英文名称:Spies in Disguise
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Walter, have you seen my tweezers? | 沃尔特 你见到我的镊子了吗 |
[01:16] | 二氧 化碳 | |
[01:29] | Sorry. Did you need that mug? | 抱歉 你需要用那个杯子吗 |
[01:32] | I needed that coffee. | 我需要喝那杯咖啡 |
[01:37] | So… | 那么 |
[01:38] | – Unitee. – what you making, bud? | -独角特 -你在做什么呢 伙计 |
[01:40] | A gadget for you to wear on patrol. | 给你巡逻时用的装备 |
[01:42] | It’s the perfect tool to keep you safe. | 这是能保护你的最佳工具 |
[01:45] | This button makes a really loud sound | 按这个按钮会发出巨响 |
[01:46] | to incapacitate your enemies. | 让敌人失去行动力 |
[01:52] | Like that. | 像这样 |
[01:53] | This one can wrap you in an inflatable hug | 按这个会把你包裹在抱抱气囊中 |
[01:55] | so no one can hurt you. | 这样就没人能伤到你了 |
[01:57] | And this one is for when you’re outnumbered. | 这个是在你寡不敌众的时候用的 |
[02:00] | You just hold out your hand and say, “Stop!” | 只要你平举着手说 “不许动” |
[02:02] | And boom! | 然后砰 |
[02:04] | Glitter cloud! | 就有闪粉撒下来 |
[02:06] | And the bad guys will leave you alone. | 坏人就不会伤害你了 |
[02:08] | Because glitter makes people happy? | 因为闪粉让人开心吗 |
[02:11] | Because the refracted light | 因为折射光 |
[02:12] | causes the enterochromaffin cells | 会让肠嗜铬细胞 |
[02:14] | to release serotonin. | 释放血清素 |
[02:19] | Yeah, glitter makes people happy. | 是的 闪粉让人开心 |
[02:22] | Let’s try it out. | 我们试试 |
[02:23] | Remember how you told me not to take apart your cell phone? | 你说不许我拆掉你的手机 对吧 |
[02:26] | Walter Beckett, you took apart my… | 沃尔特·贝克特 你把我的手机… |
[02:31] | Still wanna kill me? | 还想杀我吗 |
[02:34] | No. Just the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[02:36] | Then it works! | 那就说明管用 |
[02:37] | I also wanna add some kitten visuals | 我还在考虑加一些猫咪影像 |
[02:39] | to trigger the orbitofrontal cortex. | 它能刺激眼窝前额皮质 |
[02:41] | 11-A-25, Code Six, 104 North. | 11-A-25 代号6 北104 |
[02:44] | Hon, I gotta go. | 亲爱 我得走了 |
[02:45] | Time for my shift. | 该我值班了 |
[02:47] | Be good for Gram, okay? | 乖乖的 好吗 |
[02:49] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[02:50] | I can finish this on the way. | 我可以在路上做好这个东西 |
[02:52] | You won’t even know I’m there. | 绝对不给你添麻烦 |
[02:55] | What you need to do is get ready for school. | 你现在需要去上学 |
[02:58] | Oh, Mom, school’s boring. | 妈妈 学校最无聊 |
[03:01] | And the kids think I’m weird. | 而且同学都说我是怪胎 |
[03:03] | Weird? | 怪胎 |
[03:04] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[03:06] | What’s wrong with weird? | 怪又怎么了 |
[03:07] | The world needs weird. | 世界需要这种怪 |
[03:10] | Listen, I’m out there keeping the neighborhood safe. | 听着 我现在是在保护我们的社区 |
[03:14] | But one day, your ideas… | 但总有一天 你的这些创意 |
[03:18] | your gadgets… | 你的装备 |
[03:20] | are gonna keep the world safe. | 将能保护这个世界 |
[03:23] | And everybody will wish they were as weird as you. | 而所有人都会希望自己和你一样怪 |
[03:28] | You think? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[03:30] | I know. | 我很确定 |
[03:33] | Now, give me a non-inflatable hug. | 好了 给我一个不是气囊的抱抱吧 |
[03:40] | Love you, partner. | 爱你 搭档 |
[03:43] | I promise I’ll always have your back. | 我保证 我永远都会支持你 |
[03:48] | Team Weird? | 怪胎队 |
[03:51] | Team Weird. | 怪胎队 |
[04:13] | Man, it’s cold! | 冷死我了 |
[04:15] | Hey, fellas. Konichiwa. | 伙计们 你们好 |
[04:19] | Special Agent Lance Sterling. | 我是兰斯·斯特林特工 |
[04:20] | How you livin’? | 你们好吗 |
[04:23] | Okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[04:25] | Everybody good? | 都冷静了吧 |
[04:26] | I’m just gonna take his gun | 我只是要拿走他的枪 |
[04:28] | and I’m gonna toss it to that snowman. | 然后丢给那个雪人 |
[04:30] | And while you’re both looking all confused, | 然后在你们俩一头雾水 |
[04:32] | trying to figure out what’s going on… | 想搞清楚怎么回事的时候 |
[04:33] | I’m just gonna knock you out. | 我就打晕你们 |
[04:42] | He didn’t deserve that. | 没必要这样吧 |
[04:45] | Rats with wings. | 带翅膀的小老鼠 |
[04:51] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[04:52] | What is your situation? | 情况如何 |
[04:55] | Just getting a visual… | 监控马上 |
[04:58] | now. | 就位 |
[05:05] | 10 o’clock. | 十点钟方向 |
[05:07] | Katsu Kimura. | 木村胜 |
[05:09] | Everybody’s favorite arms dealer. | 最受欢迎军火商 |
[05:11] | There. That briefcase is your objective. | 那里 那个公文箱就是目标 |
[05:14] | Inside is the M9 Assassin. | 里面放的是M9暗杀无人机 |
[05:16] | The first semi-autonomous attack drone, | 第一款半自动攻击型无人机 |
[05:18] | powered by atmospheric energy. | 依靠大气电学供能 |
[05:20] | Never shuts down, | 永不关机 |
[05:21] | never stops pursuing its target. | 绝不会中途放弃目标 |
[05:24] | They stole it from our covert weapons lab. | 是他们从我们的秘密武器实验室偷走的 |
[05:26] | Director Jenkins, | 詹金斯局长 |
[05:28] | he’s got incoming. | 有敌人向他移动 |
[05:29] | Detecting 70 extra hostiles around the perimeter. | 监测到附近多了七十个敌人 |
[05:32] | I don’t want another mess like Kyrgyzstan. | 我不想再来一次吉尔吉斯斯坦那样的大混战 |
[05:35] | Lance, listen to me. You’ve got 70 yakuza incoming. | 兰斯 来了七十个黑社会歹徒 |
[05:38] | Stand down. | 先撤退 |
[05:39] | That’s better odds than I usually get. | 没我平时处理的棘手嘛 |
[05:41] | No! Do not engage. | 不 不要交战 |
[05:43] | This time, you need to wait for the backup team. | 这次你要等后援队 |
[05:45] | Team? | 队伍 |
[05:47] | I fly solo. | 我一向单飞 |
[05:49] | Wait. Lance, listen to… | 等等 兰斯 听我… |
[05:53] | I think he cut off… | 我想他关掉了… |
[05:56] | – I get it! – Yeah, great, that’s right. Sorry. | -我知道 -好的 抱歉 |
[06:20] | The buyer is here. Go! | 买家来了 去 |
[06:51] | Guess it’s time to introduce myself. | 看来该出场了 |
[07:23] | You know how you can tell when you’re the world’s greatest spy? | 你知道怎么确认自己是世界最棒的特工吗 |
[07:27] | Sterling. | 斯特林 |
[07:28] | Lance Sterling. | 兰斯·斯特林 |
[07:30] | Everyone knows the name. | 当大家都知道你的名字的时候 |
[07:32] | I’mma need that case. | 我要那个公文箱 |
[07:34] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[07:44] | Just 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve… | 只需要在迷走神经上施加三盎司的力量 |
[07:47] | and then look at your boy. | 瞧瞧你的人 |
[07:48] | Sleepy night-night. | 晚安了您呐 |
[07:50] | Hey, you mind giving me a hand? | 介意给我搭把手吗 |
[07:57] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:58] | What was it? The hand joke? | 哪句把你惹生气了 关于手的玩笑吗 |
[08:10] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[08:13] | What can I say? I meet a lot of bad guys. | 我能说什么 我见得坏人太多了 |
[08:17] | I’m gonna show you pain that you can’t imagine. | 我会让你体验到前所未有的痛苦 |
[08:40] | Make it hurt. | 别留情 |
[08:43] | I don’t think that subtitle was in my favor. | 感觉那句不是什么好话 |
[08:48] | Okay. Oh, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[08:51] | You wanna do it the hard way? Let’s go, then. | 你们想来硬的 那就来吧 |
[08:54] | Let’s do it the hard way. | 我们来硬的 |
[09:02] | It’s about to get messy. | 大闹一场吧 |
[09:12] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[09:50] | Don’t take the loss so hard. | 别太在意输赢 |
[09:51] | I mean, you did great. | 你们已经很不错了 |
[09:52] | And you got to meet Lance Sterling. | 而且你们还见到了兰斯·斯特林 |
[12:29] | Next. Okay, put everything in the bin. | 下一个 好的 东西都放在篮子里 |
[12:33] | Yes, come through. | 好 过去吧 |
[12:34] | – He’s coming. – Wow. Here he comes! | -他来了 -他来了 |
[12:36] | Yes, | 是的 |
[12:37] | your eyes aren’t deceiving you. | 你们没看错 |
[12:38] | Yep, it’s him. | 是的 就是他 |
[12:40] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Looking good, Agent Sterling! | 气色不错啊 斯特林特工 |
[12:42] | Not looking so bad yourself. | 你看起来也不错嘛 |
[12:45] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[12:46] | Yeah, you know what? Go ahead back to work. Go ahead back… | 大家回去工作吧 回去… |
[12:48] | It’s too… It’s too much. | 这太…太隆重了 |
[12:50] | It’s probably the right amount. | 或许隆重得刚刚好 |
[12:52] | But still go back to work. Still go back to work. | 不过你们还是该回去工作 回去工作 |
[12:54] | You’re so crazy. | 你真疯狂 |
[12:57] | What’s up, Sterling? | 你好啊 斯特林 |
[12:58] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[12:59] | My name’s Dave. | 我叫戴夫 |
[13:00] | There you go. Good to see you. | 就是这样 很高兴见到你 |
[13:03] | – Morning, sir. – Fellas, give it to me. | -早上好 长官 -各位好 击个拳 |
[13:06] | – Dude, did you see that? – Never wash that hand again. | -哥们 你看到了吗 -再也别洗那只手了 |
[13:08] | I feel stronger. Like, I legit feel stronger. | 我感觉变强了 我真的感觉变强了 |
[13:10] | – Can I hold it? – Yeah. | -我能握一下吗 -当然 |
[13:12] | – Dude from Accounting. – Thanks for the win, Sterling. | -会计部的伙计 -感谢获胜 斯特林 |
[13:14] | Keep my money right. Keep my money right. | 算好我的钱 算好我的钱 |
[13:16] | Go ahead, man. All right. | 去吧 伙计 好的 |
[13:17] | Welcome back, Lance. | 欢迎回来 兰斯 |
[13:18] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:23] | He’s the most adorable agent ever! | 他是历来最可爱的特工 |
[13:26] | Somebody gonna get it. | 有人要倒霉了 |
[13:55] | Agent Sterling. | 斯特林特工 |
[13:59] | Walter Beckett. | 沃尔特·贝克特 |
[14:00] | Weirdo. | 怪胎 |
[14:02] | Unitee loves you. | 独角特爱你 |
[14:04] | All right, Unitee. | 好的 独角特 |
[14:06] | Imagine… | 想象一下 |
[14:07] | a hydrothermal explosion is about to melt your face off. | 水热爆炸即将把你的脸融掉 |
[14:11] | But what’s this? | 但这是什么 |
[14:12] | A gadget that can surround you in a pressurized pocket of safety? | 一个能用安全密封囊包住你的装备 |
[14:16] | “Can it work?” It hasn’t yet, but maybe. | “有用吗” 暂时没用 但说不定呢 |
[14:18] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[14:19] | Session number nine, test 30… | 第九场 第三十次测试 |
[14:22] | Terrance. | 特伦斯 |
[14:23] | Tonight’s the season finale of Hearts in Seoul. | 今晚有《心在首尔》的季终集 |
[14:26] | I sent you an e-vite. | 我给你发了电子邀请 |
[14:27] | I… | 我… |
[14:29] | You just click “accept” in your… | 你只需点一下”接受”… |
[14:32] | Agent Sterling. | 斯特林特工 |
[14:35] | Walter Beckett. Pleasure to meet… | 我是沃尔特·贝克特 很高兴见到… |
[14:39] | You used it. | 你用了 |
[14:40] | You touched my stuff. | 你碰了我的东西 |
[14:43] | Okay, okay. Look, I know it’s non-traditional, but… | 好吧 我知道那不合传统 但… |
[14:45] | Feel me here, little man. | 想象一下 小鬼 |
[14:47] | So, I’m out there… | 我在外面 |
[14:48] | you know, and I’m saving the world, doing big things. | 拯救世界 做大事 |
[14:51] | That’s what I do. | 那就是我的工作 |
[14:52] | And the way I do it… | 我的方式 |
[14:54] | is to have my things | 就是让我的东西 |
[14:55] | do the things I expect my things to do. | 发挥它们应该发挥的功能 |
[14:58] | Yep. | 没错 |
[15:00] | Like blow stuff up. | 比如爆炸 |
[15:03] | See, out there… | 在外面 |
[15:04] | I gotta fight fire with fire. | 我得以火攻火 |
[15:08] | Because if I try to fight fire with glitter… | 因为如果我尝试以闪粉攻火 |
[15:12] | I could get my face burned off. | 我的脸可能会被烧掉 |
[15:15] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[15:16] | Because the kitty glitter worked. | 因为猫咪闪粉起效了 |
[15:18] | – Kitty litter? – Glitter. | -猫砂 -闪粉 |
[15:20] | Kitty glitter. | 猫咪闪粉 |
[15:21] | It’s scientifically proven that watching kittens… | 科学证据表明看到小猫咪 |
[15:24] | causes the enterochromaffin cells to release serotonin. | 会使肠嗜铬细胞分泌血清素 |
[15:29] | Glitter makes people happy. | 闪粉让人开心 |
[15:31] | Know what works even better? | 知道什么会更好用吗 |
[15:33] | A grenade. | 手榴弹 |
[15:35] | It’s kinda violent, don’t you think? | 那有点暴力 不是吗 |
[15:37] | Can’t save the world with a hug, Wilson. | 拥抱拯救不了世界 威尔逊 |
[15:39] | It’s Walter. | 我叫沃尔特 |
[15:41] | And what if you could? | 如果可以呢 |
[15:43] | The inflatable hug. | 抱抱气囊 |
[15:46] | Kind of a personal protection device I’ve been developing. | 我最近在研发的一种自我保护装备 |
[15:58] | This is a vile waste of taxpayer dollars. | 这是对纳税人税款的可耻浪费 |
[16:05] | Look, I’m just saying you can do more by bringing people together… | 我只是想说 让人们团结 |
[16:09] | than blowing them up. | 比把人炸飞更有意义 |
[16:10] | And if I can convince you, | 如果我能说服你 |
[16:12] | we can convince the whole agency. | 我们就能说服整个情报局 |
[16:14] | There is no “we.” | 没有”我们” |
[16:15] | Agent Sterling. Just… | 斯特林特工… |
[16:16] | – Okay. Okay, okay. – Millennials. | -好吧 好吧 -小屁孩 |
[16:18] | No, wait, wait, wait. Please don’t close that door. | 不 等等 等等 请不要关门 |
[16:20] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[16:21] | Listen, you gotta hear me out. | 你一定得听我说完 |
[16:22] | Whatever it is, no. | 不管是什么 不听 |
[16:27] | Look, I’ve been working on this thing at home, right… | 我一直在家研究一样东西 |
[16:29] | that is gonna change spying forever. | 它将永远改变特工行动 |
[16:33] | Imagine… | 想象一下 |
[16:34] | if I could make you, wait for it… | 如果我能让你 稍等 |
[16:36] | drumroll, please… | 请击鼓 |
[16:38] | disappear. | 消失 |
[16:40] | Disappear? | 消失 |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:42] | Disappear. | 消失 |
[16:45] | Why are you saying it like that? | 你为什么那个样子说话 |
[16:46] | For effect. | 为了创造效果 |
[16:51] | I’m totally excited about it. | 它让我特别兴奋 |
[16:53] | It’s called | 它叫 |
[16:54] | bio-dynamic concealment. | 生物动态隐形 |
[16:56] | Boom. Mic drop. | 嘭 扔麦 |
[16:59] | Conceal this? | 把这张脸隐形 |
[17:01] | I mean, you wouldn’t need a bulletproof suit. | 那样就不需要防弹衣 |
[17:03] | You wouldn’t need exploding cufflinks. | 不需要爆炸袖扣 |
[17:04] | You could blend in anywhere. | 你可以潜入任何地方 |
[17:06] | What if you were totally… | 如果你完全… |
[17:10] | invisible? | 隐形呢 |
[17:14] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[17:15] | That’s a mess. | 太惨了 |
[17:16] | Don’t worry yourself. | 别担心 |
[17:18] | The effects, they’re only temporary. | 效果只是暂时的 |
[17:20] | All right, cool, cool. I’m gonna get outta here. | 好吧好吧 我要出去了 |
[17:22] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:25] | Look, you’re the world’s greatest spy. | 你是世界上最厉害的特工 |
[17:28] | Nobody ever listens to my ideas | 从来没有人肯听我的想法 |
[17:31] | or gives me a chance… | 或给我机会 |
[17:33] | but if you did… | 但如果你给我机会 |
[17:35] | together… | 我们联手 |
[17:37] | we could really make a difference. | 真的能大有作为 |
[17:40] | “Make a difference”? | “大有作为” |
[17:43] | Boy, I am the difference. | 小子 我就是作为本为 |
[17:45] | All I need from you is when I want a grenade… | 我只需要你在我想要手榴弹时 |
[17:48] | make me a grenade. | 给我制造手榴弹 |
[17:50] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[17:53] | There’s a better way. | 有更好的方法 |
[17:56] | Wrong answer, Willy. | 回答错误 威利 |
[17:58] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[17:59] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[18:01] | No, no, no. Please, please don’t fire me! | 不不不 请不要开除我 |
[18:11] | Weirdo. | 怪胎 |
[18:15] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[18:17] | Man, I’m telling you, it was one of my best. | 天啊 我跟你们说 这是我的最佳行动之一 |
[18:21] | I was on fire. | 我超拉风 |
[18:22] | Fighting, explosions, tons of witty catchphrases. | 打斗 爆炸 妙语连珠 |
[18:26] | Lance? | 兰斯 |
[18:27] | I had to jump through a helicopter. | 我不得不越过一架直升机 |
[18:30] | Lance? | 兰斯 |
[18:33] | – Right? – Lance! | -知道吧 -兰斯 |
[18:35] | Please tell me you have an explanation for why this is empty. | 拜托你解释一下为什么这是空的 |
[18:39] | 最好 特工 | |
[18:41] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[18:42] | Because he stole it. | 因为被他偷了 |
[18:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:45] | Agent Marcy Kappel, Internal Affairs. | 我是内务部的玛茜·卡佩尔特工 |
[18:47] | Mind if my team sweeps the room? | 介意我的小队搜查一下房间吗 |
[18:49] | Yes, I mind. | 我介意 |
[18:50] | They call me Eyes. | 我的代号是千里眼 |
[18:52] | Spectral analysis and quantum optical thermography. | 光谱分析以及量子光感热成像 |
[18:55] | Ears. Sound. | 我是顺风耳 负责声音 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 行 |
[18:58] | Hey, y’all need to ease out of my face right now. | 你们立刻从我眼前消失 |
[19:02] | Weapons deactivated. Backing up. | 武器已解除 我走了 |
[19:05] | Take Agent Sterling into custody. | 拘捕斯特林特工 |
[19:06] | All right, enough! | 好了 够了 |
[19:08] | We’re talking about my top agent here. | 这是我最顶尖的特工 |
[19:11] | I trust this man. | 我信任这个男人 |
[19:14] | The only thing we can trust is the facts. | 我们唯一能信任的只有事实 |
[19:17] | Eyes? | 千里眼 |
[19:18] | A surveillance camera in Tokyo | 东京的一个监控摄像头 |
[19:20] | picked this up two hours after your mission. | 在你任务结束两小时后拍到了这段录像 |
[19:26] | Stop right there. | 站住别动 |
[19:40] | – Lance? – Joy. | -兰斯 -乔伊 |
[19:42] | His heart rate just spiked. | 他的心率突然飙升 |
[19:43] | That’s because it isn’t me. | 因为那不是我 |
[19:44] | Vocal patterns is all off the hook. | 声纹波动剧烈 |
[19:46] | This has to be wrong. | 这肯定不对 |
[19:47] | This is wrong! I didn’t… | 是不对 我没有… |
[19:49] | Look, there was a guy with a robot hand. | 有一个装机械手的家伙 |
[19:52] | He stole the Assassin, | 他偷了暗杀无人机 |
[19:54] | and he scanned my face to frame me. | 他扫描了我的脸来陷害我 |
[19:56] | That sounds plausible, | 听起来有可能 |
[19:58] | and not like something you just made up. | 一点也不像你刚刚编出来的 |
[19:59] | Sounds a little Scooby-Doo, bro. | 听起来像科幻片 老兄 |
[20:01] | It isn’t me! | 那不是我 |
[20:02] | Okay, so, just to be clear… | 那我复述一遍 |
[20:04] | there’s a man with a robot hand and Lance’s face | 有个装机械手伪装成兰斯样貌的人 |
[20:08] | who took the M9 Assassin. | 偷走了M9暗杀无人机 |
[20:10] | We all feel good about that? | 大家都觉得没问题吗 |
[20:11] | Okay, case closed. Let’s go home. | 好 结案 我们回家吧 |
[20:14] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:15] | There’s a bad guy who needs to be stopped. | 有个坏人我们必须得阻止 |
[20:18] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[20:21] | You’re good. | 你水平不错 |
[20:22] | Lance, just cooperate. | 兰斯 你配合就行 |
[20:25] | Didn’t see that coming, did you? | 没料到 是不是 |
[20:27] | Did you see that coming? | 你料到了那个了吗 |
[20:32] | He’s running. Why do they always run? | 他跑了 他们为什么总是要跑 |
[20:39] | Off to save the world again? | 又要去拯救世界了 |
[20:40] | Uh, yeah, you, too. You, too. | 对 你也是 你也是 |
[20:42] | – ‘Sup, Sterling? – All good, all good. | -怎么样 斯特林 -挺好的 挺好的 |
[20:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:46] | Sterling! | 斯特林 |
[20:49] | Now. | 行动 |
[20:50] | Northwest corner. | 西北角 |
[20:51] | Got him. | 看到了 |
[20:57] | Coming through, coming through. | 借过 借过 |
[21:02] | Security! | 保安 |
[21:04] | Shut this place down! | 封锁这里 |
[21:06] | Agent Sterling? | 斯特林特工 |
[21:07] | I would do what she says. | 最好照她说的做 |
[21:09] | She is very unpleasant. | 她特别烦人 |
[21:22] | 叛变特工 兰斯·斯特林 | |
[22:03] | Agent Sterling! What’s happening, man? | 斯特林特工 你怎么来了 |
[22:05] | I was just telling the guys about the time you… | 我刚刚还在跟大伙讲你那次… |
[22:22] | All right, Sterling. | 好了 斯特林 |
[22:24] | Think. | 动动脑子 |
[22:26] | Think. | 动动脑子 |
[22:28] | Somebody else knows about Robot Hand. | 还有人知道那个机械手的事 |
[22:33] | Who? | 是谁 |
[22:37] | Kimura. | 木村 |
[22:39] | Find Kimura. | 找到木村 |
[22:41] | Tracking Katsu Kimura. | 正在追踪木村 |
[22:41] | 追踪手机信号 卫星网络搜索 | |
[22:43] | Wireless signal intercepted in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. | 拦截到墨西哥普拉亚德尔卡曼的无线信号 |
[22:43] | 墨西哥 普拉亚德尔卡曼 发现手机信号 木村胜 | |
[22:44] | 墨西哥 普拉亚德尔卡曼 | |
[22:47] | You shouldn’t be calling me. | 你不该打给我的 |
[22:48] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[22:49] | I’m trying to lay low! | 我要保持低调 |
[22:53] | I need to disappear. | 我得消失 |
[22:57] | Disappear. | 消失 |
[23:03] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[23:05] | Hope you got your pants on, Wilbur. | 希望你准备好了 威尔伯 |
[23:13] | 弗吉尼亚州 亚历山德里亚 终点 | |
[23:24] | Unitee. | 独角特 |
[23:29] | I miss you, Mom. | 我想你 妈妈 |
[23:32] | 1978-2009 | 英雄警官遇害 温迪·贝克特 梦之队 |
[24:10] | See, Lovey? | 看 心肝 |
[24:11] | Some dreams do come true. | 有些梦的确会成真 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:33] | Commencing bio-dynamic concealment | 开始生物动态隐形测试 |
[24:35] | test number 83, batch five. | 第83次 第五批 |
[24:41] | Exothermic reaction. | 放热反应 |
[24:43] | That’s an exothermic reaction. | 有放热反应 |
[24:45] | Uh, Lovey, could I borrow a feather, please? | 心肝 你能借我一根羽毛吗 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Here’s a little something for you. | 给你点回礼 |
[24:59] | If this works, | 如果这个有用 |
[25:00] | they’ll have to give me my job back. | 他们就得让我复职 |
[25:11] | No way. It worked. | 不可能 居然成功了 |
[25:14] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[25:15] | It worked! It worked! It worked! | 成功了 成功了 成功了 |
[25:17] | Lovey, it worked! It worked! | 心肝 成功了 成功了 |
[25:18] | I need to disappear. | 我得消失 |
[25:22] | What… How did you… | 什么…你怎么… |
[25:23] | What are you doing in my… | 你在我家做什… |
[25:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[25:26] | Okay, listen. | 行了 听着 |
[25:27] | That next-generation concealment tech | 你之前说的 |
[25:29] | you were talking about earlier… | 跨时代隐形技术… |
[25:31] | you wouldn’t happen to have it on hand, would you? | 你该不会手上就有吧 |
[25:33] | Actually, I do happen to have it in hand. | 实际上 我手里确实有 |
[25:36] | – Show it to me. – Sure. Um… | -给我看看 -当然 |
[25:38] | Well, can I offer you a drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[25:39] | I got water, | 我有水 |
[25:40] | Soylent drinkable meal replacement… | 代餐饮料… |
[25:43] | Good. We had a drink. | 好 我喝过了 |
[25:44] | So, what are we talking about here? | 说说你的技术吧 |
[25:46] | Light-bending camo suit? | 是光学折射隐身衣 |
[25:47] | Adaptive response silicon… | 还是适应性反应硅… |
[25:50] | Diet stuff has a weird aftertaste. | 代餐饮料的回味真奇怪 |
[25:52] | What’s the tech? | 到底是什么技术 |
[25:55] | Well, you just drank it. | 你刚刚喝下去了 |
[25:57] | – Drank what? – The tech. | -喝了什么 -那个技术 |
[25:59] | Now it’s gone. Yep. | 现在没了 对 |
[26:01] | Why do you have a pigeon in here? | 你这里为什么有只鸽子 |
[26:03] | Yeah, okay, that’s just Lovey. She’s my roommate. | 那是心肝 是我室友 |
[26:06] | – How am I gonna do this? – Um, that’s weird. | -我要怎么做 -真怪 |
[26:07] | This is bad. | 这真糟糕 |
[26:08] | – To have a pigeon in your house. – No, it’s not. | -有只鸽子在你屋里 -不是的 |
[26:10] | It’s amazing. | 很神奇 |
[26:11] | It’s science. Here we go. | 是科学 来吧 |
[26:13] | You just drank an ingestible formula | 你刚刚喝下了一种可食用配方 |
[26:15] | that uses a CRISPR-Cas9 genetic editor… | 它的CRISPR-Cas9基因编辑器 |
[26:16] | to resequence your DNA on a molecular level. | 可以在分子层面重组你的DNA |
[26:19] | Science rocks. | 科学超棒 |
[26:22] | Okay, here’s what I need you to do. | 帮我个忙 |
[26:24] | Pretend like you’re a normal person | 假装自己是个正常人 |
[26:26] | talking to a much cooler normal person. | 跟一个比你帅得多的正常人解释 |
[26:29] | In precisely 45 seconds, | 在四十五秒之后 |
[26:31] | you will transform into… | 你将变成… |
[26:34] | a pigeon. | 一只鸽子 |
[26:45] | I’m out. | 再见 |
[26:46] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:47] | What you’re about to experience | 你将经历的一切 |
[26:49] | is the future of espionage. | 是特工行动的未来 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | You might be experiencing some mild discomfort. | 你或许会有一些轻微的不适 |
[26:55] | Or severe. | 或严重的不适 |
[26:57] | I’ll make a note of that. | 我会做好记录的 |
[26:58] | This is because I fired you, right? | 你是报复我开除你 对吧 |
[27:01] | Okay, I’m gonna walk outta here. | 够了 我要走了 |
[27:03] | Yeah, that might be hard. | 可能不容易哦 |
[27:05] | Because you’re in the middle of chromothripsis. | 因为你的染色体正在断裂重组 |
[27:09] | Okay, might pass out. | 好吧 估计要晕了 |
[27:11] | You’re definitely gonna pass out. | 你肯定得晕过去 |
[27:12] | Your genomes are being smashed apart… | 你的基因组会被粉粹 |
[27:15] | so they can be reassembled with pigeon DNA. | 然后重组为鸽子的DNA |
[27:18] | Muscle it down, Lance. | 抗住 兰斯 |
[27:20] | Muscle it down. | 抗住 |
[27:22] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[27:25] | You’re entering Phase Two. | 你正在进入第二阶段 |
[27:26] | Epigenetic modulation. | 表观遗传调节 |
[27:29] | Think of each gene as having a switch. | 设想一下所有的基因都有一个开关 |
[27:30] | And one by one, your switches are flipping to pigeon. | 然后你的开关会一个接一个地拨到鸽子那一类 |
[27:33] | Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon. | 人鸽 人鸽 人鸽 |
[27:35] | Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon. | 人鸽 人鸽 人鸽 |
[27:39] | Stop with the lights! | 别动灯了 |
[27:41] | Wait, look at my hand! | 等等 快看我的手 |
[27:42] | What’s happening to my hand? | 我的手怎么了 |
[27:46] | Baby hand. | 缩小的手 |
[27:47] | This is the final phase! | 这是最后一个阶段 |
[27:54] | This isn’t so bad. | 也不赖嘛 |
[27:57] | Your body is being flooded with endorphins | 你的身体大量分泌内啡呔 |
[27:58] | to prepare you for the immense physical pain | 让你准备迎接即将到来的 |
[28:00] | you’re about to experience. | 生理剧痛 |
[28:03] | Wait. Say that again. | 等等 再说一遍 |
[28:08] | You poisoned me! | 你给我下毒了 |
[28:10] | “Poisoned”? | “下毒” |
[28:11] | That’s not even my department. | 我的专业又不是这个 |
[28:13] | Squeeze the poison out. | 快把毒排出去 |
[28:17] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不建议这么做 |
[28:19] | Three seconds. | 三秒钟 |
[28:20] | You’re gonna be fine. Trust me. | 你不会有事的 相信我 |
[28:23] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[28:29] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[28:32] | That clock’s fast. | 那个表有点快 |
[28:38] | Lance? | 兰斯 |
[28:41] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[28:43] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[28:44] | Subject’s vitals are stable. | 实验对象体征稳定 |
[28:46] | Inserting rectal thermometer. | 插入直肠温度计 |
[28:52] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没关系的 朋友 |
[28:55] | It’s okay. Don’t you worry. | 没关系的 你别担心 |
[28:57] | Your good friend Walter is here. | 你的好朋友沃尔特就在这呢 |
[29:07] | Subject appears disoriented. | 实验对象似乎晕头转向了 |
[29:11] | Of course I’m disoriented. | 我当然晕头转向了 |
[29:12] | You can talk? | 你会说话 |
[29:13] | Lovey, he can talk! | 心肝 他会说话 |
[29:15] | – It worked. – My eyes! | -成功了 -我的眼睛 |
[29:16] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[29:17] | – Can you believe this? – What did you do to my eyes? | -你敢相信吗 -你把我的眼睛怎么了 |
[29:18] | – Lance, look at me. – What did… | -兰斯 看着我 -你都做了… |
[29:20] | Look at you? | 看着你 |
[29:21] | I can’t not look at you, Walter. | 我做不到不看你 沃尔特 |
[29:24] | I can see my butt and your face at the same time! | 我能同时看到我的屁股和你的脸 |
[29:28] | That is so cool! | 真是太酷了 |
[29:29] | Fact, pigeons have 360-degree vision. | 事实上 鸽子的视野有360度 |
[29:32] | Now, nobody can sneak up behind you. | 现在没人能从身后偷偷接近你了 |
[29:34] | – Stop, girl. Come on. – This is so great. | -行了 妹子 别蹭了 -真是太棒了 |
[29:35] | Pigeons can be found | 世界上所有的 |
[29:36] | in every major city around the world… | 大城市里都有鸽子 |
[29:38] | and no one notices them. | 没人会注意到鸽子 |
[29:40] | It’s the most perfect form a spy could take. | 这是特工最佳的潜伏形式 |
[29:42] | You better un-bird me right now. | 你最好马上把我变回去 |
[29:44] | That’s it. I’m not playing with you. Un-bird… | 我受够了 我没和你开玩笑 把我变回… |
[29:47] | I’m raising my voice. | 我的嗓门太大了 |
[29:48] | I probably shouldn’t be raising my voice at you. | 我或许不该对你大声吼 |
[29:50] | I guess you could imagine | 你估计也能理解 |
[29:51] | I’m a little stressed right now. | 我现在有点焦虑 |
[29:53] | I need you to un-bird me, Walter. | 我需要你把我变回去 沃尔特 |
[29:55] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:56] | I’ll start working on an antidote right now. | 我现在就开始研究解药 |
[29:58] | Start? | 开始 |
[29:59] | The formula was purely theoretical until you… | 这个配方还完全处于理论阶段 但你… |
[30:01] | You’re gonna start? You don’t have an antidote? | 你会开始研究 你没有解药 |
[30:03] | Stop, girl, seriously. | 行了 妹子 认真的 |
[30:05] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:06] | So, you birded me, and you can’t un-bird me. | 你把我变成了鸽子 但无法把我变回去 |
[30:09] | Technically, you kind of birded yourself. | 严格来说 是你把自己变成鸽子的 |
[30:13] | I’mma hurt this boy. | 我要揍这小子 |
[30:14] | – I’mma hurt this boy. – No, no, look. | -我要揍这小子 -不 不 听我说 |
[30:15] | I know you’re upset, but everything’s okay. | 我知道你不高兴 但一切都没关系的 |
[30:16] | I called the Agency and told them you’re here. | 我已经打给了情报局 说你在这里 |
[30:18] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[30:19] | No, no, no, it’s okay. | 不 不 没事的 |
[30:20] | I didn’t tell them you’re a bird. | 我没告诉他们你成了一只鸽子 |
[30:21] | Although I think they’re gonna | 虽然我觉得他们 |
[30:23] | figure that out pretty quickly. | 马上就会弄明白 |
[30:25] | I gotta ghost. | 我要闪了 |
[30:28] | Yeah, there may be one or two downsides | 好吧 或许你这个新身体还有 |
[30:31] | to your new form. | 一两处不足之处 |
[30:32] | Webster, open the door. | 韦伯斯特 开门 |
[30:35] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:37] | – What… – Why are you running from the Agency? | -怎么… -你为什么要躲情报局 |
[30:39] | Get off me! I’m running… | 松开我 我要跑… |
[30:41] | because there’s a bad guy out there with my face… | 因为有一个和我长得一样的坏人 |
[30:43] | and now I have to try to stop him | 我现在必须要去阻止他 |
[30:45] | from hurting people while being a bird. | 伤害别人 以我这鸽子的身份 |
[30:47] | And thank you for that. Thank you very much for that. | 为此我谢谢你 非常感谢你 |
[30:50] | You know what? You’re fired again. | 知道吗 我要再开除你一次 |
[30:52] | Double fired! | 两度被炒 |
[30:54] | I don’t think that’s a thing. | 没这种说法吧 |
[30:55] | It’s a thing. It’s a thing now. | 有的 现在就有了 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | It’s a wingsuit. | 就是一身翼装 |
[31:08] | How hard could it be? | 还能有多难 |
[31:12] | Time to fly. | 该飞了 |
[31:16] | Nope. | 不 |
[31:17] | You broke into the Kremlin using a napkin | 你用一张餐巾和一块胶布 |
[31:20] | and a piece of duct tape. | 就闯入了克里姆林宫 |
[31:21] | You should be able to get into your own car! | 进入自己的车应该不是问题 |
[31:32] | Yep, yep, yep. | 好 好 好 |
[31:35] | Got it, got it, got it… Ow! | 快 快 快 |
[31:38] | Come on. | 拜托啊 |
[31:44] | Okay, hear me out. | 好了 听我说 |
[31:47] | Is somebody talking? I don’t hear anybody talking. | 有人在说话吗 我听不到啊 |
[31:49] | Especially somebody that’s been double fired… | 尤其是某个两度被炒 |
[31:51] | working on a triple fire. | 即将三度被炒的人 |
[31:53] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[31:53] | I can show you all the advantages of being a pigeon | 我可以向你展示作为鸽子的所有优势 |
[31:56] | and how it can make you an even better spy. | 以及如何让你成为一名更好的特工 |
[31:58] | And then you’ll give me my job back. | 然后你就会让我复职 |
[32:00] | We both win. | 我们双赢 |
[32:01] | All right, let me think about that. | 好吧 我考虑一下 |
[32:04] | No. | 不了 |
[32:06] | Okay. Well, I suppose you have somebody else | 好吧 我估计你还认识别的 |
[32:08] | who has a mobile lab… | 拥有移动实验室 |
[32:10] | who could turn you back into a man. | 能把你变回人的家伙吧 |
[32:14] | – Get in the car. – You won’t even know I’m here. | -上车 -我绝对不会碍事 |
[32:24] | I’ll just ride out here, don’t worry. | 我就坐车外面 不用担心 |
[32:25] | Right. My bad. | 对了 我错了 |
[32:29] | Go, go, go! Moving through. | 快 快 快 让一让 |
[32:31] | I want that tree gone, now! | 马上把那棵树砍了 |
[32:32] | Agent Sterling, | 斯特林特工 |
[32:33] | exit the premises now! | 立刻从房子里出来 |
[32:35] | What are you doing? Get in the car! | 你在干什么 快上车 |
[32:37] | – Holy shit… – Wilfred! Let’s move! | -我的天啊 -威尔弗雷德 快走 |
[32:39] | Let’s go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[32:42] | Activate auto-drive. | 启动自动驾驶 |
[32:44] | Auto-drive engaged. | 自动驾驶已启动 |
[32:45] | Sterling private jet hangar. | 斯特林私人飞机库 |
[32:48] | See that, Walter? | 看到了吗 沃尔特 |
[32:49] | You can bird me… | 你可以把我变成鸟 |
[32:51] | but you can’t stop me. | 但你不能阻止我 |
[32:56] | He was behind us. | 他在我们身后 |
[32:58] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[32:58] | And get me everything we can on that Beckett kid. | 把贝克特这小子的全部资料都找出来 |
[33:01] | You think they’re working together? | 你觉得他们联手了吗 |
[33:02] | Sterling works alone. He’s using him for something. | 斯特林一向单干 他是在利用他 |
[33:12] | You brought the lady bird? | 你把鸟小姐带来了吗 |
[33:13] | She’s my emotional support animal. | 她是我的情感支持动物 |
[33:15] | You’re gonna need a life support animal | 如果这只鸟在我车里拉屎 |
[33:18] | if that bird poop in my… | 你就需要生命维持动物了 |
[33:20] | We got company. | 他们追来了 |
[33:22] | We’ve got units blocking every street, | 我们的人已经封锁了 |
[33:24] | overpass, and exit within a 5-mile radius. | 方圆八公里内的所有街道 天桥和出口 |
[33:26] | Perfect. Time for a cattle drive. | 非常好 开始围捕吧 |
[33:29] | Saddle up! | 坐稳了 |
[33:32] | Evasive maneuvers activated. | 躲避策略已激活 |
[33:40] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间搞这些 |
[33:41] | – Activate weapons. – What? | -激活武器 -什么 |
[33:42] | – Activating weapons. – Relax. | -激活武器 -别紧张 |
[33:44] | I’m just gonna take out her tires. | 我只是要把她的轮胎打爆而已 |
[33:46] | That’s really bad. | 这下可不妙 |
[33:47] | I dare you. | 我赌你不敢 |
[33:49] | Deactivating weapons. | 解除武器 |
[33:50] | No, we’re the good guys. | 不 我们是好人 |
[33:51] | We can’t shoot the other good guys. | 我们不能开枪打其他的好人 |
[33:52] | Yeah, you’re right, Walter. | 你说得对 沃尔特 |
[33:54] | Let’s just pull over and talk it out. | 我们靠边停车 和他们好好说吧 |
[33:55] | Exactly. Can we? | 没错 可以吗 |
[33:56] | – Activate weapons. – Activating weapons. | -激活武器 -激活武器 |
[33:58] | – Deactivate weapons. – Deactivating weapons. | -解除武器 -解除武器 |
[34:00] | 类型 隐形 类型 力场 类型 导弹 类型 浮油 | |
[34:00] | How about something non-lethal like oil slick? | 不如用浮油这种非致命的东西吧 |
[34:02] | Activate weapons. | 激活武器 |
[34:03] | Deactivate weapons. | 解除武器 |
[34:04] | Don’t listen to Walter. Activate weapons. | 别听沃尔特的 激活武器 |
[34:06] | – Oil slick. – Activate weapons. | -浮油 -激活武器 |
[34:07] | Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick! | 浮油 浮油 浮油 |
[34:11] | This man trippin’. | 这人脑子有病 |
[34:13] | Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick! | 浮油 浮油 浮油 |
[34:15] | Deactivate. | 解除 |
[34:17] | System shut down. Goodbye. | 系统关闭 再见 |
[34:18] | Oh, what did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[34:29] | He’s like a god of the asphalt. | 他就像是柏油路之神 |
[34:31] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[34:37] | All right. I got this. I got this. | 好 我能行 我能行 |
[34:38] | I got this. I got this. | 我能行 我能行 |
[34:39] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 |
[34:40] | – Oh, no. – Watch out! | -糟了 -小心 |
[34:51] | We should be coming up on him any second. | 我们应该马上就能追上他 |
[34:59] | 准备 停车 | |
[35:01] | This ends now. | 到此为止了 |
[35:02] | Is everyone in position? | 大家各就各位了吗 |
[35:04] | Affirmative. In position. | 是的 已就位 |
[35:05] | Walter, get that computer back online. | 沃尔特 重启电脑 |
[35:07] | Systems coming back online. | 系统重启了 |
[35:08] | Defensive applications online. | 防御软件启动 |
[35:09] | 类型 浮油 欢迎回来 斯特林特工 | |
[35:10] | Oil slick? | 浮油 |
[35:10] | Fine, whatever! Just press it! | 好吧 随便 按下去就是了 |
[35:13] | Wait! We’re driving backwards. | 等等 我们正倒着开 |
[35:44] | No! | 不 |
[35:58] | That was tight. | 太刺激了 |
[35:59] | Yep. It’s official. I’m a fan. | 正式说一句 我是他的粉丝 |
[36:02] | Did anyone else see a pigeon in that car? | 还有谁看到那辆车里有只鸽子吗 |
[36:07] | Auto-drive engaged. | 自动驾驶已启动 |
[36:11] | I can’t help but feel like some of this is my fault. | 我忍不住觉得我有一点错 |
[36:14] | Some? Joker, this is all your fault. | 有一点 开什么玩笑 这全是你的错 |
[36:17] | Airstrip. Now. | 降落伞 立刻启动 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. Jeez. | 对不起 天呐 |
[36:21] | Didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers. | 不是故意惹毛你的 |
[36:23] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[36:40] | Lovey, this is the opportunity we’ve been waiting for. | 心肝 这就是我们一直在等待的机会 |
[36:43] | There are so many gadgets I wanna test in the field. | 我有很多装备想要在实战时测试 |
[36:46] | We got the binder bubbles, collide-oscope, | 我们有粘合泡泡枪 万花筒手榴弹 |
[36:48] | hypno-stars, blamethrower, snorepedo. | 催眠星星 责备飞弹 鼾声鱼雷 |
[36:50] | We’ve got the multi-pen. | 我们有多功能笔 |
[36:51] | We haven’t even tried the multi-pen in the… | 我们都没试过多功能笔 |
[36:53] | I’m gonna need a code name. | 我需要一个代号 |
[36:55] | Bond. Hydrogen Bond. | 键 氢键 |
[36:59] | Oh, no, where is it? | 不要 到底在哪 |
[37:01] | Wait! What is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[37:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:03] | Oh! No, no. Fly, fly, fly! Fly, fly, fly! | 不不 飞 快飞 快飞 快飞 |
[37:21] | Hey, everything go okay in there? | 你在里面还好吧 |
[37:24] | I just found out that number one and number two… | 我刚刚发现大号和小号 |
[37:27] | both come out of the same place. | 都从一个地方出来 |
[37:29] | So, no. Things are not okay. | 所以不好 一点也不好 |
[37:32] | Yeah. It’s called a cloaca. | 那叫做泄殖腔 |
[37:34] | It sounds weird and gross, | 听来奇怪也很恶心 |
[37:36] | but having a cloaca just means… | 但有泄殖腔就是说… |
[37:38] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[37:39] | I know what it means. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[37:41] | Saw it in the mirror. | 我在镜子里看到了 |
[37:44] | I know you’re not in a good place right now… | 我知道你现在心情很差 |
[37:46] | but there are benefits to being a pigeon. | 但做鸽子也有好处 |
[37:49] | Okay, so read what used to be my lips. | 听清楚我这鸟喙说的话 |
[37:51] | You’re only here, because A, | 你之所以在这里是因为 |
[37:53] | I can’t work a touchscreen enough to eject you… | 一 我没法用触摸屏把你弹射出去 |
[37:56] | and B, you’re supposed to be working on something, correct? | 二 你应该在研究什么东西吧 |
[38:00] | Oh, the antidote. Right. Sure. | 解药 是的 |
[38:02] | Yeah, that’s going to take 18 hours to render. | 解药要十八个小时才能做好 |
[38:04] | I’m stuck like this, with this body, for 18… | 我要在鸟的身体里困十八个小时 |
[38:09] | Boy… | 天呐 |
[38:11] | Whoo! Okay, walk this one off. | 好吧 走走消化一下 |
[38:25] | You know, being a pigeon | 做鸽子 |
[38:27] | is actually way cooler than it seems. | 其实比看起来要酷多了 |
[38:30] | And if you just embrace your new form, | 如果你接受自己的新外貌 |
[38:32] | you’ll see all the advantages. | 你就会看到所有的优势 |
[38:34] | Like, fact, did you know | 比如你知道吗 |
[38:37] | that pigeons can see in slow motion? | 鸽子能看到慢动作 |
[38:39] | Because, fact, pigeons can fly | 因为其实鸽子的飞行时速 |
[38:41] | up to 92.7 miles per hour. | 可以达到149公里 |
[38:43] | And, fact, pigeons are highly intelligent animals | 而且其实鸽子是高智慧动物 |
[38:46] | who like to play games. | 喜欢玩游戏 |
[38:47] | Oh, and, fact… | 还有其实… |
[38:48] | Fact! You should have kept your seat belt on. | 其实你应该系安全带 |
[38:56] | Fact, pigeons can see ultraviolet light… | 其实鸽子能看到紫外线 |
[38:58] | which is a broad spectrum of light | 那是广谱光 |
[38:59] | the human eye can’t even see. | 人类肉眼根本看不到 |
[39:01] | Fact, pigeons are a flock animal, | 其实鸽子是群居动物 |
[39:03] | which makes it easier for them to… | 这让它们更容易… |
[39:17] | 墨西哥 普拉亚德尔卡曼 | |
[39:19] | All right, Kimura, I’m coming for you. | 木村 我要来抓你了 |
[39:21] | Lance Sterling is on the scene. | 兰斯·斯特林登场 |
[39:24] | And Bond. Hydrogen Bond. | 还有键 氢键也登场 |
[39:29] | Dude, you need medicine. | 小子 你该吃药了 |
[39:36] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[39:38] | All right, y’all better squad up, ’cause here comes the… | 你们都给我站好了 现在登场的是 |
[39:40] | Hey! Did you just toe-poke me? | 你敢用脚扒拉我 |
[39:43] | You’re a pigeon. You can walk right past them. | 你现在是只鸽子 可以光明正大地走过去 |
[39:51] | Just a regular old bird. | 我是只普通的鸽子 |
[39:55] | That’s not a pigeon sound. | 鸽子不是这么叫的 |
[39:57] | Till you grow a cloaca, | 没长泄殖腔的人 |
[39:58] | I decide what the bird sounds are. | 不配有发言权 |
[40:04] | They’re so stupid. | 他们好蠢啊 |
[40:05] | You see, it’s like you’re invisible. | 看到没 你就跟隐身了一样 |
[40:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | Your room key, sir. | 您的房卡 先生 |
[40:17] | Bingo. | 有办法了 |
[40:18] | Okay, let’s figure this out. You and me. Let’s go. | 我们两个可以好好想想 计划一下 |
[40:20] | Let’s brainstorm. How we gonna find this nut? | 头脑风暴一下 我们该怎么找那个大块头 |
[40:24] | Uh, you are gonna sit down right here | 你就好好坐在这儿 |
[40:26] | on this very nice couch. | 这个沙发超级舒服的 |
[40:28] | But I’m your wingman. | 可我是你的僚机呀 |
[40:29] | Ooh, you know who needs a wingman? That couch. | 你知道谁需要僚机吗 这个沙发 |
[40:32] | Go sit your narrow behind down | 你就好好坐在这儿 |
[40:33] | and do some science stuff… | 搞你的科学研究吧 |
[40:34] | and I’mma go find Kimura. Alone. | 我去找木村 我自己去 |
[40:38] | Oh, what is that heavenly smell? | 这是什么令人沉醉的香味 |
[40:43] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[40:45] | Do not do it, Lance. | 不要这样 兰斯 |
[40:48] | Lance! Have some dignity. | 兰斯 要有尊严 |
[40:52] | Walter, what is happening? | 沃尔特 这是怎么回事 |
[40:54] | It must be some sort of latent avian instincts kicking in. | 一定是某种潜在的鸟类本能在作祟 |
[40:57] | Why am I eating food off of the ground? | 我为什么在从地上捡吃的 |
[41:00] | Why does it taste amazing? | 为什么吃起来还这么美味 |
[41:04] | Ugh. No, I’m good. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢你的美意 |
[41:09] | My dude, seriously, give me 10 feet. | 这位仁兄 说真的 请你离我十步远 |
[41:11] | Hey, no, human feet. Back up. | 我说的是人类的十步 让开 |
[41:13] | Oh, no. I wish I could unsee that. | 不要啊 这一幕我再也忘不掉了 |
[41:16] | This is huge. They’ve made you part of their flock. | 这可是大事 他们鸟群接受你这个成员了 |
[41:18] | I’m not trying to be a part of nobody’s flock. | 我不想成为任何鸟群的成员 |
[41:20] | Shoo! Back up, fanboy. | 走开 退后 脑残粉 |
[41:23] | I don’t care that your name is Jeff. Beat it. | 我才不在乎你的名字是不是叫杰夫 闪开 |
[41:25] | You can understand them? | 你能听得懂他们的语言 |
[41:25] | What? No, no! | 什么 不是 当然不是 |
[41:26] | – Does Lovey really love me? – I’m not hearing bird-talk. | -心肝是真的爱我吗 -我才不要听鸟语 |
[41:28] | Am I her best friend? | 我是她最好的朋友吗 |
[41:29] | None of this is right! | 哪里都不对劲 |
[41:31] | Nice to meet you, Jeff. | 很高兴认识你 杰夫 |
[41:32] | Stop talking to Jeff! | 别再跟杰夫说话了 |
[41:57] | All right, what alias are you using, Kimura? | 让我来看看你用的什么假名 木村 |
[42:05] | “Not Kimura.” | 非木村 |
[42:07] | That’s clever. | 给你聪明坏了 |
[42:09] | I am way too good at this. | 我太擅长这个了 |
[42:15] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[42:16] | Seriously, fellas. Not now. | 说真的 伙计们 现在别添乱 |
[42:20] | This is so humiliating. | 这太丢人了 |
[42:23] | Hey, I’m not for the games. | 我不是来玩游戏的 |
[42:26] | You better not… Mmm-mmm. | 你们最好别 |
[42:29] | Stop it. | 别动 |
[42:31] | Stop it! Stop! | 别动 不许动 |
[42:35] | No! | 不要 |
[42:36] | Stop it! What is wrong with you? | 快停下 你们是有什么毛病 |
[43:06] | Well, would you look at that? Being in a flock helped you. | 看到了吗 加入鸟群对你有帮助 |
[43:09] | Not my flock! | 我没加入鸟群 |
[43:10] | Lance… | 兰斯 |
[43:12] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[43:13] | Wait, wait, wait. Uh… | 等等 等一下 |
[43:14] | You should not go up there alone. | 你不应该独自上去 |
[43:16] | Maybe I have something else that can help. | 也许还有别的事我可以帮忙 |
[43:18] | Walter, I do not need your help. | 沃尔特 我不需要你的帮助 |
[43:22] | Never will. | 永远不需要 |
[43:27] | Can you push “20” for me, please? | 能给我按一下20层吗 |
[43:28] | I thought you didn’t need any help. | 你不是不用我帮忙吗 |
[43:29] | I don’t. | 我是不用 |
[43:30] | – Feels like helping. – Nope. | -刚刚好像帮了 -没有 |
[43:31] | – Yeah, a little bit. – Didn’t. | -帮了一点吧 -没有 |
[43:33] | – Did! – Did not! | -帮了 -没有 |
[44:09] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[44:10] | Talk while you still have lips. | 趁你现在还有嘴赶紧说 |
[44:13] | Shut it, Kimura. | 闭嘴 木村 |
[44:16] | Sterling. | 斯特林 |
[44:18] | Uh-uh. Eyes front, hands up. | 看前面 举起双手 |
[44:21] | Ooh. Scratch that. Pick up your towel. | 妈呀 那句不算 浴巾捡起来 |
[44:23] | One hand up. | 举起一只手 |
[44:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[44:28] | Here’s how this works. | 我们这样 |
[44:29] | I ask the questions, you answer. | 我问问题 你回答 |
[44:32] | What? | 什么 |
[44:34] | What? | 什么 |
[44:34] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 这你让我怎么回答 |
[44:36] | How did you get here? | 你们怎么上来的 |
[44:38] | Huh? How did I… | 什么 我怎么 |
[44:39] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[44:41] | Stop! Get off of me. | 别动 放开我 |
[44:42] | You sold the Assassin to a guy with a robot hand. | 你把暗杀无人机卖给了一个装着机械手的人 |
[44:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[44:46] | He’ll kill me if I tell you that. | 我要是告诉你他会杀了我的 |
[44:48] | Oh, and you think I won’t? Talk! | 我就不会杀了你吗 快说 |
[45:02] | Remarkable. A remote-operated pigeon. | 了不起 遥控鸽子 |
[45:05] | How do you make it speak? | 你怎么让它说话的 |
[45:11] | All right, Kimura, 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve. | 来吧 木村 三盎司之击 |
[45:14] | Sleepy night-night! | 晚安了您呐 |
[45:20] | I miss my hands. | 我想念我的手 |
[45:26] | Lance Sterling is gonna die a pigeon… | 兰斯·斯特林要作为一只鸽子死掉了 |
[45:28] | and be buried in a shoebox. | 装在鞋盒里下葬 |
[45:39] | Lance, are you okay? | 兰斯 你还好吗 |
[45:41] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[45:45] | Sterling is here somewhere. I want agents on every exit. | 斯特林就在这里 守住每一个出口 |
[45:48] | And everyone be careful. | 所有人都打起精神 |
[45:49] | This is Lance Sterling we’re dealing with. | 我们要对付的可是斯特林 |
[45:52] | Tell me where Robo Hand is. | 告诉我机械手在哪 |
[45:54] | Never. | 不可能 |
[45:55] | Boy, I’m about to pigeon-wing-slap… | 小子 我要用我的鸽子翅膀扇你了 |
[46:01] | Oh, tough guy. Okay. | 硬汉啊 那好 |
[46:02] | Then we do it the hard way. | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[46:04] | Walter, I need a funnel, | 沃尔特 给我找漏斗 |
[46:05] | jumper cables, and a Nickelback album. | 电线和五分钱乐队唱片 |
[46:07] | Nickelback? | 五分钱乐队 |
[46:08] | What? But that would hurt him. | 什么 那会伤到他的 |
[46:09] | That’s the whole point. | 就是要狠狠地伤他 |
[46:12] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[46:15] | No, no, no. | 不要不要 |
[46:16] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[46:18] | That’s what I’m talking about, Walter. | 就是这样 沃尔特 |
[46:19] | Go science on this fool! | 用科学治治这个傻子 |
[46:21] | Oh, yeah! | 来了 |
[46:22] | I’m gonna science all over your face. | 我要用科学甩你一脸 |
[46:24] | Please, don’t! | 求你了 不要 |
[46:30] | Did you just give that man a refreshing spritz? | 你是给他喷了清新喷雾吗 |
[46:32] | It’s a truth serum, but yes, | 这是吐真剂 不过你说得对 |
[46:34] | it has a lavender quality to it. | 它的确有薰衣草香气 |
[46:36] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[46:37] | Kimura, what’s your biggest secret? | 木村 你最大的秘密是什么 |
[46:39] | I peed in the pool. | 我在游泳池里撒尿 |
[46:41] | That’s a lot of honesty. | 这有点诚实过头了 |
[46:44] | Who is Robo Hand? And why is he wearing my face? | 机械手是谁 为什么他顶着我的脸 |
[46:46] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[46:48] | Then what do you know? | 那你知道什么 |
[46:49] | Well, I know how to play the flute. | 我知道怎么吹笛子 |
[46:51] | About Robo Hand! | 关于机械手 |
[46:52] | I know he’s on his way to Venice right now | 我知道他要去威尼斯 |
[46:54] | to steal the Agent Database. | 窃取情报局数据库 |
[46:56] | He’s going to kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[46:57] | – Agent Database? – Database. | -情报局数据库 -是数据库 |
[46:59] | Who says “database”? | 没人像你那么念 |
[47:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[47:01] | He’ll know the identities of everyone at the Agency. | 他就会知道情报局所有人的身份 |
[47:05] | And once he does… | 而他一旦知道了 |
[47:07] | he’ll use the Assassin to eliminate all of them. | 他就能用暗杀无人机把他们杀光 |
[47:11] | Not if I stop him first. | 除非我先阻止他 |
[47:15] | She is relentless. | 她真是不知道放弃 |
[47:17] | Block the door. We need something heavy. | 挡住门 我们需要重一点的东西 |
[47:20] | I’m heavy. | 我很重 |
[47:24] | Are you pulling? | 你在拽吗 |
[47:24] | Of course I’m pulling! Why aren’t you pushing? | 我当然在拽 你为什么不推 |
[47:27] | Just put your weight behind it. | 用你全身的重量推他 |
[47:28] | I am putting my weight! I’m feathers! | 我已经用上了 我全身都是羽毛 |
[47:34] | It’s like a big bag of pudding! | 就像是一大包布丁 |
[47:41] | This is so embarrassing. | 这也太丢人了 |
[47:46] | Come on, Walter. Use your glutes. | 加油 沃尔特 用上你的臀肌 |
[47:50] | You’re out of moves, Sterling. | 你们无路可走了 斯特林 |
[47:51] | You and Beckett are wanted for treason. | 你和贝克特因叛国罪被通缉 |
[47:54] | We gotta go. Now. | 我们得快走了 |
[47:55] | No. Don’t leave me like this. | 不 别留我这副鬼样 |
[47:56] | Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[47:58] | – Ears? – Consider it done. | -顺风耳 -我来搞定 |
[48:04] | We gotta get to that balcony. We’re gonna have to parkour. | 我们得去那个阳台 得跑酷了 |
[48:06] | What? | 什么 |
[48:06] | Cat pass! Tic-tac! Jelly roll! | 猫跃 蹬墙 软体滚 |
[48:08] | Desk lamp! Flimflam! Bottle cap! | 台灯 废话 水瓶盖 |
[48:10] | I don’t know what any of that means. | 我不知道这些都是什么意思 |
[48:18] | What the… What happened to you? | 搞什 你怎么了 |
[48:20] | Oh, don’t do that. You’re gonna make me… | 别这样 你会害得我也想… |
[48:24] | Now or never, Walter. Gotta go! Come on, Walter! | 不跳就没机会了 沃尔特 得走了 快点 |
[48:26] | You can do this! | 你可以的 |
[48:27] | Okay, it’s a physics problem, Walter. Come on. | 这是个物理问题 沃尔特 快点 |
[48:29] | It’s basic physics! | 这就是基础物理 |
[48:31] | It’s just basic physics. | 这就是基础物理 |
[48:38] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[48:39] | – We can do this. – Beckett! | -我们可以的 -贝克特 |
[48:41] | – We can do this. – Beckett, don’t you… | -我们可以的 -贝克特 你别… |
[48:42] | We’re gonna do this! | 我们可以的 |
[48:43] | We can do this! | 我们可以的 |
[48:54] | Use your gadgets! | 用你的装备 |
[48:55] | Use your gadgets! | 用你的装备 |
[48:57] | Grappling hook! | 爪钩 |
[49:00] | Fly! Fly! What am I doing wrong? | 飞啊 飞啊 我哪儿做得不对了 |
[49:06] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[49:12] | Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[49:20] | Well, that’s not good. | 那可不太妙 |
[49:22] | Buenos dias. | 你们好 |
[49:25] | Hasta la vista, babe. | 回头见 宝贝 |
[49:28] | Walter, what else you got on that pen? | 沃尔特 你那支笔还有什么功能 |
[49:31] | No. | 不 |
[49:38] | Oh, hello, soft landing. | 不错 软着陆 |
[49:42] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[49:57] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[49:58] | Oh, these guys are the worst. | 这些家伙烦死了 |
[50:00] | – There he is! – Don’t move! | -他在那里 -不许动 |
[50:01] | The multi-pen! | 多功能笔 |
[50:02] | Yes! Great. Shoot ’em! | 太好了 朝他们开枪 |
[50:06] | Well, that is suboptimal. | 不太妙啊 |
[50:08] | That has a bit of a suck factor to it. | 这下糟了 |
[50:14] | Yeah, pillow. Good call. | 靠垫 你真聪明 |
[50:19] | Lance, get down. | 兰斯 趴下 |
[50:22] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[50:32] | Serious string. | 正经彩条 |
[50:34] | Like Silly String, but serious. | 就像彩条喷罐 但是正经一点 |
[50:37] | Oddly effective. | 居然有效 |
[50:40] | Come on, let’s ghost. | 快点 我们快溜 |
[50:43] | There’s something you don’t see every day. | 这景象还挺稀罕的 |
[50:45] | This is tripped out. | 太魔幻了 |
[50:47] | This is… I don’t know what this is. | 这是 我也不知道这是什么 |
[50:50] | This couldn’t have been Sterling. | 这不会是斯特林 |
[50:52] | No one’s even hurt. | 都没有人受伤 |
[50:53] | It might be that kid, Beckett. | 或许是那个孩子 贝克特 |
[50:55] | But that doesn’t make sense! | 但这说不通 |
[50:56] | Beckett is just some nobody in the gadget lab. | 贝克特在装备实验室只是个无名小卒 |
[50:59] | Well, according to his file, | 从他的档案来看 |
[51:01] | that “nobody” graduated MIT at 15… | 那个”无名小卒”十五岁就从麻省理工毕业 |
[51:03] | and invented a way to edit human genomes | 他发明了一种可以编辑人类基因组的方法 |
[51:06] | in middle school. | 那还是在高中 |
[51:08] | Dude is Jeopardy! Smart. | 这小子聪明绝顶 |
[51:10] | Well, so are we. | 我们也一样 |
[51:14] | I stepped in it. | 我踩上去了 |
[51:16] | I stepped in the goo. | 我踩上这黏糊糊的东西了 |
[51:17] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[51:19] | These are my new kicks, man. | 倒霉 这是我的新鞋 |
[51:31] | I hope this works. | 但愿这样能成功 |
[51:31] | I hope this works. | 但愿这样能成功 |
[51:32] | I hope this works. | 但愿这样能成功 |
[51:32] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[51:44] | Weapons system online. | 武器系统启动 |
[51:46] | Agent Database required for targeting. | 请连接目标特工数据库 |
[51:48] | It’s done! | 完成了 |
[51:49] | The entire facility is running at full capacity. | 整个基地都在全负荷运作 |
[51:53] | Everything is exactly how you wanted it. | 一切正如你的要求 |
[51:56] | But, please, the destruction this is capable of… | 但是求你了 这种破坏力… |
[52:01] | Since when does your agency care | 你们情报局什么时候 |
[52:03] | about the many, many, many lives it destroys? | 开始在意它毁灭的无数生命了 |
[52:07] | No! Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no! | 不 等下 不要 |
[52:10] | No, please, please! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 求你了 等一下 |
[52:12] | You said if I helped you, you’d let me go. | 你说过要是我帮你 你就会放我走的 |
[52:15] | Oh, yeah, I did. Didn’t I? | 我的确这么说了 不是吗 |
[52:21] | I hear Venice is wonderful this time of year. | 我听说这个季节威尼斯非常美 |
[52:32] | Aw, yeah. | 很好 |
[52:33] | Just wait till I get to Venice. | 等我到了威尼斯就行 |
[52:35] | I’mma tear that fool his own cloaca. | 我要给他撕出一个泄殖腔来 |
[52:39] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[52:41] | – Walter! – Huh? What? | -沃尔特 -怎么了 |
[52:42] | You’re still working on that antidote, right? | 你还在研究解药 对吧 |
[52:45] | Working on it? | 研究 |
[52:46] | In a couple minutes, it’s done. | 再过几分钟就做好了 |
[52:48] | But do you know what else is working? | 但你知道还有什么有成效吗 |
[52:51] | If you say being a pigeon… | 如果你敢说当一只鸽子 |
[52:52] | Being a pigeon! | 当一只鸽子 |
[52:54] | I’m really gonna throw this boy in the ocean. | 我真要把这小子丢到海里 |
[52:56] | What? | 什么 |
[52:57] | Hey, how did y’all get here? | 你们怎么会在这里 |
[53:00] | Jeff and Crazy Eyes aren’t going to abandon you. | 杰夫和疯眼才不会丢下你 |
[53:02] | – They’re part of your flock. – Come on. No. | -他们是你鸟群的成员 -得了吧 才不是 |
[53:03] | Get your beak out my drink. | 把你的喙从我的酒里拿出来 |
[53:05] | I have no idea where that beak has been. | 我都不知道你那喙伸进过什么地方 |
[53:06] | Back out. | 退开 |
[53:08] | – No! Stop it! – Okay, okay. | -不行 住手 -好了 好了 |
[53:10] | Here you go, guys. Come on. | 给你们这些 过来 |
[53:11] | Have some of these. They’re gluten-free. | 吃点这些 不含麸质的 |
[53:13] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[53:14] | That one ate gum stuck to a tissue. | 那只吞了粘在纸上的口香糖 |
[53:21] | And a spy pen. | 还有一支特工笔 |
[53:22] | We should probably do something about that. | 我们是该处理一下 |
[53:27] | It’s ready. | 做好了 |
[53:28] | Finally. | 终于好了 |
[53:41] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[53:42] | Not this time, Lovey. Thank you. | 这次不用 心肝 谢谢你 |
[53:46] | Joker. | 笨蛋 |
[54:02] | Well, that’s not good. | 不太好 |
[54:04] | “Not good” as in it’ll taste bad | “不太好”是指味道不太好 |
[54:07] | but still turn me back into a human? | 但还是能把我变回人类吗 |
[54:08] | Mmm, “not good” as in it won’t turn you back into a human… | “不太好”是指它不会把你变回人类 |
[54:11] | and if you drink it, all your cells will catch on fire. | 如果你喝了它 你所有的细胞都会着火 |
[54:14] | Come on, man! | 拜托 老弟 |
[54:15] | I’m sorry. I’ll figure it out. | 抱歉 我会想办法解决的 |
[54:16] | Science is all trial and error. | 科学就是反复试验的过程 |
[54:18] | This isn’t a science lab. | 这又不是科学实验室 |
[54:20] | If I don’t stop this guy, people will die! | 如果我不阻止这家伙 会有人死的 |
[54:23] | You don’t think that I want to stop him, too? | 你觉得我不想阻止他吗 |
[54:25] | Why do you think I’m on this boat? | 你觉得我为什么要上这艘船 |
[54:26] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[54:28] | of how much motion sickness medication I’m on right now? | 我现在服了多少晕船药吗 |
[54:31] | I can hardly feel my legs! | 我的腿几乎没有知觉了 |
[54:35] | But I’m here because I believe… | 但我来了 因为我相信 |
[54:38] | together, we can find a good way to stop the bad. | 我们可以一起找到阻止坏人的好办法 |
[54:47] | I know you do, man. | 我知道你是想这样 |
[54:50] | But it’s a fantasy. | 但那是不切实际的 |
[54:52] | When the bad guys hit you, you hit ’em back. | 被坏人攻击了 你就要反击 |
[54:57] | You hit ’em so hard that they don’t get back up. | 你要把他们打得一败涂地 不能再卷土重来 |
[55:01] | You gotta fight fire with fire. | 你得以火攻火 |
[55:05] | When we fight fire with fire, we all get burned. | 如果我们以火攻火 我们都会引火上身 |
[55:09] | There’s no good guys or bad guys. | 人不分好坏 |
[55:12] | Just people. | 大家都是人 |
[55:15] | And people are worth saving. | 人是值得拯救的 |
[55:19] | Isn’t that our job? | 这不是我们的工作吗 |
[55:22] | Evil doesn’t care that you’re nice. | 坏人不在乎你是不是好人 |
[55:31] | I watch good people be taken every day. | 我每天都看着好人被害 |
[55:38] | But you wouldn’t know nothing about that. | 但你是不会懂的 |
[55:45] | You’d be surprised. | 你想不到我有多懂 |
[56:10] | First time in Venice? | 第一次来威尼斯吗 |
[56:12] | First time anywhere, really. | 其实是第一次旅行 |
[56:14] | It’s always been my dream | 我一直梦想着 |
[56:15] | to come here and feed the pigeons. | 能够来这里喂鸽子 |
[56:17] | – You need help. – Sure. | -你该看心理医生了 -好吧 |
[56:25] | Time to put your game face on. | 是时候拿出认真的架势了 |
[56:27] | That’s the Agency Data Vault. | 那是情报局的数据库 |
[56:29] | Data Vault. | 数据库 |
[56:30] | If Robo Hand wants a list of agents, | 如果机械手要想拿到特工名单 |
[56:33] | that’s where he’ll find it. | 他就会来这里下手 |
[56:35] | – You remember the plan? – What plan? | -你记得我们的计划吗 -什么计划 |
[56:37] | You said, “Stay out of the way and let me kick some…” | 你只说 “别挡道 让我大展拳脚” |
[56:38] | Good. You remember it. | 很好 你还记得 |
[56:42] | Long way from home, Walter. | 你可是远道而来啊 沃尔特 |
[56:44] | Kimura talked. | 木村交代了 |
[56:46] | I know Sterling’s here in Venice. Where is he? | 我知道斯特林来威尼斯了 他在哪里 |
[56:49] | Stay cool. | 保持冷静 |
[56:52] | Where’s Sterling? | 斯特林在哪里 |
[56:53] | I can tell you where he’s not. | 我可以告诉你他不在哪里 |
[56:56] | Which is right here. | 他不在这里 |
[56:59] | What? No, we can’t just kill her. | 什么 不 我们不能杀了她 |
[57:02] | That’s dark, Lovey. | 想法太黑暗了 心肝 |
[57:04] | Look, I know you’re not a criminal. | 听着 我知道你不是罪犯 |
[57:08] | You’re a bright kid. | 你是个聪明的孩子 |
[57:11] | You’re inventing things that nobody has ever thought of. | 你发明了一些没人能想到的道具 |
[57:16] | I know because my boot is still stuck in one of ’em. | 我很清楚 因为我的靴子还黏在彩条里 |
[57:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:20] | No, no. We’re the ones who owe you an apology. | 不 不 我们应该向你道歉 |
[57:24] | You’re trying to keep the world safe… | 你想维护世界和平安定 |
[57:28] | just like your mother did. | 就像你妈妈一样 |
[57:32] | I read your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[57:34] | I know she sacrificed her life to save people. | 我知道她为了救人牺牲了自己的生命 |
[57:41] | I can help you, Walter. | 我可以帮你 沃尔特 |
[57:43] | I can get you your job back. | 我可以帮你复职 |
[57:45] | A new lab. All the equipment you need. | 新的实验室 所有你需要的设备 |
[57:50] | Show them what you can do… | 让大家看看你的能耐 |
[57:52] | and no one will ever call you weird again. | 就不会有人再叫你怪胎了 |
[57:59] | You just have to give me Sterling. | 你只需要供出斯特林 |
[58:04] | No. | 不 |
[58:06] | We should all be working together. | 我们应该一起合作 |
[58:09] | Bad move, Beckett. | 不明智的选择 贝克特 |
[58:12] | Sterling! | 斯特林 |
[58:15] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[58:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[58:22] | – It’s the Assassin. – Come on. | -是暗杀无人机 -快跟上 |
[58:24] | Destroy the target! | 消灭目标 |
[58:25] | We can’t let that thing out of here. | 我们不能让那东西离开这里 |
[58:26] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[58:28] | It’s got the database. | 它拿到数据库了 |
[58:30] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[58:32] | It’s not working! | 攻击不起作用 |
[58:33] | I’m on it. | 我有办法 |
[58:36] | This is not good! | 这可不妙 |
[58:38] | – Take cover! – Now! | -找掩护 -赶紧 |
[58:48] | – Let’s go. – Beckett, don’t you… | -我们走吧 -贝克特 你别… |
[58:50] | – Don’t worry. We’ll stop it. – Beckett! | -别担心 我们会阻止它的 -贝克特 |
[58:51] | I mean, I’ll stop it, | 我是说 我会阻止它的 |
[58:52] | because Lance is definitely not here. | 因为兰斯绝对不在这里 |
[59:02] | We can’t catch this thing on foot. | 我们徒步追不上它 |
[59:04] | Whoa, hey, hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[59:05] | You’re a pigeon, Lance. | 你是只鸽子 兰斯 |
[59:06] | You’re one of the fastest birds in the world. | 你是世界上飞得最快的鸟之一 |
[59:07] | No, put me down, Walter! | 不 把我放下 沃尔特 |
[59:09] | You need to fly! I believe in you. | 你得飞起来 我相信你 |
[59:11] | There’s another way! | 还有其他的办法 |
[59:12] | Boy, don’t you throw me off this roof! | 小子 别把我从屋顶扔下去 |
[59:17] | He’ll figure it out. | 他能飞起来的 |
[59:22] | Come on. I’m gonna die. | 快啊 我死定了 |
[59:28] | I’m flying. | 我在飞呀 |
[59:30] | I’m flying. | 我在飞呢 |
[59:32] | I’m flying… | 我在飞 |
[59:33] | Oh, you’re flying me. | 原来是你在带我飞 |
[59:35] | Thank you. Good looking out. | 谢谢 救得很及时 |
[59:40] | Whoa. All right, guys. Let’s go! | 好了 伙计们 我们上吧 |
[59:42] | We got an Assassin to catch. | 我们要去抓暗杀无人机 |
[59:44] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过一下 抱歉 |
[59:49] | That works, too. | 那样也行 |
[59:51] | This is official business! | 我要因公征用你的摩托 |
[59:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:05] | This is official business! | 我要因公征用你的摩托 |
[1:00:08] | We need to get that database. | 我们得抢回那个数据库 |
[1:00:10] | Any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[1:00:12] | Oh! I like how you think. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[1:00:16] | Bullseye! | 正中目标 |
[1:00:17] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[1:00:22] | Yeah, didn’t think he’d like that. | 是啊 料到它不会乐意 |
[1:00:25] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[1:00:29] | Oh, that’s right. You all like games. | 对了 你们都喜欢玩游戏 |
[1:00:30] | Let’s play some Keep Away. | 我们来玩猴子接球吧 |
[1:00:33] | Go long. | 长抛 |
[1:00:37] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[1:00:48] | Not so easy, is it, Roomba? | 瞄不准了吧 扫地机器人 |
[1:00:52] | Lovey, all you, girl! | 心肝 交给你了 |
[1:00:55] | Hit me. I’m open. | 传给我 我这有空档 |
[1:00:56] | I got it! I got it! | 我来接 我来接 |
[1:00:58] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:01:11] | Oh, no, no, no! | 糟了 糟了 |
[1:01:13] | This is about to suck! | 这下要惨了 |
[1:01:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:20] | Come on, come on, come on! | 加油 加把劲 拜托 |
[1:01:27] | Catch of the century! | 本世纪最佳接球 |
[1:01:29] | I’ve never caught anything in my whole life! | 我这辈子还没接住过什么东西 |
[1:01:36] | That was amazing. We did it! | 太棒了 我们做到了 |
[1:01:38] | We’re gonna talk about you throwing me off that roof, though. | 不过我们得谈谈你把我从屋顶上扔来的事 |
[1:01:40] | Yeah, I really thought that would work out better. | 我真的觉得你能飞起来的 |
[1:01:42] | Nah, it’s cool, it’s cool. | 没关系 没关系 |
[1:01:43] | We’re gonna holler about it in a minute. | 我们一会儿再谈 |
[1:01:44] | You know, I’m gonna let you have this moment. | 我先让你享受这一刻 |
[1:01:47] | We’re unstoppable… | 我们势不可挡… |
[1:02:06] | That belongs to me. | 这是我的 |
[1:02:08] | Technically, it belongs to the United States government. | 严格来说 它属于美国政府 |
[1:02:15] | Lance! Lance! | 兰斯 兰斯 |
[1:02:19] | Sterling? | 斯特林 |
[1:02:21] | What do you say, Lance? | 你怎么说 兰斯 |
[1:02:23] | Come out. We’ll have some good fun. | 出来吧 我们一起找点乐子 |
[1:02:26] | You’re the hero, right? | 你不是英雄吗 |
[1:02:28] | The spy who saves the day… | 拯救世界的特工 |
[1:02:31] | destroying anybody that stands in your way. | 消灭所有阻碍你的人 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, I’d love to have some fun. | 我非常乐意和你玩玩 |
[1:02:43] | Guess he’s not coming. | 看来他不会来了 |
[1:02:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:48] | Ah, life’s full of disappointment. | 人生本就充满失望 |
[1:02:53] | You don’t have to do it this way. | 你不用这么做的 |
[1:02:54] | It won’t make anything better. | 这样做没有任何好处 |
[1:02:56] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:59] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[1:03:20] | Breadcrumbs? | 面包屑 |
[1:03:26] | They’re gluten-free. | 不含麸质的 |
[1:03:35] | Lance, let’s go. | 兰斯 快走 |
[1:03:43] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[1:03:46] | Turn around nice and slow! | 慢慢地转过来 |
[1:03:50] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[1:03:57] | Both hands. | 两只手 |
[1:04:00] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:04:05] | Did anybody else see that Agent Sterling had… | 你们有没有看到 斯特林特工有一只… |
[1:04:09] | A robot hand? | 机械手 |
[1:04:12] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[1:04:22] | Totally crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:04:23] | When he had his foot on my head, I was like… | 他把脚踩在我头上的时候 我就… |
[1:04:25] | And you were like, “No!” | 然后你就 “不要” |
[1:04:27] | And then, I was like, “Breadcrumbs!” | 然后我就 “面包屑” |
[1:04:29] | He still got away with the database. | 他还是带着数据库逃之夭夭了 |
[1:04:31] | Or did he? | 是吗 |
[1:04:33] | Or did he? | 是吗 |
[1:04:38] | – Or did he? – I feel like you want me to say, | -是吗 -我觉得你很想让我问 |
[1:04:42] | “What are you talking about?” | “你是什么意思” |
[1:04:42] | Oh, I’ll tell you what I’m talking about. | 我来告诉你我是什么意思 |
[1:04:44] | During the whole bird-nado thing, | 鸟卷风缠住他的时候 |
[1:04:47] | I put a tracker on him. | 我给他安了个追踪器 |
[1:04:50] | Wait. That’s him? | 等等 这是他 |
[1:04:52] | That’s Robo Hand? | 这是机械手 |
[1:04:53] | – Yep. – Yes! | -没错 -太好了 |
[1:04:55] | Yes! My man! | 太好了 干得好 |
[1:04:57] | Oh, there is no way I could have done this without you, Walter. | 沃尔特 没有你我肯定做不到的 |
[1:05:00] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么什么 |
[1:05:02] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[1:05:04] | I think I said… | 我觉得我说的是 |
[1:05:05] | You said you couldn’t have done it without me. | 你说没有我你肯定做不到的 |
[1:05:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:05:22] | Okay, we’ve reached the time limit on this, Walter. | 行了 沃尔特 我们抱太久了 |
[1:05:24] | All right, hey, hey, will you stop? | 好了 可以停下吗 |
[1:05:27] | You’re squeezing too… | 你抱得太紧… |
[1:05:38] | Walter, what happens in the submarine | 沃尔特 潜水艇里发生的事 |
[1:05:42] | stays in the submarine. | 不许说出去 |
[1:05:44] | You just laid an egg. | 你刚下了个蛋 |
[1:05:46] | You laid an egg! | 你下了个蛋 |
[1:05:46] | It just kinda slipped out, man. | 它就这么滑出来了 |
[1:05:49] | You just laid an egg! | 你下了个蛋 |
[1:05:50] | Lance, this is amazing. | 兰斯 真是太棒了 |
[1:05:52] | Do you not realize what this means? | 你不明白这意味着什么吗 |
[1:05:54] | You’re a girl! | 你是个女生 |
[1:05:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:05:55] | Of course, of course. | 原来如此 |
[1:05:57] | That’s why I couldn’t figure this out. | 怪不得我做不出解药 |
[1:05:59] | I used Lovey’s DNA in the serum. | 我是用心肝的DNA制作的药剂 |
[1:06:02] | And that helps us how? | 这又怎么了 |
[1:06:04] | Because now all I need to do | 现在我只需要 |
[1:06:05] | is change one variable in the antidote… | 改变解药中的一个变量 |
[1:06:07] | and you’ll be human again. | 你就可以变回人了 |
[1:06:10] | I’m gonna be me. | 我能变回自己了 |
[1:06:11] | Unless, you know, maybe you wanna stay a pigeon a little longer. | 除非 你想多当一会儿鸽子 |
[1:06:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:20] | Of course. | 当然不想 |
[1:06:21] | One antidote coming right up. | 解药马上就好 |
[1:06:35] | Director Jenkins, we lost the database. | 詹金斯局长 我们跟丢了数据库 |
[1:06:38] | Every Agency employee is compromised. | 情报局所有员工的身份都泄露了 |
[1:06:39] | You need to pull everyone in for their own safety. | 为了他们的安全 你必须将他们都召回来 |
[1:06:44] | And you’re sure it was Lance? | 你确定是兰斯干的 |
[1:06:45] | Yes. | 确定 |
[1:06:47] | Maybe? | 也许吧 |
[1:06:48] | Okay, I don’t know what I saw. | 好吧 我不确定我都看到了什么 |
[1:06:51] | But I still know for a fact | 但有件事我可以确定 |
[1:06:54] | that Sterling came here on this boat. | 斯特林是乘这艘船来的 |
[1:06:56] | Sterling wasn’t on this boat. | 斯特林没上过这艘船 |
[1:06:57] | Son of a… | 王八… |
[1:06:58] | Come on! There’s gotta be something. | 拜托 这里肯定有一些线索吧 |
[1:07:01] | A footprint, a candy wrapper, | 脚印 糖纸 |
[1:07:03] | some overpriced face lotion… | 昂贵的面霜 |
[1:07:05] | because there is no way that his skin looks that good without help. | 他的皮肤那么好 不可能不做保养 |
[1:07:08] | Look, everything is coming up blank. | 我们的检测一无所获 |
[1:07:10] | If Sterling was on this boat… | 如果斯特林上过这艘船 |
[1:07:11] | he didn’t leave a fingerprint, | 那么他没留下指纹 |
[1:07:13] | his lips never touched a glass… | 他的嘴没碰过玻璃杯 |
[1:07:14] | and somehow he didn’t have feet. | 不知怎的他根本没有脚 |
[1:07:20] | I think it’s safe to say that | 我想我可以很肯定地说 |
[1:07:21] | your investigation isn’t getting anywhere. | 你的调查一点进展都没有 |
[1:08:43] | Lance? | 兰斯 |
[1:08:47] | Lance? | 兰斯 |
[1:08:51] | Did it work? | 起效了吗 |
[1:08:52] | Okay, take it easy. | 小心一点 |
[1:08:58] | I got my hands back. | 我又有手了 |
[1:09:00] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:09:03] | Oh, my pecs. | 我的胸肌 |
[1:09:03] | My pectoral muscles. My abdominalia. | 我的胸肌 我的腹肌 |
[1:09:07] | Walter, you are a… | 沃尔特 你真是 |
[1:09:09] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:09:11] | I can do that ’cause I got lips now! | 我能亲你因为我又有嘴巴了 |
[1:09:15] | I’m naked. | 我是裸着的 |
[1:09:17] | Little bit awkward. | 有点小尴尬 |
[1:09:18] | Lucky for you, I planned ahead. | 你运气不错 我提前准备好了 |
[1:09:20] | Good call. | 干得好 |
[1:09:26] | There he is. | 兰斯·斯特林 |
[1:09:27] | Lance Sterling. Back in action. | 闪亮登场 重回舞台 |
[1:09:30] | You have arrived at your destination. | 你已到达目的地 |
[1:09:33] | All right, Robo Hand. | 机械手 |
[1:09:35] | I’m coming for you. | 我要来找你了 |
[1:10:06] | Okay. Robo Hand is a mile due west. | 机械手就在西边两公里处 |
[1:10:10] | So, what’s the plan, partner? | 搭档 有什么计划吗 |
[1:10:11] | I got plenty of glitter, yay-palm, a splat-a-pult… | 我有很多的闪粉 欢呼手掌 油彩投手 |
[1:10:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:16] | No what? | 不什么 |
[1:10:17] | I’m taking it from here, Walter. | 华尔特 接下来由我接手 |
[1:10:19] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:10:20] | Look, lives are on the line. | 听着 这事生死攸关 |
[1:10:22] | I got this now. | 现在由我负责 |
[1:10:23] | You’ve got this? | 由你负责 |
[1:10:25] | But we’re a team. You said so yourself. | 但是我们是一个团队 是你自己说的 |
[1:10:27] | And you did your job. | 你已经完成你的任务了 |
[1:10:28] | You un-birded me. | 你把我变回人了 |
[1:10:30] | Now it’s time to do things my way. | 现在该按我的方式行事了 |
[1:10:33] | End this fool. | 干掉那个蠢货 |
[1:10:35] | That’s wrong. | 这么做是错的 |
[1:10:36] | You’re so wrong. | 你大错特错 |
[1:10:38] | Look, I’ve got everything that we… | 我准备了足够的… |
[1:10:39] | This is not the place for your weird gadgets. | 这个场合不适合你那些怪胎装备 |
[1:10:45] | Weird? | 怪胎 |
[1:10:50] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[1:10:55] | No. | 不要 |
[1:10:57] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[1:11:03] | Lance… | 兰斯 |
[1:11:06] | I can’t lose any more good people. | 我不能再失去任何一个好人了 |
[1:11:21] | I fly solo. | 我一向单飞 |
[1:13:00] | I think that’s yours. | 这好像是你的 |
[1:13:02] | But that face you’ve been using is mine. | 但你的那张脸是我的 |
[1:13:06] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:13:07] | Database isn’t gonna do you any good | 你的高级小玩具毁成这样 |
[1:13:10] | with your fancy toy messed up like that. | 数据库对你也没什么用了 |
[1:13:14] | You really thought I was gonna use one drone… | 你真以为我打算用这一架无人机 |
[1:13:18] | to take out every name on this list? | 干掉名单上的所有人 |
[1:13:22] | I mean, I did. | 我之前是这么认为 |
[1:13:24] | Until you asked that question that way. | 直到你刚刚用那种语气问我 |
[1:13:27] | Casts a little doubt. | 让我有点怀疑自己 |
[1:13:28] | Tell me, Agent Sterling. | 告诉我 斯特林特工 |
[1:13:33] | You managed to stop one drone. | 你想办法毁掉了一架无人机 |
[1:13:39] | How do you plan on stopping 1,000? | 那你打算如何阻止一千架无人机 |
[1:13:53] | Sleepy night-night. | 晚安了您呐 |
[1:14:16] | Do you feel that dread? | 感受到恐惧的滋味了吗 |
[1:14:18] | Can you feel it? | 这深入人心的恐惧 |
[1:14:19] | Rolling around you like a fog. | 如烟雾般将你淹没 |
[1:14:25] | I told you. I don’t even know you, man. | 我都说了 我不认识你 |
[1:14:27] | But I know you. | 但我认识你 |
[1:14:30] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[1:14:32] | No? | 还是没印象 |
[1:14:33] | I’ll give you a little bit of help. | 我来帮你回忆一下 |
[1:14:38] | Kyrgyzstan. | 吉尔吉斯斯坦 |
[1:14:43] | He remembers. | 他想起来了 |
[1:14:44] | I mean, I certainly never forgot that day. | 我永远都不会忘记那一天 |
[1:14:47] | You were magnificent. | 你太了不起了 |
[1:14:49] | You were a one-man army. | 以一敌百 |
[1:14:52] | Lot of witty catchphrases… | 妙语连珠 |
[1:14:54] | and you had all these fancy toys that just went boom! | 还有那么多能爆炸的高级小玩具 |
[1:15:00] | Boom. | 炸光了 |
[1:15:03] | Boom. | 炸成这样 |
[1:15:06] | You were a bunch of bad dudes | 你们就是一群伤天害理 |
[1:15:09] | about to hurt a lot of innocent people. | 残害无辜百姓的坏人 |
[1:15:12] | And it’s my job to keep everyone safe. | 保护所有人是我的职责 |
[1:15:15] | Everyone? | 所有人 |
[1:15:19] | I watched every single one of my people die… | 我目睹你们情报局骤雨般的炮火轰击 |
[1:15:25] | as your agency’s weapons rained down on us. | 看着同伴一个一个倒下 |
[1:15:34] | You took everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[1:15:40] | And you know the rules. | 你应该知道江湖规矩 |
[1:15:44] | You hit me hard, Sterling. | 伤我者 斯特林 |
[1:15:50] | I hit back harder. | 我必加倍奉还 |
[1:16:04] | All of this… | 所有这一切 |
[1:16:09] | because of you. | 都因你而起 |
[1:16:23] | He’s coming back for me. | 他回来找我了 |
[1:16:28] | Walter, no. No, no, no. | 沃尔特 不 不 不 不 |
[1:16:31] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:16:31] | No, no, no. Okay. | 不 不 不 好了 |
[1:16:40] | This kid is harmless. | 这孩子人畜无害 |
[1:16:42] | He doesn’t have anything to do with this, okay? | 他和这件事毫无关系 |
[1:16:45] | We can figure this out. | 我们再好好谈谈 |
[1:16:46] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[1:16:47] | I’m sorry, all right? | 我给你道歉 |
[1:16:49] | There’s another way! | 还有其他的解决方法 |
[1:16:50] | Do you hear me? | 听到没有 |
[1:16:56] | Do not hurt this kid. | 不要伤害这个孩子 |
[1:17:02] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:17:03] | Don’t… Don’t do this. | 不要 不要这么做 |
[1:17:06] | – Please. – No, no, no. | -求你了 -不好 不好 |
[1:17:07] | – Don’t do this! – No! | -快住手 -糟了 |
[1:17:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:21] | I’m taking everything from you. | 我要剥夺你的一切 |
[1:18:59] | Oh, right. Yeah. | 对了 |
[1:19:03] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:19:04] | But I saw… | 但我明明看见你 |
[1:19:06] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, you know, one of my weird gadgets. | 用我的怪胎装备 |
[1:19:11] | The inflatable hug. | 抱抱气囊 |
[1:19:13] | Thought I lost you, man. | 我还以为失去你了 伙计 |
[1:19:17] | I’ll always have your back, Lance. | 我永远都会支持你 兰斯 |
[1:19:19] | That’s what it means to be a team. | 因为我们是一个团队 |
[1:19:23] | It’s something I learned a long time ago. | 这是我很久之前就学会的道理 |
[1:19:28] | From your mom? | 你妈妈教你的 |
[1:19:33] | You’re a good friend, Walter. | 你是个不错的朋友 沃尔特 |
[1:19:39] | And, hey, I’m sorry for shooting you in your neck. | 很抱歉朝你脖子开了一枪 |
[1:19:44] | I’m sorry for the cloaca. | 很抱歉给你造了个泄殖腔 |
[1:19:49] | So, what’s your plan to stop this guy? | 你计划如何阻止这个家伙 |
[1:19:52] | Nope. Not my plan. | 不 不用我的计划 |
[1:19:54] | Time to do it your way. | 这次全听你的 |
[1:19:56] | My way? | 听我的 |
[1:19:57] | Oh, yeah. We about to Walter-ize this thing. | 没错 用沃尔特的方式解决 |
[1:20:00] | Well, in that case… | 要是这样的话 |
[1:20:02] | we’re gonna need a bigger flock. | 我们需要点支援 |
[1:20:04] | You’re calling Marcy, aren’t you? | 你要告诉马尔西 对不对 |
[1:20:05] | – Yep. – Tell her I said hi. | -对 -帮我问声好 |
[1:20:16] | Let’s get weird. | 让我们”怪”起来 |
[1:20:32] | Nowhere to run from this, Lance. | 你无处可逃 兰斯 |
[1:20:35] | Listen, I’m sorry about what happened in Kyrgyzstan. | 发生在吉尔吉斯斯坦的事我很抱歉 |
[1:20:39] | But we are stuck in this good guy-bad guy vortex. | 但我们陷入了好人和坏人的怪圈 |
[1:20:43] | We do not have to do it like this. | 我们可以换一种解决方法 |
[1:20:46] | Yeah, bit late for that. | 现在说什么都晚了 |
[1:20:49] | It’s not. | 不晚 |
[1:20:50] | We’re both just people who make mistakes. | 谁的一生还没有犯点错 |
[1:20:52] | – We can work this out, man. – That’s it. | -我们能好好解决 伙计 -就是这个 |
[1:20:54] | Almost there. You’re doing great. | 就快好了 你演得不错 |
[1:20:57] | I mean, come on. | 算了吧 |
[1:20:58] | We can break this cycle. | 我们能打破这个循环 |
[1:21:01] | Got it. I’m connected. | 好了 连接成功 |
[1:21:02] | Nobody else has to get hurt. | 没有必要互相伤害 |
[1:21:05] | You should know better than anyone. | 你应该比谁都清楚 |
[1:21:11] | Someone always gets hurt. | 总有人会受到伤害 |
[1:21:14] | Not today-day. | 今天不会 |
[1:21:20] | You brought your own soundtrack? | 你还自带背景音乐 |
[1:21:22] | We like to make an entrance. | 我们就喜欢闪亮登场 |
[1:21:55] | Would you look at that? | 快看啊 |
[1:21:56] | There’s a man with a robot hand | 有个装着机械手的人 |
[1:21:58] | wearing your face… | 套着你的脸 |
[1:21:59] | who took the M9 Assassin. | 是他偷走了M9暗杀机器人 |
[1:22:01] | Guess I owe you an apology. | 看来我该向你道歉 |
[1:22:03] | Okay. Go ahead. | 可以 快道歉 |
[1:22:04] | No, that was it. That was the apology. | 不 说完了 刚才就是道歉 |
[1:22:07] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[1:22:13] | But you gotta admit, it was a little Scooby-Doo. | 不得不说 这有点像科幻片 |
[1:22:16] | 100% Scooby-Doo. | 太像科幻片了 |
[1:22:17] | I’m gonna make this hurt! | 我要让你们血债血偿 |
[1:22:27] | Okay, come on through. | 好了 往里面走 |
[1:22:28] | You are safe here. Come on. | 这里很安全 快进去 |
[1:22:30] | Is that everyone? | 所有人都到齐了吗 |
[1:22:31] | Director, we’ve got unknown incoming. | 局长 有不明物体接近 |
[1:22:34] | Approaching fast. | 速度很快 |
[1:22:37] | Oh, this is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[1:22:48] | Lock this place down. | 封锁这里 |
[1:23:06] | We’re sitting ducks. | 我们成了瓮中之鳖 |
[1:23:09] | Walter hacked his hand. | 沃尔特黑进了他的机械手 |
[1:23:10] | We gotta buy him some time to shut down the drones. | 我们得给他争取时间关闭无人机 |
[1:23:12] | Got it. What kind of firepower we talking? | 明白 咱们有什么武器可以用 |
[1:23:18] | Just go along with it. | 用习惯就好了 |
[1:23:20] | Take your best shot. | 你尽管来吧 |
[1:23:22] | This one sucks. | 这武器不好用 |
[1:23:26] | No, no, no, that’s binder bubbles. | 不 不 那是粘合泡泡枪 |
[1:23:28] | Push the button on the back. | 按一下后面的按钮 |
[1:23:30] | Button on the back, button on the back! | 后面的按钮 后面的按钮 |
[1:23:38] | Bubbles? | 泡泡 |
[1:23:39] | Oh, you gotta let me try that. | 我也要试试 |
[1:23:41] | That’s a collide-oscope. Throw it. | 那是万花筒手榴弹 扔出去 |
[1:23:57] | Splat-a-pult. Prism spray. Hypno-stars. | 油彩投手 棱镜喷雾 催眠星星 |
[1:23:59] | Snorepedo. Scream Team. | 鼾声鱼雷 鬼叫音波 |
[1:24:02] | Well, what have we got to lose? | 试一试又不吃亏 |
[1:24:07] | 11 o’clock. | 十一点钟方向 |
[1:24:08] | 12 o’clock. Half past 2! 4:30! | 十二点钟方向 两点半方向 四点半方向 |
[1:24:12] | Security blanket. | 安全毯 |
[1:24:14] | It’s upside down. | 拿反了 |
[1:24:17] | I’m a hugger. | 我喜欢抱抱 |
[1:24:26] | Nice shot. | 射得真准 |
[1:24:32] | Thank you? | 该说谢谢吗 |
[1:24:33] | Walter, gonna need a reload, buddy. | 沃尔特 需要再来一轮 伙计 |
[1:24:36] | Ask and you shall receive. | 有求必应 |
[1:24:37] | Are those pigeons wearing tiny backpacks? | 那些鸽子是背着小背包吗 |
[1:24:40] | Yay! | 喷喷 |
[1:24:42] | Now, that’s hot. That’s hot. | 这才像话 太牛了 |
[1:24:45] | I call it Fifty Shades of Yay! | 我把它叫做五十度炫彩喷喷 |
[1:24:47] | Oh, come on, now! | 不是吧 搞什么 |
[1:24:49] | You ready to tap out yet? | 你准备好投降了吗 |
[1:25:09] | Gadget lab. | 装备实验室 |
[1:25:10] | Get to the gadget lab! Grab every weapon you can! | 快去装备实验室 拿上所有能拿到的武器 |
[1:25:15] | Stop! Get back! | 停下 后退 |
[1:25:19] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:25:29] | I’m a hugger. | 我喜欢抱抱 |
[1:25:36] | Walter, my face can’t take much more of this. | 沃尔特 我的脸没法再承受更多糟蹋了 |
[1:25:38] | You keep doing your thing and I’ll do mine. | 你做好你擅长的 我也做我拿手的 |
[1:25:40] | Yeah, well, your thing seems to be | 你拿手的看起来 |
[1:25:41] | a lot easier than my thing. | 比我擅长的容易得多 |
[1:25:42] | We have different skillsets. | 我们各有所长 |
[1:25:44] | That’s what makes us such a great team. | 所以我们同心 其利断金 |
[1:25:45] | Dude. | 又来了 |
[1:26:06] | – Ugh. – Excuse me. | -恶心 -抱歉 |
[1:26:08] | Why do I smell lavender? | 我怎么闻到薰衣草的气味了 |
[1:26:09] | We just got spritzed. | 我们被下药了 |
[1:26:11] | Uh-oh. Truth serum. | 糟糕 吐真剂 |
[1:26:12] | I have five cats, | 我养了五只猫 |
[1:26:13] | each named after a member of New Kids on the Block. | 每一只都是以新街男孩乐队的成员命名的 |
[1:26:15] | Oh, I love New Kids. | 我超爱新街男孩 |
[1:26:16] | Jon, Joey, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny. | 约翰 乔伊 乔丹 唐尼 还有丹尼 |
[1:26:17] | I really wanna hurt you right now. | 我现在非常想揍扁你 |
[1:26:24] | You. | 是你 |
[1:26:25] | What… What are you doing? | 你在 你在干什么 |
[1:26:28] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[1:26:29] | I’ll tell you what he’s doing. | 我来告诉你他在干什么 |
[1:26:30] | He’s gonna hack into your claw | 他要黑进你的机械手 |
[1:26:31] | and shut down your drones. | 然后关掉你的无人机 |
[1:26:32] | Wow, this stuff really works. | 这药效太强了 |
[1:26:42] | No, no, no. | 糟了 不行 |
[1:26:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:55] | I’m coming, Walter. | 我来了 沃尔特 |
[1:27:05] | Almost there. Don’t let go. Please don’t let go. | 就快成功了 别放手 求你别放手 |
[1:27:17] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[1:27:24] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:27:35] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:27:41] | Somebody do something. | 做点什么呀 |
[1:27:53] | If you shut ’em down now, you’ll kill us both. | 如果你现在把它们关掉 会把我俩都杀掉 |
[1:28:01] | And you’re no killer. | 你可不是个杀手 |
[1:28:06] | No. I’m a hugger. | 我不是 我喜欢抱抱 |
[1:28:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:15] | One day, your gadgets are gonna keep the world safe. | 总有一天 你的装备将能保护这个世界 |
[1:28:43] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太好了 -太棒了 |
[1:28:44] | Never wash that hand again! | 再也别洗那只手了 |
[1:29:01] | I got you, Walter! | 我来救你 沃尔特 |
[1:29:03] | Lance? What are you… | 兰斯 你怎么… |
[1:29:08] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:29:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:29:12] | You can’t do this alone. | 只有你一个救不了我的 |
[1:29:14] | I am not alone! | 不是只有我一个 |
[1:29:18] | Lovey? | 心肝 |
[1:29:22] | Come on, birds! | 来吧 鸟儿们 |
[1:29:25] | Fly! | 用力飞翔 |
[1:29:51] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:29:53] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:29:58] | What does internal bleeding feel like? | 内出血是什么感觉 |
[1:30:01] | This. It feels like this. | 就这个感觉 |
[1:30:03] | Oh, come here. | 快来抱抱 |
[1:30:04] | No, no, no. No hugs. | 不 不 别抱了 |
[1:30:05] | You gonna make me lay an egg or something in front of Marcy. | 你会害我在马尔西面前下蛋出洋相的 |
[1:30:21] | He saved him. | 他救了他 |
[1:30:27] | I think I need a vet. | 我想我得找个兽医 |
[1:30:29] | Once I can move again, I’ll turn you back into a man. | 等我能动了 就马上把你变回人形 |
[1:30:32] | Sterling. | 斯特林 |
[1:30:33] | You’re a bird? | 你怎么是只鸟 |
[1:30:35] | Hey, Marcy. | 你好 马尔西 |
[1:30:36] | That’s why I couldn’t find you! | 怪不得我找不到你 |
[1:30:42] | Whoa, you’re a bird. That is messed up. | 你变成了鸟 这可真离谱 |
[1:30:44] | It’s weird, right? | 很怪异 对吧 |
[1:30:45] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[1:30:46] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:30:47] | We took down the drones, beat the bad guy, | 我们干掉了无人机 打败了坏人 |
[1:30:50] | saved countless lives. | 拯救了无数生命 |
[1:30:52] | We are so gonna get our jobs back! | 我们肯定能复职了 |
[1:30:56] | So, triple fired. | 三度被炒 |
[1:30:59] | Yeah, man, that’s gotta be some kind of record. | 是啊 兄弟 这肯定破纪录了 |
[1:31:02] | I really didn’t see that coming. | 我真的没想到这个结果 |
[1:31:04] | Well, we did break a bunch of laws, and defied orders… | 我们确实违反了不少法律 违抗了一些命令 |
[1:31:07] | and, I mean, committed a little bit of treason. | 还有 犯了点叛国罪 |
[1:31:10] | Oh, right, yeah, the treason. | 对啊 叛国 |
[1:31:11] | Forgot about the treason. | 我忘了叛国罪这回事了 |
[1:31:14] | HeIt doesn’t matter, man. | 无关紧要 兄弟 |
[1:31:16] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[1:31:20] | Your mother would be so proud of you right now. | 你妈妈肯定会非常为你骄傲的 |
[1:31:25] | You kept all those people safe. | 你保护了这么多人 |
[1:31:29] | And you did it your way. | 而且是以你的方式做到的 |
[1:31:32] | But you also did this. | 不过 你还有这么个小失误 |
[1:31:36] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:31:37] | I’ll figure that out. Sorry. | 我会想办法解决的 真抱歉 |
[1:31:39] | You know, this gluten-free stuff | 我还真开始喜欢上这个 |
[1:31:41] | is really starting to grow on me. | 不含麸质的东西了 |
[1:31:45] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们今后怎么办 |
[1:31:47] | Oh, we could… | 我们可以… |
[1:31:55] | Marcy? | 马尔西 |
[1:31:55] | Okay, I can’t see or hear… | 我看不见也听不见 |
[1:31:57] | but my other senses are elevated, so you… Ow! | 不过我其他的感官都加强了 所以… |
[1:32:02] | Agent Sterling, I apologize for the theatrics. | 斯特林特工 抱歉搞得这么夸张 |
[1:32:05] | No, you don’t. | 你才不抱歉 |
[1:32:06] | You should have seen your face when we grabbed you. | 你真该看看自己被抓走时的表情 |
[1:32:08] | I didn’t make a face. | 我镇定自若 |
[1:32:09] | No one’s ever looked more scared. | 从没见过那么惊慌失措的人 |
[1:32:11] | Are you two finished? | 你俩有完没完 |
[1:32:12] | We are gonna be okay, Lance! | 我们会没事的 兰斯 |
[1:32:14] | Use your baby hand to pick the lock! | 用你的迷你小手把锁撬开 |
[1:32:16] | Can you please take that off him? | 把他的头套和耳机摘了好吗 |
[1:32:19] | Okay, and you can… | 你还可以… |
[1:32:21] | Oh, hey. Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[1:32:25] | Is this about the treason? | 是因为叛国罪抓我们吗 |
[1:32:26] | Joy, what is going on? | 乔伊 怎么回事 |
[1:32:28] | We realize we were wrong about you. | 我们意识到之前对你的看法是错的 |
[1:32:31] | You’re the future of this agency, | 你才是情报局的未来 |
[1:32:33] | and we want you to lead a new team. | 我们想让你带领一个新的团队 |
[1:32:35] | A highly covert global… | 一个高度保密的全球… |
[1:32:37] | Let me stop you right there. | 你先别说了 |
[1:32:38] | I’m not leading nothing, | 除非我的好兄弟沃尔特在团队里 |
[1:32:40] | unless my man Walter’s on the team. | 否则我是不会同意领队的 |
[1:32:44] | I think she’s talking to Walter. | 我想她是在对沃尔特说话 |
[1:32:47] | – Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we… – Just put that down. | -好吧 我们… -别比划你的迷你小手了 |
[1:32:49] | Sometimes, he talks for me, | 有时候他代我发言 |
[1:32:50] | I’ll talk for him, ’cause we a team. | 有时候我代他发言 因为我们是个团队 |
[1:32:52] | Me? | 我 |
[1:32:53] | We need people like you. | 我们需要你这样的人才 |
[1:32:55] | People who can help the Agency do things a new way. | 能够帮助情报局改变行事手段的人才 |
[1:32:59] | What do you say? | 你同意吗 |
[1:33:03] | Looks like we gonna need some glitter. | 看起来我们需要来点闪粉 |
[1:33:06] | Team Weird? | 怪胎队 |
[1:33:07] | Team Weird. | 怪胎队 |
[1:33:11] | Missile deactivated. | 导弹已解除 |