英文名称:Unknown
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | Ladies and gentelmen | 各位女士先生, |
[01:40] | we’re beginning our decent into Berlin | 我们即将降落在柏林的丹吉尔机场 |
[01:43] | In local time 10:00 am | 现在是当地时间早上8:30 |
[01:47] | Good morning | 早安 |
[01:48] | Did you sleep? | 你有睡一下吗 |
[01:51] | No , I’ll sleep at the hotel | 没有,我到饭店再睡吧 |
[01:55] | You’ll do great | 你会做得很棒的 |
[01:58] | You always do. | 你一直都很棒 |
[02:14] | What’s the purpose of your visit | 你们这次来的目的是什么 |
[02:15] | We’re here for the biotechnology summit | 来参加生物技术峰会 |
[02:17] | I’m giving a presentation! | 我来做演讲 |
[02:24] | Mr. and Mrs. Harris welcome to Berlin | 哈里斯先生夫人, 欢迎莅临柏林 |
[02:28] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[02:34] | I’m Giving a presentation? | 我来做演讲 |
[02:35] | Well, she asked. | 因为她爱问东问西的 |
[02:42] | Welcome to Berlin | 欢迎来到柏林 |
[02:46] | U N K N O W N | 片名:狙击陌生人 |
[03:07] | Martin get in the car Let him do that! | 马丁,进来车里 让司机放就可以了 |
[03:50] | What do you think he’s saying? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[03:53] | No idea | 不知道 |
[04:01] | Oh look Isabel Kronember is showing here on saturday! | 哦看看 克兰琳伯格的展出会是在这周六 |
[04:03] | Oh yeah | 噢 对啊 |
[04:05] | Do you remember when we saw her in Chicago? | 我们在芝加哥见过她呢 |
[04:08] | Yes | 对啊 |
[04:12] | I’ll meet you there on saturday | 我们周六就到展出会碰面, |
[04:15] | after my lunch with professor Brestler Yeah? | 在我和布莱斯勒教授用完晚餐之后 |
[04:20] | If you promise | 如果你说话算数 |
[04:22] | I promise | 当然了 |
[04:57] | Welcome to the Hotel Adlon, sir | 欢迎来到阿德隆饭店 |
[04:59] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[04:59] | You checkin honey I’ll take care of this | 你先去柜台登记 我来拿行李 |
[05:02] | Have you stayed with us before? | 你来过这里吗 |
[05:04] | First Time in Berlin First Time in Berlin | 我第一次来柏林 |
[05:12] | How much do I owe you? | 要付多少钱 |
[05:14] | Thirty, sir | 37元,先生 |
[05:15] | Welcome to the Adlon Hotel. | 欢迎莅临阿德隆饭店 |
[05:17] | How may I help you madam? | 我能为你做什么呢,女士 |
[05:18] | Doctor and Mrs Harris the eizenhour suite! | 哈里斯博士,有订了艾森豪威尔套房 |
[05:21] | Of course | 是的 |
[05:22] | Wait Wait | 等一下 |
[05:23] | Is everything OK sir? | 有问题吗,先生 |
[05:25] | Is this everything from the taxi? | 出租车上拿下来的行李就这些吗 |
[05:27] | Yes sir! | 是的,先生 |
[05:30] | I’m afraid Mrs. Harris but the Eizenhour suite may not be available right now | 很抱歉 哈里夫人 艾森豪威尔套房目前无法入住 |
[05:34] | What do you mean the suite may not be available? | 无法入住是什么意思 |
[05:36] | There have been some room changes, due to security reasons, | 出于安全考虑 有些房间调换了 |
[05:38] | but | 不过 |
[05:38] | But we confirmed 2 weeks ago | 可是我们两周前就预定过了 |
[05:40] | Would you mind if I answer the phone? | 你可以等我接一下电话吗 |
[06:18] | Oh jesus! Excuse me driver! | 拜托 对不起 司机 |
[06:20] | Is there anothe route? | 还有别条路吗 |
[06:39] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[06:57] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[08:18] | Can you hear me? | 哈啰哈啰 你听的到我说话吗 |
[10:04] | Doctor Fragy | 法吉医生 |
[10:24] | I don’t speak German | 我不会徳语 |
[10:27] | English? | 你是英国人吗 |
[10:30] | American | 美国人 |
[10:34] | You have been in an accident! | 你发生车祸了 |
[10:37] | Accident? | 车祸 |
[10:40] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[10:45] | Your name? | 你的名字 |
[10:47] | Martin Harris | 马丁 哈里斯 |
[10:50] | Doctor Martin Harris | 马丁 哈里斯博士 |
[10:54] | Where is my wife Liz,Is she Hurt? | 我妻子丽姿呢 她受伤了吗 |
[10:59] | Is she Hurt? where is she? | 她受伤了吗 她人呢 |
[11:01] | Doctor Harris it’s allright | 没事的,哈里斯博士 |
[11:02] | You were the only pasenger. | 你是车上唯一的乘客啊 |
[11:04] | The taxi went into the River. | 当出租车冲入河里时 |
[11:07] | Your heart stopped for several minutes! | 你心跳停止了几分钟 |
[11:09] | It’s Thursday November 24th | 今天是11月24日星期四 |
[11:12] | You have been in a coma for 4 days | 你已经昏迷四天了 |
[11:14] | Thanksgiving.My wife she’s in Berlin with me | 今天是感恩节 我妻子她跟我一起来柏林的 |
[11:19] | Where is she? Why isn’t she here? | 她人呢 怎么没在这里呢 |
[11:22] | We couldn’t find any identification with you Doctor Harris | 我们在你身上找不到任何证件 哈里斯博士 |
[11:26] | No, no no Please calm down! | 停停停, 请冷静一下 |
[11:29] | We can reach your wife! | 我们要怎么才能连络到你妻子 |
[11:32] | Does she have a cell phone? | 她有手机吗 |
[11:33] | Of course she has a cell phone! it’s | 她当然有手机 号码是 |
[11:43] | I can’t remember! | 我记不起来 |
[11:44] | Can you tell me what you do remember, Martin? | 告诉我你还记得什么 马丁 |
[11:49] | Bits and pieces | 都是一些零碎的记忆 |
[11:52] | the arriving at the airport Getting in a taxi with Liz | 到达机场后 我跟妻子丽姿一起上了出租车 |
[11:56] | I don’t know how I got here. | 我不记得怎么到这儿来的 |
[11:58] | There are no rules with severe trauma of this kind | 这种严重创伤没什么规律 |
[12:02] | Memories could lost or fractured | 记忆可能会有缺失 |
[12:05] | but most of them return. | 但大部分记忆会恢复 |
[12:07] | Although it’s unlikely you will ever fully recall the events around your accident | 但想要完整地回想起车祸前后的事 可能性不大 |
[12:10] | In the mean time let us see | 你在医院这段时间 我们会留意 |
[12:12] | if anyone has filed up a report Looking for Martin Harris | 是否马丁.哈里斯的寻人启事 |
[12:15] | Yes, yes.. yes. | 好的 好的 |
[12:33] | Brought this, for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[12:37] | Has anybody been looking for me? | 有人找我吗 |
[12:40] | My wife? My Frau? | 我妻子 |
[13:15] | Come here! | 过来 |
[13:23] | It’s beautiful, just beautiful | 真漂亮 真的很漂亮 |
[13:25] | I’m glad you like it! | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[13:31] | She gave it to me as a gift in Paris for our honey moon | 这是在巴黎我们度蜜月时 她送我的礼物, |
[14:17] | Prince Shada arrived to Berlin today | 沙达王子今天抵达柏林 |
[14:19] | for this year biotechnology global summit | 他将参加今年的生物科技全球高峰会 |
[14:22] | The personnal attendance of the flamboyan Prince Has a few speculations that the summit, | 王子以个人身出席 这引起外界诸多猜测 |
[14:27] | now in it’s tenth year will witness the annoucement of a magor scientific breakthrough | 今年峰会迎来了第十个年头 |
[14:32] | With the world’s leading researchers conveaning at the luxurious hotel Adlon in center Berlin | 届时来自全球顶尖研究人员汇集在柏林豪华的阿德隆饭店 |
[14:37] | Hotel Adlon | 阿德隆饭店 |
[14:42] | I’m here for the summit | 我来这是为了这个高峰会 |
[14:44] | Nurse | 护士 |
[14:46] | You have to realise the risk | 你要知道你这么做是很危险的 |
[14:49] | Doctor | 医生 |
[14:49] | I ve been gone for 4 days, my wife is out there somewhere in the city, | 我失踪四天了,我的妻子也不见了 |
[14:52] | she doesn’t know She’d be terrified! | 她人生地不熟的 她会吓坏的 |
[14:53] | I need to find her | 我必须找到她 |
[14:58] | Sign this! It releases you from my care! | 你要离开而不需要留下护理的话 在这里签名 |
[15:04] | And here’s my card | 这是我的名片 |
[15:07] | Any nausea, dizziness, difficulty with speech you call me immediatly! | 有恶心,头晕的问题,马上打电话给我 |
[15:11] | Do you understand? Thank you! | 明白了吗 谢谢 |
[15:27] | Welcome to the Hotel Adlon, how may I help you? | 欢迎来到阿德隆酒店 我能帮你吗 |
[15:31] | Yes, I I’m a guest at the hotel I lost my room key | 我是房客 我的钥匙丢失了 |
[15:33] | I need a new one | 我需要新的钥匙 |
[15:35] | What room were you staying in? the Eizenhour suite | 你住哪一间房 艾森豪威尔套房 |
[15:37] | It’s the Eizenhour suite. | 你的名字 |
[15:38] | May I have your name? | 马丁.哈里斯 |
[15:39] | Martin Harris. Doctor Martin Harris | 马丁.哈里斯博士 |
[15:41] | May I please see some ID Mr. Harris? | 我能看你的身分证明吗 |
[15:44] | There’s been a situation I’ve lost my passport! | 这就是问题所在 我的护照掉了 |
[15:49] | I’m going to need some ID, sir.. | 我需要合法性的身分证明 |
[15:51] | If you get someone to escort me to my room I can prove it. | 如果回到我的房间 我能证明它 |
[15:54] | Just give me a moment! | 稍等 |
[16:19] | Excuse me sir, do u have an invitation? | 对不起 你有邀请函吗 |
[16:21] | No I mean | 没有,我的意思是 |
[16:22] | Yes. My name is Doctor Martin Harris | 有 我的名字是马丁.哈里斯博士 |
[16:24] | I’m on the list! | 我在宾客名单上 |
[16:25] | Let me check I think i saw my wife go inside | 我刚看见我太太进去了 |
[16:28] | I’m trying to find her.Herr Strauss | 我必须找到她 施特劳斯先生 |
[16:34] | Doctor Martin Harris? | 马丁.哈里斯博士吗 |
[16:36] | Yes | 是的 |
[16:36] | Yes, there you are I’m Herr Strauss, head of the hotel security | 你好我是施特劳斯, 饭店的安全主管 |
[16:42] | Do you have any identification? Passport? | 你有护照, |
[16:44] | Driver’s license? | 驾照 |
[16:45] | No I don’t but | 不,我没有 但是 |
[16:49] | Professor Bressler Professor Bressler | 布莱斯勒教授 |
[16:52] | Sir He knows me he can confirm who I am. | 他认识我 他知道我是谁 |
[16:55] | If you would be patient sir, no problem. | 如果你有耐心点, 没有问题 |
[16:56] | I’m being very patient | 哈 我非常有耐心 |
[17:01] | Thank god. There she is.. | 天啊 她在那 |
[17:03] | That’s my wife over there by the buffet table! | 我的妻子在自助餐桌旁 |
[17:09] | I have been missing for 4 days | 我失踪四天了 |
[17:10] | and she has no idea waht happened to me | 她不知道我出了什么事 |
[17:13] | So I need you to take me to her right now! | 所以我要你带我过去找她,就是现在 |
[17:21] | OK Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[17:25] | The lady in the dark dress | 穿黑衣服的女人 |
[17:27] | OK | 好的 |
[17:31] | Excuse me madam, your husband is here! | 抱歉,女士 你的丈夫在这里 |
[17:37] | Liz oh Jesus | 丽姿 |
[17:41] | Excuse me, do I know you? | 对不起, 我认识你吗 |
[17:49] | Liz what’s wrong? I’m sorry.. | 丽姿,怎么了 对不起 |
[17:53] | I was in an accident.. I was in a coma.. | 我发生意外我昏迷了 |
[17:55] | I they didn’t know who I was | 他们不知道我是谁 |
[18:00] | I said I’m sorry! | 我说对不起 |
[18:03] | You must have me confused with someone else. | 你一定是把我与其他人搞混了 |
[18:07] | Liz It’s me Martin! | 丽姿,是我,马丁 |
[18:13] | Your husband. | 你的丈夫 |
[18:17] | This is a missunderstanding. I don’t know this man! | 这是个误会 我不认识这个人 |
[18:21] | Martin This is my husband. | 马丁 这是我的丈夫 |
[18:26] | You are Doctor Martin Harris? Last time I looked | 你是马丁.哈里斯博士 上次看的时候还是 |
[18:30] | Yup. Still me! | 是的,我仍然是 |
[18:34] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生什么事 |
[18:36] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[18:38] | Joke about what? | 什么玩笑呢 |
[18:41] | Because it’s not very funny! | 这样也太无聊 |
[18:43] | Do you know this man ? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[18:45] | No | 不认识 |
[18:46] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:49] | Who the hell are you? | 那你是谁 |
[18:52] | I’m her husband | 我是她的丈夫 |
[18:55] | Ok ok | 好了好了 |
[18:57] | Would you mind just getting him away from us? Please? | 可以请他离开吗 |
[19:01] | Liz Liz Stop this | 丽姿,等等 |
[19:03] | Hey! Hey! Gentelmen, Please | 嘿 嘿 先生请您离开 |
[19:04] | Get your hands off me | 放开你的手 |
[19:05] | Why don’t you just back off? | 退后 |
[19:06] | Liz what’s going on? | 丽姿,怎么回事 |
[19:08] | Back off What’s this is all about? | 退后 这是什么意思 |
[19:10] | Why don’t you just take a walk, Mr? Gentlmen, please | 先生,请您离开 |
[19:15] | If you don’t leave now , we have to call the police! | 如果你不走,我们就报警 |
[19:17] | Call the police! Call the God damned army! | 报警 干脆打电话给军队算了 |
[19:19] | That’s a good idea. Hey, what’s happening here? | 真是个好主意 这里发生什么事 |
[19:22] | You’re embarassing me, please | 你使我感到困窘 |
[19:23] | Get him out of here | 把他带出去 |
[19:24] | Liz I was hurt. l must apologize. Have a nice evening. | 丽姿 我受伤了 对不起 晚安 |
[19:28] | Liz why are you doing this to me? | 丽姿,你为什么这样对我 |
[19:32] | Right there that’s Liz! | 在那里是丽姿 |
[19:35] | and I am | 我在 |
[19:39] | I must have been outside i can’t remember. | 我一定是站在酒店外面 我记不起来了 |
[19:45] | Well as you can see you are not that. | 如你所见,你没有在那 |
[19:48] | The informations confirms the arrival of Doctor | 资料显示 哈里斯博士和太太的到达时间 |
[19:51] | and Mrs Harris on November the 20th at 7:40 am | 是在11月20日早上7点40分 |
[19:53] | Yes | 是的 |
[19:54] | At 8:50 she checked into the suite at the Hotel | 她在8点50分登记入住饭店套房 |
[19:58] | Followed by Doctor Harris at 3:00 in the afternoon | 然后下午三点 哈里斯博士登记入住 |
[20:01] | What? Thank you | 什么 |
[20:05] | He’s not Martin Harris, I am Doctor Martin Harris | 他不是马丁.哈里斯 我才是马丁.哈里斯博士 |
[20:11] | The man upstairs is pretending to be me | 楼上那个人冒充我 |
[20:13] | Then this imposter, did he also steal your wife? | 这个骗子 他也骗了你的妻子吗 |
[20:16] | He must be forcing her or something | 她一定是被强迫的 |
[20:18] | Why? Help me why? | 为什么会这样 帮我个忙 告诉我原因 |
[20:22] | For God’s sake just do an internet search | 天啊 你可以搜寻因特网看看 |
[20:25] | There are 400 Martin Harrises in the United States, sir | 在美国有超过400个马丁.哈里斯 |
[20:28] | we already checked! | 我们已经都检查过了 |
[20:30] | Rod, Rodney Cole A colleague at Langemore in the States. | 罗德尼.柯尔 他是我在美国 兰格瑞莫大学的同事 |
[20:34] | A dear friend He can verify who I am! | 一位好朋友 他知道我是谁 |
[20:37] | Please call him | 请打电话给他 |
[20:39] | It’s uh 0015081462595 | 号码是001-508-146-2595 |
[20:48] | This is Doctor Cole I’m having an | 我是柯尔博士 有事请留言 |
[20:50] | Sorry, answering machine. | 抱歉,是录音机 |
[20:53] | Professor Bressler talk to him. | 布莱斯勒教授跟柯尔沟通过 |
[20:55] | He’s the reason I’m in Berlin | 让我来柏林 |
[20:57] | He invited me over to the summit to discuss my pieces | 布莱斯勒教授邀请我去参加会议 探讨我的理论 |
[20:59] | You know professor Bressler? Yes | 你知道布莱斯勒教授 是的 |
[21:01] | Well we haven’t acctualy met | 我们没见过面, |
[21:03] | but We’ve benn speaking on the phone Emailing dozens of times! | 但我们通过电话和电子邮件连络有十几次了 |
[21:10] | Why don’t you arrest him? For what? | 你为什么不逮捕他 为了什么 |
[21:13] | Entering the country legally? | 非法进入国家 |
[21:16] | Presenting all the correct documentation and sharing the hotel suite with his wife? | 有合法的所有身份证明 并与他的妻子一起住饭店套房 |
[21:20] | Excuse me with your wife. | 抱歉,你的妻子 |
[21:24] | She is my wife! | 她是我的妻子 |
[21:27] | Herr Strauss, I found a Doctor Harris at Langemore University! | 施特劳斯先生吗 我已经找到马丁.哈里斯在兰格瑞莫大学的讯息 |
[21:31] | Yes. thank you Thats’ what I’ve been trying . | 谢谢 那就是我想要的 |
[21:39] | Wait Wait Please | 请等等 |
[21:42] | You’re going to arrest me? I demand to speak to my embassy | 你要逮捕我吗 我要求跟我的大使馆讲话 |
[21:46] | Unfortunatly, it’s your Thanksgiving. | 令人遗憾,这是感恩节 |
[21:47] | The embassy is closed until Monday. | 大使馆关闭直到星期一 |
[21:56] | Herr Strauss, can I have a quiet word please? | 施特劳斯先生,我能单独跟你说下话吗 |
[22:02] | OK | 好吧 |
[22:06] | Listen | 听着 |
[22:10] | You’re probably right. I The accident | 你是对的 因为我出了车祸 |
[22:15] | I haven’t been remembering things very well I’m confused. | 我记忆混乱 我胡涂了 |
[22:21] | This is my doctor at the hospital here in Berlin | 这是我在柏林就医的主治医生的名片 |
[22:24] | He warned me that this sort of thing is gonna happen | 他警告我,如果我出现刚那些症状 |
[22:30] | I need to go back there, now! I’m so embarassed. | 我现在就必须回去 我现在感到无地自容 |
[22:37] | So now you’re saying that you are not Doctor Martin Harris? | 所以现在你承认你不是哈里斯博士 |
[22:44] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[23:02] | Please take him to this address! | 把他送到这个地址 |
[23:16] | Wait Stop! Stop! I’ve changed my mind! | 等一下 停车我改变主意了 |
[24:31] | Need passport | 我需要护照登记入住 |
[24:34] | Please Please? | 我多给你钱,给我个房间好吗 |
[24:38] | Police, very bad | 警察会查,很麻烦 |
[24:49] | This is Doctor Cole. | 我是柯尔博士 |
[24:52] | I’m having an out of office experiene right now. Please leave a msg | 我现在不在请留言 |
[24:55] | Rodney, it’s me Martin Listen I’m in Berlin for the summit | 罗德尼 是我马丁 我在柏林参加一个会议 |
[25:00] | But it’s Liz , She’s | 是关于丽姿 她 |
[25:03] | I I don’t know what she’s doing! | 我不知道她正干什么 |
[25:07] | And there is another man involved! Sh She’s | 还有其它人,她 |
[25:15] | I’m in trouble Rod wait Shit | 我遇到麻烦 等等 见鬼 |
[26:41] | Stop the door | 打开门 |
[29:08] | The bitch cost him €20,000 | 那婊子花了我们两万元修车 |
[29:14] | The Insurane won’t cover the cab and she had no license. | 因为她是非法移民所以出租车保险没有赔付 |
[29:20] | He says illegal immigrants are destroying German society! | 他说非法移民破坏了德国社会 |
[29:27] | So, I’m guessing he doesn’t know where she is | 我猜那家伙没找到她 |
[29:29] | No one knows where she is | 没有人知道她在那里 |
[29:34] | Thank him for his time. | 麻烦您了 |
[29:40] | Excuse me! | 请问 |
[29:41] | Hey American. I’m sorry we couldn’t help you | 对不起美国人,我们无法帮到你 |
[29:44] | You know where she is I can tell. | 我想你知道她在那里 |
[29:46] | Look I just want to thank her, she saved my life | 我想要感谢她救了我的命 |
[29:49] | I thought maybe I could give her some money! | 我想给她一些钱 |
[29:51] | I just wanna thank her! | 我只想感谢她 |
[29:53] | Please? | 拜托 |
[30:11] | You remember me? I was in your taxi | 记得我吗 我在你的出租车里 |
[30:14] | I don’t drive a taxi | 我从没开过出租车 |
[30:16] | I was in your taxi, we crashed | 我坐上你的车然后掉入河里了 |
[30:18] | I need to know where did u pick me up? | 我想知道我在哪儿上车的 |
[30:22] | Where was I going? | 我要去哪里 |
[30:23] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:24] | Your friend, Biko | 你的朋友比克告诉我的 |
[30:28] | Just leave me alone | 别烦我 |
[30:32] | Please, help me! | 请帮帮我 |
[30:35] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[30:38] | Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[30:52] | Excuse me, | 请问一下 |
[30:53] | I need to find professor Bressler’s Lab | 我想找实验室的布莱斯勒教授 |
[30:55] | I’ve got an appointement at 12:30 and I’m late | 我有个约会在12点30分 我迟到了 |
[30:57] | Your name please? | 请告诉我你的名字 |
[30:59] | Doctor Martin Harris! | 马丁.哈里斯博士 |
[31:05] | Wait here please The professor knows who I am | 请在这里等 教授知道我是谁 |
[31:08] | We scheduled this appointement weeks ago | 几个星期前我们就约好了 |
[31:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[31:51] | Professor This laboratory is a restricted area, who are you? | 你是谁 这个实验外人禁止入内 |
[31:53] | This man is not Martin Harris! | 这个人不是马丁.哈里斯 |
[31:56] | I am Doctor Martin Harris | 我才是马丁.哈里斯博士 |
[31:59] | So what is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[32:01] | there are two Martin Harrises? | 有两个马丁.哈里斯 |
[32:03] | No! Let me explain | 不,让我解释 |
[32:05] | This man showed at my hotel last night claiming to be me! | 这名男子昨晚出现 在我饭店,并声称他是我 |
[32:08] | The police were called! | 还招来了警察 |
[32:09] | I called the police you son of a bitch! | 我叫的警察,浑蛋 |
[32:11] | He checked himself out of a hospital, seems he was in an accident. | 他在发生了意外住院期间跑出来了 |
[32:14] | Professor Professor should I call the police? | 教授 教授,要我报警吗 |
[32:17] | Yeah, thank you | 是的,感谢 |
[32:18] | We talked you and I on the phone | 以前我们一直用电话沟通 |
[32:21] | We discussed your interest in alternative form of propagation | 我们讨论了其他形式的复制 |
[32:24] | I told you about my father. | 我跟你说起过我的父亲 |
[32:26] | A school teacher who has passion for science! | 一个热爱科学的老师 |
[32:29] | We talked about your children! | 我们谈过你的孩子 |
[32:31] | About how much time you spend with them since you lost your wife | 因为你的妻子已经去世 你花了很多时间陪他们 |
[32:34] | Two girls, right? | 两个女孩,对吗 |
[32:36] | You told me their names And I I just can’t . | 你告诉过我他们的名字 并且我 我只是不能 |
[32:42] | I know them I know them | 我知道他们 |
[32:45] | Loral, Lylie, twins ten years old | 他们是双胞胎 劳菈 劳菈莉莉 今年十岁了 |
[32:48] | About the same age I was | 大致相同的年龄,因为我 |
[32:50] | When I told my father I wanted to be a botanist | 当我告诉爸爸 我想要成为一位植物学家时 |
[32:53] | Do you remember Professor? We talked about that on the phone | 教授,记得吗我们在电话中谈过 |
[32:55] | How I’d never seen my father this happy? No! | 我父亲从来没有这么高兴过 |
[32:58] | That wasn’t you! | 这不是你 |
[33:00] | Don’t you remember we spoke about how brave our wives were to marry Scientists | 我们曾经说过 要和科学家结婚 我们的妻子必须拥有非凡的勇气 |
[33:03] | I told you about our honey moon in Paris | 我还告诉你了 我们的蜜月是在巴黎度过的 |
[33:07] | My wife and I! | 我们夫妻俩 |
[33:09] | And how she wanted to visit all the museums | 她想参观所有的博物馆 |
[33:12] | And all I wanted to do was go to the “L’ecole Polytechnique” | 而我却只是想去参观英国曼彻斯特大学 |
[33:15] | But she insisted and that’s how I first saw “Leonardo Vitruvian Man” Wow! | 但是,她坚持去博物馆,在那里我第一次看到了由莱昂纳多维特鲁威人 |
[33:25] | This is not happening | 这不可能 |
[33:26] | Professor the Police are here! | 教授,警察来了 |
[33:27] | Moment, moment. | 等等 |
[33:29] | I don’t know who this man is but he has taken everything from me! | 我不知道这个人是谁,但他搞乱了一切 |
[33:34] | You have to arrest him | 你必须逮捕他 |
[33:37] | Go on arrest him! | 快点逮捕他 |
[33:39] | I don’t beleive they need to do this! | 我不相信我要这样做 |
[34:14] | Water? | 喝水 |
[34:17] | No | 不要 |
[34:37] | My friend.. he | 我的朋友,他是 |
[34:45] | He finds people! | 他找人的 |
[34:54] | Martin!The mistake was mine I should have never let you leave! | 马丁 我错了 我不应该让你走 |
[34:59] | What’s happening to me Doctor. | 医生,我是怎么回事 |
[35:01] | Confusion, memory loss | 意识混乱,记忆遗失 |
[35:02] | Complete aportion loss of identity! | 完全或者部分忘记自我 |
[35:05] | These are common stages in recovery! | 这种现象在治疗恢复中很常见 |
[35:08] | A person can awaken from a coma convinced of a reality | 人在重创昏迷后醒来常常会 |
[35:11] | that was previously only a fantasy! | 把幻想当成现实 |
[35:15] | We are going to sedate you now | 现在我们要仔细检查一下 |
[35:17] | Do another MRI And try to find out what’s going on OK? | 做个核磁共振检查,看看到底是怎么回事 |
[35:21] | If I’m not Martin Harris, | 如果我不是马丁.哈里斯 |
[35:23] | why do I know so much about him? | 我为什么知道很多他的事 |
[35:26] | Perhaps he was someone you read about or met once in passing | 或许你在那读过他的信息,或者你见过他 |
[35:34] | Do you know how it feels like to become insane, Doctor? | 你知道这是多么疯狂的感觉吗,医生 |
[35:39] | It’s like a war between being told who you are and knowing who you are. | 这是幻想与真实自我的斗争 |
[35:48] | Which do you think wins? | 你认为谁会赢 |
[36:59] | Hello Martin, this won’t take very long! | 你好,马丁 这要不了多久时间 |
[40:49] | It’s OK. I feel much, much better! | 没关系 我感到好多了 |
[42:24] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[42:28] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[43:10] | Are you Jurgen? Yeah | 你是朱尔根吗 是的 |
[43:20] | You met her? | 你见过她吗 |
[43:22] | She looked after me at the hospital! | 我住院时她照顾过我 |
[43:24] | She was king to me too | 她对我的照顾很周到 |
[43:27] | I’m sorry, she’s dead. | 抱歉 她已经死了 |
[43:33] | Come in Thank you | 进来 谢谢你 |
[43:49] | Drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[43:50] | No thanks | 不,谢谢 |
[43:56] | I was a former member of the Stasi | 我以前在斯塔西, |
[43:59] | The ministry for state security | 服务于国家安全局 |
[44:02] | East German Secret Police | 东德秘密的警察吗 |
[44:05] | Yeah Proudly | 是的 无上光荣 |
[44:18] | Excuse me, I cannot drink any longer .but the life to forget it | 抱歉 我不能喝酒了 但我总想忘了这一点 |
[44:22] | We Germans are experts at forgetting | 我们德国人很擅长遗忘 |
[44:25] | We forgot that we were Nazies, | 我们忘记自己曾经是纳粹分子, |
[44:27] | now we have forgotten 40 years of communism, all gone. | 我们忘记了40年共产主义 全部不见了 |
[44:31] | But it’s not just history that is forgotten! It’s people too. | 不仅历史被遗忘 人也是 |
[44:35] | Please tell me more about nurse Gretchen Erfurt | 能告诉我一些格雷琴爱尔福特护士消息吗 |
[44:45] | Quite a story | 相当不错的故事 |
[44:47] | For a moment they had me convinced that I was crazy | 他们认为我已经神志不清 我差点就相信了 |
[44:51] | But when they came to take me, | 但是当他们来抓我时 |
[44:55] | when they Killed your friend I knew | 他们杀死你的朋友时 我知道我没疯 |
[45:00] | I’m not sure how I can be of service | 我不知道怎么才能帮到你 |
[45:03] | I need you to help me prove I’m me | 我需要你帮忙 证明我就是我 |
[45:10] | May I? Please! | 我可以看吗 请 |
[45:14] | It’s a gift from my father | 我爸爸给我的一个礼物 |
[45:17] | I always have it with me | 我总是带着它 |
[45:30] | These mean anything to you? | 你知道这些数字的意义吗 |
[45:33] | No it’s my wife’s writing! | 不知道,是我妻子写的 |
[45:35] | So they mean something to her! | 那她知道这些数字的意义 |
[45:41] | It’s my schedule for this week I wrote it for memory | 这个星期我的行程表 我写了一个备忘录 |
[45:46] | Your wife’s involvement in this | 你的妻子也涉入此事 |
[45:48] | there must have been something in the past | 这一定跟过去一些事情有关 |
[45:51] | You’ve a friend? An acquaintance? No | 你的朋友,熟识的人吗 不是 |
[45:54] | Unexplained absence! | 找不到原因吗 |
[45:56] | No, there was nothing! I would have known | 不,什么也没有 有的话我早知道了 |
[46:00] | Men always like to think | 男人总喜欢自以为是 |
[46:03] | It’s not Liz. I know her | 丽姿不是这种人 我了解她 |
[46:05] | Yet she does not know you! | 不过,她不了解你 |
[46:07] | Look whoever has been doing this, | 听着 不管幕后黑手是谁, |
[46:08] | They’ve been planning it for some time! | 他们一定提前做好了周密的计划 |
[46:11] | They have passports, credit cards, family photos for God’s sakes | 他们有我的护照,信用卡和我的家庭合影 |
[46:15] | I mean this takes preparation, doesn’t it? | 准备这些都需要时间 对吧 |
[46:18] | They have ddetailed knowledge of my research | 他们对我的研究了如指掌, |
[46:21] | My relationship with professor Bressler | 对于我与教授的关系也了如指掌 |
[46:22] | As well as the fact that you were going to have a random accident | 而事实上,他们也没预料到你会发生的车祸 |
[46:25] | and to allow a stranger to seamlessly take your place? | 但他们马上找到人冒充你 |
[46:30] | These people may be good but they are not God | 可见这些人非同寻常,但他们不是上帝 |
[46:33] | A legal confirmation would be nice! | 你最好能提供更多的资料 |
[46:36] | Somewhere there’s proof, | 一定可以找到破绽 |
[46:38] | They cannot have thought of everything! | 他们不可能面面俱到 |
[46:39] | The question is why would they want to take your place? | 问题是他们为什么要找人冒充你 |
[46:44] | What could they gain from beeing you? | 他们想从你这里得到什么 |
[46:47] | What does your wife gain by denying you exist? | 为什么你妻子装作不认识你 |
[46:52] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[46:55] | In the stasi, we have a basic principle | 在斯塔西,我们有一个基本的原则 |
[46:58] | Ask enough questions and the man who’s lying will eventually change his story! | 谎言最终会被揭穿 |
[47:02] | But the man who tells the truth cannot change his, however unlikely his story sounds | 实话致使致终都是实话 |
[47:07] | Do you believe me? I believe | 你相信我吗 |
[47:10] | You’re telling the truth Doctor Harris! | 我认为你说的是真话,博士 |
[47:13] | I’ll start by calling your colleague at Langemore | 我要再打电话给你的同事 |
[47:16] | As you say it, Thanksgiving | 现在是感恩节 |
[47:19] | There’s the time difference | 有时差 |
[47:20] | So it may take time to make contact! | 因此,需要花一定的时间联系 |
[47:23] | Then there is the question of | 然后有个问题 |
[47:26] | Money, of course | 喔 钱 当然 |
[47:29] | Unfortunatly yes. Money! | 令人遗憾,是的钱 |
[47:33] | Of course here, that’s everything I have! | 当然先给你一些 这是我的全部家当 |
[47:39] | I’ll pay you in full as soon as I can! | 剩于的钱我会尽快付给你 |
[47:45] | For expense Sure | 这就行了 好的 |
[47:48] | I’ll need 24 hours, call me tomorrow at noon | 给我24小时的时间 明天下午与我联系 |
[47:51] | And go find your taxi driver See if she’ll talk to me! | 去找那个出租车司机 看看她是否愿意跟我谈谈 |
[47:55] | She was there at the beginning of all this Perhaps | 这一切开始发生时 她在现场 |
[47:58] | she know’s something | 或许她知道些事情 |
[48:00] | I’ve already tried | 我已经试过了 |
[48:01] | There maybe details we overlooked? | 或许我们遗漏了一些细节 |
[48:05] | That’s what I was really known for. Details! | 那些我要知道的细节 |
[48:15] | Gina! | 吉娜 |
[48:25] | I know why you ran away from the accident | 我知道在事故里你为什么要逃走 |
[48:28] | You’re in illegaly | 你非法居留 |
[48:30] | If the police have picked you up They would have deported you | 如果被警察带走 他们会把你驱逐出境 |
[48:36] | I want you to have this | 我想要给你这个 |
[48:38] | And why would I want it It’s worth at least €5000. | 如果我不想要呢 这最少值5000欧元 |
[48:42] | Feel the weight of it, go on. This is the real thing | 真的很贵重 这是真品 |
[48:49] | “E. H.” to “M. H.” ? | EH给MH |
[48:50] | Elizabeth Harris my wife to me Martin Harris | 伊丽莎白.哈里斯 我的妻子给我的,马丁 |
[48:54] | Special gift | 一项特别的礼物 |
[48:59] | OK Martin Harris what do you want? | 你想要什么,马丁.哈里斯 |
[49:02] | There’s someone I need you to speak to | 我需要你跟某人谈谈 |
[49:04] | I’m not talking to the police | 我不会跟警察谈 |
[49:05] | He’s not a police I promise you | 他不是警察 我保证 |
[49:07] | I just need you to tell him what happened | 只需要你告诉他发生了什么事 |
[49:10] | anything, everything you can remember! | 任何你可能记得的事 |
[49:14] | And I need a place to crash, tonight | 并且今晚我需要地方睡 |
[49:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[49:29] | Sentiment! It’s always the first thing to go | 感觉永远最先消失的 |
[49:57] | I picked you up from the Adlon Hotel | 在阿德隆酒店你上了我的计程车 |
[49:59] | you wanted to go to the airport! | 你要回机场 |
[50:01] | You were in a hurry | 你很匆忙 |
[50:02] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[50:05] | I just arrived. That doesn’t make sense | 我才到酒店 这没道理啊 |
[50:08] | She didn’t recognize you! How long have you been married? | 她认不出你 你们是结婚多久啦 |
[50:12] | 5 years. | 5年 |
[50:13] | 5 years? | 有5年吗 |
[50:14] | I know it sounds crazy but it’s true | 我知道它听起来很离谱 但是它是真的 |
[50:17] | This is it. Sorry, no elevator | 就这里 抱歉,没有电梯 |
[50:21] | I know not the Adlon Hotel | 我知道 这不是阿德隆饭店 |
[50:37] | the walls are made from cutboards but it’s good | 纸板制成的墙 但它很结实 |
[50:42] | I have to work tonight | 我今晚要上班 |
[50:44] | You can sleep in there. I have extra matress | 你可以睡在里面 我有多一个床垫 |
[50:48] | It’s quiet | 这里很安静 |
[51:52] | Do you mind if I took a shower? | 我想洗个澡,介意吗 |
[51:55] | You can try. I’m not sure you will see | 可以啊 但浴室一片漆黑 |
[51:59] | The light is broken | 因为灯烧坏了 |
[52:00] | You need to leave the door open if you want to see anything | 如果你想看东西 你必须打开大门 |
[52:19] | I’m sorry, I just | 抱歉 我只是 |
[52:21] | I gave you place to stay but that does not give you the right to | 我只提供睡的地方,但是你没有权利动我的东西 |
[52:23] | You’re right | 你说的对 |
[52:24] | They’re good your drawings | 它们真是很不错这些画 |
[52:42] | You want to know? | 你想知道吗 |
[52:48] | This is me €2258 and counting | 这就是我仅有的2258欧元 还在努力的存钱 |
[52:56] | I get to 4000, I can get papers | 如果我有4000元, 我就可以去买个假证件 |
[52:59] | So I can get the hell out of here | 然后就可以搬出去这里 |
[53:02] | Sell the watch! It’s more than you need | 你卖掉手表 钱就足够了 |
[53:05] | I plan to | 我正有打算 |
[53:26] | How do you sleep? | 你怎么睡得着啊? |
[53:28] | He never goes for very long! | 他只能坚持一会儿 |
[53:34] | This guy Jurgen | 那个人,朱尔根 |
[53:36] | He’s absolutely no danger to you | 他对你不构成威胁 |
[53:42] | OK | 好吧 |
[53:56] | Hello | 哈啰 |
[53:58] | You got company | 你有同伴 |
[53:59] | Do you have the keys? | 拿到钥匙了吗 |
[54:01] | Bring it back to my place, | 记得到时给我送回去 |
[54:02] | put the keys on the TV and don’t forget to reset the meter. | 把钥匙放在电视上面,不要忘记重新设定密码 |
[54:06] | I’ll do my best | 你是对我最好的一个人 |
[54:07] | I know, | 我知道 |
[54:07] | come | 亲一个 |
[54:12] | Yes I sleep with every american you set my way | 我和所有你介绍过来的美国人上床 |
[54:15] | No need to explain | 你不需要解释 |
[54:36] | Biko, you’re going to be late! | 比科,你要迟到了 |
[57:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[57:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[58:06] | Biko’s keys give them to me | 给我比科的钥匙 |
[58:08] | Come on we can’t stay here | 快点我们不能待在这里 |
[58:23] | This one! | 这辆 |
[58:39] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[58:42] | That guy killed the nurse in the hospital! | 那个人在医院杀死护士 |
[58:45] | What? He killed a nurse | 什么 他杀死一位护士 |
[59:24] | Left, go left Hang on | 左边 走左转抓紧 |
[1:00:06] | Where is he? I can’t see him | 他在哪儿 我看不到 |
[1:00:20] | Where’s the wipers To the left | 雨刮开关在哪 左边 |
[1:00:42] | Go Go | 走 走 |
[1:01:23] | Get off the tracks | 快离开电车铁轨 |
[1:01:25] | I’m trying to | 我也想 |
[1:01:39] | Jesus | 我的天啊 |
[1:02:05] | Come on, go | 快一点 快一点 走 |
[1:02:12] | go | 快跑 |
[1:02:27] | In here | 到这里 |
[1:02:29] | Out of the way Out of the way. | 让路 让路 |
[1:02:33] | Vladimir | 冷静点 放轻松 |
[1:02:34] | We’re being followed. Vladimir | 我们正被跟踪 弗拉基米尔 |
[1:03:45] | Gina | 吉娜 |
[1:03:49] | You have to know I have never laid eyes on those men. | 你应该知道 那人我从未见过 |
[1:03:53] | Why the hell did you have to get into my taxi | 你为什么要上我的出租车 |
[1:03:56] | I wish I hadn’t believe me | 我希望没有上你的车 相信我 |
[1:04:02] | And Biko his family is in africa | 比科 他的家人都在非洲 |
[1:04:06] | The money will just stop coming they will never know why | 突然没钱寄回家了 他们却永远不会知道怎么回事 |
[1:04:13] | Men like that, back there I’ve seen those kind of men before | 刚那些人 在我家乡我见过 |
[1:04:19] | They killed my family in Bosnia | 他们在巴斯蒂亚杀死了我的所有家人 |
[1:04:21] | My mother, my father, my brother slaughtered | 我的母亲,父亲和兄弟都被他们屠杀 |
[1:04:25] | We have to disappear | 我们必须藏起来 |
[1:04:27] | Gina, they’re after me not you | 吉娜,他们是追杀我 而不是你 |
[1:04:29] | Don’t be stupid they’re after both of us | 别傻了,他们在追杀我们 |
[1:04:32] | If they killed Biko they kill me just as easily | 如果他们能杀比科,就更容易杀死我 |
[1:05:44] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:05:47] | Don’t ask | 别说了 |
[1:05:58] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:01] | I’m sorry I brought more trouble into your life | 对不起 我给你带来了这么多的麻烦 |
[1:06:07] | I will try to make up for it I promise | 我保证我会尽力补偿你的 |
[1:06:15] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:06:19] | I figured something out | 我到了一些东西 |
[1:06:25] | It’s a simple code | 这是一种简单的代码 |
[1:06:28] | The first number refers to a page in the book. | 第一个数字是指这本书的页数, |
[1:06:30] | The second to a line on that page | 第二个数字是指这本书页码的第几句 |
[1:06:33] | The third to the words on that line What are these words? | 第三个数字是指这本书这句话的第几个字 |
[1:06:35] | The Latin names of two plant species “Calochortus Albus” and “Umbellularia Californica” | 两种植物的拉丁名称 “灯笼草” 和 “加州月桂” |
[1:06:42] | Fairy Lantern and California Bay Both common flower plants | 它们都是在加利福尼亚海湾的普通花种 |
[1:06:46] | What does it mean? | 它代表什么 |
[1:06:49] | That, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:06:50] | That part of your work with Professor Bressler? | 跟你的研究有关, 还是跟布莱斯勒教授的研究有关 |
[1:06:53] | No | 都没有 |
[1:06:55] | Tell me Martin how close are professor Blessler and Prince Shada? | 告诉我 马丁.布莱斯勒和沙达王子是什么关系 |
[1:06:58] | Very close! the prince is sponsoring the summit!They’re both progressives | 非常好,王子是此次峰会赞助人 他们都是慈善热心人士 |
[1:07:02] | Bressler wants to end world hunger | 布莱斯勒想结束世上的饥荒, |
[1:07:05] | He’s searching in forms of crops cultivation offering open access to his data | 他成立农作物研究中心 并将研究成果免费对外公开 |
[1:07:10] | The prince funds his work | 王子给他的研究提供经费 |
[1:07:11] | He knows the world will need food longer after his oil resources are depleted | 世上的石油资源终将耗尽 但民以食为天 |
[1:07:15] | Those patterns will be worth a forune. | 到那个时候 他的研究成果就价值连城了 |
[1:07:18] | But the Prince’s progressiveness has cost him | 这种大公无私 济世之才 |
[1:07:20] | The extremists and his whole country will hate him | 却惹毛了极端分子 而他国家的人民也痛恨他 |
[1:07:23] | And yet he persevers his course. | 但是他仍坚持资助 |
[1:07:26] | Despite multiple attempts on his life. | 所以他遭遇了好几次暗杀危机 |
[1:07:29] | There’s a cocktail party before Bressler speech, tonight. Is that correct? | 宴会上布莱斯勒有演讲,是吗 |
[1:07:32] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:07:34] | For some it might be a very good reason to be you | 这或许就是要找人冒充你的原因 |
[1:07:40] | Martin Harris with just few guests in a confined space! with the Prince Shada | 马丁.哈里斯是为数不多的能接近沙达王子的人 |
[1:07:53] | Jurgen may be right They might not be able to prove it | 也许朱尔根说的是真的,但是他无法证实它 |
[1:07:56] | I need to find Liz | 我得找到丽姿 |
[1:07:58] | Oh Martin, that is not a good idea | 马丁,那不是个好主意 |
[1:08:00] | The people who have her have been sticking to my schedule | 挟持她的人肯定会按照我的日程安排行事 |
[1:08:03] | I know where she’ll be today | 我知道他今天会在哪里 |
[1:08:06] | Someone will be watching her | 一定有人在监视着她 |
[1:08:08] | What if he’s there? | 如果他也在那怎么办 |
[1:08:09] | He won’t be | 不会的 |
[1:08:10] | He’s me, remember? | 他就是我,还记得吗 |
[1:08:11] | He’ll be meeting with Bressler | 他跟布莱斯勒还有个约会 |
[1:08:58] | Yeah? They ‘ve just sat down | 怎样 他们正坐下 |
[1:09:00] | Let me know when they leave Thanks | 他们要走时告诉我,谢谢 |
[1:11:18] | He is on his way. | 他在路上 |
[1:11:43] | Liz What are you doing here? | 丽姿 你在这里干什么 |
[1:11:47] | Liz what’s happening? | 丽姿,怎么回事 |
[1:11:49] | Are you crazy?You have to leave me alone | 你疯了吗 你得离我远点 |
[1:11:50] | Why? You have to tell me why? | 为什么 你得告诉我真相 |
[1:11:52] | Are they making you do this? | 他们强迫你做的吗 |
[1:11:54] | Are they threatening you? | 他们威胁你吗 |
[1:11:55] | How did you find me? Did you follow me? | 你怎样找到我的 你跟踪我来的吗 |
[1:11:57] | When we arrived you saw the add | 当我们到达时,你看见广告 |
[1:11:59] | And you mentioned when we first | 然后你说起我们第一次在芝加哥 |
[1:12:01] | saw her show in Chicago together don’t you remember? | 看她的展出 你不记得了吗? |
[1:12:22] | I can’t get out | 我不能离开 |
[1:12:23] | Come on. We’ll leave right now | 跟我一起走 |
[1:12:24] | No they’ll kill us both | 不行,他们会杀死我们 |
[1:12:27] | I never should have left you I never should have gone into that taxi | 我不该丢下你,我不该坐进那辆出租车的 |
[1:12:30] | You don’t understand do you? | 你搞不清楚 对吧 |
[1:12:33] | Your briefcase it got left behing at the airport | 你的行李遗留在机场, |
[1:12:39] | That’s why you were going back you need to find it | 你回去机场是想取回它 |
[1:12:41] | Wait for me there | 在这等我 |
[1:12:43] | Liz wait . | 丽姿,等等 |
[1:12:59] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[1:13:12] | What did she say? Not here | 她说什么 别在这里 |
[1:13:27] | I have to go to the airport right away! | 我要得马上到机场 |
[1:14:02] | My name is Rodney Cole i received a phone message from you | 我是罗德尼.柯尔 我从你那里收到一则简讯 |
[1:14:06] | And I recieved two from Martin, what’s the problem? | 现在还有两个叫马丁的,发生什么事了 |
[1:14:13] | Oh dear | 难以置信 |
[1:14:14] | That’s unbelievable the poor man! | 可怜的人 |
[1:14:15] | Well listen here’s the good news I just arrived in Berlin | 听着好消息是, 我刚刚到达柏林 |
[1:14:19] | Yes, I’ve been teaching in Leibniz Sozietat | 我任教于莱比锡技术学院 |
[1:14:24] | I’m sorry, please excuse my German | 请谅解我的德语讲的不好 |
[1:14:26] | Well I came up for the last day to hear Bressler’s speech | 我是来这里听布莱斯勒的演讲 |
[1:14:29] | I could come right over! | 我可以过去你那里 |
[1:14:31] | No, no, no It’s fine | 不,没关系 |
[1:14:33] | It’s not a problem at all! I know exactly where you are | 没问题,它不远 我知道你在那里 |
[1:14:36] | I look forward to meeting you Mr. Cole | 我期望见到你,柯尔先生 |
[1:14:41] | OK I’ll see you soon, bye | 再见 |
[1:14:50] | Rodney Cole | 罗德尼.柯尔 |
[1:15:22] | Herr Jurgen? Doctor Cole | 基海根先生吗 柯尔博士 |
[1:15:25] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[1:15:28] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:15:37] | Drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[1:15:39] | I have a bottle labeled brandy which is more than likely has some vodka | 我有一瓶白兰地 但我平常都是喝伏特加 |
[1:15:44] | A neighbor gave it to me after I made her husband go blind | 这是我的邻居送的 后来她丈夫成了盲人 |
[1:15:46] | no thank you | 不了,谢谢 |
[1:15:48] | Maybe some coffee, I’m making some for myself | 或是咖啡吗 我正在泡 |
[1:15:51] | I’m fine, thank you | 不用了,谢谢 |
[1:16:13] | you were in the military? | 你在军队待过吗 |
[1:16:17] | In the stasi in East Germany | 斯塔西,东德 |
[1:16:20] | Well, my grandson can be very excited | 我的孙子听到会很兴奋 |
[1:16:23] | to hear about it He loves all this cold war stuff. | 他对那些冷战的事很痴迷 |
[1:16:27] | Oh look at that | 你看那个 |
[1:16:28] | What kind of car is that? | 这是什么汽车 |
[1:16:30] | That’s a Volga GAZ-24. | 是伏尔加河GAZ-24 |
[1:16:33] | Suspension of a donkey cart and smelled like a tannery. | 笨重的悬挂且油烟味刺鼻 |
[1:16:37] | Vanished as quickly as the Wall. | 就像柏林墙一样 转眼就没影了 |
[1:16:52] | How did he find you? | 马丁是怎么找到你的 |
[1:16:56] | Quite by chance I would say he was damn lucky | 偶然遇见 他幸运无比 |
[1:17:01] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么吗 |
[1:17:03] | Come with us to the authorities have them confirm his identity | 和我们一起去当局 帮助他们确认他的身份 |
[1:17:07] | The authorities. Oh Jesus | 当局吗 |
[1:17:09] | Is it that bad? | 有那么糟吗? |
[1:17:11] | I mean the man comes to you with a story! | 我的意思是 他来找你肯定说了些什么 |
[1:17:14] | Why did you take his case? | 你为什么要接这个案子 |
[1:17:17] | Curiosity | 好奇罢了 |
[1:17:21] | Is that all | 就这样吗 |
[1:17:22] | There is not much in this world left | 在这世界上没剩下多少事 |
[1:17:24] | To interest an old spy like me | 能引起我这老间谍的兴趣 |
[1:17:28] | A few questions I still think over | 有些问题一直困扰我 |
[1:17:31] | one in particular from | 特别是 |
[1:17:33] | When I worked for our foreign intelligence wing | 我曾经的工作就是收集国外的情报 |
[1:17:40] | I used to talk about the european based assasination | 那时我就知道有个欧洲暗杀机构 |
[1:17:44] | Called “Section 15” | 叫做”第15区组织” |
[1:17:47] | Freelance, reliable It worked for who ever paid | 它很开放且可靠 无论谁付钱 |
[1:17:52] | Public sector, private sector, | 政府还是私人所托 |
[1:17:54] | second to none in planning and efficiency | 他们都能周密策划 有效的完成暗杀任务 |
[1:17:58] | What’s more They never failed | 更重要的是 他们执行的任务从未失败 |
[1:18:01] | And I’m told they are still in existance But it’s only rumor of course | 传言这个组织仍然存在 |
[1:18:09] | You had time after I called you | 在我打电话给你之后,你还有时间 |
[1:18:12] | Why didn’t you run? | 为什么你不逃走 |
[1:18:14] | Why should I run from “Section 15” Mr. Cole? | 我应该怎么跑 “第15区组织”的柯尔先生 |
[1:18:18] | I can hardly walk | 我走路都费劲 |
[1:18:21] | Before we could get Chesterfields,I smoked 60 machorkas a day. | 我一天抽三包俄国的切斯特菲尔德香烟 |
[1:18:28] | FiIthy Soviet things. | 俄国的低级香烟 |
[1:18:31] | Killed more russians than stalin | 比斯大林害死的人还多 |
[1:18:34] | My doctor assured me | 我的医生说, |
[1:18:35] | I’ll soon be joining the list of casualties | 我也是将死之人 |
[1:18:38] | I want to know how he found you | 我想要知道他怎样找到你 |
[1:18:39] | I need every name every source you contacted on his behalf | 我想要知道他跟你说起过的每个名字及信息 |
[1:18:45] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:18:48] | We shake hands and you go away? | 我们握握手, 你就离开吗 |
[1:19:22] | Cyanide | 氰化物 |
[1:19:25] | You never think you’ll have the courage to use it | 曾经我以为自己没勇气来用它来结束自己的生命 |
[1:19:31] | But you do | 但你敢 |
[1:19:34] | The best of us do | 你是我们这行的强者 |
[1:19:45] | What if he remembers everything? | 如果他记起所有的事 |
[1:19:49] | What will happen? | 然后会怎么样呢 |
[1:20:14] | I’ll take it Wait, wait Please | 请等等,拜托 |
[1:20:20] | The combination for the lock is | 密码锁的号码是 |
[1:20:32] | 280 | 是2 8 0 |
[1:20:38] | 280 635 | 是2 8 0 6 5 3 |
[1:21:33] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[1:21:35] | May I? | 我可以看吗 |
[1:21:55] | We shouldn’t stay here! | 我们不应该待在这里 |
[1:21:58] | It’s not safe here | 这里不安全 |
[1:21:59] | Liz told me to wait here | 丽姿告诉我在这里等 |
[1:22:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:22:08] | You got your life back I’m happy for you | 你找回自我 我为你高兴 |
[1:22:12] | Now I need to get on with mine | 现在我要登机了 |
[1:22:14] | Gina | 吉娜 |
[1:22:31] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[1:22:33] | It’s more than I need | 我不需要那么多钱 |
[1:22:35] | It’s less than you deserve | 你应得的更多 |
[1:22:37] | For everything you’ve been through Go on Take it | 这是我对你的补偿 来吧 拿去吧 |
[1:22:44] | What if she told them where you’re going? | 要是她把你的去向告诉他们怎么办 |
[1:22:47] | Liz? She wouldnt! | 丽姿,她不会这样做的 |
[1:22:49] | How do you know? Gina | 你怎么知道 吉娜 |
[1:22:51] | She’s my Wife | 她是我的妻子 |
[1:22:56] | Yes she is | 确实是这样 |
[1:23:02] | It’s too heavy for me | 这太贵重了 我不能要 |
[1:23:40] | Martin, Martin | 马丁马丁 |
[1:23:44] | Oh my god look at you! | 天啊 看看你, |
[1:23:45] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[1:23:46] | Rodney, what you’re doing here? | 罗德尼,你在这里做什么 |
[1:23:48] | Well you called me | 你打了电话给我 |
[1:23:50] | Don’t you remember you left a msg on my machine | 你不记得你留言给我了吗 |
[1:23:53] | I got in the first plane I could | 我已经尽快搭第一班飞机赶来了 |
[1:23:54] | What did you got yourself into? | 你遇到什么事了 |
[1:23:56] | I’m sorry to have dragged you into this, but | 我很抱歉把你牵扯进来 但 |
[1:23:58] | We’ve been friends for 15 years I know you’d do the same for me | 不要这样,我们是15年的朋友 |
[1:24:01] | Let me take that for you | 我知道换做是我 你也会为我这么做的 |
[1:24:21] | Let me take that for you | 让我替你拿着 |
[1:25:57] | I’ve never had this happen before | 我从未经历过这种事 |
[1:25:59] | You really think you are Martin Harris, don’t you? | 你真的以为你是马丁.哈里斯是吗 |
[1:26:03] | What the hell, Rod? | 罗德尼 这是做什么 |
[1:26:06] | You’re my oldest friend | 你是我的老朋友 |
[1:26:09] | You know who I am! | 你知道我是谁, |
[1:26:10] | It’s me it’s not this other guy | 是我啊 不是另外那个冒充的人 |
[1:26:13] | Martin Harris? No, of course he’s not | 马丁.哈里斯吗 当然他不是 |
[1:26:16] | But then, neither are you | 但你也不是马丁.哈里斯 |
[1:26:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:20] | There is no Martin Harris | 根本没有马丁.哈里斯 |
[1:26:23] | He doesn’t exist | 这个人根本不存在 |
[1:26:26] | You invented him | 是你虚构的 |
[1:26:28] | He’s your legend, | 他是你虚构出的传奇人物, |
[1:26:31] | you just made him up as a cover to get into the conference | 你编造出他来,好渗透进去高峰会 |
[1:26:36] | You’re not making sence. | 你胡说什么 |
[1:26:38] | Liz? Liz | 丽姿呢 丽姿吗 |
[1:26:41] | Liz is not your wife | 丽姿不是你的妻子 |
[1:26:46] | You’re in a professional team | 你是一个专业团队 |
[1:26:48] | No! no no this is insane. She | 不,这太离谱了 |
[1:26:51] | Your memories are not real | 记忆并不一定是真实的 |
[1:26:54] | Martin Harris is a fabrication | 马丁.哈里斯是假的 |
[1:26:58] | You just invented a life and then you filled it the gaps | 你杜撰出来他 然后又加入了生活细节 |
[1:27:08] | She’s right! You were really gone on this | 她说的对,你真的糊涂了 |
[1:27:10] | She had to go in with a backup! How do u think she feels! | 她不得不和后备人选继续计划 你认为她会有什么感觉 |
[1:27:17] | They’re gonna write a text book on you someday | 也许某天会有人把你写进教科书的 |
[1:27:19] | And thank you for retrieving the briefcase from the airport | 并感谢你把行李从机场领走 |
[1:27:23] | Leaving it there was untidy It was a loose end | 没有留下任何的痕迹 |
[1:27:26] | that didn’t fit in with our plans | 对我们的计划来说 结局不够完美 |
[1:27:31] | You’re gonna figured us out. | 你会弄明白的 |
[1:27:35] | By the way he’s dead | 顺道告诉你,他已经死了 |
[1:27:39] | And he died very well | 他死的很安详 |
[1:27:43] | Now I’m afraid that isn’t something I’m gonna be able to say about you I’m sorry | 该说的我都说了 |
[1:27:48] | I’m really, | 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:50] | really sorry | 真的真的很抱歉 |
[1:28:00] | Rodney | 罗德尼 |
[1:28:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:28:19] | One year of preparation | 辛苦筹备了一年 |
[1:28:21] | We did everything we could to make you come back! | 我们用尽了办法让你回来 |
[1:28:24] | Do you know how much time you’ve wasted? | 你知道你浪费多少时间吗 |
[1:28:26] | It’s thanks giving | 今天是感恩节 |
[1:28:28] | I could have been home with my family | 我本来可以和家人在家吃晚餐 |
[1:28:30] | Having dinner instead of cleaning up your mess | 而不是来收拾你的残局 |
[1:28:32] | Because you bumped your head | 因为你撞到头之后 |
[1:28:33] | and you started to believe you recovered | 你就认为你就是那个自己虚构的人 |
[1:28:35] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[1:28:38] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[1:28:43] | You were trained assasin | 你是一个受训练的杀手 |
[1:28:45] | and you were my best boy | 还是我训练出来最好的杀手 |
[1:28:48] | And now you’re just gonna be another nameless dead junky | 现在你将变成一个无人知晓的死人 |
[1:29:47] | Gina stay down! | 吉娜,趴下 |
[1:30:17] | Gina | 吉娜吉娜 |
[1:30:55] | No! No! | 不不 |
[1:31:29] | Martin Harris | 马丁.哈里斯 |
[1:31:30] | Married to Elizabeth Turman in 18/6/2006 | 与伊丽莎白.特曼在 2006年7月18日结婚 |
[1:31:37] | Her father died in 1987 of a heart attack | 我的父亲在1987年9月9日 死于心脏病发作 |
[1:31:41] | I made it up | 我编出来的 |
[1:31:43] | I made it up to kill a man I never met | 我编出来的,为了杀死我从未见面的人 |
[1:31:55] | Look August 27, the entry stamp | 看8月27日检查章 |
[1:31:59] | You were in Berlin three months ago | 你3个月以前在柏林 |
[1:32:05] | Are you ready? Almost | 你弄好了吗 差不多了 |
[1:32:22] | Ready | 好了 |
[1:32:26] | Who are these people | 这些人是谁 |
[1:32:28] | They can becomel anyone | 他们可能去杀任何人 |
[1:32:30] | They | 他们 |
[1:32:32] | We are killers | 我们是杀手 |
[1:32:36] | Prince Shada is gonna be assasinated tonight | 沙达王子今晚会被暗杀 |
[1:32:38] | There’s a bomb in a suite i put it there! | 我放了一颗炸弹在他的套房里 |
[1:32:43] | You should have let me drown | 你应该让我淹死的 |
[1:32:49] | what matters is what you do know Martin | 更重要的是你怎么做,马丁 |
[1:34:02] | I’m so honored you can attend this evening | 您的到来我感到很荣幸 |
[1:34:03] | The honor is all mine | 也是我的荣幸 |
[1:34:12] | Would you like a drink? | 你要喝杯酒吗 |
[1:34:14] | In some circles my husband is more well known for his martinis and his research | 在一些交际圈里, 可以让我丈夫学到喝马丁尼酒的文化 |
[1:34:27] | Do you have an invitation sir? | 你有邀请函吗 |
[1:34:29] | I dont know if I’m supposed to | 我忘了带 |
[1:34:30] | Lyo Ly come in | 利奥,来这里 |
[1:34:32] | I dont think we need invitation to your own reception | 我想你根本不需要邀请函就能来的 |
[1:34:35] | Good to see you | 真高兴见到你 |
[1:34:39] | Have you met our host? Not yet | 你见过我们女主人了吗 还没 |
[1:34:41] | Hello Now I can see why someone was pretending to be him | 哈啰 我能看出为什么有人想假扮成他了 |
[1:34:47] | This way | 这一边 |
[1:34:59] | Let me take that | 衣服给我 |
[1:35:00] | I’d rather hold on to this if you don’t mind | 我宁愿拿在手上希望你不介意 |
[1:35:02] | Oh you can trust me professor | 你能信任我的,教授 |
[1:35:06] | Separation anxiety. | 绝对得 |
[1:35:09] | Just leave it there Of course | 请放到那里 当然 |
[1:35:12] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:35:32] | Oh, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:36:29] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:36:36] | Get your hands off her! | 放开她 |
[1:37:18] | There’s a bomb in the Eisenhower suite. | 艾森豪威尔套房有一枚炸弹 |
[1:37:20] | I put it there three months ago! | 三个月以前我装的 |
[1:37:21] | Now you are saying you are Dr. Martin Harris? | 我猜你又要说你是马丁.哈里斯博士吗 |
[1:37:24] | You’re not listening! | 你没听我说, |
[1:37:25] | Take me to the room. | 带我到房间去 |
[1:37:27] | Up to the room, in the middle of a party with Prince Shada | 我会告诉你正确位置 |
[1:37:30] | and the world’s leading scientific minds? | 沙达王子与世界顶尖学者的房间 |
[1:37:33] | Of course, why didn’t you say so before? | 是啊,那你以前为什么不说呢 |
[1:37:45] | I’m not lying! Pull up the reception recordings from August 27th of this year. | 我没有说谎赶快调出 8月27日大厅柜台的影像 |
[1:37:50] | Do it now, or many people will die! | 赶快,不然很多人会死 |
[1:38:02] | Excuse me, I’m going to grab my bag. | 我得去拿我的包包 |
[1:38:12] | Here. Why don’t you just wear it? | 你干脆把它背在身上 |
[1:38:21] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:38:31] | That’s got all your secrets in it, right?If you’d like to say so…. | 那是你的全部秘密 是啊 |
[1:38:35] | Could you excuse me I have to go to the bathroom | 抱歉 我有事离开一下 |
[1:38:41] | Stop, stop! | 停 停 停 |
[1:38:43] | That’s it Do you see? Look! | 在那 你看你看见了吗 |
[1:39:14] | shit | 该死 |
[1:39:21] | Find the target and finish it | 找到目标并且干掉它 |
[1:39:22] | We’ve got what we came for! I’m going to take care of the bomb | 我们分开进行,我去处理炸弹 |
[1:39:25] | Forget about it | 别管它了 |
[1:39:27] | The prince was nerver the target It’s Bressler | 他们有我们安装炸弹那天时的录像 |
[1:39:28] | Listen, listen | 那又怎样 |
[1:39:29] | So I don’t want my face connected forever to an explosion | 我可不想让我这张脸永远和一场不再必要的爆炸 |
[1:39:32] | we no longer need | 永远牵扯在一起 |
[1:39:33] | Go | 走 |
[1:39:45] | Lily, Laurel. | 丽莉,劳拉 |
[1:39:47] | Bressler’s girls. Lily, Laurel. | 布莱斯勒的女儿丽莉,劳拉 |
[1:39:50] | Flowering plants. | 用花卉植物来取名 |
[1:39:52] | Calochortus albus and Umbellularia Californica. | 加利福尼亚海湾的两种植物名 |
[1:39:55] | The code, from the book. | 这是书上的密码 |
[1:39:57] | They’re his passwords. | 也是档案密码 |
[1:40:01] | Bressler’s supposedly working on a new strain of corn. | 布莱斯勒开发的玉米 |
[1:40:04] | One that can grow in any climate. | 可以在任何气候下生长 |
[1:40:06] | It’s revolutionary. | 这是革命性的发现 |
[1:40:07] | If they access his research and kill him… | 当他们窃取到资料, |
[1:40:09] | it could be worth billions in the wrong hands. | 价值数十亿美元的东西会落入坏人手里 |
[1:40:15] | Laurel! Laurel! | 劳拉 劳拉 |
[1:40:18] | Papa!Laurel! | 爸爸 劳拉 |
[1:40:22] | That bomb goes off, | 如果炸弹爆炸, |
[1:40:23] | it’ll look as if Shada was killed by extremists. | 炸死了沙达王子会像是极端分子干的 |
[1:40:25] | The prince was never the target. | 王子根本不是目标 |
[1:40:26] | It’s Bressler. | 布莱斯勒才是 |
[1:40:28] | Listen, listen! You have to tell Strauss,they’re after Bressler! | 听着听着告诉施特劳斯 布莱斯勒才是目标 |
[1:40:32] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[1:40:37] | Go Go | 走走 |
[1:40:39] | Out of the way | 别挡路 |
[1:40:41] | Move! Move | 让开 让开 |
[1:40:45] | Laurel! Papa! | 劳拉 爸爸 |
[1:40:51] | Laurel | 劳拉 劳拉 |
[1:41:07] | Laurel! Thank God | 劳拉,感谢上帝 |
[1:41:10] | Papa!! | 爸爸 |
[1:41:15] | She was wandering around looking for you | 她正在找你 |
[1:41:16] | Thank you very much | 非常感谢你 |
[1:41:17] | You’re welcome | 别客气 |
[1:41:18] | We have to leave Yes | 我们必须走了 |
[1:42:05] | Christ You really don’t remember anything, do you? | 你真的不记得任何事 对吧 |
[1:42:50] | This’ll be at the party, | 到时这里会开宴会 |
[1:42:51] | Where we will access Bressler’s computer | 就在这儿侵入布莱斯勒的电脑 窃取他的文件 |
[1:42:54] | The client wants this clean | 客户希望这任务能很干净利落完成 |
[1:42:56] | He wants the material from Bressler’s computer | 他们要他的电脑里的资料 |
[1:42:58] | and Bressler dead | 和杀死布莱斯勒 |
[1:42:59] | No one could never know what happened | 没人会知道真相 |
[1:43:01] | When bomb goes off | 当炸弹爆炸后, |
[1:43:03] | It will appear that Shada was the target and that Bressler was a collateral damage | 他们认为 沙达王子是袭击目标,布莱斯勒只是碰巧遇害 |
[1:43:46] | I didn’t forget everything | 我可不是什么都忘了 |
[1:43:49] | I remember how to kill you, asshole! | 我记得怎样杀了你,浑蛋 |
[1:46:44] | Less than 24 hours after the failed assasination attempt on the Saudi Prince | 从不到24小时前发生 刺杀沙乌地王子失败的事件后 |
[1:46:48] | Nobel laureate Professor Leo Bressler announce the developpement of | 诺贝尔奖提名人布莱斯勒教授发表了他研制成功的 |
[1:46:52] | a new strain of corn | 新型的玉米品种 |
[1:46:53] | fast-growing, self-propagating | 它 生长迅速,自我保护 |
[1:46:56] | drought-tolerant, and pest-resistant | 能容忍干旱和抵抗昆虫 |
[1:46:58] | To be made available worldwide | 这将造福全世界人民 |
[1:47:00] | Without patent or copyright costs | 且不收专利或者是版权的费用 |
[1:47:03] | We’ve made the genetic map of this new sustenance Available to all | 我们在这方面所发展出来的技术 |
[1:47:07] | It’s a gift from prince Shada and from science to mankind | 是沙达王子为人类科学所奉献的一个礼物 |
[1:47:12] | Humanitarian organizations applauded the annoucement | 人道主义组织表示敬意 |
[1:47:15] | but every business company was foretaken by surprise | 但是竞争者感到惊讶 |
[1:47:19] | and watched as stocks plunged 14% | 并且发现他们的股票下跌了14% |
[1:47:22] | This is Annabelle Mandeng reporting from Berlin. | 这是安娜,来自柏林的报导 |
[1:47:44] | Now you’re free to do whatever you want | 现在你可以自由地做你想做的事 |
[1:47:50] | Claudia Marie Taylor | 克劳迪娅.玛丽.泰勒, |
[1:47:53] | I like it | 我喜欢 |
[1:47:54] | lt suits you. | 很适合你 |
[1:47:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:47:59] | Henry Taylor | 亨利.泰勒 |
[1:48:02] | Nice to meet you Mr. Taylor | 很高兴遇见你 泰勒先生 |
[1:48:04] | Nice to meet you | 很高兴见到你 |