英文名称:Tangled
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | FLYNN: This is the story of how I died. | 这是一个关于我如何老去的故事 |
[00:58] | But don’t worry, this is a fun story, and the truth is, it isn’t even mine. | 但是别担心,这个故事很好玩 事实上,也算不上是我的故事 |
[01:03] | This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel. | 这是关于一个叫长发公主的女孩的故事 |
[01:07] | And it starts with the sun. | 我们先从太阳说起 |
[01:11] | Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. | 很久以前,一抹阳光从天空坠落 |
[01:16] | And from this small drop of sun grew a magic golden flower. | 在它落下的地方,长出了一朵金色的魔花 |
[01:23] | It had the ability to heal the sick and injured. | 它能治愈疾病和伤痛 |
[01:27] | Oh, you see that old woman over there? You might want to remember her. | 看到那边的老婆婆了吗?一定要记住她 |
[01:31] | She’s kind of important. | 她是这里的关键人物 |
[01:34] | Centuries passed | 几个世纪之后 |
[01:36] | and a hop, skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. | 周围逐渐形成了一个王国 |
[01:39] | The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen. | 这个国家的国王和王后深受人民爱戴 |
[01:43] | And the queen was about to have a baby. | 王后怀孕了 |
[01:47] | But she got sick. | 但是却得了重病 |
[01:49] | Really sick. | 非常严重 |
[01:50] | She was running out of time, | 她时日无多 |
[01:52] | and that’s when people start to look for a miracle. | 这时候人们开始寻找奇迹 |
[01:55] | Or in this case, a magic golden flower. | 在这个故事里,就是魔花 |
[01:59] | Ah! I told you she’d be important. | 对吧!我跟你提过她很重要的 |
[02:02] | Instead of sharing the sun’s gift, | 并不是所有人都乐意分享上天的礼物 |
[02:04] | this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power | 这个女巫葛朵更喜欢独享它的魔力 |
[02:07] | and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. | 她要让自己永葆青春 |
[02:10] | And all she had to do was sing a special song. | 她要做的只是唱一首特别的歌 |
[02:14] | (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow | 魔花闪烁 |
[02:19] | Let your power shine | 借汝之力 |
[02:23] | Make the clock reverse | 闪回时间 |
[02:26] | Bring back what once was mine | 还我容颜 |
[02:30] | What once was mine | 再次无瑕 |
[02:34] | FLYNN: You get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right? | 你看到了,她对着花唱歌 然后就变年轻了,很诡异,对吧? |
[02:49] | We found it! | 找到了! |
[02:56] | FLYNN: The magic of the golden flower healed the queen. | 金色魔花治愈了王后 |
[03:01] | A healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with beautiful golden hair. | 公主平安落地,她有着完美的金发 |
[03:15] | FLYNN: I’ll give you a hint, that’s Rapunzel. | 给各位看官一个小提示 这就是之后的长发公主 |
[03:20] | To celebrate her birth, | 为给公主庆生 |
[03:21] | the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. | 国王和王后向天空放了一盏孔明灯 |
[03:30] | And for that one moment, everything was perfect. | 至现在为止,一切都还安然无事 |
[03:36] | And then that moment ended. | 好时光总是很短 |
[03:39] | (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow | 魔花闪烁 |
[03:46] | Let your power shine | 借汝之力 |
[03:50] | Make the clock… | 闪回时… |
[03:58] | FLYNN: Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child, | 葛朵闯入城堡,抢走了孩子 |
[04:01] | and just like that, gone! | 就像这样,逃走了! |
[04:05] | The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the princess. | 整个王国上下都在寻找公主,却一直无果 |
[04:09] | For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, | 因为在隐藏森林深处的一座高塔中 |
[04:12] | Gothel raised the child as her own. | 葛朵独自将孩子抚养长大了 |
[04:14] | RAPUNZEL: (SINGING) Save what has been lost | 闪回时间 |
[04:16] | Bring back what once was mine | 还我容颜 |
[04:20] | What once was mine | 再次无瑕 |
[04:23] | FLYNN: Gothel had found her new magic flower, | 葛朵找到了一朵新的魔“花” |
[04:26] | but this time, she was determined to keep it hidden. | 这次,她决心要将她藏好 |
[04:29] | Why can’t I go outside? | 为什么我不能出去呢? |
[04:32] | The outside world is a dangerous place, | 外面的世界很危险 |
[04:35] | filled with horrible, selfish people. | 到处都是可怕自私的人们 |
[04:37] | You must stay here, where you’re safe. | 你得留在这里,只有这里是安全的 |
[04:40] | Do you understand, flower? | 明白了吗,小花儿? |
[04:42] | Yes, Mommy. | 知道了,妈妈 |
[04:47] | FLYNN: But the walls of that tower could not hide everything. | 但高塔之墙无法阻挡住一切 |
[04:55] | Each year, on her birthday, | 每年在她生日的时候 |
[04:56] | the king and queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky | 国王和王后都会放飞数千盏孔明灯 |
[05:00] | in hope that one day their lost princess would return. | 希望有一天能够明珠复还 |
[05:24] | Ha! | 哈! |
[05:26] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:27] | Well, I guess Pascal’s not hiding out here. | 看来帕斯卡没躲这里 |
[05:34] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了! |
[05:37] | That’s 22 for me. How about 23 out of 45? | 我已经22胜了哦,要不咱们改成45战23胜吧? |
[05:43] | Okay. Well, what do you want to do? | 好吧,那你准备怎么办? |
[05:48] | Yeah. I don’t think so. I like it in here, and so do you. | 不,我觉得不行,我喜欢在这儿,你也是 |
[05:55] | Oh, come on, Pascal. It’s not so bad in there. | 拜托,帕斯卡,这里也没那么差了 |
[06:11] | (SINGING) Seven a.m., the usual morning lineup | 清晨七点,惯例整装行动 |
[06:15] | Start on the chores And sweep till the floor’s all clean | 做家务,先扫地 |
[06:20] | Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up | 拖地,打蜡,洗衣服,统统擦干净 |
[06:23] | Sweep again and by then it’s, like, 7: 15 | 再来一次,等到7:15 |
[06:28] | And so I’ll read a book Or maybe two or three | 我会去看本书或者两三本 |
[06:32] | I’ll add a few new paintings to my gallery | 画幅新作品,放在我的画廊 |
[06:37] | I’ll play guitar and knit and cook and basically | 我会弹吉他,做女红,烧饭,还有最重要的 |
[06:41] | Just wonder when will my life begin? | 幻想我的新生活何时开始 |
[06:55] | Then after lunch it’s puzzles and darts and baking | 午饭过后是拼图时间,我还射飞镖,烤东西 |
[06:59] | Papier-màché, a bit of ballet and chess | 做做手工,跳跳芭蕾,来盘象棋 |
[07:04] | Pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making | 制陶器,玩腹语,做蜡烛 |
[07:08] | Then I’ll stretch, maybe sketch Take a climb, sew a dress | 来个伸展运动,再来个素描 爬个高,缝个裙子 |
[07:13] | And I’ll reread the books If I have time to spare | 再温习读过的书,如果还有时间 |
[07:17] | I’ll paint the walls some more I’m sure there’s room somewhere | 我就再画些壁画 一定还有空地方可以放得下 |
[07:21] | And then I’ll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair | 然后我梳梳梳头发 |
[07:26] | Stuck in the same place I’ve always been | 每天在同一个地方 |
[07:30] | And I’ll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering | 开始想啊想啊想 |
[07:35] | When will my life begin? | 我的未来何时才能开始? |
[07:41] | Tomorrow night | 明晚 |
[07:44] | the lights will appear | 孔明灯又将照亮夜空 |
[07:49] | Just like they do | 就像以前的 |
[07:52] | on my birthday each year | 每个生日一样 |
[07:59] | What is it like | 当它们齐聚夜空 |
[08:03] | out there where they glow | 外面会是什么样子 |
[08:08] | Now that I’m older | 现在的我已经长大 |
[08:12] | Mother might just let me go | 妈妈也许会让我出去 |
[08:41] | Wow! I could get used to a view like this. | 哇!这里太美了 |
[08:44] | Rider, come on! | 瑞德,快点儿! |
[08:46] | Hold on. Yep. I’m used to it. Guys, I want a castle. | 等等,没错,我爱死这里了 哥们儿,我想要座城堡 |
[08:52] | We do this job, you can buy your own castle. | 做完这票,你可以自己买一座 |
[09:07] | – Hay fever? – Yeah. | – 花粉过敏? – 嗯 |
[09:11] | Huh? | 啥? |
[09:12] | Wait! Hey, wait! | 等等!嘿,站住! |
[09:16] | Can’t you picture me in a castle of my own? Because I certainly can. | 你能想象我未来的城堡吗?我可以 |
[09:19] | All the things we’ve seen, and it’s only 8:00 in the morning! | 这么美的景色,一切才刚开始呢! |
[09:22] | Gentlemen, this is a very big day! | 先生们,今天是个大日子! |
[09:25] | (SIGHS) This is it! This is a very big day, Pascal. | 是啊!今天是个大日子,帕斯卡 |
[09:31] | I’m finally going to do it. I’m going to ask her. | 我今天一定要求她让我出去 |
[09:34] | GOTHEL: Rapunzel! | 长发公主 |
[09:36] | Let down your hair! | 把你的头发放下来吧! |
[09:39] | It’s time! | 就是现在! |
[09:41] | I know, I know. Come on. Don’t let her see you. | 来了,来了,快躲起来,别让她瞧见 |
[09:47] | Rapunzel! I’m not getting any younger down here! | 宝贝!我都要等老了! |
[09:52] | Coming, Mother! | 来了,妈妈! |
[10:18] | (PANTING) Hi. Welcome home, Mother. | 欢迎回来,妈妈 |
[10:20] | (EX CLAIMS) Rapunzel, how you manage to do that | 姑娘,你是怎样日复一日地 |
[10:24] | every single day without fail. | 都坚持下来的呢? |
[10:27] | It looks absolutely exhausting, darling. | 你看上去太累了,宝贝 |
[10:29] | Oh, (CHUCKLES) it’s nothing. | 哈,这没什么的 |
[10:32] | Then I don’t know why it takes so long. | 那我不明白了,怎么让我等那么久 |
[10:34] | Oh, darling, I’m just teasing. | 喔,亲爱的,我开玩笑的 |
[10:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | So, Mother, as you know tomorrow is a very big day… | 妈妈,你知道明天很重要… |
[10:44] | Rapunzel, look in that mirror. | 宝贝,快看看镜子 |
[10:45] | You know what I see? | 看到什么了吗? |
[10:47] | I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. | 我看见一个强大自信,又漂亮的年轻姑娘 |
[10:52] | Oh, look, you’re here, too. | 哎,看,原来你也在镜子里面 |
[10:54] | I’m just teasing. Stop taking everything so seriously. | 开玩笑而已,别这么严肃嘛 |
[10:58] | Okay. So, Mother, as I was saying, tomorrow is… | 妈妈,我刚才说到哪儿了,明天是… |
[11:01] | Rapunzel, Mother’s feeling a little run-down. | 乖女儿,妈妈今天有点累 |
[11:04] | Would you sing for me, dear? Then we’ll talk. | 给我唱唱歌吧,亲爱的?我们之后再聊 |
[11:07] | Oh! Of course, Mother. | 好嘞,妈妈 |
[11:18] | Flower, gleam and glow Let your power shine | 魔花闪烁,借汝之力 |
[11:19] | Make the clock reverse Bring back what once was mine | 闪回时间,还我容颜 |
[11:21] | Heal what has been hurt Change the Fates’ design | 抚平伤口,改变命运 |
[11:23] | Save what has been lost Bring back what once was mine | 寻回逝去,换回新生 |
[11:25] | – Rapunzel! – So, Mother, | – 怎么唱这么快! – 唱完了,妈 |
[11:27] | earlier I was saying tomorrow is a big day, and you didn’t respond. | 刚才我说明天很重要,但你没反应 |
[11:29] | So, I’m just going to tell you, it’s my birthday! | 明天是我生日啊! |
[11:32] | – Ta-da! – No, no, no. Can’t be. | – 噹噹! – 不对,不对,不可能 |
[11:35] | I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year. | 我很清楚记得,去年你过过生日了 |
[11:39] | That’s the funny thing about birthdays. They’re kind of an annual thing. | 这才是生日啊,每年都有一次哦 |
[11:44] | Mother, I’m turning 18, and I wanted to ask… | 妈妈,我就要成年了,这次我想要… |
[11:49] | (SIGHS) What I really want for this birthday… | 我真正想要的生日礼物… |
[11:52] | Actually what I wanted for quite a few birthdays now… | 我都想了好多年了… |
[11:54] | Rapunzel, please, stop with the mumbling. | 宝贝儿,拜托,别老是嘟嘟囔囔的 |
[11:56] | You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah-blah-blah-blah. | 你知道我最烦这个的了,叽叽咕咕的 |
[11:59] | It’s very annoying! I’m just teasing. You’re adorable. | 烦死了!我就是说着玩儿的,真是傻丫头 |
[12:02] | I love you so much, darling. | 我非常爱你,亲爱的 |
[12:10] | (EX CLAIMS) I want to see the floating lights. | 我想去看孔明灯 |
[12:13] | What? | 啥? |
[12:15] | I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights. | 我想你带我去看孔明灯 |
[12:19] | Oh! You mean the stars. | 哦!你说那些星星吗? |
[12:22] | That’s the thing. | 就是那个 |
[12:25] | I’ve charted stars, and they’re always constant. | 我画了星象图,星星是一成不变的 |
[12:28] | But these, they appear every year on my birthday, Mother. | 但这些,它们每年在我生日的时候出现,妈妈 |
[12:32] | Only on my birthday. | 只在我生日那晚 |
[12:34] | And I can’t help but feel like they’re meant for me. | 我老是觉得它们是为我特意准备的 |
[12:40] | I need to see them, Mother. | 我要去看它们,妈妈 |
[12:42] | And not just from my window, in person. | 不是从窗户里,而是亲身去感受 |
[12:46] | I have to know what they are. | 我想知道它们是什么 |
[12:48] | You want to go outside? (SCOFFS) Why, Rapunzel… | 你想要出去?为什么,女儿… |
[12:53] | (SINGING) Look at you, as fragile as a flower | 看看你,就是温室里的一朵小花 |
[12:57] | Still a little sapling, just a sprout | 才刚刚发芽呢 |
[13:01] | You know why we stay up in this tower | 你知道我们为何隐居高塔 |
[13:04] | – I know, but… – That’s right. | – 我知道,但是… – 没错 |
[13:05] | To keep you safe and sound, dear | 为了保护你,亲爱的 |
[13:09] | Guess I always knew this day was coming | 我早就知道,这一天早晚会来 |
[13:13] | Knew that soon you’d want to leave the nest | 迟早你会想一个人出去闯荡 |
[13:16] | Soon but not yet | 就快了,但现在还不行 |
[13:18] | Shh! Trust me, pet | 我们不谈了!相信我,亲爱的 |
[13:20] | Mother knows best | 妈妈是最好的老师 |
[13:27] | Mother knows best Listen to your mother | 妈妈是最好的老师,听妈妈的话 |
[13:31] | It’s a scary world out there | 外面的世界太可怕 |
[13:33] | Mother knows best | 妈妈是最好的老师 |
[13:36] | One way or another Something will go wrong | 一步走错,后悔莫及 |
[13:37] | I swear | 我保证 |
[13:39] | Ruffians, thugs, poison ivy, quicksand | 恶棍,流氓,毒草,流沙 |
[13:42] | Cannibals and snakes, the plague | 食人族,毒蛇,瘟疫 |
[13:44] | – No! – Yes. | – 不! – 没错 |
[13:45] | Also large bugs Men with pointy teeth | 大虫子,尖牙的吸血鬼 |
[13:48] | And stop! No more, you’ll just upset me | 算了!不说了,你会让我难过 |
[13:52] | Mother’s right here Mother will protect you | 妈妈在这里,妈妈保护你 |
[13:55] | Darling, here’s what I suggest | 亲爱的,听妈妈的话 |
[13:58] | Skip the drama Stay with Mama | 停止幻想,陪着妈妈 |
[14:02] | Mother knows best | 妈妈是最好的老师 |
[14:09] | Mother knows best Take it from your mumsy | 妈妈是最好的老师,妈妈保护你 |
[14:12] | On your own, you won’t survive | 靠自己,你将无法生存 |
[14:15] | Sloppy, underdressed Immature, clumsy | 拖沓的裙子,幼稚,笨拙 |
[14:18] | Please, they’ll eat you up alive | 那些人会生吞活剥了你 |
[14:21] | Gullible, naive Positively grubby | 轻信,天真,娇小可人 |
[14:24] | Ditsy and a bit… Well, hmm, vague | 笨拙…还有迷迷糊糊的 |
[14:27] | Plus, I believe, getting kind of chubby | 另外,我觉得还有点婴儿肥 |
[14:30] | I’m just saying ’cause I wuv you | 这么说是因为我爱你 |
[14:34] | Mother understands Mother’s here to help you | 妈妈最懂你,妈妈在帮你 |
[14:37] | All I have is one request | 我只有一个要求 |
[14:47] | – Rapunzel? – Yes? | – 宝贝在听吗? – 啊? |
[14:51] | Don’t ever ask to leave this tower again. | 不要再说离开这座塔了 |
[14:57] | Yes, Mother. | 好的,妈妈 |
[15:00] | I love you very much, dear. | 我太爱你了,亲爱的 |
[15:03] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[15:05] | I love you most. | 我最爱你 |
[15:08] | (SINGING) Don’t forget it | 不要忘记我说的话 |
[15:10] | You’ll regret it | 否则你会抱憾终身 |
[15:14] | Mother knows best | 妈妈是最好的老师 |
[15:23] | Ta-ta! I’ll see you in a bit, my flower! | 噹噹,我过一会儿再来看你,亲爱的 |
[15:28] | I’ll be here. | 我在这儿等你回来 |
[15:53] | Oh, no. | 哦,天哪 |
[15:55] | No, no, no, no, no. This is bad. This is very, very bad. | 天哪,天哪,天哪,麻烦了,这下麻烦大了 |
[15:57] | This is really bad. | 这下捅大篓子了 |
[16:01] | They just can’t get my nose right. | 他们老是把我的鼻子画得这么难看 |
[16:03] | Who cares? | 谁管你? |
[16:04] | It’s easy for you to say. You guys look amazing. | 站着说话不腰疼,你俩画得那么帅 |
[16:23] | All right. Okay. Give me a boost and I’ll pull you up. | 快,这样,托我上去,然后我拉你们 |
[16:27] | Give us the satchel first. | 先把包给我们 |
[16:30] | I just… | 什么?我就是… |
[16:31] | I can’t believe that after all we’ve been through together, you don’t trust me? | 不敢相信我们一起患难,你们却还不相信我? |
[16:38] | Ouch. | 好吧 |
[16:47] | Now help us up, pretty boy! | 现在拉我们上去,帅哥! |
[16:49] | Sorry, my hands are full. | 不好意思,我没手了 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么? |
[16:55] | Rider! | 瑞德! |
[17:02] | Retrieve that satchel at any cost! | 我们一定要把那个包抢回来的! |
[17:04] | SOLDIERS: Yes, sir! | 是,长官! |
[17:22] | We got him now, Maximus. | 我们要抓住他了,马克西姆 |
[17:37] | (GRUNTS) Come on, fleabag! Forward! | 快,畜生!冲啊! |
[17:42] | No. No! | 不,不行! |
[17:44] | Stop it! Stop it! Give it to me! Give me that! | 不准动!停下!给我!还给我! |
[18:16] | Ha! | 哈! |
[19:32] | Alone at last. | 总算躲过一劫 |
[21:09] | Okay, okay, okay. I’ve got a person in my closet. | 好吧,好吧,好吧,我衣柜里藏了个人 |
[21:12] | I’ve got a person in my closet. | 衣柜里面有个人 |
[21:16] | (ENUNCIATING) I’ve got a person in my closet! | 我衣柜里面有个人! |
[21:23] | Too weak to handle myself out there, huh, Mother? | 谁说我没法独立啊,妈妈? |
[21:25] | Well, tell that to my frying pan. | 跟我的平底锅念叨去吧 |
[21:31] | Huh? | 呃? |
[22:10] | – GOTHEL: Rapunzel! – (GASPS) Oh! | – 我回来啦! – 来啦! |
[22:13] | Let down your hair! | 把你头发放下来! |
[22:16] | One moment, Mother! | 马上,妈妈! |
[22:17] | I have a big surprise! | 我要给你个惊喜! |
[22:19] | Uh… I do, too! | 这么巧…我也有! |
[22:22] | Ooh, I bet my surprise is bigger! | 但是我的惊喜肯定更大哦! |
[22:24] | (SOFTLY) I seriously doubt it. | 真的吗?我可不信 |
[22:28] | I brought back parsnips. I’m going to make hazelnut soup for dinner. | 我带了防风草,做你最喜欢的榛子汤 |
[22:31] | Your favourite. Surprise! | 你最喜欢的,高兴吧! |
[22:34] | Well, Mother, there’s something I want to tell you. | 好吧,妈妈,我要跟你说件事 |
[22:36] | Oh, Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight. | 又来了,乖女儿,我不想跟你吵架 |
[22:39] | Especially when I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong. | 尤其在我没做错任何事的时候 |
[22:42] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said earlier. | 我很仔细地考虑了你之前说的话 |
[22:44] | I hope you’re not still talking about the stars. | 你不会又想重提看星星的事吧 |
[22:47] | “Floating lights,” and, yes, I’m leading up to that. | 是“孔明灯”,没错,就是这个 |
[22:49] | Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart. | 我以为这个问题已经不存在了,宝贝 |
[22:52] | No, Mother, I’m just saying, | 不是,妈妈,我想说的是 |
[22:54] | you think I’m not strong enough to handle myself out there. | 你觉得我太柔弱,不能独立 |
[22:57] | Oh, I know you’re not strong enough to handle yourself out there. | 呵呵,亲爱的,你确实是这样 |
[23:00] | – But if you just… – We’re done talking about this. | – 但如果你… – 这事我们已经讨论过了 |
[23:03] | – Trust me! I know what I’m… – Rapunzel. | – 相信我!我知道自己… – 好了,乖女儿 |
[23:06] | – Oh, come on! – Enough with the lights! | – 噢,拜托! – 说够多了! |
[23:09] | You are not leaving this tower! Ever! | 你不准出塔!永远都不许! |
[23:19] | (GROANS) Great. Now I’m the bad guy. | 你满意了,我现在是彻彻底底的大坏人了 |
[23:36] | All I was going to say, Mother, is that… | 其实我想说的是,妈妈… |
[23:39] | I know what I want for my birthday now. | 我想好要什么生日礼物了 |
[23:42] | And what is that? | 你想要什么? |
[23:44] | New paint. | 新颜料 |
[23:46] | The paint made from the white shells you once brought me. | 你给我买的那种带白贝壳的 |
[23:50] | That is a very long trip, Rapunzel. Almost three days’ time. | 那太远了,将近要三天的路程啊 |
[23:55] | I just thought it was a better idea than the stars. | 我只是觉得这个礼物比星星好点儿 |
[24:04] | You’ll be all right on your own? | 你自己一个人没问题吧? |
[24:08] | I know I’m safe as long as I’m here. | 我在这里再安全不过了 |
[24:18] | GOTHEL: I’ll be back in three days’ time. | 那我三天之后回来 |
[24:22] | I love you very much, dear. | 我非常爱你,亲爱的 |
[24:25] | RAPUNZEL: I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[24:27] | GOTHEL: I love you most. | 我最爱你 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:30] | Huh? What… | 啊?什么… |
[25:37] | FLYNN: Is this hair? | 难道这些是头发? |
[25:41] | Struggling… Struggling is pointless. | 挣扎…挣扎也是没有意义的 |
[25:44] | Huh? | 啊? |
[25:47] | I know why you’re here, and I’m not afraid of you. | 我知道你什么来头,我不怕你 |
[25:52] | What? | 啥? |
[26:02] | Who are you? And how did you find me? | 你是谁?你怎么找到我的? |
[26:10] | (ENUNCIATING) Who are you, and how did you find me? | 你是谁,怎么找到我的? |
[26:16] | I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you. | 我不知道你是谁,到这里也不是为了找你 |
[26:21] | But may I just say… | 我只能说… |
[26:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:28] | How you doing? The name’s Flynn Rider. | 你好吗?我叫福林·瑞德 |
[26:32] | How’s your day going? Huh? | 你最近怎么样? |
[26:35] | Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider? | 还有谁知道我在这儿,福林·瑞德? |
[26:39] | – All right, blondie. – Rapunzel. | – 好了,金发美女 – 我叫长发公主 |
[26:41] | Gesundheit. Here’s the deal. | 祝您身体健康,事情是这样的 |
[26:43] | I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest. | 我当时在林子里瞎逛 |
[26:46] | I came across your tower and… | 无意间发现这个塔… |
[26:48] | Oh! Oh, no. | 然后,天哪,不会吧 |
[26:50] | Where is my satchel? | 我的背包呢? |
[26:51] | I’ve hidden it. Somewhere you’ll never find it. | 我藏起来了,你找不到的 |
[26:58] | It’s in that pot, isn’t it? | 就在那个罐子里,对吧? |
[27:04] | Huh? | 啊? |
[27:06] | (EX CLAIMS) Would you stop that? | 你能不能别这样? |
[27:08] | Now it’s hidden where you’ll never find it. | 这次我把背包藏在你绝对找不到的地方 |
[27:12] | So, what do you want with my hair? To cut it? | 你想把我的头发怎么样?剪下来吗? |
[27:16] | – What? – Sell it? | – 啥? – 卖钱吗? |
[27:17] | No! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair | 不是!听着,我唯一可能需要你头发的地方 |
[27:21] | is to get out of it, literally. | 是想离开这里,就是字面上的意思 |
[27:23] | You… | 你… |
[27:25] | Wait. You don’t want my hair? | 等下,你不是想要我的头发? |
[27:27] | Why on earth would I want your hair? | 我为什么要你的头发? |
[27:29] | Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it. | 听着,我被人追,看见这塔就爬上来了 |
[27:32] | End of story. | 就这些 |
[27:33] | (STAMMERING) You’re telling the truth? | 你说的是真的? |
[27:35] | Yes! | 没错! |
[27:49] | (WHISPERING) I know. I need someone to take me. | 我知道,也许正好可以跟他出塔 |
[27:51] | I think he’s telling the truth, too. | 我也觉得他说的是实话 |
[27:54] | He doesn’t have fangs. But what choice do I have? | 他不是吸血鬼啊,我又能怎么办呢? |
[27:59] | Okay, Flynn Rider, I’m prepared to offer you a deal. | 好吧,福林·瑞德,咱们做个交易吧 |
[28:03] | – Deal? – Look this way. | – 交易? – 看这里 |
[28:06] | Do you know what these are? | 你知道这些是什么吗? |
[28:09] | You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess? | 你说的是他们为公主放的孔明灯? |
[28:13] | Lanterns? I knew they weren’t stars. | 孔明灯?我就知道不是星星 |
[28:18] | Well, tomorrow evening, | 好吧,明晚 |
[28:20] | they will light the night sky with these lanterns. | 他们又会用灯笼点亮夜空 |
[28:24] | You will act as my guide, take me to these lanterns, | 你给我当向导,带我去看灯 |
[28:28] | and return me home safely. | 然后再把我安全送回家 |
[28:29] | Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you. | 然后我就把包还给你 |
[28:34] | That is my deal. | 你觉得怎么样? |
[28:35] | Yeah. | 这个啊 |
[28:37] | No can do. | 没门儿 |
[28:39] | Unfortunately the kingdom and I aren’t exactly simpatico at the moment, | 非常不幸,那个国王和我的关系很不…“和谐” |
[28:43] | so I won’t be taking you anywhere. | 所以我哪里都不能带你去 |
[28:52] | Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. | 是上天带你来这儿的,福林·瑞德 |
[28:55] | Call it what you will, | 你怎么说都行 |
[28:56] | – fate, destiny… – A horse. | – 天数,命运… – 是一匹马 |
[28:59] | So I have made the decision to trust you. | 所以我选择相信你 |
[29:02] | A horrible decision, really. | 这可不是什么好主意,真心这么觉得 |
[29:03] | But trust me when I tell you this. | 但是相信我的话 |
[29:08] | You can tear this tower apart brick by brick, | 哪怕你把这个塔给拆了 |
[29:12] | but without my help, you will never find your precious satchel. | 没我的帮助,你绝对找不到你那宝贝包的 |
[29:18] | Let me get this straight. | 直说吧 |
[29:19] | I take you to see the lanterns, bring you back home, | 我带你去看孔明灯,再送你回家 |
[29:23] | and you’ll give me back my satchel? | 然后你把包还给我? |
[29:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:28] | And when I promise something, I never, ever break that promise. | 决不食言 |
[29:35] | Ever. | 绝对 |
[29:40] | All right, listen. I didn’t want to have to do this, | 好吧,听着,这事并不是非做不可 |
[29:42] | but you leave me no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[29:45] | Here comes the smoulder. | 我很生气 |
[29:54] | This is kind of an off day for me. This doesn’t normally happen. | 我本来今天休息的,平时我绝对不是这样的 |
[29:58] | Fine! I’ll take you to see the lanterns. | 好吧!我带你去看孔明灯 |
[30:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:02] | Oops. | 不好意思 |
[30:03] | (GASPING) You broke my smoulder. | 你真扫兴 |
[30:11] | Are you coming, blondie? | 下来吧,金发美眉? |
[30:23] | (SINGING) Look at the world so close And I’m halfway to it | 世界如此之近,我就要触碰它 |
[30:28] | Look at it all so big Do I even dare | 看它如此之大,我真的有勇气吗? |
[30:33] | Look at me, there at last I just have to do it | 看看自己,我终于美梦成真 |
[30:37] | Should I? No Here I go | 我该做吗?不!我来了 |
[31:12] | Just smell the grass, the dirt Just like I dreamed they’d be | 青草和泥土的芬芳,一如梦中一样 |
[31:19] | Just feel that summer breeze The way it’s calling me | 感受夏天的清风,它在召唤我 |
[31:26] | For, like, the first time ever I’m completely free | 第一次,我自由了 |
[31:33] | I could go running and racing | 我可以奔跑,疾走 |
[31:37] | And dancing and chasing | 舞蹈,追逐 |
[31:39] | And leaping and bounding Hair flying, heart pounding | 跳跃,猛冲,发丝飞舞,心跳动 |
[31:43] | And splashing and reeling and finally feeling | 水滴飞溅,天旋地转,终于感觉到 |
[31:48] | That’s when my life begins | 生命从此真正开始 |
[32:02] | I can’t believe I did this! | 真不敢相信我做到了! |
[32:05] | (GASPS) I can’t believe I did this. | 真不敢相信 |
[32:07] | (LAUGHING) I can’t believe I did this! | 真不敢相信! |
[32:12] | Mother would be so furious. | 妈妈一定会大发雷霆的 |
[32:14] | But that’s okay. What she doesn’t know won’t kill her, right? | 没事儿,她什么都不知道,对吧? |
[32:17] | (CRYING) Oh, my gosh! This would kill her. | 天啊!她一定会伤心欲绝的 |
[32:20] | This is so fun! | 太好玩儿了! |
[32:24] | I am a horrible daughter. I’m going back. | 我是个坏女孩,我应该回去 |
[32:27] | (LAUGHING) I am never going back! | 我再也不回去了! |
[32:31] | I am a despicable human being! | 我真是一个坏人! |
[32:36] | Best day ever! | 最赞的一天! |
[32:47] | You know, I can’t help but notice you seem | 话说,我觉得你似乎 |
[32:51] | a little at war with yourself here. | 有一点儿纠结 |
[32:54] | – What? – I’m only picking up bits and pieces. | – 什么? – 我是觉得这些都是小事儿 |
[32:57] | Overprotective mother, forbidden road trip. This is serious stuff. | 保护欲过强的妈妈,不让你出门,是很严重 |
[33:01] | But let me ease your conscience. This is part of growing up. | 但别焦虑,这是成长的一部分 |
[33:04] | A little rebellion, a little adventure, that’s good. Healthy, even. | 有点叛逆,喜欢冒险,其实挺好 甚至很健康 |
[33:10] | (CHUCKLES) You think? | 你真这样觉得? |
[33:11] | I know. You’re way over-thinking this, trust me. | 是啊,你想的太多了,相信我 |
[33:15] | Does your mother deserve it? No. | 你妈活该受这个罪么?当然不 |
[33:17] | Would this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course. | 这会让她悲痛欲绝吗?当然会 |
[33:20] | But you’ve got to do it. | 但你还是得这么做 |
[33:23] | “Break her heart”? | “伤她的心”? |
[33:25] | – In half. – “Crush her soul”? | – 心会碎成两半 – “还得欲绝”? |
[33:28] | Like a grape. | 像捏葡萄一样 |
[33:30] | She would be heartbroken. You’re right. | 她会心碎的,你说的没错 |
[33:33] | I am, aren’t I? Oh, bother. | 没错,是吧?对啊,你何苦呢 |
[33:37] | All right. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m letting you out of the deal. | 我也不想这么说 但是我们还是把交易取消吧 |
[33:41] | – What? – That’s right, but don’t thank me. | – 什么? – 没错,不过不用谢我 |
[33:45] | Let’s turn around and get you home. Here’s your pan, here’s your frog. | 我带你回家,给你锅,还有你的青蛙 |
[33:48] | I get back my satchel, | 我拿回我的背包 |
[33:49] | you get back a mother-daughter relationship based on mutual trust, | 你继续做你的乖女儿,相互信任 |
[33:53] | and voilà, we part ways as unlikely friends. | 然后,就这样,咱们永世再不相见 |
[33:56] | No. I am seeing those lanterns. | 不行,我要去看那些孔明灯 |
[33:59] | Oh, come on! What is it going to take for me to get my satchel back? | 得了吧!你究竟想怎么样才能把背包还我? |
[34:03] | I will use this. | 我会用这个哦 |
[34:07] | (GASPS) Is it ruffians? Thugs? Have they come for me? | 流氓?坏蛋?他们来抓我的? |
[34:15] | Stay calm. It can probably smell fear. | 淡定,它可能感受到了你的恐惧 |
[34:18] | Oh! | 噢! |
[34:19] | Sorry. Guess I’m just a little bit jumpy. | 不好意思,我可能有点儿神经兮兮的 |
[34:24] | Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though. | 我们最好能躲开流氓和坏蛋 |
[34:28] | Yeah, that would probably be best. | 是啊,这样最好 |
[34:33] | Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch. | 饿了吗?我知道一个吃午饭的好地方 |
[34:36] | (CHUCKLES) Where? | 在哪里? |
[34:38] | Oh, don’t you worry. You’ll know it when you smell it. | 别担心,到了你就知道了 |
[35:19] | A palace horse. | 宫里的马 |
[35:22] | Where’s your rider? | 你主人呢? |
[35:24] | Rapunzel. | 是来找长发公主的 |
[35:26] | Rapunzel! | 长发公主! |
[35:35] | Rapunzel! Let down your hair! | 心肝!把你的头发放下来! |
[35:41] | Rapunzel? | 你在吗? |
[36:02] | Rapunzel? | 宝贝,你在吗? |
[36:06] | Rapunzel! | 宝贝! |
[36:52] | I know it’s around here somewhere. | 就在这附近啊 |
[36:56] | Ah, there it is! The Snuggly Duckling. | 看,就这里!小鸭子餐厅 |
[37:00] | Don’t worry. Very quaint place. Perfect for you. | 别担心,古色古香的地方,很适合你 |
[37:03] | Don’t want you scaring and giving up on this whole endeavour now, do we? | 现在放弃不是前功尽弃了吗,你说呢? |
[37:06] | – Well, I do like ducklings. – Yay! | 好吧,我挺喜欢小鸭子的 |
[37:11] | Gar? On, your finest table, please! | 服务生?最好的桌子,谢谢! |
[37:21] | You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. | 闻到了吗?深呼吸 |
[37:24] | Really let that seep in. What are you getting? | 好好闻闻,闻到了什么? |
[37:27] | To me, it’s part man-smell and the other part is really bad man-smell. | 要我说,这一半是男人的味道 另一半是坏人的味道 |
[37:30] | I don’t know why, but overall it smells like the colour brown. | 不知道怎么,总之闻起来像棕色的 |
[37:32] | Your thoughts? | 你觉得呢? |
[37:35] | That’s a lot of hair. | 好长的头发 |
[37:37] | She’s growing it out. Is that blood in your moustache? | 这都是长出来的,你胡子上的是血吗? |
[37:40] | Goldie, look at all the blood in his moustache! | 美女,快看,胡子上全是血唉! |
[37:42] | Good sir, that’s a lot of blood! | 先生,血还真不少唉! |
[37:45] | You don’t look so good, blondie. Maybe we should get you home, call it a day. | 你看上去不太好,美眉 也许我该送你回家,收工了 |
[37:50] | Probably better off. This is a five-star joint. | 还是走吧,这里可是五星级连锁店啊 |
[37:54] | If you can’t handle this place, maybe you should be back in your tower. | 如果你连这里都不适应 也许你真该回你的塔楼上去了 |
[37:57] | Is this you? | 这是你吗? |
[38:02] | FLYNN: Now they’re just being mean. | 这可不好玩儿 |
[38:04] | It’s him, all right. | 就是他,没错 |
[38:06] | Greno, go find some guards. | 格雷诺,去找王宫侍卫 |
[38:08] | That reward is going to buy me a new hook. | 赏钱可以让我换个新钩子了 |
[38:12] | – I could use the money. – What about me? I’m broke! | – 我要用这笔钱 – 那我呢?我破产了! |
[38:15] | Get back! | 给我! |
[38:17] | – Mine! – Ruffians, stop! | – 我的! – 嘿,停下! |
[38:18] | – We can work this out! – Hey! Leave him alone! | – 我们可以解决这个问题! – 嘿!把她放下! |
[38:21] | Gentlemen, please! | 先生们,拜托! |
[38:22] | Give me back my guide! Ruffians! | 把我的向导给我!你们这些流氓! |
[38:34] | Not the nose! Not the nose! | 别打鼻子!别打鼻子! |
[38:38] | Put him down! | 把他放下! |
[38:43] | I don’t know where I am, and I need him to take me to see the lanterns | 我不知道这里是什么地方 但我要他带我去看孔明灯 |
[38:47] | because I’ve been dreaming about them my entire life! | 因为我一生都在梦想着看到灯笼! |
[38:50] | Find your humanity! Haven’t any of you ever had a dream? | 有点儿人性吧!难道你们就没有过梦想? |
[39:07] | I had a dream once. | 我有过梦想,曾经 |
[39:18] | I’m malicious, mean and scary | 我长相狰狞,可怕,面露凶相 |
[39:21] | My sneer could curdle dairy | 冷笑让牛奶凝固 |
[39:23] | And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest | 脾气暴躁,手也不干净 |
[39:27] | But despite my evil look And my temper and my hook | 但除了长相,脾气和钩子 |
[39:31] | I’ve always yearned to be a concert pianist | 我总是希望成为钢琴家 |
[39:35] | Can’t you see me on the stage performing Mozart | 在舞台上演奏莫扎特 |
[39:39] | Tickling the ivories till they gleam | 轻抚象牙琴键直到他们发出光芒 |
[39:42] | Yep, I’d rather be called deadly For my killer show tune medley | 没错,我弹奏杀手的音乐,渴望大声喝彩 |
[39:47] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[39:48] | ‘Cause way down deep inside I’ve got a dream | 因为我的内心深处,我有一个梦想 |
[39:51] | ALL: He’s got a dream He’s got a dream | 他有个梦想,他有个梦想 |
[39:54] | See, I ain’t as cruel and vicious as I seem | 我并不是看上去那样残暴 |
[39:58] | Though I do like breaking femurs You can count me with the dreamers | 虽然我喜欢打人,但也是个有梦想的人 |
[40:02] | Like everybody else I’ve got a dream | 和大家一样,都有一个梦想 |
[40:11] | I’ve got scars and lumps and bruises Plus something here that oozes | 我身上有伤疤,肿块和瘀伤 这里还渗出东西 |
[40:15] | And let’s not even mention my complexion | 先不说我的皮肤 |
[40:18] | But despite my extra toes And my goitre and my nose | 也别管我的第六根脚趾,大脖子和红鼻头 |
[40:22] | I really want to make a love connection | 我真的非常想谈场恋爱 |
[40:25] | Can’t you see me with a special little lady? | 你能想象,我与一个娇小的美女? |
[40:29] | Rowing in a rowboat down the stream | 在小溪上荡漾 |
[40:32] | Though I’m one disgusting blighter I’m a lover not a fighter | 虽然我很烦人,但我愿意去爱,而非战斗 |
[40:36] | ‘Cause way down deep inside I’ve got a dream | 因为我的内心深处,我有个梦想 |
[40:39] | – I’ve got a dream – ALL: He’s got a dream | – 我有个梦想 – 他有个梦想 |
[40:41] | – I’ve got a dream – He’s got a dream | – 我有个梦想 – 他有个梦想 |
[40:43] | And I know one day romance will reign supreme | 我知道有一天爱神会眷顾我 |
[40:47] | Though my face leaves people screaming | 虽然我的长相让人觉得很抽象 |
[40:48] | There’s a child behind it dreaming | 可梦想背后却是个儿童 |
[40:51] | Like everybody else, I’ve got a dream | 和其他人一样,我有个梦想 |
[40:54] | Thor would like to quit and be a florist | 我想金盆洗手,做个花匠 |
[40:58] | Gunther does interior design | 甘瑟想做室内设计 |
[41:01] | – Ulf is into mime – Attila’s cupcakes are sublime | – 伍尔夫想演哑剧 – 阿提拉的杯糕很好吃 |
[41:05] | Bruiser knits, Killer sews Fang does little puppet shows | 布鲁瑟编织,凯勒缝纫,小房喜欢做木偶戏 |
[41:08] | And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns | 弗拉迪收集各种陶瓷独角兽 |
[41:15] | – What about you? – I’m sorry, me? | – 你呢? – 啥,我? |
[41:18] | What’s your dream? | 你的梦想是什么? |
[41:19] | No, no, no. Sorry, boys. I don’t sing. | 不,不,不,抱歉,朋友,我可不唱歌 |
[41:23] | I have dreams like you No, really | 我也有梦想,真的 |
[41:25] | Just much less touchy-feely | 只是没有那么动人 |
[41:27] | They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny | 我梦想有个岛屿,那里温暖明媚 |
[41:30] | On an island that I own Tanned and rested and alone | 在自己的岛屿上,晒成古铜色,独自享受 |
[41:35] | Surrounded by enormous piles of money | 被一大堆财宝包围着 |
[41:38] | – I’ve got a dream – ALL: She’s got a dream | – 我有个梦想 – 她有个梦想 |
[41:40] | – I’ve got a dream – She’s got a dream | – 我有个梦想 – 她有个梦想 |
[41:42] | I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam | 我就是想去,看那些放飞的孔明灯 |
[41:45] | And with every passing hour I’m so glad I left my tower | 离开塔楼的每时每刻,我都那么开心 |
[41:49] | Like all you lovely folks I’ve got a dream | 就像各位一样,我也有个梦想 |
[41:52] | She’s got a dream He’s got a dream | 她有个梦想,我有个梦想 |
[41:54] | They’ve got a dream We’ve got a dream | 他们有个梦想,我们有个梦想 |
[41:56] | So our differences ain’t really that extreme | 我们并无大不同 |
[41:59] | We’re one big team | 我们是一家人 |
[42:04] | – Call us brutal – Sick | – 我们野蛮 – 粗暴 |
[42:05] | – Sadistic – And grotesquely optimistic | – 残忍 – 但出奇乐观 |
[42:08] | ‘Cause way down deep inside we’ve got a dream | 因为在内心深处,我们都有梦想 |
[42:10] | – I’ve got a dream – I’ve got a dream | – 我有个梦想 – 我有个梦想 |
[42:16] | Yes, way down deep inside I’ve got a dream | 是的,内心深处,我们都有梦想 |
[42:31] | I found the guards! | 我找到侍卫了! |
[42:35] | Where’s Rider? Where is he? | 瑞德在哪儿?他在哪儿? |
[42:37] | I know he’s in here somewhere. Find him. | 我知道他在这里,别让他跑了 |
[42:39] | Turn the place upside down if you have to! | 把这个地方翻个底朝天也要抓住他! |
[42:58] | Go. Live your dream. | 快走,实现你的梦想 |
[43:01] | – I will. – Your dream stinks. | – 我会的 – 你的梦逊毙了 |
[43:03] | I was talking to her. | 我对她说话呢 |
[43:06] | Thanks for everything. | 太谢谢你了 |
[43:12] | I believe this is the man you’re looking for. | 我觉得这就是你们要找的人 |
[43:14] | You got me! | 抓我吧! |
[43:17] | Sir, there’s no sign of Rider. | 长官,这里没发现瑞德 |
[43:23] | Maximus! | 马克西姆! |
[43:32] | What’s he doing? | 它干什么呢? |
[43:43] | A passage! Come on, men. Let’s go. | 暗道!快来,兄弟们,出发 |
[43:47] | Conli! Make sure those boys don’t get away. | 科里!看住他们,别让他们跑了 |
[43:54] | Play it safe | 小心点 |
[43:57] | or go get the crown? | 我们去拿皇冠? |
[44:07] | I got a dream I got some dreams | 我有个梦想,我有很多梦想 |
[44:12] | Oh! Somebody get me a glass! | 哈!谁给我来个杯子! |
[44:15] | Because I just found me a tall drink of water. | 我发现了好高的一桶水 |
[44:20] | Oh, stop it, you big lug. | 哦,闭嘴,你个大蠢驴 |
[44:24] | Where does that tunnel let out? | 那个暗道通向哪里? |
[44:26] | Knife! | 刀! |
[44:30] | I didn’t know you had that in you back there. That was pretty impressive. | 没发现你还挺有一手的,很厉害嘛 |
[44:35] | I know! | 我知道! |
[44:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:42] | So… Flynn? Where are you from? | 话说…福林?你从哪里来? |
[44:45] | Whoa! Sorry, blondie, I don’t do back-story. | 喔喔!对不起,美女,我不往回看的 |
[44:48] | However, I am becoming very interested in yours. | 不过,我倒是对你很好奇 |
[44:51] | I know I’m not supposed to mention the hair. | 我知道不该谈你的头发 |
[44:53] | – Nope. – Or the mother. | – 是的 – 或者你妈妈 |
[44:55] | – Uh-uh. – I’m too scared to ask about the frog. | – 没错 – 我又不敢问这青蛙的事儿 |
[44:58] | – Chameleon. – Nuance. | – 变色龙 – 差不多了 |
[44:59] | Here’s my question, though, if you want to see the lanterns so badly | 我想问的是,既然你那么想看灯笼 |
[45:04] | why haven’t you gone before? | 为什么以前没有去看过? |
[45:06] | Uh… | 呃… |
[45:09] | Well… | 事情是这样的… |
[45:13] | Uh, Flynn? | 呃,福林? |
[45:17] | Flynn? | 福林? |
[45:19] | Rider? | 瑞德,这是怎么了? |
[45:20] | Run. Run! | 跑,快跑! |
[45:40] | – Who’s that? – They don’t like me. | – 那是谁? – 他们不喜欢我 |
[45:43] | – Who’s that? – They don’t like me either. | – 那边又是谁? – 他们也不喜欢我 |
[45:45] | Who’s that? | 那它呢? |
[45:47] | Let’s assume that everyone in here doesn’t like me. | 直说了吧,这里所有的人都不喜欢我 |
[45:50] | Here. | 拿着 |
[46:00] | I waited a long time for this. | 这一刻我等很久了 |
[46:12] | Oh, mama! I have got to get me one of these! | 妈呀!我真该弄个平底锅! |
[46:16] | Ha! | 哈! |
[46:24] | You should know that this is the strangest thing I’ve ever done! | 这是我干过最诡异的事儿了! |
[46:33] | How about two out of three? | 三局两胜如何? |
[46:35] | Flynn! | 福林! |
[46:42] | Flynn, look out! | 福林,小心! |
[46:48] | Ha! You should see your faces, because you look… | 哈!你们真应该看看自己的脸,还真是… |
[46:52] | …ridiculous. | …蠢透了 |
[47:00] | Come on, blondie! Jump! | 过来,美女!跳下来! |
[48:32] | It’s no use. I can’t see anything. | 没用的,什么也看不见 |
[48:41] | Hey, there’s no point. It’s pitch-black down there. | 别白费劲了,什么都看不见 |
[48:52] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[48:55] | She was right. I never should have done this. | 妈妈说的没错,我真不该跑出来 |
[49:02] | I’m so… | 我真的… |
[49:05] | I’m so sorry, Flynn. | 我真的非常抱歉,福林 |
[49:15] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[49:17] | What? | 什么? |
[49:19] | My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert. | 我真名叫尤金·菲博特 |
[49:23] | Someone might as well know. | 你也许想知道 |
[49:28] | I have magic hair that glows when I sing. | 我的头发有魔法,我唱歌的时候会发光 |
[49:32] | What? | 什么? |
[49:35] | I have magic hair that glows when I sing! | 我的头发有魔法,听见歌声就会发光! |
[49:40] | (SINGING) Flower gleam and glow Let your power shine | 魔花闪烁,借汝之力 |
[50:34] | We made it. | 终于出来了 |
[50:36] | – Her hair glows. – We’re alive. I’m alive! | – 她的头发会发光 – 我们还活着,我还活着! |
[50:39] | – I didn’t see that coming. – Eugene? | – 我没看清 – 尤金? |
[50:41] | The hair actually glows. | 她的头发真会发光 |
[50:43] | – Why does her hair glow? – Eugene! | – 为什么她的头发会发光? – 尤金! |
[50:45] | What? | 干什么? |
[50:47] | It doesn’t just glow. | 它不仅仅会发光 |
[50:52] | Why is he smiling at me? | 她怎么对我笑? |
[51:18] | I’ll kill him. I’ll kill that Rider! | 我要杀了他,我要杀了瑞德! |
[51:22] | We’ll cut him off at the kingdom and get back the crown. Come on! | 我们到镇上去堵他,拿回王冠,走! |
[51:28] | GOTHEL: Or… | 或者… |
[51:31] | Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs | 你们不想兜圈子了 |
[51:34] | chasing their tails and think for a moment. | 看看这里 |
[51:40] | Oh, please, there’s no need for that. | 拜托,没必要这样 |
[51:48] | Well, if that’s all you desire, then be on your way. | 好了,如果你们想要这个,那就随你们便了 |
[51:51] | I was going to offer you something worth 1,000 crowns. | 我本来打算给你们一件 比这个值钱一千倍的宝贝 |
[51:54] | Would have made you rich beyond belief, | 让你们富得流油 |
[51:56] | and that wasn’t even the best part. | 而且这还不是最好的 |
[51:58] | Oh, well. C’est la vie. Enjoy your crown! | 哈哈,这就是生活,好好玩儿你们的王冠吧! |
[52:03] | What’s the best part? | 说说看? |
[52:05] | It comes with revenge on Flynn Rider. | 先抓到福林·瑞德 |
[52:17] | You’re being strangely cryptic | 你好诡异啊 |
[52:19] | as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand. | 拿头发缠我手干什么 |
[52:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:26] | Just don’t… Don’t freak out. | 等会…千万别被吓到 |
[52:36] | (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow | 魔花闪烁 |
[52:40] | Let your power shine | 借汝之力 |
[52:44] | Make the clock reverse | 闪回时间 |
[52:48] | Bring back what once was mine | 还我容颜 |
[52:53] | Heal what has been hurt | 治愈伤痛 |
[52:57] | Change the Fates’ design | 逆命而上 |
[53:01] | Save what has been lost | 还吾所失 |
[53:04] | Bring back what once was mine | 还我本相 |
[53:08] | What once was mine | 再次无瑕 |
[53:27] | Please don’t freak out! | 别抓狂! |
[53:32] | I’m not freaking out. Are you freaking out? | 我没抓狂,吓到你了吗? |
[53:35] | I’m just interested in your hair and the magical qualities it possesses. | 我只是觉得你的头发很有意思 居然还有这种功能 |
[53:38] | How long has it been doing that exactly? | 你这么干多久了? |
[53:42] | Forever, I guess. | 呃…一直 |
[53:45] | Mother says when I was a baby, people tried to cut it. | 妈妈跟我说我小时候有人想剪了它 |
[53:49] | They wanted to take it for themselves. | 想据为己有 |
[53:51] | But once it’s cut, it turns brown and loses its power. | 可一旦剪掉就会变成棕色,也会失去魔力 |
[53:57] | A gift like that, it has to be protected. | 这种天赋是要好好保护的 |
[54:01] | That’s why Mother never let me… | 这就是为什么妈妈从来不让… |
[54:07] | That’s why I never left and… | 所以…我也从未离开过… |
[54:13] | You never left that tower. | 从未离开过那座塔 |
[54:19] | And you’re still going to go back? | 那你还打算回去? |
[54:21] | No! Yes. | 不!好吧,还是要回去的 |
[54:26] | It’s complicated. | 太纠结了 |
[54:38] | So, Eugene Fitzherbert, huh? | 你叫尤金·菲博特? |
[54:42] | Ah, yeah. Well… | 没错,哈… |
[54:44] | I’ll spare you the sob story of poor orphan Eugene Fitzherbert. | 我给你讲个关于可怜孤儿 尤金·菲博特的故事吧 |
[54:47] | It’s a little bit of a downer. | 他是一个垂头丧气的家伙 |
[54:57] | There was this book I used to read every night to all the younger kids. | 有这么一本书 我以前每晚都要读给小朋友听 |
[55:01] | The Tales of Flynnagan Rider. | 福林·瑞德历险记 |
[55:02] | Swashbuckling rogue, richest man alive, not bad with the ladies either. | 他是虚张声势的无赖,也是世界上 最富有的人,对女士们也很有一套 |
[55:07] | Not that he’d ever brag about it, of course. | 不是盖的,当然 |
[55:09] | Was he a thief, too? | 他也是个小偷吗? |
[55:12] | Uh… | 呃… |
[55:14] | Well, no. | 不是 |
[55:16] | He had enough money to do anything that he wanted to do. | 事实上,他有足够的钱做任何事情 |
[55:19] | He could go anywhere that he wanted to go. | 去他想去的任何地方 |
[55:21] | And for a kid with nothing, I don’t know, I… | 对一个一无所有的孩子来讲,也许… |
[55:27] | Just seemed like the better option. | 当小偷是个捷径吧 |
[55:30] | You can’t tell anyone about this, okay? | 这是我们之间的秘密,好吗? |
[55:33] | It could ruin my whole reputation. | 这会败坏我名声的 |
[55:35] | Ah. We wouldn’t want that. | 嗯,我们当然不希望那种事情发生 |
[55:37] | A fake reputation is all a man has. | 名誉就是男人的一切 |
[55:48] | Well, I should… | 呃,我得… |
[55:51] | I should get some more firewood. | 我去找点柴火 |
[55:56] | For the record, I like Eugene Fitzherbert much better than Flynn Rider. | 比起福林·瑞德,我更喜欢尤金·菲博特 |
[56:04] | Well. | 噢 |
[56:05] | Then you’d be the first. But thank you. | 那你是第一个,不过谢了 |
[56:18] | Well, I thought he’d never leave. | 我还以为他永远都不会离开了 |
[56:21] | Mother? | 妈妈? |
[56:23] | Hello, dear. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[56:27] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[56:29] | Oh, it was easy, really. | 哦,很简单,真的 |
[56:31] | I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that. | 我只是跟随着叛逆的声音而来 |
[56:36] | Mother… | 妈妈… |
[56:38] | – We’re going home. Now. – You don’t understand. | – 我们回家吧,现在 – 可你不明白 |
[56:42] | I’ve been on this incredible journey, and I’ve seen and learned so much. | 这次旅行太棒了,我见识了好多东西 |
[56:47] | I even met someone. | 还甚至和某人开始交往了 |
[56:49] | Yes, the wanted thief. I’m so proud. Come on. | 是啊,还是通缉犯,我真为你骄傲,快走 |
[56:52] | Mother, wait. I think… | 妈妈,等等,我觉得… |
[56:56] | I think he likes me. | 我觉得他喜欢我 |
[56:58] | Likes you? Please, Rapunzel, that’s demented! | 喜欢你?拜托,傻孩子,你没吃错药吧! |
[57:02] | This is why you never should have left | 这就是你不该离开的原因 |
[57:05] | Dear, this whole romance that you’ve invented | 宝贝,整个浪漫的故事都是你臆想出来的 |
[57:08] | Just proves you’re too naive to be here | 说明你还太天真 |
[57:13] | Why would he like you? Come on now, really | 他为什么会喜欢你?快跟我回家,快走 |
[57:17] | Look at you! You think that he’s impressed? | 看看自己!你以为他对你有感觉? |
[57:20] | Don’t be a dummy, come with Mummy | 别犯傻了,跟妈妈回家 |
[57:25] | Mother… | 妈妈… |
[57:26] | No! | 不! |
[57:29] | No? | 不? |
[57:31] | Oh, I see how it is | 我明白了 |
[57:37] | Rapunzel knows best Rapunzel’s so mature now | 闺女最了解,闺女已经长大 |
[57:41] | Such a clever grown-up miss | 如此聪颖成熟的姑娘 |
[57:44] | Rapunzel knows best Fine, if you’re so sure now | 傻丫头最了解,如果你确信如此 |
[57:48] | – Go ahead, then give him this! – How did you… | – 就去把这个交给他! – 你怎么… |
[57:51] | This is why he’s here Don’t let him deceive you | 他为此留下,别让他骗了你 |
[57:55] | Give it to him, watch, you’ll see | 交给他,你会看清他 |
[57:57] | I will! | 我会的! |
[57:58] | Trust me, my dear That’s how fast he’ll leave you | 相信我,亲爱的,他会马上离开你 |
[58:02] | I won’t say I told you so | 我不说我早告诉过你 |
[58:05] | No, Rapunzel knows best So, if he’s such a dreamboat | 是啊,闺女最了解,如果他是那梦舟 |
[58:10] | Go and put him to the test | 那就去考验他 |
[58:12] | Mother, wait! | 妈妈,等等! |
[58:13] | If he’s lying, don’t come crying | 如果他骗了你,别向我哭诉 |
[58:20] | Mother knows best | 妈妈最了解你 |
[58:30] | FLYNN: So, can I ask you something? | 那么我能问你些事情吗? |
[58:35] | Is there any chance that I’m going to get super strength in my hand? | 我的手有可能会产生魔力吗? |
[58:38] | Because I’m not going to lie. That would be stupendous. | 说真的,那一定棒极了 |
[58:43] | Hey, you all right? | 嘿,你还好吧? |
[58:45] | Oh! Sorry, yes. Just lost in thought, I guess. | 啊!不好意思,我挺好,刚才想事儿了 |
[58:53] | Here’s the thing, | 我是想说 |
[58:55] | superhuman good looks, I’ve always had them. Born with it. | 这张脸已经很帅了,天生的 |
[58:58] | But superhuman strength. Can you imagine the possibilities of this? | 可超人的能力,你觉得我会有吗? |
[59:06] | Patience, boys. | 耐心点儿,小伙子 |
[59:09] | All good things to those who wait. | 好东西只留给那些懂得等待的人 |
[59:28] | Huh? | 啊? |
[59:33] | Well, I hope you’re here to apologise. | 好吧,我希望你到这里来是道歉的 |
[59:38] | No, put me down. Stop it! No! | 不,放开我,快放开我!停下! |
[59:41] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[59:44] | Give me him! | 把他给我! |
[59:46] | FLYNN: Stop, stop, stop! | 停下,停下,停下! |
[59:57] | Easy, boy. Easy! Settle down. | 冷静,孩子,冷静!冷静下来 |
[1:00:02] | Easy, boy. Easy. | 冷静,孩子,放松 |
[1:00:03] | Easy. | 放松 |
[1:00:07] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[1:00:12] | Now sit. | 坐下 |
[1:00:15] | Sit! | 坐下! |
[1:00:16] | – FLYNN: What? – Now drop the boot. | – 搞什么飞机? – 把靴子吐出来 |
[1:00:19] | Drop it. | 吐出来 |
[1:00:23] | You’re such a good boy! Yes, you are! | 真是个好孩子!是的,没错! |
[1:00:29] | You all tired from chasing this bad man all over the place? | 你为追这坏蛋跑这么远累坏了吧? |
[1:00:32] | – FLYNN: Excuse me? – Nobody appreciates you, do they? | – 打扰下? – 没人欣赏你,对吧? |
[1:00:36] | Do they? | 是吧? |
[1:00:38] | Oh, come on. He’s a bad horse! | 拜托,他是匹坏马! |
[1:00:40] | Oh, he’s nothing but a big sweetheart. | 它是个可爱的大宝贝 |
[1:00:44] | Isn’t that right… | 对吧… |
[1:00:46] | Maximus? | 马西姆? |
[1:00:48] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:00:50] | Look. Today is kind of the biggest day of my life, | 听着,今天是我一生中非常重要的一天 |
[1:00:55] | and the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested. | 我希望你不要逮捕这个人 |
[1:00:59] | Just for 24 hours, | 只要24小时 |
[1:01:01] | and then you can chase each other to your heart’s content. | 之后你们爱怎么追就怎么追 |
[1:01:05] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:01:10] | And it’s also my birthday. Just so you know. | 而且今天是我生日,你懂的 |
[1:02:05] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思,对不起 |
[1:02:30] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[1:02:47] | It’s for the lost princess. | 这支献给失踪的公主 |
[1:04:08] | MAN: To the boats! | 上船! |
[1:04:21] | Hey, Max! | 给,马克思! |
[1:04:25] | What? I bought them. | 怎么了?我买的 |
[1:04:31] | Most of them. | 大部分 |
[1:04:34] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪? |
[1:04:36] | Best day of your life? I figured you should have a decent seat. | 你人生最棒的一天?至少得有个像样的坐席 |
[1:04:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:05:00] | I’m terrified. | 有点儿害怕 |
[1:05:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:05:05] | I’ve been looking out a window for 18 years, | 我从窗口盼了它18年 |
[1:05:09] | dreaming about what it might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. | 幻想着那些光出现的场景 |
[1:05:16] | What if it’s not everything that I dreamed it would be? | 如果和我梦中不一样怎么办? |
[1:05:22] | It will be. | 不会的 |
[1:05:24] | And what if it is? What do I do then? | 一样又如何?然后我又该做什么? |
[1:05:30] | That’s the good part, I guess. You get to go find a new dream. | 我觉得那也是件好事儿 然后再找一个新梦想 |
[1:07:08] | RAPUNZEL: (SINGING) All those days watching from the windows | 那些天,遥望窗外 |
[1:07:13] | All those years, outside looking in | 那些年,寻觅自己 |
[1:07:18] | All that time, never even knowing | 那时候,从不知 |
[1:07:23] | Just how blind I’ve been | 自己的盲点 |
[1:07:28] | Now I’m here, blinking in the starlight | 我在这里,遥看星光闪烁 |
[1:07:33] | Now I’m here, suddenly I see | 我在这里,后知后觉 |
[1:07:37] | Standing here, it’s, oh, so clear | 在这里,一切如此清晰 |
[1:07:42] | I’m where I’m meant to be | 命中注定 |
[1:07:47] | And at last I see the light | 终于看见那光芒 |
[1:07:51] | And it’s like the fog has lifted | 拨开迷雾 |
[1:07:56] | And at last I see the light | 最终看见那光芒 |
[1:08:01] | And it’s like the sky is new | 似新天地 |
[1:08:05] | And it’s warm and real and bright | 如此温暖真实的光芒 |
[1:08:10] | And the world has somehow shifted | 为此斗转星移 |
[1:08:18] | All at once, everything looks different | 顷刻,改变一切 |
[1:08:23] | Now that I see you | 然后我看到了你 |
[1:08:35] | I have something for you, too. | 我也有东西要给你 |
[1:08:37] | I should have given it to you before, but I was just scared. | 我早就应该给你,但我很害怕 |
[1:08:41] | And the thing is, I’m not scared any more. You know what I mean? | 可是我不怕了,你懂我的意思吧? |
[1:08:47] | I’m starting to. | 但是我开始怕了 |
[1:08:54] | FLYNN: All those days chasing down a daydream | 那些天,追逐梦想 |
[1:08:59] | All those years, living in a blur | 那些年,沉溺浮华 |
[1:09:03] | All that time, never truly seeing | 那些时,从不知 |
[1:09:08] | Things the way they were | 万物真相 |
[1:09:12] | Now she’s here, shining in the starlight | 她在此,星光下闪耀 |
[1:09:17] | Now she’s here, suddenly I know | 她在此,惊觉 |
[1:09:22] | If she’s here, it’s crystal clear | 她在此,水晶般清澈 |
[1:09:27] | I’m where I’m meant to go | 这是命中注定 |
[1:09:31] | BOTH: And at last I see the light | 终于看见那光芒 |
[1:09:35] | And it’s like the fog has lifted | 似浓雾散去 |
[1:09:40] | And at last I see the light | 终于看见那光芒 |
[1:09:44] | And it’s like the sky is new | 似新天地 |
[1:09:48] | And it’s warm and real and bright | 如此温暖真实的光芒 |
[1:09:53] | And the world has somehow shifted | 为此斗转星移 |
[1:10:02] | All at once, everything is different | 顷刻,一切不同 |
[1:10:07] | Now that I see you | 然后我看到了你 |
[1:10:16] | Now that I… | 现在我… |
[1:10:19] | see you | 看到了你 |
[1:10:42] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事儿了吗? |
[1:10:45] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:10:47] | Oh, yes. | 不,没事 |
[1:10:49] | Yes, of course. I just… | 当然没事,我只是… |
[1:10:57] | I’m sorry. Everything is fine. | 没事没事,一切都很好 |
[1:11:00] | There’s just something I have to take care of. | 只是我得先处理些事 |
[1:11:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:11:16] | It’s all right, Pascal. | 没事的,帕斯卡 |
[1:11:25] | FLYNN: Ah! There you are! | 啊!你们在这! |
[1:11:27] | I’ve been searching everywhere for you guys since we got separated. | 自从走散以后,我就到处找你 |
[1:11:30] | The sideburns are coming in nice, huh? Got to be excited about that. | 你的鬓角越来越帅了,应该很高兴吧 |
[1:11:38] | Anyhow, I just wanted to say I shouldn’t have split. | 总之我不该偷偷溜走 |
[1:11:41] | The crown is all yours. I’ll miss you, but I think it’s for the | 你们的皇冠,我会想你们的,不过我看 |
[1:11:45] | best. | 咱们最好还是分家吧 |
[1:11:48] | Holding out on us again, eh, Rider? | 又想耍我们,是吗,瑞德? |
[1:11:52] | – What? – We heard you found something. | – 什么? – 听说你发现了好东西 |
[1:11:55] | Something much more valuable than a crown. | 比王冠更值钱 |
[1:11:59] | We want her instead. | 我要那个姑娘 |
[1:12:12] | I was starting to think you ran off with the crown and left me. | 我以为你拿着皇冠跑掉了 |
[1:12:22] | He did. | 没错 |
[1:12:24] | What? No. He wouldn’t. | 什么?不,他不会的 |
[1:12:28] | See for yourself. | 自己看 |
[1:12:34] | Eugene? | 尤金? |
[1:12:38] | Eugene! | 尤金! |
[1:12:42] | A fair trade. A crown for the girl with the magic hair. | 公平交易,王冠换魔发女孩 |
[1:12:49] | How much do you think someone would pay to stay young and healthy forever? | 为了年轻健康人们愿意出多少钱? |
[1:12:52] | No. Please. No! | 不,求你了,不! |
[1:12:56] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:05] | GOTHEL: Rapunzel! | 宝贝! |
[1:13:08] | Mother? | 妈妈? |
[1:13:14] | Oh, my precious girl! | 哦,我的宝贝女儿! |
[1:13:18] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[1:13:19] | Are you all right? Are you hurt? | 你还好吗? 受伤了吗? |
[1:13:22] | – How did you… – I was so worried about you, dear. | – 你怎么… – 我很担心你,亲爱的 |
[1:13:25] | So I followed you. And I saw them attack you and… | 所以我跟来了,看见他们袭击你… |
[1:13:29] | Oh, my. Let’s go before they come to! | 没事,在他们醒来之前,我们赶快离开! |
[1:14:02] | You were right, Mother. You were right about everything. | 你是对的,妈妈,你说的都是对的 |
[1:14:07] | I know, darling. I know. | 我知道,亲爱的,我知道 |
[1:14:24] | Look! | 看! |
[1:14:26] | The crown! | 王冠! |
[1:14:28] | Rapunzel. | 长发公主 |
[1:14:30] | Rapunzel! | 长发公主呢! |
[1:14:34] | FLYNN: No! Wait, guys! | 不!等等,伙计们! |
[1:14:39] | FLYNN: Rapunzel! | 长发公主! |
[1:15:00] | Let’s get this over with, Rider. | 我们做个了断吧,瑞德 |
[1:15:04] | Where are we going? | 去哪里? |
[1:15:14] | There. It never happened. | 宝贝,就当一切没发生过 |
[1:15:19] | Now, wash up for dinner. I’m making hazelnut soup. | 现在洗洗准备吃饭吧,我去做榛果汤 |
[1:15:27] | I really did try, Rapunzel. I tried to warn you what was out there. | 我跟你说过了,宝贝 我警告过你外面有多可怕 |
[1:15:34] | The world is dark and selfish and cruel. | 外面的世界黑暗自私 |
[1:15:39] | If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, | 哪怕是最微弱的阳光 |
[1:15:43] | it destroys it. | 也会被毁灭 |
[1:17:27] | How did you know about her? Tell me, now! | 你们怎么知道的她?告诉我,马上! |
[1:17:29] | It wasn’t us! It was the old lady! | 不是我们!是那个老婆婆! |
[1:17:32] | Old lady? | 老婆婆? |
[1:17:35] | Wait. No! Wait! | 等一下,不!等等! |
[1:17:37] | You don’t understand! She’s in trouble! Wait! | 你不明白!她有麻烦了!等等! |
[1:17:40] | Rapunzel? | 宝贝? |
[1:17:43] | What’s going on up there? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:17:49] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:17:52] | I’m the lost princess. | 我是那个失踪的公主 |
[1:17:54] | Please speak up, Rapunzel. You know how I hate the mumbling. | 大点声,你知道我讨厌嘀咕 |
[1:17:58] | I am the lost princess. | 我就是那个失踪的公主 |
[1:18:01] | Aren’t I? | 对不对? |
[1:18:04] | Did I mumble, Mother? | 我说的不清楚吗,妈妈? |
[1:18:08] | Or should I even call you that? | 还是,其实我根本就不应该这么喊你? |
[1:18:12] | Oh, Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself? | 孩子,你知道自己在说什么吗? |
[1:18:15] | Why would you ask such a ridiculous question? | 怎么会问这么可笑的问题? |
[1:18:17] | It was you! It was all you! | 是你!都因为你! |
[1:18:23] | Everything I did was to protect you. | 我所做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[1:18:28] | Rapunzel! | 站住! |
[1:18:29] | I’ve spent my entire life hiding from people | 我一生都在这里躲着那些 |
[1:18:32] | – who would use me for my power… – Rapunzel! | – 想要利用我的人… – 站住! |
[1:18:35] | …when I should have been hiding from you! | …而我应该首先远离你! |
[1:18:38] | Where will you go? He won’t be there for you. | 你去哪里?他不会在那里等你的 |
[1:18:41] | RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么了? |
[1:18:43] | GOTHEL: That criminal is to be hanged for his crimes. | 那个罪犯就应该为他的罪过处以绞刑 |
[1:18:47] | – No. – Now, now, it’s all right. | – 不 – 好了,好了,没事了 |
[1:18:50] | Listen to me. All of this is as it should be. | 听话,这一切都是理所应当 |
[1:18:55] | No! You were wrong about the world. | 不!你看错了这个世界 |
[1:18:59] | And you were wrong about me! | 你也看错我了! |
[1:19:02] | And I will never let you use my hair again! | 我永远也不会再让你碰我的头发! |
[1:19:15] | (SOFTLY) You want me to be the bad guy? | 你想让我唱黑脸? |
[1:19:18] | Fine, now I’m the bad guy. | 好,我就给你唱黑脸 |
[1:19:36] | What’s this? | 怎么会是? |
[1:19:37] | Open up! | 开门! |
[1:19:40] | – What’s the password? – What? | – 请说出密码? – 什么? |
[1:19:42] | – Nope. – Open this door! | – 错 – 开门! |
[1:19:45] | Not even close! | 大错特错! |
[1:19:47] | You have three seconds! One… | 给你三秒钟!一… |
[1:19:50] | Two… | 二… |
[1:19:54] | Three. | 三… |
[1:19:57] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:20:00] | Frying pans! Who knew, right? | 平底锅!这么好用谁能猜到? |
[1:20:32] | – Head down. – Head down. | – 低头 – 低头 |
[1:20:33] | – Arms in. – Arms in. | – 双臂夹紧 – 双臂夹紧 |
[1:20:35] | – Knees apart. – Knees apart. Knees apart? | – 双腿分开 – 双腿分开,双腿分开? |
[1:20:37] | Why do I need to keep my knees apart… | 双腿分开做什么… |
[1:20:47] | Max! You brought them here? | 马克思!你把他们带来的? |
[1:20:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:55] | No, really. Thank you. | 真的,非常感谢 |
[1:21:00] | I feel maybe this whole time, | 我想我们过去的误会 |
[1:21:01] | we’ve just been misunderstanding one another, | 我们一直在误会对方 |
[1:21:03] | and we’re really just… | 一直… |
[1:21:05] | You’re right, we should go. | 没错,我们该走了 |
[1:21:14] | Max? | 马克思? |
[1:21:16] | Max! | 马克思! |
[1:21:18] | Max! | 马克思! |
[1:21:29] | Okay, Max. Let’s see how fast you can run. | 好吧,马克思,让我见识下你能跑多快 |
[1:21:52] | Rapunzel? | 长发公主你在吗? |
[1:21:55] | Rapunzel, let down your hair! | 长发公主,放下你的头发! |
[1:22:12] | Rapunzel, I thought I’d never see you again. | 长发公主,我以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:22:14] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:22:23] | Now look what you’ve done, Rapunzel. | 瞧瞧你都干了些什么,我的好女儿 |
[1:22:26] | Oh, don’t worry, dear. Our secret will die with him. | 别担心,亲爱的 他会带着这个秘密进坟墓的 |
[1:22:32] | GOTHEL: And as for us… | 至于我们… |
[1:22:35] | We are going where no one will ever find you again. | 我们会去一个永远没人能找到的地方 |
[1:22:46] | Rapunzel, really! | 你,行了! |
[1:22:48] | Enough already! Stop fighting me! | 够了!不要再反抗了! |
[1:22:53] | No! I won’t stop! | 不!我不会停止! |
[1:22:55] | For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight! | 我会用尽余生来反抗你! |
[1:22:58] | I will never stop trying to get away from you! | 我会想方设法摆脱你! |
[1:23:04] | But if you let me save him, I will go with you. | 但如果你让我救他,我就跟你走 |
[1:23:10] | No! No, Rapunzel. | 不!不要 |
[1:23:13] | I’ll never run. I’ll never try to escape. | 我不会离开,不再试图逃走 |
[1:23:17] | Just let me heal him and you and I will be together, | 只要让我救他,你和我就永远在一起 |
[1:23:20] | forever, just like you want. | 永远,就像你想要的 |
[1:23:23] | Everything will be the way it was. | 一切都会回到从前 |
[1:23:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:23:28] | Just like you want. | 就像你想要的 |
[1:23:33] | Just let me heal him. | 只要让我救他 |
[1:23:42] | In case you get any ideas about following us. | 防止你试图跟踪我们 |
[1:23:47] | Eugene! | 尤金! |
[1:23:55] | I’m so sorry. Everything is going to be okay, though. | 真对不起,一切都会好起来的 |
[1:23:58] | No, Rapunzel. | 不,长发公主 |
[1:23:59] | I promise. You have to trust me. Come on. Just breathe. | 我保证,相信我,快,挺住 |
[1:24:02] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[1:24:05] | And I can’t let you die. | 我不能看着你死掉 |
[1:24:07] | But if you do then you will die. | 但你这么做,你就会死的 |
[1:24:11] | Hey. It’s going to be all right. | 嘿,一切都会好起来的 |
[1:24:20] | Rapunzel. | 长发公主 |
[1:24:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:24:32] | Eugene… | 尤金… |
[1:24:34] | No! | 不! |
[1:24:44] | What have you done? What have you done? | 你都干了什么?你都干了什么? |
[1:24:48] | No! | 不! |
[1:24:53] | No! No. No! | 不!不!不! |
[1:25:26] | No, no, no. Eugene. | 不,不,不要,尤金 |
[1:25:31] | No! Look at me. I’m right here. Don’t go. Stay with me. | 不!看着我,我在这儿,不要离开我,挺住 |
[1:25:36] | (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow Let your power shine | 魔花闪烁,借汝之力 |
[1:25:39] | Make the clock reverse Bring back what once was mine | 闪回时间,还我容颜 |
[1:25:42] | Rapunzel. | 长发公主 |
[1:25:43] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:48] | (WEAKLY) You were my new dream. | 你就是我的新梦想 |
[1:25:53] | And you were mine. | 你也是我的 |
[1:26:21] | (SINGING) Heal what has been hurt | 治愈伤痛 |
[1:26:26] | Change the Fates’ design | 逆命而上 |
[1:26:31] | Save what has been lost | 还吾所失 |
[1:26:37] | Bring back what once was mine | 返吾本相 |
[1:26:43] | What once was mine | 我的时光 |
[1:27:43] | Rapunzel? | 公主? |
[1:27:44] | (GASPS) Eugene? | 尤金? |
[1:27:48] | Did I ever tell you I’ve got a thing for brunettes? | 我有跟你说过我特别萌棕发女生吗? |
[1:27:54] | Eugene! | 尤金! |
[1:29:34] | FLYNN: Well, you can imagine what happened next. | 后面的故事,想必你们都知道了吧 |
[1:29:40] | The kingdom rejoiced, for their lost princess had returned. | 王国举国欢庆,庆祝公主回归 |
[1:29:44] | The party lasted an entire week, and honestly I don’t remember most of it. | 庆祝活动持续了一周 说实话,我大部分都忘了 |
[1:29:49] | Dreams came true all over the place. | 每个人都实现了梦想 |
[1:29:51] | That guy went on to become the most famous concert pianist in the world, | 这家伙成了全世界最知名的钢琴家 |
[1:29:55] | if you can believe it! | 如果你相信的话! |
[1:29:58] | And this guy? He eventually found true love. | 这家伙?他终于找到了真爱 |
[1:30:02] | As for this guy, I assume he’s happy. He’s never told me otherwise. | 这家伙,我想他应该很欢乐 虽然他从来没跟我说 |
[1:30:09] | Thanks to Maximus, | 多亏了马克西姆 |
[1:30:10] | crime in the kingdom disappeared almost overnight. | 王国的犯罪活动几乎一夜之间销声匿迹 |
[1:30:14] | As did most of the apples. | 就像国内的苹果一样 |
[1:30:18] | Pascal never changed. | 帕斯卡还是老样子 |
[1:30:25] | At last Rapunzel was home. And she finally had a real family. | 最后长发公主终于回家了 她终于有了真正的家 |
[1:30:31] | She was a princess worth waiting for. | 她是一位值得人民等待的公主 |
[1:30:33] | Beloved by all, she led her kingdom with all the grace and wisdom | 受人民爱戴 她用优雅和智慧领导着她的臣民 |
[1:30:37] | that her parents did before her. | 就像她父母一样 |
[1:30:40] | And, as for me, I started going by Eugene again, | 至于我,我开始用尤金 |
[1:30:43] | stopped thieving and turned it all around. | 当然不是继续做老本行 一百八十度大转弯了 |
[1:30:45] | But I know what the big question is. | 我知道关键问题是 |
[1:30:48] | Did Rapunzel and I ever get married? | 长发公主最后和我结婚了吗 |
[1:30:50] | I’m pleased to tell you | 我很高兴的告诉你 |
[1:30:51] | that after years and years of asking and asking and asking… | 很多年以后,她不断的向我求婚求婚求婚… |
[1:30:58] | I finally said yes. | 我终于同意了 |
[1:31:00] | RAPUNZEL: (SCOLDING) Eugene. FLYNN: All right, I asked her. | – 尤金 – 好吧,是我求她的 |
[1:31:04] | RAPUNZEL: And we’re living happily ever after. | 然后我们从此过上了幸福的生活 |
[1:31:07] | FLYNN: Yes, we are. | 是的,没错 |