英文名称:Orel Devjatogo legiona
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:30] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马可士·佛拉维斯·阿葵拉 |
[03:32] | Fourth cohort of Gauls, second legion. | 高卢第二军团第四分队 |
[03:34] | Come to relieve the command. | 前来接管指挥权 |
[03:36] | Lutorius Drusillus Salinator, acting senior officer. | 值星官 路托瑞斯·卓西斯·沙利纳特 |
[03:40] | -Where’s the garrison commander? -He left this morning, sir. | -要塞的指挥官在哪里? -他今早离开了 长官 |
[03:45] | Couldn’t wait to get away. | 等不及要逃走了 |
[03:59] | The duty-roster, and the keys to the pay-chest. | 值勤人员表 以及金库的钥匙 |
[04:04] | -No paymaster? -We’re too small a garrison. | -没有主计官吗? -我们部队规模太小了 |
[04:07] | Unfortunately, that job falls to you. | 不幸的是这工作该落在您头上了 |
[04:10] | As you probably noticed, | 可能您注意到了 |
[04:12] | we’ve had a little trouble with the latrines, | 我们的下水道有点小问题 |
[04:15] | but we have someone working on it. | 不过已经有人在正在处理了 |
[04:16] | -Unsuccessfully. -So far. | -还没搞定吗? -还早呢 |
[04:21] | -This you’re first command, sir? -It is. | -这是您第一次担任指挥官吗 长官? -是的 |
[04:25] | What made you choose Britain? | 您为什么会选择来不列颠? |
[04:28] | You have family connections, I believe. | 我猜…您有家族关系吧? |
[04:32] | No. | 不是 |
[04:34] | I’ve noticed the fort, it’s in a poor state of repair. | 我发现要塞的状态似乎不太好 需要维修 |
[04:39] | We’ll need to do something about that. | 我们要为这做点什么 |
[04:43] | Yes, sir. Sure. | 是的…长官! 那是当然! |
[04:54] | Move, move, move. | 动作快点! |
[04:58] | Get in line, soldier! Now! Fall in! | 入列! 士兵! 现在! 列队! |
[05:14] | Our new commander, Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 我们的新任指挥官 马可士·佛拉维斯·阿葵拉 |
[05:39] | Where’s our newly minted commander? | 我们的新任指挥官呢? |
[05:42] | Probably unpacking his rule book. | 八成在给他的条令课本拆包呢 |
[06:01] | You mark my words. Marcus Aquila is tainted. | 记住我的话 “马可士·阿葵拉” 也是个耻辱的名字 |
[06:05] | Well, you know who is father was. | 是啊 你知道他老子是谁吧? |
[06:07] | The man who lost the Eagle of the Ninth. | 就是他老子搞丢了第九军团的鹰徽 |
[06:09] | Not to mention, 5000 men. | 损失了5000多名弟兄 |
[06:11] | That was a little absent minded. | 只不过是不小心而已 |
[06:19] | I heard, he asked to be sent here. | 我听说他主动要求调来这里 |
[06:21] | -To this shit hole? -Yeah. | -来这个鬼地方? -是啊 |
[06:24] | I’m telling you. I’ve marched with the Eagles 23 years. | 告诉你 我加入军团23年了 |
[06:26] | I know a bad omen, when I see one. | 有凶兆的时候我会先知道 |
[06:29] | The boy’s a bad omen. | 这小子就是个凶兆 |
[06:32] | Mithras, lord of light. | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 |
[06:35] | Please, help me. Father of our fathers. | 众父之父 请助我 |
[06:41] | Help me lead my men well. | 请助我引领好我的部属 |
[06:46] | Do not let me dishonour my legion. | 不要让我的军团蒙羞 |
[06:55] | Please, help me regain my family’s honour. | 请助我恢复家族的荣耀 |
[07:28] | Dig in deep, boys. | 弟兄们 挖深一点 |
[07:32] | Your lives depend on these defences. | 你们的小命就靠这些防御措施了 |
[07:43] | You must be answerable to your instructions! | 你们必须遵循条令行事! |
[08:03] | It’s been told, the grain delivery hasn’t arrived. | 听说粮食补给还没到 |
[08:06] | I want you to send out a patrol to investigate. | 派巡逻队去查看一下 |
[08:09] | I wouldn’t worry, sir. One day late, is nothing here. | 没必要着急 长官 晚到一天很正常 |
[08:12] | Well, it is to me. Send out the patrol. | 不 对我来说不正常 派出巡逻队 |
[08:16] | Believe me sir, too dangerous. | 长官 相信我 太危险了 |
[08:18] | We’ve had reports of a Druid roaming the villages. | 我们接到线报 附近村庄有”德鲁伊”出没 |
[08:20] | Right now, I would not send out a patrol. | 这种时候 我们不能派出巡逻队 |
[08:24] | The men, they need to eat too. | 弟兄们总要吃东西的 |
[08:29] | Patrol! Forward! March! | 巡逻队形! 正前方! 出发! |
[08:33] | Left, right, march. | 左右左 前进 |
[09:28] | -Wake Lutorius. -Yes, sir. | -叫路托瑞斯起来 -是 长官 |
[09:42] | -Did you hear that? -Sir? | -你听到了吗? -什么? 长官? |
[09:53] | I hope the patrol’s all right. | 希望巡逻队平安无事 |
[10:02] | It seems I may have got you up for nothing. | 我不知道为什么要叫醒你 |
[10:04] | What did you hear? | 您听到什么了? |
[10:06] | It’s a cattle, most likely. | 野牛? 也许是吧 |
[10:11] | There. That. Did you hear it? | 那边 那个! 你听到了吗? |
[10:19] | Damn the dark. | 该死的黑暗 |
[10:23] | Should I call the men to arms? | 需要我叫大家准备战斗吗? |
[10:25] | If it’s only cattle, they won’t thank you. | 如果真的是野牛 弟兄们肯定不会感谢你的 |
[10:30] | Better angry than dead. | 生气总比死了好 |
[10:33] | Call them out. | 准备战斗吧 |
[10:34] | -But in silence. -Yes, sir. | 但保持肃静 是 长官 |
[10:42] | Soldier, wake up! | 士兵! 起来! ! |
[10:54] | Bloody helmets! | 该死的头盔! |
[10:59] | Come on, come on! Move, move, move! | 快点快点! ! 动起来动起来! |
[12:25] | Bring me a torch! | 拿个火把来! |
[12:29] | Hold! Steady! | 停! 稳住! ! |
[12:43] | Hold your lines! | 守住防线! |
[14:11] | -Sir. -Well done, sir. | -长官 -好样的 长官 |
[14:13] | -Well done. -Sir. | -干的好 -长官 |
[14:31] | The light of the sun be with you, brother. | 愿太阳的光辉与你同在 兄弟 |
[14:38] | Many more of us would be lyng there, sir. | 我们当中的更多人将会在躺在那里 长官 |
[14:45] | Is there any sign of the patrol? | 有巡逻队的消息吗? |
[15:01] | Sir! | 长官! |
[17:22] | I’m not leaving them to die. | 我们不会弃他们于死地 |
[17:23] | Muster fifty of the reserves and hold them at the gate. | 准备50人的预备队守住大门 |
[17:26] | Sir… Let me lead them. | 长官 我来带队吧 |
[17:29] | It was my decision to send out the patrol. | 派出巡逻队是我的决定 |
[17:31] | It’s my responsibility to bring them back. | 带他们回来是也是我的责任 |
[17:33] | Muster the men. | 召集人手 |
[18:10] | Mithras, lord of light, father of our fathers, | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父 |
[18:13] | let me not bring misfortune to my Legion. | 不要让我将厄运带给我的军团 |
[18:15] | Mithras, lord of light, father of our fathers, | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父 |
[18:17] | accept whatever sacrifice, | 请接纳所有献祭 |
[18:18] | that I may not bring misfortune to my Legion. | 不要让我将厄运带给我的军团 |
[18:25] | On my command! | 听我命令! |
[18:28] | We form Testudo! | 攻城队形! |
[18:34] | Ready! | 准备! |
[18:36] | Open the gate! | 开大门! |
[18:38] | Legion! Dopuble time, March! | 军团! 加速 前进! |
[19:04] | Testudo! | 攻城队形…! |
[19:07] | Form! | 列队! |
[19:30] | -Move forward! -Move forward! | -前进! -前进! |
[19:32] | Move forward! | 前进! |
[19:47] | Locking Testudo! Move! | 锁定攻城队形! 行动! |
[19:50] | Locking Testudo! Move! | 锁定攻城队形! 行动! |
[19:53] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[20:01] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[20:03] | -Hold the circle! -Hold the circle! | -保持环形! -保持环形! |
[20:11] | Here! Cut that’s free! | 这里! 割开绳套! |
[20:19] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[20:22] | Hold the circle! Hold! | 保持环形! 停! |
[20:33] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[20:59] | Fall back! | 后退! |
[21:03] | Run! | 冲啊! |
[21:10] | Run! | 冲啊! |
[21:51] | Father, where are you? | 父亲! 您在哪? |
[22:28] | Father. | 父亲! |
[22:34] | Rest now. Lie still, still. | 躺好 躺好 躺好 |
[22:41] | where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[22:43] | You still in Britain. Calleva. | 你还在不列颠 卡雷瓦 |
[22:47] | Calleva? | 在”卡雷瓦”? |
[22:48] | Your fort surgeon had you transferred here. | 要塞的军医把你转送来的 |
[22:52] | Two hundred leagues in a mule cart. | 用驴车 走了200里格(600英里) |
[22:56] | A few are wounded, so I wonder you didn’t die. | 你受了点伤 竟然没死 |
[23:00] | I’m your uncle, in your father’s side. Aquila. | 我是你的叔叔 你爸爸的弟弟 阿葵拉 |
[23:07] | These are not the best circumstances, | 这个场合不大好 |
[23:08] | under which to meet, but… | 对初次见面来说 不过… |
[23:11] | assuming you gonna live, | 毕竟你还活着 |
[23:11] | so you’ll have a plenty of time to make your acquaintance. | 所以你还有不少时间可以了解我 |
[23:15] | Don’t. Please, lie still. The patient must rest. | 不要! 静静躺好 病人要休息 |
[23:22] | I hope the medicine, he’s gonna give you does you some good. | 我希望他给你用的药对你有所帮助 |
[23:25] | It smells repellent, like one of his farts. | 尽管闻起来很糟糕 跟臭屁一样 |
[23:29] | My men? | 我的弟兄呢? |
[23:31] | What happened to my men? | 我的弟兄怎么样了? |
[23:33] | Your men were saved. | 你的弟兄获救了 |
[23:35] | Thanks to your effort. | 多亏你的努力 |
[23:46] | Rest now. | 休息吧 |
[24:07] | Marcus. | 马可士 |
[24:10] | Marcus. | 马可士 |
[24:12] | You have a visitor. | 您有访客 |
[24:14] | -Lutorius. -Sir. | -路托瑞斯 -长官 |
[24:20] | The men have been asking after you. | 弟兄们问候您 |
[24:22] | And how are they? | 他们现在如何? |
[24:24] | Anxious to know how their Commander fares. | 急着想知道他们的指挥官的状况 |
[24:31] | You have some news for my nephew? | 有给我的侄儿的新消息吗? |
[24:33] | Yes, sorry. | 有的 抱歉 |
[24:35] | We have received word from Rome. | 我们接到来自罗马的信息 |
[24:38] | For holding the fort under extreme duress, | 在极恶劣情况下坚守堡垒的 |
[24:40] | the Fourth Cohort of Gauls, | 高卢第二军团第四分队 |
[24:41] | has been awarded the gilded laurel. | 被授予金月桂枝花环 |
[24:44] | From today, their standard will carry its first wreath. | 从今天起 他们的旗帜上有了第一个花环 |
[24:51] | Tell the men I could not be more proud. | 告诉弟兄们 我感到无比的骄傲 |
[24:54] | And that’s not all, sir. | 还有其他的 长官 |
[24:57] | They’ve awarded you, a military armilla. | 帝国授予您军功手环 |
[25:00] | for conspicuous gallantry. | 以表彰您的英勇无畏 |
[25:06] | And an honourable discharge, | 并且准予您因伤… |
[25:09] | because of your wounds. | 光荣退役 |
[25:18] | The citation reads “honour and faithfulness”. | 手环的铭文是”荣耀”与”忠诚” |
[25:25] | Honour and faithfulness. | “荣耀”与”忠诚” |
[25:27] | May I be the first to offer my congratulations. | 我可以第一个恭贺您吗? |
[25:37] | It was good of you to come so far. | 感谢你远道而来的好意 |
[25:45] | Sir. | 长官 |
[25:50] | Thank you, Lutorius. | 谢谢你 路托瑞斯 |
[26:08] | Stephanos. Leave him. | 史帝芬斯 别管他 |
[26:12] | There’s no medicine for that. | 这事药石难剂 |
[27:22] | Ease him down. | 让他放松一下 |
[27:25] | careful. | 小心 |
[27:28] | Gently. | 轻点 |
[27:35] | Fun. | 看看乐子吧 |
[27:44] | What was my father like? | 我父亲是个怎样的人? |
[27:47] | Your father? | 你父亲… |
[27:53] | Your father was the perfect Roman, | 你父亲是完美的罗马人 |
[27:56] | with everything that that implies. | 有丰富的内涵 |
[27:59] | The man who lost the Eagle was the perfect Roman? | 一个丢掉军团鹰徽的人 是一个完美的罗马人? |
[28:03] | How the Eagle was lost, no one knows. | 没人知道鹰徽是如何被丢掉的 |
[28:06] | But if your father died defending it, | 但你父亲保卫着它 至死方休 |
[28:09] | he died honourably. | 他的死很光荣 |
[28:12] | That’s what we tell ourselves. But what if he didn’t? | -这是你要告诉你自己的 -如果他不是呢? |
[28:14] | What? | 你说什么? |
[28:16] | What if he was a coward and ran? | 如果他是个懦夫 逃兵呢? |
[28:31] | And now… a fight to the death! | 准备…至死方休! |
[29:01] | It’s a slay. | 真是场杀戮 |
[29:02] | A gladiator and a slave’s never a fair contest. Never. | 角斗士跟奴隶的战斗从来都不公平 都不公平 |
[29:11] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[29:17] | -Come on! -Come on! | -上啊! -快上啊! |
[29:28] | There’s bravery. He’s gonna give himself his death. | 真有勇气 他这是自寻死路 |
[29:42] | Come on, fight! | 上啊! 打啊! |
[29:50] | Look at that, look at that! | 你看 你看! |
[29:58] | Fight! | 打! |
[30:02] | Fight! | 打! |
[30:04] | -Get up, son! -Fight him! Fight! | -起来啊小子! -打他! 打啊! |
[30:07] | -Fight steady! -Get up! | -起来! -起来! |
[30:09] | -Get up and fight! -Get up!… | -起来打! -起来! … |
[30:12] | Get up! Fight! | -起来! -打! |
[30:16] | -Come on! -Fight! | -上啊! -打! |
[30:34] | Come on! Get up! | -打! -上啊! |
[30:42] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀! 杀! 杀! |
[30:46] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀! 杀! 杀! |
[30:51] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀! 杀! 杀! |
[30:57] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[31:04] | Life! Life! | 活! 活! |
[31:09] | Life! Come on, what is this? | 活! 拜托 你们要干什么? |
[31:12] | Come on, get your thumbs up! | 来吧 大家 竖起你的大拇指! |
[31:14] | Come on, you fools! Life! All of you, life! | 拜托 你们这群笨蛋! 要活! 全部都是 活! |
[31:17] | -Kill, kill! -Better be, it’s life! | -杀 杀! -最好是…放生! ! |
[31:19] | Get your thumbs up! Get your thumbs up! | 竖起你的大拇指! 竖起你的大拇指! |
[31:21] | -Life! -Come on you fools! | -活! -快点! 一群笨蛋! |
[31:23] | Get your thumbs up! | 竖起你的大拇指来! |
[31:26] | Life! | 活! |
[31:27] | Life! | 活! |
[31:37] | -Life! -Life! | -活! -活! |
[31:39] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[31:51] | No doubt that was not expecting. | 这可是有负众望啊 |
[31:57] | Why did you save him? | 你为什么要放过他? |
[32:19] | Stephanos! | 史帝芬斯! |
[32:23] | Stephanos! | 史帝芬斯! |
[32:29] | I’ve decided Stephanos is too old to serve two masters. | 史帝芬斯年纪太大了 服侍两人力不从心 |
[32:34] | I’ve bought you your own body slave. | 我给你买了一个专属的奴隶 |
[32:37] | I don’t need my own slave. | 我不需要专属的奴隶 |
[32:38] | Marcus. | 马可士 |
[32:41] | I should have been consulted. | 至少跟我商量一下吧 |
[32:42] | Yeah, well… you weren’t. | 好吧 那么… 确实没跟你商量 |
[32:47] | Slave! | 奴隶! |
[32:58] | His name’s Esca. | 他的名字是 伊斯卡 |
[33:05] | -I have no use for you. -I had no wish to be bought. | -我用不上你 -我也没想被买来 |
[33:08] | You should’ve run. | 你最好逃走 |
[33:11] | My uncle wouldn’t stop you. | 我叔叔不会阻止你的 |
[33:13] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[33:15] | I have a debt of honour to you. | 我道义上欠你的债 |
[33:17] | Against your wish. | 恰恰相反 |
[33:20] | No man should have to beg for his life. | 不该有任何人跪求活命… |
[33:22] | You didn’t. I did, on your behalf, and… | 你不欠我的 我确实欠您… |
[33:26] | I meant nothing by. | 我过去很没用 |
[33:32] | I’m the son of the Brigantes, | 我是不莱甘特斯人之子 |
[33:35] | who never broke his word. | 从不食言 |
[33:38] | My father’s dagger is my bond. | 我以我父亲的匕首为证 |
[33:43] | I hate everything you stand for. | 我憎恶你所持的任何观点 |
[33:46] | Everything you are. | 通通都是 |
[33:49] | But you saved me. | 但你救了我 |
[33:53] | And for that I must serve you. | 因此我要为你效劳 |
[34:02] | Who searched this wound? | 这个伤口是谁处理的? |
[34:04] | The surgeon at the fort. | 在堡垒的军医 |
[34:05] | Was he drunk? Never seen such a mess. | 他是当时喝醉了吗? 简直是一团糟 |
[34:08] | You must have been in constant pain. | 你一定承受着持续性的疼痛吧 |
[34:10] | Sent him two hundred leagues in a mule cart, nearly killed him. | 走了200多里格 险些要了他的小命 |
[34:14] | I’m going to have to re-open it. | 我将必须再打开伤口 |
[34:16] | There’s still metal in there. | 里面还有金属片在 |
[34:18] | Well… I guess, it’s gonna be time. | 嗯 我猜有一段时日了 |
[34:21] | You’re gonna do it, right? | 你会搞定的 是吧? |
[34:23] | -Yeah. -It’ll be over before you know it. | -是的 -在你还没察觉前就完成了 |
[34:26] | I’ve the best knives in the business. | 我有这行最完美的刀术 |
[34:37] | Some wine. | 来喝点酒 |
[34:52] | -Ready? -Ready. | -准备好没? -准备好了 |
[35:00] | You can go. | 不 你可以走了 |
[35:02] | No. I’m gonna need the slave to hold you down. | 不 我需要这个奴隶按住你 |
[35:07] | -Can’t my uncle do it? -Me? No… | -我叔叔不行吗? -我? 不… |
[35:12] | I’ve grown to hate the sight of blood, | 我天生就怕见到血 |
[35:15] | especially, the blood of someone I’m quite fond of. | 尤其是熟人的血 |
[35:19] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[35:25] | Quickly now. Hold him down. | 快点 现在! 按住他! |
[35:29] | Put your weight on him, slave! | 奴隶! 用你的体重压住他! |
[35:32] | Harder! | 再用点力! |
[35:35] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸! |
[35:37] | When I say “now”, let it out. | 等我喊”好” 你可以喊出来 |
[35:40] | Now! | 好! |
[36:39] | Did I shame myself? | 我没丢脸吧? |
[36:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:01] | There he is. | 在哪里 |
[37:06] | Spear! Now! | 猎叉! 给我! |
[37:10] | Cut him off! Turn around! | 截住它! 迂回过去! |
[37:47] | As I remember it, they seem to be fond of you. | 据我所知 他们还是很喜欢你的 |
[37:53] | Marcus. May I present my nephew, | 马可士 请让我为您介绍我的侄子 |
[37:57] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马可士·佛拉维斯·阿葵拉 |
[37:59] | Claudius Marcellus is my old friend, | 克劳迪斯玛尔凯 我的老朋友 |
[38:02] | and the esteemed Legate of the Sixth Legion. | 第六军团的最高指挥官 |
[38:05] | Your uncle is an old sparring partner. | 你叔叔是我的老伙计了 |
[38:08] | Tribune Servius Placidus, and… | 军事护民官 塞弗亚斯 皮拉西巴 以及… |
[38:11] | indispensable member of my staff. | 我不可或缺的好下属 |
[38:13] | pleasure. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[38:14] | Ah… Supper’s ready. | 啊 晚餐备好了 |
[38:17] | Boiled eggs and fish. | 水煮蛋 还有鱼 |
[38:20] | Don’t all rush at once. | 不要着急慢慢来 |
[38:25] | If it was my choice, I’d be a soldier all my life. | 如果让我自己来选 我会当一辈子军人 |
[38:28] | However, my father will insist I go into politics. | 尽管如此 我父亲依旧坚持让我从政 |
[38:33] | Have we met before? Your name sounds familiar. | 我们以前见过吗? 你的名字很熟悉的 |
[38:36] | Oh, I doubt it. | 哦 我想没有 |
[38:37] | The Tribune’s Club, in Rome? | 在执政官俱乐部? 罗马? |
[38:40] | No, I was only a cohort centurion. | 不 我不过是名步兵大队百夫长 |
[38:43] | Ah. Right. I remember now. | 啊 是的 我想起来了 |
[38:45] | Flavius Aquila… | 佛拉维斯 阿葵拉… |
[38:47] | Your father marched with the Eagles, too, did he not? | 你父亲也曾效力于雄鹰军团吧? 对吗? |
[38:50] | He commanded the First Cohort of the Ninth. | 他做过第九军团第一大队的指挥官 |
[38:54] | Of course. The Ninth. | 当然…第九军团 |
[38:56] | Every Roman remembers the Ninth. | 罗马人都会记得第九军团的 |
[39:00] | Talking of the Ninth, | 说到第九军团 |
[39:03] | there’s been a rumour recently along the Wall. | 最近哈德良长城附近有个传说 |
[39:04] | Rumours, rumours. | 传说 流言 |
[39:07] | Britain’s full of nothing but rumours. | 不列颠什么都缺 就是不缺流言 |
[39:10] | They say the Eagle’s been seen, | 有人见到过第九军团的鹰徽 |
[39:14] | receiving divine honours in some tribal temple in the far north. | 被供奉在一个遥远北方部落的神庙里 |
[39:18] | An Eagle in the hands of the Painted People, a potent weapon. | 军团的鹰徽落到身上涂着油彩的家伙们手里 多有力的武器 |
[39:21] | One has to wonder how any Roman could let it go. | 有人会很好奇 罗马人居然能泰然处之 |
[39:25] | If this were to be true, | 这件事如果属实 |
[39:27] | surly, we should act. What would Rome say? | -我们就该有所行动 -我们罗马人是怎么说的? |
[39:32] | Eagle lost, honour lost. Honour lost, all lost. | 遗失雄鹰 失却光荣 失却光荣 失去一切 |
[39:36] | Rome would love to get the Eagle back, | 我们罗马人都想取回鹰徽 |
[39:38] | but politics being politics, | 但政客终究是政客… |
[39:41] | no Senator’s going to risk thousands of lives, | 议员们可不愿意为了一个有污点的军团 |
[39:43] | on a tainted Legion. | 让数千军人去送命 |
[39:45] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力啊 |
[39:48] | Not if you sent one man. | 但是 如果只派一个人去… |
[39:51] | North of the wall? | 到城墙北边去? |
[39:54] | No Roman could survive up there. | 罗马人是无法从那里生还的 |
[39:57] | -Has anyone ever tried? -No… | -有人试过吗? -没有 |
[40:00] | but that’s the point, militarily. To try, would be to fail. | 重点是 任何军事上的尝试 都注定失败 |
[40:03] | How do you know? | 不试试怎么知道 |
[40:05] | One man can hide where an army can’t. | 一个人便于隐藏 但一整支部队做不到 |
[40:07] | No one would even know he was there. | 但没人知道 鹰徽是否真的在哪里 |
[40:09] | -It’s too risky. -Quite right. | -风险太大 -完全正确 |
[40:12] | The loss of the Ninth was humiliating enough, | 第九军团的失败已经够耻辱了 |
[40:14] | without adding another pointless death. | 更别提增加无谓的伤亡 |
[40:20] | Marcus. | 马可士 |
[40:30] | Marcus. | 马可士 |
[40:33] | You can’t let the likes of him do this to you. | 你不能让他们再这样对待你 |
[40:37] | He has no notion how you and I, lived our lives. | 他们完全不知道你我是怎样过活的 |
[40:43] | Ever since I can remember, | 从懂事开始 |
[40:48] | all I’ve ever worked to be was a soldier. | 我所做的一切都是为了能成为军人 |
[40:51] | like my father. | 像我父亲一样的军人 |
[40:52] | I know. | 我了解 |
[40:54] | I can still see him now, riding away for the last time. | 我还能想起他最后一次骑马离开时的身影 |
[40:57] | I can still feel how proud I was. | 我还能忆起我是多么的光荣 |
[41:04] | My father… | 我的父亲… |
[41:07] | Centurion of the First Cohort of the Ninth Legion! | 第九军团第一大队指挥官! |
[41:09] | Can you imagine anything more magnificent, | 你所能想像到的… |
[41:12] | than to be a soldier? | 还能有什么比作一名军人更伟大的吗? |
[41:14] | And to serve Rome, with courage and faithfulness. | 用勇敢和忠诚为罗马帝国效力 |
[41:17] | -But you did, son. -For what? For what?! | -但你做到了! 孩子 -为了什么? |
[41:24] | -An honourable discharge? -That’s fate. | -为了光荣退役吗? -那是你的命运 |
[41:27] | That’s in the hands of the Gods. | 那是神所决定的 |
[41:31] | When I made Centurion, | 当我晋为百夫长时 |
[41:34] | they asked me, where I wanted to be posted. | 他们问我想去哪里上任 |
[41:38] | I knew the answer before they’d even asked. | 在他们问我前我已经有了答案 |
[41:41] | Britain. | 不列颠 |
[41:43] | This is where my father lost the Eagle. | 父亲失去鹰徽的地方 |
[41:45] | This is where I was going to win so much glory, | 也是我赢取更多光荣的地方 |
[41:47] | that no Roman would ever dare bring up his name again. | 罗马人将不敢再提起我父亲的名字 |
[41:50] | And what all I do now? | 而现在呢? |
[41:52] | What all I do? | 我现在呢? |
[41:53] | I sit, and I listen to some silk-arsed politician’s son, | 只是坐在那看着一个白痴政客的儿子 |
[41:56] | pisses on our family’s name! | 对着我的家族之名洒尿! |
[42:01] | I will not sit in some villa, for the rest of my days, | 我还不想在庄园里安享晚年 |
[42:04] | rotting and remembering. | 一边腐朽 一边回忆 |
[42:11] | by being a soldier, | 以一个军人身份 |
[42:14] | then I’ll do it by finding the lost Eagle. | 找回失落的鹰徽 |
[42:17] | You can’t. | 你办不到 |
[42:19] | No Roman can survive north of the wall alone. | 罗马人是无法从城墙北面生还的 |
[42:23] | You can’t. | 你办不到 |
[42:24] | Then I’ll take Esca. | 那我会带上伊思卡 |
[42:26] | I can use his knowledge, he speaks their language. | 他的知识我派得上用场 他懂他们的语言 |
[42:28] | -Esca? -Why not? | -伊思卡? -为什么不? |
[42:32] | Because he’s a Britain. | 他是不列颠人 |
[42:35] | He may not be from north of the wall, | 或许他不是城墙北面来的人 |
[42:38] | but he’s a Britain. | 但他是不列颠人 |
[42:40] | And he will slit your throat the minute you’re alone. | 他会在你落单时 割你的喉 |
[42:44] | -He wouldn’t do that. -How do you know? | -他不会 -你怎么知道呢? |
[42:45] | -He gave me his word. -His word? | -他向我承诺过 -他的承诺? |
[42:49] | He’s a slave. | 他不过是个奴隶 |
[42:52] | He says what he says, and he does what he does, | 他说他该说的 且做他该做的 |
[42:54] | because he has to. | 因为他必须如此! |
[42:58] | Once you be on their territories. | 一旦你踏上他们领土… |
[43:02] | If I’m wrong… | 如果我错了… |
[43:04] | then I’ll die. | 我以死相抵 |
[43:08] | And that’s how it should be. | 如此而已 |
[44:27] | Where are you heading? | 你们要去哪? |
[44:29] | North. | 北方 |
[44:36] | Didn’t they tell you, this is the end of the world? | 他们没告诉你 这里是世界的尽头吗? |
[44:39] | Just open the gates, soldier. | 打开大门 |
[44:49] | See you in the afterlife, Roman. | 来生再见了 罗马人 |
[45:54] | Who did this? | 什么人干的? |
[45:57] | Rogue warriors. | 蛮族战士 |
[46:24] | You know, sometimes, I… | 知道吗? 有时我… |
[46:28] | I dream that I’ll find my father alive up here. | 梦见在这里找到我父亲 |
[46:32] | And that he survived in some hidden place? | 他还活着 躲在这里 |
[46:37] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才会来这里? |
[46:40] | To find your father? | 为了找到你父亲? |
[46:42] | No. | 不 |
[46:44] | We’re here to find the Eagle. | 我们是来找军团鹰徽的 |
[46:47] | How can a piece of metal mean so much to you? | 一块金属对你有那么重要吗? |
[46:53] | The Eagle is not a piece of metal. | 军团鹰徽可不仅仅是块金属 |
[46:55] | The Eagle is Rome. | 鹰徽就是罗马 |
[46:59] | It’s a symbol of our honour. | 他是我们荣誉的象征 |
[47:02] | Every victory, every achievement. | 所有的胜利 所有的成就 |
[47:07] | Wherever the Eagle is, we can say that… | 只要鹰徽所在 我们就能说 |
[47:10] | Rome did that. | “罗马人来了! “ |
[47:19] | You wouldn’t understand. How could you? | 你不懂的 你根本无法理解 |
[47:29] | My father was Cunoval, | 我父亲是科纳沃 |
[47:32] | bearer of the Blue War Shield’s the Brigantes. | 不莱甘特斯蓝盾武士团的领导人 |
[47:36] | Lord of five hundred spears. | 500多人的指挥官 |
[47:41] | Seven years ago, you took our lands. | 七年前 你们占去了我们的土地 |
[47:44] | And we rose against you. | 我们起而反抗 |
[47:49] | My father and two brothers died. | 我父亲和两个兄弟战死 |
[47:54] | My mother also. | 我母亲也死了 |
[47:57] | My father killed her before the Legionaries broke through. | 父亲在你们的军团攻入前杀了母亲 |
[48:04] | He knew what they would do to her. | 因为他知道你们会如何对她 |
[48:09] | She knelt in front of him and he slit her throat. | 她跪在他面前 父亲割了她的喉 |
[48:16] | Rome also did that. | 罗马人也会这样做的 |
[48:48] | The Highlands. | 到高地了 |
[48:51] | -Which way? -It’s up to you. | -走哪条路? -你来决定 |
[48:56] | Five thousand men could disappear in a single glen. | 5千多人会失陷在一条峡谷里 |
[49:01] | There are thousands of glens. | 而这里有上千条峡谷 |
[49:05] | You could search for months and still find nothing. | 你也许会找上几个月却什么也找不到 |
[49:25] | North. | 向北 |
[49:30] | Whoever we meet, let me do the talking. | 不管碰到谁都让我来讲话 |
[49:33] | If they find out you’re a Roman, | 他们如果发现你是罗马人 |
[49:35] | they’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[49:37] | And me. | 和我 |
[50:49] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[50:51] | There’s three Rogue warriors behind you, across the river. | 你身后的河对岸有三个蛮族士兵 |
[50:57] | How many behind me? | 我背后有几个? |
[51:06] | I don’t see anyone. | 我看不到有人 |
[51:09] | They’re there. | 他们有三个人 |
[51:16] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[52:46] | Next time, don’t hesitate. | 下一次不要犹豫 |
[53:28] | Stay back. | 在这等着 |
[53:52] | He remembers seeing the Legion march north. | 他只记得军团经这里向北行进 |
[53:54] | but they never came back this way. | 但没从这里返回过 |
[53:57] | He must know more than that. | 他们知道的应该更多 |
[53:59] | He says not. | 他们说没有 |
[54:00] | -Ask him again. -No. | -再问一次 -不要 |
[54:46] | What’re you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[54:47] | Enough! Enough! | 够了! 够了! |
[54:51] | No more games, no more lies! | 别再胡闹! 别再撒谎! |
[54:53] | Ask him where the legion went. | 问他军团去哪了! |
[54:57] | Ask him! | 问他! |
[56:06] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[56:08] | Kill him. | 杀了他! |
[56:11] | Do it, now! | 现在就杀了他 |
[56:11] | Chin-strap scar. | 头盔带的痕迹 |
[56:13] | Only a Roman helmet does that. | 只有罗马的头盔会有这样的痕迹 |
[56:19] | He’s a Legionary. | 他是军团的人! |
[56:28] | What do you want from me? | 你想干什么? … |
[56:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[56:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[56:46] | I’m called Guern. | 我叫格恩 |
[56:52] | My name… | 我的名字是… |
[56:53] | is Lucius Caius Metellus. | 鲁西斯 凯尔斯 莫塔勒斯 |
[56:56] | First Cohort of the Ninth Legion. | 隶属第九军团第一大队 |
[57:14] | How did you survived up here for so long? | 你是如何在此生存这么久的? |
[57:18] | My tribe is called the Selgovae. | 我的部落叫希尔格温 |
[57:21] | They took me in, made me one of their own. | 他们接纳我成为他们的一员 |
[57:25] | I have a woman, two sons. | 我现有一妻二子 |
[57:28] | My life is here now. | 我定居在这里了 |
[57:35] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[57:38] | -He’s a deserter. -We don’t know that. | -他是个逃兵 -我们不能确定 |
[57:42] | He’s still a Roman. | 但他毕竟是罗马人 |
[57:44] | He was a Roman when he ran. | 他逃跑的时候也是罗马人 |
[57:59] | I don’t know what your father’s orders were, but… | 我不知道您父亲接到的是什么命令 |
[58:06] | All I know… | 不过 当时我只知道… |
[58:10] | is that we had it coming. | 接受命令 来到这里 |
[58:14] | Why did they have to come north? | 他们为什么非要来北方? |
[58:17] | There’s nothing here worth taking. | 这里没有值得得到的东西 |
[58:23] | Couldn’t they be satisfied with what they had? | 他们对于已拥有的还不够满足吗? |
[58:27] | They always have to punish and push on, | 他们总是要去惩罚别人 步步紧逼 |
[58:30] | looking for more conquests, more territories, more wars. | 为了更多的征服 更多的领土 更多的战争 |
[58:37] | Just tell me what happened. | 你只需告诉我发生什么事了 |
[58:46] | When the order came for the Ninth to march north, | 当第九军团接到向北方推进的命令时 |
[58:48] | it was autumn. | 已是秋天了 |
[58:51] | Worst weather they had in years. | 一年中最糟的季节 |
[58:55] | For weeks we marched, no sign of them. | 我们前进了数周 没有敌人的踪迹 |
[59:01] | Suddenly, they just appeared out of the mist. | 忽然间 他们出现在迷雾中 |
[59:08] | We can hear them, picking the men off at the back, | 我甚至听见他们从队尾开始抓人 |
[59:10] | one by one. | 一个接一个的 |
[59:15] | Finally, we just stopped trying to find open ground, | 终于我们停下脚步 找到一块开阔地 |
[59:17] | and we turned and faced them. | 接着向后转 面对他们 |
[59:26] | Those last few days in the Legion, | 军团的最后几天 |
[59:30] | I’ve never been so frightened. | 我从来没这么恐惧过 |
[59:34] | We fought back to back. | 我们背靠背的战斗 |
[59:37] | No sleep, | 没有睡过 |
[59:38] | pissing where we stood. | 在我们站着的地方小便 |
[59:44] | They came as if like animals. | 他们像野兽一样袭来 |
[59:57] | This is the killing ground. | 这里就是战场 |
[1:00:05] | All the northern tribes were here. | 所有的北方部落都聚集来这里 |
[1:00:09] | But their worst, | 更糟糕的 |
[1:00:11] | were the painted warriors of the Seal People. | 是脸上涂着油彩的希尔战士 |
[1:00:17] | They hacked the feet off the dead. | 他们会砍下死人的双脚 |
[1:00:19] | so their souls couldn’t walk into the afterlife. | 让灵魂无法走入来世 |
[1:00:31] | They used those stones as Altars, to kill the officers. | 他们用石头做祭坛处决军官 |
[1:00:40] | They ripped their hearts off while they were still alive. | 他们将军官的头颅活生生的砍下来 |
[1:00:47] | We could hear them being sacrificed. | 我们能听到他们被当作祭品时的哀嚎 |
[1:01:03] | And my father? | 我父亲呢? |
[1:01:05] | What happened to him? | 他怎样了? |
[1:01:09] | The last time, I saw your father, | 最后一次我见到你父亲 |
[1:01:10] | he was surrounded by the warriors of the Seal People. | 他被希尔人包围了 |
[1:01:15] | Did he die fighting? | 他是战死的吗? |
[1:01:19] | -Did he die fighting? -I don’t know. | -他是战死的吗? -我不清楚 |
[1:01:26] | I ran before the end. A lot of us did. | 战斗结束前我们就逃了 很多人都逃了 |
[1:01:31] | -You coward. -No. | -你这懦夫 -不… |
[1:01:36] | You weren’t here. | 当时你们不在… |
[1:01:40] | You don’t what it was like. | 你们不会知道有多惨… |
[1:01:45] | Who has the Eagle? | 军团鹰徽在谁手中? |
[1:01:48] | They say the Seal People have it. | 有人说被希尔人拿走了 |
[1:01:50] | How do I find them? | 我如何才能找到他们? |
[1:01:53] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[1:01:57] | He’s Brigantes. | 他是不莱甘特斯人 |
[1:02:00] | They fought here. | 他们也在这战斗过 |
[1:02:15] | You always knew that place existed, didn’t you? | 你们一直都知道那地方的存在! |
[1:02:18] | We’ve wasted weeks searching for it. | 我们费了好几周的工夫了 |
[1:02:20] | And all this time you could have told me. | 这么长的一段时间 你大可告诉我… |
[1:02:22] | Your tribe was there. | 你的部落参战了 |
[1:02:23] | And they butchered my father’s men like dogs. | 他们像杀狗般残杀了我父亲的弟兄 |
[1:02:25] | Your father came to kill! | 你父亲是来杀人的! |
[1:02:29] | He came to punish us, | 他来惩戒我们… |
[1:02:30] | cause we were not bowed to the name of Rome. | 只因我们不愿向罗马低头 |
[1:02:33] | Yes, I’ve heard of this place. | 是的 我听说过那个地方 |
[1:02:35] | To me and to all my people, | 对我和我的族人来说… |
[1:02:37] | -it is the place of heroes. -How dare you? | -那里是”英雄的土地” -岂有此理? |
[1:02:40] | You’re still my slave! | 你依旧是我的奴隶! |
[1:02:41] | And you’d be dead in a ditch without me! | 没有我 你早就死在河沟里了! |
[1:02:42] | I saved your miserable life! | 我救了你的贱命! |
[1:03:18] | Who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[1:03:22] | I am Esca. | 我是伊斯卡 |
[1:03:25] | Son of Cunoval. | 死去的不莱甘特斯人首领 |
[1:03:27] | Slain Chief of the Brigantes. | 科纳沃之子 |
[1:03:35] | Who is he that you talk to in the Roman tongue? | 和你一起讲罗马话的是什么人? |
[1:03:44] | My slave. | 我的奴隶 |
[1:03:52] | My slave. | 我的奴隶 |
[1:04:03] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[1:04:08] | Their god marks them all with the same scar. | 他们的神在他们身上留下了相同的疤痕 |
[1:04:17] | My father would like to see such a slave. | 我父亲会想见到这样的奴隶 |
[1:04:20] | You will be my guest. | 你将成为我的客人 |
[1:04:26] | You must teach your slave not to talk to you as he does. | 你得教会你的奴隶不要这样跟你说话 |
[1:04:30] | We will help you. | 我们也会帮你的 |
[1:04:37] | No! What’s happening? | 不! 发生何事了? |
[1:04:40] | No! Esca? | 不! 伊斯卡 |
[1:04:43] | Esca? | 伊斯卡 |
[1:04:45] | Esca? Esca! | 伊斯卡! |
[1:07:07] | The hunting was good? | 狩猎情况还好吧? |
[1:07:11] | It was good, father. | 还不错! 父亲 |
[1:07:14] | You wish me to eat these people, too? | 你是要我把这两个人也吃了吗? |
[1:07:20] | I bring a guest, Esca. | 我带来了一位客人…伊斯卡 |
[1:07:22] | Eldest son to Cunoval, | 已逝的不莱甘特斯人首领 |
[1:07:24] | the slain Chief of the Brigantes. | 科纳沃的长子 |
[1:07:28] | And his slave. | 还有他的奴隶… |
[1:07:30] | A Roman. | 一个罗马人 |
[1:07:42] | Does the slave have a name? | 这个奴隶有没有名字? |
[1:07:45] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马可士·佛拉维斯·阿葵拉 |
[1:07:52] | I have brought many Romans back to my village, | 我给村子带回过很多罗马”人”… |
[1:07:55] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马可士·佛拉维斯·阿葵拉 |
[1:07:58] | but never with their head attached to their body. | 不过他们的脑袋都搬家了 |
[1:08:05] | You’re welcome Esca, son of Cunoval. | 欢迎你 伊斯卡! 科纳沃之子 |
[1:08:11] | Come. Eat with us. | 来吧 一起用餐 |
[1:08:13] | Esca. Esca, what’s happening? | 伊斯卡 什么情况? |
[1:08:17] | You’re my slave. | 你是我的奴隶 |
[1:08:23] | Show him where to go. | 带他去他该去的地方 |
[1:10:54] | How do you know he’s not a spy? | 您怎么知道他不是间谍? |
[1:10:58] | He swore allegiance to me. | 他对我发过誓永远忠诚与我 |
[1:11:01] | He would not dare to disobey me. | 他不会违背我 |
[1:11:04] | And never to abandon me. | 并且从未抛弃我 |
[1:11:11] | I’ve seen many Romans, | 我见过很多罗马人 |
[1:11:14] | he’s not savage as them. | 他不像罗马人那么野蛮 |
[1:11:40] | You! | 你! |
[1:11:43] | Take your eyes off her, slave! | 别盯着她看! 死奴隶! |
[1:11:46] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:11:47] | He was looking at my sister. | 他在盯着我姐妹看 |
[1:11:50] | All Romans are savages. | 罗马人都是野蛮人 |
[1:11:53] | I have seen what they do to their prisoners. | 我见识过他们如何对待囚犯 |
[1:11:56] | Such people are not to be trusted. | 这种人是不值得信赖的 |
[1:12:03] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[1:12:06] | Kneel! | 跪下 |
[1:12:13] | Get on your knees! | 叫你跪下! |
[1:12:16] | Do it! | 跪! |
[1:12:25] | If it pleases you… | 如果你愿意… |
[1:12:27] | kill him. | 杀了他! |
[1:12:43] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:45] | You are my honoured guest, and he is your property. | 你是我的贵客 他是你的资产 |
[1:12:50] | As long as you trust him, | 你信任他多久 |
[1:12:53] | he lives. | 他就活多久 |
[1:13:04] | When I get the chance, | 等我一有机会 |
[1:13:07] | I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[1:13:23] | Now is the time to strike. | 现在是时候出击 |
[1:13:26] | Bring the great bird south, | 带着雄伟的南方鸟 |
[1:13:29] | and complete the victory of our clan brothers fifteen years ago. | 完成十五年前我们宗族兄弟的光荣胜利 |
[1:13:34] | At the ceremony of the New Spears, we will ask The Horned One. | 在这新矛的仪式 我们垦求有角 |
[1:13:37] | If he blesses your request, we will march south. | 如果他保右您的请求 我们将向南前进 |
[1:15:38] | Behold, the great Eagle! | 看 伟大的鹰徽! |
[1:16:26] | Marcus. | 马可士 |
[1:16:28] | Marcus! Marcus! | 马可士! 马可士! |
[1:16:33] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:16:36] | We have to do this now. | 现在该行动了! |
[1:16:39] | It’s our only chance. while they sleep. | 他们都睡着了 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:16:45] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为你不帮我了 |
[1:16:49] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:18:40] | There’s no time now. Let’s go. | 快没时间了 快走 |
[1:18:48] | We have to go now! | 我们该走了! |
[1:19:44] | Where did you get my father’s ring? | 你在哪里拿到我父亲的戒指的? |
[1:19:46] | Just another dead Roman. | 在一个死掉的罗马人身上 |
[1:19:52] | The coward knelt before me and begged for his life. | 这个懦夫跪着求我饶他一命 |
[1:20:06] | What did he say? | 伊勒讲三小? |
[1:20:09] | We have to go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:20:28] | Esca? | 伊斯卡 |
[1:20:41] | -Are you leaving? -Yes. | -你要离开了吗? -对 |
[1:20:44] | Can I go with you? | 我能跟你走吗? |
[1:20:46] | Go back to your family. | 回家去吧 |
[1:20:49] | My father will be angry. | 我父亲会生气的 |
[1:20:55] | You tell him, | 你告诉他 |
[1:20:57] | when he wakes, | 等他醒来时告诉他… |
[1:20:59] | Esca’s sorry but he has to go now. | 伊斯卡很抱歉 他必须要离开 |
[1:21:04] | Not until he wakes. You understand? | 一定要等他醒来后 你知道吗? |
[1:21:07] | Esca? | 伊斯卡? |
[1:21:10] | If he wakes them, we’re dead. And you know it. | 万一他叫醒了他父亲 我们都死定了 |
[1:21:13] | He has no reason to protect us. | 他没理由保护我们的 |
[1:21:14] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[1:21:18] | He won’t betray us. | 他不会背叛我们的 |
[1:22:10] | They’ve gone? | 他们逃走了? |
[1:22:15] | They’ve gone! | 他们逃走了! |
[1:22:22] | Hya! | 驾! |
[1:22:24] | Come on, come on! | 快! 快点! |
[1:22:48] | -How many days to the wall? -If we ride hard, four, maybe five. | -到城墙还有几天? -骑快一点 大概四天或五天 |
[1:22:53] | They’ll never catch us on foot. | 他们步行赶不上我们 |
[1:22:55] | -Have you seen them run? -Come on, come on. | -你见过他们怎么跑的吗? -快! 快点! |
[1:23:24] | You’re wounded. Why didn’t you say? | -你见过他们怎么跑的吗? -快! 快点! |
[1:23:27] | -It’s nothing. -It’s your bad leg. Sit down. | -没事的 -你的腿伤了…快坐下 |
[1:23:30] | -We don’t have time. -Just sit down. | -我们没时间了 -先坐下来 |
[1:23:42] | In the cave… the chief. What did he say? | 在洞穴时酋长是说了什么? |
[1:23:49] | Come on, there’s no time right now. | 快点 没时间再说这些了 |
[1:24:12] | They’re coming. | 他们过来了 |
[1:24:15] | Half a day behind. The wind always lies. | 他们只落后我们半天 风总会说谎 |
[1:25:08] | No fires. It’s too risky. | 不能生火 太过冒险 |
[1:25:19] | I’m not eating that. I’m not a savage. | 我不吃那玩意 我不是野蛮人 |
[1:25:25] | Then die a Roman. | 那就像”罗马人”一样去死吧 |
[1:25:29] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你已经失血过多 |
[1:25:33] | You need to keep your strength up. | 需要保存体力 |
[1:25:38] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:26:24] | It’s time to go. | 该上路了 |
[1:26:27] | They can take shortcuts that the horses can’t. | 他们可以抄近路 马匹走不了的 |
[1:26:37] | Come on, keep going. Come on! | 加油! 继续! 加油! |
[1:26:43] | Come on! | 继续! |
[1:26:47] | No! | 不! |
[1:28:31] | We need to stick to the river. They’ll double back soon enough. | 我们得沿着河水走 他们很快就会折回来 |
[1:29:51] | -Rest. -We can’t. | 休息一下 我不能 |
[1:29:54] | You need to rest! | 你需要休息! |
[1:29:57] | Marcus! | 马可士! |
[1:30:01] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息的 |
[1:30:06] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:30:10] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:30:29] | I can’t go on. | 我不能走了 |
[1:30:30] | Yes, you can. You just need to rest. | 不 你可以 你只是需要休息 |
[1:30:36] | Take the Eagle. If you find horses come back. | 拿着鹰徽 有了马再回头找我 |
[1:30:41] | If not, just keep south! | 如果没有 你就往南走! |
[1:30:45] | Make sure, this gets back to Rome. | 务必把它送回罗马 |
[1:30:47] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会丢下你 |
[1:30:50] | Do not dishonour me. Take it. | 别拒绝我 拿着 |
[1:30:53] | I came this far with you, | 我跟你走了这么远了 |
[1:30:55] | I won’t leave you now. | 我不会丢下你 |
[1:30:59] | Esca, I order you. | 伊斯卡! 我命令你! |
[1:31:03] | Take it. | 拿着! |
[1:31:07] | I swore an oath of honour, | 我以荣誉发誓 |
[1:31:10] | never to abandon you! | 永不放弃你! |
[1:31:14] | If you want me to leave, | 如果你非要让我离开 |
[1:31:17] | set me free. | 还我自由 |
[1:31:21] | Give me my freedom. | 还我自由之身 |
[1:31:40] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[1:31:46] | You’re free my friend. | 你自由了! 我的朋友! |
[1:31:55] | -Take it. -No. | -拿着它 -不! |
[1:32:05] | I will return. | 我会回来的 |
[1:35:53] | Legion! Halt! | 军团! 停! |
[1:35:59] | Your father’s Legionaries. | 你父亲的军团 |
[1:36:02] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:36:04] | The dead can live. | 死者永生! |
[1:36:08] | My shame would not allow me to tell you this before, | 我当时很羞愧 有些话没能对你说… |
[1:36:12] | but I watched your father die. | 我目击了您父亲的死 |
[1:36:17] | Whatever anyone tells you, he was not a coward. | 不管别人怎么说的 他不是懦夫! |
[1:36:22] | He stood his ground, to the very end. | 他一直挺立着 直到最后 |
[1:36:27] | I saw it. | 我亲眼看见… |
[1:36:30] | The last Roman to hold the Eagle was your father. | 最后一个手执鹰徽的罗马人是您的父亲 |
[1:36:36] | The order, sir. | 您的命令 长官 |
[1:36:40] | You’ve honoured my father’s memory enough. | 你为我忆起我父亲的荣耀就已经足够 |
[1:36:44] | -You don’t have to do this. -No. | -你无须这样做 -不 |
[1:36:47] | When I ran from your father, | 当我背离您父亲时… |
[1:36:53] | I ran from myself. | 我也背离了我自己 |
[1:37:01] | Give the order, sir. | 您的命令 长官? |
[1:37:12] | Prepare to defend the Eagle! | 防御阵形! 保护鹰徽! |
[1:37:51] | Esca! | 伊斯卡! |
[1:37:55] | To those who would betray their own kind, | 这就是背叛者 |
[1:37:57] | I’ll show you how to deal with them. | 应该得到的下场 |
[1:38:40] | Out swords! | 拔剑! |
[1:42:20] | Let us remember the men who fought and die, | 让我们铭记那些曾经战斗过的阵亡者 |
[1:42:22] | in the name of honour. | 以光荣之名 |
[1:42:25] | Romans and Britains. | 罗马人和不列颠人 |
[1:42:30] | My father and yours. | 我和你的父亲 |
[1:42:46] | Fathers… | 父亲… |
[1:42:50] | Brothers… | 兄弟… |
[1:42:53] | Sons… | 子孙… |
[1:42:57] | May peace and honour follow you. | 愿安宁与荣耀与你们同在 |
[1:43:00] | May you know no more strife. | 愿你们知道无需再战 |
[1:43:04] | May your souls take flight and soar. | 愿你们的灵魂 |
[1:43:09] | With the Eagle of the Ninth. | 与第九军团的雄鹰展翅同飞 |
[1:44:43] | For my father. | 为了我父亲 |
[1:44:53] | My dear boy! | 我亲爱的孩子! |
[1:44:59] | I congratulate you, Rome congratulate you. | 我祝贺你 罗马祝贺你 |
[1:45:03] | Your family’s good name is restored. | 你挽回了家族的荣光 |
[1:45:07] | The senate will want to reform the Ninth, | 元老院将要重整第九军团 |
[1:45:12] | perhaps they can reward you with its command. | 或许他们可以将指挥权授予你作为奖赏 |
[1:45:18] | I don’t know how did you do it. | 我不知道你是如何办到的 |
[1:45:20] | -With only a slave to help you. -He’s not a slave. | -只靠一个奴隶帮你 -他不是奴隶 |
[1:45:25] | And he knows more about honour and freedom, | 他对自由和荣耀的理解 |
[1:45:27] | than you ever will. | 比你们毕生所能知的更深刻! |
[1:45:40] | So, what now? | 那么…现在呢? |
[1:45:44] | You decide. | 你说了算 |