英文名称:Rough Night
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | – There she is. – Hi, guys. | -她来了 -姐妹们你们好 |
[00:50] | All right, baby girl. You go, baby girl. | 好了小宝贝 来吧宝贝 |
[00:52] | You go, baby girl. You go, you go get it. | 加油宝贝 加油 你能命中 |
[00:54] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[00:57] | You’re my baby… Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba… | 你是我的宝贝 宝宝宝宝宝 |
[00:59] | No, no, no, don’t make it. | 别别别 别进 |
[01:00] | Oh! Damn it! | 该死 |
[01:02] | Oh… Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:04] | – Nope. I absolute… – I got this. I got this. | -不行 我绝对 -我来 我来 |
[01:07] | – I absolutely can’t do it. – Come on, Jess! | -我绝对不行了 -加油 杰西 |
[01:08] | But remember, this is a stupid frat boy ritual, so… | 但记住这只是个愚蠢的兄弟会仪式 |
[01:11] | Yeah, but kick their ass! | 对 得给他们点教训尝尝 |
[01:12] | – Yeah, fuck ’em up! – Hey. | -对 操翻他们 -嗨 |
[01:13] | – We’re together. – No. | -我们一起的 -没门 |
[01:14] | Cool, cool, cool. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[01:18] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[01:20] | Yeah, go, Jess! | 棒极了 杰西 |
[01:23] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[01:28] | Only two cups left. | 只剩两个杯子了 |
[01:30] | No, there’s one cup. You’re just seeing double. | 不 只有一杯了 你看重影了 |
[01:32] | Oh, God! There’s only one cups left. | 天哪 只剩一杯了 |
[01:35] | – Oh, I can’t do it. It’s too much pressure. – What? | -我不行了 压力太大了 -什么 |
[01:37] | – I can’t do it, Jess. – Look… | -我不行了 杰西 -听着… |
[01:38] | – Look at me. Look at me. – Mmm-hmm? | -看着我 看着我 -什么 |
[01:40] | You got us through the Wendy’s drive-through | 之前你用我那没挡风只有三个轮胎的车 |
[01:42] | when my car had no windshield and three tires. | 开到了温蒂汽车穿梭餐厅 |
[01:44] | You can do anything. | 你可以做到任何事 |
[01:46] | Yeah, but everybody’s watching me, | 对 但是现在大家都盯着我 |
[01:47] | and I’m sweating like crazy. | 我疯狂出汗 |
[01:49] | I look like a princess, but I smell like a peasant. | 我看着像公主 闻着却像农民 |
[01:52] | Let’s go, foot job girl! | 来吧 脚活女孩 |
[01:55] | Excuse me, she has a name! It’s Alice. | 拜托 人家有名字的 叫爱丽丝 |
[01:58] | And she’s my best friend, and she’s good and kind. | 她是我的闺蜜 人很好很善良 |
[02:02] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[02:03] | Thank you, but I did jerk off his roommate with my feet. | 谢谢 但我的确用脚给他室友打过飞机 |
[02:06] | I… I know. | 我 我知道 |
[02:08] | The key is, right foot only for, like, a while. | 诀窍就是 先用右脚轻轻蹭几下 |
[02:11] | – You know? Make him beg for… – The left one. | -懂吗 让他求你把左脚也用上 -左脚 |
[02:13] | I know. Focus! | 我知道 专心点 |
[02:15] | If we win this, we will be the only girls | 如果赢了 我们会成为万圣节比赛史上 |
[02:18] | to ever win the Halloween tournament. | 唯一赢过的女生 |
[02:20] | We’ve got to do this. | 我们会成功的 |
[02:22] | For womankind. | 为了女同胞们 |
[02:28] | Stop making me horny, and shoot! | 别让我这么饥渴难耐了 快点 |
[02:44] | We did it! We did it! We did it! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[02:46] | – I want up! I want up! I want up! – You deserve it. | -我想骑你脖子 -你应得的 |
[02:48] | You’ve earned it. | 你挣来的 |
[02:52] | Here we go. All right. All right, yes! | 来吧 好的 好的 棒极了 |
[02:57] | I’m the king of the world! | 我是世界之王 |
[03:02] | Oh. Again? | 又这样 |
[03:04] | – Dude. – Oh, God. Jess? | -姐们 -天哪 杰西 |
[03:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:06] | – Oh, my God, are you okay? – Dude. Come on. Come on. | -天哪 你还好吧 -姐们 拜托快起来 |
[03:09] | – I’m fine, Mom. – Oh, my God. | -我没事 妈妈 -天哪 |
[03:13] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[03:16] | Honestly, I don’t even know why we go to these stupid parties. | 说实话 我不知道干嘛要去这些愚蠢的派对 |
[03:18] | I just want to hang out with you guys. | 我只是想跟你们一起玩 |
[03:19] | – I know. I feel the same way. – Yes! | -我知道 我也是这个感觉 -没错 |
[03:20] | Everyone else at this college is sloppy and gross. | 这个学校其他的人都又糙又恶心 |
[03:23] | – Water. – Wait, come here. | -水 -等等 给我 |
[03:26] | Ugh! Mmm. Not bad. | 很不错 |
[03:28] | Who’s grosser? | 谁更恶心 |
[03:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:31] | – What is that? – What’s happening? | -那是什么 -怎么回事 |
[03:32] | Oh, it’s my vibrator, it randomly turns on and off. | 我的按摩棒 时不时就关关开开的 |
[03:39] | Oh, my God, you guys, I’m gonna miss you so much next semester. | 天哪 大家 下个学期我会很想你们的 |
[03:43] | I don’t want to talk about it. It’s sad. | 我不想说这件事 太伤心了 |
[03:45] | – No, no, no, no. – Dude, | -不不不不 -姐们 |
[03:46] | Al Gore is guest-lecturing next semester. | 埃尔·格尔下学期有客座讲座 |
[03:48] | Maybe you don’t want to go to Australia. I don’t know. | 或许你不想去澳大利亚 我不知道 |
[03:50] | Yeah. On my 21st birthday, though, | 对 不过我21岁生日那天 |
[03:52] | my dad’s getting us the chopper. | 我爸爸要给我们包直升机 |
[03:54] | I said I don’t want to talk about it. | 我说过我不想说这件事 |
[03:55] | So I don’t know what’s happening. | 所以我不知道发生了什么 |
[03:57] | I don’t even want to go. I just… | 我甚至都不想去 我只是… |
[03:58] | It was so hard to get into the political science program. | 想进政治科学项目实在是太难了 |
[04:01] | And plus, my gym class is bungee jumping, so… | 而且我的体育课是蹦极 所以… |
[04:04] | Oh, my God, wear a good bra. | 天哪 穿件好点的胸罩 |
[04:05] | Well, look, we’ll have all of senior year together, | 听着 我们的大四都是一起度过的 |
[04:08] | and then we’ll have the rest of our lives together, so it’s fine. | 而且以后还会一起 所以没关系 |
[04:11] | – Yeah. – You promise? | -是啊 -你保证吗 |
[04:13] | You guys, our kids are gonna play together. | 姐妹们 我们的孩子也得一起玩 |
[04:16] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my gosh! | -天哪 -天哪 |
[04:18] | – We’re so lucky! – Get in here! Come here. | -我们太幸运了 -过来 过来 |
[04:22] | Okay, that is a second vibrator. Yeah, I have a few. | 好吧 第二个振动器 我有几个呢 |
[04:25] | Just… Just, yeah. | 就那儿…就是 对 |
[04:28] | No! Janine, no! | 不 珍妮 不 |
[04:29] | No! No! No! Janine, get out! | 不不不 珍妮 出去 |
[04:31] | Come on. Janine! | 快点 珍妮 |
[04:32] | Oh, my God! Stop! | 天哪 打住 |
[04:34] | – Bathroom is next-door! – Cannot believe! | -厕所在隔壁 -简直不敢相信 |
[04:35] | – Every damn weekend with this! Stop! – She’s already peeing. | -每周末都这样 打住 -她在尿了 |
[04:37] | Janine! | 珍妮 |
[04:47] | Hi. I’m Jessica Thayer, | 你们好 我是杰西卡·塞耶 |
[04:49] | and I’m running for state senate. | 正在竞选州参议员 |
[04:51] | Crime, underfunded schools, sewage. | 犯罪 学校拿不到资助 下水道事宜 |
[04:55] | These are real problems that our community is facing. | 我们的社区正面对着许多真实存在的问题 |
[04:58] | Looking forward to your vote on November 3. | 11月3号 期待您的宝贵一票 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | – It’s great. – Well, 60% of the focus group | -很好 -有60%的焦点小组 |
[05:08] | did say that it seemed like you wouldn’t put out. | 都说觉得你不可能成功的 |
[05:10] | What? Why are they being asked that? | 什么 为什么这么问他们 |
[05:13] | Don’t know, but 60% is, like, a lot. | 不知道 但60%这比率很高了 |
[05:16] | Yeah. We’re still so close. | 对 我们票数还是很接近 |
[05:17] | I don’t understand, Wesson literally tweeted out a dick pic. | 我不明白 韦森可是在推上发了屌照 |
[05:21] | He apologized. | 他道歉了 |
[05:22] | Yes. He said, “I’m sorry, wrong dick pic,” | 他说 抱歉 发错鸟照了 |
[05:25] | and then he tweeted out another one. | 然后就又发了一个 |
[05:27] | Look, if Wesson wins, he’s literally gonna cut | 听着 如果韦森赢了 他真的会砍掉 |
[05:30] | every single program that actually helps people. | 所有能真正帮助大家的项目 |
[05:32] | We know that. Right? | 我们都知道 对吧 |
[05:34] | But people want to vote for someone they can relate to. | 但人们总喜欢投票给那些跟他们有联系的人 |
[05:36] | They feel safe with Wesson. | 他们投给韦森觉得很安心 |
[05:38] | They want to have a beer with him. | 他们想跟他喝啤酒 |
[05:39] | I’m not sure anyone wants to have a beer with that. | 我不确定 是不是有人想跟这个喝啤酒 |
[05:50] | Hey, Alice. | 嗨 爱丽丝 |
[05:51] | Hey. I am so excited for this trip. | 嗨 这趟旅途我可太激动了 |
[05:54] | I got my IUD taken out for Miami. | 为了迈阿密我把宫内避孕器都拿掉了 |
[05:56] | Um, is that a good idea? | 那算个好主意吗 |
[05:58] | Uh, yeah. It’s your bachelorette weekend. | 当然 那可是你的单身女子周末啊 |
[06:00] | Jess, Wesson tweeted out another dick pic, | 杰西 韦森又发了一张鸟图 |
[06:02] | and it’s already got 10,000 retweets. | 已经有一万个转发 |
[06:04] | Alice, I… I got to call you back. | 爱丽丝 回头打给你 |
[06:09] | Tulum, give her back her Kindle! | 塔鲁姆 把她的电纸书还回去 |
[06:20] | – Hey. – Mmm. Hey. | -干嘛呢 -嗨 |
[06:23] | I’m so sorry. I got stuck at the office. | 抱歉 办公室有事耽搁了 |
[06:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:29] | – I got you chicken cashew nut, extra nut. – Oh, no. | -我给你买了腰果鸡丁 多加腰果 -不是吧 |
[06:33] | I ate an apple | 我在办公室 |
[06:34] | and a bag of very, very stale pretzels at the office. | 吃了一个苹果和非常不新鲜的椒盐卷饼 |
[06:38] | It was so hard to get extra nut. | 想要到额外的腰果太难了 |
[06:40] | That woman is so mean. She yells at me all the time. | 那女人太小气了 她一直冲我大吼大叫的 |
[06:43] | She thought I hung up, but I heard her call me a dipshit. | 她以为我挂断了 但我听到她说我是蠢货 |
[06:44] | – How much did you tip? – 20%. | -你给了多少小费 -20%的 |
[06:48] | – I know. I know, I know. – Yeah. Like, I couldn’t. I… | -我就知道 我知道 -好像 我不能…我… |
[06:51] | You’re just such a good person. | 你是这么好的一个人 |
[06:54] | Oh, it’s Alice. I forgot to call her back. | 是爱丽丝 我忘记给她回电了 |
[06:56] | – It’s okay, get it. – No. I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. | -没问题 我懂 -不行 我不行… |
[06:58] | Enough with my bachelorette itinerary. | 受够了什么单身女子旅程规划了 |
[07:01] | Like, she’s planned it to the half hour. | 她是前半小时才计划好的 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I feel like this weekend has come at the worst possible time. | 是啊 我觉得这周的时机真是太差了 |
[07:06] | I’m so stressed out. | 我简直精疲力竭 |
[07:08] | You’ll see your friends, you’ll have fun. | 你能看到你的朋友 你们会很开心的 |
[07:09] | It’ll be restorative. | 会让你恢复元气 |
[07:11] | Like that time we took Xanax and slept for 16 hours. | 就像我们吃阿普唑仑睡了16小时一样 |
[07:13] | Oh, God, that was good. | 天哪 当时真棒 |
[07:15] | You know, I love those girls, | 我爱那些姐妹 |
[07:16] | but I really just don’t want to have a party weekend right now. | 但我真的不想现在开一个周末派对 |
[07:19] | I want to have a weekend with you. | 我想跟你共度一个周末 |
[07:22] | – I miss you. – Mmm-hmm. I miss you, too. | -我很想你 -我也是 |
[07:24] | – You’ve been at the office, like, nonstop. – I know. | -你一直在办公司 就没闲过 -我知道 |
[07:32] | Wait, wait, one… If we keep kissing, | 等等 等一下 如果我们一直亲 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna want to have sex. | 我就想跟你滚床单了 |
[07:35] | I’m okay with that. | 这我没意见 |
[07:36] | – I’m down. – Okay. | -我可以 -好吧 |
[07:38] | But I have, like, four things I have to do before. | 但是在那之前我还有四件事要做 |
[07:42] | I just have to print out those itineraries for the city council meeting. | 我得把市议会会议的旅游活动日程打印出来 |
[07:44] | And I have to email the Herald. | 还要给《先驱报》发邮件 |
[07:46] | I have, like, a 25-minute-ish interview. | 还有个25分钟左右的采访 |
[07:50] | Ooh. Okay. I… | 好吧 我… |
[07:51] | I tell you what, I’m gonna let you do all that, | 这样吧 你把这些都做完 |
[07:54] | and I’m gonna go masturbate in the shower and go to sleep. | 我冲澡顺便自己解决然后睡觉 |
[07:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[07:59] | – You’re the best. – Well… | -你最棒了 -这个嘛… |
[08:01] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[08:06] | – So, I texted you the address. – Jess! Shots! Shots! | -我把地址短信发你了 杰西 -喝酒喝酒喝酒 |
[08:09] | Shots, shots, shots, shots! Shots! Shots! | 喝酒喝酒喝酒喝酒喝酒喝酒 |
[08:11] | Shots, shots, shots! | 喝酒喝酒喝酒 |
[08:13] | – Yay! – Yes! | -耶 -棒极了 |
[08:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:18] | – What’s on my head? – This is it. | -我头上是什么 -就是这个 |
[08:20] | Your bachelorette weekend. | 你的单身女子周末 |
[08:22] | I have been waiting for this moment | 我自从大一新生第一天开始 |
[08:24] | since the first day of freshman year. | 就在等待这一刻了 |
[08:26] | – Get in here. – You have? | -过来 -是吗 |
[08:28] | Oh, my God, there’s gonna be so many hot Miami babes. | 天哪 迈阿密肯定有很多小鲜肉 |
[08:31] | We are gonna be swimmin’ in dick, girl! | 我们要在大雕的海洋遨游了 姐们 |
[08:34] | Hi, Alice. | 你好 爱丽丝 |
[08:35] | – Peter. Hi. – Hey. | -皮特 你好 -你好 |
[08:37] | And get out of here, she’s mine now. | 赶紧走吧 现在她是我的了 |
[08:40] | Don’t get in too much trouble, okay? | 别惹太多麻烦 好吗 |
[08:42] | – Yeah, I won’t. – Let’s go, let’s do it. | -好 不会的 -走吧 我们走吧 |
[08:45] | Drive safe. Have fun at your bachelor party, okay? | 安全驾驶 单身男子派对玩的开心 好吗 |
[08:46] | Will do. | 会的 |
[08:47] | Hey, Alice, be careful swimming in all that dick. | 爱丽丝 在大雕里遨游的时候小心点 |
[08:49] | – What are you…? – Okay, bye. | -你在说什么… -好了 再见 |
[08:51] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[08:53] | Oh, this weekend’s gonna be so much fun. | 这个周末会很有趣的 |
[08:55] | Can’t wait to see my girls! | 迫不及待见姐妹们了 |
[08:58] | When the pepper spray hits your face, | 等到胡椒喷雾剂喷在你脸上 |
[09:00] | and it will, | 你躲不过的 |
[09:01] | keep your mouth closed tight. | 一定要把嘴闭上 |
[09:03] | We are peaceful protestors. Yes! | 我们是和平的抗议者 是的 |
[09:05] | Yet we fight, you know? Yet we are strong! | 但是我们要战斗 我们是强大的 |
[09:08] | – Yeah! Yeah! – This is war! | -是的 是的 -这是场战争 |
[09:10] | Okay, I got to head to a bachelorette. | 好了 我得去一个单身派对了 |
[09:13] | But if anybody from the group disappears from the protest, | 但是如果你们发现有人消失了 |
[09:16] | you text my cell phone immediately. | 马上给我发短信 |
[09:19] | You have a cell phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[09:21] | – Uh, no. – You’re one of them! | -没有啊 -你也是他们中的一员 |
[09:24] | I’ll pick you up after school on Monday, okay, sweetie? | 周一放学后我来接你 好吗 亲爱的 |
[09:27] | Mommy, do you have to go to Miami? | 妈妈 你一定要去迈阿密吗 |
[09:29] | Yes, I really do. | 是的 我要走了 |
[09:32] | But I’m gonna miss you so much. | 但我会很想你的 |
[09:34] | Technically, | 准确地说 |
[09:35] | my time started 20 minutes ago, | 我的监护时间20分钟前就开始了 |
[09:37] | so, going to note this for | 所以 我会在监护权听证会上 |
[09:38] | the custody hearing. | 强调这一点的 |
[09:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:02] | Well, well, well. | 看看谁来了 |
[10:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:08] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:09] | How do you look this flawless getting off a plane? | 刚从飞机上下来还美若天仙 |
[10:11] | It’s honestly rude. | 简直就是无礼 |
[10:13] | What, are you flirting with me? | 怎么 你在跟我调情吗 |
[10:15] | I would not flirt with a happily | 我不会和一个伤透我心 |
[10:16] | married woman who broke my heart. | 还幸福已婚的女人调情的 |
[10:17] | Oh, my God, you broke up with me, don’t even start with that. | 天哪 是你提的分手 还好意思说 |
[10:20] | Excuse me, now you are flirting with me, okay? | 抱歉 现在是你在和我调情了 好吗 |
[10:24] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:26] | It’s good to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[10:28] | Girl, I have had a day. | 姐妹 我今天也是够惨的 |
[10:30] | First was full, I had to ride business. | 头等舱没位了 我只能做商务舱 |
[10:33] | It was disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[10:35] | – Gross. – You’re serious. Okay. Cool. | -真恶心 -你是认真的 可以的 |
[10:38] | Oh, my God, did you hear Alice is | 天哪 你听说没 |
[10:40] | making us go to a foam party? | 爱丽丝想让我们去参加一个泡沫派对吗 |
[10:42] | Ugh! I know. | 听说了 |
[10:43] | She has a scary amount of time on her hands. | 她现在闲的可怕 |
[10:45] | Even though she’s a full-time teacher, | 尽管她是个全职教师 |
[10:46] | I’m still like, “Get a job.” | 但我觉得她和待业一样 |
[10:48] | Do you have a job? | 你有工作吗 |
[10:50] | Activism is a full-time job, but… | 行动主义也是一项全职工作 但 |
[10:53] | Also no. | 也不算 |
[10:55] | Look at them, the magic is still there. | 看看她们 魔力依存啊 |
[10:57] | Hello! Hello! | 姐妹们 |
[10:58] | Hi! Hi! Yes! Yes! | 你好啊 太好了 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God! It is all happening! | 天哪 这是真的嘛 |
[11:06] | Mmm! God, you smell so good. | 天哪 你闻起来真香 |
[11:08] | I have, like, half a pound of weed in my bra. Ah. | 我的胸罩里有半磅大麻 |
[11:10] | Hey, Alice, how’s your mom? | 爱丽丝 你妈妈怎么样 |
[11:12] | Well, Alzheimer’s is tough, but she’s good. | 老年痴呆不太好受 但她还不错 |
[11:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:15] | The Wallace 5th Floor Girls are back together again! | 华莱士五楼女孩们重聚了 |
[11:20] | God, when was the last time we were all together? | 老天 我们上次聚在一起是什么时候了 |
[11:22] | I think it was two summers ago | 我想是两个夏天前了 |
[11:24] | when we came to visit you in your tree, right? | 一起去你的树屋拜访你的时候 对吧 |
[11:25] | No, no, no, ’cause Jess couldn’t make it, it was, uh, | 不 不 不 那次杰西没时间 是 |
[11:28] | New Year’s Eve, when Blair was in labor. | 新年前夜 布莱尔分娩时 |
[11:30] | – Oh, my God. – Crazy. God, – that was three years ago, then. | -天哪 太可怕了 -那是三年前的事了 |
[11:32] | Yeah. Well, we only have 55 hours, | 是啊 我们只有55个小时 |
[11:34] | so let’s stop wasting our motherfucking time | 所以我们别再浪费时间了 |
[11:37] | and let’s get the party started. | 让我们开始狂欢吧 |
[11:40] | Yes! Alice, you rock! | 是的 爱丽丝 你太牛逼了 |
[11:42] | The party starts now. | 派对现在开始 |
[11:47] | Oh, my God. That was a bad idea. | 天哪 那是个坏主意 |
[11:49] | – Yeah, we’re in an airport. – That was bad. | -是的 我们还在机场 -那很糟糕 |
[11:51] | – That sounded like a gunshot. – Yeah. | -听起来像是枪声 -是啊 |
[11:52] | – Let’s go. – Yep. | -走吧 -好的 |
[11:54] | Sorry. Our bad. | 对不起 我们的错 |
[11:55] | Sorry, everyone, bachelorette weekend. | 抱歉大家 单身周末派对 |
[11:56] | I was never here! Never! Move! | 我从来没来过这里 从未 让开 |
[12:12] | – Nice Miami house, mami. – Very nice. | -迈阿密的房子不错啊 -很不错啊 |
[12:15] | Oh, gracias. Um… | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | We are supposed to pick up the keys from the neighbors. | 我们应该去邻居家取钥匙 |
[12:21] | Did you bring a bathing suit? | 你带泳衣了吗 |
[12:23] | – Hello? – The beach is nice. | -有人吗 -好漂亮的沙滩 |
[12:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:25] | Sorry, somebody left some keys for… | 抱歉 有人留了一些钥匙给 |
[12:27] | – Oh, my goodness. – Oh, sorry, we’ll come back. | -天哪 -对不起 我们一会儿再来 |
[12:29] | – So sorry. – Oh, hi, girls. | -很抱歉 -你们好 姑娘们 |
[12:31] | No, no, I’m sorry. | 不 不 是我很抱歉 |
[12:33] | Let me put something on. | 让我戴个眼镜穿点衣服 |
[12:36] | – Come on in. – Very funny. | -进来吧 -真有意思 |
[12:38] | – Is it really? – I love it. | -认真的吗 -我喜欢 |
[12:39] | Hello. Hi. | 你好 |
[12:41] | Thank you. Oh. Hi. Oh. | 谢谢您 |
[12:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:44] | What brings you to Miami? | 什么风把你们吹到迈阿密了 |
[12:45] | Business? Pleasure? | 公事 娱乐 |
[12:48] | The business of pleasure? | 娱乐业 |
[12:49] | Oh, bachelorette weekend. | 单身周末派对 |
[12:51] | Jess is getting married. | 杰西要结婚了 |
[12:53] | – Congratulations! – Thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢您 |
[12:55] | This marriage, will it be open? | 是开放婚姻吗 |
[12:57] | You know, we haven’t discussed it. | 这个嘛 我们还没有讨论过 |
[12:59] | But, probably closed. Yeah. | 但是 基本上已经封闭了 紧闭 |
[13:01] | Tightly, tightly closed. | 紧闭 非常紧 |
[13:03] | Lea, does she not remind you | 她没提醒你 |
[13:05] | of our French girl from Turks and Caicos? | 有个来自特克斯和凯科斯的法国女孩吗 |
[13:08] | She does. | 是哦 |
[13:11] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢您 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Well, we’re gonna try to keep it down. | 好吧 我们会尽量安静一点的 |
[13:16] | Oh, well, we’ll try not to. | 好的 我们会尽量折腾的 |
[13:19] | Ah! Yes! | 是啊 |
[13:20] | – They’re serious. – Go. Go, go, downstairs. | -他们是认真的 -走 走 下楼 |
[13:22] | She is delicious. | 她真可口 |
[13:24] | I want that. | 我想要她 |
[13:30] | Ooh, yes. | 不错啊 |
[13:32] | Oh, Real World, baby! Miami! | 真实世界 宝贝 迈阿密 |
[13:35] | Ew. This house represents everything I hate. | 真恶心 这房子代表了我所讨厌的一切 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna go take a protest dump. | 我要去拉坨抗议翔 |
[13:40] | I call the room next to Jess! Ah. | 我先预定杰西隔壁的房间 |
[13:42] | Oh, I think that room has bunk beds, | 那个房间好像是双层床 |
[13:43] | so you’re gonna have to share with Pippa. | 所以你得和皮帕分享了 |
[13:45] | Uh, who that? | 那是谁 |
[13:47] | Pippa, my Australian friend from semester abroad. | 皮帕 我留学时的澳大利亚朋友 |
[13:49] | She’s been CC’d on, like, every single email. | 我每封邮件都提到了她 |
[13:51] | Oh, right. | 是哦 |
[13:53] | Well, if my snoring bothers her, | 好吧 如果我的打鼾打扰到她 |
[13:54] | she can take the couch. | 她可以睡沙发 |
[13:54] | Or she can just start on the couch and we’ll go from there. | 或者她干脆就先睡沙发然后再说吧 |
[13:56] | We’ll figure it out. She’ll start on the couch. | 我们会解决的 她先睡沙发 |
[14:00] | – Blair. – What? | -布莱尔 -怎么了 |
[14:01] | Can you be careful with the red wine on the white carpet, please? | 白地毯上喝红酒小心好吗 |
[14:04] | My biggest and only donor | 我最大也是唯一的捐款人 |
[14:06] | generously lent us this house for the weekend. | 慷慨地把这房子借给我们过周末 |
[14:08] | – So, please be careful. – Okay. | -所以 务必小心 -好的 |
[14:11] | I’m telling you, she’s got bigger problems than a wine stain | 我告诉你 如果她想以340万的价格 |
[14:13] | if she wants to sell this place for 3.4 in this market. | 出售这个地方 她有比酒渍更大的问题 |
[14:16] | – How do you know that? – Zillow. | -你怎么知道的 -Zillow[房产网站] |
[14:18] | – I Zillow everybody. – Really? | -我Zillow所有人 -真的 |
[14:20] | Like, do you know how much my house is worth? | 你知道我的房子值多少钱吗 |
[14:24] | – Mmm-hmm. – Okay, atención. | -知道 -好的 集中注意力 |
[14:26] | Bachelorette kit time. | 单身派对套装时间 |
[14:27] | Let me get your attention. | 都看过来 |
[14:29] | We got it all. | 都准备好了 |
[14:30] | Bride-to-be bathrobe for our lovely Jess, | 为我们可爱的准新娘杰西准备的浴袍 |
[14:33] | penis straws, penis sunglasses, | 鸡鸡吸管 鸡鸡墨镜 |
[14:35] | penis sprinkles, penis gum, | 鸡鸡喷剂 鸡鸡口香糖 |
[14:37] | penis hats, penis pasta. | 鸡鸡帽 鸡鸡意大利面 |
[14:39] | And yes, I did get a little drunk and ate some of that dry. | 是的 我确实喝酒干吃了一点儿 |
[14:42] | – Don’t judge. – No judgment. | -别批判我 -不会的 |
[14:44] | Also, I wrote you a card. | 另外 我给你写了一张卡片 |
[14:45] | But don’t read it now, read it later. | 但现在不要看 以后再看 |
[14:47] | – Thanks, Alice. – Yeah. | -谢谢 爱丽丝 -不客气 |
[14:52] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[14:53] | Frankie? Frankie. | 弗兰基 弗兰基 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God! | 我滴老天爷 |
[14:58] | What? | 什么 |
[14:59] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, yes, mami. | -天哪 -是的 老妈 |
[15:01] | Is that a sex swing? | 那是个性爱秋千吗 |
[15:03] | Ooh, your donor is a freak, Jess. | 你的捐款人是个怪胎 杰西 |
[15:05] | Please. She rents this house out. | 拜托 她把这房子租出去了 |
[15:07] | I’m sure somebody else left it here accidentally. | 我肯定是别人不小心把它落在这里了 |
[15:09] | And installed a load-bearing beam to support it accidentally. | 还一不小心安装了承重梁 |
[15:11] | – Yeah. – Oh, my God, Jess. | -是啊 -天哪 杰西 |
[15:13] | I want to audition some dresses for tonight. | 我想试穿一些今晚的衣服 |
[15:14] | I brought 14. Come on! | 我带了14件 快点 |
[15:22] | Jess, if you are working, | 杰西 如果你在工作 |
[15:23] | – I’m gonna smack you in the face right now. – I’m not. I’m not. | -我就要扇你了 -我没有 没有 |
[15:25] | One second. I’m gonna smack your face. | 一秒钟 我要扇你了 |
[15:26] | – Wait, wait, let me send it. Send, send, send. – Put it down. | -等等 让我发出去 发送 -放下它 |
[15:28] | All right, come on, let’s take a picture. | 好的 来吧 我们照张相 |
[15:30] | – Say, um, “Miami forever.” – Uh, forever. | -说 永远迈阿密 -永远 |
[15:34] | You want us in the picture or not? | 你们不想让我们在照片里吗 |
[15:35] | Do you guys want us in the photo… | 我们不能在照片里吗 |
[15:37] | – We’re here, too. – Oh, my gosh, | -我们还在呢 -天哪 |
[15:39] | we both look killer in that. Cool. | 我们太上镜了 酷 |
[15:40] | I’m so bummed I can’t tag you in this, on Facebook. | 我太失望我不能在脸书上给你贴标签 |
[15:42] | Why did you delete your account? | 你为什么删除你的帐户 |
[15:43] | I had to. You were, you were tagging me | 我不得不这么做 你给我贴的标签 |
[15:45] | on things that could literally ruin my career. | 可能真的会毁了我的事业 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:49] | It’s Pip! She’s here! | 是皮帕 她来了 |
[15:50] | – What? Who’s that? – Hi! | -什么 那是谁 -你好吗 |
[15:52] | Pip! | 皮帕 |
[15:55] | Sorry. Whoops. | 对不起 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry. Whoops. Hey. | 抱歉 |
[15:58] | Hello, hello, hello. | 你好 你好 你好 |
[16:01] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[16:04] | You’re a goddess. You’re literally a goddess. | 你是女神 你真是个女神 |
[16:08] | – Guys… – Hi. | -姐妹们 -你们好 |
[16:09] | This is Pippa. | 这是皮帕 |
[16:11] | – Hello. – The famous… | -你们好 -传说中的 |
[16:13] | Frankie, Blair, Alice. | 弗兰基 布莱尔 爱丽丝 |
[16:15] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好 |
[16:16] | My God, you guys are meeting for the first time, this is so exciting. | 天哪 你们第一次见面 真令人兴奋 |
[16:18] | – I know. – Nice to meet you. | -我知道 -很高兴认识你 |
[16:20] | This is so weird, you guys, because it’s sort of like | 这太奇怪了 因为你们这些家伙就像是 |
[16:24] | you’re all Jess’s best friends, I’m Jess’s best friend. | 杰西最好的朋友 我是杰西最好的朋友 |
[16:26] | And so it’s sort of like we’re all already best friends, you know? | 所以我们都是最好的朋友 你知道吗 |
[16:30] | Well, it’s a little different for us, sorry to interrupt, | 不能混为一谈 抱歉打断一下 |
[16:33] | but, uh, Jess and I were freshman year roommates, | 但是 杰西和我是大一的室友 |
[16:36] | so it’s kind of like family. Eh. | 所以我们像家人一样 |
[16:38] | – I know, I know. – Um, okay, I’m going to grab a chair. | -我知道 我知道 -好的 我去拿把椅子 |
[16:41] | Feel free to gel. | 你随意 |
[16:43] | Just gonna sit on my suitcase here. | 我就坐在我的手提箱上吧 |
[16:45] | Ooh. I’m famished. | 我要饿死了 |
[16:47] | – Do you want my leftovers? – Oh, shoot. We just finished. | -你要我的剩菜吗 -该死 我们刚刚吃完 |
[16:49] | No, I was gonna wrap that up and take it to go. | 不 我要打包带走 |
[16:50] | I think we’re done. Check, please! | 我想我们吃完了 结账 |
[16:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:53] | I’m just gonna take some of this bread from the bread basket. | 我从面包筐里拿些面包吃 |
[16:56] | When you got bread and Vegemite, you got yourself a meal. | 有面包加澳洲臭豆腐酱 你就可以开饭了 |
[16:59] | What? Vegemite? | 什么 啥臭豆腐酱 |
[17:01] | They should call you cuckoos instead of Kiwis. | 他们应该叫你布谷鸟而不是猕猴桃 |
[17:03] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[17:04] | Alice. Oh, my God. | 爱丽丝 我的天 |
[17:05] | That’s funny on several levels, | 你的话有好几层笑点 |
[17:07] | because I’m actually Australian and a Kiwi is a New Zealander. | 因为我是澳洲人 而新西兰人才被叫猕猴桃 |
[17:10] | There’s nothing wrong with being a Kiwi, we all love Kiwis, | 被叫做猕猴桃其实没什么 我们都爱猕猴桃 |
[17:13] | but, um, it’s sort of like calling a Chinese person Japanese. | 但是吧 这有点像称呼一个中国人为日本人 |
[17:16] | It’s just sort of like, little bit racist | 就有一丢丢种族歧视的感觉 |
[17:18] | to not recognize the cultural differences there, you know? | 没有区分两地的文化差异 你懂我的意思吧 |
[17:21] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[17:22] | Eat me out. It’s a fruit, Kiwi. | 猕猴桃不就是一种水果嘛 |
[17:24] | I’ll take it. | 我无所谓的啦 |
[17:27] | Pippa, what do you do? | 皮帕 你做什么工作 |
[17:28] | Well, singer-songwriter is the dream. | 我的梦想是成为唱作歌手 |
[17:31] | Uh, party clown is the reality. | 但现实中我其实是派对小丑 |
[17:34] | Hmm. Check. Just, anyone, a check. | -嗯嗯 -结账 来个人结账 |
[17:37] | A chair. | 椅子来了 |
[17:38] | Oh, a chair. | 椅子来了 |
[17:43] | I’m so excited to see you. It’s been so long. | 我真的很开心见到你 太久没见了 |
[17:45] | Tell me everything. | 和我讲讲你最近的情况 |
[17:45] | I’m dying. The flight was literally amazoir. | 我快死了 我的航班真的太棒了 |
[17:52] | Uh, it’s toast, toast time. | 现在我们该干杯了 |
[17:55] | Raise your glasses, Jess. | 举起你的酒杯 杰西 |
[17:57] | Gosh, I can’t believe you’re getting married. | 天哪 我真不敢相信你要结婚了 |
[18:00] | Feels like just yesterday you were showing me | 一切好像不过是昨天发生的一样 |
[18:03] | how to hide that cat scratch on my face with that cover-up. | 还记得你教我用遮瑕膏遮住脸上的猫抓印 |
[18:05] | I remember that. | 我也记得 |
[18:07] | And even though we don’t get to see you all the time | 虽然我们不常见到你 |
[18:09] | because you’re so busy with Peter and the campaign and | 因为你不是跟皮特在一起就是在忙竞选 |
[18:12] | changing your Brita filters or whatever it is you white people do | 更换净水器或是做白人爱做的那些事 |
[18:16] | I love you, and you’re my best friend. | 我爱你 你是我最好的朋友 |
[18:21] | Uh… To me and Jess. | 为我和杰西干杯 |
[18:24] | – Be-cheers. – Cheers. Again. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[18:26] | I love you, Alice. Thank you. | 爱丽丝我爱你 谢谢你 |
[18:27] | Three toasts is the limit tonight, though. You’re cut off. | 不过你今晚最多敬三次酒 不能再多了 |
[18:29] | If you’re gonna do another one, do it now, | 如果你想再敬一次酒 现在就来吧 |
[18:31] | ’cause I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 因为我正好要去洗手间 |
[18:32] | – Do you want to come? – Why would I come with you? | – 你要一起来吗 – 我为什么要和你一起去 |
[18:34] | It’s a heteronormative thing that girls do. | 这只是女生们爱做的一件反常的事 |
[18:37] | Okay, guys, no one responded to my emails | 好吧 各位 没人回复我 |
[18:39] | about which club we were gonna go to, | 关于我们要去哪个俱乐部的邮件 |
[18:40] | so I printed out the top 10 according to Yelp. | 所以打印了大众点评上的前十名 |
[18:44] | I have my personal favorite, but I don’t want to sway anyone, so… | 我有我自己的最爱 但我不想影响你们 所以 |
[18:47] | – Is it the one that’s circled in big red? – Yeah. | -是那个用红笔圈出来的吗 -是的 |
[18:49] | I was kind of hoping that we could make it an early night. | 我有点希望我们能早点回房睡觉 |
[18:54] | Yeah, right. What? | 哈哈是啊 等下你说啥 |
[18:57] | – That doesn’t feel right. – No, I’m just so exhausted. | -这感觉不太好 -不 我只是太累了 |
[18:59] | I mean, I’ve been so overworked… | 我是说 我最近工作太忙了 |
[19:00] | No, not gonna happen, baby girl, all right? | 宝贝 别想了不可能的 好吗 |
[19:02] | ‘Cause this is the biggest weekend of our lives, all right? | 因为这是我们人生中最盛大的周末 好吗 |
[19:07] | Ooh, girls. Ooh, girls. | 啊哈 姐妹们 |
[19:09] | I just got some coke from the busboy. | 我刚从勤杂工那里搞了些可卡因 |
[19:11] | – You fucking what? – What? | – 你他妈的拿了什么 – 什么 |
[19:12] | America. Already? | 这很美国 |
[19:13] | Sort of right on the nose. | 太真实了 |
[19:15] | – Yes, okay, now we’re talking. – Ba-bam! Booyah! | -好的 我们现在正式进入正题 -哦耶 |
[19:17] | Now, okay, I’m in. I’m in. | 让我插句话 |
[19:18] | Okay, guys, I can’t do any cocaine. | 姐妹们 我不能吸可卡因 |
[19:21] | I’m running for office. | 我在竞公职 |
[19:23] | What? No one’s gonna find out you did a little coke… | 啥 没人会发现你吸了一点可卡因的 |
[19:24] | – Stop. – Did a little coke at your bachelorette. | -别说了 -在你的单身派对上 |
[19:27] | I haven’t really done drugs myself since I sort of… | 我很久没有嗑药了 因为我有点 |
[19:30] | I smoked this bit of shoji root | 我抽了一点日本货 |
[19:33] | on an excursion in the desert, and I died. | 在一次沙漠旅行中 然后我死了 |
[19:38] | Anyway, I’m very jet-lagged, | 总之 我现在还没太倒过来时差 |
[19:40] | so I will do cocaine, yes. | 所以我想吸可卡因 |
[19:41] | So everyone’s in? Yep? | 所以大家都来对吧 |
[19:43] | You guys, hold on. I don’t know. | 你们等一下 我不知道要不要来 |
[19:45] | Stop being a stupid fucking cunt and do a little fucking cocaine! | 别他妈矫情了 赶紧的吸点可卡因 |
[19:49] | Jesus, Frankie. | 我的天哪弗兰基 |
[19:51] | Sorry, I did a little bit of it. | 抱歉 我刚吸了一点 |
[19:54] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[19:57] | It would mean… | 这对我来说 |
[20:01] | It would mean so much to me, | 这对我来真的很重要 |
[20:05] | if we could do a little bit of cocaine together. | 如果我们能一起吸点可卡因 |
[20:12] | So disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[20:14] | Let me get a little more. Yep. | 再多给我点 |
[20:16] | Before, I was very tired, and now I’m sort of very awake. | 我刚超级累 现在超级清醒 |
[20:21] | That’s the cocaine. | 那可是可卡因啊 |
[20:22] | I figured. Yeah. | 我猜是的 |
[20:23] | I love this. I love Miami! | 我喜欢这个 我爱迈阿密 |
[20:26] | Yeah, girl! Miami! | 是的 姐妹们 迈阿密 |
[20:32] | Okay, now put on these fucking sashes. | 好了 现在快戴上这些肩带 |
[20:42] | ♪ Trouble ♪ | ♪ 麻烦 ♪ |
[20:43] | ♪ I don’t look for trouble, but trouble looks for me ♪ | ♪ 我可不想惹麻烦 但麻烦就是要找上我 ♪ |
[20:46] | ♪ And it’s been waiting around corners since I was 17 ♪ | ♪ 它从我17岁起就一直缠着我 ♪ |
[20:50] | ♪ They say, “Here comes a hurricane Trouble is her middle name” ♪ | ♪ 他们说 飓风来了 麻烦是她的中间名 ♪ |
[20:54] | ♪ But I don’t look for trouble, yeah, trouble looks for me ♪ | ♪ 但我可不想惹麻烦 是麻烦要找我 ♪ |
[20:58] | ♪ I just want to live a quiet life ♪ | ♪ 我只想过平静的生活 ♪ |
[21:01] | ♪ I’ll make an excellent wife ♪ | ♪ 我会成为一个优秀的妻子 ♪ |
[21:02] | ♪ Man, I swear I really try ♪ | ♪ 我发誓我真的尽力了 ♪ |
[21:06] | ♪ But some boys, they just can’t eat it whole ♪ | ♪ 但是有些男孩他们就是无法接受 ♪ |
[21:08] | ♪ Trouble is my name, you know ♪ | ♪ 麻烦就是我的名字 ♪ |
[21:15] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[21:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[21:27] | Oh, my God! No, no, no. | 我的天 这不能喝 |
[21:29] | Man, it smells like barf over here. | 姐妹 这闻起来像呕吐物 |
[21:30] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. God! | 让我们快离开这里 |
[21:50] | ♪ Knock ’em back, one, two ♪ | ♪ 击退他们 一 二 ♪ |
[21:52] | ♪ But it’s gettin’ kinda blurry ♪ | ♪ 但视线开始模糊了 ♪ |
[21:53] | ♪ Get blurry with it ♪ | ♪ 开始变得模糊 ♪ |
[21:55] | ♪ Got my eyes on you ♪ | ♪ 我在盯着你了 ♪ |
[21:56] | But you’re gettin’ kinda blurry, no hurry with it | ♪ 但你看起来有点模糊 别着急 ♪ |
[21:59] | ♪ Rock your body, and it all makes sense ♪ | ♪ 摆动你的身体 一切就都好了 ♪ |
[22:02] | ♪ Got me up under your influence ♪ | ♪ 让我在你的影响下起来 ♪ |
[22:04] | I’m getting us drinks. | 我去给我们拿喝的 |
[22:06] | ♪ Knockout blurry, no worries ♪ | ♪ 击倒模糊 不用担心 ♪ |
[22:08] | You guys, you guys, let’s get Jess a stripper! | 姐妹们 我们给杰西找个脱衣舞男吧 |
[22:12] | – Yes! – Oh, yeah. – Okay. | -对哦 -好啊 -好啊 |
[22:14] | Right? | 对吧 |
[22:15] | You guys, you guys, you guys, male or female, though? | 姐妹姐妹 不过我们找男人还是女人啊 |
[22:19] | – Male. – I’m thinking male for her. | -男人 -我觉得应该给她找男人 |
[22:21] | Okay, I got it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[22:25] | Frankie, do you have a tampon? | 弗兰基 你有卫生棉条吗 |
[22:27] | – I need one. – Uh-huh, yup. | -我需要一个 -嗯有的 |
[22:29] | – Thank you. – Got one. Here we go. | -谢了 -搞定一个 走起 |
[22:30] | What day of your flow are you on? | 你今天是第几天啊 |
[22:33] | Oh, no, no. It’s our code. | 哦不是不是 这是我们的暗号 |
[22:36] | In college, we would ask each other for tampons | 在大学时 我们假装互要卫生棉条 |
[22:38] | if some guy was skeezing us out and we wanted to be saved. | 如果有男的在贴着我们而我们需要人来救 |
[22:41] | You just say “tampon,” and they run. | 你只要说 卫生棉条 他们就跑了 |
[22:43] | Oh, my God, I love that. | 我的天 我喜欢这个暗号 |
[22:44] | I used to use tampons, but now I use David cups. | 我以前用卫生棉条的 但现在我用戴维杯 |
[22:48] | – You mean DivaCups. – No, no, David. | -你是说月事杯吧 -不不 戴维杯 |
[22:51] | They were designed by my neighbor, David, | 它们是我的邻居戴维设计的 |
[22:53] | to collect blood for an art installation he’s doing. | 他正在为他的一个艺术装置收集血液 |
[22:55] | Let’s stop talking about periods now. | 我们别再谈论经期了吧 |
[22:58] | Cool. | 好 |
[22:59] | Alright everybody, we have a special request | 各位 我们收到一个特殊请求 |
[23:01] | from a Caucasian named Alice! | 来自拥有高加索名字的爱丽丝 |
[23:04] | That’s me. I’m Caucasian Alice. | 那是我 我是高加索人爱丽丝 |
[23:07] | Bring all your girls up here. Grab ’em. | 把你的姐妹都带到这里来 |
[23:09] | Jess, come on. Come on. | 杰西 来吧 |
[23:10] | Give her the drinks. Go on. Girls, get up there. | 把饮料给她 姐妹 我们上台 |
[23:14] | We won the talent show freshman year with this little routine. | 我们大一的时候用这个舞蹈赢了才艺秀 |
[23:17] | Might want to stand back. No, physically, get back! | 我劝你往别掺和 不是 是说你站远点 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:22] | If you didn’t go to college with us | 你没和我们一起上大学 |
[23:23] | you’re not in the routine. | 所以你不能跳这舞 |
[23:24] | Okay, get into places. | 大家站好位 |
[23:27] | ♪ All you ladies pop your pussy like this ♪ | ♪ 姐妹们撑开你的桃花源 ♪ |
[23:30] | ♪ Shake your body, don’t stop, don’t miss ♪ | ♪ 摆动你们的身体不要停 ♪ |
[23:32] | ♪ All you ladies pop your pussy like this ♪ | ♪ 姐妹们撑开你的桃花源 ♪ |
[23:34] | ♪ Shake your body, don’t stop, don’t miss ♪ | ♪ 摆动你们的身体不要停 ♪ |
[23:36] | ♪ Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now ♪ | ♪ 只管做 做就好了 赶快做 ♪ |
[23:41] | ♪ Lick it good, suck this pussy ♪ | ♪ 舔好了 尝好了 ♪ |
[23:43] | ♪ Just like you should ♪ | ♪ 这是你应该的 ♪ |
[23:45] | ♪ My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack ♪ | ♪ 我的脖子 我的背 舔我下面 ♪ |
[23:49] | ♪ My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack | ♪ 我的脖子 我的背 舔我的那里和那里 ♪ |
[23:54] | ♪ My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack ♪ | ♪ 我的脖子 我的背 舔我的那里和那里 ♪ |
[23:58] | You’re doing so good! | 你们太棒了 |
[23:59] | ♪ Lick it now, lick it good ♪ | ♪ 现在好好舔 ♪ |
[24:01] | ♪ Lick this pussy just like you should | ♪ 这是你应该的 |
[24:04] | ♪ Right now, lick it good ♪ | ♪ 现在好好舔 ♪ |
[24:06] | These are my new friends. | 这些是我的新朋友 |
[24:08] | ♪ My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack ♪ | ♪ 我的脖子 我的背 舔我的那里和那里 ♪ |
[24:10] | Jess, Jess, Jess! | 杰西 杰西 |
[24:19] | Did anybody see me fall? | 有人看见我摔倒吗 |
[24:21] | – Everybody saw. Everybody saw. – No. Well, yeah. | -大家都看到了 -没有啦 |
[24:22] | Alice! You fell! | 爱丽丝 你摔倒了 |
[24:25] | It was be-gorgeous! | 跳的太棒了 |
[24:27] | Jess, you were supposed to catch me. | 杰西 你应该抓住我的 |
[24:30] | You know, I forgot that one part. I’m so sorry. | 我忘了那部分了 真的对不起 |
[24:32] | It’s a pretty important part! | 这可是一个相当重要的部分啊 |
[24:34] | Would some more cocaine make you feel better? | 我们再来点可卡因会让你感觉好点吗 |
[24:37] | Yes! | 会 |
[24:43] | This Montepulciano is majestic and rebellious. | 这个蒙特布查诺酒很威严叛逆 |
[24:47] | Tell me, what are you tasting? | 告诉我 你尝到了什么味道 |
[24:50] | Pepper. | 胡椒的味道 |
[24:51] | Pass. I need more time. | 我先不说了 我要再感受一下 |
[24:54] | Forest floor. | 森林的表面 |
[24:55] | Licorice. | 甘草 |
[24:57] | There’s a nostalgia to it, you know? | 感觉有点怀旧 |
[24:59] | You are all correct! | 你们说的都对 |
[25:02] | Yes! I need more time. | 是的 我需要再感受一下 |
[25:08] | It’s Jess. | 是杰西 |
[25:09] | – Take it. – Okay. Hello. | -接电话啊 -好的 喂 |
[25:12] | I’m drunk! I lost two credit cards already. | 我喝醉了 我已经丢了两张信用卡 |
[25:15] | Oh, no. Okay. | 我的天 |
[25:17] | Well, it’s getting pretty wild over here, too. | 我们这里其实也开始疯狂起来了 |
[25:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:20] | I’m getting, like, a light beeswax. | 我尝到了很淡的蜂蜡的味道 |
[25:22] | Oh, I like that. Oh. | 哇我喜欢 |
[25:23] | Jess, guy says that we can drive his Lambo. | 杰西 这个人说我们可以开他的兰博基尼 |
[25:26] | – I, um, I… Babe, I got to go. – All right. | -宝贝我得挂了 -好的 |
[25:29] | Call me when you’re home safe. | 安全到家后记得给我打电话 |
[25:30] | – I will. I love you. – Love you, too. | -我会的 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[25:32] | Get off the phone. | 挂了电话吧 |
[25:34] | Are we ready to get crazy? | 我们准备好来点刺激的了吗 |
[25:36] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的 必须的 |
[25:38] | This Lambrusco is served… | 这瓶朗布鲁斯 |
[25:42] | Chilled! | 是冰镇的 |
[25:49] | Do you guys remember Michelle? | 你们还记得米歇尔吗 |
[25:50] | Oh, Michelle, she was obsessed with Nickelback. | 米歇尔啊 记得她很迷硬币背面 |
[25:56] | Ooh, beauty, Jess! | 秀啊 杰西 |
[25:58] | – I know what this soiree needs. -What? | -我知道这晚会需要什么 -什么 |
[26:01] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[26:02] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[26:04] | Pizza! Pizza! Yes, yes, yes. | 披萨 披萨 是的 是的 |
[26:06] | Yes! Nice! Sweet! | 太棒了 好开心 |
[26:08] | Okay, I love her. | 好 我爱她 |
[26:09] | – Right? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 |
[26:11] | She is… Be-mazing? I don’t know how she would say it, | 她很 惊人 我不知道她如何形容 |
[26:13] | but she is incredible! | 但她很不可思议 |
[26:14] | I am telling you, she is one of us. | 我告诉你 她和我们是一路人 |
[26:17] | – She is so free-spirited. – Totally. | -她太放飞自我了 -一点没错 |
[26:19] | – I just… I love her. – I don’t know about that. | -我 我爱她 -我没注意到 |
[26:21] | – I totally feel it. – Do you guys feel like | -我完全感觉到了 -你们觉得吗 |
[26:23] | she’s here on a work visa, | 她是持工作签证来这的 |
[26:26] | or, like, a tourist visa or, like, illegally? | 还是旅游签证 也许是非法入境 |
[26:29] | – Like, what’s her deal? – What, dude? | -她是怎么情况 -什么 伙计 |
[26:31] | – She’s here for a bachelorette party. – That is crazy. | -她是来参加单身派对的 -这很疯狂 |
[26:33] | Build a wall. I just, like, don’t… | 别告诉她 我 好像 不 |
[26:34] | I don’t want to do anything illegal tonight. | 我今晚不想作法律的死 |
[26:36] | What? You don’t? | 什么 你不想 |
[26:37] | You just snorted a mound of cocaine. | 你刚吸了一堆可卡因 |
[26:39] | – Simultaneously. – That was, like, in the name of Jess. | -就刚才 -那其实 是以杰西之名 |
[26:42] | That was, like, for Jess. | 那是 为了杰西 |
[26:44] | – Don’t put that on me. – Oh, check you out. | -别赖在我身上 -你看看你 |
[26:45] | You’re literally cuckoo. | 你真是个沙雕 |
[26:47] | I’m just, like, voicing what some people are thinking, | 我只是 道出了某些人的心声 |
[26:48] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[26:50] | Do you have snags? | 你有困难吗 |
[26:52] | Okay, no snags. | 好吧 一切正常 |
[26:54] | Um, is… This is a pizza shop, yeah? | 这是家披萨店 对吧 |
[26:58] | God, it is so warm. | 天啊 水真暖 |
[26:59] | You guys have to get in. Mmm, | 你们也下来吧 |
[27:01] | I am coming. | 我来了 |
[27:03] | I am gonna warn you now. | 现在我要提前说一声 |
[27:04] | Uh, did not have time to self-wax, | 有段时间没蜜蜡除毛了 |
[27:07] | so it is like a jungle down there. | 所以那里像个丛林 |
[27:09] | – Self-wax? – Yeah. | -自助蜜蜡除毛 -是的 |
[27:10] | Like, with those weird little, like, paper strips? | 就是 那些奇怪的纸条吗 |
[27:13] | Yikes, dude. | 是啊 姐妹 |
[27:15] | Even I’m like, “Yikes, dude.” | 我都想说 是啊 姐妹 |
[27:17] | Look, you guys, I don’t understand. | 看看你们 我不明白 |
[27:20] | Why all the hate? | 为什么这么讨厌 |
[27:22] | Mmm. Okay, I got it, I got it. | 好的 我去开门 我去 |
[27:23] | Well, that was fast. But, seriously, | 这么早就到了 但是 说真的 |
[27:25] | we’re gonna talk about this self-wax thing later. | 我们晚点再说自我润滑的事吧 |
[27:27] | Okay, come on. Ooh. | 好的 赶快 |
[27:34] | – Hey… – Oh, not bad. | -你好 -还不赖 |
[27:35] | Stripper’s here! | 跳脱衣舞的来了 |
[27:38] | You guys! Yes! | 你们 棒 |
[27:40] | I don’t want a stripper! | 我不要脱衣舞男 |
[27:41] | Did you bring a CD or anything? | 你带了唱片之类的吗 |
[27:42] | Like, Now That’s What I Call Music! or anything? | 比如流行歌合辑之类 |
[27:45] | – No. No, I didn’t. – No? It’s all right. | -不 我没带 -没带 没事 |
[27:47] | I got some pretty filthy music on my phone. | 我手机上有些非常污污的音乐 |
[27:48] | – I’ll hook you up. – Thanks. | -我要撩你 -谢谢 |
[27:53] | Hey, um, I, uh, I got to take a piss. | 我 我要尿尿 |
[27:56] | Oh, yeah, there’s a bathroom down there. | 行 那儿有卫生间 |
[27:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:00] | It’s, like, down there. | 就在 那儿 |
[28:04] | I bet he’s going to fluff his junk! | 我打赌他要洗白白 |
[28:05] | Let’s give him room, let’s make a stage | 我给他腾出空间 搭个舞台 |
[28:08] | You guys, I don’t want a stripper. | 姐妹们 我不要脱衣舞男 |
[28:09] | I think he looks like he’s on something. | 我觉得他好像有事 |
[28:11] | He’s definitely on something. Like bath salts. | 他肯定有事 比如浴盐 |
[28:14] | Oh, my God, he’s gonna eat our faces. | 天啊 他会吃了我们的 |
[28:16] | Oh, God, he would! | 天啊 他会的 |
[28:17] | Ugh, this vintage remote is so confusing. | 这个老式遥控器真让人困惑 |
[28:19] | I’ve never even had a striptease. I mean… | 我从没跳过脱衣舞 我是说 |
[28:22] | Nope. Well, there was that one time. | 不 好吧 以前跳过一次 |
[28:25] | Maybe somebody else should go. | 也许其他人应该去跳 |
[28:26] | – Stripper. Stripper, stripper. – So, this is Jess, | -脱衣舞男 舞男 -这是杰西 |
[28:28] | the bride-to-be, your subject, okay? | 准新娘 你的服务对象 知道吗 |
[28:31] | And lucky for you, so lucky, | 你很幸运 太幸运了 |
[28:34] | you get to do whatever you want. | 你能为所欲为 |
[28:36] | Fuck her! | 上了她 |
[28:37] | – Alice! – Jesus. | -爱丽丝 -天啊 |
[28:38] | – Too much. – What? If it happens. | -太过分了 -什么 如果真要这样 |
[28:41] | Okay, whoo! Here we go. Do it. | 好 来吧 上 |
[28:45] | First layer, off. | 第一件 脱掉 |
[28:48] | I touch myself | 我要自摸了 |
[28:50] | Oh, shit. Yeah! | 哇 来了 |
[28:53] | – Okay. – Come on, Jess! | -好 -加油 杰西 |
[28:54] | Here he comes. He’s looking at me. | 他来了 他在看我 |
[28:59] | Ooh, happy Boxing Day. | 节礼日快乐 |
[29:01] | Yes! | 好 |
[29:02] | It’s kind of turning me on, but I really have to pee, | 我越来越兴奋了 但我真的要尿尿 |
[29:04] | so it’s, like, so confusing. | 这很 令人疑惑 |
[29:06] | Mansploitation, bitch! Yes! | 迎男而上 小婊砸 对 |
[29:09] | Let’s get to the beans, let’s get to the beans. | 摸豆豆 摸豆豆 |
[29:11] | Yeah, just do it. | 上吧 |
[29:12] | Get it over with. Get it over with! | 搞定他 搞定他 |
[29:14] | – So good! – Love her. | -太棒了 -爱她 |
[29:17] | Make her feel special. | 就给她独一无二的感觉 |
[29:20] | Yes! Get that! | 好的 开始了 |
[29:22] | Oh, he’s warm. | 他很暖和 |
[29:24] | Ooh, all right. I like it. | 好的 我喜欢这样 |
[29:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:28] | I know you want it, you little slut. | 我知道你想要 你这个小骚货 |
[29:29] | Oh, God! No! Ew. | 天啊 恶心 |
[29:31] | Gross. You sit down. | 下流 你给我坐下 |
[29:33] | So aggressive. | 太莽撞了 |
[29:35] | – I’m definitely gay. – Okay, my turn! | -我百分百弯的 -好 轮到我了 |
[29:40] | Oh! Oh, shit! | 草 |
[29:42] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[29:44] | I’m good! Hey. | 我没事 |
[29:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:47] | Oh, him? He’s fine. You’re okay, right, bud? | 他吗 他很好 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[29:50] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[29:52] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[29:53] | Oh, shit! That’s blood! | 靠 那是血 |
[29:54] | What the fuck? Oh, God. | 这都什么鸟事 天啊 |
[29:56] | Oh, my God, he’s not breathing! | 天啊 他没气了 |
[29:58] | Shit! Does anybody know CPR? | 草 有人懂心肺复苏吗 |
[30:00] | Oh, my God. I’ll look it up on YouTube! | 天啊 我去油管上查一下 |
[30:04] | We got to do something! | 我们要想想办法 |
[30:05] | Bugger! It’s playing an advert for toilet tissue. | 去你妈的 全是卫生纸广告 |
[30:08] | Jess, do something! | 杰西 想想办法 |
[30:09] | Shit. No, no, no. | 草 不 不 不 |
[30:10] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[30:12] | Oh, please, God, please don’t let this happen. | 拜托 天啊 千万别死了 |
[30:14] | He’s bleeding out. I can’t stop the blood! | 他一直在出血 我止不住 |
[30:16] | I have some Advil. I’ll get it out of my bag. | 我有一些布洛芬 我去包里拿出来 |
[30:19] | What’s Advil gonna do, Alice? | 布洛芬有什么用 布洛芬 |
[30:21] | – It’s extra-strength, bitch! – Somebody call an ambulance! | -它非常有效 -来个人叫救护车 |
[30:24] | Four, five, six, seven, eight… | 四 五 六 七 八 |
[30:26] | He doesn’t have a pulse. | 他脉搏停了 |
[30:32] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[30:36] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 草 草 |
[30:45] | Turn off the fucking music! | 把这该死的音乐关掉 |
[30:56] | Oh, shit. I’m so sorry. | 妈的 对不起 |
[30:58] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[30:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 天啊 对不起 |
[31:02] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[31:03] | – No, no, no. – Oh, God, the blood, | -不 不 不 -天啊 这血 |
[31:05] | it’s going everywhere. | 血流得到处都是 |
[31:07] | Paper towels! Somebody get paper towels! | 纸巾 快去拿纸巾 |
[31:08] | Why don’t you do something, Blair! | 你为什么不出点力呢 布莱尔 |
[31:10] | I’m delegating! | 我在发号施令 |
[31:13] | – I killed a guy. – It’s okay. | -我杀了个人 -放轻松 |
[31:15] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:16] | Oh, not the bathroom towels. Oh, shit. | 别用浴巾 靠 |
[31:18] | What are you talking about! | 你在说什么啊 |
[31:19] | Who cares about towels right now? | 眼下谁还有心思管毛巾 |
[31:21] | Well, I don’t know! I don’t know what to do! | 我不知道 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:23] | I killed a guy! | 我杀了个人 |
[31:25] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[31:27] | – I killed a guy today. – Okay, okay. | -我今天杀了人 -好了 好了 |
[31:28] | – Deep breaths, deep breaths. – “What’d you do?” | -深呼吸 深呼吸 -你会怎么做 |
[31:30] | – Deep breath. – “I killed a guy.” | -深呼吸 -我杀了人 |
[31:32] | “What have you been up to?” | 你还指望什么 |
[31:34] | “Death.” | 死吗 |
[31:37] | -Keep it in there. – That’s better. That’s better. | -别吐出来 -这样好多了 好多了 |
[31:40] | Time to call the police. Yeah? | 该叫警察了 好吗 |
[31:41] | No, no, no, don’t call the police. | 不 不 不 别报警 |
[31:43] | We’re all high. | 我们都上头了 |
[31:43] | Let’s get rid of the drugs, and then we’ll call the police. | 我们先处理掉毒品 然后再报警 |
[31:46] | Yeah, we’ll just, | 是的 我们不过要 |
[31:47] | we’ll clean up a dead stripper, cool. | 清理一个死脱衣舞男罢了 |
[31:48] | Well, technically, he’s a prostitute. | 准确地说 他是个男妓 |
[31:51] | – He’s a prostitute? – No. | -他是男妓 -不 |
[31:54] | I got him from Craigslist. | 我是从免费广告上找到他的 |
[31:55] | He is a stripper, but then also an escort. | 他是个脱衣舞男 但也是个三陪 |
[31:57] | You hired a gigolo? | 你找了个小白脸吗 |
[31:59] | Don’t judge sex work, Blair! | 别对性工作者说三道四 布莱尔 |
[32:02] | – Oh, my God! – Frankie! | -天啊 – 弗兰基 |
[32:04] | You know I’m running for public office! | 你知道我在应竞选公职的 |
[32:05] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[32:06] | It’s worse for me. I have two strikes. | 对我而言更糟糕 我已经有两次前科了 |
[32:08] | If I get a third, | 如果再犯一次 |
[32:09] | I could go to jail for 25 to life. | 我要坐25年牢直至无期徒刑 |
[32:11] | I’m not even supposed to be out of the state right now. | 我现在甚至不该离开这个州 |
[32:13] | I had to pry my ankle monitor off with a shoehorn to get here! | 我用鞋拔取下脚踝监视器才来得这 |
[32:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:18] | It’s the chair’s fault. | 都怪椅子 |
[32:19] | Fuckin’ shit chair! | 草泥马的椅子 |
[32:22] | Wait a minute. You guys, wait a minute! | 等等 你们几个 等等 |
[32:25] | It was an accident. Right? | 这是个意外 对吧 |
[32:27] | So, like, we’re not gonna get in trouble for an accident. | 因此 我们不该因意外而惹祸上身 |
[32:29] | We’re in Florida, Alice. | 我们在佛罗里达州 爱丽丝 |
[32:31] | A white dude is dead at the hands of a bunch of women. | 一个白人小伙子死在一群女人手里 |
[32:33] | Yeah, white women. | 是的 白人女性 |
[32:35] | I’m black, in case any of you have forgotten. | 怕你们忘了 我可是黑人 |
[32:37] | I think the only person who’s forgotten that is you. | 我觉得只有你才忘了吧 |
[32:39] | How dare you. | 谁给你的胆子 |
[32:41] | I rest my case. | 我讲完了 |
[32:43] | I knew this weekend was a terrible idea. | 我知道这周末不是个好主意 |
[32:46] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[32:48] | This can still be the best weekend of our fucking lives! | 这仍是我们操蛋生活中最美妙的周末 |
[32:51] | Let’s just smile a little bit about it. Right? Smile more. | 我们来笑一个 好吗 再笑一个 |
[32:55] | Okay, we’re gonna be fine. | 好 我们会没事的 |
[32:57] | We’re gonna call the cops, but Jess is right. Definitely. | 我们要报警 但杰西说的一点没错 |
[32:58] | We need to make this seem as innocent as possible, | 我们要让我们看起来尽可能无辜 |
[33:00] | so let’s get rid of all the drugs. | 所以我们把毒品都处理了吧 |
[33:02] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[33:04] | Alice, not by doing them! | 爱丽丝 不是让你这样来解决 |
[33:07] | Okay, someone tell me what to do, | 随便来个人告诉我该怎么办 |
[33:09] | and I will do it. | 我都会照做的 |
[33:12] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[33:15] | Oh. Oh. Shit, shit, shit. | 靠靠靠 麻烦大了 |
[33:22] | It’s pizza. | 送披萨的 |
[33:24] | You guys, what are we gonna do? | 大姐们 现在怎么办 |
[33:26] | The house is made of glass. He can see in. | 这房子到处都是玻璃 他能看到里面 |
[33:29] | We got to move him, you guys. | 我们得把尸体搬开 姐妹们 |
[33:30] | Do it, do it, do it. | 动起来 快快快 |
[33:35] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[33:38] | Wait, wait, wait, you guys. | 别着急 别着急 |
[33:40] | You guys, you guys, you guys, wait, wait, wait. One second. | 姐妹们 姐妹们 慢点 别着急 |
[33:43] | Watch the couch. | 小心别碰到沙发 |
[33:48] | Shit. Somebody answer the door. | 靠 就没人先去应门吗 |
[33:50] | Does anyone have cash for a tip? | 谁有给小费的零钱 |
[33:52] | I have Australian dollars. | 我有澳元 |
[33:53] | They’re stronger than American dollars. | 比美元还好用哦 |
[34:02] | – What’s this? – Leave. | -这是啥 -你赶紧走 |
[34:06] | – Oh, God. – Oh, fuck. | -我天 -真险 |
[34:08] | I was natural. | 我刚才很自然 |
[34:09] | Okay, open it. | 打开盒子 |
[34:11] | Open it up. | 赶紧打开 |
[34:13] | Oh, yes. | 太爽了 |
[34:15] | How can you eat right now? | 你现在居然还吃得下 |
[34:17] | Eating is the number one way people deal with stress, okay? | 吃是缓解压力最好的方法 懂吗 |
[34:20] | Don’t give me shit. | 不懂就闭嘴 |
[34:22] | You guys want some? | 你们不来点儿吗 |
[34:24] | – Oh, yeah, I’d go for a slice. – One second. – I’ll have a slice. Yeah. | -我来一片 -一会儿吧 -我也来一片 |
[34:27] | Okay, I think now it’s time for us to call the cops, yeah? | 好了 我觉得现在可以报警了 对吧 |
[34:31] | Wait, wait, wait. I think we should call a lawyer first, | 别别别 我认为应该先找律师 |
[34:33] | so we know exactly what to say during the interrogation. | 这样我们就能知道审讯的时候该怎么说了 |
[34:35] | – Okay. – Wait, I’m sorry, what’s going on? | -也对 -等会儿 我没听错吧 |
[34:37] | We’re gonna be interrogated? | 我们会被抓去审讯 |
[34:39] | We are 100% gonna be interrogated. | 我们当然会被审讯 |
[34:41] | Somebody died in a sketchy way. | 有人莫名其妙地死了 |
[34:44] | They’re gonna separate us into little cells, | 警察会把我们分开关在不同的小隔间里 |
[34:45] | you know, with swinging lights. | 你知道吗 用灯不停在你脸上晃 |
[34:47] | The coppers are gonna try to crack us, fucking pigs! | 他们会竭尽所能让我们崩溃 死猪猡 |
[34:50] | Okay, let’s definitely call a lawyer, then. | 好了 看来确实应该先找律师 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God. My Uncle Jack. | 我想到一个人 我叔叔杰克 |
[34:55] | He was on the team that defended Bernie Madoff. | 他以前是伯纳德·麦道夫辩护团队里的 |
[34:57] | – Ah, thank God. – Thank God. | -谢天谢地 -有救了 |
[34:59] | Wait. We should use a burner phone | 等会儿 我们应该用一次性手机打 |
[35:01] | so there’s no record. | 这样就不会留下记录了 |
[35:02] | Good idea. That’s actually a good point. | 好主意 这一点确实很重要 |
[35:04] | – Shit! – What, Alice? | -我靠 -怎么了爱丽丝 |
[35:06] | The foam party! | 泡沫派对 |
[35:08] | Should I sell our passes? | 我是不是应该把票卖了 |
[35:12] | You’re right. Let’s play it by ear. | 你是对的 我们见机行事就好 |
[35:15] | Smart, Jess. | 还是你聪明杰西 |
[35:18] | Oh, shit! Peter! | 坏了 是皮特 |
[35:20] | – Okay. – I forgot to call him when I got home. | -好吧 -我到家的时候忘记给他打电话了 |
[35:21] | – Do not answer that. – I have to. | -别接啊 -我得接 |
[35:23] | No! Jess. Jess, stop. | 杰西 别 快停下来 |
[35:24] | Hello! | 你好呀 |
[35:25] | – Hey, babe. – Hi. How’s it going? | -你好 宝贝儿 -你那边一切都好吧 |
[35:27] | – Stop. – Are you home safe? You never called. | -别聊了 -你安全到家了吗 没接到你电话 |
[35:30] | – Hang up. Hang up. – Yeah, I am. | -赶紧挂了 -我安全到了 |
[35:31] | Yeah, everything’s great. | 一切顺利 |
[35:32] | Did you do whippets again? You sound really weird. | 你又吸笑气了吗 怎么听上去怪怪的 |
[35:34] | – What? – Is everything all right? | -你说啥 -没出什么事儿吧 |
[35:36] | Hang up. Hang up. Hang up. Stop, stop, stop. | 快挂电话 快快 别再说了 别别 |
[35:38] | – Peter, something really bad happened. – No. | -皮特 我遇到大麻烦了 -别啊 |
[35:40] | – What? – No, this guy came over. | -怎么了 -有个男的过来 |
[35:42] | He was a stripper, like, a prostitute. | 他是个脱衣舞男 就像男妓那种 |
[35:44] | – A prostitute? – And we were drunk, | -一个男妓 -然后我们都喝大了 |
[35:45] | and coked up, and I don’t know what to do. | 并且还磕了药 然后我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[35:47] | About what? The wedding? | 你指的是什么 婚礼吗 |
[35:49] | Jess, do you still want to get married? | 杰西你到底还想不想结婚的 |
[35:51] | – You can’t, you can’t… – No! | -不能再说了 -不 |
[35:53] | Jess! | 杰西 |
[35:57] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 你们怎么能这样对我 |
[35:58] | We can’t talk to anybody | 我们现在不能和任何人说这事儿 |
[35:59] | until we consult with a lawyer. | 我们得先找律师商量 |
[36:01] | She’s right. You know what, | 她说得对 这样吧 |
[36:02] | I’m collecting everyone’s phones until we know what the plan is. | 所有人把手机交给我 直到我们想出方案 |
[36:04] | – Agreed? – Yes. Agreed | -同意吗 -可以 没问题 |
[36:07] | Fine. | 交出来吧 |
[36:10] | – Well, I have a game on it that relaxes me. – Give it. | -手机上有我的放松游戏 -拿来吧 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:18] | Okay, so we got to get this burner phone from a convenience store. | 我们必须去便利店买个一次性电话 |
[36:21] | – Smart. – Yeah, good idea. | -聪明 -好主意 |
[36:22] | Frankie and I can go. | 我跟弗兰基可以去 |
[36:23] | – Great. – Um… | -没错 -那个 |
[36:24] | – Or, like, anybody else could go. – Why? | -其实可以是其他人 -为啥 |
[36:27] | – Do we argue? – We bicker. Yeah, we bicker. | -我们会吵架吗 -我们那个叫斗嘴 |
[36:30] | – It’s true, but… – No. I think that we debate, | -就是这样 -我们其实是在辩论 |
[36:32] | which is a normal part of talking. | 是一种常规的交流方式 |
[36:34] | That’s funny. That’s the same thing, debating and arguing. | 其实这是一回事儿 辩论和争吵 |
[36:37] | – It’s semantics. – “Semantics.” | -在语义学的角度上 -语义学 |
[36:38] | Wow, I didn’t realize I was talking to a wordsmith. | 原来我正在和一个语言大师说话呢 |
[36:40] | – They used to be lovers, yeah? – Three syllables. | -她们曾经是一对 对吧 -三个音节 |
[36:42] | I’m a wordsmith ’cause I read the news regularly. | 我是语言大师因为我天天看报纸 |
[36:44] | Is it that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[36:45] | I have a sort of a sense of these things | 对于这种事我有一种第六感 |
[36:49] | Also, she’s been fixated on her nips. | 而且她还一直盯着她的胸部 |
[36:52] | Just because I don’t use Tom’s of Maine deodorant, which, | 只是因为我不用”我的汤姆”香体露吗 |
[36:54] | by the way, does not work… | 何况那玩意儿还没啥用 |
[36:55] | I don’t use Tom’s deodorant… | 我也不用他们家的香体露 |
[36:57] | It’s kind of nasty to watch, isn’t it? | 这么看上去还挺暧昧的 不是吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah, so, I call. She picks up. | 这样的 我打电话过去 她接起来了 |
[37:02] | She sounds very strange. | 她听上去非常怪 |
[37:04] | I know something’s wrong immediately. | 我立刻就感觉到不对劲了 |
[37:05] | And then, finally, she admits it. | 后来她果然就承认了 |
[37:07] | She says something really bad happened with a prostitute. | 她说遇到了大麻烦 还提到一个男妓 |
[37:08] | – Ooh! – That does not mean she cheated. | -带劲儿 -这也不能说明她劈腿了 |
[37:11] | But if she was going to cheat, this is when she would do it. | 但是如果她想劈腿 这就是时候了 |
[37:14] | – Oh, God. – Miami, bachelorette party. | -我天哪 -迈阿密 单身派对 |
[37:16] | It’s pretty classic. | 又不是新鲜事 |
[37:18] | It’s not cheating if it’s with a prostitute. Technically. | 严格说来 和男妓不能算劈腿 |
[37:22] | – What? – What? Yes, it is. | -啥 -什么玩意儿 这当然算 |
[37:24] | Look, guys, we have to have realistic attitudes | 哥几个 在身体专一这方面 |
[37:26] | about sexual exclusivity. | 我们得现实一点 |
[37:28] | Whatever. It doesn’t even matter, because… | 随便吧 都无所谓了 因为 |
[37:31] | I asked her if she still wanted to get married. | 我问她到底还想不想结婚 |
[37:32] | She screamed “no” | 结果她大叫了一声 不 |
[37:33] | and then she hung up! | 就把电话挂了 |
[37:35] | So, guess what, guys, | 所以说 哥几个 |
[37:36] | there’s no wedding for you to go to, so return your tuxes. | 没有婚礼了 可以把礼服退了 |
[37:39] | No! | 别啊 |
[37:40] | – No. Hell, no. – Fine, keep your tuxes, | -不能这样 -想留着礼服随你们 |
[37:42] | but my wedding’s off. | 不过我的婚礼取消了 |
[37:44] | It’s not a shock, right? | 其实这也不是什么大新闻 对吧 |
[37:45] | I mean, buddy, I love you, you’re one of my best friends, | 你是我最好的兄弟之一 但我想说的是 |
[37:49] | but you’re a six and she’s a… | 你只是个屌丝 而她 |
[37:52] | Twenty. | 完全是个女神 |
[37:54] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – He can hear you. | -我的天哪 -他能听到 |
[37:56] | Oh, I’m feeling… I’m feeling weak. | 我觉得撑不住了 |
[37:58] | I’m feeling dizzy, I’m… | 我觉得头好晕 |
[38:00] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Oh, my God. | 老弟 老弟 我的天 |
[38:02] | I knew I shouldn’t date out of my league, I knew it. | 我就应该和社团里的妹子在一起 |
[38:04] | When she first asked me out, I thought it was a prank. | 她一开始约我的时候我就觉得是个恶作剧 |
[38:07] | I could feel her pulling away, | 我能感觉到她在疏远我 |
[38:08] | but I thought it was work. | 我还以为是工作上的原因 |
[38:10] | – I’m gonna be sick. – No, no, no. | -我想吐 -我的天哪 |
[38:11] | – Give him some Madeira. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -快给他拿点高度的 -来了 来了 |
[38:13] | Yeah. Peter, that’s it. Just take a sip. | 皮特 来了 抿一小口 |
[38:15] | – Bup-bup-bup-bup. – Oh, I’ll get you a soft cheese! | -慢点喝 -对了 我去拿一块软奶酪 |
[38:17] | Yes! | 快去 |
[38:20] | This is so stupid. | 我们看上去太二了 |
[38:21] | Yeah, but this way no one can definitively ID our face. | 但这样就没人能认清我们的脸了 |
[38:25] | Old people. Perfect. | 是老年人 太好了 |
[38:28] | Any brand is fine. | 随便什么牌子都可以 |
[38:31] | What’s that on your face? | 你们的脸上是什么 |
[38:32] | A detoxifying mud mask. | 排毒泥面膜 |
[38:34] | Look, we need a burner phone, okay? | 我们就需要一个一次性电话 明白吗 |
[38:36] | – Here’s some cash. – Again, a burner phone, | -给你们钱 -再强调一遍 一次性电话卡 |
[38:40] | and you can find that behind the counter. | 在收银台后面就能找到 |
[38:43] | – Okay. We heard you. – Inside. | -我们听得见 -去吧 |
[38:44] | You baby boomers are so demanding. | 你们这些80后就会提要求 |
[38:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:49] | – Jesus. Come on, Ma. – I’m sick and tired of this shit. | -走吧 老伴儿 -我真受不了这些年轻人 |
[38:53] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 不敢相信他就这么挂了 |
[38:56] | – And it’s, like, all my fault. – No, no. | -而这都是我造成的 -别这么想 |
[39:00] | It really is a tragedy, you know? | 这真是个悲剧 |
[39:04] | He could have been a scientist | 他或许可以成为一个科学家 |
[39:06] | that was gonna cure cancer or something. | 去攻克癌症或者为人类做出别的贡献 |
[39:09] | – It’s nice of you to say. – Yeah. | -你能这么说真好 -唉 |
[39:13] | Guys, is he looking, like, straight at me? | 姐妹们 他是不是在盯着我 |
[39:18] | – Oh, my God, he’s… – Yeah. Yeah. | -我的天哪 -你说得对 |
[39:19] | He’s looking at me, right? | 他就是在盯着我 对吧 |
[39:25] | Hi, baby boy. | 可怜的小鲜肉 |
[39:28] | Mummy Hubbard’s here. | 哈伯德妈妈[童谣中的慈母]在这儿 |
[39:30] | She’s gonna send you home. | 她会带你回家 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 乖乖地 |
[39:35] | Sleep now. | 安息吧 |
[39:37] | – Oh, no. Jesus, no. – No, no, no. | – 我的上帝啊 -天哪 我受不了了 |
[39:40] | – Okay, why don’t we… – I don’t like it, I don’t like it, | -我觉得我们可以 -我受不了了 |
[39:41] | – I don’t like it. – Guys, I got it. | -我受不了了 -姐妹们我找到了 |
[39:43] | I got it. I’m done. | 我找到了 来戴上 |
[39:44] | There we go. | 这样就好多了 |
[39:47] | He looks good, right? | 看上去不差 你们觉得呢 |
[39:49] | Totally. | 同意 |
[39:56] | – Oh, my God, Jess. – What? | -天哪 杰西 -怎么了 |
[39:59] | Look at this ring. | 好漂亮的钻戒 |
[40:00] | It’s even bigger in real life than it is on Skype. | 比从视频上看还要大 |
[40:03] | Yeah, he did a good job. | 是啊 他眼光不错 |
[40:05] | You guys Skype? | 你们还视频聊天呢 |
[40:06] | – Yes. – Oh, do we? | -对啊 -我们有吗 |
[40:08] | Yes. | 当然有了 |
[40:10] | It’s really nice to just sort of, you know, see the person | 当你聊天的时候可以直接看到对方 |
[40:14] | when you’re talking to them. | 那种感觉很不错 |
[40:16] | I didn’t know that. | 这我还真不知道 |
[40:18] | You don’t know Skype? | 你不知道Skype吗 |
[40:19] | Skype is a free video calling app. | Skype是一款免费的视频聊天软件 |
[40:22] | No, I know what Skype is. | 我知道什么是Skype |
[40:23] | Jess, you said you couldn’t remember your password. | 杰西 你说你忘记Skype的密码了 |
[40:27] | Well, it is really hard to sign in. | 我可花了好大功夫才登上去 |
[40:32] | Oh, shit! Shit! | 我靠 糟糕 |
[40:33] | – Whose dog is that? – Go away! Go away! | -这是谁家的狗 -快让开 走 |
[40:35] | – Go! Go, go. – Charlie? Here, boy! | -快走开 -查理你在哪儿 快过来 |
[40:37] | – The owner is coming towards the house. – Oh, God. | -狗主人过来了 -上帝啊 |
[40:39] | No, no, no. You’re being too loud. | 镇定点 你们太吵了现在 |
[40:41] | I can speak to animals, we have a deep understanding, | 我可以和动物对话 我们能互相理解 |
[40:44] | – so I got this. – Charlie? | -交给我来处理 -查理你在哪儿 |
[40:45] | – Just go! – Okay, be careful, though. | -交给我就行了 -好吧 小心点 |
[40:46] | – Okay. – Here, boy! | -知道了 -到这儿来小家伙 |
[40:48] | Okay, Charlie. Come on. | 查理 过来 |
[40:50] | Come on, come on. | 你好呀 过来 |
[40:52] | Oh, shit! | 我勒个去 |
[40:56] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[40:56] | You stay. I’m bringing him to you. | 你在这 我把他带来 |
[40:57] | This is impossible, anybody can see into the house from the beach. | 这不可能 谁都能从海滩上望见屋里 |
[40:59] | – This is crazy. – I know. | -这太疯狂了 -我知道 |
[41:01] | If someone reports it before we do, we’re dead. | 在解决前如果有人报警 我们就死定了 |
[41:03] | Well, we just… We have to get the body out of sight, that’s all. | 我们得把尸体从视线中移开 就这样 |
[41:06] | Yeah, okay. All right. | 是的 好的 好吧 |
[41:07] | – Okay. – You all right? | -好吧 -你还好吧 |
[41:09] | Good. | 没事 |
[41:10] | Oh, my God, Pip, I can see all of his teeth marks. | 天哪 皮帕 我都能看到他的牙印 |
[41:13] | That looks really bad. | 看起来真的很糟 |
[41:14] | No, no, no. This is… | 不 不 不 这不过 |
[41:16] | That’s not… I’m good. | 那不是 我很好 |
[41:18] | Yeah, she’s fine. Look at her in the eyes. | 没错 她挺好 看她的眼睛 |
[41:19] | Okay? So let’s just get the body out of sight, | 好吗 让我们把尸体移出视线 |
[41:22] | and then we’ll put him back before we call the cops. Yeah? | 然后在报警之前把他放回去 好吗 |
[41:24] | Let’s do it. Right? | 我们开始吧 好吗 |
[41:26] | – Let’s go! – Let’s do it. | -动起来 -走起 |
[41:27] | Okay! | 可以 |
[41:28] | Hold the door. Hang on one sec. | 撑住门 等一下 |
[41:29] | – Got it. – There’s two steps here. Hold on. | -知道了 -这里有两个台阶 等等 |
[41:31] | – Yeah, we got it. – Ow. Oh, there’s two steps. | -好的 知道了 -有两个台阶 |
[41:34] | – Put him down. – That was me. | -把他放下 -刚刚是我 |
[41:35] | Can somebody turn the lights on? | 谁能把灯打开吗 |
[41:37] | – I’ll get it. – Oh, there we go. | -我去开 -好了 |
[41:39] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[41:40] | Shit! Alice, cover the body! | 倒霉 爱丽丝 把尸体盖上 |
[41:42] | Why? Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 为什么 |
[41:43] | Pippa, what did you do? | 皮帕 你做了什么 |
[41:46] | This is a poltergeist situation. | 这是见鬼了 |
[41:48] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[41:49] | All right. There’s got to be a fuse box. | 好吧 这里一定有个供电箱 |
[41:53] | Oh, God. There is a taxi. | 天哪 来了辆出租车 |
[41:55] | There is a taxi right here. | 这里来了辆出租车 |
[41:57] | No! No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[42:00] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[42:01] | – Cover the body. – Hide me. Hide me. | -把尸体盖上 -藏起来 藏起来 |
[42:03] | Balls! Jesus Christ. | 糟糕 上帝啊 |
[42:04] | Find a quilt. Find a fucking quilt. | 找床被子 他妈的找床被子 |
[42:06] | What the… Jesus! | 搞什么 天哪 |
[42:08] | – Oh, no. My water broke! My water broke! – What? | -哦不 我羊水破了 -什么 |
[42:11] | No, no, I just peed. | 不 不 是我刚刚尿了 |
[42:13] | I have no control over this. | 我根本控制不了 |
[42:15] | Close, you fuck. | 关上 你他妈的 |
[42:18] | Here you go, sir. Thank you. | 给你钱 先生 谢谢 |
[42:19] | Thought I peed. I didn’t pee. | 我以为我尿了 但其实没有 |
[42:20] | Thank you very much for the ride. Thank you. | 非常感谢你载我们 谢谢 |
[42:22] | Safe home! | 一路顺风 |
[42:22] | What the fuck is going on in here? | 这他妈的到底怎么回事 |
[42:24] | We’re starting a garage band. Do you guys play bass? | 我们想组建车库乐队 你们会弹贝斯吗 |
[42:27] | We’re hiding a body. What do you think we’re doing? | 我们在藏尸体 你们以为我们在做什么 |
[42:29] | Stop saying “body” so many times. | 不要老说 “尸体” 这个词 |
[42:31] | – Alice, what the hell are you doing, man? – Sorry. | -爱丽丝 你到底在干什么 -抱歉 |
[42:32] | Come on. God! | 拜托 天哪 |
[42:33] | Lift him up with your legs. Lift with your legs. | 用你的腿把他抬起来 用腿使劲 |
[42:36] | I swear to God, he’s getting heavier every time. | 我向上天发誓 每次都变得更重了 |
[42:38] | Just hold one second. | 等一下 |
[42:39] | There’s two stairs up here. No! | 这里有两个台阶 不 |
[42:40] | – I got it. – Let’s take a break. Let’s take a break. | -知道了 -让我们休息一下 休息一下 |
[42:42] | Break, break, break. | 休息 休息 休息 |
[42:44] | – No, no, no. – Okay. | -不 不 不 -好的 |
[42:45] | I am out of shape. | 我都累走样了 |
[42:47] | – Really good. – Quick question. | -真是好 -快速提问 |
[42:50] | Why are we moving the dead stripper? | 我们为什么要移动死掉的脱衣舞男 |
[42:52] | The whole house is made out of glass. | 整个房子都是用玻璃做的 |
[42:54] | This is impossible. You can see in everywhere. | 这行不通 任何方向都能看到里面 |
[42:57] | Where could we put him that he’s not gonna be seen? | 我们能把他放哪 才能让他不被看见 |
[43:12] | So, what do you think, Uncle Jack? | 杰克叔叔 你怎么说 |
[43:13] | They could charge you with involuntary manslaughter, | 他们可以指控你过失杀人 |
[43:16] | but it’s not that easy to prove. | 但这并不容易证明 |
[43:18] | – Ah, thank God. – Well, that’s not bad. | -感谢上帝 -好吧 那还不算坏 |
[43:19] | – That’s okay. – Just don’t touch the body | -没关系 -只是千万别碰尸体 |
[43:21] | – or the scene, and you’ll be fine. – What? | -或是现场 你们就没事的 -什么 |
[43:24] | Okay, so actually, we have already | 好吧 事实上 我们已经把他 |
[43:25] | moved him to a sex swing, Your Honor. | 转移到性爱秋千上了 法官大人 |
[43:27] | What? | 什么 |
[43:28] | I said, “Actually, we have already | 我说 事实上 我们已经把他 |
[43:30] | moved him to a sex swing, Your Honor.” | 转移到了性爱秋千上了 法官大人 |
[43:32] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[43:35] | You knowingly tampered with the scene, | 你们蓄意篡改事发现场 |
[43:37] | which means you’re guilty of accessory after the fact, | 这意味着你们犯有事后同谋罪 |
[43:39] | and they’ll have a strong case for involuntary manslaughter. | 他们就有了一个必赢的过失杀人案 |
[43:43] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等等 那是什么意思 |
[43:45] | Up to 15 years in prison. | 最高15年监禁 |
[43:47] | – What? – Fifteen? | -什么 -15年 |
[43:50] | Well, what can we do? | 好吧 那我们能做些什么 |
[43:51] | Are we on an open line here, girls? | 我们用的是公共线路吗 姑娘们 |
[43:53] | – It’s a burner phone. – Good. | -是一次性手机 -很好 |
[43:55] | Like I told Rob Lowe, | 正如我和罗伯·卢说的那样 |
[43:57] | if there’s no body, there’s no case. | 没有尸体 就没有案子 |
[44:04] | We can’t just chop him up. | 我们不能就这么把他大卸八块 |
[44:06] | You know what? I’ll just tell the cops it was just me. | 这样吧 我就告诉警察是我干的 |
[44:10] | No, we all moved the body. | 不 我们都动了尸体 |
[44:13] | It’s a crime. | 这是犯罪 |
[44:14] | Well, yeah, but if we just, | 好吧 是的 但如果我们 |
[44:15] | like, explain the situation… | 比如 解释一下情况 |
[44:17] | What are you talking about, “Explain”? | 你说的”解释”是什么意思 |
[44:19] | Last year, a guy in Tampa, he threatened to kill his wife, | 去年 坦帕的一个家伙威胁要杀他的妻子 |
[44:22] | so she fired a warning shot, | 所以她开了一枪以示警告 |
[44:23] | and she went to jail for 20 years. | 然后她被判了20年 |
[44:26] | This country should be burned to the ground! | 这个国家应该被夷为平地 |
[44:31] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[44:34] | I was so close. Peter. | 我本来已经要成功了 皮特 |
[44:37] | My career. | 我的事业 |
[44:38] | It’s all over, just like that. | 一切都结束了 就这样 |
[44:41] | I’m gonna do real time. | 我可是会坐穿牢底的 |
[44:43] | Maybe life. | 也许是终身监禁 |
[44:45] | You guys are gonna get off with a few years. | 你们几年后就能出来 |
[44:46] | I can’t do any years. I’m in the middle of a custody battle. | 我一年都不行 我正在争取监护权 |
[44:49] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[44:50] | What? | 什么 |
[44:54] | Malcolm and I separated six months ago. | 马尔科姆和我六个月前分居了 |
[44:57] | You didn’t tell me. | 你没告诉我 |
[44:59] | Yeah, you’ve been a little preoccupied, Jess. | 是的 你之前没什么空 杰西 |
[45:02] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[45:04] | I didn’t need your judgment. | 我不想你对我有看法 |
[45:06] | Blair, I would never judge you for something like that. | 布莱尔 我决不会因为那样的事而批判你 |
[45:10] | Oh, my God, my students. | 天哪 我的学生们 |
[45:13] | They idolize me. | 他们崇拜我 |
[45:15] | They think I’m, like, the best fucking adult | 他们认为我他妈的是整个世界中 |
[45:18] | in the whole fucking world. | 最棒的成年人 |
[45:21] | They’ll turn to crime. | 他们会变成罪犯的 |
[45:23] | I can’t go to jail. | 我不能进监狱 |
[45:24] | I couldn’t even make it through | 我连第一集《女子监狱》 |
[45:26] | the first episode of Orange Is the New Black. | 都没看完 |
[45:28] | None of us can. | 我们谁都不能 |
[45:30] | It’s too soapy, right? | 剧情太狗血了 对吧 |
[45:32] | No, I meant none of us can go to jail. | 不 我是说谁都不能进监狱 |
[45:35] | Wait, you guys. | 等等 大家伙 |
[45:36] | Even if we don’t get charged with this | 即使我们没有被指控篡改证据 |
[45:39] | tampering with evidence thing,we don’t know who this man is. | 我们都不知道这人是谁 |
[45:41] | His family could come seek revenge. | 他的家人可能会来报仇 |
[45:43] | He could be part of a cartel | 他可能是贩毒集团的一员 |
[45:44] | that’s gonna cut off our toes and stick them up our bums. | 他们会切断我们脚趾贴在我们屁股上 |
[45:47] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[45:48] | We’ll have to look over our shoulders for the rest of our lives. | 我们的余生都将不得不小心翼翼 |
[45:52] | He did say that | 他倒是说过 |
[45:55] | it would be hard to convict | 没有尸体 |
[45:58] | with no body. | 很难定罪 |
[46:01] | I mean, it was an accident. | 我是说 这是个意外 |
[46:04] | And he’s not part of an escort company, you know? | 他没有经纪公司 知道吗 |
[46:06] | So I don’t think anybody knows he’s here. | 所以我觉得没有人知道他来这里 |
[46:15] | We got to get rid of him. | 我们得把尸体处理掉 |
[46:16] | – We gotta, right? – Yeah. | -我们必须这样 对吧 -是啊 |
[46:18] | – We do. – We have to. | -我们得做 -我们必须这样做 |
[46:19] | I mean, we don’t want to. | 我是说 我们内心并不想做 |
[46:20] | No, of course we don’t want to. | 不 我们当然不想 |
[46:21] | We didn’t want to kill him. | 我们不想杀他 |
[46:22] | But we have to. | 但我们别无选择 |
[46:24] | – Of course we have to. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -当然我们必须做 -是啊 是的 是的 是的 |
[46:25] | Must. | 必须 |
[46:28] | Hey, it’s Blair. Don’t leave a message. | 我是布莱尔 请不要留言 |
[46:30] | Okay. That’s it. None of them are picking up. | 好吧 就是这样 她们谁都不接电话 |
[46:33] | That means something really bad happened. | 这意味着发生了非常糟糕的事情 |
[46:35] | Dude, this is, like, the third girlfriend that’s cheated on you. | 伙计 这是第三个对你不忠的女朋友了 |
[46:39] | What is that? What’s going on, buddy? | 什么情况 到底怎么了 伙计 |
[46:41] | Does your dick bend weird when it gets hard? | 你鸡巴变硬时 会变弯吗 |
[46:43] | No. | 不 |
[46:44] | – All right. – Doesn’t matter. | -好吧 -没关系 |
[46:46] | Let’s get you on Tinder right now, | 我们现在就把你弄到陌陌上 |
[46:47] | so you can start on a rebound. | 这样你就重新开始了 |
[46:49] | – No, I don’t want to be on Tinder, okay? – Come on. | -不 我不想上陌陌 好吗 -拜托 |
[46:52] | You’ve gotten over other girls, you can get over her. | 其他姑娘你都释怀了 这个你也可以的 |
[46:55] | Yeah, this isn’t some girl, this is Jess. | 可是这不是普通姑娘 是杰西 |
[46:57] | I’m not gonna get over her, | 我根本忘不掉她的 |
[46:59] | you know? And I don’t want to get over her. | 知道吗 我也不想忘了她 |
[47:00] | Then, this time, do something about it, Peter. | 那么 这一次做点什么 皮特 |
[47:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[47:08] | You’re right, I got to go to Miami, | 你说得对 我要去迈阿密 |
[47:10] | and I got to win her back. | 让她回心转意 |
[47:11] | Yes, dude. | 是的 伙计 |
[47:11] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[47:12] | Yes. Awesome. | 对 好样的 |
[47:13] | The first flight out of Charleston | 从查尔斯顿起飞的第一班飞机 |
[47:15] | gets in at 10:00 a.M. tomorrow morning. | 是明天上午10点 |
[47:17] | – No. – Oh. There is a train | -不 -哦 有一列火车 |
[47:18] | that gets there tomorrow afternoon | 明天下午到那里 |
[47:20] | and there’s room in the quiet car. | 而且静音车厢有位置 |
[47:22] | Not quick enough. You got to sad astronaut. | 不够快 你让宇航员伤心了 |
[47:25] | – What? – Huh? | -说啥 -啊 |
[47:27] | He has to sad astronaut. | 他不得不让宇航员伤心 |
[47:29] | – Okay, what is that? – That’s nothing to me. | -好吧 什么意思 -对我来说没什么 |
[47:30] | – Sad astronaut? – That news story? | -让宇航员悲伤 -那个新闻报道 |
[47:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:35] | Lisa Marie Nowak was an astronaut. | 丽萨·玛丽·诺瓦克 是一名宇航员 |
[47:39] | And she was in love with another astronaut named Will. | 她和另一个叫威尔的宇航员相爱了 |
[47:42] | Now, Will cheated on Lisa with some hottie Air Force captain. | 现在 威尔和某个辣妹空军上尉出了轨 |
[47:45] | Lisa found out and was pissed. | 丽萨发现了 很生气 |
[47:49] | So, Lisa decided to deal with it. | 所以 丽萨决定处理这件事 |
[47:53] | Once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[47:53] | And she got a bunch of adult diapers, | 她搞了一堆成人尿不湿 |
[47:55] | so she wouldn’t have to piss on the way, | 这样她就不用在途中上厕所了 |
[47:57] | and she drove straight from Houston to Orlando | 她从休斯顿直奔奥兰多 |
[47:59] | to, like, kidnap the Air Force… It’s… The story gets dark quick. | 绑架空军 故事很快就变黑暗了 |
[48:04] | Point is, she used that crazy astrophysicist brain | 重点是她用了那个疯狂天体物理学家的大脑 |
[48:09] | to find the quickest way to Florida. | 找到去佛罗里达最快的路 |
[48:11] | – You… You want to get Jess back, right? – Yeah. | -你 你想让杰西回你身边 对吧 -是啊 |
[48:14] | Then you got to sad astronaut, bro. | 那你就得让宇航员悲伤了 兄弟 |
[48:19] | Let’s get some diapers. | 我们去买尿不湿 |
[48:36] | Not this brand! These leak! | 不能买这个牌子 会漏 |
[48:58] | ♪ Straight off the fuckin’ streets of C-P-T ♪ | ♪ 沿着这该死的街道广告 ♪ |
[49:00] | ♪ King of the beats, you ride to ’em ♪ | ♪ 驾驭节奏之王 ♪ |
[49:02] | ♪ In your Fleet Fleetwood ♪ | ♪ 弗利特伍德脚下跨 ♪ |
[49:03] | ♪ Or Coupe de Ville rollin’ on dubs ♪ | ♪ 凯迪拉克威尔靠边停 ♪ |
[49:05] | ♪ How you feel? ♪ | ♪ 就问你是不是感觉倍儿爽 ♪ |
[49:06] | ♪ Whoopty-whoop, nigga, what? ♪ | ♪ 嚯呼嚯呼 老弟你说啥 ♪ |
[49:08] | ♪ It’s the next episode… ♪ | ♪ 又是全新一章 ♪ |
[49:10] | Jesus Christ. It’s not that bad. | 天哪 应该不会更糟了 |
[49:13] | I think it’s the body on top. | 我觉得是因为尸体在上面 |
[49:16] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好的 很好 就这样 |
[49:19] | Okay, wait, does anyone know how to actually drive this thing, or… | 好的等下 有人知道如何开这个吗 |
[49:21] | I could do it. | 我可以开它 |
[49:23] | I, uh, I took one to school every day growing up, | 我从小到大一直开这个去学校 |
[49:26] | so, I feel pretty confident. | 所以我很有自信 |
[49:28] | – Great. – Perfect. | -很好 -太棒了 |
[49:30] | – Hello! – Oh, shit. | -你们好啊 -该死的 |
[49:32] | – Hello! – Oh, my gosh. Shit! | -你们好 -哦豁完蛋 |
[49:34] | The neighbors! Get him off. Get him off. | 邻居夫妇来了 快把他放下去 快点 |
[49:36] | – Okay, oh, my God. – Oh, my God, what do we do? | -好的我天 -天哪 我们该怎么办 |
[49:37] | – No, no…no, no! – Okay. All right. | -不要啊 -好的 没事的 |
[49:42] | – So happy to see you. – Okay, uh… | -见到你真高兴 -好的 |
[49:44] | – Nope. – Hey, girls. | -不行 -姑娘们你们好啊 |
[49:46] | We hoped you were skinny-dipping. | 你们最好是要去裸泳 |
[49:49] | No. No. | 不是的 |
[49:50] | – Nope. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[49:51] | – My, my. – What do we have here? | -哦呀哦呀 -我看到了什么 |
[49:58] | Um, you know, I think they just wanted to | 我觉得他们只是想 |
[49:59] | make love in international waters. | 在异国他乡一起为爱鼓掌 |
[50:02] | – Ah, yeah. – Maybe they need our help. | -没错 -或许他们需要帮助 |
[50:05] | Uh, no. I think we should probably | 不用了 我觉得我们或许 |
[50:07] | let them do their thing, you know? | 该给他们一点私密空间来办事 |
[50:09] | So, let’s just… | 所以我们就 |
[50:11] | Well, this certainly gets me in the mood. | 这让我想起了蜜月的时光 |
[50:14] | – Hey, Blair. – Oh. Uh-huh? | -布莱尔 -咋啦 |
[50:15] | – You need a tampon? – Um, maybe. | -你需要棉条吗 -也许吧 |
[50:19] | We just opened a bottle of Chateauneuf Du Pape, | 我们开了一瓶教皇新堡酒 |
[50:21] | and we’re listening to some remastered Fleetwood Mac. | 听着重新灌录的Fleetwood Mac |
[50:24] | – Oh, that’s so nice. – Oh! It is so good, | -听上去真不错 -是的 爽爆了 |
[50:27] | you could hear the cocaine in Stevie’s voice. | 你可以从斯迪威的嗓音里听出一股可卡因味 |
[50:29] | I bet. We’d love for you to join us. | 我确信我们会很欢迎你的加入 |
[50:30] | – Oh, that’s so sweet. – Um, no pressure. | -那真太好了 -不必感到压力 |
[50:32] | Unless it’s asked for. | 除非是非来不可的 |
[50:35] | Okay. | 好了啦 |
[50:37] | I am fully exhausted. | 我都有些精疲力尽了 |
[50:39] | – So tired, you know? – Oh, understood. | -要累成狗了 -理解理解 |
[50:41] | We’re fluent in body language. | 我们懂很多体位 |
[50:43] | Oh, I bet you are. | 我确信你们很懂 |
[50:47] | – Goodnight. – Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[50:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[50:53] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[50:54] | Pippa. They’re gone. Pippa. They’re moving out. | 皮帕他们走了 |
[50:56] | – What is going on there? – Pippa! | -怎么回事 -皮帕 |
[50:58] | – Pippa! – What? | -皮帕 -什么 |
[50:59] | Oh, my God. Wow. | 这就完了 |
[51:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 很好 |
[51:05] | – Sorry. – Wow, dude. | -不好意思 -真行啊老兄 |
[51:06] | – Let’s dump him, yeah? – Yeah, let’s dump him. | -咱们来丢他吧 -好 把他扔到海里 |
[51:09] | Let’s do the dump. | 扔就完事了 |
[51:15] | Okay, Spanish language CDs. | 好的 还有西班牙语的唱片 |
[51:18] | Uh, if Jess hooked up with a Spanish speaker, | 要是杰西和一个西班牙人搞上了 |
[51:19] | – you’re gonna want to reason with him. – Gracias. | -你也可以跟他讲道理 -感谢 |
[51:22] | Oh, um, and I got this generic Russian Adderall. | 对了 我拿到了一种俄罗斯产三无药物 |
[51:24] | My little brother ordered it online. | 我弟弟在网上买的 |
[51:25] | It will help you focus. | 这可以帮你集中精力 |
[51:26] | It’s super strong, but it is expired, so… | 药性很猛但是期效短 所以 |
[51:30] | – Thank you so much. – Hey. | -太感谢你了 -别客气 |
[51:31] | – I love you. – I love you, too, dude. | -老子爱你 -老兄我也爱你 |
[51:33] | – Get her back. – Thanks. | -把她追回来 -谢谢 |
[51:38] | You are peeing. | 你尿裤子了 |
[51:39] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[51:42] | I feel like we should say something. | 我总觉得我们该说点什么 |
[51:45] | Yeah. Good idea. | 是的 好主意 |
[51:48] | We’re really sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[51:50] | You deserved better. | 你本来不会落得这个下场 |
[51:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:53] | There’s nothing we could do to bring you back, but… | 我们用尽办法却无力回天 |
[51:56] | We promise to spend the rest of our lives trying to be better people. | 我们保证会在余生中试着变得更好 |
[52:01] | We owe that to you. | 我们欠你的 |
[52:05] | God, we’re so sorry. | 上帝 我们真的很抱歉 |
[52:07] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[52:08] | So sorry, man. | 太对不起了 老弟 |
[52:10] | We suck. | 我们就是个烂人 |
[52:15] | Okay, you can dump him now! | 好的 你现在可以把他扔了 |
[52:17] | Aye, Captain! | 遵命 船长 |
[52:24] | This never happened. Right? | 什么都没发生过 对吗 |
[52:26] | Nope. It… It happened. | 不 发生过 |
[52:29] | Right? | 对吗 |
[52:30] | – No, we’re not gonna talk about it. – Oh, got it, got it. | -不我们不会再说这个了 -明白明白 |
[52:34] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见了您嘞 |
[52:37] | That could have been more delicate, huh? | 不应该更优雅一些吗 |
[52:43] | She’s going really fast. | 她开得好快啊 |
[52:45] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[52:46] | – Oh, my God, what the fuck is she doing? – What is she doing? | -额滴神啊 她在干嘛 -她在干嘛 |
[52:50] | Holy shit! | 卧了个大槽 |
[52:53] | Oh, my God! Are you okay? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[52:56] | I’m good. I’m really good. | 我很好 好得不能再好 |
[52:59] | Are you sure? ’cause you ” wu” landed right on your neck. | 确定 因为你”咻”的一声以脖子着地 |
[53:01] | Yeah, I just did a sort of straight shot, landed on the neck… | 是的我只是笔直冲出 然后以脖子着地 |
[53:04] | …snap, and we’re back up. | 对折一下 然后就回来了 |
[53:07] | It was good. What happened? | 那就好 怎么回事 |
[53:08] | I thought you knew how to drive those things. | 我以为你会驾驶那玩意呢 |
[53:09] | Yeah, no, I definitely do, but, | 是的 我的确会 |
[53:11] | um, I think the gas and the brake are different in Australia, | 但我觉得这里的燃料和刹车和澳洲的不同 |
[53:14] | so I got confused. | 所以我有点没搞懂 |
[53:15] | – How are you alive right now? – I don’t know. | -你是怎么活到现在的 -我也不知道啊 |
[53:18] | But I’ll take it. | 但是我会知道的 |
[53:22] | Well, body dumped, girl’s alive. | 抛尸完毕 姐妹们都活者 |
[53:25] | – What’s next? – We should get the fuck out of here. | -然后呢 -我们该离开这鬼地方 |
[53:27] | – Great idea. – Yeah, I like that. | -绝妙的主意 -我附议 |
[53:30] | – Let’s do that. – You sure you’re okay? | -走吧 -你真的没问题吗 |
[53:36] | Guys? | 大家伙 |
[53:38] | She should probably get a CAT scan. | 或许她应该拍个X光照片 |
[53:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:43] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[53:47] | – Is there any more pizza left? – I don’t think so. | -还有披萨吃吗 -应该没了 |
[53:50] | No! | 不 |
[53:51] | Jesus, dude, we can order more. | 天哪 老兄 我们可以再点的 |
[53:52] | No, not that. That! | 不是这个 是那个 |
[53:54] | – What? – The sexy neighbors! | -什么 -那对性感夫妇 |
[53:56] | Oh… They have footage of us dumping the body. | 他们拍到了我们抛尸的全部过程 |
[53:58] | We should just turn ourselves in, right? | 我们是不是该去自首 |
[54:00] | – We’re fucked. – No. | -我们完了 -不 |
[54:02] | We got rid of the body. We just have to get rid of the footage, | 我们已经搞定了尸体 现在去搞定录像带 |
[54:04] | that’s all. | 就这样 |
[54:05] | – Right? – Yes. | -对吗 -没错 |
[54:06] | Yep. Yep. Yeah, okay. | 是的 好的 没错 |
[54:07] | Yes. Well, how? | 是的 那怎么办呢 |
[54:15] | No. | 不行 |
[54:17] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[54:18] | Thank you. Oh. | 谢谢你 |
[54:27] | Your house is so, um… | 你们的房子真 |
[54:30] | – Funky. – Thank you. | -时髦 -谢谢你 |
[54:33] | You should see our panic room. | 你该看看我们的密室 |
[54:41] | May I? | 我是否能 |
[54:49] | It’s happening. God, you make me red-hot. | 这样子 天哪 你让我有些欲火焚身 |
[55:03] | You know what would be really, really sexy? | 你知道什么才是最刺激的吗 |
[55:07] | Please tell me. | 请务必告诉我 |
[55:08] | If we got this on tape. | 我们可以拍片 |
[55:12] | Oh, you naughty girl. | 你个坏女孩 |
[55:17] | Actually, I noticed that you guys have these cameras outside | 实际上我注意到你们在外面也有摄像头 |
[55:20] | and it’s always been | 对我来说 |
[55:22] | a fantasy of mine to get caught on a security camera, so… | 被安全监控摄像头拍到是种奇妙的体验 |
[55:30] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[55:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:52] | Oh, okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[55:53] | Is it okay that we’re watching this? | 我们在这旁观真的没关系吗 |
[55:56] | Yeah, we’re watching for Blair. | 当然 我们是在看布莱尔 |
[55:58] | You know, for her safety. We’re monitoring. | 为了她的安全着想 我们才要监视 |
[56:00] | Man, Blair looks great. | 老兄 布莱尔看上去真是棒极了 |
[56:01] | Yeah, she looks great. | 是的 她超棒的 |
[56:03] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[56:06] | Yeah, think so. All right. | 是的 应该 好了 |
[56:09] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[56:12] | I’ve got you. | 我抓着你呢 |
[56:13] | – Holy shit! – Oh, my… | -妈呀 -这真的太 |
[56:15] | Interesting. She’s showing off. | 有点意思 她上道了 |
[56:18] | – Yes! Yes! – Whoa. | -好爽 好爽 -带劲儿 |
[56:19] | Give me those. Give me those. | 给我看看 给我看看 |
[56:34] | Hey, it’s Jess. Leave a message. | 你好 我是杰西 有事请留言 |
[56:37] | Jess, it’s Peter. | 杰西 我是皮特 |
[56:39] | How are you? Um… | 你还好吗 |
[56:43] | Just calling again. Okay. Oh, man. | 请回电话好吗 天哪 |
[56:47] | What a story this’ll be, huh? | 想想会是什么样的 |
[56:49] | For the grand kids. If we get married. | 如果我们结婚了 会有很多子子孙孙 |
[56:51] | Um, do me a favor, call me back. Let me know you’re okay. | 给个机会 请回电话 告诉我你很好 |
[56:57] | I love you so much. Please call me. Bye. | 我超爱你的 请回电话 拜拜 |
[57:17] | Hey, it’s Jess. Leave a message. | 你好 我是杰西 有事请留言 |
[57:18] | Jess! | 桔子杰西 |
[57:21] | Yes! | 是的 |
[57:30] | Um, I would love a copy of the tape, you know, | 我很想要一个录像带的复印本 |
[57:34] | for, like, jerking off later, whatever. | 就像是等会再来一发啥的 |
[57:37] | Me, too. What’s the tape? | 我也想再来 但是什么录像带 |
[57:40] | The tape. The, uh… The naughty tape we just made. | 录像带 就是我们刚刚的色情录像带 |
[57:42] | You know, the DVD or the… | 你知道光盘或者 |
[57:44] | You know, from the cameras. | 那些摄像头拍的 |
[57:46] | Oh. Those don’t work. | 那些都没有运行 |
[57:49] | Excuse me, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[57:50] | Yeah, they don’t work, like she said. | 是的 如她所说 没有运行 |
[57:52] | But we know that’s not what this was about. | 但是我们都知道这无关紧要 |
[57:54] | Right? This was fantasy fulfillment. | 是吧 全程都很美妙 |
[57:57] | – Creating a mise en scène. – I’m sorry. Why, um… | -再来一次现场直播 -不好意思 |
[58:01] | Why would someone have security cameras that don’t work? | 为什么会有人安装没用的安全摄像头 |
[58:04] | They didn’t charge us for the first three months. | 头三个月那些就没电了 |
[58:05] | After that, we didn’t want to pay for the service. | 后来我们也不想再为此付费 |
[58:07] | You know, they keep out the riffraff. | 它们能吓住那些地痞流氓 |
[58:09] | You’ll just have to jerk off as the Italians do. | 你只能像意大利人一样打飞机了 |
[58:12] | To your memories. Mmm. | 全凭想象 |
[58:16] | Wait, so, Blair, so there’s no footage? | 等一下 布莱尔 所以是没有录下来 |
[58:20] | No. | 没有 |
[58:22] | Ah! Oh, my gosh. So we’re in the clear! | 哦 老天 所以我们没事了 |
[58:25] | That is… That’s great. | 那 那太好了 |
[58:27] | Yeah. She was so intuitive. | 她全凭感觉 |
[58:31] | She was inside me. | 她进入了我 |
[58:34] | And then she was outside me. | 然后又出来 |
[58:38] | And then she was me. | 然后我们合二为一 |
[58:41] | So, we’re good. | 所以我们没事啦 |
[58:42] | Almost, except I probably have HPV now. | 还没呢 我可能感染上了乳头瘤病毒 |
[58:45] | Whatever. We all have HPV. | 管他呢 我们都有乳头瘤病毒 |
[58:46] | Oh, uh, I mean, I don’t have HPV. | 我没有乳头瘤病毒 |
[58:49] | Alice, they say if you had sex after the year 1991, | 爱丽丝 据说如果你在1991年后做了爱 |
[58:52] | you have HPV. | 你就有乳头瘤病毒 |
[58:54] | Then, I mean, I definitely have HPV then. | 那我肯定有乳头瘤病毒了 |
[58:56] | I have, like, clumps and clumps of it. | 一堆又一堆 |
[59:00] | Cool. Uh, let’s clean up | 那很好 我们清理一下 |
[59:01] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这个地方吧 |
[59:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:26] | Every weekend Housework | 每周末的家务活 |
[59:30] | Okay. Looks pretty good. | 好的 看起来真不错 |
[59:31] | We did good. | 我们做得真好 |
[59:32] | Got it. | 知道 |
[59:33] | Yes. Nice. High five, everyone. Lovely. | 漂亮 击个掌 大家 真棒 |
[59:44] | This child is not my son. | 这个小孩不是我儿子 |
[59:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别啊别啊别啊 |
[59:59] | Shit. My pants. | 该死 我裤子呢 |
[1:00:05] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间了 |
[1:00:16] | Good evening, Officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[1:00:18] | How can I be of service to you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[1:00:20] | – Sir, you been drinking? – Absolutely not. | -先生 你喝酒了 -完全没有 |
[1:00:22] | I did do a wine tasting earlier this evening, | 晚上早些时候确实品过酒 |
[1:00:24] | Italian reds mostly, | 都是意大利红酒 |
[1:00:25] | but you don’t really drink it, you mostly spit. | 但没有真正喝 都是抿 |
[1:00:26] | You take sips and you spit into a bucket. | 抿一小口 然后吐到桶里 |
[1:00:28] | What the… All right, sir, | 搞什 好的 先生 |
[1:00:29] | I’m gonna ask you to get out of the vehicle. | 我要请你从车里出来 |
[1:00:30] | – No. – Now! | -别啊 -马上 |
[1:00:32] | – Officer. – Now! | -警官 -马上出来 |
[1:00:33] | Hands. Move slow. | 双手举起 慢慢出来 |
[1:00:42] | Officer, I can explain. | 警官 我能解释 |
[1:00:44] | She’s a 20! | 她是女神 |
[1:00:46] | Okay, before we go, | 好的 在我们走之前 |
[1:00:48] | we got to do human friendtipede, yeah? | 我们要做人体朋友蜈蚣 对吧 |
[1:00:49] | What? Alice. | 啥 爱丽丝 |
[1:00:50] | No way. | 没门 |
[1:00:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:52] | It’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[1:00:53] | Alice, quick “Q.” | 爱丽丝 快速问答 |
[1:00:55] | What is a human friendtipede? | 什么是人体朋友蜈蚣 |
[1:00:57] | It’s a photo we always take that’s like the movie Human Centipede. | 就是我们像电影人体蜈蚣里一样拍张照片 |
[1:01:00] | Where they’re sewn together, mouth to anus, | 他们是嘴和肛门缝在一起 |
[1:01:02] | but it’s with friends, | 但我们是和朋友一起 |
[1:01:04] | so it’s special. | 所以很特别 |
[1:01:05] | Come on now, Alice. | 算了吧 爱丽丝 |
[1:01:06] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:07] | I feel like not the appropriate… | 我觉得不太合适 |
[1:01:08] | Guys, if I don’t post a ton of pictures from this weekend, | 大伙儿 如果我不发很多这周末的照片 |
[1:01:11] | it’s gonna look suspicious. | 看起来就很可疑 |
[1:01:13] | Like we killed someone. | 像我们杀了人 |
[1:01:14] | Okay. I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 好吧 我真不相信我会这样说 |
[1:01:17] | but I think we should do the human friendtipede. | 但我觉得我们应该做人体朋友蜈蚣 |
[1:01:18] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:01:19] | But we cannot photograph the crime scene. | 但是我们不能拍到犯罪现场 |
[1:01:22] | Okay. I get the middle. | 好的 我要站中间 |
[1:01:24] | Why do you want the middle? | 你为什么要站中间 |
[1:01:27] | Okay. Oh, my God, amazoir. | 好的 哦 我的天 很好 |
[1:01:29] | Say “friendtipede.” | 说 朋友蜈蚣 |
[1:01:31] | Friendtipede! | 朋友蜈蚣 |
[1:01:33] | Cute. | 真好看 |
[1:01:35] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:01:37] | Let’s see it. It’s ridiculous. | 让我们看一下 有点荒唐 |
[1:01:40] | Alice, stop. You look really pretty. | 爱丽丝 停下来 你看起来很漂亮 |
[1:01:42] | No, | 不会吧 |
[1:01:43] | look! | 看吧 |
[1:01:46] | Oh, my God. No! Come on! No! | 天哪 不 别这样 不 |
[1:01:50] | Oh, shit! Damn it! Is that our guy? | 糟糕 那是我们扔的那个人吗 |
[1:01:53] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[1:01:54] | Oh, shit! | 哦 真糟 |
[1:01:55] | Oh, my God, oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[1:01:57] | God, I thought you weighed him down. | 天哪 我以为你让他沉下去了 |
[1:01:59] | I did. I put rocks in his pockets. | 我做了啊 我在他的口袋里放了石头 |
[1:02:00] | I guess his pants fell off. | 我猜他的裤子掉了 |
[1:02:02] | Men need to wear belts. | 男人要穿腰带 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah. How dare they not sink when we murder them. | 是啊 我们谋杀了他 他竟敢不沉 |
[1:02:08] | 10 9 8 7 6 Z, y, x, w, v, u, t, s, r, q, p, o, | |
[1:02:11] | 5 4 3 2 1 N, m, l, k, j, i, h, g, f, e, d, c, b, a. | |
[1:02:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:31] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吧 |
[1:02:34] | You only had to walk a straight line. | 你只需要走一条直线 |
[1:02:35] | I know. I just followed my body. | 我知道 我只是让我的身体自由发挥 |
[1:02:39] | – Are you a dancer or… – No. | -你是跳舞的还是 -不是 |
[1:02:41] | I’ve never done anything like that before in my life. | 我之前从来没这样做过 |
[1:02:43] | I still got to give you a speeding ticket. | 我还是要给你一张超速罚单 |
[1:02:45] | Please. That’s great. | 请吧 那太好了 |
[1:02:47] | Slow down. | 开慢点 |
[1:02:48] | – Thank you, Officer. – I almost shot you. | -谢谢你 警官 -我差点开枪打你 |
[1:02:50] | I know. That was nuts. | 我知道 那有点疯狂 |
[1:02:52] | Also, don’t shoot anybody. | 但还是别开枪打任何人 |
[1:02:56] | We can’t get rid of his body in broad daylight, you guys. | 我们不能在大白天处理他的尸体 大伙 |
[1:02:59] | We have to think of something. Come on. | 我们必须要想法 想啊 |
[1:03:01] | Ideas? | 有什么主意 |
[1:03:02] | Kiwi! You up? | 猕猴桃 你睡醒了吗 |
[1:03:04] | Yeah. Yeah. | 醒了 醒了 |
[1:03:05] | We need everyone’s brain on this, so… | 我们需要每个人都想想 |
[1:03:07] | Yeah. Yeah. Okay. | 是的 是的 好的 |
[1:03:09] | So, um, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以 我接下来要这样做 |
[1:03:12] | I’m gonna go to the beach | 我要去沙滩 |
[1:03:14] | and do a bit of mindful meditation. | 冥想一下 |
[1:03:16] | And, um, when I come back, | 当我回来的时候 |
[1:03:18] | I’m gonna have a be-genius idea. | 我就有天才的主意了 |
[1:03:20] | Yeah? All right. | 是吧 好的 |
[1:03:23] | We got it. | 我们知道了 |
[1:03:25] | We’re never gonna get rid of his body. | 我们永远无法处理掉他的尸体了 |
[1:03:28] | He’s gonna follow us around for the rest of our lives. | 他会跟随我们一辈子的 |
[1:03:30] | Oh, God. Oh, no. | 哦 天哪 哦 不 |
[1:03:32] | Police! | 警察 开门 |
[1:03:33] | Shit. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 糟糕 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[1:03:35] | Do you think the neighbors called them? | 你认为是邻居报的警吗 |
[1:03:37] | Maybe they got suspicious. | 他们可能起疑心了 |
[1:03:38] | – Oh, my God. – Police! Open up! Now! | -哦 天哪 -警察 开门 快 |
[1:03:40] | Women, this is my world. | 女士们 这是我的地盘 |
[1:03:41] | I will handle this. I got you. | 我来处理 有我在 |
[1:03:44] | Turn out the lights and hide. | 关灯 躲起来 |
[1:03:57] | Oh, good evening, Officer. | 哦 晚上好 警官 |
[1:04:01] | Step aside, miss. | 靠边站 女士 |
[1:04:03] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[1:04:05] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把你的手放在我能看见的地方 |
[1:04:06] | Officer, I am cooperating. You see? Hello. | 警官 我在配合 你看 |
[1:04:10] | Get your hands against the wall. | 把你的手放到墙上 |
[1:04:11] | – I am not… – Get your hands against the wall! | -我不 -把你的手放到墙上 |
[1:04:12] | I am taking a passive stance. | 我现在是被动立场 |
[1:04:14] | My body is limp for you! | 我的身体都没法站直 |
[1:04:17] | Spread them. | 岔开 |
[1:04:23] | What are you doing? No. | 你在干什么 别 |
[1:04:25] | No! No! | 别 别 |
[1:04:29] | – Fuck! – Jesus! | -操 -天哪 |
[1:04:32] | Frankie! Frankie! Oh, my God. | 弗兰基 弗兰基 哦 我的天 |
[1:04:35] | Now we have a dead guy and an unconscious cop? | 我们现在有一个死人和一个昏迷的警察 |
[1:04:37] | – What is wrong with you? – Are you kidding me? | -你在搞什么 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:04:39] | He’s obviously a rape cop. This is what they do! | 他明显是个强奸警察 他们就要这么做 |
[1:04:42] | When they have dirt on you, they sexually assault you, | 当他们抓住你的把柄 他们就性骚扰你 |
[1:04:44] | knowing you won’t report it. | 知道你不会报案 |
[1:04:45] | Daniel Holtzclaw, Oklahoma City? | 丹尼尔·霍尔兹克劳 俄克拉荷马城 |
[1:04:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:04:48] | He sexually assaulted eight women. | 他性骚扰了八个女人 |
[1:04:50] | Like Matt Dillon in Crash. | 像撞车里面的马特·迪伦 |
[1:04:53] | Oh, my God, that was horrendous. What a nightmare. | 天哪 太可怕了 噩梦一般 |
[1:04:55] | Information is power, guys. | 信息就是力量 大伙儿 |
[1:04:57] | I mean it. I mean it. | 我是说真的 真的 |
[1:04:58] | Okay, chill out. You’re from Brentwood, | 好的 冷静一下 你来自布伦特伍德[富人区] |
[1:04:59] | and your dad used to be John Mayer’s accountant. | 你爸爸曾经是约翰·梅尔的会计 |
[1:05:02] | Okay. “You are not your father’s daughters | 好的 你不是你父亲的女儿 |
[1:05:04] | but mothers unto your own.” | 而是你自己的母亲 |
[1:05:05] | Wait, is that John Mayer? | 等等 那是约翰·梅尔说的吗 |
[1:05:07] | It’s Malcolm X. | 是马尔科姆·X说的 |
[1:05:09] | Pretty sure it’s John Mayer. | 肯定是约翰·梅尔说的 |
[1:05:10] | Fathers, fathers | 父亲 父亲 |
[1:05:11] | Okay, you guys, you guys, we have to move this guy | 好了 大伙儿 大伙儿 我们必须 |
[1:05:13] | before the neighbors return to eat Blair out again. | 在邻居回来找布莱尔之前把这家伙搬走 |
[1:05:16] | I’d be fine with that. | 我没意见 |
[1:05:18] | All right. Fuck. | 好的 操 |
[1:05:19] | All right, one, two, three. | 准备 1 2 3 |
[1:05:27] | Frankie, how many strippers did you order? | 弗兰基 你叫了几个脱衣舞郎 |
[1:05:32] | Just the one. | 就叫了一个 |
[1:05:34] | Then who’s this guy? | 那这个家伙是谁 |
[1:05:37] | – Let me see his dick real quick. – Good call. | -让我快速看下他的大屌 -好主意 |
[1:05:39] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:05:40] | The stripper I ordered had a dick pic | 我叫的脱衣舞郎有张屌的照片 |
[1:05:41] | in his ad. No face. | 在他的广告里 没有脸 |
[1:05:43] | But I can ID him by his member. | 但我能通过他的弟弟辨认他 |
[1:05:45] | Cool. Okay. | 厉害 好的 |
[1:05:51] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[1:05:53] | He had a boner in his ad. | 他的广告里是勃起的 |
[1:05:54] | This one’s soft. | 现在是软的 |
[1:05:56] | I can get it hard. Let’s go, feet. | 我能让他硬起来 来吧 我的脚丫丫 |
[1:05:59] | What? No. No, no, no, no. | 什么 别别别 |
[1:06:00] | Stop. No, wait. Stop, please. | 停下 不 等等 请停下 |
[1:06:08] | Okay, yes. This is the stripper I ordered. | 好吧 是的 这是我叫的脱衣舞郎 |
[1:06:10] | This is Scotty with the Body. | 这是有身体的斯科蒂 |
[1:06:13] | Then who did we kill? | 那么我们杀了谁 |
[1:06:38] | – Hello? – This is Banknorth. | -你好 -这是北方银行 |
[1:06:40] | We have detected unusual activity on your account. | 我们检测到你账户的异常活动 |
[1:06:43] | If you have attempted a purchase at | 如果你尝试在圣露西港的 |
[1:06:45] | Quickie Stop in Port St. Lucie, please press one. | 快速加油站购物 请按1 |
[1:06:51] | Thank you for pressing two. | 谢谢你按了2 |
[1:06:52] | Your card has been suspended due to unusual activity. | 你的卡由于不正常活动已被锁定 |
[1:06:55] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:06:59] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:07:11] | – How’s that? – Yeah, that’s good. | -这怎样 -恩 很好 |
[1:07:15] | If you’re looking for our cell phones, | 如果你是在找我们的手机 |
[1:07:16] | I locked them in this drawer | 我锁在这个抽屉里 |
[1:07:17] | and I’m not gonna open it, okay? | 而且我是不会打开的 知道吗 |
[1:07:19] | Please let me at least text Peter. I feel like he’s totally freaking | 请至少让我给皮特发条信息 我感觉 |
[1:07:22] | out right now. | 他现在已经完全吓坏了 |
[1:07:22] | Not until everything is sorted out. | 在所有事都解决之前是不行的 |
[1:07:24] | We made a plan. | 这是我们的计划 |
[1:07:26] | Um, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:07:28] | What’s up, dude? | 还好吗 哥们 |
[1:07:28] | – What? – What are you doing? | -什么 -你在干什么 |
[1:07:30] | Oh, I’m just making sure nothing’s broken. | 我只是在检查没什么损坏吧 |
[1:07:33] | I think he’s fine. | 我觉得他很好 |
[1:07:34] | Yeah, he’s really fine. | 是的 他是真的很不错 |
[1:07:36] | Jesus. Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:07:37] | You need to masturbate more. You’re, like, severely horny. | 你得多自慰了 你看起来 太饥渴了 |
[1:07:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:42] | I just don’t like to do it in front of my cockatiel. | 我只是不想在我的鸡尾鹦鹉面前自慰 |
[1:07:44] | She’s very smart. | 她非常聪明 |
[1:07:46] | Why don’t you put her in a cage? | 你为什么不把她放在笼子里 |
[1:07:47] | She is in a cage. | 她在笼子里 |
[1:07:48] | But I’m loud. I’m a screamer. | 我声音很大 我喜欢呻吟 |
[1:07:50] | – I remember. – Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. | -我想起来了 -我忘了那碴了 |
[1:07:52] | And it kind of sounds like her. | 而且我叫起来有点像她的声音 |
[1:07:55] | So she thinks I’m talking to her. | 所以她以为我在跟她说话 |
[1:07:57] | I’m like, “No, I’m just fucking touching myself.” | 然后我说 不 我在自慰呢 |
[1:07:59] | Like, “Back off.” | 然后告诉它 滚蛋 |
[1:08:01] | Cool, so back to our life-changing emergency? | 好的 那回到这个事关人生的紧急事件 |
[1:08:03] | Okay, the stripper’s here, he’s alive. | 好的 脱衣舞郎在这里 他还活着 |
[1:08:07] | – That’s good. Right? – Yeah. | -很好 对吧 -是啊 |
[1:08:10] | There is still a dead guy in the closet, so… | 壁橱里还是有一个死人 所以 |
[1:08:12] | – Who is that guy? – We could get rid of him | -那家伙是谁 -我们要是有一辆车 |
[1:08:14] | if we just had a car, you know? | 就可以摆脱掉他了 知道吗 |
[1:08:16] | Oh, my God. How did this guy get here? | 天哪 这家伙是怎么到这里的 |
[1:08:22] | Oh, yeah. | 完美 |
[1:08:23] | Gotta work. | 会成功的 |
[1:08:26] | – Thank God! – Will it? | -感谢上帝 -能成吗 |
[1:08:28] | All right, we’re gonna drive to the alligator bog, | 好的 我们要开车去鳄鱼沼泽 |
[1:08:30] | dump the body. | 把尸体抛了 |
[1:08:31] | We’re gonna return the Smart car, | 然后归还这小破车 |
[1:08:33] | wake up the G-string guy, | 叫醒穿丁字裤的那家伙 |
[1:08:34] | tell him he hit his head really hard. | 告诉他他的头被撞得很厉害 |
[1:08:36] | – Blair’s gonna give him a ton of cash. – Wait, what? | -布莱尔会给他很多现金 -等等 什么 |
[1:08:38] | And then we’re home free. | 然后我们就可以自由回家了 |
[1:08:39] | I love it. Yeah. | 我喜欢 是的 |
[1:08:48] | Alligator bog. | 鳄鱼沼泽 |
[1:08:50] | You will arrive at your destination in 45 minutes. | 您将在45分钟内到达目的地 |
[1:08:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:59] | Can I do your… Do you mind if I do your thing? | 需要我 需要我帮忙吗 |
[1:09:06] | Don’t litter. | 不要乱扔垃圾 |
[1:09:29] | All right. | 不错 |
[1:09:31] | Hey, thanks a lot, man. | 非常感谢 兄弟 |
[1:09:34] | – For you. – Thank you so much. | -给你的 -非常感谢 |
[1:09:36] | So, I got meth. | 话说 我有冰毒 |
[1:09:38] | You looking? 40 bucks. | 你要吗 40美元 |
[1:09:40] | No, thank you so much. I just need gas money. | 不 非常感谢 我只需要汽油钱 |
[1:09:44] | Hey, listen, do you want to suck my dick for 15 bucks? | 听着 你想给我口一下赚15美元吗 |
[1:09:48] | – No. – Okay. | -不 -好吧 |
[1:09:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:09:50] | Good luck, man. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[1:09:51] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[1:09:59] | You will arrive in 25 minutes. | 您将在25分钟后到达 |
[1:10:01] | This is so uncomfortable. | 这太不舒服了 |
[1:10:03] | I mean, does this thing go any faster? | 我是说 这东西能开快点吗 |
[1:10:08] | Wait! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 等等 不不不不不不不 |
[1:10:19] | So it does go faster? | 所以确实能开快点 |
[1:10:30] | Hi, sir. May I… | 你好 先生 我能 |
[1:10:31] | Whoa! Get the fuck away from my car. | 他妈的离我的车远点 |
[1:10:33] | Okay. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 好的 对不起 对不起 |
[1:10:34] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:10:35] | Let me suck your dick real fast. | 让我帮你口一下 很快的 |
[1:10:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:38] | – Please? – No. What is with this place? | -拜托 -不 这地方怎么回事 |
[1:10:41] | Okay, listen… | 好吧 听着 |
[1:10:43] | Do you have any meth? | 你有冰毒吗 |
[1:10:49] | I could sell you meth, yeah. | 我可以卖给你冰毒 是的 |
[1:10:53] | – 80 bucks. – 80, uh, dollars… | -80美元 -80美元 |
[1:10:56] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:11:04] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[1:11:07] | Um, I want to buy some meth. | 我想买些冰毒 |
[1:11:10] | Only thing is, though, | 但唯一的问题是 |
[1:11:12] | you got to do a little bump, though, so I know that you’re not a cop. | 你得做点小动作 让我知道你不是警察 |
[1:11:16] | No, man. Please. I’m not a cop. | 算了吧 伙计 拜托 我不是警察 |
[1:11:18] | You want the meth or not? | 你要不要冰毒 |
[1:11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:24] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:11:26] | And one for Papa Bear. It burns. All right. | -一个给熊爸爸 -好烧 好了 |
[1:11:29] | 40 bucks. Not a cop. Come on. | 40美元 不是警察 来吧 |
[1:11:32] | – Yes. Great. | -好了 -棒 |
[1:11:33] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢您 -不客气 |
[1:11:35] | So, uh, still a no-go on the BJ, or… | 所以 还是不给口一个 或者 |
[1:11:38] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不了 我不用了 谢谢 |
[1:11:39] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:11:42] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[1:11:44] | there’s somebody I want to introduce you to. | 我想给你介绍一个人 |
[1:11:47] | – Right on! – Very nice to meet you. | -就这样 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:11:48] | – Good to meet you, too. – This is so perfect. | -很高兴见到你 -这太完美了 |
[1:11:50] | Yeah, go. Please, go. | 可以了 走吧 拜托 走吧 |
[1:11:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:11:54] | You got to do it, man. That’s true love. | 你必须得这么做 兄弟 那是真爱 |
[1:12:13] | Guys, I fell asleep. | 伙计们 我睡着了 |
[1:12:15] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[1:12:17] | I had this nightmare where we had all killed a guy. | 我做了个噩梦 梦见我们杀了一个人 |
[1:12:21] | – That is a reality. – No, we killed somebody. | -这是现实 -不 我们杀了人 |
[1:12:22] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[1:12:24] | Oh, my God! Jet lag is insane, you guys. | 天哪 时差反应太疯狂了 各位 |
[1:12:29] | It’s no joke! | 这不是玩笑 |
[1:12:30] | No joke! | 别开玩笑 |
[1:12:32] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:12:34] | Did you happen to come up with a be-genius idea out there? | 你有没有想出一个天才的主意 |
[1:12:38] | Yeah, I did, actually. | 是的 事实上我想到了 |
[1:12:39] | In my dream, I remembered that there was this guy in Australia | 在我梦中 我记得在澳大利亚有一个人 |
[1:12:43] | who cooked his girlfriend and ate her. | 煮了女朋友然后吃了她 |
[1:12:45] | – Kiwi. – I can’t ’cause I am vegan. | -猕猴桃 -我不行 因为我是素食主义者 |
[1:12:49] | Oh, God, I’m so tired. | 天哪 我太累了 |
[1:12:51] | We should turn ourselves in. We’re guilty. | 我们应该自首 我们有罪 |
[1:12:53] | No, we are innocent, | 不 我们是无辜的 |
[1:12:54] | because this was an accident, you guys. | 因为这是个意外 各位 |
[1:12:56] | Stop saying that. | 别再说了 |
[1:12:57] | Maybe if you hadn’t been lethally horny, | 也许如果你没那么致命地饥渴 |
[1:12:59] | we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 我们就不会陷入这样的困境 |
[1:13:01] | I was coked up because you bought us drugs. | 我上头了还不是因为你给我们买了毒品 |
[1:13:04] | I didn’t force you to do the drugs, Alice. | 我没有强迫你吸毒 爱丽丝 |
[1:13:06] | And you know what, nobody’s talking about how it was | 你知道吗 没人说布莱尔怎么 |
[1:13:08] | Blair’s idea to get a stripper in the first place. | 一开始就找了一个脱衣舞男 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah, but you’re never to blame, right? | 是的 但肯定不是你的锅 对吧 |
[1:13:12] | “Look at me, I’m Frankie. | 快看我 我是弗兰基 |
[1:13:13] | I live in a storage unit. | 我住在一个储藏室里 |
[1:13:14] | “I’m saving the world.” You know what? | -我在拯救世界 -你知道吗 |
[1:13:15] | You act like everybody’s so stupid | 你表现得好像 只要不做像你一样 |
[1:13:17] | for not being a merciless asshole like you. | 冷酷无情的混蛋就是个蠢货 |
[1:13:19] | I’m the asshole? | 我是混蛋 |
[1:13:20] | I mean, you’re both kind of assholes. | 我是说 你们两个都是混蛋 |
[1:13:21] | – Stay out of this. – Seriously. | -不要掺合 -我认真地 |
[1:13:23] | Maybe you’re the asshole, Alice. | 也许你是个混蛋 爱丽丝 |
[1:13:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:13:27] | Excuse me, bitch? | 你说啥 婊子 |
[1:13:29] | I’m a fucking sweetheart. | 我他妈是甜心 |
[1:13:32] | Well, then why do you insist on calling me Kiwi | 那你为什么坚持叫我猕猴桃 |
[1:13:35] | even though I told you it was culturally insensitive? | 即使我告诉过你 这是不尊重我的文化 |
[1:13:38] | And why did you feel the need to | 为什么你觉得有必要 |
[1:13:40] | reach over and try to undo my seat belt | 在到这里来的出租车上 |
[1:13:42] | in the taxicab on the way here? | 伸手去解开我的安全带 |
[1:13:44] | – Jesus Christ. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[1:13:46] | That’s an American bit. | 那是美国套路 |
[1:13:48] | We do it as a joke. Okay? | 我们这样只是开个玩笑 好吗 |
[1:13:49] | We all do it. Right? | 我们都这么做 对吗 |
[1:13:51] | Come on, say it. | 快点 说出来 |
[1:13:52] | – Alice! – Oh, my God, stop it, please. | -爱丽丝 -天哪 请停下来 |
[1:13:56] | It’s bad enough without you two going at it. | 已经够糟了 你们还吵 |
[1:13:57] | And I thought your bridal shower was a nightmare. | 我还以为你的婚前派对够噩梦了 |
[1:14:00] | What are you talking about? She didn’t have a bridal shower. | 你在说什么 她没开婚前派对 |
[1:14:03] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[1:14:08] | You had a bridal shower? | 你有开婚前派对吗 |
[1:14:11] | Well, not really. I mean… | 其实 我是说 |
[1:14:14] | It was, like, work friends. It wasn’t a big deal. | 都是工作上的朋友 没什么大不了的 |
[1:14:17] | But Blair went? | 但布莱尔去了 |
[1:14:18] | It wasn’t even open bar. | 那甚至都不是开幕酒会 |
[1:14:21] | What? It wasn’t. | 怎么了 不是的 |
[1:14:23] | How could you not invite me? | 你怎么能不邀请我 |
[1:14:25] | Alice, please. Please, can we drop it? | 爱丽丝 求你了 拜托 我们能不谈它吗 |
[1:14:27] | Please. I’m telling you, | 拜托 我告诉你 |
[1:14:28] | it was just… It was for Peter’s family. | 只是 是给皮特家人办的 |
[1:14:30] | – It wasn’t a big deal, man. – Oh, Peter. | -没什么大不了的 伙计 -彼得 |
[1:14:33] | He is so annoying. | 他真烦人 |
[1:14:35] | And I know why he doesn’t like me. | 我知道他为什么不喜欢我 |
[1:14:38] | ‘Cause he’s, like, so freaking jealous. | 因为他非常嫉妒 |
[1:14:41] | Peter is not jealous of you. | 彼得不嫉妒你 |
[1:14:42] | Well, then, why would you not invite | 那么 你为什么不邀请 |
[1:14:43] | your best friend to your bridal shower? | 你最好的朋友参加你的婚前派对呢 |
[1:14:45] | Oh, my God, you really want to know why? | 天哪 你真的想知道为什么吗 |
[1:14:47] | Yes! I do! | 对 我愿意 |
[1:14:48] | Because I knew that if I invited you, | 因为我知道如果我邀请你 |
[1:14:50] | you wouldn’t let me talk to anybody else. | 你不会让我和别人说话的 |
[1:14:52] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[1:14:53] | Okay? You monopolize my time | 好吗 你独占了我的时间 |
[1:14:55] | and then you make me feel guilty about not spending time with you. | 然后你让我因为没陪你而感到内疚 |
[1:14:58] | How can I win? | 我进退俩难 |
[1:14:59] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:15:01] | I do not monopolize your time, Jess! | 我不会独占你的时间 杰西 |
[1:15:03] | I just try to make the most of it, | 我只是尽量充分利用它 |
[1:15:04] | ’cause you don’t even make an effort to see me anymore. | 因为你都不主动见我了 |
[1:15:06] | – That’s not true! – It is true. | -那不是真的 -这是真的 |
[1:15:09] | It is. | 是的 |
[1:15:11] | I’m sorry, but you are always at work, | 对不起 你一直在工作 |
[1:15:13] | or you’re making plans with Peter. | 或者在和皮特做计划 |
[1:15:16] | Or you’re Skyping with other people. | 或者和其他人一起视屏聊天 |
[1:15:18] | I can’t do your stupid fucking accent. | 我学不来你那愚蠢的口音 |
[1:15:20] | – No, you can’t. – Yes, yes. | -是的 你不能 -是的 是的 |
[1:15:22] | We’re not in college anymore, | 我们已经不在大学了 |
[1:15:24] | and things do change. | 事物都会改变 |
[1:15:26] | The only thing that’s changed is you. | 唯一改变的是你 |
[1:15:28] | You’ve become obsessed with your perfect | 你被你完美的新生活 |
[1:15:31] | new life and your campaign | 和你的竞选迷住了 |
[1:15:33] | and you ditched me. | 你抛弃了我 |
[1:15:34] | Oh, I am sorry that I don’t want to talk about | 很抱歉 我不想谈 |
[1:15:38] | the time that we got drunk at O’Flaherty’s 10 years ago! | 10年前我们在酒吧喝醉的时候 |
[1:15:43] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:15:44] | I guess I never should have planned such a nice weekend for you. | 我想我就不该为你安排这么好的周末 |
[1:15:47] | You know, you… | 你知道吗 你 |
[1:15:47] | God, you are so ungrateful. | 天哪 你太忘恩负义了 |
[1:15:50] | – Did you just say I was ungrateful? – Yes! | -你刚才说我忘恩负义 -对 |
[1:15:52] | You’re an ungrateful person. | 你是个忘恩负义的人 |
[1:15:55] | You didn’t plan this weekend for me. | 你没有为我计划这个周末 |
[1:15:57] | You planned this weekend for yourself, | 你为你自己计划了这个周末 |
[1:16:00] | so that you could post a bunch of photos | 这样你就可以传一堆照片了 |
[1:16:02] | and not make your life seem so sad! | 让你的生活看起来没那么可悲 |
[1:16:11] | Wow I’m sorry Jess. | 对不起 杰西 |
[1:16:17] | I’ll leave you… | 我不会 |
[1:16:19] | I’ll leave you alone from now on. | 从现在起我不会打扰你了 |
[1:16:22] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:16:31] | Jess, that was really harsh. | 杰西 那真是太严厉了 |
[1:16:33] | Oh, my God, I can’t. | 天哪 我不能 |
[1:16:33] | I can’t with the guilt. Please. | 我不能变得内疚 拜托 |
[1:16:36] | I can’t with any of this anymore. | 我不能再忍受这些了 |
[1:16:39] | Jess, come on, dude. | 杰西 别这样 伙计 |
[1:16:40] | No. All we have done all night | 不 我们整晚的所作所为 |
[1:16:43] | is make this situation worse, okay? | 就是让情况更糟 好吗 |
[1:16:45] | We are turning ourselves in and that’s the end. | 我们要去自首 这就是结局 |
[1:16:48] | Now, I’m going upstairs | 现在 我要上楼 |
[1:16:49] | to wipe this shit off my face, | 去把我脸上的这些东西擦掉 |
[1:16:50] | so I can at least look cute for my mug shot. | 我至少可以在犯罪照片上看起来很可爱 |
[1:16:55] | And self-waxing is not weird. | 自助蜜蜡除毛并不奇怪 |
[1:16:59] | I don’t appreciate your body-hair-removal shaming. | 我不能理解你脱体毛 丢人 |
[1:17:04] | Shame on you! And you! | 你真丢脸 和你 |
[1:17:08] | You’ve been fine. | 你很好 |
[1:17:19] | Did you hear that? What is that? | 你听到了吗 那是什么 |
[1:17:22] | What is that? Where is it? | 那是什么 哪儿的声音 |
[1:17:25] | Where’s it coming from? | 哪里发出来的 |
[1:17:30] | – Not these pillows. – Aw, fuck. No. | -不是这些枕头 -操 不 |
[1:17:35] | Fuck, it’s his phone. | 操 是他的电话 |
[1:17:36] | – Someone is looking for this guy. – Oh, my God. | -有人在找这个人 -天哪 |
[1:17:38] | – Turn it off. – I’m trying! | – 关掉它 – 我在关 |
[1:17:40] | – What’s going on? – Stop! Oh, my God. | – 发生什么事 -停下来 天哪 |
[1:17:42] | Someone is trying to track the stripper’s phone | 有人在追踪脱衣舞男的手机 |
[1:17:44] | and it looks like they’re… | 看起来他们 |
[1:17:48] | Here. | 到这里了 |
[1:17:55] | – Hello? – Miami PD. | -你好 -迈阿密警察局 |
[1:17:58] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:18:03] | We tracked his phone to this house. | 我们追踪他的电话到这所房子 |
[1:18:04] | We know he’s in there. | 我们知道他在里面 |
[1:18:08] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:18:10] | The jig is up. | 完蛋了 |
[1:18:19] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:18:52] | You ladies are lucky. | 你们真幸运 |
[1:18:54] | This man is very dangerous. | 这个人很危险 |
[1:18:56] | This guy robbed a jewelry store and killed a security guard. | 这家伙抢了家珠宝店 杀了一名保安 |
[1:18:58] | – Lot of people looking for him. – Oh, my God. What? | -有很多人在找他 -天哪 什么 |
[1:19:00] | Mmm-hmm. Yeah. He was on the run. | 是的 他在逃亡中 |
[1:19:02] | Probably came here looking for cover. | 可能是想来这躲一阵子 |
[1:19:04] | Sir, I’m… I’m sorry. | 长官 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:06] | Um, foreigner here. Just sort of want to be clear on the local law. | 我是外国人 不太清楚本地的法律 |
[1:19:09] | So, are we | 那么我们是不是 |
[1:19:11] | sort of, like, no longer in trouble? | 不怎么需要负法律责任了吧 |
[1:19:15] | Sounds like self-defense to me, right? | 看起来像是正当防卫 对吧 |
[1:19:17] | Oh, yeah, no, D.A.’s not gonna want to | 是啊 检察院也不想 |
[1:19:18] | press any charges on something like this. You’re good. | 对这种案子提起诉讼 你们没事了 |
[1:19:21] | – Oh, my God. – No, you’re kidding. | -我的天哪 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:19:22] | – Oh, my God! – Are you shitting me? | -我的天啊 -你没在耍我吧 |
[1:19:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:19:27] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[1:19:31] | We’re heroes! We’re heroes. We’re American heroes. | 我们是英雄 我们是美国英雄 |
[1:19:36] | – Thank you, universe. – Jesus! | -感谢苍天大地 -老天啊 |
[1:19:41] | We killed a guy! And it was right! | 我们杀了一个人 而且是正当的 |
[1:19:44] | We were right to kill him! | 我们杀他是正当的 |
[1:19:46] | Fuck, yeah! | 太他妈好了 |
[1:19:52] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[1:19:53] | Hey, Jess. We’re not going to jail. | 嘿 杰西 我们不会坐牢了 |
[1:19:56] | I still might be, for unrelated things, | 我可能还会因为别的事坐牢 |
[1:19:58] | but you’re not, you’re safe. | 但你不用 你平安无事了 |
[1:20:00] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[1:20:03] | You should’ve seen us at the beginning. | 你应该看看我们一开始的样子 |
[1:20:05] | We were like Squabble City. | 我们就像在演喧嚣之城一样 |
[1:20:06] | We didn’t like each other. | 我们不喜欢对方 |
[1:20:07] | Now I can’t get her away from me. And I don’t want to. | 现在我都赶不走她了 我也不想赶走她 |
[1:20:10] | Did he happen to mention the diamonds? | 他有没有提到过钻石 |
[1:20:12] | Um, no, I think I would have remembered that. | 没有吧 如果他提过的话我会记得的 |
[1:20:15] | He didn’t say much of anything. | 他也没说几句话 |
[1:20:17] | Ladies, it’s… | 女士们 这是 |
[1:20:18] | It’s really important that you try to remember any details. | 你们一定要尽量回忆起所有细节 |
[1:20:21] | He was cis male. | 他就是个普通男人 |
[1:20:24] | Looked like he could, like, wash his car as a hobby activity. | 像是那种平常喜欢自己洗车的人 |
[1:20:25] | 珠宝店抢劫案 在逃嫌疑犯 | |
[1:20:28] | – Okay. – Oh, and he did have | -好吧 -他还有个纹身 |
[1:20:30] | this, like, deep “V.” | 就像深V一样 |
[1:20:31] | Sort of like two large snakes pointing down to a penis. | 有点像两条大蛇指向他的鸡鸡 |
[1:20:36] | This is a big house. | 这房子这么大 |
[1:20:38] | Any place he might’ve been able to stash something? | 他有没有可能在哪里藏了东西 |
[1:20:40] | Well, we did clean the entire house | 我们打扫了整个房子 |
[1:20:42] | and never came across his coat or phone, | 也没发现他的外套或者手机 |
[1:20:44] | so it’s definitely a possibility. | 所以有你说的这个可能 |
[1:20:45] | Tampon! | 卫生棉条 |
[1:20:47] | – What? – Blair. | -什么 -布莱尔 |
[1:20:48] | -What? – I need a tampon. | -什么啊 -我需要一根卫生棉条 |
[1:20:51] | I thought you use David cups. | 你不是用的是戴维的杯子吗 |
[1:20:53] | – Yeah. – No, never. Fuck off. | -是啊 -不 从来不用 去你的 |
[1:20:56] | Only tampons, the best of tampons! | 我只用卫生棉条 最好的卫生棉条 |
[1:20:59] | You took them from us. | 你拿走了我们的卫生棉条 |
[1:21:01] | – What? – And locked them in there, | -什么 -然后锁在了那里 |
[1:21:04] | – and you have the key. – What are you talking about? | -钥匙在你那里 -你在说什么啊 |
[1:21:06] | I didn’t lock away our tampons. I locked away our… | 我没有把卫生棉条锁起来 锁起来的是 |
[1:21:12] | Are we on the same page, Blair? | 我们想法一致了吗 布莱尔 |
[1:21:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:21:17] | Lady, you want to get your friend a tampon or whatever? | 女士 你要去给你朋友拿根卫生棉条吗 |
[1:21:19] | Okay. One tampon coming up. | 好吧 一根卫生棉条马上就来 |
[1:21:23] | Okay… | 好的 |
[1:21:24] | Just be right back with that. | 马上回来 |
[1:21:26] | Well, I’m not on my period. | 反正我没来例假 |
[1:21:28] | It’s good to know. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[1:21:34] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[1:21:36] | Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[1:21:45] | Quiet, be quiet, be quiet. | 安静 安静 安静 |
[1:21:46] | I just need to get my phone, okay? | 我只是要拿我的手机 好吗 |
[1:21:47] | – What the fuck is that? – Who’s that? | -那是他妈什么声音 -那是谁 |
[1:21:49] | Nothing. It’s… I don’t know. | 没什么 我也不知道 |
[1:21:50] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是怎么回事 |
[1:21:51] | This guy, it’s another thing. | 有个男的 这是另一回事了 |
[1:21:53] | – There’s more people here? – The real stripper. | -这还有其他人吗 -真正的脱衣舞男 |
[1:21:55] | Yeah. That’s the real stripper in there. The actual guy… | 是的 那个才是真正的脱衣舞男 |
[1:21:58] | – I just need to get to my phone. – Get back! Get back! | -我只是要拿手机 -退后 退后 |
[1:22:00] | I will not be your drug mule! | 我不会帮你们运毒的 |
[1:22:01] | What? Shh! Stop. Stop. Stop. | 什么 安静 停下来 |
[1:22:03] | – You better get back. Yeah. – Stop. Shh! | -你最好退后 -停下来 安静点 |
[1:22:06] | Breaking news and some updated information for everybody. | 插播突发新闻和一些最新消息 |
[1:22:09] | These assailants are armed and they’re dangerous. | 这些抢劫犯持有武器 他们很危险 |
[1:22:11] | No, it’s nothing, that’s… | 电视上那个没什么 那是 |
[1:22:12] | So if you’re inside your home, | 所以如果你们在家的话 |
[1:22:13] | make sure your windows and your doors are locked. | 请一定要关好你们的门窗 |
[1:22:16] | – Hey, Blondie! Come here! – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -金发女 给老子滚过来 -不不不 |
[1:22:21] | – Oh, the tampon. – Yeah, I know. | -原来是卫生棉条啊 -是啊 |
[1:22:23] | That’s what I was… I was using the code. | 我刚才就是 我是在打暗语 |
[1:22:25] | – I just want to get my real estate license! – Shut up! | -我只想拿到我的房产证 -闭嘴 |
[1:22:27] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:22:29] | Shut the fuck up! Don’t move! | 闭上你们的嘴 不许动 |
[1:22:31] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这他妈是怎么一回事 |
[1:22:33] | Come on. Let’s go, move it. Let’s go, tough guy. | 来吧 我们走 走吧 猛男 |
[1:22:36] | Everyone in America really does have a gun! | 美国真的是人人都持枪啊 |
[1:22:40] | Let’s go! Come on. You, too. Move it. | 快走 你也是 动起来 |
[1:22:43] | -Oh, my God. Playtime’s over. | -我的天哪 -欢乐时光结束了 |
[1:22:45] | We want those fucking diamonds now. | 我们现在就要那些该死的钻石 |
[1:22:47] | Look, I know you’re mad at the 1%. | 听着 我知道你不满意百分之一的分成 |
[1:22:49] | -I am, too. – What? Shut up! | -我也不满意 -什么 闭嘴 |
[1:22:52] | – Tie them up now. – Let’s go! | -把他们绑起来 -乖乖配合点 |
[1:23:16] | Jess, | 杰西 |
[1:23:18] | when I was growing up, I didn’t really have many friends. | 在我小的时候 我没什么朋友 |
[1:23:21] | And when I left for college, my mom was worried about me. | 当我去上大学的时候 我妈妈很担心我 |
[1:23:24] | And so was I. | 我也很担心 |
[1:23:25] | But then we met, | 但后来我们认识了 |
[1:23:26] | and the first night we went out, | 然后在我们出去玩的第一个晚上 |
[1:23:28] | you didn’t introduce me to people as your roommate, | 你向别人介绍说我是你的朋友 |
[1:23:30] | you introduced me as your friend. | 而不只是你的室友 |
[1:23:32] | And I knew everything was gonna be okay. | 我就知道一切都会好起来的 |
[1:23:34] | When I went home that summer | 那个暑假我回到家 |
[1:23:36] | and I showed my mom the photos of us hanging out, | 给妈妈看了我们在一起的照片 |
[1:23:38] | she was so happy. | 她特别开心 |
[1:23:40] | She doesn’t always recognize me anymore, | 她不是每次都能认出我来 |
[1:23:42] | but when I show her those old photos, | 但是每当我给她看看这些老照片的时候 |
[1:23:44] | she says to me, “That’s my daughter with all her friends.” | 她就说 那是我女儿和她所有的朋友们 |
[1:23:48] | That’s how she remembers me. | 她记忆中的我就是那样的 |
[1:23:50] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[1:23:52] | I can’t wait to show her all the photos from this weekend. | 我等不及要给她看这个周末拍的照片了 |
[1:23:55] | You were there for me, | 你陪我度过了那些年 |
[1:23:56] | and I will always be here for you. | 现在我会永远在这陪着你 |
[1:23:59] | Love, Alice. | 爱你的 爱丽丝 |
[1:24:00] | P. S. There are some wet wipes in here, | 另外 信里面有些地方湿了 |
[1:24:02] | because I ordered an ice cream cake | 因为我点了个冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[1:24:04] | and I know you have issues with dairy. | 我知道你对乳品消化不好 |
[1:24:07] | Smiliest face. | 给你的灿烂笑脸 |
[1:24:15] | Come here. Let’s go. Come here. | 过来 快点 过来 |
[1:24:16] | They found me on Craigslist. | 她们在分类广告上找到的我 |
[1:24:18] | I’m not even with them! | 我跟她们都不是一块儿的 |
[1:24:20] | God damn it. | 真是见鬼了 |
[1:24:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:24:25] | Jay double-crossed us, | 杰出卖了我们 |
[1:24:26] | and he took off with our score. | 他拿着我们的钻石跑了 |
[1:24:29] | So, tell me, | 现在 告诉我 |
[1:24:30] | where’d he put it? | 他把它们藏哪儿了 |
[1:24:31] | I told you, we don’t know. | 我跟你说过 我们不知道 |
[1:24:33] | Sir, I could wire you $50,000 right now | 先生 如果你让我们走 |
[1:24:35] | if you just let us go, okay? | 我可以马上给你汇5万美元 好吗 |
[1:24:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. 50, 000 what? | 5万什么 |
[1:24:40] | There’s over $2 million worth of diamonds in this house, | 这房子里有价值200多万美元的钻石 |
[1:24:42] | and I am going to find them. | 我会找到它们的 |
[1:24:44] | You shoot anyone who moves. | 谁敢乱动你就开枪 |
[1:24:47] | – Oh, my God. – Please. | -我的天哪 -求你了 |
[1:25:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:25:26] | Damn it! Fuck! | 他妈的 操 |
[1:25:30] | Don’t make a fucking sound or I will kill you. | 别出声 否则我就杀了你 |
[1:25:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:43] | Handcuff yourself to the sink. | 把你自己铐在水槽上 |
[1:25:45] | – Fuck you. – Now. | -去你妈的 -现在就动手 |
[1:25:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:26:04] | What the fuck? | 你他妈要干嘛 |
[1:26:17] | No… | 不 |
[1:26:25] | You don’t know anything, huh? | 你什么都不知道是吗 |
[1:26:27] | Well, that smells like bullshit. | 听起来就像在胡说八道 |
[1:26:28] | Hurry up, man! | 老兄 动作快点 |
[1:26:30] | Do I look stupid to you? | 你当我是傻子吗 |
[1:26:32] | You expect me to believe that you killed Jay by accident? | 你以为我会相信你是不小心杀了杰吗 |
[1:26:37] | That’s a bad accident. | 那真是好巧不巧 |
[1:26:39] | It’s a big fucking accident. | 真他妈的巧了 |
[1:26:45] | I am about to lose my fucking shit. | 我快要失去耐心了 |
[1:26:47] | Jay’s dead, and you expect me to believe | 你们杀了杰 还想说服我 |
[1:26:48] | that you guys don’t know anything? Hmm? | 你们什么都不知道吗 |
[1:26:50] | New plan. You’re gonna watch each other die, | 换个办法 你会看着彼此死去 |
[1:26:53] | until one of you opens your fucking mouth! | 直到你们中的一个人开口 |
[1:26:55] | – And I’m gonna start with you. – No! | -先从你开始 -不 |
[1:26:57] | Oh, God. I love you, Frankie. | 天哪 我爱你 弗兰基 |
[1:27:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:27:07] | Jess! Jess! | 杰西 杰西 |
[1:27:08] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[1:27:15] | – Not her beautiful face! – Come on, Jess! | -别打她那漂亮的脸蛋 -加把劲杰西 |
[1:27:22] | – You perv! – Come on. | -你个死变态 -喂拜托 |
[1:27:24] | No, hey, hey, hey! | 不 嘿 嘿 |
[1:27:27] | You guys! The gun! | 大家伙 那把枪 |
[1:27:30] | Shimmy. Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy, shimmy. | 摇一摇 摆一摆 摇一摇 摆一摆 |
[1:27:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:27:41] | – Right there. – Okay. Yeah. | -就在那里 -对 |
[1:27:42] | One. Two. | 一 二 |
[1:27:44] | – Three! – Okay. | -三 -好了 |
[1:27:45] | Oh, God. Squat. | 天啊 蹲下来 |
[1:27:47] | – Oh, God. Oh, God. – Do you have it? | -天哪 天哪 -你拿到了吗 |
[1:27:49] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
[1:27:56] | Point me in his direction. | 让我对着他的方向 |
[1:28:02] | I don’t have a shot! Your leg is in the way! | 我没法开枪 你的腿挡住枪口了 |
[1:28:05] | – No, no. Please. – Up! | -不 不 求你了 -起来 |
[1:28:07] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[1:28:12] | I shot a guy! | 我打中了一个人 |
[1:28:13] | – Yes! – I killed another person. | -太好了 -我又杀了个人 |
[1:28:16] | You fucking… | 你他妈的 |
[1:28:19] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[1:28:23] | Oh, my God, you guys! | 天哪 你们大家真是 |
[1:28:26] | That was awesome. | 你做的太棒了 |
[1:28:27] | Alice, I’m so sorry. | 爱丽丝 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:28] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 该道歉的是我 |
[1:28:29] | No. I said things that I didn’t mean. | 不 我说了一些违心的话 |
[1:28:32] | I think it was just the stress of killing somebody | 我觉得可能是因为杀人的压力 |
[1:28:34] | and then trying to dispose of his body. | 还有尝试抛尸那事 |
[1:28:36] | – Wait, what? – Totally. | -等等 什么 -没错 |
[1:28:38] | – That’s a hard thing. – Yeah, you’re right. | -那是件很困难的事 -而且你说对了 |
[1:28:40] | I have changed. | 我确实变了 |
[1:28:41] | I thought that I was making people’s lives better, | 我以为我在改善人们的生活 |
[1:28:43] | but I forgot about the people that make my life better, | 但我忘了那些让我的生活变得更好的人 |
[1:28:45] | and that’s you guys. | 那就是你们大家 |
[1:28:46] | And I love you, and I’m sorry. We love you, too. | 我爱你 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:48] | We love you too. | 我们也爱你 |
[1:28:49] | – We love you, Jess! – I’m sorry, too. | -我们爱你 杰西 -我也很抱歉 |
[1:28:52] | And you know what? I know that I’m a lot. | 你知道吗 我很了解我自己 |
[1:28:54] | And you were right, I need to stop living in the past | 你是对的 我需要停止生活在过去 |
[1:28:57] | and get a hobby, you know? Well, it could help, right? | -找个爱好 -至少这会有帮助 |
[1:28:59] | Next time we see each other, we can make new memories | 下次我们见面时 可以创造新的记忆 |
[1:29:01] | instead of just talking about the old ones. | 而不只是谈论旧的 |
[1:29:04] | Um, these zip ties are really starting to hurt. | 这些领带嘞的开始疼了啊 |
[1:29:06] | And I’m sorry about Peter, okay? | 我对皮特很抱歉 好吗 |
[1:29:07] | He does not suck. You should totally marry him. | 他不烂 你应该和他结婚 |
[1:29:10] | – Well, I will. – Good. You should. | -我会的 -很好 你应该 |
[1:29:12] | I mean, I had a sex dream about him, | 我是说 我还做了一个有关他的春梦 |
[1:29:14] | and I didn’t even tell you. | 我甚至都没有告诉你 |
[1:29:15] | No, you actually did tell me. | 不 你说了 |
[1:29:16] | You told everybody. | 你告诉了所有人 |
[1:29:17] | You started a group text. | 你还建了一个群 |
[1:29:18] | It started with him brushing my hair… | 故事从他给我梳头开始 |
[1:29:20] | You know what? I’m gonna untie you guys now. | 你知道吗 我要把你们都解开 |
[1:29:21] | Awesome. Yeah. Okay, great. | -真好 -是啊 好的 很好 |
[1:29:22] | – Here, give me the gun. – It was morning… | -把枪给我 -那是个早上 |
[1:29:24] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[1:29:26] | Drop it. Damn it. | 放下它 该死 |
[1:29:30] | The keys were taped to the handcuffs, you fucking idiot. | 钥匙就粘在手铐上 你个白痴 |
[1:29:35] | You’re all dead. All of you. | 你们都死定了 你们所有人 |
[1:29:36] | – No. – No, Jess. | -不 -不 杰西 |
[1:29:39] | Oh, really? Come on. Whatever. | 认真的吗 随便了 |
[1:29:44] | What? What? What? | 什么 什么 什么 |
[1:29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:52] | Oh, my God! Is that Peter? | 天哪 那是皮特吗 |
[1:29:59] | Oh, my God. Is he… | 天哪 是他 |
[1:30:01] | – Peter! – You guys, what’s happening back there? | -皮特 -伙计们 后面发生了什么 |
[1:30:03] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[1:30:06] | Peter? Peter. | 皮特 皮特 |
[1:30:08] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[1:30:09] | – Jess. – Are you okay? | -杰西 -你没事吧 |
[1:30:12] | Do you not like my dick? | 你不喜欢我的老二吗 |
[1:30:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:16] | Does it bend weird when it gets hard, or, like… | 当它变硬的时候 会变得很奇怪吗 |
[1:30:18] | I don’t know, is it… | 我不知道 是不是 |
[1:30:19] | What? No, I love it. | 什么 不 我很喜欢 |
[1:30:21] | So, you still want to get married? | 你还想结婚吗 |
[1:30:23] | Yes. More than ever I want to get married. I love you. | 比以往任何时候都想 我爱你 |
[1:30:28] | I want that. | 我酸了 |
[1:30:31] | Peter… | 皮特 |
[1:30:32] | Let’s just get married. Let’s get married this weekend. | 我们结婚吧 我们这个周末就结吧 |
[1:30:35] | Well, what about the campaign? Didn’t you want to wait | 那竞选呢 你不是想等到 |
[1:30:37] | till after the election, and… | 选举结束吗 |
[1:30:38] | I don’t want to wait. Everyone I love is right here. | 我不想等了 我爱的每个人都在这里 |
[1:30:41] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[1:30:43] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[1:30:44] | Oh, my parents aren’t gonna care. They eloped. | 我父母不会在乎的 他们是私奔的 |
[1:30:46] | I mean, my mom did say to lock that down as soon as possible. | 不过我妈妈确实说要尽快定下这门婚事 |
[1:30:49] | – She did? – She loves you. | -是吗 -她喜欢你 |
[1:30:52] | – I love you. Let’s do it. – Let’s do it. | -我爱你 我们结婚吧 -我们结婚吧 |
[1:30:54] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:30:56] | Oh, I have the perfect place. | 我想到一个完美的地方 |
[1:31:01] | Do you, Jessica, | 你 杰西卡 |
[1:31:03] | take Peter to be your husband? | 愿意接受皮特为你的丈夫吗 |
[1:31:06] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:31:07] | And do you, Peter, take Jessica to be your wife? | 皮特 你愿意娶杰西卡为妻吗 |
[1:31:12] | I definitely do. | 当然愿意 |
[1:31:16] | Now, by the power vested in me | 现在 以getordainednow.net |
[1:31:19] | by GetOrdainedNow.Net, | 赋予我的权力 |
[1:31:23] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们为夫妻 |
[1:31:25] | You may kiss the groom. | 你可以吻新郎了 |
[1:31:32] | So glad I didn’t sell our passes to the foam party. | 很高兴我没有把泡沫派对的通行证给卖了 |
[1:31:35] | – Yeah! – Right? | -是啊 -是吧 |
[1:31:48] | So, you guys are just not in trouble? | 你们没麻烦吗 |
[1:31:50] | No, we’re, like, completely free. | 不 我们完全自由了 |
[1:31:53] | We’ve committed what in Florida is | 我们犯下了在佛罗里达州所谓的 |
[1:31:55] | known as a “good murder.” | 正义谋杀罪 |
[1:31:56] | That’s a direct quote from the Miami PD. | 这是迈阿密警察局的亲口所述 |
[1:31:58] | So, not only do we not have to go to jail, | 所以 我们不仅不必坐牢 |
[1:32:02] | but we got a sick coupon | 而且还得到了一张 |
[1:32:04] | to Romano’s Macaroni Grill. | 罗曼诺通心粉烧烤的优惠券 |
[1:32:06] | – Do you want to dance, Pippa? – Yeah, okay. | -你想跳舞吗 皮帕 -好啊 |
[1:32:09] | But call me Kiwi, okay? | 但叫我猕猴桃 好吗 |
[1:32:11] | All my best friends do. | 我所有最好的朋友都这么叫 |
[1:32:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -你好 |
[1:32:18] | Can I get you a drink? | 我能给你拿杯饮料吗 |
[1:32:21] | No. | 不了 |
[1:32:23] | ‘Cause I’m on a date with someone else, so… | 因为我在和别人约会 所以 |
[1:32:26] | – Hey. – Hot. | -嘿 -真火辣 |
[1:32:28] | You’re a hot guy. Cool. | 你是个帅哥 酷 |
[1:32:34] | Here you go. | 给 |
[1:32:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:32:39] | Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your feet are? | 有人告诉过你你的脚有多漂亮吗 |
[1:32:43] | No one’s ever said that to me before. | 从来没有 |
[1:32:46] | You should’ve been told that a million times. | 你应该被告知无数次 |
[1:32:49] | Do you want to… | 你想 |
[1:32:51] | – Fuck? – Fuck? | -为爱鼓掌吗 -鼓掌 |
[1:32:55] | Keep it moving. We’re a thing. | 继续走 我们是拉 |
[1:32:58] | Love wins. | 爱情胜利 |
[1:33:00] | What’d you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[1:33:02] | I don’t know. I mean, | 我不知道 我是说 |
[1:33:03] | who knows if it will work out? | 谁知道我们能不能成呢 |
[1:33:05] | And I don’t know how you’re gonna get to New York. | 而且我不知道你要怎么去纽约 |
[1:33:07] | I guess hitchhike, | 我猜搭便车吧 |
[1:33:08] | but… | 但是 |
[1:33:08] | I already have my bags packed, actually, so… | 我已经打包好了 所以 |
[1:33:10] | Well, just ’cause I’m between places… | 只不过总是我四处奔波 |
[1:33:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:33:21] | Okay. Yeah. | 可以 是啊 |
[1:33:22] | Babe. It’s for you. | 宝贝 找你的 |
[1:33:25] | – Hello? – Jess, it’s me. | -你好 -杰西 是我 |
[1:33:27] | That story about you and your friends taking out those criminals | 你和你的朋友击败那些罪犯的故事 |
[1:33:29] | is everywhere! | 现在到处都是 |
[1:33:30] | Okay? We’re getting donations and volunteers. | 好吗 我们不断受到捐款和志愿者 |
[1:33:32] | – What? – Jess, you’re gonna win this thing. | -什么 -杰西 你会赢的 |
[1:33:35] | Are you serious? That’s amazing. | 你是认真的吗 太棒了 |
[1:33:37] | Yeah, we’re getting a ton of media requests. | 是的 我们收到了大量媒体的采访请求 |
[1:33:39] | Okay, Good Morning America, Ellen. | 早安美国 艾伦秀 |
[1:33:41] | Okay, you have to get back here right now. | 你得马上回来 |
[1:33:43] | I’m gonna get you out on the next flight. | 我帮你订下一趟飞机 |
[1:33:45] | Do you prefer window or aisle? | 你喜欢靠窗还是靠过道 |
[1:33:46] | I’m more of a middle seat guy myself, but… | 我自己更喜欢坐中间 但是 |
[1:33:48] | You know what? I’m actually getting married. | 你知道吗 我其实要结婚了 |
[1:33:50] | But, um, I’ll be there first thing Monday morning. | 但这会是我星期一早上的第一件 |
[1:33:53] | You’re getting married? Jess, I’m in love with you. | 你要结婚了吗 杰西 我爱上你了 |
[1:33:57] | – Take a picture of us? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -给我们拍张照 -是的 是的 |
[1:33:58] | Cool! | 酷 |
[1:34:00] | – I love you guys. – We love you. | -我爱你们 -我们也爱你 |
[1:34:03] | Three. | 三 |
[1:34:06] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[1:34:09] | No. My arm looks too thick. | 不 我的胳膊看起来太粗了 |
[1:34:13] | – Another one? – One more. | -再来一张吗 -再来一张 |
[1:34:14] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[1:34:20] | Ooh. I love it. That, I love. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[1:34:21] | – Alice, you can tag me. – Finally. | -爱丽丝 你可以给我贴标签了 -终于 |
[1:36:04] | Congratulations to State Senator Jess Thayer! | 祝贺州参议员杰西·塞耶 |
[1:36:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:36:10] | My number one boss bitch! Whoo! | 我的头号老板婊子 |
[1:36:15] | And now to celebrate her win, | 现在为了庆祝她的胜利 |
[1:36:17] | we have a special request. | 我们有一个特别的要求 |
[1:36:19] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:36:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:36:25] | I actually have a surprise for all of you. Um… | 我给你们准备了一个惊喜 |
[1:36:28] | I’ve written a song | 我写了一首歌 |
[1:36:30] | that I hope can sort of encapsulate, | 我希望能展现 |
[1:36:34] | um, the bond of friendship that we all have. | 我们之间的友谊 |
[1:36:38] | And so, I want to play it for you now. | 所以 我现在就想为你们演奏 |
[1:36:41] | Sometimes | 有时 |
[1:36:46] | You kill a man | 你杀了一个人 |
[1:36:49] | When he’s taking off his clothes for you | 当他为你脱衣服的时候 |
[1:36:54] | You kill a man | 你杀了一个人 |
[1:36:58] | You kill him with your friends | 你和你的朋友一起杀了他 |
[1:37:01] | And he dies | 他死了 |
[1:37:07] | Jesus, it’s good. | 天哪 很好 |
[1:37:08] | Other times | 其他时候 |
[1:37:12] | When you kill a man | 当你杀了一个人 |
[1:37:15] | You need to toss his body in the ocean | 你得把他的尸体扔进海里 |
[1:37:21] | And you don’t care | 你不在乎 |
[1:37:24] | ‘Cause your friends are there by your side | 因为你的朋友在你身边 |
[1:37:30] | They make it fun | 他们让它变得有趣 |
[1:37:33] | I love you, girls | 我爱你 姑娘们 |
[1:37:36] | I love you, Pippa! | 我爱你 皮帕 |
[1:37:38] | We killed a man | 我们杀了一个人 |
[1:37:40] | We made a plan | 我们制定了一个计划 |
[1:37:43] | You are my friends | 你是我的朋友 |
[1:37:46] | And I’ll never forget | 我永远不会忘记 |
[1:37:49] | This bachelorette | 这个单身派对 |
[1:37:59] | That’s the end. | 结束了 |
[1:39:14] | Do you guys want to come up? Um… | 你们想上来吗 |
[1:39:17] | No, no, no. Don’t come up. Don’t come up. | 不 不 不 别上来 别上来 |
[1:39:19] | – ‘Cause I got to do stuff. – What? | -因为我得做些事情 -什么 |
[1:39:21] | So, I will see you at Nussbaum’s at 10:00. | 所以 我10点在努斯鲍姆等你 |
[1:39:24] | No, no. 12:30. | 不 12:30 |
[1:39:26] | – Okay. – I don’t want to get up. | -可以 -我不想早起 |
[1:39:29] | Okay, you guys, go. Go, go, go. | 好吧 你们走吧 走 走 走 |
[1:39:30] | We want to make sure that you get in okay. | 我们要确认你安全回家 |
[1:39:32] | – You’re obsessed with me. – We love you. | -你对我太痴迷了 -我们爱你 |
[1:39:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:39:46] | Bullshit. | 瞎扯 |
[1:39:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |