英文名称:The Shining Unrated US Cut
年代:1980
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:12] | Hi. I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Ullman. | 你好 我和尤尔曼先生有约 |
[03:15] | My name is Jack Torrance. | 我的名字是杰克·特朗斯 |
[03:17] | His office is the first door on the left. | 他的办公室在一楼的左边 |
[03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:38] | Mr. Ullman? | 尤尔曼先生? |
[03:39] | I’m Jack Torrance. | 我是杰克·特朗斯 |
[03:41] | Come on in, Jack. | 快进来 杰克 |
[03:44] | – Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | – 非常高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[03:47] | This is my secretary, Susie. | 这是我的秘书 苏西 |
[03:48] | – Susie, how do you do? – Any trouble finding us? | – 苏西 你好 – 我们这儿很难找吧? |
[03:51] | No problem at all. I made the trip in 3 1/2 hours. | 不难找 到这儿我才花了三个半小时 |
[03:54] | That’s very good time. | 算是非常顺利了 |
[03:57] | Sit down a minute, Jack. | 请稍坐一会 杰克 |
[03:58] | Just make yourself at home. | 随意 不要拘束 |
[04:00] | Like some coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗? |
[04:02] | If you’re having some, I wouldn’t mind. Thanks. | 方便的话 我想尝一尝 谢谢 |
[04:05] | – Susie. – Sure. | – 苏西 – 好的 先生 |
[04:06] | And ask Bill Watson to join us. | 顺便请比尔·华生过来 |
[04:08] | Yes, I will. | 好的 |
[04:20] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:22] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[04:23] | Do you really want to go and live in that hotel for the winter? | 你真打算 整个冬天都住那个旅馆吗? |
[04:28] | Sure I do. | 当然我愿意 |
[04:29] | It’ll be lots of fun. | 那一定会很有趣 |
[04:33] | Yeah. I guess so. | 嗯 我也这么认为 |
[04:35] | Anyway, there’s hardly anybody to play with around here. | 不过 那儿恐怕没有人可以陪我玩 |
[04:40] | I know. lt always takes a little time to make new friends. | 我知道 交新朋友总要花些时间的 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 恐怕是 |
[04:49] | What about Tony? | 托尼怎样想呢? |
[04:50] | He’s looking forward to the hotel, I bet. | 他很期待去住那个旅馆 我敢打赌 |
[04:53] | No, I ain’t, Mrs. Torrance. | 错 我并不期待 特朗斯太太 |
[04:55] | Now, come on, Tony. Don’t be silly. | 好了 托尼 不要淘气 |
[04:58] | I don’t want to go there. | 我不想去那个地方 |
[05:01] | How come you don’t want to go? | 你为什么不想去呢? |
[05:03] | I just don’t. | 只是不想而已 |
[05:05] | Let’s just wait and see. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[05:08] | We’re all going to have a real good time. | 我相信我们会有个愉快的冬天 |
[05:13] | Bill, I’d like you to meet Jack Torrance. | 比尔 这位是杰克·特朗斯 |
[05:15] | How do you do, Bill? | 你好 比尔 |
[05:17] | – Nice to meet you. – Pleasure to meet you. | – 非常高兴认识你 – 很荣幸 |
[05:19] | Grab a chair, Bill. Join in. | 找个位子坐 比尔 我们开始吧 |
[05:21] | Jack is going to take care of the Overlook for us this winter. | 杰克准备为我们 在这个冬天照顾遥望旅馆 |
[05:26] | I’d like you to take him around soon as we’re through. | 等我们这边告个段落 你就带他去逛逛 |
[05:29] | Fine. | 好的 |
[05:30] | Jack is a schoolteacher. | 杰克是位老师 |
[05:32] | Formerly a schoolteacher. | 以前是位老师 |
[05:35] | What line of work are you in now? | 那你现在干什么? |
[05:36] | I’m a writer. | 写作 |
[05:38] | Teaching’s been more or less a way of making ends meet. | 光靠教书 收支还是平衡不了 |
[05:42] | This ought to be quite a change for you. | 对你而言 这是很大的转变吧? |
[05:45] | I’m looking for a change. | 我正是在寻求转变 |
[05:47] | Our people in Denver recommended Jack very highly, and for once… | 我们在丹佛的人都强烈推荐杰克 而且我立刻就… |
[05:51] | …I agree with them. | 赞成了他们的意见 |
[05:53] | Let’s see, where were we? | 那好 我们讲到哪里了? |
[05:55] | I was about to explain… | 我正打算解说… |
[05:58] | …that our season here runs from May 15th to October 30th. | 我们是在5月15号到10月30号营业 |
[06:02] | Then we close down completely until the following May. | 然后我们会歇业 直到下个5月来临 |
[06:06] | Do you mind if I ask why you do that? | 我可以问问是为什么吗? |
[06:09] | It seems to me that the skiing up here would be fantastic. | 就我所见 在这边滑雪将是非常美妙的事 |
[06:13] | It would be. The problem is the enormous cost… | 那是肯定的 但是 问题在于庞大的开销… |
[06:15] | …it would be to keep the road to Sidewinder open. | 为此我们必须保持道路通畅 |
[06:19] | It’s a 25-mile stretch of road. | 而道路绵延25英哩 |
[06:21] | It gets 20 feet of snow during the winter. | 到了冬天 积雪会厚达20英尺 |
[06:24] | There’s just no way to make it economically feasible… | 要保持道路通畅的话… |
[06:27] | …to keep it clear. | 实在是没有什么经济效益 |
[06:29] | When the place was built in 1907… | 自1907年这个地方被修建以来… |
[06:31] | …there was very little interest in winter sports. | 很少有人对这儿的冬季运动感兴趣的 |
[06:34] | This site was chosen for its seclusion and scenic beauty. | 这个地方是因为它的 与世俗隔绝和风光明媚而闻名 |
[06:39] | It’s certainly got plenty of that. | 当然 不只如此而已 |
[06:42] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[06:43] | Did they give you any idea in Denver… | 丹佛的人有没有告诉过你… |
[06:46] | …about what the job entails? | 关于这个工作的负担? |
[06:48] | Only in a very general way. | 只说了个大概 |
[06:53] | The winters can be fantastically cruel. | 冬季总是难以想像的酷寒 |
[06:56] | The basic idea is to cope with the very costly damage… | 工作内容是维修工作 防止带来重大损失… |
[06:59] | …and depreciation which can occur. | 和其它一些相关的事 |
[07:02] | This consists mainly of running the boiler… | 其实主要就是要照顾锅炉… |
[07:04] | …heating different parts of the hotel on a daily rotating basis… | 每天都要加热 保持旅馆各个角落的温暖… |
[07:08] | …repairing damage as it occurs… | 如果有损坏发生就要修复… |
[07:11] | …and doing repairs so the elements can’t get a foothold. | 持续维护使损坏无法产生 |
[07:15] | That sounds fine to me. | 这对我而言是没有问题的 |
[07:18] | Physically, it’s not a very demanding job. | 其实上这工作 真的没有什么太高的要求 |
[07:21] | The only thing that can get a bit trying here during the winter… | 在这里 冬季唯一真正要克服的… |
[07:24] | …is a tremendous sense of isolation. | 是巨大的被隔离感 |
[07:28] | That just happens to be exactly what I’m looking for. | 那正好是我要寻求的东西 |
[07:33] | I’m outlining a new writing project. | 我正构思一部新的作品 |
[07:37] | Five months of peace is just what I want. | 五个月的安静生活 正符合我所需 |
[07:41] | That’s very good, Jack. | 很好 杰克 |
[07:43] | Because, for some people… | 你知道 对某些人… |
[07:46] | …solitude… | …孤独… |
[07:48] | …and isolation… | …和隔离… |
[07:51] | …can, of itself, become a problem. | …会是一个很大的问题 |
[07:54] | Not for me. | 对我而言不是 |
[07:56] | How about your wife and son? Do you think they’ll take to it? | 那你的妻子和儿子呢? 你认为他们没问题吧? |
[08:01] | They’ll love it. | 他们会喜欢的 |
[08:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:06] | Before I turn you over to Bill… | 在我把你交给比尔以前… |
[08:10] | …there’s one other thing I think we should talk about. | 我想我还有一件事 不得不和你讲 |
[08:13] | Not to sound melodramatic… | 不是吓唬人… |
[08:15] | …but it’s been known to give a few people… | 不过 这的确会让某些人 |
[08:18] | …second thoughts about the job. | 重新考虑能否接受这个工作 |
[08:21] | I’m intrigued. | 我很感兴趣 |
[08:23] | I don’t suppose they said anything in Denver… | 我认为 丹佛的人一定没有提到这个… |
[08:25] | …about the tragedy we had up here during the winter of 1970. | 1970年在这儿发生的悲剧 |
[08:30] | I don’t believe they did. | 他们的确没有 |
[08:34] | My predecessor in this job… | 我的前任… |
[08:37] | …hired a man named Charles Grady as the winter caretaker. | 雇佣了一个叫查尔斯·格瑞第 担任冬季看管员的工作 |
[08:40] | He came up with his wife and 2 little girls of about 8 and 10. | 他带着妻子和两个女儿 一个8一个10岁左右 |
[08:44] | He had a good employment record, good references. | 他有着良好的工作记录和介绍人 |
[08:47] | And from what I’ve been told, he seemed… | 就我刚才所言 他似乎… |
[08:50] | …like a completely normal individual. | 就像一个安全正常的人一样 |
[08:53] | But at some point during the winter… | 但是冬季的某天… |
[08:55] | …he must have suffered some kind of a complete mental breakdown. | 他肯定受到了巨大的精神折磨 |
[08:59] | He ran amuck… | 然后疯狂地… |
[09:05] | …and killed his family with an ax. | 用斧头 杀了全家人 |
[09:08] | Stacked them neatly in a room in the west wing, and then… | 尸体全堆到西翼的一个房间里… |
[09:14] | …he put both barrels of his shotgun in his mouth. | 来福枪装了两发子弹 含在嘴里击发 |
[09:19] | The police thought… | 警察认为… |
[09:21] | …that it was what the old-timers used to call cabin fever. | 那就是以前所谓的幽闭恐慌症 |
[09:25] | A kind of claustrophobic reaction which can occur… | 一种幽闭式的反应 发生在… |
[09:28] | …when people are shut in together over long periods of time. | 人被封闭在一起 经过一段相当长时间后 |
[09:37] | That is… | 这个故事… |
[09:39] | …quite a story. | 实在很刺激 |
[09:42] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[09:44] | It’s still hard for me to believe it actually happened here. | 到现在我还是无法相信 它就发生在这个地方 就是这儿 |
[09:48] | But it did. | 但是 它的确是 |
[09:51] | I think you can appreciate why I wanted to tell you about it. | 我相信你能理解 我为什么要告诉你这些 |
[09:56] | I certainly can. | 我当然可以 |
[09:59] | I also understand why your people in Denver… | 我还可以理解 为什么丹佛的人… |
[10:02] | …left it for you to tell me. | 留着这件事 让你来告诉我 |
[10:05] | Obviously, some people can be put off… | 显然 一些人会退缩… |
[10:08] | …from staying in a place where something like that happened. | 不愿意待在发生过这种事的地方 |
[10:12] | You can rest assured that’s not going to happen with me. | 你可以放心 这不会发生在我身上 |
[10:18] | And as far as my wife is concerned… | 至于我的妻子… |
[10:21] | …I’m sure she’ll be absolutely fascinated when I tell her. | 我确定告诉她以后 她一定会很着迷 |
[10:25] | She’s a confirmed ghost story… | 她是个忠实的鬼故事迷… |
[10:29] | …and horror film addict. | …和恐怖片迷 |
[10:36] | Tony, do you think Dad’ll get the job? | 托尼 你认为爸爸会得到那份工作吗? |
[10:41] | He already did. | 他已经得到了 |
[10:44] | He’s going to phone Wendy up in a few minutes to tell her. | 他马上就会打电话告诉温蒂 |
[11:02] | – Hi, babe. – Hi, hon. How’s it going? | – 嗨 宝贝 – 嗨 亲爱的 事情进行得怎样? |
[11:05] | Great. I’m at the hotel and I still have a lot to do. | 很好 我还在旅馆里 而且还有许多地方还没去看过 |
[11:09] | I don’t think I can get home before 9 or 10. | 我认为9点或10点前 我可能到不了家 |
[11:12] | Sounds like you got the job. | 听起来你得到这份工作了 |
[11:14] | Right. It’s a beautiful place. | 嗯 这儿真是个漂亮的地方 |
[11:17] | You and Danny are going to love it. | 你和丹尼会喜欢上它的 |
[11:20] | Tony, why don’t you want to go to the hotel? | 托尼 你为什么不想去那个旅馆? |
[11:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:26] | You do too know. Now come on, tell me. | 你知道的 好了 告诉我吧 |
[11:30] | I don’t want to. | 不要 我不想告诉你 |
[11:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[11:36] | No. | 不要 |
[11:37] | Now, Tony, tell me. | 好了 托尼 告诉我吧 |
[12:09] | Now, hold your eyes still so I can see. | 现在睁开眼睛 我来检查 |
[12:16] | That’s good. Now the other one. | 很好 另一只眼睛 |
[12:20] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[12:28] | Now, Danny… | 好的 丹尼… |
[12:30] | …when you were brushing your teeth… | 在你刷牙的时候 |
[12:33] | …do you remember if you smelled anything funny… | 你记得你闻到一些怪味 |
[12:36] | …or saw any bright, flashing lights or anything at all strange? | 或者看见闪光 和其它一些怪东西吗? |
[12:43] | No. | 没有 |
[12:46] | Do you remember when you were brushing your teeth? | 那你记得你在刷牙么? |
[12:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:51] | What’s the next thing you remember after you were brushing your teeth? | 那么 刷牙之后呢? 你记得发生过什么事情吗? |
[12:59] | My mom was saying, “Wake up. Wake up, Danny, wake up.” | 妈妈对我说 “醒醒 丹尼 醒醒” |
[13:06] | Can you remember what you were doing… | 那你能否记得在刷牙前… |
[13:08] | …just before you started brushing your teeth? | 你在做些什么吗? |
[13:14] | Talking to Tony. | 和托尼说话 |
[13:16] | Is Tony one of your animals? | 托尼是你的宠物之一吗? |
[13:19] | No. He’s a little boy that lives in my mouth. | 不是 他是住在我嘴里的小男孩 |
[13:23] | Tony’s his imaginary friend. | 托尼是他想像中的朋友 |
[13:28] | If you were to open your mouth now, could I see Tony? | 假如你现在张开嘴 我能看见托尼吗? |
[13:34] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[13:36] | Because he hides. | 因为他藏起来了 |
[13:39] | Where does he go? | 他藏在什么地方? |
[13:42] | To my stomach. | 我的胃里面 |
[13:46] | Does Tony ever tell you to do things? | 托尼有要你去做过什么吗? |
[13:53] | I don’t want to talk about Tony anymore. | 我不想再谈论托尼了 |
[13:58] | That’s fine. | 好的 |
[14:00] | All right, Danny. | 好的 丹尼 |
[14:03] | I’m going to ask you to do me a favor… | 我要请你帮我个忙… |
[14:06] | …and stay quietly in bed for the rest of the day. Okay? | 今天都乖乖地待在床上 好吗? |
[14:09] | Do I have to? | 一定要这样吗? |
[14:11] | Yes. I’d like you to. | 是的 我希望你这样 |
[14:13] | We’re going in the other room for a few minutes and talk. | 我们要去另外的房间说几句话 |
[14:16] | I’ll come back and check on you. | 之后我会来看你的 |
[14:27] | – Shall we go into the living room? – Yes. | – 我们去客厅吗? – 是的 |
[14:33] | – Please. – Thank you. | – 请坐 – 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Mrs. Torrance, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. | 特朗斯太太 我认为你没有什么好担心的 |
[14:43] | I’m quite sure there’s nothing physically wrong with Danny. | 我确信丹尼身体健康 |
[14:52] | He seems absolutely fine now. | 他现在看起来非常好 |
[14:55] | But you should’ve seen him. | 但是你还是应该检查一下 |
[14:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:58] | Kids can scare you to death. | 孩子往往会吓着你 |
[15:00] | But believe me, these episodes are not at all uncommon. | 但是相信我 那些并不算反常 |
[15:03] | And they look much worse than they are. | 他们往往比表面看起来要好很多 |
[15:06] | But what was the matter with him? | 但是 他到底是怎么了? |
[15:09] | Most of the time, these episodes with kids are never explained. | 大多数时候 发生在小孩子身上 某些事情是无法依常理解释的 |
[15:13] | They’re brought on by emotional factors and rarely occur again. | 只是一些情绪上的原因 而且基本上很少再发生 |
[15:19] | They’re more akin to autohypnosis… | 和自我催眠很相似… |
[15:22] | …a kind of self-induced trance. | 一种自我诱导的恍惚状态 |
[15:25] | If it reoccurs, which I doubt… | 但是 假如再发生的话 我认为… |
[15:28] | …we can always think about having some tests done. | 我们可以试着做些检查 |
[15:34] | I’m sure you’re right. | 我确信你是对的 |
[15:38] | Have you been in Boulder long? | 你住在博得很久了吗? |
[15:41] | Only about three months. | 只有三个月左右 |
[15:43] | We’re from Vermont. My husband was teaching school there. | 我们是佛蒙得州来的 我丈夫以前在那边的学校教书 |
[15:48] | Did the appearance of Danny’s imaginary friend…. | 丹尼想像中的朋友出现在… |
[15:53] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[15:54] | Did Tony’s first appearance happen to coincide with your arrival here? | 那么 托尼的情况 最早发生在你们到这儿的时候吗? |
[16:01] | Let’s see…. | 我想想… |
[16:03] | I guess Danny started talking to Tony… | 丹尼和托尼说话… |
[16:05] | …about the time we put him in nursery school. | 是在我们送他去幼儿园时开始的 |
[16:09] | Did he adjust well to school? | 他适应学校生活吗? |
[16:13] | He didn’t like it too much at first. | 他最开始并不喜欢学校 |
[16:15] | Then he had an injury, so we kept him out for a while and…. | 但是 之后他受了伤 然后我们就把他留在家里一段时间… |
[16:20] | I guess that’s about when I first noticed he was talking to Tony. | 这就是我最早 注意到他和托尼交谈的时候 |
[16:25] | What sort of injury did he have? | 他受了什么样的伤? |
[16:28] | He dislocated his shoulder. | 肩膀脱臼 |
[16:31] | How did he manage to do that? | 他怎么会受这样的伤? |
[16:36] | It was just one of those things, you know. | 这只是 嗯 那样的一些事 你知道的 |
[16:39] | Purely an accident. | 完全是意外事故 |
[16:42] | My husband had been drinking… | 我丈夫喝醉… |
[16:45] | …and he came home about three hours late. | 然后比往常迟三个小时回到家 |
[16:49] | So he wasn’t exactly in the greatest mood that night. | 他那天晚上 心情不太好 |
[16:54] | And Danny had scattered some of his school papers all over the room… | 然后丹尼把他一些教学用试卷 扔到满屋都是… |
[16:59] | …and my husband grabbed his arm to pull him away from them. | 于是我丈夫就拉住他的肩膀 想让他离开那些试卷 |
[17:04] | It’s just the sort of thing you do 100 times with a child… | 就是这样一些行为 你起码对孩子做过上百次… |
[17:07] | …you know, in a park or in the street. | 你知道的 平常在公园或者街道上 |
[17:10] | But on this particular occasion… | 但是当时有点失控… |
[17:13] | …my husband just used too much strength… | 我丈夫用力过猛 |
[17:16] | …and he injured Danny’s arm. | 然后他伤着了丹尼的肩膀 |
[17:22] | Anyway, something good did come out of it all because he said… | 无论如何 负面的事也有一些正面意义 因为他说… |
[17:26] | …”Wendy, I’m never going to touch another drop. | “温蒂 我绝对不会再犯同样的傻事 |
[17:29] | And if I do, you can leave me.” | 假如再发生的话 你可以离开我” |
[17:31] | And he didn’t. | 然后 他的确做到了 |
[17:33] | He hasn’t had any alcohol in 5 months. | 他五个月没再沾过一点酒精 |
[18:04] | We must really be high up. The air feels so different. | 我们肯定到了很高的地方 空气都不太一样了 |
[18:14] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[18:18] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[18:22] | You should’ve eaten your breakfast. | 你应该吃了早餐的 |
[18:25] | We’ll get you something as soon as we get to the hotel. | 等我们到了旅馆就给你找些吃的 |
[18:28] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[18:32] | Wasn’t it around here that the Donner party got snowbound? | 就是在这附近 多纳组织被雪给困住的吧? |
[18:37] | I think that was farther west, in the Sierras. | 我认为是在更西边的地方 在山脊地带 |
[18:42] | What was the Donner party? | 什么是多纳组织? |
[18:47] | They were a party of settlers in covered wagon times. | 他们是一个蓬车时代的殖民组织 |
[18:51] | They got snowbound one winter in the mountains. | 某个冬天他们被雪困在山里头 |
[18:55] | They had to resort to cannibalism in order to stay alive. | 导致后来他们相互残杀当作食物 为的是让自己能够生存下来 |
[19:00] | You mean they ate each other up? | 你的意思是他们相互吃掉别人? |
[19:03] | They had to, in order to survive. | 为了活命 他们不得不这样做 |
[19:06] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:08] | Don’t worry, Mom. | 不要担心 妈妈 |
[19:09] | I know all about cannibalism. I saw it on TV. | 我知道人吃人的 在电视上看过 |
[19:14] | See, it’s okay. | 看 我说没什么吧 |
[19:17] | He saw it on the television. | 他在电视上都看过了 |
[19:50] | – What time does the plane leave? – 8:30. | – 飞机什么时候起飞? – 8点30分 |
[19:52] | That gives us plenty of time to go over everything. | 这样我们就有充足的时间 可以仔细检查每样东西 |
[19:55] | – Goodbye, Mr. Ullman. – Bye. | – 再见 尤尔曼先生 – 再见 |
[19:57] | Good morning. I hope you haven’t been waiting too long. | 早安 希望没有让你等太久 |
[20:00] | No problem. We had time to grab a bite to eat. | 没关系 我们正好有足够的时间去找点吃的 |
[20:03] | Good. Glad you made it before they shut down the kitchen. | 很幸运 你能赶在他们关掉厨房前这样做 |
[20:06] | Is your family having a look around? | 你的家人都有四处看看吗? |
[20:08] | No, my son’s discovered the games room. | 没有 因为我儿子发现了游戏室 |
[20:12] | – Has your luggage been brought in? – Right there. | – 你的行李都带来了吗? – 都在这儿 |
[20:15] | In view of all we have to cover today… | 预见到我们今天要做的一切… |
[20:17] | …I suggest we have a quick look at your apartment and get started. | 我建议我们去看看你的住所 马上去 |
[20:21] | Have the Torrances’ things brought to their apartment. | 把特朗斯先生全家的行李 搬到他们的住所去 |
[20:24] | I’d better collect my family first. | 我最好先叫上我的家人 |
[20:35] | This is our Colorado Lounge. | 这是我们的休闲室 |
[20:38] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[20:41] | My God! | 天! |
[20:43] | This place is fantastic, isn’t it, hon? | 这个地方实在太不可思议了 不是吗 亲爱的? |
[20:45] | It sure is. | 的确是 |
[20:47] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我从来没见过这样的东西 |
[20:51] | Are all these lndian designs authentic? | 那些全部是正统印地安风格吗? |
[20:53] | I believe they’re based… | 我相信它们是主要是… |
[20:55] | …mainly on Navajo and Apache motifs. | 基于纳瓦霍和阿帕契部族的风格 |
[20:58] | They’re really gorgeous. | 它们真是非常的华丽 |
[21:01] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上… |
[21:02] | …this is probably the most gorgeous hotel I’ve ever seen. | 这可能是我所见过的最华丽的旅馆了 |
[21:05] | This old place has had an illustrious past. | 这个古老的地方有一个辉煌的过去 |
[21:08] | In its heyday, it was a stopping place for the jet setters… | 在全盛时期 乘喷射机旅行的富豪 都当这里是重要观光景点 |
[21:12] | …even before anybody knew what a jet set was. | 甚至在喷射客机旅行流行以前 |
[21:15] | We had four presidents who stayed here. | 这里曾经有四位总统呆过 |
[21:18] | Lots of movie stars. | 很多的影视明星 |
[21:20] | Royalty? | 皇族呢? |
[21:22] | All the best people. | 所有最出色的人 |
[22:17] | This is the staff wing of the hotel. | 这是旅馆职员的宿舍 |
[22:20] | None of the other bedrooms are heated during the winter. | 冬天里这里以外的房间都没有暖气 |
[22:24] | – Goodbye, Mr. Ullman. – Goodbye, girls. | – 再见 尤尔曼先生 – 再见 姑娘们 |
[22:27] | And here are your quarters. | 这里便是你们的居室 |
[22:30] | Living room, bedroom, bathroom. | 客厅 卧室 浴室 |
[22:32] | And a small bedroom for your son. | 还有一间小房间 给你的儿子住 |
[22:38] | Perfect for a child. | 对孩子而言 这相当不错 |
[22:47] | Well, then. Place is very nicely self-contained. | 嗯 这里什么东西都很齐全 |
[22:51] | Easy to keep. | 比较好管理 |
[22:55] | Cozy. | 很舒适 |
[22:56] | Yes, very cozy for a family. | 是的 对一个家庭而言 非常舒适 |
[22:59] | If you feel like spreading out… | 假如你们想继续的话… |
[23:01] | …you have the rest of the hotel to move around in. | 要知道 你们还得去看看其它的那些地方 |
[23:05] | Well, it’s very… | 嗯 这里非常的… |
[23:08] | …homey. | 有家的感觉 |
[23:12] | This is our famous hedge maze. | 这是我们著名的树篱迷宫 |
[23:15] | It’s quite an attraction here. The walls are 13 feet high… | 这是非常有吸引力的所在 墙高是13英尺 |
[23:19] | …and the hedge is as old as the hotel itself. | 还有这些树篱 它们就像这个旅馆一样历史悠久 |
[23:22] | A lot of fun, but I wouldn’t want to go in there… | 非常有趣 不过 我绝对不想走进去… |
[23:25] | …unless I had an hour to spare to find my way out. | 除非我自己有把握 一个小时内能走出来 |
[23:29] | When was the Overlook built? | 遥望旅馆是什么时候修建的? |
[23:32] | Construction started in 1907. | 1907年开始建造 |
[23:34] | It was finished in 1909. | 1909年竣工 |
[23:37] | The site’s supposed to be on an lndian burial ground. | 地基据说是印地安人的墓地 |
[23:40] | They actually had to repel… | 这一度激怒了他们… |
[23:41] | …a few lndian attacks as they were building it. | 甚至在修建过程中 遭遇过印地安人的攻击 |
[23:45] | That’s our Snowcat. | 这是我们的雪地车 |
[23:47] | Can you both drive a car? | 你们两个都会开吧? |
[23:50] | That’s fine. Basically the Snowcat operates very much like a car. | 很好 一般说来 开雪地车就跟开普通车辆没两样 |
[23:54] | It won’t take you long to get the hang of it. | 你不会花太多时间来掌握它的 |
[23:58] | As a matter of fact, we brought a decorator in from Chicago… | 事实上 我们曾经从芝加哥找了个漆匠… |
[24:01] | …just last year to refurbish this part of the hotel. | 就在去年 重新粉刷旅馆的这个部分 |
[24:04] | He sure did a beautiful job. | 他的确做的非常漂亮 |
[24:07] | Pink and gold are my favorite colors. | 粉红和金色是我最喜欢的色彩 |
[24:10] | This is our Gold Ballroom. | 这是我们的黄金舞厅 |
[24:14] | I’ll say! | 哇塞! |
[24:15] | We can accommodate up to 300 people here very comfortably. | 我们可以让300人在这里舒适地聚会 |
[24:20] | Boy, we could really have a good party in this room. | 哈 我们可以在这里开个精采的派对 |
[24:23] | I’m afraid you won’t do too well here unless you brought supplies. | 我恐怕 在你获得补给品之前 此处也不真能让你开个好派对 |
[24:27] | We remove the booze from the premises when we shut down. | 在关闭前 我们会把酒从柜台那边移走 |
[24:30] | That reduces the insurance we normally have to carry. | 这将减低我们的保险费用 |
[24:33] | We don’t drink. | 我们并不喝酒 |
[24:34] | Then you’re in luck. | 那么 你们非常幸运 |
[24:36] | Dick, come on over and say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Torrance. | 迪克 过来跟特朗斯太太和先生问个好 |
[24:40] | This is Dick Hallorann, our head chef. | 这是迪克·哈罗朗 我们的首席厨师 |
[24:43] | Mr. Hallorann, I’m Jack. This is my wife, Winifred. | 哈罗朗先生 我是杰克 这是我的妻子 温妮芙瑞德 |
[24:46] | Glad to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:47] | The Torrances will take care of the Overlook this winter. | 特朗斯一家人 将在这个冬季照顾遥望旅馆 |
[24:50] | That’s just great. How do you folks like our hotel so far? | 这很好啊 你们对我们的旅馆印象如何? |
[24:54] | It’s just wonderful. | 非常棒的地方 |
[24:56] | Hi, Danny! | 嗨 丹尼! |
[24:59] | I found him outside looking for you. | 我刚好在外面遇上他 他在找你们 |
[25:02] | Did you get tired of bombing the universe? | 你已经厌倦玩游戏了? |
[25:07] | Come on over here. | 到这边来 |
[25:08] | Thank you, Susie. | 谢谢你 苏西 |
[25:10] | I think it’d be good if you could show Mrs. Torrance the kitchen… | 你应该带特朗斯太太去看一下厨房 |
[25:14] | …while I continue on with Jack. | 我和杰克可以继续逛逛 |
[25:16] | It would be a pleasure. Right this way. | 那是我的荣幸 请这边走 |
[25:19] | Great. See you later, honey. | 好的 一会见 亲爱的 |
[25:20] | Bye, darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[25:24] | Mrs. Torrance, your husband introduced you as Winifred. | 特朗斯太太 你丈夫介绍你说名字叫温妮芙瑞德 |
[25:28] | Now, are you a “Winnie”, or a “Freddie”? | 那么 是叫你”温妮”还是”芙瑞蒂”? |
[25:30] | I’m a Wendy. | 叫我温蒂 |
[25:32] | Wendy. That’s nice. That’s the prettiest. | 温蒂 不错 非常好的称呼 |
[25:35] | This is the kitchen, huh? | 这里就是厨房吗? |
[25:37] | This is it. | 是的 |
[25:39] | How do you like it, Danny? is it big enough for you? | 你喜欢这里吗 丹尼? 对你而言 这里够大了吗? |
[25:43] | It’s the biggest place I ever seen. | 这是我见过的最大的地方 |
[25:45] | This whole place is such an enormous maze. | 这整个地方就像个巨大的迷宫 |
[25:48] | I’ll have to leave a trail of breadcrumbs every time I come in. | 我每次进来都得撒些面包屑做标记 |
[25:52] | Don’t let it get you down. | 不要让它把你吓倒了 |
[25:54] | It’s big, but it ain’t nothing but a kitchen. | 它是很大 不过无论怎样也只是间厨房而已 |
[25:57] | A lot of this stuff you’ll never have to touch. | 这里许多东西你都没必要去碰 |
[25:59] | I wouldn’t know what to do with it if I did. | 如果乱碰 我将很难收拾 |
[26:02] | One thing for sure, you don’t have to worry about food. | 有一件事是肯定的 你不要担心没有食物 |
[26:05] | You folks could eat here for a year and never have the same menu twice. | 足够你们在这儿吃一年 而且保证每次的菜单都不一样 |
[26:10] | Right here is our walk-in freezer. | 这里是我们的冷藏室 |
[26:14] | This is where we keep all of our meat. | 我们在这里存放肉类 |
[26:18] | You got 15 rib roasts… | 这里有15块烘干的排骨… |
[26:20] | …30 ten-pound bags of hamburger. | 30袋汉堡 每袋10磅… |
[26:22] | We got 12 turkeys, about 40 chickens… | 还有12只火鸡 大约40只鸡… |
[26:25] | …50 sirloin steaks, two dozen of pork roast… | 50份牛排 2打猪排… |
[26:29] | …and 20 legs of lamb. Do you like lamb, Doc? | 还有20条羔羊腿 你喜欢羔羊吧 多克? |
[26:33] | You don’t? What’s your favorite food, then? | 不喜欢? 那 你最喜欢的是什么食物呢? |
[26:35] | French fries and ketchup. | 法国油炸食物和调味酱 |
[26:38] | I think we can manage that too, Doc. | 我想我们也能找到那个的 多克 |
[26:40] | Come along, now. Watch your step. | 继续走 小心你们的脚下 |
[26:49] | How’d you know we call him Doc? | 你怎么知道我们叫他多克? |
[26:50] | – Beg your pardon? – Doc. You called Danny “Doc” twice. | – 你什么意思? – 多克 你叫了丹尼两次”多克” |
[26:55] | I did? | 我有吗? |
[26:57] | We call him Doc sometimes, like in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. | 我们有时叫他多克 就像卡通片 “疯狂的兔子” 里一样 |
[27:00] | But how did you know? | 但是 你是怎么知道的呢? |
[27:02] | I guess I probably heard you call him that. | 我想 我可能是听到你这么叫他了 |
[27:04] | It’s possible. But I honestly don’t remember… | 有可能 但是我真的不记得… |
[27:07] | …calling him that since we’ve been with you. | 在我们见面后我有这么叫过他 |
[27:09] | Anyway, he looks like a Doc, doesn’t he? | 无论如何 他看起来就像是多克 不是么? |
[27:13] | What’s up, Doc? | 怎么了 多克? |
[27:16] | Now, this is the storeroom. | 嗯 这里是储藏室 |
[27:20] | In here is where we keep… | 在这里我们存放… |
[27:22] | …all the dried goods and the canned goods. | 所有的干料和罐头 |
[27:25] | We got canned fruits and vegetables… | 我们有罐装的水果和蔬菜… |
[27:28] | …canned fish and meats, hot and cold cereals. | 罐装的鱼和肉食 还有其它一些粮食 |
[27:32] | Post Toasties, Corn Flakes, Sugar Puffs… | 比如面包片 薯片 甜点… |
[27:35] | …Rice Krispies, oatmeal, Wheatena and Cream of Wheat. | 爆米花 麦片 还有小麦油 |
[27:40] | You got a dozen jugs of black molasses. | 还有成打的黑枫糖… |
[27:42] | We got 60 boxes of dried milk… | 60箱牛奶… |
[27:53] | How’d you like some ice cream, Doc? | 你想要些冰淇淋吗 多克? |
[27:58] | Sociables, finger rolls… | 各种小吃 甜点… |
[28:00] | …and 7 kinds of what have you. | 你想要的每种食物 |
[28:02] | Now, we’ve got dried peaches, dried apricots… | 嗯 我们有桃干 杏干… |
[28:06] | …dried raisins and dried prunes. | …葡萄干和李干 |
[28:09] | You know, you got to keep regular if you want to be happy. | 你知道 如果你想快乐一点 你必须要保持秩序 |
[28:16] | – How’re you getting on? – Fine. | – 你们进行得怎样? – 很好 |
[28:18] | Can we borrow Mrs. Torrance? We’re on our way to the basement. | 能借用一下特朗斯太太吗? 我们正打算去地下室 |
[28:22] | I promise we won’t keep her very long. | 我保证不会占用很长时间的 |
[28:24] | No problem, Mr.Ullman. I was just getting to the ice cream. | 好的 尤尔曼先生 我正打算去做冰淇淋的 |
[28:27] | You like ice cream, Doc? | 你喜欢冰淇淋吧 多克? |
[28:30] | I thought you did. | 我认为你喜欢呢 |
[28:31] | You folks mind if I give Danny some ice cream while we wait? | 你们介意在等你们的这段时间 我给丹尼一些冰淇淋么? |
[28:34] | – Not at all. – We don’t mind. | – 当然不会 – 我们不介意的 |
[28:36] | – Good. – Sound good to you, Doc? | – 好的 – 听到这个你很高兴吧 多克? |
[28:39] | Okay, you behave yourself. | 好吧 你们去做你们的 |
[28:44] | What kind of ice cream do you like? | 你想要哪种冰淇淋呢? |
[28:46] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[28:47] | Chocolate it shall be. Come on, son. | 那就是巧克力的 来吧 孩子 过来 |
[28:55] | It’s amazing, all this activity today. | 今天真是非常神奇的一天 |
[28:57] | The guests and some staff left yesterday, but the… | 客人和部分职员昨天就走了 但是… |
[29:00] | …last day’s always hectic. | 这最后一天仍然是令人兴奋的 |
[29:01] | Everybody wants to be on their way as early as possible. | 每个人都想尽早上路 |
[29:05] | By 5:00 tonight, you’ll never know anybody was ever here. | 今晚5点后 就很难想像 这个地方有很多人在的样子 |
[29:09] | Just like a ghost ship, huh? | 就像艘鬼船一样 不是吗? |
[29:17] | Do you know how I knew your name was Doc? | 你晓得为什么 我知道你的名字叫多克吗? |
[29:26] | You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你不明白我在说什么吧? |
[29:36] | I can remember when I was a little boy… | 我记得 在我还小的时候… |
[29:40] | …my grandmother and I could hold conversations… | …我的祖母和我可以… |
[29:42] | …entirely without ever opening our mouths. | …完全不开口进行交谈 |
[29:47] | She called it “shining.” | 她管这叫”闪灵” |
[29:51] | And for a long time I thought it was just the two of us… | 一直以来 我都认为只有我和她… |
[29:54] | …that had “the shine” to us. | 拥有”闪灵” |
[29:57] | Just like you probably thought you was the only one. | 就像你也可能 一直认为自己有独特天赋一样 |
[30:01] | But there are other folks… | 但是 还有其他人也是一样的… |
[30:03] | …though mostly they don’t know it, or don’t believe it. | 虽然他们大多数都没有体会到 甚至不相信 |
[30:11] | How long have you been able to do it? | 你能这样已经多久了? |
[30:19] | Why don’t you want to talk about it? | 你为什么不想谈谈它呢? |
[30:27] | I’m not supposed to. | 我不该那样 |
[30:30] | Who says you ain’t supposed to? | 谁说你不该那样? |
[30:36] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[30:40] | Who’s Tony? | 谁是托尼? |
[30:44] | Tony’s the little boy that lives in my mouth. | 托尼是住在我嘴里的小男孩 |
[30:49] | Is Tony the one that… | 托尼就是那个… |
[30:51] | …tells you things? | 告诉你古怪事情的人? |
[30:57] | How does he tell you things? | 他怎样告诉你的? |
[31:02] | It’s like I go to sleep, and he shows me things. | 我就像是睡着了一样 然后 他就给我看一些东西 |
[31:06] | But when I wake up, I can’t remember everything. | 但是 当我醒来后 我就记不起来发生了什么 |
[31:12] | Does your mom and dad know about Tony? | 你父母知道托尼的事吗? |
[31:17] | – Yes. – Do they know he tells you things? | – 他们知道 – 托尼有告诉你奇怪的事情吗? |
[31:22] | No, Tony told me never to tell them. | 不知道 托尼叫我绝对不要和他们说 |
[31:28] | Has Tony ever told you anything about this place? | 托尼有告诉过你这个地方的事吗? |
[31:31] | About the Overlook Hotel? | 关于遥望旅馆? |
[31:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:39] | Now think real hard, Doc. | 仔细想想 多克 |
[31:42] | Think. | 想想 |
[31:47] | Maybe he showed me something. | 他似乎有给我看过一些东西 |
[31:50] | Try to think of what it was. | 那 仔细想想是什么 |
[31:56] | Mr. Hallorann, are you scared of this place? | 哈罗朗先生 你害怕这个地方吗? |
[32:01] | No, Scared of nothing here. | 不怕 并不害怕 |
[32:05] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[32:07] | …you know, some places are like people. | 你知道的 一些地方 似乎就像人一样 |
[32:11] | Some shine… | 有的很特别… |
[32:13] | …and some don’t. | 但 有的却相反 |
[32:15] | I guess you could say the Overlook Hotel… | 我想遥望旅馆… |
[32:18] | …has something about it that’s like shining. | 它有些东西 很特别 就像闪灵一样 |
[32:24] | Is there something bad here? | 这里有发生过不好的事吗? |
[32:38] | You know, Doc, when something happens… | 你知道 多克 一些事发生后… |
[32:41] | …it can leave a trace of itself behind. | 它总会留下一些痕迹 |
[32:45] | Say, like… | 嗯 就像… |
[32:47] | …if someone burns toast. | 大胡子会在胡须上留下面包屑 |
[32:52] | Maybe things that happen leave other kind of traces behind. | 但是 某些事情却留下不一样的痕迹 |
[32:58] | Not things that anyone can notice. | 不是所有人都可以注意到的那种痕迹 |
[33:02] | But things that people who shine can see. | 但是 拥有闪灵的人可以看到 |
[33:08] | Just like they can see things that haven’t happened yet… | 就像他们能看到还没发生的事一样… |
[33:13] | …sometimes they can see things that happened a long time ago. | 在某些时候 他们能看到许久以前发生的一些事 |
[33:19] | I think a lot of things happened right here… | 我想 这里曾经发生过许多事… |
[33:22] | …in this particular hotel over the years. | 在这所特别的旅馆的悠久历史里 |
[33:26] | And not all of them was good. | 这些事 并不全都是好事 |
[33:32] | What about room 237? | 那么 237房发生过什么? |
[33:38] | Room 237? | 237房? |
[33:41] | You’re scared of room 237, ain’t you? | 你害怕237房 不是吗? |
[33:46] | No, I ain’t. | 不怕 我不害怕 |
[33:49] | Mr. Hallorann, what is in room 237? | 哈罗朗先生 237房里面到底有些什么? |
[33:54] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[33:56] | There ain’t nothing in room 237. | 237房里面没有什么 根本没有! |
[34:00] | But you ain’t got no business going in there anyway. | 而且 你也没有必要去那个地方 |
[34:03] | So stay out. | 所以 不要靠近它 |
[34:05] | You understand? Stay out! | 明白了吗? 不要靠近它! |
[35:47] | Good morning, hon. | 早晨 亲爱的 |
[35:51] | Your breakfast is ready. | 你的早餐已经做好了 |
[35:53] | What time is it? | 现在几点? |
[35:55] | It’s about 11:30. | 大概11点30分 |
[35:59] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[36:02] | I guess we’ve been staying up too late. | 我想我们实在是睡得太晚 |
[36:04] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[36:07] | I made them just the way you like them, sunny-side up. | 都按你喜欢的口味做的 尝尝吧 |
[36:10] | Nice. | 很好 |
[36:14] | It’s really pretty outside. | 外面的风景真的很美 |
[36:16] | How about taking me for a walk after you finish your breakfast? | 吃完早餐后 我们可以出去散步么? |
[36:20] | I suppose I ought to try to do some writing first. | 我想我得先写些东西 |
[36:26] | Any ideas yet? | 有什么构思了吗? |
[36:28] | Lots of ideas. | 太多的构思 |
[36:30] | No good ones. | 但是都没有好的 |
[36:32] | Something will come. | 好创意总会有的 |
[36:35] | It’s just a matter of settling into the habit of writing every day. | 关键是要养成每天都得写作的习惯 |
[36:41] | That’s all it is. | 就是这样而已 |
[36:45] | It’s really nice up here, isn’t it? | 到这个地方来真是不错啊 不是吗? |
[36:47] | I love it. | 我喜欢这儿 |
[36:49] | I really do. | 真的喜欢 |
[36:52] | I’ve never been this happy or comfortable anywhere. | 我从来没有在别的地方 感觉有这么舒适和快活 |
[36:55] | It’s amazing how fast you get used to such a big place. | 你这么快就能适应这样一个大地方 真是让人惊讶 |
[36:59] | I tell you, when we first came up here… | 老实说 我们刚来的时候… |
[37:02] | …I thought it was kind of scary. | 我认为这里会非常可怕 |
[37:04] | I fell in love with it right away. | 但是我立刻就喜欢上了这儿 |
[37:08] | When I came up here for my interview… | 当我来这里应聘的时候… |
[37:11] | …it was as though I’d been here before. | 就感到 我似乎曾经来过这儿 |
[37:15] | I mean, we all have moments of deja vu… | 我的意思是 我们总会有些似曾相识的感觉… |
[37:18] | …but this was ridiculous. | 但是这次有些不一样 |
[37:21] | It was almost as though I knew… | 我几乎能知道… |
[37:23] | …what was going to be around every corner. | 每个角落会有些什么东西存在 |
[38:00] | The loser has to keep America clean. How’s that? | 输了的人就要打扫整个美国 怎样? |
[38:03] | – All right. – And you’re going to lose. | – 好的 – 你已经要输了 |
[38:06] | And I’m going to get you. You’d better run fast! | 我要来抓你了 你最好跑快点! |
[38:14] | Look out! | 注意了! |
[38:15] | I’m coming in close. | 我快抓到你了 |
[38:17] | Loser has to keep America clean. | 输家要打扫整个美国哦 |
[38:20] | Keep America clean. | 我要打扫整个美国 |
[38:23] | Danny, you win. | 丹尼 你赢了 |
[38:25] | Let’s take the rest of this walking. | 我们休息会吧 走走 |
[38:29] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[38:33] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 这里很漂亮吧? |
[38:53] | Dead end. | 死胡同 |
[39:52] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[39:54] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很漂亮吧? |
[40:17] | It’s so pretty. | 非常漂亮 |
[40:23] | I didn’t think it was going to be this big. Did you? | 我没有想到它居然这么大 你呢? |
[40:27] | No. | 没有 |
[40:38] | Rutherford was serving a life sentence… | 卢瑟福在追查一起… |
[40:40] | …for a 1968 shooting. | 在1968年执行枪决的命案 |
[40:42] | And the search continues for that missing Aspen woman. | 对在阿斯本失踪妇女的搜索 仍然持续进行着 |
[40:47] | 24-year-old Susan Robertson has been missing 10 days. | 苏珊·罗伯逊 24岁 已经失踪10天了 |
[40:50] | She disappeared on a hunting trip with her husband. | 她在和丈夫一起的打猎途中走失 |
[40:53] | They may have to call off the search… | 他们也许不得不取消搜索… |
[40:56] | …if a predicted snowstorm moves in tomorrow. | 假如预测的暴风雪明天果真来临 |
[40:59] | It’s so beautiful in Denver today… | 丹佛今天风和日丽… |
[41:01] | …it’s hard to believe a snowstorm could be close. | 很难想像一场暴风雪就要来临 |
[41:03] | I want to go outside and lie in the sun… | 我甚至想出去沐浴阳光… |
[41:06] | …yet to our north, to our west, it is snowing and cold. | 在我们的北方和西方 天气仍然很冷 下着雪 |
[41:10] | And it’s moving… | 而且冷空气在移动… |
[41:11] | …right here towards Colorado as we talk. It’s incredible. | 这同时 它正移向科罗拉多州 难以置信… |
[43:43] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[43:48] | How’s it going? | 工作进行得怎样? |
[43:52] | Fine. | 还行 |
[43:55] | Get a lot written today? | 今天写了很多吗? |
[44:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:04] | The weather forecast said it’s going to snow tonight. | 天气预报说 今晚会开始下雪 |
[44:12] | What do you want me to do about it? | 那又怎样? 你想我怎样? |
[44:16] | Come on, honey. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[44:19] | Don’t be so grouchy. | 不用这么不高兴吧 |
[44:21] | I’m not… | 我并没有… |
[44:23] | …being grouchy. | 不高兴 |
[44:24] | I just want to finish my work. | 我只是想完成我的工作 |
[44:31] | Okay. I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[44:33] | I’ll come back later with a couple of sandwiches. | 一会儿我给你带点三明治来 |
[44:36] | Maybe you’ll let me read something then. | 到那时候 你也许能让我看看 你已经写了些什么 |
[44:42] | Wendy… | 温蒂… |
[44:43] | …let me explain something to you. | …让我告诉你一件事 |
[44:46] | When you come in and interrupt, you’re breaking my concentration. | 当你进来打断我的时候 意味着你破坏了我的集中力 |
[44:51] | You’re distracting me… | 你把我的注意力转移开了… |
[44:52] | …and it will then take me time to get back to where I was. | 我得费力气 再把注意力摆回工作上去 |
[44:56] | Understand? | 明白了吗? |
[44:59] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[45:01] | Fine. | 好的 |
[45:03] | We’re going to make a new rule: | 我们得定个新规矩: |
[45:05] | Whenever I’m in here… | 无论什么时候 只要我在这里… |
[45:06] | …and you hear me typing… | 你有听到我打字的声音… |
[45:10] | …or whatever the fuck you hear me doing in here… | 或者 无论你听到我在这里干什么 |
[45:14] | …when I’m in here, that means I am working. | 只要我呆在这儿 就意味着我在工作 |
[45:16] | That means don’t come in. | 也就是说 那时不能进来打扰我 |
[45:19] | Now, do you think you can handle that? | 好了 你现在明白了吗? |
[45:24] | – Yeah. – Fine. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[45:28] | Why don’t you start right now and get the fuck out of here? | 那你怎么还不行动 给我滚出这个地方? |
[45:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:07] | All right, you! | 你好了吧! |
[46:10] | I know you’ve got more. | 你知道你手里面还有 |
[46:14] | Missed! | 没打中! |
[46:20] | Don’t have! | 现在没了! |
[46:21] | No fair anymore. | 那不怕你了 |
[47:31] | I knew it. | 我应该早想到 |
[48:03] | This is KDK 12 calling KDK 1. | 这是KDK 12在呼叫KDK 1 |
[48:09] | KDK 12 to KDK 1. | KDK 12 呼叫 KDK 1 |
[48:13] | This is KDK 1. We’re receiving you. Over. | 这边是KDK 1 我们收到你的呼叫了 完毕 |
[48:16] | Hi, this is Wendy Torrance at the Overlook Hotel. | 嗨 我是遥望旅馆的温蒂·特朗斯 |
[48:20] | Hi, how are you folks getting on up there? Over. | 嗨 你们在上头过得如何? 完毕 |
[48:23] | We’re just fine. | 我们过得很好 |
[48:25] | But our telephones aren’t doing too well. | 但是我们的电话 似乎有点问题 |
[48:27] | Are the lines down, by any chance? Over. | 是线路断了吗? 完毕 |
[48:31] | Yes, quite a few of them are down due to the storm. Over. | 是的 因为暴风雪的关系 一部分线路出问题了 完毕 |
[48:35] | Any chance of them being repaired soon? Over. | 有可能尽快修好吗? 完毕 |
[48:38] | Well, I wouldn’t like to say. | 嗯 我恐怕不行 |
[48:40] | Most winters they stay that way until spring. Over. | 可能整个冬天都只能这样 得等到春天才会修理 完毕 |
[48:44] | Boy, this storm is really something, isn’t it? Over. | 伙计 这暴风雪可真是厉害 不是吗? 完毕 |
[48:48] | Yes. It’s one of the worst we’ve had for years. | 是的 真是如此 |
[48:51] | Is there anything else we can do for you, Mrs. Torrance? | 我们还能为你做点其它的什么吗? 特朗斯太太 完毕 |
[48:55] | I suppose not. Over. | 我想 没什么了 完毕 |
[48:57] | If you folks have any problems up there, just give us a call. | 假如你们遇到什么麻烦 就呼叫我们 |
[49:01] | And, Mrs. Torrance? | 还有 特朗斯太太… |
[49:02] | It might be a good idea if you leave your radio on all the time. | 你们最好一直都开着无线通话装置 |
[49:08] | Okay. We’ll do that. | 好的 我们会这样做的 |
[49:09] | It was real nice talking to you. | 很高兴能和你交谈 |
[49:11] | Bye. Over and out. | 再见 挂断 |
[49:49] | Hello, Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[49:56] | Come and play with us. | 来和我们一起玩吧 |
[50:04] | Come and play with us, Danny. | 和我们一起玩吧 丹尼 |
[50:08] | Forever… | 永远… |
[50:12] | …and ever… | 永远… |
[50:15] | …and ever. | 永远 |
[50:48] | Tony… | 托尼… |
[50:51] | …I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[50:58] | Remember what Mr. Hallorann said. | 记住哈罗朗先生说过的话 |
[51:04] | It’s just like pictures in a book, Danny. | 那就像是书里的插画一样 没什么好怕的 丹尼 |
[51:08] | It isn’t real. | 那并不是真实的东西 |
[51:21] | Please let me give you some money. | 请让我给你些钱 |
[51:23] | I wouldn’t think of it. | 不要 我想我不能接受 |
[51:25] | Well, how can I repay you? | 好的 那你要我怎样报答你? |
[51:28] | It’s okay. Really. | 不用了 真的 |
[51:30] | Well, I’m going to have some coffee. | 嗯 我想喝些咖啡 |
[51:32] | Would you like some? | 你也喝点好吗? |
[51:36] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[51:37] | Great. Sit down. | 很好 请坐 |
[51:49] | Marvelous doughnuts. Help yourself. | 神奇炸圈饼 你自己拿罢 |
[51:53] | – Coffee will be ready in a few minutes. – Mom. | – 咖啡马上就好 – 妈妈 |
[51:57] | Yes. | 什么? |
[51:59] | Can I go up to my room and get my fire engine? | 我能去我的房间拿我的消防车吗? |
[52:04] | Not right now. Daddy’s asleep. | 现在不行 爸爸正在睡觉呢 |
[52:08] | I won’t make any noise. | 我会小心不出声的 |
[52:11] | Now come on, Doc. | 嗯 多克 |
[52:13] | He only went to bed a few hours ago. | 你爸爸才睡了一会儿 |
[52:15] | Can’t you wait till later? | 你不能再等等么? |
[52:17] | I won’t make a sound. I promise I’ll tiptoe. | 我不会弄出声响的 我保证 我会掂脚尖走进去 |
[52:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:25] | But really don’t make a sound. | 但是真的不要弄出声音 |
[52:28] | I won’t, Mom. | 我不会的 妈妈 |
[52:30] | Make sure you come right back… | 拿到就马上回来… |
[52:32] | …because I’m going to make lunch soon. | 因为我得马上去做午饭了 |
[52:36] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[53:27] | Can I go to my room and get my fire engine? | 我能去我的房间拿我的消防车吗? |
[53:34] | Come here for a minute first. | 到这边来 |
[54:13] | How’s it going, Doc? | 感觉怎样呢 多克? |
[54:16] | Okay. | 很好 |
[54:19] | Having a good time? | 过得好吗? |
[54:23] | Yes, Dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[54:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[54:31] | I want you to have a good time. | 我希望你能过得愉快 |
[54:34] | I am, Dad. | 我很愉快 爸爸 |
[54:42] | – Dad. – yes? | – 爸爸 – 什么? |
[54:46] | Do you feel bad? | 你感觉不好? |
[54:51] | No, I’m just a little bit tired. | 不是 只是有些累 |
[54:58] | Then why don’t you go to sleep? | 那 你为什么不睡会呢? |
[55:04] | I can’t. | 我不能睡 |
[55:07] | I got too much to do. | 因为还有很多事得做 |
[55:18] | Do you like this hotel? | 你喜欢这所旅馆吗? |
[55:27] | I do. | 嗯 |
[55:29] | I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[55:33] | Don’t you? | 难道你不是吗? |
[55:36] | I guess so. | 我想 我也是 |
[55:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:45] | I want you to like it here. | 我希望你能喜欢这里 |
[55:51] | I wish we could stay here forever… | 我希望我们能永远待在这个地方… |
[55:55] | …and ever… | 永远… |
[55:57] | …and ever. | 永远 |
[56:04] | What? | 什么? |
[56:06] | You would never hurt Mommy or me, would you? | 你永远都不会伤害我和妈妈 对吗? |
[56:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[56:21] | Did your mother ever say that to you? | 你妈妈对你说过些什么? |
[56:25] | That I would hurt you? | 说我会伤害你? |
[56:27] | No, Dad. | 没有 爸爸 |
[56:31] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[56:33] | Yes, Dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[56:39] | I love you, Danny. | 我爱你 丹尼 |
[56:43] | I love you more than anything else… | 我爱你 胜过一切… |
[56:45] | …in the whole world… | 胜过世上的任何东西… |
[56:49] | …and I would never do anything to hurt you… | 我永远不会伤害你的… |
[56:52] | …never. | 永远 |
[56:54] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗? |
[56:57] | Yes, Dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[56:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[57:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[58:01] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[58:28] | Mom, are you in there? | 妈妈 你在吗? |
[59:49] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[59:51] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[59:53] | …what’s wrong? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:00:02] | I had the most… | 我作梦了… |
[1:00:04] | …terrible nightmare I ever had. | 作一个我一生中最可怕的梦 |
[1:00:08] | – It was the most horrible dream. – It’s okay, it’s okay now. | – 最最可怕的 – 好了 好了 现在没事了 |
[1:00:12] | Really. | 真的? |
[1:00:18] | I dreamed that I… | 我梦见… |
[1:00:20] | …that I killed you and Danny. | 我杀了你和丹尼 |
[1:00:25] | But I didn’t just kill you. | 但是 我不仅仅是杀了你们 |
[1:00:29] | I cut you up into little pieces. | 我还把你们切成一片一片的 |
[1:00:34] | My God. | 我的天 |
[1:00:36] | I must be losing my mind. | 我一定是疯了 |
[1:00:41] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:00:46] | Come on. Let’s get up off the floor. | 好的 让我们站起来 |
[1:00:56] | There. Now sit up. | 坐下 |
[1:00:59] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:02] | It’s okay. | 放松 |
[1:01:07] | Danny! | 丹尼! |
[1:01:09] | Everything’s okay! | 没什么事 |
[1:01:11] | Just go play in your room for a while. | 去你的房间玩会儿 |
[1:01:14] | Your dad’s just got a headache. | 你爸爸有些头痛 |
[1:01:18] | Danny, mind what I say. Go play in your room. | 丹尼 听到我说什么了吗? 去你房间里玩 |
[1:01:23] | Honey, let me just go get him out of here. | 亲爱的 等我把他带走 |
[1:01:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:01:29] | Why don’t you mind me? | 你为什么不听我的话? |
[1:01:38] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:01:41] | What happened to your neck? | 你脖子上是怎么搞的? |
[1:01:45] | What happened to your neck? | 你脖子上到底是怎么回事? |
[1:02:17] | You did this to him… | 你对他这样的… |
[1:02:19] | …didn’t you?! | 不是你吗? |
[1:02:22] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[1:02:24] | You did this to him! | 你居然这样对他! |
[1:02:27] | Didn’t you?! | 你居然? ! |
[1:02:29] | How could you?! | 你怎么可以这样? ! |
[1:02:31] | How could you?! | 你怎么忍心? ! |
[1:04:03] | God! I’d give anything for a drink. | 我得来点喝的 无论要我付出什么代价 |
[1:04:09] | I’d give my goddamn soul… | 即便付出我该死的灵魂… |
[1:04:12] | …for just a glass of beer. | 能换来一杯啤酒 |
[1:04:29] | Hi, Lloyd. | 嗨 罗伊德 |
[1:04:34] | A little slow tonight, isn’t it? | 今晚似乎没什么人 不是吗? |
[1:04:41] | Yes it is, Mr. Torrance. | 是的 特朗斯先生 |
[1:04:46] | What will it be? | 想要点什么? |
[1:04:49] | I’m awfully glad you asked me that, Lloyd… | 这个问题你问得好 罗伊德… |
[1:04:52] | …because I just happen to have two twenties… | 因为我正好有两张20块 |
[1:04:56] | …and two tens right here in my wallet. | 和两张10块的钞票摆在我口袋里 |
[1:04:59] | I was afraid they were going to be there until next April. | 我正担心 它们会在口袋里待到下个春天呢 |
[1:05:03] | So here’s what: | 好 听着 我要的是: |
[1:05:05] | You slip me a bottle of bourbon… | 你给我一瓶波本… |
[1:05:07] | …a little glass and some ice. | 和一个装了冰块的杯子 |
[1:05:10] | You can do that, can’t you, Lloyd? | 你能做到吧 不是吗 罗伊德? |
[1:05:13] | You’re not too busy, are you? | 你并不很忙 是吧? |
[1:05:16] | No, sir. I’m not busy at all. | 是的 先生 我一点都不忙 |
[1:05:19] | Good man. | 好伙计 |
[1:05:21] | You set them up… | 你把它们摆好… |
[1:05:22] | …and I’ll knock them back, one by one. | 我会把它们各个击破 |
[1:05:26] | White man’s burden, Lloyd, my man. | 白人的使命 罗伊德 我的伙计 |
[1:05:29] | White man’s burden. | 白人的使命 (暗指: 击退印地安人) |
[1:05:37] | Say, Lloyd… | 我说 罗伊德… |
[1:05:39] | …it seems I’m temporarily light. | 我好像一时有点轻飘飘了 |
[1:05:42] | How’s my credit in this joint, anyway? | 不管怎么说 我在这边信誉如何? |
[1:05:45] | Your credit’s fine, Mr. Torrance. | 你的信誉很好 特朗斯先生 |
[1:05:48] | That’s swell. | 我可以发誓 |
[1:05:49] | I like you, Lloyd. | 我欣赏你 罗伊德 |
[1:05:51] | I always liked you. | 我一直都欣赏你 |
[1:05:53] | You were always the best of them. | 你是其中最优秀的 |
[1:05:56] | Best goddamned bartender… | 好得不能再好的吧台招待… |
[1:05:58] | …from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine. | 从蒂姆布克图到缅因州的波特兰 |
[1:06:01] | Or Portland, Oregon, for that matter. | 或是到俄勒冈州的波特兰 都是一样的 |
[1:06:04] | Thank you for saying so. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[1:06:08] | Here’s to 5 miserable months on the wagon… | 在货车上过了备受煎熬的5个月… |
[1:06:13] | …and all the irreparable harm that it’s caused me. | 给我带来了永久的心灵创伤 |
[1:06:35] | How are things going, Mr. Torrance? | 过得还顺利吧? 特朗斯先生 |
[1:06:39] | Things could be better. | 情况会好转的 |
[1:06:43] | Things could be a whole lot better. | 情况会整个彻底好转的 |
[1:06:47] | I hope it’s nothing serious. | 我希望没什么太大问题 |
[1:06:52] | Nothing serious. | 没什么大问题啦 |
[1:06:56] | Just a little problem with…the old sperm bank upstairs. | 只是跟楼上的哪个老精子银行(注:温蒂) 有点小小问题 |
[1:07:02] | Nothing I can’t handle, though. | 但我完全可以掌握 |
[1:07:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:06] | Women. | 女人 |
[1:07:08] | Can’t live with them… | 不能够和她们一起生活… |
[1:07:09] | …can’t live without them. | 离开她们又活不下去 |
[1:07:14] | Words of wisdom, Lloyd. | 智慧金言 罗伊德 |
[1:07:16] | Words of… | 智慧… |
[1:07:18] | …wisdom. | 良言 |
[1:07:31] | I never laid a hand on him, goddamn it. | 我绝没有碰他 妈的 |
[1:07:34] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:07:38] | I wouldn’t touch one hair on his goddamn little head. | 连一根寒毛都没去碰 |
[1:07:43] | I love the little son of a bitch. | 我爱那个小王八蛋 |
[1:07:48] | I’d do anything for him. | 我会为他做任何事 |
[1:07:51] | Any fucking thing for him. | 他妈的任何事情 |
[1:07:58] | But that bitch! | 但那个婊子! |
[1:08:01] | As long as I live… | 只要我还活着… |
[1:08:03] | …she’ll never let me forget what happened. | 她就不会让我忘记发生过的事 |
[1:08:16] | I did hurt him once, okay? | 我确实伤害过他一次 好不好? |
[1:08:20] | It was an accident. | 单纯的意外 |
[1:08:22] | Completely unintentional. | 完全不算故意的 |
[1:08:26] | It could have happened to anybody. | 任何人遇到那种事 都可能那样反应 |
[1:08:30] | And it was three goddamn years ago! | 而且 他妈的 都过去三个年头了! |
[1:08:34] | The little fucker had thrown all my papers all over the floor. | 那小杂碎把我的稿纸扔满地 |
[1:08:37] | All I tried to do was pull him up. | 我只是想把他拉起来 |
[1:08:42] | A momentary loss of muscular coordination. | 一时肌肉动作失去协调 |
[1:08:47] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:08:49] | …a few extra foot-pounds of energy… | 力道多出几磅… |
[1:08:52] | …per second, per second. | 平均每秒 每秒才… |
[1:09:11] | Thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝你在这里 |
[1:09:16] | There’s someone else in the hotel with us. | 旅馆里除了我们 还有另一个人在 |
[1:09:19] | There’s a crazy woman in one of the rooms. | 其中一间房子里有个疯女人 |
[1:09:22] | She tried to strangle Danny. | 她想把丹尼掐死 |
[1:09:27] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈的神智不清了? |
[1:09:31] | It’s the truth! Really. | 那是真的 真的! |
[1:09:33] | I swear it. Danny told me. | 我发誓 丹尼告诉我的 |
[1:09:36] | He went up into one of the bedrooms. | 他上去 进入其中一间卧房 |
[1:09:38] | The door was open, and he saw this crazy woman in the bathtub. | 门是开着的 他看见这疯女人在浴缸里 |
[1:09:41] | She tried to strangle him! | 她想把他掐死! |
[1:09:47] | Which room was it? | 在哪个房间? |
[1:09:57] | From Channel 10 in Miami… | 来自迈阿密的10频道 |
[1:09:59] | …this is Newswatch with Glen Rinker… | 这里是新闻观察和格兰林克… |
[1:10:02] | …Ann Bishop, and the award- winning Newswatch team. | 安毕雪与广受好评的新闻观察小组 |
[1:10:06] | Good evening. I’m Glen Rinker, Newswatch Ten. | 晚安 我是10频道新闻观察的格兰林克 |
[1:10:09] | As Miami continues to swelter in a record winter heat wave… | 当迈阿密闷热的天气持续刷新记录 冬季的热浪… |
[1:10:12] | …bringing temperatures to the 90s… | 带来超过华氏90度的高温… |
[1:10:14] | …Central and Mountain states are buried in snow. | 中部和山区的州区 却被埋在皑皑白雪之中 |
[1:10:18] | In Colorado, 10 inches of snow fell injust a few hours tonight. | 今晚光是科罗拉多 几个小时内就积了10英吋厚的雪 |
[1:10:22] | Travel in the Rockies is almost impossible. | 几乎不可能在洛矶山脉从事旅游活动 |
[1:10:24] | Airports are shut down, stranding thousands of passengers. | 机场被迫关闭 滞留了成千上万的旅客 |
[1:10:28] | Highways are blocked by snowdrifts. | 高速公路被雪堆阻挡 |
[1:10:30] | Railroad tracks are frozen. | 铁轨被冻住 |
[1:10:32] | Officials in Colorado tell Newswatch… | 科罗拉多官方告知新闻观察… |
[1:10:34] | …at least 3 have been killed by exposure to freezing winds. | 已经至少有三个人在寒风中被冻死 |
[1:10:38] | The governor of Colorado is expected… | 希望科罗拉多政府… |
[1:10:40] | …to declare a weather emergency. | 宣布进入天气警戒状态 |
[1:10:42] | The National Guard might be called out… | 应动员全民进行防备… |
[1:10:44] | …to clear streets and roads. | 清除街道和公路积雪 |
[1:10:46] | Weather forecasters predict more snow… | 天气预报 今晚到明天… |
[1:10:48] | …and heavy winds tonight and tomorrow… | 将有更多的降雪 并伴有强风… |
[1:10:50] | …with temperatures dropping well below zero. | 同时温度会降到0度以下 |
[1:10:53] | Back here in Florida, we’ve got the opposite problem. | 回到佛罗里达 我们碰到了相反的问题 |
[1:10:56] | The heat and humidity are supposed to climb. | 炎热和潮湿预计会更加恶化 |
[1:10:59] | Local beaches should bejammed. | 应该封锁本地的沙滩 |
[1:11:01] | Our weather expert, Walter Cronice… | 我们的气象专家华特克朗斯… |
[1:11:03] | …will have the local forecast later on Newswatch. | 将在稍后的新闻观察里 为您播报本地天气预报 |
[1:16:38] | We’re sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed. | 对不起 您所拨的号码无法接通 |
[1:16:43] | If you need assistance, please call the operator. | 如果您需要帮助请拨叫接线员 |
[1:17:02] | – Jack? – Yes, it’s me. | – 杰克? – 是 是我 |
[1:17:05] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:17:12] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗? |
[1:17:14] | No. Nothing at all. | 没有 什么也没有 |
[1:17:17] | I didn’t see one goddamn thing. | 我什么见鬼的东西都没看到 |
[1:17:23] | You went into the room Danny said? To 237? | 你去了丹尼说的那间房了吗? 去237? |
[1:17:27] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我去了 |
[1:17:29] | And you didn’t see anything at all? | 你什么也没看到? |
[1:17:31] | Absolutely nothing. | 绝对没有 |
[1:17:33] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[1:17:34] | He’s still asleep. | 他还在睡 |
[1:17:36] | Good. | 好 |
[1:17:43] | I’m sure he’ll be himself again in the morning. | 我肯定明天早上 他就会回过神来的 |
[1:17:51] | Are you sure it was the right room? | 你确定就是那个房间吗? |
[1:17:54] | I mean, maybe Danny made a mistake. | 我是说 也许丹尼弄错了 |
[1:17:57] | He must have gone in that room. | 他一定就是进去那个房间 |
[1:18:00] | The door was open, the lights were on. | 门开着 灯也亮着 |
[1:18:05] | I just don’t understand it. | 我只是弄不明白 |
[1:18:12] | What about those bruises on his neck? | 他脖子上的伤痕是怎么回事? |
[1:18:17] | Somebody did that to him. | 有人把他弄成那样的 |
[1:18:27] | I think… | 我想是… |
[1:18:30] | …he did it to himself. | 他自己弄的 |
[1:18:39] | No. | 不可能 |
[1:18:41] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[1:18:48] | Once you rule out his version of what happened… | 一旦你排除他对所发生的事情的说法… |
[1:18:52] | …there is no other explanation. | 就再没有其他解释了 |
[1:18:55] | Is there? | 有吗? |
[1:18:59] | It wouldn’t be that different from the episode… | 那和我们来这里前的那次事件… |
[1:19:02] | …that he had before we came up here. | 没有什么不同的 |
[1:19:06] | Would it? | 不是吗? |
[1:19:15] | Whatever the explanation is… | 不管是什么原因… |
[1:19:21] | …I think we… | 我想我们… |
[1:19:23] | …have to get Danny out of here. | 得带丹尼离开这里 |
[1:19:30] | Get him out of here? | 带他离开这里? |
[1:19:36] | You mean… | 你的意思是… |
[1:19:39] | …just leave the hotel? | 离开这座旅馆? |
[1:19:50] | It is so… | 制造一个像这样的问题… |
[1:19:52] | …typical of you to create a problem like this… | 这正是你的风格 |
[1:19:54] | …when I finally have a chance to accomplish something! | 当我总算有机会完成什么的时候! |
[1:19:57] | When I’m really into my work! | 当我真正投入我的作品的时候! |
[1:20:00] | I could really write my own ticket if I went back now, couldn’t I? | 如果现在回去 我真的能写出自己的大作 不是吗? |
[1:20:04] | Shoveling out driveways, work in a car wash. | 铲铲车道 洗洗车子 |
[1:20:08] | Any of that appeal to you? | 这类事情很吸引你? |
[1:20:11] | I have let you fuck up my life so far… | 到现在我一直让你糟蹋我的生活… |
[1:20:14] | …but I am not going to let you fuck this up. | 这次我不会再让你糟蹋了 |
[1:21:36] | Good evening. Forest Service. | 晚安 森林服务台 |
[1:21:39] | My name is Dick Hallorann. | 我叫迪克·霍洛朗 |
[1:21:40] | I’m the head chef at the Overlook Hotel. | 我是遥望旅馆的厨师长 |
[1:21:43] | Good evening. What can I do for you? | 晚安 有什么我能为您效劳吗? |
[1:21:45] | I’ve been trying to make an urgent phone call up there… | 我一直想打个电话到那上面去 很急… |
[1:21:49] | …but the operator said that the phone lines are down. | 但接线员告诉我线路不通 |
[1:21:53] | A lot of lines around here are down due to the storm. | 这周围的很多线路在暴风雪里都断掉了 |
[1:21:56] | I hate to put you through any trouble… | 我不想给您带来任何麻烦… |
[1:21:59] | …but there’s a family up there all by themselves with a young kid. | 但现在有一家人孤零零的在上头 还带着个小孩子 |
[1:22:03] | And with this storm and everything… | 又遇到了这场暴风雪 总之… |
[1:22:04] | …I’d appreciate it if you’d give them a call on your radio… | 如果您能用无线电联系上他们的话 我会非常感激的… |
[1:22:08] | …just to see if everything’s okay. | 只是想看看是不是一切正常 |
[1:22:10] | I’ll be glad to do that. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[1:22:12] | Why don’t you call me back in about 20 minutes? | 你为什么不20分钟后再打给我呢? |
[1:22:15] | Thank you very much. I’ll do that. | 非常感谢 我会那样做的 |
[1:22:17] | All right, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:22:39] | Good evening, Mr. Torrance. | 晚安 特朗斯先生 |
[1:22:41] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:23:07] | Hi, Lloyd. | 嗨 罗伊德 |
[1:23:08] | Been away, but now I’m back. | 离开了一阵子 但现在我又回来了 |
[1:23:11] | Good evening, Mr. Torrance. | 晚安 特朗斯先生 |
[1:23:13] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:23:14] | It’s good to be back, Lloyd. | 回来真不错 罗伊德 |
[1:23:18] | What’ll it be, sir? | 来点什么呢 先生? |
[1:23:20] | Hair of the dog that bit me. | 那只咬过我的狗 它身上的毛 (注: 以毒攻毒之意) |
[1:23:24] | Bourbon on the rocks. | 加冰的波本酒 |
[1:23:26] | That’ll do her. | 就这么办 |
[1:23:41] | No charge to you, Mr. Torrance. | 不收您的钱 特朗斯先生 |
[1:23:45] | No charge? | 不收钱? |
[1:23:47] | Your money’s no good here. | 您的钱在这里用不上 |
[1:23:55] | Orders from the house. | 是房子的命令 |
[1:24:00] | Orders from the house. | 房子的命令 |
[1:24:06] | Drink up, Mr. Torrance. | 喝光吧 特朗斯先生 |
[1:24:10] | I’m the kind of man likes to know who’s buying their drinks, Lloyd. | 我是那种喜欢知道 是谁在帮谁买酒的人 罗伊德 |
[1:24:17] | It’s not a matter that concerns you, Mr. Torrance. | 那与你无关 特朗斯先生 |
[1:24:20] | At least, not at this point. | 至少 在这点上无关 |
[1:24:27] | Anything you say, Lloyd. | 随你怎么说 罗伊德 |
[1:24:30] | Anything you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[1:24:45] | Oh, dear! I’m so sorry, sir. | 噢 天啊! 我真的很抱歉 先生 |
[1:24:48] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 噢 我的天! |
[1:24:50] | I’ve made an awful mess of your jacket, sir. | 我把您的夹克弄得一团糟 先生 |
[1:24:54] | That’s all right. I’ve got plenty of jackets. | 没关系 我有很多的夹克 |
[1:24:57] | I’m afraid it’s advocaat, sir. It tends to stain. | 但这是蛋酒 先生 它常常会留下污点 |
[1:25:00] | Advocaat, is it? | 蛋酒 是吗? |
[1:25:02] | Yes, sir. I think the best thing… | 是的 先生 我想最好的办法… |
[1:25:04] | …is to come along to the gentlemen’s room… | 就是去男洗手间… |
[1:25:07] | …and we’ll get some water to it, sir. | 然后我们用水擦一下 先生 |
[1:25:10] | Looks like you might have got a spot of it on yourself… | 看起来好像你身上也沾了一点… |
[1:25:13] | …Jeevesy old boy. | 杰佛西老伙计 |
[1:25:15] | That doesn’t matter, sir. You’re the important one. | 那没关系 先生 您比较重要 |
[1:25:18] | Awfully nice of you to say. | 你这么说真是太好了 |
[1:25:21] | Of course, I intended to change my jacket this evening… | 当然 我想过在晚会前 |
[1:25:24] | …before the fish and goose soiree. | 换件夹克… |
[1:25:26] | Very wise, sir. Very wise. | 很明智 先生 非常明智 |
[1:25:29] | Here. I’ll just… | 这儿 我帮你… |
[1:25:31] | …hold this for you there, Jeevesy. | 拿着这个 杰佛西 |
[1:25:33] | Thank you, sir. Thank you. | 先生 谢谢 |
[1:25:36] | Let’s see if we can improve this with a little water, sir. | 看看沾点水是不是会好些 先生 |
[1:25:40] | All right. I’ll just… | 好吧 我把… |
[1:25:41] | …set my bourbon and advocaat down right there. | 我的波本酒和蛋酒放在这儿 |
[1:25:46] | Won’t keep you a moment. | 耽误不了您不多久时间 |
[1:25:48] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:25:52] | What do they call you, Jeevesy? | 他们是怎么叫你的呢 杰佛西? |
[1:25:54] | Grady, sir. Delbert Grady. | 格瑞第 先生 戴伯特·格瑞第 |
[1:26:02] | Grady? | 格瑞第? |
[1:26:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:26:05] | Delbert Grady. | 戴伯特·格瑞第 |
[1:26:07] | That’s right, sir. | 对 先生 |
[1:26:17] | Mr. Grady… | 格瑞第先生… |
[1:26:19] | …haven’t I seen you somewhere before? | 我该不会以前在哪儿见过你吧? |
[1:26:21] | Why, no, sir. I don’t believe so. | 为什么…? 不是 先生 我不这么认为 |
[1:26:31] | It’s coming off now, sir. | 擦掉了 先生 |
[1:26:38] | Mr. Grady… | 格瑞第先生… |
[1:26:41] | …weren’t you once the caretaker here? | 你不是曾经担任过这里的看管员吗? |
[1:26:44] | Why, no, sir. I don’t believe so. | 为什么…? 不是 先生 我不这么认为 |
[1:26:49] | You a married man, are you, Mr. Grady? | 你结婚了 是吗 格瑞第先生? |
[1:26:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:26:54] | I have a wife and two daughters, sir. | 我有妻子和两个女儿 先生 |
[1:26:58] | And… | 那… |
[1:27:02] | …where are they now? | 她们现在在哪里? |
[1:27:03] | They’re somewhere around. I’m not quite sure at the moment. | 她们就在附近的某个地方 我现在也不能确定 |
[1:27:15] | Mr. Grady… | 格瑞第先生… |
[1:27:18] | You were the caretaker here. | 你曾是这里的看管员 |
[1:27:22] | I recognize you. | 我认出你了 |
[1:27:25] | I saw your picture in the newspapers. | 我在报纸上看到过你的照片 |
[1:27:28] | You… | 你… |
[1:27:31] | …chopped your wife and daughter up into little bits. | 把你的妻子和女儿剁成碎片 |
[1:27:35] | And… | 然后… |
[1:27:37] | …then you blew your brains out. | 你把你自己的脑袋轰掉了 |
[1:27:49] | That’s strange, sir. | 那真奇怪 先生 |
[1:27:51] | I don’t have any recollection of that at all. | 我对这个完全没有一点印象 |
[1:27:58] | Mr. Grady… | 格瑞第先生… |
[1:28:00] | …you were the caretaker here. | 你曾是这里的看管员 |
[1:28:11] | I’m sorry to differ with you, sir. | 很抱歉我和你不一样 先生 |
[1:28:16] | But you… | 但是你… |
[1:28:18] | …are the caretaker. | 才是看管员 |
[1:28:22] | You’ve always been the caretaker. | 你一直都是看管员 |
[1:28:28] | I should know, sir. | 我应该知道 先生 |
[1:28:32] | I’ve always been here. | 我一直都在这里 |
[1:28:52] | Did you know, Mr. Torrance… | 你知道吗 特朗斯先生… |
[1:28:55] | …that your son… | 你的儿子… |
[1:28:57] | …is attempting to bring an outside party… | 正试图带外面的一帮人… |
[1:29:00] | …into this situation? | 加入到这里来? |
[1:29:05] | Did you know that? | 你知道这个吗? |
[1:29:13] | He is, Mr. Torrance. | 他正是 特朗斯先生 |
[1:29:17] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:29:20] | A nigger. | 一个黑鬼 |
[1:29:26] | A nigger? | 一个黑鬼? |
[1:29:30] | A nigger… | 一个黑鬼… |
[1:29:32] | …cook. | 厨子 |
[1:29:40] | How? | 怎么带法? |
[1:29:43] | Your son… | 你的儿子… |
[1:29:45] | …has a very great talent. | 有一种非常好的天赋 |
[1:29:49] | I don’t think you are aware how great it is. | 我认为你都不知道那有多高 |
[1:29:53] | But he is attempting to use that very talent… | 但他正在试图使用他的天赋… |
[1:29:57] | …against your will. | 用来反抗你的意旨 |
[1:30:07] | Well… | 好… |
[1:30:11] | …he is a very willful boy. | 他是个很任性的孩子 |
[1:30:17] | Indeed he is, Mr. Torrance. | 他的确是 特朗斯先生 |
[1:30:19] | A very willful boy. | 一个非常任性的孩子 |
[1:30:22] | A rather… | 一个很… |
[1:30:24] | …naughty boy… | 顽皮的孩子… |
[1:30:26] | …if I may be so bold, sir. | 如果允许我大胆的说 先生 |
[1:30:36] | It’s his mother. | 那是她妈妈 |
[1:30:40] | She… | 她… |
[1:30:42] | …interferes. | 妨碍我 |
[1:30:47] | Perhaps they need a good… | 也许需要跟他们好好的… |
[1:30:50] | …talking-to. | 谈一谈 |
[1:30:52] | If… | 如果… |
[1:30:53] | …you don’t mind my saying so. | 你不介意我这么说的话 |
[1:30:57] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[1:30:59] | …a bit more. | 光谈还不够 |
[1:31:04] | My girls, sir… | 我的姑娘们 先生… |
[1:31:05] | …they didn’t care for the Overlook at first. | 她们开始不喜欢遥望旅馆 |
[1:31:10] | One of them actually stole a pack of matches… | 其中一个最后偷了包火柴… |
[1:31:14] | …and tried to burn it down. | 想把旅馆烧了 |
[1:31:18] | But I… | 但是我… |
[1:31:19] | …corrected them, sir. | 纠正了她们 先生 |
[1:31:23] | And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty… | 当我的妻子阻止我 达成我的使命的时候… |
[1:31:27] | …I… | 我… |
[1:31:29] | …corrected her. | 纠正了她 |
[1:31:46] | We have the Snowcat. | 我们有雪地车 |
[1:31:51] | If the weather breaks… | 如果天气稍微变好… |
[1:31:53] | …we might just be able… | 我们就能… |
[1:31:55] | …to get down the mountain. | 下山去了 |
[1:32:00] | I could call the forest rangers first… | 我可以先给林务员打电话… |
[1:32:03] | …and…tell them that we’re coming… | 告诉他们我们来了 |
[1:32:07] | ….so that… | 这样… |
[1:32:08] | …they could start searching for us in case we didn’t make it. | 如果我们后来没到达 他们就会来找我们 |
[1:32:16] | And if Jack won’t come with us… | 如果杰克不陪我们走的话… |
[1:32:21] | …I’ll just have to tell him that we’re going by ourselves. | 我只有告诉他 我们自己走了 |
[1:32:25] | That’s all there is to it. | 就这么办了 |
[1:32:28] | Redrum. | Redrum红酒 (注:谋杀-Murder的倒写) |
[1:32:30] | Redrum. | Redrum红酒 |
[1:32:43] | What’s the matter, hon? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[1:32:45] | Redrum! | Redrum红酒! |
[1:32:46] | Are you having a bad dream? | 你在做恶梦吗? |
[1:32:54] | Hon? | 宝贝? |
[1:33:01] | Danny’s not here, Mrs. Torrance. | 丹尼不在这儿 特朗斯太太 |
[1:33:10] | Come on, honey. | 快点 宝贝 |
[1:33:12] | Wake up. | 醒醒啊 |
[1:33:15] | You just had a bad dream. | 你只是做了个恶梦 |
[1:33:18] | Everything’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:33:25] | Danny can’t wake up, Mrs. Torrance. | 丹尼不能醒来了 特朗斯太太 |
[1:33:38] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[1:33:41] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:33:42] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[1:33:44] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[1:33:50] | Danny’s gone away, Mrs. Torrance. | 丹尼离开了 特朗斯太太 |
[1:34:04] | This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12. | KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12 |
[1:34:07] | KDK 1 calling KDK 12. | KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12 |
[1:34:10] | Are you receiving me? | 你有收到吗? |
[1:34:15] | This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12. | KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12 |
[1:34:19] | KDK 1 calling KDK 12. | KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12 |
[1:34:22] | Do you read me? | 听到我说话吗? |
[1:34:28] | This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12. | KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12 |
[1:34:31] | KDK 1 calling KDK 12. | KDK 1 呼叫 KDK 12 |
[1:34:34] | Are you receiving me? | 你有收到吗? |
[1:35:12] | Good evening. Forest service. | 晚安 森林服务台 |
[1:35:14] | This is Dick Hallorann again. | 我还是迪克·霍洛朗 |
[1:35:17] | I called a while ago about the folks at the Overlook Hotel. | 我刚才打了电话联系遥望旅馆的人 |
[1:35:21] | We tried to contact them several times but they didn’t answer. | 我们试图联系他们多次 但都没有回应 |
[1:35:25] | Maybe they got their radio turned off or they can’t hear it. | 可能他们没有开无线电 也可能是没听到 |
[1:35:29] | If you’d like, I’d be glad to try again later on. | 如果你觉得有必要 我待会儿再呼叫他们 |
[1:35:32] | That’s very nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[1:35:35] | I’ll call you back later. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[1:35:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:36:25] | Pardon me, miss. What time will we get to Denver? | 对不起 小姐 我们什么时候才能到丹佛? |
[1:36:28] | We’re due to arrive at 8:20, sir. | 预计是8点20分到达 先生 |
[1:36:30] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:37:36] | Durkin’s Garage. | 杜瑞凯的修车场 |
[1:37:37] | Can I speak to Larry? | 我找赖利 |
[1:37:38] | Speaking. | 请说 |
[1:37:40] | Hi, Larry. This is Dick. Dick Hallorann. | 嗨 赖利 我是迪克 迪克·霍洛朗 |
[1:37:42] | Dick! How you doing? | 迪克! 你好吗? |
[1:37:44] | How’s the weather down there? | 那边天气怎么样? |
[1:37:46] | I’m not in Florida. I’m calling from Stapleton Airport. | 我没在佛罗里达 我在斯塔普列顿机场给你打电话 |
[1:37:49] | What are you doing there? | 你在那儿干什么? |
[1:37:51] | I just got in from Miami. I got to get to the Overlook today. | 我刚从迈阿密来 我今天要去遥望旅馆 |
[1:37:55] | What’s the weather like there? | 那里天气如何? |
[1:37:57] | The snowplows are keeping things moving in town… | 扫雪机不断在运作 货物还是能运进城… |
[1:38:00] | …but the mountain roads are blocked. | 但是山路全被封死了 |
[1:38:03] | Then I’m going to need a Snowcat to get up there. | 那我找辆雪地车上去 |
[1:38:06] | Can you fix me up with one? | 你能给我弄出一辆吗? |
[1:38:08] | What’s the big deal about getting there today… | 出了什么大事 非得今天上那儿…? |
[1:38:10] | …especially in this weather? | 尤其是在这种天气? |
[1:38:13] | Larry, just between you and me, we got a very serious problem… | 赖利 只在你我之间说说 我们遇上了很严重的问题… |
[1:38:16] | …with the people taking care of the place. | 关于看管那个地方的人 |
[1:38:19] | They turned out to be completely unreliable assholes. | 他们根本就在打混摸鱼 |
[1:38:23] | Ullman phoned me last night. | 尤尔曼先生昨晚给我打了电话 |
[1:38:25] | And I’m supposed to find out if they have to be replaced. | 委派我去看看 是不是该把他们换掉! ? |
[1:38:30] | How long will it take you to get here? | 要多久你才能到那里? |
[1:38:32] | About five hours. | 大概五小时 |
[1:38:34] | I’m going to rent a car here at the airport. | 我会在机场租辆车 |
[1:38:37] | Okay, I’ll take care of it. | 好 雪地车我会想办法 |
[1:38:38] | Thanks, Larry. I really appreciate that. | 谢谢 赖利 我真的非常感激 |
[1:38:41] | That’s all right. Drive carefully. | 就这样吧 开车小心些 |
[1:38:50] | You’re with Hal and Charlie on Radio 63, KHOW, Denver. | 您正在收听的是丹佛63号电台 哈尔和查理为您播报 |
[1:38:53] | And we have a bad day out there. | 天气很糟 |
[1:38:56] | Heavy snow throughout the Denver metro area. | 丹佛市中区普降大雪 |
[1:39:00] | Many mountain passes… | 很多的入山关口… |
[1:39:01] | … Wolf Creek and Red Mountain passes are closed… | 狼溪和红山的关口被关闭… |
[1:39:04] | …and the chain law is in effect at the Eisenhower Tunnel. | 连带也影响了艾森豪威尔隧道 |
[1:39:08] | We hear from the news department… | 我们从新闻部门获悉… |
[1:39:10] | …only a few flights are landing at Stapleton Airport… | 只有少数几架飞机 降落在斯塔普列顿机场… |
[1:39:13] | …and with storms like this… | 而且在这样的暴风雪天气… |
[1:39:15] | …I guess the entire airport will be closed within the hour. | 我想机场会在一个小时内 完全关闭 |
[1:39:19] | The storm will continue through the day and the Weather Service… | 暴风雪会持续一整天 气象局… |
[1:39:22] | …has declared a stockman’s and traveler’s advisory… | 已发布了 针对所有丹佛城周边地区的… |
[1:39:25] | …for all areas outlying the Denver metro region. | 旅客和牧人的通告 |
[1:39:28] | Get the cows in the barn. | 把乳牛关在棚里 |
[1:39:51] | Hon? | 宝贝? |
[1:39:57] | Listen to me for a minute, will you? | 听我说 就一分钟 好吗? |
[1:40:03] | I’m just going to go and talk to Daddy for a few minutes… | 我要去和爸爸谈几分钟… |
[1:40:07] | …and I’ll be right back. | 我会很快回来 |
[1:40:10] | I want you to just stay here… | 我要你就待在这儿… |
[1:40:13] | …and watch your cartoons, okay? | 看你的动画片 好吗? |
[1:40:18] | Okay, hon? | 好吗 宝贝? |
[1:40:23] | Yes, Mrs. Torrance. | 好 特朗斯太太 |
[1:40:35] | All right. | 好 |
[1:40:38] | I’ll be back in just about five minutes. | 我大概只要五分钟就回来 |
[1:40:42] | I’m going to lock the door behind me. | 我出去的时候会把门给锁上 |
[1:44:11] | How do you like it? | 你说好不好呢? |
[1:44:19] | How do you like it? | 好不好呢? |
[1:44:30] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面做什么? |
[1:44:37] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:44:40] | …wanted… | 想… |
[1:44:42] | …to talk to you. | 和你谈谈 |
[1:44:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:44:48] | Let’s talk. | 那我们就谈吧 |
[1:44:59] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么呢? |
[1:45:09] | I can’t really remember. | 我真的是记不得了 |
[1:45:13] | You can’t remember. | 你记不得了 |
[1:45:16] | No… | 不行… |
[1:45:17] | …I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:45:24] | Maybe it was about Danny? | 也许是关于丹尼? |
[1:45:30] | Maybe it was about him. | 也许是关于他 |
[1:45:36] | I think we should discuss Danny. | 我想我们该讨论一下丹尼 |
[1:45:42] | I think… | 我想… |
[1:45:44] | …we should discuss what should be done with him. | 我们该讨论一下 应该拿他怎么办才好 |
[1:45:53] | What should be done with him? | 应该拿他怎么办? |
[1:46:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:46:03] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我认为那不是真的 |
[1:46:05] | I think you have some very definite ideas… | 我想你有一些很明确的想法… |
[1:46:08] | …about what should be done with Danny. | 关于应该拿丹尼怎么办 |
[1:46:10] | And I’d like to know what they are. | 我想知道究竟是些什么 |
[1:46:14] | Well, I… | 嗯 我… |
[1:46:16] | …I think maybe he should be taken to a doctor. | 我想也许该带他去看医生 |
[1:46:21] | You think “maybe” he should be taken to a doctor? | 你认为”也许”该带他去看医生? |
[1:46:26] | When do you think “maybe” he should be taken to a doctor? | 你是什么时候开始想 “也许”该带他去看医生的? |
[1:46:30] | As soon as possible? | 尽快? |
[1:46:32] | “As soon as possible?” | “尽快? “ |
[1:46:37] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:46:40] | You believe his health might be at stake. | 你相信他的健康有严重问题? |
[1:46:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:46:48] | And you are concerned about him. | 而且你很关心他 |
[1:46:53] | And are you concerned about me? | 那你关心我吗? |
[1:46:56] | Of course I am. | 我当然关心 |
[1:46:58] | Of course you are! | 你当然关心! |
[1:47:00] | Have you ever thought about my responsibilities? | 你可曾想过我的责任吗? |
[1:47:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[1:47:05] | Have you ever had a single moment’s… | 你有没有想过 就一分钟… |
[1:47:08] | …thought about my responsibilities? | 想过我的责任? |
[1:47:10] | Have you ever thought for a single moment… | 有没有片刻想过… |
[1:47:13] | …about my responsibilities to my employers?! | 我对我的雇主的责任? ! |
[1:47:16] | Has is ever occurred to you… | 我已经同意… |
[1:47:18] | …that I have agreed to look after the hotel until May 1st? | 看管这座旅馆直到5月1号? |
[1:47:22] | Does it matter to you at all… | 它跟你有关系吗… |
[1:47:24] | …that the owners have placed their complete confidence in me… | 就是主人完全信任我… |
[1:47:27] | …and that I have signed a letter of agreement… | 就是我签了契约… |
[1:47:31] | …in which I’ve accepted that responsibility? | 在那里面我接受了委任? |
[1:47:34] | Do you have the slightest idea… | 你是否有哪怕是最卑微的一点理解… |
[1:47:36] | …what a moral and ethical principal is? Do you?! | 关于什么是伦理道德的精髓? 你有吗? |
[1:47:39] | Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future… | 你可曾想过 会对我的前途产生什么影响… |
[1:47:43] | …if I fail to live up to my responsibilities? | 如果我不能带着我的责任快乐的生活? |
[1:47:45] | Has it ever occurred to you? Has it?! | 你可曾想过那样的事? 可曾想过? ! |
[1:47:48] | Stay away from me! | 走开! |
[1:47:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:47:52] | I just want to go back to my room. | 我想回我的房间了 |
[1:47:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:47:57] | Well… | 嗯… |
[1:47:59] | …I’m very confused. | 我很困惑 |
[1:48:02] | And I just need a chance to think things over. | 我需要找个机会把事情想清楚 |
[1:48:07] | You’ve had your whole fucking life to think things over! | 你可以用他妈的一辈子时间 去把事情想清楚! |
[1:48:11] | What good’s a few minutes more going to do you now? | 现在这几分钟又怎么够用? |
[1:48:14] | Stay away from me! | 走开! |
[1:48:16] | Please! | 求求你! |
[1:48:18] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[1:48:20] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:48:21] | Stay away from me! | 走开! |
[1:48:23] | Stay away! | 走开! |
[1:48:24] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:48:25] | Light of my life. | 我生命的亮光 |
[1:48:27] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:48:28] | You didn’t let me finish my sentence. | 你不让我说完 |
[1:48:31] | I said, “I’m not going to hurt you.” | 我说: “我不会伤害你” |
[1:48:33] | I’m just going to bash your brains in. | 我只想锤你的头 |
[1:48:36] | I’m going to bash them right the fuck in. | 我只想一边办事一边重锤 |
[1:48:40] | Stay away from me! | 走开! |
[1:48:42] | Stay away from me! | 走开! |
[1:48:43] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:48:46] | Stay away from me! | 走开! |
[1:48:48] | Stay away! | 走开! |
[1:48:50] | Please! | 求求你! |
[1:48:52] | Stop swinging the bat. | 别挥那根球棒! |
[1:48:54] | Stay away from me. | 走开 |
[1:48:56] | Put that bat down, Wendy. | 把那根球棒放下 温蒂 |
[1:48:57] | Stop it! | 停下来! |
[1:49:00] | Give me the bat. | 把球棒给我 |
[1:49:02] | Please! | 求求你! |
[1:49:03] | – Stay away! – Give me the bat. | – 走开! – 把球棒给我 |
[1:49:06] | Stop it! | 停! |
[1:49:07] | Give me the bat. | 把球棒给我 |
[1:49:09] | – Stay away from me. – Stop swinging the bat. | – 走开 – 球棒别乱挥 |
[1:49:10] | Please stop! | 求求你停下来 |
[1:49:12] | Give me the bat. | 把球棒给我 |
[1:49:13] | Stay away from me. | 走开 |
[1:49:15] | – Stop it! – Give me the bat. | – 停下来! – 把球棒给我 |
[1:49:19] | Goddamn! | 见鬼! |
[1:50:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:50:40] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:50:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:50:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:51:02] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[1:51:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:51:08] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:51:11] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼! |
[1:51:12] | Let me out of here! Open the goddamn door! | 让我出去! 开门! |
[1:51:20] | Wendy, listen. | 温蒂 听着 |
[1:51:21] | Let me out and I’ll forget the whole goddamn thing. | 让我出去 我会把整件事忘掉 |
[1:51:24] | It’ll be just like nothing ever happened. | 就当什么也没有发生过 |
[1:51:42] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:51:44] | I think you hurt my head real bad. | 我想你真的对我的头下了重手 |
[1:51:49] | I’m dizzy. | 我头昏 |
[1:51:52] | I need a doctor. | 我需要个医生 |
[1:52:01] | Honey. | 甜心 |
[1:52:05] | Don’t leave me in here. | 别把我留在这儿 |
[1:52:16] | I’m going to go now. | 我现在要走了 |
[1:52:21] | I’m going to try… | 我今天要… |
[1:52:23] | …to get Danny down the Sidewinder…in the Snowcat today. | 用雪地车带丹尼下山… |
[1:52:31] | I’ll bring back a doctor. | 我会带个医生回来 |
[1:52:35] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[1:52:38] | I’m going to go now. | 我现在要走了 |
[1:52:41] | – Wendy. – yes? | – 温蒂 – 干嘛? |
[1:52:47] | You’ve got a big surprise coming to you. | 你会有个大惊喜 |
[1:52:53] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都去不了 |
[1:52:57] | Go check out the Snowcat and the radio, and you’ll see what I mean. | 去看看雪地车吧 还有无线电 你会明白我的意思的 |
[1:53:06] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[1:53:10] | Go check it out! | 去看看! |
[1:53:15] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[1:55:05] | It’s Grady, Mr. Torrance. | 我是格瑞第 特朗斯先生 |
[1:55:08] | Delbert Grady. | 德尔伯特·格瑞第 |
[1:55:12] | Grady? | 格瑞第? |
[1:55:34] | Hello, Grady. | 你好 格瑞第 |
[1:55:40] | Mr. Torrance… | 特朗斯先生… |
[1:55:44] | …I see you can hardly have taken care of the… | 我看你很难办好… |
[1:55:48] | …business we discussed. | 我们先前讨论的事 |
[1:55:57] | No need to rub it in, Mr. Grady. | 没有必要说第二遍 格瑞第先生 |
[1:56:01] | I’ll deal with that situation as soon as I get out of here. | 只要我一出去 就会处理现在的情况 |
[1:56:06] | Will you indeed, Mr. Torrance? | 你确实会 特朗斯先生? |
[1:56:09] | I wonder. | 我想知道 |
[1:56:12] | I have my doubts. | 我有几个疑点 |
[1:56:16] | I, and others, have come to believe… | 我 还有其他人 都相信… |
[1:56:20] | …that your heart is not in this. | 你的心没在这里 |
[1:56:24] | That you haven’t the belly for it. | 你对它没胃口 |
[1:56:33] | Just give me one more chance to prove it, Mr. Grady. | 再给我个机会证明它 格瑞第先生 |
[1:56:38] | That’s all I ask. | 那是我全部的要求 |
[1:56:41] | Your wife appears to be stronger than we imagined, Mr. Torrance. | 你的妻子看来比我们想像要来得强 特朗斯先生 |
[1:56:46] | Somewhat more… | 要更… |
[1:56:47] | …resourceful. | 机灵一点 |
[1:56:50] | She seems to have got the better of you. | 好像她胜过你 |
[1:56:56] | For the moment, Mr. Grady. | 就这一会儿 格瑞第先生 |
[1:56:59] | Only for the moment. | 就只这一会儿 |
[1:57:03] | I fear you will have to deal with this matter… | 我怕你得用一种最粗野的方式… |
[1:57:07] | …in the harshest possible way, Mr. Torrance. | 来处理这件事 特朗斯先生 |
[1:57:12] | I fear… | 我怕… |
[1:57:14] | …that is the only thing to do. | 这是唯一可做的事了 |
[1:57:20] | There’s nothing I look forward to… | 再没有比这… |
[1:57:22] | …with greater pleasure, Mr. Grady. | 更让人愉快的事 格瑞第先生 |
[1:57:27] | You give your word on that, do you, Mr. Torrance? | 你保证 不是吗 特朗斯先生? |
[1:57:31] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[1:58:46] | Redrum. | Redrum红酒 (注:Murder谋杀的倒写) |
[1:58:49] | Redrum. | Redrum红酒 |
[2:01:00] | Danny, stop it! | 丹尼 别这样! |
[2:01:58] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[2:02:37] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 出来 不管你在哪儿 |
[2:03:05] | I can’t get out. | 我出不去 |
[2:03:08] | Run! | 快跑! |
[2:03:10] | Run and hide! | 快跑 躲起来! |
[2:03:12] | Run! | 快跑! |
[2:03:13] | Quick! | 快! |
[2:03:16] | Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. | 小猪 小猪 让我进去 |
[2:03:26] | Not by the hair on your chinny-chin-chin? | 不用你下巴上的毛? |
[2:03:31] | Then I’ll huff… | 然后我要生气了… |
[2:03:34] | …and I’ll puff… | 接着我要喘气了… |
[2:03:36] | …and I’ll blow your house in! | 然后我要毁了你的房子 冲进去! |
[2:03:53] | Please! | 求求你! |
[2:03:55] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[2:03:57] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[2:04:17] | Stop it! | 停下来! |
[2:04:23] | Here’s Johnny! | 强尼来了! |
[2:07:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[2:07:13] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗? |
[2:07:37] | Hello? | 喂? |
[2:07:51] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗? |
[2:08:23] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗? |
[2:09:06] | Danny-boy! | 丹尼男孩! |
[2:11:48] | I’m coming! | 我来了! |
[2:11:53] | I’m coming, Dan! | 我来了 小丹! |
[2:12:55] | Great party, isn’t it? | 爽死人的宴会 不是吗? |
[2:13:15] | I’m coming! | 我来了! |
[2:13:20] | You can’t get away! | 你逃不掉的! |
[2:13:26] | I’m right behind you! | 我就在你后面! |
[2:17:27] | – Mommy! – Danny, come here! | – 妈咪! – 丹尼 到这儿来! |
[2:17:30] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[2:17:40] | Where…? | 你在哪…? |
[2:18:37] | Wendy! | 温蒂! |
[2:18:39] | Wait! | 等等! |
[2:18:52] | No! | 不要! |
[2:18:54] | Help! | 救命! |
[2:19:06] | Wendy! | 温蒂! |
[2:19:11] | Help! | 救救我! |
[2:19:15] | Please… | 求你… |
[2:19:17] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[2:19:20] | Help. | 救命 |
[2:19:23] | Please. | 求求你 |