英文名称:Reign Over Me
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:18] | -New patient? -Yes. | -新病人? -对 |
[03:19] | I was referred by my lawyer about veneers. | 我的律师介绍我来做镶牙 |
[03:22] | You’re a new patient. Fill this out… | 新病人请填表… |
[03:24] | …so we know who to contact in case we lose you in the chair. | 万一你翘辫子 我们才好通知你家人 |
[03:29] | That was a joke, sweetie. I was being funny. | 我是故意和你开玩笑的 |
[03:34] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[03:36] | Mrs. Remar, I’m Dr. Johnson. | 瑞玛太太 我是强森医生 |
[03:40] | Oh, it’s Miss Remar. | 是瑞玛〝小姐〞 |
[03:42] | And I know who you are. I see another doctor in the building regularly. | 我知道你是谁 我定期在同一栋大楼看另一位医生 |
[03:46] | I’ve been on the elevator with you a few times. | 我在电梯遇过你几次 |
[03:48] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[03:50] | You’re married? I never noticed the ring before. | 你结婚了吗? 我从未注意过你的戒指 |
[03:53] | Oh, yes, I am. I’m married. | 是的 我结婚了 |
[03:56] | All right, what are we doing for you today? | 今天要帮你做什么? |
[04:00] | One veneer, is that right? | 一个镶牙 是吧? |
[04:02] | They told me you don’t usually do just one. | 人家说你通常不只做一个 |
[04:04] | We do whatever’s needed. Allie. | 我们会视情况处理 艾莉 |
[04:08] | All right. Let’s see. | 好 我们来看看… |
[04:12] | -Now, which one is it? -I don’t know. | -哪一颗? -我不知道 |
[04:15] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[04:28] | So another cutie with a crush, huh? | 又一个正妹爱上你了 |
[04:31] | What is it with you? | -你是怎么了? -别说了… |
[04:37] | So you’ll be back next week? | 你下周再回来 |
[04:39] | You’re gonna schedule Miss Remar next week for the veneer. Right? | 你帮瑞玛小姐约时间 下周来做镶牙 |
[04:42] | Yeah. I’m gonna clear the schedule the whole week… | 会的 我会把下周时间全部腾空… |
[04:45] | …so that you could be mentally prepared for it. Okay? | 好让你可以做好心理准备 好吧? |
[04:48] | It was so nice to finally meet you. | 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[04:50] | Oh, yeah. You too. | 是的 我也是 |
[04:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:57] | I need the– | 我必须… |
[05:00] | Oh, it’s my daughters. | 是我女儿打来的 |
[05:02] | I’m gonna need that jacket. | 我需要我的夹克 |
[05:04] | -Okay, you stay, and then I’ll reach. -Sorry. | -好 你不用动 我伸手过去拿 -抱歉 |
[05:11] | No, that’s fine. I’m minutes away. | 没关系… 我快到了 |
[05:26] | Charlie–? | 查理 |
[05:28] | Hey, Charlie! Charlie Fineman! | 嘿 查理! 查理·芬曼! |
[05:37] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[05:45] | Charlie. Charlie Fineman. | 查理! 查理·芬曼! |
[06:18] | I’m so sick of your father. | 我真受不了你老爸 |
[06:22] | He’s in that bed again. | 又躺在床上 |
[06:24] | Just as mean and evil as he can be. | 脾气暴躁凶恶至极… |
[06:26] | Like a pig with a bullet in his head. | 只会赖着 动都不动 |
[06:29] | You take your walk today, Mom? | 你今天散步过了吗 妈? |
[06:34] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我看是没有 |
[06:41] | Dad? | 爸? |
[06:45] | I hate this city. I hate this damn city. | 我痛恨这个城市! 这该死的城市! |
[06:48] | I don’t know why you brought us here. | 我不懂你为什么把我们带来这里 |
[06:52] | I got the papaya juice you asked for. | 我帮你买了你要的木瓜汁 |
[06:57] | Hate this damn city. | 恨死了这个烂城市! |
[07:00] | And the smell. All that garbage all up and down the street. | 臭气冲天 街上到处都堆满了垃圾 |
[07:05] | Daddy? I need money for the dress for the dinner… | 爸爸? 我需要钱买 参加晚宴的洋装… |
[07:08] | …I’m going to with the Jacobsons. | 要和杰各森家一起去 |
[07:09] | And you’ll have to drive me… | 你到时得载我去… |
[07:11] | …because Mom’s gonna be at Cherie’s chorus practise. | 因为妈要带雪莉去练合唱团 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:15] | We have to talk about getting a cell phone. | 我们得讨论新手机的事… |
[07:18] | This morning, you said we could talk about it tonight. | 今天早上你说 我们今晚可以讨论 |
[07:21] | I thought we talked about the cell-phone issue. | 我们不是讨论过手机的事了吗? |
[07:23] | But I’m 1 3 and I still share with my little sister. | 我已经13岁了 我还和妹妹共享 |
[07:26] | Oh, right. Because you only need a cell phone… | 是啊 你要手机只是因为… |
[07:28] | -…if Mommy or Daddy’s late—I ran into Charlie Fineman today. | -万一爸妈回来晚了… -我今天遇见查理·芬曼 |
[07:33] | Really? How is he? | 真的? 他好吗? |
[07:35] | I don’t know. I was in the car and he was on foot. | 不晓得 我当时在车子里 他用走的 |
[07:40] | He was coming out of a hardware store. He was carrying paint. | 他从一家五金行走出来 手上拿着一罐油漆 |
[07:43] | You think he’s still practising? | 你想他还在开业? |
[07:47] | Who’s Charlie Fineman, Daddy? | 谁是查理·芬曼 爸爸? |
[07:50] | He’s an old college friend of mine, baby. | 他是我从前大学的朋友 宝贝 |
[07:53] | He was my college roommate, actually. | 事实上 他是我的室友 |
[07:56] | I haven’t talked to him in a long, long time. | 我已经好久没和他联络了 |
[07:59] | Is he the one from dental school… | 他就是你那个牙医学校同学… |
[08:01] | …whose family was on the plane? Is that Charlie Fineman? | 家人都在那架飞机上? 那个查理·芬曼? |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:08] | That’s Charlie Fineman. | 就是那个查理·芬曼 |
[08:28] | You know, I decided to sign us up for another photography class. | 我决定再帮我们选一堂摄影课 |
[08:34] | You did? You already signed us up? | 是吗? 你已经替我们选了吗? |
[08:37] | Yeah, but this time for the advanced one. | 对 但这次是进阶班 |
[08:40] | I thought we had fun last quarter, didn’t you? | 我们上学期学得挺开心的 不是吗? |
[08:45] | What, you don’t want to? | 你不想上吗? |
[08:46] | No, I do. Don’t you? | 没有 我想上 你不想吗? |
[08:49] | I loved it. | 我很想 |
[08:51] | -I had a really good time. -Yeah. | -我学得很开心 -是啊 |
[08:53] | -Didn’t you love it? -I did. | -你不喜欢吗? -我喜欢 |
[08:54] | And now Advanced Photography? I mean, wow. I’m–Yeah. | 现在要上进阶级的摄影班? 哇! 好棒! |
[08:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:02] | No sugar. | 不准吃糖 |
[09:04] | Don’t take that to school, okay? | 别拿糖去学校 好吗? |
[09:06] | Whole Foods. Whole Foods snacks. | 拿健康超市的零食 |
[09:25] | -Hey, Angela. -Dr. Johnson. | -嘿 安杰拉 -强森医生 |
[09:28] | What is it about us always leaving the building at the same time? | 我们为什么每次都同时间 离开大楼? |
[09:31] | -It’s quitting time. -That’s true. | -下班时间嘛 -那倒是真的 |
[09:33] | -You good? -Yeah, I’m good. Thanks. | -你好吗? -我很好 谢谢 |
[09:35] | Good. Let me ask you something. Most married men have hobbies. | 我问你一个问题 大部份已婚男人都有嗜好… |
[09:38] | Okay, Alan. Don’t do this. Come on. | 艾伦 请别这样… |
[09:40] | -Don’t do what? -We talked about this. | -别怎样? -我们已经谈过了… |
[09:42] | It’s not really fair for you to wait for me out here on the street. | 你在街上等我出来 这样不太公平 |
[09:46] | If you wanna make an appointment, we can make an appointment. | 如果你要约个时间 我们可以约时间谈 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I know. But it’s a little thing. | 我知道 但这只是件小事 |
[09:51] | Now, you remember the friend I was asking you about? | 你记得我之前问过你 一个朋友的事? |
[09:54] | The friend who has no friends? Other than you? | 除了你之外 没别的朋友那个人? |
[09:56] | Yeah, him. So he’s a married guy, right? | 对 就是他 他是个已婚的男人… |
[09:58] | And he’s got a great wife and the whole nine. | 他老婆很好… 所以什么都不缺 |
[10:01] | But she will not let him–I mean, it’s like he can’t just– | 但她却不让他… 我的意思是 他没办法… |
[10:06] | I mean, guys have guy hobbies, right? | 男人都有嗜好的 是吧? |
[10:08] | They play poker, they golf, they do shit. | 玩牌、打高尔夫球 做些有的没有的事 |
[10:10] | Okay, you know what? Stop. Stop. | 好了 你别再讲了… |
[10:13] | I can’t treat you from the lobby to the car park. | 我没办法从大厅到公园帮你看诊 |
[10:15] | Treat me? I’m not–I just asked you a question. | 看诊? 我才没… 我只是问你一个问题 |
[10:19] | -Well, whatever you wanna call it—No, you’re right. | -随便你怎么说 -你说的对… |
[10:22] | -It’s inappropriate. -You’re right. I get it. | -这样很不妥当 -你说的对 我懂了 |
[10:24] | Let me ask you one thing. | 我问你一件事… |
[10:26] | I want your opinion as a woman, Angela. | 我要你以女人的立场 给我意见 安杰拉 |
[10:29] | As a woman. | 从女人的立场 |
[10:31] | Look, if I have this recurring dream where… | 如果说我一直都做重复同样的梦… |
[10:34] | …I’m sitting on my couch… | 我坐在沙发上… |
[10:36] | …and it turns into a big vat of rubber, what is that? | 结果沙发却变成一块橡皮 那是什么意思? |
[10:41] | Why don’t you let me refer you to someone else? | 何不让我 介绍你看别的医生? |
[10:49] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 呃… |
[10:51] | …I hope it works out for you. | 希望你一切应付得来 |
[10:54] | You wait for me enough times out on the street, though… | 你在街口等过我很多次… |
[10:58] | …you might owe me some dental work. | 你或许欠我几次牙科门诊 |
[11:01] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天顺利 |
[11:20] | Bingo. There we go. | 对了 就是这块 |
[11:22] | -That was a tough one. -Okay. Absolutely. | -那片挺难的 -是啊 没错 |
[11:25] | Now it all will fall into place. | 接下来就可以慢慢各就各位 |
[11:29] | Dad, can you take me to Becky Fishman’s? | 爸 你可以带我去 贝齐费雪曼家吗? |
[11:32] | Sweetie, it’s 9:30. | 亲爱的 现在是九点半耶 |
[11:34] | She wants me to spend the night. | 她要我去她家过夜 |
[11:36] | Well, Daddy’s had a long day at work… | 爸爸忙了一整天 |
[11:38] | …and he’s finally finding some time to enjoy himself. | 他好不容易有时间休息一下 |
[11:41] | Just have her come over here. | 叫她过来嘛 |
[11:42] | And we can study your French together. | 我们还可以帮你们复习法文 |
[11:45] | Oh, you know what? I’ll take her. I’ll go. | 这样吧 我带她去 我去 |
[11:47] | Babe. We’ve come this far. We’ve been working on this all week. | 我们已经拼这么多了 拼了一整个礼拜耶 |
[11:50] | I know. I’ll go. I’ll go, and then I’ll just come right back. | 我知道…我送她去 马上就回来 |
[11:54] | Don’t be mad if I have this all done by the time you get back. | 等你回来看到我拼完了 你可别生气 |
[11:57] | Because I’m on a roll here. | 我现在手气正顺 |
[11:58] | You’re gonna miss out on all the action. | 你将错过所有好玩的部份 |
[12:01] | Just make sure you save me some sky, okay? | 留点天空给我拼 好吧? |
[12:04] | You know you owe that child bigtime. | 你欠咱们女儿一份人情 |
[12:06] | You would’ve thought she got you out of traffic school… | 你脸上的表情好像 她帮你… |
[12:09] | …by the look on your face. | 找了个借口逃脱似的 |
[12:13] | Good night, babe. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[12:17] | -Good night. -Thanks. | 谢谢! |
[12:22] | Hey, Charlie. Charlie. Charlie Fineman, hey! | 嘿 查理! 查理 查理·芬曼! 嘿! |
[12:28] | Charlie, stop! | 查理 停下来! |
[12:34] | -Hey, Charlie. Hey, man. -Yeah? | -嘿 查理! 嘿 老兄 -怎样? |
[12:37] | -It’s Alan. -Hey. How are you? | -是我 艾伦 -嘿 你好吗? |
[12:40] | I saw you coming out of a paint store a couple weeks ago and…. | 几个礼拜之前我看到你 从油漆店走出来… |
[12:43] | I was screaming for you, honking the horn. | 我大声喊你 还按喇叭 |
[12:45] | I stopped the car, jumped out in traffic. It was crazy. | 我停住车子 在车阵里跑 真的很疯狂 |
[12:48] | Then I tried to get in touch with you, but nobody had any info on you. | 我试图联络你 但没有人有你的消息 |
[12:51] | Oh, good, good. Very cool. | 喔 很好 非常好 |
[12:53] | -How you doing? -So we know each other? | -你好吗? -我们认识吗? |
[12:57] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑? |
[12:59] | It’s Alan Johnson, Charlie. | 是我 艾伦强森 查理 |
[13:03] | We went to dental school together. | 我们是牙医学校同学 |
[13:05] | Burrows Hall. I was your college roommate. You don’t remember me? | 我是你大学室友 布洛大楼 你不记得我了? |
[13:09] | Yeah, very cool. Very cool. | 是啊 很酷 真好… |
[13:11] | -Good. Good to see you, Burrows. -It’s Johnson. | -真高兴见到你 布洛 -是〝强森〞 |
[13:16] | Charlie, you seriously don’t remember me? | 查理 你真的不记得我? |
[13:21] | -We were college roommates? -Yeah. | -我们是大学室友? -是的 |
[13:24] | Yeah, you slept naked most nights. | 你几乎每天晚上都裸体睡觉 |
[13:27] | And you were a sleepwalker. It was the worst two years of my life. | 你很会梦游 那是我人生中最痛苦的两年 |
[13:31] | Hey, are you practising, man? | 嘿 你现在有在开业吗? |
[13:33] | I tried to get in touch through the Dental Guild– | 我试图透过牙医协会联系你… |
[13:36] | I’m practising all the time, up in the valley. | 我一直都有在开业啊 就在山谷里… |
[13:38] | Took down 1 2 of the Colossus so far. | 我已经打倒12座巨像了 |
[13:41] | The valley? What is that? Is that a medical complex or something? | 山谷? 什么东西? 是综合医院大楼? |
[13:45] | It’s more like another dimension. | 那是另一个时空 |
[13:48] | You take a journey and discover yourself. | 展开旅程去探索自我 |
[13:53] | -Hey, man, you wanna go get a drink? -I can’t drink. I can’t drink. | -你要去喝一杯吗? -我不能喝 我不能喝… |
[13:56] | I can’t drink. I can’t drink. | 我不能喝 我不能喝… |
[14:00] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[14:01] | Then a coffee or something. Let’s just go get a cup of coffee. | 那去喝杯咖啡 喝杯咖啡好吗? |
[14:04] | Real quick. I would just love to catch up with you, man. | 一下就好 我很想和你叙叙旧 |
[14:14] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查理… |
[14:24] | This okay? | 坐这里好吗? |
[14:34] | You like trivia? | 你喜欢玩益智问答吗? |
[14:37] | Name the Great Lakes. | 五大湖有哪几个? |
[14:40] | The Great Lakes. Can you name them? | 五大湖… 你能说出是哪几个吗? |
[14:47] | Okay, Michigan is one. | 好的 密西根湖… |
[14:49] | Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie and Superior. | 休伦湖、安大略湖、密西根湖 伊利湖和苏必略湖 |
[14:52] | That was an easy one. | 这题很简单… |
[14:53] | That’s fifth-grade shit. | 小学五年级的常识 |
[15:01] | So, what have you been up to lately, Charlie? | 你最近都在做什么 查理? |
[15:05] | I’m stuck between Pale White and Moon White. | 我不晓得该选纯白还是月光白 |
[15:10] | I tried Butterscotch Yellow. | 我试过奶油黄色 |
[15:13] | I couldn’t live with it. | 但我不喜欢 |
[15:15] | You painting something? You’re remodelling or…? | 你在油漆什么? 整修家里或… |
[15:20] | You were my college roommate. | 你是我的大学室友 |
[15:27] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事 |
[15:34] | -A whole other life. -Oh, yeah. No shit. | -好像上辈子的事 -是啊 可不是吗! |
[15:40] | It’s good to see your face. | 真高兴见到你 |
[15:44] | Johnson. | 强森 |
[15:46] | Yeah, it’s good to see you too, Charlie. | 是啊 我也很高兴见到你 查理 |
[15:56] | You gotta take those shoes off. | 你得脱鞋子 |
[16:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:07] | Great record collection. | 你的唱片收集挺丰富的嘛 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:12] | I’m happy with it. | 我很喜欢 |
[16:13] | -A lot of vinyl. -Yeah. Over 5500 so far. | -好多黑胶唱片 -是啊 已经有五千五百多张了 |
[16:18] | It’s a work in progress. | 继续努力收集当中 |
[16:24] | Kitchen remodel? | 重新整修厨房啊 |
[16:28] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[16:29] | “Shadows of the Colossus.” | 《Shadows of the Colossus》电玩 |
[16:57] | Can I use your bathroom, Charlie? | 可以用一下洗手间吗 查理? |
[17:00] | Oh, in the back. | 在后面 |
[17:30] | Nice music room. | 挺不错的音乐间 |
[18:02] | Good? | 可以吗? |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:04] | There you go, Allie. Thank you. | 拿去吧 艾莉 谢谢你 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry about the way I behaved the last time I was here, doctor. | 很抱歉我上次很失礼 医生 |
[18:19] | But when I see you in the building, you always seem very busy. | 每次我在这栋大楼看到你 你总是一副很忙… |
[18:22] | Preoccupied. | 若有所思的样子 |
[18:24] | Even when you’re with the other doctors, you seem so solitary. | 即使你和其它医生在一起 你看起来好像很孤立 |
[18:28] | So alone. | 很孤单 |
[18:31] | I don’t know why, but that seems very familiar to me. | 我不知道为什么 但那种感觉对我而言很熟悉 |
[18:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:37] | Well. | 呃… |
[18:39] | I hope you’re– | 我希望… |
[18:42] | I just thought that if you wanted me to… | 如果你要我做的话… |
[18:46] | …I would. | 我愿意的 |
[18:49] | With my mouth. | 用我的嘴 |
[18:51] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[18:54] | You could lock that door… | 你可以锁上门… |
[18:56] | …tell the nurse not to come in. | 叫护士不要进来 |
[19:00] | I’d do it. | 我会做的 |
[19:02] | I’d enjoy making you happy. | 让你快乐也让我很开心 |
[19:25] | You have to leave. | 请你离开 |
[19:26] | I have this odd sense of intimacy towards you. I don’t even know why. | 我对你有种很奇妙的亲密感觉 我不知道为什么 |
[19:32] | I told my shrink, and she said I should act on it. | 我告诉我的心理医生这情况 她叫我采取行动 |
[19:34] | Oh, she did? You need to get a new shrink. | 是吗? 那你得换个心理医生 |
[19:36] | Get several. And get a new dentist too. | 多找几个 另外再找别的牙医 |
[19:39] | You gotta get out of here, Miss Remar. | 请你离开这里 瑞玛小姐 |
[19:41] | I’m serious. I need you to leave right now. Please. Go. | 我是说真的 你必须现在就走 请你离开 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:46] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:52] | The fuck–? | 搞什么鬼! |
[19:54] | I need you not to reschedule Miss Remar for anything. | 我要你把瑞玛小姐约的时间给别人 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:00] | Ever again. Nothing. | 别再接受她的预约 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:03] | I don’t want this woman as a patient. | 我不要这个病人! |
[20:05] | -Got it. I got it. -Fine. Thank you. | -我懂了 知道了 -谢谢你 |
[20:10] | Excuse me! | 对不起…! |
[20:11] | Not right now. Hey. Melanie, call her. | 不要现在讲 梅兰妮 打给她! |
[20:13] | -Miss Remar? -On the phone, I mean. Don’t– | -瑞玛小姐? -是打电话告诉她 |
[20:19] | Miss Remar, you need to find another dentist. | 瑞玛小姐 请你另外找别的牙医 |
[20:23] | -Excuse me? -You heard me. | -什么? -你听到了 |
[20:24] | Dr. Johnson don’t want you as a patient… | 强森医生不要你这个病人… |
[20:26] | …neither do any other doctors here… | 这里其它医生也不要你这个病人 |
[20:28] | …so go somewhere, bury your face in the phone book… | 找别的诊所 埋头苦翻电话簿… |
[20:31] | …and find another dentist, all right? | 找另一位牙医 好吧? |
[20:41] | -” Bury your face in the phone book”? -Yes. | -〝埋头苦翻电话簿〞? -没错 |
[20:44] | You have to be bold to make these kind of people go away. | 要赶走这种人 就得拿出胆量和魄力 |
[20:47] | Thanks for holding. | 不好意思让您久等了 |
[21:06] | Can I help you? | 我能效劳吗? |
[21:07] | I’m just going up to see a friend of mine, Charlie Fineman. | 我来找我的朋友 查理·芬曼 |
[21:12] | Nobody by that name lives here. Sorry. | 这里没住这个人 抱歉 |
[21:19] | That’s fine. I’ll just wait for the landlord. | 没关系 我就等房东来好了 |
[21:22] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[21:24] | Landlady. Adell Modell, landlady from hell. | 寓婆 爱达尔莫德尔 外号恶婆娘 |
[21:27] | Oh, well, I’m Alan Johnson. I’m a friend of Charlie’s. | 我是艾伦强森 我是查理的朋友 |
[21:30] | -Sure. -We went to dental school together– | -是啊 -我们是牙医学校同学… |
[21:33] | I was in his apartment the other night. We were playing… | 我前几天晚上还到他的公寓 我们一起打… |
[21:37] | …”Shadows of the Colossus” or something. | 《Shadows of the Colossus》电玩 |
[21:39] | You were up there in his apartment the other night? That’s a load of crap. | 你前几天晚上在他的公寓里? 简直是胡说八道! |
[21:43] | He hasn’t had anybody up there in four years. | 他已经四年没请任何人上楼了 |
[21:45] | Just me, Sugarman the accountant, the cleaning girl. | 只有我、会计师苏格曼 以及女清洁工 |
[21:48] | He doesn’t know about the cleaning girl. | 他连女清洁工进去过都不知道 |
[21:50] | -I’m not lying to you. I was up there. -Yeah. | -我没骗你 我的确上去过了 -是啊 |
[21:53] | He’s remodelling his kitchen. Now, how would I know that? | 他在重新整修厨房 你说我怎么会知道这件事呢? |
[21:56] | He’s been remodelling that kitchen once every couple of months. | 他每隔几个月就会整修厨房 |
[21:59] | That tells me nothing. Go away. | 那根本不算什么 走开! |
[22:02] | Johnson. Johnson! | 强森! 强森! |
[22:07] | Alan! | 艾伦! |
[22:09] | Alan Johnson. | 艾伦强森 |
[22:11] | This is my college roommate. | 这位是我的大学室友 |
[22:13] | It’s my college roommate. | 是我的大学室友 |
[22:16] | I used to sleep in the nude. | 我从前都裸体睡觉 |
[22:21] | Check this out. | 你看看… |
[22:24] | I got a…. You’ll appreciate this. | 我买了… 你一定会喜欢的… |
[22:27] | The Pretenders, It’s one of the great debut albums of all time. | 《伪装者合唱团》这是有史以来最赞的首张专辑之一 |
[22:32] | Yeah, that’s you. Terrible taste in music. | 那就是你 你对音乐一向很没品味 |
[22:34] | No, no, not true. Not true. | 才怪咧 乱讲! |
[22:38] | Smell these things. | 你闻这玩意 |
[22:41] | I love the way they smell. Take a whiff. | 我爱死这种味道 你闻闻看 |
[22:45] | Brings back a feeling. Smells like the late ‘7 0s, don’t it? | 唤回旧日时光 七十年代末的味道 可不是? |
[22:48] | -The early ’80s. Yeah. -Charlie! | -是八十年代早期 -查理! |
[22:53] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[22:54] | It’s okay, Charlie. I’ll take care of them. | 没关系 查理 我来应付他们 |
[22:57] | -Who’s that? -Charlie, we just wanna talk. | 查理 我们只想和你谈! |
[22:59] | -We gotta go. We gotta go. -What? | 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[23:02] | Why? Who is that? | 为什么? 他们是谁? |
[23:03] | Johnson, hop on. Hop on, Johnson. | 强森 快上车 快跳上来 强森 |
[23:06] | -Hop on? -Get on. Get on. Johnson. | -跳上去? -上来啊! 强森! |
[23:08] | -Who is that? -Johnson, damn it, get on. | -他们是谁? -强森 该死! 快上来! |
[23:10] | -Just get on the back. -Wait a minute! | -站在后面 -等一下! |
[23:15] | Charlie! Charlie! Bus, Charlie! | 查理! 查理! 小心公交车! 查理! |
[23:17] | Oh, shit! Charlie. | 要命! 查理! |
[23:20] | I know, I know. All right. | 我知道 我知道… 好了 |
[24:00] | You’re late. They’re pissed. | 你来迟了 他们气坏了 |
[24:03] | Name the one national U.S. monument that’s movable. | 美国哪一座纪念碑 是可以移动的? |
[24:07] | Suck my ass, retard. You’re late. Get in there. | 去你的 小白痴 来这么晚 快进去啦! |
[24:10] | No. San Francisco cable cars. | 不对 是旧金山的叮当车 |
[24:13] | Good. I didn’t know that one either. That’s a good one. | 这个我也不晓得 这题不错 |
[24:17] | That’s a great one if you ever wanna stump somebody. | 如果你要整人的话 可以用这题 |
[24:42] | If you guys could not laugh at anything I say, that’d really…. | 如果我讲什么 你们都不想笑的话… |
[24:45] | I’m trying to get my self-esteem to go to, like, seven percent. | 我只是希望能提升一点点 我的自信心而已 |
[24:52] | Could I get another Heineken? | 再给我一瓶海尼根 |
[24:53] | -You want another root beer? -I got enough. Thanks. | -你还要再来杯沙士吗? -我喝够了 谢谢 |
[24:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:00] | Hey, it was fun watching you up there tonight, man. | 嘿 看你表演真的很有意思 |
[25:03] | It was good music. | 很棒的音乐 |
[25:05] | I don’t know if I’d go that far. | 那我可不确定 |
[25:07] | But you know what it reminded me of? It reminded me of school. | 你知道那让我想起什么? 大学时代 |
[25:10] | When you used to jam to… | 你经常一边听布鲁斯·史普林斯汀的唱片 |
[25:12] | …that Bruce Springsteen album. | 一边疯狂弹吉他 |
[25:13] | -What was the name of that album? -Bruce Springsteen. | -那个专辑叫什么? -布鲁斯·史普林斯汀 |
[25:16] | Yeah. What was that? The River, | 对 叫什么? 《The River》 |
[25:19] | -The River? -The River, You remember that? | -《The River》? -《The River》你还记得吗? |
[25:21] | I was always trying to get you to play The O’Jays… | 我总是叫你弹《欧杰斯合唱团》 |
[25:24] | …or Earth, Wind & Fire. | 或《地球风火合唱团》的歌 |
[25:25] | But you always wanted to jam to The River, | 但你总是只弹《The River》里的歌 |
[25:28] | I don’t remember jamming to it. | 我不记得有弹吉他 |
[25:30] | Maybe if you smelled it, it’d all come rushing back. | 或许你闻过那唱片 就会想起来了 |
[25:36] | -This was fun, man. -Oh, yeah. | -今天真好玩… -是啊 |
[25:38] | I had a good day today. | 我今天过得很开心 |
[25:40] | Riding around on that silly scooter. It was– | 搭你那辆小踏板车 真的是… |
[25:42] | It was my first time doubles. | 第一次两人同车 |
[25:44] | -It was fun. It was fun. -Yeah. | -真的很好玩 -是啊 |
[25:46] | I don’t do anything like that. | 我平常都不会做这种事 |
[25:54] | Lot of girls here, Charlie. | 这里好多女孩 查理 |
[25:56] | That’s gotta be half of the appeal, right? | 一定有很多钓马子的机会 是吧? |
[26:02] | Why’d you ask me that? | 你干嘛问我这个? |
[26:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. I’m just making small talk, you know? | 我不知道 只是随便找话题聊天… |
[26:14] | You’re single now. You can do whatever you– | 你现在单身 高兴做什么都可以 |
[26:16] | -What? -After what happened… | -什么? -在发生那件事之后… |
[26:18] | -…with your family and everything—Whoa, hey, I don’t have a family. | -你的家人和那件意外… -嘿 我才没有家人 |
[26:22] | No. No, I know. I was just trying to make small talk, but that was stupid. | 不 我知道 我只是随便找话题聊 我说错话了 |
[26:28] | Who sent you here? | 谁派你来的? |
[26:30] | -Did they send you here? -What are you talking about? | -是他们派你来的吗? -你在讲什么? |
[26:32] | -Are you a specialist? -A sp–? No, I’m not– | -你是专家吗? -专…? 不 我不是… |
[26:35] | -What are you talking about? -Don’t lie to me! | -你在讲什么? -别撒谎! |
[26:37] | Don’t lie to me. Don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎! 别对我撒谎! |
[26:40] | -Charlie, calm down. -Why are you here? | -查理 别激动 -你为什么来这里? |
[26:42] | Why? Why? | 为什么? 为什么? |
[26:45] | -Answer my fucking question. -Charlie, you’re screaming. | -回答我的问题! -查理 别对我吼… |
[26:47] | Why are you here right now talking to me? | 你为什么在这里和我说话? |
[26:50] | -Relax. Okay? -Why? Why? | -放轻松 好吧? -为什么? 为什么? |
[26:52] | Shit! | 该死! |
[26:55] | -The fuck is wrong with you? -Why are you talking to me? | -你究竟有什么毛病? -你为什么和我说话? |
[27:04] | Oh, now I’m boring you? Mr. Heckler? | 我的笑话不好笑吗 闹场先生? |
[27:07] | I’m bored too. I’m sorry if I’m boring you. I’m sorry. | 我也觉得很无聊 对不起 抱歉让你觉得无聊 |
[27:12] | You tell them to leave me alone! | 你叫他们别来烦我! |
[27:56] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[27:58] | When you get a minute, we need to see you. | 你有空时 我们有事和你谈 |
[28:03] | Alan, this is bad. The woman sent us a letter, threatened to file a lawsuit. | 艾伦 这很糟糕 那女人寄信来威胁要告我们 |
[28:07] | She claims that you sexually assaulted her in the office on several occasions. | 她说你在诊所里多次对她性骚扰 |
[28:11] | That is ridiculous, all right? That’s absurd. | 那太扯了 好吧? 简直荒谬! |
[28:14] | Well, we checked with Melanie. | 我们和梅兰妮查证过了 |
[28:16] | Donna Remar. What do you know about her? | 唐娜瑞玛 你对她有何了解? |
[28:19] | This woman is insane. Okay? | 那女人疯了 好吧? |
[28:22] | She came in, I put a single veneer on her… | 她来诊所 我帮她做一个镶牙 |
[28:24] | …she tells me she’s got this obsession– | 她告诉我 她很想要… |
[28:27] | Excuse me, Marie. | 抱歉 梅兰妮… |
[28:28] | She said she wants to give me oral sex in the office. | 她说她想要在诊疗间里帮我口交 |
[28:33] | You know what, you need to make this go away. | 你必须摆平这件事 |
[28:36] | We can’t handle a hit like this on our insurance. | 我们的营业保险不能有这样的纪录 |
[28:38] | Even if we win, we’re gonna get killed. | 就算我们赢了我们仍会受到重创 |
[28:40] | How do I do that? How do I make this go away? | 我要怎么做? 要如何摆平这件事? |
[28:42] | I don’t know how you make it go away. You see her again, you discuss it…. | 我不知道要如何做 你和她又碰面了? 你们有讨论吗? |
[28:46] | Damn. I mean, isn’t this exactly like what it was the last time? | 要命! 这不就和上回那件事一样吗? |
[28:51] | Woman falls for you, you lead them along– | 女人爱上你 你误导她们… |
[28:53] | -You know what, John? -No. No. | -你知道吗 约翰? -我不知道… |
[28:58] | What, Johnson? | 什么 强森? |
[29:05] | I’ll get into it. | 我会处理的 |
[29:19] | Dr. Johnson? I need to speak with you. | 强森医生? 我需要和你谈谈 |
[29:24] | I’m Ginger Timpleman… | 我是珍哲汀普曼 |
[29:26] | …and I’m Charlie Fineman’s mother-in-law. | 我是查理·芬曼的岳母 |
[29:33] | -Did you know Charlie’s family? -No. | -你认识查理的家人吗? -不认识 |
[29:37] | His parents died when he was in grade school. | 他的父母在他小学时就过世了 |
[29:40] | He lived with an aunt before college. I met her a couple of times. | 上大学之前 他和阿姨住在一起 我见过她几次 |
[29:43] | She passed just before the wedding. | 她在他结婚不久之前便去世了 |
[29:47] | You know, my wife and I, we tried to call him so many times. | 我太太和我试图打电话给他很多次 |
[29:50] | Hadn’t seen him in years, and I read about what happened in the paper… | 好几年没见到他 我在报纸上看到事情发生经过… |
[29:54] | …and I was just–I was just heartbroken for him, you know? | 我真的很为他感到痛心… |
[29:59] | For them. | 为他们 |
[30:00] | He just, you know, shut down. | 他整个人完全封闭了 |
[30:02] | Quit work. He stopped wanting to talk about her. | 不去工作 不再愿意谈到她 |
[30:06] | Then he acted like he didn’t remember them. | 然后他一副不记得她们的样子 |
[30:08] | Then he pretended he didn’t remember us. | 然后他假装他不记得我们 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:11] | All my husband and I wanna do is see him. | 我先生和我只想见见他 |
[30:14] | And that crazy landlady and his business manager, Sugarman… | 那个疯寓婆 和他的财务管理人 苏格曼… |
[30:18] | …both conspire to keep us away. | 连手将我们距于千里之外 |
[30:20] | -Sugarman? -Yeah, I don’t care for him. | -苏格曼? -是的 我很讨厌他 |
[30:24] | Who knows what that little shyster’s taking from Charlie. | 谁晓得那个小瘪三 从查理那里剥削了什么 |
[30:28] | -What is there to take? -Between the government payout… | -有什么好剥削的? -政府的补偿金… |
[30:30] | …the insurance policy, Charlie has enough to take care of himself… | 加上人寿保险 查理有足够的钱过日子… |
[30:34] | …put it that way. | 你懂我意思吧 |
[30:42] | My husband retired young. He was a cop. | 我先生很早就退休了 他从前是警察 |
[30:48] | You know, we were young. Young to be grandparents. | 我们当外祖父母算是很年轻 |
[30:52] | I was gonna do nothing but travel… | 我原本打算不做事 只到处旅游… |
[30:56] | …and spoil my granddaughters. | 并宠坏我的孙女儿们 |
[31:00] | Then those monsters flew over here from across the world… | 结果那几个没人性的野兽 从地球的另一端过来… |
[31:04] | …and rearranged my dance card. | 打乱了我的人生计划 |
[31:09] | -Sorry. -Of course you are. | -很遗憾 -是啊… |
[31:13] | But he needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[31:16] | Not the kind that landlady and some little accountant can give him. | 不是那个寓婆和会计师 可以给的那种帮助 |
[31:20] | He needs a therapist. | 他需要接受谘商 |
[31:22] | And he needs family. | 他需要家人的温暖 |
[31:24] | Guess what. Jonathan and I are the only family Charlie’s got. | 知道吗? 强纳森和我是查理唯一仅有的家人 |
[31:34] | Hey. Hey. Somebody’s at the door. Somebody’s at the door. | 嘿 有人在敲门 有人在敲门 |
[31:39] | Cherie. Cherie. | 雪莉! 雪莉! |
[31:41] | -Get away from the door. -What are you doing? | -别靠近门边 -你在做什么? |
[31:44] | You don’t go to the door in the middle of the night. You know that. | 半夜别靠近门 你知道不可以这样的 |
[31:47] | I think it’s Charlie Fineman. | 好像是查理·芬曼 |
[31:50] | Is that Charlie? | 是查理吗? |
[31:52] | -Oh, yeah, that’s him. -Okay. | -是的 是他 -好的 |
[31:55] | So let him in. | 让他进来 |
[32:02] | Yeah? | 嘿 |
[32:04] | Were you in bed already? What’s going on? It’s 1 0:30. | 你已经上床了? 怎么回事? 现在才十点半 |
[32:08] | I’m always in bed at 1 0:30. | 我通常十点半就睡了 |
[32:09] | -That sucks. That’s grim. -You don’t have any root beer on you… | -怎么这么无趣 -你没带沙士来吧… |
[32:14] | -…do you? -No, why? | -有吗? -没 为什么? |
[32:16] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[32:20] | Charlie, this is my wife, Janeane. | 查理 这是我太太 金妮 |
[32:22] | Hi, I believe we met about 1 5 years ago in Central Park. | 嗨 我们十五年前 在中央公园曾经见过面 |
[32:26] | -I don’t expect you to remember it. -I don’t. | -我想你应该不记得 -我不记得 |
[32:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:32] | This is our daughter Cherie. | 这是我们的女儿 雪莉 |
[32:35] | Nice to meet you, Dr. Fineman. | 很高兴认识你 芬曼医生 |
[32:39] | Go to bed, sweetheart. | 去睡觉吧 亲爱的 |
[32:42] | What’s going on, Charlie? | 怎么回事 查理? |
[32:44] | You wanna go out, man? Go have some fun? Let’s hang out. | 你要出去吗? 去玩玩? 咱们去混混 |
[32:47] | -Right now? -Yeah, wake up. Come on. Let’s– | -现在? -对啊 醒醒 走啦… |
[32:50] | -Can he go out? Is he allowed out? -Charlie, don’t do that. | -他可以出门吗? 可不可以? -查理 别这样… |
[32:53] | Don’t ask my wife permission for me to go out. | 别问我老婆 我可不可以出去玩 |
[32:56] | I’m right here in front of you. I’m not 7 years old. | 我就站在你面前 我又不是七岁小孩 |
[32:58] | You’re right. Can you go out? | 你说的对 你可以出门吗? |
[33:09] | She’s threatening to sue you? What does she want? | 她威胁要告你? 她想要什么? |
[33:13] | She wants to go down on me. | 她想要帮我吹箫 |
[33:18] | -Well, you tell her you can’t do that. -No, I know. | -你告诉她不行啊 -是啊 我知道 |
[33:22] | -You tell her you’re married? -She knows. | -你有告诉她你结婚了? -她知道 |
[33:24] | It’s not a deterrent for this one. | 那根本阻止不了她 |
[33:27] | I mean, she’s got some kind of a fixation or something. | 她好像对什么事情 很偏执的样子 |
[33:30] | Oh, well, fix it for her. | 那就让她偏过来吧 |
[33:33] | It’s not funny, Charlie. | 不好笑 查理 |
[33:34] | -No, no, no. -It’s really not funny, I mean…. | -不… -真的很不好笑… |
[33:37] | -My partners are up my ass. -Right. | -我的合伙人一直逼我解决 -是喔 |
[33:40] | We already pay an obscene amount in liability insurance. | 我们已经花了一大笔钱买责任险 |
[33:42] | You should tell your partners they can do to you what the girl wants to do. | 你应该叫你合伙人帮你做 那女人要做的事 |
[33:46] | Fuck them. | 去他们的! |
[33:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:49] | It’s a five-year lease, 50 grand a month… | 五年的约 五万元一个月… |
[33:53] | …my name on it. My partners get pissed off… | 以我的名义 我的合伙人气急败坏… |
[33:56] | …and they leave me holding the bag, that’s it, I’m done. | 他们让我独自面对这问题 我真受够了! |
[33:58] | -Yeah. -I put the whole thing together. | -是啊 -整间诊所是我撑起来的 |
[34:01] | They act like I’m the one who works for them. | 他们却把我当成是他们的手下 |
[34:05] | But the girl, what are you gonna do about that? | 可是那个女人? 你打算怎么办? |
[34:08] | That’s weird, you know? It’s kind of heavy. | 好奇怪… 这挺棘手的 |
[34:11] | Yeah, it is. I’m telling you, this girl’s seriously troubled. | 是啊 没错 这女人真的脑筋有问题 |
[34:14] | Oh, yeah. She got a lot of problems if she wants to blow you. | 是啊 她要帮你吹箫 很显然问题不小 |
[34:18] | She’s out of her mind. I’ve seen that thing. | 她真是疯了 我看过你那玩意 |
[34:22] | -That’s very funny. -No, no, no. | -是啊 真好笑 -不… |
[34:24] | No, it is–Are you having fun? | 是真的 你损我很开心吗? |
[34:26] | To tell you the truth, I kind of am, Johnson. | 老实讲 挺开心的 强森 |
[34:29] | It’s nice to see you in the soup like this. | 看到你有难真好 |
[34:31] | It’s funny. Just not used to it. | 真有趣 一时不太适应 |
[34:33] | -Here. Take it easy. Take it easy. -Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -来 慢慢来 -好的… |
[34:37] | Any chance of you getting audited this week? | 你这周有可能被查税吗? |
[34:39] | Because that would make things even better. | 那样就更精彩唷 |
[34:41] | Or maybe we could go somewhere… | 或咱们去吃东西… |
[34:43] | …and you could burn your tongue on some pizza. I’d like that too. | 然后你舌头被披萨烫到 我也会很开心 |
[34:46] | I would love that. | 我会很开心 |
[34:57] | I need you to hold for one moment. | 请稍待一下… |
[34:59] | You are not gonna believe who this is on the phone. | 你一定想不到是谁打电话来 |
[35:01] | -Who? -The nut. | -谁? -那个疯婆子 |
[35:05] | At this point in my life, you’re gonna have to be very specific. | 你得指名道姓 否则我听不懂 |
[35:08] | Donna Remar. | 唐娜瑞玛 |
[35:10] | She wants to come in for another consultation for some more veneers. | 她想过来讨论镶更多牙 |
[35:14] | Can you believe that? Ma’am? | 你能相信吗? 小姐? |
[35:18] | -Ma’am? -Schedule it. | -小姐? -约个时间 |
[35:21] | -Excuse me? -Schedule it in my office alone. | -你说什么? -约个时间让她跟我在办公室独处 |
[35:26] | -Morning, Oscar. -Hey, doc. | -早安 奥斯卡 -嘿 医生 |
[35:28] | Good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[35:33] | -Hello, Dr. Johnson. -Hello. | -哈啰 强森医生 -哈啰 |
[35:35] | -I’ve got a question. -I’m sure you do. | -我有个问题 -我想也是 |
[35:37] | -No, it’s not about me this time. -How refreshing. | -不 这次不是我的事 -太好了 |
[35:40] | It’s about a friend. Really, though. I mean, really, a real friend. | 是我的一个朋友 真的 是真的朋友 |
[35:46] | He lost his whole family in a plane crash. | 他的家人在一场飞机失事中 不幸全部丧命 |
[35:51] | -Right. -It’s horrible. | -是的… -真的很惨… |
[35:52] | I mean, his wife, his three daughters. | 他的老婆 他三个女儿… |
[35:55] | This guy used to be a dentist. | 这个人曾经是个牙医 |
[35:57] | -How long ago? -It’s a few years ago… | -多久以前的事? -几年前的事 |
[35:59] | …and he’s lost now. You know? He’s completely lost. | 他现在很失魂落魄 完全失魂落魄 |
[36:03] | I bumped into him. We used to be college roommates for two years. | 我遇到他 我们从前在大学同寝室两年 |
[36:06] | -He didn’t even remember me. -Well, offhand, that sounds like… | -他居然不记得我 -乍听之下很像是… |
[36:09] | …post-traumatic stress disorder. Maybe worse. | 灾难后压力症候群 或者更严重 |
[36:13] | I couldn’t really know without seeing him. It sounds like he needs help. | 没见过他 我真的很难判定 听起来他需要帮助 |
[36:17] | -Is he getting help? -I don’t know. | -他有接受协助吗? -我不知道 |
[36:19] | I mean, the whole thing is…. | 这整件事情… |
[36:21] | It’s really odd, you know? It’s crazy odd. | 真的很奇怪 挺疯狂的 |
[36:25] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[36:27] | I’m fine. I got nothing to complain about. | 我很好 我没什么好抱怨的 |
[36:29] | Does that mean you’re fine? | 那表示你很好? |
[36:32] | Very good. You are gonna be sending me a bill one day. | 很好 你可能会寄账单给我喔 |
[36:36] | You might wanna check your mailbox. | 你最好注意一下你的邮箱 |
[36:39] | -Okay. -Dr. Johnson, I think it would be… | -好的 -强森医生 我在想… |
[36:43] | …really good for you to talk to someone. | 你应该找人谈谈 |
[36:46] | I just sense that it would be… | 只是我的一个感觉 |
[36:48] | …good for you to be a little bit more communicative. | 你若能多沟通表达 会比较好 |
[36:52] | I hope that didn’t offend you. | 希望我没冒犯你 |
[36:55] | Okay. Well, I’ll see you soon? | 好吧 我们很快再见啰? |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:12] | -Charlie. -In the back! | -查理 -我在后面 |
[37:18] | -Hope the shoes are off. -Shoes are off. Shoes are off. | -鞋子脱了吗? -鞋子脱了 鞋子脱了 |
[37:25] | Hey, the kitchen’s looking good, man. You almost done? | 嘿 厨房看起来挺不错的 快弄好了吗? |
[37:34] | Is that The River? | 这是《The River》那首歌? |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:38] | You know, I gotta get you enrolled in a music-appreciation class. | 我得送你去上音乐欣赏课 |
[37:42] | Oh, right, yeah. Tell that to Clarence Clemons. | 是啊 如何对牛弹琴啊 |
[37:45] | What’s going on? What’s going on with the girl? | 怎样? 你和那个女人现在怎样? |
[37:47] | The crazy girl, the one who wants your penis. How’s she doing? | 那个想吹你老二的疯婆子? 她好吗? |
[37:50] | -Let’s not talk about her. -Yeah, you wanna–? Lose that tie. | -咱们别谈她 -好 你…解掉领带嘛 |
[37:53] | Lose the tie and the scarf. The whole outfit. | 把领带和围巾拿掉 全都脱掉 |
[37:56] | -For what? -Come on, take it off. | -干嘛? -快点 脱掉 |
[37:58] | Psychedelic time. Psychedelic time. | 迷幻时间开始了 |
[38:01] | I smell a Fineman jam session coming on. | 要开始芬曼音乐会啰 |
[38:03] | Yeah, Burrows Hall-style. Burrows Hall. | 对 布洛大楼式的音乐会 布洛大楼 |
[38:07] | Jamming and jamming and jamming. | 狂放的弹奏吧! |
[38:09] | -Here. -I don’t play guitar, Charlie. | -来 -我不会弹吉他 查理 |
[38:12] | Hey, Johnson, you’re barely a dentist. | 嘿 强森 你勉强算是个牙医… |
[38:14] | You pull people’s teeth all day. It don’t matter. | 你整天帮人拔牙 一定可以的 |
[38:16] | Come on. Come on. All right. Get that in you. Get that in you. | 来吧 好了 进入状况! 进入状况! |
[38:21] | -Let me do this. -You’ll get to this. Come on. | -我来打鼓啦 -待会儿就换你了 来吧 |
[38:23] | Let me hear some of that. | 露几手让我瞧瞧 |
[38:32] | I don’t know how to play this, | 我不会玩这个 |
[38:51] | Charlie Fineman! | 查理·芬曼! |
[38:53] | -Alan Johnson. Alan Johnson! -Charlie Fineman! | -艾伦强森! 艾伦强森! -查理·芬曼! |
[38:57] | Good night, Jersey! | 晚安 纽泽西! |
[38:59] | -Philadelphia. Philadelphia! -Good night, Philly! | -是费城! 费城! -晚安 费城! |
[39:05] | Baby, I’m sorry. I messed up, but you know I don’t ever do anything like that. | 宝贝 对不起 我错了 你晓得我从来都不会那样的 |
[39:09] | I just didn’t wanna call you and wake you up. | 我只是不想打电话吵醒你 |
[39:11] | I was stuck in Charlie world. I couldn’t… | 我在查理那里耽搁了 我没办法… |
[39:16] | …leave. | 离开 |
[39:18] | This is not okay. | 这很不象话 |
[39:20] | You staying out all night… | 你彻夜未归 |
[39:22] | …it’s not acceptable. | 太不象话了 |
[39:27] | I’m just saying, the guy’s in a lot of pain. | 我是说 他心里有很多的苦… |
[39:33] | It’s sad over there, baby. It’s just– | 他那里充满愁苦 简直是… |
[39:36] | Just a sea of sadness. | 一片愁云惨雾 |
[39:42] | -Yeah. -Hi. Charlie Fineman for Dr. Johnson. | -你好 -嗨 我是查理·芬曼 我要找强森医生 |
[39:47] | -You don’t have an appointment, sir? -Oh, we’re friends. | -你没预约时间? -我们是朋友 |
[39:50] | -What–? -We were college roommates. | -什么…? -我们是大学室友 |
[39:52] | -And? -I used to sleep in the nude. | -然后呢? -我从前都裸体睡觉 |
[40:01] | -Charlie? -All right, come in. | -查理 -好 进来吧 |
[40:04] | I hear ” Colossus.” | 我听到电玩的声音 |
[40:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:09] | Hey, hey, buddy. Take the shoes off. I told you. | 嘿 嘿…老兄 我说过要脱鞋 |
[40:14] | I told you. | 我说过的 |
[40:22] | Hey, didn’t you just…? | 嘿 你不是才刚…? |
[40:28] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧… |
[40:35] | Hey, let me try it. | 来 让我试试看 |
[40:37] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[40:39] | -Let me try it. -Just watch me do it first. | -让我试试啦 -先看我怎么玩 |
[40:41] | Let me just try it. | 让我…让我试试看啦 |
[40:44] | -Okay, how do you shoot it? -Square is to stab him. | -好 要怎么射? -方形是用来刺他 |
[40:47] | That’s the bird. You wanna shoot him, get his attention. | 那只鸟 你要射它 引它的注意 |
[40:50] | All right. All right, get your arrow ready. | 好的 准备好你的箭 |
[40:53] | And let me pluck him right in the uterus. | 让我把他射个落花流水! |
[40:58] | Aim what? | 对准哪个? |
[41:00] | Oh, fuck. | 喔 要死! |
[41:02] | I could show you how to do it, give you some hints… | 我玩给你看 给你一点提示… |
[41:04] | …but I’ll warn you, it’s very addictive. | 不过我得警告你 这玩意很容易上瘾 |
[41:06] | Well, I don’t have an addictive personality… | 我不轻易对事情上瘾… |
[41:09] | …so just show me how to do it. | 教我怎么玩就好了 |
[41:14] | Is something I said funny? | 我说什么很奇怪吗? |
[41:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:17] | That’ll call your horse. The triangle is how you jump…. | 那样可以把马叫出来 三角形是用来跳跃… |
[41:20] | Okay, okay, very good. | 好 好 很好 |
[41:22] | -Stab his arm. -I’m stabbing him in the arm. | -刺他的手 -我有刺啊! |
[41:24] | -No, you gotta stab in the right spot. -I’m stabbing it right there. | -不 你得刺对地方才行 -我有刺对地方啊 |
[41:27] | You gotta be on the light. | 必须在亮处 |
[41:29] | -Shit. -That’s not gonna work. | -要命! -那样不行啦 |
[41:30] | I gotta climb this big son of a bitch– | 我得爬上那个庞然大物… |
[41:33] | Look, just put it down, all right? Rest. | 别玩了 好吧? 休息一下 |
[41:35] | Next time you come, you’ll be better. Let it soak in. | 你下次再来就会进步了 慢慢来 |
[41:37] | No, no, no. Right now. No next. Now. | 不要…我现在就要会玩 不要下次 现在! |
[41:41] | I thought you don’t have an addictive personality. | 你还说你不轻易对事情上瘾… |
[41:44] | That was the line of the night, man. | 这是今晚最精彩的一句话 |
[41:46] | You’re an addict. | 你上瘾了 |
[41:48] | -Say it, man. Say you’re an addict. -Yeah, okay. I’m an addict. All right. | -说吧 说你上瘾了 -好啦 我上瘾了 好吧 |
[41:57] | -Come on, now, stab his wing. -Oh, God. | -快点刺他的翅膀 -老天! |
[42:00] | -Oh, I’m on your ass, bird. -Stab his wing. All right. Yeah. | -我来对付你了 大鸟! -刺它的翅膀! 好耶! |
[42:04] | Colossus! | 很赞耶! |
[42:26] | That’s the first three…. | 那是前三个… |
[42:29] | Okay, now, wait. You said they get bigger too? | 等等…你是说 他们也会变更大? |
[42:31] | Well, no, it’s different. | 不 那不一样 |
[42:33] | It’s like you’re gonna use a bow and arrow more. | 你得多用弓和箭 |
[42:35] | -Each one will have different powers. -What are we doing? | -每种都有不同的作用 越来越难 -我们要做什么? |
[42:39] | Wait a minute, Charlie, you said get a burger, man. I can’t– | 等等 查理 你说要去吃汉堡 我不能… |
[42:43] | I can’t do this. I gotta work in the morning. | 我不能看电影 我明天早上还要上班 |
[42:46] | Yeah, so you’ll work, you’ll be tired. So what? | 你上班还不是一样会累 那又怎样? |
[42:49] | This is like a marathon, man. It’ll go till 5 in the morning. I can’t– | 这是马拉松秀 要演到早上五点 我不能… |
[42:53] | You’ll go to sleep tomorrow night at 8:00 instead of 1 0:30. | 你明天晚上从十点半 提前到八点睡觉不就得了 |
[42:56] | How’s that? Is that enough sleep, you faggot? | 怎样? 那睡眠时间够了吧 玻璃? |
[42:59] | Hey, don’t call me faggot. | 嘿 别叫我玻璃 |
[43:01] | -Are you a faggot? -Quit saying faggot. | -你是玻璃? -别一直说〝玻璃〞 |
[43:03] | Just don’t say faggot. | 别说〝玻璃〞 |
[43:06] | Don’t just call people faggot. That’s rude. | 别叫人家〝玻璃〞 那很没礼貌 |
[43:08] | To a gay guy it is. To you, it’s just… | 对同性恋男人这么叫是很无礼 但对你… |
[43:12] | …a funny word, like pound cake or pickle. | 只是个好玩的称呼 就像〝蛋糕〞或〝腌黄瓜〞 |
[43:20] | You’re a fucked-up dude, man. | 你真是无可救药 |
[43:22] | I’m a fucked-up dude? Okay. | 我无可救药? 好的… |
[43:24] | You really need some Mel. | 你真的需要看些梅尔的电影 |
[43:26] | You need some Mel. | 你需要梅尔 |
[43:28] | I’ll take one adult and one faggot. | 一张成人票和一张玻璃票 |
[43:32] | Come on, you really need to come in here. | 来吧 你真的要进来看一看 |
[43:36] | Johnson. | 强森 |
[43:38] | -Johnson. -Okay. | -强森 -好吧… |
[43:40] | Good decision. | 明智的抉择 |
[43:47] | Hey! The sheriff is a nig– | 嘿! 警长是个黑… |
[43:51] | -What did he say? -The sheriff is near, | -他刚说什么? -警长快来了 |
[43:54] | No, | 不是! |
[43:57] | The sheriff is a nig– | 警长是个黑… |
[44:05] | I ain’t got no body | 我无亲无故… |
[44:09] | And nobody cares for me | 没人在乎我… |
[44:17] | He’s out of his mind. | 他简直疯了 |
[44:20] | -Richard Pryor, he did his own thing. -They both did great, obviously… | -李察·普莱尔真有一套 -他们俩都很厉害… |
[44:23] | …but I can only imagine, if they would have done another one? | 如果他们再拍一部的话 不晓得会怎样? |
[44:28] | Janeane’s called 1 5 times. | 喔 金妮打了十五通电话 |
[44:34] | -Hello? -Hey, baby. | -喂? -嘿 宝贝… |
[44:35] | Where have you been? I’ve been calling you for the last three hours. | 你跑去哪了? 我打了三个小时的电话 |
[44:39] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[44:40] | I had the phone off. I was in this Mel Brooks marathon. | 我关了手机 我在看梅尔·布鲁克斯马拉松秀 |
[44:43] | I’ve never laughed so hard. I gotta bring you down here. | 好久没笑那么过瘾 我要带你来看看 |
[44:46] | -This thing is crazy. -Alan, I need you to listen to me. | -真的很疯狂 -艾伦 我要你好好听我说… |
[44:52] | Your father’s died. | 你的父亲过世了 |
[44:54] | -What? -And I’ve been trying to reach you– | -什么? -我一直要联络你… |
[44:56] | -What did you just say? -Your mother called here… | -你说什么? -你母亲打电话来… |
[44:59] | …a couple hours after you left, | 就在你离开两小时之后 |
[45:01] | He died in his sleep, in his bed… | 他死于睡梦中 在他的床上… |
[45:03] | …and Mom’s here with us now and she’s very upset and she needs you. | 妈妈现在和我们在这里 她很难过 她需要你 |
[45:07] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. He’s dead? | 等一下 等等… 他死…? 他死了? |
[45:13] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很遗憾 宝贝 |
[45:18] | -Where are the girls? -They’re with Mom on the couch. | -女儿们呢? -她们和妈妈坐在沙发上 |
[45:20] | They’re fine. | 她们没事 |
[45:23] | -I’ll be home as soon as I can. -Will you please hurry up? | -我尽快赶回来 -请你快点好吗? |
[45:27] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[45:40] | Everything cool? | 没事吧? |
[45:47] | My dad just died. | 我爸爸刚过世了 |
[45:50] | Died, like… | 过世… 你是指… |
[45:52] | -…dead? -Yeah. | -死掉? -是的 |
[45:57] | You wanna go get some breakfast? | 你要去吃早餐吗? |
[46:01] | Charlie, my father just died. | 查理 我父亲刚过世 |
[46:06] | Yeah. There’s a store that’s gonna open up soon. | 对 有间店即将开幕… |
[46:09] | Sells kitchen counters. I wanna take you there. | 专门卖厨房流理台 我想带你去看 |
[46:11] | -They got marble tops. -Charlie, my father just died. | -有大理石流理台 -查理 我父亲刚刚死掉 |
[46:14] | Yeah, yeah, I know. I wanna hang, though. | 是 我知道 但我想和你去玩 |
[46:17] | Come on. Let’s not waste all this Mel. | 别这样 不要轻易浪费 这份欢乐的感觉… |
[46:20] | We just got a good dose of Mel. | 咱们才刚看过梅尔的戏 |
[46:25] | Are we hanging? | 要一起来吗? |
[46:28] | No. | 不… |
[46:32] | We’re not hanging. | 我们不玩了 |
[46:45] | Oh, hey, let’s get some Chinese. Come on, don’t be such a pussy. | 好吧 咱们去吃中国菜 别这么娘娘腔嘛 |
[47:26] | All right, does everybody see what it is? | 好吧 有人看到是什么吗? |
[47:32] | Here it is. At the bottom. See? Good look. | 就在这里 在下面 看到没? |
[47:36] | Come on. What do you think? | 怎么样 不错吧? |
[47:59] | -Yeah. -Johnson? | -你好 -强森? |
[48:00] | -Yep. -I’m Sugarman. | -是的 -我是苏格曼 |
[48:02] | Bryan Sugarman? Did I catch you at a bad time? | 布莱恩苏格曼 现在不方便吗? |
[48:06] | Well, I just came back from burying my father, but other than that– | 我刚埋了我的父亲 不过除此之外… |
[48:09] | Cool. Let me just say up front, Alan… | 很好 我先把话说在前 艾伦… |
[48:12] | …I make it my business to watch this guy’s back. | 看顾那家伙是我的工作 |
[48:14] | -That’s what I do. I look out for him. -Okay. | -我的工作就是帮他打点处理事情 -好的 |
[48:17] | Now, obviously, I can’t stop him from doing this… | 但是为了阻止他… |
[48:20] | …without going down a very dangerous legal road. | 我得采取激烈的法律手段 |
[48:22] | But rest assured, I’ll do anything short of that… | 你放心 我一定会不计一切手段… |
[48:25] | …to not give you a million dollars. | 让你得不到一百万元 |
[48:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[48:30] | He wants me to give you a million dollars. | 他要我给你一百万元 |
[48:33] | He has that kind of money? | 他有那么多钱? |
[48:34] | That’s none of your business. That’s my business. It’s what I do. | 那不关你的事 那是我的事 我的工作 |
[48:37] | We’ve already established that. I won’t let him be manipulated. | 咱们已经说好了 我绝不会让他受人摆布 |
[48:40] | Sugarman, calm down, okay? | 苏格曼 别激动 好吗? |
[48:43] | I don’t want his million dollars. | 我不要他的一百万元 |
[48:45] | Tell him I’m not mad at him and we’re still friends, okay? | 告诉他我没生他的气 我们仍是朋友 好吧? |
[48:48] | Just tell him that. | 就这么告诉他 |
[48:50] | -You’re being straight? -Yes. | -你是说真的? -是的 |
[48:52] | I don’t need his million dollars, okay? Just tell him that. | 我不需要他的一百万元 好吧? 请你转告他 |
[48:55] | Okay. I like that. | 好的 这我喜欢 |
[48:57] | Okay, good, then I’ve done my job. | 好的 很好 那我完成我的任务了 |
[49:00] | Yeah. Good job. | 好 做得好 |
[49:04] | Come on in and have some food. | 来吃点东西吧 |
[49:07] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[49:11] | Daddy, your friend is here. | 爸爸 你的朋友来了 |
[49:14] | The one who acts like he’s younger than JoJo. | 那个以为自己还是小孩子的人 |
[49:17] | Charlie Fineman? | 查理·芬曼? |
[49:20] | Honey, don’t be like that, okay? | 亲爱的 别这样好吗? |
[49:22] | Don’t judge people. That’s not polite. | 别对人妄下评论 这样不礼貌 |
[49:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:33] | I’m sorry about your dad. | 关于你父亲的事 我很遗憾 |
[49:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:37] | I behaved badly that night. I know I did. | 我那晚的表现很差劲 我知道 |
[49:41] | All right? I’m sorry. | 好吧? 对不起 |
[49:44] | And you wanted to give me a million dollars to make up for it? | 所以你打算给我一百万元 以示补偿? |
[49:52] | I don’t have any friends other than you, Johnson. | 除了你 我没有别的朋友 强森 |
[50:00] | I got you something. | 我给你带了个东西… |
[50:07] | -The River, -Absolutely. | -《The River》 -没错 |
[50:10] | -And Quadrophenia, -Yeah. | -还有《Quadrophenia》 -是的 |
[50:11] | Another album you used to torture me with. | 另一个你从前逼我听的专辑 |
[50:14] | Quadrophenia changed my life, Johnson. | 《Quadrophenia》改变我的人生 强森 |
[50:17] | That’s a nice gift. | 这份礼物真好 |
[50:19] | Too late to go for the million? | 现在想要一百万已经太迟了? |
[50:24] | -Hey, are you hungry? -Yeah. | -你饿吗? -饿 |
[50:26] | -Wanna get some breakfast? -Yeah. | -要吃点早餐吗? -好 |
[50:28] | -Come on. -All right. | -进来吧 -好 |
[50:32] | Just me and you here? | 这里只有你和我? |
[50:36] | Hey, everybody… | 嘿 各位… |
[50:38] | …this is Charlie. Charlie… | 这位是查理 查理… |
[50:41] | …this is everybody. Come on in. | 这些是我家人 来吧 |
[50:45] | These guys are staying? | 这些人都要在这里? |
[50:49] | Yeah, Charlie. Everybody’s staying. | 是的 查理 每个人都要待在这里 |
[51:24] | Charlie Fineman for Dr. Johnson. We’re having lunch today. | 查理·芬曼找强森医生 我们今天一起吃午餐 |
[51:28] | We’re having Chinese. | 我们要吃中国菜 |
[51:31] | I can’t tell you how happy that makes me. | 真令我欣喜若狂 |
[51:49] | The last time you were in a dental office, anyway? | 你上回在牙科诊所是什么时候? |
[51:55] | Need to schedule you for a cleaning? | 要约个时间洗牙吗? |
[51:57] | Come on. Let’s go get something to eat. | 走吧 咱们去吃东西 |
[52:07] | You miss it? | 你怀念吗? |
[52:09] | Miss what? | 怀念什么? |
[52:12] | -Nothing. Forget it. -What? What? Come on. | -没事 算了 -什么? 什么? 你说啊 |
[52:15] | Charlie, nothing, all right? Forget it. | 查理 没事 好吧? 算我没说 |
[52:17] | No, what do you think I missed, being a dentist? | 不 你想我怀念什么? 怀念当牙医吗? |
[52:20] | Do you? | 有吗? |
[52:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[52:23] | -Why what? -Why are you asking me? | -什么为什么? -你为什么问我? |
[52:26] | Are you trying to focus me? | 你打算将焦点集中在我身上? |
[52:28] | Is that it? Did they send you here to focus me? | 是吗? 他们派你来将焦点集中在我身上? |
[52:32] | Yeah, you got me. That’s it. I’m with the CIA… | 是的 没错 我是中央情报局派来… |
[52:36] | …and this is Operation Focus Fineman. | 进行〝焦点芬曼〞行动 |
[52:39] | -Are you kidding me? -Better not be. | -你在开玩笑吗? -最好不是 |
[52:40] | Charlie, if we’re gonna be friends, you have to be able to trust me. | 查理 我们若要当朋友 你就得相信我 |
[52:44] | -Thought we were friends. -We are friends. | -我以为我们是朋友 -我们是朋友啊 |
[52:47] | That’s why I can’t pretend I don’t know anything about you. | 所以我没有办法一直假装 完全不知道你的事 |
[52:50] | Is that a threat, though, to not be friends? | 你这是威胁我 不想当我的朋友? |
[52:52] | No. I’m saying friends talk about what’s going on in their lives. | 不 我的意思是说 朋友互相讨论彼此的生活 |
[52:56] | You’re an asshole. | 你这个大混蛋! |
[52:58] | Charlie–Hey, Charlie! | 查理…嘿 查理! |
[53:01] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你究竟是哪里有毛病? |
[53:03] | Get out of here, man! | 你给我出去! |
[53:05] | Charlie, get the f– | 查理 给我滚… |
[53:07] | Okay, okay. Get out of here. Get out of here. | 好的 好的 你给我出去! 你给我出去! |
[53:10] | Leave me alone! All right? | 别来烦我! 好吧? |
[53:14] | Charlie, get out of here! | 查理 你给我出去! |
[53:19] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 好… |
[53:22] | Shut your mouth. | 给我闭嘴! |
[53:25] | What are you still doing in here? I told you to leave. | 你干嘛还在这里? 我叫你离开了 |
[53:29] | Because this isn’t your office. I left! This is public property. | 因为这里不是你的诊疗室 这里是公用区域 |
[53:33] | -This isn’t close to public property. -Yes, it is! | -这哪算是公用区域 -是啦! |
[53:35] | -Get out of here, man! -I’ll call the police if you don’t leave. | -你给我出去! -你再不走我就打电话报警了! |
[53:38] | -It’s okay. Let me handle it. -No, it’s not! He’s– | -梅兰妮 没关系的 让我来处理 -不 不行! 他… |
[53:40] | Melanie, shut the damn window! | 梅兰妮 关上那扇该死的门! |
[53:45] | Jesus. | 老天… |
[53:48] | We can’t keep doing this shit, Charlie. | 我们不能一直这样 查理… |
[54:02] | Look, I don’t know what I said to you in there that got you so pissed off… | 听着 我不晓得我刚才说什么 惹毛了你… |
[54:07] | …but I’m sorry, Charlie, all right? | 但我很抱歉 查理 好吧? |
[54:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:11] | -Jesus. -I know. | -天啊! -我知道 |
[54:17] | -Dr. Johnson. -Miss Remar. | -强森医生 -瑞玛小姐 |
[54:20] | -Is everything okay? -Oh, yeah. Everything’s good. | -一切都还好吗? -是的 一切都好 |
[54:24] | -I have an appointment scheduled. -Just check in with Melanie. | -我约了时间 -请你去找梅兰妮登记 |
[54:28] | -Maybe I should come back. -No, no, it’s fine. Just check in. | -或许我应该下次再来 -不…没关系 去登记 |
[54:31] | Check in with Melanie. | 去找梅兰妮登记 |
[54:39] | The one who–? | 这是谁? |
[54:47] | Doctor will see you in the office. | 医生将会在诊疗室见你 |
[54:59] | That gorgeous girl wants to blow you? | 那个美女要帮你吹箫 |
[55:03] | -Charlie, come on. -She wants to blow you? | -查理 别这样 -她要帮你吹箫? |
[55:05] | -Look, get out—Come here. | -听着 给我出… -来… |
[55:07] | Are you crazy? Get out of here. | 你疯啦? 出去啦! |
[55:09] | -She’s gorgeous. -Yeah, I know. | -她好美 -对 我知道 |
[55:11] | Way you were talking about–Thought she was a beast or something. | 你形容她的样子… 我还以为她是恐龙妹或什么的 |
[55:14] | -I gotta straighten this out. -All right, but how hot is that girl? | -我得处理这件事情 -好吧 她是不是很辣? |
[55:17] | -She’s fine. She’s hot. -She’s the hottest. | -她不错 是很辣 -超辣! |
[55:19] | -Is she not the hottest? -Charlie, will you get out–? | -她是不是超辣? -查理 请你走… |
[55:22] | Let me go in for you. Let me get the blowjob. | 我帮你进去 让她帮我吹箫 |
[55:25] | -Let me see that woman. -Oh, you’re playful now? Get out. | -让我见那个女人 -你现在倒想玩了? 出去! |
[55:28] | Stop it! Get out of here! | 够了! 你给我出去! |
[55:29] | Did you smell that? She even smells good! | 你闻到了吗? 她闻起来味道真好! |
[55:31] | Jesus. | 老天! |
[55:33] | -I wanna know what is going on. -Nothing is going on. | -我要知道这究竟怎么回事 -没事 |
[55:37] | -Don’t tell me nothing’s going on. -Calm down. | -别告诉我没事 -别激动 |
[55:39] | -Let me explain it, okay? -All right, explain it. | -让我解释 好吗? -好 你解释啊 |
[55:45] | She’s like out of a 1 940s movie. | 她好像是从四十年代电影 走出来的一样 |
[55:48] | Did you see that girl? | 你有看到那个女孩吗? |
[55:51] | I mean, that was just perfection. | 她真的超级完美! |
[56:04] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[56:05] | “Okay”? | 〝好〞? |
[56:08] | No, I wouldn’t use that word. | 我不会用〝好〞这个字 |
[56:11] | Well, thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[56:13] | Did I have a choice, Miss Remar? I mean…. | 我有选择余地吗 瑞玛小姐? |
[56:16] | You’ve really put me in a terrible position here at my office. | 你让我在诊所里非常难做人 |
[56:19] | Can we just cut to it? I don’t wanna take a lot of your time. | 咱们直接讲重点吧? 我不想浪费你太多时间 |
[56:22] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[56:24] | This letter… | 这封信… |
[56:28] | …that you sent my– | 你寄来的这封… |
[56:29] | I can do this quick. | 我很快就好 |
[56:31] | Wait a–No, no. | 等等…不要… |
[56:33] | Please. | 求求你… |
[56:40] | Recently, I’ve come through a rotten divorce. | 我最近经历了非常痛苦的离婚… |
[56:44] | I was married for 1 0 years. | 我结婚十年… |
[56:47] | My husband was having an affair for five of them. | 我的先生搞婚外情有五年的时间 |
[56:50] | They had another life here in the city. | 他们在这个城市内另有一个家 |
[56:53] | He had two lives. | 他过着双重生活… |
[56:56] | I was walking down the street one day and I saw them. | 我有天在路上走着 看到他们… |
[56:59] | And I followed them, and it was truly like a dream. | 我就跟踪他们 那好像一场梦 |
[57:04] | I spoke to a neighbour and she talked about them… | 我和他们一位邻居聊过 她提到他们… |
[57:06] | …as if they were the Joneses living next door all these years. | 好像他们是住在那里很多年的 普通家庭 |
[57:11] | And in that moment, I lost my equilibrium. | 就在那一刻 我整个人失去重心… |
[57:15] | And I fell, right there on the sidewalk. | 我当场昏倒在人行道上 |
[57:18] | And the thing is, Dr. Johnson, I haven’t yet gotten up. | 问题是 强森医生… 我到现在都还站不起来 |
[57:21] | Now, my behaviour towards you is inexcusable, I know that. | 我对你的行为很不可原谅 我知道 |
[57:24] | I behaved in a way I don’t normally behave. | 我做出我平常不会有的行径 |
[57:28] | What I’ve done by even threatening a lawsuit is so repulsive to me. | 对你们威胁控告 连我自己都觉得很可恶 |
[57:32] | I even lied to you when I told you that my therapist… | 我甚至骗你 关于我心理医生说的… |
[57:35] | …had told me to act on my thoughts. | 要我采取行动的事 |
[57:37] | I wanted to come in and see you and tell you that I am so sorry. | 我想要过来向你当面道歉 |
[57:42] | And that I am very embarrassed. | 我真的是万分羞愧 |
[57:47] | And that you won’t be having any more trouble from me. | 还有 我再也不会给你添任何麻烦了 |
[57:52] | -I promise that to you. -Okay. | -我向你保证 -好的 |
[57:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:56] | -Okay. Well, I’ll go now. -Yeah. | -好的 呃…我要走了 -好的 |
[58:11] | I’ll leave. | 我要离开了 |
[58:58] | Elizabeth, can I get a cup of coffee? | 伊丽莎白 可以给我一杯咖啡吗? |
[59:00] | Sure. Dr. Johnson, do you want anything? | 好的 强森医生 你要什么吗? |
[59:01] | No, he’s fine. | 不 他不用了 |
[59:05] | Me? Get him to talk? | 我? 要我让他谈开来? |
[59:08] | No way. That’s not what I do. | 不可能 那不是我的工作 |
[59:10] | Well, he needs to talk to somebody. | 他需要找个人谈 |
[59:12] | He’s in trouble. He needs to see somebody. | 他有麻烦 他需要找人谈 |
[59:14] | He’s got you. He’s got a friend. That’s big. That’s a major step. | 他有你这个朋友 这就很不得了了 跨出很大一步 |
[59:18] | No, he needs more help than I can give him. | 不 他需要更多的协助 |
[59:21] | What, are you gonna save him now? Is that what this is all about? | 怎么 你打算救他? 是这么一回事吗? |
[59:28] | I was his best friend. | 我从前是他最好的朋友 |
[59:30] | His golfing and his fishing buddy, okay? | 他的高尔夫球和钓鱼伙伴 |
[59:33] | -Our families vacationed together. -Okay. | -我们两家一起去渡假 -好啊 |
[59:36] | On September 1 2th, 2001 , that was over. | 2001年9月11日 一切都没了 |
[59:39] | He wants nothing to do with me. | 他完全不和我来往 |
[59:41] | Nothing to do with my wife. | 也不肯和我老婆打交道 |
[59:43] | He likes you, Alan. You know why? | 他喜欢你 艾伦 你知道为什么吗? |
[59:46] | -Why? -It’s very simple. | -为什么? -因为很单纯 |
[59:48] | Because you know nothing about Doreen and Jenny and Julie and Gina. | 因为你对朵琳、珍妮、茱莉和吉娜 完全一无所知 |
[59:52] | Or Spider, the family poodle. | 或蜘蛛 他们家的贵宾狗 |
[59:56] | You know nothing about them, so he figures you won’t ask questions. | 你对那些一无所知 所以他认为你不会问他问题 |
[59:59] | He figures you’ll just let him be. | 他认为你不会去烦他 |
[1:00:02] | Now, how funny is this? | 不过 好笑的是… |
[1:00:05] | That you’re up here wanting me to help out in another… | 你现在跑来要我帮忙… |
[1:00:07] | …fruitless campaign to get Charlie to see a shrink. | 说服查理去看心理医生 |
[1:00:11] | The one guy he figures would just let him be. | 一个他以为不会去烦他的人 |
[1:00:24] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:00:26] | I think I’m gonna get him some help. | 我打算找人帮助他 |
[1:00:28] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:00:30] | Did he ask you for help? | 他要你帮忙吗? |
[1:00:32] | Well, he needs help. | 他需要帮忙 |
[1:00:33] | He’s gotta get back in the game. He’s gotta get his life back. | 他必须重新回到职场 找回他的人生 |
[1:00:37] | The people around him right now, they’re just enabling him. | 他周遭的人全都只会纵容他 |
[1:00:41] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean, what do the experts say? | 你确定这是好主意? 专家会怎么说? |
[1:00:47] | I don’t know. I’ll find out. | 我不知道 我会找出个答案 |
[1:00:51] | I know he needs help. | 我知道他需要帮助 |
[1:00:54] | You think you have time for all this? I mean, with work and your mom and– | 你可有时间做这个? 你的工作、你妈和… |
[1:00:58] | I know you don’t think so, but I’m trying to help him. | 我知道你不赞成 但我只是想帮助他 |
[1:01:04] | Trying to help my friend. | 试图帮助我的朋友 |
[1:01:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:20] | -Want some breakfast? -Yeah. Thank you. | -要吃早餐吗? -好 谢谢 |
[1:01:26] | Just glad you wanted to do this just out of nowhere. | 真高兴你答应了 有点突如其来 |
[1:01:30] | You know, I think it’s about time you get your head around what is… | 我想是该让你见识一下 什么是好音乐… |
[1:01:33] | …and what isn’t good music. | 什么是烂音乐 |
[1:01:35] | Oh, right, right, right. | 是喔 是喔… |
[1:01:37] | Oh, Graham Nash. Songs For Beginners, | 喔! 葛兰纳许 《Songs For Beginners》 |
[1:01:40] | Just the album cover alone. | 光是封面就很正点 |
[1:01:43] | Look at that face. He knows he made a great record. | 瞧他那张脸 他晓得这张专辑很赞 |
[1:01:45] | Oh, okay, wait. Right here. | 等等…这个… |
[1:01:47] | Okay. We got O’Jays. | 《欧杰斯合唱团》… |
[1:01:50] | We got–What else we got? | 还有…还有什么? |
[1:01:52] | The Soul Tr–Hey. From the Funk Side, | 灵魂…嘿! 《From The Funk Side》 |
[1:01:54] | Now, what record collection’s complete without this? | 收集唱片一定要有这张才算完整 |
[1:01:57] | I’ll put that on my list. | 我会将它列在清单里 |
[1:02:02] | Hey, Alan. | 嘿 艾伦! |
[1:02:03] | -Oh, hey, Nigel. -Hey. | -喔 嘿 奈吉 -嘿 |
[1:02:05] | -How are you? -Good. What are you doing here? | -你好吗? -很好 你在这里做什么? |
[1:02:08] | Oh, I’m just sort of rummaging. | 只是随便看看 |
[1:02:11] | I’m a vinyl hound. I love this stuff. | 我收集黑胶唱片 我爱这类东西 |
[1:02:13] | Yeah. Hey, Charlie, this is a good friend of mine, Nigel. | 嘿 查理 这位是我的好朋友奈吉 |
[1:02:16] | Nigel, Charlie Fineman. | 奈吉 查理·芬曼 |
[1:02:18] | Charlie Fineman, Nigel. | 查理·芬曼 奈吉 |
[1:02:20] | Billy Joel, Cold Spring Harbor, | 比利乔的《Cold Spring Harbor》 |
[1:02:23] | They recorded this at too high of a speed, so it was unreleasable. | 他们当初录制时转速过快 所以无法发行 |
[1:02:26] | Eventually it came out, though. | 最后还是发行了 |
[1:02:28] | He grew up two towns away from where I grew up. | 他小时候的家离我家很近 |
[1:02:30] | We used to go to the same White Castle. | 我们去同一家快餐店 |
[1:02:34] | Say, do you guys wanna get some lunch after this? | 你们逛完之后要不要一起吃午餐? |
[1:02:37] | Yeah. What do you think, Charlie? | 好啊 你觉得呢 查理? |
[1:02:42] | I just wanna stay here. | 我只想待在这里 |
[1:02:44] | Well, afterwards. I just thought, you know… | 在这里看完之后… |
[1:02:46] | …let’s go get some lunch with Nigel. | 咱们可以和奈吉一起吃午餐 |
[1:02:51] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你说句话吗? |
[1:02:55] | I don’t wanna eat with that guy. He’s a dork. | 我不想和那个人吃饭 他是个蠢蛋 |
[1:02:58] | I mean, look at him, he’s a giant dork. | 瞧他的样子… 超级大蠢蛋一个 |
[1:03:01] | Looks like a lump of shit that someone left on the sidewalk. | 好像路边的一坨大便 |
[1:03:04] | -Charlie, come on. -Admit it. | -查理 别这样 -承认吧… |
[1:03:05] | He’s a dork. Tell me he’s not a dork. | 他是个蠢蛋 别跟我说他不是蠢蛋 |
[1:03:07] | Charlie, I’m pretty sure he can hear you. | 查理 你说的话他听得见 |
[1:03:14] | So, what do you do, Charlie? | 你从事什么工作 查理? |
[1:03:18] | I’m a collector. | 我是个收藏家 |
[1:03:20] | Really? What do you collect? | 真的? 你收藏什么? |
[1:03:23] | What do I collect? | 我收藏什么? |
[1:03:25] | I don’t know. Johnson, you can answer for me. | 我不知道 强森 你帮我回答 |
[1:03:29] | What do I collect? | 我收藏什么? |
[1:03:33] | Charlie collects things from his life. | 查理收藏他生活中的东西 |
[1:03:35] | You know, things that he finds germane to his lifestyle. | 和他生活模式相近的东西 |
[1:03:41] | And how would you describe your lifestyle, Charlie? | 你如何形容你的生活模式呢 查理? |
[1:03:46] | I noticed in the record store, you were holding up a Bob Seger album. | 刚才在唱片行我注意到你拿着 巴比席格的专辑 |
[1:03:50] | Are you a Seger man, Nigel? | 你是席格迷吗 奈吉? |
[1:03:54] | Love Seger, yes. | 我喜欢席格 对 |
[1:03:55] | Yeah. | 是啊… |
[1:03:56] | 《Smokin’O.P.’s》? 《Mongrel》? Smokin’ O,P, ‘s, Mongrel, | |
[1:03:59] | When’d you get into him? | 你何时开始喜欢他的? |
[1:04:02] | Probably later. | 长大之后吧 |
[1:04:03] | Silver Bullet or Seger System? | 是《银子弹》还是《席格系统》? |
[1:04:06] | Well, actually, I don’t like either of those albums. | 那些专辑我都不喜欢 |
[1:04:09] | That’s funny, because they’re not albums. Those are his bands. | 那些并不是专辑名称 那些是乐团名 |
[1:04:13] | Seger’s an artist. A genius. | 席格是个天才音乐家 |
[1:04:16] | An American original. | 一个美国文化原创者 |
[1:04:19] | And what are you, Nigel? | 那你是什么 奈吉? |
[1:04:21] | A therapist? Is that it? | 谘商师? 是吗? |
[1:04:23] | You sizing me up? You on the case now? You gonna fix me? | 你在评量我? 研究我? 你想要矫正我? |
[1:04:26] | No, look, I was out for a nice afternoon, I ran into my old friend– | 不…我出来散心 巧遇我的老朋友… |
[1:04:30] | Oh, bullshit. You stink like a shrink. | 胡扯! 你满身心理医生的臭味! |
[1:04:33] | You got shrink hands. | 你有心理医生的手 |
[1:04:34] | -You ordered your salad like a shrink. -Okay. | 你点色拉的样子就像个心理医生 |
[1:04:37] | -Let’s stop. This was my mistake. -No, this is good. | -算了 是我不好 -不 这样很好 |
[1:04:41] | -How does a shrink order a salad? -Don’t, Nigel. | -心理医生如何点色拉呢? -别说了 奈吉… |
[1:04:44] | -In your opinion. I’d like to know. -Let’s go outside. | -我想听听你的看法 -咱们到外面解决! |
[1:04:46] | I’m gonna beat your ass. I will beat your ass, shrink-wrap. | 我一定要好好海扁你 我会把你揍扁 江湖郎中! |
[1:04:49] | Seger fan. You’d get your ass kicked at a fucking Seger concert. | 你这席格粉丝 我要痛扁你! |
[1:04:53] | -Charlie. -Get the fuck up! Get up! | -查理 -你给我起来啊! 站起来! |
[1:04:55] | I made you in the record store the minute I saw your dorky face. | 我刚才在唱片行就识破你的真面目 |
[1:04:58] | Outside! | 到外面去! |
[1:05:00] | Okay, Charlie, calm down. | 好了 查理 别激动 |
[1:05:11] | You liar. | 你这个骗子! |
[1:05:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:05:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:05:58] | The girls still at gymnastics? | 孩子们还在上体操课? |
[1:06:01] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:06:06] | I’m gonna go wash up. | 我要去洗把脸 |
[1:06:09] | I made dinner. | 我煮了晚餐 |
[1:06:10] | Where were you, at Charlie’s? | 你跑去哪了? 查理家? |
[1:06:15] | You know what the whole problem is? | 你知道这整个问题在哪吗? |
[1:06:17] | This whole Charlie problem? | 这个〝查理问题〞? |
[1:06:20] | You’re jealous of him. | 你嫉妒他 |
[1:06:22] | -Really? -Yeah, really. | -是吗? -是的 |
[1:06:24] | I have a friend, I’m spending time away from the house… | 我有朋友 我出门和他交往相处… |
[1:06:27] | …and it’s got your feathers ruffled. You are jealous of Charlie. | 这让你很不舒服 你嫉妒查理 |
[1:06:30] | I actually think you’re jealous of Charlie. | 事实上我认为你嫉妒查理 |
[1:06:32] | He’s caught up in this world of pain, thick like quicksand… | 他遭受人生最痛苦的际遇… |
[1:06:36] | …and your only response is to covet his freedom. | 而你的唯一反应是 趁机分享他的自由 |
[1:06:39] | That is sick, Janeane. | 这种说法太病态了 金妮 |
[1:06:40] | -Is it? -What, I’m jealous of that? | -是吗? -我嫉妒他的自由? |
[1:06:43] | Just because the guy can, what, do whatever he wants now… | 就因为他可以高兴为所欲为… |
[1:06:46] | …and he’s got the freedom to just– | 有那么多自由可以… |
[1:06:48] | I mean, you think I’m jealous of that? I covet that? | 你认为我嫉妒他那样? 我分享他的自由? |
[1:06:51] | You need to check yourself. That is–That’s sick. | 你该想想你讲的话 真的很病态 |
[1:06:54] | What happened to that woman? | 那个女人结果怎样? |
[1:06:56] | The one that wanted to go down on you? | 想给你甜头尝的那个? |
[1:06:58] | I talked to Melanie at the office, and she said you made it go away. | 我和诊所的梅兰妮谈过 她说你摆平那件事了 |
[1:07:01] | -Wait a minute. You called Melanie? -Yes, I did. | -等等…你打电话给梅兰妮? -没错 |
[1:07:04] | So you’re checking up on me now, Janeane? | 你在打探我 金妮? |
[1:07:06] | Alan, I gotta talk to somebody, because you’re not talking to me. | 艾伦 我得找个人谈 因为你不和我谈 |
[1:07:10] | -She’s right. I made it go away. -I’d like to know how you did that. | -没错 我摆平了那件事 -我想知道你怎么摆平的 |
[1:07:13] | I invited the woman in, I shut the door… | 我请她进来 关上门… |
[1:07:15] | …I hopped on the desk and I just let her do it. | 我坐上桌子 让她替我服务 |
[1:07:18] | That’s real mature, Alan. | 别孩子气 艾伦 |
[1:07:19] | Well, listen to what you’re saying to me. | 那你自己呢? 讲那些五四三的 |
[1:07:21] | What are you insinuating? You don’t know me better than that? | 你在暗示什么? 你还不了解我吗? |
[1:07:25] | I’m gonna go take a walk. | 我要出去散步 |
[1:07:28] | Say hi to Charlie. | 帮我跟查理问好 |
[1:07:29] | Don’t do that. Don’t. | 你少来这套… |
[1:07:30] | Don’t act like you know what I’m– | 别做出一副 你知道我想做什么的样子… |
[1:07:33] | Did I say I was going to Charlie’s? | 我有说要到查理家吗? |
[1:07:34] | Don’t do that. You’re not in my head. | 你少来 你不是我肚子里的蛔虫! |
[1:07:38] | Send him my love. | 代我向他致意 |
[1:07:40] | See? You want– | 瞧? 你又… |
[1:07:44] | And if l–Then…. | 如果我… |
[1:07:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:55] | Charlie Fineman to see Dr. Johnson. | 查理·芬曼要找强森医生 |
[1:08:07] | -Did you wanna talk, Charlie? -I’ll wait. It’s private. | -你想找我谈话 查理? -我等一下好了 是私事 |
[1:08:10] | Oh, well, you can speak freely. I mean, this one’s totally knocked out. | 你可以尽量讲 这病人已经麻醉昏睡了 |
[1:08:13] | She’s a thousand miles away. | 完全不省人事 |
[1:08:15] | And Anna’s from Guatemala. She just got to this country recently. | 安娜是从危地马拉来的 她才刚来美国 |
[1:08:18] | She doesn’t even speak English. | 连英语都不会讲 |
[1:08:20] | Anna, Charlie’s a superhero from outer space… | 安娜 查理是从外层空间来的超人… |
[1:08:23] | …and he stuffs the front of his tights with a sock. | 他裤子里塞了一团袜子 |
[1:08:28] | You are very nice. | 你人真好 |
[1:08:31] | See? Privacy. | 瞧? 完全隐私 |
[1:08:39] | I was thinking about it, and you were right. | 我一直在想 我想你说的对… |
[1:08:45] | I do need to get some help. | 我的确需要协助 |
[1:08:49] | -I wanna get help. -That’s great. | -我想要找人帮助我 -那很好 |
[1:08:51] | Yeah. I just–I gotta be really careful, though, I don’t– | 我…但我得非常小心才行 |
[1:08:57] | I just know I’m better off not having certain thoughts. | 我若能不去想某些事 或许会比较好 |
[1:08:59] | You’re doing the right thing… | 但你这么做是对的 |
[1:09:01] | …because you need help to process those thoughts. | 因为你需要人帮你处理那些思绪 |
[1:09:03] | Well, I don’t want it to be that bozo Nigel. | 但我不要找那个蠢蛋奈吉 |
[1:09:06] | -No. -He’s a dork. | -好 -他是个蠢蛋 |
[1:09:08] | He’s the biggest dork I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过最蠢的蠢蛋 |
[1:09:10] | -Yeah, I get it. -All right. | -好 我懂 -好的 |
[1:09:12] | I get it. | 我了解了 |
[1:09:22] | That was seriously fucked up, Alan. | 你真的很坏 艾伦 |
[1:09:23] | I didn’t know he was gonna say all that shit. | 我又不晓得他会讲那些 |
[1:09:34] | Angela? | 安杰拉 |
[1:09:35] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[1:09:39] | -How you doing? -Good, thank you. You? | -你好吗? -好 谢谢 你呢? |
[1:09:41] | -Good. Good to see you. -Nice to see you. | -很好 真高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:09:44] | Charlie, this is Angela. Angela, this is Charlie. He’s my college roommate. | 查理 这是安杰拉 安杰拉 这是查理 他是我大学的室友 |
[1:09:47] | Nice to meet you, Charlie. | 很高兴认识你 查理 |
[1:09:53] | Well, thanks for seeing us on such short notice. | 多谢你临时安排时间见我们 |
[1:09:57] | Why don’t you guys come in and make yourselves comfortable? | 你们进来吧 请随便坐 |
[1:10:00] | I was just gonna grab a coffee. Anyone? | 我正要去拿杯咖啡 你们要吗? |
[1:10:02] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不要 |
[1:10:03] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[1:10:06] | Are you kidding me? She’s a baby. | 开什么玩笑? 她只是个小孩 |
[1:10:09] | Listen, you’re right. She’s young. | 没错 她是很年轻 |
[1:10:11] | But she’s good. A lot of experience with loss and grief counselling. | 但她很杰出 有很多协助克服悲恸的经验 |
[1:10:14] | She’s got nice tits. That’s not good. | 她的胸部很美 这不太好 |
[1:10:17] | Since when? | 有什么不好? |
[1:10:20] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[1:10:21] | We’ll do the meet-and-greet, you’ll see what you think… | 我们就做初步面谈 你看看感觉如何… |
[1:10:24] | …if you like her, we go from there. | 如果你喜欢她 我们再说 |
[1:10:26] | -Am I wrong about her tits? -No, you’re right. They’re wonderful. | -我对她胸部的看法不对吗? -没错 你说的对 是很美 |
[1:10:29] | So, what are you guys talking about? What’s so wonderful? | 你们在谈什么? 什么东西很美? |
[1:10:44] | Well, think about it, Charlie… | 你想一想 查理… |
[1:10:46] | …and call me or have Alan call me and we’ll schedule something. | 再打电话我或请艾伦打给我 我们再安排时间 |
[1:10:51] | -Donna, hi. -I’m early. | -唐娜 嗨 -我来早了 |
[1:10:52] | -Yeah. -Dr. Johnson. How are you? | -是的 -强森医生 你好吗? |
[1:10:55] | -I’m fine. -I’m early. | -我很好 -我来早了 |
[1:10:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:00] | Oh, Donna, this is Charlie. You remember Donna, right? | 唐娜 这位是查理 你还记得唐娜吧? |
[1:11:03] | She’s early. | 她来早了 |
[1:11:05] | -Hi. -We were just wrapping up. | -嗨 -我们才刚结束 |
[1:11:07] | -Are you a patient of Angela’s? -I didn’t agree to that yet. | -你是安杰拉的病人? -不 我还没答应 |
[1:11:12] | But you are. | 但你是她的病人 |
[1:11:13] | And it’s because you’re her…. | 因为你是她的… |
[1:11:16] | And you two are…. | 而你们俩是… |
[1:11:18] | -Yes. -We should get started. | -是的 -咱们开始吧 |
[1:11:19] | -And we have a session now, so—Let’s get going. | -我们现在要进行谘商… -我们得走了 |
[1:11:22] | We should get started. I’m sorry about the overlap. | 我们开始吧 对不起让你们的时间重迭 |
[1:11:24] | Charlie, nice to meet you. Alan, thank you. | 查理 很高兴认识你 艾伦 谢谢你 |
[1:11:26] | Better bring out the big guns for this one. She’s crazy with a side of crazy. | 你最好拿出你的枪 她这人脑筋有问题 |
[1:11:30] | -Bye. -Just saying. Protect yourself. | -拜 -你好好保护自己 |
[1:11:35] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -嗯 |
[1:11:37] | Just make sure they never schedule me near that girl, all right? | 下次别让他们安排我 有机会遇到那个女人 好吧? |
[1:11:40] | I would– | 我会… |
[1:11:42] | No, it’s just, I never wanna see her again. That’s trouble. | 我不想再见到她 太麻烦了 |
[1:11:45] | She’s too good-Iooking, I just– | 她太美了 我会… |
[1:11:48] | Nobody has a right to look that good. It’s trouble for everybody. | 哪有人那么漂亮的 她这样对大家都不好嘛 |
[1:11:53] | Okay, Charlie. | 好的 查理 |
[1:12:01] | So have you thought at all about what you’d like to talk about today? | 你有没有先想过 今天打算谈什么? |
[1:12:05] | And how you wanna start this? | 还有你想怎么开始? |
[1:12:07] | Not really. | 没有 |
[1:12:08] | I don’t know. I’m good. | 我不知道 我很好 |
[1:12:12] | You’re good? | 你很好? |
[1:12:13] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[1:12:15] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[1:12:17] | What makes you okay? | 你为什么觉得自己还好? |
[1:12:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:24] | Can I just say something? You’re too young. You’re a baby. | 我可以这么说吗? 你太年轻 你只是个孩子 |
[1:12:28] | I can’t do this. | 我没办法 |
[1:12:31] | What can I do to help you, Charlie? | 我能怎么帮你呢 查理? |
[1:12:34] | How can someone like me help you? | 像我这种人该如何帮助你呢? |
[1:12:41] | I have these things… | 有些事情… |
[1:12:44] | …that I don’t like to think about. | 我不太愿意去想 |
[1:12:51] | You’re too young. You’re too young. I can’t do this. | 你太年轻 你太年轻 我不能这么做 |
[1:12:54] | I gotta put these back on. | 我得戴上耳机 |
[1:12:57] | That’s okay. | 好的 |
[1:13:02] | What do you like to do for fun, Charlie? | 你喜欢做什么好玩的事 查理? |
[1:13:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:06] | I like movies. I like comedies. | 我喜欢电影 喜剧电影 |
[1:13:10] | Mel Brooks movies. | 梅尔·布鲁克斯的电影 |
[1:13:13] | I like to play the drums. | 我喜欢打鼓 |
[1:13:16] | I like to play “Colossus.” | 我喜欢打电动 |
[1:13:19] | Go ahead. | 再继续说啊 |
[1:13:21] | Is this session over yet? | 今天的疗程结束了吗? |
[1:13:23] | -Do you want it to be? -Yeah. | -你想要结束吗? -对 |
[1:13:26] | Then it’s over. | 那就结束了 |
[1:13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:38] | -How’d it go? -It went good. She helped a lot. | -进行得如何? -不错 她帮我很多忙 |
[1:13:40] | I think I’m all better. | 我想我好多了 |
[1:13:44] | Charlie. | 查理… |
[1:13:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:14:02] | So, Charlie… | 那么 查理… |
[1:14:05] | I wanted to go back to where we were last week. | 我想回到我们上周讲的内容 |
[1:14:08] | You were telling me that there’s some things… | 你告诉我有些事情… |
[1:14:10] | …that you don’t like to think about. | …你不愿想起 |
[1:14:13] | Do you think you could give me an example of some of those things? | 你可以举个例子 告诉我是什么事吗? |
[1:14:19] | Not yet. I’m not ready for that. | 还没 我还没准备好告诉你 |
[1:14:21] | Okay. Is there anything that you’d like to talk about today? | 好的 那你今天想讲什么呢? |
[1:14:25] | You’re too young. I told you that. It’s just… | 你太年轻 我已经说过了 |
[1:14:30] | You’re too young to do this. | 你太年轻 不适合做这种事 |
[1:14:32] | I’m gonna put these back on. | 我要戴上耳机 |
[1:14:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:14:37] | I can hear you still. | 我还是可以听到你 |
[1:14:43] | May I say something? | 我可以说句话吗? |
[1:14:46] | You’ve obviously put a lot of effort into not thinking about these things. | 很显然你很努力让自己 不去想这些事 |
[1:14:50] | No, no, no. I don’t remember them, all right? | 没… 我不记得她们 好吧? |
[1:14:55] | I don’t like to remember. | 我不喜欢去记得 |
[1:14:57] | But you said that you wanted help, right? | 但你说你想要得到协助 是吧? |
[1:15:00] | I mean, you said that you were ready to talk about some of these things. | 你说你已经准备好谈论这些事 |
[1:15:04] | And part of the help that I can give you… | 我能给予你的协助就是… |
[1:15:07] | …is to help you be okay with thinking about some of those things. | …帮助你以稳定情绪 去想那些事情 |
[1:15:11] | You wanna know what I think about? | 你想知道我在想什么吗? |
[1:15:13] | -You wanna know? -Yes, yes. | -你想知道? -是的 |
[1:15:17] | Your tits. | 你的胸部 |
[1:15:20] | -Okay. -They’re round and they’re perfect… | -好的 -很圆 很完美… |
[1:15:23] | …and I think about them for that reason. | …因为那样所以我一直想着 |
[1:15:26] | -That’s what’s on my mind. -Thank you, Charlie. Thank you. | -我心里想的就是这个 -谢谢你 查理 谢谢 |
[1:15:30] | Is the session over yet? | 今天的疗程结束了吗? |
[1:15:33] | -If you want it to be. -I do. | -如果你想要结束的话 -是的 我想 |
[1:15:37] | Then it’s over. | 那就结束了 |
[1:16:45] | So how are you, Charlie? How was your week? | 你好吗 查理? 你这周过得好吗? |
[1:16:48] | It was good. | 不错 |
[1:16:49] | Except I was angry. | 可是我很生气 |
[1:16:54] | -I was pretty mad. -Who were you mad at? | -我很生气 -你生谁的气? |
[1:16:57] | I was mad at you. | 我生你的气 |
[1:16:59] | -I didn’t really wanna come back here. -Why didn’t you wanna come back? | -我原本不想回来的 -你为什么不想回来? |
[1:17:03] | Well, you know why. Every week, you try to make me do it again. | 你知道的 你每星期都要我再来一次 |
[1:17:09] | What do I try to make you do, Charlie? | 我要你做什么呢 查理? |
[1:17:11] | Talk about things I don’t wanna talk about. | 谈论我不想谈的那些事 |
[1:17:14] | Well, for the last few weeks, you’ve been saying you were getting ready… | 过去几周以来 你一直提到… |
[1:17:18] | -…to talk about some of those—No, goddamn it, that was you! | -你准备好要谈论那些事… -不! 该死! 那是你讲的! |
[1:17:21] | I didn’t say that, you did! | 我才没讲! 是你讲的! |
[1:17:24] | I don’t wanna talk about those things. I don’t remember. | 我不想谈那些事 我不记得那些事! |
[1:17:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:30] | I’m glad you came in, even though you were mad at me. | 我很高兴虽然你生我的气 你还是愿意来 |
[1:17:34] | Yeah. I am too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[1:17:38] | Can I say something, Charlie? | 我可以说句话吗 查理? |
[1:17:41] | -Yeah. -It might make you mad again. | -可以 -这可能又会让你生气 |
[1:17:44] | No. | 不会 |
[1:17:46] | Go. | 讲吧 |
[1:17:49] | There is no point in you coming here every week… | 如果你每个星期都回来这里… |
[1:17:52] | …if we eventually don’t discuss your life… | 但我们一直不讨论你的生活… |
[1:17:56] | …and discuss your family. | 或你的家人 那就没什么用处了 |
[1:18:00] | Is this session over yet? | 今天的疗程结束了吗? |
[1:18:03] | No, it just started. | 不 疗程才刚开始 |
[1:18:05] | Can it be? | 可以结束了吗? |
[1:18:10] | If you want it to be, yes. | 如果你想要结束的话 没问题 |
[1:18:15] | Charlie, before you go, I’d just–I’d like to say something. | 查理 在你走之前 我… 我想讲一句话… |
[1:18:20] | Look, the fact is you had a family… | 实情是 你曾经有过一个家庭… |
[1:18:24] | …and you suffered a great loss… | 你失去很多… |
[1:18:27] | …and until you can discuss that and we can really talk about that… | 直到你能够讨论 我们能够真正讨论那些事之前… |
[1:18:32] | …this is all just an exercise. | 这一切都只是练习的动作 |
[1:18:36] | I can be patient, Charlie… | 我可以很有耐心的 查理… |
[1:18:40] | …but you need to tell someone your story. | 但你必须找个人把你的故事说出来 |
[1:18:45] | It doesn’t have to be me, but someone. | 不必一定是我 任何一个人都行 |
[1:19:11] | Charlie, wait a second. You didn’t tell me that this guy’s partner was black. | 查理 等等… 你没告诉我这人的搭档是黑人 |
[1:19:16] | I mean, that makes this almost bearable. | 这样整个故事就容易接受多了 |
[1:19:20] | Why do they gotta give him the green V plunge–? | 他们为什么让他穿那绿色紧身衣… |
[1:19:24] | I mean, that’s–Why’d they do that? That’s kind of faggoty. | 为什么那么做呢? 太娘娘腔了吧 |
[1:19:32] | I had three daughters. | 我曾经有三个女儿… |
[1:19:34] | -I know. -Gina was 5. She was…. | 吉娜是五岁 她… |
[1:19:39] | Jenny… | 珍妮… |
[1:19:41] | …was 7. | 七岁 |
[1:19:44] | She…. | 她… |
[1:19:48] | She liked boys already. | 她已经开始喜欢男孩了 |
[1:19:50] | Julie was 9. She was older. | 茱莉九岁 她是… 她是老大 |
[1:19:55] | They all looked alike, Johnson. | 她们都长得很像 强森 |
[1:19:58] | Like Doreen. | 就像朵琳 |
[1:20:01] | Doreen was my wife. | 朵琳是我的太太 |
[1:20:03] | D.T. That was her nickname. | 她的绰号叫朵汀 |
[1:20:07] | Doreen Timpleman. | 朵琳汀普曼 |
[1:20:09] | She had a dog, Spider. Spider. A poodle. | 她有一只狗叫蜘蛛 一只贵宾狗 |
[1:20:17] | They’d wake me up all the time, Saturday mornings, you know… | 她们星期六总是同一个时间起床… |
[1:20:21] | …singing Beatles songs to me, in harmony. | 朝我唱《披头四合唱团》的歌 四部合音 |
[1:20:24] | The four of them. | 她们四个 |
[1:20:26] | So cute. | 好可爱 |
[1:20:28] | So cute. | 好可爱 |
[1:20:31] | Doreen never, never judged me. | 朵琳从不对我妄加评论 |
[1:20:36] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:20:39] | Never nagged, like some wives do. | 从不像有些妻子那样唠叨 |
[1:20:42] | She just wanted me to take my shoes off… | 她只会要求我 要脱鞋子 |
[1:20:47] | …so I didn’t wreck the carpet. That’s it. | 免得弄脏地毯 只有那样 |
[1:20:57] | Doreen and the girls were very female. | 朵琳和女儿们都很女性化 |
[1:21:02] | I was the oddball, you know? | 我…我则是家中的异类 |
[1:21:07] | Mr. Man. | 〝唯一的男生〞 |
[1:21:12] | They adored me, Johnson. | 她们很爱我 强森 |
[1:21:17] | I bet they did. I know they did, Charlie. | 我想也是 我知道她们很爱你 查理 |
[1:21:21] | They had long brown hair… | 她们全都有棕色的头发 |
[1:21:25] | …except little Gina. She kept her hair short, you know. | 除了吉娜 她… 她留短头发…你知道 |
[1:21:31] | To be different from everybody. | 为了要与众不同 |
[1:21:37] | She…. | 她… |
[1:21:39] | She had a birthmark too. | 她还有一个胎记 |
[1:21:42] | Looked like a burn… | 像是烧伤的疤痕… |
[1:21:44] | …but it wasn’t. | 但不是烧伤的 |
[1:21:50] | When she was little, they said it was gonna go away… | 她小的时候人家都说 长大就会消失… |
[1:21:53] | …but it never did. | 但它从未消失 |
[1:21:58] | Jenny. Jenny, this one… | 珍妮 珍妮 这女孩… |
[1:22:01] | …she wanted to be a gymnast. | 她想当体操选手 |
[1:22:07] | She was such a klutz, though. | 但她真的很不行 |
[1:22:09] | I didn’t have the heart to mention it as a problem. | 我不忍心告诉她 她根本不是那个料 |
[1:22:22] | They went to see… | 她们当时去找… |
[1:22:25] | …Doreen’s sister, Ellen, and her girls in Boston… | 朵琳在波士顿的 妹妹和她的女儿 |
[1:22:29] | …and they took Spider because… | 她们带蜘蛛一起去 因为… |
[1:22:32] | …I had to work and they didn’t trust me to feed her. | 我得上班 她们不放心让我照顾她 |
[1:22:35] | But that was a joke, right? And then… | 但那只是玩笑话 然后… |
[1:22:40] | …we were all going to D.T.’s little cousin’s wedding… | 我们一家原本要去参加 朵汀表妹的婚礼… |
[1:22:43] | …in Los Angeles, and I was gonna meet them out there. | 在洛杉矶 我原本是要到那里和她们会合 |
[1:22:47] | The kids wanted to go to Disneyland… | 孩子们想要去迪斯尼乐园… |
[1:22:51] | …but they had–They were already gonna miss a couple days of school… | 但是她们那时已经跟学校 请太多天假… |
[1:22:56] | …so we had to say no. | 所以我们就不答应她们 |
[1:22:58] | You know. | 你知道 |
[1:23:05] | So I’m going on out to meet them in Los Angeles. | 所以我直接去洛杉矶和她们会合 |
[1:23:08] | And on my way to JFK, I’m in the taxicab… | 当我前往甘尼迪机场时 我坐在出租车里… |
[1:23:12] | …and I hear on the radio…. | 我听到收音机的广播 |
[1:23:20] | I get there and some man tells me the plane’s from Boston. | 当我到时 有人告诉我 那架飞机是从波士顿起飞的 |
[1:23:28] | Some other guy says there’s two planes. | 还有另外一个人说 是两架飞机… |
[1:23:35] | Then I go inside the airport and I’m watching– | 然后我走进机场 我看着… |
[1:23:40] | I’m watching on the television and l– | 我看着电视屏幕 我… |
[1:23:43] | And I saw it. | 我…我…我看到那个画面 |
[1:23:48] | I saw it and I felt it at the same time. | 我看到了 我同时也感受到了 |
[1:24:00] | I thought about Gina’s birthmark… | 我想到吉娜的胎记… |
[1:24:05] | …and l– | 我… |
[1:24:07] | I felt them burning. | 我感觉到她们被灼烧 |
[1:24:25] | Can we go? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[1:24:28] | I wanna go home now. | 我想要回家了 |
[1:24:35] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[1:24:39] | I don’t like doing it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:24:43] | Remembering. | 去回想 |
[1:24:45] | I don’t like remembering. | 我不喜欢回想 |
[1:25:20] | New York One has gotten evidence of a credible terror threat… | 纽约新闻台获悉一个 可靠的恐怖行动威胁… |
[1:25:23] | …and New York City may be a target, | 纽约市有可能是攻击目标 |
[1:25:25] | As a result, the terror-alert status has been raised, | 所以恐怖行动警讯状态因而升高 |
[1:25:27] | City officials are beefing up security on our subways, buses and airports, | 市府官员正针对地铁、公交车及机场的安全发表声明 |
[1:25:31] | Specifics about the threat haven’t been released, | 威胁内容尚未正式发表 |
[1:25:33] | Cops won’t confirm whether there’s a link to the al Qaeda terror group…, | 警察不愿证实是否与 盖达组织有任何关连… |
[1:26:08] | For Americans and Iraqis alik e… | 对美国人和伊拉克人而言… |
[1:26:10] | … today’s violent demonstrations… | 今天的暴力行动 显示出… |
[1:26:12] | … were just another long chapter in the ongoing war on terror, | 此乃另一段漫长艰辛的 反恐战争史 |
[1:26:17] | In Baghdad, a cop– | 在巴格达方面… |
[1:28:04] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[1:28:07] | Charlie, are you here? | 查理 你在吗? |
[1:28:13] | Lincoln next door called to say that you were listening to the TV too loud. | 隔壁的林肯先生说 你的电视声音太大声 |
[1:28:18] | I said you didn’t listen to the TV, but– | 我说你没在看电视 可是… |
[1:28:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:28:25] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:28:28] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:28:43] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊? |
[1:30:16] | -What are you doing, man? -You fucking almost hit me. | -你在干什么? -你差点撞死我! |
[1:30:19] | -What are you, drunk? -Are you drunk? You almost hit me. | -怎么 你喝醉酒了吗? -你醉了吗? 你差点撞到我! |
[1:30:21] | Get out of the way before I run you over. | 滚远点 免得我撞死你 |
[1:30:23] | You run me over? Come on. Come run me over. | 你想撞死我? 来啊 来撞我啊! |
[1:30:26] | Come and run me over! | 来撞死我啊! |
[1:30:27] | Look out! Get out of the way! | 小心! 快点走开! |
[1:30:29] | Okay, friend, drop the gun! | 好了 把枪丢下! |
[1:30:32] | N.Y.P.D.! Drop the gun now! N.Y.P.D.! | 我是纽约警察! 马上把枪丢下! |
[1:30:36] | Drop the gun! Andrew, where are you, man? | 丢下枪! 安德鲁 你在哪啊? |
[1:30:38] | -This guy’s crazy! -It’s good. | -这家伙疯了! -太好了 |
[1:30:41] | -Andrew! -Just do it. Come on, do it. | -安德鲁! -开枪啊! 快点 动手啊! |
[1:30:43] | -Andrew, where are you? -Do it. | -安德鲁 你在哪? -动手啊! |
[1:30:45] | -I’m gonna toast him, Andrew! -Do it. | -我要射他了 安德鲁! -动手啊! |
[1:30:50] | -Get him the fuck down! -Do not move a muscle. | -把他压到地上! -别动! |
[1:30:53] | Don’t ever point a gun at me again. I should’ve fucking shot you. | 别想用枪指着我 我刚才应该开枪射你的! |
[1:30:57] | -Get up. Get up. -Get up on your feet now! | -起来! 起来! -站起来! |
[1:31:00] | -Against the wall. -Up against the wall. | -面对着墙壁 -起来面对墙壁! |
[1:31:02] | Get the fuck up, you bastard! What the fuck you think this is? | 起来! 你这混蛋! 你在搞什么鬼? |
[1:31:07] | Stay the fuck up! Get the fuck up! | 站着别动! 起来站着! |
[1:31:20] | Alan, say hi to Pete Savarino, Charlie’s attorney. | 艾伦 这位是彼得沙瓦利诺 查理的律师 |
[1:31:24] | This is Alan Johnson. | 这位是艾伦强森 |
[1:31:26] | All the criminal charges are gonna be dropped. | 所有刑事罪名将会被撤销 |
[1:31:29] | -That’s good. -The city doesn’t wanna make… | -那就好 -市府不希望这件事… |
[1:31:31] | …a big case out of this. | 闹得太大 |
[1:31:32] | A 9l1 1 widower gets beat up by the cops. Doesn’t look good. | 911事件的鳏夫被警察殴打 不太好看 |
[1:31:36] | So we’re gonna go a different way. | 所以我们要采取不同的作法 |
[1:31:39] | They wanna do a three-day psych evaluation at Roosevelt Hospital. | 他们打算在罗斯福医院进行 三天的精神分析评量 |
[1:31:42] | That’s standard procedure. | 那是标准的手续过程 |
[1:31:45] | Well, it’s better than jail, I guess, but Jesus– | 总比坐牢好吧 我想 可是… |
[1:31:50] | Here you go. | 他来了 |
[1:31:52] | Here, talk to him and I’ll get the paperwork done. | 你陪他说话 我去处理文件 |
[1:31:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:32:13] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:32:21] | What’s gonna happen? | 接下来会怎样? |
[1:32:25] | Well, they wanna hold on to you… | 他们希望能够把你… |
[1:32:29] | …for a few days and do a psych evaluation, you know. | 留下来几天 进行精神分析评量 |
[1:32:37] | Angela and I, we’re gonna– | 安杰拉和我 我们会… |
[1:32:40] | -We’re gonna follow you and—Okay. | -我们会陪着你… -好的 |
[1:32:43] | I’ll get you settled in, make sure everything’s all right. | 我会帮你安顿好 确定一切都顺利没事 |
[1:32:54] | I’m really sorry, Charlie. I feel like this is my fault. | 我真的很遗憾 查理 我总觉得是我的错 |
[1:32:57] | You know, like I pushed you too hard. | 我逼你逼得太紧了 |
[1:33:01] | I just wanted you to… | 我只是想要你… |
[1:33:05] | …be better or something, I don’t know. | 好起来或什么的 不晓得… |
[1:33:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:33:50] | When you feel uncomfortable, you let me know, all right? | 你若觉得不舒服的话 要告诉我 好吧? |
[1:34:08] | -Are you calm? -I’m good. | -你现在冷静了吗? -我没事 |
[1:34:12] | But something that you are not doing has brought him here to this point. | 因为有些事你并没有做到 导致他今天走到这个地步 |
[1:34:16] | That’s completely irrelevant. | 那根本是两回事 |
[1:34:18] | I will see to it that he has proper out-post treatment… | 我要确定他得到妥善的治疗… |
[1:34:21] | …and I will take care of him. | 我会照顾他的 |
[1:34:23] | Please don’t tell me how to do my job. I understand what is needed here. | 请别告诉我该如何做我的工作 我知道该做什么事 |
[1:34:26] | I’m not wanting him to…, | 我不是要他… |
[1:34:40] | Sign out. | 签退出院 |
[1:34:57] | -Where’s he going? -I don’t know. | -他要去哪? -我不知道 |
[1:35:18] | Listen, Charlie, there’s gonna be a– | 听着 查理 星期五早上… |
[1:35:21] | A hearing Friday morning. | 将会举行一场听证会 |
[1:35:25] | The DA’s office wants you back in here. | 检察官办公室会要你回来这里 |
[1:35:30] | They wanna have you committed. | 他们打算让把你送进医院 |
[1:35:36] | They wanna have the right to hold on to you for up to a year. | 他们希望能够取得 监管你住院一年的权利 |
[1:35:39] | That’s what they’re saying. | 他们是这么说的 |
[1:35:43] | The hospital staff is recommending it as well… | 医院方面也是如此建议… |
[1:35:45] | …and the Timplemans, they’re onboard with it too. | 还有汀普曼夫妇… 他们也同意这么做 |
[1:35:51] | The Timplemans? | 汀普曼夫妇? |
[1:36:02] | Can we go get Chinese now? | 我们现在可以去吃中国菜吗? |
[1:36:40] | You know what it is? Janeane and I are just up under each other too much. | 你知道吗? 金妮和我都对彼此过于苛求 |
[1:36:44] | She’s always asking me to open up, you know… | 她总是要我敞开心胸… |
[1:36:46] | …talk to her, and then I do… | 和她谈 可是当我真的和她谈时… |
[1:36:49] | …and everything gets so personal, and the whole thing just goes to shit. | 又好像变成人身攻击 局面变得不堪收拾 |
[1:36:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:36:55] | Says she wants to hear what I have to say. She doesn’t wanna hear it. | 她说她想听我要讲什么 她才不想听 |
[1:37:01] | -Well, what do you have to say? -That I need some air. | -你想讲什么? -我需要空间 |
[1:37:06] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:37:07] | I mean, I love her. I’m still in love with her. | 我爱她 我…仍深爱着她 |
[1:37:11] | But, come on, give me some air, man. | 但是 拜托… 给我点空间嘛 |
[1:37:15] | I mean, it’s like I’m not even me anymore. You know? | 好像我再也不是我自己了 你知道吗? |
[1:37:21] | I’m not some damn Siamese twin, I’m me. | 我又不是连体婴 我还是我自己 |
[1:37:24] | And that shouldn’t piss her off. It’s just–It shouldn’t. | 那应该不会惹她生气 应该不会才对 |
[1:37:28] | You wanna know what I remember about you from college? | 你知道我对你大学时的印象 是怎样的吗? |
[1:37:35] | Nobody ever gave you any shit. | 从来没有人敢惹你 |
[1:37:39] | You didn’t take shit from anybody. | 别人休想欺负你 |
[1:37:45] | You know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗? |
[1:37:49] | I hate what I do. You know, the money’s good. | 我痛恨我的工作 收入是很高没错 |
[1:37:53] | But I swear to God, I hate putting phoney teeth on phoney people. | 但是我说真的 我真讨厌帮那些做作的人装假牙 |
[1:37:56] | But don’t get me wrong. I’m a dentist, and when people need it, that’s great. | 我是个牙医没错 当人们需要我时 那种感觉很好 |
[1:38:00] | I feel for them. But some assholes… | 我能体谅他们 但是有些混蛋… |
[1:38:02] | …I just wanna slap them in the head and say: | 我有时很想甩他们一巴掌说… |
[1:38:05] | “Get your ass out on the street.” You know? | 〝给我滚到外面去…〞你知道吗? |
[1:38:07] | “There’s a lot worse things to worry about than your teeth.” | 〝天底下还有比你的牙齿 更值得你担忧的事〞 |
[1:38:25] | So, what’s going on with this… | 对了 那究竟是怎么回事… |
[1:38:28] | …kitchen-remodelling thing? What’s up with that? | 你老是重新整修厨房? 那是怎么回事? |
[1:38:31] | What else could you do besides veneers? | 除了镶牙 你还做什么? |
[1:38:34] | No, no. Don’t change the subject. What’s going on with that? | 不…别换话题 那究竟是怎么回事? |
[1:38:37] | Come on, tell me. What’s up with the kitchen thing? | 别这样 告诉我 为什么一直在整修厨房? |
[1:38:44] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:38:50] | The last time I spoke to Doreen… | 我最后一次和朵琳讲话… |
[1:38:58] | …she was at the airport in Boston. | 她当时在波士顿的机场 |
[1:39:03] | She wanted– | 她想要… |
[1:39:06] | Wanted to talk to me… | 想要和我谈… |
[1:39:11] | …about the kitchen remodel… | 重新整修厨房的事 |
[1:39:13] | …that she and the girls wanted to do. | 她和女儿们想要那么做 |
[1:39:18] | And I was busy, running out the door… | 我当时在忙 正赶着出门… |
[1:39:27] | …and I fucking snapped at her. | 我对她大发脾气 |
[1:39:35] | Oh, man, the last time I fucking spoke to her. | 喔 天 那是我最后一次和她说话 |
[1:39:45] | I hated kitchen talk. | 我痛恨谈厨房的事 |
[1:39:54] | I think you gotta let that go, Charlie. | 我想你应该放手了 查理 |
[1:40:00] | I’m sure you said a lot of nice shit to her before then, man. | 我相信你从前对她说过 很多很甜蜜的话 |
[1:40:06] | It’s one thing, man. Just let it go. | 这件事 你就别放在心上了 |
[1:40:10] | -Yeah? -Hell, yeah. | -可以吗? -当然啦 |
[1:40:21] | Are you gonna be all right, Charlie? | 你会没事吗 查理? |
[1:40:25] | You’re gonna make it, right? | 你能撑过去的 是吧? |
[1:40:32] | I’m more worried about you, Johnson. | 我还比较担心你呢 强森 |
[1:40:41] | I’m more worried about you. | 我还比较担心你呢 |
[1:40:55] | If you listen carefully, you’ll be able to hear assholes puckering, okay? | 你若仔细听就会听出 里面全都是些势力鬼 |
[1:41:00] | Go, go, go. | 去吧… |
[1:41:07] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[1:41:09] | Listen up. | 听着… |
[1:41:11] | If I ever happen to get into a situation with a patient again… | 如果我再次和病人发生争执的话… |
[1:41:15] | …I don’t care what it does to our liability… | 我才不管会对 营业保险有何影响 |
[1:41:17] | …you know what you’re gonna do? You’re gonna back me up. | 你们知道该怎么做吗? 你们应该要挺我 |
[1:41:20] | I put this practise together… | 这诊所是我撑起来的 |
[1:41:22] | …and I made you all filthy stinking rich. | 我让你们每个人赚那么多臭钱 |
[1:41:25] | Especially you, Stelter. | 尤其是你 史特勒 |
[1:41:28] | Got a problem with what I’m saying, take your ass back to Brooklyn… | 你要是不中意我现在说的话 就给我滚回布鲁克林… |
[1:41:31] | …and get whacked around with insurance cases. | 去那里管保险的案子! |
[1:41:34] | That’s it. I’m sick of playing with candy-asses. | 我受够了当个乖乖牌 |
[1:41:36] | You know, Alan, I really think this is inappropriate. | 艾伦 我认为这样真的很不得体 |
[1:41:40] | I don’t care what you think. | 我才不在乎你怎么想 |
[1:41:42] | This isn’t a discussion. It’s a warning. | 这不是在讨论 这是个警告 |
[1:41:46] | There’s gonna be some changes made around here… | 这里将会有些改变 |
[1:41:48] | …and you may not all make the cut. | 你们不一定每个人都能分红 |
[1:41:57] | As you were. | 继续做你们的事吧 |
[1:42:01] | The new champ. | 新任冠军高手! |
[1:42:04] | No, no. You were in there with me. It’s what you said. | 不…是你激励我的 你之前在餐厅讲的话 |
[1:42:06] | See, that’s the old college Johnson. That’s taking-no-shit Johnson. | 那就是大学时代的强森 无人敢欺负的强森 |
[1:42:10] | I gotta…. | 我得要… |
[1:42:12] | Unfortunately, I think I was thinking about another guy we know. | 事实上 我刚才想的是 另一个同学… |
[1:42:17] | Handleman, Andrew Handleman. | 汉德门? 安德鲁汉德门? |
[1:42:19] | -He didn’t take shit from nobody. -Oh, yeah. | -他从前谁都不鸟的 -喔 对 |
[1:42:22] | You used to take shit from everybody, though. | 经常被人欺负的是你 |
[1:42:24] | Remember that? | 记得吗? |
[1:42:26] | But you were great in this one. That was fun. | 不过你刚才的表现真的很棒 好玩极了 |
[1:42:39] | What were the combined findings of the hospital staff? | 医院的综合评量结果是什么? |
[1:42:43] | The staff did find Charles Fineman victim to severe symptoms… | 我们认为查理·芬曼 患有严重的… |
[1:42:47] | …of post-traumatic stress disorder… | 灾难后压力症候群 |
[1:42:49] | …as well as delusional tendencies related to that… | 并且有出现幻觉的倾向… |
[1:42:52] | …and an incapability to function… | 而且无法正常的… |
[1:42:55] | …in anything resembling a normal adult manner. | 像正常成年人一样自主过活 |
[1:42:57] | And do you think remanding him to the hospital for up to a year… | 你认为让他留在疗养院一年… |
[1:43:02] | …would benefit Dr. Fineman? | 对芬曼医生会是件好事吗? |
[1:43:04] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我认为如此 |
[1:43:08] | -Thank you. -Thank you, Dr. Bale. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 贝尔医生 |
[1:43:09] | You may step down. | 你可以下去了 |
[1:43:11] | I disagree strongly with that finding. | 我个人非常不同意对该诊断结果 |
[1:43:15] | Your Honour, I think that Charlie needs to find his own way. | 法官大人 我认为查理需要 自己去摸索 |
[1:43:20] | Not on our time, but on Charlie’s time. | 不是以我们的步调 而是查理的步调 |
[1:43:23] | And I think that will happen. | 我认为那是有可能的 |
[1:43:25] | He’ll find people that will fill his life again. | 他将再度找到让他觉得还活着的人群 |
[1:43:28] | Not today, but soon. Slowly. | 不会是今天 但指日可待 |
[1:43:32] | Can I just ask a question… | 我可以问一个问题… |
[1:43:33] | …about your life experience in regard to this long-term illness? | 关于你对这种长期疾病的 实际接触经验? |
[1:43:38] | I’m curious. How old are you? | 我很好奇 你几岁? |
[1:43:40] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那有何关连呢? |
[1:43:43] | -Dr. Fineman—That question sucks, Your Honour. | -芬曼医生… -那个问题很烂 法官大人 |
[1:43:45] | -It’s actually a good question. -No, no, no, it sucks. It sucks. | -事实上 那是很好的问题 -才怪 烂透了 |
[1:43:49] | You know, we’re gonna talk about age. | 如果要谈年龄的话… |
[1:43:51] | He’s gotta go to Little League practise soon. | 这个人很快就有资格 参加少棒队 |
[1:43:54] | Dr. Fineman. | 芬曼医生 |
[1:43:57] | Mr. Fallon, the question’s specious. It demeans the court. | 法兰先生 这问题有点不切实际 有辱法庭 |
[1:44:01] | You don’t need to address it, Dr. Oakhurst. | 你不必回答 欧克赫斯特医师 |
[1:44:05] | He wouldn’t talk about them from that day on, any of them. | 自那天起他就不肯谈论她们 |
[1:44:10] | Then he cut us off. He wouldn’t take my calls. | 然后他不与我们联络 不肯接我的电话 |
[1:44:13] | He wouldn’t take our calls. | 不肯接我们打的电话 |
[1:44:16] | You know, this has destroyed my wife a second time… | 这件事对我太太等于是二度打击 |
[1:44:20] | …what’s happening here with Charlie. | 因为查理现在所经历的事情 |
[1:44:23] | She couldn’t even take the stand today. | 她今天甚至无法上庭作证 |
[1:44:25] | This has been awfully hard on her. | 这对她的打击太大了 |
[1:44:28] | Tell me about what happened the last time Charlie was over. | 告诉我查理最后一次 到家里的情况 |
[1:44:32] | We wanted to show him some pictures of the girls, some photos. | 我们想给他看几张孙女们的照片… |
[1:44:36] | It was very, very hard. We wanted to give them to him. | 真的很不好受 我们想把那些照片交给他 |
[1:44:41] | And what happened when you showed him the photos? | 当你们给他看那些照片时 发生了什么事? |
[1:44:43] | Charlie broke a beautiful lamp of Ginger’s. | 查理打破了珍哲的一盏美丽的台灯 |
[1:44:47] | It was one of a set. We gave the other to our daughter. It was– | 那是一对台灯的其中一盏 另一盏我们送给了我女儿… |
[1:44:50] | How long are we gonna talk about this lamp? Goddamn it. | 我们到底要谈这该死的台灯多久? 要命! |
[1:44:53] | It was a lamp. Let it go already. | 只不过是盏台灯 拜托! |
[1:44:56] | -It’s more than a lamp, Charlie. -Oh, come on. | -那不仅只是盏台灯 查理 -拜托! |
[1:44:58] | It was a hell of a lot more than a lamp. | 那盏台灯意义重大! |
[1:45:01] | -Just stop it already. Just stop it. -Okay, okay. Enough. | -别再说了 别说了! -好了! 好了! 够了! |
[1:45:05] | That’s one. Both of you… | 你们两位 这是第一次警告 |
[1:45:08] | …that’s one. | 第一次警告 |
[1:45:10] | Mrs. Timpleman, sit down. | 汀普曼太太 坐下 |
[1:45:11] | He knows damn well what that fricking lamp meant to me. | 他明知那盏台灯对我的意义 |
[1:45:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:45:23] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:45:25] | Do you carry any pictures of your grandchildren, Jonathan? | 你有带你孙女们的照片吗 强纳森? |
[1:45:29] | In my wallet, yes, of course I do. | 当然 在我的皮夹里 |
[1:45:31] | Of course he does. What is he, an animal? | 他当然带了 干嘛? 他是野兽啊? |
[1:45:33] | Oh, ma’am, please stop. | 女士 请住嘴 |
[1:45:43] | Are these photographs copies… | 这些相片影印本… |
[1:45:48] | …of the same photographs that you carry with you every day? | 和你每天携带的照片是一样的? |
[1:45:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:45:53] | And what was this little angel’s name? | 这位小天使叫什么名字? |
[1:45:57] | This is Gina. | 这位是吉娜 |
[1:45:58] | She was 5. She was a little doll. | 她五岁 她是个可爱的小娃娃 |
[1:46:02] | And this is little Jenny. | 这位是小珍妮 |
[1:46:06] | She was quite a little chess player. | 她很会下棋 |
[1:46:08] | She got that from me. | 遗传到我的 |
[1:46:11] | Jenny wanted to join a tournament, so I signed her up and we went. | 珍妮想参加比赛 我帮她报名 我们一起去的 |
[1:46:16] | And that photograph… | 那一张… |
[1:46:18] | …that’s you and her at a chess tournament together? | 那是你和她一起 参加下棋比赛的照片? |
[1:46:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:46:25] | -And this? -This is all of us at the Cape. | -这张呢? -这是我们大家在开普角照的 |
[1:46:31] | And this photograph. | 这张照片… |
[1:46:32] | -This is your daughter Doreen here? -Yes. | -这是你的女儿 朵琳? -是的 |
[1:46:41] | And this photograph… | 这张照片 |
[1:46:44] | …this is all four of them? | 这是她们四个? |
[1:46:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:46:48] | All four of them. | 她们四个全部 |
[1:46:54] | Dr. Fineman. | 芬曼医生… |
[1:46:58] | Dr. Fineman. That’s two. | 芬曼医生 这是第二次警告 |
[1:47:05] | I bet you miss them. | 你一定很想念她们 |
[1:47:07] | I think about them all day. Every day of my life. | 我整天无时无刻不想着她们 我将一辈子想念着她们 |
[1:47:12] | I don’t understand how anyone could not. | 我不明白怎么会有人不想念 |
[1:47:16] | Dr. Fineman. | 芬曼医生 |
[1:47:17] | I have no further questions, Your Honour. | 没有别的问题了 法官大人 |
[1:47:26] | -Your Honour, you gonna allow this? -That’s three. | -法官大人 你任由他撒野? -第三次警告 |
[1:47:30] | Bailiff. | 法警… |
[1:47:31] | Take him out to the hallway. | 把他带到走廊去 |
[1:47:33] | Just let the guy– | 让他去… |
[1:47:35] | -Wait a minute. Wait a minute. -Hey, come on. | -等一下! 等一下! -嘿 别这样 |
[1:47:38] | Hey, take it easy. | 嘿 别太粗鲁 |
[1:47:39] | Take it easy with him. | 别对他太粗鲁 |
[1:47:43] | I’m right here, Charlie. | 我就在这里 查理 |
[1:47:45] | Charlie, I’m right here. Charlie, I’m right here. | 查理 我就在这里 查理 我就在这里 |
[1:47:51] | Clear the court. | 退庭! |
[1:47:55] | I wanna see counsel for both sides and the Timplemans… | 我要见两边律师 和汀普曼夫妇 |
[1:47:58] | …in my chambers in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后到我办公室 |
[1:48:07] | This is a mess. | 简直是乱七八糟 |
[1:48:10] | First off, you ever pull crap like that in my court again… | 第一 你们要是敢在我的法庭上 再搞这样的飞机… |
[1:48:15] | …I will have hardened inmates using you as a dress-up doll. | 我就把你关进大牢里 |
[1:48:19] | -Hear me? -Your Honour, in my defence– | -听到了吗? -法官大人 我要说的是… |
[1:48:20] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:48:25] | You know something? | 你们知道吗? |
[1:48:28] | The more I think about this damn case… | 这个案子我愈想就愈发现… |
[1:48:32] | …the more I realise that this is a family matter. | 这根本就是件家务事 |
[1:48:35] | This is not something that the state should be deciding upon. | 清官难断家务事 这不该由法庭来决定 |
[1:48:38] | -Your Honour—Shut up. | -法官大人… -闭嘴 |
[1:48:46] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的… |
[1:48:49] | I want you to shut up, Mr. Fallon. | 我要你闭嘴 法兰先生 |
[1:48:52] | This is not going well for you, you hear me? | 这案子对你不怎么顺利 你懂吗? |
[1:48:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:48:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:48:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:49:04] | Mr. and Mrs. Timpleman… | 汀普曼先生、夫人… |
[1:49:08] | …this is very serious stuff we’re talking about here. | 我们所面对的是件非常严重的事 |
[1:49:13] | I mean, it’s easy to see… | 大家都看得出来 |
[1:49:14] | …that this man is going through something very profound. | 这个人所经历的是非常深沉的感受 |
[1:49:19] | It’s obvious. | 很明显 |
[1:49:22] | He may need some hospitalisation. | 他或许需要住院治疗 |
[1:49:25] | He may. | 或许吧 |
[1:49:27] | On the other hand… | 但就另一方面… |
[1:49:30] | …he might just need to find his own way. | 他或许只是需要摸索出 他自己的道路 |
[1:49:35] | The fact is… | 实情是… |
[1:49:37] | …you’re correct. | 你们说的没错 |
[1:49:39] | You are the closest thing he has to family. | 你们是他最亲密的家人 |
[1:49:42] | -Thank you. -Yes, of course. | -谢谢 -是的 当然 |
[1:49:48] | I want you to go home… | 我要你们回家去… |
[1:49:52] | …and think very hard this weekend. | 这个周末仔细的考虑 |
[1:49:56] | Because we’re all gonna meet back here on Monday morning… | 因为星期一早上 我们要再回到法庭上… |
[1:50:00] | …and I’m going to let the two of you decide. | 我要让你们两个作决定 |
[1:50:04] | I want you to rack your brains. | 我要你们用心思索 |
[1:50:08] | I want you to think about what your little girl would have you do… | 我要你们想想看 你们女儿会希望你们… |
[1:50:11] | …in this situation. | 就当下这个情况怎么做 |
[1:50:16] | And I’m gonna have you look me straight in the eye… | 我要你们到时正视我的双眼… |
[1:50:19] | …on Monday morning… | 在星期一的早上… |
[1:50:22] | …and tell me whether or not… | 告诉我你们认为… |
[1:50:23] | …she would want her man put away in a place like that. | 她究竟是否希望把她的先生 送到那种地方 |
[1:50:30] | You understand what it is that I am telling you, Mrs. Timpleman? | 你明白我所说的意思吧 汀普曼太太? |
[1:50:35] | The power that I am putting in your hands. | 我赋予你们的这份权利 |
[1:50:39] | Yes. Yes, sir. | 是的 法官 |
[1:50:42] | Your Honour, can I just say something? Let me– | 法官大人 我可以说句话吗? 让我… |
[1:50:44] | What is his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[1:50:47] | Bryan Sugarman. Bryan Sugarman. | 布莱恩苏格曼… 布莱恩苏格曼 |
[1:50:51] | Monday morning. | 星期一早上… |
[1:50:53] | Ten-thirty. | 十点半到 |
[1:50:55] | Don’t bring Sugarman. | 不准带苏格曼来 |
[1:51:01] | Is Dr. Johnson coming out? | 强森医生出来了吗? |
[1:51:04] | He’s inside with the judge. | 他在里面和法官开会 |
[1:51:09] | Can I sit down? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[1:51:12] | Charlie, can Donna sit down? | 查理 唐娜可以坐下吗? |
[1:51:15] | She really wanted to come to your hearing today to support you. | 她今天很想来听证会 帮你加油打气 |
[1:51:20] | -Here? -Yeah. | -在这里? -是的 |
[1:51:23] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -好的 -好的 |
[1:51:24] | On your side. She can sit on your side, though. All right? | 坐你那边 她只能坐在你那边 好吧? |
[1:51:38] | I don’t know how they can’t see that he’s just got a broken heart. | 我不知道他们为何看不出 他的心已支离破碎 |
[1:51:41] | It’s so broken, his poor heart. | 支离破碎 他那可怜的心 |
[1:51:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:52:18] | I don’t need to talk about her or look at pictures… | 我不用谈论她 或看她的照片… |
[1:52:22] | …because the truth is, a lot of times, I see her… | 因为实情是 我经常都会看到她… |
[1:52:25] | …on the street. | 走在路上 |
[1:52:28] | I walk down the street, I see her in someone else’s face… | 我走在街上 我在别人脸上看到她… |
[1:52:32] | …clearer than any of the pictures you carry with you. | 那影像比你们身上带的照片还要清晰 |
[1:52:37] | I get that you’re in pain. | 我了解你们很伤痛 |
[1:52:39] | But you got each other. | 但是你们还有彼此 |
[1:52:42] | You got each other… | 你们还有彼此 |
[1:52:44] | …and I’m the one who’s gotta see her and the girls all the time. | 而我却是无时无刻都会看到 她和女儿们的人 |
[1:52:48] | Everywhere I go. | 无所不在 |
[1:52:53] | I even see the dog. | 我甚至还看到那条狗 |
[1:52:56] | That’s how fucked up I still am. | 那便是我到现在仍如此颓废的原因 |
[1:52:59] | I look at a German shepherd, I see our goddamn poodle. | 当我看到德国犬时 却看到我们家的贵宾狗 |
[1:53:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:53:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:53:56] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[1:53:58] | He’s gone. The movers finished up an hour ago. | 他走了 搬家公司的人一小时前清空了 |
[1:54:02] | Didn’t even leave a forwarding. | 没留下新的地址 |
[1:54:07] | He just left this. | 他只留下这个 |
[1:54:10] | He said that this was to be for you, Ginger. | 他说这是给你的 珍哲 |
[1:54:21] | Listen, I know you’ve both been through hell… | 听着 我知道你们历经怆痛… |
[1:54:24] | …but shouldn’t you just leave him alone? | 但你们是不是该放他一马? |
[1:54:28] | We just wanna be part of his life. | 我们只是想成为他生命中的一部份 |
[1:54:30] | No, I know. I understand, but it’s not an option right now. | 我知道 我了解 但现在还办不到 |
[1:54:36] | Monday morning, you need to go in there… | 星期一早上 你们必需到法院去… |
[1:54:38] | …and just call off the dogs. | 撤销这件案子 |
[1:54:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:55:00] | You take care, Adell. | 你好好保重 爱达尔 |
[1:55:02] | Thank you for taking care of Charlie. | 多谢你照顾查理 |
[1:55:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:55:12] | -When did he redo the kitchen? -Oh, God, the kitchen. | -他什么时候重新整修厨房的? -老天 厨房 |
[1:55:14] | Sixteen thousand times he did the kitchen. | 他已经整修厨房好几万次了 |
[1:55:18] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[1:55:21] | The girls would love the colour. They would love this look. | 孙女们一定会喜欢这个颜色 和整个感觉 |
[1:55:28] | It’s a kitchen, sweetie. | 只是个厨房 亲爱的 |
[1:55:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:55:54] | Can you sign off for me? | 可以帮我签收吗? |
[1:56:01] | -Hey. -Thanks. | -嘿 -谢了 |
[1:56:02] | This is the last of it. I got a pizza coming. Could you just send it up? | 这是最后一箱了 我叫了披萨 到了请帮我送上来 |
[1:56:06] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll send it up. | 好的 我们会送上去 |
[1:56:22] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[1:56:25] | Wanna go? | 要玩吗? |
[1:56:26] | No, no, no. I gotta… | 不…我得要… |
[1:56:29] | …get back to your spot and get my car. | 回去你的旧公寓拿回我的车 |
[1:56:31] | I’ll come and hang out with you tomorrow for lunch. | 我明天再过来和你玩 一起吃午饭 |
[1:56:44] | -Hi. -Hi. Come on in. | 嗨 请进 |
[1:56:51] | -Anyone order pizza? -This is the place. Here, I’ll take it. | -有人叫披萨吗? -就是这里没错 给我吧 |
[1:56:55] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:56:59] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[1:57:02] | -I’m gonna go, -Yeah, I think it’s okay. | -我要走了 -好的 应该可以了 |
[1:57:07] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:57:13] | Hey, Charlie… | 嘿 查理 |
[1:57:16] | …you don’t mind if Donna stays and has some pizza, right? | 你不介意唐娜留在这里吃披萨吧? |
[1:57:22] | Oh, yeah, she can stay. | 好啊 她可以留下来 |
[1:57:27] | -There’s some plates in the kitchen. -Thank you, Dr. Johnson. | -厨房里有盘子 -谢谢你 强森医生 |
[1:57:31] | For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[1:57:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:57:46] | I’m gonna take off and I’ll catch you tomorrow, all right, buddy? | 我要走了 明天再来找你 好吧 老兄? |
[1:57:50] | All right, go ahead. You’re up. | 好 去吧 该你了 |
[1:57:52] | -I’m up? I told you, I gotta go—You said you wanted to go again. | -该我了? 我说过我要走了… -你说你还想再玩一次 |
[1:57:55] | I thought you said that. Don’t you wanna go? | 你不是说过的吗? 你不想玩吗? |
[1:57:58] | You said you wanted to take another shot and stick around. | 你说你要留下来再玩一次的 |
[1:58:00] | Yep, that’s what I said. | 是的 我是那么说过的 |
[1:58:19] | “Shadows of the Colossus.” | 《Shadows of the Colossus》电玩 |
[1:58:57] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:59:00] | Where are you? Did you pick the girls up yet? | 你在哪里? 你去接女儿了吗? |
[1:59:03] | Going right now, | 我现在就去 |
[1:59:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:59:07] | What do you think I’m doing? Cooking dinner. | 你想我在做什么? 煮晚餐啊 |
[1:59:13] | Janeane, I gotta tell you something, babe. | 金妮 我要告诉你一件事… |
[1:59:18] | I don’t know how I got to the place where I’m not letting you in… | 我不晓得我当初是在哪个情况下 不让你进入我的心… |
[1:59:22] | …but you’re right, I’m not. | 但你说的对 我没让你走入我的心 |
[1:59:25] | And that’s wrong. I gotta open up to you. | 那是不对的 我应该要对你敞开心胸 |
[1:59:28] | Because I don’t wanna be that guy, baby, | 因为我不想成为那样的男人 宝贝 |
[1:59:30] | I don’t wanna be that guy, | 我不想当那种男人 |
[1:59:34] | I don’t know if anything I said even makes any sense, but…. | 我不知道我所说的是否说得通… |
[1:59:48] | Alan, just come home. I love you. | 艾伦 回家吧 我爱你 |
[1:59:50] | I know I probably don’t tell you that enough, but I do. | 我知道我大概不常说这句话 但我是真的爱你 |
[1:59:53] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[1:59:56] | Can you just pick the girls up and come home? | 你去接孩子然后回家来 好吗? |
[2:00:00] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[2:00:02] | I’ll be home in a minute, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗? |
[2:00:09] | You guys left this. | 你们这个东西没搬走 |
[2:00:10] | Don’t leave stuff laying around. I mean it. | 别乱丢东西 我说真的 |
[2:00:14] | Hey. No, no, no, Kemp. Take this back upstairs. Kemp. | 不…坎普 把这拿回楼上去 坎普… |