英文名称:Charlie's Angels:Full Throttle
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | Get off the babysitter. Daddy’s home. | 打发保姆,爸爸回家了 |
[02:20] | What is an Angel doing so far from Heaven? | 为什么天使要远离天堂? |
[02:32] | I’m no Angel. | 我不是那种天使 |
[03:04] | This is hostel, yeah? | 这里是民宿,对吧? |
[03:49] | I’m good at the bull, no? | 我很会骑公牛,对吧? |
[04:43] | Marshal Ray Carter? I’m Alex Munday. I’ll be your rescuer today. | 雷・卡特执法官,我是艾丽斯・蒙戴 今天我是来救你的 |
[04:48] | I didn’t think you’d find me. How many men do you have? | 我以为你们找不到我了 你们一共派几个人过来? |
[04:51] | I’ve got two girlfriends in the bar. | 我的两个姐妹淘在酒吧里 |
[04:53] | They have 50 armed men. | 他们有五十个大男人戴着枪 |
[04:55] | I know. It hardly seems fair. Come on. | 我知道,人生本来就不公平,来吧 |
[05:01] | – What is it? – My ribs. | – 怎么了? – 我的肋骨 |
[05:04] | Dylan? Dylan, we need to get out of here. | 黛伦,我们得离开这里 |
[05:07] | I’m on top of it. | 我正在处理 |
[05:19] | – They got my ring. – I’m sure your wife will understand. | – 他们拿走我的戒指 – 我相信你太太会谅解的 |
[05:38] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[05:39] | Kill them all! | 干掉她! |
[06:24] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[06:50] | Just once, I’d like to walk out of a bar. | 只要一次就好,我想走着离开酒吧 |
[07:12] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[07:30] | Now! | 快点 |
[07:55] | – Get in! – You got him? | – 上去 – 你扶好他了吗? |
[08:04] | Dylan! | 黛伦 |
[08:07] | Go for it! | 快点 |
[08:09] | – Dylan! – I’m trying! | – 黛伦 – 我在快了 |
[08:21] | I’m afraid I underestimated you guys. | 恐怕我低估了你们的能耐 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:25] | That happens a lot. | 常有人那么说 |
[08:52] | It was three girls! | 三个女孩子 |
[08:53] | Three crazy beautiful girls. | 三个不要命的漂亮女孩子 |
[08:55] | But we have the ring. | 把人带走了 |
[08:57] | I always knew this day would come… | 我就知道会有今天 |
[09:00] | Let’s go to plan B. | 咱们按B计划行动 |
[09:06] | Once upon a time, there were three very different little girls. | 很久很久以前 有三个与众不同的小女孩 |
[09:26] | Come on, Alex. This is the last pass. You can do it! | 加油,艾丽斯,这是最后一次 你可以的 |
[09:31] | Harder! Harder! Harder! | 加油 |
[09:52] | I want you! I want you now! | 我要单挑你,放马过来 |
[09:55] | Who grew up to be three very different women. | 长大后变成三个与众不同的女人 |
[10:00] | No. | 不 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | You, hot water. | 你去拿热水 |
[10:37] | Here it goes. Here it goes. | 它出来了 |
[10:42] | There we go. | 好了 |
[10:43] | Now they work for me. My name is Charlie. | 现在她们为我工作,我是查理 |
[11:56] | Perimeter secure. We’re ready for takeoff. | 全区封锁,准备起飞 |
[11:59] | Well done, Agent McDowell. | 做得好,麦唐威探员 |
[13:58] | Hey, check this out. | 快来看 |
[14:02] | Our first piece of mail. | 我们的第一封信 |
[14:11] | – Your 10-year high-school reunion. – It’ll be a fun night, Nat. | – 你的十周年高中同学会 – 一定会很好玩的,小娜 |
[14:15] | – Isn’t that cool? – It’s great. | – 那真的很酷吧? – 太棒了 |
[14:19] | I still can’t believe Nat and Pete are moving in together. | 我还是不敢相信 小娜跟彼特居然住到一起了 |
[14:23] | – Our little Angel’s growing up. – It’s wild that Natalie owns property. | – 我们的小娇娃长大了 – 这太扯了,娜塔丽有车子 |
[14:27] | The most expensive thing I own are these boots. | 我最值钱的财产是这双靴子 |
[14:29] | – Excuse me. Those are my boots. – Whatever. My point is– | – 对不起,那是我的靴子 – 随便,我的重点是… |
[14:37] | I forgot my point. | 我忘了重点是什么 |
[14:39] | You’re broke, horny and wearing my boots. | 你破产、色欲薰心、穿着我的靴子 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | So you thought you could escape my fortress. | 你以为你能逃出我的堡垒 |
[14:51] | Not so fast. | 别高兴得太早 |
[14:57] | – Oh, my God! Jason. – Surprise. | – 天啊,杰森 – 大惊喜 |
[15:00] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[15:04] | That was fun. | 那真的很好玩 |
[15:05] | Fun. Yeah. | 很好玩,对 |
[15:08] | – What are you doing here? – I miss you. Look– | – 你来这里做什么? – 我很想你,听着 |
[15:16] | What are you doing later, after this? Later on? | 这里弄好后,你要做什么? 我是说晚一点? |
[15:21] | Jason, I thought we were on a time-out. | 杰森,我们说好要冷静一下 |
[15:25] | What? We can’t fool around at all? | 什么?我们连玩玩都不行吗? |
[15:28] | Hey, Jason. I didn’t think you’d make it. | 杰森,我以为你不会来了 |
[15:32] | Yeah, the photo shoot ran late. Plus, I wanted to miss all the heavy stuff. | 对,拍照活动拖蛮久的 而且我想逃避帮忙搬重物的工作 |
[15:36] | – Hey, Jason. – Hey. | 杰森 |
[15:38] | – How’s the sequel going? – Great. | – 续集拍得如何? – 很顺利 |
[15:40] | We had, like, 13 writers, so it should be pretty good. | 我们找来13位编剧 应该会很不错 |
[15:43] | – I loved the first one. – Yeah, it was great. | – 我喜欢第一部 – 对,真的很精彩 |
[15:47] | 《Max imum Extreme-2》 Sorry. We got a great title for this one: Maximum Extreme-2. | 抱歉,这一部的片名取好了 |
[15:55] | The premiere’s Friday, so I brought you tickets. | 首映典礼在星期五 我帮你们准备好门票了 |
[15:58] | I love tickets! | 我喜欢门票 |
[16:03] | – Hello? – Yeah? | – 喂 – 怎么了? |
[16:05] | – Be right in. – Thanks. | – 马上到 – 谢谢 |
[16:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:10] | – Thanks for helping out, Jason. – Yeah, yeah. | – 谢谢你来帮忙,杰森 – 对 |
[16:14] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[16:18] | Bosley! | 波西 |
[16:19] | What’s happening, Angels? How y’all doing? | 怎么样?娇娃们,你们还好吧? |
[16:22] | – Hey. – Hey, Bos. | 老波 |
[16:24] | Look here. I see my brother ain’t checked the books in a while. | 听着,我发现我兄弟有阵子没对帐 |
[16:27] | We have a book? | 我们有帐本吗? |
[16:29] | Look here, lovelies, I only been here a few days, but will you explain… | 听着,美女们,我才来上班几天 你们能解释一下 |
[16:33] | …what the hell is this? | 这是什么东西吗? |
[16:35] | Now, what–? | 搞什么? |
[16:38] | Careful with that, Bos. | 小心点,老波 |
[16:41] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[16:43] | And I also see y’all being played. Five G’s for a Kevlar vest? | 我还发现你们被骗了 防弹背心要五千块? |
[16:47] | – We need those. – They’re made especially for us. | – 我们需要那个 – 那是专门为我们订做的 |
[16:50] | What? You all fine, but you crazy. | 什么?你们很漂亮,但你们疯了 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么? |
[16:58] | Bosley, come here. | 波西,过来 |
[17:00] | – Have a seat, Bos. – Okay. | – 坐吧,老波 – 好的 |
[17:02] | – Bos. – What? | – 老波 – 什么? |
[17:03] | B. | 波 |
[17:06] | Your brother didn’t sweat the details. | 你兄弟没跟你解释清楚 |
[17:08] | – We do what it takes. – Right. | – 我们得做该做的事 – 对 |
[17:11] | So, what does a Bosley do around here? | 在这里波西该做什么? |
[17:13] | – He does the most important job of all. – What’s that? | – 他做最重要的工作 – 什么工作? |
[17:17] | He connects us with Charlie. | 他帮我们跟查理联络 |
[17:22] | Okay. All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | – Good morning, Angels. – Good morning, Charlie. | – 早安,娇娃们 – 早安,查理 |
[17:28] | Bosley, I hope the Angels aren’t being too rough on you. | 波西,希望娇娃们没有为难你 |
[17:32] | Man, please. I date fat women. What are you talking about? | 兄弟,拜托,我跟胖女人交往 你在胡说什么? |
[17:37] | Great work in Mongolia, Angels… | 蒙古的任务很成功,娇娃们 |
[17:39] | …but I’m afraid the case has taken a new turn. | 恐怕案子有新发展 |
[17:43] | Goddamn! What the f–? Look– Look– | 该死,搞什么?快点看 |
[17:47] | I know where I’m watching the game at tonight. Look at that. | 我知道今晚该去哪里看球赛 看看那玩意 |
[17:51] | Angels, I’d like to introduce Roger Wixon, senior director of the FBI. | 娇娃们,我要跟你们介绍 罗杰・威克森,联邦调查局资深主任 |
[17:55] | – Pleasure to meet you. – Pleasure. | – 幸会 – 非常荣幸 |
[17:57] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 哈喽 |
[17:58] | Over the years, the Townsend Agency… | 多年来汤森侦探社 |
[18:01] | …has worked on projects for the bureau… | 为联邦调查局执行计划 |
[18:03] | …but never one with so many innocent lives at stake. | 但内容不曾涉及众多无辜性命 |
[18:07] | Hey, I’m busy watching that doggone screen. | 我正忙着看超大屏幕 |
[18:11] | Good job, Bos. | 做得好,老波 |
[18:14] | Angels, you’re aware of the Federal Witness Protection Program. | 娇娃们,你们都知道 联邦证人保护计划 |
[18:18] | People who testify against major crime figures… | 作证指控重大罪犯的人 |
[18:20] | …are relocated and given new identities. | 必须搬家,以新身分过生活 |
[18:22] | The identities of these witnesses are protected by a program called HALO: | 这些证人的身分受到幻影计划保护 |
[18:27] | Hidden Alias List Operation. | 机密化名清单行动的昵称 |
[18:29] | The list is encrypted on two titanium rings. | 清单经过加密 存放在两枚钦制戒指里 |
[18:33] | The data on each ring is indecipherable on its own… | 每枚戒指的资料无法独自加以解读 |
[18:36] | …but when they are read together, their codes unlock each other. | 只要将两份资料放在一起 它们会各自为彼此解密 |
[18:40] | Who wears the rings? | 戒指在谁手上? |
[18:42] | The head of the U.S. Marshal Service was wearing one. | 一枚由美国执法局局长保护 |
[18:45] | – Ray Carter. – Good morning. | – 雷・卡特 – 早安 |
[18:47] | – Hey, how are you feeling? – Couple of fractured ribs, but I’ll live. | – 你还好吧? – 肋骨断了几根,我没事 |
[18:51] | Who wears the other ring? | 另一枚戒指在手上? |
[18:52] | The head of security for the Justice Department, William Rose Bailey. | 司法部安全单位负责人 威廉・罗斯・贝利 |
[18:56] | Unfortunately, he was killed this morning. | 不幸的是今天早上他遇害身亡 |
[18:59] | – Now both rings are in the open. – So the list is out. | – 现在两枚戒指下落不明 – 名单已经外流 |
[19:02] | Someone’s contacted the major crime families offering to sell the list. | 有人跟大型黑道组织兜售清单 |
[19:08] | One of our protected witness, Alan Caufield… | 一名受保护证人,亚伦・考菲德 |
[19:10] | …was found dead at home in the Valley. | 被发现陈尸在谷区家中 |
[19:12] | Angels, we need to get the HALO rings back before the list is sold. | 娇娃们,我们得在清单被卖掉前 将幻影戒指找回来 |
[19:17] | – We’ll start at the Caufield house. – See if that leads us to HALO. | – 我们得在考菲德家找起 – 说不定那能带我们找到幻影戒指 |
[19:21] | Hey, Charlie, we could really use Bosley’s help on this one. | 查理,这次我们真的需要波西帮忙 |
[19:25] | – Get to drive the racecar? – Not today. | – 我可以开赛车? – 今天不行 |
[19:28] | – Blow up a castle? – Not yet, Bos. | – 炸掉城堡? – 还不行,老波 |
[19:30] | Well, what do y’all need me to do? | 你们要我做什么? |
[19:33] | – Read some body language. – Hell, yeah. | – 解读身体语言 – 该死,太棒了 |
[20:04] | I’m not going nowhere near no dead body. | 我绝对不要碰尸体 |
[20:12] | Freeze, ladies. If you’re not a dead body, other side of the ropes. | 不要动,美女们,不是尸体的人 请站在管制区外 |
[20:16] | We got a serious situation here. My men have the area secure. | 事情大条了,我的人已经封锁全区 |
[20:19] | I have to ask you to evacuate immediately. | 我得请你们立刻撤离 |
[20:21] | We got a 211, a 183, believe it or not, we got an 11-350, and it ain’t pretty. | 我们有211、183状况 还有11350,大事真的不妙 |
[20:27] | An 11-350? You found an illegal chinchilla ranch on the premises? | 11350,你们在附近 发现非法龙猫牧场? |
[20:32] | It’s a chinchilla farm. | 是龙猫农场 |
[20:34] | But you’re good. | 你真的很厉害 |
[20:36] | Negatory to orders to relinquish locality. | 当地警方拒绝交出管辖权 |
[20:38] | Circumspect to your observation… | 在你的严密监视下 |
[20:41] | …we’ll proceed to the interior of the dwelling with your accompaniment. | 我们愿意接受你的陪同 到屋里搜证 |
[20:45] | Well, I do not copy. Repeat, do not copy. I’ll have to ask my sergeant. | 我不接受,重复 我不接受,我得请示我的长官 |
[20:50] | Your sergeant is here. | 你的长官就在这里 |
[21:11] | Hands off. | 闪开 |
[21:13] | If you had your game faces on at the academy, you ought to figure this out. | 如果你在警校时用功一点 你应该知道这是怎么一回事 |
[21:17] | Simple café coronary. Freak show choked to death. | 普通的冠状动脉问题 这家伙是噎死的 |
[21:21] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[21:23] | Examination of soft palate reveals porcine byproduct… | 检查过软上颔后发现猪肉副产品 |
[21:27] | …lodged in vestibule. | 卡在喉咙 |
[21:30] | Okay, let’s do this. Come on, baby. | 好吧,就这么办,来吧,宝贝 |
[21:33] | Caufield shows no signs of trauma to the larynx. | 考菲德的喉咙没有受伤 |
[21:36] | His struggle pattern indicates that he didn’t choke. | 打斗模式证明他不是噎死 |
[21:41] | He was smothered. | 他是被闷死 |
[21:42] | Ladies, we got some carnauba residue. | 女士们,我们发现巴西棕搁残余物 |
[21:45] | Pineapple. | 菠萝 |
[21:47] | Oh, it’s Sex Wax. Best for your stick. | 防滑板,可以让你顺一点 |
[21:50] | Pardon me? | 你说什么? |
[21:52] | – The killer’s a surfer. – How do you know? | – 凶手是冲浪手 – 你怎么知道? |
[21:54] | He used the credit card he uses to scrape wax off his board… | 他用刮掉冲浪板蜡的信用卡 |
[21:58] | …to gain entry into the house. | 撬开门闯进屋里 |
[22:00] | Thrasher scumbag surfers. | 天杀的冲浪手 |
[22:03] | Freeze! | 不要动 |
[22:05] | I found a foreign print. He was wearing reissued 1989 Air Jordans. | 我发现陌生脚印 他穿再版1989年飞人乔丹鞋 |
[22:10] | A limited promotional version sold… | 限量宣传版 |
[22:12] | …only at the Foot Locker in Fontana, in the summer of 2002. | 只有2002年夏天 在芳塔纳的球鞋专卖店有出售 |
[22:16] | There’s a discrepancy in weight distribution… | 左右两边 |
[22:19] | …between the left and right sides. | 重心分布不平均 |
[22:22] | An anterior cruciate ligament that was repaired in the last year. | 去年修复过后十字韧带 |
[22:28] | All right, who did it? | 好吧,这是谁干的? |
[22:29] | A killer with a scar on his knee who surfs. | 凶手是膝盖有伤疤的冲浪手 |
[22:31] | Did he stink? | 他很臭吗? |
[22:33] | There’s a hurricane off Baja. That means good swells for south beaches. | 巴哈外海有飓风来袭 那代表南部海滩应该有大浪 |
[22:36] | Was there a lot of blood? | 有很多血吗? |
[22:38] | Offshore winds, Third Point. Malibu’s pumping. | 外海三级风,马里布是好地点 |
[22:41] | – Alex, surfboards are at your house. – Share it with me, Angels. | – 艾丽斯,冲浪板在你家 – 快告诉我,娇娃们 |
[22:46] | Freeze! | 不要动 |
[22:51] | Daddy? Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[22:54] | Darling! I was meeting your mother in Bali, and they canceled the flight. | 亲爱的,我本来要到巴厘岛找你妈 结果班机被取消了 |
[22:58] | Some sort of monsoon. So how is my favorite little ferret? | 是季风雨的关系 我最心爱的小宝贝还好吧? |
[23:03] | Do the face. | 装一下鬼脸 |
[23:06] | No, come on. Do it properly. | 不,来吧,好好做一次 |
[23:14] | That is so cute. I do the whiskers with my dad. | 那真的好可爱 我也会装鬼脸给我爸看 |
[23:18] | Mr. Munday, it is such a pleasure to finally meet you. | 蒙戴先生,很荣幸终于见到你了 |
[23:22] | I’m Dylan. | 我是黛伦 |
[23:24] | That’s Natalie. | 她是娜塔丽 |
[23:25] | I assure you, none of the stories are true. | 我跟你保证那些故事都不是真的 |
[23:28] | Well, some of them are. | 有些是真的 |
[23:32] | So you work with Alex at the hospital? | 你们跟艾丽斯是医院同事? |
[23:37] | Yes! Natalie works in the psychiatric ward… | 对,娜塔丽在精神科病房工作 |
[23:41] | …and Dylan is the head of gynecology. | 黛伦是妇产科负责人 |
[23:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[23:47] | – So young. – I know. | – 真是青年才俊 – 我知道 |
[23:49] | We were just on our way out. We have a major procedure coming up, so…. | 我们正要出门 等一下要动一个重大手术,所以… |
[23:54] | – Duty calls. Sorry. – I’ve got to prep. | – 有责任在身,抱歉 – 我得去做准备 |
[23:58] | Scrub up. | 我要去消毒 |
[23:59] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[24:01] | See you in a minute. | 待会见 |
[24:02] | It’s just a tiny emergency. Make yourself at home. | 小事一桩,你在家里等我 |
[24:05] | We’ll talk later. Go save lives. | 待会再聊,我得去救人一命 |
[24:08] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[24:13] | Head of gynecology? | 妇产科负责人? |
[24:26] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[24:30] | Bos? There’s a waxer on your 6. | 老波? 你的六点钟方向有个涂蜡手? |
[24:32] | Is that you, Lord? | 是您在说话吗?上帝 |
[24:33] | Get in there and see if he uses pineapple Sex Wax. | 去看看他是否用菠萝防滑蜡 |
[24:36] | Dylan, check it out. | 黛伦,看吧 |
[24:39] | I got sand in my ass. I can’t hardly walk. | 沙子卡在我的屁股里 我根本走不动 |
[24:42] | Just blend in. Be cool, Bos. | 快混过去,装做酷一点,老波 |
[24:53] | Got any wax? | 你有蜡吗? |
[24:55] | Great job, Bos. | 做得好,老波 |
[24:58] | Is that grape? It’s grape. | 是葡萄口味吗?是葡萄口味 |
[25:01] | It’s grape! | 是葡萄口味 |
[25:03] | Yes, sir! | 没错 |
[25:04] | Suspect four eliminated. | 排除四号嫌犯 |
[25:11] | What’s up, Angel? | 还好吧?娇娃 |
[25:16] | – Madison Lee? – Natalie Cook? | – 麦迪逊・李 – 娜塔丽・库克 |
[25:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:22] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:24] | – I get the newsletter. – Of course. | – 我有订通讯报 – 当然 |
[25:27] | Wow. I’ve heard so many stories about you. You’re my favorite Angel. | 我听说很多你的伟大故事 你是我最喜欢的娇娃 |
[25:31] | She won the Nobel Prize for her research on flying mammals. | 她研究飞行哺乳动物 得到诺贝尔奖 |
[25:35] | And predicted Carmine DeSoto’s every move… | 利用《Cosmo》床边占星专栏 |
[25:37] | …by using the Cosmo Bedside Astrologer. | 预测卡曼迪索托的一举一动 |
[25:42] | I also set the clock on Charlie’s VCR. | 我还帮查理设定录像机的时间 |
[25:47] | And she invented the molar mike. | 她发明了迫击炮牛奶 |
[25:50] | – Dylan and Alex? – Yeah. | – 黛伦与艾丽斯? – 对 |
[25:55] | – God, how I miss stakeouts. – I know. Aren’t they the best? | – 天啊,我超怀念监视行动的 – 我知道,它们是最棒的吧? |
[25:59] | Bring it on Bitch! | 放马过来,混蛋 |
[26:04] | Only one waxer left. | 只剩下一名涂蜡手 |
[26:06] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[26:08] | Subpatellar scar, left knee. | 髌下伤疤,左膝 |
[26:10] | Check it out. Brown shorts, red board, 11 o’clock. What do you think? | 看一下,棕短裤,红色冲浪板 11点钟方向,你觉得呢? |
[26:17] | – Yummy. – That’s what I thought. | – 很可口 – 我也那么想 |
[26:19] | Case closed. Nat, move in. Dylan thinks he’s hot. | 破案了,小娜,展开行动 黛伦觉得他很帅 |
[26:22] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[26:23] | You always fall for the bad guy. | 你老是爱上坏男人 |
[26:26] | Then this guy must be really evil. | 这家伙应该是超邪恶的 |
[26:29] | You should see the new agency. It’s beautiful. | 你该到新办公室看看,真的很漂亮 |
[26:32] | Maybe I will. Tell Charlie hello for me when you see him. | 或许我会的 见到查理时,帮我跟他问好 |
[26:38] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[27:05] | There she goes. | 她走了 |
[27:08] | Who do you think will be the first of us to leave? | 你觉得我们之中谁会先离开? |
[27:11] | You, me or Natalie? | 你、我或娜塔丽? |
[27:13] | – What are you talking about? – I think it’ll be Nat. | – 你在胡说什么? – 我想一定是小娜 |
[27:16] | Why? Did she say something? | 为什么?她说了什么吗? |
[27:18] | Nat and Pete live together now. Soon they’ll be engaged… | 小娜跟彼特住在一起 很快他们会订婚 |
[27:21] | …and you and I will wear pink dresses… | 你跟我得穿上粉红色伴娘服 |
[27:23] | …at the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Pete Kominsky. | 参加彼特・康明斯基夫妇的婚礼 |
[27:28] | Yeah, but even if she got married, she’d never leave us. | 对,可是就算她结婚了 她也不会离开我们 |
[27:32] | Sooner or later, you and I are gonna have to break in a new Angel. | 迟早你和我得跟新娇娃搭档 |
[27:38] | Good morning, Angels. | 早安,娇娃们 |
[27:40] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早安,查理 |
[27:44] | – Good morning, Angels. – Good morning, Charlie. | – 早安,娇娃们 – 早安,查理 |
[27:51] | Good morning, Angels. | 早安,娇娃们 |
[27:53] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早安,查理 |
[27:57] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早安,查理 |
[28:03] | I mean, you didn’t think it would be the three of us forever, did you? | 你该不会以为 我们三个会永远搭档下去吧? |
[28:08] | I think I lost my nuts. Your nuts ever get small? | 我摸不到我的蛋蛋 你的蛋蛋会变小吗? |
[28:11] | When I get in water, they just shrink up. They become like one marble. | 我一下水,蛋蛋就会缩小 变得跟弹珠差不多 |
[28:29] | Killer, huh? | 很讨厌吧? |
[28:32] | I just got so excited. | 我真的好兴奋 |
[28:33] | When it’s big like that, I love to ride it hard and rough. | 它那么大时,我喜欢来点猛的 |
[28:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:39] | The way I was getting pounded, I’m gonna be wet for hours. | 我老是被泡,得在水里待个几小时 |
[28:57] | Catch you later. | 待会见 |
[29:00] | Randy Emmers. | 兰迪・艾莫斯 |
[29:05] | – Pineapple Sex Wax. – “The Coal Bowl.” | – 菠萝防滑蜡 – “煤坑赛道” |
[29:09] | Hey, check it out. “Leo,” that could be his next target. | 看吧,“李欧” 那应该是他的下一个目标 |
[29:22] | This is it. | 过去瞧瞧吧 |
[29:24] | The Coal Bowl. | 煤坑赛道 |
[29:26] | Let’s get dirty. | 我们该大玩一场 |
[29:40] | – I’ll buy in. – I’ll find Leo. | – 我去报名 – 我找李欧 |
[29:43] | I’ll look for Emmers. | 我去找艾莫斯 |
[29:45] | – I’ll look for Emmers. – Yeah. | – 我去找艾莫斯 – 对 |
[29:52] | All right, Leo, you’re mine. | 好吧,李欧,你是我的了 |
[29:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:57] | – You in charge here? – You know it. | – 你是负责人? – 没错 |
[29:59] | – I want in. – It’s a two-G buy-in. Winner takes all. | – 我要报名 – 报名费两千块,赢家通杀 |
[30:03] | – Rules are, there are no rules. – I’m down. | – 规则是没有规则 – 我接受 |
[30:07] | Three out of four don’t cross the finish line. | 四分之三的人到不了终点 |
[30:10] | I’ll take those odds. | 我愿意冒险 |
[30:17] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样? |
[30:19] | – Metzger’s at the far double. – Is this your first time–? | – 梅兹杰在对面的双环区 – 这是你第一次… |
[30:22] | Carmichael’s at the finish line. | 卡麦克在终点 |
[30:25] | I was thinking may– | 我想或… |
[30:48] | You and Pete moving in together is a big deal. | 你跟彼特住在一起是很重要的事 |
[30:50] | – Yeah, it’s great, isn’t it? – So where do you see this going? | – 对,那真的很棒吧? – 你觉得未来呢? |
[30:54] | Going? I’m confused. | 未来?我不懂 |
[30:57] | Okay, say someone was to come up to me and say: | 好吧,假设有人跑来跟我说 |
[31:00] | “Hey, Dylan, do you think Natalie wants to get married?” | “黛伦,你觉得娜塔丽想结婚吗?” |
[31:04] | What? Did Pete ask you to ask me if I wanted to get married? | 什么?彼特要你来问我 我想不想结婚吗? |
[31:09] | – No. – Because we just moved in together. | – 不 – 我们才刚刚住在一起 |
[31:12] | Heads up, I’ve spotted Emmers. I’m on him. | 等一下,我看到艾莫斯了 我要去盯他 |
[31:14] | Red bike, red helmet. | 红色摩托车,红色安全帽 |
[31:38] | Nat, number 25. Check it out. | 小娜,25号,看吧 |
[31:41] | The lion. That’s Leo. | 狮子,他就是李欧 |
[31:44] | I got it. The guy in blue. | 我看到了,穿蓝衣的家伙 |
[31:59] | I got shut out. | 我被挡开了 |
[32:07] | – What was that? – He’s after Leo. | – 那是怎么一回事? – 他在追杀李欧 |
[32:19] | He just took out a guy in the front double. | 他在前双环区撂倒一个家伙 |
[32:26] | – He’s making his way up to Leo. – I’m gonna get him. | – 他要去追李欧 – 我得去追他 |
[32:39] | That’s it! Let’s get in there. | 够了,轮到我们上场 |
[33:01] | I got him, I got him! | 我看到他了 |
[33:07] | – He’s gonna crush him! – Look out, Nat! | – 他要撞倒他 – 小心,小娜 |
[33:11] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底在做什么? |
[33:16] | Nat, he’s on your 6. | 小娜,他在你的六点钟方向 |
[33:24] | No, Natalie! | 不,娜塔丽 |
[33:27] | – Natalie! – I’m okay. | – 娜塔丽 – 我没事 |
[33:33] | We gotta take him out! | 我们得把他解决掉 |
[33:43] | I’ll get back in. | 我会立刻跟上去 |
[33:56] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[33:58] | Get him at the double. | 在双环区解决他 |
[34:42] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[34:47] | Hey, what are you doing with my bike? | 你干嘛抢我的摩托车? |
[35:21] | Dylan! | 黛伦 |
[35:47] | The Thin Man. | 瘦皮猴 |
[36:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:03] | – What the hell is going on? – Hey, you’re just a kid. | – 到底发生了什么事? – 你只是一个小孩子 |
[36:06] | I’m 15 and a half. | 我15岁半了 |
[36:08] | Photos. Alan Caufield. | 照片,亚伦・考菲德 |
[36:11] | – Max Petroni. – How’d you know my real name? | – 麦斯・佩托尼 – 你怎么知道我的真名? |
[36:16] | What the hell’s this? | 这是怎么一回事? |
[36:17] | Hey, this is a picture of Dylan. | 这是黛伦的照片 |
[36:21] | The name on the back is Helen Zaas. | 后面写着“海伦・萨斯” |
[36:28] | Helen Zaas. | 海伦・萨斯 |
[36:32] | My name before I went into… | 那是我的真名,直到… |
[36:34] | …the Witness Protection Program 8 years ago. | 八年前我加入证人保护计划 |
[36:36] | And then I became Dylan Sanders. | 后来我成为黛伦・桑德斯 |
[36:39] | When the FBI realized the young lady’s potential… | 联邦调查局发现这个女孩有潜力 |
[36:42] | …they gave me a call. | 他们打电话给我 |
[36:43] | – Okay, wait. Helen Zaas? – Yeah. | – 好吧,等一下,海伦・萨斯? – 对 |
[36:46] | – That’s your name? – Yeah. | – 那你的本名? – 对 |
[36:48] | Helen Zaas. | 海伦・萨斯 |
[36:51] | So where does that name come from originally? Is that Ass-tralian? | 那是哪门子的鬼名字? 你祖辈是“澳洲屁民”吗? |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:59] | Oh, my God, you must have been the butt of every joke. | 天啊,你一定常被取笑 |
[37:02] | – Did you drive an Aston Martin? – Alex, we’re being asinine. | – 你以前开“小屁车”吗? – 艾丽斯,我们在说什么“屁话”? |
[37:06] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[37:08] | Don’t worry, Dylan. We’re still gonna be your best butties. | 别担心,黛伦 我们永远都会是你最好的“跟屁虫” |
[37:12] | Now, Angels, a rose by any other name still smells as sweet. | 好了,娇娃 玫瑰不论叫什么名字都一样芳香 |
[37:17] | Thank you, Charlie. It’s not that funny. | 谢谢你,查理,那一点都不好笑 |
[37:19] | Yeah, it is. | 不,很好笑 |
[37:21] | – Bos, can I get a ruling on this one? – You sure can. | – 老波,能请你评评理吗? – 当然可以 |
[37:23] | You know what? Personally, I’m not interested in Helen Zaas. | 你知道吗? 我个人对海伦・萨斯没兴趣 |
[37:28] | I’m more concerned about yours. | 我比较关心你 |
[37:30] | No matter what, you’re still gonna be our Dylan. | 不论如何,你都是我们的黛伦 |
[37:33] | – Thank you, Bos. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你,老波 – 不客气 |
[37:35] | Let me guess, you fell for the bad guy. | 让我猜猜,你爱上坏男人 |
[37:39] | I fell for the worst guy. | 我爱上超级大坏蛋 |
[37:41] | But he was so cute, and I liked him so much. | 但他真的好可爱,我非常喜欢他 |
[37:44] | We had so much fun together… | 我们在一起非常开心 |
[37:46] | …just driving around, listening to metal and…. | 开车兜风,听重金属音乐 |
[38:01] | And then one night, things got really bad. | 某晚一切都变了 |
[38:09] | I love you! I would die for you, Seamus! | 我爱你 我愿意为你而死,西慕斯 |
[38:15] | O’Grady. | 欧葛莱帝 |
[38:18] | You got some balls. | 你真的很有种 |
[38:28] | He said he’d kill me if I told anyone, but I had to put him away. | 他说我要是敢说出去,他就会杀了我 但我必须检举他 |
[38:32] | – Of course you did. – You did the right thing. | – 当然你得那么做 – 你做了正确决定 |
[38:36] | – He was my first. – Really? | – 他是我的第一次 – 真的吗? |
[38:39] | – But you told me you never did it. – My first bust. | – 但你跟我说你从没做过 – 我第一次抓人 |
[38:43] | – Yeah. – Who was this guy? | – 对 – 这家伙到底是谁? |
[38:47] | – Seamus O’Grady. – O’Grady? | – 西慕斯・欧葛莱帝 – 欧葛莱帝? |
[38:51] | – As in the Irish mob? – I sent him to prison. | – 那个爱尔兰黑帮份子? – 我送他去坐牢 |
[39:07] | O’Grady. | 欧葛莱帝 |
[39:11] | You’re out. | 你可以出狱了 |
[39:19] | O’Grady, what about your belongings? | 欧葛莱帝,你的东西呢? |
[39:35] | So if I have these, she’ll find me? | 只要我拿到这些,她会来找我? |
[39:42] | – The O’Gradys killed my parents. – What? | – 欧葛莱帝帮杀了我爸妈 – 什么? |
[39:45] | Sorry, Max. | 抱歉,麦斯 |
[39:47] | I testified against them. | 我作证指控他们 |
[39:50] | Wait a second. Alan Caufield. He testified against the O’Gradys. | 等一下,亚伦・考菲德 他作证指控欧葛莱帝帮 |
[39:55] | That’s it. The O’Gradys must have HALO. This is our one lead. | 这就对了,欧葛莱帝帮一定拿到 幻影清单了,这是我们唯一的线索 |
[39:58] | The Thin Man. | 瘦皮猴 |
[40:01] | – Our favorite assassin. – That’s right. | – 我们最爱的杀手 – 没错 |
[40:03] | – This needs to go get analyzed. – Yes, let’s get up in there and do that. | – 这需要加以分析 – 对,我们得送到实验室做分析 |
[40:07] | Let me see it. | 让我看一下 |
[40:10] | Yeah, I know exactly what this is. I have one. | 对,我知道它是什么,我也有一个 |
[40:15] | The nuns gave it to us at the orphanage. | 孤儿院的修女给我们的 |
[40:16] | Orphanage. | 孤儿院 |
[40:18] | – Good work. – Max is in our protective custody now. | – 做得好 – 现在我们得保护麦斯 |
[40:22] | – It’s up to us to keep him safe. – Hey, I know the safest place in town. | – 我们必须保护他的安全 – 我知道城里最安全的地方 |
[40:42] | Listen, don’t you worry about a thing. | 听着,不用担心 |
[40:45] | No O’Grady ever set foot in South Central. Can you dig it? | 欧葛莱帝帮的人不会到中南区 你懂吗? |
[40:48] | – Yeah. – This is my mama house. | – 对 – 这是我妈家 |
[40:50] | Rule number one: Don’t look her in the eye. Understand? | 第一点,别看着她的眼睛,懂吗? |
[40:53] | Or she’ll pop. Can you dig it? | 不然她会抓狂的,你了解吗? |
[40:55] | – Bosley. – Yes, ma’am? | – 波西 – 是的 |
[40:57] | You get over here. | 给我过来 |
[40:58] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[41:00] | – What kind of trouble you in now? – I’m not in any trou– Yes, ma’am. | – 你又惹上什么麻烦了? – 我没有惹…好的 |
[41:03] | – Come on. – Yes, ma’am. | – 来吧 – 好的 |
[41:19] | – Look at those knockers. – Boys! | – 看看那些门环 – 孩子们 |
[41:29] | Mother superior will see you now. | 院长可以见你们了 |
[41:36] | Mother, do you recognize this man? | 院长,你认得这个人吗? |
[41:38] | Of course I know who he is. | 我当然知道他是谁 |
[41:41] | We called him Anthony, after St. Anthony of Padua… | 我们以圣安东尼之名 为他取名为安东尼 |
[41:44] | …healer of the mute. Please come forward. | 哑巴的治疗者,请前面一点 |
[41:49] | Please, girls. | 拜托,女孩们 |
[41:58] | But his real name, like so much about him, was a mystery. | 但他的真名跟他的身分一样是个谜 |
[42:05] | He came to us when he was 7. | 他七岁时到这里来 |
[42:08] | He was found wandering in the hills, living off roots and insects. | 有人发现他在山丘游荡 靠吃树根与昆虫维生 |
[42:13] | We believe his family was in a Romanian circus troupe… | 我们相信他的家人 是罗马尼亚巡演马戏团 |
[42:17] | …who died in a terrible fire. | 他们死于一场大火中 |
[42:20] | Although the doctors could find nothing physically wrong… | 医生发现他的健康没问题 |
[42:23] | …he never spoke a word. | 但他一句话都不说 |
[42:25] | And there were other idiosyncrasies. He was a painfully shy child… | 除了其他的特质 他是个非常害羞的孩子 |
[42:29] | …until it came time for his monthly haircut. | 直到有一次他的剪头时间 |
[42:43] | Then one morning, he was simply gone. | 有天早上他走了 |
[42:47] | The Thin Man was protecting Max. | 瘦皮猴在保护麦斯 |
[42:51] | So you’re saying this man is the sole benefactor of your orphanage? | 你说这个人是孤儿院 唯一的捐款人? |
[42:54] | Yes, he really is an angel. | 对,他真的是个天使 |
[42:59] | Mother, have you had contact with him since? | 院长,之后你跟他有联络吗? |
[43:03] | Well, not really that much… | 我们不常联络 |
[43:05] | …except for the odd haircut now and then. | 他偶尔会来剪头发 |
[43:13] | But he does send gifts. Like this morning. | 但他会送礼物过来,譬如今天早上 |
[43:18] | – Emmers’ car. – That is a nice ride. | – 艾莫斯的车 – 这辆车很不错 |
[43:21] | An original 1967 numbers-matching GTO. | 1967年份的同名车牌跑车 |
[43:30] | -《Thorn Birds》 – Thorn Birds. – I know. | – 我知道 |
[43:35] | Bird poo. | 鸟屎 |
[43:37] | What order did you girls say you were from again? | 你们说你们来自哪个教会? |
[43:41] | – Larus californicus. – California gull. | – 加州海鸥 – 加州海鸥 |
[43:43] | Fecal matter consists mostly of scaly clypeiform. | 粪便主要成份是罕见圆盾物质 |
[43:46] | Sardines that fed on large brown algae, I’d say. | 我相信沙丁鱼吃大量棕藻 |
[43:49] | There’s also traces of tanker fuel and storm-water runoff as well. | 还有坦克油料残余物 跟暴风雨洪水 |
[43:53] | Sea gulls, tankers, storm water. | 海鸥、坦克、暴风雨 |
[43:56] | San Pedro Harbor. | 圣彼得港 |
[44:15] | – Who are you? – What?! Wait. | – 你是谁? – 什么?等一下 |
[44:19] | – What? – Who are you? | – 什么? – 你是谁? |
[44:21] | Oh, Jason Gibbons. | 杰森・吉邦斯 |
[44:24] | The actor. | 我是演员 |
[44:27] | Maybe you’ve seen Maximum Extreme. | 或许你看过《Maximum Extreme》 |
[44:29] | No. | 没看过 |
[44:31] | – It was such a big movie. – What are you doing here? | – 那是部卖座片 – 你来这里做什么? |
[44:34] | – I’m Alex’s boyfriend. – Alex’s boyfriend. | – 我是艾丽斯的男朋友 – 艾丽斯的男朋友 |
[44:37] | Yeah. Well, technically, we’re on what she calls a time-out. | 对,技术上来说 我们处于她所谓的冷静期 |
[44:41] | – What does that mean? – Exactly. Thank you. | – 那是什么意思? – 没错,谢谢你 |
[44:44] | Yeah. I gotta say, you must be the world’s most understanding father. | 对,我得说你是全世界 最了解状况的爸爸 |
[44:50] | – Why? – All the wild stuff she does. | – 为什么? – 她做的那些疯狂事情 |
[44:53] | When I first met Alex, I thought she was a bikini waxer. | 我刚认识艾丽斯时 以为她是除毛美容师 |
[44:57] | It was months before I knew about Charlie. | 那是我知道查理几个月前的事 |
[45:01] | Who’s Charlie? | 查理又是谁? |
[45:20] | Merkin. | 梅金号 |
[45:22] | That was the name of Seamus’ pit bull. | 跟西慕斯养的斗牛犬同名 |
[45:27] | Armed guards. Security looks pretty tight. | 武装警卫,戒备蛮森严的 |
[45:32] | This dock is like a fortress. | 这座码头跟碉堡差不多 |
[45:34] | ID badges. I think cargo’s our best bet. | 通行证 我想货柜装了我们要找的东西 |
[45:38] | – Townsend Agency. – Bos, recon incoming. | – 汤森侦探社 – 老波,侦搜资料正在传送中 |
[45:41] | – Got you, baby. – Yeah, check the photo. | – 收到了,宝贝 – 对,看一下照片 |
[45:49] | That’s our man. | 那是我们要找的 |
[45:53] | The Treasure Chest. | 藏宝箱 |
[45:56] | – Do a little dance. – Make a little love. | – 跳跳舞 – 放纵一下 |
[46:00] | Get down tonight. | 今晚要玩到趴下 |
[46:37] | – There he is, first table on the right. – Yeah, baby! | – 他在那边,右边第一桌 – 太棒了,宝贝 |
[48:45] | Hold. | 等一下 |
[48:59] | – Paddy O’Malley? – Top of the morning to you. | – 派帝・欧迈利? – 早安 |
[49:02] | You know, you just don’t look much like any Paddy I’ve ever seen before. | 你长得不像我认识的欧迈利 |
[49:07] | Ain’t never heard of no black Irish? | 你不认识爱尔兰黑人吗? |
[49:09] | – Black Irish? – That’s right. | – 爱尔兰黑人? – 没错 |
[49:11] | Who do you think invented the McRib, Lucky Charms, huh? | 你以为谁发明了肋排跟幸运符? |
[49:14] | – Shamrock Shake? That’s ours. – Give me your papers. | – 酢浆草奶昔?那是我们的点子 – 请出示文件 |
[49:18] | – What? – Your papers. | – 什么? – 你的文件 |
[49:20] | Let me tell you… | 我得告诉你 |
[49:21] | …you got nerve to ask me about my papers. | 别跟我要文件 |
[49:24] | My family suffered, man, for lack of potatoes. | 我家人因为没马铃薯吃而受苦 |
[49:27] | Foot-and-mouth disease. Canker sores. Circumcision. | 还有口蹄疫、口腔溃疡跟割礼 |
[49:30] | – Circumcision? – Right, my wife just had a set of twins. | – 割礼? – 对,我太太刚生了一对双胞胎 |
[49:33] | – Both leprechauns. – Leprechauns? | – 两个都是小妖精 – 小妖精? |
[49:35] | Get a whiff. Irish Spring. | 闻一下,爱尔兰春天 |
[49:38] | You don’t believe that, wipe your ass with a four-leaf clover. | 你不会相信的 拿四叶苜蓿草来擦屁股 |
[49:41] | McGinty! | 麦金提 |
[49:43] | Get this stuff on the ship. | 把东西搬到船上 |
[49:58] | – Tough, eh? – That was heavy. | – 很辛苦吧? – 那真的是超重的 |
[50:04] | I say we should take a break. | 我想我们该休息一下 |
[50:22] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[50:24] | I smell a rat. | 我闻到老鼠味 |
[51:03] | This ring is pure platinum. | 这戒指是纯铂金所制 |
[51:06] | The HALO rings are titanium. | 幻影戒指是钦做的 |
[51:08] | HALO data chips should be weightless… | 幻影资料晶片应该没重量 |
[51:10] | …surrounded by a hollow core that prevents thermal induction. | 包在中空核心里,避免热能渗入 |
[51:14] | If the density of the object… | 如果物质密度 |
[51:17] | …is less than that of the substance in which it is immersed…. | 比沉入物质的密度低 |
[51:26] | It floats. | 它会浮起来 |
[51:29] | There they are. | 有了 |
[51:37] | I’m sure Helen Zaas was great, but I just can’t imagine life… | 我相信海伦・萨斯很棒 但我无法想像 |
[51:41] | …without Dylan Sanders. | 没有黛伦・桑德斯的生活 |
[51:47] | – Come on, let’s get out of here. – Cheers to that. | – 来吧,我们该离开这里了 – 来为此而干一杯吧 |
[51:52] | What’s the rush, Helen? | 急什么,海伦? |
[51:59] | You’ve only been here five minutes. | 你才来五分钟 |
[52:03] | Now, I’ve waited for you before. | 我一直在等你 |
[52:09] | Matter of fact, I’ve waited for you 2920 days. | 事实上我等了2920天 |
[52:15] | That’s 417 weeks. | 等于417周 |
[52:19] | That’s 96 months. | 96个月 |
[52:23] | That’s eight years. | 八年 |
[52:26] | Enough about me. | 我等得够久了 |
[52:28] | What about you, Helen? How have you been? | 你呢,海伦?你还好吗? |
[52:30] | Seamus. | 西慕斯 |
[52:32] | I see you still got a nice arse on you. | 看来你过得还不错 |
[52:36] | You got a lot of nerve stealing from me. | 你胆子大到敢偷我的东西 |
[52:38] | – Stealing back’s more like it. – Give us the rings. | – 应该说我是来把东西拿回去 – 把戒指还给我们 |
[52:46] | Give us the rings. | 把戒指还给我们 |
[53:01] | Give us the rings! | 把戒指还给我们 |
[53:13] | Don’t lose those. We’ll be taking them back in about… | 别把它们弄丢了 我们会把它们拿回来 |
[53:19] | …48 seconds. | 再过48秒 |
[53:24] | I’ve been dreaming one day I’d get to see you again… | 我一直梦想有一天能再见到你 |
[53:29] | …and watch you die. | 看着你死掉 |
[53:30] | Keep dreaming. | 继续做梦吧 |
[53:37] | Lights. Somebody get the lights! | 开灯,快点开灯 |
[53:41] | Seamus. | 西慕斯 |
[53:44] | Seamus! | 西慕斯 |
[53:49] | You know I always like it with the light on. | 你知道我一向喜欢开灯做 |
[54:47] | – You don’t know me anymore. – I’m the only one here who knows you. | – 你不再了解我 – 我是这里唯一了解你的人 |
[55:07] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 |
[55:39] | I’ve got to say, Helen, I’ve never wanted you more. | 海伦,我得说 我现在太想要得到你了 |
[55:42] | – Always wanting what you can’t have. – Yeah? | – 你只要你得不到的东西 – 是吗? |
[55:51] | I’ll have you any way I want. | 我要怎么处置你都可以 |
[56:07] | I got the rings. Let’s get out of here! | 我拿到戒指了,快离开这里 |
[56:57] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让她们跑了 |
[57:03] | Got it? | 可以了吗? |
[57:21] | Come on, now! | 快来吧 |
[57:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[57:44] | Dylan, let’s go. | 黛伦,该走了 |
[58:16] | You can’t hurt me anymore, Helen. | 你再也无法伤害我,海伦 |
[58:20] | I’m gonna teach you and your friends about pain. | 我会教你跟你朋友痛苦的滋味 |
[58:25] | I’m gonna kill them just so you can hear them scream. | 我会杀了她们 让你听到她们的求救声 |
[58:33] | Dylan! | 黛伦 |
[58:36] | I got the rings. | 我拿到戒指了 |
[58:39] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[58:43] | Hit it. | 走吧 |
[59:00] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[59:04] | Hot damn it, I know who did it. | 该死,我知道是谁干的 |
[59:09] | Col. Mustard, in the dining room, with a lead pipe. | 芥末上校,在餐厅,拿着铅管 |
[59:13] | – Col. Mustard? – Give me that. | – 芥末上校? – 快给我 |
[59:15] | – Col. Mustard? – I said, Col. Mustard… | – 芥末上校? – 我说芥末上校 |
[59:17] | …in the dining room, with a lead pipe. | 在餐厅,拿着铅管 |
[59:20] | – Go ahead and look in there. – Why don’t you look. | – 你可以去看一下 – 你何不去看一下? |
[59:23] | Col. Must– | 芥末… |
[59:25] | – Col. Mustard? – Right. | – 芥末上校? – 对 |
[59:27] | Col. Mustard? Col. Mustard? | 芥末上校? |
[59:30] | It’s Professor Plum… | 是梅子教授 |
[59:33] | …in the conservatory, with a candlestick. | 在温室,拿着蜡烛 |
[59:36] | That’s right. You got it right. | 没错,你答对了 |
[59:38] | – Damn! – How the hell you know that? | – 该死 – 你怎么知道? |
[59:41] | We took in one just like him a long time ago, remember? | 很久前我们买了一个,记得吗? |
[59:45] | Yeah, Mama, I remember. You gave my room away. | 对,妈妈,我记得 你把我的房间清空了 |
[59:53] | You were the cock? I was the beaver. | 你是公鸡?我是水獭 |
[59:56] | What are the chances that we were both mascots? | 机率太低了吧?我们都是吉祥物 |
[59:59] | – Unbelievable. – Oh, God. | – 不可思议 – 天啊 |
[1:00:01] | It’s like we were made for each other. | 感觉上我们是天生一对 |
[1:00:06] | The best I can figure it is, the clients contact Charlie directly. | 就我所知,客户直接联络查理 |
[1:00:11] | Okay, then he phones the girls. | 好吧,然后他打电话给女孩们 |
[1:00:13] | They show up at the place and do their thing. | 她们出现在指定地点 做她们的工作 |
[1:00:17] | Now, I know, I know. At first, I didn’t think I could handle it. | 我知道 刚开始我也以为我会无法接受 |
[1:00:20] | The late nights, the never knowing when she’d have to go out on a job. | 深夜不归,不知道何时她得去工作 |
[1:00:27] | Some of the men are pretty dangerous. | 有些男人还蛮危险的 |
[1:00:29] | And the outfits. Oh, boy. | 她得变装,天啊 |
[1:00:37] | I’ll be right back, Pete. It’s just number one. Have fun. | 我马上回来,彼特 我只是要上一号,玩得开心点 |
[1:00:57] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:01:15] | I’m gonna say this. Our boy Pete has no idea what he’s getting into. | 我得说我们的兄弟彼特 不知道他惹上什么麻烦 |
[1:01:21] | I don’t think he really understands the responsibility. | 我不认为他了解什么是责任 |
[1:01:24] | – No, no. – Pete? | – 没错 – 彼特? |
[1:01:26] | – The commitment. – Once they get into your house… | – 承诺 – 一旦它们进了你家 |
[1:01:29] | – …you lose all spontaneity. – Gone. | – 你会失去所有正常生活 – 没错 |
[1:01:31] | They do whatever they want. | 它们爱做什么,就做什么 |
[1:01:33] | – Pete’s asking her tonight? – That’s what he said. | – 今晚彼特要问她吗? – 他是那么说的 |
[1:01:40] | But Alex is a wildcat. | 但艾丽斯真的很野 |
[1:01:42] | I mean, she gives as good as she gets. | 我是说她做起事来全力以赴 |
[1:01:47] | Alex! Hey. | 艾丽斯 |
[1:01:49] | Jason, Daddy. What are you doing here, Jason? | 杰森,爸 你在这里做什么,杰森? |
[1:01:52] | I was just explaining to your father here all about Charlie. | 我在跟你爸解释查理的事 |
[1:01:57] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[1:02:00] | – Daddy…. – It’s all right, Alex. I know. | – 爸 – 没关系,艾丽斯,我都知道了 |
[1:02:03] | I’m so sorry, Daddy, that I didn’t tell you. | 爸,我真的很抱歉没有早点告诉你 |
[1:02:06] | I didn’t think you’d approve. I know you wanted me to be a neurosurgeon. | 我觉得你不会同意 我知道你要我当神经外科医生 |
[1:02:11] | But I’ve discovered a whole new way to help people… | 但我找到全新方式来帮助别人 |
[1:02:15] | …that makes me feel so… | 那让我觉得… |
[1:02:19] | …alive. | 爽爆了 |
[1:02:23] | Whatever makes you happy. | 只要你开心就好了 |
[1:02:28] | I am so relieved! | 我真的是大大地松了一口气 |
[1:02:30] | It’s just been killing me, you not knowing all these years. I– | 我真的好难过 这些年来你一直不知情,我… |
[1:02:34] | Daddy… | 爸 |
[1:02:36] | …Natalie, Dylan and I are a team. | 娜塔丽、黛伦跟我是搭档 |
[1:02:39] | And we just took on 12 sailors. | 我们刚刚解决掉12名水手 |
[1:02:46] | You can’t even imagine the positions we get ourselves into. | 你无法想像我们的处境是怎样的 |
[1:02:50] | Daddy, I wish you could watch us work. You’d be so proud. | 爸,真希望你能来看我们工作 你会觉得很骄傲 |
[1:02:54] | I’m gonna take a shower… | 我要去冲个澡 |
[1:02:56] | …because I am covered in– Well, you can only imagine what. | 因为我全身都是… 你一定无法想像的 |
[1:03:00] | And then when I get back, I am gonna give you… | 洗完澡后,我要跟你… |
[1:03:03] | …a full blow-by-blow. | 好好地吹一下 |
[1:03:11] | Ferret. | 天啊 |
[1:03:28] | – Natalie? – What, Pete? | – 期仔塔丽 – 什么事,彼特? |
[1:03:32] | – I’ve been thinking. – Yeah? | – 我一直在想 – 什么? |
[1:03:34] | – About what? – Well, look… | – 你在想什么? – 听着 |
[1:03:39] | …I know we just moved in together. | 我知道我们才刚刚住在一起 |
[1:03:41] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[1:03:43] | And I know we agreed to take this kind of slow. | 我知道我们说好要慢慢来 |
[1:03:48] | – But– – Yeah? | – 可是… – 什么? |
[1:03:51] | There’s just something I gotta ask. | 有件事我得问你 |
[1:03:55] | – Oh, boy. – Yeah. “Oh, boy” is right. | – 天啊 – 对,天啊,没错 |
[1:03:59] | So here it goes. | 我要说了 |
[1:04:01] | – Twirl me first. – Okay. | – 先让我转个圈 – 好的 |
[1:04:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:04:25] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:05:08] | – About that question, Pete? – Let’s talk about it later. | – 你要问我什么,彼特? – 我们再找时间谈 |
[1:06:08] | “Here’s all your stuff back.” | “东西通通还给你们” |
[1:06:11] | What’s up with that? | 那是怎么一回事? |
[1:06:13] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:06:15] | She’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[1:06:18] | She loved these boots. | 她爱这双靴子 |
[1:06:20] | She doesn’t want us to get hurt. | 她不希望我们受伤害 |
[1:06:24] | Wait a minute, you ladies risk your ass every day. | 等一下,你们每天都冒着生命危险 |
[1:06:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:06:28] | “I’ll never forgive myself if anything happens to you.” | “如果你们出了事 我永远都不会原谅自己” |
[1:06:31] | Where do we go from here, Charlie? | 我们该怎么办呢?查理 |
[1:06:33] | Natalie, Alex. You need to keep your spirits up. | 娜塔丽、艾丽斯 你们得打起精神 |
[1:06:37] | Any leads on the O’Gradys, Charlie? | 有欧葛莱帝帮的消息吗?查理 |
[1:06:39] | Any word on how Seamus broke out of prison? | 知道西慕斯是怎么越狱的吗? |
[1:06:41] | He didn’t break out, Natalie. He was released. | 他没有越狱,娜塔丽 他是合法出狱 |
[1:06:44] | What? Who would have the power to pull something like that off? | 什么?谁有那么大的势力 可以那么做? |
[1:06:48] | Johnnie Cochran. | 强尼・柯奇朗 |
[1:06:50] | The Justice Department, the DA’s office, the FBI. | 司法部、地检署、联邦调查局 |
[1:06:53] | U.S. Marshal. | 美国执法官 |
[1:06:57] | That’s Carter. | 卡特来了 |
[1:07:05] | I never gave rings to a guy before. | 我不曾把戒指交给男人 |
[1:07:08] | The rings are secure, sir. | 拿到戒指了,长官 |
[1:07:10] | And we can all breathe a little easier. | 现在我们可以松口气了 |
[1:07:13] | – Well done, Angels. – Thanks, Charlie. | – 做得好,娇娃们 – 谢谢你,查理 |
[1:07:16] | HALO is safe, thanks to you. | 幻影计划安全了,谢谢你们 |
[1:07:18] | It’s been a pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[1:07:20] | I hope to work with you ladies again. | 希望能再度跟你们合作 |
[1:07:23] | But not too soon. | 最好不要太快 |
[1:07:25] | Good luck with everything. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:07:29] | Your keys. | 你的钥匙 |
[1:07:35] | – What is it? – My ribs. | – 怎么了? – 我的肋骨 |
[1:07:42] | These aren’t mine. | 这不是我的钥匙 |
[1:07:49] | That was a nice reach for a guy with a couple of fractured ribs. | 对一个断了几根肋骨的家伙来说 他的身手蛮敏捷的 |
[1:07:53] | Good going, Bos. | 做得好,老波 |
[1:07:55] | – We got him. – We got who? | – 我们逮到他了 – 我们逮到谁了? |
[1:07:57] | Of course, he already had one ring. He just needed the other. | 当然,他已经有一枚戒指 他只需要另一枚戒指 |
[1:08:02] | He wanted to fake his own death so he wouldn’t be a suspect. | 他要装死,才不会变成嫌犯 |
[1:08:05] | Who you all talking about? | 你们到底在说谁? |
[1:08:07] | He needed time for his plan, so he set up Seamus. | 他的计划需要时间 所以他把西慕斯当成棋子 |
[1:08:09] | Then turned him loose on Dylan. | 要他找黛伦报仇 |
[1:08:11] | I think you’re onto something, Angels. | 我想你们找到线索了,娇娃们 |
[1:08:13] | Damn! So Carter’s the bad guy! | 该死,原来卡特是坏蛋 |
[1:08:16] | It’s just speculation at this point, Bosley. We need proof. | 现在只是推测 波西,我们需要证据 |
[1:08:21] | – Keys, Bosley. – Let’s hit it. | – 钥匙,波西 – 该出发了 |
[1:08:23] | Punk. | 混蛋 |
[1:08:45] | Road’s clear. You’re good to move in. | 前面没人,你可以行动了 |
[1:08:52] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[1:08:56] | Oncoming. | 有车接近 |
[1:09:09] | Good job, Alex. | 做得好,艾丽斯 |
[1:09:15] | – Can we go yet? – No, you can’t, son. | – 我们能过去了吗? – 不,还不行,孩子 |
[1:09:17] | I gotta make sure it’s safe. | 我得确定安全 |
[1:09:18] | – We’re gonna be late. – You’re not gonna be late, young ma– | – 我们会迟到的 – 你不会迟到的,年轻人 |
[1:09:21] | You old grizzly bear! | 你这个臭老头 |
[1:09:23] | Son, please work with me, young man. | 孩子,请跟我合作 |
[1:09:25] | A few more minutes and you’ll be in school. You’ll never see me again. | 再过几分钟,你们就会到学校 你们再也不会跟我见面 |
[1:09:29] | Man, you do not mess with a black man’s do! | 天啊,别弄乱我的头发 |
[1:09:37] | I got the phone line. | 我接上电话线了 |
[1:09:45] | I’m calling from my car. Go secure. | 我打车上电话,换安全路线 |
[1:09:50] | My end of the deal’s done. The Angels are off the case. | 我这边的工作都完成了 娇娃们已经退出这个案子 |
[1:09:54] | I have the rings. | 戒指在我手上 |
[1:09:57] | Dylan. | 黛伦 |
[1:10:04] | Alex! Alex! | 艾丽斯 |
[1:10:06] | Call buyer one. | 去电一号买家 |
[1:10:08] | Alex, are you okay? | 艾丽斯,你没事吧? |
[1:10:10] | Nat, the handle’s broken. I can’t disengage. | 小娜,把手坏了,我无法脱离 |
[1:10:12] | The deal’s on. Eight o’clock, just as we discussed. | 开始交易,八点钟 跟我们说过的一样 |
[1:10:15] | – Nat, plan B! – I’m calling in Bosley. | – 小娜,B计划 – 我要打电话给波西 |
[1:10:17] | We’ll get you out of there, Alex. Hang tight. | 我们会帮你脱身的,艾丽斯 撑着点 |
[1:10:21] | Follow the stars beyond the galaxy. | 在银河下跟着星星走 |
[1:10:25] | Take shore to hope. Stop on a stair. | 登岸寻找希望,在楼梯下停住脚步 |
[1:10:28] | A stair? | 楼梯? |
[1:10:30] | Find a man with a map. | 找到有地图的人 |
[1:10:32] | Bosley, can you hear me? | 波西,你听到了吗? |
[1:10:33] | Bosley, we’re going to Bravo configuration immediately. | 波西,我们得立刻进行B计划 |
[1:10:37] | I’m on it. I’m on it. Okay? | 我立刻处理,好吗? |
[1:10:39] | Now, get back. We’re going to Bravo configuration. Get back! | 退后,我们要进行B计划 |
[1:10:45] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:10:57] | – Come on. – Okay. Come on, hurry. | – 来吧 – 好了,来吧,快一点 |
[1:11:01] | Skip. Run. | 动作快,跑起来 |
[1:11:08] | Get on out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[1:11:09] | Come on. Get on out of here. | 来吧,快离开这里 |
[1:11:18] | – Great job, Bos. – Yeah, right. | – 做得好,老波 – 对 |
[1:11:22] | Carter’s working with a partner. They’re selling the list tonight. | 卡特有共犯,今晚他们要卖掉清单 |
[1:11:25] | We’ll take care of them and then find Dylan. | 我们得解决他们,再去找黛伦 |
[1:11:28] | – See you, Bos. – Yeah, all right, all right. | – 再见,老波 – 对,好吧 |
[1:11:33] | This is some bullshit. | 这简直是在胡闹 |
[1:12:21] | – Kelly Garrett. – Hello, Dylan. | – 凯莉・嘉瑞特 – 你好,黛伦 |
[1:12:24] | Don’t you have a case to solve? | 你不必去办案吗? |
[1:12:29] | Well, I tried to outrun my past, but it caught up with me yesterday. | 我努力要摆脱过去 昨天一切又回来了 |
[1:12:33] | And I put my friends in danger. | 我害我的朋友置身险境 |
[1:12:35] | They’re in more danger now without you. | 现在你不在,她们更危险了 |
[1:12:39] | Natalie and Alex are gonna replace me with someone great. | 娜塔丽跟艾丽斯 会找更棒的人来取代我 |
[1:12:43] | A real Angel. Not someone who’s pretending to be something she’s not. | 一个真正的娇娃 不是一心只想假装自己能做到的人 |
[1:12:47] | Your past is what makes you who you are, Dylan. | 你的过去造就现在的你,黛伦 |
[1:12:51] | Don’t forget that Charlie chose you for a reason. | 别忘了查理选择你是有原因的 |
[1:12:56] | Angels are like diamonds. | 娇娃就跟钻石一样 |
[1:12:58] | They can’t be made. You have to find them. | 那是训练不来的,你得寻找她们 |
[1:13:03] | Each one is unique. | 每一个娇娃都很独特 |
[1:13:09] | Sometimes we search too hard for answers that are right in front of us. | 有时我们只忙着寻找 反而看不到摊在我们眼前的答案 |
[1:14:23] | The buyers are set. | 买家都到了 |
[1:14:25] | We did it, partner! | 我们办到了,伙伴 |
[1:14:57] | You know, I never really got that partner thing. | 我真的不喜欢跟别人搭档 |
[1:15:12] | Hello, Angels. | 娇娃们,你们好 |
[1:15:14] | Madison Lee. | 麦迪逊・李 |
[1:15:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:15:18] | Why be an Angel when I can play God? | 我可以扮演上帝 为什么要当娇娃? |
[1:15:22] | Looks like one of the three amigos has gone adiós. | 看起来三个好朋友少了一个 |
[1:15:43] | Welcome back, Dylan. | 欢迎你回来,黛伦 |
[1:15:45] | You’re such a typical rebellious Pisces. | 你是典型的叛逆少女 |
[1:15:48] | Always out to prove how tough you are… | 总是要证明自己有多强 |
[1:15:50] | …and you couldn’t make it one day on your own, could you? | 你靠自己根本办不到,对吧? |
[1:15:53] | Someone reminded me that every Angel is unique. | 有人提醒我,每个娇娃都很独特 |
[1:15:58] | And I knew it was you. | 我知道幕后主使就是你 |
[1:15:59] | Who else had contacts in Mongolia… | 还有谁能在蒙古找到联络人 |
[1:16:02] | …could hack the HALO fail-safe and hire a surfer as an assassin? | 可以打开幻影计划安全程序 雇用冲浪手当杀手? |
[1:16:05] | Same astrological phenom who would refer to a motocross rider… | 知道越野摩托车手 会用星座来当成代号 |
[1:16:09] | …with a lion on his helmet as “Leo.” | 他的安全帽有狮子图案 代表他就是李欧 |
[1:16:14] | Very well done. | 做得好 |
[1:16:17] | Very impressive, really. | 真的非常厉害 |
[1:16:20] | You’ve got it all figured out. | 你们都弄清楚了 |
[1:16:24] | And now I’m gonna really enjoy… | 现在我可以好好享受 |
[1:16:28] | …knocking those halos right off your heads. | 让你们无法再思考的乐趣 |
[1:16:31] | But you’re an Angel. | 你是娇娃 |
[1:16:33] | No. You just don’t get it. | 不,你不了解 |
[1:16:36] | I don’t take orders from a speaker box anymore. | 我不再听命扩音器传来的命令 |
[1:16:40] | I work for myself. | 我为自己工作 |
[1:16:43] | Well, your boss sucks. | 你的老板很差劲 |
[1:16:48] | The Angels’ ass-kicking pose. | 娇娃出击姿势 |
[1:16:50] | Seeing the three of you like that… | 看到你们三个那么做 |
[1:16:52] | …does give me this little twinge of nostalgia for the old days. | 让我想起以前的日子 |
[1:16:57] | But back then, it was a little bit different. | 但以前的做法稍有不同 |
[1:17:00] | You see, when I was an Angel… | 我还是娇娃时 |
[1:17:03] | …we used guns. | 我们会用枪 |
[1:17:29] | Sorry, Charlie. | 抱歉,查理 |
[1:17:58] | Hello, Angels. | 哈喽,娇娃们 |
[1:18:01] | Good evening, Charlie. | 晚上好,查理 |
[1:18:04] | I love the new office. | 我喜欢新办公室 |
[1:18:06] | Madison, is that you? Where are the Angels? | 麦迪逊,是你吗?娇娃们在哪里? |
[1:18:08] | I’m sure there’s three more where they came from. | 我相信你能找到三个新娇娃 |
[1:18:11] | Madison, what have you done? | 麦迪逊,你到底做了什么? |
[1:18:14] | We’re just having a little fun. You shouldn’t worry yourself, Charlie. | 我们只是闹着玩,别担心,查理 |
[1:18:19] | You’ve never had trouble… | 你一直都很擅长 |
[1:18:21] | …finding someone to give their life for you. | 找人为你卖命 |
[1:18:23] | Hurting the Angels doesn’t prove you’re the best. You know that. | 伤害娇娃们无法证明你是最棒的 你很清楚那一点 |
[1:18:28] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[1:18:30] | Madison, you were never able to accept that this agency… | 麦迪逊,你一直没办法接受 这个侦探社 |
[1:18:33] | …is about teamwork. We’re a family. We do– | 要求团队合作 我们是一家人,我们… |
[1:18:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Angels forever. | 对,我知道,娇娃永远是娇娃 |
[1:18:40] | I’ve heard the sales pitch. | 我听过那套宣传台词 |
[1:18:46] | It was very seductive… | 它非常有说服力 |
[1:18:50] | …once. | 以前是的 |
[1:18:52] | Madison, you deliberately went rogue on the DeSoto case… | 麦迪逊,你故意搞砸迪索托案 |
[1:18:55] | …and put your fellow Angels in danger. | 害你的搭档娇娃 陷入危险的处境 |
[1:18:59] | When we finally got you out of there… | 我们终于把你救出来时 |
[1:19:01] | …you were wounded so badly, we thought we might lose you. | 你伤得非常重,我们以为会失去你 |
[1:19:05] | You did lose me. | 你的确失去了我 |
[1:19:08] | You see, being an Angel wasn’t fulfilling my destiny. | 你知道的,我不适合当娇娃 |
[1:19:11] | It was keeping me from it. | 那害我没办法做我想做的事 |
[1:19:14] | Your destiny is yet to be written. | 你的命运还没有决定 |
[1:19:16] | Do not do this, Madison. | 别这么做,麦迪逊 |
[1:19:19] | Taking the lives of innocent people is not the answer. | 杀害无辜的人不是你要的答案 |
[1:19:23] | There must be something in you that’s still good. | 你一定还有善良的一面 |
[1:19:35] | I was never good. | 我一直不是好人 |
[1:19:41] | I was great. | 但我非常伟大 |
[1:20:10] | Damn. What a bitch! | 该死,真是个混蛋 |
[1:20:37] | You guys, we have to outthink Madison. | 各位,我们得跟麦迪逊斗智 |
[1:20:40] | No matter what we do, she’s always two steps ahead of us. | 不论我们怎么做 她总是能超前我们两步 |
[1:20:43] | – She’s selling the list off tonight, 8:00. – But where? | – 今晚八点她要卖掉清单 – 交易地点在哪里? |
[1:20:46] | – Nat, what else did Carter say? – Okay. | – 小娜,卡特还说了什么? – 好吧 |
[1:20:49] | “Take the stars beyond the galaxy.” | “在银河下跟着星星走” |
[1:20:52] | It’s safe to say it’s on this planet. | 我想交易地点应该在地球上 |
[1:20:54] | “Take shore to hope and stop on a stair.” | “登岸寻找希望 在楼梯下停住脚步” |
[1:20:59] | – There’s a Hope Street downtown. – But no shore for miles. | – 市区有一条希望街 – 但离岸边有数英里远 |
[1:21:03] | A stair. | 楼梯 |
[1:21:07] | Astaire! | 亚斯坦 |
[1:21:10] | Astaire? | 亚斯坦? |
[1:21:12] | Astaire! | 亚斯坦 |
[1:21:14] | – Possible concussion. – I’m worried. | – 可能是脑震荡 – 我很担心 |
[1:21:16] | Guys, the stars. Hollywood Walk of Fame. | 两位,星星,好莱坞星光大道 |
[1:21:20] | Beyond the Galaxy Theatre. | 就在银河电影院再过去一点 |
[1:21:23] | There’s Dinah Shore, Bob Hope and Fred Astaire. | 有黛娜・萧、鲍勃・霍伯跟佛雷・亚斯坦 |
[1:21:26] | – Nice, Nat. – Yeah! | – 太棒了,小娜 – 对 |
[1:21:41] | I think she’s trying to kill us. | 我想她真的要杀了我们 |
[1:22:05] | I can’t believe it. We are here in Hollywood. | 我不敢相信 我们真的在好莱坞 |
[1:22:07] | – Angels? – I knew we were gonna do it– | – 娇娃们 – 我知道我们得这么做 |
[1:22:10] | – Shut up, damn it! – What? | – 闭嘴,该死 – 什么? |
[1:22:11] | I mean, not you, Mama. Sorry. | 我不是说你,妈妈,对不起 |
[1:22:13] | – Have you lost your mind? – Yeah. I mean, no. | – 你疯了吗? – 对,我是说不对 |
[1:22:16] | We gonna talk about this later. | 我们待会再谈 |
[1:22:42] | – Welcome to the Guinness World of– – Shut it. | – 欢迎光临吉尼斯世界… – 闭嘴 |
[1:22:46] | Give us the map. | 给我们地图 |
[1:23:33] | Yahtzee! | 天啊 |
[1:23:41] | Jason! Jason! | 杰森 |
[1:23:45] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[1:23:47] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:23:55] | – I hear the sequel’s insane. – First one was a classic. | – 听说续集很疯狂 – 第一集是经典名片 |
[1:23:58] | Button your jacket. | 把外套扣好 |
[1:23:59] | – What? – Button your jacket. | – 什么? – 把外套扣好 |
[1:24:41] | The VIP gathering is on the top floor. | 贵宾会议室在顶楼 |
[1:25:47] | You’re under arrest for conspiracy to obstruct justice. | 你们因为阴谋妨碍司法被捕 |
[1:25:50] | Freeze! | 不要动 |
[1:26:42] | The Kleinhardt gambit. | 易容术 |
[1:26:44] | – Classic. – And apparently still effective. | – 太聪明了 – 还是有效 |
[1:26:57] | We never used to wear Kevlar till I took three in the chest. | 直到我胸口中了三枪 我们才开始穿防弹背心 |
[1:27:01] | On the DeSoto case! We know! | 在迪索托案,我们知道 |
[1:27:09] | Don’t tell me you forgot about… | 别告诉我,你们忘了… |
[1:27:12] | …plan B. | B计划 |
[1:27:19] | I’d recognize that arse anywhere, you piece of sh–! | 我走到哪里都认得那女人,混蛋 |
[1:27:31] | Bring it on, bitch. | 放马过来,王八蛋 |
[1:29:09] | Say something. | 快说句话 |
[1:29:20] | Mind if I cut in? | 我能插队吗? |
[1:29:23] | No! | 不行 |
[1:30:47] | The premiere should be a blast. | 首映会应该要有爆点 |
[1:31:04] | Bosley, plan B! | 波西,B计划 |
[1:31:06] | It’s raining white women! | 白人女性从天而降 |
[1:31:14] | Plan B stands for “plan Bosley.” | B计划就是波西计划 |
[1:31:22] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:31:25] | Get that bitch! Get that bitch! | 逮住那个臭女人 |
[1:31:28] | Wow. They really went all out for this thing. Okay! | 他们真的很用心办活动,好吧 |
[1:32:20] | Dylan! | 黛伦 |
[1:32:27] | Alex! | 艾丽斯 |
[1:33:49] | This is it. You ready? | 就是现在,你准备好了吗? |
[1:33:52] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[1:34:09] | Kill… | 不杀人 |
[1:34:10] | …or be killed. | 就会被杀 |
[1:34:13] | Exciting, isn’t it? | 这真的很刺激,对吧? |
[1:34:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:34:19] | You want to know who I am, Natalie? | 你想知道我是谁吗,娜塔丽? |
[1:34:23] | Then you look inside your own heart. | 你得步扪心自问 |
[1:34:25] | No, Madison. | 不,麦迪逊 |
[1:34:28] | I’m nothing like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[1:34:31] | I have something you’ll never have. | 我有你没有的东西 |
[1:34:42] | And what’s that? | 什么东西? |
[1:34:49] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[1:35:20] | – Enjoy heaven. – Go to hell. | – 上天堂去吧 – 下地狱去吧 |
[1:35:58] | She is so fired. | 她这回真的被炒了 |
[1:36:16] | Party time. | 庆祝时间 |
[1:36:28] | – Angels! – Bosley! | – 娇娃们 – 波西 |
[1:36:29] | Angels! | 娇娃们 |
[1:36:33] | – You all get that squirrel-flying lady? – Yeah! | – 你们解决掉飞天松鼠女了? – 没错 |
[1:36:35] | – Did you scratch her? – Yeah! | – 你们有痛扁她吗? – 对 |
[1:36:37] | You kick her? You kicked her kung fu ass? Mama, I told you! | 你们有踢她吗?用功夫踢她? 妈妈,我说的没错 |
[1:36:41] | I know it! | 我知道 |
[1:36:42] | – We couldn’t have done it without you. – Never! | – 没有你,我们是办不到的 – 没错 |
[1:36:46] | – You hear that, Mama? – I heard it. | – 你听到了吗?妈妈 – 我听到了 |
[1:36:48] | I’ve always known my baby boy was a genius! | 我一直都知道我儿子是天才 |
[1:36:51] | Why you give my room away, then, Mama? | 为什么你要把我的房间清空?妈妈 |
[1:36:54] | I’ll tell you why. Max? | 我来告诉你为什么,麦斯? |
[1:36:57] | Yeah? I’m a Bosley now! | 什么事?现在我是波西家的一份子 |
[1:36:59] | – Max Bosley! – I love Max Bosley! | – 麦斯・波西 – 我爱麦斯・波西 |
[1:37:02] | – Boy, you did it! – Hallelujah! | – 天啊,你办到了 – 哈里路亚 |
[1:37:04] | Daddy! One second. Daddy! | 爸爸,等一下 |
[1:37:07] | Darling! You made it! | 亲爱的,你来了 |
[1:37:10] | We just got done. Another satisfied client. | 我们刚刚下班 又是一个非常满意的客户 |
[1:37:14] | We finished her off sooner than we thought. | 我们解决掉她,比预期中还快 |
[1:37:17] | – Her? – It was a woman this time. | – 她? – 这次是女的 |
[1:37:18] | We had to triple-team her, but we finally got her on her back! | 我们得三人合作对付她 但终于把她搞定了 |
[1:37:24] | Well done! | 做得好 |
[1:37:27] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[1:37:32] | – Jason! – Alex. You made it. | – 杰森 – 艾丽斯,你来了 |
[1:37:36] | No, no, no! I know. We’re on a time-out, I know. | 不,我知道,我们在冷静期 |
[1:37:39] | Time-out’s over, baby. We’re back in the game! | 冷静期过去了,宝贝 我们可以继续打得火热 |
[1:37:50] | Ferret. | 天啊 |
[1:38:04] | I know you wanted to wait and everything, but– | 我知道你想等,可是… |
[1:38:11] | – You really look beautiful. – Thanks, Pete. | – 你看起来真的好漂亮 – 谢谢你,彼特 |
[1:38:14] | I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a long time. | 我一直都想问你这个问题 |
[1:38:18] | So here goes. | 我要说了 |
[1:38:21] | Pete. | 彼特 |
[1:38:35] | – Spike? – Yeah. A puppy. | – 史派克? – 对,小狗 |
[1:38:38] | A puppy? | 小狗? |
[1:38:40] | – Is that okay? I know it’s a big step. – Yes! | – 可以吗?我知道这是一大步 – 太棒了 |
[1:38:44] | I already got him. | 我已经把它带回家了 |
[1:38:45] | – You did? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 对 |
[1:38:52] | Dylan! Dylan! | 黛伦 |
[1:38:54] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么了? |
[1:38:56] | Pete and I have something to tell you. | 彼特跟我有事要告诉你 |
[1:38:58] | – Really? – We’re gonna get– | – 真的吗? – 我们要… |
[1:39:00] | – You’re gonna get what? – A puppy! | – 你们要做什么? – 养小狗 |
[1:39:03] | – A puppy! That’s great! – Yes. | – 养小狗,太棒了 – 对 |
[1:39:06] | – I already got him. – You did. | – 我已经把它带回家了 – 真的? |
[1:39:08] | – Awesome! – His name is Spike! | – 太棒了 – 它叫史派克 |
[1:39:11] | – So you’re not leaving? – No! Of course, you guys. | – 你不会离开? – 当然不会,别傻了 |
[1:39:14] | I get to kick butt with my two best friends. You think I’d give that up? | 我要跟我的两个好朋友一起抓坏蛋 你以为我会放弃吗? |
[1:39:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:39:21] | What about you, Dylan? | 你呢?黛伦 |
[1:39:22] | With O’Grady out, you can go back to your old life. | 解决掉欧葛莱帝后 你可以恢复以前的生活 |
[1:39:25] | Are you kidding? This is my life. | 你在开玩笑吗?这就是我的生活 |
[1:39:28] | – What about you, neurosurgeon? – It’s a no-brainer! | – 你呢?神经外科医生 – 答案太简单了 |
[1:39:32] | I love our family! | 我爱我们这一家 |
[1:39:54] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:40:00] | And I know we agreed to take things slow. | 我知道我们说好要慢慢来 |
[1:40:03] | – Yeah? – But…. | – 所以呢? – 可是… |
[1:40:06] | – You– – Sorry. | – 你… – 抱歉 |
[1:40:17] | There’s an ember in my ass. | 有余烬跑到我的屁股里 |
[1:40:26] | We should get this to the lab and analyze it. | 我们该把这个送到实验室做分析 |
[1:40:29] | Yeah, just crawl right up in there. | 对,爬到上面去 |
[1:40:31] | I have. | 我是的 |
[1:40:42] | I like the patch. | 我喜欢这个补丁 |
[1:40:46] | Let me see your patch. | 让我看看你的补丁 |
[1:40:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:41:00] | Is this Natalie? | 娜塔丽在吗? |
[1:41:01] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:41:07] | I’m on fire! | 我着火了 |
[1:41:17] | Look around. | 看一下四周 |
[1:41:19] | Over your right shoulder. | 看一下右后方 |
[1:41:21] | Is somebody coming up behind me? | 有人从后面接近我吗? |
[1:46:42] | I am getting pelted. | 我被摔了出去 |
[1:46:45] | Pelted by the– | 我被摔了出去,因为… |
[1:46:47] | – I literally– – I have it in– | – 我真的… – 我觉得… |