英文名称:The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:55] | Hi,Bill. | 嗨 比尔 |
[02:58] | I knocked. You know,there’s no answer. | 我敲门来着 我看没人应门 |
[03:01] | I thought,you know,you drowned or something. | 还以为你溺水了还是怎么着 |
[03:03] | Sorry,I… | 抱歉 我 |
[03:05] | I didn’t drown. I’m just having a bath. | 我没溺水 我只是在洗澡而已 |
[03:10] | Charlie,it’s time. Your mom,she… | 查理 是时候了 你妈妈她… |
[03:13] | -They called? -Yeah. | -医院来电话了 -是的 |
[03:24] | It’s Sambuca. | 这是茴香酒 |
[03:38] | Put this in your pocket. | 放你衣服口袋里吧 |
[03:48] | We switched to a manual apparatus | 我们换成手动控制 |
[03:51] | which enables us to ease her out. | 让她摆脱痛苦 |
[03:55] | Out where? | 摆脱痛苦 |
[03:57] | Mr. Green,I honestly think you’re doing the right thing here. | 格林先生 我真心觉得你这么做是对的 |
[04:17] | Can I have one of those? | 我能吃一点吗 |
[04:18] | They’re; for my | 我背疼才吃这个的 |
[04:21] | Can we say for now that my back hurts too,Bill? | 我现在能说我背也疼吗 比尔 |
[04:24] | Two is the ticket if it hurts as much as mine does. | 最多吃两片 如果你和我一样疼的话 |
[05:02] | This is what happens. Are you ready? | 是时候了 你准备好了吗 |
[06:02] | Took a powder,eh,Charlie? | 查理 你嗑药了 |
[06:10] | I’m sorry,it’s just that-that I feel horrible now. | 对不起 我只不过是… 我只不过现在感觉糟透了 |
[06:13] | I blame myself,Charlie. I was never very good at it. | 这怨我自己 查理 我从不擅长这种事 |
[06:16] | -At what? -Being a mom. | -什么事 -当个好妈妈 |
[06:19] | No,mom. That’s not true. | 不 妈妈 不是这样的 |
[06:21] | You were good. You were great. | 你是个好妈妈 你很伟大 |
[06:24] | Weren’t you? | 是吧 |
[06:28] | I was always so wrapped up in my own crap. | 我总是在自己的糟乱事儿里抽不开身 |
[06:32] | Meeting Greg and leaving your dad. | 遇见格雷戈之后 离开你父亲 |
[06:35] | And meeting Bill and leaving Greg. | 遇见了比尔之后 又离开格雷戈 |
[06:38] | I could never get the sequences right. | 这些事我连顺序也搞不清 |
[06:39] | You are a complicated lady. | 你是个复杂的女人 |
[06:41] | I didn’t mean to be. | 我不是故意这样的 |
[06:43] | Were. I know,I know. | 我是说 过去是 我知道 |
[06:45] | And I sure didn’t mean for you to be running out on death scenes. | 我知道你不是故意 从我的病房里跑出来的 |
[06:51] | And just floating through your entire existence,Charlie. | 这场景可能会给你一生的阴影 查理 |
[06:58] | I’m the one who’s sorry,kiddo. | 我才该说抱歉呢 儿子 |
[07:01] | What do I do now? I still got a whole life to go now,you know? | 那我现在该做什么呢 我的生活才刚开始啊 |
[07:06] | Did we not just say that was never my thing? | 刚才我们不是讨论过吗 好好生活从来不是我擅长的 |
[07:08] | Please,Mom. I need you to be specific now. | 拜托了 妈 我需要一个具体的方向 |
[07:11] | Just this once. Tell me what to do. | 就这一次 你给我指个方向吧 |
[07:17] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[07:19] | Go to Bucharest. | 去布加勒斯特 |
[07:22] | Bucharest? | 布加勒斯特 |
[07:24] | Yeah. Go to Bucharest. | 嗯 去布加勒斯特 |
[07:26] | Why,Mom? | 为什么啊 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. It seems specific. | 我也不知道 但是听起来很具体 |
[07:30] | Just do it,Charlie. | 你就去吧 查理 |
[07:34] | Say you promise. | 说你保证 |
[07:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:44] | I have to go now,Charlie. | 我得走了 查理 |
[07:51] | Mom,wait a second,I got this… | 妈 等一下 我的脑海里 |
[07:54] | I have this horrible visual in my head of you. | 有关于你的可怕影像 |
[07:57] | I need something nicer,something fun… | 我想要点不可怕的 有趣的 |
[08:01] | Oh,Charlie… oh,you goof. | 唉 查理 你这个呆瓜 |
[08:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:25] | Better? | 这样好些了吗 |
[08:27] | God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:28] | Okay,good. | 那就好 |
[09:13] | Charles? | 查理 |
[09:15] | It’s okay. Just give us a minute. | 没事 我就跟他说句话 |
[09:18] | We’re not together anymore. Go home. | 我们分手了 你快回家吧 |
[09:21] | Oh,no. Ted. Oh,my God. Ted. | 你不会跟了泰德吧 上帝啊 泰德 |
[09:28] | -Yeah,you’re not funny. Go home. -Yeah. | -怎么了 你一点都不好笑 快回家吧 -说的好 |
[09:32] | Yo,Ashley,everything cool? | 阿什利 没事吧 |
[09:34] | It’s fine,just give us a minute. | 没事 我们就说几句话 |
[09:36] | What are you gonna do,Chuck Norris? | 嘿 动作明星 你想干什么 |
[09:37] | -Go fuck yourself. -Asshole. | -去你妈的 -垃圾 |
[09:41] | I’m moving to Bucharest. | 我要搬去布加勒斯特 |
[09:43] | Yeah? Are you sure you’re not thinking of Budapest? | 什么 你不想搬去布达佩斯吗 |
[09:46] | It’s supposed to be really nice there. | 那儿应该不错 |
[09:47] | My mother just died so… | 我妈刚刚过世 所以… |
[09:51] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:00] | Just take care of yourself,Charles. | 照顾好自己 查理 |
[10:32] | Sir. | 先生 |
[10:52] | What do you mean with touching me? | 你碰我干什么 |
[10:54] | I didn’t. | 我不是故意碰你的 |
[10:55] | You fell asleep on my shoulder,sir. Sorry. | 你靠在我肩膀上睡着了 先生 不好意思 |
[10:57] | What is wrong with your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[10:59] | -What’s that? -Your eyes. Here. | -什么 -你的眼睛 这儿 |
[11:01] | You look bad. | 你看起来不太好 |
[11:08] | My mother just died. | 我妈妈刚刚过世 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry for you. | 节哀 |
[11:16] | My wife died many years time ago. | 我妻子几年前也死了 |
[11:19] | I never loved another woman since. | 从那时起 我再也没有爱过任何女人 |
[11:21] | Well,I’m sorry for you also. | 那 你也节哀 |
[11:23] | -I make sex with many of them. -Yeah? | -我和很多女的上过床 -是吗 |
[11:26] | but never with love. Yeah. | 但是我没爱过她们 |
[11:29] | I am Victor Lebanese. | 我叫维克多.伊班纳斯库 |
[11:30] | -Charlie Countryman. -Romanian. | -我是查理.康特里曼 -我是罗马尼亚人 |
[11:33] | American. | 我美国人 |
[11:34] | -Charlie. -Yeah? | -查理 -什么 |
[11:36] | Why are you going to Bucharest? Tell me. | 告诉我 你为什么要来布加勒斯特 |
[11:39] | I don’t really know,to be honest with you. | 实话说我真不知道 |
[11:42] | You didn’t want to go to Budapest? | 你不是想去布达佩斯吧 |
[11:44] | No,I was just kinda… | 不是 我只是… |
[11:47] | Yeah,Bucharest. Just spur of the moment kind of thing,you know? | 嗯 布加勒斯特 心血来潮想去 你知道吗 |
[11:51] | I understand this kind of thing. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[12:00] | I see,you don’t want to speak with me. | 我看出来了 你不想跟我聊天 |
[12:01] | No,I just… No trouble for me. No. | 没有 我只是… 没关系的 |
[12:04] | I didn’t know if you wanted to keep speaking | 我也不知道你是想继续聊天 |
[12:06] | or if you wanted your own time. | 还是想要点私人空间 |
[12:08] | I speak with you first and you’re not sure I want to speak with you? | 我先跟你说话的 你却觉得我不想和你聊天 |
[12:11] | Strange way of a mind to be working,no? | 你这想法可真奇怪啊 |
[12:13] | Yeah,I’m sorry. That’s sort of why I’m going on this trip. | 这倒也是 不好意思 这也是我踏上这次旅途的原因 |
[12:17] | Work things out in my mind. | 整理一下我的思绪 |
[12:18] | Yes,yes. Bafta acolo,Charlie. | 好吧 Bafta acolo 查理 |
[12:21] | Good luck in there! | 祝你好运 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Bafta acolo. | 祝你好运 |
[12:30] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 冒昧地问一下 |
[12:31] | how do you wind up in Chicago when you’re from Romania? | 你一个罗马尼亚人 来芝加哥做什么 |
[12:33] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我 -嗯 |
[12:34] | I want to see the Cubbies at Wrigley’s Field. Cubbies. | 我想看看小熊队的棒球比赛 |
[12:38] | I want to sing Take Me Out’ to The Ballgame one time before I die. | 我想唱一次 带我出去看球赛 那就死而无憾了 |
[12:41] | And one,and two,and three strikes and you are an out for the old ballgame. | 一 二 三 击球 你是个一心想看球赛的人 |
[12:46] | Wow. | 哇 |
[12:48] | Why the Cubs,though? I mean,there’s other better teams. | 为什么是小熊队呢 美国还有很多更好的棒球队啊 |
[12:51] | The Cubs are pretty… It’s a shitty team. | 小熊队有点… 有点烂啊 |
[12:55] | Yes! The Cubbies will never win the Worlds Championship Series. | 是的 小熊队永远都不会拿世界冠军 |
[12:58] | Of course not. Never,never,never. No. | 当然不会 永远永远永远不会 |
[13:03] | But Romania,my country, | 但是我的国家 罗马尼亚 |
[13:05] | there’s many problems in history,too. | 我们的历史上也有很多问题啊 |
[13:07] | Invasions,occupations,dictators. | 各种被入侵 沦陷 被独裁 |
[13:12] | It is problems which make us who were are… | 这些造就了现在的我们 |
[13:16] | which give us character. | 给了我们应有的性格 |
[13:18] | Same as the Cubbies! | 就像小熊队一样 |
[13:20] | Yes. Yes! | 是的 是的 |
[13:22] | You make a lot of sense,Victor. | 你说的有道理 维克多 |
[13:24] | My pleasure. | 过奖过奖 |
[13:25] | Yeah,my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[13:26] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:29] | May I show you something very,very,very incredible? | 我可以给你看个 非常非常了不起的东西吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah,of course! | 嗯 我给你看 |
[13:44] | For my daughter. | 这是给我女儿的 |
[13:45] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[13:49] | You think she will love it? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah,well,who wouldn’t? | 当然了 谁会不喜欢呢 |
[13:52] | Yeah? Who wouldn’t? This is what I thought. Who wouldn’t? | 是吧 我就是这么想的 谁会不喜欢呢 |
[13:56] | Hello? Please,champagne,for my friend and me. | 您好 请给我和我的朋友来点香槟 |
[14:00] | And perhaps you’ll bring another glass for yourself too,my darling? | 还有 亲爱的 你给自己也拿一个杯子吧 |
[14:04] | Look,it’s nice this hat. | 看 这帽子多好看 |
[14:06] | It’s very nice. | 非常好看 |
[14:07] | Yeah,that’s really nice. | 嗯 真的很好看 |
[14:31] | Buddy? | 喂 |
[14:36] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[14:45] | Victor,Victor,Victor? | 维克多 维克多 维克多 |
[14:47] | Oh,fuck! | 操 |
[14:48] | Oh,boy! | 天啊 |
[14:52] | -Can I help you,sir? -ls there a doctor here? | -有什么事吗 -这儿有医生吗 |
[14:54] | Why,you unwell? | 怎么啦 你不舒服吗 |
[14:56] | You should just take his pulse. | 你摸摸他的脉 |
[14:58] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do here. | 我不知道我现在该怎么办 |
[15:05] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[15:08] | What do we do with a dead man on the plane? | 我们在飞机上怎么处理死人 |
[15:11] | Just be quiet. You’re going to alarm the others,okay? | 声音小点 你要让所有人都知道吗 |
[15:14] | He’s a dead man so I need to move seats now. | 他死了 我需要换个座位 |
[15:16] | I’ll be back in a second,okay? | 我很快就回来 好吗 |
[15:18] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[15:20] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[15:23] | No,I can’t… I can’t sit… I’m terribly sorry,sir | 不 我不能 我不能坐在这儿 非常抱歉 先生 |
[15:25] | but you have no choice but to continue on to Bucharest. | 我们没有别的选择了 您只能坐在这儿直到布加勒斯特 |
[15:27] | You can’t even move seats,I’m afraid,because it’s totally fully booked. | 座位也没法换 恐怕我们没有多余的空座了 |
[15:30] | This is a dead man. | 可这是个死人啊 |
[15:32] | Look,why don’t you just enjoy your complimentary beverage,okay? | 这样 您喝点饮料压压惊 好吗 |
[15:35] | Listen. Listen,I can’t sit here! | 听着 听着 我不能坐这儿 |
[15:36] | Put me in a jump seat! | 有弹射座椅吗 我坐那也行 |
[15:38] | Put me in the bathroom! In the lavatory! | 把我放厕所里也行 |
[15:39] | We will keep them coming,all right. | 我们会一直提供饮料的 好吗 |
[15:41] | Just put me in the lavatory. And I need… | 把我放厕所里吧 我还要 |
[15:43] | I suggest you calm down,sir. | 您冷静一下 先生 |
[15:45] | My hands! Listen! I need a wet nap! Can you get me… | 我要擦手… 喂 我需要湿纸巾 你能不能给我 |
[16:01] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[16:05] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[16:07] | Yes? | 啊 |
[16:08] | Come into here. | 进来 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:11] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[16:12] | Yes? | 什么 |
[16:13] | -I saw your mother. -Yes? | -我看见你妈妈了 -是吗 |
[16:16] | I told her you are going to Bucharest. | 我告诉他 你要去布加勒斯特 |
[16:19] | She smiles for you. | 她笑了 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry you’re dead,Victor. | 真抱歉 你死了 维克多 |
[16:23] | Oh,nevermind! I see also my wife. | 哦 没事 我还看见我老婆了 |
[16:27] | She made some love with me. | 她还跟我爱爱了 |
[16:30] | And Charlie,I ask you a special thing. | 还有 查理 我得求你一件特别的事 |
[16:34] | Yes? | 什么 |
[16:35] | It is my daughter. | 我女儿 |
[16:37] | -Perhaps you’ll give her my gift? -Yes. | -你能把我的礼物给她吗 -好的 |
[16:40] | And please,tell her she is… | 还有 告诉她 她是… |
[16:44] | “fetita mea cu picioare de catel.” | (罗马尼亚语) |
[16:49] | Say again? | 你再说一下 |
[17:37] | I don’t speak… What’d you say? | 我不懂外语 你说什么 |
[17:39] | He wants to know if the funny hat is belonging to you. | 他想知道这个可笑的帽子是不是你的 |
[17:41] | Belonging to me? Yes. My funny hat. | 是不是我的 是 这是我的傻帽子 |
[17:45] | No,this is my hat,my friend! | 不 这是我的帽子 朋友 |
[17:47] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[17:48] | I told him it’s not your funny hat,man. | 我告诉他这不是你的帽子 |
[17:49] | Why? Because it’s not your funny hat. | 你干嘛啊 因为这本身就不是你的帽子 |
[17:52] | So,you’re an asshole? How do you say asshole in Romanian? | 你是混蛋吗 罗马尼亚语混蛋怎么说 |
[17:54] | To an American,I say you’re an asshole. | 老美 我说你才是混蛋呢 |
[17:56] | Sir,this hat belonged to a friend of mine. He was… | 先生 这帽子是我一个朋友的 他 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | Charlie Countryman. | 查理.康特里曼 |
[18:13] | That’s you. Hi. I’m Radu. | 就是你 你好 我叫拉杜 |
[18:17] | Radu? Or Mr. Radu? | 拉杜 或者叫你拉杜先生 |
[18:19] | No,I’m the one who’s asking the questions today,my friend. | 你别问我 在这儿应该我问你问题 朋友 |
[18:22] | Victor Lebanese. You knew this guy? | 你认识维克多.伊班纳斯库 |
[18:26] | I met him on the plane. You know,very,very brief. | 我们在飞机上刚刚认识的 你知道 很短很短的时间 |
[18:29] | Can you tell me why does a guy want a guy he doesn’t know | 给我说说为什么他想让一个陌生人 |
[18:32] | to take a hat to his daughter? | 把帽子给他女儿 |
[18:34] | Why can’t the guy take the hat | 为什么他不能自己把帽子 |
[18:37] | to his daughter by himself? | 给他女儿 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. It’s a lot for me | 不好意思 我刚被电棒电了 |
[18:40] | to process because I just got tazed. | 这样的审问我没法接受 |
[18:43] | Is this something you guys normally do? You just tase… | 你们就这样电了人然后逼供吗 你只是 |
[18:44] | Charlie,questions me. Answers you. | 查理 我问问题 你回答 |
[18:47] | Yes. Okay. | 好 好 |
[18:48] | Nice and slow. | 态度好点 |
[18:50] | Do you think Victor lbanescu knew he was going to die? | 你是否认为维克多.伊班纳斯库知道自己会死 |
[18:56] | Or perhaps,he said it to you after he was dead. | 又或者是 他是死后才对你说的这些 |
[18:59] | Maybe you talk to the dead people? | 你可以跟死人对话吗 |
[19:01] | Like that boy in the Bruce Willis film? | 就像布鲁斯威利斯演的那个鬼片里的小孩一样 |
[19:04] | I talk to dead people. | 我能跟死人对话 |
[19:07] | I think he sees the dead people. | 那个小孩是能看见死人 |
[19:10] | What? | 什么 |
[19:11] | You do drugs,Charlie? | 你嗑药了 查理 |
[19:13] | No! No. | 不 我没有 |
[19:19] | Da. | 是 |
[20:01] | Hi. I’m Charlie Countryman. | 嗨 我是查理.康特里曼 |
[20:07] | Eu sin! Gabriela lbanescu. | 我是加布里埃拉.伊班纳斯库 |
[20:13] | Can you tell me what happened with my father? | 能告诉我我父亲怎么了吗 |
[20:17] | He fell asleep and uh… | 他睡着了 然后… |
[20:23] | that was it. He just didn’t wake up. | 就是这样 他没有醒过来 |
[20:26] | On me,actually. He was… | 他是在我肩上睡着的 他… |
[20:28] | If you still look here,his drool is right here. | 你看 他的口水还留在这儿 |
[20:37] | Your father wanted me to tell you something. | 你父亲让我告诉你一件事 |
[20:39] | I don’t understand how could he know we would meet? | 我不太懂 他怎么知道我们会遇见 |
[20:43] | Well,he said something about you to me. | 他和我说了一些关于你的事 |
[20:47] | If you want to hear it. | 你想听吗 |
[20:49] | Please. | 请说吧 |
[20:52] | He said that you were his f-f fatate | 他说你是他的… |
[20:57] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[21:00] | Fetita catel picante | 他说 Fetita catel picante |
[21:02] | -fetita mea cu picioare de catel. -Yes. | -(罗马尼亚语) -对 |
[21:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:06] | -He said that? -Really? | -他真这么说的 -是吗 |
[21:08] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:10] | She has feet of a childish dog woman. | 她的脚像小狗爪一样 |
[21:15] | Puppy feet gm. | 脚像狗爪一样的女孩 |
[21:24] | Would you allow me? | 能不能让我… |
[21:28] | Anything. Yes. | 当然 什么都可以 |
[21:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | You could have this shirt if you want to. | 你如果想要这上衣的话 |
[21:57] | You could just take it. | 我可以把它给你 |
[21:59] | I mean,I have other shirts in my bag. | 我包里还有别的衣服 |
[22:09] | Here. | 给 |
[22:17] | Thank you,Charlie. | 谢谢 查理 |
[22:19] | You’re welcome,Gabi. | 不客气 加碧 |
[22:23] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[23:11] | Robert Redford! | 罗伯特.雷德福 |
[23:13] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[23:19] | Robert Redford! | 罗伯特.雷德福 |
[23:21] | Me Robert Redford? No,you Robert Redford,man! | 我是罗伯特.雷德福 不 你才是罗伯特.雷德福 |
[23:25] | No,no,no,no. Hubble Gardner! | 不 不 不 哈勃.加德纳 |
[23:28] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[23:33] | I don’t speak… | 我不懂罗马尼亚语 |
[23:47] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[23:50] | Stop the car! Stop… | 停车 停车 |
[23:55] | Gabi! | 加碧 |
[23:56] | Charlie! From the airport. | 我是查理 机场那位 |
[24:00] | No,keep it. It was a gift. | 不用还 你留着吧 当是个礼物 |
[24:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:05] | I meant to follow the ambulance,but | 我想跟着那辆救护车 |
[24:09] | it was driving like some kind of idiot’ and I lost’ him. | 但是司机像疯子一样开车 我跟丢了 |
[24:13] | Look,there’s a bunch of traffic. | 看 那边堵车了 |
[24:15] | I bet we can still catch it if we go now? | 我保证我们现在出发的话还是能追上的 |
[24:17] | -We? -Yes,yes yes. | -我们 -是 我们 |
[24:19] | Listen,I know you don’t know me,okay? | 听着 我知道你不认识我 |
[24:23] | I have a feeling about this. And I don’t get a lot of feelings. | 但是我有种预感 我不常有这种感觉的 |
[24:26] | Not clear ones anyway, | 虽然还很不清晰 |
[24:27] | so when I do get a feeling like this one, | 但是每当我有这种感觉时 |
[24:29] | I try to trust it. | 我会试着去相信它 |
[24:31] | I’m super nervous right now ’cause this is a wild experience for me. | 我现在超紧张的 因为这一切对于我来说太刺激了 |
[24:39] | -Scoot over. Scoot over. -What? | -让开 让开 -干嘛 |
[24:44] | Hubble! | 哈勃 |
[24:46] | Your cab. | 你的出租车 |
[24:48] | Sorry,my friend. How much? | 不好意思 朋友 多少钱 |
[24:53] | -Three? Three. Yes? -Yes. | -30 30块 好吧 -好的 |
[25:01] | There’s second out,third,fourth. Yeah? | 这里是二档 这是三 四 懂没 |
[25:04] | Yep. | 知道了 |
[25:41] | You play cello? | 你会拉大提琴 |
[25:43] | What gives you this idea? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:46] | There’s a cello in your trunk. | 你后备箱里有大提琴 |
[25:48] | Maybe you have some kind of fantasy about helping a sad woman | 你可能有这种 帮助一个远在他乡 |
[25:53] | in a far away land happens to play the cello? | 恰巧会拉大提琴的悲伤小女子的幻想 |
[26:01] | I am making a joke. | 我是在开玩笑 |
[26:05] | You’re making a joke? | 你在开玩笑 |
[26:06] | You did not understand? | 你没听懂 |
[26:08] | No,I just didn’t hear ’cause a tram just went by right | 没 我没听见 电车声音太大了 |
[26:10] | when you were saying probably saying the punch line! | 电车经过时你正在说最好笑的部分呢 |
[26:13] | You have punch lines here,yes? | 你是在说最好笑的部分吧 |
[26:15] | The joke is to imply that you are making this up in your mind. | 这个笑话是说 你在幻想着这一切 |
[26:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:22] | ‘Cause I am pretty,I’m vulnerable,I play the cello. | 因为我长得好看 现在很受伤 而且我会拉大提琴 |
[26:27] | It’s a boy’s dream,no? | 这是每个男孩子的梦想 是吧 |
[26:29] | Well,you’re pretty enough,you know, | 这… 你确实很漂亮 |
[26:30] | But I’m more of a tuba guy myself. | 不过我也会吹大号的 |
[26:38] | I play the cello in the orchestra of the Bucharest Opera House. | 我在布加勒斯特歌剧院 为管弦乐团拉大提琴 |
[26:43] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:46] | My father was my teacher. | 我父亲教我拉的 |
[28:25] | For my darling Gabi. | “给我亲爱的加碧” |
[28:32] | Love,Nigel. | “爱你的 奈吉尔” |
[28:42] | Oh,come on! | 噢 别啊 |
[28:50] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | Thank you! | 谢谢你们 |
[29:24] | Excuse me! North Golescu? | 不好意思 请问戈拉斯库北路在哪 |
[29:27] | Excuse me. Opera house? | 打扰一下 歌剧院怎么走 |
[29:30] | -You don’t know? -That way? | -你不知道吗 -走那边吗 |
[29:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[29:49] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[29:56] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[30:03] | Excuse me,friend! | 打扰一下 朋友 |
[30:05] | Hi,I’m looking for Gabriela lban… | 你好 我找加布里埃拉.伊班… |
[30:18] | Sorry. Sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[30:22] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[30:26] | Hi,Gabi’s phone. | 你好 这是加碧的手机 |
[30:27] | Charlie,it is me,Gabi. | 查理 是我 加碧 |
[30:29] | Gabi. Hi! How are you? Where are you. | 加碧 嗨 你还好吗 你在哪 |
[30:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[30:33] | I came to the Opera. I didn’t know where else to go, | 我来歌剧院了 我不知道该去哪儿 |
[30:36] | so I just came here. | 所以我只能来这儿了 |
[30:37] | I have your car and your cello and everything. | 我这儿有你的车 你的大提琴 你的包什么的 |
[30:40] | I will come there soon. | 我马上就过去 |
[30:42] | I want you to wait for me,okay? | 你能等我吗 |
[30:44] | Okay. Really like a nice place to work. Like,incredible. | 好 这里看起来很漂亮 真的很漂亮 |
[30:49] | Think I’m about to audition. | 我要考虑来这儿面试了 |
[30:51] | Do you see a man who looks like his face is in pain? | 你看没看见一个看起来脸很疼的男人 |
[30:56] | Face is in pain? Yes. | 脸疼 看见了 |
[30:59] | He yelled at me. | 他刚吼我来着 |
[31:00] | Can you give him the phone? | 你能把电话给他吗 |
[31:02] | Give him the phone? Please. | 把电话给他 |
[31:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:04] | Tempo! Tempo! | 注意节拍 |
[31:06] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[31:09] | Hi. Hi. Gabi. | 嗨 你好 加碧找你说话 |
[31:11] | Gabi? | 加碧 |
[31:12] | Gabi. | 加碧 |
[31:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:18] | Stop,stop,stop! | 停 别拉了 听不见 |
[31:26] | Wait at the door. | 你在门口等 |
[31:28] | Which door? Because there’s also… | 哪个门口 这儿这么多门 |
[31:30] | Wait at the fucking door! | 你他妈的去门口等 |
[31:46] | I can carry this,if you want. | 我可以帮您拿着这个 |
[31:49] | Do you want me to carry it? Sorry. | 你要我帮您拿吗 抱歉 |
[31:52] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:01] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[34:08] | Hello,gorgeous. | 你好啊 美人儿 |
[34:14] | What are you doing here,Nigel? | 奈吉尔 你在这儿干什么 |
[34:17] | Partaking of the arts. | 欣赏高端艺术 |
[34:19] | Care of the soul. | 拯救我肮脏的灵魂 |
[34:22] | Listen,I happened to hear about Old Victor’s | 听着 我恰巧听说老维克多 |
[34:24] | spectacular and horrible passing. | 过世了 |
[34:26] | I came back to pay my respects. | 所以来表达一下我的哀思 |
[34:28] | How could you have heard? It only just happened. | 你怎么会听说 刚刚发生而已 |
[34:32] | Now you know me. | 你知道我对你有多关心了吧 |
[34:34] | Always an ear to the ground when it comes | 我永远最先知道 |
[34:35] | to the disposition of my darling Gabi. | 当我亲爱的加碧出了事 |
[34:43] | Who’s this then? | 这又是谁 |
[34:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:50] | I’m Nigel. Who the fuck are you? | 我是奈吉尔 你他妈的又是谁 |
[34:53] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[34:55] | Who the fuck is Charlie,Gabi? | 加碧 这个该死的查理是谁 |
[34:59] | Charlie is an American tuba player. | 查理是一个美国大号手 |
[35:04] | Here to observe the company. | 他来这里参观剧院 |
[35:08] | He’s homosexual. | 他是同性恋 |
[35:13] | Is he now? | 是么 |
[35:16] | Must make you quite the star cocksucker around here,Charlie? | 你肯定是这儿的口交明星了吧 查理 |
[35:19] | Nigel,what do you want? Charlie,you should leave. | 奈吉尔 你想干嘛 查理 你该走了 |
[35:23] | Charlie,you should stay. Definitely. | 查理 你别走 留在这儿 |
[35:34] | As you know,darling,Victor and I had some unfinished business between us. | 你看 亲爱的维克多和我之间 还有一些未尽的事情 |
[35:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[35:41] | My father hated you. | 我父亲恨你 |
[35:43] | How do you guys know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[35:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:47] | Nigel was my husband. | 奈吉尔… 曾是我的丈夫 |
[35:54] | I beg your pardon,Gabi. Did you say was? | 我没听清 加碧 你是说”曾是”吗 |
[35:57] | Honestly? Fucking was? | 真的 “曾是” |
[35:58] | Gabi… | 加碧 |
[36:00] | No,Charlie,not fucking was. Fucking is. | 不 查理 不是”曾是” 现在也是 |
[36:02] | Fucking meaning I currently fucking am ’til death do us fucking part. | 这就他妈意味着 我现在就是加碧丈夫 至死不渝 |
[36:06] | You! | 你 |
[36:09] | If it isn’t the shrieking cunt himself. Hello,Bela. | 这不是那个只会大叫的混蛋吗 你好 贝拉 |
[36:13] | You will go immediately or I will call the police! | 你现在就给我滚 不然我叫警察 |
[36:18] | Go! | 滚蛋 |
[36:22] | Gabi,darling,we do need to have a catch-up rather soon. | 加碧 亲爱的 我们有时间再聊 |
[36:26] | Say,sometime in the next 24 hours? | 说吧 明天什么时候见面 |
[36:29] | Bela,nice meeting you again. | 贝拉 再见到你真好 |
[36:34] | Charlie,I’ll catch you later. | 查理 我们后会有期 |
[36:42] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[36:47] | Where’s a good place for me to go,you think? | 你觉得我有什么地方可去 |
[36:50] | Marco Polo Youth Hostel. | 马可波罗青年旅社 |
[36:53] | It is nearby. Any taxi driver will know it. | 就在附近 每个出租车司机都认识 |
[36:56] | Okay. And I just say Marco Polo,like if I was in the States? | 好吧 那我就说马可波罗就可以 说英语就可以吗 |
[37:03] | What the fuck. | 真见鬼 |
[37:13] | This is it? | 这就是 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:20] | -Marco Polo,yeah? -Yeah. | -马可波罗 是吗 -是 |
[37:33] | Marco Polo? | 马可波罗在这儿吗 |
[37:38] | This way? | 这边走 |
[37:40] | Polo. | 波罗 |
[37:43] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[37:48] | Which way? | 到底哪边啊 |
[37:50] | My friend,my friend,my friend. | 嘿 朋友 朋友 等下 |
[37:52] | Marco Polo,yeah? | 你要去马可波罗 是吗 |
[37:58] | What? | 就这儿 |
[38:23] | This the Marco Polo Youth Hostel? Sorry. | 这里是马可波罗青年旅社吗 抱歉 |
[38:31] | Yes,my friend! Come on in! | 是的 朋友 快进来 |
[38:33] | -What’s your name? -Charlie. | -你叫什么 -查理 |
[38:35] | -Charlie,everybody. -Hi Charlie! | -各位 这是查理 -你好 查理 |
[38:38] | -What can I give you? -Just a room. | -我能帮你什么忙呢 -给我个房间就好 |
[38:41] | No passports in my kingdom,baby. | 宝贝 在我们国家 你不需要护照 |
[38:43] | -No bags? -No. | -没有行李吗 -没有 |
[38:46] | I have the perfect room for you,Mr. No Bags! Thirty-four. | 我给你找了个号房间 没行李先生 这里 34号 |
[38:51] | Do you want some gum,Charlie? | 你要吃口香糖吗 查理 |
[38:52] | -Yeah,sure. Okay. -Take it. | -好啊 来一块吧 -给你 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | Top floor. Enjoy. | 在这边顶层 好好享受 |
[39:06] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[39:07] | Where the fuck have you been,man? | 你他妈去哪了啊 哥们 |
[39:10] | You were supposed to be here,like,yesterday! | 你昨天就该到了 |
[39:13] | They said 34 downstairs? | 他们说34号在这边 |
[39:15] | Come in,come in! Thank you. | 进来 进来 谢谢 |
[39:17] | I’m Luke. This is Carl. | 我是卢克 这位是卡尔 |
[39:19] | That’s your bed there. Just make yourself at home. | 这是你的床位 就当自己家 别介意 |
[39:22] | My name’s Charlie. | 我是查理 |
[39:24] | Charlie. Nice to meet you. | 查理 幸会 |
[39:27] | Don ‘2’ worry about him too much,Charlie. He’s on a program. | 你别管他啦 他在为节目做准备呢 |
[39:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:31] | Carl,tell Charlie about your program. | 卡尔 给查理讲讲那个节目 |
[39:34] | Please,Luke,don’t take the piss. | 别啊卢克 别扫兴 |
[39:35] | Listen to that,he’s just a little bit shy at first. | 听着 他一开始有点害羞 |
[39:39] | But trust me,that onion is worth peeling. | 不过你要相信我 这货大有前途 |
[39:41] | He’s a crazy motherfucker! He’s a party animal! | 他可疯了 爬梯动物 |
[39:43] | You’re gonna love him,I promise. Come in,come in! | 我保证你会喜欢他的 来来来 |
[39:46] | Do you want some crisps? They’ll make your bullocks tingle. | 来点炸薯片吗 会让你爽到爆 |
[39:49] | Yeah,sure. Yeah,take a seat. | 好吧 来 快坐下 |
[39:51] | So,you guys been here for a while or…? | 那么… 你们在这儿呆了一段时间了吗 |
[39:53] | I’ve been here… let me think… | 我在这儿有 我想想 |
[39:57] | Week? Few weeks? | 一周 几周 |
[39:59] | Couple of months? I don’t know. | 还是几个月 我搞不清了 |
[40:01] | It’s been a bit of a blur,I got to be honest,Charlie. | 模模糊糊的 记不起来了 我实话说了 查理 |
[40:04] | Been here six days,Charlie. | 我在这儿六天了 查理 |
[40:07] | Oh,you’re not together? | 哦 你们俩不是一起的 |
[40:09] | You know,like traveling together,I meant. | 我不是说你俩是同性恋 我是说 一起旅游 |
[40:11] | Relax,okay? | 放松 没事的 |
[40:12] | Look,he’s not my type,with him being ginger. | 反正他也不是我的型 我不喜欢红头发的 |
[40:14] | Not having a pussy. You get what I mean? | 也不喜欢没小B的 明白没 |
[40:16] | Right,right,right. | 明白 明白 明白了 |
[40:17] | -You just get in today? -Yes. Today. | -你今天到这儿吗 -是 今天才到 |
[40:19] | Yeah? Where you come from? | 哦 你哪儿的人啊 |
[40:21] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[40:22] | -Chicago.-Hey.Chicago | -芝加哥 -嘿 芝加哥 |
[40:25] | -That’s my kind of town. -Is it? | -我喜欢那儿 -是吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah,well,I’ve never been. | 嗯 不过我从来没去过 |
[40:30] | You like ecstasy,Charlie? | 你喜欢迷幻药吗 查理 |
[40:37] | In answer to your silent question, | 看你都说不出来话了 |
[40:39] | Charlie,this is why I love this guy. | 查理 你知道我为啥喜欢他了吧 |
[40:42] | -He’s fucking crazy! He’s a party animal! -Yes. | -他就是个疯子 爬梯动物 -对 |
[40:45] | We should go and get a few beers or something. You up for that? | 我们一起去喝点啤酒吧 去吗 |
[40:47] | -Beer? -Yeah. | -啤酒 -好的 |
[40:48] | -Yeah? -Great. Well,first round’s on you. Come,let’s go! | -是吗 -很好 第一轮你请 走吧 |
[40:52] | Three beers for the three queers. | 三个基佬三瓶酒 |
[40:54] | Thank you,sir. | 谢了 |
[40:56] | Did Carl tell you? He’s auditioning to become a porn star. | 卡尔和你说了吗 他想成为一个A片明星 |
[40:59] | Porn star? Actor. You know. | A片明星 就是想当演员嘛 |
[41:02] | I have no aspirations to star. I simply want to act. | 我不想当明星 只是想表演 |
[41:05] | That is funny. | 有趣 |
[41:07] | Tell him what your nom de porn is going to be. | 告诉他 你的艺名是什么 |
[41:09] | Boris Pecker. | 鲍里斯.大鸡巴 |
[41:13] | Can you fucking… There is no other name? | 你能不能… 就没别的名字了吗 |
[41:16] | Boris! Boris Pecker. | 鲍里斯 鲍里斯.大鸡巴 |
[41:17] | It could be nowhere else! | 别人都不会起这样烂名字 |
[41:19] | It’s just like… | 就像是 |
[41:21] | I feel fucking weird right now,man. | 哥们 我现在感觉好怪 |
[41:23] | Charlie,Charlie. I feel fucked right now,man. | 查理 查理 我他妈一团糟 |
[41:25] | How’s your beer,how’s your beer? | 你的啤酒怎么样 |
[41:27] | I just feel fucked right now. I mean… | 我只感觉自己一团糟 我是说… |
[41:30] | -Can I tell you my story? -Yeah. | -给你们说说我的故事吧 -好啊 |
[41:33] | So,this guy Victor, | 这样 有一个叫维克多的男的 |
[41:35] | he died on my fucking plane right next to me. | 在飞机上他死在我旁边了 |
[41:37] | Oh,yeah? | 哇 真的 |
[41:39] | And he gives me a hat,and it’s a gift for his daughter. | 他给了我一顶帽子 让我交给他女儿 |
[41:42] | -Her name’s Gabi. Gabriela.-Right. | -他女儿叫加碧.加布里埃拉 -好 |
[41:46] | And she plays the cello. | 她会拉大提琴 |
[41:48] | -Cello! -Yeah. | -大提琴 -是的 |
[41:50] | When you hear her talk,your fucking heart stops. | 当她开口说话的时候 我的心跳都他妈要停了 |
[41:54] | Fucking amazing. This beer’s weird as shit,but… | 太他妈棒了 这啤酒好怪 但是 |
[41:57] | Having a good time? ‘Cause it looks like | 你很开心吧 看起来你简直是 |
[41:59] | you’re having a motherfucking good time. | 太他妈开心了 |
[42:00] | Amazing. I felt like I love her. | 真棒 我觉得我爱上他了 |
[42:03] | I do,I do,I do! I feel like I ldve her. | 真的 别笑 我爱上她了 |
[42:05] | I have to make you aware,Charlie. | 我得告诉你 查理 |
[42:08] | Luke put Carpathian ecstasy in your beer. | 卢克把”喀尔巴阡山脉”迷幻药放进你酒里了 |
[42:12] | -You did? -Yeah,yeah! | -你放的 -对 对 |
[42:13] | Who did? | 谁放的 |
[42:14] | I did. Come on,listen… | 我放的 听着 |
[42:17] | Well,fuck,man! | 哎呀 操啦 你 |
[42:18] | No,no,no,no,no,no! | 没事 没事 没事 没事 |
[42:19] | No,no,it’s fine,though! | 没事 会没事的 |
[42:21] | It’s fine. Mine and Carl’s are laced too. | 没关系 我和卡尔的也加了 |
[42:23] | We all have fucking trolley’s at the moment. | 现在我们三 都嗨得飞到天上了 |
[42:26] | We’re all in a zone of mutuality. | 咱们仨都一样嗨 |
[42:30] | -We’re all together,-rising sun. | -咱们一起嗨 -太阳升起来了 |
[42:31] | There’s a naked girl! | 那儿有个裸女 |
[42:33] | Listen,your experience is your own,yeah? | 听着 你一个人嗨 是你自己的 |
[42:35] | But we vote on shared hallucinations,okay? | 但是我们来表决一下 |
[42:38] | Any hallucinations in the zone of mutuality must be voted on. | 既然一起嗨 就要表决 |
[42:43] | Who here among us would like all the women | 谁现在想要这里的女人 |
[42:46] | to be naked or semi-naked right now? | 都裸体 或至少半裸 |
[42:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:52] | There is. Oh,my God. Having a good time? | 哇 果真都裸了 天呐 |
[42:54] | These women are naked. | 她们都裸了 |
[42:56] | This is my gift to you. Merry Christmas. | 送给你的礼物哟 圣诞快乐 |
[42:58] | Oh,my God,oh,my God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[44:25] | Hello,Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[44:32] | Are you in the zone of individuality also? | 你也在这里嗨吗 |
[44:37] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[44:40] | Sure. Why not? | 是的 为嘛不呢 |
[44:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:43] | Listen,I’m glad we bumped into each other like this. | 听着 很高兴我们能这样碰见 |
[44:47] | I want to apologize for my behavior. | 我想为我的行为道歉 |
[44:56] | Charlie. The fucking love,Charlie. The fucking love. | 查理 都是该死的爱啊 查理 这该死的爱 |
[44:59] | Yeah,sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[45:04] | Turns me somewhat insane,if I’m being honest with you. | 实话说 爱让我发疯 |
[45:07] | Can I tell you that? | 我能给你说说吗 |
[45:08] | Be honest with me. | 可以 尽情说 |
[45:13] | Regardless,I do apologize. | 无论如何 我先道歉 |
[45:18] | But I didn’t wash my hands. | 我还没洗手呢 |
[45:21] | What’s a little piss among friends? | 朋友之间 一点尿算什么 |
[45:27] | Oh,Charlie. | 唉 查理 |
[45:29] | Enjoy your new mates and your recreational drugs | 趁你还来得及 好好和你的新朋友玩 |
[45:32] | and the rest of it while you can. | 享受你的迷幻药 |
[45:35] | God knows | 可能眨眼功夫这一切就都会变成 |
[45:37] | it can all turn into blood in a blink of an eye. | 残忍和血腥 谁知道 |
[45:39] | Yes. | 好的 |
[46:22] | Your bag was in my car,Charlie. | 你的行李在我车里 查理 |
[46:25] | I left it at the hostel for you,okay? | 我给你放在旅社里了 行吗 |
[46:28] | You’re married? What’s up with that? | 你结婚了 怎么回事 |
[46:31] | Walking with me? It could get you killed. | 你和我一起走 会被杀掉的 |
[46:36] | Charlie! I’ll just walk across the street. | 查理 我只是过个马路 |
[46:37] | I’ll walk right here in the street. | 我只是在街上走 没跟着你 |
[46:56] | -I’m going to help you. -What are doing? | -我帮你拿着吧 -你干嘛 |
[46:57] | It’s good. | 没事 |
[48:15] | You want to share a cavalla? | 咱们一起吃小吃吧 |
[48:20] | Maybe on our second date. | 算了 还是等第二次约会再说吧 |
[48:28] | You like if? | 你喜欢这首歌 |
[48:31] | It’s my mother’s favorite song. | 这是我妈妈最喜欢的歌 |
[48:36] | This was my father’s favorite restaurant. | 这家饭店是我父亲最喜欢的 |
[48:44] | I used to play cello right here when I was young. | 我小时候就在这儿拉琴 |
[48:49] | My father hated that he put me in the place where I met Nigel. | 我在这儿遇见了奈吉尔 我父亲很自责 |
[48:54] | He once ran through here cursing and throwing candles at the curtains. | 他有次来这儿 大骂粗口 烧店家的窗帘 |
[49:03] | It didn’t work. He was very drunk. | 都没用 他太醉了 |
[49:13] | Good place to be drunk. | 在这儿醉酒也不错 |
[49:17] | Good sober food. I mean,these are great doughnuts. | 这很好吃 很好吃的甜甜圈 |
[49:21] | The best. | 这是最好的 |
[49:25] | Gabi,can I say something? | 加碧 我能冒昧地说句吗 |
[49:30] | I understand. | 我明白你的感受 |
[49:33] | When you lose someone who’s | 当你失去你的至亲时 |
[49:36] | your home,you know,you’re only home in the world. | 仿佛这世界上就只剩下你孤身一人 |
[49:40] | And when that happens,you think, | 这时候你就想 |
[49:42] | “Oh,fuck,I should have had a back-up home.” | 妈的 我应该先找条后路 |
[49:45] | Another person,a place,a thing,something | 另一个人 另一个地方 或是其他的什么的 |
[49:51] | to make me feel safe,and I don’t have that. | 一些能让你感觉安全的东西 我现在还没找到 |
[49:55] | And now I’m lost. | 现在我迷路了 |
[49:57] | I am not lost. | 我没有迷失 |
[49:59] | It’s a process. | 这是个过程 |
[50:04] | I am angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[50:15] | That’s why I’m scared for you. | 所以我才担心你 |
[50:19] | You know,for that picture in your head. | 你知道 为你所想的事情担心 |
[50:22] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[50:29] | Get rid of that one. That one’s gone. | 把这个画面清空 “砰 “这个画面就没有了 |
[50:32] | That’s gone. Blank slate. | 这个画面没有了 白板一张 |
[50:41] | Pick a good one,a really good one. One that’s so good | 想一个好的画面 一个非常好的画面 |
[50:44] | it’ll the,bad one,unstuck. | 特别特别好 把那个不好的画面驱赶掉 |
[51:10] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[51:23] | Thank you,Charlie. | 谢谢你 查理 |
[51:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[51:41] | I’m going to show you all these that I know. | 我给你表演一下 |
[51:43] | I know all these positions. | 我会跳的舞蹈吧 |
[51:45] | It’s ballet. | 这是芭蕾 |
[51:47] | This is the motherfucker right here. | 你看 这是芭蕾吧 |
[51:49] | This is the one I know. | 我会跳哦 |
[51:50] | I’m not going to laugh. | 我不会笑的 |
[51:52] | Fucking,balance! | 保持平衡 |
[51:54] | That’s a fucker. That’s a motherfucker. | 跳得怎么样 不错吧 |
[52:02] | Time for goodbye,Charlie. | 再见啦 查理 |
[52:04] | No! We should go walk some more. | 别呀 我们再一起走走吧 |
[52:07] | Let’s do it again. Let’s just do the whole path again. | 我们再按原路走一遍吧 |
[52:10] | It’s a full moon! We get bikes,we go ride around. | 今天是满月 我们可以骑自行车 再骑一圈 |
[52:13] | We can do anything. We’ll get pancakes. | 我们可以干点别的 吃煎饼怎么样 |
[52:15] | -No,I am sorry. -Why? | -不行 我很抱歉 -为什么 |
[52:17] | It’s like they say, | 就像别人说的那样 |
[52:18] | another time,another place. Right? | 另一个时间 另一个地点 好吗 |
[52:19] | Who’s they? You got friends that tell you what to do? | 谁是别人 你朋友说的吗 |
[52:22] | Fuck them,fuck they,fuck all that. | 去死吧别人 让他们都去死吧 |
[52:25] | ‘Cause this is,this is important. | 因为 此刻 很重要 |
[52:27] | This. This,all this. This is… | 此 时 此 地 此 刻 |
[52:29] | This is big to us. | 此刻对我们来说都很重要 |
[52:31] | To us? | 对”我们” |
[52:33] | Us. Two letters,whole world. | 我们 这一个词 就是全世界 |
[52:35] | Whole world | 全世界 |
[52:36] | like an oyster that you can put the future and the past into,right? | 就像一个河蚌的两扇壳 |
[52:38] | And the middle is this “us” thing. | 在中间 就是我们 |
[52:41] | Which is a pearl,which is us. | 那颗珍珠 就是我们 |
[52:46] | Goodbye,Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[52:52] | Stay. Okay? | 你别跟着我 好吗 |
[52:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[52:59] | Charlie,please! | 查理 拜托 |
[53:01] | Yeah. I can’t do that. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[53:02] | I don’t know how to do that. I’m sorry. | 我不知道怎么才能不跟着你 不好意思 |
[54:28] | Remember,Charlie, | 记住 查理 这一切 |
[54:31] | it can all turn to blood in a blink of an eye. | 眨眼之间都会变成残忍和血腥 |
[54:41] | Hey | 嘿 |
[54:49] | Did you see a man here? A man standing here? | 你看见一个男的了吗 一个男的 站这儿的 |
[54:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[55:00] | Watch it,watch it,watch it. | 小心 小心 |
[55:32] | What the fuck,man? Please! | 千万 别碰 |
[55:34] | You need help,man. You’re all bloody. | 你需要帮助啊 哥们儿 你浑身是血 |
[55:36] | Yeah,I got hit by a car,Luke. | 我被车撞了 卢克 |
[55:38] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[55:39] | Carl! Come out! | 卡尔 快出来 |
[55:40] | Charlie’s back! Show him what you’ve done! | 查理回来了 给他看看你都干什么了 |
[55:42] | -Can’t I just see it in the morning? -No,you’ve go! to see this now. | -明早再看不行吗 -不行 你现在就得看 |
[55:45] | I’m no! coming out! Stop being a baby and just get out here,will you? | 我不出去 别像个小孩似的 快出来听见没 |
[55:48] | He’s a bit embarrassed. | 他只是不好意思 |
[55:49] | so just be cool and don’t make a big deal out of this. | 没事 他不想搞得太大了 |
[55:50] | He doesn’t want to come out. | 他不想出来 |
[55:52] | Come on,come on! It’s fine,it’s fine! | 过来 过来 没事的 没事的 |
[55:54] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[55:58] | Holy shit. Right? | 我的妈呀 帅吧 |
[56:00] | Goes for his job interview,comes back looking like that! | 他去面试 回来就这样了 |
[56:02] | I don’t feel well,Charlie. | 我感觉不太好 查理 |
[56:04] | One Viagra,I told him to take. Two tops. | 我让他吃一颗伟哥 两颗极限了 |
[56:07] | Tell Charlie how many Viagra you took. | 你给查理说说 你吃了多少 |
[56:09] | Five. | 5颗 |
[56:10] | Fuck off. | 胡说 |
[56:11] | Six. | 6颗 |
[56:12] | Five or six! | 不是5颗就6颗 |
[56:13] | These are Romanian Viagra. | 这是罗马尼亚强力伟哥 |
[56:15] | Carl,why don’t you sit down,man? | 卡尔 你坐下吧 好吗 |
[56:16] | Let’s go to a titty bar. It’s my only hope. | 走 我们一起去个舞女酒吧 这是我唯一的念想了 |
[56:18] | -No,-relieve the pressure! Take him to a hospital,Luke. | -不 -他得释放一下啊 你带他去医院吧 卢克 |
[56:21] | I’m not going out with you to a titty bar. You’ve got to come with us. | 我不和你们去钓马子 你必须和我们一起去 |
[56:24] | Carl needs you. He’s in crisis! | 卡尔需要你 他正处在危急之时 |
[56:25] | -I just got hit by a car,right? -Yeah. | -我刚被车撞了 -对 |
[56:27] | Take a couple of codeine. You’ll be fine,all right? | 吃几粒镇痛片不就好了 |
[56:30] | They let you travel with this? | 你们竟然可以带着这东西过安检 |
[56:32] | If I can’t travel freely with my drum of drugs, | 如果我的药罐子都带不过来 |
[56:33] | then the terrorists have won. Five minutes,Charlie. | 那恐怖分子早赢了 给你五分钟 查理 |
[56:37] | There we go-There we go-Don ‘2’ let’ it’ touch me though. | 来来来 这边来 别让你那话儿碰我 |
[56:40] | There we go-Come on-Easy. Easy out’ the door. | 这边走 放松 慢慢走出去 |
[56:46] | You speak Romanian,Luke? | 你会说罗马尼亚语吗 卢克 |
[56:47] | Romanian? Yeah,my grandparents are Romanian. | 罗马尼亚语 会 我祖父母是罗马尼亚人 |
[56:50] | How do you say I love you? | “我爱你” 怎么说 |
[56:52] | I like to send a single wildflower. | 我会送她一朵小野花 |
[56:54] | No,no,no. You got to say that from the heart,Charlie. | 不 不 不 你必须发自内心地说 查理 |
[56:57] | You can ‘2’ fuck around with that shit’. | 不能玩玩而已 |
[56:57] | No,how do I say I love you in Romanian? | 不是 我就问你 “我爱你”怎么说 |
[56:59] | Oh,it’s easy! It’s easy. | 哦 那很简单 |
[57:01] | Te iubesc. | 就Te iubesc |
[57:01] | Te iubesc Te iubesc? | |
[57:02] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[57:03] | So if I’m saying it to a girl,I say Te iubesc? | 那如果我要对一个女孩说的话 |
[57:05] | “Te iubesc,Gabi” | 我是该说”Te iubesc 加碧” |
[57:06] | or “Gabi,Te iubesc. ” or… | 还是 “加碧 Te iubesc” 还是 |
[57:07] | Te iubesc,Gabi. She’ll love it. | Te iubesc 加碧 她会喜欢的 |
[57:09] | -After that? -Yeah,yeah. | -就放后面就可以 -对 对 |
[57:11] | -I can make you happy. -No,thank you. | -我能让你快活似神仙 -不用了 谢谢 |
[57:17] | It’s impossible. It’s like Sophie’s Choice! | 这完全行不通啊 就像苏菲的抉择一样 |
[57:20] | You guys have got to help me. | 你俩得救我啊 |
[57:21] | Come on,guys! We can have a good time | 嘿 各位 我们也可以很快活呀 |
[57:23] | without objectifying these women,surely! | 不需要干那么多女人 |
[57:25] | Luke,it’s a titty bar! | 卢克 这是个舞女酒吧 |
[57:26] | Look! She’s perfect. | 看 那个女的很不错 |
[57:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[57:37] | Come on,let’s get’ you a drink-What’ do you want’? | 来吧 我们喝个酒 你想喝什么 |
[57:40] | -One beer. -Beer. | -一杯啤酒就好 -啤酒 |
[57:43] | -Hey. -hello! | -嘿 -你好 |
[57:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[57:45] | Excuse me,madam. | 不好意思 女士 |
[57:48] | I’ve got a medical situation. | 我吃太多药了 |
[57:50] | Please let me introduces ourselves. I’m John,this is Kevin. | 我们来自我介绍一下吧 我是约翰 这是凯文 |
[57:53] | We’re here on business,you see. We’re looking at the club. | 我们是来做生意的 你知道 我们在看酒吧 |
[57:56] | We think we might buy it! How are your talking skills? | 我们可能会买下它 你们口才如何 |
[57:58] | We definitely could do with a couple of admin girls in the… | 我们很可能会为我们的驻罗分公司 |
[58:01] | in the Romanian district of our office. | 选一些管理层的人士 |
[58:04] | No. | 不 |
[58:30] | Look over there. See? | 看那边 看见没 |
[58:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[58:40] | I came in my pants. | 我射在裤子里了 |
[58:44] | All right! | 好吧 |
[58:50] | Hi,I’m Darko. | 你们好 我是达科 |
[58:52] | Darko? Really? | 达科 真的 |
[58:54] | Really. There’s a problem? | 真的 有什么问题吗 |
[58:58] | We have this bill here. It seems pretty extravagant. | 我们这里有一些账目 看起来被夸大了 |
[59:02] | Me and my friends had a couple of beers. He got a lap dance | 我和我的朋友喝了点小酒 他和舞女跳了支贴腿舞 |
[59:04] | and it says 9,900 lei. | 这上面写的九千九百块 |
[59:09] | -Which is… -It’s crazy. | -这有点 -太坑了吧 |
[59:11] | I see this is correct due to your friend shooting his load. | 我看你朋友射的那点儿 就值这么多 |
[59:14] | His load? Are you serious? | 射的那点儿 你开玩笑么 |
[59:16] | How do I look to you currently? Serious or unserious? | 我现在看着你的表情 像是开玩笑吗 |
[59:24] | Yeah,serious. | 不 你没开玩笑 |
[59:26] | Excuse me,Dorko. | 抱歉 杜科 |
[59:28] | My name is Darko. Darko. | 我叫达科 达科 |
[59:33] | And maybe if I put this pen right into your asshole | 或许我把这只笔插进你屁眼 |
[59:36] | then write my name inside,you will remember? | 把我的名字写在里面 你才能记住 |
[59:40] | Something is funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[59:43] | Yeah. What you just said with the pen-in-the-asshole thing. | 你刚说的”笔插屁眼里” 蛮好笑的 |
[59:47] | I mean you can ‘2’ actually write inside someone’s asshole. | 我是说 你没法在别人屁眼里写字吧 |
[59:50] | It wouldn’t actually help me remember. | 即使写了也不一定能让我记住啊 |
[59:53] | How can you read inside your own asshole? | 我怎么能看见自己P眼里的东西呢 |
[59:56] | You wouldn’t be able to read it. | 我自己也看不见啊 |
[59:58] | A guy’s who’s head is cut off and then stuck up inside. | 那我就把你的头剁下来 塞你P眼里 |
[1:00:01] | That’s not possible,is it? | 这回能看见了吧 |
[1:00:03] | If you cut his head off,he’s not going to be able to read anything, | 如果你把他头砍了 死了就更不能看见东西了呀 |
[1:00:06] | because he’ll be dead and you’re not going to do that,are you? | 因为他就死了呀 你不会真的把他头砍下来吧 |
[1:00:08] | -Come here. -What? | -过来 -干嘛 |
[1:00:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:00:12] | Darko,we’re all staying at a youth hostel | 达科 我们住在青年旅社 |
[1:00:16] | and they’ve been there for some time,they’ve made some friends. | 他俩已经住了一段时间 有很多朋友 |
[1:00:19] | So they would obviously,they would notice if we didn’t show up. | 如果我们没回去 朋友们会担心的 |
[1:00:24] | And so if we can just… | 所以我们能不能… |
[1:00:26] | So if we were to come up with a dollar figure… | 我们能不能把这个钱数说定了… |
[1:00:32] | Is this photo making you stop talking a lot? | 这张照片让你说不出话了吗 |
[1:00:36] | Do you know the man who I am with? | 你认识和我在一起的这个男的吗 |
[1:00:37] | Because how you look now is people | 因为你现在的表情在说 |
[1:00:40] | who know this man look like when they see him. | 我认识这个人 |
[1:00:43] | Or is it the girl that you know? | 又或者是 你认识这个姑娘 |
[1:00:45] | Beautiful Gabriela? | 美丽的加布里埃拉 |
[1:00:51] | Listen,boy. | 听着 小子 |
[1:00:54] | Listen. | 听好了 |
[1:00:56] | In my mind,this man is not in Bucharest | 我认为 他不在布加勒斯特 |
[1:01:00] | but it would be good for me to know if my mind is wrong | 但是我很高兴知道我是错的 |
[1:01:04] | and he is in Bucharest. | 他现在在布加勒斯特对吗 |
[1:01:08] | Would it help our situation with you if I did know? | 如果我告诉你的话 你能通融一下吗 |
[1:01:11] | Stay within yourself now and try to breathe. | 控制好你自己 深呼吸 |
[1:01:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:17] | Now tell me,what do you know about this man? | 现在告诉我 你对他了解多少 |
[1:01:24] | I’m going to have to call you with that information after we leave here. | 我们先离开这儿 然后我们电话联系 |
[1:01:29] | I really like your guts. I really do. | 我很欣赏你的勇气 真的 |
[1:01:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:01:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:01:42] | I will look into this question by myself. | 我会自己查这个问题的 |
[1:01:45] | However,if I don’t hear from you tonight,latest tomorrow | 总之 如果我今晚 最迟明天 还联系不到你的话 |
[1:01:49] | your boyhood faces will be made into pork rind to be eaten by my dogs. | 你们几个的帅脸蛋就会被打成肉泥喂狗 |
[1:01:56] | And try to realize,my friend… | 还有 你要意识到 朋友 |
[1:01:58] | no matter where you go now… | 不管你去哪儿 |
[1:02:02] | this is how close I’m going to be to you. | 我都会跟着你 就像现在这么近 |
[1:02:07] | Here. Take it. | 给 抽着吧 |
[1:02:28] | What the fuck was all that shit back there,Charlie? | 刚才那他妈是怎么回事 查理 |
[1:02:32] | Are you in some Three Days of the Condor shit or something? | 你被 秃鹰72小时 了吗 |
[1:02:36] | No. It’s Three Days of Condor… It’s nothing. | 没有 什么秃鹰72小时 屁事没有 |
[1:02:39] | I’ll see you guys later,yeah? | 哥们儿 一会儿见 好吗 |
[1:02:40] | Yeah,all right. | 对 好吧 |
[1:02:45] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了 |
[1:02:47] | Well,he’s just found out that the girl that heloves | 他刚刚发现他深爱的女孩儿 |
[1:02:49] | could possibly be a skank stripper,mate. | 可能是个脱衣舞女 哥们儿 |
[1:02:52] | Genuine ho bag. | 傻孩子 |
[1:03:30] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:03:33] | You cannot sleep here,sir. | 先生 你不能睡在这儿 |
[1:03:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:03:39] | Bela! | 贝拉 |
[1:03:40] | Oh,hey! | 哦 你好 |
[1:03:43] | Good morning. Listen,I’m looking… | 早上好 听着 我要找 |
[1:03:45] | It’s evening,idiot. | 混蛋 现在是晚上 |
[1:03:46] | Is it evening? It is evening,it’s evening. | 现在已经晚上了 是晚上了 |
[1:03:49] | You must leave Gabriela be. | 别再追着加布里埃拉不放了 |
[1:03:51] | She grieves for her father. | 今天她父亲的追悼会 她很伤心 |
[1:03:52] | She has suffered enough | 她像你一样 经历了很多痛苦 |
[1:03:54] | at the hands of rogues such as yourself. | 不要再像恶魔一样追着他了 |
[1:03:57] | Rogues open doors,Bela? | 恶魔是我这样的吗 贝拉 |
[1:03:59] | Bela,do rogues open doors? Please. | 贝拉 求你了 让我去看看她吧 |
[1:04:02] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[1:04:48] | I said if you find me,I would kiss you. | 我说过如果你今天找到我 我就会吻你 |
[1:05:08] | Are you drunk? | 你醉了 |
[1:05:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:27] | Charlie,tell me. | 查理 告诉我 |
[1:05:31] | I met Darko at his club. | 我在一家俱乐部遇见了达科 |
[1:05:39] | Let’s just talk about it another time. I’m sorry I brought it up. | 我们下次再聊这个吧 很抱歉提起这事 |
[1:05:42] | Darko? Fucking Darko? | 达科 该死的达科 |
[1:05:49] | Charlie,do you have any idea what kind of a man he is? | 查理 你知道他是什么样的人吗 |
[1:05:52] | Yes,of course. Yeah,l have a very clear idea. | 当然 我很清楚 |
[1:05:57] | What happened? You tell me now. | 怎么了 现在就告诉我 |
[1:06:00] | There was an incident and my friend had an erection,and so… | 我朋友不小心勃起得很难受 |
[1:06:08] | And they took you to the office. | 然后他们就带你去了那儿 |
[1:06:10] | They took me to the office. | 对 他们带我去了那儿 |
[1:06:12] | I played it cool. | 我很沉着 |
[1:06:15] | You played it cool? | 你很沉着 |
[1:06:17] | Fuck yeah. | 当然啦 |
[1:06:20] | I’m sorry. I find that hard to believe. | 对不起 我真不太能相信你 |
[1:06:25] | Well,I did. | 真的呀 |
[1:06:29] | Gabi? | 加碧 |
[1:07:28] | You,sir. You cannot be here! | 先生 你不能在这儿 |
[1:07:34] | Charlie? You seen Gabi of late? | 查理 你看见加碧了吗 |
[1:07:36] | Um,she’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[1:07:39] | She’s not here,is she? | 她不在吗 |
[1:07:40] | No. | 不在 |
[1:07:41] | Listen,I meant to ask you this before. | 听着 我之前就想问你了 |
[1:07:46] | Okay,how can I put this? | 好吧 该怎么问呢 |
[1:07:52] | Can you do that Dizzy Gillespie thing with your cheeks? | 你的脸能不能做出迪兹.吉莱斯皮那一套来 |
[1:07:55] | You know,where he goes all puffy-fish like? | 你知道 就像胖头鱼那样 |
[1:07:58] | Being the champion tubaist-cocksucker you are reputed to be? | 就像你最擅长的 给人口交的大号手那样 |
[1:08:03] | He was a trumpet player. | 我其实是吹小号的 |
[1:08:10] | Come on,Charlie. Go on. | 快 查理 快做 |
[1:08:13] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:08:17] | If that’s not the most woeful bit of puffy-fishery I ever did see. | 如果这不是我看到的 最好的腮帮子的话 |
[1:08:21] | You know,it occurs to me,Charlie,that maybe you’re not a tubaist. | 我会认为 可能你并不是一个大号手 |
[1:08:24] | Maybe you’re not even an actual faggot. | 你甚至都不是一个基佬 |
[1:08:26] | Maybe the truth of it is that you’ve got designs on my wife. | 可能事实上你在打我老婆的主意 |
[1:08:29] | What do you think,Gabi? | 你怎么想 加碧 |
[1:08:36] | You were meant to ring me,darling. | 亲爱的 你该给我打电话的 |
[1:08:39] | You need to leave,Nigel. | 你该滚了 奈吉尔 |
[1:08:42] | Now. | 现在就滚 |
[1:08:43] | The ass of an angel | 天使的PP |
[1:08:45] | the brain of a man,the aim of Annie Oakley? | 男人的头脑 神枪女侠的瞄准 |
[1:08:47] | Ever the total package,my Gabi is. | 我们家的加碧就是这么能干 |
[1:08:50] | Let’s say I give you ’til tomorrow to seek me out | 我给你限期到明天找我 |
[1:08:53] | but that’s the best I can do. Agreed? | 这是我的极限了 同意吗 |
[1:09:02] | Guess I’m off then,Charlie. | 那我走了 查理 |
[1:09:05] | But we’ll get a funny face out of you yet,right? | 但我还是让你做鬼脸了 是吧 |
[1:09:49] | Bela knows something? | 贝拉知道什么吗 |
[1:09:51] | Bela will always know something. | 贝拉一直都很灵通 |
[1:09:55] | -He’s telling me that it was my father who made Nigel leave. -How? | -他告诉我是我父亲让奈吉尔离开的 -怎么会 |
[1:10:06] | There is some kind of tape of Nigel doing something | 有一些奈吉尔做不好的事情的录像 |
[1:10:12] | and my father used it to make Nigel leave Bucharest. | 我父亲曾用那些带子 逼奈吉尔离开布加勒斯特 |
[1:10:16] | This is the unfinished business. | 这就是他说的 未尽的事情 |
[1:10:20] | With my father gone,Nigel and Darko want to find the tape. | 现在我父亲死了 奈吉尔和达科都想找到那些带子 |
[1:10:23] | How does this happen? How do you meet a man like this? How? | 这一切是怎么回事 你怎么会遇见他们这样的人 |
[1:10:41] | When I was a little girl,my life was music. | 当我是个小姑娘的时候 我的生命就是音乐 |
[1:10:49] | Only music. | 只有音乐 |
[1:10:55] | And my father tried to introduce me to other things, | 我父亲试着让我对别的东西感兴趣 |
[1:10:58] | but there was nothing else for me. | 可是我都不喜欢 |
[1:11:02] | To me it made no difference where I was | 对我来说 只要我一直拉琴 |
[1:11:07] | as long as I was playing. | 我在哪儿都无所谓 |
[1:11:10] | What I did not know | 我不知道的是 |
[1:11:14] | was that above the cafe,there was a small flat. | 在咖啡馆上面 有一间小阁楼 |
[1:11:20] | And in this flat was Nigel. | 那间房子里 住着奈吉尔 |
[1:11:27] | And he listen to my playing as he struggled with his injuries. | 在那里 他一边听着我的音乐 一边在伤痛中挣扎 |
[1:11:33] | Every day he would hear me. | 每天他都会听我拉琴 |
[1:11:37] | And every day he would become stronger. | 每天 他都恢复得更强壮 |
[1:11:43] | One day,he approached me. | 有一天 他过来找我 |
[1:11:48] | He said my playing saved his life. | 对我说 我拉的琴 救了他的命 |
[1:11:54] | And he was… | 当时他是 |
[1:11:56] | the most beautiful man I had ever seen | 我见过最帅的男人 |
[1:12:01] | with his scars and eyes. | 他身上的伤痕 他的眼睛 |
[1:12:06] | It’s like some kind of wounded animal. | 就像是受伤的动物 |
[1:12:11] | And I had no idea who he was or what he did. | 我当时不知道他是谁 也不知道他是干什么的 |
[1:12:19] | All I knew was that he said my playing saved his life. | 我知道的就是 他说 我拉的琴 救了他的命 |
[1:12:27] | I learned a lot from Nigel. | 我从奈吉尔那儿学到了很多 |
[1:12:30] | You know,things I otherwise would not have learned. | 你知道 如果不是他 那些我根本都不会接触到的事 |
[1:12:37] | Over time,I learned what’ he was. | 久而久之 我知道了他是什么人 |
[1:12:44] | By then it was too late. | 但那时已经太迟了 |
[1:12:53] | I loved him. | 我爱过他 |
[1:13:08] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:12] | There was minimal violence and sex. | 没有太多的暴力和性 是吗 |
[1:13:18] | Too much love. | 有太多爱 |
[1:13:24] | Nigel was the wrong person for me. | 奈吉尔对我来说 不是最合适的 |
[1:13:28] | And wrong is wrong. | 错了就是错了 |
[1:13:33] | What about Darko? | 那达科呢 |
[1:13:38] | What about Darko? | 达科怎么了 |
[1:13:41] | I saw a picture of you at his club. | 我在他的俱乐部里看到一张你的照片 |
[1:13:43] | You were in your work outfit or some other fancy… | 你穿着舞女的衣服… |
[1:13:53] | So you live here,yeah? | 你住这儿吗 |
[1:13:56] | I thought this was Victor’s house,right? | 这里是维克多的家 是吗 |
[1:14:00] | My father wanted me home after Nigel left. | 奈吉尔走后 我父亲想让我住这儿 |
[1:14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:05] | I was happy to do it. | 我很高兴 |
[1:14:12] | Welcome to Bucharest,Charlie. | 欢迎来布加勒斯特 查理 |
[1:14:23] | Wow. It’s like… | 哇 这是 |
[1:14:26] | a Romanian grain alcohol,like a rice wine? | 罗马尼亚的白酒吗 米酒之类的 |
[1:14:29] | Shut up and drink. | 闭嘴 喝你的酒吧 |
[1:14:32] | You’re nervous. That’s why we’re drinking this shit. | 你很紧张 所以我们才喝这玩意 |
[1:14:36] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[1:14:40] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[1:14:43] | So you think I danced for Darko? | 所以你是觉得我给达科跳贴腿舞 |
[1:14:48] | Or maybe I was a whore. | 或者我是个妓女 |
[1:14:50] | I’m sorry I brought it up. | 很抱歉提起这个 |
[1:14:51] | I really don’t care. It doesn’t matter. | 我不在乎 没关系 我不在乎 没关系 |
[1:14:55] | I was a bartender,Charlie. | 我是酒吧招待 查理 |
[1:14:59] | My job was to give drinks to people. | 我的工作就是卖给人酒 |
[1:15:01] | I’m sorry I brought it up. | 很抱歉 我提起这些 |
[1:15:03] | Forget I said anything. I don’t care. | 忘了我说的吧 我不在乎 |
[1:15:07] | You think you love me? | 你觉得你爱我 |
[1:15:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:15:20] | Do you think things like this happen to people? | 你觉得这种事会发生在某些人身上吗 |
[1:15:23] | Some people,yes. | 某些人 是的 |
[1:15:28] | What people? | 什么人 |
[1:15:30] | Us. | 我们 |
[1:15:33] | Us. | 我们 |
[1:16:20] | I remember all the things you said to me. | 你对我说的每句话我都记得 |
[1:16:25] | Every word. | 每个词 |
[1:16:32] | My mother died. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[1:16:35] | Before I left,she died. | 在我离开美国之前 她去世了 |
[1:16:45] | You did not tell me. | 你没告诉过我 |
[1:16:50] | You’ve had a lot on your plate. | 你当时烦心事太多了 |
[1:16:59] | Finally we have something in common. | 我们之间终于有共同之处了 |
[1:19:34] | What brings you here,Charlie? | 什么风把你吹来了 查理 |
[1:19:36] | You look a little bit pink,Charlie-boy. ls everything all right? | 你看起来脸有点红啊 查理 没事吧 |
[1:19:39] | Nothing amiss,is it? | 没什么问题吧 |
[1:19:40] | I thought you were coming back. | 我还以为你会回来 |
[1:19:42] | What? What? You thought what? | 什么 什么 你觉得什么 |
[1:19:44] | That a runty cunt such as you are ever stood a chance? | 你觉得像你这样的鸟人 会有机会抢走我老婆 |
[1:19:46] | Come on,son. This is reality when you don’t fucking register. | 醒醒吧小子 现实就是这么残酷 |
[1:19:49] | I register fine,you greasy fuck! | 我好得很 你这个油头粉面的混蛋 |
[1:19:51] | What’s this now? | 这是怎么了 |
[1:19:53] | Suddenly found the hard man within our self,Charlie,haven’t we? | 你一夜之间找到自信了吗 查理 |
[1:19:56] | -Charlie,get out of here! -Let’s listen to her. | -查理 你快走吧 -听听她的忠告把 |
[1:19:58] | -The clock’s ticking on my benevolence. -I saw the tape. | -我的仁慈 已经快到头了 -我看了一盘带子 |
[1:20:00] | -What tape,Charlie? -You know what tape. | -什么带子 查理 -你知道是什么带子 |
[1:20:05] | Gabi,darling… | 加碧 亲爱的 |
[1:20:07] | you just finished telling me you had no idea about any of this. | 你刚刚才给我澄清 说你什么都不知道 |
[1:20:11] | Because I have no fucking idea what Charlie is talking about. | 我他妈不知道查理在说什么 |
[1:20:15] | Nigel! | 奈吉尔 |
[1:20:17] | Nigel,let him go! | 奈吉尔 放了他 |
[1:20:22] | Where is it,Charlie? | 那是什么 查理 |
[1:20:24] | Where’s what? | 什么是什么 |
[1:20:26] | Nigel,open the door! | 奈吉尔 开门 |
[1:20:27] | The tape! | 带子 |
[1:20:29] | Surely,this is not what you left home to find? | 这不就是你离家来寻找的吗 |
[1:20:31] | Your head in a plastic bag,choking on your own fucking blood! | 你的头 在一个塑料袋里 被你他妈自己的血呛着 |
[1:20:36] | I’m in charge,not you,fucker! | 我才是头儿 不是你 混蛋 |
[1:20:38] | Nigel,stop! | 奈吉尔 停下 |
[1:20:39] | Charlie’s in charge! Charlie has the tape. | 查理现在是老大了 带子在他手上 |
[1:20:43] | I got you,Charlie. The only explanation for the behavior | 我明白 查理 唯一能解释你愚蠢行为的 |
[1:20:46] | that you’re exhibiting is that… Are you in love? | 就是… 你恋爱了吗 查理 |
[1:20:48] | Are you in love,Charlie? | 你恋爱了吗 查理 |
[1:20:50] | That’s between me and your wife. | 那是我和你老婆之间的事 |
[1:20:52] | Nigel,please! | 奈吉尔 求你了 |
[1:20:53] | Gabi,Charlie’s in love. | 加碧 查理恋爱了 |
[1:20:56] | Any idea who with? But something tells me his name | 你知道是跟谁吗 我感觉他爱人的名字 |
[1:20:58] | is not Kevin or Phillip or fucking Andre. | 不是什么凯文 菲利普 或者是他妈的安德烈 |
[1:21:01] | It’s a she,fucker. | 是个女的 你个混蛋 |
[1:21:02] | Okay. Let’s put a pin | 好吧 让我们在这个爱情故事上 |
[1:21:04] | in the fucking love story for now, | 加个书签 以后再说 |
[1:21:05] | shall we? | 怎么样 |
[1:21:06] | I’d like to get back to my primary agenda item. | 我想回到我的主要议题上 |
[1:21:10] | -Where’s the tape? -Her name’s Gabi. | -带子在哪 -她的名字是加碧 |
[1:21:12] | No! Stop! Nigel, | 不 奈吉尔 停下 |
[1:21:13] | I told you,he means nothing to me,okay? | 我告诉过你 他对我来说什么都不是 |
[1:21:20] | That was mean! We don’t believe you! | 这样说可不好 我们不相信你 |
[1:21:24] | Nigel,he’s not important! | 奈吉尔 他什么都不是 |
[1:21:30] | Last chance for petrol,boy. The tape? | 最后给你一次机会 小子 什么带子 |
[1:21:33] | I’m in charge. I’m in charge. | 我是老大 我是老大 |
[1:21:40] | Welcome to limbo,Charlie. | 欢迎来到地狱边上 查理 |
[1:21:42] | Don’t get too comfortable. It’s not your final destination. | 别太舒服了 这还没到终点呢 |
[1:21:45] | I’ll be along soon enough to hasten you there. | 我很快就会跟上来 催着你下地狱 |
[1:21:54] | What the fuck? He’s up there! | 他妈的 他就在上面 |
[1:21:58] | Let me go. We didn’t do anything! | 放开我 我们什么都没干 |
[1:22:18] | Hey. It’s time to go. | 嘿 你该走了 |
[1:22:20] | You know,sir. Gabi doesn’t want to see you again. | 先生 加碧再也不想见你了 |
[1:22:24] | She didn’t say that to you. | 她没这么说吧 |
[1:22:25] | I choose Budapest for you. A very nice place. | 我建议你去布达佩斯 那儿很美 |
[1:22:27] | Safe and pretty. I’m not going to Budapest. | 又安全 又漂亮 我不去布达佩斯 |
[1:22:29] | No,Bela! | 不 贝拉 |
[1:22:30] | You are going there,okay? | 你必须去那儿 知道吗 |
[1:22:32] | Bela! Hey! | 贝拉 嘿 |
[1:22:34] | Bela,Bela,Bela! Hey! | 贝拉 贝拉 贝拉 嘿 |
[1:22:37] | Here we go,baby. | 我们走 宝贝儿 |
[1:22:39] | What do you mean,here we go,baby. Where are we going? | 你说这话什么意思 我们去哪儿 |
[1:22:42] | Bags and Budapest. | 拿上你的行李 去布达佩斯 |
[1:22:43] | I’m not going to Budapest. | 我不去布达佩斯 |
[1:22:45] | Good boy,aren’t we? Okay. | 好孩子 听话 |
[1:22:55] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[1:22:56] | Go get your bags! | 去拿你的行李 |
[1:23:02] | Get my stuff? | 拿我的行李 |
[1:23:04] | Do you want me to come with you? Okay. | 你想让我和你一起去 |
[1:23:06] | Go! Five minutes. | 快去 给你五分钟 |
[1:23:24] | What? | 啥 |
[1:23:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:27] | Evil guys are in the house. | 坏人在这儿 |
[1:23:28] | They left this for you. | 他们给你留下了这个 |
[1:23:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:23:31] | Oh,fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:23:33] | I think you should run away. | 我觉得你还是跑路吧 |
[1:23:35] | Yeah,run,run,run! Run away! | 对 快跑 快跑吧 |
[1:23:43] | Oh,fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:23:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:51] | Gabi! | 加碧 |
[1:27:03] | Long time no see,right? | 好久不见啊 |
[1:27:06] | I think it’s a good idea if you tell me now everything that you know. | 我希望你现在能告诉我你知道的一切 |
[1:27:13] | Have a peek. | 看一眼吧 |
[1:27:15] | Oh,God! | 噢 天啊 |
[1:27:19] | See there’s no ropes and tape or anything? | 你看 没有绳子或带子绑住他俩吧 |
[1:27:22] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:27:23] | Because I used the super crazy glue on them. | 因为我用了强力胶 |
[1:27:26] | If they move,rip! Off goes the skin. | 如果他俩敢动 跐溜 俩人就掉一层皮 |
[1:27:29] | Nice,right? | 很不错吧 |
[1:27:31] | What the fuck do you want to know? | 你他妈想知道什么 |
[1:27:33] | The fucking tape? I don’t have the tape! | 带子 我没有带子 |
[1:27:35] | The tape was here,the tape is gone! That’s all I know. | 带子一开始在这儿 现在没了 我就知道这么多 |
[1:27:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:27:41] | Gabriela. | 加布里埃拉 |
[1:27:42] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[1:27:44] | You sit your ass down. | 坐下吧你 |
[1:27:45] | I’m here with this Charlie guy. | 我和那个叫查理的在这儿呢 |
[1:27:48] | Let me ask him. Are you all right,Charlie? | 我来问问他 你还好吧 查理 |
[1:27:50] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:27:52] | He’s okay for now. | 他现在很好 |
[1:27:53] | But we need to speak about this tape. | 但是我们得谈谈磁带的事 |
[1:27:55] | I hope this is why you’re calling me. | 希望你打电话来就是说这个的 |
[1:27:57] | Sure. Sure. | 好的 好的 |
[1:28:03] | I like this plan. | 我喜欢这个计划 |
[1:28:05] | Hug,hug. Bye,bye. | 好的 抱抱 再见 |
[1:28:07] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[1:28:09] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:28:10] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:28:12] | I’d love to sit down with you and explain it all | 我想坐下来好好给你解释一下 |
[1:28:14] | like in a fucking James Bond movie | 就像007电影里演的那样 |
[1:28:15] | but I get bored so fast. | 但是我很容易厌烦 |
[1:28:17] | And I have things to do. | 而且我有别的事情做 |
[1:28:19] | Look up. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[1:28:21] | Does this hurt? | 疼吗 |
[1:28:55] | Gabi,oh,fuck. | 加碧 妈的 |
[1:29:00] | The tape? The tape. | 带子呢 带子 |
[1:29:02] | I went to the apartment to get the tape and it wasn’t there. | 我到公寓去找带子 可是它们都不见了 |
[1:29:04] | I’m sorry. Forget about the tape,Charlie. | 对不起 忘了带子的事儿吧 查理 |
[1:29:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:08] | Forget about all of it. | 忘了这一切吧 |
[1:29:11] | This is the last time you will see me. Do you understand? | 这是你最后一次见我 懂吗 |
[1:29:15] | No. No,I fucking don’t understand. | 不 我他妈不明白 |
[1:29:19] | Gabi,it’s us. | 加碧 这是我们俩之间的事 |
[1:29:20] | There is no us. | 我们俩之间什么都没有 |
[1:29:22] | -It’s us,right? -No. | -这是我们之间的事 -不 |
[1:29:24] | None of this happened until you came along talking about us. | 我们之间没什么 只不过是你来到这儿 一通胡话 |
[1:29:28] | Your mommy dies and you think you can go on a big adventure | 你妈妈死了 你就觉得你可以来个大冒险 |
[1:29:31] | to feel something different than what you’re supposed to feel! | 去体验什么不一样的狗屁 |
[1:29:33] | No! GabL Gabi,Gabi. | 不 加碧 加碧 加碧 |
[1:29:35] | I know you’re confused. I’m fucking confused also. | 我知道你很困惑 我也很困惑 |
[1:29:38] | Hey! I’m confused also. But it’s us. | 我也很困惑 但这永远都是我们之间的事 |
[1:29:40] | It’s the pearl,right? The rest is oyster. | 我们是珍珠 对不 剩下的世界都是河蚌的两个壳 |
[1:29:45] | I belong with Nigel. | 我是奈吉尔的人 |
[1:29:47] | You said it was wrong. | 你说他和你不合适 你说过他不合适 |
[1:29:50] | You said it was wrong!Wrong is wrong! | 错的就是错的 |
[1:29:52] | I was out of my head over my father. | 我当时父亲刚过世 头脑不清楚 |
[1:29:53] | No,we are right,us! It was real! | 不 你是对的 这是我俩之间的事 |
[1:29:59] | You did not think I could go | 你不会认为我真的 |
[1:30:01] | from loving someone like Nigel | 会舍弃奈吉尔 |
[1:30:04] | to loving someone like you. | 转而来爱你吧 |
[1:30:13] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[1:30:15] | Go away,little boy. | 滚开 小男孩 |
[1:30:55] | Are you sure Darko understood? | 你确定达科明白了 |
[1:31:00] | We meet,we destroy the tape. | 我们见了面 销毁了带子 |
[1:31:05] | Life goes on. | 生活还要继续 |
[1:31:15] | Did you want some more advice? | 你想要更多的建议吗 |
[1:31:22] | No advice. I’m good. | 不需要 我很好 |
[1:31:29] | You were a great mom. | 你是个很好的妈妈 |
[1:31:32] | Solid B-plus. | 最起码是个B+ |
[1:31:33] | B-plus? | B+吗 |
[1:31:36] | You bring me all this friggin’ way for a B-plus? | 我一路跟着你 你就给我个B+ |
[1:31:39] | I’m joking with you,Mom. You were an A. | 我开玩笑的 你是A级好妈妈 |
[1:31:43] | You are an A. | 你是个A级好妈妈 |
[1:31:46] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道有意思的是什么吗 |
[1:31:49] | When I told you to go to Bucharest, | 当我告诉你让你去布加勒斯特 |
[1:31:51] | I meant Budapest. | 其实我的意思是布达佩斯 |
[1:31:54] | I got them all mixed up. | 我自己也分不清这俩地方 |
[1:31:57] | It’s classic me,right? | 我不就是这样的人吗 |
[1:31:58] | It is you. | 是的 |
[1:32:03] | I’m so proud of you,Charlie. | 我为你骄傲 查理 |
[1:32:07] | I can see you’ve come exactly as far as you needed to go. | 你能有现在的经历 我很骄傲 |
[1:32:17] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[1:32:21] | I hope you don’t die,kiddo. | 我不希望你送死 儿子 |
[1:32:25] | Yeah,well,if I do,I die for love. | 如果必有一死 我宁愿为爱而死 |
[1:32:30] | Pretty fucking cool way to go. | 这样也挺酷的 |
[1:32:46] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:32:48] | -You said everything I said was in your heart. -What? | -你说你记得我说过的每句话 -什么 |
[1:32:51] | Everything,I know that means something. | 每一句话 我知道你说这话是真心的 |
[1:33:00] | Do you have your gun? Where’s the gun? | 你的枪在身上吗 你的枪呢 |
[1:33:02] | I don’t know! I don’t have it here handy! | 我不知道 我没看着 |
[1:33:04] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[1:33:05] | Oh,no,no,no! Charlie! | 哦不 查理 |
[1:34:04] | Gabi,Gabi! | 加碧 加碧 |
[1:34:13] | Is it true what they say,Charlie? | 他们说的是真的吗 查理 |
[1:34:16] | Better to have loved and lost and all that? | 爱过 失去过 才不枉此生 |
[1:34:20] | Oh,please… | 哦 求你了 |
[1:34:39] | -You think you love me? -Yes. | -你觉得你爱我 -是的 |
[1:35:14] | Gabi,Gabi… | 加碧 加碧 |
[1:35:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:36:23] | Shot poor Charlie for love did you,gorgeous? | 你是为了爱才开枪崩了查理的 对不 美人儿 |
[1:36:35] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:38:49] | Christ! | 天啊 |