英文名称:Taken 2
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:26] | He slaughtered our men… | 他残忍杀害我们的人… |
[03:29] | our brothers… | 我们的兄弟… |
[03:32] | our sons. | 我们的子孙 |
[03:36] | The dead cry out to us for justice. | 还口口声声说是为了正义 |
[03:40] | On their souls, I swear to you. | 以他们的亡灵 我想你起誓 |
[03:44] | The man who took our loved ones from us… | 此人带走了我们的挚爱… |
[03:48] | the man who has brought us such pain and sorrow. | 此人带给我们这许多痛苦和悲伤 |
[03:54] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[03:56] | We will bring him here. | 我们会带他至此处 |
[04:00] | We will not rest until his blood flows into this very ground. | 我们不会停歇 直至他血祭大地 |
[04:08] | We will have our revenge. | 我们必报此仇 |
[04:32] | Sir? Excuse me. | 先生?对不起 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[04:36] | The finish is included in the cost of the wash. | 费用里包括了全套清洗和抛光 |
[04:38] | That’s okay, I’d rather do it myself. | 没事 我喜欢自己动手 |
[04:40] | I’m a little obsessive that way. | 我有点强迫症 |
[05:25] | – Lenore. – Bryan. | – 丽诺儿 – 布莱恩 |
[05:26] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[05:28] | Fine. You? | 不错 你呢? |
[05:29] | Mmm, good, good. | 挺好 挺好 |
[05:31] | Is something up? | 有事吗? |
[05:32] | No. It’s Saturday, two o’clock. | 对 今天是周六 两点钟 |
[05:35] | Kim’s driving lesson? | 是金姆的驾驶课? |
[05:37] | Music lesson got switched. | 和音乐课调换了一下 |
[05:39] | The Tuesday one or the Friday one? | 是周二那节还是周五的那节? |
[05:41] | I have no idea. | 我还真不清楚 |
[05:44] | You know how kids are. | 你也知道了 孩子们啊 |
[05:46] | Especially the ones who are desperate | 特别是那些极度绝望 |
[05:48] | to pass their driving test at the third try. | 通过他们第三次驾驶考试 |
[05:49] | She’s not desperate. | 她不是绝望 |
[05:51] | But she failed the test twice, Lennie. | 可她已经失败了两次了 蕾妮 |
[05:53] | It’s important. | 这挺重要的 |
[05:55] | So, where is she, really? | 所以 她到底在哪里?说真话 |
[05:59] | I’ve never been a good liar, have I? | 我从来都不善于撒谎 是吧? |
[06:01] | No, it’s not your forte. | 对 那不是你的强项 |
[06:05] | She’s at her boyfriend. | 她去见男朋友了 |
[06:11] | She has a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友了? |
[06:13] | Do you want to come in for a drink? | 你想不想进来喝一杯 |
[06:16] | – Yeah. – I think you should. | – 好 – 好的 我猜你也想 |
[06:21] | Why didn’t she tell me, for God’s sake? | 她为什么不告诉我? |
[06:23] | She probably didn’t want you running a full security check… | 她大概不想让你调查人家的背景… |
[06:25] | of everything he’s done since kindergarten. | 从幼儿园起翻个底朝天 |
[06:32] | But she’s okay, right? | 她没有事 对吧? |
[06:34] | Yeah, she’s okay. | 对 她没事 |
[06:40] | Lennie, tell me it’s none of my business… | 蕾妮 虽然这不关我事… |
[06:44] | but are you okay? | 但是你还好吧? |
[06:48] | No. | 不好 |
[06:50] | Not really. | 也不是不好 |
[06:52] | We’ve separated. | 我们分居了 |
[06:56] | Lennie, if there’s anything I can do… | 蕾妮 有没有需要我帮忙的… |
[07:01] | Well, I better… | 好吧 那个… |
[07:02] | Thanks for the wine. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[07:05] | Bryan. | 布莱恩 |
[07:07] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[07:08] | I don’t even know where the kid lives. | 我都不知道那孩子住哪儿 |
[07:09] | You found her in a city of 12 million people within 72 hours. | 你只用72个小时 在1200万人的城市里找到她 |
[07:14] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[07:15] | – I just told you… – Promise. | – 我不是刚说了… – 答应我 |
[07:17] | I’m going to give her her space. | 我会给她留空间的 |
[07:38] | Why won’t you let me… | 你为何不让我… |
[07:41] | Just wait a sec. | 请稍等 |
[07:43] | What? | 什么? |
[07:49] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[07:52] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[07:54] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[08:25] | May I help you? | 有事吗? |
[08:29] | – Is Kim here? – Yeah, and you are…? | – 金姆在吗? – 在 你是…? |
[08:31] | Her father. | 她老爹 |
[08:33] | Mr. Mills, what a pleasure. I’m Jamie. | 米尔斯先生 很荣幸见到你 我是杰米 |
[08:37] | Come in. | 请进 |
[08:41] | Can I get you anything? A drink? | 想来点什么吗?饮料? |
[08:43] | Just my daughter will be fine. | 最好是我女儿 |
[08:46] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[08:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[08:49] | I know how important it is for you to pass your test. | 我只知道这次驾考对你有多重要 |
[08:52] | Wait. Kim, you don’t have a license? | 等等 金姆 你还没拿到驾照? |
[08:54] | Have you ever tried to parallel park an Escalade? | 你试过侧方停车吗? |
[08:55] | I told you to take the test with my car. | 我告诉过你用我的车考 |
[08:58] | God. Dad. | 天啊 爸 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[09:06] | A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mills. | 很高兴见到你 米尔斯先生 |
[09:16] | Could we slow down a little bit, please? | 咱们能不能稍微慢一点呢? |
[09:19] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 真难以置信你这么做 |
[09:21] | You’re leaving on fall break next week. | 你今年秋天就要离开(上大学) |
[09:23] | This is the only time I can get to do this before I go to Istanbul. | 在我去伊斯坦布尔之前也就这么点时间可以陪你练车 |
[09:26] | We planned this. When you make plans, you keep them. | 我们计划好了 一旦你制定了计划就要完成它 |
[09:28] | No, Dad, you planned this. | 不 老爸 这都是你计划的 |
[09:31] | How did you even find me? | 你到底是怎么找到我的? |
[09:32] | Your mom and I were talking. | 我和你妈妈谈过了 |
[09:33] | Why didn’t you tell me you have a boyfriend? | 你为什么不告诉我你有男朋友了? |
[09:35] | Because I knew you’d overreact… | 因为我知道你会反应过度… |
[09:36] | and I just want to feel normal even if I’m just pretending. | 我只想事情正常发展 哪怕是假装的也行 |
[09:40] | Remember to brake before the stop… | 记住要想刹车先松油门…(也有想终止关系先分手的意思) |
[09:42] | Dad. | 爸 |
[09:47] | Mom doesn’t know where Jamie lives. | 妈妈不知道杰米住哪儿 |
[09:53] | GPS? GPS? | |
[09:55] | I had it installed in your phone. I’m sorry. | 我必须把程序装进你的手机 抱歉 |
[09:58] | You hear so many scary stories of goings-on with people your age… | 你听说过太多像你这个年纪的孩子所发生的可怕故事… |
[10:02] | Dad, I don’t even know how to start feeling normal again… | 爸 我都不知道该怎样重新开始正常的生活… |
[10:04] | but this definitely isn’t it. | 但是这个绝对不能算在内 |
[10:07] | Kim, you can move. | 金姆 你可以走了(也有你可以向前看的意思) |
[10:22] | Use your side mirror. | 用倒车镜 |
[10:37] | Perfect. Why couldn’t you do that in the test? | 漂亮 为什么你路考时候没做到呢? |
[10:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:42] | Maybe I didn’t really want a license. | 可能我压根不想有驾照吧 |
[10:45] | Listen… | 那个… |
[10:46] | of course I know where you’re coming from. | 我当然知道你以前有多牛 |
[10:49] | But you have to trust me to figure this out. | 不过 你得相信我能自己解决这事 |
[10:52] | Don’t do this again, please? | 不要有下次了 好吗? |
[10:55] | I won’t. | 不会了 |
[10:57] | And don’t go running a background check on him with your friends. | 也不要让你的朋友去查人家老底 |
[11:00] | I won’t. | 不会 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:04] | See you Wednesday. | 周三见 |
[11:06] | Two o’clock. | 二点钟 |
[11:08] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[11:09] | Hey, I love you. | 嘿 我也爱你 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | – Sam. – It’s me. | – 山姆 – 是我 |
[11:42] | Listen. I want you to run a check on someone. | 听好 我要你查一个人 |
[11:45] | Jamie Conrad. | 杰米·康拉德 |
[11:46] | The usual. Not too deep. | 照旧 不要太深了 |
[11:48] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:49] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Sir. | 先生 |
[12:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:14] | Mr. Pitrel? | 皮崔尔先生? |
[12:15] | I have a registered letter for you. | 有个你的邮件 |
[12:18] | – Can you take that up, Sebastien? – Yes, sir. | – 你能拿起来吗 塞巴斯蒂安? – 是的 先生 |
[12:24] | Here. | 这里 |
[12:28] | Sebastien? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[12:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[12:56] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | You want to play with me. | 想跟我玩花样哈? |
[13:33] | No, no! | 不不! |
[13:41] | But I’m a good player, too. | 但我也是一个好玩家 |
[13:56] | Look. | 看 |
[13:57] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[14:00] | I guess the rules are changing. | 看来 游戏规则要改改了 |
[14:06] | This man came to Paris. | 此人来到巴黎 |
[14:09] | He used a card to come into our house | 他用一张卡进入我们的屋子 |
[14:13] | and kill my friends. | 杀了我的朋友们 |
[14:16] | And my brother. | 还有我的兄弟 |
[14:23] | This is your card. | 这是你的卡 |
[14:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[14:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[14:43] | Stu, where are you going? Come back! | 斯图 你去哪里?回来! |
[15:21] | What’s happened? Are you okay? | 怎么了?你没事吧? |
[15:23] | Yeah, I’m great. | 对 没事我挺好 |
[15:25] | Come in. I’ll get Kim. | 进来吧 我去叫金姆 |
[15:29] | Lennie, talk to me. | 蕾妮 怎么回事 |
[15:32] | We had this trip planned to China for Kim’s spring break… | 我们本打算去中国旅行 趁金姆放春假… |
[15:36] | as a family, to try and work things out. | 全家一起 看看能不能和好 |
[15:39] | And when Stu and I… | 斯图和我… |
[15:41] | I just thought it would be nice for Kim and I | 我就琢磨一起出门旅行 |
[15:43] | to be away together… | 对金姆也有好处… |
[15:45] | away from all the tension. | 对缓和关系有好处 |
[15:47] | He canceled everything. | 他都取消了 |
[15:49] | All the reservations. | 所有的预定 |
[15:50] | I just can’t believe he did this to us. | 我只是不能相信 他如此对待我们 |
[15:57] | I’m just so tired. | 我实在是厌倦了 |
[15:59] | Just the fighting, the lawyers. | 和律师打交道 |
[16:01] | He’s turned into such a bastard. | 他越来越混蛋了 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry, Lennie. | 很抱歉 蕾妮 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry. This is really not your problem. | 对不起 这不是你的问题 |
[16:10] | It’s my turn to have… | 是我应该抱歉… |
[16:14] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会搞定的 |
[16:15] | Look… | 听着… |
[16:17] | why don’t you and Kim come with me? | 你和金姆何不跟我一起去(旅行)呢? |
[16:19] | But we can’t impose on you. You’re working. | 我们不能影响你的工作啊 |
[16:22] | You’re not imposing. | 没什么影响的 |
[16:24] | I’m working for three days. | 我就工作三天 |
[16:25] | Then you can come over. | 然后你们过来 |
[16:28] | It could be fun. | 肯定很好玩的 |
[16:29] | That’s so sweet. | 真贴心 |
[16:31] | I don’t know. I can’t think right now. | 我不知道 我现在没法思考 |
[16:34] | Sure, I understand. No pressure. | 当然 理解 理解 别有压力 |
[16:36] | I leave in the morning. | 我明早动身 |
[16:38] | I work three days. Call me. | 就工作三天 给我电话 |
[16:40] | If you’re coming, I’ll hang around. | 如果你们来 我就等着 |
[16:41] | If not, I’ll come back. | 如果不来 我就回来 |
[16:42] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[16:43] | I’ll go get Kim. | 我去叫金姆 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:46] | Thank you, Bryan. | 谢谢 布莱恩 |
[16:58] | She is definitely coming. | 她绝对会去? |
[17:00] | – I don’t know. Sam, I don’t know. – Oh, come on. | – 不好说 真的 山姆 不好说 – 不是吧 |
[17:02] | You should have insisted. | 你应该坚持让她去 |
[17:04] | Come on, guys. Cut me some slack. | 拜托啊 大家让我喘口气吧 |
[17:06] | She’s going through a hard time. | 她已经左右为难了 |
[17:07] | I didn’t want to make it harder on her. | 我不想让她更为难 |
[17:09] | She was confiding in me. | 她挺信任我的 |
[17:11] | I didn’t know you guys were still so cozy… | 我都不知道你们俩还那么亲密的… |
[17:13] | that she shares her marriage issues with you. | 还和你探讨她的婚姻问题的 |
[17:16] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:17] | I know you guys were close, obviously, | 我知道你俩挺亲密的 |
[17:19] | but are you close again? | 可你真的喜欢这种亲密吗? |
[17:21] | Close like… | 那种亲密… |
[17:22] | I’ll lay money she’s still got something for him. | 先不说钱 她对他还是有感情的 |
[17:24] | Don’t go there, friend. | 别跑题了 朋友 |
[17:25] | Maybe he still has something for her! | 看来是他对她放不下啊! |
[17:28] | Can we talk about basketball? For God’s sake, come on! | 我们就不能聊聊篮球吗?看在上帝份上 拜托! |
[17:48] | Istanbul. | 伊斯坦布尔 |
[17:59] | Thank you, Mr. Mills. | 谢谢你 米尔斯先生 |
[18:00] | You made my stay feel very secure. | 你让我这一路都感到很安全 |
[18:07] | Thank you. Have a safe trip home. | 谢谢 祝你平安到家 |
[18:09] | You also. | 你也是 |
[18:26] | You’ve reached Lenore. Leave a message after the beep. | 您找丽诺儿 请在”哔”一声后留言 |
[18:29] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[18:31] | No message from you… | 你们也没消息给我… |
[18:33] | so I guess you probably found some place to go. | 所以我猜你们已经找到去玩的地方了 |
[18:35] | I hope things are a little easier. | 我希望你的事情都过去了 |
[18:38] | If you ever need to talk or anything, I’m here. | 如果你想找人谈心或者需要效劳 我就在这里 |
[18:41] | I mean, I’ll be there. | 我是说 随时效劳 |
[18:42] | I’ll probably ship out tomorrow. | 我大概明天回程 |
[18:45] | No news from Kim. | 金姆也没电话给我 |
[18:48] | I guess she’s busy with the boyfriend and all. | 我猜她正忙着和男朋友一起 |
[18:50] | Dad. | 爸 |
[18:53] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦! |
[18:54] | Oh, my God. Kim, baby. | 我的天啊 金姆 宝贝 |
[18:57] | – Hey, Lennie. – Hello, Bryan. | – 嘿 蕾妮 – 你好 布莱恩 |
[19:00] | I was just leaving you a message. | 我正给你留言呢 |
[19:01] | When I didn’t hear, it was… | 我都没听到你们… |
[19:02] | We wanted to surprise you. | 我们想给你个惊喜 |
[19:04] | Well, you succeeded. | 那你们成功了 |
[19:07] | You guys could have been surprised. | 真是大惊喜 |
[19:08] | I could have been out of here and headed home. | 我差点都要离开这 回家了 |
[19:09] | Mom’s been calling Sam. | 妈妈跟山姆联系过了 |
[19:11] | – Oh, yeah? – Yes. | – 是吗? – 当然 |
[19:13] | We’ve been tracking you. | 我们会逮到你的 |
[19:14] | Exactly. You’re not the only one who’s got moves. | 正确 你不是唯一一个会跟踪的人 |
[19:16] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[19:18] | Welcome to Istanbul. | 欢迎来到伊斯坦布尔 |
[19:27] | Not too shabby, huh? | 也不是太寒酸哈? |
[19:29] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[19:31] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊! |
[19:33] | Mom, look at this. | 妈 快来看 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[19:37] | It’s crazy, right? | 难以置信 是吧? |
[19:38] | It’s beautiful! | 很漂亮! |
[19:40] | – Thank you so much. – My pleasure. | – 太感谢了 – 不客气 |
[19:42] | Listen, I’ll let you get settled… | 听着 你们先安顿下来… |
[19:43] | and I’ll come and collect you in half an hour? | 我半小时后来接你们怎么样? |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:49] | Later. | 等回见 |
[20:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:16] | Good. | 好 |
[20:17] | Go. | 走吧 |
[20:18] | Fast. | 快点 |
[20:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:10] | You look great. | 你看起来不错啊 |
[21:12] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[21:13] | So, where are we heading? | 我们先去哪里? |
[21:16] | Well, I am going nowhere. I’m beat. | 那个 我先不去了 我有点累了 |
[21:20] | I’m just going to take a nice long bath and get into bed. | 我想洗个澡先睡一会 |
[21:23] | Lennie. Are you sure? | 蕾妮 你确定? |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:27] | I guess it’s just you and me, kiddo. | 我猜只剩下你和我了 小丫头 |
[21:29] | Anything special you’d like to do? | 你是不是想来电特别的事呢? |
[21:32] | Kind of. Maybe. | 有点 也许吧 |
[22:04] | You ready to take off, too? | 你也准备离开了? |
[22:05] | No, I thought I’d stick around for a couple of more hours. | 不 我想自己再待几个小时 |
[22:07] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[22:08] | – Cool. – No. Just kidding. | – 好 – 不 开玩笑的 |
[22:10] | – Come on. Let’s go. – All right. It’s so crazy here. | – 来吧 我们走 – 好的 这儿太疯狂了 |
[22:15] | On this side is Europe, and the other side is Asia. | 这边呢是欧洲 另一边是亚洲 |
[22:22] | And every conquest since, for the last 2,500 years… | 从2500年前开始 每一次征战… |
[22:26] | whether it was the West going East or the East going West… | 不论是从西方到东方还是东方到西方… |
[22:30] | they all used this very same waterway. | 他们一直是走这条水路(指黑海海峡) |
[22:33] | – You want some tea, baby? – Yeah. | – 想喝茶吗 宝贝? – 嗯 |
[22:35] | Just one, please. | 就一杯 |
[22:37] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你是怎么懂这么多的? |
[22:39] | How do I know it? | 我如何懂的? |
[22:41] | I read it in a book on the flight over. | 我是在坐飞机时读到的一本书 |
[22:45] | And you can borrow it if you wish. | 如果你想的话可以借来看看 |
[22:48] | Yeah, I would. | 好的 我会的 |
[22:50] | So, this Jamie… | 那么 这位杰米… |
[22:54] | Is it… serious? | 你是… 认真的吗? |
[22:57] | That was a really smooth transition. | 我没想到话题变的这么快 |
[23:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:03] | It’s only been a few months. | 我们才认识几个月 |
[23:05] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱他吗? |
[23:09] | I guess I’m not sure yet. | 我想我不肯定 |
[23:10] | Have you ever been in love before? | 你以前有坠入过爱河吗? |
[23:17] | Not the way that Mom talks about it. | 至少没有像妈妈描述过的那种感觉 |
[23:20] | How does she describe it? | 她怎么说的? |
[23:22] | She said when you guys met… | 她说你们相遇的时候… |
[23:27] | that it was super special. | 感觉非常特别 |
[23:29] | Super special? She said that? | 非常特别?她这么说的? |
[23:31] | I think the exact word she used was… | 我想她说过的原话是… |
[23:35] | “magical.” | “神奇” |
[23:39] | Magical, huh? | 神奇 哈? |
[24:27] | It’s good to see you again, my friend. | 再见到你很高兴 我的朋友 |
[24:32] | Is everything prepared? | 一切都准备好了吗? |
[24:35] | As you requested. | 如你所愿 |
[24:37] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[25:23] | – Yeah? – He’s in the lobby. | – 喂? – 他们到前厅了 |
[25:25] | Wait until he’s outside. | 等到他到外面 |
[25:27] | And remember, alive. | 记住 要活的 |
[25:31] | He’s on to me. I’m leaving. | 他看到我了 我先走开 |
[25:51] | I thought we were having lunch in the bazaar. | 我还以为我们要去集市吃午餐 |
[25:55] | Jet lag just hit me… | 我有点时差反应… |
[25:56] | so I figured I’d veg out by the pool and let you guys go. | 还是在游泳池放松一下吧 还是你们去玩 |
[25:59] | Meet up with you later? | 我迟点去找你们? |
[26:01] | I guess. Okay with you? | 我猜你没意见吧? |
[26:03] | Of course. It’s fine. | 当然 可以 |
[26:04] | – Oh, okay. Bye. – Hey, Kim. | – 好的 回见 – 嘿 金姆 |
[26:06] | That book I was telling you about? It’s on my dresser. | 我告诉你的那本书 在我房间的桌子上 |
[26:09] | Definitely. | 明白 |
[26:10] | No adventuring. I’ll go call the car. | 别乱跑 我去叫车 |
[26:12] | Have fun. | 开心点 |
[26:14] | Hey, Kim. | 嘿 金姆 |
[26:15] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[26:17] | What? | 什么啊? |
[26:25] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[26:27] | The daughter is staying here. What can we do? | 他女儿没出去 我们该怎么办? |
[26:29] | I want all three of them. | 他们三个一个都不能少 |
[26:33] | Yes? | 没错 |
[26:37] | She thinks we just fell off the turnip truck. | 她觉得我们可以重新来过 |
[26:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:41] | She’s trying to play cupid. | 她想扮演丘比特 |
[26:43] | Oh, I see. | 哦 明白了 |
[26:45] | When you first came back… | 当你第一次回来… |
[26:46] | and said you wanted to make up for all that time | 说要补偿金姆以前那些失去的时间? |
[26:48] | that you lost with Kim? Uh-huh? | 知道吗? |
[26:50] | I thought, “Right. Three weeks, he’s gone.” | 结果 “好吧 三周后 他走了” |
[26:52] | That was usually about the limit you stuck around. | 那通常是你以前逗留的时间 |
[26:55] | Give or take a week. | 前后大概差一周左右 |
[27:00] | Not too close. | 我们跟的太紧了 |
[27:01] | You really proved me wrong. | 你这回证明我错了 |
[27:03] | I thought you’d never change. | 我以为你永远不会改变自己 |
[27:05] | Why not? | 为什么呢? |
[27:06] | I don’t know. Your personality. | 我不知道 你的本性吧 |
[27:08] | When you commit to something… | 当你投入到某件事情中… |
[27:11] | you focus all your energy there. | 你会聚精会神 |
[27:13] | Like a dog with a bone. | 就像狗守着骨头一样 |
[27:14] | Nice analogy. | 比喻恰当 |
[27:17] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思的 |
[27:18] | When you give, it’s 100 percent of 100 percent. | 你一旦要付出 绝对是百分百付出 |
[27:22] | If I was on to something, it was just that thing. | 一旦我认准了某事 哪怕是小事 |
[27:25] | Even though I tell myself I should change… | 即是我告诉自己需要改变… |
[27:28] | I could never give it up. | 我也不会放弃 |
[27:31] | You gave us up. | 你放弃了我们 |
[27:33] | No, never. | 不 永远不 |
[27:36] | Not in here. | 在这里不 |
[27:55] | Driver, turn left. | 司机 左转 |
[28:00] | Lennie, don’t. | 蕾妮 别回头 |
[28:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:09] | Will you tell me what’s going on? | 这是怎么一回事? |
[28:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[28:24] | You see the gallery entrance in the middle of the block? | 看见街中间那个游廊吗? |
[28:27] | – Will you tell me what’s going on? – Do you see it? | – 告诉我到底怎么回事? – 看到它没有? |
[28:29] | Yeah, I see it. | 对对 看到了 |
[28:30] | When we stop, I want you to get out | 我们等下停车 你下车 |
[28:32] | of the car like you’re a shopper. | 假装购物 |
[28:34] | I want you to go inside. | 你然后进去 |
[28:35] | Will you tell me what’s going on? | 可是你得告诉我是怎么了? |
[28:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说! |
[28:38] | Lennie, there’s no time for this. | 蕾妮 没时间解释了 |
[28:39] | – Just talk to me! – Listen. | – 拜托告诉我! – 听着 |
[28:41] | When you exit the back of the fabric store, turn right. | 在纺织店后边有个亮光的地方 右转 |
[28:44] | Take the first street on the right, | 遇到第一条街口右转 |
[28:46] | then left on the very next street. | 下一个街口左转 |
[28:47] | Go straight until you come to a set of steps. | 直走一直到有台阶的地方 |
[28:50] | There’s a red corridor. It’s a lane. | 那里有个红色的走廊 是条小巷 |
[28:54] | When you exit the lane, there’s a cab stand. | 你出了小巷 就有出租车站 |
[28:56] | Go back to the hotel. | 坐出租车去酒店 |
[28:58] | Get Kim. Get the head of hotel security… | 找到金姆 并联系酒店保安负责人… |
[29:00] | and demand that he cordon off your room. | 让他们对你们的房间施行警戒 |
[29:03] | Do not open the door for anyone. | 不要给任何人开门 |
[29:05] | No room service, no police, no one. You wait for me. | 不要客房服务 不要报警 不许任何人进出 你们等我回来 |
[29:08] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信发生这一切 |
[29:10] | I need you to focus. | 我要你集中精神 |
[29:15] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[29:17] | No. | 没有 |
[29:18] | I need you to be ready. I need you to be ready. | 我需要你准备好 我需要你准备好 |
[29:20] | Come on, focus. | 来吧 专心点 |
[29:21] | Driver, stop. | 司机 停车 |
[29:24] | Okay, go. | 好的 下车 |
[29:25] | Wait, what about you? | 等等 你怎么办? |
[29:27] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[29:28] | It’s the guys following us who are about to have a problem. | 这些人跟踪我们肯定是找麻烦的 |
[29:31] | When a dog has a bone… | 当狗有一根骨头… |
[29:33] | the last thing you want to do is try and take it from him. | 你要做的最后一件事就是把它抢回来 |
[29:41] | Be careful. | 自己小心 |
[29:46] | Out of the car. | 下车 |
[29:48] | Come on. Move, move, move! | 快 走 走走 |
[29:54] | Sir! Please. | 先生! 别这样! |
[29:56] | Please. Sir! | 拜托啊 先生 |
[30:01] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[30:03] | Do it now. | 马上动手 |
[30:23] | Come on. | 快点啊! |
[30:46] | Shit. | 见鬼! |
[31:00] | Come on, Kim, answer the goddamn phone. | 快点啊 金姆 赶紧接那见鬼的电话 |
[31:52] | He’s gone! | 他不见了! |
[32:05] | Oh, God, no! Somebody help me! | 天啊 不要!有人吗! |
[32:08] | The key! Open the door, please! | 钥匙!开门啊 求你了 |
[32:11] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[34:23] | I’ll blow his brains out. | 我会把他打倒脑壳开花 |
[34:31] | Oh, Bryan! | 布莱恩! |
[34:34] | Please! | 求你了! |
[34:35] | Drop the gun. | 把枪扔了 |
[34:40] | I really wish you were here. | 我真希望你也在这里 |
[34:42] | Me too. You have no idea. | 我也想 你不知道我有多想 |
[34:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:47] | My dad’s calling. | 我老爸的电话 |
[34:49] | He’s on a date with my mom. | 他正和我妈约会呢 |
[34:53] | I’ll call you right back. | 我会再打给你 |
[34:54] | Miss you. Bye. | 我想你 再见 |
[34:59] | How’s it going? | 你们怎么样啊? |
[35:00] | Listen to me carefully, Kim. | 仔细听好了 金姆 |
[35:03] | Your mother and I… | 你妈妈和我… |
[35:06] | are going to be taken. | 将被带走 |
[35:09] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[35:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[35:12] | And people are going to come for you, too. | 这些人接下来也将去找你 |
[35:14] | Leave the place where you are calmly. | 离开你现在所在地方后 打给我 |
[35:17] | Go to where the book is I told you about. | 去找我告诉你的那本书 |
[35:19] | There’s a door. | 那有扇门 |
[35:20] | Go into the room and hide in the closet. | 进入房间 藏到衣柜里 |
[35:23] | – You got that? – Yes. | – 明白了吗? – 是 |
[35:25] | Good. I’ll call you. | 好的 我会再联系你 |
[35:27] | Go, now. | 马上走! |
[35:41] | No! | 不! |
[35:43] | No! | 不! |
[36:13] | She is in room 422. | 她的房间是422 |
[36:16] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[36:32] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[36:35] | four, five, six. | 四 五 六 |
[36:39] | Right turn. | 右转… |
[36:43] | Man singing. | 诵经声 |
[36:56] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[37:02] | four. | 四 |
[37:03] | Boat. | 有船 |
[37:15] | The pool! | 在游泳池! |
[37:26] | Security, fourth floor. | 警卫 四层有情况 |
[37:27] | Do you copy me? | 听到了么? |
[37:29] | Send someone now. | 派人来 |
[37:31] | 25… 25… | |
[37:33] | 26… 27… 26… 27… | |
[37:36] | 28… 28… | |
[37:38] | 29 29. | |
[37:39] | Stop. | 停下了 |
[37:50] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[37:51] | – Not here? – Check her dad’s room. | – 不在? – 查查她爸的房间 |
[38:20] | Hammer on metal. | 打铁声 |
[38:35] | Left. Gear shift to second. | 转左 换二档 |
[38:37] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:42] | Birds. | 鸟鸣声 |
[38:53] | You have them? | 抓到他们了? |
[38:54] | Yes, efendi. Both. | 是的 两个 |
[39:00] | Take them to the shop. | 直接带他们去店里 |
[39:24] | Look! | 看! |
[39:25] | A flip-flop. | 一个触发器 |
[39:31] | You go left! | 往左! |
[39:33] | C’mon! | 快! |
[39:43] | Right turn. | 右转 |
[39:44] | Twenty-seven. | 二十七 |
[39:48] | Stop. | 然后停了 |
[39:56] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[40:46] | I shot some guy! | 我打中了! |
[42:18] | Come on, Sam. Pick up. | 快啊 山姆 接电话 |
[42:21] | Hey, this is Sam. Leave me a message. | 嘿 我是山姆 请留言 |
[42:24] | Shit. | 真见鬼 |
[42:33] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧? |
[42:34] | No, no. Are you all right? | 对 没事 你呢? |
[42:37] | Yes. | 没事 |
[42:38] | I’m just scared. | 我就是有的怕 |
[42:40] | Kim, listen to me very carefully. | 金姆 仔仔细细听好了 |
[42:44] | I need you to calm down and pull yourself together. | 我需要你冷静并且专心 |
[42:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:47] | The men who came for you, did they leave? | 那几个跟踪你的人 走了吗? |
[42:51] | Yes. What do they want? | 是的 他们到底要干嘛? |
[42:54] | I’m going to find out. | 我会弄清楚 |
[42:55] | Is Mom okay? | 妈妈没事吧? |
[43:00] | Dad. | 爸? |
[43:02] | Mom’s fine. | 妈妈没事 |
[43:03] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[43:05] | What are we going to do? | 我们接下来怎么办? |
[43:07] | I want you to go to the U.S. Embassy. | 我要你现在就去美国大使馆 |
[43:09] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那里是安全的 |
[43:10] | What about you and Mom? | 那你和妈妈怎么办? |
[43:14] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法的 |
[43:17] | Where are you now? | 你们现在在哪里? |
[43:18] | I don’t really know, Kim. | 我真不知道 金姆 |
[43:21] | Dad, how can I tell them where to find you, then? | 爸 那我要怎么告诉使馆的找到你们呢? |
[43:23] | You can’t. Now get going. | 你不能 现在赶紧走 |
[43:25] | No. | 不 |
[43:26] | Kimmie… | 金姆… |
[43:27] | No. Tell me what to do. | 不 告诉我要做什么 |
[43:30] | No, Kim. | 不行 金姆 |
[43:31] | Dad, if you tell me what to do, I can do it. | 爸 你告诉该干什么 我照办 |
[43:33] | Kim, this is not a game. | 金姆 这不是游戏啊 |
[43:35] | I know that. It’s my parents’ lives. | 我很清楚 事关我父母的性命 |
[43:38] | Dad, please. | 爸 求你了 |
[43:40] | You’re wasting time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[43:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[43:48] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我 该干什么 |
[43:51] | Can you get out of the closet safely? | 你能从那衣柜里出来吗 小心点? |
[43:59] | Yes. | 好 |
[44:00] | If you can, take the case with you. | 如果可能 带着箱子 |
[44:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:17] | I’m out. | 我就绪了 |
[44:18] | The combination is 23-28-84. | 开箱密码是: 2-3 2-8 8-4 |
[44:30] | – Is it open? – Yeah. | – 打开了? – 对 |
[44:31] | Okay. Do you see a map? | 好 看到地图了吗? |
[44:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:34] | Take the map. | 打开地图 |
[44:36] | You’ll see a scale on the top in kilometers. | 你会在最上面看到公里比例尺 |
[44:38] | Do you see it? | 看到了吗? |
[44:41] | Yeah, I see it. | 是 我看到了 |
[44:43] | Take a shoelace from one of my shoes in the closet. | 从我衣柜的鞋上找根鞋带 |
[44:45] | Use it as a guide. | 用它量比例尺 |
[44:50] | There’s a pen in the case. | 箱子里有根笔 |
[44:52] | Take it. | 绑上 |
[44:54] | Draw a circle with the hotel in the center of it. | 画一个圈 以酒店为圆心 |
[44:59] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[45:00] | Make the diameter three kilometers. | 直径大概是3公里 |
[45:03] | You got that? | 明白了吗? |
[45:13] | It’s done. | 画好了 |
[45:14] | Draw another circle with the market in the center. | 再画一个以集市为中心的圈 |
[45:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:19] | Do the circles intersect at any points? | 两个圆有没有交汇点? |
[45:21] | No. | 没有 |
[45:24] | Now, take one of those little cans, | 现在 箱子里有些小罐子 |
[45:26] | the ones with the pins on the top. | 上面有栓扣的 |
[45:28] | It’s a grenade. | 那是手雷 |
[45:29] | I want you to go to the balcony with the grenade. | 现在带着它到阳台上 |
[45:33] | Is there a safe place you can throw it? | 有没有什么可以让你扔出去的安全地方? |
[45:39] | There’s a parking garage. | 有个停车场 |
[45:41] | Anyone on it? | 有人吗? |
[45:42] | No. | 没人 |
[45:43] | I want you to pull the pin out of the grenade… | 你把手雷的栓扣全部拉开… |
[45:45] | count to three so I can hear it, | 大声数到三 能让我听到 |
[45:47] | then toss it as far as you can. | 然后能扔多远扔多远 |
[45:49] | And then run back into the room. | 然后回房间 |
[45:51] | Keep the phone on so I can hear the explosion. | 拿着电话 我好听到爆炸声 |
[45:56] | One… | 一… |
[45:57] | two… | 二… |
[45:58] | three. | 三 |
[46:08] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[46:15] | Dad? | 爸? |
[46:16] | Now draw a circle on the map with the hotel in the middle… | 现在在地图上重新画圈 酒店为中心… |
[46:19] | and the circumference at 4.5 kilometers. | 画4.5公里直径的圈 |
[46:30] | Do the circles intersect at any points? | 现在 圈有交叉吗? |
[46:33] | Yeah, at two points. | 对 有两个交汇点 |
[46:34] | I’m at one of the two intersecting points. | 我就在其中之一 |
[46:37] | Now go outside and look at the flags on the rooftops. | 现在 出去 看一下屋顶的旗 |
[46:41] | Do you see the flags? | 看到了么? |
[46:45] | – Yes. – Are they in the wind? | – 是 – 它们被风吹起来了吗? |
[46:48] | – Yeah. – Going east, right? | – 对 – 往东吹 对吗? |
[46:52] | I think so, yeah. How did you know? | 我觉得是 你怎么知道的? |
[46:53] | Now look at the map. | 现在 看着地图 |
[46:54] | I want you to go to the point | 我要你现在去那个点 |
[46:56] | where the circles intersect at the east. | 两个交汇点比较靠东的那个 |
[46:59] | I want you to take one of the guns, | 你带上一把枪 |
[47:00] | get to a rooftop, wait for my call. | 上屋顶 等我电话 |
[47:02] | And two of the grenades. | 再带上两个手雷 |
[47:04] | Go to the rooftop at the most easterly point. | 在屋顶上尽量往东边那点走 |
[47:08] | Get up to the rooftop. | 准备好从屋顶走 |
[47:10] | Wait for my call. | 等我电话 |
[47:12] | Be casual, Kim. Blend in. | 放自然些 金姆 随机应变 |
[47:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:19] | Dad? | 爸? |
[48:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[48:29] | Those clothes don’t belong to you. | 这些衣服不是你的 |
[48:31] | Help! | 来人啊! |
[48:33] | There’s a thief in here! | 这儿有个小偷! |
[49:38] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[49:47] | This one? | 这个呢? |
[49:52] | No. | 不认识 |
[49:54] | This one? | 还有这个? |
[49:57] | What do you want? | 你到底想干什么? |
[49:58] | You recognize none of them. | 你都不认识他们了 |
[50:00] | To you, they were nothing. | 对你来说他们就是路人 |
[50:01] | But to other people… | 可是对有些人来说… |
[50:05] | they are sons and grandsons. | 他们是儿子和孙子 |
[50:09] | Fathers and husbands. | 父亲和丈夫 |
[50:11] | And you killed them all. | 你却把他们全杀了 |
[50:14] | Like they were so many nothings. | 如草芥一般 |
[50:23] | And this one? | 这位呢? |
[50:27] | You recognize him? | 认出来了吗? |
[50:29] | You do recognize him. | 你确实知道他 |
[50:32] | Him, you didn’t just kill. | 他没有被你杀掉 |
[50:33] | Him, you strapped to a chair. | 他被你绑在椅子上 |
[50:35] | You attached electric cables to the chair. | 给椅子通上电 |
[50:38] | You turned the current on… | 打开开关… |
[50:40] | and you left it on until his heart burst. | 就这么丢下他 直到电流击穿他的心脏 |
[50:44] | He’s the one who kidnapped dozens of girls | 他是绑架那些女孩的人之一 |
[50:47] | and ruined their lives. | 让她们生不如死 |
[50:49] | He was my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[50:51] | Marko, from Tropoj? | 马可 来自多尼戈尔? |
[50:55] | And I have come to take you to Tropoj? | 我来就是要把你带回多尼戈尔? |
[51:00] | to face you to the people whose lives you have ruined. | 让你和那些失去亲人的人面对面 |
[51:03] | To give them justice. | 还他们以公道 |
[51:05] | You mean to give them revenge. | 你是说给他们复仇 |
[51:07] | lt if gives us peace call it anything you wish. | 随便你怎么说 这样才能还我们以平静 |
[51:11] | I killed your son because he kidnapped my daughter. | 我杀了你儿子是因为他绑架了我女儿 |
[51:17] | I don’t care what he did! | 我才不管他干了什么! |
[51:21] | I only know… | 我只知道… |
[51:23] | I will never see his face again. | 我再也看不到他的面容 |
[51:26] | I will never hear his voice. | 听不到他的声音 |
[51:34] | And as you held him responsible for your daughter… | 如果你要让他为你女儿的绑架负责… |
[51:37] | I hold you responsible for him. | 你也要为他的死负责 |
[51:41] | Your death will not be quick. | 你不会那么快就死 |
[51:43] | It will not be pleasant. | 但很痛苦 |
[51:45] | But before you die… | 但在你死之前… |
[51:46] | this is what you will see. | 会让你看看这个 |
[51:49] | Bring her in. | 带她进来 |
[52:01] | Bryan… | 布莱恩… |
[52:26] | How long will it take for the blood to rush to her head… | 你觉得要用多少时间她头上的血… |
[52:30] | and have no place to go? | 从那地方流尽呢? |
[52:35] | About 30 minutes. | 大约半小时 |
[52:37] | You are right. You’re an expert for this. | 没错 你是下一个 |
[52:40] | So you have 30 minutes to watch her die. | 所以现在起你有半小时看着她死掉 |
[52:43] | She had nothing to do with this. | 她和这件事没关系 |
[52:45] | Do what you want with me. Let her go. | 你冲我来 放了她 |
[52:48] | Don’t play the hero with me. | 别在我面前充英雄 |
[52:49] | Now we are going to catch your daughter. | 现在 我们要去找你的女儿了 |
[52:52] | She will be sold to the lowest brothel in this world. | 她将被买到这个世界最黑暗的妓院 |
[52:55] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[52:57] | She will be abused by so many men… | 她会被无数男人玩弄… |
[53:00] | that she’ll be nothing more than a piece of meat | 她只不过是臭肉一块 |
[53:03] | a dog would not have. | 连狗都不会去闻一闻 |
[53:20] | Don’t listen to them, Lennie. | 别听他们的 蕾妮 |
[53:22] | Kim is safe. | 金姆没事 |
[53:23] | I spoke with her. | 我刚刚她通过电话 |
[53:25] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[53:26] | You have to stay calm. Breathe slowly. | 你现在冷静下来 呼吸放慢 |
[53:29] | You have to. | 必须这么做 |
[53:30] | I won’t let anything happen to you, or to her. | 我不会让你和她发生任何意外 |
[53:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[53:39] | Hello, Murad? | 喂 穆拉德? |
[53:41] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[53:42] | We lost the girl. | 我们跟丢了 |
[53:45] | The girl has gone. | 那姑娘跑了 |
[53:46] | I’ll be back as soon as we get her, then we move. | 我们找到她马上就回来 行动 |
[53:49] | Come on! | 快点! |
[53:51] | Hold on, Lennie. | 坚持一下 蕾妮 |
[54:15] | Hold on, Lennie. Hold on. | 坚持 蕾妮 坚持住 |
[54:22] | What’s he doing? | 他干什么? |
[54:25] | Get out of the way! | 让开路! |
[54:28] | Sorry! Sorry! | 抱歉!抱歉! |
[54:29] | Come back! You have to pay! | 回来!你得付钱! |
[54:35] | Lennie. | 蕾妮 |
[54:48] | I’m with you, baby. I’m here. I’m here. | 我和你一起 宝贝 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[55:15] | Come on. Call. | 快点啊 打给我 |
[55:18] | Please, come on. | 求你了 |
[55:21] | Lennie. | 蕾妮 |
[55:22] | Bryan. | 布莱恩 |
[55:22] | Lennie. Lennie. | 蕾妮 蕾妮 |
[55:25] | I’m coming back. | 我回来了 |
[55:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[55:39] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[55:41] | Set off another grenade. | 再扔一颗手雷 |
[56:01] | – Dad? – You’re close. | – 爸? – 你很接近了 |
[56:03] | I want you to keep moving east. | 我要你继续往东走 |
[56:05] | Count to 30 and then set off another one. | 数到30 然后再扔一颗 |
[56:08] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[56:14] | 18 19… 18, 19… | |
[56:19] | 26 27… 26, 27… | |
[56:21] | 28 29… 28, 29… | |
[56:24] | 30 30. | |
[56:31] | Go out and check what’s going on. | 出去看看怎么了 |
[56:40] | – Kim. – Yeah. | – 金姆 – 在 |
[56:42] | Look east. Look for a white cloud of steam. | 往东边看 找冒白色蒸汽的地方 |
[56:47] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[56:48] | Run to it. Tell me when you’re there. | 往它跟前跑 到了告诉我 |
[57:00] | I’m going down. | 我下去看看 |
[57:18] | – Dad. – Where are you? | – 爸 – 你在哪里? |
[57:20] | I’m right by the steam. | 我到冒蒸汽的地方了 |
[57:21] | Drop the gun down the vent. | 把枪从管子里扔下来 |
[57:23] | Oh, God, they’re here. They’re coming. | 天啊 有人过来了 他们过来了 |
[57:25] | Drop the gun, Kim, and run. | 把枪扔下来 金姆 然后跑 |
[57:29] | Go. | 快 |
[57:30] | Dad! They’re coming. | 爸!他们来了 |
[58:05] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:00:00] | Drop that. | 扔掉 |
[1:00:04] | On your knees! | 跪下! |
[1:00:09] | Don’t do this. | 不要啊 |
[1:00:10] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:00:23] | Dad? | 爸? |
[1:00:25] | Dad! Dad! | 爸!爸! |
[1:00:28] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:00:34] | Where’s Mom? Is she okay? | 妈妈呢? 她没事吧? |
[1:00:35] | She’s safe. She’s safe. | 她没事 没事 |
[1:00:48] | Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[1:00:53] | I’ve got a fare. | 我曾经历过 |
[1:01:00] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:01:10] | That man had the same tattoo as the men in Paris. | 那人和巴黎那帮人有一模一样的纹身 |
[1:01:12] | It’s not you they want, Kim. It’s me. | 他们不是为了抓你 金姆 是要抓我 |
[1:01:30] | I want you to wait here. I’m going to get Mom. | 我要你等在这里 我去救妈妈 |
[1:01:33] | Wait five minutes, and if I don’t show up… | 等五分钟 如果我没出来… |
[1:01:35] | I want you to go straight here, to the American Embassy. | 我要你直接开车去这里 美国大使馆 |
[1:01:39] | – Tell them what happened. – Dad… | – 告诉他们发生的一切 – 爸… |
[1:01:41] | No time, Kim. Give me your phone. | 没时间了 金姆 手机给我 |
[1:01:43] | You wait five minutes, not a moment longer. | 你就等五分钟 一刻都不要耽误 |
[1:01:46] | No matter what happens, time runs out, you go. | 不管发生什么 时间一到 你就走 |
[1:01:49] | You understand me? | 懂了吗? |
[1:01:51] | Okay. | 懂 |
[1:03:28] | No! | 不! |
[1:03:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:33] | Bryan! | 布莱恩! |
[1:03:53] | Yes? | 喂? |
[1:04:21] | Move! | 走! |
[1:04:22] | – You killed him. – I had no choice. Move. | – 你杀了他 – 没办法 赶紧走 |
[1:04:23] | – Where’s Mom? – She’s fine, she’s not far. | – 妈妈呢? – 她没事 就在附近 |
[1:04:26] | – Where is she? – Come on, move! | – 她人呢? – 快点 走! |
[1:04:30] | – I don’t want to do this. – Keep going, Kim. | – 我不想开车 – 坚持 金姆 |
[1:04:32] | Where are we going? | 我们怎么走? |
[1:04:33] | Go straight. We have to go to the Embassy. | 直走 我们必须到美国使馆 |
[1:04:38] | I’m not sure I can. | 我不知道我能不能开 |
[1:04:39] | – Do you know how to shoot? – No. | – 那你会开枪不? – 不会 |
[1:04:41] | Then drive. | 那就开车 |
[1:04:50] | They escaped. | 他们跑了 |
[1:04:54] | Officer down in Balat. | 有官员来访巴拉特(土耳其城市) |
[1:04:55] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:04:57] | Shit, cops. | 坏了 警察 |
[1:05:00] | I have to stop. | 我得停车 |
[1:05:01] | No, I just shot one of them. Now, go. | 不行 我刚刚打死他们中的一个 赶紧开 |
[1:05:11] | Come on, go! | 快 走! |
[1:05:35] | Right. | 往右 |
[1:05:42] | Back, back, back! | 倒 倒 倒! |
[1:05:44] | Come on, move! | 快 走! |
[1:05:48] | Come on, Kim. | 快 金姆 |
[1:05:57] | Go, go! | 走 走! |
[1:06:00] | Faster. | 快点 |
[1:06:05] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[1:06:18] | – Left! – Yeah. | – 转左! – 好 |
[1:06:22] | They’re in the taxi! | 他们在出租车里! |
[1:06:26] | Keep going. | 只管走 |
[1:06:30] | Oh, no. Shit. | 哦 不 糟了 |
[1:06:31] | Stay low. Keep going. | 放慢点 继续开 |
[1:06:37] | – Come on, faster. – I can’t. | – 快点 加速 – 不行 |
[1:06:38] | – You can do it! – I can’t! | – 你可以的! – 不行啊! |
[1:06:42] | Come on, move! Move. | 赶紧闪开啊!闪开 |
[1:06:45] | – Dad! – Keep going. | – 爸! – 只管走! |
[1:06:47] | Move! | 看着路! |
[1:06:49] | Right. | 右转 |
[1:07:02] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟了 |
[1:07:05] | No! | 不! |
[1:07:29] | Come on, Kim. Move! | 快金姆 走! |
[1:07:34] | – Go! – I’m trying. | – 走! – 我在走 |
[1:07:43] | Come on, keep going. | 快 直走 |
[1:07:47] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[1:07:57] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:08:00] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:08:01] | Keep going. Stay low. | 只管开 趴低点 |
[1:08:15] | – Faster, Kim. – I can’t. | – 放快 金姆 – 我不行了 |
[1:08:22] | – Come on, faster! – Dad! | – 快 开快点! – 爸! |
[1:08:24] | Keep going. | 只管走 |
[1:08:29] | You can make it. | 你能做到的 |
[1:08:31] | Do it. | 放心开 |
[1:08:57] | Here! Don’t stop. | 就这!不要停! |
[1:08:58] | But the soldiers. | 可是有士兵挡着 |
[1:08:59] | They’ll move. | 他们会闪开的 |
[1:09:03] | Down, Kim! | 趴下 金姆! |
[1:09:23] | Nobody shoot. | 没打中 |
[1:09:25] | It’s a suicide bomber. | 是人体炸弹 |
[1:09:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:09:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:09:37] | Keep your head down, Kimmie. | 不要抬头 金姆 |
[1:09:46] | Hey, Bry. | 嘿 布莱 |
[1:09:47] | Sam, we’re in a courtyard of the U.S. Embassy in Istanbul… | 山姆 我们现在在伊斯坦布尔美国使馆的院子里… |
[1:09:51] | in a smashed-up car. | 开车冲进来的 |
[1:09:52] | Don’t ask. | 别问怎么回事 |
[1:09:53] | Can you call someone to make sure we don’t get shot? | 你能联系个人别让我吃枪子吗? |
[1:09:56] | Yeah, of course. | 好吧 当然 |
[1:09:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:09:59] | It’s Bry. He’s in trouble in Istanbul. | 是布莱 他在伊斯坦布尔有麻烦了 |
[1:10:03] | Mom didn’t get away, did she? | 妈妈没有逃掉 是吧? |
[1:10:08] | No. | 对 |
[1:10:09] | Oh, God, Dad. | 哦 上帝 爸 |
[1:10:11] | Tell me the truth. Is she… | 告诉我真相 她是不是… |
[1:10:13] | No, no, no, Kim. No, she’s not. | 不不不 金姆 她是没逃掉 |
[1:10:16] | But they have her. | 他们把她带走了 |
[1:10:20] | And they will use her until they get what they want. | 他们会利用你妈妈得到他们想要的 |
[1:10:24] | Me. | 抓到我 |
[1:10:27] | You’ll be safe here in the Embassy until I come back. | 在我回来前 你在使馆是安全的 |
[1:10:31] | Kimmie, it’s going to be okay. | 金姆 会过去的 |
[1:10:34] | Nothing’s okay. | 没什么不好的 |
[1:10:36] | Kim, listen. | 金姆 听着 |
[1:10:40] | I have to find them… | 我得找到他们… |
[1:10:43] | and bring your mom back. | 把你妈妈救回来 |
[1:10:45] | And then I have to make sure these people | 然后确保这些人 |
[1:10:47] | never bother us again in our lives. | 这辈子都不会再来打扰我们 |
[1:10:50] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[1:10:56] | What I do best. | 尽我所能 |
[1:11:29] | Mrs. Mills. | 米尔斯夫人 |
[1:11:33] | What should I do with you, Mrs. Mills? | 我该拿你怎么办呢 米尔斯夫人? |
[1:12:35] | I have nothing against you. | 我和你无冤无仇 |
[1:12:37] | You didn’t kill my son. | 你又没有杀我儿子 |
[1:12:43] | But your husband did. | 那是你丈夫干的 |
[1:12:48] | Now, he betrayed you by choosing | 现在 他又背叛了你 |
[1:12:51] | to save your daughter instead of you. | 他选择救你女儿 不是你 |
[1:12:55] | He left you here like a dog. | 他像扔条狗似的 抛弃你 |
[1:12:59] | At least my daughter is still alive. | 至少我女儿还活着 |
[1:13:19] | Mrs. Mills, you’re a good mother… | 米尔斯夫人 你是个好母亲… |
[1:13:24] | and a brave woman. | 一个勇敢的女人 |
[1:13:28] | For that, I’m going to send you back home… | 为此 我都要把你送回家… |
[1:13:31] | piece by piece. | 大卸八块送回去 |
[1:16:53] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:17:44] | Ohri, shoot this dog. | 欧瑞 灭了这只狗 |
[1:18:06] | Go and see what’s happened. | 去瞧瞧怎么了 |
[1:18:17] | Let’s go. Move through here, to the hammam. | 我们走 把她带到哈曼那里 |
[1:18:20] | Hurry! | 快快! |
[1:19:31] | Mirko! | 米尔科! |
[1:19:37] | You stay here. | 你守在这里 |
[1:19:40] | No! | 不! |
[1:20:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:59] | No. Bryan! | 不 布莱恩! |
[1:21:01] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:21:37] | You can’t come in! | 你不能进来! |
[1:21:39] | Get lost. | 弄丢了 |
[1:22:30] | Lennie. | 蕾妮 |
[1:25:15] | Lennie. | 蕾妮 |
[1:25:19] | I’m here, baby. I’m here. | 我在呢 宝贝 我在 |
[1:25:21] | I’m coming back, Lennie. I’m coming back. | 我回来了 蕾妮 我回来了 |
[1:25:24] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:26:04] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么? |
[1:26:07] | You have other sons? | 你还有儿子吗? |
[1:26:10] | Two. | 还有两个 |
[1:26:11] | And if I killed you, | 如果我杀了你 |
[1:26:13] | they will come and seek revenge. | 他们会继续为你报仇 |
[1:26:17] | They will, for sure. | 他们肯定会 |
[1:26:19] | And I will kill them, too. | 那我就得杀了他们 |
[1:26:23] | You can change that. | 你可以改变这一切 |
[1:26:25] | You can go home, live your life. | 回家去 好好活下去 |
[1:26:28] | Enjoy your sons, your grandsons. | 享受儿孙绕膝的生活 |
[1:26:32] | And my other son… | 那我的另一个儿子… |
[1:26:35] | Marko. | 马可 |
[1:26:40] | The son you killed. | 就是你杀了的那个 |
[1:26:44] | Am I supposed to just forget it? | 我难道应该忘了他吗? |
[1:26:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:48] | You will just have to live with it, | 你只能接受事实 |
[1:26:50] | like the parents of all those kidnapped girls. | 就像那些被绑架的女孩的父母一样 |
[1:26:54] | Or you can die here. | 或者你可以死在这 |
[1:26:57] | What are you telling me? | 你什么意思? |
[1:26:58] | What I’m saying is, if you give me your word… | 我意思是 如果你能给我承诺… |
[1:27:04] | I will throw down this gun and simply walk away. | 我会放下枪 走出去 |
[1:27:11] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:27:13] | Because I am tired of it all. | 因为我实在厌倦这一切了 |
[1:28:25] | Lennie, I’m here. | 蕾妮 我在这里 |
[1:28:28] | I’m here, baby. I’m here. | 我在 宝贝 我在 |
[1:28:31] | Come on, baby. | 来 宝贝 |
[1:28:37] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:28:41] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:28:44] | We’re safe. | 我们都安全了 |
[1:28:48] | Bryan… | 布莱恩… |
[1:28:50] | Kim. | 金姆 |
[1:28:52] | Kim… | 金姆… |
[1:28:53] | She’s safe. | 她没事 |
[1:29:08] | We’re all safe. | 我们都没事了 |
[1:29:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:29:39] | Line it up. | 并道 |
[1:29:42] | That’s it. | 好的 |
[1:29:46] | Now, begin to cut. | 开始切道 |
[1:29:48] | Not too fast, not too fast. | 不要太快 不要太快 |
[1:29:51] | Straighten it out. | 直接倒 |
[1:29:53] | Straighten, straighten. | 直倒 直倒 |
[1:29:57] | That’s it. | 好的 |
[1:29:59] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停 |
[1:30:01] | Perfect. | 漂亮 |
[1:30:18] | Perfect score. | 好了 满分 |
[1:30:20] | Great! | 太好了! |
[1:30:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜考过 |
[1:30:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:30] | I was perfect. | 我(考的)漂亮吧 |
[1:30:32] | I’ve been saying that since the day you were born. | 从你出生那天我就说你很漂亮 |
[1:30:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:30:38] | So, what would you like to do to celebrate? | 那么 你打算怎么庆祝? |
[1:30:43] | I think I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:30:44] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:30:45] | Yeah. I’ll drive. | 当然 我开车 |
[1:30:47] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[1:31:10] | Here you go. Three double-chocolate fudge. | 来了 三杯加大杯巧克力奶昔 |
[1:31:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:16] | Who’s having the strawberry? | 草莓这杯是谁的? |
[1:31:17] | I’m sorry, but I just ordered three. | 对不起 我只点了三杯 |
[1:31:19] | Actually, the order said four. | 那个 确实点了四杯 |
[1:31:21] | I ordered the fourth one. | 我点的第四杯 |
[1:31:23] | For who? | 给谁啊? |
[1:31:26] | Oh, Jamie. | 哦 杰米 |
[1:31:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:31:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:31:31] | Perfect timing. | 时间刚刚好哈 |
[1:31:32] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[1:31:34] | It’s cool if he joins us, right? | 他和我们一起可以的吧? |
[1:31:36] | Of course it is, honey. | 那是当然 宝贝 |
[1:31:37] | Dad? | 爸? |
[1:31:40] | Of course it is, honey. Behave. | 当然 亲爱的 端正点 |
[1:31:42] | It’s nice to see you again, sir. | 再次见到你很高兴 先生 |
[1:31:45] | Nice to see you, too. Sit down. | 我也很高兴 请坐 |
[1:31:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:31:49] | We got you a strawberry. | 我们给你点了草莓口味的 |
[1:31:51] | Oh, please. | 哦 不是吧 |
[1:31:52] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[1:31:53] | Don’t shoot this one. I really like him. | 别开枪打他哈 我真的喜欢他 |