英文名称:Se7en
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Neighbors heard them screaming at each other, like, for two hours. | 邻居称他们在吵架 吵了有两个小时 |
[01:03] | It was nothing new. Then they heard the gun go off. | 他们常常这样 之后就听到了枪声 |
[01:05] | Both barrels. | 两声枪响 |
[01:08] | A crime of passion. | 激情犯罪 |
[01:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:12] | Just look at all the passion on that wall. | 看看这满墙的激情 |
[01:15] | Yeah, well, this is a done deal. All but the paperwork. | 就是这样了 就剩笔头工作了 |
[01:22] | The kid see it? | 有没有被孩子看见 |
[01:23] | What? | 什么 |
[01:25] | The kid. | 孩子 |
[01:27] | What kind of fucking question is that? | 这他妈什么鬼问题 |
[01:30] | We are all gonna be real glad when we get rid of you, Somerset, | 等你走了 我们就终于解脱了Somerset |
[01:33] | you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[01:34] | There’s always these questions with you. Did the kid see it? | 你永远有这些奇怪的问题 被孩子看见了吗 |
[01:37] | Who gives a fuck? He’s dead. His wife killed him. | 谁他妈在乎这些 他死了 他妻子杀了他 |
[01:41] | Anything else has nothing to do with us. | 其它的跟我们一毛钱关系没有 |
[01:51] | Detective Somerset? | Somerset警探 |
[01:55] | I’m Detective Mills. | 我是Mills警探 |
[01:57] | Lieutenant, I apologize for interrupting like this | 长官 很抱歉办案中途打扰你 |
[02:00] | just get in town 20 minutes ago, they dump me here. | 20分钟前刚到市区 他们直接把我捎到这儿了 |
[02:02] | Look, um… Mills? | 呃 Mills对吗 |
[02:05] | I thought we might find a bar someplace. Sit, talk– | 我们可以去酒吧什么的聊聊 |
[02:08] | I’d like to get to the precinct. It’s all the same. | 我想直接去警局 |
[02:10] | You know, not much time for this transition thing. | 我们并没有太多时间交接 |
[02:14] | I meant to ask you something, when we spoke on the phone before. | 之前打电话的时候 我本想问你一些事 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 说 |
[02:20] | Why here? | 为什么到这来 |
[02:22] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂你的意思 |
[02:23] | Well, all this effort to get transferred. | 费了很大力气调职 却来这里 |
[02:27] | It’s the first question that popped into my head. | 这是我想到的第一个问题 |
[02:31] | I guess for the same reasons as you. | 我猜跟你的原因一样 |
[02:32] | Or the same reasons you had before you decided to quit, yeah? | 或者说是在你决定辞职之前的那个原因一样 |
[02:38] | You just met me. | 我们才刚认识 |
[02:41] | Maybe I’m not understanding the question. | 也许我没懂你的意思 |
[02:44] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[02:46] | You actually fought to get reassigned here. | 你是自愿争取要到这儿来的 |
[02:51] | I’ve just never seen it done that way before. | 我只是没见过像你这样的 |
[02:53] | I thought I could do some good. Look, | 我只想做些好事 听我说 |
[02:55] | it would be great for me if we didn’t start out kicking each other in the balls. | 我们还是不要一上来就互相攻击为好 |
[03:01] | – If you’re calling the shots, lieutenant. -Yes. | – 你说了算 长官 – 好 |
[03:05] | I want you to look and I want you to listen, okay? | 我要你用心看认真听 好吗 |
[03:08] | Now, I wasn’t standing around guarding the Taco Bell. | 我可不是在塔克钟当保安 |
[03:11] | – I’ve worked Homicide five years. – Not here. | – 我在凶杀组已经干了五年了 – 这里可不一样 |
[03:13] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[03:14] | Well, over the next seven days, detective, | 那么在接下来的七天 警探 |
[03:16] | you’ll do me the favor of remembering that. | 就当帮我忙 请牢记这一点 |
[03:31] | Hey, hey. I almost died. | 嘿嘿 我差点死了 |
[03:57] | Shut the fuck up down there! | 他妈闭嘴 |
[07:03] | Hello? Yeah. | 喂 是 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:08] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[07:12] | I thought we moved here to get away from tractor pulls. | 我以为来这儿能清闲一些呢 |
[07:21] | Serpico’s gotta go. | Serpico得走了 |
[07:21] | Serpico 电影<冲突>的主角 因不愿意像其他警察那样收受贿赂 其他同事们都与他为敌 | |
[07:23] | Yeah, well, you might wanna get rid of this little crusty. | 好吧 但首先得把眼屎弄掉 |
[07:27] | This eye, Serpico. | 这只眼睛 Serpico |
[07:29] | – Did you get it? – Got it. | – 弄好了吗 – 好了 |
[07:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:48] | Coffee? No? | 咖啡 不喝吗 |
[07:54] | Nothing’s been touched. Everything’s like I found it. | 我们什么都没动 全部保持原样 |
[07:57] | What time was death established? | 死亡时间是什么时候 |
[07:59] | Like I said I didn’t touch anything. | 我说了 我什么都没碰 |
[08:03] | But he’s had his face in a plate of spaghetti for about 45 minutes now. | 但他已经把脸埋在意大利面里足有45分钟了 |
[08:07] | Wait a minute. No one bothers with vital signs? | 等等 没人去检查呼吸心跳吗 |
[08:10] | Did I stutter? | 我没说清楚吗 |
[08:11] | This guy ain’t breathing | 这家伙不可能喘气儿 |
[08:12] | unless he started breathing spaghetti sauce. | 除非他能呼吸意大利面酱 |
[08:14] | So that’s how it’s done around here? | 所以你们都是这么办案的 |
[08:16] | I beg your pardon, detective. | 请你再说一遍 警探 |
[08:18] | But this guy’s been sitting in a pile of his own piss and shit. | 这家伙一直坐在自己的屎尿里 |
[08:21] | If he wasn’t dead, he would’ve stood up by now. | 他要是没死 这会儿也该站起来了 |
[08:23] | – All right, thank you, officer. – Okay. | – 好的 谢谢你了 警官 – 好吧 |
[08:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | I wonder. | 我很好奇 |
[08:41] | What exactly was the point | 你刚才到底是 |
[08:42] | of the conversation you were about to get into? | 想要争论些什么 |
[08:45] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:46] | How many times has Barney Fife found dead bodies that weren’t dead? | 有多少次Barney Fife发现了并没有死的死尸 |
[08:52] | Drop it. | 省省吧 |
[09:23] | Somebody phone Guinness. I think we’ve got a record here. | 打电话给吉尼斯 我们破纪录了 |
[09:43] | Better Homes and Gardens. | 简直像<美好家园>的画面一样 |
[09:56] | Who said this was murder? | 谁说这是谋杀 |
[09:58] | No one. | 没人 |
[10:02] | Guy’s heart’s gotta be the size of a canned ham. | 这家伙的心脏得有罐头火腿那么大 |
[10:08] | If this isn’t a coronary, well, ha, ha, I don’t know. | 如果这不是突发心脏病 我就不知道是什么了 |
[10:30] | Whoops. | 诶呦 |
[10:39] | How about that? | 看看这是什么 |
[10:51] | We had this case once. | 之前有个案子 |
[10:54] | Guy dead on the ground. | 那家伙倒在地上 |
[10:56] | Knife in his back. | 背后插着一把刀 |
[10:57] | Gotta be murder, right? | 肯定是谋杀了 对不对 |
[11:01] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[11:03] | Anyway, big insurance policy involved, yeah? | 不管怎么样 这家伙买了高额保险 |
[11:06] | So the guy took the tip of the blade, | 所以他拿刀 |
[11:08] | stuck it in his own shoulder blades. | 捅了自己肩膀一刀 |
[11:10] | And he must’ve screwed up a few times | 他一定是捅偏了几次 |
[11:12] | because there was multiples back there. | 因为后面有好几道刀伤 |
[11:14] | Could you please be quiet? | 能不能请你安静一会儿 |
[11:26] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[11:31] | Got a bucket here. | 这有个桶 |
[11:34] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[11:40] | Oh, God. | 哦天哪 |
[11:42] | Fucking vomit. | 他妈的呕吐物 |
[11:46] | Any blood in it? | 里面有血吗 |
[11:48] | I didn’t see any. Help yourself. | 我没看见 你自己来吧 |
[11:55] | Are you thinking it’s poison? | 你认为是中毒吗 |
[11:58] | Oh, wonderful. Very moody. | 哦 太妙了 如此感情用事 |
[12:01] | You think it’s poison, Somerset? | 你觉得是中毒吗 Somerset |
[12:03] | You girls have got Forensics waiting outside. | 姑娘们 法医到了在门外呢 |
[12:07] | Don’t know if we’ll all fit, though. | 不知道这屋装得下不 |
[12:08] | There’s room, light’s the problem. | 地方是有的 光线是问题 |
[12:10] | – Hi, how are you? – Hey. | – 嗨 你好 – 嘿 |
[12:13] | Detective Mills, would you go help the officers question the neighbors? | Mills警探 你能不能去帮忙走访邻居 |
[12:19] | – What? – Send in Forensics on your way out, please. | – 什么 – 出去的时候把法医叫进来 |
[12:38] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:41] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[12:48] | You’ve seen my files, right? You seen the things I’ve done. | 你看过我的档案吧 我之前的工作吧 |
[12:52] | Nope. | 没看过 |
[12:56] | I did my time on door-to-doors and walking the beat. | 我早就做过走访和巡逻这种工作了 |
[12:58] | I did that shit for a long time. | 这种差事我做了很久了 |
[13:02] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:03] | Badge on my belt says detective. That’s the same as yours. | 我的警章上写着警探 跟你的一样 |
[13:08] | Look, I made a decision. | 我告诉你我怎么想 |
[13:10] | I had to consider the integrity of the scene. | 我得把精力放在考虑案发现场线索的完整性上 |
[13:13] | Couldn’t worry whether you thought | 没时间考虑你 |
[13:14] | you were getting enough on the playing field. | 是不是已经在游戏场上玩儿够了 |
[13:17] | Hey, man? | 嘿伙计 |
[13:20] | just don’t be jerking me off, that’s all I ask. Don’t jerk me off. | 不要耍我 这是我唯一的要求 别耍我 |
[13:30] | He’s been dead a long time. | 他已经死了很长时间了 |
[13:32] | And I can tell you, it was not from poison. | 我可以肯定 不是中毒 |
[13:34] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[13:35] | How does someone let themselves go like that? | 怎么能有人把自己弄成这样 |
[13:38] | It took four orderlies just to get him on the table. | 光是抬上来就用了四个人 |
[13:44] | How’d the fat fuck ever fit out his front door? | 他这么肥是怎么走出自家门口的 |
[13:47] | Please. It’s obvious he was a shut-in. | 拜托 显然他足不出户 |
[13:49] | Now, look at this. | 看这个 |
[13:50] | See how big this stomach is? | 看他的胃有多大 |
[13:52] | And the strange thing is, it stretches. | 奇怪的是 它被撑坏了 |
[13:55] | Here. Look at the size of the cardiac orifice, where the food– | 这儿 看这贲门有多大 这是食物 |
[13:58] | Wait, I see what you’re pointing out, | 我知道你想说什么 |
[14:00] | but that means nothing to me. | 但这对我毫无意义 |
[14:01] | Okay. He’s got lines of distention across the duodenum. | 好吧 他的十二指肠严重扩张 |
[14:06] | And the interior wall is ripped open. | 前壁被撑开了 |
[14:09] | This man ate till he burst? | 所以他吃到把胃撑爆了 |
[14:11] | He didn’t really burst. Not all the way. | 也不完全是 |
[14:14] | He was hemorrhaging internally. | 他有内出血 |
[14:16] | And there was a hematoma in the rectus and transverse abdominis muscles. | 而且在腹直肌和腹横肌处有血肿 |
[14:21] | So he did die by eating. | 所以他真的是吃死的 |
[14:22] | Yes and no. | 不全是 |
[14:26] | What about these bruises up here? | 这些淤青是怎么回事 |
[14:30] | Well, I haven’t figured that out yet. | 这个我还没弄清楚 |
[14:32] | Gun pressed against his head? | 有枪抵着他的头 |
[14:34] | Pressed hard enough, sure. | 用力压的话 有可能 |
[14:35] | Fuck, yeah. | 正是如此 |
[14:37] | Marks from the front side, flush with the muzzle. | 前面这几个 跟枪口的形状一致 |
[14:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a homicide. | 女士们先生们 这是一起谋杀案 |
[14:48] | Killer put a bucket beneath him, kept on serving. | 凶手在下面放了个桶 一直喂他吃 |
[14:51] | Took his time, too. | 他很有耐心 |
[14:52] | Coroner said this could’ve gone on more than 12 hours. | 验尸官说至少喂了12个小时 |
[14:55] | Victim’s throat was swollen, probably from the effort. | 被害人喉咙水肿 可能是强行喂食引起的 |
[14:59] | And there was definitely a point when he passed out. | 终于到了某个时刻他晕了过去 |
[15:02] | That’s when the killer kicked him and he burst. | 这时候凶手踢了他一脚 他的肠子爆了 |
[15:04] | Oof. Sadistic fucker, huh? | 虐待狂啊 是不是 |
[15:06] | When you want somebody dead, you drive by and shoot. | 想让别人死 你会一枪崩了他 |
[15:09] | You don’t risk the time it takes to do this. | 你不会冒风险花这么长时间做这些 |
[15:12] | – Unless the act itself has meaning. – Come on. | – 除非这种行为本身有着某种意义 – 不是吧 |
[15:15] | Somebody had a problem with the fat boy | 有人对胖子有意见 |
[15:18] | and decided to torture him. | 就来折磨他 |
[15:19] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[15:20] | In the grocery bags, we found two receipts. | 在购物袋里 我们发现了两张收据 |
[15:22] | That means the killer stopped in the middle of everything | 说明凶手中途停下了手中的活 |
[15:25] | and made a second trip to the supermarket. | 又去了一次超市 |
[15:27] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:30] | Hey, man, it’s his thing. I’ve been out in the rain all day. | 嘿 这是他的案子 我一整天都在外面淋雨 |
[15:33] | This is beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[15:35] | We’ve got one dead guy, not three. | 我们只是发现了一个死人 又不是三个 |
[15:37] | No motive. | 没有动机 |
[15:40] | Don’t even start that big brain of yours cooking on this, all right? | 别又费脑子浮想联翩了 行不行 |
[15:43] | Please, I’d like to be reassigned. | 请给我换个案子 |
[15:47] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[15:47] | – What, whoa? – What in the hell are you talking about? | – 什么 – 你在说什么鬼话 |
[15:51] | This can’t be my last duty. | 不能让这成为我最后一个案子 |
[15:53] | It’s just gonna go on and on and on. | 这案子一定会没完没了 |
[15:55] | You’re retiring. | 你就要退休了 |
[15:57] | Six more days and you’re all the way gone. | 再有六天你就彻底离开了 |
[15:59] | Won’t be the first time you’ve left unfinished– | 这又不是你第一次没结案 |
[16:01] | Those other cases were taken as close to conclusion as humanly possible. | 那些基本都是无法解决的 |
[16:05] | And if I may speak freely? | 另外我还有一句话 |
[16:06] | We’re all friends here. | 有话直说 |
[16:08] | This should not be his first assignment. | 这案子不该是他的第一个 |
[16:10] | Oh, come on, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[16:12] | This is not my first assignment, you dick. | 这不是我的第一个案子 你个混蛋 |
[16:14] | It’s too soon for him. | 对他来说太快了 |
[16:15] | Hey, man, I’m right here. You can say that shit to my face. | 嘿 我就在这儿呢 你可以直接跟我说 |
[16:18] | – Captain – It’s too soon for you. | – 警长 – 对你来说太早了 |
[16:21] | Captain, if we can just talk in private? | 警长 我们能私下谈一谈吗 |
[16:24] | Obviously this isn’t working. It’s a personal thing. | 我们合不来 这完全是个人恩怨 |
[16:26] | – Maybe– – Just shut up, Mills. | – 或许 – 住嘴吧Mills |
[16:28] | Look, I don’t have anyone else to put on this and you know it. | 我现在调不出人手来管这事 你知道的 |
[16:32] | This isn’t Metro. You don’t just get to swap. | 这里可不是你想换就换的 |
[16:34] | Give it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[16:36] | – Say what? – Yeah, he doesn’t want it, fuck him. | – 你说什么 – 他不想接 让他去 |
[16:39] | Sorry, but see you later. Have a nice time. | 对不起 过会儿见 祝你愉快 |
[16:41] | – Give it to me. – No, I’m putting you on something else. | – 给我吧 – 不 对你我另有安排 |
[16:46] | Go on, Mills. | 走吧Mills |
[16:48] | Just go on. | 走吧 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry, old buddy. | 抱歉老伙计 |
[16:57] | But it looks like you’re stuck cleaning up the fat man. | 看来你只能给这胖子善后了 |
[17:17] | All right, here we go. Quiet down. | 我们开始吧 安静 |
[17:20] | All right, calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[17:23] | Quiet down. | 安静 |
[17:25] | Calm down. Quiet down. | 冷静 安静 |
[17:28] | Now, here’s how it’s gonna work. | 我的规矩是 |
[17:31] | I’ll answer questions for 10 minutes and 10 minutes only. | 我给你们十分钟时间 只有十分钟 |
[17:35] | If those questions do not come in a calm, sane and orderly fashion? | 如果不能冷静理智有秩序地提问 |
[17:38] | I’m on my way out here. | 我就马上离开 |
[17:40] | Detective? Detective? | 警探 警探 |
[17:42] | – Can I have a moment of your time? – No. | – 你有时间吗 – 没有 |
[17:49] | I will not discuss the details of this ongoing investigation? | 我不会透露任何调查细节 |
[17:52] | So don’t even bother asking. | 所以问都不要问 |
[18:05] | That looks like him. | 就是他 |
[18:09] | Three items for your case number. | 你的案子有三个证物 |
[18:13] | – What you guys got for me? – Nothing yet, boss. | – 有什么发现吗 – 暂时还没有 老大 |
[18:19] | Why don’t you guys, uh, go get a coffee, huh? | 你们去喝杯咖啡去吧 |
[18:24] | We have this breaking story for you. | 重大新闻 |
[18:26] | We are going to go live downtown | 在市中心向您直播 |
[18:28] | where defense attorney Eli Gould | 辩护律师Eli Gould |
[18:30] | was found murdered this morning. | 今早被发现惨遭谋杀 |
[18:32] | District Attorney Martin Talbot | 地方检察官Martin Talbot |
[18:33] | is taking questions from reporters. | 正在接受记者采访 |
[18:37] | There could be a conflict of interest between your office | 这可能跟你们部门之间利益冲突有关 |
[18:40] | That is ridiculous to the point of being offensive. | 这种说法很荒唐而且非常无礼 |
[18:42] | There is no conflict whatsoever. | 没有所谓的冲突 |
[18:44] | and any claim that there could be is irresponsible. | 任何有关的说法都是不负责任的谣言 |
[18:47] | Mr. Talbot, Mr. Talbot. | Talbot先生 Talbot先生 |
[18:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:49] | Rom apprehending a suspect. | 据称已有嫌疑犯被捕 |
[18:51] | Let me address that I’ve just come from a meeting of law enforcement officials | 我声明一下 我刚与执法人员见面 |
[18:54] | and they have assure me | 他们向我保证 |
[18:56] | they have their very best men on this. | 已派出最得力的警员解决此案 |
[19:00] | This will be the very definition of swift justice. | 这件案子很快会被公正地解决 |
[19:29] | Pardon me, George. | 麻烦让一下George |
[19:35] | – Somerset. – Come in. | – Somerset – 进来 |
[19:38] | – Have you heard the news? – Nope, haven’t heard. | – 看到新闻了吗 – 没 还没有 |
[19:41] | Eli Gould was found murdered this morning. | Eli Gould今晨被发现死于谋杀 |
[19:44] | Someone broke into his law firm and bled him to death. | 有人闯进了他的办公室 放光了他的血 |
[19:48] | Wrote the word ‘greed’ on the floor. | 在地上留下”贪婪”两个字 |
[19:57] | – Greed? – Yeah, in blood. | – 贪婪 – 对 用血写的 |
[20:00] | Mills is heading up the investigation. | Mills正在跟进调查了 |
[20:02] | Uh, excuse me. Excuse me? | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[20:05] | Could you not do that, please? | 麻烦停一下好吗 |
[20:07] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好 |
[20:10] | Well, good for him. | 对他来说不错 |
[20:12] | What in the hell are you gonna do with yourself out there, Somerset? | 离开这里之后 你要去干什么呢 Somerset |
[20:15] | Oh, I’ll work, maybe on a farm. | 我会去找点事做 也许去农场种种地 |
[20:18] | Fix my house. | 修修房子 |
[20:19] | Don’t you feel it? | 你没感觉到吗 |
[20:21] | Don’t you feel that feeling? | 你没有那种感觉吗 |
[20:23] | You’re not gonna be a cop anymore. | 你将不再是个警察 |
[20:26] | That’s the whole idea. | 这就是我的目的啊 |
[20:30] | I don’t think you’re leaving. | 我不相信你会走 |
[20:32] | Hell, you can’t leave all this. | 你不可以就这么离开这里 |
[20:37] | Guy’s out walking his dog. | 有个人外出遛狗 |
[20:38] | Gets attacked. | 被歹徒袭击了 |
[20:40] | His watch is taken, his wallet. | 他的手表被抢了 还有钱包 |
[20:43] | While he’s lying there on the sidewalk helpless? | 当他无助地躺在路边时 |
[20:47] | this attacker stabs him in both eyes. | 歹徒用刀捅了他的双眼 |
[20:51] | This happened just last night about four blocks from here. | 这事就发生在昨晚 四个街区外发生的事 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I read about it. | 是 我看到了 |
[20:57] | I don’t understand this place any longer. | 我再也无法理解这一切了 |
[20:59] | It’s the way it’s always been. | 这里一直都是如此 |
[21:01] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[21:02] | You do this work. | 这份工作属于你 |
[21:04] | You were made for it and I don’t think you can deny that. | 你为此而生 我想你无法否认这点 |
[21:08] | Maybe I’m wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[21:11] | Oh, uh, the coroner sent this down for you. | 对了 验尸官给你送来了这个 |
[21:15] | Found them in fat boy’s stomach, mixed in with food. | 在那个胖子的胃里面发现的 混在食物里 |
[21:19] | Looks like plastic, little pieces of plastic. | 看起来像是塑料 塑料碎片 |
[21:22] | Set them on the desk, please. | 放在我桌子上吧 |
[21:28] | They were, uh They were fed to him. | 是 是有人强迫他吃下去的 |
[23:10] | Oh, Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[23:19] | This was found on the wall behind the refrigerator. | 这个是在冰箱后面的墙上发现的 |
[23:22] | on the obesity murder scene. | 在那个胖子的死亡现场发现的 |
[23:25] | Long is the way and hard that out of hell leads up to light. | 道路漫长而艰苦 出地狱即见光明 |
[23:30] | It’s from Milton. | 这是弥尔顿写的 |
[23:32] | Paradise Lost. | <失乐园> |
[23:34] | All right, I’m confused. | 好吧 我糊涂了 |
[23:36] | It means that this is beginning. | 说明这只是开始 |
[23:40] | This was found behind the same refrigerator. | 这个也是在冰箱后面发现的 |
[23:43] | Written in grease. | 用油脂写的 |
[23:45] | There are seven deadly sins, captain. | 死罪共有七宗 警长 |
[23:48] | Gluttony. | 暴食 |
[23:52] | Greed. | 贪婪 |
[23:55] | Sloth, wrath, pride, lust | 懒惰 愤怒 骄傲 淫欲 |
[24:00] | and envy. | 还有嫉妒 |
[24:02] | – Seven. – Hold on. | – 七宗 – 等等 |
[24:04] | This is not even my desk. | 这根本不是我的办公桌 |
[24:07] | You can expect five more of these. | 还有五桩等着你 |
[24:11] | Now, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:14] | I can’t get involved in this. | 我蹚不了这趟浑水 |
[24:18] | Somerset Somerset. | |
[24:20] | He wanted it. | 他想要这案子 |
[24:23] | – Damn. – I’m all over it. | – 该死 – 交给我便是 |
[25:00] | Where you headed? | 去哪 |
[25:04] | Far away from here. | 离这里越远越好 |
[25:16] | – Thanks, George. – How you doing? | – 谢谢 George – 最近怎么样 |
[25:18] | Just a few things to look up. | 来查一点东西 |
[25:20] | Okay. Sit where you’d like. | 好的 随便坐 |
[25:23] | How’s everybody? | 大家怎么样 |
[25:26] | Hi, Smiley. | 嗨 Smiley |
[25:28] | Come on, George, the cards are getting cold. | 快过来 George 等你打牌呢 |
[25:31] | Duty calls. | 来了 |
[25:48] | Gentlemen, gentlemen. | 先生们 先生们 |
[25:51] | I’ll never understand. | 我永远也不懂 |
[25:53] | All these books | 这么多书 |
[25:55] | a world of knowledge at your fingertips. | 知识的世界唾手可得 |
[25:57] | What do you do? | 你们在干什么 |
[25:59] | You play poker all night. | 整晚打扑克 |
[26:02] | Hey, we got culture. | 嘿 我们有的是文化 |
[26:03] | Yeah, we got culture coming out of our asses. | 没错 拉的屎都是文化 |
[26:08] | All right. | 好啦 |
[26:10] | How’s this for culture? | 这个够有文化了吧 |
[27:57] | Mills 这些书可能对你有帮助 七宗罪 但丁 炼狱 坎特伯雷故事集 牧师故事集 天主教辞典 | |
[28:49] | You know, Smiley | 知道吗 Smiley |
[28:52] | you’re really gonna miss us. | 你会想念我们的 |
[28:55] | I just might. | 也许吧 |
[29:55] | Fucking Dante. | 该死的但丁 |
[29:57] | Goddamn poetry-writing faggot piece of shit. | 该死的写诗的人渣 写的都是什么玩意 |
[30:01] | Fucker. | 妈的 |
[30:11] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[30:14] | Good work, officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
[30:23] | Thank you, Lord. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[30:35] | Be out of your way in a second. | 我马上给你让地儿 |
[30:49] | – You want your chair? – No. You go ahead. | – 需要你的椅子吗 – 不 你坐吧 |
[31:32] | Phone. | 有电话 |
[31:34] | It’s a package deal. | 这是一起的 |
[31:35] | Comes with the office. | 跟办公室一样 |
[31:41] | – Mills. – Honey. | – 我是Mills – 亲爱的 |
[31:44] | – Are you okay, something wrong? – No. | – 你没事吧 出什么事了吗 – 没有 |
[31:47] | You dingleberry, | 你个小坏蛋 |
[31:48] | I, uh, told you not to call me here when I’m working. | 我说过别在我上班时打电话 |
[31:52] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 为什么 |
[31:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:56] | – Why? – Come on. | – 为什么 – 拜托 |
[32:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:08] | It’s my wife. | 是我妻子 |
[32:09] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[32:12] | She’d like to speak to you. | 她想跟你聊聊 |
[32:23] | Uh, this is Detective Somerset. | 我是警探Somerset |
[32:25] | Oh, it’s nice to speak with you. | 很高兴与你通话 |
[32:27] | Well, it’s nice to talk to you too. | 我也是 |
[32:32] | I appreciate the offer, but– | 非常感谢你的邀请 但是 |
[32:37] | – Well, in that case I’d be delighted. – Great. | – 那就恭敬不如从命了 – 太好了 |
[32:40] | – Yes, thank you very much. – Thank you. See you later. | – 非常感谢 – 谢谢 晚上见 |
[32:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:47] | Hon, what–? | 亲爱的 什么 |
[32:56] | Well? | 所以呢 |
[32:58] | – Sorry? Oh, uh. – What? | – 什么事 哦 – 她说了什么 |
[33:00] | I’ve been invited to a late supper at your apartment. | 她邀我去你们家吃晚餐 |
[33:03] | I accepted. | 我答应了 |
[33:05] | At my– How’s that? | 在我 什么时候 |
[33:07] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[33:15] | Hello, men. | 你们好 先生们 |
[33:17] | – Hi, loser. – Hi, idiot. | – 嗨 笨蛋 – 嗨 傻瓜 |
[33:21] | This is Tracy. Tracy. | 这是Tracy Tracy |
[33:24] | – Somerset. – Hello. | – Somerset – 你好 |
[33:26] | I’m very happy to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 很高兴认识你 久仰大名 |
[33:30] | Except, of course, your first name. | 只是还不知道你的名字 |
[33:33] | It’s William. | 是William |
[33:35] | Hmm, well, it’s a good name, William. | 真是个好名字William |
[33:39] | William, I’d like you to meet David. | William 我向你介绍David |
[33:42] | – David, this is William. – Okay, all right, I’m gonna– | – David 这是William – 好的 好了 我 |
[33:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[33:45] | – How are the kids? – They’re good, they’re in the room. | – 孩子们怎么样 – 很好 在房间里呢 |
[33:47] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[33:50] | Oh, good dogs. | 哦 好狗狗 |
[33:52] | How are you, good dogs? How are you, pretty? | 你们好吗 好孩子 你呢 亲爱的 |
[33:57] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[34:00] | How are you? | 好不好 |
[34:03] | You are? | 你呢 |
[34:06] | – Smells good. – What? | – 闻起来真不错 – 什么 |
[34:08] | – Uh. – Oh. | – 我说 – 哦 |
[34:09] | Yeah. I mean, thank you. | 是啊 我是说 谢谢 |
[34:13] | Um, please have a seat, if you like. | 请坐 如果你想坐的话 |
[34:15] | Would you like something to drink? | 想喝点儿什么 |
[34:16] | Uh, no. No, thanks. | 不用不用 谢谢 |
[34:18] | – I’ll wait. – Okay, you can just throw that anywhere. | – 我等着就好 – 好吧 衣服放一边就行 |
[34:21] | You’ll have to excuse all this mess. | 抱歉屋里太乱了 |
[34:22] | You know, we’re still unpacking. | 我们还在整理行李 |
[34:27] | I understand you two were high school sweethearts. | 我知道你们俩是高中时代的恋人 |
[34:30] | Mm-hm. | 嗯嗯 |
[34:32] | Pretty hokey, huh? | 听起来有点假 是不是 |
[34:35] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[34:37] | I knew on our first date that this was the guy I was gonna marry. | 第一次约会 我就知道他就是我要嫁的人 |
[34:41] | – Really? – Mm-hm. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[34:43] | He was the funniest guy I’d ever met. | 他是我见过的最有趣的人 |
[34:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:54] | Well, it’s kind of rare nowadays, you know. | 如今这真是很难得 |
[34:57] | I mean, that level of commitment. | 我是说 这样的专情 |
[35:05] | Oh, don’t worry. | 哦 放心 |
[35:07] | – I won’t wear it to the dinner table. – No, ha, ha. | – 我不会带着枪上餐桌的 – 好 |
[35:10] | I, uh– You know, no matter how often I see guns, I just– | 不管看过多少次枪 我就是 |
[35:14] | I can’t get used to them. | 我还是无法泰然处之 |
[35:18] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[35:29] | Why aren’t you married, William? | 你为什么没结婚呢William |
[35:31] | Oh, Trace, what the hell? | 哦Trace 你说什么呢 |
[35:33] | I was close once. | 有一次差点就结了 |
[35:36] | It just didn’t happen. | 但是最终没有结成 |
[35:37] | It surprises me. | 真让我吃惊 |
[35:40] | It really does. | 真的 |
[35:43] | Well, anyone who spends a significant amount of time with me finds me disagreeable. | 所有与我长时间接触的人 都说我很难相处 |
[35:50] | Just ask your husband. | 问问你丈夫就知道了 |
[35:52] | Very true. | 没有错 |
[35:53] | Very, very true. | 一点没有错 |
[35:56] | So how long have you lived here? | 你在这里住多久了 |
[35:59] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[36:04] | How are you liking it? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[36:07] | You know, takes time, settle in. | 需要时间慢慢适应 |
[36:12] | It’ll be good. | 会好起来的 |
[36:14] | Well, you get numb after awhile. | 过段时间就麻木了 |
[36:17] | There are things to any city. | 每个城市都有各自的问题 |
[36:25] | Subway. | 地铁 |
[36:27] | – It will go away in a minute. – It’s nothing. | – 很快就会过去的 – 没事儿 |
[36:33] | Real estate guy. | 卖房子那家伙 |
[36:35] | Fucking piece of… Sorry, honey. | 简直他妈的 抱歉亲爱的 |
[36:37] | He’s… He shows us the place a few times. | 带我们来看过好几次 |
[36:41] | I think he’s good. He’s efficient. | 我觉得他不错 很有效率 |
[36:43] | Tracy really likes him. | Tracy很喜欢他 |
[36:45] | Then I start wondering why will | 我一直好奇为什么 |
[36:46] | he only bring us here five minutes at a time, yeah? | 每次只带我们看五分钟 |
[36:49] | We found out the first night. | 搬来当晚才明白 |
[36:51] | The soothing, relaxing, vibrating home, huh? | 轻松 舒适 带振动的家 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:13] | Yeah, all right, laugh it up. | 好吧 笑吧 |
[37:18] | I don’t know why you’re laughing. | 不明白怎么你也跟着笑 |
[37:24] | All right, already. | 好啦行啦 |
[37:30] | The guy would’ve had to get in the building | 凶手得赶在下班之前 |
[37:31] | before the office was closed and security tightened. | 戒备没那么森严的时候潜入楼内 |
[37:34] | Now, Gould would’ve been working late. | Gould应该是加班到很晚 |
[37:36] | I’m certain. He was the biggest defense lawyer in town. | 这点可以肯定 他是这里最著名的辩护律师 |
[37:40] | Infamous, really. | 其实是臭名昭著 |
[37:41] | Now listen, body was found on Tuesday morning. | 听我说 尸体是周二早上发现的 |
[37:43] | The office was closed on Monday, which means the guy could’ve gotten in Friday | 事务所周一不开门 凶手可能是周五进去的 |
[37:48] | laid low till the cleaning crew left | 一直等到工作人员都离开 |
[37:49] | then had his way with Gould all day Saturday, Sunday, maybe even Monday. | 整个周六周日甚至周一 一直在折磨Gould |
[37:55] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[37:57] | Gould was bound, right arm almost free. | Gould被绑着 但是右胳膊可以活动 |
[37:59] | He was handed a butcher’s knife. | 拿着屠夫的刀 |
[38:03] | Check out the scale. | 看看这个天平 |
[38:04] | A pound of flesh? | 一磅新鲜人肉 |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:13] | One pound of flesh, | 一磅新鲜人肉 |
[38:14] | No more no less. | 不多不少 |
[38:16] | No cartilage no bone. | 没有软骨也没有硬骨 |
[38:18] | but only flesh | 只有鲜肉 |
[38:19] | – Merchant of Venice. – Didn’t see it. | – <威尼斯商人> – 没看过 |
[38:21] | This task done and he would go free. | 只要割了肉 就可以自由 |
[38:25] | I’m telling you that chair was soaked through with sweat. | 他的椅子上面浸满了汗 |
[38:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:30] | The killer would’ve wanted Gould to take his time? | 凶手想让Gould慢慢折磨自己 |
[38:34] | to sit and decide which cut to make first. | 决定先割哪一块肉 |
[38:37] | Imagine it. | 想象一下 |
[38:39] | There’s a gun in your face. | 有把枪指着你 |
[38:41] | Which part of your body is expendable? | 身体的哪部分最没用呢 |
[38:44] | What about the love handle? | 腰上的赘肉怎么样 |
[38:47] | Cut along the side of his own stomach. | 从自己的肚皮上切下来 |
[38:50] | All right, let’s take a fresh look at these. | 我们来重新思考一遍 |
[38:53] | Even though the corpse is there, look through it. | 尽管尸体就在那儿 但要透过尸体发现更多 |
[38:55] | Edit out the initial shock. | 忘掉最初的震惊 |
[38:57] | Trick is to find one item, one detail and focus on it | 秘诀是发现并专注于一个关键的细节 |
[39:03] | until it’s an exhausted possibility. | 直到穷尽所有的可能 |
[39:05] | Just gonna get another beer. Beer? | 我要再来一瓶啤酒 来一瓶吗 |
[39:07] | Uh, wine, please. | 红酒 谢谢 |
[39:18] | He’s preaching. | 凶手在传道 |
[39:20] | He’s punishing. | 惩戒他人 |
[39:23] | The sins were used in medieval sermons. | 这些罪行在中世纪的训诫中提到过 |
[39:27] | There were seven cardinal virtues and seven deadly sins | 共有七种美德和七宗死罪 |
[39:30] | used as teaching tools. | 作为说教的工具 |
[39:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, like in, uh, The Parson’s Tale and– | 是 是 就像<牧师故事集> |
[39:34] | What’s this? Uh, Dante. | 还有什么来着 但丁 |
[39:36] | – You read them? – Yeah. | – 你看了 – 是 |
[39:38] | Well, parts. Hey, remember in, uh, Purgatory? | 看了部分 记得吗在<炼狱>中 |
[39:41] | Dante and his buddy, they’re climbing up the hill | 但丁和他的朋友去爬山 |
[39:43] | they’re checking out all the sinners, yeah? | 审查所有的罪人 |
[39:46] | – Yeah, the seven terraces of purgation. – Yeah, yeah, right. | – 七层炼狱 – 对对 |
[39:50] | But there, pride comes first, not gluttony. | 但故事里骄傲是第一层 不是贪食 |
[39:53] | Yeah, well, for now, let’s just consider that | 是啊 那我们只能假设 |
[39:55] | the books were the killer’s inspiration. | 这些书是凶手的灵感来源 |
[39:57] | The sermons were about atonement for sin. | 这些训诫的主旨是赎罪 |
[40:01] | These murders are like forced attrition. | 这些谋杀则是被迫的赎罪 |
[40:04] | – Forced what? – Attrition. | – 被迫的什么 – 赎罪 |
[40:06] | It’s when you regret your sins, but not because you love God. | 忏悔罪行 但并不是因为对上帝的敬爱 |
[40:09] | Oh, like because someone’s sticking a fucking gun in your face. | 比如因为有人用枪指着你 |
[40:12] | Mm-hm. | 正是 |
[40:16] | – No fingerprints. – Nope. | – 没有指纹 – 没有 |
[40:18] | – Totally unrelated victims. – Yup. | – 毫无联系的被害人 – 没错 |
[40:22] | And no witnesses of any kind. | 没有任何目击证人 |
[40:25] | Which I don’t get. | 这点我没想通 |
[40:26] | Because the fucker had to get back out. | 这个混蛋总得出门吧 |
[40:30] | Well, in any major city, minding your own business is a science. | 在大城市里 人们习惯于事不关己高高挂起 |
[40:35] | The first thing they teach women in rape prevention is | 教女士们抵御色狼的第一课 |
[40:38] | never cry for help. | 永远不要喊救命 |
[40:40] | Always yell ‘Fire.’ | 要喊 着火了 |
[40:41] | Nobody answers to ‘Help.’ | 喊救命没人会理你 |
[40:43] | You holler ‘Fire.’ they come running. | 你喊 着火了 就会有人注意 |
[40:45] | That’s fucked up. | 太悲哀了 |
[40:47] | He must’ve left another puzzle piece. | 他一定留下了其它线索 |
[40:52] | You know what? | 我说 |
[40:53] | Thank you for talking this out, but I gotta sleep. | 谢谢 但是我得睡觉了 |
[40:57] | – and walk the dogs. – This is just strictly to satisfy my curiosity. | – 还要遛狗 – 这案子勾起了我的好奇心 |
[41:00] | – I’m still leaving at the end of the week. – Oh, shit. | – 我这周末还是会离开的 – 该死 |
[41:03] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[41:06] | Gould’s wife. She was out of town at the time. | Gould的妻子 案发时她不在城里了 |
[41:09] | – So this means she saw something. – What if it’s a threat? | – 这意味着她看见了什么 – 如果这是威胁呢 |
[41:12] | Well, I put her in a safe house. She wasn’t too happy about it. | 我把她安顿在安全屋了 她很不情愿 |
[41:24] | What if it isn’t something she has seen? | 如果不是她看到了什么 |
[41:27] | But something she’s supposed to see, | 而是她本该看到 |
[41:29] | but hasn’t been given a chance? | 却还没有机会呢 |
[41:31] | Yeah, okay. What? | 好吧 是什么 |
[41:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:36] | But that’s the one thing. | 但这就是那个关键 |
[42:24] | Sign us in. | 让我们进去 |
[42:26] | Gotta see Mrs. Gould. | 我们来见Gould夫人 |
[42:29] | Treat me like a prisoner. | 把我像犯人一样关起来 |
[42:31] | Why do you have a phone | 你那手机是干什么用的 |
[42:32] | if I can’t make long distance phone calls? | 为什么不让我打长途电话 |
[42:34] | Mrs. Gould? | Gould夫人 |
[42:35] | You don’t treat people like this. | 没有你们这么对待人的 |
[42:41] | Mrs. Gould, I am sorry. I truly am. | Gould夫人 我很抱歉 真的 |
[42:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:47] | Okay, I need you to look at each photo very carefully. | 我需要你认真看每一幅照片 |
[42:52] | Look and see if there’s anything strange or out of place. | 有没有奇怪或反常之处 |
[42:57] | Um, anything at all. | 什么都行 |
[42:59] | – I don’t see anything. – You’re sure? | – 我没发现任何异常 – 你确定 |
[43:01] | Please, I just– I can’t do this right now. | 求你 我现在没法看这个 |
[43:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:06] | It’s got to be now. | 必须现在看 |
[43:07] | There may be something we haven’t seen. | 也许有我们漏掉的细节 |
[43:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[43:20] | – What? – Here. | – 什么 – 这儿 |
[43:26] | This painting, it’s upside down. | 这幅画 挂颠倒了 |
[43:37] | – You sure your men didn’t move this? – No, no. | – 你确定你的人没动过这个 – 不是 |
[43:39] | Those shots were taken before forensics. | 这些都是法医来之前照的 |
[43:45] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[43:47] | There’s gotta be something. | 这画肯定有问题 |
[44:00] | – Moved the screws to rehang it. – Yep. | – 挪了螺丝重新挂上的 – 没错 |
[44:07] | What the fuck is that? | 你他妈拿的什么 |
[44:10] | Switchblade. | 弹簧刀 |
[44:20] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[44:25] | There must be something. | 这里面肯定有问题 |
[44:33] | He didn’t paint the fucking thing. | 这他妈又不是他画的 |
[44:43] | No, he’s fucking with us, that’s what he’s doing. | 不对 他在玩儿我们 这就是他的目的 |
[44:47] | See this? This is us. | 看见没 这就是我们 |
[44:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[44:51] | Just wait a minute. | 等等 |
[44:55] | Now Somerset’s climbing on the furniture. | Somerset又爬到家具上去了 |
[44:57] | Just wait a minute. | 等等 |
[45:04] | You’re kidding me. | 这不是真的吧 |
[45:06] | Call the Print Lab. | 打电话给指纹科 |
[45:13] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[45:18] | Honestly, have you ever seen anything like this? | 说实话 你以前见过这种情况吗 |
[45:24] | No. | 没有 |
[45:28] | I can tell you, guys, just by looking at the swirl pattern? | 伙计们 我用眼睛看就能分辨出来 |
[45:31] | they’re not the victim’s fingerprints. | 这不是被害人的指纹 |
[45:44] | I don’t know, man. I say he’s whacked enough. | 我不知道 要我说他已经难以自拔了 |
[45:49] | It doesn’t fit. | 说不通啊 |
[45:51] | – He doesn’t wants us to help him stop. – Who knows? | – 他并不想让我们阻止他 – 谁知道呢 |
[45:54] | So many freaks out there | 变态那么多 |
[45:56] | doing their little evil deeds they don’t wanna do. | 有些变态做着并不想做的坏事 |
[45:59] | ‘The voices made me do it. My dog made me do it. | “我脑海里的声音让我干的 我的狗让我干的 |
[46:02] | Jodie Foster told me to do it.’ | 朱迪福斯特让我干的” |
[46:03] | You know, um, I’ve seen this baby take as long as three days to make a match? | 匹配指纹可能需要三天 |
[46:08] | so maybe you guys wanna cross your fingers somewhere else. | 或许你们该先找点别的事做 |
[46:14] | You meant what you said to Mrs. Gould, didn’t you? | 你对Gould夫人说的话是认真的 对吗 |
[46:17] | – About catching this guy. – Yeah. | – 要抓住这个人 – 是啊 |
[46:21] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[46:23] | Wish I still thought the way you do. | 真希望我能像你一样 |
[46:27] | Why don’t you tell me | 那你来告诉我 |
[46:27] | what the hell it is you think we’re doing then. | 你觉得我们在干什么 |
[46:31] | Picking up the pieces. | 拼凑案件的碎片 |
[46:34] | We’re collecting all the evidence, | 收集所有的证据 |
[46:36] | taking all the pictures and samples. | 收好所有的照片和样本 |
[46:39] | Writing everything down. | 把发生的每件事记录下来 |
[46:41] | Noting the time things happened. | 记录事件发生的时间点 |
[46:45] | – That’s all? – That’s all. | – 就这些 – 就这些 |
[46:48] | Putting everything into neat little piles and filing it away. | 把文件摞整齐 整理好 |
[46:53] | On the off chance it will ever be needed in the courtroom. | 有一天也许能在法庭上用到 |
[46:59] | Picking up diamonds on a deserted island. | 这就像在荒岛上捡钻石 |
[47:02] | Saving them in case we get rescued. | 攒起来以备有一天能得救 |
[47:09] | Bullshit. | 屁话 |
[47:12] | Even the most promising clues usually only lead to others. | 即使最有眉目的线索也常不了了之 |
[47:17] | So many corpses roll away unrevenged. | 无数的尸体未能昭雪 |
[47:24] | Don’t try to tell me you didn’t get that rush tonight. | 别说今晚你没感到那种激情 |
[47:28] | I saw you. | 我看出来了 |
[47:31] | We’re getting somewhere. | 我们已经有进展了 |
[47:48] | Wake up, Glimmer Twins. | 醒醒 小两口 |
[47:51] | You’ve got a winner. | 有发现了 |
[47:58] | This guy goes by the name of Victor. | 这个家伙人称Victor |
[48:00] | His real name is Theodore Allen. | 他的真名儿是Theodore Allen |
[48:02] | His prints were found at the scene by Homicide. | 重案组在现场找到了他的指纹 |
[48:05] | He’s got a long history of serious mental illness. | 他长期患有精神疾病 |
[48:08] | His parents gave him a very strict Southern Baptist upbringing. | 在严格的南方浸信会家庭中长大 |
[48:12] | But somewhere along the line, they fell short. | 但后来他离家走入歧途 |
[48:15] | Now, Victor dabbled in drugs, armed robbery and assault. | Victor曾涉嫌贩毒 抢劫 伤人 |
[48:18] | Spent time in prison here a while | 吃过牢饭 |
[48:19] | back for the attempted rape of a minor. | 后又因企图强奸未成年人再次入狱 |
[48:21] | But his lawyer saw to it that didn’t last long. | 但全靠律师 判得很轻 |
[48:24] | His lawyer, by the way, is the recently deceased Eli Gould. | 他的律师 就是Eli Gould |
[48:27] | – ‘Greed’ murder victim. – Yes, sir. | – ‘贪婪’谋杀案的受害人 – 是的 警官 |
[48:29] | We’re gonna finish this thing up today, ladies and germs. | 我们今天就要了结这桩案子 各位 |
[48:31] | Victor’s been out of circulation a while, | Victor已经销声匿迹有一段时间了 |
[48:34] | but there’s still a residence in his name. | 但我们有他的住址 |
[48:36] | You’re not buying all this, are you? | 你根本不认同这些 对吧 |
[48:38] | Doesn’t seem like our guy, does it? | 似乎并不像我们的凶手 是不是 |
[48:40] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[48:42] | Our killer seems to have more purpose. | 我们的凶手似乎有更多目的 |
[49:13] | You ever take a bullet? | 你中过枪吗 |
[49:15] | Never in my 34 years, knock wood. | 34年来从来没有过 运气好 |
[49:20] | I’ve only taken my gun out three times with the intention of using it. | 我只有三次掏枪时是真动了开枪的念头 |
[49:24] | Never pulled the trigger. | 但从来没扣过扳机 |
[49:25] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[49:28] | You? | 你呢 |
[49:29] | Yeah, but, no, I never took a bullet, | 有过 不 不是中过弹 |
[49:32] | but I pulled my gun once, shot it once. | 但开过枪 开过一次 |
[49:35] | -Really? – It was my first one of these. | – 真的 – 那是我第一次开枪 |
[49:38] | We were a secondary unit. | 我当时在一个二级小队 |
[49:40] | I was pretty shaky going in. I was a rookie then. | 我冲进去时抖得厉害 还是个菜鸟 |
[49:43] | Anyway, we bust open the door looking for this junkie and, | 我们撞开门 搜那个酒鬼 |
[49:47] | uh he fucker just opened fire on us. | 这家伙居然朝我们开枪 |
[49:49] | One cop got hit in the arm. | 一个警察胳膊中弹了 |
[49:53] | Christ, what was his name? | 天 他叫什么来着 |
[49:56] | Spun him like a top. | 把他打得像陀螺一样 |
[49:59] | You know, I mean, more like slow motion. | 慢动作旋转 |
[50:02] | I remember riding in that ambulance. | 我记得还在救护车里 |
[50:08] | Well, he died right there. | 他就去世了 |
[50:10] | Right there. | 就在车里 |
[50:13] | Christ, what was his fucking name? | 天 他到底叫什么来着 |
[50:28] | – All rise. – Let’s do it. Let’s do it. | – 所有人 – 我们上 我们上 |
[50:32] | Go, go, go. Move. | 快 快 快 行动起来 |
[50:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:57] | Get up there. | 上去 |
[51:33] | SWAT goes before dicks. | 特种部队在前 警察在后 |
[51:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[51:39] | They love this. | 他们就喜欢这样 |
[51:41] | Police. | 警察 |
[51:44] | Clear. | 没人 |
[51:48] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 没人 – 没人 |
[51:49] | Clear. | 没人 |
[52:04] | Clear. | 没人 |
[52:13] | Morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 甜心 |
[52:16] | Get up now, motherfucker. | 给我起来 你他妈的 |
[52:18] | Now! | 现在 |
[52:28] | Get up, you sack of shit. | 起来 你这坨狗屎 |
[52:37] | Oh, fuck me. | 我去 |
[52:39] | Dicks, you’ll wanna come take a look at this. | 警察 来看看这个 |
[52:45] | Dicks! | 警察 |
[52:54] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[52:55] | – Victor? – What the hell? | – 是Victor – 什么情况 |
[52:58] | Yeah, it’s just Victor. | 是Victor |
[52:59] | – Call an ambulance. – What the fuck is this? | – 叫救护车 – 这他妈是什么 |
[53:01] | – Hearse more like it. – Also Forensics. | – 还是叫灵车吧 – 还有法医 |
[53:03] | – California, get your people out of here. – Go on now. Go! | – 让你的人离开 – 我们走了 |
[53:06] | No one touches anything. | 谁都不要破坏现场 |
[53:07] | It’s some frigging wax sculpture or something. | 就像诅咒用的蜡像一样 |
[53:14] | Sloth. | 懒惰 |
[53:25] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[53:26] | Goddamn. | 该死 |
[53:28] | Those pictures were dated three days ago. | 这是三天之前的照片 |
[53:39] | This must be the first one. Look. | 这一定是第一张 看 |
[53:42] | It’s dated exactly one year ago today. | 正好是一年前的今天 |
[53:46] | I got a hair sample, I got a stool sample, | 这儿有头发样本 粪便 |
[53:49] | I got piss, I got fingernails. | 尿液 指甲 |
[53:54] | – He’s laughing at us. – You got what you deserved. | – 他在嘲弄我们 – 你罪有应得 |
[54:01] | He’s alive, he’s alive! | 他还活着 他还活着 |
[54:03] | – That cocksucker’s alive! – Guns down. | – 这人渣还活着 – 把枪放下 |
[54:05] | – Still breathing! – Guns down! Emergency on that ambulance! | – 还没断气 – 把枪放下 快叫救护车 |
[54:16] | Coming through. | 让一下 |
[54:25] | – He’s playing games. – Aw, no shit. | – 他在玩游戏 – 他妈的没错 |
[54:29] | Look, we have to divorce ourselves from emotion here. | 我们必须要控制好情绪 |
[54:33] | No matter how hard it is, we have to remain focused. | 不管多难 要集中精力 |
[54:35] | Hey, man, I feed off my emotions. How’s that? | 嘿 我就是靠闹情绪 怎么样 |
[54:38] | – Are you listening to me? – Yes, I can hear you. | – 你认真听我说了吗 – 我听见了啊 |
[54:40] | – Excuse me. – What are you doing? | – 打扰一下 – 你干嘛呢 |
[54:42] | – Closed crime scene, get the fuck out of here. – Hey, I got a right to be here. | – 这里是封闭现场 赶紧滚 – 我有权进来 |
[54:45] | – UPI photographer. – Get out. | – 我是合众国际社摄影师 – 滚 |
[54:47] | – Hey, I got a fucking right to be here. – Get out of here. | – 嘿 我他妈有权进来拍照 – 赶紧滚 |
[54:50] | – Get out. Jesus. – Fucking jerk. Fuck you. | – 出去 – 混蛋 去死吧 |
[54:52] | – I got your picture, man. – Oh, yeah? | – 我把你照下来了 – 哦是吗 |
[54:53] | – I got your picture. – Yeah? | – 我有你照片 – 怎么样 |
[54:55] | Detective Mills, M-l-L-L-S, fuck off. | Mills警探 M-l-L-L-S 滚蛋 |
[54:58] | – I’m surprised you can spell. – Fuck you. | – 你居然会拼写 – 去死吧 |
[55:01] | How do they get here so fucking quick? | 他们怎么来这么快的 |
[55:04] | They pay police for the information. | 贿赂警察换消息 |
[55:06] | And they pay well. | 而且不是小数目 |
[55:08] | Hey, man, I’m sorry, Those, | 嘿伙计 抱歉 他们 |
[55:12] | they piss me off. | 把我惹急了 |
[55:14] | – It’s okay. It’s impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions. | 看一个男人如此冲动真是让人大开眼界 |
[55:25] | A year of immobility seems about right | 一年这个时间应该没错 |
[55:27] | judging by the deterioration of the muscles and the spine. | 从肌肉和脊椎退化的程度来判断 |
[55:30] | Blood tests show a whole smorgasbord of drugs in his system. | 血液测试表明他用过大量药品 |
[55:34] | Even an antibiotic | 甚至还有抗生素 |
[55:35] | which must’ve been administered to keep the bed sores from infecting. | 用来预防褥疮感染 |
[55:39] | Now, has he tried to speak or communicate in any way? | 他现在可以正常交流吗 |
[55:44] | Even if his brain were not mush, which it is | 即使他脑子还能思考 虽然他已经疯了 |
[55:46] | he chewed off his own tongue long ago. | 他早就把舌头咬掉了 |
[55:51] | Uh, Doc. | 医生 |
[55:54] | Is there absolutely no chance that he might survive? | 他一点生存的机会都没有了吗 |
[55:57] | Detective, he’d die of shock right now | 警探 如果现在你用手电筒晃他一下 |
[56:00] | if you were to shine a flashlight in his eyes. | 他马上就会被吓死 |
[56:03] | He’s experienced about as much | 他所经历过的痛苦 |
[56:05] | pain and suffering as anyone I’ve encountered. Give or take. | 几乎超过我所见过的所有病人 |
[56:09] | And he still has hell to look forward to. | 而且还有地狱在前面等着他 |
[56:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[56:14] | Tonight we bring you the Charlie Parker Quintet. | 今晚为您带来Charlie Parker五重奏 |
[56:17] | Featuring Sir Charles Thompson on piano, | 钢琴伴奏Charles Thompson爵士 |
[56:21] | Jimmy Woode, bass, Kenny Clarke, drums, | 贝斯 Jimmy Woode 鼓手 Kenny Clarke |
[56:23] | and the alto saxophone of Charlie Parker. | 中音萨克斯 Charlie Parker |
[56:25] | – Yeah? – Hello, William? | – 喂 – 你好William |
[56:28] | – It’s Tracy. – Tracy? | – 我是Tracy – Tracy |
[56:32] | – Is everything all right? – Yeah, yes, everything’s fine. | – 一切还好吗 – 好 一切还好 |
[56:36] | – Where’s David? – He’s just, uh– | – David在哪 – 他 |
[56:38] | He’s in the other room. He’s in the shower. | 他在别的房间 在洗澡 |
[56:41] | Um, I’m sorry to call you like this. | 抱歉突然打电话给你 |
[56:44] | Oh, it’s all right. Um | 哦 没关系 |
[56:46] | What can I do for you, Tracy? | 有什么我能帮忙的 Tracy |
[56:49] | I, Um, heh. | 我 嗯 |
[56:54] | I need someone to talk to. | 我需要找人聊聊 |
[56:55] | Do you think you could meet me somewhere | 你能不能跟我见个面 |
[56:59] | maybe tomorrow morning? | 明天早上怎么样 |
[57:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[57:05] | I feel stupid calling but | 这样打给你我也觉得很傻 |
[57:09] | You’re the only person that I know here. | 你是我在这里唯一认识的人 |
[57:12] | There’s no one else. | 没有其他人了 |
[57:14] | If you can, just, uh, give me a call, okay? | 如果你能来的话 打给我 好吗 |
[57:18] | I have to go now. | 我得挂了 |
[57:21] | – Well, good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[57:33] | I mean, you know this city so well. | 你很了解这里 |
[57:37] | You’ve been here so long. | 你在这里待了这么长时间 |
[57:42] | It can be a hard place. | 有时候确实很艰难 |
[57:44] | I don’t know why I asked you to come. | 我不知道为什么叫你来 |
[57:49] | Why don’t you talk to him about it? | 你为什么不跟他谈谈呢 |
[57:51] | Tell him how you feel. | 告诉他你的感受 |
[57:54] | I can’t. You know, I can’t be a burden. | 我不能 你知道的 我不能成为他的负担 |
[57:57] | Especially now. | 特别是现在 |
[58:01] | I’ll get used to things. | 我会慢慢习惯的 |
[58:03] | You know? I think I just I wanted to talk to someone | 我只想跟一个 |
[58:06] | who’s lived here for a long time and | 在这里住了很久的人聊聊 |
[58:10] | I mean, upstate, you know, it’s a completely different environment. | 我想说 北方 跟这里完全不一样 |
[58:19] | Did David tell you that I teach fifth grade? | David说没说过我教五年级 |
[58:21] | Well, I did. | 至少以前是 |
[58:25] | Uh, he mentioned it. | 他提起过 |
[58:30] | I’ve been going around, you know, looking at schools. | 我最近一直在找学校 |
[58:35] | But the conditions here are horrible. | 但这里的条件太差了 |
[58:41] | What about private schools? | 私立学校呢 |
[58:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:48] | Why don’t you tell me what’s really bothering you, Tracy. | 告诉我真正困扰你的是什么 Tracy |
[58:53] | David and I are gonna have a baby. | David和我就要有孩子了 |
[59:00] | Oh, Tracy, I… | 哦 Tracy 我觉得 |
[59:04] | I don’t think I’m the, I’m the one to talk to about this. | 这件事你不该跟我谈 |
[59:08] | I hate this city. | 我讨厌这座城市 |
[59:14] | I had a relationship once. | 我曾经有过一段感情 |
[59:17] | It was very much like a marriage. | 几乎就像婚姻一样 |
[59:22] | We got pregnant. | 而且也是怀孕了 |
[59:25] | This was a long time ago. | 这是很久以前的事儿了 |
[59:33] | I remember getting up one morning and going to work. | 我记得那天早起去工作 |
[59:38] | Just another day like any other, | 跟往常一样 |
[59:39] | except it was the first day after I knew about the pregnancy. | 唯一不同的是 那是我知道她怀孕后的第一天 |
[59:46] | And I felt this fear for the first time ever. | 我第一次感受到那种恐惧 |
[59:53] | I remember thinking | 我记得我在想 |
[59:55] | how can I bring a child into a world like this? | 我怎么能把一个孩子带到这样的世界 |
[59:58] | How can–? How can a person grow up with all this around them? | 怎么能让孩子在这样的环境下长大呢 |
[1:00:09] | I told her I didn’t want to have it. | 我告诉她我不想要这个孩子 |
[1:00:14] | And over the next few weeks? | 过了几个星期 |
[1:00:17] | I wore her down. | 我说服了她 |
[1:00:21] | I wanna have children. | 我想要孩子 |
[1:00:28] | I can tell you now that… I’m– I know, | 我可以告诉你 我知道 |
[1:00:33] | I mean I’m positive that I made the right decision. | 我是说 我很肯定我做了正确的决定 |
[1:00:39] | But there’s not a day that passes that I don’t wish | 但如今我每天都在希望 |
[1:00:43] | that I had made a different choice. | 当时自己做了不同的决定 |
[1:00:49] | If you don’t keep The baby, I mean, if that’s your decision? | 如果你不打算要这个孩子 如果这是你的决定 |
[1:00:59] | Don’t ever tell him that you were pregnant. | 永远不要告诉他你怀孕的事 |
[1:01:03] | But if you choose to have this baby | 但如果你决定留下这个孩子 |
[1:01:07] | you spoil that kid every chance you get. | 抓住每一个机会宠爱他 |
[1:01:17] | That’s about all the advice I can give you, Tracy. | 这是我能给你的所有建议了 |
[1:01:29] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:01:31] | William William. | |
[1:01:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:45] | 贪食 贪婪 懒惰 嫉妒 暴怒 骄傲 淫欲 | |
[1:01:54] | Victor’s landlord said there was an envelope of cash | Victor的房东说每个月第一天 |
[1:01:57] | in the office mailbox the first of every month. | 都有人在邮箱里放上现金 |
[1:02:05] | Quote: I never heard a single | 房东说 “我从没听过 |
[1:02:07] | complaint from the tenant in Apartment 306. | 306的租户抱怨什么” |
[1:02:10] | – And nobody ever complained about him. – Heh. | – 也没有人投诉过他 – 是啊 |
[1:02:13] | He’s the best tenant I’ve ever had, end quote. | 他是我遇到的最好的房客 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah, a landlord’s dream. | 啊 房东的梦想 |
[1:02:18] | A paralyzed tenant with no tongue. | 一个瘫痪在床没有舌头的房客 |
[1:02:19] | Who pays the rent on time. | 还能准时付房租 |
[1:02:22] | – I’m sick of all this waiting. – This is the job. | – 我实在是等不下去了 – 这就是我们的工作 |
[1:02:27] | Why aren’t we out there, huh? | 我们为什么不出去找线索呢 |
[1:02:28] | Why do we gotta sit here rotting, | 为什么非得在这儿干等 |
[1:02:31] | waiting till the lunatic does it again? | 等那疯子再干一起 |
[1:02:33] | It’s dismissive to call him a lunatic. Don’t make that mistake. | 说他是疯子小看了他 不要犯这种错误 |
[1:02:37] | Come on, he’s insane. Look. | 得了吧 他就是个疯子 看 |
[1:02:39] | Right now he’s probably dancing around in his grandma’s panties. | 说不定他正穿着他祖母的内裤跳舞呢 |
[1:02:44] | Yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter. Ooh. | 浑身涂满花生酱 |
[1:02:47] | – How’s that? – I don’t think so. | – 你说是吧 – 我不这么觉得 |
[1:02:51] | His luck will run out. | 他的好运就要到头了 |
[1:02:54] | Not depending on luck. | 他靠的不是运气 |
[1:02:59] | We walked into that apartment | 我们刚好在Victor被囚禁后一年 |
[1:03:00] | exactly one year after he tied Victor to the bed. | 走进了他的公寓 |
[1:03:03] | One year to the day. | 一天不差 |
[1:03:05] | – He wanted us to. – Don’t know that for sure. | – 他故意设计的 – 并不能肯定 |
[1:03:07] | Oh, yes, we do. | 哦 可以肯定 |
[1:03:10] | This note he left. | 他留下的纸条 |
[1:03:12] | His first words to us. | 他留下的第一条信息 |
[1:03:14] | Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light. | “道路漫长而艰苦 出地狱即见光明” |
[1:03:20] | Fuck him. So what? | 去他的 那又怎样 |
[1:03:22] | He’s right, so far. | 目前为止他是对的 |
[1:03:24] | Imagine the will it takes to keep a man bound for a full year. | 想象一下 把一个人整整捆住一年所需要的意志力 |
[1:03:29] | To sever his hand and use it to plant fingerprints. | 割下他的手到处留下他的指纹 |
[1:03:32] | To insert tubes into his genitals. | 给他留置尿管 |
[1:03:36] | This guy is methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient. | 凶手手段高明 思维缜密 最可怕的是 极具耐心 |
[1:03:41] | He’s a nut bag. | 他就是个疯子 |
[1:03:43] | And just because the fucker’s got a library card doesn’t make him Yoda. | 不是常去图书馆就能成尤达大师的 |
[1:03:51] | – How much money you got? – I got like 50. 50 bucks. | – 你有多少钱 – 我有大概五十块 |
[1:03:55] | I propose a field trip. Come on. | 我提议出一趟外勤 走 |
[1:04:01] | We’ll make a list. | 我们列个单子 |
[1:04:02] | At the top we’ll put Purgatory, Canterbury Tales. | 排在前面的是 <炼狱> <坎特伯雷故事集> |
[1:04:05] | Anything relating to the seven deadly sins. | 任何和七宗死罪有关的 |
[1:04:08] | – Ask yourself– – Hey, wait, wait. | – 好好想想 – 嘿 等等 |
[1:04:10] | What would he study to do the things he’s done? | 他做的这些事是从哪学来的 |
[1:04:13] | What are his interests now? | 他现在对什么感兴趣 |
[1:04:15] | Jack the Ripper, for instance. | 比如 开膛手杰克 |
[1:04:18] | – Where are we going? – Library. | – 我们去哪 – 图书馆 |
[1:04:33] | Coupons, coupons, free coupons. | 优惠券 优惠券 免费优惠券 |
[1:04:35] | Discount– Discount coupons. | 打折 打折优惠券 |
[1:04:39] | They must’ve had about 50 health violations during the last inspection. | 检查卫生时这地方得有五十项不合格 |
[1:04:43] | Could you at least sit across from me? | 你能不能坐对面 |
[1:04:45] | I don’t want people thinking we’re dating. | 别让人以为我们在约会 |
[1:04:48] | Give me your money. | 把钱给我 |
[1:04:51] | I’m giving you this, but it sounds strange, | 我给你 但这太奇怪了 |
[1:04:53] | I gotta know what the fuck we’re doing. | 至少让我知道我们这他妈是在干什么 |
[1:04:58] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:05:01] | – Hey, Somerset, how you doing? – Okay. | – 嘿Somerset 最近怎么样 – 不错 |
[1:05:03] | – Didn’t figure this was a menage-a-trois. – It’s not a problem. | – 没想到你还带了同伴 – 他没问题 |
[1:05:07] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:05:12] | Only for you do I do this, so it’s a big risk. | 我全是看在你的面子上 风险太大了 |
[1:05:16] | So I figure we’re just fair and square. | 所以我说我们公平交易 |
[1:05:19] | – It’s a deal. – All right. | – 成交 – 好的 |
[1:05:25] | About an hour. | 大概一小时 |
[1:05:28] | Yeah, help yourself. | 请自便 |
[1:05:33] | Well, that was money well spent. | 这钱花得真值啊 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:05:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:46] | By telling you this, | 我之所以告诉你 |
[1:05:48] | I’m trusting you more than I trust most people. | 说明我对你格外的信任 |
[1:05:50] | Well, good, because I’m ready to punch you. | 很好 不然我马上就要揍你了 |
[1:05:54] | It’s probably nothing, but even if it is, | 应该没事 但就算有什么 |
[1:05:56] | it’s no skin off our teeth. | 也与我们无关 |
[1:06:01] | The guy in the pizza parlor is a friend from the Bureau. | 刚才比萨店里那个家伙是我在调查局的朋友 |
[1:06:06] | Who, stinky man? | 谁 那个臭烘烘的男人吗 |
[1:06:08] | See, for years the FBI’s been | 多年来FBI一直在 |
[1:06:10] | hooked into the library system, keeping records. | 监视图书馆记录 |
[1:06:12] | – Mm-hm. Assessing fines? – No, monitoring reading habits. | – 嗯 算罚款吗 – 不 监视阅读习惯 |
[1:06:17] | – Look. – What? | – 听我说 – 什么 |
[1:06:18] | Certain books are flagged. | 有些书是被标记了的 |
[1:06:20] | Books on, say, nuclear weapons and, well, Mein Kampf. | 比如关于核武器的书 还有<我的奋斗> |
[1:06:25] | Anyone who checks out a flagged book | 任何人看了这些书 |
[1:06:27] | has his library records fed into the FBI’s computers then on. | 他的记录就会传到FBI的电脑里 |
[1:06:30] | Wait, wait, wait, how is this legal? | 等等 这不是违反的吗 |
[1:06:33] | Oh, legal, illegal. These terms don’t apply. | 合法 违法 对于他们都是浮云 |
[1:06:36] | – Oh. – You– | – 我去 – 你 |
[1:06:37] | You can’t use the information directly. It’s just a useful guide. | 你不能直接用这些信息 只能是作为提示而已 |
[1:06:41] | It might sound silly, but you can’t get a library card? | 听起来有点傻 但是要办图书证 |
[1:06:44] | without, uh, an ID and a current phone bill, see? | 必须得提供身份证和电话账单 |
[1:06:50] | – So they run a list. – Precisely. | – 所以他们有一份名单 – 没错 |
[1:06:53] | If you wanna know who’s reading Purgatory and Paradise Lost? | 如果你想知道谁在读<炼狱> <失乐园> |
[1:06:56] | and Helter Skelter, the FBI’s computers will tell us. | 或者<杀人王曼森> FBI的电脑会告诉我们 |
[1:07:01] | – It could give us a name. – It could. | – 会给我们一个名字 – 有可能 |
[1:07:04] | Could get a name of some college kid writing a term paper on 20th-century crime. | 可能是一个正在写20世纪犯罪论文的学生呢 |
[1:07:08] | At least you’re out of the office. | 至少你不用再待办公室里了 |
[1:07:11] | Get a haircut. | 去剪个头吧 |
[1:07:13] | – How do you know all this? – I don’t. | – 你是怎么知道这些的 – 我不知道 |
[1:07:16] | – Neither do you. – Exactly. | – 你也不知道 – 当然 |
[1:07:26] | The Divine Comedy. History of Catholicism. | <神曲> <天主教史> |
[1:07:31] | There’s a book called Murderers and Madmen. | 有一本书叫<杀人犯与疯子> |
[1:07:33] | Modern Homicide Investigation, In Cold Blood. | <现代凶杀案调查> <冷血杀手> |
[1:07:37] | Of Human Bondage. Bondage? | <人性的枷锁> 枷锁 |
[1:07:39] | – Not what you think. – Okay. | – 并不是你想的那个意思 – 哦 |
[1:07:42] | The Marquis de Sade. | <啥得侯爵> |
[1:07:44] | – It’s the Marquis de Sade. – Whatever. | – 是<萨德侯爵> – 管他呢 |
[1:07:46] | The Writings of Saint Thomas Aqua Something. | 圣托马斯阿什么作品集 |
[1:07:49] | Saint Thomas Aquinas. There it is. | 圣托马斯阿奎纳 就是他 |
[1:07:51] | He wrote about the seven deadly sins. | 他写了关于七宗罪的事 |
[1:07:54] | – Is that it? – Yeah. | – 是这个吗 – 对 |
[1:07:57] | – Let’s try it. – Jonathan Doe? | – 我们去试试吧 – Jonathan Doe |
[1:08:00] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:08:02] | We’re sure about that name? | 确定是这个名字吗 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[1:08:04] | You saw it, John Doe. | 你也看见了的 John Doe |
[1:08:07] | You wanna go back, I’ll go back. | 你想回去看吗 那就回去 |
[1:08:10] | Let’s take a look at him. Talk to him. | 我们会会他 跟他聊聊 |
[1:08:13] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:08:14] | – Ah, we’ll just talk to him. – Uh-huh. | – 我们只是来谈谈 – 嗯 |
[1:08:17] | Excuse me, sir. Are you by any chance a serial killer? | “打扰了先生 你是不是那个连环杀手啊” |
[1:08:22] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[1:08:24] | You do the talking. | 你来跟他谈 |
[1:08:26] | – Put that silver tongue of yours to work. | 你那三寸不烂之舌终于有用武之地了 |
[1:08:29] | You been talking to my wife? | 你跟我妻子联系过 |
[1:08:34] | This is retarded. | 这简直太傻了 |
[1:08:36] | Charlie’s Fucking Angels. | 霹雳娇娃啊 |
[1:08:39] | A name off a computer. | 从电脑里找凶手 |
[1:08:45] | Mills Mills. | |
[1:08:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:08:57] | – You hit? – No. | – 你受伤了吗 – 没有 |
[1:09:02] | He’s going down, he’s going down! | 他下去了 他下去了 |
[1:09:20] | Fifth floor. | 五楼 |
[1:09:22] | Mills Mills. | |
[1:09:25] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[1:09:28] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[1:09:42] | Police. Is there a back way out? | 警察 这里有后门能出去吗 |
[1:09:45] | Lock your door. | 把门锁好 |
[1:09:48] | What the hell is going on, man? | 发生了什么 |
[1:09:49] | Get out of the fucking hall, please. | 快躲开 |
[1:10:17] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[1:10:20] | Get the fuck down. | 快他妈趴下 |
[1:10:55] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:10:59] | Get the fuck out of there. | 给我滚开 |
[1:11:13] | Hey! Shut the fuck up! | 嘿 他妈闭嘴 |
[1:11:59] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:12:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:13:03] | Get out of the fucking way! Move! | 他妈赶紧闪开 快 |
[1:14:06] | Mills Mills? | |
[1:14:09] | No. | 不要 |
[1:14:31] | Mills Mills. | |
[1:14:34] | – Mills, you okay? – I’m all right. | – Mills 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[1:14:40] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:14:45] | – Where are you going? – I’m going in. | – 你要去哪 – 我要进去 |
[1:14:47] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 等等 |
[1:14:50] | – Wait. – What are you talking about? | – 等一下 – 你说什么呢 |
[1:14:52] | – He shot at us. – You can’t go in. | – 他朝我们开枪了 – 你不能进去 |
[1:14:53] | – The hell we can’t. – We need a warrant. | – 凭什么不能 – 我们需要搜查令 |
[1:14:55] | We got probable cause. Come on. | 我们有充分的理由 |
[1:14:57] | Think about it, think. | 你仔细想一下 想一下 |
[1:14:58] | How did we get here? Huh? | 我们为什么到这儿来 |
[1:15:00] | I can’t tell anyone this, I can’t tell anyone. | 这事儿我不能说 谁都不行 |
[1:15:03] | Oh, come on, out of the way. | 你快闪开 |
[1:15:04] | We have no reason to be here. | 我们没有理由到这儿来 |
[1:15:06] | – Will you listen to me? – Get off. | – 你能不能听我说 – 闪开 |
[1:15:07] | – Listen to me, listen. – Get the fuck off me. | – 听我说 – 他妈的快闪开 |
[1:15:10] | All right, all right, I’m sorry. | 好 好 抱歉 |
[1:15:11] | But would you just pay attention a minute? | 你能不能认真听我说 |
[1:15:14] | If we leave a hole like this, we won’t be able to prosecute. | 如果留下这样的漏洞 我们就没法起诉他了 |
[1:15:17] | The fucking guy will walk. Now, is that what you want? | 这家伙就会逍遥法外 你想这样吗 |
[1:15:20] | By the time we clear a warrant, someone else– No, fuck that. | 等申请到搜查令 更多的人 不 去他的 |
[1:15:23] | – We need a reason to knock on this door. – No, no. | – 我们需要一个正当的理由 – 不 |
[1:15:28] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[1:15:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:15:35] | Okay, man. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:15:37] | You’re right. I’m all fucked up. | 你说得对 我脑子乱了 |
[1:15:40] | When you’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 你永远都对 |
[1:15:50] | Well, no point in arguing anymore. | 现在再说什么都没用了 |
[1:15:55] | Unless you can fix that. | 除非你能把这变回去 |
[1:15:58] | You stupid son of a | 你个愚蠢的小 |
[1:16:09] | How much money we got left? | 我们还剩多少钱 |
[1:16:12] | So, yeah, like, I noticed this guy going out a lot. | 是的 我注意到这个男人经常 |
[1:16:16] | When the murders was happening, so I, um | 在谋杀案发生的时候出门 所以 |
[1:16:19] | – So– – So you called Detective Somerset, right? | – 我就 – 你就打电话给Somerset警探了 对吗 |
[1:16:22] | Yeah, right, right, so I called the detective, | 对对 我就打了电话 |
[1:16:26] | And one of the murders, it happened right over there. | 有一次 谋杀就发生在那里 |
[1:16:29] | It happened right over there. | 谋杀就发生在那里 |
[1:16:30] | – Okay. I told you the rest. You got it? – I called the cops. | – 剩下的我都告诉你了 – 我打电话给警察 |
[1:16:31] | – Good. – Got your story. | – 好的 – 我们记下了 |
[1:16:33] | – Have her sign. You gotta sign. – Okay. | – 让她签字 你得签字 – 好的 |
[1:16:35] | Okay? Good, good, good. | 行了吗 好的好的 |
[1:16:37] | – All right. – You did good. | – 好了 – 你做得很好 |
[1:16:40] | – I did what you said. – Here you go. | – 我照你说的做的 – 走吧 |
[1:16:42] | You get something to eat, all right? You eat. | 去吃点儿东西吧 去吧 |
[1:16:48] | Everybody, stay outside. | 所有人 在门外等 |
[1:17:52] | Victor Victor. | |
[1:20:06] | Somerset Somerset! | |
[1:20:10] | – Somerset! – Yeah? | – Somerset – 什么事 |
[1:20:16] | – What? – We had him. | – 怎么了 – 我们见过他 |
[1:20:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:20:21] | he fucking photographer in the fucking stairs. | 他就是楼梯上那个记者 |
[1:20:29] | We had him and we let him go. | 找到他又让他给跑了 |
[1:20:38] | You’re sure this is him? | 你确定这是他 |
[1:20:40] | Yup, good, good. Yup. | 是的 很像 是的 |
[1:20:41] | – Yeah, good, get it out. – All right. | – 是的 很好 发布出去吧 – 好的 |
[1:20:43] | Uh, we’ve got nothing, no pay stubs, | 额 我们什么都没找到 没有工资条 |
[1:20:45] | no appointment books, no addresses. | 没有记事簿 没有地址 |
[1:20:46] | – This is the best, this receipt. – Keep looking. | – 这个是最有用的 一张收据 – 继续找 |
[1:20:48] | Let me show you something. This was under the bed. | 这个你得看一下 在床底下找到的 |
[1:20:50] | Uh, his only source of funds. | 他唯一的经济来源 |
[1:20:52] | No kidding, we got his money. Fucking A, I like it. | 不是吧 我们找到了他的钱 太棒了 |
[1:20:55] | – One more thing. – Yes? | – 还有一件事 – 什么 |
[1:20:56] | You’re probably not gonna believe this. | 你大概不会相信 |
[1:20:58] | We haven’t found a fingerprint yet. | 到现在我们一个指纹也没找到 |
[1:20:59] | – Um, not a single one. – You’re right, I don’t. Keep looking. | – 一个也没有 – 你说对了 我不信 继续找 |
[1:21:08] | We could use some more men here. | 我们可以再找些人来 |
[1:21:10] | Hey, man, I’m doing the best I can. | 嘿 我已经尽力了 |
[1:21:12] | What are you getting with all this? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[1:21:13] | There are 2000 notebooks on these shelves. | 这些书架上有2000本笔记 |
[1:21:16] | And each notebook contains about 250 pages. | 每本大概有250页 |
[1:21:19] | Forget it. Anything about the killings? | 不管那些了 有跟杀人相关的吗 |
[1:21:22] | What sick ridiculous puppets we are, | “我们是多么滑稽的木偶 |
[1:21:24] | and what a gross stage we dance on. | 在这令人作呕的舞台上 |
[1:21:26] | What fun we have dancing and fucking. Not a care in the world. | 我们多么胡闹又可笑 对世道毫不关心 |
[1:21:30] | Not knowing that we are nothing. | 对自己的愚蠢浅薄浑然不知 |
[1:21:32] | We are not what was intended. | 我们本不该这样” |
[1:21:34] | No, wait, there’s a lot more. | 等下 还有 |
[1:21:38] | On the subway today, | “今天在地铁里 |
[1:21:39] | a man came up to me to start a conversation. | 一个男人走来跟我交谈 |
[1:21:42] | He made small talk, a lonely man, | 聊了几句 寂寞的男人 |
[1:21:44] | talking about the weather and things. | 说着天气之类的事情 |
[1:21:46] | I tried to be pleasant and accommodating. | 我试着随和包容一些 |
[1:21:48] | But my head began to hurt from his banality. | 但他无聊的谈吐让我头痛 |
[1:21:51] | I almost didn’t notice it had happened, | 我甚至都没有意识到 |
[1:21:53] | but I suddenly threw up all over him. | 但突然间我吐了他一身 |
[1:21:57] | He was not pleased. And I couldn’t stop laughing. | 他很不高兴 而我忍不住大笑” |
[1:22:02] | No dates. | 没有日期 |
[1:22:04] | Placed on the shelves in no discernible order. | 随意地摆在书架上 毫无规律可循 |
[1:22:08] | Just his mind poured out on paper. | 只是肆意地把他脑子的想法写在纸上 |
[1:22:11] | Looks like a life’s work. | 看起来是他毕生的作品 |
[1:22:13] | If we had 50 men reading in 24-hour shifts, | 找50个人换班24小时连轴看 |
[1:22:16] | – it’d still take two months. – I know, I know, I know, I know. | – 也得2个月才能看完 – 我知道 我知道 |
[1:22:22] | Where’s that phone? | 电话在哪 |
[1:22:27] | Phone? Phone? | 电话 电话 |
[1:22:29] | Phone? | 电话 |
[1:22:33] | People, quiet. | 大家安静 |
[1:22:50] | – Hello? – I admire you. | – 喂 – 我很佩服你 |
[1:22:53] | I don’t know how you found me, but imagine my surprise. | 不知道你是怎么找到我的 我很惊讶 |
[1:22:58] | I respect you law enforcement agents more every day. | 我对执法部门越发敬佩了 |
[1:23:01] | Well, I appreciate that, John. | 谢谢你的夸奖John |
[1:23:04] | – I tell you– – No, listen, all right? | – 我告诉你 – 不 听我说 好吗 |
[1:23:06] | I’ll be re-adjusting my schedule in light of today’s little setback. | 我会重新调整计划 因为今天的变故 |
[1:23:10] | I just had to call and express my admiration. | 我只是想表达一下我的敬佩之情 |
[1:23:13] | Sorry that I had to hurt one of you. | 抱歉我打伤了你们中的一个 |
[1:23:16] | – But I didn’t really have a choice, did I? – Hmm. | – 但我也是迫于无奈 – 嗯 |
[1:23:19] | You will accept my apology, won’t you? | 你们会接受我的道歉 对不对 |
[1:23:20] | I feel like saying more, but I don’t wanna ruin the surprise. | 我想再多说几句 但不想破坏这份惊喜 |
[1:23:28] | –adjusting my schedule after today’s little setback. | 因为今天的变故 我要调整计划 |
[1:23:31] | Got it. | 录下来了 |
[1:23:37] | All right, everybody, back to work. | 好了大家继续干活 |
[1:23:40] | – You were right. – Hmm? | – 你是对的 – 嗯 |
[1:23:42] | – Ugh, he’s preaching. – Yeah. | – 他在传道 – 对 |
[1:23:46] | These murders are his sermons to us. | 这些谋杀是训诫 |
[1:23:49] | Look, we know him, we know him, we know him. | 我们认识这个 这个 还有这个 |
[1:23:55] | Who’s the blonde? | 这个金发女郎是谁 |
[1:24:00] | Looks like a pro. | 像是妓女 |
[1:24:02] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:24:04] | She caught John Doe’s eye. | 她被John Doe盯上了 |
[1:24:12] | Yeah, he came and collected it last night. | 他昨天晚上来取走的 |
[1:24:14] | – Last night? – Yeah. | – 昨天晚上 – 对 |
[1:24:16] | – This man? – Yeah, John Doe. | – 这个人 – 对 John Doe |
[1:24:18] | It’s an easy name to remember. He had a limp. | 这名字很容易记住 他有一只脚瘸了 |
[1:24:20] | What was this job you did for him? | 你给他做了什么 |
[1:24:21] | I’ve got a picture of it. Hang on. | 我有一张照片 等等 |
[1:24:23] | One sweet piece, actually. | 一件不错的作品 |
[1:24:26] | I thought he was one of them | 我以为他是那种 |
[1:24:27] | performance artists, that’s what I thought. | 行为艺术家 我这么觉得 |
[1:24:29] | You know, the sort of guy that | 就是那种 |
[1:24:31] | pisses in a cup on stage and, uh, then drinks it. | 在台上撒一泼尿然后自己喝掉的那种 |
[1:24:36] | – Performance art. – Hmm. | – 行为艺术 – 嗯 |
[1:24:41] | I think I undercharged him, actually. | 我觉得我价要低了 |
[1:24:43] | You made this for him? | 你给他做这种东西 |
[1:24:44] | Yeah, I’ve made weirder shit than that. So what? | 我还做过更变态的 那又怎么样 |
[1:24:53] | They found the blonde. | 找到金发女郎了 |
[1:24:58] | The picture. | 我的照片 |
[1:24:59] | The picture. | 我的照片 |
[1:25:02] | Fucking pigs. | 蠢货 |
[1:25:06] | – We need you to move, pal. – I’ll come out, but you guys– | – 你们得让开 伙计 – 我会出去的 但是你们 |
[1:25:09] | Get the fuck out of the booth. | 给我从里面出来 |
[1:25:10] | I’ve been in this cage the whole time. | 我一直都在这里待着没出去过 |
[1:25:13] | – Okay? – I’m not fucking with you. | – 懂不懂 – 我他妈的不是开玩笑呢 |
[1:25:15] | Come on, this way. | 快来 这边 |
[1:25:23] | Can you do something about this music? | 能不能把这音乐关了 |
[1:25:25] | Yeah, we’re working on it. We’re looking for the guy. | 我们正在找人呢 |
[1:25:40] | You from Homicide? You– | 你们是凶案组的吗 |
[1:25:42] | – You better see this. – Yeah. All right. | – 快来看看这个 – 好的 |
[1:25:46] | Hey, easy. Got him? | 嘿 放松 找到他了吗 |
[1:25:51] | Get this thing off of me. | 把它拆掉 |
[1:25:53] | Oh, God, get this thing off of me! | 哦天啊 快把它拆掉 |
[1:25:56] | Get this thing off of me! | 快拆掉 |
[1:25:57] | – Get this off! – Get him out of here, now. | – 拆掉 – 把他带走 |
[1:26:00] | Get him out of here, now! | 快把他带走 |
[1:26:03] | Come on, I wanna hear it again. | 我想再听一遍 |
[1:26:05] | – Tell me again. – Just– I don’t know. | – 再说一遍 – 我不知道 |
[1:26:09] | You heard nothing strange, you saw nothing strange. | 你什么也没听见 什么也没看见 |
[1:26:12] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[1:26:15] | He asked me if I was married. | 他问我是不是结婚了 |
[1:26:17] | – And I could see he had a gun in his hand. – Where was the girl? | – 我看见他手里拿着枪 – 那女孩在哪 |
[1:26:21] | The what? What? | 谁 什么 |
[1:26:23] | The girl, the prostitute. Where was she? | 那个女孩 那个妓女 她当时在哪 |
[1:26:26] | Someone comes to your establishment. | 有人到你的地盘 |
[1:26:28] | They want to go downstairs and wanna get a little ooh la la. | 他们想下楼 干点儿什么 |
[1:26:31] | Whatever. | 那什么之类的事儿 |
[1:26:33] | – They got to come to you, yeah? – Yeah. | – 他们都得找你 对吧 – 对 |
[1:26:37] | You didn’t see anyone? | 你什么人都没看到吗 |
[1:26:39] | With a package? A knapsack? Something under their arm? | 带个包裹 背着背包 或者胳膊夹着东西的人 |
[1:26:42] | Hey, everybody that comes in | 嘿 所有来的人 |
[1:26:44] | there’s got a package under their arms. | 胳膊下都夹着东西 |
[1:26:47] | Some guys are carrying suitcases full of stuff. | 有的人还带着旅行箱呢 里面全是道具 |
[1:26:50] | She was just sitting on the bed. | 她坐在床上 |
[1:26:59] | Who tied her down? You or him? | 谁把她绑在床上的 你还是他 |
[1:27:02] | Do you like what you do for a living? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[1:27:05] | – These things you see? – No. | – 每天看这些事 – 不 |
[1:27:09] | No, I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[1:27:12] | But that’s life, isn’t it? | 但这就是生活 不是吗 |
[1:27:18] | He had a gun and he made it happen. | 他拿着枪逼我做的 |
[1:27:26] | He made me do it. | 他逼我做的 |
[1:27:28] | He put that thing on me. | 他把这个绑在我身上 |
[1:27:31] | And he made me wear it. | 逼我穿上 |
[1:27:34] | Then he told me to fuck her. | 然后让我操她 |
[1:27:40] | And I did. I fucked her. | 然后我照做了 我操了她 |
[1:27:43] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 哦 上帝啊 |
[1:27:44] | Oh, God, he had a gun in my mouth. | 哦上帝啊 他把枪塞到我嘴里 |
[1:27:46] | The fucking gun was in my throat. | 他妈的枪都塞到我喉咙里了 |
[1:27:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:27:55] | Oh, God, God. | 哦 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[1:27:56] | God, help me. Please, please, help me. | 救救我 求求你 救救我 |
[1:27:59] | Please, please, help me. | 求求你 救救我 |
[1:28:19] | You know, this isn’t gonna have a happy ending. | 这案子不会有好结果 |
[1:28:21] | – It’s not possible. – Hey, if we catch him, I’ll be happy enough. | – 不可能了 – 能抓住他对我来说就够好了 |
[1:28:27] | If we catch John Doe and he turns out to be the devil– | 如果我们抓住了John Doe 他就是那个恶魔 |
[1:28:30] | I mean, if he’s Satan himself, that might live up to our expectations. But, | 如果他是撒旦本人 那就跟我们想得差不多 但 |
[1:28:36] | he’s not the devil. | 他不是恶魔 |
[1:28:38] | He’s just a man. | 他只是个普通人 |
[1:28:41] | You know | 你知道的 |
[1:28:43] | you bitch and you complain and you tell me these things. These.. | 你吐槽你抱怨 整天给我灌输这些 |
[1:28:47] | If you think you’re preparing me for hard times, | 你以为是为我好 怕我接受不了 |
[1:28:50] | – thank you, but – But you gotta be a hero. | – 谢谢 但是 – 但你一定要做英雄 |
[1:28:55] | You wanna be a champion. What if I tell you, | 你想当赢家 但我告诉你 |
[1:28:57] | people don’t want a champion. | 人们并不想看冠军 |
[1:28:59] | They wanna eat cheeseburgers, play lotto and watch TV. | 他们只想每天吃汉堡 买彩票 看电视 |
[1:29:01] | How did you get like this? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[1:29:04] | I wanna know. | 我很好奇 |
[1:29:10] | It wasn’t one thing, I can tell you that. | 经历了很多之后 我可以这样说 |
[1:29:14] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:29:18] | I just don’t think I can continue to live in a place that | 我只是不能再生活在这样的地方 |
[1:29:20] | embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was a virtue. | 这里把冷漠当成一种美德 |
[1:29:26] | You’re no different, you’re no better. | 你并没有什么不同 你并不比别人高尚 |
[1:29:27] | I didn’t say I was different or better. I’m not. | 我并不是说我更高尚 我没有 |
[1:29:30] | Hell, I sympathize. I sympathize completely. | 我很理解 我完全理解 |
[1:29:33] | Apathy is a solution. | 冷漠是解决问题的办法 |
[1:29:36] | – I mean, it’s easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. – Yeah. | – 沉迷毒品比面对生活更容易 – 没错 |
[1:29:41] | – It’s easier to steal what you want than it is to earn it. – Yeah. | – 偷比赚更容易 – 没错 |
[1:29:45] | It’s easier to beat a child than it is to raise it. | 打孩子比养孩子更容易 |
[1:29:47] | Hell, love costs. It takes effort and work. | 爱是有代价的 要付出要努力 |
[1:29:50] | We are talking about people who are mentally ill. | 我们说的都是脑子有病的人 |
[1:29:53] | We are talking about people, fucking crazies. | 我们说的都是疯子 |
[1:29:56] | – No. No, we’re not. – Yes, today. | – 不 不是 – 就是 |
[1:29:57] | We’re talking about everyday life here. | 我们说的就是这里的日常生活 |
[1:30:01] | You can’t afford to be this naive. | 你可不能这么幼稚 |
[1:30:04] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[1:30:06] | See, you should listen to yourself. Yeah. | 你真该好好听听你说的话 |
[1:30:10] | You say that the problem with people is that they don’t care. | 你说人们的问题是对他人毫不关心 |
[1:30:15] | So I don’t care about people. | 我也不关心 |
[1:30:18] | It makes no sense. You know why? | 你说的都是狗屁 知道为什么吗 |
[1:30:19] | – Uh, you care – You wanna know–? | – 你关心 – 你想知道吗 |
[1:30:22] | – Damn right. – And you’re gonna make a difference? | – 没错 我关心 – 你觉得你可以改变 |
[1:30:24] | Whatever, the point is, is that | 不管你怎么说 关键是 |
[1:30:27] | I don’t think you’re quitting because you believe these things you say. | 我不认为你辞职是因为你相信那些话 |
[1:30:31] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[1:30:32] | I think you wanna believe them because you’re quitting. | 你只是想说服自己 因为你已经辞职了 |
[1:30:37] | You want me to agree with you and you want me to say, | 你想得到我的认同 想听我说 |
[1:30:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re right. | 是啊是啊 你说得没错 |
[1:30:41] | It’s all fucked up. It’s a fucking mess. | 世道太他妈差了 他妈的一团糟 |
[1:30:43] | We should all go live in a fucking log cabin. | 我们都应该去世外桃源 |
[1:30:47] | But I won’t. | 但我不会 |
[1:30:49] | I won’t say that. | 我不会这样说的 |
[1:30:52] | I don’t agree with you. I do not. | 我不同意你说的话 |
[1:30:59] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:31:10] | I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:31:20] | Thank you, though. | 不过谢谢你 |
[1:31:51] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你宝贝 |
[1:31:54] | So much. | 非常爱 |
[1:31:57] | So much. | 非常爱 |
[1:32:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:07] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 发生了什么 |
[1:33:11] | Could you repeat that? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[1:33:12] | I’ve gone and done it again. | 我又干了一票 |
[1:33:25] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[1:33:27] | Uh, sleeping pills. | 安眠药 |
[1:33:30] | Glued to one hand. | 用胶水粘在一只手上 |
[1:33:32] | Telephone glued to the other. | 电话粘在另一只手上 |
[1:33:35] | You see what he did? | 看明白了吗 |
[1:33:37] | He sliced her up. | 他把她毁容了 |
[1:33:39] | Then he bandaged her. | 再包起来 |
[1:33:41] | Call for help and you’ll live. | 打电话就能得救 |
[1:33:43] | But you’ll be disfigured. | 但会毁容 |
[1:33:47] | Or you can put yourself out of your own misery. | 或者可以自我了结 结束痛苦 |
[1:33:51] | Come on. | 我去 |
[1:33:52] | Cut off her nose. | 他切掉了她的鼻子 |
[1:33:53] | To spite her face. | 毁了她的脸 |
[1:33:55] | And he did it very recently. | 而且是刚刚才干的 |
[1:34:05] | Listen. | 这样 |
[1:34:07] | I’ve decided to stay on till this is done. | 我决定办完这个案子再离开 |
[1:34:10] | I figure one of two things will happen. | 可能的结局有两种 |
[1:34:12] | We’ll get John Doe | 我们抓住John Doe |
[1:34:14] | or he’ll finish his series of seven and this case will go on for years. | 或者他完成了七宗罪 多年逍遥法外 |
[1:34:17] | Hey man, you don’t have to do me any favors. | 嘿伙计 你不用帮我 |
[1:34:19] | Thank you, but I got it. | 谢谢 但我能行 |
[1:34:21] | I’m requesting that you keep me on as your partner for a few more days. | 我想再做几天你的搭档 |
[1:34:24] | You’d be doing me a favor. | 就算是你帮我的 |
[1:34:37] | You knew I’d say yes. | 你知道我会愿意的 |
[1:34:38] | – Hey, we’re here. – Wonderful! | – 嘿我们回来了 – 真好 |
[1:34:40] | Your wife called before. Get yourself an answering machine. | 你妻子来过电话 你弄个答录机吧 |
[1:34:45] | Detective? | 警探 |
[1:34:48] | – After this, I’m gone. – Detective? | – 结束后 我就离开 – 警探 |
[1:34:51] | – No big surprise. – Detective! | – 我知道 – 警探 |
[1:34:57] | You’re looking for me. | 你们在找我 |
[1:34:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:35:01] | Don’t you fucking move. On the fucking floor. | 他妈的不许动 趴下 |
[1:35:03] | Keep away from him! | 离他远点 |
[1:35:05] | – On the fucking floor. – I know you. | – 趴下 – 我认识你 |
[1:35:07] | Now. Get down. | 现在 趴下 |
[1:35:09] | Get down on your stomach, you piece of shit. | 脸朝下趴到地面上 你个人渣 |
[1:35:12] | Now. All the way! | 现在 彻底趴下 |
[1:35:14] | All the way, fucker! Down! | 彻底趴下 混蛋 |
[1:35:16] | Faster. Faster. Faster, fucker. | 快 快 快 混蛋 |
[1:35:19] | Now. Nose on the ground. | 脸贴地上 |
[1:35:25] | Jesus Christ. What the fuck is this? | 上帝啊 这是什么情况 |
[1:35:28] | I’d like to speak to my lawyer, please. | 我要求见我的律师 |
[1:35:33] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[1:35:37] | He cuts the skin off the tips of his fingers. | 他把手指尖的皮割了下来 |
[1:35:39] | That’s why we couldn’t find one single usable print in his apartment. | 所以在他的公寓里一个指纹都没找到 |
[1:35:43] | Looks like he’s been doing it for a quite sometime. | 看来他这么做已经有一段时间了 |
[1:35:46] | What about the trace on his bank accounts? The guns? | 银行账户 枪支登记呢 |
[1:35:48] | So far everything’s a dead end. | 目前所有的都是死路 |
[1:35:50] | No credit history. No employment records. | 没有信用记录 没有聘用记录 |
[1:35:53] | His bank account’s only 5 years old and it was started with cash. | 他的银行账户是五年前新立的 用的还是现金 |
[1:35:57] | We’re even trying to trace his furniture. | 我们甚至尝试着追踪他的家具 |
[1:35:59] | About only thing we know about that guy right now | 现在我们唯一知道的是 |
[1:36:02] | is that he’s independently wealthy, well-educated and totally insane. | 他很富有 受过良好的教育 是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[1:36:07] | Because he’s John Doe by choice. | 因为是他自己选择要做John Doe |
[1:36:09] | – Okay, so when do we get to question him? – You don’t. | – 我们什么时候可以审他 – 不用了 |
[1:36:12] | – He going to court now. – What? | – 他现在就要去法庭了 – 什么 |
[1:36:14] | I’m telling you, there’s no way he’d turn himself in. | 我可以告诉你 他不可能这么简单就认罪 |
[1:36:16] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 完全没有道理 |
[1:36:18] | Well, there he sits. It’s not supposed to make any sense. | 他就在那儿 已经没道理可讲了 |
[1:36:22] | – He’s not finished. – No, he’s just pissing in our faces. | – 他还没有完成七宗罪 – 他在耍我们 |
[1:36:25] | We’re just taking it like idiots. | 而我们像傻瓜一样照单全收 |
[1:36:27] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[1:36:29] | For the first time ever, you and I are in total agreement. | 头一次 我们俩意见完全一致 |
[1:36:33] | – He wouldn’t just stop. – Ugh, so, what the fuck, man? | – 他不会就此停下的 – 所以这是怎么回事 |
[1:36:37] | He’s two murders away from completing his masterpiece. | 要完成他的杰作还差两桩谋杀 |
[1:36:41] | We’ll wait for his plea. | 现在只能等他的供词了 |
[1:36:47] | My client says there are two more bodies. | 我的当事人说还有两具尸体 |
[1:36:49] | Two more victims hidden away. | 被藏了起来 |
[1:36:51] | He will take Detectives Mills and Somerset to these bodies | 他会带Mills和Somerset警探去 |
[1:36:54] | but only Detective Mills and Somerset, only at 6:00 today. | 但只能是Mills和Somerset警探两个人 而且必须在今晚六点 |
[1:36:59] | Why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[1:37:01] | He says he admires you. | 他说他崇拜你们 |
[1:37:04] | It’s part of the game. | 这只是他的游戏 |
[1:37:05] | The client claims if the detectives do not accept this offer | 当事人表示如果不接受他的条件 |
[1:37:08] | these two bodies will never be found. | 你们就永远无法找到这两具尸体 |
[1:37:10] | Frankly, counsel, I’m inclined to let them rot. | 说实话 律师 我更愿意让他们烂掉 |
[1:37:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:37:14] | We’ve got him. | 我们已经抓住他了 |
[1:37:15] | Downstairs, locked up. Done deal. | 被关在楼下 跑不了了 |
[1:37:17] | He’s gonna get his free room and board, get his free cable TV. | 他享受着免费食宿 看着免费的有线电视 |
[1:37:21] | Hell, my wife doesn’t even have cable. | 我妻子都没有电视看 |
[1:37:23] | Why are we having this conversation? | 我们还有什么可说的 |
[1:37:24] | – Mills. – No. Hey, something stinks. | – Mills – 不 嘿 这里怎么这么臭 |
[1:37:27] | And this one here– | 而这家伙 |
[1:37:28] | Yeah, you, in your $3000 suit and that smug smile on your face | 就你 穿着3000美元的西装 一脸的自命不凡 |
[1:37:32] | dealing for that piece of shit. | 为那个人渣辩护 |
[1:37:34] | – Mills. – I don’t like it. | – Mills. – 真恶心 |
[1:37:35] | I am required by law to serve my clients | 法律要求我帮助我的当事人 |
[1:37:37] | – of the best of my ability. – Aw, Jesus. | – 尽我最大的能力 – 上帝啊 |
[1:37:39] | To serve their best interest. | 争取最大的利益 |
[1:37:40] | We don’t make deals here, Mr. Swarr. | 我们不讨价还价 Swarr先生 |
[1:37:42] | My client also wishes inform you if you do not accept | 当事人还委托我通知 如果不同意 |
[1:37:45] | he will plead insanity across the board. | 他会声称患有精神疾病以脱罪 |
[1:37:48] | Let him try it. | 让他试试 |
[1:37:50] | I’d like to see him try it. | 我倒想看他试试 |
[1:37:51] | Come on, now Martin, we all know the extreme nature of these crimes? | 别这样Martin 我们都知道这种案子很极端 |
[1:37:54] | I could get him off with such a plea. | 我可以用这个为他脱罪 |
[1:37:57] | I’m not letting this conviction slide. I can tell you that. | 我绝对不会放过他的 我告诉你 |
[1:38:00] | He says that if you do accept under his specific conditions | 他说如果你们接受他的条件 |
[1:38:04] | he’ll sign a full confession, plead guilty right now. | 他马上坦白认罪 |
[1:38:07] | It’s your case. Make a decision. | 这是你的案子 你自己决定吧 |
[1:38:11] | Full confession. | 全部招认 |
[1:38:13] | – I’m in. – It has to be the both of you. | – 我同意了 – 必须是你们两个人 |
[1:38:17] | If he were to claim insanity, this conversation is admissible | 如果他打算声称患有精神疾病 那么这段对话 |
[1:38:22] | the fact that he’s blackmailing us with his plea. | 可以作为他要挟我们的证据 |
[1:38:24] | And my client would like to remind you two more are dead. | 我的当事人提醒你 还有两具尸体没找到 |
[1:38:28] | Press would have a field day | 媒体会大肆炒作 |
[1:38:29] | if they find out the police didn’t seem concerned about finding them | 如果他们发现警方并不打算找到他们 |
[1:38:32] | Giving them a proper burial. | 并好好安葬 |
[1:38:34] | If in fact there are two more dead. | 前提是真的还有两个受害者 |
[1:38:36] | Lab report came up from downtown. | 检验结果出来了 |
[1:38:38] | They did a quickie on Doe’s clothing and finger nails. | 他们急检了Doe的衣服和指甲 |
[1:38:40] | They found blood from Doe. From him slicing his fingers. | 发现了Doe切手指时的血迹 |
[1:38:44] | Blood from the woman who’s face he cut off. | 被他毁容的那个女人的血 |
[1:38:47] | And blood from a third party, as yet unidentified. | 还有另外一个人的血迹 不知道是谁 |
[1:38:55] | You’d be escorting an unarmed man. | 你只是押一个手无寸铁的人 |
[1:39:00] | Let’s finish it. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[1:39:05] | If John Doe’s head splits open and a UFO should fly out | 就算John Doe脑袋裂开里面飞出个UFO |
[1:39:08] | I want you to have expected it. | 你也不要惊讶 |
[1:39:12] | I will. | 我有心理准备 |
[1:39:16] | Hey, man, if I was to accidentally shave off a nipple? | 嘿 要是我不小心把乳头刮掉了 |
[1:39:19] | would it be covered by workman’s comp? | 可以算工伤吗 |
[1:39:21] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:39:26] | I suppose so. | 我想可以 |
[1:39:29] | If you were man enough to actually file a claim, | 只要你有胆量申请 |
[1:39:31] | I’d buy you one out of my own pocket. | 我掏钱赔给你都可以 |
[1:39:35] | If I keep coming home late, my wife’s gonna think something’s up. | 我再这么晚回家 我妻子会以为出事了 |
[1:39:48] | – You know – Yeah. | – 你知道 – 嗯 |
[1:39:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:41:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:41:45] | Pull around. | 转弯 |
[1:41:47] | There it is. Late-model black sedan at your 10 o’clock. | 在那 你10点方向那辆新款轿车 |
[1:42:00] | Who are you, John? | 你是谁John |
[1:42:02] | Who are you really? | 你究竟是什么人 |
[1:42:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:42:05] | I mean st this stage, what harm can it do to tell us a bit about yourself? | 都这个时候了 让我们了解一下你又能怎么样呢 |
[1:42:10] | It doesn’t matter who I am. Who I am means absolutely nothing. | 我是谁不重要 我是谁没有任何意义 |
[1:42:13] | You need to stay on your left up here. | 从这开始一直向左 |
[1:42:19] | So where are we heading? | 我们现在是去哪 |
[1:42:21] | You’ll see. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[1:42:23] | We’re not just going to pick up two more dead bodies, are we, John? | 不是去找尸体这么简单的 对不对 |
[1:42:27] | That wouldn’t be shocking enough. | 那就太不刺激了 |
[1:42:29] | We’ve got newspapers to think about, yeah? | 我们还得考虑媒体 对不对 |
[1:42:33] | Wanting people to listen | 想让人们听话 |
[1:42:36] | you can’t just tap them on the shoulder anymore. | 光拍拍肩膀已经不管用了 |
[1:42:40] | You have to hit them with a sledgehammer. | 得用大锤砸 |
[1:42:42] | And then you’ll notice you’ve got their strict attention. | 你会得到他们绝对的关注 |
[1:42:45] | But the question is: | 但问题是 |
[1:42:47] | What makes you so special that people should listen? | 你有什么特别 为什么要听你的呢 |
[1:42:50] | I’m not special. | 我没有什么特别 |
[1:42:53] | I’ve never been exceptional. | 只是个普通人 |
[1:42:56] | This is, though, what I’m doing. My work. | 但对于我的事业 这已足够 |
[1:43:00] | Your work, John? | 你的事业 |
[1:43:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:43:03] | See, I don’t– I don’t see anything special about it, John. | 但我没看出你的事业有什么特别 |
[1:43:07] | That’s not true. | 这不是事实 |
[1:43:08] | No, it is true. | 不 这就是事实 |
[1:43:10] | And the funny thing is, all this work | 最可笑的是 你所做的一切 |
[1:43:13] | two months from now, no one’s gonna care. | 两个月之后人们就都忘了 |
[1:43:15] | No one’s gonna give a shit, no one’s gonna remember. | 没人会在乎 没人会记得 |
[1:43:18] | You can’t see the whole complete act yet. | 你还没领略到我艺术的全部 |
[1:43:22] | But when this is done, when it’s finished, | 但等这之后 等我完成后 |
[1:43:28] | it’s going to be… | 将会是 |
[1:43:32] | People will barely be able to comprehend. | 超乎常人理解 |
[1:43:35] | But they won’t be able to deny. | 但又无法否认的杰作 |
[1:43:39] | Could the freak be more vague? | 这变态还能再含糊一点吗 |
[1:43:42] | I mean, as far as master plans go, John– | 照你的宏伟计划看 John |
[1:43:44] | I can’t wait for you to see. I really can’t. | 我迫不及待想展示给你 真的 |
[1:43:46] | It’s really going to be something. | 你肯定会大开眼界的 |
[1:43:49] | Well, you know what? I’m gonna be standing next to you. | 这样吧 我就站在你身旁 |
[1:43:52] | So when this big thing happens, you be sure and let me know. | 所以当你的惊天大事发生时 一定要提醒我 |
[1:43:56] | – Because I wouldn’t wanna miss it. – Oh, don’t worry. | – 我真心不想错过 – 别担心 |
[1:43:59] | You won’t. | 你不会错过的 |
[1:44:02] | You won’t miss a thing. | 不会错过一丝一毫 |
[1:44:11] | With the tour bus itself, give two miles separation. | 跟着车 保持两英里的距离 |
[1:44:31] | What’s so exciting? | 怎么这么兴奋 |
[1:44:34] | It’s not too far now. | 就要到了 |
[1:44:40] | High-tension lines ahead. | 前面有高压线 |
[1:44:41] | Prepare for frequency change. | 做好准备 |
[1:44:43] | I’ve been trying to figure something in my head. | 有件事我一直没想明白 |
[1:44:45] | And maybe you can help me out, yeah? | 或许你能帮我解答 |
[1:44:49] | When a person is insane, as you clearly are? | 当一个人疯了 就像你这样 |
[1:44:54] | do you know that you’re insane? | 你自己知道吗 |
[1:44:56] | Maybe you’re sitting around, reading guns and ammo | 当你看着枪支弹药 |
[1:44:58] | masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go: | 对着自己的屎打手枪 你会不会突然对自己说 |
[1:45:02] | Wow, it is amazing how fucking crazy I really am? | “哇 我如此疯狂真他妈牛逼啊” |
[1:45:06] | Yeah? Do you guys do that? | 你们会这样吗 |
[1:45:09] | It’s more comfortable for you to label me insane. | 也许把我当成疯子你觉得更舒服一些 |
[1:45:12] | It’s very comfortable. | 非常舒服 |
[1:45:14] | It’s not something I would expect you to accept. | 我并不指望你会理解 |
[1:45:18] | But I did not choose. I was chosen. | 但这不是我的选择 是上帝选择了我 |
[1:45:21] | – Well, whatever. – I don’t doubt that you believe that, John. | – 随你胡说 – 我并不怀疑你的信仰 John |
[1:45:25] | But seems to me that you’re overlooking a glaring contradiction. | 但在我看来你忽略了一个很明显的问题 |
[1:45:29] | Meaning what? | 你指什么 |
[1:45:32] | Glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了我 |
[1:45:35] | If you were chosen | 如果你是被选择的 |
[1:45:37] | that is, by a higher power | 被上帝选中的 |
[1:45:41] | and if your hand was forced | 如果你被迫的 |
[1:45:44] | it seems strange to me that you’d get such enjoyment out of it. | 我很怀疑 因为很奇怪 你如此享受这个过程 |
[1:45:48] | You enjoyed torturing those people. | 你享受折磨别人 |
[1:45:51] | This doesn’t seem in keeping with martyrdom, does it? | 这与殉道的主旨有些违背 不是吗 |
[1:45:56] | John John? | |
[1:46:02] | I doubt I enjoyed it any more | 我猜 要是Mills警探跟我单独处于一个小黑屋 |
[1:46:04] | than Detective Mills would enjoy time alone with me in a room without windows. | 估计也会很享受的 |
[1:46:09] | Isn’t that true? | 对不对 |
[1:46:11] | How happy would it make you to hurt me with impunity. | 能肆意地虐待我 你得有多高兴 |
[1:46:14] | That hurts my feelings. | 你的话真伤感情 |
[1:46:17] | – I would never– – You wouldn’t because there’s consequences. | – 我永远不会 – 你不做是因为会有严重后果 |
[1:46:22] | It’s in those eyes of yours, though. | 但从你的眼神中能感受到 |
[1:46:25] | Nothing wrong with a man taking pleasure in his work. | 享受事业没什么不对 |
[1:46:28] | I won’t deny my own personal desire | 我并不否认我的个人想法 |
[1:46:31] | to turn each sin against the sinner. | 让每个罪人得到相应的惩罚 |
[1:46:34] | Wait a minute, I thought all you did was kill innocent people. | 等等 我以为你只是滥杀无辜呢 |
[1:46:39] | Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? | 无辜 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[1:46:43] | An obese man. | 一个胖子 |
[1:46:44] | A disgusting man who could barely stand up. | 一个恶心到站都站不起来的人 |
[1:46:47] | If you saw him, you’d point him out to your friends so they’d join you in mocking him. | 一个你在街上看到 一定会指着嘲笑的人 |
[1:46:51] | A man, who if you saw him while you were eating you wouldn’t be able to finish your meal. | 一个你看上一眼都吃不下饭的人 |
[1:46:57] | And after him, I picked the lawyer. | 然后是那个律师 |
[1:46:58] | You both must’ve secretly been thanking me for that one. | 你们俩真应该私下好好谢我 |
[1:47:01] | This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying | 这个人 为了金钱 每分每秒都撒谎 |
[1:47:06] | with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets. | 帮杀人犯和强奸犯逃脱法律的制裁 |
[1:47:12] | – Murderers? – A woman. | – 杀人犯 – 一个女人 |
[1:47:13] | – Murderers, John, like yourself? – A woman, | – 像你一样的杀人犯吗 – 一个女人 |
[1:47:15] | so ugly inside that | 内心如此丑恶 |
[1:47:17] | she couldn’t bear to go on living if she couldn’t be beautiful on the outside? | 失去了美丽的外表就无法生存了 |
[1:47:21] | A drug dealer. A drug dealing pederast, actually. | 一个毒贩 准确的说是一个专门鸡奸男童的毒贩 |
[1:47:25] | And let’s not forget the disease-spreading whore. | 更别说那个到处传播性病的妓女了 |
[1:47:30] | Only in a world this shitty | 只有在这么肮脏的世界里 |
[1:47:33] | could you try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. | 你们才能义正言辞地说他们是无辜的人 |
[1:47:40] | But that’s the point. | 但这才是关键所在 |
[1:47:43] | We see a deadly sin on every street corner and every home | 每个街角 每个家庭 到处都是犯了死罪的人 |
[1:47:48] | and we tolerate it. | 我们却选择容忍 |
[1:47:50] | We tolerate it because it’s common, it’s… It’s trivial. | 因为太常见 因为微不足道 就容忍 |
[1:47:54] | We tolerate it morning, noon and night. | 早晨 中午 晚上都在容忍 |
[1:48:00] | Well, not anymore. | 再也不会这样了 |
[1:48:05] | I’m setting the example. | 我要警醒世人 |
[1:48:08] | And what I’ve done is gonna be | 我的所作所为 |
[1:48:10] | puzzled over and studied and followed forever. | 会让人困惑 让人思索 让人追随 直到永远 |
[1:48:19] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[1:48:22] | Delusions of grandeur. | 妄想狂 |
[1:48:25] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该谢我 |
[1:48:28] | Why’s that, John? | 为什么呢John |
[1:48:29] | Because you’re going to be remembered after this. | 因为你会因此被铭记 |
[1:48:32] | Realize, detective, the only reason that I’m here right now? | 记住 警探 我坐在这里的唯一原因 |
[1:48:36] | is that I wanted to be. | 是我自愿的 |
[1:48:38] | No. No, we would’ve got you eventually. | 不不 我们本来就能抓住你 |
[1:48:41] | Oh, really? | 哦真的吗 |
[1:48:42] | So, what were you doing, biding your time? Toying with me? | 那你之前都干什么呢 等待时机还是在玩捉迷藏 |
[1:48:47] | Allowing five innocent people to die | 坐等五个无辜的人被杀 |
[1:48:51] | until you felt like springing your trap? | 直到你布好陷阱来抓我吗 |
[1:48:53] | Tell me, what was the indisputable evidence you were going to use on me | 告诉我 在我走到你面前举手投降之前 |
[1:48:57] | right before I walked up to you and put my hands in the air? | 你手里有什么确凿的证据吗 |
[1:49:02] | John, calm down. | John 冷静点 |
[1:49:04] | I seem to remember us knocking on your door. | 我记得是我们找上你家门口 |
[1:49:07] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 没错 |
[1:49:09] | And I seem to remember breaking your face. | 那我还记得我把你打得挂彩 |
[1:49:17] | You’re only alive because I didn’t kill you. | 你之所以还活着是因为我没杀你 |
[1:49:20] | – Okay, sit back. – I spared you. | – 坐回去 – 是我饶了你 |
[1:49:22] | Sit back. | 坐回去 |
[1:49:23] | Remember that Detective every time you look in the mirror | 警探 在你以后的生命中 |
[1:49:26] | at that face of yours for the rest of your life | 在你每次照镜子的时候 都要铭记这一点 |
[1:49:29] | – or should I say for the rest of what life I allow you to have. – Sit back. | – 或者应该说 你余下的生命是我赐给你的 – 坐回去 |
[1:49:33] | Sit back, you fucking freak. Shut your fucking mouth. | 坐回去 你个变态 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:49:38] | You’re no messiah. You’re a movie of the week. | 你可不是圣母 你就是个流行电影 |
[1:49:41] | You’re a fucking T-shirt at best. | 顶多是一件T-shirt |
[1:49:58] | Don’t ask me to pity those people. | 不要让我可怜这些人 |
[1:50:00] | I don’t mourn them any more | 我对他们的同情 |
[1:50:02] | than I do the thousands that died at Sodom and Gomorrah. | 并不比罪恶之城里死去的那些人多 |
[1:50:05] | Is that to say, John, | John 你是说 |
[1:50:06] | that what you were doing was God’s good work? | 你做的是上帝的善行吗 |
[1:50:13] | The Lord works in mysterious ways. | 上帝冥冥之中自有安排 |
[1:50:18] | Do you see those high-tension towers? | 看见那些高压电塔了吗 |
[1:50:20] | – That’s where we’re headed. – I see where he is talking about. | – 那就是我们的目的地 – 我看他说的地方了 |
[1:50:22] | Right to your 9 o’clock and follow that access road. | 在你9点钟方向 沿着那条路走 |
[1:50:31] | Your signal’s breaking up, Viking. | 你那儿信号不好 Viking |
[1:50:33] | Un-fucking-avoidable, Center. | 他妈的没办法 |
[1:50:35] | We’re in power-line city, deal with it. | 我们被电线包围了 想想办法 |
[1:50:39] | This sure as shit is no ambush out here. | 这下面肯定不会有埋伏 |
[1:50:42] | – No fucking nothing out here. – Can’t land anywhere near. | – 这屁都没有 – 不能在附近落地 |
[1:50:45] | They’re gonna be coming up behind us in about two minutes. | 他们在我们后面 还有两分钟车程 |
[1:50:48] | I want you to go up, way up. | 我需要你往高飞 往高去 |
[1:50:50] | Thirty seconds, bank east on my mark. Thirty seconds. | 30秒钟后向东 听我指示 30秒 |
[1:51:55] | I’m getting him out. | 我去把他带出来 |
[1:51:59] | Target is now fully into standby. | 目标已经进入监视范围 |
[1:52:02] | Got you in sight. | 看到你们了 |
[1:52:03] | Get out. | 出来 |
[1:52:05] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[1:52:07] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:52:09] | Stay. | 站住 |
[1:52:14] | What do you got? | 你看见什么了 |
[1:52:17] | Dead dog. | 一条死狗 |
[1:52:20] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[1:52:25] | We’re holding on standby, copy? | 我们随时准备行动 完毕 |
[1:52:28] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[1:52:30] | – Why? – I’d like to know. | – 干什么 – 我想知道 |
[1:52:36] | Seven-oh-one. | 七点零一分 |
[1:52:40] | It’s close. | 差不多了 |
[1:52:43] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们去看看吧 |
[1:52:47] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[1:52:51] | Bird 2, close your distance. | 飞鸟2号 靠近一些 |
[1:52:54] | This is Bird 2. They’re away from the car. | 这里是飞鸟2号 他们离开车子了 |
[1:52:57] | Coming in closer. | 靠近一点 |
[1:53:00] | We got them. We got them. Closing in. | 近了 近了 已经足够近了 |
[1:53:31] | Mills Mills? | |
[1:53:37] | Down, down, down. | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[1:53:41] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[1:53:44] | There he goes. | 他来了 |
[1:53:46] | It’s good we have some time to talk. | 很好 我们有时间单独聊聊了 |
[1:53:52] | Van approaching. | 面包车靠近 |
[1:53:54] | Stay on the guy in red. | 看住犯人 |
[1:53:55] | Do not take the crosshairs off the guy in red. | 瞄准跟紧他 |
[1:54:05] | There’s a van coming down the road. From the north. | 有辆面包车从北边开过来了 |
[1:54:17] | Be ready for anything, now. Wait for my signal. | 做好准备 等我信号 |
[1:54:20] | Wait for me. | 等我信号 |
[1:54:27] | Get out of the van! | 从车里出来 |
[1:54:31] | Out! | 出来 |
[1:54:32] | Jesus Christ, man. Don’t shoot me. | 天啊 伙计 别开枪 |
[1:54:34] | Step away. | 别过来 |
[1:54:36] | Turn around. Put your hands on your head. | 转过去 双手抱头 |
[1:54:38] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事儿 |
[1:54:41] | – What are you doing here? – I’m delivering a package, man. | – 你来这儿干什么 – 送个快递 |
[1:54:43] | I got this package for this guy, David. | 我给一个叫David的人 |
[1:54:46] | Uh, Detective David Mills. | 呃 David Mills警探 |
[1:54:56] | Get it. Slowly. | 拿出来 慢慢地 |
[1:54:59] | Stay alert. He’s opening the back of the van. | 注意 他正在开后备箱 |
[1:55:01] | We’ve got him in sight. | 已经瞄准他了 |
[1:55:10] | This guy paid me 500 bucks to bring it out here, man. | 有人给我500美金送这个 |
[1:55:13] | He said he wanted it here at exactly 7:00. | 他要求必须在7点准时送到 |
[1:55:16] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[1:55:18] | We got a box. | 是个盒子 |
[1:55:20] | We got a box. Call the bomb squad. | 是个盒子 叫拆弹组 |
[1:55:22] | I need a bomb squad. We got a box. | 需要拆弹组 有个盒子 |
[1:55:24] | Face the van. | 面向面包车 |
[1:55:26] | Hands up. | 举起手 |
[1:55:35] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[1:55:38] | Okay. Go. Off you go. Go. | 好的 走 快走 走 |
[1:55:43] | I’m sending the driver out on foot. | 我让司机跑走了 |
[1:55:47] | Got the driver in sight. | 看见他了 |
[1:55:49] | He’s headed north. Have him picked up. | 他朝北面跑了 派人去接他 |
[1:56:01] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[1:56:09] | I’m gonna open it. | 我打算把它打开 |
[1:56:11] | When I said I admired you, I meant what I said. | 我说羡慕你的时候 是认真的 |
[1:56:33] | It’s blood. | 有血迹 |
[1:56:34] | You’ve made quite a life for yourself, Detective. | 你的生活真的很幸福 警探 |
[1:56:37] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:56:37] | You should be very proud. | 你应该很骄傲 |
[1:56:39] | Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit. | 闭嘴你个人渣 |
[1:56:55] | Someone lost contact, copy. | 有人失联了 |
[1:57:09] | California, stay away from here. | 不要靠近这里 |
[1:57:10] | Stay away from here, now. Don’t come in here. | 不要靠近 不要过来 |
[1:57:13] | Whatever you hear, stay away. | 无论你听到什么 不要靠近 |
[1:57:16] | John Doe has the upper hand. Mills! | John Doe现在占上风 Mills |
[1:57:20] | Here he comes. | 他过来了 |
[1:57:21] | – Throw your gun down! – What? | – 把枪扔了 – |
[1:57:23] | – I wish I could’ve lived like you. – Shut up. | – 我真希望能拥有你的生活 – 闭嘴 |
[1:57:25] | – What the fuck you talking about? – Go away! | – 你他妈的在瞎说什么呢 – 走开 |
[1:57:28] | Do you hear me, detective? | 你听见我说的话了吗 警探 |
[1:57:30] | I’m trying to tell you | 我在告诉你 |
[1:57:31] | how much I admire you and your pretty wife. | 我们多么仰慕你 还有你漂亮的妻子 |
[1:57:35] | – What? – Tracy. | – 什么 – Tracy |
[1:57:37] | Mills Mills! | |
[1:57:38] | What’d you fucking say? | 你他妈的说什么 |
[1:57:40] | It’s disturbing how easily a member of the press can purchase information | 媒体能轻易地从你的警区买到信息 |
[1:57:44] | from the men in your precinct. | 真是让人不安 |
[1:57:46] | What the fuck? | 你他妈说什么 |
[1:57:48] | Throw your gun down! | 把枪扔了 |
[1:57:50] | I visited your home this morning? | 今天早上我去拜访了你家 |
[1:57:53] | After you’d left. | 在你离开之后 |
[1:57:55] | – Mills! – I tried to play husband. | – Mills – 我试着假扮老公 |
[1:57:58] | I tried to taste the life of a simple man. | 我想品味一份简单的生活 |
[1:58:02] | Throw it away! | 把枪扔了 |
[1:58:03] | It didn’t work out. | 结果不行 |
[1:58:05] | So I took a souvenir. | 所以我拿了一个纪念品 |
[1:58:11] | Her pretty head. | 她美丽的头颅 |
[1:58:13] | Mills Mills. | |
[1:58:15] | Mills Mills. | |
[1:58:17] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[1:58:19] | – Give me your gun. – What’s going on over there? | – 把你的枪给我 – 那边发生了什么 |
[1:58:21] | Put the, ugh– Put the gun down. | – 把枪 把枪放下 |
[1:58:23] | I saw you with a box. What was in the box? | 我看见你拿了个盒子 盒子里有什么 |
[1:58:25] | – Because I envy your normal life. – Put the gun down, David. | – 因为我嫉妒你单纯的生活 – 把枪放下 |
[1:58:28] | – It seems that envy is my sin. – Oh, what’s in the box? | – 看起来 我犯了嫉妒之罪 – 那个盒子里有什么 |
[1:58:31] | – Not until you give me the gun. – What’s in the box? | – 除非你把枪给我 – 盒子里有什么 |
[1:58:33] | – Give me the gun. – He just told you. | – 把枪给我 – 他已经告诉你了 |
[1:58:35] | – You lie. You’re a fucking liar, shut up. – David. | – 你在说谎 你个骗子 闭嘴 – David |
[1:58:39] | That’s what he wants. He wants you to shoot him. | 那样他就得逞了 他就想让你开枪 |
[1:58:42] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[1:58:46] | You tell me, you tell me that’s not true. | 告诉我 那不是真的 |
[1:58:48] | – That’s not true. – Become vengeance, David. | – 那不是真的 – 复仇吧David |
[1:58:50] | Oh, she’s all right. You tell me. | 她没事 你告诉我 |
[1:58:51] | Become rath. | 成为 愤怒 |
[1:58:54] | Tell me she’s all right! | 告诉我她没事 |
[1:58:56] | – If you murder a suspect, David– – No. | – 如果你杀死一个嫌疑犯 David – 不 |
[1:58:58] | You throw it all away, he knows it. | 你就输了 他知道 |
[1:59:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:59:01] | – She begged for her life. – Shut up. | – 她乞求我不要杀她 – 闭嘴 |
[1:59:03] | She begged for her life | 她乞求我不要杀她 |
[1:59:05] | and for the life of the baby inside of her. | 还有她肚子里的孩子 |
[1:59:26] | He didn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[1:59:42] | Give me the gun, David. | 把枪给我 David |
[1:59:48] | David David. | |
[1:59:51] | If you kill him he will win. | 如果你杀了他 他就赢了 |
[2:00:00] | Oh, God. | 哦上帝啊 |
[2:00:01] | Oh, God. | 哦上帝啊 |
[2:00:04] | Oh! | 啊 |
[2:00:19] | Oh, fuck, he shot him. | 我操 他开枪了 |
[2:00:43] | Set it down somewhere. | 找地方落地 |
[2:00:47] | Come on, set us down. | 快 让我们下去 |
[2:00:52] | Holy Christ. Somebody call somebody. | 天啊 快叫人 |
[2:00:55] | Call somebody. | 叫人 |
[2:01:12] | Well, we’ll take care of him. | 我们会好好照顾他的 |
[2:01:23] | Whatever he needs. | 尽量满足他的要求 |
[2:01:26] | Where are you gonna be? | 你会去哪儿 |
[2:01:31] | Around. | 附近 |
[2:01:36] | I’ll be around. | 我不会走远的 |
[2:01:42] | Ernest Hemingway once wrote: | 欧内斯特·海明威说过 |
[2:01:44] | The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. | 世界是美好的 值得我们去奋斗 |
[2:01:49] | I agree with the second part. | 我同意后半句 |