英文名称:A Score to Settle
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | THEHILT\h\h\h\hAnnabelle1997\h\h\h\hStifflerQ\h\h\h\h30°N | 翻\h译 |
[01:01] | ♪ Vissi d’arte ♪ | ♪ 我为艺术而生 ♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ Vissi d’amore ♪ | ♪ 我为爱情而活 ♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ Non feci mai male ad anima viva ♪ | ♪ 我不曾伤害任何生灵 ♪ |
[01:27] | Not bad. | 还行 |
[01:29] | You got to twist your hips, like this. | 你得把屁股扭起来 像这样 |
[01:31] | ♪ Con man furtiva ♪ | ♪ 多舛命途 我与之邂逅 ♪ |
[01:36] | You got a little “Saturday Night Fever” going there, Frankie. | 你有点”周末夜狂热”上头啊 小弗 |
[01:36] | 《周末夜狂热》片中的经典桥段是主角在舞厅热舞 其风格独特的精湛舞技令人印象深刻 带动了当时的迪斯科热潮 | |
[01:38] | Rockin’ the platform heels there, too. | 也像那样穿着粗跟鞋跳着魔鬼的步伐 |
[01:41] | Am I right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[01:43] | So, this hip explodes forward, and the back foot swivels. | 这样 屁股这边发力 后脚使劲一扭 |
[01:49] | That’s where your power comes from. | 这样你才有力 |
[01:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I see. | 好 好 我懂了 |
[01:58] | Let me try that again. | 我再来一次 |
[02:04] | ♪ Sempre con fe’ sincera ♪ | ♪ 在纯洁信仰的怀抱中 ♪ |
[02:09] | Let me show you. | 我来示范一下 |
[02:12] | ♪ La mia preghiera ♪ | ♪ 我始终虔诚祈祷 ♪ |
[02:12] | The bottom hand is your direction. | 处于低位的手指向哪儿你就打到哪儿 |
[02:15] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:15] | ♪ ai santi tabernacoli sali ♪ | ♪ 于圣殿之中 ♪ |
[02:17] | Max, please! | 麦克斯 求你了 |
[02:19] | I swear, if I knew anything… | 我发誓 如果我知道 |
[02:20] | – Hey! Shut up! – …I’d tell you. | -嘿 闭嘴 -我肯定会告诉你 |
[02:21] | Fuck! | 操你妈 |
[02:22] | ♪ Sempre con fe’ sincera ♪ | ♪ 在纯洁信仰的怀抱中 ♪ |
[02:22] | I’m trying to concentrate, Jimmy. | 你搞得我没法专心了 吉米 |
[02:24] | All right. | 好啦 |
[02:25] | Max! Max, I swear. Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 我发誓 麦克斯 |
[02:26] | I swear on my mother’s life! | 我用我妈的命发誓 |
[02:29] | ♪ diedi fiori agli altar ♪ | ♪ 我将鲜花供奉于圣坛之上 ♪ |
[02:31] | Oh. You just told me… | 可你刚刚不是跟我说 |
[02:33] | Okay. All right. | 行 好吧 |
[02:37] | Shut up! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[02:41] | Please! | 求你了 |
[02:42] | ♪ Nell’ ora del dolore perchè ♪ | ♪ 在这苦难时刻 为什么 ♪ |
[02:42] | I’ll tell you anything. | 我什么都招给你 |
[02:44] | What did I just say?! | 你刚才说什么 |
[02:48] | ♪ Perchè, Signore ♪ | ♪ 为什么 我的主啊 ♪ |
[02:51] | ♪ Perchè me ne rimuneri cosi? ♪ | ♪ 为什么对我如此这般 ♪ |
[03:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:04] | I’ll get that. | 我去捡 |
[03:07] | ♪ Me ne rimuneri cosi? ♪ | ♪ 对我如此这般 ♪ |
[03:14] | You go that way. I’ll check over here. | 你去那边 我在这附近找找 |
[03:16] | 20 bucks to whoever finds it first. | 谁先找到谁得20块啊 |
[03:21] | ♪ Diedi gioielli della Madonna ♪ | ♪ 我以珠宝点缀圣母的衣钵 ♪ |
[03:30] | Found it. | 找到啦 |
[03:31] | Looks like you owe me some money. | 看来你得欠我些钱了 |
[03:35] | Listen, I’m gonna stay out here and have a smoke, | 听着 我在这待会顺便抽根烟 |
[03:37] | try not to go deaf. | 你别装没听到啊 |
[03:38] | I hear that. | 听到啦 |
[03:40] | Do your thing, man. | 干活去吧 老兄 |
[03:41] | All right. | 行 |
[03:48] | ♪ Nell’ora del dolore ♪ | ♪ 在这苦难时刻 ♪ |
[03:53] | ♪ Perchè, perchè, Signore ♪ | ♪ 为什么 为什么 主啊 ♪ |
[03:58] | You fucking piece of… | 你真他娘的是个 |
[04:17] | ♪ Perchè me ne rimuneri cosi? ♪ | ♪ 为什么对我如此这般 ♪ |
[04:45] | I’m prescribing GHB to help manage your insomnia, | 我会开些GHB来缓解你的失眠 |
[04:49] | but it is a controlled substance, so… | 但那是受管制药 所以 |
[04:51] | I won’t need it. I’m fine. | 我不需要那个 我很好 |
[04:53] | Prolonged insomnia will lead to confusion, | 长期失眠会引起意识模糊 |
[04:56] | delirium, hallucinations, | 胡言乱语 幻觉 |
[04:58] | and ultimately dementia and death, | 最终导致痴呆和死亡 |
[05:00] | so it’s critical you at least try to sleep. | 所以你怎么着也得试着睡一觉 |
[05:05] | You’re not gonna fill that, are you? | 你还是不想填这个表 是吧 |
[05:07] | I don’t think you’re taking to heart the seriousness of this disease. | 我觉得你还没把这病的严重性当回事 |
[05:10] | It’s the reason | 你就是因为这个 |
[05:12] | you’re being released from prison early. | 才被准许提前出狱的 |
[05:19] | Just take these until you see the specialist. | 看专家前你先吃着这些药吧 |
[05:22] | If you don’t sleep, you will die. | 如果你不睡 你会死的 |
[05:25] | Do you hear what I’m saying to you? | 你听懂我说的话了吗 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[05:30] | Give this to your P.O. | 把这个给你的假释官 |
[05:31] | so he knows the medication’s cleared. | 他就知道你的药物治疗结束了 |
[05:36] | Take care, Frank. | 保重 弗兰克 |
[05:37] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[06:29] | 临时储物间 未经许可不得入内 | |
[08:05] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[08:17] | I figured you wouldn’t be here. | 我还以为你不会来了 |
[08:20] | Well, I’m here. | 这不来了么 |
[08:23] | Look at you. You look… | 瞧瞧你 你看上去 |
[08:25] | What? 19 years older than the last time you saw me? | 怎么 比你上次见我时大了19岁是吗 |
[08:28] | Well, yeah. You look like a man now. | 是啊 你看上去像个爷们儿了 |
[08:31] | Because I am. | 因为我就是 |
[08:35] | – Let me get that for you. – No, I can carry it. | -我来帮你拿吧 -不用 我自己能行 |
[08:37] | – Are you sure? – Really, it’s not that heavy. | -你确定 -是的 没那么重 |
[08:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:43] | So I guess we’re walking? | 所以 我们得走着回去了吗 |
[08:46] | Well, I had to sell the car to pay off some stuff. | 嗯 我得卖车用来还债什么的 |
[08:48] | You know, bills and shit. | 你懂的 一些乱七八糟的费用 |
[08:49] | I’m kidding. I don’t mind walking. | 我说笑的 我不介意走路 |
[08:52] | I don’t normally get a lot of time outside, so… | 反正我平常也没空出门 所以 |
[09:15] | You sure? I can’t get you something to eat, | 你真的不饿么 我可以给你买吃的 |
[09:17] | compliments of the Grand Bend Correctional Facility payroll? | 得亏大湾监狱给了点工资 |
[09:21] | No. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[09:22] | You sure? I mean, look how skinny you are. | 你确定么 我是说 你看你瘦的 |
[09:24] | You look like you haven’t had a decent meal in months. | 你看上去几个月都没吃过一顿好的了 |
[09:26] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[09:27] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[09:29] | I mean, it’s on me, that’s all. | 我是说 都怪我 就这样 |
[09:31] | You know, a dad likes to buy stuff for his kid. | 你懂的 父亲都喜欢给孩子买东西的 |
[09:35] | I didn’t mean anything else. | 没什么其他的意思 |
[09:41] | The coffee tastes the same, but… | 咖啡喝着味道一样 但 |
[09:45] | …the air sure smells different. | 这空气闻着就是不一样 |
[09:48] | And it’s nice just to have a normal pair of clothes on, | 而且能穿着一套得体的衣服就觉得很赞啊 |
[09:51] | you know? | 你说是吧 |
[09:52] | Even those? | 穿这身你也觉得赞吗 |
[09:54] | Well, I guess they are kind of out of date, huh? | 好吧 确实感觉有点过时哈 |
[09:56] | I mean, ’cause that’s what you were wearing | 我是说 你被抓的时候 |
[09:57] | when they hauled you away. | 穿的就是这身衣服 |
[10:07] | Take US 20 towards Salem, | 走20号国道去塞勒姆市 |
[10:09] | and I’ll give you directions from there. | 到了那儿我再给你指路 |
[10:10] | What the fuck you want to go out there for? | 你他妈去那儿是要做什么 |
[10:12] | I just want to look at the old house. | 我只是想去看一眼老房子 |
[10:13] | Been a long time since I’ve seen it. | 好久没见过它了 |
[10:16] | Fine. Whatever you want. | 好吧 随你便 |
[10:34] | You know somebody else lives there now. | 你知道现在有人住那儿的吧 |
[10:36] | The family. | 另一家子 |
[10:38] | I just want to take a look around. | 我在周围看看就好 |
[10:43] | I’m only gonna be a second. | 不会耽误太久的 |
[10:45] | I just want to see if something I left is still there. | 就是想看看我留下的东西还在不在 |
[13:26] | What the hell took you so long? | 你特么的怎么去了这么久 |
[13:32] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[13:36] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[13:38] | – No shit. – Unbelievable, right? | -牛批 -不可思议 对吧 |
[13:41] | It was like my prized possession. | 我可是把这个当宝贝的 |
[13:43] | Not that I would’ve known, | 谁看不出来啊 |
[13:43] | the way you wouldn’t let anyone else touch it, | 你不许任何人碰它 |
[13:45] | and only held it yourself with gloves on. | 自己拿着看还戴手套 |
[13:48] | Yeah, or, like, tweezers. | 对 或者是用镊子什么的 |
[13:50] | Can’t believe you found it. | 没想到你还找得到这玩意 |
[13:51] | It’s still in amazing condition. | 而且保存得依旧如新 |
[13:52] | – It is. – Probably worth a lot. | -的确 -说不定它现在价值连城呢 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:57] | Wonder what I could sell it for. | 有点好奇这玩意我能卖多少钱 |
[13:59] | It’s got to be a collector’s item, right? | 它肯定会受收藏家们追捧的 对吧 |
[14:02] | Please, don’t sell it. | 拜托 别卖了它 |
[14:04] | If you don’t want it, | 如果你不想要了 |
[14:06] | I’d like to keep it, if you don’t mind. | 我可以留着它 如果你不介意的话 |
[14:08] | I’ll give you the money for it, if you want. | 如果你想要钱 我可以给你 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | So where to now? | 那现在去哪 |
[14:16] | Well… | 这样吧 |
[14:17] | You and I are gonna live it up. | 就我们俩 去浪一波 |
[14:29] | ♪ The reddest rose I ever did know ♪ | ♪ 我见过的最艳的玫瑰 ♪ |
[14:31] | ♪ Was the one growing inside you ♪ | ♪ 就盛开在你心 ♪ |
[14:32] | ♪ In my bones ♪ | ♪ 我以我心 ♪ |
[14:34] | ♪ And my microphone ♪ | ♪ 和我的麦克风 ♪ |
[14:35] | ♪ Started taking care of my blues ♪ | ♪ 哼起了蓝调 ♪ |
[14:37] | ♪ Don’t you see? ♪ | ♪ 你看见了吗 ♪ |
[14:41] | ♪ I thought we had just wrote the ending ♪ | ♪ 我以为我们结束了 ♪ |
[14:46] | ♪ And your big heart just wouldn’t start ♪ | ♪ 当死亡降临 ♪ |
[14:49] | ♪ When death came around ♪ | ♪ 你那颗超然的心境却不为所动 ♪ |
[14:51] | ♪ The rhythm may have stopped its motion ♪ | ♪ 旋律也许会停下脚步 ♪ |
[14:53] | ♪ But you keep making sound ♪ | ♪ 但你从未停止歌唱 ♪ |
[14:55] | ♪ In my hands ♪ | ♪ 我看到双手上 ♪ |
[14:58] | ♪ I see the blood of my two best friends ♪ | ♪ 沾满了两位挚友的鲜血 ♪ |
[15:02] | ♪ And I feel the heart of my two best men ♪ | ♪ 感受到两位挚友的心跳 ♪ |
[15:22] | ♪ The reddest rose I ever did know ♪ | ♪ 我见过的最艳的玫瑰 ♪ |
[15:24] | ♪ Was the one you took with you ♪ | ♪ 就捧在你的手心 ♪ |
[15:26] | ♪ In my bones and my microphone ♪ | ♪ 我以我心和我的麦克风 ♪ |
[15:29] | ♪ I wrote these songs for you ♪ | ♪ 为你写歌 ♪ |
[15:31] | ♪ Don’t you know? ♪ | ♪ 你知道吗 ♪ |
[15:33] | ♪ There’s never been a bad time to come home ♪ | ♪ 回家永远是最快乐的时光 ♪ |
[15:37] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这做什么 |
[15:38] | Meeting my parole officer. | 会会我的假释官 |
[15:42] | We’re checking in! | 我们要入住新房啦 |
[15:44] | Compliments of the prison payroll? | 又是监狱给的工资吗 |
[15:48] | After a $300 cab ride, I don’t think so. | 打了个300块的出租 你没那个钱了吧 |
[15:50] | I got it covered. | 我付了 |
[15:51] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[15:56] | You’re using their money, aren’t you? | 你在花他们的钱 对吧 |
[15:58] | After everything they did to you? | 在他们这样对你之后 |
[15:59] | After everything they did to us? | 在他们这样对我们之后 |
[16:01] | Hell, yes, after everything they did to us. | 噢是的 在他们这样对我们之后 |
[16:03] | After everything they did to us, | 在他们这样对我们之后 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna use every last dollar. | 我会花掉他们的每一分钱 |
[16:07] | That’s the least they owe us. | 这已经很便宜他们了 |
[16:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:09] | Well, knock yourself out. | 那您请便吧 |
[16:11] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我才不想掺和进去 |
[16:12] | Joey! No. Joey, don’t go, please. | 乔伊 别 乔伊 别走 拜托 |
[16:14] | Look, I want to show you something. | 来 我给你看点东西 |
[16:16] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:17] | Your mother brought me here | 结婚两周年时你妈带我来这儿 |
[16:19] | as a surprise for our second anniversary, | 想给我个惊喜 |
[16:21] | and I was pissed | 我很生气 |
[16:23] | because we didn’t have a dime between us | 因为我们身无分文 |
[16:24] | but she said none of that mattered, | 但她说没关系 |
[16:26] | we can work out anything as long as we’re together. | 只要我们在一起 就能化解掉所有困难 |
[16:28] | And I always wanted to bring her back here, but I… | 我无时无刻不想着带她回到这儿 但我 |
[16:31] | I didn’t get around to it, did I? | 我没做到 是吧 |
[16:33] | But the only thing I thought about | 但我进监狱之后 |
[16:35] | for every minute of every day since I got locked up | 日思夜想的只有一件事 就是 |
[16:38] | was how much I wanted to bring you here. | 我真的好想把你带到这儿来 |
[16:40] | So please… please stay. | 所以拜托 拜托你留下吧 |
[16:42] | You’re all I got left. | 你是我在这世上的唯一了 |
[16:48] | – Fine. – All right. | -好吧 -棒极了 |
[16:50] | All right. | 棒极了 |
[16:54] | That’s for you. | 这是你的小费 |
[16:56] | For you. | 你的 |
[17:09] | Thanks. We’ll take it from here. | 谢了 剩下的我们来吧 |
[17:16] | Nice! | 不错嘛 |
[17:19] | This is a step up | 这比我住的 |
[17:20] | from my previous accommodations, right? | 监狱套房还是要高些档次的嘛 对吧 |
[17:26] | Joey! Six shower heads! | 乔伊 六个淋浴喷头啊 |
[17:31] | It’s our own personal spa. | 私人SPA就是这么帅 |
[17:37] | We’re well stocked. | 瞧这囤货多充足 |
[17:39] | Want a drink? | 来一杯吗 |
[17:40] | No, I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[17:52] | Oh, you have no idea how hard prison mattresses are. | 你是不知道监狱的床垫有多硬 |
[17:55] | I don’t even think they’re stuffed with cotton or whatever, just rocks. | 我都没指望里面是棉花啥的 就石头做的 |
[17:59] | Come on. Lie down. You got to feel this. | 过来 躺下 你得感受一下这个床垫 |
[18:01] | – I’m good. – Come on! | -不用了 -来嘛 |
[18:08] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[18:12] | Well, I’m gonna take a shower, | 行吧 我先去洗个澡 |
[18:14] | and then let’s grab some dinner. | 然后我们去吃晚餐 |
[18:16] | What do you think? Does that sound good? | 你觉得怎么样 这样可以吗 |
[18:19] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[19:15] | Now, Joey, | 来 乔伊 |
[19:17] | I want you to order whatever you want. | 你来点 想吃什么都行 |
[19:19] | Spare no expense. | 不用管多少钱 |
[19:21] | I am treating you | 我要让这星期 |
[19:22] | to the best week of your life. | 成为你人生中最棒的一个星期 |
[19:24] | – Dad… – Whatever you want, you got it. | -爸 -想吃什么随便点 |
[19:27] | It all looks so good. | 看上去都很好吃 |
[19:29] | So get two things. Get three! | 那就点两份 不 点三份 |
[19:31] | I’m not sure I’m all that hungry. | 我觉得我没那么饿 |
[19:33] | How can you not be hungry? | 怎么能不饿呢 |
[19:36] | You haven’t eaten all day. | 你一整天都没吃东西了 |
[19:40] | I just meant… | 我的意思是 |
[19:41] | You know I’ve never been a big eater. | 你知道我一直吃的都不多 |
[19:43] | – I know. – Even when I was a kid. | -我知道 -就算是我小的时候 |
[19:44] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[19:46] | For your information, | 就是提醒你一下 |
[19:47] | I’ve been clean for a while now. | 我已经戒了一段时间了 |
[19:48] | I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我没有任何其他意思 |
[19:52] | So catch me up on your life. | 那就给我讲讲你的生活吧 |
[19:54] | I want to know everything that’s been going on. | 我想知道这些年都发生了什么 |
[19:56] | You got a girl? | 有女朋友了吗 |
[19:57] | You know, it’s kind of hard | 你要知道 用一段饭的时间 |
[19:59] | to sum up 19 years in one dinner conversation. | 去总结十九年来发生的事情有点难 |
[20:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[20:04] | Bathroom. Just order me whatever. | 洗手间 随便给我点些吃的就行 |
[20:05] | I upset you. I’m sorry. | 是我让你不爽了 真的抱歉 |
[20:06] | No, I’m not upset! | 不 我没有不爽 |
[20:07] | I have to piss. That okay with you? | 我得上厕所 行吗 |
[20:10] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[20:12] | Come on. Sit with your old man! | 别这样 和你老爸坐会儿吧 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:51] | I love this place. | 我喜欢这里 |
[20:53] | It’s very nice. | 这里环境很好 |
[20:55] | – How’ve you been? – I’ve been really well. | -你最近怎么样 -很好 |
[20:58] | – It’s good to see you. – You too. | -见到你真是开心 -我也是 |
[21:00] | Guy’s old enough to be her grandfather. | 这男的能当她祖父了 |
[21:01] | What took you so long? | 你怎么去了这么长时间 |
[21:03] | Looks even older than you. | 他看上去比你还老 |
[21:05] | See? There’s hope for me yet. | 看到吗 我还是有市场的 |
[21:07] | Yeah, if you got two G’s to burn. | 是 只要你有两千美元给她 |
[21:10] | What? You think she’s… | 什么 你觉得她是 |
[21:11] | – A prostitute, yeah. – Come on! | -妓女 对 -不会吧 |
[21:13] | Just saying. Times have changed, old man. | 就是说一声 时代变了 老头子 |
[21:20] | How many times have you been there? | 你去过那里多少次了 |
[21:28] | I don’t know why I didn’t bring any clothes with me. | 我也不知道自己怎么就没带其他衣服 |
[21:30] | We’ll go shopping for some tomorrow. | 明天咱们去买几件 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:35] | I just want to say good night. | 我就是来道个晚安 |
[21:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:39] | Hey. Um… | 那个 |
[21:41] | Can I show you something? | 我想给你看个东西 |
[21:48] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[21:54] | Solid maple. | 纯枫木做的 |
[21:56] | I made over 40 of them. | 我做了四十多把 |
[21:58] | – You made them? – Yeah. | -你自己做的吗 -对 |
[21:59] | And I actually had orders come in | 那段时间全国各地 |
[22:01] | from all over the country at one time. | 都有订单找我做球棒 |
[22:04] | I ended up coaching inside, | 在监狱的时候我做了教练 |
[22:06] | and it reminded me | 教的时候总会想起来 |
[22:07] | of when you used to play Little League | 你小时候打少年棒球联赛的时候 |
[22:09] | and I’d help out every now and again. | 我总是会一次次的帮你 |
[22:12] | I wish I had made more time for it back then. | 我好希望当时能有更多的时间陪你 |
[22:14] | I hated playing, anyways. | 无所谓了 反正我也不喜欢打球 |
[22:17] | No, you didn’t. You loved it. | 不是啊 你当时很爱打球的 |
[22:19] | You were good at it, too. | 打得也很好 |
[22:21] | You could’ve made it to the big leagues. | 你本来可以打进职业棒球联盟的 |
[22:37] | That’s not how I remember it. | 这和我记忆中可不一样 |
[22:43] | Yeah, you could’ve, if you’d stuck with it. | 你本来可以的 如果你当初坚持下来的话 |
[22:50] | Well, did you make this one too? | 这把也是你做的吗 |
[22:52] | No. That’s birch. Not nearly as good as maple. | 不是 那是桦木的 不如枫木好 |
[23:00] | I know I was never any good at the whole father thing. | 我知道自己一直都没有当好一个父亲 |
[23:02] | – Dad, don’t. – No. It’s true. | -爸 别这样 -这是事实 |
[23:04] | I stank as a dad, but I’m gonna make it up to you | 我这个爸当得槽糕透顶 在你最需要时 |
[23:06] | for being gone when you really needed me. | 我却不在 我会弥补你的 |
[23:09] | Yeah, like my entire life. | 是啊 你错过了我整个人生 |
[23:18] | Are you planning on getting revenge? | 你准备复仇吗 |
[23:20] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[23:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:26] | I’m done with those people. | 我受够那些人了 |
[23:29] | I’m done with all of it. | 也受够所有这些破事了 |
[23:31] | I’m just making sure I get you and me right this time. | 我现在只想确保你我能过得好 |
[23:34] | You’re stuck with me, whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 我是黏上你了 |
[23:39] | And I’m never leaving you again. | 这次我不会再离开你了 |
[24:36] | Where do you think you’re going, Pops? | 想去哪儿啊 老头儿 |
[24:38] | I’m looking for Sleepy. I’m a friend. | 来找瞌睡鬼 我是他的朋友 |
[24:39] | I think you’re in the wrong place. | 你找错地方了吧 |
[24:41] | I don’t know who the fuck you’re talking about. | 我不知道你他娘的在说谁 |
[24:43] | – That’s a 226 clone. – Yeah. | -226手枪的复刻版 -没错 |
[24:46] | You want to see it up close? Want to suck on it? | 想离近点儿看吗 想吹吗 |
[24:48] | You kids like them | 你们这些小屁孩只是觉得看起来酷 |
[24:49] | because you think they look cool. | 才成天摆弄这些枪 |
[24:50] | Truth is, it’s one of the most unreliable firearms in the world. | 其实你这把是世界上最容易出危险的枪 |
[24:53] | Sights are crude, weight’s all wrong, | 瞄准器太简陋 重量也都不对 |
[24:55] | the design’s entirely impractical, | 设计完全不切实际 |
[24:57] | and if you don’t have just the right ammunition, | 要是拿着不合适的武器 |
[24:59] | it’s guaranteed to jam up on you. | 它最后只会跟你自己过不去 |
[25:00] | Come on, kid, take it easy. | 好了 孩子 放轻松 |
[25:02] | I’m just here to do some business with Sleepy. | 我来这儿只是想跟瞌睡鬼做个交易 |
[25:04] | Sleepy’s been dead for six years. | 瞌睡鬼死了六年了 |
[25:09] | Doesn’t change what I’m bringing to the table. | 那也不妨碍我做笔交易 |
[25:14] | So you’re in charge now? | 现在你是老大吗 |
[25:16] | Why are you asking? ‘Cause I don’t got a dick? | 问这个干什么 就因为我没那根把儿吗 |
[25:20] | The world’s changed since your day, old man. | 从你的时代开始世界就变了 老头子 |
[25:23] | So you used to do business with Sleepy? | 你以前一直跟瞌睡鬼做生意吗 |
[25:26] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[25:28] | Old bastard smoked all the time. | 那老混蛋烟不离手 |
[25:30] | Even burned me when I was a baby. | 我还小的时候就拿烟头烫我 |
[25:33] | Accidentally. | 不小心的 |
[25:35] | Shit. You’re Sleepy’s kid? | 天哪 你是瞌睡鬼的孩子吗 |
[25:36] | You were always running around here, | 你小时候天天在这附近玩 |
[25:38] | getting into things. | 制造各种麻烦 |
[25:39] | Fuck it. | 去他的吧 |
[25:42] | Let’s get you a gun, yeah? | 给你搞把枪 对吗 |
[25:50] | Got some mad recoil, you know. | 这把后坐力不小 |
[25:54] | I’ll take it. And a suppressor if you’ve got one. | 这把要了 你有补偿器吗 |
[25:57] | I do. | 有 |
[26:01] | And a 9-millimeter. | 再要一把九毫米手枪 |
[26:02] | Something Italian. | 意大利产的那种 |
[26:20] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[26:21] | That’s my little man, Isaiah. | 我的小男子汉 以赛亚 |
[26:25] | I guess everything comes full circle. | 我想 最后都是子承父业 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:29] | Do you mind if I give him something? | 我想送他些东西 如果你不介意的话 |
[26:36] | I made these myself. | 这是我自己做的 |
[26:38] | My son’s too old to play with them, | 我的儿子年纪太大了 不适合玩这个 |
[26:41] | so maybe someday you’ll play. | 或许有一天你会用上的 |
[26:44] | So you getting back in the racket again? | 你又开始做非法交易了吗 |
[26:46] | That’s why you’re back in town? | 这就是你回城的原因吗 |
[26:47] | Just dropping in on some old friends. | 就是去看看一些老朋友 |
[27:04] | Sorry. We’re closed. | 不好意思 打烊了 |
[27:09] | Hey, I said we’re closed. | 嘿 我说了我们关门了 |
[27:12] | San Quentin. | 圣昆汀 |
[27:15] | Frankie Fingers. | 妙手弗兰基 |
[27:17] | I just go by Frank now. | 现在只是弗兰克了 |
[27:20] | People just call me Q now. | 现在都叫我Q了 |
[27:27] | You son of a bitch! Is that really you? | 你个王八蛋 真的是你啊 |
[27:29] | Come here, man! | 过来 兄弟 |
[27:33] | Oh, they finally let you out, huh? | 他们终于肯放你出来了 |
[27:35] | They do that sometimes with frail old men like me. | 我这种体虚的老头子有时候就会被放出来 |
[27:38] | Yeah, well, little do they know. | 呵 那他们对你可是不太了解啊 |
[27:40] | Oh, we could write a book about how little they know. | 他们不知道的事都能写本书了 |
[27:42] | Hey, do you still drink whiskey? | 现在还喝威士忌吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Flies still eat shit? | 当然了 狗改得了吃屎吗 |
[27:44] | Well, it looks like you’ve been doing well. | 你看上去过得不错嘛 |
[27:47] | Uh, yeah, you know, uh, not bad. | 还行 大概就 还不错吧 |
[27:52] | How’d they treat you in there, | 他们在监狱里对你怎么样 |
[27:53] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[27:54] | You wound up spending a lot more time in there than we all figured. | 你在里面待的时间比我们想的要长很多 |
[27:59] | It’s a damn shame. | 这就是个耻辱 |
[28:02] | How’s the wife, little girl? | 你妻子怎么样 女儿呢 |
[28:03] | Not so little anymore. | 女儿都长大了 |
[28:06] | Isha’s getting married in three days. | 三天后伊莎就要结婚了 |
[28:08] | – No way! – Can you believe it? | -不会吧 -你敢相信吗 |
[28:11] | Then comes Gramps with a baby carriage. | 我就要变成推着宝宝车的老爷爷了 |
[28:13] | Wow. | 天哪 |
[28:15] | You know, time keeps marching on. | 时间不停流逝啊 |
[28:16] | Ain’t nothing we can do about it. | 我们也阻止不了 |
[28:17] | Marching all over my back, my knees. | 我的背 我的膝盖 都开始老化了 |
[28:20] | Yeah, all over my knees, and my shoulder. | 没错 我的膝盖 肩膀也是 |
[28:24] | Hey, listen, I’d invite you, but you know, she and her mother | 我也想邀请你 但是她妈妈和她 |
[28:26] | have been working on that damn seating chart for months. | 排那个破座位表已经排了几个月了 |
[28:29] | Oh, please, just give her my congratulations. | 没关系的 送上我的祝福就好 |
[28:36] | So I heard Max died. | 我听说麦克斯死了 |
[28:41] | What, about six years ago now? | 死了有 六年了吧 |
[28:44] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 对 |
[28:46] | Yeah, well, you know he had that stroke? | 你也知道 他得过中风 |
[28:48] | – Mm-hmm. – Right? | -嗯 对 -记得吧 |
[28:49] | Yeah. Tough son of a bitch. | 老混蛋很坚强来着 |
[28:50] | He held on for another seven years. | 中风以后撑了有七年 |
[28:53] | You know… | 你要明白 |
[28:56] | …I’m sorry as hell about what Max did. | 对于麦克斯做过的一切 我很抱歉 |
[28:59] | What you had to go through. | 也包括你经历的事情 |
[29:01] | Well, it wasn’t your fault, right? | 但那并不是你的错 不是吗 |
[29:03] | I mean, could’ve happened to any of us. | 我是说 这种事情谁落在谁头上都有可能 |
[29:06] | Dice rolls the other way, who knows? | 命运的轨迹谁也说不准 |
[29:09] | That’s a very philosophically sound way of looking at it. | 这么说话颇有几分哲学含义在里面 |
[29:12] | Well, I’m nothing now | 要不是这种哲学思想 |
[29:13] | if not philosophically sound. | 我现在什么都不是 |
[29:19] | So, Frankie… | 那么 弗兰基 |
[29:23] | …why are you here? | 你到底为什么来找我 |
[29:25] | What, I’m not good enough for you now? | 怎么了 我们感情不如从前了吗 |
[29:26] | I smell like the joint? | 我身上的牢犯味那么浓吗 |
[29:27] | – No. – I wanna have a drink with you. | -没有 -我就是想跟你喝一杯 |
[29:30] | And, uh, hoping maybe you could tell me | 然后 希望你能告诉我 |
[29:33] | where I might find | 我能在哪儿找到 |
[29:34] | Jimmy the Dragon and Tank. | 大龙吉米和汤克 |
[29:38] | They’re the ones that did it, right? | 是他们做了那些事 不是吗 |
[29:42] | I need you to answer me, Q. | 回答我 Q |
[29:45] | Max ordered it, | 麦克斯订了货 |
[29:47] | Jimmy and Tank carried it out, yes? | 是吉米和汤克干的 对吧 |
[29:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:52] | Yes, well, then I would really appreciate it | 好 那么 如果你肯告诉我 |
[29:54] | if you might tell me where I could find them. | 去哪里能找到他们 我会很感激的 |
[29:57] | I’m out of that world. | 我已经退出了 |
[29:58] | Nobody’s ever really out. | 没人能真正退出的 |
[30:00] | That’s where you’re wrong, see? | 这就是你不对的地方了 明白吗 |
[30:01] | ‘Cause I haven’t seen them in five, six years. | 我已经五六年没有见过他们了 |
[30:03] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[30:05] | – How about now? – Oh, hey. | -现在还确定吗 -天哪 嘿 |
[30:07] | Frankie. I swear, okay? | 弗兰基 我发誓 好吗 |
[30:08] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪儿 |
[30:10] | Don’t lie to me. | 别想骗我 |
[30:11] | I’m not lying to you! Okay? | 我没有骗你好吧 |
[30:12] | Look, come on, man. We… | 你看 兄弟 我们 |
[30:15] | We were brothers back in the day, right? | 我们以前是哥们儿啊 对吗 |
[30:22] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:29] | Forget about it. | 没事 |
[30:32] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[30:36] | Where’s the bathroom? | 洗手间在哪里 |
[30:38] | – It’s in the back. – Excuse me. | -在后面 -失陪 |
[31:29] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[31:32] | You know what I was just thinking about? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[31:35] | That kid we ran the collection on. | 我们收钱的那个孩子 |
[31:38] | What was his name? | 他叫啥来着 |
[31:39] | Bobby Greenstreet or Bobby Greenbean? | 鲍比·格林斯特雷特还是鲍比·格林贝恩 |
[31:42] | Back in ’93. | 93年的时候 |
[31:44] | – ’92. – Right. | -92年 -噢是 |
[31:46] | He had that sawed-off and the kitty litter. | 他拿着一把短管霰弹枪 |
[31:48] | He was gonna blow a big fat hole in your chest. | 想着在你胸口打个大洞呢 |
[31:51] | And then you tackled me out of the way. | 但是你帮我挡了一枪 |
[31:54] | Yeah, and the spray chewed up my shoulder pretty good. | 是啊 一梭子子弹死死咬进了我的肩膀 |
[31:56] | But then Isha was born… | 然后伊莎出生了 |
[32:00] | What, two, three days later? | 两天还是三天后来着 |
[32:04] | Yeah. It wasn’t the first time you saved my ass. | 是啊 那不是你第一次救我 |
[32:06] | And then you saved mine just the next week. | 然后下一周你就救了我 |
[32:10] | Look, Frank. I don’t know where | 听着 弗兰克 我不知道 |
[32:12] | Jimmy and the Tank are, okay? | 吉米和汤克在哪里 |
[32:14] | But maybe I can help you figure out how to find them. | 但也许我能帮你一起找 |
[32:19] | All right. That’s good enough for me. | 可以 这对我来说就足够了 |
[33:04] | It’s critical you at least try to sleep. | 你要努力尝试去睡觉 这很关键 |
[33:07] | Prolonged insomnia will lead to confusion, | 长期失眠会导致意识模糊 |
[33:10] | delirium, hallucinations, | 胡言乱语 幻觉 |
[33:12] | and ultimately dementia. | 最终是痴呆症 |
[33:14] | If you don’t sleep, you will die. | 如果你不睡觉 你会死的 |
[33:37] | Hey, are you gonna sleep the whole day away? | 你是要睡上一整天吗 |
[33:41] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[33:53] | Hey, Joey? | 嘿 乔伊 |
[33:59] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[34:03] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[34:07] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[34:10] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[34:12] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[34:14] | Joey! Joey! | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[34:16] | Dad! Dad… | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[34:18] | – People are still sleeping. – Where were you? | -别人还在睡觉呢 -你刚刚在哪 |
[34:20] | I went down to get some coffee. | 我下去喝咖啡去了 |
[34:22] | I thought you were gone. | 我还以为你走了 |
[34:24] | Well, I-I’m still here, all right? | 我在这儿呢 好吗 |
[34:26] | – I’m not going anywhere. – Good. | -我哪儿也不去 -很好 |
[34:28] | Plus, you promised to buy me shit. | 另外 你答应过给我买东西的 |
[34:31] | I’m not gonna miss out on that. | 我可不会错过 |
[34:33] | But aside from spending lots of money on me, | 但是 除了在我身上花钱 |
[34:36] | what’s the plan for today, huh? | 今天还有什么计划吗 |
[34:38] | We’re making up for lost time. | 我们要弥补弥补失去的父子时光 |
[34:45] | You do that very well, Tracey. | 很不错 特蕾西 |
[34:48] | Please bring me my watches | 请把我的表拿来 |
[34:50] | They’re too much. It’s not me. | 太贵重了 不适合我 |
[34:53] | No, we’re getting ’em, both of them, | 不 我们两个都要了 |
[34:55] | and I’ll be paying cash, by the way. | 顺便说一句 现金买单 |
[35:06] | Clean up pretty well. | 打理的不错 |
[35:07] | You’re looking good yourself, sexy. | 你也不错啊 辣小伙儿 |
[35:17] | Welcome to the 21st century, old man. | 欢迎来到21世纪 老人家 |
[35:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | – She’s all yours. – What? | -她是你的了 -什么 |
[35:30] | To make up for all the birthdays | 补齐你之前我错过的 |
[35:31] | and Christmases I missed. | 所有生日和圣诞节礼物 |
[35:34] | Shit. I… | 老天 我 |
[35:36] | Well, I want you to take the first spin | 不过我想你来转第一圈 |
[35:38] | since you haven’t been behind the wheel | 自从你上一次开的逃亡车以后 |
[35:39] | since you last drove a getaway car. | 就再也没碰过车了吧 |
[35:41] | Ha ha. Happily! | 哈哈 求之不得 |
[35:49] | You hear that? Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 你听到了吗 |
[35:52] | Rrow! Let’s go! | 走起 |
[36:07] | There you go! | 来吧 |
[36:21] | Now, this is livin’. | 这才是生活 |
[36:23] | You said a mouthful. | 慢慢一嘴的生活 |
[36:26] | Expensive car. | 昂贵的汽车 |
[36:28] | Expensive suit. | 昂贵的西装 |
[36:30] | Oh, and what is this? | 怎么的 |
[36:31] | No wife with you? Girlfriend? | 没有妻子 女朋友 |
[36:33] | Mistress? | 女主人呢 |
[36:35] | What kind of stupid question is that? | 这是什么蠢问题 |
[36:36] | No, no, I was just wondering | 不 不 我只是想知道 |
[36:38] | if you’re looking to get out and have some fun tonight. | 或许你们今晚想找点乐子 |
[36:41] | Sorry, kid. I’m just here to spend time with my son. | 对不起 孩子 我是来陪我儿子的 |
[36:43] | Okay, well, if you or your son find yourselves in the need, | 好吧 如果你或你儿子有需要的话 |
[36:48] | I run a premium service with premium ladies, so… | 我这儿有些高级女士可提供高级保健服务 |
[36:52] | My name’s Trip. Give me a call. | 我叫特里普 有需要打电话 |
[36:56] | You should probably hang on to that. | 你应该去保健保健 |
[36:59] | I mean, he could see how hard up you are | 我是说 他从一英里外 |
[37:01] | from like a mile away. | 就能看出你有多饥渴 |
[37:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | You remember how you asked me if I had a girl? | 你还记得你问过我有没有女朋友吗 |
[37:13] | Well, I do. | 我有 |
[37:14] | And it’s getting pretty serious. | 而且我们开始认真起来了 |
[37:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[37:18] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[37:20] | I’m… I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[37:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:25] | Her name’s Lorraine. | 她叫洛林 |
[37:28] | – Just like your mother. – Yeah. | -和你妈妈一样 -是啊 |
[37:30] | It’s a weird coincidence, huh | 这是个奇怪的巧合 不是吗 |
[37:34] | Maybe it’s fate. | 也许这是命运 |
[37:36] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:39] | I’m… I’m sorry I never visited you at prison. | 我很抱歉没去监狱看你 |
[37:42] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:44] | No. No. I wanted to. | 不 不 我想去的 |
[37:45] | I wouldn’t have visited me either. | 换我我也不愿意去 |
[37:49] | Look, by way of explanation and not excuse, | 听着 我想给你一个更好的生活 |
[37:53] | I was trying to give you a better life. | 这是我的解释而非借口 |
[37:56] | I mean, it was obviously the stupidest plan, | 我是说 这显然是最愚蠢的方式 |
[37:59] | in hindsight, but that is what I wanted, | 但事后看来 这正是我想要的 |
[38:02] | to get you out of the racket. | 我想让你摆脱困境 |
[38:05] | And all I did was get you stuck right in the middle of it. | 而现实却是我让你深陷泥潭 |
[38:09] | Well, we’re both out of it now. | 管他呢 我们现在不是 以后也不是了 |
[38:13] | Today is our day to try again. | 今天是我们再次尝试的日子 |
[38:17] | That’s a line from a kid’s book | 这是妈妈以前读给过我的 |
[38:19] | Mom used to read me. | 一本儿童读物中的一句话 |
[38:20] | “Mistakes you will make, | 你会犯错误 |
[38:21] | but it’s not the end, | 但这不是结局 |
[38:22] | because today is the day to try again.” | 因为今天是你再次尝试的日子 |
[38:25] | today is the day to try again | 今天就是再次尝试的日子 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:31] | It sure is. | 当然了 |
[38:36] | I just love these father-and-son watches. | 我真的很喜欢这些父子手表 |
[38:38] | I know, and, honestly, I always wanted these. | 我知道 老实说 我一直很想要 |
[38:40] | Yeah, and you know, this suit is perfect. | 是的 而且这套衣服也很完美 |
[38:41] | The color is perfect for you. | 这个颜色很适合你 |
[38:43] | It kicks up the blue in your eyes. | 它能突出你的蓝眼睛 |
[38:44] | Right? I feel I kind of match. | 是吧 我也觉得挺配的 |
[38:45] | It’s a total transformation. | 这是个彻头彻尾的转变 |
[38:47] | Go talk to her. | 去和她聊聊 |
[38:51] | What, are you nuts? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[38:52] | Offer to buy her a drink at the bar. | 主动请她去酒吧喝一杯 |
[38:54] | I can’t just go offer to buy her a drink, look at her! | 我不能去请她喝一杯 看看她 |
[38:56] | She’s not looking for Prince-fucking-Valiant. | 她又不是在找牛逼兮兮的王子 |
[38:59] | All that can be yours for two G’s. | 两千块 她就归你了 |
[39:02] | In your case, maybe three. Still. | 不过对你来说 可能要三千 |
[39:03] | No. I’m here to be with you. | 不 我是来陪你的 |
[39:05] | And you have. And you will. | 你已经陪了 而且以后还有大把时间 |
[39:09] | But don’t forget, there are a lot of other aspects of life | 但别忘了 你还错过了生活中很多 |
[39:11] | you’ve missed out on, | 其他的方面 |
[39:12] | getting laid being one of them. | 上床便是其中之一 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:15] | Unless, of course, you know, | 当然 除非 你懂的 |
[39:17] | you haven’t missed out on that. | 你并没有错过 |
[39:19] | I’ve heard what goes on in prison. | 我听说监狱里有某些活动 |
[39:20] | – Stop it. – Hey, I’m not judging. | -闭嘴 -我没看不起你 |
[39:22] | Whatever swings your bat. | 一切都是为了挥动你的大棒 |
[39:25] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[39:26] | – I’m going. – Okay. | -我要去了 -去吧 |
[39:37] | I haven’t been with anyone since your mother. | 自从你妈妈以后我就没和任何人在一起了 |
[39:42] | Well, it’s like, um, | 你这么想 |
[39:45] | falling off a bike | 从自行车上 |
[39:47] | into a vagina. | 摔进了阴道 |
[39:50] | Don’t be crude. | 有点儿素质吧你 |
[39:53] | Look, you look beautiful. | 你看起来很帅 |
[39:55] | You smell pretty, too. | 你闻起来也棒极了 |
[39:57] | Come on. You got this! | 去吧 你可以的 |
[39:59] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[40:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:16] | Hello. Uh… | 你好 |
[40:18] | Um, I’m Frank. | 我是弗兰克 |
[40:19] | Simone. | 西蒙 |
[40:23] | I’m… I’m… I’m very happy to meet you, Simone. | 我 我 很高兴见到你 西蒙 |
[40:29] | You’re a real gentleman, aren’t you? | 你真是个绅士 不是吗 |
[40:32] | An endangered species. | 濒临灭绝的物种 |
[40:34] | But not extinct. Not yet. | 但还没有灭绝 |
[41:00] | You’re so good. | 你真是太强了 |
[41:04] | You mean for an old man. | 是单指在老人家这个层面吗 |
[41:06] | Ohh! For any man. | 不不不 简直超越所有人 |
[41:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah, you’re amazing. | 是的 你太棒了 |
[41:20] | – You must be hot in this. – No. No, I’m fine. | -穿着它一定很热吧 -不 不 我很好 |
[41:23] | – Take it off. – I’m fine. | -脱下来 -我很好 |
[41:24] | Oh, what? You’re gonna be modest now? | 怎么 你现在开始谦虚了吗 |
[41:31] | You did time. | 你蹲过监狱吗 |
[41:33] | A little bit. | 蹲过一会儿 |
[41:35] | How much is a little bit? | 一会儿是多久 |
[41:38] | 19 years. | 19年 |
[41:40] | I’d say that’s more than a little bit, wouldn’t you? | 这可不只是一会儿吧 |
[41:42] | I’m harmless, I promise. | 我保证 我毫无恶意 |
[41:45] | Really. I swear. | 真的 我发誓 |
[41:49] | Well, I think it’s kind of sexy. | 我还觉得挺性感的呢 |
[41:51] | Huh. Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[41:54] | So, what did you do? | 那么 你做了什么 |
[41:56] | Did you kill a man? | 你杀了人吗 |
[41:59] | Was it over a woman? | 是为了一个女人吗 |
[42:01] | Honestly, I’d rather not say. | 老实说 我不想说 |
[42:09] | I was just intrigued. | 我只是好奇而已 |
[42:13] | What? You’re really not gonna tell me? | 怎么 你真的不想告诉我 |
[42:17] | Now I’m not so sure about the “harmless” part. | 我现在不太确定你是不是真的毫无恶意了 |
[42:29] | Here’s a thousand for the hour. | 一小时一千块 |
[42:31] | And another thousand for being nice. | 再给你的甜嘴加一千 |
[42:35] | You really know how to make a girl feel special. | 这就是你让一个女生感到特别的方式了么 |
[42:38] | I thought that’s how it works. | 我以为是这么个流程 |
[42:41] | It is. | 没错 |
[42:42] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[42:44] | Jesus Christ, I screw everything up. | 天哪 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[42:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:49] | Really. | 真的 |
[42:50] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:52] | Do you have to go? | 你必须走吗 |
[42:55] | Do you have a little more time for me? | 你能再陪我一会儿吗 |
[42:58] | It’ll cost you. | 那你得付钱 |
[43:08] | Oh, no, no! No, my scarf! | 不 我的披肩 |
[43:28] | I took the rap for my boss. | 我是替我的老板顶罪 |
[43:32] | He’s the one that killed the guy, so… | 是他杀了那个人 所以 |
[43:34] | He was a big-shot bagman on the Upper East Side | 他是上东区的一个大亨 |
[43:37] | with a lot of friends. | 拥有很多朋友 |
[43:38] | A lot of cop friends, as it turned out. | 或者说 是很多的警察朋友 |
[43:41] | How’d he kill him? | 他是怎么杀的那个人 |
[43:42] | Ah, he beat his head in with a baseball bat. | 他用棒球棒锤爆了那个人的头 |
[43:46] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[43:48] | W-Why would you go to prison for a man like that? | 你怎么会替这种人坐牢 |
[43:51] | Got a huge payout. | 为了一大笔钱 |
[43:54] | That’s just the way we did it in my line of work. | 这就是我们这一行处理事情的方法 |
[43:57] | Or what used to be my line of work. | 或者说是我以前的那一行 |
[43:59] | Did what you were told. | 按命令办事 |
[44:01] | You know, kept your mouth shut and did what you’re told. | 闭上嘴 按命令办事 |
[44:03] | But that’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[44:06] | Yes and no. | 或许吧 |
[44:08] | At the time, the guy was like family to me. | 当时 他就像我家人一样 |
[44:11] | We took care of each other. | 我们相互照顾 |
[44:13] | I looked after him. | 我照顾他 |
[44:15] | He looked after me and my family. | 他照顾我以及我的家人 |
[44:18] | You have a wife and kids? | 你还有妻子和孩子吗 |
[44:20] | My wife died a long time ago. | 我妻子很久以前就去世了 |
[44:24] | I just have the boy, the one son. | 我只有一个儿子 |
[44:29] | He’s all grown up now. | 他现在都长大了 |
[44:33] | God, that must have been hard for the both of you. | 天呐 这对你们俩来说一定很难吧 |
[44:35] | I can’t imagine being away from my son | 离开我儿子超过两天 |
[44:38] | for more than a couple of days, | 我就不知所措了 |
[44:39] | let alone… | 更何况 |
[44:43] | – Shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[44:45] | Nothing. I just, um… | 没什么 我只是 |
[44:47] | I have a policy of not telling my clients about my personal life. | 我的原则是不与客户谈论我的私生活 |
[44:52] | I keep it strictly business. | 我都是严格遵守的 |
[44:56] | Usually. | 通常来讲 |
[45:03] | But I guess you’re different. | 可能是因为 你不一样 |
[45:32] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[45:37] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[45:39] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[45:40] | You want me to stop? | 要不我先停一下 |
[46:26] | That’s serious. | 这看起来很严重 |
[46:30] | It’s a combat wound. | 是战斗伤 |
[46:32] | Ah, World War II? | 第二次世界大战吗 |
[46:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢你这么看得起我 |
[46:37] | No, that was a, uh, disgruntled client. | 不 这是一个不满的客户弄的 |
[46:41] | Perils of the job. | 工作事故而已 |
[46:45] | Wait, someone fucking shot you? | 等等 有人开枪打你了 |
[46:47] | Yeah, they tried. | 没错 他们的确试了试 |
[46:48] | Yeah, they succeeded! | 对啊 他们还成功了 |
[46:51] | If they’d succeeded, | 如果他们成功了 |
[46:52] | I’d be dead. | 我现在就是死人一个了 |
[46:58] | Oh, I got something for you. | 对了 我有东西给你 |
[47:05] | Vitamin E. | 维生素E |
[47:07] | It, uh, it helps nourish the scar tissue. | 它可以滋养疤痕组织 |
[47:12] | No, seriously. I use it all the time. | 真的 我一直都用这个 |
[47:17] | W-What for? Your skin looks perfect. | 你用这个干嘛 你的皮肤很完美 |
[47:19] | Exactly. | 对啊 就是因为它 |
[47:23] | There. | 好了 |
[47:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[47:35] | Oh, right here’s good. | 好了 到这就可以了 |
[47:38] | Let me get the door. It’s a little tricky. | 门有点难开 我来帮你 |
[47:44] | Well, thank you for a lovely evening, | 谢谢你陪我度过这个愉快的夜晚 |
[47:48] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[47:50] | Simone? | 西蒙 |
[47:51] | Uh, I-I was thinking… | 我想 |
[47:54] | I don’t know, but maybe we could do this again. | 怎么说呢 也许我们可以再约一次 |
[47:57] | Okay. | 可以 |
[47:59] | All you got to do is call. | 你打个电话就行 |
[48:01] | I mean, without the business side of things. | 我的意思是 不涉及生意方面 |
[48:07] | I’m sorry. That was stupid of me. | 不好意思 我真是蠢得可以 |
[48:10] | I-I get a little carried away sometimes. | 我有点过分了 |
[48:12] | Oh, shit. I broke your heart. | 该死 我伤你心了 |
[48:15] | What? No. Not possible! | 什么 没有 没有的事 |
[48:17] | It’s made of cast iron. See? | 我的心可是铁做的 你看 |
[48:20] | Anyway, I’ll, uh, call your service tomorrow, | 总之 我明天再叫你服务 |
[48:23] | and maybe we can have some dinner, | 为了补偿你 |
[48:25] | so I can make it up to you. | 我们可以吃一下晚餐 |
[48:26] | Make what up to me? | 补偿我什么 |
[48:28] | Me being a stupid old man. | 因为我这个老家伙刚刚的愚蠢 |
[48:31] | All right. Dinner. | 好吧 吃晚餐 |
[48:33] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[48:35] | Call the service. You got the number. | 打电话叫我 你有电话号码了 |
[48:37] | – I do. – Okay. | -我知道 -那好 |
[48:40] | Hey, e-excuse me. | 嘿 等一下 |
[48:43] | Is Simone really your name? | 西蒙是你的真名吗 |
[48:46] | No. | 不是 |
[48:48] | It’s Jennifer. | 我叫詹妮弗 |
[49:40] | In distance | 保持距离 |
[49:57] | Hey, baby. You want to play with the Dragon? | 宝贝们 想玩玩我大龙吗 |
[50:14] | I had no idea this was your scene, Jimmy. | 吉米 想不到见到你会是这样的场面 |
[50:17] | It’s the 21st century, Frankie. | 弗兰基 都21世纪了 |
[50:19] | A man can pamper himself. | 男人放纵一下没什么不对 |
[50:21] | Indulge. | 纵情享受 |
[50:24] | Bitches, leave. | 婊子们 出去 |
[50:29] | Not nice to deprive a guy of his happy ending. | 不让别人尽情完事这可不绅士哦 |
[50:33] | Prison life agreed with you. | 看来监狱的生活挺适合你的 |
[50:35] | You look fit. | 你看起来健壮多了 |
[50:35] | You dropped a couple of pounds, I see. | 看得出来你瘦了不少 |
[50:38] | Cover up. | 遮一下 |
[50:39] | What? | 干嘛 |
[50:40] | Oh. | 噢 |
[50:42] | Is that making you uncomfortable? | 这让你不自在吗 |
[50:44] | I can understand why. | 可以理解 |
[50:46] | They don’t call me the Dragon because of my tattoo. | 他们称我为大龙可不是因为我的纹身 |
[50:51] | Ah, you’re a pretty smug piece of shit | 对于一个拿枪指着你脑袋的人来说 |
[50:53] | for a guy who’s got a gun pointed at his head. | 你就是一坨自以为是的狗屎 |
[50:56] | It’s not the first time. | 我又不是第一次被别人拿枪指着头 |
[50:57] | Probably won’t be the last. | 可能也不是最后一次 |
[50:59] | Oh, it’s your last. | 这就是你最后一次 |
[51:00] | But you’re gonna explain something to me first. | 但你得先跟我解释些事情 |
[51:04] | Then you might as well shoot me. | 那你还是开枪吧 |
[51:07] | Because I haven’t a clue where Max has been hiding. | 因为我不知道麦克斯的藏身之处 |
[51:11] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[51:14] | …is alive? | 还活着咯 |
[51:17] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[51:54] | Just like the old days, baby! | 还是跟过去一个样啊 宝贝 |
[51:57] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿 |
[52:14] | Sorry, Frankie. Nothing personal. | 不好意思 弗兰基 我对事不对人 |
[52:32] | Finally! | 可算回来了 |
[52:34] | You know how long I’ve been waiting for you, young man? | 年轻人 你知道我等了你多久吗 |
[52:39] | Thought you guys might’ve ran off to Vegas to get married. | 还以为你们跑去维加斯结婚了呢 |
[52:46] | So how was she? | 她怎么样 |
[52:49] | Was she incredible? | 是不是非常棒 |
[52:52] | You guys sleep at all, | 你们只是单纯地睡觉 |
[52:53] | or you just at it the whole time? | 还是你们一直在搞啊 |
[52:57] | Oh, nice. | 这个不错 |
[52:58] | Your doctor gave you the good stuff, huh? | 是医生给你开的好药吗 |
[53:06] | You gonna tell me anything? | 不打算告诉我什么吗 |
[53:07] | Can’t talk about it right now. | 现在不能说 |
[53:09] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[53:10] | First time you make mercury in 19 years, | 19年来你胯下那根东西第一次实战 |
[53:12] | and I don’t get anything? | 你就不能告诉我滋味如何吗 |
[53:13] | Was she loud? | 她叫得大声吗 |
[53:17] | What the hell happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[53:20] | Dad, what the hell happened to you | 爸 你到底怎么了 |
[53:23] | – Answer me! – What do you think happened? | -说啊 -你认为我怎么了 |
[53:25] | I met up with Jimmy the Dragon and we had it out! | 我遇见了大龙吉米 我们杠上了 |
[53:27] | – You killed him? – Sadly, no. | -你杀了他吗 -很遗憾 没有 |
[53:29] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[53:30] | You hid an arsenal in here the whole fucking time? | 一直以来你都把武器藏在这里吗 |
[53:32] | You said you were done with them! | 你不是说你与他们再无瓜葛了吗 |
[53:33] | You said you weren’t looking to get even! | 你不是说你不想报仇吗 |
[53:35] | Scores have to be settled. | 报仇才能雪恨 |
[53:37] | Says who?! | 谁说的 |
[53:40] | You’re a big fucking liar! | 你他妈的真是个大骗子 |
[53:41] | – I’m doing this for you! – That’s bullshit! | -这一切都是为了你 -扯蛋 |
[53:44] | I am doing this for you! Everything I do is for you! | 我所做的一切都是为了你 为了你 |
[53:45] | Oh, so it’s all on me, huh? | 所以说这一切都怪我咯 对吗 |
[53:47] | You getting locked up for two fucking decades, that’s on me? | 你被关了整整20年 这也是我的错吗 |
[53:49] | Yes! | 没错 |
[53:50] | Because every penny I made, | 因为我挣的每一分钱 |
[53:52] | you took and you snorted it up your nose | 都被你用鼻子吸走了 |
[53:53] | and you shot it in your veins! | 都被你注射到血管里了 |
[53:55] | Oh, what? Am I out of order? | 看什么看 我有什么毛病吗 |
[53:57] | You think I’m fucking using right now? | 你觉得我现在还在用那玩意吗 |
[54:00] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[54:02] | Take a fucking look! | 好好看一看 |
[54:03] | Take a good fucking look! All right? | 睁大眼睛看一看 |
[54:06] | You satisfied, Detective? | 满意了吧 大警探 |
[54:08] | I don’t understand why you care all of a sudden. | 我不明白为什么你突然这么在乎我 |
[54:11] | Now you want to teach me right from wrong? | 现在你是想教我对错吗 |
[54:13] | Like you’re my father? | 像一个父亲那样 |
[54:16] | Like you’re some shining fucking example? | 好像你是一个出色的榜样一样 |
[54:18] | You better walk away. | 你最好走开 |
[54:19] | What are you gonna do? | 不然你打算怎么样 |
[54:20] | You’re gonna knock me out? | 你难道要打我不成 |
[54:22] | Huh? | 是吗 |
[54:24] | You know, why don’t you reach into that big black bag of yours | 怎么不从你那黑色大包里 |
[54:26] | and do it right? | 拿武器锤死我啊 |
[54:27] | How about that, Dad? | 你觉得怎么样 爸爸 |
[54:31] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[54:32] | You can lie to yourself all you want, | 你可以继续自欺欺人 |
[54:34] | but I’m done with it! | 但我受够了 |
[54:36] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[54:37] | You walk out that door and I’m gone! | 你只要走出那扇门 我就离开 |
[54:38] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[54:40] | You’re never gonna see me again. | 你别想再见到我 |
[54:51] | 请勿 打扰 | |
[56:03] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[56:07] | Hiya, Tank. | 你好 汤克 |
[56:10] | “Tank.” | 汤克 |
[56:12] | Man, no one’s called me that in a long time. | 很久没人这么叫我了 |
[56:17] | I heard you got out. | 我听说你出来了 |
[56:21] | I figured you’d come looking for me. | 我就知道你会过来找我的 |
[56:27] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[56:30] | Not too bad. | 还不错 |
[56:32] | – You? – Can’t complain. | -你呢 -很好 |
[56:36] | I mean, I’ve been having some troubles with my hands a little bit. | 我的手一直都有点问题 |
[56:40] | I think I may be getting some arthritis. | 我想可能得了关节炎 |
[56:43] | – That sucks. – Ah, it happens. | -这可真糟 -是啊 但没办法 |
[56:45] | Makes working kind of difficult. | 这让工作变得有点棘手 |
[56:48] | Never figured you the type for legitimate work. | 没想到你会做正当的工作 |
[56:50] | Got to stay busy somehow, right? | 总得找些事情做 不是吗 |
[56:52] | It’s not like I got a family or anything. It’s just me. | 我也没有家人什么的 还是老光棍一个 |
[56:57] | Life never really turns out the way you plan it. | 生活往往不会如你所愿 |
[57:00] | No. It doesn’t. | 确实 |
[57:04] | Anyway… | 言归正传 |
[57:06] | You got to do what you came here for, so… | 把你来这儿的目的做了吧 |
[57:10] | You’re not gonna run? Put up a fight? | 你不打算逃或者反抗什么的吗 |
[57:14] | I figure I’ve outrun what I got coming to me | 我想 我逃避这件事的时间 |
[57:17] | way longer than I deserve. | 已经够久的了 |
[57:19] | One thing first, if you don’t mind. | 可以的话 我想先问一件事 |
[57:22] | Do you know where I can find Max? | 你知道麦克斯在哪里吗 |
[57:24] | I don’t. | 不清楚 |
[57:27] | Last time I saw him was before he had his stroke. | 他中风之后我就没见过他 |
[57:30] | So you don’t know anything about him faking his death? | 所以你对他假死的事一无所知咯 |
[57:36] | Well, actually, I did hear something. | 实际上 我的确有听到一些风声 |
[57:39] | I heard a few guys talking about that, | 我听到有些人谈论这件事 |
[57:41] | but I wasn’t sure if it wasn’t just talk. | 但我不确定这是否只是说说而已 |
[57:45] | I wish I could help you. | 我希望我能帮到你 |
[57:48] | I mean, I know I owe you. | 我的意思是 我知道我欠你的 |
[57:53] | Wait. Do you know… You know what? | 等一下 你知道 你知道吗 |
[57:55] | I don’t know, I’m not sure, but may… | 我也不太确定 但是也许 |
[57:56] | maybe I did hear something about his kid | 我之前好像有听说过 前段时间 |
[57:58] | dumping him in an old-folk home a while back. | 他孩子直接把他丢到了老人院里 |
[58:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[58:09] | Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. Frankie. | 弗兰基 弗兰基 弗兰基 弗兰基 |
[58:14] | Hey, look, I’m really sorry, man. | 我真的很抱歉 兄弟 |
[58:17] | About everything. | 为所有的事 |
[58:55] | Let’s see here. | 来吧 |
[59:01] | ♪ I am ♪ | ♪ 我 ♪ |
[59:04] | ♪ Always ♪ | ♪ 一直 ♪ |
[59:05] | ♪ Chasing rainbows ♪ | ♪ 追寻着彩虹 ♪ |
[59:09] | ♪ Watching clouds ♪ | ♪ 看着流云 ♪ |
[59:11] | ♪ Drifting by ♪ | ♪ 飘过 ♪ |
[59:13] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | ♪ 哦 ♪ |
[59:15] | ♪ My schemes are just like all my dreams ♪ | ♪ 我所有的雄心壮志 ♪ |
[59:20] | ♪ Ending in ♪ | ♪ 都消散在了 ♪ |
[59:22] | ♪ The sky ♪ | ♪ 天际 ♪ |
[59:25] | ♪ Some fellas look and find the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 他人追寻阳光 ♪ |
[59:28] | ♪ I always look and find the rain ♪ | ♪ 而我偏爱细雨 ♪ |
[59:31] | You danced to that song with Lorraine at your wedding. | 你在婚礼上和洛林跳舞时 |
[59:34] | She thought it was a happy song. | 她还以为这是一首欢快的曲子 |
[59:36] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[59:38] | ♪ I was just taking care of loose ends ♪ | ♪ 我只想要一个简单的结局 ♪ |
[59:40] | Frank. Frank, Frank, Frank, look. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 你想啊 |
[59:43] | All of the guys that we came up with | 所有那些和我们一样 |
[59:44] | that didn’t get killed, they all smartened up enough | 那些没被杀掉的人 他们都很识趣 |
[59:46] | to know when it was time to get out. | 知道该什么时候离开这篇混沌 |
[59:48] | That game of “gang” shit that we used to play | 以前我们假扮小混混什么的 |
[59:50] | is for kids. | 已经太幼稚了 |
[59:51] | Okay? And we are not kids anymore. | 懂吗 我们已经不是小孩了 |
[59:53] | ♪ I’m not playing anymore either ♪ | ♪ 我再也不会玩这个游戏了 ♪ |
[59:55] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪相信我 ♪ |
[59:56] | They deserve what they got coming, okay? | 他们罪有应得 好吗 |
[59:58] | No question about it. | 这没问题 |
[1:00:00] | ♪ Chasing rainbows ♪ | ♪ 追寻着彩虹 ♪ |
[1:00:00] | But, fuck, hey. | 但是 操 你醒醒吧 |
[1:00:02] | Is it really worth it? | 这真的值得吗 |
[1:00:04] | Is it going to change anything? | 这又能改变什么呢 |
[1:00:05] | ♪ Waiting to find ♪ | ♪ 等待寻找 ♪ |
[1:00:07] | ♪ A little bluebird ♪ | ♪ 一只知更鸟 ♪ |
[1:00:09] | It’ll change the fact | 这样的话 |
[1:00:10] | that I’m the only one that got screwed. | 我就不是唯一人生被毁了的人了 |
[1:00:12] | And what if you get killed first? | 那如果你先被他们杀了呢 |
[1:00:14] | I mean, look at the state of you already, man. | 我是说 你的处境已经够糟糕了 老兄 |
[1:00:16] | People are gonna die either way. | 人终有一死 |
[1:00:18] | No way around it. | 这是不可避免的 |
[1:00:19] | Just a matter of who goes next. | 只是看下一个死的是谁而已 |
[1:00:25] | We hurt a lot of people, you and I. | 你和我 我们伤害了很多人 |
[1:00:28] | Made a lot of bad choices that now we just | 我们做出了很多糟糕的选择 |
[1:00:30] | need to learn to live with. | 但我们必须忍着 好好活下去 |
[1:00:33] | Look, why don’t you come to Isha’s wedding tomorrow? | 为什么你明天不想来伊莎的婚礼 |
[1:00:35] | Be a part of some real-life shit. It’ll be good for you. | 过过真实的生活吧 这样对你好 |
[1:00:38] | You can even bring somebody, okay? A date. | 你要是想多带一个人也可以 带个伴 |
[1:00:41] | Maybe you’ll even meet a nice woman there. | 说不定你还能在婚礼上碰到个不错的呢 |
[1:00:42] | I don’t know. | 再看吧 |
[1:00:44] | Well, think about it. | 那就好好想想吧 |
[1:00:46] | We’d love to have you. | 我们很欢迎你来 |
[1:00:49] | You’re family. | 你就是我们的家人 |
[1:00:51] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:01:40] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[1:01:43] | Hey, Joey? | 乔伊 |
[1:01:51] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:54] | No, it’s okay. Just do your work. | 没关系 你继续工作吧 |
[1:02:50] | ¿Habla Inglés? | 你会说英语吗 |
[1:03:13] | kid, can you help me with something? | 孩子 你能帮我做件事吗 |
[1:03:16] | Of course, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[1:03:25] | I have to call my son, | 我要打给我儿子 |
[1:03:27] | and I have no idea how to work this damn thing. | 但是我完全不知道该怎么用这玩意 |
[1:03:31] | Well, uh, I can certainly help you with that, Mister…? | 当然 我可以帮您操作 您贵姓 |
[1:03:35] | – Carver. – Mr. Carver. | -卡弗 -卡弗先生 |
[1:03:38] | See, I just find your address book app. | 好的 我找到了您的通讯录 |
[1:03:41] | Uh, what is your son’s name? | 您儿子叫什么名字 |
[1:03:43] | Uh, Joey. Joseph. | 乔伊 啊不 乔瑟夫 |
[1:03:45] | It’s, uh… It’s empty. | 这是空的啊 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, yeah. I just got the thing yesterday. | 没毛病 我昨天才买的这玩意儿 |
[1:03:52] | Well, has he called you since, or… | 那么 他最近有给您打过电话吗 |
[1:03:55] | He, uh, um, | 他啊 我想想 |
[1:03:57] | “face-called” me yesterday. | 我们昨天视频通话了 |
[1:03:59] | Uh, great. | 好的 |
[1:04:00] | So, um, | 所以 |
[1:04:02] | I just find the phone app… | 找到这款软件了 |
[1:04:05] | …and go to your call history. | 查看一下你的通话记录 |
[1:04:07] | Here. And… | 在这里 然后 |
[1:04:10] | Yeah, that’s empty, too. | 这里也是空的 |
[1:04:12] | Aw, shit. Really? | 该死 真的吗 |
[1:04:14] | Maybe you accidentally cleared it, or…? | 可能您不小心删了或者是 |
[1:04:17] | I wouldn’t put it past me. | 我不可能删的 |
[1:04:20] | Is there any way you can get it back? | 有什么办法能把它调回来吗 |
[1:04:22] | I’m awfully sorry, sir. | 先生 我很抱歉 恐怕不行 |
[1:04:24] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:04:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你啦 |
[1:04:28] | Uh, hey, but you can… | 等等 你可以 |
[1:04:31] | you can use this thing to get on the Web, right? | 你可以用它来上网 对吧 |
[1:04:33] | Most definitely, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:04:35] | Okay, well, then, can you look up | 那好 你能帮我找找 |
[1:04:37] | all the nursing homes in the area… | 这片区内的疗养院吗 |
[1:04:40] | no, in the state, actually… | 啊不对 应该是整个州以内 |
[1:04:42] | a-and write me up a list and… | 然 然后帮我列个表 然后 |
[1:04:44] | Mr. Carver, I can’t… | 卡弗先生 我不 |
[1:04:45] | I’ll give you $500. | 我给你500块 |
[1:04:49] | L-Let me grab a pad, yeah. | 我先去拿个便签本 |
[1:04:51] | Good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:05:17] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[1:05:23] | They told me I had | 他们说我得了 |
[1:05:27] | fatal sporadic insomnia. | 致命的散发性失眠症 |
[1:05:32] | I can’t sleep. | 可我睡不了 |
[1:05:34] | There’s something wrong with my brain. | 我的脑子有些毛病 |
[1:05:36] | It’s incurable. | 它根治不了 |
[1:05:43] | And untreatable. | 也没办法减轻 |
[1:05:50] | God, I’m… | 我的天 |
[1:05:52] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[1:05:54] | Well, at least I get to take | 但是 我至少也得 |
[1:05:57] | a few of them down with me, right? | 拖几个人跟我一起下水 |
[1:06:03] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[1:06:08] | Joey, is that you? | 乔伊 是你吗 |
[1:06:10] | It’s Simone! | 我是西蒙 |
[1:06:11] | Oh, shit. | 靠 完了 |
[1:06:13] | Simone… Oh shit. | 是西蒙 靠 |
[1:06:27] | Simone! I’m sorry, honey. | 西蒙 对不起 亲爱的 |
[1:06:30] | I forgot about our dinner plans. | 我忘了我们的晚餐计划了 |
[1:06:42] | Hi, sweetie. | 甜心 你好呀 |
[1:06:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:06:46] | I’m Simone, baby. You called me for a date? | 我是西蒙呀 你约的啊 |
[1:06:49] | Y-You’re not Simone. | 你不是西蒙 |
[1:06:53] | I assure you, honey, I am. | 亲爱的 我可以保证 我就是 |
[1:06:58] | Mm. You gonna fix me a drink, or what? | 你会给我来杯喝的么 |
[1:07:01] | There’s been a mistake. I called for the other Simone. | 肯定是出什么错了 我叫的是另一个西蒙 |
[1:07:05] | She’s this tall, has dark hair. | 她大概这么高 深色的头发 |
[1:07:08] | Real name’s Jennifer. | 她的真名叫詹妮弗 |
[1:07:09] | I don’t know, baby. I guess she couldn’t make it. | 我也不知道呢宝贝 她大概来不了了 |
[1:07:11] | Hi, cutie. | 嗨 小可爱 |
[1:07:13] | It’s gonna cost you extra if he’s watching. | 如果他在旁边看着的话你得多付钱噢 |
[1:07:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:16] | Why can’t she make it? | 为什么她来不了 |
[1:07:18] | Why are you so stuck on this other girl, sweetie? | 亲爱的 你干嘛要这么执着于另一个女的 |
[1:07:23] | I’m right here, and she’s not. | 在这儿的是我啊 不是她 |
[1:07:25] | Well, you see, sweetie, | 呵呵 “亲爱的” |
[1:07:28] | you’re not the girl I called for, | 你不是我叫的那个女孩 |
[1:07:30] | so you’re gonna have to leave. | 所以你必须离开 |
[1:07:32] | I’m not fucking you. | 我他妈才不跟你做 |
[1:07:33] | Get your fucking meat paws off me, you ugly fuck! | 丑逼 别用你的臭爪子碰我 |
[1:07:35] | Shut the fuck up and get out, you phony piece of shit. | 你才闭上你的狗嘴滚出去吧 你个臭狗屎 |
[1:07:49] | Jesus Christ. Now what? | 我天 还来 |
[1:07:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:07:56] | Hey, Frank. | 嘿 弗兰克 |
[1:07:57] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:07:59] | It’s Trip. | 我是特里普 |
[1:08:01] | Aw, come on, don’t tell me you don’t remember me. | 别告诉我你不记得我了 |
[1:08:04] | From the other day? | 就是那天你碰到的那个呀 |
[1:08:06] | “Expensive car, expensive suit…” | “昂贵的车子 昂贵的西装” |
[1:08:08] | Yeah, I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[1:08:09] | So the Presidential Suite, huh? | 总统套房哈 |
[1:08:11] | How much you have to pay for a room like that, | 像这样的一间房得多少钱呐 |
[1:08:13] | if you don’t mind me asking? | 如果你不介意我问问的话 |
[1:08:14] | Actually, I do mind. | 事实上 我介意 |
[1:08:17] | That’s me. | 是我敲的门 |
[1:08:28] | Hi, Frank. Got a minute? | 嗨 弗兰克 有空吗 |
[1:08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[1:08:35] | Look at this place, huh? | 瞧瞧这里啊 |
[1:08:37] | Fucking top tier! | 真他妈顶级啊 |
[1:08:40] | I hope I can afford a room like this one day. | 要是我能付得起这种房该多好哟 |
[1:08:43] | Maybe if I just keep my nose to the grindstone, | 可能我只要废寝忘食 夜以继日地工作 |
[1:08:46] | work hard. | 说不定有机会呢 |
[1:08:48] | What do you think, Frank? You think it’ll happen for me? | 弗兰克 你怎么看 你觉得这可能吗 |
[1:08:51] | Are you gonna whimper all night, | 你是要一直在这唧唧歪歪 |
[1:08:52] | or is there something you want from me? | 还是想找我要东西啊 |
[1:08:54] | I hear you had a little bit of a problem with one of my girls. | 听说你跟我这儿的一位女孩闹了点矛盾啊 |
[1:08:56] | She wasn’t the girl I called for. | 她不是我叫的那个女孩 |
[1:08:59] | I called for Simone. | 我要的是西蒙 |
[1:09:00] | Yeah, well, Simone was busy. | 好吧 西蒙很忙 |
[1:09:01] | Besides, you scared the bitch. | 另外 你吓到那婊子了 |
[1:09:03] | She’s afraid of you, Frank. | 她怕你 弗兰克 |
[1:09:05] | – She said that? – What are you gonna do? | -她这么说了吗 -不然呢 |
[1:09:07] | Women, they’re like feral cats. They spook easy. | 女人就跟野猫一样 很容易受惊的 |
[1:09:10] | That being said, there’s a few things you and me, | 既然我们把话说开了 我跟你之间 |
[1:09:12] | we need to square up here. | 也有些事情得解决一下咯 |
[1:09:14] | First of all, | 首先 |
[1:09:16] | you can’t put your hands on the lady unless you pay. | 除非你付钱 否则你不能碰那位女士 |
[1:09:19] | No refunds, no exchanges. | 不予退款 不予交换 |
[1:09:20] | I didn’t touch anyone, | 我谁都没碰 |
[1:09:22] | and if your employee says I did, she’s a liar. | 如果你的员工是这么说我的 她在说谎 |
[1:09:26] | Now, why would she lie, Frank? | 她有什么理由说谎 弗兰克 |
[1:09:28] | Uh, because she’s a whore? | 因为她是一个婊子咯 |
[1:09:30] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我也不知道耶 你告诉我啊 |
[1:09:32] | Well, that’s not a very nice thing to say now, is it? | 那个词可不怎么好听 |
[1:09:34] | I’m afraid I’m all out of niceness, Trip. | 恐怕我现在已经毫无善意了 特里普 |
[1:09:36] | Well, then, give me what you owe me, and I will go. | 那就把你该给的给我 之后我自然会走 |
[1:09:38] | So that’s 500 on top of the $250 cancellation fee, | 那一共就是500块再加上250的退订手续费 |
[1:09:42] | just in case the bitch forgot to mention that. | 如果那女人没告诉你的话 |
[1:09:44] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:09:46] | Because I actually feel sorry for you, | 事实上 我觉得你很可悲 |
[1:09:48] | just give me a thousand and we are good. | 这样吧 给我一千 咱们就两清了 |
[1:09:50] | She’s not the girl I called for, I’m not paying. | 她不是我要的那个女孩 我不会付钱的 |
[1:09:52] | Fuck, Frank! Do not fuck with me right now! | 操你大爷 弗兰克 少油嘴滑舌 |
[1:09:55] | I do not need some sort of fucking ordeal! | 别给我扯这些有的没的 |
[1:09:59] | All right, just take it easy. | 别这么激动嘛 |
[1:10:01] | Hey, my behavior? That is completely up to you. | 我会做出什么事来完全取决于你的表现 |
[1:10:03] | I have money for you over here. | 我会给你钱的 都在那儿呢 |
[1:10:06] | I’m sorry things had to unfold like this, Frank. | 我很抱歉事情会发展成这样 弗兰克 |
[1:10:08] | I mean, you seem like a real friendly guy and all. | 你看起来就像个彻头彻尾的老实人 |
[1:10:11] | Frank! Ah! Fuck! | 弗兰克 操 |
[1:10:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:10:15] | – Shut her up! – Bitch, shut the fuck up! | -让她闭嘴 -婊子 把嘴闭上 |
[1:10:18] | Now, listen up, egghead. | 现在 听清楚了 伪君子 |
[1:10:20] | Unless you want your pimp brains | 除非你想让你那满是黄色废料的脑子 |
[1:10:22] | splattered all over that chewed-up mutt out there, | 在外面那个杂种身上炸开 |
[1:10:24] | I suggest you | 那我建议 |
[1:10:26] | and your smirking little Tic Tac, egg-shaped face | 让你那张淫笑着的屎蛋脸 |
[1:10:30] | get out of my sight, or I’ll put you to sleep. | 滚出我的视线 不然我就送你 |
[1:10:32] | Does this sound like a fair compromise? | 这样够公道了吗 |
[1:10:34] | Yes. | 够了 |
[1:10:35] | Okay, you’re gonna have to speak up. | 你得说大声点 |
[1:10:37] | I’m… I’m very tired. | 我 我很累了 |
[1:10:38] | Yes! Okay? Yes! | 够了 行吗 够了 |
[1:10:40] | And if you even think | 还有 要是你敢 |
[1:10:41] | about coming back here to see me, | 敢有一点回来找我的念头 |
[1:10:43] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[1:10:45] | And I’ll find everyone you love, | 我还会找到每个你爱的人 |
[1:10:47] | and I’ll kill them too. | 然后也把他们杀了 |
[1:10:48] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[1:10:50] | yeah. | 明白了 |
[1:10:51] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[1:10:52] | “Egg-cellent.” | 很好 |
[1:10:56] | Just go. Go! | 赶紧走 走啊 |
[1:10:59] | – How you doing? – I-I’m done, sir. | -做得怎么样了 -我 我做好了 先生 |
[1:11:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:04] | No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:11:06] | Catch. | 拿着 |
[1:11:08] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢您 先生 |
[1:11:26] | yeah? | 喂 |
[1:11:27] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:11:28] | Joey, is that you? | 乔伊 是你吗 |
[1:11:30] | Dad, I’m scared. I need your help. | 爸爸 我很害怕 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:11:32] | What? Joey? Joey, I can’t hear you. | 什么 乔伊 乔伊 我听不见 |
[1:11:34] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[1:11:37] | Joey, tell me where you are. | 乔伊 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[1:11:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:11:56] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[1:11:57] | ♪ By the hand ♪ | ♪ 我要亲手 ♪ |
[1:11:59] | ♪ I’ll lead my son ♪ | ♪ 把我儿子 ♪ |
[1:12:01] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[1:12:02] | ♪ Into a world of destruction ♪ | ♪ 推进了毁灭的世界 ♪ |
[1:12:08] | ♪ Every day ♪ | ♪ 每天 ♪ |
[1:12:11] | ♪ Pushing on ♪ | ♪ 都走在 ♪ |
[1:12:14] | ♪ The path of elation ♪ | ♪ 快乐的道路上 ♪ |
[1:12:19] | Joey? Joey? | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[1:12:28] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[1:12:32] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[1:12:38] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[1:12:43] | Come on! | 别吓我啊 |
[1:13:01] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 快 我们走 来吧 |
[1:13:02] | Put your arm around me. That’s it. Up. | 胳膊搭上来 对 起来 |
[1:13:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:13:09] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[1:13:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:13:29] | Is that warmer? | 暖和点了吗 |
[1:13:35] | It’s not what you’re thinking. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[1:13:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:13:42] | I know it looks bad, | 我知道看起来很糟糕 |
[1:13:43] | but I’ve got it all under control. | 但一切都在我的掌控中 |
[1:13:46] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[1:13:50] | I don’t have to worry about you? | 我不用担心你吗 |
[1:13:53] | That’s all I do. | 我的整颗心都系在你身上啊 |
[1:14:00] | I’m sorry, Daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[1:14:03] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:14:06] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:14:08] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别这样对你自己 |
[1:14:12] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:14:14] | It was never your fault. It was me. It was my fault. | 绝不是你的错 是我 这是我的错 |
[1:14:23] | We were starting to do okay, me and you. | 我们开始做得很好 我和你 |
[1:14:26] | We were — we were getting there. | 我们 我们就快成功了 |
[1:14:28] | And then Max comes along | 然后麦克斯来了 |
[1:14:30] | and tells me to take the rap on something that he did, | 让我给他背黑锅 |
[1:14:35] | and his lawyer tells me five, six years, tops. | 他的律师告诉我最多也就待个五六年 |
[1:14:38] | And even though you just lost your mother, | 尽管你刚刚失去了你的母亲 |
[1:14:40] | I stupidly, stupidly thought | 但我还是愚蠢地 蠢到家地以为 |
[1:14:43] | that $450,000 would make up for that. | 那45万块可以弥补这一切 |
[1:14:46] | And six years without Dad… | 和六年没有爸爸的陪伴 |
[1:14:50] | Idiot. | 我就是白痴 |
[1:14:54] | And then they tell me, | 然后他们告诉我 |
[1:14:55] | “Well, we’re gonna take care of Joey. | 我们会照顾乔伊的 |
[1:14:56] | We’re gonna look out for Joey. | 我们会为乔伊着想的 |
[1:14:59] | Six years. He’s all set. | 六年后 他会容光焕发 |
[1:15:01] | Six years, and Joey’s a rich man.” | 六年后 乔伊会变成有钱人 |
[1:15:07] | Well, six years turned into life. | 然而 六年让一切归于现实 |
[1:15:13] | And what is it that they say? | 那句话是怎么说的 |
[1:15:16] | The road to hell is paved with good intentions? | 徒有愿望而不行动是毫无意义的 |
[1:15:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:15:24] | That’s what they say. | 是这么说的 |
[1:15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:46] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[1:15:49] | There. | 来 |
[1:15:50] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:15:52] | Probably bruised a couple of your ribs. | 你可能擦到肋骨了 |
[1:15:54] | Might’ve even fractured one. All right. | 说不定断了一根 好了 |
[1:15:59] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[1:16:02] | And there’s something else I should probably tell you. | 还有件事我应该告诉你 |
[1:16:08] | I’m sick… | 我受不了 |
[1:16:14] | …of seeing that bacon there uneaten. | 不吃这些培根就难受 |
[1:16:21] | So good. | 真好吃 |
[1:16:39] | Been so long since I’ve been here, | 太久没来过 |
[1:16:41] | I’ve forgotten where it is. | 我都忘记它在哪了 |
[1:16:46] | Dad! This way. | 爸爸 这边 |
[1:16:58] | It’s beautiful out here, isn’t it? | 这里真漂亮 不是吗 |
[1:17:04] | Damn. | 天哪 |
[1:17:05] | This kid was only 15 years old. | 这小孩只活了15岁 |
[1:17:08] | 5.8.1964 11.12.1997 | |
[1:17:16] | Lorrie… | 洛丽 |
[1:17:20] | I’m sorry it took this long to get here. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[1:17:25] | I just want you to know that we’re okay. | 我只想让你知道 我们一切都好 |
[1:17:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:17:32] | I’ll be home soon. | 我马上就回家了 |
[1:17:41] | 7.17.1986 8.3.2005 | |
[1:17:55] | I just miss you, that’s all. | 我就是很想你 |
[1:18:00] | I miss — I miss you so much. | 我很 我很想你 |
[1:18:02] | I’m right here, Dad. I’m — I’m right here. | 我在这呢 爸爸 我 我就在这儿 |
[1:18:04] | – I know. – Okay? | -我知道 -好吗 |
[1:18:05] | It’s just that Max promised me they’d look out for you. | 只是麦克斯答应过我 他们会照顾你 |
[1:18:10] | H-he — he promised me. | 他 他答应过的 |
[1:18:13] | Dad, you knew what kind of people they were. | 爸爸 你知道他们是什么样的人 |
[1:18:15] | But — but I gave my life to them. | 但 但是我把我的命交给他们了 |
[1:18:18] | I gave them everything! | 我把一切都交给他们了 |
[1:18:19] | And look… look what they did to you! | 看看 看看他们对你做了什么 |
[1:18:23] | Remember what they say about revenge? | 还记得那句关于复仇的话吗 |
[1:18:27] | About having to dig two graves? | 陷害他人 也会给自己设下坟墓 |
[1:18:33] | They’re gonna have to dig a lot more than two. | 他们给自己设下的可不止两个坟墓 |
[1:18:45] | You said you were doing this all for me, right? | 你说你做的这一切都是为了我 对吧 |
[1:18:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:18:51] | Maybe you can do something else for me instead. | 也许你可以为我做点别的 |
[1:18:53] | Walk away. | 走出去 |
[1:18:56] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你做得到 |
[1:18:58] | Today’s your day to try again. | 今天是你再次尝试的日子 |
[1:19:00] | It’s that simple. You just walk away. Start over. | 很简单的 你只要走出去 重新开始 |
[1:19:05] | Find some happiness for yourself | 不管你还有多少日子 |
[1:19:06] | for however many days you have left. | 为自己寻找幸福 |
[1:19:09] | – I don’t deserve happiness. – Yes, you do. | -我不配拥有幸福 -你当然配 |
[1:19:14] | So do what I ask. | 所以照我说的做 |
[1:19:17] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:19:20] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:19:51] | ♪ She woke up late ♪ | ♪ 她很晚醒来 ♪ |
[1:19:53] | ♪ Woke up happy ♪ | ♪ 幸福地醒来 ♪ |
[1:19:55] | ♪ Stretched her legs ♪ | ♪ 她伸展双腿 ♪ |
[1:19:56] | ♪ Looks right at me ♪ | ♪ 看着我 ♪ |
[1:19:58] | ♪ Eyes like diamonds ♪ | ♪ 她的双眼像钻石 ♪ |
[1:19:59] | ♪ She played Paul Simon ♪ | ♪ 她放起了保罗·西蒙的歌 ♪ |
[1:20:01] | ♪ Got rolling by the afternoon ♪ | ♪ 直到下午 ♪ |
[1:20:05] | ♪ She makes space ♪ | ♪ 她若即若离 ♪ |
[1:20:07] | ♪ Keeps the distance ♪ | ♪ 保持距离 ♪ |
[1:20:08] | ♪ I take pictures with her permission ♪ | ♪ 她允许我拍照 ♪ |
[1:20:12] | ♪ It takes patience ♪ | ♪ 这需要耐心 ♪ |
[1:20:13] | ♪ It’ll take me over soon ♪ | ♪ 我很快就沉迷于此 ♪ |
[1:20:17] | ♪ I’m afraid I will ♪ | ♪ 我怕我会 ♪ |
[1:20:20] | ♪ Hallucinate ♪ | ♪ 产生幻觉 ♪ |
[1:20:24] | ♪ Until you come back around ♪ | ♪ 直到你回到我身边 ♪ |
[1:20:29] | ♪ I’m afraid I will ♪ | ♪ 我怕我会 ♪ |
[1:20:32] | ♪ Hallucinate ♪ | ♪ 产生幻觉 ♪ |
[1:20:36] | ♪ Until you come back around ♪ | ♪ 直到你回到我身边 ♪ |
[1:20:41] | ♪ Then I will come back down ♪ | ♪ 我才会恢复 ♪ |
[1:20:43] | Simone, hi. | 西蒙 你好 |
[1:20:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:20:47] | I found your scarf. | 我找到了你的围巾 |
[1:20:51] | I’m sorry to bother you at your home. | 我很抱歉在你家打扰你 |
[1:20:53] | I was feeling a fair amount of regret | 对于那天我们的约会结束的样子 |
[1:20:56] | as to how our date ended the other day. | 我感到非常后悔 |
[1:20:58] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓你 |
[1:21:01] | And I should never have thought or said | 我不该想着 或者 说出 |
[1:21:03] | that you and I… | 你和我 |
[1:21:05] | Well, anyway, I-I crossed a line. | 不管怎样 我 我越界了 |
[1:21:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:11] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:21:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:21:14] | And I have something for you. | 我还有些东西要给你 |
[1:21:17] | These flowers? | 这些花吗 |
[1:21:18] | Yes. These. | 是的 这个 |
[1:21:21] | And that. | 还有这个 |
[1:21:24] | What? What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[1:21:25] | It’s money. | 这是钱 |
[1:21:27] | There’s over $100,000 in there. | 里面有十几万美元 |
[1:21:35] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[1:21:36] | It’s for you. | 这是给你 |
[1:21:37] | And him. | 和他的 |
[1:21:38] | Frank, I… I-I can’t. | 弗兰克 我 我不能收 |
[1:21:41] | Please. I don’t need it. | 拜托了 我不需要这些 |
[1:21:43] | I don’t have anyone else to give it to. | 这些钱我没有其他人可以送了 |
[1:21:45] | So please, just consider it a-a thank-you | 所以拜托 就当这是 当这是感谢你 |
[1:21:50] | for being kind to a stupid old man. | 对一个愚蠢的老头这么好吧 |
[1:21:57] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[1:22:07] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[1:22:21] | Oh. Hey, bubba. | 老弟 |
[1:22:23] | Um, this is my friend, Frank. | 这是我的朋友 弗兰克 |
[1:22:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:22:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:22:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:22:31] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[1:22:40] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:22:43] | Bye, Joey. | 再见 乔伊 |
[1:22:46] | Bye, Simone. | 再见 西蒙 |
[1:22:48] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[1:23:42] | I’m so happy that you’re here. | 我真高兴你能来 |
[1:23:44] | Poor Mr. Max, he doesn’t get hardly any visitors. | 可怜的麦克斯先生 几乎没有人来探望他 |
[1:23:48] | Really only one that I can think of | 在过去八年里 |
[1:23:50] | in the last eight years. | 我只能想到一个 |
[1:23:53] | It’s been much longer than that since I’ve seen him. | 我可比那更久没见过他了 |
[1:23:55] | Well, I’ll bet he’ll be real surprised you’re here. | 那我猜他看到你肯定很惊讶 |
[1:23:57] | Yes. I bet he will. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[1:24:07] | Hi, Max. Can we come in? | 麦克斯 我们能进来吗 |
[1:24:17] | Looking good today. | 今天状态不错 |
[1:24:20] | Did you have a restful night? | 昨晚休息得怎么样 |
[1:24:24] | How long has he been like this? | 他这样多久了 |
[1:24:27] | Oh, you didn’t know? | 你不知道啊 |
[1:24:31] | About 15 years. | 大概15年 |
[1:24:34] | I’m sorry you had to find out this way. | 我很抱歉你以这种方式得知 |
[1:24:38] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:24:40] | Frank Carver is here. | 弗兰克·卡弗来了 |
[1:24:44] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[1:24:46] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[1:24:48] | You remember him, right? | 你记得他吧 |
[1:24:51] | Hey, Uncle. | 你好 叔叔 |
[1:24:54] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[1:24:57] | Well, I’ll leave you two alone. | 那你们两个呆着吧 |
[1:24:59] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有需要再叫我 |
[1:25:36] | 19 years… | 19年了 |
[1:25:40] | …and I kept my mouth shut. | 我守口如瓶 |
[1:25:43] | I held up my end of the bargain | 虽然我认为你没有遵守承诺 |
[1:25:47] | even though I thought you didn’t. | 但我还是遵守了我的承诺 |
[1:25:56] | But it turns out you would’ve. | 但事实证明你会遵守的 |
[1:26:01] | Or I’d like to think you would have. | 或者说我想你会遵守的 |
[1:26:03] | Either way… | 无论怎样 |
[1:26:06] | …I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:26:09] | I’ve been blaming you… | 当你像这个样子 |
[1:26:12] | …while you’ve been here… | 躺在这里 |
[1:26:15] | …like this. | 我却一直在怪你 |
[1:26:21] | Bye, Max. | 再见 麦克斯 |
[1:26:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:26:30] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:26:32] | Of course, Mr. Carver. | 当然 卡弗先生 |
[1:26:33] | You mentioned that one visitor that Max had? | 你曾说过麦克斯有位探访者 |
[1:26:36] | Yeah, he came in regularly for a good chunk of time there, | 是 他过去经常来 每次都待很久 |
[1:26:40] | but we haven’t seen him in a long while. | 不过我们好久没见到他了 |
[1:26:42] | Do you happen to remember his name? | 你还记得他的名字吗 |
[1:26:44] | No. Sorry, I don’t. | 对不起 不记得 |
[1:26:46] | He was a real friendly guy, though. | 但他是个非常友好的人 |
[1:26:48] | All of us just called him by his first initial. | 我们所有人都用他名字的首字母称呼他 |
[1:26:52] | Q Q. | |
[1:27:11] | Hey, Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[1:27:12] | Took you long enough to find this place, huh? | 你花了好长时间才找到这里 对吗 |
[1:27:16] | Are you checking in or what? | 你是要入住还是干嘛 |
[1:27:18] | Hey, baby, I heard they have really nice amenities in there. | 我听说他们这里的福利设施不错 |
[1:27:21] | Water aerobics, bingo night. | 水中有氧运动 宾果之夜游戏 |
[1:27:25] | All the tapioca pudding you can eat. | 木薯布丁随便吃 |
[1:27:32] | I always liked you, Frankie! | 我一直都很喜欢你 弗兰基 |
[1:27:35] | You always had a good attitude about the job. | 你的工作态度一直都很好 |
[1:27:37] | If you were meant to die that day, | 如果某天注定是你的死期 |
[1:27:39] | you were meant to die that day! | 你那天就一定会死 |
[1:27:41] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[1:27:43] | You are gonna die today! | 今天就是你的死期 |
[1:28:00] | Well, Frankie, I guess it’s my day, huh? | 弗兰基 我猜今天是我的死期 是吗 |
[1:28:07] | They won’t be calling you the Dragon anymore. | 他们再也不会叫你大龙了 |
[1:28:43] | Hey, Doris. Good to see you. | 多丽丝 很高兴见到你 |
[1:28:45] | Hey, Cal. See you on the dance floor, buddy. | 卡尔 待会舞池见 |
[1:28:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:28:48] | Hey, you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[1:28:49] | Guess what? You’re gonna be next. | 知道吗 你会是下一个 |
[1:28:51] | Let me straighten out your tie. | 让我帮你把领带整理好 |
[1:28:52] | Go easy on the ladies tonight, right? | 今晚对女士们宽容点 好吗 |
[1:28:54] | Make sure that, uh… make sure you have fun. | 一定要 你一定要玩得开心 |
[1:29:00] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:29:01] | Good to see you. I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴见到你 你能来我很开心 |
[1:29:03] | Hi, guys. How are you? | 伙计们 你们好吗 |
[1:29:04] | – ¿Carolina, cómo está? – ¿Bien, e tu? | -卡罗莱娜 你好吗 -很好 你呢 |
[1:29:07] | Hey, listen, you owe me a dance later, okay. All right? | 你一定要和我跳支舞哦 好吗 |
[1:29:09] | I will dance with you. | 我会和你跳舞的 |
[1:29:10] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:29:15] | How are you? I’m glad you made it. | 你好吗 很高兴你能来 |
[1:29:20] | Listen, man, you bring my money? | 听着 你把我的钱带来吗 |
[1:29:22] | It’s in the mail. | 钱在信封里 |
[1:29:23] | All right. | 行 |
[1:29:28] | Hey, what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:29:30] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:29:37] | Isha, sweetheart, it’s Dad. Are you okay? | 伊莎 宝贝 是爸爸 你还好吗 |
[1:29:43] | Ish? | 伊什 |
[1:29:44] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:29:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[1:29:52] | You should come in. | 你还是进来吧 |
[1:29:57] | Baby? What’s the matter? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[1:29:59] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[1:30:03] | Frankie, what are you… what are you doing? | 弗兰基 你要 你要干嘛 |
[1:30:04] | I said close the door. | 我说了 关门 |
[1:30:06] | Please, not… not here, okay? Not like this. | 求你了 别在这里 好吗 别这样 |
[1:30:09] | Close the goddamn door. | 他妈的关门 |
[1:30:12] | Okay, okay! Just… Just let’s… let’s just calm down. | 好 行 我们 我们冷静一下 |
[1:30:14] | I am calm. Just do what I fucking say. | 我很冷静 照我说的做 |
[1:30:17] | Isha, are you all right, sweetheart? | 伊莎 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[1:30:18] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[1:30:20] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:30:23] | It’s okay. It’s all right. His beef is with me. | 没事 没关系 他对我有怨言 |
[1:30:26] | Beef? | 怨言 |
[1:30:28] | Beef?! | 怨言 |
[1:30:31] | You have my son killed, | 你杀了我的儿子 |
[1:30:34] | you lie straight to my face about it… | 关于这事 你当面对我撒谎 |
[1:30:38] | …and you think I’ve got beef with you? | 而你认为我对你有怨言 |
[1:30:41] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是故意 |
[1:30:42] | Isha… | 伊莎 |
[1:30:45] | You think “beef” | 你觉得”怨言” |
[1:30:47] | is an accurate description | 能准确描述 |
[1:30:51] | of what I’ve got with your father?! | 我和你爸的关系吗 |
[1:30:53] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[1:30:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:30:56] | I misspoke. | 我说错了 |
[1:30:58] | Did you really kill Joey? | 你真的杀了乔伊吗 |
[1:31:00] | Yes, he did. Now get out. | 他杀了 现在 出去 |
[1:31:03] | Why? So you can kill him? | 为什么 这样你就能杀了他吗 |
[1:31:04] | I said get out! | 我说了 出去 |
[1:31:05] | Just go. Go. Go, go. | 走吧 出去 去吧 |
[1:31:07] | Hey, Frank. Frank… | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[1:31:10] | That looks serious. | 那看起来挺严重 |
[1:31:12] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血啊 |
[1:31:14] | Why don’t we just… | 为什么我们不 |
[1:31:16] | Hey, why don’t we just… | 为什么我们不 |
[1:31:17] | Why don’t we just put the gun down, | 为什么我们不放下枪 |
[1:31:19] | and we can get you to a doctor? | 然后再给你找个医生 |
[1:31:20] | All right? Hey, Frank, Frank. | 好吗 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[1:31:22] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:31:26] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:31:29] | So Max falls in a coma, | 所以麦克斯陷入了昏迷 |
[1:31:32] | you take over, | 你接管了这些 |
[1:31:36] | keep people thinking it’s still him? | 让人一直觉得还是他在管事 |
[1:31:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:31:42] | Well, how’s murdering my son fit into that? | 为什么要杀了我儿子 |
[1:31:45] | You think I wanted to do that? Of course I didn’t. | 你以为我愿意吗 我当然不愿意 |
[1:31:48] | I loved that kid, and you know I did. | 你知道我爱那个孩子 |
[1:31:52] | But he was a liability. | 但他是个麻烦 |
[1:31:57] | He was a junkie, Frank! | 弗兰克 他是个瘾君子 |
[1:32:02] | You guys, you’re good? | 伙计们 你们还好吗 |
[1:32:07] | Why don’t you wait around the block, all right? | 在街区周围等 好吗 |
[1:32:08] | He wasn’t that bad. | 他没那么坏 |
[1:32:10] | Aw, come on! Don’t lie to yourself! | 得了 别骗自己了 |
[1:32:12] | He was a fucking dope fiend! | 他就是个吸毒的 |
[1:32:15] | He came all strung out, demanding cash, drugs, | 他精神恍惚地来 要钱和毒品 |
[1:32:19] | threatening, if he didn’t get what he wanted, | 威胁说 如果他得不到他想要的 |
[1:32:21] | he was gonna go to the cops and rat us all out. | 他就要去警察那里把我们全卖了 |
[1:32:23] | All of us! | 我们所有人 |
[1:32:25] | For everything! | 所有干过的事 |
[1:32:28] | We don’t know. He’s jonesing. He’s likely to say anything. | 我们不知道 他有毒瘾 他什么都可能说 |
[1:32:30] | He just said he would. | 他只是说他会 |
[1:32:31] | We don’t make decisions. | 我们不是做决定的人 |
[1:32:33] | We just got to do what we’re told. | 我们只是按命令行事 |
[1:32:36] | So I had no choice. | 所以 我别无选择 |
[1:32:40] | I did what I had to do to take care of the business. | 为了照顾生意 我做了我该做的事 |
[1:32:44] | And I know you understand that, | 我知道你明白的 |
[1:32:46] | because if you were me, | 因为如果你是我 |
[1:32:47] | you would’ve done exactly the same thing. | 你会做相同的事 |
[1:32:50] | I mean, you went to prison, right? | 为了生意你进过监狱 对吗 |
[1:32:53] | You gave up your whole fucking life | 为了生意 你放弃了你的 |
[1:32:56] | for the business. | 整个人生 |
[1:33:27] | You should’ve helped him. | 你本来应该帮他的 |
[1:33:30] | You were supposed to look out for him! | 你应该要把他照顾好的 |
[1:33:33] | You should’ve looked after him! | 你才是应该照顾他的那个 |
[1:33:34] | You were his father. | 你才是他爸 |
[1:33:38] | He was dead the minute you left. | 你一走 他就已经必死无疑了 |
[1:33:55] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 对不起 弗兰克 |
[1:33:58] | If I could go back. But I can’t. | 如果我能回到过去的话 但我不能 |
[1:34:03] | So I just got to try to live with it. | 所以我只能试着接受它 |
[1:34:07] | And try to do better now. | 并尽力将一切变得更好 |
[1:34:32] | “Today is your day to try again.” | “今天是你再次尝试的日子” |
[1:35:37] | Come out slowly with your hands in the air! | 举起手 慢慢走出来 |
[1:35:42] | I said hands up! | 我说了 举起手来 |
[1:35:46] | Stay where you are! | 待在原地 |
[1:35:50] | Get down on the ground. | 蹲下 |
[1:35:53] | Down on the ground! | 蹲下 |
[1:35:54] | Right now! | 马上 |
[1:35:56] | Not another step, or we’ll shoot! | 再走我们就开枪了 |
[1:35:59] | Now get down on the ground with your hands on your head. | 现在 双手放在头上 蹲下 |
[1:36:02] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[1:36:05] | Gun! Gun! He’s got a gun! | 枪 枪 他有枪 |
[1:36:55] | Well, this situation kind of sucks, doesn’t it? | 现在的情况有点糟 对吗 |
[1:37:00] | So what are you gonna do now? | 所以现在你打算怎么办 |
[1:37:02] | Ask God to forgive me. | 请求上帝宽恕我 |
[1:37:10] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[1:37:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:37:15] | I thought we could hang out a bit more. | 我觉得我们能多花点时间待在一起了 |
[1:37:18] | I’d like that. | 好呀 |
[1:37:49] | ♪ I’m ♪ | ♪ 我 ♪ |
[1:37:52] | ♪ Always ♪ | ♪ 一直 ♪ |
[1:37:54] | ♪ Chasing rainbows ♪ | ♪ 追寻着彩虹 ♪ |
[1:38:03] | ♪ Watching ♪ | ♪ 看着 ♪ |
[1:38:06] | ♪ Clouds drifting by ♪ | ♪ 流云飘过 ♪ |
[1:38:15] | ♪ My ♪ | ♪ 我 ♪ |
[1:38:18] | ♪ Schemes are ♪ | ♪ 所有的 ♪ |
[1:38:20] | ♪ Just like all my dreams ♪ | ♪ 雄心壮志 ♪ |
[1:38:28] | ♪ Ending in ♪ | ♪ 都消散在了 ♪ |
[1:38:33] | ♪ The sky ♪ | ♪ 天际 ♪ |
[1:38:40] | ♪ Some fellas look and find the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 他人追寻阳光 ♪ |
[1:38:46] | ♪ I always look And find the rain ♪ | ♪ 而我偏爱细雨 ♪ |
[1:38:53] | ♪ Some fellas make a winning sometime ♪ | ♪ 他人偶见阳光 ♪ |
[1:38:58] | ♪ I never even make a gain ♪ | ♪ 而我从未晴 ♪ |
[1:39:03] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪ 相信我 ♪ |
[1:39:06] | ♪ I’m ♪ | ♪ 我 ♪ |
[1:39:09] | ♪ Always ♪ | ♪一直 ♪ |
[1:39:11] | ♪ Chasing rainbows ♪ | ♪ 追寻着彩虹 ♪ |
[1:39:21] | ♪ Waiting to find ♪ | ♪ 徒劳地 ♪ |
[1:39:24] | ♪ A little bluebird ♪ | ♪ 期待 ♪ |
[1:39:29] | ♪ In vain ♪ | ♪ 幸福的降临 ♪ |
[1:39:54] | ♪ She woke up late ♪ | ♪ 她曾睡过头了 ♪ |
[1:39:55] | ♪ Woke up happy ♪ | ♪ 开开心心 ♪ |
[1:39:57] | ♪ Stretched her legs ♪ | ♪ 伸个懒腰 ♪ |
[1:39:59] | ♪ Looks right at me ♪ | ♪ 盯着我看 ♪ |
[1:40:01] | ♪ Eyes like diamonds ♪ | ♪ 宝石般的眼睛 ♪ |
[1:40:02] | ♪ She played Paul Simon ♪ | ♪ 她曾弹奏保罗·西蒙的歌 ♪ |
[1:40:04] | ♪ Got rolling by the afternoon ♪ | ♪ 下午前就弹不停 ♪ |
[1:40:08] | ♪ She makes space ♪ | ♪ 现在她远离我 ♪ |
[1:40:10] | ♪ Keeps the distance ♪ | ♪ 保持距离 ♪ |
[1:40:11] | ♪ I take pictures with her permission ♪ | ♪ 照张相都得她允许 ♪ |
[1:40:14] | ♪ It takes patience ♪ | ♪ 这需要耐心 ♪ |
[1:40:16] | ♪ It’ll take me over soon ♪ | ♪ 很快我将无法自拔 ♪ |
[1:40:21] | ♪ I’m afraid I will ♪ | ♪ 我将 ♪ |
[1:40:24] | ♪ Hallucinate ♪ | ♪ 活在幻觉中 ♪ |
[1:40:28] | ♪ Until you come back around ♪ | ♪ 直到你回到我身边 ♪ |
[1:40:34] | ♪ I’m afraid I will ♪ | ♪ 我将 ♪ |
[1:40:36] | ♪ Hallucinate ♪ | ♪ 活在幻觉中 ♪ |
[1:40:40] | ♪ Until you come back around ♪ | ♪ 直到你回到我身边 ♪ |
[1:40:45] | ♪ Then I will come back down ♪ | ♪ 我才能回到从前 ♪ |
[1:41:01] | ♪ She came by to crash my party ♪ | ♪ 她和朋友 ♪ |
[1:41:04] | ♪ With some of her friends ♪ | ♪ 闯入了我的聚会 ♪ |
[1:41:05] | ♪ They act like Barbies ♪ | ♪ 他们表现得彬彬有礼 ♪ |
[1:41:07] | ♪ She acts like she knows me so well sometimes ♪ | ♪ 她看起来对我无所不知 ♪ |
[1:41:10] | ♪ That’ll keep me hypnotized ♪ | ♪ 我又开始沉迷 ♪ |
[1:41:12] | ♪ Buy one more glass ♪ | ♪ 再来一杯 ♪ |
[1:41:14] | ♪ Buy one more bottle ♪ | ♪ 狂觞滥饮 ♪ |
[1:41:16] | ♪ I’m more attractive with my Southern drawl ♪ | ♪ 口齿含糊的我才更迷人 ♪ |
[1:41:19] | ♪ She gets freaked out when I run my mouth ♪ | ♪ 我一开口 她就抓狂 ♪ |
[1:41:22] | ♪ Like an explosion that don’t make sound ♪ | ♪ 咬牙切齿 默默生气 ♪ |
[1:41:26] | ♪ I know now I will ♪ | ♪ 我知道我将 ♪ |
[1:41:29] | ♪ Hallu-u-u-u-u-u-u ♪ | ♪ 活在幻觉中 ♪ |
[1:41:39] | ♪ I know now I will ♪ | ♪ 我知道我将 ♪ |
[1:41:41] | ♪ Hallucinate ♪ | ♪ 活在幻觉中 ♪ |
[1:41:48] | ♪ Hallucinate ♪ | ♪ 幻觉 ♪ |
[1:41:58] | ♪ Until you come back around ♪ | ♪ 直到你回到我身边 ♪ |
[1:42:03] | ♪ Then I will come back down ♪ | ♪ 我才能回到从前 ♪ |