英文名称:Zoo
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:53] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[03:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:18] | Did you have a good day? | 你今天过的好吗 |
[03:19] | No. | 不好 |
[03:21] | Any grocery shopping? | 买点日用杂货了吗 |
[03:23] | No. | 没有 |
[03:25] | So, there’s no– | 所以没有 |
[03:27] | No! | 没有 |
[03:28] | Call in and let us know. | 打电话告诉我们 |
[03:30] | Maybe you’re a fascist pig or a tree hugger. | 或许你是只法西斯猪或是环境保护狂 |
[03:34] | I don’t care. I just want to hear… | 我都不介意 我只是想听到 |
[03:36] | …reports are now flooding in from all over the country, | 全国各地都有报道蜂拥而至 |
[03:38] | as well as from all over the world. | 世界各地都有同样的状况 |
[03:41] | A lot of false information has been spread on social media. | 许多虚假信息在社交媒体上传播 |
[03:44] | So we urge you to check the official channels | 所以我们建议你通过官方渠道 |
[03:46] | for the latest updated information. | 以获得最新消息 |
[03:49] | Come on, | 拜托 |
[03:50] | it’s just some big pharmaceutical company trying to cash in. | 这只是一家制药公司想赚钱 |
[03:55] | They probably created the virus | 他们说不定是为了向我们推销疫苗 |
[03:56] | in order to push their vaccine on us. | 而制造了一种病毒 |
[03:58] | Do you reckon? | 你认为呢 |
[04:00] | The rate it’s spreading is alarming | 它传播的速度令人担忧 |
[04:03] | and health officials are now urging the public | 卫生官员们也在督促群众 |
[04:05] | to stay at home until further official news… | 呆在家里直到有新的官方消息 |
[04:10] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[04:11] | Look, I’ve got loads of papers to mark. | 看 我有很多文件要看 |
[04:14] | Then, I should go to bed. | 然后 我要去睡觉 |
[04:16] | Hey, I… I want to… | 嘿 我 我想 |
[04:24] | You want to…? | 你想 |
[04:28] | Never mind, we’ll talk about it tomorrow when you get home. | 算了 等你明天回家了我们再聊 |
[04:36] | Okey-dokey. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | – What the fuck did you do?! – Wait here! | -你他妈在干什么 -在这儿等着 |
[05:47] | Hey, I want to… | 嘿 我想 |
[05:48] | I want to… | 我想 |
[05:53] | …get a divorce. | 离婚 |
[05:57] | I guess it was just a matter of time. | 我想这只是时间的问题 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[06:03] | Hello? Ever heard about 9/11? | 你好 你听说过911吗 |
[06:14] | Run! They’re… | 快跑 他们在 |
[06:16] | …biting! | 咬人 |
[06:21] | What do you mean, biting?! | 你什么意思 咬人 |
[06:40] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[06:44] | The BBC is now reporting that | 英国广播公司报道说 |
[06:46] | those infected are extremely dangerous | 那些被感染的人极其危险 |
[06:48] | and should be avoided at all costs. | 需要不惜一切代价地回避 |
[06:50] | Until further notice, food rationing is advised. | 在进一步通知前 建议储备粮食 |
[06:54] | Meanwhile, Donald Trump has just tweeted that– | 期间 唐纳德·特朗普在推特上说 |
[06:56] | One, two, three, four… cans of chopped tomatoes, | 一二三四听切好的西红柿罐头 |
[07:00] | two baked beans and some Tabasco. | 两罐烤豆子和一些辣椒酱 |
[07:11] | That’s it? | 就这么多吗 |
[07:12] | Oh, and… and some ketchup. | 还有一些番茄酱 |
[07:19] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[07:27] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[07:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:39] | That list is not gonna last us more than a couple of days, | 那个清单不够我们两个人撑几天的 |
[07:41] | tops! | 最多 |
[07:44] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[07:46] | I really don’t want to do this. | 我实在不想这样做 |
[07:47] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[07:48] | Our supplies won’t last us more than a couple of days. | 我们的补给不够我们撑上几天的 |
[07:51] | And if the door to the building is locked, | 如果大门是锁着的 |
[07:53] | then you should probably be okay out in the hallway. | 那你在走廊里应该没什么事 |
[07:58] | “Probably?” | 应该 |
[08:01] | You do realize that looting our neighbours’ homes… | 你知道抢劫我们邻居的房子 |
[08:05] | is kind of illegal? | 是违法的吗 |
[08:07] | Honestly, I really don’t think they’ll give a shit anymore. | 说实话 我觉得他们不会在乎了 |
[08:11] | You saw what happened out there. Jesus! | 你看见外面发生什么了 老天爷 |
[08:15] | Their faces were all gone! | 他们的脸都不见了 |
[08:18] | Look, we’ll take it in turns. Okay? | 这样 我们轮流来 可以吗 |
[08:34] | – And you didn’t hear anyone? – No. | -你谁的声音都没听到吗 -没有 |
[08:37] | The door to the Andersons’ was open. | 安德森家的门是开着的 |
[08:42] | Put Xs in your windows, and wait for help… | 把家里的窗户上贴上X 等待救援 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | You should check their place out too. | 你应该去他们的住处也看看 |
[09:01] | Odd job. | 奇怪的工作 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:06] | There are some… moving boxes in the wardrobe. | 衣柜里有一些 搬运箱 |
[09:10] | You should get those out so that… | 你应该把它们拿出来 这样 |
[09:12] | we can store our stuff in them. | 我们就可以把东西放进去了 |
[09:15] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[09:21] | You should see her clothes. | 你应该看看她的衣橱 |
[09:23] | Were you planning on leaving me? | 你在计划着离开我吗 |
[09:30] | I was just wondering, just because of the… | 我只是想知道 只是因为 |
[09:33] | Well, the moving boxes were… | 好吧 那些搬运箱是 |
[09:35] | Or perhaps you got them for that stuff we put in storage? | 还是你为了我们存储东西买的 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:46] | – Okay. – Your turn. | -好吧 -该你了 |
[09:48] | I really don’t wanna do this. | 我真的不想做这个 |
[09:55] | I couldn’t help noticing the Anderson’s have a… | 我禁不住的注意到安德森家有个 |
[09:58] | They have a bigger TV than us. | 他们家有台比我们家大的电视 |
[10:00] | – Forty-inch, I think. – Oh, really? | -四十英寸 我觉得 -是吗 |
[10:02] | Yeah. Oh, good… | 很好 |
[10:07] | …North European refugees. | 欧洲难民 |
[10:09] | This is our last broadcast for now. | 这是我们现在最后一次广播 |
[10:11] | We’ll be back as soon as the situation has stabilized. | 局势一稳定我们就回来 |
[10:14] | Until then, you are all urged to stay indoors, | 在那之前我们建议你呆在室内 |
[10:16] | and avoid physical contact with others. | 并避免与他人的身体接触 |
[10:18] | Rescue teams are out evacuating people. | 救援队正在疏散人员 |
[10:21] | Put an X in your windows so these rescue workers can find you. | 在窗户上贴上X以便救援人员找到你 |
[10:24] | Tune in to radio FM 1.03.2 | 请在三点钟收听广播FM1.03.2 |
[10:27] | at 3 PM for the latest updates. | 以获取最新消息 |
[10:30] | We repeat, | 我们再次强调 |
[10:31] | put an X in your windows so that rescue teams can find you. | 在窗户上贴上X以便救援人员找到你们 |
[11:27] | – Good morning. – What the fuck?! | -早上好 -什么鬼 |
[11:30] | I couldn’t sleep, so I went out to get some stuff. | 我睡不着 所以出去弄了点东西 |
[11:33] | – You went to get some stuff?! – And we don’t know | -你出去弄了些东西 -我们不知道 |
[11:35] | how long we’re gonna be cooped up here, do we, so… | 我们被关要在这里多久 不是吗 所以 |
[11:37] | Might as well stock up, just in case. | 最好储备一下 以防万一 |
[11:39] | I mean, hopefully we’ll be rescued soon. | 我是说 希望我们能很快被解救 |
[11:42] | But better safe than sorry, right? | 但是总要以防万一 对吧 |
[11:48] | At which point we’ll return the things we’ve taken, right? | 在某个时间我们会归还我们拿的东西 对吗 |
[11:55] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:00] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[12:03] | I know! It’s crazy. | 我知道 这很疯狂 |
[12:06] | But she looks fatter, right? | 但是她看起来更胖 不是吗 |
[12:09] | We could go to St Paul’s. | 我们可以去圣保罗 |
[12:11] | I bet people are seeking refuge there. | 我打赌那里有人寻求庇护 |
[12:14] | You’re joking, right? You heard what they said. | 你在开玩笑对吧 你听到他们怎么说的了 |
[12:16] | Stay indoors, wait for help. Seems pretty clear to me. | 呆在屋里 等待救援 说得很清楚了 |
[12:21] | Yeah, but what if they… | 对 但是如果 |
[12:23] | the… the infected people… | 感染者 |
[12:26] | what if they try to get in? | 如果他们想进屋里来呢 |
[12:32] | We’ll defend ourselves. | 我们会保护自己的 |
[12:59] | We still don’t know the cause behind the epidemic, | 我们仍然不清楚传染病背后的原因 |
[13:03] | why only certain parts of the world are affected, | 为什么只有世界上的某些地区受到影响 |
[13:05] | or why those who are infected act the way they do. | 或者那些感染者为什么会有那些表现 |
[13:08] | All we can do is urge everyone to please stay indoors. | 我们能做的一切就是鼓励你呆在室内 |
[13:11] | We know there are a lot of you out there, | 我们知道你们有很多人 |
[13:13] | and we’re doing everything in our power to keep water | 我们尽全力保持水源 |
[13:15] | and electricity going as best we can. | 和电力的持续 |
[13:18] | In return, all I’m asking of you | 作为回报 我只要求你们 |
[13:20] | is that you keep yourselves busy while you wait for help, | 在等待救援期间让自己忙起来 |
[13:23] | because help is on the way. Thank you. | 因为救援正在进行中 谢谢 |
[13:26] | That was the Department of Health’s chief scientific– | 刚刚是来自卫生部的首席科学家 |
[13:29] | “Keep busy.” | 保持忙碌 |
[13:31] | What the fuck’s that supposed to mean? | 那他妈是什么意思 |
[13:36] | Kill time while we wait for help? | 在我们等待救援的期间消磨时光 |
[13:38] | How? Doing what? | 怎么消磨 干什么 |
[13:47] | It’s going to be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[13:49] | Soon all of this will be over and… | 很快这一切都会结束 |
[13:53] | everything will return back to normal. | 一切都会回归正常 |
[13:58] | Normal… | 正常 |
[14:02] | Some of our neighbours are lying… | 我们的一些邻居躺在外面 |
[14:05] | half-eaten, by my bike out there. | 我的自行车旁 被吃掉了一半 |
[14:09] | And there’s a bunch of infected fuckers | 还有一群被感染的混蛋 |
[14:12] | running around trying to bite our faces off. | 到处跑着想把我们的脸咬下来 |
[14:15] | What “normal” are you talking about?! | 你在说什么正常 |
[14:18] | If we look at history, | 我们看看历史 |
[14:20] | what it teaches us is that at every, shall we say, momentous event, | 它告诉我们 应该说 在每次重大事件后 |
[14:25] | people have shown a remarkable ability to recover and… | 人们都表现出了非凡的恢复能力 |
[14:31] | If we take the… the Black Death | 我们就说 黑死病 |
[14:34] | and even world wars and… | 甚至世界大战以及 |
[14:37] | Is this what you teach your students? | 这就是你教学生的吗 |
[14:39] | That everything will probably be okay? | 教他们一切都会变好的 |
[14:47] | – Where are you going? – Wine. | -你去哪 -拿红酒 |
[14:49] | Oh, hang on, hang on. Please, just… | 等一下 等一下 拜托 就 |
[14:52] | Really? This early? | 真的吗 这么早 |
[14:58] | I’ve been drinking wine every single day for a year almost. | 我一年来几乎每天都喝红酒 |
[15:02] | Ever since she… | 自从她 |
[15:04] | What do you think my “magazine expense” is? | 你认为我的杂志费用是多少 |
[15:08] | Haven’t you noticed I’ve been reading | 你有没有注意到我一直在读 |
[15:10] | the same goddamn magazines over and over again?! | 该死的同一本杂志 |
[15:19] | That was when we died, wasn’t it? | 那是我们死的时候 不是吗 |
[15:22] | The thing I wanted more than anything else in this life, | 我这辈子最想要的东西 |
[15:26] | I can’t have anymore. | 我不能再拥有了 |
[15:29] | I didn’t see myself in her | 我在她身上看不见我的影子 |
[15:34] | But I did see you. | 但是在你的身上看到了 |
[15:40] | So looking at you every day… | 所以天天看着你 |
[15:44] | it hurts. | 很心痛 |
[15:47] | People throw pity parties for us | 人们为我们举办同情聚会 |
[15:50] | to make themselves feel better about their own relationships. | 来使他们自己对自己的关系感觉更好 |
[15:52] | “Hey, as long as we haven’t got it as bad as them.” | 嘿 只要我们不像他们那么糟 |
[15:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:56] | We’re the sad couple. | 我们是悲伤的一对 |
[16:01] | I don’t give a shit what they think. | 我不管他们怎么想的 |
[16:07] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:10] | I just wanted to see her grow. | 我只是想看着她长大 |
[16:13] | – My baby girl. – Me too. | -我的宝贝女儿 -我也是 |
[16:19] | And pretty soon, we’ll be gone too. | 很快 我们也就会随她而去 |
[16:25] | No. | 不 |
[16:29] | No. | 不会的 |
[16:32] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们能熬过来的 |
[16:36] | – Do you actually believe that? – I know it. I actually know it. | -你真信吗 -我知道 我很肯定的知道 |
[16:39] | And if… | 如果 |
[16:41] | one of them tries to break in, we’ll be fucking ready. | 丧尸试图闯进来 我们会让他尝尝味道 |
[16:50] | Come on, practice makes perfect. Come on! | 来吧 熟能生巧 来吧 |
[17:30] | Someone’s at the door. | 有人在门口 |
[17:32] | You reckon it’s the rescue team? | 是救援队吗 |
[17:42] | Fuck off! Fuck! | 退后 他妈的 |
[17:46] | Fuck’s sake! | 操他妈的 |
[17:53] | – Tea. – Coffee. | -茶 -咖啡 |
[17:56] | Professor Olpes says it should be relatively easy | 奥普莱斯教授说分离病毒并找到疫苗 |
[17:59] | to isolate the virus and find a vaccine. | 应该相对容易 |
[18:01] | We’ll be back with more news at 12 o’clock. | 我们会在12点钟带来更多消息 |
[18:07] | I can really kill for a smoke right now. | 我现在真的很想抽烟 |
[18:10] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[18:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | What else have you got under there? | 你还在底下放了什么 |
[18:39] | Go in there and sit on the couch. | 进去坐在沙发上 |
[18:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:44] | Get the fuck out of here! This is not even funny. | 滚开 这一点也不好笑 |
[18:53] | It had its perks, working in the evidence locker, um? | 放证据柜里可把它白瞎了 对不对 |
[18:55] | Seriously. What the fuck are you doing?! | 说真的 你他妈在干什么 |
[18:57] | Cocaine. What? | 可卡因 怎么了 |
[19:00] | What do you mean, “what?” | 你什么意思 怎么了 |
[19:01] | What do you mean, “what do you mean, what?” | 你什么意思 |
[19:04] | How much it is worth, then? | 那它值多少钱 |
[19:07] | Thirty, thirty-five grand. | 三万 三万五 |
[19:09] | Are you… are you fucking shitting me right now? | 你在 你他妈在耍我吗 |
[19:11] | No. Not right now. Usually, yes, but not right now. | 不 现在不是 通常是的 但现在不是 |
[19:16] | Don’t be such a fucking wuss. | 别他妈做胆小鬼 |
[19:17] | Oh, so now you’re just full-on bully? | 所以你现在厉害了 |
[19:19] | Oh, little sissy! | 娘娘腔 |
[19:21] | You know what this is, right? | 你知道这是什么 对吗 |
[19:23] | I know perfectly well what it is. | 我非常清楚这是什么 |
[19:25] | Little bitch. | 小贱人 |
[19:26] | – This is highly addictive. – Yeah, whatever. | -这东西很容易上瘾 -对啊 |
[19:32] | Fine. And not because I need it, actually, | 实际上 我已经不只是需要这个了 |
[19:36] | but because I want to, and maybe also I need it. | 我真的很想吸这个 可能也需要 |
[19:52] | I never thought I’d say this, but… | 从没想过这话会从我的嘴里说出来 |
[19:55] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[19:58] | For doing drugs? | 为我吸毒而自豪吗 |
[19:59] | For having the guts to try it. | 为你有胆子吸毒而自豪 |
[20:03] | Thirty-five grand? | 3.5万美元吗 |
[20:04] | Thirty, thirty-five. Thereabouts. | 30到35上下吧 |
[20:09] | – How do you– – That’s just for the coke. | -你怎么搞到的 -只是可卡因的钱 |
[20:12] | What the fuck else have you got under that sink?! | 你他妈还在水池子底下藏了什么 |
[20:14] | Cocaine. Cannabis. | 可卡因 印度大麻 |
[20:17] | LSD. Valium. Amphetamines. | 致幻剂 安定 苯丙胺 |
[20:19] | Roofies. Sobril. Heroin. | 洛喜普诺 索布里勒 海洛因 |
[20:21] | Ecstasy! | 摇头丸 |
[20:23] | – Oh! Hello. – And… | -你们好吗 -还有 |
[20:27] | – Glock 17. – Because, why? | -格洛克17手枪 -为什么 |
[20:36] | Oh, no! So what were you planning on doing with all this stuff? | 不是吧 所以你打算怎么处理这东西 |
[20:40] | I don’t know… | 不知道 |
[20:42] | And it was just collecting dust in the evidence locker room. | 它一直在衣帽间吃灰 |
[20:45] | No one even noticed when I switched a few things out. | 没人注意到我把它们拿出来了 |
[20:50] | But they did, though, didn’t they? | 肯定有人注意到了 |
[20:53] | They couldn’t really prove anything. | 他们又不能证明我真干了什么 |
[20:55] | Or afford a huge public scandal? | 可能会成为一起巨大的丑闻 |
[21:00] | So, I mean… was it… | 所以 这样做 |
[21:03] | was any of this worth it? | 真的值得吗 |
[21:07] | Sometimes. | 有时候是值得的 |
[21:10] | Yeah? In what way? | 在什么方面 |
[21:15] | Ever notice something… | 最近我们爱爱的时候 |
[21:18] | the few times we have sex nowadays? | 你就没有注意到什么吗 |
[21:24] | No, I… no. | 没有 |
[21:25] | There’s this… thing we always eat. | 我们经常吃这个东西 |
[21:29] | Eat? | 吃这个吗 |
[21:34] | – The muffins?! – Ecstasy muffins! | -松饼吗 -含有迷幻药的松饼 |
[21:40] | – Oh, that’s smart. – Thanks. | -你真聪明 -谢谢 |
[21:48] | I’m not getting much of a buzz. Do you, um… | 我没听到嗡嗡声 你呢 |
[21:51] | I don’t know, should we do another small one? | 我不知道 下次我们少抽点 |
[21:56] | This is a public service announcement… | 这是一则公共通知 |
[22:00] | Do you wanna watch a movie? | 想看部电影吗 |
[22:02] | I mean, there’s fuck all on TV. | 电视里有很多乱七八糟的东西 |
[22:05] | – Sure. – Could get an old VHS out? | -好吧 -我们拿卷录像带出来看吗 |
[22:09] | They told us to keep busy, right? | 他们让我们忙起来 对吧 |
[22:12] | Use your water only for… | 请只把水用在 |
[22:24] | What the… shit?! | 什么鬼东西 |
[22:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:30] | My mother gave me that. | 那是我妈妈留给我的 |
[22:32] | But you… you hate your mother. | 但是你不是讨厌你妈妈吗 |
[22:34] | So? That’s not the point. | 所以呢 这不是重点 |
[22:40] | – Sorry. – I heard you the first time. | -对不起 -第一次我就听到了 |
[22:43] | Sor… | 对不 |
[22:44] | – I’m gonna take a bath. – I’m gonna make breakfast. | -我要去洗个澡 -我去做早饭 |
[23:11] | So, yesterday was… | 昨天我真是 |
[23:15] | Eye-opening. | 大开眼界 |
[23:20] | Maybe we need to face the fact | 可能我们得面对不得不 |
[23:22] | that we’re gonna be here for a while. | 在这儿待一阵子的现实 |
[23:26] | So I think we should prepare ourselves for the long haul. | 所以我觉得我们应该做长远打算 |
[23:32] | I’ve got a few things in mind. | 我想到了一些事 |
[23:35] | Three… two… one! | 三 二 一 |
[23:44] | Okay, okay, okay. Go! Go! Go! | 好 走 |
[23:55] | At least Mom’s china wasn’t a total waste. | 至少妈妈的陶瓷不算浪费了 |
[23:59] | Oh, hey! Not the Stoli. | 不要伏特加 |
[24:30] | Shit, isn’t it time? | 妈的 时机不对吗 |
[24:38] | Goddammit is right. | 真是无语 |
[24:39] | – That’s good shit. – Awesome shit. | -太棒了 -棒极了 |
[24:43] | – It’s three o’clock, right? – Um, yeah. | -现在是三点 对吧 -是的 |
[24:47] | Weren’t they supposed to air now? | 现在不应该开始放广播了吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[24:53] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼 |
[25:02] | Yeah, what the hell?! | 什么鬼啊 |
[25:17] | Is there anybody? | 有人吗 |
[25:34] | Oh, hi. Hello. Hi. | 你们好 |
[25:37] | Hi. How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[25:40] | Oh, fine. | 很好 |
[25:42] | How… how do you do? | 你们呢 |
[25:44] | Well, yeah. Doing rather well. | 我们挺好的 |
[25:49] | Would you mind if we come in? | 我们可以进来吗 |
[25:55] | If we don’t bother, we’d really appreciate it if we could. | 如果不算打扰 你们愿意收留我们吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah. If it’s… if it’s convenient. | 如果方便的话 |
[26:05] | Sure. Sure. | 行 |
[26:07] | Sure thing. Shush. | 行的 |
[26:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:17] | Come in, come in. | 进来吧 |
[26:18] | So we got stuck in the laundry room after the crash, | 出事之后我们被困在洗衣房里 |
[26:21] | and once we got out, we realized | 我们一出来就想到 |
[26:24] | there were infected people in our apartment. | 公寓里可能还有感染者 |
[26:29] | And then, we passed by and saw this broken glass outside your door. | 然后经过你们门口看到了些玻璃碎片 |
[26:33] | And I instantly got what it was. | 然后我立刻就猜到这是什么了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, smart. | 对 聪明 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:40] | And have you heard anything at all? | 你们听说了什么事吗 |
[26:42] | Our phones died last night, so… | 昨晚我们手机没电了 所以 |
[26:44] | Um, no, we haven’t. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[26:47] | Not even on the radio. It’s, um… it’s just… | 连广播都没听到 |
[26:51] | Dead. | 一片死寂 |
[26:53] | Lots of people fleeing, it seems. | 好像很多人都逃走了 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:04] | You wouldn’t happen to have anything to eat? | 你们有食物吗 |
[27:07] | Maybe just a little… snack? | 一点小点心也行 |
[27:12] | We kind of haven’t eaten in two days now. | 我们两天没吃东西了 |
[27:15] | Yeah. It’s true. Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:22] | – Of course. – So kind of you. | -我给你拿点吃的 -您真好 |
[27:25] | What the fuck are we gonna do now?! | 我们现在到底该干嘛 |
[27:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:28] | Uh, wait… | 等等 |
[27:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:32] | Are we supposed to feed these two now as well? | 我们现在还得给这俩人吃的吗 |
[27:35] | I mean, you know what happened to them, right? | 你知道在他们身上发生了什么吗 |
[27:38] | Uh, no. What? | 不知道 |
[27:40] | You know, she was pregnant, and then, | 她怀孕了 |
[27:42] | apparently, she had a stillborn child. | 很明显她流产了 |
[27:45] | Oh. And I think now, | 我觉得现在 |
[27:46] | she can’t get pregnant. | 她不可能怀孕了 |
[27:49] | And apparently, after that, she just went a bit, uh… | 而且很明显 在那之后她有点 |
[27:55] | – Yeah, bananas, totally. – Oh… how awful. | -发疯 -真惨 |
[28:00] | I mean… still, it’s no excuse | 但是我觉得这也不成其为 |
[28:02] | for taking down my reminders in the laundry room. | 把洗衣房里我的便签撕下来的借口 |
[28:04] | We can’t just throw them out | 我们不能就因为她在洗衣房里写了一些 |
[28:06] | just because she wrote some angry notes in the laundry room. | 泄愤的小纸条就把他们赶出去 |
[28:09] | But how long, though? | 那我们留他们多久 |
[28:11] | This cuts our food supplies in half. | 我们的食物存量得一分为二 |
[28:14] | Okay, let’s just take this one step at a time. | 走一步看一步吧 |
[28:18] | She was doing her laundry right after me | 她在我占了洗衣机之后洗衣服 |
[28:21] | and I just put a reminder up. | 我贴了一张便签 |
[28:23] | And when I went back to get my detergent, the note was gone. | 然后我回去拿洗衣液的时候便签就不见了 |
[28:28] | I mean, some people, just… | 可能有些人 |
[28:31] | Maybe they’ve come out here to regroup, | 或许他们就是想找到组织跟大家在一起 |
[28:33] | get their strength back up. And then, they’ll… | 恢复一些能量 然后就会 |
[28:35] | head back out and look for help? | 再出去寻求帮助呢 |
[28:39] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[28:45] | Maybe we can help them to arrive at that decision. | 可能我们可以帮帮他们想到那一点 |
[28:52] | What’s your plan? Turn all Nazi on them? | 你想干嘛 纳粹那一套吗 |
[28:56] | No! Just… | 不 |
[28:59] | give them a little nudge… | 就稍稍推他们一把 |
[29:01] | – before they eat all our food. – Take all our jobs, | -在他们把我们食物吃完前 -做分内事 |
[29:03] | change our culture, fuck our women? That kind of thing? | 努力改变 努力享受之类的 |
[29:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:15] | What? | 什么 |
[29:16] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[29:18] | It totally stifles hunger! | 可以完全抑制住饥饿 |
[29:21] | Thank you so much. I feel so much better now. | 真的谢谢你 我现在感觉好多了 |
[29:25] | Yeah, me too. Thank you! | 我也是 谢谢您 |
[29:28] | It’s really… super. Thank you. | 真是太好了 谢谢 |
[29:32] | Oh, I love your dress. | 我喜欢你这条裙子 |
[29:34] | I have the exact same one. I love it. | 我有一条一模一样的 超喜欢 |
[29:43] | And we’ve got that same telly! | 电视也一模一样 |
[29:45] | Oh. Yes. | 是的 |
[29:48] | I… | 我 |
[29:49] | I think there’s quite a few things we’ve got in common. | 我觉得我们挺像的 |
[30:01] | Sorry to be blunt, um… | 我就直说了 |
[30:04] | What are your plans… now? | 你们现在有什么打算 |
[30:10] | I mean, you’re obviously welcome to stay here, | 我很欢迎你们住在这里 |
[30:14] | but it’s just… | 但是 |
[30:17] | our food supplies are limited. | 我们的食物也不够 |
[30:19] | And we really don’t know when | 然后我们也真的不知道 |
[30:22] | or if the rescue teams are coming. | 什么时候救援人员才会来 |
[30:26] | Oh, yes, of course, we get it. | 是的 我们知道 |
[30:29] | Uh, sorry. We’d probably feel the same way | 对不起 如果换一下角色 |
[30:31] | if the shoe was on the other foot. | 我们也会不舒服 |
[30:33] | No, no, no, no. You want us to leave, say the word. | 不是 如果您想让我们离开就直说吧 |
[30:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah, sure. | -对 -好的 |
[30:44] | No, of course not. | 不是的 |
[30:49] | You can… you can stay here. | 你们可以留在这儿 |
[30:51] | How kind of you, thank you. | 你们人真好 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Obviously, we appreciate what you’re doing to help us, so… | 你们为我们做了这么多 真的很感激 |
[30:58] | If there’s anything we can do to contribute, just let us know. | 如果有我们能做的 请直说吧 |
[31:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You’re our guests. | 没有的事 你们是客人 |
[31:07] | That’s very nice. | 谢谢 |
[31:19] | Would you like a drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[31:21] | Well, yes, I never say no to a drink. | 好的 喝一杯我从不拒绝 |
[31:25] | Of course you wouldn’t. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[31:32] | – Thank you. – No, don’t mention it. | -谢谢您 -没事的 |
[31:41] | No, but… | 不 |
[31:43] | Really, if there’s anything that we can do to help, | 真的 如果我们能帮忙做点什么 |
[31:47] | just… just say the word. | 您一定要直说 |
[31:49] | – Anything at all. – Thank you. | -什么都行 -谢谢您了 |
[31:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:57] | What are you good at? | 你们擅长什么 |
[32:01] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[32:04] | What are you… good at? | 你们对什么比较擅长 |
[32:12] | Oh, uh… Emily is the best at cleaning. | 艾米丽最会打扫卫生 |
[32:16] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[32:17] | Yeah, aren’t you? | 对啊 你们不是吗 |
[32:19] | It’s like walking around a china shop where we live, yeah! | 有点像逛我们家附近的瓷器店的感觉 |
[32:22] | Can’t even move, is it? | 不敢乱动 是吧 |
[32:26] | Yeah, well, Leo is good at um… | 里奥擅长的是 |
[32:34] | I was gonna say “nothing.” | 几乎没什么擅长的 |
[32:39] | Uh, organizing, right? Is that a thing? Organizing. | 擅长整理吧 对吧 整理 |
[32:44] | What do you mean, organizing? | 这是什么意思 整理 |
[32:46] | Hello! Your toolbox? | 你忘了吗 你的工具箱啊 |
[32:50] | So how about, uh… | 那你为什么不 |
[32:52] | you spruce the place up a little bit later. And… | 把这儿装饰一下 |
[32:56] | How about you put some order in here? | 把这些东西收拾一下 |
[33:02] | Yes, sure. Yeah. | 对 |
[33:04] | Great. | 真好 |
[33:08] | Oh! You like red? | 你喜欢红酒咯 |
[33:15] | It’s not all about processing power, John. | 约翰 跟电量没什么关系 |
[33:18] | Mac’s OS is just superior, everyone knows that. | 众所周知 Mac的操作系统好一些 |
[33:22] | That’s bullshit. No, no, no, no… | 都是屁话 才不是呢 |
[33:25] | All that Mac crap are just… they’re just Windows rip-offs. | Mac很垃圾 Windows高价版而已 |
[33:29] | – Even my students know that. – No! | -我的学生都知道 -不对 |
[33:32] | Now, you really need to understand that– | 你现在真的应该去接受 |
[33:35] | What? | 啥 |
[33:38] | Sorry, what do I need to understand? | 不好意思 我应该去接受什么 |
[33:41] | That you’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[33:44] | Yeah… About? | 是啊 关于什么 |
[33:47] | About PC being better than Mac. | PC比Mac好 |
[33:49] | Yeah! Exactly. Hey. I knew you’d come around. | 是啊 我知道你会想明白 |
[33:55] | So, we should probably try and get some sleep, huh? | 那我们睡一会儿吧 |
[33:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 可以 |
[34:01] | Is there anywhere we could | 请问我们睡在哪儿 |
[34:04] | have a little sleep, maybe? | 比较方便呢 |
[34:11] | You could sleep on the floor down there. | 你们睡在那边的地板上吧 |
[34:16] | You want us to sleep on the floor!? | 你是让我们睡地板吗 |
[34:19] | Uh, yeah, I mean, you can have the sofa cushions | 对 但我可以给你们沙发垫 |
[34:24] | and I can get you some more pillows. | 再拿些枕头 |
[34:26] | I just assumed the couch pulled out. | 这个沙发是不是可以拉开 |
[34:28] | You know what, it does, it does pull out, | 这个嘛 沙发确实可以拉开 |
[34:31] | but it’s really hard to pull back in, so… yeah. | 但很难收回去 所以 |
[34:42] | Oh! Do you think you could loan us a spare toothbrush? | 你能借备用牙刷给我们吗 |
[34:47] | Loan? What, are you gonna return it? | 借吗 难道你们准备还吗 |
[34:50] | No, no, sorry, I mean, we would buy you a new one, of course. | 不 不 我是说 当然会买个新的 |
[34:54] | Just… I’m kidding! | 我开玩笑的 |
[34:58] | Of course you can loan a toothbrush. | 你们当然可以借牙刷 |
[35:05] | Not everyone gets her sense of humour. | 没人会比她更幽默 |
[35:08] | They think they’re so much better than us | 就因为他们有四间房 |
[35:09] | just because they’ve got four bedrooms. | 他们就自认为高人一等了吗 |
[35:11] | It’s 120 square feet more. | 足足多了120平方英尺 |
[35:13] | Then, why don’t we just tell them to go? | 那为什么不赶他们走呢 |
[35:15] | For fuck’s sake, think! | 愚蠢 你想 |
[35:18] | How would that make us look? | 那样做会有什么后果 |
[35:20] | The whole neighbourhood would find out | 邻居会认为 |
[35:21] | that we hadn’t helped them. | 我们没有帮助他们 |
[35:23] | Yeah, I didn’t think of that. | 好吧 我没想过 |
[35:27] | I know what we could do. Something really annoying. | 我想我们可以做点事去烦他们 |
[36:07] | What the fuck? | 我去 |
[36:11] | What are you doing? Ah! | 你这是做什么 |
[36:16] | – Slap it. – What? | -打我屁股 -什么 |
[36:18] | Slap my fucking ass. | 快他妈的打我屁股 |
[36:22] | Slap it harder! So they can hear it! Put your back into it! | 用力打 让他们听到 使劲 |
[36:35] | Another one? | 再来一下吗 |
[36:53] | Just a minute. | 再等一下 |
[37:10] | Should I come back later? | 那我等下再来 |
[37:17] | All done. | 我用完了 |
[37:19] | – After you. – Thank you. | -你用吧 -谢谢 |
[37:34] | I was thinking, after breakfast, | 我想 早餐后 |
[37:36] | you could get started on that thing we talked about? | 你们可以开始做之前说好的事了 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry, um… | 不好意思 |
[37:42] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[37:44] | You know, you could clear the table, do the dishes. | 你可以擦桌子 洗碗 |
[37:48] | General cleaning up. | 做一些日常的清洁 |
[37:49] | And you, Leo, you could do some organizing. Right? | 而你 里奥 你可以整理东西吗 |
[37:54] | Yeah. And what do you want me to organize? | 可以 我要整理什么 |
[37:59] | Our socks, they’re all jumbled up. | 我们那些乱七八糟的袜子 |
[38:02] | If you could pair them up, that would be great. | 如果你可以一双双整理好就最好了 |
[38:06] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[38:10] | Sound good? | 这样可以吗 |
[38:14] | – Sounds good. – Great. | -可以 -那好 |
[38:17] | It’s a deal. | 就这样决定了 |
[38:20] | Deal. | 好 |
[38:23] | Honey, um, I fell asleep during that karate video. | 亲爱的 我看空手道视频时睡着了 |
[38:29] | Can we continue watching it? | 我们可以继续看吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:59] | God! Can you believe this shit? | 我去 你能相信这操蛋的事吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah, it’s pretty weird. | 不 我感觉很奇怪 |
[39:04] | Pretty weird?! We don’t have to put up with this shit. | 很奇怪吗 我们没必要做这些 |
[39:09] | Maybe write an angry note about it. | 要不写一封表示愤怒的信吧 |
[39:12] | What? | 什么 |
[39:14] | I said, what are we gonna do about it? | 我是说 接下来我们怎么做 |
[39:19] | Pretty soon, we’re gonna have to act. | 要不了多久 我们就会采取行动的 |
[39:23] | Act? | 采取行动 |
[39:24] | You realize that this is gonna come down | 你认为这件事会发生在 |
[39:29] | to them or us? | 他们身上还是我们身上 |
[39:44] | You think I’d look good | 你觉得我留像李·范·克利夫 |
[39:46] | with a mustache like Lee Van Cleef? | 这样的胡子好看吗 |
[39:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:51] | That guy. | 那个小子 |
[40:00] | I’ve finished the dishes. | 碗我洗完了 |
[40:03] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[40:07] | Uh… you can help your husband | 你可以帮你丈夫 |
[40:10] | do the socks now, if you want to. | 一起整理袜子 如果你想的话 |
[40:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:17] | Only if you really want to, though. | 如果你真的愿意的话 |
[40:21] | Yeah, no, I’d… I’d love to. | 我想我愿意 |
[40:31] | Fuck me, you’re evil. | 我去 你这个恶魔 |
[40:34] | They won’t last the day. | 他们坚持不下去的 |
[40:37] | I know hate is a strong word, | 我知道 恨是个狠词 |
[40:40] | but I hate their fucking guts! | 但我真他妈恨他们 |
[40:45] | Just play along. | 就当玩好了 |
[40:47] | Their home, their rules. | 他们的房子和规矩 |
[40:51] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[40:54] | They’re sitting there watching a movie | 他们坐在那儿看电影 |
[40:56] | and we’re out here of sorting their socks. | 我们却在这里整理他们的袜子 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[41:02] | And what, you don’t think that’s degrading? | 你不觉得这是在羞辱我们吗 |
[41:04] | No. I mean, I do, but… | 不 我是说 我同意 但是 |
[41:07] | We need to do something. | 我们需要做点什么 |
[41:09] | We could just get the fuck out of here. | 我们可以他妈的离开这里 |
[41:11] | No one’s making us stay. | 没人愿意留我们 |
[41:12] | What, are you on their side now? | 你是站在他们那边的吗 |
[41:14] | No, no, no, no but | 不 不是 但是 |
[41:16] | The gloves are coming off. | 灾难就要降临了 |
[41:18] | It’s us or them. | 不是我们就是他们 |
[41:19] | And what do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[41:24] | Mutiny. We rise up. | 反抗 我们要反抗 |
[41:27] | We take power. | 我们做得到 |
[41:32] | And how do you propose we do that? | 你认为我们要怎么反抗 |
[41:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:38] | Not yet. Not yet… | 还不是现在 |
[41:42] | We play along with their game for now, | 现在还是先和他们玩吧 |
[41:44] | and find their weaknesses. And… | 从中找到他们的弱点 然后 |
[41:47] | Overpower them in their sleep. | 乘他们睡觉时偷袭 |
[41:52] | – Yeah, without the light? – Yeah | -对 悄悄地 -对 |
[41:57] | And I’d really like her to put up a good fight, because… | 真希望能和她好好干一架 因为 |
[42:03] | Oh, I love it when you get all evil. | 我喜欢你邪恶的样子 |
[42:10] | We’re all done with the socks. | 袜子我们都叠完了 |
[42:23] | Should we do it now? | 现在动手吗 |
[42:26] | Do what?! | 做什么 |
[42:34] | I thought I’d bake you some cookies. | 我想给你烤些饼干 |
[42:37] | To say thank you for having us stay. | 感谢你收留我们 |
[42:42] | She’s awesome at baking cookies. | 她做饼干很厉害 |
[42:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:50] | Great. But let me make them, though. | 不错 但还是我来做吧 |
[42:57] | After all, you’re our guests. | 毕竟你们是客人 |
[42:59] | – Oh, that’s nice. – That is nice. | -那真是太好了 -太好了 |
[43:03] | You’re really super nice. | 你人真是超级好 |
[43:07] | Sit down, watch a movie. | 坐吧 看个电影 |
[43:11] | Kick back. | 休息一下 |
[43:13] | Escape reality for a… little bit. | 暂时不用面对现实 |
[43:16] | Yeah, that’s a very good idea. Thank you. | 这是个好主意 谢谢 |
[43:19] | What have you got? | 你有什么电影呢 |
[43:21] | I’ll pick a good one for you. | 我为你们选一个好看的 |
[43:26] | Enjoy! | 好好享受一下 |
[43:28] | And what did you pick? | 你选了哪一部 |
[43:29] | Out of Africa. | 《走出非洲》 |
[43:36] | Oh… Thank you, that’s a… | 谢谢 那是一部 |
[43:38] | a classic. | 经典之作 |
[43:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 我走开一下 |
[43:49] | Do this. | 跟我做 |
[43:52] | Be prepared. | 时刻准备着 |
[43:53] | This film is a tactical move. | 这是一种战略性动作 |
[43:55] | – A tactical move?! – Yeah. | -战略性动作吗 -对 |
[43:58] | Out of Africa? | 走出非洲 |
[44:00] | It’s probably the most boring film of all time. | 可能是最无聊的电影了 |
[44:04] | She is trying to put us to sleep. | 她是想让我们犯困 |
[44:07] | I think we’ve underestimated our dear opponents. | 也许我们低估了我们亲爱的对手 |
[44:11] | You think? | 怎么说 |
[44:13] | When they thought I was asleep, I heard them say, | 他们以为我睡着了 我听见他们说 |
[44:17] | “Should we do it now?” | 我们现在动手吗 |
[44:20] | Okay? | 所以呢 |
[44:23] | Meanings”Should we kill them now?” | 意思是 我们现在杀了他们吗 |
[44:24] | What? No, no, no, no. That’s a little bit extreme. | 不会吧 不 这样有点极端 |
[44:27] | I’m telling you, Curler Bitch and Country Club Asshole | 我告诉你 卷发婊和乡村俱乐部混蛋 |
[44:30] | know they wouldn’t stand a chance out there. | 他们知道是没有机会的 |
[44:34] | But if… if they’re out to kill us, | 但如果 如果他们真要杀我们 |
[44:40] | what do you want to do about it? | 你会怎么办 |
[44:44] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[44:49] | Oat cookies. | 燕麦饼干来了 |
[44:51] | Fresh from the oven. | 新鲜出炉 |
[44:55] | Help yourselves. | 请享用 |
[44:57] | Uh… what’s in them? | 饼干里加了什么 |
[44:59] | Oh, um… the usual. | 就 平常的东西 |
[45:01] | Plus a secret ingredient. | 加了一种秘密成分 |
[45:06] | I’ll put some coffee on, too. | 再来一杯咖啡吧 |
[45:08] | Honey, could you help me with the cups? | 亲爱的 你能帮忙吗 |
[45:10] | – Course. – Plenty more where they came from. | -当然 -主要是基础配方 |
[45:13] | These are really good. | 这饼干很好吃 |
[45:18] | Well? What’s the secret ingredient? | 秘密成分是什么 |
[45:21] | Amphetamines! | 安非他明 |
[45:25] | Are you… Are you serious?! | 什么 你是认真的吗 |
[45:27] | I thought you were gonna say… Valium or something. | 我以为是安定之类的 |
[45:32] | – How much? – All of it. | -放了多少 -全部 |
[45:38] | All of it?! | 全部 |
[45:41] | Here are the coffees. | 咖啡来了 |
[45:43] | Oh, coffee, coffee! Oh, yes! Coffee, coffee, coffee! | 咖啡 咖啡 太棒了 咖啡 |
[45:46] | Oh, I like coffee. I can’t live without coffee, actually. | 我爱咖啡 其实我离不开咖啡 |
[45:49] | It’s like, living… you can’t live without breathing! | 如同生活离不开呼吸 |
[45:52] | You know what’s strange, or crazy? | 但奇怪的是 或者说疯狂的是 |
[45:53] | That fish, they can breathe in the water. | 鱼能在水里呼吸 |
[45:56] | Yeah, what’s also very, very weird that | 更奇怪的是 |
[45:58] | water can be a solid or a gas. | 水可以变成固体和气体 |
[46:00] | So strange! | 太神奇了 |
[46:02] | Did you see that YouTube clip? | 你看了油管的视频吗 |
[46:03] | Oh, with the sneaky cat? | 那只鬼鬼祟祟的猫 |
[46:04] | The sneaky cat? Yes, of course, the sneaky cat! | 那只鬼鬼祟祟的猫 是的 就是它 |
[46:08] | It was a bit horrible, but funny at the same time. | 它有点可怕 但很有趣 |
[46:11] | Oh, so strange. | 这么神奇吗 |
[46:13] | What… what’s the matter? | 怎 怎么了 |
[46:15] | Keep on breathing. Calm down. | 保持呼吸 冷静 |
[46:16] | Your throat? | 你的喉咙 |
[46:18] | Do you have… something? | 你能给点 给点什么 |
[46:30] | You’re… argh… | 你真 |
[46:32] | You’re so… so super nice. | 你人 超 超级好 |
[46:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:44] | Maybe I overdid it. | 我好像放多了 |
[46:45] | How much was… “all of it”? | 你说的全部是多少 |
[46:52] | Two tablespoons. | 两大匙 |
[46:56] | Probably overdid it then. | 可能放多了 |
[47:01] | They’re just passed out, right? | 他们只是 晕了 对吗 |
[47:14] | No, I think we, um… we murdered them. | 不 我想我们 我们杀了他们 |
[47:18] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[47:20] | Fuck indeed. | 太他妈操蛋了 |
[47:21] | I don’t think this qualifies as murder though. | 我认为这算不上谋杀 |
[47:24] | Oh, no? | 不算吗 |
[47:26] | We offered them the cookies. | 我们只是提供饼干 |
[47:29] | We didn’t make them eat them. | 并没有让他们吃 |
[47:31] | I don’t think that’s gonna stand up in a court of law. | 我认为这理由在法庭上站不住脚 |
[47:33] | – Probably not. – Probably not! | -也许可以 -也许不可以 |
[47:45] | Son-of-a-fucking-bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[47:47] | What should we do with the bodies? | 我们要怎么处理这两具尸体 |
[47:52] | Maybe we could… | 我们也许可以 |
[47:54] | just drag them to their apartment. | 把它们拖到自己的公寓去 |
[47:58] | Let’s do that. | 就这样做吧 |
[48:00] | Okey-dokey. | 行吧 |
[48:06] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[48:11] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[48:15] | Uh… Yeah. | 是吗 |
[48:17] | Yeah, in the space of 48 hours, | 48小时内 |
[48:18] | we started taking drugs and murdering people. | 我们吸毒 还杀了人 |
[48:21] | Not sure I… | 我不确定我 |
[48:23] | “did good” here. | 是不是做得很好 |
[48:27] | It was either us or them. | 不是我们就是他们 |
[48:30] | Maybe you’re right. | 你也许是对的 |
[48:40] | What the hell was that?! | 那是什么鬼 |
[48:43] | Wait here. | 你在这等着 |
[49:23] | What the actual… | 卧了个大 |
[49:26] | fuck…? | 槽 |
[49:28] | They must’ve been infected. | 他们肯定是被感染了 |
[49:31] | Maybe we all are. | 也许我们都被感染了 |
[49:44] | Shit! Goddammit! | 日 卧槽槽 |
[49:48] | Son-of-a-goddamn-shit-bitch. | 妈了个巴子卧了个大槽 |
[49:52] | This is serious shit. | 这可是玩真的 |
[49:56] | Dead serious. | 绝对是真的 |
[49:57] | We should probably get some sleep. | 我们睡会觉吧 |
[50:11] | It’s the Valium. | 这有安定 |
[50:16] | Do not come to us, we will come to you. | 不要来找我们 我们会去找你们 |
[50:21] | Do not come out! I repeat, do not come out. | 不要出门 重复 不要出门 |
[50:24] | Turn on a light in your windows so we can see you. | 把灯放窗前让我们看见你们 |
[50:26] | Do not come to us, we will come to you. | 不要来找我们 我们会去找你们 |
[50:29] | I repeat, do not come out. Do not come out! | 重复 不要出门 不要出门 |
[50:33] | If you’re in, turn on a light in your windows so we can see you. | 有人的话就把灯放窗前让我们看见你们 |
[50:38] | Do not come to us. We will come to you. | 不要来找我们 我们会去找你们 |
[50:51] | Hi. | 早 |
[50:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[50:56] | Every day could be our last. | 每天都可能是我们的最后一天 |
[51:00] | So why not be who you want to be? | 那为什么不做真实的自己呢 |
[51:03] | If I’m gonna go out, I’m… | 即使我要死去 |
[51:08] | …gonna go out being myself. | 也要以真实的面目死去 |
[51:11] | Sit down. I’ll… | 坐下来 我 |
[51:14] | I’ll make you some breakfast. | 我给你做点早餐 |
[51:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[51:29] | Ecstasy. | 摇头丸 |
[51:36] | I see… | 我懂了 |
[51:51] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[51:54] | Okay. | 想什么 |
[51:55] | If we make it out of here alive, | 如果我们最后能活着出去 |
[51:57] | I want to adopt a child. | 我想领养一个孩子 |
[52:03] | Sure. | 好 |
[52:06] | Let’s do it. | 咱就这么做 |
[52:11] | I have a lot of love to give. | 我心中充满了对孩子的爱 |
[52:14] | And when there’s no outlet for it, | 但是当它无处安放时 |
[52:17] | it turns into this… | 就变成了 |
[52:20] | negative, destructive thing | 负面的 破坏性的情绪 |
[52:25] | that I keep bottled up. | 我一直憋在心里 |
[52:26] | And all these… | 而所有这些 |
[52:29] | raging emotions… | 强烈的情绪 |
[52:32] | …fighting to get out. | 都在挣扎着找到出口 |
[52:35] | I know. | 我懂 |
[52:38] | But that’s over now. | 但现在一切都结束了 |
[52:41] | I want to start living again. | 我想重新开始 |
[52:45] | I’ve never stopped loving you. | 我对你的爱从未停止 |
[52:49] | I guess I never stopped loving you, either. | 我想我对你的爱也从未停止 |
[52:53] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[52:57] | a part of that love… | 有一部分爱 |
[53:01] | died when… | 消失在那时 |
[53:06] | Well. | 那么 |
[53:10] | I suppose I’ll have to make you | 我想我得让你 |
[53:11] | fall in love with me all over again. | 重新爱上我 |
[53:15] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[53:19] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[53:22] | Let’s get reacquainted. | 让我们重新认识一遍 |
[53:27] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[53:32] | Would you like to go on a date with me? | 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[53:38] | You know, I’m very happy you said yes. | 我很高兴你答应和我约会 |
[53:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:47] | So, tell me about you. Who is John? | 跟我说说你吧 约翰是个怎样的人 |
[53:51] | – Gonna powder my nose. – Okay. | -我得去补个妆 -好 |
[53:55] | Uh, well… | 那么 |
[53:59] | I… | 我 |
[54:02] | I guess I’m a guy who… | 我想我是一个 |
[54:04] | who lost his way in life. | 在生活中迷失方向的人 |
[54:08] | I met this great, amazing, beautiful girl. | 我遇到了一个超正超赞超美的女孩 |
[54:11] | We fell madly in love with one another. | 我们疯狂地爱上了彼此 |
[54:15] | All we wanted to do was multiply that love. | 我们只想着怎样才能更爱对方 |
[54:21] | Things in life don’t work out how you want them to. | 生活不会按照你所期待的那样发展 |
[54:30] | For various reasons. | 有各种各样的原因 |
[54:35] | See, our thing was that we… we… | 我们的问题是我我我 |
[54:37] | we couldn’t get pregnant. | 我们不能生育 |
[54:45] | But… | 但是 |
[54:48] | That was a huge… | 对我们俩来说 |
[54:52] | a huge disappointment in life for both of us. | 都是来自生活的巨大的打击 |
[55:01] | The thing about life is you have all these… | 生活就是 |
[55:04] | ideas about how you want it to turn out, | 你对美好未来的所有规划 |
[55:06] | and then, it doesn’t turn out that way. | 下一刻 却通通化作泡影 |
[55:08] | So… | 所以 |
[55:12] | I withdrew. | 我躲开了 |
[55:13] | I hid within myself and behind my job. | 我躲避真正的自己 躲在工作背后 |
[55:22] | But then, something happened. | 但后来发生了一些事 |
[55:27] | What? | 什么事 |
[55:32] | The end of the world. | 世界末日到了 |
[55:37] | And then what? | 再后来呢 |
[55:39] | Then, it kind of… | 后来 它似乎 |
[55:42] | Yeah, it kind of gave me a perspective on things. | 让我对事情有了新的看法 |
[55:45] | You know, that happiness, my happiness | 快乐 我的快乐 |
[55:48] | can be determined by… | 可以建立在 |
[55:49] | can be determined by what I’ve got, | 可以建立在我所拥有的东西上 |
[55:52] | and not necessarily… | 而不一定 |
[55:55] | by what I can’t have. | 建立在我没有的东西上 |
[56:04] | So… | 所以 |
[56:06] | all I’m… | 我 |
[56:09] | really wanting is, uh… is… | 我真正想要的是 |
[56:12] | is another chance. | 是再给我一次机会 |
[56:21] | I think we both kind of lost our way there. | 我想我们都迷失了方向 |
[56:26] | But the thing about losing your way is that there’s… | 但是迷失方向的人 |
[56:29] | there’s always a chance of finding it again. | 总是有机会重新找回自己的路 |
[56:36] | We lost our way pretty badly, though. | 我们可是跑偏得相当远 |
[56:39] | True. Sure. | 对 没错 |
[56:42] | So, maybe the way back is a little longer. | 所以 也许回去的路会稍微远一点 |
[56:46] | So what? If we’re both… | 那又怎样 如果我们都 |
[56:49] | willing to try. | 愿意尝试 |
[56:53] | And you know, maybe it’s true what they say, | 也许他们说得没错 |
[56:55] | that the main thing is the journey. | 旅途才是最重要的事 |
[56:58] | Who are “they”? | 他们是谁 |
[57:02] | I’ve always wondered. | 我一直很好奇这点 |
[57:04] | Christ, me too. | 天啊 我也是 |
[57:05] | Well, if we find them, | 那如果我们找到他们 |
[57:07] | I’ll just bake them some oat cookies. | 我就给他们烤一些燕麦饼干 |
[57:09] | Oh, yes. Definitely. | 那是肯定的 |
[57:17] | What are we watching? | 我们看什么 |
[57:19] | Notting Hill. | 《诺丁山》 |
[57:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:37] | You’re still the most beautiful thing I know. | 你仍然是我认识的最美的女孩 |
[57:56] | Maybe that’s them. | 也许是救援队 |
[58:04] | They must have seen the X’s! | 他们肯定看到了X标志 |
[58:06] | – Who is it? – Rescue team, ma’am. | -你是谁 -救援队 夫人 |
[58:08] | – We’re here to bring you out. – It’s the rescue team! | -我们是来救你出去的 -是救援队 |
[58:11] | No, no, don’t open the door! No, no! | 别 别 别开门 别 别 |
[58:21] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[58:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[58:26] | I’m not sure if they’re still following us. | 我不知道他们还有没有跟着我们 |
[58:33] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得没跟着 |
[58:42] | Look what we have here. | 看看我们这里有什么 |
[58:43] | A couple people that hasn’t run away yet. | 还有一对没跑 |
[58:45] | – What do you want? – What do you think? | -你想要什么 -你觉得呢 |
[58:48] | We seen that your light is still on. Everyone else is gone. | 我们看到你们的灯还亮着 大家都跑了 |
[58:52] | So what do you have to hide? | 所以你们到底有什么可藏的 |
[58:54] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[58:56] | We’re not hiding anything. There’s nothing of value here. | 我们什么都没藏 什么值钱的都没有 |
[58:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[59:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[59:08] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[59:09] | – So what’s she worth to you? – Everything. | -对你来说她值多少钱 -无价之宝 |
[59:13] | You have five minutes… | 你有5分钟 |
[59:15] | to go in and collect your money, | 去拿你的钱 |
[59:17] | your jewelry, your valuables or whatever, | 珠宝 贵重物品或者任何值钱的东西 |
[59:19] | or I smash her beautiful, little face in. Hmm? | 否则我就打烂她漂亮的小脸蛋 懂吗 |
[59:24] | She’s the only thing worth any value to me. | 对我来说她是唯一值钱的东西 |
[59:27] | Then, maybe we should take her. | 那么也许我们应该把她带走 |
[59:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[59:34] | Yeah, maybe we should. | 对 也许我们就该这么做 |
[59:39] | Take this little whiny twat in there. | 把这个爱发牢骚的娘们带进去 |
[59:41] | Get up. | 起来 |
[59:42] | And you… | 而你 |
[59:44] | You are coming with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[59:46] | – Don’t you fucking try anything! – No! Don’t touch her! | -他妈别想耍花样 -不 不许碰她 |
[59:48] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你又能咋办 |
[59:58] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:00:01] | Please…? Please, what? | 求我 求我什么 |
[1:00:04] | Please, fuck me? | 求我草你 |
[1:00:11] | Huh? What? | 啊 什么 |
[1:00:12] | Am I ugly or something? | 我丑还是咋地 |
[1:00:23] | – Yeah, okay… – Yeah, okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[1:00:25] | Okay, what? I’m ugly? | 好什么 我丑 |
[1:00:29] | Or yeah, okay, fuck me? | 还是好吧 草我 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[1:00:36] | You guys alright? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah, they got a lot of crap! | 没事 他们有一堆破烂 |
[1:00:40] | Oh, fuck! | 草 |
[1:01:00] | Say please. | 求我啊 |
[1:01:09] | Don’t touch it. | 把手拿开 |
[1:01:17] | What the fuck did you do!? | 卧槽你干啥了 |
[1:01:20] | Come on, wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[1:01:23] | It was her. | 是她干的 |
[1:01:25] | Don’t you fucking touch her! | 草他妈不许碰她 |
[1:01:33] | Please, please. | 求你 求求你 |
[1:01:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:01:49] | You’re alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:01:53] | They’re not fucking worthy. Fuck them. | 玛丽隔壁他们不配活着 草他妈 |
[1:02:15] | It’s so quiet. | 太安静了 |
[1:02:20] | It’s like we’re the only two people left in the world. | 就好像我们是这个世界上仅存的两个人 |
[1:02:25] | That’d be nice. | 那太好了 |
[1:02:48] | Do not come out. | 不要出门 |
[1:02:51] | I repeat, do not come out. | 重复 不要出门 |
[1:02:52] | Come to your windows so we can see you. | 靠近窗户让我们看到你们 |
[1:02:54] | We’re in here! Hey! | 我们在这 嘿 |
[1:02:55] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:03:00] | Help! Come back! | 救命 回来 |
[1:03:03] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:03:06] | They’re not seeing us. | 他们没看见我们 |
[1:03:08] | What the fuck are we gonna do now? | 草他妈我们现在怎么办 |
[1:03:11] | Make a run for it? | 跑出去 |
[1:03:46] | Oh, fuck, they’re gone. | 草 他们走了 |
[1:03:59] | We’re almost out of food. | 我们快没吃的了 |
[1:04:03] | There’s a shitload of infected fuckers out there | 外面有他妈的一大堆草蛋鬼 |
[1:04:07] | and they know we’re in here. | 他们还知道我们在里面 |
[1:04:09] | We don’t stand a chance. | 我们一点机会都没有 |
[1:04:14] | We just… | 我们就 |
[1:04:16] | Let’s rest up. We need to sleep. | 我们休息一会 我们该睡觉了 |
[1:04:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:04:23] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:04:26] | Then, we plan our escape. | 然后我们再计划怎么逃生 |
[1:04:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:04:57] | Or evening. | 或者晚上好 |
[1:04:59] | I’ve… | 我 |
[1:05:01] | I’ve laid some clothes out for you on the sofa. | 我给你整理了些衣服放在沙发上 |
[1:05:03] | The knives are sharpened. | 刀子已经磨利 |
[1:05:06] | Gun’s loaded. And there’s fresh batteries in the torch. | 枪已经上膛 手电筒已经装上新电池 |
[1:05:15] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:05:19] | I won’t be any more ready tomorrow. | 我准备得不能再好了 |
[1:05:26] | We’re gonna be alright. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:06:10] | We just chop through. | 我们就直接穿过去 |
[1:06:12] | We don’t stop and fight. | 我们别停下来缠斗 |
[1:06:16] | We just chop and keep going. | 我们就直接砍死他们然后继续前进 |
[1:06:25] | I just want to say… | 我是想说 |
[1:06:32] | You won my love back. | 你让我再一次爱上你了 |
[1:06:38] | I love you now more than ever. | 我现在比以前更爱你 |
[1:06:41] | I want you to know that. | 我想把这些告诉你 |
[1:07:34] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[1:07:39] | Fuck! | 真他妈的 |
[1:07:45] | We should go regroup. Okay? | 我们应该重新规划一下 对吗 |
[1:07:49] | We should go think. | 我们应该再好好想想 |
[1:07:51] | For a moment. For a moment… | 给我点时间 给我点时间 |
[1:07:54] | We can’t be the only ones left, right? | 不是只有我们被抛下了 对吗 |
[1:08:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:17] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[1:08:20] | When we were… | 当我们 |
[1:08:23] | …running out of the warehouse… | 从仓库里跑出去的时候 |
[1:08:28] | …one of them bit me… | 他们其中一个咬了我 |
[1:08:35] | before I could get away. | 而我没能躲开 |
[1:08:42] | If… well, if you are infected, | 如果 那个 如果你被感染了 |
[1:08:45] | maybe it won’t break out whilst you’re still alive. | 或许在你活着的时候不会爆发 |
[1:08:50] | So we just keep you alive. | 所以你活着就好了 |
[1:08:52] | We just keep you alive. | 你活着就好 |
[1:08:55] | I mean, there’s probably a vaccine out there by now. | 我是说 或许外面现在已经有疫苗了 |
[1:08:58] | There’s probably been one all along. | 可能一直都有 |
[1:09:04] | I… | 我 |
[1:09:06] | I guarantee, I think there’s… | 我保证 我觉得会有 |
[1:09:08] | …some pharmaceutical company | 一些制药公司 |
[1:09:10] | that’s just waiting to cash in on their vaccine. | 在等着出售疫苗 |
[1:09:15] | So it’s gonna be okay. | 所以会变好的 |
[1:09:20] | Yeah. | 会好的 |
[1:09:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:10:55] | I had a nightmare. | 我做噩梦了 |
[1:10:59] | So you’re just gonna take off? | 所以你就打算自杀吗 |
[1:11:13] | There’s something growing inside me. | 有什么东西在我身体里变强了 |
[1:11:21] | There’s this… | 那就是 |
[1:11:25] | hunger. | 饥饿 |
[1:11:30] | A hunger that just keeps… | 饥饿感逐渐 |
[1:11:36] | growing. | 变强了 |
[1:11:44] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:12:01] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[1:12:08] | Here. Now, you drink that. | 给你 你把这个喝了 |
[1:12:11] | I’m not a fucking vampire! | 我他妈的不是吸血鬼 |
[1:12:14] | Drink it! | 喝了它 |
[1:12:26] | Let’s just see if this makes a difference to… to whether… | 我们就是看看这样会不会有什么变化 |
[1:12:38] | Well? | 如何 |
[1:12:42] | It isn’t working? | 没有起作用吗 |
[1:12:49] | No, it is. | 不 起了 |
[1:12:54] | It is working. | 起作用了 |
[1:13:06] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:13:09] | But you can’t… keep doing this. | 但是你不能 一直这么做 |
[1:13:13] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:13:16] | We’ll just keep you afloat until help arrives. | 我们只是在救援到来之前稳住你的状态 |
[1:13:20] | They’ll have a vaccine. They will have a vaccine, yes. | 他们有疫苗的 他们有疫苗的 有的 |
[1:13:24] | – This is just some… – Some what? | -这只是一些 -一些什么 |
[1:13:26] | Some fucking pharmaceutical company trying to cash in? | 一些该死的制药公司想要出售疫苗吗 |
[1:13:30] | Exactly. | 肯定是的 |
[1:13:33] | Let’s just see if this keeps your hunger at bay. | 我们就来看看这样能不能控制住你的饥饿 |
[1:13:36] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[1:13:37] | This is what we’re doing! | 我们就是要这么做 |
[1:13:40] | It’s my choice! | 这是我的选择 |
[1:13:44] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[1:13:49] | It’s my choice. | 是我的选择 |
[1:13:52] | It’s my fucking choice. | 这他妈是我的选择 |
[1:13:56] | Oh fuck, I’m sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[1:13:57] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:13:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:14:06] | I can smell your wound. | 我能闻到你的伤口 |
[1:14:11] | Go. Now, go clean it. | 快去 现在 快去清理 |
[1:14:15] | Cover it up. Go, go now! | 把它盖住 快去 快去 赶紧 |
[1:14:21] | Today, we try it your way. | 今天 我们试试你的方法 |
[1:14:26] | Tomorrow, | 明天 |
[1:14:29] | I get to decide what I do. | 我来决定我怎么做 |
[1:14:44] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[1:14:47] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没有 |
[1:14:52] | Like the whole world’s come to a halt. | 就像整个世界都静止了一样 |
[1:15:00] | Are you… | 你 |
[1:15:03] | hungry? | 饿吗 |
[1:15:04] | – Stop it. – But… | -别问 -但是 |
[1:15:06] | Rest assured, I’ll let you know when I’m… hungry, okay? | 放心 我饿的时候会跟你说的 好吗 |
[1:15:13] | But, if… | 但是 如果 |
[1:15:16] | today is gonna be my day, | 今天是我的最后一天 |
[1:15:18] | I want the day to be perfect. | 我希望是完美的一天 |
[1:15:25] | – So do I. – That’s good. | -我也是 -很好 |
[1:15:30] | Come this way. | 走这边 |
[1:15:31] | Over here. | 来这里 |
[1:15:33] | We’re gonna sit down. | 我们要坐下来 |
[1:15:35] | Because there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 因为我有一些话想跟你说 |
[1:15:39] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:15:42] | What do you want to talk to me about? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[1:15:54] | Our future. | 我们的未来 |
[1:15:59] | Because this is how I see everything playing out now. | 因为这就是我现在所看到的一切 |
[1:16:01] | Now… tomorrow… | 现在 明天 |
[1:16:06] | we’re gonna wake up to the sound of a knocking at the door. | 我们会被敲门声惊醒 |
[1:16:11] | It’s the rescue team. | 是救援队 |
[1:16:12] | Obviously, I’m right. | 很明显 我是对的 |
[1:16:16] | There is a vaccine. | 确实有疫苗 |
[1:16:19] | But… | 但是 |
[1:16:21] | But? | 但是什么 |
[1:16:24] | The vaccine has a side-effect that we don’t… | 疫苗有一个副作用 而我们没有 |
[1:16:31] | we don’t really notice it at first. | 我们一开始都没有发现 |
[1:16:34] | But then, you… | 但是之后 你 |
[1:16:37] | you start to get a little sick. | 你开始变得有一点虚弱 |
[1:16:40] | In the mornings. | 早晨会虚弱 |
[1:16:46] | And… | 然后 |
[1:16:47] | around nine months later… | 大概九个月之后 |
[1:16:56] | she arrives. | 她出生了 |
[1:17:00] | Our first-born child. | 我们的第一个孩子 |
[1:17:03] | First-born? | 第一个 |
[1:17:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:17:07] | Because a year later, we’ll have Luke. | 因为一年之后 我们会有卢克 |
[1:17:12] | Little Luke. | 小卢克 |
[1:17:14] | We’ll need a bigger house. | 我们需要个更大的房子 |
[1:17:18] | That’s fine because… | 这没关系 因为 |
[1:17:22] | I would’ve been promoted to head teacher by then, | 到那时候我会被提升为班主任 |
[1:17:25] | so we can finally get that big old house in the country. | 所以我们终于能买乡下那栋大房子了 |
[1:17:28] | And we’ll have a greenhouse. | 我们还会有一间温室 |
[1:17:32] | – Where we… – Grow our weed. | -可以 -种点烟草 |
[1:17:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:17:39] | And our tomatoes. | 还有我们的西红柿 |
[1:17:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:17:44] | Both our kids, they’ll want to go to uni. | 我们的两个孩子 他们都想去上大学 |
[1:17:50] | We’ll be proud parents. | 我们以他们为荣 |
[1:17:52] | But no matter how much we love them… | 但是不管我们有多爱他们 |
[1:17:57] | we’ll be pleased to see them leave. | 看到他们离开我们会开心的 |
[1:17:59] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:18:01] | Because we can fuck like rabbits. | 因为我们可以像兔子一样做爱 |
[1:18:08] | And we’ll have lots of grandchildren. | 我们还会有很多孙子孙女 |
[1:18:10] | And the thing… | 而且我们 |
[1:18:13] | the thing we’ll look forward to the most every year | 我们最期待的事就是每年 |
[1:18:16] | will be spending Christmas, | 我们一起过圣诞节 |
[1:18:19] | together, with the whole family. | 一家子一起 |
[1:18:22] | A crazy big family. | 一个超级大的家 |
[1:18:24] | Ginormous. | 超级大 |
[1:18:26] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 就是这样 |
[1:18:32] | But the thing I’ll look forward to more than anything… | 但是我最期待的事 |
[1:18:38] | is that I get to grow old with you. | 就是和你一起慢慢变老 |
[1:18:51] | True. | 我也是 |
[1:18:54] | I want that more than anything in this world. | 这是我在这个世界上最期待的事 |
[1:18:59] | It’ll be alright. | 会好的 |
[1:19:03] | I think I’m gonna take a bath. | 我想我该去洗个澡 |
[1:20:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:20:16] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:20:20] | – But honey– – It’s fine. | -但是亲爱的 -没事 |
[1:21:39] | No muffins? | 不吃松饼了吗 |
[1:21:44] | No muffins needed today. | 今天不用吃 |
[1:23:20] | My darling, honey, | 我亲爱的宝贝 |
[1:23:22] | there’s only one word that sums you up: | 只有一个词能用来形容你 |
[1:23:26] | perfect. | 完美 |
[1:23:29] | I had gotten myself into a dark place, | 我把自己推入了深渊 |
[1:23:32] | but you pulled me back into the light. | 但是你将我拉进光明 |
[1:23:36] | You were my lighthouse, | 你是我的灯塔 |
[1:23:38] | guiding me safely to shore. | 指引我安全上岸 |
[1:23:43] | I’m not lost anymore. | 我不再迷茫 |
[1:23:46] | I’m so happy that I met you, | 我很高兴能遇见你 |
[1:23:48] | and that you chose me. | 我也很高兴你选择和我在一起 |
[1:23:53] | Our children love you, | 我们的孩子很爱你 |
[1:23:55] | and I loved growing old with you. | 我也想和你共度余生 |
[1:24:01] | When I look back on it, my life has been perfect. | 当我回首过去 我的人生是完美的 |
[1:24:04] | And it’s all thanks to you.” | 而这一切都归功于你 |
[1:24:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:24:08] | “That’s my reality. | 这是我拥有的真实 |
[1:24:12] | It’s what I’m taking with me. | 是我能带走的东西 |
[1:24:15] | In my nightmare, however, | 然而 在我的噩梦里 |
[1:24:19] | the hunger took over. | 饥饿接踵而至 |
[1:24:21] | In the end, I couldn’t fight it, | 到最后 我无法战胜它 |
[1:24:23] | and I couldn’t let it take you. | 我也不能纵容自己伤害你 |
[1:24:28] | Unfortunately I don’t know how to end it, | 很不幸我不知道怎么结束这一切 |
[1:24:31] | so I’m asking you for one last thing. | 所以我求你最后一件事 |
[1:24:36] | End my nightmare. | 结束我的噩梦 |
[1:24:39] | You’ll find it in the nursery. | 你会在儿童房里找到那个怪物 |
[1:24:43] | I love you, always. | 我永远爱你 |
[1:24:45] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[1:26:31] | You died first. | 你先走一步 |
[1:26:37] | But the funeral’s… beautiful. | 但是葬礼会 很漂亮 |
[1:26:44] | People thought I was nuts to put | 人们觉得我疯了才会把 |
[1:26:45] | a vine of tomatoes in your coffin. | 西红柿藤放到你的棺材里 |
[1:26:52] | But you know why I did. | 但是你知道我为什么这么做 |
[1:26:54] | I kept having Christmases at our house. | 我一直在我们的房子里庆祝圣诞节 |
[1:26:59] | The kids would come. | 孩子们会回来 |
[1:27:04] | The grandkids would come. | 孙子孙女们也会回来 |
[1:27:10] | And we’d drink to you. | 我们都会敬你一杯 |
[1:27:11] | Every single year. | 每一年 |
[1:27:15] | You know, I’ve never met anyone new. | 你知道 我不会再爱上别人了 |
[1:27:21] | You gave me all the love that I ever needed. | 你给了我足够填满我的爱 |
[1:27:26] | I continued to live for a while. | 我还会再活一阵 |
[1:27:30] | Then, I quietly pass away. | 然后 我会安详的死去 |
[1:27:33] | Although, I… | 然而 我 |
[1:27:35] | I don’t really know what happened after that point. | 我不知道这之后会发生什么 |
[1:27:39] | I like to think that we… | 我喜欢去想我们 |
[1:27:42] | we continue to create magical adventures together. | 我们一起继续去冒险 |
[1:27:48] | For the rest of eternity. | 在永恒的余生里 |
[1:28:38] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:29:17] | This one was marked with an X, too. | 这间屋子也贴了X |
[1:29:19] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[1:29:27] | Check every room. | 每间屋子都检查一下 |
[1:29:32] | There’s no one here. | 这里没有人 |
[1:29:36] | I heard something. Over there. | 我听到动静了 在那边 |
[1:29:41] | Be careful. There’s something in there. | 小心 那里面有东西 |
[1:29:43] | Ready? On three. 1, 2… | 准备好了吗 数三下 1 2 |
[1:29:47] | Go! | 进 |
[1:29:49] | Watch it. | 注意 |
[1:29:57] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[1:30:05] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[1:30:24] | Why are their arms taped together? | 为什么他们的胳膊被绑在一起了 |
[1:30:29] | The fuck are we looking at here? | 我们他妈的看到了什么 |
[1:30:32] | Love. | 爱情 |
[1:30:41] | Johansson. | 乔纳森 |
[1:30:43] | Let’s hear it. | 读吧 |
[1:30:49] | “For the purposes of maintaining order | 为了维护秩序 |
[1:30:52] | and guaranteeing security, | 和保障安全 |
[1:30:54] | your citizenship or permanent residence is hereby revoked | 你的公民身份或永久居住权在此被撤销 |
[1:30:58] | and/or null and void, | 和 或无效 |
[1:31:00] | and permission to carry out the relevant provision | 特此授予2018年条款中第199条 |
[1:31:02] | under article 2018, section 199, is hereby granted.” | 相关规定的的执行许可 |
[1:31:08] | We’re done here. | 读完了 |
[1:31:10] | Let’s clear the place. | 把这里清理了 |