英文名称:Blade: Trinity
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | In the movies, Dracula wears a cape, | 在电影中 吸血鬼穿着斗篷 |
[00:35] | and some old English guy always manages to save the day | 一些英国老家伙总是能在最后一刻 |
[00:38] | at the last minute with crosses and holy water. | 设法用十字架和圣水解决掉他们 |
[00:41] | But everybody knows the movies are full of shit. | 但大家都知道 那种电影全都是胡扯 |
[00:45] | The truth is it started with Blade. and it ended with him. | 事实上 一切都始于刀锋 一切又终结于刀锋 |
[00:50] | The rest of us were just along for the ride. | 我们其余的人就安心看吧 |
[03:02] | What’s this chicken scratch? | 那些鸡爪印式的东西是什么 |
[03:04] | It’s cuneiform. | 那是楔形文字 |
[03:06] | It’s about 4.000 years old. | 有大约4000年了 |
[03:09] | So why here? | 为什么出现在这儿 |
[03:10] | Because this is the cradle of civilization. | 因为他是楔形文明的创立者 |
[03:15] | He would’ve been comfortable here. | 在这里他会更舒适一些 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. Dan. This seems Iike another dead end. | 我不知道 好象又白费劲一次 |
[03:20] | There’s something beneath us. | 有什么东西在我们下面 |
[03:21] | You find a watch? | 你发现守卫了 |
[03:26] | Is it a body? | 一具躯体 |
[03:32] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[03:43] | What the fuck?! | 这他妈的是什么 |
[06:15] | I’m on the Stonebridge overpass. | 他们从桥下过去了 |
[06:16] | Got it. Heading westbound. | 知道了 他们向西去了 |
[06:18] | I’m just beneath ya. | 我就在你下面 |
[06:20] | Go! | 跳吧 |
[08:41] | You all right. man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[08:59] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[09:32] | Staked you with silver. | 我用银桩刀刺了你 |
[09:35] | Why aren’t you ash? | 为什么你没有变成灰 |
[09:37] | Why aren’t you smarter? | 你为什么不聪明点儿呢 |
[09:41] | Not a vampire. dumb shit! | 我不是吸血鬼 你他妈的 |
[09:49] | Set your sorry ass up. | 把这你蠢驴耍了吧 |
[10:09] | Damn. | 他妈的 |
[10:38] | Oh. Blade. | 刀锋 |
[11:17] | What the fuck happen tonight? | 今天晚上怎么了 |
[11:22] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[11:24] | He was human. | 他们是人类 |
[11:27] | You’re gettin’ reckless. Blade. | 你太鲁莽了 刀锋 |
[11:28] | Killing vampires is clean. | 杀吸血鬼是除害 |
[11:30] | They ash–don’t leave any evidence behind. | 他们能灰飞烟灭 不需要收拾后事 |
[11:34] | Killing humans is messy. | 杀的是人可就麻烦了 |
[11:35] | You better hope nobody I’d did you. | 希望没有人认出你 |
[11:38] | This worked really good. | 这东西可真好使 |
[11:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:46] | A new delivery system for your serum. | 一个新的血清注射系统 |
[11:48] | It’s an effervescent inhaler. | 一个泡沫吸入器 |
[11:50] | Just bite down on the mouth guard. | 只需要用牙咬住 |
[11:52] | Delivery’s automatic. | 一切就会自动进行 |
[11:54] | Some friends of mine made it. | 我的一个朋友做的 |
[11:56] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[11:58] | Yeah. You remember those? | 是的 你记得他们吗 |
[12:01] | It was horrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[12:02] | The one car crashed. and then the guy in the coat was shooting the other guy. | 一辆车撞毁了 穿着斗篷的那人向另一个人开枪 |
[12:06] | – It looked like there was a lot of blood. – Thank you. | -留了好多血 -谢谢你 |
[12:08] | That was just a taste of the mayhem that occurred | 这不过是发生的一系列暴力事件中一部分 |
[12:11] | during tonight’s brazen shootout | 在今晚的血腥的枪战中 |
[12:12] | that left at least four people dead. | 造成至少4人死亡 |
[12:15] | Now. apparently. an anonymous citizen | 显然 有一个市民 |
[12:17] | captured the whole event on video. | 把整个事件摄录了下来 |
[12:19] | Hey. Ray. Hey. we got a lead. | 嘿 雷 我们有线索了 |
[12:20] | Let’s catch a plane. Wilson. | 给我们送上门来了 |
[12:22] | It’s time to take these cowboys down. | 是收拾那个牛仔的时候了 |
[12:25] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 这正是我要说的 |
[13:00] | What’s he been doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[13:02] | Fuck all. Just feeding. | 他妈的 一直在进食 |
[13:04] | Been through five of them so far. | 到现在为止 已经喂了这家伙5个了 |
[13:05] | Do you think we have enough security? | 你觉得我们现在安全吗 |
[13:07] | We didn’t capture him. He allowed us to take him in. | 我们并没有抓住他 他让我们带他来的 |
[13:10] | You understand? | 你们明白吗 |
[13:11] | I’m gonna go in. | 我得进去了 |
[14:22] | You shouldn’t have woken me. | 你不应该唤醒我 |
[14:25] | We had to. | 我们不得不这样 |
[14:31] | Your blood. your sacrament. can set us free now. | 你的血液 你的圣餐 可以使我们得到解脱 |
[14:37] | What makes you think I care? | 你怎么知道我是不是在意呢 |
[14:39] | Your people need you. | 你的臣民需要你 |
[14:40] | My people? | 我的臣民 |
[14:45] | You’re nothing but shadows of your former selves. | 你们什么用都没有 全都是废物 |
[14:49] | Look how far you have fallen. | 看看你们变成什么样了 |
[14:51] | The world’s changed since your time. | 这个世界随着时间流逝已经改变了 |
[14:53] | The humans have a new hunter. | 人类有了一个新的猎手 |
[14:57] | Blade. | 刀锋 |
[14:58] | And you’d like me to kill him. wouldn’t you? | 那你是想让我杀掉他 是不是 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:30] | Subject is heading west. | 目标向西去了 |
[15:33] | Got him. | 看到他了 |
[15:36] | Tonight. Dr. Edgar Vance. forensic psychiatrist | 今晚埃德加·万斯博士 犯罪心理学家 |
[15:41] | and author of the New York Times bestseller human health. | 撰写过纽约时代周刊最畅销书 人类健康 |
[15:46] | The Whole Being Breakthrough. | 整个人类的突破 |
[15:49] | Also with us. Martin Vreede. Chief of Police. | 参与我们节目的还有警察总监马丁·乌瑞德 |
[15:53] | They’ll be here for the next hour. and they’ll be taking your calls. | 他会参与我们一小时的节目 并接听你们的电话 |
[15:56] | next on Bently Tittle Live. | 接下来 请收看班特利·提特 现场直播 |
[16:03] | What’s your take on all these rumors we’ve been hearing about vampires? | 你怎么看待我们所听到的传言 有关吸血鬼的 |
[16:08] | If vampires existed. don’t you think we would’ve found them by now? | 要是真有吸血鬼的话 你不觉得我们早就应该发现他们了吗 |
[16:12] | If people want to be concerned. | 市民们不应对此担心 |
[16:14] | they should focus in on characters like this Blade criminal. | 市民应该注意的是 像刀锋那样类型的罪犯 |
[16:16] | Now. that’s the guy I wanna hear about. | 这正是我想了解的家伙 |
[16:17] | I wanna hear about this character Blade. What about him? | 我想听听有关刀锋的事 他是什么样的家伙 |
[16:21] | He’s a sociopath that we’ve been pursuing. | 他是个我们正在追捕的精神病患者 |
[16:23] | Blade is a troubled individual. | 刀锋是个害群之马 |
[16:27] | I understand that he is under the impression | 据我所知 他感觉到有大量的吸血鬼存在 |
[16:29] | that there is a vast conspiracy of vampires. | 而且他们就生活在我们中间 |
[16:34] | Now. you’ve got to look at the psychiatric underpinnings of a belief like that. | 你们看看恐怖心理学 我可不相信那一套 |
[16:41] | Congratulations. You’re famous. | 恭喜你 你出名了 |
[16:43] | Somebody nailed us. | 有人把我拍下来了 |
[16:45] | Your face is all over the papers and television. | 报纸上 电视上 到处露脸啦 |
[16:47] | Media’s eatin’ it up. | 各种媒体上全是 |
[16:49] | – Like I care. – Well. you should. | -我才不在意呢 -你应该在意 |
[16:51] | Something like this– taking out a human– | 这样的事 屠杀人类 |
[16:55] | as far as the rest of the world is concerned. | 对世界上其他人来说 |
[16:57] | you’re public enemy number one. | 你已经是头号公敌了 |
[17:00] | Didn’t know this was a popularity contest. | 你不觉得这不过是凑热闹吗 |
[17:03] | Damn it. Blade. Don’t you see what they’re doing? | 真该死 刀锋 你没看见我在做什么吗 |
[17:06] | They’re waging a goddamn P.R. campaign. | 他们得平息人权组织抗议 |
[17:09] | Now it’s not just vampires we gotta worry about. | 现在我们不仅要担心吸血鬼 |
[17:13] | we’re gonna have to take on the rest of the world. too. | 我们还得对付整个世界 |
[17:18] | You worry too much. old man. | 你担心的太多了 老兄 |
[17:21] | That’s why we’re still alive. goddamn it. | 正是因此 我们现在才活着 |
[17:24] | I’ve been doing this since before you were born. Blade. | 刀锋 在你出生之前 我就一直在这么做了 |
[17:27] | You’re like a son to me. | 你就象我的儿子一样 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry I got old on ya. | 很报歉 我不得不比你老成 |
[17:32] | I see you alone. surrounded by enemies. | 我看到你孤身一人 被敌人包围着 |
[17:35] | And it breaks my heart. | 那样会让我心碎 |
[17:38] | We can’t win this war alone. | 我们没法独自赢得这场战争 |
[17:42] | Oh. got it! Got it! | 来了 来了 |
[17:45] | Baby on board. | 小宝贝儿上船了 |
[17:47] | Oh! Looks like we got ourselves a combo meal! | 看起来好象我们给自己弄了顿不错的美食 |
[18:05] | Chicky. chicky. chicky. chicky. chicky! | 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 |
[18:56] | Oh. yeah. baby! | 太好了 |
[18:59] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[19:14] | Hey. pretty lady. | 漂亮的女士 |
[19:23] | No! No! | 不要 |
[19:26] | No! | 不要 |
[19:31] | Scream if this hurts. chica. | 尖声叫是很疼的 小妞 |
[19:38] | Fuck you? | 干你娘 |
[19:43] | Garlic! | 大蒜 |
[20:47] | Scream if this hurts. chica. | 尖叫确实很疼 小子 |
[21:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | What you were worried about. | 你担心的是什么 |
[22:18] | Let’s go. let’s go. let’s go! | 行动 快 快 |
[22:25] | Shoot to kill! | 允许射杀 |
[24:00] | Move a finger and you’re dead. | 你手敢动一下 你就死定了 |
[24:01] | How’s about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[24:03] | He’s got something in his hand! | 他要引爆了 |
[24:05] | Get out. Blade! | 快出去 刀锋 |
[24:12] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[24:29] | What’s going on in there? | 那儿发生什么事了 |
[24:31] | Somebody talk to me! | 谁告诉我一下 |
[24:39] | Hold it right there! | 放下武器 |
[24:40] | Don’t shoot. don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[25:28] | Rise and shine. sleepyhead. | 日照屁股了 懒鬼 |
[25:36] | Special Agents Ray Cumberland. Wilson Hale. FBI. | 我是侦探雷·卡伯兰 这是维尔森·海尔 联邦调查局的 |
[25:39] | We’ve been tracking you a long time. | 我们已经追踪你很久了 |
[25:42] | Whistler. | 惠斯勒呢 |
[25:44] | Dead. | 死了 |
[25:47] | Just like all your victims. | 就象他那些受害者一样 |
[25:50] | Say. how many people have you killed. Blade? | 你已经杀了多少人 刀锋 |
[25:52] | Thirty? Forty? Fifty? | 三十 四十 五十 |
[25:56] | 1,182. | 一千一百八十二 |
[25:59] | But they were all familiars. | 但他们都是冥族 |
[26:01] | People who work with them. | 为它们工作的人 |
[26:03] | Oh. And by “them.” you mean vampires. right? | 当你说”它们” 你是指吸血鬼 对吗 |
[26:13] | You can keep doing your song and dance as long as you want. Blade. | 你可以继续玩这套把戏 想玩到什么时候都行 刀锋 |
[26:16] | It’s not gonna play. | 但那没有用 |
[26:18] | We know what you are. | 我们知道你是什么东西 |
[26:20] | You’re a stone-cold killer. | 你是个冷血杀手 |
[26:22] | And you’re sick as fuck. | 你会尝到我们的手段 |
[26:24] | Let’s leave the diagnosis to the professionals. | 还是留给专业人士解决吧 |
[26:28] | Hello. Blade. | 你好 刀锋 |
[26:30] | My name is Dr. Vance. | 我是万斯博士 |
[26:31] | I’ve been charged with giving you a psychiatric evaluation. | 我被挑来给你做心理测试 |
[26:36] | Gentlemen. would you mind giving us just a couple of minutes alone? | 先生们 让我们单独待几分钟如何 |
[26:39] | He’s all yours. | 人交给你了 |
[26:53] | I know you must find this very frightening… | 我知道你一定很害怕 |
[26:56] | …but I want you to know that I’m here to help. | 我想来帮助你摆脱烦恼 |
[27:00] | And in order for me to do that. | 但要想那样 |
[27:02] | I’m gonna have to ask you a couple of questions. okay? | 我得先问你几个问题 好吗 |
[27:07] | Can you tell me what day it is? | 你能告诉我今天星期几吗 |
[27:12] | How about the President? Who’s in the White House right now? | 总统又是谁 谁在执掌白宫 |
[27:16] | An asshole. | 一头蠢驴 |
[27:21] | All right.wants to talk about vampires. | 好吧 我们来谈谈吸血鬼吧 |
[27:27] | What can you tell me about them? | 你能告诉我些什么呢 |
[27:31] | They exist. | 他们确实存在 |
[27:34] | Are you one of them? | 你是他们中的一员吗 |
[27:39] | Tell me about blood. | 血又是怎么回事 |
[27:41] | When you drink blood. | 当你吸血的时候 |
[27:43] | do you ever feel sexually aroused? | 你是否觉得自己有性冲动 |
[27:50] | Just strikes me that this business of vampirism | 对我来说 似乎迷信吸血鬼的人 |
[27:55] | has a very strong element of sexual confusion. | 都有很强烈的性困惑 |
[27:59] | Body flood has been exchange. That surt of thing. | 如体液的交换 这样的事 |
[28:02] | You have to ask yourself. Where’s it come from? | 你得问自己 它们是哪里来的 |
[28:05] | And I’m starting to wonder what your relationship with your mother | 我很想知道你和你母亲是什么样的关系 |
[28:14] | Were the two of you very close? | 她是不是和你很亲密 |
[28:24] | He’s psychotic. | 他是个精神病 |
[28:25] | No shit. | 胡扯 |
[28:26] | For his safety and for the public’s. | 为了他和公众的安全 |
[28:27] | I’m recommending that he be transferred immediately to County Psychiatric– | 我建议了应该被立即转送精神病院来接受 |
[28:30] | Fuck that! That man is my prisoner. | 去他妈的 那家伙是我的囚犯 |
[28:32] | He’s wanted in connection with a laundry list of federal crimes. | 他是与很多罪案有关的罪犯 |
[28:34] | Hold on. gentlemen. We’re in my jurisdiction now. | 等一下 先生们 这里是地方管辖 |
[28:36] | You got a problem with that. you talk to the local magistrate. | 如果你们对此有疑问 可以和当地官方谈 |
[28:39] | – That man is my prisoner! – The call has already been made. | 那家伙是我的囚犯 -已经打过电话了 |
[28:41] | Don’t fuck with my thing! | 你少他妈干涉 |
[28:42] | -Let’s go. -There’s a team from the hospital effecting the transfer immediately. | -我们走 -有医疗组专门负责转运 |
[28:47] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[28:53] | This is just a little something to keep you compliant. | 这只是让你保持镇静的 |
[28:59] | The usual dose for this sort of thing is two. three hundred milligrams. | 通常的剂量是200-300毫克 |
[29:02] | but I think with a big. strapping hybrid like yourself. | 但我觉得 像你这样的情况 |
[29:07] | I’ll kick it up to a couple thousand. | 得需要2000毫克 |
[29:10] | You don’t have a problem with needles. do ya? | 你对打针没有什么问题 是吧 |
[29:15] | There. | 好了 |
[29:16] | That wasn’t so bad. was it? | 不算太糟 是不是 |
[29:20] | Ooh. you’re weak. | 你看起来好虚弱 |
[29:22] | In need of your serum. | 你想要你的血清 |
[29:25] | That must be a bad feeling. | 你一定很难受 |
[29:28] | I mean. who would’ve imagined | 谁能想象得到 |
[29:31] | that a mere human like me could overpower you. | 像我这样的普通人 能完全地控制你 |
[29:37] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们中的一员 |
[29:40] | A familiar. | 是个冥族 |
[29:46] | Going on five years now. | 我是几年前加入的 |
[29:52] | It’s the endgame. Blade. | 这个游戏结束了 刀锋 |
[29:54] | All their plans are coming to fruition. | 所有的计划都是为了对付你 |
[29:58] | Why don’t you just sit back and enjoy the show? | 我想让你坐等一会儿 好好享受吧 |
[30:09] | I hate familiars. | 我恨冥族 |
[30:22] | It’s why we’re still alive. goddamn it. | 正是因此 我们现在才活着 |
[30:25] | You’re like a son to me. | 你就象我的儿子一样 |
[30:30] | Sorry I got old on ya. | 很报歉 我不得不比你老成 |
[30:35] | I see you alone. surrounded by enemies. | 我看到你孤身一人 被敌人包围着 |
[30:40] | It breaks my heart. | 那样会让我心碎 |
[31:08] | Hi. Blade. | 你好 刀锋 |
[31:09] | So glad to finally meet you. | 终于能在这儿见到你 真是太好了 |
[31:11] | I am such a fan. | 我可真是太开心了 |
[31:14] | I like your tattoos. | 我喜欢你的纹身 |
[31:18] | Do they mean anything? | 它们意味着什么吗 |
[31:20] | Stupid. | 你这蠢货 |
[31:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:24] | Are you tired? | 你累了吗 |
[31:28] | You’re weak. | 你很难受吗 |
[31:33] | We moved the humans around. Like pawns. | 我们支配人类 象棋子那样 |
[31:39] | We used them… | 我们用他们 |
[31:42] | …to flush you out. | 来抓你 |
[31:53] | You’re not so big. | 你不是很壮嘛 |
[31:56] | You’re all alone. Blade. | 你孤身一人了 刀锋 |
[31:59] | No one’s gonna help you now. | 现在没人能帮助你了 |
[32:22] | – Evening. ladies. – Hannibal King! | -晚上好 女士们 -汉尼拔·金 |
[32:29] | Wake up. Blade. This is your rescue. | 醒醒 刀锋 你得救了 |
[33:19] | Go! | 走 |
[34:08] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[34:23] | Whistler! | 惠斯勒 |
[34:25] | This way! | 这边 |
[34:35] | Blade! | 刀锋 |
[34:37] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[34:39] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[34:47] | Blade. | 刀锋 |
[34:57] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[34:58] | Where the fuck is he going? | 他这是他妈的去哪 |
[35:00] | This is supposed to be a rescue! | 我们是来救你的 |
[35:09] | Get back. get back! | 回去 回去 |
[35:13] | We’re pinned down. | 往下打 |
[35:14] | I can’t shoot around corners. | 我没法打到那个角落 |
[35:15] | I can. | 我能 |
[36:20] | Okay. We’re fucked. | 我们完了 |
[36:22] | We’re fine. | 我们没事的 |
[36:37] | Forgot my sword. | 忘记拿我的剑了 |
[36:48] | Whoo! Come on! | 快来 |
[37:04] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[37:12] | We got him. | 我们找到他了 |
[37:14] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们很快就会到那 |
[37:15] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们到底是干什么的 |
[37:17] | Well. mynameis Hannibal King. | 我叫汉尼拔·金 |
[37:20] | And this little hellion right here is Abigail. | 那边那位女豪杰是艾比戈儿 |
[37:23] | Whistler’s daughter. | 是惠斯勒的女儿 |
[37:37] | I thought the vampires killed Whistler’s family. | 我怀疑吸血鬼们已经杀了惠斯勒全家 |
[37:40] | They did. I was born later out of wedlock. | 确实如此 我是后来出生的 我很幸运 |
[37:45] | When I came of age. I tracked my dad down. | 当我到规定的年龄的时候 我找到我爸爸 |
[37:48] | and I told him I wanted in. | 并告诉他我想参与这事 |
[37:49] | Been doing it ever since. | 自此我就开始了 |
[37:58] | Welcome to the honeycomb hideout. | 欢迎来到我们的蜂巢居 |
[38:01] | How do you bankroll this operation? | 你哪来的钱支付这笔建设开销 |
[38:03] | I date a lot of older men. | 我和许多老男人约会 |
[38:06] | Come on. man. I’m joking. | 得啦 伙计 我开玩笑呢 |
[38:08] | You met Dex. | 来见见戴克斯 |
[38:10] | This is Hedges. | 这是海吉斯 |
[38:12] | Sommerfield–she’s the one who built that new serum inhaler of yours. | 那是赛摩菲德 她给你制造了那些新的血清 |
[38:15] | That runt you saw earlier. that was Sommerfield’s daughter Zoe. | 你以前看到的是赛摩菲德的女儿 宙依 |
[38:22] | We call ourselves the Nightstalkers. | 我们自称为夜行侠 |
[38:24] | Hmm. Sounds like rejects from a Saturday morning cartoon. | 听起来象周六早晨动画片里的名字 |
[38:28] | We were gonna go with the Care Bears. but. uh. that was taken. | 我们本想叫守护熊来着 但已经有人用这名了 |
[38:35] | How many of you are there? | 你们有多少人 |
[38:36] | There’s enough. | 有足够的人手 |
[38:38] | We operate in sleeper cells. | 我们通过睡眠单元控制 |
[38:39] | When one goes down. another cell activates to pick up the slack. | 当一个人开始休息 另一个单元激活一个人开始干活 |
[38:42] | Consider us your reinforcements. | 我们把自己定位为你的援手 |
[38:46] | What. you amateurs are supposed to be helping me? | 我能指望你们帮助我吗 |
[38:51] | You? | 就你 |
[38:53] | Look at you. | 看看你们自己 |
[38:55] | You’re kids. | 你们都是孩子 |
[38:57] | You’re not ready to roll with this. | 你们还没到做种事的时候 |
[38:59] | I mean. look at the way you’re dressed. | 再看看你们的打扮 |
[39:02] | What. that’s supposed to be tactical? | 服装得适合作战 |
[39:04] | What is this? What is that? “Fuck you.” | 这是什么 那又是什么 “干你娘” |
[39:07] | It’s a joke. huh? | 一个玩笑吗 |
[39:09] | What the fuck is wrong with y’all? Y’all think this is a joke? | 你们有毛病吗 你们以为作战象玩笑吗 |
[39:11] | You think this is a fucking sitcom? | 你们以为这是在搞恶做剧 |
[39:14] | Okay. first off. that’s just rude. | 首先 这确实是很粗鲁 |
[39:17] | Second. I’m pretty sure we saved your ass back there. | 其次 我很肯定是我们把你救回来的 |
[39:24] | I’m impressed. | 我很感动 |
[39:25] | Look. Blade. my father meant for us to help you. | 听着 刀锋 我父亲让我们帮助你 |
[39:29] | Like it or not. we are all you got. | 不管喜不喜欢 你只能靠我们了 |
[39:32] | What the hell makes you think you know about hunting vampires? | 你们怎么知道如何猎杀吸血鬼 |
[39:35] | Well. here’s for starters. | 这个嘛 对于初学者来说 |
[39:39] | I used to be one. | 我曾经是他们的一员 |
[39:42] | Do I pass the audition? | 符合你的要求吗 |
[39:45] | Rookies. | 业余 |
[39:48] | Fucking Hannibal King! | 你他妈的汉尼拔·金 |
[39:50] | I should’ve ripped his bleeding heart out when I had the chance! | 当有机会时 我怎么没把他的血淋淋的心挖出来 |
[40:02] | We had Blade. | 我们曾抓住了刀锋 |
[40:03] | We had him! | 曾经抓住过他 |
[40:07] | And don’t tell me “I told you so.” Asher. | 别跟我说”我早就告诉过你” 阿社 |
[40:10] | What’s wrong. half pint? You need a time out? | 你怎么了 你要不要休息一下 |
[40:12] | Blow me. | 见鬼 |
[40:14] | We got caught with our pants down. | 我们是没有防备才这样的 |
[40:17] | Pants down? | 没有防备 |
[40:18] | They pretty much fucking ass-raped us. | 他们搞我们的 |
[40:21] | Oh. you loved it. | 你喜欢那样 |
[40:23] | Has he been told? | 报告他了吗 |
[40:25] | About your failure? | 关于你们的失败 |
[40:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:31] | Maybe it’s time I joined the game. | 也许是该我加入这个游戏的时候了 |
[40:40] | You know the kind of woman that just screams trouble? | 你知道 有些女人有点事就大惊小怪 |
[40:44] | You see her and every warning bell in your brain starts going off. | 每天早晨你都感觉好象要不行了 |
[40:47] | but you still manage to ask for her number. | 但你仍然能设法要到她的号码 |
[40:52] | Well. that’s all I ever hook up with. | 知道我曾钓到过的是个什么东西吗 |
[40:54] | But this betty… | 但这个家伙 |
[40:56] | Whoa! She blew ’em all away in the shitstorm sweepstakes. | 她总是以狂风暴雨式的方式 搞得你精疲力竭 |
[41:01] | Her name is Danica Talos. | 她的名字是丹尼卡·泰勒斯 |
[41:03] | You met her earlier. | 你不久前见过她 |
[41:05] | And unlike typical vampires. her fangs are located in her vagina. | 不是那种典型的吸血鬼 她的犬齿长在她的阴道里 |
[41:11] | Moving on. | 继续往下 |
[41:13] | The man on her left is her brother Asher. | 在左边的那个男的 是她的哥哥 阿社 |
[41:16] | and this walking diaper stain is Jarko Grimwood. | 这个是加科·格日伍德 |
[41:19] | I picked Danica up in a bar | 我在一个酒吧里发现丹尼卡的 |
[41:21] | and spent the next five years playing hide-and-go-suck | 接下来5年的时间追随她 进行昼伏夜出的吸血生活 |
[41:23] | as her little vampire cabana boy. | 当她的吸血鬼小弟 |
[41:26] | Eventually. Abigail found me. | 最后 艾比遇到了我 |
[41:28] | Sommerfield managed to treat me with a cure. and now I kill them. | 赛摩菲德设法治愈了我 而现在我开始杀吸血鬼了 |
[41:33] | And that’s basically turning a frown upside-down. | 我的生活因此发生了彻底的改变 |
[41:38] | We need to pool our resources. Blade. | 我们需要扩充人手 刀锋 |
[41:41] | “We”? | 我们 |
[41:44] | Yeah. we. | 是的 我们 |
[41:47] | He’s come back. | 他(吸血魔王)又出现了 |
[41:51] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:58] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你别逗了 |
[42:03] | He is real. Blade. This is a piece of his armor. | 是真的 刀锋 这是他的盔甲残片 |
[42:07] | With it. we were able to extrapolate a basic idea of what this fucker looked like. | 有了它 我们能大致推断出这个混蛋的基本面目 |
[42:10] | Check this out. | 看看这个吧 |
[42:13] | Dracula’s only one of the names he’s gone by. | 德克拉只是他离世时的一个名字 |
[42:15] | The Babylonians worshipped him as Dagon. and now they call him Drake. | 巴比伦人尊称他大公 现在他们叫他德瑞克 |
[42:20] | If you believe in the legends. he was born in ancient Sumeria. | 如果根据传说 他出生在古叙利亚 |
[42:31] | Nobody really knows the specifics of his origin. but we do know this. | 没有人知道其详细的起源 但我们明确知道的是 |
[42:40] | He was the first of his kind. | 他是吸血鬼的始祖 |
[42:42] | The patriarch of hominus noctuma. | 是暗夜家族的族长 |
[42:51] | He was born perfect. | 他出生时很完美 |
[42:56] | And just like the great white shark. this guy has never had to evolve. | 就象头大白鲨似的 这小子从来也没脱离过狼面孔 |
[43:02] | Forget the movies. forget the books. | 别管什么电影和书中所写 |
[43:04] | There’s no happy ending with this guy. | 他从来也没做过什么好事 |
[43:08] | He’s been there. moving behind the scenes. | 他所到之处 |
[43:10] | cutting a bloody fucking path through the ages. until suddenly… | 到处血雨腥风 直到有一天突然 |
[43:17] | …just like that… | 就像这样 |
[43:22] | …he up and disappeared. | 他消失了 |
[43:24] | And then we heard a rumor. | 我们听到传言 |
[43:26] | The vampires were searching for him. | 那些吸血鬼们曾经在寻找他 |
[43:28] | Some say he’d been sleeping through the ages. | 有人说他已经沉睡了几百年了 |
[43:31] | that he’d retreated from a world he’d become disgusted with. | 彻底地隔绝于他所厌倦的世界 |
[43:34] | And according to our information. they found him in lraq about six months ago. | 根据我们的消息 他的盔甲在六个月前出现了 |
[43:38] | And he was pissed. | 他被唤醒了 |
[44:37] | In the window… | 在橱窗里 |
[44:40] | You sell vampire merchandise? | 你们销售吸血鬼类商品 |
[44:44] | Uh. yeah. | 是的 |
[44:46] | Look around. | 各处看看 |
[44:47] | We might have a few things. | 还有些别的 |
[44:52] | We’ve got Dracula lunchboxes. | 我们有德克拉保险盒 |
[44:53] | Did you see those? | 你看到了吗 |
[44:55] | There’s bobble heads. key chains. | 德克拉玩具和钥匙链 |
[45:00] | We’ve got just about anything. | 我们几乎应有尽有 |
[45:02] | Even vampire vibrators. | 甚至连吸血鬼震动器也有 |
[45:08] | Was there something special you needed? | 你需要什么特别的东西吗 |
[45:13] | Hey. guy. | 老兄 |
[45:15] | She’s talkin’ to ya. | 她在和你说话呢 |
[45:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:26] | You wanna kiss me. pretty boy? | 你想亲我吗 帅哥 |
[45:30] | No! | 不要 |
[45:59] | Why wake up Drake now? | 德瑞克怎么现在出现了 |
[46:01] | That’s exactly what we’ve been trying to figure out. | 这正是我们正设法了解的 |
[46:03] | When I was under the fang. | 当我和他们在一起的时候 |
[46:04] | there used to be talk about some kind of vampire final solution. | 听到他们在谈论什么吸血鬼终极方案 |
[46:08] | But I could never figure out why they’d want to destroy their food source. | 但我始终也没弄明白 为什么他们要毁掉自己的食物来源 |
[46:10] | I mean. that makes no sense. right? | 这根本没有道理 是吧 |
[46:12] | They’ve always had plans for the human race. | 他们一直对有对付人类的计划 |
[46:14] | and it seems likely that whatever they’re cooking up. | 似乎是不管他们在打什么鬼主意 |
[46:17] | Drake’s return is part of it. | 德瑞克都会参与进去 |
[46:18] | Let’s face it. | 让我们面对现实吧 |
[46:20] | We are fighting a losing battle here. | 我们面对着生死之战 |
[46:22] | So we kill a few hundred of them a year–big deal. | 我们一年杀了几百个 好象不少 |
[46:24] | There are thousands of them out there. maybe tens of thousands. | 可还有几千个 甚至几万个 |
[46:27] | We need a new tactic. | 我们需要新的战术 |
[46:29] | Like what? | 什么样的 |
[46:30] | A biological weapon. | 生物武器 |
[46:33] | For you sighted people… | 这有一场小型”秀” |
[46:37] | …here’s a little show and tell. | 展示给你们这些能看见的人 |
[46:39] | For the last year. I’ve been working with synthesized DNA | 过去几年 我一直在从事合成DNA的研究 |
[46:42] | in order to create an artificial virus targeted specifically at vampires. | 制做我特别用来对付吸血鬼的人工病毒 |
[46:46] | We’re calling it DayStar. | 我们称之为晨星 |
[46:48] | Think about it. Blade. | 考虑一下吧 刀锋 |
[46:50] | We could wipe ’em all out in one single move. | 我们可以一举消灭他们 |
[46:53] | So what’s been holding you back? | 现在是什么在扯你们的后腿呢 |
[46:55] | The lethality in vampires is still spotty. | 我们研究用的吸血鬼的DNA是不纯的 |
[46:57] | The bottom line is we need a better strand of DNA to work with. | 最根本的 是我们需要更好的DNA来进行研究 |
[47:01] | We need Dracula’s blood. | 我们需要德克拉的血液 |
[47:03] | Because Dracula is the progenitor of the vampire race. | 因为德克拉是吸血鬼的祖先 |
[47:06] | his DNA is still pure. | 他的DNA纯度很高 |
[47:09] | It hasn’t been diluted by a hundred generations of selective mutation. | 它没有被几百代的遗传变异所冲淡 |
[47:13] | We get his blood. we can boost DayStar’s viral efficacy to 100%. | 如果我们有他的血液 我们就可以让晨星病毒100%有效 |
[47:19] | All the vampires go bye-bye. | 所有的吸血鬼都会完蛋 |
[47:23] | So. can we just go right ahead and sign you up | 我们可以继续进行下去并让你 |
[47:26] | for one of our secret Nightstalker decoder rings? | 加入我们的秘密计划中来了吗 |
[47:35] | Holy shit. | 真难以置信 |
[47:37] | Um. gentlemen and hottie. | 先生们 甜心 |
[47:40] | uh. we have a wide assortment of ass-kickery | 我们 今天有几样绝好的东西 |
[47:43] | for your viewing pleasure today. | 待你们鉴赏 |
[47:45] | Electronic pistol–comes in a variety of tasty calibers. | 电子枪 极具杀伤力的大口径 |
[47:49] | Explosive rounds. | 爆炸性弹头 |
[47:51] | Yeah. but with a concentrated burst of UV light | 用极强的大面积的紫外光辐射 |
[47:53] | instead of your standard hollow points. | 来代替标准的中空尖头弹 |
[47:55] | I call ’em sun dogs. | 我称之为幻日 |
[47:57] | Hedges. Super-size me. sweetheart. | 海吉斯 给他看看我们的大家伙 |
[48:03] | This little pea shooter– it’s a modified version | 这把小玩具枪 是陆军 |
[48:05] | of the Army’s objective individual combat weapon. | 单兵作战武器的改良版本 |
[48:08] | Pick your poison–sun dogs. stakes. | 你可以加上毒药 电子枪 刺刀 |
[48:10] | heat-seeking mini rockets. | 以及热导型迷你导弹 |
[48:11] | Basically. whatever gets you hard. this puppy’ll pump ’em out. | 基本上 这玩意能扫平你遇到的一切障碍 |
[48:15] | Course. it doesn’t have the range of a sword. but… | 当然 这玩意用起来可能不如剑方便 但 |
[48:19] | Oh. God. | 天啊 |
[48:20] | Over here. we. um– | 看这边 |
[48:23] | we call this the UV Arc. | 我们称之为紫外射线弓 |
[48:27] | Whoa. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:29] | The two points are connected by a powerful UV laser– | 这两个点是由强烈的紫外线激光相连 |
[48:32] | – Hedges. I’ll take it from here. – Yes. | -海吉斯 我来继续讲吧 -好的 |
[48:36] | This bad boy is half as hot as the sun. | 这玩意的热度能达到太阳的一半 |
[48:37] | It can cut through vampires like a knife through butter. | 用它切碎吸血鬼 就象用刀切黄油一般 |
[48:41] | We’re still trying to sort out fact from fiction when it comes to Dracula. | 我们仍在试图从和德克拉相关的传说中整理出真相 |
[48:44] | Turning into mist? Kinda doubt it. | 让他云消雾散还有一定疑问 |
[48:46] | General shape-shifting? Maybe. | 使其变形也许行 |
[48:51] | Not into a bat or a wolf or anything like that. | 对付象吸血魔王那样的还不行 |
[48:53] | but another human. with practice. could be possible. | 但如果对付人 应该是可以的 |
[48:58] | Because he wouldn’t have a traditional skeletal structure. | 因为人没有那种传统的骨架结构 |
[49:01] | Something more like a snake’s. with thousands of tiny bones– | 那种几千个小骨头组成的 像蛇那样 |
[49:04] | I have a–I have a question about that. Hedges. | 我有个问题 海吉斯 |
[49:08] | Have you ever been laid? | 你有没有跟人上过床 |
[49:10] | Many times. | 经常 |
[49:12] | With ladies. | 都是跟女人 |
[49:15] | Time for a little pressure. | 到了施加点压力的时候了 |
[49:18] | The weakest link in the vampire chain of command | 我们要切断吸血鬼们指挥的枢纽的薄弱点 |
[49:20] | has always been their familiars. | 那些冥族 |
[49:22] | Since the vampires can’t go out in the daylight. | 吸血鬼没法在白天活动 |
[49:25] | they get the humans to do all their dirty work. | 就让人类干那些坏事 |
[49:28] | We bleed the wannabes… | 我们给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[49:30] | Sooner or later. they’ll take us right to the real. | 迟早他们会带我们找到元凶 |
[49:33] | I got you some new wheels. | 我刚换了新车胎 |
[49:35] | You take care of it now. | 你注意点 |
[49:43] | She’s making playlists. | 她正在弄一个播放列表 |
[49:46] | She likes to listen to MP3s when she hunts. | 她喜欢在行动的时候听MP3 |
[49:48] | It’s like her own internal soundtrack. you know? | 她正在设置音轨 |
[49:50] | Dark core. trip hop. whatever kids are listening to these days. | 重金属 摇滚 都是现在孩子们爱听的 |
[49:55] | Me. I’m more of a David Hasselhoff fan. you know? | 我也是大卫·哈斯霍夫的影迷 |
[50:53] | Eventually. you know. your head is gonna pop off. | 最后你会明白 你的脑袋早晚会搬家 |
[50:56] | Fuck! No. no! Please. please! Please. | 他妈的 不要 求求你们 |
[50:58] | Who’s your handler? | 谁是你的顶头上司 |
[51:00] | I don’t know my fucking handler. | 我不知道他妈的是谁 |
[51:01] | I swear. I swear! | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[51:03] | Oh. shit! Please! Please! | 求求你们了 |
[51:10] | Oh. it’s you. | 是你的 |
[51:12] | I’ll take that. | 我来接 |
[51:14] | Come on! | 快点 |
[51:15] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快点 |
[51:21] | hello? | 喂 |
[51:22] | hello? | 喂 |
[51:25] | Hello. this is Dr. Vance. You paged me. | 喂 我是万斯博士 你的联系人 |
[51:29] | It’s for you. | 这是找你的 |
[51:30] | Yeah. go ahead. | 接吧 |
[51:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[51:37] | You know. at some point. you. uh. | 你知道 有时候 你 |
[51:38] | you might want to consider sitting down with somebody. | 你会考虑坐下来与某人谈谈 |
[51:41] | You know? Have a little share time? | 一起分享时光 |
[51:43] | Kick back? Get in touch with your inner child? | 像回报 和你的孩子谈心 |
[51:45] | That sort of thing? | 等方面的事 |
[51:46] | Also–just a thought–but you might wanna consider blinking once in a while. | 同时 只是个想法 你也许该考虑休息休息 |
[51:56] | I’m sorry. I. uh. I ate a lot of sugar today. | 抱歉 我 今天糖有点吃多了 |
[52:18] | You just can’t walk in here like–aah! | 你们不能就那么进去 |
[52:28] | Excuse me. sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[52:37] | Don’t do that. | 别乱来 |
[52:56] | Where’s Vance? | 万斯在哪儿 |
[52:57] | I’m sorry. but you can’t see Dr. Vance right now. | 对不起 万斯博士现在不见客 |
[53:08] | Sit. | 坐着别动 |
[53:14] | Can I. uh. can I help you? | 有什么 有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[53:16] | Remember me? Time for payback. | 还记得我吗 还债的时候到了 |
[53:18] | All right. Vance. what the hell do you know? | 好了 万斯 你到底知道多少 |
[53:23] | Oh. Jesus. | 哦上帝 |
[53:24] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[53:25] | Abby. It’s Drake! | 艾比 是德瑞克 |
[53:43] | So. you’re the hunter they all fear. | 这么说你就是那个令他们闻风丧胆的猎手 |
[53:45] | I had a feeling about you. | 我跟你挺投缘的 |
[53:47] | Just shoot him! | 别管我 开枪 |
[53:48] | Go ahead. Blade. | 来吧 刀锋 |
[53:50] | Show me what you’re made of. | 让我瞧瞧你有没有种 |
[55:24] | He got my baby! | 他把我的孩子抢走了 |
[55:26] | Aah! No! My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[56:28] | Ah. careful. Daywalker. | 留点神 白昼游侠 |
[56:31] | I’ve been told about you. | 对你的情况我略知一二 |
[56:33] | Your weakness for humans. | 你的弱点就是太在意人类的安危 |
[56:35] | Why’d you kill Vance? | 你为什么要杀万斯 |
[56:37] | He’d outlived his purpose. | 他已经没什么利用价值了 |
[56:40] | He died a good death. | 他死得很痛快 |
[56:41] | Quick. clean. | 干净利落 |
[56:43] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 这我倒是头回听说 |
[56:45] | You will. | 你会懂的 |
[56:48] | How are you able to survive in sunlight? | 你怎么不怕日光 |
[56:51] | Haven’t you read Stoker’s fable? | 你没听过我的故事吗 |
[56:54] | I was the first of the vampires. | 我是吸血一族的始祖 |
[56:58] | I am unique. | 独一无二 |
[57:00] | So that’s why they brought you back. | 所以他们才把你招回来 |
[57:02] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[57:03] | They believe through me they could become Daywalkers. | 他们觉得借助我 能让他们都变成白昼游侠 |
[57:11] | Look at them down there. | 瞧瞧下面这些人 |
[57:13] | Scurrying around like insects. | 个个象蚂蚁似的东来西去 |
[57:16] | They don’t know anything about honor or living by the sword. | 他们根本不知道何谓荣耀 何谓刀剑生涯 |
[57:20] | not like you and I do. | 而你我都深明其义 |
[57:22] | Do you think they could ever grasp what it means to be immortal? | 你觉得他们会明白 身为不死神灵意味着什么吗 |
[57:26] | You’re not immortal. | 你才不是什么不死神灵 |
[57:28] | I must’ve heard hundreds of you rodents make the same claim. | 这样的话我听了不下一百遍了 |
[57:32] | Each one of them have tasted the end of my sword. | 这些大言炎炎的家伙都成了我的刀下亡魂 |
[57:35] | Perhaps I will too. then. | 也许我也该见识一下你的刀法 |
[57:37] | but I think it is more likely the next time we meet. | 但我想很可能是我们下次再见面时 |
[57:41] | you fall before mine. | 你的刀对我的刀 |
[57:44] | Catch! | 接住 |
[58:08] | Did you see that guy? | 你见到那家伙没有 |
[58:09] | We’re gonna lose. man. We’re gonna– | 我们没戏了 我们没 |
[58:10] | Oh! God! | 上帝 |
[58:13] | We’re gonna fucking lose! | 我们他妈的彻底没戏了 |
[58:16] | Whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. Hold on. | 喂喂 慢着 |
[58:17] | What are you–what is that? What are you doing? | 这是啥玩意儿 你打算干什么 |
[58:19] | It’s an elastic protein. okay? | 这是抗体 |
[58:20] | It’s gonna stop the hemorrhaging. | 能中止变异反应 |
[58:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:23] | Is it gonna hurt? | 会很疼吗 |
[58:24] | Yeah. it’s gonna sting a little. | 会的 会稍微有点刺痛 |
[58:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[58:30] | Fuck me! | 真他妈疼 |
[58:37] | I had a family once. | 有一家人 |
[58:39] | Wife. two daughters. | 夫妻俩 两个女儿 |
[58:46] | Then a drifter came calling one evening. | 一天夜里家里来了个流浪汉 |
[58:50] | A vampire. | 一个吸血鬼 |
[58:53] | he toyed with ’em first. | 他先以耍弄他们为乐 |
[58:57] | Tried to make me decide which order they’d die in. | 让他们决定谁先死谁后死 |
[59:02] | I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我已经歇手好多年了 |
[59:04] | Since before you were born. | 在你出生前就不干了 |
[59:08] | I don ‘t want this life for you. Abby. | 我不想让你也走上这条路 艾比 |
[59:53] | Hey. Blade. | 刀锋 |
[59:54] | I got a question for you. | 我想问你个问题 |
[59:57] | Say we’re successful. Say we wipe out all the vampires. | 要是我们把那帮吸血鬼都给灭了 |
[1:00:00] | Whatthen. huh? | 你还有啥可干呢 |
[1:00:02] | You ever ask yourself that? | 你有没有想过这个问题 |
[1:00:05] | I mean. somehow. | 我是说 有时候 |
[1:00:06] | I–I don’t picture you teaching karate at the local Y. | 我怎么也想象不出 你在基督教青年会教人空手道的情形 |
[1:00:22] | He hates me. doesn’t he? | 他挺讨厌我的 是吧 |
[1:00:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:41] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[1:00:43] | Because there’s something bad inside of me. | 因为我身体里面有些不好的东西 |
[1:00:49] | This keeps it from getting out. | 这么做他们就出不来了 |
[1:00:51] | Why can’t you just be nice? | 为什么你不能对人好点呢 |
[1:00:59] | Because the world isn’t nice. | 因为这世界对我不好 |
[1:01:07] | I found where the vampires are working. | 我找到了吸血鬼的老巢 |
[1:01:09] | Biomedica Enterprises. | 一家生物医药公司 |
[1:01:11] | They’ve been buying up all sorts of supplies. | 生产各种生物制品 |
[1:01:14] | Check it out. | 请看 |
[1:01:16] | Taq polymerase. | 人造关节 |
[1:01:18] | bone marrow growth supplement. | 骨髓生长补充剂 |
[1:01:21] | genetic sequencing enzymes. | 基因排序酶 |
[1:01:25] | You want a party favor? | 你想去凑凑热闹嘛 |
[1:01:27] | Lucky seven. | 幸运时刻 |
[1:01:29] | Silver hollow points. | 锁定他们的行踪 |
[1:01:30] | Done. | 收到 |
[1:02:01] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我有事 |
[1:02:03] | We’ve got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:02:05] | Doing a little moonlighting. Chief? | 出来月夜散步吗 警长 |
[1:02:08] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:02:21] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干嘛 |
[1:02:23] | Talk. | 讲话 |
[1:02:26] | Talk. | 讲话 |
[1:02:30] | Spill it! | 快交待吧 |
[1:02:32] | You know what we’re doing. | 你知道我们在干嘛 |
[1:02:34] | What’s inside? | 那里面有什么 |
[1:02:43] | Now. what’s behind door number one? | 现在告诉我 1号门后面是什么 |
[1:02:48] | I can’t tell you. They–they’ll kill me. | 我不能讲 他们会杀了我的 |
[1:02:50] | Kill you? Motherfucker. I’ll kill you. | 杀了你 我还要杀你这个狗日的呢 |
[1:02:52] | I’ll just enjoy it better. | 我更乐意做这事 |
[1:03:02] | You know the routine. | 你懂规矩的 |
[1:03:20] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[1:03:25] | God in Heaven. | 我的天 |
[1:03:42] | What is this place? | 这地方是干吗用的 |
[1:03:44] | It’s a blood farming facility. | 这里是我们的供血农场 |
[1:03:53] | Vampires decided that hunting humans on a piecemeal basis was… | 吸血鬼们发现抓一个人只能饱餐一顿的狩猎 |
[1:03:57] | too inefficient. | 太不经济了 |
[1:03:59] | Why kill your prey when you can keep them alive? | 明明能活着放养他们 干吗还要杀死你的猎物呢 |
[1:04:05] | Under optimal conditions. a donor can generate | 在最佳条件下 这些供血者 |
[1:04:07] | anywhere from 50 to 100 pints of blood. | 能产出50到100品脱的血浆 |
[1:04:11] | Productive. | 相当高产 |
[1:04:14] | Where do you get all these people? | 这些人你们从哪里找来的 |
[1:04:17] | They got processing centers in every major city. | 每个大城市的中心他们都搜罗过 |
[1:04:20] | At any given time. there’s what. | 用不了多久 你知道吗 |
[1:04:23] | two. three million homeless wandering around America? | 有两三百万无家可归的人在美国四处流浪 |
[1:04:26] | They just pull ’em in off the streets. | 他们不过把他们都从大街上弄走了 |
[1:04:30] | Nobody cares about them. | 没人关心他们 |
[1:04:33] | We’re doing this country a service. really. | 我们其实在给这个国家办好事呢 |
[1:04:39] | Vampire final solution. | 吸血鬼的最终解决方案 |
[1:04:42] | Are they aware? | 他们有意识吗 |
[1:04:44] | Do they feel anything? | 能感觉到吗 |
[1:04:47] | They’re in a chemical-induced coma. | 他们处于药物引起的深度昏迷 |
[1:04:49] | They’re brain dead. | 他们的大脑已经死亡 |
[1:04:54] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[1:04:56] | This the future you want? | 这就是你们想要的未来 |
[1:04:58] | Don’t you think that they have a place for you in their future? | 你不认为他们以后也会给你准备这么个位子吗 |
[1:05:03] | We don’t have a choice! | 我们没有选择的 |
[1:05:06] | They’re going to win. Can’t you see that? | 他会赢的 你还不明白吗 |
[1:05:09] | He’s come back! | 他已经回来了 |
[1:05:10] | There’s nothing stopping them now. | 没什么再能阻止他了 |
[1:05:13] | There’s me. | 还有我在 |
[1:05:15] | Go! | 滚 |
[1:05:18] | You got 20 seconds. | 给你20秒 |
[1:05:23] | Twenty. | 20秒 |
[1:05:31] | Shutdown password–what is it? | 关闭系统密码是什么 |
[1:05:33] | Harvest. | 收割 |
[1:05:36] | Put it in. | 快输入啊 |
[1:05:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:06:10] | – Oh! You win. – One more. one more. | -你赢了 -再来一次 |
[1:06:12] | “Now. Nome King. having never tried to be good. | 诺姆王(绿野仙踪中的人物)从没干过好事 |
[1:06:16] | was very bad indeed.” | 他真是坏透了 |
[1:06:20] | “Having decided to conquer the land of Oz | 他决心要征服奥兹国 |
[1:06:23] | and to destroy the Emerald City…” | 摧毁翡翠城 |
[1:06:33] | This ain’t no video game. | 这可不是在打电玩 |
[1:06:35] | This ain’t no video game. | 这可不是在打电玩 |
[1:06:41] | Come on. now. | 再来 |
[1:07:08] | Dude. you’re dead. | 老兄 你不是死了吗 |
[1:07:19] | Mom. the lights are weird. | 妈妈 灯光有点奇怪 |
[1:07:22] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 |
[1:07:24] | They’re going on and off. | 它们一直在闪 |
[1:07:29] | Guys? | 有人在吗 |
[1:07:32] | Zoe. I want you to go. and I want you to hide. okay? | 宙依 你去那边躲好 好吗 |
[1:07:35] | Like we talked about. Go on. | 听话 去吧 |
[1:10:16] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[1:10:23] | King! | 金 |
[1:11:28] | Zoe? | 宙依 |
[1:11:34] | Zoe. | 宙依 |
[1:11:38] | Whistler. | 惠斯勒 |
[1:12:55] | Use it. | 化悲愤为力量 |
[1:12:59] | Use it. | 化悲愤 |
[1:13:05] | Use it. | 为力量 |
[1:13:28] | Back off. pooch. | 走开 |
[1:13:33] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[1:13:37] | What the fuck?! | 这他妈的是什么玩意儿 |
[1:13:39] | Good dog. | 小狗狗 |
[1:13:40] | What the fuck?! | 这他妈的什么玩意儿 |
[1:13:46] | His name’s Pac-Man. | 他叫帕克曼 |
[1:13:48] | We’ve been porting the vampire gene into other species–experimenting. | 我们把吸血鬼基因移植到其他生物身上 实验性的 |
[1:13:52] | You made a goddamn vampire Pomeranian? | 你们弄出只该死的波美拉尼亚吸血狗来 |
[1:13:57] | Yeah. | 可不 |
[1:14:05] | Precious. isn’t he? | 宝贝啊 你说呢 |
[1:14:06] | Well. that depends who you ask. because clearly. | 那得看和谁比了 因为 |
[1:14:08] | this dog has a bigger dick than you. | 这狗的家伙明显比你的大 |
[1:14:12] | And when the fuck did you see my dick. fuckface? | 你他妈的什么时候见过我的家伙 欠操小子 |
[1:14:19] | I was talking to her! | 我是对她说的 |
[1:14:25] | Poor King. | 可怜的金 |
[1:14:28] | You look so distraught! | 你看起来真是脑子坏了 |
[1:14:35] | Give me that chair. | 把那把椅子给我搬过来 |
[1:14:47] | You’re tasting a little bland. lover. | 尝起来有点粘乎乎的 |
[1:14:49] | Are you getting enough fatty acids in your diet? | 好象脂肪酸摄入不够呀 |
[1:14:52] | Have you tried lake trout? | 多吃点鲑鱼吧 |
[1:14:55] | Mackerel? | 或者鲭鱼 |
[1:14:57] | How about you take a sugar-frosted fuck off the end of my dick? | 你怎么不来我下面 尝尝加糖加冰的家伙 |
[1:15:02] | And how about everyone here not saying the word “dick” anymore? | 在座各位都别提脏字了 好不好 |
[1:15:08] | It provokes my envy. | 这让我很是不爽 |
[1:15:18] | Tell us about Blade. King. | 跟我们说说刀锋的情况吧 金 |
[1:15:20] | What’s this weapon he’s been planning? | 他有什么武器 有什么计划 |
[1:15:23] | I can tell you two things. | 我可以告诉你两点 |
[1:15:27] | One…your hairdo is ridiculous. | 第一 你的发型真够 可笑的 |
[1:15:34] | Two. I ate a Iot of garlic. and I just farted. | 第二 我吃了好多大蒜 而且我刚放了屁 |
[1:15:39] | Silent but deadly. | 寂静无声但杀人于无形 |
[1:15:42] | Spit it out. you fucking fruitcake! | 快老实交代 你他妈的 |
[1:15:45] | All right! Fuck! I’ll tell you about the weapon. | 好吧 我他妈的跟你们讲讲武器的事 |
[1:15:56] | It’s a new flavor crystal formula. | 是一种新口味的结晶配方 |
[1:15:58] | Twice the chocolaty goodness. half the calories. | 巧克力加倍 热量减半 |
[1:15:59] | Plus. it helps prevent tooth decay. There. | 而且还能防止蛀牙 |
[1:16:11] | You’re brave. King. | 你很勇敢 金 |
[1:16:13] | I’ll give you that. | 这我承认 |
[1:16:16] | But underneath all that swagger. | 可是在你装腔作势的表面下 |
[1:16:20] | I know what you really fear. | 我知道你最怕的是什么 |
[1:16:23] | What would hurt you more than anything else. | 什么会让你伤得最深 |
[1:16:40] | You don’t want to go back to being one of us. do you? | 你不想再回头加入我们的行列了 是吧 |
[1:16:53] | I’m gonna bite you again. King. | 我要再咬你一次 金 |
[1:16:57] | And I’m gonna leave you here while you turn. | 然后把你留在这儿等你变异 |
[1:17:02] | I’m going to watch you day after day | 我要地看着你的嗜血本性 |
[1:17:06] | as the thirst keeps building and building. | 一天天地变强 |
[1:17:13] | And then. | 然后 |
[1:17:14] | when you can’t stand it anymore… | 到了你再也无法忍受的时刻 |
[1:17:24] | …I’m gonna bring the little girl in here… | 我要把这个小女孩带到这儿 |
[1:17:28] | …for you to feed on. | 做你的点心 |
[1:17:32] | Would you like that. King? | 你喜欢这样吗 金 |
[1:17:35] | Would you enjoy taking her life? | 你会享受杀死她的乐趣吗 |
[1:17:55] | Now we’re getting somewhere. my pet. | 现在我再问你一遍 |
[1:18:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:18:21] | Yeah. I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[1:18:26] | Don’t let it turn inward. | 别太把它放在心上 |
[1:18:31] | and already has | 可是已经晚了 |
[1:19:32] | He’s one of ours. | 他是我们的人 |
[1:19:33] | My name is Caulder. | 我叫考德尔 |
[1:19:35] | I’ll be your driver this evening. | 是你们今晚的司机 |
[1:19:47] | Sommerfield left you a video message. | 赛摩菲德给你们留了盘录像带 |
[1:19:54] | If you’re watching this. I’m already dead. | 如果你们看到这个 说明我已经死了 |
[1:19:57] | If Zoe’s alive. I want you to promise me that you’ll take care of her. okay? | 如果宙依还活着 我想让你们都保证要照顾好她 好吗 |
[1:20:01] | I’ve been reading her the Oz books every night. | 我每晚都给她讲绿野仙踪的故事 |
[1:20:05] | We just started reading The Emerald City of Oz. | 我们刚开始讲到奥兹国的翡翠城 |
[1:20:08] | You know. the one with the Nome King? | 你知道 就是诺姆王的故事 |
[1:20:13] | I think I’ve managed to cultivate a workable strain of the DayStar virus. | 我想我们的晨星病毒已经基本研制成功了 |
[1:20:17] | As a precaution. I transmitted the genetic sequence to Caulder | 为防万一 我把基因序列给考德尔传了一份 |
[1:20:20] | in case our main stock was destroyed. | 防备一旦我们的主机数据损失 |
[1:20:23] | In order for it to achieve maximum lethality. | 要取得最大的效力 |
[1:20:25] | you’re gonna need to interfuse it with Drake’s blood. | 你们必须让它侵入德瑞克的血液 |
[1:20:28] | Now. if it works. | 如果病毒起了作用 |
[1:20:31] | every vampire in the immediate vicinity should die almost instantly. | 所有的吸血鬼会立即死亡 |
[1:20:35] | There’s one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:20:37] | Blade. you need to know | 刀锋 你得知道 |
[1:20:40] | that there’s a chance the virus could destroy you. too. | 病毒也有可能侵害你的身体 |
[1:20:43] | Because you’re a hybrid. | 因为你的杂合体 |
[1:20:44] | I–I’m not sure if your immune system will be able to tolerate it. | 我不知道你的免疫系统能否经受的住考验 |
[1:20:49] | I’m sorry. We just didn ‘t have enough time to properly test it. | 对不起 我们实在没有时间再做测试了 |
[1:20:56] | So. shall we take a look at the plague arrow? | 我们是不是来看一眼这种瘟疫病毒 |
[1:21:00] | I only had time to fabricate a small amount of DayStar. | 这么短的时间内我只能做出很少量的晨星病毒 |
[1:21:05] | However. I was able to outfit it. | 但是 我还是想办法把它装备好了 |
[1:21:11] | A compressed gas projectile… | 这相当于一个气射弹 |
[1:21:15] | …that can be shot from one of the four-barrel rifles or a bow. | 可以用四筒来复枪或者弓弩发射 |
[1:21:23] | Either way. you must be sure that the shot counts. | 不管怎么样 你得保证一击得手 |
[1:21:27] | You would simply not have enough for a second shot. | 因为你根本没有发第二弹的可能 |
[1:21:40] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:21:42] | You’re the Nome King. | 你是诺姆王 |
[1:21:46] | The Nome King. | 诺姆王 |
[1:21:48] | How sweet. | 不错嘛 |
[1:21:50] | Tell me. child. do you want to die? | 告诉我 孩子 你想死吗 |
[1:21:54] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕死 |
[1:21:55] | I’ll go to Heaven. | 我会上天堂的 |
[1:21:58] | There is no Heaven. | 根本没有什么天堂 |
[1:21:59] | No God. no angels. | 没有上帝 也没有天使 |
[1:22:02] | The only thing in your future is nothingness. | 你将来要面对的只是一片虚无 |
[1:22:06] | But what if you could change that? | 可要是你能改变这一切 |
[1:22:08] | What if you could remain a child forever? | 要是你能一直做个孩子呢 |
[1:22:12] | Wouldn’t you like that? | 你会不喜欢这样吗 |
[1:22:13] | Wouldn’t you accept that gift? | 你会不接受这样的恩赐吗 |
[1:22:17] | My friends are coming to kill you. | 我的朋友就要来杀死你了 |
[1:24:33] | Gonna be sorry you did that. | 快为你所做的向我道歉吧 |
[1:24:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:24:39] | Nobody’s coming for you. Kingshit. | 臭蛋 没人会来救你的 金 |
[1:24:44] | Sure they are. | 当然会有人来 |
[1:24:46] | God– | 上帝 |
[1:24:47] | See. one of the things you fuckheads need to know about us Nightstalkers | 你们这些笨蛋需要了解的是 我们夜行侠 |
[1:24:52] | is that when you join our club. you get all sorts of groovy little door prizes. | 入会的时候 会得到一系列小奖品 |
[1:24:58] | And one of them is this nifty little tracking node surgically implanted in your body. | 其中之一 就是在体内植入一个小跟踪器 |
[1:25:04] | – Bullshit. – Yeah. | -胡说八道 -是啊 |
[1:25:09] | See. when one of us goes missing… | 要是任何一个成员落了单 |
[1:25:12] | …the others. they just dial up the satellite | 另外的成员就会拨号和卫星联系 |
[1:25:15] | which is in space. | 远在太空的卫星 |
[1:25:17] | And then presto. | 然后马上 |
[1:25:19] | Instant cavalry. | 就会火速赶来支援 |
[1:25:22] | You like that. huh? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:25:25] | Go fuck your sister. | 操你们老妹去吧 |
[1:25:26] | Okay. King. | 好吧 金 |
[1:25:29] | Where is this tracking node of yours? | 你的小跟踪器安在哪儿了 |
[1:25:34] | It’s in my left ass check. | 在我的左屁股里面 小妞 |
[1:25:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:25:38] | It’s in my right ass cheek. | 是在我右屁股里面 小妞 |
[1:25:42] | Okay. I’m–okay. seriously. now. | 好好 我这会讲真的 |
[1:25:45] | It’s in the meat of my butt. just below the Hello Kitty tattoo. | 它在我的两个蛋中间 就在那个凯蒂猫纹身下面 |
[1:25:52] | Seriously. just pull down my tighty-whities and see for yourself. | 我是说真的 不信你自己把我的内裤脱下来看 |
[1:25:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:25:56] | It’s not funny anymore! | 这已经不好笑了 |
[1:25:58] | No. it’s not. you horse-humping bitch! | 确实不好笑 你这个婊子 |
[1:26:00] | But it will be a few seconds from now. | 过几秒钟我们再看 |
[1:26:04] | See. that tickle that you’re feeling in the back of your throat right now… | 瞧你的喉咙里现在是不是痒痒的 |
[1:26:09] | …that’s atomized colloidal silver. | 那是哮喘银粉 |
[1:26:11] | It’s being pumped through the building’s air conditioning system. | 它们已经散布到整个大楼的空调系统了 |
[1:26:14] | you cock-juggling thundercunt! | 你们这帮鸟人 |
[1:26:26] | Which means the fat lady should be singing | 这就是说瞧好了 马上就要 |
[1:26:29] | right about now! | 神兵天降了 |
[1:26:41] | This is awkward. | 这可真没面子 |
[1:26:44] | Do you have a cell phone? | 手机能借用一下吗 |
[1:27:11] | Um…a little help here. | 能帮帮手吗 |
[1:27:57] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:27:59] | – Where’s Zoe? – Drake’s got her. | -宙依在哪儿 -在德瑞克手里 |
[1:28:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:06] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:28:08] | I brought your toys. | 拿着你的玩意儿 |
[1:28:11] | Try to keep up. | 自己当心点 |
[1:30:20] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[1:30:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:30:26] | Okay. Let’s get you out of here. | 好了 我带你出去 |
[1:30:28] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[1:30:50] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[1:30:55] | Oh. fuck me sideways! | 哦 我操操操 |
[1:31:03] | He’s a cute Iittle guy. aren’t ya? | 你们都是小可爱 |
[1:31:05] | Good little puppies. | 好狗狗 |
[1:31:07] | Yeah. you’re gonna stay. | 对了 你们都待着别动 |
[1:31:09] | You stay. | 别动 |
[1:31:10] | Oh. There’s a pretty smile. | 这个笑容真灿烂 |
[1:31:14] | I’m going to. uh… | 我要… |
[1:31:56] | Hey. dickface. | 欠操的小子 |
[1:31:58] | You seen my dog? | 瞧见我的狗狗了没 |
[1:32:00] | Have you tried the lobby? | 去大厅找过没有 |
[1:32:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:11] | Fuck… | 我… |
[1:32:12] | Come on. King. | 来吧 金 |
[1:32:14] | …this. | 操 |
[1:32:33] | Blade. | 刀锋 |
[1:32:35] | Ready to die? | 准备受死了 |
[1:32:39] | I was born ready. motherfucker. | 生来就准备好了 狗日的 |
[1:32:44] | Motherfucker. | 狗日的 |
[1:32:46] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[1:34:24] | You broke my arm! | 你把我胳膊拧折了 |
[1:38:10] | Are you ready to die. motherfucker? | 准备好受死了 狗日的 |
[1:39:44] | Give it up. | 投降吧 |
[1:39:45] | Come on. Give it up. King. | 快投降吧 金 |
[1:39:47] | Give it up. Give it up. | 投降吧 投降吧 |
[1:39:49] | Give it up. | 投降吧 |
[1:40:18] | Hang in there. kitten. | 挺住 亲爱的 |
[1:40:19] | I’ll get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[1:40:31] | Funny. isn’t it? | 可笑啊 不是吗 |
[1:40:34] | All this time. my people were trying to create a new kind of vampire. | 我们的人一直致力于造出一种新型吸血鬼 |
[1:40:38] | when one already exists. | 而那种新型吸血鬼已经在世了 |
[1:40:43] | I don’t need to survive. | 我没有必要再活下去了 |
[1:40:45] | The future of our race rests with you. | 我们种族的未来都寄托在你身上 |
[1:40:49] | You fought with honor. | 你为荣誉而战 |
[1:40:51] | I respect that. | 这我很敬重 |
[1:40:54] | Allow me a parting gift. | 请允许我给你个分手礼 |
[1:40:58] | But remember this. | 请记住 |
[1:41:00] | Sooner or later. | 或迟或早 |
[1:41:03] | the thirst always wins. | 嗜血的本性永远会占上风的 |
[1:43:32] | Drake’s final gift let’s just see the FBI got,the body | 德瑞克的最后的礼物 我们这么说吧 FBI得到的 |
[1:43:42] | just wasn’t they were banking on | 并不是他们想要的那具遗体 |
[1:44:00] | Blade is still out there somewhere,doing what he did best. | 刀锋还在城市的某个地方 干着他最拿手的活计 |
[1:44:05] | He was a weapon. | 他是件武器 |
[1:44:07] | His life is a war. | 他的人生是场战争 |
[1:44:10] | And everybody knows the war never ends. | 谁都知道战争永远不会结束 |