英文名称:The Day the Earth Stood Still
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:29] | Thiobacillus which | 这是硫杆菌 |
[05:33] | William is a remarkable bacterium because | 威廉 之所以称它是种重要的细菌 |
[05:36] | It’s the only known organism that lives in sulfuric acid | 因为它是唯一能在硫酸中存活的已知生物 |
[05:38] | That’s right and | 没错 接下来 |
[05:41] | Yes Miss Rouhani? Deinococcus radiodurans | 请讲 罗安妮小姐 是耐辐射球菌 |
[05:44] | First discovered in 1956 breeding inside drums of radioactive waste | 1956年首次发现 能在放射废料堆中繁殖 |
[05:48] | That’s correct So pompejana Thiobacillus Deinococcus | 没错 那么 以上两种菌加上庞贝蠕虫 |
[05:51] | Which of these three would most likely survive | 哪一种更有可能 |
[05:54] | in the extreme environment of the Jupiter moon Callisto and why? | 在类似木卫四的极端严酷环境下存活 并请陈述原因 |
[05:58] | Tom can you get the lights please? | 汤姆 请把灯打开 |
[06:00] | That’s your lab report question for this week | 以上就是本周实验报告的命题 |
[06:01] | and it’s due in my box by midnight on Friday | 请在周五午夜前把作业发到我邮箱里 |
[06:04] | That’s all for today Thank you | 今天就上到这儿 谢谢 |
[06:10] | So are you coming to the faculty conference tonight? | 今晚的员工大会你去吗? |
[06:13] | To listen to Dean Stoff lecture | 听斯托弗主任侃山海经 |
[06:14] | about how the universe is like a beautiful woman? | 阐述宇宙和美女的相似之处? |
[06:18] | Think I’ll pass Come on It’ll be fun | 我还是不去了 去吧 很有意思的 |
[06:22] | Uhuh I could pick you up | 我来接你吧 |
[06:26] | Um | 呃 |
[06:27] | Can’t I have to get back to my own extreme environment | 不行 我得回我那极端严酷的环境去 |
[06:32] | But thank you | 还是谢谢你 |
[06:33] | See you tomorrow Yep | 明天见 好 |
[06:46] | Come on Go | 快 冲啊 |
[06:47] | Jacob? Go go! | 雅各布? 冲 冲啊! |
[06:52] | Come on come on | 快 快上 |
[06:54] | Yes! Jacob dinner | 就这样! 雅各布 吃晚饭了 |
[07:03] | You finished your homework? Yes You just killed me | 作业做完了? 嗯 我死了 都是你害的 |
[07:06] | Good Now that you’re dead you can shut that off | 正好 既然死了 就把电脑关了 |
[07:09] | and come down for dinner | 下楼吃晚饭吧 |
[07:10] | Did you order pepperoni tonight? | 今晚叫了辣香肠没? |
[07:12] | No Are these clean? Yeah | 没有 这些衣服干净么? 干净 |
[07:14] | We’ve had pizza twice this week | 这星期已经吃了两顿比萨 |
[07:15] | so I made you a proper meal tonight with vegetables | 我今晚给你做了顿正餐 带蔬菜的 |
[07:19] | Vegetables? Ew | 蔬菜?厄 |
[07:21] | Stop being such a stepmom | 后妈别当得那么绝嘛 |
[07:26] | Where’d you get this? | 你哪儿弄来的? |
[07:29] | It was Dad’s | 是老爸的 |
[07:31] | Yeah I know Where was it? | 我知道 哪儿找到的? |
[07:34] | I found it in the downstairs bathroom It’s mine now | 在楼下厕所里发现的 现在归我了 |
[07:40] | Okay | 好吧 |
[07:43] | Okay Come on I said please shut that off | 好了 我说过了 请你关机 |
[07:46] | You didn’t say please Jacob | 你可没说 请 字 雅各布 |
[07:48] | Helen | 海伦 |
[07:56] | Hello? Helen Benson? | 你好 是海伦·本森? |
[07:58] | Yes Dr Helen Benson? | 我是 海伦·本森博士? |
[08:00] | You’re at 106 Longwood Road? Who is this? | 住在长木路106号? 你是谁? |
[08:04] | Someone should be there shortly | 有人马上就到 |
[08:06] | What do you mean someone’s coming here? Who is this? | 什么意思 有人要来?你是谁? |
[08:09] | Everything will be explained to you en route | 上路后会跟你解释 |
[08:13] | En route where? | 上路去哪儿? |
[08:16] | Hello? They should be there soon | 喂? 他们应该快到了 |
[08:19] | Yes they’re at your door now | 嗯 他们到你家门口了 |
[08:23] | Hold on a minute | 等一下 |
[08:30] | Dr Benson if you’ll come with us | 本森博士 请跟我们走 |
[08:33] | What’s happening? Everything will be explained | 发生什么事了? 会跟您解释 |
[08:35] | but you must come with us right away | 请先跟我们走 现在 |
[08:37] | Am I under arrest? You’re in Federal custody | 我被捕了? 您已被联邦政府拘留 |
[08:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:42] | What is this about? Everything will be explained en route | 怎么回事? 上路后会向您解释 |
[08:45] | I have a child here | 我家还有孩子 |
[08:47] | Is there anyone who can look after the boy? | 有人能帮您照看小孩么? |
[08:49] | No Can his father take care of him? | 没有 不能让他爸爸照顾嘛? |
[08:51] | No his father isn’t here | 不行 他爸爸不在这 |
[08:52] | I can take care of myself Jacob you can’t take care of yourself | 我能照顾自己的 雅各布 你还太小 |
[08:55] | There’s just no way You’re coming with us Dr Benson | 绝对不行 你得跟我们走 本森博士 |
[08:57] | Helen? | 海伦? |
[09:05] | Jacob grab your coat You’re gonna stay at Isabel’s | 雅各布 穿上外套 去伊莎贝尔家 |
[09:10] | Attention Bravo prepare to move out | B组注意 准备出发 |
[09:14] | It’s going to be okay | 没事的 |
[09:15] | Dr Benson there isn’t much time | 本森博士 没时间了 |
[09:21] | Okay we’ve got her Let’s go | 好了 她上车了 我们走 |
[09:43] | Two stoplights down then left there’s an onramp to the highway | 再过两个红灯左转 有个高速路上匝道 |
[09:46] | Do you see it? This must be a mistake | 看见没有? 你们肯定搞错了 |
[09:48] | Helen Benson Social Security number 51487843? | 海伦·本森 社保号码51487843? |
[09:51] | Yeah There’s no mistake | 对 那就没错 |
[09:53] | What is this about? Everything will be explained | 到底怎么回事? 会跟你解释的 |
[09:55] | Stop the car | 停车 |
[09:56] | Can you stop the car please? Ma’am | 请把车停下 女士 |
[09:58] | I’m not under arrest You can’t do this | 我没有被捕 你们不能这样对我 |
[10:00] | This is a matter of national security You just can not National security? | 事关国家安全 国家安全? |
[10:03] | Well that just means whatever you want it to mean | 也许在别处你会说 事关社会和谐 |
[10:05] | I’m just asking you to tell me why I’m needed or to let me go | 我只想弄清你们为什么找我 否则就让我走 |
[10:08] | Ma’am I can’t tell you why you’re needed because I don’t know | 女士 我没法告诉你 因为我也不知道 |
[10:10] | But I know they need you and I know it’s urgent | 但我知道政府需要你 而且很紧急 |
[10:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[10:19] | Where are all the cars? | 车都哪儿去了? |
[10:21] | They shut down the highway They shut it down? | 高速路被封锁了 被封锁了? |
[10:24] | For what? For us | 为了什么? 为了我们 |
[11:13] | Hi I’m Yusef Helen | 你好 我是尤瑟夫 我是海伦 |
[11:16] | Helen do you have any idea why this is happening to us? | 海伦 知道我们为何会来这儿吗? |
[11:19] | No Well think | 不知道 那就开动脑筋想一想 |
[11:21] | What do we have in common? | 我们有什么共同点? |
[11:22] | What do you do for a living Yusef? I’m a nuclear physicist | 你是做什么的 尤瑟夫? 我是核物理学家 |
[11:25] | I’m an astronomer A geologist | 我是天文学家 我是地质学家 |
[11:26] | I’m an astrobiologist Fossil record study? | 我是天体生物学家 研究化石记录的? |
[11:29] | No microbiology Theories of life beyond Earth | 不 研究微生物学 外太空生命理论 |
[11:31] | All right so we’re all scientists No not me I’m a civil engineer | 这么说 我们都是科学家 我不是 我是土木工程师 |
[11:35] | Put it all together What do you get? | 把这些联系起来 你有什么推论? |
[11:37] | I’ve participated in government mobilizations like this before | 我以前参加过类似的政府动员行动 |
[11:40] | War games and preparations for certain scenarios | 军事演习 或是某种状况下的准备行动 |
[11:42] | Is that what you think this is? No | 你觉得这次也一样? 不 |
[11:44] | Whatever it is it’s not a game | 不管是什么 反正不是演习 |
[12:23] | Your attention please! | 请注意! |
[12:25] | Make your way directly across the courtyard to the main barracks | 径直穿过操场 到主营地报到 |
[12:28] | Leave all your cell phones and cameras here | 手机和相机请在此处上交 |
[12:31] | I repeat cell phones and cameras are not allowed inside | 重复一遍 手机和相机不得带入 |
[12:35] | Leave any cell phones and cameras here | 请将手机和相机交到这里 |
[12:37] | Helen! | 海伦! |
[12:40] | Can we bring her up? | 请让她上来 |
[12:41] | You need to give up your cell phones | 请交出手机 |
[12:43] | Your attention please Thank you | 请注意 谢谢 |
[12:44] | make your way directly across the courtyard to the main barracks | 径直穿过操场 到主营地报到 |
[12:48] | Helen Hi Michael | 海伦 嗨 迈克尔 |
[12:49] | Been a long time Are you behind all this? | 好久不见 这一切都是你搞的? |
[12:50] | Yes I’m glad you came | 没错 很高兴你能来 |
[12:52] | It’s not like I had a choice Sorry about that | 我没得选择啊 真是抱歉 |
[12:55] | I had you put on the vital list | 我把你列为不可或缺的人物 |
[12:57] | I thought it was important to have you part of this team | 你对这个团队很重要 |
[12:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:00] | I’ve been keeping up with the work you’ve been doing with Professor Barnhardt | 我一直关注着你和巴恩哈特教授的研究 |
[13:03] | What does it have to do with this? | 和这有关系吗? |
[13:05] | I’ll have to crashbrief you in the conference room | 到会议室再给你简要说明吧 |
[13:11] | Object 07/493 was first spotted just beyond Jupiter’s orbit | 目标物07/493最初是在木星轨道上 |
[13:17] | by the Spaceguard program | 被太空防御程序发现 |
[13:19] | It was notable for the fact that it was not moving in an asteroidal ellipse | 我们注意到它没按照小行星椭圆轨道运行 |
[13:23] | but rather it had a hyperbolic orbit | 而是沿着双曲线 |
[13:26] | and was shooting through our solar system | 直穿入太阳系 |
[13:29] | The object was moving at speeds | 该物体的行进速度 |
[13:32] | of up to three times 10totheseventh meters per second | 为每秒三万公里 |
[13:35] | At first it was projected to pass millions of miles outside of Earth’s orbit | 它最初的行进轨迹距离地球几百万英里 |
[13:40] | However we soon discovered that the object | 但我们很快发现 |
[13:43] | was not following a gravitationally freefall trajectory | 这东西并未遵循引力场中的自由落体轨迹运动 |
[13:47] | As such its path was recalculated | 于是我们重新计算了轨道 |
[13:56] | It was at this time a crisis response team was activated | 从那时起 我们决定成立灾难应急小组 |
[14:00] | and everything you see around you was set in motion | 你们所见的一切都已启动待命 |
[14:07] | Can we launch a missile to intercept it? | 能不能用导弹去拦截它? |
[14:09] | The military is attempting to do just that In fact they may launch several | 军方正打算实行拦截行动 也可能一次发射多枚导弹 |
[14:13] | But given the speed at which this object is moving | 但考虑到目标的运行速度 |
[14:16] | our chances of success are slim at best | 拦截成功率微乎其微 |
[14:19] | Why don’t they evacuate the area? | 为什么不疏散住民呢? |
[14:21] | We simply do not have enough time | 因为时间不允许 |
[14:23] | The affected area contains some 8 million inhabitants | 撞击区域内有八百多万居民 |
[14:27] | The best we can do is to plan for the aftermath | 我们能做的只有准备灾后工作 |
[14:30] | How long do we have? | 还有多少时间? |
[14:36] | Seventyeight minutes | 78分钟 |
[14:41] | Hey What did the cops want anyway? | 喂 那帮警察到底要干嘛? |
[14:46] | Well there’s going to be a big storm tonight | 呃 今晚会有一场大风暴 |
[14:53] | and they needed some scientists to help out you know | 他们想找些科学家帮忙 |
[14:57] | with planning stuff So | 来规划些东西 |
[15:03] | Pretty soon you’re all gonna go down to the basement okay? | 你们一会儿就到地下室去 好不好? |
[15:06] | I already told Isabel | 我已经跟伊莎贝尔讲过了 |
[15:08] | I haven’t seen anything on TV about | 没看见电视上说什么啊 |
[15:09] | Jacob just | 雅各布 你 |
[15:12] | Just do it All right? | 就按我说的做 好不好? |
[15:15] | All right I should go | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[15:17] | Wait Can we talk just a little bit longer? | 等等 再谈一会好么? |
[15:22] | We’re having dinner now I really should go | 我们要吃晚饭了 真得挂了 |
[15:26] | You know I love you very much | 你知道 我很爱你的 |
[15:29] | Okay Bye Helen | 哦 再见 海伦 |
[15:39] | Is that a cell phone? | 你在用手机? |
[15:45] | Can I borrow it? | 借我用一下好么? |
[15:55] | What are the odds of an asteroid making impact in Manhattan? | 小行星撞上曼哈顿的几率有多大? |
[15:58] | Astronomical Plus there’s no light signature | 天文数字 再说了 没发现光信号 |
[16:00] | Then it can’t be an asteroid | 所以那不可能是小行星 |
[16:02] | A primordial black hole perhaps Do you know what that would mean? | 可能是个初生的黑洞 知道那意味着什么? |
[16:04] | Look whatever it is if this object is moving | 不管这东西是什么 |
[16:07] | at three times 10totheseventh meters per second | 如果它以每秒三万公里的速度移动 |
[16:09] | there will be no aftermath | 根本不需要灾后工作 |
[16:11] | If they can’t stop it before it hits there will be nothing left but dust | 如果不能在撞击前制止它的话 一切都会化为灰烬 |
[16:16] | It will sterilize the Earth This is all theater | 地球上所有生命都会毁灭 就像一场戏 |
[16:21] | They’re saying we lost launch capability | 他们说拦截发射无法启动 |
[16:22] | What? How? What does that mean? | 什么?怎么会? 什么意思? |
[16:25] | The missile’s disabled Disabled by what? | 导弹失灵了 怎么失灵的? |
[16:27] | They don’t know But they can restore it right? | 他们也不清楚 应该能恢复的吧? |
[16:30] | There’s a fallback They have to launch | 应该有备用方案 必须发射 |
[16:39] | Object impact in seven six | 距目标撞击还有7秒 6秒 |
[16:41] | Our father who art in heaven hallowed be the name | 我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[16:44] | The kingdom come The will be done on Earth as it is in heaven | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上 |
[16:46] | three two one Give us this day | 3 2 1 今日赐给我们 |
[16:57] | Where is it? Could they have made a mistake? | 它在哪里? 是不是搞错了? |
[17:00] | Wait! Roger that | 等等!收到 |
[17:02] | They’re saying the object’s still in its approach | 他们说目标仍在逼近 |
[17:04] | Well then where is it? It’s slowing down | 哦 那它在哪儿? 它的速度减慢了 |
[17:07] | Awesome Slowing down? | 好极了 减慢了? |
[17:08] | I see it | 我看见了 |
[19:18] | Radiation levels are slightly elevated but it’s not dangerous | 辐射量稍有上升 但未到危险级别 |
[19:23] | I’m getting a lot of electrostatic interference | 我发现静电干扰很厉害 |
[19:26] | Yeah me too | 我也发现了 |
[19:30] | Did you feel that? | 你察觉没有? |
[19:33] | Feel what? | 什么? |
[19:37] | I feel it | 我察觉了 |
[19:44] | It’s close | 已经很近了 |
[20:52] | Checkmate 06 who has tactical command here? | 我是擒王06 谁在这里指挥? |
[20:54] | This is 2917 I need to know who has jurisdiction on this site | 我是2917 请告知此地负责人的名字 |
[21:42] | Checkmate 03 this is Gator 23 We’re blind here | 擒王03 我是短鳄23 这里什么也看不见 |
[21:46] | Checkmate 06 do you copy? Over | 擒王06 收到没有?完毕 |
[21:54] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是个什么东西? |
[21:55] | I need the rules of engagement now | 请告知行动规则 |
[21:57] | Target is advancing | 目标在前进 |
[21:59] | Target is advancing Repeat target is advancing | 目标在前进 重复 目标在前进 |
[22:08] | Sniper team is in place | 狙击组已就位 |
[22:11] | Sniper team leaders come back I repeat | 狙击队长 不要行动 重复 |
[22:18] | Do not fire! It’s coming right at us! | 不要开火! 它朝我们过来了! |
[22:20] | It’s coming out! | 它出来了! |
[22:22] | Hold your fire! Do we engage? | 不许射击! 要射击么? |
[22:26] | Hold your fire! Fire! | 不许射击! 射击! |
[22:31] | Cease fire! All stations cease fire! | 停火! 各单位 停火! |
[22:34] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Do not shoot! | 不要射击!不要射击!不要射击! |
[22:45] | We need a medic! | 快找医生! |
[23:38] | Klaatu barada nikto! | 克拉图 卜拉答 尼克托! |
[24:12] | We need that DNA swab DNA swab now! | 需要DNA取样 马上准备DNA取样! |
[24:16] | It’s soaking through Where’s the O2? Stat | 正在进行染色 氧气呢?快 |
[24:19] | Get me the O2 stat | 快准备氧气 |
[24:22] | Go No one else! | 进去 闲人免入! |
[24:36] | What am I supposed to do now? Do I start an IV? | 现在该怎么办?需要静脉注射吗? |
[24:38] | No no We don’t know its physiology For all we know the fluids may kill it | 别 还不清楚它的生理结构 说不定注射液会要了它的命 |
[24:41] | What do I do then? What do I do? | 那该怎么办?怎么办好呢? |
[24:43] | Its blood is red It must have hemoglobin | 它的血液是红色的 一定含血红蛋白 |
[24:44] | Okay she’s right Start the drip Okay I I can’t find a vein | 她说的对 快输液 好 我找不到血管 |
[24:48] | It doesn’t have any veins! Look for a central line site then | 它没有血管! 那就找中心静脉导管位置 |
[24:50] | Going into cardiac arrest! Do I defib? | 心跳停止了!要不要电击? |
[24:52] | Yeah get in there now Go! Go! Clear! | 嗯 马上电击 快 快! 好了! |
[24:58] | The monitor just shorted out! Heart rate is stabilizing! It’s stabilizing | 监视器短路了! 心率稳定了!已经稳定了 |
[25:01] | What now? What now? | 现在怎么办?怎么办? |
[25:06] | Do you have a surgeon? | 有外科医生嘛? |
[25:10] | Normally for a gunshot we’d be using a general anesthetic | 对付枪伤 我们通常采用全身麻醉 |
[25:15] | But as we don’t know how the patient will react | 但由于不清楚病人对于麻醉的反应 |
[25:20] | I have opted for a local | 我现在选择局部麻醉 |
[25:25] | I’m making the first incision now | 我正在做第一个切口 |
[25:34] | No explosions So far so good | 没有爆炸 还算顺利 |
[25:39] | Pale flesh | 肉呈灰白色 |
[25:41] | a texture something akin to | 肌理类似 |
[25:45] | What? | 像什么? |
[25:47] | Whale blubber | 鲸鱼的脂肪 |
[25:49] | I’m taking a specimen now | 我现在取一些样本 |
[25:52] | Pack that on ice and chopper it to a genomics lab for DNA mapping | 把它用冰包好 送去染色体实验室做DNA图谱 |
[25:57] | I’d like a sample of that as well | 我也想要一份样本 |
[25:59] | I am entering the wound and | 已进入伤口 另外 |
[26:05] | My God | 上帝啊 |
[26:08] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[26:10] | I’m sorry I’m a little taken aback | 对不起 我刚才吓了一跳 |
[26:13] | What’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong | 有什么问题? 没什么问题 |
[26:16] | That’s the thing It’s all so familiar | 问题也就在这儿 一切都太熟悉了 |
[26:18] | The outer layer of the flesh is exotic it’s strange | 肉体的外层我确实没见过 很稀罕 |
[26:22] | but as I go deeper there’s muscle vein nerve bone | 但里面却是肌肉 血管 神经 骨骼 |
[26:28] | I’m extracting the bullet | 正在取出子弹 |
[26:38] | This gray flesh it seems to be just falling away | 那层灰色的肉似乎正在脱落 |
[26:44] | It’s It’s removing itself | 是 是自动脱落的 |
[26:50] | I think I need to keep extracting it | 我想应该把这些肉先拿开 |
[26:53] | Yes Continue | 好的 请继续 |
[26:57] | Can you explain any of this? | 你能解释这其中的任何现象么? |
[27:54] | It’s dreaming | 它在做梦 |
[27:57] | Any signs of neural activity? | 有没有神经活动的迹象? |
[27:59] | It lit up the fMRI like Times Square | 功能核磁共振仪上的曲线 就像时代广场一样 |
[28:07] | Get help | 快叫人来 |
[28:10] | Code white! Subject is conscious! | 白色警告!目标苏醒了! |
[28:14] | Help! | 来人啊! |
[28:22] | It’s looking at you Try saying something to it | 它看着你 试着跟它交谈看看 |
[28:26] | My name is Dr Helen Benson | 我是海伦·本森博士 |
[28:30] | We’re trying to help you | 我们想帮你 |
[28:32] | You have nothing to fear from us | 你不用害怕 |
[28:34] | Help you | 帮你 |
[28:37] | Nothing to fear | 不用害怕 |
[28:40] | Global markets are panicked in early trading this morning | 今天早上 全球市场出现骚乱 |
[28:43] | in response to the crisis in Central Park | 这是市场对中央公园事件做出的反应 |
[28:45] | Trading has been halted on the New York Stock Exchange | 纽约 日经 恒生等证交所已经停盘 |
[28:49] | the Nikkei and Hang Seng as Manhattan prepares for a massive evacuation | 曼哈顿已开始全面疏散 |
[28:52] | In other cities around the world | 在世界各地的其他城市 |
[28:53] | people are voluntarily evacuating population centers | 人群密集区的市民也在自发疏散 |
[28:57] | fearing that the sphere in Central Park | 人们担心中央公园的巨大球体 |
[28:59] | may be the vanguard of an impending alien invasion | 只是先头部队 外星人入侵在即 |
[29:01] | The President and Vice President have been taken to separate secure locations | 总统和副总统已被护送至不同安全地点 |
[29:05] | Until this situation has some kind of resolve | 在事情多少得到解决之前 |
[29:08] | I am the eyes and the ears of the Presidency | 我负责向总统传递一切信息 |
[29:11] | So what do we know? | 现在是什么情况? |
[29:13] | Madam Secretary we lost contact | 部长女士 |
[29:14] | with one of our DSCS3 listening satellites orbiting Earth | 我方一颗同步监听DSCS3卫星已失去联系 |
[29:18] | What is that image? | 这图上是什么? |
[29:19] | Are you saying that sphere in Central Park isn’t the only one? | 你的意思是 除了中央公园那个 还有别的球体? |
[29:21] | In fact we have intelligence that smaller spheres | 事实上 情报显示 还有很多小球体 |
[29:23] | have landed at other locations around the world | 已经在世界其他地点降落 |
[29:25] | Do we have briefings on that? And General | 有相关简报么? |
[29:27] | where exactly are these spheres right now? | 还有 这些球体的确切位置在哪儿? |
[29:29] | I think we’re asking the wrong questions | 我想这不是现在该问的问题 |
[29:32] | What questions should we be asking? | 那现在该问什么问题? |
[29:34] | Well let’s start with this Where is our satellite? | 先从这个开始吧 我们的卫星哪儿去了? |
[29:37] | We lost contact with it | 我们和它失去了联系 |
[29:38] | In the scheme of things the loss of one satellite | 就当前计划来看 少一颗卫星无关紧要 |
[29:43] | stands for Defense Systems Communication Satellite | DSCS3全称是 防御系统通讯卫星 |
[29:45] | Remember what it communicates with? | 记得它与什么通讯么? |
[29:47] | They were able to access our defense mainframe via that satellite | 借助那颗卫星 能介入我们的主防御网络 |
[29:51] | That’s how they temporarily shut down our missile defenses | 所以它们能临时关闭我们的导弹防御系统 |
[29:53] | and entered our airspace | 并进入我们的领空 |
[29:54] | We’ve changed all the codes And on top of that | 我们已更换了所有密码 最重要的是 |
[29:57] | there is a vast amount of vital intelligence on that mainframe | 该网络中有大量的机密情报 |
[30:00] | They know everything about us now | 现在它们已对我们了如指掌 |
[30:03] | And we know nothing about them Almost nothing | 而我们却对它们一无所知 有一点是清楚的 |
[30:06] | The fact that they chose to disable our defenses | 从它们切断我们的防御系统来看 |
[30:08] | tells us something about their intentions | 能多少猜到它们的意图 |
[30:15] | Madam Secretary we brought in several specialists | 部长女士 我们带来了几个专家 |
[30:17] | to analyze the tissue samples we harvested from the being | 准备对目标的组织样本进行分析 |
[30:19] | This is our chief geneticist Dr Hideo Ikegawa | 这是我们的第一遗传学家池川秀夫博士 |
[30:22] | This is our chief astrobiologist Dr Helen Benson | 这是第一天体生物学家 海伦·本森博士 |
[30:24] | Hello Doctor? | 你好 请讲 博士 |
[30:27] | The being is in a nascent state | 该生物正处于初生期 |
[30:29] | The DNA samples we’ve taken seem to represent three distinct life forms | 采集的DNA样本包含了3种不同生命形式 |
[30:34] | Three different DNA types? Yes including the being’s brain | 3种不同的DNA类型? 没错 包括生物的大脑在内共3种 |
[30:38] | The body tissue is human as far as we can tell | 就目前所知 躯干组织属于人类 |
[30:42] | The gray flesh encasing it | 外面包裹的灰色肉层是一种有机材料 |
[30:45] | is organic material, some kind of bioengineered spacesuit. | 像是利用某种生物技术制成的太空衣 |
[30:48] | What it resembles oddly enough is placental tissue | 奇怪的是 它模仿的似乎是胎盘组织 |
[30:51] | Which makes sense given the placenta’s a lifesupport system | 这也合情理 因为胎盘是维持生命的系统 |
[30:54] | And that basically in order to survive in our environment | 那是为了在我们的环境中存活 |
[30:57] | the being had to be born here in its human form | 它们必须以人类的形式诞生 |
[31:00] | They must have come here in the past | 过去它们肯定来过地球 |
[31:02] | and obtained a DNA sample from a human subject | 并从某个人身上获取了DNA标本 |
[31:05] | Now since that birth the being has grown exponentially | 自从出生后 该生物以指数级速度成长 |
[31:10] | This is one hour after surgery | 这是手术后一小时 |
[31:13] | Three hours | 三小时 |
[31:16] | Six hours | 六小时 |
[31:18] | How much can you tell us about it by decoding its DNA? | 通过解读DNA 你对它的了解有多少? |
[31:21] | You don’t understand These are the Dead Sea Scrolls | 您不明白 这就像 死海古卷 |
[31:25] | Geneticists are gonna be studying this code for generations | 得几代的遗传学家才能研究明白 |
[31:27] | No they aren’t | 不行 |
[31:28] | This code is the property of the US government | 这些基因代码归美国政府所有 |
[31:31] | Its very existence is classified | 就连它的存在也是机密 |
[31:34] | I want to see it | 我想看看它 |
[31:47] | Water | 水 |
[31:49] | Bring him up | 让他坐起来 |
[31:50] | Does it actually speak our language? Or does it just parrot what it’s heard? | 它是真会说我们的语言 还是鹦鹉学舌? |
[31:54] | No it seems to already understand our language | 似乎它早已掌握了我们的语言 |
[31:57] | They’ve compromised our satellites They know everything about us | 它们获取了我们的卫星 什么都能知道 |
[32:00] | Mr Driscoll | 德雷斯科先生 |
[32:28] | My name is Regina Jackson | 我叫雷吉娜·杰克逊 |
[32:30] | I’m the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America | 我是美利坚合众国的国防部长 |
[32:36] | This body will take some getting used to | 适应这身体还需要些时间 |
[32:45] | I’ve been sent here to determine who or what you represent | 我来这里是为了弄清你代表着谁 |
[32:48] | and what your intentions are | 你们的目的是什么 |
[32:52] | It feels unreal to me | 感觉很不真实啊 |
[32:57] | Alien | 完全陌生 |
[33:02] | It will take time to adapt | 需要时间适应 |
[33:05] | What were you before you were human? | 你变成人类之前是什么? |
[33:12] | Different | 异类 |
[33:14] | Different how? | 什么样的异类? |
[33:17] | It would only frighten you | 会吓倒你的 |
[33:21] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[33:24] | Klaatu | 克拉图 |
[33:28] | Do you represent a civilization? | 你是某个文明世界的代表吗? |
[33:33] | I represent a group of civilizations | 我是好几个文明世界的代表 |
[33:36] | Where is this group of civilizations? | 这些世界在哪里? |
[33:39] | All around you | 环绕着你 |
[33:41] | What is your purpose in coming here? | 你此行的目的是什么? |
[33:43] | There is a gathering of world leaders not far from here | 离这儿不远 有一群世界各地的领袖 |
[33:47] | I will explain my purpose to them | 此行的目的 我会跟他们解释的 |
[33:50] | I’m afraid that’s not possible | 这恐怕不可能 |
[33:52] | Perhaps you should explain yourself to me instead | 也许你可以向我解释 |
[33:56] | Do you speak for the entire human race? | 你能代表整个人类么? |
[33:59] | I speak for the President of the United States | 我可以代表美国总统 |
[34:04] | Now please tell me why have you come to our planet? | 现在请告诉我 你为什么来我们星球? |
[34:11] | Your planet? | 你们星球? |
[34:13] | Yes This is our planet | 没错 这是我们的星球 |
[34:18] | No It is not | 不 这里不是 |
[34:21] | We’ve decided to sedate him and move him to a more secure location | 我们决定给他打镇静剂 把他转移到更安全的地方 |
[34:25] | Are you going to interrogate him? That’s a possibility | 你们想审问他? 有这个可能 |
[34:28] | Madam Secretary as scientists we can’t consent to this | 部长女士 作为科学家 我们不能答应 |
[34:31] | He says he wants to speak to the UN | 他说他想和联合国对话 |
[34:34] | History has lessons to teach us | 历史的教训告诉我们 |
[34:36] | about first encounters between civilizations | 不同文明间初遇之后会发生什么 |
[34:39] | As a rule the less advanced civilization is either exterminated or enslaved | 相对弱小的文明不是被消灭 就是被奴役 这已成为定律 |
[34:43] | I’m thinking of Pizarro and the Incas Columbus and the Native Americans | 就像皮萨罗和印加人 哥伦布和美洲土著 |
[34:48] | The list goes on | 这样的例子还有很多 |
[34:50] | Unfortunately in this case the less advanced civilization is us | 不幸的是 这次我们成了弱小的一方 |
[34:54] | This is a representative of an extraterrestrial civilization | 他是一位外星文明的代表 |
[34:58] | This is the most important discovery in the history of mankind | 这是人类历史上最重要的发现 |
[35:01] | It may well be the last discovery in the history of mankind | 也可能成为人类历史上最后的发现 |
[35:04] | We need to know what they’re planning and we need to know now | 我们得探知他们的计划 必须马上知道 |
[35:07] | So you want to drug him? Interrogate him? | 所以你打算给他用药?然后再审问他? |
[35:11] | I’m sorry we won’t do that Do you understand? | 对不起 我们不会这么做 明白吗? |
[35:13] | I understand completely | 我完全明白 |
[35:16] | Of course if you won’t do it we’ll have to call in someone who will | 当然 如果你们不做 我们就找其他人 |
[35:18] | Well I’m sure you can find someone who will | 那好 你肯定能找到其他 |
[35:21] | I’ll do it | 我来吧 |
[35:24] | Helen | 海伦 |
[35:26] | I’ll do it | 我来 |
[35:52] | That won’t be necessary Doctor | 没必要找 博士 |
[35:55] | We’ve already prepared the solution for you | 药我们已经准备好了 |
[36:00] | I just need a syringe | 我只想拿个注射器 |
[36:12] | I want to apologize to you It seems we got off to a bad start | 我得跟你说声抱歉 没有开一个好头 |
[36:18] | It seems we did | 似乎是这样的 |
[36:19] | We’re going to transport you to a different facility | 我们准备将你转移到别处 |
[36:22] | for better medical care No you are not | 那儿有更好的医疗设施 不 不用 |
[36:26] | Excuse me? I am leaving | 什么? 我要走了 |
[36:29] | I can’t allow you to do that | 这我不能允许 |
[36:30] | It is not up to you This is a military installation | 这事不由你决定 这里是军事基地 |
[36:34] | You’re surrounded by hundreds of soldiers | 周围有几百名士兵守护 |
[36:37] | There’s no leaving here | 根本别想走出去 |
[36:38] | I have done nothing wrong | 我没犯错 |
[36:40] | You invaded our airspace | 你侵入了我们的领空 |
[36:42] | That automaton that emerged from the sphere | 从球体里冒出来的那个机器人 |
[36:46] | it attacked our troops | 还袭击了我们的军队 |
[36:47] | It acted to defend me | 它的行动是为了保护我 |
[36:49] | It activates in the presence of violence | 在遇到暴力威胁时 它才会启动 |
[36:52] | Dr Benson? Please | 本森博士?请进来 |
[37:15] | Run | 快跑 |
[37:20] | It’s done | 好了 |
[37:23] | If you’ll come with us ma’am | 请跟我们走 女士 |
[37:48] | Keep moving please | 请往前走 |
[38:40] | I’m going to ask you a series of control questions | 我将会问你一系列问题 |
[38:47] | Are you currently in a seated position? | 你现在是坐着的吗? |
[38:53] | Yes | 是的 |
[38:54] | Are you human? | 你是人类吗? |
[38:58] | My body is | 我的身体是 |
[39:01] | Do you feel pain? | 你能感觉到疼痛吗? |
[39:04] | My body does | 我的身体能 |
[39:11] | Are you aware of an impending attack | 你是否知道 将有一次袭击 |
[39:14] | on the planet Earth? | 目标是地球? |
[39:20] | You should let me go | 你该放我走 |
[39:28] | I’ll repeat the question | 我再问一遍 |
[39:56] | What gate did you use to enter this base? | 你从哪个门进入基地的? |
[39:59] | East loading door | 东边的货物门 |
[40:01] | How do I get there? | 我怎么能到那里? |
[40:03] | One hundred yards left from the back of this building | 这栋楼后门左拐走一百米 |
[40:06] | Is there a security code? | 需要密码么? |
[40:10] | 44B30 FourfourBravothreezero | |
[40:13] | What size is that suit? | 你的西装几码? |
[40:16] | Fortytwo long | 长42码 |
[40:18] | Take it off | 脱下来 |
[40:58] | Attention! All security personnel | 注意!所有安保人员 |
[41:00] | report to your designated posts | 请回到岗位上 |
[41:02] | All civilian personnel report to Operations immediately | 所有非安保人员请立即到工作区报到 |
[41:16] | I’m leaving you now No | 我要走了 不要 |
[41:47] | Put every arm of the government | 让所有政府武装 |
[41:49] | military law enforcement Federal state and local on high alert | 军队 法警 联邦 州立及地方武装 进入高度戒备 |
[41:53] | If the media gets word that we lost Use a cover story | 如果媒体得知我们走失了 编一个故事 |
[41:56] | We can’t risk a panic | 绝不能造成恐慌 |
[41:57] | Call him an escaped convict | 就说他是个逃犯 |
[41:59] | Use every surveillance satellite every drone aircraft | 动用所有监控卫星 所有无人飞机 |
[42:03] | every freeway camera Use every resource we’ve got | 所有公路摄像头 一切能用的设备都用上 |
[42:14] | Attention: All scheduled trains | 请各位注意 |
[42:15] | into and out of Penn Station Manhattan | 所有进出曼哈顿宾州火车站的列车 |
[42:18] | are canceled due to the ongoing evacuation | 为了配合疏散计划及中央公园安全周边 |
[42:22] | and the security perimeter in Central Park | 现已全部取消 |
[42:29] | We ask that our passengers remain calm and orderly | 请旅客们保持镇静 |
[42:31] | during these difficult circumstances | 在非常情况下有序疏散 |
[42:33] | Any disturbance will be subject to immediate arrest by Transit police | 任何干扰分子将被铁路巡警就地拘捕 |
[42:38] | Excuse me Excuse me | 对不起 对不起 |
[42:44] | We are committed to providing you quality service | 我们承诺向您提供高质量的服务 |
[42:47] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[42:55] | We ask that our passengers remain calm and orderly | 请旅客们保持镇静 |
[42:57] | during these difficult circumstances | 在非常情况下有序疏散 |
[43:05] | Any disturbance will be subject to immediate arrest by Transit police | 任何干扰分子将被铁路巡警就地拘捕 |
[43:10] | You’re not getting the ticket All right back off! | 才不给你票呢 好了 让开! |
[43:13] | Don’t push me I want the ticket Look I don’t | 别推我 把票给我 |
[43:16] | Now just give me the ticket! I’m not giving you anything! | 快把票给我! 给你个屁啊! |
[43:20] | Give me the What’s the matter with you? | 给我 你有毛病啊? |
[43:39] | Rising global unrest is causing leaders around the world | 全球局势动荡致使世界各国领导人 |
[43:42] | to criticize the US response to the arrival of the spheres | 纷纷指责美国政府对球体来访做出的反应 |
[43:45] | Reactions from both national and international | 国内外宗教组织 |
[43:47] | religious communities have been varied | 对此反应不一 |
[43:49] | While some have responded with hope and measured optimism | 有些组织表现出谨慎乐观和不绝望的态度 |
[43:52] | most religious communities have considered recent events as apocalyptic | 更多宗教团体认为 近来事的件象征着末日浩劫 |
[43:56] | At gatherings and prayer vigils in virtually every major city | 几乎所有大城市都举行了集会和守夜仪式 |
[43:59] | many see the arrival of the Central Park sphere | 很多人认为中央公园降临的球体 |
[44:02] | as a sign of a new era or perhaps even the end of the world | 标志着新时代的来临 抑或是世界末日 |
[44:06] | The rapture the tribulation and the impending battle of Armageddon | 届时的狂喜或苦痛 以及将至的末日决战 |
[44:09] | dominate much of the discussion | 成为了人们热议的主要话题 |
[44:27] | Leaders around the world are protesting the US’s decision | 各国首脑纷纷抗议美国 |
[44:30] | to deny foreign scientists full access to the being | 不让他国科学家接触外星生物的决定 |
[44:34] | Have you done your homework? | 作业做完了吗? |
[44:36] | School’s canceled on account of the aliens | 因为外星人的事情 学校停课了 |
[44:38] | They say it’s an invasion Well they’re wrong | 他们说地球被入侵了 他们错了 |
[44:41] | What makes you so sure? I just know | 你怎么这么肯定? 我就是知道 |
[44:45] | Don’t get that! | 别接! |
[44:46] | Jacob! Hello? | 雅各布! 喂? |
[44:48] | May I speak to Dr Helen Benson please? | 请让海伦·本森博士接电话好么? |
[44:51] | It’s for you | 找你的 |
[44:56] | Hello? Dr Helen Benson? | 喂? 海伦·本森博士? |
[44:58] | Yes I’m calling from Newark Penn Station | 我是 我这里是纽瓦克宾州火车站 |
[45:00] | We’ve got your patient here | 您有位病人在我们这儿 |
[45:05] | Sorry I think there’s been a mistake I’m not that kind of a doctor | 呃 对不起 你们大概搞错了 我是博士 不是医生 |
[45:09] | Hold Hold on a second | 请等一下 |
[45:12] | He says you got his medicine | 他说你拿了他的药 |
[45:17] | I’ll be right there | 我马上过来 |
[45:27] | Sorry Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[45:30] | Excuse me! I’m sorry someone called me My name’s Dr Benson | 我是本森博士 有人打电话给我 |
[45:33] | Okay he’s over there He’s your problem now | 对 他在那儿 交给你了 |
[45:35] | Go ahead take him He’s your problem | 去吧 把他领走 人由你负责了 |
[45:51] | Evacuation registration point is located two blocks this way | 从这里走两条街 就是疏散登记点 |
[45:54] | You know I took a huge risk back at the hospital | 要知道 我是冒着很大风险回医院的 |
[45:58] | Did I make a mistake? | 我是不是犯错了? |
[46:01] | Are you a friend to us? | 你是我们的朋友吗? |
[46:03] | I’m a friend to the Earth | 我是地球的朋友 |
[46:08] | Let’s keep it steady folks Let’s keep going forward | 大家一点一点往前走 队伍不要停 |
[46:19] | Hello | 你好 |
[46:20] | Hi | 嗨 |
[46:22] | Okay | 好了 |
[46:24] | Now what? Drive | 接下来呢? 开车 |
[46:44] | Look in your pocket | 看看你的口袋 |
[46:49] | Your inside pocket | 内侧口袋 |
[47:22] | Turn left | 左转 |
[47:39] | Striker 2829 descend and maintain 2 000 | 鱼叉2829 降至2000英尺 |
[47:42] | to established vectors to the target area | 遵循既定航线靠近目标区域 |
[47:44] | Yes sir Thank you sir | 是 长官 谢谢长官 |
[47:47] | All right everybody we got our mission! | 好了各位 任务来了 |
[47:50] | All right target acquired and confirmed sir We are locked on | 目标确认 已经锁定 长官 |
[47:53] | Madam Secretary they’re sending in the drones | 部长女士 无人飞机已出动 |
[47:56] | Bring in the Reapers! We have go! | 开动 猛禽 !已授权开火! |
[47:58] | Roger that! Descending to 1 200 Let’s light this thing up | 明白!降至1200英尺 给它点一把火 |
[48:11] | Arm your Sidewinder missiles! | 响尾蛇导弹准备! |
[48:15] | Roger that Colonel Sidewinder missiles armed | 明白 上校 响尾蛇已就位 |
[48:27] | He’s activating! Fire! Fire fire! | 它启动了! 开火!开火 开火! |
[48:35] | Missiles intercepted! Get out of there! | 导弹被拦截! 快撤! |
[48:37] | Withdraw and realign for another sortie! | 撤队重整 准备下一次突击! |
[48:39] | Negative! I’ve lost link! I’ve lost control! | 失败!失去联系了!我没法控制! |
[48:45] | Who’s in control of the aircraft then? | 那么谁在控制飞机? |
[48:49] | Striker 28 headed for orb perimeter! I am out of control! | 鱼叉28正向球体附近俯冲!我控制不了! |
[49:03] | Anyone got any other ideas? | 谁有更好的提议么? |
[49:08] | Why are people running? We should stay and fight | 大家干嘛要逃跑?我们应该留下来战斗 |
[49:13] | They didn’t come here to hurt us | 它们不是来伤害我们的 |
[49:15] | Well we should kill them anyway just to make sure | 反正我们应该杀了它们 以防万一 |
[49:18] | Don’t say that That’s what Dad would have done | 别乱说 要是爸爸在 就会这么做 |
[49:22] | I think he would have looked for a different way | 我认为他会有不同的看法 |
[49:25] | He would have fought | 他会去战斗的 |
[49:27] | I like to think I knew him pretty well I knew him too Longer than you | 我觉得我很了解他 我也了解他 时间还比你长 |
[49:33] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[49:35] | Of what? | 说什么? |
[49:36] | Should people run or should we stay and fight? | 大家应该逃跑 还是该留下来战斗? |
[49:40] | Neither What should we do then? | 都不对 那我们该怎么办? |
[49:43] | There’s nothing you can do | 你们无能为力 |
[49:47] | This is it Pull in here | 就是这里 靠边停车 |
[50:00] | McDonald’s? | 麦当劳? |
[50:04] | Where are you going? Jacob where are you going? | 你要去哪儿?雅各布 你去哪儿? |
[50:07] | To the bathroom! | 去上厕所! |
[50:13] | Where is the boy’s father? | 孩子的父亲在哪儿? |
[50:17] | He’s dead | 他死了 |
[50:19] | How did he die? | 怎么死的? |
[50:21] | He was in the Army | 他是军人 |
[50:24] | So the boy wishes his soldier | 所以这孩子希望他当兵的父亲还活着 |
[50:26] | father were here to rescue the world from the aliens | 让他爸爸从外星人的手中救回全世界 |
[50:29] | The boy wishes his father were here for a lot of reasons | 孩子希望父亲活着的原因有很多 |
[50:32] | aliens being the least of them | 打退外星人不过是最微不足道的一个 |
[50:37] | He wasn’t even that kind of a soldier He was an engineer | 他并不是作战的军人 他是工程师 |
[50:42] | He went over there to build not to fight | 他上战场是去搞建设的 不是去打仗的 |
[50:47] | And his mother? | 那他的母亲呢? |
[50:50] | She died when he was a baby | 在他还小的时候就死了 |
[50:54] | I married his father A year ago he was killed | 我嫁给了他父亲 一年之后 他也死了 |
[51:02] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么来这里? |
[51:05] | I came to save the Earth | 我来拯救地球 |
[51:09] | From what? | 谁想毁灭地球? |
[51:11] | He’s here | 他来了 |
[51:23] | Your tea Grandfather | 外公 这茶给你 |
[51:27] | Thank you | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[51:40] | Are you one of them? | 你也是他们一伙的? |
[51:42] | One of who? | 谁一伙的? |
[51:46] | Never mind Sorry | 算了 没什么 对不起 |
[51:48] | You’ve been out of contact for a long time | 我们和你失去联系很久了 |
[51:52] | I had a dangerous assignment | 我任务很危险的 |
[51:54] | This is hostile territory | 这个地方不是很友善 |
[51:57] | I’ve noticed | 我注意到了 |
[51:58] | I was hoping I could reason with them | 我以为能和他们讲道理 |
[52:02] | I’m afraid they are not a reasonable race | 我想他们不需要爱好和平的 |
[52:06] | I’ve been living amongst them for seventy years now | 我跟他们一起生活七十年了 |
[52:10] | I know them well | 我很了解他们 |
[52:13] | And? | 还有呢? |
[52:15] | Any attempt to intercede with them would be futile | 任何规劝都是没用的 |
[52:18] | They are destructive | 他们具有毁灭性 |
[52:21] | and they won’t change | 又不肯改变 |
[52:25] | Is that your official report? | 这是你对他们的正式评估吗? |
[52:28] | The tragedy is they know what’s going to become of them | 最可悲的 是他们明明知道结果 |
[52:35] | They sense it | 感觉到了 |
[52:38] | But they can’t seem to do anything about it | 不过他们不知道怎么办 |
[52:46] | It’s decided then | 那就这么决定吧 |
[52:50] | I’ll begin the process as soon as possible | 我会尽快启动程序的 |
[52:54] | We should make preparations for our departure | 我们做好离开的准备 |
[52:57] | I’m staying | 我想留下 |
[52:59] | You can’t stay here | 你不能留在这里 |
[53:01] | I can and I will | 我能 我也准备这么做 |
[53:04] | If you stay you’ll die I know | 如果留下 你会死的 我知道 |
[53:09] | This is my home now | 这里是我的家 |
[53:12] | You yourself called them a destructive race | 你刚才自己说他们是毁灭性的种族 |
[53:16] | That’s true | 没错 |
[53:18] | But still there is another side | 但凡事总有两面 |
[53:23] | You see I I love them | 要知道 我 我爱他们 |
[53:28] | This is a very strange thing | 听上去是很奇怪 |
[53:32] | I can’t find a way to explain it to you I | 我也没法和你解释清楚 |
[53:36] | For many years I I cursed my luck for being sent here | 这么多年 我一直诅咒自己的命运 为何被送到这里 |
[53:42] | Human life is difficult | 人类生活非常艰辛 |
[53:46] | But as this life is coming to an end | 但当我的生命快走到尽头的时候 |
[53:50] | I consider myself lucky to have lived it | 能在这里生活 让我觉得非常幸运 |
[53:59] | No sudden movements No aggressive actions No matter what happens | 行动放慢 动作轻柔 不管发生什么 |
[54:05] | no gunfire | 都不准开枪 |
[54:06] | Track is in place sir Containment panels are in position | 长官 轨道已到位 密封箱面板也已就位 |
[54:09] | We’re ready on your order On my command | 就等您的命令 听我口令 |
[54:13] | move the panels into place | 将面板推入指定位置 |
[54:15] | Three two Three two | 三 二 三 二 |
[54:18] | one | 一 |
[54:32] | Containment panels are secure and we’re still here | 密封箱面板安装完毕 一切无恙 |
[54:46] | 911 What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 有什么紧急情况? |
[54:47] | The escaped convict they showed on the news | 电视上放的那个逃犯 |
[54:49] | I just saw the guy at the gas station Can you describe him? | 我刚才在加油站看到他了 能描述一下么? |
[54:51] | He was in a little car on the south block | 他在南区 坐在一辆小车里 |
[54:53] | 911 what is your emergency? | 这里是911 有什么紧急情况? |
[54:55] | I just saw that wanted man over by the McDonald’s | 我刚才在麦当劳看见那个通缉犯了 |
[54:57] | Can you describe the car sir? | 能描述一下那辆车么? |
[54:58] | Silver fourdoor with a woman and a kid | 银色四门车 还有一个女的 |
[54:59] | I need 3 units to look for a silver Honda near Ochada orchards | 请派三组人到奥查达果园附近 搜索一辆银色本田 |
[55:02] | 31 responding We are patrolling the orchards off l67 | 我是31 我们正向果园去 方位I67 |
[55:05] | HP28 follow up | HP28 跟上 |
[55:08] | This is it Stop here | 就是这里 停车 |
[55:13] | You shouldn’t | 你不该 |
[55:20] | Uh Helen? Who is this guy? | 海伦 这家伙是谁? |
[55:23] | A friend What kind of friend? | 是个朋友 什么朋友? |
[55:28] | Scootch over He’s a work friend | 过去点 是我的同事 |
[55:32] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[55:35] | Klaatu Klaatu? | 克拉图 克拉图? |
[55:37] | Yeah What kind of name is that? | 嗯 这算哪门子名字啊? |
[55:40] | It’s foreign I think | 大概是外国名字 |
[55:44] | I never heard you talk about him before I haven’t known him for very long | 我从没听你提过他 我刚认识他不久 |
[55:49] | We’re just giving him a ride | 只是顺路带他一程 |
[55:51] | Where? | 带他去哪儿? |
[55:54] | Here The forest? | 就这儿 林子里? |
[56:02] | Stay here | 你呆在这儿 |
[56:03] | I want you to lock the door okay? And don’t open it for anyone but me | 把门锁好 听见没? 除我之外 谁来也别开 |
[56:08] | I’m serious | 我是认真的 |
[58:47] | Helen what’s going on? | 海伦 怎么回事? |
[58:55] | We’re getting images of these spheres from all over the world | 来自世界各地的照片上都出现了这种球体 |
[58:58] | Okavango Kobe Baku | 博茨瓦纳 神户 阿塞拜疆 |
[59:00] | Which of our agencies gathered this intel? | 这些情报来自哪个分局? |
[59:01] | Ma’am none of them We pulled these off the Internet | 不是分局来的 是互联网下载的 |
[59:10] | Is that them? | 那是它们嘛? |
[59:14] | No It’s us | 不 是我们 |
[59:18] | Those are ordinary cephalopods | 都是些常见的软体动物 |
[59:21] | Squid Octopus | 鱿鱼 章鱼 |
[59:26] | I don’t like him He’s weird and Why are we driving him around anyway? | 我不喜欢他 这个人很怪 我们干嘛要带着他到处跑? |
[59:32] | Um | 呃 |
[59:36] | It’s complicated | 事情很复杂 |
[59:38] | Is he coming home with us? | 他跟我们回家么? |
[59:40] | No No | 不 不 |
[59:42] | Well what if you decide you like him and he wants to move in? | 那万一你喜欢他 他想搬来一起住呢? |
[59:47] | No it’s not like that God no | 事情和你想的不一样 这不可能 |
[59:49] | Listen to me | 听我说 |
[59:51] | No one is moving in You don’t understand | 没人会搬来住 这你不懂 |
[59:53] | Whatever You wait for him I’m going home | 随便你 你等他好了 我回家了 |
[59:56] | Jacob | 雅各布 |
[1:00:02] | Jacob! | 雅各布! |
[1:00:06] | Jacob! | 雅各布! |
[1:00:08] | What is the matter with you? | 你搞什么? |
[1:00:45] | These spheres now appear to be leaving | 这些球体似乎正打算离开 |
[1:00:47] | in the same mysterious manner as they came | 就像它们来时一样令人迷惑 |
[1:00:49] | Hopefully this mass exodus will bring an end | 希望这次大批撤离行动 |
[1:00:51] | to the panic and unrest we’ve been seeing around the world | 能给世界各地的混乱不安画上一个句号 |
[1:00:54] | The only sphere that doesn’t appear to be leaving | 唯一没有离开迹象的球体 |
[1:00:56] | is the giant sphere in Central Park | 是中央公园里的那个巨型圆球 |
[1:00:59] | You think we scared them off? | 是不是我们把它们吓跑了? |
[1:01:02] | They’re not afraid of us | 它们不怕我们 |
[1:01:17] | I need to get back to the city | 我得回纽约去 |
[1:01:19] | Not till you tell me what’s going on | 除非你告诉我 到底发生了什么 |
[1:01:21] | Did you do that? Yes | 是你干的吗? 是的 |
[1:01:25] | Jacob get in the car | 雅各布 上车 |
[1:01:27] | He’s one of them Please get in the car | 他是他们一伙的 给我上车 |
[1:01:32] | Get in the car | 上车 |
[1:01:45] | I need to know what’s happening | 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[1:01:48] | This planet is dying | 这个星球正走向灭亡 |
[1:01:50] | The human race is killing it | 人类就是凶手 |
[1:01:53] | So you’ve come here to help us | 所以你来帮我们 |
[1:01:56] | No I didn’t | 不是 |
[1:02:00] | You said you came to save us | 你说过你是来拯救我们的 |
[1:02:02] | I said I came to save the Earth | 我说过我是来拯救地球的 |
[1:02:05] | You came to save the Earth | 你是来拯救地球的 |
[1:02:08] | from us | 从我们手中拯救 |
[1:02:12] | You came to save the Earth from us | 你来拯救地球 从我们手中 |
[1:02:14] | We can’t risk the survival of this planet for the sake of one species | 不能为了一个物种 让整个星球走向灭亡 |
[1:02:19] | What are you saying? If the Earth dies you die | 你什么意思? 如果地球灭亡 你们也会死 |
[1:02:22] | If you die the Earth survives | 如果你们灭亡 地球就能得救 |
[1:02:26] | There are only a handful of planets in the cosmos | 宇宙中只有极少部分星球 |
[1:02:28] | that are capable of supporting complex life | 有能力孕育复杂的生命形态 |
[1:02:30] | You can’t do this This one can’t be allowed to perish | 你不能这么做 地球不能就此灭亡 |
[1:02:34] | We can change! We could still turn things around! | 我们能改的!一切还来得及挽回! |
[1:02:37] | We’ve watched we’ve waited and hoped that you would change | 我们一直在观察 一直在等 希望你们能够改变 |
[1:02:40] | Please It’s reached the tipping point | 求你了 箭在弦上 |
[1:02:41] | We have to act Please! | 不得不发 求求你! |
[1:02:43] | We’ll undo the damage you’ve done | 我们会弥补你们造成的损失 |
[1:02:44] | and give the Earth a chance to begin again | 给地球一个重生的机会 |
[1:02:47] | Don’t do this Please We could change | 别这样 求你 我们能改的 |
[1:02:51] | We can change | 我们能改的 |
[1:02:53] | The decision is made The process has begun | 已经决定了 行动已经开始了 |
[1:03:00] | Oh God | 老天啊 |
[1:03:19] | It won’t make any difference Helen | 一切都已成定局了 海伦 |
[1:03:22] | Even if they arrest me even if they kill me the process will continue | 即使他们逮捕我 甚至杀了我 行动还是会继续 |
[1:03:27] | Both of you hands on the car right now! | 你们两个 把手放在车上 |
[1:03:31] | Is that a child in the car? Yes | 车里还有个孩子? 是的 |
[1:03:34] | This is HP28 I’m on l67 I have the FBI suspect in custody | 我是HP28 我在I67 FBI嫌犯已被拘 |
[1:03:39] | along with one adult female and one child Awaiting instructions | 有一女子一儿童同行 请下指示 |
[1:03:43] | 70140 roger | 70140 明白 |
[1:03:44] | Tell the child to get out of the car | 叫孩子从车里出来 |
[1:03:47] | Get the kid out of the car! Honey come | 叫孩子从车里出来! 亲爱的 出来吧 |
[1:03:51] | Okay you two over there | 好了 你们两个 去那边 |
[1:03:54] | You I’m not going to tell you again Hands on the car | 你 我不想说第二遍 把手放到车上 |
[1:03:57] | Please don’t hurt him I’m not going to hurt him | 请不要伤害他 我不会伤害他的 |
[1:04:00] | so long as he I wasn’t talking to you | 只要他 我没跟你说话 |
[1:04:03] | The pain will only last a moment | 痛苦不会持续很久的 |
[1:04:20] | You killed him! You killed him! You killed him! | 你杀了他!你杀了他!你杀了他! |
[1:04:23] | Jacob Jacob! Let me finish | 雅各布 雅各布! 还没完 |
[1:04:27] | Shh Shh You killed him! You killed him! | 嘘 过来 你杀了他!你杀了他! |
[1:04:30] | Come sit down He killed him! | 坐好 他杀了他! |
[1:05:17] | He’ll be all right | 他没事了 |
[1:05:23] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[1:05:26] | You’re going to kill us all but you saved him | 既然你要杀了所有人 干嘛要救他 |
[1:05:30] | He was an obstacle I meant him no harm | 他妨碍到我了 但我不想伤害他 |
[1:05:35] | You could stop this couldn’t you? If you wanted to | 你能阻止这一切的 对不对? 只要你有意愿 |
[1:05:39] | I tried to reason with you I tried to speak with your leaders | 我曾想跟你们讲道理 我也试过和你们的首脑交谈 |
[1:05:43] | Those aren’t our leaders | 那些人不是我们的首脑 |
[1:05:45] | If you want to speak to one of our leaders I’ll take you to one | 如果你想和首脑谈 我带你去 |
[1:05:49] | Let me take you | 让我带你去吧 |
[1:05:56] | Get in the car | 上车 |
[1:06:00] | Maybe they were just collecting specimens from our planet | 也许他们就是来我们星球收集标本的 |
[1:06:02] | It’s not our planet That’s what he said to me in the hospital | 这不是我们的星球 在医院里他就是这么对我说的 |
[1:06:11] | An ark | 是方舟 |
[1:06:13] | Excuse me? It’s an ark | 什么? 那是诺亚方舟 |
[1:06:16] | So are all the other spheres | 其他的圆球也是一样 |
[1:06:18] | They’re saving as many species as they can | 他们在尽力拯救各类物种 |
[1:06:21] | If the sphere is an ark then what comes next is | 如果这圆球是方舟 那接下来就是 |
[1:06:26] | The flood | 大洪水 |
[1:06:49] | Karl we’re here | 卡尔 我们到了 |
[1:06:55] | All right let’s get you settled | 好了 先把你给安顿好 |
[1:07:06] | That’s a Nobel Prize | 是诺贝尔奖牌 |
[1:07:09] | He won it for his work on biological altruism | 为表彰他在生物利他学说方面的成就 |
[1:07:13] | Probably still be in his desk drawer if I hadn’t gotten it framed for him | 如果不是我为他裱了个框 恐怕现在这奖牌还扔在抽屉里呢 |
[1:07:19] | You tired? Just a little | 你累吗? 有点累 |
[1:07:24] | Close but no | 接近答案了 但有错误 |
[1:07:33] | I wouldn’t | 要我就不会这么做 |
[1:07:35] | He won’t mind | 他不会介意的 |
[1:07:43] | He’s one of them You shouldn’t be helping him | 他和他们是一伙的 你不该帮他 |
[1:07:46] | We should stop him | 我们能阻止他的 |
[1:07:53] | For just this once I need you to trust me | 你就信我这一次吧 |
[1:08:41] | Is it possible? | 这可能吗? |
[1:08:58] | I have so many questions to ask you | 我有好多事情想问你 |
[1:09:16] | It’s Bach | 是巴赫的音乐 |
[1:09:20] | It’s beautiful | 太美了 |
[1:09:23] | So we’re not so different after all | 看来我们也没那么不同 |
[1:09:27] | I wish that were true | 我也希望如此 |
[1:09:33] | So is it a machine or a living thing? | 这是个机器 还是活体? |
[1:09:35] | It’s both or neither What do you mean neither? | 可能两者都是 也可能都不是 什么叫 都不是 ? |
[1:09:39] | It seems to be some sort of siliconbased hybrid | 感觉是某种基于硅的杂合体 |
[1:09:41] | We’re calling it GORT Genetically Organized Robotic Technology | 我们称它为GORT 全称是基因组培机器人技术 |
[1:09:45] | The military and their acronyms | 军方就喜欢搞些缩写 |
[1:09:47] | We’ve used every diagnostic method available | 我们动用了所有检测技术 |
[1:09:49] | MRI thermal imaging PET scan but it was impervious | 核磁共振 热成像 PET扫描 全都无功而返 |
[1:09:53] | So we attempted a roboticallyassisted exploration | 所以我们尝试了机械臂探测 |
[1:09:55] | using a diamond drill And? | 臂上装了一个钻石钻头 后来呢? |
[1:09:57] | The drill bit fractured It’ll take 24 hours to fix it robotically | 钻头裂了 机器人修复得花24小时 |
[1:10:44] | Colonel we don’t have 24 hours Send somebody in there to fix that drill | 上校 我们等不了那么久 派人进去修 |
[1:10:50] | Food and fuel hoarding have led to shortages which erupted | 食物和燃油存量告急 |
[1:10:54] | into looting incidents throughout Asia and South America Many | 亚洲和南美地区已爆发多起劫掠事件 |
[1:10:57] | outbreaks of rioting and unrest | 在广东 伦敦 芝加哥 |
[1:10:58] | in such cities as Guangdong China | 由于汽油食物饮水等日用品出现短缺 |
[1:11:02] | food and drinking water | 动乱和暴动频发 |
[1:11:07] | Many point to the Central Park sphere as | 许多人将中央公园的球体当作 |
[1:11:10] | Amidst the chaos in the New YorkNew Jersey areas | 在纽约新泽西地区的混乱局势下 |
[1:11:13] | local police are looking for an escaped convict | 当地警方正在寻找一名逃犯 |
[1:11:16] | whose name is not being released | 该逃犯姓名还未公开 |
[1:11:18] | Authorities believe that he is a significant threat to the public | 当局确信此人将对公众产生严重威胁 |
[1:11:22] | and are asking for any information that could lead to his capture | 正在征集任何有关其人行踪的线索 |
[1:11:25] | If you have seen this man contact the number on your screen below | 如果你见过他 请拨打屏幕下方号码 |
[1:11:29] | There must be alternatives | 肯定有别的办法 |
[1:11:30] | You must have some technology that could solve our problem | 你们一定有对应的高科技 可以用来解决我们的问题 |
[1:11:34] | Your problem is not technology | 你们的问题不在于科技 |
[1:11:36] | The problem is you You lack the will to change | 问题就是你们本身 你们不愿悔改 |
[1:11:40] | Then help us change | 那就帮我们改变 |
[1:11:41] | I cannot change your nature | 我无法改变你们的天性 |
[1:11:43] | You treat the world as you treat each other | 人类对世界造成了威胁 就像人类彼此互相威胁一样 |
[1:11:46] | But every civilization reaches a crisis point eventually | 但每一个文明早晚都会面临危急关头 |
[1:11:50] | Most of them don’t make it Yours did How? | 大多数都没法挺过去 你们却成功了 是怎么办到的? |
[1:11:54] | Our sun was dying We had to evolve in order to survive | 我们的太阳已燃烧殆尽 为了生存 我们只能选择进化 |
[1:11:57] | So it was only when your world was threatened with destruction | 只有在你们的世界面临毁灭威胁之后 |
[1:12:01] | that you became what you are now Yes | 你们才变成今天这个样子的 是的 |
[1:12:04] | Well that’s where we are | 那我们现在也是一样 |
[1:12:06] | You say we’re on the brink of destruction and you’re right | 你说我们已处于毁灭边缘 说的没错 |
[1:12:09] | But it’s only on the brink that people find the will to change | 但只有到了生死关头 人才愿意改变 |
[1:12:14] | Only at the precipice do we evolve | 正所谓悬崖勒马 |
[1:12:18] | This is our moment | 我们的时刻到了 |
[1:12:20] | Don’t take it from us We’re close to an answer | 不要夺走这一刻 我们就快找到答案了 |
[1:12:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:51] | Jacob! Can you get your boots on? | 雅各布!快把靴子穿上 |
[1:12:55] | He can’t get caught What do I do? | 他不能被抓 我该怎么办? |
[1:12:58] | Change his mind Not with reason but with yourself | 让他回心转意 不要靠说理 要靠你自己 |
[1:13:14] | It’s too late for that | 已经来不及了 |
[1:13:46] | Jacob! | 雅各布! |
[1:13:49] | Down here! He’s here! | 看下面!他在这里! |
[1:13:51] | Down here! He’s here! What are you doing? | 看下面!他在这里! 你在干嘛? |
[1:13:54] | What are you doing? I’m trying to help them! | 你在干嘛? 我想帮他们! |
[1:13:57] | That’s why I called them What? | 所以我才叫他们来 什么? |
[1:13:59] | I told them where we are! Jacob you didn’t! | 我跟他们说了我们的位置! 雅各布 你怎么这样! |
[1:14:01] | We shouldn’t be helping him! Jacob I’m trying to help us | 我们不该帮他! 雅各布 我是在帮我们自己 |
[1:14:06] | We should kill him! That’s what Dad would have done! | 我们该杀了他!爸爸就会这么做! |
[1:14:08] | You fight me on everything Everything! If my dad were here | 你什么都跟我作对 每一件事! 如果爸爸在 |
[1:14:11] | But he isn’t here! He’s gone! | 但他不在了!他死了! |
[1:14:19] | Jacob | 雅各布 |
[1:14:25] | We’ve extracted the female Returning to base | 我们抓住了那女的 准备返航 |
[1:14:37] | Got a visual on the male Yeah I see him | 看见那个男的了 嗯 我看见他了 |
[1:14:42] | Yep got him Target acquired Permission to engage | 好 盯上他了 目标锁定 请下令 |
[1:14:47] | You are clear to engage You are go to take out the target | 可以开火 消灭目标 |
[1:14:50] | Roger that | 明白 |
[1:15:32] | Please don’t hurt me | 请别伤害我 |
[1:15:43] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:15:52] | I don’t know where we are | 我不知道这是哪儿 |
[1:16:00] | Can you help me get home? | 能帮我回家吗? |
[1:16:09] | This way | 这边走 |
[1:16:52] | He’s come to exterminate us hasn’t he? You can’t stop him | 他是不是来消灭我们的? 你阻止不了他 |
[1:16:55] | The only chance we have is if he changes his mind | 让他改变主意 是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:16:58] | You have to let me talk to him! | 你得让我跟他谈! |
[1:17:00] | What makes you think he’ll listen to you? | 他凭什么听你的话? |
[1:17:02] | I don’t know that he will But I think he trusts me | 我不知道 但我觉得他信任我 |
[1:17:05] | And I don’t think he wants to do this | 我认为他也不想这么做 |
[1:17:08] | We have the situation under control | 局势已在我们掌控之中 |
[1:17:09] | Madam Secretary General Quinn needs to see you in the briefing room | 部长女士 奎因将军在简报室等您 |
[1:17:12] | He says it’s urgent | 他有急事 |
[1:17:15] | You’re not in control You don’t know what he’s capable of! | 局势不在你的手中 你不知道他的能耐! |
[1:17:21] | But she didn’t do anything wrong! So they should let her go right? | 她没做错事情!他们会放了她 对吧? |
[1:17:26] | You are afraid you’re going to be left alone | 你怕自己变成孤零零一个人 |
[1:17:29] | I already am alone | 我已经是一个人了 |
[1:17:30] | Helen’s just someone that was stuck with me when my dad died You know? | 我爸死后 海伦只能带着我 仅此而已 |
[1:17:37] | Oh I forgot You’re an alien You don’t understand anything | 哦 我忘了 你是外星人 什么都不懂 |
[1:17:48] | We’re good to go | 准备就绪 |
[1:18:00] | Hold it | 等一等 |
[1:18:05] | Your sleeve | 你的袖子 |
[1:18:08] | Oh | 哦 |
[1:18:12] | Let Let me out! | 放 放我出去! |
[1:18:14] | Open the airlock No | 打开气密门 不行 |
[1:18:15] | Open the door! Then we have to flash | 开门! 我们随后就得起爆 |
[1:18:17] | Our protocol I decide what protocol is | 按规定 规定由我说了算 |
[1:18:20] | Open the door! Let me out! | 开门!放我出去! |
[1:18:23] | Reset the drill Let me out! Open it! | 初始化钻头 让我出去!开门! |
[1:18:26] | I said reset the drill | 我说了 初始化钻头 |
[1:18:28] | Let me out! Let me out! Open the door! | 让我出去!让我出去!开开门! |
[1:18:32] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[1:18:42] | Sir the restraints! | 长官 看那钢箍! |
[1:19:38] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门!开门! |
[1:19:42] | This facility has been sealed | 此地已封闭 |
[1:19:47] | No one leaves | 任何人不得离开 |
[1:20:06] | We’ve lost contact with the flash chamber sir | 长官 我们与实验舱的联系中断了 |
[1:20:21] | Whiskey Task Force engage! | 威士忌特遣队 开火! |
[1:20:47] | Were there any survivors? No | 有无幸存者? 没有 |
[1:20:50] | As you know at 0524 hours | 如您所知 在5点24分 |
[1:20:52] | our pilots launched a salvo of Sidewinder airtoair missiles | 我方飞行员发射的响尾蛇空对空导弹 |
[1:20:54] | into the heart of the mass And? | 击中了该物质群 结果呢? |
[1:20:57] | Every strike made it larger | 每击中一次 那群东西就会变大一点 |
[1:20:59] | And this mass where is it heading? | 这群东西朝哪儿飞? |
[1:21:03] | Everywhere | 四面八方 |
[1:21:55] | Dr Benson Madam Secretary please | 本森博士 部长女士 求你了 |
[1:21:59] | I don’t want to die here in this room without seeing my son one more time | 我不想死在这里 想见儿子最后一面 |
[1:22:05] | Do you really think you can persuade him? | 你有把握说服他么? |
[1:22:07] | I think you should let me try | 请让我试试 |
[1:22:14] | Go on then | 那好吧 |
[1:22:15] | But I make you no promises I still answer to the President | 但我不能向你保证 我得向总统报告 |
[1:22:19] | You’re on your own No she’s not I’ll go with you | 你一个人去吧 她不是一个人 我陪她去 |
[1:22:25] | Good luck Thank you | 祝你好运 谢谢 |
[1:22:50] | It doesn’t work | 没法使用 |
[1:22:59] | Go ahead | 可以打了 |
[1:23:09] | It’s me Are you okay? | 是我 你好么? |
[1:23:12] | I’m fine | 我很好 |
[1:23:15] | He’s right here | 他在 |
[1:23:18] | She wants to talk to you | 她想跟你说 |
[1:23:21] | Yes | 是我 |
[1:23:23] | I need to get back to the city | 我得回纽约 |
[1:23:26] | Yes Tell her I know where we can meet her | 好 跟她说 我知道该在哪儿会面 |
[1:23:43] | I told Helen we should kill you | 我跟海伦说 应该杀了你 |
[1:23:46] | Yes I heard that | 嗯 当时我听见了 |
[1:23:49] | I didn’t mean it though You didn’t? | 我不是真想那么做 真的么? |
[1:23:52] | Well not anymore | 至少现在不想了 |
[1:24:00] | So what’s gonna happen to us? | 我们会有什么结果? |
[1:24:05] | I was just wondering the same thing | 我也在想这个问题 |
[1:24:16] | End of the world! Good luck! | 世界末日! 祝你好运! |
[1:24:21] | This is it! This is where we’re supposed to meet her! | 就是这儿!就在这里等她! |
[1:24:24] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:24:35] | Hurry up! It’s this way! | 快点!这边走! |
[1:25:10] | You can do this Just like with the trooper | 你能做到的 就像对那个兵一样 |
[1:25:16] | There are some things I can’t do | 有些事我也无法办到 |
[1:25:18] | But you have powers | 但你有神力啊 |
[1:25:23] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:25:27] | Please | 求你了 |
[1:25:30] | Please! | 求求你! |
[1:25:34] | Jacob nothing ever truly dies | 雅各布 任何东西都不会真正消亡 |
[1:25:38] | The universe wastes nothing Everything is simply | 这个宇宙从不浪费 逝去的东西只是 |
[1:25:42] | transformed | 转化成了别的形式 |
[1:25:46] | Just leave me alone | 让我一个人待会儿 |
[1:26:32] | It’s not fair No | 这不公平 是啊 |
[1:26:35] | No it isn’t fair | 是啊 确实不公平 |
[1:26:38] | He left me alone | 他丢下我一个人 |
[1:26:40] | Oh baby you’re not alone | 宝贝 你不是一个人 |
[1:26:45] | And he didn’t leave you | 他并没有离开你 |
[1:26:48] | I see him in you All the time | 我在你身上看见了他 每时每刻都在 |
[1:26:52] | All the time | 每时每刻 |
[1:26:54] | Sometimes it’s hard for me to bear | 有时我也无法接受这事实 |
[1:26:58] | You miss him too? | 你也想他么? |
[1:27:02] | So much | 非常想 |
[1:27:08] | I’m sorry I’m sorry | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:27:13] | Okay | 好了 |
[1:27:43] | It’s all right He’s here to help | 没关系 他是来帮忙的 |
[1:27:50] | There’s another side to you | 你们也有另一面 |
[1:27:56] | I feel it now | 我现在能感觉得到 |
[1:28:14] | Is that how it ends? | 这就是末日? |
[1:28:19] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:28:21] | You can’t stop it? | 你能阻止吗? |
[1:28:24] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:28:31] | It would come at a price to you and your way of life | 你们要付出代价 你们的生活方式也将改变 |
[1:28:34] | But we can change You know that now | 我们能改变的 这点你应该知道 |
[1:28:38] | Please | 求你了 |
[1:28:40] | Please just give us a chance | 求你给我们一个机会 |
[1:28:45] | I’ll try | 我试试看 |
[1:28:47] | I must get back to the city | 我必须回到纽约去 |
[1:29:08] | Of course Mr President I understand the situation | 当然 总统先生 这些我明白 |
[1:29:13] | But with all due respect sir | 但恕我冒昧 先生 |
[1:29:15] | any further military action will only make things worse | 任何军事打击只会使情况恶化 |
[1:29:18] | I believe we may still be able to open a dialog | 我相信我们仍有机会展开对话 |
[1:29:28] | Yes Mr President As you wish sir | 是 总统先生 按您说的办 |
[1:29:31] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:30:01] | Checkpoint | 检查站 |
[1:30:02] | We can’t stop There isn’t time | 不能停车 没时间了 |
[1:30:13] | Dive! Look out! | 闪! 小心! |
[1:30:17] | LincolnBravo1 to LincolnBravo2 | 林肯B1呼叫林肯B2 |
[1:30:19] | a black SUV crashed our checkpoint with the suspects | 一辆黑色SUV闯过检查站 车内有嫌犯 |
[1:30:21] | En route to your position Roger that Bravo1 | 正往你方驶去 收到 B1 |
[1:30:31] | Bravo1 we’ve got orders to let them through Do you copy? | B1 上面有命令 放其通行 是否收到? |
[1:30:34] | Roger that | 收到 |
[1:30:38] | They’re slowing down | 他们减速了 |
[1:30:40] | They’re letting us through Why? | 他们是放我们过去 为什么? |
[1:30:59] | Where is everybody? | 人都上哪儿了? |
[1:31:02] | They’ve cleared the area | 他们把人撤空了 |
[1:31:05] | Stop the car | 停车 |
[1:31:06] | What? Stop the car! | 什么? 停车! |
[1:31:45] | Jacob! Jacob! | 雅各布!雅各布! |
[1:31:47] | I’m okay | 我没事 |
[1:31:49] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[1:32:03] | We have to get to the sphere | 我们得到圆球那儿去 |
[1:32:15] | Helen! | 海伦! |
[1:32:33] | We won’t make it! | 过不去了! |
[1:32:50] | I can’t keep them out for long | 我挡不了多久 |
[1:32:59] | Mom | 妈妈 |
[1:33:08] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了? |
[1:33:11] | Jacob | 雅各布 |
[1:33:13] | They’re inside him | 它们侵入了他的体内 |
[1:33:17] | He’s dying | 他要死了 |
[1:33:20] | Help him | 帮帮他 |
[1:33:28] | Help him Please | 求你 帮帮他 |
[1:34:18] | Your professor was right | 你那位教授说的没错 |
[1:34:21] | At the precipice | 到了生死关头 |
[1:34:24] | we change | 我们就会改变 |
[1:37:42] | It’s leaving | 它要走了 |
[1:37:50] | No | 不对 |
[1:37:52] | He’s leaving | 是他要走了 |