英文名称:Girl vs. Monster
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Once upon a time, in the hidden heart of France… | 很久很久以前 在法国深处 |
[00:46] | a handsome young prince… | 有个英俊的小王子 |
[00:48] | lived in a beautiful castle. | 住在一座美丽的城堡里 |
[00:54] | Although he had everything his heart desired… | 虽然拥有想要的一切 |
[00:57] | the prince was selfish and unkind. | 王子却十分自私刻薄 |
[01:00] | Master, it’s time. | 主人 时间到了 |
[01:02] | He taxed the village… | 他向村民收税 |
[01:03] | to fill his castle with the most beautiful objects. | 买来最美丽的东西放在城堡里 |
[01:07] | And his parties with the most beautiful people. | 他的宴会也只要最美丽的人参加 |
[01:34] | ♪Oh, how divine♪ | ♪多么神圣♪ |
[01:36] | ♪Glamour, music and magic combine♪ | ♪魅力 音乐与魔法相伴♪ |
[01:40] | ♪See the maidens so anxious to shine♪ | ♪少女们心急地展现着美好♪ |
[01:44] | ♪Look for a sign that enhances chances♪ | ♪希望得到青睐♪ |
[01:49] | ♪She’ll be his special one♪ | ♪成为他的恋人♪ |
[01:53] | ♪What a display♪ | ♪热闹非法♪ |
[01:54] | ♪What a breathtaking, thrilling array♪ | ♪阵势浩大 叹为观止♪ |
[01:58] | ♪Ev’ry prince Ev’ry dog has his day♪ | ♪每个王子甚至宠物狗都快乐无比♪ |
[02:01] | ♪Let us sing with passion, gusto, fit to bust, oh♪ | ♪让我们在欢乐中高歌 纵情欢闹♪ |
[02:05] | ♪Not a care in the world♪ | ♪就像世界不复存在♪ |
[02:17] | Then one night… | 后来有一天晚上 |
[02:19] | an unexpected intruder arrived at the castle… | 城堡里来了位不速之客 |
[02:22] | seeking shelter from the bitter storm. | 想寻个落脚地躲避风暴 |
[02:25] | As a gift, she offered the prince, a single rose. | 作为礼物 她送给王子一支玫瑰 |
[02:36] | Repulsed by her haggard appearance… | 因为嫌恶她相貌丑陋 |
[02:38] | the prince turned the woman away. | 王子拒绝了老妇人 |
[02:43] | But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances. | 但她提醒他不要被外表迷惑 |
[02:51] | For beauty is found within. | 因为真正的美 在心里 |
[02:57] | When he dismissed her again… | 王子再次想驱逐她 |
[02:59] | the old woman’s outward appearance melted away. | 老妇人丑陋的外表慢慢退去 |
[03:05] | To reveal… | 变成了 |
[03:06] | a beautiful enchantress. | 一个美丽的女巫 |
[03:16] | The prince begged for forgiveness, | 王子请求宽恕 |
[03:18] | but it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[03:21] | For she had seen that there was no love in his heart. | 她已看出他心里没有丝毫的爱 |
[03:25] | Chip! Chip! Oh, my! | 阿齐 阿齐 天呐 |
[03:31] | As punishment… | 作为惩罚 |
[03:32] | she transformed him into a hideous beast. | 她把他变成了一个极丑的野兽 |
[03:37] | And placed a powerful spell on the castle… | 并对城堡 和城堡里所有的人 |
[03:40] | and all who lived there. | 施下了可怕的诅咒 |
[03:48] | As days bled into years… | 日复一日 年复一年 |
[03:50] | the prince and his servants were forgotten by the world. | 王子和仆人们已被世界遗忘 |
[03:54] | For the enchantress had erased all memory of them… | 因为女巫把他们所有人 |
[03:57] | from the minds of the people they loved. | 都从他们所爱之人的脑海中抹去了 |
[04:00] | But the rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose. | 但那支玫瑰是被施过魔法的 |
[04:05] | If he could learn to love another… | 如果他能学会爱别人 |
[04:07] | and earn their love in return by the time the last petal fell… | 并在最后一片玫瑰花瓣落下前得到那人的爱 |
[04:11] | the spell would be broken. | 诅咒就会解除 |
[04:14] | If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. | 如果不能 他将永远不能变回人类 |
[04:21] | As the years passed… | 一年年过去 |
[04:22] | he fell into despair and lost all hope. | 他渐渐陷入了绝望 |
[04:25] | For who could ever learn to love a beast? | 因为有谁会爱上一只野兽呢 |
[04:54] | ♪Little town It’s a quiet village♪ | ♪小镇很安静♪ |
[04:59] | ♪Ev’ry day like the one before♪ | ♪每天都一如昨日♪ |
[05:04] | ♪Little town Full of little people♪ | ♪小镇住满了居民♪ |
[05:11] | ♪Waking up to say♪ | ♪每天醒来就会说…♪ |
[05:23] | – Bonjour! – Bonjour! | -早安 -早安 |
[05:25] | Bonjour! | 早安 |
[05:27] | ♪There goes the baker with his tray like always♪ | ♪面包师傅抱托盘♪ |
[05:31] | ♪The same old bread and rolls to sell♪ | ♪每天都卖一样的面包法棒♪ |
[05:34] | ♪Every morning just the same♪ | ♪每天都一模一样♪ |
[05:36] | ♪Since the morning that we came♪ | ♪自从我们来到这偏僻小镇♪ |
[05:38] | ♪To this poor provincial town♪ | ♪每天早晨都在简单地重复♪ |
[05:40] | Good morning, Belle! | 早上好 贝儿 |
[05:41] | Good morning, Monsieur Jean! Have you lost something again? | 早上好 让先生 又丢东西了吗 |
[05:44] | Well, I believe I have. | 我想是的 |
[05:46] | The problem is, I can’t remember what! | 问题是 我想不起来丢了什么 |
[05:49] | Oh, well. I’m sure it will come to me. | 总会想起来的 |
[05:51] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[05:53] | To return this book to Père Robert. | 去把这本书还给罗伯特神父 |
[05:55] | It’s about two lovers in fair Verona. | 讲的是维罗那的一对恋人 |
[05:57] | Sounds boring. | 听着就无聊 |
[05:59] | ♪Look there she goes♪ | ♪快看那个女孩♪ |
[06:00] | ♪That girl is strange, no question♪ | ♪那个女孩真是怪♪ |
[06:03] | ♪Dazed and distracted Can’t you tell?♪ | ♪一眼就能看出她迷迷糊糊♪ |
[06:08] | ♪Never part of any crowd♪ | ♪从来不和人打交道♪ |
[06:10] | ♪’Cause her head’s up on some cloud♪ | ♪因为她脑袋里都是胡思乱想♪ |
[06:12] | ♪No denying she’s a funny girl that Belle♪ | ♪那个贝儿真是个怪女孩♪ |
[06:16] | ♪Bonjour, good day, how is your family?♪ | ♪早上好 你家人还好吗♪ |
[06:20] | ♪Bonjour, good day, how is your wife?♪ | ♪早上好 你妻子好吗♪ |
[06:24] | ♪I need six eggs That’s too expensive♪ | ♪我需要六个鸡蛋 那太贵了♪ |
[06:27] | ♪There must be more than this provincial life♪ | ♪小镇之外肯定还有更精彩的世界♪ |
[06:35] | Ah, if it isn’t the only bookworm in town. | 这不是镇上唯一一只小书虫吗 |
[06:38] | So, where did you run off to this week? | 你这周又在书中游览了哪个地方 |
[06:41] | Two cities in Northern Italy. | 意大利北部的两座城 |
[06:42] | I didn’t want to come back! | 我都不想回来了 |
[06:44] | Have you got any new places to go? | 你还有新的地方推荐吗 |
[06:46] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有了 |
[06:47] | But you may reread any of the old ones that you’d like. | 但你可以再看一遍以前看过的书 |
[06:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:52] | Your library makes our small corner of the world feel big. | 你的图书馆让我们的小世界大了很多 |
[06:57] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:58] | ♪Look, there she goes the girl is so peculiar | ♪快看 这就是那个奇怪的女孩♪ |
[07:02] | ♪I wonder if she’s feeling well♪ | ♪不知道她是不是不舒服♪ |
[07:06] | ♪With a dreamy far off look And her nose stuck in a book♪ | ♪她总是迷迷糊糊 脑袋埋在书本里♪ |
[07:09] | ♪What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle♪ | ♪我们真是搞不懂贝儿♪ |
[07:14] | ♪Oh! Isn’t this amazing♪ | ♪天啊 多么美好♪ |
[07:20] | ♪It’s my favorite part because you’ll see♪ | ♪这是我的最爱 因为♪ |
[07:29] | ♪Here’s where she meets Prince Charming♪ | ♪她遇到了白马王子♪ |
[07:35] | ♪But she won’t discover that it’s him♪ | ♪但她还认不出他来♪ |
[07:39] | ♪’Til chapter three♪ | ♪那要等到第三章♪ |
[07:45] | ♪Now it’s no wonder that her name means “Beauty”♪ | ♪怪不得她的名字语意是美丽♪ |
[07:49] | ♪Her looks have got no parallel♪ | ♪她美得无与伦比♪ |
[07:52] | ♪But behind that fair façade I’m afraid she’s rather odd♪ | ♪虽然脸蛋漂亮 为人却很古怪♪ |
[07:56] | ♪Very different from the rest of us♪ | ♪和我们截然不同♪ |
[07:58] | ♪She’s nothing like the rest of us♪ | ♪和我们截然不同♪ |
[08:00] | ♪Yes, different from the rest of us♪ | ♪没错 和我们截然不同♪ |
[08:02] | ♪Is Belle♪ | ♪那就是贝儿♪ |
[08:08] | Look at her, LeFou. | 瞧瞧她 乐福 |
[08:11] | My future wife. | 那就是我未来的妻子 |
[08:13] | Belle is the most beautiful girl in the village. | 贝儿是村里最美的姑娘 |
[08:16] | That makes her the best. | 所以她就是最好的 |
[08:18] | But she’s so well-read. | 但她学识太广了 |
[08:21] | And you’re so… | 而你 |
[08:22] | – athletically inclined. – I know. | -更爱运动 -我知道 |
[08:25] | Belle can be as argumentative as she is beautiful. | 贝儿争论起来也无人能比 |
[08:28] | Exactly! Who needs her when you’ve got us! | 没错 你都有我们了 谁还要她呀 |
[08:31] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[08:32] | But ever since the war, | 但自从战争后 |
[08:33] | I’ve felt like I’ve been missing something. | 我总觉得缺了点什么 |
[08:36] | And she’s the only girl that gives me that sense of… | 她是唯一一个能让我有那种感觉的… |
[08:41] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[08:43] | ♪Right from the moment♪ | ♪从我第一眼♪ |
[08:44] | ♪When I met her, saw her♪ | ♪遇到她 看到她♪ |
[08:47] | ♪I said she’s gorgeous and I fell♪ | ♪我说她好美 于是就此倾心♪ |
[08:50] | ♪Here in town there’s only she who is beautiful as me♪ | ♪她是小镇上唯一配得上我英俊容貌的女孩♪ |
[08:54] | ♪So I’m making plans to woo and marry Belle♪ | ♪所以我要追求她 我要娶贝儿♪ |
[08:59] | ♪Look there he goes♪ | ♪快看他♪ |
[09:01] | ♪Isn’t he dreamy♪ | ♪简直如美梦一般♪ |
[09:03] | ♪Monsieur Gaston, oh, he’s so cute♪ | ♪加斯顿先生 他多么帅气♪ |
[09:07] | ♪Be still, my heart I’m hardly breathing♪ | ♪镇定 心跳加速 我无法呼吸♪ |
[09:10] | ♪He’s such a tall, dark Strong and handsome brute♪ | ♪他身材高大 强壮 又俊朗♪ |
[09:21] | It’s never gonna happen, ladies. | 没可能的 小姐们 |
[09:28] | ♪- Bonjour – Pardon♪ | ♪-早安 -什么♪ |
[09:29] | ♪- Good day – Mais, oui♪ | ♪-早安 -但是♪ |
[09:30] | ♪- You call this bacon – What lovely flowers♪ | ♪-这能叫培根吗 -多美的花♪ |
[09:32] | ♪- Some cheese – Ten yards♪ | ♪-来点芝士 -十码♪ |
[09:33] | ♪- One pound – ‘Scuse me♪ | ♪-一磅 -抱歉♪ |
[09:34] | ♪- I’ll get the knife – Please let me through♪ | ♪-我去拿刀 -借过♪ |
[09:36] | ♪- This bread – Those fish♪ | ♪-面包 -鱼♪ |
[09:37] | ♪- It’s stale – They smell♪ | ♪-不新鲜了 -真的很臭♪ |
[09:38] | ♪- Madame’s mistaken – Well, maybe so♪ | ♪-你错了 -也许吧♪ |
[09:39] | ♪There must be more than this provincial life♪ | ♪小镇之外肯定还有更精彩的世界♪ |
[09:43] | ♪Just watch I’m going to make Belle my wife♪ | ♪看我怎么把贝儿娶回家♪ |
[09:47] | ♪Look there she goes A girl who’s strange but special♪ | ♪看那个奇怪又独特的女孩♪ |
[09:51] | ♪A most peculiar mademoiselle♪ | ♪一位古怪的小姐♪ |
[09:54] | ♪It’s a pity and a sin She doesn’t quite fit in♪ | ♪她格格不入 多么可惜可悲♪ |
[09:58] | ♪But she really is a funny girl A beauty but a funny girl♪ | ♪但她真的很奇怪 很美但是很奇怪♪ |
[10:02] | ♪She really is a funny girl♪ | ♪她真是个奇怪的女孩♪ |
[10:07] | ♪That Belle♪ | ♪那个贝儿♪ |
[10:12] | Good morning, Belle! | 早上好 贝儿 |
[10:15] | Wonderful book you have there. | 你拿的真是本好书 |
[10:17] | Have you read it? | 你读过吗 |
[10:19] | Well, not that one. But, you know, books… | 这本没有 但是 我读过书 |
[10:23] | For your dinner table. | 送你放在餐桌上的 |
[10:25] | Shall I join you this evening? | 你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 |
[10:28] | Sorry, not this evening. | 抱歉 今晚不行 |
[10:31] | Busy? | 你有事吗 |
[10:32] | No… | 不是 |
[10:37] | So, moving on? | 有进展吗 |
[10:39] | No, LeFou. | 没有 乐福 |
[10:41] | It’s the ones who play hard to get | 那些故作矜持的女孩 |
[10:43] | that are always the sweetest prey. | 才是最值得拥有的猎物 |
[10:45] | That’s what makes Belle so appealing. | 所以贝儿才这么吸引我 |
[10:46] | She hasn’t made a fool of herself | 她不会用傻乎乎的举动 |
[10:48] | just to gain my favor. | 吸引我的注意 |
[10:50] | What would you call that? | 这叫什么 |
[10:52] | Dignity? | 尊严吗 |
[10:53] | It’s outrageously attractive, isn’t it? | 特别有魅力 不是吗 |
[10:55] | Gaston! | 加斯顿 |
[11:25] | ♪How does a moment last forever♪ | ♪如何让一刻永恒♪ |
[11:30] | ♪How can a story never die♪ | ♪如何让一个故事永久流传♪ |
[11:34] | ♪It is love we must hold on to♪ | ♪最该紧紧握住的是爱♪ |
[11:39] | ♪Never easy but we try♪ | ♪虽然很难 但也要尽力♪ |
[11:45] | ♪Sometimes our happiness is captured♪ | ♪有时我们能留住幸福♪ |
[11:49] | ♪Somehow a time and place stand still♪ | ♪有时一刻时光得以永存♪ |
[11:55] | ♪Love lives on inside our hearts♪ | ♪爱活在我们心中♪ |
[12:00] | ♪And always will♪ | ♪永远不灭♪ |
[12:07] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[12:12] | Could you… | 你能… |
[12:13] | Hand me a… | 递给我一个… |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:20] | And I also need… | 我还需要… |
[12:22] | No. No. No. | 不不 不是 |
[12:25] | Actually… | 其实 |
[12:26] | yes, that’s exactly what I need. Thank you. | 没错 这就是我要的 谢谢 |
[12:40] | – Papa, do you think I’m odd? – Odd? | -爸爸 你觉得我古怪吗 -古怪 |
[12:45] | My daughter? Odd? | 我女儿 怎么会古怪 |
[12:47] | Where did you get an idea like that? | 你怎么会这么想呢 |
[12:49] | I don’t know. People talk. | 我也不知道 大家都这么说 |
[12:52] | This is a small village, you know. | 这是个很小的村子 |
[12:54] | Small minded as well. | 思维也狭隘 |
[12:58] | But small also means safe. | 但小也意味着安全 |
[13:01] | Even back in Paris, | 当年在巴黎时 |
[13:02] | I knew a girl like you, who was so… | 我认识一个很像你的女孩 特别… |
[13:05] | ahead of her time. | 超前 |
[13:08] | So different. | 与众不同 |
[13:10] | People mocked her. | 大家都嘲笑她 |
[13:12] | Until the day they all found themselves imitating her. | 直到有天他们发现大家都开始模仿她 |
[13:24] | Please, just tell me one more thing about her. | 跟我多说一点关于她的事吧 |
[13:31] | Your mother was… | 你母亲… |
[13:34] | fearless. | 无畏 |
[13:39] | Fearless. | 无惧 |
[14:00] | So… | 那么… |
[14:01] | what can I bring you from the market? | 要我在市场给你买什么 |
[14:04] | A rose. Like the one in the painting. | 一支玫瑰 就像画里的那样 |
[14:06] | You ask for that every year! | 你每年都要这个 |
[14:08] | And every year you bring it. | 你也每年都会带给我 |
[14:10] | Then I shall bring you another. | 那我就再带给你一支 |
[14:12] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[14:15] | – Goodbye, Papa. – Goodbye, Belle. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 贝儿 |
[14:18] | Come on, Philippe. | 走了 菲利普 |
[14:21] | You know the way. | 你认识路的 |
[14:22] | I’ll see you tomorrow! | 明天见 |
[14:23] | Right. Tomorrow, with the rose. | 好的 明天 我会带玫瑰回来 |
[14:32] | Stay safe. | 路上小心 |
[15:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:16] | The laundry. | 洗衣服 |
[15:19] | Come! Come! | 过来 过来 |
[15:26] | “The blue bird…” | 蓝色的鸟 |
[15:29] | “That flies… | 从这里 |
[15:31] | “Over the dark… | 飞过黑暗的… |
[15:35] | “Wood.” | 森林 |
[15:36] | That was amazing! | 真厉害 |
[15:38] | What on earth are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[15:41] | Teaching another girl to read? | 居然开始教别的女孩识字了 |
[15:43] | Isn’t one enough? | 有你一个还不够吗 |
[15:46] | We have to do something. | 我们得采取点措施了 |
[15:59] | You are the wildest… | 你是我见过的 |
[16:02] | most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. | 最美最狂野的存在 |
[16:05] | Nobody deserves you. | 没人配得上你 |
[16:06] | But at least I know our children will be beautiful. | 但至少我们的孩子肯定很漂亮 |
[16:09] | Am I catching you at a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[16:11] | What is it, LeFou? | 怎么了 乐福 |
[16:12] | A certain damsel is in distress. | 某个少女落难了 |
[16:17] | It’s hero time. | 该英雄出场了 |
[16:21] | I’m not done with you yet. | 我跟你还没完呢 |
[16:25] | Me, neither. | 我跟你也没完 |
[16:27] | Belle! I heard you had trouble with the Headmaster. | 贝儿 我听说你和村长闹矛盾了 |
[16:30] | He never liked me either. | 他也不喜欢我 |
[16:32] | Can I give you a little advice about the villagers though? | 关于那些村民 我能给你点建议吗 |
[16:35] | They’re never going to trust | 他们永远都不会信任 |
[16:36] | the kind of change you’re trying to bring. | 你想带来的那种改变 |
[16:39] | All I wanted was to teach a child to read. | 我只是想教一个孩子识字 |
[16:42] | The only children you should concern yourself with… | 你唯一应该考虑的孩子… |
[16:44] | are your own. | 是你自己的孩子 |
[16:48] | I’m… | 我… |
[16:49] | not ready to have children. | 还没准备生孩子 |
[16:51] | Maybe you haven’t met the right man. | 也许是因为你还没遇到心上人 |
[16:53] | It’s a small village, Gaston. | 这是个很小的村子 加斯顿 |
[16:55] | I’ve met them all. | 所有男人我都遇到过了 |
[16:57] | Well, maybe you should take another look. | 也许你该再仔细瞧瞧 |
[17:00] | Some of us have changed. | 我们当中有些人已经变了 |
[17:02] | Gaston… | 加斯顿 |
[17:03] | we could never make each other happy. | 我们不会让彼此幸福的 |
[17:05] | No one can change that much. | 没人能变化那么大 |
[17:08] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[17:11] | Do you know what happens to spinsters in this village | 你知道这村子里没了父亲的老姑娘 |
[17:13] | after their fathers die? | 是什么下场吗 |
[17:14] | Coins? Got any spare coins? | 零钱 给点零钱好吗 |
[17:16] | They beg for scraps, like poor Agathe. | 她们只能乞讨 就像可怜的阿格莎 |
[17:19] | This is our world, Belle. | 这就是我们的世界 贝儿 |
[17:22] | For simple folk like us, it doesn’t get any better. | 对于我们这种简单的人 并不会变得更好 |
[17:25] | I might be a farm girl. | 我或许是个农家女孩 |
[17:27] | But, I’m not simple… | 但我不是头脑简单的人 |
[17:30] | and I’m never going to marry you, Gaston. | 而且我永远不会嫁给你的 加斯顿 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[17:51] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[17:53] | Me? The wife of that boorish… | 我 嫁给那个粗野的… |
[17:56] | brainless… | 没脑子的… |
[17:57] | ♪Madame Gaston, can’t you just see it♪ | ♪加斯顿夫人 你难道看不出♪ |
[18:01] | ♪Madame Gaston, his little wife♪ | ♪加斯顿夫人 他的小妻子♪ |
[18:05] | ♪No, sir, not me, I guarantee it♪ | ♪不 先生 不会是我 我保证♪ |
[18:08] | ♪I want much more than this provincial life♪ | ♪我想要的不只是这乡村生活♪ |
[18:23] | ♪I want adventure in the great wide somewhere♪ | ♪我想去广阔的世界冒险♪ |
[18:29] | ♪I want it more than I can tell♪ | ♪那种渴望无法言表♪ |
[18:34] | ♪And for once it might be grand♪ | ♪也许这次真的可以♪ |
[18:39] | ♪To have someone understand♪ | ♪找到一个理解我的人♪ |
[18:44] | ♪I want so much more than they’ve got planned♪ | ♪我想要的比他们计划的多得多♪ |
[19:04] | The woods are lovely. | 这森林真美 |
[19:05] | I only wish I recognized them. | 但我好像不认识这里 |
[19:08] | Do you know where we are, Philippe? | 你知道我们在哪吗 菲利普 |
[19:10] | Because I don’t. | 我可不知道 |
[19:17] | It’s all right. It’s all right, Philippe. | 没事没事 菲利普 |
[19:24] | Yes, we can go this way. | 好吧 我们就走这边 |
[19:26] | Go on. To the right. | 走吧 右边 |
[19:29] | That’s it. Steady! | 好的 稳住 |
[19:31] | Walk on! | 继续 |
[19:33] | One path closes… | 一条路走不通了 |
[19:33] | another one opens. | 就会出现另一条路 |
[19:37] | It’s all right, boy. It’s just a bit of snow. | 没事 孩子 只是下点小雪 |
[19:40] | In June. | 在六月天里 |
[19:42] | Mind your step. | 小心脚下 |
[19:44] | It’s slippery. | 地上很滑 |
[20:07] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[20:09] | Go! Philippe, go! Go, go! | 快 菲利普 快 快 |
[20:17] | Whoa! | 停下 |
[20:43] | Philippe! | 菲利普 |
[20:46] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[20:50] | Go, boy. Go! | 快 快跑 |
[21:05] | Philippe, you saved my life. | 菲利普 你救了我的命 |
[21:08] | Well done. Yes. | 好样的 真棒 |
[21:12] | They’ll have to get their dinner somewhere else, won’t they? | 它们只能去别处找晚餐吃了 是吧 |
[21:23] | Look! There’s hay. And water. | 看 这儿有干草 还有水 |
[21:27] | You’re all set, my old friend. | 你吃喝不愁了 老伙计 |
[21:31] | I’ll go pay my respects to our unwitting host. | 我们不请自来 我得去拜访下主人 |
[21:36] | Whoever that may be. | 不知道是谁… |
[22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:15] | Thank… | 谢… |
[22:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:26] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[22:28] | Sorry to intrude. | 抱歉贸然闯进来 |
[22:29] | I’m just a traveler… | 我只是路过 |
[22:32] | seeking shelter from the storm. | 想来躲下暴风雪 |
[22:36] | Sorry to disturb you. | 十分抱歉打搅您 |
[22:44] | Anyone home? | 有人在吗 |
[22:45] | Anyone awake? | 都睡了吗 |
[22:50] | He must have lost his way in the woods. | 他肯定是在林子里迷路了 |
[22:51] | Shut up, you idiot! | 闭嘴 蠢货 |
[22:55] | Excuse me? | 有人吗 |
[23:01] | Beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[23:08] | Extraordinary. | 巧夺天工 |
[23:19] | A man of taste. | 真是个有品位的人 |
[23:21] | He was talking about me. | 他说的是我 |
[23:38] | Well, wherever you are… | 好吧 不管你在哪儿 |
[23:42] | I’m just going to warm myself by the fire. | 我只是想来火边取个暖 |
[23:53] | That’s better. | 感觉好多了 |
[23:56] | Much better. | 好舒服 |
[24:16] | Thank you. | 太感谢了 |
[24:31] | Mum said I wasn’t supposed to move because it might be scary. | 妈妈不让我随便动 说会吓到人 |
[24:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:41] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[24:48] | I, uh… | 我… |
[24:50] | I cannot… thank you enough for your hospitality. | 真是 十分感谢您的盛情款待 |
[24:56] | I’ll… | 我… |
[24:59] | bid you adieu… | 该告辞了… |
[25:01] | and good night. | 祝您晚安 |
[25:06] | Come on, Philippe! Go! Go! | 快 菲利普 快走 |
[25:11] | No, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 停一下 |
[25:13] | Roses. I nearly forgot. | 玫瑰花 我差点忘记了 |
[25:16] | We’re safe here. | 我们已经安全了 |
[25:19] | I promised Belle a rose. | 我答应贝儿给她带一支玫瑰 |
[25:45] | There! | 好了 |
[26:23] | Philippe! | 菲利普 |
[26:30] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[26:32] | Where’s Papa? | 爸爸怎么没回来 |
[26:34] | Take me to him! | 带我去找他 |
[27:28] | Look, Cogsworth. | 看 葛士华 |
[27:30] | A beautiful girl! | 一个漂亮女孩儿 |
[27:31] | Yes! I can see it’s a girl. | 是的 我看到是个女孩了 |
[27:34] | I lost my hands, not my eyes. | 我虽然指针坏了 但眼睛还好着呢 |
[27:36] | But what if she is the one? | 她会不会就是那个女孩 |
[27:38] | The one who’ll break the spell? | 那个能打破魔咒的女孩 |
[27:40] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[27:43] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[28:18] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[28:26] | Papa, is that you? | 爸爸 是你吗 |
[28:29] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[28:30] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:32] | Your hands are ice. | 你的手冰凉 |
[28:33] | We need to get you home. | 我要带你回家 |
[28:35] | Belle, you must leave here at once! | 贝儿 你必须马上离开这里 |
[28:37] | This castle is alive! | 这座城堡是活的 |
[28:39] | Now go, before he finds you! | 在他发现你之前 快走 |
[28:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:52] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[28:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:56] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[28:58] | I’ve come for my father. | 我为救我父亲而来 |
[29:00] | Your father is a thief. | 你父亲是个贼 |
[29:03] | Liar! | 胡说 |
[29:05] | He stole a rose. | 他偷了一支玫瑰 |
[29:07] | I asked for the rose. | 玫瑰是我求他带的 |
[29:08] | Punish me, not him. | 要惩罚就惩罚我 放了他 |
[29:10] | No! He means forever. | 不行 他会关你一辈子的 |
[29:13] | Apparently, that’s what happens around here | 显然 在这里采一朵花 |
[29:15] | when you pick a flower. | 就要付出这种惨痛代价 |
[29:19] | A life sentence for a rose? | 一支玫瑰 就把人关一辈子 |
[29:23] | I received eternal damnation for one. | 我还因为一支玫瑰受到永恒的诅咒呢 |
[29:26] | I’m merely locking him away. | 我只是把他关起来了而已 |
[29:29] | Now, do you still wish to take your father’s place? | 现在 你还想代替你父亲受罚吗 |
[29:33] | Come into the light. | 你先出来 |
[29:44] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[29:45] | Belle, I won’t let you do this. | 贝儿 我不会让你替我的 |
[29:47] | I lost your mother. | 我已经失去了你母亲 |
[29:48] | I won’t lose you, too. | 我绝不能连你也失去 |
[29:52] | Now, go. | 你快走 |
[29:53] | Go! | 快走 |
[29:56] | All right, Papa. I’ll leave. | 好吧 爸爸 我走 |
[30:01] | I need a minute alone with him. | 我想和他单独待会儿 |
[30:05] | Are you so cold-hearted… | 你就如此铁石心肠 |
[30:06] | you won’t allow a daughter to kiss her father goodbye? | 不允许一个女儿和她父亲告个别吗 |
[30:11] | Forever can spare a minute. | 关一辈子也不在乎这一小会儿 |
[30:32] | When this door closes, it will not open again. | 等这扇门再关上 就永远不会打开了 |
[30:41] | I should have been with you. | 早知道我就和你一起去了 |
[30:42] | No, no. Belle, listen to me. | 别这样 贝儿 听我说 |
[30:45] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[30:47] | Now go. | 你快走 |
[30:49] | Live your life. | 好好过你的人生 |
[30:50] | And forget me. | 忘记我 |
[30:52] | Forget you? | 忘记你 |
[30:54] | Everything I am is because of you. | 我的一切都是你给的 |
[30:56] | I love you, Belle. | 我爱你 贝儿 |
[30:58] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[31:00] | I love you too, Papa. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[31:03] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[31:07] | And I will escape. I promise. | 我会逃出去的 我保证 |
[31:10] | What? | 什么 |
[31:17] | You took his place. | 你还是要替他受罚 |
[31:19] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[31:20] | He’s a fool. | 他是个笨蛋 |
[31:22] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[31:26] | Belle… | 贝儿 |
[31:28] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[31:29] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 |
[31:31] | – Papa! – No! | -爸爸 -不要 |
[31:34] | I’ll come back! | 我会回来救你的 |
[31:36] | I promise! | 我保证 |
[31:50] | Forgive my intrusion, mademoiselle… | 请原谅我的贸然闯入 小姐 |
[31:52] | but I have come to escort you to your room. | 我来护送您去您的房间 |
[31:55] | My room? | 我的房间 |
[31:58] | – But I thought… – Oh, what? | -但我以为… -以为什么 |
[31:59] | That “Once this door closes it will not open again”? | “这扇门再关上 就永远不会打开了”吗 |
[32:04] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[32:05] | He gets so dramatic. | 他有时太戏剧化了 |
[32:07] | Hello. | 您好 |
[32:12] | You are very strong. | 您力气可真大 |
[32:14] | This is a great quality. | 这算是个优点 |
[32:16] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[32:18] | I am Lumière! | 我叫卢米亚 |
[32:19] | And you can talk? | 你居然会说话 |
[32:22] | Well, of course he can talk. | 他当然会说话 |
[32:24] | It’s all he ever does. | 他整天就啰嗦个不停 |
[32:26] | Now, Lumière, as head of the household… | 卢米亚 我以王宫主管的身份 |
[32:29] | I demand that you put her back in her cell at once. | 命令你马上把她关回牢房 |
[32:31] | What do you want to be for the rest of your life, Cogsworth? | 你的余生想当什么 葛士华 |
[32:33] | A man, or a mantle clock? | 是人 还是台钟 |
[32:36] | Ready, miss? | 可以走了吗 小姐 |
[32:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:41] | You must forgive first impressions. | 请原谅初次见面时的鲁莽 |
[32:43] | I hope you are not too startled. | 希望您没有被吓到 |
[32:45] | Why would I be startled? | 有什么好被吓到的 |
[32:47] | I’m talking to a candle. | 我只是在跟蜡烛说话而已 |
[32:48] | Candelabra, please. | 是烛台 好吗 |
[32:50] | Enormous difference. | 那区别大了 |
[32:51] | But consider me at your service. The castle is your home now… | 有什么事尽管吩咐 把城堡当成自己家就好 |
[32:54] | so feel free to go anywhere you like. | 您想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[32:56] | Except the west wing. | 除了西塔楼 |
[32:59] | Which we do not have. | 我们没有西塔楼 |
[33:01] | Why? What’s in the west wing? | 为什么 西塔楼有什么 |
[33:04] | – Oh, nothing. – Nothing. | -什么都没有 -没什么 |
[33:05] | – Storage space. – Storage space. | -只是储藏室 -堆满杂物 |
[33:06] | – That’s it. – That’s it. | -没别的东西 -就是这样 |
[33:07] | Yes, that’s it. | 是的 就是这样 |
[33:08] | This way, please. To the east wing. | 请走这边 我们来东塔楼 |
[33:10] | Or as I like to call it, the only wing. | 或者也可以说 唯一的一座塔楼 |
[33:14] | Watch your step, s’il vous plaît! | 请当心脚下 |
[33:25] | Welcome to your new home. | 欢迎来到您的新家 |
[33:27] | It’s modest, but comfortable. | 虽然有些简陋 但住着很舒服 |
[33:46] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[33:47] | But of course! | 当然了 |
[33:49] | Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle. | 主人想让您住在城堡里最好的房间 |
[33:53] | Oh, dear. We were not expecting guests. | 天啊 我们没想到会有客人来 |
[33:56] | Enchantée, mademoiselle. | 很高兴见到您 小姐 |
[33:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:00] | I’ll have this place spotless in no time. | 我马上就能让这里一尘不染 |
[34:06] | This plan of yours is dangerous. | 你这个计划很危险 |
[34:08] | I would risk anything to kiss you again, Plumette. | 为了能再次亲吻你 我甘冒一切危险 普路美特 |
[34:11] | No, my love. I’ve been burned by you before. | 别 亲爱的 你会把我点着的 |
[34:14] | We must be strong. | 我们要坚强 |
[34:15] | How can I be strong when you make me so weak? | 你就是我的软肋 让我如何坚强 |
[34:24] | Is everything here alive? | 这里的一切都是活的吗 |
[34:26] | Hello. What’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么呢 |
[34:30] | That is a hairbrush. | 那就是个普通梳子 |
[34:36] | Do not be alarmed. | 不要惊慌 |
[34:37] | This is just your wardrobe. | 这只是您的衣柜 |
[34:39] | Meet Madame De Garderobe. A great singer. | 衣柜夫人 一位伟大的歌唱家 |
[34:42] | When she can stay awake. | 只有清醒的时候才是 |
[34:44] | Cogsworth! A diva needs her beauty rest. | 葛士华 美容觉对歌唱家来说非常重要 |
[34:49] | Stay with us, Madame. | 先别睡过去 夫人 |
[34:51] | We have someone for you to dress! | 快来帮这位小姐打扮一下 |
[34:54] | Finally… | 终于啊… |
[34:55] | a woman. | 来了个女人 |
[34:58] | Pretty eyes. | 美丽的眼睛 |
[34:59] | Proud face. | 漂亮的脸蛋 |
[35:01] | Perfect canvas. Yes! | 简直是完美的衣架子 |
[35:03] | I will find you something worthy of a princess. | 我要给你一套足以与公主身份相配的衣服 |
[35:06] | Oh, I’m not a princess. | 我不是公主 |
[35:08] | Nonsense! | 别胡说 |
[35:09] | Now, let’s see what I’ve got in my drawers. | 让我们来看下我抽屉里都有什么吧 |
[35:13] | How embarrassing. | 太不好意思了 |
[35:15] | Froufrou, come help Mama. | 沙沙 快来帮妈妈 |
[35:31] | Subtle. Understated. I love it! | 低调 含蓄 我喜欢 |
[35:34] | Froufrou, send my love to the maestro. | 沙沙 代我向乐队指挥问好 |
[36:12] | Picture it, LeFou. | 想象一下 乐福 |
[36:14] | A rustic cabin… | 一个小木屋里 |
[36:16] | my latest kill roasting on the fire… | 炉火上烤着我刚打回的猎物 |
[36:18] | adorable children running around us as my love… | 可爱的孩子们在四周玩闹 而我亲爱的妻子 |
[36:22] | rubs my tired feet. | 为我按摩劳累的双脚 |
[36:23] | But what does Belle say? | 可贝儿说什么来着 |
[36:26] | “I will never marry you, Gaston!” | “我永远不会嫁给你 加斯顿” |
[36:28] | You know, there are other girls. | 其实这里还有别的姑娘嘛 |
[36:32] | A great hunter doesn’t waste his time on rabbits. | 优秀的猎人从不在兔子身上浪费时间 |
[36:35] | ♪Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston♪ | ♪看你这般无精打采 加斯顿♪ |
[36:38] | ♪Looking so down in the dumps♪ | ♪我是如此不安♪ |
[36:41] | ♪Every guy here’d love to be you, Gaston♪ | ♪这里的每个男人都想成为你 加斯顿♪ |
[36:44] | ♪Even when taking your lumps♪ | ♪哪怕是被你惩罚鞭打♪ |
[36:47] | ♪There’s no man in town as admired as you♪ | ♪小镇上无人比你更受爱戴♪ |
[36:50] | ♪You’re everyone’s favorite guy♪ | ♪你是众人的最爱♪ |
[36:54] | ♪Everyone’s awed and inspired by you♪ | ♪大家都为你叹服♪ |
[36:58] | ♪And it’s not very hard to see why♪ | ♪理由如此显而易见♪ |
[37:05] | ♪No one’s slick as Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿聪明机智无人可比♪ |
[37:10] | ♪No one’s quick as Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿身手矫捷独一无二♪ |
[37:11] | ♪No one’s neck’s as incredibly thick as Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿身材魁梧无可匹敌♪ |
[37:15] | ♪For there’s no man in town half as manly♪ | ♪论男子气概无人能及你的一半♪ |
[37:19] | ♪Perfect, a pure paragon♪ | ♪他是如此完美♪ |
[37:21] | ♪You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley♪ | ♪随便问问汤姆 迪克 斯坦利♪ |
[37:25] | ♪And they’ll tell you whose team they prefer to be on♪ | ♪他们会告诉你 他们要选择跟谁站在一边♪ |
[37:30] | ♪Who plays darts like Gaston?♪ | ♪谁能像加斯顿 玩飞镖酷炫无比♪ |
[37:36] | ♪- Who breaks – Hearts like Gaston?♪ | ♪-谁能像加斯顿 -打碎一地芳心♪ |
[37:38] | ♪Who’s much more than the sum of his parts like Gaston?♪ | ♪谁能比加斯顿更加完美♪ |
[37:42] | ♪As a specimen, yes, I’m intimidating♪ | ♪一个完美的人 如此让人敬畏♪ |
[37:45] | ♪My, what a guy, that Gaston♪ | ♪那个加斯顿 真是个了不起的人♪ |
[37:49] | ♪I needed encouragement♪ | ♪我正需要鼓励♪ |
[37:51] | ♪Thank you, LeFou♪ | ♪谢谢你 乐福♪ |
[37:52] | ♪Well, there’s no one as easy to bolster as you♪ | ♪没人比你更容易被鼓励振奋了♪ |
[37:58] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[37:59] | Yep! | 是的 |
[38:00] | ♪No one fights like Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿战斗勇猛♪ |
[38:05] | ♪Douses lights like Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿神勇无双♪ |
[38:07] | ♪In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston♪ | ♪摔跤比赛里 加斯顿咬起人来算第一♪ |
[38:10] | ♪When I hunt, I sneak up with my quiver♪ | ♪狩猎时 我拿着箭悄悄靠近♪ |
[38:14] | ♪And beasts of the field say a prayer♪ | ♪野兽们只能祈祷了♪ |
[38:19] | ♪First I carefully aim for the liver♪ | ♪首先我瞄准了肝脏♪ |
[38:22] | ♪Then I shoot from behind♪ | ♪然后从背后一箭射出♪ |
[38:24] | Is that fair? | 那样公平吗 |
[38:25] | I don’t care | 我不在乎 |
[38:27] | ♪No one hits like Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿勇猛无比♪ |
[38:29] | ♪Matches wits like Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿智慧无敌♪ |
[38:30] | ♪In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston♪ | ♪吐痰比赛他也能得第一♪ |
[38:34] | ♪I’m especially good at expectorating♪ | ♪我最擅长吐痰♪ |
[38:42] | ♪Ten points for Gaston!♪ | ♪加斯顿满分♪ |
[38:43] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[38:46] | ♪When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs♪ | ♪小时候为了长身体♪ |
[38:49] | ♪Every morning to help me get large♪ | ♪每天早上要吃四打鸡蛋♪ |
[38:52] | ♪And now that I’m grown I eat five dozen eggs♪ | ♪成年后的现在要吃五打♪ |
[38:56] | ♪So I’m roughly the size of a barge♪ | ♪所以我身体壮硕如船♪ |
[40:01] | ♪- Who has brains – Like Gaston♪ | ♪-聪明机智的 -是加斯顿♪ |
[40:05] | ♪- Entertains – Like Gaston♪ | ♪-幽默风趣 -是加斯顿♪ |
[40:07] | ♪Who can make up these endless refrains like Gaston♪ | ♪谁能像加斯顿这样 唱出一句又一句的叠句♪ |
[40:13] | ♪I use antlers in all of my decorating♪ | ♪我只用尊贵的鹿角做装饰♪ |
[40:20] | ♪Say it again♪ | ♪再说一次♪ |
[40:22] | ♪Who’s a man among men?♪ | ♪谁是男人中的男人♪ |
[40:25] | ♪Who’s a super success?♪ | ♪谁是超级赢家♪ |
[40:27] | ♪Don’t you know? Can’t you guess?♪ | ♪不用想也不用猜♪ |
[40:29] | ♪Ask his fans and his five hangers-on♪ | ♪问问他的崇拜者和侍从即可♪ |
[40:32] | ♪There’s just one guy in town who’s got all of it down♪ | ♪在这小镇里 只有他才是最棒的♪ |
[40:39] | ♪And his name’s, G-A-S-T♪ | ♪他叫 加 斯 T♪ |
[40:45] | ♪I believe there’s another ‘T’♪ | ♪可能还有一个T字母♪ |
[40:49] | ♪It just occurred to me that I’m illiterate♪ | ♪我突然想起我并不识字♪ |
[40:52] | ♪And I’ve never actually had to spell it out loud before♪ | ♪以前也从来不用这么大声地拼出来♪ |
[40:56] | ♪Gaston♪ | ♪加斯顿♪ |
[41:08] | Oh, LeFou, you’re the best. | 乐福 你简直太棒了 |
[41:11] | How is it no girl has snatched you up yet? | 为什么没有姑娘把你俘获呢 |
[41:14] | I’ve been told I’m clingy, but I really don’t get it. | 有人说我太黏人了 我不是很明白 |
[41:23] | Please, please. Someone, someone. | 请帮帮我 快 谁来帮帮我 |
[41:25] | You, help… | 帮帮我 |
[41:28] | You must help me. | 你必须帮我 |
[41:29] | It’s Belle! He’s got, he’s got Belle. | 贝儿出事了 他抓走了贝儿 |
[41:30] | She’s locked in a dungeon. | 把她关在地牢里 |
[41:32] | Who’s got her? | 被谁抓走了 |
[41:33] | A beast! | 一头野兽 |
[41:34] | A huge, horrid, monstrous beast! | 巨大无比 恐怖至极的野兽 |
[41:40] | My daughter’s life is in danger. | 我女儿有生命危险 |
[41:41] | Why do you laugh? It’s not a joke. | 你们笑什么 我没开玩笑 |
[41:44] | His castle is hidden in the woods. | 野兽的城堡隐藏在森林中 |
[41:49] | It’s already winter there. | 那里已经是寒冬了 |
[41:51] | Winter in June? | 六月哪儿来的冬天 |
[41:53] | Crazy old Maurice! | 老莫维斯真是疯了 |
[41:54] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[41:57] | The beast is real. | 野兽真的存在 |
[42:01] | Do you understand? | 明不明白 |
[42:05] | Will no one help me? | 有人愿意帮我吗 |
[42:07] | I’ll help, Maurice. | 我帮你 莫维斯 |
[42:08] | What? | 什么 |
[42:10] | You will? | 真的吗 |
[42:11] | Everybody… | 各位 |
[42:13] | stop making fun of this man at once. | 别取笑这位老人家 |
[42:16] | Captain, thank you. | 队长 谢谢你 |
[42:18] | Don’t thank me, Maurice. | 不用谢我 莫维斯 |
[42:20] | Lead us to the beast. | 带我们去找野兽吧 |
[42:25] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[42:32] | Mama! There’s a girl in the castle! | 妈妈 城堡里有个女孩 |
[42:34] | Yes, Chip, we know! | 是啦 阿齐 我们知道 |
[42:36] | What kind of tea does she like? | 她喜欢喝什么茶呢 |
[42:37] | Herbal, oolong… | 花茶 乌龙茶 |
[42:39] | chamomile… | 甘菊茶 |
[42:40] | I’m too excited! | 我好兴奋 |
[42:41] | Slow down before you break your handle. | 慢点儿 别摔着胳膊 |
[42:44] | Heads up, Mrs. Potts. | 茶来了 茶煲太太 |
[43:04] | Lumière! | 卢米亚 |
[43:06] | Be calm. Let me do the talking. | 冷静 我来解释 |
[43:09] | You’re making her dinner! | 你们竟然给她做饭 |
[43:10] | Well, we thought you might appreciate the company. | 我们想有人陪您会高兴 |
[43:12] | Master, I just want to assure you… | 主人 我向您保证 |
[43:14] | that I had no part in this hopeless plan. | 我完全没有参与这愚蠢的计划 |
[43:17] | Preparing a dinner, designing a gown for her, giving her… | 为她准备晚餐 穿衣打扮 |
[43:20] | a suite in the east wing! | 让她住东塔楼的套房 |
[43:22] | You gave her a bedroom? | 你们还给她准备了房间 |
[43:24] | No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom. | 不 不 是他弄的 |
[43:26] | This is true. | 是的 |
[43:27] | But if this girl is the one who can break the spell… | 但如果那个女孩能打破魔咒 |
[43:29] | then maybe you could start by using dinner to charm her. | 也许您该利用晚餐来赢取她的芳心 |
[43:32] | – Good thinking, Cogsworth. – What? | -动动脑子 葛士华 -怎么了 |
[43:34] | That’s the most ridiculous idea I’ve ever heard. | 没听过这么荒唐可笑的事 |
[43:36] | Charm the prisoner! | 讨好一个囚犯 |
[43:38] | But you must try, Master. With every passing day… | 主人 您得试试 日子拖得越久 |
[43:41] | we become less human. | 我们的人性就丧失得越多 |
[43:42] | She’s the daughter of a common thief. | 她是一个贼的女儿 |
[43:45] | What kind of person do you think that makes her? | 她能是什么好东西 |
[43:47] | Oh, you can’t judge people… | 不能根据一个人的父母 |
[43:49] | by who their father is, now can you? | 去评判那个人 不是吗 |
[43:55] | You’ll join me for dinner. | 来陪我吃晚餐 |
[43:57] | That’s not a request. | 这是命令 不是请求 |
[43:59] | Gently, Master. | 温柔点 主人 |
[44:00] | The girl lost her father… | 这位姑娘刚失去了父亲 |
[44:01] | and her freedom in one day. | 还失去了自由 |
[44:04] | Yes, the poor thing is probably in there, scared to death. | 是啊 可怜的姑娘一定害怕得要死 |
[44:07] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[44:16] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[44:18] | You see? There she is. Now, remember, be gentle. | 瞧 她答应了 记住 要温柔一点 |
[44:22] | – Kind! – Charming! | -和气一点 -迷人一点 |
[44:24] | Sweet! | 嘴甜一点 |
[44:24] | And when she opens the door, | 她开门的时候 |
[44:26] | give her a dashing, debonair smile. | 给她一个魅力十足的微笑 |
[44:29] | Come, come. Show me the smile. | 来 笑一个看看 |
[44:32] | – Oh, mon dieu! – Oh, no. | -老天啊 -算了吧 |
[44:39] | Will you join me for dinner? | 愿意和我共进晚餐吗 |
[44:44] | You’ve taken me as your prisoner | 你把我囚禁起来 |
[44:45] | and now you want to have dinner with me? | 现在却要我和你共进晚餐 |
[44:48] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[44:51] | He’s losing it. | 他要爆发了 |
[44:52] | Oh, dear! | 糟糕 |
[44:56] | I told you to join me for dinner. | 我叫你来陪我吃晚餐 |
[44:58] | And I told you no. | 我拒绝 |
[45:02] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[45:03] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[45:04] | I’d starve before I ever ate with you. | 我情愿饿死也不和你一起吃 |
[45:07] | Well, be my guest. | 随你的便 |
[45:09] | Go ahead and starve. | 你就饿死吧 |
[45:13] | If she doesn’t eat with me… | 如果她不陪我吃 |
[45:14] | then she doesn’t eat at all. | 就什么都别吃 |
[45:16] | Idiots! | 蠢货 |
[45:19] | You can’t talk to us like that. I forbid it. | 不准这样和我们说话 我不允许 |
[45:24] | Am I too late? | 我出场晚了吗 |
[45:25] | Shame, I was really going to tell him off this time. | 真可惜 我这次是真的想教训他 |
[45:27] | Oh, Master, you’ve returned. | 主人 您回来啦 |
[45:32] | – Oh, very funny. – I got you there. | -真幽默 -被我骗到了吧 |
[45:53] | Show me the girl. | 给我看那女孩 |
[46:31] | Another petal fell. | 又一片花瓣掉了 |
[46:33] | Lumière… | 卢米亚 |
[46:34] | I grew three more feathers. And I just plucked yesterday. | 我又长了三根羽毛 昨天才拔过 |
[46:38] | I know, darling. | 我明白 亲爱的 |
[46:40] | I’m getting more metallic every day. | 我每天都变得更像金属 |
[46:43] | Oh, no. It’s happening again. Pardon me. | 讨厌 又来了 抱歉 |
[46:48] | Oh, everyone, calm yourselves. | 大伙儿 都冷静 |
[46:50] | – We still have time. – Mama… | -我们还有时间 -妈妈 |
[46:53] | am I ever going to be a boy again? | 我还能变回男孩吗 |
[46:55] | Oh, yes, Chip. You’ll have your days… | 当然 阿齐 总有一天 |
[46:57] | in the sun again. You just leave it to me. | 你又能重见天日 交给妈妈来解决吧 |
[47:11] | I told you to go away. | 我说了走开 |
[47:13] | Don’t worry, dear. It’s only Mrs. Potts. | 别担心 亲爱的 我是茶煲太太 |
[47:24] | Oh, aren’t you a vision! | 你真漂亮啊 |
[47:27] | How lovely… | 非常荣幸 |
[47:29] | to make your acquaintance. | 能与你相遇 |
[47:34] | It’s a very long journey. Let me fix you up before you go. | 路途漫长 在你离开之前 先吃点东西吧 |
[47:39] | I have found… | 我发现 |
[47:40] | that most troubles seem less troubling… | 再麻烦的事只要喝一口暖暖的茶 |
[47:43] | after a bracing cup of tea. | 似乎也变得不那么麻烦了 |
[47:46] | Slowly now, Chip. | 慢点 阿齐 |
[47:54] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[47:56] | Wanna see me do a trick? | 想看我变戏法吗 |
[47:59] | Chip! | 阿齐 |
[48:01] | That was a very brave thing you did for your father, dearie. | 你为救父亲所做的事非常勇敢 亲爱的 |
[48:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[48:07] | We all think so. | 我们都这么认为 |
[48:09] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[48:10] | He’s never been on his own. | 他从来没有孤身一人过 |
[48:13] | Cheer up, my poppet. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[48:15] | Things will turn out in the end. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[48:17] | You’ll feel a lot better after dinner. | 你吃过晚餐就会感觉好多了 |
[48:20] | But he said, “If she doesn’t eat with me, | 可他说过 “如果她不陪我吃 |
[48:22] | then she doesn’t eat at all.” | 就什么都别吃” |
[48:24] | Mmm, people say a lot of things in anger. | 人生气的时候会乱说一通 |
[48:26] | It is our choice whether or not to listen. | 听不听在于我们 |
[48:29] | You coming, poppet? | 来吗 亲爱的 |
[48:31] | Go! | 去吧 |
[48:32] | They are coming. Final checks, everyone! Tout de suite! | 他们来啦 最后检查 全体人员 赶紧 |
[48:35] | No, you don’t! | 不行 别乱来 |
[48:36] | If the master finds out you violated his orders | 要是主人发现你违反他的命令 |
[48:38] | and fed her he will blame me! | 给她饭吃 他一定会怪我 |
[48:40] | Yes, I will make sure of it. | 没错 我就指望他怪你 |
[48:42] | But did you see her stand up to him? | 但你瞧见她勇敢反抗他了吗 |
[48:43] | I am telling you, this girl is the one. | 我跟你说 这姑娘就是那个人 |
[48:45] | They must fall in love if we are to be human again… | 我们要变回人类就得指望他们相爱 |
[48:47] | and how can they fall in love if she stays in her room? | 可她一直呆在房里怎么行呢 |
[48:50] | Hey, Chapeau, you missed a spot. | 嘿 帽架 这里没擦干净 |
[48:51] | – Coming through. – You know she’ll never love him. | -借过 -她不可能爱上他的 |
[48:53] | A broken clock is right two times a day, mon ami… | 一个破钟一天只有两次时间是对的 我的朋友 |
[48:55] | but this is not one of those times. Stand up straight! | 但这回你可错了 挺直咯 |
[48:58] | It’s time to sparkle! | 闪亮时刻到了 |
[49:00] | I have no taste buds, | 虽然我尝不出味道 |
[49:01] | but I can tell this is exquisite. | 但一定超美味 |
[49:03] | Off! Off me while I work! | 走开 别妨碍我干活 |
[49:05] | Pepper, get cracking! Salt, shake a leg! | 胡椒 磨起来 盐 撒起来 |
[49:07] | Not so loud! Keep it down. | 别这么大声 轻点儿声 |
[49:11] | Of course, of course! But what is dinner… | 当然 当然 但是晚餐 |
[49:13] | without a little music? | 怎么能少了音乐呢 |
[49:15] | Music? | 音乐 |
[49:16] | Maestro Cadenza, are you ready? | 钢琴大师 您准备好了吗 |
[49:20] | It has been so long since I have performed. | 我好久没表演过了 |
[49:23] | I can barely even remember how. | 我都忘了怎么弹 |
[49:31] | Another cavity. | 又坏了一根 |
[49:32] | Maestro, your wife is upstairs… | 钢琴大师 您太太在楼上 |
[49:34] | finding it harder and harder to stay awake. | 她最近越来越难保持清醒了 |
[49:37] | She’s counting on you to help us break this curse. | 她指望你帮我们一起打破魔咒 |
[49:40] | Then I shall play through the dental pain. | 那我就用残缺的身体来演奏吧 |
[49:43] | Maestro, play quietly, please. | 钢琴大师 轻点声 谢谢 |
[49:46] | Oh, quietly. Sotto voce! Of course! | 轻点声 低调 当然 |
[49:49] | Are there any other tasteless demands… | 你对我的艺术才能 |
[49:51] | you wish to make upon my artistry? | 还有什么没品位的要求吗 |
[49:53] | No, that’s it. | 没了 就这些 |
[49:54] | There you are, dear. | 到了 亲爱的 |
[50:06] | Ma chère mademoiselle. | 亲爱的小姐 |
[50:09] | It is with deepest pride | 我们无比骄傲 |
[50:10] | and greatest pleasure… | 无比荣幸 |
[50:11] | that we welcome you tonight. | 欢迎您今晚光临 |
[50:13] | Here! And now… | 对准这里 现在 |
[50:16] | we invite you to relax. | 请您好好放松 |
[50:18] | Let us pull up a chair… | 坐下来 |
[50:21] | as the dining room proudly presents… | 餐厅即将为您献上 |
[50:35] | Your dinner! | 您的晚餐 |
[50:39] | ♪Be our guest, be our guest♪ | ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪ |
[50:45] | ♪Put our service to the test♪ | ♪我们的服务包您满意♪ |
[50:47] | ♪Tie your napkin ’round your neck, chérie♪ | ♪围上您的餐巾 亲爱的♪ |
[50:50] | ♪And we’ll provide the rest♪ | ♪其余都交给我们♪ |
[50:52] | ♪Soup du jour, hot hors d’oeuvres♪ | ♪特色鲜汤 餐前点心♪ |
[50:55] | ♪Why we only live to serve♪ | ♪我们的使命就是服务♪ |
[50:58] | ♪Try the grey stuff, it’s delicious♪ | ♪来一口灰灰的食物 超级美味♪ |
[51:00] | ♪Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes♪ | ♪不信我 问问盘子吧♪ |
[51:07] | ♪They can sing, they can dance♪ | ♪他们能歌善舞♪ |
[51:10] | ♪After all, miss, this is France♪ | ♪毕竟 小姐 这是法国♪ |
[51:12] | ♪And a dinner here is never second best♪ | ♪这里的美食天下第一♪ |
[51:16] | ♪Go on unfold your menu♪ | ♪打开您的菜单♪ |
[51:19] | ♪Take a glance and then you’ll♪ | ♪瞧上一眼 您便成为♪ |
[51:21] | ♪Be our guest, oui, our guest♪ | ♪尊贵的客人 是的 客人♪ |
[51:23] | ♪Be our guest♪ | ♪尊贵的客人♪ |
[51:30] | ♪Beef ragout♪ | ♪蔬菜炖牛肉♪ |
[51:31] | ♪Cheese soufflé♪ | ♪芝士蛋奶酥♪ |
[51:32] | ♪Pie and pudding en flambé♪ | ♪火焰布丁派♪ |
[51:34] | ♪We’ll prepare and serve with flair a culinary cabaret♪ | ♪整个厨房都为您制作佳肴 为您服务♪ |
[51:39] | ♪You’re alone and you’re scared♪ | ♪虽然你孤单又害怕♪ |
[51:41] | ♪But the banquet’s all prepared♪ | ♪但晚宴已经开始♪ |
[51:43] | ♪No one’s gloomy or complaining♪ | ♪不要垂头丧气 不要抱怨♪ |
[51:45] | ♪While the flatware’s entertaining♪ | ♪餐具们会哄你开心♪ |
[51:47] | ♪We tell jokes, I do tricks♪ | ♪讲笑话 玩杂耍♪ |
[51:49] | ♪With my fellow candlesticks♪ | ♪烛台兄弟齐上阵♪ |
[51:52] | ♪And it’s all in perfect taste♪ | ♪一切都很完美♪ |
[51:54] | ♪That you can bet♪ | ♪尽管放心♪ |
[51:56] | ♪Come on and lift your glass♪ | ♪来吧举起酒杯♪ |
[51:58] | ♪You’ve won your own free pass to be our guest♪ | ♪我们认定您是我们尊贵的客人♪ |
[52:01] | ♪If you’re stressed It’s fine dining we suggest♪ | ♪如果感到压力就请享用晚餐♪ |
[52:05] | ♪Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest♪ | ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐 请您用餐♪ |
[52:11] | ♪Life is so unnerving♪ | ♪人生如此艰难♪ |
[52:14] | ♪For a servant who’s not serving♪ | ♪如果仆人不能服侍主人♪ |
[52:17] | ♪He’s not whole without a soul to wait upon♪ | ♪没有侍奉的灵魂 他就是不完整的♪ |
[52:22] | ♪Ah, those good old days when we were useful♪ | ♪曾几何时 我们多么能干♪ |
[52:25] | ♪Eh, Cogsworth?♪ | ♪对吧 葛士华♪ |
[52:27] | ♪Suddenly those good old days are gone♪ | ♪美好时光转眼即逝♪ |
[52:33] | ♪Too long we’ve been rusting♪ | ♪我们早已锈迹斑斑♪ |
[52:36] | ♪Needing so much more than dusting♪ | ♪不仅需要拂去灰尘♪ |
[52:39] | ♪Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills♪ | ♪我们需要锻炼 需要机会发挥各自的本事♪ |
[52:47] | ♪Most days we just lay around the castle♪ | ♪终日在城堡发呆♪ |
[52:51] | ♪Flabby, fat and lazy♪ | ♪软乎乎 圆滚滚 懒洋洋♪ |
[52:52] | ♪You walked in and whoops-a-daisy♪ | ♪直到您来了 哦哟天呐♪ |
[52:55] | ♪It’s a guest, it’s a guest♪ | ♪客人来啦 客人来啦♪ |
[52:57] | ♪Sakes alive, well, I’ll be blessed♪ | ♪天呐 真不可思议♪ |
[52:59] | ♪Wine’s been poured and thank the Lord♪ | ♪斟上美酒 感谢上帝♪ |
[53:01] | ♪I’ve had the napkins freshly pressed♪ | ♪餐巾才刚刚叠得整整齐齐♪ |
[53:03] | ♪With dessert, she’ll want tea♪ | ♪甜点过后 该上茶了♪ |
[53:05] | ♪And my dear, that’s fine with me♪ | ♪亲爱的 我没意见♪ |
[53:07] | ♪While the cups do their soft-shoeing♪ | ♪杯子们跳着踢踏舞♪ |
[53:09] | ♪I’ll be bubbling, I’ll be brewing♪ | ♪我的茶在冒泡 在酿制♪ |
[53:22] | ♪I’ll get warm, piping hot♪ | ♪我热起来了 滚烫滚烫♪ |
[53:24] | ♪Heaven’s sakes, is that a spot?♪ | ♪天呐 茶杯没擦干净♪ |
[53:26] | ♪Clean it up, we want the company impressed♪ | ♪快洗一洗 我们希望客人满意♪ |
[53:30] | ♪We’ve got a lot to do♪ | ♪还有好多事要干呢♪ |
[53:32] | ♪Is it one lump or two?♪ | ♪糖要一块还是两块♪ |
[53:34] | ♪For you, our guest♪ | ♪一切为您 尊贵的客人♪ |
[53:36] | ♪She’s our guest♪ | ♪她是我们的贵客♪ |
[53:39] | ♪Be our guest, be our guest♪ | ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪ |
[53:41] | ♪Our command is your request♪ | ♪您的要求就是我们的圣旨♪ |
[53:43] | ♪It’s been years since we’ve had anybody♪ | ♪多少年无人光顾此地♪ |
[53:46] | ♪Here and we’re obsessed♪ | ♪我们全心全意♪ |
[53:47] | ♪With your meal♪ | ♪为您献上美食♪ |
[53:50] | ♪With your ease♪ | ♪请您尽情享受♪ |
[53:52] | ♪Yes indeed, we aim to please♪ | ♪千真万确 我们全心全意♪ |
[53:56] | ♪While the candlelight’s still glowing♪ | ♪趁着烛光依然闪耀♪ |
[54:00] | ♪Let us help you, we’ll keep going♪ | ♪让我们服侍您 美味佳肴♪ |
[54:08] | ♪Course by course! One by one♪ | ♪一道美食接着一道♪ |
[54:14] | ♪’Til you shout, “Enough, I’m done!”♪ | ♪直到您说 够啦 吃饱啦♪ |
[54:17] | ♪Then we’ll sing you off to sleep♪ | ♪我们的歌声将伴您入睡♪ |
[54:19] | ♪As you digest♪ | ♪伴您消化♪ |
[54:21] | ♪Tonight you’ll prop your feet up But for now let’s eat up♪ | ♪今晚您可能会吃撑 但先吃了再说♪ |
[54:25] | ♪Be our guest be our guest♪ | ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪ |
[54:31] | ♪Please be our guest♪ | ♪请您享用美味大餐♪ |
[54:41] | Pudding? | 吃布丁吗 |
[54:45] | I don’t understand why you’re all being so kind to me. | 我不明白你们为什么都对我这么好 |
[54:48] | Surely, you’re as trapped here as I am. | 你们也像我一样被困在这 |
[54:51] | Don’t you ever want to escape? | 你们就从没想过要逃走吗 |
[54:53] | The master’s not as terrible as he appears. | 主人并不像看上去那么坏 |
[54:57] | Somewhere deep in his soul, there’s a prince… | 在他灵魂深处 藏着一位王子 |
[55:01] | of a fellow who just waiting to be set free. | 等待重新获得自由 |
[55:07] | Lumière mentioned something about the west wing. | 卢米亚提到过西塔楼什么的 |
[55:09] | Never you mind about that. | 你不用管那个 |
[55:11] | Off to bed with you, poppet. | 快去睡吧 亲爱的 |
[55:13] | – Good night. – Nighty-night. | -晚安 -安安 |
[55:20] | Straight to bed. | 去睡吧 |
[56:55] | What are you doing here? What did you do to it? | 你在这里做什么 你干了什么 |
[56:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[56:57] | Do you realize what you could have done? | 你知道乱碰的严重后果吗 |
[56:59] | You could have damned us all! | 你可能把我们都害死 |
[57:01] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[57:03] | Go! | 滚 |
[57:13] | Checkmate. Again. | 将军 又赢了 |
[57:15] | Wait! No! You cheated again. | 等等 不 你又作弊了 |
[57:18] | Mademoiselle, what are you doing? | 小姐 你在干什么 |
[57:20] | Getting out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[57:22] | Stop! | 停下 |
[57:24] | Go! Go! Froufrou! | 快 快 沙沙 |
[57:27] | Yes, Froufrou. Stop her. | 沙沙 拦住她 |
[57:29] | Don’t let her leave! | 别让她走 |
[57:30] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[57:32] | No! No! Froufrou! | 不 不 沙沙 |
[57:33] | No! No, it’s not play time! | 不行 现在不是玩闹的时候 |
[57:35] | Not now, silly boy. | 现在不行 傻孩子 |
[57:36] | Bad dog. Bad dog! | 坏狗狗 坏狗狗 |
[57:38] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[57:40] | Please don’t go! | 求你别走 |
[57:41] | It’s dangerous! | 外面很危险 |
[57:43] | Oh, my! | 天呐 |
[1:00:21] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[1:00:25] | You have to stand. | 你得站起来 |
[1:00:43] | No! I’m sure this is the way. | 不 我确定就是这条路 |
[1:00:46] | Do you hear those wolves? | 听见狼嚎了吗 |
[1:00:47] | That means we’re getting very close to the castle. | 那意味着我们离城堡很近了 |
[1:00:51] | Look, enough is enough. We have to turn back. | 行了 你够了 我们该回去了 |
[1:00:53] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:00:54] | That’s it! There it is! | 就是这个 就是这里 |
[1:00:57] | That’s the tree! | 就是这棵树 |
[1:00:59] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[1:01:00] | It was downed by lightning at the time. | 当时它被闪电击倒了 |
[1:01:04] | But now it’s resumed an upright position… | 但现在 它又完好如初了 |
[1:01:08] | through some sort of… | 或许是某种 |
[1:01:10] | magic or other. | 魔法或者别的东西 |
[1:01:12] | You really wanna marry into this family? | 你真的想当这种人的女婿吗 |
[1:01:15] | So, that means… | 所以 这意味着 |
[1:01:15] | that the castle is that… | 城堡在这个方向 |
[1:01:17] | No. | 不对 |
[1:01:19] | No, it’s… | 不 应该是 |
[1:01:23] | That way. | 那个方向 |
[1:01:24] | Definitely, that way. | 确定了 就是那个方向 |
[1:01:26] | I am done playing this game of yours. | 我可没闲心再陪你玩下去了 |
[1:01:29] | Where is Belle? | 贝儿在哪儿 |
[1:01:31] | The beast took her and she… | 那个野兽抓走了她 她… |
[1:01:34] | There are no such things as beasts. | 世上没有你说的野兽 |
[1:01:35] | Or talking teacups. | 或者会说话的杯子 |
[1:01:37] | Or magic! | 更没有魔法 |
[1:01:39] | But there are wolves, frostbite, and starvation. | 再待下去就会被狼咬死 冻死 饿死 |
[1:01:43] | Deep breaths, Gaston. | 深呼吸 加斯顿 |
[1:01:45] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[1:01:50] | So, why don’t we just turn around? Go back to Villeneuve. | 所以 我们赶紧回去吧 回维伦纽夫镇 |
[1:01:53] | I’m sure Belle is at home, cooking up a lovely dinner. | 我想贝儿肯定在家做好美味的晚餐了 |
[1:01:56] | If you think I’ve made all this up… | 如果你觉得我是在编故事 |
[1:01:58] | then why did you offer to help? | 你为什么还主动来帮我 |
[1:02:00] | Because I want to marry your daughter! | 因为我想娶你女儿 |
[1:02:05] | Now, let’s go home. | 现在 回家吧 |
[1:02:07] | Belle is not at home. | 贝儿不在家 |
[1:02:09] | She is with the… | 她被… |
[1:02:11] | You say beast one more time… | 你敢再提一遍野兽 |
[1:02:13] | I will feed you to the wolves! | 我就把你喂狼 |
[1:02:15] | Gaston! Stop it! Breathe! | 加斯顿 冷静 深呼吸 |
[1:02:18] | Think happy thoughts. Go back to the war. | 想想开心的事 想想战争 |
[1:02:21] | Blood. | 鲜血 |
[1:02:22] | Explosions. Countless widows. | 爆炸 还有数不清的寡妇 |
[1:02:25] | – Widows. – Yes. Yes. | -寡妇 -对 没错 |
[1:02:26] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[1:02:29] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:02:33] | Maurice! | 莫维斯 |
[1:02:35] | Please, forgive me, old bean. | 请原谅我 老兄 |
[1:02:38] | That’s no way to talk to my future father-in-law… | 怎么能和我未来的老丈人那样说话呢 |
[1:02:40] | now is it? | 现在的语气怎么样 |
[1:02:41] | Future father-in-law? | 未来的老丈人 |
[1:02:43] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[1:02:44] | You will never marry my daughter. | 我永远不可能让你娶我女儿 |
[1:02:54] | I saw that coming. | 我就知道会这样 |
[1:02:56] | If Maurice won’t give me his blessing… | 如果莫维斯不许我娶他女儿 |
[1:02:58] | then he is in my way. | 那他就是我的绊脚石 |
[1:03:00] | Once the wolves are finished with him… | 等狼把他吃掉以后 |
[1:03:01] | Belle will have no one to take care of her but me. | 贝儿就无人照顾 只能跟着我了 |
[1:03:04] | For the sake of exhausting all of our options… | 要不我们再考虑考虑 |
[1:03:06] | do we maybe wanna consider a slightly less gruesome alternative? | 看有没有别的 不那么残忍的选择 |
[1:03:11] | Are you coming? | 你到底走不走 |
[1:03:26] | That hurts! | 好疼 |
[1:03:27] | If you held still, it wouldn’t hurt as much. | 如果你乖乖别动 就不会那么疼 |
[1:03:30] | Well, if you hadn’t run away, none of this would have happened. | 如果你不跑 这一切都不会发生 |
[1:03:32] | Well, if you hadn’t frightened me, I wouldn’t have run away. | 如果你不吓我 我也不会跑 |
[1:03:34] | Well, you shouldn’t have been in the west wing. | 你不该去西塔楼 |
[1:03:37] | Well, you should learn to control your temper! | 你才该学习控制脾气 |
[1:03:48] | Try to get some rest. | 好好休息吧 |
[1:03:51] | Thank you, miss. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
[1:03:52] | We are eternally grateful. | 我们永远感激你 |
[1:03:55] | Why do you care about him so much? | 为什么你们这么关心他 |
[1:03:57] | We’ve looked after him all his life. | 我们从他小时候就开始照顾他 |
[1:04:00] | But he’s cursed you somehow. Why? | 是他害你们变成了这样 为什么 |
[1:04:03] | You did nothing! | 你们明明什么都没做 |
[1:04:05] | You’re quite right there, dear. | 你说到点子上了 亲爱的 |
[1:04:07] | You see, when the master lost his mother… | 主人母亲过世后 |
[1:04:10] | and his cruel father took that sweet, innocent lad… | 他残暴的父亲 将那个曾经天真可爱的孩子 |
[1:04:14] | and twisted him up to be just like him… | 变得像他一样冷酷无情 |
[1:04:18] | we did nothing. | 我们什么都没做 |
[1:04:21] | Let him sleep. | 让他好好睡吧 |
[1:04:34] | ♪Days in the sun♪ | ♪那些阳光下的日子♪ |
[1:04:36] | ♪When my life has barely begun♪ | ♪从我来到这世界♪ |
[1:04:41] | ♪Not until my whole life is done♪ | ♪到我离去那天♪ |
[1:04:45] | ♪Will I ever leave you♪ | ♪我会离开你吗♪ |
[1:05:10] | ♪Will I tremble again♪ | ♪我还会再次♪ |
[1:05:14] | ♪To my dear one’s gorgeous refrain♪ | ♪因为我心爱之人的歌声而激动颤抖吗♪ |
[1:05:18] | ♪Will you now forever remain out of reach of my arms♪ | ♪我将永远 无法触及你吗♪ |
[1:05:27] | ♪Oh, those days in the sun♪ | ♪那些阳光下的日子♪ |
[1:05:30] | ♪What I’d give to relive just one♪ | ♪如何才能再享受一次♪ |
[1:05:35] | ‘Night, Mama. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[1:05:36] | ♪Undo what’s done♪ | ♪改变既定的事实♪ |
[1:05:39] | ♪And bring back the light♪ | ♪让失去的光明重现♪ |
[1:05:43] | ♪Oh, I could sing of the pain these dark days bring♪ | ♪我还可以歌唱 黑暗日子带来的痛苦♪ |
[1:05:53] | ♪The spell we’re under♪ | ♪施在我们身上的魔咒♪ |
[1:05:57] | ♪Still it’s the wonder of us I sing of tonight♪ | ♪我今晚吟唱的 是我们创造的奇迹♪ |
[1:06:03] | ♪How in the midst of all this sorrow♪ | ♪在痛苦与悲伤的阴霾中♪ |
[1:06:07] | ♪Can so much hope and love endure♪ | ♪潜藏着爱与希望的力量♪ |
[1:06:10] | ♪I was innocent and certain♪ | ♪曾经的我无知但确定♪ |
[1:06:14] | ♪Now I’m wiser but unsure♪ | ♪现在睿智些的我反而不再确定♪ |
[1:06:18] | ♪Days in the past♪ | ♪那些过去的日子♪ |
[1:06:20] | ♪I can’t go back into my childhood♪ | ♪童年永不可以再来♪ |
[1:06:22] | ♪Oh, those precious days couldn’t last♪ | ♪那些宝贵的时光无法持续♪ |
[1:06:24] | ♪One that my father made secure♪ | ♪那些有父亲庇护的日子已不再♪ |
[1:06:28] | ♪I can feel a change in me♪ | ♪我可以感觉到内心的变化♪ |
[1:06:28] | ♪Oh, hold me closer♪ | ♪抱紧我♪ |
[1:06:32] | ♪I’m stronger now but still not free♪ | ♪我变得更坚强 却仍被束缚♪ |
[1:06:38] | ♪Days in the sun♪ | ♪那些阳光下的日子♪ |
[1:06:40] | ♪Will return we must believe♪ | ♪我们必须坚信会归来♪ |
[1:06:46] | ♪As lovers do♪ | ♪就像爱人那样坚定♪ |
[1:06:50] | ♪That days in the sun will come shining through♪ | ♪阳光终将穿过黑暗 再次归来♪ |
[1:07:04] | What happens when the last petal falls? | 如果花瓣全部凋落会怎样 |
[1:07:06] | The master remains a beast forever. | 主人就会永远是一头野兽 |
[1:07:09] | And we become… | 我们会变成 |
[1:07:10] | – Antiques. – Knick-knacks. | -一堆古董 -没用的摆设 |
[1:07:12] | Lightly-used houseware. | 真正的生活用品 |
[1:07:14] | Rubbish. | 废品 |
[1:07:15] | We become rubbish. | 我们会变成废品 |
[1:07:17] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你们 |
[1:07:19] | There must be some way to break the curse. | 那个诅咒一定有破解方法 |
[1:07:22] | Well, there is one. | 确实有一个 |
[1:07:24] | It’s not for you to worry about, lamb. | 你不需要操心这个 孩子 |
[1:07:27] | We’ve made our bed and we must lie in it. | 我们犯的错 就要自己承担 |
[1:08:22] | Drink. | 喝点水吧 |
[1:08:30] | Thank you, Agathe. | 谢谢你 阿格莎 |
[1:08:33] | “Love can transpose to form and dignity. | 爱情可以将卑贱和劣行转化为美满与尊严 |
[1:08:37] | “Love looks not with the eyes | 爱情不是用眼睛辨别 |
[1:08:39] | “But with the mind and therefore…” | 而是用心灵来判断 |
[1:08:41] | “And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” | 因此爱神丘比特的眼睛总是蒙着的 |
[1:08:47] | You know Shakespeare? | 你读过莎士比亚的著作 |
[1:08:51] | I had an expensive education. | 我曾接受精英教育 |
[1:08:55] | Actually, Romeo and Juliet’s my favorite play. | 其实 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》才是我的最爱 |
[1:08:59] | Why is that not a surprise? | 我怎么一点不觉得惊讶呢 |
[1:09:02] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[1:09:03] | Well, all that heartache and pining and… | 全篇充斥着不知所谓的心痛和思念 |
[1:09:08] | So many better things to read. | 明明那么多更有趣的书可以读 |
[1:09:11] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[1:09:13] | Well, there are a couple of things in here you could start with. | 你可以在这里找几本先读着 |
[1:09:21] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:31] | It’s wonderful! | 真是太美妙了 |
[1:09:36] | Yes. I suppose it is. | 是啊 可能是吧 |
[1:09:42] | Well, if you like it so much, then it’s yours. | 既然你这么喜欢 这些都送你了 |
[1:09:52] | Have you really read every one of these books? | 这里的每本书你都读过了吗 |
[1:09:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:57] | Well, not all of them. | 我也没有每本都读 |
[1:10:00] | Some of them are in Greek. | 因为有些简直是天书 |
[1:10:03] | Was that a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[1:10:05] | Are you making jokes now? | 你居然也会开玩笑 |
[1:10:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:10:45] | “The air is blue and keen and cold… | 空气里弥漫着阴郁 寒冷直透骨髓 |
[1:10:48] | “And in a frozen sheath, enrolled. | 雪凝结成冰 包裹了万物 |
[1:10:51] | “Each branch, each twig… | 一根根树枝 |
[1:10:53] | “Each blade of grass seems clad miraculously with… | 一片片草叶 似乎都如水晶般剔透 |
[1:10:59] | “Glass.” | 闪亮 |
[1:11:07] | I feel as if I’m seeing it for the first time. | 我感觉好像是第一次欣赏到这样的美景 |
[1:11:15] | Is there any more? | 还有吗 |
[1:11:23] | “But in that solemn silence is heard the whisper… | 只有沉寂至此 才能听到 |
[1:11:27] | “Of every sleeping thing. | 沉睡者在梦中的呓语 |
[1:11:30] | “Look. Look at me. | 看呀 看着我 |
[1:11:34] | “Come wake me up. | 来把我唤醒吧 |
[1:11:38] | “For still here I be.” | 让我留在你身边 |
[1:12:09] | ♪There’s something sweet and almost kind♪ | ♪有点甜蜜 有点可爱♪ |
[1:12:13] | ♪But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined♪ | ♪他曾经粗暴无礼让人害怕♪ |
[1:12:17] | ♪And now he’s dear and so unsure♪ | ♪如今却如此温柔♪ |
[1:12:21] | ♪I wonder why I didn’t see it there before♪ | ♪我很奇怪我之前竟未发现♪ |
[1:12:35] | ♪She glanced this way I thought I saw♪ | ♪她的目光 穿透了我♪ |
[1:12:39] | ♪And when we touched she didn’t shudder at my paw♪ | ♪当我们彼此触碰 她没有畏惧我的爪子♪ |
[1:12:43] | ♪No, it can’t be I’ll just ignore♪ | ♪不 那不可能 我还是无视吧♪ |
[1:12:47] | ♪But then she’s never looked at me that way before♪ | ♪但她看我的眼神 与以前完全不同♪ |
[1:13:21] | ♪New, and a bit alarming♪ | ♪新的感觉 有些忐忑♪ |
[1:13:27] | ♪Who’d have ever thought that this could be♪ | ♪谁能想到竟会变成这样♪ |
[1:13:37] | ♪True that he’s no Prince Charming | ♪确实 他不是白马王子♪ |
[1:13:43] | ♪But there’s something in him That I simply didn’t see♪ | ♪但他身上却有我从未见过的东西♪ |
[1:13:51] | ♪Well, who’d have thought?♪ | ♪谁能想到♪ |
[1:13:52] | ♪Well, bless my soul!♪ | ♪天呐♪ |
[1:13:53] | ♪- Well, who’d have known? – Well, who indeed?♪ | ♪-谁能想到 -是啊 谁能想到♪ |
[1:13:55] | ♪And who’d have guessed they’d come together on their own♪ | ♪谁能猜到他们会自己走到一起♪ |
[1:13:58] | ♪It’s so peculiar wait and see♪ | ♪我们满心期待 静候结果♪ |
[1:14:00] | ♪We’ll wait and see a few days more♪ | ♪我们再耐心等待几天♪ |
[1:14:03] | ♪There may be something there that wasn’t there before♪ | ♪也许会擦出些从未有过的火花♪ |
[1:14:07] | And here’s a thought… | 我想 |
[1:14:09] | Perhaps there’s something there that wasn’t there before | 也许他们已经擦出了从未有过的火花 |
[1:14:13] | What, Mama? | 是什么 妈妈 |
[1:14:15] | ♪There may be something there that wasn’t there before♪ | ♪他们会擦出些从未有过的火花♪ |
[1:14:23] | What is it? What’s there? | 什么火花 在哪里呀 |
[1:14:25] | I’ll tell you when you’re older. | 等你长大我再告诉你 |
[1:14:29] | Okay, I’m older! | 好吧 我现在大些了 |
[1:14:32] | Chip… | 阿齐 |
[1:14:34] | You are a one. | 你真调皮 |
[1:14:51] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[1:14:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:14:55] | Guinevere and Lancelot. | 《桂妮薇儿和兰斯洛特》 |
[1:14:57] | Well, actually… | 事实上 |
[1:14:58] | King Arthur and the Round Table. | 应该说是亚瑟王和圆桌骑士 |
[1:15:01] | Knights and men and swords and things. | 骑士 勇者 决斗之类的 |
[1:15:05] | Still… | 不过 |
[1:15:07] | it’s a romance. | 依然是爱情小说 |
[1:15:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:15:13] | I never thanked you for saving my life. | 我还没有谢谢你救了我 |
[1:15:16] | Well, I never thanked you… | 我也还没有谢你 |
[1:15:19] | for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves. | 没狠心把我留下来喂狼 |
[1:15:25] | They know how to have a good time. | 他们总是玩得那么开心 |
[1:15:27] | Yes. But when I enter the room, laughter dies. | 是啊 但我一进去 就会冷场 |
[1:15:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:15:35] | The villagers say that I’m a funny girl… | 村民们说我是个古怪的女孩 |
[1:15:38] | but I’m not sure they mean it as a compliment. | 我想他们应该不是在夸我有趣 |
[1:15:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:15:42] | Your village sounds terrible. | 你的村民听起来不太友好 |
[1:15:45] | Almost as lonely as your castle. | 就跟你的城堡一样让人感到孤独 |
[1:15:49] | What do you say we run away? | 我们一起逃走如何 |
[1:16:03] | Another little gift from the enchantress. | 女巫还给我留下了一件礼物 |
[1:16:10] | A book that truly allows you to escape. | 一本能让你真正逃离现实的书 |
[1:16:20] | How amazing! | 太不可思议了 |
[1:16:22] | It was her cruelest trick of all. | 这是对我最残酷的惩罚 |
[1:16:25] | It was just another curse. | 根本就是另一个诅咒 |
[1:16:27] | The outside world has no place for a creature like me… | 外面世界容不下我这样的野兽 |
[1:16:32] | but it can for you. | 但你不一样 |
[1:16:39] | Think of the one place you’ve always wanted to see. | 想想你一直想去的那个地方 |
[1:16:46] | Now find it in your mind’s eye. | 仔细想象它的样子 |
[1:16:50] | Then feel it in your heart. | 用心灵去感受 |
[1:17:22] | Where did you take us? | 这是哪里 |
[1:17:25] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[1:17:27] | Oh, I love Paris. | 我喜欢巴黎 |
[1:17:30] | What would you like to see first? | 你想先去哪儿玩 |
[1:17:32] | Notre Dame… | 巴黎圣母院 |
[1:17:34] | The Champs-Élysées… | 还是香榭丽舍大街 |
[1:17:36] | No? | 都不想去吗 |
[1:17:36] | Too touristy? | 嫌游客太多吗 |
[1:17:40] | It’s so much smaller than I imagined. | 这儿比我想象中小多了 |
[1:17:52] | ♪This is the Paris of my childhood♪ | ♪童年的巴黎重现眼前♪ |
[1:17:57] | ♪These were the borders of my life♪ | ♪我曾经就生活在这里♪ |
[1:18:01] | ♪In this crumbling, dusty attic♪ | ♪在这落满灰尘的破败阁楼里♪ |
[1:18:06] | ♪Where an artist loved his wife♪ | ♪曾有位深爱妻子的艺术家♪ |
[1:18:11] | ♪Easy to remember♪ | ♪一切都历历在目♪ |
[1:18:15] | ♪Harder to move on♪ | ♪难以忘怀♪ |
[1:18:22] | ♪Knowing the Paris of my childhood♪ | ♪却清楚明白 童年的巴黎♪ |
[1:18:27] | ♪Is gone♪ | ♪早已消失♪ |
[1:18:37] | What happened to your mother? | 你妈妈怎么了 |
[1:18:38] | It was the one story Papa could never bring himself to tell. | 爸爸从来不提妈妈的事 |
[1:18:42] | I knew better than to ask. | 我知道最好别问 |
[1:18:46] | A doctor’s mask. | 一副医用面具 |
[1:18:56] | Plague. | 瘟疫 |
[1:19:03] | You must leave now. | 你必须马上离开 |
[1:19:10] | Quickly… | 快走 |
[1:19:10] | before it takes her too. | 别让贝儿也被传染上 |
[1:19:30] | I’m sorry I ever called your father a thief. | 对不起 我竟然说你父亲是贼 |
[1:19:36] | Let’s go home. | 我们回去吧 |
[1:19:44] | This is some storm, huh? | 雨下得可真大 |
[1:19:46] | At least we’re not tied to a tree | 但至少我们没被绑在树上 |
[1:19:48] | in the middle of nowhere… | 在荒郊野地里 |
[1:19:49] | surrounded by bloodthirsty wolves. | 被一群饿狼包围 |
[1:19:52] | You know it’s not too late. | 现在还来得及 |
[1:19:53] | We could always turn back… | 我们随时可以回去 |
[1:19:58] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[1:19:59] | every time I close my eyes… | 每次闭上眼 |
[1:20:01] | I picture Maurice stranded alone. | 就想到莫维斯孤苦无依的样子 |
[1:20:03] | And then when I open them… | 当我睁开眼 |
[1:20:05] | he’s… | 他就… |
[1:20:08] | Maurice! | 莫维斯 |
[1:20:11] | Gaston… | 加斯顿 |
[1:20:13] | did you try to kill Maurice? | 你真的想杀了莫维斯吗 |
[1:20:19] | Maurice! | 莫维斯 |
[1:20:20] | Thank heavens! | 谢天谢地 |
[1:20:22] | I’ve spent the last five days… | 我在过去的五天 |
[1:20:25] | – trying to find you. – You tried to kill me. | -一直在找你 -你明明要置我于死地 |
[1:20:27] | You left me to the wolves. | 你把我丢在那里喂狼 |
[1:20:29] | Wolves? | 狼 |
[1:20:30] | It’s one thing to rave about your delusions. | 你在这胡言乱语就算了 |
[1:20:32] | It’s another to accuse me of attempted murder. | 居然还想给我扣个谋杀未遂的罪名 |
[1:20:36] | Maurice… | 莫维斯 |
[1:20:37] | do you have any proof of what you’re saying? | 你有证据证明你说的是真的吗 |
[1:20:42] | Ask Agathe. She rescued me. | 问问阿格莎便知 是她救了我 |
[1:20:45] | Agathe! | 阿格莎 |
[1:20:46] | You’d hang your accusations on the testimony… | 你单凭一个肮脏老巫婆的证词 |
[1:20:50] | of a filthy hag? | 就想控告我谋杀 |
[1:20:52] | No offense, Agathe. | 我无意冒犯 阿格莎 |
[1:20:57] | Monsieur LeFou. | 还有乐福先生 |
[1:20:58] | He was there. He saw it all. | 他也在场 他全都看到了 |
[1:21:02] | Me? | 我 |
[1:21:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:21:05] | Don’t take my word for it. | 我一人说了也不算 |
[1:21:07] | LeFou… | 乐福 |
[1:21:09] | my dearest companion… | 我亲爱的小伙伴 |
[1:21:11] | did I, your oldest friend and most loyal compatriot… | 作为你的老朋友和最忠实的伙伴 |
[1:21:16] | try to kill the father of the only woman I’ve ever loved? | 我会企图谋杀我唯一心爱女人的父亲吗 |
[1:21:19] | Well, it’s a complicated question on a number of accounts… | 这个事情 说起来很复杂 |
[1:21:25] | But no. | 你不会 |
[1:21:28] | No, he did not. | 不 他没有 |
[1:21:30] | You… | 你 |
[1:21:38] | Maurice… | 莫维斯 |
[1:21:41] | it pains me to say this, | 虽然这么说我也很心痛 |
[1:21:42] | but you’ve become a danger to yourself and others. | 但你对于自己和大家来说是一个隐患 |
[1:21:45] | No wonder Belle ran away. | 难怪贝儿会逃走 |
[1:21:48] | You need help, sir. | 你需要帮助 先生 |
[1:21:50] | A place to heal your troubled mind. | 去一个可以治疗你精神错乱的地方 |
[1:21:55] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:21:58] | Just fine. | 没事的 |
[1:22:02] | Well, I saw her in the ballroom… | 我当时看见她在舞池 |
[1:22:04] | and said, “You’re making everything look so beautiful. | 就说”你让一切看起来如此美丽” |
[1:22:06] | “We should have a dance tonight.” | “我们应该改共舞一曲” |
[1:22:07] | I never imagined she’d actually say yes. | 我从没想过她真的会同意 |
[1:22:10] | What was I thinking? | 我当时是哪根筋搭错了 |
[1:22:11] | No, Master. It’s perfect. | 不 主人 这很完美 |
[1:22:14] | The rose has only four petals left which means tonight… | 玫瑰只剩下四片花瓣了 这意味着今晚 |
[1:22:17] | you can tell her how you feel. | 你可以告诉她你的感受了 |
[1:22:19] | I feel like a fool. | 我觉得自己像个傻子 |
[1:22:22] | She will never love me. | 她绝不会爱上我的 |
[1:22:23] | Do not be discouraged. | 不要这么泄气 |
[1:22:26] | She is the one. | 她就是那个人 |
[1:22:28] | I wish you’d stop saying that! | 我希望你不要这么说了 |
[1:22:31] | There is no “One.” | 那个人不存在 |
[1:22:33] | You care for her, don’t you? | 你在乎她 不是吗 |
[1:22:35] | Well, then, woo her with beautiful music | 那么就用优美的音乐 |
[1:22:37] | and romantic candlelight. | 和浪漫的烛光去追求她 |
[1:22:39] | Yes, and when the moment’s just right… | 是的 当那一刻来临时… |
[1:22:43] | Well, how will I know? | 我如何知道呢 |
[1:22:44] | You will feel slightly nauseous. | 你会感到轻微想吐 |
[1:22:46] | Don’t worry, Master. You’ll do fine. | 别担心 主人 你会做得很好的 |
[1:22:49] | Just stop being so nervous | 不要再这么紧张 |
[1:22:50] | and tell Belle how you feel. | 告诉贝儿你的感受 |
[1:22:53] | Because if you don’t… | 因为如果你不这么做 |
[1:22:54] | I promise you’ll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days! | 我保证你下半辈子都没有热茶喝 |
[1:22:57] | – In the dark. – Covered in dust. | -没有烛光 -灰尘也没人清扫 |
[1:22:59] | Dark and very, very dusty. | 一片黑 到处都是灰 |
[1:23:02] | Start with the hair. | 从头发开始 |
[1:23:04] | Women love nice hair! | 女人喜欢漂亮的发型 |
[1:23:05] | I’ll take the fingers and toes. | 我来负责手指和脚趾 |
[1:23:07] | Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it. | 帽架 负责刷牙 它们需要清理了 |
[1:23:11] | Dip, dip. | 蘸一蘸 |
[1:23:12] | Snip, snip. | 剪一剪 |
[1:23:15] | Polish the nails. | 磨光指甲 |
[1:23:17] | Shine the horns. | 擦亮犄角 |
[1:23:18] | Eyes closed. Poof, poof. | 闭眼 扑一扑 |
[1:23:20] | And to top it all off… | 接着是最后一步 |
[1:23:23] | Voilà! | 好了 |
[1:23:26] | Okay, I can fix this. | 好吧 我可以补救 |
[1:23:38] | Beautiful! | 太美了 |
[1:23:40] | But something is missing. | 但是还缺了点东西 |
[1:23:42] | Oh, yes. | 对了 |
[1:23:45] | The finishing touch. | 最后的装饰 |
[1:24:53] | ♪Tale as old as time♪ | ♪岁月般古老的传说♪ |
[1:24:58] | ♪True as it can be♪ | ♪那是如此的真实♪ |
[1:25:04] | ♪Barely even friends♪ | ♪原本仅仅是朋友♪ |
[1:25:07] | ♪Then somebody bends unexpectedly♪ | ♪却在不经意间发生了转变♪ |
[1:25:15] | ♪Just a little change♪ | ♪只是一点点的改变♪ |
[1:25:20] | ♪Small to say the least♪ | ♪小到微不足道♪ |
[1:25:23] | ♪Both a little scared♪ | ♪两人都有些害怕♪ |
[1:25:26] | ♪Neither one prepared♪ | ♪谁都没有准备好♪ |
[1:25:29] | ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ | ♪美女与野兽♪ |
[1:25:44] | ♪Ever just the same♪ | ♪永远都一样♪ |
[1:25:51] | ♪Ever a surprise♪ | ♪永远充满惊喜♪ |
[1:25:58] | ♪Ever as before♪ | ♪就像从前那样♪ |
[1:26:00] | ♪Ever just as sure♪ | ♪永远都相信♪ |
[1:26:04] | ♪As the sun will rise♪ | ♪太阳会照常升起♪ |
[1:26:11] | ♪Tale as old as time♪ | ♪岁月般古老的传说♪ |
[1:26:17] | ♪Tune as old as song♪ | ♪音韵般古老的歌♪ |
[1:26:23] | ♪Bittersweet and strange♪ | ♪有苦有甜 有些奇妙♪ |
[1:26:26] | ♪Finding you can change♪ | ♪发现你可以改变♪ |
[1:26:29] | ♪Learning you were wrong♪ | ♪认识到你的错误♪ |
[1:26:46] | ♪Certain as the sun♪ | ♪正如太阳那样♪ |
[1:26:52] | ♪Rising in the east♪ | ♪确定无疑从东方升起♪ |
[1:26:55] | ♪Tale as old as time♪ | ♪岁月般古老的传说♪ |
[1:26:58] | ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ | ♪音韵般古老的歌♪ |
[1:27:02] | ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ | ♪美女与野兽♪ |
[1:27:08] | ♪Tale as old as time♪ | ♪岁月般古老的传说♪ |
[1:27:11] | ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ | ♪音韵般古老的歌♪ |
[1:27:16] | ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ | ♪美女与野兽♪ |
[1:27:39] | I haven’t danced in years. | 我许多年没有跳过舞了 |
[1:27:42] | I’d almost forgotten the feeling. | 我都快忘了这种感觉了 |
[1:27:54] | It’s foolish, I suppose… | 我猜 像我这样的怪物 |
[1:27:58] | for a creature like me to hope… | 妄想有一天能够获得你的爱 |
[1:28:00] | that one day he might earn your affection. | 简直是蠢透了 |
[1:28:05] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[1:28:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:28:09] | You think you could be happy here? | 你觉得你在这里会开心吗 |
[1:28:16] | Can anybody be happy if they aren’t free? | 如果一个人连自由都没有 他会开心吗 |
[1:28:29] | My father taught me to dance. | 是我父亲教会我跳舞 |
[1:28:32] | I used to step on his toes a lot. | 我以前经常踩到他的脚 |
[1:28:38] | You must miss him. | 你一定很想念他 |
[1:28:42] | Very much. | 非常想念 |
[1:28:50] | Would you like to see him? | 你想看他吗 |
[1:29:01] | I’d like to see my father. | 我想见我的父亲 |
[1:29:07] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[1:29:09] | What are they doing to him? | 他们在对他做什么 |
[1:29:11] | He’s in trouble! | 他有麻烦了 |
[1:29:14] | Then you must go to him. | 你必须去救他 |
[1:29:18] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:29:21] | You must go to him. | 你必须去救他 |
[1:29:24] | No time to waste. | 没时间可浪费了 |
[1:29:31] | No… | 不 |
[1:29:32] | you keep it with you. | 你把它带上吧 |
[1:29:36] | Then you’ll always have a way to look back on me. | 这样你就一直可以看到我了 |
[1:29:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:30:31] | Well, Master, I have had my doubts, | 主人 我之前有一些疑虑 |
[1:30:33] | but everything is moving like clockwork. | 但是一切都在按部就班地进行着 |
[1:30:35] | True love really does win the day! | 真爱今天赢得了胜利 |
[1:30:40] | I let her go. | 我让她走了 |
[1:30:42] | You what? | 你什么 |
[1:30:44] | Master, how could you do that? | 主人 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:30:46] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[1:30:48] | But why? | 为什么 |
[1:30:49] | Because he loves her. | 因为他爱她 |
[1:30:52] | Then why are we not human? | 那为什么我们还没变成人类 |
[1:30:53] | Because she doesn’t love him. And now, it’s too late. | 因为她并不爱他 现在一切都晚了 |
[1:30:57] | But she might still come back. | 但她可能还会回来的 |
[1:30:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:01] | I set her free. | 我释放了她 |
[1:31:04] | I’m sorry I couldn’t do the same for all of you. | 很抱歉我没有办法释放你们 |
[1:31:07] | Now, go. | 去吧 |
[1:31:09] | Our time is almost past. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[1:31:16] | Come, my love. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:31:20] | ♪I was the one who had it all♪ | ♪我曾经拥有一切♪ |
[1:31:25] | ♪I was the master of my fate♪ | ♪我曾经是命运的主宰♪ |
[1:31:30] | ♪I never needed anybody in my life♪ | ♪我一生中从未需要过谁♪ |
[1:31:34] | ♪I learned the truth too late♪ | ♪当我看清真相时却为时已晚♪ |
[1:31:39] | ♪I’ll never shake away the pain♪ | ♪我无法使悲伤散去♪ |
[1:31:44] | ♪I close my eyes but she’s still there♪ | ♪我闭上双眼 但她的身影仍挥之不去♪ |
[1:31:48] | ♪I let her steal into my melancholy heart♪ | ♪我让她偷偷潜入我忧伤的心 ♪ |
[1:31:53] | ♪It’s more than I can bear♪ | ♪但我却无法承受♪ |
[1:32:00] | ♪Now I know she ‘ll never leave me♪ | ♪如今我知道她永远不会离开我♪ |
[1:32:05] | ♪Even as she runs away♪ | ♪即便她已经远去♪ |
[1:32:10] | ♪She will still torment me calm me, hurt me♪ | ♪她将继续折磨我 安抚我 伤害我♪ |
[1:32:14] | ♪Move me, come what may♪ | ♪触动我 不管发生什么♪ |
[1:32:19] | ♪Wasting in my lonely tower♪ | ♪在我孤寒的高塔上耗尽时光♪ |
[1:32:23] | ♪Waiting by an open door♪ | ♪在敞开的门旁苦苦等待♪ |
[1:32:29] | ♪I’ll fool myself she’ll walk right in♪ | ♪我自欺欺人 相信她会走进来♪ |
[1:32:34] | ♪And be with me for evermore♪ | ♪和我永远相守在一起♪ |
[1:32:41] | ♪I rage against the trials of love♪ | ♪我怒骂爱情的审判♪ |
[1:32:45] | ♪I curse the fading of the light♪ | ♪我诅咒暗淡的灯光♪ |
[1:32:50] | ♪Though she’s already flown so far beyond my reach♪ | ♪纵使她已经远走高飞♪ |
[1:32:54] | ♪She’s never out of sight♪ | ♪但却从未离开过我的视线♪ |
[1:33:00] | ♪Now I know she’ll never leave me♪ | ♪如今我知道她永远不会离开我♪ |
[1:33:06] | ♪Even as she fades from view♪ | ♪虽然她已在我的视野中消失♪ |
[1:33:10] | ♪She will still inspire me♪ | ♪她仍在时刻鼓励着我♪ |
[1:33:13] | ♪Be a part of everything I do♪ | ♪无论我做什么都有她的影子♪ |
[1:33:19] | ♪Wasting in my lonely tower♪ | ♪在我孤寒的高塔上耗尽时光♪ |
[1:33:24] | ♪Waiting by an open door♪ | ♪在敞开的门旁苦苦等待♪ |
[1:33:29] | ♪I’ll fool myself she’ll walk right in♪ | ♪我自欺欺人 相信她会走进来♪ |
[1:33:33] | ♪And as the long, long nights begin♪ | ♪漫漫长夜已经来临♪ |
[1:33:38] | ♪I’ll think of all that might have been♪ | ♪我会在这里幻想着一切的可能♪ |
[1:33:42] | ♪Waiting here for evermore♪ | ♪在这里永远地等下去♪ |
[1:34:10] | This man is weak. | 他病了 |
[1:34:10] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:34:12] | He needs a hospital… | 他需要去医院 |
[1:34:13] | not an asylum! | 不是精神病院 |
[1:34:18] | Have you ever seen the inside of a mad house, Maurice? | 你知道疯人院里是什么样子吗 莫维斯 |
[1:34:21] | You wouldn’t last a week. | 你撑不过一周的 |
[1:34:23] | Just give me your daughter’s hand, and I’ll set you free. | 把你女儿交给我 我就放了你 |
[1:34:26] | Never. | 休想 |
[1:34:30] | Take him away! | 把他带走 |
[1:34:40] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:34:53] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[1:34:54] | Oh, Belle. I thought I’d lost you. | 贝儿 我以为我已经失去你了 |
[1:34:56] | Let him out! He’s hurt. | 放了他 他受伤了 |
[1:34:58] | We can’t do that, miss. | 我们不能这么做 小姐 |
[1:34:59] | But we’ll take very good care of him. | 但是我们会好好照顾他的 |
[1:35:02] | My father’s not crazy. | 我父亲没有疯 |
[1:35:04] | Gaston, tell him! | 加斯顿 告诉他 |
[1:35:05] | You know how loyal I am to your family… | 你知道我对你们家有多么忠诚 |
[1:35:07] | but your father’s been making some unbelievable claims. | 但你父亲一直在说一些令人难以置信的话 |
[1:35:10] | It’s true, Belle. | 是真的 贝儿 |
[1:35:12] | He’s been raving about a beast… | 他一直喊着有一只野兽 |
[1:35:14] | in a castle! | 住在城堡里 |
[1:35:15] | I’ve just come from the castle and there is a beast! | 我刚刚从城堡那回来 那里确实有一只野兽 |
[1:35:18] | You’d say anything to set him free. | 你为了放他出来什么都会说 |
[1:35:20] | Your word is hardly proof. | 你的话并不可信 |
[1:35:22] | You want proof? | 你想要证据吗 |
[1:35:25] | Show me the Beast! | 让我见到野兽 |
[1:35:36] | There’s your proof. | 这就是你要的证据 |
[1:35:39] | This is sorcery! | 这是黑魔法 |
[1:35:43] | Look at this beast! | 看看这头野兽 |
[1:35:46] | Look at his fangs! | 看看他的獠牙 |
[1:35:48] | His claws! | 他的利爪 |
[1:35:49] | No. Don’t be afraid. | 不 不要害怕 |
[1:35:52] | He’s gentle and kind. | 他很温柔和善 |
[1:35:56] | The monster has her under his spell. | 这只怪物对她施了魔咒 |
[1:35:59] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我不了解情况的话 |
[1:36:00] | I’d say she even cared for him! | 我会觉得她关心他 |
[1:36:03] | He’s not a monster, Gaston. | 他不是怪物 加斯顿 |
[1:36:06] | You are! | 你才是 |
[1:36:08] | The Beast wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 野兽不会伤害任何人 |
[1:36:10] | I’ve heard of the effects of dark magic… | 我听说过黑魔法的力量 |
[1:36:12] | but I’ve never before seen it with my own eyes! | 但是我之前从未亲眼见过 |
[1:36:15] | This is a threat to our very existence! | 这对于我们的性命是个巨大的威胁 |
[1:36:19] | We can’t have her running off to warn the beast. | 我们不能让她逃走去给野兽报信 |
[1:36:22] | Lock her up too. | 把她也关起来 |
[1:36:23] | – No! – Come here! | -不 -过来 |
[1:36:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:36:26] | You won’t get away with this, Gaston! | 你不会有好下场的 加斯顿 |
[1:36:28] | Oh, Belle! | 贝儿 |
[1:36:31] | Gaston, with all due respect… | 加斯顿 恕我直言… |
[1:36:33] | Do you want to be next? | 你也想被关起来吗 |
[1:36:35] | Fetch my horse. | 去牵我的马来 |
[1:36:37] | Stand guard! | 守好这里 |
[1:36:38] | Don’t let them escape. | 别让他们逃了 |
[1:36:40] | This creature will curse us all if we don’t stop him. | 如果不阻止那头野兽 它会给我们所有人下咒 |
[1:36:44] | Well, I say, we kill the beast! | 所以 让我们杀了野兽 |
[1:36:46] | Kill the beast! | 杀了野兽 |
[1:36:50] | ♪We’re not safe until he’s dead♪ | ♪他一天不死 我们就一日不得安生♪ |
[1:36:52] | ♪He’ll come stalking us at night♪ | ♪他会在夜里追踪我们♪ |
[1:36:54] | ♪Set to sacrifice our children to his monstrous appetite♪ | ♪抢走我们的孩子 作为他的盘中餐♪ |
[1:36:57] | ♪He’ll wreak havoc on our village♪ | ♪如果我们纵容他四处游荡♪ |
[1:36:59] | ♪if we let him wander free♪ | ♪他便会大肆破坏我们的村庄♪ |
[1:37:00] | ♪So it’s time to take some action, boys♪ | ♪所以是时候采取行动了 兄弟们♪ |
[1:37:04] | ♪It’s time to follow me♪ | ♪是时候跟随我出征了♪ |
[1:37:10] | ♪through the mist,♪ | ♪穿过迷雾♪ |
[1:37:11] | ♪through the wood through the darkness and the shadows♪ | ♪穿过树林 穿过黑暗和阴影♪ |
[1:37:14] | ♪It’s a nightmare but it’s one exciting ride♪ | ♪这是一场噩梦但也是一场激动人心的征程♪ |
[1:37:17] | ♪Say a prayer, then we’re there at the drawbridge of a castle♪ | ♪让我们祈祷 之后来到城堡的吊桥♪ |
[1:37:21] | ♪And there’s something truly terrible inside♪ | ♪里面有着十分可怕的东西♪ |
[1:37:24] | ♪It’s a beast He’s got fangs, razor sharp ones♪ | ♪那是头野兽 他有着剃刀般锋利的獠牙♪ |
[1:37:27] | ♪Massive paws, killer claws for the feast♪ | ♪巨大的利爪 为了食物大开杀戒♪ |
[1:37:31] | ♪Hear him roar, see him foam♪ | ♪听他怒吼 看他发狂♪ |
[1:37:32] | ♪But we’re not coming home ‘Til he’s dead♪ | ♪但他若不死 我们绝不回来♪ |
[1:37:36] | ♪Good and dead♪ | ♪让他永远消失♪ |
[1:37:37] | ♪Kill the beast!♪ | ♪杀了野兽♪ |
[1:37:41] | ♪Light your torch, mount your horse♪ | ♪点亮火炬 骑上马♪ |
[1:37:42] | ♪Screw your courage to the sticking place♪ | ♪鼓足勇气前往终点♪ |
[1:37:44] | ♪We ‘re counting on Gaston to lead the way♪ | ♪我们跟着加斯顿的脚步前行♪ |
[1:37:47] | ♪Call it war, call it threat You can bet they all will follow♪ | ♪叫战争也好 叫威胁也罢 他们一定会跟随♪ |
[1:37:51] | ♪For in times like this They’ll do just as I say♪ | ♪因为在这样的时刻 他们都会照我说的做♪ |
[1:37:54] | ♪There’s a beast running wild. There’s no question♪ | ♪有头野兽在游荡 这毫无疑问♪ |
[1:37:57] | ♪But I fear the wrong monster’s released♪ | ♪但我担心 有头真正的野兽被释放出来了♪ |
[1:38:01] | ♪Sally forth, tally ho Grab your sword, grab your bow♪ | ♪朝着目标前进 拿起你的剑和弓♪ |
[1:38:04] | ♪Praise the Lord, and here we go♪ | ♪向上帝祷告 之后勇往直前♪ |
[1:38:12] | Show me the castle. | 让我看到城堡在哪儿 |
[1:38:15] | At least he has finally learned to love. | 至少他终于学会了爱 |
[1:38:18] | A lot of good that does us if she doesn’t love him in return. | 如果她没有爱上他 那对我们来说倒也挺好的 |
[1:38:21] | No. This is the first time I’ve had any real hope she would. | 不 这是我第一次真正觉得她也会爱上他 |
[1:38:26] | Did you hear that, Mama? | 你听见了吗 妈妈 |
[1:38:27] | Is it her? Is she coming back? | 是她吗 是她回来了吗 |
[1:38:29] | Could it be? | 可能吗 |
[1:38:30] | I told you! | 我就说吧 |
[1:38:32] | Sacré bleu! | 真见鬼 |
[1:38:34] | Invaders! | 是入侵者 |
[1:38:35] | Ruffians! | 是暴徒 |
[1:38:36] | Well, there you go. | 瞧吧 |
[1:38:38] | So much for true love. | 这就是真爱的代价 |
[1:38:40] | Man the barricades… | 把门堵上 |
[1:38:42] | and hold fast! | 要坚持住 |
[1:38:45] | Move aside! | 快让开 |
[1:38:46] | ♪Hearts ablaze, banners high, we go marching into battle♪ | ♪斗志昂扬 高挂横幅 我们勇敢加入战斗♪ |
[1:38:50] | ♪Unafraid, although the danger’s just increased♪ | ♪虽然危机四伏 但是无所畏惧♪ |
[1:38:55] | ♪Raise the flag, sing the song Here we come, we’re fifty strong♪ | ♪高举旗帜 唱起战歌 一路前进♪ |
[1:38:58] | ♪And fifty Frenchmen can’t be wrong♪ | ♪五十个强壮的法国人绝不会出差错♪ |
[1:39:01] | Let’s kill the beast! | 让我们杀了野兽 |
[1:39:05] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[1:39:10] | – I have to warn the Beast. – Warn him? | -我必须去提醒野兽 -提醒他 |
[1:39:13] | How did you get away from him? | 你怎么从他那里逃出来的 |
[1:39:16] | He let me go, Papa. | 他放我走的 爸爸 |
[1:39:19] | He sent me back to you. | 他让我回来救你 |
[1:39:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:39:29] | Where did you… | 你从哪… |
[1:39:30] | He took me there. | 他带我去的 |
[1:39:36] | I know what happened to Maman. | 我知道妈妈的事了 |
[1:39:39] | Then you know why I had to leave her there. | 那你也知道我为什么会丢下她 |
[1:39:42] | I had to protect you. | 我必须保护你 |
[1:39:43] | I’ve always tried to protect my little girl. | 我一直想保护我的宝贝女儿 |
[1:39:45] | Probably too much. | 有时可能太过头了 |
[1:39:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:39:58] | Will you help me now? | 你现在愿意帮助我了吗 |
[1:39:59] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[1:40:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:03] | Yes, it is. | 是很危险 |
[1:40:08] | I could try to pick the lock. | 我可以试着把锁撬开 |
[1:40:11] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[1:40:11] | it’s only gears and springs. | 它只是一些齿轮和弹簧做的 |
[1:40:18] | But I would need… | 但是我需要个… |
[1:40:20] | something long and sharp. | 又长又尖的东西 |
[1:40:24] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[1:40:26] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:40:31] | Oh, excuse me, Master. | 不好意思 主人 |
[1:40:33] | I’m so sorry to disturb you. | 很抱歉打扰到您 |
[1:40:35] | She’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[1:40:37] | No. | 是的 |
[1:40:38] | They’re breaking down the doors! | 他们在破坏大门 |
[1:40:41] | Doesn’t matter now. | 无所谓了 |
[1:40:43] | Just let them come. | 让他们进来吧 |
[1:40:46] | Kill the beast! Kill the beast! | 杀了野兽 杀了野兽 |
[1:40:48] | This isn’t working! | 这不管用 |
[1:40:50] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[1:40:51] | Kill the beast! Kill the beast! | 杀了野兽 杀了野兽 |
[1:40:55] | Kill the beast! | 杀了野兽 |
[1:41:04] | Are you not the least bit concerned… | 你丝毫不担心 |
[1:41:05] | that this castle might be haunted? | 这座城堡可能闹鬼吗 |
[1:41:09] | Don’t lose your nerve, LeFou. | 不要这么胆小 乐福 |
[1:41:12] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[1:41:14] | This place seems familiar. | 这个地方有些眼熟 |
[1:41:19] | Like I’ve been here before. | 好像我之前来过这里 |
[1:41:24] | Oh, hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[1:41:26] | You must be the talking tea cup. | 你一定是那个会说话的茶杯 |
[1:41:29] | And you must be… | 而你一定是… |
[1:41:30] | his grandmother. | 他的奶奶 |
[1:41:32] | Grandmother? | 奶奶 |
[1:41:34] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[1:41:36] | Oh, hello! | 大家好 |
[1:41:52] | Gaston! | 加斯顿 |
[1:41:58] | Gaston. | 加斯顿 |
[1:41:59] | Help. | 救我 |
[1:42:00] | Sorry, old friend. | 抱歉 老朋友 |
[1:42:02] | It’s hero time. | 现在是英雄时刻 |
[1:42:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:42:27] | I believe this is yours. | 我想这个好像是你的 |
[1:42:35] | She’s very headstrong. | 她非常固执 |
[1:42:38] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:42:43] | No one to protect you now, huh? | 现在没人能保护你了 |
[1:42:55] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:42:58] | five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八 |
[1:43:00] | Good show, Chip, my boy. | 好样的 阿奇 |
[1:43:02] | Excellent! | 太棒了 |
[1:43:03] | The infantry’s arrived. | 步兵团准备就绪 |
[1:43:05] | Now, go and teach them a lesson. Go. | 就是现在 去给他们上一课 去吧 |
[1:43:09] | Yes, those are called books, you third rate musketeers. | 很好 那些是书 你们这些三流士兵 |
[1:43:16] | I’m off. | 我闪了 |
[1:43:24] | Just a clock. | 我只是个钟 |
[1:43:27] | Come here… | 到这来 |
[1:43:28] | little boys. | 小伙子们 |
[1:43:30] | I spin you this way. I put it on. | 转动起来 把这个穿上 |
[1:43:32] | Yes, pretty little boys. Yes! | 很好 漂亮的小伙子们 好极了 |
[1:43:37] | Beautiful! | 太美了 |
[1:43:39] | Go, be free! | 去吧 自由飞吧 |
[1:43:41] | Be free. Be free! | 自由飞吧 自由飞吧 |
[1:43:55] | How do you like your tea? | 你喜欢喝什么样的茶 |
[1:43:57] | Piping hot? | 滚烫的 |
[1:43:59] | Or boiling? | 还是煮沸的 |
[1:44:02] | Mr. Potts! | 茶煲先生 |
[1:44:07] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:44:10] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:44:15] | Take that! | 尝尝这个 |
[1:44:17] | Nicely handled! | 好身手 |
[1:44:18] | Well, I used to be on Gaston’s side… | 我过去一直站在加斯顿那边 |
[1:44:20] | but we are so in a bad place right now. | 但是我们现在分道扬镳了 |
[1:44:22] | – You’re too good for him, anyway. – Yeah. | -反正他也配不上你 -是的 |
[1:44:24] | Should we get back to it, then? | 我们继续战斗吧 |
[1:44:29] | Such sweet music. | 多么美秒的乐曲啊 |
[1:44:31] | – Stand back. – Silence that harpsichord! | -往回退 -毁了这架钢琴 |
[1:44:35] | – What? Uh-oh! – Maestro! | -什么 -钢琴大师 |
[1:44:36] | Darling! At last! | 亲爱的 你终于来了 |
[1:44:38] | I’m coming, my love. | 我来了 亲爱的 |
[1:44:40] | This is it! | 看好了 |
[1:44:41] | The fat lady is singing. | 胖夫人要开唱了 |
[1:44:49] | Bravissima! | 好极了 |
[1:44:57] | Watch your toes! | 小心脚下 |
[1:45:02] | That’s it! Go! Go! | 没错 逃吧 快逃吧 |
[1:45:05] | Bon voyage. | 一路顺风 |
[1:45:12] | Safe trip home. | 平安到家 |
[1:45:13] | And stay out! | 不要再回来了 |
[1:45:35] | Hello, beast. | 你好 野兽 |
[1:45:40] | I’m Gaston. | 我是加斯顿 |
[1:45:42] | Belle sent me. | 贝儿派我来的 |
[1:45:47] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[1:45:51] | Did you honestly think she’d want you? | 你真的认为她会喜欢你吗 |
[1:46:09] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[1:46:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:46:14] | When we return to the village… | 等我们回到村庄 |
[1:46:16] | you will marry me. | 你必须嫁给我 |
[1:46:18] | And that beast’s head… | 而那只野兽的头颅 |
[1:46:19] | – will hang on our wall. – Never! | -会悬挂在我们的墙上 -休想 |
[1:46:37] | I’m coming for you, beast. | 我来杀死你了 野兽 |
[1:47:00] | – No! – Belle? | -不 -贝儿 |
[1:47:07] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[1:47:09] | You came back! | 你回来了 |
[1:47:10] | – I tried to stop them! – Stay there! | -我试过阻止他们 -待在那里别动 |
[1:47:14] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:47:42] | Gaston! | 加斯顿 |
[1:47:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:47:59] | Don’t let me go. | 别放手 |
[1:48:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:48:03] | I’ll do anything. | 我愿做任何事 |
[1:48:04] | Don’t hurt me, beast. | 别伤害我 野兽 |
[1:48:15] | I am not… | 我不是… |
[1:48:17] | a beast. | 野兽 |
[1:48:25] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:48:27] | Get out! | 滚远点 |
[1:48:31] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[1:48:32] | It’s too far! | 太远了 |
[1:48:49] | Please! | 请住手 |
[1:48:54] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:49:25] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[1:49:27] | Of course I came back. | 我当然会回来 |
[1:49:29] | I’ll never leave you again. | 我不会再离开你了 |
[1:49:32] | I’m afraid it’s my turn to leave. | 恐怕这次轮到我离开了 |
[1:49:34] | We’re together now. | 我们现在在一起了 |
[1:49:36] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[1:49:38] | At least I got to see you. | 至少我临死前还能再见到你 |
[1:49:40] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[1:49:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:49:49] | Please, no. | 不要 |
[1:49:54] | Come back. | 快回来 |
[1:50:03] | We did it, Plumette! | 我们做到了 普路美 |
[1:50:05] | Victory is ours. | 我们赢得了胜利 |
[1:50:08] | Plumette? | 普路美 |
[1:50:10] | Plumette? | 普路美 |
[1:50:12] | Oh, my darling, Plumette. | 我亲爱的普路美 |
[1:50:16] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:50:18] | Maestro, you were so brave. | 钢琴大师 你刚刚是如此勇敢 |
[1:50:21] | Goodbye, my love. | 永别了 亲爱的 |
[1:50:25] | Amore. | 爱人 |
[1:50:27] | No! Don’t leave me! | 不 不要离开我 |
[1:50:49] | Chip! | 阿奇 |
[1:50:51] | Chip! | 阿奇 |
[1:50:52] | Have you seen Chip? He ran off. | 你们看见阿奇了吗 他跑丢了 |
[1:50:57] | Where is my little boy? | 我的孩子呢 |
[1:51:04] | – Mama! – Oh, no! | -妈妈 -不 |
[1:51:06] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:51:24] | Lumière… | 卢米亚 |
[1:51:25] | I can’t… | 我无法 |
[1:51:27] | speak. | 说话了 |
[1:51:28] | It’s all right, Cogsworth. | 没关系的 葛士华 |
[1:51:30] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[1:51:31] | Lumière… | 卢米亚 |
[1:51:33] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[1:51:34] | It was an honor to serve… with you. | 能与你一起侍奉主人 是我的荣幸 |
[1:51:40] | The honor was mine. | 我才应该感到荣幸 |
[1:52:10] | Come back. | 快回来 |
[1:52:12] | Please don’t leave me. | 请不要离开我 |
[1:52:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:54:34] | Oh. Maestro! | 钢琴大师 |
[1:54:42] | Madame! | 夫人 |
[1:54:43] | Maestro! | 钢琴大师 |
[1:55:04] | Lumière! | 卢米亚 |
[1:55:07] | Cogsworth, we beat the clock! | 葛士华 我们战胜了时间 |
[1:55:09] | Mon ami! | 我的朋友 |
[1:55:14] | Plumette! | 普路美 |
[1:55:16] | Plumette! | 普路美 |
[1:55:44] | Chip! Look at you! | 阿奇 瞧瞧你 |
[1:55:47] | You’re a little boy again! | 你又变成小男孩了 |
[1:55:48] | What did I tell you, darling? | 我说什么来着 亲爱的 |
[1:55:51] | You smell so good! | 你闻起来好香 |
[1:56:00] | Froufrou, finalmente! | 沙沙 终于又见到你了 |
[1:56:03] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[1:56:05] | Mr. Potts! | 茶煲先生 |
[1:56:07] | Beatrice! I remember! | 比特丽丝 我想起来了 |
[1:56:09] | I do! | 我全想起来了 |
[1:56:15] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[1:56:18] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:56:19] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:56:23] | I’ve been so lonely. | 我好估计 |
[1:56:25] | Turn back into a clock. | 快把我变回时钟吧 |
[1:56:27] | Turn back into a clock. | 快把我变回时钟吧 |
[1:56:30] | Lumière, look! | 卢米亚 快看 |
[1:56:34] | Oh, my Prince! | 王子殿下 |
[1:56:38] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[1:56:40] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[1:56:42] | You saved our lives, mademoiselle. | 你救了我们 小姐 |
[1:56:43] | Belle! It’s me! | 贝儿 是我 |
[1:56:45] | It’s Chip! | 我是阿奇 |
[1:56:51] | ♪Tale as old as time♪ | ♪岁月般古老的传说♪ |
[1:56:56] | ♪Tune as old as song♪ | ♪音韵般古老的歌♪ |
[1:57:00] | ♪Bittersweet and strange Finding you can change♪ | ♪有苦有甜 有些奇妙 发现你可以改变♪ |
[1:57:05] | ♪Learning you were wrong♪ | ♪认识到你的错误♪ |
[1:57:28] | ♪Winter turns to spring♪ | ♪冬天化为春天♪ |
[1:57:33] | ♪Famine turns to feast♪ | ♪饥荒变为盛宴♪ |
[1:57:36] | ♪Nature points the way♪ | ♪上天指明了方向♪ |
[1:57:40] | ♪Nothing left to say♪ | ♪无需多言♪ |
[1:57:44] | ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ | ♪美女与野兽♪ |
[1:57:52] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[1:57:54] | How would you feel about growing a beard? | 长胡子的感觉怎么样 |
[1:58:03] | ♪Certain as the sun♪ | ♪正如太阳那样♪ |
[1:58:09] | Rising in the east | ♪确定无疑从东方升起♪ |
[1:58:11] | ♪Tale as old as time♪ | ♪岁月般古老的传说♪ |
[1:58:14] | ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ | ♪音韵般古老的歌♪ |
[1:58:17] | ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ | ♪美女与野兽♪ |
[1:58:23] | ♪Tale as old as time♪ | ♪岁月般古老的传说♪ |
[1:58:26] | ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ | ♪音韵般古老的歌♪ |
[1:58:30] | ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ | ♪美女与野兽♪ |
[1:59:16] | ♪How does a moment last forever?♪ | ♪如何让刹那成为永恒♪ |
[1:59:20] | ♪How can a story never die?♪ | ♪如何让故事永不结束♪ |
[1:59:24] | ♪It is love we must hold on to♪ | ♪我们必须坚信爱♪ |
[1:59:28] | ♪Never easy but we try♪ | ♪这并非易事 却值得尝试♪ |
[1:59:33] | ♪Sometimes our happiness is captured♪ | ♪有时我们的幸福会被夺去♪ |
[1:59:38] | ♪Somehow a time and place stand still♪ | ♪不知为何 时光停滞不前♪ |
[1:59:42] | ♪Love lives on inside our hearts♪ | ♪爱存于我们的心中♪ |
[1:59:46] | ♪And always will♪ | ♪永远不会消逝♪ |
[1:59:51] | ♪Minutes turn to hours♪ | ♪一分一分终成一小时♪ |
[1:59:55] | ♪Days to years then gone♪ | ♪一天一天终成一年 时光流逝♪ |
[2:00:00] | ♪But when all else has been forgotten♪ | ♪即便万物都已被遗忘♪ |
[2:00:05] | ♪Still our song lives on♪ | ♪我们的歌仍会流传♪ |
[2:00:12] | ♪Maybe some moments weren’t so perfect♪ | ♪也许有些时刻并非那么完美♪ |
[2:00:16] | ♪Maybe some memories not so sweet♪ | ♪也许有些回忆并非那么甜蜜♪ |
[2:00:20] | ♪But we have to know some bad times | ♪但我们须知逆境时有发生♪ |
[2:00:24] | ♪Or our lives are incomplete♪ | ♪否则我们的生命就不完整♪ |
[2:00:29] | ♪Then when shadows overtake us♪ | ♪当阴影笼罩了我们♪ |
[2:00:33] | ♪Just when we feel all hope is gone♪ | ♪当我们感到万念俱灰时♪ |
[2:00:37] | ♪We’ll hear our song and know once more♪ | ♪我们会听见心中的歌 再次明白♪ |
[2:00:42] | ♪Our love lives on♪ | ♪我们的爱会永恒♪ |
[2:01:08] | ♪How does a moment last forever?♪ | ♪如何让刹那成为永恒♪ |
[2:01:12] | ♪How does our happiness endure?♪ | ♪如何让故事永不结束♪ |
[2:01:16] | ♪Through the darkest of our troubles♪ | ♪穿过最黑暗的困境♪ |
[2:01:20] | ♪Love is beauty, love is pure♪ | ♪爱是美 爱是纯粹♪ |
[2:01:25] | ♪Love pays no mind to desolation♪ | ♪爱无视荒凉♪ |
[2:01:29] | ♪It flows like a river through the soul♪ | ♪如穿过灵魂的河流♪ |
[2:01:33] | ♪Protects, proceeds, and perseveres♪ | ♪守护 坚持 锲而不舍♪ |
[2:01:37] | ♪And makes us whole♪ | 使我们变得完整♪ |
[2:01:42] | ♪Minutes turn to hours♪ | ♪一分一分终成一小时♪ |
[2:01:46] | ♪Days to years then gone♪ | ♪一天一天终成一年 时光流逝♪ |
[2:01:52] | ♪But when all else has been forgotten♪ | ♪即便万物都已被遗忘♪ |
[2:01:57] | ♪Still our song lives on♪ | ♪我们的歌仍会流传♪ |
[2:02:06] | ♪How does a moment last forever♪ | ♪如何让刹那永成为永恒♪ |
[2:02:11] | ♪When our song lives on♪ | ♪就是我们的歌流传下去时♪ |