英文名称:Maudie
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:41] | She’s been asking to go home. | 她一直说要回家 |
[02:43] | Well… well, did you tell her? | 那你告诉她了吗? |
[02:45] | Not yet. I thought it best you do it. | 还没有,我觉得最好是你告诉她 |
[02:48] | No, she has to understand, this is her home now. | 不,她必须理解,现在这里就是她的家 |
[02:54] | I can’t keep her here. | 我不能把她留在这里 |
[02:56] | But we agreed, Aunt Ida. You said you’d look after her. | 但我们说好了,艾达姨妈,你说过你会照顾她的 |
[03:00] | – I am paying you to look after her. | 我付钱让你照顾她 |
[03:13] | Hello there, Charles. | 你好,查尔斯 |
[03:16] | – Sister. | 妹妹 |
[03:19] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[03:24] | That’s a nice suit you’re wearing. | 你穿的西装真好看 |
[03:26] | – Oh, yeah. – Perfect fit. | -是啊 -很合身 |
[03:30] | You’re always such a spiffy dresser. | 你穿什么都好看 |
[03:36] | So you… | 所以你… |
[03:40] | …come to take me home? | 是来带我回家的吗? |
[03:42] | No. No. | 不 |
[03:44] | Well, it’s business, Maud, financial matters. | 是为谈生意,茉娣,财务事宜 |
[03:48] | Oh, good. Well, I’m a natural at math. | 好吧,我很天生擅长数学 |
[03:52] | Remember? | 你记得吗? |
[03:54] | Always used to check your numbers when you were in school. | 你上学的时候总是帮你核对数字 |
[03:58] | Didn’t I, Aunt Ida? | 对不对,艾达姨妈? |
[04:00] | I wanted to drop off a few things for you. | 我来给你送些东西 |
[04:05] | Lordy. | 天啊 |
[04:10] | You cleared out my room. | 你把我的房间清空了 |
[04:13] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[04:14] | – I sold the house. | 我把房子卖了 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么? |
[04:20] | – Our house? | -我们的房子? |
[04:21] | – Maud… Mom left it to me. | -茉娣…妈妈把它留给我了 |
[04:23] | No. | -不 |
[04:25] | You can’t… you… | 你不能… |
[04:28] | You can’t sell our house. | 你不能把我们家卖了 |
[04:30] | Charles, you can’t sell our house. | 查尔斯,你不能把我们家卖了 |
[04:33] | I’d… I’d… I’d look after it. | 我会看着我们的家 |
[04:36] | I’d be more than happy to have my own place, Charles. | 我非常乐意能有属于自己的家,查尔斯 |
[04:39] | You can’t look after yourself, | 你连自己都照顾不了 |
[04:40] | let alone a house and a yard and… | 更别说带院子的房子了 |
[04:42] | I’d get a job. I’d get a job or something. | 我会去找工作,找份工作什么的 |
[04:45] | – A job? A job doing what? – I don’t know, Charles! | -工作?做什么的工作? -我不知道,查尔斯! |
[04:48] | – I’m sorry, Maud. It’s done. – No. Wait. Charles. | – 抱歉,茉娣,木已成舟. – 不,等等,查尔斯 |
[04:53] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[04:55] | Charles, wait. | 查尔斯,等等 |
[04:57] | – Don’t. Don’t. | 别这样 |
[04:58] | – Goodbye, sister. | 再见,妹妹 |
[05:00] | – You can’t… | -你不能… |
[05:01] | – You take care of yourself. | -你照顾好自己 |
[05:03] | No, wait. Charles. | 不,等等,查尔斯 |
[05:05] | Maud. | 茉娣 |
[05:07] | Come get your tea. | 进来喝茶吧 |
[05:10] | Charles! Charles! | 查尔斯! |
[05:13] | Wait! | 等等! |
[05:19] | Gonna do some painting out here. | 我要在外面画画 |
[05:23] | Too messy. | 太乱糟糟了 |
[05:25] | Why don’t you put your things away in your room? | 你不如把你的东西放回房间去吧 |
[05:27] | Why don’t you leave me alone? | 你为什么不能让我清静一下? |
[07:28] | You better not tell me you were out at that club. | 你最好别跟我说你去了俱乐部 |
[07:32] | Wasn’t gonna tell you that. | 我没打算那么跟你说 |
[07:34] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[07:37] | At the club. | 俱乐部 |
[07:39] | Wasn’t gonna tell you that. | 本来没准备告诉你的 |
[07:45] | Only looking to meet friends. | 我只想见见朋友 |
[07:47] | That’s what you said the last time. Look what happened. | 你上次就是这样说的,看看发生了什么事 |
[07:53] | You should try it sometime. | 你也该去一去 |
[07:57] | You might like it. | 你也许会喜欢的 |
[08:27] | This is new. | 这是新的 |
[08:40] | Well, well, well, look who’s gracing me with their presence today. | 看看是谁大驾光临 |
[08:45] | – What can I do for you, Everett? – I’m looking for a woman. | -你有什么需要,埃弗雷特? -我在找个女人 |
[08:48] | – A what? – Uh, a… hou… housemaid. | -什么? -一个女佣 |
[08:52] | – Looking for a housemaid. – Not the kind of thing we sell. | -我要找女佣 -我们不卖这个 |
[08:56] | Am I… am I an idiot, huh? | 我是个傻瓜吗? |
[08:59] | No, I wanna put up a sign, you know, a… | 不,我想贴张标识 |
[09:02] | …what do you… what do you call them? | 这是怎么说的来着? |
[09:07] | Well, I need you to write… | 我需要你给我写… |
[09:09] | – To write a sign. – Yeah. | -写个标识 -对 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | Looking for a housemaid. | 找个女佣 |
[09:18] | Must have her own… | 一定要有她自己的… |
[09:21] | Oh, shit! Her own… what’s the word I’m looking for? | 该死!她的…我要说的是什么来着? |
[09:24] | – Sense of humor? – No. | -幽默感? -不 |
[09:26] | No. | 不 |
[09:29] | Cleaning tools. Must have her own cleaning tools. That’s it. | 清洁工具,必须自备清洁工具,就这样 |
[09:32] | That’d do it. | 这样就行了 |
[09:34] | – Yeah. And then you… | 对,然后你… |
[09:35] | – Contact Everett Lewis. | -联系埃弗雷特·刘易斯 |
[09:37] | Yeah, sign my name. | -对,签上我的名 |
[09:38] | Right.Here. Give it to me. | 来,给我 |
[09:40] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[09:43] | Need a hand, that’s all. | 需要帮把手而已 |
[10:49] | Hello, big boy. | 大个子 |
[10:51] | Beautiful. You are. | 你真美 |
[11:12] | Hey. Hey. | 你好 |
[11:14] | You a guard? You a guard dog? | 你是看门狗吗? |
[11:16] | Hey, hello. | 你好 |
[11:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:27] | Oh. | |
[11:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:32] | Um, I’m Maud. | 呃…我叫茉娣 |
[11:37] | Dowley. | 我姓道利 |
[11:38] | – Dowley. – Yeah. That’s right. | -道利 -对,没错 |
[11:42] | I was… | 我是… |
[11:44] | Got your ad at the store. | 我看到你在店里的广告了 |
[11:47] | The one you posted, looking for a housemaid. | 你贴的那一张,招女佣的 |
[11:50] | Yeah. Well, I’m answering it. | 我来应征了 |
[11:55] | Looking for a woman. | 要个女人 |
[11:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:00] | …what do you think I am? (CHUCKLES INCREDULOUSLY) | 我难道不就是吗? |
[12:11] | So… | 所以… |
[12:13] | Well… | 好吧… |
[12:18] | Well, I… | 我… |
[12:19] | …I walked here from Digby. | 我从迪格比走过来的 |
[12:24] | Wouldn’t mind a cup of tea. | 能喝一杯茶就好了 |
[12:27] | You can tell me what you’re looking for. | 你可以告诉我 你想要什么样的女佣 |
[12:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | So… | 所以… |
[12:47] | …this all yours? | 这些都是你的吗? |
[12:50] | This house? | 这栋房子? |
[12:56] | – Nice. – Used to be Captain John Ryan’s. | -真棒 -以前是约翰·莱恩船长的 |
[13:01] | But I moved it here from the wharf. | 但我从码头搬过来了 |
[13:11] | Guess how many oxen it took to move it. | 你猜我用了多少牛来搬家 |
[13:17] | Two? | 两头? |
[13:20] | Not two. No. Seven. | 不是两头,是七头 |
[13:23] | – Seven oxen. – That’s a lot of oxen. | -七头牛 -好多牛 |
[13:26] | Mm. | |
[13:32] | It’d be nice… | 如果你在这里 |
[13:36] | …for you to have someone around here. | 能有个人陪就好了 |
[13:41] | Yeah, must be hard to do it all on your own. | 对,你一个人收拾的话一定很累吧 |
[13:45] | Yeah, you got that right, ma’am. Got that right, you know. | 你说的一点没错,女士 |
[13:53] | – What is it you do? | 你是做什么的? |
[13:55] | – Sell fish. | 卖鱼 |
[13:57] | Sell chopped wood. You know. | 卖柴火 |
[14:00] | Work at the orphanage. | 在孤儿院工作 |
[14:03] | Lordy. | 天啊 |
[14:06] | – How do you keep it straight? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[14:08] | – Got a lot on my plate. | 我有很多事情要做 |
[14:10] | – Got a lot on my plate. – Yeah. | -有很多事情 -对 |
[14:14] | I’d like the job. | 我希望能做这份工作 |
[14:19] | You walk funny. | 你走路的样子很奇怪 |
[14:20] | You a cripple? | 你是瘸子吗? |
[14:22] | – No. – No? You’re not sick or nothing? | -不是 -你不是有什么病吧? |
[14:28] | No, I just… I just walk funny. | 不,我天生就很奇怪 |
[14:34] | It don’t stop me. I can do the work of five women. | 这不会妨碍我的 我可以做五个女人干的活 |
[14:44] | You got an ashtray? | 你有烟灰缸吗? |
[14:47] | Flick ’em on the floor. | 扔地板上吧 |
[14:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:55] | Ouch. | |
[15:01] | Many women apply for the job? | 有很多女人来应聘吗? |
[15:04] | You finished with your tea? | 你的茶喝完了吗? |
[15:08] | Well… | 好吧… |
[15:10] | …might as well say it. | 你不如直说了吧 |
[15:17] | I’ll put it… | 我就放在… |
[15:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:26] | You do need the help. I can see that. | 你需要帮助,我看得出来 |
[15:32] | A long walk home. | 回家的路很长 |
[15:36] | I bet they’ll throw rocks at me again. | 他们肯定又会对我扔石头了 |
[15:39] | Who throws rocks? | 谁扔石头? |
[15:42] | The kids. They don’t mean it. They don’t mean it. | 小孩子,他们不是故意的 |
[15:46] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:48] | Some people don’t like it if you’re different. | 有些人看不惯有人与众不同 |
[15:59] | It’s a lot of work to break in a new shoe. | 新鞋要穿很久才会合脚 |
[16:06] | Heels are galled right off. | 鞋跟磨得不行 |
[16:14] | This is far as… far as we go. | 我就送你到这里了 |
[16:17] | – Huh? – Far as we go. – Oh, okay. Uh… wait… | -就到这里 -好吧 |
[16:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:02] | Everything okay, Everett? | 埃弗雷特,还好吗? |
[17:10] | Thinking about hiring a woman help around the house… | 我想雇一个女人来帮做家务 |
[17:16] | …but slim pickings applied for the job. | 但可挑的人选不多 |
[17:19] | – Someone actually applied? | -真有人应聘了? |
[17:20] | – Might be better with one of these boys. | -还不如让这些男孩来做 |
[17:22] | These kids are too young, Everett. | 这些孩子太小了,埃弗雷特 |
[17:24] | Oh, when I was their age, did the work of 10 men. | 我在他们这么大时 已经在干十个人的活了 |
[17:26] | Cleaned this yard, chopped wood, built that fence. | 打扫这个院子,砍柴,造那个围墙 |
[17:29] | Yes, but you were here, around people. | 但你在这里,身边有别人 |
[17:32] | Everett? | 埃弗雷特? |
[17:35] | If someone applied for that job, hire them. | 如果有人应聘,就雇了他们吧 |
[17:46] | (迪格比郡孤儿院) | |
[18:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:13] | Nice day out. | 今天天气不错 |
[18:17] | I suppose I’ll give you a try. Mm. | 我还是让你先来试工吧 |
[18:21] | – That’d be nice. – Mm-hm. | 好啊 |
[18:23] | Mm-hm. Be nice. | 好 |
[18:25] | Maud! | 茉娣! |
[18:27] | – You gonna stand there all day? – No, no. | -你准备一整天都站在那吗? -不 |
[18:29] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Yeah. | -你这是在做什么? -来了 |
[18:33] | Coming. Coming. | 我这就来 |
[18:35] | You’re neglecting your chores. | 你又不做家务了 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是,我知道 |
[18:47] | – God in heaven. – Yeah. | – 天啊! – 是啊. |
[18:50] | I’m a grown woman now. | 我是个成年女人了 |
[18:52] | I’ll go off and find my own place. | 我要离开这里,自谋生路 |
[18:55] | You can’t look after yourself, Maud. | 你连自己都照顾不好,茉娣 |
[18:57] | I know you think that. | 我知道你是这样以为 |
[19:00] | You are determined to put a stain on this family name. | 你决心要给家里丢脸 |
[19:05] | If you leave now, you are never coming back. | 如果你现在走了,你永远也别回来了 |
[19:08] | – Do you know that? – Yeah, I know. I know that. | -你知道吗? -我知道 |
[19:12] | Sorry. Got a job now. | 抱歉,我找到工作了 |
[19:14] | You been good to take me in, but I gotta go now. | 谢谢你收留我,但我现在要走了 |
[19:17] | He’s waiting for me. | 他在等我 |
[19:20] | Bye, Aunt Ida. | 再见,艾达姨妈 |
[19:22] | Go. | 走吧 |
[20:16] | I’m assuming… | 我猜想… |
[20:19] | …assuming I’m working for room and board, but… | 我猜想我的报酬就是免费住宿和饮食 |
[20:22] | …I was thinking an extra 25 cents spending money as well… | 但我想每周另赚25分钱 |
[20:27] | …a week? | 用作花销 |
[20:43] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[20:52] | Thought you left me for a minute. | 刚有一瞬间我还以为你走了 |
[21:06] | What do you want me to do first? | 你要我先做什么? |
[21:12] | If I stand over you all day, I may as well do it myself. Hm? | 如果要我一整天看着你 我还不如自己做了 |
[21:15] | No… | 不… |
[22:43] | You going through my stuff? | 你在翻我的东西吗? |
[22:47] | No. No, just… | 不,只是… |
[22:50] | …pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[22:54] | Well, you think that’s why I brought you out here, so you could… | 你觉得我带你来是为了让你 |
[22:58] | …go through my gear, huh? | 翻我的东西吗? |
[23:00] | No. | 不 |
[23:06] | I made you soup. | 我给你做了汤 |
[23:08] | What is that? Huh? | 那是什么? |
[23:10] | – Turnip. – I don… I don’t eat turnip. | – 萝卜 。- 我不吃萝卜 |
[23:14] | Oh. | |
[23:15] | You haven’t even cleared the table. | 你连桌子都没收拾 |
[23:19] | – I was just… I was just… – You want me to pay you money… | -我只是… -你想让我付你工资 |
[23:22] | …but you don’t know a click about cleaning. | 但你对打扫一窍不通 |
[23:25] | No, no, no. No, no, not gonna work. | 不,不,不行, |
[23:28] | No, no lazy arses around here. | 这里不能有好吃懒做的人 |
[23:30] | No lazy arses around here! | 不能有好吃懒做的人 |
[23:30] | No lazy arses around here! | 不能有好吃懒做的人 |
[23:31] | You get your stuff and get out! | -拿上你的东西走人! -不! |
[23:33] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[23:37] | Why you do that? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[23:40] | – Where do you want me to go, huh? | 你要我去哪儿? |
[23:41] | – Should’ve thought of that when you were sitting here | 你坐在那里翻我的东西时 |
[23:43] | twiddling your thumbs going through my stuff. | 就该考虑到这一点 |
[23:45] | – I didn’t know what you wanted me to do. | -我不知道你想要什么 |
[23:47] | – I don’t want to have to look after you. | 我不想照顾你 |
[23:49] | I want somebody who’s gonna do the looking after! | 我想要找个人照顾我 |
[23:51] | Not some crippled-up woman. | 我不想要瘸腿的女人 |
[23:54] | Now get out! | -出去! |
[23:55] | – I’m getting out! | -我这就走! |
[23:56] | – It’s my house! My house! | 这是我家!我家! |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:27] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[25:28] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[25:33] | Yeah, it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[25:37] | You know. You know. You know, don’t you? | 你们知道的,知道的,对吗? |
[25:41] | You know. | 你们知道的 |
[25:46] | Hey, gently. Hey, hey. | 轻轻地 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:54] | It’s all right. Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. | 没事的,没关系的 |
[25:59] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[26:01] | Oh, come here. Oh, dear, it’s okay. | 过来,亲爱的,没事的 |
[26:05] | It’s… it’s all right. Oh, dear. | 没关系的。天啊。 |
[26:09] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[26:11] | Yeah, I know. I got you. | 我知道的,有我呢 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:19] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[26:24] | I know. Sorry. | 我知道,对不起 |
[26:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[26:30] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[28:06] | – That’s my chair. – Hm? | 那是我的椅子 |
[28:08] | That’s my chair. | 那是我的椅子 |
[28:23] | Want a bowl of stew? | 要来一碗炖肉吗? |
[28:28] | Where’d you get the chicken? | 鸡肉是哪儿来的? |
[28:30] | – Killed it. – You killed it? | -我宰的 -你宰的? |
[28:33] | The big one. | 大个子的那个 |
[29:25] | So… | 那么… |
[29:30] | …I’m gonna stay, where do I sleep? | 我要留下来,我要睡哪儿? |
[29:33] | Are you gonna follow my rules? | 你会听我的规矩吗? |
[29:37] | – Mm. – Mm? You cleaned? Clean upstairs? | 你打扫了吗?楼上? |
[29:40] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗? |
[29:43] | – There’s only one bed up there. | 楼上只有一张床 |
[29:44] | – Oh, you’re a princess, eh? | 你是公主吗? |
[29:49] | When I was at the orphanage… | 我在孤儿院的时候 |
[29:52] | …they put us six, seven to a bunk, hm. | 他们让六七个人挤一张床 |
[29:55] | Elbows in my back. | 手肘顶着我的背 |
[29:57] | Feet up my arse. | 脚踢着我屁股 |
[29:59] | If you’re too fancy to pile in, | 如果你身份高贵不愿意挤 |
[30:02] | then you can take your little knickknacks… | 那你可以带上你的小玩意儿 |
[30:03] | …put them in the red wagon and get out. | 放上红色小车然后走人 |
[30:06] | No, I’m… I’m good up there. | 不,我可以睡楼上 |
[30:10] | I’m not too fancy. | 我不高贵 |
[30:54] | Bad dogs! | 坏狗狗! |
[30:56] | Down. Get down. Down. Yeah, good boy. | 趴下,乖狗狗 |
[31:00] | Who told you you could talk to them dogs like that? | 谁让你这样和狗说话了? |
[31:03] | What… | 什么? |
[31:04] | they gotta learn. | 它们得学习 |
[31:07] | Them dogs been here longer than you. More useful too. | 狗比你早来,也比你有用 |
[31:11] | I’m only… I’m only trying to feed ’em. | 我只是想喂它们 |
[31:17] | Let me tell you how it is around here, all right? | 我来和你解释一下这里的规矩 |
[31:21] | There’s me, them dogs… | 首先是我,然后是狗, |
[31:24] | …them chickens, then you. | 然后是鸡 最后才是你 |
[32:04] | Everyone’s talking. | 大家都在说 |
[32:05] | He has you barred up in there as his love slave. | 他把你关在那里做情人 |
[32:08] | It’s disgusting. | 真是恶心 |
[32:10] | Everett with a love slave. (CHUCKLES) | 有情人的埃弗雷特 |
[32:17] | Would it make it more proper if I married him? | 如果我嫁给他的话,会体面一些吗? |
[32:22] | Maybe people won’t talk so much. | 也许大家不会说这么多闲话了 |
[32:27] | Aunt Ida? | 艾达姨妈? |
[32:31] | You wanna come visit me sometime? | 你会有空来看我吗? |
[32:33] | I wouldn’t be caught dead. | 我才不愿被人发现 |
[32:35] | I wouldn’t even drive by that house. | 我连开车都不会经过那栋房 |
[32:43] | Suits me. | 我没意见 |
[32:52] | Love slave. | 情人 |
[32:55] | (雪特莱夫) | |
[33:11] | – What are you gonna do with all this, Ev? | -你要拿这些做什么,埃弗? |
[33:13] | – Sell it. Or just leave it. | -卖掉.或是就这样放着 |
[33:16] | Sell it? | 卖掉? |
[33:17] | Who’d buy that? | 谁会买? |
[33:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:27] | Uh… | |
[33:29] | – Hello there. – Hello there. | -你好 -你好 |
[33:32] | It’s a nice day. | 今天天气不错 |
[33:36] | – Everett got himself a woman? – Mm. | 埃弗雷特找了个女人? |
[33:38] | – Get back in the house. | 回房子里 |
[33:40] | – What’s this now? | -这是什么情况 |
[33:40] | Ah, she works for me. | ? -她为我工作 |
[33:43] | Need somebody to mind the house, else I get robbed. | 我得找人看着房子 不然会被人打劫了 |
[33:46] | So you got yourself a tiny, little woman to guard your house? | 所以你找了个小女人来看守房子? |
[33:50] | Couldn’t you get a meaner dog? | 就不能找一条凶一点的狗吗? |
[33:52] | Or a gun? | 或是买把枪? |
[33:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:01] | I’m Frank. I’m the fisherman he tries to cheat every day. | 我叫弗兰克 我是每天都要被他骗的渔夫 |
[34:06] | He wouldn’t cheat you. | 他不会骗你的 |
[34:08] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[34:09] | Oh, so… so you don’t know him well, I see. | 看来你不太了解他 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | |
[34:14] | I’m Maud. | 我叫茉娣 |
[34:16] | Dowley. | 道利 |
[34:19] | – Well, it’s nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[34:23] | So you’re working here, then. | 所以你在这里工作 |
[34:25] | – Yeah. I’m… I’m living… | 对,我也住在这 |
[34:27] | – That’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:29] | So you got yourself a live-in maid, do you? | 所以你给自己找了个居家女佣吗? |
[34:33] | Out all day. Work hard. | 一整天辛勤工作 |
[34:34] | I deserve to come home to a clean house. Don’t I? | 我回家应该要看到干净的屋子,对不对? |
[34:39] | Where do you fit? | 你睡在哪? |
[34:42] | There’s more room in there than you think. | 里面的空间比你想得要大 |
[34:46] | We find it cozy in there, don’t we? | 里面很舒适,对不对? |
[34:51] | Oh! | |
[34:53] | – Get back in the house! – (MAUD SOBBING) | 回房子里去! |
[35:20] | I’m in charge of this house. If she don’t know it, she’ll learn it. | 这里是我做主 她要是不知道,我这就教她 |
[35:29] | Nobody in their right mind would put up with that for very long. | 正常的人是忍不了多久的 |
[35:33] | Well, she’s not in her right mind. That’s one thing I know. | 她不正常,这一点我还是知道的 |
[36:26] | Learned your lesson? | 知道教训了吗? |
[36:33] | Do you want me here or don’t you? | 你到底要不要我留在这里? |
[36:37] | Hm? | |
[36:39] | Because I’ll go. | 因为我会走的 |
[36:43] | I’ll walk out right now. | 我会立刻走 |
[36:47] | Well, do you want me here or not? | 你到底要不要我留在这里? |
[36:54] | I’d like my pay, please. | 请把我的工资给我 |
[36:58] | You haven’t paid me yet, not once. | 你还没付过我工资,一次都没有 |
[37:08] | Two months. | 两个月了 |
[37:10] | Yeah, aye. | |
[38:24] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[38:28] | Anybody home? | 家里有人吗? |
[38:32] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[38:39] | Are you the fish peddler’s wife? | 你是鱼贩的妻子? |
[38:42] | Some snazzy shoes there. | 你这鞋子真时髦 |
[38:48] | Oh. | |
[38:50] | No. Sorry. | 不,抱歉 |
[38:52] | Well, is he around? | 那他在家吗? |
[38:54] | Uh… | |
[38:56] | …he’s… he’s out on his rounds. | 他出去做生意了 |
[38:59] | I paid for fish, and he never delivered. | 我花钱买鱼,但他没送来 |
[39:03] | Oh, well… | 这个… |
[39:07] | – …sometimes he forgets. | 有时候他会忘记 |
[39:09] | – I paid him, plus a handsome tip. | 我付了钱,还给了不少小费 |
[39:12] | Now, I’m here from New York City for the next few months… | 我是从纽约来的,要在这住几个月 |
[39:15] | …and I can give him my business or not. | 我可以找他买鱼,也可以不买 |
[39:20] | You… you sure he never dropped off the fish? | 你确定他没有给你送鱼吗? |
[39:24] | May… maybe a dog ran off with it. | 也许是被狗叼走了 |
[39:26] | – I don’t have a dog. – Or a cat. | -我没养狗 -或是猫 |
[39:30] | – Cats love fish. | 猫喜欢吃鱼 |
[39:32] | – I don’t have a cat either. | 我也没养猫 |
[39:34] | Oh. | |
[39:36] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:39] | …well, I’ll tell him you came by. | 我会告诉他你来过的 |
[39:42] | Say… | 对了 |
[39:45] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[39:46] | Did you paint that happy, little chicken? | 那快乐的小鸡是你画的吗? |
[39:50] | Actually, yeah. | 是的 |
[39:53] | There was a chicken out in the yard. | 那是院子里的鸡 |
[39:57] | Real fat. | 很肥 |
[40:00] | I wanted to remember his happier days, so… | 我希望记住快乐的它,所以… |
[40:04] | …painted him. | 就画了下来 |
[40:08] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:10] | …I’ll tell him to square up with you when he gets home. | 等他回来了之后 我会让他来和你核实一下的 |
[40:14] | I’d appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[40:18] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[40:21] | Maud. | 茉娣 |
[40:24] | Nice to meet you, Maud. | 很高兴见到你,茉娣 |
[40:28] | I’m Sandra. | 我叫桑德拉 |
[40:29] | Nice to meet you, Sandra. | 很高兴见到你,桑德拉 |
[40:37] | Hey, those snazzy shoes… | 这时髦的鞋子 |
[40:41] | …they comfy? | 穿着舒服吗? |
[40:43] | Ah… | |
[40:45] | …they’re not bad. | 感觉不坏 |
[40:47] | No. They’re not bad. | 的确,不坏 |
[40:50] | – All the way from New York City. – (CHUCKLES) | 大老远从纽约来的 |
[41:54] | Who told you you could paint fairies on the wall, huh? | 谁让你在墙上画精灵的? |
[41:59] | They’re not fairies. | 这不是精灵 |
[42:01] | They’re birds. | 那是鸟 |
[42:03] | Well, who told you you could do that, huh? | 那是谁允许你画那个的? |
[42:06] | Well, you did. | 是你 |
[42:08] | – What? – You said… you said… | -什么? -你说的 |
[42:11] | “…Make the place look all right.” | “让这地方看起来舒服点” |
[42:13] | I think it looks all right. | 我觉得这样看起来舒服 |
[42:16] | No painting in this corner, huh? | 这个角落不许画画,知道了吗? |
[42:19] | I don’t want paint on my boots. No paint on my gear. | 我不希望我的靴子和设备上面 沾到颜料 |
[42:23] | The rest is fine. | 其它地方没关系 |
[42:25] | Birds or fairies, I don’t mind. | 鸟还是精灵的,我不在乎 |
[42:28] | I won’t do that. | 我不会这样的 |
[42:52] | Good? | 好吃吗? |
[42:55] | Long day? | 今天很累吗? |
[42:58] | Hm. | |
[43:00] | Must be hard running a business. | 做生意一定很辛苦 |
[43:05] | My brother Charles used to run one of them jazz clubs… | 我哥哥查尔斯以前开过一家 |
[43:10] | …for a while. | 爵士乐俱乐部 |
[43:14] | People always on his back for money he owed them. | 总有债主找他还债 |
[43:22] | I never owe nobody nothing. | 我从没欠过别人什么 |
[43:25] | Charles said the same thing. | 查尔斯也是这么说的 |
[43:29] | Couldn’t prove it, you see. | 但无法证明 |
[43:32] | People are stupid. | 人很傻 |
[43:35] | – You’re not. – Mm. | 你不傻, |
[43:36] | You keep track of it all in your head. | 你脑子里全都记着 |
[43:40] | Most people can’t, you see. | 大多数人都做不到 |
[43:43] | That’s why you gotta write it all down. | 所以你要把这些都写下来 |
[43:46] | I can write it down for you, if you like. | 如果你愿意的话,我可以帮你写 |
[43:50] | I’m good at writing. | 我很擅长写字 |
[43:56] | So… | 所以 |
[43:58] | …who… | 谁 |
[44:00] | …owes… | 欠了 |
[44:02] | …Everett… | 埃弗雷特 |
[44:05] | …Lewis? | 刘易斯? |
[44:08] | Hm? | |
[44:10] | – Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[44:11] | – Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[44:13] | – Donovan. – Owes me for six fish. | -多诺万 -欠我六条鱼的钱 |
[44:16] | Six fish. | 六条鱼 |
[44:26] | – What? – That is a bird. | -什么?-那是一只鸟 |
[44:27] | That, I don’t know what that is, but it’s not a bird. | 我不知道那是什么,反正不是一只鸟 |
[44:31] | That is finished. | 这个是画完了的 |
[44:34] | It’s got a beak on it. | 上面有喙 |
[44:35] | That ain’t got no beak on it yet. | 那个还没有画喙 |
[46:27] | Are you gonna do that? | 你会这么做吧… |
[46:31] | Are we ready to get married? | 我们会结婚吧 |
[46:38] | Costs money. | 费钱 |
[46:43] | Foolish. | 真笨 |
[46:47] | Only if you invite people and stuff. | 除非你请人过来 |
[46:50] | Give them supper. | 请他们吃饭 |
[46:55] | You gotta pay a fee for a license. | 结婚证要钱 |
[46:59] | – Hm? – Hm. | |
[47:01] | Yep. | 对 |
[47:03] | Charles had a fancy wedding. | 查尔斯的婚礼很豪华 |
[47:05] | I thought I wouldn’t do that. | 我想过我不会这样 |
[47:07] | I’d do it cheap. | 我想要办得简朴一些 |
[47:10] | Wouldn’t invite anyone. | 谁都不请 |
[47:12] | – Wouldn’t do what Charles did. | -不要像查尔斯那样 |
[47:14] | – Why you talking about him? | -你为什么要提起他? |
[47:15] | Well… | |
[47:17] | …you plan on doing what you’re doing, | 如果你想继续做你现在做的事情 |
[47:19] | think we should get married. | 那我们应该结婚 |
[47:22] | I don’t wanna get in that sort of trouble again. | 我不想再惹这种麻烦了 |
[47:29] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦? |
[47:34] | I had a baby. | 我生过一个孩子 |
[47:39] | Baby died. | 那孩子死了 |
[47:43] | She was real deformed. | 是个畸形儿 |
[47:48] | They buried her when… | 他们趁我睡着了 |
[47:54] | …when I was sleeping. | 把她埋了 |
[49:00] | Here. | 给 |
[49:02] | You wanted three fish. | 你要三条鱼 |
[49:05] | I owed you for two. | 我欠了你两条 |
[49:07] | So… | 所以 |
[49:08] | – …now you owe me for one. | 现在你欠我一条鱼的钱 |
[49:10] | – It’s a card. | 这是张卡片 |
[49:12] | Well, we… we figured it out on the card. | 我们写在卡片上了 |
[49:15] | We’re rendering accounts. | 我们记录了账户 |
[49:17] | So…you know, it won’t be a mix-up. | 这样以后就不会搞错了 |
[49:25] | And how do I know this is right? | 我怎么知道你们没算错? |
[49:29] | Because I said. | 因为我说了 |
[49:31] | We could maybe start clean… | 我们可以从现在开始重新算 |
[49:37] | …from now on. Keep track. | 记录下来 |
[49:40] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[49:44] | Give me a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[49:51] | I am the boss. | 我是老板 |
[49:55] | – Yeah, you. I know that. | 对,你,我知道 |
[49:56] | – Who’s in charge? | 谁管事? |
[49:58] | – You are. – I bring in the money. | -你 -我赚钱 |
[50:01] | – Right?- Yeah. | -对吧? -对 |
[50:01] | – Yeah, so who’s in charge? – Yeah. You are. | -所以谁管事? -是你 |
[50:03] | – Yeah. Right. | 没错 |
[50:05] | – Don’t forget it. – Yeah. I can’t… can’t forget it. | -别忘了 -我忘不了 |
[50:11] | I’ll pay you, if you make me some more of these cards. | 我会付你钱 如果你再给我做些这样的卡片 |
[50:20] | I don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[50:23] | He’s in charge, so… | 他管事,所以… |
[50:27] | …ask him. | 问他吧 |
[50:36] | Throw in an extra 5 cents? | 多付五分钱? |
[50:40] | How about 10 cents a card? | 一张卡片十分钱如何? |
[50:44] | Sounds good. Suits me. | 听上去不错,我没意见 |
[50:46] | Good. | 好 |
[50:50] | And I’ll take my fish. | 我的鱼拿走了 |
[50:53] | I look forward to these cards… very much. | 我很期待见到这些卡片 |
[51:00] | Thanks. See what I can do. | 谢谢,我会试试看的 |
[51:05] | Wait up. You’re good, Ev. | 等一等,你很棒,埃弗 |
[51:09] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[51:10] | Really know what you’re doing. | 对你做的事情很在行 |
[51:14] | Asking for that money. | 问她要钱 |
[51:21] | Pretty house. | 这房子真漂亮 |
[51:24] | – Pretty house. – Let’s get her in second gear now. | -漂亮房子 -把她放在第二档 |
[51:33] | She liked my card. | 她喜欢我的卡片 |
[52:24] | Hey, kettle’s on. | 水烧开了 |
[52:26] | Cup of tea? | 喝杯茶吗? |
[52:27] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[52:48] | I got it here for you. | 我给你买来了 |
[52:52] | You got… got… got any boards? | 你有没有木板? |
[52:54] | Take a look around. | 你四处看看 |
[53:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[53:56] | Mm-hm. Well, three more. | 又有三张 |
[54:01] | I don’t know why people pay money for these. My 5-year-old could do better. | 我不知道为什么有人会花钱买 我五岁的孩子都画得更好 |
[54:06] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[54:08] | Maybe he could, but he didn’t. Maud did. | 也许他可以,但他没画,茉娣画了 |
[54:11] | Brushes, please. | 请给我画刷 |
[54:14] | Well, you’re an idiot. | 你是个傻瓜 |
[54:18] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个傻瓜 |
[54:23] | Stupid. | 笨蛋 |
[54:26] | Know-it-all. | 自以为是 |
[54:51] | Whoever it is, you tell them to get. Get out. | 随便是谁,你让他们走,走人 |
[54:55] | – Get out? – Yeah. | -走人? -对 |
[54:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:58] | – It’s suppertime. – Yeah. | -是晚饭时间 -对 |
[55:00] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:11] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你好. – 你好 |
[55:14] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[55:17] | Uh… um… well, we’re… | 我们在… |
[55:20] | – Come in. – Oh, thank you, Maud. | -进来吧 -谢谢,茉娣 |
[55:24] | – Would you like a bowl of soup? | 要一碗汤吗? |
[55:26] | – Oh, no, thank you. | -不用了,谢谢 -不用? |
[55:27] | Here. Sit down. | 来,请坐吧 |
[55:31] | – Like a cup of tea? – I’m fine, Maud. | -要一杯茶吗? -都不用了,茉娣 |
[55:35] | The reason I’m here is… | 我来是想看一幅 |
[55:37] | …I’d like to see one of your larger paintings. | 你画的大一些的画 |
[55:43] | Oh, well… | 这个… |
[55:45] | …well, I… I don’t do larger paintings. Just the little cards. | 我不画大幅的画,我只画小卡片 |
[55:50] | – I’m willing to pay your price. | 我愿意付钱买 |
[55:52] | – Mm. Yeah, she does. | 她画的 |
[55:54] | Yup, we got some fine gobs of paint here… | 我们这儿有几幅画,… |
[55:58] | – …splashed on these boards. – No. | …涂在木板上的 -不 |
[55:59] | Yeah, these will be right up your alley. | -很合你的品味 |
[56:03] | – Oh… – There. | -给 -你看 |
[56:05] | Look at that. It’s a lovely winter scene. | -真是可爱的冬日场景 |
[56:08] | There’s some deer. | -还有些鹿 |
[56:12] | Well… | 这张 |
[56:16] | – Uh… – Isn’t she beautiful? | 她可真美 |
[56:18] | Yeah, I haven’t finished it. | 对,我还没画完 |
[56:21] | And this tree has red leaves. | 这棵树是红叶子 |
[56:23] | This one has green. | 而这一棵则是绿叶子 |
[56:25] | What season is it? | 是什么季节? |
[56:27] | Uh, well, I guess it’s… | 我猜… |
[56:32] | It’s everything that’s pretty about all the seasons. | 是所有季节里漂亮的东西 |
[56:35] | – Yes, it is. – Mm-hm. Well, how much, hm? | -没错 -你出多少? |
[56:38] | How much? | 你出多少? |
[56:40] | – No. – What’s your price? | -不行 -你出价呢? |
[56:43] | – Uh… – Five dollars. | 五块钱 |
[56:44] | – Done. – Done. | -成交 -成交 |
[56:45] | No. No. Uh, I’m not… I’m not selling it. | 不行.不行,我不卖 |
[56:50] | – It’s all right. – Yeah. | -没关系的 -是 |
[56:51] | No | 不行 |
[56:53] | – I’m not selling that one. – Already sold. | -那一张我不卖 -已经卖了 |
[56:55] | I haven’t finished it. | 我还没画完 |
[56:59] | I have… I haven’t finished it. | 我还没画完 |
[57:03] | Well, I was just pulling your leg now. | 我耍你呢 |
[57:07] | It’s a joke. This one’s not for sale. | 开玩笑的,这张不卖 |
[57:17] | You know, I have an even better idea. | 我有个更好的想法 |
[57:21] | Why don’t I commission you to paint me something? | 我不如请你为我画画吧? |
[57:26] | You can paint me anything on a board, just like that. | 你可以随意画,就像那样在木板上 |
[57:29] | Just whatever you want. | 你想画什么都行 |
[57:32] | And I’ll pay you for it. | 我出钱 |
[57:34] | You can send it to me in New York. | 你可以送去我纽约的家 |
[57:38] | Show me how you see the world. | 展示一下你是如何看这个世界的 |
[57:42] | For five dollars? | 五块钱吗? |
[57:45] | Five dollars. | 五块钱 |
[57:47] | Uh, to New York? | 送去纽约? |
[57:50] | That’s a long way. Does that include postage? | 那很远啊 这包含邮费吗? |
[57:56] | – Thank you. Goodbye. – Goodbye, Maud. | -谢谢,再见 -再见,茉娣 |
[58:02] | – Sandra. – Sandra. | – 桑德拉 – 桑德拉 |
[58:05] | – You guys are best friends, huh? | 你俩是好朋友吧? |
[58:10] | S… sold a painting. | 卖了一张画 |
[58:17] | Better get painting. | 我最好开始画画了 |
[58:19] | Dishes come first, yeah? | 先吃饭,对吧? |
[58:21] | – Six dollars. – Yeah. | -六块钱 -对 |
[58:24] | – Boy, she’s an idiot. – (LAUGHS) | 天啊,她真是傻 |
[58:28] | – Give her one of the ones you already done. | -给她一幅你已经画完的吧 |
[58:30] | – No, I wouldn’t do that. | -不,我不会那样 |
[58:44] | – Everett? – Hm? | 埃弗雷特? |
[58:48] | Do you like ’em? My paintings? | 你喜欢吗? 我的画? |
[58:52] | How am I supposed to know, hm? | 我怎么知道? |
[58:56] | – Do I look like a woman? Hm? – No. (CHUCKLES) | – 我长得像女人吗?- 不 |
[59:03] | – But I know what that is. | -但我知道那是什么 |
[59:04] | – It’s a cat. | -那是一只猫 |
[59:05] | No. That’s my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[59:09] | – Huh? – Oh. | |
[59:10] | – What’s my name doing there? | 我的名字为什么在上面? |
[59:12] | – Well, you know… | 你知道的 |
[59:16] | …figured we’re in business together. | 我们是合伙 |
[59:20] | The painting’s half yours. Your name should be on it too. | 这幅画有一半属于你 所以你的名字也该写在上面 |
[59:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[59:33] | …not forgetting about your housework now, are you? | 别忘了做家务,好吗? |
[59:36] | No. No chance of that. | 不,绝对不会 |
[59:39] | I just gotta finish this one first. | 我只要先画完这张 |
[59:43] | – You don’t wanna neglect your chores. – I won’t. | -你可别不做家务 -我不会的 |
[59:54] | Well… | 好吧 |
[59:57] | …I’ll do the sweeping, | 我来扫地 |
[59:59] | but I’m not doing everything. Hm? | 但我不会全部包了 |
[1:00:02] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不用 |
[1:00:06] | You’ll get dust on it. It’s not dry. | 你会把灰尘扫上去,画还没干 |
[1:00:10] | It’s still wet. | 还是湿的呢 |
[1:00:11] | Do that, close the door. | 这样吧,把门关上 |
[1:00:20] | You tell me when you’re finished. | 你扫完告诉我 |
[1:00:32] | (茉·刘易斯) | |
[1:02:01] | No, no. | 不 |
[1:02:03] | – Why? – No. | – 为什么?- 不 |
[1:02:05] | You’re trying to claw your way into my life like that. | 你想用这样的方式钻入我的生活 |
[1:02:09] | Well, then you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[1:02:12] | As soon as you stop doing your work, then you’re out on your duff. | 只要你不干活,你就走人吧 |
[1:02:18] | – I’d rather stick it into a tree. | 我宁愿捅一棵树 |
[1:02:47] | Want some tea? | 你要喝茶吗? |
[1:02:50] | Not your tea. | 不要喝你的茶 |
[1:02:51] | Hmm. | |
[1:02:55] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:02:57] | …if you don’t know what I’m like by now… | 如果你到现在还不清楚我是什么人 |
[1:02:59] | …then you are stupider than you look. | 那你就比你的样子还要蠢 |
[1:03:06] | We live together. We lay down together. | 我们住在一起,睡在一起 |
[1:03:10] | – Why not get married? – (CHUCKLES) | 为什么不结婚呢? |
[1:03:14] | Just because I don’t have women banging down my door… | 我这里没有女人们来上门 |
[1:03:18] | …doesn’t mean I gotta marry first one comes along. | 并不代表我会随便娶遇见的第一位 |
[1:03:20] | We’ve been living together for some time now. | 我们已经住在一起一阵子了 |
[1:03:24] | That’s what most people do. | 别人多数都会这样做 |
[1:03:28] | – I don’t like most people. – (CHUCKLES) | 我不喜欢大多数的人 |
[1:03:30] | They don’t like you. | 他们也不喜欢你 |
[1:03:34] | It’s true. | 这话没错 |
[1:03:38] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:03:45] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[1:04:49] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:04:55] | – You look nice. – (BELLS TOLLING) | 你看起来很棒 |
[1:05:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:11] | Well, I don’t know if I should offer congratulations or condolences… | 我不知是该恭喜你,还是为你哀悼 |
[1:05:16] | – …but give us a hug, Maud. | 但来拥抱一下吧,茉娣 |
[1:05:21] | And you. | 还有你 |
[1:05:23] | – Be nice. | 对她好点 |
[1:05:25] | – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[1:05:49] | It’s not crooked enough. | 还不够坏 |
[1:06:09] | I’m still gonna be contrary tomorrow. | 明天的我还是会爱说反话 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:06:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:21] | We’re like a pair of… | 我们就好像是一双… |
[1:06:24] | …odd socks. | 落单的袜子 |
[1:06:30] | And I’m the stretched-out, misshapen one. | 我是拉长了、变了型的那只 |
[1:06:34] | – The one with lots of holes. – No. | – 上面有很多洞 – 不 |
[1:06:37] | Yeah. Crusty and gray. | -是的,执拗又阴沉 |
[1:06:39] | – No. – Mm-hmm. | 不 |
[1:06:49] | And I’m… | 而我是 |
[1:06:52] | …the plain, white cotton sock. | 朴素的白色棉袜 |
[1:06:58] | – Yeah. – No. | -对 -不 |
[1:06:59] | – Mm-hmm. – You’d be royal blue. | 你会是宝蓝色的 |
[1:07:05] | Canary yellow. | 金丝雀黄色的 |
[1:07:55] | Wiseass. | 就你聪明 |
[1:07:58] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[1:07:59] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah. No, over. No. | 对 不,过来点,不 |
[1:08:02] | (出售画作) 对 不,过来点,不 | |
[1:08:04] | – Yeah. There you are. – It’s okay? | -这样好了 -可以了吗? |
[1:08:09] | Don’t nail it. | -别钉上去 |
[1:08:10] | No, not gonna… not gonna nail it. | -不,我不会钉上去的 |
[1:08:12] | Just don’t want it to fall over. | 只是不想它掉下来 |
[1:08:15] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:08:19] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:08:20] | – I can see you. – Yeah, I see you. | -我看得到你 -对,我也看得到你 |
[1:08:34] | – Good? – Mm-hmm. | 好吗? |
[1:09:00] | (出售画作) | |
[1:09:17] | “Her paintings can be found on display at her home… | “她的画作被陈列在 她在新斯科舍省…” |
[1:09:22] | “…in Marshalltown, Nova Scotia… | “马歇尔镇的家中” |
[1:09:26] | …where she lives with her husband Everett Lewis.” | “她同丈夫埃弗雷特·刘易斯 一起住在那里” |
[1:09:32] | See? Do mention you in here. | 看?提到你了 |
[1:09:36] | – Let me see that. | 我来看看 |
[1:09:37] | – “A local fish peddler.” | “一位当地的鱼贩” |
[1:09:41] | “Everett Lewis. | “埃弗雷特·刘易斯” |
[1:09:45] | – A local fish peddler.” | “当地鱼贩” |
[1:09:47] | – There it is. -There you are. (LAUGHS) | -在这里 -你就在这里 |
[1:10:04] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[1:10:09] | – Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[1:10:11] | – Sister. | 妹妹 |
[1:10:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[1:10:18] | Well, I heard… read about you. | 我听说了…在报上看到了你 |
[1:10:20] | Wanted to come see for myself. | 想要亲自过来看看 |
[1:10:24] | An artist, huh? (LAUGHS) | 成了艺术家吗? |
[1:10:26] | You never called me an artist when we were young. | 我们小时你从没叫过我艺术家 |
[1:10:29] | – Oh… – No different now. | 现在也没什么区别 |
[1:10:33] | – Want a cup of tea, Charles? – Oh, no, no. | -要喝茶吗,查尔斯? -不用了 |
[1:10:36] | – Thank you for asking, though. – Mm-hmm. | 但还是多谢 |
[1:10:38] | So, uh, where’s your, uh… | 所以你的… |
[1:10:41] | …your man? | 你的男人在哪? |
[1:10:44] | Out on his rounds, I suppose. | 大概是出去做生意了 |
[1:10:46] | Be back soon, if you wanna meet him. | 他很快就回,如果你想见他的话 |
[1:10:48] | Oh, I don’t have much time. I just wanted to… | 不,我时间不多,我只是想… |
[1:10:51] | …come by and maybe get one of your paintings, huh? | 过来,也许买一张你的画 |
[1:10:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:10:56] | Aunt Ida said you don’t see a nickel of money from these paintings. | 艾达姨妈说,你卖画的钱 自己一分都见不着 |
[1:11:00] | – That right? – Yeah. | -是这样的吗? -没错 |
[1:11:02] | What’s he doing with your money, Maud? | 他拿你的钱做什么了,茉娣? |
[1:11:05] | Why isn’t he building onto the house? | 他为什么不扩建这房子? |
[1:11:07] | Getting the place wired? | 拉上电线? |
[1:11:09] | Why would he wanna do that? | 他为什么要这样做? |
[1:11:13] | It’s his house. His choice. | 这是他的房子,由他做主 |
[1:11:16] | Yeah, but you’re capable of making decisions, aren’t you, Maud? | 对,但你也有能力做决定,对吗 茉娣? |
[1:11:20] | – Oh, yes. – Yeah? | -对 -是吗? |
[1:11:22] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[1:11:26] | You know, Maud… | 要知道,茉娣 |
[1:11:28] | …you need someone | 你需要一个人 |
[1:11:29] | to give you advice on how to handle your money. | 来建议你怎么管理你的钱 |
[1:11:32] | Someone a little more savvy than him. Someone who… | 一个比他见识更广的人,一个… |
[1:11:34] | Like you? | 比如你? |
[1:11:38] | – Well, I know money, yeah. | 我懂怎么管钱,没错 |
[1:11:39] | – You know debt. | 你只知道欠债 |
[1:11:42] | Selling Mom’s house. | 卖了妈妈的房子 |
[1:11:44] | You like money too much, Charles. | 你对钱太痴迷,查尔斯 |
[1:11:47] | – Hello. – Everett. | -你好 -埃弗雷特 |
[1:11:49] | Hmm? | |
[1:11:51] | My brother, Charles. | 我哥哥查尔斯 |
[1:11:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:12:03] | – He come to buy a painting. – Mm-hmm. | 他过来买画 |
[1:12:05] | Just, uh, which one, huh? | 只是,哪一张呢? |
[1:12:08] | Big ones are $5. | 大的五块钱 |
[1:12:10] | Are you gonna buy one, or what? | 你到底买不买? |
[1:12:16] | Yeah. Just grab one. | 买,就这张吧 |
[1:12:21] | That one’s $6. | 那张六块钱 |
[1:12:23] | – Price gone up. – Six? | -价格涨了 -六块钱? |
[1:12:28] | I only… | 我只有… |
[1:12:35] | – It’s… it’s lovely. | 这真好看 |
[1:12:37] | – Bye, Charles. | 再见,查尔斯 |
[1:12:41] | Goodbye, sister. | 再见,妹妹 |
[1:13:03] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:13:08] | Got a letter today. | 今天收到一封信 |
[1:13:14] | From Vice President Nixon. | 是副总统尼克松寄来的 |
[1:13:20] | What’d he want? | 他想要什么? |
[1:13:22] | A painting. | 一幅画 |
[1:13:24] | – A painting? – Mm-hmm. | 一幅画? |
[1:13:27] | Unless he sends money for a painting… | 除非他送钱来买画 |
[1:13:30] | …won’t send him any. | 否则我是不会给他的 |
[1:13:34] | Good. That’s good. | 好 这样很好 |
[1:13:37] | Maybe then we can afford a screen door. | 也许那时我们就能买扇纱门了 |
[1:13:40] | Don’t need a screen door. | 我们不需要纱门 |
[1:13:43] | I’m the one working 14 hours a day… | 是我每天工作14个小时 |
[1:13:45] | …so you can just sit there in the corner and paint away. | 好让你坐在角落里画画 |
[1:13:49] | Oh? My paintings earn money. | 我的画也赚钱 |
[1:13:52] | Yeah. Bring in a few pennies. | 对,赚个额外几块钱 |
[1:13:54] | But I’m the one doing all the work. | 但做事的人是我 |
[1:13:57] | – Right? | 对吧? |
[1:13:59] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[1:14:01] | – You can’t even keep the fire going. | 让你生火火都会灭掉 |
[1:14:02] | I want a cup of tea when I get home. | 我希望回家的时候能喝口茶 |
[1:14:05] | – Gets hot in here in the day. – Yeah, so? Open the door. | -白天屋子很热 -所以呢?那就开门 |
[1:14:08] | Then the flies get in. | 然后苍蝇就会飞进来 |
[1:14:12] | – That’s why we need a screen door. – No screen door. | -所以我们需要纱门 -不装纱门 |
[1:15:23] | Can I get you to hold it up a little bit higher, please? | 能请你举得高些吗? |
[1:15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:29] | All right. How long did it take you to make this painting, Maud? | 好了 画这幅画需要多久,茉娣? |
[1:15:34] | Two… two or three days. | 两到三天 |
[1:15:37] | Two days? Two or three days, yes? | 两天?两到三天吗? |
[1:15:39] | Do you enjoy painting? | -你喜欢画画吗? |
[1:15:41] | Oh, yes. I’ve been doing it all my life. | -是的 ,-我一直都画不停笔 |
[1:15:44] | Mr. Lewis, come out, please. | -刘易斯先生,请出来 |
[1:15:47] | Join us. | 一起来 |
[1:15:50] | Can I get you to look towards the camera this way, Mr. Lewis? | 能朝这边的摄像机看一下吗 刘易斯先生? |
[1:15:53] | And smile, maybe? Nice. Thank you. | 再微笑一下? 很好,谢谢 |
[1:15:56] | Now, you’ve painted most of the house. | 你几乎在屋内画满了画 |
[1:15:59] | Well, I started with the birds and the flowers. | 我一开始时画了些鸟和花 |
[1:16:02] | Over there. | 那边的 |
[1:16:04] | And he didn’t tell me to stop, so… | 他没有让我停下,所以… |
[1:16:09] | …kept going. | 我就继续画了 |
[1:16:11] | Everett, you must feel very lucky to have Maud as your wife. | 埃弗雷特,有茉娣做你的妻子 你一定十分幸运 |
[1:16:17] | Maud Lewis has been an artist most of her life. | 茉娣·刘易斯这一生中 大多数时间都在画画 |
[1:16:20] | Her paintings have even been sold to Vice President Nixon. | 她的画作甚至出售给了 副总统尼克松 |
[1:16:22] | This happy couple, who only live with the bare necessities of life… | 这对幸福的夫妻 仅靠最基础的必需品生活 |
[1:16:26] | …and yet somehow, they flourish. | 然而他们依然蒸蒸日上 |
[1:16:29] | I chop the wood. | 我砍柴 |
[1:16:30] | I do the dishes. Now all she does is paint. | 我洗碗,她现在只需要画画 |
[1:16:34] | Paint a picture a day. | 一天一幅画 |
[1:16:36] | Paint all seasons. | 四季都画 |
[1:16:39] | I told her a wife is supposed to mind her husband. | 我告诉她妻子应该照顾丈夫 |
[1:16:42] | She does as she likes. | 但她只是随心所欲 |
[1:16:44] | Who would have thought this little, arthritic woman… | 谁能想到这位居住在社会边缘 |
[1:16:47] | …living on the fringe of society… | 个子小小、患有关节炎的女性 会达到如此 |
[1:16:49] | …would have such incredible and far-reaching success? | 影响力深远的成功? |
[1:16:52] | You can find Maud Lewis | 现在茉娣·刘易斯 |
[1:16:54] | still selling her paintings from the front steps… | 依然在新斯科舍省马歇尔镇 |
[1:16:56] | …of her little house here in Marshalltown, Nova Scotia. | 她家小屋的门口出售她的画作 |
[1:17:12] | – Take it easy there, Ida. – Hold my arm. That’s it. | -走慢点,艾达 -抓着我的胳膊,就是这样 |
[1:17:18] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:17:22] | Door. | 开门 |
[1:17:28] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[1:17:33] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[1:17:35] | On the news. | 在新闻里 |
[1:17:37] | You lucked into it with her, didn’t you? | 是你运气好碰上了她,对吗? |
[1:17:40] | She’s all smiles, and you nothing but grumbles. | 她满面笑容,而你只会抱怨 |
[1:17:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:17:47] | I want you to tell her to come see me. | 我希望你转告她,让她来见我 |
[1:17:50] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:18:05] | I can do it. I can do it. Go. | 我可以的,走吧 |
[1:18:13] | Never you mind about how sick she was. | 你别管她病得有多重 |
[1:18:16] | I asked you a question. What… | 我问了你一个问题,怎么… |
[1:18:18] | Oh, what? | 怎么了? |
[1:18:20] | Was I nasty on the TV? | 我在电视里显得脾气不好吗? |
[1:18:24] | No, Everett. | 不,埃弗雷特 |
[1:18:25] | Well, everyone’s giving me queer looks. | 大家看我的眼神都怪怪的 |
[1:18:29] | Talking about me behind my back. | 背着我说我的坏话 |
[1:18:32] | Never mind what other people are doing. | 别管别人的想法 |
[1:18:35] | Everyone thinks you’re as sweet as pie. | 大家都觉得你甜美可人 |
[1:18:37] | They don’t know. They don’t know what you’re like to live with. | 他们不知道和你生活在一起 是什么样的感受 |
[1:18:42] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是这样吗? -对 |
[1:18:43] | – Get up. – What? Where are we going? | -起来 -干什么?要去哪儿? |
[1:18:46] | – Get up. – Where are we going? | -起来 -要去哪儿? |
[1:18:48] | – Aunt Ida’s. – No. | – 艾达姨妈家 – 不 |
[1:18:51] | – Yeah. – Putting my foot down. | -对 -我坚决不去 |
[1:18:53] | – Huh? – Not going. | 我不去 |
[1:18:55] | What? Everett! | 什么? 埃弗雷特 |
[1:18:58] | What if she dies and I didn’t get to say goodbye, huh? | 万一她死了,而我没机会告别呢? |
[1:19:01] | What if I die and you’re not here, | 万一我死了,而你不在家 |
[1:19:03] | and you didn’t get to say goodbye? | 你没有机会告别呢? |
[1:19:06] | – You’re being silly. – No. Not taking you. | – 你这是胡闹 -不,我不带你去 |
[1:19:08] | I don’t need you. I can get there on my own. | -我不需要你 我可以自己去 |
[1:19:11] | You don’t even… you don’t even know how to drive. | 你都不知道怎么开车 |
[1:19:13] | Well, no. | 对,我不知道 |
[1:19:16] | I know how to walk. | 我知道怎么走路 |
[1:19:17] | Give me that. | 把包给我 |
[1:19:52] | Good to see you, Ida. | 很高兴见到你,艾达 |
[1:19:58] | I watched you on the TV. | 我在电视上看到你了 |
[1:20:01] | Did you? What did you think? | 是吗? 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:20:06] | You’re the only one in our family who ended up happy. | 我们家只有你最后过得幸福 |
[1:20:13] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:20:15] | …yeah, suppose I did. | 也许是吧 |
[1:20:22] | I don’t wanna die… | 我不想临死… |
[1:20:25] | – …full of regrets. – Yeah, I know. | -还满怀遗憾 -我知道 |
[1:20:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:20:34] | I regret… | 我后悔… |
[1:20:36] | …not letting you hold her, at least. | 都没让你至少抱她一下 |
[1:20:42] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[1:20:44] | Your baby. | 你的孩子 |
[1:20:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:20:51] | You did it to protect me. I know that. | 你这样做是为了保护我,我知道 |
[1:20:55] | You know, she was… | 要知道,她… |
[1:20:58] | …real deformed, so, you know. | 是畸形儿,所以 |
[1:21:01] | She wasn’t deformed. | 她没有畸形 |
[1:21:06] | She wasn’t deformed? | 她没有畸形? |
[1:21:10] | Why’d she die, huh? | 那她为什么死了? |
[1:21:15] | She didn’t. | 她没有死 |
[1:21:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:21] | Charles sold her. | 查尔斯卖了她 |
[1:21:28] | He did what? | 他什么? |
[1:21:30] | He sold her to a good home. Older people. | 他把她卖给了一户好人家 一对年纪大的夫妇 |
[1:21:33] | We didn’t think that you’d be able to take care of a child. | 我们当时觉得你无法照顾孩子 |
[1:21:37] | Charles and… | 查尔斯和… |
[1:21:40] | …and I decided. | 和我一起决定的 |
[1:21:45] | I was told she’s… | 我听说她… |
[1:21:47] | …she’s been well-loved. | 她很受爱护 |
[1:21:55] | Is she crooked or what? | 她是驼背还是怎么的? |
[1:22:00] | She was fine. | 她很正常 |
[1:22:09] | I gotta go now. | 我要走了 |
[1:23:13] | Never asked for this. | 我从没想过过这样的日子 |
[1:23:17] | Get up in the morning. | 一大早起来 |
[1:23:20] | People. | 全是人 |
[1:23:22] | Come home from work. | 工作完回家 |
[1:23:24] | People. | 全是人 |
[1:23:28] | Got my face on the TV… | 我的脸上了电视 |
[1:23:32] | …for all the world to laugh at. | 被全世界的人嘲笑 |
[1:23:33] | – Everett, listen to me. Ida… | -埃弗雷特,听我说,艾达… |
[1:23:35] | – No, you listen to me. | -不,你听我说 |
[1:23:38] | You think that you’re too good for me. | 你觉得我配不上你 |
[1:23:40] | That you don’t need me anymore. | 你不需要我了 |
[1:23:42] | Well, that’s fine. You go find someone else. | 那没有关系,你可以去找其他人 |
[1:23:45] | Fine. If that’s what you want. | 没关系,如果你想这样的话 |
[1:23:48] | – My baby, Charles. They sold her. – Give up on that goddamn baby! | -我的孩子,查尔斯,他们卖了她! -别再提那孩子了! |
[1:23:51] | Nothing but that baby, the brother, the baby! | 总是说那孩子,你哥哥,你孩子! |
[1:23:57] | Nothing but misery. My brother, my baby. | 只有痛苦 我哥哥,我孩子 |
[1:24:01] | She lived. | 她还活着。 |
[1:24:06] | I thought she died. She lived. | 我以为她死了,但她还活着 |
[1:24:08] | More pain. | 更多的痛苦 |
[1:24:10] | Ever since you stepped into my life. | 自从你出现在我的生活之中 |
[1:24:13] | Nothing but pain. | 全都是痛苦 |
[1:24:15] | I was better off without you. | 没有你我能过得更好 |
[1:24:21] | – What, are you gonna get out? – Yeah. | -怎么,你要下车? -对 |
[1:24:23] | Well, good riddance! | 那我可是解脱了! |
[1:25:31] | Come in, Maud. | 进来,茉娣 |
[1:25:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:38] | Sorry. | 打扰了 |
[1:25:58] | I’ve made up a bed in the spare room. | 我在客房铺好了床 |
[1:26:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:16] | Maud… | 茉娣 |
[1:26:19] | …can you teach me how to paint? | 你能教我画画吗? |
[1:26:26] | No one can teach that. | 没有人能教画画 |
[1:26:30] | If you wanna paint, you paint, I suppose. | 如果你想画,你自然就画出来了 |
[1:26:35] | I don’t go nowhere, so… | 我不外出,所以… |
[1:26:38] | …paint from memory, I suppose. | 我是凭记忆画的 |
[1:26:44] | I make my designs up. | 我自己设计 |
[1:26:51] | I’ve known you four years, Maud. | 我认识你好几年了,茉娣 |
[1:26:55] | – Yeah. – It’s true. | -是啊 -没错 |
[1:26:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:26:58] | And I’m still trying to figure out what makes you tick. | 我还是搞不明白 你是从哪儿来的灵感 |
[1:27:06] | Don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:27:10] | Don’t… I don’t want for much, you know? | 我想要的不多,你知道吗? |
[1:27:16] | As long as I got a brush in front of me, I don’t care. | 只要我面前有一支笔刷 我就不在乎了 |
[1:27:25] | A window. | 一扇窗 |
[1:27:28] | I love a window. | 我喜欢窗 |
[1:27:33] | A bird whizzing by. | 一只鸟儿呼啸而过 |
[1:27:38] | Bumblebee. | 大黄蜂 |
[1:27:45] | It’s always different. | 每一刻都不同 |
[1:27:53] | The whole of life. | 浮生一切 |
[1:27:59] | The whole of life already framed. | 浮生一切都已被框成一幅画 |
[1:28:08] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[1:28:36] | Something up, pal? | 出什么事了吗,兄弟? |
[1:28:40] | Well, she left me. | 她离开我了 |
[1:28:42] | About time, eh? | 早该走了 |
[1:30:17] | EVERETT: You’d never last here. | 你不可能在这久住 |
[1:30:20] | It’s a seven-mile walk to the store. | 去商店要走七英里 |
[1:30:28] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:30:32] | …harder to look after than a dog. | 照看你比照看狗还累 |
[1:30:40] | I’m better… | 我比狗… |
[1:30:43] | …I’m better than a dog. | 我比狗强 |
[1:30:45] | – What? – I’m better than a dog. | -什么? -我比狗强 |
[1:31:07] | Hey. | 你看 |
[1:31:11] | Hey, see that cloud? | 你看到那朵云了吗? |
[1:31:13] | That one. | 那一朵 |
[1:31:17] | It kind of looks like a woman with a big arse. | 看起来好像大屁股的女人 |
[1:31:23] | Bald on one side of the head. | 头的一侧秃了 |
[1:31:25] | See? | 你看? |
[1:31:28] | You see her? She’s looking right at you. | 看到了吗?她在看你呢 |
[1:31:31] | I don’t see her. Mm-mm. | 我没看到她 |
[1:31:36] | You don’t see her? | 你没看到她? |
[1:31:39] | I see you. | 我看到了你 |
[1:31:43] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[1:31:47] | I see you as my wife. | 我看到了你,我的妻子 |
[1:31:51] | I always have. | 一直如此 |
[1:31:56] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:32:04] | …I don’t want you to leave me. | 我不希望你离开我 |
[1:32:09] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要离开你? |
[1:32:16] | Because you can do much better than me. | 因为你能找到比我好得多的人 |
[1:32:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:26] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[1:32:29] | I got everything I want with you, Ev. | 你给了我想要的一切,埃弗 |
[1:32:36] | Everything. | 一切 |
[1:33:41] | What are we doing here, Ev? | 我们在这里做什么,埃弗? |
[1:33:49] | Why are we stopped here? | 为什么在这里停车? |
[1:33:57] | That’s her house. | 那是她的家 |
[1:33:59] | The white one. | 白色的那栋 |
[1:34:04] | Whose house? | 谁的家? |
[1:34:06] | Her. | 她 |
[1:34:10] | Your girl. | 你的女儿 |
[1:34:19] | – My baby lives here? – Mm. | 我的孩子住在这里? |
[1:34:23] | A woman now. | 已经成人了 |
[1:34:27] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的? |
[1:34:36] | – She lives there? – Mm-hmm. | 她住在这里? |
[1:35:03] | Looks great. | 看起来不错 |
[1:35:24] | I’m gonna go wash up for dinner. | 我准备洗漱一下吃晚饭了 |
[1:35:27] | Okay. I’ll be in shortly. | 好,我马上进来 |
[1:36:31] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真美 |
[1:36:45] | She’s perfect. | 她好完美 |
[1:37:24] | One… | 一… |
[1:37:31] | You got a big bunch of mail there. | 你收到了一大叠信 |
[1:37:34] | Oh, same as yesterday? | 和昨天一样吗? |
[1:37:47] | I can’t go any further, Ev. | 我走不动了,埃弗 |
[1:37:54] | Can’t go any further. | 走不动 |
[1:38:01] | Here. Here. | 来 来 |
[1:38:08] | I don’t know what’s wrong with my legs today. | 我不知道今天我的腿是怎么了 |
[1:38:21] | – It’s cold, huh? – Yeah. | -天很冷吧? -对 |
[1:38:23] | Guess I won’t be skiing this winter. | 看来今年冬天我滑不了雪了 |
[1:39:21] | Everett. | 埃弗雷特 |
[1:39:23] | Ev. | 埃弗 |
[1:39:27] | Okay, breathe. | 好了,吸气 |
[1:39:34] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[1:39:44] | You haven’t given up smoking, have you? | 你还没有戒烟,对不对? |
[1:39:48] | Give it up sometimes. | 有时候不抽 |
[1:39:53] | You have emphysema, Maud. | 你得了肺气肿,茉娣 |
[1:39:55] | You can’t smoke. | -你不能抽烟 |
[1:39:56] | Won’t be smoking anymore. | -以后不会再抽了 |
[1:39:59] | – Yeah. – I’ll tell you that. | -我来保证 -对 |
[1:40:01] | I have arthritis. It hurts. | 我有关节炎,很疼 |
[1:40:04] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | 对 |
[1:40:06] | It’s…hard to hold a brush now. | 现在都握不住笔刷了 |
[1:40:13] | Can you get me anything for my arthritis, please? | 你能给我一些缓解关节炎疼痛的药吗? |
[1:40:17] | – I’ll get you something. – Thank you. | -我会给你开药 -谢谢 |
[1:40:25] | And, uh… air the place out a bit, Everett. | 还有… 给这地方透透气,埃弗雷特 |
[1:40:29] | Air’s too thick. | 空气太浑浊了 |
[1:40:40] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗? |
[1:40:42] | Yeah. | 走了 |
[1:40:43] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:40:51] | Silly. | 真笨啊 |
[1:41:01] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[1:41:05] | – Tea. | 茶 |
[1:41:05] | – Yeah. Thank you. | -对,谢谢 |
[1:41:07] | – There you go. | -给 |
[1:41:09] | – I got it. | 我拿好了 |
[1:41:25] | You should have kept more dogs. | 你应该多养几条狗 |
[1:41:38] | Don’t want any dog. | 我不想要狗了 |
[1:41:43] | You like dogs. | 你喜欢狗 |
[1:41:49] | But I got you. | 但我有你 |
[1:41:51] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[1:41:55] | …should get me some more dogs. | 应该替我多养几条狗 |
[1:42:04] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:42:07] | – Are you drinking all my tea? – Mm-hmm. | 你把我的茶都喝了吗? |
[1:42:14] | – There you go. – Share it. | -给 -一起喝 |
[1:42:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:43:10] | – Maud? | 茉娣? |
[1:43:14] | – Maudie? Whoa, now. | 茉娣?慢慢来 |
[1:43:17] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:43:25] | – Can you get in there? Yeah. – Yeah. | -你能进去吗?好 -能 |
[1:43:28] | All right. There you go. | 好了 好了 |
[1:43:32] | Everett. Everett. | 埃弗雷特 |
[1:43:35] | Everett. | 埃弗雷特 |
[1:43:45] | She’s going to be all right. We’ll look after her now. | 她没事的,我们会照顾她的 |
[1:43:49] | – No! – You’re gonna be fine, Maud. | -不! -你不会有事的,茉娣 |
[1:44:13] | I knew you were getting sicker. | 我早知道你病情加重了 |
[1:44:18] | But every time I’d ask, you’d lie to me. | 但我每次问起,你都骗我 |
[1:44:42] | Wonder… | 真不知道 |
[1:44:45] | …how I ever thought you weren’t perfect. Huh? | 我以前怎么会觉得你不完美 |
[1:44:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:44:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:45:01] | I was loved. | 你爱着我 |
[1:45:06] | I was loved, Ev. | 你爱我,埃弗 |
[1:46:12] | (郡医院) | |
[1:47:56] | (招聘住家女佣,必须自备清洁工具) | |
[1:48:03] | (埃弗雷特·刘易斯) | |
[1:49:42] | The whole of life… | 浮生一切… |
[1:49:45] | …already framed. | 都已被框成一幅画 |
[1:49:48] | Right there. | 就在那里 |