英文名称:Charlie's Angels
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | I said,”Look,lady,the seats haven’t gotten smaller… | 我说:小姐,座椅没变小 |
[00:58] | …your ass has gotten bigger.” | 是你的屁股变大了 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry,sir.This cabin is restricted to first class. | 先生,这是头等舱 |
[01:49] | Are you looking for this? | 你要看这个吗? |
[01:53] | Can I get you anything? | 您需要喝点什么? |
[01:55] | Scotch.Blended.Straight. | 威士忌,不加冰 |
[02:02] | This is your captain speaking. | 各位女士先生,我是机长 |
[02:05] | We’ve got a report of some turbulence ahead. | 前方有乱流 |
[02:08] | Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts… | 请回座并系紧安全带 |
[02:13] | …and remain there until we release the fasten-seat-belt sign. | 直至系安全带的灯号熄灭为止 |
[02:26] | I hear birds can’t fly this high. | 听说鸟飞不到这个高度 |
[02:29] | I hear only angels can. | 听说只有天使能 |
[02:38] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹呢? |
[02:41] | I am the bomb. | 我就是炸弹 |
[02:46] | -Shall I pour your Scotch? -No,I’ll take the bottle. | -需要我帮你倒酒吗?-不,我直接喝 |
[02:58] | Another movie from an old TV show. | T.J.HOOKER电影版,又是影集改编的电影 |
[03:01] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么办? |
[03:05] | Walk out. | 离开 |
[03:08] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[03:10] | No,it isn’t. | 不好笑 |
[03:12] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛? |
[03:14] | What are you doing?! Get off of me! | 你干嘛?放开我 |
[03:43] | Help me! Help me! | 救命、救命 |
[03:48] | Help me! Be careful! | 救命,小心啊 |
[04:29] | Nice flight? | 飞行愉快吗? |
[04:54] | You crazy bastard! | 你这个疯子 |
[04:58] | I think you mean “crazy bitch.” | 你是说“疯女人”吧 |
[05:06] | What is this? What’s going on here? | 这是什么?这是怎么回事? |
[05:09] | Damn,I hate to fly. | 妈的,我讨厌飞行 |
[05:11] | No way! No way! | 不可能、不可能 |
[05:14] | What’s with that?! Who are you people?! | 怎么回事?你们是谁? |
[05:17] | Who are you people?! | 你们到底是谁? |
[05:23] | Once upon a time,there were three very different little girls… | 从前,有三个很不一样的女孩 |
[05:55] | …who grew up to be three very different women. | 长成了三个与众不同的女人 |
[05:59] | –making her a five-day champion.Way to go,Natalie. | 她蝉连了五天的冠军宝座 干的好,娜妲莉 |
[06:03] | They have three things in common: They’re brilliant,beautiful… | 她们的共同点是聪明、美丽… |
[06:07] | I’m going to be all over you! | 我会盯着你 |
[06:09] | You will be kissing my ass– | 让你吃足苦头… |
[06:14] | …and they work for me. | 她们也为我效力 |
[06:16] | My name is Charlie. | 我是查理 |
[06:31] | -Let’s go this way.-No! | -往这边走 -不 |
[06:33] | This way! | 往这边 |
[06:35] | Wait.I’m not a yo-yo! | 等等,这又不是拔河 |
[07:09] | Good morning,Starfish. | 早安,小海星 |
[07:13] | Good morning,Chad. | 早安,查德 |
[07:16] | Sweet Chad. | 甜蜜的查德 |
[07:19] | I figured we could have a little breakfast. | 我想我们可以吃点早餐 |
[07:21] | And then,maybe,after… | 然后,也许… |
[07:25] | …we could have a little Chad. | 我们可以做个小查德 |
[07:32] | Hold that thought. | 暂停一下 |
[07:39] | Yes,l’ll be right in. | 好,我马上到 |
[07:45] | Isn’t that just the luck? | 真是不巧 |
[07:47] | I can make something besides eggs. | 我不是只会煎蛋 |
[07:49] | No,it’s not the eggs. | 不是蛋的关系 |
[07:52] | Is it the boat? | 是船的关系? |
[07:53] | It’s not the boat.I have to go. | 不是,我得走了 |
[07:59] | Is it the Chad? | 是查德的关系? |
[08:02] | It might be the Chad. | 有可能 |
[08:09] | It’s the Chad! | 是查德的关系 |
[08:17] | Eduardo,move me. | 小艾,放音乐 |
[09:40] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[09:41] | I signed the waiver,so feel free to stick things in my slot. | 我签过免签收同意书 把东西从洞里塞进来就好 |
[09:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[09:57] | Hey! I’ll be right in. | 我马上到 |
[10:01] | I want to get one thing straight between us. | 我想说清楚一件事 |
[10:04] | Go ahead.We’re past keeping secrets at this point. | 说吧,我们之间早无秘密 |
[10:08] | This is going to be long… | 这玩意很长 |
[10:11] | …hard and rough. | 又硬又难搞 |
[10:14] | Sometimes when it’s rough,I just get there faster. | 有时越难搞,我就能越快搞定 |
[10:18] | If you don’t defuse this bomb,L.A.will be an underwater attraction. | 你若不能拆除这枚炸弹 洛杉矶就会沉入海底 |
[10:23] | Which wire? The red one or the blue one? | 哪跟电线?红的还是蓝的? |
[10:28] | That is not helping. | 没用的,那样没用 |
[10:30] | My muffins. | 我的小松糕 |
[10:32] | This is stupid,anyway.Why wouldn’t I just yank the wire? | 这真蠢 我为何不能干脆拉掉电线? |
[10:36] | They’re dummy wires,honey.The real mechanism is inside. | 电线只是掩饰,里面才是重点 |
[10:40] | Trip the external feedback circuit,the bomb will detonate. | 触动反馈线路,炸弹就会爆炸 |
[10:48] | For a bikini waxer,you know a lot about bombs. | 身为除毛师,你还真懂炸弹 |
[10:56] | Isn’t it amazing how much information you can learn off the Internet? | 网路能得到的讯息真多,对吧? |
[11:08] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[11:14] | When do I get to meet this Charlie? | 我何时能见见这个查理? |
[11:16] | Charlie’s not a very social person. | 查理不喜欢热闹 |
[11:19] | But Charlie’s a chick though,right? | 查理是女的,对吧? |
[11:23] | I mean,definitely a woman,right? | 一定是女的吧? |
[11:31] | I can’t keep up this fa?ade with Jason anymore. | 我无法再对杰森掩饰了 |
[11:34] | Who wants a man who’s intimidated by a strong woman? | 谁想要被女强人威胁的男人? |
[11:37] | They come on nice until they find out I can shatter a block with my head. | 他们发现我能一头 撞破砖头之前很多情 |
[11:42] | I love that trick. | 我喜欢那招 |
[11:44] | Blueberry muffins. | 蓝莓小松糕 |
[11:45] | I made them from scratch. | 我照食谱做的 |
[11:50] | Yum. | 好棒 |
[11:52] | Sounds good. | 真不错 |
[11:54] | These look great,Alex. | 看起来真好吃,艾莉丝 |
[11:57] | Oh,my God. | 我的老天 |
[12:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[12:10] | Chinese fighting muffin. | 中国功夫小松糕 |
[12:14] | Nothing to laugh about. | 没什么好笑的 |
[12:15] | My buddy took a fighting muffin in the chest,went home in four Ziploc bags. | 我朋友被功夫小松糕打中,结果被装成四袋送回老家 |
[12:20] | They’re not Chinese.They’re not fighting.They’re blueberry. | 它们不是中国人也不会功夫,它们是蓝莓口味的 |
[12:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:28] | She’s having secret-identity trouble. | 她有秘密身分的问题 |
[12:30] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都有吗? |
[12:32] | Scoot. | 坐过去 |
[12:37] | Alex… | 艾莉丝 |
[12:38] | …all my Angels… | 我的天使们 |
[12:41] | …the heart is a muscle. | 心脏是肌肉组成的 |
[12:45] | In bodybuilding,we exercise the muscle… | 在健身时,我们锻炼肌肉 |
[12:48] | …and it grows bigger and stronger. | 它就会变大变壮 |
[12:51] | It’s the same with the heart. | 心脏也是一样 |
[12:53] | I must have the heart of a rhino. | 我一定有颗犀牛般的心脏 |
[12:55] | You do.Be proud of it. | 没错,要引以为傲 |
[13:00] | Mes Anges… | 我的天使们 |
[13:02] | …these little hurts will heal. | 这些小伤会痊愈的 |
[13:05] | And at crunch time,your hearts will be so buff… | 在紧要关头 你的心脏会很强壮… |
[13:10] | …you’ll be able to clean and jerk his love… | 你将能承接住他的爱 |
[13:13] | …three sets,1 0 reps each. | 三个人都一样 |
[13:16] | Thanks,Bos. | 谢了,老波 |
[13:19] | Excuse me.I have to take a phone call. | 抱歉,我要接个电话 |
[13:28] | Good morning,Angels. | 早安,天使们 |
[13:30] | Good morning,Charlie. | 早安,天使们.早安,查理 |
[13:31] | Dylan,Alex,Natalie,I hope you’re ready for your next assignment. | 狄纶、艾莉丝、娜妲莉 准备好执行下一个任务了吧 |
[13:37] | Meet Eric Knox,a brilliant engineer and founder of Knox Technologies… | 见过诺艾瑞 天才工程师与诺氏科技创始人 |
[13:42] | …an up-and-coming communications software company. | 即将推出尖端的通讯软体 |
[13:46] | Last night,Knox was kidnapped… | 昨晚,诺艾瑞被绑架了 |
[13:48] | …and his voice-identification software was stolen. | 他的语音辨识软体也被窃 |
[13:55] | Who’s the lady? | 那女士是谁? |
[13:57] | Vivian Wood,president of Knox Technologies. | 伍薇安,诺氏科技总裁 |
[14:01] | Oh,she did it. | 是她干的 |
[14:03] | I guess we can all go home then. | 那我们就都可以回家了 |
[14:05] | Angels,meet Vivian Wood,our new client. | 天使们,见过新客户伍薇安 |
[14:10] | She’s hired us to find Eric Knox. | 她雇请我们去找诺艾瑞 |
[14:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:13] | Who’d have the most to gain from Knox’s disappearance? | 诺艾瑞失踪对谁最有利? |
[14:17] | Me,probably.I’m his partner. | 也许是我,我是他的伙伴 |
[14:20] | Before we were partners… | 在我们成为伙伴之前 |
[14:23] | …we were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[14:25] | Does Knox have any enemies? | 诺艾瑞有仇家吗? |
[14:27] | Roger Corwin.He’s owner… | 柯罗杰,他是… |
[14:30] | …of Red Star,the largest communications satellite firm. | 世上最大的通讯卫星公司 “红星”的老板 |
[14:34] | Six months ago,he tried to buy Knox Technologies. | 六个月前,他想买下诺氏科技 |
[14:37] | When Knox refused to sell,Corwin lost it. | 艾瑞拒绝出售,姓柯的气坏了 |
[14:40] | Charming. | 真有趣 |
[14:42] | Was there a ransom demand? | 有要求赎金吗? |
[14:43] | Nothing.But I know he’s still alive. | 没有,但我知道他还活着 |
[14:47] | I’ll study the garage footage.Something may be there. | 我研究录影带,也许有线索 |
[14:51] | So Corwin is our only lead.Hopefully,he’ll take us to Knox. | 姓柯的是头号嫌犯 希望他能带我们找到诺艾瑞 |
[14:55] | Corwin gets a weekly massage at Madame Wong’s House of Blossoms. | 姓柯的每周都会去马杀鸡 |
[15:00] | That’s our chance to feel him out. | 这是我们摸他老底的机会 |
[15:03] | He said what? | 他说什么? |
[15:06] | “Over my dead body”? | 除非他死? |
[15:09] | I can accept those terms. | 这倒可以考虑 |
[15:13] | It’s getting a little chilly in here,Yoko.I could use some warming up. | 有点冷了,阳子 帮我暖暖身子吧 |
[15:22] | At your service. | 悉听尊便 |
[15:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:25] | Could we get started this millennium? | 可以在这世纪内开始吗? |
[15:30] | Banzai! | 万岁! |
[15:38] | Yeah. | 好爽 |
[15:40] | You’re holding a lot of tension… | 你积压太多压力… |
[15:42] | …in your 4th and 5th vertebrae. | 在第三、四节脊椎里 |
[15:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:45] | Let me see if I can work that… | 我看看能不能把它… |
[15:50] | …out. | 纾解掉 |
[15:54] | By activating the right energy points,you can increase circulation… | 只要活化正确的穴道 就能增进血液循环 |
[16:01] | …alleviate pain… | 缓解疼痛 |
[16:03] | …or even… | 甚至 |
[16:07] | …render a man unconscious. | 让人昏迷 |
[16:26] | Okay,let’s go. | 好了,动手吧 |
[16:33] | Palm Pilot. | 电子记事簿 |
[16:41] | Got the car key. | 车钥匙复制好了 |
[16:46] | I got his schedule. | -“下载中” -行事历到手了 |
[16:58] | You must have dozed off. | 你一定是睡着了 |
[17:00] | You’re very good… | 你的双手 |
[17:03] | …with your hands. | 真行 |
[17:05] | I could use someone like you on my staff. | 你可以来我旗下做事 |
[17:09] | Thanks for the offer,but my hands aren’t going anywhere near your staff. | 谢谢抬举,但我的手 不想接近你的旗下 |
[17:20] | If Corwin is behind Knox’s disappearance… | 要是姓柯的主谋诺艾瑞绑架案 |
[17:23] | …someone else is doing his dirty work. | 一定要有人帮他动手 |
[17:34] | How’s it coming with the kidnapping footage? | 录影带有何线索? |
[17:37] | I’m enhancing a reflection from the car window. | 我在强化车窗上反映的影像 |
[17:45] | May I take your order? | 需要点些什么? |
[17:46] | Three cheeseburgers,three french fries and three cherry pies. | 三个吉士汉堡 三份薯条和三个樱桃派 |
[17:51] | What do you guys want? | 你们要吃什么? |
[17:55] | Here’s one of the kidnappers. | 这是其中一个绑匪 |
[17:57] | Creepy Thin Man. | 一个竹竿怪人 |
[17:59] | Now we just look for him. | 现在我们只要找他 |
[18:01] | And see if he works for Corwin. | 看他是否是姓柯的手下 |
[18:03] | What’s Corwin doing tonight? | 姓柯的今晚要做什么? |
[18:05] | Who’s up for crashing a party? | 谁想突袭派对啊? |
[18:30] | Bos. | 老波 |
[18:31] | -Thanks,Nat.-No problem. | -谢了,小娜 -没问题 |
[18:34] | It’s a mic-transmitter.Put it on your back molar. | 这是微波传送器,放后臼齿 |
[18:38] | I know.It’s a mouth-mic. | 我知道,这是口内麦克风 |
[18:40] | We’ll be able to always stay in touch. | 我们可以保持联系 |
[18:49] | We’re in deep cover now,so if… | 我们现在从事秘密任务 |
[18:52] | …you can’t remember John David,just call me J.D.Think of…. | 你们若不记得我叫约翰戴维 就叫我小戴,就像… |
[18:57] | -Jelly doughnut.-Jack Daniel’s. | -小呆 -小嶽 |
[19:00] | -Juvenile delinquents.-John DeLorean. | -小黛 -小袋 |
[19:09] | There’s your date,J.D. | 你的对象来了,小戴 |
[19:13] | Excuse me,ladies. | 失陪一下,女士们 |
[19:19] | Roger Corwin.Welcome. | 我是柯罗杰,欢迎 |
[19:21] | John David Rage,self-help guru. | 约翰大戴维,自学导师 |
[19:24] | John David Rage? | 约翰大戴维? |
[19:26] | Relax,Bos.Order a drink. | 放轻松点,要杯饮料吧 |
[19:29] | Excuse me.Miss? | 抱歉,小姐? |
[19:31] | -Hi.-Hi,miss. | 嗨,小姐 |
[19:33] | -A hammerhead,please.-No problem. | -请给我来杯调酒 -没问题 |
[19:37] | Any creepy thin men? | 有看到竹竿怪人吗? |
[19:40] | Lots of creepy,none thin. | 很多怪人,但都不瘦 |
[19:42] | -I was wondering if– -No. | -我想… -不 |
[19:44] | -So there’s no chance– -No. | -那就是没机会… -没 |
[19:55] | That’s incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[19:57] | What is? | 什么? |
[19:59] | Your smile. | 你的笑容 |
[20:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:05] | This place,it’s Japanese,is it not? | 这是日式庭园,对吧? |
[20:09] | It’s a 1 3th-century Shinto temple. | 这是13世纪的神社 |
[20:12] | I had it…. | 我是用… |
[20:14] | I had it FedEx’d from Kyoto. | 我是用快递从京都寄过来的 |
[20:17] | Blowfish? | 河豚? |
[20:18] | Isn’t that poisonous? | 那不是有毒吗? |
[20:20] | It’s a rare delicacy for the man who has no fear of an excruciating death. | 这是男人的珍馐 尤其是对那种大无畏的男人 |
[20:27] | Technically,1 in 60 is fatal. | 被毒死的机率有六十分之一 |
[20:41] | Tastes like chicken. | 尝起来很像鸡肉 |
[20:42] | That would go very nicely with broccoli. | 跟甘蓝菜煮会会很配 |
[20:47] | The man laughs at death. | 这人嘲笑死神呢 |
[20:49] | Good work,Bos.Get him to talk about Knox. | 干的好,快让他谈诺艾瑞 |
[20:53] | At last,a worthy adversary. | 值得尊敬的对手 |
[20:56] | Let’s see if you can survive a test of intuition and judgment. | 来测试你的直觉与判断力吧 |
[21:06] | Nat,that bartender is cute. | 小娜,那酒保很可爱呢 |
[21:09] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[21:11] | He likes you.Go back and flirt a little. | 他喜欢你,回去再调个情吧 |
[21:20] | That was fast. | 真快啊 |
[21:21] | I’m not called Balls-Out Natalie for nothing. | 我叫大胆娜妲莉并非浪得虚名 |
[21:25] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:28] | I never saw you working here before. | 我没看过你在这里工作 |
[21:30] | I’m new.I’m like a virgin.I mean,it’s my first time… | 我是新来的,我就像个处女 这是我第一次… |
[21:35] | …here at Corwin’s. | 来柯氏旗下工作 |
[21:38] | Oh,boy.She’s going down. | 天啊,她搞砸了 |
[21:41] | No way.He’s into her. | 不可能,他喜欢她 |
[21:43] | Just pick up the tray and walk away. | 拿起托盘,走开 |
[21:46] | No,no.Stay.Stay and talk to him. | 不…留下来跟他说话 |
[21:50] | -Flip your hair.-What? | 甩头发 |
[21:52] | Flip your goddamn hair. | 快甩你的头发 |
[22:10] | Excuse me.I don’t usually do this,but I was wondering– | 抱歉,我不常如此,但我想… |
[22:14] | Unless you’re already seeing someone else. | 除非你已有男朋友 |
[22:17] | -Yeah.-Of course you are. | 是啊 -当然啰 |
[22:19] | No! I’m not seeing anyone. | -不 我没有男朋友 |
[22:23] | Free. | 我有空 |
[22:25] | Okay,Thursday? | 好,星期四? |
[22:29] | My favorite day. | 我最喜欢的日子 |
[22:30] | Great.I’ll get tickets. | 很好,我去弄票 |
[22:32] | I love tickets. | 我爱死票了 |
[22:34] | What do you know? A guy who speaks Natalie. | 真有趣,有人跟娜妲莉对盘呢 |
[22:37] | Where’s J.D.? | 小戴呢? |
[23:09] | Will somebody help me up,please? | 来个人帮帮我吧? |
[23:12] | Hello,girls? Are you hearing me? | 女孩们,你们听见了吗? |
[23:22] | Thin Man,1 0 o’clock. | 竹竿人,十点钟方向 |
[24:01] | Why do they always run? | 他们为什么老爱落跑? |
[24:39] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[24:52] | Nat! | 娜妲莉 |
[25:04] | -Brace! -Jump! | 架手桥 -跳 |
[27:00] | Check them all! | 一一检查 |
[27:08] | -Clear! -Clear! | -没问题 -没问题 |
[27:10] | Clear! | 没问题 |
[27:39] | Knox. | 诺艾瑞 |
[27:42] | Great work,Angels,but our job’s only half-finished. | 干的好,天使们 但任务只完成一半 |
[27:45] | There’s still the matter of Mr.Knox’s stolen technology. | 还有诺先生被窃的先进技术 |
[27:50] | What’s so special about your software? | 你的软体有何特别? |
[27:53] | It’s….It’s really quite amazing. | 它很惊人 |
[27:57] | We developed a program.You see,everyone’s voice is unique. | 我们发展了一个程式 每个人的声音都很独特 |
[28:01] | It has a unique signature… | 它有独特的特性 |
[28:03] | …like a snowflake.And it can be mapped– | 跟雪花一样,它能被描画… |
[28:08] | Audio DNA.It makes it impossible to disguise or scramble a voice signal. | 那是声音的DNA 它让别人无法假造音纹 |
[28:13] | Which is why Corwin wants it. | 所以姓柯的才会想要它 |
[28:15] | Of course.All Red Star’s satellites have global positioning systems. | 当然,红星的卫星都有 全球定位系统 |
[28:20] | Combine that with voice identification– | 若结合了声音辨识… |
[28:23] | Any cell phone could be a homing device. | 每只手机都会是自动导引装置 |
[28:26] | No one could hide. | 无人能躲藏 |
[28:28] | Imagine how dangerous this would be in the wrong hands. | 想想这要是被误用会有多危险 |
[28:32] | The end of privacy. | 隐私权不再 |
[28:33] | That’s where you come in,Angels. | 天使们,注意听了 |
[28:35] | Corwin is premiering his Red Star racer at the California Speedway. | 姓柯的赛车队将在赛车场亮相 |
[28:39] | Our chance to plant a hidden camera on Corwin. | 藉机去他车上装针孔摄影机 |
[28:42] | Looks like it’s off to the races,Angels. | 看来你们该加足马力了 |
[28:45] | When Roger Corwin first got involved in the world of racing… | 当柯罗杰首度参与世界赛车时 |
[28:50] | …a lot of people said it was a stopgap for my waning libido. | 许多人说 我是因性欲减退才来玩车 |
[28:55] | I had them all fired. | 我把他们都解雇了. |
[29:00] | What’s so funny? l did. | 有什么好笑的?是真的 |
[29:04] | Thanks for coming to this little test run. | 谢谢各位参观这次试车 |
[29:16] | Nat… | 娜妲莉 |
[29:18] | …I’m going in. | 我去了 |
[29:21] | But what can I say? | 我还能说什么呢? |
[29:23] | It’s a Red Star day for me. | 今天是我的红星之日 |
[29:27] | Then it’s back to the day-to-day grind… | 接着回去一如往常无聊的… |
[29:29] | …of world domination and enslavement. | 控制并奴役世界 |
[29:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:50] | Work your magic. | 展现你的魔力吧 |
[29:56] | It’s hot out there. | 外面好热 |
[30:03] | It’s hot in here too. | 里面也好热 |
[30:06] | Maybe I can make you more comfortable. | 也许我能让你舒服点 |
[30:19] | I’ve come undone. | 噢,我拉链没拉呢 |
[30:23] | That feels good. | 真舒服 |
[30:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | I like what you’ve done with it. | 我喜欢你的设计 |
[30:39] | Ours has bigger mirrors. | 我们的后照镜比较大 |
[30:47] | I love cars. | 我爱车 |
[30:51] | Do you like fast cars? | 你喜欢快车吗? |
[30:57] | I like fast everything. | 只要是快的我都喜欢 |
[31:03] | Oh,my God. | 我的老天 |
[31:07] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[31:09] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[31:17] | Mission accomplished.Tomorrow,Corwin will give us a tour of Red Star. | 任务完成 姓柯的明天会带我们游览红星 |
[31:22] | Ride ’em,cowboy.Make me proud. | 冲啊,让我露脸吧 |
[32:06] | Nat! | 娜妲莉 |
[32:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[32:10] | We got a friend on the track. | 跑道上有个朋友 |
[32:12] | That creep from Chinatown. | 是那个唐人街来的怪人 |
[32:13] | Creepy Thin Man. | 竹竿怪人 |
[32:27] | It’s a round track.He’s not going anywhere. | 这是绕圈跑道,他出不去 |
[32:54] | She’s going after him. | 她在追他 |
[34:22] | The microcamera has allowed us to study Red Star’s layout. | 针孔摄影机让我们看到红星内部 |
[34:27] | The mainframe is right behind that door. | 主机就在那扇门后 |
[34:30] | That’s where my software would be,but the security looks incredible. | 我的软体就在那里 但安全措施看起来很严格 |
[34:35] | -Restricted access.-Fingerprint ID. | -限级进入 -指纹辨识 |
[34:36] | Retinal scanner. | 视网膜扫描 |
[34:38] | Angels,break it down. | 天使们,说明一下 |
[34:40] | Only two Red Star directors can access the mainframe. | 只有两位红星董事能进入主机 |
[34:43] | To gain access,they have to synchronize their entrance. | 要进去 他们必须同步进入 |
[34:50] | A gelatin scanning plate takes exact fingerprints. | 胶状扫描盘读取指纹 |
[34:54] | A laser accurate to .009 millimeters scans the retina. | 精确度到.009公厘的 雷射光束扫描视网膜 |
[35:02] | It is accessible only through a monitored airless antechamber. | 只能通过一个受严密监视的 真空走廊到达目的地 |
[35:09] | There’s only one way to get through undetected: Be invisible. | 要摸进去只有一个办法 隐形起来.“测量器启动” |
[35:20] | The floor is rigged with pressure sensitivity. | 地板装有压力感测器 |
[35:22] | Any contact exceeding .25 seconds triggers the alarm. | 接触超过0点25秒触发警报 |
[35:28] | Sounds impossible. | 听起来很难 |
[35:31] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[36:44] | Mein Siegenbock ist sexy! | 我是性感小猫 |
[36:52] | They got the wrong address. | 他们弄错地址了 |
[37:28] | You ready to whip them into shape,Alex? | 准备好要整顿他们了?艾莉丝 |
[37:47] | You must be Miss Aarons.I’m Doris. | 你一定是艾小姐,我是桃莉 |
[37:51] | Sorry about the confusion. | 抱歉这么混乱 |
[37:53] | I had you scheduled for next week.I don’t know what happened. | 我排定你下周来此 不知怎么会这样 |
[37:58] | That’s what I’m here to find out. | 这是我来此的原因 |
[38:00] | You are the efficiency expert. | 你是效率专家 |
[38:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:04] | I am. | 我是 |
[38:07] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[38:08] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[38:18] | Your methodologies are antiquated and weak. | 你们的方法老旧又无用 |
[38:22] | Your procedures of approval ensure that only the least radical ideas… | 你们的核准程序 确保了只有最基本的想法 |
[38:28] | …are rewarded. | 得到奖赏 |
[38:29] | Meanwhile,your competition is innovating! | 而你们的对手此时却在创新 |
[38:40] | You. | 你 |
[38:42] | What was the last suggestion you made? | 你上回做出的建议是什么? |
[38:46] | To make the Coke machine free. | 提供免费的可乐贩卖机 |
[38:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:50] | Caffeine helps us program. | 咖啡因有助我们设计程式 |
[38:55] | Perfect.Smart… | 完美、聪明 |
[38:58] | …simple and logical. | 简单又符合逻辑 |
[39:02] | What did your boss say? | 你老板怎么说? |
[39:06] | He said no. | 他说不行 |
[39:09] | Question! | 问题 |
[39:11] | Who builds this company’s products? | 公司产品是谁制造出来的? |
[39:14] | You do. | 是你们 |
[39:18] | Engineers do. | 是工程师 |
[39:21] | Not managers. | 不是经理人 |
[39:24] | They should be answering to you,not you to them! | 他们该对你们负责 不是你们对他们负责 |
[39:30] | Who else has an idea like this man’s Coke machine? | 谁还有跟他类似的建议? |
[39:34] | All right! Tell me. | 很好,告诉我 |
[39:37] | Better yet… | 更好的是… |
[39:39] | …can anyone show me? | 能带我去看吗? |
[40:34] | It’s not working. | “不准进入” |
[41:08] | There’s only one way to get through undetected: Be invisible. | 要摸进去只有一个办法 隐形起来 |
[41:28] | The floor is rigged with pressure sensitivity. | 地板装有压力感测器 |
[41:31] | Any contact which exceeds .25 seconds will trigger the alarm. | 接触超过0点25秒 就会触发警报 |
[41:57] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你,先生 |
[42:13] | I hope you don’t mind if we look around. | 希望你不介意我们四处看看 |
[42:43] | So we have complete access to Red Star’s computer. | 我们已进入红星主机了 |
[42:46] | And they have no idea we can peek inside. | 他们不知我们能窥伺里面 |
[42:49] | You guys are tremendous.Thanks. | 你们真行,谢了 |
[42:53] | I need evidence of Knox Technologies software in the Red Star system. | 我需要找到红星系统里 有诺氏科技软体的证据 |
[42:58] | -Where is it? -Bosley has it in the laptop. | -资料在哪? -在老波的笔记型电脑里 |
[43:02] | It has a direct link to the Red Star mainframe. | 它能直接连上红星的主机 |
[43:05] | Bosley? | 老波? |
[43:07] | Maybe we should be doing our own analysis. | 也许我们该自己来分析 |
[43:11] | Surely Eric would be the best person to– | 艾瑞当然是最佳人选 |
[43:14] | Our goal was to learn if Red Star had stolen your software. | 我们的目标是了解 红星是否窃走你们的软体 |
[43:18] | It would be unethical to let you access their systems. | 让你们进入它的系统并不道德 |
[43:22] | If we get proof,we’ll tell you. | 我们找到证据就会通知你们 |
[43:24] | That makes sense.That’s cool.Right? | 有道理,对吧? |
[43:27] | Right,Viv? | 对吧,小薇? |
[43:30] | You know,Knox may not be out of danger yet. | 诺艾瑞也许尚未脱离危险呢 |
[43:33] | Smile.Don’t panic the client. | 微笑,别惊动客户 |
[43:36] | One of us should check security at his house. | 我们该有人去他家做安检 |
[43:40] | Absolutely.I agree. | 当然,我同意 |
[43:48] | -Everything okay? -Yeah.Nothing up here. | 一切还好吧? -还好,上面没什么 |
[43:54] | Wow,that was cool. | 哇,好酷 |
[43:58] | Who’s the Green Beret? | 突击队员是谁? |
[44:01] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[44:02] | That’s nice. | 照片不错 |
[44:07] | That’s the guy who killed him. | 那个人杀了他 |
[44:12] | Yeah.They were in Army Intelligence together. | 他们服役于军情单位 |
[44:16] | This was his best friend and he turned on him. | 这人是他的至交,但却出卖他 |
[44:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[44:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[44:24] | Why do you keep it? | 你干嘛留着它? |
[44:26] | To remind me: Be careful who you trust.Don’t take any wooden nickels. | 提醒我要小心朋友 别随便相信别人 |
[44:32] | What about you? Did you ever have parents? | 你呢?你没有父母吗? |
[44:35] | I mean– I know you have parents,but I mean– | 我是说,你有父母,但是… |
[44:39] | Where’s your mom? | 你母亲呢? |
[44:41] | She died when I was 6,and I never met my father. | 母亲早年过世,父亲则没见过 |
[44:47] | You never met your father? | 没见过他? |
[44:50] | Now you work for… | 你现在为一个… |
[44:53] | …a man you’ve never seen. | 从未谋面的人工作 |
[44:56] | That’s an interesting trend. | 真有趣的倾向 |
[45:00] | That was smooth. | 真聪明 |
[45:01] | Want to play Scrabble? | 想玩拼字游戏吗? |
[45:04] | Don’t worry about it.I got somebody– | 别担心,有人会清理 |
[45:07] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[45:09] | What are they called? You know…. | 他们叫什么来着? |
[45:19] | So,okay. | 好了 |
[45:23] | -This is a panic button.-Okay. | -这是紧急按钮 -好 |
[45:27] | If you just press it,then any one of us… | 按下它,我们就有人… |
[45:30] | …whoever’s closest,will be here if there’s any problem. | 最近的一个,就会来处理状况 |
[45:34] | Like that? Okay.Right now,that would be you. | 像这样?好,现在就是你了 |
[45:38] | But you don’t have a problem. | 但你没出状况啊 |
[45:40] | Yeah,l do. | 我有 |
[45:46] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[45:48] | …how to make chicken. | 怎么烹调鸡肉 |
[45:53] | Scrabble? | 拼字游戏? |
[45:54] | Shake ‘N Bake? | 裹粉鸡? |
[45:56] | I’ll shake,you bake? | 我裹粉,你烹饪? |
[46:12] | I want to shake. | 我来裹粉吧 |
[46:18] | -Hey,Pete.-How’s it going? | -彼得 -还好吧? |
[46:20] | -Good.How are you? -Good.It’s good to see you. | -很好,你好吗? -很好,很高兴见到你 |
[46:24] | -You want your ticket? -All right! | -想拿票吗? -好耶 |
[46:29] | -Thanks for giving me a chance.-I wanted to see you. | -谢谢你给我这个机会 -我想见你 |
[46:32] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[46:34] | -You look great.-Thank you. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[46:37] | I’ve thought a lot about us. | 我想了很多我们之间的事 |
[46:39] | No,no,no.I know you have something to say… | 不…我知道你有话要说 |
[46:43] | …but I have something to say too. | 但我也有话要说 |
[46:46] | I’ve been thinking a lot about you and me and,well,us. | 我一直在想我们的事 |
[46:50] | And I know that we have these crazy lives,but l can’t help it. | 我知道我们很疯狂 但我不能自己 |
[46:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:59] | Searching Red Star mainframe for Knox Technologies software. | 搜寻红星主机内有无诺氏软体 |
[47:03] | Software not detected. | 查无所获 |
[47:07] | Coming. | 来了 |
[47:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[47:14] | Trick-or-treat for UNlCEF. | 为儿童募款 |
[47:22] | That’s a very nice costume,young lady. | 小姐,很不错的装扮 |
[47:25] | It glows in the dark. | 它会在夜晚闪闪发亮 |
[47:29] | I hope you like to dance. | 希望你喜欢跳舞 |
[47:30] | Are you kidding? I love to dance! | 不会吧?我最爱跳舞了 |
[47:43] | You.You want to dance on-stage? | 你想上台秀舞吗? |
[47:45] | -Us? -Yes! -No,the stage is for the ladies. | 我们? -好 不,女士才能上台 |
[47:50] | Oh,never mind.I’ll just find a spot on the floor. | 算了,我在舞池里跳吧 |
[47:53] | No,no,wait. | 不,等等 |
[47:57] | I won’t let you not go up there.Yeah,she’ll go. | 我不能让你不上台,她要上台 |
[48:01] | Really? I’ve always wanted to go up there! | 真的?我一直都想上台秀呢 |
[48:04] | Have a great time. | 好好秀吧 |
[48:05] | Okay.I’ll be back. | 好,我很快就回来 |
[48:09] | Ms.Wood,there are some lines that I never cross. | 伍女士,有些界线我从来不跨越 |
[48:13] | Lines have never stopped me. | 界线束缚不了我 |
[48:16] | It’s “Miss.” And it’s “Vivian.” | 我是小姐,叫我小薇 |
[48:18] | Okay.Miss Vivian. | 好,小薇小姐 |
[48:22] | Okay,Miss Vivian.You’re a pro. | 小薇小姐,你是专家 |
[48:25] | I mean,you’re not a pro,but you’re an executive. | 我是说,你是个管理专家 |
[48:29] | We must keep our relationship professional. | 我们要保持专业的关系 |
[48:32] | May I? | 我可以喝吗? |
[48:36] | I’ll get you a glass. | 我帮你拿杯子 |
[49:16] | She’s pretty great,isn’t she? | 她很棒,对吧? |
[49:29] | I said,she’s pretty great,right? | 我说,她很棒,对吧? |
[49:45] | You guys are in really good shape. | 你们的身材可真好 |
[49:48] | Definitely.Definitely. | 不错、不错 |
[49:55] | All right.The Robot! | 好耶,机械舞 |
[49:57] | Go,white girl! Go,white girl! | 加油,白种女孩,加油 |
[50:01] | That’s old school,right? Definitely. | 那是老式舞步吧?没错 |
[50:06] | I’m Pete.How are you? | 我是彼得,你们好吗? |
[50:13] | The Running Man! Look! | 跑步舞,快看 |
[50:23] | Incredible! It was great! | 了不起,真棒 |
[50:26] | I’m having so much fun! This is so exciting! | 我好快乐,真令人兴奋 |
[50:29] | You know,I have to go number one. | 我要去化妆室 |
[50:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[50:38] | …what I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是… |
[50:42] | …will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[50:47] | Oh,no,baby! Baby?! | 不,宝贝 |
[50:50] | Baby?! God,no. | 宝贝?天啊,不 |
[50:53] | Damn you,Salazar. | 该死,萨老大 |
[50:55] | Damn you,Salazar! | 该死,萨老大 |
[50:59] | Cut! | 卡 |
[51:01] | Was that over the top? It felt over the top. | 太过火了吧?似乎太过火了 |
[51:03] | No.That is the best shot,the best scene,the best movie on the planet! | 不,这镜头太棒了 是全片最棒的部份 |
[51:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[51:20] | How was your day? Great. | 今天还好吧?很好 |
[51:23] | You know how superheroes have these secret identities,where they– | 你知道超级英雄都有秘密身分 |
[51:28] | No.No superheroes. | 不,不提超级英雄 |
[51:33] | You’re an action star.I get a lot of action. | 你是动作派演员 我则出生入死 |
[51:38] | That is so lame. | 这真蠢 |
[51:41] | Hey,girls,you having fun? | 各位,玩得愉快吗? |
[51:43] | I’m having so much fun I could just die. | 我快乐的要死呢 |
[51:45] | Jason,I’m one-third of an elite crime-fighting team… | 我是打击犯罪小组的一员 |
[51:49] | …backed by an anonymous millionaire. | 由不知名的百万富翁所支持 |
[51:53] | Yes,that’s it. | 对,就这样 |
[52:08] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[52:19] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[52:58] | Come on! Go! Hit it! | 快,走吧 |
[53:10] | Murphy O’Meyer… | 我受够了 |
[53:13] | …that does it. | 真是的… |
[53:15] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的? |
[53:18] | Who?! | 谁? |
[53:22] | Woo– Woo– | 谁?伍… |
[53:24] | -Who? -Woo– | 谁?伍… |
[53:29] | -Vivian– -Spit it out! | -薇安 -说出来 |
[53:32] | Vivian Wood! | 薇安 |
[53:36] | You bitch. | 贱人 |
[53:44] | I love a fire. | 我喜欢火 |
[54:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[54:13] | Oh,my God! You’re hit! | 天啊,你中枪了 |
[54:15] | No.I mean,the squibs hurt a bit when they go off,but I’m fine. | 不,火药包炸开时是有点痛 但我没事 |
[54:19] | What happened to my trailer? | 我的拖车怎么了? |
[54:22] | I haven’t been honest with you. | 我没跟你说实话 |
[54:23] | Were you in there when that happened? Look at it. | 你刚刚在里面?你看看它 |
[54:27] | I’m not a bikini waxer. | 我不是除毛美容师 |
[54:32] | Bummer.l mean,that was kind of a turn-on. | 真糟糕,我是说 那满令人兴奋的 |
[54:45] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[54:47] | -Charlie? -Yeah. | -是查理? -是的 |
[54:50] | I have to go,but will you call me tomorrow? | 我得走了,明天打电话给我? |
[54:53] | -Of course.-Great.Thanks. | -当然 -太好了,谢谢 |
[55:01] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[55:05] | You’re bad. | 你好坏 |
[55:09] | Guys,finally you warm up a bit. | 你们终于有点人性了 |
[55:13] | Dylan? It’s Nat.Vivian Wood is a fake and an all-around bitch. | 狄纶?我是娜妲莉 伍薇安有问题 |
[55:18] | Her assassin just paid me a visit.We gotta warn Knox. | 她派杀手堵我,快警告诺艾瑞 |
[55:22] | I’m at his house now. | 我现在就在他家 |
[55:24] | You are? | 你在? |
[55:26] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[55:28] | Call Alex and meet me at the agency. | 通知艾莉丝到总部碰头 |
[55:33] | Dylan! Shit. | 狄纶,该死 |
[55:42] | Don’t stand next to the window,it’s not safe. | 别站窗旁,那不安全 |
[55:46] | Toga. | 床单罩袍 |
[55:51] | Listen,I just found out that– Who’s that? | 听着,我刚发现…是谁? |
[55:57] | Working undercover? | 在做秘密工作啊? |
[55:59] | It’s a full-service job. | 我提供全套服务 |
[56:03] | I’ll bet. | 我想也是 |
[56:05] | I can see by your gown that you’re unarmed. | 看得出来你没带武器 |
[56:08] | Some maniac could just stroll in and blow you both to bits. | 随便谁都能进来干掉你们 |
[56:12] | Viv,you’re obsessed.All work and no play makes Viv a dull girl. | 小薇,你想太多了 小薇工作过度不懂情趣 |
[56:18] | I have to tie up some loose ends here,so take a seat. | 我来这里是要解决事情,坐吧 |
[56:22] | Want some champagne? | 想喝点香槟吗? |
[56:31] | “Enemy.” | “敌人” |
[56:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:48] | Sad news. | 坏消息 |
[56:50] | Your girlfriends are dead. | 你的朋友们都死了 |
[56:52] | And Corwin? | 柯罗杰呢? |
[57:16] | I don’t think it’s gonna work out,you and me. | 我不认为我们有未来 |
[57:19] | Which is a real bummer,since you,Dylan… | 这真糟糕,狄纶… |
[57:23] | …are a tomcat in the sack. | 你在床上很够呛 |
[57:28] | Let me get this straight.You’re a woman.Women have natural intuition. | 我直说吧 你是女人,女人天生有直觉 |
[57:33] | And you’re a detective.And you had no idea that this was going to happen? | 你也是个侦探 你对这一切都没感觉? |
[57:38] | -I knew.-She knew. | -我就知道 -她知道 |
[57:41] | And I know what’ll happen next. | 我还知道接下来会怎样 |
[57:43] | Tell her,baby. | 告诉她吧,宝贝 |
[57:46] | All the Angels are going to heaven. | 天使都是要上天堂的 |
[57:50] | And Bosley? | 老波呢? |
[57:51] | We’ll keep him.We like him.And his computer. | 留着,我们喜欢他跟他的电脑 |
[57:54] | He’s special. | 他很特别 |
[57:59] | Corwin had nothing to do with this. | 姓柯的跟这一切无关 |
[58:01] | No.But I never really liked him. | 无关,但我也没喜欢过他 |
[58:05] | -And the kidnapping was a setup.-Afraid so. | -整个绑架案是假的 -恐怕是的 |
[58:08] | And Red Star was a setup. | 红星的事也是假的 |
[58:09] | You got it all figured out.Any other questions? | 你全都清楚了,还有问题吗? |
[58:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[58:17] | Ask your boss. | 问你老板吧 |
[58:19] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[58:22] | You’re after Charlie. | 你在堵查理 |
[58:25] | Charlie,Charlie,Charlie. | 查理、查理 |
[58:30] | They say that in death… | 据说在死后… |
[58:33] | …all life’s questions are answered. | 生命的问题就会得到答案 |
[58:37] | Will you let me know? | 你会告诉我吗? |
[58:46] | Let’s go get Charlie. | 去逮查理吧 |
[58:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[59:06] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[59:08] | -What’s going on? -Something’s going on. | -怎么了? -出事了 |
[59:10] | Where’s Dylan? | 狄纶呢? |
[59:24] | They say in death,all life’s questions are answered. | 据说在死后… 生命的问题就会得到答案 |
[59:30] | Will you let me know? | 你会告诉我吗? |
[1:00:04] | What are we doing? House of Pancakes? Sizzler? | 我们要去哪吃饭? 薄饼之家?时时乐? |
[1:00:07] | You are the cheapest man on the planet. | 你还真小气 |
[1:00:23] | What did it look like? | 看起来怎样? |
[1:00:25] | Oh,I don’t know.It was,like,all cool and stuff. | 不知道 看起来…棒透了 |
[1:00:30] | You’ve never seen a booby. | 你又没看过真的胸部 |
[1:00:32] | -Have too.-Have not. | -我看过很多胸部 -没看过 |
[1:00:34] | -I’ve seen lots of boobies.-Yeah,right. | -我看过很多胸部 -是啊 |
[1:00:40] | A little help? | 帮个忙吧? |
[1:00:56] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[1:00:57] | Where’s Knox? Is he okay? | 诺艾瑞呢?他还好吧? |
[1:00:59] | Oh,he’s great.He’s the bad guy. | 他很好,他是坏蛋 |
[1:01:03] | The kidnapping was a setup.He’s behind it all. | 绑架是假的,他是幕后主使 |
[1:01:06] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[1:01:08] | He wasn’t exactly forthcoming when he shot me out the window. | 他把我射出窗外时并没说穿 |
[1:01:24] | Bosley! | 老波 |
[1:01:25] | He’s safe! Knox already has him. | 他很安全,诺艾瑞抓走他了 |
[1:01:31] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[1:01:33] | Let me get this straight. | 让我弄清楚点 |
[1:01:36] | Bosley’s with the man… | 老波跟那个… |
[1:01:38] | …who tried to kill us.That’s safe? | 想杀我们的人一起,安全吗? |
[1:01:41] | He won’t kill Bosley until he kills Charlie. | 他在杀查理前不会杀老波 |
[1:01:45] | Kills Charlie? | 杀查理? |
[1:01:49] | Oh,Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:01:50] | I don’t know what his plan is,but I know that we can stop him. | 我不知他有何计划 但我知道我们能阻止他 |
[1:02:04] | If Knox thinks we’re dead,why blow up the agency? | 如果诺艾瑞认为我们死了,为何 要炸掉总部? |
[1:02:08] | Why does he want Charlie? | 为何要杀查理? |
[1:02:09] | We do know that he wanted us to break into Red Star. | 他曾指使我们闯入红星 |
[1:02:14] | Imagine how dangerous this would be in the wrong hands. | 想想这要是被误用会有多危险 |
[1:02:17] | Knox used us to access the mainframe not to get back his software… | 诺艾瑞要我们进入红星的主机 不是要拿回他的软体 |
[1:02:22] | …but for control of their global positioning satellites. | 是要控制全球定位卫星 |
[1:02:25] | Knox’s software can match Charlie’s voice over the phone. | 他的软体能辨认查理的声音 |
[1:02:29] | And use Red Star satellites to track him. | 并运用红星的卫星找到他 |
[1:02:32] | But why would Knox go to so much trouble to find Charlie? | 但诺艾瑞为什么要堵查理? |
[1:02:36] | That’s the guy who killed him. | 那个人杀了他 |
[1:02:40] | They were in Army Intelligence together. | 他们服役于军情单位 |
[1:02:42] | His best friend turned on him. | 他的至交出卖了他 |
[1:02:46] | Knox thinks Charlie killed his father. | 诺艾瑞以为查理杀了他父亲 |
[1:02:49] | So if he can intercept Charlie’s call– | 要是他能拦截查理的电话 |
[1:02:52] | He can locate him. | 就能找到他 |
[1:02:54] | But Knox has to get Charlie on the phone first. | 但他得先让查理打电话 |
[1:02:57] | -But the only one Charlie calls is– -Bosley. | -查理只会打给一个人… -老波 |
[1:03:28] | May I have some ice water,please? | 给我来杯冰水吧? |
[1:03:54] | Fly to me,Angels! Please come! | 飞向我吧,天使们,快来吧 |
[1:03:57] | Please fly to me,Angels! | 请飞向我吧,天使们 |
[1:04:01] | I had a long talk with a squirrel once. | 我曾跟只松鼠聊过很久的天 |
[1:04:04] | Longer than I’ve talked to most humans. | 我还没跟人说过那么多话呢 |
[1:04:30] | Hello? | 有人吗? 有人吗?你好,外面的人 |
[1:04:37] | Any sign of Bosley’s laptop? | 老波的电脑呢? |
[1:04:39] | They must have taken it. | 一定是他们拿走了 |
[1:04:41] | -We should check Knox’s place.-Let’s go. | -去诺艾瑞家查查 -走吧 |
[1:04:44] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[1:04:45] | Angels?! Angels,help me! | 天使们?天使们,救我 |
[1:04:47] | Bosley? | 老波? |
[1:04:49] | Angels! | 天使们 |
[1:04:50] | We begin our broadcast day! Come and get me,girls! | 今天的广播节目开始了 来找我吧,天使们 |
[1:04:55] | If you can follow the sound of my voice,then draw some… | 要是你们听得到我的声音 |
[1:05:00] | …triangles or something… | 那就设法… |
[1:05:02] | …to get to this location and save me! | 用点什么 办法到这里来救我吧 |
[1:05:05] | Is there a way to trace him? | 有办法找到他吗? |
[1:05:07] | Even with our equipment,he’d have to be within 20 miles. | 即使有设备 他也要在二十英哩内才行 |
[1:05:10] | The place I’m in looks like Cher’s bedroom. | 我所在的地方很像雪儿的房间 |
[1:05:14] | And it stinks. | 还臭气熏天 |
[1:05:18] | Tell us where you are. | 告诉我们你在哪里 |
[1:05:20] | It smells like the ocean. | 空气中有海的味道 |
[1:05:22] | And if I look out the window,I see the ocean. | 从窗户看出去,就能看到海 |
[1:05:25] | He could be anywhere this half of North America. | 美国西北沿海都有可能 |
[1:05:28] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:05:30] | …tell them where I am. | 告诉他们我在哪 |
[1:05:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:37] | It’s a Sitta pygmaea! | 是侏儒西塔 |
[1:05:40] | A pygmy nuthatch! | 一种侏儒雀 |
[1:05:42] | They only live in one place! | 世上只有一个地方看得见 |
[1:05:45] | Carmel! | 卡蜜尔 |
[1:05:47] | I can’t tell you anything else,except… | 我没其他的好说了,除了… |
[1:05:50] | …this feels like the first day of the last of my life. | 我觉得我的生命所剩不多 |
[1:05:54] | Or the last day of the first of my life,or something. | 或是我剩下生命不多了 |
[1:06:00] | I have a lighthouse,two hotels,seven manor houses… | 找到一个灯塔、两间旅馆 七座庄园 |
[1:06:03] | …one owned by the National Parks,one by Nick Xero Corporation– | 一座属于国家公园 一座属于瑞诺艾公司 |
[1:06:08] | -Is that spelled with an “X” or a “Z”? -“X.” | -是艾还是爱? -艾 |
[1:06:12] | It’s an anagram. | 这是个字谜 |
[1:06:14] | Rearranged,it’s “Eric Knox.” | 重组后就是诺艾瑞 |
[1:06:17] | Scrabble freak. | 拼字游戏狂 |
[1:06:19] | An old tunnel leads down to the shore. | 有个旧地道通往海岸边 |
[1:06:21] | A sea approach is the best way to get in undetected.We’ll need a boat. | 由海路过去不会被察觉,我们需要一艘船 |
[1:06:26] | And a cover.We can’t use the speedboat. | 为了要有掩护,不能开快艇 |
[1:06:33] | Head to the marina. | 去码头吧 |
[1:07:29] | Chad,does this thing go any faster? | 这玩意能快一点吗? |
[1:07:32] | We’re in a hurry,and I could open it up if you let me drive. | 我们在赶时间,如果 你让我开的话,我会开快一点 |
[1:07:36] | I’m sorry,friend of Starfish.There’s only one captain of this love boat. | 但这艘爱之船只有一位船长 |
[1:07:42] | That captain is me… | 船长就是我 |
[1:07:44] | …the Chad. | 查德 |
[1:07:46] | The Chad. | 查德 |
[1:07:48] | Chad,captain of the love boat. | 查德,爱之船的船长 |
[1:07:51] | The Chad. | 查德 |
[1:07:52] | We’re kind of in a hurry. | 我们在赶时间 |
[1:07:55] | I’m the Chad. | 我是查德 |
[1:08:10] | Knox Technologies voice identification software download confirmed. | 诺氏语音辨识软体下载成功 |
[1:08:26] | Red Star satellite network uplink confirmed. | 红星卫星网路连结成功 |
[1:08:37] | Revenge is fun. | 报仇真好玩 |
[1:08:42] | I have to say,Starfish,I am honored… | 我得说,小海星,我很荣幸… |
[1:08:44] | …that you’ve taken an interest in my work.And I think you’re very pretty. | 你对我的工作有兴趣 而且我觉得你很漂亮小海星. |
[1:08:50] | Starfish? | 小海星? |
[1:08:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:08:54] | Starfish,are you going swimming? Where are you going? | 小海星,你要去游泳吗?-你要去哪里? |
[1:08:58] | Where are you going again? | 你这次又要去哪里? |
[1:09:00] | Starfish? | 小海星? |
[1:09:03] | Was it the Chad? | 是查德的关系吗? |
[1:09:09] | No! The Chad was great! | 不,查德很棒 |
[1:09:17] | The Chad was great. | 查德很棒 |
[1:09:57] | I’ll tap the signal from the roof. | 我去屋顶拦截讯号 |
[1:10:00] | -I’ll deal with Knox.-I’ll bring our Bosley back. | -我对付诺艾瑞 -我去救老波 |
[1:10:25] | “I don’t know how to make chicken.” | “我不会烹调鸡肉” |
[1:10:28] | Jerk. | 浑球 |
[1:11:05] | Dylan. | 狄纶 |
[1:11:06] | Thank God you’re alive. | 感谢上帝你还活着 |
[1:11:10] | You know my better half. | 你认得我的另一半 |
[1:11:12] | It figures I’d meet the perfect guy and he’d already have a perfect girl. | 我老是遇到这种完美对象 是早就有完美伴侣的人 |
[1:11:46] | Hello,blondie. | 你好,金发小妞 |
[1:11:48] | Her girlfriend’s here. | 她的朋友都来了 |
[1:11:51] | Jimmy,Paulie,go secure Bosley,would you? | 阿吉、大力,去看住老波 |
[1:11:55] | Like now,now,now,now. | 就是现在,快、快 |
[1:12:02] | Bos? | 老波? |
[1:12:04] | -Bosley? -Natalie? | -老波? -娜妲莉? |
[1:12:07] | Natalie,is that you? | 娜妲莉,是你吗? |
[1:12:09] | Behind this door. | 我在这门后面 |
[1:12:12] | Bosley,I’m so happy to see you! | 老波,我好高兴看到你 |
[1:12:16] | We’re all here.I’ll get you out. | 我们都来了,我救你出来 |
[1:12:26] | Red wire. | 红的 |
[1:12:28] | Blue wire. | 蓝的 |
[1:12:32] | GPS phone tap. | 搭上卫星定位系统了 |
[1:12:37] | Pygmy nuthatch. | 侏儒雀 |
[1:12:41] | -I’m getting tickled.-Who’s calling now? | -我好痒 -谁打来的? |
[1:12:44] | -It’s Pete! -Pete? | 是彼得 -彼得? |
[1:12:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:12:48] | Hi,Pete.How are you? | 彼得,你好吗? |
[1:12:50] | Good.You said you wanted me to call. | 很好,你说过要我打电话的 |
[1:12:53] | I did want you to call.I mean,I do want you to. | 我是说过,我是认真的 |
[1:12:56] | Ask if he can call you back. | 叫他等会再打 |
[1:12:58] | I’m so happy to hear from you. | 我好高兴你打来 |
[1:13:00] | I wanted to talk.I like spending time with you. | 我想跟你说话 我想跟你在一起 |
[1:13:04] | I’d like to see more of you,maybe in a continuous block. | 我喜欢跟你在一起 我想跟你相处更久一点 |
[1:13:07] | I know.It’s just been crazy this week at work. | 我知道,我这星期工作太忙了 |
[1:13:11] | Watch your back! | 小心背后 |
[1:13:17] | Use the sleeper. | 赏他一腿 |
[1:13:22] | Never send a man to do a woman’s job. | 男人办事就是不牢靠 |
[1:13:28] | -Nice work,Natalie.-Thanks,Bosley. | -做的好,娜妲莉 -谢了,老波 |
[1:13:32] | Pete? Hi. | 彼得?嗨 |
[1:13:35] | You know,under different circumstances… | 换个时空… |
[1:13:38] | …we’d have made a great couple. | 我们会很速配的 |
[1:13:41] | If you hadn’t shot me out a window and tried to kill everyone I love… | 是啊,若你没对我开枪 又试图去杀我所爱的人 |
[1:13:45] | …we could have had a chance. | 我们可能还有机会 |
[1:13:47] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗? |
[1:13:51] | I mean,you can’t tell anyone. | 不告诉任何人 |
[1:13:54] | That you’re disgusting? | 说你很恶心吗? |
[1:13:58] | You have the fullest,sweetest… | 你拥有一双我所吻过 |
[1:14:03] | …most luscious… | 最饱满、甜蜜 |
[1:14:05] | …lips I have ever… | 最迷人的 |
[1:14:08] | …kissed. | 嘴唇 |
[1:14:13] | I just gotta take this call. | 我得接这通电话 |
[1:14:20] | Nine o’clock,Charlie.Right on time. | 九点整,查理,真准时 |
[1:14:26] | Enter.Come on. | 输入,快啊 |
[1:14:37] | Mr.Bosley’s phone,Eric Knox speaking. | 这是老波的电话 我是诺艾瑞 |
[1:14:39] | Mr.Knox? This is Charles Townsend. | 诺先生?我是查理汤森 |
[1:14:48] | I’m delighted the Angels helped you.Are you in the office? | 很高兴天使们帮上了忙 你在办公室吗? |
[1:14:55] | Hang up,Charlie.He’s almost got you. | 挂断,查理,他快找到你了 |
[1:14:57] | We’re all at the beach,having mimosas.Can you join us? | 我们都在海边喝香槟呢 你能加入我们吗? |
[1:15:01] | I’ll take a rain check,Eric.Is Bosley there? | 改天吧,老波在吗? |
[1:15:05] | He went to the men’s room.He’ll be right back. | 他去上洗手间,马上回来 |
[1:15:10] | No,wait.He’s coming. | 等等,他来了 |
[1:15:12] | Bosley? | 老波? |
[1:15:19] | Okay,here we go. | 好了,开始吧 |
[1:15:32] | That’s not him.Sorry. | 那不是他,抱歉 |
[1:15:35] | Can you hold on one second longer? | 你能再等一等吗? |
[1:15:37] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[1:15:42] | Pete? Can you hold on a second? | 彼得?你稍能等一下吗? |
[1:15:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:15:45] | I like him so much. | 我好喜欢他 |
[1:15:58] | Hey,Bos. | 老波 |
[1:16:01] | Bosley? | 老波 |
[1:16:04] | He’s coming,sir. | 他来了 |
[1:16:31] | Sorry,not him. | 抱歉,不是他 |
[1:16:34] | Can I take a message? | 需要留话吗? |
[1:16:37] | Just tell him I called,as planned. | 跟他说我打过电话来了 |
[1:16:46] | Gotcha. | 逮到你了 |
[1:17:13] | Just one more sec. | 再等一下 |
[1:17:14] | Is this a bad time? | 是不是不方便? |
[1:17:17] | You seem a little distracted. | 你似乎有点分心 |
[1:17:25] | Is this the famous Charlie? | 这是有名的查理吗? |
[1:17:27] | No,this is Pete. | 不,我是彼得 |
[1:17:31] | Hey! I like that guy! | 我很喜欢他呢 |
[1:17:44] | That man’s got a beautiful telephone voice. | 那个人的声音很漂亮 |
[1:17:49] | That’s one more daddy you’ll never know. | 那是另一个 你永远不会认识的爹地了 |
[1:17:55] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[1:17:57] | I have to leave. | 我要走了 |
[1:17:59] | I gotta go torture and kill your boss. | 我要去折磨、杀死你老板 |
[1:18:05] | Mikey,Jerry… | 老麦、小杰… |
[1:18:06] | …you guys like angel cake? | 想吃天使蛋糕吗? |
[1:18:20] | Do you know how hard it is to find a quality man in Los Angeles? | 你知道在洛杉矶 好男人有多难找? |
[1:18:49] | Don’t take my lighter. | 别碰我的赖打 |
[1:19:07] | Wait,wait,wait! I have something to tell you. | 等等…我有话要说 |
[1:19:11] | By the time this is over… | 等这一切结束时… |
[1:19:13] | …all of you will be facedown on the floor… | 你们都将倒卧地上 |
[1:19:16] | …and I’ll moon-walk out of here. | 我则会跳着舞离去 |
[1:19:20] | You’re not listening to me. | 你们没听我说 |
[1:19:22] | First,you’re going to help me out of my chair. | 首先,你要帮我离开椅子 |
[1:19:26] | Then I’ll leapfrog over you… | 接着,在我打断他鼻梁前 |
[1:19:30] | …before I break his nose. | 我会跳过你 |
[1:19:34] | Since my trusty lighter… | 由于我可靠的赖打… |
[1:19:35] | …isn’t working,I’ll do all this with my hands tied behind my back. | 故障了,我只好 绑着双手行动了 |
[1:19:41] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[1:19:55] | King Kong palm. | 金刚掌 |
[1:20:09] | Buddha on lotus. | 佛祖坐莲 |
[1:20:31] | And that’s kicking your ass. | 那招是让你满地找牙 |
[1:20:57] | Alex! | 艾莉丝 |
[1:21:28] | Thanks,Bos! | 谢了,老波 |
[1:22:37] | Come on,we’ll miss happy hour. | 走吧,别错过好戏了 |
[1:22:39] | He’s heading north,just past Paradise Cove! | 他往北走,就在天堂湾那边 |
[1:22:42] | Oh,boy,they found him.That’s Charlie’s cabin. | 他们找到了,查理的木屋 |
[1:22:49] | -You’ve seen it? -You’ve seen Charlie? | -你看过? -你看过查理? |
[1:22:51] | I am his trusted friend and employee. | 我是他朋友兼员工 |
[1:22:53] | You’ve met Charlie? | 你见过查理? |
[1:22:55] | What do you mean,”met”? | 什么叫“见过”? |
[1:22:57] | You’ve seen him with your own eyes. | 你亲眼看过他? |
[1:23:01] | I saw his hand. | 我看过他的手 |
[1:23:03] | It could have been anyone’s hand. | 那可能是任何人的手 |
[1:23:20] | Let’s see if I can win the teddy bear! | 看我能不能正中红心 |
[1:24:33] | Sorry,Charlie. | 抱歉,查理 |
[1:25:20] | Get Dylan! The missile’s making a round trip! | 去叫狄纶,飞弹往回飞 |
[1:25:37] | Dylan! | 狄纶 |
[1:25:51] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:26:48] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:27:02] | You guys… | 各位 |
[1:27:05] | …we’re finally meeting Charlie. | 我们终于要见到查理了 |
[1:27:09] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来还好吧? |
[1:27:14] | Should we knock? | 该敲门吗? |
[1:27:31] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[1:27:45] | Good morning,Angels. | 早安,天使们 |
[1:27:55] | Sorry I couldn’t stick around. | 抱歉我没能留在那里 |
[1:27:59] | We’re so happy you’re okay,Charlie. | 我们很高兴你没事 |
[1:28:02] | I’m just fine,Angels.Mission accomplished? | 我很好,天使们 任务完成了? |
[1:28:09] | I think the client was blown away. | 我想这客户是完蛋了 |
[1:28:15] | Eric Knox was born John McCadden. | 诺艾瑞原名叫麦约翰 |
[1:28:19] | It seems his life’s mission was to bring me down. | 他似乎一心只想毁了我 |
[1:28:22] | His dad was in my Army Intelligence unit,working as a double agent. | 他父亲们隶属于我的军情单位 他是个双面谍 |
[1:28:27] | When he was discovered,the other side killed him. | 身分暴露后,他被敌方杀了 |
[1:28:30] | I guess that’s not the story Knox heard. | 诺艾瑞听到的不是这个版本 |
[1:28:35] | Charlie,I’ve really enjoyed working on this assignment… | 查理,我很高兴能参与这任务 |
[1:28:40] | …and I eagerly anticipate returning to work. | 我很渴望回去工作 |
[1:28:45] | Bosley’s had one too many Buddhas. | 老波喝太多酒了 |
[1:28:47] | He’s definitely had a few. | 他真的喝了不少 |
[1:28:49] | I have a team rebuilding the office. | 我已请人重建总部 |
[1:28:52] | It’ll be better than new when you get back. | 你们回去时,那里会焕然一新 |
[1:28:55] | Thank you,Charlie. | 谢谢你,查理 |
[1:28:57] | Is there any chance you’ll be joining us,Charlie? | 你有可能加入我们吗,查理? |
[1:29:03] | I’d love to,Angels. | 我很乐意,天使们 |
[1:29:07] | But I have some precious treasures to watch over. | 但我更喜欢从远处凝望 |
[1:29:11] | Come on,Charlie,it’ll be fun. | 来嘛,查理,很好玩的 |
[1:29:14] | We’re drinking from coconuts and Buddhas. | 我们在喝椰子、佛祖酒呢 |
[1:29:19] | How will we ever know you truly exist… | 我们怎么知道你真的存在… |
[1:29:22] | …unless you come have a coconut with us? | 除非你跟我们一起喝椰子酒 |
[1:29:26] | Faith,Angels.It’s called faith. | 信念,天使们,就是信念 |
[1:29:36] | -To Charlie.-To Charlie. | -敬查理 -敬查理 |
[1:29:45] | Let me toast you ladies,with some ice cubes! | 我用冰块敬你们吧 |
[1:31:05] | Safe! | 安全上垒 |
[1:31:07] | I have to go.I’m so sorry. | 我得走了,很抱歉 |
[1:31:14] | I should go.l really should. | 我该走了,真的该走了 |
[1:31:24] | Let’s see if I can win the teddy bear! | 看我能不能正中红心 |
[1:31:58] | The Chad is great. | 查德很棒 |
[1:32:00] | He’s great.He’s great. | 他很棒、他很棒 |
[1:32:03] | The Chad is great.He’s great. | 查德很棒,他很棒 |
[1:32:10] | The Chad is great. | 查德棒呆了 |
[1:32:13] | The Chad is stuck. | 查德卡住了 |
[1:32:27] | I’m having helmet problems. | 我的钢盔有问题 |
[1:32:31] | I’m having serious helmet problems. | 我的钢盔问题很严重 |
[1:32:43] | Nice! | 好耶 |