英文名称:Trick R Treat
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | During the spookiest time of the year… | 在一年中最诡异的时候 |
[00:36] | … there are a few guidelines all ghosts and goblins should follow. | 所有的幽灵跟小妖精们都该遵守一些规则 |
[00:40] | Always stay on sidewalks. | 在人行道上行走 |
[00:43] | Never go to a stranger’s house, and never go out alone. | 绝不去陌生人的房子 绝不单独出去 |
[01:07] | This is a great idea, honey. Really. | 这是个好主意 亲爱的 真的 |
[01:11] | It’s just magical. | 太不可思议了 |
[01:13] | It makes me wish every night was Halloween. | 它使我希望每晚都是万圣节 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[01:18] | – Wait, wait. Not yet. – What? | -等等…还不行 -什么 |
[01:20] | – You’re supposed to keep it lit. – Why? | -别灭了它 -为什么 |
[01:23] | Ancient tradition? | 古老的传统? |
[01:25] | Henry, it’s Halloween, not Hanukkah. | 亨利 今天是万圣节 又不是光明节(犹太纪念节日) |
[01:28] | – Baby, I’m lit and you’re lit. – But honey… | -亲爱的 有我们俩熠熠生辉着呢 -可是 亲爱的… |
[01:30] | But our little friend here? His night’s over. | 那我们这儿的小伙计呢 他的夜晚结束了 |
[01:35] | You know, you should be more careful. | 你应该更加小心 |
[01:37] | There are rules. You might upset someone. | 是有规则的 你可能会打扰到某些人 |
[01:39] | Oh, please. Who? | 拜托 打扰到谁啊 |
[02:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:03] | Inside. Upstairs. | 进去 上楼 |
[02:05] | Let’s just take all this crap down. It looks like a crime scene. | 把这些垃圾清理掉 这看起来像罪案现场 |
[02:08] | – I told you I’d do it in the morning. – No, you won’t. | -我告诉过你早上我会收拾的 -不 你才不会 |
[02:11] | You’re gonna sleep until noon and then play video games until 4. | 你会睡到中午 然后玩游戏到4点 |
[02:14] | And besides, | 还有 |
[02:15] | My Mom is coming and she’ll have an aneurysm if she sees this. | 我妈会来 如果她看到这个会动脑瘤病发的 |
[02:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:21] | I’ll do it. | 我来收拾吧 |
[02:31] | Go inside. Put on the tape. | 进去 看碟去 |
[02:45] | I hate Halloween. | 我讨厌万圣节 |
[03:59] | What took you guys so long? | 怎么这么久啊 |
[04:07] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[04:22] | Yeah! Oh, baby! | 加油 宝贝 |
[04:29] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[05:19] | Emma? | 艾玛? |
[08:36] | Werewolves, zombies and demons of every variety. | 各种各样的狼人 僵尸 魔鬼 |
[08:40] | They’ve all descended… | 他们都传自于… |
[08:42] | … on the normally sleepy town of warren valley, Ohio… | 普通拥塞的睡城流域 俄亥俄州… |
[08:45] | … where the holiday and all of its strange traditions… | 对节日和所有奇怪的传统… |
[08:48] | … are taken very seriously. | 都非常认真的地方 |
[08:50] | It’s only 8:00 and the streets are already packed with costumed visitors.. | 才8点 街道就已经被穿着奇装异服的游人挤满… |
[08:54] | … some to show off, others to blend in… | …他们中有的想展示一番 有的则想与夜晚交相辉映… |
[08:56] | … but all to celebrate the magical night of Halloween… | 但大家都是来庆祝万圣节这个魔法夜晚的 |
[08:59] | The one night a year when we can pretend | 这一夜 我们可以打扮成 |
[09:01] | To be the scariest thing we can think of. | 所能想到的最可怕的东西 |
[09:08] | I am not wearing this. It’s too small. | 我不要穿这件 太小了 |
[09:12] | – My tits keep popping out.- That’s the idea. | -我的奶子都快爆出来了 -要的就是这种效果 |
[09:14] | Don’t know why we drove here when there are guys in the city. | 城里有大把的男人 真不知道我们干吗要开车到这儿来 |
[09:18] | Fresh meat. | 偶尔换换口味嘛 |
[09:19] | It’s what we do every Halloween, Laurie. | 每次万圣节我们都这么做的 劳里 |
[09:21] | Whatever happened to trick-or-treating? | 不管以前万圣节发生过什么 |
[09:22] | – Puberty. – Last year we were in Tampa. | -青春期 -去年我们在坦帕 |
[09:24] | And went as sexy nurses. | 然后打扮成性感护士 |
[09:26] | No, Janet, Tampa was two years ago. I remember because you puked. | 不 珍妮特 坦帕已经是2年前的事了 我记得是因为你吐了 |
[09:30] | …doing a guy in his Pickup. | 吐在一个男孩的皮卡车里 |
[09:31] | I ate some bad Mexican, and it was a jeep. | 我吃了过期的墨西哥食物 还有那是辆吉普 |
[09:34] | Last year was San Diego. | 去年在圣地亚哥 |
[09:35] | We dressed as sailors and ended up with sailors. | 我们打扮成水手 又钓到了水手 |
[09:38] | Yeah, and Maria’s sailor was a girl. | 对 玛丽亚的水手是个姑娘 |
[09:40] | So what? She had a nice ass. It all tastes the same to me anyway. | 那又怎样 她的屁股很性感 对我来说都一样 |
[09:45] | Ladies, there are children out here. | 女士们 这儿有小孩 说话注意点 |
[09:49] | Okay, all of you come out on the count of three. One, two, three. | 好了 数到3 大家一起出来 1 2 3 |
[09:58] | – Nice. – Right. | -很漂亮 -是的 |
[10:06] | – Laurie, come on out. – No. | -劳里 快出来 -不 |
[10:09] | – Open up. – No | -开门 -不要 |
[10:11] | Open the door, or we’ll huff and we’ll puff… | 开门 要不然我们就踹门了… |
[10:16] | Come on, seriously, open up. | 快点 说真的 开门 |
[10:19] | Fine, just don’t laugh, okay? | 好吧 只要你们不笑话我 可以吗 |
[10:31] | Danielle, I look like I’m 5. | 丹尼尔 我看起来像5岁小孩 |
[10:34] | Shut up, you look great. | 闭嘴 你很漂亮 |
[10:38] | – It’s tradition. – Great. | -这是传统 -很好 |
[10:40] | – What does tradition say we do now? – We meet our dates. | -传统有说我们现在要做什么吗 -去钓凯子 |
[10:45] | Two thirty-three, 30-d. | 232…30块 |
[10:48] | I mean, $234.33. | 我是说234.33块 |
[10:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:52] | You know, this might sound kind of forward, but well, we’re just in town.. | 这么说可能听起来有点唐突 我们刚进城… |
[10:56] | …for a party tonight, and I was wondering what time you get off work. | 来参加今晚的派对 我想问你什么时候下班 |
[11:02] | In about 20 minutes, actually. | 大约20分钟后吧 |
[11:04] | Yeah? You know where sheep’s meadow is? | 是吗 你知道绵羊牧草在哪儿吧 |
[11:07] | Sure, yeah, of course. | 当然… |
[11:08] | All right. So why don’t you meet me there in 45? | 那45分钟后在那儿碰面如何 |
[11:11] | Okay, I guess. | 好的 |
[11:14] | Don’t forget your costume. | 别忘了打扮 |
[12:02] | That can’t be good for your diabetes, Charlie. | 那对你的糖尿病可没好处啊 查理 |
[12:07] | Don’t waste a good lie on this. | 别在这上面浪费好的谎言了 |
[12:09] | It’s just candy. | 只是糖果罢了 |
[12:11] | Guess it’s a good thing I got more. | 我想我还有更多好东西 |
[12:13] | Why don’t you sit down, stay for a minute? | 坐下来 待一会儿吧 |
[12:16] | – Oh, I can’t. I have… – Sit down, Charlie. | -不行 我得… -坐下 查理 |
[12:20] | Your problem is simple. You always wait for them to come to you. | 你的问题很简单 你总是等别人来钓你 |
[12:24] | If you just tried a little harder, you wouldn’t be a virgin at 22. | 只要你主动出击一下下 你就不会22岁还是处女了 |
[12:28] | What? Excuse me? | 什么 拜托 |
[12:30] | It’s practically stapled to your forehead. | 你的前额钉着处女的条子 |
[12:33] | Laurie, please, do not listen to them, okay? | 劳里 拜托 别听她们的 好吗 |
[12:36] | The key thing is to just be yourself. | 重要的是做你自己就行了 |
[12:39] | Being myself hasn’t gotten me very far. | 我就是在做我自己 |
[12:41] | Maybe I’m too old-fashioned, but I’ve always wanted my first time to be… | 也许我太传统了 但我一直希望我的第一次… |
[12:44] | – No, please, don’t say it. – Special. | -不 拜托 别说了 -特别一点 |
[12:47] | Honey, listen, we’ve all been there, but you can’t hesitate. | 亲爱的 听着 我们都已经到这儿了 你可不能再犹豫了 |
[12:52] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[12:59] | That’s some big equipment you’ve got there. | 你们的装备很不错嘛 |
[13:04] | – Thank you. – I’m Maria. This is Janet. | -谢谢 -我叫玛丽亚 这位是珍妮特 |
[13:07] | – And we have a small problem. – Really? | -我们有点小麻烦 -是吗 |
[13:10] | We’ve got this great party to go to… | 我们要去个很棒的派对… |
[13:15] | But we don’t have any dates. | 但我们没有男伴 |
[13:22] | Here. Help yourself. | 给 自己来吧 |
[13:25] | It’s for the pumpkin, not you. Promise. | 用来刻南瓜灯 不是宰你的 我保证 |
[13:30] | All of mine were dull. | 我所有的刀都很钝 |
[13:39] | Smashing jack-o’-lanterns? Stealing candy? | 砸烂南瓜灯? 偷糖果? |
[13:43] | It’s okay. Believe it or not, I was just like you when I was a kid. | 没关系 不管你信不信 我小的时候跟你一样 |
[13:48] | Till my Dad set me straight, that is. | 直到我老爸给我拨乱反正 |
[13:50] | See, my Dad taught me tonight is about respecting the dead… | 他告诉我 今晚要尊重逝者 |
[13:55] | …because this is the one night that the dead… | 因为这一晚 逝者… |
[13:58] | …and all sorts of other things roam free and pay us a visit. | 还有其他各种各样的东西在人间游荡并且会来拜访我们 |
[14:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:06] | All these traditions… | 所有这些传统… |
[14:08] | …jack-o’-lanterns, putting on costumes, handing out treats… | …空心南瓜灯 乔装打扮 分糖给… |
[14:14] | …they were started to protect us, but nowadays… | 它们开始是用于保护我们的 但现如今… |
[14:19] | …no one really cares. | 没人真正在乎 |
[14:26] | I didn’t do such a good job, did I? | 我刻的不是很好 是吗 |
[14:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:36] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:38] | You need a root beer? | 要来瓶麦根汽水吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[14:45] | That’s right. There’s another tradition. | 对了 还有一个传统 |
[14:49] | A very important one. | 非常重要的一个传统 |
[14:53] | Always check your candy. | 永远记得检查你的糖果 |
[15:03] | Trick or… | 不给糖就… |
[16:00] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[16:04] | We know you’re in there. We can see you. | 我们知道你在家 我们看到你了 |
[16:08] | Just a minute! | 等一下 |
[16:18] | Wait. No, no. Shh! | 等等 别叫… |
[16:24] | Great costume, Mr. Wilkins. | 装扮不错 威尔金斯先生 |
[16:30] | Oh, right, Candy. | 对了 糖果 |
[16:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Principal Wilkins, | 威尔金斯校长 |
[16:37] | Do you think we might be able to have your Jack-o’-Lantern, please? | 可以把你的南瓜灯送给我们吗 求你了 |
[16:41] | You’re not gonna smash it, are you? | 你们要把它捣烂 是吗 |
[16:44] | No, it’s a scavenger hunt for UNICEF. | 不是 是为联合国儿童基金会收集南瓜灯 |
[16:48] | Anything for a good cause. | 做善事何乐而不为呢 |
[16:56] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[16:59] | Yeah. Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[17:06] | Didn’t you get one? | 你还没拿吧 |
[17:22] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[17:24] | There’s gotta be one or two extra guys there. | 那儿会有另外一些男生的 |
[17:26] | – I could help you. – Go. I’ll meet you there. | -我可以帮你 -去吧 我们在那儿碰面 |
[17:29] | Call me if you get into trouble. | 如果有麻烦的话就打给我 |
[17:31] | You’re turning into mom. | 跟个老妈子似的 |
[17:34] | – Just remember to be yourself. – But play hard to get. | -只要记住做你自己就行了 -但要努力去做 |
[17:38] | Goodbye, Danielle! | 再见 丹尼尔 |
[18:22] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[18:30] | Daddy! I’m back from trick-or-treating! | 老爸 我玩不给糖就捣蛋回来了 |
[18:34] | Billy. | 比利 |
[18:36] | – Please, be quiet. – Why? | -请安静点 -为什么 |
[18:39] | Because you’ll bother the neighbors. | 因为你会吵到邻居的 |
[18:41] | Now go watch Charlie Brown and I’ll be in in a minute. | 进去看着查理·布朗 我马上进来 |
[18:44] | – Charlie Brown’s an asshole! – Billy Wilkins. Language. | -查理·布朗是个混蛋 -比利·威尔金斯 不许说脏话 |
[19:23] | Wait, hold on. | 等等… |
[19:27] | Come on. There you… | 来 给你… |
[19:37] | Here you go. Go get it! Shit. | 给你 接着 该死的 |
[19:46] | Spite! | 斯派特 |
[19:54] | Spite! Get your ass in here. | 斯派特 给我过来 |
[20:00] | Are you finished crapping or what? | 拉完屎尿了吗 |
[20:03] | Who the hell is that? | 到底是谁 |
[20:06] | I got an NRA membership in my pocket… | 我是全国枪支协会的会员… |
[20:09] | …and a shotgun over the fireplace, so get out… | 壁炉那儿有只猎枪呢 所以快乖乖滚出来… |
[20:12] | It’s me, Mr. Kreeg. | 是我 克里格先生 |
[20:14] | Steven. Steven Wilkins. | 史蒂芬 史蒂芬·威尔金斯 |
[20:17] | What in god’s name are you doing down there, Wilkins? Hiding bodies? | 你到底在下面干吗 威尔金斯 藏尸吗 |
[20:23] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:26] | The septic tank is acting up. | 化粪池出了点问题 |
[20:29] | – Is that what that smell is? – I’m afraid so. | -所以才发出恶臭吗 -我想是的 |
[20:32] | Then fix it! It stinks like a dead whore out here. | 那就快修吧 闻起来就像婊子的尸体似的 |
[20:36] | I’m… | 我… |
[20:38] | …trying. | 尽力吧 |
[20:41] | Keep your kid out of my yard! | 让你的孩子离我家院子远点 |
[20:44] | Goddamn freak. | 该死的怪胎 |
[20:48] | – Happy Halloween.- Screw you! | -万圣节快乐 -去死吧 |
[21:03] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[21:05] | I wanna carve the Jack-o’-Lantern now, but I need your help with the eyes. | 我想现在做南瓜灯 但我要你帮忙刻眼睛 |
[21:09] | In a minute, Billy. | 马上就好 比利 |
[21:12] | And can I go to the parade with you later? | 晚点我可以跟你去游行吗 |
[21:14] | No, Daddy has a date. | 不行 爸爸有约会 |
[21:17] | Oh! But we haven’t done anything fun together. | 但我们从没一起做过开心的事儿 |
[21:21] | How about if we make some caramel apples, just like grandpa used to? | 我们做焦糖苹果怎么样 就像爷爷过去常做的 |
[21:26] | – How about that? – When? | -怎么样 -什么时候 |
[21:29] | After we carve the Jack-o’-Lantern, but you have to be quiet. | 我们刻好空心南瓜灯之后 但你得保持安静 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:43] | But don’t forget to help me with the eyes! | 别忘了帮我刻眼睛啊 |
[22:00] | “Daddy, I wanna carve a pumpkin.” | “老爸 我想要刻南瓜” |
[22:03] | “Daddy, I wanna go to the parade.” | “老爸 我想要去参加游行” |
[22:06] | “Daddy, I wish Mommy was still alive.” | “老爸 我真希望妈妈还活着” |
[22:19] | Wilkins! Wilkins, over here! Wilkins! | 威尔金斯 威尔金斯 这里 威尔金斯 |
[22:23] | Help me, goddamn it! | 救命 该死的 |
[22:26] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[22:27] | – Help me! – Screw you. | -救我 -去死吧 |
[22:36] | Billy! | 比利 |
[22:53] | Gotcha. | 吓到你了 |
[22:59] | So can we carve it now? | 那我们现在可以刻南瓜了吗 |
[23:06] | Let’s go downstairs. | 去楼下吧 |
[24:09] | Let’s carve a scary face this time. | 这次我们来刻张可怕的脸 |
[24:13] | A scary face it is. | 可怕的脸 |
[24:36] | Wrap it around. | 握紧了 |
[24:41] | But don’t forget to help me with the eyes. | 别忘了帮我刻眼睛 |
[25:00] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[25:03] | Aren’t you guys adorable? | 你们太可爱了 |
[25:08] | Thanks, Mrs. Henderson. That’s a great costume. | 谢谢 亨德森太太 你的打扮很漂亮 |
[25:12] | I know. Isn’t it just “purr-fect”? | 我知道 不只是”玩美”啊 |
[25:19] | You want a drink or something? It’ll be our little secret. | 你们要喝点什么吗 我们之间的小秘密 |
[25:23] | – Sure. – No, thanks. But… | -好啊 -不用 谢谢 但是… |
[25:26] | All right, fine. I’ll see what I got for you. | 好吧 我看看有什么可以给你们的 |
[25:29] | Actually, Mrs. Henderson, we were wondering if you might… | 亨德森太太 其实…我们想问你是否有… |
[25:36] | – If you might… – Holy shit. | -你是否… -天哪 |
[25:38] | …have a Jack-o’-Lantern we could borrow. | …有空心南瓜灯借给我们 |
[25:42] | Here you go. | 给 |
[25:45] | Now, be safe… | 注意安全… |
[25:48] | …and watch out for monsters. | …还有当心怪物啊 |
[25:53] | I don’t even know what that was. | 我根本不知道那是什么 |
[25:55] | Coach Taylor was in a hot-dog costume butt-fucking a pig. | 泰勒教练曾穿着热狗型服装跟一只猪肛交 |
[26:00] | – I think. And then… – Chip. Let’s just not. | -我想 那就是… -奇普 别说了 |
[26:10] | – Trick or treat. – What’d you find? | -不给糖就捣乱 -你找到些什么 |
[26:14] | That’s it? | 就这么多吗 |
[26:15] | Sorry, but some asshole went down the street smashing all of them. | 对不起 有些混蛋到街上把所有灯都砸碎了 |
[26:18] | But we have three. Isn’t this enough? | 但我们有3个了 还不够吗 |
[26:21] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[26:31] | Macy, why didn’t we just start here? | 梅西 我们干吗不就从这儿开始 |
[26:33] | I didn’t know she’d do this. | 我不知道她还会做这个 |
[26:37] | This is weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[26:40] | Is that Rhonda the retard? | 那是白痴朗达吗 |
[26:42] | She’s not a retard, she’s an idiot savant. | 她不是白痴 她是个低能特才者 |
[26:44] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[26:50] | You’re on, Schrader. | 到你上场了 施拉德 |
[27:02] | Did you carve all these yourself? | 这些都是你自己刻的吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah. Made my costume too. Like it? | 是的 衣服也是我自己做的 喜欢吗 |
[27:10] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[27:12] | I’m Schrader. | 我叫施拉德 |
[27:15] | Rhonda. | 我叫朗达 |
[27:44] | Let’s get another drink. | 我们再来一杯吧 |
[29:08] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[29:11] | – I need help. – She’s just drunk, baby. Come on. | -救命 -她喝醉了 宝贝 走吧 |
[30:14] | You must really like Halloween. | 你肯定很喜欢万圣节 |
[30:16] | – You mean Samhain? – What? | -你是说萨温节吗 -什么 |
[30:20] | Samhain, also known as all Hallows’ Eve, also known as Halloween. | 萨温节 又称万圣节前夕 也叫万圣节 |
[30:24] | Pre-dating christianity, the Celtic holiday… | 在早几千年前的基督教 凯尔特人的节日 |
[30:27] | …was celebrated on the one night between Autumn and Winter… | 庆祝在秋冬季之间的一个夜晚… |
[30:30] | …when the barrier between living and dead was thinnest… | 当活人与死人之间的关网最薄弱的时候… |
[30:33] | …and often involved rituals that included human sacrifice. | 并且经常涉及包括人祭仪式 |
[30:41] | I like your eye patch. | 我喜欢你的眼罩 |
[31:13] | Great, a rock quarry. Nice way to celebrate Halloween, Macy. | 真好 采石场 这真是庆祝万圣节的好地方 梅西 |
[31:16] | – Why are we here? – To pay our respects to the dead. | -我们为什么来这里 -为了纪念死去的人 |
[31:20] | What happened? Did somebody die here? | 发生什么事了 这儿死人了吗 |
[31:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:24] | Is this where…? | 这是不是… |
[31:26] | – It is, isn’t it? This is where that school… – Shut up, Sara. | -就是这里 那辆校车… -闭嘴 萨拉 |
[31:30] | The Halloween school bus massacre. | 万圣节校车大屠杀 |
[31:32] | – Just don’t call it that. – What’s she talking about? | -不要这么说好吗 -她在说什么 |
[31:35] | It’s this awesome town legend. There was this bus… | 那是一个很有名的传说 曾经有一辆校车… |
[31:37] | Jesus, will you shut up and let me tell the damn story? | 上帝啊 你能不能闭嘴 让我来讲那该死的故事 |
[31:41] | You said a bad word. | 你说了亵渎的话 |
[31:49] | It happened 30 years ago… | 事情发生在30年前… |
[31:51] | …on a late Halloween afternoon. | 在一个万圣节下午 |
[32:04] | A school bus was on its usual route. | 一辆校车按着通常行驶的路线 |
[32:09] | But this wasn’t your typical school bus… | 但这不是一辆普通的校车 |
[32:12] | … and they weren’t your typical kids. | 孩子也不是普通的孩子 |
[32:21] | There were eight of them… | 总共有8个孩子 |
[32:24] | … and they were different. | 各个与众不同 |
[32:26] | Troubled. | 有爱惹事生非的 |
[32:27] | Disturbed. | 有爱捣乱的 |
[32:31] | Every day, parents put their dirty secrets on this bus… | 每天 家长都把他们难以启齿的秘密装进校车 |
[32:34] | … to be driven to a school miles outside of town. | 带到几十英里以外的学校 |
[32:51] | But that day… | 但是那一天… |
[32:54] | … the driver took a different route. | 司机换了一条路 |
[33:05] | Wrong way. | 走错了 |
[33:07] | Wrong way. | 走错了 |
[33:15] | Wrong way. | 走错了 |
[33:17] | And instead of taking the students home… | 他没有把学生送到家 |
[33:22] | … he drove the bus to an abandoned rock quarry. | 而是开车来到一个废弃的采石场 |
[33:26] | This rock quarry. | 就是这个采石场 |
[33:41] | The kids didn’t know that over the years, | 这些孩子不知道 这么多年来 |
[33:43] | Their parents had become exhausted… | 他们的父母已经绞尽脑汁 |
[33:46] | … embarrassed. | 受尽窘迫 |
[33:54] | And they were willing to do anything to ease their burden. | 为扔掉这一重担 他们愿意做任何事情 |
[34:01] | So one day, the parents approached the bus driver and made him an offer. | 因此有一天 他们的父母就给司机提出了请求 |
[34:16] | With the money they collected together. | 用他们四处集来的钱 |
[34:18] | They asked him to do the unthinkable. | 让司机去做这难以接受的事情 |
[34:35] | It almost worked perfectly. | 事情几乎进展的很顺利 |
[34:38] | Wrong way. | 走错了 |
[34:41] | Wrong way. | 走错了 |
[34:47] | Home. Home. | 回家 回家 |
[34:50] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[34:54] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[35:02] | Home. | 回家 |
[35:11] | Home. Home. | 回家 我要回家 |
[35:16] | Home! Go home! | 回家 回家 |
[35:21] | Home. | 家 |
[36:01] | The driver was never heard from again. | 之后那司机也消失了 |
[36:21] | As for the bus, some say it sank so deep that it couldn’t be found. | 至于校车 传说它沉得太深了 无法找到 |
[36:27] | Others say the town just didn’t want it to be found. | 也有人说这个城市不愿意找到它 |
[36:32] | For all we know, it’s still down there… | 至少现在 它还在下面… |
[36:36] | …and so are those kids. | 还有那些孩子也在下面 |
[36:45] | You are so full of shit. | 你真是瞎编乱造 |
[36:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:49] | Then I guess you won’t mind being first. | 那看来你不介意当第一个了 |
[36:51] | First what? | 第一个干什么 |
[36:53] | Eight victims, eight jack-o’-lanterns… | 8个受害人 放8个空心南瓜灯 |
[36:57] | …each one representing a lost soul. | 每一个代表一个失去的灵魂 |
[37:00] | So we’re going to leave them by the side of the lake… | 那我们就把它们放到湖边上 |
[37:04] | …as an offering to those who died. | 当做是对死者的纪念? |
[37:35] | Is that one of yours? | 这是你做的吗 |
[37:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:40] | It’s very pretty. | 做得真漂亮 |
[37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:04] | It can only hold three safely. | 安全起见 只能坐3个 |
[38:08] | I’ll send the keys back up. You guys bring the rest. | 我会把钥匙送回来 你们把剩下的带来 |
[38:12] | Uh… okay. | 好的… |
[39:01] | I can’t do this. If you put me in a box… | 不行 如果你把我放到盒子里 |
[39:04] | …it makes me feel like you’re not proud of me. | 感觉你就不因我而自豪 |
[39:06] | If you’re not proud of me… | 如果你不为我骄傲… |
[39:09] | – Hello? – Who’s your favorite big sister? | -喂 -谁是你的最爱姐们 |
[39:17] | You there? | 听得见吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah. Hi. | 听得见 你好 |
[39:22] | So there’s a guy here who really wants to meet you. | 这里倒有一个家伙很想见你 |
[39:25] | Is he young? Cute? | 年轻吗 可爱吗 |
[39:26] | uh… yeah. Yeah, no, you could say that. | 是的 可以这么说 |
[39:30] | He’s really, really nice. | 他真的很棒 |
[39:33] | So he’s hideous. | 所以他奇丑无比 |
[39:34] | Just get your ass over here. Beggars can’t be choosers. | 赶快回来就行 乞丐没有选择的余地 |
[39:43] | Nice. | 好啊 |
[39:45] | Great. | 太好了 |
[39:47] | Not now, Andrew. | 现在不行 安德鲁 |
[39:49] | – Josh. – Whatever. | -是乔什啦 -无所谓 |
[39:57] | Werewolves. | 狼人 |
[40:02] | Very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[40:17] | That bus is around here somewhere. I think it’s over here. | 校车就在这附近 我觉得在这里 |
[40:20] | Over where? I can’t see shit in this fog. Think I found a dead retard. | 在哪儿 雾太大看不清 我倒是找到了个白痴 |
[40:24] | That’s me, asshole. Like I said. | 是我 蠢货 我就说嘛 |
[40:26] | Both of you shut up and keep looking. | 你们两个都闭嘴 继续找 |
[40:29] | There’s something moving by that rock. | 那边石头有东西在动 |
[40:31] | I can’t see. Jesus, what is that? | 我看不清 天啊 是什么 |
[40:35] | Help me! | 救命 |
[40:36] | Sara! Where’s Sara? | 萨拉 萨拉在哪儿 |
[40:40] | Run! | 快跑 |
[40:42] | There’s nowhere to go. Up! I wanna go back up! | 没地方可去 上去 我想回去 |
[41:01] | Macy? Schrader? Sara? | 梅西? 施拉德? 萨拉? |
[41:23] | Aren’t you coming? Okay, stay here. | 你不来吗 好吧 待在这里 |
[41:26] | Don’t let the candles go out and they’ll protect you, okay? | 不要让那些灯灭了 它们会保护你的 好吗 |
[44:36] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[44:42] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[44:50] | Rhonda. | 朗达 |
[44:52] | Rhonda. | 朗达 |
[45:07] | It was all going so well. | 一切都进展得很顺利 |
[45:11] | – You’re all dead! – Rhonda, calm down. | -你们都死了 -朗达 冷静一下 |
[45:15] | It was all just a trick. | 一切都是假的 |
[45:17] | Look, none of this is real. It was just a trick. | 听着 这一切都是假的 只是小把戏 |
[45:22] | – A bad joke. – I’d say it was a pretty good one. | -恶作剧 -我说过这很好玩 |
[45:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[45:31] | Here, let me see. | 过来 让我看看 |
[45:37] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[45:47] | – Go pack everything up. We’re leaving. – Says who? | -去整理东西 我们回家 -谁说的 |
[45:50] | Macy, she’s scared out of her mind. What else do you want? | 梅西 她都吓晕了 你还想怎么样 |
[45:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[46:07] | This one’s still lit. | 这一盏灯还亮着 |
[46:17] | If this was all a trick, then how did the school bus get here? | 如果这些都是假的 校车怎么会在这儿 |
[46:21] | – That part’s true. – What happened to the bus driver? | -故事是真的 -校车司机呢 |
[46:24] | I don’t know, Chip. | 我怎么知道 奇普 |
[46:28] | – What? – I didn’t say anything. | -什么 -我没说话 |
[46:32] | – I’m not in the mood. – It wasn’t me. | -我现在可没心情 -不是我 |
[46:39] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[46:49] | – Schrader! – Not again. | -施拉德 -又来了 |
[46:53] | – Over here! – Wait here. | -在这儿 -在这儿等着 |
[46:58] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[47:01] | Schrader! | 施拉德 |
[47:13] | – Schrader! – What the hell? | -施拉德 -发生什么事了 |
[47:15] | We have to go. We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开 赶快离开这里 |
[47:17] | – Calm down. – We have to go! | -冷静 -我们得离开 |
[47:19] | – Look, Macy… – Listen to me! | -听着 梅西… -听我说 |
[47:20] | We heard voices. There are other people here. | 我们听见声音了 还有其他人在这里 |
[47:26] | what is that? | 那是什么 |
[47:55] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[47:58] | No. Run. | 不要 快跑 |
[48:06] | Rhonda, open the gate. | 朗达 打开门 |
[48:08] | – Let us in, please! – Open the gate! | -让我们进去好吗 -开门 |
[48:11] | Open the gate, please. | 开开门 好不好 |
[48:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[48:25] | Open the gate. | 打开门 |
[48:32] | – No! Rhonda, look at me. – What are you doing? | -不要 朗达 看着我 -你要干什么 |
[48:34] | It’s not a trick, it’s real. | 这不是恶作剧 是真的 |
[48:37] | Come back! | 回来 |
[48:39] | Where is she going? Rhonda! | 她要去哪儿 朗达 |
[48:43] | – No, no! – It’s not a trick! | -不 不要 -这不是恶作剧 |
[49:00] | help me, please! | 救命 求你了 |
[50:04] | I’m not in the mood, so just come on out. | 我没心情跟你玩 所以快出来 |
[50:20] | Oh, my God. She’s so funny. | 天啊 她真有趣 |
[50:27] | No, thanks. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[50:30] | She’s a big girl. She can take care of herself. | 她不小了 会照顾自己的 |
[50:33] | I wish that were true. | 我也希望那样 |
[50:36] | Mom always said she was the runt of the litter. | 妈妈总说她是这一窝里发育不全的一个 |
[50:47] | My, my… | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧… |
[50:50] | …what big eyes you have. | 你的眼睛真大 |
[50:57] | So where’s this guy you’re setting her up with? | 你给她找的男人在哪儿 |
[51:00] | The nice one? | 那个不错家伙? |
[51:14] | Laurie. | 劳里 |
[51:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[51:46] | Please, help me. | 求你们帮帮我 |
[52:07] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[52:10] | Laurie, what’s going on? | 劳里 发生什么事了 |
[52:13] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[52:15] | Sorry. It took longer than I thought. | 对不起 我以为花不了很长时间呢 |
[52:18] | What did he do to you? | 他怎么你了 |
[52:21] | I listened to their advice and played hard to get. He bit me. | 我听她们的意见 故意装不肯 他咬我一口 |
[52:29] | Well, at least you made it. Drink? | 至少 你成功了 喝点? |
[52:33] | Sure. | 好的 |
[52:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[52:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[52:56] | Not bad. | 真不错 |
[53:02] | What’s your name, honey? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[53:05] | Steven. | 史蒂芬 |
[53:07] | – Steven? – Steven Wilkins. | -史蒂芬? -史蒂芬·威尔金斯 |
[53:09] | I’m glad you’re her first, I really am. I like you. | 很高兴你是她第一个猎物 真的 我喜欢你 |
[53:14] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[53:50] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[53:56] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[53:58] | Just be yourself. | 只要做自己就行 |
[54:22] | It’s my first time… | 我是第一次做… |
[54:24] | …so just bear with me. | 所以就先忍着点 |
[55:15] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[55:54] | My, my… | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧… |
[55:56] | …what big eyes you have. | 你的眼睛好大 |
[57:40] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[58:55] | You push it in, you slide the food in. | 你把它推进去 把食物放到里面 |
[58:58] | It pops right out, okay? | 一会儿就看出来了 |
[59:00] | I’m gonna take this device. I’ve done it three times already, inside. | 我要拿这个机械 我已经用过3次了 |
[59:05] | I’m gonna show the folks how to put it on the spit rod. | 我来教给大家如何穿到签子上 |
[59:08] | It’s so darn easy. | 十分简单 |
[59:10] | I take the meat, and all I’m gonna do is just center it like this. | 我拿着肉 就这样从中间像这样穿过去 |
[59:14] | It goes down. | 穿到下面 |
[59:17] | I’ll put the wheel on. It’s as simple as this. | 然后转动 就这么简单 |
[59:20] | This is about a 7-pound pork loin roast. | 这大约是7磅猪肉的烤里脊 |
[59:23] | I’ll put it in the machine, I’ll slide it back, put up the window. | 我马上就放进机器里 转回去 关上烤箱 |
[59:28] | – You set it, and? – Forget it! | -你放进去 之后 -忘记了 |
[59:31] | Right. I’m gonna go over to the pork loin roast over here now… | 是的 我将再次查一下烤里脊 |
[59:35] | … and I’m gonna take this one out. This has been done… | 现在 我要拿出来 这就做好了 |
[59:39] | It’s only 8:00, and the streets are packed with visitors… | 才8点 街道上就已经挤满了游客 |
[59:42] | … some to show off, others to blend in… | 有些向人们表演 有些参与其中 |
[59:44] | … but all to celebrate the magical night of Halloween. | 但是都一起庆祝奇妙的万圣节之夜 |
[59:55] | baked goods and crops were left out as offerings for the dead… | 烤好的东西和谷物 作为祭祀死人的祭品 |
[59:58] | … a custom now known as trick-or-treating. | 习俗就成了 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[1:00:01] | Christ. | 上帝 |
[1:00:02] | revolutionary. Now look. | 革命 现在看看 |
[1:00:04] | Let me just start cutting this over here so that folks can see. | 我就从这里开始切 这样观众们可以看得更清楚 |
[1:00:09] | This beautiful? Look at this over here, folks, huh? | 好看吗 看看这里 朋友们 |
[1:00:13] | Look how beautiful that pork looks with all its injected flavors on the… | 看看这烤里脊 中间注入香料多好看 |
[1:00:59] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[1:01:05] | Spite? | 斯派特 |
[1:01:07] | Spite. | 斯派特 |
[1:01:21] | Spite. Get your ass in here. | 斯派特 你快滚进来 |
[1:01:32] | Are you finished crapping or what? | 你拉完屎了没有了 |
[1:01:38] | Who the hell is that? | 谁在那里 |
[1:01:42] | I’ve got an NRA membership in my pocket… | 我是全国枪支协会的会员… |
[1:01:45] | …and a shotgun over the fireplace, so get out of here before I… | 壁炉里还有猎弹枪 所以赶紧离开这 否则… |
[1:01:49] | It’s me, Mr. Kreeg. | 是我 克里格先生 |
[1:01:51] | Steven. Steven Wilkins. | 史蒂芬 史蒂芬·威尔金斯 |
[1:01:55] | What in god’s name are you doing down there, Wilkins? Hiding bodies? | 你在下面干什么 威尔金斯 埋尸吗 |
[1:02:04] | – what did you say? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -什么也没有 |
[1:02:06] | The septic tank is acting up. | 化粪池除了点问题 |
[1:02:08] | Well, fix it! | 那就赶快修好 |
[1:02:10] | It stinks like a dead whore out here. | 跟个婊子一样臭 |
[1:02:12] | I’m trying. | 我正尽力 |
[1:02:16] | Keep your kid out of my yard! | 不要让你孩子来我院子家 |
[1:02:18] | Goddamn freak. | 真是个怪胎 |
[1:02:23] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[1:02:25] | Screw you! | 去死吧 |
[1:02:44] | Get the hell off my! | 给我滚出去 |
[1:04:00] | Spite? | 斯派特 |
[1:04:36] | Spite? | 斯派特 |
[1:06:42] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[1:08:33] | Wilkins! Wilkins! | 威尔金斯 威尔金斯 |
[1:08:36] | Over here! Wilkins! Wilkins, help me, goddamn it! | 过来 威尔金斯 威尔金斯 救救我 该死 |
[1:08:40] | Help me! Wilkins! | 救救我 威尔金斯 |
[1:08:43] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:10:21] | – 911, please hold. – Hello? Hello? | -911 请稍等 -喂 喂 |
[1:10:25] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911 你有什么事 |
[1:10:30] | Yeah, I’d like to report… | 是的 我要说的是… |
[1:10:34] | Hello? Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 喂? |
[1:11:11] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的是给我开玩笑吧 |
[1:12:03] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[1:14:59] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[1:15:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:16] | Thanks, Mr. Kreeg. Great mummy costume. | 谢谢 克里格先生 木乃伊服装真漂亮 |
[1:15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:17] | This was a great idea, honey. | 这主意很好 亲爱的 |
[1:16:20] | It’s just magical. It makes me wish every night was Halloween. | 太不可思议了 它使我希望每晚都是万圣节 |
[1:16:26] | I’m sorry, em. Wait, wait. Not yet. | 对不起 等等…还不行 |
[1:16:31] | – What? – You’re supposed to keep it lit. | -什么 -别灭了它 |
[1:16:34] | – Why? – Ancient tradition? | -为什么 -古老的传统? |
[1:16:36] | Henry, it’s Halloween, not hanukkah. Baby, I’m lit, and you’re lit. | 亨利 今天是万圣节 又不是光明节 有我们俩熠熠生辉着呢 |
[1:16:41] | But your little friend here? His night’s over. | 那我们这儿的小伙计呢 他的夜晚结束了 |
[1:16:46] | You know, you should be more careful. | 你应该更加小心 |
[1:16:48] | There are rules. You might upset someone. | 是有规则的 你可能会打扰到某些人 |
[1:16:51] | Oh, please. Who? | 拜托 打扰到谁啊 |
[1:17:17] | Over here. | 过来 |
[1:17:21] | trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |