英文名称:The Kid
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | My mother told us | 母亲曾经告诉我们 |
[01:15] | our father couldn’t find any goodness in his life. | 父亲一生都不曾看到那些积极的东西 |
[01:22] | That he’d stopped trying. | 他已经放弃去尝试 |
[01:29] | She said he and his brother were born bad. | 母亲还说过父亲和他的兄弟出身贫寒 |
[01:32] | Now you see, my father, | 如你所见 我的父亲 |
[01:35] | he got the notion my mom was gonna take us and run away from him. | 他坚信有一天妈妈会带着我们离开 |
[01:43] | He said he’d kill Ma. | 他说要杀了她 |
[01:48] | He was drunk and there was no stopping him. | 他喝醉了 也没有人阻止他 |
[01:51] | Children, run! | 孩子们 快跑啊 |
[01:55] | – You and the kids… – Please! | -你和孩子们 -求你了 |
[01:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:59] | – Father, stop! – Rio, Sara! | -爸你别打了 -里奥 萨拉 |
[02:02] | – Run! – Please don’t hurt Ma! | -快逃 -求求你别打妈了 |
[02:05] | You put that gun away! You put it away! | 你把枪给我扔一边去 把它扔一边去 |
[02:08] | Rio, Sara! | 里奥 萨拉 |
[02:15] | Damn it! No! | 该死 不 |
[02:26] | – Rio! – I’ll kill you, son! | -里奥 -臭小子我要宰了你 |
[02:29] | Father, stop! Please! | 爸你别打了 我求你了 |
[02:32] | Mother! | 妈 |
[02:38] | Sounds like your brother’s place! | 你兄弟那好像出事了 |
[02:46] | Mother! She’s gone. She’s gone. | 妈妈 她已经死了 已经死了 |
[02:51] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[02:54] | Open the goddamn door! | 你他妈开门啊 |
[03:01] | – Bill! Bill? – All right, boys. | – 比尔 比尔 -没事伙计们 |
[03:04] | – You all right? – Stay put. | -你没事吧 -先别慌动 |
[03:06] | What the hell? Bill! | 这怎么了 比尔 |
[03:13] | No, please, I had to! I had to! | 别别别 求你了 我是真没办法了 |
[03:16] | You had to what? | 你什么就没办法了 |
[03:20] | What’d you do? | 你们干了什么 |
[03:23] | Men, get out. | 你们先别进来 |
[03:26] | What… what did… Bill? | 你们 你们做了 比尔 |
[03:30] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[03:32] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – What did you two do? | -没事 没事的 -你们俩做了什么 |
[03:35] | You killed my brother! You killed my brother! | 你们杀了我兄弟 杀了我兄弟啊 |
[03:38] | – No! – Look at me. | -不要啊 -看着我 |
[03:42] | I’m gonna kill you. I’m gonna kill you! | 我他妈要宰了你 我他妈要宰了你 |
[03:55] | The window, Rio, the window! | 走窗户 里奥 从窗户跑 |
[04:09] | No, Rio! | 别停下 里奥 |
[04:09] | We can’t stay here. We have to keep moving. | 我们不能呆在这 我们要赶紧走 |
[04:12] | Sara. Sara, there’s blood on me. | 萨拉 萨拉 我身上全是血 |
[04:14] | Okay. Okay, take off your shirt. | 没事的 没事的 把上衣脱下来 |
[04:22] | You’re scared, right? | 你在害怕是么 |
[04:25] | Hey, ain’t nothin’ wrong with scared. I know. | 嘿 害怕没什么错 我明白 |
[04:28] | It hurts me too. | 我也很害怕 |
[04:31] | I need you to do something. | 我需要你来配合我 |
[04:33] | I need you to close your eyes, close them. | 我需要你闭上双眼 紧紧闭上 |
[04:37] | I need you to picture who you’re gonna be when all of this is over. | 想象当一切过去后你想成为的人 |
[04:41] | Not now, but then. Okay? | 不是现在 是以后 明白么 |
[04:44] | Strong, and not afraid of anything at all. Okay? | 强壮 无所畏惧 明白么 |
[04:48] | What you did, Rio, you had to do. | 里奥 你今天所做的 是不得已的 |
[04:50] | You saved our lives. | 你救下了我们的性命 |
[04:54] | Okay, open your eyes. | 好了 现在睁开眼睛 |
[04:58] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们继续出发 |
[05:00] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[05:04] | Where will we go? | 我们要去哪 |
[05:07] | Santa Fe. | 圣菲 |
[05:10] | Mom told me about a friend there | 妈妈告诉过我她那里有个朋友 |
[05:12] | that we could turn to if there was ever any trouble. | 遇到任何麻烦我们都可以过去 |
[05:16] | Santa Fe… | 圣菲 |
[05:18] | You think Uncle Grant will follow us there? | 你觉得格兰特叔叔会追过去么 |
[05:19] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[05:28] | What, Sara? | 怎么了 萨拉 |
[05:56] | Hey. Come on. | 嘿 来吧 |
[06:28] | – Where are we? – Far aways from Santa Fe. | -我们在哪 -离圣菲还很远的地方 |
[06:32] | Looks like we can rest here. | 看起来能在这暂时休息一下 |
[06:37] | * Cheerfully days * | 欢乐来临 |
[06:40] | * Holy mother will stay * | 圣母驻停 |
[06:46] | * Always beside me * | 伴我左右 |
[06:51] | * By night or by day * | 昼夜阴晴 |
[07:21] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[07:22] | Looks like those kids stole one of Fletch’s horses! | 那俩小崽子偷了弗兰奇的马 |
[07:26] | Boss, they could be headed as far as Santa Fe. | 老大 他们可能要去圣菲 |
[07:51] | Well, what have we here? | 好吧 看看谁在这 |
[07:53] | No need to panic now. | 不要慌 |
[07:57] | Although, I’d dare say got you surrounded. | 不过 我还是可以说你们被包围了 |
[08:00] | Billy. They gotta go. | 比利 让他们走吧 |
[08:03] | Round here, who knows what’ll happen to them. | 看看周围 鬼知道他们碰到谁 |
[08:05] | – Don’t fuckin’ matter what happens! – Back off, Wilson! | -关我们屁事 -退后 威尔逊 |
[08:10] | I’d say it might. | 我说万一 |
[08:15] | Some people got a knack for livin’, you know? | 有些人可是很会赚钱的 懂不 |
[08:21] | Who knows how far they get. | 谁知道他们会去哪 |
[08:23] | You know, might be they run into Pat | 那帮混蛋本来就满世界找我们了 |
[08:24] | and all them bastards out lookin’ for us, | 万一他们路上投奔了派特 |
[08:26] | tell ’em where we are. | 再告诉了他们我们在哪 |
[08:28] | We don’t know who you are. | 我们并不知道你是谁 |
[08:30] | You’re… you’re Billy the Kid. | 你是 你是比利小子 |
[08:34] | I read about you in the paper. | 我在报纸上看到过你 |
[08:37] | Lies, mostly. | 绝大部分都是编的 |
[08:49] | Billy Bonney. | 比利邦尼 |
[08:58] | Rio. | 里奥 |
[09:01] | Rio? | 里奥 |
[09:04] | That’s quite a name. Your mama pick it? | 真是个好名字 你妈妈给你取的 |
[09:07] | She said she wanted to name me after someplace beautiful. | 她说她要用某个美丽的地方做我的名字 |
[09:14] | You hear that, boys? This kid’s good luck. | 听到了吗 伙计们 这孩子运气真好 |
[09:18] | He gonna get us all to somewhere’s beautiful. | 他会把我们都带到某个美丽的地方 |
[09:20] | Where you two comin’ from? | 你们两个从哪里来 |
[09:22] | It don’t matter, do it, Charlie? They’re here. | 有什么关系呢 查理 他们现在在这 |
[09:26] | Long as we are too, you’ll be safe. | 只要我们在这 你俩就是安全的 |
[09:30] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[09:34] | Well, horses need rest, and we need sleep. | 好了 马儿要休息 我们也需要睡眠 |
[09:38] | Our head start will last at least an hour or two. | 他们应该需要一两个小时才能追上来 |
[09:40] | – If it don’t? – Well… | -如果他们追来了 -好吧 |
[09:43] | then we’ll do what needs doin’. | 那我们就只能做点必须做的 |
[09:48] | Kill ’em dead. | 杀了他们 |
[10:25] | Is it okay if I talk to you? | 我可以跟你说两句么 |
[10:39] | Yeah, kid. | 行吧 孩子 |
[10:41] | Those things they say about you really lies? | 关于你的那些传闻都是假的吗 |
[10:47] | Most of them. | 基本都是 |
[10:48] | Guess it don’t really matter, though. I… | 不过 我想这并不重要 我 |
[10:51] | I done enough. | 我做的够多了 |
[10:56] | I read they’re gonna getcha. | 我听说他们想抓你 |
[10:59] | Not if I get ’em first. | 只要我先抓到他们就好了 |
[11:15] | She was a singer. | 她活着的时候是个歌手 |
[11:21] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[11:24] | Fifteen, almost. | 差不多15岁 |
[11:27] | I was 13… | 我13岁的时候 |
[11:33] | it happened to me. | 经历了同样的事 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna go check on the horses. | 我去检查一下马匹 |
[12:24] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[12:33] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要把你套上 |
[12:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:11] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 别开枪 |
[13:27] | Garrett! I’ll be damned, is that you?! | 加勒特 我真倒霉 是你吗 |
[13:31] | It’s me! Tell you the truth, Billy, | 是我 告诉我真相 比利 |
[13:33] | I was hoping that was you we just killed! | 真希望刚才死的那个是你 |
[13:35] | Oh, that’s Bowdre, you long-legged son of a bitch! | 那是 邦德雷 你个长腿贱人 |
[13:38] | Bowdre today, Tom yesterday! | 昨天杀汤姆 今天杀邦德雷 |
[13:41] | You having fun picking off every person on God’s green earth who isn’t me? | 就算被杀的不是我也很有乐趣是吧 |
[13:47] | I can’t move on till you’re moving with me, you know that! | 你知道 不住抓到你我是不会走的 |
[13:51] | I would prefer to do it without killing all your friends! | 我本不想杀你这些朋友 |
[13:54] | Ah, hell, Pat, just the horse I’m gonna miss! | 行了吧 派特 只不过是失去了一匹马 |
[13:58] | You shot a goddamn horse! Who does that? | 你刚杀了一匹马 不是吗 |
[14:01] | If you got a plan B, I’ll kill that too! | 如果你有别的计划 也会被我识破的 |
[14:05] | How many men you got out there? | 你有多少人 |
[14:07] | How many men? 100! | 你觉得呢 100个 |
[14:09] | Ain’t no way you got 100, Pat! | 你不可能有100人 派特 |
[14:11] | Here you are now, just trying to make me feel special! | 你来这 就是想让我觉得自己很特别 |
[14:14] | You got a way outta here? | 你有办法逃跑吗 |
[14:16] | This is bad! | 已经没办法了 |
[14:17] | We’re okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[14:18] | Yeah? This ain’t Lincoln! | 真的吗 这可不是在林肯郡 |
[14:19] | I know where we are! | 我清楚我们在哪 |
[14:23] | And I know where we ain’t. | 我也知道我们没办法跑了 |
[14:24] | Billy, goddamn it, we’re gonna surrender. | 比利 该死的 我们竟然要投降 |
[14:26] | You do that, they’ll take Dave to Santa Fe and hang him. | 一旦投降 他们会把戴夫带到圣菲绞死 |
[14:29] | Then they’ll take me to Lincoln County and do the same. | 然后我会被带到林肯郡被绞死 |
[14:32] | What choice do we got? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[14:34] | Billy, we need to surrender. | 比利 我们只能投降 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:38] | Pat! I’m coming out! | 派特 我要出来了 |
[14:41] | I want all your men out here first, hands up, | 让你的人先全部出来 举起双手 |
[14:44] | then you last. | 你最后出来 |
[14:46] | All right, men, let’s go. | 好吧 伙计们 走吧 |
[14:51] | All right, let’s take their guns, step over there. | 好了 拿走他们的枪 到那边去 |
[14:54] | Wait till we’re gone then head north a little. | 等我们走远了 你们就往北走一点 |
[14:57] | Our horses won’t have got too far. | 我们的马不会跑得很远 |
[15:00] | Wherever you’re headed, they’ll take you there. | 你可以去骑着它们去任何地方 |
[15:03] | All your men are out here, Billy! | 你的人都出来了 比利 |
[15:05] | It’s your turn! | 该你了 |
[15:06] | Where will you go? | 你要被带去哪 |
[15:10] | Christ, kid. | 天哪 孩子 |
[15:12] | This rock found me like you did. | 这块石头是我无意中碰到的 跟你一样 |
[15:15] | Toss them bloody clothes before your next move, you hear? | 下次出发前 记得先把沾血的衣服扔了 |
[15:18] | Take care of that for me. | 帮我保管那块石头 |
[15:21] | Pat, you old so-and-so! | 派特 你这个老东西 |
[15:30] | Thought there were at least 50 Texans here from the Canadian River. | 还以为有至少50个加拿大河来的德州人 |
[15:34] | If I’d have no more than this, you’d never have gotten me. | 要不是我家伙不够 你永远抓不到我 |
[15:42] | – We can go with him. – No. | -我们可以跟他一起走 -不行 |
[15:44] | You said we had to go to Santa Fe. | 你说过我们必须去圣菲 |
[15:46] | They’ll take us there. | 他们会把我们带过去的 |
[15:47] | And we won’t be alone neither. | 而且还有人保护我们 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry. We have to stay hidden. | 对不起 我们不能被人发现 |
[15:54] | Rio! Rio! | 里奥 里奥 |
[16:07] | Who do we have here? | 这俩是谁 |
[16:13] | So why don’t you tell me that story one more time. | 不如先说说你们从哪来的吧 |
[16:15] | We come down from Iowa. | 我们从爱荷华州来 |
[16:17] | After Ma passed, Dad thought it best for a change. | 妈妈去世后 爸爸希望换个环境生活 |
[16:21] | And his sister’s in Santa Fe. | 我们的姑姑在圣菲 |
[16:23] | Thought she could be of help. | 我们可以去她那 |
[16:26] | The storm came through the other night and we got lost. | 结果有一天晚上暴风雨 我们走散了 |
[16:29] | – Separated. – Yes, sir. | -走散了吗 -是的 |
[16:32] | Thought you got separated. | 我估计你们也是走散了 |
[16:35] | Separated from your pa. | 跟爸爸走散了 |
[16:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[16:39] | Your pa, he must be scared, huh? | 你们老爸一定很担心 |
[16:42] | I believe he is, sir. | 我想是的 |
[16:51] | Well, we got a long way to go, | 我们还要走挺远的 |
[16:53] | but we’ll drop Rudabaugh off in Santa Fe | 不过我们要鲁道博夫送到圣菲 |
[16:56] | and we’ll take you with us. | 顺便也可以把你们带过去 |
[16:58] | – Thank you, sir. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[17:02] | Excuse me? | 我想问一下 |
[17:05] | Will they really hang him? | 他们真会把他绞死吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah, they’ll hang him. | 是的 会绞死他 |
[17:08] | – They really will. – But why? | -真的 -可是 为什么呢 |
[17:11] | Same reason they hang any man, | 原因跟其他被绞死的人一样 |
[17:13] | for the things he done. Let’s go! | 因为他们干过的事情 走吧 |
[17:15] | – Come on now! Yah! – Come on! Get! | -走吧 驾 -快走 |
[17:41] | All right, everyone, | 好了 各位 |
[17:42] | this here’s the Maxwell ranch. | 这里是麦克斯韦农场 |
[17:44] | We want to be in Puerto de Luna by tomorrow. | 我们明天要到达卢纳港 |
[17:47] | So we got a long road ahead. | 所以还有很长的路要走 |
[17:48] | Everybody get some rest, get some food, | 大家休息一下 吃点东西 |
[17:50] | and we’ll be on our way. | 然后我们再继续上路 |
[17:56] | You two, I need you. | 你俩 过来一下 |
[17:58] | Dave and Billy in chains, all right? | 戴夫和比利要用链子铐上 |
[18:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:00] | Keep your eyes on Billy. | 看着点比利 |
[18:01] | This is the place he considers home. | 他很熟悉这一带 |
[18:08] | – Charlie? – Oh, shit. | -是查理吗 -糟糕 |
[18:31] | You get Charlie to turn on me? | 是你让查理背叛我的 |
[18:35] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[18:38] | All right, come on! | 行了 赶紧的 |
[18:39] | Let’s get Bowdre out of here! Huh?! | 把邦德雷抬走 听到没 |
[18:40] | Get the dead body out of the street, all right?! | 快把尸体抬走 听到没 |
[18:46] | Treat that body with some respect! | 对他尸体放尊重点 |
[18:49] | And get Billy down! Get him in shackles! | 让比利坐下 把他锁住了 |
[19:04] | We’ll get you a bath. | 你们可以洗个澡 |
[19:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Nice enough fella, for sure. But… livin’s nicer. | 这手铐很好 不过 活着更好 |
[19:21] | – Jim. – Yes, sir? | -吉姆 -什么事 |
[19:26] | You have somethin’ to smoke? | 能给根烟抽么 |
[19:31] | Have some tobacco. | 我还有些烟丝 |
[19:32] | Oh. Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[19:39] | Do you mind? | 能给点吗 |
[19:42] | Hold on now. I’ll toss it to you. | 等等 我卷好给你 |
[19:43] | Oh, it’s fine. | 那太好了 |
[19:44] | – I’m already on my way. – Billy. | -太想抽根烟了 -比利 |
[19:46] | Billy, goddamn it! Take another step, | 比利 该死的 你再走一步 |
[19:47] | I swear to God I’ll shoot you! | 我就开枪了 |
[20:00] | Jim, I just wanted to stretch my legs. | 吉姆 我只是想活动下我的腿 |
[20:05] | Suspicions like that won’t serve you well, you know. | 嫌疑犯的待遇不会太舒服 你知道的 |
[20:08] | You gotta learn to trust in a fella. | 你该学着相信别人 |
[20:16] | Sorry, Billy. I’m… just bein’ careful is all. | 对不起 比利 我只是比较小心 |
[20:27] | Here you go, bub. | 给你 伙计 |
[20:31] | I don’t want any of your damn tobacco, Jim. | 我才不想要你的破烟呢 吉姆 |
[20:35] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[20:38] | Manuela. | 玛努艾拉 |
[20:39] | Now, I know this don’t make it right, | 我知道不能弥补什么 |
[20:42] | but you can use this to get him a good suit | 至少你能给他买件衣服 |
[20:44] | and a proper burial. | 安排个好点的葬礼 |
[20:49] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[20:51] | Give this to your mother. | 把这个给你母亲 |
[21:16] | – Yah! Yah! – Let’s move! | -驾 驾 -出发 |
[21:19] | Pat, we better hurry! | 派特 我们最好快点 |
[21:22] | I got a date with fate, | 我死期将至 |
[21:24] | and I dare say you don’t want to make me late! | 我敢说你肯定不想让我迟到吧 |
[21:48] | All right, ho! Ho! | 好了 停 |
[21:59] | Thank you, fellas. We’re good here. | 谢谢 伙计们 你们先出去吧 |
[22:05] | As good as Mama back in Indiana, right? | 好的像回印第安纳的妈妈家一样 是吧 |
[22:08] | Illinois, Captain. | 这里是伊利诺斯 警长 |
[22:09] | Illinois, right. Illinois. | 对 伊利诺斯 |
[22:13] | Rio? Sara? | 里奥 萨拉 |
[22:15] | Imagine you two are missing your pa pretty serious. | 估计你俩一定很想你们老爸吧 |
[22:18] | Yes, sir. Very much. | 是的 警长 非常想 |
[22:23] | When we get to Santa Fe, I’d like to meet him. | 等我们到了圣菲 我想见见他 |
[22:25] | Take you to him personally. | 我亲自把你们带到他那 |
[22:27] | Make sure you’re safe. | 以确保你们的安全 |
[22:28] | You’ve already done so much already. | 你已经帮了我们很大的忙了 |
[22:31] | – But that’d be real nice. – Well, I’ll tell you what. | -不过这样最好不过了 -跟你讲 |
[22:33] | A reuniting would make my heart soar like a hawk. | 家庭团圆会让我心情舒畅 |
[22:37] | It’d be nice to have a good story to focus on | 能听个温馨的故事真是太棒了 |
[22:39] | instead of all these sad ones. | 那些糟心事我都烦透了 |
[22:41] | What makes you think this story’s a sad one? | 你凭什么说这是个糟心事 |
[22:48] | Pat… | 派特 |
[22:51] | You said we couldn’t eat yet, had to wait our turn. | 你说我们还不能吃饭 只能在这等着 |
[22:54] | I’m not eatin’, I’m just talkin’. | 我不是吃东西 我只是说说话 |
[22:58] | Might be my last chance to be social, thanks to you, | 多亏你 这可能是我最后一次跟人交流 |
[23:01] | you’re not gonna let me talk a little? | 你不会连句话都不让我说吧 |
[23:04] | Fred. | 佛雷德 |
[23:07] | – You had enough? All right. – Thank you, Sheriff. | -吃好了吗 -好了 警长 |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[23:28] | Wouldn’t want me gettin’ any wild ideas or nothin’, | 我不会有任何疯狂的想法或行为 |
[23:31] | disturbin’ the feast of our Lord. | 来打扰主赐予我们的盛宴 |
[23:37] | Dave! Dave, how rude of me. | 戴夫 戴夫 太没礼貌了我 |
[23:39] | Forgettin’ we’re bein’ tied together and all. Come on down, my friend. | 忘了我们被绑在一块了 快来 朋友 |
[23:58] | How long you been sheriff now? | 你当警长多久了 |
[24:00] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[24:03] | Two weeks! | 两周 |
[24:07] | Don’t I feel special. | 我有什么特别的 |
[24:09] | Wallace comes along and gets elected governor, | 华莱士当选了州长 |
[24:11] | all of a sudden I’m enemy number one. | 我突然间就成了头号敌人 |
[24:15] | Got my own specially assigned sheriff and all. | 还特别指派专门的警长来抓我 |
[24:25] | Ya’ll know Pat used to live in Lincoln? | 你们知道派特以前住在林肯郡吗 |
[24:28] | We even been to a dance or two together. | 我们甚至还一起去跳过舞 |
[24:32] | Ain’t that right? | 是的吧 |
[24:35] | You know this kid’s just 14? | 你知道这孩子才14岁吗 |
[24:39] | Think we were so small back then? | 想想我们那么小的时候 |
[24:47] | Nah. | 还是算了 |
[24:50] | I bet you came out your of mama | 我敢肯定 你离开你妈妈时候的样子 |
[24:52] | as you are today, mustache and all. | 就跟你现在一模一样 胡子邋遢的 |
[25:05] | You know the first bad thing I ever done? | 你知道我干的第一件坏事吗 |
[25:08] | Stole from the Chinamen down in Silver City. | 是在银城的中国人那偷了东西 |
[25:12] | The sheriff arrested me, second he got those shackles on, | 警长一逮到我就把我铐上了 |
[25:15] | I was lookin’ for a way to escape. | 我在想该怎么逃走 |
[25:18] | They took me out for exercise, I ran. | 他们带我出去放风 我就跑了 |
[25:24] | Snuck into a little side room, and scooted up the chimney. | 溜进了一个小房间 从烟囱爬了上去 |
[25:30] | How you think that happens? | 你能想得到吗 |
[25:32] | I go from climbing up chimneys to here. | 我从爬烟囱到被拷在这 |
[25:40] | You murdered men. | 你杀了人 |
[25:42] | Hell. | 放屁 |
[25:45] | Maybe this is a sad story. | 也许这确实是糟心事 |
[25:50] | Why’d you stick around? | 你为什么留下来 |
[25:52] | All the rest of us that survived Lincoln, | 我们所有在林肯郡幸存下来的人 |
[25:54] | we scattered. | 都四散逃亡了 |
[25:58] | But you stuck around for two years. | 但你在这里待了两年 |
[26:01] | That’s a long time. | 非常长的时间 |
[26:03] | Two years is a long time. | 两年算是很长时间了 |
[26:05] | It’s like you wanted to get hung. | 就好像你自己找死一样 |
[26:08] | Like you wanted them to write about you. | 就好像你想让那些人把你写进书里 |
[26:11] | You know what it means when they start writing about you, don’t you? | 你知道他们把你写进书里意味着什么 |
[26:16] | It means you’re already dead. | 意味着你已经是个死人了 |
[26:19] | Well, if I’m dead already and you’re so fuckin’ righteous, | 要是我该死 而你又他妈的正直的不行 |
[26:24] | maybe you should hang this kid too, | 或许你也应该吊死这个孩子 |
[26:26] | make us all pay for the goddamn things we done. | 让我们为我们所做的一切付出代价 |
[26:28] | He hasn’t done anything. We got lost in a storm. | 他什么都没做 我们在暴风雨中迷路了 |
[26:32] | You think your brother ain’t like me, girl, | 你觉得你弟弟跟我不一样吗 姑娘 |
[26:33] | you best know now you got another thing comin’. | 那你最好知道接下来会发生什么 |
[26:39] | Billy! | 比利 |
[26:49] | What’s the plan, Billy? | 比利 你想怎么样 |
[26:52] | Well… | 呃 |
[26:55] | kill our way out, I suppose. | 我想 杀出条路来 |
[26:57] | How far you think you’re gonna get with dead Dave chained to your ankle? | 你觉得腿上拖着戴夫的尸体能跑多远 |
[27:04] | Not very far at all, Pat. | 肯定跑不远 派特 |
[27:10] | I hope you’ll rightly understand I had to try. | 我希望你明白我必须得尝试一下 |
[27:13] | It’s really a shame, this being your last chance to show some decency. | 真可惜 给你最后一点体面的机会没了 |
[27:17] | Come on. Come on. | 走 走 |
[28:00] | What happened in Lincoln? | 林肯郡发生什么了 |
[28:09] | A rich man controlled all the dry goods in the county. | 一个富人控制了该郡所有的干货 |
[28:15] | There was another rich man who thought he should be able to get into the business. | 另一个富人也想涉足这生意 |
[28:19] | And those two men went to war. | 这两个人就打起来了 |
[28:21] | And everybody who worked with them went there too. | 为他俩卖命的人都加入了斗争 |
[28:25] | – What side was Billy on? – He was on the second side. | -比利站在哪一边 -后面那人那边 |
[28:30] | And who was right? | 谁是对的 |
[28:33] | Billy’s, I guess, for a while. | 有一段时间 我觉得比利那帮人是对的 |
[28:36] | By the end, everybody was wrong. | 最后才发现 大家都错了 |
[28:43] | I was once a buffalo hunter. | 我曾经是个野牛猎人 |
[28:45] | Can you believe that? | 你敢信吗 |
[28:48] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[28:50] | I worked with this man named Joe Briscoe. | 我和一个叫乔布里斯科的人一起工作 |
[28:56] | We were not friends, Joe and I. | 乔和我并不是朋友 |
[28:59] | One night, I was sitting by the fire trying to warm myself up | 一天晚上 我坐在炉火旁取暖的时候 |
[29:03] | when old Joe got it into his head that | 老乔突然想到 |
[29:06] | he’s gonna do his wash out in the freezing cold water. | 他还得用冰冷的水洗衣服 |
[29:09] | And he come up and he wanted to get all his clothes dried right quick. | 然后他走上来想尽快把衣服晾干 |
[29:12] | He was a drunk, and I told him so. | 他喝得不省人事 我跟他说 |
[29:15] | I said, “Only a drunk fool Irishman | 我说 只有喝多的爱尔兰傻逼 |
[29:17] | would wash his clothes in a muddy river.” | 才会在那么脏的河里洗衣服 |
[29:19] | Something like that. Joe didn’t like that. | 差不多就是那意思 乔不喜欢我那样说 |
[29:22] | And he, uh… | 然后他 |
[29:25] | He come at me. | 他冲我走来 |
[29:28] | And I knocked his drunk ass down. | 我把那个酒鬼打倒在地 |
[29:31] | He come again, I knocked him down again. | 他又冲我过来 我又把他打倒了 |
[29:34] | And it went on like that, until I decided I should walk away. | 一直这样来回 直到我决定要离开 |
[29:38] | Which I did, but Joe would have none of that. | 我想走开 但乔依然不依不饶 |
[29:42] | He come at me with an axe. Right? | 他拿把斧头向我扑来 |
[29:46] | So I shot him in the chest. | 然后我朝他胸部打了一枪 |
[29:48] | And he fell down in the fire right next to his steaming clothes. | 他倒在了还冒着热气的衣服旁的炉火里 |
[29:52] | Pulled him out of the fire, | 我把他从火里拉出来 |
[29:54] | and he bled out right in my arms. | 他一直在我的怀里流血 |
[29:57] | First man I ever killed. Joe Briscoe. | 那是我杀的第一个人 乔布里斯科 |
[30:02] | And in the morning, I dug his grave. | 早上的时候 我把他埋了 |
[30:06] | And then I rode and I found the closest sheriff I could | 然后我骑上马找到了离我最近的警长 |
[30:09] | and I confessed to what I’d done. | 我承认了自己的所作所为 |
[30:10] | They damn near laughed me out of the office. | 他们几乎笑着把我送出了办公室 |
[30:13] | Said I hadn’t done anything wrong. Go back to work. | 告诉我我没做错什么 回去工作吧 |
[30:18] | But I had done something wrong. | 但是我的确做了错事 |
[30:21] | I knew it. | 我心里清楚 |
[30:23] | A man’s wrongs matter. | 一个人犯错固然该批 |
[30:27] | But there’s nothing as important as what he does next. | 但之后该怎么弥补更重要 |
[30:35] | You understand what I’m saying to you? | 你明白我在跟你说什么吗 |
[30:43] | Right. | 很好 |
[30:52] | Son, is there something you wanna tell me? | 孩子 你有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[31:02] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[31:07] | I know it seems like he cares, but he don’t. | 我知道看起来他很在乎 但他并不在乎 |
[31:10] | You’ve seen it with Billy. | 你看到比利的下场了 |
[31:12] | If you kill a man, | 只要你杀了人 |
[31:13] | nothing else matters. You hang. | 不管你有什么理由 你都会被吊死 |
[31:17] | I can’t sleep on this bed. | 我不能睡在这张床上 |
[31:32] | – But if we tell him we had to… – Shh! | -但如果告诉他我们别无选择 -嘘 |
[31:34] | If you ever confess, your life is over, | 一旦你承认了 你的生活就完蛋了 |
[31:39] | I promise you. | 绝对的 |
[31:41] | And if your life ends, mine surely ends too. | 要是你的生活完蛋了 那我也完蛋了 |
[31:45] | We have to be silent. | 我们必须保持沉默 |
[31:47] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[31:54] | What happens after we find Mama’s friend? | 我们找到妈妈的朋友 然后呢 |
[32:04] | Then… | 然后 |
[32:09] | We’re gonna get out of this wretched state. | 我们摆脱这种糟糕的处境 |
[32:13] | We’re gonna go so far away from Uncle and all these other men | 我们要跑得离叔叔 和其他人远远的 |
[32:19] | that not even God can hope to find us. | 甚至上帝也找不到我们 |
[32:55] | It happened to me. | 事情发生在我身上 |
[33:43] | I wanna thank you for what you tried to do back there. | 我要感谢你之前站出来 |
[33:47] | Takes a real man to help a friend in need. | 像个真正的男子汉一样为朋友雪中送炭 |
[33:51] | You really think I’m like you? | 你真的认为我能像你一样吗 |
[33:55] | Well, that depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[34:00] | Do you wanna be? | 你想吗 |
[35:05] | What’s he looking at? | 他在看什么 |
[35:08] | Can you believe this? | 简直不敢相信 |
[35:11] | Come on, kid. Have a drink. | 来吧 孩子 喝一口 |
[35:16] | I’ve been drunk once in my life, kid. | 我一生中只喝过一次酒 孩子 |
[35:19] | The night my ma died. | 我妈去世的那天晚上 |
[35:23] | I figured death ain’t nothing compared to | 我觉得死亡和无法掌控四肢的感觉相比 |
[35:24] | what I felt without controlling my limbs. | 算不上什么 |
[35:26] | – It’s the Kid! – Hey, Billy! | -是那小子 -嘿 比利 |
[35:30] | Billy! Hey, Billy the Kid! | 比利 嘿 比利小子 |
[35:32] | You know what I wish I knew? | 你猜我想知道什么吗 |
[35:36] | What? | 什么 |
[35:37] | Why I never think of running until I’m caught. | 为什么我直到被抓前 我都没想过逃跑 |
[35:46] | Hey, kids! | 嘿 孩子们 |
[35:48] | – How you doing? – Doing good, Billy. | -你们好吗 -还不错 比利 |
[35:50] | Yeah? I just dropped in to see | 是吗 我只是顺便来看看 |
[35:53] | if the fine fellas of Santa Fe are behaving themselves. | 圣菲的伙伴们过得怎么样 |
[35:56] | I don’t know, you look like a desperado to me. | 我不知道 我觉得你像个亡命之徒 |
[35:58] | You just need a better hat. | 就缺一顶更好的帽子 |
[36:01] | Look sharp, everybody. | 大家保持警惕 |
[36:03] | You look like you’re gonna grow up to be | 你们以后肯定会是 |
[36:04] | some fine, outstanding women. Hey! | 优秀 杰出的女性的 |
[36:09] | Whoo! Oh, yeah? Hey, folks! | 是不是 嘿 大伙们 |
[36:16] | I hope so! Hey! | 希望如此 |
[36:18] | Hello, fine sir. | 你好 先生 |
[36:20] | – How you doing? Yeah? – Hi, Billy! | -你好吗 -嗨 比利 |
[36:29] | – Garrett. – Romero. Thank you for the escort. | -加勒特 -罗密欧 谢谢你的护送 |
[36:34] | Although it was not necessary. | 尽管没什么必要 |
[36:37] | Look, we’ll take Rudabaugh, | 听着 我们把鲁道博夫带走 |
[36:39] | but I want Bonney as well. | 但我也要带走邦尼 |
[36:39] | I can’t do that. | 我不能交给你 |
[36:41] | There are good men in this town. Families and such. | 这镇上好多户好人家 |
[36:43] | They been hurt by this man’s crimes. | 被这人所犯的罪行伤害了 |
[36:45] | And we want him to pay for it. | 我们希望他为此付出代价 |
[36:47] | I ain’t done nothin’ in Santa Fe but rob a couple folks blind. | 我在圣菲什么也没做 就劫了几个瞎子 |
[36:49] | You best believe they sure as hell were asking for it. | 而且那是他们是自找的 |
[36:51] | I am taking William Bonney to La Mesilla to stand trial | 我要带威廉 邦尼去拉梅西拉受审 |
[36:55] | and he will pay for his crime! | 他会为自己的罪行付出代价的 |
[36:57] | He wants the reward money, Pat. | 他想要奖金 派特 |
[36:59] | Will you shut up! Goddamn it! | 你能闭嘴吗 该死的 |
[37:01] | I see you got control of your prisoner here. | 看得出来你控制住了你的囚犯 |
[37:02] | I have a federal warrant for this man | 我这有一张他的联邦逮捕令 |
[37:04] | that takes precedent over any of your charges! | 优先于你的任何指控 |
[37:06] | Rudabaugh, you can have. | 你可以把鲁道博夫带走 |
[37:07] | The rest of these men are my responsibility | 其余的人都我来负责 |
[37:09] | and I intend to see to it. | 而且我不希望有人阻拦 |
[37:13] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[37:15] | Jim! Get Billy and Dave out of them chains. | 吉姆 把比利和戴夫的锁链解开 |
[37:29] | Hell, Dave. This ain’t exactly the kind of goodbye that feels good. | 该死 戴夫 这告别的感觉可不好 |
[37:33] | I’ll be seeing you, Billy. | 你我还会再见的 比利 |
[37:35] | – I’m all right. – Come on, Bill. | -我挺好 -来吧 Bill |
[37:40] | I’m guessing we’re not sticking around for rest or relaxation. | 我们别在这修正吧 |
[37:42] | No, Jim, we’re not stopping. We’re not safe here. | 不 吉姆 这里不安全 |
[37:46] | I got a better idea to get us out of this place. | 我有了个好的主意 能让我们离开这里 |
[37:51] | All right, everyone! Listen to me and the words I say to you now! | 好吧 各位 现在请仔细听我说的话 |
[37:55] | In accordance of the laws of the state of New Mexico, | 根据新墨西哥州的法律 |
[37:58] | I am commandeering this stagecoach | 为了押送囚犯威廉邦尼 |
[38:01] | for the transportation of the prisoner William Bonney! | 我要征用这辆马车 |
[38:03] | – Like hell you are! – No! Back off! | -征用你个鬼 -闭嘴 退后 |
[38:05] | I don’t care about you! I don’t care about your problems! Back off! | 不管你有什么问题 退后 |
[38:09] | Hey! Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[38:29] | – Come on, Jim, let’s go! – Bring up those prisoners. | -快点 吉姆 -把囚犯带上来 |
[38:36] | Get in the coach! | 上车 |
[38:38] | Come on, Jim, help me out! | 快点 吉姆 赶紧帮忙 |
[38:40] | You know your way to Lincoln County? | 你知道去林肯郡的路吗 |
[38:45] | Oh! Hello there, fine sir! | 知道 先生 |
[38:48] | Don’t suppose you’d believe this is the first time I ever had shackles on. | 你可能不信 这是我第一次戴上镣铐 |
[38:51] | – Write that down in your pad. – Sheriff Pat Garrett. | -把这句话记下来 -派特加勒特警长 |
[38:52] | If you do what I say, we both gonna survive this day. Yeah! | 按我说的做 我们就都能活命 干嘛 |
[38:56] | I ain’t so tough, just Pat here. | 我可没派特那么强硬 |
[38:58] | We’ll be going on a stagecoach ride. | 我们要乘马车了 |
[39:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[39:02] | You are aware of all the hell about to break loose? | 你察觉到这一触即发的紧张气氛了吗 |
[39:05] | Ain’t nothing getting in the way of me and my story, Billy. | 比利 什么事都阻挡不了我和我的报道 |
[39:07] | – I should hope so. – Listen to me now! | -希望如此 -现在听我说 |
[39:09] | There’s about to be a gunfight! | 马上就要发生枪战了 |
[39:11] | So anyone doesn’t wanna get shot | 不想被射杀的人 |
[39:13] | better get to a safe place right now! | 现在立马找安全的地方待着 |
[39:16] | – Weapons! – Whoa! Hey! | 拿出武器 |
[39:18] | All the same to you, Pat, | 顺便说一句 派特 |
[39:20] | I’m fine right here enjoying the view! | 我在这里欣赏风景挺好 |
[39:22] | – We just want Bonney! – Come and get him. | -我们只想要邦尼 -自己来抓 |
[39:24] | Damn it, Garrett! | 该死的 加勒特 |
[39:28] | – Hold your fire! – Here today! | -别开枪 -就在今天 |
[39:29] | What’d you do that for? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[39:31] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[39:32] | Now, listen to me! | 现在 听我说 |
[39:34] | I am taking these men to Lincoln County! | 我要带这些人去林肯郡 |
[39:37] | You understand me? On that, I give my word! | 明白了吗 对此 我保证 |
[39:39] | They will pay for what they’ve done! | 他们会为他们的所作所为付出代价的 |
[39:42] | But I will die defending them! You understand? | 但我要誓死保护他们去法庭 明白吗 |
[39:46] | I wasn’t the member of any gang. I was for Billy all the time. | 我不属于任何团体 我一直是比利 |
[39:49] | Whoa, here we go! | 我走了 |
[40:33] | What’s this? I think you two have the wrong place. | 什么情况 我想你俩找错地方了 |
[40:37] | We’re looking for Mirabel. | 我们找米拉贝尔 |
[40:41] | I think you really do have the wrong place. | 我真的觉得你们找错地方了 |
[40:44] | No, no, no. Please. | 不 不 不 求你了 |
[40:45] | Is she here? It’s about our mother. | 她在这吗 跟我们的母亲有关 |
[40:49] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[41:28] | Ma’am? | 女士你好 |
[41:36] | – Um, I don’t… – You don’t know us. | -呃 我不 -你不认识我们 |
[41:40] | But I think that… | 但我认为 |
[41:44] | We think that you knew… | 我们认为你认识 |
[41:49] | our mother. | 我们的母亲 |
[41:51] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[41:53] | You look just like her. | 你看起来和她一模一样 |
[41:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:11] | Look at me. Did you think you could run from me? | 看着我 你觉得你能从我身边逃走吗 |
[42:15] | You’re amazing. | 你真漂亮 |
[42:20] | I always told my brother | 我总是告诉我弟弟 |
[42:22] | no goddamn good could come from marrying a woman like your mother. | 娶一个像你母亲那样的女人是没好处的 |
[42:26] | Your father wouldn’t listen. Now he’s fucking dead, | 你父亲不听 现在他死翘翘了 |
[42:29] | because your mother was a fucking whore. | 因为你妈妈是个他妈的婊子 |
[42:31] | She was a whore. You understand? Move! | 她是个妓女 你明白吗 滚蛋 |
[42:43] | You want another? | 想再来一巴掌吗 |
[42:44] | Now sit her up so she can see me. | 现在让她坐起来看着我 |
[42:49] | Would you like to know why I’m here? | 你想知道我为什么在这里吗 |
[42:51] | To take you far away from here so Rio lives in pain. | 带你远离这 让里奥生活在痛苦之中 |
[42:58] | So now your sister is going to be my whore. | 所以现在你姐姐要做我的妓女了 |
[43:01] | – No! – Shh… | -不 -嘘 |
[43:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:04] | I’m gonna teach you a thing about what’s fair. | 我来教你一件关于公平的事 |
[43:07] | You come looking for me, you never gonna find us. | 你是永远找不到我们的 |
[43:09] | If you do, I’ll kill you. And I’ll kill her. | 如果你找到了 我会杀了你 还有她 |
[43:14] | – Put him in the street! – No! | -把他扔路上去 -不 |
[43:16] | – Don’t hurt him! – Sara, no! | -别伤害他 -萨拉 不 |
[43:18] | No! | 不要 |
[43:21] | – Please, no! Please! – Shut her up. | -求你 不要啊 -让她闭嘴 |
[43:23] | – Shut up! – Please! Please! | -闭嘴 -求你 求你 |
[43:26] | – Sara! – Get her to the horses. | -萨拉 -把她带到马上 |
[43:29] | We’re leaving this town. | 我们要离开这个城镇 |
[43:30] | – Please! – Sara! | -拜托 -萨拉 |
[43:42] | I’ll kill you, and I’ll kill her. | 我要杀了你 还有她 |
[44:12] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[44:14] | – Bring him here! – What the hell are you doing here, boy? | -带他过来 -小子 你在这干嘛 |
[44:16] | I thought for sure you’d be off to find your sister. | 我想你肯定是要去找你姐姐 |
[44:19] | What’d you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[44:21] | They found Billy guilty in Lincoln County and they’re gonna hang him. | 比利在林肯郡被判有罪 准备绞死他 |
[44:24] | He wrote me a letter. | 他给我写了封信 |
[44:27] | – Dave, where’s my sister? – Billy knows where she’s at! | -戴夫 我姐在哪 -比利知道 |
[44:30] | He wrote me a letter, it’s in my pocket. | 他给我写了封信 在我口袋里 |
[44:31] | You gotta grab it, Rio! | 你得去把信拿出来 里奥 |
[44:33] | Get the letter, Rio! | 去拿那封信 里奥 |
[44:35] | Get out of there, boy! | 小子 快离开这 |
[44:37] | Goddamn it, Dave! | 该死的 戴夫 |
[44:42] | Dave, I hope this letter finds you well. | 戴夫 我希望这封信能让你安心些 |
[44:45] | Find Billy, Rio! | 找到比利 里奥 |
[44:47] | Pat’s got me locked up in the courthouse in Lincoln. | 派特把我关在林肯郡的法院里 |
[44:52] | I heard about those kids. | 我听说了那两孩子的事 |
[45:06] | Makes me wonder if it’s fate, | 我在想这是不是就是命运 |
[45:11] | or just mistakes that get us on our way. | 或者只是我们前行中的失误 |
[45:16] | Well, good luck to you, Dave. | 祝你好运 戴夫 |
[46:35] | There was this man, sure he was a cur like you. | 曾经有个男人 跟你一样是个混蛋 |
[46:39] | So they set him to hang. | 最后他们把他绞死了 |
[46:42] | Now, none of these folks had ever hung a man before. | 这些人以前从来没有绞死过人 |
[46:45] | So when he dropped, his neck snapped, | 当他掉来下时 他的脖子折断了 |
[46:49] | but his body kept fallin’. | 但他的身体继续垂着 |
[46:52] | Turns out, the cur ain’t dead yet. | 结果发现 那混蛋还没死 |
[46:55] | So they drag him to his feet. | 所以他们拖着他的脚 |
[46:58] | And they can hear him whimperin’ and cryin’. | 他们能听到他呜咽和哭泣 |
[47:01] | Rope musta ripped part of his neck clear off his shoulders. | 绳子把他一部分脖子从肩膀上扯了下来 |
[47:08] | Blood gushin’ down the body and shirt. | 血从身体和衬衫里涌出 |
[47:13] | Somehow, still they hear him, beggin’ for the end. | 不知怎的 他们仍听到 他乞求了断 |
[47:19] | They go through it all over again, | 他们又重复了之前的流程 |
[47:21] | puttin’ that noose, dropping that door. | 把套索放进去 再把台阶放下来 |
[47:26] | And when he finally goes, you know what goes too? | 当他最终死了时 知道什么掉下来了吗 |
[47:31] | His head. | 他的头 |
[47:33] | Pops clear off his shoulders, | 砰地一声 从肩膀上弹出来 |
[47:36] | right on down to the dirt. | 然后直接掉到土里 |
[47:38] | Followed, of course, by the rest of him. | 当然 紧接着 他身体也掉下来了 |
[47:45] | You know I ain’t ever hung a man before? | 你知道我以前从没吊过人吗 |
[47:49] | In fact, I do believe none of us here have. | 事实上 我相信这里没有人干过 |
[47:53] | Well, I reckon I ain’t gonna be your first, Bob. | 我想我不会是你的第一个 鲍伯 |
[48:02] | – Oh, no? – Nah. | -哦 不会吗 -不会 |
[48:04] | Gonna be pretty goddamn hard to hang me once you’re dead. | 一旦你死了就他妈很难把我吊死了 |
[48:29] | – How’s it goin’, Billy? – Oh, fine. | -还行吧 比利 -还行 |
[48:32] | Bob here was just tellin’ me a children’s story. | 鲍伯刚在给我讲一个幼稚的故事 |
[49:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[49:08] | – I need to see Billy the Kid. – He ain’t here. | -我要见比利小子 -他不在这里 |
[49:11] | Please, sir, I need to see Billy. | 拜托 先生 我需要见比利 |
[49:14] | You don’t understand. Someone took my sister, | 你不明白 有人带走了我姐姐 |
[49:16] | and only Billy knows where she is. | 只有比利知道她在哪里 |
[49:18] | I don’t have to do a goddamn thing. | 我没必要理这破事 |
[49:21] | You come up these steps again, I’ll shoot you. | 再敢上这台阶 我就开枪打死你 |
[49:40] | Ex… excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[49:42] | Your hands! Hands in the air! | 把你的手 举起来 |
[49:47] | – Hey! Who do you think’s coming? – The money! | -嘿 你觉得是谁 -钱 |
[49:51] | Put the money in a bag! | 把钱放在袋子里 |
[49:57] | I’ll be sure to put in the good word for you, Bell. | 贝尔 我一定会为你祈祷的 |
[50:00] | Make sure you outta this thing unscathed. | 确保你毫发无损地摆平这事 |
[50:37] | Went in one side and clean out the other. | 子弹在他身上穿了个窟窿 |
[50:39] | – So he’s gonna be all right? – Yeah, I expect. | -所以他会没事的吧 -估计没事 |
[50:42] | Keep him resting couple days, though. Nothing strenuous. | 虽然没啥事 但还是让他休息几天吧 |
[50:46] | He’s all stitched up. | 已经给他缝合好了 |
[51:00] | What the hell were you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[51:07] | The kid okay? | 那孩子还好吗 |
[51:10] | Pat! | 派特 |
[51:15] | Pat! Get in here! | 派特 进来 |
[51:17] | – You got the keys to his room? Hmm? – What’d he say? | -你有他房间的钥匙吗 -他说什么 |
[51:22] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[51:25] | Talk to me, Pat! | 跟我说啊 派特 |
[51:30] | What’d he tell you? | 他跟你说了啥 |
[51:31] | He ain’t tellin’ anybody much of anything right now. | 他目前什么都不想说 |
[51:33] | So why don’t you quiet down, get some rest. | 所以你还是闭嘴安静坐着吧 |
[51:36] | Hey, where you goin’? Where you goin’? We’re havin’ a conversation! | 嘿 你要去哪 我跟你说话呢 |
[51:39] | – I want you two to watch the hall here. – Damn it, Pat! | -你俩在这看着大厅 -该死 派特 |
[51:42] | He’ll settle down a little bit. Jim, you come with me. | 他会安静下来的 吉姆 你跟我来 |
[51:44] | Pat! | 派特 |
[51:46] | Get back here and talk to me! | 回来告诉我 |
[51:49] | God…! | 老天 |
[51:52] | You gotta listen! | 听我说 |
[51:55] | You gotta talk to the kid, Pat! | 你得和那孩子谈谈 派特 |
[52:02] | What about the sister? | 他姐姐呢 |
[52:06] | God! | 天呐 |
[52:10] | God! You don’t know shit, Pat! | 天呐 你什么都不知道 派特 |
[52:15] | Come on, Pat! Talk to me! | 别这样 派特 告诉我 |
[52:17] | I almost killed him, Pat. I almost killed that boy. | 派特 我差点杀了那孩子 |
[52:22] | Pat, get back in here and talk to me! | 派特 回来和我说话 |
[52:26] | A boy with a gun ain’t a boy. | 拿枪的孩子已经不是小孩了 |
[52:28] | You shot someone who was pointing at you, just as you oughta. | 跟往常一样你只是打了个拿枪指着你的人 |
[52:32] | – Pat! – That’s a lie. | -派特 -你骗谁呢 |
[52:33] | That gun wasn’t pointed at nothin’ but God in heaven above. | 那把枪没指着谁 只是指着天 |
[52:40] | Your friend shot a kid, Pat! | 你朋友射伤了个孩子 派特 |
[52:43] | All right, listen to me now. | 好吧 现在听我说 |
[52:46] | I still got half the county’s worth of taxes left to collect | 我还剩一半的城市税款没收 |
[52:49] | before this week is done. | 这周结束之前就要完成 |
[52:50] | Tomorrow morning, early, you’re riding out with me. | 明天清早 你跟我一起去 |
[52:53] | James and Bob here can watch the jail. | 监狱可以让詹姆斯和鲍伯和看着 |
[52:55] | We’ll talk to the marshal, | 我们可以和局长解释清楚 |
[52:56] | explain every little thing that happened to him. | 那男孩发生了什么事 |
[52:59] | We’ll let the law decide the boy’s fate. | 让法律去决定那男孩的命运 |
[53:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:06] | Pat! What about the sister? | 派特 那他姐姐怎么办 |
[53:22] | Pat! | 派特 |
[53:28] | It’s the world we’re in. | 这就是我们所在的世界 |
[54:04] | And if your life ends, mine surely ends too. | 要是你的生活完蛋了 那我也完蛋了 |
[54:18] | Kid! | 孩子 |
[54:21] | Billy? | 比利 |
[54:28] | You sure got a funny way of gettin’ in to see a fella. | 你这进局子看朋友的方法真搞笑 |
[54:33] | I saw Dave Rudabaugh, in Santa Fe. | 我看到戴夫鲁道博夫了 在圣菲 |
[54:36] | – How was Dave? – They hung him. | -戴夫怎么了 -他被绞死了 |
[54:42] | Guess I rightly knew. | 我就知道 |
[54:49] | You always gotta hope, though, | 尽管你总怀着希望 |
[54:50] | that a person’s gonna find a way. | 相信人们总有办法寻求活路 |
[54:55] | Billy, do you know? | 比利 你知道吗 |
[54:57] | He told me you know where my sister is. | 他跟我说你知道我姐姐在哪 |
[55:00] | Puerto de Luna. | 卢纳港 |
[55:03] | Met a guy in here who’d been traveling with your uncle. | 在那里遇见了和你叔叔一起旅行的那个人 |
[55:05] | We had dinner right outside there. | 我们就在那外面一起吃了晚餐 |
[55:08] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[55:09] | Puerto de Luna. | 卢纳港 |
[55:11] | Don’t that feel like years ago? | 是不是觉得像几年前的事情了 |
[55:13] | Billy. Billy, what if… | 比利 如果 |
[55:16] | Are you sure he has her? | 你确定我姐姐在他那吗 |
[55:20] | Yeah, kid. | 是的 孩子 |
[55:23] | He has her. | 你叔叔带着她 |
[55:28] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[55:30] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[55:35] | Before I met you… | 在我遇到你以前 |
[55:41] | I was… We were running because… | 我在 我们在逃跑 因为 |
[55:44] | – It’s okay, kid. – Because I… | -没事的 孩子 -因为我 |
[55:46] | We all done something. Now, you listen to me. | 我们都犯过错 现在 你听我说 |
[55:50] | I reckon Pat and Jim are leaving town tomorrow. | 我估计派特和吉姆明天会离开镇子 |
[55:54] | Round midday, Bob’s gonna come in there, | 中午左右 鲍伯会带着所有人 |
[55:57] | take everyone across the street for lunch. | 穿过街道去那里吃午餐 |
[55:59] | Now, he’s a… he’s a fucking bastard, | 他 他是个该死的混蛋 |
[56:02] | but he won’t push you, I suspect, | 但我猜他不会推你 |
[56:03] | on account of that bullet Jim put in ya. | 因为吉姆打你的那颗子弹 |
[56:06] | Now, I’m getting out of here, and you’re welcome to come. | 那时我要逃出去 你也可以跟着 |
[56:11] | You know, sometimes… | 你知道 有时候 |
[56:13] | getting what we want… | 追求自己想要的 |
[56:16] | It comes with things ain’t so nice for other folks. | 就必然会伤害到别人 |
[56:22] | Have you thought about… | 你有想过了吗 |
[56:25] | if that’s the kind of thing you’re ready for? | 这些你即将要面临的事你做好准备了吗 |
[56:33] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[56:34] | What happened to you’s a real shame. | 对于你的遭遇我感到遗憾 |
[56:37] | And it’d be another not to take advantage of it. | 但如果没有好好利用的话会是另一个遗憾 |
[56:52] | If this prisoner is given the slightest opportunity on earth, if he… | 万一这囚犯侥幸地活了下来 如果他 |
[56:56] | – James! – Yes, sir. | -詹姆斯 -是的 警长 |
[56:57] | – Are you listening to me? – Yes, sir. | -你在听我说吗 -听到了 |
[56:58] | If he is allowed the use of one free hand, | 如果他逃跑了 |
[57:01] | if he is not watched from this moment | 如果他在被送上绞刑架之前 |
[57:03] | until the moment that he is hanged… | 从这逃跑了 |
[57:04] | Boss, there’s as much chance of him escapin’ | 老大 我们要送他去地狱 |
[57:06] | as there is he goes to heaven when we send him to hell. | 除非他能上天堂 否则他别想逃跑 |
[57:09] | Just watch the fucking prisoner. | 好好看着那该死的犯人 |
[57:30] | You alive? | 还活着吗 |
[57:37] | I asked you before if you had anything you wanted to tell me. | 我之前问过你 你有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[57:41] | Now I’m gonna ask you again. | 我现在再问你一遍 |
[57:44] | And you can be sure | 我可以肯定 |
[57:45] | that you won’t have a third chance. | 我不会再问你第三次 |
[57:48] | Is there anything you wanna tell me, son? | 你有什么想跟我说的吗 小子 |
[57:54] | No, sir. | 没有 警长 |
[57:58] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐在哪 |
[58:02] | We split up. | 我们分开了 |
[58:05] | She got tired of all the runnin’, | 我们逃跑的时候她太累了 |
[58:07] | went home while I continued on. | 她回家了 而我还在继续走 |
[58:11] | You sure that’s what you wanna say to me? | 你确定这就是你想跟我说的话吗 |
[58:17] | That’s the truth. | 事实就是如此 |
[58:35] | Time for lunch. | 该吃午餐了 |
[58:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[59:02] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[59:10] | Bell! Bell, I gotta go! | 贝尔 我要出去 |
[59:12] | I need the outhouse, Bell! | 我要上厕所 贝尔 |
[59:15] | Come on, man! | 喂 快点 |
[59:20] | Come on, man! | 喂 快点 |
[59:22] | – Can it wait? – No, it can’t! | -能等等吗 -不 不能 |
[59:25] | You wouldn’t let me go all day, | 我整天被你关在这 |
[59:26] | now it’s gonna happen whether you let me or not! | 你让不让我去我都要拉了 |
[59:28] | What am I gonna do, | 我又不会怎么样 |
[59:28] | shoot you with the gun I don’t got while I’m takin’ a shit? | 借着拉屎的机会开枪打你吗 我又没枪 |
[1:00:43] | All right, Bell! | 好了 贝尔 |
[1:00:50] | I’m comin’ out! | 我出来了 |
[1:00:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:55] | Feel so light all of sudden, it’s like I’m a free man. | 瞬间舒服多了 就像重获自由一样 |
[1:01:20] | Calm down now. Calm down, Bell! | 冷静点 冷静 贝尔 |
[1:01:23] | Calm down, Billy, put the gun down. Put the gun down. | 冷静 比利 把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[1:01:25] | – Calm down, Bell. – I’m calm, Billy. | -冷静 贝尔 -我很冷静 比利 |
[1:01:28] | I will let you go. Put the gun down, okay? | 我会放你走的 把枪放下好吗 |
[1:01:29] | Just put the gun down. | 只要你把枪放下 |
[1:01:30] | – We don’t have to do this. – Calm down! Damn it, Bell! | -别开枪 -妈的 冷静 贝尔 |
[1:01:33] | – Calm down! – I swear to God, just put the gun down. | -冷静 -我发誓 只要放下枪 |
[1:01:35] | – I’ll let you free, okay? – Bell. Bell! | -我就会放你走 好吗 -贝尔 |
[1:01:43] | James Bell must have shot Billy the Kid. | 一定是詹姆斯 贝尔杀了比利小子 |
[1:01:45] | Stay put. | 待在原地 |
[1:01:47] | Damn it, Bell! | 该死的 贝尔 |
[1:02:13] | Bell! | 贝尔 |
[1:02:17] | – Meet me outside. – What’d you do, Billy? | -在外面等我 -你要做什么 比利 |
[1:02:19] | What I had to do! Go! | 做我该做的 快走 |
[1:02:43] | Hello, Bob. | 你好呀 鲍伯 |
[1:02:53] | Now, hold on, Brookshire! | 站着 布鲁克希尔 |
[1:02:56] | One more step, and it will be your last! | 再往前走一步 你就死定了 |
[1:02:59] | Get! | 跑吧 |
[1:03:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:03:13] | Where’s Gottfried Gauss? | 戈特弗里德高斯在哪 |
[1:03:16] | Gauss! Gauss! | 高斯 |
[1:03:19] | Hi there, Gauss! Long time! | 你好呀 高斯 好久不见 |
[1:03:22] | You see that kid? | 看到那小子了吗 |
[1:03:24] | You can consider him my only friend | 你可以认为他是我在这整个该死世上 |
[1:03:25] | in the entire goddamn universe. | 唯一的朋友 |
[1:03:28] | Assuming this is true, what do you think I’d do, | 假设这是真的 如果你敢动他一根毫毛 |
[1:03:30] | you hurt one hair on his head? | 你觉得我会怎么做 |
[1:03:32] | Now, take the kid, rustle up a horse, | 现在带着那孩子 找一匹马 |
[1:03:35] | and I’ll be on my way! | 我马上就来 |
[1:03:36] | Go on, now! | 快去啊 |
[1:03:44] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:03:51] | I did not wish to kill Bell. | 我并不想杀贝尔 |
[1:03:53] | When I grabbed his revolver, | 我劫走他的左轮手枪后 |
[1:03:55] | I asked him to hold his hands up in the air and surrender. | 我命令他举起手投降 |
[1:04:00] | But he decided to run, and so I had to do it. | 但他却试图逃跑 所以我不得不杀了他 |
[1:04:03] | I am here today, standing pat against the world. | 今天我在这里 固执地与全世界作对 |
[1:04:08] | I do not wish to hurt anyone else! | 我不想再伤害任何人 |
[1:04:10] | But any of you make the foolish decision | 但如果你们中的任何一个人愚蠢地决定 |
[1:04:13] | to stand in the way with what I’m aiming, | 要跟我作对的话 |
[1:04:16] | and you will most certainly find yourself in a state of being no longer alive! | 那你绝对是活不久了 |
[1:04:43] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -是的 我还好 |
[1:05:09] | All that killin’, and he’s still loose. | 杀了那么多人他还是逍遥法外 |
[1:05:12] | These reports are saying Sumner. | 这些报道在说萨姆纳 |
[1:05:17] | But I got word he’s at the Maxwell Ranch. | 但是我听说他在麦克斯韦 Ranch |
[1:05:21] | You know, I can’t make sense of it, Pat. | 我搞不懂 派特 |
[1:05:25] | I mean, Billy Bonney can’t be stupid enough to stay in New Mexico, can he? | 比利 邦尼不会笨到还留在新墨西哥州 |
[1:05:31] | It’s not a lack of intelligence. It’s a lack of fear. | 他不是不聪明 他只是不害怕 |
[1:05:36] | It’s tough to know how dumb you are | 当你什么都不怕的时候 |
[1:05:37] | when you’re not scared of nothing. | 很难发现你多笨 |
[1:05:41] | Yeah, that’s about right. | 对 差不多是这样 |
[1:05:44] | We can take a night in the barn, | 我们可以在谷仓里过夜 |
[1:05:45] | get some rest before Pat comes for us. | 在派特追上我们之前休息一下 |
[1:05:47] | When can we go for Sara? | 我们什么时候去找莎拉 |
[1:05:49] | You said you’d help me find my sister. | 你说过你会帮我找到我姐姐 |
[1:05:51] | Kid, I don’t… | 孩子 我没有 |
[1:05:53] | No, Billy, you said. | 不 比利 你说了 |
[1:05:55] | Yeah, you want your sister. I understand. | 你想找到你姐姐 我明白 |
[1:06:02] | Lay low with me a while. | 我们一起暂时避避风头 |
[1:06:04] | We’ll get to my girl’s ranch, | 我们先去我女朋友的农场 |
[1:06:05] | and in time we’ll go get your sister. | 然后再去找你姐姐 |
[1:06:07] | And the three of us can hightail it to Mexico. | 我们三个可以逃到墨西哥去 |
[1:06:09] | You’ll take us with you? | 你会带我们一起去吗 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah, sure, kid. | 当然 孩子 |
[1:06:29] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:06:35] | Hot damn! | 太厉害了 |
[1:06:39] | See that? | 看见没 |
[1:07:01] | – Goddamn it! – Billy! | -该死的 -比利 |
[1:07:04] | Billy! We going to Puerto de Luna? | 比利 我们要去卢纳港吗 |
[1:07:07] | Don’t we need our things? | 我们不需要什么东西吗 |
[1:07:10] | – Billy! – Damn it, kid. | -比利 -该死的 孩子 |
[1:07:12] | – What do you want? – Aren’t we leaving? | -你想要什么 -我们不走了吗 |
[1:07:16] | What the hell are you… | 你他妈的 |
[1:07:19] | We can’t up and go at night, can we? | 我们不能晚上走吧 |
[1:07:24] | But… but you told her. | 但是 但是你告诉她了 |
[1:07:25] | You told her we’re going to Mexico? | 你告诉她我们要去墨西哥了 |
[1:07:27] | – So where are you going? – Get a drink! | -你要去哪里 -去喝一杯 |
[1:07:31] | Damn it, Billy, you promised! | 该死 比利 你答应过的 |
[1:07:38] | Frank Cahill was the first man I ever killed. | 弗兰克卡希尔是我杀的第一个人 |
[1:07:41] | We was playin’ cards and he called me a pimp. | 我们在打牌 他骂我是拉皮条的 |
[1:07:44] | So… I called Frank a son of a bitch. | 所以我骂弗兰克是狗娘养的 |
[1:07:50] | He got mad at that, threw me on the ground, | 他很生气 把我摔在地上 |
[1:07:54] | pinned me down with his knee and started slappin’ my face. | 他用膝盖压住我 开始扇我耳光 |
[1:07:59] | Slappin’ me. | 扇我耳光 |
[1:08:00] | I didn’t like that. | 我讨厌那样 |
[1:08:03] | So I pulled out my gun, | 所以我掏出枪 |
[1:08:05] | I stuck it in his belly and I fired. | 我顶着他的肚子开枪了 |
[1:08:16] | You know what I remember most? | 你知道我印象最深的是什么吗 |
[1:08:19] | The way that… the way that bullet felt goin’ into him. | 子弹打进他体内的时候 |
[1:08:25] | Like it weren’t no bullet at all… | 我感觉那根本不是子弹 |
[1:08:29] | but a part of me pulled straight from my chest. | 而像是我的一部分直接破膛而出 |
[1:08:32] | This… | 我 |
[1:08:35] | This long, unendin’ thing in my soul. | 我漫长而无尽的灵魂的一部分 |
[1:08:50] | Maybe it’s my own damn fault what people think of me. | 也许别人对我有看法是我的错 |
[1:09:03] | Sometimes, when I’m alone, | 有时候我一个人待着 |
[1:09:06] | I get this feelin’, | 我有一种感觉 |
[1:09:08] | like nothing’s good or ever’s gonna be. | 好像没什么东西是好的或者永远不会变好 |
[1:09:11] | And I try tellin’ myself the feelin’ ain’t real. | 我试着告诉自己那种感觉不是真的 |
[1:09:14] | I try. But… but deep down, I know. | 我尽力了 但是内心深处 我知道 |
[1:09:24] | Guess that means ain’t no good moment I ever had weren’t a lie. | 我想这意味着我独处时的感觉都是真的 |
[1:09:35] | You ever feel that way? | 你有过这种感觉吗 |
[1:09:38] | What way? | 哪种 |
[1:09:44] | The way, like… | 比如 |
[1:09:48] | the only reason you ain’t afraid what happens next… | 接下来发生什么事你都不害怕 |
[1:09:54] | is ’cause you know there ain’t nothin’ you can do for it | 是因为你知道不管你做什么 |
[1:09:57] | to mean a goddamn thing. | 都他妈的不重要 |
[1:10:06] | No. | 没有 |
[1:10:10] | I know what happens next. | 我知道接下来会发生什么 |
[1:10:16] | And it’s the only thing that matters. | 而这是唯一重要的事情 |
[1:10:20] | Well… | 那么 |
[1:10:25] | I wish I was more like you, kid. I truly do. | 我希望我能像你一样 孩子 真的 |
[1:10:43] | – I’m gonna go check on the horses. – Tomorrow. | -我去看看马 -明天去 |
[1:10:48] | You and me, kid. | 我们一起去 |
[1:10:55] | Yeah, that’s Billy right there. | 对 比利就在那 |
[1:10:58] | – And the other fella, that’s… – That kid. | -另一个家伙是 -那个孩子 |
[1:11:06] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[1:12:54] | Stay put here. All right? | 待这别动 |
[1:13:19] | Shhh… Where is he? | 嘘 他在哪 |
[1:13:29] | Quien es? | 是谁 |
[1:13:39] | Pete? | 皮特吗 |
[1:13:42] | Quien es? | 是谁 |
[1:13:44] | Shh… | 嘘 |
[1:14:13] | Quien es? | 是谁 |
[1:14:59] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[1:15:02] | – I shot him. – Shot who? | -我杀了他 -杀了谁 |
[1:15:06] | I shot Billy the Kid. | 我杀了比利小子 |
[1:15:15] | – Won’t be long now. – Long for what, boss? | -快来了 -谁呀 老大 |
[1:15:21] | The people. | 别人 |
[1:15:23] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:15:26] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:15:28] | – Hey! – Billy! | -嘿 -比利 |
[1:15:41] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:18:37] | Four of hearts. Two of diamonds. | 红桃4 方块2 |
[1:18:41] | Where’s my heart? | 我的红桃呢 |
[1:18:42] | Come on, one more heart. One more heart. | 快 再来一张红桃 再来一张 |
[1:18:44] | – Got a pair of threes? – Oh! | -我有一对3 -哦 |
[1:18:51] | So who is it? | 看谁来了 |
[1:19:05] | I killed my father. | 我杀了我爸 |
[1:19:09] | I shot him because he was beating my mother to death. | 我开枪是因为他要把我妈打死 |
[1:19:14] | I thought what I did was wrong. But it wasn’t. | 我以为我做错了 但我没做错 |
[1:19:19] | The only thing wrong before I killed him | 在我杀他之前唯一的错误 |
[1:19:21] | was how long I waited to do it. | 就是我等了很久才动手 |
[1:19:23] | My uncle, he took Sara after we left you. | 在我们分开之后我叔叔把萨拉抢走了 |
[1:19:26] | I found out Billy knew where she was. | 我发现比利知道她在哪儿 |
[1:19:29] | I lied to you in Lincoln | 我在林肯郡骗了你 |
[1:19:31] | because I thought Billy would help me. | 因为我以为比利会帮我 |
[1:19:33] | I thought I could trust him more than I could trust you. | 我以为他比你更值得信任 |
[1:19:36] | But he didn’t care. | 但他根本不在乎 |
[1:19:40] | If I go alone, he’ll kill me. | 如果我自己去 我叔叔会杀了我 |
[1:19:46] | If I don’t go, she’ll die. | 如果我不去 我姐姐会死 |
[1:19:50] | I know you’ve given me all the chances I’m gonna get, | 我知道你已经给了我所有的机会 |
[1:19:54] | and I’m not askin’ this for me. I’m askin’ for her. | 我不是为我自己求你 我是为了她求你 |
[1:19:58] | Please, sir. | 求你 警长 |
[1:20:02] | I’m begging you. | 我求求你了 |
[1:20:06] | I need your help. | 帮帮我吧 |
[1:20:37] | All right, men. Let’s keep our wits about us. | 我们得保持头脑清醒 |
[1:21:01] | Can I get you anything? | 您要点单吗 |
[1:21:02] | We’re looking for his sister, Sara. | 我们来找他的姐姐萨拉 |
[1:21:06] | – She’s busy. – Mm-hmm. | -她忙着呢 -恩 |
[1:21:12] | All right, you wanna find her? | 你去找她吧 |
[1:21:23] | Two waters. | 两杯水 |
[1:21:27] | Whoa! Where you running to? | 喔 你要去哪 |
[1:21:30] | Hey! Where you running to?! | 嘿 你要去哪 |
[1:21:32] | I’m assuming you’re with the uncle. | 我猜你和他叔叔是一伙的 |
[1:21:34] | If I am the uncle, | 如果我是那叔叔的话 |
[1:21:35] | I’m assuming you’re with the boy. | 我猜你和那孩子是一伙的 |
[1:21:40] | Weren’t much of a boy left, | 在你抛下他之后 |
[1:21:41] | after you were through with him. | 他已经不剩多少孩子气了 |
[1:21:43] | Well, ain’t that one of life’s harsh fuckin’ realities, | 这不就是他妈的残酷的现实吗 |
[1:21:45] | all of us growin’ up a little ‘fore we should. | 我们都早成熟了一点 |
[1:21:50] | I’m leaving here with the sister. You understand? | 我要带他姐姐一起走 你明白吗 |
[1:21:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:21:58] | Oran, come on down. | 奥兰下来 |
[1:22:10] | And whom do I owe the pleasure? | 请问你是哪位 |
[1:22:14] | Pat Garrett. | 派特 加勒特 |
[1:22:16] | A bona fide celebrity! | 一个真正的名人 |
[1:22:30] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[1:22:33] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[1:22:38] | Rio. | 里奥 |
[1:22:44] | You like bluebirds? | 你喜欢知更鸟吗 |
[1:22:49] | Whole world’s full of ’em. | 全世界都有知更鸟 |
[1:22:51] | Western bluebirds, mountain bluebirds. | 西部知更鸟 山地知更鸟 |
[1:22:53] | Those always been my favorite. | 它们一直是我的最爱 |
[1:22:56] | Used to go out lookin’ for ’em | 我以前经常会出去找它们 |
[1:22:58] | when I was younger. | 在我小的时候 |
[1:22:59] | Come back one time, | 有一次出去后回家 |
[1:23:01] | found my brother lying in the barn with our own kin. | 发现我哥哥和我们的亲戚躺在谷仓里 |
[1:23:05] | Told my pa on him. | 告诉我爸关于哥哥的这件事 |
[1:23:07] | Last fucking time I ever made that mistake. | 这他妈的是我最后一次犯这种错 |
[1:23:09] | He ain’t care much on what my brother had done, | 他对我哥哥的所作所为不太关心 |
[1:23:12] | only said it was goddamn time for me to learn a lesson | 只是说这他妈是好机会教训我 |
[1:23:16] | about keepin’ shut my mouth. | 好让我闭上我的嘴 |
[1:23:21] | He hit me. Stick size of his arm. | 他用像棍棒一样的胳膊打我 |
[1:23:24] | Over and over, taught me that fucking lesson. | 一次又一次 教我那该死的规矩 |
[1:23:29] | Once he was done, why, | 有一次他不再打了 为什么 |
[1:23:33] | I ain’t ever heard so good after that. | 我从没听过那么好的消息 |
[1:23:38] | Fingers tingle a little bit. | 手指有点疼 |
[1:23:41] | Can’t see so good. | 眼睛也有点看不清 |
[1:23:43] | There is one thing I still hear. Crystal clear. | 有一个声音我能听到 清脆悦耳 |
[1:23:50] | Bluebirds. | 知更鸟 |
[1:23:55] | And on those days I hear a bluebird, | 以后哪天能听见更知鸟的叫声 |
[1:24:00] | I know it is my day. | 我就知道今天属于我 |
[1:24:02] | My lucky day. | 我的幸运日 |
[1:24:05] | And this morning, Sheriff, | 今天早上 警长 |
[1:24:08] | fuckin’ bluebirds outside my window. | 该死的更知鸟出现在我窗外 |
[1:24:17] | So what do you think that means for you? | 所以你认为这意味着什么 |
[1:24:25] | No one has to die today. | 今天没人会死 |
[1:24:37] | – You have to go. – Sara? | -你得走了 -萨拉 |
[1:24:40] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[1:24:42] | – You have to go. – Sara! | -你得走了 -萨拉 |
[1:24:44] | Pat Garrett’s here. | 派特加勒特来了 |
[1:24:45] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[1:24:49] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:24:52] | Sara, this is our chance. | 萨拉 这是我们的机会 |
[1:24:55] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[1:24:59] | – I’m not leaving. – You have to go! | -我不走 -你得走了 |
[1:25:02] | You have to go! | 你得走了 |
[1:25:03] | Sara, please! | 萨拉 求你了 |
[1:25:05] | Please, Sara! | 求求你了 萨拉 |
[1:25:07] | I’m not leaving without you! | 没有你我不会走的 |
[1:25:09] | You know, I never kept that girl against her will. | 你知道 我从来没有强迫那个女孩儿 |
[1:25:12] | Never once. | 一次也没有 |
[1:25:14] | I always told her, here’s the door, walk out whenever you’d like. | 我总跟她说 门在这儿 你想走就走 |
[1:25:17] | I mean, I, being her flesh and blood, | 意思是 我 作为她的血亲 |
[1:25:19] | never did participate exactly. | 没有真正给她开苞 |
[1:25:21] | I had Oran try her out for me. | 我让奥兰帮我试试她 |
[1:25:23] | It’s important to do that if you ever get into the women business. | 如果你拉过皮条 就知道这很重要 |
[1:25:26] | You gotta make sure they ain’t gonna break in half. | 你得确保她们不会折断客人 |
[1:25:29] | And she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[1:25:31] | Quite flexible. | 柔韧性相当好 |
[1:25:36] | I just killed a man who was once my friend. | 我刚刚杀了一个曾经是我朋友的人 |
[1:25:42] | That was hard. | 这很痛苦 |
[1:25:45] | Killing you is gonna be easy. | 杀你应该很容易 |
[1:25:49] | Pat, I’ve got her! | 派特 我找到她了 |
[1:26:07] | I’m gonna choke you to death now, Rio. | 我现在就要把你掐死 里奥 |
[1:26:09] | Finish what I started. What do you think of that? Huh? | 完成我已开始说的 你觉得如何 |
[1:26:12] | – I’m gonna choke you until you die. – I’ll kill you. | -我要掐死你 -我要杀了你 |
[1:26:15] | – Is that right? – I’ll kill you. | -是吗 -我会杀了你 |
[1:26:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:27] | Shit! | 卧槽 |
[1:26:44] | – Stop right there! – I’m giving you my gun. | -在那别动 -给你我的枪 |
[1:27:23] | – You bastard! – You need to stop | -你这个混蛋 -站住别动 |
[1:27:26] | right there! | 就在原地 |
[1:27:31] | You hurt that boy, | 如果你伤了那个男孩 |
[1:27:32] | I’m gonna kill you. You know that? | 我就杀了你 懂么 |
[1:27:36] | Yes, I am fucking aware. | 是的 我他妈的知道 |
[1:27:43] | Looks like we got ourselves a little audience here. | 看来我们有一些观众在这儿 |
[1:27:44] | What do you propose I do, let him go? Then what? | 你建议我怎么做 让他走吗 然后呢 |
[1:27:51] | Then you go to jail. | 然后你去坐牢 |
[1:27:52] | That don’t fucking seem fair to me! | 这他妈的看起来对我可不公平 |
[1:27:54] | Yeah? That doesn’t seem fair to you? | 是么 你觉得这不公平吗 |
[1:27:59] | I’m gonna leave. I’m taking my nephew with me. | 我要离开 我要带我侄子一起 |
[1:28:04] | You sure you wanna do that? | 你确定你想要这么做吗 |
[1:28:06] | You wanna leave here with all these people watching? | 你想在这些观众的注视下离开这吗 |
[1:28:09] | Every single one of these people | 这些人中的每一个 |
[1:28:11] | is gonna tell the tale of what a chickenshit you are. | 都会讲你是胆小鬼的事传出去 |
[1:28:13] | You pissed your pants and ran | 派特 加勒特一出现 |
[1:28:15] | when Pat Garrett showed up. | 你就吓得尿裤子跑了 |
[1:28:16] | – That ain’t true! – That’s what they’re gonna say! | -那不是真的 -他们会这么说 |
[1:28:19] | That is not true! They know it’s not true! | 那不是真的 他们知道这不是事实 |
[1:28:21] | It doesn’t matter what’s true! | 事实是什么根本不重要 |
[1:28:23] | It matters the story they tell when you’re gone! | 重要的是你离开后他们要传什么 |
[1:28:36] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:28:37] | This doesn’t have to happen. Right? | 没必要这样 对吧 |
[1:28:41] | You want fair? I want fair. | 你想要公平吗 我想要公平决斗 |
[1:28:58] | We’re gonna have a gunfight! | 我们来一场决斗 |
[1:29:03] | Ten paces. | 十步 |
[1:29:10] | You really gonna turn me into the man | 你真的要把我变成 |
[1:29:11] | who killed Pat Garrett? | 杀死派特加勒特的人吗 |
[1:29:13] | Make me a legend? | 让我成为传奇吗 |
[1:29:19] | Okay. It’d be an honor. | 可以 我很荣幸 |
[1:29:22] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[1:29:30] | Can you count to ten? | 你能数到十吗 |
[1:29:37] | Ten! | 十 |
[1:29:38] | Nine! | 九 |
[1:29:40] | Eight! | 八 |
[1:29:41] | Seven! | 七 |
[1:29:43] | Six! | 六 |
[1:29:44] | Five! | 五 |
[1:29:46] | Four! | 四 |
[1:29:48] | Three! | 三 |
[1:29:49] | – Two! – Rio! | – 二 – 里奥 |
[1:30:32] | How’s that for fair? | 这样公平吗 |
[1:31:00] | I don’t know where the good in you two comes from. | 我不知道你们两的优点来自哪里 |
[1:31:03] | But I know there’s plenty of it. | 但我知道肯定不止一个 |
[1:31:14] | And you have plenty of life left to put it to good use. | 你们还有很多时间让它们派上用场 |
[1:31:20] | We’ll see what you do next, kid. | 看看你接下来要做什么 孩子 |
[1:32:02] | Sara, do you remember what you told me? | 萨拉 还记得你跟我说的吗 |
[1:32:06] | You told me, when I was scared, | 你告诉我 当我害怕的时候 |
[1:32:09] | close my eyes and think of who I was gonna be when all this was over. | 闭上眼睛 想想这一切结束后我会是谁 |
[1:32:15] | It turns out you were right. | 原来你是对的 |
[1:32:19] | Ain’t nothin’ wrong with bein’ afraid. | 害怕没什么错 |
[1:32:23] | I need for us to keep moving. | 我要为了我们继续前进 |
[1:32:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[1:32:49] | Do you think you can try? | 你觉得你能试试吗 |
[1:32:57] | Keep moving. That’s what Ma would have wanted. | 永不止步 那是妈妈所希望的 |
[1:33:01] | Keep moving until you find some goodness in life. | 继续前进 直到在生活中找到一些美好 |
[1:33:06] | Sara and I, that’s what we’re gonna do. | 萨拉和我 这就是我们追求的 |
[1:34:55] | ♪ Roll me over ♪ | ♪ 帮我翻身 ♪ |
[1:34:59] | ♪ I wanna see the stars ♪ | ♪ 我想看星星 ♪ |
[1:35:04] | ♪ Spend my days down here ♪ | ♪ 在这里度过我的日子 ♪ |
[1:35:07] | ♪ Whiskey and women and guitars ♪ | ♪ 威士忌和女人还有吉他 ♪ |
[1:35:12] | ♪ Oh, made room to feel you ♪ | ♪ 腾出地方去感受你 ♪ |
[1:35:17] | ♪ As good my way ♪ | ♪ 以我美好的方式 ♪ |
[1:35:21] | ♪ But I was just seeking justice ♪ | ♪ 但我只是在寻求正义 ♪ |
[1:35:25] | ♪ Living out here ♪ | ♪ 住在外面 ♪ |
[1:35:27] | ♪ I’m afraid ♪ | ♪ 我很害怕 ♪ |
[1:35:31] | ♪ It’s getting dark, dear ♪ | ♪ 天快黑了 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:35:35] | ♪ My candle’s flickering out ♪ | ♪我的蜡烛在闪烁 ♪ |
[1:35:40] | ♪ I bet them Indians is bound to figure how ♪ | ♪ 我打赌印第安人一定会弄清怎么了 ♪ |
[1:35:49] | ♪ The deal is sealed ♪ | ♪ 交易成交了 ♪ |
[1:35:51] | ♪ Their fate is locked up ♪ | ♪ 他们的命运被锁住 ♪ |
[1:35:54] | ♪ In the crow ♪ | ♪ 在乌鸦身上 ♪ |
[1:35:58] | ♪ And no one was savage ♪ | ♪ 没有人是凶残的 ♪ |
[1:36:01] | ♪ And guide the father ♪ | ♪ 指导父亲 ♪ |
[1:36:03] | ♪ Guide the boys ♪ | ♪ 引导孩子们 ♪ |
[1:36:12] | ♪ So sing me songs ♪ | ♪ 所以唱我的歌 ♪ |
[1:36:17] | ♪ Brave young warrior ♪ | ♪ 给年轻的战士以勇气 ♪ |
[1:36:22] | ♪ Sing of the big ♪ | ♪ 大声唱 ♪ |
[1:36:26] | ♪ Spirit wind ♪ | ♪ 灵魂之风 ♪ |
[1:36:31] | ♪ Come blow me away ♪ | ♪ 来把我吹走 ♪ |
[1:36:34] | ♪ Into my cloud tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 明天到我的云中 ♪ |
[1:36:40] | ♪ Beyond the mist they begin ♪ | ♪ 在薄雾之外 他们开始了 ♪ |
[1:36:44] | ? No more earthly sorrow ? | ♪ 不再有世俗的悲伤 ♪ |
[1:36:55] | ♪ Roll me over ♪ | ♪ 帮我翻身 ♪ |
[1:36:58] | ♪ I want to look up to the night ♪ | ♪ 我想仰望夜色 ♪ |
[1:37:04] | ♪ See if an angel comes ♪ | ♪ 看看有没有天使降临 ♪ |
[1:37:06] | ♪ To dance me into the light ♪ | ♪ 让我在灯光下跳舞 ♪ |
[1:37:12] | ♪ Oh, woe is me I’m leaving ♪ | ♪ 哦 不幸的是我 我要走了 ♪ |
[1:37:16] | ♪ So many songs unsung ♪ | ♪ 有那么多歌没唱 ♪ |
[1:37:19] | ♪ I ♪ | ♪ 我 ♪ |
[1:37:23] | ♪ I suppose I’m moving on ♪ | ♪ 我想我要继续前进了 ♪ |