英文名称:The Quake
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | [Internet Enthusiasts] | 网络爱好者翻译 |
[00:44] | A year has passed since… | 自盖朗厄尔峡湾的克内塞特 |
[00:47] | the rockslide at Åkerneset in the Geiranger Fjord… | 岩石崩落已经过去一年了 |
[00:49] | that resulted in an 80-meter-high tsunami. | 这都是那次浪高超过80米的海啸造成的 |
[00:53] | 248 lives were lost in this brutal encounter with the forces of nature. | 248个人在这次残酷的自然灾害中丧生 |
[00:59] | And we have heard powerful stories… | 当中我们听到过很多感人的事迹 |
[01:01] | of courage, compassion and survival. | 一些能充满了勇气 热情与希望的事迹 |
[01:04] | But also questions about what we as a society… | 但也同时让我们发出了疑问 |
[01:07] | could have done to prevent such a disaster. | 政府能做些什么来预防此类事件的发生呢 |
[01:10] | If something similar can happen again. | 同样的灾难会不会再次发生 |
[01:14] | The Geiranger Commission presented its report this week. | 盖朗厄尔政府在本周发表了相关报告 |
[01:19] | Director and senior research specialist in Norsar, | 由请诺萨尔高级调查专家兼主任 |
[01:21] | Johannes Løberg, welcome. | 约翰内斯伯格先生 欢迎您 |
[01:27] | What is your procedure, as a scientist, | 做为一名学者 您寻找此类事件的原因 |
[01:32] | when searching for meaning, for answers after such an incident? | 总结经验教训方面是怎样做的呢 |
[01:36] | When we are struck by forces of nature, we are struck blindly. | 当受到自然灾害的重创 我们不能预知 |
[01:40] | Unfortunately, no one can say exactly… | 这很不幸 没人能准确地说出 |
[01:46] | when or where an earthquake will strike. | 地震什么时候会发生 在哪发生 |
[01:49] | And particularly a small quake like the one that triggered the rockslide in Geiranger. | 特别是像这次导致盖朗厄尔石崩的小地震 |
[01:55] | Based on that knowledge, should anyone live there at all? | 既然这样 人们是否还该住在那附近呢 |
[01:59] | Those are extremely difficult assessments to make. | 这一点我们很难给出准确的评估 |
[02:03] | But we can’t live in constant fear. | 但我们不能一直深陷在恐慌当中 |
[02:06] | Because we can’t govern nature. | 因为我们不能控制大自然 |
[02:08] | After all, we live in the midst of it. | 毕竟 我们身处大自然之中 |
[02:12] | We aren’t going to sit here alone, Løberg. | 您并不是今天唯一的嘉宾 伯格 |
[02:15] | We are going to invite in a man… | 让我们有请下一位嘉宾 |
[02:17] | who has justifiably been called a hero after this tragedy. | 他在这次灾难之后一致被认为是英雄 |
[02:21] | But before he comes in, look at these images. | 在他上台之前 让我们先看一组图片 |
[02:24] | Are you ready? You’ll do fine. | 准备好了么 你没问题的 |
[02:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:51] | Many of those who were in Geiranger on May 6 of last year… | 去年的5月6日盖朗厄尔的大部分人 |
[02:55] | have one man to thank | 都该感谢他 |
[03:00] | Please welcome geologist Kristian Eikjord. | 掌声欢迎地理学家克里斯蒂安·艾克约德 |
[03:26] | “The quake” | 大地震 |
[04:03] | “3 Years after the accident” | 大地震三年后 |
[04:49] | “Geiranger, 310km from oslo city center” | 盖朗厄尔 距奥斯陆市中心310公里 |
[05:20] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[05:22] | Did you forget about me? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[05:23] | Forget about you? No, are you crazy? | 不记得你 不 怎么会呢 |
[05:28] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[05:32] | Want me to take that? Sure. | – 需要我帮忙拿吗 – 好的 |
[06:24] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了吧 |
[06:26] | Yeah. A little. | 确实有点 |
[06:30] | I haven’t been to the store. But… Omelets? | 我最近没去过商店 但是 做个煎蛋 |
[06:35] | Sure. | 可以 |
[06:40] | Omelets and crispbread? | 煎蛋和小煎饼可以吗 |
[06:42] | Sounds great. | 听着不错 |
[06:59] | How are things going at home? | 家里都好吗 |
[07:04] | Any love interests yet? | 有喜欢的人了吗 |
[07:07] | No. | 没有 |
[07:09] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[07:11] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:13] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[07:18] | Do you miss mom? | 你想妈妈吗 |
[07:23] | Yes. Sometimes. | 想 有时候会想 |
[07:29] | Maybe things would go better now? | 也许一切都会好起来的 |
[07:34] | Maybe, I… | 也许 我 |
[07:38] | I’m doing pretty good here. | 我在这过的很不错 |
[08:49] | “Missing” | 失踪 |
[08:52] | “Survived – lost everything” | 孤独的幸存者 |
[09:08] | Please come. | 请跟我出去吧 |
[09:14] | Julia, please come. | 茱莉亚 走吧 |
[09:18] | What is this? | 这些都是什么 |
[09:29] | It’s just something I’m working on. | 只是些工作而已 |
[09:32] | What is it? | 什么工作 |
[09:36] | It’s getting late. Come on. | 太晚了 走吧 |
[09:37] | Let’s go back downstairs. | 我们下去吧 |
[09:39] | I don’t understand why you have all this. | 我不懂你为什么会有这些东西 |
[09:43] | Julia, it would be impossible for you to understand. | 茱莉亚 你不会明白的 |
[09:51] | So many people died in that disaster. | 有很多人在那次灾难中丧生了 |
[09:56] | So many people we knew, so many… | 很多我们认识的人 很多 |
[10:01] | You saved mom and Sondre. | 你救了妈妈和桑德雷 |
[10:04] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[10:08] | Come on. Let’s go back downstairs. | 好了 我们下去吧 |
[10:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:23] | “The whistle-blower” | 告密人 |
[11:18] | Good morning! I’ve made breakfast. | 早上好 我做了早餐 |
[11:21] | Crispbread with cheese and red peppers. | 红辣椒芝士煎饼 |
[11:25] | And I reheated yesterday’s coffee. | 我把昨天的咖啡重新加热了一下 |
[11:34] | And I cleaned up. | 还收拾了一下房间 |
[11:39] | I think it’s best you leave. | 我觉得 你最好还是回家吧 |
[11:44] | Leave? | 回家 |
[11:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:47] | Julia, you’re a big girl now. | 茱莉亚 你是大姑娘了 |
[11:52] | You realize I can’t have visitors now. | 你应该能看出来我现在不方便招待客人 |
[11:55] | But I thought I was supposed to leave on Thursday. | 我以为我要到周四才走 |
[11:57] | I think it’s best for you, | 我认为对你来说 |
[11:59] | considering how dad is feeling now… | 要感受父爱的话 |
[12:03] | that you just go home. | 回家才是最好的选择 |
[12:04] | But I’ve booked a ticket. | 但是我已经订过回家的票了 |
[12:06] | Come on. Let’s go pack. | 走吧 我们去收拾行李 |
[14:18] | “Oslofjord tunnel,” | 奥斯陆峡湾隧道 |
[14:20] | “29Km from oslo city center” | 距奥斯陆市中心29公里 |
[16:09] | tunnel. The cause of the accident is still unknown, | 隧道 这次事件的原因目前还没有找到 |
[16:12] | but the police have supplied… | 但是警方提供了 |
[16:14] | some information regarding the serious accident. | 一些关于这次严重事故的信息 |
[16:17] | It was quickly established that two lives were lost. | 目前确认已有两人丧生 |
[16:21] | The Oslofjord Tunnel is now closed in both directions… | 奥斯陆峡湾隧道现在双向关闭… |
[16:24] | and it is not known when it will reopen. | 不知何时能重新打开 |
[16:26] | There are 32 subsea tunnels in Norway… | 挪威有32条海底隧道… |
[16:29] | with a steeper gradient than the Oslofjord Tunnel, | 坡都比奥斯陆隧道更陡 |
[16:32] | but many have complained that this one is too steep. | 但许多人抱怨说这个太陡了 |
[16:37] | The identities of the two deceased have now been confirmed. | 这两名死者的身份现已得到确认 |
[16:40] | They are Inga Hansen and Konrad Lindblom. | 他们是英加汉森和康拉德林德布隆 |
[16:44] | Their next of kin have been notified. | 他们的亲人已接到通知 |
[16:47] | Lindblom worked as a geologist for Norsar. | 林德布隆是诺萨尔研究所的地质学家 |
[16:51] | He was allegedly not involved with the ongoing construction work in the tunnel. | 据称他没有参与正在进行的隧道施工工作 |
[16:55] | Our reporter arrived at the scene shortly after the incident. | 我们的记者马茨安德森在事故发生后不久到达现场 |
[16:59] | There have been many accidents in the Oslofjord Tunnel. | 奥斯陆峡湾隧道发生了许多事故 |
[17:02] | Now two people have died in there. | 现在已经有两人丧生 |
[17:08] | And this after many people have demanded it be shut down for good. | 而此前民从曾多次要求停止使用这条隧道 |
[17:12] | We are not allowed inside the tunnel, but what we know, | 我们无权进入隧道 但据了解 |
[17:16] | what the police have told us, is that the two people… | 据警方披露 这两位遇难者 |
[17:20] | were killed by falling debris in the tunnel. | 是被隧道中坠落的碎片砸死的 |
[17:23] | I am here with a representative from the Public Roads Administration. | 我身边这位是公共道路管理局的代表 |
[17:26] | What can you tell us about… | 你能告诉我们关于… |
[18:12] | “Dear Kristian, It’s been a while…” | 亲爱的克里斯蒂安 已经有一段时间了 |
[18:17] | “Please contact me ASAP!” | 请尽快联系我 |
[18:19] | “Yours truly, Konrad Lindblom.” | 你忠实的康拉德林德布隆 |
[18:25] | “Contractor concerned with tunnel safety” | 承包商担心隧道安全 |
[18:30] | “Oslofjord tunnel acquitted” | 奥斯陆峡湾隧道被判没有质量问题 |
[18:32] | “We thought it was safe.” | 我们认为它是安全的 |
[18:36] | “Unconscious after gas leak in drammen” | 在德拉蒙泄露气体后人们失去知觉 |
[18:38] | “Radon!” | 氡气 |
[18:39] | “Power outage paralyzed power grid” | 停电导致电网瘫痪 |
[18:41] | “See norsar report dated 14//05/17” | 找到研究所报告 17年5月14日 |
[18:46] | “Note change, | 变更说明 |
[18:47] | “08/01/16 – 08/01/17” | 16年7月1日 – 17年8月1日 |
[18:51] | “Not included in dsb report!” | 民防局报告中没有声明 |
[18:59] | “Linked to flood in nittedal” | 与尼特达尔洪水泛滥有关 |
[19:05] | “See tremors same date, 08/20/17” | 发现同日的轻微地震 17年8月20日 |
[19:14] | “Due to movement?” | 是由于板块移动吗 |
[19:26] | “100 Years since ‘oslo quake’.” | 自奥斯陆地震已经100年 |
[19:28] | “It can happen again” | 它可能会再次发生 |
[19:33] | “The oslo rift is by no means dead… | 奥斯陆裂谷绝对未完全休眠 |
[19:35] | “Earthquakes are registered there on a regular basis… | 该处持续被记录到有地震 |
[19:37] | “The risk of major earthquakes is oslo is very real” | 奥斯陆发生大地震的风险很大 |
[20:44] | “Norsar, oslo city center” | 诺萨尔 奥斯陆市中心 |
[21:01] | Kristian? Hi. | – 克里斯蒂安 – 嗨 |
[21:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:08] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:10] | Beard and all. I hardly recognized you. | 留了胡子 我都快认不出你来了 |
[21:16] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[21:17] | Sure, if you have some. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Ingrid, do you have those copies for us? | 英格丽 你能把这些复印件给我们吗 |
[21:23] | Yes. | 好的 |
[21:25] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[21:27] | I think I have gone through everything you asked for. Yes. | 你让我帮你查的都在这了 |
[21:37] | “12/25/06, Hanekleiv tunnel.” | 2006年12月25日 哈内克利夫隧道 |
[21:39] | “No movement.” | 没有地壳运动 |
[21:48] | No movement at any of them? | 全都没有地壳运动吗 |
[21:49] | No. | 没有 |
[21:56] | I don’t mean to speak ill of Konrad, | 我不想说康拉德坏话 |
[21:59] | he was a good man. But he could… | 他是个好人 但他 |
[22:03] | He could sometimes go a little too far with his alternative theories. | 他的另类理论有时有点跑偏了 |
[22:10] | And our measurements have never been more precise than they are today. | 我们的测量从来没有比现在更精确 |
[22:14] | We are at a detail level we could only dream about. | 达到了一个我们曾梦寐以求的水平 |
[22:17] | Pull up that 3.8 from Bergen last year. | 调出去年卑尔根那场3.8级地震 |
[22:20] | Let’s see. | 好的 |
[22:22] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[22:37] | So there were several movements that day? | 所以那天有多处地壳运动 |
[22:39] | No, the yellow dots are man-made tremors. | 不 黄点是人为的微震 |
[22:41] | Things like construction, blasting. | 比如施工 爆破 |
[22:45] | Only the red dots are confirmed earthquakes. | 只有红点确认是地震 |
[22:50] | So… Norway will be just fine. | 所以 挪威会没事 |
[22:53] | And if anything should happen, Ingrid is here keeping an eye on things. | 而且如果有事发生 英格丽会知道的 |
[23:03] | We kept an eye on things in Geiranger too. | 我们也监察着盖朗厄尔 |
[23:08] | Of course, but Kristian… | 但是克里斯蒂安 |
[23:12] | We can’t measure a tremor before it occurs. | 我们不能在地震发生之前检测到它 |
[24:11] | “Røa, 7km from oslo city center” | 罗尔镇 距奥斯陆市中心7公里 |
[24:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:39] | In here. | 在这儿呢 |
[24:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:54] | My name is Kristian Eikjord. | 我叫克里斯蒂安艾克约 |
[24:58] | I worked with Konrad. | 我是康拉德的同事 |
[25:01] | I see. | 哦 |
[25:05] | Then you know that he’s dead? | 那你应该知道他已经死了 |
[25:08] | Of course. Are you family? | 当然 你是家属吗 |
[25:13] | Konrad is my father. Or was my father. | 康拉德是我父亲 或者说曾经是 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry. My condolences. | 我很抱歉 节哀顺变 |
[25:26] | But you said you worked together? | 你说你们是同事 |
[25:29] | Yes, or… | 是的 不如说 |
[25:31] | Konrad was a friend, and he contacted me. | 他是我的朋友 他联系过我 |
[25:34] | I didn’t think dad had any friends. | 我不认为我的父亲会有朋友 |
[25:36] | Well, we were maybe more colleagues than friends, but… | 嗯 比起朋友我们更像同事 但是 |
[25:40] | I’m very interested in his work. | 我对他做的研究很感兴趣 |
[25:44] | There are some documents I need to see… | 我需要看一些他的文件 |
[25:45] | Go have a look in his office. | 去他的办公室看看 |
[25:49] | The funeral home is calling. | 殡仪馆打电话来了 |
[25:51] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[25:52] | Yes. It all has to go anyway. | 是的 反正都是要扔的 |
[25:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:57] | Hello, this is Marit. | 你好 我是玛莉特 |
[25:59] | Yes, a low wooden house next to a big yellow one. | 没错 黄色大房子旁边的那间小木屋 |
[26:04] | OK, yes. I’m just… | 好的 没问题 我只是 |
[27:14] | Fuck me! | 我的天 |
[27:26] | “Over 60,000 without power” | 超过六万人断电 |
[28:17] | Hi, Kristian. | 喂 克里斯蒂安 |
[28:18] | How do we know the yellow dots aren’t actually red? | 我们怎么知道标黄点的地方不是地震处呢 |
[28:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:23] | How do we know what’s man-made and what tremors are caused by nature? | 我怎么确定是人为事故还是真的地震呢 |
[28:28] | Like I said, it’s construction work, blasting. | 就像我说的 是建筑工程 是爆破 |
[28:30] | It happens all the time. | 这是经常发生的 |
[28:32] | I realize that, but how do we know? | 这个我懂 但是我们怎么确定呢 |
[28:34] | The contractors report it. | 承包商通知的 |
[28:37] | Are you telling me they report every time they blast? | 你是说每次爆炸他们都会通知吗 |
[28:40] | No, they report the project. | 不 他们只报告工程时限 |
[28:45] | So the contractor reports their activity from one date to another, | 所以承包商们每隔一段时间才会报告他们 |
[28:48] | that covers the entire construction period? | 一整期的行动吗 |
[28:50] | Yes, basically. | 是的 基本是 |
[28:52] | And there’s construction work in the Oslofjord Tunnel right now? | 那么现在在奥斯陆隧道有施工吗 |
[28:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:59] | Call that contractor. | 给那个承包商打电话 |
[29:02] | Kristian, that’s a little… | 克里斯蒂安 这有点 |
[29:05] | Please just do me this one favor and I won’t bother you anymore, OK? | 拜托 帮我这个忙 之后不会来烦你了 |
[29:09] | If there wasn’t any construction going on that day… | 如果当天并没有任何施工项目在进行 |
[29:14] | what was it then? | 那到底是什么原因 |
[29:17] | Kristian, I’ll make some calls, OK? | 克里斯蒂安 我会打电话的 好吗 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:25] | “Gamlebyen, | 老城区 |
[29:27] | “1.2Km from oslo city center” | 距奥斯陆市中心1.2千米 |
[29:48] | Hi, Sondre. | 你好 桑德赫 |
[29:50] | Hi, dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[29:57] | This is Mia. My girlfriend. | 这是米娅 是我女朋友 |
[30:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:05] | Lucky to run into you. | 遇见你真巧 |
[30:06] | Well, I live here. | 额 我住在这里呀 |
[30:09] | Of course. | 有道理 |
[30:14] | Are you going somewhere? | 你们要去哪吗 |
[30:16] | Yes, we’re going to a movie. | 没错 我们要去看电影 |
[30:21] | Maybe we can talk later? | 以后有机会聊一聊吗 |
[30:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:29] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:06] | You look good. | 你看起来气色不错 |
[31:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[31:10] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[31:17] | And Julia? | 茱莉亚呢 |
[31:18] | She’s actually in bed. | 她在床上睡觉呢 |
[31:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:25] | She forgot this. | 她忘拿这个了 |
[31:39] | She has her dress rehearsal at the opera tomorrow. | 明天她要去歌剧院带妆彩排 |
[31:43] | What, is she singing? | 演什么 唱歌吗 |
[31:47] | Dancing ballet. | 芭蕾舞 |
[32:06] | You can come watch. | 你可以过来看看她的表演 |
[32:07] | Would you like to do that? If you have time. | 你愿意过来吗 如果有时间 |
[32:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:14] | She’d like that. | 她会开心的 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry about what happened with Julia in Geiranger. | 对于茱莉亚在盖朗厄尔发生的事我很抱歉 |
[32:26] | We both know things haven’t been easy for me of late. | 你也知道最近我生活的不太容易 |
[32:35] | Sometimes I think it must be lovely to just lie down on your back… | 有时候我觉得靠在你背上 你的脚 |
[32:38] | with your feet in the air and have a little breakdown. | 翘在空中 然后小小地崩溃一下会很幸福 |
[32:47] | You should give it a try. It’s pretty nice. | 你应该试试 一定很不错 |
[33:04] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[33:13] | What I’m about to tell you… | 我现在要告诉你的事情 |
[33:16] | is going to sound completely insane. | 可能听起来有点疯狂 |
[33:20] | I don’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意想吓你的 |
[33:27] | Sure, it’s an old building. | 这确实是座老房子了 |
[33:28] | But this is the second time this week. | 可这已经是本周第二次停电了 |
[33:36] | These look fine. | 这些看起来没问题啊 |
[33:39] | Maybe a little warm. Hold this. | 可能是太热了 拿着这个 |
[33:55] | Could you shine the light here? Hello? | 你能把光打在这吗 听到了吗 |
[34:08] | Could you give me some light, Kristian? | 克里斯蒂安 你能给我点光吗 |
[34:13] | Now what do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:43] | Idun, it’s OK. | 伊敦 没事的 |
[34:45] | No. | 不 |
[34:50] | It isn’t OK. | 有事 |
[34:54] | I understand why you left me. | 我知道你为什么离开我 |
[34:57] | What I was about to tell you… | 我将要告诉你的 |
[34:59] | Kristian, I didn’t leave you. | 克里斯蒂安 不是我离开的你 |
[35:01] | You left us. | 是你抛弃了我们 |
[35:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:28] | Hello. I can’t wait to see you! | 你们好 等不及要看到你们了 |
[35:31] | Mom, when is dad coming? | 妈妈 爸爸什么时候来 |
[35:34] | I’m not sure. But he knows when it starts. | 我不确定 但是他知道开始的时间 |
[35:38] | Dad’s coming to watch today. | 爸爸今天也来看啊 |
[35:40] | Cool! | 挺好的 |
[35:41] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[35:43] | Break a leg! | 祝你演出成功 |
[35:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:52] | In here. | 在这 |
[35:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[36:01] | I think your dad was onto something big. | 我觉得你爸爸可能是遇到大事了 |
[36:03] | I’m afraid I need to lock up. I have to go. | 我得锁门了 我要出门 |
[36:10] | Haven’t you ever had the sense that something is about to happen, | 你就没有一种要有大事发生 |
[36:12] | but you don’t know what? | 但你却不知道是什么事的感觉吗 |
[36:15] | I grew up with a dad who always had that sense. | 我跟爸爸一起长大 他一直都有这种感觉 |
[36:20] | He couldn’t even drive by a pile of rocks… | 当他路过石堆 |
[36:22] | without bringing some samples home. | 总要带一些样品回家 |
[36:24] | In case there was something there. | 以防那里有什么东西 |
[36:34] | Have you read this? | 你读过这个吗 |
[36:40] | But he was wrong. | 但他错了 |
[36:44] | Yes, maybe regarding the timing. | 是的 也许是时间错了 |
[36:46] | But what he was right about is… | 但他说得对的是 |
[36:48] | if a quake hits Oslo today, | 如果奥斯陆今天发生地震 |
[36:50] | say it isn’t as powerful as in 1904. | 姑且说它不如1904年的那么剧烈 |
[36:53] | Say it’s a six | 一个是六级 |
[36:56] | An eight. | 一个是八级 |
[36:57] | That isn’t twice as powerful. | 它的威力还不到两倍 |
[37:00] | It’s a million times more powerful. Thousands of people will die. | 但实际上威力要大得多 成千上万的人将死去 |
[37:06] | I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[37:08] | But maybe you found some of what you were looking for? | 但也许你找到了你要找的东西 |
[37:11] | Feel free to take whatever you want. | 想拿什么就拿什么 |
[37:12] | Know what? This may be hard for you to hear right now. | 你知道 现在跟你说这个可能很残忍 |
[37:16] | But some things are more important than a daughter. | 但有些事情比女儿更重要 |
[37:20] | Or a son. Or a family. | 或者一个儿子 或者是一个家庭 |
[37:32] | OK. But either way, I have to leave. | 好啊 但不管怎样 我必须离开 |
[37:38] | I have to pick out songs for my dad’s funeral. | 我得为我爸爸选葬曲 |
[37:41] | Because he had something “important”… | 因为他为了去奥斯陆隧道里做 |
[37:43] | to do in the Oslofjord tunnel. | 重要的事情而牺牲了 |
[37:49] | Do you know why I think he was there? | 你知道我为什么认为他在那儿吗 |
[37:53] | No. | 不 |
[37:54] | Because he wanted to save you. | 因为他想救你 |
[37:58] | You. And many others. | 你 还有别人 |
[38:05] | I need to see that tunnel. | 我要去看那个隧道 |
[38:10] | I am not going down in that tunnel. | 我没打算进那个隧道 |
[38:17] | Don’t you wonder what he was doing down there? | 你就不想知道他隧道在下面干什么吗 |
[38:24] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[40:35] | Can’t we just leave? | 我们回去吧 |
[40:38] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[41:41] | Hold this. | 抓住这个 |
[42:43] | Can you give me some light? | 可以帮我照一下吗 |
[43:21] | Kristian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[43:22] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[44:21] | Hi, Idun. | 嗨 伊敦 |
[44:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[44:22] | Hi there. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[44:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[44:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[44:26] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗 |
[44:27] | I was on my way. But then something came up. | 我在路上 但后来发生了一些事情 |
[44:33] | So I was delayed. | 所以耽搁了 |
[44:34] | OK. Are you close? | 好啊 快到了吗 |
[44:40] | Kristian? Are you there? | 克里斯蒂安 你在听吗 |
[44:44] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 你在听吗 |
[44:47] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 喂 你能听见我说话吗 |
[44:48] | Yes, I hear you. | 是的 我听到了 |
[44:50] | Are you coming, or not? | 你来不来 |
[44:51] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上 |
[44:53] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上 |
[45:15] | Hello? Idun? | 喂 伊敦 |
[45:17] | Idun, can you hear me? | 伊敦 你能听见我说话吗 |
[45:20] | Idun? Hello? | 伊敦 喂 |
[45:40] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[45:49] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[45:56] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[45:59] | Kristian… | 克里斯蒂安 |
[46:19] | Hi, have you seen Julia? | 你看到茱莉亚了吗 |
[46:21] | She’s over there. | 她在那边 |
[46:24] | Hey, you aren’t allowed in here! | 嘿 你不能进来 |
[46:25] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[46:26] | You have to leave! | 你必须离开 |
[46:27] | Have you seen my daughter? | 你见过我女儿吗 |
[46:28] | You have to leave! | 你必须离开 |
[46:29] | I’m looking for my daughter! | 我在找我的女儿 |
[46:30] | She was on stage. | 她在舞台上 |
[46:31] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你没听见吗 |
[46:33] | There’s no one here! | 这里没有人 |
[46:33] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[46:35] | Everyone has left. | 所有人都走了 |
[46:36] | It isn’t safe in here. | 这里不安全 |
[46:37] | You have to get out! | 你得出去 |
[46:38] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[46:49] | Hi! Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[46:53] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[46:54] | Come on out, honey. | 出来吧 亲爱的 |
[46:56] | Come on. We have to go. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[46:58] | Where is dad? | 爸爸在哪里 |
[46:59] | He didn’t come. | 他还没有来 |
[47:00] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我肯定他没事 |
[47:02] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[47:03] | Come on. Everything will be OK. | 来吧 一切都会好起来的 |
[47:08] | Come on. Come to me. | 来吧 过来 |
[47:42] | Hello, Idun? | 喂 伊敦 |
[47:44] | Hi. We’re on our way home. | 你好 我们在回家的路上 |
[47:45] | Meet us here. | 过来找我们 |
[47:47] | OK, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[47:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[47:49] | Ok. | 好的 |
[48:06] | Johannes. It was a quake, wasn’t it? | 约翰内斯 刚刚是不是地震了 |
[48:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[48:10] | Come on. They’ve contacted you. | 拜托 他们已经联系过你了 |
[48:13] | It was an earthquake, wasn’t it? | 刚刚地震了 是不是 |
[48:16] | There was some movement. | 是有一些板块运动 |
[48:17] | We’re looking into it. | 我们正在调查 |
[48:20] | Some movement? | 只是轻微的板块运动而已吗 |
[48:24] | You see what’s happening, right? | 你知道刚刚发生的是什么 对吗 |
[48:27] | I need to go do my job. | 我得回去工作了 |
[49:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[49:15] | That… is Oslo. | 那就是 奥斯陆 |
[49:20] | Know why Konrad was in that tunnel? | 你知道康拉德当时为什么会在隧道里吗 |
[49:23] | He was taking stone samples. | 他是去取岩石样本的 |
[49:26] | And that is the sample he failed to take. | 这就是他没能拿出来的那个样本 |
[49:30] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[49:37] | Kristian… That sample. | 克里斯蒂安 这个样本 |
[49:38] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 证明不了什么 |
[49:43] | We already know that the rock conditions around the Oslofjord Tunnel are poor. | 我们早知道奥斯陆隧道周围的岩层不坚固 |
[49:46] | But just because some rocks fall in the Oslofjord Tunnel… | 但仅仅因为有碎石掉在隧道里 |
[49:51] | doesn’t mean an earthquake is imminent | 并不能证明地震即将来临 |
[49:53] | It just means another accident | 这只不过是挪威最事故频发的隧道里 |
[49:55] | in Norway’s most accident-ridden tunnel. | 发生的又一起事故罢了 |
[49:58] | Those yellow dots of yours… | 你们标记的那些黄点 |
[50:00] | The earthquake is hiding behind the blasts. | 把地震点覆盖了 |
[50:03] | Those blasts are simply camouflage. | 这些爆炸只是伪装 |
[50:09] | Look. | 你看 |
[50:13] | Look at this pillar. | 看看这个柱子 |
[50:15] | This isn’t about blasting. | 这跟爆炸无关 |
[50:17] | It isn’t about camouflage. | 不是什么伪装 |
[50:18] | It’s about a construction flaw. | 只是建筑上的缺陷 |
[50:20] | The movement we registered was caused by the Opera itself. | 我们感受到的震动不过是剧院的动静 |
[50:22] | If there had been an earthquake we wouldn’t be standing here. | 如果真是地震 我们还能站在这吗 |
[50:25] | This entire area is built on marine clay. | 这整个地区都建在海洋带的粘土上 |
[50:28] | That’s like jello at a child’s birthday party. | 就像孩子生日聚会上的果冻 |
[50:31] | A little push in one corner, and everything will start shaking. | 轻轻一碰 整个都会晃动起来 |
[50:35] | You’ve had power outages… | 刚刚还停电了 |
[50:36] | Kristian. There can be a thousand reasons for a power outage. | 克里斯蒂安 停电的原因千千万 |
[50:49] | I know this isn’t easy. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[50:50] | You survived a disaster. | 你在灾难中幸存了下来 |
[50:53] | I can’t even imagine the nightmare you have been through. | 我甚至想象不到你经历过怎样的痛苦 |
[50:54] | But that doesn’t mean disasters follow you wherever you go. | 但这并不意味着灾难会和你如影随形 |
[51:01] | Please, Kristian, just leave. | 拜托 克里斯蒂安 离开这里 |
[51:45] | Kristian? What’s happening? | 克里斯蒂安 发生了什么 |
[51:56] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[52:30] | There can be many reasons for a construction error in a pillar. | 支柱结构不合格的原因有很多 |
[52:35] | That’s what we’re looking into. | 我们正在着手调查 |
[52:38] | It was quite dramatic | 对奥斯陆剧院的孩子们来说 |
[52:40] | for the children at the Opera in Oslo… | 这个晚上过得非常戏剧化 |
[52:51] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[52:55] | Why didn’t you come? | 为什么不过来 |
[53:01] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[53:08] | I’m sorry. | 是我的错 |
[53:13] | But I’m here now. | 可我现在回来了 |
[53:20] | Why are you here? | 为什么要回来 |
[53:25] | Why come here? | 你回来干什么 |
[53:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[53:29] | I’m not quite sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[53:34] | Christ, I keep looking for disasters wherever I go. | 天哪 我走到哪 哪里就会发生灾难 |
[53:43] | We miss you. | 我们很想你 |
[53:46] | Can’t you at least try to be a father? | 你就不能起码尽一点做父亲的职责吗 |
[53:51] | Idun, you don’t understand… | 伊敦 你不懂 |
[53:52] | What don’t I understand? | 我不懂什么 |
[53:58] | I was in Geiranger too. | 我当时也在盖朗厄尔 |
[54:04] | You did everything you could, Kristian. | 你尽力了 克里斯蒂安 |
[54:05] | You saved many people. | 你救了很多人 |
[54:08] | And your family survived. | 你的家人也安然无恙 |
[54:10] | We were fortunate. | 我们已经很幸运了 |
[54:14] | We’re here. | 我们在这儿 |
[54:15] | All of us. | 我们都在 |
[55:30] | So your computer system registered… | 你系统里记录的是 |
[55:45] | Yes. Good. | 好的 |
[55:46] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢了 拜拜 |
[55:50] | Can you give me the time for the movement at the Opera yesterday? | 帮我查一下昨天剧院塌陷的时间 |
[55:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[56:24] | Yes. Oops! | 是的 哎呀 |
[56:28] | I just stepped in some water. | 刚刚不小心踩到水坑了 |
[56:32] | OK. I’m on my way now. | 好的 我已经在路上了 |
[56:35] | I’ll have a look at it. | 我会去看看的 |
[56:45] | My foot got soaked. | 我脚都湿了 |
[58:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[58:24] | Sure you’re ready for this, dad? | 你确定你准备好了吗 老爸 |
[58:27] | The whole family, and all? | 回归家庭 之类的 |
[58:31] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[58:34] | So you’ll be staying a while? | 那你会待一阵子喽 |
[58:38] | I sure hope so. | 尽量多待吧 |
[58:45] | Good. | 好吧 |
[59:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[59:16] | To the university. | 回学校 |
[59:18] | Now? | 现在就走吗 |
[59:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:21] | Don’t you want any food? | 你要吃点什么吗 |
[59:22] | No, I’m all set. Bye. | 不了 我都准备好了 一会见 |
[59:27] | Bye. | 一会见 |
[59:35] | Are you and mom back together again? | 你会和妈妈复合吗 |
[59:42] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 讲实话 我不知道 |
[59:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[59:56] | Hi. I have to show you something. | 嗨 我必须给你看样东西 |
[59:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:00:03] | Yes, any activities of yours. | 是的 你的任何活动 |
[1:00:05] | Blasting and so on. | 爆破等 |
[1:00:07] | Over all of Oslo. | 在整个奥斯陆 |
[1:00:09] | No, there’s no cause for concern. | 不 没必要担心 |
[1:00:12] | We’re just performing a study. Thank you. | 我们只不过做一些研究 谢谢 |
[1:00:15] | Johannes, look at this. | 约翰内斯 过来看这个 |
[1:00:37] | It looks like some sort of system. | 这看起来像某种系统 |
[1:00:46] | It’s a warning system. | 这是一个预警系统 |
[1:00:51] | Gas. Gas is killing those rats! | 气体 气体正在杀死那些老鼠 |
[1:00:54] | Gas? | 气体 |
[1:00:55] | A limnic eruption. | 湖泊喷发 |
[1:00:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:00:59] | A limnic what? | 湖泊什么 |
[1:01:01] | Toxic gases seep through the rock. | 有毒气体从石头缝中渗出来 |
[1:01:05] | Lake Nyos in Cameroon, 1986. | 1986年在卡莫龙的尼尔斯湖 |
[1:01:07] | But gas? I thought you were worried about an earthquake. | 和气体有关吗 我以为你在担心地震 |
[1:01:10] | That is what I’m worried about. | 这就是我所关心的 |
[1:01:17] | And it’s happening right now. | 而且现在已经发生了 |
[1:01:23] | Go get dressed. | 去穿好衣服 |
[1:01:32] | Nausea is a physiological process where we reject… | 恶心是一个生理过程 我们拒绝 |
[1:01:43] | Put your seat belt on. | 把安全带系上 |
[1:01:43] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:01:44] | To get your mom. | 去接妈妈 |
[1:01:45] | Answer, dammit! | 接电话 该死 |
[1:01:51] | What? Tell me more, Idun. | 什么啊 告诉我详细点 伊敦 |
[1:01:54] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:01:58] | Wasn’t he off his rocker last fall? | 去年秋天他不是疯了吗 |
[1:02:00] | Is he back to normal? | 他现在变回正常人了吗 |
[1:02:03] | Right now he is, yes. | 目前来看是的 |
[1:02:06] | What will happen the next time he goes nuts? | 下次他疯了会怎么样 |
[1:02:14] | Hey, everything will be fine. | 嘿 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:02:18] | Keep going. Go! Go! | 继续开 快点 快点 |
[1:02:30] | In cultures such as England and Norway… | 在英国和挪威等文化中 |
[1:02:34] | What? Again? | 搞什么 又来了 |
[1:02:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:37] | Read it out loud, if it’s so important. | 如果很重要的话 大声读出来 |
[1:02:40] | Where were we? | 你以为这是哪 |
[1:02:44] | If you’re inside a building, get out now!” | 如果你在一栋建筑中 马上出来 |
[1:02:47] | What is it? | 写了什么 |
[1:02:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:03:09] | Why are we driving so fast? | 我们为什么开的这么快 |
[1:03:12] | This is the police. | 这是是警局 |
[1:03:13] | I have placed four bombs at the University. | 我在大学里安放了四枚炸弹 |
[1:03:19] | They will go off in ten minutes. | 炸弹将会在10分钟内爆炸 |
[1:03:20] | At the University? | 在大学吗 |
[1:03:21] | Yes, at the University! | 没错 在大学里 |
[1:03:27] | Take a left here. | 这里左传 |
[1:03:28] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[1:03:29] | Go straight in! | 快点转进去 |
[1:03:47] | Wait, dad! | 等等 爸爸 |
[1:03:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:03:50] | Don’t leave me. | 不要丢下我 |
[1:03:51] | Please. I’ll be right back. I promise. | 听着 我马上回来 我保证 |
[1:03:53] | I’m just going to get your mom. | 我去接你的妈妈 |
[1:03:54] | You stay here with Marit. | 你和玛莉特呆在这里 |
[1:03:56] | Can you promise me that? Please. | 你保证吗 求求你 |
[1:03:58] | Marit? Keep an eye on Julia! | 玛莉特照顾好茱莉亚 |
[1:04:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:04:07] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[1:04:09] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:04:12] | I’ll take a look at that. | 我需要查一下 |
[1:04:15] | Can I call you back? | 我能一会打给你吗 |
[1:04:17] | Idun Eikjord. | 伊敦 艾克约德 |
[1:04:18] | I need to talk to her right now. | 我需要立刻见到她 |
[1:04:19] | There’s been an accident. | 发生了一起事故 |
[1:04:20] | I need to talk to her. | 我需要和她谈谈 |
[1:04:21] | Where is she? | 她人在哪 |
[1:04:22] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[1:04:22] | Idun. | 伊敦 |
[1:04:23] | I think she’s on 34. | 我想她在34层 |
[1:04:25] | 34 34? | |
[1:04:26] | The 34th floor. | 34层 |
[1:04:27] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:04:29] | The last elevator, all the way up. | 最后里面的电梯 一直往上 |
[1:05:14] | Hi, Kristian. | 嗨 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:05:14] | Johannes? | 约翰内斯 |
[1:05:15] | If you haven’t seen anything on your screens yet. | 如果你的屏幕上没显示出任何异常 |
[1:05:18] | I promise you that very soon you’ll see massive movement. | 我向你保证很快你就会看到大规模地震 |
[1:05:21] | Kristian… | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:05:22] | If we don’t prepare… | 如果不做准备的话 |
[1:05:22] | We have some… | 我们有些 |
[1:05:24] | Call someone! | 去打电话 |
[1:05:26] | Who? | 给谁 |
[1:05:27] | We have to start warning people. | 我们必须开始警告群众 |
[1:05:29] | Can we talk later? | 我们能晚点谈吗 |
[1:05:31] | There won’t be any “later”! | 不能再晚了 |
[1:05:32] | Please, call someone. | 快打电话给相关部门 |
[1:05:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道该打给谁 |
[1:05:34] | Sound the air-raid siren. | 拉响防空警报 |
[1:05:36] | Johannes? Johannes? | 约翰内斯 约翰内斯 |
[1:05:50] | Metaphorically in the right way, so that the… | 打个准确的比方 所以 |
[1:06:00] | Mia, we have to get out of here, now. | 米娅 我们必须马上离开这儿 |
[1:06:02] | I have a bad feeling. We have to get out. | 我有一种不好的预感 我们得出去 |
[1:06:07] | Hang on. | 再等等 |
[1:06:11] | Maybe we should vacate the premises? | 也许我们该离开教室了 |
[1:06:18] | Never mind. | 算了 别管它 |
[1:06:21] | Note the metaphors that are used for animals that are hunted… | 注意那些描述猎物的隐喻 |
[1:06:37] | Move! I have a delivery. | 挪一下 我要送货 |
[1:06:40] | Can’t you just drive around me? | 你不能绕过我走吗 |
[1:06:45] | Fine, I’ll move! | 算了 我挪开 |
[1:06:54] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[1:07:02] | Julia! Julia! | 茱莉亚 茱莉亚 |
[1:07:44] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[1:07:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:07:48] | You have to come with me. | 我必须带你走 |
[1:07:49] | What is it? | 发生什么了 |
[1:07:50] | Everyone has to get out of here. | 所有人都得走 |
[1:07:50] | Huh? | 啊 |
[1:07:51] | Everyone has to get out of here. | 所有人都必须离开 |
[1:07:53] | An earthquake is about to happen. | 地震马上要来了 |
[1:07:54] | Kristian, please calm down. | 克里斯蒂安 冷静一点 |
[1:07:55] | And it’s about to happen right now. | 就要地震了 |
[1:07:57] | We can’t stay up here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[1:07:58] | This is the worst possible place to be. | 这儿太危险了 |
[1:07:59] | We have to get out now! | 我们必须马上走 |
[1:08:00] | Kristian, calm down. | 克里斯蒂安 冷静点 |
[1:08:02] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:08:04] | If an earthquake was imminent, surely someone would know. | 如果马上要地震 肯定会有人知道的 |
[1:08:08] | They would warn us. | 他们会通知我们的 |
[1:08:10] | There is no warning. Come on! | 没有通知了 快走 |
[1:08:18] | I’ll go down with you | 我跟你下楼 |
[1:08:19] | and we’ll sit down and talk over a cup of coffee, OK? | 坐下来喝杯咖啡聊聊 好吗 |
[1:08:33] | Excuse me, everyone. | 抱歉 各位 |
[1:08:34] | Please leave the building. | 请离开这栋楼 |
[1:08:37] | Do you have any idea how much a false alarm costs? | 你知道乱按警报的代价吗 |
[1:08:45] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:08:49] | Since you triggered the alarm, | 因为你按了警报 |
[1:08:51] | the elevators descend automatically to the ground floor. | 电梯会自动降到一楼 |
[1:08:56] | Why is Julia here? | 茱莉亚怎么在这儿 |
[1:08:58] | This transformation is interesting… | 这种变形很有趣… |
[1:09:00] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走吧 |
[1:09:03] | Hey, I’ve had enough of you. Can’t you just… | 嘿 我受够你了 你能不能 |
[1:09:05] | The alarm sounded. We should leave. | 警报响了 我们必须离开 |
[1:09:08] | The alarm has stopped. Either sit down, or leave. | 警报已经停了 要么坐下 要么出去 |
[1:09:11] | You should all leave with me. | 你们都跟我走吧 |
[1:09:14] | I’m in the middle of a lecture here. Either sit down, or leave. | 我还在讲课 你要么坐下 要么离开 |
[1:09:19] | Don’t panic. | 不要慌 |
[1:09:22] | Remain calm and just go to the stairs. | 保持冷静 请走楼梯 |
[1:09:24] | Everyone needs to leave. | 每个人都得离开 |
[1:10:07] | No signal? | 没信号吗 |
[1:10:16] | Hello? | 还有人吗 |
[1:10:29] | Johannes? | 约翰内斯 |
[1:12:27] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[1:14:39] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[1:15:00] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[1:15:07] | Idun? Idun… | 伊敦 伊敦 |
[1:15:12] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[1:15:14] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:15:16] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[1:15:19] | Is everything OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:15:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:15:24] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[1:15:28] | Say something, Idun. Please. | 说话啊 伊敦 拜托 |
[1:15:38] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[1:16:49] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:17:07] | Hi, can you hear me? | 喂 能听见我说话吗 |
[1:17:11] | Are you OK, Julia? | 你没事吧 茱莉亚 |
[1:17:21] | Grab there, and pull. | 抓住这里 用力拉 |
[1:17:25] | OK, on three I want you to pull. | 好 我数到三你就拉 |
[1:17:29] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:17:33] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 用力 |
[1:18:02] | No! Julia! Julia! | 不 茱莉亚 茱莉亚 |
[1:18:29] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[1:18:32] | But we have to do it together. | 但我们必须一起努力 |
[1:18:38] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[1:19:29] | There’s an opening down there. | 下面有个出口 |
[1:19:51] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:17] | Hold here. Press as hard as you can. | 压住 使劲压住 |
[1:20:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:56] | Julia, run! | 茱莉亚 快跑 |
[1:20:57] | Up there! | 到那儿去 |
[1:20:58] | As fast as you can! | 使劲跑 |
[1:20:59] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:22:39] | Hang on! | 抓住 |
[1:22:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:49] | Grab something! | 抓住附近的东西 |
[1:23:27] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:24:01] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[1:24:03] | Idun! Look out! | 伊敦 当心 |
[1:24:32] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[1:25:02] | Can you move? | 你还能动吗 |
[1:25:05] | There will be aftershocks. | 还会有余震的 |
[1:25:08] | So we have to get out of here. | 所以我们一定要离开这里 |
[1:25:10] | We have to get down and out through that opening. | 我们要下去然后从那个缝隙出去 |
[1:25:13] | And then we’ll get Julia. | 出去之后一起去找茱莉亚 |
[1:26:34] | No. | 不行的 |
[1:27:23] | Idun? | 伊敦 |
[1:27:26] | Idun. | 伊敦 |
[1:27:28] | Stand up, and I’ll swing this over. | 站起来 我把这根绳子荡给你 |
[1:27:30] | I know you can do it. | 你可以的 |
[1:27:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:27:33] | I’ll catch you. | 我会接住你的 |
[1:27:34] | Julia’s waiting up there. | 茱莉亚还在上面等着呢 |
[1:27:35] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:27:47] | Come on. Stand up. | 来 站起来 |
[1:27:51] | Come on. That’s good. | 对 很好 |
[1:27:55] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[1:28:07] | I’ll swing it over to you, and you grab it. | 我要把绳子荡过去了 你要抓住它 |
[1:28:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:28:12] | I’ll let go, and you grab it. | 我要松手咯 你一定要抓住它 |
[1:28:20] | Just hang on. I’ll grab you. Come on. | 抓紧绳子 我会接住你的 来吧 |
[1:28:40] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:29:03] | Just climb up a little bit, and I’ll grab you. | 往上爬一点 这样我就能抓住你了 |
[1:29:07] | Kristian… | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:29:08] | Come on. Come on, please. | 来啊 加油 求你了 |
[1:29:19] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:29:22] | Please, don’t… | 求你了 别放弃 |
[1:29:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:29:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:29:32] | Don’t say that. | 别说了 |
[1:29:34] | Idun, don’t… | 伊敦 不要啊 |
[1:29:36] | Just a little higher. | 只要再往上一点点 |
[1:29:47] | You have to save Julia. | 你一定要去救茱莉亚 |
[1:29:49] | Idun, no! | 伊敦不行 |
[1:29:53] | Just climb up a little further, and I’ll grab you. | 你再往上爬一点我就能抓到你了 |
[1:29:59] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:30:02] | Just a few inches, | 再往上几英寸就可以 |
[1:30:03] | and I can grab you. Please! | 这样我就能抓住你了 求你了 |
[1:30:12] | Just a little further. | 一点点就够了 |
[1:30:14] | That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[1:30:15] | Come on, come on. | 加油 继续 |
[1:30:24] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[1:32:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:32:12] | Marit? | 玛莉特 |
[1:32:13] | We’re down here! | 我们在下面 |
[1:32:16] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[1:32:17] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:19] | She’s over here! Help! | 她在这里 救命啊 |
[1:32:34] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:33:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:33:11] | Hi! | 嘿 |
[1:33:17] | I thought I had lost you. | 我还以为我再也见不到你了 |
[1:33:25] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[1:33:40] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[1:34:15] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:25] | Don’t leave me. | 你不要离开我 |
[1:34:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:34:34] | I’m staying right here. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[1:34:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:34:56] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[1:34:59] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:35:01] | Ok? | 明白吗 |
[1:35:06] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:35:35] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:35:37] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:35:58] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:36:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:36:10] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:36:13] | Kristian! | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:36:16] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:36:31] | Julia! Don’t move! | 茱莉亚 趴在那儿别动 |
[1:37:15] | Marit! | 玛莉特 |
[1:37:16] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:37:18] | Marit! | 玛莉特 |
[1:37:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:37:50] | Marit! | 玛莉特 |
[1:37:55] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:38:13] | I need you to grab Julia! | 你来抓住茱莉亚 |
[1:38:16] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:38:21] | I’ll swing her over. Ready? | 我要把她荡过去了 你准备好了吗 |
[1:38:23] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:38:24] | Julia, I’m going to swing you over now. | 茱莉亚 我要把你荡过去了 |
[1:38:27] | I’ll count to three, OK? | 我数三下 好吗 |
[1:38:33] | One, two… three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:38:39] | Let go! | 放手 |
[1:38:41] | Julia, you have to let go. | 茱莉亚 你得放开我 |
[1:38:44] | I’ve got you, Julia. | 我抓住你了 茱莉亚 |
[1:38:48] | Let go of me now. | 快点放开我 |
[1:38:51] | Julia, let go of your dad! | 茱莉亚 放开你爸爸 |
[1:38:53] | Let go of him! | 别再抓着他了 |
[1:38:54] | Let go. | 放手啊 |
[1:42:10] | “Earthquake activity in norway…” | 挪威地震的次数 |
[1:42:12] | “Is the highest in europe north of the alps.” | 是欧洲北阿尔卑斯山中最多的 |
[1:42:14] | “There are frequent movements along…” | 地壳会频繁地运动 |
[1:42:15] | “The oslo rift and in the rest of the country.” | 沿着奥斯陆地堑和其他城市 |
[1:42:17] | “Scientists agree we should expect…” | 科学家认为 |
[1:42:19] | “More powerful quakes in the future.” | 未来还会有更强烈的地震 |
[1:42:22] | “No one knows when.” | 但没人知道会发生在何时 |