英文名称:Code 8
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Amber-Royal\h\h\h\hKKKwn\h\h\h\hsolo3wntr | 翻\h译 |
[00:35] | We call on all those | 我们号召所有 |
[00:37] | who were born with special abilities. | 天生具有超能力的人 |
[00:38] | Come register your powers and help make a difference. | 快来登记你的力量并改变世界吧 |
[00:43] | Lincoln City, | 林肯市 |
[00:44] | America’s fastest-growing economy is opening its doors | 这个美国增长最快的经济体 |
[00:47] | to hundreds of special-ability individuals | 正在向数百名超能力者敞开大门 |
[00:48] | to help build the city of the future. | 以帮助建设未来之城 |
[00:50] | Certainly, power-enabled people | 当然 超能力者 |
[00:52] | were invited to Lincoln City to help | 是被邀请来林肯市 |
[00:54] | with manufacturing and construction. | 帮助生产和建设的 |
[00:56] | I suppose, yes, this was a time | 我想是的 在那个时候 |
[00:58] | when the usefulness of those skills | 这些能力的用处 |
[01:00] | outweighed the potential dangers. | 超过了潜在的危险 |
[01:01] | Nobody knew why some people had powers, | 没有人知道为什么这些人会有超能力 |
[01:03] | but as long as they were effective workers, | 但只要他们能高效的工作 |
[01:05] | it didn’t matter. | 就没关系 |
[01:06] | We were fire fighters, police officers. | 我们是消防员 警察 |
[01:09] | We were doctors, for heaven’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 我们是医生 |
[01:10] | We used our powers to help people. | 我们运用我们的超能力帮助他人 |
[01:13] | This is automation. | 自动化 |
[01:15] | Today’s way of manufacturing. | 是如今的制造方式 |
[01:17] | But economically speaking, over time, | 但从经济的角度来说 随着时间推移 |
[01:19] | those with powers were no longer in demand. | 不再需要那些超能力者 |
[01:21] | Machines could do what they could do. | 他们能做的事机器也能做到 |
[01:24] | Hundreds are out of work | 数百人失业 |
[01:24] | 300超能力者失业 AIJ工厂倒闭 | |
[01:25] | and more layoffs are expected. | 预计还会有更多的裁员 |
[01:26] | No, no, no, I didn’t say | 不 不 不 我没说过 |
[01:27] | we wouldn’t hire a powered person. | 我们不会雇超能力者 |
[01:29] | I said we wouldn’t hire an unregistered powered person. | 我是说我们不会雇未登记的超能力者 |
[01:31] | Big difference. | 差别很大 |
[01:33] | We’re talking powered on LC Radio, 88 FM. | 我们正在FM88林肯市电台讨论超能力者 |
[01:34] | You’re on the air. | 你正在直播 |
[01:35] | I can’t get a job cleaning toilets. | 我连个洗厕所的工作都找不到 |
[01:36] | It’s pretty fucking bad… | 真他妈的操蛋 |
[01:38] | Whoa, whoa, you can’t say that on the radio. | 你可不能在电台里说这话 |
[01:39] | The new highly-addictive street drug is called Psyke. | 极易成瘾的新型街头毒品叫做赛克 |
[01:42] | Newest deadly narcotic. | 最新的致命性毒品 |
[01:43] | America’s latest and most vicious drug. | 美国最新的毒性最烈的毒品 |
[01:50] | The main ingredient in Psyke, | 赛克的主要成分是 |
[01:51] | spinal fluid extracted from individuals with power. | 超能力者的脑脊液 |
[01:53] | With drug dealers paying handsomely for their spinal… | 毒贩子们为了这些脑脊液花费千金 |
[01:57] | Making tapping illegal isn’t gonna solve anything. | 宣布利用脑脊液违法并不能解决任何问题 |
[01:58] | These people already can’t get jobs. | 这些人已经找不到工作了 |
[02:00] | It’ll make them more desperate and more dangerous. | 这将让他们更绝望 更加危险 |
[02:01] | The leader of this drug ring pleaded guilty… | 该贩毒集团的头目已认罪 |
[02:03] | Cartel called “The Trust” | 卡特尔称之为”信托集团” |
[02:04] | is running a major Psyke operation. | 正在进行大规模的赛克交易 |
[02:05] | In many ways, | 在很多方面 |
[02:06] | it is as sophisticated as a Fortune 500 Company. | 它像500强企业一样老练 |
[02:08] | Psyke is seeing a massive spread | 赛克正大规模的蔓延到 |
[02:11] | into non-powered communities across the state. | 全国非超能力者群体中 |
[02:13] | My daughter is a drug addict! | 我女儿是个瘾君子 |
[02:14] | All eyes are on the mayor today… | 今天所有人都关注着市长 |
[02:15] | 在林肯市的抗议 超能力必须有所控制 | |
[02:16] | Officials announced a new, | 官方发布了一个新的 |
[02:17] | comprehensive power registration policy. | 全面的超能力登记政策 |
[02:19] | As pressure mounts for an outright power… | 随着关于超能力的舆论压力愈来愈大 |
[02:21] | Some police departments | 一些警察局 |
[02:22] | are using new technology… | 正使用新的技术 |
[02:23] | Thermal cameras so sensitive it detects… | 热感相机非常灵敏可以探测到 |
[02:26] | I get scanned every single day. | 我每天都被扫描 |
[02:28] | Protect your family from unwanted… | 保护你的家人不受伤害 |
[02:30] | The new fleets of automated robotic officers | 由自动化机器警察组成的新部队 |
[02:31] | 守护者计划启动 在林肯市的机器人警察已发挥作用 | |
[02:32] | called Guardians… | 叫做守护者 |
[02:34] | I can hear these things flying above my house all night, | 我能听到这些东西整夜在我家上空飞行 |
[02:37] | it’s fucking terrifying! | 这他妈也太吓人了 |
[02:39] | They need to leave us alone. | 他们离我们越远越好 |
[03:09] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[03:13] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:15] | Fell asleep in your uniform again. | 你又穿工作服睡着了 |
[03:20] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:22] | Guess I’m ready to go to work. | 我猜我该去上班了 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:28] | Make you a hot cup of coffee. | 我给你冲杯热咖啡 |
[03:30] | Okay, thanks, hon. | 好的 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[04:04] | So, answer the question. | 那么 回答我的问题 |
[04:05] | If you were a vegetable, | 如果你是一种蔬菜 |
[04:07] | what kind of vegetable would you be? | 你会是哪种蔬菜呢 |
[04:08] | We’re really gonna do this right now? | 我们真的要现在做这个吗 |
[04:09] | We are doing this. | 没错 |
[04:12] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | A tomato. | 西红柿 |
[04:19] | A tomato. | 西红柿啊 |
[04:21] | It’s a fruit and a vegetable, so it’s versatile. | 它既是蔬菜也是水果 所以它是多面手 |
[04:24] | Like me, you know? | 就像我一样 |
[04:25] | I can do different things. | 我可以做各种不同的事 |
[04:26] | Is that what you’re gonna say if they ask you that? | 他们要是问你这问题你就这样回答吗 |
[04:29] | Tough crowd, okay, how would you answer it? | 真难应付 好吧 你会怎么答 |
[04:32] | I would be an onion. | 我会选洋葱 |
[04:33] | – An onion. – Mm-hmm. | -洋葱 -对 |
[04:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:35] | Because, they have so many layers. | 因为 洋葱有很多层 |
[04:37] | And so do I. | 我也是这样 |
[04:39] | – It’s good.- Wow. | -这回答不错 -好吧 |
[04:42] | It’s a good thing I’m the one interviewing, | 幸好是我去参加面试 |
[04:43] | ’cause that is a brutal answer. | 你的回答太直接了 |
[04:50] | Mom, they’re getting worse. | 妈 你的情况变糟了 |
[04:54] | They’re fine. | 没事的 |
[04:57] | Mom, if anything were to happen to you… | 妈 万一你出了什么事 |
[05:00] | Nothing’s gonna happen to me. | 我不会有事的 |
[05:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:06] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会有事的 |
[05:11] | Eat. | 吃东西吧 |
[05:12] | You don’t wanna be late. | 你不想迟到的 |
[05:30] | Connor Reed? | 康纳·里德 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[05:41] | We be the ones to run and hide? | 我们要逃走藏起来吗 |
[05:42] | They commit the crimes, let them run and hide. | 他们犯了法 他们才该逃走躲起来 |
[05:44] | How about that for an idea? | 这个主意怎么样 |
[05:46] | I don’t care if they’re born with powers. | 我不管他们是否生来就有超能力 |
[05:48] | I agree, they’re dangerous. | 我同意 他们很危险 |
[05:49] | I’m sick of them, I’m not afraid to say it. | 我讨厌他们 我不怕说出来 |
[05:52] | Get moving. | 快走 |
[05:53] | Tommy, for Christ’s sake, every time. | 汤米 天啊 你每次都这样 |
[05:56] | I got another load coming in 15, | 我15分钟后还有单货要来呢 |
[05:58] | let’s go, you’re killing me! | 快走 真是要命了 |
[05:59] | Joe. | 乔 |
[06:00] | You need another one? | 你还有货要运吗 |
[06:01] | I did, an hour ago. | 是啊 在一个小时前 |
[06:02] | Oh man, I could really use this. | 大哥 我真的需要这个 |
[06:04] | Yeah, well, life is about timing, Conner, | 那又怎样 时间就是生命 康纳 |
[06:06] | and today yours is for shit. | 你今天的时间算是废了 |
[06:09] | You got another load coming in 15, | 你的另一趟货15分钟后就来 |
[06:11] | truck’s pretty full. | 卡车已经很满了 |
[06:13] | I’m only giving you a half day. | 我只给你半天时间 |
[06:15] | I missed an hour. | 我少了一个小时 |
[06:16] | Take it or leave it, I’m good either way. | 要不要随你 我无所谓 |
[06:20] | Yo. | 你好 |
[06:21] | Sup, how’d the job interview go? | 面试怎么样 |
[06:23] | Oh, crushed it, yeah, start Monday, | 手到擒来 周一开始工作 |
[06:25] | full benefits, corner office. | 福利齐全 还有个办公室 |
[06:27] | Sounds like a dream. | 听起来像做梦一样 |
[06:51] | D-1-0-6, arriving at 162 West Lake. | D-1-0-6 到达西湖162号 |
[06:54] | Three workers spotted out front | 前面有三个工人 |
[06:56] | Guardians standing by. | 守护者正待命 |
[06:58] | 10 Alpha 20, drone support has landed. | 编号10-α-20 无人机支援已经降落 |
[07:00] | You are clear to approach. | 你可以接近目标 |
[07:02] | Attention. | 注意 |
[07:04] | This is the LCPD. | 我们是林肯市警察局 |
[07:06] | All workers are to come outside for identification. | 所有工人出来确认身份 |
[07:09] | 10 Alpha 20 at 162 West Lake. | 编号10-α-20已在西湖162号 |
[07:13] | You the foreman? | 你是工头吗 |
[07:14] | Yes, can I help you? | 是 有什么事吗 |
[07:16] | We got a call about powers being used. | 我们接到举报有人使用超能力 |
[07:18] | Uh, it’d be the first time I heard anything about that. | 这事我还是第一次听说 |
[07:22] | All right! | 好了 |
[07:24] | Everyone line up. | 大家排成一排 |
[07:25] | Let’s go! | 都动起来 |
[07:30] | All right, caps off, chins to the sky. | 把帽子摘下来 抬头看天 |
[07:41] | Yeah, half of these guys are enabled. | 没错 一半都是超能力者 |
[07:42] | Anybody with ability can pack up your shit, | 有超能力的人可以卷铺盖走人了 |
[07:44] | you’re done for the day. | 今天的活就干到这里 |
[07:46] | You wanna use powers, get a permit next time. | 想用超能力 下次先去申请许可 |
[07:48] | Yeah, who’s got money for that shit? | 说得轻巧 谁有钱买那玩意 |
[07:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:51] | Not my problem. | 不关我事 |
[07:54] | Guy at the end won’t look up. | 最后那个人没有抬头 |
[07:56] | Hey, asshole. | 嘿 混蛋 |
[07:59] | Hey! Chin up. | 喂 抬头 |
[08:03] | Now! | 马上 |
[08:07] | He’s got a warrant! | 他是通缉犯 |
[08:09] | 已登记 能力 三级 姓名 未知 性别 男 年龄 32 | |
[08:10] | Hands away from your body, now! | 立刻举起你的双手 |
[08:12] | Do not move! | 别乱动 |
[08:16] | Guardians ready to drop. | 守护者准备降落 |
[08:18] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[08:20] | Now slowly put your hands behind your back. | 现在慢慢地把双手放在背后 |
[08:30] | Great job, really making a difference. | 干得好 真是与众不同 |
[08:32] | What’s that? | 你说啥 |
[08:34] | You got something you wanna say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[09:03] | Back up! | 退后 |
[09:05] | Back up now! | 立刻后退 |
[09:06] | Yeah, okay, okay. | 行 好 好的 |
[09:07] | Everybody, face down on the pavement, now! | 现在 每个人现在脸朝下趴在地上 |
[09:12] | Shots fired at 162 West Lake, one officer is down. | 在西湖162号发生交火 一名警官受伤 |
[09:15] | I need additional ground units and medical. | 需要额外的地面部队和医疗救援 |
[09:29] | Stand by for drop, | 准备降落 |
[09:30] | maintain 500 feet until cleared | 收到指令前保持152米的高度 |
[09:32] | Target is a Psyke op in apartment 106. | 目标是106号公寓的一家赛克公司 |
[09:34] | Drug unit says it’s one of Marcus Sutcliffe’s. | 禁毒部门说这是马库斯·萨特克利夫的公司之一 |
[09:39] | Visual on target, ground team coming in. | 看到目标 地面小组进入 |
[09:45] | D-1-1-8, 40 meters, ready to drop. | D-1-1-8 40米距离 准备降落 |
[09:47] | Cleared to drop. | 同意降落 |
[09:51] | Dropping. | 降落 |
[09:55] | Guardians are online at Riverton Towers. | 守护者在里弗顿大厦已准备就绪 |
[10:00] | Class four Brawn with multiple priors | 在建筑内发现了四级肌肉人 |
[10:01] | spotted in the building. | 和多名有前科者 |
[10:03] | Considered armed and dangerous. | 可能携带武器 非常危险 |
[10:08] | Come on. | 过来 |
[10:09] | Clear the hall! | 别挡道 |
[10:12] | Get back inside, lock your door. | 回去 锁上门 |
[10:30] | Execute. | 行动 |
[10:36] | Show your fucking hands! | 举起手来 |
[10:43] | Don’t! | 停下 |
[10:46] | Get on the fucking ground! | 蹲下 |
[10:50] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:53] | Check that hall. | 去客厅看看 |
[10:59] | Show me your fucking hands! | 把手背好了 |
[11:05] | If it were me I would’ve lit your ass up. | 如果是我 我会揍死你 |
[11:08] | I got a room! | 我找到个房间 |
[11:20] | Go. | 打开 |
[11:25] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[11:36] | We got it. | 我们找到了 |
[11:40] | Eight are hospitalized after police raid another | 在警方突袭贫民区另一个赛克工厂后 |
[11:42] | Psyke farm in the lower East Side. | 有八人被送入医院治疗 |
[11:44] | The debate continues | 有关这些交出脊髓液的人 |
[11:45] | whether those giving up their spinal fluid | 该被视为受害者还是贩毒者 |
[11:46] | should be treated as victims or traffickers. | 的争论仍在继续 |
[11:50] | Thanks to the courageous work of our drug unit, | 得益于禁毒部门的英勇行动 |
[11:52] | we are winning the war on Psyke. | 我们在打击赛克的战争中取得了胜利 |
[11:54] | While it is easy to celebrate the success of this operation | 虽然庆祝这次行动的成功很容易 |
[11:57] | we must not forget that violent cartels | 但我们绝不能忘记暴力贩毒团伙 |
[12:00] | continue to poison our neighborhoods. | 仍在毒害着我们的社区 |
[12:02] | The LCPD have also released the following video, | 林肯市警察局也发布了以下视频 |
[12:05] | of which they’ve come to call the Psyke run, | 他们称之为赛克的去向 |
[12:06] | 赛克去向的录像发布 警方每销毁价值数百万的赛克 | |
[12:07] | a monthly trip to a facility where the drug is incinerated. | 每月都将毒品送去某机构销毁 |
[12:10] | It’s their way of saying, the more you make, | 警方以此表达 赛克产多少 |
[12:12] | the more we burn. | 我们销毁多少 |
[12:34] | Mary, why is this frozen? | 玛丽 它为什么冻住了 |
[12:36] | This can’t keep happening. | 不能再这样了 |
[12:38] | Your episodes, or whatever it is you call this, | 你的小插曲 或者不管你叫它什么 |
[12:41] | it’s costing me money, okay, so from here on out, | 都是我的损失 好吗 所以从今以后 |
[12:43] | this is coming out of your goddamn paycheck. | 这个要从你工资里扣 |
[12:45] | Hey, don’t talk to my mom that way. | 别跟我妈妈这么说话 |
[12:47] | Connor, hey. | 康纳 |
[12:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我挺好 没事 |
[12:51] | Go wait in the car, honey. | 你去车里等着吧 乖儿子 |
[12:52] | Yeah, go wait in the car. | 对 赶紧去车里等着 |
[12:54] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[12:55] | I’m talking to Mommy, you should go wait in the car. | 我在跟你妈说话 你该回车里等着 |
[12:57] | You should shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭上嘴 |
[12:58] | Connor, stop it. | 康纳 别这样 |
[13:00] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[13:03] | You need to leave. | 你出去 |
[13:06] | Right now. | 马上 |
[13:08] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:14] | I’m so sorry, I’ll clean this up. | 真的对不起 我这就打扫干净 |
[13:15] | You, too. | 你也出去 |
[13:27] | How many times do I have to tell you, | 我跟你说了多少遍了 |
[13:29] | never show anyone your power? | 绝对不能让人看到你的能力 |
[13:32] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[13:33] | Frozen sauce on the ground, how’d that happen? | 地上冻住的调味酱 怎么会这样 |
[13:42] | You need to start chemo. | 你得开始接受化疗 |
[13:44] | We don’t have the money. | 我们付不起钱 |
[13:45] | I’ll sell the truck. | 我会把卡车卖了 |
[13:46] | It’s not gonna be enough. | 那也不够 |
[13:47] | Then I’ll get more money, whatever it takes. | 无论什么代价 我会搞到更多钱 |
[13:49] | You sound exactly like your father. | 你的口气真像你爸 |
[13:50] | Oh my god, please don’t bring him into this. | 老天 别把他扯进来 |
[13:51] | Well then quit acting like him! | 那就别像他那样做 |
[13:56] | I was five. | 我当时才五岁 |
[13:58] | I barely remember. | 我不记得什么 |
[14:09] | Did you know that guy yesterday? | 你认识昨天那个人吗 |
[14:11] | Nah. | 不认识 |
[14:12] | I never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[14:14] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[14:16] | Here we go, all right. | 好吧 来活了 |
[14:20] | Get shot, you fucking loser! | 吃枪子吧 你们这群屌丝 |
[14:23] | – Punk ass bitch. – You gonna throw and run? | -烂人 -扔了就跑吗 |
[14:27] | God damn. | 该死的 |
[14:35] | What the hell’s Lincoln Power doing here? | 林肯超能力局来这里干什么 |
[14:39] | Nah, you don’t wanna fuck with them. | 不 你不会想跟他们一起的 |
[14:42] | Buddy, that’s Sutcliffe’s crew. | 伙计 那是萨特克利夫的手下 |
[14:45] | Bunch of Psyke runners. | 一群赛克毒品贩子 |
[14:54] | I need an Electric, class two at least. | 我需要电人 至少二级的 |
[15:00] | So nobody wants to get paid today? | 这里没电力者吗 |
[15:03] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[15:04] | All right. | 随你们 |
[15:08] | I’m an Electric. | 我是电人 |
[15:19] | Need 200 up front, though. | 不过要预付我200块 |
[15:21] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[15:22] | Yo, fuck this guy. | 去他妈的吧 |
[15:25] | Class two. | 二级 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:32] | 200 up front. | 预付200 |
[15:34] | Get in the van. | 上车 |
[16:01] | What? | 什么 |
[16:02] | He wants you to put it on. | 他的意思是让你穿上 |
[16:04] | Fine, just say it, then. | 行吧 说就行了 |
[16:06] | He can’t speak, dick. | 他没法说话 傻叉 |
[16:31] | 10 thousand volts, you better be worth the money. | 一万伏电压 你最好对得起你的价格 |
[16:36] | I’m on a clock, come on, come on. | 我赶时间 快点 快点 |
[16:49] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈的 |
[16:54] | Giving up? | 放弃了吗 |
[17:28] | Class two? | 二级吗 |
[17:35] | All right, let’s do it. | 好了 开始干活 |
[17:48] | Maddy, get us six. | 麦迪 拿六桶 |
[17:49] | New guy, help Freddie. | 新来的 去帮弗雷迪 |
[17:52] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[17:56] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[18:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:07] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[18:09] | What the hell’s going on here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[18:11] | Fence was shorted, got called to fix it. | 围栏短路了 记得叫人修一修 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna need to see some ID. | 我需要看一下你们的证件 |
[18:17] | Yeah of course, we’ll be right back. | 没问题 我们马上回来 |
[18:18] | Just hold it right there, please. I need some back up… | 站那别动 我需要支援 |
[18:21] | No, no no. | 不 不 不 |
[18:23] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[18:28] | I didn’t see anything. | 我啥也没看见 |
[18:33] | No. | 别吧 |
[18:34] | Now. | 赶紧的 |
[18:35] | I’ll just go… | 我走就是了 |
[18:36] | My friend’s gonna squash your head. | 我朋友会把你头捏碎 |
[18:37] | Get in the fucking dumpster. | 赶紧进垃圾箱 |
[18:45] | You’re just gonna leave him in there? | 你就把他关在里面吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I mean, he has a flashlight, so. | 对 他有手电筒 |
[18:49] | Let’s go, in the van! | 走了 上车 |
[18:56] | All units in zone nine, | 九区所有单位注意 |
[18:58] | got a report of a break in at Jones Chemical. | 接到琼斯化学公司遭抢劫的报告 |
[19:00] | Suspects last seen in a red cargo van | 嫌犯最后一次出现是在一辆红色货车上 |
[19:02] | headed east on Short Avenue. | 车沿着肖特大道向东行驶 |
[19:07] | Just pay me out. | 把钱给我 |
[19:09] | Drop me off. | 让我下车 |
[19:10] | Job’s not done. | 活还没完 |
[19:11] | Sit tight. | 好好坐着 |
[19:15] | Fuck, these things are everywhere. | 妈的 那些东西到处都是 |
[19:18] | 1-1-3, no sign of vehicle. | 1-1-3 没有发现车辆迹象 |
[19:21] | I need additional eyes in zone nine. | 我需要第九区再加派人手 |
[19:23] | D-1-0-8, responding, entering zone nine. | D-1-0-8 收到 前往第九区 |
[19:28] | Garret? | 加勒特 |
[19:29] | Relax, you’ll scare the new guy. | 放松 你吓到新来的小子了 |
[19:41] | Start peeling, let’s go. | 快点 把车衣扒了 |
[19:58] | I got a cargo van heading south on Franklin. | 在富兰克林大道发现一辆货车正向南行驶 |
[19:59] | Descending below 100. | 下降到100米以下 |
[20:02] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[20:03] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[20:05] | 1-1-3, what’s the call? | 1-1-3 通报 |
[20:14] | Negative. | 错误目标 |
[20:15] | Vehicle doesn’t match description. | 车辆与描述不符 |
[20:17] | Moving on. | 继续寻找 |
[20:28] | Fuck, that was close. | 妈的 好险 |
[20:53] | We got it. | 我们拿到了 |
[20:54] | Where’s Sutcliffe? | 萨特克利夫呢 |
[20:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:10] | You saw the news, right? | 你看新闻了 对吧 |
[21:14] | It was my farm in Riverton that got raided two days ago. | 我在里弗顿的厂子两天前被警察突袭了 |
[21:19] | I mean, the cops grabbed all my shit… | 警察抢走了我所有货 |
[21:20] | You read minds, do you not, Mr. Sutcliffe? | 你能力是读心术 对吗 萨特克利夫 |
[21:25] | Read theirs. | 读一读他们的 |
[21:29] | Tell me what they’re thinking. | 告诉我他们在想什么 |
[21:41] | She’s thinking of different ways of slitting my throat. | 她在想切开我喉咙的不同方法 |
[21:44] | You have one week to pay. | 你有一周时间付款 |
[21:47] | Otherwise we will be forced to make alternate plans for ourselves. | 否则我们将不得不另寻他法 |
[21:52] | And for you. | 来针对你 |
[22:13] | They have enough hydro to make Psyke for a year. | 他们有足量的水液能制造一年的赛克 |
[22:16] | Who’s the new kid? | 这新来的小子是谁 |
[22:18] | Connor, this is Marcus Sutcliffe. | 康纳 这是马库斯·萨特克利夫 |
[22:22] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[22:28] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[22:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 别走 |
[22:32] | Useful. | 你有用 |
[22:34] | Nia, will you show this young man around, please? | 尼娅 请你带这个年轻人四处转转 |
[22:38] | You and I need to talk. | 咱俩得聊聊 |
[22:50] | What do you want? | 你喝点什么 |
[22:52] | Nothing, I’m good. | 不需要 我很好 |
[22:56] | You sure? It’s on Marcus. | 你确定吗 这算马库斯的 |
[22:58] | Booze, girls. | 酒 女孩 |
[23:00] | Psyke. | 赛克 |
[23:01] | Nah, just passing through. | 不 我就是路过 |
[23:04] | Passing through, right. | 路过 好吧 |
[23:11] | I can’t pay you, not right now. | 我没法付你钱 现在不行 |
[23:15] | I’ve got three drums in the back of my van. | 我货车的后面有三桶 |
[23:16] | Head office said that they are done waiting. | 总公司说他们不想再等了 |
[23:19] | We need money to keep those wolves at bay. | 我们需要钱去还账 |
[23:23] | If we don’t get them something soon, | 如果我不能快点把钱给他们 |
[23:24] | they are gonna come calling. | 他们会找过来的 |
[23:26] | And not just for me, do you understand? | 而且不止找我 懂吗 |
[23:32] | How good is that Electric? The kid? | 那个电人怎么样 就是那小子 |
[23:34] | Yeah, he’s strong, he doesn’t know how strong yet. | 他很强 他还不知道自己有多强 |
[23:37] | Look, I’ve got a lead on something real. | 听着 我在一些事上已经有眉目了 |
[23:40] | Something good. | 一些好事 |
[23:42] | I need time to work him. | 我需要时间去说服他 |
[23:43] | Get on him now. | 现在就去找他 |
[23:45] | You do this job for me | 你为我办完这个事 |
[23:46] | and you are right back where you were. | 你就能回到原来的位置 |
[23:49] | Right back where I was, | 回到原来的位置 |
[23:52] | and more. | 还有更多的钱 |
[23:59] | Get them back. | 让他们回来 |
[24:02] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[24:04] | What do you do here? | 你在这做什么 |
[24:08] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[24:12] | He needs you now. | 他需要你 现在 |
[24:18] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[24:48] | We got another job coming up. | 我们还有个活 |
[24:51] | Make a lot more money than you made today. | 钱比你今天赚得要多得多 |
[24:55] | 300 bucks. | 300美元 |
[24:57] | Consider it a bonus for tonight. | 当作今晚的奖励吧 |
[25:00] | You wanna make more, we’ll see you tomorrow morning. | 你要是想挣更多 明早见 |
[25:04] | You got talent. | 你有天赋 |
[25:07] | Don’t waste it. | 不要浪费了 |
[25:22] | Just get in? | 刚回来吗 |
[25:23] | Yeah, got picked up late for a job. | 对 有个活 回来晚了 |
[25:26] | Wow, didn’t know you were working. | 我都不知道你有工作了 |
[25:29] | Yeah, uh, it was construction. | 对 是建筑类的 |
[25:31] | Job’s behind so the pay was pretty good. | 工作晚了 所以薪水还不错 |
[25:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:46] | I went back to the store today and got my old job back. | 我今天回那家店了 找回了之前的工作 |
[25:48] | Mom, that guy’s an asshole. | 妈 那人是个混蛋 |
[25:50] | He is, but we need the money. | 没错 但我们需要钱 |
[25:53] | I know, I just, I don’t like you working there. | 我知道 我只是不喜欢你在那里工作 |
[25:56] | I don’t like it either, but ’til that money tree blooms | 我也不喜欢 但除非后院那棵摇钱树开花 |
[25:58] | in the backyard, we don’t have much of a choice. | 否则我们别无选择 |
[26:01] | Yeah, yeah, wouldn’t that be nice. | 是啊 那样就好了 |
[26:10] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[26:13] | I know it doesn’t seem like that right now, but, | 现在看上去情况不好 |
[26:18] | it’s all gonna work out. | 但一切都会好起来的 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:45] | I want some more. | 我想再来点 |
[26:51] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[26:54] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[26:57] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:58] | – Why, we’re having… – Get the fuck out! | -为什么 我们正 -给老子滚出去 |
[27:04] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[27:09] | Is this what you want? | 你想要这个吗 |
[27:12] | Come and get it. | 过来拿 |
[27:19] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[27:22] | Come on. | 过来 |
[27:26] | Me first. | 先治疗我 |
[27:46] | No cams but it’s definitely Psyke related. | 没有监控 但肯定跟赛克有关 |
[27:49] | Why he took the Hydro, 200 gallons. | 他为什么要抢七百多升的水液 |
[27:53] | Sutcliffe’s watering down his shit that bad | 萨特克利夫往他货里掺这么多水 |
[27:54] | and you know he’s hurting. | 我们行动有成效了 |
[27:56] | What else we got? | 还有什么信息 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[27:58] | Guard was attacked by a TK and a Brawn. | 看守被一个遥感人和一个肌肉人袭击了 |
[28:02] | Pyro blew the lock, and Electric fried the whole fence. | 火人化了锁 有个电人电炸了整个围栏 |
[28:05] | How many Electrics in town that strong? | 城里有几个这么强的电人 |
[28:07] | Let’s see who fits the profile. | 看看谁符合这个描述 |
[28:09] | I’ll work up some names. | 我回去查查名单 |
[28:16] | So how was your job yesterday? | 你昨天的工作怎么样 |
[28:19] | It was fine. | 还行吧 |
[28:20] | It was weird, I don’t know. | 感觉有点怪 |
[28:23] | Pay was good. | 薪水还不错 |
[28:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:26] | You gotta be careful with those guys. | 你跟那些家伙打交道得小心点 |
[28:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:32] | Let’s do this. | 来活了 |
[28:39] | Gentlemen, listen up. | 先生们 听好了 |
[28:41] | I need a full day, six crew, two Brawn, two Electric. | 要六个人干一整天 两个肌肉人 两个电人 |
[28:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:50] | Come on, man, what are you talking about, | 拜托 说什么呢 |
[28:51] | you can always use one. | 你肯定能用上我的 |
[28:53] | I was good in the last one. | 上个活我干得很好 |
[28:55] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[29:00] | Not using you, understand? | 不用你 懂吗 |
[29:12] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[29:13] | He wants your bacon. | 他想要你的培根 |
[29:14] | Yeah, yeah, it’s fine. | 好 拿去吧 |
[29:18] | You know, I’m wondering why a guy like you | 我很好奇像你这样的人 |
[29:20] | is associating himself with a group of degenerates like us. | 怎么会跟我们这帮堕落青年打交道 |
[29:23] | Who you calling degenerates? | 你说谁堕落青年呢 |
[29:25] | Fred, you hear this shit? | 弗雷德 你听到他说的了吗 |
[29:27] | You found me. | 你找到的我 |
[29:28] | You got in the van. | 你自己上车的 |
[29:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:32] | I need money. | 我需要钱 |
[29:33] | Could’ve got in any other truck. | 也可以找别的活啊 |
[29:34] | Paid a semi-honest day’s work. | 找份普通工作 |
[29:36] | They don’t pay enough. | 那些赚的不够多 |
[29:37] | For what? | 钱拿去做什么 |
[29:38] | Doesn’t matter. | 与你无关 |
[29:39] | It matters to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[29:43] | We need to know who we’re working with. | 我们要知道我们跟谁在合作 |
[29:48] | My mom’s sick. | 我妈病了 |
[29:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:58] | We’ll see what you can do. | 等会看看你有什么本事 |
[30:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:09] | He says good luck. | 他说祝你好运 |
[30:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | See this car? | 看见这辆车了吗 |
[30:17] | We need it. | 我们需要它 |
[30:19] | Short the alarm. | 把警报短路了 |
[30:20] | What? | 什么 |
[30:22] | What you looking down there for, car’s right here. | 你往那看什么 车就在这里 |
[30:24] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[30:28] | What the hell’s going on, I thought there was a job. | 你他妈在干什么 我以为有工作呢 |
[30:30] | Yeah, there is, in three days we’re knocking over a bank, | 是有工作 三天之后我们要去抢银行 |
[30:32] | and you’re nowhere near ready. | 你完全没准备好 |
[30:33] | So until then, you stick with me, | 所以在这之前 你跟着我 |
[30:35] | you do what I do, and you do as I say. | 你跟着我做 我让你做什么你就做什么 |
[30:38] | Short the alarm. | 把警报短路了 |
[30:42] | What’s my cut of the bank? | 抢银行我拿能多少 |
[30:43] | 25K. | 两万五千美元 |
[30:54] | Your mother raised you on her own? | 你母亲独自把你带大的吗 |
[30:56] | Dad died when I was young. | 我爸在我小时候就去世了 |
[30:58] | Safe to assume he was one of us. | 我猜他也是我们一员 |
[31:01] | Yeah, Electric. | 是的 电人 |
[31:03] | Got shot holding up a liquor store. | 在抢酒铺的时候被枪杀了 |
[31:06] | So your mom raised you without powers | 所以你妈从小不让你用超能力 |
[31:08] | to make sure you didn’t end up like him. | 就是为了让你不变成他那样 |
[31:29] | Light it. | 点亮它 |
[31:31] | And keep it lit. | 然后保持住 |
[31:39] | Come on, man, I just need a little bit more time, alright? | 拜托 我只需要一点点时间 好吗 |
[31:41] | Not a fucking clock. | 都这么长时间了 |
[31:42] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[31:43] | Nobody wants to buy that Hydro shit, man! | 没有人想买那个水液 |
[31:48] | You know we built this city, right? | 你知道我们建造了这个城市 对吗 |
[31:50] | Ran the mills, we built the buildings, we built the roads. | 我们造工厂 建房子 修路 |
[31:53] | Then they brought in these machines, | 然后他们引进了这些机器 |
[31:55] | not to drive the profit line, they did it to drive us out. | 不为增加利润 只为了把我们赶走 |
[31:59] | Because normal people have always hated us. | 因为正普通人一直都恨我们 |
[32:02] | They just used to do it with a smile on their face. | 他们过去只是表面对我们微笑而已 |
[32:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:14] | Where’s the rest? | 剩下来的呢 |
[32:17] | – That’s what he gave me. – Did you count it? | -他就给我那么多 -你数了吗 |
[32:19] | I’m just supposed to count it, right there? | 我应该当场数吗 |
[32:20] | I don’t give a fuck where you count it, | 我不管你他妈在哪里数 |
[32:22] | you always count it! | 但你必须要数 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:42] | Okay, the guy over there’s the guy who shorted you. | 好了 那边也是个电人 |
[32:44] | I don’t fuck with Electrics, so you be ready. | 我不会去惹电人 所以你去 |
[32:48] | How do you wanna live in this life? | 你这辈子想怎么活 |
[32:50] | Do what they want us to do, live by their rules, | 对他们唯命是从 按他们的规则活着 |
[32:52] | hide our powers, fuck that. | 隐瞒我们的能力 去他妈的 |
[32:54] | You are and always will be a class five Electric. | 你是且将一直是五级的电人 |
[32:58] | Mikey! | 麦克 |
[32:59] | I want my money. | 我要我的钱 |
[33:01] | Things have changed, man. | 世道变了 兄弟 |
[33:02] | The Trust came to me directly, | 信托集团直接找上了我 |
[33:04] | and they told me you guys are dead. | 他们告诉我你们已经死了 |
[33:06] | This is my territory now, so why don’t you get the fuck… | 现在这是我的地盘了 所以你们他妈的 |
[33:09] | Get the fuck off. | 滚开 |
[33:20] | Be who you are. | 做真正的你 |
[33:21] | And if you see something that you want, take it. | 如果你想要什么东西 就去拿 |
[33:35] | Mary’s not working tonight, so, if you’ll excuse… | 玛丽今晚不上班 所以抱歉 |
[33:41] | Keep focused. | 保持专注 |
[33:44] | Hold it, Connor. | 坚持住 康纳 |
[33:50] | Surge! | 放电 |
[34:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[34:33] | You know that interview I went for? | 你知道我去参加的那个面试吗 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:38] | They called me back. | 他们回我电话了 |
[34:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[34:46] | You got the job? | 你有工作了吗 |
[34:47] | I got the job. | 我有工作了 |
[34:49] | You got the job! | 你有工作了 |
[34:53] | If it goes well, you know, | 如果一切顺利 |
[34:55] | maybe we can get you in to see someone. | 你也许就可以去看医生了 |
[34:57] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[34:59] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[35:00] | Things will work out. | 会好起来的 |
[35:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:07] | This one’s a class five. | 这是个五级的 |
[35:09] | 26, no record, still living at home. | 26岁 没犯罪记录 还跟家长住一起 |
[35:12] | No job, knee deep in medical bills. | 没有工作 好多医疗账单没付 |
[35:15] | What are you thinking? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:16] | Life hits you hard enough, | 当生活狠狠打击了你 |
[35:17] | you’re gonna start hitting back. | 你也会开始回击的 |
[35:20] | Seems to me that certain people do. | 我觉得某些人会的 |
[35:27] | Pin his face to the wall. | 把他列为嫌疑人吧 |
[35:38] | I can take you here. | 我来接待你 |
[35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Emily, that’s a lovely name. | 艾米莉 真是可爱的名字 |
[35:42] | What can I do for you today? | 我能为你做些什么呢 |
[35:44] | Tell them what you saw. | 告诉他们你看到什么 |
[35:46] | Two guards watching our every move, | 两名配着冲锋枪的警卫观察着我们的一举一动 |
[35:48] | with SMGs, cameras in every corner. | 每个角落都有摄像头 |
[35:50] | And the vault’s being controlled somewhere outside the bank. | 保险柜是被银行外面什么地方控制的 |
[35:53] | It’s a two part lock. | 锁有两部分 |
[35:55] | First part is combination, | 第一部分是密码 |
[35:56] | second part is someone offsite verifying who gets in. | 第二部分是银行外的进入验证 |
[36:00] | They control the power to the door, | 他们控制着门的开关 |
[36:01] | but you can short it with a surge. | 但你可以用电涌让它短路 |
[36:03] | And trigger the alarm. | 然后触发警报 |
[36:05] | Drone’s best time is seven minutes? | 无人机最快七分钟来 |
[36:08] | We’re out of there in five. | 我们五分钟就离开 |
[36:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:14] | I’m all done in aisle three, | 第三通道的我干完了 |
[36:15] | do you want me to start loading in from the back? | 你想让我去后面卸货吗 |
[36:17] | No, I’ll get someone else to do that. | 不 我会找其他人来做 |
[36:21] | But, there is nobody else. | 但是没有其他人了 |
[36:23] | Look, I don’t want any problems, okay? | 我不想惹麻烦 好吗 |
[36:27] | I’ll do it. | 我去卸货 |
[36:38] | Now, on cash advances, your rate of 19.99% | 信用卡取现的话 利率是19.99% |
[36:42] | becomes effective immediately. | 立即可取 |
[36:44] | A lot of people seen inside. | 里面有很多人 |
[36:47] | Nothing we can’t handle. | 没什么我们搞不定的 |
[36:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:01] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[37:02] | Everybody on the ground! | 所有人趴下 |
[37:04] | Right fucking now! | 立刻趴下 |
[37:06] | If you move, we hurt you. | 动的话 就打死你 |
[37:09] | Get to work. | 去干活吧 |
[37:22] | Get the fuck down! | 他妈的趴下 |
[37:35] | We know who you are, we know where you live. | 我们知道你是谁 知道你住哪 |
[37:37] | Don’t fuck around. | 别耍花样 |
[37:40] | We got an alarm at Lincoln Dominion Bank | 在第七区的林肯·多米尼恩银行 |
[37:42] | in zone seven. | 有警报 |
[37:43] | Possible robbery in progress. | 可能正遭遇抢劫 |
[37:45] | Copy. | 收到 |
[37:46] | D-1-1-2 is four minutes out. | D-1-1-2还有四分钟到达 |
[37:52] | This is not the time to get forgetful, let’s go! | 现在可不是健忘的时候 快点 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[37:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[37:58] | Okay, you’re okay, deep breaths. | 你没事的 深呼吸 |
[38:00] | All right? | 好吗 |
[38:01] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[38:02] | One number at a time. | 一个一个的输 |
[38:04] | Then you get to go home. | 然后你就能回家了 |
[38:20] | Get on the ground, don’t move. | 趴在地上 不许动 |
[38:28] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[38:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:30] | Start packing. | 快装起来 |
[38:32] | Get up! | 起来 |
[38:35] | Where’s the rest? | 剩下的在哪里 |
[38:36] | Rest of what? | 剩下的什么 |
[38:37] | The 500 thousand dollars | 本该在金库里的 |
[38:39] | that’s supposed to be in your fucking vault! | 五十万美金呢 |
[38:41] | They cleared the vault before the weekend. | 他们在周末前会清空金库 |
[38:43] | When! | 什么时候 |
[38:44] | Four o’clock today. | 今天四点 |
[38:49] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[38:50] | Confirmed robbery in progress. | 确认正在发生抢劫案 |
[38:52] | All units in zone seven to Lincoln Dominion Bank, | 七区所有小组前往林肯·多米尼恩银行 |
[38:54] | code eight. | 代号八 |
[38:55] | 20 seconds to target. | 20秒后到达目标 |
[38:58] | Fucking… | 真他妈 |
[39:00] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[39:05] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[39:07] | We gotta go, shit. | 我们得走了 该死 |
[39:09] | Back door. | 走后门 |
[39:11] | Keep your fucking heads down. | 把头都给我低下去 |
[39:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:16] | Where’d all the goddamn money go? | 钱他妈都去哪里了 |
[39:20] | This is the police! | 我们是警察 |
[39:22] | Stop where you are and do not move. | 原地站住 不许动 |
[39:24] | Get down on the ground with your hands behind your head. | 趴在地上 双手抱头 |
[39:26] | If you do not… | 如果你们不 |
[39:27] | – Connor, do it. – We’ll be shot. | -康纳 快 -我们会开枪 |
[39:28] | What? | 什么 |
[39:29] | Remote surge. | 远程电涌 |
[39:31] | Get down now, this is your final warning. | 最后警告一次 马上趴下 |
[39:34] | Do it right now, or we’re fucked. | 快电他们 不然我们就完了 |
[39:36] | If you do not comply you will be shot. | 如果你们拒不配合 我们就要开枪了 |
[39:41] | – Guardian’s ready. – What’s he doing? | -守护者已就位 -他在干什么 |
[39:44] | He’s gonna hit the drone | 他要电爆无人机 |
[39:45] | Deploy, now! | 马上行动 |
[39:46] | Do it! | 快 |
[39:53] | Losing control, engine one is down. | 失去控制 一号引擎损毁 |
[39:56] | Losing engine three… | 三号引擎损毁 |
[39:58] | Two is going down, I repeat, two is going down. | 二号引擎损毁 重复 二号损毁 |
[40:07] | Drone down, drone town! | 无人机坠毁 无人机坠毁 |
[40:08] | Drone down. | 无人机坠毁 |
[40:09] | – All my controls… – EMP fired at… | -所有控制 -受到电磁脉冲攻击 |
[40:10] | Anyone else hearing this? | 有人能听到吗 |
[40:11] | All units to Lincoln Dominion Bank. | 所有小组前往林肯·多米尼恩银行 |
[40:13] | Suspect is a high level Electric. | 嫌犯是高级别电人 |
[40:14] | We’re 50 kilometers out. | 我们距离目标50公里 |
[40:19] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[40:20] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 该死 真该死 |
[40:37] | Where’s the rest? | 剩下的去哪里了 |
[40:38] | The vault was cleared out. | 金库被清空了 |
[40:39] | What the fuck do you mean? | 你这话是他妈的什么意思 |
[40:44] | That’s only 50 thousand dollars. | 这里只有五万美元 |
[40:46] | Those pick up times are on you to know. | 你应该搞清楚时间的 |
[40:48] | Now how the fuck do we pay back the Trust? | 我们现在该怎么还信托集团的钱 |
[40:51] | This is 10% of what we wanted. | 这是我们想要的百分之十 |
[40:54] | Okay, so the job’s a bust. | 好吧 所以这票失败了 |
[40:56] | Boo fucking hoo. | 你就等着哭吧 |
[40:58] | You cleared the fucking job! | 快他妈把这票的钱给我 |
[40:59] | Tone it down, boy. | 小点声 老弟 |
[41:02] | Tread very carefully, Garrett. | 你给我小心点 加勒特 |
[41:13] | What the hell! | 搞什么 |
[41:15] | Get the fuck away from me. | 他妈的离我远点 |
[41:17] | Fucking piece of shit, get out! | 你这个烂货 出去 |
[41:29] | Use your fucking head, figure out a way to fill this out! | 动动你的脑子 想个办法把窟窿填上 |
[41:32] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[41:32] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[42:21] | Make sure it’s done cleanly. | 记得给我搞干净 |
[42:24] | Talk like that again, it’ll be you going in that van. | 再和我这么说话 下次在车里的就是你了 |
[42:30] | Get your hand off me. | 把手从我身上拿开 |
[42:45] | Look, I know where these guys are. | 听着 我知道那帮家伙在哪里 |
[42:46] | We gotta move on them before they hit us again. | 我们得在他们动手前先下手为强 |
[42:48] | It’s a fucking easy target, I can hit it tonight. | 这活很容易 我今晚就能搞定 |
[42:52] | Oh, Garrett, | 加勒特 |
[42:53] | you don’t seem to get how fucked we are, do you? | 看来你还不明白我们我们的处境 是吗 |
[42:57] | You don’t go to war with The Trust. | 不能和信托集团的人开战 |
[43:00] | We can’t take this lying down. | 那我们也不能任人宰割 |
[43:02] | We’re gonna lost our entire business. | 我们会丢了所有生意的 |
[43:03] | It’s my business! | 那是我的事 |
[43:11] | Go do what I say. | 按我说的做 |
[43:48] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[43:51] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[43:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:59] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[44:17] | That was fucking insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[44:21] | Wasn’t the first time I’ve had a gun on me. | 不是第一次有枪对着我了 |
[44:25] | Going after Marcus I get. | 干掉马库斯我还能理解 |
[44:29] | Why go after his girl? | 可为什么要干掉他的妹子呢 |
[44:30] | I’m not his girl. | 我不是他的妹子 |
[44:33] | Not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[44:34] | That’s not what I mean, I just… | 我不是这个意思 我只是 |
[44:49] | Give me your arm. | 把手臂给我 |
[44:50] | I’m fine, it was nothing. | 我没事 小伤 |
[45:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:06] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[45:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[45:40] | You’re a Healer. | 你是个治愈者 |
[45:46] | That’s why they went after me. | 所以他们想要我 |
[45:48] | Why do you heal him? | 你为什么要治好他 |
[45:53] | I have my reasons. | 我有自己的理由 |
[45:56] | For Psyke? | 为了赛克吗 |
[45:57] | It’s not just that. | 不只是这个 |
[45:59] | I’m paying off a debt. | 我在还债 |
[46:07] | He wants to go. | 他要走了 |
[46:12] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[46:13] | Fucking junkie. | 该死的瘾君子 |
[46:32] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[46:47] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里搞来的钱 |
[46:49] | It’s overtime at work. | 这是加班费 |
[46:50] | Don’t lie to me! | 别骗我 |
[46:57] | I called over there, and they’d never even heard of you. | 我打过电话了 他们从来没听说过你 |
[47:03] | We need the money. | 我们需要钱 |
[47:05] | After everything I’ve taught you, | 我教了你那么多 |
[47:07] | how could you be so stupid? | 你怎么还那么傻 |
[47:08] | Mom, I tried it your way, it doesn’t work, okay? | 妈 我照你说的做了 但没用 |
[47:11] | They’re not giving us a chance out there. | 他们连个机会都不给我们 |
[47:12] | You sound just like your father. | 你听起来像你爸一样 |
[47:13] | So what, at least he did something. | 那又怎样 至少他做过什么 |
[47:15] | Hey, at least he was trying, what do you expect me to do? | 至少他尽力了 你想让我怎么办 |
[47:18] | You are running out of time, okay, look at you. | 你快没时间了 好吗 看看你自己 |
[47:22] | I’m not just gonna sit around and watch you die. | 我是不会看你死去坐视不管的 |
[47:41] | Mom, Mom, no, no. | 妈 妈 不 不要 |
[47:44] | Mom. | 妈 |
[47:45] | Come on, come on, come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[47:47] | Mom, please! | 妈 求你了 |
[47:51] | It’s spreading faster than we thought. | 扩散得比预期更快 |
[47:53] | The tumor’s pressing her brain up against the skull. | 肿瘤压迫了大脑 |
[47:56] | That’s what’s causing her to lose control of her abilities. | 所以她的能力会失控 |
[48:00] | Frankly it’s good that she’s here. | 说实话她待在这里更好 |
[48:02] | She could’ve been very dangerous in public. | 她在公共场所可能会很危险 |
[48:05] | And it’s treatable? | 还可以治吗 |
[48:07] | Well, her condition’s been neglected for too long. | 她的病耽误了太久 |
[48:09] | If we’re gonna beat this, we need to operate right away. | 如果要治的话 必须马上手术 |
[48:16] | I’ll leave you to think about it. | 你好好考虑一下吧 |
[48:23] | Here’s the total for the surgery. | 这是手术的总费用 |
[48:24] | It doesn’t include the recovery room, | 不包括恢复室的价格 |
[48:26] | which is seven thousand for the week. | 恢复室一周七千美元 |
[48:27] | And the anesthesia’s only covered | 头五千美元 |
[48:29] | up to first five thousand dollars. | 仅为麻醉费用 |
[48:31] | Once we get the down payment, we can move her into pre-op. | 收到钱后 我们就能为她进行术前准备 |
[48:34] | If you require a loan, you’ll need to -. | 如果你要贷款 你需要 |
[48:43] | Connor Reed. | 康纳·里德 |
[48:45] | I’m Officer Park and this is Officer Davis. | 我是帕克警官 他是戴维斯警官 |
[48:48] | Got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[48:50] | No. | 没空 |
[48:54] | Can’t say you come from great stock, Connor. | 你的出身不好 康纳 |
[48:57] | Your old man wasn’t exactly a model citizen. | 你爸也不是模范市民 |
[49:02] | Chemical plant up on East Fifth. | 东五街上的化工厂 |
[49:04] | Lincoln Dominion Bank. | 林肯·多米尼恩银行 |
[49:07] | You know anything about these robberies? | 你了解这几起抢劫案吗 |
[49:10] | No. | 不了解 |
[49:11] | Word has it you’re running with Garrett Kelton. | 据说你在和加勒特·凯尔顿混 |
[49:14] | He’s got a rap sheet roughly the size of my dick. | 他的犯罪记录和我的老二差不多长 |
[49:16] | So, short and thin? | 所以 又短又细吗 |
[49:19] | Garrett Kelton happens to be working | 加勒特·凯尔顿又碰巧在为 |
[49:20] | for the biggest piece of shit in Lincoln City. | 林肯市最大的混蛋工作 |
[49:22] | You ever hear of Marcus Sutcliffe? | 你听说过马库斯·萨特克利夫吗 |
[49:24] | We burn more of his Psyke | 我们在林肯市烧毁的他的赛克 |
[49:26] | than any other dealer in LC. | 比其他任何毒贩的都多 |
[49:28] | How much we lighting up next week? | 我们下周要烧多少来着 |
[49:30] | Four million dollars. | 四百万美元的货 |
[49:34] | Just a matter of time before that asshole goes down. | 那家伙落网只是时间问题 |
[49:37] | Mm-hmm, and everybody who works for him. | 所有给他干活的人也是 |
[49:43] | Look, Connor. | 听着 康纳 |
[49:45] | We know about your mom. | 我们知道你妈的事 |
[49:48] | I know she’s sick. | 我知道她病了 |
[49:50] | You know you got mixed up with some bad people. | 你现在和坏人搅在一起了 |
[49:54] | I’d do the same for my family. | 为了家人我也会这么做 |
[49:58] | But you gotta give me something on Sutcliffe. | 但你得给我点萨特克利夫的线索 |
[50:03] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[50:11] | Do you wanna spend your Mom’s last days | 在你妈最后的日子里 |
[50:14] | taking it in the ass from every Brawn in the pen? | 你就想在监狱里被肌肉人爆菊吗 |
[50:16] | Don’t talk about my mom. | 别说我妈的事 |
[50:17] | Ooh, you hear that, Park? | 你听到了吗 帕克 |
[50:20] | I think he got real attached to her | 我觉得自从他爸死后 |
[50:21] | ever since we put his daddy on his back. | 他就特别喜欢他妈 |
[50:23] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[50:24] | There he is, come on, do something tough guy, | 好了 快做点什么吧 |
[50:26] | because I would love nothing more than to bury you | 因为我只想把你埋在 |
[50:28] | next to your failure of a father. | 你那个失败的爸爸旁边 |
[50:30] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[50:37] | I’d double-check that footage. | 要是我的话 会再看一遍那段录像 |
[50:41] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[50:55] | All right, let’s do it, | 好了 开始吧 |
[50:57] | let’s get back in there, I wouldn’t give him the slip. | 我们回去 我不会让他溜走的 |
[50:58] | I think we let him go. | 我觉得我们应该放了他 |
[51:00] | What? | 什么 |
[51:02] | Sorry, it sounded like you said let him go. | 不好意思 你刚刚是说放了他吗 |
[51:05] | We gave him our offer. | 我们给过他提议了 |
[51:07] | Yeah, he spit it back in our face! | 没错 但他又倒打一耙 |
[51:09] | All we have is a class five with shaky surveillance. | 我们只有一个五级能力者和段模糊的监控 |
[51:11] | DA won’t touch it. | 地方检察官不会管的 |
[51:13] | Then, we go to his house, | 那我们就去他家 |
[51:17] | and we make sure that we find a whole bunch of Psyke, | 安排一下 找出一堆赛克 |
[51:20] | and we get this done. | 然后我们就能解决了 |
[51:22] | You cross that line, Davis, there’s no coming back. | 戴维斯 一旦越界 你就再无法回头 |
[51:26] | Look, man. | 听着 老兄 |
[51:29] | I get you wanna cut deals and turn informants | 我知道你想达成协议 发展线人 |
[51:31] | and build a case, I’m all for that, | 然后立案 我完全同意 |
[51:33] | but don’t forget for one second | 但一刻也别忘了 |
[51:34] | how dangerous these people can be. | 这些人有多危险 |
[51:43] | She’s blinding you. | 她在骗你 |
[52:07] | What did you say in there? | 你在里面说了些什么 |
[52:08] | We need to see Marcus. | 我们得去见马库斯 |
[52:10] | Nah, you don’t get to walk out of a cop shop | 不行 你不能刚从警局出来 |
[52:11] | and ask for a meeting. | 就要求见面 |
[52:12] | I didn’t say shit. | 我什么都没说 |
[52:15] | You don’t believe me, I’ll see him myself. | 你不信我 我自己去找他 |
[52:16] | About what? | 你找他干嘛 |
[52:19] | A job. | 工作 |
[52:45] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[52:53] | Don’t blink. | 别眨眼 |
[53:03] | Kid’s the real deal. | 这孩子有本事啊 |
[53:05] | Kept his mouth shut. | 嘴挺紧的 |
[53:08] | How much pure did the cops pull off you last month? | 上个月条子们查了你多少货 |
[53:12] | Four sleeves. | 四十包 |
[53:13] | Four sleeves off you, three sleeves off the East Side, | 查了你四十包 查了东边三十包 |
[53:16] | two off the South? | 还查了南边二十包吗 |
[53:17] | We take nine sleeves, we step it down, | 拿了这九十包 我们慢慢卖 |
[53:19] | what’s that worth on the street? | 这在市面上值多少 |
[53:21] | 10 million? | 一千万吗 |
[53:23] | 10 million dollars. | 一千万美元 |
[53:26] | And in three days, | 三天后 |
[53:27] | these motherfuckers are gonna incinerate it. | 这些狗杂种们会把这些全烧了 |
[53:32] | You’re gonna hit the Psyke run. | 你们想在赛克运输途中搞袭击 |
[53:33] | You get the Psyke, I get her. | 你得到赛克 我要她 |
[53:42] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[53:46] | Someone has a poor dying Mommy. | 某人有个快要死的可怜的妈 |
[53:50] | We got a deal? | 成交吗 |
[53:56] | Yeah, we got a deal. | 行 成交 |
[54:01] | Don’t worry, I’ll get her to behave. | 别担心 我会让她听话的 |
[54:06] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[54:09] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[54:11] | We’re partners. | 我们是伙伴 |
[54:19] | 50/50. | 五五分 |
[54:22] | Do you remember when I first found you? | 你还记得当初我捡到你的时候吗 |
[54:26] | You were eating out of a dumpster like a little stray dog. | 你就像只流浪狗在垃圾桶里找东西吃 |
[54:30] | Do you remember that, Garrett? | 还记得吗 加勒特 |
[54:32] | How I took you in, I cleaned you up, | 我怎么带你回来 帮你清理干净 |
[54:34] | and I gave you all the things you didn’t have? | 还给了你你从未有过的一切 |
[54:38] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[54:40] | But let me explain something. | 但让我解释清楚 |
[54:41] | There’s too much territory, and there’s too much product, | 有太大的领地 太多的货 |
[54:44] | to lay it all at the feet of one person. | 全都集中在一人手里 |
[54:47] | We work this together. | 我们一起搞定这件事 |
[54:48] | We pay off the Trust, then you and me, | 我们付清信托集团的钱 其余你我分 |
[54:52] | we won’t be answering to anyone. | 不用去理会其他人 |
[54:56] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[55:08] | Okay, Garrett. | 好的 加勒特 |
[55:11] | You have a deal. | 成交 |
[55:14] | You earned it. | 你应得的 |
[55:17] | Yeah. | 行 |
[55:39] | No fly zone starts right there, Main and 5th. | 主干道和第五大道禁飞 |
[55:41] | Then that’s where we should go. | 那么这就是我们该去的地方 |
[55:45] | This whole thing’s going down | 所有行动都将在 |
[55:47] | right in the middle of Lincoln City. | 林肯市的正中心展开 |
[55:48] | Because of the towers, drones are restricted from downtown. | 因为有大楼 无人机被限制进入 |
[55:51] | That means we do this quietly. | 这意味着我们要悄悄地行动 |
[55:54] | The longer it stays that way, the longer we have, | 安静的时间越久我们有的时间就越长 |
[55:56] | so nobody pop off. | 这样没人会死 |
[55:58] | Truck comes down this street. | 卡车会从这条街过来 |
[55:59] | We can’t do it here, way too many cameras. | 我们不能在这里动手 有太多摄像头 |
[56:02] | Main Street’s gonna be worse. | 主街会更糟 |
[56:03] | What if we send it down there? | 我们在那里拦下它怎么样 |
[56:06] | When it’s at the cutoff, | 当它抄近路时 |
[56:06] | we’re gonna put Connor in the alley. | 我们会让康纳守在巷子里 |
[56:08] | We secure the area. | 我们要控制该区域 |
[56:10] | Anyone calls in an attack, restrictions get lifted, | 任何人报告遭到攻击 限制就会被解除 |
[56:12] | and they’ll be on us in seconds. | 他们立马就会赶到 |
[56:14] | We take down the Guardians and we round up the cops. | 搞定守护者后 我们把警察集中起来 |
[56:16] | Okay, we tie them up, we get the Psyke, | 好 我们把他们绑起来 拿到赛克 |
[56:18] | we get out, we don’t kill anyone. | 就离开 我们谁也不杀 |
[56:19] | It’s different this time, Connor. | 这次不一样 康纳 |
[56:20] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[56:21] | Nobody has to die. | 没人该死 |
[56:23] | This truck has four Guardians on it. | 这辆卡车上有四个守卫 |
[56:24] | It has 10 times the surge protection of a drone. | 它的电涌防护比无人机的强十倍 |
[56:28] | Only way that we make it work is if we get you close, | 唯一可行的办法是我们帮你接近它 |
[56:31] | you have one shot. | 你就有一次机会 |
[56:33] | You hit it, and we have the window. | 你电爆它 我们就可以动手了 |
[56:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know he’s classified, | 我知道 我知道他与众不同 |
[56:36] | but he’s still only one Electric. | 但他是唯一的一个电人 |
[56:38] | What’s the plan if the fucking kid misses? | 万一这孩子失手了该怎么办 |
[56:40] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[56:43] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[56:46] | Guess we’re gonna see how badly he wants to save his mom. | 我们来看看他有多想救他妈 |
[57:00] | Shit, don’t fucking touch me! | 该死 别碰我 |
[57:03] | Back in a sec. | 一会回 |
[57:13] | Hey, can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[57:16] | Wait, wait wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[57:17] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[57:19] | You heal my mom, you can go. | 你治好我妈就可以走了 |
[57:22] | I’m not bringing you back here. | 我不会带你回这里的 |
[57:24] | The only reason I matter to you is because I’m a Healer. | 你觉得我重要只是因为我是治愈者 |
[57:27] | That’s all anyone gives a fuck about | 只要看到我的能力 |
[57:29] | once they see what I can do. | 所有人都他妈都会这样 |
[57:31] | Don’t act like you’re any different. | 别搞得你有多与众不同似的 |
[58:28] | Looking good in those cuffs, Mikey. | 你戴手铐还挺好看 麦克 |
[58:30] | That’s what your wife said last night. | 你老婆昨晚也是这么说的 |
[58:32] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[58:36] | Clear. | 没问题 |
[58:38] | Escort drone in position, go when ready. | 护航无人机已就位 准备好就出发 |
[58:49] | They’re on the move. | 他们开始行动了 |
[58:52] | L to 1-1-8 and 1-0-9 in zone two, | L去二区的1-1-8和1-0-9 |
[58:55] | heading northbound on Main. | 沿主路往北 |
[58:56] | Copy, we see you. | 收到 看见你了 |
[59:06] | Escort is half a click to zone one. | 护航无人机马上要到一区 |
[59:08] | No fly in effect, do not enter. | 该区域禁飞 不要进入 |
[59:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[59:17] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[59:20] | C-1-5, now entering zone one. | C-1-5 现在进入一区 |
[59:22] | C-1-5 has entered the no fly zone. | C-1-5已进入了禁飞区域 |
[59:24] | Escort drones, move to zone three for pickup. | 护航无人机 去三区接应 |
[59:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
[59:28] | See you boys on the other side. | 在另一头见 |
[59:30] | Drones are off escort. | 护航无人机已离开 |
[59:31] | C-1-5, you’re solo ’til zone three. | C-1-5 你将独自前往三区 |
[59:35] | They’re in the no fly. | 他们正在禁飞区 |
[59:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[59:37] | Nobody moves until Conner fries the truck. | 康纳电爆那辆卡车前谁都别动 |
[59:50] | Ah, fuck, construction. | 该死 在修路 |
[59:52] | Hang a left on 3rd, we’ll go up Liberty. | 第三大街左转 我们走自由街 |
[1:00:02] | 1-5, why did you turn? | 1-5 你怎么拐弯了 |
[1:00:05] | We hit a roadblock. | 我们遇到路障 |
[1:00:07] | We’re now east bound on 3rd street. | 我们现在在第三街道往东走 |
[1:00:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:00:23] | They’re coming to you. | 他们向你这边来了 |
[1:00:30] | Whoa, whoa, what the hell. | 怎么回事 什么鬼 |
[1:00:35] | Unbelievable. | 天啊 |
[1:00:36] | 1-5, why have you stopped? | 1-5 你为什么停下 |
[1:00:38] | Some idiot’s blocked the road. | 有傻叉把路挡着了 |
[1:00:39] | Move your ass! | 快开走 |
[1:00:42] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:00:43] | The D-1-1-8 has arrived in zone three. | D-1-1-8已到达三区 |
[1:00:46] | Stand by for escort. | 原地待命护航 |
[1:00:52] | Move your vehicle immediately! | 立刻把你的车子移开 |
[1:00:53] | Hang on, one minute please! | 稍等 马上就好 |
[1:00:57] | Clear off the road. | 把路让开 |
[1:00:59] | Yep! | 好 |
[1:01:01] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快啊 |
[1:01:02] | Clear the road, or you will be detained. | 让开 否则你将被拘留 |
[1:01:07] | Move, now. | 立刻 开走 |
[1:01:12] | Fuck’s he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼 |
[1:01:15] | This is your last warning! | 这是最后警告 |
[1:01:21] | What the fuck is he waiting for? | 他到底在等什么 |
[1:01:25] | – Guys… – Your vehicle. | -伙计们 -你的车 |
[1:01:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:01:27] | You don’t move or you will be shot. | 别动否则就开枪了 |
[1:01:29] | No no, no, hang on. | 不 不 不 等一下 |
[1:01:31] | You’re being detained. | 你被逮捕了 |
[1:01:46] | Code eight, I repeat, code eight. | 代号八 重复 代号八 |
[1:01:49] | 1-5 just went dark, someone get over there! | 刚刚失去1-5的信号 快去那里 |
[1:01:51] | D-1-1-8, requesting clearance of zone one. | D-1-1-8 请求解除一区禁令 |
[1:01:53] | I need ground units in zone one. | 地面人员马上前往一区 |
[1:01:57] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[1:02:15] | 1-1-8 is requesting clearance. | 1-1-8请求解除禁令 |
[1:02:17] | Stand by 1-1-8, no fly is still in effect. | 1-1-8原地待命 该区域仍在禁飞中 |
[1:02:20] | How long on those ground units? | 地面人员还需要多久到达 |
[1:02:26] | 1-5 under attack, 1-5 under attack, do you copy? | 1-5遇袭 1-5遇袭 收到了吗 |
[1:02:31] | They’re burning a hole! | 他们正在烧个洞 |
[1:02:36] | They’re coming in, get ready! | 他们要进来了 准备好 |
[1:02:49] | Fucking move it! | 快行动 |
[1:03:01] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[1:03:02] | 1-1-8 is entering zone one, path cleared to target. | 1-1-8正进入一区接近目标 一路畅通 |
[1:03:05] | 1-1-8 is into the no fly | 1-1-8进入禁飞区域 |
[1:03:16] | You got what you wanted, okay? | 你们已经得到想要的了 好吗 |
[1:03:18] | Just let us go, yeah? | 放我们走 行吗 |
[1:03:20] | Stay by the car. | 去车边待着 |
[1:03:27] | I just wanna see my family again, okay? | 我只想再见到我家人 好吗 |
[1:03:29] | I just wanna see my family… | 我只想再见到我家人 |
[1:03:35] | Maddy! | 麦迪 |
[1:04:08] | This is the LCPD, drop your weapons immediately. | 这是林肯市警察局 立刻放下你们的武器 |
[1:04:14] | Deploying Guardians. | 守护者行动 |
[1:04:22] | Go, come on, come on! | 走 快 快走 |
[1:04:41] | Four officers down, I need medical! | 四名警官受伤 请求医疗救助 |
[1:04:44] | All units, looking for three powered suspects | 全体 在第二和第三大街的地面 |
[1:04:46] | on foot between 3rd and 2nd Street. | 寻找三名有超能力的嫌疑人 |
[1:04:53] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:04:55] | Get in the car, get in the fucking car. | 上车 快上车 |
[1:05:02] | Okay, come on. | 好 坚持住 |
[1:05:05] | 1-0-6 is southbound on 2nd Street, | 1-0-6在第二街道往南方向 |
[1:05:07] | no sign of suspects. | 没发现嫌疑人 |
[1:05:08] | Garrett, where am I going? | 加勒特 我要往哪里开 |
[1:05:09] | Hey, hey, look at me, look at me, | 看着我 看着我 |
[1:05:11] | you’re gonna be okay, just hold on. | 你会没事的 一定要坚持住 |
[1:05:12] | He needs a hospital, man. | 他必须去医院 |
[1:05:14] | I fucking know that he needs a hospital. | 我知道他必须去医院 |
[1:05:17] | You gotta go to the hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[1:05:18] | You are gonna bleed out. | 你会血流不止的 |
[1:05:20] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 该死 真该死 |
[1:05:44] | Oh, it’s so thick, look at that. | 这可真多 看这个 |
[1:05:47] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:06:07] | I have a present for you. | 我有个礼物要给你 |
[1:06:11] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:06:16] | Yeah? | 喜欢 对吧 |
[1:06:20] | Your daddy still owes me a lot of money, | 你爸还欠我很多钱 |
[1:06:24] | but maybe I should just have someone cut him open | 但也许我该找人捅死他 |
[1:06:26] | and we’ll call it even. | 然后我们就算扯平了 |
[1:06:36] | Start cutting that out. | 把东西都倒出来 |
[1:07:35] | What the fuck just happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:07:38] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:07:45] | Marcus fucked us. | 马库斯阴了我们 |
[1:07:46] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:48] | No, you fucked us. | 不 是你害了我们 |
[1:07:50] | That’s bullshit. | 你胡说 |
[1:07:51] | This was your plan, do not fucking put this on me. | 这是你的计划 别想怪到我头上 |
[1:07:54] | The plan was fine until you got greedy. | 计划本来挺好的 直到你变得贪心起来 |
[1:08:00] | He fucking played you, Garrett. | 他把你玩弄于股掌之间 加勒特 |
[1:08:05] | Now we have nothing. | 现在我们一无所有 |
[1:08:10] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:08:17] | I’ve been tracking this one Electric | 在多起案件中 |
[1:08:19] | across multiple crimes, | 我一直在追踪这个电人 |
[1:08:20] | he’s the only one who’s powerful enough | 他是唯一一个足够强大 |
[1:08:22] | and desperate enough to pull something like this off. | 也足够绝望以至于可以做出这种事的人 |
[1:08:25] | Reed is just the pawn. | 里德只是个小卒 |
[1:08:27] | What makes you so sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[1:08:29] | We interviewed him. | 我们审问过他 |
[1:08:30] | He’s not a killer. | 他不是个杀手 |
[1:08:32] | You had this Electric in custody? | 你们拘留过这个电人 |
[1:08:34] | Why didn’t you charge him? | 你为什么不起诉他 |
[1:08:36] | Because what you know and what you can prove | 因为你知道的和你能证明的 |
[1:08:38] | are two different things, sir, so I let him go. | 是两回事 长官 所以我放他走了 |
[1:08:40] | And then what happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[1:08:42] | Look at the fucking board. | 看看这个该死的黑板 |
[1:08:44] | That enough evidence for you? | 对你来说证据足够了吗 |
[1:08:48] | None of this gets out. | 谁都不许说出去 |
[1:08:51] | This goes south and it’s your heads on the block, | 一旦走漏风声 你们就麻烦大了 |
[1:08:53] | I will make goddamn sure of that. | 我说到做到 |
[1:08:57] | Now find the bastards that did this. | 现在 找出到干这件事的混蛋 |
[1:09:05] | Where’s that line of yours now? | 你现在的立场是什么 |
[1:09:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -醒了 -是你啊 |
[1:09:25] | Mom, I’m so sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[1:09:37] | Where were you? | 你之前在哪里 |
[1:09:41] | I… | 我 |
[1:09:44] | I was just figuring some things out. | 我只是在想办法 |
[1:09:48] | You’re gonna be okay, okay? I can fix this. | 你会没事的 好吗 我会搞定的 |
[1:09:53] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[1:09:56] | You have to stop. | 你必须停手 |
[1:09:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:00] | No, there is a way, okay? | 我不会的 我有办法 好吗 |
[1:10:03] | You just need to trust me. | 你只需要相信我 |
[1:10:07] | You need to let me go. | 你得放下我 |
[1:10:10] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:10:39] | Women in uniform. | 女兵 |
[1:10:41] | So when we talk about imposing a complete power ban, | 当我们谈论全面禁止使用超能力时 |
[1:10:43] | we’re talking about a public safety issue. | 我们谈论的是公共安全问题 |
[1:10:45] | How will that stop criminals from using them? | 这怎么能阻止罪犯使用超能力呢 |
[1:10:47] | They don’t care about the law. | 他们不在乎法律 |
[1:10:48] | A ban affects innocent people with power, that’s it. | 禁令只会影响有超能力的无辜的民众 |
[1:10:50] | Fact is… | 事实上 |
[1:11:01] | Lina, your father’s here. | 莉娜 你爸来了 |
[1:11:03] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[1:11:07] | She was a real handful today. | 她今天挺难缠的 |
[1:11:10] | Stuff falling off the walls and the counter. | 东西从墙上和操作台上掉下来 |
[1:11:14] | The kids at school are scared of her. | 学校的孩子们都怕她 |
[1:11:16] | Hi, Dad! | 你好 爸爸 |
[1:11:17] | Hey, sweetie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:11:21] | We’ll talk about this later, okay? | 我们以后再谈这事 好吗 |
[1:11:30] | How’s the cotton candy? | 棉花糖好吃吗 |
[1:11:34] | What’s wrong, sweetie? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[1:11:36] | Are you and mom gonna give me away? | 你和妈妈会把我送走吗 |
[1:11:43] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[1:11:45] | I know some parents do that when their kid is like me. | 我知道有些父母会送走像我这样的孩子 |
[1:11:49] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[1:11:51] | I heard it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到的 |
[1:12:01] | You Officer Park? | 你是帕克警官吗 |
[1:12:04] | Please, just take it. | 请你收下 |
[1:12:11] | Daddy, who was that? | 爸爸 那人是谁 |
[1:12:13] | He’s just a friend, sweetie, come on. | 一个朋友 亲爱的 走吧 |
[1:12:25] | ♪ Promise I’ll never, I’ll never let you go ♪ | ♪ 我保证永远 永远不会离开你 ♪ |
[1:12:33] | ♪ No matter, no matter, no matter what you do ♪ | ♪ 无论 无论 无论你做了什么 ♪ |
[1:12:41] | ♪ I’ll always, I’ll always, I’ll always love you true ♪ | ♪ 我会永远 永远 永远真心爱你 ♪ |
[1:12:49] | ♪ Always love you true ♪ | ♪ 永远真心爱你 ♪ |
[1:12:54] | It’s a little too late for a deal, Connor. | 现在做交易未免太晚了 康纳 |
[1:12:58] | You oughta bring yourself in. | 你应该去自首 |
[1:13:00] | Once this is finished. | 事情结束了就去 |
[1:13:01] | I’m not asking you. | 我不是在请求你 |
[1:13:03] | If you don’t move now, the Psyke will be gone, | 如果你现在不行动 赛克会消失 |
[1:13:05] | and so will Sutcliffe. | 萨特克利夫也会消失 |
[1:13:05] | Four cops are dead. | 四名警察死了 |
[1:13:10] | ♪ I love you, I do, pretend you love me too ♪ | ♪ 我爱你 真的 假装你也爱我 ♪ |
[1:13:18] | You know, maybe your partner was right. | 你知道吗 也许你的搭档是对的 |
[1:13:23] | I am just another criminal like my father. | 我像我父亲一样 只是个罪犯 |
[1:13:28] | He paid for what he did and so will I, | 他罪有应得 我也是 |
[1:13:31] | but my mom is the only good thing I’ve ever had in my life. | 但我妈是我生命中唯一美好的东西 |
[1:13:40] | I can give you Sutcliffe, | 我可以告诉你萨特克利夫在哪里 |
[1:13:41] | but if that’s not good enough for you | 但如果你觉得还不够 |
[1:13:43] | then just fucking shoot me. | 干脆一枪崩了我 |
[1:13:45] | If I lose her I got nothing left anyways. | 反正失去她 我也一无所有 |
[1:14:04] | Surveillance drones in zone 11 | 无人侦察机位于11区 |
[1:14:05] | cleared to 500 feet. | 净空152米 |
[1:14:07] | 1-0-9 are in position. | 1-0-9号已就位 |
[1:14:10] | We have eyes on location. | 我们在监控现场 |
[1:14:12] | Multiple bogies spotted by the entrance. | 入口发现多名可疑人员 |
[1:14:17] | D-1-0-9, punch in. | D-1-0-9 汇报情况 |
[1:14:20] | Psyke runners have been going in and out all day, | 赛克毒贩整天进进出出 |
[1:14:22] | no sign of Sutcliffe yet. | 尚未发现萨特克利夫 |
[1:14:29] | Call it in! | 准备进入 |
[1:14:33] | Better be right about this. | 你最好是对的 |
[1:14:47] | Let’s get these fucks! | 我们去抓这些混蛋 |
[1:14:52] | 1-0-8 to tower two, taking off. | 1-0-8去二号塔 起飞中 |
[1:14:55] | 1-0-8’s in the sky, ground units on the move. | 1-0-8正在飞行 地面部队正在行动 |
[1:15:16] | Nia, come here. | 尼娅 过来 |
[1:15:20] | Nia! | 尼娅 |
[1:15:29] | Do it. | 治好我 |
[1:15:35] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[1:15:40] | This is 1-0-8, 30 meters to target. | 这是1-0-8 距目标30米 |
[1:15:42] | Guardians are clear to drop. | 允许守护者降落 |
[1:15:52] | Show me your fucking hands! | 举起手来 |
[1:15:53] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[1:15:54] | Against the wall, right now! | 靠墙站 现在 |
[1:15:56] | Show them your hands right fucking now! | 现在立刻把手举起来 |
[1:16:01] | Area is secure, ground units in position. | 区域安全 地面部队就位 |
[1:16:04] | Stand by for breach. | 准备进攻 |
[1:16:15] | You two, front door. | 你们两个 去前门 |
[1:16:16] | You, get up, go! | 你 起来 快走 |
[1:16:17] | Look out the back! | 注意后面 |
[1:16:27] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:16:28] | Get the fucking door! | 打开那扇该死的门 |
[1:17:08] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[1:17:49] | Connor, now! | 康纳 就是现在 |
[1:18:03] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[1:18:06] | Fix me. | 治好我 |
[1:18:22] | Hurry. | 快 |
[1:19:12] | For Freddie and Maddy. | 为了弗雷迪和麦迪 |
[1:19:15] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:19:43] | You just heal my mom and you’re free to go. | 治好我妈 你就可以离开了 |
[1:19:47] | Connor, it’s not that simple. | 康纳 没这么简单 |
[1:19:49] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:20:13] | Take what you came here for. | 带走你来这里想要的东西 |
[1:20:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:20:33] | It could kill me. | 我会因此而死的 |
[1:21:30] | Save her. | 治好她 |
[1:21:59] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[1:23:08] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停下来 |
[1:23:16] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[1:23:28] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[1:23:31] | Hey, I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:23:33] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:24:59] | There’s, uh, | 车还有 |
[1:25:03] | almost a full tank. | 差不多一整箱油 |
[1:25:05] | It should help you get wherever you need to go. | 你想去哪里都行 |
[1:25:19] | I’m sorry for what I did to you. | 我为我对你所做的深感抱歉 |
[1:25:35] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:25:40] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:25:44] | I’m just gonna go in there, see how to make things right. | 我打算进去 看看怎么补救 |
[1:26:08] | For the first time, | 这是第一次 |
[1:26:09] | City Hall will vote | 林肯市的市政厅将就 |
[1:26:10] | on an outright power ban in Lincoln City. | 彻底禁令超能力举行投票 |
[1:26:13] | Proponents have pushed through the bill | 自从五周前 |
[1:26:14] | since four officers were killed | 四名警官在押运赛克的途中牺牲以来 |
[1:26:16] | five weeks ago while transporting Psyke. | 禁令支持者一直在推动这项法案 |
[1:26:23] | Smile, Park. | 笑一笑 帕克 |
[1:26:26] | Thanks to these brave officers, | 多亏了这些英勇的警官 |
[1:26:28] | who tirelessly put in good, honest police work, | 坚持不懈地开展良好 诚信的警务工作 |
[1:26:31] | our streets are cleaner and safer | 我们的城市比以往任何时候 |
[1:26:33] | than they’ve ever been. | 都更干净 更安全 |
[1:26:48] | That’s double what Marcus owed. | 这是马库斯欠你的两倍 |
[1:26:51] | The Trust appreciates your generosity. | 信托集团感谢你的慷慨 |
[1:26:53] | There’s still business to be done. | 还有生意等着我们做 |
[1:26:56] | The cops are leaning on us now, | 条子一直在给我们施压 |
[1:26:57] | but demand for Psyke is higher than ever. | 但是对赛克的需求比任何时期都大 |
[1:27:02] | I’ll find out if they’re interested. | 我会去问问他们是否有兴趣 |
[1:27:05] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:27:27] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:27:30] | May not be able to visit for a while, | 我最近一段时间可能没法来看你了 |
[1:27:35] | but I know you’ll be checking in on me, so, | 但我知道你会一直看着我的 |
[1:27:41] | if you see me drifting, just give me a little nudge, okay? | 如果你看到我迷失了 给我提个醒 好吗 |
[1:27:47] | Promise I won’t freak out. | 我向你保证我不会被吓到 |
[1:27:56] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:28:48] | ♪ And if I sleep ♪ | ♪ 如果我渐渐入睡 ♪ |
[1:28:52] | ♪ I couldn’t help but lie awake ♪ | ♪ 我会不由自主地醒来 ♪ |
[1:28:55] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s not you ♪ | ♪ 因为梦中不是你 ♪ |
[1:28:59] | ♪ It’s just a dream, it’s only fake ♪ | ♪ 只是梦境 只有虚幻 ♪ |
[1:29:02] | ♪ I just gotta leave ♪ | ♪ 我必须逃离 ♪ |
[1:29:07] | ♪ I gotta leave ♪ | ♪ 我要逃离 ♪ |
[1:29:17] | ♪ Turn the key ♪ | ♪ 转动钥匙 ♪ |
[1:29:19] | ♪ I try I try to drive away into the night ♪ | ♪ 我试着驶入黑夜♪ |
[1:29:26] | ♪ Try to keep ♪ | ♪ 试着保持 ♪ |
[1:29:28] | ♪ I try to keep between the lines on either side ♪ | ♪ 我试着保持车身在线内 ♪ |
[1:29:35] | ♪ But when I look beside me where you should’ve been ♪ | ♪ 但当我看向旁边时 你却不在 ♪ |
[1:29:39] | ♪ I started drifting ♪ | ♪ 我开始漂移 ♪ |
[1:29:45] | ♪ Tried to stare into your eyes and realize ♪ | ♪ 试着凝视你的双眼 却发现 ♪ |
[1:29:48] | ♪ That there was something missing ♪ | ♪ 有些东西 我已失去 ♪ |
[1:29:54] | ♪ And if I stay ♪ | ♪ 如果我沉溺梦中 ♪ |
[1:29:56] | ♪ I couldn’t help but lie awake ♪ | ♪ 我会不由自主地醒来 ♪ |
[1:30:00] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s not you ♪ | ♪ 因为梦里没有你 ♪ |
[1:30:03] | ♪ It’s just a dream, it’s only fake ♪ | ♪ 只是梦境 只有虚幻 ♪ |
[1:30:07] | ♪ I just gotta leave ♪ | ♪ 我必须逃离 ♪ |
[1:30:12] | ♪ I gotta leave ♪ | ♪ 我要逃离 ♪ |
[1:30:26] | ♪ I gotta get out ♪ | ♪ 我要出去 ♪ |
[1:30:36] | ♪ I gotta get out ♪ | ♪ 我要出去 ♪ |
[1:30:45] | ♪ ‘Cause when I turned to look at where you should’ve been ♪ | ♪ 因为当我看向旁边时 你却不在 ♪ |
[1:30:48] | ♪ I started drifting ♪ | ♪ 我开始漂移 ♪ |
[1:30:54] | ♪ Tried to stare into your eyes ♪ | ♪ 试着凝视你的双眼 ♪ |
[1:30:57] | ♪ and realized that there was something ♪ | ♪ 却发现 有些东西 ♪ |