’t have to be this way. | 这是你自找的 |
[58:32] | Grab your brother. Get him in the car. | 把你弟弟带上车 |
[58:34] | Come on, honey. Come on. Let’s go get in the car. | 过来亲爱的 到车里去 |
[58:36] | I had absolutely nothing to do with this. | 我和这件事一点儿关系都没有 |
[58:38] | You can ask anybody, and they’ll tell you. I hate crime. | 你可以随便问别人 他们都知道我最恨犯罪 |
[58:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[58:58] | The good news is your husband doesn’t have any priors. | 好消息是你丈夫没有任何前科 |
[59:01] | The bad news is we’re gonna have to hold him. | 坏消息是我们得拘留他 |
[59:03] | Trafficking stolen property is no small crime. | 贩卖赃物不是小罪 |
[59:06] | The bail won’t be set till tomorrow. | 明天才可以保释 |
[59:07] | You’re keeping him overnight? | 你们要留他过夜? |
[59:09] | But he’s not a criminal. He’s just a moron. | 他不是罪犯 他只是有点傻 |
[59:11] | That’s the breaks. | 这是规矩 |
[59:14] | I told you. I told you in 1976. | 我早说了 1976年的时候我就说了 |
[59:16] | Do not marry Walter Malby. | 别嫁给沃尔特?梅比 |
[59:18] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[59:20] | And I did the best I could with what I had. | 我已经尽力了 |
[59:23] | Yeah, well, your best effort is in jail till tomorrow morning. | 你的努力就是最快明天才能出来 |
[59:27] | Hey. Pick up. I’ve called you 80 times. | 接电话 我都打了80多次了 |
[59:30] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉 |
[59:31] | I… Call me back. | 我… 打给我 |
[59:35] | Where’s dad? I wanna go home. | 爸爸呢 我想回家 |
[59:49] | Try and have a good one, all right? | 试着挑个好的 行不 |
[59:55] | Mrs. Malby? Miss? | 梅比女士? 女士? |
[59:58] | Yes? Yes? | 是我 是我 |
[1:00:00] | – Hey, morning. How you doing? – Hi. Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:00:02] | Um, so, basically, in order to bail him out, | 如果要保释他 |
[1:00:04] | You’re looking at 15,000 bucks. | 你需要支付1万5千美金 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, my god. What? | 天哪 那么多 |
[1:00:08] | Or he stays in the slammer until the trial. | 否则他要被拘留到上庭为止 |
[1:00:09] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:00:13] | $15,000. | 1万5千美金 |
[1:00:18] | Well, let’s go home. | 我们还是回家吧 |
[1:00:22] | – Maureen? – What? | -莫林 -什么 |
[1:00:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:00:26] | Cough it up. | 交出来吧 |
[1:00:29] | Cough what up? | 交什么 |
[1:00:30] | Pay the man your son’s bail money. | 把你儿子的保释金交了吧 |
[1:00:33] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:00:36] | You think if I had that kind of dough I’d be living with you? | 如果我有那么多钱还会和你们住吗 |
[1:00:39] | Cut the baloney, Maureen. Please. | 省省吧 莫林 |
[1:00:42] | I know you have money. I know you sew it into your panty hose. | 我知道你有钱 你把钱缝在连裤袜里 |
[1:00:47] | And I know you’ve got it under your mattress… | 藏在床垫下面 |
[1:00:50] | And shoved up inside every shoe in your closet. | 塞到鞋柜里的每一只鞋子里 |
[1:00:54] | Pay the man. | 把钱付了吧 |
[1:00:58] | Why can’t my family just love me for my soul… | 为什么我的家庭不能只爱我的灵魂 |
[1:01:03] | Instead of my meager possessions and my bank account? | 而要盯着我微薄的财产和银行账户 |
[1:01:07] | Well, I love your soul, grandma. | 我爱你的灵魂哪 奶奶 |
[1:01:23] | Okay, um… Will you take a check, or do you want the green stuff? | 好吧 你要支票还是现金? |
[1:01:30] | I’m free! | 我自由啦 |
[1:01:34] | I’m free! | 我自由啦 |
[1:01:38] | Look at the sky. Can you see how blue the sky is? | 看看这天 你见过这么蓝的天空吗 |
[1:01:43] | This entire experience has transformed me. | 这件事改变了我 |
[1:01:46] | I am a new man. The old Walter is dead. | 我获得了重生 过去的沃尔特已经死了 |
[1:01:49] | But the new Walter wants to say how much I love you guys. | 全新的沃尔特想对你们表达深深的爱意 |
[1:01:52] | I’m a new man, and we’re a new family. | 我重生了 我们的家庭也重生了 |
[1:01:54] | I mean, look, we have our problems. What family doesn’t? | 我们家有问题 但是哪个家庭没有呢 |
[1:01:58] | I know I get to be bullheaded. | 我知道我有点顽固 |
[1:01:59] | And,you know, Ryden here is essentially unemployable. | 还有雷登一直没找到工作 |
[1:02:04] | Hunter licks people, and… | 亨特很粘人 还有 |
[1:02:08] | Grandma’s very, very… | 奶奶非常 非常 |
[1:02:12] | Very… Kind. | 非常…慷慨 |
[1:02:14] | So kind. | 特别慷慨 |
[1:02:16] | But, no matter what, we’re a family. | 但是无论如何 我们是一家人 |
[1:02:19] | We’re a real family. | 真正的一家人 |
[1:02:20] | We’re the Malbys, damn it. | 我们是梅比之家 |
[1:02:24] | From now on, it’s Malby time. | 现在起就是梅比时间 |
[1:02:28] | Malby! Malby! Malby! | 梅比! 梅比! 梅比! |
[1:02:32] | Malby! Malby! Malby! | 梅比! 梅比! 梅比! |
[1:02:35] | Malby! Malby! Malby! | 梅比! 梅比! 梅比! |
[1:02:38] | Malby! Malby! Malby! Malby! | 梅比! 梅比! 梅比! 梅比! |
[1:02:42] | Malby! Malby! Malby! | 梅比! 梅比! 梅比! |
[1:02:45] | Malby! Malby! Malby! | 梅比! 梅比! 梅比! |
[1:02:51] | That’s all right, honey. I’ll just take a cab over to the curb. | 好了 宝贝 我要把车停到那边 |
[1:02:54] | – Malby! – grab my purse. | -梅比! -帮我拿着包 |
[1:02:57] | – my purse. – did you leave it at the police station, Maureen? | -我的包 -你是不是落在警察局了 莫林 |
[1:02:59] | No, I didn’t leave… I thought you had it. | 不我没有 我以为你拿了 |
[1:03:01] | – I don’t have your purse. – Adam? | -我没拿 -是亚当吗 |
[1:03:04] | – I’m looking for Ryden Malby. – That’s me. | -请问是雷登・梅比吗 -是我 |
[1:03:07] | This is Barbara Snaff from Happerman & Browning. | 我是哈朋人和布朗宁的芭芭拉・斯纳福 |
[1:03:10] | Listen, the position you interviewed for just came available again. | 你面试的职位现在又空出来了 |
[1:03:14] | You wanna fire me? Fine. I don’t care. | 你要炒了我? 我不在乎 |
[1:03:17] | I’m gonna own this town. | 我要把这镇子买下来 |
[1:03:18] | And I’m gonna come back, and I’m gonna take you down. | 再回来时 我会打垮你们 |
[1:03:21] | Wait… Wait, are you serious? You’re offering me the job? | 等等 你是认真的吗 你们要雇我? |
[1:03:23] | Yes. Absolutely. When can you start? | 是的 当然 你什么时候能来上班? |
[1:03:25] | The job is yours if you want it. | 只要你想来 随时都行 |
[1:03:27] | Immediately! Absolutely, yes. | 马上! 当然想 |
[1:03:30] | Great. I’ll have my assistant call you with all the details. | 太好了 我会让我的助手通知你具体事宜 |
[1:03:33] | – Thank you. Perfect. – She’s not there anymore. | -谢谢 太好了 -她不再呆在那里了 |
[1:03:35] | Guys, I got the job! I got the job! | 我得到工作了 我有工作了 |
[1:03:38] | – Does it pay? Does it pay? – Yeah, it pays! | -有工资吗 有工资吗 -有工资 |
[1:03:42] | – Malby! Malby! – Malby! Malby! | -梅比 梅比 -梅比 梅比 |
[1:03:45] | – Malby! Malby! – She got a job! | -梅比 梅比 -她有工作啦 |
[1:03:58] | Yo, it’s Adam. You know what to do. | 嗨 我是亚当 请留言 |
[1:04:02] | Okay. Silent treatment. I get it. | 还是冷战 我知道了 |
[1:04:05] | Very fifth grade of you. But very effective. | 和五年级的时候一样 不过很有效 |
[1:04:09] | Please call me. Please? | 千万要打给我 拜托了 |
[1:04:27] | Yo, it’s Adam. You know what to do. | 嗨 我是亚当 请留言 |
[1:04:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:04:35] | Just… Call me when you’re ready. | 等你气消了在打给我 |
[1:04:58] | I got him. I got him. | 我防他 |
[1:05:01] | Go. Go, Adam. Take it in. Take it in. | 冲啊 亚当 投球 |
[1:05:05] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[1:05:06] | – Nice shot. – All right. Check ball. | -好球 -好了 传球 |
[1:05:20] | Someone once told me that every… | 有人曾和我说 |
[1:05:23] | Evil, horrible thing in the world… | 这世上发生的一切邪恶可怕的事情 |
[1:05:25] | Can be directly counteracted by the joy of a simple dessert. | 都会被吃紫雪糕所带来的快乐抵消掉 |
[1:05:30] | I’m really sorry, Adam. | 我很抱歉 亚当 |
[1:05:32] | I know you don’t wanna talk to me, | 我知道你不想和我说话 |
[1:05:34] | But I really have something to tell you. I wish you… | 但我真的有话要说 我希望你… |
[1:05:37] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:05:40] | If you don’t forgive me, I will follow you… | 如果你不原谅我 我会一直跟着你 |
[1:05:42] | Everywhere you go, playing this extremely annoying song… | 无论你去哪里 一直放这首烦人的歌 |
[1:05:46] | Till you slowly go insane. | 直到你慢慢疯掉 |
[1:05:52] | Okay. Just make it stop. | 好了 停了吧 |
[1:05:59] | How do you steal an ice cream truck? | 你去哪儿偷的冰激凌车? |
[1:06:01] | Borrow. | 借的 |
[1:06:03] | My dad knows a guy that knows a guy, so… | 我爸认识一个朋友 所以… |
[1:06:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:06:10] | Look. | 看 |
[1:06:15] | I’m good. | 我没事了 |
[1:06:20] | I’m so sorry I flaked on you, Adam. | 抱歉我惹你生气了 亚当 |
[1:06:23] | You would never do anything like that to me. | 我知道你永远不会这么对我 |
[1:06:25] | And I’ve been thinking a lot about… | 我最近想了好多 |
[1:06:27] | – I accept your apology. – wait. You have to let me get this out. | -我原谅你了 -等等 你必须听我说完 |
[1:06:30] | I have been thinking a lot about what you said… | 我一直在想你对我说的话 |
[1:06:33] | And I think you just… Maybe you just threw me because… | 我想你 你这么对我是因为… |
[1:06:37] | Look, it’s fine. | 听着 没事了 |
[1:06:40] | Really, it’s… It’s all good. | 真的 没关系 |
[1:06:43] | I’m just… You know, I’m in the middle of a game. | 我只是… 我还在比赛 |
[1:06:47] | Well, wait. | 等一下 |
[1:06:49] | Do you wanna, I don’t know, hang out later? | 你想等下一起出去吗 |
[1:06:52] | We could celebrate, ’cause I didn’t get a chance to tell you… | 我们可以庆祝一下 我还没来得及告诉你 |
[1:06:55] | But I got that job at Happerman & Browning. | 我得到哈朋人和布朗宁的工作了 |
[1:07:00] | That’s awesome. | 真是太好了 |
[1:07:02] | I… | 我… |
[1:07:04] | But I can’t get together later, ’cause I kind of need to pack. | 但我不能去了 我要收拾行李 |
[1:07:07] | Pack? | 收拾行李? |
[1:07:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:13] | Look, I didn’t get a chance to tell you… | 我也没来得及告诉你 |
[1:07:15] | But I decided to go to Columbia. | 我决定去哥伦比亚大学了 |
[1:07:20] | And I’m leaving tomorrow. | 明天动身 |
[1:07:23] | What? You’re going to law school? | 什么 你要去法学院了? |
[1:07:27] | In New York? | 在纽约? |
[1:07:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:32] | That’s… | 那真是… |
[1:07:34] | That’s… So great. | 真是太好了 |
[1:07:37] | – Congratulations. – Yeah, I think it’ll be… I think it’ll be good. | -恭喜你 -是的 我想这会很不错 |
[1:07:43] | Look, I promise I’ll call you… | 等我安顿下来以后 |
[1:07:45] | As soon as I get settled in, okay? | 我会打电话给你的 好吗 |
[1:07:48] | – okay. – let’s go. | -好的 -走吧 |
[1:07:50] | Come on, Adam. Ball in. Ball in. Ball in. | 来吧 亚当 投球 投球 |
[1:07:52] | Hold up. | 阻挡 |
[1:07:54] | – Our ball. – All right. | -我们的球 -好吧 |
[1:08:01] | – Our ball. – Check it up. Check it up, Adam. | -我们的球 -发球 发球 亚当 |
[1:08:04] | Our ball. | 我们的球 |
[1:08:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:08:15] | Ball. | 球 |
[1:08:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:50] | Hi. I’m Ryden Malby. I’m… | 我是雷登・梅比 我是… |
[1:08:53] | the new assistant to the editor. Yes. One sec. I’ll get Lloyd. | 主任的新助手 是 等一下 我告诉劳埃德 |
[1:08:55] | I’ve got Ryden. thanks. | 雷登来了 谢谢 |
[1:08:59] | Well, here it is. Home, sweet home. | 到了 家 甜蜜的家 |
[1:09:01] | – That’s the mail cart. – Great. Well, perfect. | -那是邮车 -好极了 真棒 |
[1:09:04] | Is there any material you want me to start to read or… | 有什么基础材料需要我阅读或者… |
[1:09:07] | No. reading’s on your own time. | 没有 自己找时间阅读 |
[1:09:08] | Jessica was a shit filer, | 杰西卡是糟糕的文案 |
[1:09:10] | so we’re a little backed up on submissions. | 我们要备份提交意见书 |
[1:09:12] | I see that. What happened to Jessica anyway? | 我知道了 杰西卡到底怎么了 |
[1:09:16] | Well, we had a little bit of a misunderstanding, she and I. | 我们有一些误解 我和她 |
[1:09:20] | You see, I thought that she worked for me. | 我认为她是打工的 |
[1:09:21] | She thought she was running the company. | 她认为自己是老板 |
[1:09:23] | Sounds like Jessica. | 听着像杰西卡的风格 |
[1:09:25] | – Ready to go? – Yep, I’ll get right on it. | -准备好了吗 -是的 我立刻开始 |
[1:09:28] | You know you’re gonna have to enter every one of these into the database, | 你要把每份意见书都录入数据库 |
[1:09:30] | Right? | 知道吗 |
[1:09:31] | Okay. Absolutely. Yeah. | 好的 当然 没问题 |
[1:09:43] | Of course. | 真是的 |
[1:09:45] | A picture paints a thousand words | 一画胜过千言 |
[1:09:47] | As one door closes another door opens | 天无绝人之路 |
[1:09:51] | And two wrongs don’t make a right | 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[1:09:54] | Now, good things come to those who wait | 坚持就是胜利 |
[1:09:56] | Okay. I’ve got it right here. | 好的 我找到了 |
[1:09:59] | My life is a shit-storm. | 生活满是疾风骤雨 |
[1:10:01] | I got way too much crap to keep in my own brain. | 杂乱无章 无法集中精力 |
[1:10:02] | So, what do I do? | 我要干什么呢 |
[1:10:13] | – Say what you say – I think those two books are totally different. | -说你想说 -我认为那两本书完全不同 |
[1:10:16] | – Do what you do – Different enough. | -做你想做 -非常不同 |
[1:10:19] | Feel what you feel as long as it’s real | 真实生活 用心体验 |
[1:10:23] | I said take what you take | 取你所需 |
[1:10:25] | And give what you give just be what you want | 努力耕耘 塑造自己 |
[1:10:29] | Just as long as it’s real | 真实生活 |
[1:10:36] | When are you gonna build my boxcar? | 你什么时候给我造棚车 |
[1:10:40] | Get the puppet out of my face. | 把木偶拿开 |
[1:10:44] | Come on. All the other kids’ dads are practically done. | 别这样 其他孩子的爸爸都已经做好了 |
[1:10:50] | Fine. Forget it. | 好吧 算了吧 |
[1:10:56] | Hunter. Wait a minute. | 亨特 等一下 |
[1:11:11] | When’s that race again? | 什么时候比赛 |
[1:11:13] | – Saturday. – Saturday. | -星期六 -星期六 |
[1:11:17] | Saturday. | 星期六 |
[1:11:22] | Go get your mother, your grandmother. | 叫上你的妈妈和奶奶 |
[1:11:25] | We need every able-bodied man we can get. Go. | 我们需要能干活的壮丁 快去 |
[1:11:32] | – Just move all my Thursday appointments to Friday. – Okay. | -取消周四到周五的所有预约 -好的 |
[1:11:34] | And you’re gonna wanna get some beauty sleep this weekend… | 周末好好睡个美容觉… |
[1:11:37] | ’cause I want you to sit in on the Asia conference on Monday morning. | 因为你周一早上要参加我的亚洲会议 |
[1:11:40] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:11:41] | – Oh, great. I’d love to. That’d be great. – Great. | -太好了 我很乐意 好极了 -好 |
[1:11:44] | – Oh, you forgot one. Sign and date. There. – Oh. Okay. | -您忘了签字 签在这里 -好的 |
[1:11:47] | – All right. “Buenos nachos.” – Good night. | -好的 “布谊诺斯玉米片” -晚安 |
[1:11:50] | Try to get out of here by 9:00 tonight, will you? | 今晚尽量九点下班 好吗 |
[1:11:52] | – okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[1:11:55] | Far, far | 遥远的地方 |
[1:11:57] | There’s this little girl | 有个小女孩 |
[1:11:59] | She was praying for something to happen to her | 她祈祷梦想成真 |
[1:12:03] | The reality looks far now but don’t go | 现实残酷 梦想未泯 |
[1:12:10] | How can you stay outside | 怎忍心在外流浪 |
[1:12:14] | There’s a beautiful mess inside | 家里有美好时光 |
[1:12:18] | How can you stay outside | 怎忍心在外流浪 |
[1:12:21] | There’s a beautiful mess inside | 家里有美好时光 |
[1:12:26] | I got this job… | 我得到了这份工作… |
[1:12:29] | This incredible job. | 这份了不起的工作 |
[1:12:32] | And I’m working my ass off. | 拼命地干 |
[1:12:36] | But I always expected that. | 这是我一直希望的 |
[1:12:39] | What are all the boxes for? | 这些箱子是干什么用的 |
[1:12:41] | Moving back to Brazil. | 搬回巴西用的 |
[1:12:44] | Are you serious? | 你说真的 |
[1:12:46] | Yeah. My life is there. | 是的 我家在那里 |
[1:12:48] | I haven’t seen my family in ages. | 很多年没见我的家人了 |
[1:12:50] | And I come home every night to what? | 每晚回家做什么 |
[1:12:55] | I guess I finally realized that… | 最终我意识到… |
[1:12:58] | What you do with your life is really just one half of the equation. | 你营造的生活是方程式的一半 |
[1:13:03] | The other half… | 另一半… |
[1:13:05] | The more important half really, is… | 更重要的一半 其实是… |
[1:13:08] | Who you’re with when you’re doing it. | 和你一起营造这一半的人 |
[1:13:36] | Okay, come on! Come on. | 好 倒 继续倒 |
[1:13:38] | Come on. You got plenty of room. You got miles. | 倒吧 地方大得很 还远着呢 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, geez! | 天哪 |
[1:13:46] | Don’t tell me that’s another cat. | 别告诉我又轧死猫了 |
[1:13:54] | Oh, geez. Hey, keep this on the down-low, mom. | 天哪 低调处理这事 妈妈 |
[1:13:58] | It’s one of those goofy gnomes. Don’t tell Carmella. | 是一个愚蠢的矮人 别告诉卡梅拉 |
[1:14:00] | – Hunty? Come on, Hunty. – He broke the gnome. | -亨特 快点 亨特 -他弄坏了矮人 |
[1:14:03] | – Oh, sugar. – Jesus! What’d I just say? | -亲爱的 -上帝 我刚说什么来 |
[1:14:07] | Hand me… | 把手给我… |
[1:14:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:12] | Get dressed. We’re late. | 穿好衣服 我们迟到了 |
[1:14:14] | We need all the manpower we can get. | 我们需要劳力 |
[1:14:16] | But what if I don’t drive good? | 如果我开不好呢 |
[1:14:18] | Hey. Hey, you’re a Malby. | 你姓梅比 |
[1:14:22] | Driving is in your blood. Okay? | 天生就会开车 知道吗 |
[1:14:25] | Come on. Come on, let’s go. We gotta go. Come on! | 快点 快 我们走 要出发了 快来啊 |
[1:14:28] | And it’s “drive well”, honey, not “drive good.” | 是”开得好” 亲爱的 不是”好好的开” |
[1:14:30] | Wait. Don’t drive good? | 等一下 好好的开 |
[1:14:32] | Proper English is “drive well.” I want you to drive well. | 正确的说法是”开得好” 我要你开得好 |
[1:14:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, please turn your attention… | 先生们女士们 请注意… |
[1:14:38] | To the starting ramp for the last event of the day. | 今天最后一项是起跑坡道 |
[1:14:41] | This is the one you’ve been waiting for… | 这是你们期待已久的… |
[1:14:43] | The final race for the 9th annual P.T.A. boxcar derby. | 年度第九届棚车总决赛 |
[1:14:49] | Racers and their teams, please take your marks. | 赛车手们以及车队 请各就各位 |
[1:14:56] | Let’s go, Raymond! | 出发 雷蒙德 |
[1:15:12] | All right. How you feeling? | 好的 感觉如何 |
[1:15:14] | – Look at hunter! – Go, Hunty! | -快看亨特 -加油 亨特 |
[1:15:17] | Go! Go! | 加油 |
[1:15:19] | Are you focused? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:15:20] | Balls to the wall. Don’t tell your mom I said that. | 全速出击 别告诉你妈是我说的 |
[1:15:24] | Smoke ’em. Go get ’em. | 超过他们 打败他们 |
[1:15:25] | Balls to the wall, Hunty! | 全速出击 亨特 |
[1:15:29] | All right, let’s go! | 好的 出发 |
[1:15:32] | Come on! Go! | 快啊 出发 |
[1:15:35] | – Dad! Dad! – Brake! Pull the brake back! | -爸爸 爸爸 -刹车 拉起手刹 |
[1:15:39] | – What? – The brake! | -什么 -手刹 |
[1:15:40] | Go, hunter! Go! Go! | 加油 亨特 加油 |
[1:15:45] | Yeah! Go get ’em! | 超过他们 |
[1:15:47] | Go! | 加油 |
[1:15:50] | Go! | 加油 |
[1:15:51] | – Walt, watch your ankle! – Go! Go! | -沃尔特 小心你的脚踝 -加油 |
[1:15:58] | Here’s to you, honey | 为你干杯 亲爱的 |
[1:16:01] | But I’m out of your league | 但我不是你的同盟 |
[1:16:05] | You’re never gonna pass me | 你休想超越我 |
[1:16:07] | – ’cause I’m out of your league – Go! Get in there! | -因为我不是你的同盟 -加油 冲过去 |
[1:16:10] | Looky here, baby | 看这里 宝贝 |
[1:16:13] | You’re comin’my way | 你挡了我的道 |
[1:16:16] | But I move like a landslide | 可我势如破竹 |
[1:16:20] | So I get out of my way and stay away | 别挡道 离我远点 |
[1:16:23] | Up from the floor on the count of 10 | 从地上爬起来 数到十 |
[1:16:26] | Oh, you get up, you get down and you try again | 你沮丧 你努力 再接再厉 |
[1:16:29] | Up and down and around again | 来来回回 反反复复 |
[1:16:32] | Oh, you get up, you get down and you try again | 你沮丧 你努力 再接再厉 |
[1:16:35] | Up and down and around again | 来来回回 反反复复 |
[1:16:37] | Oh, you get up you get down and you try again | 你沮丧 你努力 再接再厉 |
[1:16:41] | You get up, you get down and you try again | 你沮丧 你努力 再接再厉 |
[1:16:44] | Get up, you get down and you try again | 你沮丧 你努力 再接再厉 |
[1:16:48] | – You get up, you get down and you try again – Yeah! | -你沮丧 你努力 再接再厉 -耶 |
[1:17:05] | – Come on! Let’s go! – Excuse me. | -快 咱们走 -抱歉 |
[1:17:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:17:09] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:17:35] | Thank goodness. You okay? | 谢天谢地 没事吧 |
[1:17:40] | By the way, you won! | 顺便说一句 你赢了 |
[1:17:47] | – Wow! Look at that. – That-a-boy! | -看看这个 -好孩子 |
[1:17:49] | – Come on. Up, up. – That’s okay. | -来 来 来 -没什么 |
[1:17:51] | – No? – That’s okay. | -是吗 -没什么啊 |
[1:17:53] | – That-a-boy. – Let me see. Let me see. | -好孩子 -我看看 |
[1:17:56] | – It’s so cool. – look at that. | -太酷了 -看这个 |
[1:18:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:18:38] | Mom, dad… | 妈妈 爸爸… |
[1:18:54] | Sure you don’t wanna get a little | 你确定不要 |
[1:18:55] | shut-eye and see how you feel in the morning? | 再考虑考虑吗 |
[1:18:57] | Nope. | 不需要 |
[1:19:03] | Just out of curiosity though, do you think I’m making the right decision? | 我只是好奇 你赞同我的决定吗 |
[1:19:13] | Well, you know, ever since you were a little kid… | 在你还是个孩子的时候… |
[1:19:17] | You always seemed to have it figured out. | 你总是刨根问底 |
[1:19:19] | You know, you made good grades, you… | 成绩优秀 你… |
[1:19:21] | Kept your room neat and clean, you ate your vegetables. | 把房间收拾得干净整洁 吃光自己的蔬菜 |
[1:19:27] | Can I be honest with you? | 能说实话吧 |
[1:19:29] | I always found it a little troubling. | 我总觉得有点苦恼 |
[1:19:31] | Because, see, hon… | 因为 亲爱的 |
[1:19:36] | The world’s a screwy place. | 外面的世界很残酷 |
[1:19:38] | It doesn’t play by the rules. | 没有规则可言 |
[1:19:42] | So if you’re asking me… | 如果你问我… |
[1:19:45] | Do I think it’s a good idea for you to… | 你辞职是不是个 |
[1:19:48] | Quit your job… | 好主意… |
[1:19:51] | Leave behind the only family you have… | 离开你唯一的家 |
[1:19:53] | And travel 3,000 miles… | 去三千英里之外的… |
[1:19:56] | To a place you’ve never been before? | 陌生的地方 |
[1:20:01] | I think it’s the most kick-ass idea you’ve ever had. | 我认为这是你做过的最帅的决定 |
[1:20:07] | ’cause I think no matter where you are, you’re gonna knock ’em dead. | 因为我觉得不管你在哪里 都会让人钦佩 |
[1:20:14] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:20:22] | See ya. | 再见 |
[1:20:23] | – Love ya, honey. – Love ya. Bye. | -我爱你 亲爱的 -我也爱你 再见 |
[1:20:25] | No good-byes. Just see you later. | 不说再见 一会见 |
[1:20:27] | You be careful in New York. There are a bunch of kookies there. | 在纽约一切小心 那里有很多古怪的家伙 |
[1:20:30] | – Okay, I will. – Call me frequently, okay? | -好 我会的 -经常给我打电话 知道吗 |
[1:20:32] | – Okay. – I’ve got you on my speed dial, and you’re on mine. | -好 -我设置了快速拨号 我会想你的 |
[1:20:35] | – Show me the world – Okay. Okay, bye. | -向我展示 -好 好 好 |
[1:20:37] | – In the shape of your looking glass – Bye. | -你眼中独特的世界 -再见 |
[1:20:41] | Beautifully bold when the colors unfold | 缤纷色彩绽放时 冒险如此美丽 |
[1:20:44] | Yes, it’s easy to see | 简单易懂 |
[1:20:48] | But it’s harder to find | 却很难寻找 |
[1:20:50] | And I’m thinkin’of you | 我心中一清二楚 |
[1:20:54] | And it’s clear in my mind, so I | 我很想你 所以我 |
[1:20:56] | Turn, turn, turn | 转 转 转 |
[1:21:01] | I turn back around | 我转身 |
[1:21:07] | And turn, turn, turn | 转 转 转 |
[1:21:11] | I turn back around | 我转身 |
[1:21:16] | And I’m eastern bound | 一意孤行 |
[1:21:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:30] | Almost let slip all these words in my fingertips | 浑然不知手中的笔 |
[1:21:35] | Still unaware | 无意间 |
[1:21:37] | Of the pen in my hand, but I’m | 几乎写下全部心事 |
[1:21:41] | Makin’my way day by day comin’back to you | 日复一日 扰我心神 回到你身边 |
[1:21:46] | Here, unafraid of the path that I choose, so I | 在这里 对前路无所畏惧 所以我 |
[1:21:51] | Turn, turn, turn | 转 转 转 |
[1:21:55] | I turn back around | 我转身 |
[1:22:00] | And that’s where you are found | 找到了你的所在 |
[1:22:12] | Life sucks without you. | 没你的日子很无聊 |
[1:22:15] | I miss you. I… well, of course I miss you. I… | 我想念你 我…当然很想你 我… |
[1:22:18] | I knew that I would, but it’s not like a… | 知道会想你 不是那些… |
[1:22:22] | “Hey, we had some great times… you know, keep in touch” kind of thing. | “我们有很多美好时光…保持联系”之类的 |
[1:22:25] | It’s… it was more like, “I can’t eat… I can’t sleep… | 更像是这样的…”我食难下咽…寝不安枕… |
[1:22:30] | I forget what it feels like to laugh” kind of thing. | 不知道笑是什么感觉” |
[1:22:34] | And I really think that when you left… | 我真的觉得 你走了… |
[1:22:38] | You took my heart with you. | 把我的心也带走了 |
[1:22:54] | I- I probably should’ve called first. | 我应该先打电话的 |
[1:22:56] | Oh, whoa. whoa. no, no, no. hold… | 不 不 不 等一下… |
[1:22:58] | Ryden! Where are you… where are you going? | 雷登 你去…去哪里啊 |
[1:23:02] | Ryden! | 雷登 |
[1:23:10] | Ryden. Ryden, hey, wait. Hold up. | 雷登 雷登 等一下 等等 |
[1:23:13] | Look. Hey. Stop. All right? Hey. | 停下 好吗 |
[1:23:17] | She’s my R.A. | 她是楼长 |
[1:23:21] | I was just filling out a maintenance report. | 我在填写维修报告 |
[1:23:24] | – She’s not… – No. | -她不是… �C不是 |
[1:23:27] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:23:29] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[1:23:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:52] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[1:23:54] | ’cause I love you. | 因为我也爱你 |
[1:23:57] | Some kind of magic | 有一种魔法 |
[1:24:02] | Happens late at night | 一到夜晚就会出现 |
[1:24:06] | – Wanna go inside? – Yeah. | -想进去吗 -是的 |
[1:24:08] | When the moon smiles down at me | 当月亮对我微笑时 |
[1:24:14] | Hey, Walt, it’s Ryden. | 沃尔特 是雷登 |
[1:24:17] | – Hey, sweetie-pie. – It’s her machine, so leave a message. | -甜心 -是答录机 留言吧 |
[1:24:19] | Oh. Hey, guess who’s coming for a visit. | 猜猜谁来过了 |
[1:24:21] | We got cheap-ass tickets on cheapasstickets-dot-com, swear to god. | 我们在系列游戏网站上拿到了入场券 我发誓 |
[1:24:24] | Ask Adam if he’s got a pull-out, ’cause grandma’s got that heinous hump. | 问亚当能出去住吗 因为祖母驼背的厉害 |
[1:24:27] | – ’cause I don’t wanna have her suffering more than she… – stop that! | -我不想她承受太多…-住嘴 |
[1:24:30] | I don’t have a hump! Give me that. | 我没驼背 给我电话 |
[1:24:32] | I don’t have a hump. I can sleep anyplace you wanna put me, Ryden. | 我没驼背 你想让我睡哪里都行 雷登 |
[1:24:35] | And, honey, it’s genetic, so take your calcium. | 亲爱的 这是遗传 记得补钙 |
[1:24:37] | And don’t forget to layer up, okay? You’re from California. | 别忘了加件衣服 你是加利福尼亚人 知道吗 |
[1:24:39] | – And remember, condoms are your best friend. – Oh, you have to… | -记住 保险套是最好的朋友 -你必须… |
[1:24:44] | Wait, like, the whole family’s coming? | 等一下 貌似 全家都要来吗 |