英文名称:Catch Me If You Can
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 猫鼠游戏 | |
[03:08] | Thank you very much | 非常感谢 |
[03:09] | and welcome to To Tell the Truth. | 欢迎各位来到《真真假假》 |
[03:11] | Our first guest, he’s made a career | 我们的第一位客人 他让自己成为 |
[03:13] | out of being the most outrageous impostor | 最无耻的以冒名顶替为生的骗子 |
[03:15] | that we’ve ever come across on this show | 是我们这个节目从未邀请过的 |
[03:18] | and you’re going to see what I mean. | 你很快就会明白我的意思的 |
[03:20] | Number One what is your name, please? | 1号选手 请问你叫什么名字? |
[03:22] | My name is Frank William Abagnale. | 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔 |
[03:24] | Number Two? | 2号选手呢? |
[03:25] | My name is Frank William Abagnale. | 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔 |
[03:28] | Number Three? | 3号选手呢? |
[03:29] | My name is Frank William Abagnale. | 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔 |
[03:32] | “From 1964 to 1967… | 从1964年到1967年… |
[03:34] | “I successfully impersonated an airline pilot for Pan Am Airways | “我成功地冒充了泛美航空公司的飞行员 |
[03:38] | “and I flew over two million miles for free. | “免费飞了3百多万公里 |
[03:41] | “During that time, I was also the chief resident pediatrician | “那段时间 我是乔治亚州一家医院的 |
[03:45] | “at a Georgia hospital | “儿科见习医生主管 |
[03:47] | “and an assistant attorney general for the state of Louisiana. | “还是路易斯安那州首席检察官的一名助理 |
[03:50] | “By the time I was caught, I was considered | “在我被逮捕时 我被认为是 |
[03:53] | “the youngest and most daring con man in U.s. history. | “美国历史上最年轻及最胆大的骗子 |
[03:56] | “I had cashed almost $4 million in fraudulent checks… | “我在美国境外的26个国家和境内的50个州里… |
[04:00] | “in 26 foreign countries and all 50 states. | “用伪造的支票套取了约4百万美元的现金 |
[04:03] | “And I did it all before my 19th birthday. | “而所有这些都是在我19岁生日之前做的 |
[04:06] | My name is Frank William Abagnale.” | 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔” |
[04:14] | So, for the first time he’s gonna have to tell the truth | 他要讲真话了 |
[04:17] | and we’re going to start our questioning with Kitty. | 首先由基蒂发问 |
[04:19] | Thank you. Number One, why, with all your talent… | 谢谢 1号选手 凭你的聪明才智… |
[04:22] | and you’re obviously a very bright fellow… | 你肯定是个非常聪明的家伙… |
[04:24] | why didn’t you go in for a legitimate profession? | 你为什么不找个合法的职业谋生? |
[04:28] | It was really a question of dollars and cents. | 这是个挣钱多少的问题 |
[04:30] | When I was a young man, I needed the money… | 年轻的时候的时候 我需要钱… |
[04:32] | and I thought this list of careers was the easiest way to get it. | 我想这个职业 是最简单的挣钱方法 |
[04:35] | I see. | 明白了 |
[04:35] | Number Two, I find this all very fascinating. | 2号选手 我发现这真奇妙 |
[04:38] | Who was it that finally caught you? | 是谁最后抓住你的? |
[04:41] | His name was Carl Handratty. | 他叫卡尔·汉莱提 |
[04:43] | Han-an-an-ratty. | 汉-莱-提 |
[04:45] | Ratty. | 莱提 |
[04:46] | Handratty. | 汉莱提 |
[04:47] | Han-ratty. | 汉莱提 |
[04:49] | Carl Handratty. | 卡尔·汉莱提 |
[04:51] | – Yes. – I… | – 是的 – 我… |
[04:53] | am… Carl Handratty. | 叫… 卡尔·汉莱提 |
[04:56] | I represent the FBI from the United states of America. | 我代表美国的联邦调查局 |
[05:01] | Yeah. I have orders | 我有官方许可 |
[05:03] | to see the American prisoner, Abagnale. | 来见那个美国囚犯 阿巴戈内尔 |
[05:07] | 法国 马赛 1969年圣诞节前夕 | |
[05:34] | You sit here. | 你坐在这里 |
[05:37] | You do not open the door. | 不许开这扇门 |
[05:40] | You do not pass him… | 不许从这个小孔… |
[05:43] | anything through the hole. | 递给他任何东西 |
[05:56] | Aw… Jesus. | 啊… 天哪 |
[06:19] | You know, I’ve got a little bit of a cold myself. | 你知道 我自己也有点感冒了 |
[06:22] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[06:23] | I’m here to read the articles of extradition… | 按照欧洲人权法案… |
[06:25] | according to the European Court for Human Rights. | 我来宣读引渡条例 |
[06:28] | “Article One: Extradition shall be granted… | “第1款: 引渡将被批准… |
[06:30] | “in respect of offenses punishable under the laws…” | 关于犯下按照法律应受惩罚罪行…” |
[06:32] | – Help me. – “for the maximum period of at least one year | – 救我 – “最长期限至少一年的 |
[06:35] | of a severe penalty.” | 严厉刑法” |
[06:37] | Help me. | 救我 |
[06:39] | Frank… stop it. | 弗兰克… 住口 |
[06:42] | Help me. | 救我 |
[06:45] | You don’t think actually you can fool me, do you? | 你没想骗我 是吧? |
[06:50] | 16 pages to go. stay with me. | 还有16页没读完呢 注意听 |
[06:52] | Article Two: | 第2款: |
[06:54] | “If the request for extradition includes several separate offenses… | “如果引渡请求中包含了几种不同的罪名… |
[06:56] | each of which is punishable under the laws…” | 而其中的每一项都可以进行判罪…” |
[06:58] | “of the requesting party…” | “根据请求方的法律…” |
[07:02] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[07:05] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[07:07] | Goddamn it! | 他妈的! |
[07:09] | Get me a doctor in here! | 快找医生来! |
[07:11] | – I need a doctor! – Yes. | – 我需要名医生! – 是的 |
[07:12] | Doctor! Now! | 医生! 现在就要! |
[07:14] | Don’t sweat it, Frank. We’re going to get you right to a doctor. | 别紧张 弗兰克 我们带你去医生那儿 |
[07:21] | Frank, if you can hear me, don’t worry. | 弗兰克 如果你能听见我 别担心 |
[07:23] | I’m going to take you home in the morning. | 我明天早晨就带你回美国 |
[07:25] | Home in the morning, Frank. | 明天早晨 弗兰克 |
[07:31] | – What are you doing? – Washing off the lice. | – 你在做什么? – 洗掉虱子 |
[07:34] | This man has to be on a plane for America. He has to see a doctor. | 要尽快送这个人上飞机 他需要医生 |
[07:37] | The doctor comes in tomorrow. | 医生明天来 |
[07:39] | I have worked too long, too hard | 我花那么大的功夫才抓住他 |
[07:41] | for you to take this away from me. | 不是为了让你胡来 |
[07:42] | If he dies, I’m holding you responsible. | 如果他死了 你负责 |
[07:52] | Monsieur! | 先生! |
[07:58] | Ah, Frank. | 哦 弗兰克 |
[08:42] | Okay, Carl… | 好吧 卡尔… |
[08:44] | let’s go home. | 我们回美国吧 |
[08:46] | The New Rochelle Rotary Club… | 新罗谢尔·罗特瑞俱乐部… |
[08:48] | has a history that goes back to 1919. | 的历史可以追述到1919 |
[08:52] | In all those years… | 在这些年中… |
[08:54] | we’ve only seen a handful of deserving gentlemen | 只有少数几位先生 |
[08:57] | inducted as lifetime members. | 被荣幸接纳为终身会员 |
[09:00] | It’s an honor that, uh | 那是一种荣誉 |
[09:02] | that has seen 57 names enshrined on the wall of honor | 现已有57个名字铭记在这荣誉之墙上了 |
[09:07] | and tonight, we make it 58: | 今晚 我们会产生第58位: |
[09:10] | so please stand as I present my very good friend | 请起立 让我来介绍我的好朋友 |
[09:14] | a man who keeps our pencils sharp… | 一个总是把我们的铅笔磨尖… |
[09:17] | and our pens in ink… | 把我们的钢笔充满墨水的人… |
[09:19] | Frank William Abagnale. | 弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔 |
[09:41] | I stand here humbled | 我很谦卑的站在 |
[09:43] | by the presence of Mayor Robert Wagner… | 罗伯特·瓦格纳市长… |
[09:50] | and our club president, Jack Barnes. | 及我们的俱乐部主席杰克·巴恩斯的旁边 |
[09:58] | Most of all, I’m honored to see my loving wife Paula… | 最想说的就是 我荣幸地看见我的太太葆菈… |
[10:05] | and my son, Frank Jr… | 和我的儿子小弗兰克… |
[10:08] | Frank… Aw, stand up. Come on… | 弗兰克… 站起来 快点… |
[10:15] | sitting in the front row. | 他坐在第一排 |
[10:21] | Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. | 两只小老鼠掉进了一桶奶油中 |
[10:27] | The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. | 第一只很快就放弃了 然后被淹死了 |
[10:31] | The second mouse… wouldn’t quit. | 第二只… 没有放弃. |
[10:35] | He struggled so hard… | 他努力的挣扎着… |
[10:37] | that eventually he churned that cream into butter | 最终他竟把奶油搅混成了黄油 |
[10:40] | and crawled out. | 然后爬了出来 |
[10:43] | Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse. | 先生们 此刻 我就是那第二只老鼠 |
[11:05] | You’re a better dancer than your father, Frankie. | 你跳舞跳得比你爸还好 弗兰基 |
[11:07] | – You hear that, Daddy? – Like fun. | – 你听到了吗 爸爸? – 开玩笑 |
[11:09] | The girls don’t know what they’re in for. | 女孩们不知道她们这是为了什么 |
[11:12] | show him the dance you were doing when we met. | 给他展示一下我们见面时你跳舞的样子 |
[11:14] | Ah, who can remember? | 谁能记得住? |
[11:16] | The people in that little French village | 那个法国小村庄的人 |
[11:18] | were so happy to see Americans | 非常高兴见到美国人 |
[11:20] | they decided to put on a show for us. | 他们决定给我们表演一场 |
[11:23] | – so they crammed 200 soldiers… – Yeah, we know the story, Daddy. | – 所以挤进来200个士兵… – 我们知道那个故事 老爸 |
[11:27] | into that tiny social hall | 挤到那个小活动厅里 |
[11:29] | and the first person to walk onstage | 而第一个上台的 |
[11:31] | is your mother, and she starts to dance. | 就是你母亲 她开始跳舞 |
[11:34] | You know, it had been months since we’d even seen a woman | 你知道 我们当时有几个月没见过女人了 |
[11:39] | and here’s this blonde angel. | 而这有位金发天使 |
[11:41] | Blonde bombshell. | 金发美人 |
[11:45] | And the men are literally holding their breath. | 那些男人都摒住了呼吸 |
[11:48] | Holding their breath for you. You hear that? | 为你摒住了呼吸 你听见了吗? |
[11:52] | And I turned to my buddies and I said… | 我转过去对我的朋友们说… |
[11:54] | “I will not leave France without her.” | “不得到她我决不离开法国” |
[11:57] | And I didn’t. | 而我真没离开 |
[11:58] | You didn’t. | 你没离开 |
[12:01] | I didn’t. | 我没离开 |
[12:03] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit, the rug! | 哦 该死的! 哦 该死的! 地毯! |
[12:05] | Aw, Mom… | 妈… |
[12:06] | I can’t believe I did that. | 我真不敢相信我做的 |
[12:07] | No, no, it’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 没关系 没关系 |
[12:08] | Oh, Frankie, Frankie, get a towel. | 哦 弗兰基 弗兰基 快去找毛巾 |
[12:10] | – Paula… Come on. – Yeah, yeah. | – 葆菈 没事的 – 好 好 |
[12:16] | Dance with me, Paula. | 和我跳支舞 葆菈 |
[12:29] | Whenever I dance for you I get in trouble. | 无论什么时候跟你跳舞 我都会惹麻烦 |
[12:39] | Watch this. | 看这 |
[12:46] | Frank! Wake up. Come on, let’s go! | 弗兰克! 醒醒 快点 要走了! |
[12:49] | Get up. Come on, come on. | 快点 快点起来 |
[12:50] | Frank, wake up. | 弗兰克 醒醒 |
[12:52] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[12:54] | You don’t have to go to school today. It’s okay. | 你今天不用去上学 没关系 |
[12:56] | Why? Is it snowing? | 为什么? 下雪了吗? |
[12:57] | Do you have a black suit? | 你有没有黑色礼服? |
[12:59] | I overslept again, huh? | 我又睡过头了? |
[13:02] | We have a very important meeting in the city. | 我们要到城里去参加一个重要会议 |
[13:04] | Eat that. Come on, come on, eat. | 吃了它 快点 快点 吃了 |
[13:06] | Ma’am, open up. Just open up please. | 夫人 开门 |
[13:08] | – It’s important. – What? | – 很重要 – 什么? |
[13:12] | We don’t open for half an hour! | 还有半个小时才开门! |
[13:13] | Open the door, please. Just open the door. It’s important. | 请把门打开 把门打开 很重要的事 |
[13:16] | I… I’m sorry, we don’t open for half an hour. | 对… 对不起 我们还得过半小时开门 |
[13:18] | What’s your name, ma’am? | 你叫什么名字 夫人? |
[13:19] | Darcy. | 达茜 |
[13:20] | Darcy. That’s a pretty name. | 达茜 是个好听的名字 |
[13:21] | I’m in a bit of a fix. I need a suit for my kid. | 我有点困难 我需要给我的孩子租套衣服 |
[13:24] | This is my son Frank. | 这是我儿子弗兰克 |
[13:26] | – He needs a black suit. – Black suit… | – 他需要一套黑礼服 – 黑礼服… |
[13:28] | There was a death in the family. | 我家里有人死了 |
[13:29] | My father, 85 years old, war hero. | 我的父亲 85岁 战争英雄 |
[13:31] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[13:32] | There’s a funeral this afternoon, military funeral | 下午要举行葬礼 军式葬礼… |
[13:35] | planes flying overhead, 21- gun salute. | 飞机头上飞 21响礼炮 |
[13:39] | Frank needs to borrow a suit for a couple of hours. | 弗兰克需要租套衣服用几个小时 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, we don’t loan suits, and we’re not open. | 对不起 我们不出租衣服 也还没开门 |
[13:45] | Darcy… Darcy, please. Come back. | 达茜 求你 帮帮忙 |
[13:48] | Darcy… is this yours? | 达茜… 这是你的吗? |
[13:56] | I just found it in the parking lot. | 我刚才在停车场发现的 |
[14:01] | It must’ve slipped right off your neck. | 一定是从你的脖子上滑落的 |
[14:06] | Don’t hit the curb. | 别撞到路牙 |
[14:13] | Now get out, walk around the back and hold the door open for me. | 现在下车 从后边绕过来给我开门 |
[14:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:28] | – What’s next? – Okay, stop grinning. | – 然后呢? – 好 不要咧嘴笑 |
[14:30] | When I get inside, you go back to the front seat and wait. | 我进去后 你回到车前座等我 |
[14:33] | Even if a cop comes and writes you a ticket | 即使警察来开罚单 |
[14:35] | you don’t move the car, understood? | 也不要挪动车 明白吗? |
[14:38] | Dad, wha- what’s all this for? | 爸 这都是为什么? |
[14:40] | You know why the Yankees always win, Frank? | 你知道为什么洋基队总是赢吗? |
[14:42] | ‘Cause they have Mickey Mantle? | 因为他们有米基·曼托? |
[14:44] | No, it’s ’cause the other teams can’t stop staring at those damn pinstripes. | 不 是因为其它队总盯着他们的条纹衣服看 |
[14:48] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[14:49] | The manager of Chase Manhattan Bank | 美国大通银行的经理 |
[14:52] | is about to open the door for your father. | 要给你父亲开门了 |
[14:57] | Mr. Abagnale, um | 阿巴戈内尔先生 |
[14:59] | we don’t usually loan money to people who have unresolved business with the IRs. | 我们通常不会贷款给那些有税务问题的人 |
[15:04] | That’s a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[15:05] | I hired the wrong guy to do my books. | 我用错了记账的人 |
[15:07] | A mistake, I… anybody could make it. | 是个任何人… 都可能犯的错误 |
[15:09] | I just need you guys to help me weather the storm. | 我只需要你们帮助我渡过难关 |
[15:13] | sir, you’re being investigated by the government for tax fraud. | 先生 你正因骗税问题被政府调查 |
[15:15] | My store is a landmark in New Rochelle. | 我的商店在新罗谢尔很有名 |
[15:18] | I have customers all over New York. | 我的客户遍布纽约 |
[15:21] | Well, you’re not a customer at Chase Manhattan. | 但你不是大通银行的客户 |
[15:22] | We don’t know you. | 我们不认识你 |
[15:24] | I’m sure your bank in New Rochelle, they know you, | 我确信新罗谢尔的银行认识你 |
[15:26] | – they could help you out. – My bank went out of business. | – 能帮你摆脱困境 – 我的银行倒闭了 |
[15:28] | Banks like this one put them out of business. | 像你们这样的银行使它们倒闭的 |
[15:30] | Now, I know I made a mistake, I admit that | 我知道我犯了个错误 我承认这点 |
[15:33] | but these people want blood. | 但这些人想吸血 |
[15:35] | They want my store. | 他们想要我的商店 |
[15:36] | They’ve threatened to put me in jail. | 甚至威胁过我说要把我投入监狱 |
[15:40] | This is America, right? I’m not a criminal. | 这是美国 对吗? 我不是罪犯 |
[15:43] | I’m a Medal of Honor winner a lifetime member | 我是新罗谢尔旋转俱乐部终身会员 |
[15:45] | of the New Rochelle Rotary Club. | 荣誉奖章获得者 |
[15:47] | All I’m asking is for you to help me beat these guys. | 我想求你做的就是帮我打败这些家伙 |
[15:50] | It’s not a question of winning and losing. It’s a question of risk. | 这不是输赢问题 而是风险问题 |
[15:55] | You’re the largest bank in the world. | 你们是世界上最大的银行 |
[15:57] | Where’s the fu… | 哪来… |
[15:59] | Whe… Where’s the risk? | 哪里… 哪里有风险? |
[16:06] | Dad, how could you just let him take our car like that? | 爸 你怎么能让他们像那样拿走我们的车? |
[16:09] | He didn’t take anything. We took him. He overpaid by $500. | 他多付了500美元 所以是我们拿了他的 |
[16:13] | Come on, Frank. | 得了 弗兰克 |
[16:15] | Let’s return the suit. | 我们去还衣服吧 |
[16:25] | This place is good. | 那地方不错 |
[16:27] | It’s small but, you know it’s going to be a lot less work. | 是小了些 但不用操那么多心 |
[16:31] | A lot less work for you. | 家务活少多了 |
[16:56] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[17:03] | Where’s your mother? | 你母亲呢? |
[17:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:08] | she said something about going to look for a job. | 她说什么要去找工作 |
[17:12] | What’s she gonna be | 她能做什么 |
[17:13] | a shoe salesman at a centipede farm? | 在蜈蚣农场卖鞋? |
[17:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[17:24] | You want some pancakes? | 你想要点薄饼吗? |
[17:26] | For dinner? On my son’s 16th birthday? | 在我儿子16岁生日这天 晚餐吃博饼? |
[17:30] | We’re not gonna eat pancakes. | 我们才不吃薄饼 |
[17:34] | Come on, why are you looking at me like that? You thought I forgot? | 你为什么那样看着我? 你以为我忘了? |
[17:38] | – I didn’t think you forgot. – I opened a checking account | – 我没以为你忘了 – 我以你的名义 |
[17:41] | in your name. | 开了个支票账户 |
[17:43] | I put $25 in the account so you can buy whatever you want. | 账户里存了25美元 随便你买什么 |
[17:46] | – Don’t tell your mother. – I won’t. | – 别告诉你母亲 – 我不会的 |
[17:48] | Thanks, Dad. | 多谢你 老爸 |
[17:51] | Didn’t that bank turn you down for a loan, though? | 那家银行不是拒绝给你贷款了吗? |
[17:54] | Yes, they all turned me down. | 是的 他们都拒绝我了 |
[17:57] | Then why you opening a banking account with them? | 那怎么还在那儿开户? |
[17:59] | Well, because one day, you’ll want something from these people | 因为迟早你会用到银行 |
[18:02] | a house, a car. | 贷款买房子 买车 |
[18:04] | They have all the money. | 他们控制这些钱 |
[18:10] | There’s 50 checks there, Frank… | 这有50张支票 弗兰克… |
[18:12] | which means, from this day on… | 也就是说 从今天开始… |
[18:17] | you’re in their little club. | 你就加入了他们的小俱乐部 |
[18:20] | I’m in their little club. | 我加入了他们的小俱乐部 |
[18:22] | You got that, you got it all. | 有了支票 就有了一切 |
[18:25] | It’s even got my name there, huh? | 上边甚至有我的名字 |
[18:29] | To the moon. | 一步登天 |
[18:31] | – To the moon! – To the moon. | – 一步登天! – 一步登天 |
[18:43] | see that? It’s just a school. | 看见了吗? 那只不过是所学校 |
[18:46] | No different than Westbourne. | 和西波恩中学没什么两样 |
[18:48] | Ma… you said you were going to quit. | 妈 你说过要戒烟的 |
[18:55] | Frankie, you don’t have to wear the uniform here. | 弗兰基 在这儿你不用穿校服 |
[18:59] | Why don’t you take off your jacket? | 为什么不脱了你的上衣呢? |
[19:02] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[19:09] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:10] | Oh, yes? | 什么事? |
[19:11] | Do you know where room 17 French is? | 你知道上法语课的17号教室在哪儿? |
[19:13] | Yeah, it’s… | 知道 在… |
[19:23] | But you frickin’ killed him. | 但是你竟杀了他 |
[19:28] | You selling encyclopedias? | 你在卖百科全书吗? |
[19:31] | Yeah, he looks like a substitute teacher. | 他看上去像位代课老师 |
[19:49] | Quiet down, people! | 安静 各位! |
[19:51] | My name is Mr. Abagnale! | 我是阿巴戈内尔先生! |
[19:53] | That’s Abagnale, not Abagnahlee | 是阿巴戈内尔 不是阿巴戈诺勒… |
[19:57] | not Abagnaylee, but Abagnale! | 也不是阿巴戈内勒 而是阿巴戈内尔! |
[20:01] | Now, somebody please tell me where you left off in your textbooks. | 现在 请哪位来告诉我上次讲到哪里了 |
[20:06] | Excuse me, people, if I need to ask again | 对不起 如果我需要再说一遍的话 |
[20:08] | I’m going to write up the entire class. | 我就要告你们全班的状 |
[20:09] | Take your seats! | 坐下! |
[20:16] | Chapter seven. | 第7章 |
[20:17] | Will you please open your textbooks to, uh, chapter eight | 请打开书到第8章… |
[20:20] | and we’ll get started? | 我们开始吧? |
[20:23] | Excuse me, what’s your name? | 对不起 你叫什么? |
[20:24] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[20:25] | Brad, why don’t you get up here in front of the class here | 布拉德 你为什么不站到教室前面 |
[20:29] | and read conversation number five? | 朗读第5段对话? |
[20:35] | “Les Francais sonts | “法国 |
[20:38] | uh, generalement | 呃 一般 |
[20:39] | dans leur pais que… | 在他们的国家… |
[20:41] | presque tout le monde a cette impression…” | 几乎每个人都有这样的感觉…” |
[20:45] | They sent for me. | 他们派我来的 |
[20:47] | They said they needed a sub for Roberta. | 他们说他们需要给罗伯塔找个 代课老师 |
[20:50] | I came all the way from… from Dixon. | 我老远从… 从狄克逊赶来 |
[20:53] | Well, uh, I always sub for Roberta. | 我总是给罗伯塔代课 |
[20:56] | Excuse me, why aren’t you reading? | 你为什么不读了? |
[20:59] | I’ll never come back to… to Bellarmine Jefferson again! | 我再也不来… 贝拉明·杰斐逊中学代课了! |
[21:03] | You tell them not to call me! | 你告诉他们别给我打电话! |
[21:04] | What do they think, it’s easy for a woman my age | 他们认为像我这样一把年纪的妇女 |
[21:07] | and all the money that it costs to travel? | 还花了我那么多路费容易吗? |
[21:09] | I tell you, they don’t give a damn. | 他们不会给我报销的 |
[21:11] | Mr. And Mrs. Abagnale | 阿巴内尔先生和夫人 |
[21:12] | this is not a question of your son’s attendance. | 这个问题不是关于你儿子出勤率的 |
[21:15] | I regret to inform you that for the past week | 我很抱歉的告诉你们 在过去的一周中 |
[21:19] | Frank has been teaching Mrs. Glasser’s French class. | 弗兰克替格拉瑟夫人教授了法语课 |
[21:24] | He what? | 他干什么了? |
[21:25] | Your son has been pretending to be a substitute teacher | 你们的儿子假装成代课老师 |
[21:30] | lecturing the students, uh, giving out homework. | 给学生们讲课 布置作业… |
[21:34] | Mrs. Glasser has been ill… | 格拉瑟太太病了… |
[21:35] | and there was some confusion with the real sub. | 而代课老师又无法上课 |
[21:40] | Your son held a teacher-parent conference yesterday | 昨天你们的儿子开了个家长会 |
[21:43] | and was planning a class field trip to a French bread factory in Trenton. | 准备安排到特伦顿的一家法国面包厂实习 |
[21:49] | Do you see the problem we have? | 你们明白了问题所在吗? |
[21:53] | – Mrs. Davenport? – Yeah. | – 达文波特小姐? – 是的 |
[21:55] | Uh, I have a note to miss fifth and sixth period today. | 我有个假条 不能上第5-6节课 |
[21:57] | – Doctor’s appointment. – One moment. | – 跟医生有预约 – 稍等一下 |
[21:59] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上回来 |
[22:03] | – Yes? – You should fold it. | – 什么? – 你应该把它折起来 |
[22:05] | What? | 你说什么? |
[22:06] | That note. It’s a fake, right? | 那个假条 是假的 对吗? |
[22:08] | You should fold it. | 你应该折起来 |
[22:09] | It’s… It’s a note from my mom. I have a doctor’s appointment. | 是我妈妈写的假条 我跟医生有预约 |
[22:11] | Yeah, but there’s no crease in the paper. | 对 但纸没有折痕 |
[22:14] | When your mom hands you a note to miss school | 你妈妈递给你假条时… |
[22:16] | the first thing you do is, you fold it and you put it in your pocket. | 一般是先折起来 再放进口袋里 |
[22:20] | I mean, if it’s real, where’s the crease? | 如果是真的 折痕在哪里? |
[22:33] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[22:50] | Ma, I’m home. | 妈 我回来了 |
[22:54] | Oh, you remember that girl Joanna | 还记得我和你说过的 |
[22:56] | I was telling you about? | 那个女孩乔安娜吗? |
[22:58] | I asked her out today. | 今天我跟她约会了 |
[23:01] | Think we’re going to go to the Junior Prom. | 我想我们要去参加3年级舞会 |
[23:05] | Ma, is this my driver’s license? | 妈 这是我的驾驶执照吗? |
[23:08] | That’s all there is, two bedrooms. | 只有这些 2间卧室 |
[23:10] | Oh, Frankie. | 哦 弗兰基 |
[23:12] | You remember Dad’s friend? | 你还记得爸爸的朋友吗? |
[23:14] | Jack Barnes? | 杰克·巴恩斯? |
[23:16] | From the club. | 俱乐部的 |
[23:17] | – Hello. – He came by looking for your father. | – 你好 – 他路过这里来看看你父亲 |
[23:21] | I was giving him a tour of the apartment. | 我带他看了房子 |
[23:23] | It’s very, uh, uh, spacious, Paula. | 很宽敞 葆菈 |
[23:31] | Dad’s at the store. | 爸爸在商店 |
[23:34] | so, Frank… you’re getting to look more like your old man every day. | 弗兰克… 你长得越来越像你父亲了 |
[23:42] | Thanks for the sandwich, Paula. | 谢谢你的三明治 葆菈 |
[23:46] | – I’ll see you later, eh? – Wait. | – 再见 – 等一下 |
[23:53] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[23:58] | Well, thanks, Frank. | 谢谢 弗兰克 |
[23:59] | Uh, that’s the President’s pin. | 这是主席别针 |
[24:02] | I’d be in deep trouble if I lost that. | 我要是丢了它 麻烦可就大了 |
[24:10] | I’ll see you all later, eh? | 再见 |
[24:22] | Are you hungry, Frankie? | 你饿吗 弗兰基? |
[24:24] | I’ll make you a sandwich. | 我给你做三明治 |
[24:34] | Jack wanted to talk business with your father. | 杰克想跟你父亲谈生意 |
[24:39] | He thinks we should get a lawyer and sue the government. | 他觉得我们应该找个律师控告政府 |
[24:43] | That is not legal what they’re doing to us. | 他们对我们做的不合法 |
[24:49] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 你怎么不说话? |
[24:58] | You’re not going to tell him… are you? | 你不会告诉他的… 是吗? |
[25:02] | No. | 不会 |
[25:04] | That’s right. | 那就对了 |
[25:06] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没有什么可说的 |
[25:08] | I’m going out for a few hours | 我要出去几个小时 |
[25:10] | to visit some old friends from the tennis club and… | 拜访一些网球俱乐部的朋友… |
[25:13] | when I get home, we’ll all have dinner together. | 我回家后 我们一起吃晚饭 |
[25:17] | Right? | 好吗? |
[25:19] | But you won’t say anything | 你什么也不会说 |
[25:20] | because it’s… it’s just silly, isn’t it? | 因为… 那样太傻 对吗? |
[25:24] | How could we sue anybody? | 我们怎么控告政府? |
[25:32] | Oh… do you need some money, Frankie? | 哦… 你需要点钱吗 弗兰基? |
[25:35] | A few dollars to buy some record albums? | 拿几美元去买些唱片? |
[25:38] | Here, take five dollars. | 给你5块钱 |
[25:42] | Or… Or ten. | 或者… 或者10块 |
[25:49] | You promised you were going to quit. | 你答应过要戒掉的 |
[26:11] | Ma, I’m home! | 妈 我回来了 |
[26:28] | You… You stay away from me, hear me? | 你… 你离我远点 听见了吗? |
[26:30] | You stay away from me… I don’t know who you are | 你离我远点… 我不知道你是谁 |
[26:32] | but if you ever come back here again… | 但如果你回来… |
[26:33] | Frankie! Frank, Frank, calm down, will you? | 弗兰基! 弗兰克 冷静点 好吗? |
[26:35] | I’m Dick Kesner. | 我叫迪克·科斯纳 |
[26:37] | Now, I want you to leave your things here | 我想让你把东西放这 |
[26:39] | and follow me into the next room, okay? | 跟我进另一间屋 |
[26:41] | They’re all waiting for you. | 他们都在等你 |
[26:45] | You don’t have to be scared. | 你不必害怕 |
[26:47] | I’m right here, Frank. I’ll always be here. | 我就在这里 弗兰克 我一直在这里 |
[26:50] | But there are laws. | 但是有法律 |
[26:52] | Everything in this country has to be legal. | 这个国家的每一件事都要合法 |
[26:54] | so what we need to do is make some decisions. | 所以我们要做些决定 |
[26:57] | That’s what Mr. Kesner is here for. | 科斯纳先生就是为这个来的 |
[26:59] | Many times these decisions are left up to the courts | 很多时候这些决定是由法庭来做的 |
[27:01] | but that can be very expensive, Frank | 但可能会很贵 弗兰克 |
[27:04] | – people fighting over their children. – Nobody is fighting. | – 人们为了孩子而打架 – 没人在打架 |
[27:06] | Look at me, Frank. Nobody is fighting. | 看着我 弗兰克 没人在打架 |
[27:12] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 到底怎么了? |
[27:14] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 到底怎么了? |
[27:17] | Do you remember your grandma, Eve? | 还记得你的祖母夏娃吗? |
[27:20] | she arrived this morning. | 她今天早晨到的 |
[27:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:32] | Do you understand what we’re saying to you, Frank? | 你明白我们在跟你讲什么吗 弗兰克? |
[27:37] | Your father and I are getting a divorce. | 我和你父亲要离婚了 |
[27:44] | Nothing’s gonna change. | 什么都不会改变 |
[27:45] | We’re still gonna see each other. | 我们还可以见面 |
[27:47] | stop it, please, Frank. Don’t interrupt. | 别说了 求你 不要打断 |
[27:49] | Frank, you don’t have to read all of this. | 你不必读完这些 |
[27:51] | Most of it’s for your parents… boring adult business… | 多数都是关于你父母的… 成年人间烦人的事情 |
[27:54] | but this paragraph right here, this is important | 但这段很重要 |
[27:56] | because it states who you’re gonna live with… | 因为它说的是离婚后你将跟谁在一起… |
[28:00] | after the divorce… | 离婚后… |
[28:02] | whose custody you will be in. | 你受谁的监护 |
[28:04] | And there’s a blank space right here. | 这里有个空白处 |
[28:08] | And I want you to go into the kitchen sit at the table | 你到厨房去 坐在桌前… |
[28:11] | and put a name down. | 写上父亲或母亲的名字 |
[28:13] | You can take as long as you want | 不要着急 |
[28:14] | but when you come back into this room… | 但是当你回到这个房间时… |
[28:16] | I want to see a name on that line. | 我想看见那条线上写好了名字 |
[28:18] | Frank, just write down a name and this will all be over. | 弗兰克 你只要写下个人名就行了 |
[28:22] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[28:24] | Dad, what name? | 爸 什么名字? |
[28:26] | Your mother or your father. | 你母亲或你父亲 |
[28:27] | Just put the name there. It’s as simple as that. | 把名字写在那里 就那么简单 |
[28:30] | And don’t look so scared. | 不要害怕 |
[28:32] | It’s not a test. | 这不是考试 |
[28:34] | There’s no wrong answer. | 不会答错 |
[28:51] | One ticket to Grand Central, please. | 请给一张到大中心的票 |
[28:53] | That’ll be $3.50, sir. | 3.50美元 先生 |
[28:56] | Is it okay if I write you a check? | 我付支票可以吗? |
[29:03] | Carl, when do I get to call my father? | 卡尔 我何时可以给父亲打电话? |
[29:07] | You can call him when we get to New York. | 到纽约后你就可以打给他 |
[29:08] | 1969年 法国 巴黎 | |
[29:09] | We leave for the airport in seven hours. | 我们7个小时后到飞机场 |
[29:13] | Until then, just sit there. | 别动 一直坐在那里 |
[29:15] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[29:17] | You know, Carl, on the other side of the hotel | 卡尔 旅馆的另外一侧有 |
[29:19] | they got suites that face the park. | 面对公园的套房 |
[29:23] | It’s the best room the FBI can afford. | 这是联邦调查局能担负的最好的房间了 |
[29:28] | It’s okay, I’ve stayed in worse. | 没关系 我原来呆的地方更差 |
[29:30] | Mr. Mudrick… | 马德里克先生… |
[29:32] | Mr. Mudrick, please. You have to listen. | 马德里克先生 求你 你得听我说 |
[29:33] | I don’t want to hear your story. | 我不想听你解释 |
[29:35] | This is two checks that bounced. | 2张支票退回来了 |
[29:37] | You know how much trouble I’m in? | 你知道我有多大的麻烦吗? |
[29:39] | No, but listen, I’m telling you, the bank, they made the mistake. | 不 听我说 我告诉你 是银行 银行犯了一个错误 |
[29:41] | I’ll write you another check right now! | 我马上再给你写张支票! |
[29:43] | What, do I look like I was born yesterday? | 我看上去像小孩子那么好骗吗? |
[29:45] | Look, it’s midnight, Mr. Mudrick. | 你看 现在是半夜 马德里克先生 |
[29:47] | – Where am I gonna go? – You’re a goddamn kid. Go home. | – 我能去哪儿? – 你是个孩子 回家去 |
[30:39] | I mean, I hope you understand. | 我希望你明白 |
[30:40] | My boss sent me to Brooklyn, then Queens. | 我的老板派我到布鲁克林区 然后到皇后区 |
[30:42] | Now he wants me in Long Island | 现在他想让我去长岛 |
[30:43] | to take a few clients out for a night on the town. | 带些顾客来城里玩一晚上 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry, but we’re not allowed to cash checks from other banks. | 对不起 我不能兑现其它银行的支票 |
[30:51] | How would we know if they were any good? | 没法确认它们有效 |
[30:52] | What did you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么名字来着? |
[30:54] | – Ashley. – Ashley. | – 阿什蕾 – 阿什蕾 |
[30:55] | you know what I found on the sidewalk out there? | 你知道我在外边人行道上发现了什么? |
[31:04] | Must’ve slipped right off your neck. | 一定是从你脖子上滑落的 |
[31:10] | Is there something I can help you with, son? | 有什么需要我帮助吗 年轻人? |
[31:14] | Well, you see, it’s my grandmother’s birthday next week | 下星期是我祖母的生日 |
[31:16] | and I want to get her something extra-special. | 我想送给她件什么特别的东西 |
[31:19] | Please, I mean it’s my midterm next week and my books were stolen. | 求你了 我下星期考试而书却丢了 |
[31:24] | Please, it’s just five dollars. | 求你了 只是5美元 |
[31:25] | No one would have to know. | 没人会知道的 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry, but we are not allowed | 对不起 但我们不允许 |
[31:30] | to take checks from people we don’t know. | 收不认识的人的支票 |
[32:14] | Pleasure to have you back, Captain Carlson. | 欢迎来到纽约 很高兴你回来了 机长 |
[32:16] | What do you think, Angelo? | 怎么样 安吉洛? |
[32:17] | The tomatoes are ripe this afternoon. | 番茄今天下午熟了 |
[32:27] | Well, what have we here? | 这是什么? |
[32:28] | – Can I have your autograph? – Ou betcha. | – 能签个名吗? – 肯定行 |
[32:30] | – Can I have your autograph, too? – You gonna be a pilot? | – 也能给我签名吗? – 你将来当飞行员? |
[32:33] | All right, then. | 好 签一个 |
[32:35] | There you go. Work hard in school. | 给你 在学校努力学啊. |
[32:37] | Dear Dad: | 亲爱的爸爸: |
[32:38] | I have decided to become an airline pilot. | 我已经决定去当飞行员 |
[32:41] | I have applied to all the big airlines | 我已经申请了所有的大航空公司 |
[32:43] | and I have several promising interviews lined up. | 有希望的面试已经排满日程了 |
[32:46] | How’s Mom? | 妈妈怎样? |
[32:47] | Have you called her lately? | 你最近给她打电话了吗? |
[32:49] | Love, your son, Frank. | 爱你的 儿子 弗兰克 |
[32:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:57] | I’m Frank Black from Murrow High school | 我是穆偌中学的弗兰克·布莱克 |
[32:59] | and I have an appointment with Mr. Morgan. | 我跟摩根先生有个预约 |
[33:02] | You’re the young man who’s writing the article for the school paper. | 你就是给学校的报纸写文章的年轻人 |
[33:05] | Yes, ma’am, that’s me. I want to know | 对 是我 我想知道 |
[33:06] | everything there is to know about being a pilot. | 关于成为飞行员的每一件事 |
[33:09] | What airports does Pan Am fly to? | 泛美公司都飞哪些飞机场? |
[33:12] | What does a pilot make in a year? | 飞行员一年收入多少? |
[33:13] | And who tells them where they’re gonna fly to? | 谁告诉他们往哪儿飞? |
[33:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Just take ’em one at a time. | 慢点 一个一个来 |
[33:16] | All right. What does it mean | 好的 这是什么意思 |
[33:18] | when one pilot says to another pilot: | 当一个飞行员问另一个飞行员: |
[33:20] | “What kind of equipment are you on?” | “你装备了些什么?” |
[33:22] | They just want to know what kind of aircraft you’re flying: | 他们想知道你们使用什么样的飞机: |
[33:23] | Is it a DC-8 707, Constellation? | 是DC-8还是707 或者星座式? |
[33:25] | And what about those I.D. badges that I’ve seen pilots wear? | 还有那些我见过的飞行员戴的徽章是干什么的? |
[33:28] | Well, every pilot has to have two things with him | 每个飞行员有两样东西必须 |
[33:31] | at all times: One is his airline personnel badge… | 随身携带 一个是航空公司的职员徽章… |
[33:33] | Looks just like this one here, from Pan Am… | 就像泛美航空公司的这个… |
[33:34] | the other one is their FAA license… | 另一个就是联邦航空局的执照… |
[33:37] | and that looks just like this. | 就像这个一样 |
[33:42] | Oh. Sir, do you think I can make a copy of this | 先生 我能复印一份这个 |
[33:44] | to put into my article? | 贴在我的文章里吗? |
[33:45] | Oh, Frank, you can have that one. It’s three years expired. | 弗兰克 你拿去吧 再有3年过期了 |
[33:48] | Aw, thanks! And what about your I.D. badge? | 谢谢 还有你的身份徽章呢? |
[33:51] | You have an extra one I could borrow? | 你还有没有一个多余的借给我? |
[33:52] | Oh, no, I can’t help you there. | 哦 不 那个我帮不了你 |
[33:53] | Those are special-ordered from Polaroid. | 要从宝丽来公司定制 |
[33:55] | The only way to get one of those | 唯一弄到它的办法 |
[33:56] | is to become a real live pilot for Pan American Airways. | 就是成为一名真的泛美公司的飞行员 |
[33:59] | 泛美航空 | |
[34:04] | Pan Am, may I help you? | 这是泛美公司 要我帮忙吗? |
[34:06] | Yeah, hello. I’m calling about a uniform. | 是的 你好 我打电话是为了一套制服 |
[34:09] | – Hold for Purchasing. – Thank you. | – 等我转到采购部 – 谢谢 |
[34:11] | Purchasing. | 采购部 |
[34:12] | Hi. I’m a copilot based out of san Francisco. | 我是一名来自旧金山基地的副驾驶员 |
[34:15] | I flew a flight into New York last night | 我昨晚飞到纽约 |
[34:17] | but the problem is… I’m headed out to, uh, Paris in three hours. | 但问题是… 我三小时后要去巴黎 马上要出发 |
[34:21] | How can we help you? | 你需要什么帮忙? |
[34:22] | I sent my uniform to be cleaned through the hotel | 我把我的制服送到酒店清洗 |
[34:26] | and I… I guess they must have lost it. | 但我… 我想他们给弄丢了 |
[34:28] | They lost a uniform. Happens all the time. | 他们丢了制服 这事经常发生 |
[34:30] | Go down to the Well-Built Uniform Company at Ninth and Broadway. | 去百老汇街19号 好工制服公司 |
[34:33] | They’re our uniform supplier. | 他们是我们的制服提供商 |
[34:34] | I’ll tell Mr. Rosen you’re coming. | 我会告诉罗森先生你要去 |
[34:37] | You look too young to be a pilot. | 你看上去当飞行员太年轻了 |
[34:39] | I’m a copilot. | 我是副驾驶员 |
[34:41] | Why so nervous? | 为什么这么紧张? |
[34:42] | How would you feel if you, uh | 你会有何感觉 如果你 |
[34:44] | Lost your uniform first week on the job? | 第一周刚上班就把制服丢了? |
[34:47] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[34:48] | Pan Am’s got lots of uniforms. | 泛美公司有的是制服 |
[34:50] | It’s gonna be $164. | 一共是164美元 |
[34:53] | Great. I’II, uh, I’ll write you a check. | 很好 我给你写张支票 |
[34:55] | sorry, no checks, no cash. | 对不起 不收支票 不收现金 |
[34:57] | You’ll have to fill in your employee I.D. number | 你得写下你的职员身份号码 |
[35:00] | and then I’ll bill Pan Am. | 我向泛美公司收帐 |
[35:01] | They’ll take it out of your next paycheck. | 然后他们再从你下次薪水中扣除 |
[35:06] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[35:09] | Dear Dad: | 亲爱的爸爸: |
[35:11] | You always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear. | 你总是告诉我一个诚实的人 没什么可怕的 |
[35:14] | So I’m trying my best not to be afraid. | 所以我尽量不去害怕 |
[35:16] | I’m sorry I ran away, but you don’t have to worry. | 对不起我离家出走了 但你不用担心 |
[35:20] | I’m gonna get it all back now, Daddy. | 我现在要把那些都找回来 爸爸 |
[35:22] | I promise. I’m going to get it all back. | 我保证 我要都找回来 |
[35:31] | Are you a real live pilot? | 你是真的飞行员吗? |
[35:33] | I sure am, little lady. What’s your name? | 我肯定是 小姐 你叫什么名字? |
[35:35] | – Celine. – Celine, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | – 席琳 – 席琳 很高兴见到你 |
[35:38] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[35:44] | 50 70 That’s fifty, seventy | |
[35:46] | eighty, ninety, one hundred dollars. | 80 90 100美元 |
[35:50] | You have yourself a great time in Paris. | 祝你在巴黎过得愉快 |
[35:52] | I always do. | 我总是过得愉快 |
[35:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:57] | I’m John Modiger. I manage this branch. | 我叫约翰·摩迪治 我管理这家分行 |
[36:00] | I want to thank you for coming in and using our institution. | 感谢你来到这里 使用我们的银行服务 |
[36:02] | Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, John. | 幸会 约翰 |
[36:03] | – I’ll be back again. – Good. | – 我还会来的 – 好 |
[36:05] | Have you stayed with us before? | 你以前住过我们酒店吗? |
[36:07] | Uh, no, I’ve been primarily based on the West Coast. | 不 我以前主要是在西海岸一带 |
[36:12] | Is it all right if I write you a check for the room? | 我可以给你写张支票付房钱吗? |
[36:14] | – No problem, sir. – Great. | – 没问题 先生 – 很好 |
[36:25] | I was also wondering if I could write you a personal check? | 我想知道 能否使用个人支票? |
[36:28] | For airline personnel, we cash personal checks up to $100. | 对于航空公司的职员 我们最多兑现100美元个人支票 |
[36:32] | Payroll checks we cash up to $300. | 薪水支票我们最多兑现300美元现金 |
[36:35] | Did you say $300 for a payroll check? | 你是说工资支票给兑现300美元? |
[36:43] | Dear Dad: | 亲爱的爸爸: |
[36:44] | I’ve decided to become a pilot for Pan American Airways… | 我已经决定要成为泛美航空公司的飞行员了… |
[36:48] | the most trusted name in the skies. | 泛美是天空中最值得信任的名字 |
[36:51] | They’ve accepted me into their training program | 他们已经接受我参加他们的培训 |
[36:53] | and told me that if I work hard | 并说如果我努力工作 |
[36:55] | I should earn my wings real soon. | 不久我就真要插上翅膀了 |
[36:57] | Please get in touch with Joanna Carlton from the tenth grade. | 请跟10年级的乔安娜·卡尔顿联系 |
[37:00] | Tell her I’m sorry that I could not take her to the Junior Prom. | 告诉他说我抱歉不能带她去3年级舞会 |
[37:03] | Love, your son, Frank. | 爱你的 儿子 弗兰克 |
[37:44] | – Hello, how are you? – Fine, thank you. | – 你好吗? – 很好 谢谢 |
[37:46] | I have a payroll check here I’d like to cash. | 我有一张薪水支票想兑现金 |
[37:49] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[37:52] | Uh, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[37:54] | I’m sure you hear this all the time but, | 我肯定你经常听人这么说 |
[37:56] | you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. | 但你的眼睛是我见过的最美丽的一双 |
[38:00] | Yeah, I do get that all the time. | 是 我经常听人这么说 |
[38:04] | How would you like it? | 你想兑现什么面额的钞票? |
[38:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[38:22] | We won’t have any cash until the banks open in an hour | 我们要等银行一小时后开门才有现金 |
[38:25] | but, uh, I’m sure | 但我肯定 |
[38:27] | they can cash your check at the airport. | 他们可以在飞机场给你兑现支票 |
[38:29] | The airport? | 飞机场? |
[38:31] | Who cashes checks at the airport? | 谁在飞机场兑现支票? |
[38:33] | Well, the airlines, sir. | 航空公司 先生 |
[38:35] | They’ve always taken care of their own. | 他们总是给自己兑现 |
[38:46] | – Hello. – Hi. Are you deadheading? | – 你好 – 你好 请问是要搭机吗? |
[38:49] | What? | 什么? |
[38:50] | Are you my deadhead to Miami? | 你要搭机去迈阿密吗? |
[38:55] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[38:57] | Yeah, I’m the deadhead. Here you go. | 是 我要搭机 给你 |
[39:00] | You’re a little late, but the jump seat is open. | 你有点晚了 但驾驶舱备用椅空着 |
[39:05] | You know it’s been awhile since I’ve done this. | 我干这一行已经有段时间了 |
[39:07] | Which one’s the jump seat again? | 但备用椅在哪? |
[39:11] | Have a nice flight. | 旅途愉快 |
[39:13] | Are you my deadhead? | 你要搭我的飞机吗? |
[39:17] | Frank, Captain Oliver. | 弗兰克 奥利弗机长 |
[39:19] | – John Larkin, the copilot. – Hello. | – 约翰·拉金 副驾驶 – 你好 |
[39:21] | Fred Tulley, flight engineer. | 福瑞德·塔利 飞机工程师 |
[39:22] | Frank Taylor, Pan Am. | 弗兰克·泰勒 泛美公司 |
[39:23] | Thanks for giving me a lift, boys. | 谢谢捎我一程 小伙子们 |
[39:25] | Go ahead and take a seat, Frank. We’re about to push. | 坐下吧 弗兰克 我们要起飞了 |
[39:28] | What kind of equipment you on, DC-8? | 你开哪种飞机 DC-8? |
[39:30] | Uh, 707. | 是707 |
[39:32] | You turning around on the redeye? | 你刚到就返回去? |
[39:35] | Uh, I’m jumping puddles for the next few months | 我下几个月要在洲际之间来回飞 |
[39:37] | trying to earn my keep running leapfrogs for the weak and weary. | 通过给那些又病又累的人替班 来多挣点钱 |
[39:40] | No shame in that. We all did it. | 没什么不好意思 我们都是这么过来的 |
[39:50] | – Have a seat. – Thank you. | – 坐吧 – 谢谢 |
[39:53] | Would you like a drink after takeoff? | 起飞后你想喝点什么吗? |
[39:55] | M-Milk? | 牛奶? |
[39:57] | – 80 knots. – Check. | – 速度: 80节 (时速150公里) – 确认 |
[39:59] | – V-one. – Rotate. | – 到达仰转速度 – 仰转 |
[40:04] | – V-two. – Positive rate. | – 到达爬升速度 – 正仰角 |
[40:06] | Gear up. | 收起落架 |
[40:08] | Dear Dad: | 亲爱的爸爸: |
[40:09] | Today was graduation. | 今天我毕业 |
[40:11] | I am now a copilot | 我现在是副驾驶 |
[40:12] | earning $1,400 a month plus benefits | 每月挣1400美元 外加福利 |
[40:16] | and the best part is | 而最好的一点是 |
[40:18] | they tell me my family can fly for free. | 他们告诉我说我的家里人可以免费飞 |
[40:20] | So tell Mom to pack her bags and buy a new swimsuit | 所以告诉妈妈去准备行李 买套新的泳衣 |
[40:24] | because I’m taking us all to Hawaii for Christmas. | 因为我要带你们去夏威夷过圣诞节 |
[40:27] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[40:28] | Aloha, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[40:31] | – Hello, deadhead. – Hello. | – 你好 免费乘客 – 你好 |
[40:32] | Enjoying your free ride? | 旅途愉快吗? |
[40:40] | Marci… | 玛茜… |
[40:43] | did you drop this? | 这个是你掉的吗 |
[40:48] | – Must’ve slipped right off your neck. – No… | – 一定是从你脖子上滑落下来的 – 不是… |
[40:52] | No! | 不是我的! |
[40:55] | No… | 不… |
[41:06] | Why are you stopping? | 为什么停下来? |
[41:10] | I want to tell you something, Marci. | 我想告诉你件事 玛茜 |
[41:14] | This is by far… | 这是到目前… |
[41:17] | the best date I have ever been on. | 我曾经有过的最好的约会 |
[41:42] | I’d like to open a Money Market, please. | 请帮我开一个货币市场账户 |
[41:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:52] | Welcome to Miami Mutual Bank. How may I help you? | 欢迎来迈阿密互助银行 能为您做点什么? |
[41:55] | My name is Frank Taylor. I’m a copilot for Pan Am. | 我叫弗兰克·泰勒 是泛美航空公司的副驾驶 |
[41:58] | I’d like to cash this check here, and then | 我想办理支票兑现 |
[42:02] | I’d like to take you out for a steak dinner. | 然后带你去吃牛排晚餐 |
[42:15] | And then we feed the checks into the MICR machine | 然后我们把支票放进磁性墨迹识别机里 |
[42:17] | which uses special ink | 它用一种特殊的墨水 |
[42:19] | to encode the account numbers on the bottom of the checks. | 在支票的底部给支票加编码 |
[42:23] | And where are these numbers? | 那些编码在哪里? |
[42:26] | They’re, um… right here. | 就在这儿 |
[42:28] | – Right there? – see? | – 在这儿? – 看到了吗? |
[42:33] | They’re called routing numbers. | 它们叫做路由编码 |
[42:35] | so where do the checks get routed to? | 那么这些支票要路由到哪里去呢? |
[42:38] | You know, I don’t exactly know. Nobody ever asked me that before. | 我不知道 从来没有人问过我 |
[42:43] | Our next item up for bid is also… | 我们下一个竞标的物品还是… |
[42:45] | from the Jersey Central Bank foreclosure. | 来自新泽西中心银行的抵押没收品 |
[42:47] | This is a MICR encoder a machine used to encode bank checks. | 这是台磁性墨迹识别机 用来给银行支票编码的 |
[42:51] | Do I have an opening bid? | 有起标价吗? |
[42:52] | Our unknown subject is a paperhanger who started working on the East Coast. | 我们的罪犯是个从东海岸开始的伪造支票者 |
[42:55] | In the last few weeks, this unsub has developed | 在过去的几个星期里 他发明了一种 |
[42:58] | a new form of check fraud which I’m calling “the float.” | 新型的支票欺诈手法 我称它”飘” |
[43:00] | What he’s doing is | 他的做法就是 |
[43:01] | he’s opening checking accounts at various banks, | 在不同的银行开支票帐户 |
[43:04] | then changing the MICR ink routing numbers | 然后涂改那些在支票 |
[43:05] | at the bottom of those checks. | 底部的编码 |
[43:07] | Next slide, please. | 请播放下一张 |
[43:09] | Next slide, please. | 下一张 |
[43:11] | Uh, the remote thing is broken. | 遥控器坏了 |
[43:12] | You’ll have to do it by hand. | 你得手动 |
[43:13] | FBI总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[43:14] | You’ve gotta… try the… | 你必须… 试… |
[43:16] | Agent Mullen, it should be… | 马伦探员 它因该… |
[43:17] | it should be the square button just there by the side. | 应该是侧面的那个方按钮 |
[43:20] | This carousel doesn’t work. | 转盘不好用 |
[43:21] | It’s a bad carousel you got there. | 是个坏转盘 |
[43:22] | – Thank you, Agent Mullen. – Got to move it manually. | – 谢谢 马伦探员 – 只能用手动 |
[43:24] | This is a map of the 12 banks of the U.s. Federal Reserve. | 这是美联储的12个银行分布图 |
[43:28] | slide. | 下一张 |
[43:30] | MICR scanners at every bank | 每个银行的识别机的扫描仪 |
[43:32] | read these numbers at the bottom of a check… slide… | 读取支票底部的这些数字… 下一张… |
[43:35] | and then, ship that check off to its corresponding branch. | 然后把支票发送到相关的银行兑现 |
[43:38] | Carl, for those of us who are unfamiliar with bank fraud, | 卡尔 对我们这些不熟悉银行诈骗的 |
[43:42] | you mind telling us what the hell you’re talking about? | 你能不能告诉我们你他妈在讲什么? |
[43:45] | The East Coast branches are numbered zero-one to zero-six. | 东海岸分行的编号是从01到06 |
[43:49] | The central branch is zero-seven, zero-eight | 中部地区分行的编号是07到08 |
[43:51] | so on, so forth. | 如此类推 |
[43:52] | You mean those numbers on the bottom of a check | 底部的那些号码 |
[43:53] | actually mean something? | 有什么实际意思吗? |
[43:54] | All of this was in the report I filed two days ago. | 所有这些都是我两天前做的报告 |
[43:57] | If you change… a zero-two to a one-two | 如果你把… 02改成12 这就意味着 |
[44:02] | that means that check, which was cashed in New York | 这就意味着在纽约提现金的支票 |
[44:04] | is not go to the New York Federal Branch | 不会再转到纽约联邦分行了 |
[44:06] | but it is rerouted all the way to the san Francisco Federal Branch. | 而是会被转到都回到旧金山分行 |
[44:10] | The bank doesn’t even know the check has bounced for two weeks | 银行在两个星期里 不会知道支票已被退回了 |
[44:13] | which means our unsub can stay in one place | 这就意味着我们的犯人会待在一个地方 |
[44:16] | paper the same city over and over again | 在同一个城市不断重施故技 |
[44:17] | while his checks circle the country. | 直至支票送经全国 |
[44:19] | You know, you want to talk to my wife. | 你应该和我的太太谈谈 |
[44:22] | she’s the one balances the checkbook at our house. | 我们家她管支票本 |
[44:30] | Next slide. | 下一张 |
[44:38] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[44:42] | My son, the birdman. | 我的孩子 飞行员 |
[44:44] | some uniform, Frank. | 穿制服了 |
[44:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[44:47] | Nice. | 很好 |
[44:49] | sit down. | 坐吧 |
[44:53] | so, Dad… Daddy, have you gotten the postcards? | 爸爸… 你收到明信片了吗? |
[44:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:57] | This fork is ice cold. | 这叉子冰凉 |
[44:59] | No, no, Dad, th-that’s a chilled salad fork. | 不 爸爸 那是冰镇的吃沙拉用的叉子 |
[45:03] | It’s a fancy restaurant, you know. | 这是个高档餐厅 你知道 |
[45:11] | Well, here… | 这儿… |
[45:14] | – I-I got you something. – What’s that? | – 我有东西送你 – 什么东西? |
[45:17] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[45:23] | You know what those are, right? | 你知道那些是什么 对吧? |
[45:26] | Those are the keys to a 1965 Cadillac DeVille convertible. | 那是一辆1965年卡迪拉克敞篷车的钥匙 |
[45:31] | Brand-new, Dad. | 全新的 爸爸 |
[45:32] | Red with white interior | 车身红色 车内白色 |
[45:34] | split seats, air conditioning, the works. | 分开的座位 空调 全套的配置 |
[45:38] | Are you giving me a Cadillac? | 你送给我一辆卡迪拉克? |
[45:40] | Yeah. I’m giving you a Cadillac. | 我送给你一辆卡迪拉克 |
[45:42] | Dad, sh-she’s parked downstairs. | 爸爸 它就停在楼下 |
[45:44] | When we’re done eating lunch | 我们吃完午饭后 |
[45:45] | why don’t you, you know, drive on over to Mom’s house | 就开到妈妈那里去… |
[45:48] | pick her up, take a little joyride? | 带上她兜兜风 |
[45:50] | Do you know what would happen if the IRs found out | 如果税务局发现我开辆新的双门轿车到处跑 |
[45:53] | I was driving around in a new coupe? | 你知道会发生什么? |
[45:57] | I took the train here, Frank. | 我坐火车来的 弗兰克 |
[45:59] | I’m taking the train home. | 也要坐火车回去 |
[46:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[46:11] | I have plenty of money. | 我有很多钱 |
[46:13] | You know, if you ever, ever need anything… | 你知道 需要什么尽管讲… |
[46:16] | You worried? | 你担心我? |
[46:17] | About me? | 担心我? |
[46:19] | No, I’m not… I’m not worried. | 不 我不是… 我不是担心 |
[46:21] | You think I can’t buy my own car? | 你觉得我自己买不起车? |
[46:24] | Two mice fell in a bucket of cream, Frank. | 两只老鼠掉进奶油桶里 弗兰克 |
[46:29] | Which one am I? | 我是哪只? |
[46:30] | You’re that second mouse. | 你是第二只老鼠 |
[46:35] | I went by the store today. | 我今天路过商店 |
[46:38] | I had to close the store for awhile. | 我不得不把商店关几天 |
[46:40] | It’s all about timing, Frank. | 只是个时间问题 弗兰克 |
[46:42] | The goddamn government knows that. | 狗屁政府清楚这点 |
[46:43] | They hit you when you’re down. | 他们落井下石 |
[46:45] | I wasn’t going to let them take it from me, so I just… | 我不想让他们把商店夺走 所以我就… |
[46:48] | shut the doors myself, called their bluff. | 干脆自己关了店门 看他们能把我怎样 |
[46:55] | sooner or later, they’ll forget about me. | 早晚他们是要忘了我的 |
[46:58] | I understand, I… | 我明白 |
[47:01] | Have you told Ma? | 你告诉妈了吗? |
[47:05] | she’s so stubborn, your mother. | 你母亲 她很固执 |
[47:12] | Don’t worry. I’m not going to let her go without a fight. | 不要担心 我不会不劝她就让她走的 |
[47:15] | I been fighting for us… | 我要劝她为我们留下… |
[47:20] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[47:24] | since the day we… we met. | 从我们… 我们相遇的那天起 |
[47:27] | Daddy, out of all those men | 爸爸 在那些人当中 |
[47:29] | you were the one that took her home, remember that. | 是你赢得了妈妈的心 记得吗? |
[47:32] | 200 men, sitting in that tiny social hall watching her dance. | 200人坐在那个小厅里看她跳舞 |
[47:40] | What was the name of that town? | 那个小镇叫什么名字来着? |
[47:42] | – Montrichard, Dad. – Yeah. | – 曼沙 爸爸 – 是的 |
[47:44] | I didn’t speak a word of French | 我一句法语也不会说 |
[47:47] | and six weeks later, she was my wi… | 而六个星期后 她成了我的妻子… |
[47:52] | she’s your wife. | 她还是你的妻子 |
[47:55] | My son bought me a Cadillac today. | 我儿子今天给我买了辆卡迪拉克 |
[47:59] | I think that calls for a toast. | 我想该为此干一杯 |
[48:10] | To the best damn pilot in the sky. | 为了天空中最好的飞行员 |
[48:13] | It’s not what you think. | 不像你想的那样 |
[48:15] | I’m just a copilot. | 我只是名副驾驶 |
[48:18] | You see these people staring at you? | 你看见这些人在注视你吗? |
[48:24] | These are the most powerful people in New York City | 这些是纽约市最有权势的人 |
[48:28] | and they keep peeking over their shoulders | 他们总是越过肩膀偷看 |
[48:30] | wondering where you’re going tonight. | 想知道今晚你去哪里 |
[48:33] | Where you going, Frank? | 你要去哪里 弗兰克? |
[48:35] | Dad, nobody’s staring at me. | 爸爸 没有人在盯着我 |
[48:37] | some place exotic? | 什么奇异的地方吗? |
[48:42] | Just tell me where you’re going. | 告诉我你要去哪里 |
[48:46] | Los An… Hollywood. | 洛杉… 好莱坞 |
[48:49] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞 |
[48:56] | The rest of us… | 我们其余的人… |
[48:58] | really are suckers. | 真是笨蛋 |
[49:07] | so, I got on this red dress and these high heels, right? | 所以我穿了这红衣服和高跟鞋 对吗? |
[49:09] | And I got a bra, like, out here, okay? | 我外边这儿戴了胸罩 |
[49:11] | And I’m chasing these two Puerto Rican guys | 我追两个波多黎各人 |
[49:11] | 加利福尼亚 好莱坞 | |
[49:13] | through the park. | 在公园里 |
[49:13] | They got a suitcase filled with bank robbery loot. | 他们拎一个装满了从银行抢来的钱的箱子 |
[49:16] | Okay, I’m screaming out, “FBI, freeze!” | 我大喊: “联邦调查局 不许动! “ |
[49:18] | And I’m reaching for my gun, but I can’t find it in the bra. | 我去拿枪 却发现不在胸罩里 |
[49:21] | It’s so damn big | 它太他妈大了 |
[49:22] | I thought I was going to shoot my tits off. | 我想我会不会把乳头射掉 |
[49:27] | You know, that’s a funny story. | 这是个有趣的故事 |
[49:28] | People always laugh at that story. | 别人总是被逗笑 |
[49:30] | Let me ask you a question, Mr. Amdursky. | 让我问你一个问题 阿穆德斯基先生 |
[49:32] | If you were having so much fun undercover | 如果你觉得当便衣很有意思 |
[49:34] | why did you transfer to bank fraud? | 那你为什么转到银行诈骗科? |
[49:36] | I didn’t transfer. | 不是我要求转的 |
[49:37] | I was censured and reassigned. | 我受责难被重分配的 |
[49:40] | It’s like being punished. I was punished. | 就像是受罚了 我就受罚了 |
[49:42] | I screwed up in the field. | 我出外勤时犯了个错误 |
[49:43] | What about you, Mr. Fox? | 你呢 福克斯先生 |
[49:45] | Were you… punished for screwing up in the field? | 有没有在出外勤时 因为犯错而受罚过? |
[49:47] | Oh, no, no, no, I’ve never worked in the field before. | 没有 我以前从没穿便衣去调查过 |
[49:49] | I audited background investigations of Department of Justice clerical applicants. | 我在司法部的文职申请部审计背景调查 |
[49:54] | Well, that’s just great. I ask for a team | 真是太好了 我要一队便衣 |
[49:55] | and they drag the bottom of the Pacific. | 结果他们给我派了两个不称职的人 |
[49:58] | You mind if I ask you a question, Agent Handratty? | 我能问你个问题吗 汉拉蒂探员? |
[50:01] | How come you’re so serious all the time? | 你为什么总是那么严肃? |
[50:02] | Does it bother you, Mr. Amdursky? | 这干扰你了吗 阿穆德斯基先生? |
[50:06] | Yeah. Yeah, it does bother me. | 对 是干扰我了 |
[50:07] | Does it bother you, Mr. Fox? | 干扰你了吗 福克斯先生? |
[50:09] | A little, I guess. | 我想有一点 |
[50:12] | Well, would you like to hear me tell a joke? | 你们想听我讲个笑话吗? |
[50:16] | Yeah. Yeah, we’d love to hear a joke from you. | 想 我们很想听你讲个笑话 |
[50:21] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚敲门 |
[50:22] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[50:27] | Go fuck yourselves. | 去你妈的 |
[50:37] | Tall and tan and young and lovely | 年轻可爱 高挑棕肤 |
[50:40] | The girl from Ipanema… | 这来自依帕内玛的女孩 |
[50:42] | He cashed three checks. They all cleared. | 他兑换了三张支票 都取到钱了 |
[50:45] | I was going to deposit this one today. | 我今天打算存这张 |
[50:48] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想有麻烦 |
[50:51] | No trouble. | 没有麻烦 |
[50:53] | No trouble at all. | 一点也没有 |
[50:55] | We’ll just take this check and be on our way. | 我们就拿着这张支票上路了 |
[50:56] | – Thank you. – Good. | – 谢谢 – 很好 |
[50:58] | Because I don’t want my customers harassed. | 因为我不想让我的顾客受到干扰 |
[51:03] | What are you saying, he’s still here? | 你在说什么 他仍然在这儿吗? |
[51:07] | 201. | 201房间 |
[51:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:12] | – Corner here. – Oh, thanks, son. | – 到转弯了 – 谢谢 儿子 |
[51:16] | – some steps. – steps. | – 有楼梯 – 楼梯 |
[51:22] | Hey, Mr. Murphy, how are you? | 墨菲先生 你好吗? |
[51:24] | – Is that Frank? – Yeah, it’s Frank. | – 是弗兰克吗? – 是我 |
[51:25] | – Hey, Frank, how are you? – How’s the knee? | – 弗兰克 你好吗? – 您膝盖怎么样了? |
[51:27] | Come on, I’ll race you right now. | 得了 我现在就跟你赛跑 |
[51:30] | – Take care. – Okay, Frank. | – 小心点 – 好的 |
[51:33] | Come on, Carl, this guy’s a pen and ink man. | 得了 卡尔 这个家伙是个文人 |
[51:35] | A goddamn paperhanger. He doesn’t even carry a gun. | 这个该死的裱糊工 他连枪都没带 |
[51:37] | Why can’t we go with you, Carl? | 我们为什么不和你一起走 卡尔? |
[51:38] | You just keep your eyes open, do your job and I’ll buy you both a Good Humor bar. | 打起精神好好干 我会给你俩买冰激凌吃 |
[51:52] | It’s all right, ma’am. FBI. | 没事 夫人 联邦调查局 |
[51:57] | 201… 201, 201. | 201室… 201室 201室 |
[52:11] | FBI! | 联邦调查局! |
[52:22] | FBI! | 联邦调查局! |
[52:24] | Come out of the bathroom! | 从卫生间出来! |
[52:27] | step out of the bathroom! | 从卫生间出来! |
[52:33] | Hands on your head. | 手放在头上 |
[52:34] | Oh, that’s the new IBM selectric. | 是新的IBM电动打字机 |
[52:36] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[52:37] | You can change the print type in five seconds. | 五秒钟内就能改变打印格式 |
[52:38] | – Shut up! – Just pop out the ball. | – 闭嘴! – 只是突出了个球. |
[52:40] | Put your hands on your head! Put your hands…! | 把手放到头上! |
[52:42] | You know, he’s got over 200 checks here, a gallon | 他有200多张支票 1加仑印度墨水 |
[52:44] | – of India ink, drafting. – Hands on your head! | – 还有草图 – 举起手! |
[52:46] | Even has little payroll envelopes addressed to himself | 甚至发自泛美的薪水信封都写着 |
[52:48] | – from Pan Am. – Put it down! Drop it! | – 他自己的地址 – 放下! 扔掉! |
[52:49] | Relax. | 放松点! |
[52:51] | You’re late, all right? My name’s Allen, Barry Allen | 你来晚了 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[52:54] | United states secret service. | 美国特情局的 |
[52:55] | Your boy just tried to jump out the window. | 你的嫌疑犯刚才想从窗户跳出去 |
[52:57] | My partner has him in custody downstairs. | 被我同伴拘捕了 |
[52:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你少鬼扯 |
[53:01] | You think the FBI are the only ones on this guy? | 你以为只有联邦调查局在追捕他吗? |
[53:03] | I mean, come on. | 我的意思是说 |
[53:04] | Come on, he’s dabbling in government checks here. | 别争了 他在这里还在伪造政府支票 |
[53:07] | We’ve been following a paper trail on this guy | 我们是根据这张才跟踪到他的 |
[53:09] | for months now. | 已经有好几个月了 |
[53:11] | Hey, you mind taking that gun out of my face? | 你介意把枪从我的脸上移开吗? |
[53:13] | Please. Really. I mean, it makes me nervous. | 拜托了 真的 这让我感觉紧张 |
[53:15] | – Let me see some credentials. – Yeah, sure. | – 让我看看你的证件 – 当然 |
[53:21] | Take my whole wallet. | 把我的钱包都拿去吧 |
[53:23] | You want my gun, too? Come over here. Take my gun. | 你还想要我的枪? 你来拿好了 |
[53:27] | Hey, hey, look, just do me a favor. Take a look outside. Look. | 帮个忙 看窗外 看 |
[53:30] | Look out the window. | 看看窗外 |
[53:31] | My partner’s walking him to the car as we speak… Look. | 我的同伴正押着他走向那车… 看 |
[53:37] | Old guy almost pissed in his pants when I came through the door. | 在我进来时 老家伙差点尿裤子 |
[53:40] | He jumped right through the window onto the hood of my car. | 他直接从这窗户跳到我的车上 |
[53:44] | – Hey, Murph? – Yeah? | – 嘿 墨菲? – 嗯? |
[53:45] | Call the LAPD again. | 给洛杉矶警察局打电话 |
[53:47] | I don’t want people walking through my crime scene. | 我不想让人走进我的犯罪现场 |
[53:52] | I didn’t expect the secret service on this. | 我没想到特情局卷了进来 |
[53:54] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[53:56] | Well, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[53:58] | Handratty, Carl Handratty. | 汉莱提 卡尔·汉莱提 |
[54:06] | Mind if I see some identification? | 我能看一下你的证件吗? |
[54:08] | – sure. – You never can be too careful these days. | – 当然 – 小心驶得万年船 |
[54:13] | Well, tough luck, Carl. | 运气不好 卡尔 |
[54:15] | Five minutes earlier you would’ve landed yourself a pretty good collar. | 早来5分钟 你就能抓个正着 |
[54:18] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[54:19] | Ten seconds later, and you’d have been shot. | 要是晚来10秒钟 就被打死了 |
[54:22] | Mind if I come downstairs with you? | 介意我跟你一起去吗? |
[54:24] | – I got to take a look at this guy. – Sure thing. | – 我得看看这家伙 – 当然行 |
[54:26] | Just, uh, do me a favor and sit tight for a second | 帮个忙 在这等我一下 |
[54:28] | while I get this evidence downstairs. | 我下楼去取证据 |
[54:30] | You know, I don’t want some maid walking through here and making the bed. | 我不想让服务员进来铺床 |
[54:33] | – LAPD should be here any sec. – Wait. | – 洛杉矶警察局的人随时会到 – 等等 |
[54:40] | Your wallet. | 你的钱包 |
[54:42] | You hang onto it for a minute. I trust you. | 替我保管一会儿 我相信你 |
[55:04] | secret service. | 特情局 |
[55:50] | Oh, goddamn it! | 哦 见鬼! |
[55:53] | It was stupid. | 真愚蠢 |
[55:55] | I made a stupid mistake. | 我犯了个愚蠢的错误 |
[55:57] | Forget about it. | 别想了 |
[55:59] | There are hundreds of unknown subjects out there. | 还有百多宗没破的案件 |
[56:01] | I-I can get this guy, Sean. | 我能抓住这家伙 肖恩 |
[56:03] | The worst thing a paperhanger can do is show his face. | 造假的人所做的最糟糕的事 就是被人看见脸 |
[56:05] | I read the report. | 我看了报告 |
[56:07] | six feet tall, brown hair, 27 to 30 years of age | 1米80高 棕色头发 27到30岁之间 |
[56:10] | 160 pounds. | 70公斤 |
[56:11] | This could be almost anybody. | 这样的人到处都是 |
[56:12] | I heard his voice, Sean, I saw his face. | 我听见了他的声音 看到了他的脸 |
[56:14] | There’s nothing for him to hide behind anymore. | 他没有什么可掩藏的了 |
[56:18] | Just be careful. | 小心些 |
[56:20] | You got 12 years in. | 你干了12年了 |
[56:21] | Nobody bothers you down on the first floor. | 没有人干扰你的工作 |
[56:23] | You practically wrote the book on bank fraud. | 你写了那本银行诈骗案的书 |
[56:25] | That’s the kind of thing that can make you section chief someday. | 那会让你有一天成为部门主管的 |
[56:28] | Just don’t put yourself in this type of position. | 不要把自己放到那种位置上 |
[56:32] | What type of position? | 哪种位置? |
[56:35] | Position of being humiliated. | 受辱的位置 |
[56:46] | sean, would you like to hear me tell a joke? | 你想听我讲个笑话吗? |
[56:50] | Yeah, sure. | 说吧 |
[56:52] | Knock, knock! | 咚咚敲门 |
[56:57] | so, my- my next question is, when a pilot retires | 我的下个问题是 飞行员退休后 |
[57:01] | uh, Pan Am sends them a check every single month? | 泛美每个月都给他们发张支票吗? |
[57:04] | Uh, yeah, pension program sends a check and benefits. | 对 按养老金计划给他们发支票和福利 |
[57:07] | How much is that check for? | 支票上有多少钱? |
[57:09] | Uh, kid, I’m really not in the mood for this right now. | 我现在没有心情谈这个 |
[57:11] | This skywayman’s driving me crazy. | 那个空中强盗都快把我搞疯了 |
[57:13] | Who’s the skywayman? | 哪个强盗? |
[57:14] | Ah, some nut that’s flying around the country posing as a Pan Am pilot. | 一个假扮成泛美飞行员 到处飞的疯子 |
[57:17] | There’s a column about him in the paper today. | 今天报纸有他的一个栏目 |
[57:27] | I keep telling them this is not my problem. | 我不断告诉他们说这不是我的问题 |
[57:28] | This guy doesn’t even fly Pan Am. | 这家伙甚至不飞泛美 |
[57:31] | Flies everybody else. | 他飞别的公司 |
[57:32] | Flies United, TWA, Continental, Eastern… | 他飞联合 环球 大陆 东部… |
[57:36] | The skywayman. | 空中强盗 |
[57:38] | Newspaper loves this clown. | 报界喜欢这小丑 |
[57:41] | They call him “the James Bond of the sky.” | 他们称他为空中的詹姆斯·邦德 |
[57:46] | – Did you say…? – Bond, James Bond. | – 你说…? – 邦德 詹姆斯.邦德 |
[57:59] | Tell me, Joan, why does he do it? | 告诉我 琼 他为什么那样做? |
[58:01] | – He likes to win. – Come on, come on. | – 他喜欢赢 – 快点 快点 |
[58:03] | We’ll be landing in 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟就会着陆. |
[58:05] | Do you want to play it easy or the hard way? | 你想玩简单的还是玩难的? |
[58:08] | And this isn’t a tranquilizer. | 这不是镇静剂. |
[58:10] | Well, Pussy, you do know a lot more about planes than guns. | 好了 普茜 你对飞机的了解要比枪多得多 |
[58:14] | Hello, Pussy. | 你好 普茜 |
[58:16] | – Now, you’re sure this is the suit, right? – Positive. | – 你肯定是这种西装? – 肯定 |
[58:19] | It’s the exact suit he wore in the movie. | 跟他在电影里穿的完全一样 |
[58:21] | Okay. I’ll take three. | 好 我买3套 |
[58:24] | Certainly, Mr. Fleming. | 没问题 弗莱明先生 |
[58:25] | Now what you need is one of those | 现在你缺的就是一辆 |
[58:27] | little foreign sports cars that he drives. | 他开的那种外国小跑车 |
[58:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[59:03] | Haven’t I seen you before? | 我以前见过你吗? |
[59:07] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[59:09] | A couple years ago, I was on the cover of Seventeen. | 几年以前我上过《17岁》的封面 |
[59:15] | You’re that model, right? Cheryl. | 你是那个模特 对吗? 谢丽尔 |
[59:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[59:18] | The guys used to put your picture on their lockers. | 我同学总喜欢把你的照片贴在存衣柜里 |
[59:23] | Isn’t that your silver car I saw parked out front? | 我看见的停在外面的那辆银色轿车 是你的吗? |
[59:26] | Yeah. One of them. | 对 其中一辆 |
[59:32] | so, think I could get an autograph? | 所以 能给我签个名吗? |
[59:39] | Do you have a pen in your room? | 你房间里有笔吗? |
[1:00:20] | Man like you can buy anything he wants. | 像你这样的人可以买任何想要的东西 |
[1:00:35] | He buys a deck of cards at the hotel gift shop. | 他在旅馆的礼品店里买了一副纸牌 |
[1:00:41] | Well, you want to see a card trick? | 你想看我耍扑克把戏吗? |
[1:00:45] | How much did these cards cost? | 这扑克价值多少钱? |
[1:00:49] | Oh, 55 cents, I think. | 我想55分吧 |
[1:00:54] | And if they sold me downstairs at the hotel gift shop… | 如果楼下旅馆的礼品店里把我卖了… |
[1:01:00] | how much would you pay? | 你会付多少钱? |
[1:01:03] | I’m sor… | 对… |
[1:01:05] | I’m sorry, how mu… how much would I pay for what? | 对不起 我给什么付多少钱? |
[1:01:11] | The entire night. | 一整夜 |
[1:01:15] | How much would you pay me for the entire night? | 我陪你一整晚你付我多少钱? |
[1:01:23] | Cheryl, I… I really don’t know. | 谢丽尔 我… 我真不知道 |
[1:01:27] | Don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[1:01:33] | Make me an offer. | 出个价 |
[1:01:43] | $300? | 300美元? |
[1:01:46] | Go fish. | 抓牌 |
[1:01:51] | Uh, 500 dollars? | 500美元? |
[1:01:54] | Go fish. | 抓牌 |
[1:01:57] | $600. | 600美元? |
[1:01:59] | Go fish. | 抓牌! |
[1:02:04] | $1,000. | 1000美元 |
[1:02:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:02:11] | $1,000. | 1000美元 |
[1:02:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:02:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:02:19] | Wait a second. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪儿? |
[1:02:21] | I’m going downstairs to cash a check. | 我下楼去兑现支票 |
[1:02:25] | You think this hotel is going to cash a $1,000 check | 你想旅馆能给你兑现1000美元支票? |
[1:02:27] | at 3:00am? | 凌晨3点? |
[1:02:31] | It’s a New York savings and Loan check. | 是张纽约储蓄和贷款支票 |
[1:02:33] | It’s like gold. They’ll cash it. | 像金子一样 他们会给兑现的 |
[1:02:36] | Don’t you think they might get a little suspicious? | 你不觉得他们可能会产生点怀疑吗? |
[1:02:38] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[1:02:41] | It’s a cashier’s check. Endorse it over to me. | 是银行开出的支票 背书给我 |
[1:02:43] | No. I couldn’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[1:02:46] | see, this check is for $1,400. | 这张支票是1400美元的 |
[1:02:48] | We agreed upon $1,000. | 我们谈好的价是1000美元 |
[1:02:51] | Why don’t I give you back $400 | 为什么我不能给你400美元 |
[1:02:54] | and you give me that check? | 然后你给我那支票呢? |
[1:02:58] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[1:03:31] | Does this belong to anybody? | 这是谁的吗? |
[1:03:50] | This is Handratty. Merry Christmas. | 我是汉莱提 圣诞快乐 |
[1:03:52] | Hello, Carl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[1:03:54] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:03:58] | Barry Allen, secret service. | 巴里·艾伦 特情局的 |
[1:04:01] | I’ve been trying to track you down now for the last couple of hours. | 过去几个小时里 我一直在找你 |
[1:04:05] | What do you want? | 你想要怎样? |
[1:04:07] | I wanted to apologize for what happened in Los Angeles. | 我想为在洛杉矶发生的事向你道歉 |
[1:04:12] | No, no, you don’t apologize to me. | 不 不要向我道歉 |
[1:04:14] | Do you always work on Christmas Eve, Carl? | 你平安夜也总是在工作吗? |
[1:04:17] | I volunteered… | 我自愿… |
[1:04:19] | so men with families could go home early. | 所以有家的人可以早点回家了 |
[1:04:22] | Looked like you were wearing a wedding ring | 好像你戴着个结婚戒指来的 |
[1:04:24] | I thought maybe you had a family. | 我以为你有家呢 |
[1:04:27] | No. No family. | 不 我没有家 |
[1:04:30] | You want to talk to me… | 你想跟我… |
[1:04:32] | – let’s talk face-to-face. – All right. | – 我们见面谈吧 – 行 |
[1:04:35] | I’m at my suite at the Stuyvesant Arms, room 3113. | 我在斯戴弗桑阿姆斯的办公室 3113房间 |
[1:04:39] | In the morning, I leave for Las Vegas for the weekend. | 早上我要出发 去拉斯维加斯度周末 |
[1:04:45] | You think you’re going to get me again? | 你想再耍我一次吗? |
[1:04:47] | You’re not going to Vegas. | 你去不了拉斯维加斯 |
[1:04:49] | You’re not in the stuyvesant Arms. | 你也不在斯戴弗桑阿姆斯 |
[1:04:52] | You’d love for me to send out 20 agents Christmas Eve | 你想让我在平安夜派20名特工 |
[1:04:55] | we barge into your hotel, knock down the door | 冲进你的旅馆 撞开你的门 |
[1:04:58] | so you can make fools out of us all. | 所以你可以耍我们大家 |
[1:05:01] | I’m really sorry if I made a fool out of you. | 如果我耍弄了你我真的很抱歉 |
[1:05:03] | – I really am. – Uh-uh, no. | – 真的 – 不需要 |
[1:05:05] | No, listen, I really am. | 不用 听我说 我是真的 |
[1:05:07] | No, no, you… you do not feel sorry for me. | 不 你… 你不要对我有歉意 |
[1:05:09] | The truth is, I knew it was you. | 事实上 我知道是你 |
[1:05:11] | Now maybe I didn’t get the cuffs on you, but I knew. | 我没有给你戴上手铐 但我知道 |
[1:05:15] | Ah, people only know what you tell them, Carl. | 人们只知道你告诉他们的 卡尔 |
[1:05:18] | Well, then tell me this, Barry Allen, secret service. | 那么你告诉我 特情局的巴里·艾伦 |
[1:05:22] | How did you know I wouldn’t look in your wallet? | 你怎么知道我不会看你的钱包? |
[1:05:25] | The same reason the Yankees always win. | 与洋基队为什么总赢一样的道理 |
[1:05:28] | Nobody can keep their eyes off the pinstripes. | 没有人能把眼睛从条纹衣服上移开 |
[1:05:31] | The Yankees win because they have Mickey Mantle. | 洋基队能赢是因为有了米基·曼托 |
[1:05:34] | No one ever bets on the uniform. | 从来没有人对他们的服装下赌注 |
[1:05:37] | You sure about that, Carl? | 你肯定这点吗 卡尔? |
[1:05:39] | I’ll tell you what I am sure of. | 我告诉你我能肯定什么 |
[1:05:42] | You’re going to get caught. | 你肯定是要被抓住的 |
[1:05:44] | One way or another, it’s a mathematical fact. | 这样或是那样 只是个数学问题 |
[1:05:46] | It’s… It’s like Vegas. | 就像… 就像在赌城 |
[1:05:48] | The House always wins. | 总是庄家赢 |
[1:05:55] | Well, Carl, I’m sorry, but I have to go. | 卡尔 对不起 我得结束谈话了 |
[1:06:00] | Ah. You didn’t call just to apologize, did you? | 你打电话不只是为了道歉 对吗? |
[1:06:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:06:07] | You… you… you have no one else to call. | 你… 你… 你没别人可打电话 |
[1:06:34] | – You got that burger up? – Yep. | – 把那个汉堡拿起来 – 好的 |
[1:06:42] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:06:47] | More coffee, sir? | 再加点咖啡吗 先生? |
[1:06:54] | Are you a collector? | 你是收藏家吗? |
[1:06:56] | Of what? | 哪方面的? |
[1:06:57] | “Captives of the Cosmic Ray,” “The Big Freeze” | 《宇宙之光的俘虏》 《大冻结》 |
[1:07:00] | “Land of the Golden Giants.” I’ve got them all. | 《金色巨人之地》 我都收集全了 |
[1:07:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:07:04] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[1:07:09] | The Flash. | “闪电” |
[1:07:12] | Wait, kid, kid, kid. | 等等 孩子 过来 |
[1:07:16] | You mean like the comic book? | 你指 就像这本漫画书? |
[1:07:18] | Yeah, the comic book. When he’s not The Flash. | 对 就是这漫画书 当他不是”闪电”时 |
[1:07:19] | That’s his name, Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦就是他的名字 |
[1:07:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:28] | Now get this: He reads comic books. | 听清楚了: 他看漫画书 |
[1:07:31] | Comic books! Barry Allen is The Flash! | 漫画书! 巴里·艾伦是”闪电” ! |
[1:07:34] | Carl, slow down. I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 卡尔 慢点儿 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:07:36] | He’s a kid. Our unsub is a kid. | 他是个孩子 我们的目标是个孩子 |
[1:07:38] | That’s why we couldn’t match his prints. | 怪不得我们对不上他的指纹 |
[1:07:39] | That’s why he doesn’t have a record. | 他没有犯罪记录 |
[1:07:41] | Now, I want you to contact NYPD | 联系纽约警察局 |
[1:07:43] | for every all-points juvenile runaways in New York City. | 查一下所有离家出走的年轻人的情况 |
[1:07:46] | And don’t forget the airports. | 别忘了飞机场 |
[1:07:47] | He’s been kiting checks all over the country. | 他到处撒支票 |
[1:07:49] | – But why New York? – The Yankees! | – 为什么是纽约? – 因为洋基队! |
[1:07:52] | He said something about the Yankees! | 他说过洋基队的事情! |
[1:07:56] | so where are we on the list? | 我们到名单哪儿了? |
[1:07:58] | Number 53, “Abagnahlee.” | 53号 阿巴戈内尔 |
[1:08:04] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早晨好 女士 |
[1:08:05] | We’re the FBI agents who called. | 我们是打过电话的联邦调查局特工 |
[1:08:07] | Yes, I’ve been waiting. I hope you’re all hungry. | 对 我在等你们 我想你们都饿了 |
[1:08:10] | I put out the sara Lee. | 我正在解冻沙拉丽蛋糕 |
[1:08:15] | My husband Jack is a lawyer. | 我的丈夫杰克是名律师 |
[1:08:17] | What about your first husband, Mrs. “Abagnahlee”? | 你的第一任丈夫怎样了 阿巴戈内里太太? |
[1:08:20] | Abagnale, but I prefer to be called Barnes. | 阿巴戈内尔 但我喜欢被称为巴恩斯 |
[1:08:25] | “Frank William Abagnale.” | “弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔” |
[1:08:27] | It says here he was in the service. | 据说他服过役 |
[1:08:28] | Did… Did you two meet during the war? | 你们是在大战时认识的? |
[1:08:31] | Yeah, I lived in a very small village | 对 我住的一个很小的村庄里 |
[1:08:34] | in France… Montrichard. | 在法国… 叫曼沙 |
[1:08:36] | the kind of place where they never heard of sara Lee. | 那种地方的人从来都没听说过沙拉丽 |
[1:08:39] | Help yourselves. | 请便 |
[1:08:41] | “Nobody doesn’t like sara Lee.” | “没人不喜欢沙拉丽” |
[1:08:43] | You filled out a missing person’s report for a runaway juvenile | 你填写过一份离家出走少年的失踪报告 |
[1:08:46] | by the name of Frank Abagnale Jr. | 名叫小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 |
[1:08:49] | Is Frankie okay? | 弗兰基没事吧? |
[1:08:51] | You’re aware of the fact that he wrote some checks | 你知道他在美国大通银行的… |
[1:08:52] | on a closed account at Chase Manhattan Bank? | 死账户上开支票吗? |
[1:08:55] | Oh, yes. | 知道 |
[1:08:56] | The police think he’s some type of criminal. | 警察认为他犯了某种罪 |
[1:08:58] | What he did was a felony, Mrs. Barnes. | 他犯的是重罪 巴恩斯太太 |
[1:09:01] | It was $1,000. | 一共才1000美元 |
[1:09:04] | Half the kids his age are on dope | 像他这么大的孩子有一半在吸毒 |
[1:09:06] | throwing rocks at police | 向警察扔石子 |
[1:09:08] | and they scared me to death | 他们都吓死我了 |
[1:09:10] | because my son made a little mistake. | 就因为我的儿子犯了个小错误 |
[1:09:13] | Huh. A 17-year-old… boy has to eat | 一个17岁… 的孩子需要吃饭 |
[1:09:17] | has to have a place to sleep. | 需要有个地方睡觉 |
[1:09:19] | We understand, ma’am. | 我们理解 夫人 |
[1:09:22] | Would you happen to have a picture of your son? | 有你儿子的照片吗? |
[1:09:23] | Oh, yes. I have his old yearbook. | 有 我有他的旧年册 |
[1:09:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:09:36] | Okay, okay, we, uh… | 好 好 我们… |
[1:09:38] | we need to send out an all-office teletype. | 我们要给所有部门发电传 |
[1:09:41] | Our unsub’s name is Frank Abagnale Jr., age 17. | 我们的嫌疑犯叫小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 17岁 |
[1:09:44] | Is Frankie okay? Is he in trouble? | 弗兰基没事吧? 他有麻烦了吗? |
[1:09:47] | Ma’am, I’m sorry to have to tell you: | 夫人 抱歉我得告诉你 |
[1:09:48] | Your son is forging checks. | 你儿子在伪造支票 |
[1:09:50] | Forging checks? Wait! | 伪造支票? 等等! |
[1:09:51] | I’m sure we can take care of that. | 我们肯定能赔偿 |
[1:09:53] | I am working part-time at the church now. | 我在教堂做半日工 |
[1:09:55] | Just tell me how much he owes and I’ll pay you back. | 告诉我他欠多少 我还给你们 |
[1:09:57] | so far, it’s about $1.3 million. | 到目前为止 约130万美元 |
[1:10:17] | Hi, Melanie, how are you? | 嗨 梅兰妮 你还好吧? |
[1:10:19] | When you’re in the house, please, just use an ashtray. | 在室内时请用烟灰缸 |
[1:10:22] | Frank, this fondue is so good! | 弗兰克 这奶油真好! |
[1:10:24] | Great. Here, take this for me. | 很好 帮我拿着 |
[1:10:25] | Ooh, good! I love Moet! | 喔 好! 我喜欢摩埃特! |
[1:10:28] | Hey. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[1:10:35] | James, James, please! | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 求你了! |
[1:10:37] | Just stay away from the hi-fi system, all right? | 离那音响远点 好吗? |
[1:10:39] | It’s reel-to-reel. You can’t wind it like that. | 这是卷轴到卷轴的 你不能那样进带 |
[1:10:45] | Christ! Terry! | 天哪! 特里! |
[1:10:47] | This is Italian knit! Watch where you’re going! | 这可是意大利的编织! 走路看着点! |
[1:10:49] | It’s just a shirt, man! | 只不过是件衬衫 伙计! |
[1:10:51] | Frank! Come quick! | 弗兰克! 快过来! |
[1:10:53] | Lance just fell into the conversation pit! | 郎斯掉到谈话间里了! |
[1:11:02] | Excuse me, you know where Lance Applebaum is? | 对不起 你知道兰斯·埃坡巴姆在哪儿吗? |
[1:11:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:07] | These bottles need to be labeled when you pick them up. | 这些瓶子一定要贴上标签 |
[1:11:10] | Do you understand how dangerous this is? | 你知道这有多危险吗? |
[1:11:11] | Do you? | 你知道吗? |
[1:11:12] | Don’t stand there crying, just nod your head | 不要只是哭 要点头 |
[1:11:14] | and tell me you won’t do it again. | 跟我说你不再这样了 |
[1:11:15] | Now dry up and get back to work. | 擦干眼泪 去工作吧 |
[1:11:18] | Dr. Blair, Dr. Blair | 布莱尔医生 布莱尔医生 |
[1:11:20] | Dr. Sherwood Blair. | 薛伍德·布莱尔医生 |
[1:11:22] | Hey, hey… you okay? | 嘿 嘿… 没事吧? |
[1:11:26] | He told me to pick up the blood, | 他叫我去采血 |
[1:11:27] | so I did, but he never told me to label it. | 我就做了 但他从没告诉过我要贴标签 |
[1:11:31] | Hey, it’s okay. stop crying. | 没关系 别哭了 |
[1:11:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:11:37] | – Brenda. – Brenda. | – 布伦达 – 布伦达 |
[1:11:41] | Brenda, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 布伦达 我不会介意它的 |
[1:11:42] | You know, these doctors | 那些医生 |
[1:11:43] | you know, they don’t know everything. | 你也知道 他们并不是什么都懂 |
[1:11:46] | It’s my first week | 这是我第一周上班 |
[1:11:48] | and I think they’re going to fire me. | 我想他们要解雇我了 |
[1:11:50] | No, no, nobody’s going to fire you, Brenda. | 不会的 没有人会解雇你的 |
[1:11:53] | I bet you’re good at your job. | 我打赌你会干得很好 |
[1:11:56] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会 |
[1:11:58] | Yeah, I bet if I asked you to check on the status | 我想如果我求你帮我查一下 |
[1:12:02] | of my friend Lance Applebaum | 朋友兰斯·埃坡巴姆的状况 |
[1:12:04] | that you could do that for me in a second. | 你会很快帮我做到的 |
[1:12:15] | Mr. Applebaum fractured his ankle. | 埃坡巴姆先生踝骨骨折 |
[1:12:17] | Dr. Ashland is treating him in exam room seven. | 阿什兰德医生在7号检查室给他治疗 |
[1:12:21] | You see that? No problem. | 你看? 没问题吧 |
[1:12:26] | This is the emergency chart. | 这是急诊图表 |
[1:12:28] | see that blue star there? | 看见那个蓝色的星了吗? |
[1:12:30] | That means that the patient has been diagnosed. | 那表示病人已经被诊断 |
[1:12:33] | And then, after he’s been treated | 给他治疗后 |
[1:12:35] | we put a red circle here, see? | 再在这里画个红圈 明白吗? |
[1:12:38] | How do you like those braces? | 你觉得那些牙套怎么样? |
[1:12:42] | I guess they are all right. | 我看它们挺好 |
[1:12:45] | I got mine off last year. | 我去年把我的摘下来了 |
[1:12:48] | Boy, I hated them. They were bottoms. | 天啊 我讨厌它们 只是里边的牙 |
[1:12:50] | You know, I still got to wear my mouth guard. | 我还得戴我的护牙 |
[1:12:53] | You have really nice teeth. | 你的牙确实很好 |
[1:12:57] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:59] | And you have a pretty smile. | 你笑得很美 |
[1:13:05] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[1:13:06] | I really think those braces look good on you. | 我真觉得你戴牙套看上去挺好 |
[1:13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:13:16] | – Brenda. – Yeah. | – 布伦达 – 什么? |
[1:13:18] | Do you know if they’re hiring here at the hospital? | 这医院有没有在招人? |
[1:13:22] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:13:24] | What do you want to do? | 你想干什么? |
[1:13:27] | I’m a doctor. | 我是名医生 |
[1:13:33] | Dear Dad: | 亲爱的爸爸: |
[1:13:34] | I’ve decided to get off the road for awhile. | 我决定把原来的工作放下一段时间 |
[1:13:37] | I’ve taken a night job at a hospital and met some really nice people. | 我找了个医院的夜班工作 遇到了一些不错的人 |
[1:13:41] | Feels good to have my feet on the ground | 感觉真好 每天晚上能 |
[1:13:43] | to wake up in the same bed every night. | 踏踏实实地睡在同一张床上 |
[1:13:47] | Who knows, maybe I’ll even find someone to settle down with. | 天知道 可能我还要找个人结婚 |
[1:13:53] | Harvard Medical school… | 哈佛医学院… |
[1:13:55] | top of your class. | 全班成绩前茅 |
[1:13:58] | Southern California Children’s Hospital. | 南加州儿童医院 |
[1:14:00] | Well, that’s a pretty impressive resume, Dr. Conners | 真是很吸引人的简历 考纳斯医生 |
[1:14:04] | but unfortunately, uh… the only thing I need | 不幸的是… 我需要的… |
[1:14:08] | is a… an emergency room supervisor | 只是… 一位夜班急诊室主管 |
[1:14:11] | for my midnight to 8:00am shift | 从半夜到早晨8点的 |
[1:14:14] | someone to baby- sit six interns and 20 nurses | 一个照看6名实习生和20名护士的人 |
[1:14:18] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[1:14:22] | Hell, I doubt that, uh, you would be interested in that. | 说到底 我想你会感兴趣的 |
[1:14:26] | Well, in the past they’ve always let me choose my own nurses. | 过去 我总是挑选自己的护士 |
[1:14:32] | Dr. Connelly? | 考纳利医生 |
[1:14:35] | – Dr. Harris? – Present. | – 哈里斯医生? – 在 |
[1:14:38] | Dr. Ashland? | 阿什兰医生? |
[1:14:39] | Dr. Conners… | 考纳斯医生… |
[1:14:41] | You gonna take roll every night? | 你每天晚上都要检查出勤吗? |
[1:14:43] | Uh, yes, I will, Dr. Ashland, | 是的 我要 阿什兰医生 |
[1:14:45] | and if you’re going to be late, I suggest you bring a note. | 如果你要迟到了 我建议你带假条来 |
[1:14:52] | Miss Basmann. | 巴斯曼小姐 |
[1:14:54] | Miss Mace. | 梅斯小姐 |
[1:14:56] | Miss strong. | 斯特朗小姐 |
[1:14:58] | Here. | 到 |
[1:14:59] | Nurse Brown. | 布朗护士 |
[1:15:02] | – Nurse sanford? – Here. | – 桑福德护士 – 到 |
[1:15:04] | 30 milligrams of codeine every four hours. | 每4小时30毫克可待因 |
[1:15:06] | Run the plasma at 60 drops a minute until we calculate the fluid requirements. | 每分钟60滴血浆 直到我们算出需要量 |
[1:15:10] | What do you estimate the degree and extent of the burns, Kildare? | 你估计这烧伤的程度和面积有多少 基达尔? |
[1:15:13] | second and third-degree burns | 2度和3度烧伤 |
[1:15:15] | over about 20 percent of the body surface. | 面积超过皮肤总面积的20% |
[1:15:17] | – Do you concur? – I concur. | – 你同意吗? – 我同意 |
[1:15:18] | Let’s get him up to Pediatrics. | 把他送到小儿科去吧 |
[1:15:27] | – Hello, Brenda. – Hi, Dr. Conners. | – 你好 布伦达 – 你好 考纳斯医生 |
[1:15:30] | – You need to sign these. – Thank you. | – 你需要在这里签字 – 谢谢 |
[1:15:40] | Do you notice anything different about me, Doctor? | 看我有什么变化吗 医生? |
[1:15:42] | – You got your braces off! – Yeah! | – 你摘掉牙套了! – 是的! |
[1:15:44] | – Come here. Let me see. – I’ve been trying to show you all night! | – 过来 让我看看 – 我整晚都想让你看到! |
[1:15:50] | – Wow. Good job. – Yeah? | – 哇 真不错 – 是吗? |
[1:15:51] | so, did it hurt when they took them off? Mine felt so weird after. | 摘牙套时痛吗? 我当时感觉很怪异 |
[1:15:54] | Mm, I keep rubbing my tongue over them. I can’t stop. They’re so slippery. | 我总是用舌头磨牙 控制不住! |
[1:15:59] | – It feels good, though, doesn’t it? – Yeah, it feels incredible. | – 感觉很好 是吗? – 是的 感觉好极了 |
[1:16:12] | Oh, my. | 哦天! |
[1:16:14] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对… 对不起 |
[1:16:28] | Dr. Conners to the ER. | 考纳斯医生 请到急诊室 |
[1:16:31] | shouldn’t you go? | 你不去吗? |
[1:16:33] | No. No, no. | 不 不去 |
[1:16:35] | They have a staff doctor in the emergency ward. We’ll be fine. | 急诊病房有位医生 我们继续 |
[1:16:44] | What… what if he’s in surgery? | 他要是正在手术怎么办? |
[1:16:47] | Do you really think I have to go? | 你真的认为我得去? |
[1:16:50] | Oh. In here, Dr. Conners. | 在这里边 考纳斯医生 |
[1:17:08] | Gentlemen, what, uh… what seems to be the problem? | 先生们 呃… 是什么问题? |
[1:17:12] | Bicycle accident. | 脚踏车意外 |
[1:17:14] | Fractured tibia about five inches below the patella. | 膝盖骨下大约13厘米处胫骨骨折 |
[1:17:22] | – Dr. Harris. – Yes? | – 哈里斯医生 – 嗯? |
[1:17:24] | Do you concur? | 你同意吗? |
[1:17:27] | C… Concur with what, sir? | 同… 同意什么 先生? |
[1:17:29] | With what Dr. Ashland just said. | 同意阿什兰医生刚才说的 |
[1:17:31] | Do you… Do you concur? | 你… 你同意吗? |
[1:17:34] | Uh… well, it was a bicycle accident. | 哦… 是个脚踏车意外 |
[1:17:36] | Um, the boy told us. | 这孩子说的 |
[1:17:38] | so you concur? | 所以你同意? |
[1:17:41] | – Concur? Uh… – I think we should take an X ray, | – 同意? 哦… – 我们应该给他照X光 |
[1:17:43] | then stitch him up and put him in a walking cast. | 缝合伤口 再给他打上石膏 |
[1:17:49] | That’s very good, Dr. Ashland. Very good. | 很好 阿什兰医生 很好 |
[1:17:51] | Well, you don’t seem to have much need for me. | 我看 你们好像不太需要我 |
[1:17:54] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[1:17:58] | I blew it, didn’t I? | 我搞错了 是不是? |
[1:18:00] | Why didn’t I concur? | 我为什么没说同意呢? |
[1:18:03] | Dr.Henning, call extension 219. | 请接219分机 |
[1:18:05] | Dr.Henning, extension 219. | 接219分机 |
[1:18:24] | Make yourself at home! | 请随便! |
[1:18:27] | Frank Abagnale sr. | 老弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 |
[1:18:29] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是警察 |
[1:18:32] | special Agent Handratty, FBI. | 联邦调查局特工 汉莱提 |
[1:18:35] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是警察 |
[1:18:36] | My landlord said you were not a cop. | 我的房东说你不是警察 |
[1:18:38] | Well, if you’re going to arrest me, I’d like to put on a different suit | 如果你要拘捕我 我想换件衣服 |
[1:18:42] | – if that’s okay with you. – No, no, I’m not here to arrest you. | – 如果可以的话 – 我不是来拘捕你的 |
[1:18:44] | I’m looking for your son. He’s in trouble. | 我是在抓你儿子 他有麻烦了 |
[1:18:47] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗? |
[1:18:51] | If I tell you where he is | 如果我告诉你他在哪里 |
[1:18:52] | will you promise not to tell his mother? | 你能保证不告诉她妈吗? |
[1:18:54] | sure. | 能 |
[1:18:57] | Frank made up a fake I.D. | 弗兰克做了个假身份证 |
[1:18:59] | and enlisted in the Marine Corps. | 还参加海军了 |
[1:19:01] | He’s over in Vietnam right now. | 他现在在越南 |
[1:19:03] | That kid is halfway around the world | 那孩子现在在地球那头… |
[1:19:05] | crawling through the damn jungle | 在该死的丛林里爬行 |
[1:19:07] | fighting the Communists, so… | 跟共产党打仗 所以… |
[1:19:11] | please, don’t come to my home and call my boy a criminal | 请你不要到我家来 还说我儿子是罪犯 |
[1:19:14] | – because that kid has more guts… – I never said he was a criminal, Mr. Abagnale. | – 因为这孩子更有出息… – 我没说他是罪犯 阿巴戈内尔先生 |
[1:19:17] | I said he was in trouble. | 我说他有麻烦了 |
[1:19:20] | If you’d like to give me a call and talk, here’s my number. | 如果你想给我打电话谈谈 这是我电话 |
[1:19:36] | You’re not a father, are you? | 你一定没有孩子吧? |
[1:19:40] | Pardon me? | 你说什么? |
[1:19:42] | If you were a father, you’d know. | 如果你也是名父亲的话 你就会明白 |
[1:19:44] | I would never give up my son. | 我永远不会放弃我的儿子 |
[1:19:48] | I would never give up my son. | 永远不会放弃我的儿子 |
[1:19:51] | Yes, sir. I understand. | 是的 先生 我理解 |
[1:19:54] | Sean, Sean, now get this: | 肖恩 肖恩 记下这个: |
[1:19:57] | “Riverbend Apartments | “河湾公寓 |
[1:19:58] | 415 Landover, Atlanta, Georgia.” | 乔治亚州 亚特兰大市 兰德欧沃街415号” |
[1:20:02] | Atlanta, Georgia. | 乔治亚州 亚特兰大市 |
[1:20:03] | Yeah, I’m on my way to the airport. | 我在去机场的路上 |
[1:20:05] | I’ll meet the team in, uh, in four hours. Bye-bye. | 4小时后和小组会合 再见 |
[1:20:10] | Come on, it’s okay. | 好了 没关系的 |
[1:20:14] | You don’t have to cry. | 不必哭 |
[1:20:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起! |
[1:20:17] | I’m so sorry, Frank. | 真对不起 弗兰克 |
[1:20:19] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:20:20] | Brenda, listen to me. | 布伦达 听我说 |
[1:20:23] | I don’t care if you’re a virgin, all right? | 我不在乎你是处女 好吗? |
[1:20:25] | Really, I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[1:20:28] | I’m not a virgin. | 我不是处女 |
[1:20:34] | I had an abortion two years ago. | 我2年前做了堕胎手术 |
[1:20:40] | My parents had a friend do it | 我父母找朋友做的 |
[1:20:43] | a man that my father plays golf with. | 一个和我父亲一起打高尔夫的人 |
[1:20:48] | And then, when I got better, they kicked me out of the house. | 当我刚恢复好 他们就把我踢出了家门 |
[1:20:52] | I had an abortion and I wasn’t their daughter anymore. | 我堕过胎 不再是他们的女儿了 |
[1:20:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:57] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请不要生我的气 |
[1:20:59] | Please, please, don’t be mad at me. | 求你了 请不要生我的气 |
[1:21:01] | No, no. | 不 不生气 |
[1:21:02] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请不要生我的气 |
[1:21:05] | shh. Now… what if… what if I spoke to your parents, right? | 如果… 我同… 我同你父母谈谈怎样? |
[1:21:09] | May… Maybe I can straighten things out, huh? | 也许… 也许能理顺关系 |
[1:21:11] | Well, I ask them all the time but they said I still can’t come home. | 我一直在求他们 但他们还是不让我回家 |
[1:21:16] | And my daddy’s… a lawyer. | 我爸爸是… 律师 |
[1:21:27] | Brenda… | 布伦达? |
[1:21:30] | what if you were engaged to a doctor? | 如果你跟一位医生订婚会怎样? |
[1:21:34] | Will that change anything? | 那样会不会改变什么? |
[1:21:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:41] | What if I went to your parents… | 如果我去你父母那里… |
[1:21:45] | and I spoke to your father… | 同你父亲谈谈… |
[1:21:51] | and I asked permission to marry you? | 求他同意把你嫁给我怎么样? |
[1:22:07] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[1:22:08] | Nobody here. | 没有人 |
[1:22:33] | Dr. Conners, are you Lutheran? | 考纳斯医生 你是路德教徒吗? |
[1:22:38] | Yes, I- I am a Lutheran, | 是 我是路德教徒 |
[1:22:39] | but, please, call me Frank. | 但是请叫我弗兰克 |
[1:22:43] | Frank, would you like to say grace? | 弗兰克 你来祈祷好吗? |
[1:22:51] | Unless you’re not comfortable. | 除非你觉得不自在 |
[1:22:54] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[1:23:05] | Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream. | 两只老鼠掉进奶油桶里 |
[1:23:11] | The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned | 第一只老鼠很快放弃 被淹死了… |
[1:23:13] | but the second mouse, he struggled so hard | 但是第二只老鼠拼命努力 |
[1:23:15] | that he eventually churned that cream into butter | 把奶油搅拌成黄油 |
[1:23:18] | and he walked out. | 它走了出来 |
[1:23:21] | – Amen. – Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[1:23:24] | Amen. Oh, that was beautiful. | 阿门 那很美 |
[1:23:27] | The mouse, he churned that cream into butter. | 老鼠把奶油搅拌成了黄油 |
[1:23:33] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:23:34] | – That’s pretty good. – Thank you. | – 那很不错 – 谢谢 |
[1:23:37] | Frank, have you decided which hospital… | 你有没有决定想在新奥尔良的… |
[1:23:38] | you want to work at here in New Orleans? | 哪一家医院工作? |
[1:23:40] | Well, um, to be quite honest | 说实在的 |
[1:23:43] | I’m thinking about getting back into law. | 我在考虑回到法律这行 |
[1:23:46] | Oh, my! | 天啊! |
[1:23:47] | Are you a doctor or a lawyer? | 你是医生还是律师? |
[1:23:50] | Before I went to medical school, I passed the bar in California. | 我去医学院之前 在加州通过了律师考试 |
[1:23:53] | I practiced law for one year | 我实习了一年 |
[1:23:55] | then I decided why not try my hand at pediatrics? | 后来我决定为什么不试试当个儿科医生呢? |
[1:24:00] | You’re just full of surprises. | 你真让人惊奇 |
[1:24:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:24:05] | Oh, my. A doctor and a lawyer. | 天哪 医生和律师 |
[1:24:07] | Well, I’d say that Brenda hit the jackpot. | 布伦达中大奖了 |
[1:24:09] | Where did you go to law school? | 你在哪儿上的法律学校? |
[1:24:12] | Uh, Berkeley. | 伯克利 |
[1:24:15] | Berkley, Berkley. Oh, my gosh. | 伯克利 伯克利 天啊! |
[1:24:16] | Isn’t that where you went, Daddy? | 那不是你上学的地方吗 爸? |
[1:24:17] | Maybe Frank could come work for you, Roger. | 弗兰克可以帮你工作 |
[1:24:19] | You’re always saying how hard it is to find Assistant Prosecutors. | 你总是说找助理起诉员有多难 |
[1:24:22] | Could he, Daddy? Could he, please? | 他行吗 爸爸? 他行吗 求你了? |
[1:24:24] | Could he come work with you, please? | 他能为你工作吗 求你了? |
[1:24:26] | Was that snake Hollingsworth still teaching there | 你在伯克利念书时 |
[1:24:28] | when you went through Berkley? | 那个狡猾的霍灵斯沃还在教学吗? |
[1:24:32] | Hollingsworth. | 霍灵斯沃 |
[1:24:33] | Yes. Grumpy old Hollingsworth, right? | 是的 坏脾气的老霍灵斯沃 对吗? |
[1:24:35] | I tell you. Meaner than ever. | 脾气更坏了 |
[1:24:37] | And that dog of his? | 还有他的狗呢? |
[1:24:42] | Tell me, Frank, what was the name of his little dog? | 告诉我 弗兰克 他的狗叫什么名字? |
[1:24:55] | I’m sorry. Uh… | 对不起 |
[1:24:59] | The dog was dead. | 狗死了 |
[1:25:03] | How unfortunate. | 真是不幸 |
[1:25:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:25:38] | A doctor, a lawyer, a Lutheran… | 一个医生 律师 路德教徒… |
[1:25:43] | so what are you, Frank? | 那么 你究竟是什么 弗兰克? |
[1:25:46] | ‘Cause I think you’re about to ask for my daughter’s hand in marriage | 因为你要跟我女儿结婚… |
[1:25:50] | and I have a right to know. | 我有权利知道 |
[1:25:52] | Know what, sir? | 知道什么 先生? |
[1:25:54] | The truth. | 事实 |
[1:25:58] | Tell me the truth, Frank. | 告诉我事实 弗兰克 |
[1:26:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[1:26:05] | What is a man like you doing with Brenda? | 像你这样的人在和布伦达做什么? |
[1:26:09] | If you want my blessing | 如果你想要我的祝福 |
[1:26:11] | if you want my daughter | 如果你想要我的女儿… |
[1:26:13] | I’d like to hear it from you now. | 我想现在就听你说说 |
[1:26:18] | The truth is, sir, that… | 事实是 先生… |
[1:26:24] | The truth is that… | 事实就是… |
[1:26:28] | I’m not a doctor, I’m not a lawyer… | 我不是医生 也不是律师… |
[1:26:34] | I’m not an airline pilot. | 我也不是飞行员 |
[1:26:36] | I’m… I’m nothing, really. | 我… 我什么都不是 |
[1:26:46] | I’m… I’m… I’m just a kid who’s in love with your daughter. | 我只是… 我只是… 我只是个爱你女儿的孩子 |
[1:26:52] | No. | 不对 |
[1:27:03] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是什么吗? |
[1:27:05] | You’re a romantic. | 你是个浪漫的人 |
[1:27:07] | Men like us are nothing without the women we love. | 没有我们爱的女人 像我们这样的男人什么都不是 |
[1:27:10] | I must confess, I’m guilty of the same foolish whimsy. | 我必须承认 我也为有这样愚蠢的内疚怪念头 |
[1:27:14] | I proposed to Carol after five dates | 五次约会后我向卡罗尔求婚… |
[1:27:16] | with two nickels in my pockets and holes in my shoes | 口袋空空 一文不名 |
[1:27:19] | because I knew she was the one. | 因为我知道她就是那个我要找的 |
[1:27:22] | so go ahead, Frank. | 继续向前 弗兰克 |
[1:27:27] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[1:27:29] | Ask the question you came here to ask me. | 提出你想跟我提的吧 |
[1:27:35] | sir, uh, uh… | 先生… |
[1:27:38] | w-what would I have to do | 如果要想在新奥尔良当律师的话 |
[1:27:39] | to take the bar here in New Orleans? | 我得做什么? |
[1:27:46] | No, the… the other question. | 不 别… 别的问题 |
[1:27:53] | Right through that door. | 穿过那门就是 |
[1:27:57] | Good luck, Mr. Conners. | 祝你好运 考纳斯先生 |
[1:28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:02] | 1969年12月26日 | |
[1:28:09] | Hey, Frank… | 嘿 弗兰克… |
[1:28:11] | you know what I could never figure out? | 你知道我一直没明白的是什么吗? |
[1:28:13] | How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana? | 你是怎么骗过律师考试的? |
[1:28:16] | Why? What’s the difference? | 有什么区别? |
[1:28:18] | someone else took the test for you, didn’t they? | 有人替你考试的 是不是? |
[1:28:19] | Carl, I’m going to prison for a long time. | 卡尔 我要被长时间地关在监狱里 |
[1:28:22] | seriously, what’s the difference? | 说真的 知不知道有什么区别? |
[1:28:25] | It’s a simple question. | 就是个简单的问题 |
[1:28:28] | Are you going to eat that eclair? | 你吃那长条泡芙吗? |
[1:28:33] | Yeah. I’m saving it for later. | 是啊 我留着等会儿吃 |
[1:28:36] | Well, you want to split it with me? | 或者你想分点给我? |
[1:28:38] | No. | 不想 |
[1:28:43] | Give me half that eclair and I’ll tell you. | 把长条泡芙给我一半我就告诉你 |
[1:28:56] | I’m going to figure it out sooner or later. | 我早晚会想出来的 |
[1:29:05] | You’ll be working under Phillip Rigby in corporate law. | 你在菲利浦·利戈比手下工作 负责企业法务 |
[1:29:09] | Why don’t you settle in, organize your desk? | 你为什么不搬进来 布置一下办公桌? |
[1:29:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:16] | We’re having lunch at 12:30 with the Attorney General | 我们12点30分与首席检察官 |
[1:29:18] | and Governor McKeithen. | 和麦克森州长共进午餐 |
[1:29:20] | – Himself. – The Governor. | – 他本人 – 州长 |
[1:29:23] | Did we spell it right? | 我们拼写得正确吗? |
[1:29:25] | You sure did. | 非常对 |
[1:29:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:29:28] | – Thank you, sir. – Welcome aboard. | – 谢谢 先生 – 欢迎你的加入 |
[1:29:38] | Look at this photograph, Mr. Stewart. | 看这张照片 斯图尔特先生 |
[1:29:41] | It’s a photograph of Prentice York | 这是张普林提斯约克的照片 |
[1:29:43] | where they found him, dead. | 就是在那他们发现他死了 |
[1:29:45] | Now, here is an enlargement of part of that photograph. | 这是照片的局部放大 |
[1:29:48] | This is a photograph of the defendant’s signature on a canceled check. | 这是一张被告在作废支票上的签名照片 |
[1:29:52] | Now, here is an enlargement of that same signature | 这是同一个签名的局部放大 |
[1:29:55] | which matches | 与 |
[1:29:56] | the signature on the letters that he wrote to Mrs. Simon | 他写给西蒙太太的信上的签名相吻合 |
[1:30:00] | which discuss the possibility | 这就说明了某种可能性 |
[1:30:01] | of defrauding the great state of Louisiana. | 说明他在路易斯安娜州行骗 |
[1:30:04] | Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury | 法官大人 陪审团的女士们 先生们 |
[1:30:07] | this is irrefutable evidence | 这就是不可辩驳的证据 |
[1:30:08] | that the defendant is, in fact, lying. | 说明被告确实在说谎 |
[1:30:17] | Mr. Conners, this is a preliminary hearing. | 考纳斯先生 这是预审 |
[1:30:22] | There is no… defendant. | 没有… 被告 |
[1:30:26] | There is no… jury. | 也没有… 陪审团 |
[1:30:31] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[1:30:34] | son… | 孩子… |
[1:30:35] | what in the hell is wrong with you?! | 你到底怎么了? |
[1:30:39] | Is that Mitch? | 是米驰吗? |
[1:30:41] | Roger! It’s Mitch! | 罗杰! 是米驰! |
[1:30:44] | Oh, my, I lost all track of time. | 哦天 我没有时间概念了 |
[1:30:46] | As studio guests for the sing-along tonight | 作为今晚”跟着唱”现场嘉宾 |
[1:30:48] | we have the children’s choir of st. Monica’s Church | 我们邀请了圣莫尼卡教堂的儿童合唱组 |
[1:30:50] | in New York City. | 他们来自纽约城 |
[1:30:52] | Won’t you join them and the gang | 纽约城你能加入他们 |
[1:30:53] | in a few songs for the Irish? Everybody! | 为爱尔兰唱几首歌吗? 大家一起! |
[1:30:56] | Has anybody here seen Kelly? | 有人看见过凯莉吗? |
[1:31:02] | Has anybody here seen Kelly? | 有人看见过凯莉吗? |
[1:32:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[1:32:36] | I… I… I came to see you. | 我… 我… 我来看你 |
[1:32:42] | What are you doing dressed like this? | 你穿成这样干什么? |
[1:32:44] | I took a job. A government job. | 我找了份政府工作 |
[1:32:46] | You see what I’m doing? | 你知道我在做什么吗? |
[1:32:48] | Do you have a good lawyer? | 你有没有个好律师? |
[1:32:49] | Well… I sort of am a lawyer now. | 哦… 我现在也算是个律师 |
[1:32:52] | Look at this letter. The IRs wants more. | 看这封信 税务局想要更多 |
[1:32:56] | I had a deal with them: two penalties. | 我跟他们达成个协议: 我交两项罚金 |
[1:32:58] | They ate the cake, now they want the crumbs. | 他们吃了蛋糕 现在还想要掉下的渣子 |
[1:33:02] | I want to sue them. | 我想起诉他们 |
[1:33:04] | Now they want the crumbs. | 现在他们想要渣子 |
[1:33:08] | They… Here, sit down. | 他们… 来 坐下 |
[1:33:10] | They’re trying to scare me, intimidate me. | 他们试图吓唬我 |
[1:33:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:33:15] | You know what? I’ll make them chase me… | 知道什么? 我要让他们追逐我… |
[1:33:18] | for the rest of their lives. | 用他们的余生 |
[1:33:27] | Hey, it’s great to see you, Daddy. | 很高兴看见你 爸爸 |
[1:33:31] | Listen, sit down, I… I want to show you something. | 坐下 我… 我想给你看样东西 |
[1:33:37] | I came here to give you this. | 我来是要给你这个 |
[1:33:39] | It’s an invitation to an engagement party. | 这是我的订婚舞会邀请函 |
[1:33:44] | Daddy, I’m getting married. | 爸爸 我要结婚了 |
[1:33:47] | Can you believe that? I’m getting married. | 你能相信吗? 我要结婚了 |
[1:33:50] | You don’t need to worry about anything now, Dad. | 你现在什么都不用担心了 老爸 |
[1:33:53] | Listen, I’m getting a brand- new Cadillac. | 我要有辆崭新的卡迪拉克 |
[1:33:55] | I’m getting a $60,000 house. | 我要有栋6万美元的房子… |
[1:33:57] | I’m… I’m getting it all back. | 我… 我全得拿回来 |
[1:33:59] | All… All the jewelry, all the furs, everything, Dad. | 所有的… 所有的珠宝 皮草 一切 老爸 |
[1:34:01] | Everything they took from us, I’m going to get it back. | 他们拿走的每一样东西 我都得拿回来 |
[1:34:07] | Now…has Ma seen you dressed like this? | 妈看见你穿成这样了吗? |
[1:34:10] | Yeah, she came to pick up some boxes. | 对 她回来取过几个箱子 |
[1:34:13] | That’s okay, that’s okay, you know why? | 那就好 你知道为什么? |
[1:34:15] | ‘Cause she… she’s going to the wedding with us. | 因为她要跟我们一起去参加婚礼 |
[1:34:17] | I’m going to get you a brand-new suit, Dad. | 我要给你穿套全新的衣服 |
[1:34:19] | I’m getting you a brand-new suit. | 我要给你穿套全新的衣服 |
[1:34:20] | One of those Manhattan Eagle, three-button, black pearl suits. | 一套曼哈顿之鹰 带3颗黑色珍珠纽扣 |
[1:34:23] | You’ll look great. | 你会帅极了 |
[1:34:24] | Those are nice. Yeah. she won’t see me. | 那些是不错 但她不会见我的 |
[1:34:29] | Well, have you tried to call her? | 你有没有试着给她打电话? |
[1:34:33] | Why don’t… why don’t you call her right now? | 为什么你现在不给她打电话呢? |
[1:34:36] | Dad, why don’t you call her right now? Here. | 爸爸 为什么你现在不给她打电话呢? |
[1:34:39] | Dad, just call her. Call her for me. | 爸 给她打电话 为了我打 |
[1:34:41] | You call her, and you tell her | 打给她 告诉她 |
[1:34:43] | I have two first-class tickets to go see her son’s wedding… | 我有2张头等仓机票 去参加她儿子的婚礼… |
[1:34:45] | Your mother’s married now, to my friend Jack Barnes. | 你母亲现在和杰克·巴恩斯结婚了 |
[1:34:48] | They have a house in Long Island. | 他们在长岛有套房子 |
[1:34:51] | I had an FBI agent come see me. | 联邦调查局来找过我 |
[1:34:55] | You got their number, son. | 你能躲着他们 儿子 |
[1:34:57] | The guy looked scared. | 那家伙很凶 |
[1:34:59] | The United states government, champ, running for the hills. | 美国政府 亲爱的 吓得不敢照面 |
[1:35:03] | Pow! To the moon! | 呯! 一步登天! |
[1:35:17] | Dad… it’s over. | 老爸… 都结束了 |
[1:35:21] | I’m going to stop now. | 我要洗手不干了 |
[1:35:23] | But y… you’ve… | 但是你已经… |
[1:35:26] | They’re never going to catch you, Frank. | 他们永远也抓不住你 弗兰克 |
[1:35:28] | – Dad, she wouldn’t do that. – Why won’t you sit down? | – 爸爸 她不该那样做 – 坐下来好吗? |
[1:35:30] | Why would she do that to you? | 她为什么那样做? |
[1:35:32] | Come on, sit with me. Have a drink. | 过来坐下 喝一杯 |
[1:35:33] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[1:35:36] | Then ask me to stop. | 那叫我住手吧 |
[1:35:38] | Then ask me to stop. | 那么叫我住手吧 |
[1:35:43] | You can’t stop. | 你不能停 |
[1:35:47] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:35:49] | Come on, Frank, where are you going? | 好了 弗兰克 你要去哪儿? |
[1:35:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:35:53] | Where are you going tonight? | 你今晚去哪儿? |
[1:35:55] | someplace exotic? Where are you going tonight? | 你今晚要去什么奇异的地方? |
[1:35:58] | Tahiti, Hawaii? | 塔西提岛 夏威夷? |
[1:36:17] | This is Handratty. | 这是汉莱提 |
[1:36:19] | Hello, Carl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[1:36:22] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:36:24] | How are you, Dr. Conners? | 你好吗 考纳斯医生? |
[1:36:26] | Carl, I haven’t been Dr. Conners for months now. | 我已经有几个月不当考纳斯医生了 |
[1:36:32] | Well… I’m sitting here in my office on Christmas Eve. | 哦… 平安夜我坐在办公室 |
[1:36:37] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[1:36:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:51] | I want it to be over. | 我想结束这一切 |
[1:36:57] | Uh… I want it to be over. I’m getting married. | 哦… 我想结束这一切 因为我要结婚了 |
[1:37:01] | You know, I’m settling down. | 想安顿下来 |
[1:37:02] | You’ve stolen almost $4 million. | 你偷了差不多4百万美元 |
[1:37:05] | You think we can just call that a wedding present? | 你想我们能把这作为结婚礼物给你? |
[1:37:07] | Nah, this isn’t something you get to walk away from, Frank. | 这不是件你能躲开的事 |
[1:37:09] | – I want to call a truce. – No truce. | – 我想休战 – 没有休战 |
[1:37:12] | You will be caught, you will go to prison. | 你会被抓住 投入监狱 |
[1:37:14] | Where did you think this was going? | 你以为后果会是怎样的? |
[1:37:16] | Please leave me alone, Carl. | 请放我一马 卡尔 |
[1:37:19] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:37:21] | I’m getting close, aren’t I? | 我就快抓住你了 不是吗? |
[1:37:23] | You’re scared because I’m getting close. | 我接近了所以你害怕了 |
[1:37:25] | I know you… you rented that car in shreveport | 我知道… 你在什里夫伯特租了辆车 |
[1:37:28] | and you stayed in that hotel on Lake Charles. | 住在查尔斯湖的一家旅馆 |
[1:37:31] | You want to run, be my guest. | 你想跑 尽管去吧 |
[1:37:33] | Your checks don’t lie as well as you do. | 你的支票可不像你那么会说谎 |
[1:37:36] | stop chasing me. | 不要追我了 |
[1:37:40] | I can’t stop. | 我不能停 |
[1:37:43] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[1:37:46] | It’s okay, Carl. | 没关系 卡尔 |
[1:37:50] | I just thought I’d ask, you know? | 我只是想我该问一下 |
[1:37:54] | Hey. Merry Christmas, huh? | 嗨 圣诞快乐 |
[1:38:02] | I love my job. | 我爱我的工作 |
[1:38:04] | All right… | 好吧… |
[1:38:06] | let’s get every newspaper we can | 我们找来所有的报纸 |
[1:38:07] | every newspaper in Louisiana for the last two months. | 最近两个月的路易斯安娜州的所有报纸 |
[1:38:10] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么? |
[1:38:11] | Engagement announcements, name of Conners. | 结婚声明 以考纳斯的名字 |
[1:38:14] | Conners?! Come on, Carl, the kid would’ve | 考纳斯?! 得了 这孩子现在应该已经 |
[1:38:16] | changed his name by now. | 已经改名了 |
[1:38:18] | Mm-mm. He can’t change it. | 嗯 他不能改 |
[1:38:20] | she thinks he’s Conners. | 她认为他是考纳斯 |
[1:38:22] | If he loses the name, he loses the girl. | 如果他丢了名字 就丢了她 |
[1:38:35] | – Congratulations. – You having a good time? | – 恭喜 – 玩得好吗? |
[1:38:41] | Keep dancing, huh? | 继续跳舞 |
[1:38:48] | Oh, me too. Thank you. | 你也一样 谢谢 |
[1:38:49] | I’m going to, uh, the little boys’ room. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[1:38:51] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[1:38:52] | Hurry back. | 快点回来 |
[1:39:09] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:39:10] | I’m Agent Handratty with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的汉莱提特工 |
[1:39:12] | We’d like to have a few quiet words | 我们想和主人谈话 |
[1:39:13] | – with your host, if possible. – I’ll get him. | – 如果方便的话 – 我去找他 |
[1:39:18] | Right over there, sir. | 就在那儿 先生 |
[1:39:20] | – Hi, Roger. How are you? – Hi, Vin. | – 你好 罗杰 – 你好 |
[1:39:23] | Good evening, gentlemen. I’m Roger strong. | 晚上好 我是罗杰·斯特朗 |
[1:39:25] | Carl Handratty, FBI. | 卡尔·汉莱提 联邦调查局的 |
[1:39:26] | This is Agents Amdursky and Fox. | 这是阿姆德斯基和福克斯特工 |
[1:39:29] | sorry to crash your party, sir. | 抱歉闯到你的舞会 |
[1:39:30] | Not at all. What can I do for you? | 没关系 我能为你做什么? |
[1:39:33] | If it’s not too much trouble, I’d like to meet the groom. | 如果不太麻烦 我想见新郎 |
[1:39:36] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:39:39] | Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克! 弗兰克! |
[1:39:42] | Can you hold all these? | 你能拿一下这些支票吗? |
[1:39:43] | Yeah. Come here. | 好的 来这边 |
[1:39:44] | They’re checks. They’re from my dad’s friends. | 这些支票是我父亲的朋友送的 |
[1:39:46] | They’re for us, so we can start a new life… Hey! | 是送给我们用来开始新生活… |
[1:39:48] | What are you doing? What’s wrong? | 你要干什么? 怎么了? |
[1:39:50] | – We have to leave. – What?! | – 我们得离开 – 什么?! |
[1:39:54] | – Brenda, you love me, right? – Yes. | – 布伦达 你爱我 是吧? – 是的 |
[1:39:57] | – I mean, you’d love me no matter what. – Yes. | – 我是说 无论怎样你都会爱我 – 是的 |
[1:39:59] | I mean, you’d love me | 我是说 无论我生病 |
[1:39:59] | whether I was sick or whether I was poor | 还是贫穷 或者甚至… |
[1:40:01] | or even if I had a different name. | 有另外一个名字 你都会爱我 |
[1:40:03] | Frank, where’d you get all that money? | 弗兰克 你从哪儿弄来的那些钱? |
[1:40:05] | Brenda, listen. A name, right? A name, it doesn’t matter. | 布伦达 听我说 名字并不重要 对吗? |
[1:40:08] | My name is Frank Conners, right? | 我叫弗兰克·考纳斯 对吧? |
[1:40:09] | – That’s who I am with you. – Yes. | – 那是跟你一起时用的名字 – 对 |
[1:40:11] | But- but we all have secrets. You know, sometimes when I travel | 但我们都有秘密 有时旅行时 |
[1:40:13] | I use the name Frank Taylor. That… That’s my secret. | 我用弗兰克·泰勒这名字 这是… 这是我的秘密 |
[1:40:15] | – Frank Taylor?! – Yeah, Frank Taylor, you know? | – 弗兰克·泰勒?! – 是的 弗兰克·布莱克 |
[1:40:17] | – Frank Black. – Frank Black?! | – 弗兰克·布莱克 – 弗兰克·布莱克?! |
[1:40:19] | – Yeah, it doesn’t matter. – Why are you saying all this? | – 是的 这没关系 – 你为什么说这些? |
[1:40:22] | Brenda… Brenda, I don’t want to lie to you anymore. | 布伦达… 布伦达 我不想再跟你说谎 |
[1:40:26] | All right? I’m not a doctor. | 好吗? 我不是医生 |
[1:40:27] | I never went to medical school. | 从来没上过医学院 |
[1:40:29] | I’m not a lawyer or a Harvard graduate or a Lutheran. | 我不是律师 不是哈佛毕业生 也不是路德教徒 |
[1:40:32] | Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago | 布伦达 我一年半前从家里跑出来 |
[1:40:34] | when I was 16. | 那时16岁时 |
[1:40:36] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[1:40:39] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[1:40:41] | You’re not a Lutheran? | 你不是路德教徒? |
[1:40:43] | Brenda… you see all this money? | 布伦达 看见这些钱了吗? |
[1:40:46] | You see all this money? I have more. | 看见这些钱了吗? 我还有 |
[1:40:48] | I have plenty more. | 我还有更多 |
[1:40:51] | I have enough money | 我有的是钱 |
[1:40:52] | to last us for the rest of our lives | 足够我们两个下半辈子用了 |
[1:40:54] | Look. | 看 |
[1:40:55] | Frank, stop teasing me. | 别逗我了! |
[1:40:57] | You’re Frank Conners. You’re Frank Conners, and you’re 28 years old and… | 你是弗兰克·考纳斯 28岁… |
[1:41:02] | – Brenda… – Why would you lie to me? | – 布伦达… – 你为什么对我说谎? |
[1:41:05] | – Brenda Brenda… – I want to know your name. | – 布伦达 布伦达… – 我想知道你的名字 |
[1:41:08] | – Listen to me, Brenda. – Tell me your name. | – 听我说 布伦达 – 告诉我你的名字 |
[1:41:09] | We can live anywhere we want | 我们可以住在任何想住的地方 |
[1:41:11] | but you have to trust me, Brenda. | 但是你得信任我 布伦达 |
[1:41:12] | – Do you trust me? – Yes. | – 你信任我吗? – 是的 |
[1:41:14] | – Do you love me, Brenda? – Yes. | – 你爱我吗 布伦达? – 是的 |
[1:41:15] | – You love me? – I love you. | – 你爱我? – 我爱你 |
[1:41:18] | Excuse me, Mother. | 打断一下 孩她妈 |
[1:41:20] | Honey, this is Mr. Handratty. My wife Carol. | 这是汉莱提先生 我太太 卡罗尔 |
[1:41:22] | – Oh, Mister…? – Handratty, ma’am. | – 汉… – 汉莱提 夫人 |
[1:41:24] | – Ratty. – Yes. | – 莱提 – 是的 |
[1:41:25] | Have you seen Frank or Brenda? | 你看见弗兰克或布伦达了吗? |
[1:41:27] | I… I think they went upstairs. | 我… 我想他们上楼了 |
[1:41:35] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[1:41:38] | Brenda, come here. | 布伦达 过来 |
[1:41:40] | Okay, in two days, you’re going to meet me | 2天后 我们在 |
[1:41:42] | at Miami International Airport, all right? | 在迈阿密国际机场见面 好吗? |
[1:41:44] | You’re going to leave the house after your parents go to sleep. | 你父母睡觉后离开家 |
[1:41:46] | You’re going to take a taxicab. | 搭出租车 |
[1:41:48] | You give the taxi driver this money right here | 把这钱给出租司机 |
[1:41:50] | and you tell him to drive all through the night. | 告诉他整夜开 |
[1:41:51] | Brenda, you’re going to leave at 10:00am. | 布伦达 你将在上午10点离开 |
[1:41:53] | – 10:00am, all right? – But… | – 上午10点 好吗? – 但是… |
[1:42:15] | Which room, sir? | 哪间屋子 先生? |
[1:42:16] | In the corner. | 拐角那间 |
[1:42:17] | You have to listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吗? |
[1:42:18] | The International Terminal in Miami, all right? | 迈阿密国际机场到站口 |
[1:42:21] | – Say it. – Okay, the International Terminal in Miami. | – 重复一遍 – 迈阿密国际机场到站口 |
[1:42:22] | – No matter what… – No matter what… | – 不管怎样… – 不管怎样… |
[1:42:23] | – You’re going to take a taxicab. – I will take a taxi. | – 搭出租车 – 我会的 |
[1:42:25] | You’re going to be there at 10:00am. | 上午10点到那儿 |
[1:42:26] | I will be there at 10:00am, no matter what. | 我会到那儿的 不管怎样 |
[1:42:28] | – In two days. – Two days. | – 2天后 – 2天 |
[1:42:29] | Two days, Brenda. Two days. | 2天 布伦达 2天 |
[1:42:31] | In two days, I’ll be there no matter what, at 10:00am. | 不管怎样两天后上午10点 我会到那儿 |
[1:42:40] | You’re not going to tell anyone, Brenda. | 我们不会告诉任何人 |
[1:42:42] | You have to promise me, now. | 答应我 |
[1:42:43] | Frank, please! | 弗兰克 求你了! |
[1:42:44] | Before you go, please tell me your name. | 你走之前请告诉我你的名字 |
[1:42:47] | Please, tell me. | 请告诉我 |
[1:42:50] | Frank William Abagnale Jr. | 小弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔 |
[1:43:41] | National Airlines | 国际航班 |
[1:43:43] | flight number 27, serving Fort Myers, Sarasota, Tampa | 27号班机 途径萨拉索塔 坦帕 |
[1:43:46] | and New York Kennedy, is now available at gate n… | 终点纽约肯尼迪机场 现在正在检票… |
[1:43:52] | skycap, Gate 14. skycap, Gate 14. | 14号通道 14号通道 |
[1:43:56] | Taxi! | 出租车! |
[1:44:08] | Your attention… | 请您注意… |
[1:45:06] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[1:45:20] | This guy’s a no-show. He must’ve got wise to us. | 那家伙没有出现 肯定是在耍咱们 |
[1:45:23] | Maybe he was tipped. If he’s not here today, he’ll be tomorrow. | 也许走漏了消息 今天不来明天也会来的 |
[1:45:25] | We’ll get him before he leaves the country. | 出国之前我们一定会抓到他. |
[1:45:26] | He doesn’t have a passport. | 他没有护照 |
[1:45:28] | For the last six months, he’s gone to Harvard and Berkeley. | 过去的半年里他去过了哈佛和伯克利 |
[1:45:30] | I’m betting he can get a passport. | 我敢打赌他已经弄到了护照 |
[1:45:32] | so we have all our men waiting for him here in Miami International. | 所以我们必须在迈阿密机场全神戒备 |
[1:45:35] | He’s used it before. He knows the layout. | 这个机场他以前来过 了解这里的出口 |
[1:45:36] | I talked to Miami police, they’ve offered us | 我已经和迈阿密警方联系过 他们会协助我们 |
[1:45:38] | 50 uniformed cops in two shifts of 25. | 50名便衣警察会轮班盯防 |
[1:45:40] | With our guys, that’s almost 100 men in one airport. | 我们的人现在在机场的已经有100多个了 |
[1:45:42] | Don’t you think we should spread it around? | 你觉得我们是不是应该通知其他地方? |
[1:45:44] | No, no, this is the exit point. | 不 不 这里是他的逃离点 |
[1:45:46] | Well, how do you know he hasn’t rented a car | 你怎么知道他不会租一辆汽车 |
[1:45:47] | and driven to airports in New York, Atlanta? | 然后跑到纽约或者亚特兰大的机场? |
[1:45:50] | Because I’m not in New York. I’m not in Atlanta. | 因为我不在纽约 也不在亚特兰大 |
[1:45:53] | Yes, this is, uh, Frank Roberts | 我是弗兰克·罗伯茨 |
[1:45:56] | and I’m letting all the universities | 我将在本地区的大学里巡回演讲 |
[1:45:57] | in the area know that Pan Am will be initiating | 来让大家了解到泛美航空的 |
[1:46:00] | a new recruiting program this year. | 本年度最新的招聘计划 |
[1:46:02] | I’II, uh, be stopping by your campus tomorrow morning. | 明早我将在贵校结束行程 |
[1:46:06] | Thank you all very much for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[1:46:08] | At the end of the day | 今天结束的时候 |
[1:46:09] | I’ll be choosing eight young ladies to be a part of… | 我将选择八名年轻女士… |
[1:46:14] | Pan Am’s future stewardess flight crew program. | 做为泛美未来的空中小姐 |
[1:46:18] | Now, these eight young ladies will accompany me | 同时这八位女士将陪同我 |
[1:46:20] | on a two- month public relations tour through Europe. | 去欧洲进行两个月的巡回演讲 |
[1:46:24] | They will discover firsthand what it takes | 途中她们将学习到 |
[1:46:27] | to be a Pan American stewardess. | 如何成为泛美航空的一流空姐 |
[1:46:32] | Give me at least two men… | 给我最少两个兄弟… |
[1:46:34] | Nah, one man per every two counters. | 两个通道最少要有一个人 |
[1:46:36] | All right? | 可以吗? |
[1:46:38] | – Amdursky? – Yeah? | – 阿姆德斯基? – 嗯? |
[1:46:41] | Make sure your uniforms are covering the sidewalk entrances and exits. | 保证你的人守着人行道和出入口 |
[1:46:46] | Hey… let’s have, uh, periodic sweeps of the men’s lav. | 嘿… 我们来检查男洗手间 |
[1:46:50] | You, here. | 你 负责这里 |
[1:46:51] | What qualifies me to be a future stewardess? | 什么条件使我能成为未来的空中小姐? |
[1:46:55] | Well, I think that I’m really friendly | 我认为我真的很友善 |
[1:46:58] | and I can really help out | 真能帮助人 |
[1:47:00] | and, um, make people feel welcome on the plane and… | 使人感到在飞机上受到欢迎 并且… |
[1:47:03] | We’ll be traveling at 6,000 miles per hour | 我们在90米的高度上 |
[1:47:05] | at an altitude of 300 feet. | 以9600公里时速飞行 |
[1:47:07] | All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go… | 我行装已打好 我准备好出发… |
[1:47:14] | Ilene Anderson. | 依琳娜·安德森 |
[1:47:24] | Miggy Acker. | 米姬·埃克 |
[1:47:30] | Debra Jo McMillan. | 曼布拉·乔·麦克米伦 |
[1:47:39] | Candy Heston. | 坎迪·赫斯顿 |
[1:48:40] | You see that blonde out front? | 你看见走在最前面的金发妞了吗? |
[1:48:42] | – I should have been a pilot. – Exactly. | – 我本该成为一名飞行员的 – 很对 |
[1:48:45] | Mr. Carl Handratty | 汉莱提先生 |
[1:48:45] | please pick up the courtesy telephone. | 请接听免费电话 |
[1:48:48] | Handratty. | 汉莱提 |
[1:48:48] | Carl, your walkie- talkie wasn’t working. | 卡尔 你的对讲机刚才不好使 |
[1:48:50] | There’s a guy in a Pan Am uniform | 有一个穿泛美制服的人 |
[1:48:52] | sitting in a white Coupe DeVille out in front of Terminal J. | 坐在大都市单排座车到站口J |
[1:48:55] | That’s the charter terminal. | 那是包机口 |
[1:48:56] | Can you get a look at his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗? |
[1:48:58] | He’s got his pilot’s cap on. | 他带着飞行员的帽子 |
[1:48:59] | Carl, I think it’s him! | 卡尔 我想是他 |
[1:49:13] | Out of the car, Frank. | 从车里出来 弗兰克 |
[1:49:15] | Frank?! | 弗兰克? |
[1:49:17] | step out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[1:49:19] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我能看见的地方别动 |
[1:49:21] | Don’t shoot me! I’m just a driver. | 不要开枪! 我只是个司机 |
[1:49:23] | A man paid me $100 to wear this uniform | 一个人给我100美元让我穿这制服… |
[1:49:25] | – and pick someone up at the airport. – Who you picking up? | – 到飞机场接人 – 你接谁? |
[1:49:33] | 接汉莱提 | |
[1:49:33] | Pack up, let’s fly away. | 收队 我们走 |
[1:49:50] | 七个月后 | |
[1:49:54] | South America, Australia | 南美洲 澳大利亚 |
[1:49:56] | Singapore, Egypt. | 新加坡 埃及 |
[1:49:58] | The kid’s gone completely out of control. | 这家伙完全疯了 |
[1:50:00] | – Why wasn’t I called? – Nobody was called, sir. | – 为什么没通知我? – 谁也没通知 长官 |
[1:50:02] | The banks didn’t know what was happening till last week. | 银行直到上周才知道 |
[1:50:04] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:50:05] | They didn’t call ’cause it’s not counterfeiting. | 他们没通知是因为这不是伪造 |
[1:50:06] | – It’s something else. – Well, what is he doing? | – 反正是其他的事 – 到底是什么呢? |
[1:50:08] | He’s making real checks, sir. | 他做的是真支票 长官 |
[1:50:10] | These are so perfect the airline didn’t know the difference. | 很完美 航空公司辨别不出来 |
[1:50:12] | Last check was cashed in Madrid a week ago. | 上张支票是在一周前在马德里兑现的 |
[1:50:14] | My guess is he’s still there. We have to leave now, sir. Today. | 我猜他还在那儿 我们现在就得出发 长官 |
[1:50:17] | Go where? Spain? You want to go to spain? | 去哪儿? 西班牙? 你想去西班牙? |
[1:50:19] | Well, eventually, he’s got to go back to where the checks were printed. | 最后他会回去的 回到印支票的地方 |
[1:50:21] | I think that’s why he’s moving back through Europe. | 这就是他为什么在欧洲活动 |
[1:50:23] | Look at the map, sir. He’s making a circle. | 看着这地图 先生 他在做一个圈子 |
[1:50:25] | He’s running out of checks. I know it’s a… it’s a long shot, sir | 他要用完支票了 我可能… 说得不准 长官 |
[1:50:28] | but if we track him from Madrid, | 但如果我们从马德里开始追踪他 |
[1:50:30] | – sir, we could still catch him. – I’m sorry, Carl, if you couldn’t catch him here | – 还是能抓住他的 长官 – 抱歉 卡尔 如果你在这儿抓不住他 |
[1:50:33] | you’re not going to catch him there. | 那在别的地方也抓不住 |
[1:50:34] | But, sir, we’re going to let him get away. | 可是我们就让他跑掉吗 长官? |
[1:50:37] | No, Carl, you let him get away. | 不 卡尔 是你让他跑掉的 |
[1:51:21] | A perfect one-16th all the way around. | 完美的边界尺寸 整个一圈 |
[1:51:28] | Color separation is flawless. | 上色毫无瑕疵 |
[1:51:33] | There’s no bleeding. Hmm. | 墨迹没有流淌 |
[1:51:35] | Nobody does work like this in the states. | 在美国没有人能干得这么好 |
[1:51:38] | Nobody but us. | 除了我们 |
[1:51:39] | Where was it printed? | 是在哪儿印制的? |
[1:51:41] | – It was printed on a monster… – A monster. | – 是在一台老印刷机上… – 老印刷机 |
[1:51:44] | – a Heidelberg, an Istra… – Heidelberg. | – 海德尔堡 伊斯利亚半岛… – 海德尔堡 |
[1:51:47] | a dinosaur, four colors. | 过时的 4色的 |
[1:51:48] | You can smell the weight. | 能感觉出印刷机的重量 |
[1:51:50] | Two tons, without the ink. | 2吨 不算墨水 |
[1:51:53] | Where do they do printing like this? | 他们在哪儿做这样的印刷? |
[1:51:55] | Germany, Great Britain… | 德国 英国… |
[1:51:57] | – France. – France! | – 法国 – 法国! |
[1:52:00] | France. Frank’s mother said the name of a village in France | 弗兰克的母亲提过法国一个村子的名字 |
[1:52:03] | where they didn’t have sara Lee. | 那儿没有沙拉利 |
[1:52:04] | The village where she met Frank’s father. | 她遇见弗兰克父亲的村子 |
[1:52:06] | Oh, yeah, I don’t remember, uh… | 哦 是的 我记不得… |
[1:52:07] | It started with an M. It was, uh, “Mont” something. | 以”M”开头 是”曼”什么的 |
[1:52:10] | – “Mont.” Mr. Fox? – Uh, yes, yes. | – “曼”什么 福克斯先生? – 对 对 |
[1:52:13] | Question: “You met your husband during the war?” | 提问: “你是在大战时遇见你丈夫的?” |
[1:52:14] | – “Yes, I lived in a small village in France. – Yeah, right. | – “我住在法国一个村庄 – 就是这么说的 |
[1:52:17] | “The kind of place where they never heard of sara Lee.” | “在那儿人们从没听说过沙拉利” |
[1:52:18] | Tell me you wrote down the name of the village, Mr. Fox. | 告诉我你记下了那个村子的名字 福克斯先生 |
[1:52:22] | Montrichard. | 曼沙 |
[1:53:20] | Carl? Carl! | 卡尔? 卡尔! |
[1:53:24] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐! |
[1:53:26] | How is it that we’re always talking on Christmas, Carl? | 我们总是在圣诞节交谈感觉怎么样 卡尔? |
[1:53:29] | Every Christmas I’m talking to you! | 每个圣诞节 我都跟你交谈! |
[1:53:31] | Put your shirt on, Frank. You’re under arrest. | 穿上衣服 弗兰克 你被捕了 |
[1:53:34] | Hey, are you hungry? Do you want some beans, Carl? | 你饿了吗? 想要些豆子吗 卡尔? |
[1:53:37] | They got the best French beans here. | 他们这儿有法国最好的豆子 |
[1:53:39] | – Here, give these a try. – There’s two dozen French police officers outside. | – 来尝尝 – 外面有20多名法国警察 |
[1:53:41] | – Carl, I gotta tell you, they’re delicious. – They wanted to bring you in. | – 卡尔 真的很美味 – 他们想抓你 |
[1:53:43] | – You want a bite? – But they needed the help of an American. | – 想尝一口吗? – 但他们需要美国人的帮助 |
[1:53:45] | Are you hungry? You want a bite? | 你饿了吗? 想尝一口吗? |
[1:53:46] | But I told them I wouldn’t bring them to you | 但我说了我不把他们带到你这里来 |
[1:53:48] | unless I could put the cuffs on you myself. | 除非我能亲自给你戴上手铐 |
[1:53:50] | Well, you have a gun? You have a gun? | 你有枪吗? 你有枪吗? |
[1:53:52] | – No gun? – No. | – 没有? – 没有 |
[1:53:53] | No gun. | 没枪 |
[1:53:56] | And… and you’re… and you’re telling me what? | 那… 那你… 那你在跟我说什么? |
[1:53:59] | there’s two dozen French police officers out there | 在外面有20多名法国警察? |
[1:54:02] | right now on Christmas Eve? That’s what you’re telling me? | 就在平安夜? 你是那么说的吗? |
[1:54:04] | – Yeah. – All right, all right. | – 对 – 好吧 好吧 |
[1:54:05] | Well, there’s no windows here. | 这里没有窗户 |
[1:54:08] | – I’m going to take a look out the front door. – No! No! | – 我到前门看看 – 不! 不! |
[1:54:11] | I told them I’d walk out first and give a signal. | 我告诉他们我先走出去给他们一个信号 |
[1:54:14] | – Here, you can put these on yourself. – No, I can’t do that! I can’t do that. | – 给 你自己戴上 – 不 我不戴! 我不戴 |
[1:54:17] | You know why? | 你知道为什么? |
[1:54:19] | ‘Cause I think you’re full of shit. | 因为你总是很蠢 |
[1:54:20] | I don’t… I don’t think there’s anyone else out there. | 我看… 我看外面一个人也没有 |
[1:54:23] | I think… I think it’s just me and you. | 我看… 我看只有你和我 |
[1:54:26] | That’s right. I think it’s just me and you, and you know what? | 对 只有你和我 你知道吗? |
[1:54:29] | You’re going to have to catch me yourself! | 你得自己抓住我! |
[1:54:30] | I wo… we don’t have time for this. | 我… 我们没时间争论了 |
[1:54:34] | Ah, that’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:54:35] | Tell me what you want me to see, huh? | 告诉我你想让我看见什么 |
[1:54:37] | I wouldn’t lie to you. | 我不会对你撒谎的 |
[1:54:39] | Look, you’re wearing a wedding ring. | 你戴着结婚戒指 |
[1:54:41] | You’re wearing a wedding ring, Carl! You lied to me about that! | 你戴着结婚戒指 卡尔! 这事你骗我了! |
[1:54:43] | Didn’t you lie about that?! | 是不是撒谎了?! |
[1:54:44] | You asked me if I had a family. | 你问我是不是有个家 |
[1:54:46] | I did, but I don’t anymore. | 过去有 但不再有了 |
[1:54:57] | Yes? No, no, no, there is no problem. | 有问题吗? 不 不 没有问题 |
[1:54:59] | We’re coming out right now. | 我们马上出来 |
[1:55:03] | Whoa, that was good. That was good. | 哇 干得不错 干得不错 |
[1:55:05] | What, did you… you pay some hotel desk clerk | 你是不是… 给旅馆前台服务员钱 |
[1:55:07] | to make that call for you, is that what you did? | 让他给你打那个电话? 是你干的吧? |
[1:55:08] | It was Captain Luc. | 是卢克警官 |
[1:55:09] | I’ve got one minute to bring you out. | 我还有一分钟带你出去 |
[1:55:11] | Captain Luc? Captain Luc! | 卢克警官? 卢克警官! |
[1:55:13] | Ooh, Captain Luc. | 卢克警官 |
[1:55:14] | Well, Carl, I gotta say that- that sounds pretty official to me | 卡尔 我得说 听起来很像那么回事 |
[1:55:16] | but like I said, I… I think it’s just | 但是像我说的… 我看只有 |
[1:55:19] | me and you here, it’s me and you. | 我和你在这 只有我们俩 |
[1:55:20] | so you’re going to have to catch me. | 所以你得来抓我 |
[1:55:22] | Frank. Frank! You have to trust me on this! | 弗兰克 弗兰克! 这件事你得相信我! |
[1:55:24] | These people have been embarrassed, Frank. They’re angry. | 这些人感到难堪 他们很生气 |
[1:55:28] | You rob their banks, you steal their money | 你抢了他们的银行 偷了他们的钱 |
[1:55:29] | you live in their country. | 生活在他们的国家 |
[1:55:30] | I told you this was what was going to happen | 我告诉过你会这样的 |
[1:55:33] | that there was no other way for it to end. | 没有其它了结方式 |
[1:55:36] | Don’t make a mistake! | 不要胡来! |
[1:55:38] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:55:39] | That’s good, Carl, you know? | 很好 卡尔 你知道吗? |
[1:55:41] | Keep pushing that lie. | 接着编 |
[1:55:43] | Keep pushing till you make it true. | 接着编直到编成真的 |
[1:55:45] | They’re going to kill you! | 他们会杀了你! |
[1:55:48] | You walk out that door, they’re going to kill you. | 如果你走出那门 他们会杀了你 |
[1:55:55] | Is that the truth? | 是真的吗? |
[1:56:01] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[1:56:08] | You have any children, Carl? | 你有孩子吗 卡尔? |
[1:56:11] | I have a four-year-old daughter. | 有个4岁的女儿 |
[1:56:14] | You swear on your daughter? | 你以女儿发誓? |
[1:56:18] | You swear? | 你发誓? |
[1:56:25] | You swear? | 你发誓? |
[1:56:58] | That was really good, Carl. | 好极了 卡尔 |
[1:57:08] | I have him in custody. | 他由我监护 |
[1:57:11] | I got him. | 我控制住他了! |
[1:57:12] | I got him! It’s all right! | 我控制住他了! 没关系! |
[1:57:15] | It’s all right! I got him! | 没关系! 我控制住他了! |
[1:57:21] | Hey, I want it… I want it on the record. | 嘿 我想… 我想做官方纪录 |
[1:57:24] | Frank Abagnale surrendered of his own accord. | 弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔自愿被捕 |
[1:57:26] | Understood? Understood? | 明白吗? 明白吗? |
[1:57:28] | Where are you taking him? I’m… I’m supposed to go. | 你们要把他带哪里去? 我… 我应该跟着 |
[1:57:32] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要把他带哪里去? |
[1:57:34] | Let me in the… Let me in the car! | 让我上… 让我上车! |
[1:57:36] | Hey! Let me in the car! | 让我上车! |
[1:57:41] | Don’t worry, Frank! | 不要担心 弗兰克 |
[1:57:43] | I’ll have you extradited back to the United states. Don’t worry. | 我会把你引渡回美国的 别担心 |
[1:58:06] | Carl… | 卡尔… |
[1:58:10] | Carl, you have to remember | 卡尔 你得记着 |
[1:58:12] | to let me call my father when we land. | 我们一落地就让我给父亲打电话 |
[1:58:15] | I just want to, I want to talk to him | 我只是想在他从电视 |
[1:58:17] | before he sees me on television or something like that. | 或什么上看见我之前跟他谈谈 |
[1:58:30] | Carl, look. | 卡尔 看 |
[1:58:34] | – Runway 4-4. – Frank, your father is dead. | – 44号跑道 – 弗兰克 你父亲死了 |
[1:58:38] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:58:40] | I didn’t want to say anything till we got closer to home. | 在快到家之前我什么都不想说 |
[1:58:43] | He- He… He fell down some steps at Grand Central station trying to catch a train. | 他在赶火车时 从大中心车站掉下台阶 |
[1:58:50] | I didn’t want to be the one to tell you. | 我本不想亲自告诉你 |
[1:58:53] | You’re lying, right? | 你骗我的 是吗? |
[1:58:57] | You said I could talk to him. | 你说过我可以跟他交谈 |
[1:59:00] | Carl, who are you to… who are you to say something like that, huh? | 卡尔 你怎么敢… 你怎么敢说那样的话? |
[1:59:02] | Who are you to say something like that? | 你怎么敢说那样的话? |
[1:59:04] | – You said I could talk to him. – He fell, and he… | – 你说过我可以跟他交谈 – 他掉下去… |
[1:59:05] | and he broke his neck. I’m sorry. | 摔断了脖子 我很难过 |
[1:59:09] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很难过 |
[1:59:22] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼! |
[1:59:25] | Carl, I’m going to be sick! | 卡尔 我要吐了! |
[1:59:27] | – It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s okay. – Carl, I got to go to the bathroom. | – 没关系的 没事的 – 卡尔 我要去卫生间 |
[1:59:30] | – I’m going to be sick. – Sure. Let’s go in the bathroom. | – 我要吐了 – 当然 去卫生间吧 |
[1:59:40] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼! |
[2:00:00] | Oh, Daddy… | 爸爸… |
[2:00:05] | You’ll have take your seat, sir. | 各位 请回到座位上 |
[2:00:06] | I’ve told you twice. We’re landing. | 我告诉过你2次了 要着陆了 |
[2:00:08] | – Sorry. Thank you… – All of you. | – 对不起 谢谢… – 你们全部 |
[2:00:09] | Frank! Come on now. | 弗兰克! 出来了 |
[2:00:11] | – Frank? – We’re landing in six minutes. | – 弗兰克? – 我们6分钟后着陆 |
[2:00:13] | All of you need to be in your seats | 你们得回到座位 |
[2:00:14] | – With your seat belts fastened. – Frank, open the door! | – 系上安全带 – 弗兰克 开门! |
[2:00:17] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[2:00:20] | – You do it. – Yeah. | – 你来 – 好 |
[2:00:51] | Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克! 弗兰克! |
[2:00:57] | All right, remain seated, everyone, please. | 好 请大家坐着别动 |
[2:01:00] | – FBI. Stay seated. – FBI. Stay seated. | – FBI 坐着别动 – FBI 坐着别动 |
[2:01:10] | – Please remain seated! – Stay seated. | – 请坐好! – 坐好 |
[2:01:12] | You must stay seated until the aircraft has come to a complete stop. | 你必须坐好 直到飞机停稳 |
[2:01:15] | God almighty. | 天啊 |
[2:02:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[2:02:55] | Hands behind your head! | 把手放在脑后! |
[2:02:57] | Carl, get me in the car, please. | 卡尔 请让我上车吧 |
[2:03:01] | Get me in the car. | 让我上车吧 |
[2:03:04] | Put him in. | 让他上车 |
[2:03:22] | Taking into account the gravity of these crimes | 鉴于罪行的严重性 |
[2:03:25] | your history of bold and elusive behavior | 放肆和逃避的行为 |
[2:03:29] | and your complete lack of respect for the laws of the United States | 及对美国法律的蔑视 |
[2:03:33] | I have no choice but to ignore your request to be treated as a minor | 我不得不驳回你 将你作为少年犯对待的请求 |
[2:03:39] | and sentence you to 12 years in Atlanta’s maximum security prison | 判你在亚特兰大监视最严密的监狱服刑12年 |
[2:03:44] | and recommend strongly that you be kept in isolation | 并强烈建议对你在整个服刑期间 |
[2:03:47] | for the entirety of that sentence. | 进行隔离关押 |
[2:04:03] | Use that door over there. | 走那边的门 |
[2:04:10] | and give everyone my love. | 替我向大家问好 |
[2:04:12] | I think about them all the time. | 我一直都在想他们 |
[2:04:32] | Merry Christmas, Frank. | 圣诞快乐 弗兰克 |
[2:04:37] | Hey, I got you some comic books here. | 嘿 我给你带来了几本漫画书 |
[2:04:46] | How’s your daughter? | 你女儿怎样? |
[2:04:47] | – What was her name? – Grace. | – 她叫什么名字? – 格蕾丝 |
[2:04:51] | Well… I don’t know. | 哦… 我不知道 |
[2:04:52] | she lives with her mother in Chicago | 她跟母亲在芝加哥生活 |
[2:04:53] | and I don’t get to see her much. | 我不常见她 |
[2:04:57] | What’s in the briefcase? | 箱子里是什么? |
[2:05:00] | Oh. I’m on my way to the airport. | 我是在去机场的路上 |
[2:05:02] | It’s a paperhanger who’s working his way through Minnesota. | 是个在明尼苏达州活动的伪造支票者 |
[2:05:07] | Aw, geez, he’s… he’s driving us crazy. | 他… 他搞得我们发疯 |
[2:05:10] | You got any of the checks? | 你带支票来了吗? |
[2:05:11] | Yeah, yeah, I got a… a counterfeit that he drew | 对 我带了张… 他在 |
[2:05:14] | on the Great Lakes savings and Loan. | 大湖储贷银行填写的假支票 |
[2:05:16] | see, he’s just using a stencil machine and an Underwood. | 他使用一台模版机 和一台”木下”牌打字机 |
[2:05:20] | – Yeah, it’s a teller at the bank. – Say again? | – 伪造者是名银行出纳 – 什么? |
[2:05:23] | I- It’s definitely a teller, Carl. | 肯定是出纳 卡尔 |
[2:05:25] | I mean, banks, they always use hand-stamps for the dates, see. | 银行从来都是用手工封盖日期 瞧 |
[2:05:28] | They get used over and over again so they always get worn out | 一遍遍使用 所以总有磨损 |
[2:05:31] | and the numbers are always cracking. | 数字总是有断点 |
[2:05:33] | The sixes and the nines… see, they go first. | 6和9… 你看 它们先磨损 |
[2:05:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:05:47] | I’d like you to take a look at something for me. | 我想让你帮我看样东西 |
[2:05:53] | Tell me what you think. | 告诉我你是怎么想的 |
[2:05:59] | That’s a fake. | 这是假的 |
[2:06:01] | How do you know? You haven’t looked at it. | 你还没看呢 怎么知道? |
[2:06:02] | Well, there’s no perforated edge, right? | 没有剪开的边 |
[2:06:04] | I mean, this… this check was hand-cut, not fed. | 我是说 这张… 这张支票是手工裁的 不是从大张上剪下的 |
[2:06:09] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[2:06:10] | Paper is double-bonded | 纸是双层的 |
[2:06:12] | much too heavy to be a bank check. | 作为银行支票太重了 |
[2:06:15] | Magnetic ink, it’s, uh, raised against my fingers | 这磁墨 我能用手感觉到它的凸起 |
[2:06:18] | instead of flat. | 应该是平的 |
[2:06:21] | And this doesn’t smell like MICR. | 并且闻起来不像支票专用墨 |
[2:06:22] | It’s some kind of a… you know, some kind of a drafting ink. | 是一种… 一种画图用墨 |
[2:06:25] | You know, the kind you get at a stationery store. | 在文具店能买到这种墨 |
[2:06:33] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[2:06:35] | would you be interested in working with the FBI’s Financial Crimes Unit? | 有没有兴趣在联邦调查局经济犯罪科工作? |
[2:06:41] | I already got a job here. You know, I, uh, deliver the mail. | 我在这里已经有工作了 送信 |
[2:06:46] | Frank, we have the power to take you out of prison. | 弗兰克 我们能把你从监狱里放出来 |
[2:06:51] | You’d be placed in the custody of the FBI | 你将在联邦调查局的监护下 |
[2:06:52] | where you’d serve out the remainder of your sentence | 服完剩下的刑期 |
[2:06:54] | as an employee of the federal government. | 作为联邦政府的雇员 |
[2:06:59] | Under whose custody? | 在谁的监护下? |
[2:07:10] | Hi. I… I’m Frank Abagnale. | 嗨 我… 我叫弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 |
[2:07:13] | I’m supposed to start work here today. | 我应该今天开始工作 |
[2:07:14] | It’s a tour company operating out of the BVI. | 是个安排英国处女岛度假的旅游公司 |
[2:07:18] | sir, Mr. Abagnale is here. | 先生 阿巴戈内尔来了 |
[2:07:20] | I’m going to call you back. | 我会再打给你 |
[2:07:52] | Hello, Carl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[2:07:53] | Welcome to the FBI. | 欢迎来到联邦调查局 |
[2:07:55] | I’ll show you where you’re working. | 我带你看看工作的地方 |
[2:08:05] | Carl… how long do I have to work here? | 卡尔… 我要在这里工作多久? |
[2:08:09] | It’s 8:15 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon. | 早上8点15分到下午5点钟 |
[2:08:12] | 45 minutes for lunch. | 午休45分钟 |
[2:08:13] | No, I… | 不是问这个 我… |
[2:08:15] | I mean, how long? | 我是说 多久? |
[2:08:19] | Every day. | 每天 |
[2:08:21] | Every day, Frank, till we let you go. | 每天 直到我们放你走 |
[2:09:17] | – Yeah. – Hey, Carl. | – 什么事? – 嗨 卡尔 |
[2:09:21] | – How you doing? – It’s not a good time, Frank. | – 进展如何? – 现在聊天不合适 弗兰克 |
[2:09:24] | I’m clearing my desk for the weekend. | 我在为周末赶工 |
[2:09:29] | Carl, you mind if I come to work with you tomorrow? | 介意我明天来跟你一起工作吗? |
[2:09:32] | Tomorrow is saturday. | 明天是星期六 |
[2:09:34] | I’m flying to Chicago to see my daughter. | 我要飞到芝加哥看我女儿 |
[2:09:36] | I’ll be back to work on Monday. | 星期一回来 |
[2:09:37] | You’re going to see Grace, huh? | 去见格蕾丝? |
[2:09:39] | Well, that’s the plan. | 对 是我的计划 |
[2:09:44] | so what should I do till Monday? | 星期一前我该干什么? |
[2:09:46] | I’m sorry, kid, I can’t help you there. Excuse me. | 对不起 这我帮不了你 让一让 |
[2:09:56] | This is Handratty. | 汉莱提 |
[2:09:58] | Oh, yeah, put him on. | 好 接过来 |
[2:10:09] | Mr. Sawyer. | 斯耶先生 |
[2:10:10] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[2:10:12] | I have a half a dozen more checks | 我还有6张支票 |
[2:10:14] | on that tour operator at the BVI. | 是关于那家英国处女岛旅游公司的 |
[2:10:50] | American Airlines 355… | 请乘坐美国航空355航班… |
[2:10:53] | serving Chicago and san Francisco… | 飞往芝加哥和旧金山的… |
[2:10:55] | is now open for passenger check-in. | 旅客准备登机 |
[2:10:57] | How’d you do it, Frank? | 你怎么办到的 弗兰克? |
[2:11:00] | How’d you pass the bar in Louisiana? | 你是怎么通过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的? |
[2:11:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么? |
[2:11:06] | Listen… | 听着 |
[2:11:08] | I’m sorry I put you through all this. | 我很抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦 |
[2:11:10] | You go back to Europe, you’re gonna die in Perpignan Prison. | 你要是回到欧洲 会死在坡皮监狱的 |
[2:11:13] | You try to run here in the states | 如果你想从美国逃跑 |
[2:11:14] | we’ll send you back to Atlanta for 50 years. | 我们就会把你送回亚特兰大关50年 |
[2:11:17] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[2:11:20] | I spent four years trying to arrange your release. | 我花了4年时间设法把你放出来 |
[2:11:23] | Had to convince my bosses at the FBI | 我得向我的老板 |
[2:11:24] | and the Attorney General of the United states | 和首席检察官证明 |
[2:11:26] | you wouldn’t run. | 你不会逃跑 |
[2:11:28] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么那样做呢? |
[2:11:31] | – You’re just a kid. – I’m not your kid. | – 你是个孩子 – 我不是你的孩子 |
[2:11:34] | You said you were going to Chicago. | 你说你要去芝加哥 |
[2:11:36] | My daughter can’t see me this weekend. | 我女儿这个周末不能见我了 |
[2:11:38] | she’s going skiing. | 她要去滑雪 |
[2:11:41] | You said she was four years old. | 你说她4岁 |
[2:11:42] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[2:11:43] | she was four when I left. | 我离开时她4岁 |
[2:11:45] | Now she’s 15. | 现在15岁了 |
[2:11:47] | My wife’s been remarried for 11 years. | 我太太再婚11年了 |
[2:11:49] | I see Grace every now and again. | 我有时见格蕾丝 |
[2:11:52] | – I don’t understand. – Sure you do. | – 我不明白 – 你当然明白 |
[2:11:56] | sometimes it’s easier living the lie. | 有时说谎更容易 |
[2:12:02] | I’m going to let you fly tonight, Frank. | 我今晚让你飞走 弗兰克 |
[2:12:05] | I’m not even going to try to stop you. | 我甚至不会拦你的 |
[2:12:07] | That’s ’cause I know you’ll be back on Monday. | 因为我知道 你星期一会回来 |
[2:12:09] | Yeah? How do you know I’ll come back? | 是吗? 你怎么知道我会回来? |
[2:12:16] | Look. | 看 |
[2:12:18] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[2:12:19] | nobody’s chasing you. | 没有人在追你 |
[2:12:23] | American Airlines flight 131 | 前往匹兹堡的 |
[2:12:25] | to Pittsburgh is now ready for boarding. | 美航131航班 已开始登机 |
[2:12:27] | Passengers with boarding passes, please proceed to Gate 23A. | 持登机牌的乘客 请到23A门 |
[2:12:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:12:42] | Alice, has he still not called? | 爱丽丝 他还没来电吗? |
[2:12:44] | No, he hasn’t. | 是的 还没有 |
[2:12:58] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[2:12:59] | I’ve, uh, called this meeting to discuss | 我召开此次会议是为了讨论 |
[2:13:01] | a new type of check fraud and counterfeiting | 一种新型的支票欺诈和伪造手段 |
[2:13:04] | which the unsub is washing and altering checks | 嫌疑犯涂改支票 |
[2:13:06] | then passing them throughout Arizona. | 然后发送到亚利桑那州 |
[2:13:12] | This unsub is a big dog | 这个嫌疑犯是个大赌徒 |
[2:13:14] | passing checks as large as five figures. | 支票填5位数 |
[2:13:19] | sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[2:13:22] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[2:13:28] | We have a recovered check on Agent Reiter’s desk. | 瑞特特工的桌子上有张伪造的支票 |
[2:13:31] | Why don’t we step out to the bullpen? | 我们出去看看吧 |
[2:13:38] | There’s impressions on every line. | 每一行都被加重 |
[2:13:42] | Looks like the original amount was for $60. | 好像原来数额是60美元 |
[2:13:49] | Mind if I take a look? | 我能看一下吗? |
[2:13:54] | Cashed in Flagstaff a week ago. | 一周前在福莱格斯达福兑现的 |
[2:13:59] | Cost the bank $16,000. | 银行损失1万6千美元 |
[2:14:02] | – It’s a real check. – Yeah. | – 是张真支票 – 对 |
[2:14:05] | Yeah. It’s been washed. | 被洗过了 |
[2:14:07] | The only thing original is the signature. | 原来的东西只剩下签名 |
[2:14:09] | But it’s perfect, Carl. I mean… | 但是很完美 卡尔 真的… |
[2:14:11] | I mean this isn’t hydrochloride or bleach. | 它不是用酸洗或漂白的 |
[2:14:14] | No. | 不是 |
[2:14:15] | something new. | 是什么新东西 |
[2:14:17] | Maybe a nail polish remover where the acetone | 也许是一种指甲膏清洗剂或者丙酮 |
[2:14:19] | removes the ink that’s not been printed? | 之类的东西洗去手写墨水 |
[2:14:25] | How did you do it, Frank? | 你是怎么做的 弗兰克? |
[2:14:28] | How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana? | 你是怎么骗过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的? |
[2:14:37] | I didn’t cheat. | 我没作弊 |
[2:14:40] | I studied for two weeks and I passed. | 我学了两周就通过了 |
[2:14:45] | Is that the truth, Frank? | 是真的吗 弗兰克? |
[2:14:47] | Is that the truth? | 是真的吗? |
[2:14:48] | I’ll bet this guy steals checks out of mailboxes. | 我肯定这家伙从邮箱里偷支票 |
[2:14:52] | He washes off their names and he puts on his own. | 他洗掉他们的名字 换成自己的 |
[2:14:56] | You’re saying that he’s a local? | 你说他是当地人? |
[2:14:59] | Well, if it were me, you know | 如果是我的话 |
[2:15:00] | I’d call the bank first, I’d check out the balance… | 我会先给银行打电话 查一下余额… |
[2:15:02] | Make sure there’s enough money in there | 弄清楚有足够的钱在里面 |
[2:15:04] | – to make it worth your while. – Exactly. | – 确定值得冒险 – 正是如此 |
[2:15:06] | You know, Carl, I think this guy’s pretty smart. | 卡尔 我想这家伙非常狡猾 |
[2:15:10] | I guess all we have to do now is catch him. | 我想现在我们要做的就是去抓住他 |
[2:15:14] | We’ll start first thing in the morning. | 那就是今早的第一件事 |
[2:15:16] | We’ll run the name Eric Anthony Feeders. | 我们开始追查这个名叫埃里克·安东尼家伙 |
[2:15:19] | In Nevada, Arizona, California. | 在内华大 亚利桑那 加利福尼亚各州 |
[2:15:21] | Both names, right? Chris Frank, too? | 所有的名字 是吗? 克里斯·弗兰克也要注意? |
[2:15:23] | Yeah… | 没错… |
[2:15:25] | 小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔已经结婚26年 有三个儿子 在中西部过着平静的生活 | |
[2:15:27] | 自从1974年离开监狱 | |
[2:15:29] | 弗兰克帮助FBI抓住了一些 世界上隐藏最深的支票造假者 | |
[2:15:31] | 被认为是世界上最著名的 反银行诈骗和欺诈专家 | |
[2:15:34] | 弗兰克还设计了银行和世界 500强公司每天使用的安全支票 | |
[2:15:43] | 这些公司每年向小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 支付几百万美元的服务费用 | |
[2:15:49] | 弗兰克和卡尔至今仍然是好朋友 |