英文名称:Into the Woods
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Once upon a time-in a far-off kingdom- | 很久很久以前 在一个遥远的王国 |
[00:46] | there lay a small village at the edge of the woods… | 森林的边缘坐落着一个小村庄 |
[00:52] | – I wish… – And in this village, | -我的渴望 -在这个村庄里 |
[00:55] | – more than anything… – lived a young maiden… | -胜过一切… -住着一位少女 |
[00:59] | more than life… | 胜过生命… |
[01:01] | – more than jewels… – A care-free young lad… | -胜过珠宝… -一位无忧无虑的男孩 |
[01:05] | I wish… | 我的渴望… |
[01:08] | – more than life… – and a childless baker… | -胜过生命… -一位膝下无子的面包师 |
[01:12] | – I wish… – with his wife. | -我的渴望… -以及他的妻子 |
[01:15] | – more than anything… – More than the moon… | -胜过一切… -胜过月亮… |
[01:18] | – I wish… – The king is giving a festival. | -我的渴望… -国王要举行庆典 |
[01:21] | – more than life… – I wish… | -胜过生命… -我希望 |
[01:22] | I wish to go to the festival | 我想去参加庆典 |
[01:24] | more than riches… – and the ball… | -胜过荣华富贵… -还有舞会- |
[01:25] | I wish my cow would give us some milk. | 我希望 我的牛能产点奶 |
[01:27] | More than anything… | 胜过一切… |
[01:28] | – I wish we had a child. – I want a child. | -希望我们有个孩子 -我想要个孩子 |
[01:33] | I wish to go to the festival. | 我希望能去庆典 |
[01:34] | – my cow would give us some milk or even cheese… – I wish. | -我的牛能产点奶或奶酪 -我希望 |
[01:40] | You wish to go to the festival? | 你想去参加庆典 |
[01:42] | The poor girl’s parents had died | 这个可怜的姑娘父母双亡 |
[01:44] | You, Cinderella, the festival? | 灰姑娘 你想去参加庆典 |
[01:46] | You wish to go to the festival? | 你想去参加庆典 |
[01:48] | The festival?! The king’s festival!?? | 国王举行的庆典吗 |
[01:51] | And now she lived with her stepmother… | 现在她跟她的继母 |
[01:53] | The festival?!!! | 庆典 |
[01:55] | who had two daughters of her own. | 以及继母的两个女儿一起生活 |
[01:58] | – Look at your nails! – look at your dress! | -瞧瞧你的脏指甲 -看看你这破裙子 |
[02:00] | – People would laugh at you! – Nevertheless | -出去不被人笑死才怪 -可是 |
[02:02] | She still wish to go the festival… | 她还是想去参加庆典 |
[02:04] | And dance before the prince?! | 在王子面前起舞 |
[02:09] | All three were beautiful of face, but vile and black of heart. | 三人皆是天使面孔蛇蝎心肠 |
[02:16] | The young lad had no father, | 小男孩没有父亲 |
[02:18] | – and his mother… – I wish. | -而他的妈妈 -我希望 |
[02:19] | Well, she was at her wit’s end. | 她已经无计可施了 |
[02:21] | I wish my son were not a fool. | 我希望我儿子不是个傻子 |
[02:25] | I wish my house was not a mess. | 我希望我的家井井有条 |
[02:29] | I wish the cow was full of milk. | 我希望奶牛可以多产牛奶 |
[02:31] | I wish the walls were full of gold. | 我希望墙壁是由金子铸就 |
[02:32] | I wish a lot of things. | 我希望的事多了 |
[02:36] | What in heaven’s name are you doing with the cow inside the house? | 我的老天 你把奶牛牵屋里来做什么 |
[02:39] | I thought if he was nice and warm he might produce some milk. | 我想着要是他暖和舒坦了 就会产点奶 |
[02:42] | It’s a she! How many times must I tell you? | 是她 我得跟你说多少遍 |
[02:46] | xxx Only shes can give milk! | 只有母牛才产奶 |
[02:53] | And then there was a hungry little girl… | 还有一个饿坏了的小女孩 |
[02:55] | – who always wore a red cape… – Hey! | -她总是穿着一件红色的斗篷 -干什么呢 |
[02:58] | I wish. It’s not for me, | 我希望 不是我要吃 |
[03:00] | it’s for my granny in the woods. | 我要把它带给我那住在森林里的奶奶 |
[03:03] | A loaf of bread, please, | 就一条面包 拜托了 |
[03:06] | to bring my poor old hungry granny in the woods… | 带给我那住在森林里 又老又饿的奶奶吃 |
[03:09] | Just a loaf of bread… | 就一条面包 |
[03:11] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[03:16] | Cinderella, if you can pick up these lentils | 灰姑娘 你要是能把这些扁豆全捡起来 |
[03:21] | and finish your chores in time, | 并且把家务都做完 |
[03:24] | then you may go to the ball with us. | 或许我们会让你去舞会 |
[03:26] | – Come along, ladies… – Yes, Mother. | -走吧 姑娘们 -好的 母亲 |
[03:30] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[03:43] | Come little birds, down from the eaves and the leaves, | 来吧小鸟们 从屋檐下 从树叶间 |
[03:47] | over fields, out of castles and ponds… | 飞过田野 飞越城堡和池塘 |
[03:52] | No, squeeze, pal… | 不 使点劲 伙计 |
[04:13] | Quick, little birds, flick through the ashes, | 快点 小鸟们 用翅膀扇去尘土 |
[04:15] | Pick and peck, but swiftly, sift through the ashes. | 轻轻从尘土中啄起扁豆 |
[04:18] | into the pot… | 放进锅里 |
[04:25] | – Bullseye! – What are you doing? | -打中 -你在干什么 |
[04:27] | Stop your pretending! | 别装了 |
[04:30] | Now listen to me well, son. | 现在给我仔细听好 儿子 |
[04:31] | Milky-White must be taken to market. | 奶白要被带到集市上卖掉 |
[04:33] | Mother, no! He’s the best cow in the world! | 妈妈 不要 他是世界上最好的奶牛 |
[04:35] | Was. She’s been dry for weeks. | 曾经是 她已经好几周没产奶了 |
[04:38] | We’ve no food or money and no choice but to sell her. | 我们没食物没钱也没办法 只能卖掉她 |
[04:40] | But Milky-White is my best friend! | 但是奶白是我最好的朋友 |
[04:42] | Look at her! | 看看她 |
[04:44] | There are bugs on her dugs. | 奶头里面有虫子 |
[04:46] | There are flies in her eyes. | 眼睛里面有苍蝇 |
[04:49] | – There’s a lump on her rump big enough to be a hump! – But… | -屁股上有个驼峰一样大的肿块 -但是 |
[04:53] | We’ve no time to sit and dither | 没时间犹豫了 |
[04:55] | while her withers wither with her… | 趁她还没断气 |
[04:58] | And no one keeps a cow for a friend! | 没人拿奶牛当朋友 |
[05:01] | Sometimes I wonder what’s in that head of yours. | 有时候我在想你脑子里装的都是些什么 |
[05:08] | Into the woods, it’s time to go, | 走进森林 该走了 |
[05:10] | I hate to leave, I have to, though. | 我也不想走 但我必须得走了 |
[05:12] | Into the woods. It’s time, and so I must begin my journey. | 走进森林 是时候了 我得上路了 |
[05:16] | Into the woods and through the trees | 走进森林 穿过林间 |
[05:17] | to where I am expected, ma’am. | 去我要去的地方 夫人 |
[05:19] | Into the woods to grandmother’s house… | 走进森林去奶奶家 |
[05:21] | -Stop it. – I can’t just… | -别这样 -我不能… |
[05:23] | Into the woods to grandmother’s house… | 走进森林去奶奶家 |
[05:25] | You’re certain of your way? | 你认得道路吗 |
[05:27] | The way is clear. The light is good, | 道路清晰 光线明亮 |
[05:30] | I have no fear, nor no one should. | 我不害怕 大家都不怕 |
[05:34] | The woods are just trees, the trees are just wood. | 森林只是树木 树木只是木头 |
[05:37] | I sort of hate to ask it, but do you have a basket? | 不好意思问一下 你们有篮子吗 |
[05:42] | Yes. | 有 |
[05:43] | I don’t suppose you’re planning on buying any of these? | 我猜你是不准备付钱了 |
[05:45] | Now, don’t stray and be late! | 别走丢 别迟到 |
[05:48] | And you might save some of those sweets for Granny. | 这样还能给奶奶留点吃的 |
[05:51] | Oh my G… she’s a… xxx | 我的老天 她真是 |
[05:54] | Into the woods and down the dell, | 走进森林 沿着林谷走 |
[05:56] | the path is straight, I know it well. | 小路直直 我认得路 |
[05:58] | Into the woods, and who can tell what’s waiting on the journey? | 走进森林 谁知道路上会发生什么 |
[06:01] | Into the woods to bring some bread to granny who is sick in bed. | 走进森林给卧病在床的奶奶带点面包 |
[06:05] | Never can tell what lies ahead, | 永远不知道前面会有什么 |
[06:07] | for all I that know, she’s already dead. | 在我看来 她早就归西了 |
[06:10] | But into the woods, into the woods, | 但走进森林 走进森林 |
[06:13] | into the woods to grandmother’s house and home before dark! | 走进森林去奶奶家 天黑前要回家 |
[06:23] | Cinderella! Get up here! | 灰姑娘 快上来 |
[06:26] | Fly birds, back to the sky, | 飞吧小鸟们 飞回蓝天 |
[06:30] | We’re waiting! | 我们都等着呢 |
[06:31] | Back to the eaves and the leaves and the fields and the… | 回到屋檐 回到林间 回到田野 |
[06:35] | Hurry up and do my hair, Cinderella! | 快点帮我做头发 灰姑娘 |
[06:37] | Are you really wearing that? | 你就准备穿这个 |
[06:39] | Here, I found a little tear, | 这里破了一点 |
[06:40] | Cinderella! Can’t you hide it with a hat? | 灰姑娘 能拿帽子遮住吗 |
[06:43] | – You look beautiful. – I know. | -你看起来美极了 -我知道 |
[06:45] | – She means me. – No, she didn’t! | -她是在说我 -才不是 |
[06:46] | Mother said be good, father said be nice, | 妈妈说要乖乖听话 爸爸说要待人善良 |
[06:49] | That was always their advice. | 他们总是这么说 |
[06:50] | So be nice, Cinderella, | 所以要听话 灰姑娘 |
[06:52] | good, Cinderella, | 要善良 灰姑娘 |
[06:53] | – nice Good, good, nice… – Tighter! | -要听话 听话 善良 -紧点 |
[06:54] | What’s the good of being good if everyone is blind. | 别人都看不到 听话有什么用 |
[06:57] | Always leaving you behind? Never mind, | 老是丢下你一个人 算了 |
[06:59] | Cinderella, kind Cinderella, nice-good-nice-kind-good-nice | 灰姑娘 好灰姑娘 听话善良听话善良 |
[07:03] | Ow! Not that tight! Clod! | 也不用那么紧 笨蛋 |
[07:18] | – Who might that be? – We’ve sold our last loaf of bread! | -是谁在敲门 -面包都卖完了 |
[07:24] | It’s the Witch from next door! | 是隔壁的女巫 |
[07:36] | – We have no bread. – I don’t want your bread. | -我们没面包了 -我不要面包 |
[07:39] | Then what is it you wish? | 那你想要什么 |
[07:40] | It’s not what I wish. It’s what you wish. | 不是我想要什么 是你们想要什么 |
[07:43] | Nothing cooking in that belly now, is there? | 肚子里什么种也没有 是吧 |
[07:46] | And there will never be… | 而且永远也不会有 |
[07:48] | Unless you do exactly as I say. | 除非你照我说的做 |
[07:54] | In three days’ time, a Blue Moon will appear. | 三天后 蓝月亮将升上天空 |
[07:58] | Only then can the curse be undone. | 只有那时咒语才会解除 |
[08:02] | What curse? | 什么咒语 |
[08:04] | – The one I placed on this house! – What are you talking about? | -我对这个家下的咒语 -你在说什么 |
[08:09] | In the past, when you were no more than a babe, | 当你还是个婴孩的时候 |
[08:13] | your father brought his young wife and you to this cottage. | 你父亲带着他年轻的妻子 还有你搬进了这间农舍 |
[08:18] | They were a lovely couple. But not lovely neighbors. | 他们是对好夫妻 但不是好邻居 |
[08:23] | You see, your mother… | 事情是这样的 你母亲 |
[08:26] | was with child | 当时怀着孩子 |
[08:28] | and she developed an unusual appetite. | 所以口味变得很奇怪 |
[08:32] | She admired my beautiful garden… | 她羡慕我美丽的花园 |
[08:34] | and she told your father | 所以就跟你父亲说 |
[08:36] | that what she wanted, more than anything in the world | 在这个世上她最想要的 |
[08:41] | was… greens, greens, and nothing but greens. | 就是蔬菜 蔬菜 只要蔬菜 |
[08:44] | Parsley, peppers, cabbages and celery. | 荷兰芹 辣椒 卷心菜 芹菜 |
[08:46] | Asparagus and watercress and fiddleferns and lettuce…! | 芦笋 豆瓣菜 蕨菜还有生菜 |
[08:49] | He said, “All right,” but it wasn’t, quite, | 他说好的 但这还没完 |
[08:52] | ’cause I caught him in the autumn in my garden one night! | 因为在一个秋夜里我在花园抓到他 |
[09:00] | He was robbing me, raping me, | 他抢我的 夺我的 |
[09:03] | rooting through my rutabaga, raiding my arugula. | 拔我的洋蔓菁 偷我的芝麻菜 |
[09:05] | And ripping up the rampion, my champion! My favorite! | 毁我最爱的冠军风铃草 |
[09:08] | I should have laid a spell on him right there… | 当时我应该立马对他施咒 |
[09:12] | I could have turned him into stone | 我能把他变成石头 |
[09:15] | or a dog or a chair… | 或者狗 或者椅子 |
[09:23] | But I let him have the rampion | 但我让他把风铃草拿走了 |
[09:24] | I’d lots to spare. In return, however, | 我还有很多 作为回报 |
[09:27] | I said, “fair is fair: | 我说 一码归一码 |
[09:28] | you can let me have the baby that your wife will bear, | 你妻子肚中的孩子归我 |
[09:32] | and we’ll call it square.” | 我们就扯平了 |
[09:33] | – I had a brother? – No. | -我有个弟弟吗 -不 |
[09:38] | But you had a sister. | 但你有个妹妹 |
[09:40] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[09:42] | She’s mine now | 她是我的了 |
[09:44] | and you’ll never find her! | 你永远也找不到她 |
[09:47] | Small price to pay for what else your father stole from me. | 算是你父亲偷我其他东西的小小代价 |
[09:51] | It cost me my youth, my beauty. | 我的年轻美貌全搭进去了 |
[09:53] | My mother warned me | 我妈妈警告过我 |
[09:55] | she would punish me with the curse of ugliness | 我要是弄丢了一点 |
[09:58] | if I ever lost any of them. | 她就要以丑陋之咒惩罚我 |
[10:00] | – Lost what? – The beans! | -丢了什么 -豆子 |
[10:03] | – Beans? – The special beans! I let him go. | -豆子 -特别的豆子 我让他走了 |
[10:05] | I didn’t know he’d stolen my beans! | 我不知道他把我豆子也偷了 |
[10:07] | I was watching him crawl back over the wall, | 我看着他翻过围墙 |
[10:10] | when bang! Crash! The lightning flash! | 然后突然 嘣的一声 电闪雷鸣 |
[10:23] | Well, that’s another story… never mind. Anyway, | 那就是另一码事了 不用管了 |
[10:26] | At last the big day came | 终于重要的一天来了 |
[10:27] | and I made my claim | 我带走了属于我的东西 |
[10:29] | “Oh, don’t take away the baby” they shrieked and screeched, | “别带走我的孩子” 他们尖声叫着 |
[10:31] | But I did, | 但我还是带走了 |
[10:32] | and I hid her where she’ll never be reached. | 把她藏在一个没人能找到的地方 |
[10:34] | And your father cried and your mother died | 你父亲痛哭流泪 然后你母亲死了 |
[10:37] | when for extra measure… I admit it was a pleasure… | 事后又算了算 我承认这一切都大块人心 |
[10:39] | I said, “Sorry, I’m still not mollified.” | 我说”抱歉 但我还没消气” |
[10:42] | And I laid a little spell on them… | 我就给他们下了一个小咒语 |
[10:45] | You too, son… | 还有你 孩子 |
[10:47] | that your family tree | 你们的家族树 |
[10:49] | would always be a barren one… | 永远也不会开枝散叶 |
[10:55] | – How could you do that to me? – And when your mother died… | -你怎么可以这么对我 -你母亲死时 |
[10:59] | your father deserted you. Your father was no father… | 你父亲抛弃了你 他不是什么好父亲 |
[11:04] | – so why should you be? – I’m so sorry… | -凭什么要让你当父亲 -对不起 |
[11:09] | – I’m so sorry… – Now there’s no more fuss and there’s no more scenes | -真的很对不起 -现在一切风平浪静 |
[11:13] | and my garden thrives. You should see my nectarines! | 花园也枝繁叶茂 你该看看我种的油桃 |
[11:15] | But I’m telling you the same I tell kings and queens: | 但我得告诫你 我也同国王王后说过 |
[11:18] | don’t ever never ever mess around with my greens! | 绝对绝对不要碰我的蔬菜 |
[11:22] | Especially the beans. | 尤其是豆子 |
[11:27] | Why do I have to go to the next village? | 为什么我得去邻村 |
[11:29] | Because everyone in this village | 因为我们村所有人 |
[11:30] | knows the cow hasn’t given a drop of milk in weeks. | 都知道这头已经好几周没产奶了 |
[11:33] | But that’s cheating. | 但那是骗人 |
[11:34] | We’re starving, Jack. Don’t you understand that? | 我们要饿死了 杰克 你明白吗 |
[11:38] | Now, You’re not to take less than five pounds for her. | 卖价绝对不能低于五镑 |
[11:42] | – Are you listening to me? – Yes. | -听到了吗 -听到了 |
[11:45] | – How much are you to ask? – No more than five pounds. | -要卖多少钱 -不超过五镑 |
[11:48] | – Less! Than five. – … than five! | -不低于五镑 -五镑 |
[11:50] | Into the woods, the time is now. | 走进森林 到时候了 |
[11:52] | We have to live, I don’t care how. | 我们得活下去 竭尽所能活下去 |
[11:54] | Into the woods to sell the cow, you must begin the journey. | 走进森林把牛卖掉 你得上路了 |
[11:58] | Straight through the woods and don’t delay. | 进了林子一路直走 别耽搁了 |
[12:00] | We have to face the marketplace. | 得赶着去集市 |
[12:01] | Into the woods to journey’s end… | 走进森林一直到终点 |
[12:05] | Into the woods to sell a friend… | 走进森林卖掉朋友 |
[12:11] | You wish to have the curse reversed? | 你想破除咒语吗 |
[12:15] | I’ll need a certain potion first. | 但我先需要一种魔药 |
[12:17] | Go to the wood and bring me back | 去林子里给我找来 |
[12:20] | One, the cow as white as milk, | 第一 牛奶般洁白的奶牛 |
[12:24] | two, the cape as red as blood, | 第二 鲜血般绯红的斗篷 |
[12:28] | three, the hair as yellow as corn, | 第三 玉米般灿黄的头发 |
[12:32] | four, the slipper as pure as gold. | 第四 黄金般纯净的舞鞋 |
[12:38] | Bring me these before the chime of midnight… | 午夜钟响之前把这些东西给我带来 |
[12:42] | in three days’ time, tis then the blue moon reappears, | 三天时间 届时蓝月重现 |
[12:47] | which comes but once each hundred years. Bring them… | 百年一遇 把东西给我带来 |
[12:51] | and I guarantee, | 我保证 |
[12:52] | a child as perfect as child can be. | 给你们一个最完美的孩子 |
[12:58] | Go to the wood! | 去森林吧 |
[13:13] | Ladies. Our carriage awaits! | 姑娘们 马车在候着了 |
[13:15] | Now may I go to the festival? | 我现在能去庆典了吗 |
[13:17] | The Festival! | 庆典吗 |
[13:18] | Darling, those nails! Darling, those clothes! | 亲爱的 瞧你这指甲 看你这身衣服 |
[13:20] | Lentils are one thing, | 扁豆是一码事 |
[13:21] | but darling, with those, | 但亲爱的 看你这灰头土脸的 |
[13:22] | you’d make us the fools of the festival and mortify the prince! | 你会害我们在庆典丢脸 还会吓到王子 |
[13:27] | The festival lasts three nights. | 三天晚上都有庆典 |
[13:29] | Surely you can let me be there for one of them. | 好歹能让我去其中一晚的吧 |
[13:31] | The King is trying to find his son a wife… | 国王想给他儿子物色妻子 |
[13:33] | not a scullery maid! We must be gone! | 不是找清洁工 我们得走了 |
[13:43] | Go! | 走 |
[13:46] | I wish | 我希望 |
[13:50] | Look what I found. Here. Take this… | 看看我找到什么 穿上它 |
[13:53] | – I’m not wearing that. – Why? | -我才不穿这个 -为什么 |
[13:55] | It was my father’s. You heard what she said. | 这是我父亲的 你也听到她说的了 |
[13:57] | This is all his fault. I want nothing to do with him! | 这都是他的错 我不想跟他有任何关系 |
[14:01] | Beans. | 豆子 |
[14:05] | It must be the Witch’s beans! | 这肯定是女巫的豆子 |
[14:07] | – We’ll take them with us. – We? | -我们把豆子也带上 -我们 |
[14:10] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[14:11] | You’re not coming. It’s not safe out there. | 你不能跟来 外面不安全 |
[14:13] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[14:14] | No. I can do this on my own. | 不 我自己能行 |
[14:16] | The spell is on my house. | 咒语是施在我家的 |
[14:18] | Only I can lift the spell, the spell is on my house. | 只有我才能解除咒语 咒语是施在我家的 |
[14:19] | No, no, the spell is on our house. | 不 是施在我们家 |
[14:21] | We must lift the spell together, the spell is on our house. | 我们得一起解除咒语 咒语是施在我们家 |
[14:24] | No, remind me, what am I to return with? | 提醒我下 我要带回什么来着 |
[14:27] | You don’t remember?! | 你不记得了吗 |
[14:29] | The cow as white as milk, | 牛奶般洁白的奶牛 |
[14:30] | The cape as red as blood, | 鲜血般绯红的斗篷 |
[14:31] | The hair as yellow as corn, the slipper as pure as gold. | 玉米般灿黄的头发 黄金般纯净的舞鞋 |
[14:34] | The cow as white as milk, the cape as red as blood, | 牛奶般洁白的奶牛 鲜血般绯红的斗篷 |
[14:37] | The hair as yellow as corn, | 玉米般灿黄的头发 |
[14:38] | The slipper as pure as gold. | 黄金般纯净的舞鞋 |
[14:40] | I still wish to go to the festival, | 我还是想去庆典 |
[14:42] | But how am I ever to get to the festival? | 但我该怎么才能去庆典 |
[14:44] | I know… I’ll visit mother’s grave, | 我知道 我要去母亲的墓前 |
[14:46] | the grave at the willow tree, | 她那在柳树下的墓地 |
[14:48] | And tell her I just want to go to the king’s festival… | 告诉她我想去国王的庆典 |
[14:50] | Into the woods, it’s time to go, it may be all in vain, you know. | 走进森林 是时候了 也许都是徒劳 |
[14:54] | Into the woods… but even so, I have to take the journey. | 走进森林 即便如此 我也该上路了 |
[14:58] | Into the woods, the path is straight, | 走进森林 小路直直 |
[14:59] | – you know it well, – But who can tell…? | -路你都熟 -但谁知道 |
[15:01] | Into the woods to lift the spell… | 走进森林 解除咒语 |
[15:05] | Into the woods to visit mother… | 走进森林 去找母亲 |
[15:09] | Into the woods to sell the cow… | 走进森林 卖掉奶牛 |
[15:11] | – to get the money! – to go the festival… | -来换钱 -去庆典 |
[15:16] | Into the woods to grandmother’s house… | 走进森林 去奶奶家 |
[15:20] | Into the woods to grandmother’s house… | 走进森林 去奶奶家 |
[15:23] | The way is clear. The light is good. | 道路清晰 光线明亮 |
[15:27] | I have no fear, nor no one should. | 我不害怕 大家都不怕 |
[15:30] | The woods are just trees, the trees are just wood. | 森林只是树木 树木只是木头 |
[15:34] | No need to be afraid there… | 在这没必要害怕 |
[15:35] | there’s something in the glade there. | 沼泽地里有东西 |
[15:45] | Into the woods without delay, but careful not to lose the way. | 走进森林别耽搁 但要小心别迷路 |
[15:48] | Into the woods, who knows what may be lurking on the journey? | 走进森林 谁知道路上暗藏什么危险 |
[15:52] | Into the woods to get the thing that makes it worth the journeying. | 走进森林 拿到值得上路的东西 |
[15:55] | – Into the woods to see the king – to sell the cow | -走进森林 觐见国王 -卖掉奶牛 |
[15:58] | – to make the potion – to see, to sell, to get, | -制作魔药 -觐见 卖掉 得到 |
[16:00] | to bring, to make, to lift, | 带来 制作 接触 |
[16:02] | to go to the festival! Into the woods! | 参加庆典 走进森林 |
[16:03] | To see, to sell, to get, to bring, | 觐见 卖掉 得到 带来 |
[16:04] | to make, to lift, to go to the festival! Into the woods! | 制作 接触 参加庆典 走进森林 |
[16:06] | Into the woods! Into the woods, | 走进森林 走进森林 |
[16:10] | Into the woods! Then out of the woods! | 走进森林 再出来 |
[16:11] | To see, to sell, to get, to bring, | 觐见 卖掉 得到 带来 |
[16:13] | to make, to lift, to go to the festival! | 制作 接触 参加庆典 走进森林 |
[16:15] | Into the woods! | 走进森林 |
[16:16] | Then out of the woods, and home before dark! | 再出来 天黑前要回家 |
[16:31] | Deep within the woods, | 森林深处 |
[16:32] | Cinderella had planted a branch at the grave of her mother. | 灰姑娘在她母亲的墓前栽下一段树枝 |
[16:37] | And she visited there so often, and wept so much, | 她经常到那里伤心地哭泣 |
[16:40] | that her tears watered it until it had become a magnificent tree. | 泪水把它浇灌成一棵参天大树 |
[16:52] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[16:56] | What is it that you wish, child? | 你的愿望是什么 孩子 |
[17:02] | Do you know what you wish? | 你了解你的愿望吗 |
[17:05] | Are you certain what you wish is what you want? | 确定这愿望是你心中所愿吗 |
[17:08] | If you know what you want, | 如果它是你心中所愿 |
[17:11] | then make a wish… | 那就许个愿吧 |
[17:14] | Ask the tree, | 向大树许愿 |
[17:18] | and you shall have your wish. | 你的愿望将会成真 |
[17:51] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢你 母亲 |
[18:16] | On her path to Granny’s, | 在去往奶奶家的路上 |
[18:17] | the little girl suddenly found herself | 小红帽突然发现 |
[18:20] | in a very unusual part of the wood. | 眼前的森林非常奇怪 |
[18:33] | Good day, young lady. | 早上好 小姑娘 |
[18:36] | Good day, Mr. Wolf. | 早上好 狼先生 |
[18:38] | – Whither away so hurriedly? – To my Grandmother’s. | -这么匆忙要去哪里 -去奶奶家 |
[18:43] | And what might be in your basket? | 篮子里装着什么 |
[18:46] | It’s bread for Grandmother… | 这是给奶奶的面包 |
[18:49] | so she’ll have something good to make her strong. | 这样她才能身强体壮 |
[18:51] | And where might your Grandmother live? | 你奶奶住在哪里 |
[18:53] | A quarter of a league further in the woods; | 森林四分之一里格处 |
[18:56] | her house stands inside a great oak tree. | 她的房子在一棵大橡树里 |
[19:17] | Look at that flesh, pink and plump. | 多么鲜美的肉体 |
[19:21] | Hello, little girl. | 你好 小姑娘 |
[19:26] | Tender and fresh, not one lump. | 细嫩新鲜 肉质滑润 |
[19:29] | Hello, little girl. | 你好小姑娘 |
[19:33] | This one’s especially lush, | 这一位尤其多汁 |
[19:37] | delicious. | 美味 |
[19:40] | Hello, little girl. | 你好 小姑娘 |
[19:42] | What’s your rush? You’re missing all the flowers. | 为何匆匆忙忙 视而不见路上的鲜花 |
[19:47] | The sun won’t set for hours, | 太阳很久才会落山 |
[19:50] | – Take your time. – Mother said, straight ahead, not to delay | -慢慢走 -妈妈说 大步走 别拖沓 |
[19:53] | – or be misled. – But slow, little girl. | -别被骗 -慢慢走 小姑娘 |
[19:56] | Hark! And hush- the birds are singing sweetly. | 听 小鸟吟唱多甜美 |
[20:01] | You’ll miss the birds completely. | 你却听而不闻 |
[20:05] | You’re travelling so fleetly. | 只因你走得太快 |
[20:09] | Grandmother first, then miss plump. | 先吃奶奶 再吃小妞 |
[20:12] | What a delectable couple. | 这组合多么美味 |
[20:15] | Utter perfection: one brittle, one supple. | 一个酥脆 一个绵柔 多么完美 |
[20:19] | – One moment, my dear. – Mother said, come what may | -请等等 亲爱的 -妈妈说 无论如何 |
[20:21] | follow the path and never stray. | 沿路走 别停留 |
[20:22] | Just so, little girl, any path. | 小姑娘 选条路 |
[20:26] | So many worth exploring. | 如此多的事物值得探寻 |
[20:29] | Just one would be so boring. | 总走同一条路多无聊 |
[20:33] | And look what you’re ignoring. | 看看你都错过了什么 |
[20:37] | Think of those crisp, aging bones, | 想想那酥脆的老骨头 |
[20:40] | then something fresh on the palate. | 再入口那鲜嫩的肉体 |
[20:43] | Think of that scrumptious carnality twice in one day. | 一天两顿美餐 |
[20:49] | There’s no possible way | 没有言语能形容 |
[20:52] | to describe what you feel | 你与食物交谈时的 |
[20:56] | when you’re talking to your meal! | 这番感觉 |
[21:03] | For Granny. | 给奶奶 |
[21:06] | Mother said not to stray. Still, I suppose, a small delay. | 妈妈说别停留 但我想稍稍停 |
[21:11] | Granny might like a fresh bouquet. | 奶奶或许会喜欢一束鲜花 |
[21:16] | – Goodbye, Mr. Wolf. – Goodbye, little girl. | -再见 狼先生 -再见 小姑娘 |
[21:21] | And hello. | 你好 |
[21:46] | – Why are you waiting for?! Go get the cape! – You frightened me! | -你在等什么 快去拿斗篷 -你吓到我了 |
[21:51] | Get it! Get it! Get it! | 快去 快去 快去 |
[21:52] | – How am I supposed to get it? | 我要怎么拿 |
[21:54] | You go up to the little thing, and you take it. | 慢慢靠近那个小孩 一把扯下来 |
[21:57] | I can’t just take a cloak from a little girl. | 我不能抢一个小姑娘的斗篷 |
[21:58] | Why don’t you take it! | 你怎么不去拿 |
[21:59] | It’s the rules. Why do you think I asked you in the first place? | 咒语就是这么规定的 不然我为什么要让你去拿 |
[22:03] | I’m not allowed to touch any of the objects! | 我不能碰目标 |
[22:15] | Get me what I need! | 快去拿我需要的东西 |
[22:18] | Get me what I need! | 快去拿我需要的东西 |
[22:30] | Hello there little girl. | 你好 小姑娘 |
[22:32] | Hello, Mr. Baker. | 你好 面包师 |
[22:33] | Have you saved some of those sweets for Granny? | 你为奶奶留下糖果了吗 |
[22:36] | I ate all the sweets and half the loaf of bread. | 我吃掉了所有糖果以及半块面包 |
[22:38] | So I see! Now tell me, where did you get that beautiful cape? | 原来如此 告诉我 这件美丽的斗篷是哪里来的 |
[22:43] | – My Granny made it for me. – Is that so? | -奶奶做的 -真的吗 |
[22:46] | – I would love a red cape like that. – You’d look pretty foolish. | -我也想要一件这样的红斗篷 -你穿它会很蠢的 |
[22:53] | May I take a look at it? | 我能瞧瞧吗 |
[22:54] | – No! – I need it badly. | -不行 -我十分需要它 |
[22:56] | It’s mine, give it back! | 它是我的 还给我 |
[23:06] | XXX I’m sorry. I just wanted to make sure | 对不起 我只想确保 |
[23:10] | that you really loved this cape. | 你真的喜欢这件斗篷 |
[23:12] | Now off you go to Granny’s. | 快去奶奶家吧 |
[23:16] | And be careful that no wolf comes your way. | 注意别碰到大灰狼 |
[23:18] | I’d rather a wolf than you any day. | 我宁愿碰到狼也不想遇见你 |
[23:27] | This is hopeless. | 完全不可能 |
[23:32] | I’ll never gonna find that red cape | 我永远也找不到红斗篷 |
[23:34] | or a yellow slipper or a golden cow, | 黄舞鞋和金奶牛 |
[23:37] | XXX or was it a golden slipper and a yellow cow? | 还是金舞鞋黄奶牛来着 |
[23:40] | The cow as white as milk, | 奶牛嫩白像牛奶 |
[23:42] | the cape as red as blood. | 斗篷猩红似鲜血 |
[23:45] | – What are you doing here? – You forgot your scarf. | -你在这里做什么 -你把围巾落下了 |
[23:47] | You shouldn’t be here. It’s not safe in these woods! | 你不该来这里 森林里不安全 |
[23:49] | – I want to help. – No! The spell is on my house. | -我想帮你 -不行 是我的房子中了咒语 |
[23:51] | – Our house. – Only I can lift the spell. | -我们的房子 -只有我能解除咒语 |
[23:53] | – We must lift the spell together! – The spell is on my house. | -我们必须一起破除咒语 -咒语施加在我的房子上 |
[23:54] | – Together we will… – The spell is on… | -我们一起 -咒语是在… |
[23:58] | – A cow as white as… – milk. | -一头奶牛 洁白如… -牛奶 |
[24:03] | Go. | 快去 |
[24:06] | Hello there, young lad. | 你好 年轻人 |
[24:08] | – Hello, sir. – What might you | -你好 先生 -你牵着奶牛 |
[24:09] | be doing with a cow in the middle of the forest? | 到森林里做什么 |
[24:12] | I was heading toward market, | 我要去集市 |
[24:15] | but I seem to have lost my way. | 但我好像迷路了 |
[24:17] | What are you planning to do there? | 你去集市做什么 |
[24:18] | – And what are you planning to do there? – Sell my cow, sir. | -你去集市做什么 -卖掉这头牛 先生 |
[24:21] | – No less than five pounds. – Five pounds! | -不能低于五镑 -五镑 |
[24:24] | Where are we to get five pounds? | 我们到哪里去找五镑 |
[24:27] | She must be generous of milk to fetch five pounds? | 五镑 她一定很能产奶 |
[24:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[24:32] | And if you can’t fetch that sum? Then what are you to do? | 如果你卖不到那么多钱 你要怎么办 |
[24:36] | I hadn’t thought of that… | 我还没想过这点 |
[24:39] | This is all we have… | 我们只有这些东西 |
[24:40] | Beans? We mustn’t give up our beans! | 豆子 我们不能交换这些豆子 |
[24:45] | Well, if you feel we must… | 如果你觉得我们必须… |
[24:46] | Beans in exchange for my cow? | 用豆子来换我的牛 |
[24:48] | Oh no son, these are no ordinary beans. | 孩子 这些不是普通的豆子 |
[24:50] | These beans carry… magic. | 这些豆子蕴含…魔力 |
[24:53] | Magic? What kind of magic? | 魔力 什么魔力 |
[24:57] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[25:00] | It’s a… it’s a magic that defies description. | 这是一种难以形容的魔力 |
[25:04] | How many beans? | 你有多少豆子 |
[25:05] | – Six. – Five xxx | -六颗 -五颗 |
[25:06] | They’re worth a pound each, at least. | 一颗至少值一镑 |
[25:09] | – Could I buy my cow back someday? – Well… | -以后我能把牛买回来吗 -这个 |
[25:11] | -Yes. -…possibly. | -可以 -或许吧 |
[25:13] | So, this things probably made a fair trade. | 这可是桩等价的交易 |
[25:17] | Okay, there you go. | 给你 |
[25:19] | xxx 1 2 3 4 5. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[25:25] | All right bro. Good luck, | 好了 小兄弟 祝你好运 |
[25:27] | xxx Pleasure doing buisness with you. | 很高兴与你做交易 |
[25:32] | One day, I’ll buy you back. | 总有一天 我会把你买回来的 |
[25:35] | Promise! | 我保证 |
[25:43] | Take the cow and go home! | 把这头牛牵回家 |
[25:46] | – I was just trying to help. – Magic beans! | -我只是想帮忙 -魔豆 |
[25:49] | We’ve no reason to believe they’re magic! | 它们根本就没有魔力 |
[25:50] | Are we going to dispel this curse through deceit? | 我们要通过欺骗解除咒语么 |
[25:53] | No one would have given him more for this creature. | 没人会买这头牛 |
[25:55] | We did him a favor. At least they’ll have some food now. | 我们这是在帮他 至少他现在有东西吃了 |
[25:57] | – Five beans?! – Do we want a child or not? | -五颗豆子 -你还想不想要孩子了 |
[26:00] | – Of course. I do. – We have one chance. | -当然想 -我们只有一次机会 |
[26:02] | Don’t you see that? And if we fail… | 难道你不明白吗 如果我们失败了… |
[26:05] | I’m just not sure I’m cut out to be a father. | 我不确定自己是否适合当父亲 |
[26:08] | – Why do you say that? – Because of my father. | -你怎么这样说 -瞧瞧我父亲 |
[26:11] | – You’re not him. – I don’t know. | -你不是他 -我不知道 |
[26:16] | If you can’t do this for yourself, | 如果你不愿意做这些事 |
[26:19] | can’t you at least do it for me? | 就当是为了我好吗 |
[26:25] | OK. But will you take the cow and go home? | 好吧 快把这头牛牵回家 |
[26:28] | I’ll find the rest of the things. On my own. | 我来找剩下的东西 自己找 |
[27:13] | Rapunzel. Rapunzel. | 莴苣 莴苣 |
[27:18] | Let down your hair to me. | 放下你的长发 |
[27:20] | Rapunzel… | 莴苣 |
[27:24] | The old enchantress had given the name Rapunzel to the child | 年老的女巫为她的孩子取名为莴苣 |
[27:28] | she had hidden away and locked in a a doorless tower. | 她把孩子藏在一座没有门的塔里 |
[27:32] | But little did she know that the girl’s lilting voice | 但她完全不知道小女孩那清扬的歌声 |
[27:35] | had caught the attention of a handsome Prince. | 已经引起了一位英俊王子的注意 |
[27:50] | Rapunzel. | 莴苣 |
[28:13] | – Don’t you look lovely today, my dear. – Thank you, Mother. | -亲爱的 你今天真美 -谢谢你 母亲 |
[28:18] | I brought your favorite. | 我带来了你最喜欢的食物 |
[28:21] | Blackberries, | 黑莓 |
[28:23] | fresh from the garden. | 才从花园里摘下来 |
[28:30] | As the little girl approached her Granny’s oak tree, | 小红帽走到了奶奶的橡树房子 |
[28:33] | she was surprised to see the door standing open. | 令她惊讶的是 门开着 |
[28:39] | Oh dear, how uneasy I feel. Perhaps it’s all the sweets. | 天呐 我是多么的不安 或许我吃了太多的糖 |
[29:04] | – Granny? – Come in, my deary. | -奶奶 -亲爱的 进来吧 |
[29:23] | My, Grandmother. You’re looking very strange. | 奶奶 你看起来真奇怪 |
[29:28] | What big ears you have! | 你的耳朵真大 |
[29:32] | The better to hear you with, my dear. | 为了更好的听清你的话语 我亲爱的 |
[29:38] | And with a single bound, | 大灰狼从床上一跃而起 |
[29:40] | the xxx wolf had devoured the little girl. | 吞掉了小红帽 |
[29:44] | Well, it was a full day of eating for both. | 一天吃了两个人 收获真大 |
[30:11] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 不敢相信我这么做了 |
[30:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[30:15] | Aren’t you going to help us skin that beast? | 你不打算帮我们把这头狼的皮剥下来吗 |
[30:17] | – No, no. No thanks! – What kind of hunter are you? | -不 不用了 -你这是哪门子的猎人 |
[30:21] | – I’m a baker. – Wait a minute. I never thanked you. | -我是面包师 -等等 我还没谢谢你 |
[30:24] | – You need to be more careful, young lady. – Sorry. | -你得小心些 小姑娘 -对不起 |
[30:28] | I should have known better. Mother said, | 我应该发觉的 妈妈说 |
[30:31] | straight ahead, not to dislay or be misled. | 大步走 别拖沓 别被骗 |
[30:36] | I should have heeded her advice, | 我应该听她的话 |
[30:38] | but he seemed so nice. | 但他看起来十分好心 |
[30:43] | And he showed me things, many beautiful things, | 他向我展示了许多美丽的事物 |
[30:46] | that I hadn’t thought to explore. | 我以前从未想过去探索 |
[30:50] | They were off my path, so I never had dared. | 它们都在别的路上 让我心生惧意 |
[30:53] | I had been so careful I never had cared. | 我一直小心翼翼 未曾留心生活的美好 |
[30:58] | And he made me feel excited, well, excited and scared. | 他让我激动不已 激动又害怕 |
[31:04] | When he said “come in” with that sickening grin, | 当他扬着恶心的微笑说进来时 |
[31:08] | How could I know what was in store? | 我怎么也想不到他的计划 |
[31:11] | Once his teeth were bared, though I really got scared. | 当他露出尖牙 我十分害怕 |
[31:15] | Well, excited and scared. | 激动又害怕 |
[31:20] | But he drew me close and he swallowed me down, | 但当他逼近 吞我下肚 |
[31:24] | down a dark, slimy path | 沿着那漆黑又黏滑的路径 |
[31:26] | where lie secrets that I never want to know, | 藏着我一辈子也不想知道的秘密 |
[31:30] | And when everything familiar seemed to disappear forever, | 当我熟悉的一切似乎永远地消失了 |
[31:34] | at the end of the path was granny once again. | 在那路径的尽头 站着我的奶奶 |
[31:41] | So we lay in the dark till you came and set us free. | 于是我们躺在黑暗中 直到你解救了我们 |
[31:49] | And you brought us to the light, | 你为我们带来的光明 |
[31:51] | and we’re back at the start. | 我们又回到了起点 |
[31:55] | And I know things now, many valuable things, | 现在我懂得了许多宝贵的道理 |
[31:58] | that I hadn’t known before: | 是我以前未曾明白的 |
[32:02] | Do not put your faith in a cape and a hood, | 别指望斗篷和帽子 |
[32:05] | they will not protect you the way that they should. | 它们无法很好地保护你 |
[32:09] | And take extra care with strangers, | 多多小心陌生人 |
[32:11] | even flowers have their dangers. | 鲜花也会带来危险 |
[32:13] | And though scary is exciting, | 纵然恐惧令人兴奋 |
[32:15] | Nice is different than good. | 好心并不意味善良 |
[32:20] | Mr. Baker, you saved our lives. | 面包师 你救了我们的命 |
[32:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:26] | – Are you certain? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[32:27] | Maybe Granny will make me another with the skins of the wolf. | 或许奶奶会用狼皮再给我缝一件 |
[32:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:32] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[32:37] | Now I know, don’t be scared. Granny is right, just be prepared. | 现在我知道不要怕 奶奶是对的 要时刻准备好 |
[32:41] | Isn’t it nice to know a lot? | 真高兴能知道这么多道理 |
[32:45] | And a little bit not. | 知道什么不该做 |
[32:51] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[32:53] | What sort of boy would exchange a cow for beans? | 谁会用奶牛换豆子 |
[32:55] | But they’re magic, the man said. | 但那个人说 它们有魔力 |
[32:57] | – Get your head out of the clouds, Jack! – Mother, no! | -杰克 别再想那些有的没的了 -妈妈 不要 |
[33:01] | Go on, get in there! | 给我进去 |
[33:03] | You and your worthless adventures! Will you never learn?! | 那些毫无意义的冒险 你就不能长点记性 |
[33:07] | To bed without supper for you! | 去床上躺着 今天没你的饭吃 |
[33:11] | Beans!! | 豆子 |
[33:34] | The first night of the festival ball brought Cinderella her wish. | 在第一天的庆典中 灰姑娘就实现了她的愿望 |
[33:38] | The Prince danced only with her, | 王子只和她跳舞 |
[33:41] | ’til he turned and she had slipped away. | 直到她在他转身瞬间溜走 |
[33:54] | That way! | 那边 |
[34:13] | I must find that girl! | 我必须要找到那女孩 |
[34:36] | – Are you alright, miss? – Yes. | -你还好吗 小姐 -是的 |
[34:38] | I just need to catch my breath. | 我只是需要缓口气 |
[34:40] | What a beautiful gown. | 这件礼服真美丽 |
[34:41] | Were you at the King’s Festival? | 你参加了国王的宴会吗 |
[34:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:45] | Aren’t you the lucky one. | 你真幸运 |
[34:46] | Why ever are you in the woods at this hour? | 都这个点了 你在森林里做什么 |
[34:48] | This way! | 这边走 |
[34:51] | Please. Don’t let them know I’m here. | 求求你 别让他们知道我在这里 |
[34:58] | – Oh my god! – Have you seen a beautiful | -天呐 -你有没有看到一位穿着礼服的 |
[35:01] | young woman in a ball gown pass through? | 年轻貌美的女士经过这里 |
[35:04] | – I don’t think so, sir. | -我什么都没看到 先生 |
[35:06] | If I may, my lord, I think I see her over there. | 打扰一下 殿下 我看到她向那里跑过去了 |
[35:08] | Onward! | 走吧 |
[35:13] | I’ve never lied to royalty before. | 我从来没对皇家撒过谎 |
[35:16] | – I’ve never anything to royalty before! – Thank you. | -我从来没跟皇家打过交道 -谢谢你 |
[35:20] | If a prince were looking for me, I certainly wouldn’t hide. | 如果王子找的是我 我一定不会躲起来 |
[35:29] | Well, what brings you here, and with a cow? | 你又是为什么来到这里 还牵着一头牛 |
[35:36] | xxx, my husband’s somewhere in the woods. | 我丈夫在森林里的某个地方 |
[35:38] | He’s undoing a spell. | 他正在解除一个咒语 |
[35:43] | Yes. | 是吗 |
[35:45] | But tell me, the Prince, what was he like? | 告诉我 王子是怎样的一个人 |
[35:51] | – He’s a very nice prince. – And? | -他非常和善 -然后呢 |
[35:54] | And… | 然后 |
[35:55] | It’s a very nice ball. | 舞会非常盛大 |
[35:57] | – And? – And when I entered, they trumpeted. | -然后呢 -当我踏入大厅 他们奏起号角 |
[36:01] | And? The prince? | 然后呢 我是说王子 |
[36:02] | Oh, the prince… yes, the prince! | 王子…是的 王子 |
[36:04] | – Well, he’s tall. – Is that all? | -他非常高 -还有吗 |
[36:06] | Did you dance? Is he charming? They say that he’s charming. | 你们是否共舞 他是否如传言那样英俊 |
[36:10] | – We did nothing but dance. – Yes. | -我们一直在跳舞 -好的 |
[36:14] | – And? – And it made a nice change. | -然后呢 -这样调剂一下也不错 |
[36:15] | No, the prince! – Oh, the prince… yes, the prince. | -不 我是说王子 -王子 -没错 王子 |
[36:18] | – He has charm for a prince, I guess… – Guess? | -我猜他拥有王子所必需的魅力 -你猜 |
[36:22] | I don’t meet a wide range. | 我没见过几个王子 |
[36:25] | And it’s all very strange. | 这一切都十分新奇 |
[36:29] | But why would you run away? | 你为什么要逃走 |
[36:32] | – It’s not quite what I expected. – Princes, castles, gowns… | -这和我预想的不太一样 -王子 城堡 礼服 |
[36:37] | I have no experience with those things. | 我对这些事情一无所知 |
[36:40] | But you will return to the Festival tomorrow eve? | 但你明晚还会去参加宴会吧 |
[36:42] | Yes. No… | 是的 不是 |
[36:45] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我也不知道 -你不知道 |
[36:49] | What I wouldn’t give to be in your shoes, slippers. | 我愿放弃一切 只为穿上你的舞鞋 |
[36:53] | – As pure as gold? – I must get home. | -如金子般纯净 -我得回家了 |
[36:55] | No, Wait! I need your shoes! | 不 等等 我需要你的舞鞋 |
[36:59] | Milky-White! | 奶白 |
[37:02] | One midnight gone! | 一个午夜已经过去了 |
[37:04] | – Already?! – Get that cow! | -这么快 -抓住那头牛 |
[37:50] | Mr. Baker! Mr. Baker! | 面包师 面包师 |
[37:53] | Good fortune! Good fortune, sir! | 好运气 真是好运气 先生 |
[37:55] | Look what I have! Five gold pieces. | 瞧瞧我得到了什么 五块金子 |
[37:58] | How would you come by five gold pieces?! | 你怎么弄到五块金子的 |
[38:01] | There are giants in the sky! | 天上住着巨人 |
[38:05] | There are big tall terrible giants in the sky! | 天上住着又高又大的可怕巨人 |
[38:14] | When you’re way up high | 当你不断向上爬 |
[38:15] | and you look below at the world you’ve left and the things you know, | 看着脚下远去的世界以及你所熟知的一切 |
[38:18] | Little more than a glance | 只需一小瞥 |
[38:19] | is enough to show you just how small you are. | 就足够让你意识到自己有多渺小 |
[38:24] | When you’re way up high | 当你不断向上爬 |
[38:25] | and you’re on your own in a world like none that you’ve ever known, | 独自一人身处一个完全陌生的世界 |
[38:28] | where the sky is lead and the earth is stone, | 那里天空如铅地如石 |
[38:29] | you’re free to do whatever pleases you, | 你可以随意寻开心 |
[38:33] | exploring things you’d never dare | 探索从前不敢想象之事 |
[38:35] | ’cause you don’t care, | 因为你不会在乎 |
[38:36] | when suddenly there’s a big tall terrible giant | 忽然有个又高又大的可怕巨人 |
[38:40] | at the door. | 站在门口 |
[38:43] | A giant? | 一个巨人 |
[38:45] | A big tall terrible lady giant | 一个又高又大的可怕女巨人 |
[38:49] | sweeping the floor. | 正在扫地 |
[38:52] | And she gives you food and she gives you rest | 她给你吃的 让你休息 |
[38:56] | and she draws you close to her giant breast | 将你拉进她巨大的胸脯 |
[39:00] | and you know things now | 你了解到 |
[39:01] | that you never knew before | 前所未知之事 |
[39:07] | not till the sky. | 人间闻所未闻 |
[39:11] | Only just when you’ve made a friend and all, | 此时你不过是交了个朋友 |
[39:13] | and you know she’s big but you don’t feel small. | 你知道她是如此巨大 但你也不觉得自身渺小 |
[39:15] | Someone bigger than her comes along the hall | 比她还大的巨人从厅堂出来 |
[39:17] | to swallow you for lunch. | 将你吞下作为午餐 |
[39:20] | And your heart is lead and your stomach stone | 你的心如铅沉 胃如石重 |
[39:22] | and you’re really scared being all alone, | 独自一人真害怕 |
[39:26] | And it’s then that you miss all the things you’ve known | 忽然之间开始想念你所熟知的一切 |
[39:27] | and the world you’ve left and the little you own. | 想念从前的世界 原来的自己 |
[39:29] | The fun is done. | 乐子消失了 |
[39:31] | You steal what you can and run! | 尽力偷了点东西就跑 |
[39:33] | And you scramble down and you look below, | 你踉跄而下 目光向下 |
[39:35] | and the world you know begins to grow: | 熟知的世界逐渐放大 |
[39:37] | The roof, the house, | 屋顶 房子 |
[39:38] | and your mother at the door. | 还有站在门口的妈妈 |
[39:44] | The roof, the house, | 屋顶 房子 |
[39:46] | and the world you never thought to explore. | 还有你从未想过去探索的世界 |
[39:51] | And you think of all of the things you’ve seen. | 你想着自己所见的一切 |
[39:55] | And you wish that you could live in between. | 希望自己可以在这两个世界间生活 |
[39:59] | And you’re back again, | 你又回来了 |
[40:01] | only different than before, | 只不过事情已经改变 |
[40:06] | after the sky. | 与上天之前已不同 |
[40:09] | There are giants in the sky! | 天上住着巨人 |
[40:12] | There are big tall terrible awesome scary | 天上住着又高又大 吓人可怕 |
[40:16] | wonderful giants | 棒极了的 |
[40:18] | in the sky! | 巨人 |
[40:23] | So, here’s your money, sir! | 这是给您的钱 先生 |
[40:25] | Five gold pieces. | 五块金子 |
[40:28] | Where is my Milky-White? | 我的奶白呢 |
[40:31] | Milky-White is back home with my wife. | 我妻子把奶白牵回家了 |
[40:32] | – Let’s go find them! -No no no, wait! | -我们去找他们吧 -不 等等 |
[40:34] | I’m not sure I want to sell. | 我不确定自己想卖她 |
[40:36] | But you said I could buy her back. | 但你答应了我可以把她买回来的 |
[40:37] | Do you want more money? No, no, no! It’s not that… | 你还想要更多钱吗 不不不 不是这么回事… |
[40:39] | You keep that. I’ll fetch some more. | 你留着这些钱 我再去拿一些 |
[40:40] | I could just go back to the beanstalk. | 等我再从豌豆茎爬上去 |
[40:42] | Wait! | 等等 |
[40:43] | Wait! | 等等 |
[40:44] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[40:46] | Wait! | 等等 |
[40:47] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[40:49] | I said wait! | 我叫你等等 |
[40:50] | Wait | 等等 |
[40:53] | – What are you doing here? – Well… | -你在这儿干什么呢 -呃… |
[40:57] | I see you’ve got the red cape! | 我看你拿到红斗篷了 |
[40:58] | Yes. I’ve got the cape. Only two items left. | 没错 我拿到斗篷了 只剩两样了 |
[41:00] | – Three. – xxx We’ve the cape and the cow. | -三样 -我们拿到斗篷和牛了啊 |
[41:02] | You’ve got the cape… | 你是拿到了斗篷… |
[41:04] | What have you done with the cow?! | 你把那头牛怎么了 |
[41:07] | – She ran away. – What! | -她跑丢了 -什么 |
[41:09] | I never reached home. | 我还没能回家呢 |
[41:10] | I’ve been looking for her all night. | 整晚都在找她 |
[41:11] | How could you? | 你怎么可以这样 |
[41:13] | She might just as easily have run from you! | 即使你牵着 她也很有可能跑走 |
[41:15] | – But she didn’t!!! -But she might have! | -但她没有 -但有这种可能 |
[41:17] | – But she didn’t!!! -But she might have! | -但她没有 -但有这种可能 |
[41:18] | But she didn’t!!! | 但她没有 |
[41:19] | Who cares! | 谁在乎这个 |
[41:22] | The cow is gone! | 牛跑走了 |
[41:23] | Get it back! | 快去找回来 |
[41:24] | Get it back! | 快去找回来 |
[41:25] | We were just about to do that. | 我们正准备去找呢 |
[41:27] | But here. In the meantime… | 但是 给您 与此同时… |
[41:30] | Stay away from me with that, you fool!! | 和那个东西一起离我远点 你个蠢货 |
[41:33] | I can’t touch it! Remember! | 我不能碰它 记住了 |
[41:35] | Right. No, I forgot. | 好吧 我忘了 |
[41:37] | By midnight tomorrow bring me the items | 明天午夜前把东西带给我 |
[41:40] | or that child you wish for will never see the light of day! | 不然你们渴望的孩子将永不见天日 |
[41:49] | I don’t like that woman. | 我不喜欢那个女人 |
[41:55] | I’m sorry I lost the cow. | 对不起我把牛弄丢了 |
[41:56] | I shouldn’t have yelled. | 我不应该吼你的 |
[42:01] | Will you go back to the village? | 求你回村子去好不好 |
[42:03] | I will make things right. | 我会把事情解决的 |
[42:04] | And then we can carry on with our life. | 然后我们就可以继续生活了 |
[42:06] | No more witches | 没有女巫 |
[42:08] | or dimwitted boys or hungry little girls. | 没有傻乎乎的男孩或者饥饿的小女孩 |
[42:11] | You go! | 你回去吧 |
[42:12] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[42:15] | Go. | 去吧 |
[42:36] | Good brother. I was wondering where you’d gone. | 好兄弟 我刚刚在想你要去哪里呢 |
[42:39] | – I have been looking all night for her. – Her? | -我一直在找她 -她 |
[42:42] | The beautiful one I danced the evening with. | 晚上和我跳舞的漂亮女孩 |
[42:44] | Where did she go? | 她去了哪里 |
[42:46] | Disappeared… | 消失了 |
[42:47] | like the fine morning mist. | 如同晨雾一般 |
[42:50] | She was lovely? | 她可爱吗 |
[42:51] | The loveliest. | 是天下最可爱的 |
[42:52] | I am not certain of that! | 我可不确定这一点 |
[42:55] | I must confess, I too have found a lovely maiden. | 我必须承认 我也发现了一位可爱少女 |
[42:58] | She lives here in, the woods. | 她就住在这里 在森林中 |
[43:00] | In the woods? | 森林里吗 |
[43:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[43:02] | In the top of a tall tower that has no door or stairs. | 住在一个没有门也没有梯子的高塔顶部 |
[43:05] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[43:06] | Two leagues from here, due east, | 离这里有两里格 正东方 |
[43:07] | just beyond the mossy knoll near the rose thickets. | 就在玫瑰丛旁的苔藓丘下 |
[43:09] | And how do you manage a visit? | 那你打算如何爬上塔去呢 |
[43:11] | I stand beneath her tower | 我站在她的塔下 |
[43:13] | and I say, “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair to me.” | 喊道”莴苣 莴苣 放下你的长发” |
[43:16] | And then she lowers the longest, | 然后她放下了那世界上最长的 |
[43:19] | most beautiful head of hair – yellow as corn | 最漂亮的 和玉米般灿黄的头发 |
[43:22] | which I climb. | 然后我顺着头发爬上去 |
[43:23] | – Rapunzel, Rapunzel! – Yes | -莴苣 莴苣 -没错 |
[43:26] | What kind of name is that? You jest! | 那算哪门子名字 你在开玩笑吧 |
[43:28] | I have never heard of such a thing. | 我从没听过这种事 |
[43:30] | I speak the truth! | 我说的是真的 |
[43:32] | She is as true as your maiden. | 她和你的那位少女一样真实 |
[43:33] | A maiden running from a prince? | 一位从王子身边逃跑的少女 |
[43:35] | None would run from us. | 没有人会从我们身边逃跑的 |
[43:41] | Yet one has. | 有一个就这么干了 |
[43:50] | Did I abuse her or show her disdain? | 是我冒犯了她 抑或是让她觉得受到蔑视 |
[43:53] | Why does she run from me? | 为什么她从我身边跑开 |
[43:57] | If I should lose her, | 假如我失去了她 |
[43:59] | how shall I regain the heart she has won from me? | 我要如何拿回被她赢走的心 |
[44:05] | Agony…! Beyond power of speech. | 痛苦啊 无法言喻之痛 |
[44:10] | When the one thing you want is the only thing out of your reach. | 当你唯一的渴望却是唯一触不可及之物 |
[44:18] | High in her tower, | 在那高塔之上 |
[44:20] | she sits by the hour, maintaining her hair. | 她一直坐着 护理着她的秀发 |
[44:26] | Blithe and becoming, and frequently humming a lighthearted air. | 快活又动人 一直哼唱着一曲轻快的歌 |
[44:35] | Agony…! Far more painful than yours, | 痛苦啊 比你的痛苦更痛 |
[44:41] | when you know she would go with you, if there only were doors. | 她愿与你相依 只是塔中无门 |
[44:48] | Agony! Oh the torture they teach! | 痛苦啊 它们带来的折磨啊 |
[44:55] | What’s as intriguing or half so fatiguing | 有什么比求而不得 |
[44:58] | as what’s out of reach? | 更加迷人又无力 |
[45:01] | Am I not sensitive, clever, | 难道我不够敏锐 聪明 |
[45:04] | wellmannered, considerate, passionate, charming, | 懂礼 体贴 有激情 有魅力 |
[45:07] | as kind as I’m handsome, and heir to a throne? | 不是位亲切英俊的王子吗 |
[45:11] | You are everything maidens could wish for! | 你符合少女们的一切幻想 |
[45:14] | – Then why no…? – Do I know? | -那她怎么… -我怎么知道 |
[45:15] | The girl must be mad. | 那女孩一定是疯了 |
[45:19] | You know nothing of madness | 你丝毫不了解何为疯狂 |
[45:23] | till you’re climbing her hair | 除非你爬上了她的头发 |
[45:25] | and you see her up there as you’re nearing her, | 看见她在塔顶 你不断靠近她 |
[45:28] | all the while hearing her. | 听见她一直欢唱 |
[45:37] | Agony! Misery! Though it’s different for each. | 痛苦啊 苦难啊 虽然每人各有不同 |
[45:43] | Always ten steps behind. | 永远离她十步远 |
[45:45] | Always ten feet below. | 总是在她十尺下 |
[45:46] | And she’s just out of reach. | 而她触不可及 |
[45:50] | Agony! | 痛苦啊 |
[45:52] | That can cut like a knife! | 如同刀割一样痛 |
[45:57] | I must have her to wife. | 我必须娶她为妻 |
[46:47] | Rapunzel, Rapunzel? Let your hair down to me. | 莴苣 莴苣 放下你的长发 |
[46:57] | Is that you at this hour, my prince? | 这么晚了 底下是您吗 我的王子 |
[47:02] | Yes. | 是我 |
[47:32] | Excuse me for this. | 原谅我 |
[47:46] | As the Baker’s wife bolted from the tower, | 面包师的妻子逃离了高塔 |
[47:49] | the second night of the festival | 而庆典的第二个晚上 |
[47:50] | was thrown into chaos | 也因灰姑娘再次从王子身边跑开 |
[47:52] | when Cinderella once again ran from the prince. | 陷入了混乱之中 |
[48:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[48:11] | So sorry I need your shoes. | 很抱歉 我需要你的舞鞋 |
[48:18] | Over here! | 在这边 |
[48:25] | Who is she? Where did she go? | 她是谁 去了哪 |
[48:27] | I have no idea, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[48:28] | Don’t play the fool, woman! | 别装傻 女人 |
[48:30] | AA I was trying to hold her here for you… | 我试图帮您留住她… |
[48:32] | I can capture my own damsel, thank you. | 我能靠自己抓住我的未婚妻 谢谢你 |
[48:35] | No sign of her, my liege. | 没看见她 殿下 |
[48:36] | What are you waiting for? See if you can find her. | 那你还在等什么 去找她 |
[48:39] | Go! | 快去 |
[48:42] | The woods can be a dangerous place… | 森林里可能会有危险 |
[48:46] | On! | 走 |
[49:07] | I mean, who was that girl? | 那姑娘究竟是谁啊 |
[49:09] | Please, if you would be so kind, | 拜托了 求您行行好吧 |
[49:11] | may I compare this ear of corn with your hair? | 能否让我用这穗玉米和您的头发对比一下 |
[49:13] | You savage! | 你个野蛮人 |
[49:17] | Mongrel! | 狗杂种 |
[49:35] | Milky-White! | 奶白 |
[49:47] | -I thought you were returning home! -Oh! It’s you! | -我还以为你回家了 -是你 |
[49:48] | And you’ve the cow! | 你找到了牛 |
[49:49] | Yes. I got the cow. | 没错 我找到了牛 |
[49:50] | We’ve two of the four. | 四样中我们找到两样了 |
[49:51] | – Three. -Two. | -是三样 -两样 |
[49:52] | Three. | 三样 |
[49:54] | Compare this to your corn. | 把这个和你的玉米比比 |
[49:57] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪里找到的 |
[49:58] | Just pulled it from a maiden in a tower. | 从一位住在高塔的少女头上拔下来的 |
[50:01] | – Three! – Three. | -三样了 -三样了 |
[50:01] | And had I almost go the fourth, but she got away. | 而且我差点弄到了第四样 但她跑走了 |
[50:03] | We’ve one entire day left. | 我们还剩一整天 |
[50:05] | Surely we can locate the slipper by then. | 在那之前我们一定能找到那只舞鞋的 |
[50:07] | We? | 我们 |
[50:08] | Do you mean you’re going to let me stay with you? | 你是说你同意让我留下来和你一起了吗 |
[50:13] | Well… perhaps it will take the two of us to have this child. | 也许想要孩子 得靠我们两人共同努力 |
[50:19] | You’ve changed. You’re daring. | 你变了 你变勇敢了 |
[50:22] | You’re different in the woods. | 你在森林里变得不一样了 |
[50:25] | More sure, more sharing. | 更加坚定 同舟共济 |
[50:29] | You’re getting us through the woods. | 你会带领我们走出森林 |
[50:32] | If you could see… | 假如你能发现 |
[50:35] | you’re not the man who started, | 你已不是最开始的自己 |
[50:38] | and much more openhearted then I knew you to be. | 比以前更坦率 |
[50:45] | It takes two. | 同舟共济 |
[50:47] | I thought one was enough, it’s not true: | 以前我错以为一人足矣 |
[50:50] | It takes two of us. You came through | 但这需要我俩共同面对 |
[50:53] | when the journey was rough… it took you. | 旅途艰辛时 你来到我身边 |
[50:56] | It took two of us. It takes care, | 我们一起 经历过温柔 |
[50:59] | it takes patience and fear and despair to change. | 经历过耐心 恐惧和绝望才能改变 |
[51:04] | Though you swear to change, | 即使你曾发誓要改变 |
[51:06] | who can tell if you do? | 谁能发现你已改变 |
[51:09] | – It takes two. – You’ve changed. | -同舟共济 -你变了 |
[51:12] | You’re thriving. There’s something about the woods. | 你在变好 这个森林有玄机 |
[51:16] | Not just surviving, you’re blossoming in the woods. | 你不但在林中存活 你还在变好 |
[51:23] | At home I’d fear we’d stay the same forever. | 在家时我曾担心我们会一成不变 |
[51:29] | And then out here, | 而如今出来外面 |
[51:32] | you’re passionate, charming, considerate, clever. | 你变得有激情 有魅力 体贴又聪明 |
[51:35] | It takes one to begin, but then once you’ve begun, | 开始只需一人 可一旦开始了 |
[51:40] | it takes two of you. | 我们必须同舟共济 |
[51:42] | It’s no fun, | 这并不是趣事 |
[51:43] | but what needs to be done | 而是必须之事 |
[51:45] | you can do when there’s two of you. | 两人携手就可完成 |
[51:48] | If I dare, | 恕我冒昧 |
[51:49] | it’s because I’m becoming aware of us | 这是因为我意识到 |
[51:54] | as a pair of us each accepting a share of what’s there. | 我们彼此相依 包容对方一切 |
[52:01] | We’ve changed. We’re strangers. | 我们变了 我们变成陌生人 |
[52:04] | I’m meeting you in the woods. Who minds what dangers? | 我在林中与你相遇 谁还在意危险 |
[52:10] | I know we’ll get past the woods. | 我知道我们会走出森林 |
[52:13] | And once we’re past, | 一旦我们出去了 |
[52:16] | let’s hope the changes last. | 让我们祈祷这变化能持续 |
[52:19] | Beyond woods, beyond witches and slippers and hoods. | 在森林之外 没有女巫舞鞋红斗篷 |
[52:24] | Just the two of us beyond lies, | 只有我们 远离谎言 |
[52:27] | safe at home with our beautiful prize, | 和我们美丽的礼物一起安全地待在家 |
[52:30] | Just the few of us. It takes trust. | 只有我们 只需彼此信任 |
[52:33] | It takes just a bit more and we’re done. | 只需再努力一点便能成功 |
[52:36] | We want four. | 我们需要四样东西 |
[52:37] | We had none. We’ve got three. | 此前我们一无所有 如今我们已得三样 |
[52:39] | We need one. It takes two. | 只需一样 同舟共济 |
[52:46] | Stop it! Stop my egg! | 拦下它 拦下我的蛋 |
[52:51] | Oh, brilliant! My Milky-White. | 太棒了 我的奶白 |
[52:53] | – I missed you so much! – Where did you get this? | -我好想你 -你从哪里搞来的这个 |
[52:56] | From the Giant’s hen! | 从巨人的母鸡那里 |
[52:57] | A golden egg! | 一个金蛋 |
[52:58] | I’ve never seen a golden egg before. | 我以前从来没有见过金蛋 |
[53:00] | And you can have it. Along with the five gold pieces. | 你可以留着它 和那五块金子一起 |
[53:02] | – Five gold pieces? – Now I’m taking my cow. | -五块金子 -而我要带走我的牛 |
[53:04] | No..no, I didn’t wish to sell. | 不…不行 我不想卖 |
[53:06] | But you took the five gold pieces. | 但是你拿了我的五块金子 |
[53:07] | I didn’t take, you gave. | 我没拿 是你硬塞的 |
[53:08] | But you said I could have my cow! | 但你说过我可以买回我的牛的 |
[53:10] | Now I never said you could. I said you might. | 我从没说过你可以 只说过有可能 |
[53:12] | You would take money before a child?! | 你把钱看得比孩子还重吗 |
[53:13] | No, no, no, it’s not like that! | 不不不 不是那样的 |
[53:14] | It’s not how it sounds! | 我不是这个意思 |
[53:19] | Milky-White…! | 奶白 |
[53:26] | Milky-White is dead! | 奶白死了 |
[53:30] | Two midnights gone! | 两个午夜已经过去 |
[53:44] | When dawn broke, the Baker and his wife | 太阳升起 面包师和他的妻子 |
[53:46] | Had but one day left to reverse the Witch’s curse. | 只剩一天来解除女巫的咒语了 |
[53:50] | As for Rapunzel’s prince, | 而莴苣的王子 |
[53:52] | He returned yet again to the forbidden tower. | 他再次回到了那禁忌之塔 |
[54:02] | Bad idea! | 糟糕 |
[54:05] | Are you all right? | 您没事吧 |
[54:07] | Yah, Yah, me all right. | 没事 没事 我没事 |
[54:43] | What did I clearly say? | 我以前说过什么 |
[54:46] | – Children must listen! No, no, please! | -孩子必须听话 -不不 不要 |
[54:48] | What were you not to do? | 你不许干什么 |
[54:50] | – Children must see…. -No! | -孩子必须亲眼目睹 -不要 |
[54:52] | and learn. | 吸取教训 |
[54:55] | Why could you not obey? | 你为什么不听话呢 |
[54:57] | Children should listen. | 孩子应该要听话 |
[54:59] | What have I been to you? | 我对你而言是什么人 |
[55:02] | What would you have me be, | 你想要我怎样 |
[55:04] | handsome like a prince? | 和王子一样英俊吗 |
[55:09] | But I am old. I am ugly. | 但是我又老又丑 |
[55:13] | – I embarrass you. -No! | -让你难堪 -没有 |
[55:15] | – You are ashamed of me – No! | -你以我为耻 -没有 |
[55:17] | You are ashamed. | 你以我为耻 |
[55:22] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[55:32] | I’m no longer a child. I wish to see the world. | 我不再是孩子了 我想要看看这个世界 |
[55:41] | Don’t you know what’s out there in the world? | 难道你不了解外面的世界吗 |
[55:48] | Someone has to shield you from the world. | 得有人为你遮挡风雨 |
[55:54] | Stay with me. | 留下来和我在一起 |
[56:02] | Princes wait there in the world, it’s true. | 的确 王子们在外面的世界里等待着 |
[56:09] | Princes, yes, but wolves and humans, too. | 除此之外 也有饿狼和愚人 |
[56:15] | Stay at home. | 留在家中 |
[56:18] | I am home. | 我在家中 |
[56:21] | Who out there could love you more than I? | 外面有谁能比我更爱你 |
[56:29] | What out there that I cannot supply? | 外面有什么是我不能给你的 |
[56:37] | Stay with me. | 留下来和我在一起 |
[56:43] | Stay with me, | 留下来和我在一起 |
[56:46] | the world is dark and wild. | 那个世界黑暗又疯狂 |
[56:55] | Stay a child while you can be a child. | 在你还是孩童时 请保持纯真吧 |
[57:06] | With me. | 和我在一起 |
[57:19] | I gave you protection and yet you disobeyed me. | 我给你庇护 你却忤逆我意 |
[57:24] | No! | 没有 |
[57:26] | Your prince will never lay eyes on you again. | 你的王子再也不会正眼瞧你 |
[57:30] | He will never lay eyes on anything again! | 他将再也看不见任何事物 |
[57:32] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[57:35] | It doesn’t matter… | 这无关紧要… |
[57:36] | because where you’re going, | 因为不管你去何处 |
[57:39] | no one will ever see you again. | 再也没有人能看见你了 |
[57:41] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[57:45] | No! | 不要 |
[58:01] | Hey there, nice cape! | 你好啊 斗篷不错 |
[58:01] | Stay away from my cape or I’ll slash you into a thousand bits! | 离我的斗篷远一点 不然我把你割成碎片 |
[58:04] | Whoa! I don’t want it. | 干嘛 我又没说要它 |
[58:06] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[58:07] | My granny made it for me from a wolf that attacked us. | 有只狼攻击我们 我奶奶用他的皮做的 |
[58:10] | And she gave me this beautiful knife for protection. | 她还给了我这把漂亮的匕首防身 |
[58:12] | Well, look what I have! A golden egg. | 看看我有什么 一个金蛋 |
[58:16] | – Where did you get that egg? | 你哪来的金蛋 |
[58:18] | – I stole a hen that lays golden eggs | 我从巨人的家里 |
[58:19] | from the kingdom of the Giant. | 偷了一只会下金蛋的老母鸡 |
[58:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[58:23] | It’s true. And you should see the Giant’s toy harp. | 真的 还有那个巨人的玩具竖琴 |
[58:25] | It plays the most beautiful tunes without your even having to touch it. | 它会自动演奏出最美妙的旋律 |
[58:28] | Of course it does. Why don’t you go up to the kingdom right now | 你还挺会编 那你倒是去巨人那里 |
[58:31] | and bring it back and show it? | 把它偷回来给我看看啊 |
[58:33] | I could. | 我可以去 |
[58:34] | – You could not! – I could! | -不可能 -我可以 |
[58:35] | You could not, Mr. Liar! | 不可能 你这个骗子 |
[58:37] | I am not a liar! I’ll get that harp. You’ll see! | 我才不是骗子 我会拿来的 你等着 |
[58:41] | Jack took the little girl’s dare and before he knew it, | 杰克接受了小女孩的挑战 |
[58:45] | found himself fleeing from a Giant. | 可是还没等他反应过来 巨人就追了下来 |
[58:49] | Bring back my harp! | 把竖琴还我 |
[58:57] | I’ll grind your bones! | 我把你碾碎 |
[59:10] | Okay,We don’t have much time left! I don’t know where to start. | 只剩下一天了 可是我毫无头绪 |
[59:13] | You can start by buying a new cow with the money | 你现在用那个男孩的钱 |
[59:15] | you took from the boy. | 再去买一头奶牛 |
[59:16] | Right, where do I buy a cow? | 好 我该去哪里买牛 |
[59:17] | You go to the next village, I’m sure you’ll find a cow there. | 到邻村去看看 肯定能找到牛 |
[59:20] | – What are you going to do? – I’m going to get the slipper. | -那你接下来做什么 -我去搞定舞鞋 |
[59:22] | – The yellow slipper? – The golden slipper! | -对 黄色的舞鞋 -是金色的舞鞋 |
[59:24] | Yes. The golden slipper, that’s what I meant. | 对 金色的舞鞋 我说的就是这个 |
[59:25] | How are you gon’na find it? | 那你打算怎么找 |
[59:27] | I have met a maiden these two previous nights | 前两晚我遇见一个女孩 |
[59:29] | with the golden slippers. | 穿着那双金色的舞鞋 |
[59:30] | Do you think you could get one? | 你确定能弄来一只吗 |
[59:30] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 |
[59:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[59:36] | Right. Why are we always separating? | 好 可是为什么我们总是得分开 |
[59:39] | Because we have to if we’re going to be together… | 如果我们想在一起 就不得不先分开 |
[59:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[59:56] | The entire kingdom shook when the beanstalk came crashing down, | 豆茎倒了下来 砸死了巨人 |
[1:00:00] | killing the Giant. | 一瞬间 整个王国都在震颤 |
[1:00:04] | As for the indecisive Cinderella, she fled from the Prince again. | 至于犹豫的灰姑娘 她又一次从王子那里逃跑了 |
[1:00:10] | After her! | 追上她 |
[1:00:41] | He’s a very smart prince | 他是个聪明的王子 |
[1:00:45] | He’s a prince who prepares. | 他是个有准备的人 |
[1:00:49] | Knowing this time I’d run from him, | 他知道此时我将逃走 |
[1:00:53] | He spread pitch on the stairs. | 他在楼梯上洒了沥青 |
[1:00:55] | And I’m caught unawares. | 我就这样被困住了 |
[1:00:58] | Well, it means that he cares… | 好吧 至少这说明他在乎我 |
[1:01:03] | This is more than just malice. | 他并不是出于恶意 |
[1:01:07] | Better stop and take stock | 最好趁着被粘在这儿的工夫 |
[1:01:08] | while you’re standing here stuck on the steps of the palace. | 好好想想该怎么办 |
[1:01:12] | All right, what do you want? Have to make a decision. | 好吧 你想要的是什么 你得做个决定 |
[1:01:18] | Why not stay and be caught? | 不如站在这等着被抓 |
[1:01:19] | Should I give that a thought, what would be his response? | 这似乎也是一个选项 他会有什么反应 |
[1:01:23] | But then what if he knew who I am | 可是如果他知道了我是谁会怎样 |
[1:01:25] | when I know that I’m not what he thinks that he wants? | 我知道自己不是他想要的妻子 |
[1:01:29] | Or then what if I am what a prince would envision? | 或者我正好符合王子的幻想 |
[1:01:34] | But then how can you know | 如果一个人都不知道自己想要什么 |
[1:01:35] | who you are till you know what you want, which I don’t? | 比如我 又如何知道自己是什么样的人呢 |
[1:01:38] | So then which do you pick: | 那么你该怎么选 |
[1:01:39] | where you’re safe, out of sight, and yourself, | 是选那个不引人注意的 安全的 可以做自己 |
[1:01:41] | but where everything’s wrong? | 但并不如意的地方 |
[1:01:44] | Or where everything’s right | 还是选择那个一切都那么完美 |
[1:01:45] | but you know that you’ll never belong? | 却和自己永远格格不入的地方 |
[1:01:49] | And whichever you pick, do it quick, | 不管怎么选 都得快点 |
[1:01:51] | ’cause you’re starting to stick to the steps of the palace. | 因为你已经快被粘在这台阶上了 |
[1:01:55] | It’s my first big decision, | 这是我第一个重大的决定 |
[1:01:58] | the choice isn’t easy to make. | 却这么难做 |
[1:02:00] | To arrive at a ball is exciting and all… | 参加舞会是这么开心 |
[1:02:03] | once you’re there, though, it’s scary. | 但到达宫殿 我却心生恐惧 |
[1:02:05] | And it’s fun to deceive | 即使是骗人也很有趣 |
[1:02:07] | when you know you can leave, but you have to be wary. | 只不过我得小心翼翼地离开 |
[1:02:10] | There’s a lot that’s at stake, but I’ve stalled long enough | 成败就在一念之间 我不能再犹豫了 |
[1:02:13] | ’cause I’m still standing stuck in the stuff on these steps. | 我还困在沥青里 站在这台阶上 |
[1:02:16] | better run along home and avoid the collision | 我还是回家吧 避免这些混乱 |
[1:02:21] | though at home they don’t care, I’ll be better off there | 虽然在家里没人在意 但我在那儿会更好 |
[1:02:23] | where there’s nothing to choose, so there’s nothing to lose. | 那里没有选择 也不会失去什么 |
[1:02:27] | So I’ll pry up my shoes. | 我要拔起我的鞋 |
[1:02:32] | Wait, though, thinking it through, | 等等 再好好想想 |
[1:02:34] | things don’t have to collide… | 混乱可以避免 |
[1:02:37] | I know what my decision is: which is not to decide. | 我知道该怎么决定 那就是不用我决定 |
[1:02:41] | I’ll just leave him a clue: | 我留给他一个线索 |
[1:02:44] | for example, a shoe. | 比如 一只鞋 |
[1:02:48] | And then see what he’ll do. | 然后看他怎么办 |
[1:02:51] | Now it’s he and not you who’ll be stuck with a shoe | 这样就不再是你 而是他困于这只鞋中了 |
[1:02:54] | In a stew, in the goo, | 让他烦恼去吧 伤感去吧 |
[1:02:58] | and I’ve learned something too,something I never knew, | 我也学到了以前不曾知道的道理 |
[1:03:05] | on the steps of the palace! | 就在这皇宫的台阶上 |
[1:03:17] | She mustn’t get away! | 别让她跑了 |
[1:03:26] | The ball is over. Send everyone home. | 舞会结束了 让大家都回去吧 |
[1:03:29] | And the Princess? | 那个公主呢 |
[1:03:30] | She won’t get far with one shoe. | 她穿着一只鞋肯定跑不远 |
[1:03:49] | – Don’t come any closer to me. – Please, stop! Just hear me out! | -别过来 -求你了 停一下 听我说 |
[1:03:53] | You have attacked me once before. | 你上次就抓着我不放 |
[1:03:54] | I didn’t attack you. | 我没想抓你 |
[1:03:55] | I attacked your shoe. I need it. | 我是抓你的鞋 我需要你的鞋 |
[1:03:58] | AA I have a magic bean in exchange for it. | 我用一个有魔力的豆子和你换 |
[1:04:02] | Magic bean? | 有魔力的豆子 |
[1:04:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:04:06] | Nonsense! | 什么玩意 |
[1:04:07] | No. | 不要 |
[1:04:08] | – Wait, please. I haven’t much time! | 等等 求你了 我没有时间了 |
[1:04:10] | I need that shoe to have a child. | 我需要那只鞋来怀上孩子 |
[1:04:14] | That makes no sense! | 这说不通啊 |
[1:04:16] | Does it make sense that you’re running from a prince? | 难道你天天躲王子就说得通了 |
[1:04:18] | I must go! | 我得赶快跑了 |
[1:04:19] | Here. Take my shoes. You’ll run faster. | 给 穿我的鞋吧 这样跑的快点 |
[1:04:22] | Here. | 给 |
[1:04:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:24] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:04:24] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:04:26] | What is that you have in your hand? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[1:04:27] | Nothing. It’s mine. | 没什么 这是我的 |
[1:04:29] | Lying will cost you your life! | 撒谎是要掉脑袋的 |
[1:04:31] | I don’t care if this costs me my life… Get off! | 我不在乎掉不掉脑袋 起开 |
[1:04:34] | You will pay for this! | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[1:04:38] | No! | 不要 |
[1:04:39] | Sire! I have succeeded in obtaining the other slipper. | 陛下 我们又得到了另一只鞋 |
[1:04:42] | Please, Kind Prince, please, let me have the slipper, | 善良的王子 求您了 把鞋给我吧 |
[1:04:44] | and all will come to a happy end. | 这样一切都会完满的 |
[1:04:45] | Step back, peon! | 往后退 你这个女工 |
[1:04:47] | Do as she says, Steward. We only need one. | 就依她吧 管家 我们要一只就够了 |
[1:04:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:53] | We must search immediately for the maiden who fits this slipper. | 我们必须找到能穿进这只鞋的姑娘 |
[1:04:57] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[1:04:58] | This very night! On! | 就是今晚 走吧 |
[1:05:10] | And in her haste, the Baker’s wife took no notice | 匆忙之中 面包师的妻子没有注意到 |
[1:05:13] | of a second beanstalk climbing skyward. | 又一棵豆茎正向天空中伸展去 |
[1:05:18] | Let it be known that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince | 大家注意 今晚王子殿下 |
[1:05:20] | will be visiting every house in this village tonight. | 将会到村子里的每一家去 |
[1:05:23] | All young maidens are hereby commanded | 现命令此处所有的少女 |
[1:05:26] | to remain in their home | 待在家中 |
[1:05:27] | until they are visited by the Royal Guard. | 等待皇家侍卫 |
[1:05:32] | Open the gates. | 打开门 |
[1:05:34] | His Royal Highness approaches. | 王子殿下驾到 |
[1:05:37] | The prince wishes to meet all the young maidens of this house. | 王子想见见这里所有的年轻姑娘 |
[1:05:43] | All young maidens prepare to meet your Prince. | 请众位姑娘准备接驾 |
[1:05:53] | As the Prince anxiously waited, | 正在王子焦急等待之时 |
[1:05:55] | the stepmother took matters… | 灰姑娘的继母 决定亲自来解决问题 |
[1:05:57] | and Florinda’s foot… into her own hands. | 也就是弗洛林达的脚 |
[1:06:00] | Careful, my toe…! | 轻点 我的脚趾 |
[1:06:01] | Darling, I know… | 别多事 亲爱的 |
[1:06:02] | What will we do? | 这可怎么办 |
[1:06:03] | It’ll have to go. But when you’re his bride, | 得把它割掉 等你嫁给了王子 |
[1:06:05] | you can sit or ride. You’ll never need to walk! | 你就可以骑马或者坐轿 永远不用再走 |
[1:06:17] | Minus one toe, Florinda mounted the Prince’s horse, | 少了一个脚趾后 弗洛林达骑上了王子的马背 |
[1:06:21] | unaware of the blood dripping from the slipper. | 没想到血从舞鞋上滴下来了 |
[1:06:35] | Lucinda was next. | 接着是露辛达 |
[1:06:39] | – Why won’t it fit? | 怎么穿不上 |
[1:06:40] | – Darling, be still. | 别慌 宝贝儿 |
[1:06:41] | Cut off a bit of the heel and it will. | 把脚后跟削下一块就好了 |
[1:06:43] | And when you’re his wife you’ll have such a life, | 等你嫁了王子 过上了好日子 |
[1:06:45] | You’ll never need to walk! | 就永远不用再走路 |
[1:06:55] | Minus a heel, Lucinda did her best to swallow the pain. | 少了一块脚跟 露辛达强忍着痛苦 |
[1:07:09] | It’s a perfect fit, Your Highness! | 多么合脚 王子殿下 |
[1:07:16] | Have you no other daughters? | 你就没有其他女儿了吗 |
[1:07:18] | Only a little stunted kitchen wench, | 只有一个发育不良的姑娘 在厨房做活 |
[1:07:20] | which her late father left behind | 是她已故父亲的女儿 |
[1:07:22] | but she cannot present herself. She is too dirty. | 她不能见您 她太脏了 |
[1:08:00] | I would recognize these beautiful eyes anywhere. | 无论在哪里我都能认出 这双美丽的眼睛 |
[1:08:04] | You. | 你 |
[1:08:08] | You are my true bride! | 你才是我的新娘 |
[1:08:16] | Get down. Get down. | 鞠躬 鞠躬 |
[1:08:24] | As punishment for their cruelty, | 作为对她们残忍行为的惩罚 |
[1:08:27] | Cinderella’s birds swooped down upon the stepsisters… | 灰姑娘的鸟儿扑向她的姐姐们 |
[1:08:31] | and blinded them. | 啄瞎了她们的眼睛 |
[1:08:36] | As for Rapunzel, the Witch had banished her to a swamp | 至于莴苣 女巫把她放逐到了 |
[1:08:39] | in the darkest depths of the forest. | 森林最深处的 一片沼泽里 |
[1:08:59] | Rapunzel? | 莴苣 |
[1:09:02] | Rapunzel? | 莴苣 |
[1:09:06] | Rapunzel? | 莴苣 |
[1:09:07] | My darling? | 亲爱的 |
[1:09:09] | My darling! | 亲爱的 |
[1:09:11] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:09:12] | Rapunzel? | 莴苣 |
[1:09:16] | Rapunzel? | 莴苣 |
[1:09:25] | Is it you? I’m blind, I can’t see. | 是你吗 我看不见了 |
[1:09:36] | How could she do this to you? | 她怎么能这样对你 |
[1:09:50] | – Rapunzel! | 莴苣 |
[1:09:52] | – What? | 什么 |
[1:09:54] | I can see you! | 我又看得到你了 |
[1:09:59] | AA You are here. | 你就在这儿 |
[1:10:10] | I like it. | 我喜欢你短发 |
[1:10:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:10:19] | We don’t have much time… | 我们没时间了 |
[1:10:23] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:10:24] | I’ve found you! You’ve got the cow! | 终于找到你了 你买到牛了 |
[1:10:26] | You’ve got the slipper! | 你拿到舞鞋了 |
[1:10:28] | We’ve all four! | 我们找全了四件 |
[1:10:29] | We got all four! | 居然找全了 |
[1:10:34] | I see a cow. I see a slipper. | 我看见了一头牛 一只鞋 |
[1:10:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:10:38] | And the cape as red as blood. | 还有鲜血般绯红的斗篷 |
[1:10:41] | – And the hair as yellow as corn. | 和玉米般灿黄的头发 |
[1:10:42] | – We got all four. | 我们找齐了 |
[1:10:45] | Wait a minute! That cow doesn’t look as white as milk to me | 等等 这头牛不如牛奶那么洁白 |
[1:10:49] | Of course she is. | 它们一样白 |
[1:10:51] | She has to be! | 一样白 |
[1:10:55] | This cow has been covered with flour! | 这奶牛被涂过面粉 |
[1:10:57] | What? You didn’t get a real white cow. | 什么 你没去找真正的白奶牛 |
[1:10:59] | We had a cow as white as milk. Honestly we did. | 我们找到过一头牛奶般洁白的奶牛 真的 |
[1:11:02] | – Then where is she? – She’s dead. | -它在哪儿 -它死了 |
[1:11:04] | And we thought you’d prefer a live cow. | 我们以为你会想要活的奶牛 |
[1:11:06] | Of course I’d prefer a live cow! | 我当然要活的奶牛了 |
[1:11:07] | So show me the dead cow and I’ll bring her back to life! | 把我带到死奶牛那里 我来把它变活 |
[1:11:12] | – Go! – OK. This way, this way. | -快 -好吧 这边 这边 |
[1:11:15] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:11:17] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:11:19] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:11:21] | There you are! I’ve been worried sick about you! | 你在这儿 我都要担心死了 |
[1:11:24] | There’s a dead giant in our backyard! | 我们院子里有一个死去的巨人 |
[1:11:26] | -There is? -You know there is. | -是吗 -你这是明知故问 |
[1:11:29] | – You could have been crushed! | 你差点就被他压死了 |
[1:11:30] | – But Mother, look. | 可是妈妈 看 |
[1:11:32] | The most beautiful harp. | 世界上最漂亮的竖琴 |
[1:11:35] | You’ve stolen too much. | 你偷的太多了 |
[1:11:39] | You could have been killed coming down that plant | 万一你从豌豆茎上摔下来呢 |
[1:11:42] | We’re running out of time! It’s here… | 快没时间了 在这儿 |
[1:11:45] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:11:45] | She’s going to bring Milky-White back to life. | 她可以让奶白起死回生 |
[1:11:47] | – She can do that? | 真的吗 |
[1:11:48] | – She’S a witch! She can do anything! | 她是个女巫 她什么都能 |
[1:11:51] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[1:12:04] | Milky-White. You’re back! I can’t believe it! | 奶白 你又活过来了 真是难以置信 |
[1:12:07] | It’s almost midnight! | 就快到午夜了 |
[1:12:10] | Quiet! Feed the objects to the cow. | 安静 把这些东西喂给奶牛 |
[1:12:12] | – What? – You heard me! | -你说什么 -你听见了 |
[1:12:15] | Feed them to the cow | 喂给奶牛 |
[1:12:16] | – Really! – Try it. | -真的吗 -试试吧 |
[1:12:25] | – Fill with the milk. | 接满牛奶 |
[1:12:27] | – I’ll do it. – She’ll only milk for me. | 我来 只有我才能让她产奶 |
[1:12:29] | -Good boy | 好孩子 |
[1:12:41] | Squeeze, pal! You can do it. | 挤啊 哥们 你可以的 |
[1:12:47] | Not working! | 不管用啊 |
[1:12:55] | Wrong ingredients. | 东西找错了 |
[1:12:59] | Forget about a child! | 孩子的事就别想了 |
[1:13:02] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[1:13:03] | Wait! We followed your instructions. | 等等 我们是按照你的指示找的 |
[1:13:06] | One, the cow is as white as milk. Correct? | 一 牛奶般洁白的奶牛 是吧 |
[1:13:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:13:08] | – And two, the cape was certainly as red as blood. – Yes | -二 这斗篷是像鲜血一样绯红吧 -是 |
[1:13:11] | – And three, the slipper… – Yes. And four… | -三 这舞鞋… -是啊 四 |
[1:13:14] | – I compared the hair with this ear of corn. | -我拿这玉米比过头发了 -是的 |
[1:13:15] | I pulled it from a maiden in a tower and… | 这是我从一个住在高塔里面的女孩… |
[1:13:19] | You what?! | 你什么 |
[1:13:20] | What were you doing there? | 你到那儿去干什么 |
[1:13:22] | nothing. I happened to be passing by… | 没干什么 我碰巧经过… |
[1:13:23] | I touched that hair! I told you! | 我碰过那头发 我说过 |
[1:13:26] | I cannot have touched the ingredients! | 我不能碰这些东西 |
[1:13:30] | The corn! The corn! | 玉米 那穗玉米 |
[1:13:31] | You can use the silky hair of the corn… | 你们可以用玉米上的须子 |
[1:13:36] | Yes! Yes! | 对 对 |
[1:13:37] | Pull it from the ear and feed it to the cow. Quickly! | 把他拔下来喂给牛 快 |
[1:13:47] | – It’s working! | 好了 |
[1:13:49] | – She’s milking! | 挤出奶了 |
[1:13:52] | At last! | 终于 |
[1:14:14] | That was quick! | 真迅速 |
[1:14:55] | And it came to pass, all that seemed wrong was now right. | 愿望实现了 所有不完满的都完满了 |
[1:14:59] | The Witch succeeded in reversing her mother’s curse. | 女巫成功解除了她妈妈的咒语 |
[1:15:03] | Cinderella finally stopped running from her Prince. | 灰姑娘终于不用再躲避王子 |
[1:15:08] | Jack was reunited with his beloved cow | 杰克又和他心爱的奶牛重聚 |
[1:15:11] | and his mother could now | 而他的妈妈 |
[1:15:12] | dress in the best a golden egg could buy. | 穿上了用金蛋买来的漂亮衣服 |
[1:15:16] | And the Baker and his wife | 面包师和他的老婆 |
[1:15:17] | were proud parents of a strapping baby boy. | 生下一个健康男婴 成为一对骄傲的父母 |
[1:15:24] | Thanks for the slipper. | 多谢那只鞋 |
[1:15:52] | Attention! | 大家注意 |
[1:15:54] | Let us cheer the newlyweds as… | 让我们一起祝福新婚夫妇 |
[1:15:57] | And so with the kingdom filled with joy, | 整个王国充满着喜悦 历经波折的人们 |
[1:15:59] | those who deserved to were destined to live happily ever… | 正要从此过上幸福快乐的生… |
[1:16:17] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:16:18] | Rapunzel! | 莴苣 |
[1:16:19] | Attention! Attention! | 镇定 镇定 |
[1:16:20] | Rapunzel! | 莴苣 |
[1:16:21] | Let there be no panic. NO PANIC! | 大家不要惊慌 不要惊慌 |
[1:16:27] | The Royal Prince wishes to address his loyal subjects. | 王子殿下希望对大家讲几句话 |
[1:16:31] | Attention! | 镇定 |
[1:16:35] | There’s no need for worry. | 大家不必惊慌 |
[1:16:37] | It was just an earthquake in a far-off quadrant of our kingdom. | 刚刚不过是王国的另一端发生了地震 |
[1:16:43] | Nothing to fear at all. | 完全不必害怕 |
[1:16:45] | I would personally investigate the disturbance. | 我会亲自调查这件事情 |
[1:16:50] | Now everyone, back to your villages, | 现在 各位请回到你们的村庄 |
[1:16:52] | and on with your lives! | 照常生活吧 |
[1:16:55] | But as they made their way back into the woods, | 但是当他们进入森林时 |
[1:16:58] | their familiar paths were nowhere to be found | 熟悉的路却已经不复存在 |
[1:17:02] | and their lives were about to take an unexpected turn. | 他们的生活将会发生意想不到的转变 |
[1:17:10] | You sure this is the way home? | 你确定这是回家的路吗 |
[1:17:13] | Everything’s so different. | 一切都变了 |
[1:17:19] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[1:17:20] | Hello, little one. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[1:17:22] | – Hello, Mr. Baker. – You alright? | -你好 面包师先生 -你还好吗 |
[1:17:25] | What are you doing here? With a suitcase? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 拿着个箱子 |
[1:17:27] | I’m moving in with Granny. Our whole village collapsed. | 我搬去和奶奶一起住 我们的村子都毁了 |
[1:17:31] | I couldn’t find my mother anywhere. | 我哪儿也找不见妈妈 |
[1:17:32] | And now I can’t find my Granny’s cottage. | 奶奶的小屋也找不到了 |
[1:17:34] | – What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:17:35] | I went down the dell, | 我顺着山谷走下去 |
[1:17:37] | and I didn’t recognize anything. | 可是我哪儿也认不出来了 |
[1:17:38] | There was no path. Where’s she? Where’s Granny? | 根本没有路 她在哪儿 我奶奶在哪儿 |
[1:17:42] | – It’s okay, it’s okay. – Calm, calm. | -没事的 -别慌 别慌 |
[1:17:43] | We can help you find Granny’s without the path. | 没有路我们也能帮你找到奶奶的家 |
[1:17:46] | – Would you just hold him for a few minutes. | 你能抱他一会儿吗 |
[1:17:48] | – Really! | 真的吗 |
[1:17:50] | You’ll come with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[1:17:50] | Why does he always cry when I hold him? | 为什么我抱他时他总是哭 |
[1:17:53] | You needn’t hold him as if he was so fragile. | 你不用那么小心翼翼地抱着他 |
[1:17:55] | He doesn’t want me. He wants his mother! | 他不想让我抱 他要找妈妈 |
[1:17:58] | I can’t take care of him all of the time. | 我也不能时时刻刻照顾他吧 |
[1:17:59] | I’ll take care of him… when he’s older… | 我会照顾他的 等他大点再 |
[1:18:04] | – Who might that be? | 那是谁 |
[1:18:06] | – It’s the Steward and the Royal family. | 是事务官和王室一家 |
[1:18:11] | Hello, there! | 你们好 |
[1:18:12] | What brings you into the woods? | 你们怎么也进森林了 |
[1:18:14] | The royal quarters has been destroyed. | 城堡倒塌了 |
[1:18:15] | No! The kingdom is under attack. | 不 整个王国都被袭击了 |
[1:18:18] | What is the Royal family going to do? | 那么王室一家打算怎么办呢 |
[1:18:20] | I have no idea! I don’t make policy. I just carry it out. | 我哪里知道 我又不决策 我只执行 |
[1:18:22] | I think it best we get back to the village. | 我觉得我们最好回村子里去 |
[1:18:24] | We’ll take the girl with us. | 我们带女孩一起走 |
[1:18:25] | You come with us. You’re gonna be fine. | 你跟我们一起 没事的 |
[1:18:46] | It’s a giant! | 巨人 |
[1:18:49] | A giant woman! | 女巨人 |
[1:18:50] | Where is the lad who killed my husband? | 杀了我丈夫的那个家伙在哪儿 |
[1:18:56] | – There is no lad here! – We haven’t seen him. | -这没什么家伙 -我们没见过他 |
[1:18:58] | We’ll get him for you right away. | 我们马上把他给你找来 |
[1:19:02] | Don’t move! | 别再动了 |
[1:19:03] | It was you who destroyed our house – not an earthquake. | 是你毁了我们的房子 不是地震 |
[1:19:07] | And who destroyed my house? | 那又是谁毁了我的房子 |
[1:19:10] | I want him! | 给我那个家伙 |
[1:19:12] | Would you like a blind girl instead? | 你想要个瞎姑娘代替一下吗 |
[1:19:16] | How dare you? She wants the boy! | 你好大胆子 她想要那个男孩 |
[1:19:19] | Jack! Has anybody seen my Jack? | 杰克 有人看到我的杰克了吗 |
[1:19:23] | He ran off again and I’ve been… | 他又跑掉了 我已经… |
[1:19:26] | She’s looking for him too. | 她也在找杰克呢 |
[1:19:27] | Give him to me! | 把他交给我 |
[1:19:33] | He is just a lad! | 他只是个孩子 |
[1:19:35] | We had no food to eat so he sold his cow | 我们没有吃的 所以他卖掉了牛 |
[1:19:39] | in exchange for magic beans. | 用来交换魔豆 |
[1:19:40] | The boy – I want the boy! | 那个男孩 给我那个男孩 |
[1:19:43] | – You leave my boy alone! | 你离我的孩子远一些 |
[1:19:46] | – I’m waiting! | 我在等着呢 |
[1:19:48] | Be quite, woman, or you’ll get us all killed! | 闭嘴 女人 不然你会把我们都害死 |
[1:19:52] | You are flouncing through our kingdom | 你拖着又沉又笨的大脚板 |
[1:19:53] | with your great big clodhopppers, | 在我们的王国到处游荡 |
[1:19:56] | destroying everything in your path. | 所到之处一切皆毁 |
[1:19:58] | You are just a big bully! | 你不过是个大块头的恶霸 |
[1:20:00] | I’m gonna get my boy hide and you’ll never find him. | 我要把孩子藏起来 让你永远找不到 |
[1:20:04] | – You’ll never, ever… | 永远都不能… |
[1:20:05] | – Get back woman! | 走开 女人 |
[1:20:07] | The boy is hiding in the steeple tower. | 那孩子在尖顶塔那藏着 |
[1:20:09] | You can find him there. | 你在那儿能找到他 |
[1:20:10] | Yes, that’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[1:20:12] | Yes.We saw him there! | 是的 我们在那儿看到他了 |
[1:20:13] | And if he is not, | 如果他不在那 |
[1:20:15] | I will return tonight | 我今晚就回来 |
[1:20:18] | and find you! | 找你们 |
[1:20:22] | All of you! | 你们每一个人 |
[1:20:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:20:38] | Look! What have you done to her? | 看看你对她做了什么 |
[1:20:43] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不是有意伤害她的 |
[1:20:45] | I was just thinking of the greater good. | 我只是为大局着想 |
[1:20:47] | OK. If we’re gonna get through this, | 如果我们想要度过难关 |
[1:20:49] | we’re gonna do it and we all stick together. | 我们就得齐心协力 |
[1:20:53] | Some people are cut out to battle giants, | 有些人能与巨人抗衡 |
[1:20:55] | and others are not. | 有些人不能 |
[1:20:57] | I don’t have the constitution. | 我没那个能力 |
[1:20:59] | And as long as I can be of no help, I’m going to hide. | 既然我帮不上忙 我还是去躲起来吧 |
[1:21:03] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:21:05] | Everything will work out fine in the end. | 最终一切都会好起来的 |
[1:21:08] | Not always. | 也不总是那样 |
[1:21:10] | Come along. | 走吧 |
[1:21:10] | I don’t know where they think they’re going. | 我不知道她们能去哪儿 |
[1:21:13] | The Giant’s already destroyed the entire village. | 巨人已经毁了整个村子 |
[1:21:16] | Only thing left of my garden are these beans. | 花园里唯一残存的就是这些魔豆 |
[1:21:18] | What are we going to do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[1:21:20] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[1:21:22] | Find the boy and give her what she wants. | 找到那个男孩 满足巨人的要求 |
[1:21:24] | But if we do, she’ll kill Jack. | 如果那样 她会杀了杰克 |
[1:21:26] | And if we don’t she’ll kill half the kingdom! | 要是不这么做 她会杀了半个王国的人 |
[1:21:32] | Promise me you won’t let them get Jack. Promise! | 答应我 你不会让他们抓到杰克 答应我 |
[1:21:33] | We’re not going to, it’s okay. | 不会的 放心吧 |
[1:21:36] | You promise? | 保证吗 |
[1:21:36] | Okay, I promise. | 好的 我保证 |
[1:21:52] | Rapunzel! | 莴苣 |
[1:21:54] | Rapunzel! | 莴苣 |
[1:21:55] | You’re safe! | 你安然无恙 |
[1:21:58] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上苍 |
[1:21:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:22:01] | Surely you remember? | 你应该记得的 |
[1:22:05] | – Of course you don’t recognize me. – Mother! | -你当然认不出我了 -母亲 |
[1:22:09] | This is who I truly am, my dear. | 亲爱的 这才是我原本的样子 |
[1:22:12] | Now you don’t have to be embarrassed by me. | 你不用因为我现在的样子而尴尬 |
[1:22:16] | You must come with me. There’s a giant in the land. | 你必须跟我走 这里有一个巨人 |
[1:22:18] | My darling. Are you all right? Why did you run off? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 你为什么逃走了 |
[1:22:22] | – I was afraid. – Come with me. | -我很害怕 -跟我来 |
[1:22:23] | No, no, no! | 不行 不行 |
[1:22:24] | She’s not going with you! You will come with me. | 她不会跟你走的 你要跟我一起 |
[1:22:26] | I will not come with you! | 我不会跟你走的 |
[1:22:29] | Then you leave me no choice. | 如果这样那就别怨我了 |
[1:22:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:35] | No! | 不要 |
[1:22:39] | – Oh, My God! – Wait, you are the one who blinded me. | -我的天呐 -你就是那个弄瞎我的人 |
[1:22:45] | And locked me in a tower. | 也是把我关在塔里的人 |
[1:22:46] | To protect you. | 那是为了保护你 |
[1:22:47] | And then banished me to an island in the middle of a swamp! | 然后把我放逐到沼泽中的孤岛上 |
[1:22:51] | I was just trying to be a good mother! | 我只是在做一位好母亲 |
[1:22:55] | Rapunzel, no! | 莴苣 不要走 |
[1:22:57] | You will never be safe with him. | 你跟他在一起永远不会安全 |
[1:22:59] | Take me away from here. | 带我离开这里 |
[1:23:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:01] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:23:02] | I never want to see you again. Ever! | 我永远不想再见到你 永远 |
[1:23:05] | Rapunzel, the Giant! | 莴苣 林子里有巨人 |
[1:23:21] | No matter what you say | 无论你说什么 |
[1:23:24] | Children won’t listen | 孩子们都不会听 |
[1:23:28] | No matter what you know | 无论你懂得什么 |
[1:23:30] | Children refuse to learn | 孩子们都拒绝学习 |
[1:23:37] | Guide them along the way | 一直指引着他们 |
[1:23:41] | Still they don’t listen | 孩子们仍不会听话 |
[1:23:44] | Children can only grow | 你所深爱的孩子们 |
[1:23:48] | From something you love to something you lose | 长大后你却会失去他们 |
[1:23:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:24:01] | Jack! Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[1:24:03] | Jack! Where are you? | 杰克 你在哪儿 |
[1:24:05] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:24:07] | We’re never going to find him. | 我们永远也找不到他 |
[1:24:08] | We should fan out. | 我们应该分头行动 |
[1:24:09] | It’ll increase our chances. | 这会增加找到他的几率 |
[1:24:10] | No. You can’t be on your own. | 不 你不能独自行动 |
[1:24:11] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事儿的 |
[1:24:12] | What if we get lost? | 我们要是迷路了怎么办 |
[1:24:13] | We’ll count our steps from right here. | 我们从这儿开始数步子 |
[1:24:16] | – I’ll go, too. | -我也去 |
[1:24:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:18] | You are going to stay right here with the baby. | 你待在这儿陪着我的孩子 |
[1:24:23] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快就回来 |
[1:24:27] | You would leave our child with her? | 你要把我们的孩子交给她吗 |
[1:24:28] | Yes. He’s asleep. | 是的 他睡着了 |
[1:24:29] | He’ll be safe with the girl. | 跟这姑娘在一起会很安全 |
[1:24:31] | I am very capable of taking care of the baby. | 我有能力照顾好这个孩子 |
[1:24:33] | – See? – But what if the Giant comes back… | -你看 -如果巨人回来怎么办 |
[1:24:35] | What if, what if! Five hundred paces. | 假设而已 就走五百步 |
[1:24:38] | Go! 1 2 3 | 出发吧 一步 两步 三步 |
[1:24:41] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:24:43] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:24:45] | Let me give you this. I don’t want you to get cold. | 给你这个 我不想让你冻着 |
[1:24:49] | OK. 1 2 3 4 | 好了 1 2 3 4 |
[1:24:54] | – 5 6 – Jack! | -5 6 -杰克 |
[1:24:57] | – 9 10 – Jack! | -9 10 -杰克 |
[1:25:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:25:15] | Your Royal Highness. | 殿下 |
[1:25:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:25:19] | Hello again. We met before actually. | 你好 其实我们之前见过 |
[1:25:23] | Yes, of course. | 是吗 当然了 |
[1:25:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:25:27] | You must be here to slay the Giant. | 你一定是来杀掉巨人的 |
[1:25:31] | The Giant? | 巨人吗 |
[1:25:32] | Yes. Haven’t you heard, we have a giant in our midst. | 是 你没听说吗 巨人来到了这里 |
[1:25:37] | Not an earthquake… | 不是发生了地震 |
[1:25:39] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[1:25:41] | A giant. | 一个巨人 |
[1:25:43] | Yes, it’s a lady giant, which is very unusual. | 是的 还是个女巨人 不太常见 |
[1:25:49] | I should think so. | 确实是啊 |
[1:25:52] | And why are you alone in the woods? | 你为什么一个人在森林里 |
[1:25:55] | Well, I came with my husband. | 我跟我丈夫一起来的 |
[1:25:59] | We were… well you see… it’s a long story. | 我们…你看 这说来话长 |
[1:26:04] | He would let you roam alone in the woods? | 他让你独自在森林里游荡吗 |
[1:26:07] | No, actually it was my choice. | 不 这其实是我的主意 |
[1:26:13] | – How brave! – Brave? | -太勇敢了 -勇敢 |
[1:26:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:26:18] | Anything can happen in the woods. | 森林里什么事都可能发生 |
[1:26:22] | May I kiss you | 我能吻你吗 |
[1:26:24] | Any moment we could be crushed | 我们可能随时坠入爱河 |
[1:26:28] | Don’t feel rushed | 别紧张 |
[1:26:34] | This is ridiculous, what am I doing here? | 太可笑了 我在这儿干嘛 |
[1:26:35] | I’m in the wrong story | 这不是我的故事 |
[1:26:41] | Wait one moment, please! We can’t do this! | 等一下 我们不能这样 |
[1:26:43] | You have a Princess! | 你有你的公主 |
[1:26:44] | – Well, yes, I do. – And I have a baker. | -是啊 是的 -我有我的面包师 |
[1:26:50] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[1:26:52] | you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:26:53] | How foolish. | 这么做太蠢了 |
[1:26:55] | Foolishness can happen in the woods | 愚蠢的事会在森林里发生 |
[1:26:59] | Once again, please | 请再试一次 |
[1:27:02] | Let your hesitations be hushed | 把你的犹豫抛开 |
[1:27:06] | Any moment, big or small | 任何时刻 或大或小 |
[1:27:08] | Is a moment, after all | 毕竟都为一刻 |
[1:27:11] | Seize the moment, skies may fall any moment | 活在当下 谁知天何时会塌 |
[1:27:19] | But this is not right! | 但这是不对的 |
[1:27:24] | Right and wrong don’t matter in the woods | 对与错在森林里并不重要 |
[1:27:28] | Only feelings | 只有感觉最重要 |
[1:27:29] | Let us meet the moment unblushed | 不要脸红 让我们迎接这一刻 |
[1:27:34] | Life is often so unpleasant | 生活总有不如意 |
[1:27:36] | You must know that, as a peasant | 作为农民你应深知 |
[1:27:39] | Best to take the moment present | 最好将这一刻 |
[1:27:41] | As a present for the moment | 当做一份礼物 |
[1:27:49] | 477 478 477, 478, | |
[1:27:52] | 479 480 479, 480, | |
[1:27:54] | 481 482 483 481, 482, 483… | |
[1:27:58] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[1:27:59] | Have you seen a boy anywhere… | 你有看到一个男孩吗 |
[1:28:02] | He is about so high… | 他大概有那么高 |
[1:28:05] | I’m sorry, may I be of some service? | 对不起 我能帮到你吗 |
[1:28:08] | The tree has fallen. | 树倒了 |
[1:28:11] | Mother’s grave, destroyed. | 母亲的墓地被毁了 |
[1:28:14] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:28:16] | I shouldn’t complain. | 我不应该抱怨的 |
[1:28:17] | I’m sure others have suffered worse after the earthquake. | 地震过后 别人的遭遇可能更可怕 |
[1:28:21] | Earthquake? This isn’t an earthquake… | 地震吗 这不是地震 |
[1:28:24] | There’s a giant terrorizing the kingdom! | 有一个巨人在毁掉王国 |
[1:28:27] | Well, I’m sure the Prince will see to it | 我相信王子会确保 |
[1:28:29] | that the Giant is rid from our land. | 将巨人赶出我们的土地 |
[1:28:32] | The Prince? | 王子吗 |
[1:28:33] | No doubt he’s off somewhere seducing some young maiden. | 他很可能去哪儿引诱年轻的姑娘了 |
[1:28:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:37] | You look just like the Princess… but dirty. | 你看起来很像公主 只是脏了些 |
[1:28:41] | Oh My, you are the Princess! | 天哪 你真的是公主 |
[1:28:42] | I didn’t recognize you, honestly. | 我真的没有认出你 |
[1:28:44] | No, no. Please, get up! I’m not a princess here. | 不不 快起来 我在这儿不是公主 |
[1:28:49] | I had to disguise myself. | 我不得不伪装一下自己 |
[1:28:50] | I’m not permitted to leave the palace unescorted. | 没有护卫我不能离开宫殿的 |
[1:28:59] | If you’d like you can come with me. | 如果愿意你可以跟我一起走 |
[1:29:02] | You will be safe in our company. | 跟我们在一起你会很安全 |
[1:29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:09] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[1:29:11] | My wife is somewhere, we decided to walk 500 paces in one direction. | 我妻子就在附近 我朝一个方向走了五百步 |
[1:29:19] | I must leave you. | 我得离开你了 |
[1:29:22] | Now I must go off to slay a giant. | 现在我要去杀了那个巨人 |
[1:29:30] | I shall not forget you. | 我不会忘了你 |
[1:29:33] | How brave you are to be alone in the woods. | 独自在森林里 你是那样勇敢 |
[1:29:36] | And how alive you’ve made me feel. | 你让我感觉如此鲜活 |
[1:29:46] | What was that? | 发生了什么 |
[1:29:51] | Was that me? Was that him | 那是我吗 那是他吗 |
[1:29:54] | Did a prince really kiss me | 真的是王子在吻我 |
[1:29:58] | and kiss me, and kiss me | 吻到地老天荒 |
[1:30:04] | And did I kiss him back? | 我也回吻了他 |
[1:30:08] | Was it wrong | 我做错了吗 |
[1:30:09] | Am I mad | 是我疯了吗 |
[1:30:10] | Is that all | 这就结束了吗 |
[1:30:11] | Does he miss me | 他会想我吗 |
[1:30:13] | Was he suddenly getting bored with me | 他是突然就厌烦我了吗 |
[1:30:17] | Wake up! Stop dreaming | 醒醒吧 别做梦了 |
[1:30:19] | Stop prancing about the woods | 别在森林里徘徊 |
[1:30:21] | It’s not beseeming | 这不合适 |
[1:30:23] | What is it about the woods | 森林里到底是怎么回事 |
[1:30:26] | Back to life, back to sense, back to child | 回到现实 回归理智 回到孩子身边 |
[1:30:28] | Back to husband. No one lives in the woods | 回到丈夫身边 没人在森林里生活 |
[1:30:32] | There are vows, there are ties | 有誓言 有联系 |
[1:30:34] | There are needs, there are standards | 有需要 有准则 |
[1:30:36] | There are shouldn’ts and shoulds | 自有是非曲直 |
[1:30:39] | Why not both instead? | 为什么不能两者兼有 |
[1:30:42] | There’s the answer. If you’re clever | 如果你够聪明 答案就在眼前 |
[1:30:46] | Have a child for warmth | 有孩子的温暖 |
[1:30:48] | And a baker for bread and a prince | 有面包师的面包 还有王子 |
[1:30:51] | For whatever | 管他是为了什么 |
[1:30:55] | Never. It’s these woods | 不可能 都是这森林 |
[1:30:59] | Face the facts, find the boy | 面对现实 找到那个男孩 |
[1:31:01] | Join the group, stop the giant | 加入大家的队伍 阻止巨人 |
[1:31:02] | Just get out of these woods | 赶紧离开这片森林 |
[1:31:05] | Was that him? Yes it was | 那是他吗 是他啊 |
[1:31:07] | Was that me? No, it wasn’t | 那是我吗 不 那不是 |
[1:31:09] | Just a trick of the woods | 不过是森林耍的把戏 |
[1:31:12] | Just a moment | 只是那一刻 |
[1:31:15] | One peculiar passing moment | 那个稍纵即逝的特别瞬间 |
[1:31:19] | Must it all be either less or more | 它一定得是要么短暂要么长久 |
[1:31:21] | Either plain or grand | 要么平淡如水要么轰轰烈烈吗 |
[1:31:23] | Is it always “or” | 总是需要选择吗 |
[1:31:25] | Is it never “and” | 从不能同时出现吗 |
[1:31:28] | That’s what woods are for | 那就是森林的意义 |
[1:31:31] | For those moments in the woods | 为了这些在森林里的瞬间 |
[1:31:35] | If life were made of moments | 如果生命是由无数瞬间组成 |
[1:31:39] | Even now and then a bad one | 甚至时不时还有糟糕的瞬间 |
[1:31:42] | But if life were only moments | 但如果生命只由瞬间组成 |
[1:31:46] | Then you’d never know you had one | 你就不会知道自己经历了什么 |
[1:31:50] | First a witch, then a child, then a prince | 先是女巫 后又有个孩子 接着是王子 |
[1:31:53] | Then a moment | 然后是那一刻 |
[1:31:54] | Who can live in the woods | 谁能生活在森林里 |
[1:31:57] | And to get what you wish, only just for a moment | 仅为了那一刻 得到所期望的 |
[1:32:00] | These are dangerous woods | 这是充满危险的森林 |
[1:32:04] | Let the moment go | 让这一刻过去 |
[1:32:07] | Don’t forget it for a moment, though | 但暂时也别忘了那一刻 |
[1:32:10] | Just remembering you’ve had an “and” | 当你回到面对抉择的时候 |
[1:32:13] | when you’re back to “or” | 只要记得你也曾经都可以拥有 |
[1:32:17] | makes the “or” mean more than it did before. | 让抉择比它之前更有意义 |
[1:32:24] | Now I understand, | 现在我明白了 |
[1:32:28] | and it’s time to leave the woods. | 是时候离开森林了 |
[1:32:35] | Which way was it? | 哪边来着 |
[1:32:38] | 172 173 174 175… 172, 173, 174, 175… | |
[1:32:48] | 172 173 174… 172, 173, 174… | |
[1:33:42] | – She should be back by now. | -她现在应该回来了 |
[1:33:44] | She wouldn’t get lost. | 她不会迷路的 |
[1:33:45] | I’m sure she’ll return soon. | 我肯定她一会儿就回来了 |
[1:33:47] | You know, I am gonna go and look for her. | 我要去找她 |
[1:33:49] | Okay, will you… | 你能不能… |
[1:33:50] | Look who I found! | 看我找到了谁 |
[1:33:52] | – You’re hurting me! – Let go of him! | -你弄疼我了 -放开他 |
[1:33:54] | I’ll let go of him when I give him to the Giant. | 见到巨人时我就放开他 |
[1:33:56] | – Make her stop! – Leave him alone! | -快让她停下 -放开他 |
[1:33:58] | – Keep away from him. | -离他远点儿 |
[1:33:59] | Stop! I said stop! | 停下 快停下 |
[1:34:04] | Where did you find this? | 你从哪儿找到的这个 |
[1:34:07] | I’m sorry, sir… | 对不起 先生 |
[1:34:09] | It’s my wife’s! | 这是我妻子的 |
[1:34:12] | I’m sorry. I came upon her. | 对不起 我遇到了她 |
[1:34:13] | She was at the bottom of a cliff. | 她在悬崖底 |
[1:34:16] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[1:34:18] | How awful. | 太可怕了 |
[1:34:20] | No. No! | 不 不可能 |
[1:34:26] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:34:28] | I shouldn’t have let her wander off alone. | 我不应该让她独自出去的 |
[1:34:31] | I should have made her stay with me. | 我应该让她跟我呆在一起的 |
[1:34:33] | Remorse will get you nowhere. | 现在后悔也无济于事 |
[1:34:34] | My wife is dead! | 我妻子死了 |
[1:34:36] | Wake up! When you’re dead, you’re dead. | 醒醒吧 你死了就什么都不知道了 |
[1:34:38] | Now it’s time to get this boy | 在我们都遭殃之前 |
[1:34:39] | to the Giant before we’re all dead. | 该把这个男孩交给巨人 |
[1:34:41] | – Keep away from him. – No! | -离他远点 -不要 |
[1:34:41] | This is no time to be soft-hearted! | 没时间再心慈手软了 |
[1:34:44] | He’s going to the Giant and I’m taking him. | 他必须去巨人那里 我带他去 |
[1:34:46] | Yes! He’s the one to blame! | 是的 都怨他 |
[1:34:48] | It’s because of you there’s a giant in our midst | 都是因为你 才出现了巨人 |
[1:34:50] | and my wife is dead! | 我的妻子也死了 |
[1:34:52] | But it isn’t my fault, I was given those beans | 但那不是我的错 魔豆是别人给我的 |
[1:34:54] | You persuaded me to trade away my cow for beans! | 你说服我用牛换魔豆 |
[1:34:57] | And without those beans, | 要是没有那些魔豆 |
[1:34:58] | there’d have been no stalk | 也就不会有豌豆茎 |
[1:34:59] | to get up to the giants in the first place! | 更不会找到巨人了 |
[1:35:01] | Wait a minute… magic beans | 等一下 那些魔豆 |
[1:35:03] | For a cow so old that you had to tell a lie | 换了一头那么老的牛 只能通过欺骗 |
[1:35:05] | To sell it, which you told | 才能卖掉的牛 是你说谎 |
[1:35:06] | Were they worthless beans | 那些是毫无价值的豆子吗 |
[1:35:07] | Were they oversold | 还是要价太高了 |
[1:35:08] | Oh, and tell us who persuaded you to steal that gold | 告诉我们谁让你去偷金子的 |
[1:35:11] | – See, it’s your fault – No. | -看 就是你的错 -不是 |
[1:35:12] | – So it’s you fault – No. | -是你的错 -不是 |
[1:35:13] | – Yes, it is – It’s not. | -是的 就是 -不是 |
[1:35:14] | – It’s true. – Wait a minute, | -就是的 -等一下 |
[1:35:15] | though I only stole the gold to get my cow back from you! | 我偷金子是为了买回我的牛 |
[1:35:18] | – So it’s your fault – Yes. | -是你的错 -就是 |
[1:35:19] | No, it isn’t. I’d have kept those beans, | 不 不是 我本来要留着这些豆子 |
[1:35:21] | but our house was cursed. | 但我们的房子被咒语了 |
[1:35:22] | She made us get a cow to get the curse reversed. | 是她让我们用一头牛来解除咒语 |
[1:35:24] | It’s his father’s fault that the curse got placed, | 咒语应验是他父亲的错 |
[1:35:27] | and the place got cursed in the first place. | 那个地方一开始就受到了咒语 |
[1:35:29] | – Then it’s his fault – So | -那么就是他的错 -所以说 |
[1:35:30] | It was his fault | 是他的错 |
[1:35:31] | – No – Yes, it is, it’s his | -不 -是的 是他的错 |
[1:35:33] | – I guess – Wait a minute, though | -我想是的 -等一下 |
[1:35:34] | I chopped down the beanstalk, right? That’s clear | 我把豌豆茎砍断了 这是事实 |
[1:35:36] | But without any beanstalk, then what’s queer | 但没有了豌豆茎 奇怪的是 |
[1:35:38] | Is how did the second giant | 第二个巨人一开始是如何 |
[1:35:40] | get down here in the first place? Second place | 爬下来到这里的 然后呢 |
[1:35:42] | – Yes! – How! | -是的 -怎么下来的 |
[1:35:43] | – Well, who had the other bean? – The other bean | -谁拿了另一个豆子 -另一个豆子 |
[1:35:45] | – The other bean? – You pocketed the other bean | -另一个豆子 -你装走了另一个豆子 |
[1:35:46] | I didn’t! Yes, I did | 我没有 不 我有 |
[1:35:47] | So it’s your fault | 所以是你的错 |
[1:35:48] | No, it isn’t. Because I gave it to my wife | 不 不是 因为我把它给了我妻子 |
[1:35:50] | – So it’s her fault…! – No, it isn’t! | -所以是她的错 -不 不是 |
[1:35:51] | – Then whose is it? – Wait a minute! | -那是谁的错 -等一下 |
[1:35:52] | She exchanged that bean to obtain your shoe | 她用魔豆来交换你的鞋 |
[1:35:54] | So the one who knows what happened to the bean | 所以知道魔豆下落的人 |
[1:35:56] | is you! | 就是你 |
[1:35:56] | You mean that old bean that your wife… | 你说的是你妻子手中的陈年老豆 |
[1:35:58] | Oh, dear… But I never knew, and so I threw… | 天啊 可我不知道 我丢掉 |
[1:36:00] | Well, don’t look here! | 别看着我 |
[1:36:01] | – So it’s your fault! – But… | -所以是你的错 -可是 |
[1:36:02] | – See, it’s her fault…! – But… | -就是她的错 -可是 |
[1:36:03] | And it isn’t mine at all! | 所以根本不是我的错 |
[1:36:05] | But what? | 可是什么 |
[1:36:06] | Well, if you hadn’t gone back up again… | 如果不是你再次爬上去 |
[1:36:08] | – We were needy. – You were greedy! | -我们贫穷 -你贪婪 |
[1:36:09] | Did you need that hen? | 你真需要那只母鸡吗 |
[1:36:10] | But I got it for my mother…! | 可那是给我妈的 |
[1:36:11] | So it’s her fault then! | 所以是她的错 |
[1:36:12] | Yes, and what about the harp in the third place? | 是的 那竖琴呢 |
[1:36:14] | The harp… yes! | 没错 竖琴 |
[1:36:15] | She went and dared me to! | 她挑衅我 |
[1:36:16] | I dared you to? | 我挑衅你 |
[1:36:17] | You dared me to! | 你挑衅我 |
[1:36:17] | She said that I was scared to… | 她说我害怕 |
[1:36:18] | Me? | 我 |
[1:36:19] | She dared me! No, I didn’t! | 她挑衅我 不 我没有 |
[1:36:20] | So it’s your fault! | 所以是你的错 |
[1:36:20] | Wait a minute…! | 等一等 |
[1:36:21] | If you hadn’t dared him to… | 如果不是你挑衅他 |
[1:36:22] | And you had left the harp alone, | 如果不是你拿了竖琴 |
[1:36:23] | we wouldn’t be in trouble in the first place! | 我们便不会惹这麻烦 |
[1:36:25] | Well, if you hadn’t thrown away the beans… | 如果不是你乱丢魔豆 |
[1:36:27] | Well, if she hadn’t raised them in the first place…! | 如果不是她种了魔豆 |
[1:36:30] | Your fault! You’re the one to blame. It was your fault! | 你的错 该怪你 是你的错 |
[1:36:43] | It’s the last midnight. | 已是最后一夜 |
[1:36:49] | It’s the last wish. | 已是最后一个愿望 |
[1:36:55] | It’s the last midnight. | 已是最后一夜 |
[1:37:01] | Soon it will be boom… squish! | 很快便会轰隆一声 |
[1:37:06] | Told a little lie, | 说了谎话 |
[1:37:09] | stole a little gold, | 偷了黄金 |
[1:37:11] | broke a little vow, did you? | 破了誓言 不是吗 |
[1:37:15] | Had to get your prince, | 必须得到王子 |
[1:37:17] | had to get your cow, | 必须拿回奶牛 |
[1:37:20] | had to get your wish, doesn’t matter how… | 必须满足愿望 不折手段 |
[1:37:22] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter now. | 但现在一切皆不重要 |
[1:37:24] | It’s the last midnight. | 已是最后一夜 |
[1:37:28] | It’s the boom… splat! | 轰隆一声 |
[1:37:32] | Nothing but a vast midnight. | 独余漫漫长夜 |
[1:37:36] | Everybody smashed flat! | 所有人粉身碎骨 |
[1:37:40] | Nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[1:37:42] | Not exactly true. | 那可不对 |
[1:37:44] | We can always give her the boy. | 我们还可以把男孩交给她 |
[1:37:47] | No, of course. | 当然了 |
[1:37:48] | What really matters is the blame. | 最重要的是指责 |
[1:37:50] | Someone you can blame. | 指责某个人 |
[1:37:52] | Fine. If that’s the thing you enjoy, | 很好 如果这是你们所爱 |
[1:37:54] | placing the blame, | 相互指责 |
[1:37:55] | If that’s the aim, | 如果那是你们所想 |
[1:37:57] | give me the blame… | 那就指责我吧 |
[1:38:00] | Just give me the boy. | 把男孩给我 |
[1:38:02] | No. | 不行 |
[1:38:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:38:07] | You’re so nice. | 你们真正派 |
[1:38:11] | You’re not good. | 你们不好 |
[1:38:12] | You’re not bad. | 你们不坏 |
[1:38:13] | You’re just nice. | 你们只是正派 |
[1:38:15] | I’m not good. | 我不好 |
[1:38:16] | I’m not nice. | 我不坏 |
[1:38:17] | I’m just right. | 我只是对的 |
[1:38:19] | I’m the Witch. | 我是女巫 |
[1:38:21] | You’re the world. | 你们代表了全世界 |
[1:38:26] | I’m the hitch. | 而我是坏人 |
[1:38:27] | I’m what no one believes. | 谁也不信我 |
[1:38:30] | I’m the witch. | 我是女巫 |
[1:38:32] | You’re all liars and thieves. | 你们是满口谎言的盗贼 |
[1:38:34] | Like his father, | 有其父 |
[1:38:36] | Like his son will be, too… | 必有其子 |
[1:38:38] | Oh, why bother? | 何必多此一举 |
[1:38:40] | You’ll just do what you do. | 做你需要做的 |
[1:38:43] | It’s the last midnight. | 已是最后一夜 |
[1:38:47] | So goodbye, all. | 大家后会无期 |
[1:38:51] | Coming at you fast, midnight… | 午夜脚步越来越近 |
[1:38:54] | Soon you’ll see the sky fall. | 顷刻天空便要崩塌 |
[1:38:58] | Here, you want a bean? | 你想要一粒魔豆吗 |
[1:39:00] | Have another bean. | 再来一粒魔豆吧 |
[1:39:02] | Beans were made for making you rich! | 魔豆能让你富裕 |
[1:39:05] | Plant them and they soar… | 一旦种下便萌芽 |
[1:39:07] | Here, you want some more? | 你也想要吗 |
[1:39:09] | Listen to the roar. Giants by the score. | 种子萌芽 巨人到来 |
[1:39:11] | Oh well, you can blame another witch. | 何不把罪责再次推到女巫身上 |
[1:39:13] | It’s the last midnight. | 已是最后一夜 |
[1:39:17] | It’s the last verse. | 已是最后一句 |
[1:39:20] | Now, before it’s past midnight. | 午夜降临之前 |
[1:39:24] | I’m leaving you my last curse! | 我将留下最后的咒语 |
[1:39:28] | I’m leaving you alone. | 我将离你们而去 |
[1:39:30] | You can tend the garden, it’s yours. | 花园是你们的了 |
[1:39:31] | Separate and alone, | 每个人终将形单影只 |
[1:39:33] | everybody down on all fours. | 四脚朝天地死去 |
[1:39:37] | All right, mother… When? | 好了 母亲 何时 |
[1:39:41] | Lost the beans again! | 又丢失了魔豆 |
[1:39:43] | Punish me the way you did then! | 像过去那样惩罚我 |
[1:39:45] | Give me claws and a hunch, | 赐我佝偻身躯与利爪 |
[1:39:47] | just away from this bunch, | 让我远离这群人 |
[1:39:49] | and the gloom and the doom and the boom. | 还有即将来临的灾祸 |
[1:40:20] | Maybe I shouldn’t have stolen from the Giant. | 也许我不该偷巨人的东西 |
[1:40:22] | Maybe I shouldn’t have strayed from the path. | 也许我不该离开大路 |
[1:40:24] | Maybe I shouldn’t have attended the ball. | 也许我不该参加舞会 |
[1:40:27] | Yes. Maybe you shouldn’t have… | 是的 也许你们都不该 |
[1:40:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:40:30] | Away from here. | 离开这里 |
[1:40:32] | But you said we had to find our way out of this together. | 可你说我们要一起离开这里 |
[1:40:34] | It doesn’t matter whether we’re together or apart. | 我们分开与否已经不重要 |
[1:40:37] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:40:38] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[1:40:39] | I depended on my wife for everything. | 我全倚仗我妻子 |
[1:40:42] | She was the one who helped. | 她才是帮助我的人 |
[1:40:44] | You would leave your child? | 你要丢下你的孩子吗 |
[1:40:47] | He’ll be happier in the arms of a princess… | 在公主膝下成长他会更快乐 |
[1:40:49] | But wait… | 等等 |
[1:41:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[1:41:14] | Son. | 儿子 |
[1:41:15] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[1:41:16] | It’s because of you all of this happened. | 这一切都拜你所赐 |
[1:41:17] | Go away! | 走开 |
[1:41:19] | I’m sorry. I did a foolish thing. | 对不起 我做了蠢事 |
[1:41:20] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[1:41:21] | Why did you take the Witch’s beans? | 你为什么要偷女巫的魔豆 |
[1:41:22] | They were there and I wanted them. | 看见它们在那里我就想要 |
[1:41:23] | I didn’t think. I was being careless… | 我没脑子 我太粗心 |
[1:41:25] | – Selfish. – Yes. | -自私 -对 |
[1:41:27] | You stole them and you were caught, | 你偷东西被抓个现行 |
[1:41:28] | and then you did what you do. You just ran away. | 然后你就那样逃走了 |
[1:41:30] | When your mother died, I was… | 你母亲去世时 我… |
[1:41:37] | I hated myself and I ran from my guilt | 我恨我自己 我因愧疚而逃走 |
[1:41:40] | – and my shame… – And your son. | -还因我的羞愧 -还抛下儿子 |
[1:41:44] | Yes, and my son. And I’m sorry for that. | 对 抛下儿子 我很抱歉 |
[1:41:45] | Then what do you want? | 你还想怎样 |
[1:41:47] | Aren’t you making the same mistake? | 你也要犯同样的错吗 |
[1:41:48] | Aren’t you running away? | 你也要逃走吗 |
[1:41:51] | Be better than me, son. | 你要比我强 儿子 |
[1:41:59] | Do better… | 你能做得更好 |
[1:42:40] | See, so this is you… | 看到没 这是你 |
[1:42:42] | And you’re gonna come over here. | 你从这边过来 |
[1:42:43] | If there were just some way we could surprise the Giant. | 如果我们能有办法吓倒巨人 |
[1:42:45] | She’s too tall to surprise. | 她太高 很难被吓倒 |
[1:42:52] | I knew you wouldn’t give up. | 我就知道你不会放弃 |
[1:42:55] | He wouldn’t leave his baby. | 他不会丢下孩子 |
[1:42:56] | It looked like he was going to. | 他差点就这么做了 |
[1:43:00] | Give me my son. | 把我儿子给我 |
[1:43:11] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[1:43:13] | We need to rid this kingdom of the Giant… together. | 我们要齐心协力把巨人赶走 |
[1:43:16] | She’ll be back soon. | 她马上就要回来了 |
[1:43:18] | Here’s the plan. | 这是我们的计划 |
[1:43:19] | We’re going to feed Jack to the Giant. | 我们把杰克交给巨人 |
[1:43:21] | – What? – No! | -什么 -不行 |
[1:43:22] | We’re going to use you as bait | 你去当诱饵 |
[1:43:24] | to lure the Giant towards the tar pit. | 引诱巨人踏进沥青坑 |
[1:43:28] | The birds can help! | 鸟儿能帮忙 |
[1:43:29] | Good friends, we need your help more than ever. | 好朋友们 我们急需你们帮忙 |
[1:43:33] | What of the prince? | 王子怎么了 |
[1:43:38] | That doesn’t matter now! | 那已经不重要了 |
[1:43:39] | What’s important is that we find a way to defeat the Giant. | 重要的是我们要想办法打败巨人 |
[1:43:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:43:45] | Thank you birds. | 谢谢你们 小鸟 |
[1:43:48] | You can talk to birds? | 你可以跟鸟儿说话 |
[1:43:50] | The birds will do their part. | 鸟儿会尽一份力 |
[1:43:52] | Okay, we don’t have much time. | 很好 我们时间不多了 |
[1:43:54] | I’m excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[1:43:54] | First, we need a weapon. | 首先我们需要武器 |
[1:43:56] | I wish I had my sling. | 真希望我的弹弓还在 |
[1:43:57] | We can make some. | 我们可以自己做 |
[1:44:05] | Your father’s being very brave. | 你父亲非常勇敢 |
[1:44:07] | We’re going to be very brave too. | 我们也要非常勇敢 |
[1:44:09] | Are you alright, miss? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[1:44:13] | The Giant went in that direction. | 巨人往那边去了 |
[1:44:16] | My darling! | 亲爱的 |
[1:44:19] | My darling! | 亲爱的 |
[1:44:21] | I did not recognize you. | 我没认出你 |
[1:44:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:44:25] | And with a child? | 还抱着一个小孩 |
[1:44:28] | You must go back to the castle at once. | 你必须马上回到城堡 |
[1:44:29] | There’s a giant on the loose. | 巨人还在外面游荡 |
[1:44:30] | I’m well aware of that. | 这点我很清楚 |
[1:44:33] | My love. What is it? | 我的爱人 怎么了 |
[1:44:36] | Maybe I’m not your only love. | 也许我不是你唯一的爱人 |
[1:44:39] | I love you. Truly I do. | 我爱你 我真的爱你 |
[1:44:40] | If you love me, why did you stray? | 如果你爱我 为什么要出轨 |
[1:44:47] | I thought if you were mine, | 我以为得到你之后 |
[1:44:50] | that I would never wish for more. | 我便别无他求 |
[1:44:55] | If this is how you behave as a prince, | 如果你是这样的王子 |
[1:44:57] | what kind of king will you be? | 将来你会成为怎样的国王 |
[1:45:00] | I was raised to be charming, not sincere. | 我自幼学习如何变得英俊 并非专一 |
[1:45:04] | I think you should go. | 我想你应该离开了 |
[1:45:07] | Is that what you really wish? | 你真是这么想的吗 |
[1:45:11] | My father’s house was a nightmare. | 我父亲家是个噩梦 |
[1:45:13] | Your house was a dream. | 你家是个美梦 |
[1:45:17] | Now I want something in-between. | 现在我只想要平淡的生活 |
[1:45:34] | I shall always love the maiden who ran away. | 我永远都爱那位逃跑的少女 |
[1:45:39] | And I the faraway prince. | 我也爱那位远方的王子 |
[1:45:55] | Careful, there. Not so fast. | 当心 慢点爬 |
[1:45:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:45:57] | This is easier than a beanstalk. | 这比偷魔豆容易 |
[1:46:00] | They’re in the tree… over there. | 他们在树上 那里 |
[1:46:02] | We made slings out of my cape. | 我们可以用我的斗篷做绳索 |
[1:46:07] | I wanted to climb a tree too. | 我也想爬树 |
[1:46:10] | I’m glad you’re here to help me. | 很高兴你能帮我 |
[1:46:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:46:21] | I think my mother and my granny would be upset with me. | 我妈妈和奶奶一定对我很生气 |
[1:46:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:46:28] | They said always to make them proud | 他们希望我能令他们感到自豪 |
[1:46:30] | and here I am about to kill somebody. | 现在我却要去杀人 |
[1:46:35] | Not somebody. | 不是随便的某个人 |
[1:46:37] | A giant who’s done a lot of harm. | 是一个作恶多端的巨人 |
[1:46:39] | But a giant’s a person. | 但巨人也是人 |
[1:46:43] | Aren’t we to show forgiveness? | 难道我们不能宽容她吗 |
[1:46:48] | Mother cannot guide you. | 母亲无法指引你 |
[1:46:52] | Now you’re on your own. | 现在只剩你自己 |
[1:46:56] | Only me beside you. | 你的身边只有我 |
[1:46:59] | Still, you’re not alone. | 但你不会形单影只 |
[1:47:04] | No one is alone, truly. | 没有人真的形单影只 |
[1:47:08] | No one is alone. | 没有人会形单影只 |
[1:47:12] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[1:47:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:47:16] | Wait until my mother hears I’ve slain the giant. | 杀死巨人后我一定要告诉我妈 |
[1:47:19] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:47:21] | Jack, there’s something you have to know. | 杰克 有件事你必须知道 |
[1:47:22] | It’s about your mother. | 和你妈妈有关 |
[1:47:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:47:30] | She didn’t make it. | 她没能活下来 |
[1:47:34] | Was she killed by the Giant? | 她是被巨人杀了吗 |
[1:47:36] | No. It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[1:47:37] | She was fighting with the Giant. | 她在反抗巨人 |
[1:47:40] | She was trying to protect you. | 想要保护你 |
[1:47:43] | And she was pushed by the Steward … | 但她被事务官推了一把 |
[1:47:45] | And she fell. | 然后她就摔倒了 |
[1:47:47] | The Steward will pay for this. | 事务官要为此付出代价 |
[1:47:48] | No, Jack! | 不 杰克 |
[1:47:49] | After we slay the Giant, I will slay him. | 巨人死后 下一个就是他 |
[1:47:51] | You’ll do nothing of the kind. | 你不能这么做 |
[1:47:53] | What he did was wrong. | 他的所作所为是错的 |
[1:47:55] | He should be punished. | 他理应得到惩罚 |
[1:47:57] | It’s not as easy as that. | 事情没有这么简单 |
[1:48:02] | Mother isn’t here now. | 母亲不在这里 |
[1:48:04] | Wrong things, right things… | 对的事 错的事 |
[1:48:06] | Who knows what she’d say? | 谁知道她会怎么说 |
[1:48:08] | Who can say what’s true? | 谁能决定对与错 |
[1:48:10] | Nothing’s quite so clear now. | 一切不再泾渭分明 |
[1:48:12] | Do things, fight things… | 服从 反抗 |
[1:48:14] | Feel you’ve lost your way? | 感到迷失了方向 |
[1:48:16] | You decide, but you are not alone. | 你决定一切 但你并非形单影只 |
[1:48:20] | Believe me. No one is alone. | 相信我 没有人会形单影只 |
[1:48:24] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:48:25] | Truly… | 真的 |
[1:48:26] | People make mistakes. | 人谁无过 |
[1:48:29] | Fathers, mothers, | 父亲母亲 |
[1:48:31] | people make mistakes. | 人谁无过 |
[1:48:34] | Holding to their own, | 踽踽独行 |
[1:48:38] | thinking they’re alone. | 形影相吊 |
[1:48:42] | Honor their mistakes. | 固执己见 |
[1:48:43] | Fight for their mistakes. | 一意孤行 |
[1:48:44] | Everybody makes one another’s terrible mistakes. | 谁都会犯各种错误 |
[1:48:49] | Witches can be right, giants can be good. | 女巫可以是正确的 巨人可以是善良的 |
[1:48:54] | You decide what’s right, you decide what’s good. | 你决定何为正确 何为善良 |
[1:48:58] | Just remember: | 但请记住 |
[1:49:03] | Someone is on your side. | 总有人会支持你 |
[1:49:05] | Our side. Our side. | 支持我们 支持我们 |
[1:49:07] | Someone else is not. | 也会有人否定你 |
[1:49:11] | While we’re seeing our side… | 我们只看到自己 |
[1:49:15] | Maybe we forgot. | 有时我们会忘记 |
[1:49:18] | They are not alone. | 他们并非形单影只 |
[1:49:23] | No one is alone. | 没有人会形单影只 |
[1:49:27] | Someone is on your side… | 总有人支持你 |
[1:49:34] | No one is alone… | 没有人会形单影只 |
[1:49:42] | Go, Jack! | 去吧 杰克 |
[1:49:43] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[1:49:47] | Here she comes! | 她来了 |
[1:50:11] | Where is the boy? | 那个男孩在哪里 |
[1:50:14] | We have him. | 我们把他带来了 |
[1:50:15] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:50:16] | He’s hiding in that tree! | 他躲在那棵树上 |
[1:50:20] | Here I am! | 我在这里 |
[1:50:41] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:50:42] | Ready! | 准备好了 |
[1:51:02] | Good birds! | 好鸟儿 |
[1:51:04] | She doesn’t look happy. | 她看起来很不高兴 |
[1:51:15] | Look out, Jack! | 杰克 小心 |
[1:51:17] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:51:20] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:52:09] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:52:10] | – Where are they? – Jack! | -他们在哪里 -杰克 |
[1:52:13] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:52:14] | Mr. Baker? | 面包师先生 |
[1:52:17] | – Jack? – Over here! | -杰克 -这边 |
[1:52:19] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:52:20] | Take him. | 抱着他 |
[1:52:22] | Oh, be careful. | 小心 |
[1:52:24] | – Are you alright? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:52:25] | Careful, careful! | 小心 小心 |
[1:52:28] | – Where is he? – He’s not with you? | -他在哪里 -他没和你在一起吗 |
[1:52:29] | – Jack! – Mr. Baker? | -杰克 -面包师先生 |
[1:52:31] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:52:33] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:52:35] | Jack, I’m here. | 杰克 我在这里 |
[1:52:47] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:52:49] | Okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:52:51] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:52:52] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:52:55] | We did it! We did it! Come here. | 我们办到了 我们成功了 过来 |
[1:53:08] | Now we can return home. | 现在我们可以回家了 |
[1:53:10] | What home? | 什么家 |
[1:53:11] | I have no one to take care of me. | 我的家人全都不在了 |
[1:53:13] | And we have nowhere to go. | 我们也无家可归 |
[1:53:15] | So we’ll move in with you. | 所以我们搬过来和你住 |
[1:53:17] | Well, its… | 这个嘛 |
[1:53:21] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:53:22] | Of course you can come home with me. | 你们当然可以跟我回家 |
[1:53:24] | And you can come, too. | 你也可以来 |
[1:53:25] | If you want to… | 如果你想来的话 |
[1:53:27] | I’ll gladly help you with your house. | 我很乐意到你家帮忙 |
[1:53:28] | There are times when I actually enjoy cleaning. | 其实有时候我还挺喜欢搞卫生的 |
[1:53:35] | What’s this? | 这是谁呀 |
[1:53:42] | Come on now. | 乖 |
[1:53:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:53:51] | I know you miss your mother. | 我知道你想你妈妈了 |
[1:53:55] | I miss her too. | 我也想她 |
[1:54:01] | Maybe I just wasn’t meant to have children… | 也许我不应该为人父母 |
[1:54:04] | Don’t say that! | 不要这么说 |
[1:54:04] | Of course you were meant to have children. | 你当然能够为人父母 |
[1:54:06] | But how can I go about being a father | 从小没有父亲的我 |
[1:54:08] | when I had no father to show me? | 怎么知道如何为人父 |
[1:54:10] | Just calm the child. | 哄哄孩子 |
[1:54:13] | Yes, calm the child. | 对 哄哄孩子 |
[1:54:16] | Look, tell him the story of how it all happened. | 告诉他前因后果 |
[1:54:18] | Be father and mother, | 既为父又为母 |
[1:54:19] | you’ll know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:54:23] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[1:54:26] | Sometimes people leave you. | 穿越森林途中 |
[1:54:31] | Halfway through the wood. | 总会有人离开 |
[1:54:35] | Do not let it grieve you. | 你别为此伤心 |
[1:54:40] | No one leaves for good. | 这并不是永别 |
[1:54:43] | You are not alone. | 你并非形单影只 |
[1:54:47] | No one is alone. | 没有人会形单影只 |
[1:54:53] | Hold him to the light now. | 带他沐浴阳光 |
[1:54:58] | Let him see the glow. | 让他感受温暖 |
[1:55:02] | Things will be all right now. | 现已平安无事 |
[1:55:06] | Tell him what you know… | 告诉他你所知 |
[1:55:16] | Once upon a time… | 很久很久以前 |
[1:55:18] | in a far off kingdom… | 在一个遥远的国度 |
[1:55:19] | there lay a small village at the edge of the woods… | 有一个小小的村庄坐落在森林边缘 |
[1:55:22] | Careful the things you say | 说话前请谨慎 |
[1:55:24] | And in this village lived a young maiden… | 村庄里住着一位年轻的少女 |
[1:55:25] | Children will listen | 孩子会倾听 |
[1:55:29] | Careful the things you do | 行动前请谨慎 |
[1:55:30] | a carefree young lad… | 一位无忧无虑的男孩 |
[1:55:31] | Children will see and learn | 孩子会默默学习 |
[1:55:33] | and a childless baker… | 一位膝下无子的面包师 |
[1:55:38] | with his wife. | 以及他的妻子 |
[1:55:42] | Guide them along the way… | 指引他们 |
[1:55:43] | And one day, the baker and his wife were in their shop | 一天 面包师和妻子在店里工作时 |
[1:55:46] | Children may not obey, but children will listen | 孩子也许不会听话 但会倾听 |
[1:55:47] | when a witch burst in, | 一位女巫闯进来 |
[1:55:50] | Children will look to you for which way to turn | 孩子将以你为楷模 |
[1:55:50] | blowing the door off its hinges… | 吹掉了店铺的大门 |
[1:55:56] | To learn what to be | 选择未来的路 |
[1:56:00] | Careful before you say “Listen to me” | 听我说 这句话要谨慎 |
[1:56:06] | Children will listen | 孩子会倾听 |
[1:56:11] | Careful the wish you make | 许愿前请谨慎 |
[1:56:15] | Wishes are children | 愿望就像孩子 |
[1:56:18] | Careful the path they take | 选择道路前请谨慎 |
[1:56:21] | Wishes come true | 愿望虽成真 |
[1:56:25] | Not free | 却要付代价 |
[1:56:32] | Careful the spell you cast. | 施咒前请谨慎 |
[1:56:35] | Not just on children | 不仅是对孩子 |
[1:56:39] | Sometimes a spell may last | 咒语也许会 |
[1:56:42] | Past what you can see | 比想象中更强 |
[1:56:45] | And turn against you | 也许还会反噬 |
[1:56:50] | Careful the tale you tell | 讲故事前请谨慎 |
[1:56:52] | That is the spell | 它也是咒语 |
[1:56:56] | Children will listen | 孩子会倾听 |