英文名称:Beneath Hill 60
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | . | 澳大利亚银幕电影公司 |
[00:11] | . | 1916年 第一次世界大战陷入了僵持的阶段 |
[00:16] | . | 前线从英国海岸线 延伸到了瑞士的阿尔卑斯山 |
[00:23] | . | 上百万人失去了生命 |
[00:30] | . | 在一次为了打破僵局的攻坚战中 |
[00:33] | . | 普通矿工也被卷入处于敌人防线之下的地道之中 |
[00:36] | . | 这是一个秘密 安静 地下战争的开始 |
[00:41] | . | 以下内容基于真实发生的事情 |
[00:48] | . | 澳大利亚银幕电影公司 出品 |
[03:06] | Dad… Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[03:11] | Lieutenant Woodward. | 我是伍德沃中尉 |
[03:14] | I’m your new commanding officer. | 你们的新指挥官 |
[03:18] | I’m looking for Sergeant Simpson. | 我在找辛普森中士 |
[03:20] | You’ll need to talk to Corporal Fraser. He’s up top. | 弗雷泽下士可能知道 他在上面 |
[03:24] | I can’t seem to find my way out. | 我找不到 我迷路了 |
[03:28] | Follow the lateral. 30 yards on, it forks. Take the right. | 沿着过道走 30码有一个分叉口 转右 |
[03:32] | It’s pretty narrow but you’ll make it. | 过道口很窄 但是你能过去 |
[03:34] | You’ll find a shaft. Left at the top. | 有一个通风井在那儿 爬上去往最左边 |
[03:36] | 25 yards, there’s another shaft that’ll take you up to daylight. | 再走25码 再爬一个通风井 你就到了 |
[03:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:56] | What’s your name, sapper? | 工兵 叫什么名字 |
[04:58] | Tiffin, sir. | 报告长官 提芬 |
[04:59] | I heard something -just through there. | 我听到一些声音 就在那儿 |
[05:24] | Hear that? | 听到没 |
[05:27] | Listen. | 听 |
[05:30] | You can hear ’em digging, sir. | 他们正在挖 长官 |
[05:32] | There. Fritz. | 德国佬来了 |
[05:34] | They’re gonna break through. | 他们马上就要挖穿了 |
[05:36] | I swear to God, they’re bloody breaking through. | 我发誓 他们马上就要挖过来了 |
[05:44] | That sound that you heard, was it like this? | 你听到的是不是这个声音 |
[05:51] | That’s it. | 是这样 |
[05:54] | That’s your heart. | 那是你的心跳声 |
[05:57] | What? | 怎么会 |
[05:59] | Feel it. | 自己听听 |
[06:02] | You’re hearing your own heartbeat. | 你听到的是自己的心跳而已 |
[06:09] | Make sure you clip that little fella’s claws. | 管好那小东西的爪子 |
[06:12] | Otherwise the bugger can be dead and still sitting on its perch. | 不然它就在笼子里死翘翘 |
[06:33] | When does your shift end? | 你什么时候换班 |
[06:36] | Don’t make me stay. | 别让我一个人留下 |
[06:40] | Please. | 求您了 |
[06:53] | We’ll put the billiard room through there, eh? | 我们把那儿弄成台球室 怎么样 |
[06:55] | You ever play billiards, Tom? | 你有没有玩过台球啊汤姆 |
[06:58] | Best bloody billiard players in the world, Australians. | 澳大利亚人可是世界最牛逼的台球手 |
[07:00] | -Says who? -Well, ask anyone. | -谁说的 -不信 随便问谁 |
[07:03] | Best billiard players, best horsemen, miners… | 最牛逼的台球手 骑手 矿工 |
[07:05] | Bullshitters? | 自大狂 |
[07:06] | Keep a lid on it, you blokes. | 闭嘴吧 你们 |
[07:08] | Percy, Ginger, go down and relieve the Sneddons. | 佩西· 金泽 下去换斯纳顿两父子 |
[07:11] | Righto. | 好的 |
[07:13] | Dug through to China by now. | 已经挖到中国了 |
[07:15] | Well, I’ll bring you back some chopsticks, then, eh? | 放心 我会给你带几双筷子回来 啊 |
[07:38] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[07:40] | I’m Lieutenant Woodward. I’m your new C.O. | 我是伍德沃中尉 新任指挥官 |
[07:47] | Are you Fraser? | 你是弗雷泽吗 |
[07:51] | I’m looking for Sergeant Simpson. | 我在找辛普森中士 |
[07:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[07:57] | Sapper? | 工兵呢 |
[08:01] | Norm Morris, sir. | 报告长官 我是诺姆·莫里斯 |
[08:03] | Except we call him Pull Through’ | 当然我们通常叫他”搞定” |
[08:06] | or sometimes he is Lankiness’. | 有时叫他”竹竿” |
[08:08] | Tom Dwyer, sir. | 我是汤姆· 特怀耶 |
[08:09] | Billy Bacon, sir. | 我是比利·培根 |
[08:11] | Answers to Streaky’. | 绰号飞毛腿 |
[08:15] | Morris, I want you to take over the listening post at… | 莫里斯 马上去那个岗哨换班 |
[08:18] | Where were we? | 刚才我们在哪儿 |
[08:19] | 102 drive left. | 102道左边 |
[08:21] | 102 drive left. | 102通道左边 |
[08:23] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:25] | Better go with him, Dwyer. | 特怀耶 你跟他一起走 |
[08:26] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:54] | Show me to the officers’ dugout. | 带我去指挥室 |
[09:40] | Sir. Sir! It’s this way. | 长官 长官 这边 |
[09:44] | 10 more gone. | 数十下发射 |
[09:46] | Three, two… | 三 二 … |
[09:51] | Make way! Make way. Keep your head down. | 让路 让路 保持低头 |
[09:54] | Walking wounded and blind. Make way. | 给伤员让路 让路 |
[09:59] | Come on, move! Move! | 快 让路 让路 |
[10:01] | Walking wounded and blind. | 为伤员让路 |
[10:03] | Here you go. | 走吧 |
[10:04] | Make way. | 让路 |
[10:05] | Come on, sir. | 我们走吧 长官 |
[10:15] | Stretcher bearer! | 担架兵过来 |
[10:42] | Forward! | 前进 |
[10:49] | Tiffin! Hey, get up! | 提芬 给我起来 |
[10:52] | Get up. | 快点 |
[10:56] | Come on, son. | 这边 小子 |
[11:06] | For God’s sake, Australia. | 该死的澳大利亚人 |
[11:08] | This is an officer’s dugout. | 这是军官指挥室 |
[11:10] | Woodward? | 伍德沃 |
[11:13] | Bill McBride. | 我是比尔· 麦布莱德 |
[11:15] | I was wondering when I’d see you here. | 还在想你什么时候到得了这边 |
[11:17] | Went to mining school together. Charters Towers boys. | 我们一起读的矿业学校 查特斯塔男子学院 |
[11:20] | Bob Clayton, Northumberland Fusiliers. | 鲍勃·克莱顿 诺桑伯兰第五明火枪团 |
[11:23] | Oliver Woodward, 1st Australian Tunnellers. | 奥利佛·伍德沃 澳大利亚第一地道兵团 |
[11:26] | An explosive man, right, Woody? | 伍迪 你还是一爆破专家 对吧 伍迪 |
[11:28] | Could blow up at any time. | 随时准备着呢 |
[11:34] | How long you been here? | 你来多久了 |
[11:37] | Two days. It feels like a year. | 两天 但感觉度日如年 |
[11:40] | And if you survive a year, it will feel like a bloody lifetime. | 你要能待上一年 岂不感觉像一辈子 |
[11:49] | We nearly came a-gutser. | 我们差点就死翘翘了 |
[11:51] | A Fritz machine gunner got a bead on us. | 德国佬的机枪从我们头上扫过 |
[11:54] | Yeah, it’s Boris. It’s a farm building. | 没错 这就是鲍里斯 一座农场建筑物 |
[11:57] | They call it the Red House. | 他们叫它红堡 |
[11:58] | Solid as bloody Gibraltar. | 跟他妈的坚如磐石 |
[12:00] | Our artillery’s been blasting away at it for a week. | 咱们的大炮炸了它一个星期了 |
[12:03] | Well, a direct hit’d make a bloody difference. | 如果能对准一点点 可能效果就不同了 |
[12:12] | They have their own dugouts, you know. | 你知道他们也有防空洞的吧 |
[12:15] | A bit of air will see him right. | 让他在这松一口气吧 |
[12:18] | You got a home, son? | 小子 老家在哪儿 |
[12:23] | Wollongong, sir. | 伍伦贡 长官 |
[12:25] | Coal miner? | 挖煤的 |
[12:29] | Gold, right? | 是金矿 对吧 |
[12:30] | Silver, lead. Broken Hill. | 是银矿 铅矿 在布罗肯希尔 |
[12:36] | Sweetheart? | 女朋友 |
[12:40] | Wife. | 老婆 |
[12:46] | Wife? | 老婆 |
[12:48] | Sweetheart. | 女朋友 |
[12:51] | You got a photograph, Tiffin? | 提芬 身上带谁的照片没 |
[13:06] | She’s, um… | 这位女士实在有点 |
[13:09] | My mum, sir. | 是我母亲 长官 |
[13:21] | You’re not even real soldiers, are you? | 你根本不是一个真正当兵的 没说错吧 |
[13:26] | I mean, what in God’s name are you doing here? | 我想说的是 你他妈的来这儿干嘛 |
[13:28] | Tunnelling under German lines. | 在德军战线下挖地道 |
[13:32] | Protecting your trenches. | 保护你的战壕 |
[13:33] | From? | 为什么啊 |
[13:34] | German tunnellers. | 德军也有地道兵 |
[13:35] | Who didn’t show up until you arrived | 你们没到的时候 他们从来没出现过 |
[13:37] | and who are now attempting to do the exact same bloody thing. | 你们都他妈一个货色 |
[13:41] | Your point being? | 你什么意思 |
[13:43] | That it was bad enough my men being shelled from above | 我的兄弟在前线被炮轰 挨枪子 |
[13:45] | and shot at from in front. | 已经够糟了 |
[13:47] | Now they’re being mined from underneath. | 这些混蛋现在又在我们下面挖地道 |
[13:49] | If the man is wounded, Woodward, | 伍德沃 要是这家伙真的受伤了 |
[13:51] | then for Christ’s sake send him to the dressing station. | 拜托给我送到医疗站 |
[13:53] | If he’s not, then he should be back on duty. | 要是没受伤 那就赶快回到自己的岗位上 |
[13:55] | Either way, he shouldn’t be here. | 不管怎样 他都不该出现在这里 |
[13:58] | If you want my opinion, neither should you. | 知道我怎么想的吗 你也不该在这 |
[14:09] | Good to feel wanted, eh, Tiffin? | 提芬 被骂感觉爽吧 |
[14:12] | Wouldn’t like to think we were over here | 看来我们到这里 |
[14:14] | putting our arses on the line for nothing. | 完全没用 |
[14:16] | Clayton’s alright. He’s just got the wind up him, that’s all. | 克莱顿人还好 就是对战事有点担心 |
[14:20] | Hides it well. | 压一压吧 |
[14:22] | People do. | 大家都这样 |
[14:29] | Seems a shame to waste this. | 浪费就不太好了 |
[14:35] | Spot of tea, old man? | 老伙计 来杯茶 |
[14:37] | Oh, rather! | 噢 太好了 |
[14:40] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[14:43] | It’s alright, Tiffin. It’s alright, son. | 提芬 没事 会没事的 孩子 |
[15:00] | . | 昆士兰 十八个月前 |
[15:12] | Hello? Is anybody home? | 请问 有人在家吗 |
[15:19] | I found these two little rascals down by the creek. | 我在溪边发现这两小子 |
[15:22] | They don’t belong to you, do they? | 他们不是你家的孩子吗 |
[15:24] | Oliver, is that you? | 是你吗 奥利弗 |
[15:26] | Mrs Waddell. | 沃德尔夫人 |
[15:28] | Colin, Gordon, round the back. | 科林·哥顿 给我快点进屋 |
[15:30] | Clean yourselves up before your father gets home. Now, please. | 趁你父亲还没回来 快点收拾干净 快去 |
[15:33] | Hey, hey, wait. That’s not fair! | 那个 你说什么 太不公平了 |
[15:35] | I was hoping I might catch Moffat. | 我以为还能看到莫法特呢 |
[15:37] | Ah. Well, you’re too late, I’m afraid. He’s joined up. | 这个嘛 你来得太晚了 他已经入伍了 |
[15:41] | Light Horse? | 骑兵 |
[15:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:44] | How was Papua? | 巴布亚怎么样 |
[15:45] | You know, we thought the headhunters might have got you. | 我们都以为那些猎头已经抓住你了呢 |
[15:48] | They took one look at my head and ran away. | 他们看了我一眼 都跑掉了 |
[15:51] | Tell you something, though, Mrs Waddell, | 告诉你 沃德尔夫人 |
[15:54] | I could have stayed there forever. | 我一辈子可能就待在那儿了 |
[15:57] | Just… why don’t you put the nag in the stable and come inside | 嗯 你把马栓好 先进屋吧 |
[16:01] | We want to hear all your stories. | 跟大家讲讲你的故事 |
[16:02] | Come on, mate. | 乖 伙计 |
[16:06] | Is that you, Isabel? | 你是伊萨贝拉吗 |
[16:08] | He’s a major now. Not surprised. | 他现在是个大人物了 完全意料之中 |
[16:12] | At school, we called him captain’. | 读书那时候 大家都叫他老大 |
[16:14] | He was captain of everything. | 他啥都管 |
[16:16] | And were there complaints? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:17] | No, sir. | 当然没问题 |
[16:19] | No. | 真的 |
[16:20] | We wouldn’t dare. | 哪敢呀 |
[16:21] | Well, that’s our Moffat. | 那是我家的莫法特 |
[16:22] | Woody, Woody, Woody! | 伍迪 伍迪 伍迪 |
[16:23] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[16:24] | Gordon reckons he can hold his breath for one minute and thirteen seconds. | 哥顿说他可以憋气一分半钟 |
[16:27] | Can he really? | 真的吗 |
[16:28] | Watch. | 你看嘛 |
[16:29] | One, two, three, four, five, | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[16:34] | six, seven, eight, nine, ten… | 六 七 八 九 十 |
[16:38] | Where’s he posted now. | 他现在在哪里驻扎 |
[16:40] | Well, we don’t know. Egypt, we think. | 我们也不是很清楚 可能在埃及吧 |
[16:42] | …sixteen, seventeen… | 十六 十七 |
[16:44] | It’ll be the engineers for you, now, I’d imagine. | 我想 你对部队那些事已经很生疏了吧 |
[16:46] | I’d hate to think I wasted my time training you up. | 看来我是白白浪费时间去训练你 |
[16:49] | They’ve asked me not to join up, sir. They need to keep the mine running. | 他们叫我别入伍 矿场要人 |
[16:52] | Well, it’s copper for the war effort. | 战争需要铜 |
[16:54] | We can’t get it out of the ground fast enough. | 我们跟不上进度 |
[16:56] | God knows how many shells they think they’ll need. | 天知道他们到底需要多少炮弹 |
[16:58] | 34, 35… | 三十四 三十五 |
[16:59] | Well, an army needs munitions. | 军队需要那些物资 |
[17:00] | No, an army needs good men, first and foremost. | 不 军队需要的是好的士兵 这才是最重要的 |
[17:03] | …38, 39… | 三十八 三十九 |
[17:04] | Woody! | 伍迪 |
[17:05] | When did you get back? How was Papua? | 你什么时候回来的 巴布亚怎么样 |
[17:08] | What are you doing now. Are you going to stay with us again? | 最近都在干嘛 你要一直跟我们待在一起吗 |
[17:11] | Are you? | 你 |
[17:12] | Oh, can he, Mama? | 哦 他可以吗 母亲 |
[17:13] | Just slow down a minute, Marjorie. | 马祖绿 说话慢一点行吗 |
[17:14] | And it’s Mr Woodward. | 还有是伍德沃先生 |
[17:15] | Go and play with Gordon, little man. | 小家伙 去跟哥顿玩 |
[17:18] | Come on, let’s have a battle. | 来吧 我们来玩打仗游戏 |
[17:20] | Alright. | 好的 |
[17:21] | Marjorie. | 你好 马祖绿 |
[17:21] | Mr Woodward. | 你好 伍德沃先生 |
[17:22] | The answers to your questions are | 关于你的那些问题 答案分别是 |
[17:24] | two days ago, hot, | 二天之前 很热 |
[17:26] | I’ll be working at Mt Morgan mine | 我会在摩尔根先生的矿场工作 |
[17:27] | and, thank you, | 以及非常感谢你的邀请 |
[17:28] | but I have my own accommodation in town. | 但是我在城里有自己的地方 |
[17:31] | Is this for me? | 送给我的吗 |
[17:33] | Oh, yes, but it’s very silly. | 没错 挺傻的 |
[17:35] | They make them for kids. | 其实这是小孩子的玩意 |
[17:36] | No, it’s beautiful. | 不傻啊 很漂亮 |
[17:37] | I love it. Thank you. | 我喜欢 谢谢 |
[17:43] | Doesn’t he look wonderful? | 他看上去挺帅的吧 |
[17:45] | Some men are just born to be in uniform, don’t you think, Woody? | 有些男人就是当兵的料 你觉得呢 伍迪 |
[17:49] | It’s Mr… | 称呼先生… |
[17:50] | Mr Woodward. | 伍德沃先生 |
[17:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:56] | May I have some tea, please, Mama? | 我想喝茶 妈妈 |
[17:58] | Yes, if you refill the milk jug first. | 行啊 你先加点奶吧 |
[18:05] | And you can re-tie that ribbon, young lady. | 然后重新把你的发带系一下 |
[18:07] | Yes, Mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[18:13] | She’s so grown-up. | 她已经长成一个大姑娘了 |
[18:16] | Well, she thinks so | 她也是这样觉得的 |
[18:17] | but, between you and me, I think she still has a long way to go. | 不过老实说 她还有很长的路要走 |
[18:23] | It’s alright. | 不要紧 |
[18:25] | What now. | 又怎么了 |
[18:30] | Hey, I outflanked him. | 嘿 我包抄了他 |
[18:32] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[18:33] | Actually, I believe that Colin has outflanked yours, see? | 看看 是科林包抄了你 看到吧 |
[18:37] | And my left flank moves forward… | 而我的左翼也在进军 |
[18:39] | -Mr. Woodward? -Yes? | -伍德沃先生 -嗯 |
[18:41] | -Do women ever go down mines? -I don’t think so. | -有女矿工的吗 -没有过 |
[18:44] | Bad luck, they reckon. | 她们觉得这样倒霉吧 |
[18:47] | Well, that’s good | 那很好 |
[18:48] | because I don’t know that I’d like to be so deep underground. | 我可不想呆在地底下 |
[18:52] | It must feel awfully claustrophobic. | 搞不好会得幽闭恐惧症 |
[18:53] | It’s funny. I quite like it down there. | 挺有趣的 我就很喜欢那 |
[18:56] | Really? Why? | 真的 为什么 |
[18:59] | Snug. | 那很舒适 |
[19:04] | Hmm. Snug. | 额 舒适 |
[19:08] | Marjorie! | 马祖绿 |
[19:10] | -Sorry, I… -Are you OK? | -抱歉 我 -你没事吧 |
[19:14] | Yes, I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[19:15] | Just go and clean yourself up immediately. | 还不快去弄干净 |
[19:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:22] | One moment she’s an adult, the next minute she’s a child. | 刚才还是个大姑娘 不一会儿就又孩子气 |
[19:24] | 16 is a very difficult age. | 十六岁的年纪就是让人捉摸不透 |
[19:34] | Now, while Moffat’s away, I want you to visit whenever you can. | 虽然莫法特没在 也希望您能随时拜访 |
[19:37] | -You promise me? -I promise. | -好吗 -好的 |
[19:38] | Right. | 一言为定 |
[19:41] | Mr Woodward, I hope you’ll forgive my silly indiscretion at the table. | 伍德沃先生 希望你能原谅我刚才的失态 |
[19:45] | Of course. Think nothing of it. | 当然 我已经忘了 |
[19:50] | Well, goodbye, all. | 再见了 各位 |
[20:02] | Marjorie Waddell, did you have something to do with this? | 马祖绿·沃德尔 是你干的好事 |
[20:05] | No, no. It’s my own stupid fault, I’m afraid. | 不不 是我一时疏忽 |
[20:09] | He got into the lucerne this morning | 这马早晨误入了苜蓿堆里 |
[20:11] | and suffered terrible flatulence on the ride over. | 一路上气胀得难受 |
[20:15] | I think that’s perhaps how we got here so quickly. | 怪不得它赶路赶得这么快 |
[20:18] | So, when I arrived I loosened the girth. | 来的时候我松了马鞍 |
[20:21] | Must’ve forgotten to cinch it up. Stupid of me. | 却忘了系上 真是蠢透了 |
[20:26] | Are you sure you’re not injured? | 你真的没伤着 |
[20:29] | No, I’m fine, honestly. | 是的 我很好 |
[20:40] | Thank you for the tea, Mrs Waddell. | 沃德尔女士 谢谢您的下午茶 |
[20:42] | Mr Waddell. | 再见了 沃德尔先生 |
[20:44] | Oliver. | 再见了 奥利弗 |
[20:48] | Isabel. | 再见 伊萨贝拉 |
[21:07] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[21:11] | There’s something wrong with this bloody candle. | 这该死的蜡烛怎么 |
[21:14] | It’s just making it darker. | 越来越微弱了 |
[21:17] | It’s not the candle, Pull Through. It’s the air. | 不是蜡烛的毛病 “搞定” 是空气 |
[21:20] | Not enough oxygen for it to burn. | 空气越来越稀薄了 |
[21:31] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 噢 我的上帝 |
[21:34] | Could be worse. | 还会更糟 |
[21:36] | Oh, Tommo, how could it possibly be worse? | 噢 图摩 怎么可能有比这还糟的 |
[21:39] | Well, they could send us to Hill 60. | 如果我们被遣往六十号高地 |
[21:42] | What’s Hill 60? | 六十号高地是什么玩意 |
[21:44] | Messines Ridge, just across the border, near Wipers’. | 埃辛斯山 就在边境上 挨着怀帕斯 |
[21:48] | Blokes from the 40th were sent off yesterday. | 第四十军昨天就被派遣了 |
[21:50] | Fritz has got the high ground. | 德国人最终占领了制高点 |
[21:52] | Our blokes are trying to fight in bogs -bloody marshland. | 我们却还陷在沼泽地 进退维谷 |
[21:56] | Trenches running like rivers of blood, they say. | 听说战壕里血流成河 |
[22:03] | That’s just talk, probably. | 那只是传言 可能 |
[22:08] | Shush, you little bugger. | 嘘 小家伙 |
[22:10] | You’ll get us all killed. | 你再这样会要了我们的命 |
[22:14] | Norm… | 诺姆 |
[22:52] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[22:54] | How’d you know it wasn’t me? | 你怎么知道不是我 |
[22:56] | Lucky guess. | 瞎猜的 |
[22:58] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[23:22] | Is he dead? | 他死了么 |
[23:27] | Call it even, eh, Tommo? | 事情摆平了 图摩 |
[23:45] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[23:51] | McBride. | 麦布莱德 |
[23:55] | Location? | 位置 |
[23:56] | Say again. | 再说一遍 |
[23:58] | How many? | 多少人 |
[24:03] | Right. | 知道了 |
[24:12] | 102 drive has been crumped. | 102道发生了爆炸 |
[24:21] | Casualties? | 人员伤亡 |
[24:23] | Two missing, um, Morris and Dwyer. | 两人失踪 莫里斯和特怀耶 |
[24:42] | Hows the air? | 有氧气吗 |
[24:57] | If they were near the face… | 如果他们在隧道口就不乐观… |
[25:00] | Not a chance. Not a fucking chance in the world. | 不可能 他妈的不可能 |
[25:02] | …they may have found an air pocket. | …他们或许能找到出气口 |
[25:04] | This strata holds up sometimes. | 这截地层能撑一会的 |
[25:07] | We struck some in Papua. | 我们在巴布亚省也遇到过 |
[25:09] | It’s kind of… dense… | 这里的氧气还比较充足 |
[25:14] | It’s pointless. the whole miserable stunt. | 没用的 这里已被堵死了 |
[25:17] | Lively, boys. | 加紧干 弟兄们 |
[25:35] | Steel soles. | 钢底板 |
[25:38] | German. | 德国人的 |
[25:39] | Stupid pricks. Hear ’em coming a mile off. | 蠢货 该老远就听得见他们过来 |
[25:48] | -Mate? -I need you to move back. | -兄弟 -快回来 |
[25:50] | Mate, are you alright? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[26:01] | Help me here. | 过来帮我 |
[26:18] | It’s Tommo. | 是图摩 |
[26:56] | Boys, it’s Pull Through. | 小子们 “搞定” |
[26:58] | Boys? Is that you, boys? | 小子们 是你们吗 |
[26:59] | Hang on, Pull Through. We’ll just… | 坚持住”搞定” 我们刚 |
[27:02] | Easy. | 小心 |
[27:04] | Get me out? I thought I was a goner. | 要拉我出来 我先还想着我快死了呢 |
[27:08] | Watch out for your specs. | 当心你的眼镜 |
[27:10] | Easy. Easy. | 小心 小心 |
[27:23] | Didn’t think you’d get out of the bloody war that easy, did you, old son? | 真没想到你能逃过此劫 是吧 老小子 |
[27:31] | Morris,can you hear me? | 莫里斯 听得到吗 |
[27:39] | Tommo? | 图摩 |
[27:42] | -Tommo! -Morris, can you hear me? | -图摩 -莫里斯 你听得到吗 |
[27:44] | Tommo! Tommo’s in there. | 图摩 图摩还困在里面 |
[27:47] | There’s a man buried. Tommo! Tommo! No! | 有人埋在里面了 图摩 图摩 不 |
[28:02] | Take Morris up to the dressing station, Fraser. | 快把 莫里斯带去医疗站 弗雷泽 |
[28:05] | Come on, Pull Through. | 来吧 “搞定” |
[28:20] | One arrives nearly every day | 政府的诏令每天都会送达 |
[28:22] | no stamp, no return address, of course. | 没有邮戳 没有地址 |
[28:27] | But what do they mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:28] | That I’m a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[28:31] | But you’re not. You’re staying here and doing your duty. | 你不是懦夫 大家只是各司其职而已 |
[28:33] | Shush now, Marjorie. | 嘘 马祖绿 |
[28:35] | Mr Woodward knows how to stop the feathers. | 伍德沃先生自己会处理好的 |
[28:36] | So, you agree with them? | 那么 你答应了 |
[28:38] | Well, let’s just hope that there won’t be any more. | 希望这些事不再发生 |
[28:41] | On the contrary, just a few more feathers | 事实相反 只再多几封鸡毛信 |
[28:43] | and I’ll have a whole chicken. | 我就凑足一只鸡的羽毛了 |
[28:45] | Isabel! | 伊萨贝拉 |
[28:53] | Are you missing Papua? | 你想念巴布亚吗 |
[29:00] | I worry about the local workers. | 我关心在那的工人 |
[29:02] | Bougainville is just up the coast. It’s a German colony. | 布干维尔岛就在海岸边 那里是德国的殖民地 |
[29:04] | If they send the German fleet down… | 如果德国人派遣舰队向 |
[29:06] | Good Lord, man! | 上帝 年轻人 |
[29:07] | What would the Germans want with Papua? | 德国人怎么可能对巴布亚有企图 |
[29:09] | They’ve bitten off more than they can chew in Europe. | 他们碗里的都吃不下了 |
[29:16] | Anyway, the word is the whole thing will be over by Christmas. | 新年前夕终将平息干戈 |
[29:24] | Marjorie, clear away the plates now. | 马祖绿 快收拾餐具 |
[29:26] | Yes, Mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[29:40] | Best put those back, Woody. | 把这些收起来吧 伍迪 |
[29:55] | William… | 威廉 |
[30:00] | It’s Moffat. | 是莫法特 |
[30:02] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[30:07] | Take the children to their rooms, please, Marjorie. | 把孩子们带回房间 马祖绿 |
[30:10] | Isabel, boys, come on. Now, please. | 伊萨贝拉 男孩们 快点 乖 |
[30:22] | William, tell me. | 威廉 告诉我 |
[30:26] | It’s not good news, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕 是噩耗 |
[31:00] | Why would they send the Light Horse to Gallipoli, Oliver? | 为什么骑兵部队会被派往加里波第 奥利弗 |
[31:05] | It’s just cliffs, isn’t it? | 那只是悬崖 不是吗 |
[31:10] | Is it not all just cliffs? | 那不只是悬崖吗 |
[31:16] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[31:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:50] | Marjorie. | 马祖绿 |
[31:51] | You don’t have to go. Just because Moffat, you know… | 你不要走 你知道莫法特他… |
[31:57] | You don’t have to go to the war. | 不要去战场 |
[32:06] | I just couldn’t bear it. | 我再承受不起了 |
[32:37] | The point is… | 关键是 |
[32:39] | The point is I was kaput, finished, and he got me out. | 关键是我完蛋了 他把我救了出来 |
[32:44] | The point, Pull Through, is you shouldn’t have | 关键是你不应当 |
[32:46] | been there in the bloody first place. | 在那个该死的地方 |
[32:47] | Still don’t know what I heard, but. | 虽然不知道我到底听到了什么 但 |
[32:51] | Maybe it really was me heart. | 也许真的是我的心跳 |
[32:53] | Maybe I never heard no Germans. | 也许我根本没听到德国人 |
[32:55] | Of course you heard ’em. | 你确实听到他们了 |
[32:56] | Don’t make no difference. | 那不一样 |
[33:05] | Oh, fuck, man. | 我操 小子 |
[33:07] | Good on you, Streaky. | 真行 飞毛腿 |
[33:09] | Courtesy of the Northumberland Fusiliers. | 诺森伯兰的燧发枪手团向各位请安 |
[33:11] | -Oh, bloody generous of ’em. -Send ’em our regards. | -哦 他们太客气了 -也请转达我们的问候 |
[33:13] | Probably not a good idea, Corp. | 可不是个好主意呀 头儿 |
[33:34] | Tiffin? | 提芬 |
[33:41] | We was ready to give up on you, Pull Through. | 我们差点就放弃你了 “搞定” |
[33:43] | We wasn’t. | 我们没有 |
[33:44] | Well, we was. | 我们有 |
[33:46] | Well, you was. You said. | 是的 你放弃了 你说过的 |
[33:48] | Finish your letter, Walt, or get some more shut-eye. | 写你的信吧 瓦特 要不就多睡会儿 |
[33:50] | But the Lieutenant knew about the strata, Dad. How it holds up, like. | 但中尉熟悉地层 爸爸 比如能坚持多久 |
[33:55] | And that’s why we kept digging. | 所以我们得继续救援 |
[33:56] | The fact is Tom Dwyer’s dead because Woodward made a blue -a bad one. | 是伍德沃估计错误才使得汤姆·特怀耶丧命 |
[34:01] | Won’t be the last either. | 他肯定还会犯错 |
[34:03] | -He’s alright, he is. -Yeah? | -他还行了 -是吗 |
[34:05] | Then why’d he join late? | 那他为什么那么晚才来 |
[34:08] | Does anyone want the last of the axle grease? | 还有人要轮轴润滑油吗 |
[34:10] | I was over here, killing Germans, | 我就在那儿 杀德国人 |
[34:12] | months before his fuckin’ number was dry. | 几个月后他们统统完蛋了 |
[34:15] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[34:17] | Stay there. | 坐下 |
[34:19] | Surprised to see you here. | 没想到在这看到你 |
[34:22] | Me hearing came back. | 我回来了 |
[34:24] | Tommy doctor checked me out, couldn’t find a bloody thing wrong with me. | 汤米医生给我做了检查 没发现什么问题 |
[34:28] | Too bad. | 糟糕 |
[34:29] | -Smoke? -Yeah, thanks. | -要烟吗 -嗯 谢谢 |
[34:55] | It’s bad luck. | 那是厄运 |
[34:58] | Bad luck lighting three smokes with one match. | 一根火柴点三支烟会带来厄运 |
[35:02] | First one, Fritz sniper sees you. | 第一支 德国狙击手就能看到你 |
[35:04] | Second one, he gets an aim. | 第二支 他就能瞄准你 |
[35:06] | Third one, he blows your fuckin’ head off. | 第三支 他能崩掉了你的鸟头 |
[35:09] | Well, he’d be a crack shot if he could get me down here. | 他要把我干掉可得是个神枪手 |
[35:14] | Well, you never know who’s watchin’, do you, sir? | 你永远猜不到谁在暗处 不是吗 |
[35:22] | I’ll be writing to Tom Dwyer’s family. | 我会给汤姆·特怀耶家发去唁函 |
[35:25] | If he had any possessions to send back, bring them to my dugout. | 如果他有遗物需要寄回 带到我的指挥部来 |
[35:30] | Officer approaching! Attention! | 长官到了 立正 |
[35:37] | -Woodward? -Yes, sir? | -伍德沃 -是的 长官 |
[35:40] | I understand you’re a demolition man. | 我知道你是爆破专家 |
[35:43] | I’m trained in mining explosives, sir, not… | 我曾在矿井从事爆破工作 长官 并不是 |
[35:46] | You’re aware that the Germans | 你知道德国人 |
[35:47] | have placed a machine gun in the Red House, | 在红堡架设了一挺机关枪 |
[35:49] | such that they can enfilade our trench? | 那样的话 他们是否能纵射到我们的战壕 |
[35:51] | En… enfilade? | 嗯 纵射 |
[35:53] | Fire down it lengthways. | 纵向射击 |
[35:55] | Oh, yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:57] | And how much explosive charge would you need to demolish that building? | 那么你需要多少炸药捣毁那东西 |
[36:00] | Depends where you placed it, sir. | 看您怎么安置炸药了 长官 |
[36:02] | How much would you need to do the job properly? | 需要多少合适 |
[36:08] | 50 pounds. | 五十磅 |
[36:10] | Do we have that in the stores or do we have to requisition it? | 我们有储存还是要调用 |
[36:12] | We have it on hand, sir. | 我们手上就有 长官 |
[36:14] | There’s a listening post at 105 Drive. | 在105道有岗哨 |
[36:16] | That’d put you about 70 foot from Boris. | 你从鲍里斯到那大概要七十英尺 |
[36:19] | If we drove north from there, | 如果我们从那一直北行 |
[36:20] | we could be under it in, what? | 我们就能到达那下头 是吗 |
[36:21] | Oh, three shifts, 30 foot a day | 噢 三班倒 一天三十英尺 |
[36:24] | we could do it in two or three days. | 我们能在两到三天完成 |
[36:26] | Let’s have it done before sun-up, 0400. | 天亮前干完 限凌晨四点 |
[36:29] | Clayton, you’ll have to cut a gap in the wire. | 克莱顿 你必须把电线剪一段缺口 |
[36:31] | I’ll have the artillery give you one hour. | 我负责炮兵部队 给你一小时 |
[36:34] | -Sir. -Sir! | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[36:47] | He couldn’t get out of here fast enough. | 他不会很快从这出去的 |
[36:50] | Word is that bastard won’t catch a train in case it’s going down a tunnel. | 据说那帮混蛋都不敢坐火车 怕陷到地道里 |
[36:55] | It’ll mean going over the bags… | 这意味要翻出战壕 |
[36:59] | …crossing no-man’s-land, setting a charge. | 穿过无人区 装置好炸药 |
[37:03] | I’ll need two men. | 我需要两个人 |
[37:09] | I’ll go, sir. | 我去 长官 |
[37:11] | You don’t have to, Morris. | 你不用去 莫里斯 |
[37:12] | Want to, sir. | 但我想去 长官 |
[37:18] | Sit down, Tiffin. | 坐下 提芬 |
[37:27] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[37:37] | Here. | 这边 |
[37:47] | A bit out of your element, aren’t you, Australia? | 有点不是你的风格吧 澳大利亚 |
[37:50] | I heard you tunnelling chaps were wombats. | 我听说你挖隧道兵都是袋熊 |
[37:53] | Come up for some air, have you? | 要出来透透气吗 |
[37:55] | Actually, we’ve been invited to blow up the Red House. | 事实上 我们被要求去炸掉红堡 |
[37:58] | Apparently you blokes keep missing. | 很显然你们完成不了 |
[38:17] | Set the exploder up over there. | 在那儿设置好炸药 |
[38:27] | Right. That’s us. | 好勒 该我们了 |
[38:29] | They’ll start up again at dawn. | 他们黎明会再发起冲锋 |
[38:36] | You’ve never been over the bags before, have you? | 从来没到这上面来过吧 |
[38:41] | Christ. | 老天 |
[38:46] | When you get over the top, stay low, don’t bunch up. | 在高处的时候 要俯身 别挤在一堆 |
[38:50] | If a flare goes up, freeze. | 照明弹升起来时 别动 |
[38:52] | Don’t bloody go to ground. Fritz machine-gunners look for movement. | 别他妈的趴下 机枪只会寻找移动目标 |
[38:56] | Keep one eye closed until the flare drops – | 照明弹落下以前 要保持一只眼闭着 |
[38:59] | then you’ll see better when it’s dark again. | 这样黑暗到来时可以很快适应 |
[39:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | -Did your boys cut the wire? -Yeah. | -你们剪了火线了 -是的 |
[39:11] | Lieutenant Clayton took a couple of lads out earlier. | 先前克莱顿中尉已经带着几个小伙子出去了 |
[39:13] | He ain’t back yet. I’ll cover you. | 他还没回 我来掩护你 |
[39:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:11] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[40:24] | It’s Boris, alright. | 那是鲍里斯是吧 |
[40:25] | He hasn’t spotted us, but the bastard’s just trying his luck. | 他没发现我们 不过这混蛋想碰碰运气 |
[40:29] | Right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:57] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[41:25] | We’ll have to go under. | 我们得到下边去 |
[41:29] | There must be a cellar. | 那边肯定有地下室 |
[44:08] | Corp! | 头 |
[44:14] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 哦 天哪 |
[44:17] | -What? -We’re short. | -咋啦 -线不够长 |
[44:21] | Do you think you can get the exploder? | 你觉得你能把引爆器拿过来吗 |
[44:26] | Sir, we could try again tonight. | 长官 我们今晚还可以再来一趟 |
[44:28] | They’ll have found the charge by then. Can you get it? | 那时他们可能已经发现炸药了 你能拿到吗 |
[44:32] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[44:34] | Stay on your bloody stomach | 千万要贴近地面 |
[44:36] | and when you get close, give a low whistle to identify yourself. | 快回到的时候小声吹口哨当暗号 |
[44:40] | The Tommies see any movement. | 任何动作都逃不过英国兵的眼睛 |
[45:06] | Who’s the fastest man in our company? | 我们里边谁最快 |
[45:08] | You need a runner? | 要个跑手 |
[45:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[45:12] | Yeah, Streaky’s bloody quick. | 哈 飞毛腿相当快的 |
[45:21] | Christ. | 他大爷的 |
[45:27] | Is it one of our boys? | 那是我们的人吗 |
[45:29] | There’s no way of knowing. | 现在还看不出来 |
[45:32] | Poor bastard. | 可怜虫 |
[45:37] | Stay here. | 你待这 |
[45:38] | Morris will be back any minute now. | 莫里斯现在随时都会回来 |
[45:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[45:42] | Wait, sir! | 等等 长官 |
[45:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[46:00] | Clayton? | 克莱顿 |
[46:03] | Where did they get you? | 你伤到哪了 |
[46:06] | Mary, Mary. | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[46:11] | You’re set now, mate. | 老兄 你现在安全了 |
[46:13] | We’re gonna get you home to your Mary. | 我们带你回家见玛丽 |
[46:15] | OK? Everything’s OK. | 好不 你会没事的 |
[46:18] | Come on. Come on, Captain. | 加油 你行的 上尉 |
[46:21] | Come on. | 加油 |
[46:25] | Help. | 帮把手 |
[46:43] | Field dressing. | 绷带 |
[46:44] | -Where is he injured? -Left leg, above the knee. | -伤哪了 -左腿 膝盖上一点 |
[47:13] | Christ. | 他大爷的 |
[47:22] | No! Wait. | 别 等等 |
[47:32] | Bastard’s got a pattern. | 这混蛋打枪是有固定模式的 |
[47:34] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[47:41] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[48:08] | Just pray they haven’t broken. | 但愿他们没拆掉 |
[48:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:36] | Sir, are you wounded? | 长官 你受伤了 |
[48:41] | I don’t think so. | 我没觉得 |
[49:35] | Hello, Mr Woodward. | 你好伍德沃先生 |
[49:37] | Marjorie. | 你好 马祖绿 |
[49:40] | How is everything at home? | 家里最近怎样 |
[49:43] | We’re coping. | 勉勉强强 |
[49:59] | They’ve formed a mining battalion. | 他们组建了一支矿工协战营 |
[50:02] | It’s a secret, I think. | 我想这是机密 |
[50:04] | They’re looking for miners and engineers. | 他们在找矿工和工程师 |
[50:08] | I’ve joined up. | 我加入了 |
[50:13] | In a few weeks,I’ll be leaving for training, | 几周后我要去训练了 |
[50:15] | and after that, I expect I’ll be sent off to the war. | 然后估计就会被遣往战场 |
[50:19] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[50:29] | Marjorie, I’m nearly 10 years your senior. | 马祖绿 我比你大将近十岁 |
[50:33] | You’re only 16. | 你才十六 |
[50:36] | I’ll be 17 in a month. | 再有一个月就十七了 |
[50:40] | I signed the papers this morning. | 我今早签了文件 |
[50:50] | I would like to ask you if I could write to you while I was away. | 我想知道我走后能不能给你写信 |
[51:02] | I would be happy if you wrote to me… | 如果你写信…我会很高兴 |
[51:08] | …but if you’re asking me to wait for your return, | 但如果要我等你你回来 |
[51:11] | then you must first ask my father. | 你要先问过我父亲 |
[51:23] | Thank you for taking the trouble to see me. | 谢谢你不厌其烦地来看我 |
[51:43] | Come in close. | 大家都过来 |
[51:48] | If they’re going to put on a big push, it’ll happen right now. | 如果他们要强攻的话 那就是现在了 |
[51:52] | They’re gonna hit us where we’re most vulnerable. | 他们会攻击我们最薄弱的地方 |
[51:54] | Our left flank. | 我们的左翼 |
[51:56] | Whatever happens, we need to hold our line, understand? | 不管怎样都要保持队形 明白了 |
[52:00] | You convicts gonna play or what? | 你们这帮人渣还玩不玩了 |
[52:02] | OK, lads. Kick it off. | 好了 伙计们 开球了 |
[52:05] | Three points all. Next to score wins. | 三分为满 最接近的得胜 |
[52:09] | Come on, Australia. | 来吧 澳洲人 |
[52:11] | Let’s go! | 开始 |
[52:12] | Get right, boys. Go right. Tiffin, get in there! | 向右 小伙子们 朝右 提芬 在那接球 |
[52:15] | Boom, boom, out right! | 快点 往右突围 |
[52:18] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快快 |
[52:19] | One man down. -Get up. | 有人倒下了 -快起来 |
[52:21] | OK, mark. | 好的 得分 |
[52:23] | Come on. Turn it up. Get back. | 快点 回到原位 |
[52:24] | Come on, boys. | 加油 伙计们 |
[52:36] | Pass it! Pass it! Get out of here! | 传球 传球 快出来 |
[52:39] | -Get onside! -Get in there! Come on! Tackle! | -不要越位 -去那边 快拦住 |
[52:48] | Scrum. | 混战啊 |
[52:51] | Come here, boys. Come on. Scrum down. Tiffin in the middle here. | 过来 大家都聚过来 提芬到中间来 |
[52:54] | Pack it in, boys. Come in hard. | 围住它 小伙子们 紧紧围过来 |
[52:58] | It’s out! It’s out! | 球出去了 球出去了 |
[53:00] | -Push! Push out! -Run! | -传球 传出去 -快跑 |
[53:03] | -Where’s my runner? -Get him, boys! | -带球手呢 -大伙截住他 |
[53:05] | -Come on, Billy! -Go, Billy! | -加油比利 -快点啊比利 |
[53:07] | I’m with you, Billy. | 我跟着你比利 |
[53:10] | -Billy, go! -Go, Streaky! | -比利 快 -快 飞毛腿 |
[53:24] | Victory to the 1st Australian Tunnellers, | 澳大利亚第一地道兵团得胜 |
[53:27] | six points to three. | 六比三 |
[53:29] | Parlez-vous? | 能否告诉我 |
[53:31] | Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous? | 阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我 |
[53:34] | They’ll do it for wine, they’ll do it for rum | 他们是为了葡萄酒 他们是为了朗姆酒 |
[53:36] | They’ll stick your finger up your bum… | 他们把你的手指放在屁股上 |
[53:38] | Hinky-dinky, parlez-vous? | 小马骡 能不能告诉我 |
[53:41] | Oh, Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous? | 噢 阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我 |
[53:45] | Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous? | 阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我 |
[53:49] | We’re the boys from Townsville and Dandenong | 我们是来自汤斯维尔和丹德农的帅小伙 |
[53:51] | We’re coming for you with our donkey dongs | 我们带着棒槌来找你 |
[53:53] | Hinky-dinky, parlez-vous? | 小马骡 能不能告诉我 |
[53:55] | Oh, Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous? | 噢 阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我 |
[54:00] | Mademoiselle from Armentieres, parlez-vous? | 阿尔芒蒂耶尔的女士啊 能否告诉我 |
[54:03] | She’s really fat and she’s got big ears… d | 她很胖 耳朵又大 |
[54:06] | -What’s up, Lieutenant? -It’s Captain, actually. | -怎么了中尉 -应该是上尉 |
[54:09] | Well done, sir. | 恭喜啊 长官 |
[54:11] | Thank you, Sergeant Fraser. | 谢谢你 弗雷泽中士 |
[54:13] | Hey, Sarge! | 喂 中士 |
[54:15] | As you were! | 同志们好 |
[54:31] | We’re moving up the line, | 我们要推进战线北上 |
[54:33] | load up at midnight. | 午夜动身 |
[54:35] | How come you bastards | 你们这群王八蛋 |
[54:36] | get to leave this shithole before us? | 怎么能比我们先离开这鬼地方 |
[54:37] | Because only real soldiers | 因为只有真正的士兵 |
[54:40] | get to move up the line. | 才会北上 |
[54:42] | Where we heading, sir? | 我们去哪儿 长官 |
[54:44] | Belgium. | 比利时 |
[54:47] | Hill 60. | 高地60 |
[54:55] | Better get your gear. | 家伙备齐些 |
[54:59] | Righto, you blokes. Let’s go. | 好了 伙计们 出发 |
[55:07] | Keep your heads down, lads. | 注意低调点 伙计们 |
[55:09] | I nearly forgot-A present from Fritz. | 我差点忘了 德国佬的赠品 |
[55:14] | He said to say, “Thanks for all your help.” | 他说 “谢谢你们帮忙” |
[55:16] | Cheers, mate. | 谢谢你 老兄 |
[55:23] | You’ll be right, lads. | 祝你好运 伙计们 |
[55:25] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢你 老兄 |
[55:33] | . | 1916年11月3日比利时梅丝恩丝山脊 |
[56:00] | Too early for the grey hen, sir? | 现在开饭太早了吧 长官 |
[56:06] | Never too early. | 说不上早 |
[56:28] | -I’m right. -Take ’em. | -我不用 -拿着吧 |
[56:30] | You’re just skin and bones. | 你太单薄了 |
[56:32] | Come on, son. | 拿着吧 孩子 |
[56:34] | She’ll send me another parcel tomorrow, more than likely. | 明天她很可能又给我寄来了 |
[56:44] | Decent fit. | 真合适 |
[56:45] | My Elsa’s a first-rate knitter. | 我那口子埃尔莎的织工是一流的 |
[56:47] | When we get back, | 等我们回去 |
[56:48] | she’ll have probably knitted herself a new husband. | 她没准已经给自己织出一个丈夫来了 |
[56:51] | Want to be a bit better-Looking than the old one. | 要个比老家伙更帅的 |
[57:00] | Your boy’s gonna make a great prop forward. | 你儿子会是个相当好的前锋 |
[57:03] | Don’t I know it? And he’s still growing. | 我还不知道吗 而且长大了会更出息 |
[57:08] | You join up together? | 你们一起入伍的 |
[57:11] | One of them recruiting blokes came through town. | 有一个征兵的从我们镇上走过 |
[57:14] | Gets the young fella all excited with his stories of adventure | 他的冒险经历折服了所有的年轻人 |
[57:17] | and seeing the Pyramids and what have you. | 就像看到了金字塔之类 |
[57:21] | Never spent one bloody night away from home | 就算从没离过家 |
[57:23] | and he’s quit the pits and joined up. | 儿子也撇下矿井入了伍 |
[57:25] | Elsa’s nearly had bloody kittens, hasn’t she, Walt? | 埃尔莎心里七上八下了是吗 瓦特 |
[57:29] | Yep. | 没错 |
[57:31] | Well, you can’t unjoin. | 好吧 你不能不入伍 |
[57:33] | So, after Walt went to bed, I said to Elsa, | 所以沃特入睡后 我跟埃尔莎说 |
[57:36] | I’ve looked after him all his life. I’m not gonna stop now.” | 我看着孩子长大 现在也不会撒手 |
[57:38] | I told her if I joined up, I could bring him back safe. | 我告诉她如果我参军了 也许能把他换回来 |
[57:43] | Elsa didn’t know what was worse – | 埃尔莎得到的是更坏的消息… |
[57:45] | her boy going off to the war by himself, or both of us going. | 要么他儿子自己去 要么两个都得去 |
[57:52] | And she’s been knitting like buggery ever since. | 从那以后她就不停地织 |
[58:07] | Douse them flaming lights! | 熄灯 |
[58:13] | Stay low! Stay low! | 低头 低头 |
[58:25] | Stay here! | 原地不动 |
[58:39] | -Where’s Fosse Way? -It’s north, that way! | -去堑壕哪边走 -往北 那边走 |
[58:41] | He said that way! | 他说是那边 |
[58:45] | Or south to Hill 60? | 还是从南边去60高地 |
[58:46] | Fraser! This way! | 弗雷泽 是这边 |
[58:52] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[58:57] | Keep down! | 低头 |
[59:11] | Come on, boys! | 跟上 小伙子们 |
[59:22] | You alright, Walt? Come on, come on, get up! | 你还好吗 沃特 快 快 起来 |
[59:24] | Get up! Go! | 起来 走 |
[59:33] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[59:47] | Sir! | 长官 |
[59:50] | We left the bloody kids behind. | 我们落下那几个倒霉的孩子了 |
[59:52] | Who’s missing? | 谁丢了 |
[59:53] | Young Sneddon, Tiffin and Bacon. | 小斯纳顿 提芬和培根 |
[59:55] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[59:56] | Walt! | 沃特 |
[1:00:34] | How can Fritz get to us? | 德国佬怎么会找到我们 |
[1:00:35] | We’re behind the line, ain’t we? | 我们不是在掩体后面的吗 |
[1:00:36] | He’s got the high ground. | 他占着高地呢 |
[1:00:42] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[1:00:44] | Over here! | 在这啊 |
[1:00:46] | Oh, fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:00:48] | We’ve missed it. | 我们走错了 |
[1:00:50] | Sap’s over to the right, about 25 yards. | 地道在往右大概25码的地方 |
[1:00:58] | You ready? | 准备好了 |
[1:01:03] | Walt, we can’t stay here, mate. | 沃特 我们不能呆在这里的兄弟 |
[1:01:14] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[1:01:15] | I’ll go to the left and draw crabs. | 我往左边跑吸引火力 |
[1:01:17] | Soon as you hear that MG open up, you run like buggery. | 一听到重机枪开火你们就死命跑 |
[1:01:20] | Don’t bloody stop until you get to the sap! | 到地道之前他妈不许停 |
[1:01:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:26] | I’m twice as fast as you blokes. | 我跑的快过你们两倍 |
[1:01:29] | Probably make it before youse do. | 说不定在你们之前就到了 |
[1:01:33] | Come on, Walt! | 快啊 沃特 |
[1:01:47] | -Stay low! -Tiffin! | -低头 -提芬 |
[1:01:49] | Walt! | 沃特 |
[1:01:51] | Over here, mate! | 在这边伙计 |
[1:01:52] | Come on. | 赶快 |
[1:01:55] | Streaky’s still out there! | 飞毛腿还在那边 |
[1:01:59] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:02:00] | Billy Bacon! | 比利·培根 |
[1:02:05] | Streaky! | 飞毛腿 |
[1:02:10] | Did they get home?! | 他们回到了吗 |
[1:02:13] | They’re home! | 他们回到了 |
[1:02:17] | -Streaky! -Streaky! | -飞毛腿 -飞毛腿 |
[1:02:20] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:02:21] | -Billy! -Go on, Billy! | -比利 -快呀 比利 |
[1:02:24] | -Billy! -Come on, Billy! | -比利 -快点呀 比利 |
[1:02:26] | Come on, Streaky! | 加油 飞毛腿 |
[1:02:28] | -Run, Billy! -Come on! | -快跑 比利 -快快 |
[1:02:45] | Stretcher! | 担架 |
[1:02:48] | Stretcher bearers! | 担架兵快来 |
[1:03:34] | Streaky? | 飞毛腿 |
[1:04:01] | Oh, this is God’s flamin’ handiwork, is it? | 这是上帝的光辉杰作 不是么 |
[1:04:17] | Grab his disc and pay book. | 拿上他的铭牌和工资簿 |
[1:04:19] | We’ll bury him in the morning. | 我们早上安葬他 |
[1:04:36] | Come on, Frank. | 振作点 弗兰克 |
[1:04:44] | Gas masks on now! | 戴上防毒面罩 |
[1:05:06] | Captain Woodward. | 伍德沃上尉 |
[1:05:08] | 1st Australian Tunnellers. | 澳大利亚第一地道兵团 |
[1:05:11] | -McBride! -Captain McBride, actually. | -麦布莱德 -事实上是麦布莱德上尉 |
[1:05:15] | Where you been? Been waiting for hours. | 你们去哪儿了 都等了很久了 |
[1:05:22] | Hell of a place, eh? | 鬼地方 呃 |
[1:05:28] | Your men can bunk down in there. | 你的人可以在那儿紮营 |
[1:05:30] | Stow your kits. Get a couple of hours’ sleep. | 保持着装 睡上两三个小时 |
[1:05:33] | Couple of hours? | 两三个小时 |
[1:05:35] | Gee, sir. They’ll turn soft on you. | 老天 到时候他们就会瘫了起不来了 |
[1:05:37] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:05:51] | Have you seen the tunnels? | 看到那些隧道了么 |
[1:05:52] | You’ve got a big surprise in store for you. | 大家对你期望很高 |
[1:05:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:06:00] | Officers’ dugout’s down this way. | 指挥部在这边 |
[1:06:02] | I might just bunk down here for the time being. | 我暂时就窝在这休息会儿吧 |
[1:06:15] | Wetter in here than it is out there. | 这儿可比那边潮多了 |
[1:06:17] | More rats than in frickin’ France. | 这里的耗子比他妈法国的还多 |
[1:06:20] | At least they’re Belgian rats. | 好歹那是比利时耗子 |
[1:06:23] | Change is as good as a holiday. | 换换环境就跟假期一样过瘾 |
[1:06:27] | Keep your gas bags within reach. | 把防毒面具放在触手可及的地方 |
[1:06:35] | At least we’re back underground. | 至少我们回到地底下了 |
[1:06:42] | And we’ll be staying underground. | 也会一直待在地底下 |
[1:06:46] | One way or another. | 话是这么说 |
[1:06:47] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:06:50] | This is how it goes from now on. | 事实就是这样 |
[1:06:53] | We’ll be dodging shells and shrapnel | 我们在这儿躲炮弹 |
[1:06:55] | and out of the blue you cop a bullet in the guts | 然后一不注意就挨颗子弹 |
[1:06:58] | like poor old Streaky. | 就像可怜的老伙计飞毛腿 |
[1:07:01] | And it’s no game of skill down here, neither. | 而且这里也没有啥技术含量的活 |
[1:07:04] | Get eaten by rats, get murdered by Fritz in the dark, | 被耗子啃 被暗处的德国佬宰 |
[1:07:07] | or buried alive for our fucking troubles. | 要么因为犯了该死的错被活埋 |
[1:07:22] | Well, that cheered us all up. | 哈 这真能鼓舞人心 |
[1:07:47] | Mr Waddell. | 沃德尔先生 |
[1:07:50] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:07:54] | When do you set off? | 你什么时候出发 |
[1:07:56] | About three weeks. | 三周后吧 |
[1:08:02] | Right, well… you’d better come in, then. | 那好 你还是进来吧 |
[1:08:04] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[1:08:06] | …I’d like to ask you something. | 我是来求您一件事 |
[1:08:13] | I would like your permission | 我希望得到您的允许 |
[1:08:14] | to write to Marjorie while I’m overseas. | 在我出国的时候给马祖绿写信 |
[1:08:18] | And… | 还有 |
[1:08:20] | …I’d like to spend some time with her before I leave. | 走之前我想和她独处一会儿 |
[1:08:29] | -I know. -Damn it. | -我知道 -见鬼 |
[1:08:31] | -Emma. -What? | -艾玛 -怎么了 |
[1:08:34] | I’m gonna take my walk now, if you’d care to come. | 我想去散步 你想来就一起吧 |
[1:08:38] | Your walk? | 你去散步 |
[1:08:41] | Aye. | 对啊 |
[1:08:43] | If you’d care to come? | 你要一起来吗 |
[1:08:48] | Oh… of course. | 噢 当然了 |
[1:08:58] | They’ve never taken a walk together in their lives. | 他们从来没有一起散步过 |
[1:09:13] | When I get back… | 我回来之后 |
[1:09:15] | …I’ll take you walking every day. | 我每天都会带你去散步 |
[1:09:28] | . | 听到什么了 长官 |
[1:09:34] | . | 巴贝克中士 我能问你点事吗 |
[1:09:44] | . | 你在哪儿工作的 哪个矿 |
[1:09:48] | . | 巴伐利亚 |
[1:09:50] | . | 哦 不过巴伐利亚地方太大了 |
[1:09:53] | . | 你知道艾森希姆的矿山吗 |
[1:09:58] | . | 你听说过吗 |
[1:10:02] | . | 那是我故乡 |
[1:10:04] | . | 那儿有个没有钟的教堂 |
[1:10:08] | . | 政府因为打仗征用了它 |
[1:10:11] | . | 我妈写信告诉我… |
[1:10:23] | . | 开始他们来要废铜烂铁 |
[1:10:27] | . | 然后是钟 |
[1:10:30] | . | 现在连牧师都没了 |
[1:10:44] | . | 每天我们都在为我们的孩子哭泣 |
[1:10:48] | . | 并祈祷他平安归来 |
[1:10:58] | Can’t see it. | 看不见 |
[1:11:04] | Keep going. | 继续前进 |
[1:11:06] | Mate can I have a bo-peep? | 伙计 能给我看一下么 |
[1:11:07] | -Yeah, help yourself. -Thanks. | -行 来吧 -谢了 |
[1:11:11] | -Hey, Pull Through. Hill 60 -take a look. | -喂 “搞定” 是60高地 -来看看 |
[1:11:21] | Is that it? | 就那个 |
[1:11:22] | What were you expecting Morris? | 你指望看到啥莫里斯 |
[1:11:24] | The fuckin’ Matterhorn? | 世界闻名的马特洪峰 |
[1:11:26] | I was expecting something bigger than a railway cuttin’. | 我以为像有条铁路横插进来那么有气势呢 |
[1:11:43] | So why Berlin Sap’? | 那为什么叫柏林地道 |
[1:11:45] | It goes so deep under German lines, | 这条地道深入德军战线之下 |
[1:11:47] | they reckon it almost reaches Berlin. | 他们估计这地道一直通向柏林 |
[1:11:49] | It’s just mud and slurry. Like sinking a mine in a bog. | 这儿到处是泥泞 就像把矿井沉进了沼泽地 |
[1:11:53] | Yeah, the blue clay’s further down. | 恩 蓝土矿还在下面点 |
[1:11:54] | This whole area is below sea level. | 这片地区都低于海平面 |
[1:11:59] | Keeping the water out was their main problem. | 排水曾经是他们的大问题 |
[1:12:02] | Was? | 曾经 |
[1:12:04] | Now it’s ours. | 现在是我们的问题 |
[1:12:16] | We’re 90 feet down now. | 我们现在在地底90英尺 |
[1:12:17] | Right below German lines. | 德军战线的正下方 |
[1:12:19] | Hill 60 is directly above us. | 60高地就在我们头顶 |
[1:12:27] | The blue clay of Flanders. | 佛兰德斯的蓝土矿 |
[1:12:35] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:12:37] | Major North, 3rd Canadian Tunnellers. | 加拿大地道兵第三兵团诺斯少校 |
[1:12:40] | Fritz has set up in the swim sand. | 德国佬在沙土上建立工事 |
[1:12:42] | He can’t get at us. Oh no no no. | 他发现不了我们的 不会的 |
[1:12:48] | If you will. | 愿意就进来吧 |
[1:12:54] | 53,000 pounds of ammonal high explosive. | 五万三千磅高能炸药 |
[1:12:58] | 8,000 pounds of guncotton. | 八千镑硝棉 |
[1:13:02] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我可从来没见过这些东西 |
[1:13:04] | No, nobody has. Nobody. | 从来没人见过 没人 |
[1:13:09] | 500 feet down there is a caterpillar mine. | 那边500英尺下面是环状矿井 |
[1:13:12] | That one’s 70,000 pounds. | 那边足足有七万磅 |
[1:13:16] | There’s 21 of them. | 这儿有21个这样的矿井 |
[1:13:17] | We’ve undermined the whole of the Messines | 我们在整个梅西讷(比利时)山脊下挖掘 |
[1:13:21] | nearly a million pounds of ammonal. | 大概有一百万磅的弹药 |
[1:13:34] | You know, when this thing blows | 知道吗 当这些东西爆炸的时候 |
[1:13:36] | it’ll be the biggest explosion the world’s ever seen. | 那将是有史以来最大的一次爆炸 |
[1:13:47] | Each mine has detonators and leads running to the surface. | 每个矿井都会有雷管和火线引向地面 |
[1:13:52] | All we have to do is keep the bloody thing dry | 我们要做的就是让这些要命的东西保持干燥 |
[1:13:54] | and keep it secret from Fritz. | 并且不让德国佬知道 |
[1:13:56] | No,no,no. No. Fritz has got no idea. | 不不不 德国佬压根想不到 |
[1:14:04] | He thinks we’re digging wells. | 他们以为我们在挖井 |
[1:14:08] | Well, this’ll finish the war. | 好吧 这会结束这场战争 |
[1:14:11] | End it altogether. | 所有的都会结束 |
[1:14:14] | Think of that, huh? | 想想吧 |
[1:14:18] | When do they plan to detonate? | 我们什么时候引爆它们呢 |
[1:14:31] | They’re pulling me out. | 他们不让我做了 |
[1:14:35] | It’s up to you now. | 现在由你决定 |
[1:14:41] | It’s all up to you. | 全都由你决定 |
[1:14:58] | Poor bugger. | 可怜人 |
[1:15:01] | Yeah, he sleeps down here. | 是的 他就睡在这儿 |
[1:15:04] | He hasn’t been to the surface in three months. | 他三个月都没有见光了 |
[1:15:09] | So, when are they gonna blow them? | 那么 我们什么时候引爆呢 |
[1:15:12] | No-one knows. | 没人知道 |
[1:15:13] | -Could be months away. -What are they waiting for? | -可能还有几个月 -他们在等什么 |
[1:15:15] | Well, I’m a miner not a general… | 我是个矿工 不是将军 |
[1:15:19] | …but I reckon it’s simple arithmetic. | …我料想也就是个简单的计算 |
[1:15:21] | If we blow the mines now, | 如果我们现在引爆 |
[1:15:23] | we’ll kill a few hundred Fritz at best. | 最多只能杀死几百个德国佬 |
[1:15:25] | But if they think there’s an attack coming, | 但是如果他们以为有一场进攻 |
[1:15:28] | they will stack those trenches above us | 他们就会在我们上面 |
[1:15:30] | like bloody sardines. | 像他妈沙丁鱼一样扎堆挖壕沟 |
[1:15:33] | And kill thousands. | 那死的就是上万 |
[1:15:34] | Time it right | 时机恰当 |
[1:15:37] | tens of thousands. | 会有几万德军 |
[1:15:58] | . | 你听到了吗 |
[1:16:00] | Nein. | 是 |
[1:16:07] | . | 在萨默塞特毛姆地区 他们上周又往下了12米 |
[1:16:11] | . | 弟兄们说听到脚下有声音 |
[1:16:15] | . | 在脚下 |
[1:16:16] | . | 是啊 |
[1:16:17] | . | 正下方 |
[1:16:28] | Jim, check every prop and every stay | 吉姆 检查每一处撑脚和落脚点 |
[1:16:31] | starting here, all the way to the bottom of the Berlin Sap. | 从这儿一直到柏林地道 |
[1:16:34] | -Take Walter and Ginger. -Sir. | -带上沃尔特和金泽 -是 |
[1:16:36] | -I’ll do the same for Caterpillar. -Righto. | -我去检查环状矿 -好 |
[1:16:39] | Pull Through, there are 26 listening posts. | “搞定” 这儿有二十六个岗哨 |
[1:16:42] | Check them all. | 注意检查他们 |
[1:16:43] | -Take Percy. -Righto. | -带上佩西 -好 |
[1:16:45] | Fraser, you check the water line. | 弗雷泽 你检查排水道 |
[1:16:49] | I want to know the depth from the surface. | 我想知道我们离地表有多远 |
[1:16:51] | I want to know where the water is ending up. | 我想知道水在哪儿停止 |
[1:16:53] | I want to know at exactly what depth the sand becomes clay. | 我要知道沙变成粘土的准确深度 |
[1:16:59] | -Take Tiffin with you. -Sir. | -带上提芬 -是 |
[1:17:01] | Come on, Tiffin. | 来吧 提芬 |
[1:17:17] | -To the left. -Yeah. | -往左边走 -好 |
[1:17:20] | Yep, yep, yep. That’s another. That’s good. You got it. | 好好 又是一个 好枪法 又干掉一个 |
[1:17:26] | Come out! | 滚出来 |
[1:18:11] | . | 准备开火 |
[1:18:35] | . | 没打中 |
[1:18:37] | . | 再来 |
[1:18:48] | . | 那是蓝土 |
[1:18:51] | . | 那又如何 |
[1:18:52] | . | 这说明敌军挖掘深度至少在25米以下 |
[1:18:55] | . | 我认为敌军在筹备一次大爆炸 |
[1:18:59] | . | 巴贝克中士 |
[1:19:01] | . | 你知道要耗费多少物资才能运出25米的泥吗 |
[1:19:08] | . | 长官 那是唯一的解释 |
[1:19:11] | . | 荒谬 可笑 无稽之谈 |
[1:19:51] | Nah. No, you’re alright. | 没事没事 你没事 |
[1:20:08] | Bit bloody close. | 真他妈险 |
[1:20:10] | Sniper shell, by the size of it. | 从尺寸上看 是狙击子弹 |
[1:20:12] | Would have made a mess of your melon. | 本来要在你脑袋上开花的 |
[1:20:15] | Saw one bloke hit by one of them -half his head blown off. | 曾经看到一人中弹了 半个脑袋都没了 |
[1:20:20] | Only his smile left. | 只剩下脸上的笑容 |
[1:20:29] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[1:20:33] | 16. | 十六岁 |
[1:20:36] | When they found out, they made me a stretcher bearer. | 他们知道我多大后只肯让我做担架兵 |
[1:20:39] | Keep me away from the horrors of war. | 让我远离这令人痛恨的战争 |
[1:20:47] | Stretcher bearers! | 担架兵 |
[1:20:52] | Over here. | 这边 |
[1:20:56] | Stretcher bearer! | 担架兵快过来 |
[1:21:00] | Alright, come on. Let’s go. | 没事了 来 我们走吧 |
[1:21:09] | It’s like trying to stop the tide with a bloody sandcastle. | 这真像用沙堡来档潮汐 |
[1:21:19] | Top level’s mostly sand.Clay starts around 30 feet. | 表层都是沙地 三十英尺后开始是粘土 |
[1:21:23] | Water seeps down, pools above the clay. | 水渗透下来 在黏土上面汇成水洼 |
[1:21:26] | Where it finds a tunnel,it funnels down like a bloody creek. | 不管在哪挖通道 水他妈会马上涌进来 |
[1:21:29] | We have 60 blokes manning the pumps night and day | 我们六十个人轮番操控水泵 |
[1:21:32] | just to keep the water level down. | 也只能把水平线降低些 |
[1:21:34] | If we lose even a few of those men, | 如果我们再失去人手 |
[1:21:36] | bloody mines’ll be useless. | 那些地雷都会成废品 |
[1:22:22] | Where did they get this lot? | 他们在哪里找到的木料 |
[1:22:24] | The sappers are getting it wherever they can find it now, sir. | 工兵们只要见着能用的都拿来了 长官 |
[1:22:29] | All the forests have been cut down or stonkered by shellin’. | 所有树木都被砍了或者轰了 |
[1:22:35] | That’s oak. | 那是橡木 |
[1:22:38] | Me dad’s a carpenter. | 我父亲是个木匠 |
[1:22:41] | After the war, I’m gonna get me apprenticeship. | 战争结束后 我会继承他的事业 |
[1:22:44] | Get out of them bloody pits. | 离开这该死的地道 |
[1:22:50] | More ‘an likely, it came from that ruined church in town. | 这块橡木八成是城市里被毁的教堂里的 |
[1:22:53] | Church? | 教堂 |
[1:22:55] | Cathedral. Ypres Cathedral. | 天主教堂 伊普雷斯天主教堂 |
[1:23:00] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[1:23:13] | -That’s the lowest point in the sap.-90 feet, yeah. | -这是地道的最低点 -九十英尺啊 |
[1:23:17] | What if we sink a shaft directly to that point | 如果我们在这点直接打个通道 |
[1:23:19] | and get the water out that way? | 把水排出去怎么样 |
[1:23:21] | Canadians have tried it.So have the Tommies. | 加拿大人早试过了 英国兵也试过 |
[1:23:23] | The whole middle section is unstable. | 整个中间地段很不稳定 |
[1:23:25] | Shaft walls collapse after about six feet. | 打到六英尺护墙就会倒塌 |
[1:23:29] | Besides, 90 feet vertical | 况且 在垂直九十英尺下的地方 |
[1:23:32] | is a bloody long way to move water. | 很难把水抽出来 |
[1:23:41] | We’ve got electricity down there, don’t we? | 我们可以在那通电 是吧 |
[1:23:44] | We propose sinking a shaft | 假设我们在柏林地道下面的坑道 |
[1:23:46] | down to a gallery beneath the Berlin Sap, right here. | 钻通一条通道 就是这儿 |
[1:23:49] | Install electric pumps. | 然后装上电泵 |
[1:23:52] | Should free up 60 men at least. | 那至少六十个人得空出来 |
[1:24:00] | Rutledge? | 拉特利奇你怎么看 |
[1:24:04] | This is over 90 feet deep. | 这可是九十英尺深 |
[1:24:05] | I shouldn’t have thought an electric pump would lift water that high… | 我不认为电泵能把水从那么深的地方带上来 |
[1:24:08] | The new ones will, sir. | 新电泵可以 长官 |
[1:24:10] | And this shaft simply isn’t feasible. | 这个通道根本就行不通 |
[1:24:12] | This is not a new idea, sir. | 这个方法早就有人试过了 长官 |
[1:24:14] | It’s impossible to go through the wet sand without the walls collapsing. | 要想护墙不塌方就排水是不可能的 |
[1:24:17] | Have you been down there, Colonel? | 你下去看过吗 上校 |
[1:24:21] | Alright. That will be all. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[1:24:25] | Thank you, sir, and I apologise for taking up your valuable time. | 谢谢 长官 我很抱歉占用了您宝贵的时间 |
[1:24:33] | General, our plans differ from the ones previously tried. | 将军 我们的计划与之前的有很大的不同 |
[1:24:37] | How? | 怎么不同 |
[1:24:37] | We don’t dig from the surface, sir. | 我们不从路面上挖 长官 |
[1:24:39] | We build the shaft head 20 feet below ground level. | 我们在地表二十英尺以下打个通道 |
[1:24:43] | We construct galleries large enough to house all the tunnellers | 我们要在那建造够挖道兵落脚的通道 |
[1:24:46] | and hide the blue clay. | 把蓝土也藏起来 |
[1:24:48] | Captain Woodward, 20 feet down | 伍德沃上尉 二十英尺以下 |
[1:24:50] | will put you right in the middle of the quicksand. | 会把你直接置于泥沙流中央 |
[1:24:53] | You are wrong, Colonel! | 你错了 上校 |
[1:24:55] | It would set us just above the wet sand. | 这个方案正好把我们置于湿沙之上 |
[1:24:58] | That’s the point. | 这才是关键 |
[1:25:02] | We’ll use steel sections to control the water | 我们会用钢管来控制住水 |
[1:25:05] | and stop the walls collapsing. | 还能防止护墙坍塌 |
[1:25:06] | We use jacks from the roof of the gallery | 在通道顶部用千斤顶 |
[1:25:09] | to force the steel sections downwards. | 来防止钢管向下沉 |
[1:25:10] | And how many months or years do we imagine that this folly will take? | 这套荒唐的方案要猴年马月才能完成 |
[1:25:15] | -Rough estimate? -How long? | -粗略估计 -多久 |
[1:25:21] | Three weeks, give or take. | 三周 左右 |
[1:25:33] | Go, go, go! | 跟上 跟上 |
[1:25:47] | Go! Keep going. | 跑 继续跑 |
[1:25:52] | Run! Run, boys, keep going. | 快跑 跑 兄弟们 快啊 |
[1:25:56] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:26:28] | One more. | 再来一圈 |
[1:26:32] | Yep. | 好 |
[1:27:06] | . | 我们必须改变方向 往左30度 |
[1:27:08] | . | 是 长官 |
[1:27:17] | We’re nearly there. | 我们快到了 |
[1:27:19] | Bucket it out.Get those jacks back up. | 把水舀出来 把千斤顶准备好 |
[1:27:21] | Have that steel section ready to go on my order. | 把钢管装好等我命令 |
[1:27:23] | Drive it further into the clay. | 要把它深深打进泥层里 |
[1:27:55] | It’s going, sir. | 开始转了 长官 |
[1:28:07] | Not exactly gushing. | 根本就没出水 |
[1:28:16] | What’s happening, Tiffin? | 怎么了 提芬 |
[1:28:18] | I don’t know, sir. | 不知道啊 长官 |
[1:28:20] | It seems to be working. | 看起来正在运转啊 |
[1:28:23] | No idea. It’s working at that end. | 不清楚 那边运转正常 |
[1:28:31] | Ridiculous. | 荒唐 |
[1:28:38] | Must be too much pressure. | 一定是水压太大了 |
[1:28:43] | I’m sure we… | 我确定我们… |
[1:28:46] | Full report by the morning. | 明早之前给我完整的报告 |
[1:29:01] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:29:24] | What if the pump fails? | 要是水泵坏了呢 |
[1:29:26] | We have backups standing by, sir. | 我们准备了备用的 长官 |
[1:29:31] | Off the shaft head,we’ve built two listening posts | 在通道的前端 我们设立了两个岗哨 |
[1:29:34] | and two diversion tunnels. | 和两个引水渠 |
[1:29:35] | -What diversion tunnels? -I’ll show you, sir. | -什么引水渠 -我带你看看 长官 |
[1:29:37] | There’s no need. | 不必了 |
[1:29:39] | -It’s no trouble. -There is no need. | -不费事的 -不需要 |
[1:29:47] | There’s more activity in the second diversion, sir. | 第二引水渠附近的敌军很活跃 长官 |
[1:29:51] | I think Fritz is coming at us again. | 我想德国佬又要发起进攻了 |
[1:29:54] | That means it’s working. | 这意味着它奏效了 |
[1:29:55] | He’s been quiet for four minutes. | 他有四分钟毫无动静了 |
[1:29:59] | I reckon he could be ready to blow. | 我估计他们要引爆 |
[1:30:01] | Let them. | 让他们炸吧 |
[1:30:03] | Is it just the two of you down there? | 只有你们两个在下面 |
[1:30:05] | -Just me, sir. -Where’s Walt? | -只有我 长官 -沃特去哪了 |
[1:30:06] | He’s up getting me a billy of tea. | 他上来帮我倒茶了 |
[1:30:09] | What? He abandoned his post? | 什么他公然离开岗位 |
[1:30:11] | -No, he just… -Put it on the report. | -不 他只是 -把这个加到报告里 |
[1:30:14] | Why aren’t you at your post? | 为什么你还不回岗位 |
[1:30:15] | As I said, I think Fritz… | 因为我说了我认为德国佬… |
[1:30:17] | Have you been ordered out? | 你被允许上来了吗 |
[1:30:22] | Sir, the listeners have permission… | 长官 哨兵是允许… |
[1:30:23] | I know the orders, Captain! | 我知道军规 上尉 |
[1:30:27] | Get back down there. | 马上回去 |
[1:30:33] | If you see Walt, you tell him… | 如果看到沃特 告诉他… |
[1:30:35] | you tell him not to… | 你告诉他千万别… |
[1:30:44] | Sir… | 长官 |
[1:30:49] | My dad likes a cup of tea around now. | 我爸爸想喝点茶 |
[1:30:56] | Jim. | 吉姆. |
[1:30:58] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:31:02] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:31:07] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:31:10] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:31:13] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:31:18] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:31:24] | Daddy, can you hear me? Dad! | 爸爸 你能听见我吗 爸 |
[1:31:37] | Restore, establish and strengthen you forever and ever, | 愿 上帝永远保佑你 |
[1:31:42] | amen. | 阿门 |
[1:31:43] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:32:43] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:32:49] | I’ve been wanting to give you this… | 我一直在等着拿给您这个 |
[1:32:53] | …for that girl of yours, sir. | 为您爱的姑娘 长官 |
[1:32:55] | I made it from that wood you liked… | 我用了您最喜欢的木材 |
[1:32:59] | …from the cathedral. | 是教堂里的… |
[1:33:04] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:33:24] | This box was made from the timbers of Ypres Cathedral | 这个盒子是用伊普雷斯大教堂的木材制作的 |
[1:33:27] | by a nice young chap named Frank Tiffin. | 出自一个叫弗兰克提芬的年轻人之手 |
[1:33:30] | I’m sure you’ll get to meet him after this is over | 我相信战后你会见到他 |
[1:33:32] | and thank him for his handiwork. | 感谢他精湛的手艺 |
[1:34:05] | . | 这里有两个较浅的地道 这里还有这里 |
[1:34:07] | . | 我们监听到每条地道都有固定的挖掘活动 |
[1:34:10] | . | 不过最近三天地道的挖掘都没有进展 |
[1:34:13] | . | 那说不通 |
[1:34:17] | . | 正是如此 |
[1:34:18] | . | 敌军根本不打算隐瞒这些声响 |
[1:34:21] | . | 意思是 |
[1:34:22] | . | 他们转向了 |
[1:34:26] | . | 哪儿来的 |
[1:34:29] | . | 矿井 矿井深处 |
[1:34:33] | . | 无意冒犯长官 如果那些地道是远离某些东西绕过我们… |
[1:34:37] | . | 那东西就会在这儿 |
[1:34:44] | . | 60高地正下方 |
[1:34:52] | . | 他们就在我们下面 |
[1:34:57] | . | 去搞清楚 |
[1:34:59] | . | 巴贝克 我们能不能挖一条通道穿过那层湿沙 |
[1:35:06] | . | 弄清楚下面到底有什么 |
[1:35:30] | -What is it? -Not sure. | -那是什么 -不清楚 |
[1:35:33] | 15 degrees, about 20ft forward, | 15度角 大约往前二十英尺 |
[1:35:36] | 15ft down. | 再往下十五英尺 |
[1:35:46] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:36:07] | An attack tunnel? | 一条攻击地道 |
[1:36:09] | No, it’s different. | 不 这个与众不同 |
[1:36:14] | I think it’s some kind of shaft. | 我想是某种通道 |
[1:36:16] | Through the wet sand? | 穿过那层湿沙 |
[1:36:22] | No. Can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[1:37:00] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:37:23] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[1:37:26] | . | 我们穿过的是蓝土矿 |
[1:37:47] | Du, nach oben. | 伙计 上去通报 |
[1:38:02] | . | 他们就在我们脚下是吗 中士 |
[1:38:04] | . | 我们不是在挖通道弄清真相吗 |
[1:38:07] | . | 那为什么不把防线就后退一百米呢 |
[1:38:09] | . | 那敌人就啥都炸不到 |
[1:38:11] | . | 我们拿下的高地就要坚守 |
[1:38:15] | . | 我们就是往这头或者那头挪那么几米又会如何 |
[1:38:19] | . | 欧洲地方大的很 |
[1:38:20] | . | 我们来这儿两年了 |
[1:38:23] | . | 这地方的每寸土地都侵泡着德国人的血 |
[1:38:26] | . | 你真认为我们的指挥官会把高地拱手… |
[1:38:31] | . | 你完全不晓得什么是战争不是吗 |
[1:38:43] | Woodward? | 伍德沃 |
[1:38:47] | Woodward! | 伍德沃 |
[1:38:48] | Captain Woodward, get up! | 伍德沃上尉 起来 |
[1:38:57] | We’re firing the mines Thursday morning, just before dawn. | 我们计划周四黎明之前引爆地雷 |
[1:39:01] | That’s in 36 hours. | 就是36小时之后 |
[1:39:03] | You’ll be firing the Hill 60 and caterpillar mines. | 你必须端掉60号高地和环形矿井 |
[1:39:05] | McBride, you’ll have the back-up exploders. | 麦布莱德 你要准备好炸弹装置 |
[1:39:09] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:39:10] | There’ll be 21 blasts in all. | 届时会有21波炸弹引爆 |
[1:39:12] | Yours will be the final two in the sequence. | 你们的行动安排在最后 |
[1:39:15] | It’s critical to the entire operation | 你们的表现对于整次行动具有决定性意义 |
[1:39:18] | that each mine goes off precisely in the right order. | 每个矿井都要精准地依次引爆 |
[1:39:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:39:26] | Firing orders. | 这是引爆顺序 |
[1:39:31] | Attention. | 立正 |
[1:40:10] | You were on listening duty? | 你不是该在岗哨值勤吗 |
[1:40:12] | All quiet, sir, apart from a few squeaks. | 一切平静 长官 除了几声吱吱叫 |
[1:40:16] | -Rats? -Probably. | -老鼠 -或许吧 |
[1:40:19] | Probably rats mating, sir, by the sound of them. | 也许是老鼠交配弄出的声音 长官 |
[1:40:24] | Why do you say that? | 何以见得 |
[1:40:26] | They were kind of regular squeaks, | 如果你听过就知道 |
[1:40:27] | if you get my drift. | 他们交配时发出的声音很规律 |
[1:40:32] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:40:35] | Lower listening post, Berlin Sap. | 在下面的岗哨 柏林地道 |
[1:40:52] | Windlass. | 是锚机 |
[1:40:57] | It’s a shaft. | 是敌军的通道 |
[1:41:00] | Right here. | 就在这个位置 |
[1:41:04] | That’s right on top of the mine at Hill 60. | 就在60号高地的矿井之上 |
[1:41:06] | We’ve been counting the squeaks for 15 minutes now. | 我们已经连续十五分钟听到响声了 |
[1:41:08] | -I’ve calculated the depth… -Yes? | -我计算过深度了 -多少 |
[1:41:10] | 63 feet, sir. | 六十三英尺的地方 长官 |
[1:41:12] | We blow in 10 hours. | 我们十小时后引爆 |
[1:41:17] | When do you predict they’d hit the mine? | 你预计他们什么时候引爆矿井 |
[1:41:19] | At their current rate of progress, nine hours, sir. | 照他们现在的行进速度 九小时 长官 |
[1:41:23] | I hold you personally responsible. | 你要为你说的话负责 |
[1:41:29] | Do what you have to do, Woodward. | 你看着办 伍德沃 |
[1:41:36] | We’re driving an attack tunnel. | 我们得打一条突袭地道 |
[1:41:38] | From where, sir? | 往哪儿打 长官 |
[1:41:39] | Lower Berlin Sap listening post to position 6-0. | 柏林地道岗哨下面6-0那个位置 |
[1:41:42] | -That’s just above the mine. -Yes. | -那就在矿井的正上方 -对 |
[1:41:46] | That’s suicidal. | 那简直是自杀 |
[1:41:48] | That’s an order, Sergeant. | 这是命令 中士. |
[1:41:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:41:54] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 出发了 |
[1:42:43] | . | 去给我弄点吃的来 |
[1:43:00] | They’re 10 feet forward, 15 feet up. | 他们在往前十英尺 往上十五英尺的地方 |
[1:43:04] | Morris. | 莫里斯. |
[1:43:09] | Resistance is good. | 电阻正常 |
[1:43:12] | Check it again. | 再检查一遍 |
[1:43:15] | Were the leads reconnected after the last test? | 导线在上次测试后重新连接了吗 |
[1:43:27] | 29 minutes. | 二十九分钟 |
[1:43:33] | I’m going back down. | 我要回去下面一趟 |
[1:43:42] | Clear, please. | 请让让 |
[1:43:43] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:44:03] | Some tea coming. | 热茶来了 |
[1:44:07] | . | 待命突袭 加派兵力 |
[1:44:44] | On three. | 我数三下 |
[1:44:45] | One… | 一 |
[1:44:47] | …two… | 二 |
[1:44:48] | …three. | 三 |
[1:45:00] | They’re almost on top of us. | 他们就快挖到我们头顶上了 |
[1:45:02] | I’ve gotta set the charge. | 我来安置炸药 |
[1:45:04] | No. That’ll set off the main mine. | 不行 那会引爆主矿 |
[1:45:07] | Wait till they’re a few feet away. | 等他们距离几英尺的时候 |
[1:45:09] | Then use the camouflet. | 再放炸药 |
[1:45:11] | A few feet? | 距离几英尺 |
[1:45:16] | Another four feet forward. | 再往下四英尺 |
[1:45:18] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:45:23] | Four feet forward, Fraser. | 再等四英尺 弗雷泽. |
[1:45:25] | Then set the charge. | 然后放炸药 |
[1:45:32] | . | 你太慢了 |
[1:45:34] | . | 有事要发生了… |
[1:45:36] | . | 外面有我们的上万人马 |
[1:45:40] | . | 接着挖 |
[1:45:59] | Set the charge. | 放炸药 |
[1:46:03] | Finish the backing, boys. | 收尾了兄弟们 |
[1:46:41] | They did it. | 他们成功了 |
[1:46:48] | Guess what, Mutter? | 你猜怎么着 马特 |
[1:46:49] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:46:51] | Voomp! | 轰 |
[1:46:55] | Splat! | 彭 |
[1:46:58] | Go easy, boys. | 别乐过头了 兄弟们 |
[1:46:59] | Load up. Let’s get out of here. | 带上东西 我们离开这儿 |
[1:47:03] | Nein, nein! Schnell! Schnell! | (德语) 是 是 快 快点 |
[1:47:05] | Fritz will be landing in Berlin right about now. | 这下德国鬼子就只能在柏林登陆了 |
[1:47:20] | -All clear below. -Yes, sir. | -下面都处理好了吗 -是的 长官 |
[1:47:22] | The German shaft has been crumped. | 德国人的通道已经被炸掉了 |
[1:47:24] | All circuits are complete. | 所有的电路装置也已经准备好 |
[1:47:36] | Five minutes! | 五分钟倒计时 |
[1:47:38] | Five minutes! | 五分钟倒计时 |
[1:47:41] | Five minutes! | 五分钟倒计时 |
[1:47:46] | Five minutes! | 五分钟倒计时 |
[1:48:15] | This is our great occasion. | 这是我军的一个伟大时刻 |
[1:48:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:48:24] | Good luck. | 祝大家好运 |
[1:48:36] | Four minutes to go. | 还有四分钟时间撤离 |
[1:48:38] | -Did it easy. -Yeah. | -别急 -是啊 |
[1:48:43] | Man buried! | 有人被埋了 |
[1:48:46] | -Who is it? -It’s Tiffin! He’s back there! | -是谁 -是提芬 他在后面 |
[1:48:48] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:48:50] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[1:48:57] | Tiffin! | 提芬 |
[1:48:59] | Tiffin! | 提芬 |
[1:49:02] | Sarge? | 中士 |
[1:49:06] | It’s gonna take some time to shift this. | 移开这个得花些时间 |
[1:49:09] | I’ll get them to hold the mine. | 我去叫他们先别引爆 |
[1:49:31] | Well, what do we do? | 这下我们该怎么办 |
[1:49:35] | Tiffin! | 提芬 |
[1:49:38] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[1:49:40] | No point in all of us dying. | 不值得让大家都去死 |
[1:49:49] | Fraser will get them to stop! | 弗雷泽会阻止他们的 |
[1:49:53] | We’ll come back when we know! | 我们收到消息就马上赶来 |
[1:49:59] | Righto! | 好 |
[1:50:05] | ‘Bye, Tiffin! | 再见 提芬 |
[1:50:08] | Come on, Walt! Come on! | 快 瓦特 快走 |
[1:50:13] | Cheerio,lads. | 再见 兄弟们 |
[1:50:16] | One minute! | 最后一分钟 |
[1:50:25] | Out of the way, please! Move! | 快让开 |
[1:50:27] | Fuckin’ move! | 妈的 快闪开 |
[1:50:28] | Fix bayonets! | 上刺刀 |
[1:50:30] | Out of the way! Move! | 快让开 |
[1:50:32] | Out of the way! Make way! | 快让开 让路 |
[1:50:35] | Out of the fuckin’ way! | 妈的 让开 |
[1:50:38] | 20 seconds! | 二十秒 |
[1:50:50] | Out of the way! Move! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[1:50:52] | -Out of the fuckin’ way! -15 seconds! | -让开 -最后十五秒 |
[1:50:57] | Tiffin’s still in there. | 提芬 还在里面 |
[1:50:59] | -What happened? -Collapse. | -发生什么事了 -塌方了 |
[1:51:05] | Sir, please. | 长官 我求你 |
[1:51:06] | 10 seconds! | 最后十秒 |
[1:51:10] | -He’s still alive. -Nine! | -他还活着 -九 |
[1:51:12] | Eight! | 八 |
[1:51:13] | We’d have him out in a few minutes. | 我们几分钟就能把他救出来 |
[1:51:15] | Seven! | 七 |
[1:51:16] | Six! | 六 |
[1:51:18] | Five! | 五 |
[1:51:20] | Four! | 四 |
[1:51:22] | Three! | 三 |
[1:51:23] | -Woodward! -Two! | -伍德沃 -二 |
[1:51:25] | For Christ’s sake! It’s Tiffin! | 看在上帝份上 那是提芬 |
[1:51:28] | Fire! | 点火 |
[1:52:44] | That’s your heart. | 那是你的心跳 |
[1:52:47] | Feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[1:52:50] | You’re hearing your own heartbeat. | 你听见的是你自己的心跳 |
[1:53:20] | Woodward.People are waiting. | 伍德沃 大家都等着 |
[1:53:25] | Woody, are you alright? | 伍迪 你还好吗 |
[1:53:31] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:53:35] | I’ll be out shortly. | 我很快就出来 |
[1:54:00] | You right? | 你确定没事 |
[1:54:41] | . | 1917年6月17日那场19分钟的爆炸 |
[1:54:55] | . | 造就了世界上有史以来最大的一次人工爆破 |
[1:55:09] | . | 爆炸延绵长度相当从伦敦直到都柏林 |
[1:55:22] | . | 梅西讷山脊战役是盟军最成功的一次战役 |
[1:55:27] | . | 然而德军仅用数月又再度拿下了60高地 |
[1:55:32] | . | 那是发生在第一次世界大战终结前的一年半 |
[1:55:35] | . | 超过一千六百万人因此丧生 |
[1:55:39] | . | 奥利佛·伍德沃于1919年返回澳大利亚 |
[1:55:41] | . | 由于他服役于澳大利亚第一地道兵团的历史 |
[1:55:44] | . | 被授予野战军少将军衔 |
[1:55:46] | . | 是仅有的四名被授予此荣誉澳大利亚人之一 |
[1:55:55] | . | 奥利佛·伍德和马祖绿·沃德尔于1920年喜结连理 |
[1:56:00] | . | 直到伍德沃1966年去世时 他们共有三个孩子 婚姻长达46年 |