英文名称:Thor:The Dark World
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Long before the birth of light, there was darkness, | 早在光出现之前 世界是一片黑暗 |
[00:38] | and from that darkness came the Dark Elves. | 那黑暗孕育了黑暗精灵 |
[00:44] | Millennia ago | 一千年前 |
[00:46] | the most ruthless of their kind, Malekith, | 最残暴的黑暗精灵 马勒基斯 |
[00:48] | sought to transform our universe | 企图将我们的宇宙 |
[00:51] | back into one of eternal night. | 重归于无尽黑夜 |
[00:55] | Such evil was possible | 要实现这邪恶的计划 |
[00:58] | through the power of the Aether, | 他必须借助以太粒子的力量 |
[01:00] | an ancient force of infinite destruction. | 那是能带来无限毁灭的古老武器 |
[01:07] | Malekith. | 马勒基斯 |
[01:09] | Asgard’s forces are upon us. | 阿斯加德的军队攻来了 |
[01:19] | The noble of armies of Asgard, | 阿斯加德的圣军 |
[01:21] | led by my father, King Bor, | 在我父亲包尔王的率领下 |
[01:23] | waged a mighty war against these creatures. | 对这些邪恶的生灵发起了伟大的战争 |
[01:37] | Send in the Kursed! | 派出诅咒战士 |
[01:56] | As the nine worlds converged above him | 九大王国的汇聚渐渐形成 |
[01:59] | Malekith could at last unleash the Aether. | 马勒基斯终于可以释放以太粒子 |
[02:21] | But Asgard ripped the weapon from his grasp. | 但阿斯加德从他手上夺走了那武器 |
[02:26] | Without it, the Dark Elves fell. | 没了武器 黑暗精灵就此战败 |
[02:43] | With the battle all but lost | 尽管大势已去 |
[02:45] | Malekith sacrificed his own people | 马勒基斯仍不惜牺牲他的部下 |
[02:48] | in a desperate attempt to lay waste to Asgard’s army. | 妄图与阿斯加德军队同归于尽 |
[02:55] | Their deaths will mean our survival. | 消灭他们 我们才能生存 |
[02:59] | This war is far from over. | 这场战争还远没有结束 |
[03:08] | Malekith was vanquished, | 马勒基斯被击败 |
[03:10] | and the Aether was no more. | 以太粒子也被摧毁 |
[03:15] | Or so we were led to believe… | 至少我们以为是这样 |
[03:18] | Sire, the Aether, shall we destroy it? | 陛下 是否要摧毁以太粒子 |
[03:22] | If only we could, but its power is too great. | 只可惜它的力量太过强大 我们无法摧毁 |
[03:27] | Bury it deep. | 将它深埋 |
[03:30] | Somewhere no one will ever find it. | 藏在没人能找到的地方 |
[04:14] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[04:16] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[04:18] | Have I made you proud. | 你为我骄傲吗 |
[04:20] | Please, don’t make this worse. | 求求你 别让事情变得更糟 |
[04:22] | Define “worse”. | 怎样才算更糟 |
[04:24] | Enough! | 够了 |
[04:26] | I will speak to the prisoner alone. | 我要单独跟犯人谈谈 |
[04:42] | I really don’t see what all the fuss is about. | 何必要如此大惊小怪啊 |
[04:44] | Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes? | 你还没认识到你罪行的严重性吗 |
[04:48] | Wherever you go there is war, ruin and death. | 你所到之处 战争 毁灭与死亡随至 |
[04:53] | I went down to Midgard to rule the people of Earth | 我是作为仁慈的神去米德加德 |
[04:55] | as a benevolent god, | 统治地球人民 |
[04:58] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[05:00] | We are not gods. | 我们不是神 |
[05:02] | We are born, we live, we die, just as humans do. | 我们跟人类一样 出生 生活然后死去 |
[05:07] | Give or take five thousand years. | 但是我们能活五千年 |
[05:10] | All this because Loki desires a throne. | 这一切都是因为你想要王位 |
[05:14] | It’s my birthright! | 这是我与生俱来的权利 |
[05:15] | Your birthright | 你与生俱来的权利 |
[05:17] | was to die… | 是一出生 |
[05:19] | as a child! | 就死去 |
[05:22] | Cast out onto a frozen rock. | 你本被丢弃在冰冷的岩石上 |
[05:26] | If I had not taken you in | 如果不是我当时收留了你 |
[05:28] | you would not be here now to hate me. | 此刻你就不会站在这里憎恨我 |
[05:31] | If I am for the axe, then for mercy’s sake, | 如果我该被处死 那发发慈悲 |
[05:33] | just swing it. | 赶紧动手吧 |
[05:36] | It’s not that I don’t love our little talks, | 我并非不喜欢和你谈话 |
[05:38] | it’s just… | 只是… |
[05:41] | I don’t love them. | 我的确不喜欢 |
[05:43] | Frigga is the only reason you are still alive | 你还活着 完全是因为弗丽嘉不忍杀你 |
[05:45] | and you will never see her again. | 你以后休想再见她了 |
[05:48] | You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeons. | 你会在地牢里度过余生 |
[05:55] | And what of Thor? | 那托尔呢 |
[05:58] | You’ll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains? | 我在牢里关到死 你却要封那个蠢货为王吗 |
[06:02] | Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done, | 托尔必须尽力弥补你造成的损害 |
[06:05] | he will bring order to the nine Realms and then, | 他将恢复九大王国的秩序 之后 |
[06:08] | yes, he will be king. | 是的 他会成为王 |
[06:59] | I’ve got this completely under control! | 局面完全在我掌控之中 |
[07:01] | Is that why everything’s on fire! | 难怪四处火光连天 |
[07:27] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[07:51] | All yours. | 交给你了 |
[08:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:18] | I accept your surrender. | 我接受你的投降 |
[08:33] | Anyone else? | 还有谁 |
[08:42] | Perhaps next time we should start with the big one. | 也许下次我们该直接拿块头大的下手 |
[09:04] | Where do we go next? | 接下来去哪 |
[09:06] | Hogun, the peace is nearly won across the Nine Realms. | 霍根 九大王国都已基本恢复安宁 |
[09:11] | You should stay here | 你该留下 |
[09:11] | be with your people where your heart is, | 与你的人民在一起 这也是你心之所向 |
[09:13] | Asgard can wait. | 迟点回阿斯加德也无妨 |
[09:16] | You have my thanks. | 多谢你了 |
[09:19] | As you have mine. | 我也要谢你 |
[09:25] | Heimdall, when you’re ready. | 海姆达尔 可以走了 |
[10:12] | Is Vanaheim secure? | 华纳海姆安定了吗 |
[10:14] | As are Nornheim and Ria. | 是的 诺恩海姆和里亚也是 |
[10:16] | Though our work would have gone more quickly with you at the fore. | 但如果您率军亲征 战事必能更早结束 |
[10:19] | You must think I’m a piece of bread | 你一定把我当成一块面包了 |
[10:21] | that needs to be buttered so heavily. | 需要时常涂上甜言蜜语 |
[10:24] | That was not my intent. | 我不是这个意思 |
[10:26] | For the first time since Bifrost was destroyed, | 彩虹桥被毁之后 这是九大王国 |
[10:28] | the Nine Realms are at peace. | 第一次重归安宁 |
[10:30] | They’re well reminded of our strength | 他们会因此记起我们的强大 |
[10:33] | and you have earned their respect and my gratitude. | 而你也赢得了他们的敬意和我的感激 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[10:40] | Nothing out of order except your confused and distracted heart. | 一切都安定了 除了你茫然若失的心 |
[10:45] | This isn’t about Jane Foster, father. | 这与简·福斯特无关 父王 |
[10:47] | Human lives are fleeting, they’re nothing. | 人类的生命转瞬即逝 不值得挂心 |
[10:49] | You’d be better served by what lies in front of you. | 你该好好珍惜眼前人 |
[10:54] | I’m telling you this not as the All-father, | 我说这话 不是以众神之父的身份 |
[10:56] | but as your father. | 而是以父亲的身份 |
[10:57] | You are ready, the time has come for you to take the throne. | 你准备好了 该接掌王位了 |
[11:00] | Embrace and celebrate what you’ve won. | 去享受庆祝你的胜利吧 |
[11:02] | Join your warriors, | 与你的将士一起 |
[11:04] | eat and drink, revel in their celebration. | 美酒佳肴 举杯同庆 |
[11:08] | At least pretend to enjoy yourself. | 至少也装出点开心的样子 |
[11:55] | Another. | 再来 |
[12:12] | There was a time when you would celebrate for weeks. | 你以前会欢庆上好几个星期呢 |
[12:17] | I remember you celebrated the Battle of Harokin | 我记得海拉根一战后 你兴致高昂 |
[12:20] | so much that you nearly started the second. | 差点挑起了第二次战役 |
[12:23] | Well, the first was so much fun. | 谁让第一仗那么过瘾呢 |
[12:31] | Take a drink with me. | 跟我喝一杯吧 |
[12:33] | Surely the All-father could have no further task for you tonight. | 众神之父今晚不会再派任务给你了吧 |
[12:36] | No, this is one I set myself. | 对 可我给自己派了任务 |
[12:40] | It does not go unnoticed that you disappear each night. | 我注意到你每晚都会消失 |
[12:44] | There are Nine Realms, | 世间有九大王国 |
[12:46] | the future king of Asgard must focus on more than one. | 阿斯加德未来的国王不能只盯着其中一个 |
[12:54] | I thank you for your sword and for your counsel, good Lady Sif. | 谢谢你的英勇与谏言 尊贵的希芙小姐 |
[13:23] | So what’s the story with you? | 你有什么放不下的事 |
[13:25] | Why does there have to be a story, there’s no story. | 为什么非得有事 我没什么放不下的事 |
[13:27] | You spent the first ten minutes of our date | 我们约会的前十分钟里 |
[13:30] | hiding behind a menu that has three choices on it. | 你都躲在一份只有三道菜的菜单后面 |
[13:32] | It’s either chicken, vegetarian or fish, Jane. | 你能选的就只有鸡肉 蔬菜或鱼 简 |
[13:34] | I think there’s a story | 我猜你有放不下的事 |
[13:36] | and I’m thinking the story involves a guy? | 而那件事是关于一个男人的 对吗 |
[13:40] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[13:42] | Is he still around? | 他还在你身边吗 |
[13:43] | No, he… | 不 他 |
[13:46] | went away. | 走了 |
[13:47] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[13:48] | The going away. It’s hard, isn’t it? | 心爱的人离开是很痛苦的事 不是吗 |
[13:51] | I was seeing a woman and uh…she took a job in New York, | 我以前交往过一个女人 她去纽约工作了 |
[13:55] | eventually the distance killed it. | 最终感情敌不过距离 |
[13:57] | And…and the fact that she uh… | 还有就是… |
[13:59] | she kept sleeping with other dudes. | 她一直跟别的男人上床 |
[14:00] | – No! – Oh, so many. | -不是吧 -好多呢 |
[14:04] | Could we get some wine please? | 能给我们上点红酒吗 |
[14:06] | Sure, I’d love some. | 好啊 我也想来点 |
[14:07] | Richard, this is Darcy. | 理查德 这是达西 |
[14:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[14:13] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[14:15] | So, I show up to work at the lab/your mom’s house, | 我去了实验室也就是你妈家 |
[14:19] | fully expecting you to be moping around in your pajamas | 满心以为会看到你穿着睡衣在屋里晃悠 |
[14:22] | eating ice cream obsessing about… you know who… | 吃着冰激凌 念念不忘…那个谁 |
[14:26] | But you’re not! You’re wearing lady clothes, | 可你居然没有 你穿上了淑女装 |
[14:29] | you even showered, didn’t you? You smell good. | 甚至还洗了澡 对吧 香喷喷的 |
[14:31] | Is there a point to all this, | 有什么事 |
[14:32] | because there really needs to be a point to all this. | 你跑到这儿来找我一定有什么要紧事 |
[14:34] | Right. | 对 |
[14:36] | You know all that scientific equipment you don’t look at anymore? | 还记得你被你丢在一边的科学仪器吗 |
[14:39] | You might wanna start looking at it again. | 你现在得开始看了 |
[14:41] | This is the reason we came all the way out here. | 我们大老远跑来就是为了这个 |
[14:43] | It’s malfunctioning. | 出故障了 |
[14:44] | That’s what I said. | 我也这么觉得 |
[14:47] | That’s what I did! | 我也这么做的 |
[14:48] | I thought you’d do something a little more scientific. | 还以为你做事会更科学点 |
[14:50] | – I’m sure it’s nothing. – Yeah, it’s… | -应该没什么问题 -嗯… |
[14:52] | It doesn’t look like nothing. | 看起来不像没问题 |
[14:53] | Kind of looks like the readings that Erik was rambling about. | 有点像艾瑞克之前念叨的那些读数 |
[14:56] | Our friend Erik, kind of went banana-balls. | 我们的朋友艾瑞克 他有点疯了 |
[14:59] | He’s not interested. | 他没兴趣 |
[15:00] | – I’m interested. – I’m not interested. | -我有兴趣 -我也没兴趣 |
[15:01] | It’s time for you to go now. | 你可以走了 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | Short but sweet. | 短暂但愉快 |
[15:10] | She needs help. | 她该吃药了 |
[15:15] | I think I’m gonna have the sea bass. | 我还是点份鲈鱼吧 |
[15:17] | Sea bass. Yeah, sea bass is good. | 鲈鱼 嗯 鲈鱼不错 |
[15:20] | Sea bass, sea bass, sea bass, sea bass, | 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 |
[15:22] | sea bass, sea bass, sea bass…sea bass. Sea bass… | 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼… |
[15:29] | – Sea bass. – Jane, | -鲈鱼 -简 |
[15:31] | maybe you should stop saying “sea bass” | 你还是别念叨鲈鱼了 |
[15:32] | and go after your friend. | 跟你朋友走吧 |
[15:35] | This was so fun. | 午餐很愉快 |
[15:36] | You know, I’ll just stay here and say “Sea bass” alone. | 我就自己在这儿念叨鲈鱼吧 |
[15:47] | And I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[15:48] | What?! I said he was cute. | 怎么了 我都夸他了 |
[15:50] | Just shut up and drive. | 你还是闭嘴开车吧 |
[16:02] | You need to take the next left. | 下个路口左转 |
[16:04] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[16:05] | He’s my intern. | 他是我的实习生 |
[16:06] | You have an intern? | 你都有实习生了 |
[16:07] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:08] | Hello, Dr. Foster. It’s uh… | 你好 福斯特博士 |
[16:10] | It’s such a great honor to be working with you. | 能与你共事真是太荣幸了 |
[16:12] | Right. I need to call Erik. | 好吧 我得打给艾瑞克 |
[16:15] | Oh, uh…take a right. | 右转 |
[16:19] | And a left. | 再左转 |
[16:21] | I have totally mastered driving in London. | 在伦敦开车我已经驾轻就熟了 |
[16:24] | Hi, Erik, it’s me again. Where are you? | 喂 艾瑞克 还是我 你在哪 |
[16:28] | I came here because you said you were onto something | 我过来是因为你说你有发现 |
[16:30] | and then you vanish. | 结果你却消失了 |
[16:31] | I’m here at Stonehenge, | 我现在在巨石阵 |
[16:33] | for what has been an interesting unfolding of events today. | 对今天发生的一则趣闻进行跟踪报道 |
[16:36] | The police were called to the scene | 警方于今天上午11点刚过时 |
[16:37] | shortly after 11 a.m. this morning, | 接到报警 赶到现场 |
[16:39] | after a seemingly harmless rambler approached the area | 一名看似正常的男游客来到这里 |
[16:43] | then, decided to strip naked | 随即开始裸奔 |
[16:45] | and effectively terrorize tourists there with scientific equipment | 并举着科学仪器 吓坏了游客 |
[16:49] | while shouting that he was trying to save them. | 嘴里喊着他是想救他们 |
[16:51] | The man later identified as noted astrophysicist | 此人随后被证实为著名天文物理学家 |
[16:54] | Dr. Erik Selvig | 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士 |
[16:55] | has been called in for questioning by police. | 他目前已被警方拘留待审 |
[17:00] | Come on, this is exciting! | 快走 多令人激动啊 |
[17:03] | Look, the intern is excited. | 看 实习生都激动了 |
[17:05] | “Ian”. | 我叫伊恩 |
[17:06] | Do you want the phase meter? | 要带上相位表吗 |
[17:07] | – No. – Bring the phase meter. | -不要 -拿上相位表 |
[17:10] | The toaster-looking thing. | 长得像面包机的那个 |
[17:11] | Yeah. I know what the phase meter is. | 我知道相位表长什么样 |
[17:21] | How do I change the ringtone on this thing? | 这手机的铃声要怎么换 |
[17:24] | An astrophysicist with three degrees | 有三个学位的天文物理学家 |
[17:26] | should be able to change her own ringtone. | 应该会自己换铃声 |
[17:28] | Why are you calling me? | 为什么要打电话 |
[17:29] | I didn’t want to shout. | 我不想大喊大叫 |
[17:30] | Intern says it’s this way. | 实习生说往这边走 |
[17:31] | “Ian”. My name is Ian. | 伊恩 我叫伊恩 |
[17:47] | I am not getting stabbed in the name of science. | 我可不想因为搞个科学被人捅死 |
[17:51] | It’s okay, we’re Americans! | 没事的 我们是美国人 |
[17:52] | Is that supposed to make them like us? | 这样说他们就会喜欢我们了吗 |
[17:54] | They’ll make it go away. | 他们能把它弄走 |
[17:58] | Oh, they’re kids. | 只是孩子 |
[18:00] | Are you the police? | 你们是警察吗 |
[18:02] | No, we’re scientists. Well, I am. | 不 我们是科学家 我是 |
[18:06] | – Thanks. – We just found it. | -谢谢 -我们无意中发现的 |
[18:10] | Can you show us? | 能带我们去看看吗 |
[18:38] | That doesn’t seem right. | 这可不太正常 |
[18:57] | Where’d it go? | 去哪了 |
[19:12] | That’s… | 这真是… |
[19:14] | that’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[19:28] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[19:30] | Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don’t. | 有时候能回来 有时候回不来 |
[19:36] | I want to throw something. Jane, give me your shoe. | 我也想丢个东西 简 把你的鞋给我 |
[19:41] | I haven’t seen readings like this since… | 我上次见到这样的读数还是在… |
[19:44] | since… | 在… |
[19:45] | New Mexico? | 新墨西哥吗 |
[19:51] | Don’t touch anything! | 什么都别碰 |
[19:55] | Give me your shoe. | 把你的鞋给我 |
[20:18] | Were those the car keys? | 那是车钥匙吗 |
[20:58] | Darcy! | 达西 |
[23:00] | The Aether awakens us. | 以太粒子唤醒了我们 |
[23:02] | The Convergence returns. | 天体汇聚又开始了 |
[23:21] | You’re late. | 你来迟了 |
[23:24] | Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle. | 有时欢庆比战斗更累人 |
[23:27] | Then you’re doing one of them incorrectly. | 那你一定有一样没做对 |
[23:30] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[23:32] | How fare the stars? | 繁星都还好吗 |
[23:33] | Still shining. | 一如既往地闪烁着 |
[23:35] | From here I can see nine realms and ten trillion souls. | 我在这儿能看到九个王国和亿万生灵 |
[23:43] | Do you recall what I told you of the Convergence? | 记得我跟你说过的天体汇聚吗 |
[23:46] | Yes, the alignment of the worlds. | 记得 各个王国连成一线 |
[23:50] | It approaches, doesn’t it? | 快要到来了 是吗 |
[23:51] | The universe hasn’t seen this marvel | 这宇宙奇观上一次出现 |
[23:53] | since before my watch began. | 是在我守卫开始之前了 |
[23:56] | Few can sense it, even fewer can see it. | 很少有人能感觉到 能看到的更少了 |
[24:01] | But while its effects can be dangerous, | 虽然它可能带来危险 |
[24:04] | it is truly beautiful. | 但真是美极了 |
[24:09] | I see nothing. | 我什么也看不到 |
[24:10] | Or perhaps that is not the beauty you seek. | 也许是因为那不是你想看的美景 |
[24:20] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[24:21] | She’s quite clever, your mortal. | 你的凡人还挺聪明 |
[24:23] | She doesn’t know it yet, | 她自己还不知道 |
[24:24] | but she studies the Convergence as well. | 但她也在研究天体汇聚 |
[24:27] | Even… | 甚至… |
[24:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:35] | I can’t see her. | 我看不到她了 |
[25:16] | Jane! | 简 |
[25:18] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了啊 |
[25:20] | Tell me you didn’t call the police! | 你不会报警了吧 |
[25:22] | What was I supposed to do? | 不然我该怎么办 |
[25:23] | Not call the police! | 别报警啊 |
[25:24] | I was freaking out. | 我急疯了 |
[25:25] | You call the cops, they tell the Feds, | 你报警 警察就会通知联调局 |
[25:26] | the next thing you know we have S.H.I.E.L.D crawling all over, | 紧接着神盾局就从天而降 |
[25:28] | “Area 51-ing” the place. | 把这里变成51区 |
[25:29] | – Jane! – We had a stable gratification anomaly, | -简 -我们发现了一个稳定的重力异常场 |
[25:32] | We had unimpeded access. | 并且能自由进行研究 |
[25:33] | Our only competition was ten years old! | 我们唯一的竞争对手是十岁的孩子 |
[25:35] | Jane, you were gone for five hours! | 简 你失踪了五个小时 |
[25:38] | What? | 什么 |
[25:46] | That’s weird. | 好诡异 |
[26:09] | Typical. | 总这样 |
[26:12] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:15] | Sorry. I just needed to make sure you were real, | 抱歉 我必须确认下你是真的 |
[26:18] | it’s been a very strange day. | 今天真的好诡异 |
[26:20] | Well, I am. Jane what… | 我是真的 简 |
[26:22] | Where were you?! | 你去哪了 |
[26:23] | Where were you? | 你又去哪了 |
[26:25] | Heimdall could not see you. | 海姆达尔看不到你 |
[26:26] | I was right here where you left me. | 我一直在原地等你 |
[26:28] | I was waiting and then I was crying | 我一直在等你 后来我哭了 |
[26:31] | and then I went out looking for you. | 再后来我到处去找你 |
[26:32] | You said you were coming back. | 你说你会回来的 |
[26:33] | I know, I know, but the Bifrost was destroyed. | 我知道 但是彩虹桥被毁了 |
[26:36] | The Nine Realms erupted into chaos, | 九大王国爆发了战乱 |
[26:38] | wars were raging, marauders were pillaging. | 战争肆虐 劫盗成群 |
[26:41] | I had to put an end to the slaughter. | 我必须制止杀戮 |
[26:44] | As excuses go, it’s not terrible. | 这个理由倒是不坏 |
[26:48] | But I saw you on TV, you were…you were in New York! | 但我在电视上看见你了 你去了纽约啊 |
[26:52] | Jane, I fought to protect you from the dangers of my world, | 简 我那时努力保护你不受来自我的世界的侵害 |
[26:54] | but I was wrong, I was a fool. | 但我错了 我太傻了 |
[26:59] | But I believe that fate brought us together. | 我相信是命运让我们走到一起 |
[27:05] | Jane, I don’t know where you were or what happened, | 简 我不知道你去了哪 发生了什么事 |
[27:07] | but I do know this. | 但我很清楚一件事 |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | I know… | 我知道 |
[27:13] | You do? | 真的知道吗 |
[27:16] | Do what? | 知道什么 |
[27:17] | What? | 什么 |
[27:22] | Is this you? | 是你干的吗 |
[27:28] | We’re kind of in the middle of something here. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[27:30] | I’m pretty sure we are getting arrested. | 我确定我们要被捕了 |
[27:33] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[27:35] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[27:36] | Still all muscly and everything. How’s space? | 还是那么肌肉发达 宇宙怎么样 |
[27:40] | Space is fine. | 挺好的 |
[27:43] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[27:44] | – Are you Jane Foster? – Yes. | -你是简·福斯特吗 -是的 |
[27:45] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[27:48] | He’s my intern. | 他是我的实习生 |
[27:50] | My intern’s intern. | 我实习生的实习生 |
[27:51] | This is private property | 这里是私人领地 |
[27:52] | and you’re trespassing, the lot of you. | 你们全都涉嫌非法入侵 |
[27:54] | You’ll have to come with me. | 请你跟我们走一趟 |
[28:01] | Jane! | 简 |
[28:02] | Jane? | 简 |
[28:03] | Thor. | 托尔 |
[28:05] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[28:06] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[28:08] | Place your hands on your heads, step back! | 把手放在头上 退后 |
[28:10] | This woman is unwell. | 这位女士不舒服 |
[28:11] | She’s dangerous. | 她很危险 |
[28:13] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[28:16] | Requesting armed response officers to the scene. | 请求武警速到现场支援 |
[28:18] | Hold on to me. | 抱紧我 |
[28:19] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:28] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[28:58] | We have to do that again. | 我们得再来一次 |
[29:04] | Welcome to Asgard. | 欢迎来到阿斯加德 |
[29:28] | Look upon my legacy, Algrim. | 瞧瞧我留下了什么 阿格姆 |
[29:32] | I can barely remember a time before the light. | 我几乎记不得光明之前的日子了 |
[29:35] | Our survival will be your legacy. | 我们种族的延续将是你留给后世的遗产 |
[29:40] | The Asgardians will suffer as we have suffered. | 我要让阿斯加德人尝尽我们吃的苦头 |
[29:44] | I will reclaim the Aether. | 我要拿回以太粒子 |
[29:45] | I will restore our world. | 我要恢复我们的世界 |
[29:47] | And I will put an end to this poisoned universe. | 我要终结这饱受荼毒的宇宙 |
[29:58] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[29:59] | Be still. | 别动 |
[30:07] | This is not of Earth, what is it? | 这不是地球上的物质 它是什么 |
[30:10] | We do not know. | 还不清楚 |
[30:13] | But she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her. | 但她体内涌动的能量太大 她撑不住的 |
[30:22] | That’s a quantum field generator, isn’t it? | 这是量子场发生器 对吗 |
[30:25] | It’s a Soul Forge. | 这是灵魂冶炼炉 |
[30:27] | Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another? | 灵魂冶炼炉能迁移分子能吗 |
[30:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:34] | Quantum field generator. | 就是量子场发生器 |
[30:37] | My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely? | 我的话对你来说只是耳旁风吗 |
[30:40] | She’s ill. | 她病了 |
[30:41] | She is mortal. | 她是凡人 |
[30:43] | Illness is their defining trait. | 他们都会患病 |
[30:45] | I brought her here because we can help her. | 我带她来是因为我们能救她 |
[30:47] | She does not belong here in Asgard | 她不属于阿斯加德 |
[30:49] | anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table. | 如同山羊肉上不了宴会台面一样 |
[30:53] | Did he just…? | 他刚刚是说… |
[30:54] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[30:56] | I’m Odin. King of Asgard. | 我是奥丁 阿斯加德国王 |
[30:59] | Protector of the Nine Realms. | 九大王国的保护者 |
[31:02] | Oh. Well, I’m… | 我是… |
[31:03] | I know very well who you are, Jane Foster. | 我很清楚你是谁 简·福斯特 |
[31:07] | You told your dad about me? | 你跟你爸提过我 |
[31:09] | Something is within her, father, | 她体内有一些物质 父王 |
[31:10] | something I have not seen before. | 我从没见过的物质 |
[31:12] | Her world has its healers. They are called “doctors.” | 她的星球有自己的治疗师 他们叫医生 |
[31:14] | Let them deal with it. | 交给他们处理吧 |
[31:15] | Guards, take her back to Midgard. | 守卫 送她回米德加德 |
[31:19] | No, I wouldn’t… | 不 不要 |
[31:22] | …touch her. | 碰她 |
[31:24] | Jane, are you alright? | 简 你没事吧 |
[31:30] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[31:32] | The infection, it’s defending her. | 她感染的东西在保护她 |
[31:36] | No, | 不 |
[31:38] | it’s defending itself. | 是在保护它自己 |
[31:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:42] | There are relics that predate the universe itself. | 有些东西的历史可以追溯到宇宙成形之前 |
[31:46] | What lies within her appears to be one of them. | 她体内的东西 似乎就是这样的古物 |
[31:51] | The Nine Realms are not eternal. | 九大王国并非永恒的 |
[31:54] | They had a dawn as they will have a dusk. | 他们有诞生的黎明 也将有消逝的黄昏 |
[31:58] | But before that dawn the dark forces, | 但在那黎明之前 黑暗势力 |
[32:00] | the Dark Elves, reigned absolute | 黑暗精灵 独霸宇宙 |
[32:04] | and unchallenged. | 无人匹敌 |
[32:07] | “Born of eternal night, | 诞自永恒之夜 |
[32:08] | the Dark Elves comes to steal away your light.” | 黑暗精灵将盗走你的光明 |
[32:12] | They were these stories mother told them to us as children. | 小时候母后跟我们讲过他们的故事 |
[32:15] | Their leader, Malekith | 他们的首领 马勒基斯 |
[32:17] | made a weapon out of that darkness, | 用那黑暗创造了一个武器 |
[32:19] | and it was called the Aether. | 叫做以太粒子 |
[32:20] | While the other relics often appeared as stones, | 其他古物大都是固体 |
[32:23] | the Aether is fluid and everchanging. | 以太粒子却是不停变化的流体 |
[32:26] | It changes matter into dark matter, | 它能将物体变成暗物质 |
[32:29] | it seeks out to host bodies, | 它寻找寄主寄生 |
[32:31] | drawing strength from their life force. | 并汲取寄主的生命力 |
[32:34] | Malekith sought to use the Aether’s power | 马勒基斯想利用以太的能量 |
[32:37] | to return the universe to one of darkness. | 让宇宙重归黑暗 |
[32:41] | But after eternities of blood shed, | 但历经了漫长的血战 |
[32:44] | my father Bor, finally triumphed, | 我父王包尔 终于取胜 |
[32:47] | ushering in the peace that lasted thousands of years. | 从此开启了数千年的和平 |
[32:52] | What happened? | 怎么个取胜法 |
[32:55] | He killed them all. | 他消灭了黑暗精灵 |
[32:57] | Are you certain? | 您确定吗 |
[32:59] | The Aether was said to have been destroyed with them | 传说以太粒子跟他们一同被摧毁 |
[33:01] | and yet here it is. | 但如今却又出现 |
[33:04] | The Dark Elves are dead. | 黑暗精灵已经灭绝 |
[33:07] | Does your book happen to mention how to get it out of me? | 书上提到怎么把它从我身体里取出来吗 |
[33:11] | No, it does not. | 没有 |
[33:24] | The worlds are nealy aligned. | 天体汇聚即将形成 |
[33:32] | You will be the last of the Kursed. | 你将是最后一个诅咒战士 |
[33:35] | Let my life be sacrificed. | 我愿牺牲自己 |
[33:37] | It is no less than our people did, | 就像我们的人民 |
[33:40] | or you have done. | 和你那样 |
[33:50] | You will become darkness, | 你将成为黑暗 |
[33:53] | cursed to this existence until it consumes you. | 并维持这一形态 直到它耗尽你的生命 |
[34:02] | Until then, no power our enemies possess can stop you. | 在那之前 我们的敌人将不是你的对手 |
[34:09] | I will tear down their defenses | 我将摧毁他们的防线 |
[34:12] | and ensure your return to a universe reborn. | 让你回到一个崭新的宇宙中 |
[34:38] | Acting as caretakers to these scoundrels is beneath us. | 看管这些无赖真是有失我们的身份 |
[34:41] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[34:42] | If they were beneath you my rotund friend, | 如果他们压在了你的身下 我壮硕的朋友 |
[34:44] | they’d all be dead. | 他们肯定要没命了 |
[35:00] | Keep in line. | 不要出列 |
[35:02] | Move it! | 往前走 |
[35:03] | Odin continues to bring me new friends. | 奥丁总给我送新朋友来 |
[35:07] | How thoughtful. | 真周到啊 |
[35:10] | The books I sent, do they not interest you? | 我送来的书 你不喜欢吗 |
[35:14] | Is that how I’m to wile away eternity, reading? | 我就这么打发余生吗 读书 |
[35:17] | I’ve done everything in my power to make you comfortable, Loki. | 我已经尽力让你过得舒坦些 洛基 |
[35:20] | Have you? | 是嘛 |
[35:22] | Does Odin share your concern? | 奥丁也会操这份心吗 |
[35:26] | Does Thor? | 托尔呢 |
[35:27] | It must be so inconvenient them asking after me day and night. | 他们如此日夜挂念我 一定很操劳啊 |
[35:31] | You know full well it was your actions that brought you here. | 你很清楚 你落得这个下场完全是咎由自取 |
[35:34] | My actions. | 咎由自取 |
[35:36] | I was merely giving truth to the lie | 你们一直骗我说我生来就该为王 |
[35:38] | that I’ve been fed my entire life, | 我不过是将这个谎言 |
[35:40] | that I was born to be a king. | 变成了现实 |
[35:41] | A king? | 为王 |
[35:43] | A true king admits his faults. | 真正的国王会承认错误 |
[35:45] | What of the lives you took on Earth? | 你在地球大开杀戒要怎么说 |
[35:47] | A mere handful compared to the number Odin has taken himself. | 跟奥丁杀过的人相比简直九牛一毛 |
[35:51] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[35:51] | He’s not my father! | 他不是我父亲 |
[35:56] | Then am I not your mother? | 那我也不是你母亲吗 |
[36:03] | You’re not. | 不是 |
[36:10] | You’re always so perceptive about everyone but yourself. | 你总能看透一切 却看不透自己 |
[36:29] | When you came for me, you knew I was in trouble. | 你去找我的时候就知道我有麻烦了吗 |
[36:33] | When Heimdall had lost sight of you, you were no longer on Earth. | 海姆达尔看不到你时 你就不在地球上了 |
[36:36] | Well, how’s that possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[36:37] | I believe you were and you weren’t. | 我认为你既在又不在 |
[36:40] | The Nine Realms travel within Yggdrasil, | 九大王国在世界树中游走 |
[36:43] | orbiting Midgard in much the way your planet orbits the sun. | 像地球环绕太阳那样环绕米德加德 |
[36:46] | And every five thousand years the worlds align perfectly, | 每五千年 这些王国列成一条直线 |
[36:50] | and we call this the Convergence. | 我们称之为天体汇聚 |
[36:55] | During this time the boarders between worlds become blurred. | 在此期间 各王国间的界线会变得模糊 |
[36:59] | It’s possible you found one of these points. | 你可能就是找到了这样一个模糊点 |
[37:04] | We are lucky that it remained open. | 那个点没有关闭真是走运 |
[37:06] | Once the worlds pass out of alignment, | 一旦各王国偏离汇聚直线 |
[37:12] | the connection is lost. | 与彼此的连接就会中断 |
[37:27] | I liked the way you explained things. | 我喜欢你解释的方式 |
[37:31] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[37:33] | I’ll find a way to save you, Jane. | 我会想办法救你的 简 |
[37:34] | Your father said there was… | 你父亲说没办法… |
[37:36] | My father doesn’t know everything. | 我父亲也并非无所不知 |
[37:38] | Don’t let him hear you say that. | 可别让他听见你说这话 |
[37:42] | Jane Foster, please meet Frigga, | 简·福斯特 这位是弗丽嘉 |
[37:44] | Queen of Asgard, my mother. | 阿斯加德的王后 我母亲 |
[38:40] | Move! | 快走 |
[39:27] | To the dungeons! | 快去地牢 |
[39:30] | Come on! | 快走 |
[39:54] | You might want to take the stairs to the left. | 走左边的楼梯吧 |
[40:07] | The prisons. | 是监狱 |
[40:09] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[40:09] | Go, I will look after her. | 去吧 我会照顾她 |
[40:24] | It is as if they resented being imprisoned. | 他们简直像是讨厌被囚禁 |
[40:30] | There’s no pleasing some creatures. | 有些家伙就是不知足 |
[40:40] | Return to your cells, no further harm will come to you. | 回牢房去 事后概不追究 |
[40:42] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[40:45] | Very well, you do not have my word. | 好吧 我收回 |
[40:58] | Send a squadron to the weapons vault, | 派一队人去武器库 |
[41:00] | defend it at all costs. Secure the dungeon. | 不惜一切代价保卫那里 守住地牢 |
[41:03] | Odin. | 奥丁 |
[41:04] | Frigga. | 弗丽嘉 |
[41:05] | Go! | 去啊 |
[41:07] | It’s a skirmish, nothing to fear. | 就是点小乱子 不用担心 |
[41:10] | You’ve never been a very good liar. | 你一向不会撒谎 |
[41:12] | Take her to you chambers, I’ll come for you when it’s safe. | 带她去你房里 等安全了我会去找你 |
[41:15] | You take care. | 你小心 |
[41:17] | Despite all I have survived, | 历经了多少风风雨雨 |
[41:19] | my queen still worries over me. | 我的王后还是会担心我 |
[41:22] | It’s only because I worry over you that you have survived. | 就是因为我担心 你才能逢凶化吉 |
[41:27] | Listen to me now, | 听好了 |
[41:28] | I need you to do everything I ask and no questions. | 你要完全照我说的做 不许多问 |
[41:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[46:42] | The throne of Asgard is destroyed! To the king! | 阿斯加德的王座被毁了 去保护国王 |
[47:01] | Frigga. | 弗丽嘉 |
[47:11] | Stand down, creature. | 退下 怪物 |
[47:14] | And you may still survive this. | 我尚可饶你一命 |
[47:15] | I have survive worse, woman. | 我命大得很呢 女人 |
[47:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:21] | I am Malekith. | 我是马勒基斯 |
[47:23] | And I would have what is mine. | 我要拿回我的东西 |
[47:56] | You have taken something, child. | 你拿走了一样东西 孩子 |
[48:00] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[48:15] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[48:20] | Where is the Aether. | 以太粒子在哪 |
[48:22] | I’ll never tell you. | 我绝不会告诉你 |
[48:25] | I believe you. | 这我相信 |
[48:29] | No. | 不 |
[51:57] | The universe rotates on a five thousand years cycle. | 宇宙五千年一个循环 |
[51:59] | 地球 (米德加德) | |
[52:00] | And once a cycle, all the worlds align. | 每轮循环中会有一次 各个世界排列成直线 |
[52:03] | Imagine… imagine that this is our world, | 把这个想象成我们的世界 |
[52:07] | oh, thank you, | 谢谢 |
[52:08] | and this is another world, | 这是另一个世界 |
[52:09] | normally, they’re seperate. | 一般来说 他们彼此分开 |
[52:11] | But during the Alignment, | 但世界汇聚时 |
[52:13] | everything is connected, | 一切都彼此相连 |
[52:15] | all nine realms. All nine realms are passing through each other, | 九大王国都在穿过彼此 |
[52:19] | and gravity, light, and even matter | 重力 光 甚至物质 |
[52:22] | is crushing from one world to the other. | 都会从一个世界挤进另一个世界 |
[52:26] | But if this happens to us now, the result could be cataclysmic. | 如果这一切现在发生 后果将是毁灭性的 |
[52:31] | My gravimetric-spikes can stablize | 我的重力测量仪能稳定 |
[52:33] | the focus point of the Convergance. | 天体汇聚的界点 |
[52:36] | This time, the Alignment | 这样 其他世界 |
[52:38] | and all the other worlds would just pass us by. | 和他们的纵列就会跟我们擦肩而过 |
[52:41] | It’s beautiful. | 太妙了 |
[52:44] | Simple. | 也很简单 |
[52:45] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[52:50] | Yeah, can I have my shoe back? | 有 能把我的鞋还给我吗 |
[53:01] | Heal. You will need your strength to reclaim the Aether. | 恢复吧 夺回以太粒子 你需要力气 |
[53:06] | And when you wake, we will kill them all. | 等你醒来 我们去把他们赶尽杀绝 |
[53:46] | Jane Foster? | 简·福斯特 |
[53:48] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们来 |
[53:52] | We are still unable to restore the palace shields. | 我们依然无法恢复王宫的屏障 |
[53:55] | Our artillery cannot detect them, | 我们的大炮探测不到他们 |
[53:57] | even Heimdall cannot see them. | 海姆达尔都看不到他们 |
[54:02] | My king, | 陛下 |
[54:04] | we’re all but defenseless. | 我们完全失去了防御能力 |
[54:08] | She’s your prisoner now? | 你把她囚禁起来了 |
[54:12] | Leave us. | 都退下 |
[54:22] | I do not wish to fight with you. | 我不想跟你争论 |
[54:25] | Nor I with you. | 我也不想跟您争论 |
[54:27] | But I intended to pursue Malekith. | 但我想去追击马勒基斯 |
[54:29] | We possess the Aether. | 以太粒子在我们手上 |
[54:31] | Malekith will come to us. | 马勒基斯会送上门来 |
[54:32] | Yes, and he will destroy us. | 没错 他会摧毁我们 |
[54:34] | You overestimate the power of these creatures. | 你高估了这些怪物 |
[54:37] | No, I value our people’s lives. | 不 我只是珍惜我们人民的生命 |
[54:39] | I’ll take Jane to the Dark World, | 我带简去黑暗世界 |
[54:41] | and draw the enemies away from Asgard. | 将敌人从阿斯加德引开 |
[54:43] | When Malekith pulls the Aether from Jane, | 马勒基斯把以太粒子从简身体里取出时 |
[54:45] | it would be exposed and vulnerable. | 它会暴露在外 不堪一击 |
[54:47] | And I would destroy it and him. | 我到时就把他们一同消灭 |
[54:51] | If you fail, | 你这是冒险 |
[54:53] | you risk this weapon falling into the hands of our enemie. | 一旦失败 武器就会落入敌手 |
[54:56] | The risk is far greater if we do nothing. | 如果我们坐以待毙只会更危险 |
[54:59] | His ships could be over our heads right now, | 他的舰队可能此刻就在我们头上盘旋 |
[55:01] | we would never even know. | 我们根本无从知道 |
[55:02] | If and when he comes, | 等他来了 |
[55:04] | his men will fall on ten thousand Asgardian blades. | 他的手下会败在数万阿斯加德士兵的兵刃下 |
[55:07] | And how many our men should fall on theirs? | 那我们又要牺牲多少人呢 |
[55:09] | As many as I need it. | 牺牲多少都在所不惜 |
[55:20] | We will fight | 我们会坚持战斗 |
[55:24] | till the last Asgardian breath, | 坚持到最后一个阿斯加德人 |
[55:28] | till the last drop of Asgardian blood. | 坚持到阿斯加德人鲜血流尽 |
[55:33] | Then how are you different from Malekith? | 那您跟马勒基斯又有何区别 |
[55:39] | The different, my son, is that I will win. | 我的儿子 区别在于 我终将胜利 |
[55:56] | Jane isn’t calling me back. | 简不回我电话 |
[55:57] | Erik isn’t calling me Back. | 艾瑞克不回我电话 |
[55:59] | Stupid S.H.I.E.L.D isn’t calling me back. | 神盾局也不回我电话 |
[56:01] | What’s S.H.I.E.L.D? | 神盾局是什么 |
[56:02] | It’s a secret. | 是秘密 |
[56:03] | Hi, Erik, it’s Darcy again. | 艾瑞克 又是达西 |
[56:05] | Thor came back, | 托尔回来了 |
[56:06] | he took Jane to Asgard. | 他把简带去了阿斯加德 |
[56:08] | And I’m not sure what I’m suppose to do. | 我也不知道该怎么办才好 |
[56:12] | Something else went missing this week, | 这周还有人丢了点什么 |
[56:13] | when astrophysicist Dr. Erik Selvig | 天体物理学家 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士 |
[56:17] | notable for his involvement in the alien invasion | 因卷入纽约外星人入侵事件 |
[56:19] | of New York. | 而为人所知 |
[56:20] | – Stripped nude… – Darcy, you really need to look at this. | -裸奔在… -达西 你得看看这个 |
[56:25] | Your friend Erik, | 你的朋友艾瑞克 |
[56:26] | what was his last name again? | 他姓什么来着 |
[56:29] | …and began shouting at visitors to the historic site. | 并对该历史景点的游客大吼大叫 |
[56:32] | He was later taken into police custody | 随后他被警方拘留 |
[56:35] | for psychiatric evaluation. | 以待精神鉴定 |
[56:37] | The police is still refusing to confirm… | 警方仍然不肯证实… |
[56:50] | You were not at Odin’s war council. | 你没去参加奥丁的军事会议 |
[56:52] | The Bifrost is closed by your father’s orders. | 你父王下令关闭彩虹桥 |
[56:55] | No one was to come, or to go. | 任何人不得进出阿斯加德 |
[56:59] | We face an enemy that is invisible even to me, | 连我都看不见敌人 |
[57:02] | what use | 那么 |
[57:04] | is a guardian such as that. | 我这个守卫还有何用 |
[57:07] | Malekith will return. You know this. | 马勒基斯还会回来的 这你很清楚 |
[57:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[57:14] | I cannot overrule my king’s wishes. | 我不能违抗国王的命令 |
[57:17] | Not even for you. | 即便是为你 |
[57:18] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没有这个意思 |
[57:20] | The realms need their All-father strong and unchallenged, | 九大王国需要一个坚强 服众的众神之父 |
[57:22] | whether he is or not. | 不论情况是否如此 |
[57:25] | But he’s binded Heimdall, | 但他看不清现实 海姆达尔 |
[57:27] | by hatred and by grief. | 仇恨和悲伤蒙蔽了他 |
[57:29] | As are we all. | 我们不都是吗 |
[57:30] | I see clearly enough. | 我看得很清楚 |
[57:32] | The risks are to great. | 风险太大了 |
[57:34] | Everything we do from here on is a risk. | 从现在起 我们走的每一步都有风险 |
[57:36] | There is no other way. | 我们别无选择 |
[57:42] | What do you require of me. | 你要我怎么做 |
[57:45] | What I’m about to ask you is treason of the highest order. | 我要你们做的事 是最严重的叛国罪 |
[57:48] | Success will bring us exile, | 即便成功 我们也将被流放 |
[57:50] | and failure shall mean our death. | 而失败则必死无疑 |
[57:55] | Malekith knew the Aether was here. | 马勒基斯知道以太粒子在这儿 |
[57:58] | He can sense its power. | 他能感应它的能量 |
[58:00] | If we do nothing, he’ll come for it again, | 如果不采取行动 他会再次攻来 |
[58:02] | but this time, lay waste to all of Asgard. | 但这次 他们将彻底摧毁阿斯加德 |
[58:07] | We must move Jane off world. | 我们得带简离开这儿 |
[58:10] | The Bifrost has been shut down, | 彩虹桥已经关闭 |
[58:11] | and the Tesseract locked away in the vault. | 宇宙魔方也锁在地下室里 |
[58:14] | There are other path off Asgard, | 离开阿斯加德还有其他途径 |
[58:16] | ways known only to a few. | 了解这些途径的人为数不多 |
[58:18] | One actually. | 准确说只有一个 |
[58:22] | No. | 不会吧 |
[58:28] | Thor. | 托尔 |
[58:30] | After all this time, | 都这么久了 |
[58:31] | and now you come to visit me, | 你现在来看我 |
[58:35] | why? | 来干什么 |
[58:38] | Have you come to gloat? | 幸灾乐祸吗 |
[58:40] | To mock? | 嘲笑我 |
[58:41] | Loki enough. | 洛基 够了 |
[58:43] | No more illusions. | 别再用幻象了 |
[58:52] | Now you see me brother. | 现在你看到我了 哥哥 |
[59:02] | Did she suffer? | 她走得痛苦吗 |
[59:04] | I did not come here to share our grief. | 我不是来跟你一同哀悼母亲的 |
[59:07] | Instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament. | 我是来给你机会得到一样更好的东西 |
[59:11] | Go on. | 说 |
[59:13] | I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. | 我知道你跟我一样想复仇 |
[59:16] | You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you. | 你帮我逃出阿斯加德 我就给你机会 |
[59:19] | Vengeance. | 让你复仇 |
[59:20] | And afterwards this cell. | 然后再回这儿来 |
[59:29] | You must be truely desperate to come to me for help. | 你一定是走投无路了 才会来找我帮忙 |
[59:36] | What makes you think you can trust me. | 你凭什么觉得你能信任我 |
[59:37] | I don’t. | 我不信任 |
[59:41] | Mother did. | 母亲信任你 |
[59:43] | But you should know that when we fought each other in the past, | 但你要知道 过去我们交手的时候 |
[59:47] | I did so with a glimpse of hope | 我仍然抱有一丝希望 |
[59:48] | that my brother was still in there somewhere. | 相信我弟弟还没完全消失 |
[59:51] | That hope is no longer exist to protect you. | 这一丝希望已经幻灭 不能再保护你了 |
[59:55] | You betray me, and I will kill you. | 你敢背叛我 我就杀了你 |
[1:00:04] | When do we start? | 什么时候出发 |
[1:00:05] | He will betray you. | 他肯定会背叛你的 |
[1:00:07] | He will try. | 让他试试看 |
[1:00:13] | This is so unlike you, brother. | 这太不像你了 哥哥 |
[1:00:16] | So clandestine. | 这样秘密行动 |
[1:00:18] | Are you sure you wouldn’t rather just punch your way out. | 你真的不想靠蛮力打出一条血路出去吗 |
[1:00:21] | If you keep speaking I just might. | 你再不闭嘴我就要动手了 |
[1:00:23] | Fine, as you wish, | 好吧 听你的 |
[1:00:25] | I’m not even here. | 我都不在这儿 |
[1:00:27] | Is this better? | 这样好点了吧 |
[1:00:29] | It’s better company at least. | 比你本人强多了 |
[1:00:32] | Still, we could be less conspicuous. | 不过 我们还可以再低调点 |
[1:00:37] | Umm, brother, | 哥哥 |
[1:00:38] | you look ravishing. | 你可真美 |
[1:00:42] | It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form. | 就算变成这样 我照样能让你死得很惨 |
[1:00:44] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:00:46] | Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, | 或许你想要你新结交的小伙伴 |
[1:00:48] | given that you seem to like them so much. | 毕竟你似乎很喜欢他们 |
[1:00:50] | Oh this is much better. | 这样好多了呢 |
[1:00:54] | The costume is bit much. | 服装不太合身 |
[1:00:55] | So tight. | 太紧了 |
[1:00:56] | But the confidence, | 但那股自信 |
[1:00:58] | I can feel the righteousness surging. | 我能感到正义在我身体里涌动 |
[1:01:01] | Hey, do you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth? | 想跟我畅谈一下真理吗 |
[1:01:04] | Patriotism? | 爱国主义 |
[1:01:05] | God bless America… | 天佑美国… |
[1:01:08] | What? | 干什么 |
[1:01:14] | You could at least furnish me with a weapon. | 你至少也该给我件武器啊 |
[1:01:17] | My dagger, something. | 我的匕首什么的 |
[1:01:24] | At last, | 这才对嘛 |
[1:01:26] | a little common sense. | 总算讲点理了 |
[1:01:33] | And I thought you like tricks. | 你不就喜欢小戏法吗 |
[1:01:36] | Well, what then? | 然后呢 |
[1:01:38] | Your lovely mortal is been guarded by a legion of Einherjar | 你心爱的凡人被一整队英灵战士看守着 |
[1:01:40] | who will see you coming from miles away. | 他们大老远就能看到你 |
[1:01:42] | I won’t be the one who comes for her. | 去接她的不是我 |
[1:01:52] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[1:01:56] | Good, let’s go. | 那正好 我们走 |
[1:02:04] | You’re… | 是你… |
[1:02:04] | I’m Loki, you may have heard of me. | 我是洛基 你可能听说过我 |
[1:02:07] | That was for New York. | 这一掌是为了纽约 |
[1:02:09] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[1:02:11] | And what of the All-Father? | 那众神之父呢 |
[1:02:13] | It is my sworn duty to notify him of crimes against the throne. | 我曾立誓向他通报一切叛国罪行 |
[1:02:17] | You called me here | 你要我过来 |
[1:02:19] | on urgent matter. | 说是有紧急情况 |
[1:02:22] | What is it? | 是什么事 |
[1:02:23] | Treason, my lord. | 有人叛国犯上 陛下 |
[1:02:24] | Whose? | 是谁 |
[1:02:27] | Mine. | 我 |
[1:02:29] | My king, | 陛下 |
[1:02:30] | the mortal has been taken. | 那个凡人被劫走了 |
[1:02:36] | Stop Thor, | 阻止托尔 |
[1:02:37] | by any means necessary. | 不惜一切代价 |
[1:02:42] | There they are! Take them. | 他们在那儿 抓住他们 |
[1:02:44] | On my command. | 听我命令 |
[1:02:45] | I’ll hold them off. Take her. | 我拖住他们 带她走 |
[1:02:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:02:52] | Betray him, | 你敢背叛他 |
[1:02:53] | and I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[1:02:56] | It’s good to see you, too, Sif. | 我也很高兴见到你 希芙 |
[1:03:05] | Assuming you can get Loki’s help and you can free this mortal, | 就算洛基肯帮你 你也救出了那个凡人 |
[1:03:09] | what good would it do? | 又有什么用啊 |
[1:03:11] | We’d all be dead the minute we step one foot outside the palace. | 我们踏出宫殿一步 就必死无疑 |
[1:03:14] | That, my friend, is why we won’t be leaving by foot. | 所以 我的朋友 我们不会步行离开 |
[1:03:21] | I will give you as much time as I can. | 我尽量帮你拖延时间 |
[1:03:23] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[1:03:29] | If you even think of betraying him. | 你胆敢打背叛他的主意 |
[1:03:32] | You’ll kill me? | 你就杀了我吗 |
[1:03:34] | Evidently there will be a line. | 看来你得排队了 |
[1:03:51] | I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing. | 你不是说你会驾驶这东西吗 |
[1:03:54] | I said “How hard could it be”. | 我是说这能有多难 |
[1:03:59] | They’re on the ship. | 他们在飞船上 |
[1:04:01] | Get to the ship. | 拦住飞船 |
[1:04:06] | Well, whatever you’re doing brother, I suggest you do it faster. | 不管你在做什么 哥哥 你得快点了 |
[1:04:08] | Shut up, Loki. | 闭嘴 洛基 |
[1:04:12] | You must have missed something. | 你肯定漏掉什么了 |
[1:04:13] | No, I didn’t, I’m pressing every button on this thing. | 我没有 我把这上面的按钮都按遍了 |
[1:04:16] | No. Don’t hit it, just press it gently. | 别用力那么猛 轻轻按 |
[1:04:17] | I am pressing it gently, it’s not working. | 我在轻轻按了 不好使 |
[1:04:27] | Get him! Get him! | 擒住他 拿下他 |
[1:04:58] | I think you missed a column. | 还有根柱子没撞到呢 |
[1:04:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:05:07] | Look, why don’t you let me take over, | 你为什么不让我来呢 |
[1:05:08] | I’m clearly the best pilot. | 我的驾驶技术显然更好 |
[1:05:10] | Is that right? | 是嘛 |
[1:05:11] | Well, out of the two of us, which one can actually fly? | 我们两个人中 谁才是会飞的那个 |
[1:05:24] | Oh dear, is she dead? | 天啊 她死了吗 |
[1:05:26] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:05:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:05:36] | Not a word. | 别多嘴 |
[1:05:39] | Now they’re following us. | 他们跟上来了 |
[1:05:46] | Now they’re firing at us. | 他们开火了 |
[1:05:47] | Yeah, thank you for the commentary Loki, | 多谢你的解说 洛基 |
[1:05:48] | it’s not at all distracting. | 完全不会让人分心 |
[1:05:54] | Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather. | 干得漂亮 你把你爷爷的头砍下来了 |
[1:06:08] | You know this is wonderful, | 这真是太棒了 |
[1:06:10] | this is a tremendous idea. | 这主意真是了不起 |
[1:06:12] | Let’s steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe, | 我们去把宇宙中最大最显眼的飞船偷来 |
[1:06:16] | and escape in that. | 乘着它逃跑 |
[1:06:17] | Flying around the city, | 驾着它满城乱飞 |
[1:06:18] | smashing into everything in sight, so everyone can see us. | 看见什么撞什么 让大家都看见我们 |
[1:06:21] | It’s brilliant, Thor. | 太聪明了 托尔 |
[1:06:22] | It’s truly brilliant. | 真有你的 |
[1:06:37] | I see your time in the dungeons | 在牢里关了那么久 |
[1:06:38] | has make you no less graceful, Loki. | 你还是这么优雅啊 洛基 |
[1:06:46] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[1:06:49] | I’m impressed. | 挺厉害啊 |
[1:06:50] | I’m glad you’re pleased. | 你满意我很高兴 |
[1:06:51] | Now do as you promised. | 遵守你的承诺吧 |
[1:06:53] | And take us to your secret pathway. | 带我们去你的秘密通道 |
[1:07:18] | Fandral. | 范达尔 |
[1:07:19] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:07:23] | For Asgard. | 为了阿斯加德 |
[1:07:29] | Nothing personal, boys. | 别往心里去啊 伙计们 |
[1:07:46] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[1:07:48] | If it were easy, | 如果那么容易 |
[1:07:49] | everyone would do it. | 谁都能做到了 |
[1:07:51] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:07:52] | Possibly. | 或许吧 |
[1:08:09] | Ta-da. | 胜利到达 |
[1:08:16] | We must strike now. | 我们得马上出击 |
[1:08:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:22] | Asgard is meaningless. | 不必去阿斯加德了 |
[1:08:33] | The Aether has found its way home. | 以太自己送上门了 |
[1:08:50] | What I could do with the power that flows through those veins. | 那能量要是给我 我能做多少事啊 |
[1:08:54] | It would consume you. | 你会被吞噬的 |
[1:08:58] | She’s holding up all right | 她不就没事 |
[1:09:00] | For now. | 暂时没事 |
[1:09:01] | She’s strong in ways you’d never even know. | 她拥有的力量你无法理解 |
[1:09:04] | Say goodbye. | 道别吧 |
[1:09:06] | Not this day. | 不会是今天 |
[1:09:07] | This day, the next, | 今天 明天 |
[1:09:09] | a hundred years, is nothing, | 一百年 算什么 |
[1:09:12] | it’s a heartbeat. | 弹指一挥间而已 |
[1:09:14] | You’ll never be ready. | 你永远放不开手 |
[1:09:16] | The only woman whose love you’ve prized will be snatched from you. | 你唯一珍视的挚爱终将被岁月夺去 |
[1:09:19] | And will that satisfy you. | 那样你就满足了吗 |
[1:09:21] | Satisfaction is not in my nature. | 我永远不会满足 |
[1:09:22] | Surrender is not in mine. | 我永远不会放弃 |
[1:09:25] | Son of Odin. | 果然是奥丁之子 |
[1:09:27] | No, not just of Odin. | 我不只是奥丁的儿子 |
[1:09:29] | You think you alone were loved of Mother? | 你以为母亲只爱你吗 |
[1:09:32] | You had her tricks but I had her trust. | 她把诡计教给了你 但把信任交给了我 |
[1:09:34] | Trust? | 信任 |
[1:09:36] | Was that her last expression? | 那是她的遗言吗 |
[1:09:38] | Trust? | 她信任你 |
[1:09:39] | When you let her die? | 你却眼睁睁看她遇害 |
[1:09:41] | What help were you in your cell? | 你在地牢里出手相救了吗 |
[1:09:42] | Who put me there? | 谁把我关进去的 |
[1:09:44] | Who put me there? | 谁把我关进去的 |
[1:09:45] | You know damn well. You know damn well who. | 你心里清楚 你心里清楚是谁 |
[1:09:55] | She wouldn’t want us to fight. | 她不会希望我们兄弟相争 |
[1:09:59] | Well, she wouldn’t exactly be shocked. | 她都见怪不怪了吧 |
[1:10:06] | I wish I can trust you. | 真希望我能相信你 |
[1:10:23] | Trust my rage. | 相信我的怒火吧 |
[1:10:31] | You’ll have to sign for your fathers’ belongings Mr. Selvig. | 塞尔维格先生 请签收您父亲的物品 |
[1:10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:36] | Oh, yeah. | 啊对 |
[1:10:38] | My father Dr. Erik Selvig. | 我父亲 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士 |
[1:10:42] | One man’s leather wallet, brown, | 一个棕色男士钱包 |
[1:10:45] | one keyring, three keys, | 一串钥匙 共三把 |
[1:10:48] | prescription medicine, | 处方药 |
[1:10:50] | various. | 若干 |
[1:10:54] | – And, – Erik. | -还有 -艾瑞克 |
[1:10:57] | – These. – Yeah, those. | -这些 -对 这些 |
[1:11:00] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:11:03] | Erik. | 艾瑞克 |
[1:11:07] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:11:08] | It’s…Darcy. | 我是达西 |
[1:11:10] | Darcy. | 达西 |
[1:11:13] | So good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:11:14] | I miss you too. | 我也挺想你 |
[1:11:16] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:11:17] | You were naked on TV. | 你在电视上裸奔了 |
[1:11:19] | Okay, it’s time to go, lots to do. | 好了 该走了 还有事要做 |
[1:11:24] | Getting weird now. | 越来越尴尬了 |
[1:11:28] | I should not be left in charge of stuff like this, | 怎么能让我管这些事 |
[1:11:30] | I don’t get paid enough. | 又没人给我那么多钱 |
[1:11:32] | I don’t get paid period. | 是根本没人给我钱 |
[1:11:34] | I’m Ian, by the way, Darcy’s inter. | 那个 我叫伊恩 达西的实习生 |
[1:11:37] | Yeah, I don’t get paid either. | 也没人给我钱 |
[1:11:40] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:11:42] | I’ve had a god in my brain. | 我脑子里进去过个神 |
[1:11:45] | I don’t recommend it. | 这滋味可不好受了 |
[1:11:48] | Dr. Selvig, sir, your gear is beeping. | 塞尔维格博士 这设备响了 |
[1:11:50] | It’s happening. | 果然开始了 |
[1:11:51] | It’s sooner than I calculate. | 比我计算得还早 |
[1:11:53] | Wait what’s happening? | 什么开始了 |
[1:11:58] | Birds? | 鸟吗 |
[1:11:59] | Birds are happening? | 鸟儿开始了 |
[1:12:01] | It’s starling. It’s called the murmuration. | 那是一群欧椋鸟 |
[1:12:03] | My dad, he used to take me bird watching as a kid. | 小时候我爸常带我去观鸟 |
[1:12:06] | Nerd. | 呆子 |
[1:12:07] | Look. | 看 |
[1:12:12] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[1:12:27] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[1:12:30] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[1:12:31] | There’s nothing more reassuring than realize | 发现这世界比我还疯狂 |
[1:12:33] | that the world is crazier than you are. | 我倍感安心 |
[1:12:37] | Take me to Jane’s lab. | 带我去简的实验室 |
[1:12:52] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:13:00] | Malekith. | 马勒基斯 |
[1:13:24] | All right, are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:13:26] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[1:13:41] | You know this plan of yours is gonna get us killed. | 你这破计划得把咱俩都害死 |
[1:13:43] | Yeah, possibly. | 或许吧 |
[1:13:48] | You still don’t trust me, brother? | 你还不相信我吗 哥哥 |
[1:13:51] | Would you? | 你会相信你吗 |
[1:14:02] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不会 |
[1:14:07] | Thor. | 托尔 |
[1:14:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:20] | You really think I cared about Frigga. | 你真以为我在乎弗丽嘉 |
[1:14:23] | About any of you. | 在乎你们任何人吗 |
[1:14:28] | All I ever wanted | 我只渴望 |
[1:14:30] | was you and Odin | 看到你和奥丁 |
[1:14:31] | dead at my feet. | 死在我脚下 |
[1:14:45] | Malekith. | 马勒基斯 |
[1:14:48] | I am Loki of Jotunheim. | 我是约顿海姆的洛基 |
[1:14:50] | And I bring you a gift. | 我给你送来了大礼 |
[1:14:54] | I ask only one thing in return. | 我要的回报很简单 |
[1:14:56] | A good seat from which to watch Asgard burned. | 让我看着阿斯加德化为灰烬 |
[1:15:00] | He is an enemy of Asgard. | 他是阿斯加德的敌人 |
[1:15:03] | He was a prisoner in their dungeons. | 他也被关在他们的地牢里 |
[1:15:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:16:19] | Loki, now! | 洛基 快 |
[1:19:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:46] | See you in hell, monster. | 我们地狱见 怪物 |
[1:20:07] | No, no, no, no… | 不不不不 |
[1:20:11] | – You fool, you didn’t listen. – I know. | -你真傻 怎么不听我的 -我知道 |
[1:20:15] | I’m a fool. | 我真傻 |
[1:20:17] | – I’m a fool. – Stay with me. Okay? | -我真傻 -挺住 |
[1:20:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:20:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:20:29] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:20:30] | I’ll tell father what you did here today. | 你的英勇我会禀告父王 |
[1:20:37] | I didn’t do it for him. | 我不是为了他 |
[1:20:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:45] | He’s going to unleash it. | 他要释放以太 |
[1:21:47] | No just on Asgard or on a stars. | 不只是在阿斯加德或是哪个星球 |
[1:21:49] | Malekith is gonna destroy everything. | 马勒基斯要毁灭一切 |
[1:21:52] | How? | 怎么毁灭 |
[1:21:54] | Jane, how? | 简 怎么毁灭 |
[1:21:56] | I saw him on Earth. Why would he go to Earth? | 我看到他在地球上 他去那儿干什么 |
[1:22:00] | The Convergence. | 天体汇聚 |
[1:22:01] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:22:02] | None of this would have happened if I hadn’t found the Aether. | 我要是没发现以太 就不会走到这一步了 |
[1:22:06] | Then Malekith would’ve only possess that much sooner. | 马勒基斯只会更早得到以太 |
[1:22:09] | I only found it because I was looking for you. | 我是找你的时候发现了以太 |
[1:22:12] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:22:15] | Now we’re trapped here. | 结果困在这儿了 |
[1:22:24] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[1:22:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:22:27] | Hi, Jane, it’s Richard. | 简 是我 理查德 |
[1:22:29] | Richard? Where are you? | 理查德 你在哪 |
[1:22:30] | I’m still at the office, it’s…it’s been a crazy day here today. | 还在办公室里 今天忙疯了 |
[1:22:34] | Oh, my God, this is amazing. | 天哪 太神奇了 |
[1:22:35] | Is it? I quite enjoy our lunch. | 是吗 跟你共进午餐很开心 |
[1:22:37] | Despite never actually ordering anything. | 虽然什么都没点 |
[1:22:39] | How am I getting service here? | 这地方怎么有信号 |
[1:22:41] | Is it a bad time? Do you want me to try later? | 现在不方便吗 要不我过会儿再打 |
[1:22:43] | No, no, no… please, whatever you do, | 不不 无论如何 |
[1:22:45] | do not hang up the phone. | 千万别挂电话 |
[1:22:47] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[1:22:48] | I was just wondering if you want to try again. | 我就是想问你想不想再约一次 |
[1:22:51] | Uh, maybe dinner next time. | 一起共进晚餐吧 |
[1:22:52] | Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:22:54] | Just… stay on the phone, okay? | 别挂电话 好吗 |
[1:22:55] | Yeah, I will. | 好呀 |
[1:22:57] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:23:02] | Am I interrupting something? | 你在忙吗 |
[1:23:04] | No, no… nothing at all. | 没 没有 |
[1:23:06] | – Come on. – I’m losing you there, are you in tunnel? | -走吧 -我听不清 你在隧道里吗 |
[1:23:08] | What? Where are we going? | 怎么 这是去哪 |
[1:23:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:23:10] | Why are there so many shoes in here? | 这里怎么这么多鞋 |
[1:23:14] | I’ll just text her. | 还是发短信吧 |
[1:23:28] | So who’s Richard? | 理查德是谁 |
[1:23:29] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[1:23:39] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:23:41] | You can’t just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy. | 你怎么说走就走 全世界都疯了 |
[1:23:44] | All the stuff we saw is spreading. | 我们之前看到的异象到处都是了 |
[1:23:47] | Did you go to a party? | 你去参加派对了吗 |
[1:23:48] | Erik? | 艾瑞克 |
[1:23:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:23:51] | How wonderful. | 太好了 |
[1:23:55] | You’ve been to Asgard. | 你去阿斯加德了 |
[1:23:56] | Where are your pants? | 你的裤子呢 |
[1:23:57] | Oh, he says it helps him think. | 他说光着有助于思考 |
[1:23:59] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need everything you got on this, | 你的研究成果都给我 |
[1:24:01] | all the work you’ve been doing on gravimetric anomalies, | 所有针对重力异常的研究 |
[1:24:03] | – everything. – Okay. | -都给我 -好吧 |
[1:24:04] | Are you well, Erik? | 你还好吧 艾瑞克 |
[1:24:07] | Your brother’s not coming, is he? | 你弟弟不来吧 |
[1:24:10] | Loki is dead. | 洛基死了 |
[1:24:11] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:24:14] | I.. meant, I’m so sorry. | 那个 请节哀 |
[1:24:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:41] | Forgive me, my liege. | 打扰了 陛下 |
[1:24:44] | I’ve returned from the Dark World with news. | 我从黑暗世界带来了消息 |
[1:24:49] | Thor? | 托尔吗 |
[1:24:50] | There was no sign of Thor. | 没见到他 |
[1:24:53] | Or the weapon, but… | 也不见那个武器 但是 |
[1:24:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:25:01] | We found a body. | 发现了具尸体 |
[1:25:07] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[1:25:12] | Malekith is going to fire the Aether | 马勒基斯要在 |
[1:25:14] | at the spot where all the nine worlds are connecting. | 九大王国汇聚相连的地方发射以太 |
[1:25:16] | Amplifying the weapon’s impact. | 以增加以太的威力 |
[1:25:19] | For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. | 威力随连通的王国数的增加呈指数增长 |
[1:25:23] | The effect would be universal. | 足以波及整个宇宙 |
[1:25:26] | Yes, but the Alignment is only temperory, | 但汇聚只会维持很短的时间 |
[1:25:28] | he must be in exactly the right place at the right time. | 他必须分秒不差地赶到正确地点 |
[1:25:30] | Well, how do we know where that is? | 那正确地点是哪 |
[1:25:33] | We follow the directions. | 沿着路标走 |
[1:25:36] | This has happened before, thousands of years ago. | 几千年前汇聚也曾发生过 |
[1:25:39] | And the Ancients were there to see it. | 古人曾亲眼目睹 |
[1:25:42] | All the great constructions, | 那些了不起的古建筑工程 |
[1:25:44] | the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians. | 玛雅人 中国人 古埃及人 |
[1:25:47] | They made use of the gravitational affects of the Convergence. | 都曾利用汇聚对重力的影响 |
[1:25:50] | And they left us a map. | 这就是我们的地图 |
[1:25:52] | Stonehenge. | 巨石阵 |
[1:25:55] | Snowdon. Great Orme. | 斯诺登山 大奥姆岬 |
[1:25:57] | These are all coordinates. Taking us… | 以他们为坐标 就能找到 |
[1:26:01] | here. | 这里 |
[1:26:05] | Greenwich. | 格林威治 |
[1:26:06] | The walls between worlds will almost non-existing, | 九大王国之间的界限将几乎消失 |
[1:26:09] | physics is gonna go ballistic. | 物理学定律完全乱套 |
[1:26:10] | Increases and decreases of gravity, | 重力忽增忽减 |
[1:26:12] | spacial extrusions, | 空间挤压 |
[1:26:13] | the very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart. | 现实世界在那里支离破碎 |
[1:26:19] | I better get my pants. | 我还是穿上裤子吧 |
[1:26:23] | Focus, this is important. | 集中精神 这可重要了 |
[1:26:25] | We had to hammer them in all around the site, | 我们得先把仪器钉在周围 |
[1:26:26] | and then Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower. | 然后简和艾瑞克会在塔上启动 |
[1:26:29] | They’re taped together. | 都绑在一起了 |
[1:26:31] | Do you even know what these things do? | 你知道这仪器是干什么的吗 |
[1:26:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:26:36] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[1:26:45] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Right. | -快点 快点 -好吧 |
[1:27:00] | Holy | 我… |
[1:27:02] | shit. | 去 |
[1:28:20] | You needn’t have come so far Asgardian. | 何必跑这么远 阿斯加德人 |
[1:28:23] | Death would’ve come to you soon enough. | 死亡很快就要找上门了 |
[1:28:25] | Not by your hand. | 那也不是死在你手上 |
[1:28:27] | Your universe was never meant to be. | 你们的宇宙就不该存在 |
[1:28:30] | Your world, and your family will be extinguished. | 你的王国 你的家人将被彻底消灭 |
[1:28:37] | We’re running out of time. | 要没时间了 |
[1:28:39] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[1:28:40] | You sure this is gonna work. | 这真的能行吗 |
[1:28:41] | These devices were made to detect anomalies, not causing them. | 这仪器是用来检测异常的 而不是引发异常 |
[1:28:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:28:51] | Come on, Darcy. | 快点 达西 |
[1:29:03] | You know, with all that power, | 你有那么强的力量 |
[1:29:06] | I thought you’d hit harder. | 出手怎么这么轻 |
[1:29:32] | Done. | 好了 |
[1:29:41] | The Convergences will be in full effect in 7 minutes. | 天体汇聚将于7分钟后达到最佳状态 |
[1:29:43] | That just means we have to keep Malekith busy for 8. | 那我们得拖住马勒基斯8分钟 |
[1:29:52] | Okay, you might want to hold on to something. | 好了 你最好扶稳了 |
[1:30:00] | That is awesome. How did you do that? | 太厉害了 你怎么办到的 |
[1:30:03] | Well, gravitational fields interact with the weak spot between worlds… | 重力场与各王国之间的薄弱点相互作用 |
[1:30:06] | – creating… – Get the guy with the sword. | -产生了 -干掉拿剑的那个 |
[1:30:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:30:15] | What the hell just happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:30:18] | Move! | 快跑 |
[1:30:37] | What are you all doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[1:30:38] | You need to get out of here. Now. | 赶快出去啊 |
[1:30:40] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[1:30:41] | That’s Thor out there, | 那可是雷神 |
[1:30:42] | he’s waving his hammer around and everything. | 还拿着锤子挥来挥去 |
[1:32:03] | Confirming ship is hostile. | 请确认是否为敌方飞船 |
[1:32:05] | Confirmed, ship is hostile. | 确认为敌方飞船 |
[1:32:06] | You have permission to engage. | 可以开火 |
[1:32:08] | Roger, missiles locked. | 收到 导弹锁定 |
[1:32:11] | Missiles away. | 导弹已发射 |
[1:32:14] | Missiles off target. I repeat, target missed. | 导弹偏离目标 重复 偏离目标 |
[1:32:17] | I’m losing control. Mayday. Mayday. | 我失去控制了 求救 求救 |
[1:32:19] | Lost positive control. | 我失去控制了 |
[1:32:23] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:32:24] | The signal’s not connecting. | 信号连不上了 |
[1:32:28] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:32:30] | Come on. | 快跑 |
[1:33:13] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:33:14] | You save my life. | 你救了我 |
[1:33:19] | Yeah. I guess I did. | 是啊 没错 |
[1:33:30] | – Darcy? – Jane. | -达西 -简 |
[1:33:33] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[1:33:34] | Selvig. | 塞尔维格 |
[1:33:36] | Mew mew! | 飞锤 |
[1:33:40] | Mind the gap. | 注意站台间隙 |
[1:33:44] | How do I get to Greenwich? | 怎么去格林威治 |
[1:33:47] | Take this train, three stops. | 上车 坐三站 |
[1:33:50] | Mind the gap. | 注意站台间隙 |
[1:33:55] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:34:35] | We’re out of time. | 没时间了 |
[1:34:36] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:34:37] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:35:05] | Thor. | 托尔 |
[1:35:07] | We’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[1:35:09] | The Convergence is at its peak. | 天体汇聚已达最佳状态 |
[1:35:12] | Can those things stop him? | 这东西能阻止他吗 |
[1:35:14] | Not from here. | 在这儿不行 |
[1:35:15] | We can’t get close enough. | 我们没法接近他 |
[1:35:19] | I can. | 我能 |
[1:35:45] | Malekith. | 马勒基斯 |
[1:35:54] | Darkness returns, Asgardian. | 黑暗回来了 阿斯加德人 |
[1:35:57] | Have you come to witness the end of the universe? | 你是来看宇宙湮灭的吗 |
[1:36:00] | I’ve come to accept your surrender. | 我是来受降的 |
[1:36:22] | You think you can stop this? | 你觉得你能阻止吗 |
[1:36:25] | The Aether cannot be destroyed. | 以太是不可摧毁的 |
[1:36:28] | But you can. | 但你不是 |
[1:37:15] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[1:37:17] | No. | 不要 |
[1:37:28] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:37:59] | Everybody okay? | 大家还好吧 |
[1:38:45] | He’s gonna come back. | 他会回来的 |
[1:38:49] | Except, you know… | 就是… |
[1:38:51] | last time he was gone for like two years. | 上次他一走就是两年 |
[1:38:54] | Well, it’s only been two days, so… | 他才走了两天 |
[1:38:57] | Did he say anything before he left? | 他走之前说什么了吗 |
[1:38:59] | Yeah, he had to figure some stuff out with his father, | 说了 他得跟他父王做些解释 |
[1:39:02] | he kinda committed treason | 我们逃出来的时候 |
[1:39:04] | on our way out. | 他犯了叛国罪 |
[1:39:14] | You once said, there would never be a wiser king than me. | 你曾说 不会有比我更贤明的君主 |
[1:39:19] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:39:21] | The Alignment has broght all the realms together, | 九大王国汇聚在一起 |
[1:39:25] | every one of them saw you offer your life to save them. | 他们都看到你用生命拯救了他们 |
[1:39:29] | What can Asgard offer its new king in return? | 阿斯加德要如何回报它新的国王呢 |
[1:39:34] | My life. | 我的生活 |
[1:39:37] | Father I cannot be king of Asgard. | 父王 我不能做国王 |
[1:39:40] | I will protect Asgard and all the realms with my last and every breath, | 我会一生竭力保卫九大王国 |
[1:39:45] | but I cannot do so from that chair. | 但坐在王位上可办不到 |
[1:39:47] | Loki, for all his grave imbalance | 洛基虽有不是 |
[1:39:49] | understood rule as I know I never will. | 却懂得一些我永远学不会的道理 |
[1:39:52] | The brutality, the sacrifice. | 王位所带来的残忍和牺牲 |
[1:39:55] | It changes you. | 会改变一个人 |
[1:39:57] | I’d rather be a good man, than a great king. | 我宁可做好人 也不愿做明主 |
[1:40:01] | Is this my son I hear, or the woman he loves. | 这是我儿子的意愿 还是他爱的女人的意思 |
[1:40:06] | When you speak, do I never hear mother’s voice. | 我从没觉得是母亲在左右您的决定 |
[1:40:10] | This is not for Jane, father. | 我不是为了简 父王 |
[1:40:13] | She does not know what I came here to say. | 她不知道我要来说什么 |
[1:40:16] | Now, forbid me to see her, | 禁止我见她 |
[1:40:17] | or say she can rule by my side, it changes nothing. | 或是同意她与我共同治国 都无济于事 |
[1:40:21] | One son who wanted the throne too much, | 一个儿子太过渴求王位 |
[1:40:25] | another who will not take it. | 另一个却弃之而去 |
[1:40:28] | Is this my legacy? | 这就是我留给后世的吗 |
[1:40:30] | Loki died with honor. | 洛基光荣牺牲 |
[1:40:32] | I shall try to live the same, is that not legacy enough? | 我也要尽力而为 这还不够吗 |
[1:40:46] | It belongs to you | 只要你配得上它 |
[1:40:49] | if you’re worthy of it. | 它就是你的 |
[1:40:51] | I shall try to. | 我会尽力的 |
[1:40:55] | I cannot give you my blessing, | 我不能祝福你 |
[1:40:58] | nor can I wish you good fortune. | 也不能祝你好运 |
[1:41:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:41:05] | If I were proud of the man my son had become, | 即使我为我儿子如今的为人而骄傲 |
[1:41:09] | even that, I could not say. | 我也不能说出来 |
[1:41:14] | It would speak only from my heart. | 但我会在心里赞许你 |
[1:41:19] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:41:21] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:41:25] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢 父王 |
[1:41:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:44] | Thank you. | 该谢谢你 |
[1:44:04] | I present to you | 向二位介绍 |
[1:44:07] | Taneleer Tivan, the Collector. | 收藏者坦利亚·蒂万 |
[1:44:16] | Asgardians. It’s an honor. | 阿斯加德人 真是荣幸 |
[1:44:24] | You know why we’re here. | 你知道我们为何而来 |
[1:44:30] | Of course. | 是的 |
[1:44:33] | But if I may ask. | 但容我问一句 |
[1:44:35] | Why not keep it secure in your own vault? | 为什么不保管在你们那儿呢 |
[1:44:39] | The Tesseract is already on Asgard. | 宇宙魔方已经在阿斯加德了 |
[1:44:43] | It’s not wise to keep two Infinity Stone so close together. | 不该把两颗无限宝石放得太近 |
[1:44:47] | That’s very wise. | 很明智 |
[1:44:59] | I can assure you | 我保证 |
[1:45:02] | it will be absolutely safe here | 在我手里 |
[1:45:09] | in my collection. | 一定万无一失 |
[1:45:13] | See that it is. | 务必保管好 |
[1:45:34] | One down, | 一个拿到 |
[1:45:38] | five to go. | 还剩五个 |