英文名称:Thor
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Wait for it. | 等着吧 |
[01:26] | – Can I turn on the radio? – No. | -我能开收音机吗 -不能 |
[01:32] | Jane, you can’t keep doing this. | 简 你不能一直这样下去了 |
[01:36] | The last 17 occurrences have been predictable to the second. | 最近17次事件都能精确预测到秒 |
[01:40] | Jane, you’re an astrophysicist, | 简 你是天文物理学家 |
[01:41] | not some storm chaser. | 不是什么追风者 |
[01:42] | I’m telling you, there’s a connection | 我跟你说了 大气波动 |
[01:44] | between these atmospheric disturbances and my research. | 和我的研究有很大关系 |
[01:47] | Erik, I wouldn’t have asked you | 艾瑞克 如果没有十足把握 |
[01:49] | to fly out here if I wasn’t absolutely sure. | 我是不会让你大老远飞过来的 |
[01:52] | Jane? | 简 |
[01:54] | I think you want to see this. | 你最好看看这个 |
[02:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:08] | I thought you said it was a subtle aurora! | 你不是说会是微弱的极光吗 |
[02:11] | Go! | 快开车 |
[02:19] | – Get closer. – Right. Good one. | -靠近点 -好啊 很好 |
[02:21] | Go! | 快点 |
[02:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:41] | I am not dying for six college credits! | 我才不要为六个学分去送死呢 |
[02:52] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[03:06] | I think that was legally your fault. | 法律上讲 是你的错 |
[03:07] | Get the first aid kit. | 去拿急救箱 |
[03:09] | Do me a favor and don’t be dead. | 帮帮忙 千万别死 |
[03:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:18] | Where did he come from? | 他是从哪来的 |
[03:37] | Once, | 曾经 |
[03:38] | mankind accepted a simple truth, | 人类接受了一个简单的真相 |
[03:42] | that they were not alone in this universe. | 在这个宇宙里 他们并不孤独 |
[03:48] | Some worlds man believed to be home to their gods. | 有些地方是他们心中神的家园 |
[03:52] | Others, they knew to fear. | 另一些地方 他们则心存畏惧 |
[03:59] | From a realm of cold and darkness came the Frost Giants, | 在一个寒冷黑暗的国度 有一群冰霜巨人 |
[04:17] | threatening to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age. | 他们威胁要将人类世界带入新的冰河世纪 |
[04:27] | But humanity would not face this threat alone. | 不过人类不必独自面对这个威胁 |
[05:08] | Our armies drove the Frost Giants | 我们的军队将冰霜巨人 |
[05:11] | back into the heart of their own world. | 打回了自己的老窝 |
[05:16] | The cost was great. | 损失非常惨重 |
[05:19] | In the end, | 最后 |
[05:21] | their king fell. | 他们的国王倒下了 |
[05:27] | And the source of their power was taken from them. | 他们的能量之源也被带走了 |
[05:32] | With the last great war ended, | 随着最后一场大战的终结 |
[05:34] | we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home | 我们离开其它世界 回到了家园 |
[05:38] | to the Realm Eternal, | 永恒之国 |
[05:42] | Asgard. | 阿斯加德 |
[06:15] | Here we remain as a beacon of hope, | 在这里 我们是希望的灯塔 |
[06:19] | shining out across the stars. | 在星际间普撒光辉 |
[06:23] | And though we have fallen into man’s myths and legends, | 虽然我们成为了人类的神话和传说 |
[06:28] | it was Asgard | 但其实是阿斯加德 |
[06:30] | and its warriors | 和它的战士们 |
[06:32] | that brought peace | 为宇宙 |
[06:34] | to the universe. | 带来了和平 |
[06:39] | But the day will come | 不过 那一天终会来的 |
[06:43] | when one of you | 到时候 你们中的一个 |
[06:46] | will have to defend that peace. | 必须保卫这和平 |
[06:49] | Do the Frost Giants still live? | 冰霜巨人依然活着吗 |
[06:51] | When I’m king, | 等我当了王 |
[06:53] | I’ll hunt the monsters down and slay them all! | 我会追捕怪兽 把它们都杀光 |
[06:57] | Just as you did, Father. | 就像您做的一样 父王 |
[06:59] | A wise king | 一位明君 |
[07:01] | never seeks out war. But | 从不挑起战争 但是… |
[07:10] | he must always be ready for it. | 他必须时刻准备好应对战争 |
[07:24] | – I’m ready, Father. – So am I. | -我准备好了 父王 -我也是 |
[07:28] | Only one of you can ascend to the throne. | 你们中只有一个能登上王位 |
[07:31] | But both of you were born to be kings. | 但你们两个 都是生而为王的 |
[07:55] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[08:54] | Thor Odinson, | 托尔·奥丁森 |
[08:54] | 同北欧起名旧习 父亲名字+son作为儿子姓氏 | |
[08:59] | my heir, | 我的继承人 |
[09:03] | my firstborn. | 我的长子 |
[09:06] | So long entrusted with the mighty hammer Mjolnir, | 强大的雷神之锤被托付给你已久 |
[09:11] | forged in the heart of a dying star, | 此锤由濒死恒星的内核锻造而成 |
[09:15] | its power has no equal, | 威力无可匹敌 |
[09:17] | as a weapon to destroy | 它是用以毁灭的武器 |
[09:21] | or as a tool to build. | 亦可成为建造的工具 |
[09:23] | ‘Tis a fit companion for a king. | 与国王的身份相匹配 |
[09:28] | I have defended Asgard | 我从时间开始之初 |
[09:30] | and the lives of the innocent across the Nine Realms | 就保卫着阿斯加德 |
[09:35] | from the time of the great beginning. | 以及九大王国的无辜生灵 |
[09:38] | Though the day has come… | 不过这一天已经来到了 |
[10:06] | Do you swear to guard the Nine Realms? | 你是否发誓保卫九大王国 |
[10:09] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[10:10] | And do you swear to preserve the peace? | 你是否发誓维护和平 |
[10:14] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[10:15] | Do you swear | 你是否发誓 |
[10:18] | to cast aside all selfish ambition | 摒弃一切私图野心 |
[10:21] | and to pledge yourself only to the good of the Realms? | 只为王国做有益之事 |
[10:24] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[10:25] | Then, on this day, | 那么 今天 |
[10:28] | I, Odin Allfather, | 我 众神之父奥丁 |
[10:32] | proclaim you… | 宣布你 |
[10:47] | The Frost Giants! | 冰霜巨人 |
[11:33] | The Jotuns must pay for what they’ve done! | 约顿巨人必须为他们的所作所为付出代价 |
[11:36] | They have paid, with their lives. | 他们已经付出了生命代价 |
[11:39] | The Destroyer did its work, | 毁灭者履行了自己的职责 |
[11:41] | the Casket is safe, and all is well. | 远古冬棺是安全的 一切都好 |
[11:44] | All is well? | 一切都好 |
[11:46] | They broke into the weapons vault! | 他们攻进了武器库 |
[11:48] | If the Frost Giants had stolen even one of these relics… | 倘若冰霜巨人偷走了任何一件圣物 |
[11:51] | – They didn’t. – Well, I want to know why! | -他们并没有 -我想知道为什么 |
[11:56] | I have a truce with Laufey, King of the Jotuns. | 我和约顿之王劳菲有休战协定 |
[11:58] | He just broke your truce! | 他刚刚打破了休战 |
[12:00] | They know you are vulnerable! | 他们知道你是有弱点的 |
[12:04] | What action would you take? | 你准备采取什么行动 |
[12:05] | March into Jotunheim as you once did. | 像您曾经一样 进军约顿海姆 |
[12:07] | Teach them a lesson. | 给他们一个教训 |
[12:09] | Break their spirits | 让他们吓破胆 |
[12:10] | so they’ll never dare try to cross our borders again. | 这样他们就再不敢来进犯了 |
[12:12] | You’re thinking only as a warrior. | 你只是站在一个战士的角度思考 |
[12:13] | This was an act of war! | 这就是战争行为 |
[12:15] | It was the act of but a few, doomed to fail. | 这只是一小部分人 注定失败的行为 |
[12:17] | Look how far they got! | 看看他们都到哪了 |
[12:19] | We will find the breach in our defenses and it will be sealed. | 我们会找到防御漏洞并修补好的 |
[12:21] | As King of Asgard… | 作为阿斯加德的王 |
[12:23] | But you’re not king! | 但你不是王 |
[12:29] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[13:02] | It’s unwise to be in my company right now, brother. | 现在来陪我可不明智 弟弟 |
[13:06] | This was to be my day of triumph. | 这本该是我的荣耀之日 |
[13:11] | It’ll come. | 那一天会来的 |
[13:13] | In time. | 迟早会来的 |
[13:14] | What’s this? | 这是怎么了 |
[13:18] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这么说能安慰你的话 |
[13:20] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[13:22] | About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything. | 关于冰霜巨人 关于劳菲 关于一切 |
[13:25] | If they found a way to penetrate Asgard’s defenses once, | 如果他们能突破阿斯加德的防御一次 |
[13:28] | who’s to say they won’t try again? | 谁能保证他们不会卷土重来呢 |
[13:30] | – Next time with an army. – Exactly. | -下一次会带着军队来 -正是 |
[13:32] | There’s nothing you can do without defying Father. | 但你的任何行动 都会违背父王的意愿 |
[13:37] | No, no, no. I know that look. | 不不不 我了解这表情 |
[13:39] | That’s the only way to ensure the safety of our borders. | 这是确保我们防御安全的唯一方法 |
[13:41] | Thor, it’s madness. | 托尔 这是发疯 |
[13:43] | Madness? What sort of madness? | 发疯 哪种程度的发疯 |
[13:46] | We’re going to Jotunheim. | 我们要去约顿海姆 |
[13:49] | What? | 什么 |
[13:51] | This isn’t like a journey to Earth | 这可不像去趟地球 |
[13:53] | where you summon a little lightning and thunder, | 在那里你只要稍稍召唤些闪电雷鸣 |
[13:55] | and the mortals worship you as a god. | 人类就会把你当成神来崇拜 |
[13:57] | This is Jotunheim. | 这可是约顿海姆 |
[13:59] | My father fought his way into Jotunheim, | 我父王曾一路攻入约顿海姆 |
[14:01] | defeated their armies and took their Casket. | 击败了他们的军队 带走了他们的远古冬棺 |
[14:04] | We would just be looking for answers. | 我们只是去寻求回应 |
[14:06] | It is forbidden! | 这是被禁止的 |
[14:10] | My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together? | 朋友们 你们忘了我们一起做过的事吗 |
[14:13] | Fandral, Hogun. | 范达尔 霍根 |
[14:15] | Who led you into the most glorious of battles? | 是谁带你们加入了最光荣的战役 |
[14:18] | You did. | 是你 |
[14:20] | And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent, | 沃斯塔格 是谁给了你鲜美的佳肴 |
[14:22] | you thought you’d died and gone to Valhalla? | 让你觉得欲仙欲死 仿佛升入了英灵殿呢 |
[14:26] | You did. | 是你 |
[14:27] | Yes! | 没错 |
[14:28] | And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea | 又是谁向所有认为 |
[14:30] | that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors | 少女不能成为王国最威猛的战士的人 |
[14:33] | this realm has ever known? | 证明了他们的错误呢 |
[14:34] | I did. | 是我 |
[14:36] | True, but I supported you, Sif. | 的确 但我一直支持你 希芙 |
[14:38] | My friends, | 朋友们 |
[14:40] | we’re going to Jotunheim. | 我们要去约顿海姆 |
[15:33] | You leave this to me. | 交给我吧 |
[15:36] | – Good Heimdall… – You’re not dressed warmly enough. | -好海姆达尔… -你们穿得不够暖 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:40] | Do you think that you can deceive me? | 你们以为能瞒过我吗 |
[15:43] | – You must be mistaken… – Enough! | -你一定是搞错了 -够了 |
[15:49] | Heimdall, may we pass? | 海姆达尔 能让我们过去吗 |
[15:50] | Never has an enemy slipped my watch until this day. | 从没有敌人能逃过我的眼睛 直到今天 |
[15:59] | I wish to know how that happened. | 我想知道究竟是怎么回事 |
[16:00] | Then tell no one where we have gone | 那就在我们回来之前 |
[16:02] | until we’ve returned. | 别告诉任何人我们的去向 |
[16:03] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[16:09] | What happened? Silver tongue turn to lead? | 怎么了 三寸不烂之舌打结了 |
[16:57] | Be warned. | 我警告你们 |
[16:58] | I will honor my sworn oath | 作为门卫 |
[17:00] | to protect this realm as its Gatekeeper. | 我将遵守保护王国的誓言 |
[17:03] | If your return threatens the safety of Asgard, | 如果你们的归来威胁了阿斯加德的安全 |
[17:06] | Bifrost will remain closed to you | 彩虹桥将不会为你们开启 |
[17:09] | and you’ll be left to die in the cold waste of Jotunheim. | 你将被留在约顿海姆的寒冷荒漠中等死 |
[17:12] | Couldn’t you just leave the bridge open for us? | 你不能干脆为我们一直开着桥吗 |
[17:14] | To leave the bridge open | 一直开启 |
[17:15] | would unleash the full power of the Bifrost | 会释放彩虹桥的全部能量 |
[17:18] | and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it. | 摧毁连你们在内的整个约顿海姆 |
[17:21] | I have no plans to die today. | 我可不准备今天死 |
[17:23] | None do. | 没人想死 |
[18:11] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来的 |
[18:15] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[19:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[19:16] | Hiding, | 躲起来了 |
[19:18] | as cowards always do. | 懦夫的惯用伎俩 |
[19:30] | You’ve come a long way to die, Asgardians. | 你们这么大老远来送死 阿斯加德人 |
[19:34] | I am Thor Odinson! | 我是托尔·奥丁森 |
[19:37] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[19:39] | How did your people get into Asgard? | 你们的人是怎么进入阿斯加德的 |
[19:51] | The House of Odin is full of traitors. | 奥丁之家满是叛徒 |
[19:55] | Do not dishonor my father’s name with your lies! | 不要用谎言污蔑我父王之名 |
[19:58] | Your father is a murderer and a thief! | 你父亲是个刽子手 是个小偷 |
[20:02] | And why have you come here? To make peace? | 你们又为什么而来 来讲和吗 |
[20:05] | You long for battle. You crave it. | 你期待战争 你渴望它 |
[20:09] | You’re nothing but a boy | 你不过是个 |
[20:11] | trying to prove himself a man. | 想证明自己是大人的小男孩 |
[20:15] | Well, this “boy” has grown tired of your mockery. | 本”男孩”厌倦了你的嘲笑 |
[20:25] | Thor, stop and think. | 托尔 三思而后行 |
[20:28] | Look around you, we’re outnumbered. | 看看你周围 我们寡不敌众 |
[20:29] | Know your place, brother. | 记住你的位置 弟弟 |
[20:31] | You know not what your actions would unleash. | 你不知道自己的行为将导致什么 |
[20:37] | I do. | 可我知道 |
[20:39] | Go now, while I still allow it. | 走吧 趁我还没改主意 |
[20:54] | We will accept your most gracious offer. | 我们将接受您最宽仁的提议 |
[21:10] | Come on, brother. | 走吧 哥哥 |
[21:17] | Run back home, little princess. | 滚回家吧 小公主 |
[21:20] | Damn. | 该死 |
[21:26] | Next? | 谁是下一个 |
[21:47] | At least make it a challenge for me! | 至少给我点挑战嘛 |
[22:09] | That’s more like it. | 这才像样 |
[22:47] | Don’t let them touch you! | 别让他们碰到你 |
[23:30] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[23:33] | – We must go! – Then go! | -我们必须走了 -那就走吧 |
[23:59] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:03] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[25:10] | Heimdall! | 海姆达尔 |
[25:11] | Open the bridge! | 开启彩虹桥 |
[26:19] | Father! We’ll finish them together! | 父王 我们一起消灭他们 |
[26:21] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[26:28] | Allfather. | 众神之父 |
[26:31] | You look weary. | 你看上去很疲惫 |
[26:35] | Laufey, | 劳菲 |
[26:37] | end this now. | 就此打住吧 |
[26:39] | Your boy sought this out. | 是你儿子挑起的 |
[26:42] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[26:44] | And these are the actions of a boy, treat them as such. | 这不过是男孩的胡闹 别小题大作 |
[26:48] | You and I can end this here and now, | 你我可以就此做个了结 |
[26:51] | before there’s further bloodshed. | 不要引发进一步的杀戮 |
[26:53] | We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather. | 事情已经超出外交范围了 众神之父 |
[26:58] | He’ll get what he came for. | 他会得到他想要的 |
[27:00] | War | 战争 |
[27:02] | and death. | 还有死亡 |
[27:05] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[27:30] | Why did you bring us back? | 为什么把我们带回来 |
[27:31] | Do you realize what you’ve done? What you’ve started? | 你知道自己做了什么 挑起了什么吗 |
[27:33] | I was protecting my home. | 我在保卫我的家园 |
[27:34] | You cannot even protect your friends! | 你连自己的朋友都保护不了 |
[27:36] | How can you hope to protect a kingdom? | 又凭什么保护这个王国 |
[27:37] | Get him to the healing room! Now! | 带他去疗伤 立刻 |
[27:39] | There won’t be a kingdom to protect | 如果惧怕行动 王国就要灭亡了 |
[27:41] | if you’re afraid to act. | 还保卫什么 |
[27:44] | The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you. | 约顿巨人必须像曾经惧怕你一样学着惧怕我 |
[27:48] | That’s pride and vanity talking, not leadership. | 这是骄傲和自负 不是领导能力 |
[27:51] | You’ve forgotten everything I taught you | 你忘了我教过你的一切 |
[27:53] | about a warrior’s patience. | 战士的耐心 |
[27:54] | While you wait and be patient, | 就在你等待和忍耐的时候 |
[27:55] | the Nine Realms laugh at us. | 九大王国都在嘲笑我们 |
[27:58] | The old ways are done. | 老路走不通了 |
[27:59] | You’d stand giving speeches while Asgard falls. | 你眼见阿斯加德衰落 却只会夸夸其谈 |
[28:02] | You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy! | 你是个虚荣 贪婪 残暴的孩子 |
[28:05] | And you are an old man and a fool! | 你是个愚蠢的老头 |
[28:15] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:17] | I was a fool | 我是愚蠢的 |
[28:20] | to think you were ready. | 以为你已经准备好了 |
[28:22] | Father… | 父王 |
[28:26] | Thor Odinson, | 托尔·奥丁森 |
[28:31] | you have betrayed the express command of your king. | 你违抗了国王的明确指令 |
[28:35] | Through your arrogance and stupidity, | 由于你的傲慢和愚蠢 |
[28:37] | you’ve opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives | 和平的王国和无辜的生灵 |
[28:40] | to the horror and desolation of war! | 将面临战争的恐怖和惨景 |
[28:50] | You are unworthy of these realms! | 你愧对这些王国 |
[28:54] | You’re unworthy of your title! | 愧对你的头衔 |
[28:57] | You’re unworthy | 你愧对 |
[29:01] | of the loved ones you have betrayed. | 你所背叛的爱你之人 |
[29:16] | I now take from you your power! | 现在 我要收回你的能力 |
[29:19] | In the name of my father | 以我父亲 |
[29:22] | and his father before, | 及祖父的名义 |
[29:25] | I, Odin Allfather, cast you out! | 我 众神之父奥丁 将你驱逐 |
[29:34] | Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, | 不管是谁持有此锤 只要他配得上 |
[29:37] | shall possess the power of Thor. | 就将拥有雷神之力 |
[30:04] | I think that was legally your fault. | 法律上讲 是你的错 |
[30:06] | Get the first aid kit. | 去拿急救箱 |
[30:08] | Do me a favor and don’t be dead. | 帮帮忙 千万别死 |
[30:15] | Does he need CPR? | 需要做心肺复苏吗 |
[30:16] | Because I totally know CPR. | 我可会做心肺复苏了 |
[30:30] | Where did he come from? | 他从哪来的 |
[30:36] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:37] | Hammer? | 锤子 |
[30:38] | Hammer? | 锤子 |
[30:39] | Yeah, we can tell you’re hammered. It’s pretty obvious. | 我们看得出你喝高了 挺明显的 |
[30:42] | Oh, my God. Erik, look at this! | 上帝啊 艾瑞克 看看这个 |
[30:44] | We have to move quickly before this all changes. | 我们得在一切变化之前赶快行动 |
[30:48] | Jane, we have to take him to the hospital. | 简 我们得送他去医院 |
[30:50] | – Father! – He’s fine, look at him. | -父王 -他好着呢 看看他 |
[30:52] | Heimdall! | 海姆达尔 |
[30:54] | I know you can hear me! Open the Bifrost! | 我知道你能听见我 开启彩虹桥 |
[30:57] | Hospital. You go, I’ll stay. | 医院 你去 我留下 |
[30:59] | You. What realm is this? | 你 这是哪个王国 |
[31:01] | Alfheim? Nornheim? | 艾尔夫海姆 诺恩海姆 |
[31:03] | New Mexico? | 新墨西哥 |
[31:04] | You dare threaten me, Thor, with so puny a weapon? | 你胆敢用这么小的武器威胁我 托尔 |
[31:12] | What? He was freaking me out! | 咋了 他吓着我了 |
[31:14] | Next time you decide to taser somebody, | 下次你要电击一个人的话 |
[31:16] | make sure he’s already in the car, okay? | 确保他已经在车里了 好吗 |
[31:20] | Jane! Come on. | 简 走吧 |
[31:40] | Name? | 姓名 |
[31:41] | He said it was Thor? | 他说他叫托尔 |
[31:44] | T-h-o-r. | 托 尔 |
[31:47] | And your relationship to him? | 你和他什么关系 |
[31:49] | I’ve never met him before. | 根本不认识 |
[31:50] | Until she hit him with a car. | 直到她开车撞倒了他 |
[31:52] | I grazed him, but she tasered him. | 只是擦到了他 但她把他电晕了 |
[31:55] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[32:00] | Just taking a little blood. | 只是抽点血 |
[32:01] | How dare you attack the son of Odin? | 你胆敢袭击奥丁之子 |
[32:03] | I need some help! | 快来帮忙 |
[32:07] | Call security! | 叫保安来 |
[32:09] | Security to ER 3, stat! | 保安速到三号急诊室 马上 |
[32:24] | You’re no match for the Mighty… | 你们打不过伟大的… |
[33:28] | You don’t think this was just a magnetic storm, do you? | 你说这不是单纯的磁暴吧 |
[33:31] | Look, the lensing around these edges | 看 边缘处的透镜作用 |
[33:34] | is characteristic of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge. | 是爱因斯坦-罗森桥的特征 |
[33:37] | A what? | 什么桥 |
[33:38] | – I thought you were a science major? – Political science. | -你不是科学专业的吗 -政治科学 |
[33:40] | She was the only applicant. | 她是唯一的申请人 |
[33:42] | An Einstein-Rosen Bridge is a theoretical connection | 爱因斯坦-罗森桥是可能存在的 |
[33:45] | between two different points of space-time. | 两个不同时空的连接带 |
[33:46] | It’s a wormhole. | 就是个虫洞 |
[33:47] | – Erik, look. What do you see? – Stars. | -艾瑞克 你看到了什么 -星星 |
[33:50] | Yeah, but not our stars. | 对 但不是我们的星星 |
[33:52] | See, this is the star alignment | 看 这是我们这象限 |
[33:54] | for our quadrant this time of year, | 每年这时候的星体排布 |
[33:56] | and unless Ursa Minor decided to take a day off, | 除非小熊星座休假了 |
[34:00] | these are someone else’s constellations. | 否则这就是别处的星座 |
[34:02] | Check this out. | 快看这个 |
[34:10] | No, it can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[34:14] | I think I left something at the hospital. | 我想我有东西落在医院了 |
[34:32] | It’s not possible! | 这不可能 |
[34:48] | He was on drugs or something. He just went nuts. | 不知他是吸毒还是怎么的 突然就发飙 |
[34:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:04] | I just lost my most important piece of evidence. | 我刚把一件最重要的证据弄丢了 |
[35:06] | Typical. | 又这样 |
[35:07] | – So now what? – We find him. | -现在怎么办 -找到他 |
[35:10] | Did you see what he did in there? | 你看到他在医院都干了什么吗 |
[35:11] | I’m not sure finding him is the best idea. | 去找他未必是个好主意 |
[35:13] | Well, our data can’t tell us | 我们的数据无法说明 |
[35:14] | what it was like to be inside that event, | 处于磁暴之中是什么感觉 |
[35:15] | and he can. So, we’re gonna find him. | 但他能 所以我们得找到他 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | So we’re gonna look all over New Mexico, right? | 看来得找遍整个新墨西哥了 对吧 |
[35:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:28] | What? | 什么 |
[35:30] | I’m so sorry. I swear I’m not doing this on purpose. | 对不起 我发誓我不是故意老撞你的 |
[35:50] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[36:01] | Come on, kick it in now! | 加油 搞定它 |
[36:12] | Did it work? | 拔起来了吗 |
[36:35] | Sir, we found it. | 长官 我们找到了 |
[36:43] | You know, for a crazy homeless person, he’s pretty cut. | 作为一个疯子流浪汉 他太正点了 |
[36:51] | Hey, sorry I tased you! | 抱歉我电了你 |
[36:55] | Excuse me, excuse me! | 别动 别动 |
[37:05] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:09] | My ex. | 我前男友的 |
[37:11] | Good with patients and bad with relationships. | 很会和病人相处 却不会跟我相处 |
[37:16] | They’re the only clothes I had that would fit you. | 只有这衣服合你身了 |
[37:17] | They will suffice. | 足矣 |
[37:20] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[37:20] | This mortal form has grown weak. | 这具人类躯体变弱了 |
[37:23] | I need sustenance. | 我需要进食 |
[37:43] | We should never have let him go. | 我们不该让他去的 |
[37:45] | There was no stopping him. | 没人能阻止他 |
[37:47] | Well, at least he’s only banished, not dead. | 他只是被放逐了 又不是死了 |
[37:49] | Which is what we’d all be | 要不是守护 |
[37:50] | if that guard hadn’t told Odin where we’d gone. | 把我们的去向告诉了奥丁 我们可就没命了 |
[37:59] | How did the guard even know? | 守护是怎么知道的 |
[38:01] | I told him. | 我告诉他的 |
[38:04] | What? | 什么 |
[38:05] | I told him to go to Odin after we’d left. | 我叫他在我们走后把这事告诉奥丁 |
[38:08] | He should be flogged for taking so long. | 他动作太慢了 该挨顿鞭子 |
[38:09] | We should never have reached Jotunheim. | 我们本该在到约顿海姆前被拦下 |
[38:10] | You told the guard? | 是你告诉守护的 |
[38:12] | I saved our lives. | 我救了我们的命 |
[38:14] | And Thor’s. | 还有托尔的 |
[38:16] | I had no idea Father would banish him for what he did. | 我压根没想到父王会因此放逐他 |
[38:20] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[38:21] | You must go to the Allfather | 你得去找众神之父 |
[38:22] | and convince him to change his mind. | 劝他收回成命 |
[38:24] | And if I do, then what? | 我去了又能如何 |
[38:27] | I love Thor more dearly than any of you, | 我比你们都更爱托尔 |
[38:29] | but you know what he is. | 但你们知道他是怎样的人 |
[38:30] | He’s arrogant. He’s reckless. He’s dangerous. | 高傲 鲁莽 极其危险 |
[38:33] | You saw how he was today. | 你们看到他今天的所作所为了 |
[38:35] | Is that what Asgard needs from its king? | 这是阿斯加德的国王该有的样子吗 |
[38:41] | He may speak of the good of Asgard, | 他嘴上说是为了阿斯加德好 |
[38:44] | but he’s always been jealous of Thor. | 但他一直嫉妒托尔 |
[38:47] | We should be grateful to him, | 我们得感谢他 |
[38:48] | he saved our lives. | 是他救了我们的命 |
[38:49] | Laufey said | 劳菲曾说 |
[38:52] | there were traitors in the House of Odin. | 奥丁之家里有叛徒 |
[38:55] | A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard. | 魔法大师有能力将三个约顿巨人带进阿斯加德 |
[39:01] | Loki’s always been one for mischief, | 洛基一向喜欢恶作剧 |
[39:02] | but you’re talking about something else entirely. | 但你说的可是相当严重的事 |
[39:26] | Stop! | 放下 |
[39:31] | Am I cursed? | 我被诅咒了吗 |
[39:32] | No. | 没有 |
[39:38] | What am I? | 我到底是什么人 |
[39:40] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[39:52] | What more than that? | 此外呢 |
[39:58] | The Casket wasn’t the | 远古冬棺并不是 |
[39:59] | only thing you took from Jotunheim that day, was it? | 你那天从约顿海姆夺来的唯一东西吧 |
[40:09] | No. | 没错 |
[40:12] | In the aftermath of the battle, | 战后 |
[40:13] | I went into the temple and I found a baby. | 我走进神殿 发现了一个婴儿 |
[40:21] | Small for a giant’s offspring. | 巨人族的幼小后代 |
[40:24] | Abandoned, suffering, left to die. | 被遗弃 很痛苦 等着自生自灭 |
[40:28] | Laufey’s son. | 是劳菲的儿子 |
[40:31] | Laufey’s son. | 劳菲的儿子 |
[40:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:43] | You were knee-deep in Jotuns blood, why would you take me? | 你杀约顿巨人无数 为何要带我走 |
[40:46] | You were an innocent child. | 你只是无辜的孩子 |
[40:48] | No. You took me for a purpose. What was it? | 不 你带走我另有目的 是什么 |
[40:56] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[40:59] | I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day. | 我希望有朝一日两族能联合 |
[41:03] | Bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace. | 形成同盟 带来永久和平 |
[41:06] | Through you. | 通过你 |
[41:08] | What? | 什么 |
[41:09] | But those plans no longer matter. | 但那一切都无关紧要了 |
[41:13] | So I am no more than another stolen relic, | 这么说 我不过是又一件被盗纪念品 |
[41:17] | locked up here until you might have use of me. | 被困在此 等着某天派上用场 |
[41:19] | Why do you twist my words? | 你为什么要曲解我的意思 |
[41:20] | You could have told me what I was from the beginning, | 你本可从一开始就告诉我我的身份 |
[41:23] | why didn’t you? | 你为什么没说 |
[41:24] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[41:26] | I wanted only to protect you from the truth. | 我只是想保护你 不被真相伤害 |
[41:29] | What? | 怎么 |
[41:29] | Because I’m the monster | 因为我是孩子们睡前 |
[41:31] | parents tell their children about at night? | 父母用来吓唬他们的怪兽吗 |
[41:34] | – No, no. – You know, it all makes sense now! | -不是的 -现在一切都说得通了 |
[41:36] | Why you favored Thor all these years! | 为什么多年来你一直偏爱托尔 |
[41:38] | Because no matter how much you claim to love me, | 因为无论你怎么说你爱我 |
[41:42] | you could never have a Frost Giant | 你绝不会让冰霜巨人 |
[41:43] | sitting on the throne of Asgard! | 坐上阿斯加德的王座 |
[42:05] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[42:07] | Guards, please, help! | 卫兵 快点 帮帮我 |
[42:15] | How’d you get inside that cloud? | 你是怎么到那片云里去的 |
[42:17] | Also, how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts | 还有 你怎么能吃了一整盒糕点 |
[42:20] | and still be this hungry? | 还饿成这样 |
[42:27] | This drink, I like it. | 这饮料 我喜欢 |
[42:29] | I know. It’s great, right? | 是啊 很不错吧 |
[42:29] | Another! | 再来 |
[42:32] | Sorry, Lzzy. Little accident. | 对不起 伊奇 小意外 |
[42:37] | – What was that? – It was delicious. I want another. | -你什么意思 -很美味 我还想来一杯 |
[42:39] | – Well, you could have just said so. – I just did. | -你可以直接说啊 -我说了啊 |
[42:41] | No, I mean, ask nicely. | 不 好好说 |
[42:44] | I meant no disrespect. | 我没有失礼之意啊 |
[42:45] | All right. Well, no more smashing. | 好吧 别再砸东西了 |
[42:47] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[42:50] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[42:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:55] | The usual, please, Lzzy. | 还要那些 伊奇 |
[42:57] | You missed all the excitement out at the crater. | 你错过了陨石坑那边的精彩时刻 |
[43:00] | They’re saying some kind of satellite landed out in the desert. | 他们说有个卫星掉在沙漠里了 |
[43:03] | Yeah, we were having a good time with it | 我们本来玩得很开心 |
[43:06] | until the Feds showed up. | 后来政府的人来了 |
[43:07] | Excuse me. Did you say there was a satellite crash? | 打扰一下 你们是说有个卫星坠落了吗 |
[43:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:11] | Oh, my God. This is going on Facebook. Smile. | 天啊 这个得传到脸书上 笑一个 |
[43:16] | What did it look like, the satellite? | 那卫星长什么样 |
[43:19] | I don’t know anything about satellites, but it was heavy. | 不知道是不是卫星 只知道很重 |
[43:22] | I mean, nobody could lift it. | 没人能拿得起它 |
[43:26] | They said it was radioactive. I had my hands all over it. | 他们说它有辐射 我还碰过呢 |
[43:29] | Which way? | 怎么走 |
[43:32] | Fifty miles west of here. | 从这往西50英里 |
[43:35] | Well, I wouldn’t waste my time! | 劝你别去浪费时间 |
[43:36] | Looked like the whole Army was coming when we left. | 我们走时似乎全军都出动了 |
[43:43] | Dumbass! | 蠢蛋 |
[43:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[43:47] | – Fifty miles west of here. – Why? | -西行50英里处 -为什么 |
[43:50] | To get what belongs to me. | 去拿回属于我的东西 |
[43:51] | So you own a satellite now? | 这么说那卫星成你的了 |
[43:53] | It’s not what they say it is. | 它不是他们说的那东西 |
[43:54] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管它是什么 |
[43:55] | the government seems to think it’s theirs. So, | 看来已经被政府控制了 |
[43:57] | you just intend to go in there and take it? | 你就打算直冲过去抢回来吗 |
[43:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:01] | If you take me there now, | 如果你现在带我去那儿 |
[44:03] | I’ll tell you everything you wish to know. | 我就告诉你 你想知道的一切 |
[44:04] | – Everything? – Yes. | -一切 -没错 |
[44:06] | All the answers you seek will be yours | 等我拿回雷神之锤 你就能得到 |
[44:07] | once I reclaim Mjolnir. | 你寻求的答案 |
[44:09] | Myeu-muh? What’s Myeu-muh? | 咩咩 咩咩是什么 |
[44:11] | Can I have a word, Jane? | 能跟你说句话吗 简 |
[44:17] | Please don’t do this. | 请别这么做 |
[44:19] | You saw what I saw last night. | 你昨晚不也看到了吗 |
[44:21] | This is no coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[44:21] | We have to find out what’s in that crater. | 我们得查明陨石坑里有什么 |
[44:23] | But I’m not talking about the crater, I’m talking about him. | 我不是在说陨石坑 我在说他 |
[44:25] | – But he’s promising us the answers. – He’s delusional. | -但他答应告诉我们真相 -他是疯子 |
[44:28] | Listen to what he’s saying. | 听听他都在说什么 |
[44:29] | He’s talking about Mjolnir | 他说什么雷神之锤 |
[44:31] | and Thor and Bifrost. | 托尔 彩虹桥 |
[44:33] | It’s the stories I grew up with as a child. | 这是我从小听到大的神话 |
[44:35] | I’m just going to drive him. That’s it. | 我只是送他去 就这样 |
[44:39] | He’s dangerous, Jane. | 他很危险 简 |
[44:47] | I’m sorry, but I can’t take you. | 很抱歉 我不能送你去了 |
[44:50] | Then this is where we say goodbye. | 那我们就此告别吧 |
[45:02] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[45:04] | Jane Foster, | 简·福斯特 |
[45:06] | Erik Selvig, | 艾瑞克·塞尔维格 |
[45:07] | Darcy, | 达西 |
[45:09] | farewell. | 再会 |
[45:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[45:16] | Back to work. | 回去干活儿了 |
[45:38] | That’s my stuff! | 那是我的东西 |
[45:44] | What the hell is going on here? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[45:46] | Ms. Foster, I’m Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 福斯特小姐 我是神盾局的科尔森特工 |
[45:48] | Is that supposed to mean something to me? | 我应该知道那是什么意思吗 |
[45:49] | – You can’t do this! – Jane! | -你不能这样做 -简 |
[45:51] | Jane, this is a lot more serious than you realize. Let it go. | 简 这比你想的严重多了 别管了 |
[45:54] | Let it go? This is my life. | 别管 这可是我的生活 |
[45:57] | We’re investigating a security threat. | 我们在调查一项安全威胁 |
[45:59] | We need to appropriate | 我们得征用 |
[46:00] | your records and all your atmospheric data. | 你的记录 还有你的大气数据 |
[46:01] | By “appropriate,” do you mean steal? | “征用”是偷的意思吗 |
[46:04] | Here, this should more than compensate you for your trouble. | 给 这足以弥补你的损失了 |
[46:07] | I can’t just buy replacements at Radio Shack, | 这些东西在睿侠可买不到 |
[46:09] | I made most of this equipment myself! | 大部分设备都是我自己组装的 |
[46:11] | Then I’m sure you can do it again. | 那你肯定能重做一次 |
[46:13] | And I’m sure I can sue you for violating my constitutional rights! | 我肯定也能告你侵犯我的宪法权利 |
[46:16] | I’m sorry, Ms. Foster, but we’re the good guys. | 抱歉 福斯特小姐 但我们是好人 |
[46:18] | So are we! | 我们也是 |
[46:20] | I’m on the verge of understanding something extraordinary. | 我就快弄清一件很了不起的事了 |
[46:24] | And everything I know about this phenomenon | 而关于这现象 我所掌握的一切 |
[46:26] | is either in this lab or in this book. | 都在这实验室和这本子里了 |
[46:28] | And you can’t just take this away… | 你不能想拿就拿… |
[46:31] | Jane! Easy! Easy. Jane… | 简 冷静 冷静 简… |
[46:37] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢配合 |
[46:56] | Years of research, | 多年的研究 |
[46:58] | gone. | 全没了 |
[47:00] | They even took my iPod. | 他们还拿走了我的iPod |
[47:03] | – What about the backups? – They took our backups. | -备份资料呢 -也被拿了 |
[47:05] | They took the backups of our backups. | 他们还拿走了备份资料的备份 |
[47:07] | They were extremely thorough. | 他们做得非常彻底 |
[47:09] | I just downloaded, like, 30 songs onto there. | 我刚下载了三十多首歌 |
[47:11] | Could you please stop with your iPod? | 你能不能别提你的iPod了 |
[47:15] | Who are these people? | 这些到底是什么人啊 |
[47:19] | I knew this scientist. | 我认识个科学家 |
[47:21] | The pioneer in gamma radiation. | 是伽玛辐射领域的先驱 |
[47:23] | S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up | 后来神盾局出现了 |
[47:24] | and he wasn’t heard from again. | 他就杳无音信了 |
[47:30] | They’re not gonna do that to us. | 他们不能这样对我们 |
[47:32] | I’m gonna get everything back. | 我要去把东西抢回来 |
[47:33] | Come on, please. Let me contact one of my colleagues. | 别这样 让我先联系下我的一个同事 |
[47:36] | He’s had some dealings with these people before. | 他之前和这些人接触过 |
[47:38] | I’ll e-mail him and maybe he can help. | 我给他发邮件 也许他能帮上忙 |
[47:42] | They took your laptop, too. | 你的笔记本电脑也被拿走了 |
[47:52] | Allfather, we must speak with you urgently. | 众神之父 我们有急事禀报 |
[48:08] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[48:11] | Where’s Odin? | 奥丁呢 |
[48:12] | Father has fallen into the Odinsleep. | 父王进入奥丁之眠了 |
[48:17] | Mother fears he may never awaken again. | 母后担心他将一觉不醒 |
[48:20] | We would speak with her. | 我们要和她谈话 |
[48:21] | She has refused to leave my father’s bedside. | 她不肯离开父王床边半步 |
[48:27] | You can bring your urgent matter to me. | 有急事你们可以直接对我说 |
[48:37] | Your king. | 我现在是你们的王 |
[48:50] | My King, we would ask that you end Thor’s banishment. | 王上 我们恳请您结束对托尔的放逐 |
[48:59] | My first command cannot be to undo the Allfather’s last. | 我的首个命令不能与父王的最后命令相悖 |
[49:05] | We’re on the brink of war with Jotunheim. | 我们就要与约顿海姆开战 |
[49:08] | Our people need a sense of continuity, | 人民需要看到子承父命 |
[49:11] | in order to feel safe in these difficult times. | 才能在困难时期拥有安全感 |
[49:15] | All of us must stand together | 所有人必须齐心合力 |
[49:18] | for the good of Asgard. | 为阿斯加德而战 |
[49:22] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[49:24] | Good. Then you will wait for my word. | 很好 那你们等我下令吧 |
[49:26] | If I may | 容我 |
[49:28] | beg the indulgence of Your Majesty to perhaps reconsider… | 恳请陛下再考虑下… |
[49:33] | We’re done! | 够了 |
[50:38] | I need a horse! | 我要匹马 |
[50:42] | We don’t have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds… | 我们不卖马 只有狗猫鸟… |
[50:45] | Then give me one of those large enough to ride. | 那随便给我头能骑的就好 |
[50:48] | Hey, you still need a lift? | 你还需要搭便车吗 |
[50:55] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我从未做过这样的事 |
[50:59] | Have you ever done anything like this before? | 你做过这样的事吗 |
[51:02] | Many times. | 经常 |
[51:05] | But you’re brave to do it. | 不过你有这个胆量 |
[51:06] | Well, they just stole my entire life’s work. | 他们偷走了我的毕生心血 |
[51:09] | I don’t really have much left to lose. | 我已经别无可失了 |
[51:12] | Yeah, but you’re clever. | 但你很聪明 |
[51:14] | Far more clever than anyone else in this realm. | 比这个王国的其他人聪明多了 |
[51:17] | “Realm”? “Realm”? | “王国” “王国” |
[51:20] | – You think me strange. – Yeah, I do. | -你觉得我很奇怪 -是的 |
[51:23] | Good strange or bad strange? | 怎么个奇怪法 是好还是坏 |
[51:26] | I’m not quite sure yet. | 目前我还不确定 |
[51:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:40] | But who are you? | 但是 你是谁啊 |
[51:43] | Really? | 说真的 |
[51:47] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[51:49] | You promised me answers. | 你答应告诉我答案的 |
[51:55] | What you seek, it’s a bridge. | 你要找的是座桥 |
[51:57] | Like an Einstein-Rosen Bridge? | 爱因斯坦-罗森桥吗 |
[51:59] | More like a Rainbow Bridge. | 该说是彩虹桥 |
[52:03] | God, I hope you’re not crazy. | 老天 但愿你没疯 |
[52:15] | I never get used to seeing him like this. | 我真不习惯看到他这样 |
[52:18] | He’s put it off for so long now, that I fear… | 他已推迟了太久 我担心… |
[52:25] | How long will it last? | 这会持续多久 |
[52:27] | I don’t know. This time it’s different. | 不知道 这次不一样 |
[52:30] | We were unprepared. | 我们毫无准备 |
[52:34] | So why did he lie? | 他为什么要骗我 |
[52:36] | He kept the truth from | 他对你保守秘密 |
[52:37] | you so that you would never feel different. | 是不希望你觉得自己是个异类 |
[52:40] | You are our son, Loki, | 你是我们的儿子 洛基 |
[52:43] | and we, your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[52:47] | We mustn’t lose hope | 我们不能放弃希望 |
[52:49] | that your father will return to us. | 要相信你父王一定会回到我们身边 |
[52:53] | And your brother. | 还有你哥哥 |
[52:56] | What hope is there for Thor? | 托尔还有什么希望 |
[52:57] | There’s always a purpose to everything your father does. | 你父王做任何事都有他的用意 |
[53:34] | That’s no satellite crash! | 这根本不是卫星坠毁 |
[53:36] | They would have hauled the wreckage away, | 否则 他们会拖走残骸 |
[53:37] | they wouldn’t have built a city around it. | 而不是在周围搭建设施 |
[53:40] | – You’re going to need this. – What? | -你会需要这个的 -什么 |
[53:42] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[53:47] | Now stay here. | 待在原地 |
[53:48] | Once I have Mjolnir, | 等我拿回雷神之锤 |
[53:50] | I will return the items they’ve stolen from you. | 就把那些被他们抢走的东西还给你 |
[53:52] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[53:53] | No. Look what’s down there. | 不 看看下面的状况 |
[53:56] | You think you’re just gonna walk in, | 你觉得你能闯进去把东西夺回来 |
[53:58] | grab our stuff and walk out? | 再大摇大摆地走出来吗 |
[53:59] | No. I’m going to fly out. | 不 我会飞回来 |
[54:09] | Sir, feed from the keyhole can barely penetrate the cloud cover. | 长官 侦察卫星的信号几乎无法穿透云层 |
[54:12] | Tech’s barely working as it is, | 受这东西的干扰 |
[54:13] | with all the interference that thing’s giving off. | 设备本就很难正常运行 |
[54:16] | And we’ve got a commercial aircraft coming right over us. | 还有架商业飞机即将飞过上空 |
[54:19] | Southwest Airlines, flight 5434. | 西南航空5434航班 |
[54:21] | Reroute it like all the others. | 跟其他航班一样 更改航线 |
[54:24] | Hold a sec. | 稍等 |
[54:25] | We’ve got something outside the fence, west side. | 西侧围栏外有东西 |
[54:28] | Delancey, Jackson. | 德兰西 我是杰克逊 |
[54:29] | West side perimeter. Go check it out. | 西侧围栏 去检查一下 |
[54:34] | There it is. | 到了 |
[54:44] | Delancey, Jackson. Report. | 德兰西 杰克逊 请回话 |
[54:54] | Agent down. We’ve got a perimeter breach. | 有人员受伤 围栏遭到破坏 |
[55:09] | You’ve reached Dr. Erik Selvig. Please leave me a message. | 我是艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士 有事请留言 |
[55:14] | Hi, Erik, it’s me. Don’t worry, I’m fine, but | 艾瑞克 是我 别担心 我很好 |
[55:18] | just in case you don’t hear from me in the next hour, | 但如果一小时内我没联系你 |
[55:20] | just come by the crater site and try and find me, okay? | 就到陨石坑来找我 好吗 |
[55:23] | I did exactly what you told me not to. I’m sorry. | 我正在做你不让我做的事情 对不起 |
[55:26] | So sorry. Bye. | 非常抱歉 再见 |
[55:31] | Bravo quadrant, move! | B区 行动 |
[55:46] | Entering south tunnel! | 已进入南侧通道 |
[55:49] | Negative, negative. I have no comms. | 不行 通讯中断 |
[56:05] | Target sighted, east tunnel! | 发现目标 东侧通道 |
[56:07] | I need eyes up high, with a gun. | 派一个人到高处 带上枪 |
[56:35] | Moving north! | 朝北去了 |
[56:44] | What have we got? | 怎么了 |
[56:45] | There’s a massive electromagnetic surge | 那玩意发出了 |
[56:46] | coming off that thing. | 强电磁涌 |
[56:47] | Systems are barely coping. | 系统几乎无法承受 |
[56:50] | Barton? Talk to me. | 巴顿 请回话 |
[56:53] | You want me to slow him down, sir? | 要我击倒他吗 长官 |
[56:56] | Or are you sending in more guys for him to beat up? | 还是要派更多人去被他打趴 |
[56:58] | I’ll let you know. | 稍后给你指令 |
[57:14] | You’re big. | 你块头还真大 |
[57:17] | Fought bigger. | 但我打过更大的 |
[58:03] | Better call it, Coulson, | 快下令 科尔森 |
[58:05] | ’cause I’m starting to root for this guy. | 我开始喜欢这家伙了 |
[58:27] | Last chance, sir. | 最后的机会 长官 |
[58:28] | Wait. I want to see this. | 等等 我想看看 |
[59:39] | All right, show’s over. Ground units, move in. | 好了 表演结束 地面部队出动 |
[1:00:35] | He committed a crime. He’s in jail! | 他犯了罪 他进了监狱 |
[1:00:37] | – I can’t just leave him there! – Why? | -我不能把他丢在那儿 -为什么 |
[1:00:40] | You didn’t see what I saw! | 你没看到我看到的一切 |
[1:00:42] | Look! Look, it’s Mjolnir. | 快看 快看 雷神之锤 |
[1:00:49] | Where’d you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[1:00:50] | The children’s section. | 童书区 |
[1:00:51] | I just wanted to show you how silly his story was. | 我想让你明白他的故事有多蠢 |
[1:00:53] | But you’re the one who’s always pushing me | 可你一直谆谆教导我 |
[1:00:55] | to chase down every possibility, every alternative! | 要探索每一个可能 每一种解释 |
[1:00:58] | I’m talking about science, not magic! | 我是让你探索科学 不是魔法 |
[1:01:00] | Well, magic’s just science that we don’t understand yet. | 魔法是我们还无法解释的科学 |
[1:01:03] | Arthur C. Clarke. | 亚瑟·C·克拉克的名言 |
[1:01:04] | Who wrote science fiction. | 他是科幻小说作家 |
[1:01:05] | – A precursor to science fact! – In some cases, yeah. | -是科学真理的先驱 -个别时候而已 |
[1:01:08] | Well, if there is an Einstein-Rosen Bridge, | 如果确实存在爱因斯坦-罗森桥 |
[1:01:10] | then there’s something on the other side. | 那另一端一定有别的世界 |
[1:01:11] | And advanced beings could have crossed it! | 更先进的生物可以穿过它 |
[1:01:13] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:01:14] | A primitive culture like the Vikings | 原始的维京人 |
[1:01:16] | might have worshipped them as deities. | 可能将他们敬为了神灵 |
[1:01:17] | Yes! Yes, exactly. Thank you. | 对 对 没错 谢谢你 |
[1:01:27] | You made my men, | 你把我的人 |
[1:01:28] | some of the most highly trained professionals in the world, | 一些全世界最训练有素的职业人员 |
[1:01:30] | look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops. | 比得像拿最低工资的超市保安 |
[1:01:35] | That’s hurtful. | 这很伤人 |
[1:01:37] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[1:01:39] | it takes someone who’s received similar training | 得是受过类似训练的人 |
[1:01:41] | to do what you did to them. | 才能像你那样打倒他们 |
[1:01:44] | Why don’t you tell me where you received your training? | 告诉我你是在哪里受的训练 |
[1:01:47] | Pakistan? Chechnya? Afghanistan? | 巴基斯坦 车臣 还是阿富汗 |
[1:01:52] | No, you strike me more as the soldier of fortune type. | 你看上去更像是雇佣兵 |
[1:01:56] | Where was it? South Africa? | 哪里的 南非吗 |
[1:02:00] | Certain groups pay very well | 有些组织会花大价钱 |
[1:02:02] | for a good mercenary like you. | 雇佣你这么优秀的佣兵 |
[1:02:07] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:02:13] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[1:02:14] | we find out what we need to know. | 我们都会得到我们想要的信息 |
[1:02:16] | We’re good at that. | 这我们很在行 |
[1:02:23] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别乱跑 |
[1:02:30] | Loki! What are you doing here? | 洛基 你怎么会来这里 |
[1:02:33] | I had to see you. | 我得来见见你 |
[1:02:36] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:02:38] | Tell me. Is it Jotunheim? | 告诉我 是约顿海姆的事吗 |
[1:02:41] | Let me explain to Father. | 让我去和父王解释 |
[1:02:42] | Father is dead. | 父王已经死了 |
[1:02:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:53] | Your banishment, | 对你的驱逐 |
[1:02:55] | the threat of a new war, | 战争再起的威胁 |
[1:02:59] | it was too much for him to bear. | 让他难以承受 |
[1:03:03] | You mustn’t blame yourself. | 你不要自责 |
[1:03:06] | I know that you loved him. | 我知道你爱他 |
[1:03:08] | I tried to tell him so, but he wouldn’t listen. | 我也劝过他 但他听不进去 |
[1:03:14] | It was so cruel to put the hammer within your reach, | 明知你已无法拿起雷神之锤 |
[1:03:16] | knowing that you could never lift it. | 还放在你眼前 实在残忍 |
[1:03:21] | The burden of the throne has fallen to me now. | 现在王位的重担落在了我肩上 |
[1:03:30] | Can I come home? | 我能回家吗 |
[1:03:33] | The truce with Jotunheim is conditional upon your exile. | 和约顿海姆的休战条件就是永远放逐你 |
[1:03:36] | Yes, but couldn’t we find a way… | 好吧 但难道没有别的办法… |
[1:03:38] | And Mother has forbidden your return. | 母后也不允许你回家 |
[1:03:45] | This is goodbye, Brother. | 我是来告别的 哥哥 |
[1:03:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:03:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:00] | I am sorry. | 该道歉的是我 |
[1:04:07] | Thank you for coming here. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[1:04:13] | Farewell. | 永别了 |
[1:04:28] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:04:30] | Goodbye? | 再见 |
[1:04:32] | I just got back. | 我才刚回来 |
[1:05:09] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:05:11] | He’s got a visitor. | 有人要见他 |
[1:05:18] | His name is Donald Blake? | 他的名字是唐纳德·布莱克吗 |
[1:05:20] | Dr. Donald Blake. | 唐纳德·布莱克博士 |
[1:05:21] | You have dangerous coworkers, Dr. Selvig. | 你的同事还真危险 塞尔维格博士 |
[1:05:24] | He was distraught when he found out | 他得知你们拿走了 |
[1:05:25] | that you’ve taken all our research. | 我们所有的研究资料后心急如焚 |
[1:05:28] | That was years of his life, gone! | 那是他一生的心血 就这样没了 |
[1:05:33] | You can understand how a man could go off like that. | 你该明白 人遇到那种事都会爆发 |
[1:05:35] | A big, faceless organization like yours | 像你们这种庞大的秘密组织 |
[1:05:37] | coming in with their jackbooted thugs and… | 带着一群穿长靴的暴徒闯进来… |
[1:05:42] | That’s how he put it. | 他是这么说的 |
[1:05:43] | That still doesn’t explain | 这也不足以解释 |
[1:05:44] | how he managed to tear through our security. | 他是如何突破我们的安保系统的 |
[1:05:46] | Steroids! He’s a bit of a fitness nut. | 兴奋剂呗 他特别喜欢健身 |
[1:05:51] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:05:57] | It says here that he’s an M.D. | 系统显示他是个医学博士 |
[1:05:59] | Well, he is! Or he was. | 他是 他以前是 |
[1:06:01] | He switched careers and became a physicist. | 他后来转行当了一名物理学家 |
[1:06:04] | A brilliant physicist. | 杰出的物理学家 |
[1:06:05] | He’s a wonderful man. He’s a man in pain. | 他是个很棒的人 经历了很多磨难 |
[1:06:11] | Donny, Donny, Donny! | 唐尼 唐尼 唐尼 |
[1:06:14] | There you are. You’re gonna be all right. | 你在这儿啊 你会没事的 |
[1:06:16] | I’m taking you home now. | 我这就带你回家 |
[1:06:32] | Dr. Selvig! | 塞尔维格博士 |
[1:06:35] | Just keep him away from the bars. | 让他别再靠近围栏了 |
[1:06:38] | I will! | 我会的 |
[1:06:41] | – Where are we going? – To get a drink. | -我们去哪 -去喝一杯 |
[1:06:44] | Follow them. | 跟着他们 |
[1:06:52] | You know, I had it all backwards. | 我全搞错了 |
[1:06:56] | I had it all wrong. | 全错了 |
[1:07:01] | It’s not a bad thing finding | 发现自己不知道 |
[1:07:02] | out that you don’t have all the answers. | 所有的答案 并不是件坏事 |
[1:07:05] | You start asking the right questions. | 你会开始问正确的问题 |
[1:07:11] | For the first time in my life, | 这是我人生中第一次 |
[1:07:15] | I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. | 不知道接下来该干什么 |
[1:07:21] | Anyone who’s ever going to find his way in this world | 任何人想在这世上找到属于自己的道路 |
[1:07:24] | has to start by admitting he doesn’t know where the hell he is. | 都得先承认他不知自己究竟身在何处 |
[1:07:29] | Thank you for what you’ve done. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[1:07:30] | No, don’t thank me. I only did it for Jane. | 不 不用谢我 我这么做是为了简 |
[1:07:35] | Her father and I taught at university together. | 她爸爸和我曾在一所大学教书 |
[1:07:38] | He was a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[1:07:40] | He never listened. | 听不进别人的话 |
[1:07:43] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[1:07:45] | My father was trying to teach me something, | 我父亲本想教育我 |
[1:07:47] | but I was too stupid to see it. | 但我太迟钝了 |
[1:07:51] | I don’t know if you’re delusional | 我不知道你是有妄想症 |
[1:07:52] | or if you’re pulling some kind of con, | 还是在耍什么花招 |
[1:07:54] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:07:56] | I just care about her. | 我只在乎她 |
[1:07:59] | I’ve seen the way she looks at you. | 我看到她看你的眼神了 |
[1:08:05] | I swear to you, I mean her no harm. | 我对你发誓 我无意伤害她 |
[1:08:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:08:09] | In that case, I’ll buy you another round, | 这样的话 我再请你喝一杯 |
[1:08:12] | and you leave town tonight. | 然后你今晚就离开小镇 |
[1:08:18] | Two boilermakers. | 两杯酒鬼炸弹 |
[1:09:12] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:09:15] | After all I’ve done for you? | 都不顾我为你做了那么多吗 |
[1:09:19] | So you’re the one who showed us the way into Asgard. | 原来是你指引我们进入阿斯加德的 |
[1:09:24] | That was just a bit of fun, really. | 说实话 那只是找点乐子 |
[1:09:27] | To ruin my brother’s big day. | 为了毁掉我哥哥的大日子 |
[1:09:31] | And to protect the realm | 保护我们的王国 |
[1:09:32] | from his idiotic rule for a while longer. | 能再晚些承受他愚蠢的统治 |
[1:09:37] | I will hear you. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[1:09:42] | I will conceal you and a handful of your soldiers, | 我会掩护你和你几个手下 |
[1:09:47] | lead you into Odin’s chambers, | 带你们进入奥丁的房间 |
[1:09:49] | and you can slay him where he lies. | 你就可以杀了卧床的他 |
[1:09:53] | Why not kill him yourself? | 你为什么不自己杀了他 |
[1:09:56] | I suspect that the Asgardians would not take kindly | 我想阿斯加德人不会愿意接受 |
[1:09:59] | to a king who had murdered his predecessor. | 一个谋害先王的国王吧 |
[1:10:03] | Once Odin is dead, | 等奥丁死了 |
[1:10:04] | I will return the Casket to you | 我就把远古冬棺还给你 |
[1:10:08] | and you can return Jotunheim to all its… | 你就可以让约顿海姆恢复… |
[1:10:14] | glory. | 昔日光辉 |
[1:10:16] | I… | 我 |
[1:10:19] | accept. | 接受 |
[1:10:27] | What troubles you, Gatekeeper? | 你怎么了 门卫 |
[1:10:29] | I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim, | 你在约顿海姆时 我试图看你 |
[1:10:31] | but could neither see you nor hear you. | 但却看不见也听不见 |
[1:10:35] | You were shrouded from me, | 你被遮蔽了 |
[1:10:36] | like the Frost Giants that entered this realm. | 就像侵入这里的冰霜巨人那样 |
[1:10:38] | Perhaps your senses have weakened | 也许你是任职太久 |
[1:10:40] | after your many years of service. | 感官退化了吧 |
[1:10:42] | Or perhaps someone has found a way | 也可能是有人找到了办法 |
[1:10:43] | to hide that which he does not wish me to see. | 隐藏不想被我看到的东西 |
[1:10:48] | You have great power, Heimdall. | 你有强大的力量 海姆达尔 |
[1:10:52] | Did Odin ever fear you? | 奥丁曾畏惧过你吗 |
[1:10:56] | – No. – And why is that? | -没有 -为什么 |
[1:10:58] | Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him. | 因为他是我的国王 我誓死服从他 |
[1:11:01] | He was your king and you’re sworn to obey me now. | 他曾经是你的国王 现在你要服从我了 |
[1:11:07] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[1:11:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:15] | Then you will open the Bifrost to no one | 那就不准为任何人开启彩虹桥 |
[1:11:18] | until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done. | 直到我收拾好我哥留下的烂摊子 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, my God. Is he okay? | 天哪 他还好吗 |
[1:11:38] | He’s fine. Not injured at all. | 他很好 毫发无伤 |
[1:11:41] | I’m sorry, my friend. | 真抱歉 我的朋友 |
[1:11:42] | – What happened? – We drank, we fought, | -怎么回事 -我们喝酒了 打了一架 |
[1:11:44] | he made his ancestors proud. | 他给家族争光了 |
[1:11:46] | Put him on the bed. | 把他放到床上去 |
[1:11:59] | I still don’t think you’re the God of Thunder. | 我还是不相信你是雷神 |
[1:12:04] | But you ought to be. | 但你应该是 |
[1:12:17] | Are these your chambers? | 这是你的住所吗 |
[1:12:19] | It’s more of a temporary living situation. | 说是临时住所更合适 |
[1:12:23] | I’m sorry. I don’t usually have guests. | 抱歉 一般没客人会来 |
[1:12:28] | Actually, I never have guests. | 事实上 从没来过客人 |
[1:12:33] | That’s not the right place for it. | 放错地方了 |
[1:12:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:41] | Can we go outside? | 我们出去吧 |
[1:12:43] | Yes, of course. | 好啊 当然 |
[1:12:50] | I come up here sometimes when I can’t sleep | 我睡不着时就会来这里 |
[1:12:52] | or I’m trying to reconcile particle data, | 或是整理粒子数据的时候 |
[1:12:54] | or when Darcy’s driving me crazy. | 又或是达西快把我逼疯的时候 |
[1:12:57] | I come up here a lot, actually, now that I think about it. | 仔细想想 我其实经常来这里 |
[1:13:05] | I’m really glad you’re safe. | 真高兴你没事 |
[1:13:08] | You’ve been very kind to me, | 你对我很好 |
[1:13:11] | and I’ve been far less grateful than you deserve. | 而相比之下 我的表现太不知感恩了 |
[1:13:13] | Well, I hit you with my car a couple times, | 我开车撞了你几次 |
[1:13:15] | so I think that kind of evens things out. | 我们算是扯平了 |
[1:13:20] | Perhaps I had it coming. | 也许是我活该被撞 |
[1:13:27] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:13:30] | I don’t believe it! | 难以置信 |
[1:13:31] | It was all I could get back. | 我只能拿回这些 |
[1:13:33] | I’m sorry it’s not as much as I promised. | 很抱歉没能兑现我的承诺 |
[1:13:35] | No, no, this is great! This is… | 不 这很棒了 这… |
[1:13:37] | I don’t have to start from scratch now. | 我不用再从头开始了 |
[1:13:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:49] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Whatever they are, | 神盾局 不管他们是什么组织 |
[1:13:53] | they’re gonna do everything in their power | 都会尽一切办法 |
[1:13:54] | to make sure this research never sees the light of day. | 使我们的研究无法得见天日 |
[1:13:57] | No, Jane. | 不 简 |
[1:13:59] | Listen to me. You must not give up. | 听我说 你不能放弃 |
[1:14:01] | – You must finish what you’ve started. – Why? | -要有始有终 -为什么 |
[1:14:03] | Because you’re right. | 因为你是正确的 |
[1:14:06] | Here, look. | 来 你看 |
[1:14:10] | Your ancestors called it magic, | 你们的祖先称之为魔法 |
[1:14:12] | and you call it science. | 你称之为科学 |
[1:14:13] | Well, I come from a place | 在我的家乡 |
[1:14:14] | where they’re one and the same thing. | 它们两者是同样的东西 |
[1:14:31] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:14:33] | My father explained it to me like this, | 我父王是这样对我解释的 |
[1:14:37] | that your world | 你们的世界 |
[1:14:39] | is one of the Nine Realms of the Cosmos, | 是宇宙九大王国之一 |
[1:14:41] | linked to each other by the branches of Yggdrasil, | 连接各王国的是世界树的枝干 |
[1:14:45] | the Worlds Tree. | 也就是世界之树 |
[1:14:47] | Now you see it every day without realizing. | 你们每天都看到它 但不自知 |
[1:14:50] | The images glimpsed through… | 这些拍到图像 用… |
[1:14:52] | What did you call it? | 你们叫它什么来着 |
[1:14:54] | This Hooble Telescope. | “呼伯望远镜” |
[1:14:56] | – Hubble. – Hubble Telescope. | -哈勃 -哈勃望远镜 |
[1:15:02] | Tell me more. | 再说点吧 |
[1:15:04] | So, the Nine Realms. | 九大王国 |
[1:15:06] | Now, there is Midgard, which is Earth. | 这里是米德加德 也就是地球 |
[1:15:09] | This is Alfheim. | 这里是艾尔夫海姆 |
[1:15:11] | Vanaheim. | 这是华纳海姆 |
[1:15:12] | Jotunheim. | 这是约顿海姆 |
[1:15:14] | And Asgard. | 这是阿斯加德 |
[1:15:16] | And that’s where I come from. | 这就是我的家 |
[1:15:35] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[1:15:40] | Our dearest friend banished, Loki on the throne, | 我们的挚友被驱逐了 洛基登上了王位 |
[1:15:43] | Asgard on the brink of war, yet you’ve managed to consume | 阿斯加德面临战祸 而你却在这儿大吃大喝 |
[1:15:46] | four wild boar, six pheasant, a side of beef, | 四只野猪 六只雉鸡 半只牛 |
[1:15:50] | and two casks of ale. Shame on you. | 还有两大桶麦酒 我都替你脸红 |
[1:15:52] | Don’t you care? | 你就什么都不在乎吗 |
[1:15:54] | Do not mistake my appetite for apathy! | 别把我的胃口理解成冷漠 |
[1:15:56] | Stop it, both of you! | 你们两个 够了 |
[1:15:59] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[1:16:01] | – We all know what we have to do. – We must go. | -我们都清楚该做什么 -我们得行动 |
[1:16:06] | We must find Thor. | 我们得找到托尔 |
[1:16:09] | It’s treason. | 那是叛国罪 |
[1:16:11] | To hell with treason, it’s suicide. | 去他的叛国 那是自杀 |
[1:16:13] | Thor would do the same for us. | 托尔也会为我们铤而走险的 |
[1:16:16] | Now shush. | 别说了 |
[1:16:19] | Heimdall might be watching. | 海姆达尔可能在监视我们呢 |
[1:16:26] | Heimdall demands your presence. | 海姆达尔要见你们 |
[1:16:33] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[1:16:35] | You would defy the commands of Loki, our king, | 你们想违抗我们的国王洛基的命令 |
[1:16:39] | break every oath you have taken as warriors, | 打破作为战士曾许下的誓言 |
[1:16:41] | and commit treason to bring Thor back? | 犯下叛国罪把托尔带回来吗 |
[1:16:44] | – Yes. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[1:16:46] | So you’ll help us? | 你要帮我们吗 |
[1:16:47] | I am bound by honor to our king. | 我必须效忠国王 |
[1:16:50] | I cannot open the bridge to you. | 我不能为你们开启彩虹桥 |
[1:16:53] | Complicated fellow, isn’t he? | 这家伙真难懂 是吧 |
[1:16:55] | Now what do we do? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[1:16:58] | Look! | 你们看 |
[1:17:18] | – What the hell was that? – I don’t know, sir. | -刚刚那是什么鬼 -我不知道 长官 |
[1:17:19] | We got massive energy readings out of nowhere | 刚才突然探测到了超强的能量 |
[1:17:21] | and then they just disappeared. | 然后又突然消失 |
[1:17:22] | Fifteen miles due northwest. | 大概在西北方15英里处 |
[1:17:24] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们去看看 |
[1:17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:51] | – Thank you. – You’re very welcome. | -谢谢 -乐意效劳 |
[1:18:01] | Base to Team 2, we’ve got activity outside the town. | 总部呼叫2队 我们在城外发现异常 |
[1:18:03] | Stay on your target. | 盯住你们的目标 |
[1:18:14] | Ensure my brother does not return. | 确保我哥哥回不来 |
[1:18:20] | Destroy everything. | 摧毁一切 |
[1:18:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:18:42] | Is there a Renaissance Fair in town? | 镇上有文艺复兴节吗 |
[1:18:44] | Call it in. | 报告总部 |
[1:18:49] | Base, we’ve got Xena, | 总部 我们发现了战士公主西娜 |
[1:18:51] | Jackie Chan and Robin Hood. | 成龙和罗宾汉 |
[1:18:53] | It’s a beautiful theory, Jane. | 这是很棒的理论 简 |
[1:18:56] | But you won’t be able to | 但你别想 |
[1:18:57] | convince the scientific community of any of it. | 说服科学界相信 |
[1:18:59] | Not without hard evidence. | 除非你有证据 |
[1:19:02] | Found you! | 找到你了 |
[1:19:09] | My friends! | 我的朋友们 |
[1:19:12] | This is good! This is good. | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:19:15] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:19:16] | Excuse me. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. | 容我介绍一下 希芙女士和三位勇士 |
[1:19:22] | My friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[1:19:23] | I’ve never been happier to see anyone. | 我真高兴能见到你们 |
[1:19:26] | But you should not have come. | 但你们不该来 |
[1:19:30] | We’re here to take you home. | 我们来带你回家 |
[1:19:33] | You know I can’t go home. | 你们知道我不能回去 |
[1:19:36] | My father is | 我的父王 |
[1:19:39] | dead because of me. | 因我而死 |
[1:19:41] | And I must remain in exile. | 我必须继续被流放 |
[1:19:44] | Thor, | 托尔 |
[1:19:45] | your father still lives. | 你父王还活着 |
[1:20:02] | Tell me, Loki, | 告诉我 洛基 |
[1:20:03] | how did you get the Jotuns into Asgard? | 你怎么把约顿巨人带进阿斯加德的 |
[1:20:05] | You think the Bifrost is the only way | 你以为彩虹桥是进出王国的 |
[1:20:07] | in and out of this realm? | 唯一途径吗 |
[1:20:09] | There are secret paths between the worlds | 各个王国间有很多密道 |
[1:20:10] | to which even you, with all your gifts, are blind. | 哪怕你天赋异禀也看不到 |
[1:20:13] | But I have need of them no longer, now that I am king. | 但我已经不再需要它们了 我是国王了 |
[1:20:16] | And I say, for your act of treason, | 我宣布 因为你的叛国行为 |
[1:20:18] | you are relieved of your duties as Gatekeeper, | 免除你门卫的职务 |
[1:20:21] | and no longer citizen of Asgard. | 你不再是阿斯加德的公民了 |
[1:20:23] | Then I need no longer obey you. | 那我就不用听命于你了 |
[1:20:47] | Get somebody from Linguistics down here. | 找语言学部的人来看看 |
[1:21:17] | Was somebody else coming? | 还有其他人要来吗 |
[1:21:23] | Is that one of Stark’s? | 是斯塔克的吗 |
[1:21:24] | I don’t know. The guy never tells me anything. | 不知道 他什么都不跟我说 |
[1:21:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:21:33] | You are using unregistered weapons technology. | 你正在使用未登记的武器科技 |
[1:21:36] | Identify yourself. | 请表明身份 |
[1:21:41] | Here we go. | 没事啦 |
[1:21:45] | Incoming! | 快跑 |
[1:21:54] | Jane, you have to leave. | 简 你们快走 |
[1:21:55] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m staying here. | -你呢 -我要留在这儿 |
[1:21:58] | Thor’s going to fight with us! | 托尔要和我们并肩作战 |
[1:22:00] | My friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[1:22:02] | I’m just a man. I’ll only be in the way, | 我现在肉体凡胎 我只会碍手碍脚 |
[1:22:04] | or worse, get one of you killed. | 甚至连累你们 |
[1:22:06] | But I can help get these people to safety. | 但我能帮他们转移去安全的地方 |
[1:22:08] | Well, if you’re staying, then so am I. | 如果你要留下 我也留下 |
[1:22:10] | – We’ll need some time. – You’ll have it! | -我们需要点时间 -我们帮你争取时间 |
[1:22:13] | Okay, move it, people! | 好吧 大家快走吧 |
[1:22:15] | Everybody out! Use the back door. | 大家都出去 从后门走 |
[1:22:18] | Go, hurry! You can eat later. | 快走 回头再吃 |
[1:22:32] | Keep it distracted. | 分散他的注意力 |
[1:22:49] | For Asgard! | 为了阿斯加德 |
[1:23:27] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[1:23:44] | Go. Now. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[1:24:14] | Sif. Sif, you’ve done all you can. | 希芙 希芙 你已经尽力了 |
[1:24:16] | No. I will die a warrior’s death. | 不 死也要死得像个战士 |
[1:24:19] | Stories will be told of this day. | 历史会记住这一刻的 |
[1:24:21] | Live, and tell those stories yourself. | 活下去 自己讲述这段历史 |
[1:24:26] | Now go. | 快跑 |
[1:24:36] | You must return to Asgard. You have to stop Loki. | 你们得回阿斯加德 去阻止洛基 |
[1:24:39] | What about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[1:24:40] | Do not worry, my friends. I have a plan. | 别担心 朋友们 我自有打算 |
[1:24:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:24:49] | We need to fall back. Come on. | 我们快撤退 快走 |
[1:24:51] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[1:25:00] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:25:09] | What’s he doing? | 他要干什么 |
[1:25:37] | Brother, whatever I have done to wrong you, | 弟弟 不管我怎样委屈了你 |
[1:25:41] | whatever I have done to lead you to do this, | 不管我做了什么让你这样 |
[1:25:45] | I am truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:25:47] | But these people are innocent. | 但这些人是无辜的 |
[1:25:50] | Taking their lives will gain you nothing. | 杀了他们对你没有任何好处 |
[1:26:01] | So take mine | 杀了我吧 |
[1:26:04] | and end this. | 然后到此为止 |
[1:26:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:26:38] | No. It’s not over. | 不 没结束 |
[1:26:41] | I mean, you’re safe. | 我是说 你安全了 |
[1:26:43] | We’re safe. | 我们都很安全 |
[1:26:45] | It’s over. | 那就行了 |
[1:26:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:39] | – We’re spiking. – Levels increase! | -出现峰值 -读数上升 |
[1:27:41] | Whosoever holds this hammer, | 不管是谁持有此锤 |
[1:27:46] | if he be worthy, | 只要他配得上 |
[1:27:50] | shall possess the power of Thor. | 就将拥有雷神之力 |
[1:28:08] | Jane! | 简 |
[1:28:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:12] | – Come! – No. | -过来 -不 |
[1:28:13] | – Come! – No. | -快走 -不 |
[1:28:35] | Oh. My. God. | 天啊 |
[1:29:48] | So, is this how you normally look? | 这才是你平时的装束吗 |
[1:29:51] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[1:29:53] | It’s a good look. | 挺帅的 |
[1:29:55] | We must go to the Bifrost site. | 我们得去彩虹桥的落点 |
[1:29:56] | I would have words with my brother. | 我有话和我弟弟说 |
[1:29:58] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[1:30:03] | Donald? | 唐纳德 |
[1:30:05] | I don’t think you’ve been completely honest with me. | 我认为你没对我说实话 |
[1:30:07] | Know this, Son of Coul. | 听着 科尔之子 |
[1:30:07] | 之前讲的起名习惯 托尔以为科尔森的名字也是这个意思 | |
[1:30:08] | You and I, we fight for the same cause, | 你和我 我们都是在为 |
[1:30:10] | the protection of this world. | 保护这个世界而战 |
[1:30:11] | From this day forward, you can count me as your ally | 从今天起 我与你结盟 |
[1:30:13] | if you return the items you have taken from Jane. | 但你得把你拿走的简的东西还回来 |
[1:30:16] | – Stolen. – Borrowed. | -偷走的 -借用而已 |
[1:30:19] | Of course, you can have your equipment back. | 好吧 你可以拿回你的设备 |
[1:30:21] | You’re gonna need it to continue your research. | 这样你才能继续你的研究 |
[1:30:24] | Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of? | 你想看我跟你说过的那座桥吗 |
[1:30:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:30:31] | Wait, I need to debrief you! | 等等 我还有事要问你 |
[1:30:40] | Welcome to Asgard. | 欢迎来到阿斯加德 |
[1:31:07] | Heimdall, open the Bifrost. | 海姆达尔 开启彩虹桥 |
[1:31:17] | Heimdall? | 海姆达尔 |
[1:31:22] | Heimdall! | 海姆达尔 |
[1:31:25] | He doesn’t answer. | 他不回应 |
[1:31:27] | Then we are stranded. | 那我们就被困在这了 |
[1:31:29] | Heimdall! If you can hear me, we need you now! | 海姆达尔 你能听见吗 我们需要你 |
[1:31:33] | Heimdall! We need you now! | 海姆达尔 我们需要你 |
[1:31:42] | Heimdall! | 海姆达尔 |
[1:31:58] | I must go back to Asgard, but I give you my word, | 我必须回阿斯加德去 但我向你保证 |
[1:32:02] | I will return for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[1:32:12] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[1:32:27] | Deal. | 好的 |
[1:32:45] | Get him to the healing room! | 带他去疗伤 |
[1:32:48] | Leave my brother to me. | 我去找我弟弟 |
[1:33:15] | It’s said | 据说 |
[1:33:17] | you can still hear and see what transpires around you. | 你依然能看见 听见周遭发生的事情 |
[1:33:23] | I hope it’s true, | 希望这是真的 |
[1:33:27] | so that you may know | 那样你就会知道 |
[1:33:29] | your death came at the hand | 你是死在 |
[1:33:35] | of Laufey. | 劳菲手里 |
[1:33:45] | And your death came by the son of Odin. | 而你是死在奥丁之子手里 |
[1:33:53] | Loki! | 洛基 |
[1:33:55] | You saved him! | 你救了你父王 |
[1:34:01] | I swear to you, Mother, | 我向你发誓 母后 |
[1:34:03] | that they will pay for what they’ve done today. | 他们会为今天的所作所为付出代价 |
[1:34:06] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[1:34:08] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[1:34:10] | I knew you’d return to us. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[1:34:18] | Why don’t you tell her | 你为什么不告诉她 |
[1:34:19] | how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends, to kill me? | 你是怎么派毁灭者去杀我和我们的朋友 |
[1:34:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:24] | Why, it must have been enforcing Father’s last command. | 它一定是执行了父王最后的命令 |
[1:34:26] | You’re a talented liar, Brother. Always have been. | 你是个厉害的骗子 一直都是 |
[1:34:30] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来了真好 |
[1:34:31] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim. | 失陪了 我得去摧毁约顿海姆 |
[1:35:17] | You can’t stop it. | 你阻止不了的 |
[1:35:18] | The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart. | 彩虹桥会一直开启到约顿海姆被撕碎 |
[1:35:43] | Jane? | 简 |
[1:35:47] | Why have you done this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:35:48] | To prove to Father that I am the worthy son. | 证明给父王看 我才是他的好儿子 |
[1:35:52] | When he wakes, I will have saved his life. | 等他醒来时 是我救了他命 |
[1:35:55] | I will have destroyed that race of monsters. | 还杀死了那一族的怪物 |
[1:35:58] | And I will be true heir to the throne! | 我会成为王位的真正继承人 |
[1:36:00] | You can’t kill an entire race! | 你不能消灭一整个种族 |
[1:36:02] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[1:36:07] | And what is this newfound love for the Frost Giants? | 你怎么对冰霜巨人突然产生好感了 |
[1:36:11] | You could have killed them all with your bare hands. | 你以前可是会赤手空拳把他们杀光 |
[1:36:14] | – I’ve changed. – So have I. | -我变了 -我也是 |
[1:36:18] | Now fight me. | 来打我啊 |
[1:36:23] | I never wanted the throne! | 我从来没想要王位 |
[1:36:26] | I only ever wanted to be your equal. | 我只想得到和你一样的对待 |
[1:36:28] | I will not fight you, Brother! | 我不会和你打的 弟弟 |
[1:36:30] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你弟弟 |
[1:36:33] | I never was. | 从来都不是 |
[1:36:34] | Loki, this is madness. | 洛基 这简直疯了 |
[1:36:36] | Is it madness? | 是吗 |
[1:36:39] | Is it? | 疯狂吗 |
[1:36:41] | Is it? | 疯狂吗 |
[1:36:44] | Come on. What happened to you on Earth | 拜托 你在地球上遭遇了什么 |
[1:36:45] | that turned you so soft? | 把你变得这么懦弱 |
[1:36:48] | Don’t tell me it was that woman. | 别跟我说是因为那个女人 |
[1:36:53] | It was! | 还真是 |
[1:36:54] | Well, maybe, when we’re finished here, | 也许 等我们结束了这一切 |
[1:36:57] | I’ll pay her a visit myself! | 我会亲自去看看她 |
[1:37:41] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[1:37:49] | Brother, please. | 哥哥 救我 |
[1:38:02] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:38:48] | Look at you, | 看看你 |
[1:38:51] | the Mighty Thor, | 强大的托尔 |
[1:38:56] | with all your strength, | 力大无穷 |
[1:38:59] | and what good does it do you now? | 现在对你又有何用 |
[1:39:03] | Do you hear me, Brother? There’s nothing you can do! | 你听到了吗 哥哥 你什么都做不了 |
[1:39:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:39:27] | If you destroy the bridge, you’ll never see her again! | 如果你毁了彩虹桥 你就再也见不到她了 |
[1:39:40] | Forgive me, Jane. | 原谅我 简 |
[1:40:20] | I could have done it, Father! | 我本可以做到的 父王 |
[1:40:23] | I could have done it! | 我本可以做到的 |
[1:40:26] | For you! | 为了你 |
[1:40:28] | For all of us! | 为了大家 |
[1:40:31] | No, Loki. | 不 洛基 |
[1:40:42] | Loki, no. | 洛基 不要 |
[1:40:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:40:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:08] | It’s gone. | 结束了 |
[1:42:22] | And then, with a mighty bellow, | 然后 我一声大吼 |
[1:42:25] | I flew into the giant metal creature and laid him low! | 飞进了铁巨人的体内 把他放倒了 |
[1:42:30] | Is that another way of saying you fell on your huge ass? | 那是摔了个四脚朝天的意思吗 |
[1:42:32] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[1:42:34] | falling was a tactic lulling the Destroyer… | 摔倒只是蒙蔽毁灭者的策略 |
[1:42:53] | My Queen, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 王后陛下 您儿子的事我很遗憾 |
[1:43:01] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[1:43:05] | He mourns for his brother. | 他在悼念他的弟弟 |
[1:43:08] | And… | 还有… |
[1:43:11] | He misses her. | 他思念她 |
[1:43:13] | The mortal. | 那个凡人 |
[1:43:31] | You’ll be a wise king. | 你将会是个明君 |
[1:43:37] | There will never be a wiser king than you. | 不会再有比你更贤明的君主 |
[1:43:41] | Or a better father. | 和更完美的父亲了 |
[1:43:54] | I have much to learn. | 我有很多要学的 |
[1:43:59] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[1:44:05] | Someday, perhaps, | 也许有一天 |
[1:44:09] | I shall make you proud. | 我会让你以我为傲 |
[1:44:18] | You’ve already made me proud. | 你已经让我骄傲了 |
[1:44:35] | So Earth is lost to us. | 我们再也到不了地球了 |
[1:44:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:40] | There is always hope. | 希望总是有的 |
[1:44:46] | Can you see her? | 你能看到她吗 |
[1:44:51] | Yes. | 能 |
[1:44:56] | I have the particle detectors! | 我拿了粒子探测仪 |
[1:44:58] | Darcy, do you have the S.H.I.E.L.D. satellite codes? | 达西 你拿神盾局的卫星密码了吗 |
[1:45:00] | Yeah. Have you seen my Taser? | 嗯 你看见我的电击枪了吗 |
[1:45:02] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[1:45:03] | In the car. Come on, Jane! | 上车 走吧 简 |
[1:45:06] | She searches for you. | 她在找你 |
[1:53:18] | Dr. Selvig. | 塞尔维格博士 |
[1:53:22] | So you’re the man behind all this? | 你就是那个幕后主脑吗 |
[1:53:27] | It’s quite a labyrinth. | 这里像个迷宫 |
[1:53:29] | I was thinking they’re taking me down here to kill me. | 我还以为他们要带我来杀了我 |
[1:53:41] | I’ve been hearing about the New Mexico situation. | 我听说了新墨西哥州的事 |
[1:53:44] | Your work has impressed a lot of people | 你的工作让很多比我聪明的人 |
[1:53:46] | who are much smarter than I am. | 非常倾佩 |
[1:53:48] | I have a lot to work with. | 我手里的资料多 |
[1:53:51] | The Foster Theory. A gateway to another dimension. | 福斯特的理论 通往另一个世界的通道 |
[1:53:55] | It’s unprecedented. | 这是前所未有的 |
[1:53:58] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[1:54:03] | Legend tells us one thing, history, another. | 传说和历史之间总是有区别 |
[1:54:07] | But every now and then, | 但也有时候 |
[1:54:08] | we find something that belongs to both. | 两者会发生重叠 |
[1:54:19] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:54:20] | Power, Doctor. | 力量 博士 |
[1:54:22] | If we can figure out how to tap it, | 如果我们能弄清怎么利用它 |
[1:54:24] | maybe unlimited power. | 也许就能拥有无尽的力量 |
[1:54:31] | Well, I guess that’s worth a look. | 我想这值得一试 |
[1:54:35] | Well, I guess that’s worth a look. | 我想这值得一试 |