英文名称:Fly Me To The Moon
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | 1961年 卡纳维拉尔角(佛罗里达州肯尼迪空间中心) | |
[00:54] | Weather looks good today. on schedule for liftoff. | 今天天气不错 按计划起飞 |
[00:57] | T minus 30 minutes and counting. | 倒计时30分钟 开始 |
[01:00] | In 1957 the soviet union opened the final frontier | 1957年 苏联将人造卫星送入地球轨道 |
[01:06] | By sending the sputnik satellite into orbit. | 人类探索自然的征途开启了新的篇章 |
[01:10] | Four years later when NASA was putting monkeys in its rockets | 4年后 美国太空总署将试验猴子送上火箭时 |
[01:15] | Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to go into space. | 苏联太空人尤里・加加林成为首位进入太空的人类 |
[01:20] | The soviets were beating the americans to every milestone off the planet. | 在地球历史的每个里程碑上 苏联都走在美国前面 |
[01:26] | Feeling a sense of urgency | 情急之下 |
[01:28] | In finding a way to overtake the soviets in the space race | 为了寻找能在太空竞赛中击败苏联的方法 |
[01:32] | President John f. Kennedy made a momentous statement | 约翰・肯尼迪总统于1961年5月25日 |
[01:35] | To a joint session of congress on may 25th 1961. | 在国会联席会议上发表了一项重要声明 |
[01:42] | I believe that this nation should commit itself | 我相信这个民族能够齐心协力达成这个目标 |
[01:45] | To achieving the goal before this decade is out | 即在1970年以前 |
[01:49] | Of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. | 人类将乘坐宇宙飞船登陆月球并且安全返回 |
[02:24] | 1961年5月 | |
[02:40] | Fly me to the moon | 带我飞向月球 |
[02:42] | Let me play among the stars | 让我在群星之间嬉戏 |
[02:47] | Let me see what spring is like | 让我欣赏木星与土星上 |
[02:50] | On jupiter and mars | 春天的景致 |
[02:55] | In other words hold my hand | 来吧 牵起我的手来 |
[03:02] | In other words oh baby kiss me | 来吧 吻我吧 宝贝儿 |
[03:14] | Okay Apollo 10 prepare for re-entry checklist. | 好了 阿波罗10号 准备进行重返确认 |
[03:18] | Copy that. we are now 101 000 nautical miles from splashdown. | 收到 我们现在离海面降落点10万1千海里 |
[03:39] | Groovin’ | 周日下午 |
[03:42] | On a sunday afternoon | 享受音乐律动 |
[03:48] | Really oh baby | 宝贝儿 我实在是 |
[03:52] | Couldn’t get away too soon | 沉浸其中难以自拔 |
[03:55] | No baby | 不 宝贝儿 |
[03:58] | I can’t imagine anything that’s better | 没有何事能更令我快乐 |
[04:03] | The world is ours whenever we’re together | 你我相伴 即拥有整个世界 |
[04:08] | There ain’t a place I’d like to be instead of | 没有何处能更令我欢喜 |
[04:12] | Groovin’ | 享受音乐律动 |
[04:17] | Hey guys! far out! | 各位 太好了 |
[04:19] | I found some double-chocolate layer cake and pudding too! | 我找到双层巧克力蛋糕和布丁 |
[04:25] | Didn’t you just eat four slices of pepperoni pizza? | 你不是刚吃过四块辣肠披萨吗 |
[04:29] | What can I say? I have a fast meatball-ism. | 我只能说 我吃下的肉丸消化速度超快 |
[04:33] | Metabolism. all flies do. | 新陈代谢 所有苍蝇的新陈代谢都很快 |
[04:35] | But you Scooter you’re off the scale. | 但你 斯古特 你超标了 |
[04:39] | Cool! | 真棒! |
[04:40] | That’s not a good thing. | 这可不是好事 |
[04:42] | Obesity is very rare in flies | 肥胖的苍蝇很少有 |
[04:44] | Given our propensity for constant movement and all. | 苍蝇总是不停地运动 |
[04:47] | Gorging yourself will lead to respiratory problems | 暴饮暴食会导致呼吸困难 |
[04:50] | Not to mention difficulty maintaining a positive self-esteem. | 想保持体面就更不要提了 |
[04:55] | Scooter! that is gross! | 斯古特 你真恶心! |
[05:03] | So what’s going on with all the launches over there lately? | 最近那边的发射是怎么回事 |
[05:07] | Beats me. | 我怎么知道 |
[05:09] | Hey guys! you want some? | 兄弟们 要不要来一点? |
[05:12] | We’re trying to work here Scooter. | 我们在干活呢 斯古特 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[05:16] | I guess you don’t want to hear what I found out at Mikey’s house. | 估计你也没兴趣知道我在麦奇的房子里找到了些什么 |
[05:21] | The human’s mom makes killer meat loaf on tuesdays. | 那位人类母亲总会在周二做个超大份的肉糜卷 |
[05:25] | Always chucks the leftovers. | 她会丢掉剩余的部分 |
[05:27] | Oh! and she made the best upside-down pineapple cake | 她还会做最美味的菠萝蛋糕 |
[05:32] | With all the frosting whipped cream and chocolate syrup! | 铺上糖霜 鲜奶油 还有巧克力酱 |
[05:35] | Enough with the food. what did you hear? | 食物话题到此为止 你打听到什么了 |
[05:38] | – I think the dad works for the space guys. – Are you talking about nasa? | -我觉得那个父亲在航天署工作 -你是说太空总署吗 |
[05:43] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[05:44] | I overheard them talking and they said these guys the astro-nuts… | 我无意中听到他们说 那些人是航天坚果 |
[05:50] | Astronauts. so what about them? | 是航天飞行员 他们怎么了 |
[05:53] | Hi guys. what you doing? | 男孩们 在做什么呢? |
[05:55] | Nothing much. what are you doing here? | 没什么 你们来这里做什么 |
[05:58] | We’re meeting Butch and Ray here. they’re taking us on a big adventure. | 布切和雷约我们 说要带我们去来次大冒险 |
[06:03] | Oh yeah? what kind of adventure? | 真的? 什么样的冒险? |
[06:05] | Nothing much. just hopping the train to Kendrick | 没什么 不过是搭上前往肯德瑞克的火车 |
[06:09] | Grabbing a quick bite at the treatment plant. | 在食盘上分一杯羹就走 |
[06:12] | What are you pipsqueaks up to? | 你们这些小家伙想干什么? |
[06:15] | Looks like they’re playing backyard adventure to me Butch. | 看起来好像是在后花园玩探险游戏 |
[06:20] | Let me give you kids a piece of adventuring advice. | 给你们这些毛头小子一点关于探险的建议 |
[06:24] | Be alert. think like you got eyes behind your head. | 保持警觉 就像脑袋后面有眼睛一样 |
[06:29] | We do have eyes behind our heads. | 我们脑袋后面本来就有眼睛 |
[06:32] | Bingo. | 说对了 |
[06:34] | Ladies shall we leave these kids to their playtime? | 小姐们 放这群小子继续玩过家家吧 |
[06:39] | Playtime! that’s a good one Butch! | 过家家! 说得好 布切 |
[06:46] | Everybody’s going on an adventure doing stuff. | 大家都去探险 去干大事 |
[06:50] | And what do we do? we talk about kid stuff. | 我们呢? 我们还在讨论小孩的玩意儿 |
[06:54] | We are kids. | 我们就是小孩 |
[06:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:58] | So you were saying about the astronauts? | 你刚才说宇航员吗 |
[07:01] | – they’re sending them to the moon. – what? the moon? | -他们要到月亮上去 -什么 月亮? |
[07:06] | – that’s what I heard. – wow. that would be so cool. | -我是这么听到的 -哇 那真是太棒了 |
[07:12] | An awesome scientific feat is what it would be. | 这可是了不起的科学壮举 |
[07:15] | I’d like to do something like that. | 我也想干那样的大事 |
[07:17] | You know go someplace different someplace exotic. | 到不同凡响的地方 到外面的世界去 |
[07:21] | I was at the pinehill dump last year for this all-you-could-eat festival. | 我上一年去垃圾山参加”任你吃”美食节了 |
[07:25] | I’m talking someplace special not a dump. | 我指特别的地方 不是垃圾场 |
[07:28] | We’re flies. we buzz around eat make humans go crazy. | 我们只是苍蝇 嗡嗡叫四处飞 吃东西 把人逼疯 |
[07:33] | What else do you need out of life? | 除了这些还需要什么呢? |
[07:36] | If it ain’t an adventure it ain’t worth doing. | 如果那不是冒险 就不值一试 |
[07:40] | Okay grandpa mcfly. | 好了 麦克苍蝇老公公 |
[07:42] | Oh no! I forgot! | 糟糕 我忘记了 |
[07:44] | What? what? | 怎么了 |
[07:46] | It’s grandpa’s birthday party. I’m late! come on you guys. | 外公的生日会 我迟到了 快走 伙计们 |
[07:49] | You’re both invited. | 你们都被邀请了 |
[07:51] | All right! | 好哇 |
[08:00] | Hey wait up guys! | 等等我 伙计们 |
[08:07] | I’m going up the country baby don’t you wanna go | 我要去乡村 宝贝 你不想去吗 |
[08:12] | I’m going up the country | 我要去乡村 |
[08:14] | Baby don’t you wanna go | 宝贝 你不想去吗 |
[08:18] | I’m going to some place where I’ve never been before | 我要到从前不曾探访的地方去 |
[08:28] | Drop the cake! | 丢掉那蛋糕! |
[08:31] | You can’t drop perfectly stale cake. | 怎么可以扔掉腐败得刚刚好的蛋糕 |
[08:33] | mom says flies are starving in india. | 妈妈说很多印度苍蝇还在挨饿呢(美国苍蝇真NB啊) |
[09:00] | I’m gonna leave this city got to get away | 我要离开城市 远离尘嚣 |
[09:06] | I’m gonna leave this city got to get away | 我要离开城市 远离尘嚣 |
[09:12] | All this fussing and fighting man | 远离所有烦扰和争吵 |
[09:14] | You know I sure can’t stay | 你知道我不可能留下 |
[09:18] | Now baby pack your leaving trunk you know we got to leave today | 现在 宝贝 收拾行装 今天启程 |
[09:22] | Just exactly where we going I cannot say | 前路茫茫 未有方向 |
[09:24] | But we might even leave the USA | 也许就此远离美利坚 |
[09:30] | ’cause there’s a brand new game and I wanna play | 因为那儿有我想玩的新东西 |
[09:33] | Louie! | 路易 |
[09:35] | Hiya kid. well look at you all grown up with the light and all. | 你们好啊 孩子们 都长大了 连尾巴都发光了 |
[09:41] | Careful the girls will be all over you. | 当心 女孩会迷上你们的 |
[09:44] | Hiya Louie. you want some party mold? | 你好啊 路易 要不要派对霉糕? |
[09:48] | Never turn down free mold. | 永不拒绝免费霉糕 |
[09:53] | Yeah I’m trying to watch my weight these days. | 是啊 我最近在控制体重 |
[09:56] | You never know what kind of crap is in these things. | 都不知道这团东西里有什么臭屎呢 |
[09:58] | It’s a dung ball stupid! there isn’t anything but crap in it. | 这是粪球 笨蛋 里面就只有屎(某个笑话的翻版) |
[10:04] | So a woman walks into the kitchen | 一个女人走进厨房 |
[10:07] | Finds her husband walking around with this huge swatter. | 发现她丈夫穿着大大的毛衣踱来踱去 |
[10:11] | “what are you doing?” she asks. “hunting flies ” he tells her. | “你在干什么?” 她问道 “我在捕苍蝇” 男人说 |
[10:16] | “you get any?” she replies. | “捕到了吗?” 女人问 |
[10:18] | “yep three males two females.” “how can you tell?” | “3只公的 2只母的” “你怎么知道的?” |
[10:23] | “well ” he says “three were on the beer can | “呃” 男人说: “3只停在啤酒罐上” |
[10:26] | “and two were on the phone!” | “两只停在电话上” |
[10:32] | Trust me it’s very funny. | 相信我 这真的很好笑 |
[10:37] | Okay kids we’re wearing grandpa out. go out and play in the garbage. | 好了孩子们 别缠着外公了 到外面玩吧 |
[10:43] | Stay away from any chemicals! and don’t test the frogs! | 记得离化学品远点 别跟青蛙玩! |
[10:48] | – How are we holding up Dad? – where’s my favorite grandson? | -怎么样 爸爸? -我的乖孙子在哪儿啊? |
[10:52] | Hello Mrs. Mcfly. Happy birthday Grandpa Mcfly. | 你好 麦克女士 生日快乐 麦克外公 |
[10:55] | Yummy is this brie? | 美味 那是软干酪吗 |
[10:57] | Scooter show some manners. | 斯古特 礼貌点 |
[11:00] | I think your grandson and company have arrived. | 你的孙子和他的朋友们都来了 |
[11:03] | – Here’s my boy. – Hi grandpa. happy birthday. | -我的乖孙子啊 -外公 生日快乐 |
[11:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:09] | Oh I remember this flypaper. | 呃 我记得 这是粘苍蝇纸 |
[11:13] | Still got some bite to it don’t it? | 还是会有苍蝇上它的当啊 |
[11:15] | Yes sir. it was down in Argentina. | 对了 想当年我在阿根廷 |
[11:19] | Ended up saving ten lives that day | 救了十只苍蝇(苍蝇中的兰博) |
[11:21] | Barely escaped with my own wings intact. | 自己也是冒险脱身 翅膀差点没被粘掉 |
[11:23] | Where in tarnation did you ever find it? | 你在哪找到这混账玩意儿的? |
[11:27] | Mom had it hidden away. | 妈妈把它藏起来了 |
[11:29] | And it would have stayed that way if it | 要不是某人鬼鬼祟祟的小动作 |
[11:31] | Wasn’t for someone’s snooping little ways. | 这东西本来该继续藏着 |
[11:33] | Curiosity killed the cat. think what it would do to a fly. | 好奇心惹祸根 想想这东西是怎么害死苍蝇的 |
[11:37] | You worry too much sweetie. let him grow up for darn sake. | 你担心太多了 亲爱的 看在上帝的份上 让他自己学着长大 |
[11:41] | – Tell your grandpa here how you’re doing. – just great. | -跟外公说说你怎样了 -我过得还不错 |
[11:44] | How are you doing? | 你还身体好吗? |
[11:45] | Not bad for an old fly. | 就我这把年纪来说 还算不错 |
[11:49] | You know any hotties who want to go honey-dipping? | 知道哪儿有姑娘想玩玩后庭花的不?(��…苍蝇也好这一口?) |
[11:51] | Dad be nice. | 爸爸 正经点 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna go check on the maggots. | 我得去看看那些蛆怎么样了 |
[11:58] | Grandpa you think a fly could ever go to the moon? | 外公 你觉得苍蝇能到月亮上去吗 |
[12:02] | The moon? sure. anything’s possible. | 月亮? 当然行 凡事皆有可能 |
[12:06] | Remember the motto | 记住这句座右铭 |
[12:08] | If it ain’t an adventure it ain’t worth doing. | 不是冒险 就不值一搏 |
[12:17] | I ever tell you I once flew | 我跟你说过和艾米丽・艾尔哈特一起飞越 |
[12:19] | across the Atlantic ocean with Amelia Earhart? | 大西洋的事情吗(美国女飞行员1932年单独飞越大西洋) |
[12:22] | About a hundred times. | 说过上百遍了 |
[12:25] | You wanna hear it a hundred and one times? | 那你要听第101遍吗 |
[12:28] | Sure. I love that story grandpa. | 当然了 我喜欢这个故事 |
[12:31] | Well if you insist. | 如果你坚持要听的话 那好吧 |
[12:35] | We were about 10 hours into it out over the Atlantic ocean. | 我们飞行了大约10小时 正在大西洋上空 |
[12:43] | Everything was going a-okay | 一切进展顺利 |
[12:45] | So I thought I’d take myself a little snooze catch 40 winks. you know. | 所以我就想打个盹 眯一会儿 |
[13:08] | Well no sooner had I dozed off | 但没多久我就惊醒了 |
[13:10] | I woke up to find the plane in one serious nosedive! | 发现飞机正在猛烈俯冲 |
[13:15] | What was wrong grandpa? | 发生什么事了 外公? |
[13:17] | I’ll tell you what was wrong. she gosh darn fell asleep. | 我来告诉你出了什么事 她居然睡着了 |
[13:22] | That ocean was like black pavement and it was coming up real fast! | 海面看起来就像一块迎面而来的黑色路面 |
[13:27] | We were gonna die. | 我们要没命了 |
[13:29] | – what did you do grandpa? – what any brave fly would do. | -你当时做了什么? -做了一只勇敢的苍蝇该做的事情 |
[13:34] | I flew straight up her nose. | 我朝着她的鼻孔冲过去 |
[13:45] | She blew out one serious booger. I was almost a goner. | 她打了一个大喷嚏 我差点淹死在那鼻涕里 |
[13:54] | You saved the day grandpa. | 你化险为夷啊 外公 |
[13:57] | Darn right I did. | 没错 |
[14:03] | After that it was smooth flying. | 自此之后 一切顺利 |
[14:07] | Couple hours later we landed in france. the rest is history. | 几个小时后 我们在法国着陆 名垂千古 |
[14:16] | 女性飞行员20小时穿越大西洋 | |
[14:20] | That’s when I met Nadia. | 我和娜迪亚就是这样相遇的 |
[14:22] | Who’s Nadia? you never told me about her. | 娜迪亚是谁 你从来没提过她 |
[14:25] | Oh I guess I haven’t. | 大概没提过吧 |
[14:28] | Well she was just about the prettiest thing with wings I’d ever seen. | 她是所有长翅膀的生物里最最漂亮的 |
[14:32] | Russian from minsk. | 她是俄国人 从明斯克市来的 |
[14:34] | Wow. you knew a russian? | 你认识俄国人? |
[14:36] | Sure did. | 当然了 |
[14:38] | – How come you didn’t marry her? – well… | -你怎么没跟她结婚? -那个… |
[14:42] | That’s kind of hard to explain. wasn’t meant to be I guess. | 很难解释 就是不想吧 我猜 |
[14:46] | But she could put away the vodka. we once drank so much we… | 但她很能喝伏特加 有一次我们喝多了… |
[14:51] | Oh Nat? | 内特? |
[14:53] | Why don’t you go say hello to your cousin Sheila? | 你怎么不去和希拉表妹打个招呼 |
[14:55] | – she just came out of her cocoon. – yeah. sure mom. | -她刚刚脱茧 -好吧 妈妈 |
[14:59] | See if anybody needs anything. don’t let Scooter eat all the food. | 看看大家有没有什么要你帮忙的 别让斯古特把东西都吃光了 |
[15:04] | Let me know when you’re taking off for the moon! | 你要去月球的话 记得要告诉我 |
[15:07] | I might want to come along with you. | 我兴许会与你同行 |
[15:09] | Don’t put crazy ideas in his head dad. | 爸爸 别给小孩子灌输奇怪的念头 |
[15:11] | Nothing crazy about a boy having an imagination. | 小孩子想象力丰富没啥坏事 |
[15:14] | Can’t hold him back forever. | 总不能老管着他 |
[15:15] | I’m just trying to prepare him for the real world out there dad. | 我只想让他学会接受现实 爸爸 |
[15:19] | Dreamers get swatted. | 空想家总遭现实打击 |
[15:21] | Mrs. mcfly one of your maggots just jumped on the baxters’ dog. | 麦克女士 你的一个蛆掉到巴斯特家的狗身上了 |
[15:25] | – they’re halfway down the block. – coming. | -它们正向街区走 -我来了 |
[15:31] | All right! | 好啊! |
[15:34] | Who wants to twist an antenna with old Louie? | 谁想和老路易来疯一把? |
[15:48] | When I don’t know what to do | 每当我不知所措 |
[15:50] | I just wanna fly fly fly | 我就想飞啊 飞啊 飞 |
[15:53] | I wanna be with you and make you dance dance dance | 我想牵起你的手 一起跳啊 跳啊 跳 |
[15:58] | Baby baby baby make me feel so hot hot hot | 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 你让我如此火热 火热 火热 |
[16:18] | Let me know when you’re taking off for the moon! | 你要去月球的话 记得要告诉我 |
[16:21] | I might want to come along with you. | 我兴许会与你同行 |
[16:50] | Okay. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 好啦 我想得够多的了 |
[16:55] | I was doing a lot of sleeping. couldn’t this have waited until tomorrow? | 我在睡觉 你就不能等到明天吗 |
[17:00] | – I’m going to the moon. – the moon? | -我要上月亮去 -月亮? |
[17:03] | Are you crazy? a fly can’t make it to the moon. | 你疯了吗 一只苍蝇不可能登月的 |
[17:06] | We can if we hitch a ride. | 我们搭火箭的顺风车就行 |
[17:08] | Wait a minute. what’s this “we” stuff? | 等等 你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[17:11] | Guys we’ve watched a ton of these flights. | 老兄 我们看过成千上万的航天飞行了 |
[17:14] | They only last a few minutes. | 时间都那么短 |
[17:16] | we’ll be back before anyone misses us. | 不会有人发现我们不见的 |
[17:19] | Oh gosh I don’t know. the odds of making it are… | 天哪 我不懂 这事成功的几率是… |
[17:24] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神哪里去了? |
[17:27] | We’re always talking about taking a road trip. | 我们不是常常说要去旅行吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah road trip. earth. terra firma. | 对 旅行 地球 陆地 |
[17:33] | Is that a dessert? | 那是种点心吗 |
[17:35] | Oh just forget it then. you don’t want to go? I’ll go myself. | 算了 你们不去 我自己去 |
[17:39] | He’s crazy sleep-deprived. | 他疯了 缺乏睡眠 |
[17:42] | Nat wait! | 内特 等等 |
[17:44] | What… what are you doing? let him go. | 什…你要干嘛 让他走 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Don’t do it. | 别去 |
[17:53] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[17:56] | You did it. | 你要去 |
[18:02] | What? | 什么? |
[18:03] | Oh no. you guys don’t need me to go. no way. | 不行 你们不需要我一起去啊 不行 |
[18:07] | – We need you. – Come on Scooter. we’re a team! | -我们需要你 -来嘛 斯古特 我们是一支队伍 |
[18:12] | You guys this is not good. | 你们这些家伙 这可不好 |
[18:15] | I’ve got heartburn just thinking about it. | 我光想想都不舒服 |
[18:18] | Scooter! | 斯古特 |
[18:20] | All right. all right I’m in. | 好啦 好啦 我加入 |
[18:24] | Adventure forever! | 永恒的冒险! |
[18:26] | Dreamers get swatted? never! | 空想家总受打击? 才不会呢! |
[18:29] | All right first thing we have to do is finish the space suits. | 好了 首先 我们要做航天服 |
[18:33] | – can we get them done by tomorrow? – yeah if I don’t sleep. | -明天再做不行吗? -对啊 要是我不睡觉 |
[18:57] | Kind of late to be wandering around isn’t it? | 去夜游也太晚了点吧? |
[19:01] | I was just getting some fresh air was all. | 我只是出去透透气 |
[19:04] | Really? gee I can smell wood burning a mile away. | 真的吗 我在1公里外就闻到烧木头的味道啦 |
[19:08] | Maybe there’s a fire at the dump then. | 也许是垃圾堆着火了 |
[19:10] | I’m talking up here. I’d say the gears are turning pretty hard. | 我是说你的小脑袋呢 脑筋不停地转 |
[19:14] | You want to tell your grandpa what’s going on? | 要跟外公说说你干什么了吗 |
[19:51] | So tell your old grandpa what’s on your mind | 来 告诉外公你在想什么 |
[19:55] | Because I know something is. | 我也许有点经验 |
[19:57] | I want to do something special grandpa. | 我想干点非同寻常的事情 外公 |
[20:00] | I want to have a big adventure like you. | 我想像你一样去冒险 |
[20:03] | – Is that right? – yeah. | -真的吗? -是啊 |
[20:05] | You know I’m all for adventure. | 我一心一意就为了冒险 |
[20:07] | Nothing better than being out there taking risks | 没什么比到外面的世界去更好 冒险 |
[20:10] | Having that excitement pumping through you. | 经历种种试炼 |
[20:12] | Yeah! you can’t beat it. | 魅力无法抗拒 |
[20:15] | But I’ll tell you something. sometimes you gotta know | 但我要告诉你一些事情 有时候 你必须知道 |
[20:19] | That maybe you’re just not ready for the big adventure. | 自己可能还没准备好冒险 |
[20:22] | I bet you never waited for adventure. | 我想你还没有为冒险等待过 |
[20:24] | You’re right about that. | 你说的对 |
[20:26] | But well I have come up short. | 但 我失败了 |
[20:30] | What do you mean “short”? | “失败”是什么意思 |
[20:32] | Well as a matter of fact you talking about the moon tonight | 事实上 你今晚讲到月亮 |
[20:35] | Reminded me of the time I got my first taste of coming up short. | 让我想起首次尝试失败的滋味 |
[20:39] | The humans over at nasa were sending a monkey into space. | 就在几年前 太空总署的人把猴子送上太空 |
[20:43] | Just a handful of years ago I was planning on hitching a ride. | 我计划要搭火箭的顺风车 |
[20:47] | I was gonna be the first fly to go into space. | 成为第一只上太空的苍蝇 |
[20:50] | You actually went into space? | 你去到太空了吗 |
[20:52] | No not exactly. | 没有 |
[20:56] | Darn scientist knocked me clean off the monkey’s head. | 臭科学家把我从猴子的头上打下来了 |
[21:05] | Before I knew what hit me they were gone! | 我搞不清怎么回事呢 他们就走了 |
[21:08] | I had missed my shot my trip into space. | 我就这样失去了机会 太空旅行的机会 |
[21:12] | Yeah kind of knocked me back to earth in a manner of speaking. | 说得好听些 就是让我重返地球 |
[21:16] | I guess somebody was reminding me I’m an old fly. | 这提醒我了 我是只老苍蝇 |
[21:21] | Ever since then well | 从那以后 |
[21:22] | I began thinking maybe I should start acting my age. | 我开始想 也许该认老了 |
[21:27] | Your time will come little one. wait and see. | 小宝贝 你们的时代即将来临 等着瞧吧 |
[21:32] | Your time will come. | 你们的时代即将来临 |
[22:27] | How’d we make out with the space suits? | 我们的太空服做的怎么样了 |
[22:30] | Great. okay you guys this is it. | 太棒了 伙计们 就这样了 |
[22:32] | Mikey’s house is our ticket to the moon. | 麦奇的家就是我们通往月球的门票 |
[22:36] | I sure hope it’s a round-trip ticket. | 多么希望是张往返票啊 |
[22:38] | I need some breakfast. | 我得吃点早餐 |
[23:05] | Okay we split up and when the time is right | 听着 时机一到我们就分头行事 |
[23:08] | We get into the lunch pail. | 我们就躲进午餐盒里 |
[23:10] | – okay. let’s do it. – I can’t wait to get in there. | -好了 行动吧 -我等不及了 |
[23:29] | – scooter! iq’s been hit! – what? where is he? | -斯古特 IQ被击中了 -什么 他在哪里 |
[23:36] | Iq get up! move! | IQ 快起来 |
[23:42] | No! | 不 |
[23:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:53] | You guys are gonna give me a heart attack. | 你们快把我吓的心脏病发了 |
[23:56] | This is gonna be a crazy ride. | 真是次疯狂的顺风车 |
[23:58] | Hurry! she’s closing the lunch box! | 快点 午餐盒马上就要合上了 |
[24:11] | – thanks nat. – now we’re talking. breakfast. | -谢谢 内特 -我们现在来享受早餐吧 |
[24:40] | Moon here we come. | 月球 我们来喽 |
[25:01] | Morning everybody. what’s for breakfast? | 大家早安 早餐吃什么 |
[25:04] | I made mold fritters. | 我做了霉油煎饼 |
[25:06] | Where’s nat? | 内特在哪里 |
[25:07] | I thought he was down here already. wasn’t in his bed. | 没在房间 我以为他早下来了 |
[25:10] | Maggots stop playing with your grease. | 蛆宝宝们 别再争抢黄油了 |
[25:13] | Nat time for breakfast! where is he? | 内特 吃早餐喽 他去哪里了 |
[25:18] | He’s not here. he left. | 他不在家 他走了 |
[25:21] | What do you mean he left? where did he go? | 他走了 什么意思 他去哪里了 |
[25:23] | Hi everybody. has my scooter been here this morning? | 大家好 今早我家斯古特有来过吗 |
[25:26] | – I haven’t seen him. – are the boys here? | -我没看到他 -孩子们在这里吗 |
[25:29] | Don’t tell us. iq’s missing too? | 别告诉我们 IQ也不见了 |
[25:32] | Mommy! mommy! they went to the moon! | 妈咪 妈咪 他们去月球了 |
[25:34] | Not now. mommy’s talking. | 别插嘴 妈咪在讲话呢 |
[25:36] | They took a rocket to the moon mommy. | 妈咪 他们搭火箭去月球了 |
[25:39] | What did you say sweetheart? | 甜心 你说什么 |
[25:41] | He said rocket! he clearly said rocket. | 火箭 他肯定提到过火箭 |
[25:43] | – I heard moon. – what’s today’s date? | -我听到月球这个词 -今天几号 |
[25:46] | – please not now dad. – of course! | -爸爸 求您少添乱了 -当然 |
[25:49] | Of course what? | 什么当然 |
[25:50] | Today’s the day the humans are sending a man to the moon. | 今天是人类要登月球的日子 |
[25:54] | – nat’s going to the moon! – nat’s going to the moon! | -内特去月球喽 -内特去月球喽 |
[25:56] | – nat’s going to the moon! – nat’s going to the moon! | -内特去月球喽 -内特去月球喽 |
[25:58] | The heat from the rocket could kill them! | 火箭散发的热气会杀死他们的 |
[26:01] | I told iq “never ever cross the fence.” | 我告诉过IQ”千万别做傻事” |
[26:04] | Oh my lord of the flies! | 我的苍蝇老天啊 |
[26:06] | They are going to the moon! | 他们要去月球了 |
[26:18] | Well I’ll be. | 我将会 |
[26:31] | Hey man. how’s it going? | 老兄 进展如何 |
[26:32] | Good guys. everything a-okay? | 很好 伙计 一切还好吧 |
[26:34] | Oh yeah. good to see you ben. | 很好 很高兴见到你 本 |
[26:35] | Big day huh? | 大日子噢 |
[26:38] | What if he doesn’t open his lunch pail? | 要是他不开午餐盒怎么办 |
[26:41] | Don’t worry. he’ll open it. humans love a second cup of coffee. | 别怕 人类都不愿饿着自己 他总会打开的 |
[26:45] | Just remember | 只要记住 |
[26:46] | when he does we get out of here pronto. | 等他一开我们就马上飞出去 |
[26:48] | He’ll be swatting at anything that moves. | 他会拍打任何在动的东西 |
[26:51] | Regroup on the nearest wall. | 再到最近的墙边会合 |
[26:56] | Okay. this is it guys! be alert. | 伙计们 要打开喽 提高警惕 |
[27:10] | Whoa that was close. | 好险 |
[27:12] | – he almost got me! – where’s scooter? | -差点被他抓到 -斯古特呢 |
[27:16] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[27:17] | There he is! what is he doing? | 他在哪里 他在干嘛 |
[27:22] | Scooter! | 斯古特 |
[27:25] | Oh no. scooter! | 不 斯古特 |
[27:30] | – what’s up guys? – I thought that was you down there. | -怎么了 伙计们 -我还以为你在下面呢 |
[27:34] | – where? – on the donut. well was on the donut. | -哪里 -曾在油炸圈饼上 |
[27:38] | You thought that fatso was me? I’m insulted. | 你们以为那个胖子是我 太看不起我了吧 |
[27:50] | Nice fake-out fly. | 装的漂亮 苍蝇兄 |
[27:53] | Okay listen up. phase one complete. | 好了 听着 第一步已成功 |
[27:57] | Now we find the astronauts. | 接着我们去找宇航员吧 |
[28:06] | This is apollo launch control. | 阿波罗号发射指挥部 |
[28:07] | T minus 58 minutes 55 seconds and counting. | T减58分55秒计时开始 |
[28:12] | The countdown for apollo 11 is still | 现在阿波罗11号飞船倒计时 |
[28:14] | Going very satisfactorily at this time. | 运行仍旧良好 |
[28:17] | In most cases | 多数情况下 |
[28:18] | We’re a matter of five or ten minutes ahead of countdown procedures. | 问题关键在于5或10分钟前的倒计时程序 |
[28:25] | Look at all the people here! | 瞧这里人潮涌动 |
[28:27] | How will we ever find them? | 我们怎么找他们啊 |
[28:30] | If something happens to nat | 要是内特出什么意外的话 |
[28:31] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我绝不会原谅自己 |
[28:35] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[28:36] | Look gals I know you’re all worried | 女士们 我明白你们都很担心 |
[28:39] | but you gotta cut them some slack. | 但你们该给他们历练的机会 |
[28:41] | They need adventure in their lives. | 在他们的成长历程中需要冒险经历 |
[28:43] | Builds character! | 来培养坚毅的品格 |
[28:44] | So dry up those tears | 你们应高兴才对 |
[28:46] | Because your boys are about to make history. | 你们的孩子即将创造历史 |
[28:54] | Ah women! | 女士们 |
[28:58] | We’ve just passed the 40-minute mark in our countdown. | 倒计时刚过40分钟大关 |
[29:02] | We are still proceeding in an excellent manner at this time. | 现在我们的发射进程依旧非常稳定 |
[29:05] | All elements reporting in that all | 今天上午所有报告显示 |
[29:06] | Systems continuing to look good this morning. | 系统运行十分良好 |
[29:09] | We couldn’t help but overhear. | 我们无意中听到你们的谈话 |
[29:11] | Are you the three moms of | 你们是那三只要去月球的 |
[29:12] | those brave flies going to the moon? | 勇敢苍蝇的妈妈们吗 |
[29:14] | – how do you know that? – they’re on tv. | -你们怎么知道 -他们上电视了 |
[29:17] | We need to find a tv | 我们得找台电视机 |
[29:19] | or somebody who knows what’s going on. | 或找个了解情况的人 |
[29:21] | Come on. follow me. | 快走吧 跟着我 |
[29:24] | Hey watch out! | 快看 |
[29:57] | We ready to go? – ready on 12. | 准备出发 12号准备就绪 |
[30:00] | Well we’ll stay with you kenny. | 肯尼 我们将与你并肩作战 |
[30:02] | Be sure you hold that wide shot at the beginning. | 首先你要对准广角镜头 |
[30:04] | It’s set up here right now. it’s going… | 马上进入准备状态 即将… |
[30:07] | Look at them. they really are going to the moon. | 瞧他们 他们真的要去月球了 |
[30:15] | I’m not going to faint. I’m not going to… | 我不会晕 我不会… |
[30:21] | Here we go again. | 又晕喽 |
[30:40] | Wow! this is beyond cool. | 太酷了 |
[30:48] | Well gentlemen shall we go make some history? | 先生们 我们将要去创造历史了 |
[30:50] | Copy that. should be a fun week or so. | 收到 这应该会是有趣的一周 |
[30:53] | – a week? – a week? | -一周 -一周 |
[30:55] | A week? | 一周 |
[30:57] | I’m gonna need more food. | 我该多带点食物 |
[31:01] | Starting final countdown. | 开始最后倒计时 |
[31:04] | Ten nine eight… | 十 九 八… |
[32:44] | Sweetie they’re on their way. | 亲爱的 他们出发了 |
[32:47] | Maybe it won’t be that bad. | 也许情况没那么糟糕 |
[32:48] | How long could it take? | 要多久才能返回 |
[32:50] | – they go up they come down. – sure. | -他们上去再下来 -肯定 |
[32:52] | It’ll be over in a matter of minutes. | 也就几分钟左右吧 |
[32:55] | I don’t think so. I just heard they’re gonna be gone at least a week. | 想得美 我刚听到他们至少要去一周 |
[32:59] | – what? – maybe more. | -什么 -也许更长 |
[33:13] | Hello apollo 11 | 你好 阿波罗11号飞船 |
[33:14] | this is mission control in houston. | 这里是休斯顿飞行指挥部 |
[33:16] | We’re taking over for launch command center at cape canaveral. | 我们正在接手卡纳维拉尔角的发射指挥中心 |
[33:19] | Let’s run through our procedural checklist. | 来检查一下我们的程序吧 |
[33:22] | Roger that houston. welcome aboard. | 收到 休斯顿 欢迎登船 |
[34:11] | (这段音乐是在向某部电影致敬) | |
[35:23] | He’ll be back before you know it. | 他会一下子就回到你是身边的 |
[35:25] | He’s never been away from home that long. | 他从未离家那么远 |
[35:28] | Your boy’s going to the moon. | 你的孩子去月球了 |
[35:31] | I could only dream about doing that but he’s doing it. | 我只能在梦中想想 而他却做到了 |
[35:35] | – everything will be all right I promise. – thanks dad. | -我保证一切都会安好的 -谢谢 爸爸 |
[35:40] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人嘛 |
[35:41] | Just don’t give me that dreamers-get-swatted routine anymore. | 别再给我扣空想家的帽子了 |
[35:44] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[35:45] | I’ll try. | 试试吧 |
[35:54] | Apollo 11 this is houston. | 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船 |
[35:55] | you can terminate battery bravo charge | 你们可以停止电池充电了 |
[35:58] | And we’d like the crew status report | 还有在开始电视转播之前 |
[36:00] | before we begin tv transmission. | 我们要知道全体船员的现状报告 |
[36:03] | Copy that houston. | 收到 休斯顿 |
[36:05] | Fit as a fiddle up here. we’re ready for our close-ups. | 这里一切安好 我们准备进行特写镜头 |
[36:22] | Hurry everybody! our boys are gonna be on tv. | 大家快点 我们的孩子就要上电视了 |
[36:27] | We have to find a tv! | 我们得找台电视机 |
[36:29] | Hey there’s a pearson’s appliance store a few blocks from here. | 离这不远处有家电器商场 |
[36:32] | Come on. we can get there in time if we hurry. | 快 快的话就能及时赶上直播了(插楼的?) |
[36:39] | Apollo 11? houston again. | 休斯顿再次呼叫阿波罗11号飞船 |
[36:41] | We will begin our live television transmission in two minutes. | 我们将在两分钟后开始电视直播 |
[36:44] | Copy that houston. | 收到 休斯顿 |
[36:46] | Did you hear that guys? we’re gonna be on tv! | 听到了吗 伙计们 我们要上电视了 |
[36:49] | -All right. -What’s my best side? right or left? | -太棒了 -我哪一边比较上镜 左边还是右边 |
[37:05] | Did they start yet? | 开始了没 |
[37:08] | Almost. hey look they’re on! | 快了 看 开始了 |
[37:12] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[37:13] | Tonight the united states has entered a new dawn a new frontier. | 今晚 美国进入了一个新纪元 |
[37:18] | In just a few moments’ time | 在片刻之后 |
[37:20] | We will get the first glimpse of our intrepid moon travelers. | 我们即将亲眼见证历史性的一刻 |
[37:23] | With our connection inside mission control | 通过连接飞行指挥部内部 |
[37:26] | We’re able to broadcast the first images inside the capsule. | 我们可以看到航天舱内部的一手景象 |
[37:31] | I’m getting word from houston that we’re ready to go. | 从休斯顿得到指示 我们现在可以开播了 |
[37:33] | Apollo 11 houston. | 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船 |
[37:35] | You are good to go. | 准备好要开始喽 |
[38:03] | -Did anybody see that? – See what sir? | -大家有看到那个吗 -看到什么 先生 |
[38:06] | A fly. three to be exact. | 一只苍蝇 确切来讲是三只 |
[38:07] | Check out the playback get back to me. | 来回放让我看看 |
[38:10] | Okay people end transmission and let’s tuck them in. | 好了 终止直播 先来摆平他们 |
[38:14] | Apollo 11 houston. | 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船 |
[38:15] | As far as we can see you’re cleared for some zs. | 据我们看来你们得先清扫一下船舱 |
[38:18] | Over. | 完毕 |
[38:19] | Sounds good to us. good night houston. | 听起来挺有道理的 晚安 休斯顿 |
[38:23] | – Good night Iq. – Night. | -IQ 晚安 -晚安 |
[38:28] | I did it grandpa. I did it. | 爷爷 我做到了 做到了 |
[39:15] | 莫斯科 克林姆林宫 | |
[39:29] | We now have photos from the american space mission. | 现在我们收到了美国发布的航天任务照片 |
[39:32] | American astronaut has made it to the moon before russia! | 美国航天员会比俄罗斯先登上月球 |
[39:37] | Kremlin very embarrassed. | 克林姆林宫感到非常震惊 |
[39:41] | How happen this to us? someone tell me this. | 谁来告诉我 这种事情怎么可能 |
[39:45] | How happen this to us? | 怎么可能会发生呢 |
[39:47] | I want answers. not yesterday. today! | 我现在就要答案 |
[39:50] | Comrade poopchev I will explain. | 博布涅夫同志 我会解释的 |
[39:53] | I am waiting. | 我很想听听你的解释 |
[39:55] | Hi mom! hi grandpa! | 嗨 妈妈 嗨 爷爷 |
[39:57] | We did it grandpa mcfly! | 我们做到了 麦克爷爷 |
[39:59] | We’re headed for the moon! | 我们正朝月球而去 |
[40:03] | We did it grandpa mcfly! | 我们做到了 麦克爷爷 |
[40:09] | Nadia these last few days have been great. | 娜迪亚 过去几天的真是太棒了 |
[40:12] | I wish it could last forever. | 真希望我们能永远这样 |
[40:14] | This world so crazy no? | 这是个疯狂的世界 不是吗 |
[40:16] | I know. but if only we… | 我晓得 但只要我们… |
[40:19] | Please for me forgive. I need go back to russia. | 请原谅我 我得回到俄罗斯去 |
[40:24] | My father he very ill. he need me. | 我的父亲病入膏肓 他需要我 |
[40:29] | Nadia I’ll never forget you. | 娜迪亚 我永远不会忘记你 |
[40:37] | This killing me. | 烦死我了 |
[40:38] | We must stop americans getting all glory! | 不能让美国人出尽风头 |
[40:42] | Nadia I need food when I get angry. | 娜迪亚 我饿了 |
[40:45] | For you comrade I make your lunch. | 愿意为您效劳 我去准备午餐 |
[40:51] | What do you propose comrade poopchev? | 你打算怎么做 博布涅夫同志 |
[40:55] | Do we have operatives in their mission control in houston? | 我们在休斯顿飞行指挥部有安插间谍吗 |
[41:03] | Well? | 有吗 |
[41:06] | We make slight mistake comrade. | 同志 我们犯了点小错 |
[41:08] | What kind mistake? we have no operatives? | 什么错误 难道没有安插间谍 |
[41:14] | We send them to launch center in florida | 我们在佛罗里达发射中心安插了间谍 |
[41:16] | Not houston. | 而不是休斯顿 |
[41:17] | You idiot! idiot! idiot! | 你个蠢材 蠢材 蠢材 |
[41:20] | How are we going to stop americans from… | 我们要怎么阻止美国人… |
[41:24] | Wait a russian minute my little idiot friend. | 等待俄罗斯时代来临吧 小蠢材 |
[41:28] | Tell me who we have in florida? | 快说 有谁在佛罗里达 |
[41:31] | Two pencil pushers and yegor. | 两个秘书还有伊格 |
[41:35] | Yegor? this is good. very good maybe. | 伊格 这个不错 也许很不错噢 |
[41:41] | It is? | 那是? |
[41:42] | Focus will be on mission control in houston. | 他们会把重心放在休斯顿飞行指挥部 |
[41:48] | We make plan | 我们来计划 |
[41:50] | Change re-entry codes from | 通过卡纳维拉尔角的发射指挥中心 |
[41:51] | Launch command center at cape canaveral. | 来改写重返密码 |
[41:55] | They never suspect that. | 他们绝不会怀疑到那个 |
[41:56] | You are a genius comrade. pure genius! | 同志 你是个天才 真正的天才 |
[41:59] | Stop I know. | 少拍马屁了 |
[42:01] | Okay! tell yegor his orders are to stop the americans. | 告诉伊格 给他的命令就是阻止美国人 |
[42:06] | Tell him mother russia will wait with bait on breath. | 祖国对他的成功拭目以待 |
[42:19] | – No way americans can succeed. – No joke. | -美国人甭想成功 -我们可不是吃素的 |
[42:28] | Is amusing America. | 美国 太逗了 |
[42:36] | Apollo 11 this is houston. over. | 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船 完毕 |
[42:38] | Good morning houston. | 早安 休斯顿 |
[42:40] | Apollo 11 | 阿波罗11号飞船 |
[42:40] | We have a little problem with a potential contaminant aboard. | 我们有点小问题 船舱可能有污染物 |
[42:44] | Copy houston. what kind of contaminant? | 收到 休斯顿 什么污染物 |
[42:47] | Flies. | 苍蝇 |
[42:48] | We believe you have flies aboard | 我们相信船舱有苍蝇 |
[42:49] | And we need to contain them | 而我们必须抓住他们 |
[42:52] | Eliminate any possible bacterial cross-contamination. | 以消除任何细菌交叉污染的可能 |
[42:55] | Roger that. we’ll stow them first chance we get. | 收到 我们一有机会就除掉他们 |
[43:03] | – I slept like a baby. – Commander armstrong | -睡的真香 -阿姆斯壮指挥官 |
[43:06] | – We’re three minutes from lunar orbit… – I’m hungry. | -我们离绕月轨道还有三分钟 -我饿了 |
[43:08] | Is that all you ever think about? | 你就只会想吃的吗 |
[43:13] | – Guys you smell anything? – food? | -伙计们 有闻到什么吗 -吃的? |
[43:18] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[43:19] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[43:23] | It’s gone now. | 没了 |
[43:26] | Commencing orbital burn. | 开始进入轨道 |
[43:30] | Hey listen up you guys! something’s going on. | 听着 伙计们 事情不妙 |
[44:03] | Scooter look out! | 当心 斯古特 |
[44:09] | Whoa that was close! | 好险 |
[44:12] | Houston? | 休斯顿 |
[44:13] | we seem to be taking on a bit more vibration than we expected. | 貌似比预期的振动更强烈些 |
[44:17] | Yeah we’re monitoring that now. | 是的 我们现在也监测到了 |
[44:23] | What’s going on iq? | Iq 怎么回事 |
[44:24] | I think we gotta slow down | 我觉得我们这是要慢下来 |
[44:26] | Get into the moon’s orbit before we can land. | 在我们着陆之前进入月球轨道 |
[44:29] | Better strap in fellas. | 伙计们 最好系上安全带 |
[44:30] | This might get worse before it gets better. | 情况可能会更糟 |
[44:33] | We want you to cut back power by 25 percent. | 请你们把推进力减小25% |
[44:36] | Houston | 休斯顿 |
[44:37] | We don’t have a whole lot of time to make our orbit range for entry. | 我们不能在轨道上停留太久 |
[44:40] | We know 25 percent. | 我们明白 请减小25%动力 |
[44:42] | Roger. | 收到 |
[44:46] | Houston | 休斯顿 |
[44:46] | We seem to have a small problem. | 貌似我们有点小问题 |
[44:48] | The engine won’t respond. | 引擎没反应 |
[44:53] | Commander | 指挥官 |
[44:53] | We’ve discovered a short in one of your control panels. | 我们发现你们其中一个控制面板短路 |
[44:56] | It needs to be manually disconnected. | 需要用手来断开 |
[44:59] | Sir we don’t have time to trace a short. | 先生 我们没有时间去检查故障了 |
[45:01] | In 30 seconds we’ll have missed our orbit. | 30秒之后 我们就将偏离轨道 |
[45:03] | It’s the only shot we’ve got. | 这是我们唯一的办法 |
[45:05] | I knew I smelled smoke! | 我就知道我闻到烟味了 |
[45:08] | We gotta do something! | 我们得做点什么 |
[45:11] | I’m with you! | 我跟你一起去 |
[45:26] | – what are we looking for? – a loose wire! a short! | -我们要找什么 -一条松动的线路 短路 |
[45:49] | I think I found it! what do we do? | 我想我找到了 我们该怎么办 |
[45:55] | We’ve gotta put it back in. | 我们要把它放回原处 |
[45:59] | Careful! it’s too hot. | 小心 很烫 |
[46:01] | We need something I don’t know anything! | 我们得找点东西垫着 随便啥都行 |
[46:03] | Will this work? | 这个能行吗 |
[46:11] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[46:14] | Come on harder! | 加油 再用力点 |
[46:23] | You did it aldrin. | 行了 阿尔德林 |
[46:25] | I did didn’t i? | 我修好了? |
[46:28] | Let’s get out of here. | 来离开这里吧 |
[46:32] | I love toasted olives. | 我爱死烤橄榄了 |
[46:39] | Apollo 11 | 阿波罗11号飞船 |
[46:39] | You have been cleared to commence lunar module docking. | 你们已完全开始对接登月舱 |
[46:44] | Roger that houston. | 收到 休斯顿 |
[47:18] | Come home soon my little dreamer. | 快回家吧 我的小梦想家 |
[47:45] | Houston lunar module is docked and secure. | 休斯顿 登月舱已安全对接 |
[47:50] | Good work commander. | 干得好 指挥官 |
[48:04] | Commander armstrong this is houston. | 休斯顿呼叫阿姆斯壮指挥官 |
[48:06] | Are we ready to begin transfer to the lunar module? | 我们准备好开始转到登月舱了吗 |
[48:09] | – Ready as can be houston. -You may proceed. | -准备就绪 休斯敦 -你们可以出发了 |
[48:12] | This is it guys. time to hitch a ride to the moon! | 开始喽 伙计们 搭车去月球喽 |
[48:33] | Wow look at that moon. | 瞧 月亮 |
[48:36] | It’s shining like a spoon. | 犹如一把闪闪发亮的调羹 |
[48:39] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[48:43] | Guys what’s that? | 伙计们 那是什么 |
[48:48] | – what’s happening? – we’ve got to get out of here. | -怎么回事 -我们得离开这里 |
[49:06] | Whoa what was that? | 那是什么 |
[49:14] | Iq wake up. | Iq 快醒醒 |
[49:22] | Scooter please wake up. | 斯古特 快醒醒 |
[49:29] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[49:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[49:43] | On the count of three we give it everything we’ve got. | 我数到三 大家都使出吃奶的劲来 |
[49:46] | All right? | 好吗 |
[49:48] | Ready. one two three! | 准备 一 二 三 |
[49:53] | Pull! pull! pull! pull! | 拉 拉 拉 拉 |
[50:00] | Houston | 休斯顿 |
[50:01] | We are ready to begin first phase of lunar descent. | 我们即将开始首次登陆 |
[50:05] | You may proceed. | 你们可以出发了 |
[50:13] | Scooter! you’re alive! | 斯古特 你还活着 |
[50:16] | What? of course I’m alive. | 什么 我当然还活着 |
[50:20] | – What happened? – Some kind of numbing spray I suspect. | -发生什么事了 -我怀疑是迷香喷雾 |
[50:24] | You’re both alive! | 你们俩都还活着 |
[50:25] | Yeah but for how much longer? we’re stuck in a glass tube. | 嗯 但我们被困在这玻璃管多久了 |
[50:32] | How are we gonna get out of here? | 我们要怎么出去呢 |
[50:37] | Wait. let me help you. | 等等 我来帮你 |
[50:40] | Ready? push! | 准备好了吗 推 |
[50:45] | It won’t move! | 太重了 |
[50:48] | You know iq if you’d help us | Iq 如果我们同心协力 |
[50:50] | maybe we could get this cap off. | 或许还能推开这个盖帽 |
[50:53] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[50:54] | If we all combined our energy mass | 如果结合我们三人之力 |
[50:57] | And apply it to the tube from the same intersection | 撞击软管的同一交点 |
[51:00] | We might be able to dislodge ourselves | 我们也许能让我们离开这里 |
[51:02] | Thereby creating a natural momentum | 因为这将产生一种冲击力 |
[51:04] | To carry us over the edge. | 使我们管子来回摇晃 |
[51:05] | – You mean push the tube over and break it? – Yeah. | -你是说把试管推过去然后打碎它? -对啊 |
[51:08] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 那你干吗不直说 |
[51:11] | All together. | 一起上 |
[51:15] | Come on harder! | 加油 再用点力 |
[51:25] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[51:29] | Houston we’ve begun our descent. | 休斯顿 我们准备降落 |
[51:31] | It seems we are off target by at least four miles. | 我们离预计目标好像至少还有4英里 |
[51:36] | Copy that Apollo 11. | 收到 阿波罗11号 |
[51:39] | It’s gonna be a rough landing if we stay with these coordinates Houston. | 休斯顿 如果我们按照坐标指示就要硬着陆了 |
[51:44] | We’re going to have to switch over to manual. | 我们将手动执行 |
[51:46] | Can you bring her down yourself? | 你们能自己着陆吗 |
[51:48] | Roger that Houston. Let’s give it a go. | 收到 休斯顿 我们可以的 |
[52:07] | We’re approaching the southwest edge of the sea of tranquility. | 我们正在朝宁静海(月表地名)的西南方靠近 |
[52:14] | Houston we’re experiencing some communication breakup. Do you copy? | 休斯顿 通讯似乎中断 能收到吗 |
[52:18] | Nine hundred feet coming down at 23 degrees. | 900英尺 下降角度23度 |
[52:24] | – Houston do you copy? – Stand by Apollo 11. | -休斯顿 能收到吗 – 随时待命 阿波罗11号 |
[52:28] | Eight hundred feet 21 down. | 800英尺 21度角 |
[52:30] | Apollo 11 we are assessing the situation. | 阿波罗11号 我们正在测算方位 |
[52:33] | Be prepared for possible abort on lunar landing. do you copy? | 随时准备终止登月 是否收到? |
[52:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[52:43] | Oh come on boys. get your butt into it come on. | 快点 孩子们 用力啊 加油 |
[52:53] | Take us surfing | 带着我们去冲浪 |
[52:57] | Take us surfing | 带着我们去冲浪 |
[53:01] | We’re awaiting word from mission control in Houston. | 我们正在等候来自休斯顿控制中心的消息 |
[53:04] | Everyone here is engaged in a tremendous enterprise. | 这里每个人都在为这次登月行动忙碌着 |
[53:08] | The excitement is palpable. | 大家的兴奋之情溢于言表 |
[53:10] | Apollo 11 we’ve established the cause of our communication breakdown. | 阿波罗11号 我们已经找到通讯中断的原因了 |
[53:14] | Due to unanticipated radar data we’ve gotten a bit bottlenecked. | 我们没有预计到雷达数据出了点问题 |
[53:19] | We’ve alleviated the problem. You are good to go. | 现在问题解决 你们可以继续前进 |
[53:22] | Roger that Houston. | 收到 休斯顿 |
[53:24] | Four hundred down and nine. Still have lots of vibration. | 400英尺 9度角 仍旧出现剧烈震动 |
[53:44] | Great. now What? | 很好 现在怎么办 |
[53:46] | Weightlessness. gosh I didn’t think about that! | 失重了 天啊 真没想到 |
[53:52] | On this incredible occasion | 在这一不可思议的时刻 |
[53:55] | The world’s eyes are on what is happening in Houston. | 休斯顿成了举世瞩目的焦点 |
[53:59] | These adventurers are going to be performing something | 这一壮举无疑 |
[54:02] | Which has obviously never been done before. | 将改写历史 |
[54:05] | Oh guys we’re about to meet that energy mass you were talking about. | 伙计们 我们就要撞上你们说的那个大家伙了 |
[54:42] | We’ve got shadow out here. | 已经看到影子了 |
[54:45] | Thirty feet two and a half down. | 30英尺 2.5度角 |
[54:48] | Roger that Apollo 11. | 收到 阿波罗11号 |
[55:12] | Houston tranquility base. the eagle has landed. | 休斯顿 地面平稳 老鹰安全着陆 |
[55:21] | – We’re on the moon! – We are on the moon! | -我们在月亮上来了 -我们在月亮上了 |
[55:25] | Did you hear something? | 你有听到什么声音吗 |
[55:27] | – I thought I did for a moment there. – Never mind. We did it Commander. | -我刚才好像听到了什么 -算了 我们成功了 船长 |
[55:34] | – Nat’s on the moon! nat’s on the moon! – Nat’s on the moon! | -内特上月亮啦 内特上月亮啦 -内特上月亮啦 |
[55:37] | Nat’s on the moon! | 内特上月亮啦 |
[55:39] | Yes he is sweethearts. | 是的 他成功了 亲爱的 |
[55:42] | I’ll be. Our boy’s on the moon. | 我就知道 我们的孩子登月了 |
[55:46] | Hey you’re not fainting! | 这回你可没晕啊 |
[55:48] | – No more fainting dad. – That’s my girl! | -我再也不会晕啦 老爸 -这才是我的丫头 |
[55:55] | Good work you guys. I’ll be waiting for you when you get back. | 干得好 伙计们 我会等着你们回来的 |
[55:59] | Good work Commander. | 干得好 船长 |
[56:01] | Okay. I guess it’s time for me to suit up. | 好了 我该穿出舱服了 |
[56:07] | It looks like there’s only gonna be one of them walking on the moon. | 好像只能有一个人去月亮上漫步 |
[56:10] | Nat we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. you go. | 内特 要不是你 我们也到不了这里 你去吧 |
[56:18] | – Houston we’re good to go. – We’ll support you Commander. | -休斯顿 我们出发了 -我们是你坚强的后盾 船长 |
[57:32] | I’m at the foot of the ladder. | 我在梯子的底部 |
[57:34] | The lunar module footpads are only depressed in the surface | 登月舱的踩脚垫就在月球表面 |
[57:39] | About one or two inches. | 大约1-2英寸 |
[57:43] | The surface appears to be very very fine grain. | 表面覆盖着非常非常细的颗粒 |
[57:48] | As you get close to it it’s almost like powder. | 近看就像粉末 |
[58:12] | That’s one small step for man | 虽然他只走了一小步 |
[58:17] | One giant leap for mankind. | 却代表着人类历史上的一大跨越 |
[59:29] | I can’t believe it. I’m on the moon! | 真不敢相信 我在月亮上了 |
[59:33] | Well I’ll be. | 我就知道我可以的 |
[59:35] | What was that Commander? Didn’t copy. | 你说什么 船长 未收到 |
[59:37] | Nothing Houston. Just talking to myself. | 没什么 休斯顿 我那是自言自语的 |
[1:00:35] | Look at the Americans! They are walking on the moon! | 看美国佬啊 他们在月球上漫步 |
[1:00:39] | This is fantastic. | 真是太神奇了 |
[1:00:41] | You idiot! idiot! idiot! | 你个白痴 白痴 白痴 |
[1:00:45] | Where is Nadia? | 娜迪亚上哪儿去了 |
[1:00:49] | I have not seen her for several days Comrade. | 我已经好几天没看到她了 同志 |
[1:00:52] | How strange. | 真奇怪 |
[1:00:58] | Come in! The door’s open! | 请进 门没关 |
[1:01:02] | Hello my name is Nadia. I come to America. | 你好 我叫娜迪亚 我到美国了 |
[1:01:08] | Oh my lord of the flies! | 我的苍蝇上帝啊 |
[1:01:11] | Maggots! | 蛆宝宝们 安静点 |
[1:01:13] | Come in come in. | 请进 请进 |
[1:01:16] | Children very crazy no? | 孩子们很能疯 是吧 |
[1:01:23] | – What’s all the commotion? I was… – Hello Amos. | -怎么这么吵啊 我以前… -你好 阿莫斯 |
[1:01:27] | Nadia! why are you… | 娜迪亚 你为什么… |
[1:01:31] | How did you get here let alone find me? | 你是怎么过来的 而且还找到了我 |
[1:01:34] | Darling it too long time for many questions. | 亲爱的 不要问那么多了 |
[1:01:38] | – You have beautiful wife and… – No. I’m his daughter. | -你已经有了那么美丽的太太和… -不 我是他女儿 |
[1:01:45] | Your grandson he in big big danger. | 你的孙子 他现在很危险 |
[1:01:50] | – What? my Nat? – Yes. I tell you. | -什么 我们家内特? -是的 让我来告诉你 |
[1:01:53] | Many flies in my country very angry about moon mission. | 我们国家的很多苍蝇对这次的登月计划很恼怒(寒…) |
[1:01:59] | They not stop. | 他们是不会罢休的 |
[1:02:00] | They want to make sure your son and friends do not come home. | 他们要让你的儿子还有他的朋友们回不来 |
[1:02:04] | Ain’t nobody gonna hurt Nat. | 谁都不准伤害内特 |
[1:02:06] | Russian operative inside your command center here. | 俄罗斯人已经潜伏进你们的控制中心了 |
[1:02:11] | – He must be stopped! – Who is this Russian operative? | -必须阻止他 -那个俄国佬是谁? |
[1:02:15] | His name is Yegor. He have bad scar on face | 他叫伊格 脸上有个怕人的疤 |
[1:02:20] | Twitch like locomotive down slippery slope. | 脸抽动起来就跟车祸现场似的 |
[1:02:23] | – Dad what are you doing? – No need to worry about me. | -爸爸 你要干吗 -不用担心我 |
[1:02:26] | The Russians have got to be stopped. I’ll bring our boys home. | 必须阻止那群俄国佬 我会带回我的孩子们的 |
[1:02:30] | Amos be careful. | 阿莫斯 小心点 |
[1:02:53] | Houston we are preparing for departure and re-docking. | 休斯顿 我们准备返航并重新对接 |
[1:02:57] | Copy that Apollo 11. | 收到 阿波罗11号 |
[1:03:05] | Hey any of you guys hungry? | 你们有谁饿了吗 |
[1:03:29] | Apollo 11 you have been cleared to commence pre-checklist | 阿波罗11号 你们已经清理了 |
[1:03:32] | – For lunar module docking. – Roger that Houston. | -登月舱的前清单 -收到 休斯顿 |
[1:03:48] | Houston we have left the moon. | 休斯顿 我们已经离开月球 |
[1:03:50] | Copy that Apollo 11. | 收到 阿波罗11号 |
[1:03:58] | Where’s Scooter? Scooter? | 斯古特到哪儿去了 斯古特? |
[1:04:01] | Hey what’s going on? where are we? | 怎么了 这是哪儿啊 |
[1:05:02] | Houston we are leveling out in our orbital pattern. | 休斯顿 我们已经平稳到底预定轨道 |
[1:05:06] | Job well done men. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[1:05:34] | It’s too small. help me. | 缝隙太小了 帮帮我 |
[1:05:41] | Everything is in place. | 一切准备就绪了 |
[1:05:43] | Yegor handle diversion when re-entry begin. | 返航程序一启动 伊格就要发威了 |
[1:05:47] | We move into action reset new landing coordinates. | 我们付诸实施 重新设定着陆坐标 |
[1:05:51] | Ah not worry Comrade. I not fail you. | 别担心 同志 我不会辜负你的 |
[1:05:55] | Make sure you don’t. go! do not arouse suspicion. | 最好不会 快去 别引起注意 |
[1:06:02] | Too much. | 太过啦 |
[1:06:05] | Commencing to re-dock. | 开始对接 |
[1:06:13] | Houston lunar module is docked and secure. | 休斯顿 登月舱已安全对接成功 |
[1:06:20] | Houston we are moving back to the command module. | 休斯顿 我们正在返回指挥舱 |
[1:06:40] | Houston we are commencing lunar module disengagement phase. | 休斯顿 我们开始进入登月舱分解阶段 |
[1:06:43] | Scooter! | 斯古特 |
[1:06:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:06:47] | We’re back in the command module. | 我们返回到指挥舱了 |
[1:06:49] | – What? – Oh no! | -什么 -不要啊 |
[1:06:52] | Scooter’s going to be left behind! | 斯古特会被留在那儿的 |
[1:06:54] | He’s still in the lunar module. We have to get him out! | 他还在登月舱里 我们必须把他弄出来 |
[1:06:58] | – I’m going in after him. – No wait! Nat! | -我去找他 -不要啊 等等 内特 |
[1:07:05] | Commencing lunar module disengage in 15 seconds. | 15秒后开始分解登月舱 |
[1:07:18] | Hey Nat. Where have you been? | 内特 你去哪儿了 |
[1:07:20] | They’re gonna disconnect this part of the ship | 他们要把登月舱从这艘飞船上 |
[1:07:22] | – From the command module. – Cool! | -分解掉了 -好酷啊 |
[1:07:24] | No! Not cool. | 不 一点都不酷 |
[1:07:26] | If we don’t get out of here we’ll be left behind in space! | 如果我们不离开这里 就要被留在宇宙中啦 |
[1:07:33] | – Hurry Scooter hurry! – I’m stuck! I can’t move! | -快点啊 斯古特 快啊 -我被卡住了 我动不了了 |
[1:07:38] | Come on scooter. Come on! You can do it! | 快点 斯古特 快点 你可以的 |
[1:07:46] | Suck in your belly! That should do it! | 收腹 应该可以的 |
[1:07:51] | Disengaging lunar module. | 分解登月舱 |
[1:07:54] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[1:08:10] | Guys. This is terrible. | 伙计们 完蛋了 |
[1:08:15] | I should have done something. | 我得做点什么 |
[1:08:18] | Hey IQ? You want some? | IQ? 想来点吗 |
[1:08:22] | Scooter! You’re alive! | 斯古特 你还活着 |
[1:08:25] | I should kill you. | 我真想杀了你 |
[1:08:27] | You and your compulsive eating! You almost got us killed! | 你和你那该死的食欲差点害死我们 |
[1:08:31] | Scooter you really gotta go on a diet. | 斯古特 你真的该减肥了 |
[1:08:35] | I promise. I promise I will. guys? | 我保证 我保证我会的 伙计们 |
[1:08:43] | – They are American flies after all. – Sure why not. | -它们毕竟是美国的苍蝇(寒…) -是啊 放它们条生路吧 |
[1:08:48] | What was that all about? | 那到底是怎么回事啊 |
[1:08:50] | I don’t know but we’re going home. | 不知道 我只知道我们要回家了 |
[1:09:00] | All right you two. Time to prove you got what it takes. | 好了 你们俩 是时候证明自己了 |
[1:09:04] | I heard the stories about your big adventures. | 我听说过你们的探险史 |
[1:09:08] | Maybe you did and maybe you didn’t but this is the real mccoy. | 是骡子是马 拉出来溜溜吧 |
[1:09:13] | We gotta stop these Russians from hurting our boys. | 我们要阻止那些企图伤害我们孩子的俄国佬 |
[1:09:16] | I want you to get in there and find them. We’ll be right behind you. | 我要你们去那儿找到他们 我们就在你们后面 |
[1:09:20] | Right boys? | 明白了吗 孩子们 |
[1:09:21] | Right! we won’t fail you grandpa. | 明白了 我们不会让您失望的 爷爷 |
[1:09:24] | All right boys stretch out. Don’t wanna pull anything. | 好的 孩子们 热下身 可别搞砸了 |
[1:09:38] | Houston we are on course. The earth’s gravity has taken over | 休斯顿 我们在轨道上 地心引力起作用了 |
[1:09:41] | And we are beginning to be pulled homeward. | 我们开始进入地球了 |
[1:09:46] | Alert Yegor it is time to change re-entry coordinates. | 注意了 伊格 该改变返航坐标了 |
[1:09:52] | Babushka how we feel now? better? | 大妈 感觉怎样 好点了吗 |
[1:09:57] | Much better. I thought I was over these fainting episodes. | 好多了 我不会再抽了(类似于范伟的那种说法) |
[1:10:02] | Nadia look. I don’t do this sort of thing be brave and all I mean | 娜迪亚 我从来没经历过这些 但我要勇敢些 |
[1:10:05] | But I’m not gonna just sit here while my son is flying home | 我在我儿子回家的路上 我是不会坐视不理的 |
[1:10:08] | To lord of the flies knows what! | 苍蝇上帝知道我的决心! |
[1:10:10] | Boys? lick your faces. it’s time to rock and roll! | 孩子们 洗把脸 战斗 是时候了 |
[1:10:16] | Yeah! | 说得好 |
[1:10:17] | Okay. we rocks and rolls. | 好的 我们走 |
[1:10:23] | I bet when we get back they’ll throw us a big party with lots of food. | 我敢打赌 回去之后他们肯定会为我们办个大派对 堆满吃的 |
[1:10:28] | Scooter! | 斯古特 |
[1:10:30] | Not that I’m eating anything with my new diet. | 我只吃减肥餐里的东西 |
[1:10:34] | Houston we’ve made our mid-course corrections | 休斯顿 我们已经做好中段修正 |
[1:10:37] | And have readjusted the flight path of the spacecraft. | 并重调了飞船的返回路径 |
[1:10:40] | Roger that. We’ll switch over to computer coordinates for re-entry. | 收到 我们会将返航坐标输进电脑 |
[1:10:45] | Americans think they can beat us. They better think again. | 美国佬觉得他们可以打败我们 劝他们好好想想吧 |
[1:10:50] | Mother Russia is strong! | 伟大的俄罗斯至高无上 |
[1:11:44] | Hey you’re that Russian aren’t you? | 你就是那个俄国佬 对吧 |
[1:11:48] | Russian? What are you talking about? | 俄国佬? 你在说什么呢 |
[1:11:52] | – I made a wrong turn. – He’s trying to trick us! | -我走错路了 -他想骗我们 |
[1:11:56] | Butch he’s got the scar. | 布切 他脸上有疤 |
[1:11:59] | Scar? It’s a birthmark. | 疤? 那是胎记啦 |
[1:12:03] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[1:12:05] | And what do you plan on doing? | 你们想干什么 |
[1:12:09] | Ever wanted to be a firefly? | 想变成火烧苍蝇吗 |
[1:12:43] | He’s getting away! | 他想逃跑 |
[1:12:44] | So long losers! Americans too slow for us Russians. | 再见啦 废物们 美国佬别想敌过我们俄罗斯 |
[1:12:50] | Not so fast! | 不是吧 |
[1:13:03] | They send a bunch of old flies after me? | 他们就派这样一群老废物? |
[1:13:07] | I will make quick work of all of you. | 我动动指头就把你们都摆平了 |
[1:13:11] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:13:13] | I’m all you’re gonna be able to handle. | 只要对付我就行了 |
[1:13:16] | Bring it on grandpa! | 来试试吧 老爷爷 |
[1:13:18] | All right grandpa! you got him! | 好的 爷爷 干了他 |
[1:13:26] | That’s it grandpa. keep moving keep dancing. | 就这样 爷爷 打啊 跳啊 |
[1:13:29] | Yeah get him! | 扁他 |
[1:13:31] | All right grandpa! Give him the old one-two! | 好的 爷爷 给他点颜色看看 |
[1:13:35] | Wow. that had to hurt. | 那样很痛吧 |
[1:13:40] | You got him! you got him! | 扁他 扁他 |
[1:13:49] | Come on grandpa! work those wings! | 加油 爷爷 用翅膀扁他 |
[1:14:01] | Hey that’s cheating! | 你不守规矩 |
[1:14:02] | Everything fair in war and love. | 兵不厌诈 |
[1:14:05] | Isn’t what you silly Americans say? | 你说是不是啊 蠢美国佬 |
[1:14:16] | Yeah get him grandpa! | 打他 爷爷 |
[1:15:09] | – Yeah! she rocks! – Awesome! | -她击中了 -太棒了 |
[1:15:15] | You act like big fly? You little fly darling. | 想干大事儿? 亲爱的小东西 |
[1:15:19] | Little nothing fly. | 一无是处的小苍蝇 |
[1:15:21] | Nadia don’t. They have washed brain. You confused. | 娜迪亚 不要 你被洗脑了 被他们迷惑了 |
[1:15:28] | No no wash brain. I get smart. | 不 没有洗脑 我只是变聪明了 |
[1:15:35] | – My kind of woman! – You okay Amos? | -这才是我的女人 -你没事吧 阿莫斯 |
[1:15:38] | Fit as a fiddle. That’s some kick you got there. | 好得很 你踹得真漂亮啊 |
[1:15:41] | Yeah. I got big foot. | 是啊 谁让我脚大呢 |
[1:15:44] | What take Yegor so long? He must set diversion off now. | 伊格怎么去了那么久 他肯定完成设定了 |
[1:15:49] | Maybe something wrong? We proceed anyway. | 可能出问题了吧 我们继续行动吧 |
[1:15:53] | – Not so fast! – Not so fast! | -没那么容易 -没那么容易 |
[1:15:56] | What this? Some kind of joke? | 这是什么呀 闹着玩的吧 |
[1:16:00] | – Boys? – Yeah mom! | -孩子们 -是 妈妈 |
[1:16:05] | Prepare your butts to be kicked! | 小心你们的屁股 |
[1:16:19] | – Good one! – It was no joke. | -干得好 -这可不是闹着玩的 |
[1:16:22] | Gonna hurt my boys huh? | 想打我孩子们的主意? |
[1:16:36] | Standing by Houston. We are moments from splashdown. | 一切准备就绪 休斯顿 我们马上就要降落了 |
[1:16:40] | Copy that commander. | 收到 船长 |
[1:16:42] | We’ve begun live tv transmission down here. | 我们已经准备电视转播了 |
[1:18:13] | No! how happen this to me? | 不 怎么会这样? |
[1:18:17] | I’m finished! kaput! | 我完蛋了 失败了 |
[1:18:21] | What you do now? Join circus clowns? | 你这是干吗 去马戏团当小丑吗 |
[1:18:24] | No I move to miami beach. | 不 我要去迈阿密的海边 |
[1:18:26] | New groovy club need waiters with foreign accents. | 一家新开的很棒的酒吧在招外国服务生 |
[1:18:30] | – What? – Don’t swat me please. | -什么 -别打我 求你了 |
[1:18:35] | You think groovy club need two waiters? | 你觉得那家很棒的酒吧会招两个服务生吗 |
[1:18:41] | Give me some skin Comrade. | 同志 我们走吧 |
[1:18:45] | Maybe too groovy. | 也许太过好了 |
[1:19:15] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[1:19:29] | Hey guys something big must have happened while we were gone. | 伙计们 我们不在的时候 准发生了什么大事儿 |
[1:19:34] | – Scooter! – What? | -斯古特 -怎么啦 |
[1:19:46] | – It’s all my fault. – It’s my fault too. | -都是我的错 -我也是 |
[1:19:49] | – I wanted to go to the moon. – Me too. | -是我想去月球上的 -我也是 |
[1:19:52] | Well actually I didn’t but when I got there it was so cool! | 事实上 我没想去的 不过那边真的好酷哦 |
[1:20:05] | I love you Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:20:22] | Sorry you didn’t get your chance to go to the moon grandpa. | 爷爷 你没能去成月球真遗憾 |
[1:20:26] | Don’t you worry about me. | 别为我担心 |
[1:20:28] | I got lots more adventure under these old wings. | 在这张老翅膀下还有好多壮举呢 |
[1:20:32] | – I love you grandpa. – Not more than I love you. | -我爱你 爷爷 -我更爱你 |
[1:20:40] | I ever tell you about the time I flew with Amelia Earhart? | 我有没有告诉过你 我和艾米丽・艾尔哈特一同飞行的故事? |
[1:20:44] | Only about a million times! | 都讲过100万遍啦 |
[1:20:47] | Wanna hear it a million and one? | 想不想听第101万遍啊 |
[1:20:50] | Sure I love that story grandpa. | 想啊 我爱死那个故事啦 爷爷 |
[1:20:53] | We were about 10 hours into it out over the atlantic ocean… | 我们大概花了10多个小时 飞越过大西洋… |
[1:21:01] | Hold on! hold the credits! stop the credits! | 等一下 先别急着喝彩 别急 |
[1:21:07] | Hello I’m Buzz Aldrin. | 大家好 我是布兹・奥尔格林 |
[1:21:09] | The original Buzz and lunar module pilot on apollo 11. | 是布兹的原型 阿波罗11号登月舱的宇航员 |
[1:21:14] | My friends here at the space program asked me to speak to you today | 今天 我那些登月计划的朋友们 要我在这里和大家说两句 |
[1:21:19] | To set the record straight. | 先澄清一个事实 |
[1:21:21] | No matter what you may have heard or thought you have seen | 不管你听到或者看到什么 |
[1:21:27] | There were no contaminants no flies on the apollo 11. | 阿波罗11号里可没有任何污染物 没有苍蝇 |
[1:21:34] | It is in fact a scientific impossibility. | 事实上 从科学角度讲 那是不可能的 |
[1:21:38] | Now that we’ve straightened that out | 现在我们澄清了 |
[1:21:41] | I want to salute all the men and women who have toiled | 让我向那些参与第一次登月计划 |
[1:21:46] | Before and after that first moon mission in pursuit of new frontiers. | 而长期辛苦工作的人们致以敬礼 |
[1:21:53] | Let us always continue to reach for the stars. | 让我们永不止步地探索星空 |
[1:21:57] | What was that all about? Beats me. | 就这些了? 杀了我吧 |
[1:22:00] | – Adventure forever! – All right! | -探索无止境 -说得好 |
[1:22:15] | Fly me to the moon | 带我去月球 |
[1:22:16] | And let me play among the stars | 让我纵情于众星之间 |
[1:22:21] | Let me see what spring is like | 让我看遍木星和火星上的 |
[1:22:25] | On jupiter and mars | 春色美景 |
[1:22:29] | In other words | 还有 |
[1:22:31] | Hold my hand | 握紧我的手 |
[1:22:37] | In other words | 还有 |
[1:22:40] | Darling kiss me | 亲爱的 吻我的口 |
[1:22:44] | Fly me to the moon | 带我去月球 |
[1:22:54] | In other words | 还有 |
[1:22:57] | Please be true | 真诚地对我 |
[1:23:02] | In other words | 还有 |
[1:23:06] | I love you | 爱你的我 |